PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

petrolheadsg
11-10-2008, 12:51 PM
I volunteer to sing for all of you "MARIKITA!!!!.....

even if some are not from S'pore on that nite...surely you will want to adopt this anthem for the right occasion :-)

Paradise...cumming liao

neverlandf
11-10-2008, 12:54 PM
...:eek: ... make sure the room is big enough to sit min 30 paxs else some of them will have to stand outside the room ....:D

typing this at airport ..

5 more hours to motherland

Yes, just changed to BIG BIG room now.... hahahhaha see you soon...

spoonfork
11-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Any kind brudders out there can help to buy condom please? :p Last time we were there, they only had the standard versions. Anything 0.03 or below would be good enough. Will pay you back.... ;)

neverlandf
11-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Any kind brudders out there can help to buy condom please? :p Last time we were there, they only had the standard versions. Anything 0.03 or below would be good enough. Will pay you back.... ;)

hahha... are you in PRC land now? Bro Bonk88 is still in Singland.... you can ask him to buy...

neverlandf
11-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Date: 16 OCT
Place: DFML
Time: 7pm...
Attendees: 12 Confirmed & 1 KIV...
Estimated expense: ~RMB400-500 per person (excluding MM tips)
Anyone else wish to join... please PM me..... cheers...

Ahh Fatt
11-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Any kind brudders out there can help to buy condom please? :p Last time we were there, they only had the standard versions. Anything 0.03 or below would be good enough. Will pay you back.... \

KNN, this u can buy at the airport lah. T1, T2 and T3 got Watsons lah. Can buy there.... kekeke :D

If not, but at HKIA lorr... :eek:

Sinoview
11-10-2008, 05:24 PM
\

KNN, this u can buy at the airport lah. T1, T2 and T3 got Watsons lah. Can buy there.... kekeke :D

If not, but at HKIA lorr... :eek:

For "Sagami" 0.02mm only available in HK.... Watson or Manning also have....

But not cheap hoh..... around 16hk each deoending if ther's promotion......But worth every cent for it....

U must try it to believe.....

DUnNoLah
11-10-2008, 05:52 PM
hahaha... very fun.... big big sifu and telling me you are newbie ... hahhaa...
see you soon.... remember to sing more sings to entertain us...... you have good voice..... cheers...

CA i really a newbie mah...
You sure u got listen to me sing that time or should i say did i sang that time? :D
I cannot remember the singing part liao.. only remember ard 10+pm suddenly all the girls start stripping.. and i was so busy touching and squeezing... ;)

Cheers!

DUnNoLah
11-10-2008, 05:58 PM
...:eek: ... make sure the room is big enough to sit min 30 paxs else some of them will have to stand outside the room ....:D

typing this at airport ..

5 more hours to motherland

yalor.. somemore my body size is (1+1).. room too cramp i'll feel guilty.. :p

Cheers!

DUnNoLah
11-10-2008, 06:01 PM
I volunteer to sing for all of you "MARIKITA!!!!.....

even if some are not from S'pore on that nite...surely you will want to adopt this anthem for the right occasion :-)

Paradise...cumming liao

ok bro after u sing "Marikita", let spoonfork sing "东莞欢迎你", and i shall follow up with "男人不该让女人流水"

Cheers!

DUnNoLah
11-10-2008, 06:03 PM

walao eh.. u are telling everybody u are going over for sex.. keep low profile leh.. sex is the last thing on our mind... although when we are at DG we only got 1 thing in mind.

Cheers!

XiaoHoUzi83
12-10-2008, 03:13 AM
For "Sagami" 0.02mm only available in HK.... Watson or Manning also have....

But not cheap hoh..... around 16hk each deoending if ther's promotion......But worth every cent for it....

U must try it to believe.....

sagami not that good
personally loved the 0.03 Fit (okamoto gold colour one)

XiaoHoUzi83
12-10-2008, 03:17 AM
i dont have sex on my mind when i go..
i only have 神仙姐姐

spoonfork
12-10-2008, 11:52 AM
Dear Bro Neverlandf,

Bro DUnNoLa spotted this hotel promotion at RMB288 (http://hotels.ctrip.com/Domestic/ShowHotelInfo.aspx?hotel=52490&StartDate=2008-10-11&DepDate=2008-10-12) (including 2 breakfast). Looking at the pictures, it seems like a real good deal. Hehehe... looks like Miraton/Hui Hua leh! I personally think it's worth a try. Would this place be too far away from DFML?????? :p

neverlandf
12-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Dear Bro Neverlandf,

Bro DUnNoLa spotted this hotel promotion at RMB288 (http://hotels.ctrip.com/Domestic/ShowHotelInfo.aspx?hotel=52490&StartDate=2008-10-11&DepDate=2008-10-12) (including 2 breakfast). Looking at the pictures, it seems like a real good deal. Hehehe... looks like Miraton/Hui Hua leh! I personally think it's worth a try. Would this place be too far away from DFML?????? :p

东莞波尔顿华禧酒店
Bolton Hotel

hahahha I am staying near to this hotel.... well, this hotel is 4 star... at 上沙... but not at 长安 town center... about 10-15min taxi ride to 长安 town center... but near to DFML.... Taxi ride from this hotel to DFML is about RMB25 (about 10-15min) compared.... from 长安 town center to DFML is about RMB35 (20-25min)....

But I am surprise that 波尔顿华禧酒店 is cheap at RMB288....maybe is standard small room.. coz my company corporate with this hotel is at RMB338

But quality wide... this is hotel is nicer than LQD.... bigger than LDQ.... something like HuiHua in CP... but the problem is it is not at town center....
but taxi is everywhere all... about RMB20-25 to 长安 town center...

You can try .... hahhahah

spoonfork
12-10-2008, 12:49 PM
东莞波尔顿华禧酒店
Bolton Hotel

hahahha I am staying near to this hotel.... well, this hotel is 4 star... at 上沙... but not at 长安 town center... about 10-15min taxi ride to 长安 town center... but near to DFML.... Taxi ride from this hotel to DFML is about RMB25 (about 10-15min) compared.... from 长安 town center to DFML is about RMB35 (20-25min)....

But I am surprise that 波尔顿华禧酒店 is cheap at RMB288....maybe is standard small room.. coz my company corporate with this hotel is at RMB338

But quality wide... this is hotel is nicer than LQD.... bigger than LDQ.... something like HuiHua in CP... but the problem is it is not at town center....

THANKS for the prompt reply! Bro Ah Fatt, Petrolhead...... 搬家吗?

neverlandf
12-10-2008, 01:00 PM

No Prob... yes, I recommend you to try too.... 1-2nights is ok to be away from town center.... hahhaha cheers...

fuc_99
12-10-2008, 06:40 PM
东莞波尔顿华禧酒店
Bolton Hotel

sounds great. thanks for your info

XR29
13-10-2008, 12:52 AM
No Prob... yes, I recommend you to try too.... 1-2nights is ok to be away from town center.... hahhaha cheers...

Wah Bro, 有新家搬 bo chio.... Looks like this coming party will be a happening one...How I wish I could be there...:mad:

XR29
13-10-2008, 01:18 AM
i only have 神仙姐姐

Bro,

Long time never heard from u......But u still the same hor...In yr mind still 神仙姐姐...Now the tiger airway ticket so cheap, might as well make a weekend trip to CA to visit her lor...:D

grandfather
13-10-2008, 01:28 AM
i only have 神仙姐姐
yo, ah bao,

in the end of the story , what you want to do with her when you got her ?:D:D

XR29
13-10-2008, 01:35 AM
yo, ah bao,

Wah Bro, u so late already still so onz huh... At this time still disturbing our poor Xiao Bao...Drink too much coffee just now huh...:D

TinTin130670
13-10-2008, 01:45 AM

Wah Piang...must “佩服” u 3...last mth just party with all 3 of u in CP...within a mth & u're all back in CA...dun u all have to work??...or u have printing money m/c at home...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

XiaoHoUzi83
13-10-2008, 02:11 AM
yo, ah bao,

白头到老 lor...

grandfather
13-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Wah Bro, u so late already still so onz huh... At this time still disturbing our poor Xiao Bao...Drink too much coffee just now huh...:D

hahaha........... i nv drink kopi one leh
i go there listen to pple talk, me good listener
:D

grandfather
13-10-2008, 02:26 AM
白头到老 lor...

hmm........ then SIR, please put "deposit" ASAP :D

mebirdie
13-10-2008, 04:55 AM

我听说发哥不住长安的 :D

spoonfork
13-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Wah Piang...must “佩服” u 3...last mth just party with all 3 of u in CP...within a mth & u're all back in CA...dun u all have to work??...or u have printing money m/c at home...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Huh????? It was only last month that we met? WOW..... seems like a long time man! :o

Ya... how I wish I know how to print money. The exchange rate now is like 4.50 to the 新币 (new pussy). Every 1000 sing changed to rmb, we lose about 500rmb compared to the golden years... Haiz.... rmb 500... can have a 双飞 in yalan.... haizzzzzz

Da Sha
13-10-2008, 09:14 AM
me poor if not i will follow u all :)

XR29
13-10-2008, 12:05 PM
hahaha........... i nv drink kopi one leh
i go there listen to pple talk, me good listener

Yah hor, u just drink "sky juices" only....:D

grandfather
13-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Yah hor, u just drink "sky juices" only....:D

it is healthier to drink juice. :D

neverlandf
13-10-2008, 02:55 PM
HKIA to CA ...

I got few PM asking for advice.... I think I better post this... for the benefit of all bros...

There 2 companies that i know that can take you from HKIA to CA directly... cost is about RMB200 or HK$250....

When you come out from HK custom and finish taking out your bags, you will come out either Hall# A or Hall# B at the Arrival terminal of the HKIA....
Once you are out, you need to head to Hall A in the Arrival terminal (just turn left and move to the end of Hall A, really the end of Hall A, look for counters selling bus ticket) to reach the counter selling bus ticket or MPV ticket to CA.....

2 companies counters (opposite each other)....

1. CTS (counter number A10 or A04 - just look for the sign board at the counter for CTS) - this is a bus that will take you from HKIA to CA via 皇岗口岸. ABout RMB180 per person. At 皇岗口岸, you need to come out from Bus with all your luggages, and cross the border (lining up). Upon cross the border, you will continue to board bus to CA and will reach Chang An Hotel. I took this route from CA to HKIA the other day. Bus schedule is very hourly: 10:05, 11:05, 12:05, 13:05 and so on until 20:05.

Process Flow:

CA (Chang An Hotel) Bus - 皇岗口岸 - come out with luggage and line up to cross China border - go up another bus to bring you to HK border - come out from Bus to cross HK border - go up the same bus to HKIA.

2. 华通 (counter number A15) - this is MPV (about 5 persons per MPV). Cost about HK$250. I took this rounte from HKIA to CA. The MPV will bring you to cross using 吨门 / 深圳湾 border. This is one you no need to come out and line up, you cross border inside the MPV, the MPV will bring you to custom and clearing custom inside MPV... very easy... the downside is no fix schedule, the MPV will only move if there are enough persons.
Here is the Process flow:

HKIA - 吨门 / 深圳湾 border - Shezhen car park (I donno where - change to another MPV to CA - Reach CA and change another MPV according to your last destination or which hotel you stay (like Lang Qin Dao).

Cheers

XiaoHoUzi83
13-10-2008, 05:37 PM
might be going to CA early DEC, (50% confirm only)
haha
any bros will be ard?

TinTin130670
14-10-2008, 12:29 AM
haha
any bros will be ard?

Me..Me..Me...will be there from 10th-12th of Dec...Will yr twin bro SuckHarder be there too??...Really miss going to BBS with u 2...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Happykiwi
14-10-2008, 06:39 AM
Huh????? It was only last month that we met? WOW..... seems like a long time man! :o

Ya... how I wish I know how to print money. The exchange rate now is like 4.50 to the 新币 (new pussy). Every 1000 sing changed to rmb, we lose about 500rmb compared to the golden years... Haiz.... rmb 500... can have a 双飞 in yalan.... haizzzzzz

Aiyah bro, think positive mah! Just think, I'm not taking shuang fei from Yalan, then okay lor...... :D You can still enjoy everything else like you normally do, right? Kekekeke..... :D

Suck Harder
14-10-2008, 07:04 AM
Me..Me..Me...will be there from 10th-12th of Dec...Will yr twin bro SuckHarder be there too??...Really miss going to BBS with u 2...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Dec maybe, depends on the RMB rate! :)

I will touch down CP/CA 4th Nov onwards... cheong arrrRRRrrrrr.......... this trip will go down Bandao as per your recommendation. Haha.

XR29
14-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Dec maybe, depends on the RMB rate! :)

I will touch down CP/CA 4th Nov onwards... cheong arrrRRRrrrrr.......... this trip will go down Bandao as per your recommendation. Haha.

Bro,

Rem to call me when u reach CA, I shld be there when u touch down...Btw where is this Bandao...:)

raymondl3est
14-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Bro,

Rem to call me when u reach CA, I shld be there when u touch down...Btw where is this Bandao...:)

bandao if i not wrong is at CP when u going back u hometown again :p

adidas88
14-10-2008, 12:10 PM
haha
any bros will be ard?

yes yes ... me going in early dec ...
3rd to 7th dec .... can i join u 大哥哥 ??

john99
14-10-2008, 01:40 PM
To all Platoon members landing in D DAY .
Latest intelligence reports:

The commandos landing in Macau had successfully subdued and "interrogate' some captured spies and with new information have made their way to CP. Bro Adidas platoon is now scouting the JY 'fishmarket' for potential targets to interrogate. Is well known fact that high prized targets are hidden in its midst. Current Intelligence Head (Sinoview) of CP branch can attest to this.

Private Frey being a new cummer with the platoon made a mistake with his first interrogation. Normally the captured spy will moan and shout vulgar expletives (some even scratch and bite you on yr back and shoulder) when the interrogation got too intense. Many a commando had made the tragic mistake of firing his bullets to counter this aggressive move.

However he had learnt his lesson and had more control over his captive in his nxt interrogation.

Extra reinforcements had been requested to conquer the last frontier in CA. The illusive Matahari is reportedly sighted at DFML. However commandoes have been forwarned as they are numerous versions of the same Matahari female fatale. Tall, leggy, voluptuous and sexy... these are qualities that have made many of our commandoes go weak at the knees and succumb to the KCfactor.

It is forcasted that the last of the Female fatales will be caught and strip bare to the skin. Commandoes are urge to probe openings for concealed weapons. It will be a mass interrogation happening in CA.

Fellow commandoes, see you at the flag raising ceremony in CA.

***** Latest just in: The real Matahari apparently had a unique birthmark. An unusual mole located in her perineum near her private parts. *****

The commando who successfully captured the real Matahari will be conferred the Purple Heart for bravery by the Mayor of CA. Over and out.

Colonel John99

GTOKING
14-10-2008, 01:56 PM
so excited now day :D

spoonfork
14-10-2008, 03:54 PM
To all Platoon members landing in D DAY .
Latest intelligence reports:

The commandos landing in Macau had successfully subdued and "interrogate' some captured spies and with new information have made their way to CP. Bro Adidas platoon is now scouting the JY 'fishmarket' for potential targets to interrogate. Is well known fact that high prized targets are hidden in its midst. Current Intelligence Head (Sinoview) of CP branch can attest to this.

Private Frey being a new cummer with the platoon made a mistake with his first interrogation. Normally the captured spy will moan and shout vulgar expletives (some even scratch and bite you on yr back and shoulder) when the interrogation got too intense. Many a commando had made the tragic mistake of firing his bullets to counter this aggressive move.

However he had learnt his lesson and had more control over his captive in his nxt interrogation.

Extra reinforcements had been requested to conquer the last frontier in CA. The illusive Matahari is reportedly sighted at DFML. However commandoes have been forwarned as they are numerous versions of the same Matahari female fatale. Tall, leggy, voluptuous and sexy... these are qualities that have made many of our commandoes go weak at the knees and succumb to the KCfactor.

It is forcasted that the last of the Female fatales will be caught and strip bare to the skin. Commandoes are urge to probe openings for concealed weapons. It will be a mass interrogation happening in CA.

Fellow commandoes, see you at the flag raising ceremony in CA.

***** Latest just in: The real Matahari apparently had a unique birthmark. An unusual mole located in her perineum near her private parts. *****

The commando who successfully captured the real Matahari will be conferred the Purple Heart for bravery by the Mayor of CA. Over and out.

Colonel John99

Dear Colonel John,

This is your favourite MTO reporting. Logistics for the incursion from Pearl Harbour of the East will be sorted out tomorrow by GMT 0500hrs. As one of our platoon mates has gone AWOL, I would need your confirmation if you would be heading our contingent. If so, we will immediately arrange for a 3-tonner to take us there directly. If not, we will be hiking in individually through the terrain.

Over and out
2nd Lt. Spoonfork

john99
14-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Dear Colonel John,

This is your favourite MTO reporting. Logistics for the incursion from Pearl Harbour of the East will be sorted out tomorrow by GMT 0500hrs. As one of our platoon mates has gone AWOL, I would need your confirmation if you would be heading our contingent. If so, we will immediately arrange for a 3-tonner to take us there directly. If not, we will be hiking in individually through the terrain.

Over and out
2nd Lt. Spoonfork

2nd Lt Spoonfork,

I have responded to yr request via PM morse code. Essentially yes I would like to head the invasion via HKIA provided the damage is acceptable to the platoon members. Hiking in individually through rough terrain is an interesting but tiring endeavour.

Col John

inex888
14-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi,

any bro in CA on Oct 24? Pls pm me...:)

XR29
15-10-2008, 12:06 AM
bandao if i not wrong is at CP when u going back u hometown again :p

Wah Bro, what happen to yr points and power....Btw I will be going back on end sep and Peter will be joining me on 4th Nov...:p

demarco
15-10-2008, 01:39 AM

hihi...long time no C, u retire? when free call for coffee?

TinTin130670
15-10-2008, 01:59 AM
yes yes ... me going in early dec ...
3rd to 7th dec .... can i join u 大哥哥 ??

This 大哥哥 is the BBS king with his twin bro SuckHarder...r u sure u can catch up with them...they can walk whole day in BBS...even Raymond & me oso must 佩服 them...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Heeha
15-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Hi Guys,

Any bros in CP on October 25 to 27th. I am there.

Please pm me.

Thanks a million.

Regards

adidas88
15-10-2008, 11:00 AM
2nd Lt Spoonfork,

I have responded to yr request via PM morse code. Essentially yes I would like to head the invasion via HKIA provided the damage is acceptable to the platoon members. Hiking in individually through rough terrain is an interesting but tiring endeavour.

Col John

To col John ... our platoon have been under heavy enemy attack since we paratroop down to RZ (code name:CP) ...
the enemy force is very strong .... we r under heavy artillery attack most of the time ... request for air support urgently....
we'll be making a final assault tonite at last light before we retreat to new RZ (code name: CA) tomorrow at noon ...
pls have medical team standby for our arrival ..we suffer heavy casualties ...

over and out
Captain Adidas88

john99
15-10-2008, 12:08 PM
final assault tonite at last light before we retreat to new RZ (code name: CA) tomorrow at noon ...

Captain Adidas,

"Impossible is nothing" . Plse camouflage yr weapons when you encounter the enemey. Once the enemy is subdued , show no mercy and apply the deep penetration technique with her legs over yr shoulders.
These are relatively low value targets so dun use up yr bullets.

Retreat to RZ(code name CA) at 1400hrs tmr to prepare final assault at DFML. Major Dunolah had secured a fast track multifucking vehicle to take us into enemy territory after D Landing at HKIA.

We have an assortment of blue, orange and red pills that would restore yr weapons to good working order. There are also nurses nearby LQD giving massages and blowing limp weapons back into life.

There will be aerial support to ensure the enemy is confined to a perimeter where we can execute our final assault. Of the 10 commandoes taking part in the sexcercise, there will a few with big bazookas to ram down into enemy territory.

Latest from Mayor of CA, there are many beautiful spies operating in CA. Objective to capture all tall,leggy and voluptous ones for commadoes to interrogate

P.S During mass interrogation at 2230hrs plse point yr weapon directly at the captured prisoner. In the midst of excitement weapons had been known to discharge at a fellow commando....

“Force is all-conquering, but its victories are short-lived.” Abraham Lincoln
over and out
Col John99

genius
15-10-2008, 01:13 PM
final assault tonite at last light before we retreat to new RZ (code name: CA) tomorrow at noon ...

Captain Adidas,

"Impossible is nothing" . Plse camouflage yr weapons when you encounter the enemey. Once the enemy is subdued , show no mercy and apply the deep penetration technique with her legs over yr shoulders.

Retreat to RZ(code name CA) at 1400hrs tmr to prepare final assault at DFML. Major Dunolah had secured a fast track multifucking vehicle to take us into enemy territory after D Landing at HKIA.

We have an assortment of blue, orange and red pills that would restore yr weapons to good working order. There are also nurses nearby LQD giving massages and blowing limp weapons back into life.

There will be aerial support to ensure the enemy is confined to a perimeter where we can execute our final assault. Of the 10 commandoes taking part in the sexcercise, there will a few with big bazookas to ram down into enemy territory.

Latest from Mayor of CA, there are many beautiful spies operating in CA. Objective to capture all tall,leggy and voluptous ones for commadoes to interrogate

P.S During mass interrogation at 2230hrs plse point yr weapon directly at the captured prisoner. In the midst of excitement weapons had been known to discharge at a fellow commando....

over and out
Col John99

Satute to Col John, Maj Sinoview, Capt Adidas and other.. Me LCP only :D

Very interesting write up.. momeries of army daze just flashing back.. Too bad cannot be there to join in the interrogation and other:(. Sound fun....:p

DUnNoLah
15-10-2008, 01:34 PM

Col John99

Col John99,
"Roger... Everything under control, as per last instruction, shall meet at HKIA and head towards RZ(code name CA).. not heavily loaded with bullets and weapons. But am ready to sacrifice my body incase under heavy attack.
Nothing further out... "

Major(NS) DunNoLah

XiaoHoUzi83
15-10-2008, 04:17 PM
wah tin tin how come 3 days only?
lol if i go i think i wanna go 1wk or more leh...
during dec...
but i scared by htne the exchange rate 吓死人...
i dont like BBS.. the mummy kinda pushy leh

Director
15-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi,

any bro in CA on Oct 24? Pls pm me...:)

I have already PM you. I will be In CA on the 23rd to 27th Oct. If anyone else around we can catch up. I have another 2 friends.

TinTin130670
15-10-2008, 06:08 PM
wah tin tin how come 3 days only?
lol if i go i think i wanna go 1wk or more leh...
during dec...
but i scared by htne the exchange rate 吓死人...
i dont like BBS.. the mummy kinda pushy leh

Ya...i do admit...BBS mummy a bit pushy...i rememeber the last trip u r really piss off with 1 of the BBS mummy for pushing all the gals to u....:D
On the other hand u oso very picky...went to “嘉怡” KTV so early...but in the end u still can't find any gals u like...next time we must not only camp outside the ladies toliet...we must camp outside the entrance of “嘉怡” ...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

neverlandf
15-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Col John99 SIR yes SIR!!
Status report from RZ (code name: CA), SIR Yes SIR. Our first commando has arrived safely and current retreat and stand by at LQD. First mission given to him to scout enemy frontier LDH and report finding at 1900hr tomorrow at DFML.

Over and out
Lieutenant Neverlandf.

Captain Adidas,

over and out
Col John99

neverlandf
15-10-2008, 11:31 PM
got latest update from CA...

Today.... all suana (LDH, JLH, JZZ, Guo Ji Hotel) will not provide full service due to police is checking very tight in CA... they only provide true service... no hanky panky... this be enforced for next 2-3days...

I called up DFML mommies and DJs... no naked games for tonight.... but girls still can ON or overnight....

I asked how about tomorrow.... they are still not certain... maybe can play and maybe cannot play naked games... but girls can overnight or NO...

NOW... those bros coming from CP and Singland ... please let me know if you are still coming to CA tomorrow by 2pm tomorrow. If you are not coming.... and less people coming... I need to change DFML room (smaller) or cancel the room...

Please let me know soon... by tomorrow noon or latest 2pm...

Cheers....

XR29
16-10-2008, 12:13 AM

Today.... all suana (LDH, JLH, JZZ, Guo Ji Hotel) will not provide full service due to police is checking very tight in CA... they only provide true service... no hanky panky... this be enforced for next 2-3days...

I called up DFML mommies and DJs... no naked games for tonight.... but girls still can ON or overnight....

I asked how about tomorrow.... they are still not certain... maybe can play and maybe cannot play naked games... but girls can overnight or NO...

NOW... those bros coming from CP and Singland ... please let me know if you are still coming to CA tomorrow by 2pm tomorrow. If you are not coming.... and less people coming... I need to change DFML room (smaller) or cancel the room...

Cheers....

Gd the morning Sir,

Pte XR29 from Singland reporting...Wat up in CA that cause the gong an to be so hardworking...Beside the canto fair, any other issues that cause this...

neverlandf
16-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Confirmed... yes, still can bring out girls for overnight or ON at DFML....
As for the naked games, mommy need to see situation first... but high chance still can play... Spoke to Bro Addidas, the CP gang is still coming to CA tomorrow... text or sms Bro JOhn99 too... he most likely to come to CA (90% bro?? :) )too but need to consult those bros coming from singland....
PArty will go on tomorrow.... whether it is big or small party... we will sure have wild fun at DFML..... for sure....

Spy told me .... spotted bro petrolhead at DFML tonight.... with gang... hahahha how bro? good?

Cheers....

Happykiwi
16-10-2008, 04:30 AM
Plse camouflage yr weapons when you encounter the enemey. Once the enemy is subdued , show no mercy and apply the deep penetration technique with her legs over yr shoulders.

Walau Col John, don't forget to tell your boys to cover their little heads in case enemy engage in germ warfare horrrr......:D

Extract from US Army media release during Iraq War:
"One of the main military concerns is anthrax, a potentially lethal disease that can infect most animals, including humans. The most dangerous form of the disease, pulmonary anthrax, can be spread through the air in the form of microscopic spores, and Iraq is believed to have sufficient supplies of anthrax to infect a large area. Anthrax can be spread by explosive shells, bombs or rockets. Three Types of Defense

Colonel Williams said protection against anthrax comprises three basic defenses: protective clothing and masks, which are also used against chemical agents, vaccination and antibiotic therapy."

Can get standard army issue protective clothing and masks or not? How about vaccination and antibotic therapy? Kekekeke...... :D

skyman
16-10-2008, 05:10 AM
Wah Bro, what happen to yr points and power....Btw I will be going back on end sep and Peter will be joining me on 4th Nov...:p

Wah bro,
You mentioned that you'll be going back on end SEP??? now is Nov liao ler. Your trip can back dated one huh??? Ha..... :D

skyman
16-10-2008, 05:12 AM

Bro,

Long time never hear from you already ler. How are you doing? When got time to come out lim kopi? Btw, when will be your next trip?

Cheers
skyman:p

Maitong Kit Mak
16-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Bro,

Long time never hear from you already ler. How are you doing? When got time to come out lim kopi? Btw, when will be your next trip?

Cheers

:D Still lookingaround ah..bro..u postpone ur trip la...hehehe!

adidas88
16-10-2008, 10:17 AM
As for the naked games, mommy need to see situation first... but high chance still can play... Spoke to Bro Addidas, the CP gang is still coming to CA tomorrow... text or sms Bro JOhn99 too... he most likely to come to CA (90% bro?? :) )too but need to consult those bros coming from singland....
PArty will go on tomorrow.... whether it is big or small party... we will sure have wild fun at DFML..... for sure....

Spy told me .... spotted bro petrolhead at DFML tonight.... with gang... hahahha how bro? good?

clamp or no clamp ...we'll be there ...
we have been through earthquake, flood, mourning .... what's can stop us ??

see u in CA a couple of hours, bro .. :D

XR29
16-10-2008, 10:19 AM

Bro,

I also heard from spy that they are in room 231 rite...:D

XR29
16-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Wah bro,
You mentioned that you'll be going back on end SEP??? now is Nov liao ler. Your trip can back dated one huh??? Ha..... :D

Bro,

Sorry, shld be end October and now is October not November leh... So when u going back...Yr gal at DFML miss u leh...:D

jackytheman
16-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Just back From CA ...thank to bro. neverlandf for the great hospitality and showing me around. Lately heard that security measure was tighten? So heard around 13 brothers are heading to DFML tonight... too bad I was forced to come back to settle some legal matter... Bro. enjoy and do share your experiences after the party.

fuc_99
16-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Just back From CA ...thank to bro. neverlandf for the great hospitality and showing me around. Lately heard that security measure was tighten? So heard around 13 brothers are heading to DFML tonight... too bad I was forced to come back to settle some legal matter... Bro. enjoy and do share your experiences after the party.

i guess the tighten-up may be because of the Guangjiao hui

snooker
17-10-2008, 12:21 AM
For Malaysian, visa restriction has not been lifted yet, you can only apply for max of 2 entries, visa, valid for a period of 3 months

the visa on arrival from Lo Wu will be available from 19 Oct onwards

Some info need regarding Visa.

Is it possible to get the one year multiple entries Visa again?

Thanks.:o

mebirdie
17-10-2008, 07:36 AM
Haizzz................DFML :(
No time to join you all guys.

stephan
17-10-2008, 08:55 AM

NO TIME!!!???!!!??? since when u r so busy huh? :D

neverlandf
17-10-2008, 09:04 AM
i guess the tighten-up may be because of the Guangjiao hui

Found out why from DFML management last night... it is due to Dongguan government is pushing for 东莞文明 campaign. So these few days, central China government sent a lot of under cover police from other place...
Now, as most of you know.... most KTV or Suana pay money to local police for potection. But this time the police is from central government... no potection will be given... hence all CA sauna and KTV will not take the risk....

Some of the last night bros might noticed.... I had big arguement last night with the top management from DFML.... I was pushing hard for games... NOT naked lar... but sexy games.... even I scolded them... treaten to boycott DFML and go to JA... they paniced for a while... consulted Director of DFML.... but still they dare not take the risk... .... i think it is serious lar... else normally they will let us play one coz we are not local.... singland or malaysia...

cheers..

neverlandf
17-10-2008, 09:13 AM

Last night was my first sitting in 总统房 .... damn nice... very big and plenty of space for games and dancing.... the room got even snooker table to play in another room... another corner of the 总统房 have automated mahjong table (need to pay RMB100 to use)... toilet was damn big... hahhaha damn nice.. very worth the money as it is only min spending of RMB2000.....

neverlandf
17-10-2008, 09:15 AM
For Malaysian, visa restriction has not been lifted yet, you can only apply for max of 2 entries, visa, valid for a period of 3 months

the visa on arrival from Lo Wu will be available from 19 Oct onwards

Bro... not true... my Malysian friend just got 1 year multiple entry visa this month.. no prob now...

adidas88
17-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Found out why from DFML management last night... it is due to Dongguan government is pushing for 东莞文明 campaign. So these few days, central China government sent a lot of under cover police from other place...
Now, as most of you know.... most KTV or Suana pay money to local police for potection. But this time the police is from central government... no potection will be given... hence all CA sauna and KTV will not take the risk....
we were at BHH having foor massage and the gals told us that their sauna is still carry on even when i told them what happen ...
they claim that becoz those r big establishment thus they do not dare take risk and moreover this place is in a hotel ...
we will try it out this 2 days and confirm ...

Some of the last night bros might noticed.... I had big arguement last night with the top management from DFML.... I was pushing hard for games... NOT naked lar... but sexy games.... even I scolded them... treaten to boycott DFML and go to JA... they paniced for a while... consulted Director of DFML.... but still they dare not take the risk... .... i think it is serious lar... else normally they will let us play one coz we are not local.... singland or malaysia...
cheers..
met many bros last night at DFML ... bro spoonfork, bro DunNoLah, bro John99, bro ah fatt and some bros who i did not get their nick ... (sorri abt that) ...
it's my great honour to meet u guys .. u guys r fun especially bro DunNoLah ... though no games was played but it was an enjoyable nite ...

the room was damn big ... and have a billard table .... and damage was onli 310rmb per pax ... value for money ... kudos to bro neverlandf for getting this 总统套房 ...
gals quality r good .... most bros have 2 gals for accompany ...

bro neverlandf ... we going to JA tonite ???

neverlandf
17-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Last night, I have called mommy from JA.... there also no naked games lar for few days.... still want to go?

we were at BHH having foor massage and the gals told us that their sauna is still carry on even when i told them what happen ...
they claim that becoz those r big establishment thus they do not dare take risk and moreover this place is in a hotel ...

met many bros last night at DFML ... bro spoonfork, bro DunNoLah, bro John99, bro ah fatt and some bros who i did not get their nick ... (sorri abt that) ...
it's my great honour to meet u guys .. u guys r fun especially bro DunNoLah ... though no games was played but it was an enjoyable nite ...

snooker
17-10-2008, 09:22 AM
clamp or no clamp ...we'll be there ...
we have been through earthquake, flood, mourning .... what's can stop us ??

see u in CA a couple of hours, bro .. :D

Bro, addidas..

On 'Today' paper (17Oct08) Tger Airways having promo, 1 cent one way... bookings close 21st Oct... hurry!!!!

Can either fly to shenzhen or Macao:p

l3est
17-10-2008, 09:51 AM

you left me alone in sg and pcc :mad:

Happykiwi
17-10-2008, 10:17 AM
the room was damn big ... and have a billard table .... and damage was onli 310rmb per pax ... value for money ... kudos to bro neverlandf for getting this 总统套房 ...

Wow, that is cheap! I hope brothers don't get a heart attack when they find out how much it costs to go to KTV in CP or Huangjiang. :D

snooker
17-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Bro... not true... my Malysian friend just got 1 year multiple entry visa this month.. no prob now...

Sorry Bro, my info may be a bit outdated as the visa was done on 7 Oct...
Good news that things have resume to normal...yeah!!!:D

adidas88
17-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Wow, that is cheap! I hope brothers don't get a heart attack when they find out how much it costs to go to KTV in CP or Huangjiang. :D

dun think that will happen .... they r seniors and have cheong CP frequently and they know the charges well ...
this is the 2nd time i have pay so little for a nite in KTV ...
the last was also in CA on Oscar KTV opening nite when they give 70% discount ....

bro neverlandf .... naked or no naked .... it's okay ....
KNN ... called u on the phone and u did not answer ..
bonking ur gal izzit ???

adidas88
17-10-2008, 11:18 AM

we neber left in SG and pcc ...
invited u but u no want to cum with us leh ....

so r u joining me in my dec trip ???

jackytheman
17-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Oh... so bsd. So it is indeed true that security has tighten up....:( so not much fun...but I guess as for Bro. Bonk 88 and fellow... nothing can come into their way? The have been thru. flood, earthquake and many more... what is there with small little Gong An? Ha ha... Bro. Bonk show your secret weapons? (OL on ....):p

adidas88
17-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Oh... so bsd. So it is indeed true that security has tighten up....:( so not much fun...but I guess as for Bro. Bonk 88 and fellow... nothing can come into their way? The have been thru. flood, earthquake and many more... what is there with small little Gong An? Ha ha... Bro. Bonk show your secret weapons? (OL on ....):p

me cannot sleep last nite cos no meimei beside me ....

TinTin130670
17-10-2008, 11:45 AM

Oooi...Bro... 小玲 complain to me that u did not look for her when u r in 嘉怡 KTV...she is so sad..:D

Cheers,
TinTin

XR29
17-10-2008, 11:50 AM

Bro, when u going up to CA/CP again?

me cannot sleep last nite cos no meimei beside me ....

Bro, u eat vegetarian last nite...Quite impossible leh with so much beauty to choose from DFML...:confused:

XR29
17-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Bro, where is this BHH ? Btw the big establishment like LTH and JLT sauna still operate mah.. U just need to call the manager, rem the contact that I have given u...Bcos at the moment now, they only take regular customer...

Bro, u sure u want to go JA...Later u end up with dinosaur like our bro Neverland...:D

GTOKING
17-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Thank you for those bro who pm me and asking when I will be there

Now I can tell you.............my confirmed date : 17 Dec ~ 22 Dec
Ticket from tiger air way already printed out

See u guy there , party date will be confirm date

fatt kor , birdie , neverland , rick , mkm , petrol , pc , brad , xr29 and the rest ,did you hear me ?

Maitong Kit Mak
17-10-2008, 12:38 PM

fatt kor , birdie , neverland , rick , mkm , petrol , pc , brad , xr29 and the rest ,did you hear me ?

Yo baby..! Finally I think I can party with u again in dec! I will be in China/HK from the 23rd Nov ~ 2nd Jan 2009!!! Hehehehe!Thou some dates I will be going to elsewhere in between...:p

XR29
17-10-2008, 12:40 PM

Yes Sir, will be waiting for yr confirmed party date....Will yr buddy, Sexking be joining u...:D

neverlandf
17-10-2008, 12:47 PM
YES SIR YES, my king...
Let's fix DFML 18 DEC 2008, 7pm at DFML 总统房.... cool?

cheers...

jackytheman
17-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Bro.Tin Tin... I thou. she is your KC so I just drink with her and then sent her off... Isnt it xiao ling your KC? I told her I will never touch any of my brother KC ma.... :p

neverlandf
17-10-2008, 12:51 PM

No prob.... that;s my cheong motto..... cheap or low cost with MAX fun....hahahhahahhahah.... Yes I like the 总统套房 A LOT.... damn nice... damn big with billard table ... also Mahjung table too.... the toilet is damn big... hahahah no more room#231 or 2xx big room.... just 总统套房 for now onwards... hahahhahah

dancetoo
17-10-2008, 02:44 PM
YES SIR YES, my king...

cheers...

Noooooo!!!! Im touching down in Shenzhen 18 Dec, at 11.20pm!!!!
ARRGGHHHH.... :mad:

Ticket Already booked! :D
Yeah!!!!
18 Dec - 28 Dec! :D
10 days = 20 gals! :p

dancetoo
17-10-2008, 02:52 PM

Yo yo!
Looking forward to party with the KING again!
Please dont run back to SG before I arrive... :D

nex100
17-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Last night, I have called mommy from JA.... there also no naked games lar for few days.... still want to go?

is security tight? me still thinking of going to CA tomorrow nite. Bro neverlandf free to join me and my frenz? 3 of us currently.

XR29
17-10-2008, 05:44 PM
is security tight? me still thinking of going to CA tomorrow nite. Bro neverlandf free to join me and my frenz? 3 of us currently.

I heard from my gals in CA saying that the tightened check on this entertainment centre will last till 25th...As for the KTV should be no problem, but for the sauna joint, they will only take in regular customer who call in advance to book and ignore those who walk in...

XR29
17-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Yo yo!
Looking forward to party with the KING again!
Please dont run back to SG before I arrive... :D

Bro,

They will not run back to SG lah, they will only fly back to SG...:D

fuc_99
17-10-2008, 08:13 PM

what a pity~~ we go there at the end of year

murali
17-10-2008, 10:20 PM
YES SIR YES, my king...

cheers...bro, any earlier date in nov?

my kaki n i are planning to be there on the week of around 1st to 7th nov, hope u dun mind meeting up?

bro GTO, pm u but no response leh, can check ur pm? or i sms u at ur sg number?

SOS leh :o

XR29
18-10-2008, 12:19 AM
bro, any earlier date in nov?

my kaki n i are planning to be there on the week of around 1st to 7th nov, hope u dun mind meeting up?

bro GTO, pm u but no response leh, can check ur pm? or i sms u at ur sg number?

SOS leh :o

Bro,

I will be there during this period...Can I join yr group....:D

murali
18-10-2008, 07:28 AM
Bro,

I will be there during this period...Can I join yr group....:Ddun say join my group leh, wish to meet up wif more samsters and have fun together!

do pm me ur contact so we can arrange e exact date?

tentatively 7th of nov, venue: DFML

hahahaha

bro neverlandf will u b free 2 grace our event on that day too? :D

XR29
18-10-2008, 10:21 AM
dun say join my group leh, wish to meet up wif more samsters and have fun together!

hahahaha

Bro,

Check yr pm....:)

adidas88
18-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Bro, u eat vegetarian last nite...Quite impossible leh with so much beauty to choose from DFML...:confused:
ya lar ... 有心无力 ... the power of meimei is too strong ....
drain me dry for the past few nites .... need one nite to recuperate ...

Bro, where is this BHH ? Btw the big establishment like LTH and JLT sauna still operate mah.. U just need to call the manager, rem the contact that I have given u...Bcos at the moment now, they only take regular customer...
BHH is Berlin Holiday Hotel ... the foot massage gal will give u half ball and the 察耳 gal dress like she's working in KTV ... very skimpy ...
the foot massage gal provide dick and ball massage too ... part of the service ... :D

Bro, u sure u want to go JA...Later u end up with dinosaur like our bro Neverland...:D
no we did want to end up like bro neverlandf ... so we "run" back to CP ...:D

adidas88
18-10-2008, 10:34 AM
the King neber chio me ..... so sad ....

Noooooo!!!! Im touching down in Shenzhen 18 Dec, at 11.20pm!!!!
ARRGGHHHH....
Ticket Already booked!
bro .. ticket date can be change for a minimum fee ...

GTOKING
18-10-2008, 10:38 AM
All PM had reply liao , sorry for late huh , now a day very busy.

so dont forget the date ..........I see u guys there ......hahah

GTOKING
18-10-2008, 10:40 AM
the King neber chio me ..... so sad ....

aiyo , for you and bonk 88 is special sms one ma:D

so how ?

XR29
18-10-2008, 10:46 AM
BHH is Berlin Holiday Hotel ... the foot massage gal will give u half ball and the 察耳 gal dress like she's working in KTV ... very skimpy ...
the foot massage gal provide dick and ball massage too ... part of the service ... :D

Oic. must give it a try when I go the next time.But how the quality of girls as compared to LTH and JLT...

no we did want to end up like bro neverlandf ... so we "run" back to CP ...:D[/QUOTE]

U means u guys went back to CP already after one night at CA...

XR29
18-10-2008, 10:50 AM
bro .. ticket date can be change for a minimum fee ...[/QUOTE]

Ticket date can be change but his schedule of work cannot be change..That the sad part....:D

neverlandf
18-10-2008, 12:04 PM
dun say join my group leh, wish to meet up wif more samsters and have fun together!

hahahaha

sure..should be ok... 7Nov... how many people you have? Lets organize a big party on 7Nov... DFML 总统房....

Date: 7 Nov
Place: DFML 总统房....
Time: 7pm sharp.

:)

adidas88
18-10-2008, 12:23 PM
aiyo , for you and bonk 88 is special sms one ma:D
so how ?
bro KING ... 我好感动 。。流眼泪 ...

Oic. must give it a try when I go the next time.But how the quality of girls as compared to LTH and JLT...
no opportunties to try out LTH and JTH so cannot make comparison but gals quality in BHH is acceptable for the foot massage and 察耳 ..
for foot massage .. look for #28 .. big boobs and always give half ball (.)(.) ...
for 察耳 .. ask for #195 .. SYT ...

U means u guys went back to CP already after one night at CA...
affirmative ... cos if the wild party cannot happen in CA then we might as well go back to CP ... we feel if it's normal KTV sessions, CP is a better place and more choices ...

XR29
18-10-2008, 02:33 PM
no opportunties to try out LTH and JTH so cannot make comparison but gals quality in BHH is acceptable for the foot massage and 察耳 ..
for foot massage .. look for #28 .. big boobs and always give half ball (.)(.) ...
for 察耳 .. ask for #195 .. SYT ...

Thanks for the info....

affirmative ... cos if the wild party cannot happen in CA then we might as well go back to CP ... we feel if it's normal KTV sessions, CP is a better place and more choices ...[/QUOTE]

Then enjoy yrself in CP b4 u are back in homeland in 2 days time....

dancetoo
18-10-2008, 02:37 PM

Ticket date can be change but his schedule of work cannot be change..That the sad part....:D[/QUOTE]

Ya lor. Bro XR29 know my situation best. :D
Will be going down from other places, so that is the best i can pull.
Looking forward to meet up with you Bro Adidas88! :)

'Impossible is Nothing!'

dancetoo
18-10-2008, 02:38 PM

Ticket date can be change but his schedule of work cannot be change..That the sad part....:D[/QUOTE]

'Impossible is Nothing!'

XR29
18-10-2008, 02:41 PM

'Impossible is Nothing!'[/QUOTE]

Nvm lah bro, as long as u reach CA can already...It just a matter of early or late...

p-(^_^)-q
18-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Haah,,, Struck here.. in LQD,Ca... .. nothing to do.... got pple wanna share contacts? pm me

wallyp88
18-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Haah,,, Struck here.. in LQD,Ca... .. nothing to do.... got pple wanna share contacts? pm me

Go to Xin Gang Xian office at 12 floor of LQD, join their KTV outing, ideal for lone wolf...

murali
18-10-2008, 05:27 PM
sure..should be ok... 7Nov... how many people you have? Lets organize a big party on 7Nov... DFML 总统房....

Place: DFML 总统房....
Time: 7pm sharp.

roger that.....

1)murali
2)murali's friend
3)XR29
4)neverlandf (GOH)

anyone else..... :D

woxiangni
18-10-2008, 06:00 PM
hi hi

i wanna try

DFML 总统房....too

but i don't arrive in CA until 17th Nov

Any bros can help initiate me ??

Arrange a party?

feeling left out ...wanna join in....any one help?

XR29
18-10-2008, 08:16 PM
roger that.....

1)murali
2)murali's friend
3)XR29
4)neverlandf (GOH)

Bro,

I think we need another 5 kaki in order to have the super duper big rm with mahjong table and billard table...

XR29
18-10-2008, 08:23 PM

Bro,

They have already retreat to CP already lah since there is no naked game to play in CA...U are a bit late....:p

XR29
18-10-2008, 10:55 PM
roger that.....

1)murali
2)murali's friend
3)XR29
4)neverlandf (GOH)

So our Guest of Honour will be the Mayor of CA, Neverland huh....Must make sure he strip this time round. No more KC for him with his gals...:D

murali
19-10-2008, 04:36 PM
So our Guest of Honour will be the Mayor of CA, Neverland huh....Must make sure he strip this time round. No more KC for him with his gals...:Dour guest of honour mistook me, dunno if he is still willing to be the guest of honour of our event or not lor :o

jacky22222
19-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Hi everyone....i am johnny chong...bro of james chong :D
i have a 10 million property in ca and i have 100 sets of phone to be distributed

After arriving in CA, checked into hotel and walked around ...trying to surf sbf but cannot access.... with nowhere to go....headed back to hotel...........till.....6.45pm...hopped into a cab and started my journey to DFML.....

FR on DFML ....

Called neverland bro.....and was finally directed to the VVIP suite....
The moment i stepped in, i was stopped and verified by spoonfork (wtf....minimum entry age of 18 :p ) bro....luckily just turned 17 on that day, otherwise sure get kicked out :eek:

Adidas arrived later with his gang and the party started...with selection of CKs...talked to adidas and realize that he isn't lc at all(wtf..his pm so lcly...) friendly too.....

well.....once the selection is done, everyone is seated with their companion....except for one bro.....(er......dunno why all alone all nite long)

Handsome plumbing tycoon (sorry dunno nick) keep winning the electrical tycoon and the et end up drinking a lot.....luckily my companion revenge for him....(et.....can u kindly return my favour.. )
SOP..dice game and tcss.....till spoon fork joined us for the dice guessing game....2x and he managed to guess it rite TWICE....out of 10 dices......wtf....so accurate...(wonder whether he is cheating or not) and all of us, the losers end up finishing our wine.........

lots of fondling and kissing and the last bro who came in......was frenching nxt to me and his bro was practically being shaken by the same girl :eek:

..............all bros enjoying their session.....till 11.30pm.....time to go ...

paid the bill and parted our way back to hotel....for part 2.... "

nice meeting u ppl....neverland,adidas,spoonfork, and ......????

FR as promised...spoon fork...

GTOKING
19-10-2008, 08:44 PM
So our Guest of Honour will be the Mayor of CA, Neverland huh....Must make sure he strip this time round. No more KC for him with his gals...:D

G uest O f Honour ........... can I call you 小李子

XR29
19-10-2008, 09:38 PM
our guest of honour mistook me, dunno if he is still willing to be the guest of honour of our event or not lor :o

Bro,

Dun worry, I have already explain to him lah......Tio boh, bro neverland....:)

murali
19-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Bro,

Dun worry, I have already explain to him lah......Tio boh, bro neverland....:)thanks pal!

okie, hope more bros join in then we can use the 总统房 else have to downgrade liao :(

SexKing972
19-10-2008, 11:07 PM
im will be back soon hahahahahahahahahah

p-(^_^)-q
19-10-2008, 11:39 PM
WA Piang.. Dong Guan City also damn bored.. left only dong cheng jiu ba jie...

any bro have FR from there? .... seem that alll.. enemy hiding... saw the waitress all stand out side.. no one... go in leh..... .. ..

dun worry din go in lunch time....... .. nite lar....

Any one got contacts..??? PM appreciated...

2 more days of expo to hang .. on...... ..

XR29
19-10-2008, 11:39 PM

Bro,

Finally u r back, really long time never hear from u...When going back to CA to teach me a few trip on KC...:D

XR29
19-10-2008, 11:44 PM
thanks pal!

okie, hope more bros join in then we can use the 总统房 else have to downgrade liao :(

No problem pal, btw I have another one or two bros who might join in, awaiting confirmation....:D

usmjordan2
20-10-2008, 08:31 AM
CA is a good place to go than CP;)

tyco168
20-10-2008, 09:30 AM
hi fellow bros..i will be gg over to humen on 23 dec 08..haha..go there celebrate christmas and new year..seems like most of the bros here chiong CA and CP.. but not humen..unfortunately i nvr been to ca or cp before :(

neverlandf
20-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Bro,

Dun worry, I have already explain to him lah......Tio boh, bro neverland....:)

Yes, all been cleared up :)

adidas88
20-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Yes, all been cleared up :)

bro .. pls check ur PM .... :)

adidas88
20-10-2008, 01:09 PM
After arriving in CA, checked into hotel and walked around ...trying to surf sbf but cannot access.... with nowhere to go....headed back to hotel...........till.....6.45pm...hopped into a cab and started my journey to DFML.....
i thought u r suppose to call me when u reached CA ???
u need proxy server to log into sbf in PRC ... except in CP HH ...

Adidas arrived later with his gang and the party started...with selection of CKs...talked to adidas and realize that he isn't lc at all(wtf..his pm so lcly...) friendly too.....
KNN ... said i am lc ... :mad:
btw .. what's lc ?? :D

well.....once the selection is done, everyone is seated with their companion....except for one bro.....(er......dunno why all alone all nite long)
aiyah ... that bro always act cool onli lar .... he ain't cool at all .... :D

Handsome plumbing tycoon (sorry dunno nick) keep winning the electrical tycoon and the et end up drinking a lot.....luckily my companion revenge for him....(et.....can u kindly return my favour.. )
SOP..dice game and tcss.....till spoon fork joined us for the dice guessing game....2x and he managed to guess it rite TWICE....out of 10 dices......wtf....so accurate...(wonder whether he is cheating or not) and all of us, the losers end up finishing our wine.........
oh .. they didn't tell u that bro spoonfork can see thru object ???
he no need to strip the gal also can know how's their boob like .... :D

lots of fondling and kissing and the last bro who came in......was frenching nxt to me and his bro was practically being shaken by the same girl
that must be bro ah fatt .... no one else can do that ..., 对不对,发哥。。

nice meeting u too, bro ... the others at the party r bro bonk88, bro DunNoLah, bro Ah Fatt, bro frey ...

skyman
20-10-2008, 03:27 PM

Bro,
Where have you been? Call your phone several times but no answer ler? When are you going to CA? R u able to join me for the party in CA on 29th?

Cheers

bonk88
20-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi all bros, sori for late FR, been busy with work this morning..and here is my short FR for the nite in DFML...16oct...
met many bros last night at DFML ... broneverlandf,bro spoonfork, bro DunNoLah, bro John99, bro ah fatt,bor jack2222 and some bros who i did not get their nick ... (sorri abt that) ...
it's my great honour to meet u guys .. u guys r fun especially bro DunNoLah ...u r agood singer man..:) though no games was played but with bro spoonfork and DunNoLah it was an enjoyable nite ...u guys dont have to worry the nite is boring....
Every bors have min of one meimei each, bro spoonfork have 3,hahhaha.As for me as usual lah, waiting for my OL..hehehehe, so bro jacky2222, ru talking about who dont have mm...?:)
It a fun nite guys,even the not game for us, but we still enjoy w/out it, thank bro nenverlandf for the nite outing.......
HOPE WE can meet up in PRC to cheong with you guys again..DEC...or ...JAN2009.....:rolleyes:

XR29
20-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Bro,
Where have you been? Call your phone several times but no answer ler? When are you going to CA? R u able to join me for the party in CA on 29th?

Cheers

Me also dun know where he is? Pm him also no reply:confused:

XR29
20-10-2008, 06:24 PM

Bro,

Totally agreed....:p

murali
20-10-2008, 08:21 PM
i believe good is an understatement! hahahaha

XR29
20-10-2008, 08:40 PM
WA Piang.. Dong Guan City also damn bored.. left only dong cheng jiu ba jie...

any bro have FR from there? .... seem that alll.. enemy hiding... saw the waitress all stand out side.. no one... go in leh..... .. ..

dun worry din go in lunch time....... .. nite lar....

Any one got contacts..??? PM appreciated...

2 more days of expo to hang .. on...... ..

Bro,

Seem like u r going to be bored till yr sperm level overflow....When u reach CA, all the bros left for CP, when u come back to CA, u r being left alone again.....:confused:

XR29
20-10-2008, 08:42 PM
hi fellow bros..i will be gg over to humen on 23 dec 08..haha..go there celebrate christmas and new year..seems like most of the bros here chiong CA and CP.. but not humen..unfortunately i nvr been to ca or cp before :(

Bro,

Dun worry, u can just take a cab or private car from Humen to CA which will only cost u 70rmb....and the ride will take u abt 30 to 40 min depending on traffic condition....:)

Inmarsat
21-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi bro, will anyone be in CA during early November from 7th to 10th period ?

I be arriving in the evening at approximately 9PM, so may have to join straight at the KTV.

I am in my 30's , a drinker and I LIKE SYTs:) or gals with large boobs.

hope to meet up , cheers !:D

adidas88
21-10-2008, 10:16 AM
柏林假日酒店

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin7.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin6.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin.jpg

adidas88
21-10-2008, 10:17 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin2.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin3.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin4.jpg

skyman
21-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Bro,

This hotel looks good ler. Where izit huh and what's the damage?

Cheers
skyman

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin2.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin3.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin4.jpg

sex crusader
21-10-2008, 10:26 AM
The sales manager is very chun!My favourite hotel in CA!Walking distance to the main shooping area.:)

spoonfork
21-10-2008, 11:06 AM
FR on DFML ....

Called neverland bro.....and was finally directed to the VVIP suite....
The moment i stepped in, i was stopped and verified by spoonfork (wtf....minimum entry age of 18 :p ) bro....luckily just turned 17 on that day, otherwise sure get kicked out

lots of fondling and kissing and the last bro who came in......was frenching nxt to me and his bro was practically being shaken by the same girl :eek:

..............all bros enjoying their session.....till 11.30pm.....time to go ...

paid the bill and parted our way back to hotel....for part 2.... "

Brother Jacky22222 is a good Bro... Calling all bros here... LET US UP HIS POINTS!!!! He is a reliable cheongster :D

Just reached singland and I hear Lim Hng kiaang talking cork about the market economy. CCB.... pay him millions to be a parrot... and he add salt and vinegar to the already irrational market. KNN make me so busy.

The night of 16th was FANTASTIC. My compliments and FR will come soon... need to clear my mails for the next few days.. haizzzzzz

bonk88
21-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Brother Jacky22222 is a good Bro... Calling all bros here... LET US UP HIS POINTS!!!! He is a reliable cheongster

Just reached singland and I hear Lim Hng kiaang talking cork about the market economy. CCB.... pay him millions to be a parrot... and he add salt and vinegar to the already irrational market. KNN make me so busy.

The night of 16th was FANTASTIC. My compliments and FR will come soon... need to clear my mails for the next few days.. haizzzzzz

Sure ,will up he pt, but who can up my pt too?:D:D
So u r back to sin, good to hear that.the market is so bad that i have time to log in SBF for write my FR here...hehehehe
Cos that nothing i can do be side claim down my client and hope that US can do some thing about this market...hope so.....if not i also die die liao....

XR29
21-10-2008, 11:15 AM

I be arriving in the evening at approximately 9PM, so may have to join straight at the KTV.

Bro..

Check yr pm.....

DUnNoLah
21-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Sure ,will up he pt, but who can up my pt too?:D:D
So u r back to sin, good to hear that.the market is so bad that i have time to log in SBF for write my FR here...hehehehe
Cos that nothing i can do be side claim down my client and hope that US can do some thing about this market...hope so.....if not i also die die liao....

bro,
u still need points meh? thot u hv been scoring non stop... :D

Cheers!

TinTin130670
21-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Brother Jacky22222 is a good Bro... Calling all bros here... LET US UP HIS POINTS!!!! He is a reliable cheongster :D

bro,

Cheers!

Hope to cheong with u 2 taikor this Dec...btw will be in CP or CA on 10th & 11th Dec...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

bonk88
21-10-2008, 11:28 AM
bro,

Cheers!

ah yeah, have better then dont have all ma....after all me only have so little pt...hehheehe...just kidding......who ever up me my pt, will return too....
Anyway, nice to meet up with u , u r a good singer ,can drink even...kuso to u bro, the way u and spoonfork been drinking, i surrender....u two r so good in drinking , with tow of ur around, not to worry for song and the drink cant finish...ehhehehe

XR29
21-10-2008, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=adidas88;3164145]柏林假日酒店

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin7.jpg

Bro,

The hotel looks great..What is the damage?

neverlandf
21-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Hope to cheong with u 2 taikor this Dec...btw will be in CP or CA on 10th & 11th Dec...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Yo Bro Tin Tin... DEC is still long long way lar... come lar in Nov... we will have big party on Nov 7th...

neverlandf
21-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Yes, we have another big party on Nov 7th DFML 7pm... please PM me your detail to me.... see you .....

ramon
21-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Hi Bros, because of some screw ups my company arrange me to stay in ChangAn but have to attend the Canton Fair in GZ, furthermore they put me up in this hotel called Lotus Villa (DongGuan) from 24th to 30th October.

I actually a bit loss at this, I hope some bros can advise me on:

The best mode of transport from CA to GZ Fair, howlong it takes to travel and estimate how much for the fares.

If any kind soul out there dun mind me joining you guys for drinks then I'll be very glad.....

GTOKING
21-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Bro,

This hotel looks good ler. Where izit huh and what's the damage?

Cheers
skyman

is near to LDH area , price is about 268;)

XR29
21-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi Bros, because of some screw ups my company arrange me to stay in ChangAn but have to attend the Canton Fair in GZ, furthermore they put me up in this hotel called Lotus Villa (DongGuan) from 24th to 30th October.

The best mode of transport from CA to GZ Fair, howlong it takes to travel and estimate how much for the fares.

If any kind soul out there dun mind me joining you guys for drinks then I'll be very glad.....

Hi bro,

U can take those private vehicle there which will cost u 400rmb...which will roughly take u abt 2hrs depending on traffic condition..Check yr pm.:)

GTOKING
21-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi bro,

U can take those private vehicle there which will cost u 400rmb...which will roughly take u abt 2hrs depending on traffic condition..Check yr pm.:)

got another option is to take bus from CA to GZ , cost rmb45 take about 1.5 hour , they use highway , very fast

cheers

XR29
21-10-2008, 12:46 PM
got another option is to take bus from CA to GZ , cost rmb45 take about 1.5 hour , they use highway , very fast

cheers

Bro King,

U mean the CTS company bus that take passenger at Chang An Hotel...

bonk88
21-10-2008, 01:22 PM
柏林假日酒店
Bro,

The hotel looks great..What is the damage?

if i remember rite, is less then 400 rmd ,but is very in convenience to CA town

XR29
21-10-2008, 01:31 PM
if i remember rite, is less then 400 rmd ,but is very in convenience to CA town

More conveninent than LQD? Our Bro GTOKING say it abt 268rmb leh...Must cx it out..so that can stay there the coming trip...:D

bonk88
21-10-2008, 01:53 PM
More conveninent than LQD? Our Bro GTOKING say it abt 268rmb leh...Must cx it out..so that can stay there the coming trip...:D

sorry bro, the price is around that, just cant remember the price.
And it should NOT very conveninent , i will said LQD is better then this, but hotel is nice and clean,and the massgae in the 3floor,other then that, nothing much to walk and see....

adidas88
21-10-2008, 02:13 PM

pls forgive him ... he's using a 5 yrs old computer which sometime cannot function properly .. just like the owner .... :D

BHH is not convenient at all .... it's located right next to a big motor workshop .. there r some tyre shops, paint shops and hardware shops opp the hotel ... it's like an industrial place near the hotel ..
room r clean, spacious and comfortable ...
what i dun like, is there's no shower room .. onli bath tub ...
and by the time, u finished showering, the whole washroom will be flooded with water .. :D
the foot massage is good cos the massage gals will give half-ball ....
and they provide ball and dick massage in the package ...

rate is 298/ 338/ 388 .. i think we took the 338 room ...
maybe the rate went up due to the canto fair .. :(

IMHO ...... LQD is still the most convenient hotel in CA ...

bonk88
21-10-2008, 02:26 PM
16 oct in CA;
reach BH hotel 1pm, check in and meet up with my ktv gal for lunch together with adidas and frey. we went to LQD near by for lunch. as to me CA is nothing much to walk and buy, so we went back to hotel for foot massage agian.
This massage have two floor, two is clean massag, 3 floor is like vhotel in CP, as we walk to the room, the room is so dark, only the entry light that all, 5mins later ,3 massage mm walk in, all give half ball to us to see and mini skirt, the one who massage for adidas not pretty but her boob is big, as for frey mm, is most pretty one, my short and small, we talk inside the room , as my mm is not my types, so didnt do sweet talk with her....

AT about 7pm, we meet up with neverlandf in side the ktv, there where all the guys in side already, ppl like spoonfork, DunNoLah, john99, jacky22222 and some of the rest who not the SBF bro..seem like most bro like to have two mm. As told ah fatt koh is coming, so spoonfork is choose for him two mm too.Me just waiting for my OL come to meet up in side...that where i know spoonfork can drink, DunNoLah can sing...and john99 like to play with mm..hahahaha

We end about 11plus,so we back to hotle, adidas and frey didnt bring any mm back, as for me, my OL follow me back to hotel for a nite....Next day morning, we meet up for b/fast, aswe fond out, only left 3 of us in CA ,the rest went to CP, and neverlandf cant join us tonite, so we change the plan, mecall the mummy for hotel room, and got us one nite in new century and one nite in HH...call up driver meet up at 1115am and off we go to CP...again....

DUnNoLah
21-10-2008, 02:33 PM
16 oct in CA;
reach BH hotel 1pm, check in and meet up with my ktv gal for lunch together with adidas and frey. we went to LQD near by for lunch. as to me CA is nothing much to walk and buy, so we went back to hotel for foot massage agian.
This massage have two floor, two is clean massag, 3 floor is like vhotel in CP, as we walk to the room, the room is so dark, only the entry light that all, 5mins later ,3 massage mm walk in, all give half ball to us to see and mini skirt, the one who massage for adidas not pretty but her boob is big, as for frey mm, is most pretty one, my short and small, we talk inside the room , as my mm is not my types, so didnt do sweet talk with her....

AT about 7pm, we meet up with neverlandf in side the ktv, there where all the guys in side already, ppl like spoonfork, DunNoLah, john99, jacky22222 and some of the rest who not the SBF bro..seem like most bro like to have two mm. As told ah fatt koh is coming, so spoonfork is choose for him two mm too.Me just waiting for my OL come to meet up in side...that where i know spoonfork can drink, DunNoLah can sing...and john99 like to play with mm..hahahaha

We end about 11plus,so we back to hotle, adidas and frey didnt bring any mm back, as for me, my OL follow me back to hotel for a nite....Next day morning, we meet up for b/fast, aswe fond out, only left 3 of us in CA ,the rest went to CP, and neverlandf cant join us tonite, so we change the plan, mecall the mummy for hotel room, and got us one nite in new century and one nite in HH...call up driver meet up at 1115am and off we go to CP...again....

I got 2 mm meh? :p
honestly, i cant remember how they look like, only remember i played with more than 2.. hahaha

Cheers!

bonk88
21-10-2008, 02:35 PM
I got 2 mm meh? :p
honestly, i cant remember how they look like, only remember i played with more than 2.. hahaha

Cheers!

hahaha, i think u only remember singing, ask adidas to drink, play with other mm lah...that why ur name is ...DunNoLah.....
but u and spoonfork can really drink .....kuso to ur.....i have fond the wine and martell drinker..hahaha

bonk88
21-10-2008, 03:04 PM
pls forgive him ... he's using a 5 yrs old computer which sometime cannot function properly .. just like the owner ....

thank you hor...for the remind me the note book i had....:D
BHH is not convenient at all .... it's located right next to a big motor workshop .. there r some tyre shops, paint shops and hardware shops opp the hotel ... it's like an industrial place near the hotel ..
and by the time, u finished showering, the whole washroom will be flooded with water ..

maybe the rate went up due to the canto fair ...

yes, we paid the 340rmb for the room, and dont like so call the shower room.
knn....only u and frey have the ball massage, me dont have....:mad:

DUnNoLah
21-10-2008, 03:37 PM
hahaha, i think u only remember singing, ask adidas to drink, play with other mm lah...that why ur name is ...DunNoLah.....
but u and spoonfork can really drink .....kuso to ur.....i have fond the wine and martell drinker..hahaha

bopian.. 1st time meet our bro adidas mah.. see him so quiet.. must make him drink lor.. but after u told me he cant drink much.. i target his girls.. girls are more wild when they are high.. but of cos.. cannot make them drunk! hehehe;)

Cheers!

XR29
21-10-2008, 03:41 PM
pls forgive him ... he's using a 5 yrs old computer which sometime cannot function properly .. just like the owner .... :D

and by the time, u finished showering, the whole washroom will be flooded with water .. :D

maybe the rate went up due to the canto fair .. :(

Oic...Ths for the feedback...In this case, stay at LQD better lor..

adidas88
21-10-2008, 04:30 PM
bopian.. 1st time meet our bro adidas mah.. see him so quiet.. must make him drink lor.. but after u told me he cant drink much.. i target his girls.. girls are more wild when they are high.. but of cos.. cannot make them drunk! hehehe!
i dunno .. i really dunnolah.... i onli no dunno said something to me that i dunno understand ...after that i see my gals also dunno what happen to dunno .. so i 真真 dunnolah ... :D

knn....only u and frey have the ball massage, me dont have....
of course lar .... we r so handsome and kind .. unlike u, complain and complain onli ... :D
complain aircon not cold .. light too dim, cannot see .. tv screen not big enough ... massage chair too hard .... water too hot ... dun massage here too hard and there too soft .... complain and complain the whole nite ...:D

Oic...Ths for the feedback...In this case, stay at LQD better lor..
LQD is still a better hotel .. value for money ...

XR29
21-10-2008, 05:48 PM
of course lar .... we r so handsome and kind .. unlike u, complain and complain onli ... :D
complain aircon not cold .. light too dim, cannot see .. tv screen not big enough ... massage chair too hard .... water too hot ... dun massage here too hard and there too soft .... complain and complain the whole nite ...:D

Bro, dun blame him lah..... Got complain then got improvement mah...:D

adidas88
21-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Bro, dun blame him lah..... Got complain then got improvement mah...:D
aiyah ... he shiok shiok .. nothing better to do so complain for the sake of complaining .... :D

but he's a good brother .... me always make fun of him onli ....:D

bonk88
21-10-2008, 07:40 PM
bopian.. 1st time meet our bro adidas mah.. see him so quiet.. must make him drink lor.. but after u told me he cant drink much.. i target his girls.. girls are more wild when they are high.. but of cos.. cannot make them drunk! hehehe

R u sure only make fun of adidas meimei ? how about the rest?:D
Oh dear, fotgot ur nick name is : DunNoLah...:D

[B][SIZE="3"]
of course lar .... we r so handsome and kind .. unlike u, complain and complain onli ...

Bro, dun blame him lah..... Got complain then got improvement mah...

aiyah ... he shiok shiok .. nothing better to do so complain for the sake of complaining ....

but he's a good brother .... me always make fun of him onli ....:D

Yeah, w/out me complain and make same fun of the massage mm, u can sit shiok shiok and enjoy the massage,and also have a half ball to se....:D
So what u waiting for after so much complian? up my pts lah.....hahhahaa

sex crusader
21-10-2008, 08:20 PM
LQD is only new in my opinion. The smell of fresh paint will not wake your didi up. Berlin 's room is cozy and the bed is soft for love making so that you don't have to rock so hard:D!The last time round i paid RMB 298 niah with computer in the room.Also this hotel is within walking distance to a well known massage parlour.

neverlandf
21-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Coming 2 Party:

Date: 29 Oct
Time: 7pm

Please PM me if you want to join...

skyman
21-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Bro GTO,

You know I'm newbie in this forum. Furthermore, this is my 1st trip to CA. Mind to tell me where tis LDH area and how to book for the hotel? Hee.....:D

Cheers
skyman

is near to LDH area , price is about 268;)

neverlandf
21-10-2008, 09:12 PM

You can join our party on 29th Oct hahahhah...

skyman
21-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Bro,

I'll be in CA on that day but I'm newbie there. Can I join you?:D

Cheers
skyman

Coming 2 Party:

neverlandf
21-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Bro King,

U mean the CTS company bus that take passenger at Chang An Hotel...

No regular express bus from CA to GZ.. take from 金山角, near ChangAn Hotel.... this is the same place you take express bus to Shenzhen....
I think it is every 30min... very regular.... cheers...

skyman
21-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Bro,

Sorry for forgotten to mention the date. See, I'm newbie here. Can I join you on 29th Oct too? :D

Cheers
skyman

Coming 2 Party:

neverlandf
22-10-2008, 09:01 AM
No, it is a regular express bus from CA to GZ.. take from 金山角, near ChangAn Hotel.... this is the same place you take express bus to Shenzhen....
I think it is every 30min... very regular.... cheers...

sorry, need to re-post... I realized my previous input not that clear... cheers...

No, it is a regular express bus from CA to GZ.. take from 金山角, near ChangAn Hotel.... this is the same place you take express bus to Shenzhen....
I think it is every 30min... very regular....

neverlandf
22-10-2008, 09:12 AM
Well, bad news to share... just got to know I need to be away for at least 2 weeks... Still will be PRC but not in CA.... will be in Beijing and Chengdu for new project....

Below parties will be still on as there are already bros putting names to the parties... continue to PM me if you wish to join and I will hook you up with the right bro... cheers....

Coming 2 Party:

DUnNoLah
22-10-2008, 11:47 AM
R u sure only make fun of adidas meimei ? how about the rest?:D
Oh dear, fotgot ur nick name is : DunNoLah...:D

:p
Paiseh lah, if i overdo "make fun".. but usually i only make fun of those meimei that "challenge" me 1st, or those very "kuai lan".
And usually I know my extend especially she is other bro's meimei. Remembered when u told me u want to bring the HH KJ back. I immediately distance her. ;)

Cheers!

bonk88
22-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Paiseh lah, if i overdo "make fun".. but usually i only make fun of those meimei that "challenge" me 1st, or those very "kuai lan".
And usually I know my extend especially she is other bro's meimei. Remembered when u told me u want to bring the HH KJ back. I immediately distance her.

Cheers!

I DUnNoLah, cos i see u keep call the meimei and AM to drink, so i join in lor..
As for the KJ i want to bring back, cos of that incident, she withdraw and her friend told her go back home together after she been crying for second time make by some bros inside the ktv room..:( not to worry i didn't said is bros fault just that not a rite time for me to go with her..:D

Clown Prince
22-10-2008, 12:15 PM
And usually I know my extend especially she is other bro's meimei. Remembered when u told me u want to bring the HH KJ back. I immediately distance her. ;)

Cheers!

its fun wat, so no overdo felt man... hahaha.....

so u joining in 2 or 3 weeks?

XR29
22-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Well, bad news to share... just got to know I need to be away for at least 2 weeks... Still will be PRC but not in CA.... will be in Beijing and Chengdu for new project....

Below parties will be still on as there are already bros putting names to the parties... continue to PM me if you wish to join and I will hook you up with the right bro... cheers....

So u going to Beijing and Chengdu for at least 2 weeks...Dun become the Mayor of Beijing and Chengdu like wat happen in CA hor.....:D

XR29
22-10-2008, 09:13 PM

so u joining in 2 or 3 weeks?

Bro,

U so onz, just came back and planning to go in 2 to 3 weeks time...Dun tell me u kena the KC trap by the meimeis there....:D

Clown Prince
22-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Bro,

U so onz, just came back and planning to go in 2 to 3 weeks time...Dun tell me u kena the KC trap by the meimeis there....:D

bro,.... i LIVE here.......... in guangdong...... in a nearby province next to Dongguan... so.... hahahahahahahahha........... :D

chanyboy
22-10-2008, 10:09 PM
BHH is not convenient at all .... the foot massage is good cos the massage gals will give half-ball ....

mm, interesting...wud nd your details when u rtn..so I can try BHH. Indeed, LQD is convenient. Looks like I'm fully outdated after resting for so many moons..

murali
22-10-2008, 11:18 PM

so u joining in 2 or 3 weeks?so will we see u there on the 7th nov? :D

Clown Prince
22-10-2008, 11:26 PM
so will we see u there on the 7th nov? :D

hehe.... did we meet before?

i know i'll be in CP on 31 lar, but 7 nov... hmmm..........
can confirm again when time draws nearer... hehe

XR29
23-10-2008, 08:55 AM

Bro,

When will u be leaving for your new project?

XR29
23-10-2008, 09:03 AM
bro,.... i LIVE here.......... in guangdong...... in a nearby province next to Dongguan... so.... hahahahahahahahha........... :D

OIC, I will be in CP early November, hope to party with u.....:D

skyman
23-10-2008, 10:02 AM
So bro, you'll not be around on 29th?

Maitong Kit Mak
23-10-2008, 10:50 AM

siao leow lor..another 'click' kaki (Bro Neverlandf) out of the equation now...bro...seems many things are discouraging u from making this trip :o I think u better stick to CP...at least every week more bros are in CP then in CA...u will sure able to join up with 1 grp...still better than cheong alone or 2...njoy...u flying off this sunday?

adidas88
23-10-2008, 11:05 AM
siao leow lor..another 'click' kaki (Bro Neverlandf) out of the equation now...bro...seems many things are discouraging u from making this trip :o I think u better stick to CP...at least every week more bros are in CP then in CA...u will sure able to join up with 1 grp...still better than cheong alone or 2...njoy...u flying off this sunday?

totally agreed with bro MKM suggestion ...
it's better to stay in CP cos CA will not have naked KTV until the canton fair is over and the clampdown have subside ...

CP is more happening ...

Maitong Kit Mak
23-10-2008, 12:22 PM
it's better to stay in CP cos CA will not have naked KTV until the canton fair is over and the clampdown have subside ...

CP is more happening ...

Yo bro..tks for backing me up ;) Cp is definitely the destination if die die want to go dongguan...if no naked KTV..then really defeats the purpose of going to CA, UNLESS got someone waiting for u there or got another family there lor..heheheee!:p

skyman
23-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Ha... bro, even go CA next week also no bros there. So, no much different. My plan is go CA for 1st then move to CP then back to Sillypore. Ha...:D

skyman
23-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Bro,

U know I dun have family there one lah and this will never happened to me. I'm not gd in KC, u know that. Ha....

Cheers
skyman

Yo bro..tks for backing me up ;) Cp is definitely the destination if die die want to go dongguan...if no naked KTV..then really defeats the purpose of going to CA, UNLESS got someone waiting for u there or got another family there lor..heheheee!:p

skyman
23-10-2008, 12:54 PM

CP is more happening ...

Bro Addidas,

Note with your suggestion.

Cheers
skyman

Maitong Kit Mak
23-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Bro,

U know I dun have family there one lah and this will never happened to me. I'm not gd in KC, u know that. Ha....

Cheers
skyman

Hahah!:D I know u won't...I have faith in u.....so how? What are your plans so far? Got ur tickets yet?like that if u die die want to go..I suggest u go CP..at least the sauna or foot massage or whatever is within walking distance and nearby if u stay in Miraton...not like in CA...anywhere u want to go got to take cab...else..Pls consider joining me on the Nov 20th trip!!! Hehehee!

DynamiteZerg
23-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Hahah!:D I know u won't...I have faith in u.....so how? What are your plans so far? Got ur tickets yet?like that if u die die want to go..I suggest u go CP..at least the sauna or foot massage or whatever is within walking distance and nearby if u stay in Miraton...not like in CA...anywhere u want to go got to take cab...else..Pls consider joining me on the Nov 20th trip!!! Hehehee!

Wah bro getting more folks to join u ah? I would join u if I could but can't this time round!

neverlandf
23-10-2008, 01:35 PM

Sorry bro... I am leaving CA this weekend.... no choice lar... Global Financial problem affecting our business..... need to go out and sell more and more field work needed... sorry... I guess I will go for semi retirement until DEC for GTO party.... see you guys in DEC.....

jackytheman
23-10-2008, 01:45 PM
hi bro. neverlandf... so you will be away till dec.? How sad... hope can meet up for the dec. party then. I am here to thank you for everything ... by the way , hope to meet up with you soon. take care. there is always money to cheong ... especially during the bad time... we need to cheong more to overcome the financial crisis. If it is so bad then more people will lost job and more meimei will be out there??? then we will get beter money for value?

adidas88
23-10-2008, 01:49 PM
If it is so bad then more people will lost job and more meimei will be out there??? then we will get beter money for value?

and also more crimes on the rise too ...
we have to be more alert with our possessions when in PRC or anywhere else nowadays ...

neverlandf
23-10-2008, 03:28 PM
hi bro. neverlandf... so you will be away till dec.? How sad... hope can meet up for the dec. party then. I am here to thank you for everything ... by the way , hope to meet up with you soon. take care. there is always money to cheong ... especially during the bad time... we need to cheong more to overcome the financial crisis. If it is so bad then more people will lost job and more meimei will be out there??? then we will get beter money for value?

No prob bro... yup, things are getting tough now.... this is all because some CEO or CFO of BIG financial banks simply use or spent money... now everyone is panicking and causing more harm now... :(

XR29
23-10-2008, 05:50 PM
and also more crimes on the rise too ...
we have to be more alert with our possessions when in PRC or anywhere else nowadays ...

Bro,

Heard that the crime rate in CP is much higher than in CA....Issit true?:confused:

XR29
23-10-2008, 06:00 PM

yah, at least the sauna in CP is still open to everyone wherelse the sauna in CA as I heard from my sauna girl, they will only take regular customer at the moment.:(

adidas88
23-10-2008, 07:36 PM
yah, at least the sauna in CP is still open to everyone wherelse the sauna in CA as I heard from my sauna girl, they will only take regular customer at the moment.:(

that's affirmative .... the clamp down will be lifted after the canton fair ...
dun know why this clamp down only happen in CA .... :confused:

coolmanks
23-10-2008, 08:04 PM
This year canton fair end on 6 Nov rather than end Oct. ;)
Bro XR29, maybe better book the hotel room first?

?? - ??????????????????? (http://www.cantonfair.org.cn/cn/)

时间:

地点: 第一期:2008年10月15日-19日
第二期:2008年10月24日-28日
第三期:2008年11月2日-6日
换展期:2008年10月20日-23日,10月29日-11月1日
中国进出口商品交易会展馆(中国广州海珠区阅江中路380号)

that's affirmative .... the clamp down will be lifted after the canton fair ...
dun know why this clamp down only happen in CA .... :confused:

XR29
23-10-2008, 09:02 PM
This year canton fair end on 6 Nov rather than end Oct. ;)
Bro XR29, maybe better book the hotel room first?

?? - ??????????????????? (http://www.cantonfair.org.cn/cn/)

时间:

地点: 第一期:2008年10月15日-19日
第二期:2008年10月24日-28日
第三期:2008年11月2日-6日
换展期:2008年10月20日-23日,10月29日-11月1日
中国进出口商品交易会展馆(中国广州海珠区阅江中路380号)

Bro Coolmanks,

The hotel in CA shouldn't be a problem due to the clamp down and most pple has gone over to CP. I only worried abt the hotel in CP..:confused:

adidas88
23-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Bro Coolmanks,

The hotel in CA shouldn't be a problem due to the clamp down and most pple has gone over to CP. I only worried abt the hotel in CP..:confused:

u r absolutely right .... hotel in CA is no problem ...
but CP will be full ...
this is proabably due to the convenience transport from CP to GZ ...
and visitors like to stay in CP more than CA ....

Clown Prince
23-10-2008, 10:24 PM
bro adidas...

i may yet join u in bkk in dec..... hehe :p

murali
23-10-2008, 11:10 PM
OIC, I will be in CP early November, hope to party with u.....:D
bro clown prince, never meet b4 so we can meet up n have fun together, too bad our king is not here this trip, guess it'll be just as fun to have u n XR29 join in on the 7th

btw since our bro neverlandf not ard wonder how to go abt booking the room @ DFML leh :o

7th Nov CA here i cum!
kekeke

XR29
23-10-2008, 11:26 PM
bro clown prince, never meet b4 so we can meet up n have fun together, too bad our king is not here this trip, guess it'll be just as fun to have u n XR29 join in on the 7th

btw since our bro neverlandf not ard wonder how to go abt booking the room @ DFML leh :o

7th Nov CA here i cum!
kekeke

No worries bro, I can still book the room but we must pray hard that there will be naked party on that night....:D

skyman
24-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Bro,

I've got my air ticket last week. Tis time I'll b flying by tigerairway. So, this time cannot change the ticket liao. Thus, die die also must go lah. Anyway, I've contacted my friends in HK. He will be joining me for the party.

Regards
skyman

adidas88
24-10-2008, 08:53 AM
bro adidas...

.... :eek: ... sure or not ... after fly me aeroplane ... :D
just joking ...

great ... we can cheong all the MP's in BKK and go carribean ...
LMK ur plans, bro ...

XR29
24-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Bro,

I've got my air ticket last week. Tis time I'll b flying by tigerairway. So, this time cannot change the ticket liao. Thus, die die also must go lah. Anyway, I've contacted my friends in HK. He will be joining me for the party.

Regards
skyman

Bro,

Bro APSX will also be there with 3 of his kaki from 31 Oct to 5th Nov mah....:)

bonk88
24-10-2008, 10:04 AM
bro adidas...

bro u solid hah..cheong CP,CA...and now want to cheong to BKK...u are the man..so will u around on 3dec? me will coming down to CP again....:D

jackytheman
24-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Hi Bro. Bonk 88 and Bro. Adidas ... due to some personal problem I will be in CA and then CP again tomorrow morning... it is last mainutes thing I will purcahse my ticket and fly on the same day... will be back after few days... will up date you on Dec. Trip when I am back. Thanks.:(

bonk88
24-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Hi Bro. Bonk 88 and Bro. Adidas ... due to some personal problem I will be in CA and then CP again tomorrow morning... it is last mainutes thing I will purcahse my ticket and fly on the same day... will be back after few days... will up date you on Dec. Trip when I am back. Thanks.:(

ok bro,u can call me but hope your is not KC problem...:(

jackytheman
24-10-2008, 11:48 AM
That is why I always say only Bro. Bonk88 know me well... should be ok.:( no worry. I have bro. neverlandf there taking care of me.

TinTin130670
24-10-2008, 11:51 AM
bro u solid hah..cheong CP,CA...and now want to cheong to BKK...u are the man..so will u around on 3dec? me will coming down to CP again....:D

Oooi....now u dun like to cheong with me izzit??:mad:
I'm going on the 6th...u go on the 3rd...这是什么意识??
Dun ever wan to cheong with me izzit....afraid i kapo all yr OL, KJ izzit...:rolleyes:

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
24-10-2008, 11:56 AM
ok bro,u can call me but hope your is not KC problem...:(

what other problem than KC matters can entice our bro jacky to go back urgently ??
bro jacky .. be careful ... u r treading thin water here ... :)

That is why I always say only Bro. Bonk88 know me well... should be ok.:( no worry. I have bro. neverlandf there taking care of me.
this is what worry us most .... :D
anyway .. bro neverlandf might not be in town ....
have u PM him ??

adidas88
24-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Dun ever wan to cheong with me izzit....afraid i kapo all yr OL, KJ izzit...:rolleyes:
Cheers,
TinTin

bro ... ur timing always dun coincide with us ....
and moreover u like to stay in ZH ...
we prefer CP .... :D :D

bonk88
24-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Dun ever wan to cheong with me izzit....afraid i kapo all yr OL, KJ izzit...

Cheers,
TinTin

wah peng, dont ask till like that lah....am not worry u to take away the OL or KJ
i can cheong with for sure, cos u are the 1st guy who bring me to ZH ma, how can i forget about u? just the timing is not rite, and after so many time to PRC, i prefer go to xiamen, fuzhou and CP..if your dec 6 to 12 go to CP, then i will consider to extend this coming trip and cheong with u...:D
BTW, to all bros who know hottip, pls leave him out for time being, had spoken to him yty, he have family issue to take care, so will not be able come to PRC or log in to SBF...here by wish him all the best...bro hottip....

TinTin130670
24-10-2008, 12:11 PM
bro ... ur timing always dun coincide with us ....
and moreover u like to stay in ZH ...
we prefer CP .... :D :D

My iternary is as below...
6th - Hong Kong
7th - 9th - Zhuhai
10th - 11th - ChangPing
12th - Sillypore

So how bro??

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
24-10-2008, 12:15 PM
6th - Hong Kong
7th - 9th - Zhuhai
10th - 11th - ChangPing
12th - Sillypore
So how bro??

3th - ZH
4th - 6th - ChangPing
7th - ZH-Sillypore
So how bro??

bonk88
24-10-2008, 12:19 PM
6th - Hong Kong
7th - 9th - Zhuhai
10th - 11th - ChangPing
12th - Sillypore

So how bro??

Cheers,
TinTin
ok, will check my schedule and get back to u, as for hk and zh is out for me.BY the way, which flight u take to back to sin?

3th - ZH
4th - 6th - ChangPing
7th - ZH-Sillypore
So how bro??

hahhaa..u copy cat ha...:D

adidas88
24-10-2008, 01:25 PM
ok, will check my schedule and get back to u, as for hk and zh is out for me.BY the way, which flight u take to back to sin?
he's flying from HKIA ...

hahhaa..u copy cat ha...:D
where got copy cat ?? the date r different ... :D

XR29
24-10-2008, 01:41 PM
wah peng, dont ask till like that lah....am not worry u to take away the OL or KJ
i can cheong with for sure, cos u are the 1st guy who bring me to ZH ma, how can i forget about u? just the timing is not rite, and after so many time to PRC, i prefer go to xiamen, fuzhou and CP..if your dec 6 to 12 go to CP, then i will consider to extend this coming trip and cheong with u...:D
BTW, to all bros who know hottip, pls leave him out for time being, had spoken to him yty, he have family issue to take care, so will not be able come to PRC or log in to SBF...here by wish him all the best...bro hottip....

Bro,

Thks for informing...No wonder never heard from hotttips for so long...:confused: Noted...

p-(^_^)-q
24-10-2008, 11:49 PM
DYING IN LDH... DAMN Bloody Addictive.. ... whole day there... except for dinnertime... KNN.. like that realli going to DIE in CA liao... XR29.. Where the hell R u ...... DFML tomolo... Rm 223.. 5 persons sign up liao... anyone else joining in??.. 1 person pending......

now go jing xia... .....

grandfather
25-10-2008, 09:43 AM
DYING IN LDH... DAMN Bloody Addictive.. ... whole day there... except for dinnertime... KNN.. like that realli going to DIE in CA liao... XR29.. Where the hell R u ...... DFML tomolo... Rm 223.. 5 persons sign up liao... anyone else joining in??.. 1 person pending......

now go jing xia... .....

let me guess this trip how much u going to spend. hahahahaha..............:D

XR29
25-10-2008, 10:06 AM

now go jing xia... .....

Bro, I am here.....in SG lah...:D

XR29
25-10-2008, 10:26 AM
let me guess this trip how much u going to spend. hahahahaha..............:D

Bro,

He spend more on the canto fair than cheonging lah...But still got two more days for him to cheong and see wat happen...:D

GTOKING
25-10-2008, 10:56 AM
hi , every body.............im back;)

XR29
25-10-2008, 11:12 AM

Nowadays, u very buzy hor....:confused:

grandfather
25-10-2008, 11:12 AM

now go jing xia... .....

knn, u go LQD sian MM also?
got go play badminton or not?

hahahahaha...................

XR29
25-10-2008, 11:15 AM

hahahahaha...................

He never play badminton, he play bedminton...That is why, he is limping around in CA now....:D

grandfather
25-10-2008, 01:04 PM
He never play badminton, he play bedminton...That is why, he is limping around in CA now....:D

:eek: wow
which one of his "leg" limping?

XR29
25-10-2008, 01:46 PM
:eek: wow
which one of his "leg" limping?

Definitely not his "third" leg lah or else he will not be going to DFML tonight...Wahahaha.:D

Maitong Kit Mak
25-10-2008, 02:00 PM

U back? I thought u going to Airport soon???:D

XR29
25-10-2008, 03:29 PM
U back? I thought u going to Airport soon???:D

Dun need go Airport lah, he just cross the causeway can already....:D

bonk88
25-10-2008, 04:09 PM
hi , every body.............im back

U mean u back in sin or back in CP/CA...?:D

LQD got MM to sian ma? u mean the hotel staff izzit?:confused:
The last time i went only hotel staff mm....

XR29
25-10-2008, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE=bonk88;3175943]U mean u back in sin or back in CP/CA...?:D

Bro,

Physically he is back in SG but not his soul....:D

neverlandf
25-10-2008, 11:20 PM
DFML update....
I went to DFML last night.... good news.... the naked games are back!!!!

GTOKING
25-10-2008, 11:20 PM
U back? I thought u going to Airport soon???:

haha , that is not me , is sexking and skyman

U mean u back in sin or back in CP/CA...?:

LQD got MM to sian ma? u mean the hotel staff izzit?
The last time i went only hotel staff mm....

M heart back home liao................. hotel cleaning antie want not :D

[QUOTE=bonk88;3175943]U mean u back in sin or back in CP/CA...?

Bro,

Physically he is back in SG but not his soul....

Bro , you now dick " gatai " is it:rolleyes: