PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

TinTin130670
20-08-2008, 04:57 PM
like that ... must introduce "air stewardess" from JYTY to u ...
her boobs is big ...:eek: ... asked bro tintin and he will tell u how he lose the "five ten" game to her the whole night ...:D

Hmmm...this trip i'll make sure she lose to me in BED...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

mage
20-08-2008, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE Two more things to ask, 1) Is there any BBS near the hotel (centre place of ChngAn).2) How far is JA ktv from Lang Qin Dao Hotel.

BBS is near the hotel if you know where to find..... there are 1-2 streets full of BBS ... walking distance...

as for JA, you need to take taxi.... about RMB15 from your hotel.....about 8-10min drive from hotel....

cheers...[/QUOTE]

The BSS is from the right or left hand side of the hotel. If can would appreciate you can provide exact locaion. Tks!!

dancetoo
20-08-2008, 05:50 PM
I'll be in CP on 15 Sept and leave for SGP on 16 Sept, if you want we can meet.

Steady la! :D
But CP is it?
I have not been there before!
I dont mind going there first, then to CA.
But you be the CO, cos i new baby.

Heard CP more commericalize, but dont mind checking it out.
Intend to go to any specific KTV?

GTOKING
20-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Dear all

After the party night on 30 Aug , there will be another arrangement to go the local disco pub at CA , according to the information , full of factory MMs hanging around. Check it out with me on 30 Aug night:D

See you guys all there;)

Botarbolampar
21-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Dear all
After the party night on 30 Aug , there will be another arrangement to go the local disco pub at CA , according to the information , full of factory MMs hanging around. Check it out with me on 30 Aug night:D
See you guys all there;)

Cheong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Tony Stark
21-08-2008, 01:00 AM
bro ... u still thinking of that mommy B*B* ??

I'm a kumcheng guy like you mah. :o :p

hahhaha now i know who is B* B*... at first, I was cracking my head who is B B.... now i know... honestly, I have not seen her since that night cheonging with you all.... my target is another mommy.... hahahhahah

Haha no worries at least our targets are different. :)

Tony Stark
21-08-2008, 01:04 AM

See you guys all there;)

Is it at 沙头XX area? There are quite a few of such discos in CA. ;)

dancetoo
21-08-2008, 03:52 AM
Dear all

After the party night on 30 Aug , there will be another arrangement to go the local disco pub at CA , according to the information , full of factory MMs hanging around. Check it out with me on 30 Aug night

See you guys all there

Wah liew eh....
You purposely post this after i post right?
To highlight to me what i missing out right?

:mad::mad::mad:

Your better be around and put red carpet for me when i arrive at CA...
If not i wouldnt forgive you!!!
Hahaha :D

dancetoo
21-08-2008, 03:59 AM
Dear all

After the party night on 30 Aug , there will be another arrangement to go the local disco pub at CA , according to the information , full of factory MMs hanging around. Check it out with me on 30 Aug night

See you guys all there

Wah liew eh....

:mad::mad::mad:

Hahaha :D

TinTin130670
21-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Dear all

See you guys all there;)

Hmm...sounds interesting...can i join in on the 5th of Sep...but i'm not as hamsum as u so how to sianz those meimeis??

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
21-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Hmm...sounds interesting...can i join in on the 5th of Sep...but i'm not as hamsum as u so how to sianz those meimeis??

Cheers,
TinTin

u r not humsup ?? than who is ?? ....:D
still remember the incident at Miraton hotel ....
how u r**e the gal .....:rolleyes:

neverlandf
21-08-2008, 04:26 PM
9 more days to GTO's BIG PARTY.... ya baby..come on baby...

GTOKING
21-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Is it at 沙头XX area? There are quite a few of such discos in CA.
Wah liew eh....
Hahaha
Cheers,
TinTin

Haha , according to the information this place is very fun and full of mms, actual location will be discuss on 30 Aug in the KTV room. ( no worries, the mms there only know mao face )

FYI , 30 Aug will be the grand party night . all the room booked and comfirmed for those who had pMed me. you need to call us on 30 Aug noon for the KTV name and location and reach the KTV before 1930hrs.

Those who MIA after 1930hrs , your seat will be cancel. sorry for the inconvenience.

Party Organizer - GTOKING
Accountant 1 - Lookingaround2
Accountant 2 - neverlandf

Estimated expenses per/head : RMB 350~400
For those who bring in their own volca - will be pay back RMB150/bottle.

sorry for we not able to call you because too many people to call, better way is you call us.

Get their china contact

GTOKING , neverlandf , lookingaround 2

Remark : 05 Sep will be pending wait for the response from others , after 30 Aug, I can free myself to join those who invite me for their party ........cheers

mage
21-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Steady la! :D
But CP is it?
I have not been there before!
I dont mind going there first, then to CA.
But you be the CO, cos i new baby.

Heard CP more commericalize, but dont mind checking it out.
Intend to go to any specific KTV?

We will check it up 2gether. I'll be at CA on 13 Sept and CP frm 14-15 Sept. Where you plan to stay at CP?

wallyp88
21-08-2008, 05:23 PM
FYI , 30 Aug will be the grand party night . all the room booked and comfirmed for those who had pMed me. you need to call us on 30 Aug noon for the KTV name and location and reach the KTV before 1930hrs........

Wow! I can sense your excitement....D-Day....:D

Lookingaround2
21-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Wow! I can sense your excitement....D-Day....:D

So you cumming or not?:D

GTOKING
21-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Wow! I can sense your excitement....D-Day....

Yeah ! bro , long time never see you liao !
hope to see you soon , you coming or not ;)

Botarbolampar
21-08-2008, 10:08 PM

Wow big party bro. Enjoy yourself kekekekekeke cheong ahhhhhhhhh.

spoonfork
22-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Haha , according to the information this place is very fun and full of mms, actual location will be discuss on 30 Aug in the KTV room. ( no worries, the mms there only know mao face )

FYI , 30 Aug will be the grand party night . all the room booked and comfirmed for those who had pMed me. you need to call us on 30 Aug noon for the KTV name and location and reach the KTV before 1930hrs.

Those who MIA after 1930hrs , your seat will be cancel. sorry for the inconvenience.

Party Organizer - GTOKING
Accountant 1 - Lookingaround2
Accountant 2 - neverlandf

Estimated expenses per/head : RMB 350~400
For those who bring in their own volca - will be pay back RMB150/bottle.

sorry for we not able to call you because too many people to call, better way is you call us.

Get their china contact

GTOKING , neverlandf , lookingaround 2

Remark : 05 Sep will be pending wait for the response from others , after 30 Aug, I can free myself to join those who invite me for their party ........cheers

WOW!!!!! How I wish I can be there to join your party! Well, maybe one day! I have had the pleasure of partying with your two accountants (Bro Lookingaround2 and neverlandf) and I must say that they really put in the most incredible efforts in ensuring that everybody enjoys to the MAX and only pay the bare (or fair) minimum.

Hahaha.... I still remember your first accountant saying: "Look guys, please dun let your meimeis suka suka order. All orders must go thru me.. OK?"

...... I SALUTE YOU >>>> ACCOUNTANT1

Lookingaround2
22-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Hahaha.... I still remember your first accountant saying: "Look guys, please dun let your meimeis suka suka order. All orders must go thru me.. OK?"

Thank you, Thank you.... we all learn from experience...... :D

pity you can't join us this trip, hope to see you again.

Happykiwi
22-08-2008, 12:21 PM
WOW!!!!! How I wish I can be there to join your party! Well, maybe one day! I have had the pleasure of partying with your two accountants (Bro Lookingaround2 and neverlandf) and I must say that they really put in the most incredible efforts in ensuring that everybody enjoys to the MAX and only pay the bare (or fair) minimum.

Hahaha..... bro Lookingaround is not only a good bean-counter, he is also very good at spotting the talent. :D Sometimes when I'm blur, blur, then I get him to pick the gers for me....... Hence his nick 'cos walau, he always looking around one horrr so you must be quick to keep up with him!

Unfortunately, our "tastes" are too similar so sometimes we "fight" over the same gers but of course, all for fun only lah..... nothing serious! He's a young buck and I'm just another dirty UFO , so how to compete with him arhhh??? :rolleyes::D

wallyp88
22-08-2008, 01:22 PM
So you cumming or not?:D

So many bros concern about my 性福, I think cannot disappoint you guys la....;)

Lookingaround2
22-08-2008, 01:44 PM
So many bros concern about my 性福, I think cannot disappoint you guys la....;)

great, so that mean i'll see you... pm me your plan... i pm you ours.

Lookingaround2
22-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Unfortunately, our "tastes" are too similar so sometimes we "fight" over the same gers but of course, all for fun only lah..... nothing serious! He's a young buck and I'm just another dirty UFO , so how to compete with him arhhh??? :rolleyes::D

Only a few similar lar.... for example, your footie gal i will not touch... :D HAHAHA

If fact it you all change your taste to compete with me.. my taste never change... jialat... competation is getting tougher and tougher.... or else can never win you all liao...;)

raymondl3est
22-08-2008, 01:57 PM
bro is me l3est
pls help me to up this nick back thanks :o

XR29
22-08-2008, 02:38 PM
sure or not .. pretty/model cat gals ..
their classification of model cat is based on height onli ....
looks can be as bad as grade 5 and below ...

Bro,

U are correct, basically I feel that the 3/8/1 category is based on height only.This is bcos I saw quite a few of them and their looks are just so so. I in CA now awaiting for the association party on 30 Aug.

XR29
22-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Dear all

See you guys all there;)

Yo bro,

Have check out the above mentioned location with the locals, it should be near to the CA main bus terminal. The entrance fee for gals is 3rmb from Mon to Thurs and 5 rmb from Fri to Sun. Maybe tonight will go and take a look and update u guys again.Cheers....

GTOKING
22-08-2008, 04:15 PM

haha , thats why need these 2 accountant to handle the bill , as a organizer should not involve in any money , I have to make myself clean ........to prevent misunderstanding , thats why I need third party to handle .

:D

adidas88
22-08-2008, 05:10 PM
haha , thats why need these 2 accountant to handle the bill , as a organizer should not involve in any money , I have to make myself clean ........to prevent misunderstanding , thats why I need third party to handle .
do u need auditor too ? ..:D

neverlandf
22-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Latest update in CA... damn 颱風鸚鵡 is here now.... very very strong wind and rain.... yellow/orange warning has been issued in DG..... guess have to stay home tonight and tomorrow too...... good to rest for GTO's big party.... ya baby... come on come on...

adidas88
22-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Latest update in CA... damn 颱風鸚鵡 is here now.... very very strong wind and rain.... yellow/orange warning has been issued in DG..... guess have to stay home tonight and tomorrow too...... good to rest for GTO's big party.... ya baby... come on come on...

bro ... u r fortunate to be staying in CA and rest ...
many flights into HK/Macau have been cancelled and delay today ...
passengers get stranded in airport ....
situation is still unclear for tomorrow ....

hope the typhoon will shift away as soon as possible ...

Latest News (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080822/tts-hongkong-weather-typhoon-444f7d7.html)

GTOKING
22-08-2008, 10:58 PM
do u need auditor too ? ..

I need sponsor...........u ok;)

Tony Stark
23-08-2008, 12:40 AM

bro ... u r fortunate to be staying in CA and rest ...
many flights into HK/Macau have been cancelled and delay today ...
passengers get stranded in airport ....
situation is still unclear for tomorrow ....

hope the typhoon will shift away as soon as possible ...

