PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

BM_Jakarta
14-03-2009, 02:31 PM
I am back home after virgin trip to CA and want share my experience there

After finished work at Guangzhou take bus from Guangzhou bus station beside Guangzhou railway station. RMB 46 / person ticket fare to CA and take 1.5 hours to arrived at CA.

Check in to Ding Yuan Fashion hotel beside Lotus hotel, this hotel not far from city center. Since we are non Chinese speaking people so decided to try sauna scene rather than KTV.
A little bit confused when choose but finally decided to go Jin Long Tao, take cab for RMB 10 to arrived there and a bit difficult communicate with Jin Long Tao supervisor due to language problem, lately found 1 supervisor can speak a little English language and explain us, there are 3 kind of girl in line up RMB 400,500,600 and room charge RMB 138. Me and friend choose from 500 girl
But service not good compare with CP sauna like Virgin, only fire and ice BJ and body massage, 2 shoots as their standard, but we are really disappointed and think not worth it

At night try to foot massage in Berlin Holiday hotel 3rd floor because of read FR in this that had special service for foot massage there but again we faced communication problem and finally we had only normal foot massage RMB 68 for 60 minutes

Because of all our experience here not satisfied so decided to short cut to stay CA from 2 night to only 1 night
My personal opinion for cheonging place CP still better than CA and think maybe this is my virgin and last trip to there

Cheers

adidas88
14-03-2009, 09:46 PM
I am back home after virgin trip to CA and want share my experience there

After finished work at Guangzhou take bus from Guangzhou bus station beside Guangzhou railway station. RMB 46 / person ticket fare to CA and take 1.5 hours to arrived at CA.

Check in to Ding Yuan Fashion hotel beside Lotus hotel, this hotel not far from city center. Since we are non Chinese speaking people so decided to try sauna scene rather than KTV.
A little bit confused when choose but finally decided to go Jin Long Tao, take cab for RMB 10 to arrived there and a bit difficult communicate with Jin Long Tao supervisor due to language problem, lately found 1 supervisor can speak a little English language and explain us, there are 3 kind of girl in line up RMB 400,500,600 and room charge RMB 138. Me and friend choose from 500 girl
But service not good compare with CP sauna like Virgin, only fire and ice BJ and body massage, 2 shoots as their standard, but we are really disappointed and think not worth it

At night try to foot massage in Berlin Holiday hotel 3rd floor because of read FR in this that had special service for foot massage there but again we faced communication problem and finally we had only normal foot massage RMB 68 for 60 minutes

Because of all our experience here not satisfied so decided to short cut to stay CA from 2 night to only 1 night
My personal opinion for cheonging place CP still better than CA and think maybe this is my virgin and last trip to there

Cheers

bro .... once communication breakdown .... there's no way u can enjoy it fully ...
me always have a good time in CP, CA or ZH becoz communication is not a problem ... but when i was in HCM last wk ... it's total disaster becoz i could not speak vietnamese and the gals cannot speak english or chinese ...

nex100
14-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Hi Bro neverlandf, how have you been? last time did not manage to meet up with you ... heh ... me just back in guangzhou this week. Any bros going to CA soon? Looking for kakis ... hahaha

neverlandf
14-03-2009, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=neverlandf;3526548]Sure... I remember you....

Bro,

How r u doing? Long time no see. U still very active in the forum and party huh? How's business going? Getting better I hope. Else, you'll not be still so active in the party. Ha....

Cheers
skyman:D

yup, long time no see .... business is still slow and tough... but surviving... hahahha... hope to see soon...

neverlandf
14-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Hi Bro neverlandf, how have you been? last time did not manage to meet up with you ... heh ... me just back in guangzhou this week. Any bros going to CA soon? Looking for kakis ... hahaha

hi bro, now i am addicted to Hou Jie 厚街... been to one small KTV for 2 nights in a row... girls are much pretty than DFML...plus no need to fight for girls like HOT cake in DFML ...DFML business is too good d and girls not enough plus no enough good quality one to share....at 厚街 KTV there you can relax relax and pick your girls...

If don;t believer me, you can ask bro Smily Face, both of us went on the first night and he was really surprise to find such a good quality girls there in 厚街...hahahha plus he seorang seorang went again to 厚街 to stay one night there today.... :)

prcsytlover
15-03-2009, 09:17 AM
hi bro, now i am addicted to Hou Jie 厚街... been to one small KTV for 2 nights in a row... girls are much pretty than DFML...plus no need to fight for girls like HOT cake in DFML ...DFML business is too good d and girls not enough plus no enough good quality one to share....at 厚街 KTV there you can relax relax and pick your girls...

If don;t believer me, you can ask bro Smily Face, both of us went on the first night and he was really surprise to find such a good quality girls there in 厚街...hahahha plus he seorang seorang went again to 厚街 to stay one night there today.... :)
oh.. interesting..

but i heard houjie the cost is higher.. btw what's the damage of the gals there?

prcsytlover
15-03-2009, 09:18 AM
oh.. interesting..

but i heard houjie the cost is higher.. btw what's the damage of the gals there?
oh.. also is the gals there better than CP?

more gals? more SYT?

neverlandf
15-03-2009, 12:16 PM
oh.. interesting..

drink price is almost the same as most KTV in CA or CP... beer is RMB432 per dozen, 1 buy free 1, if buy 2 dozen free 2&1/2 dozen..

girls are 2/6/8 for most KTV in Hou Jie except for 5 stars one like 嘉华酒店 where model is 3/8/1.0. drinks are most expensive for 5 stars hotel too...

girls quality is v good for us... batch after batch got v pretty one...
the best thing i like is no stress to pick the girls.... no need to rush like DFML... hahahaha...

adidas88
15-03-2009, 12:23 PM
drink price is almost the same as most KTV in CA or CP... beer is RMB432 per dozen, 1 buy free 1, if buy 2 dozen free 2&1/2 dozen..

girls are 2/6/8 for most KTV in Hou Jie except for 5 stars one like 嘉华酒店 where model is 3/8/1.0. drinks are most expensive for 5 stars hotel too...

the best thing i like is no stress to pick the girls.... no need to rush like DFML... hahahaha...

liddat must make a trip to CA and visit u leow ...
then u bring me to cheong HJ ...:D

neverlandf
15-03-2009, 12:33 PM
liddat must make a trip to CA and visit u leow ...
then u bring me to cheong HJ ...:D

yup, i think you will like Hou Jie... coz all hotels and restaurants are concentrated in one place near the 107 国道.... more choices of hotels...
BUT no naked naked wor in Hou Jie... hahhaha... but quality is good... better than DFML nowadays... for example, the first night i picked 2 girls with damn full and big boobs... damn... damn nice...

oh forgot to add, that Houjie KTV that we went, if you like any particular DJ, you can pick her to sit with you (坐台)... it is allowed there....hahahah...where you can raba rabe her boobs too like normal xiao mei... hahahhaa good leh??? rate is also RMB200 to sit... damn lot of pretty DJ there.... hahahhah

adidas88
15-03-2009, 12:37 PM
yup, i think you will like Hou Jie... coz all hotels and restaurants are concentrated in one place near the 107 国道.... more choices of hotels...
BUT no naked naked wor in Hou Jie... hahhaha... but quality is good... better than DFML nowadays... for example, the first night i picked 2 girls with damn full and big boobs... damn... damn nice...

oh forgot to add, that Houjie KTV that we went, if you like any particular DJ, you can pick her to sit with you (坐台)... it is allowed there....hahahah...where you can raba rabe her boobs too like normal xiao mei... hahahhaa good leh??? rate is also RMB200 to sit... damn lot of pretty DJ there.... hahahhah

bro ... liddat die die must make a trip to HJ with u ...
no naked KTV .. not important ... action in hotel room is more important ..

can ON the DJ ???

binbin81
15-03-2009, 12:47 PM

bro ... liddat die die must make a trip to HJ with u ...
no naked KTV .. not important ... action in hotel room is more important ..

can ON the DJ ???

The rates sound reasonable to me.
Can sit with Dj...this is something new to me.
But if can ON lagi best coz i always can see DJ is better looking than MM in some KTV. faints!
When i finished my commitment end of this mth, bro neverlandf and cash king must show me around le.

adidas88
15-03-2009, 12:57 PM
The rates sound reasonable to me.
Can sit with Dj...this is something new to me.
But if can ON lagi best coz i always can see DJ is better looking than MM in some KTV. faints!
When i finished my commitment end of this mth, bro neverlandf and cash king must show me around le.

ur commitment ??? what commitment ?? meimei commitment izzit ?? :D

XiaoHoUzi83
15-03-2009, 01:03 PM
wow looks like muz go houjie le..
how far is it away from cp or ca ah?
lol

binbin81
15-03-2009, 01:04 PM

watever the commitment is..i cannot spare out any time this mth.
hopefully mth april i can go venture this HJ.:D

bigboobman007
15-03-2009, 01:22 PM

ohhh nooo, u didnt mention "big boobs", did u. Must go then. I actually went to houjie from CP before, around mid last year to check out the sauna and bbs scene. The sauna I went (forgot the name) supposed to be famous of all DG saunas and got full facility. But really, not that many choices compared to CP. Worse, the BBS was down due to police checks. Compare to CP, the cheonging places is not as centrally and conveniently located. Didnt check out the KTV though...maybe can arrange a trip there if any bros wanna go together. From CP about 45 min by car.

prcsytlover
15-03-2009, 01:26 PM

wow.. this sounds good.. only diff i think is the ST of 100rmb..

Ha ha.. looks like a new play ground to venture.. heehee

But why got ppl tell me it's ex to cheong in Houjie.. hmm..

bigboobman007
15-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Maybe bro neverland can start a thread for HJ already to get the interest going.

I went to CA about a months back and visited DFML and Century Flower. Both sucks in terms of quality and quantity of MM. Hope things have changed cause it's nothing like being able to check(i'm talking about the naked games and all) the goods before choosing which MM to bring home.

Luckily, there are ample of saunas to go around in CA, even at 2a.m. when I couldnt choose any ktv gal to bring back. I must recommend Jin Sha Venice (cab driver should know) located between the town area to DFML. They are about 50rmb more ex than other places, 450, 550, and 650 category gals and room free if you call in advance. Brand new high class place and have lots of gals to choose from.

GTOKING
16-03-2009, 01:55 AM
can ON the DJ ???

Bro , dont tell me u are first time hor , act like first time in china:rolleyes:

:D

bonk88
16-03-2009, 08:46 AM

Bonk---my name, football--my game ,DJ--my hobby...:D
bro die die u must bring me go hor....remember u said want to uy me beer?:)

murali
16-03-2009, 09:22 AM
see! pple say cash king n u answer!

so how come still deny u cash king? :p

adidas88
16-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Bro , dont tell me u are first time hor , act like first time in china...
adidas - my name ...
meimei - my hobby ...
DJ - not my game ... :D

bro ... me have neber ON any PRC gals except KTV meimeis so far ...
thus not sure mah ... me still newbie with DJ mah ... :o

see! pple say cash king n u answer!
so how come still deny u cash king?
????? 没有啊 ... .. u blur blur izzit ?? :D

p-(^_^)-q
16-03-2009, 01:01 PM
wow looks like muz go houjie le..
how far is it away from cp or ca ah?
lol

it is around 30 mins from CA .. lQD hotel. price of cab is 80 to 100 buck. if u take xiao driver 100 rmb. but lqd very nice.. came to the hotel to look for me and pick me up.

3 hotel to choose .. jia nian hua, 268.. book thru mummy for 238. heng xin. beside jia nian hua.. 198..fu kang 148....... kang le and xan hu road .. very convenient.... gal.. high class is 2 /8 /1.0 but i only give my gal 800.. she also okie.. but kanna con.. some cosmetic and a dildo... so almost make up the same.. can take trishaw over there only 5 rmb.... .. if u book thru ah qiang overnite is 600.. fast food is 400.. bao long hotel and massage got 1993 sauna one rmb 360.. no room charge.. pls dun ask me how i know...

but remember .. triad over there is quite ...serious.. keep low profile.

hua tong do not serve hou jie... so got to make own way back to hk... but got coach can consider... from bao an to hj is slightly shorter than to cp . ard 25 km.... DO NOT go during trade fair.. hotel price all double..

logiteck
16-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Good infor. So monkey pls attack Hou Jie 1st.:D Dog and me will back u up.

XiaoHoUzi83
17-03-2009, 12:52 AM
it is around 30 mins from CA .. lQD hotel. price of cab is 80 to 100 buck. if u take xiao driver 100 rmb. but lqd very nice.. came to the hotel to look for me and pick me up.

3 hotel to choose .. jia nian hua, 268.. book thru mummy for 238. heng xin. beside jia nian hua.. 198..fu kang 148....... kang le and xan hu road .. very convenient.... gal.. high class is 2 /8 /1.0 but i only give my gal 800.. she also okie.. but kanna con.. some cosmetic and a dildo... so almost make up the same.. can take trishaw over there only 5 rmb.... .. if u book thru ah qiang overnite is 600.. fast food is 400.. bao long hotel and massage got 1993 sauna one rmb 360.. no room charge.. pls dun ask me how i know...

but remember .. triad over there is quite ...serious.. keep low profile.

hua tong do not serve hou jie... so got to make own way back to hk... but got coach can consider... from bao an to hj is slightly shorter than to cp . ard 25 km.... DO NOT go during trade fair.. hotel price all double..

hotel price double even for cp and ca?

p-(^_^)-q
17-03-2009, 05:05 PM

nope.... double for HJ. so pick those low peak season.

Sinoview
17-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Bro , dont tell me u are first time hor , act like first time in china:rolleyes:

Hello bro....long time no see n chat.....only can see u here....

When r u coming over ? Yr last trip here was like more than 12 mths ago ?

We miss U...pls cum....

coolmanks
17-03-2009, 05:50 PM

How are u?

Check yr PM.:cool:

neverlandf
17-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Maybe bro neverland can start a thread for HJ already to get the interest going.

I went to CA about a months back and visited DFML and Century Flower. Both sucks in terms of quality and quantity of MM. Hope things have changed cause it's nothing like being able to check(i'm talking about the naked games and all) the goods before choosing which MM to bring home.

Luckily, there are ample of saunas to go around in CA, even at 2a.m. when I couldnt choose any ktv gal to bring back. I must recommend Jin Sha Venice (cab driver should know) located between the town area to DFML. They are about 50rmb more ex than other places, 450, 550, and 650 category gals and room free if you call in advance. Brand new high class place and have lots of gals to choose from.

I have given the task to Bro "Smily Face" to start the new HJ thread as now busy la... plus he got all the pics and also MM pictures in his phone... he promised me to start the thread after he got back to Singland today...
I will definitely will support him and contribute FR.... hahhaha...

BTW, we went to HJ last night again with bro Smily Face... that guy played naked striping games with the DJ in the room... damn cool bro...cheers...

neverlandf
17-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Bonk---my name, football--my game ,DJ--my hobby...:D
bro die die u must bring me go hor....remember u said want to uy me beer?:)

hahaha... sure beer on me no prob... come la... you can ask bro smily face... shit damn lot of DJs... and this place is legal to pick DJ to sit with you.... raba raba... as for ON... it depends on your skill d...... no guarantee.... :)

l3est
18-03-2009, 12:29 AM
xr29 where r u

XiaoHoUzi83
18-03-2009, 01:59 AM
he MIA..
AWOL ...
SDO pls proceed with charge!

p-(^_^)-q
18-03-2009, 04:12 AM
I have given the task to Bro "Smily Face" to start the new HJ thread as now busy la... plus he got all the pics and also MM pictures in his phone... he promised me to start the thread after he got back to Singland today...
I will definitely will support him and contribute FR.... hahhaha...

