PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Sirdaniel
26-07-2011, 11:50 PM
most sentiments are that CA is a bad place to hang ard at the moment. u should prob skip it

TonyCheong
27-07-2011, 04:43 PM
most sentiments are that CA is a bad place to hang ard at the moment. u should prob skip it

Yes a bro's group decided to cut short their stay in CA for one night only when they found out most places are closed and "HD" is suspended in one of the KTVs. They came to CP instead.

香香很烦
28-07-2011, 01:39 AM
Yes..I was there last Thursday...doors all were removed....but two weeks ago, the girls still in sexy uniforms....:(

CA is badly affected with YaN Da...was at DFML Friday.... No more naked naked...no sexy games.... Half way midnight, Gong An came.... All customers were asked to leave at midnight..... All lights off ....everyone scumbber to leave,.......very bad now... Avoid CA for Time being...

Mayor neverlandf, you think the situation will get better after 20th august? wah liew, already planning to cheong DFML again, hopefully w u guys again... ;)

luzerath
28-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Mayor neverlandf, you think the situation will get better after 20th august? wah liew, already planning to cheong DFML again, hopefully w u guys again... ;)

I can let u know lol i will be there 21 22 aug

innosyt
28-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Hi bro, plan to go experience sauna-massage-ISO package in Venice Club, ChangAn, Dongguan. Whoever is interested, please PM me to arrange meet up in ChangAn, Dongguan 1st Aug.

ReDraw
28-07-2011, 11:28 PM
I was planning to spend a few days at CA since it would be my 'virgin' visit. Will all the 'excitement' happening there, guess I will be skipping it totally unless there is a miracle. :(

bwish
28-07-2011, 11:46 PM
wah lau...after reading post from bro, i'm going at the wrong time liao..:( No choice, customer call also must go..fly off this sunday morning to CA..

sexrookie
31-07-2011, 12:45 AM
Going on the week of National Day to "KC" my friends there

:D

TonyCheong
31-07-2011, 02:14 PM
I can let u know lol i will be there 21 22 aug

The Shenzhen Universiade 2011 Games is held from 12-23 Aug 2011. The wind in CA is even stronger than CP. Many places in CA is closed temporarily.

Please check the "weather" condition before you head down to CA. If not later your CASH KING F you upside down if anything screws up. Hahaha. :D

His favourite slogan, "Wu hor sing ga por lang lau kui boh?" ("有给新加坡人丢脸吗?") :p

bwish
31-07-2011, 11:20 PM
bro TonyCheong is right. I'm now in CA, most of the small shop either cease operation, big shop downsizes to normal n decent business till sep.

TonyCheong
01-08-2011, 03:05 PM
bro TonyCheong is right. I'm now in CA, most of the small shop either cease operation, big shop downsizes to normal n decent business till sep.

Bro bwish thanks for the update on CA situation as well. :)

autumnwillow
01-08-2011, 05:44 PM
I used to do a lot of business in SZ, GZ, ZH and DG and been to Changping no less than 30 times in the last 3 years.

Seriously, everytime people say that the "wind is strong" and they are gonna clamp down, but Changping NEVER gets clamped down. Maybe a bit reduced in terms of girls numbers but it will NEVER be totally clamped down like what happened ZH or SZ in recent years.

Someone in Shanghai (who also a DG reg) told me in 2010 August that for some reason DG would be shut down and asked me not to go. I still went with 5-6 kakis and it was as happening as before. KTV got 400 girls. Sauna got no less than 40 girls.

They can never totally sweep clean Changping because the sauna owners are also the hotel owners, who in turn control the business associations. They have strong political influence and the police don't dare to anyhow offend them.

innosyt
01-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Happening Date: 31 July 2011, Sunday
Address: 东莞市,常平镇,常东路 #19, near Dongguan East Railway Station
Damage: RMB 450+RMB500+RMB100 (girls) and RMB210 (transport – return)

Called two saunas in CA, but both closed for business. Out of no choice, travel one hour with my buddy from Humen to CP with private taxi. Went to the wrong timing, only 10 girls for us to choose from, all other girls are occupied and also due to sports event in Shenzhen, number of girls already downsize. According to captain, during normal day, the girl here can up to 100+ to chose from. My girl is 19 yo from Hunan wearing Japanese Student Uniform, and the other girl (trainee) 19 yo from Xinjiang. And my buddy’s girl is 21 yo from Sichuan with red uniform.

Soon afterwards, captain brought us to choose room. They used to have SM tools, special chair, vibrators, etc in the room, again, due to stupid event in Shenzhen, and frequent clamp down, all these had been removed. There is two rooms adjacent to each other, with one big shower room in between the two rooms and separated by doors inside the rooms. Finally, we managed to choose one big room with big round bed, with big mirror on top of the ceiling and mirror around the wall. Bed is big enough for 5 to 6 people.

Ordered two drinks, and the action begin. It ended two hours later. We were allowed to switch girl between each other after one shot. In two hours time, I gave the first shot to the girl from XinJiang, and second shot to the other two girls from Sichuan and Hunan.

1st girl
Name: never ask
Origin: 新疆
No. never ask
Boob: 32A
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
Look: 7/10
GFE:8/10
Damage: RMB 100 for 45 minutes (trainee price)

2nd girl
Name: 豆豆
Origin: Hunan
No. 26
Boob: 34C+
BBBJ: 7/10
GFE: 7.5/10
Damage: RMB 450 for 2 hours

3rd girl
Name: 云
Origin: Sichuan
No. 121
Boob: 32B+
BBBJ: 9/10
Look: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RMB 550 for 2 hours

bwish
03-08-2011, 01:39 AM
bro innosyt, thank in advance for using your FR template.:p

Field Report - CP

Happening Date: 02-08-2011, Tuesday
Address: 东莞市,常平镇,中元路
Damage: RMB 400 (girls) and RMB 240 (transport – return)

Called 美X"汪" saunas in CA SS town, only foot reflexology business allowed, all door REMOVED!! KTV in Hotel only accept in their KTV room, but they charged RMB 698+++ for room of 4 (smallest room), not include girl!!! :P very X. Call Simon (eustar) arrange from Shangsha to CP with private taxi, travel time about 80min each way:( far... reached there Simon lead me to the room, choose a girl from a row, ordered a drinks forgo dinner, and the action begin. She shower me as i am a baby and start squeezing my didi, boods massage, BBBJ, 10 min later we dry up and continue on bed and 1st shot released in next 10min. Lay on bed n she give me leg massage and after few min she start her SOP as per instruction of 20 service she carry in her bag. I rejected Ass licking. with 20min left, FJ action start and she love missionary, she even pull and hug me tight when hit her G spot and she moan near my ear...and 2nd shot released with :).

Origin: 贵洲
No. 109
Boob: 34B
FJ: 7/10
Damage: RMB 400 for 2 hours + tips

Kent_do
03-08-2011, 09:38 AM

Field Report - CP

Called 美X"汪" saunas in CA SS town, only foot reflexology business allowed, all door REMOVED!! KTV in Hotel only accept in their KTV room, but they charged RMB 698+++ for room of 4 (smallest room), not include girl!!! :P very X. Call Simon (eustar) arrange from Shangsha to CP with private taxi, travel time about 80min each way:( far... reached there Simon lead me to the room, choose a girl from a row, ordered a drinks forgo dinner, and the action begin. She shower me as i am a baby and start squeezing my didi, boods massage, BBBJ, 10 min later we dry up and continue on bed and 1st shot released in next 10min. Lay on bed n she give me leg massage and after few min she start her SOP as per instruction of 20 service she carry in her bag. I rejected Ass licking. with 20min left, FJ action start and she love missionary, she even pull and hug me tight when hit her G spot and she moan near my ear...and 2nd shot released with :).

No. 109

Ya lah, all bros. Now with the uni games, alot of yanda and no much action in many places liao. left with CP onli. We oso cheonging CP this weekend. Hope y then, still happening there...hehehe:D

innosyt
03-08-2011, 11:33 AM

Field Report - CP

No. 109

bro bwish, you are welcome. you're either damn lucky or got alot of lobang. i called up so many SN centre in CA, all are close for business. i shld hv PM you to cheong together in CA and CP.

duckula1
03-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Sian, actually thought that Aug will be a good time to go, avoiding Canton fair in Oct. Anyway may go 24 - 26 of this month, but still looking for kakis as everyone is avoiding DG at the moment. Dunno how the KTVs can survive if it remains closed for an entire month

greaseant8
03-08-2011, 05:11 PM
will be in CP tomolo alone for only a night. No kaki. probably will go to Mayflower. Booked a small room so if anyone interested, feel free to PM. If below minimum charge, i pay all. I dont drink much, just want some kaki as it is uncomfortable to go alone.

sexrookie
03-08-2011, 09:00 PM
will be in CP tomolo alone for only a night. No kaki. probably will go to Mayflower. Booked a small room so if anyone interested, feel free to PM. If below minimum charge, i pay all. I dont drink much, just want some kaki as it is uncomfortable to go alone.

Too bad, miss the chance

I am flying on Friday AM to SZ then proceed to CA also alone

I do not go KTV alone but even I go I drink Chinese Tea

CaptainDragon
03-08-2011, 09:16 PM
zhuhai now very happening, all spa open at hotel with 40++ stock.....also just open a new night club last week, they dont care the uni. games ;p

luzerath
03-08-2011, 11:38 PM
The Shenzhen Universiade 2011 Games is held from 12-23 Aug 2011. The wind in CA is even stronger than CP. Many places in CA is closed temporarily.

Please check the "weather" condition before you head down to CA. If not later your CASH KING F you upside down if anything screws up. Hahaha. :D

His favourite slogan, "Wu hor sing ga por lang lau kui boh?" ("有给新加坡人丢脸吗?") :p

Ya i know we are not there to chiong dfml or dfjh or the saunas this trip. Going there to meet some business associate so we going to CAGJ ktv. Seldom get clamp down cos they serve corporate and no stripping. Like main stream ktv in cp. We go there even thoughthe gals sitting fees more expensive but the gals slightly older about 22 to 27. But the plus point is tey seldom chut pattern hee

TonyCheong
04-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Ya i know we are not there to chiong dfml or dfjh or the saunas this trip. Going there to meet some business associate so we going to CAGJ ktv. Seldom get clamp down cos they serve corporate and no stripping. Like main stream ktv in cp. We go there even thoughthe gals sitting fees more expensive but the gals slightly older about 22 to 27. But the plus point is tey seldom chut pattern hee

Girls there more matured mah. So know how to think and behave. :D

prcsytlover
04-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Girls there more matured mah. So know how to think and behave. :D
Most Gals there are really out to earn money for future.

Unlike 17 18yo.. Most of them out for play or for 'love'. Haha.

bwish
05-08-2011, 12:25 AM
bro Kent_do
dont worry CP is TOOooo far away from Uni game venus, so its safe heaven, 天上人间:eek::eek:. enjoy till your last drop of bullet in your ball magazine.:D

bro innosyt
I had no choice n sms my taiwan friend for lobang n he ask me to call the guy from eustar. that's how i solve my problem.
next time when i visit CA with PM u for happy hour.

but.. I'm now in 凤崗镇,near罗湖,。。。equally bad as CA, due uni game.
Check with hotel KTV.. shock!!!
small room RMB698! girl start from RMB700!! overnight RMB1000(cheap but yanda cannot...#$%@&).
and check with suana centre, closed!!! same as CA, all back to decent massage service...
look like must hold my bullet till back to Suzhou 15/8 liao..
I just came back from legal traditional massage centre and massager also said their bussiness increase due to suana shut or reduce operation.:mad:

Rawster
09-08-2011, 02:52 PM
This is more to update bros on ground schedule in  CA over the national day weekend. My group went ahead with plan to go CA despite updates of more closures leading to the uni games starting this weekend.

Thankfully all not lost as we managed to get some KC gals in both CP & CA to join us from previous trips.

DFML, DFJH all closed but we got past contacts to send groups of ktv gals direct to our hotel rooms on most nights so that there's choices to go around  b4 we start night deployment.

As fun ktvs were closed, we adjourned to other ktvs which were still operating and had both rooms and main halls, so that we had fun in both privacy and public dancing if need be.

One of the night we took a 20min drive to club street in Humen, and frankly standards were comparable to Calired and Mango! Had good 'clean' fun there at one  club called House, and there's others around such as SOHO etc. with one big supper food place in the centre of them all.

Action with the gals mostly back in hotel rooms, and very minor & quick action in ktv rooms, if any in order not to kena caught by yanda spot checks. 

Once again service quality of the gals in CA mostly very good and I believed my group all enjoyed ourselves much despite earlier reservations about the situation.

Saunas were mostly closed whereas normal body and footsie ok. We went to cherry blossom and golden sand Venice for normal servicing in the afternoons.

Heard about the nightly parties held over in CP, and it's a pity for us to miss out on all the fun there, but we were really occupied by our leisure and night entertainments in CA. :)

Thanks to nohairsam who helped booked our rooms and ensured we had a backup room plan in CP in case things didn't work out.

Ground intel seemed to indicate more closures leading to opening ceremony of the games this Friday, until situation expected to recover fully once games end. So, all bros please play hard and play safe.

pantylover1982
09-08-2011, 03:25 PM
May i now when will the uni games be over?am planning to go dg at end of sept

adidas88
09-08-2011, 04:53 PM
May i now when will the uni games be over?am planning to go dg at end of sept
it's long over by then ....
game end on 23rd aug ...

duckula1
10-08-2011, 10:21 PM
Yo any bros dropping in to CA on the 28 or 29? Drop me a pm

Planning a solo trip, and hopefully the wind will be over by then

neverlandf
10-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Yo any bros dropping in to CA on the 28 or 29? Drop me a pm

Planning a solo trip, and hopefully the wind will be over by then

Actually just came back from 嘉年华 ....they still offer me HJ and FJ options with fees......:D

duckula1
11-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Actually just came back from 嘉年华 ....they still offer me HJ and FJ options with fees......:D

Hee hee bro, of course they will, they should know you are the Mayor ;)

Guy^ver
12-08-2011, 03:41 PM

Bro, nice... I hope everything will be over come Sept. I will be in CA from 5-7 Sept 2011. Hope to catch up with you in CA... Keep us posted :D

taxi69
19-08-2011, 01:36 PM
hi to senior bros,can check with u guys,as i will be travelling frm ZH to CA taking the bus,frm what i noe the bus will drop us at the railway station in CA before proceeding to CP,so if i take a cab frm the railway station to my hotel(LQD),how much will the fare be?
Tks in advance:)

Guy^ver
19-08-2011, 03:31 PM
hi to senior bros,can check with u guys,as i will be travelling frm ZH to CA taking the bus,frm what i noe the bus will drop us at the railway station in CA before proceeding to CP,so if i take a cab frm the railway station to my hotel(LQD),how much will the fare be?

Bro, travelling by cab in China is relatively cheap. You should not be spending more than 30rmb. Enjoy yourselves in CA

neverlandf
19-08-2011, 05:30 PM

Bro, There is NO railway station in CA.... CA has no train.... only CP has train...:confused:

aakumu
19-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Bro, There is NO railway station in CA.... CA has no train.... only CP has train...:confused:

Hi bro,
That should be one if the mayor demands it....:D
The way you travel between CP and CA the train company would make enough to cover their cost of building a rail line......::D

My humble two cents.

taxi69
19-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Bro, travelling by cab in China is relatively cheap. You should not be spending more than 30rmb. Enjoy yourselves in CA
ok,tks:)

bro,then if i take the bus service frm ZH to CA,where will the bus alight us?
Cos when i check with my frz,he said the bus actually is to go to CP but will pass through CA 1st then to CP:confused:

neverlandf
19-08-2011, 09:40 PM

Cos when i check with my frz,he said the bus actually is to go to CP but will pass through CA 1st then to CP:confused:

Normally I will take bus from ZH to CA only. ZH bus is taken from bus station near LHL, beside KFC... The bus will go to Humen and then final stop at CA.. At CA 北站

coolmanks
19-08-2011, 09:52 PM
The bus stop is very near LQD. It is a very long walk to LQD but walking to LQD is possible. :) by cab should be 10RMB only.
And at the location it does look like they are constructing the "new rail station".

Normally I will take bus from ZH to CA only. ZH bus is taken from bus station near LHL, beside KFC... The bus will go to Humen and then final stop at CA.. At CA 北站

taxi69
20-08-2011, 02:42 AM

The bus stop is very near LQD. It is a very long walk to LQD but walking to LQD is possible. :) by cab should be 10RMB only.
And at the location it does look like they are constructing the "new rail station".

will check again when i'm in ZH.

CaptainDragon
21-08-2011, 01:16 AM
i took bus before humen to zh, RMB~65. From humen station u can take cab, ~RMB30(nego it) to CA southern area like DFML/DFJH/mei li wan

Guy^ver
24-08-2011, 03:54 PM
will be in ChangAnn next week ... just called DFJH and the actions is going to start very very soon ... Any Bros going there on the 5th Sept?

TinTin130670
24-08-2011, 05:05 PM
will be in ChangAnn next week ... just called DFJH and the actions is going to start very very soon ... Any Bros going there on the 5th Sept?

Might drop by on the 6th depend on Zhuhai suitation...:D
Bro Neverlandf...will u be ard??

Cheers,
TinTin

neverlandf
24-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Might drop by on the 6th depend on Zhuhai suitation...:D
Bro Neverlandf...will u be ard??

Cheers,
TinTin

Yes...will be around....:)

luzerath
25-08-2011, 06:15 AM
20th aug 11
Reach Chang An Guo Ji around 12pm. Realise the hotel change the name but cant remember what it is. Since sauna all closed, went over to opposite side for massage and lunch at dao xiang. Rest a while then went to ktv about 7. Had already arranged a room with my fave manager(her assitants very slutty one) first off viewed the models. Pretty good stuffs. Took a tall dalian one with soft B boobs and smooth skin. Very dreamy look damn shiok then took a normal cat sichuan with cup C and fair skin. Rest of the bros chosed quite good ones as well. Had about 4 models in the room. Total damage was close to 7000rmb with 6 bottles of whisky opened. End up bringing the sichuan gal back as she gave me better feeling hee. Had a real good time with her.

I think all the saunas in CA open for business liao heehee.

luzerath
25-08-2011, 09:46 AM

Yap they stripping after 0000 hrs

TonyCheong
25-08-2011, 12:55 PM
20th aug 11
Reach Chang An Guo Ji around 12pm. Realise the hotel change the name but cant remember what it is. Since sauna all closed, went over to opposite side for massage and lunch at dao xiang. Rest a while then went to ktv about 7. Had already arranged a room with my fave manager(her assitants very slutty one) first off viewed the models. Pretty good stuffs. Took a tall dalian one with soft B boobs and smooth skin. Very dreamy look damn shiok then took a normal cat sichuan with cup C and fair skin. Rest of the bros chosed quite good ones as well. Had about 4 models in the room. Total damage was close to 7000rmb with 6 bottles of whisky opened. End up bringing the sichuan gal back as she gave me better feeling hee. Had a real good time with her.

Name has changed to Park View Hotel (东莞柏宁酒店).

Thanks for the FR that I requested. Cheers. :)

Yap they stripping after 00:00hrs

So late then can HD. Sianzzz. :p

krone
25-08-2011, 06:38 PM

Bro, how long is the journey from ZH to CA? Was thinking of dropping by CA for a day still deciding if we shld go CP from ZH first or go to CA from ZH then down to CP... DFML still the place to go to?

FeiGohGoh
25-08-2011, 09:43 PM
20th aug 11

I always have great time in ParkView Colours ktv. Their gals more matured and pretty than those in CP.

neverlandf
25-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Bro, how long is the journey from ZH to CA? Was thinking of dropping by CA for a day still deciding if we shld go CP from ZH first or go to CA from ZH then down to CP... DFML still the place to go to?

2 and half to 3 hrs by bus... 1 and half by car...

ice meltg
25-08-2011, 10:52 PM

Bro Krone, I suggest that u shd visit CA from ZH, then from CA to CP !! As for DFML, looks like different timing hv different comments, I recommend that u try DFJH .............Hmmm...........lets discuss via pm !! :p

luzerath
26-08-2011, 06:40 AM
I always have great time in ParkView Colours ktv. Their gals more matured and pretty than those in CP.

same thinking bro. A refreshing change from cp gals and less problems.

krone
26-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Bro Krone, I suggest that u shd visit CA from ZH, then from CA to CP !! As for DFML, looks like different timing hv different comments, I recommend that u try DFJH .............Hmmm...........lets discuss via pm !! :p

Thanks for the advice bros!!!

Kent_do
26-08-2011, 04:44 PM

Wow FGG, Really that good in CA? I've yet to go there and 6c6c leh. Maybe can follow U or other Senior Bros to Cheong CA next time round...hehehe:D Must try belly hard to go there for a change too. CP kong tau very strong and still lingering in my head...LOL.

I must oso ask my SiFu if he would take me to CA to have an educational tour of CA...hehehe:D

sex crusader
26-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Wow FGG, Really that good in CA? I've yet to go there and 6c6c leh. Maybe can follow U or other Senior Bros to Cheong CA next time round...hehehe:D Must try belly hard to go there for a change too. CP kong tau very strong and still lingering in my head...LOL.

I must oso ask my SiFu if he would take me to CA to have an educational tour of CA...hehehe:D

Well....Bro neverlandf is the lighthouse in CA. I am sure you have met him last saturday. Just pop over to CA and get him few founds of drinks! IMO, MM is much tamer in CA!:D

luzerath
26-08-2011, 08:10 PM

well if u need any contact can pm me.Lol

smartke
26-08-2011, 10:02 PM

i had great fun in ca wif my taikors who brought me there during my las trip few mths bk.

ca is a mus visit if u like bbbj & service oriented mms ;)

Kent_do
27-08-2011, 01:21 AM
i had great fun in ca wif my taikors who brought me there during my las trip few mths bk.

ca is a mus visit if u like bbbj & service oriented mms ;)

Wow bro, I lau nuar oredi....hehehe.:D

Bro neverlandf, U got PM liao.:D

smartke
27-08-2011, 08:55 PM

lol... i bet u will... hehe... cos i'm! :D

the serviceability is definitely much better than cp.

for me, 常平找“公主”,长安找“情人”... :p

Ruff
27-08-2011, 11:10 PM

S-Bro, what dates you planning for CA?
I coming up very soon leh

Kent_do
28-08-2011, 02:32 AM
S-Bro, what dates you planning for CA?
I coming up very soon leh

Bro Ruff, U cumming too? I newbie in CA scene and need some guildance.
I think 2nd, 3rd Sept, U can?:D

Ruff
28-08-2011, 10:37 AM

Only arriving CP on 05, when you leaving for SG?
U newbie?
I never been there.

Sirdaniel
28-08-2011, 04:52 PM
same thinking bro. A refreshing change from cp gals and less problems.

where is this parkview colours ktv?
been to dfml and oscar b4. thinking where else to cheong next time

Sirdaniel
28-08-2011, 04:53 PM

wah bro. u go back damn fast leh

Kent_do
28-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Only arriving CP on 05, when you leaving for SG?
U newbie?
I never been there.

Yes lah bro, I neber been 2 CA leh. How about bring me around? But seem our time no match. I have to leave on 4th latest, I no visa for China!!:mad:

wah bro. u go back damn fast leh

Yes, CP kong Tau very very the strong...hehehe:D How about U bro, cumming back when?:confused:

Ruff
28-08-2011, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=Kent_do;6279967]Yes lah bro, I neber been 2 CA leh. How about bring me around? But seem our time no match. I have to leave on 4th latest, I no visa for China!!:mad:

Go for car ride shopping, do a turnaround?
Does that extend another 15days right?
If we no meet, then wish you enjoy your balance there.
PM your next trip, i will also be there towards end Sept.

luzerath
28-08-2011, 05:36 PM
where is this parkview colours ktv?
been to dfml and oscar b4. thinking where else to cheong next time

Its in park view hotel

Sirdaniel
28-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Yes, CP kong Tau very very the strong...hehehe:D How about U bro, cumming back when?:confused:

maybe year end going CA. but hard to say. big proj coming up. not easy to take extended leave. plus need to recharge funds also

Sirdaniel
28-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Its in park view hotel

oh. the one near the bustling town centre?
how's the overall charges there?
park view seems very ex sia

luzerath
28-08-2011, 05:59 PM
oh. the one near the bustling town centre?
how's the overall charges there?
park view seems very ex sia

Its almost ouya spending. The gals are 3 8 13 and 5 15 20. If u stay in parkview u can ask the mommy to get hotel vouchers which can be used for staying on friday nite saturday nite sunday nite. I think its 200 rmb off. I paid 488 for the hotel room after discount. Furthermore if u ask for non smoking room and at higher floors the room is renovated recently quite nice

Sirdaniel
28-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Its almost ouya spending. The gals are 3 8 13 and 5 15 20. If u stay in parkview u can ask the mommy to get hotel vouchers which can be used for staying on friday nite saturday nite sunday nite. I think its 200 rmb off. I paid 488 for the hotel room after discount. Furthermore if u ask for non smoking room and at higher floors the room is renovated recently quite nice

ha. guess i'll stick to park hyatt. only con is the lack of eating options
care to share other places u visited recently?
wonder if sos is still any good

luzerath
28-08-2011, 07:26 PM
ha. guess i'll stick to park hyatt. only con is the lack of eating options
care to share other places u visited recently?
wonder if sos is still any good

Dunno wat sos is maybe if u write out the chinese name ill know what it is lol. I usually visit sauna in CA for their 互动房。4 bros with 4 gals change partners play games damm shiok heh.

Kent_do
28-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Dunno wat sos is maybe if u write out the chinese name ill know what it is lol. I usually visit sauna in CA for their 互动房。4 bros with 4 gals change partners play games damm shiok heh.

Wow, bro, the more U say the more Gain I am....hehehe. Change partner some more!!!:D
Calling any bros cumming to CA next week 2nd and 3rd, can we be sperm partners n changer?:D

FeiGohGoh
28-08-2011, 09:26 PM

The hotel rooms charge can be as high as 700/800rmbs depends on seasons.Their ktv gals are pretty and service oriented but sauna not so hot.

FeiGohGoh
28-08-2011, 10:13 PM

Guess he meant 星之星 Stars of stars.

Sirdaniel
29-08-2011, 12:10 AM

yep, 星光之星 iirc.
that was what i meant
fgg really seasoned veteran

FeiGohGoh
29-08-2011, 02:06 AM
yep, 星光之星 iirc.
that was what i meant
fgg really seasoned veteran

No lar, for CA lighthouse, one needs to turn to bro Icemeltg or the major himself...bro neverlandf. ;)

ice meltg
29-08-2011, 03:08 AM
No lar, for CA lighthouse, one needs to turn to bro Icemeltg or the major himself...bro neverlandf.

wow, Taikor, since when I bcame tat light house in CA, I still newbie la :o, there r so many Taikors ard who know CA inside out, even 'secret passageway' in ML & JH they also know beri well................but I better dun mention who they are openly, otherwise, they will not brg me ard liao :p anyway they shd know who they r :D but of cos..........tat official branded light house is none other than our renowned Mayor Neverlandf :D

luzerath
29-08-2011, 07:36 AM

Ahhhhh heard of it never go before. The rest pretty much visted. Haiyue which is not so happenning now, oscar still not too bad, dfml dfjh for more adventurous bros, but they are more tame and cleaner then amazon, JA went to see niah never stay long, TDWX used to be quite good now not so good. JNH i think got stripping also. Those arenthe few i know.

Bro fgg sauna in CA u should go lotus hill or TDWX. IMHO they have the prettiest gals there. For interactive rooms will be the JLD or the TPYH both my personal favourites lol

FeiGohGoh
29-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Ahhhhh heard of it never go before. The rest pretty much visted. Haiyue which is not so happenning now, oscar still not too bad, dfml dfjh for more adventurous bros, but they are more tame and cleaner then amazon, JA went to see niah never stay long, TDWX used to be quite good now not so good. JNH i think got stripping also. Those arenthe few i know.

Bro fgg sauna in CA u should go lotus hill or TDWX. IMHO they have the prettiest gals there. For interactive rooms will be the JLD or the TPYH both my personal favourites lol

Bro luzerath, you are very familiar with CA cheong scene, next time must go with you. Been going to sauna in Jin Sha venice but some bros had bad experience there recently. So will try天地無限 next time then.

luzerath
29-08-2011, 09:28 AM
Bro luzerath, you are very familiar with CA cheong scene, next time must go with you. Been going to sauna in Jin Sha venice but some bros had bad experience there recently. So will try天地無限 next time then.

Not THAT familiar am still hoping to meet mayor neverlandf and others lau jiao lol! I usually use the hongkong 一线通 hotline for CA. They have a damn good system for booking saunas and ktv for DG area :)

coolmanks
29-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Maybe slightly less bright than the offical branded....but you are sertainly a light house of CA.

ML and JH?:confused: Please share with newbies where or what do they stand for?

Thanks you.

wow, Taikor, since when I bcame tat light house in CA, I still newbie la :o, there r so many Taikors ard who know CA inside out, even 'secret passageway' in ML & JH they also know beri well................but I better dun mention who they are openly, otherwise, they will not brg me ard liao :p anyway they shd know who they r but of cos..........tat official branded light house is none other than our renowned Mayor Neverlandf

smartke
29-08-2011, 11:23 AM
wow, Taikor, since when I bcame tat light house in CA, I still newbie la, there r so many Taikors ard who know CA inside out, even 'secret passageway' in ML & JH they also know beri well................but I better dun mention who they are openly, otherwise, they will not brg me ard liao... anyway they shd know who they r... but of cos..........tat official branded light house is none other than our renowned Mayor Neverlandf

bro, u r too humble. u definitely qualify as 1 of the LH in ca!

i also do agree tat there r many 'hidden' taikors who r very familiar wif ca. and yes, the official LH is our infamous CA Mayor - bro neverlandf. ;)

talkin abt JinSha Vernice 金沙威尼斯, the 总经理助理 (李小姐) is cute & pretty, wif nice body too... :D oth than tis, no further comment. :(

hmm.. looks like a visit TDWX 天地无限 nex time. :p
any bros got any comments on 金四海/金至尊?

Maybe slightly less bright than the offical branded....but you are sertainly a light house of CA.

ML and JH? Please share with newbies where or what do they stand for?

Thanks you.

ML = Make Love
JH = Just 'Hump'

lol... jk.. jk.. actually, both r name of hotel in ca. ML is MeiLi (DFML) & JH is JinHe (DFJH).

uncle cool, hope i got a chance to join ur LDC nex time. it's been great party wif u durin my las trip...

香香很烦
29-08-2011, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=Kent_do;6279967]Yes lah bro, I neber been 2 CA leh. How about bring me around? But seem our time no match. I have to leave on 4th latest, I no visa for China!!:mad:

Go for car ride shopping, do a turnaround?
Does that extend another 15days right?
If we no meet, then wish you enjoy your balance there.
PM your next trip, i will also be there towards end Sept.

Mr ruff, u are a permanent resident In dongguan ah? Seems u are there everyday Liao. Very envy.....;)

ice meltg
29-08-2011, 01:25 PM

ML and JH? Please share with newbies where or what do they stand for?

Thanks you.

Aiyo, u r tat 大哥大大 for CA :p, u know CA much longer & beri much better than anyone of us, u dun qualify for Newbies' la, if u r, then I simply dun even hv a place for me to stand la :( some more u also like Taikor FGG, got pte driver to brg u rd whenever u r there !!! .......................but as I know u r one of those 德高望重前辈, tats y I dare not even mention yr name in my earlier postg, for fear tat many newbies will disturb u :p

Aiya, 前辈, u shd know tat ML = DFML & JH = DFJH, I just a bit lazy only mah, pl dun takan me lei :o

Understand u gg to 钱塘江观潮, learned tat it will be one of the most magnificent one this yr, but its also very crowded & they hv quota per day, u must hv booked very early is it, cost wise - beri expensive ? But pl take care, dun go to near, there r casualties every yr ! Enjoy yrself !! remember to show us the pictures when u r back !!

ice meltg
29-08-2011, 01:34 PM
bro, u r too humble. u definitely qualify as 1 of the LH in ca!

i also do agree tat there r many 'hidden' taikors who r very familiar wif ca. and yes, the official LH is our infamous CA Mayor - bro neverlandf

walau, Bro, u also join in to takan me ! liddat gd meh !! :(, I also a newbie la :o As u can c from Bro Luzerath pointers below, he is very much more well versed in CA than me la, he shd be tat Light house other than Mayor for all newbies like me :p

coolmanks
29-08-2011, 02:51 PM
I very blur one...like a recruit who never pass BMT..... still recruit mah regardless of length of service...hehehhehe

钱塘江观潮, how to book in advance? .......surprise is hotels flights all booked already no prob. Easier than trying to book miraton or HH for this weekend.:D

Aiyo, u r tat 大哥大大 for CA :p, u know CA much longer & beri much better than anyone of us, u dun qualify for Newbies' la, if u r, then I simply dun even hv a place for me to stand la :( some more u also like Taikor FGG, got pte driver to brg u rd whenever u r there !!! .......................but as I know u r one of those 德高望重前辈, tats y I dare not even mention yr name in my earlier postg, for fear tat many newbies will disturb u

Aiya, 前辈, u shd know tat ML = DFML & JH = DFJH, I just a bit lazy only mah, pl dun takan me lei

Understand u gg to 钱塘江观潮, learned tat it will be one of the most magnificent one this yr, but its also very crowded & they hv quota per day, u must hv booked very early is it, cost wise - beri expensive ? But pl take care, dun go to near, there r casualties every yr ! Enjoy yrself !! remember to show us the pictures when u r back !!

luzerath
29-08-2011, 07:35 PM
hmm.. looks like a visit TDWX 天地无限 nex time. :p
any bros got any comments on 金四海/金至尊?

金四海has really been hit and run for me. When i visited in march the gals of 600rmb and above are pretty enuff with 1 or 2 gems from 400rmb. When i went in may only 600 above are "ok". But their business is good so maybe the good ones being taken liao. I usually go after 7.30pm when they have full strength working but that also is when the business is best. Just before the yanda in august the manager called me saying they have a new category called 粉红佳人。600 cat. The gals in that cat all have pink nipples. For bros who are interested i can ask if they still have it lol or the lighthouse station there can confirm

金至尊used to be my favourite haunt. But i prefer the rooms of 金龙岛。and with so many others to choose i now seldom go 金至尊

Tdwx and lotus hill same management so the gals move around the 2.

TinTin130670
29-08-2011, 07:38 PM
I very blur one...like a recruit who never pass BMT..... still recruit mah regardless of length of service...hehehhehe

钱塘江观潮, how to book in advance? .......surprise is hotels flights all booked already no prob. Easier than trying to book miraton or HH for this weekend.:D

Seeya next week!!:D

Cheers,
TinTin

smartke
29-08-2011, 08:47 PM
金四海has really been hit and run for me. When i visited in march the gals of 600rmb and above are pretty enuff with 1 or 2 gems from 400rmb. When i went in may only 600 above are "ok". But their business is good so maybe the good ones being taken liao. I usually go after 7.30pm when they have full strength working but that also is when the business is best. Just before the yanda in august the manager called me saying they have a new category called 粉红佳人。600 cat. The gals in that cat all have pink nipples. For bros who are interested i can ask if they still have it lol or the lighthouse station there can confirm

金至尊used to be my favourite haunt. But i prefer the rooms of 金龙岛。and with so many others to choose i now seldom go 金至尊

Tdwx and lotus hill same management so the gals move around the 2.

thks for the tip bro.

got a disappointed 1st SN sexperience during my last trip.
probably i shld give it another try, b4 i totally give up... :(

luzerath
29-08-2011, 09:08 PM
thks for the tip bro.

got a disappointed 1st SN sexperience during my last trip.
probably i shld give it another try, b4 i totally give up... :(

?in CA which one did u go

FeiGohGoh
30-08-2011, 06:31 AM
?in CA which one did u go

Jin Sha Venice loh, I gave him the contact, now got fxxk upside down liao.....:o

luzerath
30-08-2011, 11:16 AM
Jin Sha Venice loh, I gave him the contact, now got fxxk upside down liao.....:o

Well sauna service really depends on luck too lol and how good theanager is at choosing gals for u

ice meltg
30-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Jin Sha Venice loh, I gave him the contact, now got fxxk upside down liao.....

Well sauna service really depends on luck too lol and how good theanager is at choosing gals for u

Bro, I do agree with u that it depends on luck, but it not only happen to Bro Smartke who ended his session at the end of the 1st hr instd of tat normal 2 hrs session; even the rest of us (3 persons) also hv bad services ! So it cant be 4 person's luck all down to ass !!:eek:

I dunno y Bro Smartke session ended so early, but for my gal, she is only keen to convince me to take a D-F whereby I refused ! I didnt enjoyed my session esp tat water bed part, its a portable 'hovercraft' type, & bcos i am light weight, the water bed is moving, hitting walls etc when she is performing :( Further, she skipped many steps, till I got quite fed up tat I decided to takan her (my first time takan a gal), I rammed her till the phone ring, taking up the entire 2 hrs slot without giving her a break :mad:

But, Taikor FGG, none of us blame u la, I didnt cursed u lei :p, but our purpose to tell u was mainly to reflect the real scenario tat we faced, no hard feelgs really !! However, earlier on, Bro Arpeggi & gang did hv a gd session !!

luzerath
30-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Bro, I do agree with u that it depends on luck, but it not only happen to Bro Smartke who ended his session at the end of the 1st hr instd of tat normal 2 hrs session; even the rest of us (3 persons) also hv bad services ! So it cant be 4 person's luck all down to ass !!:eek:

I dunno y Bro Smartke session ended so early, but for my gal, she is only keen to convince me to take a D-F whereby I refused ! I didnt enjoyed my session esp tat water bed part, its a portable 'hovercraft' type, & bcos i am light weight, the water bed is moving, hitting walls etc when she is performing :( Further, she skipped many steps, till I got quite fed up tat I decided to takan her (my first time takan a gal), I rammed her till the phone ring, taking up the entire 2 hrs slot without giving her a break :mad:

But, Taikor FGG, none of us blame u la, I didnt cursed u lei :p, but our purpose to tell u was mainly to reflect the real scenario tat we faced, no hard feelgs really !! However, earlier on, Bro Arpeggi & gang did hv a gd session !!

Wow never know the venice so bad ahahaha. Never been there so i cat comment sorry. Most of the saunas i go are recommended by the hongkong website. And i dun remember seeing reviews for venice. For those bros who are interested in the webby can pm me.

Chinakid
31-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Hi Bros, will be going in CA via Hkia on the 14th Sept.... any kind bros can bring me along to cheong.... 1sst time no lobang leh.... And which hotel to stay???? Thanks.... :D

Chinakid
31-08-2011, 12:15 AM
Hi Bros, will be going in CA via Hkia on the 14th Sept.... any kind bros can bring me along to cheong.... 1sst time no lobang leh.... And which hotel to stay???? Thanks.... :D

Sirdaniel
31-08-2011, 12:42 AM
for a start, CA is big. so u may wanna consider hotels near ktvs u cheong
DFJH and MGM is near DFML and DFML
Park Hyatt is near Ji An and Oscar
Park View has Park View Colours. think also nearby TDWX ktv and LQD hotel
then also Bolton Hua Xi. u can check out some info at hfic

Sirdaniel
31-08-2011, 12:43 AM
No lar, for CA lighthouse, one needs to turn to bro Icemeltg or the major himself...bro neverlandf. ;)

haha. lighthouse or not, most importantly is to share.
can learn from each other this way

Chinakid
31-08-2011, 12:49 AM

Bro how is the hotel rates? Can pay by card?

Sirdaniel
31-08-2011, 01:01 AM

google hfic. got the rates for some hotels there
park hyatt and park view should have no problem accepting major cards
not sure abt the smaller ones

ice meltg
31-08-2011, 01:47 AM

Bro, all the hotels shd accept payment by cards, unless its those budget type hotels, but I advise u against staying in those hotels, not safe !! As for rates, like Bro Sirdaniel said, u may like to refer to HFIC website as a general guideline.

However, u shd decide on accommodation after u hv planned which KTV u like to visit as CA is big & the various outlets could be quite far apart ! Traveling distance could easily ranged from 10 to 20 mins ! Yr cab fare could range from 10 to 40RMB ;)

Chinakid
31-08-2011, 01:56 AM
Thanks bros. But is it a norm to engage a agent when go CA? I go alone a bit scared leh.....

FeiGohGoh
31-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Thanks bros. But is it a norm to engage a agent when go CA? I go alone a bit scared leh.....

Bro, u have no choice but to engage an agent, unless u can find some bros here who are willing to let u tag along with their groups.

luzerath
31-08-2011, 07:14 AM

Wow alone. Chang an is relatively safe. But its always good to go with a friend. Engaging an agent is your best course of action. U can try HFIC. Google it u should see it at the top

aries3288
31-08-2011, 11:31 AM
It is always good to go with friends but sometime this might not be possible due to various reasons. Can any bro recommend KTV in Changan that has open hall for sitting apart from rooms. If solo, sometime it is better to sit in the hall especially if the intention is to spend short time there and ta-bao back to the hotel when a suitable MM is found.

Thanks in advance:)

taxi69
31-08-2011, 03:58 PM
bus station at ZH has shifted place,it is now infront of Charming Holiday Hotel
Bus frm ZH to CA,
Price 75rmb+1rmb(insurance)= 76 rmb
Abt 2 & 1/2 hrs
Now in LQD rm doing report:rolleyes:

Chinakid
31-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Bro, u have no choice but to engage an agent, unless u can find some bros here who are willing to let u tag along with their groups.

Bro any advice on how agent is engage. Sorry I know I should read the thread.but sometimes very confusing. Then if have agent any min spending that I require d?

luzerath
31-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Bro any advice on how agent is engage. Sorry I know I should read the thread.but sometimes very confusing. Then if have agent any min spending that I require d?

Its just 1 page back... Google hfic.

luzerath
31-08-2011, 04:15 PM
It is always good to go with friends but sometime this might not be possible due to various reasons. Can any bro recommend KTV in Changan that has open hall for sitting apart from rooms. If solo, sometime it is better to sit in the hall especially if the intention is to spend short time there and ta-bao back to the hotel when a suitable MM is found.

Thanks in advance:)

Hmmm no idea on that sorry. Maybe the more lau jiao will know lol

ice meltg
31-08-2011, 04:32 PM

I suggest that u can use Sam from HFIC, just drop him an email or call him, all contact no r on his website..................

There is no min spendg reqd; the agent doesnt collect commission from u but rather from the establishments that u patronize ! u may like to check with him for any further details ! ;)

ice meltg
31-08-2011, 05:05 PM

Thanks in advance

I am certain it can be arranged in some outlets ie DFML, there r live performances every nite at the central stage where there r many small round tables surrounding it, but I hv not tried, so I could be wrong ! Moreover, I could be outdated, as such, I suggest u contact Sam of HFIC to check on the fine details :)

Chinakid
31-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Just see HFIC, but basically is info on CP more than i see CA.... That means whether SN or KTVs, bring agent along is always better than u go alone, am I right to say so??? Anyway hopefully i can enjoyed this maiden trip....:p

ice meltg
31-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Just see HFIC, but basically is info on CP more than i see CA.... That means whether SN or KTVs, bring agent along is always better than u go alone, am I right to say so??? Anyway hopefully i can enjoyed this maiden trip....:p

Bro, yes, reason y I recommend u to use an agent is bcos they can take care of yr needs at no extra costs especially if u run into problems with KTV gals, DJs or yr bills etc, they can help u to resolve any unforseen problem u may encounter as they hv gd relationship with those establishments that u patronise ! They can also recommend u the most suitable SN/KTV according to yr needs ! But mixed K may not be readily available as u may not be able to find as many cheongsters in CA as compared to CP at any one time, hence, if u do hv problem in KTV, u may like to post yr dates openly to c if u could join any others ! Unless u dun mind havg the entire KTV room to yrself whereby u can stage yr own concert ! :p :D

If u need further assistance, u may like to pm me yr dates, plans or itinerary to c if I could help u out in a way or another.......

Cheers ! :)

krone
31-08-2011, 07:21 PM

sent u a pm bro...

i was lucky to haf bros bring me ard when i was alone in CA/CP... hope i can return the favour by letting other bros haf fun also in china...

cheers

ice meltg
31-08-2011, 07:30 PM
sent u a pm bro...

i was lucky to haf bros bring me ard when i was alone in CA/CP... hope i can return the favour by letting other bros haf fun also in china...

cheers

Haha, Bro, well said, very kind of u to offer a helping hand, u r that light house tat twinkles :p Kudos to u !!! hope tat Bro Chinakid dates do coincide with yrs :)

krone
31-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Haha, Bro, well said, very kind of u to offer a helping hand, u r that light house tat twinkles :p Kudos to u !!! hope tat Bro Chinakid dates do coincide with yrs :)

im no lighthouse la bro... i also dunno CA well... just thinking that it might be better for him to knock ard with another 2 person rather than alone... afterall we shld take care of each other overseas mah haha..

when i was alone in CP that time bro FGG also took good care of me so im just hoping to do my own little part as well... i still need ur guidance and advise as well bro!!! thanks in advance!!! hahaha

ice meltg
31-08-2011, 08:08 PM
im no lighthouse la bro... i also dunno CA well... just thinking that it might be better for him to knock ard with another 2 person rather than alone... afterall we shld take care of each other overseas mah haha..

when i was alone in CP that time bro FGG also took good care of me so im just hoping to do my own little part as well... i still need ur guidance and advise as well bro!!! thanks in advance!!! hahaha

Haha, Bro, dun be too humble la !!! No worries, just let me know wat u like & wat u intend to hv, I may be able to suggest where u shd go etc :o :p ...........but just like to make some clarifications, I am also a newbie & dont qualify to give guidance nor advice, but still can managed to share share a bit !! :o :p

coolmanks
31-08-2011, 08:35 PM
No extra cost? you providing money back guarantee?:rolleyes:

hahahah
Of course are you right, agents provides a very useful service and I uses them freq myself. ::D:D

bcos they can take care of yr needs at no extra costs [/FONT]

krone
31-08-2011, 09:00 PM
No extra cost? you providing money back guarantee?:rolleyes:

hahahah
Of course are you right, agents provides a very useful service and I uses them freq myself. ::D:D

bro looks like i got no chance to party with u... u there until 12th and i can only reach there on the 13th... hopefully next time got chance to party with u

coolmanks
31-08-2011, 09:28 PM
U so regular sure have chance .......very soon one...

cheers ...enjoys :D

bro looks like i got no chance to party with u... u there until 12th and i can only reach there on the 13th... hopefully next time got chance to party with u

Sirdaniel
31-08-2011, 11:46 PM

yup, like ice_meltg mentioned, a lot of reasons to use agents
they can give u advice based on ur preferences or budget, give u latest info, do bookings etc. also can help u with other stuff like arrange transport to and fro CA, recommendations for makan. so just ahead and contact sam from hfic. solves a lot of ur headaches
but i think need to clarify the part on taking care of problems in the ktv
should apply to CP more bah. not sure if agents can do anything in CA if they are not there. maybe still can get someone to help but def not like they can help u in CP.

Bro, yes, reason y I recommend u to use an agent is bcos they can take care of yr needs at no extra costs especially if u run into problems with KTV gals, DJs or yr bills etc, they can help u to resolve any unforseen problem u may encounter as they hv gd relationship with those establishments that u patronise ! They can also recommend u the most suitable SN/KTV according to yr needs ! But mixed K may not be readily available as u may not be able to find as many cheongsters in CA as compared to CP at any one time, hence, if u do hv problem in KTV, u may like to post yr dates openly to c if u could join any others ! Unless u dun mind havg the entire KTV room to yrself whereby u can stage yr own concert ! :p :D

If u need further assistance, u may like to pm me yr dates, plans or itinerary to c if I could help u out in a way or another.......

Cheers ! :)

Chinakid
01-09-2011, 01:35 AM
Thanks a lot to all bros, hopefully can link up with bro Krone... still green over many isssue, hopefully will clear all doubt by this week.... :p

FeiGohGoh
01-09-2011, 04:06 AM

Dun mention abt it anymore bro, It's my honor and pleasure to party with you in April. Have fun in CA/CP next month....how I wish I can be there....left my heart there with 3 different mms.

luzerath
01-09-2011, 07:08 AM
Thanks a lot to all bros, hopefully can link up with bro Krone... still green over many isssue, hopefully will clear all doubt by this week.... :p

Well a general itinerary for me:
Day 1: land at shenzhen around 10am
Take tpt to chang an - 30 mins
Check in Park View - rest shower - 1 hr
Lunch at Dao Xiang opposite hotel - 1 hr
Go for massage opposite Park View - 2 hrs
Sauna at jin long dao - 2.5 hrs .5 hours for choosing and car ride
Dinner st Lin Ji
Proceed to ktv at DFML
Make love

Day 2: wake up 11
Shopping at wal mart and eat watever u want
Shop somemore
Sauna again at tdwx or lotus hill - usually ktv gal will follow so go back hotel make love or massage at cherry blossoms
Release my gal
Ktv at park view colours
Make love
Day 3: wake up 10
Breakfast
Day trip to somewhere eg. Artist village, humen for shopping etc.
Spend the day with my gal.
Dinner at shenzhen or humen see where i am
Go back make love like no tomorrow
Day 4:
Fly home

Chinakid
01-09-2011, 09:46 AM
Dinner st Lin Ji
Proceed to ktv at DFML
Make love

Shop somemore
Sauna again at tdwx or lotus hill - usually ktv gal will follow so go back hotel make love or massage at cherry blossoms
Release my gal
Ktv at park view colours
Make love
Breakfast
Day 4:
Fly home

Bro any idea how much u need RMB for 3days 2nights ah?

luzerath
01-09-2011, 10:49 AM

2k sgd should be quite comfortable

adidas88
01-09-2011, 10:53 AM
very comfortable .... considering it's only 2 nite of ktv ... :) :)

smartke
01-09-2011, 10:59 AM

bro, tats a 4D3N ler...

bro luzerath, let me try to EST ur cost based on ur itinerary...
sorry, kay po abit... :p

SZ Airport to CA -- RMB 400 (to & frm)
Park View Hotel --- RMB 2400 (RMB 800 x 3)
Lunch & dinner --- RMB 600 (RMB 200 x 3)
Sauna (800 Cat) -- RMB 1600 (RMB 800 x 2)
Massage/Footie -- RMB 200
KTV (Rm & misc) -- RMB 1600 (RMB 800 x 2)
KTV ger (sit x2) -- RMB 1200 (RMB 600 x2)
KTV ger (O/N x1) - RMB 2000 (RMB 1k x2)
DayTrip/shopping - RMB 2000

TOTAL = RMB 12,000 :D

ya, shld b very comfortable... :D

ice meltg
01-09-2011, 11:26 AM

very comfortable .... considering it's only 2 nite of ktv ... :)

Hmmm.............Bro, each day incl KTV shd be between 2.5 - 3KRMB, & since u only hv 2N KTV, total damage incl miscellaneous shd not be more than 8K RMB, hence yr total expenses shd not be more than 2K SGD ;)

Breakdown

Assume u land at SZ airport, transfer to CA = 200RMB
Hotel say 300RMB per nite (not Park View)
Massage say 300RMB
Fd & transport say 200RMB
KTV drink expenses say 500RMB (shared with others)
ST say 1 gal RMB300 (Assume u pick 2 gal at KTV)
ON gal say RMB1000

Total = 2800RMB for 1st day & nite

If 2nd Day, u go SN, expenses ard 800RMB so 2nd day & nite yr total can be 3300RMB
(2800 + 800 - 300massage since u go SN, u will not go massage anymore)

Hence, total for 2 day & nites = 6100RMB

3rd Day (assume u on tiger which is late night flight)

yr transport back to SZ airport = 200RMB
yr food etc = 200RMB (Hotel shd hv prov breakfast)
massage session= 300RMB

Maximum = 6800RMB which is approx 1300SGD
plus yr air tix say Tiger shd not be more than 400SGD
Grand total = 1700SGD

Hope u find above information useful ! Cheers ! :)

luzerath
01-09-2011, 11:39 AM
bro, tats a 4D3N ler...

Well he may wan to sit 4 gals and 2 ON ahahaha! 2k sgd would be okay. But thats 4 d 3 n. 3d2n will be more the comfy. Alamak just minus 1 day from my itinerary which is the useless day trip lol!

FeiGohGoh
01-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Well he may wan to sit 4 gals and 2 ON ahahaha! 2k sgd would be okay. But thats 4 d 3 n. 3d2n will be more the comfy. Alamak just minus 1 day from my itinerary which is the useless day trip lol!

Yup, just hope he not crazy like me...otherwise that 2k sgd maybe just right lah.

smartke
01-09-2011, 12:15 PM

bro, u mean U normally sit 4 gers & ON 2 gers? u cuntfused bro chinakid liao... my est calculation was based on YOUR general itinerary ler... which u stated as below:

Dinner st Lin Ji
Proceed to ktv at DFML
Make love

Shop somemore
Release my gal
Ktv at park view colours
Make love
Breakfast
Day 4:
Fly home

bro, tats a 4D3N ler...

Chinakid
01-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Hmmm.............Bro, each day incl KTV shd be between 2.5 - 3KRMB, & since u only hv 2N KTV, total damage incl miscellaneous shd not be more than 8K RMB, hence yr total expenses shd not be more than 2K SGD ;)

Breakdown

Assume u land at SZ airport, transfer to CA = 200RMB
Hotel say 300RMB per nite (not Park View)
Massage say 300RMB
Fd & transport say 200RMB
ON gal say RMB1000

Total = 2800RMB for 1st day & nite

If 2nd Day, u go SN, expenses ard 800RMB so 2nd day & nite yr total can be 3300RMB
(2800 + 800 - 300massage since u go SN, u will not go massage anymore)

Hence, total for 2 day & nites = 6100RMB

3rd Day (assume u on tiger which is late night flight)

yr transport back to SZ airport = 200RMB
yr food etc = 200RMB (Hotel shd hv prov breakfast)
massage session= 300RMB

Maximum = 6800RMB which is approx 1300SGD
plus yr air tix say Tiger shd not be more than 400SGD
Grand total = 1700SGD

Hope u find above information useful ! Cheers ! :)

Oh thanks bro.... I taking jet flight, reach abt 1030am ba... took the ferry reach humen then transfer to CA maybe reach 2pm plus.... Think may try dirty footie then go ktv at night, next day may go for massage then ktv. The 3rd day leaving at 12pm for the ferry. So how is the damage like......

luzerath
01-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Oh thanks bro.... I taking jet flight, reach abt 1030am ba... took the ferry reach humen then transfer to CA maybe reach 2pm plus.... Think may try dirty footie then go ktv at night, next day may go for massage then ktv. The 3rd day leaving at 12pm for the ferry. So how is the damage like......

Oh even cheaper cos no saunas. U can try long dao hui or tai ping yang hui for dirtie footie. Add 1 hour u can hanky panky

krone
01-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Oh even cheaper cos no saunas. U can try long dao hui or tai ping yang hui for dirtie footie. Add 1 hour u can hanky panky

sorry boss can i ask a noob question? what is dirtie footie ah? i saw from a video the "ji shi" will do a dance... what else will they do? HJ?

btw bro ChinaKid i think u shld try the sauna at CA... the last experience i had at TDWX was not too bad... although i was so tired from nights of cheonging that i fell aslp when the MM was licking my toes and accidentally kicked her in the face when i woke up!!! hahaha... but she was very nice about it although she was pissed for a second.... service level in CA still tops CP anytime...

2 weeks to go!!!!

luzerath
01-09-2011, 02:15 PM
sorry boss can i ask a noob question? what is dirtie footie ah? i saw from a video the "ji shi" will do a dance... what else will they do? HJ?

btw bro ChinaKid i think u shld try the sauna at CA... the last experience i had at TDWX was not too bad... although i was so tired from nights of cheonging that i fell aslp when the MM was licking my toes and accidentally kicked her in the face when i woke up!!! hahaha... but she was very nice about it although she was pissed for a second.... service level in CA still tops CP anytime...

2 weeks to go!!!!

Dance? That one should be sauna. Dirty footie is like your normal foot spa at cherry blossoms. Last time i went the gals were in semi see thru clothes. Very sexy. First hour have nothing u add 1 more hour they can help u musturbate. The gals will keep asking to add hours lol. If u get fun gals can rubba rubba them then some u can sweet talk them and put your hands in their clothes etc. If u alone is not so embarassing lar if not u with close buddy u see his dick he see your dick lol

luzerath
01-09-2011, 02:22 PM
service level in CA still tops CP anytime...

2 weeks to go!!!!

Ya svc good. In CA u can also ask for training gals in sauna. Basically u call a normal JS then u if got trainee u just add 100 to 200 rmb to have a double fly with the working JS and trainee. Good values and interesting. U will see the JS teach the trainee the menu items, how to give bj.. U can also up the trainee and the js will assist also. Qute shiok for an additional 100 to 200 rmb. I remember i had one trainee who was watching while i upz the JS. After a while the trainee buay tahan climb up the bed and ask me to finger her while she moan with the JS. Damn shiok

krone
01-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Ya svc good. In CA u can also ask for training gals in sauna. Basically u call a normal JS then u if got trainee u just add 100 to 200 rmb to have a double fly with the working JS and trainee. Good values and interesting. U will see the JS teach the trainee the menu items, how to give bj.. U can also up the trainee and the js will assist also. Qute shiok for an additional 100 to 200 rmb. I remember i had one trainee who was watching while i upz the JS. After a while the trainee buay tahan climb up the bed and ask me to finger her while she moan with the JS. Damn shiok

wah bro now u're making my 2 wks seem like 2 months!!! hahaha... cant wait to go back to the motherland man.... haven go there already feel like extending the trip already... hahha.... hope i dun miss my flight again this time round hahaha.. the last 3 trips i went i missed the flight back and had to extend another couple of days... so far i have yet to return on my stipulated dates yet lol...

btw the trainee cannot choose one right? is more of by luck? and they dun stay the whole duration issit?

luzerath
01-09-2011, 02:34 PM
wah bro now u're making my 2 wks seem like 2 months!!! hahaha... cant wait to go back to the motherland man.... haven go there already feel like extending the trip already... hahha.... hope i dun miss my flight again this time round hahaha.. the last 3 trips i went i missed the flight back and had to extend another couple of days... so far i have yet to return on my stipulated dates yet lol...

btw the trainee cannot choose one right? is more of by luck? and they dun stay the whole duration issit?

Can choose and will stay full length. U can call the sauna manager ask them what time is the training of the 实习生 and or whether they have or not. Then u just go during that time and ask to see 实习生。if any catch your eye just get her lor. If not can dun wan also.

ice meltg
01-09-2011, 03:03 PM

Ok, Bro, let me revised the estimated cost & also highlight some fine details for u, now tat I know roughly yr itinerary :

If u landing in HKIA via Jetstar, probably tat 0640 hrs flight, ETA 1025hrs, u will catch tat ferry at Transit terminal at 1230hrs (pl look out for tat sign transit ferry, u need not clear HK customs, u must be there to check in yr luggage about an hr before ferry departure, if only hand luggage, then half an hour before departure shd be enuff, for exact details, pl refer to http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/transport/transport-connection-with-mainland-china/ferry-transfer/service-at-a-glance.html; exact duration of journey is 1hr - 1hr 15mins; fare shd be HKD300 one way & u can get a tax refund of HKD120 before u clear customs in Humen, pl look out for tat sign ! U can refer the above mentioned link for further details ! If u coming from Humen for 3D 2N, pl stay in DFJH then, Cheap & Good !!! :p

1st Day
Ferry transfer to CA = (HKD300 -120)
= HKD180 (approx RMB150)
Cab Transfer to Hotel (DFJH)=RMB50 (20-30mins journey)
Hotel (DFJH RMB288 per nite)
Massage/Dirtie Footie max RMB400
Fd (lunch & dinner) say RMB200
KTV drink expenses say RMB500 (shared with others)
(if u alone to a room, probably it would be RMB800 - 1000 for a room)
ON gal say RMB1000

Total = RMB2888 for 1st day & nite

2nd Day
Hotel (DFJH RMB288 per nite)
Massage/Dirtie Footie max RMB400
Fd (lunch & dinner)say RMB200
KTV drink expenses say RMB500 (shared with others)
(if u alone to a room, probably it would be RMB800 - 1000 for a room)
ON gal say RMB1000

Total = RMB2688 for 2nd day & nite

If u go SN, expenses ard RMB800, total can be RMB3188
(2688 + 800 - 300massage since u go SN, u will not go massage anymore)

3rd Day
Cab Transfer to Humen Ferry Terminal = RMB50
Ferry transfer to HKIA = (HKD300 -120)
= HKD180 (approx RMB150)

Total = RMB200

Hence, total for 3D 2N = RMB5776 (SGD1110)
OR RMB6276 (SGD1200)(with 1x SN)
Say Jet star air ticket = approx SGD350
Grand total = SGD1460 OR SGD1550 excludg yr shopping items

Hope u find the above useful !!! Cheers !!! :)

smartke
01-09-2011, 03:10 PM

2 weeks to go!!!!

wah.. u damn gd lor... give the 技师 a flying kick when she is servicing u. me 叩头 to u... :p

me also envy u ler... 2 more wks u going liao... me will probably like 2 more yrs then dunno can go or not... :o

Dance? That one should be sauna. Dirty footie is like your normal foot spa at cherry blossoms. Last time i went the gals were in semi see thru clothes. Very sexy. First hour have nothing u add 1 more hour they can help u musturbate. The gals will keep asking to add hours lol. If u get fun gals can rubba rubba them then some u can sweet talk them and put your hands in their clothes etc. If u alone is not so embarassing lar if not u with close buddy u see his dick he see your dick lol

chey... masterbate only... thot go BBBJ! lol... :D

aiyo... see dick only mah... all guys also hv... jus tat dun STARE at someone dick lor! then it will b xtremely weird!! wahahaha...

wah... sound interesting ler...

so bro, when can bring me go? :D

coolmanks
01-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Aiyo Smart 哥,

You got eye no see tarzan; Dao Xiang is the best and among the most exp place to eat in CA. Its at least 4 time what u estimated.

:eek:

"Lunch at Dao Xiang"
bro, tats a 4D3N ler...

krone
01-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Ok, Bro, let me revised the estimated cost & also highlight some fine details for u, now tat I know roughly yr itinerary :

~edited for length~

Hope u find the above useful !!! Cheers !!! :)

wah bro u good la... give all the details leow haha.. but i just wondering if it would be easier to just get a ride to CA like how we get a ride with Hua Tong from HKIA to CP... i spoke to bro Sam and i think he mentioned that there is also a ride to and fro HKIA and CA... cost i think same as CP to HKIA... that way will be much faster than taking ferry... less troublesome as well... Can bro Sam confirm this?

smartke
01-09-2011, 03:40 PM
uncle cool, all jus estimation & avg only la...

pls pardon tis newbie for bein kay po... :o

Aiyo Smart 哥,

You got eye no see tarzan; Dao Xiang is the best and among the most exp place to eat in CA. Its at least 4 time what u estimated.

:eek:

"Lunch at Dao Xiang"

coolmanks
01-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Yes Huatong stop at 浪琴岛 CA。U can ask the hotel reception to arrange.

wah bro u good la... give all the details leow haha.. but i just wondering if it would be easier to just get a ride to CA like how we get a ride with Hua Tong from HKIA to CP..

krone
01-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Can choose and will stay full length. U can call the sauna manager ask them what time is the training of the 实习生 and or whether they have or not. Then u just go during that time and ask to see 实习生。if any catch your eye just get her lor. If not can dun wan also.

Wah...... now my 2wks is beginning to seem like 2 yrs!!!

bro, most of the SN in CA have this or are you talking abt a particular SN in CA? looks like its something that cannot be missed... although im not so much of a SN person but this sounds too good to miss hahaha

krone
01-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Yes Huatong stop at 浪琴岛 CA。U can ask the hotel reception to arrange.

cool... thanks for the info boss.. the cost also the same as per CP to HKIA? duration shld be slightly faster than to CP ya? also ard 1.5hr?

Bro ChinaKid, maybe you can consider this option. not much more ex and much more cost effective and time efficient...

Kent_do
01-09-2011, 04:09 PM

Walau ah...bro, regret to change the venue back to CP for this weekend!!!:mad: After having heard all Seniors writting the FRs for CA and service level good good in CA, now kind-of regret decision liao leh!
Appt in CP all fixed liao too late to change back. Maybe next time will definitely must try it out in CA.
CA Light house bro Luzerath, hope can jio U for a cheonging session in CA sometime soon, Ok bo? KamSia:D

ice meltg
01-09-2011, 04:18 PM
wah bro u good la... give all the details leow haha.. but i just wondering if it would be easier to just get a ride to CA like how we get a ride with Hua Tong from HKIA to CP... i spoke to bro Sam and i think he mentioned that there is also a ride to and fro HKIA and CA... cost i think same as CP to HKIA... that way will be much faster than taking ferry... less troublesome as well... Can bro Sam confirm this?

Haha, Bro, just sharing some pointers only :p Hmmm........taking ferry in fact is the fastest & most economical way to CA excludg waitg time, esp if u r staying in DFJH !!! Bcos from Humen ferry terminal to DFJH is merely 20 - 25mins at RMB50 by cab !! :) Just tat yr flight hv to match the ferry timing which more often than not, doesnt click well !! Further, if u r on CX, CI, HX & those participating airlines, c u can hv yr checked in luggage tagged thru all the way to Humen !! Very convenient !! For details, pl refer to http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/transport/transport-connection-with-mainland-china/check-in-at-prd/ferryports.html

Its troublesome & frustrating when u r taking Hua Tong mpv from HKIA to CA !!! :( Bcos u hv to change vehicle mid way at pu tian & tat entire journey incl waitg time can take u abt 2.5 - 3 hrs whereby u could easily reached CP or even HZ !!! Moreover, Hua Tong mpv will only bring u to CA town center area, thus, if u r puttg up at DFJH, u still need to catch a cab tat will cost u RMB40 to DFJH with a journey of 20 mins !! Tats y I always charter my own mpv at RMB900 from HKIA to CA which clocks the fastest 1 1/4 hrs incl clearing customs to DFJH dr step !!! Otherwise, I rather u catch a bus from HK lou hu customs to CA, may be even much faster than Hua Tong though I hv yet to try this route !! Probably u need light houses like Bro Neverlandf & Bro WKK to advise on travelling to CA by this way !!!

However, the above methods doesnt apply to u as u r gg CA by another different route !! :p

ice meltg
01-09-2011, 04:23 PM
cool... thanks for the info boss.. the cost also the same as per CP to HKIA? duration shld be slightly faster than to CP ya? also ard 1.5hr?

Bro ChinaKid, maybe you can consider this option. not much more ex and much more cost effective and time efficient...

Bro, FYI, Hua Tong mpv journey to CP is ard 2 to 2.5 hrs incl clearing customs ! :p

Cost for taking Hua Tong mpv whether to CA or CP r tagged at HKD200 one way or HKD350 both ways !! :)

By mileage, CA is nearer to HKIA than CP, but by taking Hua Tong mpv, due to the change of vehicle & waitg time involved, it may take u same time if not more than gg to CP !! :(

coolmanks
01-09-2011, 04:36 PM
JS venice?
The best looking girl I ever got from sauna was from JS venice. Even if she was in a model lineup@ OY , I am very sure I would still choose her. :D

luzerath
01-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Wah...... now my 2wks is beginning to seem like 2 yrs!!!

bro, most of the SN in CA have this or are you talking abt a particular SN in CA? looks like its something that cannot be missed... although im not so much of a SN person but this sounds too good to miss hahaha

Well all saunas need to train new gals the one i tried was at jin long dao. And recently jin long dao business very good after yanda ahaha. Furthermore some rooms under renovation so less rooms.

Dao xiang u eat there alot also cheaper then Man u at cp lol. Or u can eat at 柴火。nice pig trotters

coolmanks
01-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Trainee?
Even some CP sauna have this. You may want to seach for FGG FR on his experience. :D

luzerath
01-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Trainee?
Even some CP sauna have this. You may want to seach for FGG FR on his experience. :D

Yaps. Its just matter of timing. Whether they have trainee and what time is the training. And also ifthe sauna allow u to piak piak them at so cheap a price lol!

krone
01-09-2011, 04:59 PM
Well all saunas need to train new gals the one i tried was at jin long dao. And recently jin long dao business very good after yanda ahaha. Furthermore some rooms under renovation so less rooms.

Dao xiang u eat there alot also cheaper then Man u at cp lol. Or u can eat at 柴火。nice pig trotters

bro... u are resident of CA huh? haha.. sounds to me like u live there sia... really hope can get to cheong with u also haha.. need all the guidance i can get from seniors like u

krone
01-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Trainee?

ya i heard meibao have and is also add 100rmb i think but i remember my fren told me he went and he chose a girl then the girl ask if he wanna add the TRAINER and not the girl ask if a TRAINEE can join in haha... and that the trainer cannot choose and she is only there for 1hr... but that was some time ago le dunno how it is like now...

Chinakid
01-09-2011, 05:22 PM

Bro, so max they go is only rubba and hj. No fj is it? Can check can we pay by card at SN or dirty footle? Sorry for asking so many noob question as I am excited.

luzerath
01-09-2011, 05:30 PM
bro... u are resident of CA huh? haha.. sounds to me like u live there sia... really hope can get to cheong with u also haha.. need all the guidance i can get from seniors like u

No resident i just read the hong kog forum alot which have alot of field reports and news of yanda and mei mei number sometimes recommended. If u are interested i can pass u the weblink. Pm me if u are interested

luzerath
01-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Bro, so max they go is only rubba and hj. No fj is it? Can check can we pay by card at SN or dirty footle? Sorry for asking so many noob question as I am excited.

Thats wat happen for us but u can buy hours of the gals to go out and whether have action or not its upto u. Okay regarding the credit card i dunno. But hotel and ktv accept credit card. Usually sauna spending not alot max for 1 gal plus room shouldnt cost more then 1k if u take a gal below 800 dollarz.

luzerath
01-09-2011, 05:35 PM
ya i heard meibao have and is also add 100rmb i think but i remember my fren told me he went and he chose a girl then the girl ask if he wanna add the TRAINER and not the girl ask if a TRAINEE can join in haha... and that the trainer cannot choose and she is only there for 1hr... but that was some time ago le dunno how it is like now...

Oh ic. Chang an concept different the trainee do attachment with an actual working gal to learn what to do. The actual skills will be taught by an actual trainer i think. Not too sure abt that.

Chinakid
01-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Thanks bro luzerath. Really need all urge advice and other bros too. Looks like must go change money liao.

FeiGohGoh
01-09-2011, 11:01 PM
JS venice?
The best looking girl I ever got from sauna was from JS venice. Even if she was in a model lineup@ OY , I am very sure I would still choose her. :D

Bro Cool, din know you went to JS Venice before....let's go together next time. I like the turtle soup they made for us in JS Hawaii in May. :p

Trainee?

Yes, that was in Miraton sauna in May also, dun think your manager 丽娜 works there anymore.

auditor auditee
01-09-2011, 11:34 PM
I read about Park View Hotel KTV called Colors.

This place my singaporean supplier always take me there. But I do not find it interesting.
He likes to go there b'coz his gf is there as DJ.
But I find this place boring and also not as sexiting as others that Bro has mentioned.
Is it b'coz really boring place or it is only place for sing and drink only.
I also don't find any FR on this place.

Usually, i go with him only tabao back to room and girl also not so high rated in terms of look and playfulness.

Something wrong here or is it this supplier don't know??
Can some Bro share some light?
Then next time I go there, I can show off to this Supplier.

coolmanks
01-09-2011, 11:35 PM
You are not being kay po, you are being helpful..now that very good.

But just becuase you spend 200rmb on food each day you should not assume others will spend the same. Otherwise you might slight many Tikors and CashKings (not referring to adiddas). ..now that not very good.

hahahha

Ok share with you a very cheap place for food.
Star city shopping centre very near LQD hotel. Behind the shopping centre there is a place sort like our local coffee shop....open 24 hours.
There they will rooast goose on the spot using lychee wood.
Most of the time they have promotion for beer at 3 big bottle @10RMB only. :eek:

Now maybe you can lower what u spend on food per day to my level of about 100RMB.:p
Of course cheapest if you eat with FGG...as he will alway foot the bills.

uncle cool, all jus estimation & avg only la...

pls pardon tis newbie for bein kay po... :o

Yeah, visited Venice twice. First time was very good. But second visit was not that lucky. As I normally stay at CA centre, Venice is a little out of the way.

Bro Cool, din know you went to JS Venice before....let's go together next time. I like the turtle soup they made for us in JS Hawaii in May. :p

smartke
02-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Uncle, actually I din assume ppl spend rmb 200 a day cos me dun even spend rmb 200 a day. My daily meal not more than rmb 100. So apart of bein of Kay po, me is also a cheapo, cant evn match ur lvl. :p

Wah... Tis roast goose sounds gd! How much ar?

Maybe nex time I shld join u & u be my LH ok? :)

You are not being kay po, you are being helpful..now that very good.

But just becuase you spend 200rmb on food each day you should not assume others will spend the same. Otherwise you might slight many Tikors and CashKings (not referring to adiddas). ..now that not very good.

hahahha

Star city shopping centre very near LQD hotel. Behind the shopping centre there is a place sort like our local coffee shop....open 24 hours.
Most of the time they have promotion for beer at 3 big bottle @10RMB only.

Now maybe you can lower what u spend on food per day to my level of about 100RMB.
Of course cheapest if you eat with FGG...as he will alway foot the bills.

Sirdaniel
02-09-2011, 12:24 AM

talking abt costs, roughly how much could it cost a grp of 3-4 light drinkers at Park View Colours? assume drinking red wine and incl DJ tips. think bro luzerath ever said ard OY std, but nvr cheong at OY b4. so not very sure their pricing.

Sirdaniel
02-09-2011, 12:30 AM

heard the same thing from Sam as well. he mentioned got shared mpv from CA to HKIA for 200rmb. one pickup pt is at park hyatt.

Sirdaniel
02-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Walau ah...bro, regret to change the venue back to CP for this weekend!!!:mad: After having heard all Seniors writting the FRs for CA and service level good good in CA, now kind-of regret decision liao leh!
Appt in CP all fixed liao too late to change back. Maybe next time will definitely must try it out in CA.
CA Light house bro Luzerath, hope can jio U for a cheonging session in CA sometime soon, Ok bo? KamSia:D

aiyo bro, u go so often. got plenty of chances lah
imo, u are better off in CP if u got no kaki. at least CP got more ppl, easy to find kakis at the last min. also got mixed k
not that CA no good. but u must go prepared

Otherwise, I rather u catch a bus from HK lou hu customs to CA, may be even much faster than Hua Tong though I hv yet to try this route !! Probably u need light houses like Bro Neverlandf & Bro WKK to advise on travelling to CA by this way !!!

ya. heard sam say can take train to luo hu, then transfer to pte car all the way to CA. good if coming in from hk itself (not airport). just 200rmb for the pte car.

Most of the time they have promotion for beer at 3 big bottle @10RMB only. :eek:

awesome info
sounds like a good place for supper. better than eating kfc at park hyatt
any other supper lobang to intro?

Chinakid
02-09-2011, 01:57 AM
After reading thru this year post and Bro Ice meltg recommendations, think is like that.......

Hotel
DFJH or Park View

KTV
DFML or DFJH

Dirty Footie
Mei li Wan or Tai Ping Yang

SN
TDWX or Jinsha Venice

Is it ok Bros??? Any other info to add???

ice meltg
02-09-2011, 02:06 AM
After reading thru this year post and Bro Ice meltg recommendations, think is like that.......

Hotel
DFJH or Park View

KTV
DFML or DFJH

Dirty Footie
Mei li Wan or Tai Ping Yang

SN
TDWX or Jinsha Venice

Is it ok Bros??? Any other info to add???

Haha, Bro, just my humble suggestions,

Hotel : DFJH where rooms r decent & gd, cheap at RMB288 per nite, & its nearer to Humen where u r coming from & also the KTVs u r gg !! whereas Park View rooms r from RMB698 onwards !!

KTV
DFML or DFJH : since u hv 2N, u can try one on each nite !

Dirty Footie
Mei li Wan or Tai Ping Yang : Both ok though I prefer TPY

SN
TDWX or Jinsha Venice : I suggest u try 金四海, 金龙岛 or TDWX, can skip JV unless u go with VVVVIP like Taikor FGG :p :D

Just my humble two cents !! :)

luzerath
02-09-2011, 06:50 AM

Hotel : DFJH where rooms r decent & gd, cheap at RMB288 per nite, & its nearer to Humen where u r coming from & also the KTVs u r gg !! whereas Park View rooms r from RMB698 onwards !!

KTV
DFML or DFJH : since u hv 2N, u can try one on each nite !

Dirty Footie
Mei li Wan or Tai Ping Yang : Both ok though I prefer TPY

SN
TDWX or Jinsha Venice : I suggest u try 金四海, 金龙岛 or TDWX, can skip JV unless u go with VVVVIP like Taikor FGG :p :D

太平洋会also have sauna if u wan. So u can dirtt footie liao go sauna. Dfml also have sauna u can try. Sauna i still believe its a hit or miss thing. U may find gems at unexpected places lol!

luzerath
02-09-2011, 06:56 AM
I read about Park View Hotel KTV called Colors.

This place my singaporean supplier always take me there. But I do not find it interesting.
He likes to go there b'coz his gf is there as DJ.
But I find this place boring and also not as sexiting as others that Bro has mentioned.
Is it b'coz really boring place or it is only place for sing and drink only.
I also don't find any FR on this place.

Usually, i go with him only tabao back to room and girl also not so high rated in terms of look and playfulness.

Something wrong here or is it this supplier don't know??
Can some Bro share some light?
Then next time I go there, I can show off to this Supplier.

Colours ktv served a lot of corporate client. Your supplier may like to go tere because its safe and the environment allow for talking of business which is always the case. Furthermore the mood in the ktv is created by the customer lol if u sit there sing and drink the gals will sing and drink :). A group of 4 guys with 6 to 7 gals inthe room can get pretty fun if u play group dice games like 789 or the game red/black created by a bro in the CP forum cant remember who but it involve prizes lol!

Of course if u go dfml ot dfjh its fun as te manager will come in to organise games like finding wife or strip 789 etc. But environment not good for business talking.

Just my humble comments

FeiGohGoh
02-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Colours ktv served a lot of corporate client. Your supplier may like to go tere because its safe and the environment allow for talking of business which is always the case. Furthermore the mood in the ktv is created by the customer lol if u sit there sing and drink the gals will sing and drink :). A group of 4 guys with 6 to 7 gals inthe room can get pretty fun if u play group dice games like 789 or the game red/black created by a bro in the CP forum cant remember who but it involve prizes lol!

Of course if u go dfml ot dfjh its fun as te manager will come in to organise games like finding wife or strip 789 etc. But environment not good for business talking.

Just my humble comments

Think you are right on the money bro. There's a lot of factories surrounding CA and those bosses and higher management entertain their clients in Parkview colours. My buddy owns a factory there and he never let me pay the bills as he has coporate account there.

As for fun and quality of gals, well...it's entirely up to the customers. how u expect to have fun or the gals get excited if the customers all passive and waiting for something to happen. :rolleyes: I had my best bonk in Colours last May with a Sichun meimei and heard a gal sang the best 回家 next to 順子.

luzerath
02-09-2011, 07:14 AM
aiyo bro, u go so often. got plenty of chances lah
imo, u are better off in CP if u got no kaki. at least CP got more ppl, easy to find kakis at the last min. also got mixed k
not that CA no good. but u must go prepared

ya. heard sam say can take train to luo hu, then transfer to pte car all the way to CA. good if coming in from hk itself (not airport). just 200rmb for the pte car.

awesome info
sounds like a good place for supper. better than eating kfc at park hyatt
林记。opposite chang an hotel. Its a street of food there open late. U can eat the char bee hoon and crab/prawn porridge. If u like the 卤味。there also have. The sweet sour pork good also. Key point:cheap

coolmanks
02-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Aiya, but people already tell u they eat at the Ritz u still assume they paid hawker centre price?

Uncle, actually I din assume ppl spend rmb 200 a day cos me dun even spend rmb 200 a day.

Cheap. And it is a nice experience to see them roast the goose. Takes only about 40 minutes; in the mean time u can drink cheap beer and TC.

Wah... Tis roast goose sounds gd! How much ar?

What the hell "LH"?
Join me? thought u only want to party with the TK and CKs........... hahahhaha
Just kidding.........welcome
But you have to decide
u cannot be flying discount class and 1st class at the same time. hehehhe
My party each one allow 4 cans of beers only.

Maybe nex time I shld join u & u be my LH ok? :)

Park hyatt is at wusa; and wusa is the place to go for the teochew claypot porridge. Do not have the address......but u cannot miss them.

Another place is;

there is a row of eating place diagonally across from 金四海。 Among them is two HK stye tea cafe. The one further away is nice clean and alway crowded. Serve very good simple disdes.
The other one, is old and very run down..........this I would strongly recommend for one dish only, wanton noodle.
Very near Park Hyatt as well.

better than eating kfc at park hyatt

ice meltg
02-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Park hyatt is at wusa; and wusa is the place to go for the teochew claypot porridge. Do not have the address......but u cannot miss them.

Another place is;

there is a row of eating place diagonally across from 金四海。 Among them is two HK stye tea cafe. The one further away is nice clean and alway crowded. Serve very good simple disdes.
The other one, is old and very run down..........this I would strongly recommend for one dish only, wanton noodle.

Taikor, dun mind I ask a 欠扁 question, wat is nice at this stall, the wanton or the char sao, bcos I love 干捞 char sao noddle but I dun eat wanton !!! Hehe !!! :p :D Sorry my bad habit !! God knows wat is inside the minced meat in China !!! could be rat meat, dead pig meat etc (still recall tat picture tat Taikor Adidas sent me on those rat meat, SUCKS !!!) :( I came across the stall but didnt go in as I find tat its quite run down, so I tot there isnt anything interesting !!! I nvr missed my 干捞 char sao noddle in Mei Bao eatg outlets in CP, but not Man u, Man u one sucks too !!! Hehehe !!

coolmanks
02-09-2011, 11:16 AM
The noodle. yeah 干捞 style.

wat is nice at this stall, the wanton or the char sao, bcos I love 干捞 char sao noddle but I dun eat wanton !!! Hehe !!! :p :D Sorry my bad habit !!

Taikor, dun mind if I be very frank.
If you feel so strongly about this, please stay away from China. Do not go there. It is going to be very bad for your health.

God knows wat is inside the minced meat in China !!! could be rat meat, dead pig meat etc (still recall tat picture tat Taikor Adidas sent me on those rat meat, SUCKS !!!) :( I came across the stall but didnt go in as I find tat its quite run down, so I tot there isnt anything interesting !!! I nvr missed my 干捞 char sao noddle in Mei Bao eatg outlets in CP, but not Man u, Man u one sucks too !!! Hehehe !!

FeiGohGoh
02-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Taikor, dun mind if I be very frank.
If you feel so strongly about this, please stay away from China. Do not go there. It is going to be very bad for your health.

Bro Ice, dun mind I be frank too, from the oil they cook the food with, to the meat and vegetable they used. how can u be sure which is not tainted. So dun worry to death about what u put into ur mouth...it's bad to your mental health too.

Chinakid
02-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Hi bros can check how to contact sam? I qq and email also no reply leh. Everyday read all bros info very juicy and intresting.

ice meltg
02-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Hi bros can check how to contact sam? I qq and email also no reply leh. Everyday read all bros info very juicy and intresting.

Haha, Bro, reach him on his mobile then : +86 134 3402 1706 !! Cheers !!! :)

adidas88
02-09-2011, 03:32 PM
which sam ??? formerly HFIC sam ??

neverlandf
02-09-2011, 04:19 PM
wah... been busy and did not pay attention to CA thread until today... did not know that CA is back to popular la... hahaha... good... a lot of good advice by all the sifus here...

To bro Issac (IZ), thanks for inviting me to go to colors KTV that night... sorry was not able to make it as I had to work until late at night that day.. left office at 1:30am that night... serious...

Party tonight anyone? hehehe... time to relax after 1 1/2 weeks of hard work.... thinking of going to TDWX KTV.... :rolleyes::D

luzerath
02-09-2011, 04:37 PM
wah... been busy and did not pay attention to CA thread until today... did not know that CA is back to popular la... hahaha... good... a lot of good advice by all the sifus here...

To bro Issac (IZ), thanks for inviting me to go to colors KTV that night... sorry was not able to make it as I had to work until late at night that day.. left office at 1:30am that night... serious...

Party tonight anyone? hehehe... time to relax after 1 1/2 weeks of hard work.... thinking of going to TDWX KTV.... :rolleyes::D

Hmmmm havent been to TDWX i think for a year liao. Anu feedback for the place lol... Or FR after u visit today if possible hee hee

Chinakid
02-09-2011, 07:39 PM
More fr means more places to cheong........ anyway must thanks all the senior bros for bringing us so many wonderful info on all ktvs,sn and massage places.... really hoping to witness the happening places. already past the 40 mark. So hopefully can venture while I still can. So any kind bros on 14 & 15 sept, can bring me along. Cheers!!!

coolmanks
02-09-2011, 08:19 PM
pass 40 only......mean you are very young. :eek: heheheh

My very frank advice is if you are new to CA area and alone, you are better of going to CP instead.

1. Many more bros at CP. You have a better chance of hooking up with others at CP than in CA.
2. While agent are useful and can help you book hotel, sauna ktv etc.... all the agents mentioned here are station at CP. They are not going to CA to "service" just one client. hehehe

These are only my personal opinion

and enjoys...

P.S. - I am not providing any money back guarantees ....for this you have to look for my sifu and taikor.

More fr means more places to cheong........ anyway must thanks all the senior bros for bringing us so many wonderful info on all ktvs,sn and massage places.... really hoping to witness the happening places. already past the 40 mark. So hopefully can venture while I still can. So any kind bros on 14 & 15 sept, can bring me along. Cheers!!!

ice meltg
02-09-2011, 09:17 PM

Aiya, Bro, just over 40 only, still hv many many bright days ahead la..............:)

Anyway, I believed u shd hv rec Bro Krone pm; u may like to tag along with him on the 14th; As for yr remaing 2D, u can decide later if u like to follow him to CP or stay in CA !! U may also like to pm our distinguished honorable light house in CA, the Mayor, Bro Neverlandf, if he is free to join u for the nite !!! :p :D

Chinakid
02-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Aiya, Bro, just over 40 only, still hv many many bright days ahead la..............:)

Anyway, I believed u shd hv rec Bro Krone pm; u may like to tag along with him on the 14th; As for yr remaing 2D, u can decide later if u like to follow him to CP or stay in CA !! U may also like to pm our distinguished honorable light house in CA, the Mayor, Bro Neverlandf, if he is free to join u for the nite !!! :p :D

Bro ice then how CA or CP?

ice meltg
02-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Bro ice then how CA or CP?

Bro, I suggest u tag along with Bro krone on 14th, then c whether u like CA or not !! :p If u do, & if u like yr MM, u can even ask her to bring u around CA for the next 2D, & if so, u can also decide if u wan to visit KTV for the remaing nites or just stay with yr MM like a honeymoon !! :D Bro, just go there with a relax mind to enjoy la, take it easy, CA is not tat notorious or tat tough to move around la :p I hv been there on my own before when I still a newbie !! In fact I love to stage my own concert in the KTV room myself !!! Hehehe :p

However, if u still dun feel secured after trying out on the 1st day, u still hv tat option to follow Bro Krone to CP !!! U can be rest assured, Bro Krone is a nice guy to be with !! I hv already spoken to him on tat !!!

smartke
02-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Uncle cool, me already ask u to pardon tis newbie liao... :o

LH is light hse in hell. :p

Actually, me already told u me also cheapo ler... If 4 cans of beers will only cost me peanuts, ie, rmb 50, I sure dun mind! :D

Aiya, but people already tell u they eat at the Ritz u still assume they paid hawker centre price?

Cheap. And it is a nice experience to see them roast the goose. Takes only about 40 minutes; in the mean time u can drink cheap beer and TC.

What the hell "LH"?
Join me? thought u only want to party with the TK and CKs........... hahahhaha
Just kidding.........welcome
But you have to decide
u cannot be flying discount class and 1st class at the same time. hehehhe
My party each one allow 4 cans of beers only.

Sirdaniel
03-09-2011, 12:34 AM

SN

kaypo a bit
any particular reason y u say that?

林记。opposite chang an hotel. Its a street of food there open late. U can eat the char bee hoon and crab/prawn porridge. If u like the 卤味。there also have. The sweet sour pork good also. Key point:cheap

谢谢

u mean opp 大润发? where there are several shops?
or further away from park hyatt, near to fu yuan?

paiseh
really dunno where 金四海 is
any road name?

pleasantly surprised myself too. just takes a few kind souls to start the engine running again

My very frank advice is if you are new to CA area and alone, you are better of going to CP instead.

1. Many more bros at CP. You have a better chance of hooking up with others at CP than in CA.
2. While agent are useful and can help you book hotel, sauna ktv etc.... all the agents mentioned here are station at CP. They are not going to CA to "service" just one client. hehehe

agreed.
difficult to play in CA if alone. best is to have buddies to cheong CA

krone
03-09-2011, 07:53 AM
However, if u still dun feel secured after trying out on the 1st day, u still hv tat option to follow Bro Krone to CP !!! U can be rest assured, Bro Krone is a nice guy to be with !! I hv already spoken to him on tat !!!

paiseh ah MIA for so long... been getting drunk the last few nights hahaha...

as the old adage goes, 出外靠朋友... if u need anything u just hafta ask... bros here are most willing to help. im newbie to CA but bro ChinaKid if u need anything just msg me... i can help i help...

bro ice_melting we meet up for kopi soon ok? need to get ur advice on many many things hahaha...

krone
03-09-2011, 08:13 AM

bro u are the grandmaster mah.. the grandmaster 闭关修炼 the other sifus therefore kindly step out to help out mah ahahha

welcome u back!!!

coolmanks
03-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Ok me bad;

now I must try very hard to meet up with u in DG next soon. Please PM you date asap.

:p

Uncle cool, me already ask u to pardon tis newbie liao... :o

coolmanks
03-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Nearer to the wusa market.

u mean opp 大润发? where there are several shops?
or further away from park hyatt, near to fu yuan?

No address but all cab driver know 金四海. Its only 50 meter away.

paiseh
really dunno where 金四海 is
any road name?

neverlandf
03-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Hmmmm havent been to TDWX i think for a year liao. Anu feedback for the place lol... Or FR after u visit today if possible hee hee

5 of us went to TDWX KTV last night... drank red wine.. took the 7 red wine drink package..RMB1338...girls wise, only so so... my friends were not able to pick after 9-10 rounds... at last, they just picked with one eye closed...
mine was ok as I picked one girl in 1st round mirroring...

atmosphe is fun... drink and drink... and sing sing.. i was drunk

I did not know what happened to me. I went back to the girl's apartment (opposite TDWX KTV) after KTV and fxxxing session on her bed... then slept until 3am and went home...

Come to think of it now... very risky of me.... luckily nothing happened to me...

Overalll girl quality wise is disappointing based on my standard..... now TDWX has RMB300 and RMB400 cat.... very expensive now...

surachai
03-09-2011, 12:07 PM
I did not know what happened to me. I went back to the girl's apartment (opposite TDWX KTV) after KTV and fxxxing session on her bed... then slept until 3am

Bro now the girl not gonna wash her bedsheet ever again...:p

ice meltg
03-09-2011, 12:11 PM
kaypo a bit
any particular reason y u say that?

Haha, Bro, Oh just in case u dunno who our renowned Taikor FGG is, let me just state few VVVIP privileges that he enjoyed in CA & CP, then u will understand how 'power' he is :

(a) whenever he is in CA, his lunch, dinner & KTV sessions at 长安国际 (Park View colors) which is the most expensive in CA r all taken care off !!! His gd buddy will take care of all his needs in CA till he got no chance to visit any other KTVs !!!

(b) when he stay in Walter Hotel in CP, hotel will assign him a vehicle with a 'pte' driver; anywhere he go in the hotel, from the bell boys to the mgrs, all will rushed to greet him !!!

(c) when he visit Cali Red in CP, drinks probably will be on the house !!! The Boss is his gd fren !!!

(d) when he go Jinsha Venice, he will be well taken off with their 'cream' selection; given VVVIP room, snacks, fruit platter etc with the Boss as his attendant !!! jk :p The Boss is also his gd fren !!!

BTW, there r many many more to list, but I believed the above shd be gd enuff for u to understand that he is a 'HUGE FIGURE' that 黑白两道 都要誏他三分 !!!! :p So dun 'pray' 'pray' with him, ok !!!

paiseh ah MIA for so long... been getting drunk the last few nights hahaha...

as the old adage goes, 出外靠朋友... if u need anything u just hafta ask... bros here are most willing to help. im newbie to CA but bro ChinaKid if u need anything just msg me... i can help i help...

bro ice_melting we meet up for kopi soon ok? need to get ur advice on many many things hahaha...

Haha.......No worries, Bro, u must be training yrself to qualify for Taikor Wally drinking league, drinking hard liquor direct from bottle !!! :p

Haha, I dun qualify to give advice la, me only a newbie :o ; there r so many renowned light houses & hidden Sifus around ; but if u wan to meet up for coffee, no problem la, just give me a twinkle then !!!

adidas88
03-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Bro now the girl not gonna wash her bedsheet ever again...:p
and disinfect the whole house ... :D :D

bro .. u still in CP ???

surachai
03-09-2011, 12:29 PM
and disinfect the whole house ... :D :D

bro .. u still in CP ???

Just came back to Sgp yesterday... Why? U want bring me go bpai tiao?:D

Siao...I mean was I in CP??

adidas88
03-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Just came back to Sgp yesterday... Why? U want bring me go bpai tiao?:D
Siao...I mean was I in CP??
bpai tiao? ???

surachai
03-09-2011, 12:41 PM
bpai tiao? ???

Pai seh... I mean bring me go play...

surachai
03-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Just a little info to share here... Those going DFML pls take note their gal strength is still at bare minimal... Most went over to DFJH.. So now dfjh has a overflow of mm... My group picked 16 within 4 rounds.. So I guess that's quite a good ratio there.

And yes the stripping and games are back to near normal... I think to what degree it depends on which mummy u book from..

FeiGohGoh
03-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Haha, Bro, Oh just in case u dunno who our renowned Taikor FGG is, let me just state few VVVIP privileges that he enjoyed in CA & CP, then u will understand how 'power' he is :

(a) whenever he is in CA, his lunch, dinner & KTV sessions at 长安国际 (Park View colors) which is the most expensive in CA r all taken care off !!! His gd buddy will take care of all his needs in CA till he got no chance to visit any other KTVs !!!

(b) when he stay in Walter Hotel in CP, hotel will assign him a vehicle with a 'pte' driver; anywhere he go in the hotel, from the bell boys to the mgrs, all will rushed to greet him !!!

(c) when he visit Cali Red in CP, drinks probably will be on the house !!! The Boss is his gd fren !!!

(d) when he go Jinsha Venice, he will be well taken off with their 'cream' selection; given VVVIP room, snacks, fruit platter etc with the Boss as his attendant !!! jk :p The Boss is also his gd fren !!!

BTW, there r many many more to list, but I believed the above shd be gd enuff for u to understand that he is a 'HUGE FIGURE' that 黑白两道 都要誏他三分 !!!! :p So dun 'pray' 'pray' with him, ok !!!

Bro sirdaniel, dun listen to his craps. Even if 1% of these are true, can u imagine how much I have to do and gone thru in order to get such respects from others. There's no free lunch in this world and people in China are not as dumb as you might think. Everything has a price tag. I am sure if you spend enough time in a place and know how to treat other people with respect and courtesy, you will gain their friendship in return. No need to envy other people's success, concentrate on your own business and I am sure without anyone to serve after you, one can still be content and happy.

Chinakid
03-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Bros newbie here, can check if at ktv the girl I dun feel gd To bring back.what I should do.then for hotel DFJH, must reseved first or no need?

surachai
03-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Bros newbie here, can check if at ktv the girl I dun feel gd To bring back.what I should do.then for hotel DFJH, must reseved first or no need?

Don't like the girl just pay sitting fee and ask her to leave end of the ktv session. There is no obligation to bring anyone back if u don't feel like it.

As for Dfjh u mean reserve the hotel rooms or ktv rooms? Anyway both also must to get the discounted rates.

Chinakid
03-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Don't like the girl just pay sitting fee and ask her to leave end of the ktv session. There is no obligation to bring anyone back if u don't feel like it.

As for Dfjh u mean reserve the hotel rooms or ktv rooms? Anyway both also must to get the discounted rates.

Bro its hotel.do I call myself or ask agent sam frm hfic?

luzerath
03-09-2011, 01:04 PM
5 of us went to TDWX KTV last night... drank red wine.. took the 7 red wine drink package..RMB1338...girls wise, only so so... my friends were not able to pick after 9-10 rounds... at last, they just picked with one eye closed...
mine was ok as I picked one girl in 1st round mirroring...

atmosphe is fun... drink and drink... and sing sing.. i was drunk

I did not know what happened to me. I went back to the girl's apartment (opposite TDWX KTV) after KTV and fxxxing session on her bed... then slept until 3am and went home...

Come to think of it now... very risky of me.... luckily nothing happened to me...

Overalll girl quality wise is disappointing based on my standard..... now TDWX has RMB300 and RMB400 cat.... very expensive now...

oooh means tdwx is pork chop place hmmm.

Yar going to the gal place sibei risky lei! Later got xiao lang gou one.

I think best place to go is dfjh and dfml and request for no stripping if wan a quiet evening if not will r colours ktv. Thanks bro for the fr :) will up u once my 24hour limit is up lol...

adidas88
03-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Bro its hotel.do I call myself or ask agent sam frm hfic?
call sam and he will take care of all ur hotel & ktv bookings ...
no need to headache ...
Pai seh... I mean bring me go play...
me going to mandai zoo tmr ... want me to bring u there and play ?? :D :D

luzerath
03-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Bro sirdaniel, dun listen to his craps. Even if 1% of these are true, can u imagine how much I have to do and gone thru in order to get such respects from others. There's no free lunch in this world and people in China are not as dumb as you might think. Everything has a price tag. I am sure if you spend enough time in a place and know how to treat other people with respect and courtesy, you will gain their friendship in return. No need to envy other people's success, concentrate on your own business and I am sure without anyone to serve after you, one can still be content and happy.

Yes i agree. Its not how much u spent but how frequent u go. if u only go once a year and spend they wont really remember u. The management are looking for regular spenders not 1 shot a year. So even if u dun spend a lot but u go like once every 3 to 4 months the manager will be nice to u as they remember u.

In CA i always stay at parkview and go colours ktv and jld,tdwx sauna. They know us by face and the service is automatically above average even if my grp spending is low.

Just some personal comments

surachai
03-09-2011, 01:34 PM
me going to mandai zoo tmr ... want me to bring u there and play ?? :D :D

Er the only zoo I go is in CP... My Ah hia(wkk) love to bring me there. There got hippo, elephants, flamingos and many others. Maybe u been there before.. It's called 五月花。 :p

FeiGohGoh
03-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Er the only zoo I go is in CP... My Ah hia(wkk) love to bring me there. There got hippo, elephants, flamingos and many others. Maybe u been there before.. It's called 五月花。 :p

hahahahah....that's a good one bro surachai. :D

adidas88
03-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Er the only zoo I go is in CP... My Ah hia(wkk) love to bring me there. There got hippo, elephants, flamingos and many others. Maybe u been there before.. It's called 五月花。
aiyah ... that zoo is very famous in CP .... but it is becoming like a meat market that sell pork chop, beef chop, 马来鸡 and even expire chicken chop ... :D :D

TonyCheong
03-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Yar going to the gal place sibei risky lei! Later got xiao lang gou one.

Blackmail by Xiao Lang Gou is small case because they are only small time gangsters. Just call the big gangsters to handle them.

Try to be alone by yourself in the KTV. With regards to unfair bill discrepancies or compensation negotiation due to drunk rage. :D All by yourself without any one's help. KTV's SOP will be to send at least 2x thuggish male managers and 2x Security Guards or more to coerce you to pay the bill or damages. The final amount that you'll pay will depend on your negotiation skills and how firm you are. You'll not get bashed as long as you pay the negotiated price. :D

So who is the biggest gangster? Xiao Lang Gou or the black KTV? :p

But on a serious note if any bros in CP get into such sticky KTV situations can give me a call. Just want to help out fellow Singaporeans/Malaysians because the China man will always want to makan foreigners. But of course if the fault is ours the bill or damages we still have to pay for it. We must be reasonable also. Cheers. :)

Also like to add on a gentle reminder to all bros. This happens very often. Every now and then some bros will fall in "love" with their KTV girl and follow them back to their hometown for sightseeing. It's a risky move because kidnapping or blackmailing can happen. Some bros have experienced such mishaps before.

surachai
03-09-2011, 03:30 PM
even expire chicken chop ... :D :D

huh?? Times so bad that even mummy also come out to sell??

Ahh_Boi
03-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Er the only zoo I go is in CP... My Ah hia(wkk) love to bring me there. There got hippo, elephants, flamingos and many others. Maybe u been there before.. It's called 五月花。Next time can bring xiao di me along bor? :D

surachai
03-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Next time can bring xiao di me along bor? :D

Of cos u can go... U young and handsum, entrance fee waived. Plus u can attract all the animals, don't worry I can take care of fatt kor for you. With My size I can support him easily...;)

Ahh_Boi
03-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Of cos u can go... U young and handsum, entrance fee waived. Plus u can attract all the animals, don't worry I can take care of fatt kor for you. With My size I can support him easily...Wah, u lidat 抢我的饭碗, good meh? :(

And hor, i think all the animals will be attracted by u instead leh~ :D

smartke
03-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Ok me bad;

now I must try very hard to meet up with u in DG next soon. Please PM you date asap.

:p

Uncle, my nex date still in planning stage... but, u got pm... :D;)

krone
03-09-2011, 07:04 PM
No resident i just read the hong kog forum alot which have alot of field reports and news of yanda and mei mei number sometimes recommended. If u are interested i can pass u the weblink. Pm me if u are interested

thanks for the weblink bro... spent the whole day today reading the forum hahaha... trying hard to digest as much as i can but cant seem to find much info on dirty footie... quite a new thing for me as nv try before thats why trying to find out more hahha..

anyways according to the weblink looks like DFJH is the place to go to when in CA huh... same recommendation from bro ice_melting as well... looks like its a must go this trip for me....

luzerath
03-09-2011, 08:11 PM
thanks for the weblink bro... spent the whole day today reading the forum hahaha... trying hard to digest as much as i can but cant seem to find much info on dirty footie... quite a new thing for me as nv try before thats why trying to find out more hahha..

anyways according to the weblink looks like DFJH is the place to go to when in CA huh... same recommendation from bro ice_melting as well... looks like its a must go this trip for me....

Dirty footie not their cup of tea u will see alot of sauna info. And they love "battles" in sauna lol!

Chinakid
03-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Dirty footie not their cup of tea u will see alot of sauna info. And they love "battles" in sauna lol!

Don't forget me leh bro krone. I can't wait also... I also like to explore dirty footie..hee...hee.. by the way can pm me the link as well. I want to burn midnight oil to read.... must digest more inform too.

krone
03-09-2011, 09:02 PM

yeah bro... the pic they put up... wah... if those girls really working there i dun mind 1v5!!!! hahahha!!!

icemann27sg
03-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Hi all seniors. May I ask long form of DFJH? As I May spend 2 days at CA in early October. Thanks all. So stay at park hyatt is good as I have read

krone
03-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Hi all seniors. May I ask long form of DFJH? As I May spend 2 days at CA in early October. Thanks all. So stay at park hyatt is good as I have read

DFJH shld be 东方锦河 if i'm not wrong. u can take a look at the website to get a better feel and from what bros haf mentioned here previously shld not be too difficult to get a rough feel or how good it is...

cheers

icemann27sg
03-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Thank you sir for your kind advice. Will read more. Eyes blur blur liao

krone
03-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Thank you sir for your kind advice. Will read more. Eyes blur blur liao

haf not personally stayed at Park Hyatt before but haf tried DFJH and i think its not too bad... definitely value for money... not too sure abt Park hyatt but i guess it shld be quite good given the price they command...

just to summarise wat some of the sifus have mentioned... CA is quite spread out compared to CP so depending on where u are going to cheong when u are there also... for e.g. i will be going DFJH and DFML this trip so i'll definitely be staying at DFJH since its just 5min walk away from DFML... however, DFJH is 20min away from town center if im not wrong so if u gonna cheong at areas nearer town center then maybe u might wanna consider somewhere else... not a good idea when u are too drunk or too horny and still need to travel 20-30min to get back to hotel hahha...

icemann27sg
04-09-2011, 12:34 AM
haf not personally stayed at Park Hyatt before but haf tried DFJH and i think its not too bad... definitely value for money... not too sure abt Park hyatt but i guess it shld be quite good given the price they command...

just to summarise wat some of the sifus have mentioned... CA is quite spread out compared to CP so depending on where u are going to cheong when u are there also... for e.g. i will be going DFJH and DFML this trip so i'll definitely be staying at DFJH since its just 5min walk away from DFML... however, DFJH is 20min away from town center if im not wrong so if u gonna cheong at areas nearer town center then maybe u might wanna consider somewhere else... not a good idea when u are too drunk or too horny and still need to travel 20-30min to get back to hotel hahha...
Hehehe, that's a good one man

Chinakid
04-09-2011, 12:48 AM
Thanks Bro Krone!!!! U are the man....... Cheers!!!

FeiGohGoh
04-09-2011, 01:04 AM

What weblink? Please pm the information, many thanks.

Bro krone, will miss partying with you in CA/CP, have fun and be safe.

Sirdaniel
04-09-2011, 03:10 AM
Nearer to the wusa market.

No address but all cab driver know 金四海. Its only 50 meter away.

noted. thx

lol
i had the rough idea already from following the CA & CP thread.
still it amazes me to know how wide his network is

lol. u sound too modest
yes, friendships are not built overnight.
favours do not come free. even the best friendships can turn sour anytime.
but most importantly, u cannot get to where u are without being a simple person. :D

Sirdaniel
04-09-2011, 03:20 AM
[QUOTE=krone;6301371]haf not personally stayed at Park Hyatt before but haf tried DFJH and i think its not too bad... definitely value for money... not too sure abt Park hyatt but i guess it shld be quite good given the price they command...

new, nice and posh. at least on par with miraton if not better
DFJH looks pretty decent too. wanted to try previously but my friends fell in love with park hyatt so bo bian

krone
04-09-2011, 06:30 AM
DFJH looks pretty decent too. wanted to try previously but my friends fell in love with park hyatt so bo bian

so i guess DFJH is comparable to Regency then... hahhaa.. good value for money although a bit off from the town area with a couple of ktvs nearby hahaha...

anything unique or special abt park hyatt that commands the premium bro?

krone
04-09-2011, 06:32 AM

hey bro do take care of urself too... will catch up with u hopefully in November if i can make it... looks like most of the bros will be there in nov again this time round hahaha...

luzerath
04-09-2011, 06:58 AM

Oh lol! Okay pmed u the web link. Have a good read ahaha!

FeiGohGoh
04-09-2011, 07:02 AM
Oh lol! Okay pmed u the web link. Have a good read ahaha!

Thanks bros krone and luxerath for the link. Very informative indeed.

krone
04-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Thanks bros krone and luxerath for the link. Very informative indeed.

all thanks to bro Luzerath for intro-ing the link... but i think other than the sharing of the photos which is good, there seem to be only 1 guy that is making most of the intro unlike in sbf whereby bros really help one another out hahaha..

luzerath
04-09-2011, 08:04 AM
all thanks to bro Luzerath for intro-ing the link... but i think other than the sharing of the photos which is good, there seem to be only 1 guy that is making most of the intro unlike in sbf whereby bros really help one another out hahaha..

U mean the "sharingan guy"? Actually he is the creator. the content was reposted by him when the other ppl contribute in facebook lol. Some of the contributers just lazy to repost in the website. If u have him as friend in facebook u can see :D

adidas88
04-09-2011, 09:30 AM
DFJH hotel room is not bad but the breakfast SUCKS ....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/IMG_3573.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/IMG_3565.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/IMG_3566.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/IMG_3277.jpg

luzerath
04-09-2011, 09:41 AM

Nice :D
Voyeur concept sibei kinky

coolmanks
04-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Does the mm come with the room? What the room number? :D:D

Last trip at CA, all the taikors and CKs did not want to stay at the less posh place LQD with me. So they stay at DFJH. Not only they came to CA 中心 for meals; my Sifu Sxx (yeah he is weight lifter very strong) was carrying this huge bottle of mineral water that must weight 15KG at least.
I asked "why don't u buy this near your hotel?"
He looked at me blank blank..... laughed and replied "U think I wouldn't if....)

DFJH definately not suitable for long stay, or lone ranger who likes some day time activites or to roams round the hotel.

surachai
04-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Last trip at CA, all the taikors and CKs did not want to stay at the less posh place LQD with me. So they stay at DFJH. Not only they came to CA 中心 for meals

No doubt LQD is a hotel that has seen better days but I think it's prime location makes up for the deficiency that the hotel is sorely lacking.
I have to agree with ah hia cool here cos I don't think any hotel has a supermarket at it's basement and loads of restaurants surrounding it. Not to mention walmart, 锦夏新村,稻香,香妃阁 and last but not least my favorite 樱花 all within walking distance. And of cos if u check in to LQD with ah hia Cool, one will be treated with many privileges and personalized service. :D

No doubt goin to dfjh or dfml maybe a hassle but when the party is over it only takes a good 10 mins as by then there will be no jam on the road.

Anyway the above is just my humble opinion.

coolmanks
04-09-2011, 11:38 AM
Actually ldq has done up the room recently. New wall papers, new lift etc.
They have done a very poor job.....but a very small improvement at least.

No doubt LQD is a hotel that has seen better days but I think it's prime location makes up for the deficiency that the

surachai
04-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Actually ldq has done up the room recently. New wall papers, new lift etc.
They have done a very poor job.....but a very small improvement at least.

Yup I realized that too... That's why I told them they better buck up before they lose even more customers. They were changing the water pipings when I was there.. So water was rusty for the first 10-15 mins but it became clear after awhile. If u gonna be there next week, I guess just stay on 10th or 9th floor to be safe. Heard from their GM that the beds after 5 years of solid humping by us guys... It's finally gonna be changed

ice meltg
04-09-2011, 01:28 PM

I totally agree with my Taikor Adidas on this point, DFJH room at tat price of RMB288 per nite tat comes with a steam bath room ( though I hv nvr used it to date despite staying there many many times ) I dun think anyone can complain !! However, it doesnt really affects us bcos we dun go for breakfast :D but its true Breakfast SUCKS !!!

Does the mm come with the room? What the room number?

Last trip at CA, all the taikors and CKs did not want to stay at the less posh place LQD with me. So they stay at DFJH. Not only they came to CA 中心 for meals; my Sifu Sxx (yeah he is weight lifter very strong) was carrying this huge bottle of mineral water that must weight 15KG at least.
I asked "why don't u buy this near your hotel?"
He looked at me blank blank..... laughed and replied "U think I wouldn't if...

DFJH definately not suitable for long stay, or lone ranger who likes some day time activites or to roams round the hotel.

No doubt LQD is a hotel that has seen better days but I think it's prime location makes up for the deficiency that the hotel is sorely lacking.
I have to agree with ah hia cool here cos I don't think any hotel has a supermarket at it's basement and loads of restaurants surrounding it. Not to mention walmart, 锦夏新村,稻香,香妃阁 and last but not least my favorite 樱花 all within walking distance. And of cos if u check in to LQD with ah hia Cool, one will be treated with many privileges and personalized service.

No doubt goin to dfjh or dfml maybe a hassle but when the party is over it only takes a good 10 mins as by then there will be no jam on the road.

Ah Hia Cool, only for Taikor aka BCK Adidas, then the room will come with MM la, for u, u still hv chance to ask them to add tat to yr package, but for small fry like me, its 'FAT HOPES' :(

Nah, I dun recall Ah Hia Cool requestg us to try LQD, at least I didnt hear from my Taikor on that, otherwise we may hv tried as I hv nvr stayed in LQD even though I visited CA so many times !!!

Probably its individual preference, 穿衣戴帽,各有所好 ;萝卜青菜,各有所爱 :p Perhaps, LQD days were in the past, but it does bring back many, many fond memories esp for Ah Hia Cool & Taikor Surachai & tog with the nearby close amenities, its still a gd attraction to some esp when Taikor Surachai loves 樱花 !!!

I like to stay in DFJH bcos its very close to DFJH & DFML, & I like wat Bro Krone say, when the rest r high on liquor when done at KTV, its a pain to travel another 20 mins to reach yr hotel !! But I hv to admit tat if u like to go for supper, its a big minus point bcos there r only a row of BBQ stores & a 煮抄 style 打排档 opp DFML, really nothing to shout about !! But, a very impt factor is for DFJH, the surroundings r quiet or u can say bcos the place is 'ulu' , at least for a LIGHT SLEEPER like me, I wont be disturbed by the morning irritating car horns like in Miraton in CP, & even Park Hyatt in Wusha, CA !!! Very embarrassing to say I wake up even with the slightest snore from my MM next to me :( And another factor is, we prefer proper 水疗 than footie massage, so its more convenient for us to reach Humen for our 水疗 from DFJH !!!

Having said tat, I ever tried to compromise in between for the distance sake, so I tried staying in Park Hyatt. Hotel & room very nice, breakfast is gd & there r close amenities nearby, pl refer to my earlier posting & comments if u r keen to know more http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5818336&highlight=ice+meltg+park+hyatt#post5818336But alas, I gave up bcos its damn noisy not only in the early dawn but its thru out the day, the irritating car horns noise drove me crazy !!!

But I do agree with Taikor Surachai tat LQD area really hv nice food outlets, very convenient !!!

But wat to do, u cant hv the best of the world housed under one roof !!! This is CA which is so much bigger than CP, where all facilities r scattered all over the place !! Tats also one of the reason y CP is much popular than CA !!! U come to CA is to experience those wild & crazy parties, to destress, to go 'mad', to do those things tat u will nvr & wont dare to do back home !!! And of cos, I dare say, CA gals though may not be able to match CP gals in terms of quantity & variety but definitely beat CP gals service & playability, hands down !!! I managed to convince my Taikor who is one of the pioneers in CP cheonging history on these facts !!! If u prefer those subtle parties, seatg down in one corner drinking yr own beer, playing dices & cards with yr MM, then I think CP is the correct place for u, not CA !!! A trip to DG without CA, is def out of question for me !!! But of cos, these r just my humble opinion, many may not share the same !!!

To answer tat question on carrying tat 2 litres water bottle, not to alarm new comers, there is actually a small mini mart shop next to DFJH, they do sell mineral water etc, though not to tat sort of size !! Its just tat we happen to be at tat area, so we just buy a larger bottle bcos we can share !!!

Probably, Ah Hia Cool is right, DFJH may not be suitable for First Timer if one is not independent enuff though my first stay in CA was in DFJH !!

Ok, enuff of my craps, think u guys must be bored then !! I better retire from active posting for the time being like my Taikor & Bro Arpeggi, & concentrate more on my own doings !! Alas, its taking up too much of my time !!!

Just my humble 2 cents !!! If u dun like my comments, please moved on !!! No hard feelings please !!!

adidas88
04-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Does the mm come with the room? What the room number?
yes .... the mm come with the room ... just top-up 1K rmb ...
I have to agree with ah hia cool here cos I don't think any hotel has a supermarket at it's basement and loads of restaurants surrounding it. Not to mention walmart, 锦夏新村,稻香,香妃阁 and last but not least my favorite 樱花 all within walking distance. And of cos if u check in to LQD with ah hia Cool, one will be treated with many privileges and personalized service.
agreed .... if LQD do a makeover and convert it into a proper hotel, it will attract more business .... currently it is not a full fledge hotel ...it's like a hotel cum office building ... kinda waste of potential ...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA3.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA7.JPG

coolmanks
04-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Sure for her; even this cheapskate will pay 1k rmb. Pay at the counter or pay to your account?

yes .... the mm come with the room ... just top-up 1K rmb ...

adidas88
04-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Sure for her; even this cheapskate will pay 1k rmb. Pay at the counter or pay to your account?
hahahaha ... pay to her account ...
I totally agree with my Taikor Adidas on this point, DFJH room at tat price of RMB288 per nite tat comes with a steam bath room ( though I hv nvr used it to date despite staying there many many times ) I dun think anyone can complain !! However, it doesnt really affects us bcos we dun go for breakfast.. but its true Breakfast SUCKS !!!
for me ... breakfast with bros in china is a very important part of the day ...
it's during this small window that we can sit down, eat, TCSS abt our life and experiences .. i and my cheong buddy can sit for hrs TCSS abt anything that's under the sun ...
becoz we r all so "busy" when in china ...
Probably its individual preference, 穿衣戴帽,各有所好 ;萝卜青菜,各有所爱 .. Perhaps, LQD days were in the past, but it does bring back many, many fond memories esp for Ah Hia Cool & Taikor Surachai & tog with the nearby close amenities, its still a gd attraction to some esp when Taikor Surachai loves 樱花 !!!
have to agreed that LQD is located in central CA which is very convenience ... there r shops, food stalls, restaurants all located within closeby ...
but the hotel facilities really need a lot of buck-up ...

shopping center opp LQD hotel
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA9.jpg

shops along the street near to LQD hotel
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA8.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/PUUQH-DSC02968.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/PFRRE-DSC02957.JPG

Having said tat, I ever tried to compromise in between for the distance sake, so I tried staying in Park Hyatt. Hotel & room very nice, breakfast is gd & there r close amenities nearby, pl refer to my earlier posting & comments if u r keen to know more http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5818336&highlight=ice+meltg+park+hyatt#post5818336But alas, I gave up bcos its damn noisy not only in the early dawn but its thru out the day, the irritating car horns noise drove me crazy !!!
bro .. u mean Parkview Hotel, right ??
or the hotel have changed name ???

smartke
04-09-2011, 03:25 PM

bro, it's Park Hyatt.

Park View is the OY equivalent in CP.

let me go find some pics for u... :)

luzerath
04-09-2011, 03:25 PM

东莞长安柏悦 opposite 集安酒店 振安中路 邮政编码: 523860

http://www.phhotel.com.cn/cn/index.asp

smartke
04-09-2011, 03:30 PM
东莞长安柏悦 opposite 集安酒店 振安中路 邮政编码: 523860

http://www.phhotel.com.cn/cn/index.asp

ok, pls find the URL below for both hotels. courtesy frm HFIC... :)

PARK HYATT HOTEL 柏悦酒店
http://www.havefuninchina.com/news.asp?menuid=14236&supmenuid=12867

PARK VIEW HOTEL 长安国际酒店
http://www.havefuninchina.com/news.asp?menuid=14233&supmenuid=12867