PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

K1L4WSM
25-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Bros,

Can anyone advice me as what is DFML

Goin to DG @ August national day week so might be interesting as what DFML stands for

I am looking for KTV where gals are naked

Any recommendation, thanks

:D

I will be there for National Day long weekend as well .
Anyway DFML is 东方魅力 located at 帝盈酒店

bonk88
25-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Hi Jackytheman

I will be heading down to CA in aug with a group of friends. Where is this OSCAR KTV ? .

The best person to check the location of oscar is bro neverlanf..he is the CA mayor...

Private88
25-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Bros,

Goin to DG @ August national day week so might be interesting as what DFML stands for

I am looking for KTV where gals are naked

Any recommendation, thanks

2 months ago I was in Chang An, tried this club called 金至尊国际会所, very good, they have both KTV and Sauna (located in two different buildings).

For Sauna, they have girls with sexy Lingerie (uniform), come into your room for your selection. 3 types of stock : 600rmb (model with height 168cm and above), 500rmb and 400rmb. On that day, I have selected one lady from Haerbin, 169cm with 85% look similar to 林煦蕾, 21 yrs old, great body, very fair skin and playful ! I must say that is simply the best service and experience I ever had in China ! [latest update = laterly I was told that, she left the joint and went back to Haerbin, too bad didn't get her local mobile no.]

This joint also offer a young lady with less experience for the price of 100rmb for 双妃服务 - in the form of promotion during May 09. Not sure still have this package or not. But pls don't expect to find quality chick for the price of 100rmb.

As for their KTV club, also not bad, a big room that has upper storey costs about 880rmb, tip per lady is 200 min, also need to pay the DJ Princess (公主) and may be the mommy (I paid many of them in the room before I left)...

If anyone of you are keen when you are in DongGuan, just give a call to this guy, he is the assistant mgr of the club for booking and reservation : 13642898800

woxiangni
26-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Although the "girls" came in two by two !!!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the Mayor of CA for a good night out......and it was handy I had back up.....

so until next time

woxiangni

mommy says back to normal now ??

sammyboyfor
26-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Bros,

Should be "Can anyone ADVISE me....".

"Advice" is a noun.

CherryBoy
26-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Sorry bro, typo error, the model is 300-800-1000.
Nope, CA is not as big or posh city as SZ.... It is more like industrial area or town with a lot of factories...
Sorry, not many big boobs in Oscar...

Hi Bro neverland, CA and CP is about the same? industrial area?
for newbie like me that never set their foot in dong guan area.
which area to explore better?
CA,CP,GZ,ZH ?
thanks.:confused:

Aug 2nd week going there.. heard many bad report.
that ktv is being raid? really?

neverlandf
26-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Although the "girls" came in two by two !!!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the Mayor of CA for a good night out......and it was handy I had back up.....

so until next time

woxiangni

mommy says back to normal now ??

Glad that you enjoyed yourself... see you next time...

neverlandf
26-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Hi Bro neverland, CA and CP is about the same? industrial area?
for newbie like me that never set their foot in dong guan area.
which area to explore better?
CA,CP,GZ,ZH ?
thanks.:confused:

Aug 2nd week going there.. heard many bad report.
that ktv is being raid? really?

Hi bro... looks like during the long holidays, a lot of bro coming to CA or CP... I have got few PM d... heheheh...
CA and CP both places are more low cost than ZH. For example, for overnight, CA and CP is only RMB800 but where as ZH is RMB1000, 1200 or 1500. Drinks wise CA and CP is chearper than ZH too...

But ZH has other fun places, like LHL and also Bar Street to pick one night stand...

CP KTVs are more central located in one area but in CA, KTV is everywhere and you need to take taxi to go to each...

CA is known for naked naked KTV... whereas CP has flower streets....

Most people will say CP girls are more pretty than CA...but this is individual taste on girls...

So all depends on you what you want... hahhaha...

I think KTV in CA or CP is still safe.... not like Shenzhen.... no problem to have fun... but Suana right is only open to regular customers.....

cheers...

CherryBoy
26-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Thanks..
that means now really all the saunas are really for regulars in CP,CA and ZH?
so sad to hear that. :(
LHL and bar street?
Most probably not going for overnight bonk. :D
i think probably few days of night ktv or maybe as u said bar street.
Planning to bonk in saunas only but now china raiding those saunas?

bigboobman007
26-07-2009, 03:02 PM
latest update from CA.....
At about 11:30pm, went to JZZ... The same thing also.... the girls are in their house clothes.. girls quality is ok... 6-7 out of 10 rating... this is non naked KTV...Girls are wild... hahhaha...
cheers...

Havent been there but always wanted to find out about the quality of girls in JZZ ktv. It look pretty good from the outside. rating is so low ah bro?? Oscar n TDWX girls better??

Any improvement in DFML girls quality?

Thanks mayor

aakumu
26-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Havent been there but always wanted to find out about the quality of girls in JZZ ktv. It look pretty good from the outside. rating is so low ah bro?? Oscar n TDWX girls better??

Thanks mayor

Hi bro,
We should meet up with bro neverlandf, he will sure be able to take us to all the nice places with our requirements.

My humble two cents.

yu xiao ying
26-07-2009, 08:53 PM
can someone tell me if going to DFML alone,what is the minimum expenses.Thank

sex crusader
26-07-2009, 10:01 PM

Thanks mayor

金XX's selection is not bad.They take out their bra the moment they were selected. Don't know why as this is not a naked joint.:confused:TDWX has got good selection of pork chop if you are into it!:D

bigboobman007
27-07-2009, 10:03 AM
金XX's selection is not bad.They take out their bra the moment they were selected. Don't know why as this is not a naked joint.:confused:TDWX has got good selection of pork chop if you are into it!:D

Wow that's weird..but good for us. Havent been to a non-naked ktv that the girls take off their bra. I wish they take off their stupid push-up bra during the line up so people like me who appreciate the splendour of young, beautiful well-endowed hooters wont kena conned. Important question: can u raba-raba, squeeze the boobs in the JZZ ktv? Rating wise, how friendly/open are the girls compare to say Jin An (9) and DFML (8)?

Definitely not into pork chops bro, that's why want to get review from fellow mongers. I went to Xing ce Xing about 3 weeks ago on a wed night. About the same selection of girls as the few times I've been there. How I know? I have a natural magnet to boobs and all the big boob girls (not that big anyway) there have either sit with me before or I took them out before. So I had to compromise a little bit.

bigboobman007
27-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi bro,
We should meet up with bro neverlandf, he will sure be able to take us to all the nice places with our requirements.

My humble two cents.

Of course, he's the mayor. Bro neverlandf is into fair skinned, good-looking girls with silky long legs and cannot stand anything c-cup or above. Right bro? For sure, we wont fight with him for the same girls.

aakumu
27-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Of course, he's the mayor. Bro neverlandf is into fair skinned, good-looking girls with silky long legs and cannot stand anything c-cup or above. Right bro? For sure, we wont fight with him for the same girls.
Hi bro,
Me new lah........... sure give way to you senior bro there ......:)

My humble two cents.

KTVman
27-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Anyone in CA for some nkd KTV action Wed-Fri? Would love to go to JXX, JA, or DFML on Wed and Thurs nights. PM if you are interested. I am in CP in now.

binbin81
27-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Anyone in CA for some nkd KTV action Wed-Fri? Would love to go to JXX, JA, or DFML on Wed and Thurs nights. PM if you are interested. I am in CP in now.

mind updating on the situation on cp now bro?

KTVman
27-07-2009, 12:54 PM
mind updating on the situation on cp now bro?

CP is back to normal.

coolmanks
27-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Tq for your hospitality.

For cashking, HJ JK is too cheap for him. At least sheraton HJ for him. The hotel is very nice and the KTV is more X than JH. :)

In addition to the usal very X so call tall model class which is not your cup of tea, the KTV have an equally X stewardess class or shorties cuties SYT; think you will like.

that time was 70% discount ma.... now only 30%... hahha... sure... hope this time it will not disappoint you.... but i think we better go to HJ Jia Hua...
there better right?? suit your status as cash king... hahahhaa...

2 is enough for me... hehhee...

neverlandf
27-07-2009, 05:35 PM

Yup bro.. you understand me well... boob is just bonus, not a must... but need to be tall, slim, long leg girls... prefer SYT... 18-19.... hahhhaa..

spoonfork
27-07-2009, 07:22 PM
CP is back to normal.

CP normal... but not you. Hehehe. :D
So, how was your trip to Queens? Tell me more when I see you this weekend

GTOKING
28-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Most people will say CP girls are more pretty than CA...but this is individual taste on girls...

So all depends on you what you want... hahhaha...

cheers...

Precisely , that is people always say :

One man meat is another man poisonby the way, im stil here , just seldom do posting

adidas88
28-07-2009, 09:44 AM
One man meat is another man poisonby the way, im stil here , just seldom do posting
u must be too busy counting money ... no time to do postings... :D :D

Ahh Fatt
28-07-2009, 10:35 AM

u must be too busy counting money ... no time to do postings...
Or bz xianing all the MM's and bring them go fishing...... :D:D

adidas88
28-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Or bz xianing all the MM's and bring them go fishing......
go fishing ??? or izzit scuba diving into black hole ??? :D :D

GTOKING
29-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Or bz xianing all the MM's and bring them go fishing......

go fishing ??? or izzit scuba diving into black hole ??? :

fatt kor, and cash king . how r u , long time nvr c u liao, how the days

tentatively a plan to go on 12 Sep .....................

will be confirm later .cheers:D

Ahh Fatt
29-07-2009, 09:57 PM

will be confirm later .cheers
I m fine..TQ...
will be in CP from 27 Aug ~ 1 Sept :D

JackieWong
29-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Yup bro.. you understand me well... boob is just bonus, not a must... but need to be tall, slim, long leg girls... prefer SYT... 18-19.... hahhhaa..

Actually the most problematic is DJ , mummy & MM u want to spilt in the same place Oh my God how to take one of them w/o other 2 to noe???:confused:

adidas88
30-07-2009, 09:38 AM

will be confirm later .cheers:D
i am fine ... u r a beary busy man .. difficult to meet u ... :)

tentatively will be going in early aug and late aug .. :D

GTOKING
30-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Actually the most problematic is DJ , mummy & MM u want to spilt in the same place Oh my God how to take one of them w/o other 2 to noe???:

bro jackie, u think too much liao
in fact there is not a problem to let them know, ask surachai he will guide u

they just treat us like a meat on the plate , haha:D

aakumu
30-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Actually the most problematic is DJ , mummy & MM u want to spilt in the same place Oh my God how to take one of them w/o other 2 to noe???:confused:
Hi bro,
how do you mean? He is that handsome..............:eek: all the girls want to go with him?
Lucky for us, his taste is skinny long legged STY.......:D:D

My humble two cents.

coolmanks
30-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Deleted double post.

coolmanks
30-07-2009, 01:29 PM
On my last day, I went back to the "cheap" KTV becuase the DJ look like Vivian chow. Really sweet and innocent look (look only) but a bit too skinny and flat chested.......... otherwise I would be back in CA soon for meal. :D:D

And look like many guys are hot for the slight fat girl I got at TDWX that night.:D One guy got small trouble from his regular when he was caught with her in the toilet and another try to up her the next day.:rolleyes:

neverlandf
30-07-2009, 07:06 PM
And look like many guys are hot for the slight fat girl I got at TDWX that night.:D One guy got small trouble from his regular when he was caught with her in the toilet and another try to up her the next day.:rolleyes:

Who? Was I there?

coolmanks
30-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Yes, you was there, but you are too preoccupied with your Mommy to noticed anything else.:D:D

Who? Was I there?

murali
30-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Yes, you was there, but you are too preoccupied with your Mommy to noticed anything else.:D:D
wahahaha, our yandao kia beoing the mommy so that we can all enjoy better services! :D

aznballa622
31-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Hi bros in CA,

I am going to CA next month w/ group of college friends, and would like to book rooms in advance for DFML and TDWX KTV. Can one of the bros be kind enough to provide contacts so I can book in advance? Thanks!

p-(^_^)-q
01-08-2009, 02:24 AM
nEVERLAND... sun and mon.. wanna to cheong xgx or dfml or ji an or century of flower.. .

frequentflyer
01-08-2009, 04:55 AM
Am going to be in town Friday 14 Aug. Anyone keen to catch up?

Bro Neverland, lets venture to new joints.

neverlandf
01-08-2009, 01:10 PM
nEVERLAND... sun and mon.. wanna to cheong xgx or dfml or ji an or century of flower.. .

which Sunday or monday? tomorrow is it?

grandfather
01-08-2009, 05:36 PM
which Sunday or monday? tomorrow is it?

he is asking u if u want to cheong on sunday nite n monday nite.
he reaching sunday afternoon 12 onwards from HK

me now at LQD 703

p-(^_^)-q
02-08-2009, 12:02 AM
he is asking u if u want to cheong on sunday nite n monday nite.
He reaching sunday afternoon 12 onwards from hk

me now at lqd 703

yup yup. My mobile die liao

grandfather
02-08-2009, 02:11 AM
yup yup. My mobile die liao

nbz...tomolo then buy a new card loh
if not then after 6am, i try to topup for u lor
knn that CCB really 1 of a kind lor.
do server mtce after 11pm.
wat d F

GTOKING
02-08-2009, 11:49 PM
thats why I said - Month of Jul better stay at home , dont go else where;)

jjlust88
03-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Dear Senior Bros,

I am a newbie to CA, CP and SZ. I am going there this weekend and have been trawling sbf for ideas. some names like virgin, JiaYi, huihua, peninsula are found from the postings but i am still lost.

any kind bros to recommend me some KTV and sauna (for CA, CP or even Houjie or SZ also can).

thank you very much!

prcsytlover
04-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Dear Senior Bros,

I am a newbie to CA, CP and SZ. I am going there this weekend and have been trawling sbf for ideas. some names like virgin, JiaYi, huihua, peninsula are found from the postings but i am still lost.

any kind bros to recommend me some KTV and sauna (for CA, CP or even Houjie or SZ also can).

thank you very much!
If u still lost, then i think u better go read thru the postings again..

there are more info then what u think u have read..

neverlandf
04-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Expect rain this week as Typhoon (heard it is level 6) is hitting SZ & CA area tomorrow.... Wednesday.....

MrLeong
06-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Bro, neverlandf u have a PM.

MrLeong
07-08-2009, 08:02 PM
neverlandf , saw on a HK forum. yesterday, many suana kena inspection by gong an. Izzit true?

MrLeong
07-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Good News , 浪琴岛酒店全面改革
Due to our Taikor GTO make some request . the management agreed and this is the main changes with immediate effect.

凡浪琴岛酒店的住客,
1、在龙岛会,金龙岛,新天虹消费(沐足和桑拿)都有凭房卡享受最低9折。且新天虹可以房费全免 , 桑拿房费全免 。
( hotel guest will get 10% discount at the SPA , and free room and sauna for fews SPA )

2、8:00-18:30凡去长安镇内可以享受免费车送。世纪之花、东方魅力、天地无限、集安等也可以且有需要的可以提前 预订有我们酒店专人带去。免加收任何费用,所以不要担心第一次去会被人K。
( free transportation within CA city area )

3、我们酒店6:00-20:30每半小时一班车去HK机场,票价单程200,包车(7人坐商务车)直达1050RMB起,中途需 要换车的950RMB起,HK机场来我们酒店也有直达车,可以先和我们咨询.
( HK airport transportation with special rate )

4、凡住浪琴岛豪华商务房(无DVD)238,精英商务房(高F软床,有DVD)的268,可以享受月累计 10送一的优惠,年累计15送一,。且此价格(含双早/天。含20元/天洗衣不累计,含欢迎水果), 凡不需要享受免费送房的可以238升级住268的房间.

( all upgraded room with DVD with special price and breakfast and free laundry service )

其他的优惠也可以打电话咨询我谈,且公寓长住房6000元起。(有单间,一房一厅,两房一厅)。我们会不断 的改进,还有如不享受早餐和洗衣的优惠,价218RMB。单身公寓也是218RMB , 房间全面提升。

所有客人住上10天都有免费送房,多住多送,我们酒店电脑会记录你的住天日,

( free room for all regular guest )

马上联系 Miss Wan : 13480083086

Remark : all guest from singapore and malaysia will get special treatment
this is special request by GTO.

this pomotion posted on 16-02-2009, wondering is it still on ?
I've booked LQD through XGX website, will i get this if the promotion is still on ?

Thanks to all senior samster.

coolmanks
07-08-2009, 10:56 PM
First, you should quickly call XGX to cancel your hotel booking and book your room with Ms Wan direct. You get a BETTER price from Ms Wan. 高F软床,有DVD@238 instead of 268 from XGX.

As for the car.....run out of petrol liao.

:D:D

When u going CA ? and how big yr group?

I've booked LQD through XGX website, will i get this if the promotion is still on ?

MrLeong
07-08-2009, 11:19 PM
First, you should quickly call XGX to cancel your hotel booking and book your room with Ms Wan direct. You get a BETTER price from Ms Wan. 高F软床,有DVD@238 instead of 268 from XGX.

Bro, u have a PM

aakumu
08-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Hi bros,
Just checked my user CP.
Thank you for the many kind upped from you guys, I will reciprocate once I am recharge.

My humble two cents.

sex crusader
08-08-2009, 03:52 PM

Book direct is even cheaper!XGX collect service charge about RMP 20 a day/person.However, firsttimer is adviced to use their service to avoid being cut carrot by the locals.

neverlandf
10-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Due to KTV stiff business competition... just got this SMS from mommy...
Century Flower is making all the girls to wear 三点式泳装 bikini style when mirroring in the room... hahhaha .... this activity will only last until 15th Aug...
cheers...

bigboobman007
11-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Century Flower is making all the girls to wear 三点式泳装 bikini style when mirroring in the room... hahhaha .... this activity will only last until 15th Aug...
cheers...
15th?? I'm coming on the 16th to CA with sidetrips for business for total about 1 week. Anybody around interested in Naked Ktv?? Can I book you Neverlandf???

aakumu
11-08-2009, 10:30 AM
15th?? I'm coming on the 16th to CA with sidetrips for business for total about 1 week. Anybody around interested in Naked Ktv?? Can I book you Neverlandf???

Hi bro,
You so lucky, a few bro are planning from HK to go to CA in Oct from China, to meet bro Neverlandf.
I would like to join in possible, would you like to join the others bros?
If you do there will be 4 bros that like big boobs SYT and one bro Neverlandf that likes the pretty skinny SYT........................hahaha.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
11-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Hi bro,
Cheonging in ChangAn... 11-08-2009 11:56 AM ole ole ole
What does this means? The zapped is okay, but please be clear so I better myself.

My humble two cents.

MrLeong
11-08-2009, 06:35 PM
I also wanna book Neverlandf, but not crash with bigboobman007
from 18 ~ 20 Aug.
Will drink red wine
Maybe some milk also :D

bigboobman007
11-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Hi bro,
You so lucky, a few bro are planning from HK to go to CA in Oct from China, to meet bro Neverlandf.
I would like to join in possible, would you like to join the others bros?
If you do there will be 4 bros that like big boobs SYT and one bro Neverlandf that likes the pretty skinny SYT........................hahaha.

My humble two cents.

bro,

I've read some of your posts are wrong channel lah...we clearly say Aug(in response to bro Neverlandf earlier post), then u come and say Oct. My first thought after reading your post is....alamak what's wrong with this guy...read too fast, reply too fast, wrong too much. sorry, i'm a straight shooter but always honest and mean absolutely NO offense.

Oct...we'll see.

bigboobman007
11-08-2009, 10:25 PM
from 18 ~ 20 Aug.
Will drink red wine

Let's hook up if it's ok.

p-(^_^)-q
11-08-2009, 10:59 PM

still on.. there is also cheaper promotion that this at lqd

p-(^_^)-q
11-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Cp Xin di KTV .. kanna raid.. coz expose in TV that they sell ketamine and and ICE and K powder.. wow.. and the news from the "inside" is they are track back their customer and their credit card... hear from my regular gal is that ... there will be singaporeans involved.... heard the few guys ard 40 - 50 yrs old..

MrLeong
11-08-2009, 11:52 PM
still on.. there is also cheaper promotion that this at lqd

Thanks Bro, definitely will call up 万经理

will u be in CA from 18~20 Aug ?

aakumu
12-08-2009, 11:00 AM
bro,

I've read some of your posts are wrong channel lah...we clearly say Aug(in response to bro Neverlandf earlier post), then u come and say Oct. My first thought after reading your post is....alamak what's wrong with this guy...read too fast, reply too fast, wrong too much. sorry, i'm a straight shooter but always honest and mean absolutely NO offense.

Oct...we'll see.

Hi bro,
I hope I have not done anything that will disturb our friendship.
I was only mentioning that there was a group going in OCT that I maybe joining.
Just offering you if you would like to come along.
I am sometimes too blur blur, am in the process of improving myself, ask for senior bros patience and many many apologize for the mistake I have done and will do in the future.

My humble two cents.

neverlandf
12-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Cp Xin di KTV .. kanna raid.. coz expose in TV that they sell ketamine and and ICE and K powder.. wow.. and the news from the "inside" is they are track back their customer and their credit card... hear from my regular gal is that ... there will be singaporeans involved.... heard the few guys ard 40 - 50 yrs old..

when was the raid? thought of going to XD last Sat, luckily did not... hahah..

neverlandf
12-08-2009, 12:02 PM
from 18 ~ 20 Aug.
Will drink red wine

Is KTV drinks on both of you??? :)

TinTin130670
12-08-2009, 12:52 PM

"新地"...my fav place to beo meimeis...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Ahh Fatt
12-08-2009, 02:06 PM
"新地"...my fav place to beo meimeis...

Cheers,
TinTin
or issit their fav place to beo U...... kekeke :D:p

Tony Stark
12-08-2009, 02:58 PM
cheers...

Hahaha new marketing pattern all come out. :D

Too bad did not get to meet you during the past few days. :)

You talking about the Xin Di in CP?

A girl died in Xin Di before.

That's why always try to use cash when cheonging. :D

Ange|Boy
12-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Yup, in China use card very dangerous one. Better use cold hard cash, always welcome everywhere.

Somemore China sometimes cannot accept foreign cards also.

aakumu
12-08-2009, 03:33 PM

Hi bro,
A girl from Xin Di died from what?

My humble two cents.

Ahh Fatt
12-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi bro,
A girl from Xin Di died from what?

My humble two cents.
Die from your big mouth..... :eek:
my humble 5 cents ;)

aakumu
12-08-2009, 04:34 PM
my humble 5 cents ;)

Hi bro,
Thank you for the points, I will upped you when I am recharged.
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

bonk88
12-08-2009, 05:50 PM
my humble 5 cents

fatt kor, u also angry har.....dun angry lah, wait u got heart attack how? let party and go for the drink with MM....u know what i mean....:D

Ahh Fatt
12-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Hi bro,
Thank you for the points, I will upped you when I am recharged.
Thanks.

My humble two cents.
alamak.....
U any how post again.
i did up ur points but that was donkey months ago when u just came into China and I din know u r a nusience in JKT. :mad:

If I knew earlier from my buddies, i would had zapped u... :p

BUT PLEASE DUN ANY HOW POST THAT I JUST UP UR POINTS LIAR

NOW I M ANGRY.....CALLING for support...... :D

AHGONG
12-08-2009, 06:56 PM
alamak.....
U any how post again.
i did up ur points but that was donkey months ago when u just came into China and I din know u r a nusience in JKT. :mad:

aiyo....mai ki mai ki.....later no energy to cheong CP.... anyway wats your itineray for the month end trip ah? can call me n drink kopi n discuss? i m 70% going hehehe.... :D oh yes stephen coming bk soon rite?

unfit
12-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be in Dongguan Houjie for the next whole week...

Please help to advise me where are the happening ktvs and spas...

Thanks a million...:D

stephan
13-08-2009, 01:25 AM
aiyo....mai ki mai ki.....later no energy to cheong CP.... anyway wats your itineray for the month end trip ah? can call me n drink kopi n discuss? i m 70% going hehehe.... :D oh yes stephen coming bk soon rite?

see my signiture! :D Now u can put time put place for me liao! :p

chutiya
13-08-2009, 01:30 AM
Fatt Kor, Relak lah....

I buy your Tiger beer + salt in next TCSS session...can tau liang one

Ahh Fatt
13-08-2009, 12:56 PM
aiyo....mai ki mai ki.....later no energy to cheong CP.... anyway wats your itineray for the month end trip ah? can call me n drink kopi n discuss? i m 70% going hehehe.... oh yes stephen coming bk soon rite?
Wah lau, so touch...1 simple post and GRAND MASTER cum n support.....Arranging one on friday evening..,will sms u the details later bcos need to cfm with kuku bird :D

see my signiture! Now u can put time put place for me liao!
C what.....KNN....17th BKT....Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Supper...... :confused:

Fatt Kor, Relak lah....

I buy your Tiger beer + salt in next TCSS session...can tau liang one
U so free, I tot u r in BKK watching ur friend dancing ard the pole !! :D

stephan
13-08-2009, 01:42 PM
C what.....KNN....17th BKT....Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Supper...... :confused:

u mai kns! wanna become aakumu 2? :p

since when I have BKT at breakfast, dinner or supper with u? :confused:

Ahh Fatt
13-08-2009, 01:50 PM
u mai kns! wanna become aakumu 2?

since when I have BKT at breakfast, dinner or supper with u?
How do i know ? I tot u arrange with others and maybe rope all ur KC's than can eat dinner or supper lorr.... :D

OutCastMan
13-08-2009, 01:58 PM
u mai kns! wanna become aakumu 2? :p

What wrong becoming aakumu 2....
aakumu going to become our chairman in the coming AGM. Don't play play :D

Sinoview
13-08-2009, 02:22 PM
alamak.....
U any how post again.

That ass hole also PM many of our bro including me in the CP thread begging for points then....

Luckily, i see thru him and zapped him instead....

Ahh Fatt
13-08-2009, 07:27 PM
That ass hole also PM many of our bro including me in the CP thread begging for points then....

Luckily, i see thru him and zapped him instead....
Bcos u r the WISE MAN...... :D

MrLeong
13-08-2009, 10:37 PM
What's JKT ?
Tomorrow in Macau / ZH liao... :D

thai75food
14-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Bcos u r the WISE MAN...... :D

you call for support? :)
long long time din come sbf, forgot my password... try many many variation, then bingo.... cos promise stephan to come in for arti exercise .....
was looking high n low where to fire the round... now worse than sbf newbie... had a gd laugh at myself...
btw i'm sharing my account with my bro, hahaha it seems he being using it quite well.... got lots pte msg advertisement in my inbox... must ask him if he had tried any... :)
btw fatt kor.... stephan n i very on for 1 day at CA massive orgy sauna day time, then naked ktv for nite :P wat u think gentlemen??

p-(^_^)-q
14-08-2009, 04:25 AM
Thanks Bro, definitely will call up 万经理

will u be in CA from 18~20 Aug ?

nope.. i need to be in hk in sept 25-27 .. so after that .. DG

maybe CP or CA.. but definate SZ

p-(^_^)-q
14-08-2009, 04:31 AM

That's why always try to use cash when cheonging. :D

yar lor.. heard from .. rumour the reporter that exposed the Drug DEn was silence.. but that one i cant confirm so did not say in my first post. xin Di is famous for their drugs.. like ketamine, k powder.. ICE... ..but why play such a thing when you have mayflower and taoyuan beside u ... no worth it lar..

heard pple die from drugs lor... my gal shown me the news recording using baidu.. search .. after incident then she lost her job as Dj there and become a Xiao jie in mayflower.. .. now no more liao.. gone home,..

Adidas and neverlandf.. u never say u all there on sat... .. at least i can pay u all a visit and say hello ......

but look back... century of flower 1.5mth back also got gal murdered .. then how... nothing happen.. that is the power of china...

24 hrs back meet a 16 yr old chick... just broke virginaity .. bf wanna to sell her for 2k rmb.. anyone interested??? my gal was sold by her bf for 4k..rmb..in HJ but ran away... then xindi become dj,, and xiao jie in mayflower.. now back home... they typical china gal life cycle..

TinTin130670
14-08-2009, 11:42 AM
alamak.....
U any how post again.

If I knew earlier from my buddies, i would had zapped u...

Need my help??...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Tony Stark
14-08-2009, 02:50 PM
24 hrs back meet a 16 yr old chick... just broke virginaity .. bf wanna to sell her for 2k rmb.. anyone interested??? my gal was sold by her bf for 4k..rmb..in HJ but ran away... then xindi become dj,, and xiao jie in mayflower.. now back home... they typical china gal life cycle..

All these useless "small wolf dogs" hail mostly from Hunan, Hubei, etc. In the villages they trick these girls by using their sincerity to make the girls fall in love with them. Then the rest is history.

These girls are also stupid and naive to believe and feed these garbages.

Yes their sob stories might be non fiction. After a while you also hear until sian liao. :cool: Especially if they let you wear green hat before. :D

coolmanks
14-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Fatt Kor,

Actually I also kenna con into upping him a long long time ago at the JKT thread.

It is very clear, this guy is not a genuine cheongser, all his FR and report are advert. for services that he is promoting.

Promoting services even if it is for profits, is ok, but posting Fake FR etc is unethical. :cool:

alamak.....
U any how post again.

coolmanks
14-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Tony,
U mean if you paid 4K to bonk and later she bonk others, YOU consider wear green hat? LOL

Let me share with you this very belated FR of a KTV session at CA.

4 guys at a KTV in July including the resident and mayor of CA.

2 guys bought their regular and 1 guys was late. Hence when the MM bought the girls for selection, I was the only one choosing.

First round, MM bought in 1 girl only. Normally I will not take the first girl. But there is something special about this girl that make me took her, even though it is very obvious she is overweight by at least 3 kg . I like slim girl.

After seating down, she seen moody as she have some personal problem; and she have a slight attitude as well. She goes to the toilet all the time and seen to spend more time there than on the sofa.

Soon I realized two of the guys (Not the mayor) also seen very busy and are seldom at the sofa as well. Then, one of them asked me for the girl tel no; saying he want to bonk her. I said "sure this is her number, after-all tom is my last night in CA." Then he added, "the other guy got problem now as his regular caught him in the toilet with my girl." I did not bring her back for that night.

The next day was my last night in CA, my intention was to visit a sauna. But all the sauna was closed because of yanda or raid. As this is my last night (in china), I have to release. No choice but to call the slightly "over weight" girl. Negotiate with her to come over for the night for the usual tips.

Have one round before going to dinner with her. During dinner, she have a call. 5 minutes later she said, she is not used to over night "cannot sleep", can she just do ST? I replied ok, but I will only pay tips for ST. I am happy as I 'ah pek' already, it is unlikely I can go another round and I saved some money.

Later, the friend who was at the KTV called, saying, he is meeting her later.:D:D

To me, this more funny than anything else. No other emotion at all, after she is a prof, her job is to be bonked, so what wrong about being bonk by a friend instead of strangers?
And I am happy that the friend enjoy very much his session with her. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-(^_^)-q View Post

All these useless "small wolf dogs" hail mostly from Hunan, Hubei, etc. In the villages they trick these girls by using their sincerity to make the girls fall in love with them. Then the rest is history.

Yes their sob stories might be non fiction. After a while you also hear until sian liao. :cool: Especially if they let you wear green hat before.

p-(^_^)-q
14-08-2009, 06:13 PM

Yes their sob stories might be non fiction. After a while you also hear until sian liao. :cool: Especially if they let you wear green hat before. :D

Sometimes we all come out and do biz one.. dun be too mean.. i always belive in got karma one... if within our means can help by giving a few hundred buck more why not.. the first day i touch down in ca on my birthday, another bro and i rush over to liao bu to save a 16 yrs kid from the wolfs... then send her back to her parents hand.. both of us also did not ask her for anything in return.. just doing a good deed. although her mum never believe that i am clean with her.. but deep in both our hearts we know we treated each other with basic mutual respect as friends.

All of us adult liao.. must use big head to control small head.. but of course.. we also got kanna con by these story before.. but i am sure those gals although con us.. but they wont feel good in their hearts at all.. coz they also knew .. majority of those guys there are bastards.. but nevertheless, i can see that singaporean hold the highest respect among all the nationalities within the majority of the gals there..

Ange|Boy
14-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Thats true Bro, I always enjoy visiting China, they make Singaporeans feels special. Can really see that they enjoy being with Singaporeans, something which we don't feel in Sg with our Sg girls

zappie
14-08-2009, 09:09 PM
I was in Hong Kong early this week on business trip and it happened that my appointment for the day was cancelled so I decided to go up to Shenzhen and find some fun.

Took the train up to Luo hu before transfer to the railway to dongguan. The whole journey took about 2 hours including immigration time so when I reached Chang Ping. It was around 6pm in the evening.

I originally wanted to go to Prince hotel but as the rain was extremely heavy. The taxi driver took me the CP Peninsula Hotel instead. The facilities there were very grand but I did not get the chance to see any pool at all.

Once I get to the spa, a mamasan greeted me and arranged for a parade of girls for me choose. Apparently, girls are categorised into 2 groups.
a. RMB 400
b. RMB 300

I choose a RMB 400 girl (No. 88) as she looked cute and as very much my type. The service level given was one of the best I have ever experienced. They have a large variety of stunts for the customer.

Overall, I had a great time there so i just wanted to share my experience.

Looks: 7/10
Service : 8/10
Attitude : 9/10

Btw, the taxi fare from Chang ping rail station to CP Peninsula Hotel is only RMB 10. Please do not be conned like me. I paid RMB 30, arghh.....

Tony Stark
14-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Tony,
U mean if you paid 4K to bonk and later she bonk others, YOU consider wear green hat? LOL

That's not what I meant. What I meant was if you're in a relationship with an ex-WL or any non entertainment scene girl. Be it with money or almost no money involved. When she cheat on you then I consider as betrayal.

Have one round before going to dinner with her. During dinner, she have a call. 5 minutes later she said, she is not used to over night "cannot sleep", can she just do ST? I replied ok, but I will only pay tips for ST. I am happy as I 'ah pek' already, it is unlikely I can go another round and I saved some money.

Later, the friend who was at the KTV called, saying, he is meeting her later.:D

To me, this more funny than anything else. No other emotion at all, after she is a prof, her job is to be bonked, so what wrong about being bonk by a friend instead of strangers?

And I am happy that the friend enjoy very much his session with her.

Yes this is nothing surprising as some are greedy and scheming. This happened to me before. I'll let them go as no point at all when the mood is spoilt. Most importantly it's time consuming to get a replacement especially when we're not residents. We've limited time.

As I've already stated my requirements upfront before any deals and later if the girl comes out with some bullshit. I'll always "F" the girl and mummy upside down to make a point that I'm a Singaporean and I'm not an idiot. When the mummy try to avoid me. I go down and find her and trash it out with her. You can pull it off with other Singaporeans without a trashing but not me. I once make a girl lose face in the hotel lobby big time. Yes I'm a bastard. Hahaha. This is important for me when I RTF the joint again. It's either I ban them or they don't do my business. It doesn't hurt me because supply is more than demand. If they want to do my business again then they better wake up their idea.

They'll think twice before pulling off such nonsense if they're dealing with a Taiwanese or Hong Konger. They see us Singaporeans as weaklings and Mr. Nice Guys. Sorry I'm only a Mr. Nice Guy if you don't take me as a fool. I'll be a bastard if you want to play me out.

The bottomline is if you can't keep your part of the deal and try to pull a fast one. Then it's WAR! :D

Sometimes we all come out and do biz one.. dun be too mean.. i always belive in got karma one... if within our means can help by giving a few hundred buck more why not.. the first day i touch down in ca on my birthday, another bro and i rush over to liao bu to save a 16 yrs kid from the wolfs... then send her back to her parents hand.. both of us also did not ask her for anything in return.. just doing a good deed. although her mum never believe that i am clean with her.. but deep in both our hearts we know we treated each other with basic mutual respect as friends.

All of us adult liao.. must use big head to control small head.. but of course.. we also got kanna con by these story before.. but i am sure those gals although con us.. but they wont feel good in their hearts at all.. coz they also knew .. majority of those guys there are bastards.. but nevertheless, i can see that singaporean hold the highest respect among all the nationalities within the majority of the gals there..

Bro it's up to individual how they want to treat these girls. I don't take advantage and try to treat them like a girlfriend and respect them but if they take such kindness as a sign of weakness and exploit. Then sorry I'll turn into a sadist. And I'm proud to admit it. :D

Thats true Bro, I always enjoy visiting China, they make Singaporeans feels special. Can really see that they enjoy being with Singaporeans, something which we don't feel in Sg with our Sg girls

Enjoy being with Singaporeans or Chairman Mao more?

You say Singaporeans good until like that. Wait later Singapore's top property consultant James Chong will come in and start boasting wor! :eek:

coolmanks
14-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Yes taking taxi at the CP DG East station is a hassle. Even to Hui Hua it is almost impossible to get a cab to go for 10RMB. (by meter it is less than 10RMB). You need to pay 15 RMB but not more than that. To Peninsula Hotel, I doubt u can find a cab at 10rmb.(Even by meter it should be more than 10RMB)

Btw, the taxi fare from Chang ping rail station to CP Peninsula Hotel is only RMB 10. Please do not be conned like me. I paid RMB 30, arghh.....

and_alloy
15-08-2009, 06:44 AM
To Peninsula Hotel, I doubt u can find a cab at 10rmb.(Even by meter it should be more than 10RMB)bro, it's nearer to peninsula from the train station than to hui hua ;p

Sinoview
15-08-2009, 09:43 AM
That's not what I meant. What I meant was if you're in a relationship with an ex-WL or any non entertainment scene girl. Be it with money or almost no money involved. When she cheat on you then I consider as betrayal.

:

Young bro,

Relationship ? wat kind of r/s ?

If just loosely "get together out of convenient or basis needs" which is wat most of us are doing...
Then wat U expect the MM to do when u r not around ? U want her to wash clean clean waitin for yr phone n yr coming all days n nights? Even if u give her a few Ks rmb a month when we r absence most of the time...

It's take two hands to clap...they r not stopid either... If we just play play which most of us r..they also ll do likewise ...... That's Y distant r/s is the most difficult to maintain.....

We cannot expect "much fm wat fm others"...if we do not offer much for them....."

A few Ks rmb or some sweet talks means nothing nowadays....

"Multi-tasking" seems ro be the popular game most people like to engage on.... Haha... R we all NOT doing that ?

So R we consider as betrayal too ??? Hehe.........

Understand the rules of the game.....will MAKE US A HAPPIER PERSON....

When we r all in a game....same rules applied to all.....a Ks money r part of the fee to join in the game...NOT exclusive......U want exclusive U hv to pay a much higher price which is another level liao... R u prepared to do so ?

Have fun n be happy....

Sinoview
15-08-2009, 09:47 AM
bro, it's nearer to peninsula from the train station than to hui hua ;p

U r right this time...our Cool bro went to CA too much liao.....lost his feel for CP liao.....

Simple bro.,,,,,Just walk to the main street of the train station....flag down a passing by taxi or some taxi that just drop rgwie passenger,,,,they ll chargeby the meters.....

Those taxis that r Que..ing at the train stations r opportunists......avoid them.

sexrookie
15-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Bros,

Was there in CA on Monday 10 Aug.

Went for a massage at 金龙岛 with group of friends

The managress brought in so far 3 wave of gals, Each wave is about 15 gals

All wearing see thru thin fabrics. they make a 360 turn and can see the whole ass. Too bad not one gal did not fancy me. They are all pretty

Now is only myself that have not choose single gal.

At the wits end the managress ask me if I want to see new gal still on training, said why not

Came in only 3 gals in normal home attire.

I finally choose one and one of my firend also decide to change the gal he initially choose. We are warn that they are not skillful as only have 2 day training and yet to go on the job yet.

Too me is OK

Proceed to the room, the gal even do not know where is the room and ask for direction.

In the room, she take out a note with words hand written. Ask her what is that. She told me her note as what to do. I guess is the procedure.

Can tell she is really green horn. Services with the breast and cunt massage on me is SOP. TCSC with her during the process, she is from GZ 2 days ago and BF does not know that she is now working in this line. I am her first customer in this line and her third man in life to bonk her. Got 2 BF formerly

WOW, what a catch for me.

the rest of my trip stops during the very first nite in CA KTV

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/21954-events-chang-ping-1177.html

Tony Stark
15-08-2009, 02:16 PM
When we r all in a game....same rules applied to all.....a Ks money r part of the fee to join in the game...NOT exclusive......U want exclusive U hv to pay a much higher price which is another level liao... R u prepared to do so ?

Yes I understand the rules of the game. :)

Er but paying higher price doesn't guarantee you get exclusive rights also. :D
Seen a few examples. No offence to anyone.

p-(^_^)-q
15-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Young bro,

Relationship ? wat kind of r/s ?

If just loosely "get together out of convenient or basis needs" which is wat most of us are doing...
Then wat U expect the MM to do when u r not around ? U want her to wash clean clean waitin for yr phone n yr coming all days n nights? Even if u give her a few Ks rmb a month when we r absence most of the time...

It's take two hands to clap...they r not stopid either... If we just play play which most of us r..they also ll do likewise ...... That's Y distant r/s is the most difficult to maintain.....

We cannot expect "much fm wat fm others"...if we do not offer much for them....."

A few Ks rmb or some sweet talks means nothing nowadays....

"Multi-tasking" seems ro be the popular game most people like to engage on.... Haha... R we all NOT doing that ?

So R we consider as betrayal too ??? Hehe.........

Understand the rules of the game.....will MAKE US A HAPPIER PERSON....

Have fun n be happy....

Very mature thinking.. although never met u before.. ur thinking is very mature which i fully agree

Well .. when it comes to Mulit-tasking... WE have something in our world called "buffer register overflow"

It takes a little be of thinking and strategy to DONT pay a premium and let the gal wash clean clean and wait for you... .. but not everyone is up to the game..

-----
Again do too much evil things .. will have karma one... Haiz... hope mine dont come soo early.

insiderivan
15-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Went to chang ping dongguan for attachment before. Have fun there for the past 5 month. Can be consider a heaven for men. Been to a NC called 'Peach' wonder if any bro been in to it. Girls standing at the dance floor in rows while you walk pass them like inspecting officer. Great feeling to share with the bro here.

Just my 2 cents. :)

coolmanks
16-08-2009, 04:20 AM
Told you already, I am a newby blur king mah. .:D

bro, it's nearer to peninsula from the train station than to hui hua ;p

Aiyo, this is the CA thread not CP. Thought it refer to the (light) rail station (under construction) in CA. From this CA station, Huihua is nearer than Peninsula. hahahha:D:D
U r right this time...our Cool bro went to CA too much liao.....lost his feel for CP liao.....

Simple bro.,,,,,Just walk to the main street of the train station....flag down a passing by taxi or some taxi that just drop rgwie passenger,,,,they ll chargeby the meters.....

Those taxis that r Que..ing at the train stations r opportunists......avoid them.

sexrookie
16-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Bros,

Would like to seek some advice as if anyone know of any public bus that would travel from Shenzhen Airport to ChangAnn

Will this transport be available also when I want to come back to Singapore, ChangAnn to Shenzhen Airport

What would be the cost for the trip and waiting duration if I miss it

Thanks in advance

regards

sex crusader
16-08-2009, 11:35 AM
My piece of advice! Never trust China's public transport, escpecially bus. A lot of them will bring you to"holand"! You may find travelling time from SZ to CA takes 3-4 hours.Take private van lo.But beware of 回头车!:)

mebirdie
16-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Not so easy. But if you want cheap, below is the way

First you must walk to bus stop at the main road outside the airport.
Pay RMB$2 to go to 福永车站 (next to 宝利来酒店)

From 福永车站 to 长安 about RMB$10

sexrookie
16-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Not so easy. But if you want cheap, below is the way

First you must walk to bus stop at the main road outside the airport.
Pay RMB$2 to go to 福永车站 (next to 宝利来酒店)

From 福永车站 to 长安 about RMB$10

thanks for the info

regards

aakumu2
17-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi bros,
I am back, please do not massed zapped me again. .

My humble two cents.

reddot
17-08-2009, 11:53 AM
As I've already stated my requirements upfront before any deals and later if the girl comes out with some bullshit. I'll always "F" the girl and mummy upside down to make a point that I'm a Singaporean and I'm not an idiot. When the mummy try to avoid me. I go down and find her and trash it out with her. You can pull it off with other Singaporeans without a trashing but not me. I once make a girl lose face in the hotel lobby big time. Yes I'm a bastard. Hahaha. This is important for me when I RTF the joint again. It's either I ban them or they don't do my business. It doesn't hurt me because supply is more than demand. If they want to do my business again then they better wake up their idea.

The bottomline is if you can't keep your part of the deal and try to pull a fast one. Then it's WAR! :D

bro I like the way u deal with things. make them think twice before scamming us.

but we r still in a foreign country so pays not to be too brash too. :D

Tony Stark
17-08-2009, 03:12 PM
bro I like the way u deal with things. make them think twice before scamming us.

but we r still in a foreign country so pays not to be too brash too. :D

I treat hotel, restaurant, etc. staff courteously and thank them for their help and services.
I only blow my top when I sense bullshit is coming.
Always happens in those cheong/entertainment places.

Yes be firm and decisive but not too overboard.

Have fun and don't get chop carrot head. :D

adidas88
17-08-2009, 07:24 PM
told u so .... else u'll be behind bars now ... :D :D

Yes taking taxi at the CP DG East station is a hassle. Even to Hui Hua it is almost impossible to get a cab to go for 10RMB. (by meter it is less than 10RMB). You need to pay 15 RMB but not more than that. To Peninsula Hotel, I doubt u can find a cab at 10rmb.(Even by meter it should be more than 10RMB)

affirmative ... cab fare from Peninsula Hotel to Hui Hua is 12rmb by meter .. took it on last sat ... :)

alsahaf
18-08-2009, 02:53 AM
Hi Guys, hitting CP from 23rd to 30th. Since have 1 wk, thought i might want to see CA (never been to CA).

Any of you guys around, maybe i drop by on 23 or 24th.

Whats the best way to go from CP to CA?

Cheers!

coolmanks
18-08-2009, 05:27 AM
CP to CA? Both town are part of DG, so u can just hop in a licensed Cab. By private car, cost should be 100RMB.

Cheers

(check yr PM)

Hi Guys, hitting CP from 23rd to 30th. Since have 1 wk, thought i might want to see CA (never been to CA).

Cheers!

binbin81
18-08-2009, 08:30 AM

Cheers!

taken a bus from CP to CA. its just 12 rmb :)

and_alloy
18-08-2009, 11:28 AM
CP to CA? so when u gonna be in CA & CP?

coolmanks
18-08-2009, 04:09 PM
On the exact date that I told u.:D:D

so when u gonna be in CA & CP?

bigboobman007
19-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Finally confirmed flying tomorrow. Will be around for work and for fun for 1 week or so from tomorow onwards. Fun is of course in CA and CP la. Any bros wanna join for naked KTV????please pm me and we arrange a time.

n733
19-08-2009, 04:43 AM
1 of my gal in told me there is a new place call hai yu....anybody heard of it?she said very happening and all the customer went over to there..:D

binbin81
19-08-2009, 07:56 AM
1 of my gal in told me there is a new place call hai yu....anybody heard of it?she said very happening and all the customer went over to there..:D

wah seh!! another new place to venture.
So many place and so little $$$ and time ....

bonk88
19-08-2009, 08:33 AM
wah seh!! another new place to venture.
So many place and so little $$$ and time ....

yeah...but i got alot of time and money not enough...:D

Lookingaround2
19-08-2009, 09:12 AM

hai yu??? it an old joint... not those strip joint... so.....

unless they change their format.

neverlandf
19-08-2009, 11:20 AM
hai yu??? it an old joint... not those strip joint... so.....

unless they change their format.

I think he is referring to a new joint called sheng(4) shi(4) jing(1) dian (3) (name of the KTV) .
It is down the road (south of) from JZZ KTV. Just opened less than 1 month. During the opening promotion for 1 week or so (now already finished), free drink at KTV room. You just pay the MM and DJ tips. Drinks on the house.
But I have not been there, heard from one mommy working there that that place is naked naked too hahahah.....

Cheers...

盛世$典 KTV at  汇潮 hotel.

PS: donno why today I cannot post chinese words.... :(

neverlandf
19-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Century Flower is making all the girls to wear 嶰揰幃塲憰 bikini style when mirroring in the room... hahhaha .... this activity will only last until 15th Aug...
cheers...

Went to Century Flower KTV again last night. Surprisingly, the bikini style girls promo still ON.... Once enter the main entrance and go up the stairs, you will find girls in Bikini standing in row on the left side for you to pick... :)...

Picked one big boob girl from Gui Zhou, age 21... the whole night she was in bikini.... easy for my hand to go under her bikini to grap her big boob... hahhaha... unfortunately, she was on RED, else can go up for fast food....
NOT bad girl...fun..... :)

aakumu2
19-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Went to Century Flower KTV again last night. Surprisingly, the bikini style girls promo still ON.... Once enter the main entrance and go up the stairs, you will find girls in Bikini standing in row on the left side for you to pick... :)...

Picked one big boob girl from Gui Zhou, age 21... the whole night she was in bikini.... easy for my hand to go under her bikini to grap her big boob... hahhaha... unfortunately, she was on RED, else can go up for fast food....

Hi bro,
You now into big boobs.............:) Will there be enough BB girls for me, when I go up there?..............:p
By the way what are the rates of the girls at Century Flower KTV?
Is it still 2/5/8 and the rooms are how much?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

n733
19-08-2009, 12:19 PM

wahhh bikini i like......too bad nv went there the last trip....went dong fang mei li....the dancers yummy..very sg lian style.........too bad not gals if not sure got a lot of target....:D

sex crusader
19-08-2009, 01:57 PM
I think it's high time CA 's KTV come out with Lingerie nite...i love this theme!:D

and_alloy
19-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Fun is of course in CA and CP la. Any bros wanna join for naked KTV????Naked no have but big boobs alot...u want ;p

coolmanks
19-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Bro,

Read his post carefully. He resident of CA already. He is the expert hunter for big boobs. No 1 sifu in this field.
He is looking for company to join him in his hunt. He is not looking for direction:D :p

Naked no have but big boobs alot...u want ;p

Ahh Fatt
19-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Went to Century Flower KTV again last night. Surprisingly, the bikini style girls promo still ON.... Once enter the main entrance and go up the stairs, you will find girls in Bikini standing in row on the left side for you to pick...

NOT bad girl...fun.....
Liddat, can bring us there on this coming trip..... :D

calling Chanyboy..... :D

neverlandf
19-08-2009, 09:37 PM
I think he is referring to a new joint called sheng(4) shi(4) jing(1) dian (3) (name of the KTV) .
It is down the road (south of) from JZZ KTV. Just opened less than 1 month. During the opening promotion for 1 week or so (now already finished), free drink at KTV room. You just pay the MM and DJ tips. Drinks on the house.
But I have not been there, heard from one mommy working there that that place is naked naked too hahahah.....

Cheers...

盛世$典 KTV at  汇潮 hotel.

PS: donno why today I cannot post chinese words.... :(

盛世经典KTV at 汇潮 Hotel....

chanyboy
19-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Liddat, can bring us there on this coming trip..... :D

calling Chanyboy..... :D

I read with siliva dropping..but didi cannot go, so onli can dream now. Come back & share some juicy bits yeah...:o

stephan
20-08-2009, 01:49 AM
I read with siliva dropping..but didi cannot go, so onli can dream now. Come back & share some juicy bits yeah...:o

we need your dirty dance.... come on! :D

bonk88
20-08-2009, 08:30 AM
we need your dirty dance.... come on! :D

no should be BNBS dance....am i rite bro chanyboy and jackytheman.....haha:D

adidas88
20-08-2009, 08:52 AM
calling Chanyboy.....
bro chanyboy kenna 隔离 by HM .... :D

we need your dirty dance.... come on!
yes .. we want to see his Big White Back Side ...
bro jackythe man saliva is drooping from his mouth ... :D

GTOKING
22-08-2009, 12:47 PM
where is XR29?

dancetoo
22-08-2009, 08:29 PM
where is XR29?

Ex CA Deputy Mayor has step down and reside back to 'lao jia'. :D
He has earn enough as mayor and has since retired from the scene.
We can still catch up with him if you all want. :cool:

MrLeong
25-08-2009, 08:40 PM

SO Good...
When i went to SJZH, they bikini a while only, then changed back liao.

I joined with 3 taiwanese, XGX, mix K
NOT FUN ...
Cos not know them much...
But Pricing is cheap 250rmb, per pax.
LQD's extension: 9999, is actually XGX's office

BTW, i must comment Xiao Wan is really a nice and friendly lady.
Perhaps there were some misunderstanding with Senior Bros here.
But I think let's just forget the past.
Now LQD no longer provide the service of drawing $ from credit card...

The BED is really NICE, if Bros here are going, give Xiao Wan a call.

MrLeong
25-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Went to Century Flower KTV again last night. Surprisingly, the bikini style girls promo still ON.... Once enter the main entrance and go up the stairs, you will find girls in Bikini standing in row on the left side for you to pick...

NOT bad girl...fun.....

:eek:Just saw ur date of the post is 19/08/09, meaning 18/08/09, u were at SJZH ?
I was there also at 18/08/09 @ room 202....
with the 3 taiwanese...
Wasted the chance of meeting...
On 19/08/09, i was told by Xiao Wan, 3 singaporean were going SJZH...
Wondering, were they any SBF brothers... :D

Tony Stark
26-08-2009, 12:56 AM
:eek:Just saw ur date of the post is 19/08/09, meaning 18/08/09, u were at SJZH ?
with the 3 taiwanese...

KTV sessions organised by CA Mayor is usually around RMB300 per pax excluding girl's tip. Don't think he need to join XGX KTV outings lah. ;)

Join his KTV sessions can "put down 100 heart". When you see the bill you won't get heart attack one. Me survived a few "heart attacks" before in past CP KTV sessions. :D

mebirdie
26-08-2009, 07:04 AM
KTV sessions organised by CA Mayor is usually around RMB300 per pax excluding girl's tip. Don't think he need to join XGX KTV outings lah. ;)

Join his KTV sessions can "put down 100 heart". When you see the bill you won't get heart attack one. Me survived a few "heart attacks" before in past CP KTV sessions. :D

I think you will have 100% heart failure if you join us in CP KTV session :eek:

neverlandf
26-08-2009, 02:47 PM
with the 3 taiwanese...

Yes, I was there on 18/08/09 but we came a bit late... about 8pm...
I was with my local china suppliers.... We were at 206.... one of the small room next to the flower street....

I thought you supposed to call me and buy me drinks??? hahahhaa....

TinTin130670
26-08-2009, 02:52 PM
I was with my local china suppliers.... We were at 206.... one of the small room next to the flower street....

I buy u drinks this Oct...u come meet us in CP...onz...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

neverlandf
26-08-2009, 02:55 PM
I buy u drinks this Oct...u come meet us in CP...onz...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

If it is weekends... Sat night and Sunday night... I confirm ONZ with KTV drinks on you hahahhaha..... ok a Sifu?

Sinoview
26-08-2009, 02:56 PM

Yr grp for party animals n strong drinkers......certainly not budget or BBS men.....

The right group for the right bros.....Hehe.....

TinTin130670
26-08-2009, 02:57 PM
:eek:Just saw ur date of the post is 19/08/09, meaning 18/08/09, u were at.......

(ENDED AUGUST) ZH/CA trip
>>> Chang An HSJ (ZH) LQD (CA)
>>> JS (ZH) YH (ZH) SJZH (CA)
>>> Milan (ZH) JinYu (ZH) JinYe (ZH) TDWX (CA)
>>> 88, 美高美, 7号会馆

Bro...u oso like pub hopping in ZH like me...the 3 pubs u mention above is the most happening pubs in ZH 酒吧街...but the last trip i was there 7号会馆 was close...so happy it's reopen again...it's so happening there...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

TinTin130670
26-08-2009, 03:00 PM
If it is weekends... Sat night and Sunday night... I confirm ONZ with KTV drinks on you hahahhaha..... ok a Sifu?

Onzzz....24th Oct...CP....the rest of the group would loves to see u again....:D
Since u r such a good host to us in CA...we'll be host to u in CP...:D

Yr signature say in "sleeping" mode(meaning KC mode??)...will not cheong till Dec?? (can u wait so long??)

Cheers,
TinTin

Tony Stark
26-08-2009, 05:48 PM

Wahahaha like that must go for check up first. :D

MrLeong
26-08-2009, 06:12 PM

Didnt PM me numbers to contact u...:(
How to call u up ? In the end had to join up 3 Taiwaneses...

Didn't bring laptop along, although 浪琴岛 do have internet...
(I tot mobile phone's wifi can be used, in actual fact i can't...)

neverlandf
26-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Didnt PM me numbers to contact u...:(
How to call u up ? In the end had to join up 3 Taiwaneses...

Didn't bring laptop along, although 浪琴岛 do have internet...
(I tot mobile phone's wifi can be used, in actual fact i can't...)

sorry... I thought I did PM you my number... hahaha.... anyway, Ms Wan also have my number... hahahha.. you can ask her too... hahaha...
Anyway, next time lo.... cheers...

p-(^_^)-q
27-08-2009, 05:57 AM
sorry... I thought I did PM you my number... hahaha.... anyway, Ms Wan also have my number... hahahha.. you can ask her too... hahaha...

HEy neverlandf. wanna to meet up in end sept

i most likely will be in cp on 24, hj in 27 and 28 and CA in 29.. wad u think?

MrLeong
27-08-2009, 06:12 AM

Wow... now dan i know...
like that, i could go through her to meet u up.

kryogenics
28-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Anybody available this weekend?

neverlandf
28-08-2009, 02:23 PM
HEy neverlandf. wanna to meet up in end sept

i most likely will be in cp on 24, hj in 27 and 28 and CA in 29.. wad u think?

Hey Bro... end of sept still long way to go la.... we will see how first.... cheers...

chanyboy
28-08-2009, 11:21 PM
...anyway, Ms Wan also have my number... hahahha.. you can ask her too... hahaha...

ah..Ms Wan (I oso, me called "Mr want")..send regards will ye? I miss CA too (CP oso)...:(
can't join aFatt there either..big gathering huh..

p-(^_^)-q
29-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Guys.. Heard from my gal there is a hotel 5* one in a town LIAO BU near CP called YUE LAI... the damage is 2/6/8 or 3/6./9

Gal on the floor 2/6/8 cannot go to ktv on floor for 3/6/9 but gal on 3/6/9/ can go 2/6/8 but dun strip

err.. issue is .. the age of the ladies there .,. is not acceptable by me ,.. lar... coz i do not perform illegal operation..i scared kanna rotan...and i support protecting the young..

The thing is the 3/6/9 is the gal accompany and sit with u thru the KTV session NAKED...FULL NAKED... any FR on this?

binbin81
29-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Guys.. Heard from my gal there is a hotel 5* one in a town LIAO BU near CP called YUE LAI... the damage is 2/6/8 or 3/6./9

Gal on the floor 2/6/8 cannot go to ktv on floor for 3/6/9 but gal on 3/6/9/ can go 2/6/8 but dun strip

err.. issue is .. the age of the ladies there .,. is not acceptable by me ,.. lar... coz i do not perform illegal operation..i scared kanna rotan...and i support protecting the young..

The thing is the 3/6/9 is the gal accompany and sit with u thru the KTV session NAKED...FULL NAKED... any FR on this?

But if 3/6/9 girl don't strip when go to 2/6/8.How much you think need to take care of her?

adidas88
29-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Gal on the floor 2/6/8 cannot go to ktv on floor for 3/6/9 but gal on 3/6/9/ can go 2/6/8 but dun strip..
bro or anyone else can decipher this part for me ... :o

chanyboy
29-08-2009, 08:58 AM
no should be BNBS dance....am i rite bro chanyboy and jackytheman.....haha:D

bro chanyboy kenna 隔离 by HM .... :D

yes .. we want to see his Big White Back Side ...
bro jackythe man saliva is drooping from his mouth ... :D

yeah..can forget all the BWBS/BNBS liao.. Jackiman must go hunting for new view liao..(now groping aussie balls leh..):o

chanyboy
29-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Wahahaha like that must go for check up first. :D

dun need.. like Birdie, add a 2nd heart..cont to add when the other one fails.. if u with Birdie before, u know how to add a 2nd heart... The moment u sat on the airplan... "Xiao Jie, wuo yao liang ping pee jiu"..."jia bing"

adidas88
29-08-2009, 09:05 AM
yeah..can forget all the BWBS/BNBS liao.. Jackiman must go hunting for new view liao..(now groping aussie balls leh..):o
hahaha ... he hugging the kangaroo balls ... :D :D

chanyboy
29-08-2009, 09:05 AM
yeah...but i got alot of time and money not enough...

at least better.. me no time, no money..lagi jialat.:cool:

hahaha ... he hugging the kangaroo balls ...

...yes, yes..agreed.:D Or rabbit ears (playboy logo)..:rolleyes:

p-(^_^)-q
30-08-2009, 01:47 AM
But if 3/6/9 girl don't strip when go to 2/6/8.How much you think need to take care of her?

From my understanding from the gal working there. is .. the ktv is of 2 level.. and section .. 1 group of gals are 2/6/8 dun strip .. like cp ktv.. the other group is 3/6/9 strip while sitting with you thru out.

when the 3/6/9 got no table then can go to 2/6/8 ktv level to hunt for customer..but 2/6/8 cannot go to 3/6/9 section of the ktv..

any bros here got FR on this.. heard patronise by hongkie and taiwanese alot.. never heard SG pple go..

search the forumm and cant find anything on this KTV.. or town liao bu. but me and another bro been to this town before but not the KTV..half hour from CP..1 hour from CA..

Bigbird00
31-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Hello bros,
Anyone going or is already in CA or DG this week? Am thinking of heading there on Thurs.

Cheers

neverlandf
01-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Hello bros,
Anyone going or is already in CA or DG this week? Am thinking of heading there on Thurs.

Cheers

I think no one is here.... CA is not that happening if compared to CP... you should head to CP... :)

Tony Stark
01-09-2009, 05:33 PM
I think no one is here.... CA is not that happening if compared to CP... you should head to CP... :)

I see that you even cheong CP these days. :D

Wow so serious no more cheonging for you till Dec! :eek:

bonk88
01-09-2009, 07:08 PM

thank you bro for the intro of that mummy in MF whan u bring her along..
for your info..i up her the next days when she said want to join me in HH ktv....shhhhhhhhhh:p

neverlandf
01-09-2009, 08:53 PM
for your info..i up her the next days when she said want to join me in HH ktv....shhhhhhhhhh:p

oh... good for you....

bluephone
01-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Anyone have any idea if there are any cheonging activities in Qingxi town or in Songgang town? Where can you find them? and good gal friendly hotels there to recommend?

neverlandf
02-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Anyone have any idea if there are any cheonging activities in Qingxi town or in Songgang town? Where can you find them? and good gal friendly hotels there to recommend?

Been to Qingxi 2-3 times, stayed at Lu Cheng Hotel....basically it is a small town... not that happened..... town center is near to McDonald..... opposite McD, there is a hong kong tyle coffee shop with nice dim summ.....

kryogenics
03-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Qingxi very small. A few big factories there......... Town between Fenggang and zhang mutou...almost at parallel with Tangxia..... a few cheap BBSs there and everyhotel in DG is girl friendly lah. If they have shorttime room you can do ur business there...... if ur brave enough go for the local shorttime room in the ming ju fang.....

kryogenics
03-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Is CA dead????? how come nobody going there liao......... used to be many pple going there ....then suddenly no more......when is the next group going.... GTO WHERE ARE UUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

neverlandf
03-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Is CA dead????? how come nobody going there liao......... used to be many pple going there ....then suddenly no more......when is the next group going.... GTO WHERE ARE UUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

This Sunday night.. thinking of going to DFML or CP....
Anyone want to go to DFML this Sunday night??

bigboobman007
03-09-2009, 05:28 PM

CA is da best. The slight inconveniences of getting there and scattered locations are easily compensated by the cute dirty footie girls, numerous saunas with various packages and of course the wild naked KTVs with their super GFE girls!!! Dont let CA die!!!

TinTin130670
03-09-2009, 06:20 PM

Wat...u up 雪儿 from MF???:eek::eek:
Btw is she good...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

popiah
04-09-2009, 12:15 AM

Cheers,
TinTin

wow......one of the pretty mummy from mayflower.....

wow.....so fast.....

signoff
Envy Popiah

TinTin130670
04-09-2009, 11:32 AM
wow......one of the pretty mummy from mayflower.....

wow.....so fast.....

signoff
Envy Popiah

Bro Popiah...no need to envy...u could have had her in April but u rather go book yr Section 8...:D
Next trip my turn to try my luck...:D

P.S. she buay gam u...she only B cupper...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

GTOKING
04-09-2009, 01:35 PM
XR29 , see this message pm me

CN MM look for you , she is pregnant liao...........:D

GTOKING
04-09-2009, 01:36 PM

looking for me ? did I owe you $$$ , I believe not ........haha

kryogenics
04-09-2009, 02:04 PM
KNN... i miss going to Geylang with you..... and partying with you in JA.......and seeing u in CP....... i miss showing you my bigg fat white assssssssss

neverlandf
04-09-2009, 03:24 PM
XR29 丆 see this message pm me

CN MM look for you , she is pregnant liao...........:D

That serious?!!!

kryogenics
05-09-2009, 12:53 AM
That serious?!!!

hahahahaha.... must be complaint to miss wan in LQD.... either that or have been knocking on GTO's apt in CA

p-(^_^)-q
05-09-2009, 03:15 PM
hahahahaha.... must be complaint to miss wan in LQD.... either that or have been knocking on GTO's apt in CA

my ex-gal wanna to rent his apt but lehh.. too bad miss the deal..

asiancrazy
07-09-2009, 01:47 PM
At songgang you can stay at Bao li lai Hotel the bigest in Songgang twon- :: 宝利来大酒店 :: Baolilai Hotel :: (http://www.Baolilai-Hotel.com).
Try the foot massage very good.
for girls are chep 200 for 2 to 3 hrs bring back to hotel.If you go this week. my friend still in songgang he can guard you.

aakumu2
07-09-2009, 05:53 PM
At songgang you can stay at Bao li lai Hotel the bigest in Songgang twon- :: 宝利来大酒店 :: Baolilai Hotel :: (http://www.Baolilai-Hotel.com).
Try the foot massage very good.
for girls are chep 200 for 2 to 3 hrs bring back to hotel.If you go this week. my friend still in songgang he can guard you.

Hi bro,
Why need "Guard you" for? is it dangerous?................:D:D
I think you mean guide...............and than I may be wrong.........maybe it might not be safe.

My humble two cents.

neverlandf
07-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Went to DFML again last night... reached there about 9pm... surprisingly still can pick 3 girls (about 5-6 out 10 rating)...DFML girl still very fun type and very wild... hahhaa.... the ground floor just finished reno... not bad....
:)

asiancrazy
08-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Hi bro,
Why need "Guard you" for? is it dangerous?................:D:D
I think you mean guide...............and than I may be wrong.........maybe it might not be safe.

My humble two cents.

Hi bro
Sorry spelling mistake. it quite safe near the hotel. I use to walk around alone even at 3am.

p-(^_^)-q
08-09-2009, 01:47 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

anyone upped before 叶子 from mayflower?

adidas88
08-09-2009, 02:18 PM

叶子 or 燕子 .. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TinTin130670
08-09-2009, 02:41 PM

If she is a mummy & not bad looking...then Bro Bonk will know her (cause Bro Bonk is a mummy killer)..:D:D

Cheers,
TinTin

p-(^_^)-q
08-09-2009, 04:26 PM
叶子 or 燕子 .. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

叶子 according to her name card is group 20 assist mummy

shld we open one thread just for Mummy and DJ ..

bonk88
09-09-2009, 09:57 AM
If she is a mummy & not bad looking...then Bro Bonk will know her (cause Bro Bonk is a mummy killer)..TinTin

What mummy killer? bro tintin, dun any how said hor.....:rolleyes:
like CP mayor said in CP thread, all AM or mummy 99% are ktv MM before.....just that cant find the MM so me go for AM or mummy, and also happen that they can click with me....:p
Bro tintin, still waiting for your pm...

coolmanks
09-09-2009, 10:42 AM
My sources told me 桥头 could be the 1% exception. heheh

I was told 桥头 at least most of the AM are not ex girls. AM there are recruited by the MM at the going rate of 2krmb per month and they have a target of 20K sale target. They are always short of $ and sale target and all will loved to go out with customer for bonk in exchange for $. But doing so if found out by others will results in very serious loss of face. :rolleyes:

And
Nice meeting you, Taurus_Heaven, TCK, wally and many others at CP last month. Many thanks.

What mummy killer? bro tintin, dun any how said hor.....:rolleyes:
like CP mayor said in CP thread, all AM or mummy 99% are ktv MM before.....just that cant find the MM so me go for AM or mummy, and also happen that they can click with me....:p
Bro tintin, still waiting for your pm...

bonk88
09-09-2009, 11:07 AM
My sources told me 桥头 could be the 1% exception. heheh

I was told 桥头 at least most of the AM are not ex girls. AM there are recruited by the MM at the going rate of 2krmb per month and they have a target of 20K sale target. They are always short of $ and sale target and all will loved to go out with customer for bonk in exchange for $. But doing so if found out by others will results in very serious loss of face. :rolleyes:

And
Nice meeting you, Taurus_Heaven, TCK, wally and many others at CP last month. Many thanks.

That is true, most of the AM is recruited by the mummy, but most of them also from other ktv very hardly have OL from other trade..they do have to meet the quota by mummy , they also paid by the mummy monthly, if they hit the quota, they will get extra $...
Not only AM in 桥头, most of the ktv AM will try not to go out with the customer so openly..face value as what you said,and also they dun want the ktv MM have a impression that they are flighting with them for customer..
And also nice to meeting up with you in PZL....

JackieWong
09-09-2009, 07:54 PM
That is true, most of the AM is recruited by the mummy, but most of them also from other ktv very hardly have OL from other trade..they do have to meet the quota by mummy , they also paid by the mummy monthly, if they hit the quota, they will get extra $...
Not only AM in 桥头, most of the ktv AM will try not to go out with the customer so openly..face value as what you said,and also they dun want the ktv MM have a impression that they are flighting with them for customer..
And also nice to meeting up with you in PZL....

I agreed last trip when the DFML DJ wat to follow mw bk she ask to let all my kaki go bk with their mm 1st cos she dun wat to let all the ktv mm to noe that she is gg bk back with me

bonk88
10-09-2009, 12:21 PM
I agreed last trip when the DFML DJ wat to follow mw bk she ask to let all my kaki go bk with their mm 1st cos she dun wat to let all the ktv mm to noe that she is gg bk back with me

Yes agree with you, that also happen to DJ beside the AM or mummy. If they all go back with customer so openly, then might well be a ktv mm. Usually the DJ and AM will go back with you(if u can sian them well) after all your kaki leave the room or they follow you go for supper follow by company you to your love nest.

JackieWong
10-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Yes agree with you, that also happen to DJ beside the AM or mummy. If they all go back with customer so openly, then might well be a ktv mm. Usually the DJ and AM will go back with you(if u can sian them well) after all your kaki leave the room or they follow you go for supper follow by company you to your love nest.

actually it apply to footie mm and waitress also i remember 3 yrs bk when in ZH i ask the LHL waitress to follow me bk she dun wat
to walk along LHL ask to walk one big round to my hotel cos she dun wat to let those LHL waitress to c she is with me sometimes they think too much juz like the DFML DJ after rtn hotel with me
nx day lunch my frenz mm still with them so they also noe last nite she went bk hotel with me

bonk88
10-09-2009, 01:39 PM
actually it apply to footie mm and waitress also i remember 3 yrs bk when in ZH i ask the LHL waitress to follow me bk she dun wat
to walk along LHL ask to walk one big round to my hotel cos she dun wat to let those LHL waitress to c she is with me sometimes they think too much juz like the DFML DJ after rtn hotel with me
nx day lunch my frenz mm still with them so they also noe last nite she went bk hotel with me

Same to me too, last trip when i was at CP mahattan ktv, the DJ drink with me till 2am as all the bro went back to hotel before 1230am and left me alone and as i want to finish up the bot of martel, the 3 DJ stay with me as two of them feel tired so they went back and left the one, she said want to eat supper, but ask me go back to HH hotel and wait for her at the lobby.after supper, we just like lover and walk in to me room without asking her want to go home or not:p And the nxet days lunch time aswe walk down to lobby to meet up with other bro for lunch, she just feel so paiseh walk behind me and said not joining us for lunch and want to go home and rest for tonite need to work.. so send her to take a cab and paid the fare for her

stephan
10-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Same to me too, last trip when i was at CP mahattan ktv, the DJ drink with me till 2am as all the bro went back to hotel before 1230am and left me alone and as i want to finish up the bot of martel, the 3 DJ stay with me as two of them feel tired so they went back and left the one, she said want to eat supper, but ask me go back to HH hotel and wait for her at the lobby.after supper, we just like lover and walk in to me room without asking her want to go home or not:p And the nxet days lunch time aswe walk down to lobby to meet up with other bro for lunch, she just feel so paiseh walk behind me and said not joining us for lunch and want to go home and rest for tonite need to work.. so send her to take a cab and paid the fare for her

:eek: nobody know!!! :mad:

no wonder u like the orgunise job so much! :p

bonk88
10-09-2009, 02:15 PM
nobody know!!!

no wonder u like the orgunise job so much!

dare to said, all be coz of you my mm got drunk so fast before 8pm and i have to ask the mummy and send the mm back home:mad:....and all other go back with mm, leave me alone,so i do on the secret mission after 12am lor...:D

TinTin130670
10-09-2009, 04:34 PM

Haiz...how come i dun have such luck in CP...maybe i'm not as handsome & rich as u...:D
When u going to bring me to CP & teach me some of yr KC skill....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

aakumu2
10-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi bro,
I would like to post a few of my KTV's etiquette that I have picked up[learned the hard way] along the way.
A few rules that I hold on to wherever I go for a KTV session.

Rule 1
Telling who's going to be taken.
Some bros may pick more than one girl. Since some bros often speak English or other languages to each other, the girls may find someone who speaks Mandarin to do translations. In any case, late in the night, they sneakily ask the one who speaks Mandarin (and looks stupid... ME), "So which MM did he say he's taking out?" Now, I never give out the answer, or I would say "I do not know maybe all of the girls." ;because if I'm sure a slip-of-the-tongue may occur and the ones who may be unpicked will try to weasel out of the room early.

Rule 2
Getting someone else's MM so drunk that she's not worth taking home anymore. Happened to me once. Was not upset about it but it did kinda ruin my mood.

Rule 3
I hate it when someone buys there girls a teddy bear and then all the girls want one too. This happen to me a few times in the past, kind of ruined it for me as my girl got pissed when i declined. I think it is more that she lost "face" with the other girls.
Having said that, I should have bought it for and got it over with it.................:p:p

These things can be headed off at the pass, when I paid attention to who or what is coming in and out of our room.
When ever I see sales girls with candy or stuffed animals I just give them a simple "No" with a wave and they leave as fast as they came in. So my bros don't have a chance to feel put on the spot and the girls don't have a chance to feel left out. It also has the added benefit of keeping the bill down too.
Also telling the DJ to not allow these people into the room will also avoid this situation to arise in the first place.

Rule 4
Bros that reject every MM from a lineup of over 150 gals can be a downer for the whole night.
I do have very strict taste of what I like, But when I am cheonging with other bros, the main idea is to enjoy your time with bros, not necessarily having the right/perfect MM.

Rules 5
Being late or leaving early. Either way, if you agree to go partake in the KTV fun, pay your share for the night.

I'm never been late at the KTV nor do I leave early, but if I've done it I will pay the full amount.
One time I told everyone I'm be there at 1730 hrs, but showed up at 1900hrs. I paid my share of the bill.

Another time I still had 20 or so minutes left, but had to leave...I paid the full hour. It'll also be cool if you leave, you "assign" your footie girl to help massage your other bros (so he gets a massage from TWO girls:D:D).

Rules 6
I can not stress this more.... the key to having a great time in the KTV's is to go with a friends that knows how to talk to the MM and party with KTV's MM so that it is easy for them to have fun and enjoy; plus I think the "verteran" Senior bros policing the party will help to have a great time and not get ripped off blind.

Please feel free to add other rules that you may have, to help bros including me here to be better cheonging buddies.

My humble two cents.

adidas88
10-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Haiz...how come i dun have such luck in CP...maybe i'm not as handsome & rich as u...:D
When u going to bring me to CP & teach me some of yr KC skill....:D

Cheers,
TinTin
tintin kor kor ... dun be naughty boy ....
话中有话 ......:D

binbin81
11-09-2009, 09:10 AM
[

we singapore men are indeed damn popular with the zhuhai girls
u talk like a successful property consultant too[/QUOTE]

never know beside ZH, you also roam in CA.
Do you have enough branded numbering T-shirts and Merlion key chain. :rolleyes:

bonk88
11-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Haiz...how come i dun have such luck in CP...maybe i'm not as handsome & rich as u...
When u going to bring me to CP & teach me some of yr KC skill....

Cheers,
TinTin

How can i handsome and rich as compare to you....me got to stabd one concer far far aways..:D
U dun need ppl bring u and teach u skill leh...u the tai-kor in CP beside mayor...:D i still want to learn from u, coz u are the one who bring me to ZH at LHL......:D

Maitong Kit Mak
11-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi bro,
I would like to post a few of my KTV's etiquette that I have picked up[learned the hard way] along the way.

Rule 1
Telling who's going to be taken.
Some bros may pick more than one girl. Since some bros often speak English or other languages to each other, the girls may find someone who speaks Mandarin to do translations. In any case, late in the night, they sneakily ask the one who speaks Mandarin (and looks stupid... ME), "So which MM did he say he's taking out?" Now, I never give out the answer, or I would say "I do not know maybe all of the girls. ;because if I'm sure a slip-of-the-tongue may occur and the ones who may be unpicked will try to weasel out of the room early.

[B]Rule 2
Getting someone else's MM so drunk that she's not worth taking home anymore. Happened to me once. Was not upset about it but it did kinda ruin my mood.

Rule 3
I hate it when someone buys there girls a teddy bear and then all the girls want one too. This happen to me a few times in the past, kind of ruined it for me as my girl got pissed when i declined. I think it is more that she lost "face" with the other girls.
Having said that, I should have bought it for and got it over with it.................

These things can be headed off at the pass, when I paid attention to who or what is coming in and out of our room.
When ever I see sales girls with candy or stuffed animals I just give them a simple "No" with a wave and they leave as fast as they came in. So my bros don't have a chance to feel put on the spot and the girls don't have a chance to feel left out. It also has the added benefit of keeping the bill down too.
Also telling the DJ to not allow these people into the room will also avoid this situation to arise in the first place.

Rule 4
Bros that reject every MM from a lineup of over 150 gals can be a downer for the whole night.
I do have very strict taste of what I like, But when I am cheonging with other bros, the main idea is to enjoy your time with bros, not necessarily having the right/perfect MM.

Rules 5
Being late or leaving early. Either way, if you agree to go partake in the KTV fun, pay your share for the night.

I'm never been late at the KTV nor do I leave early, but if I've done it I will pay the full amount.
One time I told everyone I'm be there at 1730 hrs, but showed up at 1900hrs. I paid my share of the bill.

Another time I still had 20 or so minutes left, but had to leave...I paid the full hour. It'll also be cool if you leave, you "assign" your footie girl to help massage your other bros (so he gets a massage from TWO girls:D:D).

Rules 6
I can not stress this more.... the key to having a great time in the KTV's is to go with a friends that knows how to talk to the MM and party with KTV's MM so that it is easy for them to have fun and enjoy; plus I think the "verteran" Senior bros policing the party will help to have a great time and not get ripped off blind.

Please feel free to add other rules that you may have, to help bros including me here to be better cheonging buddies.

My humble two cents.

Bro! Are u sure these KTV etiquettes u picked up along the way and learned the hard way? I seems to see the same postings in another forum leh!!! Is simply " Copy & Paste" that hard meh?:rolleyes:

dancetoo
12-09-2009, 04:22 AM
[QUOTE=aakumu2;4094808]Hi bro,

[QUOTE]

Cut and paste ppl idea.
I hope you are not singaporean, make us lost face in front of other cheongster from other country.
:mad:

Arty fire him.

stephan
12-09-2009, 12:02 PM
we singapore men are indeed damn popular with the zhuhai girls
u talk like a successful property consultant too

never know beside ZH, you also roam in CA.
Do you have enough branded numbering T-shirts and Merlion key chain. :rolleyes:

dun talk so much! when want to cheong in China together? long time didn't see u liao!

GTOKING
13-09-2009, 04:40 AM
KNN... i miss going to Geylang with you..... and partying with you in JA.......and seeing u in CP....... i miss showing you my bigg fat white assssssssss

I know who are you liao , haha ,hw r u bro:p

my ex-gal wanna to rent his apt but lehh.. too bad miss the deal..

That serious?!!!

yaya , very serious now , looking for real father but he lost :rolleyes:

Sinoview
13-09-2009, 08:39 AM

Another way to look at is that they r KJ or AM so that can chose the type of customers they can sleep wif. A ktv gal got no choice, like it or not she has to go sleep wif any customers who pick her...

Unless she get herself drunk or come up wif "patterns" to escape....BTW, the earlier part, many times i saw one bro blaming other bros for making their gal (ktv or footie) drunk....pls think twice the next time we encountered that..... Most of the time it;s that gal who wanto get herself drunk...hehe.....

Mummies who have hv quite a few pretty assistants also expect them to sleep wif their customers. They need not pay the outside fee to the mummies but have to do it discreetly without the gals complaining...... How they survive wif 2krmb per mth ????

So bro...who F asst mummies w/o paying also pls think again ? right to do or not ? haha.......

Most am are ex gal themselves lah.....how can an OL lead n sell the gals if they r not one of them b4..... First, the gals ll not respect them .... second the advances that the customers apply fo on them... no OL can handle that. At least not for 2k rmb per month....

adidas88
13-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Mummies who have hv quite a few pretty assistants also expect them to sleep wif their customers. They need not pay the outside fee to the mummies but have to do it discreetly without the gals complaining...... How they survive wif 2krmb per mth ????
So bro...who F asst mummies w/o paying also pls think again ? right to do or not ? haha.......
totally agreed with sifu CO Sinoview ...
and wat i despise most, r those making false promises to them in return for FOC bonks ...

Brutea
13-09-2009, 10:09 AM

Most likely if you want to sian a DJ, invite her to midnight dinner or offer to take her shopping. Most likely she will agree since it's non-sex.

But once the first date is over, you can negotiate a money deal to her and see if your gamble pay off. In my estimate, almost 70% agree since you treat her like normal girl. The other 30% may be aware her beauty value and try to suck more. But let those go and you'll find that she will text you often.

Tony Stark
13-09-2009, 10:24 AM
How can i handsome and rich as compare to you....me got to stabd one concer far far aways..
U dun need ppl bring u and teach u skill leh...u the tai-kor in CP beside mayor...:D i still want to learn from u, coz u are the one who bring me to ZH at LHL......:D

How can I forget about adidas88 and you?
Both of you are my sifus when I was a CA/CP virgin wor! :eek: :D

GTOKING
13-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Another way to look at is that they r KJ or AM so that can chose the type of customers they can sleep wif. A ktv gal got no choice, like it or not she has to go sleep wif any customers who pick her...

Unless she get herself drunk or come up wif "patterns" to escape....BTW, the earlier part, many times i saw one bro blaming other bros for making their gal (ktv or footie) drunk....pls think twice the next time we encountered that..... Most of the time it;s that gal who wanto get herself drunk...hehe.....

Most am are ex gal themselves lah.....how can an OL lead n sell the gals if they r not one of them b4..... First, the gals ll not respect them .... second the advances that the customers apply fo on them... no OL can handle that. At least not for 2k rmb per month....

Such a experence talk , clap clap.
Long time no see liao , hope Dec trip can bring u a packet of white coffee

cheers

adidas88
13-09-2009, 03:10 PM
How can I forget about adidas88 and you?
Both of you are my sifus when I was a CA/CP virgin wor!
hallo .. u sure or not ....
me no sifu ... dun sabo me .... i am still learning ... from u ... :) :)

u so busy man ..... never met u in china before .... :(
white coffee ??? ... u mean white powder ??? :D

Van Basten
14-09-2009, 03:08 AM
Another way to look at is that they r KJ or AM so that can chose the type of customers they can sleep wif.

First, the gals ll not respect them .... At least not for 2k rmb per month....

wow :eek: this is a deep analytical post that requires gd understanding on the ground...

hats off to CO for this... standing ovation..

hmm CO actually did u ever consider to invest in opening a ktv in cp if have the capital? i think with the support here perhaps it could be a gd investment? :)

neverlandf
14-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Oscar KTV update:
Went to Oscar twice last week. Need to mention that their RMB300 cat girls (3-8-10) are in OL uniform now, light brown outfit with black bra exposing thier boobs and sexy tight short skirt.... damn... OL feeling... damn nice..
Check it out!!

GTOKING
14-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Oscar KTV update:
Went to Oscar twice last week. Need to mention that their RMB300 cat girls (3-8-10) are in OL uniform now, light brown outfit with black bra exposing thier boobs and sexy tight short skirt.... damn... OL feeling... damn nice..
Check it out!!

good marketing and packaging ..............
but the demand..................
for the current condition they better do promotion :D

MrLeong
14-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Oscar KTV update:
Check it out!!

U are making me curiousexity...

feel like going CA ....

where's OSCAR located? trip from LQD, need how much cab fare (can judge roughly the distance)...?

Sinoview
14-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Most likely if you want to sian a DJ, invite her to midnight dinner or offer to take her shopping. Most likely she will agree since it's non-sex.

But once the first date is over, you can negotiate a money deal to her and see if your gamble pay off. In my estimate, almost 70% agree since you treat her like normal girl. The other 30% may be aware her beauty value and try to suck more. But let those go and you'll find that she will text you often.

You wanto teach yr father how to F is it ? haha.....

Pls check our bro boink's track records before u any how swing yr sword ....

Sinoview
14-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Such a experence talk , clap clap.

cheers

Thanks Bro...
Long time no see.

Dec hope to see u in China ....Must be before Xmas hoh...

neverlandf
14-09-2009, 03:07 PM
U are making me curiousexity...

feel like going CA ....

where's OSCAR located? trip from LQD, need how much cab fare (can judge roughly the distance)...?

Quite near from LQD... about RMB15 taxi ride.... nearer than your Century Flower the one that you went that day.... hahhaha....
Yes, very yummy OL look... with Tall and Long legs.. my type of girl... hahha..

neverlandf
14-09-2009, 03:14 PM
good marketing and packaging ..............
but the demand..................
for the current condition they better do promotion :D

I think there is promotion on Sunday and Monday night... RMB888 all in (including 13% tax, room) and also 3 dozenz beer or 6-7 red wine...
Other days, they give 30% discount for Gold VIP card holder and 25% for everyone.... :)

pete_the_fish
14-09-2009, 03:30 PM
totally agreed with sifu CO Sinoview ...
and wat i despise most, r those making false promises to them in return for FOC bonks ...

A lot of those girls also make false promises in return for money.

Unless the mummy or assistant mummy ask you to pay her if you ask her to go back with you, I don't really see the point in paying them market rate. Taxi money or some token maybe ok.

They are mummy or AM, maybe they want to be treated with respect and not want us to think of them as one of the KTV girls. So if we pay them and ask them to F off after F#$king them, they might actually feel insulted. :)

To pay or not to pay actually depends. If they ask you to pay before going back with you. Of cos pay lah. If no deal is made, then up to you. If they ask after you F them, pay also lah.

If they never say anything, before or after, then up to you too. No right or wrong in this case IMO. But I think most bro would give the girl some money to give a good impression. :p

MrLeong
15-09-2009, 02:29 AM
Quite near from LQD... about RMB15 taxi ride.... nearer than your Century Flower the one that you went that day.... hahhaha....
Yes, very yummy OL look... with Tall and Long legs.. my type of girl... hahha..

see my signature...?
perhaps can go again...
since i've exp 武, mayb a 文 this time....:rolleyes:

GTOKING
15-09-2009, 12:58 PM
You wanto teach yr father how to F is it ? haha.....

Pls check our bro boink's track records before u any how swing yr sword ....

Thanks Bro...
Long time no see.

Dec hope to see u in China ....Must be before Xmas hoh...

haha , I ever heard father bring son and teach son how to F BUT never hear in the other way.

my firm date will be early of Dec..........cheers;)

GTOKING
15-09-2009, 01:00 PM
I think there is promotion on Sunday and Monday night... RMB888 all in (including 13% tax, room) and also 3 dozenz beer or 6-7 red wine...
Other days, they give 30% discount for Gold VIP card holder and 25% for everyone....

bro , your signature look like wanna wait for me to come on Dec ,,,,haha:)
I prefer to go on cold time not now , now very hot,,,,,,,,,,sian

neverlandf
15-09-2009, 03:15 PM
bro , your signature look like wanna wait for me to come on Dec ,,,,haha:)
I prefer to go on cold time not now , now very hot,,,,,,,,,,sian

hehehe... I am trying to have less alcohol... bad for body.... plus need to cut cost as economy is yet fully recovered..... see you in Dec....

neverlandf
17-09-2009, 09:37 PM
no more news on CA?? hahhaa...

bigboobman007
18-09-2009, 12:29 AM
Hi Bros,

Me visiting CP/CA again 22-27 sep. Hopefully yan da not so serious if not gotta fall back on backup gals. went to century flower, wusha and dfml on my last trip about 3 weeks ago. looking forward to go Ji An, heard quality gone up, and also the non-naked ones like oscar n jin zhe jun. any bros around?? let's hook up!!pm me please.

has the sauna been affected by yan da? any bro around can provide info?

thanks

and_alloy
18-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Me visiting CP/CA again 22-27 sep
wah, this few weeks you very hardworking hor...always in CA...haha

Director
18-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Hi Bros,

Me visiting CP/CA again 22-27 sep.

thanks

Was there just last week. No "yan da" at all. Had a good time in LJT sauna. Found century flower to be quite interesting indeed. Would like your comment about JiAn since I have not been back there for awhile now.

neverlandf
20-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Last 2 nights, went to 2 KTV.
Friday night, went to Star of Stars (XZX). Good cheap place for KTV. A bit cheaper compared to other KTVs, drinks + room cost wise.
Girls about 200+ and all girls seated in big hall for you to pick. Or you can ask mommy to bring into room. This is also naked naked place. Girls maybe 4-5 (out of 10 points) just average. 2-6-8.

Sat night, went to my one of my favorite KTV again, DFML. Again, business is still very good. Room fully booked. Need to book one day ahead. For cost conscious bro, you can choose to sit in 2nd floor room. 2nd floor room is still yet to be reno, so still old price where the room charges is only 200 compared to 3rd and 4th floor where room charges is 300-400. Good news is that 2nd floor rooms are all wireless mic now, no more wired mic :)
else you can sit in first floor. From my last FR, I told you guys that first floor just finished reno, quite nice but 3rd anf 4th are still the best place but more expensive... hehhehe

Girls wise, I think DFML has improved 5-6 (out of 10 points). I brough 3 first timer friends to DFML last night.... very fun with games and naked dance.... very wild as usual.... hahahah girls strip all my friend clothes and jeans and underwear and threw their underwear onto the plastic ceiling hahahha... hahhaha... still very wild and fun... damn nice...

Now DFML has drink package too. RMB980 all in (room and tax) and you get 5 red wines + 5 cans of 7up.... all in only RMB980....

cheers....

n733
20-09-2009, 12:50 PM
any bro can introduce some good and safe sauna for over nite?and the flight reach SZ at 11plus nite got enough time to go up to CA for sauna overnite?thks alot for the info....:D

neverlandf
20-09-2009, 05:15 PM
any bro can introduce some good and safe sauna for over nite?and the flight reach SZ at 11plus nite got enough time to go up to CA for sauna overnite?thks alot for the info....:D

Few of them, Tai Ping Yang (Pasific), or Jin Sha Vernice...

oolouis
20-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Hi Bros,

Me visiting CP/CA again 22-27 sep. Hopefully yan da not so serious if not gotta fall back on backup gals. went to century flower, wusha and dfml on my last trip about 3 weeks ago. looking forward to go Ji An, heard quality gone up, and also the non-naked ones like oscar n jin zhe jun. any bros around?? let's hook up!!pm me please.

thanks

I arrive 22Sep, meeting up with another SBF brother and his friend. I will give you a ring to see if you are free, can I have your contact nos?

bigboobman007
21-09-2009, 09:46 AM
I arrive 22Sep, meeting up with another SBF brother and his friend. I will give you a ring to see if you are free, can I have your contact nos?

u have pm bro. might not be able to access forum wen in china. at least never succesful checking the pm...so cal me.bro director, long time never cheong together. our schedule dont match well la. and alloy, u coming to join me?

and_alloy
21-09-2009, 10:30 AM
and alloy, u coming to join me?how long u gonna be there? during golden week?

surachai
21-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Those who are interested in bbs in CA pls take note that those bbs in jin xia area are closed til further notice. Apparently 2 girls were murdered at the same time by 1crazy guy on 7th sept.

A gentle reminder to all that pls be careful when cheonging in ca nowadays..it seems that the number of robberies have escalated. One of the MM I met was telling me abt how she was robbed off a motorbike last week.

Tony Stark
21-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Those who are interested in bbs in CA pls take note that those bbs in jin xia area are closed til further notice. Apparently 2 girls were murdered at the same time by 1 crazy guy on 7th sept.

A gentle reminder to all that pls be careful when cheonging in ca nowadays..it seems that the number of robberies have escalated. One of the MM I met was telling me abt how she was robbed off a motorbike last week.

Bro surachai appreciate your update. :)

Lots of gory events in DG lately. :cool:

closetspacefull
21-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Hey surachai, now they allow motorbike into the city limits? I thought all SZ and DG they forbid motocycle because of snatch and grab?

Maitong Kit Mak
21-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Hey surachai, now they allow motorbike into the city limits? I thought all SZ and DG they forbid motocycle because of snatch and grab?

Hey bro..it's still forbidden...these 无法之徒uses these bikes for these crimes!!!

surachai
21-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Hey bro..it's still forbidden...these 无法之徒uses these bikes for these crimes!!!

Haha..u speaking from personal experience hor:p

surachai
21-09-2009, 10:00 PM

CA not considered city if i am not wrong.. its only a town so motorbikes are still seen around as a cheap mode of transport for solo passengers. In Shenzhen motorcycles not allowed so the chinamen overcame this with souped up motor bicycles.

Maitong Kit Mak
22-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Haha..u speaking from personal experience hor:p

Yea...damn hate bikers now.."Phobia" whenever I see bikes..unless it's BMX la!:D

GTOKING
26-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Those who are interested in bbs in CA pls take note that those bbs in jin xia area are closed til further notice. Apparently 2 girls were murdered at the same time by 1crazy guy on 7th sept.

in that case , Im worry about bro willy , because most of the them he like to visit bbs, next time must bring 保彪, if not later the return ticket to SG he need to extend . bro surachai , why not we suggest him to buy only one way ticket to cn then will be safer , haha:D