BTW, we went to HJ last night again with bro Smily Face... that guy played naked striping games with the DJ in the room... damn cool bro...cheers...

once i finish meeting my client. i will start the new thread. but need you to vet thru before we post lar.. must supply correct info

reach hk airport early yesterday , and found out other alternatives to go to houjie.. hua tong will proceed with mpv using shenzhen wan if 3 or more.. price per head is 250hkd same as CA . need u to advice on the turbojet method and the claim of airport tax. will finalise then let u vet thru. houjie really seem more interesting than CA. and the streets are more busy with lotsa of toys shops ard.. can buy and use on the MM, .. 2222, 6*8 are still my fav.. 311, 2218, 6** black dress also not bad.. group 22 mummy look good .. dunno can onz or not? body in SG ...heart and soul in HJ.. level 4 DJ room .. the DJ more pretty .. attack level 4 then level 3 before the MM comes out to ur room. then u get best of alll world.. neverland.. i think the DJ that nite abit drunk liao leh.. but her boobs are... sweet.. wat her number 6++ something one.. izit 699? cant remember

GTOKING
18-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Hello bro....long time no see n chat.....only can see u here....

When r u coming over ? Yr last trip here was like more than 12 mths ago ?

We miss U...pls cum....

haha , long time no see, now my heart is like a lake no wave at all ,
not like u la , every night so excited haha.

my next trip is on may 6 , will definately visit u at CP , will bring some new comer to enter the evil zone .

me too, miss you guys , do enjoy

Cheers

adidas88
18-03-2009, 02:23 PM
houjie really seem more interesting than CA. and the streets are more busy with lotsa of toys shops ard.. can buy and use on the MM, .. 2222, 6*8 are still my fav.. 311, 2218, 6** black dress also not bad.. group 22 mummy look good .. dunno can onz or not? body in SG ...heart and soul in HJ.. level 4 DJ room .. the DJ more pretty .. attack level 4 then level 3 before the MM comes out to ur room. then u get best of alll world.. neverland.. i think the DJ that nite abit drunk liao leh.. but her boobs are... sweet.. wat her number 6++ something one.. izit 699? cant remember
liddat ... must beg bro neverlandf to bring me to HJ leow ...
read orleid also 心痒痒 ....:D

my next trip is on may 6 , will definately visit u at CP , will bring some new comer to enter the evil zone .
can bring a newbie like me along bor ??? :)

Marlborolgt
19-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Hey Bros,

Any One got contact of ChangAn International Hotel? Wats the rate..

Or Any better hotel contacts near town other than Lang Qing Dao.:rolleyes:

Urgent Urgent!.

Cheers

murali
19-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Hey Bros,

Any One got contact of ChangAn International Hotel? Wats the rate..

Or Any better hotel contacts near town other than Lang Qing Dao.:rolleyes:

Urgent Urgent!.

Cheers
check out this other hotel: 港丽hotel

on the same street as LQD

Marlborolgt
19-03-2009, 06:19 PM
check out this other hotel: 港丽hotel

on the same street as LQD

Bro better than LQD, how much? any contact?

I stay LQD before the last Dec i think i pay 218RMB..
Now looking at Chang an International.. they quoted me 876RMB per nite... wah lau!! Think I robert.

Any Bro got contact there so i can arrange ... thank thanks. Urgent.

neverlandf
19-03-2009, 08:42 PM
once i finish meeting my client. i will start the new thread. but need you to vet thru before we post lar.. must supply correct info

reach hk airport early yesterday , and found out other alternatives to go to houjie.. hua tong will proceed with mpv using shenzhen wan if 3 or more.. price per head is 250hkd same as CA . need u to advice on the turbojet method and the claim of airport tax. will finalise then let u vet thru. houjie really seem more interesting than CA. and the streets are more busy with lotsa of toys shops ard.. can buy and use on the MM, .. 2222, 6*8 are still my fav.. 311, 2218, 6** black dress also not bad.. group 22 mummy look good .. dunno can onz or not? body in SG ...heart and soul in HJ.. level 4 DJ room .. the DJ more pretty .. attack level 4 then level 3 before the MM comes out to ur room. then u get best of alll world.. neverland.. i think the DJ that nite abit drunk liao leh.. but her boobs are... sweet.. wat her number 6++ something one.. izit 699? cant remember

That DJ, i forgot her number... i have her mobile number if you want.... FYI.. I went again last night to that HouJie KTV... hahahha really addicted... 4 nights in a week..... I have checked out 2218... not that pretty la... not my type... maybe suit you... :)

surachai
19-03-2009, 09:07 PM

Now looking at Chang an International.. they quoted me 876RMB per nite... wah lau!! Think I robert.

This 港丽 is no doubt cheap. But the condition is very spartan...not as comfortable as LQD. For LQD u must stay on the 9th flr, thats where the good rooms are. PM GTO, he will be most willing to help you get best rates..price wise LQD is not the best but the location is good. Walking distance to most eating and saunas as well.

p-(^_^)-q
19-03-2009, 09:28 PM
That DJ, i forgot her number... i have her mobile number if you want.... FYI.. I went again last night to that HouJie KTV... hahahha really addicted... 4 nights in a week..... I have checked out 2218... not that pretty la... not my type... maybe suit you... :)

Pm me her number leh..

this time u pick which gal? i saw a few damn pretty one DJ in 4th floor... maybe we should try other teams gals leh..

bonk88
19-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Pm me her number leh..

this time u pick which gal? i saw a few damn pretty one DJ in 4th floor... maybe we should try other teams gals leh..

The way u and bro neverlandf put it , make me very the girn to join ur to play with DJ instead of the ktv meimei.....:)

suckerll
19-03-2009, 10:42 PM

????,????-?????????Qunar.com (http://hotel.qunar.com/city/dongguan/#fromDate=2009-03-26&_VTYPE=map&q=%E6%B8%AF%E4%B8%BD&hselSearchHistory=&qtype=&toDate=2009-03-29&from=qunarHotel)

check out above link for pricing

p-(^_^)-q
19-03-2009, 11:24 PM
The way u and bro neverlandf put it , make me very the girn to join ur to play with DJ instead of the ktv meimei.....:)

That DJ .. really is very sporting.. that is why the tip is 200 for them.. same as the MM.. pick the pretty ones.. they usually will play with you one.. i strip .. she also strip.. i play cheat.. she also play cheat.. same same..so not bad also.. just that i got more items that can cheat then her lar.. and her bra that nite was.. like .. red colour and with flame-shape.. lacey type.. with her boob size..u cant blame me having the intention to make her strip.. right.. i also a human...

anyone know where i can host pdf file for the upcoming hujie thread? <- stable site ->

liu_12
20-03-2009, 05:41 PM
All brothers cheonging in ChangAn be more careful when out in the street. Recently saw gongan caught 3 pickpockets, 2 young boy and a adult. The adult thieve kanna beat up dam jialat by 3 gongan, really no mercy one, while 7 or 8 hold back the crowd.

nex100
20-03-2009, 05:52 PM
hahah ... nice! next time you go must jio me leh. i read your post liao also want to go. when is the next time you guys are going?

bonk88
20-03-2009, 05:58 PM
That DJ .. really is very sporting.. that is why the tip is 200 for them.. same as the MM.. pick the pretty ones.. they usually will play with you one.. i strip .. she also strip.. i play cheat.. she also play cheat.. same same..so not bad also.. just that i got more items that can cheat then her lar.. and her bra that nite was.. like .. red colour and with flame-shape.. lacey type.. with her boob size..u cant blame me having the intention to make her strip.. right.. i also a human...

anyone know where i can host pdf file for the upcoming hujie thread? <- stable site ->

ok,bro, will try to arrange coming trip to drop by what u guys have said on this ktv......:D

Marlborolgt
21-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Hi Bros,

Any helpful souls here got good lobang contact for 东莞长安酒店.. I can call china to RSVP.

me tried afew source.. some quote 483RMB some 900RMB..

pls help thanks..:rolleyes::D

Denny
21-03-2009, 04:50 PM
This 港丽 is no doubt cheap. But the condition is very spartan...not as comfortable as LQD. For LQD u must stay on the 9th flr, thats where the good rooms are. PM GTO, he will be most willing to help you get best rates..price wise LQD is not the best but the location is good. Walking distance to most eating and saunas as well.

港丽 is only a 2-star hotel but is really cheap. Cheapest room is 88 (no window) and 108 with window. ANyway, if you only stay there for a few hours sleep and bonk, it is ok..

GTOKING
21-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Just to inform the association member

We are planning to visit bangkok on June, friday till monday ( to visit 白龙王 )

anyone interested , lets discuss

cheers

grandfather
23-03-2009, 04:50 PM

Nbz,.....
long time no come in
now u famous here liao lor.
hahahaha............
must well u go buy a house in CA or HJ or whichever u like then u can do Biz there and use the DV travel to call back hm
no one know where u are
hahahahaha................

p-(^_^)-q
24-03-2009, 02:26 AM
Nbz,.....
long time no come in
now u famous here liao lor.
hahahaha............
must well u go buy a house in CA or HJ or whichever u like then u can do Biz there and use the DV travel to call back hm
no one know where u are
hahahahaha................

Turtle.. the internet there not all support sipura..so DV dun always works.. haiz...

thinking of doing small biz over there...
see how lor....if can.. migrate there the best..

Tony Stark
24-03-2009, 04:48 AM
All brothers cheonging in ChangAn be more careful when out in the street. Recently saw gongan caught 3 pickpockets, 2 young boy and a adult. The adult thieve kanna beat up dam jialat by 3 gongan, really no mercy one, while 7 or 8 hold back the crowd.

All these pickpockets are mostly from Xinjiang. Serve this bastard right. Whack him jialat jialat. :mad:

I was pickpocketed of S$900 in Zhuhai. You've to be a victim yourself to understand how much you hate these low lives. Even worse than prostitutes and OKTs. At least they don't rob and steal. :rolleyes:

TheHappyMondays
24-03-2009, 05:26 AM
thanks you of the advicings. now econmey bad, cant afforded to loseing any more money.

grandfather
25-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Turtle.. the internet there not all support sipura..so DV dun always works.. haiz...

thinking of doing small biz over there...
see how lor....if can.. migrate there the best..

knn, if u go stay there, i think many MM will cry for u

hahahahaha..............

Marlborolgt
25-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone got LQD hotel number or CTC? me tried to call Miss 万 but she always off phone..

Urgent Thanks..:p:D

serembanmen
25-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone got LQD hotel number or CTC? me tried to call Miss 万 but she always off phone..

Urgent Thanks..:p:D

I call ms wan number and it divert to hotel reception, than i manage to book a room. When are u going?

Marlborolgt
25-03-2009, 08:09 PM
1st week april leh.. why not u give me reception counter number...:confused:

p-(^_^)-q
25-03-2009, 08:31 PM
I call ms wan number and it divert to hotel reception, than i manage to book a room. When are u going?

mS wAN is not feeling well and cant speak.. therefore it is better to sms her..

serembanmen
25-03-2009, 08:39 PM
1st week april leh.. why not u give me reception counter number...:confused:

I don't have the reception num. Ms wan phone divert to reception!

p-(^_^)-q
25-03-2009, 09:51 PM

haiz.. i also dunno y u need recpetion number since she oreadi diverted.. give u lor... 076981761888

p-(^_^)-q
25-03-2009, 10:50 PM
hahaha... sure beer on me no prob... come la... you can ask bro smily face... shit damn lot of DJs... and this place is legal to pick DJ to sit with you.... raba raba... as for ON... it depends on your skill d...... no guarantee.... :)

hoi... bro neverlandf.. when u going to hj again?>

GTOKING
26-03-2009, 12:40 PM

bro , i like this , you are really china cheongters , haha

The greatest mistake Guys make. Actually thinking that they are a MM's Boyfriend. You will call them your girlfriend, and they will call you their CUSTOMER to everyone else but you.

miss wan now under MC leave , cant talk , only sms
anyone need room can pm me , only 200 / night , cheers

pm me your date and name will do

coolmanks
26-03-2009, 03:25 PM
U agent for LQD?

But you mayor of CA, thought in China civil servant cannot moonlight?:D:D

p-(^_^)-q
27-03-2009, 01:13 PM
anyone ard in CA , HJ or GZ or CP during canton fair.. ?

xiao hou zi .,. u coming?

saxamani
27-03-2009, 05:15 PM
will be in GZ from 17-May to 23 or 24 May, though of going down to Dongguan but not familiar, any recommendation?

mozquit0
27-03-2009, 06:10 PM
First Big thks to Bro p-(^_^)-q for sharing,

The K is quite nice and within walking distance from Sheraton. Ms Liu was very very nice, BTW she is not a MM herself. Some of the girls there really cannot make it in my books.

22XX is really sweet and cute but on the red, hiazzz!!! In fact all 3 that you recommended was on red, or maybe I "sway".

Now I know where your source of info and how you "met" them.

Anyway thks a bundle.

If you are ever in HK or CP, let me know.

neverlandf
27-03-2009, 07:15 PM
hoi... bro neverlandf.. when u going to hj again?>

just came back from HJ 2 days ago... will go again next week... cheers...

p-(^_^)-q
27-03-2009, 09:42 PM

wait for me bro..... waitt......

neverlandf
28-03-2009, 09:20 AM
First Big thks to Bro p-(^_^)-q for sharing,

The K is quite nice and within walking distance from Sheraton. Ms Liu was very very nice, BTW she is not a MM herself. Some of the girls there really cannot make it in my books.

22XX is really sweet and cute but on the red, hiazzz!!! In fact all 3 that you recommended was on red, or maybe I "sway".

Now I know where your source of info and how you "met" them.

Anyway thks a bundle.

If you are ever in HK or CP, let me know.

Who is Ms Liu? DJ? You should book through the mommy... there is one group mommy owns more than half of the MM in that KTV.. more choices.... cheers...

zmss
28-03-2009, 10:19 AM

Looks like I must relook at Hou Jie. Was then turned off by expensive KTV in Sheraton and the bad attitude of the girls there (2-3 years ago). never been back. (Heard the drinking price in Sheraton also dropped a lot). Can share with us which smaller KTV we can try? PM would be appreciated.

p-(^_^)-q
28-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Who is Ms Liu? DJ? You should book through the mommy... there is one group mommy owns more than half of the MM in that KTV.. more choices.... cheers...

ur gal on day 1 and my gal on day 2... heehee.... i lost xiao yan number... actually liu IS a mm.. prob they got smoke by them liao.. all red.. how can be possible?? ..

mozquit0
28-03-2009, 04:29 PM
ur gal on day 1 and my gal on day 2... heehee.... i lost xiao yan number... actually liu IS a mm.. prob they got smoke by them liao.. all red.. how can be possible?? ..

Liu is MM, but she luvs it hard.

The rest probably I unlucky or just that I am a slob.

Anyway, thks for the tips

nex100
28-03-2009, 05:36 PM

u going next weekend to cheong ktv? can join u? let's organize a party ... who else is in the vicinity?

nex100
28-03-2009, 05:37 PM
anyone ard in CA , HJ or GZ or CP during canton fair.. ?

xiao hou zi .,. u coming?

me in gz during canton fair.

p-(^_^)-q
28-03-2009, 08:37 PM
we can meet up.. u at going to canton fair or.. u will be at CP ,

my iternery is 14 apr SZ - 15 APr Shanghai - 17 Apr GZ -20 Apr - free to roam either in CP or houjie... 24 Apr GZ phase 2 canton - 27 apr nite CP/CA - 3May GZ phase 3.- 6 May back to sG

neverlandf
29-03-2009, 11:11 AM

Oh that girl... ok ok... then should be ok... coz if you book room through MM... it will belong to her mommy and that Liu's mommy owns half of the MMs in that KTV.... hehehhee....

neverlandf
29-03-2009, 11:29 AM
Date: 28 March
Loaction: DFML / Jin Sha Venice

After absent from DFML for 1 month, i went back to DFML with bro Serembanmen and gang last night. Bro Serembanmen and gang were first time in CA....
Surprisingly, the MM quality and quantity improved a bit compared to last month. That is the key note!

So quick update... all of us went to Jin Sha Venice Sauna before DFML... We reached Jin Sha Venice about 4pm. The original plan was to take suana but after viewing many many round of WL (ranging from 450,550,650,900), only 2 bros managed to pick their WL. The 900 model cat girls (4 of them) were pretty and tall but too expensive.

Key note: I think Jin Sha Venice WLs not that good quality, not many pretty one... maybe we were early but donno la... not many customers too but the WLs really not that pretty la...

So the rest of the bros opted for foot massage + hanky panky. The Jin Sha Venice recently launched a new package called 空姐沐足 or 空中小姐沐足... forgot the detailed naming d hahah bit something like that la... RMB58/80min... sound v interesting... so all of us took that package... each of us was assigned to separated room.. hahaha.... then when my footie girl came... damn was a fat dinasour... hahaa... i immediately called the supervisor and asked for a change.... so changed lo... the next one came was a delicious girl.... 23 years old tall girl with A size boob from 江西... apparently for this package massage, the footie girl will take off bra... so you can raba raba her during the session... so normal la... chit chat with her... sien sien her... she was very chatty too very friends... hug me... touched my didi on and off... hahaah at the end of the session, she will HJ for you.... very nice feeling.... very skillfulll.... I ended up added another session 加钟....half way during HJ... bro Serembanmen and gang finished thier session and wanted to come into my room... damn... hahaha.. panicked a bit.... lucky bros were sporting and did not come in haaah....later i found out wa my mistake... both of them were also assigned a fat dinasours but I forgot to tell them you can ask for a change... so both of them did not change.;.. so that's they ended v fast.... hahaha

so total damage is RMB123 (2 session + baby oil) + RMB20 for tip :)

To be continue...

neverlandf
29-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Continue.... DFML

After that Jin Sha Venice, all of us went to DFML and reached there about 6:45pm... at about 7:30pm, mommy brough in first batch of MMs... everyone grapped v fast their MM... hahahha... I got mine from 江西 one... then second round, third round...and so on... rounds after rounds still got pretty quality MM... this is v surprise one as last night was Sat night and DFML is fully booked... true enough, the reason was DFML newly recruited a lot of new young MM... hahhaha... I picked another MM from 云南 belongs to 小族民族, not 汉族 .... pretty and cute girl....

After settling our girls, so normal games started.... dies, singing...
then 7-8-9.... the sex games.... find wife and naked dance....

Everyone enjoyed themselves.... the party ended about 2am.... hahahha...

neverlandf
29-03-2009, 12:17 PM
號外!號外!CA文場夜總會大花街選秀開始了

268專案

本場是全CA最大K場
管理嚴格妹妹全經調教
向來想遇機車需靠運氣
也是新幹線推薦主力場

歡迎各界嘉賓光臨CA花街

XGX website recently posted this Ad....anyone knows which KTV that they are referring to? I want to check it out... hahahha... cheers...

nex100
29-03-2009, 08:31 PM
we can meet up.. u at going to canton fair or.. u will be at CP ,

my iternery is 14 apr SZ - 15 APr Shanghai - 17 Apr GZ -20 Apr - free to roam either in CP or houjie... 24 Apr GZ phase 2 canton - 27 apr nite CP/CA - 3May GZ phase 3.- 6 May back to sG

i'm stationsed in gz ... also going to canton fair.

demarco
30-03-2009, 02:08 AM
bro , i like this , you are really china cheongters , haha

The greatest mistake Guys make. Actually thinking that they are a MM's Boyfriend. You will call them your girlfriend, and they will call you their CUSTOMER to everyone else but you.

Ah ti ar, u now work i CA?

serembanmen
30-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Continue.... DFML

After that Jin Sha Venice, all of us went to DFML and reached there about 6:45pm... at about 7:30pm, mommy brough in first batch of MMs... everyone grapped v fast their MM... hahahha... I got mine from 江西 one... then second round, third round...and so on... rounds after rounds still got pretty quality MM... this is v surprise one as last night was Sat night and DFML is fully booked... true enough, the reason was DFML newly recruited a lot of new young MM... hahhaha... I picked another MM from 云南 belongs to 小族民族, not 汉族 .... pretty and cute girl....

After settling our girls, so normal games started.... dies, singing...
then 7-8-9.... the sex games.... find wife and naked dance....

Everyone enjoyed themselves.... the party ended about 2am.... hahahha...

Bro, thank for ur hospitality! really fun . I should choose another ger which suck me the ger.... she said will bring her sister along for 2x fly muahahahahaha. my ger not bad also CIM hahahahaha

TinTin130670
30-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Calling Bro Neverlanf....where r u??
This sun a group will cheong CA...u better be ard to bring us ard...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

chanyboy
30-03-2009, 09:40 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

...and next Sun too!:rolleyes:

neverlandf
30-03-2009, 09:51 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

My sifu... you finally come to visit... sure I am around... we will go to DFML this Sunday.... I just PM you, please check and reply... cheers....

neverlandf
30-03-2009, 10:03 PM
...and next Sun too!:rolleyes:

Yo bro... you coming 11 April? Sorry la... that weekend I will not be around la... sorry... going back to Singland... heheheh...

murali
30-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Yo bro... you coming 11 April? Sorry la... that weekend I will not be around la... sorry... going back to Singland... heheheh...
u must come back meh? :p

tot u took over the place of our can-opener? :D

demarco
30-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Just to inform the association member

We are planning to visit bangkok on June, friday till monday ( to visit 白龙王 )

anyone interested , lets discuss

cheers

u got 白龙王 appointment?

zmss
30-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Foot massage in CA. Nothing can come close to LDH and Pacific Hui. Especially LDH, now have Cat Walk at 6pm and 1am. Two sessions a day.

Date: 28 March
Loaction: DFML / Jin Sha Venice

After absent from DFML for 1 month, i went back to DFML with bro Serembanmen and gang last night. Bro Serembanmen and gang were first time in CA....
Surprisingly, the MM quality and quantity improved a bit compared to last month. That is the key note!

So quick update... all of us went to Jin Sha Venice Sauna before DFML... We reached Jin Sha Venice about 4pm. The original plan was to take suana but after viewing many many round of WL (ranging from 450,550,650,900), only 2 bros managed to pick their WL. The 900 model cat girls (4 of them) were pretty and tall but too expensive.

Key note: I think Jin Sha Venice WLs not that good quality, not many pretty one... maybe we were early but donno la... not many customers too but the WLs really not that pretty la...

So the rest of the bros opted for foot massage + hanky panky. The Jin Sha Venice recently launched a new package called 空姐沐足 or 空中小姐沐足... forgot the detailed naming d hahah bit something like that la... RMB58/80min... sound v interesting... so all of us took that package... each of us was assigned to separated room.. hahaha.... then when my footie girl came... damn was a fat dinasour... hahaa... i immediately called the supervisor and asked for a change.... so changed lo... the next one came was a delicious girl.... 23 years old tall girl with A size boob from 江西... apparently for this package massage, the footie girl will take off bra... so you can raba raba her during the session... so normal la... chit chat with her... sien sien her... she was very chatty too very friends... hug me... touched my didi on and off... hahaah at the end of the session, she will HJ for you.... very nice feeling.... very skillfulll.... I ended up added another session 加钟....half way during HJ... bro Serembanmen and gang finished thier session and wanted to come into my room... damn... hahaha.. panicked a bit.... lucky bros were sporting and did not come in haaah....later i found out wa my mistake... both of them were also assigned a fat dinasours but I forgot to tell them you can ask for a change... so both of them did not change.;.. so that's they ended v fast.... hahaha

so total damage is RMB123 (2 session + baby oil) + RMB20 for tip :)

To be continue...

TinTin130670
31-03-2009, 03:22 AM
My sifu... you finally come to visit... sure I am around... we will go to DFML this Sunday.... I just PM you, please check and reply... cheers....

U got mail...:D
btw i'm not yr sifu...i'm just another cheongster...:D
Interested to join me in my hometown (Zhuhai) in July....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

p-(^_^)-q
31-03-2009, 04:17 AM
Foot massage in CA. Nothing can come close to LDH and Pacific Hui. Especially LDH, now have Cat Walk at 6pm and 1am. Two sessions a day.

try no 168 and 198.. 168 used to be tui 66.. but this gal is very very smart.. dun believe test her EQ...

p-(^_^)-q
31-03-2009, 04:23 AM
Bro, thank for ur hospitality! really fun . I should choose another ger which suck me the ger.... she said will bring her sister along for 2x fly muahahahahaha. my ger not bad also CIM hahahahaha

why u all soo lucky. one. i never tried CIM... . neverlandf .. next time must intro leh...

recently damn unlucky. everyone come crying at me.. now even got to clear one of our bro;s shit.. turtle.. next time this type of thing settle liao.. before come back singland.. can?.. sabo me..

nex100
31-03-2009, 05:58 PM
號外!號外!CA文場夜總會大花街選秀開始了

268專案

本場是全CA最大K場
管理嚴格妹妹全經調教
向來想遇機車需靠運氣
也是新幹線推薦主力場

歡迎各界嘉賓光臨CA花街

XGX website recently posted this Ad....anyone knows which KTV that they are referring to? I want to check it out... hahahha... cheers...

want to go and find out? heheh ... go together and see where it is.

binbin81
31-03-2009, 07:02 PM
號外!號外!CA文場夜總會大花街選秀開始了

268專案

本場是全CA最大K場
管理嚴格妹妹全經調教
向來想遇機車需靠運氣
也是新幹線推薦主力場

歡迎各界嘉賓光臨CA花街

If wanna cheong CA , i really need your help to bring me around.
Only been there once and its a last day trip before coming back to sillypore.
With commitment fulfilled, I can plan to step into land of prc again! :D

neverlandf
31-03-2009, 08:10 PM
want to go and find out? heheh ... go together and see where it is.

The problem is I don't know where this KTV is. Anyone know please let me know.... according to XGX... it is new in CA.... cheers...

neverlandf
31-03-2009, 08:12 PM
If wanna cheong CA , i really need your help to bring me around.
Only been there once and its a last day trip before coming back to sillypore.
With commitment fulfilled, I can plan to step into land of prc again! :D

sure... are you coming with bro Tin Tin and gang this weekends?

binbin81
31-03-2009, 10:29 PM
sure... are you coming with bro Tin Tin and gang this weekends?

Not so soon ... but i would let you know when its planned.
Since you stationed in CA, high chances i would meet up and party with you. :D

p-(^_^)-q
02-04-2009, 09:43 AM
HELP required

will be doing a stopover at shenzhen airport/ any recommendation for sauna there + overnite. as i lazy to go to CA.

wad is XGX website?

Maitong Kit Mak
02-04-2009, 06:27 PM
wad is XGX website?

Yo bro...it's ·F½uÁp·ù (http://www.7chinahappy.net/)
Njoy!;)

adidas88
03-04-2009, 08:54 AM
HELP required

will be doing a stopover at shenzhen airport/ any recommendation for sauna there + overnite. as i lazy to go to CA.

wad is XGX website?

... :eek: .... bro, looking at ur signature travel date ...
u'll be having a sextisfying time in PRC soon ...:)
so envy u .... :(

14 Apr - Shenzhen
15 Apr - Shanghai
17 Apr - GZ
20 Apr - Shenzhen
21 Apr - Free to roam
24 Apr - GZ
26 Apr - Free to roam
3 May - GZ
5 May - back to SG

binbin81
03-04-2009, 10:27 AM
... :eek: .... bro, looking at ur signature travel date ...
u'll be having a sextisfying time in PRC soon ...:)
so envy u .... :(

14 Apr - Shenzhen
15 Apr - Shanghai
17 Apr - GZ
20 Apr - Shenzhen
21 Apr - Free to roam
24 Apr - GZ
26 Apr - Free to roam
3 May - GZ
5 May - back to SG

of cos..its definately takes more than 2 weeks.
My record is only one week, how i wish have this kind of luxury and freedom.
However not to lose heart, i am planning for a trip either in april or may.

p-(^_^)-q
03-04-2009, 11:29 AM
No lar.

work time is work..

play time is play.. if i calculate play time only less than 1 week. =(

Thanxs Maitiong XGX.. is the one at 12 floor of LQD... hahahah..

Any bro can help on info for sauna ard shenzhen airport? recommendation ..thnaxs

XiaoHoUzi83
03-04-2009, 11:49 AM
No lar.

work time is work..

play time is play.. if i calculate play time only less than 1 week. =(

Thanxs Maitiong XGX.. is the one at 12 floor of LQD... hahahah..

Any bro can help on info for sauna ard shenzhen airport? recommendation ..thnaxs

yes..
it is the one on the 12th floor

zmss
03-04-2009, 10:26 PM
The problem is I don't know where this KTV is. Anyone know please let me know.... according to XGX... it is new in CA.... cheers...
In one of reply by Du Bing,
您好
金xx是長安一號花街
這家二號花街
是剛改變成花街模式的大場
呵呵按此下去
應該還會有文場三.四...號花街
以及武場花街
謝謝
looks like it is Jing Zhi Zhun.

zmss
03-04-2009, 10:33 PM
try no 168 and 198.. 168 used to be tui 66.. but this gal is very very smart.. dun believe test her EQ...

198 so so. I will try 168.
Other recommendation are:
Wild girls: 182 (old), 298, 228, 666,11.
Pretty girls: 188,118,13,222,111,128,166,266

neverlandf
04-04-2009, 09:44 AM
In one of reply by Du Bing,
您好
金xx是長安一號花街
這家二號花街
是剛改變成花街模式的大場
呵呵按此下去
應該還會有文場三.四...號花街
以及武場花街
謝謝
looks like it is Jing Zhi Zhun.

cool... will check it out next week... thanks...

adidas88
04-04-2009, 09:53 AM
cool... will check it out next week... thanks...

great ... post FR on all when u have tried them ... :D :D

long time never go to CA leow ...
looks like the saunas is very happening in CA ... :)

neverlandf
04-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Date: 2 April

well, recent got to know one young pretty slim full boob mommy from TDWX... she just started to become mommy there for less than 1 month... after work that day, she called me to come to supprt her as she did not have room for that night... usual la.. i tarik harga but after some pled from her and some nego nego... i went lo.... alone... :)

For those who do not know TDWX... TDWX is consider upskill or posh KTV in CA.. like 5 stars type with Suana + Massage together with the KTV...
The deco is damn nice.... very posh..... of course la room or drink also expensive....BTW, buy 1 beer NO free 1 beer one... not like other KTV

The smallest room rate is RMN880+13% service tax + opening room charge of RMB300

But the smallest room is like mid or big room in DFML... with 2 big class table in the middle of the room... easy can sit 10 persons...the room has desktop w internet assess too.... damn nice posh room....

Anyway, now they have drink package or combo...

Beer Package: RMB880 with 2 and 2/1 dozen and free room
Liquar Package: RMB1300 with 2 bottle of Chivas or Black Label and free mixer drinnks and free room

Meaning if you take any package, when you pay the bill, only pay the package amount RMB880 nett or RMB1300 nett...

So i took the RMB1300 package since it is almost reasonable...

Now talking about the girls... 2 cat: 2-6-8 and 3-8-10 (model)

Well, I reached about 8pm ++, when mirroring girls, still got a lot of nice girls... Average 7-8 type of girls...slim, tall girls...

So if you want to have a really relaxing drinking and playing session, not to feel stress like fighting for girls like in DFML.... this is the place to go...
A lot of busissmen like to bring their customers to this place for entertainment...

BUT no naked naked in that KTV...

So I picked 2 girls... one of the girls just started working... previous from Factory... she ahhh...789 also donno how to play...hehhehe very new girl...

nothing special about the KTV... normal thnigs lo... like dies, singing... 789 and so on...

but the whole night... my target was the mommy... both of were high in alcohol... damn nice... kiss, frence and raba boobs hahha... she was like sitting between my 2 legs the whole night... damn nice....

Anyway, since I am alone... so i called all the managers to drink with me....

mommy + me + 2 MM + 2-3manages we drank all the 2 bottles of black label...
damn high... hahahha

Worth while to go if yuo want nice + quality girls or MM.... no need to feel the stress when pick girls like DFML.... hahahha...

Cheers...

adidas88
04-04-2009, 10:12 AM
For those who do not know TDWX... TDWX is consider upskill or posh KTV in CA.. like 5 stars type with Suana + Massage together with the KTV...
The deco is damn nice.... very posh..... of course la room or drink also expensive....BTW, buy 1 beer NO free 1 beer one... not like other KTV

bring me there, can or not ???? :)

neverlandf
04-04-2009, 10:16 AM
bring me there, can or not ???? :)

sure la... I think this place suits your cash king status... hahha...very suitable for you.... hehehe..

adidas88
04-04-2009, 10:22 AM
sure la... I think this place suits your cash king status... hahha...very suitable for you.... hehehe..
u liddat suan me goot meh ???? .... :mad:

will try to make a short trip to CA and cheong with u ...
maybe in jul trip ??? :rolleyes:
may & jun trip orledi packed with itinenary .... :)

neverlandf
04-04-2009, 10:25 AM

maybe in jul trip ??? :rolleyes:

Boss, Jul still long way la.... come la in May.... CP to CA is only 40min car... RMB80 only...

adidas88
04-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Boss, Jul still long way la.... come la in May.... CP to CA is only 40min car... RMB80 only...

i know jul still couple of mths away ...
but may & jun trip itinerary orledi packed ... :D

i want to spend a couple of days in CA ....
so need to allot time in my trip ... :)

bonk88
04-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Date: 2 April

The smallest room rate is RMN880+13% service tax + opening room charge of RMB300

But the smallest room is like mid or big room in DFML... with 2 big class table in the middle of the room... easy can sit 10 persons...the room has desktop w internet assess too.... damn nice posh room.......

bro, can u buy me beer over this ktv...:o

bring me there, can or not ???? :

u got time to go there? even jul come sure got some thing out form your side...your meimei will miss u in CP in BZL....:D

GreenHorny
04-04-2009, 10:24 PM
any bros in CP.CA area from 10/4 to 13/4. i will be having some lonely time there, pm me if got any programmes..haha

neverlandf
05-04-2009, 10:53 AM
It is a gloomy day today in CA... a lazy day... looks like going to rain...

zmss
05-04-2009, 11:57 AM
I prepared a list of EQ questions or IQ questions but found out that 168 left already.

dus2
05-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Bro,
Are there any hotel in CP/CA has a dirrect bus to Canton Fair ?
Some Hotel in Foshan provide a free bus to the Fair.
But Foshan is nothing compare to CA/CP :rolleyes:

cheers,

p-(^_^)-q
06-04-2009, 11:10 AM
I prepared a list of EQ questions or IQ questions but found out that 168 left already.

hmm.. to be honest.. i realli like this gal.. tui 66 aka mu 168 but my skill not up so no chance at all..... hope she come back soon..

this rd OC ard .. haiz... no need to cheong liao.. end of world befall

GTOKING
06-04-2009, 11:58 AM

maybe in jul trip ???

whole world know u are cash king wat , haha , this is not suan , is too direct only , :D

bigboobman007
06-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi Bros,

Going up to Guangzhou for Canton fair and of course, with side trips to CA or CP. Ok, actually it's the other way around, main trip to cheong and side trip to Canton Fair. Here's my itinerary:
-Arriving 15th thru Shenzhen (at night on tiger) and will most probably head straight to CA sauna and stay overnight
-Have 16 and 17 to cheong in CA or CP
-Go to fair on 18 n 19 and fly up north china
-Back to cheong on 21 evening in CA or CP until 23
-Go to fair on 24 n back to singland 25.

Would be honoured to hook up n party with SBF bros. Please PM me.

Thanks to senior bros for info on Mayflower hotel and buffet. Can someone tell me how to book? Appreciate it.

neverlandf
06-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Bro Tin Tin and Gang first visit to CA..

Well had a great blast party last night with Bro Tin tin and gang... these bros damn nice to hang out with, damn funny guys and jokers too.... hahaha
we went to 金之尊 suana in the afternoon.... rate is 400/500/600 with room charges RM38 per room...

One of the bros... i forgot his nick, promised to write good FR on this trip... we will wait for his FR hahahha...

DFML was great too... Sunday night still fully booked... damn good business..
Hope bro tin tin and gang will come to CA again... hahhaha cheers...

adidas88
06-04-2009, 03:25 PM
we went to 金之尊 suana in the afternoon.... rate is 400/500/600 with room charges RM38 per room...
when we r there ... u neber bring us to sauna ... :mad:

One of the bros... i forgot his nick, promised to write good FR on this trip... we will wait for his FR hahahha...
must be bro popiah lor ... :D

whole world know u are cash king wat , haha , this is not suan , is too direct only
then u so direct suan me goot meh ??? :D :D

popiah
07-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Bro Tin Tin and Gang first visit to CA..

Well had a great blast party last night with Bro Tin tin and gang... these bros damn nice to hang out with, damn funny guys and jokers too.... hahaha

DFML was great too... Sunday night still fully booked... damn good business..

hi bro neverlandf,

First of all, on behalf of our "Bombing" section level, we would like to thank you for your hospitality during our presence in CA....

we really enjoyed ourselves very much in the DFML aka No Hand KTV or Naked KTV.....it really OPENED up our eyes and see the WORLD of KTV.....

I wont elaborate much first as we just touched down and need to work in few hrs time...let me recover first and put up some interesting info of our trip in CA....

signoff
No Hands KTV Popiah

popiah
07-04-2009, 05:12 AM
must be bro popiah lor ...

hi bro adidas,

hmm....i will put up some info on our CA trip but the one promised to put his FR on the sauna is our Chief Editor Simplyhorny....he is damn horny during our trip but ended Nolongerhorny at the end of the trip...:p

signoff
CA Popiah

EatPussyToo
07-04-2009, 06:03 AM
1 more day to go, & I'll be going on my virgin trip to SZ / CA. Hope to able to meet some brothers there.

Born2Skru
07-04-2009, 06:52 AM
put fr on our cp trip too :)

hi bro adidas,

hmm....i will put up some info on our CA trip but the one promised to put his FR on the sauna is our Chief Editor Simplyhorny....he is damn horny during our trip but ended Nolongerhorny at the end of the trip...:p

signoff
CA Popiah

adidas88
07-04-2009, 09:05 AM
hi bro adidas,

signoff
CA Popiah

waiting eargerly for Chief Editor Simplyhorny FR's on CA ....
it's normal for him to be Nolongerhorny at the end of the trip ...
but he will be back soon .... :D :D

p-(^_^)-q
07-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi Bros,

Going up to Guangzhou for Canton fair and of course, with side trips to CA or CP. Ok, actually it's the other way around, main trip to cheong and side trip to Canton Fair. Here's my itinerary:
-Arriving 15th thru Shenzhen (at night on tiger) and will most probably head straight to CA sauna and stay overnight
-Have 16 and 17 to cheong in CA or CP
-Go to fair on 18 n 19 and fly up north china
-Back to cheong on 21 evening in CA or CP until 23
-Go to fair on 24 n back to singland 25.

Would be honoured to hook up n party with SBF bros. Please PM me.

Thanks to senior bros for info on Mayflower hotel and buffet. Can someone tell me how to book? Appreciate it.

also the same ... planning lar.. ahahhahah.. but leh.. suddenly my OC wanna to join in.. siao liao lor..

neverlandf
07-04-2009, 09:16 PM
hi bro neverlandf,

First of all, on behalf of our "Bombing" section level, we would like to thank you for your hospitality during our presence in CA....

we really enjoyed ourselves very much in the DFML aka No Hand KTV or Naked KTV.....it really OPENED up our eyes and see the WORLD of KTV.....

I wont elaborate much first as we just touched down and need to work in few hrs time...let me recover first and put up some interesting info of our trip in CA....

signoff
No Hands KTV Popiah

No prob... my pleasure to party with you guys.... hahhaha... see you guys again...

TinTin130670
07-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Tks Bro Neverlandf for the great time in CA...will look forward to cheonging CA again...btw we just had kopi in GL & decided to cheong again in July (usual cheongster with some newbies)..:D:D

Cheers,
TinTin

simplyhorny
07-04-2009, 11:39 PM

Errr... Think you are referring to me. A BIG Thank you for your hospitality! I'm still writing my FR on CP thread. Will definitely write a juicy FR on CA as promised.

Damm... I kena China Gong Tau liao! :D

popiah
07-04-2009, 11:48 PM
put fr on our cp trip too :)

hi bro skru,

what a waste that you have went back to hong kong for a important business meeting...if not you will SURE enjoy the event at the "Oriental Fascination Club" aka "DFML"

Address : Zhen'an road, chang'an town, dongguan city
tel : 86-769 85378888

For us are a few culture shocks we (newbie) reached there early @ 1800 hrs...but the DFML has not started yet...anyway...we jalan jalan...around the 4 storey KTV building..

1805 hrs - 1st Shock of the Night
reached 4th storey for our room, once out of the lift, the waiters along the corridor were Shouting...."WELCOME" (in mandarin)...we were in the stage of shock....we reciprocated back even louder than them..."Thank You":D (How can lose face, we are kaisu singaporean)

1807 hrs
Reached the rooms....big protector screen and 37" LCD TV with nice sofa,etc...especially the "Fruit Plate"....

1910 hrs - 2nd Shock of the Night
Was told by bro neverlandf to go downstair to pick the 2 KJs of the night..3 of us fasten our heavy legs to the main entrance....2 rows of the KJ standing by the side of the entrance.....so when you enter from the main entrance as the guest...you will be welcomed by all the KJs.....at least 30-40 in a row...

We selected 2 KJs and went back to our rooms....waiting for our Naked partners for the night...

1930 hrs - 2nd shock of the Night
Mummy (xiao mao) brought in the 1st wave of girl....in golden and sexy birthsuit...in a row of 10-12 girls...she gave the command "Bow and Smile"..

we were staring Hard with our EYE Power in order not to miss out the important girl with the big boobs as this place is well known for NAKED, therefore must pick big boob girl if not....aeroplane girl will be flying over the room if we are playing any games...

Batch by batch...come and go....finally we selected our own girls.....i personally selected 3 girls...in order to enjoy the squeezing of big boobs girl...

2 girls sat beside me and 1 of them crawled infront of me...sitting infront of my small popiah, they slowly carressing me in order to give the feeling as the King ...

As our dinner of fried rice, mee hoon, soup,etc came to the room, all my 3 girl eager to serve me...WOW....Woooooo.....feeding me just like a king...so all bros whose were there...must have seen the scene and envy from the bottom of the heart...:D...damn EXCELLENT services....what can i say about SERVICE...this is called "VAS - Value Added Service" from this ktv...

To be continued....

signoff
CA Popiah

Sibei_can
08-04-2009, 12:01 AM
hi bro skru,

To be continued....

signoff
CA Popiah

Waiting for yours next installment. :D

adidas88
08-04-2009, 09:11 AM
No prob... my pleasure to party with you guys.... hahhaha... see you guys again...

bro ... we'll see u in our may trip ...
will be making a detour to "visit" u .... :D :D

bonk88
08-04-2009, 09:45 AM
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]Tks Bro Neverlandf for the great time in CA...will look forward to cheonging CA again...btw we just had kopi in GL & decided to cheong again in July (usual cheongster with some newbies)..

I am a new bie in your group, can i join u in july....:p

GTOKING
08-04-2009, 12:02 PM
nice FR..............the story of popiah haha

chanyboy
08-04-2009, 03:00 PM
ke ke..all the nostalgic memories come back ah...

Many happy returns..bros!

XiaoHoUzi83
08-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Errr... Think you are referring to me. A BIG Thank you for your hospitality! I'm still writing my FR on CP thread. Will definitely write a juicy FR on CA as promised.

Damm... I kena China Gong Tau liao! :D

wa!
bro!
finally u go CP liao..
haha
=)
whens ur next trip?
i miss ur dancing!

TinTin130670
08-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Bro Popiah FR is just peanuts compare to our Chief Editor Bro SimplyHorny FR...pls wait patiently for his FR (akan datang)....:D
Anyway...it's a good 3 nites of partying with all the Bros...Popiah,SimplyHorny,Walabis,TD,Born2skru,Nev erlandf,Neverlandf's friend (happen to be SH's schoolmate),Popiah's friend & those that come to say hi to us in "JiaYi"...mainly Snooker,Suckharder,Dylan & friends,Spoonfork....:D
Hope to cheong again with all of u in the near future...:D:p

Cheers,
TinTin

simplyhorny
08-04-2009, 05:42 PM
wa!
whens ur next trip?
i miss ur dancing!

Good to see u bro! How's life? Yup.... Finally managed to cheong China after a conceiving the idea since 2004.

Bro Popiah FR is just peanuts compare to our Chief Editor Bro SimplyHorny FR...pls wait patiently for his FR (akan datang)....

Wah piang eh.. Don't stress me like that leh... CP FR haven't finished yet... Siao Liao! :eek::D

adidas88
08-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Finally managed to cheong China after a conceiving the idea since 2004.
... :eek:... since 2004 .. that's 5 yrs ago ...
u r the man .. can tahan so long ....
but i can be sure ... all the CA meimei's die in ur hands leow ... :D

CloudIce
08-04-2009, 08:25 PM
HI brothers here!!

I am now in China DongGuan and i am thinking to visit KTVS you all are mentioning. But i do have something stupid to ask, Does all the KTV places here accept Visa or mastercard? Just didnt bring enough cash this time.

Please advise asap. don wish to miss any fun things over here.

Or someone can lead me somewhere nice?

neverlandf
08-04-2009, 09:47 PM
HI brothers here!!

I am now in China DongGuan and i am thinking to visit KTVS you all are mentioning. But i do have something stupid to ask, Does all the KTV places here accept Visa or mastercard? Just didnt bring enough cash this time.

Please advise asap. don wish to miss any fun things over here.

Or someone can lead me somewhere nice?

If it is a big KTV in Hotel or belongs to hotel, normally it takes both visa and mastercard but with some surcharges like 13%.... you can ask the manager or mommy before you start cheonging in the KTV.... cheers...

adidas88
08-04-2009, 10:01 PM
If it is a big KTV in Hotel or belongs to hotel, normally it takes both visa and mastercard but with some surcharges like 13%.... you can ask the manager or mommy before you start cheonging in the KTV.... cheers...

13% surcharge ??? wow ... higher than ah long .....:D

bro neverlandf ... check ur email ... :)

murali
08-04-2009, 10:01 PM
not true, DFML dun have extra charges :p

murali
08-04-2009, 10:03 PM
13% surcharge ??? wow ... higher than ah long .....:D

bro neverlandf ... check ur email ... :)
maybe u our CASH KING can start a small shop to lend $ out at the entrance of KTVs lor :D

charge 10% enuff liao....kekekeke

neverlandf
08-04-2009, 10:09 PM
not true, DFML dun have extra charges :p

Maybe you are right... i am not familiar... never use card in KTV....
but i remember one time when my supplier brought me to JA for happy happy... there was a surcharge of 13%.... maybe because he charged the MM tips and overnight tips into his card.... once charged... the JA manager will pass cash to MM... maybe 13% is for cash advance for MM... hehheheh...

dancetoo
08-04-2009, 10:18 PM
wa!
bro!
finally u go CP liao..
haha
=)
whens ur next trip?
i miss ur dancing!

Yo XiaoHouZi

When you going CA again?
PM me your contact le... we can go kopi, with XR.
I think he now goody goody good boy already.

I also tio gong tau, still in touch with my CA gal since last DEC.
She so looking forward to see me go back.
I will be going in late June.

GTO, will you be there in June?

alsahaf
08-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Hi guys.

Will be in Changping, Dongguan from this Sun.

Can link up to party? If you guys are there and dont mind me joining in, pls PM me on how to contact you?

Thanks!

yu xiao ying
08-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Just come back from chang an. Have to thank Bro GTO for introducing hotel and a reliable driver. My personal opinion is that ktv and sauna in chang an is better than chang ping. The only problem is that all the places is not centralised, unlike zhong yuan jie in chang ping where you can get all the thing.

popiah
08-04-2009, 11:27 PM
wa!
bro!
finally u go CP liao..
haha
=)
whens ur next trip?
i miss ur dancing!

hi bro xiaohouzi,

long long time time no see see...

signoff
JB Mob Popiah

mebirdie
09-04-2009, 01:44 AM
I cannot remember when I last visit CA.
Probably must try in our next trip. :D

XiaoHoUzi83
09-04-2009, 05:02 AM
i am fine...
i miss pting with u all!
haha
JB LSB
Batam
BKK!
not to forget Simplyhorny's banging of table (got us refunded) lol in BKK
his Dancing in Batam
and our kopi session in GL! (all the WLs will run away cos he just got the "chief of police" look)

haha
when u all wanna go again? i go almost every 3 mths.. =)

=x PM me for my hp number! muahaha!
=)

XiaoHoUzi83
09-04-2009, 05:03 AM
hi bro xiaohouzi,

long long time time no see see...

signoff
JB Mob Popiah

ya loh!
now we dont invade malaysia..
we invade CHINA!

murali
09-04-2009, 06:52 AM
Yo XiaoHouZi

When you going CA again?
PM me your contact le... we can go kopi, with XR.
I think he now goody goody good boy already.

I also tio gong tau, still in touch with my CA gal since last DEC.
She so looking forward to see me go back.
I will be going in late June.

u going back in late june when ah?

let me know so can plan to go also leh.... :D

binbin81
09-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Anyone would be at CA from 12 May onwards?

adidas88
09-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Anyone would be at CA from 12 May onwards?

yes yes .... :) :)

GTOKING
09-04-2009, 12:05 PM
not true, DFML dun have extra charges

only for u right , bro murali , you got girl there wat , so no charges for you haha

maybe u our CASH KING can start a small shop to lend $ out at the entrance of KTVs lor

charge 10% enuff liao....kekekeke

not just small shop. cash king should be big shop la

Yo XiaoHouZi

aiyo , june not there la , will be may bro,

I cannot remember when I last visit CA.
Probably must try in our next trip.

so fast forgot liao , want me to recall your memory not hehe

binbin81
09-04-2009, 02:16 PM
yes yes .... :) :)

Bro, you reached prc land (CA) on the 12th May ?
I was looking for peoples to chiong before heading back to sillypore.:D

mebirdie
09-04-2009, 02:25 PM
so fast forgot liao , want me to recall your memory not hehe

Yes. The last time I went is joining your party. We have 2 big rooms and celebrating someone party. It is really very very long ago liao :D

adidas88
09-04-2009, 03:05 PM

me will reach CP on 13th .. and probably go to CA on 14th & 15th ...

TinTin130670
09-04-2009, 03:24 PM
IMHO...CA is the place to go for "Naked" KTV fun...Once is enough for me...
minus pts...
(1) CA shopping is not centralise like CP...
(2) Foot massage not as goood as CP...
(3) Not many Restaurant as in CP...
(4) Gals not as pretty as CP (my personal option)...

plus pts...
(1) KTV is famous ard CA,CP & ZH...
(2) Not much activives after nite...so best to head straight to hotel for bonking...

The most impt thing that swing me toward CP more is.....
"新地" disco....:D:D

Cheers,
TinTin

binbin81
09-04-2009, 03:49 PM
me will reach CP on 13th .. and probably go to CA on 14th & 15th ...

Like tat i would have to chiong sauna or BBS alone there as i leaving on 13th Night.Blame it on tiger, no thursday flight available, otherwise still can meet cask king :D

saxamani
09-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Yes. The last time I went is joining your party. We have 2 big rooms and celebrating someone party. It is really very very long ago liao :D

Will be going to GZ on 17May but only 19 then can go to DG area with another partner till 21, mind if we join you in CA or CP because 1st time there, blur blur...:confused:

walabis
09-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Cheers,
TinTin
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Why you never take me there? :rolleyes::(

TinTin130670
09-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Why you never take me there? :rolleyes::(

hmm...r u sure u can go with me???:rolleyes:
U r more of a shopping man...think u r more familiar with the shops in CA...next time i need to do some shopping will ask u along...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

mebirdie
09-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Will be going to GZ on 17May but only 19 then can go to DG area with another partner till 21, mind if we join you in CA or CP because 1st time there, blur blur...:confused:

Can. But our group is a heavy drinker. You have to pass me 1K RMB for drinks first. Balance will be return and any above have to top up. :)

XiaoHoUzi83
09-04-2009, 07:48 PM
tintin~
i would disagree on pt 2...
CA fottie more happening!
go pacific for happening footy. and if u want more skill no hanky panky
go sakura...
much better than those in cp..
regards!

i am still looking for places that provide man hood thearpy.. aka juageng
anyone know of such places in CA or cp?

Cyberspace Nerd
10-04-2009, 02:43 AM
I

Cheers,
TinTin

Was at 新地 a few times but dont really like the place. Unless you like to be 'high" cos it's a "high" 场。

Heard there is another disco there also, not sure if it's at CP, not so 乱like 新地. :p

Elf8878
10-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Was at 新地 a few times but dont really like the place. Unless you like to be 'high" cos it's a "high" 场。

Heard there is another disco there also, not sure if it's at CP, not so 乱like 新地. :p

Think is called "Sin Tong Tai" or NTT.

Also a "high" 场. Funny thing is the guys there like to take off their shirts walking around but not the gals :p

saxamani
10-04-2009, 06:27 PM
Can. But our group is a heavy drinker. You have to pass me 1K RMB for drinks first. Balance will be return and any above have to top up. :)

I dun understand what isit to do with me when yr group is heavy drinker and i had to pass you 1K 1st. Correct me if i am wrong, you worry everyone drunk then all do MIA and you had to pay for the bill?? or you need some form of deposit to join into yr group?? :confused::confused:

mebirdie
10-04-2009, 07:04 PM
I dun understand what isit to do with me when yr group is heavy drinker and i had to pass you 1K 1st. Correct me if i am wrong, you worry everyone drunk then all do MIA and you had to pay for the bill?? or you need some form of deposit to join into yr group?? :confused::confused:

Simple as abc. We do not know you. No Trust at all. For you information, the bill maybe more than 1K RMB each. ;)

JackieWong
10-04-2009, 10:05 PM

I also gg to CA on 12th May then 13th heading bk to Sg. maybe we party together

binbin81
11-04-2009, 12:54 AM
I also gg to CA on 12th May then 13th heading bk to Sg. maybe we party together

I have drop you a PM.Do check it out when free.

zmss
11-04-2009, 08:21 AM

There is an alternative. If you are alone and looking to join others at a reasonable price (assuming you are not heavy drinker), you can look for the Taiwanese Tour Guide. About 250-300 per head for drinking.

Shinkansen (http://7chinahappy.net/smf/index.php)

city slicker
11-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Dear bros

I am going to HKG next 2 weeks, and will make a short visit by bus to DG for first time, having read so much abt the action here.
However, am a bit confused abt whether I shd stay in DG, CA and CP.
Pls advise where u sifus usually stay and could bro Neverlandf or other veterans recommend a couple of nice hotels to book in advance.

Thanks to all!

:) :confused:

serembanmen
11-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Simple as abc. We do not know you. No Trust at all. For you information, the bill maybe more than 1K RMB each. ;)

That good 1 inform first, for newbie joining me last trip, i also ask them to pay 1st even we stay at same hotel.
sometime those old birds also run away the next day without paid muahahahaha

saxamani
11-04-2009, 10:45 AM
There is an alternative. If you are alone and looking to join others at a reasonable price (assuming you are not heavy drinker), you can look for the Taiwanese Tour Guide. About 250-300 per head for drinking.

Thanks bro, after reading the website you provide, I was already thinking to myself, why fork out 1K to "enjoy" with ppl from same land but I can enjoy at half the price, where those ppl I also dun know. Thanks

serembanmen
11-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Thanks bro, after reading the website you provide, I was already thinking to myself, why fork out 1K to "enjoy" with ppl from same land but I can enjoy at half the price, where those ppl I also dun know. Thanks

Hi, friend.
Bro, mebirdie intention is just inform u first, joint us or not is up to u... acept u to joint us or not is up to us OK!

Have fun with those taiwainess ,Good Luck too!

mebirdie
11-04-2009, 11:03 AM
Good point. It apply the same to us. Why allow stranger who is not willing to paid first and may complain about the drink cost later? In the end, kena lecture by the rest of the brothers for inviting trouble. :D

adidas88
11-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Good point. It apply the same to us. Why allow stranger who is not willing to paid first and may complain about the drink cost later? In the end, kena lecture by the rest of the brothers for inviting trouble. :D

exactly .... and this is the facts ... cos some strangers might not have the same mentality of cheonging ....
and this heppen in our last trip .... the stranger complain abt the cost and he stole a bottle chivas when he left the ktv room ...:mad: :mad:

snooker
11-04-2009, 01:04 PM

This is possible as they restrict the amount you drink n only beer..no hard liquor with a group of 3-5 person cramp into a small room

The minus point is that the girls there will see u as cheapskate because cannot order food, cannot order extra drinks..service in hotel later will be bad as they don't want to repeat such customer.

adidas88
11-04-2009, 01:09 PM
This is possible as they restrict the amount you drink n only beer..no hard liquor with a group of 3-5 person cramp into a small room

The minus point is that the girls there will see u as cheapskate because cannot order food, cannot order extra drinks..service in hotel later will be bad as they don't want to repeat such customer.

always remember ...

CHEAP THINGS NO GOOD ... GOOD THINGS NO CHEAP ....

handsome guy ... u back from SZ leow ??
having a sextisfied time there ???

saxamani
11-04-2009, 01:35 PM
ok, thank you all for the valuable advice... will feedback once i be back from there my own experience...

binbin81
11-04-2009, 01:35 PM
always remember ...

Of course, when we are abroad.
I see no reason to be a cheapstake.
If budget really low, better stay in sillypore.

Suck Harder
11-04-2009, 02:51 PM

Err... even though I never tried their Mix K before, correction here.

That amount is for only white or red wine. I don't think is beer. Also you can order extra food or drinks, just that you need to tell the organiser and you pay for those extras yourself.

I do not want to start a war or flaming session here, but 1K rmb for joining fellow Singaporean bros for a KTV session means quite a lot. 1K rmb you can open a small room yourself with min spending and still have change. Now in this bad market, 1 K rmb min each is indeed a lot. Have the veterans make deals with the respective mummy to bring down the cost? In CA some KTVs allow you to bring in your own mixers or the mummy will pay for the mixers. Or even bring in your own liquor at reduced costs.

I guess for newbies, it is better not to join veteran groups who consume so much. Best is to join groups that's within your budget range and best is to make sure the ground rules first. However if you think in the veteran's group shoe, they are there to party. They can afford 1K rmb min each person. So in a way it is not fair to ask them to accomodate to your budget and your style of cheonging.

In group cheonging, there's always all sorts of people. I have also seen groups which order extra liquid (keep them in the next session) but expects everyone to pay the same. So the debate goes on...

OK my contribution, Century of Flowers has a package going on. A small room without toilet is less than 500rmb everything inclusive. You can have 24 bottles of beer or I think 3 bottles of red wine/white wine with mixers.

Me and my brother went took the 24 bottles of beer. With the usual free snacks from the daddy. Total cost is 500 + 200 for KJ. Nothing else except the girls you sit.

Have fun!!!

Regards, Suck Harder.

bonk88
11-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Hi, friend.
Bro, mebirdie intention is just inform u first, joint us or not is up to u... acept u to joint us or not is up to us OK! !

Good point. It apply the same to us. Why allow stranger who is not willing to paid first and may complain about the drink cost later? In the end, kena lecture by the rest of the brothers for inviting trouble.

This is possible as they restrict the amount you drink n only beer..no hard liquor with a group of 3-5 person cramp into a small .

Err... even though I never tried their Mix K before, correction here.

That amount is for only white or red wine. I don't think is beer. Also you can order extra food or drinks, just that you need to tell the organiser and you pay for those extras yourself.

I do not want to start a war or flaming session here, but 1K rmb for joining fellow Singaporean bros for a KTV session means quite a lot. 1K rmb you can open a small room yourself with min spending and still have change. Now in this bad market, 1 K rmb min each is indeed a lot. Have the veterans make deals with the respective mummy to bring down the cost? In CA some KTVs allow you to bring in your own mixers or the mummy will pay for the mixers. Or even bring in your own liquor at reduced costs.

I guess for newbies, it is better not to join veteran groups who consume so much. Best is to join groups that's within your budget range and best is to make sure the ground rules first. However if you think in the veteran's group shoe, they are there to party. They can afford 1K rmb min each person. So in a way it is not fair to ask them to accomodate to your budget and your style of cheonging.

In group cheonging, there's always all sorts of people. I have also seen groups which order extra liquid (keep them in the next session) but expects everyone to pay the same. So the debate goes on...

i always pt to be a organiser fopr my kaki..some time ture to speak 1krmb may not enough if we all dun control the drink,foods and etc. let siad we we went banshan ktv, total 12 of us, i still collect 1k rmb from bros, but qwhat i did is off set the bal to next day bill whcih mean i collect less for the bros who are there last nite.. is better for us to take extra then less..u know what i mean, but as pointed to be a organiser hasve to be a honest to bros the bal or what ever the bill...
so i think what bro birdie resaon do is rite to take 1k rmb from the bro who i dun know...and if u think is to much then just dun come coz i know them..they are heavy drinker.....

murali
11-04-2009, 04:13 PM
so it all boils down to whoever who wants to go n plan to join in to kindly check if the group that he joins is a heavy or light drinkers

if heavy, then pay higher, if light then pay less, 一分钱一分货, believe most bros who go there r to enjoy emselves not to rip pple off or to get ripped off lor ;)

peace! :p

saxamani
11-04-2009, 06:46 PM
But its quite difficult to justify how heavy drinker one might be. i can drink 2 bot of red wine and half bot chinese white wine, so do i consider heavy or light drinker?

Thanks bro suckharder for upping me and F* the bro that zap and no LP to leave nick.

snooker
11-04-2009, 06:58 PM
always remember ...

Back this morning on 8am flight, got to wake up at 4.45am:mad:
Now $$bank depleted, sperm bank also depleted as every day go for rmb150/rmb300 bonk..and one day bonk 2-3 times:p

The girls here super young ranging from 16-20 years old..start to feel that I'm a DOM there...kekekeke...

binbin81
11-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Back this morning on 8am flight, got to wake up at 4.45am:mad:
Now $$bank depleted, sperm bank also depleted as every day go for rmb150/rmb300 bonk..and one day bonk 2-3 times:p

The girls here super young ranging from 16-20 years old..start to feel that I'm a DOM there...kekekeke...

You are making me craving for SZX rather than CP.
I like young girl without much experience in sex.:D

coolmanks
11-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Not always true. My last KTV session with the Cash King, only cost 300 RMB still very sextisfied and enjoy mah.:D :p

always remember ...

mebirdie
11-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Not always true. My last KTV session with the Cash King, only cost 300 RMB still very sextisfied and enjoy mah.:D :p

Because Cash King throw toys and sweet probably.
300 RMB can be spent for those non drinkers... but cannot play dice. So only can play cards and ??? Most likely have to leave early as well.

But its quite difficult to justify how heavy drinker one might be. i can drink 2 bot of red wine and half bot chinese white wine, so do i consider heavy or light drinker?

You are considered a very heavy drinker. China liquor is at least 3 times lighter than Singapore liquor. I cannot even drink 2.5 bot in Singapore.
My dear brother adidas maximum can oni drink 2 glass whisky with green tea and pay the same cost.
BTW, most of the time we drink hard liquor instead of red wine.

In the end, I just state my condition. If you are happy, join. Not happy don't complain. Just say that we are too high cost spending for you to join.

Ella
11-04-2009, 08:42 PM
You are making me craving for SZX rather than CP.
I like young girl without much experience in sex.:D

These young girls not only not much experience, not much pubic hair too:p

simplyhorny
11-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Just a quick recap of my cheonging experience in China:

Summary of my Trip
1st April (Thurs)
- Reached Hong Kong
- Temple Street and Portland Street Tour

2nd April (Fri)
- Recce Hong Kong on my own.
- Head out to CP with Born2Skru in the evening.
- Foot Massage at Virgin Hotel

3rd April (Sat)
- Tian Er Hu Massage
- BBS beside Tian Er Hu Hotel
- Jia Yi KTV (Highlight for the night)

4th April (Sun)
- Head out to CA
- Sauna at Golden Superb (International Club)
- Oriental Fascination Club at Rich Ringdom Hotel

5th April (Mon)
- Head back Hong Kong
- Home Sweet Home (Midnight)

Gals in chronological order:

7) Xiao Min – BBS beside Tian Er Hu (Bonked)
8) Fang Fang – Jia Yi KTV
9) Ah Hua – Jia Yi KTV (Bonked)
10) Xiao Wei – Golden Superb (International Club)
11) Qi Qi – Oriental Fascination Club
12) Ah Mei (Small Beautiful) – Oriental Fascination Club (Bonked)

I’ve posted my FR for CP experience. Now onto my tour of duty at CA…

DAY FOUR (4th April, Sun, Morning, CP)

I woke up at about 930 am. I wanted to have my 2nd round with Ah Hua but she kept saying she is tired and her pussy is still swollen after my savage deeds last night. In order to make money worth, “No fish Prawn also can”, my hand auto-roamed all over her naked body, depriving her of sleep. Hehehehe… Revenge is sweet.

Bro Popiah called me at 10 am, telling me to go for breakfast. By the time I send her packing, it was about 1020 am. I met Bro Popiah and Walabis at the lift and they told me no more breakfast already. Not wanting to give up, I scurried down to the café and was rewarded with last few pieces of bread – Although the staff were in the midst of packing up, the waitress were kind enough to make separate arrangement with the kitchen to made me 2 sunny side up. I was truly touched for going out of their way to serve me. Kudos to them!

It seemed that only 3 of us had breakfast. Tin Tin, as usual, cummed so many times that he could hardly stand up let alone go down for breakfast. Bro Skru had to go back to work. He was telling me his gal may look like an angel but was in fact a devil in bed. I went into the room and introduced by myself. She looked a bit shy and true enough I would have thought she is the “guai guai type” if not for Bro Skru. After packing my stuff, I rendezvoused with the rest of the gang at the lobby, preparing to check out.

Everyone had a good time especially bro TD. You should see the look on his eyes! Finally, all his siao managed to release and he no longer have to bear the pain of siao overflowing from his orifices. TD ranted on and on how good his girl was, how his soul will forever be entrapped in CP and that he “die die” must come back again to reunite with his lost soul. We nearly fell off our seat when TD boasted he used up 8 condoms to “settle” his gal. Wah piang eh! Power siah! Tin Tin was seemingly jealous and would like to vie for the title one more time… “Just 2 more shots… 2 more FREAKING shots and the title is mine…” He lamented. Before Bro Popiah was about to present TD the coveted title of “most number of shots in a single night”, TD clarified he used up 8 condoms but managed to cum only once in the entire night. Apparently, he fucked too “fast & furious” till the lubrication on the condom ran out. Poor gal, I’m sure she had a hard time closing her legs after her ordeal last night.

Lunch (Roast Goose)

Finally… FINALLY… my bro Tin Tin got appetite. For the past few days, one may mistook his “lack of appetite” as an excuse to diet. His excuse would be “Oh.. China food bei giam my tummy”. The roast goose restaurant was supposedly the best in town. Prices are rather steep but it was value for money. Bro Wala spoke of imitation watches, which got Tin Tin excited. He was trying to tease Bro Popiah by suggesting that all of us purchased one “Rolex, Daytona” and wear it during our regular kopi session to spite Popiah. Hahaha… I bought 1 AP for its design. Tin Tin advised me to get a Daytona for corporate wear – Rolex represent class and status. Your corporate clients will look upon your differently. How could I say no to such excellent sales pitch right? Those brothers who know Tin Tin personally would be able to attest to my claims.

DAY FOUR (4th April, Sun, Afternoon, CA)

Oriental Glory Hotel

We left CP at about 230 pm and reached CA at about 330 pm (an hour ride on the van). The ride is longer as Oriental Glory Hotel is located at the outskirts of CA. Bro Tin Tin explained that Bro Netherlandf made the arrangement. Since we are staying only for night, there wouldn’t be much time to go shopping. As such, it doesn’t make sense to stay near the city centre. Oriental Glory Hotel is near to the “Naked KTV” – less than 5 minutes on foot and therefore the obvious choice for us.

I was rather impressed by the deco. The manager informed us the hotel is newly build – commissioned last December. The room is well furnished and they have a steam room in it. WOW! Impressive! We adjourned up to our respective room and was told to meet at lobby asap cos Bro Netherlandf has a tight schedule for us:

4 pm Golden Superb (International Club)
6 pm Half an hour of Dinner
630 pm Oriental Fascination Club

In short, it is fuck fuck fuck till your legs dropped!

The stupid thing about the room is the safe is placed at the bottom of the closet. As there wasn’t any lighting in the cupboard, I was trying to figure out the instructions to use the safe. I was pressing some buttons and then the unthinkable happened: My wallet and cash are locked up inside the safe! SHIT! I called the manager to come up to unlock the safe. However, the reception staff who served me still couldn’t open the safe for me. Bro Tin Tin gave me an ultimatum: the main force will move out with or without you in 5 minutes time. Panic stricken me. In lieu of the time, I told her I shall open the safe tomorrow. There’s no way I’m gonna missed out all the fun after waiting so long and having traveled so far.

Failure is not an option.

(To be continued due to limitation on size of posting)

simplyhorny
11-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Golden Superb (International Club)

A short 15 min ride took us to the sauna joint “Golden Superb (International Club)”. The taxi driver stopped us just outside the gate and expected us to walk inside. The building was magnificent. I nearly drooled at signage at the main gate: The babes on the advertisement were like Angels from heaven. My imagination is starting to run wild already. Ho Say Liao! I can’t wait to lay my hands on these heavenly beings. Bro Popiah, Popiah’s friend and I thought nothing of it until Tin Tin’s cab drove all the way into the entrance of the joint. WTF!

To my surprise, I met my university classmate at the joint. Kekeke… It seemed that SBF has well extended its reaches to the hearts of horny university grads. I wondered if it is a standard protocol for China night entertainment: all reception staff wore evening gowns regardless where I go. We were ushered to a room at the upper level (Should be level 5). It has 2 beds and an adjourning bathroom in it. The first thought that came to our mine is “Huh… Cannot be right… Mass orgy here… Cannot lah… I shy…” Bro Netherlandf corrected us saying the room is only a waiting area for us to preview the goods.

In summary, 3 categories: RMB 400, RMB 500, RMB 600. Choose the girl you want and informed the manager. The entire session is 2 hours, unlimited shots i.e. fuck till you drop (Hmmm…. Very suitable for Bro TD since his sperm level is still bountiful). The manager asked if we have any preferences on the category. To satisfy our curiosity, we requested to see all different categories to get a feel of the differences in standards.

First on the list was RMB 400 category, the gals are generally short and donned in tight fitting student’s clothes i.e. Tight shorts, white translucent shirt and a tie. KAWAII desu-ne! Bro Popiah, being the wisest among us, got the “VIP seat” – He was siting at the edge of the bed, a few cm away from the gals. The manager got them to form a line in front of us, greeted us and followed by a quick introduction “Name and Province”. If none of the gal pleases you, they will call out in unison “对不起客人,打扰了” before marching out of the room like well trained troopers.

Next on the list was RMB 500 category. Other than the dressing (Wearing black cheongsam), the gals are generally taller. The same thing again: Line up, introduce, themselves, wait, then fall out in an orderly manner. Last but not least the RMB 600 category – Gals are wearing air stewardess uniform, showing off their sexy leg. It was kinda of disappointment cos we are expecting the ladies to be of model category. It seemed that the looks and figure doesn’t differ much from the other category although the RMB 600 gals are generally taller. Half an hour has passed and still we are selecting – In the words of Bro Popiah, we only selected our songs but haven’t “entered our selection”. Bro Tin Tin advised us to hurry up cos time now is almost 430 pm. We “die die must” reached the naked KTV by 630 pm so we had to start our mission now.

Haiz… Why choose so thoroughly? As if I’m picking a wife right? My plan had to changed to accommodate the situation. Ok… I remembered that there is one gal, though very petite, has dazzling eyes. But most important of all, she 跟我放电! Mai tu liao… Her looks truly grows on me. Bro Tin Tin was mesmerized by my gal’s beauty and asked if he can exchange partner. My answer is obvious right? Kekekeke…

I think the theme for our China trip is BIG BOOBS. Practically all the gals we’ve selected (except for me unintentionally) are well endowed in their boobs department. The reasons why Popiah and the rest of the gang is sitting literally centimeters away from the gals is to have the direct view on their cleavage, which gives an indication of the size of their bosom. Popiah’s gal has the biggest boobs as I far as I can remember. So far, all the gals selected are from RMB 500 category with 1 exception which I believe should be TD’s gal.

The manager got in all the gals and led us to the adjourning building like a parade. My gal had to put on a yellow coat before she can step out of the building. Cold meh?!?!

In the room

I still remembered the number to my room 526 cos it is the one nearest to the lift. The room is much bigger than any sauna room I’ve been. It is comparable to a hotel room. The bed is oval in shape. There is a TV (Wonder if they played porn? Hahaha). Shower room is really big in comparison. Without further ado, my gal helped me removed my clothes and pulled me into the shower room. Xiao Wei is her name and she looks like a Barbie doll when she is naked. It is a pity that she is flat but it doesn’t really matter since I was smitten by her good looks.

Xiao Wei cleaned my body thoroughly. After washing off the soap, she bend down and gave me a hot water BBBJ on the spot. I found it rather amusing when she faked a moaning as if it would turn me on. DUH! Wah piang eh! The way she looked at me while polishing my tool with her juicy wet lips and slithering tongue created the illusion in me that a virgin innocent JC gal is hungrily slurping on my sausage. WOW! OMG! I nearly cum in her mouth. Don’t know leh… Suddenly the cumming sensation just disappeared. Xiao Wei looked a bit disappointed. She must be thinking “KNS… This overgrown gorilla look good but cannot eat i.e. 好看不好吃.” *Sob Sob*

Action resumes in the bedroom. I expressed my desire to service her but she declined. To the WLs, licking pussy is tantamount to a death sentence. Xiao Wei told me her girl friend got her pussy licked by a customer to much of her disapproval. As a result, she “suay-ed” for 2 months without any biz! Xiao Wei asked if I’ve experienced the “CA style of massage”. Although I’m a bit disappointed, the idea of experiencing a different massage style intrigued me.

(To be continued)

simplyhorny
11-04-2009, 09:58 PM
Catbath

This must be the longest and most complete catbath I’ve ever experienced in my life! Xiao Wei made me lie face down on a “plastic mat”. Guys… I’m having a mental block… I’m afraid my limited literacy competence failed to adeptly describe the entire experience! Here goes nothing…

Stage 1:
- Start from neck.
- Lick all the way down to the left feet
- Lick all the way back up
- Lick all the way down to right feet

Starting from my neck, Xiao Wei would circle her tongue once followed by a light kiss and a slight moan before moving 2 cm (about 1 inch) downwards to repeat the entire procedure. Frankly, I really pitied her cos I’m tall and big. It takes great discipline and mental strength on her part to cover the entire length of my body. Let’s do the math…

Length of my body = 1.8 m
Width of my torso = About 60 cm wide.
Diameter of her tongue circling on my body = 2 cm diameter...
Average speed per kiss = 3 seconds.
Number of kisses to cover my body vertically = 1.8 / 0.02 = 90 kisses
Time taken to cover my back = 90 x 3 (Down, Up, Down) x 3 = 810 seconds = 13.5 minutes on tongue!

Note that I’ve not taken into consideration the extra time spend sucking and nibbling gently on my butt. Most gals would suffer cramping sensation at their tongues by now

Stage 2:
- Lick faster down to my butt
- Put on a “condom” on her tongue
- AR me for a good 5 min

Frankly, I was a bit concerned about the physical well being of her tongue (Not everyone has strong tongue like me… kekeke). In fact, I actually heaved a sigh of relief as I naively thought that her “ordeal” is over. GOD has mercy on this young damsel… I begged thee… plssss!!!!

Xiao Wei straddled across my leg and carried out on licking my back, along the entire length of my spinal cord. Although Xiao Wei was totally absorbed to give me a good paint on my back, her pussy hair was subconsciously scratching gently on my inner thigh, sending hormones shooting sky high. The Tarzan in me was pounding heavily on the chest, shouting Oo… Eee… Oo… Ee… Oooo!!!! My hardened prick was straining under the weight of my body, creating massive discomfort. I was about to turn my body to tell Xiao Wei I want to fuck her when I felt a tinkling sensation at my butt hole. The sensation is different from the ordinary AR cos there was a piece of plastic separating her tongue from my butt hole. I’m not a AR person cos it is usually too ticklish for me to handle. Surprisingly, with the “plastic protection”, the ticklish sensation is greatly diminished and was in turn replaced by heightened tidal waves of pleasure surging through my veins. Wah piang eh! I wondered how long can I last.

Stage 3
- Hot water vacuum from neck till legs.
- Suck hard on you back and drag her lips up and down, pulling your skin in the process (therapeutic treatment)

Xiao Wei took in a small sip of water water and placed her lips gently on my bare skin. She opened her mouth slightly. Before the warm water could flow out of her mouth, Xiao Wei would start to “slurp”, causing the warm water to turbinate as a result of air flowing into her mouth. It is similar to gurgling except that her face pointing downwards, which is more challenging since the “suction” directing the air flow must be of precise intensity – If it is too strong, the water would gushed down her throat. If it is too weak, there wouldn’t be any turbulence formed to “vacuum” my skin. A definite work of mastery!

After spitting out the water, Xiao wei gave me a therapeutic treatment on my bed similar to ba guan: A common TCM technique whereby therapist would use round flask, create vacuum by lighting up the air before putting it on your body. The vacuum would pull the skin upwards, relieving any muscle strains or presence of “blood clot” at your back. Instead of the round flask, she would just suck strongly on my bare back and drag her lips up and down on my bare back. Kinda of painful but surprising relaxed my back in the process.

Stage 4
- Turn my body around.
- Lick from ear lobe, neck, chest, nipple (More time), tummy, navel, pelvis, joint between the thigh and pelvis, inner thigh, Knee (Sensation), Calves and finally ankles
- Repeat for the other leg.

Xiao Wei gave me the exact same thing (i.e. lick from head to toe followed by hot water vacuum treatment) except that I’m facing her now and have the pleasure of watching her service me. Xiao Wei really knew how to tease you by occasionally giving you that “thirsty, Hungry, about to faint from intense pleasure” look. That million dollar look when she played on your nipples and raised your knee to suck on them is definitely worth more than 500 RMB. I can just pay her on the spot and left without any regrets!

FJ

Finally… the long wait for my ill fated little brother is over! I quickly capped my didi and got Xiao Wei to ride on top of me. Honestly, her pussy is a bit loose from evasions by countless perpetrators. Although I don’t feel much sensation, the way she moans – no matter how fake it might be – just give me the mojo to bonk her brains out. I engaged her in missionary position first before doggie-ing her. Xiao Wei knew her pussy is loose but she managed to compensate that by squeezing my sausage hard to increase the sensation. As I usually took a very long time to cum and time is running out (615 pm already), I told Xiao Wei that it is ok and proceed to shower. The remaining 15 minutes was spent teaching her how to stretch her body to reduce the fatigue at her neck and upper back. From our conversation, I realized she has worked in Lorong 8, GL in 2006. What coincidence!

FR on Xiao Wei
Province: Anhui
Age: Early Twenties. She could easily past off as under-aged with her baby like looks.
Looks: (9/10) Very sharp features. A bit squarish jaw. Dazzling eyes. Smooth blemish free skin. I’m still drooling when I dreamed of her sucking my dick every night. Shoulder length hair.
Figure: (7/10) Very small frame. Nice firm ass. Slender figure with the right curves. I would have given her higher rating if not for her flat boobies.
Arm pit hair: Don’t think she has. Can’t remember
Odour: No. Thank God!
Boobs: (5/10) A cup. A bit perky. Pink nipples. What to do… I’m a big boobs lover
Pussy: (6/10) A bit loose. Ok wetness. Can’t really expect much since she is working non stop. Xiao wei doesn’t understand why her pussy is getting darker.
Ass: (8/10) Considered meaty for her frame. But a bit painful cos I kept bumping on her pelvic bone.
HJ: N.A.
Frenching: N.A.
Massage: N.A.
CatBath: (10/10) Most comprehensive I’ve ever tried in my cheonging life!
BBBJ: (9/10) Knows the right spot to simulate my penis. Very professional. A lot of cock sucking and tongue wiggling variation.
FJ: (8/10) Nothing to shout about. Just like the way she moan.
Overall: (8/10) It would have been perfect if I can lick her CB and cummed in that session.
Damage: RMB 500 (Paid to Xiao Wei) + RMB 38 (Paid to reception) for room charges.

Sorry… Got to take a break… Been writing FR since 6 pm. Brain dead already.

Stay tuned to my final episode "Naked KTV in CA"

cou_1973
12-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Anyone would be at CP from 13 April onwards?

Am new to the place and looking for kakis.....

saxamani
12-04-2009, 01:41 AM
In the end, I just state my condition. If you are happy, join. Not happy don't complain. Just say that we are too high cost spending for you to join.

Hey bro please read properly my post since which post that i am complaining i am just curious and 1st time be in CP and just ask whether can join or not. looking at the way you put things, even if it's anything lesser, i will have to reconsider.... no offence..:p

mebirdie
12-04-2009, 05:46 AM
Hey bro please read properly my post since which post that i am complaining i am just curious and 1st time be in CP and just ask whether can join or not. looking at the way you put things, even if it's anything lesser, i will have to reconsider.... no offence..:p

Because you did post
why fork out 1K to "enjoy" with ppl from same land but I can enjoy at half the price, where those ppl I also dun know
It did sound to us that either we trying to cheat your money or befriend with taiwanese is better.
BTW, you have been rejected.... no offence..:D

adidas88
12-04-2009, 12:12 PM
pls dun feel that u r a DOM ...
U r a DOM !!!!!! :D

so it all boils down to whoever who wants to go n plan to join in to kindly check if the group that he joins is a heavy or light drinkers
if heavy, then pay higher, if light then pay less, 一分钱一分货, believe most bros who go there r to enjoy emselves not to rip pple off or to get ripped off lor
totally agree with bro murali ...
there's no right or wrong .... but it's wiser to check first before joining any grp ... one have to understand ... 你选人, 人选你..

My dear brother adidas maximum can oni drink 2 glass whisky with green tea and pay the same cost.
not abt the money when we cheong ... it's abt the companionship of bros together and having fun ... the bonding is priceless ...

Not always true. My last KTV session with the Cash King, only cost 300 RMB still very sextisfied and enjoy mah
aiyah .... i dun drink, u dun drink, jacky dun drink ... how to spend money inside the ktv ??? :D

bonk88
12-04-2009, 02:37 PM
aiyah .... i dun drink, u dun drink, jacky dun drink ... how to spend money inside the ktv ???

i also dun drink so much,but each time always half glass with bros when we get cheer.....:D

Elf8878
12-04-2009, 03:48 PM
not abt the money when we cheong ... it's abt the companionship of bros together and having fun ... the bonding is priceless ...

Well said !!! :D

GTOKING
12-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Not always true. My last KTV session with the Cash King, only cost 300 RMB still very sextisfied and enjoy mah.:

you also another cash king ............or should tell u cash printer

coolmanks
12-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Actually, I was surprise that night(with Cash king) the bill was that low. U maybe right, Cash king must have X ray eye, he knew this ah Pek only have 300 left in my pocket after tipping the one KTV girls (200 only):p That why he is very kind, only charge me 300.:D

Cash King really good in playing dice that night, he win alll the time.

BTW you are correct to inform new comers wishing to yr group about the high bill as your group are heavy drinkers.

Because Cash King throw toys and sweet probably.
300 RMB can be spent for those non drinkers... but cannot play dice. So only can play cards and ??? Most likely have to leave early as well.

I have to agreed that that night you got no chance to drink at all, as we play dice and you win all the time. :D

aiyah .... i dun drink, u dun drink, jacky dun drink ... how to spend money inside the ktv ???

Look at me signature 無業游民. I go KTV only bring 500RMB! Get one girl only How can be cash king or printer?
The cash king here is a very rich, handsome and young man. Most important he is a mei meis killer. [/U]You have to agreed that this ah pek alway got kill by mei mei right? That why Sino buy DVDs 温柔的背后for me to watch before he allow me to step into his town again. hahha

you also another cash king ............or should tell u cash printer

p-(^_^)-q
13-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Haiz....xiao hou zi wads your china mobile..

dancetoo
14-04-2009, 12:18 AM
It did sound to us that either we trying to cheat your money or befriend with taiwanese is better.
BTW, you have been rejected.... no offence..:D

Saxamani, hope you dont take it personally.
All the cheonging bro here know each other, and we often reject 'bad' ones.
With a few bad experience, we have to be wiser now.

I am lucky to have bro like GTO and XR29 for my first 2 trips to CA.
I asked them up front on the cost and our expectation are set clear.
In the end, the aim is to have fun.

Any one going in June?
Will be there from June 15th!
I am Old bird in CA, but New Bird aka VIRGIN in CP.
Anyone want to bring me to CP? :p

Suck Harder, p-(^_^)-q, are you all going down in June?
Tin Tin, Po Pian, adidas, bonk88 and Birdie, I 'long time hear your big name', any chance you will be in paradise?

XiaoHoUzi83
14-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Haiz....xiao hou zi wads your china mobile..

check ur pm

coolmanks
14-04-2009, 12:32 AM
When you goingto DG ca and cp?

Check yr PM. :D
check ur pm

TinTin130670
14-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Tin Tin, Po Pian, adidas, bonk88 and Birdie, I 'long time hear your big name', any chance you will be in paradise?

Bro Popiah, me & some bros(bros who kenna CP kong tao) will be making a trip down to CP in July...& i personally will be in Zhuhai in May....wan to join me??:D:D

Cheers,
TinTin

mebirdie
14-04-2009, 08:10 AM
Bro Popiah, me & some bros(bros who kenna CP kong tao) will be making a trip down to CP in July

Give me the date in July. I will see what I can plan. :D

p-(^_^)-q
14-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Saxamani, hope you dont take it personally.
All the cheonging bro here know each other, and we often reject 'bad' ones.
With a few bad experience, we have to be wiser now.

I am lucky to have bro like GTO and XR29 for my first 2 trips to CA.
I asked them up front on the cost and our expectation are set clear.
In the end, the aim is to have fun.

Any one going in June?
Will be there from June 15th!
I am Old bird in CA, but New Bird aka VIRGIN in CP.
Anyone want to bring me to CP? :p

i will be there tonite liao if u wan can come over during 1st may holiday.. most likely will meet up 3 bros from forum if possible as my schedule is very pack. now need to find a CA gf for replacement, as others fly to HJ oreadi.. i also virgin trip to CP but provided i can meet up 2 bros other there.. else will head towards HJ.

quite tired from cheonging ktv... ...

adidas88
14-04-2009, 10:31 AM
we have a big party in may ... wanna join us ???
june is my private trip .... :)

surachai
14-04-2009, 01:05 PM

I also there in June..Can let me newbie join your private party? I scared i get lost in CA...:p

TinTin130670
14-04-2009, 02:58 PM

3rd of July...:D
Come la...i intro another "沐足王子" to u...Bro TD

P.S. So u staying in ZH for 1 nite next mth???

Cheers,
TinTin

mebirdie
14-04-2009, 04:28 PM
3rd of July...:D
Come la...i intro another "沐足王子" to u...Bro TD

P.S. So u staying in ZH for 1 nite next mth???

You mean after adidas still got one more "沐足王子. :eek:

ZH for 1 nite a bit difficult. Still wait for all my da ge instruction :D

adidas88
14-04-2009, 06:18 PM
You mean after adidas still got one more "沐足王子.
hallo .... u r the 沐足王子 ...
everywhere 沐足 u go ... the meimei know u ... :eek:

ZH for 1 nite a bit difficult. Still wait for all my da ge instruction
aiyah .. ur 大哥 dun like to go ZH one lar ...

I also there in June..Can let me newbie join your private party? I scared i get lost in CA...
no worry .. the possibilities of u getting lost in CA is 10% ...
but the possibilities of u getting rape is 90% ....:D

popiah
14-04-2009, 06:31 PM

hi king of muzu,

no need to plan lah, I plan for u,

morning - muzu
afternoon - muzu
evening - muzu
supper - muzu

hope to c u again at your regular muzu playground.

signoff
muzu follower popiah

zmss
14-04-2009, 07:36 PM

Thanks bro suckharder for upping me and F* the bro that zap and no LP to leave nick.

No need to be Paiseh. If you are budget concious, you can practise "Bustard First, Gentleman Later" (先小人,后君子)

You can set the budget before the start of the session, say 400 RMB per person (including the share of tips of DJ). Then the orguinizer can tell the DJ the budget of the night and task her to jaga for us. Make it her KPI, anything higher than our preset target, she will have to folk out herself.

This method never fail.

dancetoo
14-04-2009, 07:38 PM

Hi Adidas!
Thanks for invite but my schedule is fix.
Cannot anyhow one, only June.

Hope can meet you up on your 'private trip' :confused::confused:
What so private ah?

BUT

I also there in June..Can let me newbie join your private party? I scared i get lost in CA...:p

Surachai you going in June!
Great! We can meet up again!
What happen to you, so quiet.
You tiao China MM gong tao in SG izzit?

Ha ha ha!!!

Ella
14-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Hi Adidas!
Thanks for invite but my schedule is fix.
Cannot anyhow one, only June.

Hope can meet you up on your 'private trip' :confused::confused:
What so private ah?
Ha ha ha!!!

Addidas private trip means that he will spend quality time with his mm alone n most probably go tour or shopping...not going to cheong ktv:D

bonk88
14-04-2009, 08:58 PM
You can set the budget before the start of the session, say 400 RMB per person (including the share of tips of DJ). Then the orguinizer can tell the DJ the budget of the night and task her to jaga for us. Make it her KPI, anything higher than our preset target, she will have to folk out herself.

This task should ask the organizer to control the bill not the DJ....The DJ only take order from the organizer and all the bros should inform him what order( foods ,play card, drink etc) in this way, he can control and should the bill and that not confusion. The DJ only make 200rmd for the nite to serve u, so why should ask her paid for it if the bill exit.....?:mad:

bonk88
14-04-2009, 09:06 PM
Hi Adidas!
Hope can meet you up on your 'private trip' What so private ah?

Adidas 'private' trip schedule :
morning ==in the hotel room...
late morning==park tall with meimei
afternoon == park tall with meimei
evening == park tall with meimei
nite time == in the hotel room

kekekkekeke.....:D:D

KTVman
14-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Great reporting. We still await the final episode!

Catbath

This must be the longest and most complete catbath I’ve ever experienced in my life! Xiao Wei made me lie face down on a “plastic mat”. Guys… I’m having a mental block… I’m afraid my limited literacy competence failed to adeptly describe the entire experience! Here goes nothing…

Stage 1:
- Start from neck.
- Lick all the way down to the left feet
- Lick all the way back up
- Lick all the way down to right feet

Starting from my neck, Xiao Wei would circle her tongue once followed by a light kiss and a slight moan before moving 2 cm (about 1 inch) downwards to repeat the entire procedure. Frankly, I really pitied her cos I’m tall and big. It takes great discipline and mental strength on her part to cover the entire length of my body. Let’s do the math…

Length of my body = 1.8 m
Width of my torso = About 60 cm wide.
Diameter of her tongue circling on my body = 2 cm diameter...
Average speed per kiss = 3 seconds.
Number of kisses to cover my body vertically = 1.8 / 0.02 = 90 kisses
Time taken to cover my back = 90 x 3 (Down, Up, Down) x 3 = 810 seconds = 13.5 minutes on tongue!

Note that I’ve not taken into consideration the extra time spend sucking and nibbling gently on my butt. Most gals would suffer cramping sensation at their tongues by now

Stage 2:
- Lick faster down to my butt
- Put on a “condom” on her tongue
- AR me for a good 5 min

Frankly, I was a bit concerned about the physical well being of her tongue (Not everyone has strong tongue like me… kekeke). In fact, I actually heaved a sigh of relief as I naively thought that her “ordeal” is over. GOD has mercy on this young damsel… I begged thee… plssss!!!!

Xiao Wei straddled across my leg and carried out on licking my back, along the entire length of my spinal cord. Although Xiao Wei was totally absorbed to give me a good paint on my back, her pussy hair was subconsciously scratching gently on my inner thigh, sending hormones shooting sky high. The Tarzan in me was pounding heavily on the chest, shouting Oo… Eee… Oo… Ee… Oooo!!!! My hardened prick was straining under the weight of my body, creating massive discomfort. I was about to turn my body to tell Xiao Wei I want to fuck her when I felt a tinkling sensation at my butt hole. The sensation is different from the ordinary AR cos there was a piece of plastic separating her tongue from my butt hole. I’m not a AR person cos it is usually too ticklish for me to handle. Surprisingly, with the “plastic protection”, the ticklish sensation is greatly diminished and was in turn replaced by heightened tidal waves of pleasure surging through my veins. Wah piang eh! I wondered how long can I last.

Stage 3
- Hot water vacuum from neck till legs.
- Suck hard on you back and drag her lips up and down, pulling your skin in the process (therapeutic treatment)

Xiao Wei took in a small sip of water water and placed her lips gently on my bare skin. She opened her mouth slightly. Before the warm water could flow out of her mouth, Xiao Wei would start to “slurp”, causing the warm water to turbinate as a result of air flowing into her mouth. It is similar to gurgling except that her face pointing downwards, which is more challenging since the “suction” directing the air flow must be of precise intensity – If it is too strong, the water would gushed down her throat. If it is too weak, there wouldn’t be any turbulence formed to “vacuum” my skin. A definite work of mastery!

After spitting out the water, Xiao wei gave me a therapeutic treatment on my bed similar to ba guan: A common TCM technique whereby therapist would use round flask, create vacuum by lighting up the air before putting it on your body. The vacuum would pull the skin upwards, relieving any muscle strains or presence of “blood clot” at your back. Instead of the round flask, she would just suck strongly on my bare back and drag her lips up and down on my bare back. Kinda of painful but surprising relaxed my back in the process.

Stage 4
- Turn my body around.
- Lick from ear lobe, neck, chest, nipple (More time), tummy, navel, pelvis, joint between the thigh and pelvis, inner thigh, Knee (Sensation), Calves and finally ankles
- Repeat for the other leg.

Xiao Wei gave me the exact same thing (i.e. lick from head to toe followed by hot water vacuum treatment) except that I’m facing her now and have the pleasure of watching her service me. Xiao Wei really knew how to tease you by occasionally giving you that “thirsty, Hungry, about to faint from intense pleasure” look. That million dollar look when she played on your nipples and raised your knee to suck on them is definitely worth more than 500 RMB. I can just pay her on the spot and left without any regrets!

FJ

Finally… the long wait for my ill fated little brother is over! I quickly capped my didi and got Xiao Wei to ride on top of me. Honestly, her pussy is a bit loose from evasions by countless perpetrators. Although I don’t feel much sensation, the way she moans – no matter how fake it might be – just give me the mojo to bonk her brains out. I engaged her in missionary position first before doggie-ing her. Xiao Wei knew her pussy is loose but she managed to compensate that by squeezing my sausage hard to increase the sensation. As I usually took a very long time to cum and time is running out (615 pm already), I told Xiao Wei that it is ok and proceed to shower. The remaining 15 minutes was spent teaching her how to stretch her body to reduce the fatigue at her neck and upper back. From our conversation, I realized she has worked in Lorong 8, GL in 2006. What coincidence!

FR on Xiao Wei
Province: Anhui
Age: Early Twenties. She could easily past off as under-aged with her baby like looks.
Looks: (9/10) Very sharp features. A bit squarish jaw. Dazzling eyes. Smooth blemish free skin. I’m still drooling when I dreamed of her sucking my dick every night. Shoulder length hair.
Figure: (7/10) Very small frame. Nice firm ass. Slender figure with the right curves. I would have given her higher rating if not for her flat boobies.
Arm pit hair: Don’t think she has. Can’t remember
Odour: No. Thank God!
Boobs: (5/10) A cup. A bit perky. Pink nipples. What to do… I’m a big boobs lover
Pussy: (6/10) A bit loose. Ok wetness. Can’t really expect much since she is working non stop. Xiao wei doesn’t understand why her pussy is getting darker.
Ass: (8/10) Considered meaty for her frame. But a bit painful cos I kept bumping on her pelvic bone.
HJ: N.A.
Frenching: N.A.
Massage: N.A.
CatBath: (10/10) Most comprehensive I’ve ever tried in my cheonging life!
BBBJ: (9/10) Knows the right spot to simulate my penis. Very professional. A lot of cock sucking and tongue wiggling variation.
FJ: (8/10) Nothing to shout about. Just like the way she moan.
Overall: (8/10) It would have been perfect if I can lick her CB and cummed in that session.
Damage: RMB 500 (Paid to Xiao Wei) + RMB 38 (Paid to reception) for room charges.

Sorry… Got to take a break… Been writing FR since 6 pm. Brain dead already.

Stay tuned to my final episode "Naked KTV in CA"

adidas88
14-04-2009, 09:34 PM
No need to be Paiseh. If you are budget concious, you can practise "Bustard First, Gentleman Later" (先小人,后君子)
This method never fail.

no offense bro ,.... if i am the KJ, i better quit my job ...
make 200rmb from u and have to control budget inside ktv if not have to fork out herself ....
vice versa ... if she manage to save on the budget ... can she keep the money ???

Addidas private trip means that he will spend quality time with his mm alone n most probably go tour or shopping...not going to cheong ktv:D

private trip means no ktv session ...
strictly spend time with my dear ones ...

hehehe ... one in wuxi, asked me to visit her ...
another in hangzhou, said she miss me much much ...
dun know which one to go ....

neverlandf
14-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Date: 13 April Monday

I was out of CA for few days. Supposed to join Bro Chanyboy and friend at DFML on Sunday night but the stupid air plane delayed and ended up I reached SZ at about 10:30pm.
So did not join them at DFML. But glad to know from Bro Chanyboy, both of them enjoyed a lot at DFML, games after games and had no time to even sing in KTV hahaha...

So on Monday night, I brought both of them went to my favorite KTV now - TDWX. If you read my previous FR, you will know the reason. One of the main reasons is I am really tired of DFML whereby the business is too good and you need to FIGHT for girls. Serious problem... At TDWX, i can really relax relax hahahah no stress to pick girls...

TDWX is a bit upskill KTV but they have drink packages... still quite ook...
If order drink package, you just pay the drink , no need for room or tax and so on.. good deal..

Girls wise are with 2 cat: 2/6/8 and model 3/8/1.0

To me, girls are above average coz i like tall and slim girls.. a lot of this type of girls at TDWX... hehehe

Anyway, we reached about 7:15pm... and went to a room in third floor... very nice deco with 2 flat screen TV in the middle and hanging from the wall, 2 glass table and nice sofa and carpet... very relaxing environment...

Mummy brought rounds and rounds of girls... Bro Chanyboy and friend each picked 3 girls... hahhaha... i picked only 1 girl this time...

so usual la... die, singing and play bom and soo on... nice nice relax relax ...

Bro chanyboy taught us play a game... bom... hhaha nice game...

reached about 10pm, disco dancing started... dancing dancing but no naked.. yup no naked... anyway was fun too..

anyway, about 11;30pm we paid and went home... :)

demarco
14-04-2009, 10:54 PM
i will be there tonite liao if u wan can come over during 1st may holiday.. most likely will meet up 3 bros from forum if possible as my schedule is very pack. now need to find a CA gf for replacement, as others fly to HJ oreadi.. i also virgin trip to CP but provided i can meet up 2 bros other there.. else will head towards HJ.

quite tired from cheonging ktv... ...

My schedule 29 Apr to 4 May in CA, can meet and cheong?:)

demarco
14-04-2009, 11:03 PM
i also dun drink so much,but each time always half glass with bros when we get cheer.....:D

呵呵。。。幹杯。呵呵。。。when we drink again? i am going to CA on 29Apr to 4May.

surachai
14-04-2009, 11:16 PM
no worry .. the possibilities of u getting lost in CA is 10% ...
but the possibilities of u getting rape is 90% ....:D

Dun like that say leh..i always get lost in CA thats why i always ask the MM bring me around. Got to thank you for your info with regards to ZH, made my trip a very smooth and fun one.

surachai
14-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Surachai you going in June!
Great! We can meet up again!
What happen to you, so quiet.
You tiao China MM gong tao in SG izzit?

Ha ha ha!!!

Cfm going in June but got to do tour of duty from dalian-shanghai-suzhou-wuhan-shenzhen. Will prob only have 2 days in CA.

China MM gong tao i wish i have but it seems to always miss me leh.;)

chanyboy
15-04-2009, 03:31 AM
...glad to know from Bro Chanyboy, both of them enjoyed a lot at DFML, games after games and had no time to even sing in KTV hahaha...

So on Monday night, I brought both of them went to my favorite KTV now - TDWX. If you read my previous FR, you will know the reason. One of the main reasons is I am really tired of DFML whereby the business is too good and you need to FIGHT for girls. Serious problem... At TDWX, i can really relax relax hahahah no stress to pick girls...

TDWX is a bit upskill KTV but they have drink packages... still quite ook...
If order drink package, you just pay the drink , no need for room or tax and so on.. good deal..

Girls wise are with 2 cat: 2/6/8 and model 3/8/1.0

To me, girls are above average coz i like tall and slim girls.. a lot of this type of girls at TDWX... hehehe

Mummy brought rounds and rounds of girls... Bro Chanyboy and friend each picked 3 girls... hahhaha... i picked only 1 girl this time...

so usual la... die, singing and play bom and soo on... nice nice relax relax ...

Bro chanyboy taught us play a game... bom... hhaha nice game...

reached about 10pm, disco dancing started... dancing dancing but no naked.. yup no naked... anyway was fun too..

anyway, about 11;30pm we paid and went home... :)

One great time at DFML indeed...we was teased till I can't take it anymore! The gers were great, the mummy great, the place is great! You know - how many pairs of breasts that I was offered that nite? ...ke ke...

At TDWX we went for a pleasant evening...a grand place indeed..the atmosphere is good. We started to warm up..with the boob-ger rather active 'chasing' after my back.... the little princess, the fair-chest ger; one of my fren's gers was so low-cut I'm seeing (not peeping) her downblouse all throughout the nite; trying to sian the KJ too <pretty & lanky..alamak! Even my fren said she's pretty>....ke ke.. (then the asst mummy's <Wen2?> boob was 'big & soft' as she bumps into me several times). Your tall ger was an avid singer..huh.

I reckon if time permits, we can also pop downstairs to see the performance in the grand hall & watch the hot pole-dancing routines...we caught sight of it on the way out..yeah...!

At CA:
In the daytime, we ventured to the footies, the sauna & window shopping around the city areas. I started to discover the food area behind the hotel area.

Bro Neverlandf... as said, u see me back again in July soon...I wanna hit CA & CP for more days! ...I like the footies, the sauna places which I have not try yet.. and again 'invade' the KTVs...ke ke ke..

Any bros hitting for July?!

dancetoo
15-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Cfm going in June but got to do tour of duty from dalian-shanghai-suzhou-wuhan-shenzhen. Will prob only have 2 days in CA.

China MM gong tao i wish i have but it seems to always miss me leh.

Ok... then confirm we must go somewhere together ah!
I will block out all the MM vying for my attention and time just to go somewhere with you.
BIG sacrifice ok. Ha Ha
Onz ah! :D

Adidas 'private' trip schedule :
morning ==in the hotel room...
late morning==park tall with meimei
afternoon == park tall with meimei
evening == park tall with meimei
nite time == in the hotel room

kekekkekeke.....:D:D

Then i will parade a few gals outside his room.
Every half an hour ask the gal knock at his door.
See he can tahan or not.
Ha ha ha.
Why sacrifice the whole forest for a tree???

:p

dancetoo
15-04-2009, 04:15 AM
Wah!

Suddenly i got power!
5 power some more!!!

Thanks to Popian, PetrolheadSG(Porsche:p), Pcrystlover and an unknown bro.

So what can i do now?
Where to redeem the free bonk?

Huh Huh huh?

TinTin130670
15-04-2009, 05:21 AM

Yes...Me...3rd of July...want to join me??

Cheers,
TinTin

walabis
15-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Yes...Me...3rd of July...want to join me??

Cheers,
TinTin

you going CP and not CA on July rite? :rolleyes:

Maitong Kit Mak
15-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Dun like that say leh..i always get lost in CA thats why i always ask the MM bring me around. Got to thank you for your info with regards to ZH, made my trip a very smooth and fun one.

Huh..u went to ZH meh? Din know u now explore to ZH leow..Good on u mate!;)
Seems like u are adding more to your list..heheheee! How fun was the ZH trip?

adidas88
15-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Date: 13 April Monday

I was out of CA for few days. Supposed to join Bro Chanyboy and friend at DFML on Sunday night but the stupid air plane delayed and ended up I reached SZ at about 10:30pm.
So did not join them at DFML. But glad to know from Bro Chanyboy, both of them enjoyed a lot at DFML, games after games and had no time to even sing in KTV hahaha...
bro ... we'll see u in our may trip ...
can bring us to TDWX 吗?...
btw .. u have replied to my PM .. :mad:

me me ... any confirm date on ur side ??

Why sacrifice the whole forest for a tree???
no lar ... still invading the whole forest ..
but some times need to look for the special tree in the forest ... :D

mebirdie
15-04-2009, 09:08 AM
me me ... any confirm date on ur side ??

What about your dates? :D

adidas88
15-04-2009, 09:10 AM
What about your dates? :D

no confirm date yet ...
go with the flow ... :)

TinTin130670
15-04-2009, 09:38 AM
What about your dates?

no confirm date yet ...
go with the flow ...

通书说七月三号是出国的好日子...:D:D

Cheers,
TinTin

murali
15-04-2009, 10:18 AM
no lar ... still invading the whole forest ..
but some times need to look for the special tree in the forest ... :D
u looking for the oldest, therefore most special tree in the forest hor :p

murali
15-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Suddenly i got power!
5 power some more!!!

So what can i do now?
Where to redeem the free bonk?

Huh Huh huh?
no need to redeem for free bonk, for a start u can start upping all bros in your bonking/ktv/kaki group :D

GTOKING
15-04-2009, 11:48 AM
no need to redeem for free bonk, for a start u can start upping all bros in your bonking/ktv/kaki group

bro , your may trip confirm not , good lobang for u :D

adidas88
15-04-2009, 12:15 PM
bro , your may trip confirm not , good lobang for u :D

my may trip confirmed ... any good lobang for me bor ?? :D

GTOKING
15-04-2009, 01:00 PM
my may trip confirmed ... any good lobang for me bor ??

6 May ~ 12 May will you at china ?

there will be a wild party in the hotel room , with girls:D

surachai
15-04-2009, 01:04 PM

Aiya..which of your rooms has no girls? When u bringing me go again?:p

GTOKING
15-04-2009, 01:07 PM
通书说七月三号是出国的好日子...

Cheers,
TinTin

but according to latest 仙家拎说,七月 better sleep at home , dont go else where , go red signal :D

adidas88
15-04-2009, 01:21 PM
aiyah .. me arrive on 13th lar ...

party in hotel room ... :eek: ... so happening .... :eek: