PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

neverlandf
05-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Bro,
Got to consult you again,
What is the best way to go CA (dong fang jing he) from HK city( I will be staying at causeway bay)

Thanks!

few ways... hehehhe...

1. Budget way:
- Take MRT to Luo Hu, cross border. Take bus to Chang An. From CA, take taxi to hotel.... or arrange private car to pick you up at Luo Hu...

2. MPV:
- check with your hotel, there should have like cross border MPV service too..
similiar to HK to CP type

3. Ferry:
- you can take ferry to Shenzhen (She Kou), then arrange for private car to fetch you to Hotel in CA.

cheers...

JackieWong
05-11-2010, 10:44 AM
few ways... hehehhe...

1. Budget way:
- Take MRT to Luo Hu, cross border. Take bus to Chang An. From CA, take taxi to hotel.... or arrange private car to pick you up at Luo Hu...

2. MPV:
- check with your hotel, there should have like cross border MPV service too..
similiar to HK to CP type

3. Ferry:
- you can take ferry to Shenzhen (She Kou), then arrange for private car to fetch you to Hotel in CA.

cheers...

Hi bro

Any review on 華禧KTV ?

neverlandf
05-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Hi bro

Any review on ‰ŘâUKTV ?

Hua Xi KTV is cheap.... drink package (including room and tax) RMB700 for 3 dozens of beer ..... a lot of girls in quantity... mostly from Wusha KTV since it had been closed..... but quality is bad... 3-4 out 10 type... they have 2 cat too... 200 and 300 RMB... but still not up to my standard.....
I go there for cheap drink.... room wise is ok... newly renovated... especailly the 3rd floor... cheers...

JackieWong
05-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Hua Xi KTV is cheap.... drink package (including room and tax) RMB700 for 3 dozens of beer ..... a lot of girls in quantity... mostly from Wusha KTV since it had been closed..... but quality is bad... 3-4 out 10 type... they have 2 cat too... 200 and 300 RMB... but still not up to my standard.....
I go there for cheap drink.... room wise is ok... newly renovated... especailly the 3rd floor... cheers...

Ok thks for the info. So SOS shd be much better than HuaXi KTV?

wolfmaster
07-11-2010, 02:32 PM
sure u wan to see:rolleyes:
i dun mind to show u when we meet:D

tis hotel is abt 20-25min car ride to town... DFML is within walking distance from the hotel.
other than tat to mi tis place is 鸟不生蛋,狗不拉屎.

Bro... thanks for meeting up man.. enjoy the night that we meet with bro.. adidas.. got chance must do that again...

enjoying in CP.. unfortunately now at HKIA back to sillypore to serve our country...
keep in touch..

jackytheman
08-11-2010, 01:52 PM

Hey bro. neverlandf is the naked KTV in CA back yet? Wanna spend my x mas there.

neverlandf
08-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Hey bro. neverlandf is the naked KTV in CA back yet? Wanna spend my x mas there.

Still no naked naked for DFML......

sinseh
15-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Still no naked naked for DFML......

Hi bro neverlandf,
I will be solo in ChangAn this Sunday, 21 Nov. Is sauna/bbs my best bet for getting some action? I read in the earlier posts that Sheraton has a decent sauna? Is that SHeraton a hotel or a shopping centre? I am staying at the 东莞长安海悦花园酒店, is this near all the action or is this a little bit far out of town?

To all the rest of the bros, any KTV outing to the DFML on 21 Nov night??

1st time in ChangAn, so, I am humbly asking for guidance.

neverlandf
15-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Hi bro neverlandf,
I will be solo in ChangAn this Sunday, 21 Nov. Is sauna/bbs my best bet for getting some action? I read in the earlier posts that Sheraton has a decent sauna? Is that SHeraton a hotel or a shopping centre? I am staying at the 东莞长安海悦花园酒店, is this near all the action or is this a little bit far out of town?

To all the rest of the bros, any KTV outing to the DFML on 21 Nov night??

1st time in ChangAn, so, I am humbly asking for guidance.

Your hotel is quite near to the CA town.... Sheraton is not in CA but another nearby town called Hou Jie.... most BBS is closed.... Suana is open per back door way... the CA town center is at Wal Marl area... most happening and most people place for shopping....

arpeggi
15-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Your hotel is quite near to the CA town.... Sheraton is not in CA but another nearby town called Hou Jie.... most BBS is closed.... Suana is open per back door way... the CA town center is at Wal Marl area... most happening and most people place for shopping....

yea.. sauna very troublesome.. have to call and verify phone number, then call and make appointment, then reach there, select girls, and perform the deed at some apartment somewhere else.. :(

sinseh
15-11-2010, 09:30 PM
yea.. sauna very troublesome.. have to call and verify phone number, then call and make appointment, then reach there, select girls, and perform the deed at some apartment somewhere else.. :(

Oh shit! Like that how ah? No release of the white army for this period ah? Nabei, fuck the Asiad Games lah!~!~

Any KTV outing on SUnday night then? I guess KTV should be ok?

spoonfork
17-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Today going you know? Hehehehe :cool:

neverlandf
17-11-2010, 11:53 AM

hehehe... see you tonight....

pc5526
17-11-2010, 12:25 PM

You today going... than tomorrow and the day after leh?:rolleyes:

RepulsE
17-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Hi fellow bros and regulars of this CA thread,

Anyone of you knows usually when will the girls in CA start returning to their hometown during the CNY period ? Given that CNY 2011 is on 3/4th of Feb, how many days/weeks in advance will they start departing from CA ? I have actually send pm to a few bros to seek answers but I think asking over here will receive more and faster replies.

Hope regulars in CA can enlighten me. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. =)

RepulsE
17-11-2010, 12:49 PM
To add on, I have actually tried reading the pages of this thread for the period of 2010 CNY but due to very little postings...I could hardly find any answers to my query.

Thanks for any response =)

mongerx
17-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Anybody around who wants to meet up for KTV session this weekend. I will be available Fri-Sun nights for KTV. PM me if interested.

neverlandf
17-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Hi fellow bros and regulars of this CA thread,

Anyone of you knows usually when will the girls in CA start returning to their hometown during the CNY period ? Given that CNY 2011 is on 3/4th of Feb, how many days/weeks in advance will they start departing from CA ? I have actually send pm to a few bros to seek answers but I think asking over here will receive more and faster replies.

Hope regulars in CA can enlighten me. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. =)

Just for you to feel the significant of CNY.... For factory, operators start to resign now and will get worse in Dec or closer to CNY.... As for MM, I gues 1 month before CNY they will go back.... cheers...:D

stephan
17-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Just for you to feel the significant of CNY.... For factory, operators start to resign now and will get worse in Dec or closer to CNY.... As for MM, I gues 1 month before CNY they will go back.... cheers...:D

pal, heard that strip dance might reappear very soon (this week), do u join them for drinking tonight? I'm start missing u liao.. hur hur hur! :D

arpeggi
17-11-2010, 04:03 PM
pal, heard that strip dance might reappear very soon (this week), do u join them for drinking tonight? I'm start missing u liao.. hur hur hur! :D

Yah, a mummy from dfml told me to spread around the words that naked naked will return very soon... :D :p

RepulsE
17-11-2010, 04:29 PM

Omg...wah piangz eh :( Bro..can tell me are there still stocks or is completely close for places like sauna and footie/massage joints ?

As the saying goes..bo hea hey ma ho. Due to my schedule...I can only travel during this period..so if stock is low..I will still visit but spend little days there..but if completely no stock..then I will detour to other cities... arghhh

chaoren
17-11-2010, 05:24 PM
I have spent my last few CNY in those areas. Can be limited or if you have contacts, should be easy.. Not all will go back, some go back before, some after, because traveling during CNY is crazyy..

If cant find, then burn fireworks.. :D

spoonfork
18-11-2010, 09:41 AM
hehehe... see you tonight....

You today going... than tomorrow and the day after leh?:rolleyes:

Alamak. Not me going la. My brothers going. I am only here to give moral support. Even though it is not too moral. Hehehehe

Diu.... never hear meh? I am stripping! :D

neverlandf
18-11-2010, 11:05 AM

Yes, starting tonight or by 20 Oct.... willl keep you guys popsted... cheers...

jackytheman
18-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Yes, starting tonight or by 20 Oct.... willl keep you guys popsted... cheers...

Naked "K" back? Wah... Must arrange my holiday now. Do keep us up date.

SmallBro
18-11-2010, 05:00 PM
for first timers, which airport destination shld i land??? how do i get there etc. thanks

neverlandf
18-11-2010, 05:04 PM
for first timers, which airport destination shld i land??? how do i get there etc. thanks

FLy to Shenzhen Airport.... take private taxi RMB120-150 one way.... about 30min by highway to CA.... cheers...

sinseh
18-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Anybody around who wants to meet up for KTV session this weekend. I will be available Fri-Sun nights for KTV. PM me if interested.

You got PM! I reach ChangAn on Sunday afternoon!:D

neverlandf
19-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Good News... just got text from Suana mummy.... TDWX Sauna is back to normal... can go in from Front door now.... haahaha..... Jisha Vernise Sauna is open too... :D

stephan
19-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Good News... just got text from Suana mummy.... TDWX Sauna is back to normal... can go in from Front door now.... haahaha..... Jisha Vernise Sauna is open too... :D

bro,
how about jin long dao sauna? my friends going there on 29th nov at mid night, thinking to overnight in the sauna then next day staying in DFJH

wdreamer
19-11-2010, 05:36 PM
can anyone confirm Versailles Hotel [东莞梵尔赛酒店] contact number,
is it +86 20 83816888?

arpeggi
19-11-2010, 05:36 PM
bro,
how about jin long dao sauna? my friends going there on 29th nov at mid night, thinking to overnight in the sauna then next day staying in DFJH

last week when i was there, jin long dao sauna still operates discreetly.. :(
need to verify number here and there.. heng ar.. i use coolmanks number, straight away can get through.. :D :p

pc5526
20-11-2010, 10:26 AM
can anyone confirm Versailles Hotel [东莞梵尔赛酒店] contact number,
is it +86 20 83816888?

First and foremost, I don't understand why you want to find out the number for Versailles Hotel? This hotel is old and location is bad. There are so much more better hotels in Changping. In any case if you still do not know, Versailles Hotel is in Changping and not Changan. You're posting in a Changan thread.

I'm pretty sure the number is wrong. +86 is correct. As for the area code 20, all Dongguan phone number should have 769 instead. 20 should be Conghua (Guangdong). You may want to try this...

地址:东莞市常平镇下墟梵尔赛路 [广东-东莞市]
热线:0769-22385912/22317742/22317745 传真:0769-22385916/22464977

Not too sure if these numbers still work :rolleyes:

achw555
20-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Before this November, I have never been to CA. All I know about it was from what others have told me about and what little information there is on the forums. There were myths about CP having better looking girls and CA having more service oriented girls. There was an image that CA girls were nothing to shout about. After this trip, IMHO, I disagree with this. CA has beautiful girls and service overall is great but also got a few bad apples. It doesn’t matter where you go, there are always good and bad MMs. The fact is that CP has a LOT more girls than its surrounding towns, so the chance to find a gem is higher. The reason why CP has more stock is that the train station of DG in located in CP, so that area became developed earlier with more entertainment establishments. That also means the chance to find a rotten apple is higher as well. Please use good judgment when you choose your place to chiong.

CA town is very different from CP town physically. Everything in CP is close together and getting from one place to another is very convenient. Catching a taxi is easy. It doesn’t matter where you stay in CP, getting from your hotel to KTVs or night activities is just a 5 to 10 minute taxi ride. CA however is a much larger town. The roads are wider, place of interest are spread out. The town center is well organized like the streets of GZ. The problem with this is that traveling from one place to your destination is time consuming and finding taxi is no longer an easy task. A taxi ride of 15 to 25 minutes from one end to the other is not unusual. So why the heck you wanna go to CA you may ask…..

CA is known for its wild wild KTVs and superb sauna service. I was lucky to try two of CA’s KTVs but the one sauna experience I had was an orgy with 3 guys and 4 girls, so it was difficult to rate their normal SOP service. But bear in mind that a party with 3 guys and 4 girls is totally acceptable in CA and not just having connecting rooms you hear about in CP. So for those more adventurous bros out there, it is something you can try. Unfortunately, Yanda hit CA pretty bad and saunas were running behind the scene and no Naked Naked KTV which I was looking forward to. CP also has naked KTVs in places such as Fu Hao, Jin Lang, Amazon and a few other places. I have only been to Fu Hao and it was only a short 5 minutes dancing party (back in August, 2010). As for CA KTV, I have been to DFML 3 nights and SOS 1 night. Please read my following FRs I will post the next few days and you be the judge. ;)

wdreamer
20-11-2010, 05:33 PM
hi pc5526,

firstly, thanks for the number.

i posted here because the title stated "Dongguan" and the hotel i have mentioned is located there right?
anyway i have been there 10 years ago and that is the hotel i stayed in.

do you have any others to recommend?

First and foremost, I don't understand why you want to find out the number for Versailles Hotel? This hotel is old and location is bad. There are so much more better hotels in Changping. In any case if you still do not know, Versailles Hotel is in Changping and not Changan. You're posting in a Changan thread.

I'm pretty sure the number is wrong. +86 is correct. As for the area code 20, all Dongguan phone number should have 769 instead. 20 should be Conghua (Guangdong). You may want to try this...

地址:东莞市常平镇下墟梵尔赛路 [广东-东莞市]
热线:0769-22385912/22317742/22317745 传真:0769-22385916/22464977

Not too sure if these numbers still work :rolleyes:

milkii
20-11-2010, 11:50 PM
Hi to all CA bros,
Heard alot of happening things in CA, i will be going to GZ next month and was thinking of crossing over to CA to check it out. Can some kind bros help to guide where should i stay which is convenient to those nice food and suana as i do not want to waste so much time searching.. Thks and appreciate it!:)

phantom_lancer
21-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi Bros,
I'll be making a trip to CA and target to staying in 东方锦河 hotel next Tuesday. So any happening activity at nearby of the hotel? First time go and stay at CA and hope could try out some sauna and ktv fun there..
Hope Bros can direct me to those fun places which are nice to go, thanks!!

achw555
21-11-2010, 12:55 PM
There is a massage/footie right next to the hotel. If you request for 1 person per room, I heard it is possible for some dirty footie. I could be wrong though. If you go to the next block, there is MGM hotel and a nice seafood restaurant. Next to that is DFML KTV Club. Are you going alone? Not sure if they have rooms for 1 person, unless you got $$$ to blow.

Heard there were a few saunas opened up. Maybe other bros know which ones and where they are.

Hi Bros,
I'll be making a trip to CA and target to staying in 东方锦河 hotel next Tuesday. So any happening activity at nearby of the hotel? First time go and stay at CA and hope could try out some sauna and ktv fun there..

arpeggi
21-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Hi Bros,

There is also a dirty footie in MGM hotel, next to the hotel you are staying.

Also, heard that 金四海 Sauna have been re-opened, and consist of many tall girls now.

DFML can do naked naked.. :)

sinseh
21-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I am in ChangAn already. Any bros going KTV tonight?? Drop me a PM! :D

phantom_lancer
21-11-2010, 11:19 PM
There is a massage/footie right next to the hotel. If you request for 1 person per room, I heard it is possible for some dirty footie. I could be wrong though. If you go to the next block, there is MGM hotel and a nice seafood restaurant. Next to that is DFML KTV Club. Are you going alone? Not sure if they have rooms for 1 person, unless you got $$$ to blow.

Heard there were a few saunas opened up. Maybe other bros know which ones and where they are.

Thanks bro for the recommendation. I would go and try up the footie joint and hope there is some happening activity there... At the same time would like to look for sauna there, coz i will be there alone.. KTV looks like quite hard if go solo.. :D

Also, heard that 金四海 Sauna have been re-opened, and consist of many tall girls now.

Thanks bro for the recomendation as well. I'm really interested to go for Sauna and try up the dirty footie.. Hopefully the Sauna are resume business or else will be hard to get the walk in permit, haha.. By the way, where is the 金四海 Sauna located?

stephan
22-11-2010, 01:18 AM

so which sauna can stay overnight?

wdreamer
22-11-2010, 09:38 AM
hey all,

there will be 3 of us who will be going over to Dongguan for just 1 day.
this coming saturday (27/11/2010).

any brothers can suggest a good and cheap place to stay other then my original plan of staying at VERSAILLES HOTEL?
anyone who can bring us to KTV and share the room and expenses cost?

coolmanks
22-11-2010, 10:00 AM
3 of you, there is no real need to share ktv expense with others.
KTV in CA is cheaper than KTV in CP. Book a small room with minimum exp of 500- to 700 plus 200 for dj; each pax less than 300rmb. If you join strangers, u could end up paying more. (Yeah, I have been told many times about the 1000 plus pax KTV. :()

Just pm the mayor neverlandf for help and u are in good hand.
As for hotel, since u only staying one night just book a room next to the KTV of your choice. The KTV mommy arranging your outing should be able to help.

enjoys.

hey all,

there will be 3 of us who will be going over to Dongguan for just 1 day.
this coming saturday (27/11/2010).

any brothers can suggest a good and cheap place to stay other then my original plan of staying at VERSAILLES HOTEL?
anyone who can bring us to KTV and share the room and expenses cost?

neverlandf
22-11-2010, 11:45 AM
KTV in CA is cheaper than KTV in CP. Book a small room with minimum exp of 500- to 700 plus 200 for dj; each pax less than 300rmb. If you join strangers, u could end up paying more. (Yeah, I have been told many times about the 1000 plus pax KTV. :()

As for hotel, since u only staying one night just book a room next to the KTV of your choice. The KTV mommy arranging your outing should be able to help.

enjoys.

Sifu Coolmanks... how about you? when you coming to CA? Miss you la...

wdreamer
22-11-2010, 01:00 PM
now i even more confused...

is VERSAILLES HOTEL in CA or CP???
i thought it is in Dongguan

paging bro neverlandf!!! paging bro neverlandf!!! hahaha

enjoys.

arpeggi
22-11-2010, 01:08 PM
so which sauna can stay overnight?

This i not so sure leh... have to ask the mayor.. :D

coolmanks
22-11-2010, 02:51 PM
I was planning to come very soon.
But now have some self inflicted injury.
Kenna home confinement for 60 days.

Will see if can make it before cny, mid Jan.

Sifu Coolmanks... how about you? when you coming to CA? Miss you la...

Before the big yanda, believe all the major sauna can o/n.
金四海 was a good choice for o/n as their room is new.
I know of one youngman who did it; next morning when I see him, he was not only very tired, in fact he look very pale. I asked him what happened?
He told me his girl told him, she is not allowed to sleep during this.
So he has like 4 or 5 rounds and no sleep at all:D:D
金四海 and 金龙岛 same owner so luobin can arrange as well.

Cheers

This i not so sure leh... have to ask the mayor.. :D

coolmanks
22-11-2010, 03:17 PM
CP and CA are both town镇 within the city市 of Dongguan.
VERSAILLES HOTEL is in Dongguan市- yes. But it is in CP镇,东莞 市 and not CA镇。
Look at the map lah.

If you need the Mayor help you should ask him nicely mah....
how can be like this?:(

http://big5.tabimado.net/sight/img/map-guangdong-dg.gif
now i even more confused...

is VERSAILLES HOTEL in CA or CP???
i thought it is in Dongguan

paging bro neverlandf!!! paging bro neverlandf!!! hahaha

phantom_lancer
22-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Hi Bro,
May i know where is the Sauna of 金四海 and 金龙岛 location? Is it near to the Oriental Glory Hotel?
Which Sauna joint nearby the hotel is recommended to go and try up?

arpeggi
22-11-2010, 03:49 PM
I know of one youngman who did it; next morning when I see him, he was not only very tired, in fact he look very pale. I asked him what happened?

Cheers

Thanks for the information!

I may have to try O/N at CA Sauna.. never try before.. :p
This luobin acting very discreetly.. pick up the phone, less than 5 second, hang up. Call him again, tell him your number, he hang up again. Call him for the 3rd time, he then say its all good to go.. can ask him register my number in his hp a not.. then no need so troublesome.. hehehe :D

achw555
22-11-2010, 04:55 PM
November 2010 FR – Part 3 (DFML in CA)
Disclaimer: This field report is based on my personal experience and all views are subjective to my opinion. Please read its content with moderation.

Before I go into my FR, I just want to go over one last thing so you as a reader understand fully what is happening. In CA, my big bro and his friends have their own Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Normally, when most guys go cheong KTV, they select 1 or 2 or more girls from the Flower Street or line ups and work on those girls. Get a feel of how compatible they are with the ones he choose and take one back if it works out. However, big bro’s CA SOP is very different. You might have heard me mentioned it before. What they like to do is to pick a number of girls that everyone or majority will agree on and play with ALL the girls, then decide who to take back at the end of night with choice number 1 or 2. If more than one bro likes the same girl, then the bros have to work things out between each other. During the picking process, each person has a joker card. Basically, if he sees one girl that he just absolutely loves, he can use his joker card to have her sit with us disregarding if other bros don’t agree. That bro also have priority if he decides to pick her at the end of the night even if other bros are also interested. Due to many types of possible conflicts, this SOP only works if:

1. The bros know each other well and are willing to compromise
2. Willing to be unselfish and make sacrifices if needed
3. Play with an open mind and contribute to the fun

If bros are interested in knowing more details, I can give some examples. For the time being, it is time to go into my FR at DFML entertainment club. 东方魅力

When we got to DFML, a rush of excitement overwhelmed me. I was skipping around like a kid in a candy store. The entrance was very posh. The DJs that lined on both sides of the entrance were mouth-watering. I mean they were HOT. We were led to our room and it was decorated with balloons all over. I forgot to mention that big bro and I were celebrating our birthdays that night. Another night of adventure will begin………to be continued…..

The room was very elegant. First thing I noticed was the dozens of balloons throughout the room. Then the next thing I noticed was 4 mouthwatering MMs waiting for us inside the room. Apparently, my big bro told the mommy who booked the room for us to save a few of their top girls. At this time, we had big bro, his friend, Tissuepaper and me in the room. We had a surprise guest meeting us a little later. Since all of us have agreed on the CA SOP mentioned above, we proceed with it. Those 4 MMs reserved for us were fabulous. They were all model class at 3-8-10. Normal MMs are 2-6-8. All of us agreed and big bro gave them the “All Sit” command. You have to see the faces on these MMs. It was a blend of shock, surprised, confusion, joy and happy all at the same time. Simply priceless.

The mommy then continued to send more line ups into our room. The mommy and male managers were not pushy at all. Maybe they know big bro don’t take shyt or well-trained not to be too pushy. Selection overall was fantastic. After a few line ups, we were able to pick another 4 girls. We kept on viewing more line ups and finally picked one more at the end with a total of 9 MMs to play with us that night. At this time, CA Mayor Neverlandf entered the room and joined us for the fun. Big bro and the mayor are good friends and bro Neverlandf took time out of his busy schedule to party with us. CA Mayor had already reserved another 2 MMs from DFML to party with us.

I am going to side track a bit here and want to make something clear. We call bro Neverlandf, CA Mayor, because he was the one of the few that test the water and the playing field so others can reap the benefits. He is very kind in sharing information and contacts in CA without ever asking for anything in return. I really respect this spirit of sharing. And no, he is not an agent. He doesn’t get paid for helping bros out. He also has a day time job and during the busy cheonging seasons, he even takes time from his busy schedule to take care of bros. Imagine take caring and bring bros to KTV 2 weeks straight while working a day time job. It may sound fun but it is very tiring and stressful on the body. And he does all this without complaining. I would hate to see the newbies start demanding this and demanding that from bro Neverlandf as he owes you something. He doesn’t but he will help you out anyways. Please be nice when asking. Be tactful and respectful. That is why big bro always bring real liquor, a bottle of Ballentine purchased at the airport when he goes CA. Bro Neverlandf doesn’t like the fake shyt in KTVs. We also make it point to pay for the KTV expenses when we invite the CA Mayor. It is not that he cannot afford it. It is just that we want to show our appreciation for him to give us his precious time.

Back to the fun in the KTV room. The MMs went and took off their bras after we have finalized who is staying with us. This allowed us to “test” it before taking anyone back. No surprises on push up bras. All the MMs were not only attractive, they were also very attentive. Made sure all the bros were having fun. Everyone drinks, some sings, and one girl was very good at massage. Not a single one chu patterns or gave us BS. At one time, we cranked up the music and danced together. Body shaking, booties shaking, grabbing, touching, kissing, all went wild. There were other “activities” in the room but I will leave it to your imagination. Before the night was over, the girls tried to strip me to my birthday suit. Fortunately for me, I was fast hand fast leg was able to avoid getting stripped naked. There was also free champagne and birthday cake for us. Of course I got cream all over my face. At least no one threw the cake across the room.

All the MMs were so delicious looking and fun to play with, it was very difficult to make our choices. I got my eye on a model MM. She was slim and had a very elegant feel to her. Hypnotizing smile, silky smooth long hair and beautiful white skin that you would die for. Another choice was a slightly shorter girl. She had big brown eyes, very wild and playful personality. Probably just as crazy in bed. Apparently, Tissuepaper and I had our eyes on the same MMs. At the end, we agreed I take the model back and he take the wild one. It really was a tossed up.

Although there was no naked naked KTV this time, I think it was one of my best KTV experience ever. The ambience of the setting was perfect. The MMs were dang sexy and know how to party and please. Lots of drinking, lots of singing, ended up with a memorable night. The mommy also gave us free rice soup which was delivered to our room before we left. Didn’t have to go for supper even. When all was done and settled, we left for the hotel. That is when a whole new adventure begins……………to be continued……………

duckula1
22-11-2010, 10:36 PM
November 2010 FR – Part 3 (DFML in CA)
Disclaimer: This field report is based on my personal experience and all views are subjective to my opinion. Please read its content with moderation.

Just up you, love your FR here and in the CP thread, keep it up!

stephan
22-11-2010, 10:54 PM

Cheers

thanks for reply! 3 of my friends going on 29th Nov. as usual, taking tiger always reaching there at late hour, thus they trying to spend time in the sauna on first night. They used to try in this way but recently due to yanda, so need some info from sifu here. cheers!

blahjun
23-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Big Thanks to all the bros who are sharing here! lots to read have managed to gather some infomation. am going over on the 24th nov planning to stay at oriental glory. any bros in CA?

need some help with some doubts that i have after reading.

Transport:
issit possible to take ferry from HKIA to humen then cab to oriental glory.
how long will it take to cab from humen to hotel?
or is there a better alternative?

Hotel:
Do i call to make reservation or through their online website?
or how can we do it via hfic?

KTV:
Looking forward to the ktv at DFML and SOS,any bro who can share the exact address for cab and mummy xiao mun contact?
pls correct me if i'm wrong that DFML is located near oriental glory hotel?
any latest update on the damages for both location?

Sauna:
could any bro share the location of TDWX Suana and 金四海 Sauna?
do we walk in or need to call to make appointment?

Thank you all once again for sharing!!:)

kai_chung
23-11-2010, 02:41 AM

This luobin acting very discreetly.. pick up the phone, less than 5 second, hang up. Call him again, tell him your number, he hang up again. Call him for the 3rd time, he then say its all good to go.. can ask him register my number in his hp a not.. then no need so troublesome.. hehehe :D

hi bros!
can i hav d no. of the luobin?? im gonna b in either CP/CA on thurs or fri? me n my bro wan to hav some fun! hope 2 hear from u soon!

Cheers!

achw555
23-11-2010, 03:34 AM
To answer bro blahjun:

Transport:
issit possible to take ferry from HKIA to humen then cab to oriental glory.
how long will it take to cab from humen to hotel?
or is there a better alternative?
I am not sure if this is actually faster since the ferry is on a limited schedule but it sure works. Oriental Glory is on the edge of CA right next to Humen and CA borders.

Hotel:
Do i call to make reservation or through their online website?
or how can we do it via hfic?
We paid 268 per night at The Oriental Glory hotel. I think if you go to their website, it is about the same.

KTV:
Looking forward to the ktv at DFML and SOS,any bro who can share the exact address for cab and mummy xiao mun contact?
DFML is next block over from Oriental Glory Hotel. Once you exit the hotel, you can see MGM hotel from where you are standing and DFML is right next to it. A simple 2 to 3 minute walk. Safe to walk from Oriental Glory to DFML.

As for SOS. It is 星之星. From Oriental Glory hotel, it is a 10 to 15 minute walk or 3 minute taxi ride. I HIGHLY recommend taking a taxi and the taxi drivers know where it is. It should charge 10rmb at the most. Reason for taking taxi is the road is dark and it is getting close to Chinese New Year in January. Crime rate has increased and it is not 100% safe to be walking around in dark places at night. You should contact PC5526 on this forums as he can set up mix KTV session for you at SOS and DFML. If you are going alone, it will be very expensive to book a room for yourself unless you are willing to blow some hard cash.

pls correct me if i'm wrong that DFML is located near oriental glory hotel?
see above

any latest update on the damages for both location?
I believe PC5526 charges 300RMB all you can drink Red Wine package at SOS. Talk to him for other options.

Sauna:
could any bro share the location of TDWX Suana and 金四海 Sauna?
Not too sure on exact location but those two are far from Oriental Glory. Probably around 15 to 25 minutes by taxi depending on traffic.

do we walk in or need to call to make appointment?
Read the posts the past few days. Your answer is there.

blahjun
23-11-2010, 04:53 AM
Thank you bro achw555 for the answers!

You should contact PC5526 on this forums as he can set up mix KTV session for you at SOS and DFML. If you are going alone, it will be very expensive to book a room for yourself unless you are willing to blow some hard cash.

can roughly tell me the damages for SOS or DFML for a rm? we are a party of 2. wonder how much we will need to spend for that?

if its sauna what will be the damage be like now?

phantom_lancer
23-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Had tried up the footie joint at Oriental Glory hotel. Talking with the lady manager at the beginning to understand their foot massage packages, there are quite a number of foot massage categories, but all are talking about the proper foot massage.

After a while chatting, i started prompt a question to ask whether any sauna available in the hotel and she began to hint that in their foot massage there is another category call high class foot massage which would be giving massage + HJ for 80 mins. Definitely I would choose this which i have never tried it here before, haha.. The damage is rmb 98 nett, quite reasonanable price i think.. Service + HJ was not bad, enjoyable.. And the ML quite chatty, can chat everything.. :D

Before that, i have went to MGM and tried to asked whether is their Sauna open but seem like is not running business with the sign board saying under renovation at the 2nd and 3rd floors.. Really sienz as i wish to go for Sauna but end up go for 2nd option, for the hanky panky footie, haha...

Die die would want to try out the Sauna, hehe.. Likely need go down to town area to look out more actions...
And also is aiming to go for KTV, maybe DFML but i'm solo here, seem a bit of hard.
So did any bros here have the lobang help to arrange mix KTV session or go together??

neverlandf
23-11-2010, 10:56 AM
I am going to side track a bit here and want to make something clear. We call bro Neverlandf, CA Mayor, because he was the one of the few that test the water and the playing field so others can reap the benefits. He is very kind in sharing information and contacts in CA without ever asking for anything in return. I really respect this spirit of sharing. And no, he is not an agent. He doesn’t get paid for helping bros out. He also has a day time job and during the busy cheonging seasons, he even takes time from his busy schedule to take care of bros. Imagine take caring and bring bros to KTV 2 weeks straight while working a day time job. It may sound fun but it is very tiring and stressful on the body. And he does all this without complaining. I would hate to see the newbies start demanding this and demanding that from bro Neverlandf as he owes you something. He doesn’t but he will help you out anyways. Please be nice when asking. Be tactful and respectful. That is why big bro always bring real liquor, a bottle of Ballentine purchased at the airport when he goes CA. Bro Neverlandf doesn’t like the fake shyt in KTVs. We also make it point to pay for the KTV expenses when we invite the CA Mayor. It is not that he cannot afford it. It is just that we want to show our appreciation for him to give us his precious time.

Thanks Bro for the nice compliment... heheheh.... :D Really make my day today as I am really & fully stressed today at work.... those in production or factory environment will understand this as factory operates 24/7 non stop and full with Shit Problems.... :(

neverlandf
23-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Thank you bro achw555 for the answers!

can roughly tell me the damages for SOS or DFML for a rm? we are a party of 2. wonder how much we will need to spend for that?

if its sauna what will be the damage be like now?

DFML ... if you guys do not drink much.... small room is about RMB600 + DJ fees of RMB200 = roughly RMB800 excluding your MM tips....

Sauna will depends on girl cat... RMB400, 500, 600, 700, 800.... room fees can be from RMB50 - 198....

coolmanks
23-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Both the above sauna accepts o/n now.
金四海 is newer have better room but need to pay extra for o/n compared with 金龙岛。:D

thanks for reply! 3 of my friends going on 29th Nov. as usual, taking tiger always reaching there at late hour, thus they trying to spend time in the sauna on first night. They used to try in this way but recently due to yanda, so need some info from sifu here. cheers!

I prefer to use Luobin as he is more senior and the girls are more obedient when he is arounds.

wdreamer
23-11-2010, 03:23 PM
i have tried all numbers i know for 梵尔赛 VERSAILLE HOTEL in Dongguan Changping...
+86 0769 381688 / +86 0769 22385912 / +86 0769 22317742 / +86 0769 22317745... all failed

still have not book room yet and need help... PLEASE!

proace88
23-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Hello all!! Anyone going to ChangAn this coming year end? I would like to join you guys as I've new and fresh to overseas chiong-ing :P I'm 20s and hope some experienced Samster would bring me along! :P PM me pls!

achw555
23-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Nice spamming like 8 threads in many different countries and cities. How are you going to all these places at the same time? :mad:

Hello all!! Anyone going to ChangAn this coming year end? I would like to join you guys as I've new and fresh to overseas chiong-ing :P I'm 20s and hope some experienced Samster would bring me along! :P PM me pls!

proace88
23-11-2010, 06:07 PM
arg... i'm just fine with another of the places, as long as i'm guided in those places :) Hope i'm not being mistaken as spamming...

J fellow
23-11-2010, 06:52 PM
sorry, i have been reading for a long time but may i know what is

wl?

bbs is babershop right?

zubs48
23-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Hi guys, I'll be taking a trip down DG next week w a bro,Cp or Ca better for newbies any bro can feedback?

7DIVER
23-11-2010, 11:57 PM
I pressume from the last few threads, the naked naked KTV and saunas are back to normal action ? Pls advise ... friend and I will be there this weekend.
Just the 2 of us, can join others if you don't mind combining to make the party more fun ?

Let us know if any party going on this weekend ?

stephan
24-11-2010, 03:46 AM
Both the above sauna accepts o/n now.
金四海 is newer have better room but need to pay extra for o/n compared with 金龙岛。:D

Thanks to Mr. Lighthouse,
May I know need "regular number" to book in the sauna?

coolmanks
24-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Diagonally less than 50 meters away on the left side of 金四海 there is row eateries. The first shop that looks run down, serves in my opinion the best wanton mee in DG. :)

For others dishes the hk style tea house in the middle is recommended.

Thanks to Mr. Lighthouse,
May I know need "regular number" to book in the sauna?

TinTin130670
24-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Thanks Bro for the nice compliment... heheheh.... :D Really make my day today as I am really & fully stressed today at work.... those in production or factory environment will understand this as factory operates 24/7 non stop and full with Shit Problems.... :(

Bro...i understand how u feels..i oso stressed by my work...since that middle east company takeover the company..:(
But i'll already book my tix to CP for R&R end of the yr...wan to join me & the "胖胖俱乐部" guys in CP this yr end??
We still haven't tks u for the time u bring us ard CA...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

achw555
24-11-2010, 06:20 PM
November 2010 FR – Part 4 (DFJH Hotel in CA)

If looks could kill, there would be a lot of dead people. The MM was about 160-162 cm. She was roughly around 44 KG with alluring curves, nice B cup, pink nipples, sexy long legs, white complexion, baby smooth skin, and perfectly silky long hair. She was soft spoken, had a hypnotizing smile and knew how to push all the right buttons. No wonder all the bros I know wanted to hit on her. But it was ok, because there she was, all alone with me, in my room.

She was a bit shy. So I volunteered to take a shower first. After I came out, she took her turn. The room design in DFJH is very interesting. The wall between the bed room and bathroom is a glass. I can see right through. There is a blind that I did not put down. Seeing her shower from this side of the room was a real treat. Got me very horny. After she came out, she laid next to me with the bathrobe around her body. I teased her a little and talked about some random things I don’t quite remember. All the while, I was staring into her eyes and playing with her hair.

I don’t remember who initiated it, but the next thing I remembered was the two of us with our lips locked. We were sucking the life out of each other. It was an intense battle. Knowing that just a little hint of weakness meant submission and we both knew that wasn’t about to happen. It must have seemed like minutes, hours, days or even weeks. Then we both back away took take a deep breathe. We were so synced in timing that I swear we had rehearsed it before.

I hungered for her sweet luscious lips, but instead, I attacked her ears. My tongues penetrating her ear canal and she twitched in excitement. I slowly moved down her neck, kissing, licking, sucking. She smelled good. It made me more aroused. I work my way to her juicy lips again. We fought for another few minutes till I broke away and licked her on the tip of her nose. She giggled and I attacked her breasts next. They were a bit firmer than perfection but the shape was good and I worked on her pink nipples. I sucked, nibbled and flick my tongue on her mammilla while my hands slowly caressed her bosoms. She moaned very softly. I took my time by working on one side then to the other.

Next step was down her flat stomach. Licked her belly button and proceed south. Unfortunately, she stopped me there. I said, “Don’t worry, I won’t kiss you there.”

However, she insisted, so as a gentleman, I stopped my tracks there. I took her hands and drag her on top of me. She kissed me and returned the favor I did for her earlier. It was short lived because next thing I know, she wanted it in her. I was thinking to myself, this girl is not going to service me like the sauna girls. If anything, I will have to end up servicing her instead. I was already fully aroused so I capped and went to town.

We started with missionary and went through several positions. She wasn’t a screamer but the expressions on her face seemed pretty real. I am assuming the few times she got very wet were the times she came. Her body twitched a lot and gripped me tight. I had quite a few of drinks so I wasn’t going to shoot anytime soon. Unfortunately, I am an out of shape ah pek, so after 45 minutes plus of thrusting and abdominal exercise, I was dead tired. She wasn’t much of a rider as a cowgirl either so we came to a road block.

I asked her to give me a BBBJ and CIM. She said she don’t think she can. I told her it’s OK as long as she tries. I also confirmed that we can try again in the morning. At first, she was reluctant. Not sure if she did not enjoy it or maybe we were doing it too long. She did not complain but I can tell she is showing fatigue.

I washed up a bit and returned back to the bed for my BBBJ. She was very……gentle. Don’t know if she really don’t know how to BJ or just pretending. Very little suction power and definitely no deep throat. After about 5 minutes, I knew it will not be possible to CIM. So I told her, she could stop and take a rest.

My fault for drinking too much. I asked her again for the morning session and she agreed. I told her to finish me with a hand job. I didn’t want to shoot all over myself so I got some tissue ready. Funny thing was she said she want to see when I shoot. She said she never saw before. But if I show her, the load will end up on me and I will be an upset camper. Her soft hands continued to stroke me. Up, down, up, down. It felt sooo good. As she increased the speed, I can feel the urge coming. Right before I cum I told her to cover my head with tissue. Of course, she didn’t and I end up with my load all over me. She was looking when I shot. I was a little mad, but it was hard to get mad at her. We both took shower together this time.

We caressed each other to sleep. As I drifted off to dreamland, I was already looking forward to the morning session……….to be continued…..

yess24
27-11-2010, 11:34 PM
stayed in Parkview hotel in Chang An, Dong guan. past few days.
called the health center to have massage in the room.
Decent masseuese with strong massage only, no hanky panky.
but the masseuse told me the sauna in the hotel provides extra.

Also stayed in Shangri-la Hotel, Zhong Shan.
Also decent one.

J fellow
01-12-2010, 11:17 PM
hi bros,

hows the situation in ca? is tdwx and dfml officially open?

any numbers to share? i will be there on 5th dec for 1 night only.,

can any kind brothers email me the contacts so that as i am boarding the plane soon. afriad in cp cant access sammy boy.

[email protected]

stephan
01-12-2010, 11:50 PM
hi bros,

hows the situation in ca? is tdwx and dfml officially open?
Since when they ever close? :rolleyes:

afriad in cp cant access sammy boy.
Since when cp can't access sammyboy? :cool:

Pearl
02-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Since when they ever close? :rolleyes:

Since when cp can't access sammyboy? :cool:

Since when u so cheonghei?? :p

Me confirmed going SH this month, so I wont be able to join u in CA or CP liao. I need to bring my family travel...now kana yellow card already :(

stephan
02-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Since when u so cheonghei?? :p

Me confirmed going SH this month, so I wont be able to join u in CA or CP liao. I need to bring my family travel...now kana yellow card already :(

tiu! yellow card still can kicking ball but just need to be careful nia! :p

duckula1
04-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Hi bros

I will be going down to CP from 2-6 Jan but maybe will make a trip down to CA...may I humbly ask if it's a norm to tapao from CA to CP? I though it might be a bit lei chei to change hotels here and there..

PS: how's the "weather" like? It's gonna be only my second trip to CA...I got a lot of reading to do...200 posts..any bros like to join me for parties during that period? I should try a SN here too...something diff from CP perhaps

RepulsE
05-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Hey guys, may I know if Tian Di Wu Xian (TDWX) footie massage in CA is far away from CP's Walter Hotel ? I am considering whether it makes economical sense to travel from CP to CA during the day for some fun.

From the past posts, it seems like travelling between CA and CP is almost an hour's ride. Please correct me if I am wrong.

coolmanks
05-12-2010, 11:14 AM
ca and cp

is about 30-40 minutes and 120rmb by pte car.:D

Hey guys, may I know if Tian Di Wu Xian (TDWX) footie massage in CA is far away from CP's Walter Hotel ? I am considering whether it makes economical sense to travel from CP to CA during the day for some fun.

From the past posts, it seems like travelling between CA and CP is almost an hour's ride. Please correct me if I am wrong.

bigboobman007
05-12-2010, 07:03 PM
had the pleasure to stay in CA for 3 days about 3 weeks ago. Asian Games was almost over. Every sauna manager I called said they will open normally in a few days time. Am wondering if anybody got the latest field report?? Normal means they take in walk-in customer and girls are in uniform. When I was there I visited a few including the new CARNIVAL SN (near the now defunk Centuury Flower KTV), not the CARNVAL hotel near Jinsha Venice. If bro's got a chance, should pay them a visit. The fact that they are able to open normally means they got strong backing. The rest even TDWX, Jinshihai, Jinsha Venice only entertain regulars.

bigboobman007
05-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Hi bros

I will be going down to CP from 2-6 Jan but maybe will make a trip down to CA...may I humbly ask if it's a norm to tapao from CA to CP? I though it might be a bit lei chei to change hotels here and there..

PS: how's the "weather" like? It's gonna be only my second trip to CA...I got a lot of reading to do...200 posts..any bros like to join me for parties during that period? I should try a SN here too...something diff from CP perhaps

it's very normal. go to CA KTV, briing the gal back with you to CP (about 40 min drive) and get a car to send her back the next day.

Since I am an unofficial ambassador of CA (I honestly like CA more than CP, maybe cause I'm more a sauna lover than Ktv lover), i think you should explore CA more.

Director
07-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Since I am an unofficial ambassador of CA (I honestly like CA more than CP, maybe cause I'm more a sauna lover than Ktv lover), i think you should explore CA more.

Hey hope to catch up with you. I am coming up 4 Jan - 8 Jan with a few friends you may have met before. See ya.

lost99
07-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Hello and thank you for all the Bro's who have been passing information on this thread. I apologize for some of my questions but I have not been able to find answers after going back a few dozen pages.

I'm planning my first ever trip to CA in Jan and would like some feedback on your experiences. I've been to CP a few times, and what I enjoy there is the variety, accessibility and versatility. There is a good selection of MM's for SN, KTV, BBS, and all within a central location with a range of affordable prices. However many Bro's complain it is too commercialized and mechanical, and now prices going up!

It seems about split 50/50 those who prefer CP or CA, but I think its time to see for myself this time around. My goal is to spend 2-3 days in CA and try all of the "Top" places people recommend here and report back.

Anyways, can any bros share some suggestions for the following places:

Hotel:
- What are the common hotels you use?
- Anything in a central location, nice facility in the 250 range?
(I usually stay in Miraton or Hui Hua in CP, for reference)

KTV:
- DFML and SOS seem popular here, I understand these are naked KTV
- Is there any other must try KTV, or have some CA specialty?

Sauna:
- Bros here mention TDWX and 金四海 Sauna, any other "must try" sauna
- Any Sauna specialize in MILF or big boob mei mei's?
- Any 'value' sauna's here... comparable to ZhuHai prices?

BBS:
- I see no mention of BBS in the last bunch of pages, what is the price and selection of BBS in CA compared to CP ?
- Where are the BBS located?

If there is anybody going to be In CA early January, pls let me know I would be glad to meet up and drink or join KTV with you.

bigboobman007
09-12-2010, 07:23 PM
will be in CA Dec 10-11 before moving to Danshui 12-13. Any kakis wanna cheong together please PM. Been a long time havent gone to Naked KTV

bigboobman007
09-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Hey hope to catch up with you. I am coming up 4 Jan - 8 Jan with a few friends you may have met before. See ya.

me too bro. been a long time

KTVman
12-12-2010, 05:48 AM
Hey bro, Great reports!!! I was with you two of those nights. I don't see part 3. Did you post it?

KTVman

November 2010 FR – Part 4 (DFJH Hotel in CA)

If looks could kill, there would be a lot of dead people. The MM was about 160-162 cm. She was roughly around 44 KG with alluring curves, nice B cup, pink nipples, sexy long legs, white complexion, baby smooth skin, and perfectly silky long hair. She was soft spoken, had a hypnotizing smile and knew how to push all the right buttons. No wonder all the bros I know wanted to hit on her. But it was ok, because there she was, all alone with me, in my room.

She was a bit shy. So I volunteered to take a shower first. After I came out, she took her turn. The room design in DFJH is very interesting. The wall between the bed room and bathroom is a glass. I can see right through. There is a blind that I did not put down. Seeing her shower from this side of the room was a real treat. Got me very horny. After she came out, she laid next to me with the bathrobe around her body. I teased her a little and talked about some random things I don’t quite remember. All the while, I was staring into her eyes and playing with her hair.

I don’t remember who initiated it, but the next thing I remembered was the two of us with our lips locked. We were sucking the life out of each other. It was an intense battle. Knowing that just a little hint of weakness meant submission and we both knew that wasn’t about to happen. It must have seemed like minutes, hours, days or even weeks. Then we both back away took take a deep breathe. We were so synced in timing that I swear we had rehearsed it before.

I hungered for her sweet luscious lips, but instead, I attacked her ears. My tongues penetrating her ear canal and she twitched in excitement. I slowly moved down her neck, kissing, licking, sucking. She smelled good. It made me more aroused. I work my way to her juicy lips again. We fought for another few minutes till I broke away and licked her on the tip of her nose. She giggled and I attacked her breasts next. They were a bit firmer than perfection but the shape was good and I worked on her pink nipples. I sucked, nibbled and flick my tongue on her mammilla while my hands slowly caressed her bosoms. She moaned very softly. I took my time by working on one side then to the other.

Next step was down her flat stomach. Licked her belly button and proceed south. Unfortunately, she stopped me there. I said, “Don’t worry, I won’t kiss you there.”

However, she insisted, so as a gentleman, I stopped my tracks there. I took her hands and drag her on top of me. She kissed me and returned the favor I did for her earlier. It was short lived because next thing I know, she wanted it in her. I was thinking to myself, this girl is not going to service me like the sauna girls. If anything, I will have to end up servicing her instead. I was already fully aroused so I capped and went to town.

We started with missionary and went through several positions. She wasn’t a screamer but the expressions on her face seemed pretty real. I am assuming the few times she got very wet were the times she came. Her body twitched a lot and gripped me tight. I had quite a few of drinks so I wasn’t going to shoot anytime soon. Unfortunately, I am an out of shape ah pek, so after 45 minutes plus of thrusting and abdominal exercise, I was dead tired. She wasn’t much of a rider as a cowgirl either so we came to a road block.

I asked her to give me a BBBJ and CIM. She said she don’t think she can. I told her it’s OK as long as she tries. I also confirmed that we can try again in the morning. At first, she was reluctant. Not sure if she did not enjoy it or maybe we were doing it too long. She did not complain but I can tell she is showing fatigue.

I washed up a bit and returned back to the bed for my BBBJ. She was very……gentle. Don’t know if she really don’t know how to BJ or just pretending. Very little suction power and definitely no deep throat. After about 5 minutes, I knew it will not be possible to CIM. So I told her, she could stop and take a rest.

My fault for drinking too much. I asked her again for the morning session and she agreed. I told her to finish me with a hand job. I didn’t want to shoot all over myself so I got some tissue ready. Funny thing was she said she want to see when I shoot. She said she never saw before. But if I show her, the load will end up on me and I will be an upset camper. Her soft hands continued to stroke me. Up, down, up, down. It felt sooo good. As she increased the speed, I can feel the urge coming. Right before I cum I told her to cover my head with tissue. Of course, she didn’t and I end up with my load all over me. She was looking when I shot. I was a little mad, but it was hard to get mad at her. We both took shower together this time.

We caressed each other to sleep. As I drifted off to dreamland, I was already looking forward to the morning session……….to be continued…..

achw555
12-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Part 3 is on page 354 of this thread and Part 1 and 2 is on CP thread since it was about there. Still got lots to write but no time. Will also be in CP/CA soon, so not sure if I finish my FRs. :D

Hey bro, Great reports!!! I was with you two of those nights. I don't see part 3. Did you post it?

KTVman

AHGONG
13-12-2010, 02:04 AM
any bros in CA on 12 Jan? If so and interested do contact me... tinking of going to DFML....unless there's a better place... calling all laojiaos of CA.... feel free to help :D gum sia gum sia:p

KTVman
13-12-2010, 07:26 AM
Part 3 is on page 354 of this thread and Part 1 and 2 is on CP thread since it was about there. Still got lots to write but no time. Will also be in CP/CA soon, so not sure if I finish my FRs. :D

Hey, Found post 3. If you have time, try to post about your DFML threesome. I have been wanting to hear about that.

You are so luck to be going back so soon!

arpeggi
13-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Hey, Found post 3. If you have time, try to post about your DFML threesome. I have been wanting to hear about that.

You are so luck to be going back so soon!

hey achw555, I am particularly interested in the threesome you had as well. I remember having my hotel room next to yours and it was stunningly loud! :D :p

Job well done as always!:)

alsahaf
14-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Will be in CA 7th to 8th Jan with some buddies (1st timers). Probably staying at DFJH and going DFML. ANyone else will be there?

stephan
14-12-2010, 12:27 PM
thanks bro for the nice compliment... Heheheh.... :d really make my day today as i am really & fully stressed today at work.... Those in production or factory environment will understand this as factory operates 24/7 non stop and full with shit problems.... :(

happy birdday!!! :D

adidas88
14-12-2010, 12:41 PM

whose birdday ????

stephan
14-12-2010, 02:34 PM
whose birdday ????

er... isn't obvious? kekeke.... me replied his post leh!

adidas88
14-12-2010, 04:10 PM
er... isn't obvious? kekeke.... me replied his post leh!
i thought his birdday was last month ??? :confused:

neverlandf
14-12-2010, 05:14 PM

Thanks.... party tomorrow night at Hua Xi with office people.... :D

JackieWong
14-12-2010, 05:20 PM

Hi bro beverlandf pls give a field report on HUA XI Ktv after yr visit.

neverlandf
14-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Hi bro beverlandf pls give a field report on HUA XI Ktv after yr visit.

I was there last week too.... place is good, newly reno with leather seats....
girls number has increased... with a lot of new girls.... a lot of new mummy too.... 2 cats, RMB200 and RMB300.... girls rating will be 5-6 out 10 with some good looking ones but you need to be there early 7pm... but it still cheap place.... drink package RMB880 with 4 dozens of beer or RMB1380 for 8 dozen of beer...and all included (pay only RMN880 at the end of the day) + DJ tips...

I was at Star of star last night too.... girls were bad.... short short girls... 4-5 out of 10...

DFML still ok... a lot of nice girls....

arpeggi
14-12-2010, 06:24 PM

Happy birthday Mayor!

qizai
14-12-2010, 09:47 PM
girls number has increased... with a lot of new girls.... a lot of new mummy too.... 2 cats, RMB200 and RMB300.... girls rating will be 5-6 out 10 with some good looking ones but you need to be there early 7pm... but it still cheap place.... drink package RMB880 with 4 dozens of beer or RMB1380 for 8 dozen of beer...and all included (pay only RMN880 at the end of the day) + DJ tips...

I was at Star of star last night too.... girls were bad.... short short girls... 4-5 out of 10...

Bro. Happy Birthday...
hope to cheong wif u again soon...

AHGONG
14-12-2010, 11:44 PM
i was there last week too.... Place is good, newly reno with leather seats....
Girls number has increased... With a lot of new girls.... A lot of new mummy too.... 2 cats, rmb200 and rmb300.... Girls rating will be 5-6 out 10 with some good looking ones but you need to be there early 7pm... But it still cheap place.... Drink package rmb880 with 4 dozens of beer or rmb1380 for 8 dozen of beer...and all included (pay only rmn880 at the end of the day) + dj tips...

I was at star of star last night too.... Girls were bad.... Short short girls... 4-5 out of 10...

Dfml still ok... A lot of nice girls....

happy birdday bro :d

JackieWong
15-12-2010, 12:23 AM

Ok thks bro the ex century mummy juz move over there keep asking me to go there support her. Nx trip can go there try

neverlandf
15-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Happy birthday Mayor!

Thanks Arpeggi, Qizai, Ah Gong.... :D...

neverlandf
15-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Ok thks bro the ex century mummy juz move over there keep asking me to go there support her. Nx trip can go there try

The girl I got last week was wild... wild in bed too... bbbj me and also used cold mineral water to bbbj me like sauna... lick my whole body... rode on me wild wilde... up down up down very rough girl.... have to ask her to slow down coz old man like me cannot take it... hehehhe.... btw, she is from 2-6-8 cat.... hehehhe... nice....

Yes a lot of mummy.... from Wusha, Century flower.... I have 1 mummy trageted... heheh.... will update you guys once I have up her..... :D

TinTin130670
15-12-2010, 01:16 PM
The girl I got last week was wild... wild in bed too... bbbj me and also used cold mineral water to bbbj me like sauna... lick my whole body... rode on me wild wilde... up down up down very rough girl.... have to ask her to slow down coz old man like me cannot take it... hehehhe.... btw, she is from 2-6-8 cat.... hehehhe... nice....

Yes a lot of mummy.... from Wusha, Century flower.... I have 1 mummy trageted... heheh.... will update you guys once I have up her..... :D

Pls make yrself free to party with us (胖胖俱乐部) on 31/12 at Mayflower KTV CP...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

JackieWong
15-12-2010, 01:36 PM

Hopefully not the same mummy I eyeing is her name start with T-- Z--?

coolmanks
15-12-2010, 02:01 PM
No worries;
though both of u 师奶杀手

u only target big boobs......whereas Ca mayor....
it is very unlikely same target. :p:p

JackieWong
15-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Juz received SMS fr DFML Xiao Mun she moved over to CP Yihao KTV

neverlandf
15-12-2010, 04:10 PM

Yes, she has moved to CP... She just came to say Happy Birthday to me before she departed just now....

neverlandf
15-12-2010, 04:12 PM

Don't worry... not the same... hehhehe....mine is H- J--

neverlandf
15-12-2010, 04:13 PM
No worries;
though both of u ʦÄĚɱĘÖ

u only target big boobs......whereas Ca mayor....
it is very unlikely same target. :p:p

mine is slim and long legs.... hehehhe...

neverlandf
15-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Pls make yrself free to party with us (ĹÖĹÖľăŔÖ˛ż) on 31/12 at Mayflower KTV CP...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

donno yet.. you call me when you are reach CP....

qizai
15-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Yes, she has moved to CP... She just came to say Happy Birthday to me before she departed just now....

ur dear sis haf move to cp... when u going over?

neverlandf
15-12-2010, 04:18 PM
ur dear sis haf move to cp... when u going over?

hahaha.... She moved because of ONE bro here.... hehehe... Wonder who is he??? hmmm..... I wonder..... hahahhaa....

coolmanks
15-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Must be either an alloy or jackie;
this two are the most powerful one. heehehehhe:p

hahaha.... She moved because of ONE bro here.... hehehe... Wonder who is he??? hmmm..... I wonder..... hahahhaa....

arpeggi
15-12-2010, 06:26 PM

Didn't expect it to be so soon.. Now got what kang tao for DFML left? Mayor can help bo?? :p

JackieWong
15-12-2010, 07:06 PM
Must be either an alloy or jackie;
this two are the most powerful one. heehehehhe:p

U overestimate me leh i not that powerful :cool:

arpeggi
15-12-2010, 09:42 PM
On the contrary, Xiao Mun say she still can help book DFLM rooms.. and uncle coolmanks, its not both of them.. :p

buzzing
16-12-2010, 10:15 AM

Yoz Bro... Happy Birthday!! i didnt know it was your birthday that night...

Thank you all the contacts in CA... DFML was something that we had to try... Had a ball of a time...

mailme99
16-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Sorry, could i check with bros here, from HK airport to CA, roughly how long? planned a trip to DG, wanted to slots 1 day into CA before head for CP. but my flight land Hk land at 12noon. so need to plan well. as we target, SN and KTV together. on that day.

neverlandf
16-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Don't worry... not the same... hehhehe....mine is H- J--

Done with H- J-- mummy... :D
Had one of best sex of my life last night... :D :D

neverlandf
16-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Yoz Bro... Happy Birthday!! i didnt know it was your birthday that night...

Thank you all the contacts in CA... DFML was something that we had to try... Had a ball of a time...

Nice meeting you and your friend too.... take care.... see you all next time...

adidas88
16-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Sorry, could i check with bros here, from HK airport to CA, roughly how long? planned a trip to DG, wanted to slots 1 day into CA before head for CP. but my flight land Hk land at 12noon. so need to plan well. as we target, SN and KTV together. on that day.
abt 2 hrs ride include immigration at border ...

Done with H- J-- mummy...
Had one of best sex of my life last night...
so u hv the best sex and dun want to replied my email ... :( :(

buzzing
16-12-2010, 11:29 AM

From HKIA

There are two option to go to CA.

Big Bus - HK$180
MPV - HK$220 - 250

Total time is approximately 3-3.5 hours including crossing the border.

with MPV you should save round 45 mins.

cheers..

mailme99
16-12-2010, 11:37 AM
so is it 2hrs or 3hrs? quite a bit different. cos we got about 4pax. can take mvp.

neverlandf
16-12-2010, 11:40 AM
From HKIA

There are two option to go to CA.

Big Bus - HK$180
MPV - HK$220 - 250

Total time is approximately 3-3.5 hours including crossing the border.

with MPV you should save round 45 mins.

cheers..

Another option is to take ferry (ferry transfer or transit) from HKIA to Humen, China..... HK290 one way.... then taxi from Humen to CA RMB50.... with the ferry, you no need to clear HK customs.... just clear China customs in Humen....
The ferry ticket counter is inside the transit area before the HK customs.... do not go out or clear custom if you want to take the ferry option.... look for the ferry transfer sign once you are out from your airplane.... you can check out this website for schedule....
www.shiziyang.com

neverlandf
16-12-2010, 11:45 AM
so u hv the best sex and dun want to replied my email ... :( :(

haiya... sorry la... did not check that email account regularly..... hehehe...
done replying to you d.... anyway, real one of the best sex of my life.... that mummy can really scream loud when you pumped her..... she had to use her hand to cover her mouth during pumping her...... she like to talk dirty thing when you pumped her... damn nice... hehehe...

mailme99
16-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Thanks bros for your info, it is great help. but i need something that can land me in CA before 3pm. since we are gg for SN first then DFML. so timing very important. hope the MVP can help.

kirin
16-12-2010, 11:49 AM
so is it 2hrs or 3hrs? quite a bit different. cos we got about 4pax. can take mvp.

Just be aware that the MPVs from the operators in HKIA will tell you that they don't send you to hotels like 东方锦河 because it's too far from CA town and you will only be told after the change of MPV at Shenzhen. If all nego to get them to send to the hotel fail, then at least get them to drop you at a nearer big hotel. Bolton Hua Xi is the hotel to drop in this case if indeed you are going to stay in 东方锦河 or 帝盈 because of their proximity to DFML. No sucj problem if you are staying in town and near 长青路.

adidas88
16-12-2010, 12:05 PM
haiya... sorry la... did not check that email account regularly..... hehehe...
done replying to you d....
got it ... thanks
anyway, real one of the best sex of my life.... that mummy can really scream loud when you pumped her..... she had to use her hand to cover her mouth during pumping her...... she like to talk dirty thing when you pumped her... damn nice... hehehe...
i want, i want ..... is she a 8 or 9 ?? :) :)

coolmanks
16-12-2010, 01:59 PM
No over estimate. This poster is definitely the most powerful here.:)
In fact he is my idol. hehehehe

I Till date i had up cafe waitress, footmassage MM, AM, Mummy, DJ & the most recent Silver Spa massage MM except for the Lion AM which the highest cost of 2k rmb the rest nvr exceed more than 1k. So to me why spend so much buying diamonds rings on those MM where u can use more of your wits & charm to win over them .........

U overestimate me leh i not that powerful :cool:

buzzing
16-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Another option is to take ferry (ferry transfer or transit) from HKIA to Humen, China..... HK290 one way.... then taxi from Humen to CA RMB50.... with the ferry, you no need to clear HK customs.... just clear China customs in Humen....
The ferry ticket counter is inside the transit area before the HK customs.... do not go out or clear custom if you want to take the ferry option.... look for the ferry transfer sign once you are out from your airplane.... you can check out this website for schedule....
www.shiziyang.com

i will definitely explore this option the next trip..

JackieWong
16-12-2010, 10:28 PM
No over estimate. This poster is definitely the most powerful here.:)
In fact he is my idol. hehehehe

Aiya a lot of bros also doing it like neverlandf juz that they keep quiet only mah:D

duckula1
17-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Hi bros!

My trip is set! Calling all bros who will like to join me to CA! Lonely soul here, need kakis with like-mindedness to have max fun :) arriving in CP on 2nd Jan before going CA on 3rd (calling bro sam..haven't gotten a reply yet on DFJH.. ;))

Planning to visit DFML on 3rd and maybe 4th go Hua Di (thanks Mayor neverland for your review on the quality of stocks, wanted to go SOS but after yr review...nah.....)

Tired of hit and miss during last trip in CP and mm's attitude, want to be treated 'right' and value for 'money'

Anyway, kindly drop a PM? Have a great day ahead everyone! :)

Hi bros

coolmanks
17-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Yeah, Neverland is no. 2
but you are no. 1 idol
by a very big margin.:p:p

Aiya a lot of bros also doing it like neverlandf juz that they keep quiet only mah:D

neverlandf
17-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Yeah, Neverland is no. 2
but you are no. 1 idol
by a very big margin.:p:p

totally agree with you.... I lost to him by BIG margin....

neverlandf
17-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Hi bros!

My trip is set! Calling all bros who will like to join me to CA! Lonely soul here, need kakis with like-mindedness to have max fun :) arriving in CP on 2nd Jan before going CA on 3rd (calling bro sam..haven't gotten a reply yet on DFJH.. ;))

Planning to visit DFML on 3rd and maybe 4th go Hua Di (thanks Mayor neverland for your review on the quality of stocks, wanted to go SOS but after yr review...nah.....)

Tired of hit and miss during last trip in CP and mm's attitude, want to be treated 'right' and value for 'money'

Anyway, kindly drop a PM? Have a great day ahead everyone! :)

hehehee... yes come to CA... here in CA, MM treats you like king... sure got BBBj as BBBJ is SOP in CA.... even mummy BBBJ too.... no joke...
most of CA girls are still 2-6-8 cat.... value for money....

You should check out Hua Xi... non naked... but need to come early... 7pm sharp for good girls selection....

duckula1
17-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Hi Mayor!

Pardon my ignorance but I have thought Hua Xi Bolton was also a naked KTV?
Must be my mistake but read it somewhere in the past 100 posts...Anyway gathered from reading, DFML and SOS is confirmed for naked...Parkview KTV and TDWX pricing rather ex becos at 3/8/12 and 3/8/10 respectively...TDWX is for non naked...there's also Jin An ktv but not much info about it...as for the rest of KTVs...seems mostly closed due to raid..(Oscar and Century)...

Thank God it's Friday! :)

hehehee... yes come to CA... here in CA, MM treats you like king... sure got BBBj as BBBJ is SOP in CA.... even mummy BBBJ too.... no joke...
most of CA girls are still 2-6-8 cat.... value for money....

You should check out Hua Xi... non naked... but need to come early... 7pm sharp for good girls selection....

neverlandf
17-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Hi Mayor!

Pardon my ignorance but I have thought Hua Xi Bolton was also a naked KTV?
Must be my mistake but read it somewhere in the past 100 posts...Anyway gathered from reading, DFML and SOS is confirmed for naked...Parkview KTV and TDWX pricing rather ex becos at 3/8/12 and 3/8/10 respectively...TDWX is for non naked...there's also Jin An ktv but not much info about it...as for the rest of KTVs...seems mostly closed due to raid..(Oscar and Century)...

Thank God it's Friday! :)

Naked KTV (still open and operation now):
DFML
Dong Fang Jin He
SOS
JA (not sure now Naked or not)

Non Naked KTV (still open and operation now):
Parkview
Oscar
TDWX
Hua Xi Bolton

Closed KTV:
Century FLower
ST (i think still close)...

Itachi
18-12-2010, 03:43 AM
DFML
Dong Fang Jin He
SOS

Non Naked KTV (still open and operation now):
Parkview
Oscar
TDWX
Hua Xi Bolton

Closed KTV:
Century FLower
ST (i think still close)...

Very good info! Thanks Mayor of CA. ;) My coming Xmas is nvr the same again! :D:D

stephan
18-12-2010, 04:30 AM
CA got mm like her??? :D :D :D

http://www.thisav.com/video/5786/90%90%8E%26frac34%3B%8E%26sup3%3Bktv%8F%91%96bb%90 %83%9F.html

bigboobman007
18-12-2010, 01:51 PM
was in CA last week.

star of star only have a 1 song topless lap dance. No more naked games and such. Girls are definitely not high-end type, even the 3-6-9 are nothing special but much friendlier than CP gals as usual.

saunas are taking walk-ins now and have more gals than my last trip but have occasional sudden "half yanda" when they only take regulars. some places like hawaii is still crap with only few gals and must call advance

wanted to go DS for cheap doubles but got stuck by a bigboob muchu gal whom i got to 1st base already. CA is still the best la. Many gals are leaving for home early january for CNY

arpeggi
18-12-2010, 03:41 PM
was in CA last week.

star of star only have a 1 song topless lap dance. No more naked games and such. Girls are definitely not high-end type, even the 3-6-9 are nothing special but much friendlier than CP gals as usual.

saunas are taking walk-ins now and have more gals than my last trip but have occasional sudden "half yanda" when they only take regulars. some places like hawaii is still crap with only few gals and must call advance

wanted to go DS for cheap doubles but got stuck by a bigboob muchu gal whom i got to 1st base already. CA is still the best la. Many gals are leaving for home early january for CNY

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Star Of Star girls all 2-5-8? :confused:

And there are like some princess categories girls in SOS, but need to go early to pick them. They are also 2-5-8.

May need mayor to double confirm though.. :p

Pearl
18-12-2010, 11:25 PM
CA got mm like her??? :D :D :D

http://www.thisav.com/video/5786/90%90%8E%26frac34%3B%8E%26sup3%3Bktv%8F%91%96bb%90 %83%9F.html

If have... count me in.. I come :D

pc5526
19-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Hi bros!

My trip is set! Calling all bros who will like to join me to CA! Lonely soul here, need kakis with like-mindedness to have max fun :) arriving in CP on 2nd Jan before going CA on 3rd (calling bro sam..haven't gotten a reply yet on DFJH..

Bro, will give you a reply tomorrow. Can change your dates in CA to 2nd and 3rd, and Cp from 4th onwards? Like that I think I can arrange something for you as there will be a group going there.

DFML
Dong Fang Jin He
SOS

I think Dong Fang Jin He only the normal group strip. Models don't strip I think.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Star Of Star girls all 2-5-8? :confused:p
I think all MMs in SOS is 2/5/8 leh. Unless they just change the pricing.

Update: Oriental Glory Hotel
A quick update on Oriental Glory Hotel. Standard big bed room price will increase as of 1 Jan 2011 by 20rmb to 288rmb. All brothers who have booked through me for Oriental Glory Hotel next yr pls take note!

kingpower88
19-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Bros, me and my buddy are going to cheong CP and CA between 6-9 Jan. Hope to join bros there to cheong as a group. from wad I read so far, seems CA is less variety than CP but girls are generally more "kwai" and better value? Should I try both CP and CA or stick or CP? I'm a big fan of naked ktvs...

bigboobman007
20-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Star Of Star girls all 2-5-8? :confused:

And there are like some princess categories girls in SOS, but need to go early to pick them. They are also 2-5-8.

May need mayor to double confirm though.. :p

yeap. different uniform and taller (slightly). but nothing to shout about la. In SOS (in CA KTV generally), u dont have to worry about getting unfriendly gal, unlike CP. In term of looks, different story.

J fellow
20-12-2010, 01:14 PM
ktv, ca better attitude but uglier. cp chioer or worse attitude.

you choose lor. hee but i still prefer ca. cp too crowded. book one ktv room also scare can get it.

spa wise i think ca beats cp in terms of looks and attitude. proce about the same. call sam aka pc5226 to help out lor.

petrolheadsg
20-12-2010, 02:33 PM
I think you summed it up very succintly. Of course there are exceptions but what you say is generally true.

Interestingly, this most recent trip to CP is the first time ever I did not take back a single KTV gal overnight (been going to CP regularly at least 5 years or more now). Prices of gals going up, service levels going down.

J fellow
20-12-2010, 02:51 PM
HAHAA... My last trip in cp also only taopao once and go suana once. last time is everyday suana follow by taopo at night. total of 3night.

adidas88
20-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Interestingly, this most recent trip to CP is the first time ever I did not take back a single KTV gal overnight (been going to CP regularly at least 5 years or more now). Prices of gals going up, service levels going down.
me orledi quite tired of the ktv activities and unless the ktv gal r good and "friendly" towards me .. else i prefer to sleep alone .. :)

neverlandf
20-12-2010, 04:07 PM
me orledi quite tired of the ktv activities and unless the ktv gal r good and "friendly" towards me .. else i prefer to sleep alone .. :)

then why you go to CP? Better come to CA then I no need to come to CP to meet up with you alll.... how's that.... :D

adidas88
20-12-2010, 04:45 PM
then why you go to CP? Better come to CA then I no need to come to CP to meet up with you alll.... how's that....
bro ... even cannot find CP pretty gals to sleep with me ...
go to CA lagi worse ... every nite PCC in hotel room ... :D :D

petrolheadsg
20-12-2010, 06:22 PM

yah same here...but the frequency of not taking gals back to bonk is getting disturbingly high. I remember a time when it was a question of which one to take back!!!!! Siow liao

Anyway...will be back there in a couple of weeks...haiz

adidas88
20-12-2010, 07:36 PM
u going before CNY ??? :confused:

AHGONG
21-12-2010, 12:42 AM
bro ... even cannot find CP pretty gals to sleep with me ...
go to CA lagi worse ... every nite PCC in hotel room ... :D :D

:eek: walao eh bro...that bad meh....lidat this time i go over must be damn jaliat liao loh :( maybe must explore new frontier liao....

petrolheadsg
21-12-2010, 10:24 AM
u going before CNY ??? :confused:

haha...have to be around there so might as well drop in :-) wanna join me? or we go CA?

adidas88
21-12-2010, 04:23 PM
haha...have to be around there so might as well drop in :-) wanna join me? or we go CA?
no lar ... me will be in cp during christmas and new year period ..
then back again for cny ... :) :)

damnyou198816
21-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Bro, will give you a reply tomorrow. Can change your dates in CA to 2nd and 3rd, and Cp from 4th onwards? Like that I think I can arrange something for you as there will be a group going there.

I think Dong Fang Jin He only the normal group strip. Models don't strip I think.

I think all MMs in SOS is 2/5/8 leh. Unless they just change the pricing.

Update: Oriental Glory Hotel
A quick update on Oriental Glory Hotel. Standard big bed room price will increase as of 1 Jan 2011 by 20rmb to 288rmb. All brothers who have booked through me for Oriental Glory Hotel next yr pls take note!

sorry mind if i ask what is 2/5/8?????

teteku
21-12-2010, 04:54 PM

HI bro,
200 for sitting fee, 500 for 1 shot and 800 the whole night.

Cheers.

adidas88
21-12-2010, 05:35 PM
play mahjong mah ...
i have 3,4,5,6,7 .... so i am calling 2,5,8 to game lor .... :D :D

binbin81
21-12-2010, 07:01 PM
yah same here...but the frequency of not taking gals back to bonk is getting disturbingly high. I remember a time when it was a question of which one to take back!!!!! Siow liao

i think so too, nowsaday very hard to decide whether to tabao or not.
as the attitudes is really bad :( , been thinking whether going KTV is a waste of time for not been able to MM of good service. on the other hand, $$$ spend in KTV can go for massage for almost whole day at pzl....wahhahaha.. which is more value? ...:D

adidas88
21-12-2010, 07:11 PM
as the attitudes is really bad :( , been thinking whether going KTV is a waste of time for not been able to MM of good service. on the other hand, $$$ spend in KTV can go for massage for almost whole day at pzl....wahhahaha.. which is more value? ...:D
some times i wonder when we go ktv .. r we entertaining the ktv gals or they r suppose to entertain us ???
and EOD ... we have to pay them ... :( :(

binbin81
21-12-2010, 07:44 PM
some times i wonder when we go ktv .. r we entertaining the ktv gals or they r suppose to entertain us ???
and EOD ... we have to pay them ...

Last time i felt that they are entertaining us. but now, i felt that i am actually the one that is doing it :mad:. and i think they shall pay for our time...Service-wise not comparable with my experience 2 years back when i was landed first time in CP and the feeling is damn good.now i can only think of " only sweet memories remains" :rolleyes:

Bad thing as mention by bro petrolheadsg is that, when pricing is increasing.why are we still seeing MM lack of service , sometime think sauna is a better alternatives.. :)

J fellow
21-12-2010, 07:50 PM
thye sure built a manga sauna with ktvs rooms in it. hahaa...

adidas88
21-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Last time i felt that they are entertaining us. but now, i felt that i am actually the one that is doing it :mad:. and i think they shall pay for our time...Service-wise not comparable with my experience 2 years back when i was landed first time in CP and the feeling is damn good.now i can only think of " only sweet memories remains"
totally agreed ..... now it's difficult to find superb service from these gals ...:( :(
Bad thing as mention by bro petrolheadsg is that, when pricing is increasing.why are we still seeing MM lack of service , sometime think sauna is a better alternatives..
again agreed ... afterall we only want to release and sauna can provide these services better .... :)

qizai
21-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Last time i felt that they are entertaining us. but now, i felt that i am actually the one that is doing it :mad:. and i think they shall pay for our time...Service-wise not comparable with my experience 2 years back when i was landed first time in CP and the feeling is damn good.now i can only think of " only sweet memories remains" :rolleyes:

Bad thing as mention by bro petrolheadsg is that, when pricing is increasing.why are we still seeing MM lack of service , sometime think sauna is a better alternatives.. :)

yeah i agreed. tat's y i like to go suana. tat's the place where we pay and get service.

for mi...
going ktv is like playing 3 slot jackpot.

1st slot- manage to get mm of ur liking.
2nd slot-she cling to u and gif u great gfe.
3rd slot-she do service and most importantly a morning bonk.:D

adidas88
21-12-2010, 10:26 PM
yeah i agreed. tat's y i like to go suana. tat's the place where we pay and get service.
for mi...
going ktv is like playing 3 slot jackpot.
1st slot- manage to get mm of ur liking.
2nd slot-she cling to u and gif u great gfe.
3rd slot-she do service and most importantly a morning bonk.
for me ... i think when i bring back a gal is for 3rd slot .. :D :D
becoz .....
it won't happen to me in 2nd slot ... me old man liao .. nobody want ... :(
it cannot happen in 1st slot ... all the good ones taken by qizai liao ... :mad:

teteku
21-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Hi bro,
All these talk of good services days are gone.
That is not the whole truth..........it was 2-5-8 and the MMs were clamming for the chance to chosen by us the customer....now they are starting to know their worth............is the world of supply and demand.......if some of the customer are..............Ck not referring our bro A willing to spend big money........there is nothing stopping the MMs from giving us the normal spender a bad service...........
I know of one incident, while with my good big bro from HK [he is Singaporean living in HK by the way].
He brought us to CP and CA. He spent about on average RMB 10k each of the 4 nights.............trust me there were no CHUN patterns, no bad attitudes............I did enjoy myself those nights and mornings after, but at the time I did understand I am no match for his spending power.
Now, could I match his spending? probably, do I want to? The answer is no.....and so the MMs knows instinctively who are the big spender........and they know when to hold out as tomorrow will come another big spender.
It is the market forces, the supply and demand........at this time the demand out drive the supply so for me if I could not match the exception of the MMs.........I back away; no harm no foul.........
There were comments about the price 2/5/8 or 3/6/9 or 3 /8/12 or what ever. Even if it was 2/4/6 that fact of the matter, the market's demands is willing to pay and tips at a higher rate. If enough people are willing to pay above the market, the MMs will start to expect it. anything less they will simply not work and wait for a better night to catch a bigger spender.
It is Supply market now, like it or not that is the sad fact.
It is time for me to find better pasture, no need to blame the CKs [note..not bro A] of China......for the increasing of the prices of the MMs nor the bad.

Cheers.
attitudes

turbine2010
22-12-2010, 05:04 PM
as the attitudes is really bad :( , been thinking whether going KTV is a waste of time for not been able to MM of good service. on the other hand, $$$ spend in KTV can go for massage for almost whole day at pzl....wahhahaha.. which is more value? ...:Dtrue true abt tabao

KTV is a waste of time and $ esp for those who don't drink, maybe KTV is for us to get the gals to entertain us by making em drunk n do stupid things lor, since their attitude is so bad nowadays! all cina man make the KTV gals drunk leh

as for massage can makan for free also so damn worth it lor, even can sleep there so save hotel room fees! :eek:

acherly, get from sauna might be a better idea if u click with the gal as only need to pay like 900 compared to 800+300 for KTV lor

petrolheadsg
22-12-2010, 05:25 PM
no need to blame the big spenders???? Of course i blame the big spenders...ask any lao jiao...even Mayor Sino will blame the big spenders. Jokes aside...Adidas bro is not one of them lah...BUT

the more bros go to places like OY, YH and other establishments that continually introduce higher pricings...the more it contributes to the problem.

Lone_Wolf
22-12-2010, 07:07 PM

This trend oredi started more than 1 year back...... tats why I have quitted the PRC scene and changed my playground to Angeles City. :p

adidas88
22-12-2010, 10:29 PM
no need to blame the big spenders???? Of course i blame the big spenders...ask any lao jiao...even Mayor Sino will blame the big spenders. Jokes aside...Adidas bro is not one of them lah...BUT

the more bros go to places like OY, YH and other establishments that continually introduce higher pricings...the more it contributes to the problem.
that's why our grp banned these 2 places liao ... :) :)

teteku
22-12-2010, 10:40 PM

HI bro,
I am only small fly no spending power like some CKs in China............:(
that's why our grp banned these 2 places liao ... :)
Yes yes you banned, but they always welcome you how????????????
If you do not go to those, who is going to support all those MMs.................?????:D:D

Cheers.

adidas88
23-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Yes yes you banned, but they always welcome you how????????????
If you do not go to those, who is going to support all those MMs.................?????
Cheers.
those mms have a job in other ktv before they jump ship to yihao for higher rate ...
they have a choice and they make that choice so they must bear the consequences ...
we r not their savior ...

krone
23-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Will be going CA for first time next month, any bros know of any good recommendation for SN at CA? Tried reading the taiwanese websites but they put numbers instead of SN names so have no idea which ones they talking abt... Any bros can help recommend? Thks!!!

petrolheadsg
23-12-2010, 11:10 AM
those mms have a job in other ktv before they jump ship to yihao for higher rate ...
They have a choice and they make that choice so they must bear the consequences ...
We r not their savior ...

totally agree!!!! :-)

Plus there is no rule that says they cannot choose to be priced lower, go to another ktv or adopt better attitudes :-)

They exercise their choice to go to higher priced cat, different ktv....we should vote with our feet and rmb to not support this.

It is the weak minded that says "bo bian"...we have the cash, we have the power...BUT the moment we go soft...we actually give away that power.

So dont say no choice...and bitch after that.

You (not meaning you Adidas) lose your right to bitch about high prices if you knowingly and willingly give it away.

Ahh Fatt
23-12-2010, 11:35 AM
WHo arh? Hmmmmmmm..... >.<

adidas88
23-12-2010, 11:47 AM
WHo arh? Hmmmmmmm..... >.<

发哥咯... who else ... :D :D

adidas88
23-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Merry Christmas to all bros ...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/gKissXmasToAll.jpg

neverlandf
24-12-2010, 12:21 PM
totally agree!!!! :-)

Plus there is no rule that says they cannot choose to be priced lower, go to another ktv or adopt better attitudes :-)

They exercise their choice to go to higher priced cat, different ktv....we should vote with our feet and rmb to not support this.

It is the weak minded that says "bo bian"...we have the cash, we have the power...BUT the moment we go soft...we actually give away that power.

So dont say no choice...and bitch after that.

You (not meaning you Adidas) lose your right to bitch about high prices if you knowingly and willingly give it away.

yup agree... I always try to choose from 2-6-8 cat in CA.... 2-6-8 cat gives good service all the time.... last night, went to HuaXi with 2 friends.... drinking drinking... brought the 22 year old Jiang Xi girl for short term... again without me asking.... she serviced me well... licking and bbbj like gf type.... deep sucking type... for 10min or so .... I could sense she is really putting a lot of effort in doing that.... not simply simply lick lick and suck suck for the sake of bj... then good f session....

That's the diff between CA and CP KTV girls....

neverlandf
24-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Will be going CA for first time next month, any bros know of any good recommendation for SN at CA? Tried reading the taiwanese websites but they put numbers instead of SN names so have no idea which ones they talking abt... Any bros can help recommend? Thks!!!

TDWX Suana is good, or Jinsha Venice or Jing Zi Zun.....

krone
24-12-2010, 01:52 PM

Thanks for the info bro!!!!

Heard that CA is much bigger than CP... shld be staying somewhere near DFML... are the SNs nearby or all very far apart?

arpeggi
24-12-2010, 03:08 PM

Hey mayor, got lobang for TDWX sauna?

J fellow
28-12-2010, 07:16 AM
Hey mayor, got lobang for TDWX sauna?

you can call chai hong 13790366266.

just got to know a driver ah boa 13713324501. his rates are quite cheap and he claims that he can help arrange ktv, just over one stretch of road, he pointed out more than 10 ktvs with at least half the magnitude of dfml and also got strip one.

hahaha, dont know how true, he says in the whole of ca, there is 120k ppl working in the ktv, suana and footie line. for a group of 4, the bill should not exceed 1.5k to make everyone drunk. the trick is to insist on discounts.

hee... intends to engage his service on my next ca trip. he can also bring you to those 1 4 7 places in ca. just tell him your budget and preference, he can give you the suggestion.actually, i think that for s'poreans , we are really nt that much into ca.

can you beat that? he say dfml is just a normal size place. that is one larger one just 5mins away from dfml. forgot the name, may try it next time.

alsahaf
28-12-2010, 12:08 PM

just got to know a driver ah boa 13713324501. /

heh heh, just one day after CA you now tour guide liao. Going for assistant mayor post issit?

We missed you yesterday night. Brother neo again kena target by GRO at the pub, but he went to 1 vs 7 at another table of customers instead.

J fellow
28-12-2010, 01:35 PM
heh heh, just one day after CA you now tour guide liao. Going for assistant mayor post issit?

We missed you yesterday night. Brother neo again kena target by GRO at the pub, but he went to 1 vs 7 at another table of customers instead.

hahaha... yah... felt that ca was under explored. wah... you can access sbf hum?

so did you all managed to get any gers back? i miss you all too. kanna set beside a fat irritating prc woman on hte plane last night. flet like punching her in the face.

try giving the driver a call, maybe he can bring you all to kinky places. must thank your diamond killer(the taller ger for her recommendation).

AhMin
28-12-2010, 03:51 PM
that's why our grp banned these 2 places liao ... :) :)

Totally agree with U.
Boy-Cott this places.
Hope to drink with u one of this days.

petrolheadsg
28-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Mayor...anyone interested to do mix session in CA betw 7th to 9th Jan? :-)

Hey guys...if you are tired of crappy service and high prices...join me lah!!

arpeggi
28-12-2010, 06:20 PM

Thanks! :)

neverlandf
28-12-2010, 08:58 PM

hello.... will only be back to CA on the 5th.... going for 1 week holiday in one island... hehehhe... just now i was at DHJF hotel 2nd anniversary dinner.... a lot of pretty DJ... got 1 DJ contact.... I plan to vist her in Jan..... if you want, you can come with me to DFJH..... no obligation....:D

TinTin130670
28-12-2010, 10:57 PM
hello.... will only be back to CA on the 5th.... going for 1 week holiday in one island... hehehhe... just now i was at DHJF hotel 2nd anniversary dinner.... a lot of pretty DJ... got 1 DJ contact.... I plan to vist her in Jan..... if you want, you can come with me to DFJH..... no obligation....:D

Aiyo...u going away on holiday...so won't see u during our trip this week in CP...:(
Next time ba....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

binbin81
29-12-2010, 06:54 AM

last trip was not successful in meeting up with you.
how is the quality and the situation now. i would be landing HK as per signature.
heard that CP becomes a shit place comparing with CA??...please PM me your convenient date.hahahaa:D

petrolheadsg
29-12-2010, 10:52 AM

Tks bro...will call you :-)

neverlandf
29-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Aiyo...u going away on holiday...so won't see u during our trip this week in CP...:(
Next time ba....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Sorry la... last min plan to get away for 1 week holiday .... hehehe... see you next time...

neverlandf
29-12-2010, 03:04 PM
last trip was not successful in meeting up with you.
how is the quality and the situation now. i would be landing HK as per signature.
heard that CP becomes a shit place comparing with CA??...please PM me your convenient date.hahahaa:D

Sorry... going to miss you again.... will not be around starting today until Jan 5th.... :(

binbin81
29-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Sorry... going to miss you again.... will not be around starting today until Jan 5th.... :(

no choice...i purposely bring forward my trip to avoid lack of MM due to new year home sick.. we shall meet again when fate bring us together :D:cool:

jazzyguy
29-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Bro, me and my friend going on 12th Jan to 16th...shall we go KTV together?

duckula1
29-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Hi Bros

May i ask if anyone can share contact for Jin 4 hai and Jin Long Dao? Want to try their SN :D

thanks in advance!
cheers

alsahaf
30-12-2010, 01:10 AM

I booked DFML on 8th night. Only 3 of us (2 bros will be fresh off the plane and first time in CA). Want to join in? Or you got own session? Can join you on 9th if not.

petrolheadsg
30-12-2010, 01:36 PM
I booked DFML on 8th night. Only 3 of us (2 bros will be fresh off the plane and first time in CA). Want to join in? Or you got own session? Can join you on 9th if not.

Hey sounds like a plan bro. Can you pm me with contact and plans (only cos I am surfing behind proxy if not sure pm you liao). I will reply with my contact and call you to discuss.

cheers!

scottFT
03-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Hey guys.. Will me in hk for the week, fren just pangseh me for weekend, so I'm now stuck I'm hk alone. Anyone cheonging let me know. If u don't mind bringing newbie along

今晚打老虎.
04-01-2011, 12:28 PM
sorry to ask some of the bros here.. if i am going CA (alone) which hotel to stay is the best?
price range Max 250 RMB..

thanks ah!
=)

arpeggi
04-01-2011, 03:03 PM
sorry to ask some of the bros here.. if i am going CA (alone) which hotel to stay is the best?
price range Max 250 RMB..

thanks ah!
=)

depends on which part of CA you wanna stay in... LQD if you want to stay at town cetre, but not sure the price now. or hong bao hotel too, also located at town centre.

at dfml there, stay at MGM loh.. 208rmb per night the last time I was there..

neverlandf
04-01-2011, 05:33 PM
depends on which part of CA you wanna stay in... LQD if you want to stay at town cetre, but not sure the price now. or hong bao hotel too, also located at town centre.

at dfml there, stay at MGM loh.. 208rmb per night the last time I was there..

Yes, along the same street as LQD, there are a lot of cheap hotel below 200... like 7 days and so on.... hehehhe....

今晚打老虎.
05-01-2011, 01:51 AM
cos i heard LQD changed management and dunno new management good a not, hopefully the hotel can be near pacific.. and i am not going to DFML...
thanks a million bros.!

jazzyguy
05-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Dear Bros,

Me and my friend will be visiting CA again after long awaited 2 yrs, any interested party willing to form a group with me and my friend next week on the 12th? CA KTV has been most memorable so far...

we intend to stay 浪琴島, manage to engage Manageress Ms Liu to book a room at RMB238, heard that there is the centre area like CP HH...we are familiar with CP but CA is still something refreshing for us.. any senior around can advise if LQD = 浪琴島 and is it far away from SOS? Probably will pay them a visit for the infamous nake party?

Lastly, can someone share if there is any reasonable priced MPV limo driver to recommend? Will be touching down in Macau and will need a Sifu to drive us to CA on the day itself... after which we might head to CP for the usual KTV session at night then bring some MM to 新东泰俱乐部 to dance the nite away...:D

neverlandf
05-01-2011, 12:55 PM
got PM from bros... hence might decide to go to Dong Fang Jin He (DFJH) KTV on 12 Jan... anyone else wants to join?

Long Dick
05-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Hello bros,
Looks like my next trip us I am going to CA to visit my big bro A.....and ask him to show me around.

jackytheman
05-01-2011, 01:31 PM
got PM from bros... hence might decide to go to Dong Fang Jin He (DFJH) KTV on 12 Jan... anyone else wants to join?

I am in CA 12th... hehe

arpeggi
05-01-2011, 02:51 PM
we intend to stay 浪琴島, manage to engage Manageress Ms Liu to book a room at RMB238, heard that there is the centre area like CP HH...we are familiar with CP but CA is still something refreshing for us.. any senior around can advise if LQD = 浪琴島 and is it far away from SOS? Probably will pay them a visit for the infamous nake party?

LQD is quite far from SOS.. around 35 to 40 RMB cab fare.. and about 20 mins..

Pearl
05-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Hello bros,
Looks like my next trip us I am going to CA to visit my big bro A.....and ask him to show me around.

Jakarta Browser.. Dont Bluff la...

U so busy with your Sex Agent Service in Jakarta. You have time to travel to CA and CP ??

Sibeh Tua Kang :cool:

Volante
08-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Hi Bro,
Any good happening in ChangAn now...
Planning to after the Lunar New Year...
Can some bro intro the happening in this city.

Regards
Volante

xterm8
08-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Hi Bro,
Any good happening in ChangAn now...
Planning to after the Lunar New Year...
Can some bro intro the happening in this city.

Regards
Volante

You should try dong fang mei li Ktv and tian di wu xei spa. You will enjoy.

chanyboy
08-01-2011, 06:47 PM
I am in CA 12th... hehe

wat doing in CA? :rolleyes:

jackytheman
08-01-2011, 08:13 PM
wat doing in CA? :rolleyes:

Waiting for u to bring me buy one of those spy cam. so i can take photo when u show ur Big White B.... Haha

chanyboy
08-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Waiting for u to bring me buy one of those spy cam. so i can take photo when u show ur Big White B.... Haha

oh...the vendor there is distributing all kinds of fanci-stuff... ;) U wan the button-hole or the pointed-gun or the wrist-watch; mm.. there's the the cup, the desk clock, the fatt-chai cat, the flower, the mouse, ...

say hi to your big-one (frm CP)...I hv yet to meet her (again). Haiz...

jackytheman
08-01-2011, 08:29 PM
oh...the vendor there is distributing all kinds of fanci-stuff... ;) U wan the button-hole or the pointed-gun or the wrist-watch; mm.. there's the the cup, the desk clock, the fatt-chai cat, the flower, the mouse, ...

say hi to your big-one (frm CP)...I hv yet to meet her (again). Haiz...
you ah always eyeing on her... her XXXX getting bigger ... :p by the time u have time to meet her I guess I can share some fresh milk with U :p

今晚打老虎.
09-01-2011, 03:12 AM
need bro's advise on how to get to CA via hk?
also i need the ctc or either MGM or LDQ so i can book my hotel room.. i dont wanna walk in at the end tio chop carrot...
=)

thanks to the bros who help! =) will be going down pretty soon ard monday.

jackytheman
09-01-2011, 10:57 AM
need bro's advise on how to get to CA via hk?
also i need the ctc or either MGM or LDQ so i can book my hotel room.. i dont wanna walk in at the end tio chop carrot...
=)

thanks to the bros who help! =) will be going down pretty soon ard monday.

I will be there too... U ask bor. neverlandf loh ....he is the mayor there ma

tita
10-01-2011, 02:15 AM
anyone going after cny 14/15 feb?

adidas88
10-01-2011, 08:54 AM
anyone going after cny 14/15 feb?
a lot of ppl going after cny 14/15 ....
which date r u looking at ?? mar, apr, may, jun or july ???
or perhaps aug, sept, oct, nov or christmas in dec ??

jazzyguy
11-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Bro, can proivde your china mobile no.? I think your mail box is full, im unable to leave u any msg.

jazzyguy
12-01-2011, 04:46 AM
Any bro can provide me pc5526 china mobile no? Pls kindly pm me, gam sia!

jackytheman
12-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Just landed in CA ...wah today is cold 4 degree cel. :p nice hugging mei mei ....

forseka
12-01-2011, 02:48 PM
I intend to go CA from 17th to 19th Jan..any bro have any party on 18th Jan .....mind If i join in ...

CA Mayor ....had been a while since we last met........I will be in CP 14th Jan party with a group of bros, do let me know if you wish to join us... ... most of them are already in CP now and majority will return on sunday 16th Jan...hence I will be in CA alone 17thJan for unfinish business hehe...do hope to catch up with you...will call you then...:)

VirtualMax
13-01-2011, 12:26 AM
how much do we need to brg there?

kryogenics
13-01-2011, 11:49 AM
how much do we need to brg there?

As much as you can bring...you will have a blast with a dozen pair of naked tits in front of you and back in the room have a poke at 12 different holes.

十二飞

neverlandf
13-01-2011, 06:04 PM
I intend to go CA from 17th to 19th Jan..any bro have any party on 18th Jan .....mind If i join in ...

CA Mayor ....had been a while since we last met........I will be in CP 14th Jan party with a group of bros, do let me know if you wish to join us... ... most of them are already in CP now and majority will return on sunday 16th Jan...hence I will be in CA alone 17thJan for unfinish business hehe...do hope to catch up with you...will call you then...:)

See you on 18th.....

neverlandf
13-01-2011, 06:18 PM
I thought I want to share this with fellow bros...
Casual chat recently with 1 bro on why I had so far all CA KTV girls BBBJ me, while this bro hit rate not high on BBBJ..... We then reliazed that this bro missed one of the SOP steps that I want to share to fellow bros to increase the BBBJ chances for CA KTV girls... :D

The missing step was this bro never shower together with MM in the hotel room... meaning the girl will bath seperately, not with him... My standard SOP for CA KTV girls is always shower together in the hotel room.... During the process of showering, the mm will help to bath me and clean my didi very clear... this is key for BBBJ... the reason is simple... MM will feels gross or disgusting when BBBJ your didi without she cleaning it herself right? How she will know that your didi is clean? Unless, she clean it for you when showering.... hehhehe... so that will help your chances of getting BBBJ for CA KTV girls...

Notice: this will not be applicable for CP KTV girls.... CP KTV girls are so far NON BBBJ for me, from my personal experience....

So back to this bro.... he took my advice and last night started to shower together with his 2 MM that he brought back to hotel room... guess what, he said, one of MM already BBBJ him in the bathroom... hehhehe.... while on bed, both took turns to BBBJ him..... hehehhe....

Cheers...

kryogenics
13-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Casual chat recently with 1 bro on why I had so far all CA KTV girls BBBJ me, while this bro hit rate not high on BBBJ..... We then reliazed that this bro missed one of the SOP steps that I want to share to fellow bros to increase the BBBJ chances for CA KTV girls... :D

The missing step was this bro never shower together with MM in the hotel room... meaning the girl will bath seperately, not with him... My standard SOP for CA KTV girls is always shower together in the hotel room.... During the process of showering, the mm will help to bath me and clean my didi very clear... this is key for BBBJ... the reason is simple... MM will feels gross or disgusting when BBBJ your didi without she cleaning it herself right? How she will know that your didi is clean? Unless, she clean it for you when showering.... hehhehe... so that will help your chances of getting BBBJ for CA KTV girls...

Notice: this will not be applicable for CP KTV girls.... CP KTV girls are so far NON BBBJ for me, from my personal experience....

So back to this bro.... he took my advice and last night started to shower together with his 2 MM that he brought back to hotel room... guess what, he said, one of MM already BBBJ him in the bathroom... hehhehe.... while on bed, both took turns to BBBJ him..... hehehhe....

Cheers...

Waaaa this is like powerful stuff man... next time need to try...

jackytheman
16-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Waaaa this is like powerful stuff man... next time need to try...
Pai seh ... are you guys talking about me :p? yes ... I will post forum once I am free ... no time leh ... so many girls bbbj me ... how to post a forum... let me get exhauted then I will spear some time for some juicy forum. :p
Only thing in short and brief ,till I have time later, I can tell you guys is CA KTV ace if u know the contact and wat to do ... I have treatment better then sauna.... haha

Pearl
16-01-2011, 01:01 AM

Cheers...

Thanks Mayor!!!

Now u give me priceless information..sure will try next time.

Sad to say, until now, I dont like to shower with meimei..:D

cpgoer
16-01-2011, 05:43 AM

Cheers...

wow... teachings from master... must do it next trip

Nissan9860
16-01-2011, 05:57 AM

Cheers...

in my experience ...most CP KTV gils will not give bbbj in your first visit, but...:p

neverlandf
16-01-2011, 11:12 AM
in my experience ...most CP KTV gils will not give bbbj in your first visit, but...:p

so far, all the CA KTV girls that I brought back BBBJ me even though first time meeting them.... :D

chanyboy
16-01-2011, 12:51 PM

more tips leh... e.g. how to get two to bbbj at one time!!:D

Pai seh ... are you guys talking about me :p? ..

u? jacky bbbs -- we lost count liao... i think > 1000x, from last count... (so, each 800rmb,that's min 800K RMB!!)

:p

adidas88
16-01-2011, 02:33 PM
so far, all the CA KTV girls that I brought back BBBJ me even though first time meeting them.... :D
u r CA mayor mah .... dun bbbj u after kenna kick our of CA .. :D :D

more tips leh... e.g. how to get two to bbbj at one time!!
hm ... this will be fun and extreme sexcited ... :D

TigerB
16-01-2011, 03:31 PM
16-01-2011 03:06 PM Whining about getting zapped no good

Who is whining ? Why so impatient with newbies?
Leave your nick so that I at least know who you are lah.
If I spew vulgarity or insult people - please zapped me till -999.
Sigh...... bonk bonk

kryogenics
17-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Pai seh ... are you guys talking about me :p? yes ... I will post forum once I am free ... no time leh ... so many girls bbbj me ... how to post a forum... let me get exhauted then I will spear some time for some juicy forum. :p
Only thing in short and brief ,till I have time later, I can tell you guys is CA KTV ace if u know the contact and wat to do ... I have treatment better then sauna.... haha

Hey Jacky when u leaving

Rawster
17-01-2011, 06:23 PM

True, my fuhao gal bbbj me last night after refusing on the 1st night.

Now in CA, will attempt shifu's application tonight ... anyone at DFML later? ;)

forseka
18-01-2011, 12:18 AM

Cheers...

wise words from Shifu...thank you CA Mayor for the contact for Oscar KTV....I follow your method tonight....and BBBJ was given and a real good BBBJ...just completed ,sextified and posting now :D My MM was very attentive..whenever I come out of the toilet she will be waiting for me near the door to pass me tissue and when I was eating something she will prepare tissue way in advance...CA MM indeed are serivce oriented. Cheers!:)

BensonGuy
18-01-2011, 06:05 AM

Cheers...

Yo neverlandf,

Thanks for bringing jackytheman, jazzyguy and me to DongFangJinHe . Appreciate your warm reception and you are a really good host.
No wonder you are CA Mayor!~

Damn... you didnt tell me this advice when in the KTV room!!! no wonder i didnt get BBBJ from the DongFangJinHe gal.

Will try it the next time!! Cheers and hope to meet up with you again soon.

adidas88
18-01-2011, 08:55 AM
wise words from Shifu...thank you CA Mayor for the contact for Oscar KTV....I follow your method tonight....and BBBJ was given and a real good BBBJ...just completed ,sextified and posting now :D My MM was very attentive..whenever I come out of the toilet she will be waiting for me near the door to pass me tissue and when I was eating something she will prepare tissue way in advance...CA MM indeed are serivce oriented. Cheers!:)
that's affirmative .... especially the tissue thing ....
dun see this happening in CP ktv gals anymore ... :(

binbin81
18-01-2011, 09:31 AM
that's affirmative .... especially the tissue thing ....
dun see this happening in CP ktv gals anymore ... :(

thats why i think its more value to chiong CA now.
in CP i guess only sn is worth going.
If anyhow not happy with my statement, please dont zap me ah. its all my IMHO :D

adidas88
18-01-2011, 10:06 AM
thats why i think its more value to chiong CA now.
in CP i guess only sn is worth going.
If anyhow not happy with my statement, please dont zap me ah. its all my IMHO :D
i would said both places have it's value and pleasure ..
thus IT IS A MUST to visit them when in DG ... :D :D

Pui-kia85
18-01-2011, 11:11 AM
any bros in CA from 20th-26th?

neverlandf
18-01-2011, 11:48 AM

hehehe... good to know that my method works for others too.... yes, once she cleans for you and make sure very clean.... then you will get really good BBBJ, not just simply simply one, but really good BBBJ until you have to ask her to stop .... hehehhe...
See you next time... cheers...