PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

bonk88
16-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Nothing to say, 无语......

bro, my suggestion to u, may be u consider to take up the PR and marry to the sale meimei....then i have a change to do biz in CA.....and u dun have to come back oso...hahahaha:D

XR29
16-12-2008, 12:58 PM
No lah, the temptation of the meimei is too high here....hahaha...:D

bro, my suggestion to u, may be u consider to take up the PR and marry to the sale meimei....then i have a change to do biz in CA.....and u dun have to come back oso...hahahaha:D

coolmanks
16-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Just found out that XR extended his stay just becuase he knoew, I needed a guide in CA n CP. Thanks u XR, you are a friend indeed.:p

Nothing to say, 无语......

murali
16-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Just found out that XR extended his stay just becuase he knoew, I needed a guide in CA n CP. Thanks u XR, you are a friend indeed.he din extend becos of u, he extended becos of his MMs :p

GodsendSYT
16-12-2008, 03:39 PM
he din extend becos of u, he extended becos of his MMs :p

ya loh ya loh..

bigboobman007
16-12-2008, 03:57 PM
No lah, the temptation of the meimei is too high here....hahaha...:D

Bro, how can u do this?? 1st you teach me to KC (and now I'm trapped), now I'm having CA/CP withdrawal syndrome back in Singapore, I thought we can drown in sorrow together, but u stayed behind....u BIG DOGGGG. Just curious what happen man. I have 2 guesses: 1. U are planning to meet your meimei again, 2. U have new KC target....dogggg (don't tell me it's the Rainbow hotel footie gal...)

Anyways, it's true that temptation of the meimei is damn high there. CA is THE place for GFE gals in naked KTVs. After my (1st trip) cheonging experience in DFML, JA, Star of Star and Wusha, here's my humble-worth-mentioning opinions on them:

DFML has the most number of gals and most chio ones among the 4 with reasonable KTV rooms with standard CA price. Gals are willing to strip. JA gals are much wilder and show no hesitation at all when comes to stripping (well trained...) but selection is not as good and the place is an old establishment. Price should be same as DFML. Star of star is a surprise favorite (because not as popular in the forum) overall for me as the place is nice but cheap. Girls quality is almost on par with DFML and definitely better than JA. What I really like a lot about this place is that there is a lounge where all the gals wait to be selected and the mummy to bring them to the rooms. We can wait there and see all of them (except the ones prebooked la). The only downside is that the gals don't seem to be as comfortable stripping compared to the other 2 and its a 1 song dance. Wusha is smaller in size but I like the fact that the gals sit in a room where we can see all of them together and pick. Price should be the same as DFML.

adidas88
16-12-2008, 07:18 PM
he din extend becos of u, he extended becos of his MMs
Noted, Expected and Not Surprised ..... :D :D

DFML has the most number of gals and most chio ones among the 4 with reasonable KTV rooms with standard CA price. Gals are willing to strip. JA gals are much wilder and show no hesitation at all when comes to stripping (well trained...) but selection is not as good and the place is an old establishment. Price should be same as DFML. Star of star is a surprise favorite (because not as popular in the forum) overall for me as the place is nice but cheap. Girls quality is almost on par with DFML and definitely better than JA....
Great FR and sharing info on the different KTV, bro ... that's the spirit ....:D

neverlandf
16-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Good one bro.... will up your point.... cheers...

Bro, how can u do this?? 1st you teach me to KC (and now I'm trapped), now I'm having CA/CP withdrawal syndrome back in Singapore, I thought we can drown in sorrow together, but u stayed behind....u BIG DOGGGG. Just curious what happen man. I have 2 guesses: 1. U are planning to meet your meimei again, 2. U have new KC target....dogggg (don't tell me it's the Rainbow hotel footie gal...)

Anyways, it's true that temptation of the meimei is damn high there. CA is THE place for GFE gals in naked KTVs. After my (1st trip) cheonging experience in DFML, JA, Star of Star and Wusha, here's my humble-worth-mentioning opinions on them:

DFML has the most number of gals and most chio ones among the 4 with reasonable KTV rooms with standard CA price. Gals are willing to strip. JA gals are much wilder and show no hesitation at all when comes to stripping (well trained...) but selection is not as good and the place is an old establishment. Price should be same as DFML. Star of star is a surprise favorite (because not as popular in the forum) overall for me as the place is nice but cheap. Girls quality is almost on par with DFML and definitely better than JA. What I really like a lot about this place is that there is a lounge where all the gals wait to be selected and the mummy to bring them to the rooms. We can wait there and see all of them (except the ones prebooked la). The only downside is that the gals don't seem to be as comfortable stripping compared to the other 2 and its a 1 song dance. Wusha is smaller in size but I like the fact that the gals sit in a room where we can see all of them together and pick. Price should be the same as DFML.

bonk88
16-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Bro, how can u do this?? 1st you teach me to KC (and now I'm trapped), now I'm having CA/CP withdrawal syndrome back in Singapore, I thought we can drown in sorrow together, but u stayed behind....u BIG DOGGGG. Just curious what happen man. I have 2 guesses: 1. U are planning to meet your meimei again, 2. U have new KC target....dogggg (don't tell me it's the Rainbow hotel footie gal...

bro XR29.....sigh...sigh..sigh, not said i want to said u( in hokkien ), u r really the master of the dog.........:D

adidas88
16-12-2008, 11:13 PM
bro XR29.....sigh...sigh..sigh, not said i want to said u( in hokkien ), u r really the master of the dog.........:D

bro XR .... i so envy u ....
master of the dog........ :D:D

GTOKING
17-12-2008, 03:01 AM
For those who wish to join the party , please contact neverlandf
dont call me , i just want to rest for my trip and of course will join yours for the ktv for sure, bro neverlandf will arrange everything for us.

For me , had reach another level of cheongs , ktv girl is nothing for me anymore , but i will still join the party for sure, just to meet up some friend and cheongster .

cheers , see you guys there :D

GTOKING
17-12-2008, 03:05 AM
Just found out that XR extended his stay just becuase he knoew, I needed a guide in CA n CP. Thanks u XR, you are a friend indeed.:p

hahahahaha , joke for the day:D

tom1985
17-12-2008, 08:29 AM
To All Bro Just becareful who you mess with ?

Here is the Link to Her Blogs
Guanyu: Don't Mess With the Wrong KTV Girl (http://guanyu9.blogspot.com/2008/12/dont-mess-with-wrong-ktv-girl.html)

(Monday, 15 December 2008
Don't Mess With the Wrong KTV Girl

Must read (and warning) for all KTV cheongster.
Posted by Guanyu 道 at 12:22 PM
Labels: Singapore )

Name: Kelvin
NRIC: S
DOB:
Office Singapore: One Raffles Quay,
Tele: +
Home Address:

21 Nov 08 Friday Kelvin told me he divorced moved stay with his parents and he blamed its all my fault.

2004 Feb Kelvin first meets me at Tiananmen night club when he was working in the OCBC as a trader. I was popular girl in the Tiananmen. Kelvin start chases me after that which he become a regular customer until today. Kelvin waiting outside my school for bring me go to lunch, he looking for any opportunity come to Tiananmen when he got client from happy hour until night time, he usually sit down until the last one leave to the club.

21 Mar my 21 birthday. Kelvin bought 1carat diamond ring for my birthday gift. We went to bar at Marriott Hotel basement, I was drunk by his friends Adam. We have first sex after he send me go home. After that he usually stays in my house. I don't know how he handles his marriage but I only know Pauline wants divorce.

On June he asked me stop night club work after he quit OCBC and find another job increased salary. He promised to me he will take care me forever even when I go back China. I earn quite much as I am popular girl in the night club. Kelvin earns $7000 each month, he need afford his house and car so he does not have enough money for me. I decide to choose with him after he promised to me again and again even promised to me will never touch his wife in his life.

We are moved to Toa Payoh because cheap rental but also near his house, but we were cheated by owner. The owner forced us leave his house after we pay one year rental which we only stay in three month. We made a lot police report but it does not work. I fell crazy when owner come to disturb every night time. Meanwhile Kelvin changed job again after working BP six month then working in the Standard Chartered Bank.

Sep 2006 I have pregnancy but Kelvin give up his baby even he is Christian. He explained to me he is too busy of the work and money is not enough too, he promised to me we will have a lots baby in the future and he also promised to me he will never have any other women in his life otherwise he will go to hell! So I went to abortion after 3 month on Dec.

May 2007 Kelvin was hired by RBS and transfer to HK. He accepted working in HK because of the high salary $130,000HK each month. First month he stays in 888 service apartment in Central HK provided by company. He invited me visited him but I was busy for the school. Thought deep think I choose give up my study go company with him in HK.

23 Jul 2007 I first visited to Kelvin in HK. He stays in Shama service apartment when his wife not around. Since then I go visited him every two month, he bring me to the Disneyland. I found him enjoy the night club in HK because all the girls can go out have sex and paid by company.

Nov 2007 his friends bring him go to the Dongguan which is small town in Guangdong Province but popular of the night club girl. The girls’ average ages are 18, most of them only 16 and come from small city or country. Compare to HK there is much cheaper. The girls tip only $200RMB for sit down one night and $800RMB if they have sex with the customers.

2008 after few times having fun in Dongguan Kelvin adopts a 17 years old girl and gives her house in Shenzhen so he easily transform from HK. Of course this information provide by his friend in HK. That is the reason he still needs go visit HK customers every month totally under company’s expenses. Kelvin start reject me visit him in HK and lied to me which company will transfer him to London and company give him three years employee pass in London. Actually he already back in Singapore.

July 2008 Kelvin scold to me "fuck off" when I found him in his office One Raffles Quay, he never fell any guilt when I decide to give up all the things include youth, money, friends, study and baby. He has no any reason dumped me without any responsibility in nearly 5 years. I can not believe the man changed from bought 1 carat diamond ring to scold me even want me to die.

My parents very angry when they heard Kelvin dumped me without any responsibility. They never agree me with him because he has wife but I insist it. My mother wants to talk to him but he refused. She very worried me wants come to here to see me. My mother has not good health. Doctor find tumors in her brain result her eyes can not see clearly while her waiting the visa. My mother suddenly passes the way 25 Oct 2008.

Kelvin told me he divorced after know my mother passed the way and he blamed me everything.

Today Kelvin is very proud in his life because got high salary, every night go to night club having fun with club girl was paid by RBS. He take the night club bill invoice to the company explain it is for customer so company will pay everything. He often go to the Lunar, Tiananmen building from level one to level five.

adidas88
17-12-2008, 09:01 AM
For those who wish to join the party , please contact neverlandf
dont call me , i just want to rest for my trip and of course will join yours for the ktv for sure, bro neverlandf will arrange everything for us.

For me , had reach another level of cheongs , ktv girl is nothing for me anymore , but i will still join the party for sure, just to meet up some friend and cheongster .

cheers , see you guys there :D

... :eek: ... our KING have reached the 最高峰 leow ...
respect respect ... :) :)

bonk88
17-12-2008, 09:02 AM

that why u r the sifu of the CA.....hope can join u for this level...u know what i mean rite sifu GTO......?:D

adidas88
17-12-2008, 09:08 AM
that why u r the sifu of the CA.....hope can join u for this level...u know what i mean rite sifu GTO......?:D

ah .. sorri hor .. the highest level dun accept DOG .. onli human .. :D :D

bonk88
17-12-2008, 09:15 AM
ah .. sorri hor .. the highest level dun accept DOG .. onli human ..

u KNN ... which part of engerlish u dun understand too ...:mad:
told u i am not a dog but a lover to all meimei.. ...:D:D

GTOKING
17-12-2008, 03:05 PM
.... our KING have reached the 最高峰 leow ...
respect respect ... )

that why u r the sifu of the CA.....hope can join u for this level...u know what i mean rite sifu GTO......

Now the sifu will be neverlandf or xr29 liao.
for me already " 做仙 “ 快乐视神仙 ” 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

no 2/5/8 OR 3/6/9. no trade feeling needed, also no F.O Credit.

Only do some small money donation or charity work.

cheers........:D

Always take my advice , do not get yourself into trouble

茅山 or 降头 。 because you are not 李嘉诚。 lets move on to hit your dream

dont too over dream of the land of sin. always remember , when you achieved what you want then you can only start to enjoy , dont enjoy now and suffer tomorrow,

cheers

adidas88
17-12-2008, 04:16 PM
dont too over dream of the land of sin. always remember , when you achieved what you want then you can only start to enjoy , dont enjoy now and suffer tomorrow,

wisdom words from a wise man ... :D

u KNN ... which part of engerlish u dun understand too ...
told u i am not a dog but a lover to all meimei.. ...
i understand ... u r not ordinary DOG ...
u r a DOG to all meimei's .... :D :D

tusen
17-12-2008, 05:45 PM
;)just came back from zh/cp/ca. thanks to bro neverlandf and all his assistance,we manage to spend 1 night in ca. here are our humble opinion. zh/PARIS ktv, average girls,service and more exp. cp/,JIAYI ktv, plenty of syt,average service and cheap. ca/DFML ktv, plenty of girls,good service,cheap and wild. unless one love to shop or gamble it is much better value to cheong in cp/ca. sorry to bro adidas,could not contact u as i did not have my pc with me and the visit to ca was a last minute thing. :)

XR29
17-12-2008, 07:24 PM
MMs stand for Mr Murali's issit?:D

he din extend becos of u, he extended becos of his MMs :p

XR29
17-12-2008, 07:26 PM
No lah, me already give up on the footie gal....Got something to look into lah...:)

XR29
17-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Me just a small puppy lah..... Still need sifu GTO to guide me along...kekeke:D

XR29
17-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Me then envy u lah, can book yr air ticket one year in advance.....:D

bro XR .... i so envy u ....
master of the dog........ :D:D

lky123
17-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Hi bros
Anyone kind enough to let me know how can I get to Donguan from Macau Int'l airport. I flying via Jetstar so will arrive Macau quite late..

fuc_99
17-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Hi bros
Anyone kind enough to let me know how can I get to Donguan from Macau Int'l airport. I flying via Jetstar so will arrive Macau quite late..

u can take the ferry to Humen, then take a cab from Humen, it's about 30min to 40mins from Humen to CA.

but i am not sure about the ferry schedule, you can also using google to check it out. the ferry will take about 40mins to 1hour

bonk88
17-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Hi bros

Snr bro lky, i alway go to zh from macau, and pick up by the driver to CP/CA, since u r quite late, u may want to stay in zh or macau, or if u want i can give the contact to u for the driver to pick u up at gong bei..

lky123
17-12-2008, 11:03 PM
hi bro bonk88
would appreciate if you could advise me on this
can pm me details

tq.

TinTin130670
18-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Snr bro lky, i alway go to zh from macau, and pick up by the driver to CP/CA, since u r quite late, u may want to stay in zh or macau, or if u want i can give the contact to u for the driver to pick u up at gong bei..

That's the way to go...helping the newbies...even if go to China many time...sometime u still need help from others here...that's why this forum is set-up...sharing info abt cheonging....:D
Upz u 4 pts...if i haven't upz u b4...:D

Christmas coming...it's the Spirit of sharing....

Cheers,
"Information Sharing"TinTin

snooker
18-12-2008, 01:40 AM
Hi bros

Someone posted a bus schedule before, there is an express bus service from Macau airport direct to Hui Mei Hotel in Changping, Dongguan.

(853)861111 is the number to call for bus schedule

bonk88
18-12-2008, 08:41 AM
hi bro bonk88
would appreciate if you could advise me on this
can pm me details

tq.

Someone posted a bus schedule before, there is an express bus service from Macau airport direct to Hui Mei Hotel in Changping, Dongguan.

(853)861111 is the number to call for bus schedule

i dun think is from macau to dongguan, but sz to dg, anyway bro lky pm u the details for the driver....:D
bro tintin, if u want to go to CA from CP, u need another driver coz the driver from zh dun go to CA from CP, will pm u...:D

cwvlchua
18-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Good one bro.... will up your point.... cheers...

Hi Bro

Are you free on 2/3/4 Jan any of thoes date i will be at DG. You still got a bot Chivas with me 梦剧院 or 法魯王宮夜總會(嘉華) or 太子 Cheer:D.

snooker
19-12-2008, 02:42 AM
i dun think is from macau to dongguan, but sz to dg, anyway bro lky pm u the details for the driver....:D

The number posted on the schedule is macau number...will call n check tomorrow:)

rahang
19-12-2008, 06:56 AM
The number posted on the schedule is macau number...will call n check tomorrow:)

I have managed to check on the website & made call to them, the number is (853)28881228, you do not need to check into Macau custom. Just buy the ticket at the airport there, then they will have express bus sent you to various town in Dongguan, but not CP (although schedule have but not updated) . Every half an hour departure to CA, and alight at Chang An Hotel. The fees is RMB120 for single trip, RMB200 for return, the journey is about 2.5-3hrs.
The website link

[Macau International Airport] - Airport Accessibility - Express Link Air-to-Sea Flow (http://www.macau-airport.com/en/v01/01_express_03.php)

Hope my info help & senior bro can help to verify, because I only been to China once, never got chance to use this service.

Thanks!

murali
19-12-2008, 09:24 AM
MMs stand for Mr Murali's issit?:DMM is your speciality n u turn it around?

think u really kena KC big time, even your most commonly used vocab can forget :p

murali
19-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Me then envy u lah, can book yr air ticket one year in advance.....:Du even better mah, got your PR approval on d way liao :D

snooker
19-12-2008, 12:41 PM
I have managed to check on the website & made call to them, the number is (853)28881228, you do not need to check into Macau custom. Just buy the ticket at the airport there, then they will have express bus sent you to various town in Dongguan, but not CP (although schedule have but not updated) . Every half an hour departure to CA, and alight at Chang An Hotel. The fees is RMB120 for single trip, RMB200 for return, the journey is about 2.5-3hrs.
The website link

[Macau International Airport] - Airport Accessibility - Express Link Air-to-Sea Flow (http://www.macau-airport.com/en/v01/01_express_03.php)

Hope my info help & senior bro can help to verify, because I only been to China once, never got chance to use this service.

Thanks!

Thank you for the update bro... now we have a budget way if travelling alone...:D

adidas88
19-12-2008, 01:02 PM
The website link

Thanks!

that's affirmative ... the sales ticket counter is on the 2nd floor ...
do not need to clear macau custom ..
the coach will be waiting inside the airport just outsdie the immigration counter ...
but if u have any check-in luggage, u need at least 30 minutes ahead of schedule ... even then, pls check before boarding the bus that ur luggages is in the bus ...

currently in BKK ... Merry Christmas !!! :) :)

XR29
19-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Now u have switch to Tom yam flavour liao huh.....:D

currently in BKK ... Merry Christmas !!! :) :)

adidas88
19-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Now u have switch to Tom yam flavour liao huh.....

no lar .... some time need to take some tom yum soup ...
too much tim sum is no good .... but i still like tim sum more than tom yum soup ...
last nite, have a good time with a part time SYT with tattoos ....
shiok shiok ...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/M12.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/M12b.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/M12c.JPG

XR29
19-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Trying to turn me on by showing me all these photo huh......:D

More pls....:D

no lar .... some time need to take some tom yum soup ...
too much tim sum is no good .... but i still like tim sum more than tom yum soup ...
last nite, have a good time with a part time SYT with tattoos ....
shiok shiok ...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/M12c.JPG

XR29
19-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Approved by u huh.....:D

u even better mah, got your PR approval on d way liao :D

skyman
19-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Approved by u huh.....:D

Bro,

Where is this gal from? CA? which KTV? seems chio. Ha...:D

skyman

murali
19-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Approved by u huh.....:Dwah so kan cheong want me to approve it liao?

no, approved by your meimei lah

bonk88
19-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Thank you for the update bro... now we have a budget way if travelling alone...

u got the power....back ....bro....:D

[QUOTE=adidas88;3324254] ...Last nite, have a good time with a part time SYT with tattoos ....shiok shiok ...QUOTE]

wow, just nice match u bro.....:D

XiaoHoUzi83
19-12-2008, 04:56 PM
MMs stand for Mr Murali's issit?:D

wa god of dog... got time respond to ppl post.. no time to respond to my 'morning tap'

snooker
19-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Bro,

Where is this gal from? CA? which KTV? seems chio. Ha...:D

skyman

This girl is Thai...in BKK:D

snooker
19-12-2008, 05:08 PM
u got the power....back ....bro....:D

Yes, Thanks to u know who...:p will slowly up back all the bro...

one day can only up one..very long list, think need a month or two as I'm always overseas n most of the time, no internet access...:(

neverlandf
19-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Hi Bro

Are you free on 2/3/4 Jan any of thoes date i will be at DG. You still got a bot Chivas with me 梦剧院 or 法魯王宮夜總會(嘉華) or 太子 Cheer:D.

Sure... I should be around... wah all your list above is all 5 stars hotel KTV.... I no money la... now economy no good... hahahhaa....

BTW, I went to 法魯王宮夜總會(嘉華) last month... bad experience.... MM not pretty... not sporting... no naked... CA is still the best....

Got new KTV is going to open Next Monday... called... 国际联邦... opposite JA.... from outside... look very posh... donno got naked or not... hahhaha

Btw, Oscar is still closed.... already 2-3weeks.... suppose to open tonight... but mommy told me today... still not open....

XR29
19-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Dun like that lah, I will see u guys in CA okie....:D

wa god of dog... got time respond to ppl post.. no time to respond to my 'morning tap'

grandfather
20-12-2008, 03:07 AM

oei, when u going over?
me go with my friend on eve
reach will be Christmas day liao
:D

Tony Stark
20-12-2008, 04:41 AM
To All Bro Just becareful who you mess with ?

Here is the Link to Her Blogs
Guanyu: Don't Mess With the Wrong KTV Girl (http://guanyu9.blogspot.com/2008/12/dont-mess-with-wrong-ktv-girl.html)

(Monday, 15 December 2008
Don't Mess With the Wrong KTV Girl

Must read (and warning) for all KTV cheongster.

If what this PRC girl said is true then this guy really takes the cake for being a bastard. She should email to RBS CEO in HK and expose this Kelvin. Haha.

Always cheong with conscience.

XR29
20-12-2008, 05:27 AM
He already in CP cheonging liao lor.......:D

oei, when u going over?
me go with my friend on eve
reach will be Christmas day liao

grandfather
20-12-2008, 09:48 AM
He already in CP cheonging liao lor.......:D

so he still same? everynite go DFML see the 神仙姐姐?

fuc_99
20-12-2008, 01:33 PM
If what this PRC girl said is true then this guy really takes the cake for being a bastard. She should email to RBS CEO in HK and expose this Kelvin. Haha.

Always cheong with conscience.

haha, her english is not too bad as a KTV gal. at least she picked up some english during her stay in SG.

GodsendSYT
20-12-2008, 06:10 PM

In CP how to go DFML???? :confused:

Northman
20-12-2008, 06:11 PM
If you ask me whether I will re visit again... yes... I will go again... the reason.. maybe I am tired of DFML scene d... need to check out new place... :) .... welll that's all from me.... cheers....

bro neverland, will be going with few frens to cheong there.... where is this DFML ktv in CA? how to tell the cab driver this place and what the damage like? tks...

XR29
21-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Waiting for u to go DFML lah...kekeke....:D

grandfather
21-12-2008, 02:39 AM
In CP how to go DFML???? :confused:

i thot he go CA to visiting the gal in DFML

grandfather
21-12-2008, 02:40 AM
Waiting for u to go DFML lah...kekeke....:D

ok, 25nite we go lah, i want SYT, max 18 yrs old one
u arrange / book for me 1st , ok?
hahahaha...............

XR29
21-12-2008, 02:52 AM
I thought u want to check into sauna when u come on the first night.....

ok, 25nite we go lah, i want SYT, max 18 yrs old one
u arrange / book for me 1st , ok?
hahahaha...............

grandfather
21-12-2008, 06:22 AM

yeah, i say 25nite, when we reach it is 25morning.

u drunk is it? :D

murali
21-12-2008, 08:49 AM

he not drunk, he suffering from sexhaustion..... :D

grandfather
21-12-2008, 09:23 AM

must be storing up ammo. waitting for "that right moment" to fire away.:D

murali
21-12-2008, 11:08 AM
must be storing up ammo. waitting for "that right moment" to fire away.:Dhe fired off too much liao that's why now suffering from d after effects mah......kekekeke

XR29
21-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Knn, u so early wake up and suan me liao huh...Last nite go JA never bring meimei back to hotel and bonk huh?

XR29
21-12-2008, 02:24 PM
I thought our plan is to hit CP on the 25th????????

GodsendSYT
21-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Knn, u so early wake up and suan me liao huh...Last nite go JA never bring meimei back to hotel and bonk huh?

11am post where got early.. should have finish 2-3 rounds liao.. :D

bonk88
21-12-2008, 02:54 PM
ok, 25nite we go lah, i want SYT, max 18 yrs old oneu arrange / book for me 1st , ok?
hahahaha...............

bro xr29, since when u become OKT har....?:D
then can u arraneg for me in jan also...?:D

adidas88
21-12-2008, 03:01 PM
bro xr29, since when u become OKT har....?:D
then can u arraneg for me in jan also...?:D

u TCSS har ... u r with ur KC and still want bro to arrange ...
u r a DOG har ???? :D :D

bonk88
21-12-2008, 03:09 PM
u r a DOG har ????

u hor..ur english still got a very big problem, i said i am a lover and only lover have a lot of gf, unlike dog, only royal to the master...:D
my kc will go with me to gz for 3 days..u know who rite...?:D so still got time to find a new meimei amr...afr all if he is a OKT...bro must support lah...:D

grandfather
21-12-2008, 03:11 PM
I thought our plan is to hit CP on the 25th????????

dun noe lah, this trip is fat one arrange one
if go CP then will meet weiwei liao leh, he still in CP?

XR29
21-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Yah lor, worst than a dog....kekeke...:D

u r a DOG har ???? :D :D

XR29
21-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Big puppy, his first posting is 8.49am lah....U dreaming or wat?

11am post where got early.. should have finish 2-3 rounds liao.. :D

XR29
21-12-2008, 11:00 PM
He is still in CP....Waiting for his frd to arrive also....kekeke...:D

dun noe lah, this trip is fat one arrange one
if go CP then will meet weiwei liao leh, he still in CP?

murali
21-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Knn, u so early wake up and suan me liao huh...Last nite go JA never bring meimei back to hotel and bonk huh?to u is early cos u start bonk at 5am then sleep mah :p

go JA din bring back cos u not there to intro goot 1s to me leh :D

need the God of Dogs to help me lah

murali
21-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Big puppy, his first posting is 8.49am lah....U dreaming or wat?he needs to clear the ammo that is blocking his eyes leh, not like u so goot can clear all away liao.... kekeke

XR29
21-12-2008, 11:11 PM
U still need me to introduce meh....U yrself so experience already...:D

to u is early cos u start bonk at 5am then sleep mah :p

go JA din bring back cos u not there to intro goot 1s to me leh :D

need the God of Dogs to help me lah

raymondl3est
22-12-2008, 10:23 AM
U still need me to introduce meh....U yrself so experience already...:D

knn last night sms u china phone u dont reply me :mad:

bonk88
22-12-2008, 10:38 AM
knn last night sms u china phone u dont reply me

u also knn....sms u sin hp also never reply...:D

XR29
22-12-2008, 11:43 AM
No wonder I see the number so familiar...kekeke....:D

knn last night sms u china phone u dont reply me :mad:

GodsendSYT
22-12-2008, 12:45 PM
Big puppy, his first posting is 8.49am lah....U dreaming or wat?

haiz.. I also hope i'm dreaming now.. when i wake up, I'm in china.. not in sing slogging.. :mad:

adidas88
22-12-2008, 01:54 PM
No wonder I see the number so familiar...kekeke....:D

hey bros .. dun TCSS so much here ...
some body is not so happy abt it ...
and moreover ... he gather some bros to zap my points ...
so damn childish ...

but i forgive him cos he's just a kid ... :)

RamboCat
22-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Bros,
How is the weather like in Dongguan now ? Is it too cold or still bearable ? Any rains expected ?

neverlandf
22-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Bros,
How is the weather like in Dongguan now ? Is it too cold or still bearable ? Any rains expected ?

Today is very cold in CA... the wind is damn strong and cold... temperature now at night is 10C-12C..... damn cold with strong wind...

bonk88
22-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Today is very cold in CA... the wind is damn strong and cold... temperature now at night is 10C-12C..... damn cold with strong wind...

what r u doing outside at this hour? didnt go to ktv and find ur meimei to give u warm......?:D

TinTin130670
22-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Bro Neverlandf...sorry i could meet up with u in CA during the Jan trip...cause 2 of the Bros wan to spend their time in ZH...will buy u a drink if we meet up in CA...& i still need yr help on KTV room booking in CA...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

neverlandf
22-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Bro Neverlandf...sorry i could meet up with u in CA during the Jan trip...cause 2 of the Bros wan to spend their time in ZH...will buy u a drink if we meet up in CA...& i still need yr help on KTV room booking in CA...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

No prob... sure....

bonk88
22-12-2008, 09:54 PM
No prob... sure....

knn....only reply he post and dun reply my ....:D ok lor.....i cant do anything....so sad.........:(

neverlandf
22-12-2008, 10:06 PM
knn....only reply he post and dun reply my ....:D ok lor.....i cant do anything....so sad.........:(

Sorry la.... I scare kena zap for TCSS.... hahahha..... outside damn cold.... dont want to go out lar.... didi also small now due to too cold... hahahha

murali
23-12-2008, 12:05 PM
haiz.. I also hope i'm dreaming now.. when i wake up, I'm in china.. not in sing slogging.. :mad:dun need to dream, just go n buy air ticket n u will be there in china hugging SYT liao :p

cwvlchua
23-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Sure... I should be around... wah all your list above is all 5 stars hotel KTV.... I no money la... now economy no good... hahahhaa....

BTW, I went to 法魯王宮夜總會(嘉華) last month... bad experience.... MM not pretty... not sporting... no naked... CA is still the best....

Got new KTV is going to open Next Monday... called... 国际联邦... opposite JA.... from outside... look very posh... donno got naked or not... hahhaha

Btw, Oscar is still closed.... already 2-3weeks.... suppose to open tonight... but mommy told me today... still not open....

Bros
Agreed those above are ex and no naked :confused:(due to friend dose not want to expose himself too much) but got sometime you can get Good fish.:p

Sure no problems anywhere is fine ,will call you when I’m at 大朗:D.

XR29
24-12-2008, 04:35 AM
Mr Murali will provide u air ticket and meimei if u come now....kekeke...:D

dun need to dream, just go n buy air ticket n u will be there in china hugging SYT liao :p

adidas88
24-12-2008, 11:05 AM
how cum u neber make me this offer ?? :( :(

Freestyler69
24-12-2008, 11:11 AM
My greetings to brudders and seniors here..

i hv never been to CA/CP/DG/MACAU/ZH.. real newbie to MM but been to other places in the region.. wanted to go but no kaki, so looking at the schedule posting earlier, seems like many bro are planning a rock solid time there..
my newbie questions:

1) Which hotel will be convenient (at least 3 stars up) for the purpose? how to book the hotels (webiste recommendation?)

2) Flights to shenzhen only limited to tiger (cheap but timing sucks) and silkair (lone traveler pays S$918 !!).. so was thinking landing in guangzhou instead, can anyone tell me how long it takes from CAN airport?? Can I just take a taxi to CP?? any bro has experience and advise how to do it?

Thanks in advance brudders.. and an early Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!

adidas88
24-12-2008, 11:19 AM

i hv never been to CA/CP/DG/MACAU/ZH.. real newbie to MM but been to other places in the region.. wanted to go but no kaki, so looking at the schedule posting earlier, seems like many bro are planning a rock solid time there..
my newbie questions:

1) Which hotel will be convenient (at least 3 stars up) for the purpose? how to book the hotels (webiste recommendation?)

2) Flights to shenzhen only limited to tiger (cheap but timing sucks) and silkair (lone traveler pays S$918 !!).. so was thinking landing in guangzhou instead, can anyone tell me how long it takes from CAN airport?? Can I just take a taxi to CP?? any bro has experience and advise how to do it?

bro .. check ur PM ..

Freestyler69
24-12-2008, 11:29 AM
bro .. check ur PM ..

bro PM empty lei... you use invisible ink ka? :D

raymondl3est
24-12-2008, 11:34 AM

he just come back from BKK he no more ink to use :D

adidas88
24-12-2008, 11:37 AM
bro PM empty lei... you use invisible ink ka?
have some patience, bro ...
need time to type ... :D :D
u shld got it now ...

he just come back from BKK he no more ink to use ..
u liddat said me goot meh .... :D

snooker
24-12-2008, 11:39 AM

Bro, from Guangzhou to CP can take train..the station to stop is Dongguan

GodsendSYT
24-12-2008, 12:40 PM

knn.. u know i can't make it even with free hotel stay throw in.. like this u also wants to tempt me..

cause he knows i can't make it mah.. ask him make this offer to me during CNY, see i dare to take his offer or not.. heehee

dun need to dream, just go n buy air ticket n u will be there in china hugging SYT liao :p

this is something i can only dream of.. haiz..

cwvlchua
24-12-2008, 01:28 PM

my newbie questions:

Bro

For Hotel i always used this wed-site China Travel & China Hotels Reservation - Leading Hotel & Tour Booking for Beijing,Shanghai F1,Guangzhou,Hong Kong,XiAn (http://www.sinohotel.com/english/index.html;jsessionid=A52D90E40486BCE4B7624EF69DB1 5206)

Guangzhou to CP i take taix 250rmb(1hrs50min) From Shenzhen is 200rmb (50min.

Just for your info and guide line:)

murali
24-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Mr Murali will provide u air ticket and meimei if u come now....kekeke...:Derrrrr.....maybe bus ticket! :D

as for meimei, can approach our friendly God of Dog :p

XR29
24-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Bcos I know u sure can come mah......:D

XR29
24-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Bro,

U can also visit the website, ?????: ????, ????, ????, ???? (http://www.ctrip.com) to do booking on hotel in China and also flight ticket etc...:)

my newbie questions:

XR29
24-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Not tempting u but encouraging u lah......:D

knn.. u know i can't make it even with free hotel stay throw in.. like this u also wants to tempt me..

adidas88
24-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Not tempting u but encouraging u lah......

大哥 .. u not cumming back izzit ??
u want me to meet u in CP during CNY izzit ?? :D :D

Bcos I know u sure can come mah......:D
... :eek: .. u see me so up har ... 谢谢你

bonk88
24-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Bro

For Hotel i always used this wed-site China Travel & China Hotels Reservation - Leading Hotel & Tour Booking for Beijing,Shanghai F1,Guangzhou,Hong Kong,XiAn (http://www.sinohotel.com/english/index.html;jsessionid=A52D90E40486BCE4B7624EF69DB1 5206)

Guangzhou to CP i take taix 250rmb(1hrs50min) From Shenzhen is 200rmb (50min.

Just for your info and guide line:)

Thank u for link, was looking for booking hotel in GZ....me going on 5jan
As for taxi to CP, it that so cheap? it is from GZ airport to CP or from GZ town to CP...?
just up u pt....:D

adidas88
24-12-2008, 04:41 PM
As for taxi to CP, it that so cheap? it is from GZ airport to CP or from GZ town to CP...?

bro bonk ... i believe it's not from CAN airport to CP direct ..
it's from GZ town to CP ...
the last time i took a private car from CAN to CP cost me 400rmb ..
it was a steal becoz of 空车 ... i believe the normal rate is abt 500rmb ...

snooker
25-12-2008, 01:42 AM
bro bonk ... i believe it's not from CAN airport to CP direct ..
it's from GZ town to CP ...
the last time i took a private car from CAN to CP cost me 400rmb ..
it was a steal becoz of 空车 ... i believe the normal rate is abt 500rmb ...

Taxi in China give discount when travelling long distance on meter and can bargain ...don't ask me why..:confused:

XR29
25-12-2008, 03:08 AM
No lah, I be going back on on the 27th lah....Will meet u for coffee at club 25 lah...... Of cse see u up lah, u r still single and available mah....and can fly to anywhere and at anytime u want.............:D

大哥 .. u not cumming back izzit ??
u want me to meet u in CP during CNY izzit ?? :D :D

... :eek: .. u see me so up har ... 谢谢你

l3est
25-12-2008, 04:35 AM
No lah, I be going back on on the 27th lah....Will meet u for coffee at club 25 lah...... Of cse see u up lah, u r still single and available mah....and can fly to anywhere and at anytime u want.............:D

which gal u take back to bonk har :p

XR29
25-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Tell u, u also dun know lah.....:D

which gal u take back to bonk har :p

bonk88
25-12-2008, 10:28 AM

which month of 27 u come back har:rolleyes: feb 27 har?hehehhe
last time u said back 15 nov, and then hor u yourself know lah......

adidas88
25-12-2008, 10:52 AM
No lah, I be going back on on the 27th lah....Will meet u for coffee at club 25 lah...... Of cse see u up lah, u r still single and available mah....and can fly to anywhere and at anytime u want.............
sure bro ... will meet up when u r back ... miss u leh ...:D

which month of 27 u come back har feb 27 har?hehehhe
last time u said back 15 nov, and then hor u yourself know lah.....
haha ... that's a good one ...:D

which gal u take back to bonk har
bro ... dun tell me u r in CA ??:eek:
cos i just got a surprise that a bro went to CP in stealth mode .. under radar ... :D ..that's really commando S&D mission ...

GodsendSYT
25-12-2008, 04:55 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my friends..

It's X'max day..

Can u'll help me to up this nick

chinaboy ..

this poor guy kana zap liao for been rightous..

This is a day of giving.. so i hope u'll help to give him u'r points.. ha ha

*if u not my friends but wants to help also can.. BTW I dun know this guy.. ha ha

GodsendSYT
25-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Hey dickhead, i had a good laugh. Asking points so openly in forum for someone you don't know :p

You must be fucking despo, hope that yours prayer is been answer. :D

asshole.. i just lazy to pm all the ppl i know that's all.. if u wants to know what happen, go up and read the ZH/Macau thread.. idiot..

*sorry bro for wasting u'r space in here.. just need to answer a asshole .. :D

GodsendSYT
25-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Hey dickhead, i had a good laugh. Asking points so openly in forum for someone you don't know :p

You must be fucking despo, hope that yours prayer is been answer. :D

oh.. one more thing.. dun worry i wouldn't zap u.. u still not worth the trouble to zap..

你还不够格!!!哈哈。。 :D

adidas88
25-12-2008, 05:47 PM
it give me no pleasure to write this post but after persuasive advise from a senior bro ... i decide to write my last post here ...

i response to a request from Freestyler69 for information on CP/CA thread ..
Freestyler69 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/83967-cheonging-changan-ca-dongguan-191.html)

this is the correspondences we had between us ...

Information
hi bro .. since u have not been to CP/CA/ZH before, i suggest u join a grp that's coincide with ur date of travelling ... that way, u'll maximise ur time and also u'll be taken care of ...

anyway .. i'll tried to answer ur questions...
in CP .. u can stay in Hui Hua, Miraton, Hui Mei or New Century .. they r located in central CP ..
very conveninet location and hotel is safe, comfortable and value for money ..
rate range from 328rmb/nite to 400rmb/nite ..
u can book the hotels through this contact:
小佳 +86 1598 991 2103
she can make all arrangements for u include transport ..

True .. flying to SZ on tiger is bad timing ...
thus some bros will spend a nite in SZ saunas when they landed and make their way to CP/CA in the morning ..
Flying to GZ airport is another alternative but it's abt 3 hrs drive to CP by private transport and cost abt 500rmb ...
u can contact 小佳 or 阿友 +86 13809822568
or alternatively u can get the private transport when u reached CAN airport ... once u step out from immigration, u'll see a row of counters offering transport and hotel bookings ..

if u need more information, u can PM me ..

Originally Posted by Freestyler69
Thank you bro, it's much appreciated, in this case I'll check out HKIA or MACAU, I'm familiar with both airports as i've been there many times but.. never cross border to MM territory..

u r welcome, bro ..
u can get to CP/CA from HKIA direct ...
bus journey will take abt 3 hrs ...
小佳 shld be able to make bus transport arrangement for u .. alternative, u can check out counter A-15 once u step out from immigration ...
if u fly to Macau ... crossing the Gongbei immigration is a hussle becoz of the crowd ...
normally u'll stayed a nite in ZH before proceeding to CP/CA the next day ...
u can take bus at gongbei underground plaza to CP or at gongbei bus terminal (outside underground plaza) to CA ... it cost abt 65-80rmb ..
journey abt 3hrs ...

Originally Posted by Freestyler69
yes you're right., crossing imigration is ahassle and takes time and need to arrive 2 hours before flight time, that's why prefer fly into China if possible..

from the forum, many schedules in january 04-jan 10..
hope i can make it

yes .. u can check with the bros and if u can join them, it will make ur trip more enjoyable and sextisfied ..

right after this conversation ... i was zapped by Freestyler69 ..
thks for your info bro, FS69

initially i thought there could have been some kind of mistake ..
so i PM him immediately .... but he never response ... not till today ...

i believe i have been tricked into it ...

i enjoy coming to this forum to have fun, exchange and share information ...
and like what bro ah fatt have said " Seniors here has spent a lot of time, money, bonking experiences, to source for goot kangtao, to share. But, they will not even give this info to someone who simpily ask to be spoon feed."

i am no senior but just a regular cheongster and i enjoy sharing informations and pictures in this forum to all bros regardless if u r seniors or newbies .. all u need to do is read the thread ...

but it's sad that people are abusing this priviledge and taking it for granted ..
and the sad thing is ... they r wasting my time and effort ...

i have never rejected a PM from any bros including newbies requesting for information ... i'll share with them what i know and if i dun, i'll direct them to the bros who have the information ...

when i first started in this ZH thread, i make some mistakes ... instead of zapping me, the ZH seniors PM me and tell me my mistakes ...
they explain explicitly what my mistakes were and i corrected it and never make the same mistake again ..
i respect them wholeheartedly and i know they r the TRUE BROS ...

from a simple msn conversation and misunderstanding ...
it was blown out of proportion ...
IMHO ... it was unnecessary ..
but nonetheless ... it was a blessing in disguise ...
everything happen for a reason ...
and i think i know what it is now ...

I thanks all the bros here who have guide and lead me to cheong in PRC ..
i enjoy and cherish those time we had together .... :) :)

GodsendSYT
25-12-2008, 06:39 PM
it give me no pleasure to write this post but after persuasive advise from a senior bro ... i decide to write my last post here ...

i response to a request from Freestyler69 for information on CP/CA thread ..
Freestyler69 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/83967-cheonging-changan-ca-dongguan-191.html)

this is the correspondences we had between us ...

I thanks all the bros here who have guide and lead me to cheong in PRC ..
i enjoy and cherish those time we had together .... :) :)

haiz.. some childish idiot at work again.. so u see.. those with high power dosen't not means that they are more mature than those that join later..

High power just means that they know SBF earlier then me join SBF earlier than me that's all.. But that also doesn't mean they are more experince than anyother newbies that join SBF later.. Infact some newbies may know more info on other things than alot of so call 'senior' inside here..

This place is getting more and more childish.. more and more time wasting.. zap zap zap is all they know.. talking rubbish bully newbies.. expect to be help, and then when help them they bite u back.. this is worse than a dog will do.. when u feed a dog, it will still wail it's tail at u..

No wonder a lot of bros in here which i know use to be very helpful in the past.. now.. ha ha.. sorry loh.. Also advise me not be talk so much in here... told me is a waste of time and effort.. ha ha .. think they're right..

suddenly i feels that JC maybe doing a good thing in here.. by provoking some idiots in here wasting their time.. ha ha.. but sometime to the wrong ppl thot..

GodsendSYT
25-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Hey dicky, i aslo lazy to read up that ZH/Macau thread. :p

Don't worry dicky, i not afraid been zap by you. Bty, i have add in the chinese word that you miss.

Guess you are not that fucking strong to bring me down, that why i not worth to zap by you. :D

can't be bother with u.. u're are too childish and immature.. should have reliase that when i saw u'r nick.. u're not here to share or help..

u're here to create problems.. go ahead.. u most likely is a clone of some ' senior' loh.. dun want to waste more time on u..

Also,

不是资格的格。。
我说的是格调的格。。知道吗。。

我看你不懂。。 永远也不会懂的。。
因为你是人格有问题。。
人格有问题,又怎么会有格调呢。。

GodsendSYT
25-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Just got a zap by a senior in here i think.. cause the zap is 4 points..

this is the reason for the zap.

Is not very nice for you to ask openly to up whoever yet. I don't agree with your post and zap you 3 points. Merry Christmas !

The reason he zap me is very clear. He dun agree that i openly ask my friends to up chinaboy.. But like i say i'm lazy to pm all the ppl i know.. that's very tire and waste time.. me dun want to waste so much time in here..

U dun agree with me zap me is ok.. this type of reason i can accept.. diff ppl got diff view that's all..

But thanks for u'r advise anywhere.. and merry X,mas to u too.. :D

GTOKING
25-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi to everyone here and also those i had met ..

thank you so much for everything and hope to see you all again :D

chinaboy
25-12-2008, 11:57 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my friends..

It's X'max day..

Can u'll help me to up this nick

chinaboy ..

this poor guy kana zap liao for been rightous..

This is a day of giving.. so i hope u'll help to give him u'r points.. ha ha

*if u not my friends but wants to help also can.. BTW I dun know this guy.. ha ha

thank u bro
i know i will be zapped to -zero soon becoz i just post a offensive post in ZH/Macau thread.
it's ok .. at least i have speak out my mind in honestly ....

cwvlchua
26-12-2008, 01:42 PM

Thank for the Pt :D ---for the Taxi is from GZ Airport must bargain with them and i will always used them in DG for the whole trip OR just after customs on your left Airport Business counter quoted 400--500rmb for private car (bargain again :D )

GodsendSYT
26-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Hey FUCK YOU too! :D

yo bro.. can we dun be so offsive in this thread, cause as far as i see, the ppl in here still very helpful.. not like in the ZH/Macau thread.. So no point turning here to be the same as there.. thks.. :D

abcdef2000
26-12-2008, 09:04 PM
yo bro.. can we dun be so offsive in this thread, cause as far as i see, the ppl in here still very helpful.. not like in the ZH/Macau thread.. So no point turning here to be the same as there.. thks.. :D

aiyo Clown, i begin to admire you :eek: you dun come here to pollute the air :D

XiaoHoUzi83
26-12-2008, 09:49 PM
now XR29 is the offical CAN opener!
CONGRATS

XR29
27-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Must u post this, will introduce to u if u want.......Glad that u r back safe in SG....Will meet up in SG when I am back.....:)

CONGRATS

woxiangni
27-12-2008, 07:39 AM
I guess XR2 is well practised....in opening tight cans? or spraying the contents?

Merry xmas

woxiangni
-x-

murali
27-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Must u post this, will introduce to u if u want.......Glad that u r back safe in SG....Will meet up in SG when I am back.....:)u coming back to sg meh? :rolleyes:

skyman
27-12-2008, 02:15 PM

Bro,

I'm thking of dropping by CA on 7th-Jan. Is there any party going on that day?

Cheers
skyman:p

l3est
27-12-2008, 02:57 PM
u coming back to sg meh? :rolleyes:

he not coming back sg he is visit sg for holiday :D

murali
27-12-2008, 03:33 PM
he not coming back sg he is visit sg for holiday :Dholiday? he has a better place at CP :p

bonk88
27-12-2008, 08:26 PM
he not coming back sg he is visit sg for holiday

holiday? he has a better place at CP

CP is he 2nd home, CA is 1st home, so SG is where he go for holiday lah...:D

Maitong Kit Mak
27-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Bro,

Cheers

wow... U looking for party ah... I thought u going to be gd boy with ur babe? Bros in CA, c wat u guys can do to the birthday boy on the 7th... Hehe!

murali
27-12-2008, 10:32 PM
CP is he 2nd home, CA is 1st home, so SG is where he go for holiday lah...:Di think sg has been erased from his dictionary liao

XR29
28-12-2008, 12:27 AM
I still remember how to spell SINGPORE lah...kekeke...:D

i think sg has been erased from his dictionary liao

bbsam
28-12-2008, 05:01 AM
Interesting writeup on the "behind the scene" of sauna gals ...

喜欢玩桑拿的请看,小姐的隐私
?欢????请?,???隐? - ???? - D.C.?????-[????]-???? - Powered by Discuz! (http://www.mycould.com/discuz/thread-873794-1-1.html)

6. 小姐们练基础"口技"时,就是买香蕉回来,然后一人叼一根,半小时后拿出来看,香蕉上不许有牙 印。
7. 小姐们在技师房里经常一边看A片学样子一边吃饭。

Learnt that there is "green" sex

... 然后小姐投诉说他吃伟哥,搞的群P的小姐们吃不消,有个小姐下面都搞肿了,于是在我们的协调下罚了客人10 00块钱,是的,只允许绿色SEX行为,不许药后行事 ...

l3est
28-12-2008, 06:02 AM
I still remember how to spell SINGPORE lah...kekeke...:D

ya u still remeber how to spell SING_PORE when is the A i think u left it in CP or CA :D

XiaoHoUzi83
28-12-2008, 11:14 AM
u coming back to sg meh? :rolleyes:

he is not coming BACK to sg..
he is juz coming to SG..
judging by the time he is at CA...
he is more like an ah tiong visiting our sunny shore!

murali
28-12-2008, 12:50 PM
ya u still remeber how to spell SING_PORE when is the A i think u left it in CP or CA :Dcos he's still singing in CA's KTVs lor :D

GTOKING
28-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Bro,

Cheers
skyman:

I had arrange and will prepare a birthday party for you
everything on the house , hope u like it .:D

CP is he 2nd home, CA is 1st home, so SG is where he go for holiday lah...

no . no . no , if fact - He dont know where is SG.

wow... U looking for party ah... I thought u going to be gd boy with ur babe? Bros in CA, c wat u guys can do to the birthday boy on the 7th... !

Roger !

neverlandf , are you ready !!! the president room :D

cos he's still singing in CA's KTVs lor

must use 超魂 to call him back to SG,

XR29
28-12-2008, 03:01 PM
U so sharp hor, I purposely leave the A out one lah...kekeke...:D

ya u still remeber how to spell SING_PORE when is the A i think u left it in CP or CA :D

l3est
28-12-2008, 04:03 PM

so u reach sg already when u going back CA:p

bonk88
28-12-2008, 05:13 PM

r u sure? i think u left the A in CA liao( coz is C----A mar):D

murali
28-12-2008, 08:11 PM
so u reach sg already when u going back CA:pguess he just do a touch n go leh, maybe now he back on aeroplane back to CA liao :D

skyman
28-12-2008, 09:11 PM
wow... U looking for party ah... I thought u going to be gd boy with ur babe? Bros in CA, c wat u guys can do to the birthday boy on the 7th... Hehe!

Wow lau, brader........ I'm just thking may be boring wah... Since u guys will be having fun in CP on the night. How can I miss that out ler???? Must do someting in CA while visiting my babe right? Ha... :D

skyman
28-12-2008, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=GTOKING;3348248]I had arrange and will prepare a birthday party for you

wah lau, brader... Heard u've gone there for quite sometime liao ler? U'll still be in CA on 7th-Jan???? :D

_Frank_
28-12-2008, 09:28 PM

wah lau, brader... Heard u've gone there for quite sometime liao ler? U'll still be in CA on 7th-Jan???? :D

wAh brudder!!! busy chionging in CP nowadays? :D
must bring me along if i decided to go there...

neverlandf
28-12-2008, 09:29 PM

I should be around... call me la when you are in CA.... cheers...

GTOKING
28-12-2008, 09:42 PM
everything on the house , hope u like it

wah lau, brader... Heard u've gone there for quite sometime liao ler? U'll still be in CA on 7th-Jan????

bro, your birthday wat, even Im not around , as a little bro like me should arrange a party for you right....................

For you only ..........everyhing on the house ....OK:D

GTOKING
28-12-2008, 10:01 PM
wah lau, brader... Heard u've gone there for quite sometime liao ler? U'll still be in CA on 7th-Jan???

bro, when you arrive CA , give me the date......as for you only

Hotel room and KTV on the house for the birthday boy like you:D

Maitong Kit Mak
28-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Wow lau, brader........ I'm just thking may be boring wah... Since u guys will be having fun in CP on the night. How can I miss that out ler???? Must do someting in CA while visiting my babe right? Ha... :D

oic...but without me by ur side..u will njoy meh? Haha! Oh..I forgot u got ur KC by ur side..:o Then come back to CP quick la on the 8th...

Maitong Kit Mak
28-12-2008, 11:01 PM

Wah bro Skyman...u see your birthday so damn grand.even Sifu GTO also organise for u with free lodging and KTV...even Birthday cake somemore...Good on u bro!;)

grandfather
29-12-2008, 01:29 AM
CONGRATS

i was there , i saw the "can" very SYT, stick to XR29 like a glue the next morning. cant blame her, 1st man in her life.

you leave too early lah, when i leaving, he kena another KC trap leh, mummy's cousin(she said she call ah xia), took leave 2 days to accompany him leh, stick to him like glue, dun let him out of sight leh.

hahahaha........... i got pic prove one hor,
but cant any how post, so have to wait for kopi time then show u lah.

她讲她叫阿霞, 拿了两天的假期来陪XR29。如果她又护照的话,她会跟着xr29回新加坡。帮他生个肥肥胖胖 的儿子。

阿霞:今生今世,教我怎麼不想你. 

曾经有一份真诚的爱情摆在我眼前,但我没有去珍惜。 直到消失以后才后悔莫及。人世间的悲哀莫过如此,如果上天能给我一次重来的机会,我会对那女的说我爱你。。 。。 如果要在份爱加上一个期限。。。我希望是一万年。。。

XR29
29-12-2008, 01:36 AM
Knn, must u post everything in the forum...U also no better than me....Got a KC to follow u for 2 days...even want to sent u to Airport....kekeke...:D

i was there , i saw the "can" very SYT, stick to XR28 like a glue the next morning. cant blame her, 1st man in her life.

you leave too early lah, when i leaving, he kena another KC trap leh, mummy's cousin, took leave 2 days to accompany him leh, stick to him like glue, dun let him out of sight leh.

grandfather
29-12-2008, 02:33 AM
Knn, must u post everything in the forum...U also no better than me....Got a KC to follow u for 2 days...even want to sent u to Airport....kekeke...:D

truth and facts no scare.
i admit i have a 16yrs old SYT follow me 2 days while i am there, but i pay her,
i told her in advance , its a transaction 交易, two days of her time in exchange of $$$$.

this is not call KC. do u dare to say that your MM(阿霞) is not willingly took two days leaves to accompany you even w/o u asking her to do it?

XiaoHoUzi83
29-12-2008, 02:34 AM
wa lao
u both good loh...
got kc..
i no KC...
T.T no one follow me to airport...
the ah xia is the sexy voice one ah?
thinking of taking....
now cannot le...
sad..

grandfather
29-12-2008, 10:40 AM
wa lao
u both good loh...
got kc..
i no KC...
T.T no one follow me to airport...
the ah xia is the sexy voice one ah?
thinking of taking....
now cannot le...
sad..

dye the hair gold gold colour one lah
the Mummy(MiMi) say is her cousin one lor.

your that 四川gal, the 2nd nite we go there , i ask her sit down and drink, hahahaha.... really can drink leh, finish 1.5 bottle of vokka , plus min spending (wine) , hahaha.............. end up we go supper , i drunk liao, we agrue and agrue (over dun noe what lah) then i make a big fool out of myself leh.,

XR29 see liao also scare.

hahahahaha............................

PS: she claim that she 10 mins settle u liao leh, but in the morning some one call u then u wake up if not she would have won the prize money we set on her.

skyman
29-12-2008, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE=skyman;3349249]

wAh brudder!!! busy chionging in CP nowadays? :D
must bring me along if i decided to go there...

Brader,

Wah lau, didn't know that u also part of the CP cheongster. Come and join me for the jan trip lah. I make sure 'll have fun. Ha...:D

Cheers
skyman

skyman
29-12-2008, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=skyman;3349249]

I should be around... call me la when you are in CA.... cheers...

Bro,

I'll sure call u on 7th. Pls keep your phone on hor on that day.

Ha.....

skyman
29-12-2008, 11:15 AM

Bro,

Wah lau. I damm "kam tong" ler.... I'll be arriving on the 7th-Jan-08 (ETA = 12noon to 1pm). If you can help me to arrange for the hotel room at 浪琴岛酒店, that will be greatly appreciated.

So, u r no coming with me for this trip? Come lah, bro...:D

skyman

skyman
29-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Wah bro Skyman...u see your birthday so damn grand.even Sifu GTO also organise for u with free lodging and KTV...even Birthday cake somemore...Good on u bro!;)

Wah lau, bro MKM. Now jiat lat liao, the whole world knows my 'bird-day' on 8th-Jan.

To all bro who'll be joining me on 7th at CA, pls do not disclose to any gal abt my 'bird-day' hor. Wait my babe ask me to stay for another day, I'll be died. Ha....:D

Cheers
skyman

Maitong Kit Mak
29-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Wah lau, bro MKM. Now jiat lat liao, the whole world knows my 'bird-day' on 8th-Jan.

To all bro who'll be joining me on 7th at CA, pls do not disclose to any gal abt my 'bird-day' hor. Wait my babe ask me to stay for another day, I'll be died. Ha....:D

Cheers
skyman

Hahaha! Stay for another day isn't that what u want...but make sure u can make ur way to CP on the 8th hor..everything is organised leow...Bro..njoy your day 7th in CA!!!;)

skyman
29-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Hahaha! Stay for another day isn't that what u want...but make sure u can make ur way to CP on the 8th hor..everything is organised leow...Bro..njoy your day 7th in CA!!!;)

Bro,

I sure will make my way to CP on 8th-Jan. But please wait for me at the hotel hor. U see bro addidas's info on other thread? the crime rate in CP seems very jiat lat ler... better becareful as we personally experience the rob case before, remember???

cheers

Maitong Kit Mak
29-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Bro,

I sure will make my way to CP on 8th-Jan. But please wait for me at the hotel hor. U see bro addidas's info on other thread? the crime rate in CP seems very jiat lat ler... better becareful as we personally experience the rob case before, remember???

cheers

Yea..remember..and the victim is ME mah...so we reallyt been thru 'Thick & Thin' hey!:D I will be in the hotel waiting or u to go massage...but do arrive before 2pm hor...else...So u want me to wait for u for lunch or own time own target before 2pm?

GTOKING
29-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Bro,

Wah lau. I damm "kam tong" ler.... I'll be arriving on the 7th-Jan-08 (ETA = 12noon to 1pm). If you can help me to arrange for the hotel room at 浪琴岛酒店, that will be greatly appreciated.

So, u r no coming with me for this trip? Come lah, bro...

skyman

bro , 7 jan you stay at CA right , so how many days you spend at CA

1 day hotel on the house is it enough or you want 2 days ?:D

Only for bro like you and maitong 。。。cheers

bro neverlandf , please help me to treat this 2 special guest , they are my VIP , thanks

Cheers

Maitong Kit Mak
29-12-2008, 12:17 PM

bro neverlandf , please help me to treat this 2 special guest , they are my VIP , thanks

Cheers

Hahah! Bro..tks for including me in your VIP list...Unfortunately I wom't be in CA on the 7th..Skyman will be in CA for 1 night then he's heading to CP on the 8th...tks for the hospitality thou...Look forward to claim this 'Special' hotel voucher later down the road..heheeh!;)

skyman
29-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Yea..remember..and the victim is ME mah...so we reallyt been thru 'Thick & Thin' hey!:D I will be in the hotel waiting or u to go massage...but do arrive before 2pm hor...else...So u want me to wait for u for lunch or own time own target before 2pm?

Ya lor...... Roger.. I'll have my lunch with my babe in CA 1st before I come over to CP to llok for u ya.:D

skyman
29-12-2008, 01:50 PM

Cheers

Bro GTO,

Thks in advance hor. U shd come and join us for this trip ler. I'll be in CA only for 1 nite. All the bros are heading to CP this time so no choice lor. Must go to CP with bro MKM to make sure in remember to come back to Sillypore. Let's come out for a kopi next week when bro MKM is in town ya?:p

Cheers
skyman

cwvlchua
29-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi neverlandf and all Bro

Can any of the bro Pm me the phone no for 黄金海岸SPA國際會所 as my Note/B crash lost all the info have to rush for flight now :p and i will check from the Hotel PC :D thank in advance

GTOKING
29-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Bro GTO,

Thks in advance hor. U shd come and join us for this trip ler. I'll be in CA only for 1 nite. All the bros are heading to CP this time so no choice lor. Must go to CP with bro MKM to make sure in remember to come back to Sillypore. Let's come out for a kopi next week when bro MKM is in town ya?:p

Cheers
skyman

np bro, cheers and a song for you

http://i40.tinypic.com/e0n5vt.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/107jngi.jpg

neverlandf
29-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Hi neverlandf and all Bro

Can any of the bro Pm me the phone no for 黄金海岸SPA國際會所 as my Note/B crash lost all the info have to rush for flight now :p and i will check from the Hotel PC :D thank in advance

Just PM you...

XiaoHoUzi83
30-12-2008, 02:44 AM
dye the hair gold gold colour one lah
the Mummy(MiMi) say is her cousin one lor.

your that 四川gal, the 2nd nite we go there , i ask her sit down and drink, hahahaha.... really can drink leh, finish 1.5 bottle of vokka , plus min spending (wine) , hahaha.............. end up we go supper , i drunk liao, we agrue and agrue (over dun noe what lah) then i make a big fool out of myself leh.,

XR29 see liao also scare.

hahahahaha............................

PS: she claim that she 10 mins settle u liao leh, but in the morning some one call u then u wake up if not she would have won the prize money we set on her.

she really damn good...
lol where got 10 mins...
bonk till DRY leh..
until i go down buy drink met willey
=)
not ppl call me la , is the Alarm clock...
and i gave her the 'morning tap'

grandfather
30-12-2008, 03:51 AM
she really damn good...
lol where got 10 mins...
bonk till DRY leh..
=)

dun noe lah,she say so one leh.....

my friend GOH have her phone no, maybe if u have her phone number , we call and see if she still remember u?

anyway did u see her gong pai or not? what is her real name?

u got skype or not? PM me ur skype id leh.

skyman
30-12-2008, 02:03 PM
np bro, cheers and a song for you

http://i40.tinypic.com/e0n5vt.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/107jngi.jpg

Bro GTO,

Thank you so much for the "Bird-Day" Song. Your forum damm "to-kong". Your greeting lagi "no horse run". However, i'm just wondering whether the picture you've attached is the free token to redeemed the "Super SYT MM" in CA/CP? If yes, I Thk I've to extend my stay for 2 months liao.... :D

skyman

XR29
30-12-2008, 02:38 PM
It the opposite, it is u who surrender and give her the morning tab huh....:D

she really damn good...
lol where got 10 mins...
bonk till DRY leh..
=)

adidas88
30-12-2008, 03:48 PM
It the opposite, it is u who surrender and give her the morning tab huh....:D

bro . u still in CA ??
waiting for me to cum over izzit ???
u beary sweet sweet leh ... :D :D

fuc_99
30-12-2008, 04:56 PM
bro . u still in CA ??
u beary sweet sweet leh ... :D :D

o ~ bro, would u be in CA?

when?

bonk88
30-12-2008, 05:01 PM
bro . u still in CA ??
u beary sweet sweet leh ...

i aldy said, he 27th is dun know which month of 27th....:D
many be is the month of 13?:D

adidas88
30-12-2008, 05:56 PM
o ~ bro, would u be in CA?

when?

Yes ... during CNY time ... :D

Sinchai
30-12-2008, 07:16 PM
bro GTO and bro neverlandf

our group will proceed to CA at least 3 days, please help to arrange hotel
and KTV ( total : 15 person)

and we will proceed to CP , you are welcome to our party。would like to invite you 2 to intro to our group。、、

cheers:D:D

XR29
30-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Packing mu luggage now lah..Finally confirm going back today.....:)

Yes ... during CNY time ... :D

dancetoo
30-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Bro,

So, u r no coming with me for this trip? Come lah, bro...:D

skyman

Yo Bro Skyman!

Some updates to all bros, maybe you all can reconsider LQD in future. The last trip I am there, I am not satisfied with the services.

Incident 1: The first night i arrive at LQD, While i was taking the lift up, the lift suddenly stop moving. I ring the alarm for help and the staff was activated. Bro XR29 was just coming back from supper, and he came to the rescue. He and the receptionist comb from 10th floor downward to locate which floor i am stuck at. Having located me, the staff tried to open the outer door. However, they do not have the key!?!?! I was stuck inside for the whole 45 mins before they managed to get the door open.

Incident 2: On the 3rd night onward, i realise that the water is getting colder and colder, even when i turn the handle to the max. Then the next 2 day, no hot water at all! 2 days! And it is around 15 - 20 degrees outside. At first, they say it will be ok at 6 am, then 10 am, than 1 pm, then 2 pm... blab blab blab.

The fustrating things is that the hotel did not even compensate or show anything in return. I was still charge fully for my room.

You all can quote my incident to them. Let them wake up their idea and know that we are a close knitted group.

Meanwhile, i am looking for alternative hotel to stay for my next trip.

:mad:

neverlandf
30-12-2008, 09:28 PM
bro GTO and bro neverlandf

our group will proceed to CA at least 3 days, please help to arrange hotel
and KTV ( total : 15 person)

and we will proceed to CP , you are welcome to our party。would like to invite you 2 to intro to our group。、、

cheers:D:D

Few places you can go... for naked fun... the top KTV will be DFML.... the next one will be JA.... normal one will be like Oscar, TDWX.... or the is a new KTV... GJLB... hehehehe....

dancetoo
30-12-2008, 09:31 PM
i was there , i saw the "can" very SYT, stick to XR29 like a glue the next morning. cant blame her, 1st man in her life.

you leave too early lah, when i leaving, he kena another KC trap leh, mummy's cousin(she said she call ah xia), took leave 2 days to accompany him leh, stick to him like glue, dun let him out of sight leh.

她讲她叫阿霞, 拿了两天的假期来陪XR29。如果她又护照的话,她会跟着xr29回新加坡。帮他生个肥肥胖胖 的儿子。

阿霞:今生今世,教我怎麼不想你. 

曾经有一份真诚的爱情摆在我眼前,但我没有去珍惜。 直到消失以后才后悔莫及。人世间的悲哀莫过如此,如果上天能给我一次重来的机会,我会对那女的说我爱你。。 。。 如果要在份爱加上一个期限。。。我希望是一万年。。。

Ha ha ha

XR29 shall now be known as the...

CAn Opener 6000!!!!

the can must have the CA as capital letter to show his affliaction to CA.

as for the 6000... for all bros to find out!

Ha ha ha!!!! :D

dancetoo
30-12-2008, 09:36 PM
she really damn good...
lol where got 10 mins...
bonk till DRY leh..
=)

Yo...

So when can we meet up for Kopi?
You gave 'morning tap'? means you are not dry enough la.
Still got strength to go down buy drink.
Usually, i action until both of us gave each other '2pm tap'.
thats when you get really hungry.

:p

p-(^_^)-q
30-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Yo Bro Skyman!

Some updates to all bros, maybe you all can reconsider LQD in future. The last trip I am there, I am not satisfied with the services.

Incident 1: The first night i arrive at LQD, While i was taking the lift up, the lift suddenly stop moving. I ring the alarm for help and the staff was activated. Bro XR29 was just coming back from supper, and he came to the rescue. He and the receptionist comb from 10th floor downward to locate which floor i am stuck at. Having located me, the staff tried to open the outer door. However, they do not have the key!?!?! I was stuck inside for the whole 45 mins before they managed to get the door open.

Incident 2: On the 3rd night onward, i realise that the water is getting colder and colder, even when i turn the handle to the max. Then the next 2 day, no hot water at all! 2 days! And it is around 15 - 20 degrees outside. At first, they say it will be ok at 6 am, then 10 am, than 1 pm, then 2 pm... blab blab blab.

The fustrating things is that the hotel did not even compensate or show anything in return. I was still charge fully for my room.

You all can quote my incident to them. Let them wake up their idea and know that we are a close knitted group.

Sorry brudder,, all these got symptoms one.. i oreadi told grandfather and xr29... sad to noe u were in it... i am thinking to try out berlin next trip

XiaoHoUzi83
30-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Yo...

So when can we meet up for Kopi?
You gave 'morning tap'? means you are not dry enough la.
Still got strength to go down buy drink.
Usually, i action until both of us gave each other '2pm tap'.
thats when you get really hungry.

anytime man!
anyway she is good...
grandfather u got my sg number right?
sms ur skype id then i will add u
haha
=)

no la... the girl name is xiao huan, i dont have her real name...
haha
anyway she is the first girl that sit with me in the tub
sure repeat her one la

XiaoHoUzi83
30-12-2008, 11:35 PM
anyway
he is can opener 6400!
LOL
sounds like some nokia phone
lol
i wanna be N95

adidas88
31-12-2008, 09:47 AM
Yo Bro Skyman!

Sorry brudder,, all these got symptoms one.. i oreadi told grandfather and xr29... sad to noe u were in it... i am thinking to try out berlin next trip

sad to hear that service in LQD is dropping ...
i like the hotel for it location but will not be able to accept "no hot water" treatment ...
lift incidents is subjective ... i was stuck in SG JTC lift for more than an hour before one technican came to my rescue after calling them on the phone ..
talk abt excellent service award ... phui phui ** ...

bro p-(^_^)-q .. berlin holiday is a new hotel .. clean, comfortable, safe and spacious ... but i hate the shower area ..
apparently they do not have a proper shower room ... they used the bathtub as the shower area without any enclosure .. thus when u have finished ur shower, the floor in the washroom is flooded ...:mad:
other than this setback and location .. it's a nice hotel ....
they have foot massage and sauna inside the hotel too ..

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin7.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin5.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin.jpg

adidas88
31-12-2008, 09:49 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin2.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin3.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/berlin4.jpg

grandfather
31-12-2008, 11:19 AM
anytime man!
anyway she is good...
grandfather u got my sg number right?
sms ur skype id then i will add u
haha
=)

no la... the girl name is xiao huan, i dont have her real name...
haha
anyway she is the first girl that sit with me in the tub
sure repeat her one la

anyway
he is can opener 6400!
LOL
sounds like some nokia phone
lol
i wanna be N95

sms u liao, anyway , please update ur hp listing, now latest is N96 liao. coming soon is N97

her name she say is Li Huan aka huanhuan aka xiao huan.

grandfather
31-12-2008, 11:20 AM

knn, u reach liao?
see what is nice and buy leh.
me so sian in sg.

dancetoo
31-12-2008, 11:28 AM
sad to hear that service in LQD is dropping ...
i like the hotel for it location but will not be able to accept "no hot water" treatment ...
lift incidents is subjective ... i was stuck in SG JTC lift for more than an hour before one technican came to my rescue after calling them on the phone ..
talk abt excellent service award ... phui phui ** ...

bro p-(^_^)-q .. berlin holiday is a new hotel .. clean, comfortable, safe and spacious ... but i hate the shower area ..
apparently they do not have a proper shower room ... they used the bathtub as the shower area without any enclosure .. thus when u have finished ur shower, the floor in the washroom is flooded ...:mad:
other than this setback and location .. it's a nice hotel ....
they have foot massage and sauna inside the hotel too ..

Hi Smiley Face

JTC is corporate building, but LQD is hotel!!!
We are paying for hotel services, so some sort of standard must be set.

Where is Berlin hotel? Is it near LQD?
What is the cheapest room rate, include breakfast and laundry?
I like the glass wall. Hee hee.

Can have a shower show.
Imagine double fly gals bathing together...

skyman
31-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Yo Bro Skyman!

Bro,

Thanks for the info sharing and sorry to hear that happened to you. Anyway our dear bro GTO has arranged for me. I thk one(1) day should be ok, lah.

Cheers

wallyp88
31-12-2008, 01:56 PM
長安時尚HOTEL酒店
Check it out in XGX website:
???????????---????????? (http://7chinahappy.net/smf/index.php?topic=5738.0)
A hotel opened few months ago, from the photos looks quite ok.

adidas88
31-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Happy New Year to all bros .... yum sheng !!!!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/happy.jpg

murali
31-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Where is Berlin hotel? Is it near LQD?

Can have a shower show.
Imagine double fly gals bathing together...

:Dit's not near LQD at all, u can consider 港丽hotel which is slightly further up the same road as LQD, lest u r really interested in payin a premium

my next trip i will check that hotel out :D

so did u take over my gal after i left?

seems like she's quite interested in u leh

XR29
01-01-2009, 12:44 AM
Better dun lah, the bathroom will be flooded by u when u finish bathing....kekeke...:D

XR29
01-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Handing and taking over ceromony of meimeis huh...kekeke...:D

it's not near LQD at all, u can consider 港丽hotel which is slightly further up the same road as LQD, lest u r really interested in payin a premium

dancetoo
01-01-2009, 01:58 AM
it's not near LQD at all, u can consider 港丽hotel which is slightly further up the same road as LQD, lest u r really interested in payin a premium

Im keen on her too.
Alas... too many girls, not enough time.
I also did not manage to get her contact.
Maybe you can pm me? :p

Gang Li is more expensive than LQD?
How much more?
I dont mind any hotel near the central lesser than 238.

Boycott LQD!!!! :mad:

dancetoo
01-01-2009, 02:01 AM

So has CAn Opener 6400 arrive onto Singapore for holiday?
How long will you be staying in Singapore?
Please be reminded that Singapore has very strict VISA law, so do not overstay.

You are so kind to show me around CA the last time round, please allow me to be your host in Singapore!
I can bring you to the Zoo, Sentosa, Bird Park, etc...
Just let me know!

goo_ey
01-01-2009, 04:20 AM
Happy New Year to all bros .... HENG HENG 2009 for ALL!!!!!

GTOKING
01-01-2009, 08:11 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE BROS HERE !!!

l3est
01-01-2009, 08:31 AM

u did not see my pm i going zhuhai this coming 3 jan :mad:
call me mr kc dog :p

XR29
01-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Gang Li only cost about 188rmb per nite lah... It is about 5min walk from LQD...It is a smaller hotel and the furnishing is not as good as LQD..

Im keen on her too.

How much more?

Boycott LQD!!!! :mad:

Sinchai
01-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Thanks bro GTO and bro neverlandf for the hotel arrangement and KTV info.

Can PM me anytime if there is any changes:D

murali
01-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Im keen on her too.

How much more?

Boycott LQD!!!! :mad:tot u would get her number from our friendly God of Dog?

hahaha, u still in CA meh?

u sure u interested in her? heard u have so many MMs coming all d way from CP to accompany u mah, so u where got time for her?

heard from her she no more in this line liao leh...dunno true or not

if u still there see how lor

heard for GTO that his kaki stayed at gang li before n it's ok

oasis2002
02-01-2009, 01:09 AM
hello bro xr29,

we just arrived in sg safe and sound an hour ago. My friends and I would like to thank you for your warm hospitality during our time in CA. Personally, I missed your golden hair mm :)

hello bro wilXXX, I forgot to ask you nick. But we enjoyed the time with you in DFML.

hi bro suck harder, nice meeting you,. Too bad we didn't have time to cheong togeher with you in ca.

hi bro MiXX and GoX, sorry I didn't know your nick. thanks for showing us the mm photos...... I got a chance to meet up one of the shi chuan jie jie... but not my type leh...

Last but not least, Happy New Year to you guys......

YinHuoChong
02-01-2009, 02:13 AM
hello bro xr29,

we just arrived in sg safe and sound an hour ago. My friends and I would like to thank you for your warm hospitality during our time in CA. Personally, I missed your golden hair mm :)

hello bro wilXXX, I forgot to ask you nick. But we enjoyed the time with you in DFML.

hi bro suck harder, nice meeting you,. Too bad we didn't have time to cheong togeher with you in ca.

hi bro MiXX and GoX, sorry I didn't know your nick. thanks for showing us the mm photos...... I got a chance to meet up one of the shi chuan jie jie... but not my type leh...

Just reach home, few hours later than Oasis... I would also like to thanks all dear Cheongster, as mention

Wish everyone a fantastic 2OO9 & best of luck :)

dancetoo
02-01-2009, 02:30 AM
hello bro xr29,

Happy New Year to you too Oasis!!!

Really glad to be able to know and meet up with all of you.
Next time to CP, you all must show me around.

My last 2 days at DFML would not be as fun without all of you around.
Would like to try more gems, but too bad got KC with me.
Will try not to make the same mistake again, but pretty hard sometimes. :(

Now experiencing CA withdrawal sytomps. :o

YinHuoChong
02-01-2009, 02:49 AM

yes, you should try CP as well ^_^

LOL, same here but mine worst... withdrawal syndrome of CA+CP+Macau ... with each it's own attraction.

XR29
02-01-2009, 03:07 AM
Glad that u guys enjoy in CA....Me also miss my golden hair meimei lah...:D

Btw, Bro WilXXX nick is Dancetoo lah...

So get ready for the withdrawal symtom of CA/CP/MACAU....kekeke...:D

hello bro xr29,

XR29
02-01-2009, 03:09 AM
U mean u and Oasis took different flight?:confused:

Wish u all the best for Year 2009 too....:)

Just reach home, few hours later than Oasis... I would also like to thanks all dear Cheongster, as mention

Wish everyone a fantastic 2OO9 & best of luck :)

XR29
02-01-2009, 03:10 AM
This trip u have too much choices to choose from liao lah......kekeke...:D

Piranas
02-01-2009, 03:14 AM
Bro, relax, upped you

haiz.. some childish idiot at work again.. so u see.. those with high power dosen't not means that they are more mature than those that join later..

High power just means that they know SBF earlier then me join SBF earlier than me that's all.. But that also doesn't mean they are more experince than anyother newbies that join SBF later.. Infact some newbies may know more info on other things than alot of so call 'senior' inside here..

This place is getting more and more childish.. more and more time wasting.. zap zap zap is all they know.. talking rubbish bully newbies.. expect to be help, and then when help them they bite u back.. this is worse than a dog will do.. when u feed a dog, it will still wail it's tail at u..

No wonder a lot of bros in here which i know use to be very helpful in the past.. now.. ha ha.. sorry loh.. Also advise me not be talk so much in here... told me is a waste of time and effort.. ha ha .. think they're right..

suddenly i feels that JC maybe doing a good thing in here.. by provoking some idiots in here wasting their time.. ha ha.. but sometime to the wrong ppl thot..

Piranas
02-01-2009, 03:23 AM
Relax :D ;)

can't be bother with u.. u're are too childish and immature.. should have reliase that when i saw u'r nick.. u're not here to share or help..

u're here to create problems.. go ahead.. u most likely is a clone of some ' senior' loh.. dun want to waste more time on u..

Also,

不是资格的格。。
我说的是格调的格。。知道吗。。

我看你不懂。。 永远也不会懂的。。
因为你是人格有问题。。
人格有问题,又怎么会有格调呢。。

l3est
02-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Glad that u guys enjoy in CA....Me also miss my golden hair meimei lah...:D

Mr Kc Dog do u need me to take care of you golden hair mei mei tml at this time i will reach zhuhai :p

raymondl3est
03-01-2009, 03:20 AM
8 hrs more i will be in zhuhai my gal bank in 10k rmb for me to spend:D

oasis2002
03-01-2009, 04:50 AM

Hi Bro Dancetoo,

Ah ha.. I know your nick finally. If I had got such a nice pretty KC who glued to you like a chewing gum. I wouldn't want to try other gems too, no doubt about it.

It would be our pleasure to "cheong" with you in CP. I think you have to carry more KC to CP than to CA. You will be spoiled for choices of whom you wanted to be your KC in CP. Both yin huo chong and da san yuan got their dream mm on the first round of parade at one of the KTV in CP. But they were not as wild as the mm in CA lah.

Cheers
Yours friendly reporter

oasis2002
03-01-2009, 05:08 AM
U mean u and Oasis took different flight?:confused:

Wish u all the best for Year 2009 too....:)

Bro X29,

You are spot on. We were on a different flight but arrived back in homeland on the same night.

Cheers
Oasis

oasis2002
03-01-2009, 05:21 AM
Thanks bro GTO and bro neverlandf for the hotel arrangement and KTV info.

Can PM me anytime if there is any changes:D

bro, you should not missed the footie massage in CA. Try out two sessions (first 80 min, follow by another 60min) of footie massage in the afternoon. The footie massage is different from what you would get in homeland. The place Bro XR29 took us there is not bad....(perhaps, you would like to pm bro XR29 for the name of the footie massage place) the footie massage mm is on some kind of costume play... school uniform. There is another footie massage place where the footie massage mms will parade at the stage with see through dress at certain timing (1730 hrs to 1800 hrs) only.

Have fun in CA.

Cheers

XR29
03-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Bro,

The parade timing is 1800hr and 0100hr...:D

bro, you should not missed the footie massage in CA. Try out two sessions (first 80 min, follow by another 60min) of footie massage in the afternoon. The footie massage is different from what you would get in homeland. The place Bro XR29 took us there is not bad....(perhaps, you would like to pm bro XR29 for the name of the footie massage place) the footie massage mm is on some kind of costume play... school uniform. There is another footie massage place where the footie massage mms will parade at the stage with see through dress at certain timing (1730 hrs to 1800 hrs) only.

Have fun in CA.

Cheers

XR29
03-01-2009, 12:21 PM
U yourself got so much KC to take care in Zhuhai not forgetting that u yourself is also a KC Dog....kekeke...:D

Mr Kc Dog do u need me to take care of you golden hair mei mei tml at this time i will reach zhuhai :p

best123
03-01-2009, 02:07 PM

Have fun in CA.

Cheers

wah, reading this makes me drool .........:p

wanted to make a trip there but was told by some bros on PM that daily spending is $500?

Sinchai
03-01-2009, 05:21 PM

Have fun in CA.

Cheers

Thanks bro , had received all the info from bro GTO
CP and CA all the info included sauna , ktv contact ,girl contact
hotel manager contact and some hidden place

cheers:D

neverlandf
03-01-2009, 06:25 PM
OSCAR KTV...

Went to OSCAR last night (after more than 5-6months absent)... For those want to have cheap drink and good KTV sound system for singing, BIG LCD screen, nice deco.... OSCAR is THE place.... now having 50% offer for drinks on top of the buy 1 red wine free 1 red wine..... FYI....DFML red wine is buy 2 free 1 and JA is buy 1 free 1 ....
As for girl leh.... average quality but no naked.....nice see through clothes...

PM me if you want to go to Oscar...cheers...

grandfather
03-01-2009, 07:22 PM

wanted to make a trip there but was told by some bros on PM that daily spending is $500?

SGD500 x 4.7 = RMB 2350,

Per day spending:
1) overnite with MM = RMB 800 (KTV go back hotel until next day 12noon)
2) hotel stay = RMB 238
3) food = 1 day 3 meal (most of the time we only eat 2 meal) = RMB 500 (base on 4 pax to share and eat good food)

RMB1538

exclude suana and footies , if you are so strong and everyday u can go for 4-5shots a day. then yes, u will be spending 500sgd per day there.:D

prcsytlover
03-01-2009, 10:10 PM
SGD500 x 4.7 = RMB 2350,

Per day spending:
1) overnite with MM = RMB 800 (KTV go back hotel until next day 12noon)
2) hotel stay = RMB 238
3) food = 1 day 3 meal (most of the time we only eat 2 meal) = RMB 500 (base on 4 pax to share and eat good food)

RMB1538

exclude suana and footies , if you are so strong and everyday u can go for 4-5shots a day. then yes, u will be spending 500sgd per day there.:D

u never count in the KTV charges leh.. I dun think it's free right.. Should be around 400-500rmb per night..

Unless u treat loh.. then it's free.. :D

prcsytlover
03-01-2009, 10:20 PM

how much u spend depend on what type of fun u looking for.. So long u dun go for KTV, it's very cheap to cheong in china..

Sauna is between 400-800rmb in most place.. CA I think is about 500-600rmb..

BBS is about 150-200 ST. 400-550 ON. very cheap also most of the time the gals is very young in DG.

FL.. sorry.. never try before loh.. so no info..

For KTV, room charge is about 300-800 normally.. and thats KTV charges only excluding MMs tips.. DG is normally 200-300rmb for sitting.. If ST is between 500-1000. LT is 800-1.2k. In CP/CA all the charges is min.. so still quite cheap..

So u see.. If u dun go KTV, it's still cheap to cheong in china. One night in KTV with one gal ON will at least cost u 1k+ :D

best123
04-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Thanks for the info, Grandfather and prcsytlover..... so it is abt the same when I chiong Zhuhai....

You guys going again soon? I am looking to join a group in March..... 1 person not so fun

grandfather
04-01-2009, 02:44 AM
u never count in the KTV charges leh.. I dun think it's free right.. Should be around 400-500rmb per night..

Unless u treat loh.. then it's free.. :D

yeah hor, miss out that ktv room chrgs

anyway for FL , u need to ask our official CAn opener(XR29).

factory gal as FL?

he sure have lobang one

hahahaha.....:D

grandfather
04-01-2009, 02:47 AM
Thanks for the info, Grandfather and prcsytlover..... so it is abt the same when I chiong Zhuhai....

You guys going again soon? I am looking to join a group in March..... 1 person not so fun

i might be going in Mid Feb, kena some tiko friends jio to go cheong there, again.

best123
04-01-2009, 10:16 AM
i might be going in Mid Feb, kena some tiko friends jio to go cheong there, again.

wah... you are very regular.... i am also tiko, hope to join you in your trips soon...

skyman
04-01-2009, 11:19 AM
OSCAR KTV...

Went to OSCAR last night (after more than 5-6months absent)... For those want to have cheap drink and good KTV sound system for singing, BIG LCD screen, nice deco.... OSCAR is THE place.... now having 50% offer for drinks on top of the buy 1 red wine free 1 red wine..... FYI....DFML red wine is buy 2 free 1 and JA is buy 1 free 1 ....
As for girl leh.... average quality but no naked.....nice see through clothes...

PM me if you want to go to Oscar...cheers...

Bro,
Just PM you mins ago. See you on 7th.

Cheers

SexKing972
04-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Bro,

Cheers
skyman

Enjoy your trip , bro , happy bird day to you;)

neverlandf
04-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Bro,

Cheers

Yup bro... saw your PM.... just replied too.... hahaah cheers..

murali
04-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Yup bro... saw your PM.... just replied too.... hahaah cheers..wah lau, u r really e man for discovering such places for cheongsters to CA!

cheers to u! nice meeting u!

happy bonking new year!

prcsytlover
04-01-2009, 06:16 PM

ha ha.. for u'r info, it's slightly more ex to cheong in ZH then in CP/CA.. the gals tips is cheaper.. the KTV is about the same lah.. But the hotel is also cheaper than in ZH.. Enjoy..

prcsytlover
04-01-2009, 06:18 PM

factory gal as FL?

he sure have lobang one

He so busy openning can.. scare no time for me.. ha ha..

neverlandf
04-01-2009, 06:22 PM
wah lau, u r really e man for discovering such places for cheongsters to CA!

cheers to u! nice meeting u!

happy bonking new year!

hahah.. what to do... bad economy now... need to cut cost... those who know me, my style of chiong is Low cost but Max fun or good ROI.... hahahha
cheers bro... nice to know you too....

Anyway, any bro want to join me and bro Skyman to Oscar in this few days time? please PM me.... cheers...

grandfather
04-01-2009, 08:15 PM

just remember , if XR29 is there b4 u, then must buy him 1 carton of cig from sg duty free shop

best123
04-01-2009, 08:51 PM
ha ha.. for u'r info, it's slightly more ex to cheong in ZH then in CP/CA.. the gals tips is cheaper.. the KTV is about the same lah.. But the hotel is also cheaper than in ZH.. Enjoy..

thano, that's what i thought b4 I was PMed on $500 per day.... CA/CP shd be slightly cheaper than ZH due to influx of tourist/visitors from Macau

murali
04-01-2009, 11:38 PM
just remember , if XR29 is there b4 u, then must buy him 1 carton of cig from sg duty free shop

:Dtot we must buy more can openers for him?

XR29
05-01-2009, 02:20 AM
U want huh, I arrange for u lor.....kekeke...:D

factory gal as FL?

he sure have lobang one

XR29
05-01-2009, 02:21 AM
U sure yr tiko friend jio u or it is the other way round where u jio them....kekeke...:D

XR29
05-01-2009, 02:22 AM
Not to worry, I will have time to reply yr pm......Cheers.:)

XR29
05-01-2009, 02:23 AM
Hey dun bribe me hor...Me not Gong An...I will not accept bribery one hor....kekeke..:D