PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

neverlandf
18-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Yo neverlandf,

Thanks for bringing jackytheman, jazzyguy and me to DongFangJinHe . Appreciate your warm reception and you are a really good host.
No wonder you are CA Mayor!~

Damn... you didnt tell me this advice when in the KTV room!!! no wonder i didnt get BBBJ from the DongFangJinHe gal.

Will try it the next time!! Cheers and hope to meet up with you again soon.

haiya... I thought everyone knew about this..... until I spoke to Jackytheman.... then only realized this was "urban legend" and need someone to bring it up to public.... hehehhehe.... see you next time lo....

jackytheman
18-01-2011, 03:33 PM
more tips leh... E.g. How to get two to bbbj at one time!!:d

u? Jacky bbbs -- we lost count liao... I think > 1000x, from last count... (so, each 800rmb,that's min 800k rmb!!)

:p

ha ha.... Do u count how many bowls of rice u ate till now since u were borned and how much it cost? :p .... I guess bbbj and meimei we cheong must be almost the same.... I am just a small office boy and a student here....lot of sifu out there!

jackytheman
18-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Ok I finally have some time to write a forum... really busy and tiring last few days... every night I blow few bottle of red wines and few girls blow me .... but the most special and sensual one happen on that nite, I was with Jazzy guy , benson guy and brother neverlandf..... I was drunk that night, brought back two girls.... both 19 yrs old... one from sichuan another dong bei....
We went back to my room in DFJH.... I vomitted oncethe moment I reached my room and the two girl help me wash and give me towels.... immediately after I throw out I feel better.... under the influence of alcohol I striped the sichuan meimei and she kept saying dont want ....but her hands working on unzipping me ...and the dong bei mei mei help me removed all my clothes... in few secomd all three of us fully naked in the bath room ... it was freezing cold... so the mei meis suggest for a suana before the shower ....three out us went into the suana room in my room... i was sitting in the centre and both of them on my left and right side... the steam was so heavy that we can bearly see each others clearly... i begin to finger one of the mei mei while the other sit there looking any... then I grabbed her head and make her BBBJ me ... the other mei mei said she want to be excused first cos very embarrass wor... so I told her why dont U also join in??? Initially she refused ... the Slowly after some sweet talk ... I managed to get both the mei meis BBBJ and sucking my balls... OMG.... really can stand ... there goes my first CIM that night....

Will be continue .... heading to PZL.

binbin81
18-01-2011, 06:07 PM
i would said both places have it's value and pleasure ..
thus IT IS A MUST to visit them when in DG ... :D :D

my only fav place in cp is pzl and sn.
hit and miss ktv in cp is getting pretty annoying in due to higher damage with bad services.
the rest is on ca ktv :)... low expenses with good services:D

adidas88
18-01-2011, 08:16 PM
my only fav place in cp is pzl and sn.
hit and miss ktv in cp is getting pretty annoying in due to higher damage with bad services.
the rest is on ca ktv :)... low expenses with good services:D
cannot agreed less ....
cp ktv is losing its charm nowadays ...

GreenHorny
18-01-2011, 08:19 PM
hehehe... good to know that my method works for others too.... yes, once she cleans for you and make sure very clean.... then you will get really good BBBJ, not just simply simply one, but really good BBBJ until you have to ask her to stop .... hehehhe...
See you next time... cheers...

hey mayor of CA,

been a long time..hearing all the shit of CP, might considering detouring 1 day to CA sia...any good recommendation for ktv, no need naked, just need prettier and gfe mms..haha...
thanks in advance...

audi
18-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Hi Bro,

i am interested to find out if you have any recommendations in CP and CA. As i am travelling the first time here in feb end. need seniors like you for inputs:

Mode of transport
Hotel recommendations (tot of designer hotel in CP) - Will not mind stay in CA If better recommendations
KTV places(RESONABLE)

audi
18-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Hi Bro,

i am interested to find out if you have any recommendations in CP and CA. As i am travelling the first time here in feb end. need seniors like you for inputs:

Mode of transport
Hotel recommendations
KTV places(RESONABLE)

Rawster
18-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Posting this trip FR in both CP & CA threads since we covered both towns. Will be focusing on the KTV scene, rather than the sauna & massage stuff which we also visited in between sessions.

Had a good trip with my friends, courtesy of Sam, who helped with e arrangements. We went to both CP & CA this time, but were mentally prepared for fewer gals due to migration already underway for CNY.

Good that Sam recommended us to go to those joints with higher MM population and we ended up at fuhao and huihua for those nights in CP. I had a good experience in fuhao and got my SYT MM back for a second night.

Now, a few of my guys were also eyeing one of e DJs who was really very pretty and spontaneous. We got really high that night, we and all our MMs plus our 2 DJs and later continued our activities in one of e bros' suites. Think it was e booze and e fun factor there, we ended up playing strip poker, got higher on whiskey we bought from e airport, and e rest was history. It was a good session in which we shared our gals, including e DJs, body count was 3 guys with 5 girls! A really incredible experience.

We wrapped up our trip with an outing to CA after hearing so much about e wild factor from this forum. Went to DFML and gosh, were we amazed by e attitude and games in e room! Lap dances by all our MMs baring & rubbing their boobs on us and doing a full dance set on ALL brothers 1 on 1, and e blindfolding of us to each feel all e MMs' boobs to guess our own selected MMs correctly - awesome!

Frankly speaking, e fun factor in CA was stronger and even e ktv gals more adventurous and fun. All e guys were stripped and touched by e gals, we also joined in e act inside e ktv room, and all got very good service back later in e hotel rooms too, including bbbj which not all ktv mms in CP offer unless one can click with them.

Again, horny me was also eyeing one of my other guy's MMs and we decided to do them together in my room and we got a foursome that night in CA.

In CA, understood that e gals go through sextification training and must deliver such service to their customers, according to my DFML girl. They are also very attentive to details and will even wait outside e toilet with paper to dry your hands! My MM even waited with me for our ride back to HK before bidding farewell. ;)

Next trip, perhaps we will start with CA first and then move over to CP, need to spend more time in e former to discover more thrills!

Costwise, still ok for us, but noted slight inflation these days, compared to last trip in Aug. But fuhao's total bill came up quite ok surprisingly as we drank and eat e most there with 8 bros and each of us with 2 gals. Thanks to Sam who also helped us have a good time each night and keeping an eye on our KTV spend.

Hope to be back in paradise after CNY when new MM supply is back. Most of the gals, if they are leaving for home, will be leaving this week, if not already gone. For now, it's back to reality for us guys to build up our 'CPF' for the next de-stressing exercise.

EatPussyToo
18-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Posting this trip FR in both CP & CA threads since we covered both towns. Will be focusing on the KTV scene, rather than the sauna & massage stuff which we also visited in between sessions.

Hope to be back in paradise after CNY when new MM supply is back. Most of the gals, if they are leaving for home, will be leaving this week, if not already gone. For now, it's back to reality for us guys to build up our 'CPF' for the next de-stressing exercise.

7 points to you for the good FR.

stephan
19-01-2011, 04:04 AM
Hi Bro,

Mode of transport
Hotel recommendations
KTV places(RESONABLE)

can't u read? :D

smartke
19-01-2011, 05:01 AM
Hi Bro,

Mode of transport
Hotel recommendations (tot of designer hotel in CP) - Will not mind stay in CA If better recommendations
KTV places(RESONABLE)

let me give u something to start off...

for CP info, u can find the info u required in "Event in ChangPing" thread.
for CA info, the past few pages DID hv the info u looking for.

alternatively, u can go to google & search for KTVs & Hotels in CP & CA.

I guess he is lookin for quick answer or rather, spoon-feed.. :rolleyes:

binbin81
19-01-2011, 08:07 AM

tai kor..some ppls lazy to read. long time no see. thx for your grooming in the past:D

neverlandf
19-01-2011, 09:12 AM
hey mayor of CA,

been a long time..hearing all the shit of CP, might considering detouring 1 day to CA sia...any good recommendation for ktv, no need naked, just need prettier and gfe mms..haha...
thanks in advance...

Fun & super cheap one will be Hua Xi (but very average girl look)
Fun & reasonably cheap one will be DFML, Oscar, DFJH (ok in price too)
Pretty & expensive one will be TDWX, Parview KTV

neverlandf
19-01-2011, 09:14 AM
We wrapped up our trip with an outing to CA after hearing so much about e wild factor from this forum. Went to DFML and gosh, were we amazed by e attitude and games in e room! Lap dances by all our MMs baring & rubbing their boobs on us and doing a full dance set on ALL brothers 1 on 1, and e blindfolding of us to each feel all e MMs' boobs to guess our own selected MMs correctly - awesome!

Frankly speaking, e fun factor in CA was stronger and even e ktv gals more adventurous and fun. All e guys were stripped and touched by e gals, we also joined in e act inside e ktv room, and all got very good service back later in e hotel rooms too, including bbbj which not all ktv mms in CP offer unless one can click with them.

Again, horny me was also eyeing one of my other guy's MMs and we decided to do them together in my room and we got a foursome that night in CA.

In CA, understood that e gals go through sextification training and must deliver such service to their customers, according to my DFML girl. They are also very attentive to details and will even wait outside e toilet with paper to dry your hands! My MM even waited with me for our ride back to HK before bidding farewell. ;)

Next trip, perhaps we will start with CA first and then move over to CP, need to spend more time in e former to discover more thrills!

Now you have discovered CA's fun.... hehehe... :D

GreenHorny
19-01-2011, 09:27 AM

thanks bro,. aiyah here u retiring soon very long liao, but still so active ah..haha...
if dun want strip one leh...cos khakis not very comfy with gals strip let other
ppl see..haha...cos they say strip liao, dabao no kick...
but i like! so i will safe those fun sessions for other time..

when u say expensive, the damage will be like ouya in CP?
any pretty but not so ex?

i think so far i only manage to go DFML ktv in CA upon rec by bro neverlandf...was great! fun!

BensonGuy
19-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Yoyo Jackytheman,

Hows the weather over there now?
Hahaha .. you are one lucky soul still enjoying your days in CP/CA .
I am already back in SG slogging like a pig ...

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Next trip lets try Houjie(Sheraton) and Tangxia(SZBS) together.

When will u able to make it?

I am thinking after the canton fair period.. =)

Rawster
19-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Now you have discovered CA's fun.... hehehe... :D

Thanks to all the bros who upped me - just wanted to post the FR to give a freshie's perspective into CA happenings, not for points, but appreciated anyway.

Yes, mayor - CA very contagious, but must manage expectations carefully to last longer term, CP prices are really being spoilt by we sillyporeans & malaysians.

neverlandf
20-01-2011, 09:46 AM

Last night was at Hua Xi again... They ups the beer price again... RMB1k package for 4 dozen Budweiser beers.... :( Now already on par with DFML, Oscar DFJH price.... no longer cheap....
Girls start to get less now as most girls had gone back for CNY.....
Managed to get 1 SYT (1991) last night... quite fun with young girl, very energitic in the KTV room.... carressing her boobs all the night....

Pui-kia85
20-01-2011, 10:18 AM
hey bro.. u still in CA? I'll be there from today till 26th

forseka
20-01-2011, 01:36 PM
CNY.

Now, a few of my guys were also eyeing one of e DJs who was really very pretty and spontaneous. We got really high that night, we and all our MMs plus our 2 DJs and later continued our activities in one of e bros' suites. Think it was e booze and e fun factor there, we ended up playing strip poker, got higher on whiskey we bought from e airport, and e rest was history. It was a good session in which we shared our gals, including e DJs, body count was 3 guys with 5 girls! A really incredible experience.

wow ...did you guys have orgy including the two DJs.....how did you manage to convince the two DJs? It must be challenging to convince the two DJs to do orgy together if you did..:D

stephan
20-01-2011, 05:43 PM
tai kor..some ppls lazy to read. long time no see. thx for your grooming in the past:D

tai kor tai tai, xiaodi me always is xiaodi.... hehe, nowadays u r so active in China, should get a chance drink with u there! cheers!

jackytheman
20-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Yoyo Jackytheman,

Hows the weather over there now?
Hahaha .. you are one lucky soul still enjoying your days in CP/CA .
I am already back in SG slogging like a pig ...

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Next trip lets try Houjie(Sheraton) and Tangxia(SZBS) together.

When will u able to make it?

I am thinking after the canton fair period.. =)

Haha... we need to go once every 2 to 3 months.... maybe somewhere in april? Lets plan after chinese new year ...hey I am still here ....yiou guys are palnning for the next trips :p
Tell U "Houjie " is really happening :p

Rawster
20-01-2011, 10:22 PM
wow ...did you guys have orgy including the two DJs.....how did you manage to convince the two DJs? It must be challenging to convince the two DJs to do orgy together if you did..:D

The DJs were very fun & open in the first place. We already KC-ed them on our first night but didn't move on them yet. On the second night we used their services, the play factor was upped and things were a lot more liberal & wild inside the dimmed KTV room. We left the joint early, went for supper before moving upstairs to play games & drink more - alcohol is necessary to loose inhibitions ... :P of course, we also gave them a good tip before the various ones returned to our own rooms. Guess we were really lucky this trip!

Rawster
20-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Haha... we need to go once every 2 to 3 months.... maybe somewhere in april? Lets plan after chinese new year ...hey I am still here ....yiou guys are palnning for the next trips :p
Tell U "Houjie " is really happening :p

Hi, thinking of planning a really short weekend getaway solely to CA in a couple of months' time ... shit, we are getting itchy these days.

Anyone has recommendation about flying out on Fri early morning via jetstar & spend two nites there before returning on Sunday? workable?

smartke
20-01-2011, 11:39 PM
The DJs were very fun & open in the first place. We already KC-ed them on our first night but didn't move on them yet. On the second night we used their services, the play factor was upped and things were a lot more liberal & wild inside the dimmed KTV room. We left the joint early, went for supper before moving upstairs to play games & drink more - alcohol is necessary to loose inhibitions ... :P of course, we also gave them a good tip before the various ones returned to our own rooms. Guess we were really lucky this trip!

gd for u bro! so envy... :)

nicenice09
22-01-2011, 10:43 PM
Dear Brudders, would like to seek advise on where to have Fun in CA. Was planning to go CP during end March. Being to CP and I totally agreed with the seniors here that CP mm are pretty but service wise pretty bad.

Would appreciate if anyone here would recommend where to stay and which ktv to hang out.

Cheers.....

binbin81
23-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Dear Brudders, would like to seek advise on where to have Fun in CA. Was planning to go CP during end March. Being to CP and I totally agreed with the seniors here that CP mm are pretty but service wise pretty bad.

Would appreciate if anyone here would recommend where to stay and which ktv to hang out.

Cheers.....

read up the previous pages..there is a noobs asking same question :rolleyes:

smartke
23-01-2011, 11:05 PM

tai kor tai tai, xiaodi me always is xiaodi.... hehe, nowadays u r so active in China, should get a chance drink with u there! cheers!

read up the previous pages..there is a noobs asking same question :rolleyes:

hi bro neverlandf (aka CA mayor), bro stephan & bro binbin,

xiao di here nvr been to CA b4. but after hearing so much 'interesting' story & fun abt CA, cant resist the temptation anymore & therefore, wld like bros to advice me on some of the info...

well, 1 of my fren initiated a trip to CP & SZ in Mar (grp of abt 8). as i missed out some fun in CP in my prev trips, i'm currently planning my itinerary for the left-out fun in CP, at the same time, wld like to incl a 4D3N / 3D2N to CA in my itinerary as well. tis is mainly due to the fun, proactiveness of gers & BBBJ temptation tat i keep hearing... :p

ok, for CA hotel, ktvs & SN, can u pls advice ur top 2 recommendations? while askin for advice, below is wat i found out, but wld be great to hv some comments/feedback.

do came across DFJH, LQD for hotel. on the other hand, also found out Berlin & FY. Berlin seems quite centralise while FY has bigger bed & spacious room. except LQD i hv limited info, others seem fine. jus tat dunno wat oth factors tat shld be considered, since CA is bigger & places r scattered all over...

been hearin alot abt DFML & DFJH for ktv too... so, tis 2 will b in my itinerary. still 2-5-8/3-6-9 & 2-5-8/3-8-12 for the latter? how abt SOS? it has been mentioned but wld like to know more.

TDWX has been mentioned few times for SN, seems like a mus in my itinerary. how abt JSH, JLD & JZL? also, there's tis jisha vernice. jus wld like to get some advice...

since it'll be my 1st time to CA, & likely will be alone cos my grp may probably stick to the original plan; going SZ after CP, therefore, done some findings & compiled the info.

anyway, pls pardon me for my long post. shld hv done it in more simple way. but thinkin since the info can hlp out others who may need hlp & tis forum is abt sharing, no harm sharin the info i guess... :)

lastly, many thks in adv for ur time for reading tis long post.

cheers...
smartke

KTVman
24-01-2011, 07:34 AM

xiao di here nvr been to CA b4. but after hearing so much 'interesting' story & fun abt CA, cant resist the temptation anymore & therefore, wld like bros to advice me on some of the info...

well, 1 of my fren initiated a trip to CP & SZ in Mar (grp of abt 8). as i missed out some fun in CP in my prev trips, i'm currently planning my itinerary for the left-out fun in CP, at the same time, wld like to incl a 4D3N / 3D2N to CA in my itinerary as well. tis is mainly due to the fun, proactiveness of gers & BBBJ temptation tat i keep hearing... :p

ok, for CA hotel, ktvs & SN, can u pls advice ur top 2 recommendations? while askin for advice, below is wat i found out, but wld be great to hv some comments/feedback.

do came across DFJH, LQD for hotel. on the other hand, also found out Berlin & FY. Berlin seems quite centralise while FY has bigger bed & spacious room. except LQD i hv limited info, others seem fine. jus tat dunno wat oth factors tat shld be considered, since CA is bigger & places r scattered all over...

been hearin alot abt DFML & DFJH for ktv too... so, tis 2 will b in my itinerary. still 2-5-8/3-6-9 & 2-5-8/3-8-12 for the latter? how abt SOS? it has been mentioned but wld like to know more.

TDWX has been mentioned few times for SN, seems like a mus in my itinerary. how abt JSH, JLD & JZL? also, there's tis jisha vernice. jus wld like to get some advice...

since it'll be my 1st time to CA, & likely will be alone cos my grp may probably stick to the original plan; going SZ after CP, therefore, done some findings & compiled the info.

anyway, pls pardon me for my long post. shld hv done it in more simple way. but thinkin since the info can hlp out others who may need hlp & tis forum is abt sharing, no harm sharin the info i guess... :)

cheers...
smartke

I recommend deng fang jin he. It is a new hotel, the price is good, it is right next door to DFML, and a 5-min taxi to SOS. Next to DFML there is a good seafood restaurant and across the street there are good outdoor barbacues. Also next door to DFML there is a foot massage place. DFJH is much nicer than LQD, which is in downtown. But DFJH is rather isolated from everything else.

SOS is my fav KTV in CA, so I like being near there. SOS is a little wilder than DFML, more fun IMHO. I was very happy with the girls I picked there.

As you know, CA is very spread out, unlike CP...this is its main disadvantage. But I greatly prefer CA.

adidas88
24-01-2011, 09:43 AM
agreed with bro KTVman ... 东方锦河酒店 is a better choice compare with 浪琴岛酒店 in terms of room condition and hotel comfort ...
it's located beside 东方魅力KTV and there r many food eateries opp the hotel for supper after KTV ...

东方锦河酒店
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/IMG_3573.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/IMG_3577a.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/IMG_3566.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/IMG_3575a.jpg

as for KTV .. to each his own ...
me prefer 东方魅力KTV and Parkview ..

smartke
24-01-2011, 12:00 PM
I recommend deng fang jin he. It is a new hotel, the price is good, it is right next door to DFML, and a 5-min taxi to SOS. Next to DFML there is a good seafood restaurant and across the street there are good outdoor barbacues. Also next door to DFML there is a foot massage place. DFJH is much nicer than LQD, which is in downtown. But DFJH is rather isolated from everything else.

SOS is my fav KTV in CA, so I like being near there. SOS is a little wilder than DFML, more fun IMHO. I was very happy with the girls I picked there.

As you know, CA is very spread out, unlike CP...this is its main disadvantage. But I greatly prefer CA.

thks alot for the info, bro KTVman.

how abt Berlin Holiday (Bolin Jiare) & FY (FuYuan)? any idea?

agreed with bro KTVman ... 东方锦河酒店 is a better choice compare with 浪琴岛酒店 in terms of room condition and hotel comfort ...
it's located beside 东方魅力KTV and there r many food eateries opp the hotel for supper after KTV ...

as for KTV .. to each his own ...
me prefer 东方魅力KTV and Parkview ..

bro adidas, many thks for ur info too!

as always, u NEVER fail bros w/ ur informative pics ;)

actually, i hv done some research & picked 3 hotels: DFJH, BLJR & FY

Berlin Holiday (BoLin JiaRe) - Deluxe room pic:
*Rm price: RMB 328 (same as DFJH)
*Rm size : 40 sqm (DFJH:30 sqm)
*Bed size: 2m (DFJH: 1.8m)
http://hotels.ctrip.com/Domestic/ShowHotelInfo.aspx?hotel=48609&StartDate=2011-3-24&DepDate=2011-3-26
http://www4.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/f8d633cec9e14f0e880109080015cc52fbe5493f5a403a320c 277d519894a6455g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=j9891f3vykqx0r1&thumb=4)

FY (FuYuan) - Elite (higher grade than Deluxe) room pic:
*Rm price: RMB 348
*Rm size : 54 sqm
*Bed size: 2.6m
http://hotels.ctrip.com/hotel/80569.html
http://www1.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/47fdf332ac67b4341255db2a96b1ca52c2270c0bec11221425 f332bc955adff85g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=7fo471zc7pymp1y&thumb=4)

adidas88
24-01-2011, 12:25 PM
how abt Berlin Holiday (Bolin Jiare) & FY (FuYuan)? any idea?
i have stayed in berlin holiday hotel once ...
not a bad hotel .. small establishment ... but the location is quite isolated ...
nothing happening ard the area ... it looks like in a industrial area ..
u can find a few car workshops opp and beside the hotel ..

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin7.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin2.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin4.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin3.jpg

adidas88
24-01-2011, 12:44 PM
bro ... u can also tried Bolton Hotel 波尔顿华禧酒店 located in downtown area ...
rooms r spacious, clean, comfort and safe ...
there r many shopping centers close by ... and a couple of electrical buildings beside the hotel ...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/bolton4.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/bolton1.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/bolton3.jpg

Bolton Hotel (http://hotel.elong.com/detail_en_42007042.html)

smartke
24-01-2011, 01:00 PM
i have stayed in berlin holiday hotel once ...
not a bad hotel .. small establishment ... but the location is quite isolated ...
nothing happening ard the area ... it looks like in a industrial area ..
u can find a few car workshops opp and beside the hotel ..

thks again for the info, bro adidas!

notice u selected the Japanese white bathtub room.
i think the bathtub quite cool ya?

also. notice (barely) the trademark luggage in one of ur DFJH pic. :D

anyway, left w/ FuYuan 富苑酒店, which claimed to hv very spacious room (54 sqm) & very big bed (2.6m). w/ such big space & big bed, 5p or 5p mass orgy also can. can even do 360 degree somersault when sleeping on the bed :p

summary:
- Hotel: DFJH or FY (probably can consider)
- KTV : DFML (must), DFJH, SOS, Parkview (KIV)
- SN : TBC!

there r many shopping centers close by ... and a couple of electrical buildings beside the hotel ...

yes bro, i did notice tis hotel too... the hotel outlook looks grand! but cant rem y i took it out frm my list. need to re-check...

but cant rem y i took it out frm my list. need to re-check...

LOLx... remembered y liao... bcos me cheapo king! thinkin tat i need to pay RMB 388 for 30 sqm room w/ 1.8m bed. rather stay at DFJH which has the same condition but cheaper & nearer to some KTVs some more! hehe... :o

Rawster
24-01-2011, 03:30 PM

Sam recommended to us to stay at DFJH too since we only had a night and we spent it at DFML just 5 mins' walk away.

No sauna in the hotel, but got that massage place next door. If want sauna, got to go to the hotel next to DFML, but oddly, they are very careful on walk-ins, probably due to the higher "tension" in CA compared to CP.

Agreed CA is bigger than CP, so navigation is a bit trickier. Perhaps the next time we go CA, may want to stay closer to town centre for more variety of entertainment but to be prepared to take a ride to KTV and/or sauna establishments.

joeyu
24-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Planning to stay in Chang'an hotel in CA, what is there to do around there?

AhMin
24-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Hi, thinking of planning a really short weekend getaway solely to CA in a couple of months' time ...

Anyone has recommendation about flying out on Fri early morning via jetstar & spend two nites there before returning on Sunday? workable?

Not a bad idea after all, can i join u guys? March?

cheers...
smartke

Bro,
Good Infor here to share. Look like u have a big group. But can i join u guys too? March? i be alone ... Sigh ...

Bro Adidas,
U r really Pro there la .... Indeed a senior cheongster there ...
Hopefully one day u can us as junior there to cheong together lo ...
Cheers

smartke
25-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Bro,
Good Infor here to share. Look like u have a big group. But can i join u guys too? March? i be alone ... Sigh ...

bro, think it's not a prob. only prob is my grp yet to confirm the Mar trip. m preparing my itinerary now so tat once confirmed, can proceed w/ my plan. :)

adidas88
25-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Bro Adidas,
U r really Pro there la .... Indeed a senior cheongster there ...
Hopefully one day u can us as junior there to cheong together lo ...
Cheers
bro ahmin .... me not a senior cheongster ...
just a regular cheongster with some spare time ... :D :D

Rawster
25-01-2011, 10:18 AM
[QUOTE=AhMin;5620520]Not a bad idea after all, can i join u guys? March?

We are looking at May to hit CA again. March - maybe, but unlikely as I have been the trip to CP almost every 2 months since Aug, CPF trying up already. :P

Rawster
25-01-2011, 10:24 AM

DFML rates are 2-5-8 and 3-6-10. DFJH is a hotel but with ktv, but heard has much lesser gals as compared to DFML.

WhiteBullets
26-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Not a bad idea after all, can i join u guys? March?

Bro,

Bro,

I will also be in ChangAn in late Mar. Likely last weekend of Mar. All alone in CA. Maybe if the timing is right we could work something out.

WB.

smartke
26-01-2011, 04:40 AM

haha... bro adidas very humble.

he is... a very regular CP cheongster w/ some spare time + spare xxxxx... m always very impressed w/ his informative pics! ;)

GTOKING
26-01-2011, 11:05 PM
haha... bro adidas very humble.

he is... a very regular CP cheongster w/ some spare time + spare xxxxx... m always very impressed w/ his informative pics! ;)

he is one of the mainland contributor with Mao Awards:D

smartke
26-01-2011, 11:33 PM
he is one of the mainland contributor with Mao Awards:D

lolx...

but 1 thing for sure, he definitely win the SBF Most Informative photographer of the year Award! :D

thou nvr meet him b4, bet tat he loves to take photograph... ;)

prcsytlover
27-01-2011, 12:24 AM
knn.. some spare time can travel to cp 14 times a year.. every trip also at least a week!!!

that's power!!!

smartke
27-01-2011, 01:26 AM
knn.. some spare time can travel to cp 14 times a year.. every trip also at least a week!!!

that's power!!!

wow... 14x7=98, 98/365=0.268...
tats more than 1 quarter of the yr!

amazing!! :eek:

adidas88
27-01-2011, 09:04 AM
he is one of the mainland contributor with Mao Awards..
bro KING ... dun liddat leh ... u no come here long long time but when u appear.. u suan me ... liddat goot meh ??? :D
u dun anyhow said hor ... where got every trip at least a wk ???
some times 3 or 4 days only ... but a few times more than 10 days ... :D
wow... 14x7=98, 98/365=0.268...
tats more than 1 quarter of the yr!
no lar .... dun believe everything he said ...
but quite true ... i am away from sillypore at least a quarter of a yr ... officially and unofficially ... :D

aakumu
27-01-2011, 12:35 PM
bro KING ... dun liddat leh ... u no come here long long time but when u appear.. u suan me ... liddat goot meh ??? :D

u dun anyhow said hor ... where got every trip at least a wk ???
some times 3 or 4 days only ... but a few times more than 10 days ... :D

but quite true ... i am away from sillypore at least a quarter of a yr ... officially and unofficially ... :D

Hi Bro,
Why you invite me to CNY eve dinner????
I was here from the 20th of JAN till after new year.... Now I got invited to go to Shanghai for CNY......
If I knew, I come to your dinner and ask for red packets too....hahahahaha...............Joking............ .good luck in OYUA............CK.
See you soon.

smartke
27-01-2011, 02:35 PM

some times 3 or 4 days only ... but a few times more than 10 days ...

but quite true ... i am away from sillypore at least a quarter of a yr ... officially and unofficially ...

lolx... then take the avg lor... say... 7 days ;)

think i ever came across tat someone ever mentioned there were a TOTAL of 20 trips in 2010! :eek:

so, it shld be 20x7= 140/365 = 0.38!

Correction: it shld be at least 1/3 (not 1 quarter) of the year NOT in sillypore! :p

every wkend go cheong jb also cannot match tat number! :D

adidas88
01-02-2011, 09:11 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CNY.jpg

sumak0
01-02-2011, 02:08 PM
any new year eve dinner at CA?

smartke
01-02-2011, 05:08 PM
新年贺卡我不寄,并不代表没心意;
良朋好友我珍惜,为您梢来着讯息;
顺道在此祝福您,一年四季都如意;
生意兴隆客不息,财源滚滚如山聚;
好运年年跟随你,岁岁平安好福气;
提早向您说恭喜,祝您年年好运气!

再过一天,就是农历新年。在此,先和各位兄弟朋友们拜个早年:

祝:

新年快乐,万事如意;
身体健康,大吉大利;
财源广进,恭喜发财!

cheers...
smartke

marker75
01-02-2011, 09:23 PM
WAH LAU EH!

I just came back sillypore, read all the post for the last 100 pages i buy ticket go back again liao lor...

confirm i go DFML and confirm i wanna stay very near there. got lots of question and most important of all to bros still there now:

those mm that no go back hometown, the quality can make it or not?

I am going solo. probably on saturday 5th or sunday 6th. anyone there wanna join to form a group?

next question. from guangzhou to ca which is better? take cab direct OR take train to DG then take cab OR got coach? (im trying to find the most value for money method. need not be cheapest but the price and time and distance and convenience all matters) any seniors can recommend good and reliable drivers? my guy went back hometown so i need to find alternative.

please advice :)

CA here i come!!!

Frost
01-02-2011, 11:15 PM
With things getting stricter and more stringent in sgp, time to move on to other places for more fun.

Thanks to all the bros for sharing the info, going to gather my kakis to plan a trip there soon, hopefully.

adidas88
02-02-2011, 01:29 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/cnybunny5.jpg

KTVman
02-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Sam recommended to us to stay at DFJH too since we only had a night and we spent it at DFML just 5 mins' walk away.

No sauna in the hotel, but got that massage place next door. If want sauna, got to go to the hotel next to DFML, but oddly, they are very careful on walk-ins, probably due to the higher "tension" in CA compared to CP.

Agreed CA is bigger than CP, so navigation is a bit trickier. Perhaps the next time we go CA, may want to stay closer to town centre for more variety of entertainment but to be prepared to take a ride to KTV and/or sauna establishments.

What is the hotel next to DFML? Do you mean DFJH? What floor is it on?

Rawster
02-02-2011, 11:21 PM

That hotel is supposedly owned by DFML's management too, quite old hotel with traditional decor and sharing the same carpark as the KTV. Not sure of its name, but saw the MGM (not the US casino groupie) signage up there.

It's not DFJH - that's much modern & just slightly further away across a road from this said hotel & DFML. All within 5mins' walking distance.

Need to check with the reception on the floor of the sauna. Quote health centre, otherwise they will tell you no sauna there ... probably due to yanda concerns :P

adidas88
04-02-2011, 10:49 PM
the hotel just next to DFML is called MGM 美高美帝盈酒店 ...DFJH is next to MGM ....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA4.JPG

Rawster
04-02-2011, 10:59 PM

Pictures tell a thousand words! Well done, you're the man, bro! :D

Essence
06-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Bros, I am going over there on a business trip soon with some time to spare and will probably have some fun in CP. I read that CA is not far from CP, in terms of entertainment, is there anything is CA that can't get in CP ?

Thks for any input by bros.

ice meltg
12-02-2011, 01:17 AM
dear Bro neverlandf,

need yr advice & some pointers, hv already pm to u, hope to hear from u soon...................thanks very much:)

skyfish.05
12-02-2011, 02:16 PM
hi bros,

how do one get to CA from shenzhen?

upmountain
12-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Hi bros, would like to know if there is a SN in CA which has the kind of traditional theme rooms and the girls dress in the traditional chinese costumes?

By traditional i mean 古时 type...like those in the jin pin mei cat3 movies.

remote
14-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Hi bro,

I'm currently in SZ now on a biz trip and thinking to spend a day or 2 in CA after reading all the happenings here.

Understand that the suana in CA is almost 24hrs but how abt the operating hours of the KTV joints (Eg: DFML or SOS) in CA? Will it still be wild and happening even i drop by after midnight?

Any kind bros pls advise!

Thanks!!

Playman2
14-02-2011, 02:11 AM

Hello Brother...Gong Xi Fai Chai....hopefully this year can Huat! AAAAHH!:D

Might be there next month! Finally!:D

adidas88
14-02-2011, 09:13 AM
Hello Brother...Gong Xi Fai Chai....hopefully this year can Huat! AAAAHH!:D
Might be there next month! Finally!:D

Gong Xi Fai Chai to u too, bro ...
u upgraded again ??? now change to Playman2 ???

Playman2
14-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Gong Xi Fai Chai to u too, bro ...
u upgraded again ??? now change to Playman2 ???

Hahaha yeah yeah like that say about me, good meh....yes!:D

After that another up-grade, out of the picture already.....permanently retired!:cool:

wolfmaster
14-02-2011, 07:06 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/cnybunny5.jpg

Bro adidas: happy new year...
Think this new year.. Really bored for me..
Any chance of joining you at your trip again in CA?

adidas88
14-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Bro adidas: happy new year...
Think this new year.. Really bored for me..
Any chance of joining you at your trip again in CA?

happy new year to u too ...
bro .. it's just the beginning of the bunny year ... how can it be boring for u orledi ???

CA ..... hm ..... no plan yet for CA ....
probably in May ... :) :)

remote
14-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Hi bro,

I'm currently in SZ now on a biz trip and thinking to spend a day or 2 in CA after reading all the happenings here.

Understand that the suana in CA is almost 24hrs but how abt the operating hours of the KTV joints (Eg: DFML or SOS) in CA? Will it still be wild and happening even i drop by after midnight?

Thanks!!

Any kind bros can advise?

Thanks!!

arpeggi
14-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Hi bro,

Thanks!!

I'm just a noob but since nobody is replying you, let me see if i can answer your questions.

KTV joints in CA should still be available after midnight if you make a booking before hand.

Girls selection wise will be a lot lesser, but I am sure it can still be quite happening.

adidas88
14-02-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm just a noob but since nobody is replying you, let me see if i can answer your questions.

KTV joints in CA should still be available after midnight if you make a booking before hand.

Girls selection wise will be a lot lesser, but I am sure it can still be quite happening.

dun waste time going to ktv at that hr ...
better go hit the sauna .....

arpeggi
14-02-2011, 09:33 PM
dun waste time going to ktv at that hr ...
better go hit the sauna .....

that is true. :)

remote
14-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Thanks bro arpeggi & bro adidas88.

wolfmaster
14-02-2011, 11:25 PM
happy new year to u too ...
bro .. it's just the beginning of the bunny year ... how can it be boring for u orledi ???

Thanks bro... Keep me posted if u have any trip t9 CA or CP...
Join u guys next round..
Really enjoy the last round..

smartke
15-02-2011, 01:28 AM

bro, count me in for your CA trip in May can? :);)

Mike8888
15-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Thks to all bro for e nice fr n advise.. Will b going first time on June 7.. Would b happy if any bro wana to join along... Enjoy together...

haizdie
16-02-2011, 02:28 AM
i will be there from 23rd feb to 2nd mar. any kakis? :)

FeiGohGoh
16-02-2011, 02:53 AM

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/bolton4.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/bolton1.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/bolton3.jpg

Bolton Hotel (http://hotel.elong.com/detail_en_42007042.html)

Bolton is nice and reasonable in price, ParkView 長安國際 is nicer but pricy. But I find their ktv girls better quality though.

FeiGohGoh
16-02-2011, 10:48 AM
I where got suan CK and CEs. I merely inform these "expense no issue" type of a very nice but exp KTV.

A few months ago I was at Oscars KTV. Some the syts sitting with us was talking among themselves. I realized they used to work at 国际KTV so I asked them why did they leave 国际 to work at oscars....their replied was they cannot complete with the beauties@ 国际. And these were the girls I/we selected without regret.

But I was told 国际 very expensive, this poor unemployed ah pek cannot afford it. Since cannot go,I share this info with these "expense no issue" people.:p:p

See, I was kind to share, u anyhow said I suan....that "very goot meh?" lol.....:rolleyes: hahahaha

Parkview ktv girls were 3-8-10 or 12 when I was there twice last year. Don't know about the drink cost as my cash king friend who owns a factoty there paid for it. Yes, girls quality were MUCH better than CP by far. Remember vividly that one mm rode me for 20 minutes and kept demanding me to hold on until she comes.....wow !

ice meltg
16-02-2011, 12:00 PM
dear Bro pc5526

trying to drop u a pm on itinerary bookg but yr mail box is full :confused:, pl drop me a note as to how to get in touch with u..............

many thanks

neverlandf
16-02-2011, 03:39 PM
dear Bro neverlandf,

need yr advice & some pointers, hv already pm to u, hope to hear from u soon...................thanks very much:)

Sorry... just replied to you....

For all bros, I seldom log in SBF nowadays.... semi retiring now and will be full time retiring soon....

Expect your PM reply to be slow....

cheers.
Thanks.

stephan
16-02-2011, 03:44 PM

For all bros, I seldom log in SBF nowadays.... semi retiring now and will be full time retiring soon....

cheers.
Thanks.

yo bro,
long time no see! how is the day? and... how is the cheong scene in CA? :p

adidas88
16-02-2011, 03:46 PM
cheers.
Thanks.
i think i heard something very similar 2 yrs ago ... :D :D

neverlandf
16-02-2011, 03:51 PM
i think i heard something very similar 2 yrs ago ... :D :D

This is for real... leaving CA soon... maybe to other place of China.... north or central part..... :D

neverlandf
16-02-2011, 03:52 PM
yo bro,
long time no see! how is the day? and... how is the cheong scene in CA? :p

Hello bro... I just got back to CA.... have not gone out yet.... donno the situation out there.... :D

adidas88
16-02-2011, 04:04 PM
This is for real... leaving CA soon... maybe to other place of China.... north or central part.....
ya lor ... u resigned from CA Mayor but becum other province Mayor mah ...:D :D ..

no one can retired .. only can slow down ... :) :)

smartke
16-02-2011, 04:28 PM
This is for real... leaving CA soon... maybe to other place of China.... north or central part.....

bro, then u need to appt a successor liao... need to start thinkin/lookin who's the best candidate for CA Mayor post liao... :D

else, i dunno who to look for when i going to cheong in CA... :( cos i nvr been to CA... :o

ya lor ... u resigned from CA Mayor but becum other province Mayor mah...

no one can retired .. only can slow down ...

maybe u can take ovr CA Mayor position? :D

prcsytlover
16-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Parkview ktv girls were 3-8-10 or 12 when I was there twice last year. Don't know about the drink cost as my cash king friend who owns a factoty there paid for it. Yes, girls quality were MUCH better than CP by far. Remember vividly that one mm rode me for 20 minutes and kept demanding me to hold on until she comes.....wow !
So parkview ktv is 国际?

can anyone advise me of the gals rate there? and the cost of room drinks.

How is it compare to Tangxia Banshan or prince ktv?

thks.

feihong
16-02-2011, 05:32 PM
This is for real... leaving CA soon... maybe to other place of China.... north or central part..... :D

Hello Mayer CA,

Didn't recieved your reply to my PM. WE really coming. we need your advise.

Feihong AKA John:D

adidas88
16-02-2011, 05:40 PM
So parkview ktv is 国际?
can anyone advise me of the gals rate there? and the cost of room drinks.
How is it compare to Tangxia Banshan or prince ktv?
thks.
parkview aka 长安国际酒店 ktv is known as 千色会 ...
gals rate & cost of room drinks r higher than norm ...
they shld be in the same league as Prince ktv ...

maybe u can take ovr CA Mayor position?
bro .... me is newbie ... still learning .... how to qualify for CA Mayor ??? :(

unfit
16-02-2011, 06:25 PM
bro .... me is newbie ... still learning .... how to qualify for CA Mayor ??? :(

Bro i tot you are the Chief Executive Governor of CA...hee hee...:D:D:D

adidas88
16-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Bro i tot you are the Chief Executive Governor of CA...hee hee...

bro ... u liddat suan me goot meh ??? :( :( :(

smartke
16-02-2011, 07:25 PM

newbie? still better than me ler... i think Senator post more suitable for u... hehe... :D;)

skyfish.05
16-02-2011, 07:59 PM
hi bros,

how do one get to CA from shenzhen?

any kind bros can help?

smartke
16-02-2011, 08:10 PM
any kind bros can help?

the best way is to go by car, either take a cab or charter private transport. u may charter private transport frm agent. go thru the posts in this thread & u will find a few agents here.

u may also find the agents in other similar threads in tis forum, eg. CP events.

sexrookie
16-02-2011, 08:10 PM
any kind bros can help?

Private car

unfit
16-02-2011, 08:12 PM
bro ... u liddat suan me goot meh ??? :( :( :(
No lah you are the CK in China mah...hee hee

skyfish.05
16-02-2011, 09:10 PM
the best way is to go by car, either take a cab or charter private transport. u may charter private transport frm agent. go thru the posts in this thread & u will find a few agents here.

u may also find the agents in other similar threads in tis forum, eg. CP events.

thanks bro.. i did read up the posts in this thread but it's too many for me to follow and read..

i will read again to find out who r e agents in this thread..

coolmanks
16-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Take the express bus from the depot near Changan hotel.
It is a express bus- meaning non stop along the way and it is about same speed as a pte car. In SZ the depo is at louhu.

Cost is around 35RMB only (+ or - 5 as I am a ahpek senile liao cannot remember clearly ):p

By pte car cost should be around 200. Maybe plus 50 for inflation as 200 was the price a year ago. Most hotel in Ca can arrange; no need to ask agent.

any kind bros can help?

monkeygod28
17-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Dear All,

I will be going to CA via zhuhai from the 21st Mar to 25 or 26th. Anyone will be there during that period??

Been to CA a few times but short of khakis so never did go to the KTV before....
But only patronize the saunas area.

However from news gather from the forum I hope to explore that area... Anyone who will be in CA, hope can join up for a session together.

Pm me if u have the intention to linked up or even go together, the more the merrier, that is what always happen in CA I guess.

I haven't book my ticket yet but will be booking most probably on Friday.

ksst
17-02-2011, 01:49 AM

cheers.
Thanks.

Thanks bro for your help. If you don't mind, do join me this Sunday at DFML. Consider it a pre-retirement bash maybe? :D

monkeygod28
17-02-2011, 02:13 AM
There is a bus interchange located in CA.

http://bus.aibang.com/dongguan/station-%E9%95%BF%E5%AE%89%E8%BD%A6%E7%AB%99

From the bus interchange you can go to ShenZhen, Zhuhai, Changping or even to ZhongShan if u wished. Ticket price is approx. 35 rmb to 75 rmb.

However if u are going to go to Shenzhen I propose u take a private car. Just cot abit more depend on the timing u going over.

monkeygod28
17-02-2011, 02:21 AM
I am interested too. WIll go there on the 21st that week. Want to join yr group too :P

FeiGohGoh
17-02-2011, 10:11 AM
parkview aka 长安国际酒店 ktv is known as 千色会 ...
gals rate & cost of room drinks r higher than norm ...
they shld be in the same league as Prince ktv ...

I think Parkview is more in the league of Dihao and 塘廈三正半山. Crown Prince is not like it used to be anymore.

adidas88
17-02-2011, 10:15 AM
I think Parkview is more in the league of Dihao and 塘廈三正半山. Crown Prince is not like it used to be anymore.
can agreed parkview is in the league of Dihao but 塘廈三正半山 .....
dun think so ...
though the hotel resort is in the upper league but the ktv drinks & gals r normal rate like CP ..

neverlandf
17-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Thanks bro for your help. If you don't mind, do join me this Sunday at DFML. Consider it a pre-retirement bash maybe? :D

Hello bro, sent you PM... :D

neverlandf
17-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Hello Mayer CA,

Didn't recieved your reply to my PM. WE really coming. we need your advise.

Feihong AKA John:D

Sorry, miss out your PM... have replied your PM... please check... :D

FeiGohGoh
17-02-2011, 10:33 AM
can agreed parkview is in the league of Dihao but 塘廈三正半山 .....
dun think so ...
though the hotel resort is in the upper league but the ktv drinks & gals r normal rate like CP ..

Yes, u are right, I was thinking about the hotel in a whole package, my mistake.

sex crusader
17-02-2011, 02:09 PM
a 塘廈三正半山 .....

The KTV sucks big time! The hardwares can put to museum liao! Dihao is much..much better!:D

adidas88
17-02-2011, 05:33 PM
The KTV sucks big time! The hardwares can put to museum liao! Dihao is much..much better!:D
huh ??? not too bad mah ...
anyway .. i dun sing much in ktv thus cannot comment abt the hardwares ...

so far ... hardwares comparison in CP ktv ...
IMHO ... not in merit ...
1. Ouya
2. Yihao
3. Regency
4. Mayflower

sex crusader
17-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Agreed! Ouya got one of the best hardwares in CP's ktv.

qizai
17-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Hello bro, sent you PM... :D

bro... u got mail.

FeiGohGoh
18-02-2011, 02:05 AM
huh ??? not too bad mah ...
anyway .. i dun sing much in ktv thus cannot comment abt the hardwares ...

so far ... hardwares comparison in CP ktv ...
IMHO ... not in merit ...
1. Ouya
2. Yihao
3. Regency
4. Mayflower

Hmmmmmm U rated Regency so high in hardware and I have never been there. Got to try it out this coming trip.

remote
18-02-2011, 03:15 AM
After a wk at SZ, i finally muster up enough courage to go CA on a SOLO trip with no actual planning...basically its just go with the flow with whack n go attitude but nonetheless, pls do abit of homework here 1st;

Below r some basic transport info from Bao-An (SZ) to DMFL for those bros who are currently somewhere in SZ;

For those in Bao-An (SZ) where i am staying, u can take the GREEN colour cab...u can nego the price with the cab driver to either travel by the meter or one fixed fare without meter running.

For my 1st trip there, i opt to travel by the meter to know the market rate and it cost me abt RMB160 (inclusive of a RMB15 toll charge) but my 2nd trip i nego with the cab driver straight and managed to bargain to RMB140 inclusive of toll + RMB10 tip. I bargained until quite hard though to get this price.

Something to take note;

1) Most cabby will change shift at 7pm so after 6pm, it will be almost impossible to hire a cab to go CA so plan your trip latest by 5.30pm or earlier. Travelling time from Bao-An to DFML is abt an hour or less. From Bao-An to CA is abt 30 to 40 mins.

2) Once you board the cab, ask the cabby does he know how to go to DFML, it will be best if you can provide him with the exact address. If the cabby still seem blur, it will be wiser to nego a fixed fare if not he will be taking you for a ride if you are running on meter. I was very very lucky to find 2 cabbies who know CA very well.
Alternatively, you can alight at CA after the toll gate exit, there is a bus station very nearby with tons of waiting cabs which you can take CA local cab to DFML but i'm not sure of the fare cos i never took this step. This is advised by my 2nd trip's cab driver which explained the RMB10 tip above.

3) From CA back to Bao-An (SZ), u can simply ask your DJ or the managers to arrange for u. My DJ managed to arrange 1 for me at RMB130 from DFML right to my Bao-An hotel door step so just let the DJ arrange n do the dirty work for you.
Make sure you emphasize with your DJ you want a driver who know his way around SZ well. Double check with the driver on your living address before you board the car. Most private car drivers have GPS so get them to input your address in their GPS before you move off.

< Pls note pt no.3 is at day time after check out at the hotel next to DFML...hehehe. =P >

Last but not least, for your own safety, try your very best to stay awake thoughout the journey esp. if you are on a solo trip like me.

remote
18-02-2011, 05:28 AM
FR on DFML solo trip (with nood's advice);

1st night
I reached DFML at about 8pm on this 1st night and believe me, this is very very late timing! Once you are this late, dun expect a full strength muster parade of girls but lucky enough, the managers still able to do a muster parade of 12 girls for me. Since i am on solo, its not too difficult to pick up 1 out of the midst. FYI, mine is 3/8/10 category.

This one is abit meaty but her sweet and innocent face with fair complexion attracted me plus she got a pair of good legs. I would rate her 7/10.

(Nood advice #1: 3/8/10 girls will put their hands in front where else the 2/6/8 will put their hands at the back when they greet you during the muster parade . Another tell sign of the 3/8/10 category is they will usually wear black with mini skirt n the other cat will wear dress.)

(Nood advice tip #2: Build up good repo with your DJ and she will fill you with lots of useful information which can help you save on the room charges and most imptly, wont spoil your night.

For me, i chose to be outright frank with my DJ that its my very 1st time at DFML and i know nuts abt the system here. Nonetheless, at the very least, pls prepared yourself 1st by reading up this thread.)

Service level is excellent, thoughout the whole night, my girl stick onto me like superglue and pampered me like a king from head to toe.

At abt 10pm+, 2 sexy dancers will come into your room asking to perform some dance and its definitely not for the faint-hearted!! Hahahaha!!

(Nood advice #3: You can chose to tip or not to tip them should you let them dance cos they are engaged by DFML to perform so they earned a fixed monthly salary and tips are bonus for them. I tipped them anyway after having the amount of fun n flesh i...ermmm...hmmm...grabbed. =p)

So its basically a night full of drinks, hugs, kisses, tongue fight and abit of fondling here n there. I'm not really into wild fun openly even though it can be done if i want it to.

(Nood advice #4: Basically you are the king, no one will never dare to say 'No' to you so long its not anything way too extreme.)

At around 12am+, 1 of the mummy told me she got a 3/8/10 girl available. Supposedly, this girl was already booked but her client got so super drunk that he knocked out flat. I see no harm to see see look look so i let the mummy to bring her over.
Once she walked in, i didnt waste any time to consider and sat her down almost immediately...couldnt believe i was still so lucky at this kind of shit timing!! Tall, fair, oval shaped face, big eyes with a good pair of 'front headlights'. I rate this one 8.5/10.

And another round of drinking with half a dozen of beer on the house begin! The play level was upped by another level with my hands really busy and literally covered with kisses!!

Then came the golden question by my DJ, do i wish to go back SZ or carry on the fun somewhere else with the 2 ladies? I was stunned cos i just thought to have 1 tonight but 2? Having a 3P session is definitely not something i expect but my DJ assured me its ok one...i can even have 3 or 4 if i want to!

I said i need 5 mins to think and kindly asked my DJ to excuse herself out of the room for awhile. After the DJ left, i openly asked both ladies do they want to accompany me for the night and both nodded their head. I jokingly asked "3P wor...u ladies wont be embarrassed?" n the tall gal replied "We worry you cant take it instead."

(Nood advice #5: As i said, you are the king. In fact, i dun even need to ask the ladies for permission cos my DJ said, so long i want them to accompany me, they cant reject me unless for some special reason but this will be make known to me before she sit down.)

Once my DJ returned, i gave her the ok sign and she offered to help me book a room at the hotel just beside DFML cos she know i came from SZ. FYI, it will cost RMB180 with check-out time at 1.30pm.

(Nood advice #6: Request for a heater when you check in cos this stupid hotel only got air-con with no heat air function. No IC is required and you can openly just bring the ladies upstairs. A RMB500 desposit is required which you can get it back the next day once you check out.)

As for what happened inside the room, sad to say not much female-to-female hardcore action but they did attack my manhood together with one sucking n licking my balls n the other other doing likewise to my rod. Basically, its a very long BBBJ session and it was so intense i unleash a CIM into the tall gal while still licking the meaty one's pussy and fingering the tall one all at the same time.
Afterwhich, the meaty one go and finish up the 'clean up' job after the tall one released her mouth with a BBBJ.

I was so tired n high that they have to help me to the toilet to wash up and with each on my side, we hug n chat abt everything...which include a mass OG story from the tall gal.

After an hour+ of rest, the meaty one start fondling my rod and part 2 begin, no long BBBJ session this time and still no hardcore F-to-F action. The max the both went is just sucking each other boobs...quite a SOP F**king session but the troublesome part is each time i want to switch lady, i must change to a new rubber...end up i used up 3 rubbers and cum onto the meaty one body. Right after i cummed finished, the tall gal climb up to me n went to do a 'clean up' job with a BBBJ again.

After i woke up in the morning, while showering, the tall gal came in to pee and i invited her to shower together...end up...we did a 1-to-1 inside the toilet all on doggy style. Joke of the day is i must rush out of toilet to grab a rubber with water dripping all over the place inside the cold cold room.

Given that this is my 1st 3P session and with lady luck shinning on me bringing the tall gal to me at the very last min, i would conclude this itself is well worthy of my effort travelling and bring a good end to my 1st CA solo trip.

Anyway, just a strength update on DFML now, the girls strength is still a little bit short (abt 200 girls) now due to CNY. According to my DJ, most will return after the 15th day of CNY. Understand that some bros will be going DFML this Sunday so i believe you will be spoilt for choice since most gals will be back by then but as i said, u have to be early...as early as 5.30pm to 6pm to have a good and wide selection.

adidas88
18-02-2011, 09:54 AM

1st night
I reached DFML at about 8pm on this 1st night and believe me, this is very very late timing! Once you are this late, dun expect a full strength muster parade of girls but lucky enough, the managers still able to do a muster parade of 12 girls for me. Since i am on solo, its not too difficult to pick up 1 out of the midst. FYI, mine is 3/8/10 category.
good FR bro ..
will up ur pts when power is back ...
cheers

Suck Harder
18-02-2011, 10:57 AM
[U] According to my DJ, most will return after the 15th day of CNY. Understand that some bros will be going DFML this Sunday so i believe you will be spoilt for choice since most gals will be back by then but as i said, u have to be early...as early as 5.30pm to 6pm to have a good and wide selection.

Thanks for the FR. Your FR makes me want to go CA this weekend instead of CP! :D

BTW DFML doesn't start so early, so if you go at 5:30pm, the ktv might not even have opened!

arpeggi
18-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the FR. Your FR makes me want to go CA this weekend instead of CP! :D

BTW DFML doesn't start so early, so if you go at 5:30pm, the ktv might not even have opened!

yea.. they will have meeting all the way until 6.30pm to 7pm.. then girls will start coming in. :)

neverlandf
18-02-2011, 02:37 PM

1st night
I

, the girls strength is still a little bit short (abt 200 girls) now due to CNY. According to my DJ, most will return after the 15th day of CNY. Understand that some bros will be going DFML this Sunday so i believe you will be spoilt for choice since most gals will be back by then but as i said, u have to be early...as early as 5.30pm to 6pm to have a good and wide selection.

Very good FR.... glad you enjoy CA.... just up your points too.... cheers...

ice meltg
18-02-2011, 05:15 PM

1st night

Many thanks for yr FR, excellent ! very detail & informative............ especially for 1st timer like myself headg there next wk

sorry but i dont belong to that cat that can up yr pts yet...........keep it up, bro ! appreciate yr effort !

Ahh_Boi
18-02-2011, 06:14 PM

Wah, read already feel CA so much better than CP nowsadays wor! :eek:

good FR bro ..
will up ur pts when power is back ...
cheersWhen bring me go there har? :D

qizai
18-02-2011, 07:20 PM
[U]FR on DFML solo trip (with nood's advice)

nice FR... noob like mi learn alot...
hope to haf a chance to visit CA, before our mayor of CA retired from CA.

adidas88
18-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Wah, read already feel CA so much better than CP nowsadays wor!
When bring me go there har?
bring u go where, ah boi ??? CA ??
aiyah ... me not familiar with CA lar ...
must look for Mayor ... :)

KNN .. u go CA so many times and still called urself noob ??? :mad:

wolfmaster
19-02-2011, 12:35 PM

brother:
seems like long time never see you around.. Happy new year.. :D

qizai
19-02-2011, 03:33 PM
KNN .. u go CA so many times and still called urself noob ??? :mad:

1 yr ago went there b4...
tis yr havent go ma. so i'm still a noob :D

feihong
19-02-2011, 04:07 PM

1st night
I reached DFML at about 8pm on this 1st night and believe me, this is very very late timing! Once you are this late, dun expect a full strength muster parade of girls but lucky enough, the managers still able to do a muster parade of 12 girls for me. Since i am on solo, its not too difficult to pick up 1 out of the midst. FYI, mine is 3/8/10 category

Bro Remote:

One very important info you did not include in your FR.....what is the damage for this first night...on the KTV ? The girls damage ?

Going next week you know....

feihong

remote
19-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Bro Remote:

One very important info you did not include in your FR.....what is the damage for this first night...on the KTV ? The girls damage ?

Going next week you know....

feihong

Bro feihong,
I already stated the girls' damage already...both gals i picked belong to the 3/8/10 cat n since i booked 2 gals for overnight so its RMB1000x2=RMB2000.

As for the KTV, include tips here n there...i spent abt RMB1000.

remote
19-02-2011, 04:47 PM
By the way, many many thanks to all the brothers who upped me with their humble points!

ksst
19-02-2011, 05:21 PM

1st night

Good FR. 3 pts for you.

I arrive CP tomo, catch up if you free!

adidas88
19-02-2011, 06:08 PM
1 yr ago went there b4...
tis yr havent go ma. so i'm still a noob
oh .. liddat also can har ...
then me also noob becoz i have not been to CA for 1 yr liao ... :D :D

hanks for the FR. Your FR makes me want to go CA this weekend instead of CP!
bro .. u go CA is like taking the mrt from ang mo kio to orchard rd ... :D

Rawster
20-02-2011, 12:01 AM

[Anyway, just a strength update on DFML now, the girls strength is still a little bit short (abt 200 girls) now due to CNY. According to my DJ, most will return after the 15th day of CNY. Understand that some bros will be going DFML this Sunday so i believe you will be spoilt for choice since most gals will be back by then but as i said, u have to be early...as early as 5.30pm to 6pm to have a good and wide selection.

Your FR brings back fond memories - so similar a FR for my CA virgin trip just before the CNY break ... :D

For DFML, 7pm is about right, unlike CP KTVs where you really need to be earlier about 5+ to 6pm in order to be the early bird that catches the worm!

stephan
20-02-2011, 01:51 AM
Wah, read already feel CA so much better than CP nowsadays wor! :eek:

I tot u were a happy man in JL? :D anyway, I really hope can make a trip together with u soon....kekeke..

sexrookie
20-02-2011, 08:25 AM

[I](Nood advice tip #2: Build up good repo with your DJ and she will fill you with lots of useful information which can help you save on the room charges and most imptly, wont spoil your night.

Do agree with what you say.

Went with a group of 6 friends all are light beer drinker. 2 drink only chinese tea. haha... one of them is me.

I end up KC with the DJ instead of the KTV MM. Have known her for nearly 2 years. Time to time pay her a visit at CA if she is still there

Anyway, I will be there last week of Feb, myself

UPzzz U

:D

Ahh_Boi
20-02-2011, 08:34 AM
I tot u were a happy man in JL? anyway, I really hope can make a trip together with u soon....kekeke..Dont pichar my hidding place can bor? :D
Im sure u already know my date liao har, please come~ more kaki more fun~ :D

newcheongster
20-02-2011, 10:12 AM
any bro

have info on zhong san cos very new in zhong san

would like to know where to cheong for zhong san & any local contact there thanks

mongerx
20-02-2011, 10:25 AM
It kind of sucks that the premium 3/8/10 pricing is starting to take hold in CA. I wish that had stayed over in CP. But alas, I know that it is useless to try and preach smart cheonging consumerism. I guess I can only hope that Beijing stops their foolish exchange rate policy and the Yuan appreciates to 4 to 1 against S$. But that ain't gonna happen. So it sucks for me, as I fear the year of the Rabbit is when I get priced out out DG KTV fun.

sexrookie
20-02-2011, 10:44 AM
It kind of sucks that the premium 3/8/10 pricing is starting to take hold in CA. I wish that had stayed over in CP.

Yes, I do agree.
Is a matter of time CA will follow the price range
I still like and stick to 2/5/8

GreenHorny
20-02-2011, 11:18 AM
yeah manz, just heard from a previous regular frm JiAn that she crossed over to a new ktv and now she is priced 3/8/11 nb...
inflation sia..
Dongguan ktv is just trying to test market by upping bit by bit sia, n we horny ppl bobian got to succumb bit by bit also...haiz..
increase price is ok, but the worst thing is drop in service standard...looks wise i think gems r still ard, is the service that is dropping...
this JiAn ktv gal is now applying permit to come sg to rob money..haha...another upgrade from 3/8/11...hopefully i can get some friendship price if she really come...:)

OldRooster
20-02-2011, 02:16 PM
stayed in Parkview hotel in Chang An, Dong guan. past few days.
called the health center to have massage in the room.
Decent masseuese with strong massage only, no hanky panky.
but the masseuse told me the sauna in the hotel provides extra.

Also stayed in Shangri-la Hotel, Zhong Shan.
Also decent one.

hi bro,any idea how to travel from CA to Zhong Shan.....

feihong
20-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Bro feihong,
I already stated the girls' damage already...both gals i picked belong to the 3/8/10 cat n since i booked 2 gals for overnight so its RMB1000x2=RMB2000.

As for the KTV, include tips here n there...i spent abt RMB1000.

Bro Remote,

RMB1000 including tips is damm worth it.....
Next week will be there ...hoping to meet bro Neverlandf...
shiok man....

Feihong

micklang
22-02-2011, 02:42 AM
Hi Bros,
Just a very dumb question, what is category 3/8/10....thanks

sammi9306
22-02-2011, 06:10 AM
Hi, am going CP in 2 weeks time, This is good info as I'm planning to go CA too. Dumb Qs here, whats the full name of DMFL? Neva been to CA lah & only been to CP once in '09 would like to checkout this ktv. Also please kindly intro exciting sauna in CA.

Many thanks.

After a wk at SZ, i finally muster up enough courage to go CA on a SOLO trip with no actual planning...basically its just go with the flow with whack n go attitude but nonetheless, pls do abit of homework here 1st;

Below r some basic transport info from Bao-An (SZ) to DMFL for those bros who are currently somewhere in SZ;

For those in Bao-An (SZ) where i am staying, u can take the GREEN colour cab...u can nego the price with the cab driver to either travel by the meter or one fixed fare without meter running.

For my 1st trip there, i opt to travel by the meter to know the market rate and it cost me abt RMB160 (inclusive of a RMB15 toll charge) but my 2nd trip i nego with the cab driver straight and managed to bargain to RMB140 inclusive of toll + RMB10 tip. I bargained until quite hard though to get this price.

Something to take note;

1) Most cabby will change shift at 7pm so after 6pm, it will be almost impossible to hire a cab to go CA so plan your trip latest by 5.30pm or earlier. Travelling time from Bao-An to DFML is abt an hour or less. From Bao-An to CA is abt 30 to 40 mins.

2) Once you board the cab, ask the cabby does he know how to go to DFML, it will be best if you can provide him with the exact address. If the cabby still seem blur, it will be wiser to nego a fixed fare if not he will be taking you for a ride if you are running on meter. I was very very lucky to find 2 cabbies who know CA very well.
Alternatively, you can alight at CA after the toll gate exit, there is a bus station very nearby with tons of waiting cabs which you can take CA local cab to DFML but i'm not sure of the fare cos i never took this step. This is advised by my 2nd trip's cab driver which explained the RMB10 tip above.

3) From CA back to Bao-An (SZ), u can simply ask your DJ or the managers to arrange for u. My DJ managed to arrange 1 for me at RMB130 from DFML right to my Bao-An hotel door step so just let the DJ arrange n do the dirty work for you.
Make sure you emphasize with your DJ you want a driver who know his way around SZ well. Double check with the driver on your living address before you board the car. Most private car drivers have GPS so get them to input your address in their GPS before you move off.

< Pls note pt no.3 is at day time after check out at the hotel next to DFML...hehehe. =P >

Last but not least, for your own safety, try your very best to stay awake thoughout the journey esp. if you are on a solo trip like me.

adidas88
22-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Hi Bros,
Just a very dumb question, what is category 3/8/10....thanks
that's this wk "chap ji kee" number .... :D :D

Hi, am going CP in 2 weeks time, This is good info as I'm planning to go CA too. Dumb Qs here, whats the full name of DMFL? Neva been to CA lah & only been to CP once in '09 would like to checkout this ktv. Also please kindly intro exciting sauna in CA.
Just a dumb question here ...... is there a DMFL in CA ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

qizai
22-02-2011, 09:27 AM

Many thanks.
its DFML instead of DMFL. 东方魅力. there is actually alot of SN info. spend some time to read the thread and u'll find it:)

that's this wk "chap ji kee" number ....

Just a dumb question here ...... is there a DMFL in CA ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

u got nothing better to do huh... go and slp la:mad:

FeiGohGoh
22-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Bro qizai is so helpful while bro adidas acts like a " 老頑童 ". :D

neverlandf
22-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Was at HuaXi KTV (Bolton Hua Xi) for 3 nights: 21 Feb, 18 Feb & 16 Feb....
Girls were not at full strength yet.... very few girls...
But last night managed to get 1 Sichuan girl only 18 years old... born in 1993.... can you imagin year 93 now? last time used to be 88 or 90.... now 93... is it me getting older? heheheh... anyway, very nice innocent girl... very green... going to continue to fish her.... :D

Last at hanky panky footie last night too... CA hanky panky is back... Confirmed... :D

FeiGohGoh
22-02-2011, 01:12 PM
But last night managed to get 1 Sichuan girl only 18 years old... born in 1993.... can you imagin year 93 now? last time used to be 88 or 90.... now 93... is it me getting older? heheheh... anyway, very nice innocent girl... very green... going to continue to fish her.... :D

Last at hanky panky footie last night too... CA hanky panky is back... Confirmed... :D

Dunt feel too bad ( or too good ) bro. :) I once had a 16 yr old from HH and within a month, some HK guy took her full card. I still have contact with her.

CarrotCake
22-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi Bros,

Will be flying to GuangZhou/SZ for a 1 week spree.

Any Bros want to get together and visit some joints?

It is my first time going to GZ/SZ so if got bros can cheong together are Extremely appreciated.

Any bros want to discuss pls email me @ [email protected]

Looking forward to knowing you guys!!

Cheers.

Hysteric
22-02-2011, 02:55 PM
sorry wanna just check how far apart is it from Changping to Changan ? example from wu yue hua ...

wolfmaster
22-02-2011, 05:11 PM

Bro.. seems that you are back in Action...
Will be stopping for 1 night on Thurs before moving on for work.
Free to cheong or makan together?
Still same number?

adidas88
22-02-2011, 05:31 PM
sorry wanna just check how far apart is it from Changping to Changan ? example from wu yue hua ...
abt an hour drive ... depending on ur driver skill ...
is he a F1 driver or sillypore woman driver ... :D :D

haizdie
22-02-2011, 07:15 PM
greetings to fellow bros,

would anyone know whats the cab average cab charge from GZ airport to CA TDWX? first time crossing over from GZ therefore asking this question in case i kena daylight robbery from the cab driver.

thanks

neverlandf
22-02-2011, 09:44 PM
greetings to fellow bros,

would anyone know whats the cab average cab charge from GZ airport to CA TDWX? first time crossing over from GZ therefore asking this question in case i kena daylight robbery from the cab driver.

thanks

RMB400-450 1& 1/2 hrs to 2 hrs....

monkeygod28
24-02-2011, 02:17 AM
hi bro,any idea how to travel from CA to Zhong Shan.....

take the bus at the CA bus interchange. Everyone know about that. Just ask the Taxi driver. And from the bus interchange it will take approx 90 mins to 120 mins to zhong shan.

I always visit a spring when I am there.

http://www.quanyan.net.cn/zh-CN/introduce020.html

sexrookie
24-02-2011, 05:38 AM
abt an hour drive ... depending on ur driver skill ...
is he a F1 driver or sillypore woman driver ... :D :D

Bro,

How much will those private car charge from Changan to Changping.

Then from Changping to SZ airport ?

thanks

regards

arpeggi
24-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Bro,

thanks

regards

Around 120-150RMB for a salon car.. depending on the driver you engaged.

I remember uncle coolmanks got tell me before they got a few routes to choose from, and if they charge you 150RMB, make sure it's the faster route you are embarking on..

Cp to sz bao an would be 180-200RMB for a salon car. :)

smartke
24-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Bro,

thanks

regards

CA to CP (or vice versa) think is ard RMB 180 - 200 for MPV. normal is abt RMB 130 - 150.

BaoAn to CP (or vice versa) think is abt RMB 250 - 300 for MPV. not sure abt the normal one...

coolmanks
24-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Yes CA to CP normal salon car was 120 via express way. 100 non expressway.

SZ airport to CP was 200 via express way. Make sure the driver uses the new express way and not 107 国道。

These was the rate as at end 2010; now 2011 may have some inflation....

I remember uncle coolmanks got tell me before they got a few routes to choose from, and if they charge you 150RMB, make sure it's the faster route you are embarking on..

sexrookie
24-02-2011, 08:04 PM

Bro Coolmanks, Bro Arpeggi and Bro Smartke,

Appreciate the info. THis is the first time I travel from CA to CP SOLO

Explore CP SOLO first time also. The last trip in Oct 2010 was with a group of friends

thanks

regards

WhiteBullets
24-02-2011, 10:51 PM
I will also solo CA around 25 Mar... PM me if we can explore CA.

WB

BoinKING
24-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Anyone going CA during may?
Although I have comb the thread over and over again, i still have no clue where what and how.

Moreover It'll be a solo trip so I don't want to get lost.

bigboobman007
24-02-2011, 11:48 PM
[QUOTE
Last at hanky panky footie last night too... CA hanky panky is back... Confirmed... :D[/QUOTE]

LDH? others too?

sexrookie
25-02-2011, 12:35 AM
[QUOTE

LDH? others too?[/QUOTE]

Bro,

Which one are you refering ?

wandel
25-02-2011, 01:17 AM
hi bro
my finding from past post. correct me if i m wrong. ;)
hotel:
FuYuan 富苑酒店
Bolton Hotel 波尔顿华禧酒店
Oriental Glory Hotel 东方锦河酒店

Naked KTV:
DFML 东方魅力 (Must try?? what should be the good time to reach?)
Dong Fang Jin He 东方锦河
SOS - Star Of Star

Sauna:
Jing Zi Zun 金四海

Footie massage or sauna?:
Tian Di Wu Xian (TDWX)

I will be there on 9 - 11 Mar. Any bro will be there?

adidas88
25-02-2011, 01:17 AM
LDH? others too?
Bro,
Which one are you refering ?
believe he's refering to 龙岛会

FrontDesk
25-02-2011, 02:37 AM
hi bro
my finding from past post. correct me if i m wrong. ;)
hotel:
FuYuan 富苑酒店
Bolton Hotel 波尔顿华禧酒店
Oriental Glory Hotel 东方锦河酒店

Naked KTV:
DFML 东方魅力 (Must try?? what should be the good time to reach?)
Dong Fang Jin He 东方锦河
SOS - Star Of Star

Sauna:
Jing Zi Zun 金四海

Footie massage or sauna?:
Tian Di Wu Xian (TDWX)

I will be there on 9 - 11 Mar. Any bro will be there?

I just came back from CA couple of days back. Hope the following info can make you slightly more informed.

Stayed at Berlin Hotel (柏林假日酒店)。 Decently priced with decent rooms, walking distance to town area if you know how to as well.

I actually prefer this to Lang Qin Dao Hotel where I stayed the last couple of times, but thats just my opinion.

Partying wise i think the experts here have left alot of info for us newbies to CA. Only thing for me to add probably would be where to find good food which is located at 锦夏新村 where you can find loads of food and some shopping if you wanna go walk walk.

Furthur down from this stretch, if you like to have some after party. There is a stretch of clubs/pubs. One of them is called 车路人酒吧。 Very nicely decorated and the whole place seems quite new and popular with the locals as well. This is the first time I found out about these clubs as well.

Hope my little input helps.

chanyboy
25-02-2011, 07:47 AM
believe he's refering to 龙岛会

ok..lets meet there next month end. We can do these:

- chat, chic & chiak
- F F F

upmountain
25-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Hi bros,

would any of the senior CA (or CP) bros know whether there is a SN that has Xinjiang girls?

I am planning a trip up to CA sometime in end march or early april. Hope to try something different :D

neverlandf
25-02-2011, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE

LDH? others too?[/QUOTE]

美丽湾,太平洋

Ahh Fatt
25-02-2011, 05:54 PM

- chat, chic & chiak
- F F F
Sure, bo.... we r planing same slot as well, pm me ur dates.

Mayor of CA, maybe spending 1 nite in CA, what is your recommendation? :D

qizai
25-02-2011, 06:18 PM

- chat, chic & chiak
- F F F

u confirm going next mth?
long time never see u liao leh
miss ur BWBS:D

neverlandf
25-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Depend on where you want to stay... in town center, i start to like this new hotel near TDWX called 老爷客栈, remember there are 2 老爷客栈, the old one is 乌沙.... the new one is near TDWX... RMB 298 per night...
if you want to stay near DFML, you stay DFJH hotel RMB288....

girls at DFML or DFJH are 2-6-8 and 3 -8-10....

I prefer DFML....

non naked will be TDWX or Parview hotel KTV...

Suana will be TDWX, 金四海, 金龙岛。。。

Hanky panky footie will be 太平洋, 龙岛会, 美丽湾.... if you really want hanky panky, please ask for 1 person per room....

sorry bro... missed out your posting.... PM me if you have more questions....

cheers...
smartke

HornyKeong
25-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Hi bro neverlandf,

Sorry to ask...where is 金四海 , 金龙岛 ?

And oso 太平洋, 龙岛会, 美丽湾...?

Thanks !

Cheers :)

adidas88
26-02-2011, 12:25 AM
Hi bro neverlandf,

Sorry to ask...where is 金四海 , 金龙岛 ?

And oso 太平洋, 龙岛会, 美丽湾...?

Thanks !

Cheers :)

sexrookie
26-02-2011, 01:14 AM
Depend on where you want to stay... in town center, i start to like this new hotel near TDWX called 老爷客栈, remember there are 2 老爷客栈, the old one is 乌沙.... the new one is near TDWX... RMB 298 per night...

Just arrive in CA and just check in to this hotel.

Have been staying there for 3 or 4 times already.

Comes with buffet breakfast for 2

puikia85
26-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Never really explore other places before, i always go Jin Zi zun, I fancy their
3/8/12 OL dress code with black stockings... my fav.. haha

Had a bad experience at DFML, the girls quite ugly and the service and selection also quite lousy. but that was about a year ago... now dunno

Is Dong Fang Jin He good? Would like to try a naked ktv... but heard now still
yan da so not sure if now still have?

But like now girls still lacking in supply... maybe havent come back from CNY holiday... was at Jin zi zun yesterday... think less than 200 girls working... and biz damn good rooms all full... really had to fight to get a good girl

As for sauna.... if you all go Long dao hui. look for a i think 528 or 628.... damn skill.. and damn chio... with nice smooth ass.. $600 only... cheap cheap..

neverlandf
26-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Just arrive in CA and just check in to this hotel.

Have been staying there for 3 or 4 times already.

Comes with buffet breakfast for 2

What room rate do you? any cheaper than 298?

aakumu
26-02-2011, 12:06 PM

Hi Bro,
coming from the mayor of Ca that is funny, you willing to spend for one KTV room for your MM and the MUMMY at Yi Hao and a day trip even no over night. Another Cask King in the making......:D
How are you? Did you get to bag that MM before you go back to SG?
Me old man liao, and cheappo some-more...no MM want me lah.......you hamsome and young, plus you are willing to spend on them, many MM want to be with you.
By the way, were you eying the MM or the MUMMY.....:D
Young man did know you active both in CA and CP plus you have a warden at home......hahahahaha.....

My humble two cents.

smartke
26-02-2011, 01:05 PM
if you want to stay near DFML, you stay DFJH hotel RMB288....

girls at DFML or DFJH are 2-6-8 and 3 -8-10....

I prefer DFML....

non naked will be TDWX or Parview hotel KTV...

Suana will be TDWX, 金四海, 金龙岛。。。

Hanky panky footie will be 太平洋, 龙岛会, 美丽湾.... if you really want hanky panky, please ask for 1 person per room....

sorry bro... missed out your posting.... PM me if you have more questions....

bro, thks alot for the dtls info. yes, i will pm u in future if it's urgent and/or impt! :)

for hotel, yes, heard abt tis 老爷客栈. in fact, heard some call it as 新老爷客栈. probably trying to bury the food poisoning incident happened in the past...

DFJH (RMB288), it's near the highly recommended KTVs: DFML & DFJH rite?
Bolton & 老爷客栈 (RMB298), located in town centre but Bolton slight more exp rite?

heard FuYuan (RMB298), has spacious room (~54sqm) & bed (2.6m).

for sauna, apart frm TDWX, 金四海 & 金龙岛, how abt Jing Zi Lun & Jisha Vernice? wats their chinese name?

many thks again for ur advice...

sexrookie
26-02-2011, 02:05 PM

same same with 2 breakfast and free laundry:D

sexrookie
26-02-2011, 02:08 PM
bro, thks alot for the dtls info. yes, i will pm u in future if it's urgent and/or impt! :)

for hotel, yes, heard abt tis 老爷客栈. in fact, heard some call it as 新老爷客栈. probably trying to bury the food poisoning incident happened in the past...

DFJH (RMB288), it's near the highly recommended KTVs: DFML & DFJH rite?
Bolton & 老爷客栈 (RMB298), located in town centre but Bolton slight more exp rite?

heard FuYuan (RMB298), has spacious room (~54sqm) & bed (2.6m).

for sauna, apart frm TDWX, 金四海 & 金龙岛, how abt Jing Zi Lun & Jisha Vernice? wats their chinese name?

There is 2 老爷老爷客栈there is 2 and I am staying in the old at 乌纱

regards

arpeggi
26-02-2011, 02:15 PM

Jisha Venice = 金沙夏威夷

Jing Zi Lun = 金至尊國際會所

I might be wrong.

smartke
26-02-2011, 04:09 PM
There is 2 老爷老爷客栈there is 2 and I am staying in the old at 乌纱

regards

Oic... Thks for the info...

Jisha Venice = 金沙夏威夷

Jing Zi Lun = 金至尊國際會所

I might be wrong.

Thks for the info, bro arpeggi

adidas88
26-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Jisha Venice = 金沙夏威夷
Jing Zi Lun = 金至尊國際會所
I might be wrong.
Jisha Venice = 金沙威尼斯会所

smartke
26-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Jisha Venice = 金沙威尼斯会所

thks for the info, bro adidas :)

chanyboy
26-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Sure, bo.... we r planing same slot as well, pm me ur dates.

Mayor of CA, maybe spending 1 nite in CA, what is your recommendation? :D

u confirm going next mth?
long time never see u liao leh
miss ur BWBS:D

..I'm after Jack's BBG.. if u all r there, reach out via Never... we always touch base. My nbr always x-pire for being too long nvr journey there. If 1nite, hit DFML loh after TDWX. :o

sexrookie
27-02-2011, 01:00 AM
AT DFML today, late at 7.20 pm

Girls not enough so

THe girl I sat is call from another place she do not work for DFML

4 of us and each with only 1 girl

regards

HornyKeong
27-02-2011, 03:41 PM
AT DFML today, late at 7.20 pm

Girls not enough so

THe girl I sat is call from another place she do not work for DFML

4 of us and each with only 1 girl

regards

Hi bro sexrookie,

Do you suggest that we should try other place ?

Cos' will be heading to your location on tuesday evening....:D

Which hotel are you staying ? Rate ?

Hope to hear more info from you...:p

Thanks a million

27-02-2011, 05:33 PM
I read there are agents servicing ChangAN and there are agents servicing ChangPing. Is there an Agent that service both Sides?

Btw, is CP very far from CA?

followed the treads on both CP and CA, and i think both in Dongguan, i think should be quite near ba.

After all the delays, Me and me Kakis are planning a trip there, agents who can service both side, Please PM me. (timing 15 to 20 March)

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers.

sexrookie
27-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Hi bro sexrookie,

Do you suggest that we should try other place ?

Cos' will be heading to your location on tuesday evening....:D

Which hotel are you staying ? Rate ?

Hope to hear more info from you...:p

Thanks a million

Go as early as possible for DFML

CP is also having the same problem customer more then girls

Some customer even takes 2 or 3 girls per person ..........

Other not so popular may have better luck

regards

arpeggi
27-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Go as early as possible for DFML

CP is also having the same problem customer more then girls

Some customer even takes 2 or 3 girls per person ..........

Other not so popular may have better luck

regards

I believe if you go early, still have to wait until around 6:45 pm to 7pm for the girls to be ready for viewing.

It would be better if you can get the manager to bring the girls straight from the meeting room to your room right after the meeting. :)

I might be wrong.

ice meltg
28-02-2011, 12:38 AM
DFML & DFJH

Just to warn all that strength of girls at DFML was really bad, was there on 24th Feb nite. :mad:We (3 of us) only managed to have 1 girl each which is very fortunate although we were there very early, even before they open ! Understand from my girl that for the past consecutive nites, there r more than 10 rooms each nite whereby customers have to leave as they cant find any girls at all.

DFJH on 23 Feb nite was just slightly better though quality cant match DFML.

If this continues, all MM & Room rates will be up very soon:(

BTW, CP situation on 25th & 26th is worse ! There r too many 'hungry wolves' around as compared to the girls.

Will post my FR coming week as I just landed in Sillypore few hrs ago.........

sexrookie
28-02-2011, 02:01 AM
Just came back from 美丽湾 one hour ago.

Not much gals for the 一条龙 service

Manage to get our gal after 30 minutes.

19 yrs from Hunan and 20 years from Chongqin

Damage is 598RMB service package that include the room for 2 hrs fun

regards

marikita1629
28-02-2011, 02:23 AM
Wah bad news. intend to go chang an for first time in mid march. few girls and no good service. a bit discourage. landing in hk on 12 march and intend to go straight to changan. but now...how should i plan my 5 days holiday..anyone there between 12 ~ 17 march?

KTVman
28-02-2011, 07:54 AM
I read there are agents servicing ChangAN and there are agents servicing ChangPing. Is there an Agent that service both Sides?

Btw, is CP very far from CA?

followed the treads on both CP and CA, and i think both in Dongguan, i think should be quite near ba.

After all the delays, Me and me Kakis are planning a trip there, agents who can service both side, Please PM me. (timing 15 to 20 March)

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers.

I know there are several agents servicing CP, but I do not know of any servicing CA. If there is one, please PM me too!

HornyKeong
28-02-2011, 09:57 AM
Thanks bro arpeggi for your points...:)

After hearing all the bad news....really disappointed :(

Maybe should try other place...JiAn Ktv etc. :D

arpeggi
28-02-2011, 01:04 PM
I know there are several agents servicing CP, but I do not know of any servicing CA. If there is one, please PM me too!

check your PM bro K! also, see you in april! :)

sex crusader
28-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Thanks bro arpeggi for your points...:)

After hearing all the bad news....really disappointed :(

Maybe should try other place...JiAn Ktv etc. :D

if you think Ji-an has better stock...think twice! Lower down your expectations when going to ‘武场’。 Better looking one can go TDWX or pArkview to work where they don"t have to strip.

28-02-2011, 02:28 PM
check your PM bro K! also, see you in april! :)

Please PM me also can?

Thanks Bro.

adidas88
28-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Wah bad news. intend to go chang an for first time in mid march. few girls and no good service. a bit discourage. landing in hk on 12 march and intend to go straight to changan. but now...how should i plan my 5 days holiday..anyone there between 12 ~ 17 march?
everything shld be back to normal by mid mar ... :)

u can PM PC 5526 for CA ... he can take care of ur needs ... :)

kenzoJR
28-02-2011, 03:41 PM
hi bros,

I will be at SZ 11pm this friday nite. Would like to know is anyone / bros here going for KTV sessions at CA? Would like to join in. Do PM me. Thanks.

prcsytlover
28-02-2011, 06:55 PM
everything shld be back to normal by mid mar ... :)

u can PM PC 5526 for CA ... he can take care of ur needs ... :)
very worry leh...

dun forget.. everyone of us also expect everything will be back to normal after cny.. but what is happening now in cp...

adidas88
28-02-2011, 07:04 PM
very worry leh...
dun forget.. everyone of us also expect everything will be back to normal after cny.. but what is happening now in cp...
this weekend is bad is due to the long holiday in taiwan and the mth end pay day issue .... and some mm's r still on the train back to CP as we speak ... :D :D

those mm's that r still not back to cp will do so pretty soon when their rmb run low ... mid mar onward will be a good time to be in cp ... :)
u cumming ??? :confused:

HornyKeong
28-02-2011, 07:56 PM
if you think Ji-an has better stock...think twice! Lower down your expectations when going to ‘武场’。 Better looking one can go TDWX or pArkview to work where they don"t have to strip.

Bro sex crusader you got the point...my expectations for meimei are not very high....as long as they are playful...willing to strip then is good enough...:D

Never been to JiAn for quite sometimes...so cant comment on the stock....used to be my favourite playground....:p

miketee
01-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Jisha Venice = 金沙夏威夷

Jing Zi Lun = 金至尊國際會所

I might be wrong.

Jisha Venice = 威尼斯會所???

I might be wrong, too. :p

adidas88
01-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Jisha Venice = 威尼斯會所???
I might be wrong, too. :p

Jisha Venice = 金沙威尼斯会所

surachai
01-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Never been to JiAn for quite sometimes...so cant comment on the stock....used to be my favourite playground....:p

I think Ji An used to be the favourite of many friends i know. But now the heydays of Ji An is already over. Ever since they reopened and changed management over there the playablilty of their gals have dropped drastically.

Those who still remember will look back with fond memories of the tip top service provided by WenWen and her assistant Du li...

Maitong Kit Mak
01-03-2011, 12:47 PM
I think Ji An used to be the favourite of many friends i know. But now the heydays of Ji An is already over. Ever since they reopened and changed management over there the playablilty of their gals have dropped drastically.

Those who still remember will look back with fond memories of the tip top service provided by WenWen and her assistant Du li...

Your all tie favourite hey :D

surachai
01-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Your all tie favourite hey :D

Well we going soon u know...;)

arpeggi
01-03-2011, 01:33 PM
Well we going soon u know...;)

you guys have fun ok! :D

paiseh cant make it to your dates..

surachai
01-03-2011, 01:45 PM
you guys have fun ok! :D

paiseh cant make it to your dates..

No prob...some other time then..;)

SZLOVER
01-03-2011, 02:24 PM
DFML & DFJH

Just to warn all that strength of girls at DFML was really bad, was there on 24th Feb nite. :mad:We (3 of us) only managed to have 1 girl each which is very fortunate although we were there very early, even before they open ! Understand from my girl that for the past consecutive nites, there r more than 10 rooms each nite whereby customers have to leave as they cant find any girls at all.

DFJH on 23 Feb nite was just slightly better though quality cant match DFML.

If this continues, all MM & Room rates will be up very soon:(

BTW, CP situation on 25th & 26th is worse ! There r too many 'hungry wolves' around as compared to the girls.

Will post my FR coming week as I just landed in Sillypore few hrs ago.........

I was at DFML on 27th Feb night and yes, it was very very bad. And it was a Sunday night !

I shall not mention names since this concern their rice bowl, but I was told by that due to severe shortage of girls at DFML, they now ration each customer to one girl only. Once everyone in the room gets their first girl, they will quietly stop bringing more girls to that room. This was what happened to me and my friends that night.

Because girls are so scarce now, DFML provide naked naked dance only if you make special request to the mummy. It is no longer automatic. Even then, the mummy need to get special permission from management and the dance will be done very late, after 11pm at least.

Rationing of girls at DFML? So shocking....

adidas88
01-03-2011, 04:20 PM
I was at DFML on 27th Feb night and yes, it was very very bad. And it was a Sunday night !

I shall not mention names since this concern their rice bowl, but I was told by that due to severe shortage of girls at DFML, they now ration each customer to one girl only. Once everyone in the room gets their first girl, they will quietly stop bringing more girls to that room. This was what happened to me and my friends that night.

Because girls are so scarce now, DFML provide naked naked dance only if you make special request to the mummy. It is no longer automatic. Even then, the mummy need to get special permission from management and the dance will be done very late, after 11pm at least.

bro .. good report on this matter ....

the world got to be crazy ... :mad:
rationing of gals ??? i only heard of rationing of rice, food and water ...
and maybe petrol in some countries ... but gals ????
KNN ... 世界要发癫了。。:mad:

wandel
01-03-2011, 09:42 PM
I just came back from CA couple of days back. Hope the following info can make you slightly more informed.

Stayed at Berlin Hotel (柏林假日酒店)。 Decently priced with decent rooms, walking distance to town area if you know how to as well.

I actually prefer this to Lang Qin Dao Hotel where I stayed the last couple of times, but thats just my opinion.

Partying wise i think the experts here have left alot of info for us newbies to CA. Only thing for me to add probably would be where to find good food which is located at 锦夏新村 where you can find loads of food and some shopping if you wanna go walk walk.

Furthur down from this stretch, if you like to have some after party. There is a stretch of clubs/pubs. One of them is called 车路人酒吧。 Very nicely decorated and the whole place seems quite new and popular with the locals as well. This is the first time I found out about these clubs as well.

Hope my little input helps.

Thanks bro!! Will be there on the 9 Mar :D

nohairsam
02-03-2011, 12:38 PM

I have to agree with what you've said for the above to a certain extend. However, sunday rationing? I don't think so. I was at DFML on Monday and everything was alright. However, Fri and Sat, yes, they ration. Cos the number of guys way surpasses the girls!

Let's put it this way, last yr, only DFML and SOS strip. Cos century of flower, Ji An and Sha Tou close down. This year, Oriental Glory, Ji An, Sha Tou, Oscar, SOS and DFML all strip. So the number of girls are being spread out among all these joints.

Personal advice to all cheongsters going to CA is to avoid the weekends. And if you want to be kiasu abit, ask the mummy or daddy you booked from to reserve a few girls for you. However, these girls once reserved, you cannot reject them.

As for the dance segment, there are times where you have to make request. But did you guys play any games like ‘找老公’ or the famous pluck pubic hair game? :rolleyes:

For the benefit of people here, Oriental Glory girls can strip but only those 2/6/8 ones. The higher cat ones dun strip.

For Oscar, they just started stripping. Girls at 2/6/8.

:)

yu xiao ying
02-03-2011, 01:57 PM
On the 26 Feb,a few of us went to DFML.Shortage of MM is very severe. In fact, a lot of brother have to go to the corridor to snatch MM.

SZLOVER
02-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Part of the fun of going to CA KTV is to enjoy the sight of the 2 or 3 girls you selected trying to outserve and outperform each other to get your attention (so that you will bring them back to hotel). Sigh... looks that this may soon become a thing of the past....

feihong
03-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Part of the fun of going to CA KTV is to enjoy the sight of the 2 or 3 girls you selected trying to outserve and outperform each other to get your attention (so that you will bring them back to hotel). Sigh... looks that this may soon become a thing of the past....

Maybe time to redeploy.....SZ to CP to CA to Danshui ???

kirin
03-03-2011, 09:35 PM
should be HK/SZ to CA to CP to DS......hopefully I will get to embark on this Odyssey of chiong dream in May!!!

chanyboy
04-03-2011, 07:49 AM

yeah... but I think CA is alrite still.. Veterans to confirm?

chanyboy
04-03-2011, 07:50 AM

oh dear...:(

Deployment to other (e.g. DS) has not being very successful.. any other targets? HJ?

sexrookie
05-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Bros,

A very short and brief FR before I fly back ................

Finally going back to Singapore tonite via Tiger after a week in CA.

Is more of visiting a gal I know during the last footie trip in CA

Footie Quest for me as I am always alone。This is a personal trip rather then a business trip.

Go to footie joints when my gal need to report back home as staying with the real auntie.

My gal cannot stay overnite with me becoz of the above.

She just came back after the CNY and have yet to start work back in the footie joint as I am in CA.

SO......SO........SO......

Do some "KC"ing in footie joint and manage to sweet talk the "技师" to spent the nite with me in my hotel after work.

When I pharse it as "normal footie" that mean I request for "NO HANDKIE PANKIE SERVICES"

水晶宫 - 2 times (normal footie and another day with a friend)

美丽湾 - 2 times (normal footie myself and another day went suana with a friend) KC FAILED
金龙岛 - 2 times (normal footie) KC PASSED
太平洋 - 2 times (normal footie myself and another day go for HJ with a firend) KC PASSED
金和国际 - 1 time (normal footie) KC FAILED
天地无限 - 1 time (normal footie) KC FAILED
樱花 - 1 time (normal footie with 2 friend) Not my type of gal

As for KTV - DFML for 2 days just to "应酬“ my friend since he is there with some friends. Sneak out early and look for footie gal

As far as I am concern, is a very challenging trip for me as I like to do "KC"ing
as most of the footie gal by default do not go out.

My next trip, I guess I will need to visit the 3 gals if they are still in CA

Pointer - Never share the same room with a friend if you like to "KC" footie gals for normal footie services

You will be very surprise as what can happen in the room, I experience it before.

Would appreciate if you can up my points if you like my quest in "Stand Up for, Singapore in CA"

coolmanks
05-03-2011, 03:44 PM
A quick up date on the prices.

SZ airport to CA LQD - No increase I still pay only 100rmb for Honda Accord. But was told this is the 老朋友 price。
CA to CP - still 120RMB via expressway.:D
LQD hotel- Contrary to some earlier posting here no price increase. And they have make some very minor inprovementto their room as well. One of their ex staff Yangyang is back and she is the person to call......:D

nohairsam
05-03-2011, 11:59 PM
No prob...some other time then..;)tomorrow going u know... :D

sex crusader
06-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Bros,

Pointer - Never share the same room with a friend if you like to "KC" footie gals for normal footie services

You will be very surprise as what can happen in the room, I experience it before.

Would appreciate if you can up my points if you like my quest in "Stand Up for, Singapore in CA"

HA..ha.. i usually get bad experience dating footie gal out. Last time round in JLD i KC one gal oredi and knn she backed out after i paid for her hours. Therefore...to avoid mood spoiling , i rather stick with ktv gals now.Come to think of it...i long time no cheong CA liao.:D

sexrookie
06-03-2011, 06:38 PM
HA..ha.. i usually get bad experience dating footie gal out. Last time round in JLD i KC one gal oredi and knn she backed out after i paid for her hours. Therefore...to avoid mood spoiling , i rather stick with ktv gals now.Come to think of it...i long time no cheong CA liao.:D

So far so good for me maybe I am lucky

Hope my "女人缘" stills remain

prcsytlover
06-03-2011, 11:12 PM
So far so good for me maybe I am lucky

Hope my "女人缘" stills remain

seems like sexrookie is KC the gals.. while sex crusader is kana KC by the gals.. ha ha..

but dun worry.. u're not alone.. me too.. haiz...

ice meltg
07-03-2011, 12:32 AM
FR on 23rd & 24th Feb 2011 - CA

23rd Feb - CA

Just to share with some, how to get to CA :

Going to CA from HKIA : Its either by shared mpv thru 华通 or 永东 at HKIA or thru ferry to Humen.

shared mpv from HKIA to CA : cost is HKD200 per pax payable at their counter. Duration : 2 to 2 1/2 hrs incl clearing customs @ SZ & waitg time but u need to transfer to another veh @ Fu Tian. (U have to clear HK customs which may take 1/2 to 3/4 hr from time flight landed till u clear thru customs) Also to note mpv will only bring u to specific locations in CA town center like 长安 hotel or 长安国际 hotel. If u r staying in DFJH, u have to take a cab which may costs another 30 to 50 RMB.

recommend if u have 3 pax & above, shd consider hiring entire mpv which is only at 900 to save all that hassle in transfering, waiting etc.

OR Take a ferry to Humen at Transit terminal at HKIA which is at RMB290 (u need not clear HK custom) but ferry schedule must compliment yr flight timing. Ferry timing departing HK will be 10:30, 12:30, 14:00, 16:30, 18:15. Estimated journey time: 70 - 90 minutes. Then u can take a cab to yr destinated hotel in CA, probably ranges from RMB30 to 80 depending on yr location

Just to touch on the flight where I regretted bcos it affected my performance in CA. Took Jetstar flight which depart @ 640am from SIN which proves to be a grave mistake for late night sleeper like myself as I normally retire around 2 to 3am, thus to be @ airport around 5am means I have to go without sleep for that night. I shd have gone with my usual CX where there r more flights to select from & save all that hassle havg the plane landed in the middle of the run way & wait for transfer to terminal by buses. Just to save that mere $200 where my friend insisted as he said thats the amt for getting a MM for ON. Well to me its not worth going thru all the hassle & dont forget Jet star flights r without meals!

I landed at 1045, cleared customs etc, its 1130am, grab a bite & I was @ 华通counter by noon. Board mpv @ 1215pm, reach DFJH around 245pm incl transfers. Alas, room not ready for us, waited till 3pm.

Was brought to 金四海 sauna as its nearest bcos time was not on our side. Anyway, I am not expectg much as my only intention was to bring my friend to try as its his 1st time then. Selection of girls was above average, better than JL & that 金鱼缸 in CP, probably HH standard. Cost was RMB650 plus RMB69 for the water bed option. U can also select rooms with connecting door where u can x change yr girls during yr act or even an orgy ! service cant complain, u have the boy to remove yr shoes & socks, the girl removing yr clothings etc. Room spacious with a round bed & mirrors mounted on ceiling & part of wall. Girl will start off with bathing u, BBBJ, then her 蚂蚁上树 incl lickg yr ass, using her boobs rubbing all over u & yr didi etc, it can be quite kinky esp on water bed but its tiring for the girl. My friend lost his 1st shot CIM at this round. I proceed to the bed for my round 1 after showering where I surrendered my 1st shot after 20min. She is accommodating with the various positions ie, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl etc. Definitely service orientated. After that, she ask me to lay on bed & she start to service me again according to those items listed on the menu which is now only a pocket calender size card. But i really cant make out those words as its too small, further I lost track of whether she perform all those mentioned items as listed. I only recall rejecting an item 毒龙樁 where she will insert those beads into yr ass hole to massage yr prostate. I dont like the idea of having my ass hole 'raped':p, so I skip. She also performed that 360 degree BBBJ. The rest r quite SOP! Anyway, I managed to stretch her till the last 15min of the 2 hr session where I gave up my 2nd shot in my favourite doggy position leaving enough time to shower etc, can c she is quite shed out !

Rating
Looks : 7/10
Service : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10

Night - DFJH

Very honor & glad to have Bro Neverlandf, the 'Mayor of CA', join us for the night. It definitely brightens up & add decorations for the entire night as there r only 2 of us ! Room was fairly spacious as its only a small room, decorations cant complain, definitely better than Amazon & may be FH in CP. Girls selection was slightly above average but qty wasnt that gd, probably due to CNY holidays. My friend got 1 & I managed to find 2, all from the 2/5/8 category. Well, my decision for selecting 2 girls proved correct as the girls tried their very best to out beat one another so that they can be brought back, not just earning that ST fee ! After selection, yr girls will remove their bras.

Must highlight, the DJ designated by Bro Neverlandf, was not only gd lookg, have the desired ht, adorable but got character ! 很有个性 , 似小辣椒! probably its Bro Neverlandf target :D 要耐心的磨哦:p We enjoyed her company despite some hiccups ! Must say she is the most outstanding DJ we have for this trip in CA & CP. 骠歌,赛酒, 都很棒 !很欣赏 ! My friend, Bro Neverlandf, the mummy & DJ finished 50 plus cans of beers, 赞 ! 很有气分 !(whereas the girls & myself r very mild/non drinkers)

Girls r very service orientated here. Its a nice gesture to find both yr girls waitg for u outside the washroom with tissue paper for u to dry yr hands; standby tissue for u to wipe yr mouth after eating yr food......... I bet u cant find these gestures, though small but thoughtful, in CP ! It really boost a man ego !

Its really nice to c how yr 2 girls trying to out smart, out shine one another to catch yr attention. But its really difficult to decide which girl to bring back for the nite. In the end, the girl with a slightly better look lose out in service to the other who is very daring ! Probably she know that she is not as good looking, so she try to compensate by her service. While the rest were busy drinking, my girl hands (the one that lose out slightly in looks) were busy auto-roaming all over me while I reciprocated. In no time, both of us were then high! Upon seeing us in this stage, my prettier girl resigned! So verdict was obvious, I selected the girl who is not as good looking but come with a better service. That was an excellent decision which kept me entertained for the entire night !

Damage for KTV that night was around RMB1000 incl food but exclude DJ tips(another RMB200) (but I think about 24 cans of beer was complimentary from the mummy & DJ)

Back in the room, after showering individually, we start our battle! Her BBBJ was good & skillful, but minus point, she smoke so I skip the kissing/tongue fightg part. She respected my dislike on her smoking habits; she did not have a single puff during her entire stay, she only smoke when she leaves the hotel. A Plus point ! She was also skillful on bed; I surrendered my first shot after 20 min in missionary. After washing up, I thought I could catch some sleep as I have gone without any sleep for the night before (I am a light sleeper & I cant sleep on the plane); further that was already my 3rd shot for the day! But my girl was very horny, she start to caress my didi & wake him up again, and in no time, she was wet again. Both of us r licking all over one another! We tried many positions ranging from missionary, doggy, side way, cow girl, reverse cow girl etc & she was very accommodating, I gave up my 4th shot for the day after another 50 mins of battling, & thats already 330am. Totally shed out as I am already old, 没補足工课,就上阵, 那来漂亮的成绩单 !But she just refused to let me sleep, she want me to hug her tightly (both in birthday suit) & start to tcss, rolling from one end of the bed to the other & back & forth! She wanted another shot but I was too tired, only managed to dose off probably around 6am.

I was waken up by my friend phone call for breakfast around 930am but I chose to skip. Wash up & both of us start our battle for the day again, surrendering my 5th shot after another hour. Managed 5 shots within 24 hrs, really over sexicated & totally depleted. Thats already past noon, but she wanted to stay with me till 4 plus, but I cant as I have another friend coming from SIN joining us for lunch. Now, I understand y some bros have to 'kick' their girls out of the room ! I would very much like her to stay on but I cant, so I paid her RMB800 with an addn RMB200 for her service.

What a memorable ‘凶' but 'shiok' night to start with in CA ! I am really a tired but happy man ! But it make me cancel my initial plan to have my 双飞 at DFML on the 2nd nite ! Anyway, cant complain, probably I was lucky to select her. As for my friend, the girl he brought back though service orientated but doesnt click & cling on that well as compared to mine.

Many thanks to Bro Neverlandf for giving us an enjoyable & memorable night, already planning our next trip to CA probably late March or early April, will pm u the dates once its firm, hope u can party with us next round.....looking forward ! Also thanks to Sam for all the arrangements......

My apologies if my FR is too long winded as I am not a gd writer, pl bear with me for a while & thanks for yr time reading..................

will post the encounters for the other nights separately,

Gaofar
07-03-2011, 08:23 AM
Wah say.. All this talk makes me rather "gian" leh.. Hahaha..

I'm seeing myself having increase trade dealings in SZ this year.. Perhaps I might venture out to "see" more lah..

Cheers to all bros and snr bros here! :D

KTVman
07-03-2011, 10:29 PM

23rd Feb - CA

Going to CA from HKIA : Its either by shared mpv thru 华通 or 永东 at HKIA or thru ferry to Humen.

shared mpv from HKIA to CA : cost is HKD200 per pax payable at their counter. Duration : 2 to 2 1/2 hrs incl clearing customs @ SZ & waitg time but u need to transfer to another veh @ Fu Tian. (U have to clear HK customs which may take 1/2 to 3/4 hr from time flight landed till u clear thru customs) Also to note mpv will only bring u to specific locations in CA town center like 长安 hotel or 长安国际 hotel. If u r staying in DFJH, u have to take a cab which may costs another 30 to 50 RMB.

recommend if u have 3 pax & above, shd consider hiring entire mpv which is only at 900 to save all that hassle in transfering, waiting etc.

OR Take a ferry to Humen at Transit terminal at HKIA which is at RMB290 (u need not clear HK custom) but ferry schedule must compliment yr flight timing. Ferry timing departing HK will be 10:30, 12:30, 14:00, 16:30, 18:15. Estimated journey time: 70 - 90 minutes. Then u can take a cab to yr destinated hotel in CA, probably ranges from RMB30 to 80 depending on yr location

Just to touch on the flight where I regretted bcos it affected my performance in CA. Took Jetstar flight which depart @ 640am from SIN which proves to be a grave mistake for late night sleeper like myself as I normally retire around 2 to 3am, thus to be @ airport around 5am means I have to go without sleep for that night. I shd have gone with my usual CX where there r more flights to select from & save all that hassle havg the plane landed in the middle of the run way & wait for transfer to terminal by buses. Just to save that mere $200 where my friend insisted as he said thats the amt for getting a MM for ON. Well to me its not worth going thru all the hassle & dont forget Jet star flights r without meals!

I landed at 1045, cleared customs etc, its 1130am, grab a bite & I was @ 华通counter by noon. Board mpv @ 1215pm, reach DFJH around 245pm incl transfers. Alas, room not ready for us, waited till 3pm.

Was brought to 金四海 sauna as its nearest bcos time was not on our side. Anyway, I am not expectg much as my only intention was to bring my friend to try as its his 1st time then. Selection of girls was above average, better than JL & that 金鱼缸 in CP, probably HH standard. Cost was RMB650 plus RMB69 for the water bed option. U can also select rooms with connecting door where u can x change yr girls during yr act or even an orgy ! service cant complain, u have the boy to remove yr shoes & socks, the girl removing yr clothings etc. Room spacious with a round bed & mirrors mounted on ceiling & part of wall. Girl will start off with bathing u, BBBJ, then her 蚂蚁上树 incl lickg yr ass, using her boobs rubbing all over u & yr didi etc, it can be quite kinky esp on water bed but its tiring for the girl. My friend lost his 1st shot CIM at this round. I proceed to the bed for my round 1 after showering where I surrendered my 1st shot after 20min. She is accommodating with the various positions ie, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl etc. Definitely service orientated. After that, she ask me to lay on bed & she start to service me again according to those items listed on the menu which is now only a pocket calender size card. But i really cant make out those words as its too small, further I lost track of whether she perform all those mentioned items as listed. I only recall rejecting an item 毒龙樁 where she will insert those beads into yr ass hole to massage yr prostate. I dont like the idea of having my ass hole 'raped':p, so I skip. She also performed that 360 degree BBBJ. The rest r quite SOP! Anyway, I managed to stretch her till the last 15min of the 2 hr session where I gave up my 2nd shot in my favourite doggy position leaving enough time to shower etc, can c she is quite shed out !

Rating

Night - DFJH

Very honor & glad to have Bro Neverlandf, the 'Mayor of CA', join us for the night. It definitely brightens up & add decorations for the entire night as there r only 2 of us ! Room was fairly spacious as its only a small room, decorations cant complain, definitely better than Amazon & may be FH in CP. Girls selection was slightly above average but qty wasnt that gd, probably due to CNY holidays. My friend got 1 & I managed to find 2, all from the 2/5/8 category. Well, my decision for selecting 2 girls proved correct as the girls tried their very best to out beat one another so that they can be brought back, not just earning that ST fee ! After selection, yr girls will remove their bras.

Must highlight, the DJ designated by Bro Neverlandf, was not only gd lookg, have the desired ht, adorable but got character ! 很有个性 , 似小辣椒! probably its Bro Neverlandf target :D 要耐心的磨哦:p We enjoyed her company despite some hiccups ! Must say she is the most outstanding DJ we have for this trip in CA & CP. 骠歌,赛酒, 都很棒 !很欣赏 ! My friend, Bro Neverlandf, the mummy & DJ finished 50 plus cans of beers, 赞 ! 很有气分 !(whereas the girls & myself r very mild/non drinkers)

Girls r very service orientated here. Its a nice gesture to find both yr girls waitg for u outside the washroom with tissue paper for u to dry yr hands; standby tissue for u to wipe yr mouth after eating yr food......... I bet u cant find these gestures, though small but thoughtful, in CP ! It really boost a man ego !

Its really nice to c how yr 2 girls trying to out smart, out shine one another to catch yr attention. But its really difficult to decide which girl to bring back for the nite. In the end, the girl with a slightly better look lose out in service to the other who is very daring ! Probably she know that she is not as good looking, so she try to compensate by her service. While the rest were busy drinking, my girl hands (the one that lose out slightly in looks) were busy auto-roaming all over me while I reciprocated. In no time, both of us were then high! Upon seeing us in this stage, my prettier girl resigned! So verdict was obvious, I selected the girl who is not as good looking but come with a better service. That was an excellent decision which kept me entertained for the entire night !

Damage for KTV that night was around RMB1000 incl food but exclude DJ tips(another RMB200) (but I think about 24 cans of beer was complimentary from the mummy & DJ)

Back in the room, after showering individually, we start our battle! Her BBBJ was good & skillful, but minus point, she smoke so I skip the kissing/tongue fightg part. She respected my dislike on her smoking habits; she did not have a single puff during her entire stay, she only smoke when she leaves the hotel. A Plus point ! She was also skillful on bed; I surrendered my first shot after 20 min in missionary. After washing up, I thought I could catch some sleep as I have gone without any sleep for the night before (I am a light sleeper & I cant sleep on the plane); further that was already my 3rd shot for the day! But my girl was very horny, she start to caress my didi & wake him up again, and in no time, she was wet again. Both of us r licking all over one another! We tried many positions ranging from missionary, doggy, side way, cow girl, reverse cow girl etc & she was very accommodating, I gave up my 4th shot for the day after another 50 mins of battling, & thats already 330am. Totally shed out as I am already old, 没補足工课,就上阵, 那来漂亮的成绩单 !But she just refused to let me sleep, she want me to hug her tightly (both in birthday suit) & start to tcss, rolling from one end of the bed to the other & back & forth! She wanted another shot but I was too tired, only managed to dose off probably around 6am.

I was waken up by my friend phone call for breakfast around 930am but I chose to skip. Wash up & both of us start our battle for the day again, surrendering my 5th shot after another hour. Managed 5 shots within 24 hrs, really over sexicated & totally depleted. Thats already past noon, but she wanted to stay with me till 4 plus, but I cant as I have another friend coming from SIN joining us for lunch. Now, I understand y some bros have to 'kick' their girls out of the room ! I would very much like her to stay on but I cant, so I paid her RMB800 with an addn RMB200 for her service.

What a memorable ‘凶' but 'shiok' night to start with in CA ! I am really a tired but happy man ! But it make me cancel my initial plan to have my 双飞 at DFML on the 2nd nite ! Anyway, cant complain, probably I was lucky to select her. As for my friend, the girl he brought back though service orientated but doesnt click & cling on that well as compared to mine.

Many thanks to Bro Neverlandf for giving us an enjoyable & memorable night, already planning our next trip to CA probably late March or early April, will pm u the dates once its firm, hope u can party with us next round.....looking forward ! Also thanks to Sam for all the arrangements......

My apologies if my FR is too long winded as I am not a gd writer, pl bear with me for a while & thanks for yr time reading..................

Outsanding report bro. Did you play any games at DFJH, was there any nkd dancing?

BoinKING
08-03-2011, 01:10 AM
thank you ice meltg for your wonderful FR.

arpeggi
08-03-2011, 01:37 AM
Outsanding report bro. Did you play any games at DFJH, was there any nkd dancing?

Hey bro K, I think DFJH only allow 1 song naked dancing, prior to DFML. ;)

ice meltg
08-03-2011, 01:46 AM

Thanks, just doing my part in sharing..............

We did not have any game @ DFJH, not too sure whether did others played any game or not; perharps other bros would like to share !

However, its @ DFML on our 2nd nite that some game were played, though I learned from my girl later that we probably only played 1/3 of those items supposed to be on their list. Thats bcos, there was a very bad shortage of girls & we (only 3 of us) only managed to have 1 girl each. Group too small, probably neglected by their managers:(
Its only later in my room that I understand from my girl that they r supposed to strip the guys naked so as to dance with their girls (also naked) as the finale. Felt short changed:mad: But fortunately it was compensated by my girl service:p

Anyway, I will go into detail in my 2nd day FR then...................... stay tuned !

ice meltg
08-03-2011, 01:48 AM
thank you ice meltg for your wonderful FR.

U r most welcome, just doing my part in sharing, hope u enjoy..........................:p:p

BoinKING
08-03-2011, 01:52 AM
I will need all the FR I can get.. going there in May alone.. solo pilgrimage hopefully can meet someone along the way if not one person explore very sian.

wolfmaster
09-03-2011, 01:07 PM

23rd Feb - CA

Rating

Night - DFJH

Excellent FR.. makes me think of the old days ... again..

ice meltg
10-03-2011, 02:12 PM

23rd Feb - CA

Sorry I miss out e last time, like to add on, probably best & fastest route is via SZ Bao An Airport whereby u probably takes only 30 min to reach CA via cab, but do take note that Silk Air only flies from SIN on Mon, Thurs, Fri & Sun & only 1 flight to & fro.

would also like to take this opportunity to thank Bros Gaofar, Spoonfork & Northern for yr pts & encouragement, will post my 2nd day FR these 2 days; my apologies for e delay as I was down with my migraine headache................:(

monkeygod28
10-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Anyone that will be in Chang An from 22 to 26 Mar???? Wanna meet up??? sian... going there alone... Frens all busy with works and wifes so cannot go.

storm
12-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks, just doing my part in sharing..............

We did not have any game @ DFJH, not too sure whether did others played any game or not; perharps other bros would like to share !

However, its @ DFML on our 2nd nite that some game were played, though I learned from my girl later that we probably only played 1/3 of those items supposed to be on their list. Thats bcos, there was a very bad shortage of girls & we (only 3 of us) only managed to have 1 girl each. Group too small, probably neglected by their managers:(
Its only later in my room that I understand from my girl that they r supposed to strip the guys naked so as to dance with their girls (also naked) as the finale. Felt short changed:mad: But fortunately it was compensated by my girl service:p

Anyway, I will go into detail in my 2nd day FR then...................... stay tuned !

Bro, we bring our checklist next time we go ok? :D

marikita1629
12-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Reporting loner currently in changan looking for kaki.any chang an kaki?

ice meltg
12-03-2011, 05:11 PM

23rd Feb - CA

Pl refer to http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5738934#post5738934 for details

Also like to show my appreciation to Bros Neverlandf & diputs1269 for yr upz & encouragement..........Many thanks ! Will put in more effort for e next FR ! :p

ArChi
12-03-2011, 06:04 PM
wow seem like CA is so happening...
btw is there any guide on some of terms use like 2/6/8.. dont really understand.

kenny_boy
12-03-2011, 09:24 PM
wow seem like CA is so happening...
btw is there any guide on some of terms use like 2/6/8.. dont really understand.

2/6/8, 3/6/9, 4/8/12 are actually short for 200/600/800, 300/600/900 etc
These are all the categories of the KTV MMs, with the first digit indicating the sitting fee (坐台费), second digit as the fee for fast food (快餐)ie the MM accompany you through out the KTV session and you bring her back for one bonk. The last digit indicates the overnight fee (出街/ 过夜). Normally for overnight session, you will at least get 2 shots before the MM leave in the morning.

Different KTV have different categories of MMs.

BoinKING
14-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Just to clarify, once you pay the overnight fee you no need to give sitting fees right unlike local ktv which has tips then separate agreement.

kenny_boy
14-03-2011, 07:35 AM
Just to clarify, once you pay the overnight fee you no need to give sitting fees right unlike local ktv which has tips then separate agreement.

Yes. Overnight includes the sitting fee as well. Pay only at the end of the day. Usually the MMs will stay till at least 7-8am.

ice meltg
14-03-2011, 03:55 PM

24th Feb – CA - DFML

We were early, waitg for them to open ard 7pm, as its only a 3 min walk from DFJH…………………….................
First patch of girls brought into our room were above our expectation though, I thought of selectg that center 2 girls but only took 1 (my other 2 kakis did not select) as we thought later batches would be better, but that was a grave mistake ! As for the 2nd batch, all of us unanimously eyed on 1 girl; so its only fair that one of my friend (say A) took her as I already got one. As for later batches, they just simply did not really make it in terms of quality & quantity ! In the end, we only have one girl each, as there wasn’t many to select from. But that was considered fortunate, as I learned from my girl later that customers from at least 10 other rooms for the past few nites had to leave without any girls, really bad ! My other friend (say B) just have to settle for one though not his liking bcos there wasn't any left ! All our girls r in the 3/8/10 category.

But we were compensated by our girl’s service. Also just to mention, really must pick a gd DJ too, its very important to create a cozy atmosphere, 要会搞气分 !This one assigned to us really cant make it, very cold like an iceberg, or rather its like we owe her a million dollars ! I thought I am cold, but she is very much better than me ! Compared to our 1st nite, its million miles apart !!! Disappointed otherwise the nite would have been more enjoyable !

After selectn done, all the girls were asked to surrender their bras ! The girls were very responsive, just after a moment of warmg up, my friend’s (A) girl start hugging him like a koala bear & in no time was tongue fighting with him. Fierce ! Upon seeing that & probably not wanting to lose out, my girl unzip me & start to fondle with my didi within my pants to wake him up ! & both of us begin our auto-roaming !

There wasn’t any game played for the night unlike what some bros hv posted earlier, probably due to shortage of girls, those mamasan/papasan were too busy settling the girls shortage problem with customers. Felt short changed !:(

There was only an interval where songs were interrupted by disco music, lights dimmed, (probably 5 to 10 mins) whereby our girls removed their tops & exposed their boobs, removed their ‘hubby’ tops, & start rubbing their boobs all over yr body. U started off with yr girl, then the girls will moved on, jumping from yr lap to yr neighbour's lap ! There’s only 3 of us, so we get a chance to feel or rather ‘rub’ all the 3 girls boobs. Very juicy ! Getting to taste ‘B cups’, ‘C cups’, loose & tight etc ! HeHeHe !!! Of course, the ‘shiok’ part is when u get to bury yr face in between their boobs & try out the “facial treatment” ! :p Mean while, at same time, the girls will unbuckle yr belts, unzip yr pants, bring out yr didi & fondle till he fully awakes & exposed yr ‘hard-on’. Talk about 男女平等, who says there’s none in China? Over here in CA, the guys get a chance to ‘taste’ all the 3 girls boobs & all the girls in terms got the opportunity to play with the guys ‘hard on’ ! Hahaha!

Every thing will stopped & go back to normal when disco music ceases & the songs resumed. Though short, but all can be very high especially when u r already ‘drenched’ with alcohol ! Its a Fun & Unforgettable Experience! Its only later that I learned from my girl in the room that she actually signaled to other 2 girls at this stage wanting to strip my friend’s (A) completely naked (bcos she’s ‘jealous’ that they r fondling & tongue battling as if there were nobody else in the room, 简直把我们当透明! Hehe !) but wasted, the other 2 girls didn’t reciprocate, otherwise, 气分肯定到达更高一层 !

As for the rest of the night, playing dices, drinking, singing etc all were responsive, just that we didn’t have a gd DJ, so atmosphere wasn’t as gd as our 1st nite ! However, must highlight, my friend (A) was matched well with his girl, both r superb singers ! so u will find many 情歌对唱/合唱,两个人那种忘我, 你侬我侬的情景, 真是羡煞傍人!Cant blamed my girl for getting ‘jealous’ ! My other friend (B) girl was also a gd singer ! only both of us croak like frogs ! Anyway, Very entertaining night !

Damage for KTV that night was around RMB1300 incl food but exclude DJ tips(another RMB200) (we were too busy with our girls till we left with a surplus of about 12 cans of beer)

Back in room, our battle starts after showering, her BBBJ suction was good & skilful ! Her tongue twirling round yr small head is so skilful that make u wanted more & more ! We put up a fierce battle; but due to the fact that I was totally depleted the night before, surrendering 5 shots within the 1st day & going without proper sleep for 48 hrs, it really took me nearly an hour before I unloaded my first shot ! Very service orientated, she didn’t complain even though both of us were totally ‘shed’ as we really tried many positions, be it, front, rear, side etc………… but what touches me most was she apologized that she wasn’t good enough to make me high to make me enjoy the night ! she even suggest to ask her friend (happens to be the one standg beside her during the 1st parade that I spotted, but alas, what a waste, I didn’t ask her to stay) to come by for a ‘双飞’ to make me happy ! she used to do ’双飞’ tog with her friend so she is very certain she can bring me to ‘heaven’ ! However, her friend also stayed over night, hence, cant join her ! what a miss ! wasted !

As both of us were tired, we only choose to hug one another & tcss, however, like to point out, she told me something that’s worth a good laugh ! she mentioned my friend (B) girl was an ‘expert’ in performing, haha ! she can used her CB to smoke cigarette ! like what u c in those ‘Tiger Show’ & each performance will earn her RMB500 ! wah lau ! WTF ! I cant help laughing ! I was contemplating whether how to tell my friend then ! I only managed to share this with him the next morning & he flipped ! Anyway, he didn’t enjoy her company bcos he said the moment she stripped, he already ‘sian’ liao !!! Her boobs & fats r loose & sagging, some more, tattoo all over her body !!!

I also learned from my girl that we probably only played 1/3 of those game supposed to be on their list. Thats bcos, there was a very bad shortage of girls & our Group too small, probably neglected by their mamasans. We r supposed to play game like ‘find yr girl’ (u will be blind folded & asked to identify your girl thru touchg their boobs, those that failed will be ‘punished’ by having to perform other amusing acts ! ) or ‘find yr hubby’ etc (looks like its similar to those played in Amazon as in CP) & Grand Finale could be the girls stripping their ‘hubbies’ nude so as to dance with their girls (naked).

As for the night, I didn’t get a good sleep again, what happen ? Alas, my girl was snoring ! I am a very light sleeper & really disturbed, WTF, 天下真是没有十全十美的事 !Another 凶' but 'shiok' night !:p

I woke up early as I didn’t sleep well & start to caress her. She responsed by a round of BBBJ, her tongue twirling & deep throating, ‘shiok’ ! We begin our early battle & fight as if there is no tomorrow ! But, alas, this time I didn’t managed to cum even after a long battle, probably its due to my lack of sleep or already over ‘sexicated’ ! Embarrassing ! But she didn’t give up, she took out my cap & start her superb BBBJ again ! Finally, I surrendered my shot this round.

I paid her the RMB1000 due & some extras for her service ! Before she leave, she still feel apologetic about not being able to give me a gd night & making me happy, but she promised to do better the next round esp her ‘双飞’ service………………………… very service orientated right !

Well, its Another wonderful & enjoyable, though tiring night !

My apologies for takg that long to do this postg as my past few days migraine headache was bad, hope u all enjoy reading !

achw555
14-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Walau, your FR make me so gian. Can't wait till my trip later this year. Thank you very much for sharing. I have been to CA twice last year and DFML definitely does not disappoint. It was a shame there were not many girls available, but it must mostly be due to the time frame. Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Please continue to contribute FRs in the future. Upz you my humble one point. :p

24th Feb – CA - DFML