Latest News (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080822/tts-hongkong-weather-typhoon-444f7d7.html)

Walan don't say liao. Me stranded in Macau maciam on Alcatraz island. Sibei dulan! :mad:

GTOKING
23-08-2008, 07:55 AM
Walan don't say liao. Me stranded in Macau maciam on Alcatraz island. Sibei dulan! :

no worries bro , try to take it in the + way , good time stay at room with mms:D

neverlandf
23-08-2008, 09:51 AM
This morning.... the strong wind has stopped.... I guess the Nuri has gone...
hahhahah good... at least can go out for shopping and eye washing later in the afternoon.....

TinTin130670
23-08-2008, 01:19 PM
This morning.... the strong wind has stopped.... I guess the Nuri has gone...
hahhahah good... at least can go out for shopping and eye washing later in the afternoon.....

Yo...Bro...must bring me go eye-washing too when i'm there on the 5th...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
23-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Yo...Bro...must bring me go eye-washing too when i'm there on the 5th...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

bro ... i can bring u eye-washing here in SG too ....
many brands of eye drops available in watson and guardian pharmacy ... :D

neverlandf
23-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi bro,
can anyone PM me DFML mommy number? plan to go tonight...
I somehow lost the number..... :( thanks...

GTOKING
23-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Yo...Bro...must bring me go eye-washing too when i'm there on the 5th...

Cheers,
TinTin

Thought you come on 30th Aug ??:confused:

GTOKING
23-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Another 5 Days.................大伟 来了,台湾nono , 苏乃菜 , 天空人, 看来看去,枪头,
冷气人,读书人,温神, 人面兽心,希望得到性 , 都来了

neverlandf
23-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks bro petrolhead... got number from him d...

Hi bro,

TinTin130670
23-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Thought you come on 30th Aug ??:confused:

I'm coming on the 5th Sep not 30th Aug...so i'll miss yr GTO party...:(
So u must bring me to the disco pub on the 5th...but u must sianz those meimei on my behalf cause u more hamsum...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

pc5526
24-08-2008, 12:01 AM

还有还有。。。和尚,敌人,瓦立,油头,笔得。。 全部都来了!!!
长安将再次面临前所未有的大灾难。。。 善在善在。。 而弥陀佛。。。

raymondl3est
24-08-2008, 02:09 AM
all bro pls help me to up this nick back thanks

demarco
24-08-2008, 03:45 AM

怪兽来了。。。。怪兽来了

wolfmaster
24-08-2008, 09:28 AM
I'm coming on the 5th Sep not 30th Aug...so i'll miss yr GTO party...:(
So u must bring me to the disco pub on the 5th...but u must sianz those meimei on my behalf cause u more hamsum...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Bro Tin Tin

I also not able to join becos only coming on 5th Aug.
Maybe can meet up..

hehe

wolfmaster
24-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Hi bro,

can any kind bro share this contact too?

I would like to try DFML too. never been there...

neverlandf
24-08-2008, 11:22 AM
can any kind bro share this contact too?

I would like to try DFML too. never been there...

Business for DFML was very good last night.... called and did not manage to get a room... even BIG BIG room got taken..... damn.....
anyway, went to JA AGAIN>...... my friends came late... reached there 8:30pm..... damn NO more girls..... last night JA business was super good also.... mommy said 70++ room all fully taken and some room even without girls or mm.... damn... likely... mommy kept one for me.... hhahahah new girl from Guangdong... but short... about 1.55m... round boobs... hahahha fun also ....
can't wait for GTO's party.... hhahaha

neverlandf
24-08-2008, 11:24 AM

还有我, 美丽的神话, 在此等待…. 哈哈!

GTOKING
24-08-2008, 11:35 AM

怪兽来了。。。。怪兽来了

好。很好。。。。。。大家都到了,,,,,,,30 号晚上见:D

SexKing972
24-08-2008, 11:42 AM
还有我, 美丽的神话, 在此等待…. 哈哈!

还有我。。。。。。。。。。。性王:D

Botarbolampar
24-08-2008, 02:25 PM
还有我。。。。。。。。。。。性王:D

kekekekeke so funny.......

adidas88
24-08-2008, 03:06 PM
好。很好。。。。。。大家都到了,,,,,,,30 号晚上见:D

hoho ... 大家都到。。。我阿迪达斯三叶草没有到 ... hoho ...:(:(

Happykiwi
25-08-2008, 06:59 AM
Business for DFML was very good last night.... called and did not manage to get a room... even BIG BIG room got taken..... damn.....
anyway, went to JA AGAIN>...... my friends came late... reached there 8:30pm..... damn NO more girls..... last night JA business was super good also.... mommy said 70++ room all fully taken and some room even without girls or mm.... damn... likely... mommy kept one for me.... hhahahah new girl from Guangdong... but short... about 1.55m... round boobs... hahahha fun also ....
can't wait for GTO's party.... hhahaha

All the publicity from this thread has really made CA a new "cheong heaven" destination for many of the samsters here. Walau, let us hope we we don't spoil the market too much.

I think 30 August could be a real problem for you guys especially if the party gets too big. Let us hope everything goes well and have fun! ........ CHEONG ......aahhhh :D

raymondl3est
25-08-2008, 10:01 AM
9 more day to zhuhai :p:p

all bro pls help me to up this nick back thanks

neverlandf
25-08-2008, 10:54 AM
From what I gathered so far.... business is good for those special KTV like JA, DFML..... for normal or upskill type like TDWX.... business is bad...
I was having dinner with one MM from TDWX last night.... she said business is bad for TDWX and also new Oscar ... most of the time, half of the MMs in TDWX 没坐台.... Oscar now also offers back 70% discount for drinks......

All the publicity from this thread has really made CA a new "cheong heaven" destination for many of the samsters here. Walau, let us hope we we don't spoil the market too much.

I think 30 August could be a real problem for you guys especially if the party gets too big. Let us hope everything goes well and have fun! ........ CHEONG ......aahhhh :D

Happykiwi
25-08-2008, 12:00 PM
From what I gathered so far.... business is good for those special KTV like JA, DFML..... for normal or upskill type like TDWX.... business is bad...
I was having dinner with one MM from TDWX last night.... she said business is bad for TDWX and also new Oscar ... most of the time, half of the MMs in TDWX 没坐台.... Oscar now also offers back 70% discount for drinks......

I thought the gers at TDWZ didn't look too bad except they were more mature, but the 3-8-10 rate may be a bit too much for the budget conscious. :rolleyes:

adidas88
25-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Oscar now also offers back 70% discount for drinks......
hm ... that's value for money ... :D
too bad ... i won't be in CA this time ....:(

bonk88
25-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Oscar now also offers back 70% discount for drinks......

hm ... that's value for money ... :D
too bad ... i won't be in CA this time ....

Yeap, the DJ call me today, tell me oscar no biz, so they come back the 70%discount again, and ask me to go down see her...;). And she thinking of just work full time in the office for day, the nite job(DJ as part time) may quit...since no biz
But too bad, might not coming to CA so soon....

adidas88
25-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Yeap, the DJ call me today, tell me oscar no biz, so they come back the 70%discount again, and ask me to go down see her...;). And she thinking of just work full time in the office for day, the nite job(DJ as part time) may quit...since no biz

the DJ called u ?? i thought it shld be mommy B*B* ... :D

bonk88
25-08-2008, 04:53 PM
the DJ called u ?? i thought it shld be mommy B*B* ...

mummy B*B* call me for what? she dont have my sin no...only my OL and the DJ form CA have my sin no...
And the mummy have other bro interested liao...;)

petrolheadsg
25-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Bros Adidas and bonk88

tks for your reports. My guess is unless primary motive is to drink and not the MMs, then even 70% disc may not get us back there if MM quality and service is not there. Agree boh?

For us, its the time and effort we expend in hauling our ass over there. The ktv drinking and singing is prelude and lubricant to enjoyment with MM's and bros. Ideally we would like to have BOTH ie cheap drinks AND good MM experience. If one has to give...it will likely be the drinks and not the MM

adidas88
25-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Bros Adidas and bonk88

tks for your reports. My guess is unless primary motive is to drink and not the MMs, then even 70% disc may not get us back there if MM quality and service is not there. Agree boh?
totally agreed with u on this point ....
u mean the 70% discount is onli on drinks ... not include the room charges or total bills ?

For us, its the time and effort we expend in hauling our ass over there. The ktv drinking and singing is prelude and lubricant to enjoyment with MM's and bros. Ideally we would like to have BOTH ie cheap drinks AND good MM experience. If one has to give...it will likely be the drinks and not the MM
again totally agreed .... good MM experience matter most to anything else ...

neverlandf
25-08-2008, 07:26 PM
70% discount is for drink... but the min spent for room still stay... meaning... if the room min spent is RMB500... you still need to pay RMB500 but now with the RMB500 you are getting more bottle of wines (70% more bottle of wine)....
Normally we get like 2 wines and free 1 bottle... some is like 1 bottle wine free 1 bottle wine.... but for Oscar now... it is buy 1 bottle free 1.5bottle more.... hahhahah

u mean the 70% discount is onli on drinks ... not include the room charges or total bills ?

GTOKING
25-08-2008, 08:29 PM
again totally agreed .... good MM experience matter most to anything else ...
70% discount is for drink... but the min spent for room still stay... meaning... if the room min spent is RMB500... you still need to pay RMB500 but now with the RMB500 you are getting more bottle of wines (70% more bottle of wine)....
Normally we get like 2 wines and free 1 bottle... some is like 1 bottle wine free 1 bottle wine.... but for Oscar now... it is buy 1 bottle free 1.5bottle more.... hahhahah

Thats why chinese got one words say :

一种米养百样人:D

bonk88
26-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Bros Adidas and bonk88

Totally agree with u bro, but u cant have the both world in ur hand, have to give up one side...
But if the quality of the MM is so good, i think the drink and other charges were be very expensive, usually the case....

adidas88
26-08-2008, 09:00 AM
so with the minimum at rmb500 ...how many bottles of wine/liquor u can get after the 70% discount and the buy 1 free 1.5 bottle promotion ??

Totally agree with u bro, but u cant have the both world in ur hand, have to give up one side...
But if the quality of the MM is so good, i think the drink and other charges were be very expensive, usually the case....
not exactly true to the point .. some time u can find gems in less expensive places ...
moreover, honestly speaking, i dun think all the ktv's in prc can be more expensive than those back in SG ... and there r more varities and choices in prc ...

neverlandf
26-08-2008, 10:58 AM
4 more days to GTO’s BIG PARTY…. Come on baby… Ye Baby…

raymondl3est
26-08-2008, 11:01 AM
4 more days to GTO’s BIG PARTY…. Come on baby… Ye Baby…

wow bro look like u very happy for u party to bad i cannot join i only reach zhu hai on the 3 sep :(

Tony Stark
26-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Yeap, the DJ call me today, tell me oscar no biz, so they come back the 70%discount again, and ask me to go down see her.... And she thinking of just work full time in the office for day, the nite job(DJ as part time) may quit...since no biz

I know which DJ which are talking about. Hehehe. You better hurry and go to Oscar and support her. I'm sure she'll appreciate it. And then... :D

the DJ called u ?? i thought it shld be mommy B*B* ...

mummy B*B* call me for what? she dont have my sin no...only my OL and the DJ form CA have my sin no...
And the mummy have other bro interested liao...;)

Talking about me huh? ;) Can some kind bro help to send her some flowers on my behalf? Say it's from a secret admirer. Think can use bro neverlandf's services cuz he's the CA resident. Haha. :p

Tony Stark
26-08-2008, 02:27 PM
not exactly true to the point .. some time u can find gems in less expensive places ...
moreover, honestly speaking, i dun think all the ktv's in prc can be more expensive than those back in SG ... and there r more varities and choices in prc ...

I agree. If luck is with you. You can find a gem in any place.

neverlandf
26-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Talking about me huh? ;) Can some kind bro help to send her some flowers on my behalf? Say it's from a secret admirer. Think can use bro neverlandf's services cuz he's the CA resident. Haha. :p

You serious or not??? hahhaha btw, I have forgotten how she looked like d....
i remember she is tight slim figure but not that tall right? I threw away her name card d.... no more her phone number... hahahhaha

Tony Stark
26-08-2008, 02:59 PM
You serious or not??? hahhaha btw, I have forgotten how she looked like d....
i remember she is tight slim figure but not that tall right? I threw away her name card d.... no more her phone number... hahahhaha

Yeah serious. Might need your help end of Sep when my dates to China are approaching. Refresh her memory a bit before I come to CA. :D She's about 1.55m only. Her (.)(.) very easy to spot. Kekeke. :D

adidas88
26-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Yeah serious. Might need your help end of Sep when my dates to China are approaching. Refresh her memory a bit before I come to CA. :D She's about 1.55m only. Her (.)(.) very easy to spot. Kekeke. :D

no joke ....
i think if u sent money ... she will definately remember who u r ....
and will 洗白白 and wait for u .....:D

GTOKING
26-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Latest info - got high school girl on call at RMB 150
Detail will be share on 30 Aug night in the KTV room
Cheers

TinTin130670
26-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Cheers

I also want!!!!...can???....:D
Association Party Night At CA
30 Aug 2008, 05 Sep 2008(pending)19 Sep 2008, 20 Sep 2008
*Haiz*...05 Sep 2008 still pending....:(

Cheers,
TinTin

coolmanks
27-08-2008, 12:05 AM
"high school girl" or "high school girls" please be clear? :D

If one girl only, sure big riot. Then I better stay away from CA. hahaha.

If many high school girls, I will book my ticket now.....:p

Cheers

Tony Stark
27-08-2008, 03:31 AM
no joke ....
i think if u sent money ... she will definately remember who u r ....
and will 洗白白 and wait for u .....:D

This I have no doubt. Chairman Mao's face is anytime more handsome than ours. :D

adidas88
27-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Cheers
like that die die must be in CA ....
:( .. but me in CP ....:(

wolfmaster
27-08-2008, 09:30 AM
I also want!!!!...can???....:D
*Haiz*...05 Sep 2008 still pending....:(

Cheers,
TinTin

Contact bro GTO that I might be able to drop by CA on 5th Sep.
Planning party... count me in man....

1st time joining.. will be excited man..:D

murali
27-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Cheersbro GTO, smsed u on your 134 number but no response

still in use?

hope to join u all on the 5th instead

adidas88
27-08-2008, 01:06 PM
bro GTO, smsed u on your 134 number but no response

still in use?

hope to join u all on the 5th instead

bro .... GTO is still in SG ....

GTOKING
27-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Dear all

You can contact my SG phone no or china no which posted at my signature column from date 29 Aug 1130pm onwards

All the KT , High school girls , Disco factory info will be share on the 30 Aug Party Night .

For the 05 Sep Party Night - Please start to forward me your attendance
then I will arrange.

Cheers:D

fatt kor and the rest .........shui bo !!1;)

murali
27-08-2008, 05:43 PM
bro .... GTO is still in SG ....no wonder lah...sian lor.....

adidas88
27-08-2008, 06:46 PM
All the KT , High school girls , Disco factory info will be share on the 30 Aug Party Night .
then I will arrange.

yipee ..... GTO KING is official name King of CA ...:D

GTOKING
27-08-2008, 09:22 PM
yipee ..... GTO KING is official name King of CA ...:D

bro , u go CP never jio me:rolleyes:

adidas88
27-08-2008, 09:43 PM
bro , u go CP never jio me:rolleyes:

sorry .. my King ....
this CP trip is more like "honeymoon" trip for me and my gal lar ...:)
thus did not arrange to cheong with any bros ..
but will join bros who'll be in CP during my trip ....:o

TinTin130670
27-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Dear all

then I will arrange.

Cheers:D

Swee...put my name as the 1st in yr list for 5th Sep Party...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

murali
28-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Swee...put my name as the 1st in yr list for 5th Sep Party...:D

Cheers,
TinTinthen i put mine as 2nd can?

Ahh Fatt
28-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Dear all

You can contact my SG phone no or china no which posted at my signature column from date 29 Aug 1130pm onwards

then I will arrange.

Cheers

fatt kor and the rest .........shui bo !!1;)
OMG, we might be taking hte same flight on 29th via TIGER.... :eek::p

neverlandf
28-08-2008, 04:37 PM
2 more days to GTO's BIG part.... ya baby.... hahhahaha...

I just came back from Shenzhen... had bad experience in KTV... damn....
I have posted it in Shenzhen tread....

here is the copy.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shenzhen visit:

Just a short FR from me... I just came back from ShenZhen this morning... managed to go to one KTV in 南山区 at 新桃圆酒店....

Well, yesterday, I went to Shenzhen for some exhibition. Spent the whole day visiting supplier's booths. So usual lar, at night, got invitation for dinner and KTV.....

We had dinner at about 6:30pm... finished about 8pm.... after that went to 新桃圆酒店 KTV in 南山区. It was my first time there....

The room deco was nice.... as for the girls, not bad too avarage of 5-6 score.... I picked 2 girls.... one from Hunan and one from Chongqing.....

NOTE#1: whether you have 大姨妈 or not, there was NO indication from the girls whether diff color tag or diff uniform....

so KTV usual stuffs lo... drank wine, played dice, 7-8-9, singing.... was fun... everyone was high in alcohol...

NOTE#2: Another thing I learned from ShenZhen KTV, when the girl asked your permission to change to thier regular clothes, this does not mean asking you to bring them out.... it is purely most of the girls do not like to wear uniform...

At about 12 midnight, i tabao the hunan girl back to hotel... asking her to change...

NOTE#3: When you tabao girl in Shenzhen, you need to make clear whether it is for short term or overnight...... some girls do not want to overnight..

Once back to hotel room, shit this 4-star hotel does not put CD in room.... damn.... hunan did not bring CD also... shit.... need to take taxi to nearby 7-11 to bring CD...

ok, back to the room d... so Hunan girl bathed for me.... not bad... my hands were busy with her boobs... nice round boobs....

back to bed.... started... she cat bathed me... not bad.. moaning sound all the way... then came to my didii and balls... she licked my balls.... one hand holding my didi.... looked at me and smiled.... I said why??????
She said she does not do blow job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn .....

NOTE#4: She said 9 out 10 girls in Shenzhen KTV girls do not do blow job, any bro confirm this????

I was like what the FXXk.... you like it or not, you have to blow........
Sudah potong stim lar..... anyway, she did blow for me.... not bad and not good too... i had better one in CA.....

put on CD, then started with cowgirl... moaning moaning... ah ah... then I raised my selfself up and both of us sitting face to face style.... f f f for while... then I did missionary and then released....so far, no complain... good GFE too...

After that ....

Then nightmare started......it is about 1:30am or 2am....
SHE SAID SHE WANTED to go back HOME.... her excuse is NOT able to sleep in foreign bed... i was like HUH???? hello.... When i asked her to 陪我.... meaning I wanted her to stay until next morning with me.... the was well indicated to the KTV 副总 too.... but she said no one told her .... and she never overnight before... ever.....

I called up the KTV 副总 and complained.... He also scolded the hunan girl over the phone ... asked her to stay....

Thing was ok for a while... then she kept on asking and pleading me to let her go... or she will aske someone else to teman me...

So she called the Chongqing girl... but the Chongqing girl is having 大姨妈....hello.... when she sat with me, she did not tell me she is NOT convenient.... just image, if I only picked 1 girl and later wanted to tabao her... then only found she is having 大姨妈.... then I would have no more girl????

Shenzhen scene is really diff....

Anyway, to cut the story short... I let the hunan girl go at 3am... I still paid her RMB1k for the service... BTW, the rate in Shenzhen is high ... it is 2/5/10.....

Total bad and screw up experience for me in SZ......

Any bro in Shenzhen, can you comment this? is this always the case?

Thanks.... cheers...

neverlandf
28-08-2008, 04:43 PM

here is the copy.....

Shenzhen visit:

Just a short FR from me... I just came back from ShenZhen this morning... managed to go to one KTV in 南山区 at 新桃圆酒店....

Well, yesterday, I went to Shenzhen for some exhibition. Spent the whole day visiting supplier's booths. So usual lar, at night, got invitation for dinner and KTV.....

We had dinner at about 6:30pm... finished about 8pm.... after that went to 新桃圆酒店 KTV in 南山区. It was my first time there....

The room deco was nice.... as for the girls, not bad too avarage of 5-6 score.... I picked 2 girls.... one from Hunan and one from Chongqing.....

NOTE#1: whether you have 大姨妈 or not, there was NO indication from the girls whether diff color tag or diff uniform....

so KTV usual stuffs lo... drank wine, played dice, 7-8-9, singing.... was fun... everyone was high in alcohol...

NOTE#2: Another thing I learned from ShenZhen KTV, when the girl asked your permission to change to thier regular clothes, this does not mean asking you to bring them out.... it is purely most of the girls do not like to wear uniform...

At about 12 midnight, i tabao the hunan girl back to hotel... asking her to change...

NOTE#3: When you tabao girl in Shenzhen, you need to make clear whether it is for short term or overnight...... some girls do not want to overnight..

Once back to hotel room, shit this 4-star hotel does not put CD in room.... damn.... hunan did not bring CD also... shit.... need to take taxi to nearby 7-11 to bring CD...

ok, back to the room d... so Hunan girl bathed for me.... not bad... my hands were busy with her boobs... nice round boobs....

back to bed.... started... she cat bathed me... not bad.. moaning sound all the way... then came to my didii and balls... she licked my balls.... one hand holding my didi.... looked at me and smiled.... I said why??????

NOTE#4: She said 9 out 10 girls in Shenzhen KTV girls do not do blow job, any bro confirm this????

Sudah potong stim lar..... anyway, she did blow for me.... not bad and not good too... i had better one in CA.....

put on CD, then started with cowgirl... moaning moaning... ah ah... then I raised my selfself up and both of us sitting face to face style.... f f f for while... then I did missionary and then released....so far, no complain... good GFE too...

After that ....

SHE SAID SHE WANTED to go back HOME.... her excuse is NOT able to sleep in foreign bed... i was like HUH???? hello.... When i asked her to 陪我.... meaning I wanted her to stay until next morning with me.... the was well indicated to the KTV 副总 too.... but she said no one told her .... and she never overnight before... ever.....

I called up the KTV 副总 and complained.... He also scolded the hunan girl over the phone ... asked her to stay....

Thing was ok for a while... then she kept on asking and pleading me to let her go... or she will aske someone else to teman me...

So she called the Chongqing girl... but the Chongqing girl is having 大姨妈....hello.... when she sat with me, she did not tell me she is NOT convenient.... just image, if I only picked 1 girl and later wanted to tabao her... then only found she is having 大姨妈.... then I would have no more girl????

Anyway, to cut the story short... I let the hunan girl go at 3am... I still paid her RMB1k for the service... BTW, the rate in Shenzhen is high ... it is 2/5/10.....

Thanks.... cheers...

cwvlchua
28-08-2008, 05:01 PM
:D[QUOTE=dancetoo;2990265]Yo...

I guess most of you very excited about going to CA SSSOOONNNN huh
Guess 30th AUG will be a big night.

Im going on the 15th -> 21th Sept.
NO kakis yet... Maitong only going after 21th!
AHHHH!!!! HELP HELP! I dont wanna be along in the room!!!!

Anyone wanna go along too?
First timer thinking of going can pm me.

I be the CO! Yeah

Hi Dancetoo

I and my friend will be at Dongguan from 15sep nite-19sep 08 , we are staying in Royal garden Hotel in Dalang the (heard from friend the near by KTV to toboh back is around CNY1000:rolleyes: . This is my 1'st time Dongguan and changan(CA) sound like a very intersting place to go.

do you mind if we joint you guys in one of the night ?:D

GTOKING
28-08-2008, 06:12 PM
The final count down.................is the final count down

See you there ! fatt korr , see u at airport ....haha:D

griffinthanos
28-08-2008, 11:54 PM

here is the copy.....

Shenzhen visit:

After that ....

Thanks.... cheers...

Just to share my experience in SZ:

Note 1, it varies from place to place but most of the time, when we tell the mamasan or papasan to bring in girls who can 出街, so there shld be no excuse of 大姨妈. If girl use this tactic to reject, then mamasan and papasan will be fucked jialat by us. And of course girl gets fucked by mamasan/papasan in return.

Note 2, I think that is pretty common in most places, esp when they wear skimpy clothes and aircon damn cold.

Note 3, again I think that is something u need to make clear whereever u go. Some girls don't do overnight cos they have bfs/husbands/gfs whatever waiting for them at home. Or they may have school or whatever shit. So once u decide which girl u want to bring back u need to ask. Happened to me acouple of times in the beginning. And even now sometimes forget to ask then kenna told she can only do ST once she back in the room.

Note 4, I don't think the number is 9 out of 10, but yes, larger proportion of girls dun do BJs. Sometimes because they think its "dirty" and sometimes because they onli do it for their man and not customer....

btw, ur rate of 2, 5, 10 is already not bad, most of the places we go charge us 4, 8, 12 or 15!!!!

mebirdie
29-08-2008, 04:17 AM

If you see my tai kor ah fatt, you will see me as well. :D

adidas88
29-08-2008, 06:38 AM
here is the copy.....

sorry to hear ur bad experiences in SZ ...
well ... we will have our good and bad days when we cheong ...
take it as a pinch of salt .... not all the time, we get honey .. :D

neverlandf
29-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Ya baby.... welcome back all the bros to CA..... let partyyyy begins.....
hahahhahahhaha....

wallyp88
29-08-2008, 11:17 AM
OMG, we might be taking hte same flight on 29th via TIGER.... :eek::p

With Fatt, Bird and GTO in the plane, good luck to all female passengers and air stewardess......:D

Ahh Fatt
29-08-2008, 12:31 PM
For Bro Adidas88,

change of plans, as u r aware the grp is heading for CA's GTO GRANDMASTER Party tomorrow, we will be heading there as well. :D:p

Bro GTO,
I wun be staying CA for the nite as i have KC waiting 4 me in CP. I will join u all for the party but will head back to CP after the party......Hmmmmmm
So Bro GTO, kindly allow xiao di some standing room will do.. :D

I need contact for drivers for
CP to CA trip and CA back to CP....

Giam Sia.

mebirdie
29-08-2008, 01:43 PM
For Bro Adidas88,

change of plans, as u r aware the grp is heading for CA's GTO GRANDMASTER Party tomorrow, we will be heading there as well. :D:p

Bro GTO,
I wun be staying CA for the nite as i have KC waiting 4 me in CP. I will join u all for the party but will head back to CP after the party......Hmmmmmm

Giam Sia.

I got 1 contact. Said busy, still got time to post. I am waiting for you at the airport. :mad:

neverlandf
29-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Thanks bro for the comments.... hahhaha... from this experience, i would say I will prefer to cheong in CA or CP.... hahhaha cheap and nice girls.....
no nonsense at night... only moaning sound at night .... hhahahha.... girls here when they see dick, they suck, NOT smile at you and say NO NO..

Just to share my experience in SZ:

Note 1, it varies from place to place but most of the time, when we tell the mamasan or papasan to bring in girls who can 出街, so there shld be no excuse of 大姨妈. If girl use this tactic to reject, then mamasan and papasan will be fucked jialat by us. And of course girl gets fucked by mamasan/papasan in return.

Note 2, I think that is pretty common in most places, esp when they wear skimpy clothes and aircon damn cold.

Note 3, again I think that is something u need to make clear whereever u go. Some girls don't do overnight cos they have bfs/husbands/gfs whatever waiting for them at home. Or they may have school or whatever shit. So once u decide which girl u want to bring back u need to ask. Happened to me acouple of times in the beginning. And even now sometimes forget to ask then kenna told she can only do ST once she back in the room.

Note 4, I don't think the number is 9 out of 10, but yes, larger proportion of girls dun do BJs. Sometimes because they think its "dirty" and sometimes because they onli do it for their man and not customer....

btw, ur rate of 2, 5, 10 is already not bad, most of the places we go charge us 4, 8, 12 or 15!!!!

spoonfork
29-08-2008, 03:20 PM
For Bro Adidas88,

Bro GTO,

Giam Sia.

Bro Seriphium will be in CP with us on the 7th. This is the first time for him.... Let the old times roll... hehehe

If you can't remember him, he's the guy that always pretend to be drunk to get the mms attention. Mouth over the paper basket but no vomit coming out.. hahahaha

Very Old Man
29-08-2008, 05:50 PM
:D[QUOTE=dancetoo;2990265]Yo...

I guess most of you very excited about going to CA SSSOOONNNN huh
Guess 30th AUG will be a big night.

Im going on the 15th -> 21th Sept.
NO kakis yet... Maitong only going after 21th!
AHHHH!!!! HELP HELP! I dont wanna be along in the room!!!!

Anyone wanna go along too?
First timer thinking of going can pm me.

I be the CO! Yeah

Hi Dancetoo

I and my friend will be at Dongguan from 15sep nite-19sep 08 , we are staying in Royal garden Hotel in Dalang the (heard from friend the near by KTV to toboh back is around CNY1000:rolleyes: . This is my 1'st time Dongguan and changan(CA) sound like a very intersting place to go.

do you mind if we joint you guys in one of the night ?:D

Bro, your friend me actually wanted to go with you as I mentioned, but no money. Enjoy your 2 overnight and 1 short term there. Do one more extra short term for me can?......ENJOY!!!!!!;)

alwong
29-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Dear all,

Anyone ever try this place "美丽湾休闲中心" 地址:广东东莞市长安镇振安路上沙路段?

I heard this place is quite good for MP and Sauna. :D

Thanks! :)

wish4sex
30-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Arrive at CA around 3 plus with bro XY, after check in, went for late lunch.

Bro XY introduce bro XR29 to me. After which we proceed to JDL for sauna.

I must say the experience was different as the MMs was paraded on the T-shape stage where they do the catwalk for you to choose.

Would like to thank bro XR29 for showing us around CA even though we have only met for like 3 hours.

Cheers

nex100
30-08-2008, 01:15 AM
Arrive at CA around 3 plus with bro XY, after check in, went for late lunch.

Bro XY introduce bro XR29 to me. After which we proceed to JDL for sauna.

I must say the experience was different as the MMs was paraded on the T-shape stage where they do the catwalk for you to choose.

Would like to thank bro XR29 for showing us around CA even though we have only met for like 3 hours.

Cheers

yo bro where is this place, pm me?

neverlandf
30-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi all,
Just received call from GTO.... he asked me to post his latest mobile number....
here is GTO number: 15017086874

adidas88
30-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Hi all,
Just received call from GTO.... he asked me to post his latest mobile number....
here is GTO number: 15017086874

thank u bro ... was trying to call him last nite but realise that he was on the plane with bro ah fatt and the rest ..

For Bro Adidas88,
change of plans, as u r aware the grp is heading for CA's GTO GRANDMASTER Party tomorrow, we will be heading there as well.
Got it bro .. thanks for calling me too ..
hope to see u in CP ... me now "honeymooning" with my gal ... :D

fuc_99
31-08-2008, 03:33 AM
hi bros

how is your 30th gathering

mebirdie
31-08-2008, 07:13 AM
Thanks for GTOKing and all bros for the arrangement.

Yesterday, so many bros. So also do not remember who is who?
Anyway, we all have fun. :D
The drinks, the gals, the cake, the "dance" and ...... :p

adidas88
31-08-2008, 08:16 AM

urg ?? bro birdie in CA ? i thought u r in CP now ... :D
so bro gigantor and sco r not with u guys in CA ??

neverlandf
31-08-2008, 09:39 AM
hi bros

how is your 30th gathering

Was a blast.... met new friends... old freinds last night.... girls were wild... dancing... disco.... singing..... dice...... striping.... hhahahhah
also... famous cake throwing.... I am sure a lot of bro will write their own FR....

Personally, I have the honor to meet GTOKING, Fatt kor... Skyman....and also.... sifu SEXKING..... hhahahhahah all the taikor were here.......
cheers.....

wallyp88
31-08-2008, 12:00 PM
What a PARTY!!!!!!!

Thanks GTO for making it happen.....

Happy belated BD, bro Bxxx, the sight of you standing totally naked in the dance floor with both hands pointing to the ceiling has caused permanent to my brain...

Bro WH, I guess it was your first BJ standing in the dance floor in front of more than thirty pair of eyes right? But it was too brief lah....I m happy for you to see you still standing at the end of the night, otherwise knocked out three nights in a row can be a record.

Bro Jxx, while all the other bros have their eyes glued to the naked mms in the dance floor, you were quitely enjoying the HJ and BJ from your two mms, you thought no one see hor.....I very kay poh one.....

Bro Mxxg, be careful when you kept on saying the alcohol have no effect on you lah... Guess you learnt it the hard way liao...Hihihi......By the way, sorry hor!

chanyboy
31-08-2008, 12:42 PM
...The drinks, the gals, the cake, the "dance" and ...... :p

Wat a blast.... girls were wild... dancing... disco.... singing..... dice...... striping.... famous cake throwing....all the taikor were here.......

What a PARTY!!!!!!! ....first BJ standing in the dance floor...
...eyes glued to the naked mms in the dance floor, ...quitely enjoying the HJ and BJ from two mms...

Gosh..make me so envy & gian. Damn..like that, hard hard oso Oct/Nov has to make a last trip for the year..via ZH-CA/CP.

chanyboy
31-08-2008, 01:21 PM
...try this place "美丽湾休闲中心" 地址:广东东莞市长安镇振安路上沙路段? I heard this place is quite good for MP and Sauna....

...proceed to JDL for sauna.
...I must say the experience was different as the MMs was paraded on the T-shape stage where they do the catwalk for you to choose..

Bro GTO, Surachai - mmm...2 more places to visit?

theUnforgotten
31-08-2008, 09:56 PM
What a PARTY!!!!!!!

Thanks GTO for making it happen.....

Happy belated BD, bro Bxxx, the sight of you standing totally naked in the dance floor with both hands pointing to the ceiling has caused permanent to my brain...

Bro WH, I guess it was your first BJ standing in the dance floor in front of more than thirty pair of eyes right? But it was too brief lah....I m happy for you to see you still standing at the end of the night, otherwise knocked out three nights in a row can be a record.

Bro Jxx, while all the other bros have their eyes glued to the naked mms in the dance floor, you were quitely enjoying the HJ and BJ from your two mms, you thought no one see hor.....I very kay poh one.....

Bro Mxxg, be careful when you kept on saying the alcohol have no effect on you lah... Guess you learnt it the hard way liao...Hihihi......By the way, sorry hor!

It is Ok, I had Fun though, too bad my schedule has to rush back today.

If not I would like to spend another day there . May be back again sooner than anyone thinks :) too bad my chosen gal has some attitude issues. i was too wasted when i was back in the taxi n my hotel :(

but thanks for the eye opening experience, I be back

theUnforgotten
31-08-2008, 09:58 PM

Yes it was memorable for me in more ways than 1. Thanks

Me thinking of a way back in later autumn or winter.

neverlandf
01-09-2008, 03:03 PM
hmmm... wondering why this tread is so quiet today?.... heard that bros were in DFML last night... should have a lot of to share.... hahhahahha
They are going there again tonight..... hahahhaha....

pc5526
01-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Bro Mxxg, be careful when you kept on saying the alcohol have no effect on you lah... Guess you learnt it the hard way liao...Hihihi......By the way, sorry hor![/QUOTE]

No effect??!!?? We drinking vodka leh... vodka kick come slowly but surely! Heehee...

griffinthanos
02-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Heard fm a bro that the 30th party was really fun... now v gian to go up... Damn stupid Typhoon Niru for spoiling my plans otherwise I wld have gone with all of you...

Can only wait for the next gathering and hope it suits my timing... :(

Still keep up the good work!!

sco25
02-09-2008, 12:16 PM
No lah.........is all my fault. When I heard bro Mxxg said the drinks like water so I went to the KJ and brought over the bottle of vodka and drank "on the rock " with him and bro wally :p

No effect??!!?? We drinking vodka leh... vodka kick come slowly but surely! Heehee...[/QUOTE]

sco25
02-09-2008, 12:19 PM
pc5526, I like to party with you 3 musketeers and not forgotten ah wei..........when will 4 of you back in CP/CA?

No effect??!!?? We drinking vodka leh... vodka kick come slowly but surely! Heehee...[/QUOTE]

sco25
02-09-2008, 12:21 PM
halo.........no point to stay in CP waiting to meet you when you always hide in the cave honey moonnnnnnning lei :p

so all followed the group to CA and party lor

urg ?? bro birdie in CA ? i thought u r in CP now ... :D
so bro gigantor and sco r not with u guys in CA ??

sco25
02-09-2008, 12:23 PM
how is your tummy????? tok of drinking with you all night long but too bad you not in the right shape. When coming back to SG and drink huh????:p

Ahh Fatt
02-09-2008, 01:03 PM
hi all, it was a GREAT PARTY....made new friends. Sorry, too many ppl ard.
Party was great, my mm was great until.......
she got my didi up and horny...as usual had a quickie wif her in a room at the 6th story...KNN, while finger F**king her, than realised she got CCB....haha, sain abit, finished the job and went down to find the BD party for Bro B**d had begun....

offered the remain to Bro D**. Glad that he enjoyed his bonk and vigin trip to PRC. He will be back for more..... :D

KNN, I think I was the onli 1 that kenna strip till my socks....... :eek:
while most gals still had their panties on..... :mad:

neverlandf
02-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Hi Sifu Fatt kor, how much is the JA room for this ST? Thanks for sharing..

she got my didi up and horny...as usual had a quickie wif her in a room at the 6th story...KNN, while finger F**king her, than realised she got CCB....haha, sain abit, finished the job and went down to find the BD party for Bro B**d had begun....

adidas88
02-09-2008, 05:51 PM
halo.........no point to stay in CP waiting to meet you when you always hide in the cave honey moonnnnnnning lei :p
so all followed the group to CA and party lor

sorry lar bro ... my gal stick to me like elephant glue ...
she plan all the itinenary when i was in CP ...
go foot massage, hair saloon, makan etc etc ...:D

fortunately she left for nanjing on sunday ..
so i joined bro ah fatt and gangs at JYTY .... :D

stephan
03-09-2008, 02:58 AM
hi all, it was a GREAT PARTY....made new friends. Sorry, too many ppl ard.

offered the remain to Bro D**. Glad that he enjoyed his bonk and vigin trip to PRC. He will be back for more..... :D

KNN, I think I was the onli 1 that kenna strip till my socks....... :eek:
while most gals still had their panties on..... :mad:

Do you wash your hand clean before having meal? :eek:

stephan
03-09-2008, 03:04 AM

Walan.... bird! now u r my idol!!! :eek::D:eek:

Happykiwi
03-09-2008, 08:03 AM

Walan leh Ah Fatt Koh, it must be your lucky night horr.......:D Remember you asked me about my foot massage ger experience? Now you have first hand experience, so no need for me to write FR la! :D

Do you wash your hand clean before having meal?

Of course not! Ah Fatt Koh is not known to waste anything. In fact he is not going to wash his hand until we meet up in Sland for KFC....... yummm..... finger-licking good! Right Fatt Koh??? :D

wallyp88
03-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Walan.... bird! now u r my idol!!! :eek::D:eek:

Sorry lah, not Bird but another bro Brxx...:p

sco25
03-09-2008, 12:35 PM
halo.........bird is Bixx this one is Brxx :)

Bird tummy was uncomfortable that night hence very quiet, no actions.......so boring :(

stephan
03-09-2008, 03:36 PM

hahaha... paiseh mistaken... this bird always like privacy.. so surprised if he dare to do so.. kekeke.... :p

Jo's Enforcer
03-09-2008, 08:58 PM
sounds like everyone here had a great party :rolleyes:

Ahh Fatt
04-09-2008, 01:46 PM
It operate like our H81. 138rmb for 2hrs and a pack of 3CDs cost 20rmb....:p

bro Kiwi....
Mine soso onli but heard from pc that yours was much much worse......
that y after the FJ, I oso try to siam her but she kept sticking to me like glue..haha.

I think I have to blame bro WH for not giving her gal full attendion. I think it should be after his BJ while lancing that she cannot get her kick....so she came over n strip...... hehehe

neverlandf
04-09-2008, 03:24 PM
DFML vs JA

I was at DFML last night with my customers..... damn... I found that DFML girls are getting better than JA.... most girls are tall, slim, sexy type... and also with the black sexy 工衣 that see through panties... damn... damn sexy...
hahhahah I found that JA girls are mostly short.... For me I prefer tall and long leg girls..... hahhahah

Any comment bros?

adidas88
04-09-2008, 03:58 PM
DFML vs JA

I was at DFML last night with my customers..... damn... I found that DFML girls are getting better than JA.... most girls are tall, slim, sexy type... and also with the black sexy 工衣 that see through panties... damn... damn sexy...
hahhahah I found that JA girls are mostly short.... For me I prefer tall and long leg girls..... hahhahah

Any comment bros?

hm ???? is this the bro neverlandf that i know ???
i thought u like them all as long as they r gals ..... :D
u so humsup .... tall, short, slim, fat .. u also want, right ? ...:D

murali
04-09-2008, 04:17 PM
I also want!!!!...can???....
*Haiz*...05 Sep 2008 still pending....

Cheers,
TinTinstill pending??? so sad.....

seems like will leave SZ w/o managing to see the happening KTV scene on company account liao :(

skyman
05-09-2008, 09:48 AM

Hey Bro,

How are you doing? I heard you're base in CA. It was my pleasure meeting you in CA and I hope you still remember who I m, ha.... I believe most of the bros should have been back in Singapore by now.

By the way, I've forgotten to thank you for the nice lunch which you've treated all the bros including me (b4 heading to TFML). It was great meeting you and few of the bros there and sorry that I've to leave earlier that nite as my gal was really not feeling well. Furthermore, I have to leave CA very early the next morning to catch a flight in HK. Ha... I really hope that we can meet and cheong again ya. Please do drop me a few lines if you're heading back to S'pore, ya.

Cheers
skyman:p

neverlandf
05-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Hi Bro, sure I remember you... in fact, 2 days ago, I just went to DFML and booked room through your lovely girl hahahha.... and also thanks to your girl, she introduced one of her 姐妹 to me who is very wild and sexy... damn... I think I have fallen for her...can't get her off my mind now ... hhahahhaha

As for the lunch, I need to clarify... hahhha... initially I paid for it as I wanted to give you all a treat as 地主 mah.... But at night, Bro GTO had averaged out the cost with the KTV cost... so I did not "technically" belanja you all lar...hahahha next time ok? When you come to CA again, lunch or dinner on me.... hahhhaha

Hey Bro,

How are you doing? I heard you're base in CA. It was my pleasure meeting you in CA and I hope you still remember who I m, ha.... I believe most of the bros should have been back in Singapore by now.

By the way, I've forgotten to thank you for the nice lunch which you've treated all the bros including me (b4 heading to TFML). It was great meeting you and few of the bros there and sorry that I've to leave earlier that nite as my gal was really not feeling well. Furthermore, I have to leave CA very early the next morning to catch a flight in HK. Ha... I really hope that we can meet and cheong again ya. Please do drop me a few lines if you're heading back to S'pore, ya.

Cheers
skyman:p

neverlandf
05-09-2008, 11:13 AM
hahah then bro.. you don't know me well.... bro tin tin knows my taste well... hahhaha all my girls are tall, slim and long legs... that's my taste.. hahhahah

hm ???? is this the bro neverlandf that i know ???
i thought u like them all as long as they r gals ..... :D
u so humsup .... tall, short, slim, fat .. u also want, right ? ...:D

bonk88
05-09-2008, 11:20 AM
and also thanks to your girl, she introduced one of her 姐妹 to me who is very wild and sexy... damn... I think I have fallen for her...can't get her off my mind now ...

U never change, have one on the left and look for other one on the rite...hahha, but i like ur style...:)

all a treat as 地主 mah. so I did not "technically" belanja you all lar...hahahha next time ok? When you come to CA again, lunch or dinner on me....

I be in CA on 6oct with adidas if nothing change, we will give a honorable as a 地主 buy us lunch , i am sure adidas dont mind...hahahhha see u soon.....

neverlandf
05-09-2008, 01:56 PM
GTO's party tonight.... DFML... 6:30pm....

Hi Bro... just got call from GTO... his gang is heading to DFML for a wild night... if you plan to join the party... please call him NOW....15017086874.....

Cheers....

neverlandf
05-09-2008, 01:58 PM
hahahha... like I said earlier... too many pretty girls in CA d... hard to content with just 1.... hahhahaha...
cool Oct6th is just nice.... I just came back from holidays... I will be back to CA on Oct5th... just nice to meet up you guys.....hahahaha...

U never change, have one on the left and look for other one on the rite...hahha, but i like ur style...:)

I be in CA on 6oct with adidas if nothing change, we will give a honorable as a 地主 buy us lunch , i am sure adidas dont mind...hahahhha see u soon.....

adidas88
05-09-2008, 02:07 PM
of course i would not mind ... bro neverlandf buy us lunch/dinner ...
die die also must be there .....:D .... 餓鬼 ...

skyman
05-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Hi Bro, sure I remember you... in fact, 2 days ago, I just went to DFML and booked room through your lovely girl hahahha.... and also thanks to your girl, she introduced one of her 姐妹 to me who is very wild and sexy... damn... I think I have fallen for her...can't get her off my mind now ... hhahahhaha

As for the lunch, I need to clarify... hahhha... initially I paid for it as I wanted to give you all a treat as 地主 mah.... But at night, Bro GTO had averaged out the cost with the KTV cost... so I did not "technically" belanja you all lar...hahahha next time ok? When you come to CA again, lunch or dinner on me.... hahhhaha

Yo Bro,
Whether technically you did pay for it or not is not important as I was thinking to pay in the 1st place but you insist to take the bill. That really show's yr sincerity. ha..... So, I still want to thank you for that. ha...

By the way, I also need to thank you for taking the room from so call "my gal" ha... I believe he may be one of our bro's gal after I left. However, she did treat me well so did I in return. So, if any bro here do take her for accompanion, please do take good care of her, ya.

Since you're meeting bro GTO, please do convey my regards to him and tell him that bro Surachai and myself are waiting for his return hor.:p

Take care and have fun

Hope to cheong with you again.

Skyman

adidas88
05-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Yo Bro,
Whether technically you did pay for it or not is not important as I was thinking to pay in the 1st place but you insist to take the bill. That really show's yr sincerity. ha..... So, I still want to thank you for that. ha...

hm ... how come bro neverlandf neber treat me good like this ?? ..:mad::mad::mad:
bro skyman .. what have u done for bro neverlandf ?? :D

bonk88
05-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Yo Bro,

hm ... how come bro neverlandf neber treat me good like this ?? ..
bro skyman .. what have u done for bro neverlandf ??

Ya ho, why neverland nevr treat us as good as bro skyman?:mad:

By the way, I also need to thank you for taking the room from so call "my gal" ha... I believe he may be one of our bro's gal after I left. However, she did treat me well so did I in return. So, if any bro here do take her for accompanion, please do take good care of her, ya.

Which gal ? can intro to me bro skyman? i promise i will take good care of her...:D

neverlandf
05-09-2008, 03:23 PM
hahhhaa no prob bro...next time, you, bro bonk88, Tintin come to CA in Oct, dinner on me.... no prob.....hahhahah

hm ... how come bro neverlandf neber treat me good like this ?? ..:mad::mad::mad:
bro skyman .. what have u done for bro neverlandf ?? :D

neverlandf
05-09-2008, 03:27 PM
KTV girl wor? you like meh? I thought you only like OL or AM or KJ????
hahahhahahha............................

Ya ho, why neverland nevr treat us as good as bro skyman?:mad:

Which gal ? can intro to me bro skyman? i promise i will take good care of her...:D

bonk88
05-09-2008, 03:37 PM
hahhhaa no prob bro...next time, you, bro bonk88, Tintin come to CA in Oct, dinner on me.... no prob.....hahhahah
Cfm, call or pm u when we reach CA...can u pm me ur PRC hp no?:o
Bro tin is having a good time now with two mm, MSN him dont reply me and adidas, left him out for the meal, he need the henieken in ZH only...:D

KTV girl wor? you like meh? I thought you only like OL or AM or KJ????
hahahhahahha............................

ahyeah, same ktv gal not bad ma, i still go for OL, AM and KJ, this coming trip oct meeting the gal from spa.....;)

neverlandf
05-09-2008, 03:44 PM
You got PM.....

[QUOTE=bonk88;3034755]Cfm, call or pm u when we reach CA...can u pm me ur PRC hp no?:o
QUOTE]

bonk88
05-09-2008, 03:56 PM
You got PM.....

Yeap, got it, will call u when i reach CA...

HKS2005
05-09-2008, 03:59 PM
would like to join u guys for cheonging!!

will b in china, dong guan end of september 08,

who can i look for ? heehee..

anyway... would like to ask also, any bros out here know if the visa on arrival to china through shenzhen will b back for sg'reans?

how to contact the bros here when i m in CA?

adidas88
05-09-2008, 04:30 PM
bro neverlandf .. u beary lucky guy ..
we just confirmed that tintin will not be joining us in CA in oct ...
so u dun have to buy him dinner ... judging by his size, he can easily burn a super big hole in ur pocket .... 对不对 bro bonk ... :D :D

bonk88
05-09-2008, 08:31 PM
so u dun have to buy him dinner ... judging by his size, he can easily burn a super big hole in ur pocket .... 对不对 bro bonk ... :D :D

eating and sleeping is waste of time....who said this sentence???:rolleyes:

adidas88
05-09-2008, 09:42 PM
eating and sleeping is waste of time....who said this sentence???:rolleyes:

who else but the infamous Bro Tintin ... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

neverlandf
06-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Bro Tin Tin, why not coming to CA in OCT???? DFML is has a lot of nice tall slim sexy girls..... young too... and wild..... naked naked man.....come lar....

adidas88
06-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Bro Tin Tin, why not coming to CA in OCT???? DFML is has a lot of nice tall slim sexy girls..... young too... and wild..... naked naked man.....come lar....

bro tintin is having super good time in CP ... 双飞 :D
he's going to miss going to CA this time round as well as the Oct trip ..

but me and bonk will meet u in CA next mth ... :)

TinTin130670
06-09-2008, 11:40 AM
The rest of the group have left CP for CA this morning...leaving me alone in CP with my little princess...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
06-09-2008, 11:42 AM
The rest of the group have left CP for CA this morning...leaving me alone in CP with my little princess...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

why r u alone in CP ? u want to be like me har ...
"honeymooning" in CP .... :D

Tony Stark
06-09-2008, 02:54 PM

why r u alone in CP ? u want to be like me har ...
"honeymooning" in CP .... :D

Wahahaha another bro from cheongster turned into lover liao! :eek:

Last month was bro adidas88 and me. Now is Tintin's turn wor. Seems like the "lover" route is in trend. :D

adidas88
06-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Wahahaha another bro from cheongster turned into lover liao! :eek:

Last month was bro adidas88 and me. Now is Tintin's turn wor. Seems the "lover" route is in trend. :D

hehe ... welcome to the Lover's Club .....:D
hm ... sound familiar ...

Tony Stark
06-09-2008, 03:13 PM
hehe ... welcome to the Lover's Club .....:D
hm ... sound familiar ...

My one probably ending soon. Going to find a new one asap. Hahaha. :D

adidas88
06-09-2008, 04:55 PM
My one probably ending soon. Going to find a new one asap. Hahaha. :D

which one is that ?? u have so many ... got to be more specific mah ... :D

dwi71
06-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Any bro could inform me ?

Does the room in Lang Qin Dao Hotel has save deposit ?
How to say save deposit box in chineese ?

Thanks

Van Basten
06-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Bro Seriphium will be in CP with us on the 7th. This is the first time for him.... Let the old times roll... hehehe

If you can't remember him, he's the guy that always pretend to be drunk to get the mms attention. Mouth over the paper basket but no vomit coming out.. hahahaha

hahaha i felt i had to post on spooney's comments...

yes seraphium is drunk n ask the girl, can u send me home? then he puts his head over the basket but no vomit coming out hahahaha..

GTOKING
07-09-2008, 07:41 AM
Dear all , finally able to return in SG and walk :D

Botarbolampar
07-09-2008, 11:06 AM

Hahahahahaha please rest and recuperate fast ok

adidas88
07-09-2008, 07:08 PM
bo ,, u r back to sillypore leow .... :confused:
i thought u r joining the grp for the big party tonite... :confused:

Hahahahahaha please rest and recuperate fast ok ...
no worries ... he will be in geyland tomorrow nite ...
eat durian to recuperate ... 对不对, 大哥。。:D

wallyp88
07-09-2008, 08:34 PM

I thou you suppose to call and meet up for lunch in CP ?:confused:

grandfather
07-09-2008, 11:27 PM
help. me one person in CA now. so sian.

1 pax can do what? my friend here help arrange for 1 gal to tag with me but see one same gal from saturday until saturday also sian leh.

GTOKING
08-09-2008, 01:06 AM
bo ,, u r back to sillypore leow ...
i thought u r joining the grp for the big party tonite...

no worries ... he will be in geyland tomorrow nite ...
eat durian to recuperate ... 对不对, 大哥。

haha , now durian also cannot recuperate on time , overload liao
total : more than 16 x ( in 9 days )

I thou you suppose to call and meet up for lunch in CP ?::

Sorry , bro , we never go CP because we took the bus from CA to GZ
u back in SG please give me a call , we meet up for lunch :D
together with fatt korr

1 pax can do what? my friend here help arrange for 1 gal to tag with me but see one same gal from saturday until saturday also sian leh.

call the CA town council bro neverlandf . he will show you around

adidas88
08-09-2008, 08:56 AM
...:eek:... u r the man ... i have done it twice consecutive for 5 days but on the 6th day .. i'm totally wasted ...

together with fatt korr
neber invite me ... :mad:

..:D ... that's a good one ... Town Council Minister bro neverlandf ...

murali
08-09-2008, 09:21 AM

Sorry , bro , we never go CP because we took the bus from CA to GZ
together with fatt korr

call the CA town council bro neverlandf . he will show you aroundbro, thanks for showing me around that nite!

was damn great, wasted not able to stay long, sure damn fun with u all

dancetoo
08-09-2008, 12:47 PM

Yo

Will you still be around from 16 Sept? I be there till 21 Sept!

:)

cwvlchua
08-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Yo

Bros

Me and my brother-in-law will be there on 15 Sep to 21 sep. anyway this our 1st trip in Dongguan. you can send mail to [email protected] if you don't mind to cheong with us :)

grandfather
08-09-2008, 06:07 PM
haha , now durian also cannot recuperate on time ,

sorry me newbie, who is that

i walk pass ji an hotel/ktv, heard that girl play until very wild there

but i 1 pax dont really dare to walk in.
hee....hee...... ended up in wu sha ktv.

grandfather
08-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Yo

me leaving on 13sept evening time. sorry.
i just keep on wondering where is the factory workers' disco that one of the sameter posted.

dancetoo
08-09-2008, 09:29 PM
To all Bro in CA or heading to CA...

GTO Association sanction, verified, approved party night! :p
Part 2!!!! :D

We will continue where the first party left out...

16 Sept 2008
7pm
At a KTV near you (if you are in CA of course)

PM for more details!
3 bro now, and more coming in!
Book now before registration close on 13 Sept!

adidas88
08-09-2008, 09:33 PM

GTO Association sanction, verified, approved party night!
Part 2!!!!

16 Sept 2008
7pm

PM for more details!

..... :eek: ..... GTO Party again on 16th sept ??
bro GTO ... u r going back to CA again .... :eek:

neverlandf
08-09-2008, 10:23 PM

hahahaha since when I was upgraded to me the town council member? hahhaha..................:)

griffinthanos
08-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Hi bros, anyone around this coming Sat? Missed the big party but was thinking of going to DFML... can I tempt anyone?

adidas88
08-09-2008, 10:55 PM
hahahaha since when I was upgraded to me the town council member? hahhaha..................:)
not member bro ... it's Town Council Minister .... :D

huhu ..... :( .... me having post CP blues ....:(

pangsia
08-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Hi Senior Bros,

Can share any interesting events in the Zhongshan region? Going for a business trip on 14th Sept till 18th?
What is the damage going to be if engage extra services???hee

XR29
09-09-2008, 03:43 AM
Bro Gtoking,

Suprisingly u still can walk after so much of "PILING" being done in CA....

Bro Sexking,

U must change yr nick to KCking already after cheonging with u on yr last 2 night...

Happykiwi
09-09-2008, 05:06 AM

Sifu, did you get my PM? :D

wish4sex
09-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Bro Gtoking,

Bro Sexking,

U must change yr nick to KCking already after cheonging with u on yr last 2 night...

Yo liasion officer,

finally able to post after staying so long in CA, seems like you are not sleeping at all, daytime, entertaining bros:) and early morning post in SBF.

Cheerios

cwvlchua
09-09-2008, 04:50 PM

16 Sept 2008
7pm

PM for more details!

Bro
pls pm you your hotel address and name.
as i check online from 东莞 大朗镇 美景中路 Dalang town to CA长安 is around 25km to 30km. if I'm not wrong is around 1 hrs ride any brother can confirm.

fuc_99
09-09-2008, 10:52 PM

16 Sept 2008
7pm

PM for more details!

woooo~~~

so fast another party?

its a pity that we only arrived after Sep 19th, will then be more parties?

looking forward

dancetoo
10-09-2008, 12:48 AM
woooo~~~

so fast another party?

its a pity that we only arrived after Sep 19th, will then be more parties?

looking forward

We? how many of you? The intended partying on 19th and 20th of Sept (If you refer to previous GTO signatures) is still in the pipeline... We can definately go for it. Let me know! :)

GTOKING
10-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Sifu, did you get my PM?

yaya , sifu , just login and reply'ed ...hehe

Bro Gtoking,

Bro Sexking,

then you lei ?.........CA healthty minister , everyday play badminton with LQD staff , OMG , first time heard got people go there play badminton almost everyday:eek:

GTOKING
10-09-2008, 08:49 AM
...:eek:... u r the man ... i have done it twice consecutive for 5 days but on the 6th day .. i'm totally wasted ...

neber invite me ... :

. ... that's a good one ... Town Council Minister bro neverlandf ...

bro, thanks for showing me around that nite!

haha, come, come , come .........all , having lunch together at the evil st at SG............lor 35 , the duck rice shop

adidas88
10-09-2008, 08:59 AM
then you lei ?.........CA healthty minister , everyday play badminton with LQD staff , OMG , first time heard got people go there play badminton almost everyday:eek:
...:eek:... badminton or bedminton ??
there's a lot of difference in this 2 sports ....:D

we always go for bedminton when in PRC .... cheongster's favourite sport ...:p

mebirdie
10-09-2008, 09:06 AM
haha, come, come , come .........all , having lunch together at the evil st at SG............lor 35 , the duck rice shop

When? When?
Thanks for taking care of me in CA. Sorry that i forgotten to inform you to cancel the room. Too high in the KTV room liao.

GTOKING
10-09-2008, 09:07 AM

Part 2!!!!

Party organiser : dancetoo
Accountant : neverlandf
16 Sept 2008 (7pm)
place : DFML KTV

Estimated cost : RMB 300~400 / head
drink served : Red Wine
Gal damage : 2 / 5 / 8
Taxi from LQD to DFML : RMB 35

PM for more details!

I will not going this round , but this bro dancetoo is a nice pretty young man.
with him and the CA minister neverlandf around , sure will bring you high.
all the arrangement and information only thru PM to dancetoo or neverlandf

If you need good taxi driver contact : call bro liu at : 13412097803
( just tell him u are da wei friend will do )

airport to CA : RMB 100
CA to CP : RMB 80

he is CA taxi , u can call him if you need to go other place. nice driver i met last trip.

for hotel Lang Qin Dao only at RMB 198~238
浪琴岛酒店- 长安中心, call ms wan at 13480083086

for those who take tiger air ways reach at mid night at CA , if need girl
u can pm me, i have a list which can share with u:D

hope u all enjoy the fruitfull trip , I will be taken long leave and rest a home for better tomorrow

adidas88
10-09-2008, 09:11 AM
When? When?.
look out for details in the Straits Time ... :D

Part 2!!!!
16 Sept 2008 (7pm)
bro King ... we'll be in CA/CP from 7th - 10th Oct ..
u cumming ??

Maitong Kit Mak
10-09-2008, 09:11 AM

Part 2!!!!

16 Sept 2008 (7pm)

hope u all enjoy the fruitfull trip , I will be taken long leave and rest a home for better tomorrow

Wah..another party...Gonna miss it again...only arriving SZ on the 26th...
Btw, u take long leave & rest at home? Which home huh? U sure u can rest meh? That's not the GTO King I know leh...hehehe!;)

GTOKING
10-09-2008, 09:12 AM
When? When?
Thanks for taking care of me in CA. Sorry that i forgotten to inform you to cancel the room. Too high in the KTV room liao.

great to know that u and fatt kor had return to face the sin city haha
the lunch time havent confirm the date yet.

let me know when u all available then we can set the date and time

cheers

GTOKING
10-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Wah..another party...Gonna miss it again...only arriving SZ on the 26th...
Btw, u take long leave & rest at home? Which home huh? U sure u can rest meh? That's not the GTO King I know leh...hehehe!;)

haha , sound like u know something liao ..........haha

neverlandf
10-09-2008, 09:18 AM
If you take car... not need 30min...
If you take bus.... 30-40min.... hahhahahha

Bro
pls pm you your hotel address and name.
as i check online from 东莞 大朗镇 美景中路 Dalang town to CA长安 is around 25km to 30km. if I'm not wrong is around 1 hrs ride any brother can confirm.

GTOKING
10-09-2008, 09:20 AM
bro, thanks for showing me around that nite!

hope u enjoy and nice to meet u , wish u all the best for the next move:D

cheers my friend

GTOKING
10-09-2008, 09:22 AM

Part 2!!!!

16 Sept 2008 (7pm)

PM for more details!

he is CA taxi , u can call him if you need to go other place. nice driver i met last trip.

mebirdie
10-09-2008, 09:24 AM
great to know that u and fatt kor had return to face the sin city haha
the lunch time havent confirm the date yet.

let me know when u all available then we can set the date and time

cheers

Any time any date for me. :)
I am unemployed.

Ah fatt kor lunch/dinner onli on weekdays. :D

neverlandf
10-09-2008, 09:27 AM

hahahaha If with KING around, the party would be even wilder hahahhah....
when you plan to come back to CA again?

adidas88
10-09-2008, 09:27 AM
I am unemployed.
unemployed or self-employed ?? ... :D

mebirdie
10-09-2008, 09:29 AM
unemployed or self-employed ?? ... :D
unemployed :(

look out for details in the Straits Time ... :D

Straits Time only got "Adidas" advertisement. :mad:

adidas88
10-09-2008, 11:53 AM
unemployed :(
.... :eek: ... unemployed still can cheong so much ...
佩服 佩服 。。。:D

Happykiwi
10-09-2008, 12:02 PM
佩服 佩服 。。。

He birdie mah...... Can fly everywhere, no need visa or plane ticket! :D Just be careful horrr.... He shits on everyone's head and then takes off...... up, up, and away!! ;):D

sco25
10-09-2008, 12:08 PM
he never tell you that he owns the one and only oil field in sg meh;)

佩服 佩服 。。。:D

XR29
10-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Yo liasion officer,

finally able to post after staying so long in CA, seems like you are not sleeping at all, daytime, entertaining bros:) and early morning post in SBF.

Cheerios

Bro,

Yah lah, still need to sleep mah but not in the hotel but in the sauna mah...hahaha...

XR29
10-09-2008, 01:41 PM

BrO GTOKING,

I cannot sleep after midnight, can pm me some contact too....And u sure u resting at home or doing piling at another home...hahaha...

cwvlchua
10-09-2008, 02:27 PM

Part 2!!!!

16 Sept 2008 (7pm)

PM for more details!

Bro gtoking thank alot :),

Bro dancetoo/neverlandf : I/friend will see you on tuesdays night confirm :D,
and 3 more of my our friend under KIV to join us . will text you want i reach 大朗镇evning 15sep and we are trying to cancel our hotel at Royal Garden from 17/18sep hope they allow us than we can party more hehe.

4 more days.

surachai
10-09-2008, 03:05 PM

and 3 more of my our friend under KIV to join us . will text you want i reach evning 15sep and we are trying to cancel our hotel at Royal Garden from 17/18sep hope they allow us than we can party more hehe.
4 more days.

U all staying at di hao? Like that u might not bear to leave that place and make it to ca leh..give yourself at least 1 day allowance so as not to get the organiser into a fix.

Dun be angry hor, just a gentle reminder..

cwvlchua
10-09-2008, 03:14 PM
U all staying at di hao? Like that u might not bear to leave that place and make it to ca leh..give yourself at least 1 day allowance so as not to get the organiser into a fix.

Dun be angry hor, just a gentle reminder..

Bro thank

don't worry our 1st nite will be at the hotel it self and next days will be at the Shot house hehe than 2nd nite to CA haha ,so has to take a lot Kiwi fruits:)

petrolheadsg
10-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Wah Di Hao...at Dalang issit?

Nice...but very ex leh!!! :-)

Anyone around Oct 12 - 17?

wallyp88
10-09-2008, 03:20 PM
for those who take tiger air ways reach at mid night at CA , if need girl u can pm me, i have a list which can share with u:D

Wow, You sibei solid! This kind of kangtao also have...Have to call you CAKing from now onward. By the way, how many gals in the list? Got photo or not?:D

surachai
10-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Wow, You sibei solid! This kind of kangtao also have...Have to call you CAKing from now onward. By the way, how many gals in the list? Got photo or not?:D

bro u alot of requirements leh.. Want me bring u to their house and view? :-)

cwvlchua
10-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Wah Di Hao...at Dalang issit?

Nice...but very ex leh!!! :-)

Bro Not sure about the club name ( my 1st time in dongguan but is in itself the hotel compound yes heard abit ex .
Bec i'm trying to find the gymnastic stye which i has try in kunming :) last years.

wallyp88
10-09-2008, 03:32 PM

You just came back and going again? :eek: You are the Man!!!:cool:
I will be in Guangzhou on 8-9 Oct with an Angmo supplier, may bring him to CP to make him happy from 10 to 11 Oct. If I can dump him with one of my Chinese colleague for the rest of the trip, I may be able to stay in CP/CA for a few more days, just may be.....;)

surachai
10-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Bro thank

don't worry our 1st nite will be at the hotel it self and next days will be at the Shot house hehe than 2nd nite to CA haha ,so has to take a lot Kiwi fruits:)

The girls at di hao very power leh.. Worried u might get stuck there..

No need kiwi, just eat plenty of oysters at Ca can liao.. Guarantee that night whole floor can hear your girl scream! :-)

wallyp88
10-09-2008, 03:38 PM
bro u alot of requirements leh.. Want me bring u to their house and view? :-)

Good suggestion, but make sure their father and brother not at home hor... Mother and sister can be present....:p

surachai
10-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Good suggestion, but make sure their father and brother not at home hor... Mother and sister can be present....:p

On you! Since u elder.. I let u have the more experience one.. :-) behind dfml got a whole village of wls. Saw them knocking off around 12plus when i was going back to the room that night.

neverlandf
10-09-2008, 03:47 PM
In China, you can easily cancel hotel one as no credit card need when book hotel... just based on "words" hahahaha..... 大朗镇 is nothing one... I have stayed there once... damn boring.. ended up at night, I took cap to CP...
大朗镇 to CP is near too....about RMB25-30 cap ride.... hahhahahah
Of course... CA is better lar.. coz for naked MM and naked KTV.... hahhahah

and 3 more of my our friend under KIV to join us . will text you want i reach 大朗镇evning 15sep and we are trying to cancel our hotel at Royal Garden from 17/18sep hope they allow us than we can party more hehe.

4 more days.

cwvlchua
10-09-2008, 04:02 PM
In China, you can easily cancel hotel one as no credit card need when book hotel... just based on "words" hahahaha..... 大朗镇 is nothing one... I have stayed there once... damn boring.. ended up at night, I took cap to CP...
大朗镇 to CP is near too....about RMB25-30 cap ride.... hahhahahah
Of course... CA is better lar.. coz for naked MM and naked KTV.... hahhahah

Ok understand bro (base on my friend 3 month ago info they will there party for 3 days din even get our of the hotel just that the price is very ex) ,bec we already done the brooking direct to the hotel and they ask for our credit card no and plus the transfer from Guangzhou airport to hotel (630:mad:) so got no choice go there stay 1/2 nite and than move on to CA. :p

neverlandf
10-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Ok understand bro (base on my friend 3 month ago info they will there party for 3 days din even get our of the hotel just that the price is very ex) ,bec we already done the brooking direct to the hotel and they ask for our credit card no and plus the transfer from Guangzhou airport to hotel (630:mad:) so got no choice go there stay 1/2 nite and than move on to CA. :p

That place really that good meh???? that wild too????
how wild?

petrolheadsg
10-09-2008, 05:00 PM
You just came back and going again? :eek: You are the Man!!!:cool:
I will be in Guangzhou on 8-9 Oct with an Angmo supplier, may bring him to CP to make him happy from 10 to 11 Oct. If I can dump him with one of my Chinese colleague for the rest of the trip, I may be able to stay in CP/CA for a few more days, just may be.....;)

you call me the Man...and you are going there earlier than ME:eek:

heheh wallybro...we share same pussy ...gotta be bros right hahaha
Move mountain and sea lah...c U Oct 12 in CA OK?

dancetoo
10-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Yo

Thanks everyone for the support! :D

Will miss partying with GTO, Surachai and SexKing this time round.
Lets meet up this week before i go! :D

Bro GTO, i buy you A GAL if you join us on 16th Sept! :p
Onz bo?
HAHAHAHA!

adidas88
10-09-2008, 05:03 PM
you call me the Man...and you are going there earlier than ME:eek:

heheh wallybro...we share same pussy ...gotta be bros right hahaha
Move mountain and sea lah...c U Oct 12 in CA OK?

bro petrolhead .. long time neber see u here .. suddenly u r so active ... :D

bro wally .... aiyah, just throw the ang moh supplier into the river lar ..
dun bring me to CP and "dirty" the place ....:D
afterall he's ur supplier and not ur customer ....

petrolheadsg
10-09-2008, 05:14 PM

Bro let me show you rough comparison hor. lets assume you sit one gal and bring one home plus stay one night:

Di hao (Dalang)

KTV charge avg per person - 600 (low end)
xiao jie sitting - 300
xiao jie cu jie 1100
hotel room avg 500
total 1 nite 2500

CA (JA or DFML average out)

KTV charge avg per person - 300 (low end)
xiao jie sitting - 200
xiao jie cu jie 800
hotel room avg 250
total 1 nite 1550

Difference is about 1000 per nite!!!!!!

Walao eh x 3 nites = 3000!!!

How many bonks is that !

Btw I got a lovely KTV quality gal ...eg 400rmb per nite vs 800!! Kept her for 2 farking day and nite :-)

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/petrolheadsg/gals/NingNing.jpg

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/petrolheadsg/gals/TingTingandNingNing.jpg

cwvlchua
10-09-2008, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=petrolheadsg;3050001]Bro let me show you rough comparison hor. lets assume you sit one gal and bring one home plus stay one night:

Di hao (Dalang)

xiao jie sitting - 300
xiao jie cu jie 1100
hotel room avg 500
total 1 nite 2500

xiao jie sitting - 200
xiao jie cu jie 800
hotel room avg 250
total 1 nite 1550

How many bonks is that !

Btw I got a lovely KTV quality gal ...eg 400rmb per nite vs 800!! Kept her for 2 farking day and nite :-)

Thank Big Bro sir got it.
base on info from Friend
KTV-1 xiao Jie sit is 500-and MM alwasy push for 2 xiao jie :rolleyes:
Hotel we paid 685per nite :confused:
Tobo back 10/15 .
Not yet puls drink and tips for KJ and MM
That why has to move to CA for better deal ?

neverlandf
10-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Bro let me show you rough comparison hor. lets assume you sit one gal and bring one home plus stay one night:

Di hao (Dalang)

xiao jie sitting - 300
xiao jie cu jie 1100
hotel room avg 500
total 1 nite 2500

xiao jie sitting - 200
xiao jie cu jie 800
hotel room avg 250
total 1 nite 1550

How many bonks is that !

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/petrolheadsg/gals/TingTingandNingNing.jpg

where did you find these 400RMB per night deal? hahahhah please hook me up... I like this right hand side one....hahhahaha please please help me....hahhahaha

cwvlchua
10-09-2008, 05:31 PM
That place really that good meh???? that wild too????
how wild?

No No way--base on the info i read from the forum-CA is a heaven place.:D

petrolheadsg
10-09-2008, 05:32 PM
bro petrolhead .. long time neber see u here .. suddenly u r so active ... :D

becos last week over there so where got time to be active on forum :D

btw cont from last post....it was 2 days of real vacation fun. swimming, eating food, eating pussy, eating banana (her), eating tofu (me)...wah she super fair man (sorry digression), eating barley (she...oops)....I think you get the point.

BUT hey things are OK back home too... had 3 gems over the last 24 hours that equalled the best I had in China so cant complain. will post pics when avail

cwvlchua
10-09-2008, 05:38 PM

Di hao (Dalang)

xiao jie sitting - 300
xiao jie cu jie 1100
hotel room avg 500
total 1 nite 2500

xiao jie sitting - 200
xiao jie cu jie 800
hotel room avg 250
total 1 nite 1550

How many bonks is that !

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/petrolheadsg/gals/NingNing.jpg

Bros
Woh Special Cheap for 400- good ideal
if i can find someone like that i aslo want to brook them 2D/nite hehe

petrolheadsg
10-09-2008, 05:38 PM
KTV-1 xiao Jie sit is 500-and MM alwasy push for 2 xiao jie :rolleyes:
Hotel we paid 685per nite :confused:
Tobo back 10/15 .
Not yet puls drink and tips for KJ and MM
That why has to move to CA for better deal ?

Walao ehhh then my numbers for Dalang is on the low side. The difference then will be about 1200 rmb per nite !!!!

Farking hell...that is =

4 ST BBS bonks OR
3 BBS overnites OR
1 normal KTV overnite + 2 sitters OR

combination 1 KTV overnite plus 1 BBS overnite, 2 BBS ST + 1 BBS overnite, etc

Siao liow bro :p

Look I have done Dalang a couple of times...good experience to be truthful but in retrospect its just not worth the money in my opinion. Anyway your money you decide...this is only my sharing with brudderly lurve

petrolheadsg
10-09-2008, 05:40 PM
where did you find these 400RMB per night deal? hahahhah please hook me up... I like this right hand side one....hahhahaha please please help me....hahhahaha

bro the one on right is from BBS hahaha the one on left from Prince KTV.

There are gems to be found. Lets go recce in CA BBS lor :-) on boh?

adidas88
10-09-2008, 05:40 PM
becos last week over there so where got time to be active on forum :D

btw cont from last post....it was 2 days of real vacation fun. swimming, eating food, eating pussy, eating banana (her), eating tofu (me)...wah she super fair man (sorry digression), eating barley (she...oops)....I think you get the point.

BUT hey things are OK back home too... had 3 gems over the last 24 hours that equalled the best I had in China so cant complain. will post pics when avail

bro ... u super steady, man ...
go there in stealth mode ... totally under radar .. undetectable ...:D

wow ... the gals in the picture looks good ...
but me unlike bro neverlandf who always so picky ..
me will take the 2 of them anytime ... :D

adidas88
10-09-2008, 05:42 PM
bro the one on right is from BBS hahaha the one on left from Prince KTV.

There are gems to be found. Lets go recce in CA BBS lor :-) on boh?

from BBS in CA ..... :eek: ....
like that, no need to go ktv leow ....
400rmb/nite ... where to find such deal ??

cwvlchua
10-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Walao ehhh then my numbers for Dalang is on the low side. The difference then will be about 1200 rmb per nite !!!!

Farking hell...that is =

4 ST BBS bonks OR
3 BBS overnites OR
1 normal KTV overnite + 2 sitters OR

combination 1 KTV overnite plus 1 BBS overnite, 2 BBS ST + 1 BBS overnite, etc

Siao liow bro :p

Look I have done Dalang a couple of times...good experience to be truthful but in retrospect its just not worth the money in my opinion. Anyway your money you decide...this is only my sharing with brudderly lurve

Bro
what to do hotel already brook -No choice but put my head in and let them cut :eek: for 1 nite lor -but i' will made sure ever cent count:cool:

neverlandf
10-09-2008, 06:05 PM
from BBS in CA ..... :eek: ....
like that, no need to go ktv leow ....
400rmb/nite ... where to find such deal ??

No lar... i think Bro Petrol said BBS from CP... NOT CA....

petrolheadsg
10-09-2008, 06:06 PM
bro...book what book

china hotel can always cancel as long as you did not put a deposit down and havent checked in yet

wallyp88
10-09-2008, 06:14 PM
bro wally .... aiyah, just throw the ang moh supplier into the river lar ..
dun bring me to CP and "dirty" the place ....:D
afterall he's ur supplier and not ur customer ....

Bro Adidas, this supplier is as important as my customers lah, need their special products.....Have to make him happy, anyway, he is quite a gentleman from UK, so....:)

Bro PTH, any FR on your double-fly experience?:D

neverlandf
10-09-2008, 06:21 PM
bro...book what book

china hotel can always cancel as long as you did not put a deposit down and havent checked in yet

Thats what I told him.... but he said... he put in this credit card number d....
hahhahahah

petrolheadsg
10-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Bro PTH, any FR on your double-fly experience?:D

Bro wally

Ting Ting and Ning Ning had fantastic chemistry. We spent the day just hanging out swimming and just doing stuff together as friends. So the session in bed was good but I still prefer 1 man 1 woman...just my thing.

Actually I had vowed not to do double fly ever again but had to break my rule cos of their chemistry, it was my last nite and I was curious abt Ting Ting.

TT is a good ST gal. Explosive! NN is more of a marathoner...and am comfortable with her and we errm prefer to saving trees :-)

Thats what I told him.... but he said... he put in this credit card number d....
hahhahahah

aiya credit card transaction used as deposit ...as everyone knows can be rescinded easily what. you mean to say not everyone knows that meh?

adidas88
10-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Bro wally
Ting Ting and Ning Ning had fantastic chemistry. We spent the day just hanging out swimming and just doing stuff together as friends. So the session in bed was good but I still prefer 1 man 1 woman...just my thing.
Actually I had vowed not to do double fly ever again but had to break my rule cos of their chemistry, it was my last nite and I was curious abt Ting Ting.
TT is a good ST gal. Explosive! NN is more of a marathoner...and am comfortable with her and we errm prefer to saving trees :
双飞 experience will be good if both gals can click and know how to take turns to make u feel good ....
my first and only 双飞 in CP was memorable ...

bro PTH ... ur reference to "saving tress" ...
r u thinking what i am thinking ??? ..... :rolleyes:

aiya credit card transaction used as deposit ...as everyone knows can be rescinded easily what. you mean to say not everyone knows that meh?[/QUOTE]

bonk88
10-09-2008, 08:08 PM

wow ... the gals in the picture looks good ...
but me unlike bro neverlandf who always so picky ..
me will take the 2 of them anytime ...

That why he is the minister of CA, he will get any gal even..hahaha
bro neverland, joking only hor, dont get mad ha, we so boring in sin lah:D

Bro
what to do hotel already brook -No choice but put my head in and let them cut for 1 nite lor -but i' will made sure ever cent count

just cancel the hotel, for PRC is no a problem, i have done before on my 1st trip with bro tintin, end up he bring me to other hotel even thot i have book adly, i have not call up to cancell, they also never call me. All hotel rlue said that ,should u not check in by 1800pm or not call up for late check in after 1800pm, theie will cancell the booking...

TinTin130670
10-09-2008, 08:14 PM
I am unemployed.

Ah fatt kor lunch/dinner onli on weekdays. :D

Hmm...how come never jio me birdie??..:rolleyes:

3 gems...wow...:D
izzit...Wawa, QingQing or Jiaqi??

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
10-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Hmm...how come never jio me birdie??..:rolleyes:
u free meh ??
call u at lunch time and still sleeping ....

i thought u said "eating and sleeping is a waste of time" ??? :mad: