PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

arpeggi
15-05-2011, 10:16 AM
bro FGG, the sauna was fantastic! we all leave with a big smile on our face. :)
We got lots of privilege due to your kind help. Thanks!

bro sex crusader, I'll be seeing you on the 17th yea? Remember to book room and call me when you reach CP!

Dragon1976
15-05-2011, 10:58 AM

bro sex crusader, I'll be seeing you on the 17th yea? Remember to book room and call me when you reach CP!

Bro Arpeggi,
Too bad didn't get a chance to have a gathering with you this trip round. I ha mine already. Sadly, now waiting for my flight back to sillypore. Enjoy. We shall meet again.

Cheers

arpeggi
15-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Bro Arpeggi,
Too bad didn't get a chance to have a gathering with you this trip round. I ha mine already. Sadly, now waiting for my flight back to sillypore. Enjoy. We shall meet again.

Cheers

Hi bro, no worries I am sure we will meet again in the future!

AhMin
15-05-2011, 12:39 PM

Bro.
Hope to c u when I reach 18 ...
U continue to enjoy then ...

Any kind bro will be in CA ?
I may go there 1st before head back to CP?
Meet up to drink n cheong together ...

FeiGohGoh
15-05-2011, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=arpeggi;5940006]bro FGG, the sauna was fantastic! we all leave with a big smile on our face. :)

You are most welcome bro apreggi, glad that u had a great time. :D

But from now on, you will be in charge of giving out the sauna manager's ctc to interested bros........;)

coolmanks
15-05-2011, 01:23 PM
I have not been to CA for sometime laio. But know Wusa area fairly well as an old friend work in a factory there.
Though it is an industrial area, but still convenient if yr intention is to visit KTv and sauna in that area.

Yah, Wusa area, juz at junction of Ji An... during the opening, the whole road was closed and even Andy Lau was there. ;)

coolmanks
15-05-2011, 01:25 PM
When I was there sometime back, oscar have package like 850net for 5 bottle of red wine. :eek:

Oscar last night was disapointing in terms of quality of girls.. but the mummy introduced by Surachai was pretty good. we made her assistant mummy cried. hehehe.

Total damage wise was about 1.5k for 8 bottles of red wine.. Till next time CA. I'll be heading to CP later in the afternoon.

smartke
15-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Bro Smartke, pl try using 东莞市长安柏悦国际酒店 for google search, u still can get some information...............:)

ya, lookin at the map, seems like it's very near to JiAn hotel (集安酒店). location like in between Pacific (太平洋) & Golden Sands Vernice (金沙威尼斯). ;)

thks for the info, bro ice! will google using 长安柏悦国际酒店... :)

since me got the CA map & already know the est loc of the hotel, me, a newbie in CA, done up some research on some hotels in CA.

will share wif u & another bro once i completed.

let's chat on msn... ;)

Suck Harder
15-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Dear all,

I am planning a CA trip around 28th May onwards. Can kind bros in CA please let me know:

1. Any Yanda there at the moment?

2. Which evil footy joint now good? I used to love pacific.

3. Which hotel is good? I used to stay at LQD.

4. Which KTV should I go to. I want evil one with reasonable quality of girls. Used to love XZX big time. Heard quality dropped big time too.

Many thanks.

Ahh Fatt
18-05-2011, 03:13 PM
haiz... this kind of problem only happen to those young n handsome guy. so sad... my life never happen... mm never come n ask for QQ number... haiz...
Er,..... u got QQ meh... kekeke

Bro, our time is over..... nobody wants DOM de.....
20 yrs ago, this is nothing new to you bcos u r so handsome, the moment u walk pass any syt, u sweep them off their feet.

Now, even u give them ur QQ, they also dun wan... kekeke :D

surachai
18-05-2011, 03:22 PM
3. Which hotel is good? I used to stay at LQD.

U not only stay LQD... U used to wash their bed sheets too remember?? :)

It's been so long since we last met with bigboobsman, XR and u...

AhMin
18-05-2011, 06:17 PM

Bro,
Which Sauna did u guys go m enjoy?
Can share with me?

[QUOTE=smartke;5940482]thks for the info, bro ice! will google using 长安柏悦国际酒店... :)

since me got the CA map & already know the est loc of the hotel, me, a newbie in CA, done up some research on some hotels in CA.

will share wif u & another bro once i completed.

let's chat on msn... ;)

Bro,
Thanks for the Hotel tips.

Any bro out there in Chang An to9?
I m going to DFJH KTV - Broadway Club later at 7pm. Went to book 1 room at 6pm just now but the mummy not there yet ...
Very eager now ...
Cheers

smartke
18-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Bro,
Thanks for the Hotel tips.

no prob bro...

u hv fun, njoy & hv a gd time ya?

rem to FR when u bk ok? :D

btw, u finally decided where to stay? jus curious... :)

prcsytlover
19-05-2011, 12:25 AM

ha ha.. he likes to wash bed sheet for hotel free u know.. LQD is not the only one.. heehee

FeiGohGoh
19-05-2011, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE=AhMin;5949793]Bro,
Which Sauna did u guys go m enjoy?
Can share with me?

It's Jinsha Venice sauna in CA, pm me if u want ctc.

arpeggi
22-05-2011, 02:08 PM
My honest opinion on the KTVs i visited last week.

1) DFML - Quality was bad, real bad. I wouldn't recommend to go this place if you're looking for good looking girls. Good thing i brought sand to the beach. Also, the mummy we book from brought over a girl that I find was rather hot and has its unique character. Too bad I did not have the chance to up her. :(

2) DFJH - Quality was a lot better!! The mummy we book from introduced by bro surachai was awesome. There were a lot of SYTs around.

3) Oscar - Quality was as bad as DFML. But the mummy we book from introduced by bro surachai was awesome again nonetheless.

Also, I tried Jinsha Venice Sauna and Tai Ping Yang dirty footie which ended up in a full service by the girl.

I really recommend Jinsha Venice Sauna as compared to Jin Long Dao Sauna, but of cos, each have their own pros and cons.

zoo-
24-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Like to thank the guys who posted replies to my question on SZ a month ago.
Thanks guys.

It was my first time there. Helluva trip and I must add that it was indeed an eye opener! Unfortunately I don't see myself going back there anytime in the near future.

Don't get me wrong, the places I checked were posh, service top notch, couldn't really ask for me more but it's all.. Can't quite place it.

I rather try my luck here in our little isle. Someone I can meet meet, text and talk to when she and I desires or even have a quick date after work. A friend and soul-mate if possible. Of course, great sex as well.

CP and SZ just doesn't give you tat. Still for all bros, at least once, do go and soak in the atmosphere and enjoy the experience. Chiong well and play safe!

FeiGohGoh
24-05-2011, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=zoo-;5967043]Like to thank the guys who posted replies to my question on SZ a month ago.
Thanks guys.

It was my first time there. Helluva trip and I must add that it was indeed an eye opener! Unfortunately I don't see myself going back there anytime in the near future.

No problem there, to each his own, diff stroke for diff folks.

Rawster
24-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Going to be in CA for the weekend, and firmed up the tentative choices

Saunas - targeting Jin Sha Venice + Jin Long Dao OR Tai Ping Yang

KTVs - DFML (how can I forget that experience?) + Park View OR DFJH

Any bros can help share some insights or updates on my alternate choice for sauna and KTV? as I am not sure of latest situation. last CA trip was 3 mths back.

My honest opinion on the KTVs i visited last week.

1) DFML - Quality was bad, real bad. I wouldn't recommend to go this place if you're looking for good looking girls. Good thing i brought sand to the beach. Also, the mummy we book from brought over a girl that I find was rather hot and has its unique character. Too bad I did not have the chance to up her. :(

2) DFJH - Quality was a lot better!! The mummy we book from introduced by bro surachai was awesome. There were a lot of SYTs around.

3) Oscar - Quality was as bad as DFML. But the mummy we book from introduced by bro surachai was awesome again nonetheless.

Also, I tried Jinsha Venice Sauna and Tai Ping Yang dirty footie which ended up in a full service by the girl.

I really recommend Jinsha Venice Sauna as compared to Jin Long Dao Sauna, but of cos, each have their own pros and cons.

30boy
24-05-2011, 04:59 PM

Don't forget about me too! It's been too long!

I'm coming to CA/CP around June 23-26. Anyone around?

arpeggi
24-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Going to be in CA for the weekend, and firmed up the tentative choices

Saunas - targeting Jin Sha Venice + Jin Long Dao OR Tai Ping Yang

KTVs - DFML (how can I forget that experience?) + Park View OR DFJH

Any bros can help share some insights or updates on my alternate choice for sauna and KTV? as I am not sure of latest situation. last CA trip was 3 mths back.

Hi there,

I honestly feel that DFML have lost it's flavor. Perhaps it might be due to the mummy I booked from or what, but quality has dropped A LOT!

I would suggest going to DFJH for better quality in these times. Parkview should have better quality but it's not a wild KTV. Same goes for TDWX KTV or Jin Zhi Zun KTV.

Forget about Oscar if you are looking for quality.

As for sauna, I have not try all the saunas in CA but I always have fond memories of Jinsha Venice, Jin Long Dao and Tai Ping Yang. Heard from a friend that TDWX sauna is awesome as well.

Have fun in CA bro. take care. :)

surachai
24-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Don't forget about me too! It's been too long!

I'm coming to CA/CP around June 23-26. Anyone around?

Wah piang.... U going for your yearly pilgrimage ah? 23-26 I in bkk and pattaya leh... August can anot?

Rawster
24-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the updates.

I stayed at DFJH the other time round but cheong DFML, you are saying that their ktv standard has improved since? enough gals to go around or not?

As for parkview ... expensive but worth it if quality & attitude are good. I suppose no other good & wild ktvs in CA besides DFJH and DFML? that would be a pity.

CA is THE place to do groupie .... that was a good memory I had during the Feb trip, let's see if we can score again with the girls.

Hi there,

I honestly feel that DFML have lost it's flavor. Perhaps it might be due to the mummy I booked from or what, but quality has dropped A LOT!

I would suggest going to DFJH for better quality in these times. Parkview should have better quality but it's not a wild KTV. Same goes for TDWX KTV or Jin Zhi Zun KTV.

As for sauna, I have not try all the saunas in CA but I always have fond memories of Jinsha Venice, Jin Long Dao and Tai Ping Yang. Heard from a friend that TDWX sauna is awesome as well.

Have fun in CA bro. take care. :)

arpeggi
24-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the updates.

I stayed at DFJH the other time round but cheong DFML, you are saying that their ktv standard has improved since? enough gals to go around or not?

As for parkview ... expensive but worth it if quality & attitude are good. I suppose no other good & wild ktvs in CA besides DFJH and DFML? that would be a pity.

CA is THE place to do groupie .... that was a good memory I had during the Feb trip, let's see if we can score again with the girls.

There are actually a few others, check your PM. ;)

FeiGohGoh
24-05-2011, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=Rawster;5968684]Thanks for the updates.As for parkview ... expensive but worth it if quality & attitude are good. I suppose no other good & wild ktvs in CA besides DFJH and DFML? that would be a pity.

Parkview Colours is good if u not into wild crazy fun, their gals are good in both looks and attitude, but can be pricy : 3/10/13 Have fun in CA.

shibaxian
25-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Parkview Colours is good if u not into wild crazy fun, their gals are good in both looks and attitude, but can be pricy : 3/10/13 Have fun in CA.

Waiting for you to bring me Jin Sha Venice in end of july. I need to be spoonfeed:D

FeiGohGoh
25-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Waiting for you to bring me Jin Sha Venice in end of july. I need to be spoonfeed:D

OK bro, will go there together, jio bro Ice and raymond too........

ice meltg
25-05-2011, 01:46 AM

yes, yes, pl bring me along 6c6c...........:p many thanks !

FeiGohGoh
25-05-2011, 01:55 AM
yes, yes, pl bring me along 6c6c...........:p many thanks !

OK, we can stay in Jin Sha Hawaii, their rooms are spacious. I can get the kitchen to prepare in advance the turtle/goose 老火湯....yummy indeed !

arpeggi
25-05-2011, 04:07 PM

wah lan you never invite me go Jinsha Venice or Hawaii :(

FeiGohGoh
25-05-2011, 11:12 PM
wah lan you never invite me go Jinsha Venice or Hawaii :(

I've neber met u mah, cum together next month and for sure make 亞偉 beri busy.......:D

Coffeepot12
25-05-2011, 11:39 PM
which bros in CA 30th May to June 2th?

KNN I been mobilize to spend my nightz there. hehe. (last min business trip)

30boy
27-05-2011, 04:07 AM
Wah piang.... U going for your yearly pilgrimage ah? 23-26 I in bkk and pattaya leh... August can anot?

Just my 2nd trip this year. Will try for August, but will likely be late August if anything.

Have fun in BKK and Pattaya!

surachai
27-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Just my 2nd trip this year. Will try for August, but will likely be late August if anything.

Have fun in BKK and Pattaya!

I'll definitely be there from 29 aug to the 2nd of sept... U on Bo?

AhMin
27-05-2011, 11:57 AM

Bro,
Thx for the recomm n mummy ctc for the DFJH.
Even though I check-in hotel with walk-in price, I still think it's worth it. Room r clean n spacious n nicer than CP.
The ktv is nice with solid big room though we ask for small rm. Open a black label + makan = damage about 1.3k . The gals r young n pretty n sporty, straight away take off bra n panties. Damage same as CP 2/5/8
The best I think is the sauna or footie at the hotel. Real hard massage plus the fire treatment they do on yr body n stomach ... Nice n solid which I don't experience it in CP .
Overall quite happy before going to CP even though only 2days n 1nite in CA.

Coffeepot12
27-05-2011, 01:34 PM
any bros party this sunday?

NoMoNey
27-05-2011, 05:10 PM

bro..i will be there from 30/8-1/9 ..hope can party with you...

arpeggi
27-05-2011, 06:45 PM
I've neber met u mah, cum together next month and for sure make 亞偉 beri busy.......:D

next month if our time clashes! :)

Tai kor.. that period of time, in CA or in CP? :D

adidas88
27-05-2011, 08:12 PM
Real hard massage plus the fire treatment they do on yr body n stomach ... Nice n solid which I don't experience it in CP . .
bro .... then u shld try the volcano massage in CP Silver Holiday SPA ...

FeiGohGoh
27-05-2011, 11:40 PM
[QUOTE=arpeggi;5978274]next month if our time clashes! :)

sorry, I mean end of July to mid August. :o

taxi69
28-05-2011, 01:34 PM

bro..i will be there from 30/8-1/9 ..hope can party with you...

Bros,i maybe be tere on 31/08 for 2 nites.
Hope can join;)

arpeggi
28-05-2011, 02:04 PM
sorry, I mean end of July to mid August. :o

Can't commit until i finished my early july trip, but will let you know. ;)

surachai
28-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Bros,i maybe be tere on 31/08 for 2 nites.
Hope can join;)

Just pm me when the date gets nearer... Will be glad to meet up

surachai
28-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Can't commit until i finished my early july trip, but will let you know. ;)

Cannot! I insist u let us all know now... Many pple queueing up to meet 吴克群 u know...

smartke
28-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Cannot! I insist u let us all know now... Many pple queueing up to meet 吴克群 u know...

me too bro...

sorry tat nite din get to know u better cos in a hurry leavin when u arrived.
anyway, m sure we will get to party 2gether in future. looking forward... :)

arpeggi
28-05-2011, 03:27 PM

:eek::eek:

tai kor, if i can confirm now i surely confirm orledi.. :D

but if i confirm, you surely first to know!! ;)

surachai
28-05-2011, 03:38 PM
me too bro...

sorry tat nite din get to know u better cos in a hurry leavin when u arrived.
anyway, m sure we will get to party 2gether in future. looking forward... :)

No problem... I await yr activation

surachai
28-05-2011, 03:41 PM
:eek::eek:

tai kor, if i can confirm now i surely confirm orledi.. :D

but if i confirm, you surely first to know!! ;)

Sure bro.... I waiting for u bring me go eat 小笼包 in the alley.

Coffeepot12
28-05-2011, 09:57 PM
any bros party this sunday?

no bros in CA tomorrow?

honda69honda
28-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Dear Feigohgoh, my gang would like to go to CA in 2 weeks time. Can I have the contact for jinsha Venice. Thanks a lot!

FeiGohGoh
28-05-2011, 11:42 PM
Dear Feigohgoh, my gang would like to go to CA in 2 weeks time. Can I have the contact for jinsha Venice. Thanks a lot!

check pm please.

Coffeepot12
29-05-2011, 12:50 AM
check pm please.

bro FGG, pls PM the contact to me too. i think i will be spending my time there alone.

FeiGohGoh
29-05-2011, 01:24 AM
bro FGG, pls PM the contact to me too. i think i will be spending my time there alone.

Bro, already forward u pm. But dun u want to hook up with local agent there like bro nohairsam aka pc5526 ? Venturing alone no fun leh.

Thanks bro honda for the upz.

Coffeepot12
29-05-2011, 02:00 AM
Bro, already forward u pm. But dun u want to hook up with local agent there like bro nohairsam aka pc5526 ? Venturing alone no fun leh.

Thanks bro honda for the upz.

broadcasted asking which bro in ca but no respond.

i pm them. thanks for the info.

shibaxian
29-05-2011, 02:48 AM
broadcasted asking which bro in ca but no respond.

i pm them. thanks for the info.

bro, you alone must also explore in CA, me still waiting for you to bring me around...

Coffeepot12
29-05-2011, 05:27 AM
bro, you alone must also explore in CA, me still waiting for you to bring me around...

bro ice will be a better guide. me usually go dfhj. might try parkview ktv tonight.

going huizhou mid july. u push early dates travel there.

smartke
29-05-2011, 12:06 PM
No problem... I await yr activation

wah bro... the hat tooo high liao... me jus small fly only...

anyway, m thinkin of going nex mth. dates not confirm yet... :o

once confirmed, will keep u inform ya? :)

arpeggi
29-05-2011, 12:12 PM
wah bro... the hat tooo high liao... me jus small fly only...

anyway, m thinkin of going nex mth. dates not confirm yet... :o

once confirmed, will keep u inform ya? :)

Join my dates!!!!!!! :)

then we together physco tai kor surachai to come also. :D

taxi69
29-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Just pm me when the date gets nearer... Will be glad to meet up

Sure,will pm u when the date is nearer;)
Tks:)

smartke
29-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Join my dates!!!!!!! :)

then we together physco tai kor surachai to come also. :D

lol...

ok bro, pm/msn me ur dates & itinerary ok? :)

Rawster
29-05-2011, 03:04 PM
no bros in CA tomorrow?

Check your pm bro, sorry just arrived in CA and past few days too busy in CP to check in here.

shibaxian
02-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Going to CA end of this month...Can any senior advice is there any good spa (水疗) around...with gym facilities if possible. Thanks

adidas88
02-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Going to CA end of this month...Can any senior advice is there any good spa (水疗) around...with gym facilities if possible. Thanks
good spa (水疗) with gym facilities ....
ur definition of "gym facilities" izzit sexercise on bed ??? or bedminton ?? :D :D

shibaxian
02-06-2011, 04:33 PM
good spa (水疗) with gym facilities ....
ur definition of "gym facilities" izzit sexercise on bed ??? or bedminton ?? :D :D

me good boy...mind is veri innocent...like to carry weight, don't like to carry meimei...:p

Usedtobegood
02-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Yo bros... Last min biz trip to UAE .. Knn ... So might leave UAE to chn for detress.. Hee hee ... Given 2-3 nights, cp or ca better? (cp went quite a few tines tho)... Also any bros that I can join 16-17 jun onwards ah?

Sirdaniel
07-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Hi there,

just wanna share my thoughts on DFML and Oscar. seems quite the opposite of urs. was there ard mid May
cannot draw comparisons from the past as first time in CA
overall experience in DFML was good. we were all satisfied with our girls. service was satisfactory (booked thru sam). dj was fun. decor and hardware poorer compared to oscar though
overall, oscar's girls seem to lose out to DFML. drinks slightly cheaper. slightly higher rates for girls as well. but the mummy was really pretty though

on a side note, park hyatt is a really good hotel. a lot more worthwhile compared to many CP hotel. prob the only drawback is the lack of decent food suiting our tastebuds

Sirdaniel
07-06-2011, 01:01 AM
When I was there sometime back, oscar have package like 850net for 5 bottle of red wine. :eek:

current rate (in may) is ard 950 for 5 red wine w/ mixer

chanyboy
08-06-2011, 07:53 AM
bros, good to visit CA in late August?
Wish to try something new leh...:o

adidas88
08-06-2011, 09:11 AM
bros, good to visit CA in late August?
Wish to try something new leh...:o
neber jio me ... so sad ... :( :(

arpeggi
08-06-2011, 04:38 PM
hi bro sirdaniel, each to his own. these are just our opinions on places we been to. who knows I might get lucky in DFML and Oscar on my next visit?? hee :D

Glad you had one hell of a time. :)

On a side note, Oscar will have a swimsuit (bikini + short skirt) theme in a few weeks time according to a mummy. bros around that area may want to check it out.

FeiGohGoh
09-06-2011, 12:06 AM
hi bro sirdaniel, each to his own. these are just our opinions on places we been to. who knows I might get lucky in DFML and Oscar on my next visit?? hee :D

On a side note, Oscar will have a swimsuit (bikini + short skirt) theme in a few weeks time according to a mummy. bros around that area may want to check it out.

bro, pls scout the place for us as we will be there end July....thanks! :p

shibaxian
09-06-2011, 01:11 AM

Boss, you have PM...:D

FeiGohGoh
09-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Boss, you have PM...:D

OK, pm u back.

chanyboy
09-06-2011, 07:41 AM
neber jio me ... so sad ... :( :(

U will be in CN mostly.. will SMS u instead!;)

wolfmaster
09-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Yo bros... Last min biz trip to UAE .. Knn ... So might leave UAE to chn for detress.. Hee hee ... Given 2-3 nights, cp or ca better? (cp went quite a few tines tho)... Also any bros that I can join 16-17 jun onwards ah?

HI....planning to spend weekend from 17jun onwards for a short rest...
alone & looking for bros.. too.. maybe can meet up?

I have no problem moving around CA..use to work there... :D

adidas88
09-06-2011, 08:58 AM
U will be in CN mostly.. will SMS u instead!;)
okie ... but pls give advance notice hor ...
i might be in CN but not in DG .... :) :)

arpeggi
09-06-2011, 11:47 AM

no worries bro. nearing ur dates, will ask around to help you see which area is the best. :D

of cos, it might be biased as I am asking those people who work there but nontheless, some info would do no harm. take care sir. :)

arpeggi
09-06-2011, 11:47 AM
okie ... but pls give advance notice hor ...
i might be in CN but not in DG .... :) :)

boss, when will you be in DG? or you already there?? :D

arpeggi
09-06-2011, 11:50 AM
sorry for multi posting as posting from handphone, mayor you still around? me will be there in a few weeks and would love for you to join us for some night. drinks on us. :)

FeiGohGoh
09-06-2011, 01:22 PM
no worries bro. nearing ur dates, will ask around to help you see which area is the best. :D

of cos, it might be biased as I am asking those people who work there but nontheless, some info would do no harm. take care sir. :)

Thanks bro. :)

shibaxian
09-06-2011, 01:33 PM
sorry for multi posting as posting from handphone, mayor you still around? me will be there in a few weeks and would love for you to join us for some night. drinks on us. :)

Bro,
I will be going to CA on 22/6 ~ 24/6, you around these date?

arpeggi
09-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Bro,
I will be going to CA on 22/6 ~ 24/6, you around these date?

hi, can't confirm but if i can make it, you and ice will be informed! :)

adidas88
09-06-2011, 04:41 PM
boss, when will you be in DG? or you already there??
u mean my laundries, right ??? :D :D

coolmanks
09-06-2011, 07:35 PM
You have postpone your trip as well?
Everybody seen to arrive at CA after the 26 and CP only on the 28 jun. I wonder why? :confused:

And please note that 1 July Friday is a HK public holiday. So do book every thing early......lah

enjoys..

hi, can't confirm but if i can make it, you and ice will be informed! :)

arpeggi
09-06-2011, 08:42 PM
u mean my laundries, right ???

hehe, expected. your laundries and must feed your fish. :p :D

You have postpone your trip as well?
Everybody seen to arrive at CA after the 26 and CP only on the 28 jun. I wonder why?

And please note that 1 July Friday is a HK public holiday. So do book every thing early......lah

enjoys..

no la, they want me push forward my trip, so i must see can a not loh. :)

thanks for the heads up, didnt know it's a public holiday. hope to see you in DG uncle coolmanks! :D

coolmanks
09-06-2011, 10:45 PM
CP end Jun esp 27 jun onward should have plenty kakis.

And 1 July weekend should be very crowded in CP. If I were u I will book the hotel first.......even if it is not finalised.

no la, they want me push forward my trip, so i must see can a not loh. :)

thanks for the heads up, didnt know it's a public holiday. hope to see you in DG uncle coolmanks! :D

arpeggi
09-06-2011, 11:11 PM
CP end Jun esp 27 jun onward should have plenty kakis.

And 1 July weekend should be very crowded in CP. If I were u I will book the hotel first.......even if it is not finalised.

hehe, i learnt my lesson and book a few days ago. :p

hopefully, when i reahc, you will still be in DG. :)

Sirdaniel
10-06-2011, 01:20 AM

agreed
such things are really hit and miss
there are always 2 sides to a coin. best judge is to be there and experience for urself

charltonsz
11-06-2011, 05:26 PM
haha , thanks for the big hat bro kiwi , :D

Discover another good place at Dongguan 清嗘 , this place full of the factory girl on friday night and saturday.

Ahead from CP just about 40 min.

The KTV there the OP is about 1/3/5 and the BBS there is at 100/250

Next time I bring you go there OK.

really good??? jio me leh

charltonsz
11-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi Bro,

looking for fellow cheongster to dongguan, changping / chang an

add me at [email protected]

charltonsz
11-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Hi Bro,

anyone looking for cheongster kaki , count me in

[email protected]

FrontDesk
11-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Hey guys, I'll be in :

CP on 23 & 24 and CA on 25 & 26.

Hopefully can party with all of you whom I've read so much about but never been able to put a face to.

Not sure if my CN number is still working or not so better not put here first.

adidas88
11-06-2011, 11:15 PM
really good??? jio me leh

u r really number 1 .... that post is 3 yrs ago and now u asked bro GTO to jio u go .... 我服了你 ......

FeiGohGoh
12-06-2011, 04:57 AM
u r really number 1 .... that post is 3 yrs ago and now u asked bro GTO to jio u go .... 我服了你 ......

The guy post on almost every single thread here......more busy than u, me combined X n....:eek::rolleyes:

achw555
12-06-2011, 05:23 AM
haiz! :eek: I need to catch up on post count. +1 :)

The guy post on almost every single thread here......more busy than u, me combined X n....:eek::rolleyes:

sex crusader
12-06-2011, 09:01 AM

Ha..HA..i think he has started a his mission to beat both of you in terms of number of posts!:D At first i thought he wanted to jio for milo drinking session in CP.:D

FeiGohGoh
12-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Ha..HA..i think he has started a his mission to beat both of you in terms of number of posts!:D At first i thought he wanted to jio for milo drinking session in CP.:D

He already set record for 22 posts in one day lah. :eek: And somemore most of them are same.

adidas88
12-06-2011, 10:00 AM
He already set record for 22 posts in one day lah. :eek: And somemore most of them are same.

Ha..HA..i think he has started a his mission to beat both of you in terms of number of posts! At first i thought he wanted to jio for milo drinking session in CP
The guy post on almost every single thread here......more busy than u, me combined X n....
this person really 无聊

neverlandf
12-06-2011, 12:19 PM

OSCAR had stopped the bikini thingy.. I was there on Friday... now girls are on their owe clothing... i guess another sign of "YanDa" is coming due to SZ the University games...

I reached OSCAR late... about 8pm... the place still not many customers... because it was just 2 of us and we just wanted to have a place to drink and "shout" & sing for releasing tension, hence did not pay attention to girls quality... plus, just wanted to meet up the mummy that I have not seen for 6 month... so the first round that she brought the girls (RMB200 cat type), my friend already managed to pick 1 (1.5m tall guangxi with A boob size)...
I just simply picked 1 too... (short girl 1.5m tall)....

but that night was great fun... end up the girl I picked NOT bad.... a lot GRE.... hugging me the whole night... plus my hugging her too... felt like high school time where hugging young girl... hehhee...

we drank red wine... ordered 2 free 1... then mummy gave another 2 bottles free... so 2 guys + 2 MM + DJ = 5 bottles of red wine.... bill was RMB777 + 200 (DJ fees)....

aakumu
12-06-2011, 12:49 PM
OSCAR had stopped the bikini thingy.. I was there on Friday... now girls are on their owe clothing... i guess another sign of "YanDa" is coming due to SZ the University games...

I reached OSCAR late... about 8pm... the place still not many customers... because it was just 2 of us and we just wanted to have a place to drink and "shout" & sing for releasing tension, hence did not pay attention to girls quality... plus, just wanted to meet up the mummy that I have not seen for 6 month... so the first round that she brought the girls (RMB200 cat type), my friend already managed to pick 1 (1.5m tall guangxi with A boob size)...

but that night was great fun... end up the girl I picked NOT bad.... a lot GRE.... hugging me the whole night... plus my hugging her too... felt like high school time where hugging young girl... hehhee...

we drank red wine... ordered 2 free 1... then mummy gave another 2 bottles free... so 2 guys + 2 MM + DJ = 5 bottles of red wine.... bill was RMB777 + 200 (DJ fees)....

Hi bro,
You now cheong in CA again??
I though you moved to YiHao KTV to Cheong.....:D
Last time we meet, you made a day round trip to CP just to KC you MM....:)
How are you?
Next trip see you in CA or CP???

My humble two cents.

FrontDesk
12-06-2011, 01:40 PM

:D:D:D
Never say die

arpeggi
12-06-2011, 01:55 PM

Mayor, but they told me start on the 16th of June leh.. :confused:

havent start yet.

NoMoNey
12-06-2011, 01:58 PM
when the university games start??

FeiGohGoh
12-06-2011, 02:01 PM
when the university games start??

Start Date: 2011-08-12
Start Time: 1:00
End Date: 2011-08-22
End Time: 23:00

NoMoNey
12-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Start Date: 2011-08-12
Start Time: 1:00
End Date: 2011-08-22
End Time: 23:00

oh no..i going to ca and cp end of july..hope everything is normal..pray kao kao..

FeiGohGoh
13-06-2011, 01:17 AM
oh no..i going to ca and cp end of july..hope everything is normal..pray kao kao..

Bro NoMoney, no worry lah. Just stay low profile and sure u will enjoy yourself. :)

SpIkEY
13-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Heard from insiders that alot of suana"s in guangdong area like dongguan , foshan side 被封了. Cheong safe bros ...:)

neverlandf
15-06-2011, 09:54 PM
CA thread less popular now... Had to search to tap #3 only can find the it...:eek:

Anyway, just got text from Oscar mummy, they will do the bikini again this Sat 18th June..

Side note... Most of you know that SBF is banned in China.... Have to use proxy to access... Pain of the butt to search for proxy... Proxy will disappear in few days normally... With IPAD2 using my apartment wireless or wiFi...no need to use proxy... Can access directly.... :D

smartke
15-06-2011, 10:00 PM
CA thread less popular now... Had to search to tap #3 only can find the it...:eek:

Anyway, just got text from Oscar mummy, they will do the bikini again this Sat 18th June..

Side note... Most of you know that SBF is banned in China.... Have to use proxy to access... Pain of the butt to search for proxy... Proxy will disappear in few days normally... With IPAD2 using my apartment wireless or wiFi...no need to use proxy... Can access directly.... :D

bro neverlandf,

can i stay at ur apartment so tat i can also access SBF directly? :D:p

neverlandf
15-06-2011, 10:04 PM
bro neverlandf,

can i stay at ur apartment so tat i can also access SBF directly? :D:p

I think it is the iPAD....I am not the IT expert....donna why... Coz using my laptop.... Cannot access SBF directly.... Same wifi for both laptop and iPAD....

smartke
15-06-2011, 10:14 PM
I think it is the iPAD....I am not the IT expert....donna why... Coz using my laptop.... Cannot access SBF directly.... Same wifi for both laptop and iPAD....

bro, i was jus kidding... :p

wow... din know apple technology can 'bypass' restricted sites... is it bcos of the SAFARI?

or it's bcos IE too many restrictions? :rolleyes:

kwaychup
16-06-2011, 01:02 AM

same here, also going over at starting of august, hope everything still normal else sure sian 1/2 :(

achw555
16-06-2011, 04:45 AM
Long time no hear from you and now finally appear ah? You still cheonging in CA on your free time or too busy working liao? :confused:

adidas88
16-06-2011, 10:02 AM

wow... din know apple technology can 'bypass' restricted sites... is it bcos of the SAFARI?
or it's bcos IE too many restrictions?
steve jobs strike a deal with the chinese garment becoz he know a lot of humsup ppl r using ipad or apple products in china ... so all devices running on mac platform can access sbf without the need of proxy server .. :D :D

pls note: the information u've just read is not verified by apple inc ...:D

neverlandf
16-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Long time no hear from you and now finally appear ah? You still cheonging in CA on your free time or too busy working liao? :confused:

been reading SBF quietly.... still sround yes... :)

arpeggi
16-06-2011, 10:38 AM
been reading SBF quietly.... still sround yes... :)

taikor mayor, you bo reply me. jin sad.

hope to party with you when im there in 2 weeks. hehehe. :D

AHGONG
16-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Hey Friends,

I have started a new blog...see my signature below....The objective is to share more good deals and happenings that I have encountered. You guys are free to use that as a platform for informations or annoucing deals....

As of now... I have put up the super deal for the SQ and CX Air-ticket....I am planning to have more coming....maybe organise special trips(since now abit boring with the normal cheonging in CA/CP) or sharing some new health suppliments that i have used before....Or maybe....some mms i have come into contact... Aiya anything can happen in my blog....suggestions and visitation is much appreciated...gum sia gum sia

jackytheman
16-06-2011, 05:16 PM
oscar so happening again? let go brother... will you be free? did u get my messages?

neverlandf
16-06-2011, 06:53 PM
taikor mayor, you bo reply me. jin sad.

hope to party with you when im there in 2 weeks. hehehe. :D

Bro, just checked my PM mailbox.. All replied d ... Can resend PM? Sorry for miss your PM....

neverlandf
16-06-2011, 06:54 PM
oscar so happening again? let go brother... will you be free? did u get my messages?

Same old Oscar... Yes...got ur massage... Will reply soon...

arpeggi
16-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Bro, just checked my PM mailbox.. All replied d ... Can resend PM? Sorry for miss your PM....

No worries mayor, just re-sent another one. :)

achw555
17-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Bro Ice Meltg. So did you ever end up 双飞 with her friend? And you still have her contact? :rolleyes:

Just to add on as I forgot to give some statistics of my girl. I will try as requested but I am not gd at statistics, :p

She is about 23 yrs; height ard 1.65m plus minus; size average, not those skinny type nor 'fat' type; 'B cups' boobs...............

Rating
GFE Feelg : 8/10 (think it varies as that will depend on chemistry, others may do better)
Looks : 8/10 (IMHO)
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
Service : 9/10
RTF : Confirmed esp to try her '双飞':D

Hope that helps.....................:p

[/FONT]

ice meltg
17-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Bro Ice Meltg. So did you ever end up 双飞 with her friend? And you still have her contact?

Haha, Bro, u hv beri gd memory, tot I can be lazy :p I didnt try with her friend bcos it happens she went back hometown on emergercies; however, my gal did ask another of her fren to perform a D-F, but that nite she got jealous of me bcos I was paying more attention to another gal during the seatg (bcos she was frenchg me, rubbg me etc initimate actions); she refuses to reciprocate with her fren during e D-F, so it was like I am doing on both gals separately :( where I complained it shd not be such ! As I was quite pissed off by their behavior, I took extremely long; switchg between these 2 gals, bonkg till they complained so much until I got very frustrated & gave up w/o cumg :mad: Whats worse, they refuses to do that morning shot with me e next morng :mad: But I paid them their full ON fees taking into consideration of her previous service. I send them off without even turning back to look at them ! However, she kept sendg me many apologies after that askg me to forgive her etc.........................

Its was a long story, happened in late March & only accompanied with frustrations, nothing interestg to share, tats y I didnt even bother to write a FR ! Further I am very lousy in writg FRs, & it will take very long for me to complete one, unlike u, yr FRs r always prompt & exciting bcos u r a such gd writer !

Thats y I didnt pm u her no bcos I am not confident that she can service u well; I know u hv beri high expectations !

Hope to meet up with u for coffee one day, after hearing so much about u, but dun think can qualify to party with u as when u r around, u will be that center of attraction; so old, ugly chap like me will never stand a chance; even yr left overs will not look at me, Haha ! (Just quote Bro Adidas : pl tell us yr dates, we will try to avoid those places that young, tall, extremely handsome looking chap like u will go, Hahahaha !)

stephan
17-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Same old Oscar... Yes...got ur massage... Will reply soon...

ho seh bo bro? recently u massage too much rite? :p

achw555
17-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Thank you for your quick reply. Really didn't expect your FR so soon after my post. Sorry to hear that it didn't turn out as good as expected. It could be that the other girl is not her "best" friend and jealously is probably the other part of it.

As I assume most of us have watched porn and most likely seen ones with 2F1M, it is very sexciting to watch. Especially when the girls interact with each other which really turns us on. (At least for me) This is probably true since we don't see or hear about it everyday. As humans, we often have the "it's greener on the other side syndrome." Many of us want to get what we don't have. Having a truly wonderful experience of DF will never be easy. Nevertheless, I think it is worth the effort and best to take the advantage of certain situations should it occur. Not to take advantage of the MMs, but the situation, such as: if your chemistry matches, clicks good with the MM, both a little high and feeling adventurous, and have another hot babe that is willing to join in the fun. That is why each trip is a new adventure, never know what to really expect, never know the outcome until you finish with your journey.
Haha, Bro, u hv beri gd memory, tot I can be lazy :p I didnt try with her friend bcos it happens she went back hometown on emergercies; however, my gal did ask another edited for lenght........ However, she kept sendg me many apologies after that askg me to forgive her etc.........................

Walau, you suan me like that goot meh? :mad: When did I turn into the center of attraction like you claim me to be hor? I sing bad, talk loud, drink too little, don't know how to sian the MMs so they pick on me mah. Nothing like what you hear bro. In fact, chances are, I might join you guys in CA end of July. Hopefully at DFML, as it is my absolute favorite KTV. :D

Hope to meet up with u for coffee one day, after hearing so much about u, but dun think can qualify to party with u as when u r around, u will be that center of attraction; so old, ugly chap like me will never stand a chance; even yr left overs will not look at me, Haha ! (Just quote Bro Adidas : pl tell us yr dates, we will try to avoid those places that young, tall, extremely handsome looking chap like u will go, Hahahaha !)

adidas88
17-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Walau, you suan me like that goot meh? When did I turn into the center of attraction like you claim me to be hor? I sing bad, talk loud, drink too little, don't know how to sian the MMs so they pick on me mah. Nothing like what you hear bro. In fact, chances are, I might join you guys in CA end of July. Hopefully at DFML, as it is my absolute favorite KTV. :D
bro ... u no need sian meimei one .... meimei queue up to sian u .... :D :D
老公带我回去吗。。你一定会很开心的。。
老公你不要我了吗??带我回去好吗?你要什样都可以。。
老公我好喜欢你,你带我回去好吗 ??

pls advise me ur date ... i'll tried my best to avoid ... :D

achw555
17-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Aiyo, you too suan me like dat good meh? :eek:

No wonder I invite you come party with us MF you no show lah. Me small fry so not good enough to cheong with you mah? :confused:

bro ... u no need sian meimei one .... meimei queue up to sian u ....
老公带我回去吗。。你一定会很开心的。。
老公我好喜欢你,你带我回去好吗 ??

pls advise me ur date ... i'll tried my best to avoid ... :D

adidas88
17-06-2011, 10:31 PM
No wonder I invite you come party with us MF you no show lah. Me small fry so not good enough to cheong with you mah? :confused:
bro .... i dun dare to go MF that nite lar ....
like i said and many bros also said ....
if u r there ... we mana got chance anymore with the meimei's ...
even ur leftover also dun want us .... :D :D

ice meltg
17-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Walau, you suan me like that goot meh? When did I turn into the center of attraction like you claim me to be hor? I sing bad, talk loud, drink too little, don't know how to sian the MMs so they pick on me mah. Nothing like what you hear bro. In fact, chances are, I might join you guys in CA end of July. Hopefully at DFML, as it is my absolute favorite KTV.

bro ... u no need sian meimei one .... meimei queue up to sian u ....
老公带我回去吗。。你一定会很开心的。。
老公我好喜欢你,你带我回去好吗 ??

pls advise me ur date ... i'll tried my best to avoid ...

Aiyo, you too suan me like dat good meh?

No wonder I invite you come party with us MF you no show lah. Me small fry so not good enough to cheong with you mah?

Haha, Bro, pl dun be mistaken, we r really not 'suaning' u but speaking nothing but the truth, its really our compliment from the bottom of our hearts :p From the views & comments of all those who have met up with u, all have unanimously agreed that u r tall, young, handsome, charismatic & is a PLMM killer :D I can't agree anything less with Bro Adidas on his statement : "u no need sian meimei one .... meimei queue up to sian u ...." u shd be very glad that all of us share the same sentiments; u shd be buying all of us a round of drinks :D Pl dun need to be so humble, which is beri artificial & fake :p

Haha, FYI, DFML is also my playground, I prefer CA to CP ! I never like CP bcos I dun stand a chance at all especially when nowadays its MMs that pick the guys & not for the guys to pick MMs, I always end up with disappointments & I quote what Bro SBX said : " I rather choose an Ok 'live fish' than a pretty 'dead fish'." Hence good looking guy like u are 'wanted' by PLMMs, so like what Bro Adidas say; we hardly stand a chance when we r with u, hahahaha !

arpeggi
18-06-2011, 12:29 AM
even ur leftover also dun want us .... :D :D

yah loh, that night his mm he brought back stick to him like glue. no chance to even say hello. :D :p

ice meltg
18-06-2011, 01:23 AM
even ur leftover also dun want us .... :

yah loh, that night his mm he brought back stick to him like glue. no chance to even say hello.

Haha, Bro Achw, u c, u c, other bros also confirmed the above, its stamped & signed liao :p :D 容不得你再推誏 !你还是當人不誏吧 !:D :p

FeiGohGoh
18-06-2011, 01:30 AM
Haha, Bro Achw, u c, u c, other bros also confirmed the above, its stamped & signed liao :p :D 容不得你再推誏 !你还是當人不誏吧 !:D :p

Bro Ice, please allow me to correct your Chinese expression if you dun mind.

It should be : 容不得你再推搪 ! 你還是當仁不讓吧 !

FeiGohGoh
18-06-2011, 01:47 AM
you guys in CA end of July. Hopefully at DFML, as it is my absolute favorite KTV. :D

[QUOTE=ice meltg;6042235][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Haha, Bro, pl dun be mistaken, we r Haha, FYI, DFML is also my playground,

Bros, just hope this DFML will become my playground also after the trip. :D

ice meltg
18-06-2011, 02:23 AM
Bro Ice, please allow me to correct your Chinese expression if you dun mind.

It should be : 容不得你再推搪 ! 你還是當仁不讓吧 !

sorri, sorri, 大佬, me is solely from English medium school, so call 'English helicoptered wan' :p Mandarin only my second language, 誏您见笑了 :o

Haha, Bro, pl dun be mistaken........FYI, DFML is also my playground
Bros, just hope this DFML will become my playground also after the trip. :D

If u r sporting & into fun, u r rest assured u will like that place ! :D

ripper99
18-06-2011, 02:25 AM
even ur leftover also dun want us .... bro ... u no need sian meimei one .... meimei queue up to sian u ....
老公带我回去吗。。你一定会很开心的。。
老公我好喜欢你,你带我回去好吗 ??Haha, Bro, u hv beri gd memory,
~edit for length~
Haha ! (Just quote Bro Adidas : pl tell us yr dates, we will try to avoid those places that young, tall, extremely handsome looking chap like u will go, Hahahaha !) yah loh, that night his mm he brought back stick to him like glue. no chance to even say hello. Haha, Bro Achw, u c, u c, other bros also confirmed the above, its stamped & signed liao 容不得你再推誏 !你还是當人不誏吧 !

All of you like that suan bro achw555 good meh? :mad:

you all still haven see all the MMs came in all stand at the corner where bro achw555 sit forming a 人墙 blocking my view from him .. their eyes already can form the sentence "亮仔选我,选我".. most of the night I dun even get to see him .... there will be MMs all over him throughout the night ... yes I mean all over ... ... I dun get to talk to him ... coz the MMs lips will be all over his lip ... I dun get to 敲杯 with him as the he will have problem holding the glass, his hand will be all over the MMs... and mind u ... those hand are all grab by the MMs 1 ok ~ :D ... there should be a Fans club for him in china lol

so you all like that say him good meh? :D ...
anyway ... bro Achw555 .... when will u be going ah .. I need to avoid also ... :p jkjk

ice meltg
18-06-2011, 02:39 AM
All of you like that suan bro achw555 good meh?

you all still haven see all the MMs came in all stand at the corner where bro achw555 sit forming a 人墙 blocking my view from him .. their eyes already can form the sentence "亮仔选我,选我".. most of the night I dun even get to see him .... there will be MMs all over him throughout the night ... yes I mean all over ... ... I dun get to talk to him ... coz the MMs lips will be all over his lip ... I dun get to 敲杯 with him as the he will have problem holding the glass, his hand will be all over the MMs... and mind u ... those hand are all grab by the MMs 1 ok ~ there should be a Fans club for him in china lol

so you all like that say him good meh? ...
anyway ... bro Achw555 .... when will u be going ah .. I need to avoid also ... jkjk

Haha, Bro, u c another one of yr staunch supporter ! verifying yr capabilities :D 我看您这次肯定是 再无借口可推搪了 ! :p :D

achw555
18-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Me so sad. :( All the tai kors gang up on me one. Feel like the helpless one being gangbanged. :mad: :D

Jokes aside, I do look forward to meeting you guys in CA. Hopefully will know the answer in a few days. If we can make crazy parties in DFML, I think Bro FGG will be hooked! ;)

even ur leftover also dun want us ....

Haha, Bro, pl dun be mistaken, we r really not 'suaning' u but speaking nothing but the truth, its really our compliment from the bottom of our hearts From the views & comments of all those who have met up with u, all have unanimously agreed that u r tall, young, handsome, charismatic & is a PLMM killer I can't agree anything less with Bro Adidas on his statement : "u no need sian meimei one .... meimei queue up to sian u ...." u shd be very glad that all of us share the same sentiments; u shd be buying all of us a round of drinks Pl dun need to be so humble, which is beri artificial & fake

yah loh, that night his mm he brought back stick to him like glue. no chance to even say hello.

All of you like that suan bro achw555 good meh?

you all still haven see all the MMs came in all stand at the corner where bro achw555 sit forming a 人墙 blocking my view from him .. their eyes already can form the sentence "亮仔选我,选我".. most of the night I dun even get to see him .... there will be MMs all over him throughout the night ... yes I mean all over ... ... I dun get to talk to him ... coz the MMs lips will be all over his lip ... I dun get to 敲杯 with him as the he will have problem holding the glass, his hand will be all over the MMs... and mind u ... those hand are all grab by the MMs 1 ok ~ ... there should be a Fans club for him in china lol

so you all like that say him good meh? ...
anyway ... bro Achw555 .... when will u be going ah .. I need to avoid also ... jkjk

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Haha, Bro, u c another one of yr staunch supporter ! verifying yr capabilities 我看您这次肯定是 再无借口可推搪了 !

FeiGohGoh
18-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Me so sad. :( All the tai kors gang up on me one. Feel like the helpless one being gangbanged. :mad: :D

Jokes aside, I do look forward to meeting you guys in CA. Hopefully will know the answer in a few days. If we can make crazy parties in DFML, I think Bro FGG will be hooked! ;)

honestly I dun really regard bro achw as any threat to me at all.....I rather welcome him to my parties so to make all the gals happy happy. He can't take all of them back anyway....so UFO like me got to have some chance to pick up some scraps he left behind....kekeke!

surachai
18-06-2011, 09:37 AM
you all still haven see all the MMs came in all stand at the corner where bro achw555 sit forming a 人墙 blocking my view from him .. their eyes already can form the sentence "亮仔选我,选我".. most of the night I dun even get to see him .... there will be MMs all over him throughout the night ... yes I mean all over ... ... I dun get to talk to him ... coz the MMs lips will be all over his lip ... I dun get to 敲杯 with him as the he will have problem holding the glass, his hand will be all over the MMs... and mind u ... those hand are all grab by the MMs 1 ok ~ :D ... there should be a Fans club for him in china lol
:p jkjk

你在五十步笑百步吗?I remember someone told me there was a 万里长城formed by mm when u were in some ktv in CP. After meeting u at dinner in lorong 3 I finally know it wasn't a 传说。

Btw I am not joking..;)

surachai
18-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Double post

smartke
18-06-2011, 10:33 AM
你在五十步笑百步吗?I remember someone told me there was a 万里长城formed by mm when u were in some ktv in CP. After meeting u at dinner in lorong 3 I finally know it wasn't a 传说。

Btw I am not joking..;)

cant agree anything less... it's NOT & NEVER a 传说, it's a 实话实说! ;)

btw, taikor surachai, mobilization activated! :D:p

arpeggi
18-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Double post

so long never post, post one time SBF help you post twice.^^

ice meltg
18-06-2011, 11:48 AM

Btw I am not joking..;)

Haha, Bro, wow, me didnt know that, Bro Ripper no gd, keep so quiet about it :p Lucky u remind us now, no wonder he remember so clearly wat MMs did to Bro Achw; 原来是如同身受 he also have similar treatment from his MMs :D

ice meltg
18-06-2011, 11:59 AM
honestly I dun really regard bro achw as any threat to me at all.....I rather welcome him to my parties so to make all the gals happy happy. He can't take all of them back anyway....so UFO like me got to have some chance to pick up some scraps he left behind....kekeke!

Haha, 大佬, reason y u dun regard Bro Achw a threat to u is simply bcos u hang plenty of "Maos" on yr face, body so that all MMs will flock to u also mah :p :D......so u r also beri outstanding but in a different way :p :D

adidas88
18-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Btw I am not joking..
i can vouch for this .... confirmed .... double confirmed .... :D :D

FeiGohGoh
18-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Haha, 大佬, reason y u dun regard Bro Achw a threat to u is simply bcos u hang plenty of "Maos" on yr face, body so that all MMs will flock to u also mah ......so u r also beri outstanding but in a different way :p :D

Well, guess I should have an edge over u even u try the same trick by putting maos on ur body. :D

ripper99
18-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Btw I am not joking.)

Wah bro surachai ... 您是听谁胡说啊? ... where got this type of things ... I think he hor never tell you what happen ... yes there is a 万里长城长又长 form by mm in the KTV ... just nice in between me and bro achw555 ... but hor .. their ass all facing me 1 loh.. all mm facing bro achw555 ... I very poor thing 1 ok .. lol can only browse the MMs by the ass ~ :D 您听的不是传说而是有人胡说

Haha, Bro, wow, me didnt know that, Bro Ripper no gd, keep so quiet about it Lucky u remind us now, no wonder he remember so clearly wat MMs did to Bro Achw; 原来是如同身受 he also have similar treatment from his MMs

wah bro .. yesterday call me came support u ... now I am here u like that say me good meh? :D I tot we are suppose to join force 1? lol ...

Btw I am not joking.)Haha, Bro, wow, me didnt know that, Bro Ripper no gd, keep so quiet about it Lucky u remind us now, no wonder he remember so clearly wat MMs did to Bro Achw; 原来是如同身受 he also have similar treatment from his MMs i can vouch for this .... confirmed .... double confirmed ....

wah .. like that say than I cannot 坐视不理 must buy you all dinner liao :D

ice meltg
18-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Well, guess I should have an edge over u even u try the same trick by putting maos on ur body.

Haha, 大佬, I cant agree anything less with u :( , U always have many edges over us, u r also always the center of attraction, all KJs will flock to u, all MMs will serve u like an Emperor etc :( ................so u r also one of those in our list to avoid :p................hehe, jk, jk :D

surachai
18-06-2011, 01:58 PM
so long never post, post one time SBF help you post twice.^^

No lah... I think it's me fat fingers too kan cheong press twice that's why.... :D
Long time never post mah...

FeiGohGoh
18-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Haha, 大佬, I cant agree anything less with u :( , U always have many edges over us, u r also always the center of attraction, all KJs will flock to u, all MMs will serve u like an Emperor etc :( ................so u r also one of those in our list to avoid ................hehe, jk, jk

Dun think u got my meaning afterall........:rolleyes:

ice meltg
18-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Dun think u got my meaning afterall........:rolleyes:

aiya, u r trying to say u r much bigger size than me meh :p ; for that me let u win la :D dun wish to compete with u, hehe :p

Ahh Fatt
18-06-2011, 03:45 PM
aiya, u r trying to say u r much bigger size than me meh ; for that me let u win la :D dun wish to compete with u, hehe

He paste 1 round = ur 2 rounds.... issit !!! :eek:

ice meltg
18-06-2011, 05:45 PM
He paste 1 round = ur 2 rounds.... issit !!! :eek:

Haha, Fatt Kor, u r absolutely correct la, may be even 2.5 to 3 rounds la, kekeke :p :D

achw555
18-06-2011, 06:06 PM
If I remember correctly, the MM I picked and paid the tip stuck to you all night. How you say MM stick to me like glue? You got it backwards! :confused:

Bro Surachai is a wise man. Saw thru Bro Ripper99's deception. Its like the kettle calling the pot black.....

Btw I am not joking..

Stamped and approved by CK even!
i can vouch for this .... confirmed .... double confirmed .... :D :D

You had too much to drink issit? Long line waiting for you and Bro Arpeggi so sure you no chance to see me loh. The MM boobies and azz in your face you see me how?
Wah bro surachai ... 您是听谁胡说啊? ... where got this type of things ... I think he hor never tell you what happen ... yes there is a 万里长城长又长 form by mm in the KTV ... just nice in between me and bro achw555 ... but hor .. their ass all facing me 1 loh.. all mm facing bro achw555 ... I very poor thing 1 ok .. lol can only browse the MMs by the ass ~ 您听的不是传说而是有人胡说

coolmanks
18-06-2011, 09:20 PM
deleted .....posted at wrong thread.

neverlandf
23-06-2011, 01:57 PM
DFML KTV update:
No more naked naked.... they stopped due to Yanda... You guys might want to postpone for a while....

oh ya, I now became Shibaxian's 小弟....

achw555
23-06-2011, 02:02 PM
You fast hand fast leg become SBX 小弟 issit? Must introduce me to 大哥 next time I am there then. :p

Looks like Yanda hitting DG pretty hard. All bros please cheong carefully and responsibly. Double check with your local agents before hitting the saunas as well.

DFML KTV update:
No more naked naked.... they stopped due to Yanda... You guys might want to postpone for a while....

arpeggi
23-06-2011, 06:38 PM
If I remember correctly, the MM I picked and paid the tip stuck to you all night. How you say MM stick to me like glue? You got it backwards! :confused:

That mm see your other mm stick to you like glue that's why come find me ma, hoping for more cash. luckily, i brought back the tall girl. :D

DFML KTV update:

Sad to hear about that. :( :(

jackytheman
23-06-2011, 06:48 PM
where r u mayor? calling calling mayor of CA.... missing in action ? or u campaigning for county? :p

Optimus_Prime
23-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Hey Friends,

I have started a new blog...see my signature below....The objective is to share more good deals and happenings that I have encountered. You guys are free to use that as a platform for informations or annoucing deals....

Wah Seh.... so long neber see.... now u transform to "Mr Happening" !?!?!? :confused:

Got organise gang-bang in china and also get cheap Business Class tickets too :eek:

achw555
24-06-2011, 02:48 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but as it has been mentioned a few post earlier, there is currently Yanda in DG including CA. This is most likely to be until the end of the Universiade. Play factor is close to nothing. Unless you have a special orgui mizer to make things interesting, forget CA and go to CP. And watch out in saunas too. Places are and will be raided and its a bit different than the past. Will not elaborate but take this as a fair warning. Enjoy and have fun with caution. ;)

Bros, make a poll by ranking any top 3 KTVs out of 7 KTVs above in your opinion in the order of 1st to 3rd in terms of quality and quantity of girls and also the play factor of the girls based on the current situation now.

1)
2)
3)

monkeygod28
24-06-2011, 05:32 AM
Just came back from tour in ca and cp with my buddies. So much fun and so much laughter compare to sg. Certainly will miss going there again. Total damage for 5 days is approximate 800.

Mass orgy was part of the vital factor that make this trip fun. And sn managers are all up to service. Girls looks and f factors above 80. And are all so willing to please.

Manage to take pictures of some of the girls there. And also get a lot of sn managers contacts during the recce.

Just go there one in your lifetime and u will never turn back to gl.

Rawster
24-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but as it has been mentioned a few post earlier, there is currently Yanda in DG including CA. This is most likely to be until the end of the Universiade. Play factor is close to nothing. Unless you have a special orgui mizer to make things interesting, forget CA and go to CP. And watch out in saunas too. Places are and will be raided and its a bit different than the past. Will not elaborate but take this as a fair warning. Enjoy and have fun with caution. ;)

Sigh ... always this same issue when it comes to BIG events in DG.

I am curious - why yanda action affect CA so jia lak ... but not CP leh? These two places are only 45mins' apart? Any brother can help this xiao di understand? CP underworld got more clout with the authorities? :o

Rawster
24-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Bro, what is Yanda? Let me rephrase a little... so which are the top 3 in your opinion among the 7 KTVs whom i mentioned before Yanda started? Take into consideration play factor, quality and quantity before Yanda started?

Cheers. :)

Yanda is mata ... aka anti vice/police.

For your poll, it would be for me:
1. DFML
2. Ji An
3. SOS and DFJH (latter improved a lot recently, so it's a close tie)

goodpartner
25-06-2011, 03:03 AM

I met this bunch of fellows then and now planning to lead a small group to go again in July after all these years...

The last few pages of posts here sound like it's not the same anymore with what Yanda thingy. Got any summary post of the latest issues or not ha? Lazy to read through leh... :D

Cunt remember who was that, but wasn't there a bro who almost camp daily at one of the joint and literally booked a permenant room for all sg visitors? Who is the lead there nowadays?

adidas88
25-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Cunt remember who was that, but wasn't there a bro who almost camp daily at one of the joint and literally booked a permenant room for all sg visitors? Who is the lead there nowadays?
for CA .... look for CA Mayor Neverlandf ...
he dun camp there .... he own the town ... :D :D

neverlandf
25-06-2011, 12:07 PM
for CA .... look for CA Mayor Neverlandf ...
he dun camp there .... he own the town ... :D :D

Last night was at DFJH.. Confirmed they still do naked naked even last night got security check.. After done with security check, the naked party continued.. But only naked top to expose boobs not the 小妹妹 of the girls....

Hence, DFJH is top of my list now.... Bet DFML..".:D

smartke
25-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Last night was at DFJH.. Confirmed they still do naked naked even last night got security check.. After done with security check, the naked party continued.. But only naked top to expose boobs not the 小妹妹 of the girls....

affirmative! confirmed PLUS double double double double double chop!! ;)

arpeggi
25-06-2011, 02:20 PM

the mummy you all use good hor.. :D

must thank my taikor surachai for his generosity. :p

achw555
25-06-2011, 02:38 PM
Mayor: You did end up joining the party at DFJH. I heard you guys had a great time. Bro Ice Meltg even got DF. Waiting for his FR but he too busy cheonging still. You guys in CP now issit? :D

Hence, DFJH is top of my list now.... Bet DFML..".

affirmative! confirmed PLUS double double double double double chop!!

the mummy you all use good hor..

must thank my taikor surachai for his generosity.

jackytheman
25-06-2011, 03:09 PM

so topless in DFHJ? what about DFML? naked or topless ... CA CA I am coming :p

Brazzers
25-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Hi to bros in dongguan thread ...am currently in dongcheng ..so if any bros going to cheong, dun mind going together ..heehee..:D

Rawster
25-06-2011, 04:09 PM
the mummy you all use good hor.. :D

must thank my taikor surachai for his generosity. :p

Hahaha, let me guess - the mummy is Lxx Hxxx?

First contact, she's quite careful, but after that, she knows what you want and then ... all hell literally breaks loose. :D:D

Rawster
25-06-2011, 04:11 PM

Dear Mayor, the naked naked part still has to happen after midnight?

I'm planning a trip end-July and already booked hotel in CA, but after seeing the recent posts, thinking hard whether to switch over to CP due to the yanda action for the uni games. Headache now.:confused:

smartke
25-06-2011, 04:57 PM
the mummy you all use good hor..

must thank my taikor surachai for his generosity.

lol... me jus a xiao di followin my taikors..

and yes, the mummy indeed very gd!
her 'mm control' management very gd!!

no regret of my ca virgin trip... :p:o

30boy
27-06-2011, 01:49 AM

Confirmed topless 2 nights in a row! D-Fly is excellent! Back in SG now and missing all the bros I met (you know who you are...)

Signing off now.. will be back end-Aug for next trip!

achw555
27-06-2011, 06:23 AM
Apparently, even with Yanda/Wind/Vice going on, somethings are possible if you have the right connections. Let's keep it hush hush so it doesn't go in the wrong direction. :cool:

Confirmed topless 2 nights in a row! D-Fly is excellent! Back in SG now and missing all the bros I met (you know who you are...)

wolfmaster
27-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Apparently, even with Yanda/Wind/Vice going on, somethings are possible if you have the right connections. Let's keep it hush hush so it doesn't go in the wrong direction. :cool:

Bro...
From your comment does it mean that not advisbale for newbies to go now?
I hear that during 大学运 wind will be very tight..
true?

achw555
27-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Well, if you don't have the right connections, CA might not be a great place to cheong during this time. Wind is quite strong one. Might want to see if Sam is still booking in CA and maybe he can help.

Bro...
true?

mrRhodes
27-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Bro...
true?

That's true bro. Though no related to this thread but my friend who's in Fu Tian is complaining that the red light district there is super quiet, KTVs are not even open? :eek:

Rikobo
27-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Hi Bros,

Will be dropping by shen zhen at the end of July.
Was hoping to spend an evening in CA, any chance you guys could intro the mummy for the KTVs.

Thanks a lot.

smartke
28-06-2011, 11:57 AM

looks like my nex trip is 遥遥无期啊... sianz... sigh... :(

wolfmaster
28-06-2011, 05:48 PM
looks like my nex trip is 遥遥无期啊... sianz... sigh... :(

Brother... from your previous posting..
i am sure.. we will see you soon there.. hehe... :cool:

For me.. now might be a better time to stick at CP.. at least wind there seems to have no impact...

smartke
28-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Brother... from your previous posting..
i am sure.. we will see you soon there.. hehe... :cool:

For me.. now might be a better time to stick at CP.. at least wind there seems to have no impact...

lol...

well, i had a great time indeed, but dun think will b going tat soon...

anyway, bro, pls njoy urself & hv lotsa fun. :)

Rawster
06-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Anyone know a good clubbing place in CA?

CP has Cali Red & Mango ... but hope to find a similar happening place in CA.

Chinakid
10-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Hi all bros, I gather that all fun is in CA and CP in Dong Guan. But is there any recommendations in HU Men?? I will be there in mid August. Care enlighten me. thanks in advance.

smartke
10-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Hi all bros, I gather that all fun is in CA and CP in Dong Guan. But is there any recommendations in HU Men?? I will be there in mid August. Care enlighten me. thanks in advance.

y not u consider CA, since HuMen is quite near CA & u r in CA thread?

if u need further info abt CA, believe some snr can hlp.

think there's a thread abt HuMen, & combination of oth places as well.
u may use the 'search' function to search the thread.

managed to find 1 related to HuMen (abit) as below. jus read tat page will do. hope tis hlps.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=161855&highlight=HuMen&page=2

wholetthedogout
11-07-2011, 06:43 AM
Hi all brothers! Sorry to ask something out of CA and CP. Anyone went Zhu hai recently?? Gg this month end w another 2 explorers. I went ZH 2 years back, and lose touch ever since. Would like to know the market rate and how's the QC there now. Any recommended ktv to intro? Thanks a lot!

adidas88
11-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Hi all brothers! Sorry to ask something out of CA and CP. Anyone went Zhu hai recently?? Gg this month end w another 2 explorers. I went ZH 2 years back, and lose touch ever since. Would like to know the market rate and how's the QC there now. Any recommended ktv to intro? Thanks a lot!
there's a ZH thread in this forum .... GO READ IT ....

arpeggi
11-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Anyone know a good clubbing place in CA?

CP has Cali Red & Mango ... but hope to find a similar happening place in CA.

There's a place called club Armani near 集安KTV and 大润发 shopping centre. Quite happening but not sure if it's still opened. :)

arpeggi
11-07-2011, 10:00 AM
Ok last Wednesday and Thursday was at CA and guess what, DFML have much better selection than DFJH!

It was the opposite last month.

Both allowed us to go crazy and many of us were stripped to our birthday suit. More detailed FR when back to sillypore.

Thanks to CA Mayor and Ah Fatt for showing up at DFML. :)

wholetthedogout
11-07-2011, 10:54 AM
there's a ZH thread in this forum .... GO READ IT ....

Bro, that thread seem death already.

sex crusader
11-07-2011, 05:13 PM
There's a place called club Armani near 集安KTV and 大润发 shopping centre. Quite happening but not sure if it's still opened. :)

Bro, are you sure you lead him to a right place? This is a so called '鸭店‘ le!
呵呵呵!:D

adidas88
11-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Bro, that thread seem death already.
that's becoz ZH is orledi death for cheongsters ...

neverlandf
11-07-2011, 08:51 PM

That one is High 场.. A lot of ducks too...

Rawster
11-07-2011, 09:22 PM
That one is High 场.. A lot of ducks too...

KNN, so is arpeggi right on his recommendation or not?!?? :p the equivalence of club giogio here in Sillypore?

Don't like that leh .... we just want to have some clubbing fun with our GFs in CA, not aiming for 'ducks' to take them away from us!!! :D

Pray tell a good pub lah! :D

kimfung
12-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Bro, i'm new in Dongguan, Chang'an... would somebody recommend me a good place to have some fun? :D

the info on page 1 was posted in 2008. Do those places still exist by now? :confused:

kimfung
12-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Test. my first post. :D

adidas88
12-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Bro, i'm new in Dongguan, Chang'an... would somebody recommend me a good place to have some fun? :D

the info on page 1 was posted in 2008. Do those places still exist by now? :confused:

then read the info posted in 2011 lar .... :mad: :mad:

aakumu
12-07-2011, 06:08 PM
then read the info posted in 2011 lar .... :mad:

Hi bro,
Newbie mistake, just need to be spoon feed lah.....:D:D
Newbie will get what is coming to him.............:)
Why so angry, CK need to be happy lah.....so we all can be happy.
When we are wild and crazy you were calm like ZEN.... How come you are now mad?

My humble two cents.

Maitong Kit Mak
12-07-2011, 06:51 PM
then read the info posted in 2011 lar .... :mad: :mad:

:D Why u so hot huh...Can't be 上火啊。。。呵呵!

adidas88
12-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Hi bro,
Newbie mistake, just need to be spoon feed lah.....
Newbie will get what is coming to him.............
Why so angry, CK need to be happy lah.....so we all can be happy.
When we are wild and crazy you were calm like ZEN.... How come you are now mad?
My humble two cents.
no lar ... me no mad ... just pissed off ... :D :D

Why u so hot huh...Can't be 上火啊。。。呵呵!
sure HOT lar .... the freaking weather in sillypore ... 真瘦不了

Maitong Kit Mak
13-07-2011, 09:52 AM
sure hot lar .... The freaking weather in sillypore ... 真瘦不了

:d 的却是瘦不了哦。。呵呵!

smartke
13-07-2011, 10:45 AM
no lar ... me no mad ... just pissed off ... :D :D

sure HOT lar .... the freaking weather in sillypore ... 真瘦不了

weather HOT, then will SWEAT more mah... 就会瘦啊!!

unless u always hide in aircon office then of cos cannot lor.. :p

香香很烦
14-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Ok last Wednesday and Thursday was at CA and guess what, DFML have much better selection than DFJH!

Both allowed us to go crazy and many of us were stripped to our birthday suit. More detailed FR when back to sillypore.

Thanks to CA Mayor and Ah Fatt for showing up at DFML. :)

No doubt DFML is so much better... Girls are more sporting.... We had quite a number of bottles...
Mayor's gal was hot hot hot... SYT GND pattern.... :D

neverlandf
14-07-2011, 07:22 PM
No doubt DFML is so much better... Girls are more sporting.... We had quite a number of bottles...

She was born in year 1994.... Very young...

Rawster
14-07-2011, 09:48 PM
Dear mayor, can you pls advise on any happening dance clubs/pubs in CA?

I tried to ask around on this thread, but could not find an answer.

Thanks in advance. :D

opticum
14-07-2011, 10:13 PM

cos u got a model grade meimei for company in DFML?

imho both sucks cos the no. of wild+fun games dropped dramatically from previous times. At least there's still washing machine game where u can rub every gal's boob and bum.

The fun part is getting pissed and dancing like inside a private disco cos we got a freaking big room.

香香很烦
14-07-2011, 11:30 PM

imho both sucks cos the no. of wild+fun games dropped dramatically from previous times. At least there's still washing machine game where u can rub every gal's boob and bum.

The fun part is getting pissed and dancing like inside a private disco cos we got a freaking big room.

ah yah... the model grade got height... wah... but she tell me her age, i nearly faint liao,,,, she tried to KC... during the sexy dance session, she sat on my lap... i was pretty drunk liao... wah lau... really woke me up.. so heavy duty... that's why took ah kowws girl in the end....

Yup... was fun to cheong that night w u guys... :D

香香很烦
14-07-2011, 11:31 PM

WAH!! somemore tall and slim and white and innocent looking.... thats why i kept asking u end of nite who u taking back... hahahahahhaha...:D

neverlandf
15-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Dear mayor, can you pls advise on any happening dance clubs/pubs in CA?

I tried to ask around on this thread, but could not find an answer.

Thanks in advance. :D

Used to like to go to Century Flower big hall ....as at 11pm to late at night, they have disco tech type of songs and dancing with lasers... very nice... but this place was brought down last year... no more this place...

Another place you can try is TDWX big hall.... quite fun too... good music and environment...

neverlandf
15-07-2011, 06:02 PM
WAH!! somemore tall and slim and white and innocent looking.... thats why i kept asking u end of nite who u taking back... hahahahahhaha...:D

but downside was she no service... very green in this....
on top of that, she woke me up at 4am asking permission to go home?!!
Due to like her so much, I let her off....

香香很烦
16-07-2011, 03:03 AM
but downside was she no service... very green in this....
on top of that, she woke me up at 4am asking permission to go home?!!
Due to like her so much, I let her off....

u r a good man indeed...
i tot in ca all compulsory bbbj..... compared to cp.... gals in ca are way better... regret notstaying longer:(

hope 2 c u early aug....

chanyboy
16-07-2011, 09:32 AM

Tall, young - bro Never's fav. I remembered a tall-pretty mummy at a classy place - is she good?

u r a good man indeed...
i tot in ca all compulsory bbbj..... compared to cp.... gals in ca are way better... regret notstaying longer

hope 2 c u early aug....

Reasons tat I like CA...for non-looker & oldie like me. Good that AFatt & Never re-play the early days of CA fun...(the first DFML experience, i recalled).

neverlandf
16-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Tall, young - bro Never's fav. I remembered a tall-pretty mummy at a classy place - is she good?

Reasons tat I like CA...for non-looker & oldie like me. Good that AFatt & Never re-play the early days of CA fun...(the first DFML experience, i recalled).

When are you coming? Long never see you d....

chanyboy
16-07-2011, 10:44 AM
When are you coming? Long never see you d....

soon...some bros are calling.. The horn-level is near 99% already..terrible.

Ahh Fatt
16-07-2011, 10:50 AM

kekeke, still around lah !!!

soon...some bros are calling.. The horn-level is near 99% already..terrible.
OKie, pm me when u cum :D

chanyboy
16-07-2011, 10:52 AM

OKie, pm me when u cum :D

ok! Aug, Sep... when confirm PM sent..

Ahh Fatt
16-07-2011, 10:55 AM
Mayor's gal was hot hot hot... SYT GND pattern....
You mean the skinny one...... kekeke :D

I was eyeing the other one.... :p

Drank too much that night, was lucky din get strip. 1st time in my life did not get to strip naked by the MM.. kekeke.

Your model gal also not bad what. :D hahaha, luv seeing you running about in your boxer... :D

achw555
17-07-2011, 03:59 AM
This just to show that what could be sucky one day but could be totally different another within a span of less than a month. Lots of variables could lead to an OK night, a fun night, a great night, a totally awesome night, or a disaster. Having an open mind and prepare for the worse. Chances are, the higher the expectations the bigger the disappointment. However, none of these apply to bro Arpeggi. Not only is he the KC king, he also got the power to control wonders and fantom the impossible when he is around. I really really need to learn from him and call him tai kor lah.

BUT........where is the DETAILED FR tai kor? :confused:

Ummm, you know, those so called "ducks" are trained by our KC king bro Arpeggi right? No wonder he sends people there to "test" their skills. kekeke
Bro, are you sure you lead him to a right place? This is a so called '鸭店‘ le!
呵呵呵!:D
A lot of ducks too...

Mayor's gal are always hot hot hot. So hot but only can 6c6c. Always so jealous liao. But that is because he works hard and it pays off.
Mayor's gal was hot hot hot... SYT GND pattern....

Wow, 1994 issit? Upgrading issit? Or is it downgrading? :D

I am a bit confused. So was she too young or too old?
ah yah... the model grade got height... wah... but she tell me her age, i nearly faint liao,,,, she tried to KC... during the sexy dance session, she sat on my lap... i was pretty drunk liao... wah lau... really woke me up.. so heavy duty... that's why took ah kowws girl in the end....

Fat kor! Hope to meet up with you soon. Got your dates figured out yet?

香香很烦
17-07-2011, 02:20 PM
You mean the skinny one...... kekeke :D

I was eyeing the other one.... :p

Drank too much that night, was lucky din get strip. 1st time in my life did not get to strip naked by the MM.. kekeke.

Your model gal also not bad what. :D hahaha, luv seeing you running about in your boxer... :D

Taikor fatt...
Model gal oversized like big mac... can feel spare tyres everywhere... think also scared though she has a nice face.. still not worth it imho.

香香很烦
17-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Mayor's gal are always hot hot hot. So hot but only can 6c6c. Always so jealous liao. But that is because he works hard and it pays off.

YAH...My youngest gal for the 11 day trip is 1993.. i hear the 1994... faint liao!!! must be beri beri tight...

neverlandf
17-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Taikor fatt...
Model gal oversized like big mac... can feel spare tyres everywhere... think also scared though she has a nice face.. still not worth it imho.

You mean my the other girl?:confused:

香香很烦
17-07-2011, 03:42 PM
You mean my the other girl?:confused:

no la.. i think fatt kor and i were talking bout the one that i sat(the model cat)...

Rawster
17-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Used to like to go to Century Flower big hall ....as at 11pm to late at night, they have disco tech type of songs and dancing with lasers... very nice... but this place was brought down last year... no more this place...

Another place you can try is TDWX big hall.... quite fun too... good music and environment...

Thanks, Mayor!

smartke
17-07-2011, 10:58 PM

bro, 1st time in my life i tried a 16yo (born in 1995) during my last trip in BD. she is 1 horny young gal! :p

unfortunately, hv not tried any young gal in CA. shld hv tried the 双飞 frm my bro who tried... both young & sweet! ;)

Profi
19-07-2011, 08:54 AM
Any veteran bros here ever tried staying at the Lotus Villa Hotel aka Lianhua Shanzhuang Jiudian? I saw on the website that there is also a karaoke there but not too sure about it whether it is ok to go. Any kind bros kind to shed some light? ;)

achw555
19-07-2011, 03:45 PM
I think I had the chance lost year winter sitting a 16 year old with our group. Was too young and wasn't playful enough. Not sure if 16 or 18 make that much difference anyways. Funny thing is, haven't had the chance to meet a MILF in the late 20s yet. Especially one that is super horny would be fun fun. Maybe my luck will change this time around. So when is your next trip bro? Your power should be recover about now no? :)

bro, 1st time in my life i tried a 16yo (born in 1995) during my last trip in BD. she is 1 horny young gal! :p

unfortunately, hv not tried any young gal in CA. shld hv tried the 双飞 frm my bro who tried... both young & sweet! ;)

smartke
19-07-2011, 07:42 PM
I think I had the chance lost year winter sitting a 16 year old with our group. Was too young and wasn't playful enough. Not sure if 16 or 18 make that much difference anyways. Funny thing is, haven't had the chance to meet a MILF in the late 20s yet. Especially one that is super horny would be fun fun. Maybe my luck will change this time around. So when is your next trip bro? Your power should be recover about now no? :)

bro, dun worry... ur luck will chg in ur coming trip. ;)

my 'power' shld b recover? err... wat power? fxxkin power or sbf power? :p:p

Full_Sound
20-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Last time in CA was 3 years ago, stayed LQD hotel.
At that time, it was a bit tired and with their old furnishing.

Can some kind people please recommend a newer hotel within reach
to most KTV & eatery?

Thanks in advance

Sirdaniel
21-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Last time in CA was 3 years ago, stayed LQD hotel.
At that time, it was a bit tired and with their old furnishing.

Can some kind people please recommend a newer hotel within reach
to most KTV & eatery?

Thanks in advance

for my last trip, i considered park hyatt and oriental glory
ended up at park hyatt. can't go wrong wif it if u wan good and new hotel.
near oscar and ji an ktv
food wise could be a bit limited. but got kfc at the mall next to the hotel. open 24/7 iirc
oriental glory is very near sos and dfml
heard food wise there not so good

Guy^ver
22-07-2011, 02:32 PM
First, let me say a big thank you to Taikor SmartKe and Taikor Neverlandf .. your contributions to this forum as well as PMs has helped Xiaodi a lot in my virgin trip to CA..

14th July 2011
1630hrs - Travelled from CP Miraton to CA DFJH via Ken's CP/CA No. 1. After reading so much and having cheong CP most of the times (we have been there at least 5 times in the last 12 months), we were at first adamant about CA. We were worried about the quality of the girls, the lack of entertainment places to go to, the accessbility of CA, etc etc .... We were assured by Ken's driver, let's call her Ah Yi, that DFJH & DFML are the top KTVs in CA and many brothers also make the effort to travel down from CP to CA just for their KTVs. Ah Yi also mentioned that DFJH is located on the outskrits of CA town and relatively near to Humen. The journey was quite smooth until we reached CA. There was a lot of traffic lights along the way to DFJH. In our heart, we were asking, how many more traffic lights to go ... haha

1745hrs - Reached DFJH finally .. Very easy to recognised as we spotted the famous MGM hotel and DFJH is just a street ahead. We checked into the room and it was very decent for the price that we are paying. Btw, the hotel rooms and KTV room was arranged nicely by Mummy Lei Hong, let's call her Hong Jie.

1900hrs - KTV action started. We read a lot about the playability of the KTV and we want to witness and confirm ourselves, but we were also adamant as the Games are coming so we kept out fingers crossed. The KTV room was nicely done up and equivalent standard of CP-Yihao. The night started with 1 + 1 deejay introducing themselves. The +1 xiaomei was doing OJT and was tasked to tagged along. I was attracted to her youthfulness and her seductive looks... haha... Hong Jie greeted us and brought in a few batches of girls... From the FRs I have gathered, I have informed her upfront that all of us would like shuang fei for the night and have specially requested her to pair up the girls for us.. I would say that the quality of the girls are equivalent if not better than CP. Their looks are at least in the 7.5 department. The only exception is that they may not be as young as 18 years old but i reckon 20yrs old-23yrs old are just as good.. The 3 horny guys of us took 3 girls each. After selection, Hong Jie clapped her hand and asked all the girls to leave the room and to remove their bras. wooohoooo ... this is definitely fun... we started with the usual sing songs, drinks etc .... The girls were much more attentive and show more GFE as compared to CP .. Everytime, i go to the toilet, my MM would be there with a tissue paper, whenever she fed me with fruits, there would always be a tissue paper ... wow ...

The most hilarious part of the night was when the 'kong zhai' girl came in and persuaded us to buy the bears ... usually we would brushed them aside, but this time, becos the +1 xiaomei deejay wanted one (i have a liking for her), I asked for the price of the bears (translated),
Me : how much for one?
Kong Zhai Mei : $200 each
Me : you crazy, $100 and I'll buy at least 4 from you (1 for the +1 xiaomei deejay and 3 for my MMs)
Kong Zhai Mei : No. If you want, we play dice and if lose, i sell you $100 per bear
Immediately, it brought the attention of my horny brothers who are self professed lucky hands. The Deejay brought a big bowl and we played 'big or small'. This Kong Zhai Mei was damn bloody unlucky and she lost most of her hands (11 out of 12 times) and each time, the cheers from the KTV girls got louder and louder
We: Xing Jia Por
KTV Girls would scream : Jia You!!!!
In the end, all the KTV MMs + 2 deejays + Hong Jie got one bear each!! hahaha...

At around 11pm, the nights were off and the girls stripped off exposing their top ... woooowww ... I would say the quality of the boobs and playability of the girls in CA in definitely a few notches better compared to CP.. We had a wild night dancing and caressing each other's MMs boobs .. We continued with 'Zhao Lao Por' game and Hong Jie was also very sporting ... she actually sat on our laps while we were blindfolded and let us feel her boobs!! woweee... we carried on with our MMs siting on cowgirl position while each group (one horny guy and their respective MM) moan thru the KTV mic.. The best moan award goes to Hong Jie and I must say she moan like a AV girl .. heheheee ... We partied till 2am ... Before Hong Jie sent us back to our room, she reminded all the girls to stayed till we checked out the next day and they must provide BBBJ services to us!! wowhooo... superb mummy!!!

Back in the room, both MMs worked very hard to please in the shower room and they took turns to bbbj me during shower... This is superb service i must say ... CA KTV girls actually providing Suana style in the hotel room... oh my god!!!!! I would say, the partnership of my girls worked very well and they took turns to please me and neither one of them skived during the session.. I fired 3 rounds within 2 hours and was exhausted by 430am in the morning...

The next morning, i was awoke by one the girls arousing me .. It reminded me of my gf .. hahhaa ... CP girls never does that wor ... I woke up with 2 sextisfied shots (1 each to the girls).. we washed up and we gathered for lunch with the rest at the restaurant located at the lobby ... It was quite hilarious when they reminded this 3 horny guys of us with 6 teddy bears siting around the table during our lunch...

IMHO, I prefer CA to CP for the KTV scene. The setting, the playability, the girls, the mummy, the fun is definitely much better here in CA. I was also informed that the stuff has we had enjoyed in the KTV room last night was much mellowed down (I would say we have enjoyed a lot already) as the Kong Ann was in DFJH the very night and Hong Jie had made special arrangements for us.. wow... It was indeed an eye opening experience for me and my horny brothers ...

Once again, a very big Thank You to Taikor SmartKe and TaiKor Neverlandf... If possible, maybe we can share more thru PM on the food and suanas in CA (Xiaodi only gathered DFJH here) and hope to join you guys in future outings...

smartke
22-07-2011, 09:40 PM
..... Back in the room, both MMs worked very hard to please in the shower room and they took turns to bbbj me during shower... This is superb service i must say ... CA KTV girls actually providing Suana style in the hotel room... oh my god!!!!! I would say, the partnership of my girls worked very well and they took turns to please me and neither one of them skived during the session.. I fired 3 rounds within 2 hours and was exhausted by 430am in the morning...

The next morning, i was awoke by one the girls arousing me .. It reminded me of my gf .. hahhaa ... CP girls never does that wor ... I woke up with 2 sextisfied shots (1 each to the girls).. we washed up and we gathered for lunch with the rest at the restaurant located at the lobby ... It was quite hilarious when they reminded this 3 horny guys of us with 6 teddy bears siting around the table during our lunch.....

bro, glad u njoy... :) but i believe u promised me something? ;) hope u din forget... :p

pantylover1982
22-07-2011, 10:20 PM
hmm am planning to go dg this sept with 2 frenz and we have nv been there b4 so really not sure of how to go abt it

Any experience bros here don mind to go with us so can be our tour guide n also hav fun tgt?:D

smartke
22-07-2011, 11:00 PM
hmm am planning to go dg this sept with 2 frenz and we have nv been there b4 so really not sure of how to go abt it

Any experience bros here don mind to go with us so can be our tour guide n also hav fun tgt?:D

dun mind 2 b ur tour guide if my air ticket & hotel accommodation is paid for... :D:D

achw555
22-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Haha liddat also can. I think they should definitely bring you along. You are like a walking wikipedia in CA orledi. Die die must go there with you if get chance liao. :p
dun mind 2 b ur tour guide if my air ticket & hotel accommodation is paid for... :D:D

smartke
22-07-2011, 11:08 PM
lol... bro, me still a newbie in CA la... jus know very few places only. but enuf to kill time for 2-3 days, i think... :D:p

Haha liddat also can. I think they should definitely bring you along. You are like a walking wikipedia in CA orledi. Die die must go there with you if get chance liao. :p

Profi
23-07-2011, 08:46 AM
FR from Asia Capital Hotel in CA: Major YD it seems these two weeks! Proceeded yesterday afternoon to Dragon Ciity (LHD) for the HP foot rub but all the doors in the room have been removed. Was told that they will only be put back in a month's time. No sauna services too so in the end, had to settle for the Zhong Shi Tuina for 148rmb with a no-door room!

neverlandf
24-07-2011, 04:11 PM
FR from Asia Capital Hotel in CA: Major YD it seems these two weeks! Proceeded yesterday afternoon to Dragon Ciity (LHD) for the HP foot rub but all the doors in the room have been removed. Was told that they will only be put back in a month's time. No sauna services too so in the end, had to settle for the Zhong Shi Tuina for 148rmb with a no-door room!

Yes..I was there last Thursday...doors all were removed....but two weeks ago, the girls still in sexy uniforms....:(

CA is badly affected with YaN Da...was at DFML Friday.... No more naked naked...no sexy games.... Half way midnight, Gong An came.... All customers were asked to leave at midnight..... All lights off ....everyone scumbber to leave,.......very bad now... Avoid CA for Time being...

coolmanks
24-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Glad to know that u are ok. hehehhee:)

長安星宇賓館涉黃被查警方帶走數十男女
http://news.timedg.com/2011-07/22/content_5373931.htm

Do you know "星宇賓館"?
"長安沙頭社區的星宇賓館因涉黃被查"

Yes..I was there last Thursday...doors all were removed....but two weeks ago, the girls still in sexy uniforms....:(

CA is badly affected with YaN Da...was at DFML Friday.... No more naked naked...no sexy games.... Half way midnight, Gong An came.... All customers were asked to leave at midnight..... All lights off ....everyone scumbber to leave,.......very bad now... Avoid CA for Time being...

Look like even the most posh 塘廈半山 is ......

"冬管堂下所有漁業暫停七天

連最最最有名的二分之一山也不例外

有些地區這幾天也是風雨交加"

neverlandf
24-07-2011, 09:10 PM
God.. The 長安星宇賓館 is very near my apartment....next time I show you.... Very near to JZZ....

Glad to know that u are ok. hehehhee:)

長安星宇賓館涉黃被查警方帶走數十男女
http://news.timedg.com/2011-07/22/content_5373931.htm

Do you know "星宇賓館"?
"長安沙頭社區的星宇賓館因涉黃被查"

Look like even the most posh 塘廈半山 is ......

"冬管堂下所有漁業暫停七天

連最最最有名的二分之一山也不例外

有些地區這幾天也是風雨交加"

NoMoNey
24-07-2011, 09:50 PM

boss..can u update the situation this coming week..cos will be going to dfml end of the month..hope everything is fine..

ice meltg
24-07-2011, 10:02 PM
boss..can u update the situation this coming week..cos will be going to dfml end of the month..hope everything is fine..

Bro, FYI, CA very tense now, DFML is closed till further notice :eek::mad: U may like to avoid CA for time being :(

NoMoNey
24-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Bro, FYI, CA very tense now, DFML is closed till further notice :eek::mad: U may like to avoid CA for time being :(

closed?? confirm??oh my god..my favourite ktv in ca..thanks for your info..will discuss with my members...maybe change to houjie...

smartke
24-07-2011, 11:52 PM
wow... din know ca so tense now...

no wonder a dfml ger qq me tat she out of job... :eek:

FeiGohGoh
25-07-2011, 01:01 AM

Bros achw and KTVman, looks like our decision to skip CA next week is a smart move afterall. ;)

adidas88
25-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Bros achw and KTVman, looks like our decision to skip CA next week is a smart move afterall. ;)
wise man think alike ... :D :D
Bro, FYI, CA very tense now, DFML is closed till further notice U may like to avoid CA for time being
i realize CA is always the first and badly hit town whenever there's a clampdown ... :(

FeiGohGoh
25-07-2011, 09:34 AM

i realize CA is always the first and badly hit town whenever there's a clampdown ... :(

Even in CP now needs to be low profile. Better go see my taikoh 打个招呼先.....:p

johnnylomas
25-07-2011, 09:20 PM

this time not just CA.
even tangxia half hill close for 1 mth.
but games end 22 or 23, so after that should be fine.

55FreeSoul
26-07-2011, 01:48 PM
I am coming to CP, 1st Aug, any lobang for me ???