PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Sirdaniel
05-12-2011, 09:01 AM
last night as jin zhi zun was dissapointing... :( :(

PS: the mummy is superrrrrrrr hotttttt though.

what's jin zhi zun?
new ktv?

neverlandf
05-12-2011, 09:05 AM
last night as jin zhi zun was dissapointing... :( :(

PS: the mummy is superrrrrrrr hotttttt though.

Hi bro, can you discribe more? What happened? Was it girl issue? I have not bent JZZ for years but sometimes pass by and can see some pretty girls...

arpeggi
05-12-2011, 09:25 AM
what's jin zhi zun?
new ktv?

Old KTV.

Hi bro, can you discribe more? What happened? Was it girl issue? I have not bent JZZ for years but sometimes pass by and can see some pretty girls...

Girls wasn't as many as was told to be, quality was quite bad for a non-strip joint, and the mummy was too hot that we use her as our gauge for our expectation level. :o

The two girls I sat with chut pattern as I was being KO-ed by an overdose of alcohol.. :(

FeiGohGoh
05-12-2011, 09:33 AM
what's jin zhi zun?
new ktv?

Think is 東莞長安金至尊國際會所.

Suck Harder
05-12-2011, 12:36 PM
ya lah...u 'disappear' frm CA for so long...no one wan to go CA somehow leh...I'm stucked at CP mostly.. Can't go CA alone (besides, with mayor)... when u hitting CA?

No disappear lah. Just that CA is not solo cheongster friendly in terms of $$$ mah. I did go CA 2 or 3 times this year... :D

I may go CA sooner than I thought. When you in China? Cheers... :)

adidas88
05-12-2011, 03:20 PM
No disappear lah. Just that CA is not solo cheongster friendly in terms of $$$ mah. I did go CA 2 or 3 times this year...
I may go CA sooner than I thought. When you in China? Cheers...
he just came back from cp lar ...
but pretty soon u'll see him in CA/CP again ... :D :D

chanyboy
07-12-2011, 07:50 AM
he just came back from cp lar ...
but pretty soon u'll see him in CA/CP again ... :D :D

...trying to follow your standard, but cant keep up with the $. Call me a 'poor cheongster'..:o

FeiGohGoh
07-12-2011, 07:55 AM
...trying to follow your standard, but cant keep up with the $. Call me a 'poor cheongster'..:o

Nice to meet up with you and party in CP last month. :)

smartke
07-12-2011, 08:08 AM
Nice to meet up with you and party in CP last month. :)

daigor fgg, u met up wif him in one of the nite at YH party?

FeiGohGoh
07-12-2011, 08:30 AM

Yes bro...went to YH 4 times last trip.

smartke
07-12-2011, 09:30 AM
Yes bro...went to YH 4 times last trip.

icic... guess i missed bro chanyboy by a 'finger'... :D:p

adidas88
07-12-2011, 09:34 AM
icic... guess i missed bro chanyboy by a 'finger'...
u sure it's a finger ....and not a dick ?? :D :D

smartke
07-12-2011, 09:47 AM
u sure it's a finger ....and not a dick ?? :D :D

lol...

depends on which/whose finger & which/whose dick; one used to do the measurement for tis case lor... lol... :D;)

krone
07-12-2011, 11:41 AM
lol...

depends on which/whose finger & which/whose dick; one used to do the measurement for tis case lor... lol... ;)

u mean ur dick and finger about same size?!?

joking joking bro hehehe :D:D:D

smartke
07-12-2011, 11:49 AM
u mean ur dick and finger about same size?!?

joking joking bro hehehe :D:D:D

dun tok so much la.. block me frm ur msn... sigh... :(

J fellow
07-12-2011, 01:15 PM
heard there is yanda in ca. dont know true or not.

duckula1
07-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Going down to CA this Sunday! :D excited!

arpeggi
08-12-2011, 02:18 AM
heard there is yanda in ca. dont know true or not.

pretty severe that all saunas are closed, and strip KTV limited to one or two games. :(

Suck Harder
08-12-2011, 02:45 AM
pretty severe that all saunas are closed, and strip KTV limited to one or two games. :(

Thanks for the update. Did you happen to go DFJH? Anyway this is again a good lesson not to listen to Mummy. I called the Mummy earlier today if DFJH is now Yanda... she said no... and strip as per usual.

With this info, I think I may change to CP... but hear CP today got raid too in some of the sauna... tough luck!

Do you know if evil footy also affected? I remember last time Yanda, they even remove the front door for footy. Again thanks for your info.

adidas88
08-12-2011, 09:08 AM
probably due to the recent crackdown on child trafficking .... :(

arpeggi
08-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the update. Did you happen to go DFJH? Anyway this is again a good lesson not to listen to Mummy. I called the Mummy earlier today if DFJH is now Yanda... she said no... and strip as per usual.

With this info, I think I may change to CP... but hear CP today got raid too in some of the sauna... tough luck!

Do you know if evil footy also affected? I remember last time Yanda, they even remove the front door for footy. Again thanks for your info.

DFJH's strip is as per normal for only one song.. and it's not full nudity. just the top with underwears on.

Evil footie is severely affected as well. A place with sauna and footie now claims to be only having clean footie or body massage and no more sauna. any hanky panky and the manager will fuck the masseuse.

arpeggi
08-12-2011, 09:28 AM
probably due to the recent crackdown on child trafficking .... :(

on the other hand, JA's mummy said things are back to normal as of today, but not sure if she's reliable..

adidas88
08-12-2011, 10:02 AM
on the other hand, JA's mummy said things are back to normal as of today, but not sure if she's reliable..
to be sure if she's reliable or not .... u go JA tonite ... if we did not hear from u tmr, we know things r not back to normal ... :D :D

SYTBigBoobLover
08-12-2011, 10:53 AM
to be sure if she's reliable or not .... u go JA tonite ... if we did not hear from u tmr, we know things r not back to normal ... :D :D

no news is gd news, i guess... :D:)

krone
08-12-2011, 12:25 PM
dun tok so much la.. block me frm ur msn... sigh... :(

Dun lidat say leh boss, I very long no log on msn leow... My company ban usage of msn and even yahoo mail in office leh... So I suck thumb cannot use and after some time I do used to no msn leow so dun even bother to log in leow... U add my QQ la that one I'm always on hahaha

smartke
08-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Dun lidat say leh boss, I very long no log on msn leow... My company ban usage of msn and even yahoo mail in office leh... So I suck thumb cannot use and after some time I do used to no msn leow so dun even bother to log in leow... U add my QQ la that one I'm always on hahaha

wah.. daigor, u win liao lor...

1st, me not ur boss, u r my daigor, also my boss ler... ;)
2nd, msn & yahoo ban in ofc, but QQ always on! :eek:
3rd, nvr gimme ur qq, how to add? :confused::(

adidas88
08-12-2011, 01:06 PM
no news is gd news, i guess...
for this case ... no news is bad news ... it means he's being lockup behind bars .. :D
My company ban usage of msn and even yahoo mail in office leh... So I suck thumb cannot use and after some time I do used to no msn leow so dun even bother to log in leow... U add my QQ la that one I'm always on hahaha
ur office ban msn and yahoo mail but allowed QQ ..
either ur boss do not know abt china or never been to china or he himself have a lot of QQ friends ... :D

SYTBigBoobLover
08-12-2011, 01:24 PM
for this case ... no news is bad news ... it means he's being lockup behind bars .. :D

Nope... No news is GOOD news, because he is STILL having FUN till NOW! LOL... :eek::D

smartke
08-12-2011, 01:25 PM
either ur boss do not know abt china or never been to china or he himself have a lot of QQ friends ... :D

precisely... tats my pts in my prev post... ;):D

J fellow
08-12-2011, 02:34 PM

sainz... thanks bro. always stay at dfjh. but never tried it. kind of regret. looks like got to miss again.

Sirdaniel
09-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Going down to CA this Sunday! :D excited!

have fun. hope the fun back to normal by then. a fellow non active bro also gonna be there on sun

zunk
11-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Yanda is officially over in CA ! Happy cheonging !

adidas88
11-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Yanda is officially over in CA ! Happy cheonging !
wow ... u must be the newly promoted Mayor of CA to announce this message officially ... :D :D

prcsytlover
11-12-2011, 11:08 AM

Aiyo.. He using hp qq lah.. Like this u'll also dun know.. Heehee

krone
11-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Aiyo.. He using hp qq lah.. Like this u'll also dun know.. Heehee

Hahaha bro u know me best la hahaha...

zunk
11-12-2011, 01:16 PM
wow ... u must be the newly promoted Mayor of CA to announce this message officially ... :D :D

No lah, i'm just another ordinary fella letting fellow cheongsters know so that they can cheong in peace ..... Cheers :D

adidas88
11-12-2011, 03:24 PM
No lah, i'm just another ordinary fella letting fellow cheongsters know so that they can cheong in peace ..... Cheers
Oh ... i thought u r ... becoz u endorse yanda is officially over ... :D :D

香香很烦
11-12-2011, 04:14 PM

As mr Zuni has collected enough moolah... After raiding all the sauna...:)

Suck Harder
11-12-2011, 05:23 PM

Confirmed. In fact last Fri already ok, at least for DFJH KTV and Jin Shi Hai Sauna.

A quick FR,

Visiting a CA KTV on a Friday night, to pick a gem is like striking lottery. One must have good connection to prebook the girls or be a hungry dog hunting for a MM.

DFJH KTV... strength is good. quality I saw a few gems preselected by customers... All in all quite good. I picked a girl who really looked like the old PZL 155 tall girl... Naked songs back... we had 2 songs... The mummy Lei Hong no horse run... one of the best mummies I ever had if not the best.

Jin Shi Hai Sauna also in operation mode. Tons of gals... but I feel the CA sauna is about height rather than looks. Did not manage to choose.

In Jin Shi Hai there's evil footy... quality so so. Didn't really explore due to lack of time.

Last note... i think CP is really the place to be. Even you walk on the street, every now and then you see one pretty girl. In CA it is tougher. Of course I suspect a lot of the pretty girls you see on CP street most likely Bao by someone or you don't know where to find.

Lazy to post in CP thread, I gone to Lucky Sauna too. Their strip/parade show is good. But if you don't pick girls, you need to pay 50rmb... To me maybe the joint is new, the girls quality and cost actually quite good. But beware, during peak hours... many customers and their water is not hot! Not good in these winter times...

ps: For contacts, please refer to your agents. Do not PM me. Thanks.

chanyboy
12-12-2011, 07:54 PM

well..there's always a chance to party in near future at CP/CA... more kakis at CA will be fun...

Nice to meet up with you and party in CP last month.

..u too... it's very long time I ever banter in Kwongtung-wa..

u sure it's a finger ....and not a dick ??

..fortunately we have not been sperm-bro yet... the last round mostly petite (and tight) syts... and say 'hello' to "a-hua"...;)

smartke
12-12-2011, 09:50 PM
well..there's always a chance to party in near future at CP/CA... more kakis at CA will be fun...

ya... lookin forward to party wif u at... sg! :p

xiaodi me retired frm cp/ca liao... :(

Kent_do
13-12-2011, 09:57 AM
ya... lookin forward to party wif u at... sg! :p

xiaodi me retired frm cp/ca liao... :(

Wah, so sad. One more DaiKor wan retire liao!:(
Contribution to all chiongsters here will be lesser liao.

smartke
13-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Wah, so sad. One more DaiKor wan retire liao!:(
Contribution to all chiongsters here will be lesser liao.

lolx... well, as the going says: "No Money. No Honey".

since no money no honey, then how to try to be 'funny' to get a 'bonk-ny' to hv a 'sunny' day? :p:p

pacificboy21
13-12-2011, 10:56 AM
lolx... well, as the going says: "No Money. No Honey".

since no money no honey, then how to try to be 'funny' to get a 'bonk-ny' to hv a 'sunny' day? :p:p

u can try to be like pete the fish or somebody i cant remember.. Try to KC and get free bonks. :D who knows, you might be more successful than us, manage to kc the girl to pay for your lodging, food and drinks as well. :)
pay $450 only for air ticket, the girl will meet u at the train station, help u carry your bags, pay for your train ticket to CP.

smartke
13-12-2011, 11:34 AM
u can try to be like pete the fish or somebody i cant remember.. Try to KC and get free bonks. :D who knows, you might be more successful than us, manage to kc the girl to pay for your lodging, food and drinks as well. :)
pay $450 only for air ticket, the girl will meet u at the train station, help u carry your bags, pay for your train ticket to CP.

bro, xiaodi not so powderful.

xiaodi already a 'poor fat avg middle-age man' liao... the mms dun even take a 2nd look at me. u think i still young, handsome & rich ar? sigh... :o:(

adidas88
13-12-2011, 01:19 PM
u can try to be like pete the fish or somebody i cant remember.. Try to KC and get free bonks. :D who knows, you might be more successful than us, manage to kc the girl to pay for your lodging, food and drinks as well....
ya lor ... we have one bro ... he is very pampered by his princesses ....
accompany him for 3 days, buy him food, tibits, chinese wine from hometown, goodies....even massage they pay for him ....
but u sure can do better ... the mm will pay for ur air tkt and hotel accommodation ... and maybe, even give u rmb to spend in ktv .... :D :D

pacificboy21
13-12-2011, 01:55 PM
accompany him for 3 days, buy him food, tibits, chinese wine from hometown, goodies....even massage they pay for him ....
but u sure can do better ... the mm will pay for ur air tkt and hotel accommodation ... and maybe, even give u rmb to spend in ktv .... :D :D

Oh, that bro ah.. ya, he is legend already.. totally different scale. I go with a F & F mentality, so no need for this kind of pampered treatment. Later ganna KCed cannot take it. MacDonald dont pay so well enough for me to be treated like a king. :(

prcsytlover
13-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Oh, that bro ah.. ya, he is legend already.. totally different scale. I go with a F & F mentality, so no need for this kind of pampered treatment. Later ganna KCed cannot take it. MacDonald dont pay so well enough for me to be treated like a king. :(
U sure u have a F&F policy meh..

I thought on ur 1st night on ur 1st trip in cp Fuhao, u try to KC the DJ Liao.. In the end, have to sleep alone on ur 1st night in cp.. I think u should be the 1st to sleep alone in cp on the 1st trip 1st night loh..

U also another legend Liao.. Haha..

Kent_do
13-12-2011, 02:45 PM

Ya lor, daiKor. Sound so familiar leh..... Seems like someone I know... Like my SxFx one..... Kekeke:D

arpeggi
13-12-2011, 03:01 PM

Reminds me of one 18 year old guy who sat the same hua tong as me. stay at MMs house, no bring money, all activities paid by MMs.. hehe

bullshit, I must say.. :p

adidas88
13-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Reminds me of one 18 year old guy who sat the same hua tong as me. stay at MMs house, no bring money, all activities paid by MMs.. hehe
bullshit, I must say..
u have learn well, bro .....
dun forget there's another one who said he's the 5th richest man in xxxxxxx ...
i forgot which country is it ... :D :D

krone
13-12-2011, 03:55 PM

bullshit, I must say.. :p

wah 18yr old leh... hahaha... maybe he is really XLG leh hahaha!!! i also wanna go apply to be XLG leh... so good got titbits and massage and wine from hometown and everything....

i only know MMs nice to you at the end of the day they will still ask something from you hahaha... by then will hafta see if you have the heart to say no to them after all their KC skills has been used on you...

in CA/CP, either you F&F or you play the game but must always know that you are just playing a game. At the end of the day it is just a game. You waste your time and effort and all you get is "Game Over" once you complete all the stages...

arpeggi
13-12-2011, 06:44 PM
u have learn well, bro .....
dun forget there's another one who said he's the 5th richest man in xxxxxxx ...
i forgot which country is it ... :D :D

hahaha. you made me laugh out loud. :D:D

30boy
14-12-2011, 01:19 AM
I'm planning a trip to CA from Jan 3 - 7. Anyone there at that time?

TinTin130670
14-12-2011, 02:02 AM
I'm planning a trip to CA from Jan 3 - 7. Anyone there at that time?

Me Me Me...:D
Btw anyone have DFJH Hotel ctc??

Cheers,
TinTin

achw555
14-12-2011, 03:21 AM
Check your PM bro. :D

Me Me Me...:D
Btw anyone have DFJH Hotel ctc??

Cheers,
TinTin

charltonsz
14-12-2011, 06:15 PM
any old bird for chang an ?
3 of us going 23/2 to CP
can join? :)

surachai
15-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Just a little info to share with all CA lovers.

For those who have been enjoying Lei Hong services in DFJH, pls enjoy while it last. She has been head hunted and will join another ktv soon after Chinese new year.

I had one of my most satisfying double fly in recent years a week ago. And thanks to Arpeggi for reserving 2 most excellent mm for me even though I reached around 8:30pm. Pls do bring me again when u go ok? :)

arpeggi
15-12-2011, 12:12 PM

For those who have been enjoying Lei Hong services in DFJH, pls enjoy while it last. She has been head hunted and will join another ktv soon after Chinese new year.

I had one of my most satisfying double fly in recent years a week ago. And thanks to Arpeggi for reserving 2 most excellent mm for me even though I reached around 8:30pm. Pls do bring me again when u go ok? :)

Daikor.. that 2 mm is lei hong reserve one leh.. me dont dare reserve for you. later not up to your expectation kena hoot by you. :D

Thanks for being my tour guide there too. :) Your vast knowledge of
CA amaze me.

Also, thanks for introducing me the hottest mummy ive seen in any KTV at JZZ. :D

surachai
15-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Also, thanks for introducing me the hottest mummy ive seen in any KTV at JZZ. :D

That AM when she use her big headlight rubba me and whisper in my ear, little Surachai immediately stood at attention. Is that why u keep asking her to sit next to u and drink? No wonder the whole night I couldn't see yr hands. ;)

Ahh Fatt
15-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Daikor.. that 2 mm is lei hong reserve one leh.. me dont dare reserve for you. later not up to your expectation kena hoot by you.

Thanks for being my tour guide there too. Your vast knowledge of
CA amaze me.

Also, thanks for introducing me the hottest mummy ive seen in any KTV at JZZ.

That AM when she use her big headlight rubba me and whisper in my ear, little Surachai immediately stood at attention. Is that why u keep asking her to sit next to u and drink? No wonder the whole night I couldn't see yr hands.
Never jio me.... so sad....

FeiGohGoh
15-12-2011, 12:54 PM

and me too......so sad.......:(

adidas88
15-12-2011, 01:00 PM
and me too......so sad.......:(
me want to kill myself liao ..... so damn sad ... :( :(

surachai
15-12-2011, 01:02 PM

Ah hia, my group all newbies except for Arpeggi.. Don't dare to 惊动你的大驾。

adidas88
15-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Ah hia, my group all newbies except for Arpeggi.. Don't dare to 惊动你的大驾。
then why also never jio me ??? me newbie too .....

taxi69
15-12-2011, 01:18 PM

u never bring me leh:(

luzerath
15-12-2011, 02:07 PM

Head hunted? Which ktv huh? :(

adidas88
15-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Head hunted? Which ktv huh? :(
maybe YH ... :D :D

surachai
15-12-2011, 07:32 PM
then why also never jio me ??? me newbie too .....

U liddat say me goot meh? I couldn't find red carpet long enough to welcum u all the way from Cp mah... So got to give up loh :p

adidas88
15-12-2011, 07:34 PM
U liddat say me goot meh? I couldn't find red carpet long enough to welcum u all the way from Cp mah... So got to give up loh
u liddat suan me goot meh ??? :mad: :mad:

surachai
15-12-2011, 07:37 PM
u never bring me leh:(

Wah u daresay I never jio u??? Knn your itiniery to visit all yr gfs in china so long... How I follow u??? U think everyone like u have a rmb printing machine at home is it?!?:p

surachai
15-12-2011, 07:41 PM
maybe YH ... :D :D

She go CP will not survive lah... She will be going to JZZ after Chinese new year. Anyway I told her as long as she gives us the same quality of mm we will continue to support her.

But truthfully JZZ the hardware really jia lat...but still better than amazon. :p

prcsytlover
15-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Wah u daresay I never jio u??? Knn your itiniery to visit all yr gfs in china so long... How I follow u??? U think everyone like u have a rmb printing machine at home is it?!?:p
U should count ur self lucky if just lay red carpet loh.. Wait he ask for 2 rows of mm at the side of red carpet then u know..

So long never see u, how u doing?
Always at CA, dun see u in CP..

chanyboy
15-12-2011, 09:20 PM
She go CP will not survive lah... She will be going to JZZ after Chinese new year. Anyway I told her as long as she gives us the same quality of mm we will continue to support her.

But truthfully JZZ the hardware really jia lat...but still better than amazon. :p

..mmm, like that must go JZZ liao..I mean CA.:o

adidas88
15-12-2011, 10:16 PM
liddat how to support her if she dun go CP ???
But truthfully JZZ the hardware really jia lat...but still better than amazon.
faint ~~ ... another pig sly place .... :mad:

he always hide in silver holiday .... the last time we caught him there with his gal ... :D
..mmm, like that must go JZZ liao..I mean CA.
can bring me newbie there ??? i just stand outside the ktv and u bring the gals out for me to choose ... :D :D

krone
15-12-2011, 10:42 PM
That AM when she use her big headlight rubba me and whisper in my ear, little Surachai immediately stood at attention. Is that why u keep asking her to sit next to u and drink? No wonder the whole night I couldn't see yr hands. ;)

Bro when wanna bring go play? I very lonely here in sg leh hahaha

luzerath
15-12-2011, 10:56 PM

Ewwwww jzz. Wat a waste... If dfml still ok...

Kent_do
15-12-2011, 11:33 PM

DaiKor, IMHO Amazon attraction is the FULL HD hor. Don't compare it with other KTVs as it is marketing on other aspects as they do not offer FULL HD.... just my opinion...hehehehehe
Damn nice when U see so many boobies and dicks bouncing and shaking, here and there.... up and down.....kekekeke:D
Especially when we party with my bro KKJ, he will show his asset even when the HD timing not arrive yet....:eek: jkjkjkjkjk

BTW whats full name of JZZ?

krone
15-12-2011, 11:53 PM
DaiKor, IMHO Amazon attraction is the FULL HD hor. Don't compare it with other KTVs as it is marketing on other aspects as they do not offer FULL HD.... just my opinion...hehehehehe
Damn nice when U see so many boobies and dicks bouncing and shaking, here and there.... up and down.....kekekeke:D
Especially when we party with my bro KKJ, he will show his asset even when the HD timing not arrive yet....:eek: jkjkjkjkjk

Bro it's 金至尊 if I'm not wrong

arpeggi
16-12-2011, 12:03 AM
faint ~~ ... another pig sly place ....

CK standard how to go to JZZ? later he complain say hardware and software no good.. :o

But you see the mummy sure small head turn big big! :D

U should count ur self lucky if just lay red carpet loh.. Wait he ask for 2 rows of mm at the side of red carpet then u know..

You must go CA also ma.. :D we meet there in the future ok?? :o

adidas88
16-12-2011, 12:08 AM
CK standard how to go to JZZ? later he complain say hardware and software no good..
But you see the mummy sure small head turn big big!
liddat i take the mummy ... u guys go to ktv lor ... :D

krone
16-12-2011, 12:22 AM
CK standard how to go to JZZ? later he complain say hardware and software no good.. :o

But you see the mummy sure small head turn big big! :D

You must go CA also ma.. :D we meet there in the future ok?? :o

Bro if u can get bro prcsytlover to go CA I buy u lunch!!! Hahaha

香香很烦
16-12-2011, 12:46 AM

nabei, my dear leader pf amazon.. u say liddat me good meh?

no doubt la... but feel our games in amazon are wilder... heh

Kent_do
16-12-2011, 01:17 AM
nabei, my dear leader pf amazon.. u say liddat me good meh?

no doubt la... but feel our games in amazon are wilder... heh

Hehehe, I say this is the truth and nothing more than the true...hor! U so popular wif your trade-mark showing KKJ...hehehehe.

I no say this, U boh heu me leh.
Long time not party together wif U liao, damn itchy man!!! Looking forward to improve on the HD games...hahaha. When U can cum CP ha? Let's plan for it. Can't wait till Sat to move down to CP from SZ. Me and a few other bros gonna party in CP on Sat and Sun nite, but this time no HD, just straight KTVs....kekekeke:D

BTW, U must show me the fun in CA leh, the last time I go there, was looking forward to the HD and HD organised games by the mummy but did not happen and was kind-of disappointed in CA liao.

surachai
16-12-2011, 10:47 AM

Bro I think no one here knows yr ah bang more than u do...

Thanks for confirming what I did was correct .;)

surachai
16-12-2011, 10:51 AM
liddat how to support her if she dun go CP ???

faint ~~ ... another pig sly place .... :mad:

he always hide in silver holiday .... the last time we caught him there with his gal ... :D

Don't worry ah hia, the toilet have no smell and all touch screen.. That's why I say better than amazon.. Just abit old compared to all the posh places u have been frequenting in CP.

Pls don't picha my lobang leh... Silver holiday is my last bastion in Cp.

surachai
16-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Bro when wanna bring go play? I very lonely here in sg leh hahaha

Don't dare go with young and handsum pple liao... Wait I only get the leftovers...

surachai
16-12-2011, 11:04 AM

I think I may have misrepresented myself when I compare amazon with jzz.. I was just comparing the hardware of the ktv.. Not the MM. I'm not the best person to comment about ktvs in CP as I don't frequent there as much nowadays. Apologies if I have created any confusion to u on my part.

HD used to be a pre dominant culture in CA 武场,but over the years it ha been tone down. Not saying it's not existent, just have to go with the right company and ktv as well. Hope your first disappointing experience will not deter u from trying out CA again. Have fun changing. ;)

adidas88
16-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Don't worry ah hia, the toilet have no smell and all touch screen.. That's why I say better than amazon.. Just abit old compared to all the posh places u have been frequenting in CP.
important is they dun have the sperm or urine smell in the ktv room ..
and the sofa & carpet dun feel soggy and damp ...
washroom is a washroom and not use as a storeroom ...

taxi69
16-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Wah u daresay I never jio u??? Knn your itiniery to visit all yr gfs in china so long... How I follow u??? U think everyone like u have a rmb printing machine at home is it?

hehehe...........sorry lah:o,tat week i in somewhere else.
when is yr next trip to CA,u text me,i will join u:)
Btw i not CK leh,no printing machine:(

neverlandf
16-12-2011, 02:36 PM
went to DFML last night... supported Xiao Mum... reached about 10pm...
surprisingly still got good selection... anyway, still fun place just that now it is only half naked naed... not full.... :D
going to DFML again tonight... started to re-like DFML...

Ahh_Boi
16-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Don't dare go with young and handsum pple liao... Wait I only get the leftovers...left over are meant for me leh, dun fight with me. :D

went to DFML last night... supported Xiao Mum... reached about 10pm......She back to CA? :eek:

香香很烦
16-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Long time not party together wif U liao, damn itchy man!!! Looking forward to improve on the HD games...hahaha. When U can cum CP ha? Let's plan for it. Can't wait till Sat to move down to CP from SZ. Me and a few other bros gonna party in CP on Sat and Sun nite, but this time no HD, just straight KTVs....kekekeke:D

yo brother.... iceman, pacificboy, vertu all in cp.... make sure u bring my taikor pacificboy21 to amazon... trust me, u will have a good time when this mad man is ard... heheh.....

me planning to go in with either tintin group early jan or with the rest of the cp gang in feb,.,,,,:D

Now economy no good,,,,,
only cheong in singapore.......:eek:

adidas88
16-12-2011, 08:23 PM
She back to CA?
this one u also want fight with me ??? :D :D

Now economy no good,,,,,
only cheong in singapore.......
SG can be cheaper than CP meh ???
u guys cheong 4 times/wk ... u do the maths ... :D

arpeggi
16-12-2011, 08:29 PM
this one u also want fight with me ??? :D

taikor, zhun bo.. xiao mun?? :eek: :D

she drunk beri scary one you know.. :D

adidas88
16-12-2011, 08:31 PM
taikor, zhun bo.. xiao mun??
she drunk beri scary one you know..
tie her up lar ... u must learn from ass-biter ... :D :D

pacificboy21
16-12-2011, 09:48 PM
yo brother.... iceman, pacificboy, vertu all in cp.... make sure u bring my taikor pacificboy21 to amazon... trust me, u will have a good time when this mad man is ard... heheh.....

me planning to go in with either tintin group early jan or with the rest of the cp gang in feb,.,,,,:D

Now economy no good,,,,,

你妈的,u freaking 酸 me from Singapore cheong scene to chang ping, NOW even Chang an also ganna.. U really think I print money like adidas or c2b2 ar? I got to borrow money from Cpf just to go out with u.. Pawn my car just to drink with u.. If this goes on, I will need to join the LDC already, thou I won't mind, bro coolmank is MD there.

Ahh_Boi
16-12-2011, 10:36 PM
this one u also want fight with me ???
Wah, u really like to fight with me for everything hor~~! :mad::o:(:eek:

adidas88
16-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Wah, u really like to fight with me for everything hor~~!
competition is good mah .... :D :D

Kent_do
16-12-2011, 11:11 PM

me planning to go in with either tintin group early jan or with the rest of the cp gang in feb,

Now economy no good,,,,,

Wow, so many TaiKors stealth mode in CP ah??? Must say hello when I reach CP.
KNN I still stuck in this @#$%^&* place becourse of work!!! Even need to go into factory on Sat itself!:mad: But then, much work for the money so can buy love in CP...hehehehe.
Only tmr evening will travel up to CP. I have appt to go Peninsular Sat nite and all of us new to this KTV so quite excited.
We not doing Amazon for this trip, maybe next one lah.

Sure wan cheong with bro pacificboy21, if timing right.

U say economy bad, only cheong SG?!!!?!?!?!? SG damaged even higher leh, got lower and still get overnite one meh? :confused:If got, can intro me to try, OK?:D

Sirdaniel
16-12-2011, 11:47 PM

ooo. what a waste. would like to visit dfjh again next year

Sirdaniel
16-12-2011, 11:55 PM
BTW, U must show me the fun in CA leh, the last time I go there, was looking forward to the HD and HD organised games by the mummy but did not happen and was kind-of disappointed in CA liao.

haha. i still feel bad for not being a good host. will right the wrong if got chance next time

FeiGohGoh
17-12-2011, 02:49 AM
Wah, u really like to fight with me for everything hor~~!

competition is good mah .... :D :D

You guys dun waste time lah.....she qq with me everyday lah. She back to dfml after a short sting in CP earlier this year.

Ahh_Boi
17-12-2011, 05:39 AM
You guys dun waste time lah.....she qq with me everyday lah. She back to dfml after a short sting in CP earlier this year.Never mind, u all take, me want guangdong mei! Remember dont let adidias get can liao :D

Tai kor 们 whats ur qq number har? :D

FeiGohGoh
17-12-2011, 05:51 AM
never mind, u all take, me want guangdong mei! Remember dont let adidias get can liao :d

tai kor 们 whats ur qq number har? :d

點算 ? 順得哥情失弟意..........你地都係講掂數先..........

Kent_do
17-12-2011, 07:34 AM
haha. i still feel bad for not being a good host. will right the wrong if got chance next time

Chill Bro, thanks for the trouble for all the arrangements. Like our discussion, there's no sure win (i.e. sure have some hits and misses), no worries. Sure would like to have a RTF oops I mean re-visit CA when time permits or when get tired of CP scene...kekekeke:D

Have fun!

adidas88
17-12-2011, 07:49 AM
點算 ? 順得哥情失弟意..........你地都係講掂數先..........
無問題,大的讓小的。。我不跟你爭廣東媚媚 。。 ..:d :d

TinTin130670
17-12-2011, 12:33 PM
me planning to go in with either tintin group early jan or with the rest of the cp gang in feb

Dun think so much join us this Jan...6th till 11th...:D
Promise not to ask u drink so much...but instead make u strip more...:p

Cheers,
TinTin

krone
17-12-2011, 02:19 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

Bro when u wanna bring me to play in ZH? I also wanna go explore leh haha

香香很烦
17-12-2011, 11:23 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

Haha... U n krone one of the best pp to party with... Everything also on... I like!! Hahah! Cheers!!!:)

varero
18-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Bros, have been in n out of CP for many years n found the place overcrowded n everything more ex n gals are also more stuck up n demanding as vs few years ago.
Now wanting to explore new places with my friends n heard abt Chang An n another place near Shenzhen airportbros, pls recommend hotels in Central location, fun Ktvs, massage with n without happy endings n rates too.
Thanks

prcsytlover
18-12-2011, 12:02 PM
Bros, have been in n out of CP for many years n found the place overcrowded n everything more ex n gals are also more stuck up n demanding as vs few years ago.
Now wanting to explore new places with my friends n heard abt Chang An n another place near Shenzhen airportbros, pls recommend hotels in Central location, fun Ktvs, massage with n without happy endings n rates too.
Thanks
Maybe it will be better if u read thru this thread for some info before posting such a qn...

This type of qn is just inviting trouble.

Go Shenzhen thread for Shenzhen info.

TinTin130670
18-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Bro when u wanna bring me to play in ZH? I also wanna go explore leh haha

Haha... U n krone one of the best pp to party with... Everything also on... I like!! Hahah! Cheers!!!:)

Join me during the Jan trip...we spend 1-2 nites in ZH...ai mai??
Can bring u to 莲花路...酒吧街!!!
Lastly...heard from my colleague who just return..the sauna has reopen...:p

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
18-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Maybe it will be better if u read thru this thread for some info before posting such a qn...
This type of qn is just inviting trouble.
Go Shenzhen thread for Shenzhen info.
haizzzzzzzz .. another one of the kind ....
and some more a 老嫖 .... :(

Lastly...heard from my colleague who just return..the sauna has reopen...
bro tintin ... the sauna in ZH is nothing to shout abt leh ...
i find CP & CA sauna is so much better than ZH ... :)

香香很烦
18-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Lastly...heard from my colleague who just return..the sauna has reopen...:p

Cheers,
TinTin

Mai lah... Zhuhai I nt interested.. Heh.. Now deciding whether go Jan or feb.... Economy bad.. Must cut down to once every two months instead of once every month..... U gg ca this trip also?:)

adidas88
18-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Mai lah... Zhuhai I nt interested.. Heh.. Now deciding whether go Jan or feb.... Economy bad.. Must cut down to once every two months instead of once every month..... U gg ca this trip also?
wah ...not bad at all XXHF ... sell tissue paper also can go to CP every mth ...佩服佩服 .... :D :D

香香很烦
18-12-2011, 11:10 PM
wah ...not bad at all XXHF ... sell tissue paper also can go to CP every mth ...佩服佩服 .... :D :D

Cannot Liao... Must 2 months one time Liao.. Economic crisis...
Lucky I over-ride many tissue sellers also... Thats why can now relax for a break first b4 continuing...:)

smartke
18-12-2011, 11:13 PM

daigor ck, y not we try go bk ZH for a chg. :D:D

adidas88
19-12-2011, 12:03 AM
daigor ck, y not we try go bk ZH for a chg.
can drop by for a day or two max ...
have not been there for some time and heard the last clampdown have really affect the ktv and sauna badly ....
even the LHL angels r all gone .... :( :(

smartke
19-12-2011, 12:12 AM
can drop by for a day or two max ...
have not been there for some time and heard the last clampdown have really affect the ktv and sauna badly ....
even the LHL angels r all gone .... :( :(

ya, me also 1-2 days max. but din know it was badly affected durin the last yd. anyway, fear not... if we really go, tag along wif the prince of zh! ;):D

Ahh_Boi
19-12-2011, 01:11 AM
daigor ck, y not we try go bk ZH for a chg.Yes, yes, please bring him there so that he wont be at CP~~ :D

smartke
19-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Yes, yes, please bring him there so that he wont be at CP~~ :D

ok ok... pls transfer SGD 2k to my bank a/c so tat i hv enuf 'bullets' to convince him to b there~ :D:D

adidas88
19-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Yes, yes, please bring him there so that he wont be at CP~~
naughty ah boi ... u liddat, i dun want to give u the guangdong mei liao .. :D

ok ok... pls transfer SGD 2k to my bank a/c so tat i hv enuf 'bullets' to convince him to b there~
KNN ... u think S$2K is enough "bullets" to convince me to go ZH ?? :mad: :mad:

smartke
19-12-2011, 09:00 AM

abt 10k rmb ler... y not enuf? :confused:

oh ya, forgotten... u need red carpet frm airport to ZH hotel de... tats y not enuf... my bad... :D

Ahh_Boi
19-12-2011, 10:33 AM
abt 10k rmb ler... y not enuf?

oh ya, forgotten... u need red carpet frm airport to ZH hotel de... tats y not enuf... my bad... ya lah, u lidat see CK him 老人家 no up, later he complain u gao gao then u know! :D

CK, I help u scold him liao, lidat can I have the GuangDong mui mui? :D

surachai
19-12-2011, 11:01 AM

Ah Hia, if u do go zhuhai, pls be extremely cautious when on LHL. Was there 2 weeks back and one guy's gf was nearly pickpokected. So those going there before Chinese New Year pls be careful.

smartke
19-12-2011, 11:07 AM
ya lah, u lidat see CK him 老人家 no up, later he complain u gao gao then u know!

CK, I help u scold him liao, lidat can I have the GuangDong mui mui? :D

ah boi, then pls transfer SGD 10k to my bank a/c. else, i will ensure he will end up in cp instead. ;):D

daigor ck, if ah boi din transfer the $$ to me, no need to even give him the GuangDong mm, since u also will b in cp as well... :D

Ahh Fatt
19-12-2011, 12:06 PM
ya lah, u lidat see CK him 老人家 no up, later he complain u gao gao then u know!

CK, I help u scold him liao, lidat can I have the GuangDong mui mui?
KNN, I tot u dun want the GD mm bcos bro FGG promise to find 1 that is 10times prettier... kekeke :D

Ah Hia, if u do go zhuhai, pls be extremely cautious when on LHL. Was there 2 weeks back and one guy's gf was nearly pickpokected. So those going there before Chinese New Year pls be careful.
Thank for the info, Long time no see u liao.... kekeke :p

Ahh_Boi
19-12-2011, 12:32 PM
KNN, I tot u dun want the GD mm bcos bro FGG promise to find 1 that is 10times prettier... kekeke
Knn, the more the merrier cannot meh? :D

surachai
19-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Thank for the info, Long time no see u liao.... kekeke :p

Fatt kor I also miss u much much leh... :D last meeting was in 淫色假日 right?
Next mth in CA? :p

adidas88
19-12-2011, 12:49 PM
CK, I help u scold him liao, lidat can I have the GuangDong mui mui?
KNN, I tot u dun want the GD mm bcos bro FGG promise to find 1 that is 10times prettier... kekeke
ya lar ... i thought u mentioned u dun want orledi ???
thanks for the info, bro ...
yes .. got to exercise extreme cautious when in china now ... :(
Knn, the more the merrier cannot meh?
小心噎死你 .... :D

Fatt kor I also miss u much much leh... last meeting was in 淫色假日 right?

that's where we caught u 偷吃 ... :D

arpeggi
19-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Fatt kor I also miss u much much leh... :D last meeting was in 淫色假日 right?
Next mth in CA?

diu!! next month change your flying pattern date I sure will be there also. :D :D

oh wait, but it's quite near CNY. :(

surachai
19-12-2011, 02:27 PM
that's where we caught u 偷吃 ... :D

Don't liddat leh... I never 偷吃... In fact I 光明正大 stand infront of all of u mah...

Most of the time I 悄悄地来也悄悄地去。

surachai
19-12-2011, 02:29 PM
diu!! next month change your flying pattern date I sure will be there also. :D :D

oh wait, but it's quite near CNY. :(

It's ok... The 西安mm not going back... :p oops picha lobang liao...

duckula1
19-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Hi bros, just came back from CA, just a FR from me
Arrive in CA via HKIA and ferry, trip was surprisingly smooth, but upon alighting at Humen, there’s quite a lot of freelance taxi drivers (anyone want to recommend me some driver?) so a bit unsafe. Reach DFJH safety and proceed to call TPY, ask the manager if there is any yanda. Confirmed there is none and reserved a room. Went there by cab about 30 RMB but about 20 minutes. Lead to a room and the viewing begin. From 500 to 1100. The first round 500 really cannot make it! Mostly pork chops. 600 cat better a bit but I told manager I want one with experience on the demon chair, so choose one in the 700 cat. View up to 1100, some are ok but not worth the price in my opinion. Anyway, the manager specifically ask the girl outside the room she got experience and yes she does.

Started with the usual one dance and fired a short. Nice pink nips and body and proceed to the bath room. Quite extended session in the bathroom, scrub body, then a bit of “service”, plus ar, then bj. Lasted longer than most SN in CP, no rush

Dried up, she proceed to clean my ear, and then “service” and ar again. Quite slow and steady, really service (like a massage session), with the biting of foot and sucking of fingers. Ar use ice and straw. Got a decent 5 min massage, with “oil” or moisturizer

Then proceed to use chair, she shackled me with handcuffs and started to suck, and suck, and suck…..haha, turned around with my kneecaps on the chair and suck me again through the “hole” in the back of the chair, where I can see myself in the mirror. Overall, the chair isn’t something to shout about but it is something new that can experience

Went back to the bed and use the flying ropes, and she flop herself on the ropes at my bro level and suck some more! She turned around to lie on the ropes and did tilt her head back to do some more upside down sucking! She reposition herself and started screwing her in mid-air, with her legs in the 2 rope hooks for leverage. Finished the job on the bed, with me squeezing very hard!

Tok cok a bit then went down and tok to manager, he mentioned that there’s no need to be afraid from Yanda cos they always received internal info. If really got Yanda, they will sometimes open the Sauna after midnight. He said there is no evil footy (yah, right) but the girls for footy are free to make their own choices. After that, went back for a good sleep.

The next day, book a JLD SN room just in case. Asked if got parade but none that day. Went there for a footy. As it is about 2pm, not much girls yet, but the manager recommended a young girl so I take. Quite good looking, petite, about 5 to 6 out of 10, with C cup. I went around the place to see if there is better selection but could not see much people. Room a bit dark, not much variety of drinks like pzl, skill in foot massage, so so only, not as good as pzl, so started to tok cok, she said people bring her out, etc, slowly she started to molest me under the shorts she provided. I close my eyes and just enjoy the feeling, she also close her eyes like she is enjoying rubbing me as well (she wasn’t facing the TV)

A bit later, she said she was feeling a bit horny and I asked so what she wants to do about it. She said she feel like doing it, and I asked how much? She said 500, but it is just to buy her hours, so that she can rest. I tried to negotiate to 400 but I got no skill..hee. I said, if you want 500, unbutton your top button, she did so, I said unbutton some more, and slowly, she obediently started to undo her top dress, and show me her boobs, I grab her top and started to molest her a bit. I said you want 500, later must blow me, she said she never do before but told her it was deal or no deal. She said she will try.

She went toilet and take condom. She use menu to cover hole, then wash my “brother”, then she start blowing with me, seating on the stool, molesting her, my hand reaching down into her uniform, and using my other hand to push her head. Nice to ‘force’ people, kinda kinky. Then took off clothes and do it on the seat with 2 stools to combine into a long bed, she increase volume of TV to muffle her screams. Along the way got some shadow at door, she a bit worried and tried to put on her top. Anyway, I did it until she scream a bit, then fire away. She said never do in the room and haven had sex for a long time, ask me next time bring her out. Not really worth 500 for a shot, but the experience is worth it. Paid 151 for the foot massage and a ride back.

DFJH, stocks were ok- a few gems, on a Monday night, Hong ma ask me to come down at 7pm, luckily had a good dinner before that. However, most of the good looking ones were in A group now, 3 6 11 cat, lesser b group now. Later on, previous girl in my last trip I had before came in but didn’t take her. Had a good time playing games, the girls were pretty and had good chemistry together, but one was prettier (sweeter) but less responsive, the other one was a bit wilder. Took the wilder one. Dance was as usual but they just took their top clothes off and rabba me hehe. Stick so close to me, so I cannot see clearly their assets. Wanted to strip them completely but Hong ma hovering around outside. She wanted to extend another song for me but I dun want. Figure of the girls were about the same. Easy for the girls to rpe me cos I wearing shorts and Tshirts and sandals. Where else in the world can you dress like an ah beng and the girls in gowns and still pay attention to you? I didn’t even bother to dress up. Lesser English songs in KTV. No tips for waiter. Damage was 775 with no tips. Just had a ST because had a headache from drinking too much, and a bit routine, sometimes sleep is more important – suction was okie, but want a bit longer. Had bottle left over as usual. She didn’t want to go, but I insisted, cos I want the whole bed to myself..hee. But got her number though. No French kissing but got bbj. Wish the girls were more wild though

Too Bad Hong Lei is leaving but anyone knows where she is going to? If someone can give me a good, good mummy contact from DFML (as good as Hong Lei I hope), I will be much obliged.

Lazy to post in CP thread. Went to CP for a day and went Virgin. Super crowded like fish market, a bit spoilt my mood, but luckily pick a French maid with daddy issues! Super lucky! Haha, Quite wild and kawaii, like Jap school girl, with all the Jap AV effects. She got a good body as well, not big and sagging, just perfect B cups. Only got her tag number.

Went to BBS and pick up one as well, not much selection but the one I pick is “experienced”, likely due to many cheongsters for her to practice on. Paid 10 for the ride from agent. Anyway, ask agent if there’s anything new in the SN scene, and there is none, only heard about Virgin for cosplay, Lucky for strip show and Meibao for their “boss’s room”. Any bros got anything new for xiaodi to try?

If like my FR, kindly up me heehee, or recommend me something to try so that my next trip I can write another report

achw555
20-12-2011, 03:27 AM
Thanks for the FR. Would upz you again, but already did before. Keep the FRs coming. BTW, will you be there around mid Feb next year? :cool:

Hi bros, just came back from CA, just a FR from me
Arrive in CA via HKIA and ferry, trip was surprisingly smooth, but upon alighting at Humen, there’s quite a lot of freelance taxi drivers (anyone want to recommend me some driver?) so a bit unsafe. Reach DFJH safety and
Shorten for length.....

If like my FR, kindly up me heehee, or recommend me something to try so that my next trip I can write another report

arpeggi
20-12-2011, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the FR. Would upz you again, but already did before. Keep the FRs coming. BTW, will you be there around mid Feb next year? :cool:

sup dude, you going after CNY?

Let's go JA or DFJH together. :D
Or can go JZZ, flower street not very good but AM is chio. :D

arpeggi
20-12-2011, 09:49 AM
It's ok... The 西安mm not going back... :p oops picha lobang liao...

Diu!! :p

That one mai siao siao hor.. now she just break up with her BF, can take advantage of the situation. ^^ :D

surachai
20-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Diu!! :p

That one mai siao siao hor.. now she just break up with her BF, can take advantage of the situation. ^^ :D

Like that lagi best... She can take advantage of me!! 我牺牲!

krone
20-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Like that lagi best... She can take advantage of me!! 我牺牲!

Dai kor... U are daigor for a reason... How can we let u 牺牲? U let me know when u going... 我赴汤蹈火,sacrifice for u!!!

duckula1
20-12-2011, 11:04 PM

Yo bro, hmm..should be, if all goes according to plan..hee

lonelydick80
21-12-2011, 12:34 AM
hi bros im going shen zhen this weekend and plan to go dong guan probably on 28th dec, previously going this 4 star lihao hotel or laiho hotel, but my bros going back shanghai on 25th. So any recommendation which ktv best to go? eurasia / palazzo / HJ international ? or any further suggestion.

Don't wanna go shanghai splash 1.5k for dead fish although pretty models.

Hope bros out there can help me so i can make booking for hotel as well.

thanks!

adidas88
21-12-2011, 09:00 AM
hi bros im going shen zhen this weekend and plan to go dong guan probably on 28th dec, previously going this 4 star lihao hotel or laiho hotel, but my bros going back shanghai on 25th. So any recommendation which ktv best to go? eurasia / palazzo / HJ international ? or any further suggestion.

Don't wanna go shanghai splash 1.5k for dead fish although pretty models.

Hope bros out there can help me so i can make booking for hotel as well.

thanks!
i can understand why ur nick is called lonely dick ...

krone
21-12-2011, 10:16 AM

hahahaha nice one la bro :D:D

香香很烦
21-12-2011, 04:36 PM

Sibei dee siao... Hahahahahhaahhahahahaaa...

nohairsam
21-12-2011, 05:49 PM
For Sale:

2 nights stay in Oriental Glory hotel, deluxe steam room worth 288RMB per night, going at 200RMB per night.

and

2 nights stay in Babylon Hotel (previous Park Hyatt hotel), deluxe room worth 410RMB per night, going at 300RMB per night.

smartke
21-12-2011, 05:55 PM
For Sale:

2 nights stay in Oriental Glory hotel, deluxe steam room worth 288RMB per night, going at 200RMB per night.

and

2 nights stay in Babylon Hotel (previous Park Hyatt hotel), deluxe room worth 410RMB per night, going at 300RMB per night.

wow... very gd deal! any expiry date for the promo?

nohairsam
21-12-2011, 06:05 PM
wow... very gd deal! any expiry date for the promo?

oh... forgot to add... Oriental Glory only valid for this month! Babylon valid till 10 Feb 2012.

eurodc
21-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Last week I went to a SN in CA called HUI CHAO HOTEL, 5 star hotel newly built just 2 months ago. Rooms very new and spacious, with mirror on ceiling both in room and toilet, also there is a water bed. Damage is 4.5/5/6 with no room fees. Surprisingly the stock is very good, even though I went around 1AM. Can stay overnight after 12AM. Managers very friendly. Usually I only do 1 shot in SN, but in HUI CHAO, the MM make me so steam I managed to do my first ever 2 shots in SN.

For guest rooms, it is only 148 per night. Probably this is only new opening price.

Estimated about 10 mins drive from babylon hotel and 20 mins drive from changan centre (moderate traffic), so that place maybe quite ulu. But then I just feel that the rooms and service greatly make up for the inconvenience.

smartke
21-12-2011, 07:46 PM
oh... forgot to add... Oriental Glory only valid for this month! Babylon valid till 10 Feb 2012.

thks for the info bro!

too bad i cant make it, else i wld definitely choose Babylon deluxe room w/o hesitation! :D;)

sex crusader
21-12-2011, 08:04 PM
thks for the info bro!

too bad i cant make it, else i wld definitely choose Babylon deluxe room w/o hesitation! :D;)

Cum la.....I jio u now.:D long time no go ca Liao leh

arpeggi
21-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Last week I went to a SN in CA called HUI CHAO HOTEL, 5 star hotel newly built just 2 months ago. Rooms very new and spacious, with mirror on ceiling both in room and toilet, also there is a water bed. Damage is 4.5/5/6 with no room fees. Surprisingly the stock is very good, even though I went around 1AM. Can stay overnight after 12AM. Managers very friendly. Usually I only do 1 shot in SN, but in HUI CHAO, the MM make me so steam I managed to do my first ever 2 shots in SN.

For guest rooms, it is only 148 per night. Probably this is only new opening price.

Estimated about 10 mins drive from babylon hotel and 20 mins drive from changan centre (moderate traffic), so that place maybe quite ulu. But then I just feel that the rooms and service greatly make up for the inconvenience.

Is this the one we saw while in the vehicle to supper from JA?? :confused:

smartke
21-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Cum la.....I jio u now.:D long time no go ca Liao leh

onz! thk u for payin for my air tix & hotel accommodation~ :D:p

eurodc
22-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Is this the one we saw while in the vehicle to supper from JA?? :confused:

I dun think so, I also dunno the exact location of the supper place.

My fren drove there to HUI CHAO and along the way I saw babylon. Good place to consider for 148 per night if u stay long.

smartke
22-12-2011, 12:51 AM
I dun think so, I also dunno the exact location of the supper place.

My fren drove there to HUI CHAO and along the way I saw babylon. Good place to consider for 148 per night if u stay long.

issit frm babylon, on the way to dfjh direction?

if yes, issit on the left hand side, b4 rchin dfjh?

eurodc
22-12-2011, 08:15 AM

I just took out the name card and see the address

长安镇沙头南区靖海西路新兴路6号

I believe it is away from DFJH direction, I dunno the place very well as you know i always get lost in CA :D

FeiGohGoh
22-12-2011, 08:31 AM

长安镇沙头南区靖海西路新兴路6号

I believe it is away from DFJH direction, I dunno the place very well as you know i always get lost in CA :D

Bro....when are u gonna settle in SZ ? Will I be seeing u Feb ?

eurodc
22-12-2011, 08:47 AM
Bro....when are u gonna settle in SZ ? Will I be seeing u Feb ?

Hey Fei Goh, I just came back to Singapore day before on Tuesday. Flying again to SZ next week till mid Jan.

Come back to Singapore for CNY then early Feb i will officially settle down in SZ. My number is still the same, or pls drop me a PM so that I can drop over to visit u in Feb when u are in DG ok? :D Hopefully u will drop by CA as it is nearer my place, otherwise I could make the trip up CP look for u.

And your rep points is more bullish than the USD !!

adidas88
22-12-2011, 08:52 AM
吃汤圆变圆圆。你圆我圆他也圆。大家圆圆来团圆。祝大家冬至快乐过个好新年! .. :) :) :)

FeiGohGoh
22-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Hey Fei Goh, I just came back to Singapore day before on Tuesday. Flying again to SZ next week till mid Jan.

Come back to Singapore for CNY then early Feb i will officially settle down in SZ. My number is still the same, or pls drop me a PM so that I can drop over to visit u in Feb when u are in DG ok? :D Hopefully u will drop by CA as it is nearer my place, otherwise I could make the trip up CP look for u.

Great, I will be in CP Feb 12th onwards, let's get together again. :D So no more ME for u and Mayday should be back from there also.

Oh...guess u missed out on the sbf 10th anniversary points giveaway few weeks ago. Should look at Smartke rep pts leh.....he got almost 500 pts over the weekend. :eek:

FeiGohGoh
22-12-2011, 09:06 AM
吃汤圆变圆圆。你圆我圆他也圆。大家圆圆来团圆。祝大家冬至快乐过个好新年! .. :) :) :)

Thanks CK for reminding me.....wife told me to get roast pig and fruits for 拜神....definitely no CP trip in Feb if forget. ;)

Sirdaniel
22-12-2011, 09:06 AM

think sam mentioned back in nov that the hotel u are talking about isn't gonna open for prob another 6 months. n iirc, its some international chain

smartke
22-12-2011, 09:14 AM

长安镇沙头南区靖海西路新兴路6号

thks... will try to google the addr for the map... :)

Oh...guess u missed out on the sbf 10th anniversary points giveaway few weeks ago. Should look at Smartke rep pts leh.....he got almost 500 pts over the weekend. :eek:

ar? 500 pts? got so much meh? think 200 pts only... :p

anyway, tis sbf pts cant get me air tix to sz, cant get me free hotel accommodation in cp/ca, cant get me 'teleport' to cp/ca immediately. sigh...

luzerath
22-12-2011, 10:52 AM

长安镇沙头南区靖海西路新兴路6号

This one?

http://map.baidu.com/?poiShareUid=83c9071f5551fea63686f4bb&cityCode=119&tn=B_NORMAL_MAP

Ahh_Boi
22-12-2011, 11:45 AM
吃汤圆变圆圆。你圆我圆他也圆。大家圆圆来团圆。祝大家冬至快乐过个好新年! .. Must u post in every tread? :mad::D:p

adidas88
22-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Thanks CK for reminding me.....wife told me to get roast pig and fruits for 拜神....definitely no CP trip in Feb if forget.
i believe if u forgot, these will happen ...
1. no cp trip for year 2012
2. sleep in the toilet bathtub for 6 mths
3. no bonk bonk for 3 mths
4. grounded at home for 1 mth ..... :D :D
Must u post in every tread?
KNN ... ah boi .. eye see big big ...
only 2 thread ..... CP & CA thread ... :mad: :mad:

FeiGohGoh
22-12-2011, 11:52 AM
i believe if u forgot, these will happen ...
1. no cp trip for year 2012
2. sleep in the toilet bathtub for 6 mths
3. no bonk bonk for 3 mths
4. grounded at home for 1 mth ..... :D :D

:eek: Wah....am I glad that you ain't my wife........ :D

Calvin
22-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Great! Now i know who to call if i pator with my mm in shenzhen. Remember to update the shenzhen threads as well :rolleyes:

Regards

prcsytlover
22-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Must u post in every tread? :mad::D:p
Ya lor ya lor..

He can post others cannot.. Double standard.. Duizzzzzz

At least make an effort of changing the text lah.. Haha..

adidas88
22-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Ya lor ya lor..
At least make an effort of changing the text lah.. Haha..
duizzzzzzz ... u also want to put a leg in here izzit ???
i only posted in 2 threads ... CP & CA ... :mad: :mad:

smartke
22-12-2011, 03:17 PM

lolx... i guess many ppl like to hv fun wif daigor ck. :D

adidas88
22-12-2011, 04:14 PM
lolx... i guess many ppl like to hv fun wif daigor ck. :D
all come here and bully me ..... me old ah pek still kenna bully ... :( :(

FeiGohGoh
22-12-2011, 04:22 PM
all come here and bully me ..... me old ah pek still kenna bully ... :( :(

CK...thats why they say :

世風日下 人心不古

young man nowadays not like us know how to treat seniors lah.....;)

eurodc
22-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Great, I will be in CP Feb 12th onwards, let's get together again.

Ok bro, i will make a trip down to meet u guys in Feb, pls keep me updated :D

think sam mentioned back in nov that the hotel u are talking about isn't gonna open for prob another 6 months. n iirc, its some international chain

Not sure if the hotel Sam mentioned is the same one as I went to, but the one I went to is new open last month. Room and SN rates very cheap, rooms are new and SN stock is good, at least gave me good enuf impression to post on SBF.

ar? 500 pts? got so much meh? think 200 pts only... :p

No wonder everybody's points ballooned :eek:

This one?

http://map.baidu.com/?poiShareUid=83c9071f5551fea63686f4bb&cityCode=119&tn=B_NORMAL_MAP

Yes yes this one !!! Wah lan eh, now i look at the baidu map then I realised how bloody ulu this place is !!! The manager namecard's back have a map which makes the hotel looks damn close to babylon. But I will still frequent that place la, cos it is cheap and new, and MM service also quite good, and just a matter of another 10 mins drive away from babylon, since i am staying in SZ and have lotsa of time anyway hehehe

Great! Now i know who to call if i pator with my mm in shenzhen. Remember to update the shenzhen threads as well :rolleyes:

Haha, u pator with ur MM then go windows of the world or OCT la, why ask me to be light bulb ... unless she got sister hehehee

smartke
22-12-2011, 04:48 PM
all come here and bully me ..... me old ah pek still kenna bully ...

who dare to bully daigor ck wor... if u angry then u start to throw ur stacks of rmb how? they will feel 'pain' one ler... :D:p jus kiddin.. jus kiddin... :p

CK...thats why they say :

世風日下 人心不古

young man nowadays not like us know how to treat seniors lah.....

luckily xiaodi belongs to the senior division, under junior category. :p

luzerath
22-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Ok bro, i will make a trip down to meet u guys in Feb, pls keep me updated :D

Yes yes this one !!! Wah lan eh, now i look at the baidu map then I realised how bloody ulu this place is !!! The manager namecard's back have a map which makes the hotel looks damn close to babylon. But I will still frequent that place la, cos it is cheap and new, and MM service also quite good, and just a matter of another 10 mins drive away from babylon, since i am staying in SZ and have lotsa of time anyway hehee

LOL see u in feb man.

Thanks for confirming the location. Added to the maplink in my signature with your comments :D

Ahh_Boi
22-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Ya lor ya lor..

At least make an effort of changing the text lah.. Haha..Ya lor Ya lor, somemore can say pple, but pple cannot say him~ :D:p

eurodc
22-12-2011, 11:13 PM
LOL see u in feb man.

Thanks for confirming the location. Added to the maplink in my signature with your comments :D

Very comprehensive map u have there :D :eek:

prcsytlover
22-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Duizzzzz....

Others also just post in ALL DG thread only mah.. Haha..

prcsytlover
22-12-2011, 11:22 PM
ck...thats why they say :

世風日下 人心不古

young man nowadays not like us know how to treat seniors lah.....;)
话不能这么说阿。。。

那是他先为老不尊阿。。。 哈哈哈

prcsytlover
22-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Ya lor Ya lor, somemore can say pple, but pple cannot say him~ :D:p
U dun know mah...

Complain is his 专利!

adidas88
23-12-2011, 09:25 AM
话不能这么说阿。。。
那是他先为老不尊阿。。。 哈哈哈
老你的頭 ... :D
U dun know mah...
Complain is his 专利!
no complains where got improvement ??? :mad:
in china .. u cannot give feedbacks becoz they dun give a shit ..
but when u complain ... then they will pay attention ... 懂嗎 ah pui ...

adidas88
23-12-2011, 12:02 PM
http://img243.imagevenue.com/loc375/th_612963822_xmas2_122_375lo.jpg (http://img243.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=612963822_xmas2_122_375lo.jpg)

~~ click on image to enlarge ~~

surachai
23-12-2011, 12:44 PM
老你的頭 ... :D

but when u complain ... then they will pay attention ... 懂嗎 ah pui ...

Ah Hia, this is not what u taught me the last time.. U told me to F them verbally first and foremost, then if she is pretty, proceed bring her back to room and continue F physically... Don't tell me u Xmas period become 菩萨心肠。:p

adidas88
23-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Ah Hia, this is not what u taught me the last time.. U told me to F them verbally first and foremost, then if she is pretty, proceed bring her back to room and continue F physically... Don't tell me u Xmas period become 菩萨心肠。
taikor surachai ... me neber teach u to F them verbally first hor ....
u can scold them but u cannot abuse them ...
especially if she's a pretty mm ... :D ... u must sweet talk to her and bring back to hotel then F her until kao kao ... dun give chance ... :D :D

neverlandf
23-12-2011, 02:25 PM

长安镇沙头南区靖海西路新兴路6号

汇潮is not new... probably less than 2 year old.... used to be very HOT when it opened... car parked super pack... then got raid.. and lost it glory since then...

see map...

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/neverlandf/IMG_0068.jpg

smartke
23-12-2011, 03:02 PM
汇潮is not new... probably less than 2 year old.... used to be very HOT when it opened... car parked super pack... then got raid.. and lost it glory since then...

see map...

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/neverlandf/IMG_0068.jpg

thks mayor, for the map. very much clearer on the loc now! ;)

hope to catch up wif u again. :)

neverlandf
23-12-2011, 04:05 PM
thks mayor, for the map. very much clearer on the loc now! ;)

hope to catch up wif u again. :)

Yup... we will catch up... nowadays, almost every weekend I will be in CP... chill mode in CP... weekday will be in CA...
Today going to DFML for Christmas celebration...Merry Christmas to all and Have a Happy Happy New Year!! CHeers...

smartke
23-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Yup... we will catch up... nowadays, almost every weekend I will be in CP... chill mode in CP... weekday will be in CA...
Today going to DFML for Christmas celebration...Merry Christmas to all and Have a Happy Happy New Year!! CHeers...

daigor, u givin me the impression tat u prefer cp nowadays! :eek:

anyway, here's a song dedicated to all bros. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDZcGz4vmJc&feature=player_detailpage

eurodc
23-12-2011, 07:39 PM

Hey bro, i got the same namecard as you do from the SN manager.

But taking a look at another namecard I got from the hotel lobby, it says Tower Hotel (泰华酒店). I was told these 2 hotels is from the same management, probably the manager hop over to 泰华 from 汇潮 and didn't change the namecard, since both hotels just side by side. What I was told is that 泰华 is new, barely 2 mths old.

Thanks for the clarification.

Will
24-12-2011, 09:08 AM

But taking a look at another namecard I got from the hotel lobby, it says Tower Hotel (泰华酒店). I was told these 2 hotels is from the same management, probably the manager hop over to 泰华 from 汇潮 and didn't change the namecard, since both hotels just side by side. What I was told is that 泰华 is new, barely 2 mths old.

was at 汇潮 yesterday, the manager also recommend 泰华 and claim that its bigger newer and more mms. shall try 泰华 next time and update bros here ;)

eurodc
24-12-2011, 05:12 PM
was at 汇潮 yesterday, the manager also recommend 泰华 and claim that its bigger newer and more mms. shall try 泰华 next time and update bros here ;)

If I am not wrong the KTV is at 汇潮, SN, massage etc is at 泰华. Price is cheap, stock is good and place is new. Tats why I recommend.

luzerath
24-12-2011, 06:33 PM

If I am not wrong the KTV is at 汇潮, SN, massage etc is at 泰华. Price is cheap, stock is good and place is new. Tats why I recommend.

Tks bro will update maplink accordingly :)

luzerath
25-12-2011, 12:28 AM
merry xmas everyone!

luzerath
01-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Wah very quiet here
Happy New Year everyone!

Huat Ahhhhhhh!

pacificboy21
01-01-2012, 08:51 AM
merry xmas everyone!

Wah very quiet here
Happy New Year everyone!

Huat Ahhhhhhh!

Wa knn, u dun need to sleep ar? 12plus u post, 8 plus u post..

Anyway welcome 2012

krone
01-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Wa knn, u dun need to sleep ar? 12plus u post, 8 plus u post..

Anyway welcome 2012

Welcome to the CA thread my brother hahaha

香香很烦
02-01-2012, 05:07 AM
Welcome to the CA thread my brother hahaha

Where were u today?:eek:

SYTBigBoobLover
02-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Happy New Year to all bros!

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2012!

krone
02-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Where were u today?:eek:

Huh? What u mean by tdy? U post at 5am ask me where was I tdy.... Haha do u mean the last 5hrs? I was at home man what's up? Anyways ur SH girl is back!!!

香香很烦
02-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Huh? What u mean by tdy? U post at 5am ask me where was I tdy.... Haha do u mean the last 5hrs? I was at home man what's up? Anyways ur SH girl is back!!!

Wah!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Pacboy.... Need u to perform liao.... Knn yest left me alone in xxxx ktv to perform.......

unfit
03-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Wah!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Pacboy.... Need u to perform liao.... Knn yest left me alone in xxxx ktv to perform.......
Happy 2012 Bro...Cheers!!!

香香很烦
03-01-2012, 04:21 AM
Happy 2012 Bro...Cheers!!!

U too bro!!!! :) hope u have more awesome bonks this yr wherever u r..
Who's the ang pai in cat 150 now? Kekeke... :)

jackytheman
03-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Will be in CP and Ca next week , wonder who will be around?

mebirdie
03-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Will be in CP and Ca next week , wonder who will be around?

You post everywhere.... later Kena "Firer, Watch your front" :D

jackytheman
04-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Not chinese new year yet :p no fire crackers yet :p haha

ice meltg
06-01-2012, 09:52 PM

But truthfully JZZ the hardware really jia lat...but still better than amazon.

Just to add on, on behalf of Daigor Surachai, as he is too busy to post, to inform all tat LEI HONG has decided not to move on, she will remain in DFJH KTV :)

She look forward to the continuous support from all Bros !!! Happy Cheonging !!! :)

luzerath
07-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Just to add on, on behalf of Daigor Surachai, as he is too busy to post, to inform all tat LEI HONG has decided not to move on, she will remain in DFJH KTV :)

She look forward to the continuous support from all Bros !!! Happy Cheonging !!! :)

Yay!!! Haf more bbbj!

milkii
07-01-2012, 01:33 AM
dear bros, like to get some help from you guys. if i am coming from GZ, should i visit CP or CA first in terms of convenience? also when going to CA, where do you usually stop so that i can get to DFJH humen faster?because the last time i went, i alighted at a bus terminal and took a long journey cab to DFJH, hopefully bros here can help to enlighten me so that i will not the unnecessary miles..thks!!

krone
07-01-2012, 02:01 AM
dear bros, like to get some help from you guys. if i am coming from GZ, should i visit CP or CA first in terms of convenience? also when going to CA, where do you usually stop so that i can get to DFJH humen faster?because the last time i went, i alighted at a bus terminal and took a long journey cab to DFJH, hopefully bros here can help to enlighten me so that i will not the unnecessary miles..thks!!

GZ to CP would be more convenient if u taking train...

Where to stop so that u can go to DFJH humen?!? If u going to humen then why would u wanna stop at CA? FYI there are 2 DFJH, one in humen and one in CA... DFJH is nearest to humen and abt 20min from CA town center. Most buses will stop at CA town center so it's quite inevitable that u need to travel some more down to DFJH.

Not quite the expert with regards to CA but this is what I know and can help from my limited knowledge. Taikors out there pls correct me if I'm wrong...

stupidcupid
08-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Hi bros,

Currently In CA, though of going to DFJH tonite after a "not so happening" in TDWX. There are only 100++ gals in TDWX compare to abt 300++.

Can any bros here pass a number for DFJH room booking? Appreciate it.

Thanks

stupidcupid
08-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Dear Bros,

I am currently in CA till Wed, can someone recommend me a captain's number to contact for booking in DFJH or DFML?

We went to TDWX and it's not so happening, only 100++ girls..

Appreciate it.

milkii
08-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Thks bro krone for the enlightenment. If you have good massage to recommend in humen I would really appreciate...thks!

Suck Harder
08-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Dear Bros,

I am currently in CA till Wed, can someone recommend me a captain's number to contact for booking in DFJH or DFML?

We went to TDWX and it's not so happening, only 100++ girls..

Appreciate it.

I believe DFJH is on alert today, so not sure if you had fun today there. Maybe samsters in CA can verify.

FYI a lot of girls have gone back home for CNY, especially those hot and clever (read good attitude) ones since they already made money. So do not expect much, even in CP the girls number dropped big time and not many good looking ones left. If CA is indeed on alert, you may want to change your playground to CP.

goodwyman
11-01-2012, 04:19 PM
hi bro,

anyone at CA?

I going there tomorrow......

Guy^ver
17-01-2012, 03:18 PM
To all samster who has patronized DFJH and disappointed with the news that Lei Hong is leaving for another joint, not to worry too much. She has re-considered her offer and would continue to serve all Singapore Cheongsters in CA!

aakumu
17-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Hi bro,
新年快乐
年年有餘

My humble two cents.

neverlandf
18-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Due to CK's complain that CA has not enough 5 star hotel, Pullman International Hotel just open in CA with very nice 5 star hotel at 沙头 along the 振安路。
check out www.pullmanhotels.com.cn
I just went there for company dinner.... very nice place... :D

Sirdaniel
18-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Due to CK's complain that CA has not enough 5 star hotel, Pullman International Hotel just open in CA with very nice 5 star hotel at 沙头 along the 振安路。
check out www.pullmanhotels.com.cn
I just went there for company dinner.... very nice place... :D

so fast?
thought Sam said it wasn't gonna be ready for some time yet
got the rates to share?

neverlandf
18-01-2012, 11:32 AM
so fast?
thought Sam said it wasn't gonna be ready for some time yet
got the rates to share?

Our company corporate rate:

Superior King room : RMB 455
Deluxe King room: RMB 525
Both without breakfast

Superior King room : RMB 535
Deluxe King room: RMB 605
Both with breakfast

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/neverlandf/IMG_0123.jpg

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/neverlandf/IMG_0122.jpg

neverlandf
18-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Pullman International Hotel Buffer Restaurant..

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/neverlandf/IMG_0120.jpg

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/neverlandf/IMG_0119.jpg

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/neverlandf/IMG_0118.jpg

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/neverlandf/IMG_0115.jpg

Sirdaniel
18-01-2012, 11:37 AM

Both without breakfast

Both with breakfast

so this puts it in between babylon n ca intl.
but iirc, neighbouring amenities n food etc a bit lacking right?

hamansan
19-01-2012, 02:07 AM
After reading this long thread, it makes my kuku water liu liu. After a quick brain storming with my frens and small head taking over the big head, we have made flight booking to CA from 19th - 22nd Feb. We have not decided to stay where nor where to chiong. What to do..small head is my boss now. :p

I will do more research and if help is needed, hope all the CA taikor will lend me some good advise and lobang.

prcsytlover
19-01-2012, 08:53 AM
After reading this long thread, it makes my kuku water liu liu. After a quick brain storming with my frens and small head taking over the big head, we have made flight booking to CA from 19th - 22nd Feb. We have not decided to stay where nor where to chiong. What to do..small head is my boss now. :p

I will do more research and if help is needed, hope all the CA taikor will lend me some good advise and lobang.
U have chooses dates where 大罗神仙都救不了你..

Let alone taikors in here...

coolmanks
19-01-2012, 09:36 AM
6 Feb is 15th day of Chinese New Year.
19 Feb which is 13 days after 6 Feb is about the ideal time to go. This is the general concenus here.
Weather should be cool and very nice as well.

Suggests you take a look at the map prepared by "luzerath" for a better idea of the various place.
For KTV@ CA the two experts here is Neverland aka Mayor of CA and Bro Ice melt. Bro Ice specialites is naked KTV around the DFML area. hahhahah:D

They are also the most helpful here as they are the taikors.

I will do more research and if help is needed

coolmanks
19-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Thanks for sharing.
Must said that your photo through taken with the same iphone as CK are less clear or focus compared with his photo.hahahah

Can share lobang any new and cheap hotel more suited for my budget.
Can't stay at LQD anymore...too dangerous.

hehehhehe

Both without breakfast

Both with breakfast

hamansan
19-01-2012, 10:38 AM
U have chooses dates where 大罗神仙都救不了你..

Let alone taikors in here...

Yes we have tot about the dates. V also understand girls prolly take 1 month leave for CNY, but these are d best dates we have considering busy schedule we all have.

We tyr out best to enjoy our trip, tho may face limited stock.

hamansan
19-01-2012, 10:43 AM
6 Feb is 15th day of Chinese New Year.
19 Feb which is 13 days after 6 Feb is about the ideal time to go. This is the general concenus here.

Suggests you take a look at the map prepared by "luzerath" for a better idea of the various place.
For KTV@ CA the two experts here is Neverland aka Mayor of CA and Bro Ice melt. Bro Ice specialites is naked KTV around the DFML area. hahhahah:D

Thx bro. Will pm there for helps but need to study 1st. Must research b4 asking help.

Currently shortlisted SOS, DFML n DF??(forgot the last 2 characters as the word doc not with me).

As for hotel, haven made any decision yet. Still toying whether staying in city centre or DFML area cos joints r nearby there.

FeiGohGoh
19-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Yes we have tot about the dates. V also understand girls prolly take 1 month leave for CNY, but these are d best dates we have considering busy schedule we all have.

Dun worry bro, your dates just fine. I am going to CP even earlier than that. ;)

prcsytlover
19-01-2012, 11:27 AM

Paisay.. I saw the wrong dates.. I thought u meant 19 jan.. Haha..

luzerath
19-01-2012, 02:27 PM
MI y6 Feb is 15th day of Chinese New Year.

I see my name lol!

eurodc
19-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Bro Ice melt. Bro Ice specialites is naked KTV around the DFML area. hahhahah:D

U liddat suan him good meh :p

hamansan
19-01-2012, 03:45 PM
MI y

I see my name lol!

Bro Luzerath map is priceless!!! Thanks again.

coolmanks
19-01-2012, 05:15 PM
It is the truth, right? :);)

U liddat suan him good meh :p

香香很烦
19-01-2012, 08:37 PM
It is the truth, right? :);)

Hehehehe... Yes yes yes... Very true....

Wonder why he now seldom come out and defend himself Liao..."..
:)

coolmanks
20-01-2012, 10:45 AM
U can't defend against the truth :p
nor is there any need to.:D:D

:)

eurodc
20-01-2012, 10:57 AM

U can't defend against the truth
nor is there any need to.

He is numb to all these truths liao :D:D:D

he is very busy lately la, dun even have time to come out la kopi with me

coolmanks
20-01-2012, 11:03 AM
With me....worst
even when he is free still no time for kopi. hahahahha

This half truth should draw him out! hahhhaha:D

ice meltg
20-01-2012, 11:30 PM

Both without breakfast

Both with breakfast

wow, prices aren't tat cheap, dun think it will attract Daigor Adidas anyway, as CA is never on his priority list :eek:

BTW, Bro, I still hv some FP with me tats for u, will try to c/o those bros tat r visitg CA soon...............just in case there is a cut off date for u to claim ......:)

so this puts it in between babylon n ca intl.
but iirc, neighbouring amenities n food etc a bit lacking right?

Haha, Bro, when is yr next trip to CA :p Havent seen yr posting for quite some time !!
Affirmative, there aren't any amenities tats nearby as compared to Babylon !! U try during yr next trip & share with us yr experience :p

ParaParaSakura
21-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Best wishes to All bros & sisters
your Family & career
A Prosperous Dragon's Year !!!
:D:D:D

ice meltg
21-01-2012, 12:41 AM
For KTV@ CA the two experts here is Neverland aka Mayor of CA and Bro Ice melt. Bro Ice specialites is naked KTV around the DFML area. hahhahah

It is the truth, right?

U can't defend against the truth
nor is there any need to

wow, didnt log on for sometime, and all the Daigors gang up & suan me, liddat gd meh :( Only my gd Bro Eurodc come out to defend me !!

Firstly, just to clarify, me is definitely not an expert in CA, pl dun be mislead !! I recall one Bro saying tat he is like back to hometown when he is walking along 长青南路, u shd know who u r hor, Bro Axxxxxx :D

My specialties r not Naked KTV la, u have to look for Bros 香香很烦 & Kent do as they r the professionals !! Its just tat I prefer 武场 than 文场 in CA !! For 文场, I will go CP la !!

And talk about the experts tat know CA well, they r none other than our CA LQD 泰山北斗, Daigor Coolmanks !! :p He is the CA 前辈, some more got VVVVIP treatment at LQD !! Probably only my Daigor Sxxxxxxi is on par with him !!

U liddat suan him good meh

Thanks Bro, very kind of u to lend me a helping hand !! Paiseh, paiseh, beri bored down lately by work as rushing to complete before CNY, didnt hv much time to catch up as I was working beri late.... Bro Krone can verify, ...........allow me to buy u kopi next week, we can hv a much longer session before u fly.

He is numb to all these truths liao

Yea, u also know, me really numb to all these "so called" truths ..................so 见怪不怪 liao !!!

With me....worst
even when he is free still no time for kopi. hahahahha

This half truth should draw him out! hahhhaha

Aiyo, Daigor, not true lei, I tot its other way round, u got no time to meet for kopi lei !! I recall I suggested meeting at tat usual venue for kopi with my Daigor Sxxbxxxxn, but u were too busy with yr overseas expeditions till u probably forgotton liao !!! And before I know, u r gg away in Feb again, so soon............. !!! :eek:

and ALSO LIKE TO WISH ALL

壬辰龙年,
吉祥如意,

龙光焕发,
年年有余。

TonyCheong
21-01-2012, 02:15 AM
I recall I suggested meeting at tat usual venue for kopi with my Daigor Sxxbxxxxn,

Hahaha must be at Bugis Street area. :D

ice meltg
21-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Hahaha must be at Bugis Street area. :D

Heehee :p Good try :p but its the other one near the office la :D

coolmanks
21-01-2012, 04:17 PM
I knew my post on this was only half truth and I said so very clearly.
U should have done the same. :D:D :p

And Happy New Year...

to all.

Aiyo, Daigor, not true lei, I tot its other way round, u got no time to meet for kopi lei !! I recall I suggested meeting at tat usual venue for kopi with my Daigor Sxxbxxxxn, but u were too busy with yr overseas expeditions till u probably forgotton liao !
and ALSO LIKE TO WISH ALL

壬辰龙年,
吉祥如意,

龙光焕发,
年年有余。

adidas88
21-01-2012, 11:08 PM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15455/154552188bf8b98054838e203e078dbf71129a41.jpg

Malaysian Datuk
23-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Malaysian Datuk wishes Everyone of you A Prosperous Dragon's Year !!!
恭贺大家
龙马精神
财源滚滚
心想事成

Sirdaniel
26-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Haha, Bro, when is yr next trip to CA :p Havent seen yr posting for quite some time !!
Affirmative, there aren't any amenities tats nearby as compared to Babylon !! U try during yr next trip & share with us yr experience :p

ha. busy with other various stuffs. only confirmed period I'm looking at right now is dec (dun go that often like almost everyone else here) but a party buddy is urging me to make another trip much earlier. have to see how work goes first. leave freeze for now anyway. think u will prob get to share ur experience much sooner

Sirdaniel
26-01-2012, 08:59 AM
a bit late but still, happy new year to all!

香香很烦
26-01-2012, 11:14 AM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15455/154552188bf8b98054838e203e078dbf71129a41.jpg

Ck, this one look a littl like Thai ah gua leh.. Hahahaha:)

adidas88
26-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Ck, this one look a littl like Thai ah gua leh.. Hahahaha
if she's a thai ah gua ... i dun mind at all if she have cut it off ... :D :D