PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

arpeggi
14-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Walau, your FR make me so gian. Can't wait till my trip later this year. Thank you very much for sharing. I have been to CA twice last year and DFML definitely does not disappoint. It was a shame there were not many girls available, but it must mostly be due to the time frame. Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Please continue to contribute FRs in the future. Upz you my humble one point. :p

Can't wait to party with you again later this year! :p

Robbhood
14-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Anybody in CA this wk end, would like to join in on the tour?

ArChi
14-03-2011, 06:46 PM
2/6/8, 3/6/9, 4/8/12 are actually short for 200/600/800, 300/600/900 etc
These are all the categories of the KTV MMs, with the first digit indicating the sitting fee (坐台费), second digit as the fee for fast food (快餐)ie the MM accompany you through out the KTV session and you bring her back for one bonk. The last digit indicates the overnight fee (出街/ 过夜). Normally for overnight session, you will at least get 2 shots before the MM leave in the morning.

Different KTV have different categories of MMs.

Thx bro kenny.
lucky not 200 for 6hrs for 8 shots :D:D

cham
14-03-2011, 09:26 PM
I am a newbie trying to explore CA. Can anyone kindly pass me some KTV managers contacts and PLACE OF INTEREST there. Thks in advance. Anyway, how is it if compare to CP? :p

arpeggi
14-03-2011, 11:00 PM
I am a newbie trying to explore CA. Can anyone kindly pass me some KTV managers contacts and PLACE OF INTEREST there. Thks in advance. Anyway, how is it if compare to CP? :p

Contact pc5526.. he will gladly help you. :)

Chinakid
16-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Bros wat transport i can take if reach shenzhen airport at 12am to go to dongguan humen?? thanks...

BoinKING
16-03-2011, 02:29 AM
Good sharing!
thanks all!

sexrookie
16-03-2011, 06:05 AM
Bros wat transport i can take if reach shenzhen airport at 12am to go to dongguan humen?? thanks...

Bro,

Pre arrange private transport and as for the fee I have no idea. You will need to check during your booking

Took Tiger to SZ and is 11 plus during touchdown at night 3 weeks ago. My booked transport takes me to CA. No issue

Moreover I travel alone and this is not the first time, hahaha

PM me if you need the number. Transport to Humen, CP also no problem. I even booked it from CA to SZ, 欢乐谷 when bring my MM to play

regards

ice meltg
16-03-2011, 01:20 PM
FR on 23rd & 24th Feb 2011 - CA

24th Feb – CA - DFML

Pl refer to my detail FR http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5759467#post5759467

Just to add on as I forgot to give some statistics of my girl. I will try as requested but I am not gd at statistics, :p

She is about 23 yrs; height ard 1.65m plus minus; size average, not those skinny type nor 'fat' type; 'B cups' boobs...............

Rating
GFE Feelg : 8/10 (think it varies as that will depend on chemistry, others may do better)
Looks : 8/10 (IMHO)
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
Service : 9/10
RTF : Confirmed esp to try her '双飞':D

Hope that helps.....................:p

Coffeepot12
16-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Any bros will be at CA partying on 24\25 to 28 Mar??

PM me, we can get together.

Bro monkeygod28, iwaiting for your pm.

(Anyone know what happen to Mayor Neverlandf??)

neverlandf
16-03-2011, 09:22 PM
Any bros will be at CA partying on 24\25 to 28 Mar??

PM me, we can get together.

Bro monkeygod28, iwaiting for your pm.

(Anyone know what happen to Mayor Neverlandf??)

hello bro.... sorry... if you notice from my previous posting.... I am in transition of leaving for another place now.... hence, seldom to log in SBF... sorry for slow response...

Coffeepot12
16-03-2011, 10:18 PM
hello bro.... sorry... if you notice from my previous posting.... I am in transition of leaving for another place now.... hence, seldom to log in SBF... sorry for slow response...

If Mayor neverlandf is leaving, who is the next new mayor? Seriously bro, you moving inland china?

I PM you. hope can party with you before you leave town.

neverlandf
17-03-2011, 01:08 PM
If Mayor neverlandf is leaving, who is the next new mayor? Seriously bro, you moving inland china?

I PM you. hope can party with you before you leave town.

Already replied to your PM... not sure you got it or not as I am using free proxy in China.... very slow....

nohairsam
17-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Contact pc5526.. he will gladly help you. :)

I think pc5526's pm is full. Tried to PM him last week but no reply :rolleyes:. Maybe you can email him instead? [email protected]

Which part of Humen you going? You got address?

Chinakid
18-03-2011, 07:36 AM
think is near some major fashion wholesale centre. also not sure wat hotel is safe.

chanyboy
18-03-2011, 07:43 AM
Already replied to your PM... not sure you got it or not as I am using free proxy in China.... very slow....

mmm...what's up?

adidas88
18-03-2011, 08:08 AM
mmm...what's up?

wah bro ... u so early log in to SBF CA forum liao .. :D :D
wat's up ?? :D

neverlandf
18-03-2011, 10:53 AM
mmm...what's up?

Heard that you are coming to CA soon... call me.... my number still the same, no change.....

nohairsam
18-03-2011, 11:06 AM
think is near some major fashion wholesale centre. also not sure wat hotel is safe.

Probably somewhere near 黄河服装城 or 富名. Would recommend that you stay at 豪门大饭店. Very decent 5 star hotel with roof top swimming pool and very very comfortable bed. Rate should be around 500rmb per night if I'm not mistaken. Transport from SZ airport to 豪门 should be at 160rmb. This vehicle is from Changan town. If you can get a driver from Humen town, it should be cheaper.

coolmanks
18-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Yes I have stayed there before. 豪门大饭店 is good choice; nice and a very short walk to 黄河服装城; can book from ctrip or any major China website at just under 500rmb per night.

东莞汇源华美达酒店 would be a cheaper alternative at 300plus per night also within walking distance 黄河; I have not stay here but from the outside look almost as good as 豪门.

Probably somewhere near 黄河服装城 or 富名. Would recommend that you stay at 豪门大饭店. Very decent 5 star hotel with roof top swimming pool and very very comfortable bed. Rate should be around 500rmb per night if I'm not mistaken. Transport from SZ airport to 豪门 should be at 160rmb. This vehicle is from Changan town. If you can get a driver from Humen town, it should be cheaper.

:confused: Why you need to PM yourself?

I think pc5526's pm is full. Tried to PM him last week but no reply :rolleyes:. Maybe you can email him instead? [email protected]

ice meltg
18-03-2011, 01:13 PM

23rd Feb - DFJH

Pl refer to http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...34#post5738934 for details

24th Feb – DFML

Pl refer to my detail FR at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...67#post5759467

Would like to take this opportunity to thank Bros Panda05, achw555 & surachai for their upz & encouragement...................appreciate !

shikoku
18-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Hi to all CA bros;

xiaodi, will be moving to CA next month and need some advice for the following:

1) Which area in CA is best to rent a 2 room flat and near to long journey bus interchange?
2) What will be the rental rates like? (my budget is RMB1500/mth) in case i become "carrot cake".

hopefully, some kind bros can guide me the "WAY" in CA and joining you bros for some great fun.

storm
18-03-2011, 09:20 PM

23rd Feb - DFJH

24th Feb – DFML

Pl refer to my detail FR at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...67#post5759467

Would like to take this opportunity to thank Bros Panda05, achw555 & surachai for their upz & encouragement...................appreciate !

Wooo...looking forward to your CP part 2 FR! :)

skyfish.05
19-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be travelling down to CA on the 24th of March and i intend to stay in DFJH.

For the hotel stay, can we just walk in? or it's better to do online booking?

please advise

thanks

arpeggi
19-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be travelling down to CA on the 24th of March and i intend to stay in DFJH.

For the hotel stay, can we just walk in? or it's better to do online booking?

please advise

thanks

I think you do a walk in, you'll be charge more per night. Contact pc5526, he can get you a good rate. ;)

skyfish.05
19-03-2011, 04:10 PM
oh no.. :eek: bro pc5526 inbox is full, can't pm him.. hope he still follow this thread..

bro pc5526, are you able to get me a good rate in DFJH. It's alright if you are not comfortable, i can do a walk in.. thanks in adv! :)

ice meltg
19-03-2011, 04:17 PM
oh no.. :eek: bro pc5526 inbox is full, can't pm him.. hope he still follow this thread..

bro pc5526, are you able to get me a good rate in DFJH. It's alright if you are not comfortable, i can do a walk in.. thanks in adv! :)

U may like to try to email him instead at [email protected]

hope that helps...............cheers

skyfish.05
19-03-2011, 05:16 PM
I think you do a walk in, you'll be charge more per night. Contact pc5526, he can get you a good rate. ;)

U may like to try to email him instead at [email protected]

hope that helps...............cheers

wow, you guys r great.. really appreciate the help! :D

thanks!!

mailme99
20-03-2011, 05:21 AM
Dear Bro,

Need some help here. we in a group of 6 is going Changan next week. I wonder how is the strength of the girls in DFML now? from the previous pages, it seems that is very bad now. Need to Ration girls. Haiz. as i am bring a group of friends, i need to make sure it goes off well for everyone. if really still so bad. i have to think of alternative.

neverlandf
20-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Dear Bro,

Need some help here. we in a group of 6 is going Changan next week. I wonder how is the strength of the girls in DFML now? from the previous pages, it seems that is very bad now. Need to Ration girls. Haiz. as i am bring a group of friends, i need to make sure it goes off well for everyone. if really still so bad. i have to think of alternative.

going next few days to DFML ... will update you guys.... btw... got to know.... DFJH still play naked naked.... but need to book through the right mummy.... cheers...

mailme99
20-03-2011, 03:19 PM
going next few days to DFML ... will update you guys.... btw... got to know.... DFJH still play naked naked.... but need to book through the right mummy.... cheers...

Thanks Bro, looking forward to your updates. Cheers.

Coffeepot12
20-03-2011, 11:00 PM
me too mayor neverlandf.

HornyKeong
21-03-2011, 10:21 AM

Hi bro neverlandf....Can PM me the right mummy's ctc ? :D

Thanks in advance

ice meltg
21-03-2011, 12:34 PM

23rd Feb - DFJH

24th Feb – DFML

Also like to show my appreciation to Bros JiuHuang & upmountain for your upz & encouragement............... many thanks !

upmountain
21-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Hi bros,

May be heading over to DG again in the next month having managed to find some time off. My last trip was to CP. Now hoping to explore the wonders of CA :D

I have done some homework to better understand CA as i am a virgin to this town. Hoping that some bros can enlighten me on some of my arrangements.

Hotel:

I read alot about the hotels recommended by the senior bros here in CA. I also understand that as compared to CP, CA is a very big and 'spread out' town. I have short listed Lan Qin Dao (highly recommended by bros here) and the Chang An Hotel (i am alittle confused because there seems to be several hotels in CA with the 'Chang An' brand). The one i am thinking about is the one where the coaches from HK stop at.

Any bros can recommend which would be a better choice? My budget is about (350 RMB a night).

Transport to CA:

I will be flying into HKIA. I read that there are 2 main modes of transport to get to CA. I can take a coach from HKIA after clearing immigration and customs and then onto Huanggang or Shenzhen Wan and then finally to CA.
Second, i can also take the ferry from HKIA ferry terminal to Humen and then a taxi to my destination in CA.

Depending on LQD or Chang An Hotel, which would be a more 'direct' method of transport?

Fun in CA

I will be chionging the saunas more than the KTVs as i am a solo traveller. I understand that the saunas in CA can be more wild and happening than the CP ones. :D

Which is the sauna in CA that has the best quality girls and is a 'must-see, must-do' in CA?

Transport out of CA:

I have to attend a meeting in another DG town after CA. Can any bro recommend a reliable private driver? Don't want to get robbed.

Sorry for asking so many questions at one go. Hope the bros here can help. All info and suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated by this CA virgin! :)

coolmanks
21-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Only mine personal opinion,
but do not think you should stay at that Changan hotel. As traffic around that area is bad and it is a very old hotel.

Th best hotel in CA is Parkview International/ 长安国际, location is good but cost is above 700rmb per night.

Location wise LQD is good and popular with many people here (me included); but nowaday the breakfast served is a major turnoff.
You may also like to consider staying at the LQD service apartment. The service apartment include large LCD tv, a simple kitchen and washing machine. It very big (also twice as big as a typical hotel room) and is newer than the hotel room. But the bed is very hard. Some room also have no window. Price is around 200 only for a single.
These apartment was managed as part of LQD in the past, but now they have seperated ; you cannot book these from the hotel staff anymore. If you or anyone want to stay here, you may pm me for contact.

As for transport from HKIA to CA; think you still take 华通,it serves CA as well. It stop at LQD.

Hotel:

I read alot about the hotels recommended by the senior bros here in CA. I also understand that as compared to CP, CA is a very big and 'spread out' town. I have short listed Lan Qin Dao (highly recommended by bros here) and the Chang An Hotel (i am alittle confused because there seems to be several hotels in CA with the 'Chang An' brand). The one i am thinking about is the one where the coaches from HK stop at.

Any bros can recommend which would be a better choice? My budget is about (350 RMB a night).

Transport to CA:

I will be flying into HKIA. I read that there are 2 main modes of transport to get to CA. I can take a coach from HKIA after clearing immigration and customs and then onto Huanggang or Shenzhen Wan and then finally to CA.
Second, i can also take the ferry from HKIA ferry terminal to Humen and then a taxi to my destination in CA.

Depending on LQD or Chang An Hotel, which would be a more 'direct' method of transport?

Fun in CA

I will be chionging the saunas more than the KTVs as i am a solo traveller. I understand that the saunas in CA can be more wild and happening than the CP ones. :D

Which is the sauna in CA that has the best quality girls and is a 'must-see, must-do' in CA?

Transport out of CA:

I have to attend a meeting in another DG town after CA. Can any bro recommend a reliable private driver? Don't want to get robbed.

Sorry for asking so many questions at one go. Hope the bros here can help. All info and suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated by this CA virgin! :)

ice meltg
21-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Bro upmountain,

Just some points to share but they r just my opinion, hope u find them useful :

(a) Accomodatn : where shd u stay actually depends on where would u like to go & for how many days u plan to stay in CA ? For eg, if u r going to DFML, DFJH & SOS, then i suggest u stay at DFJH as the abovementioned r within walking distance from DFJH, & its at RMB288 per night. But, DFJH is quite far away from town center, so when come to meals, u may not like it. Another option, u may like to consider Park Hyatt Hotel which is at RMB368 per night. The hotel is new & its near town center where u can get decent amenities around. And u can also consider LQD, like Bro coolmanks commented, its at Town center & rate is RMB238 but rooms r comparatively older than the two I just mentioned. However, 华通 mpv from HKIA do stop at LQD. But I prefer DFJH & Park Hyatt as their beds r more comfortable, my MMs refuse to go back bcos they love the beds :D. U may like to look at www.havefuninchina.com (HFIC) for more details.

(b) Transport : Again its really one personal preference. If u r arrivg at HKIA, then it will depend on yr ETA. U may find that u hv a few hrs to spare before u can catch a ferry, hence probably taking a shared mpv from 华通 or 永东 at HKIA could be more straight forward, but do note u need to transfer to another vehicle at Fu Tian etc. Cost is HKD200 per pax. Ticket can be purchased directly over their counters at HKIA. u may like to refer to my earlier threads for details.

(c) SN : Again its a personal preference again & it also depend on the girl u select. But, u may like to try 金四海 or 金沙威尼斯 as they have more girls at the moment.

(d) Transport out of CA : I suggest u shd engage an agent to help u out in hotel booking, SN or KTV bookg. Further he can also help u with other transport arrangement ie mpv to yr specific destination at a reasonable cost. U may like to email pc5526 at [email protected] for some assistance.

If u need further info, u may like to drop me a pm. I dont wish to be labeled for wastg band width & got zapped again:mad:

Hope it helps ! Cheers !

KTVman
22-03-2011, 02:14 AM
Coolmarks and Ice Mltg, thanks for those summaries. Do you or the Mayor or anyone else have a sense of how bad CA will be during the Canton Fair? We are hearing that there are lots bros and few MMs in CP/CA. Will the situation be much worse during the Fair? How bad will it be? Any bros going to be around CA April 15-21?

Upmountain, I like DFJH hotel, but the suana options out there are very limited. Park Hyatt looks good, and is close to some popular suanas. That is probably your best bet.

ice meltg
22-03-2011, 02:42 AM
C Do you or the Mayor or anyone else have a sense of how bad CA will be during the Canton Fair? We are hearing that there are lots bros and few MMs in CP/CA. Will the situation be much worse during the Fair? How bad will it be? Any bros going to be around CA April 15-21?

IMHO, better avoid CP/CA during Canton Fair as all Hotel & KTV rates will definitely increased, take for example, OY deluxe rm (entry level) will be revised from RMB478 to 648 !:( And the dates 15-21/4 u mentioned, do note that HK is havg super long wkend over Easter Holidays, 22/4 to 25/4, & Phase 1 of Canton Fair is 15-19/4 & 2nd Phase is 23 - 27/4, I am sure there were be lots of ppl flockg to CP & spill over to CA, & not forgettg after that u hv china 五一黄金周) Unless thats the only available time slot u hv in a yr, otherwise u may like to reconsider again.

Hope it helps.....................cheers !

coolmanks
22-03-2011, 10:17 AM
I am probably the worst person to ask about the situation during Canton Fair. I was in CP only once during the Canton Fair which was last year. So I am hardly an expert on Canton Fair; my area of speciality is CHEAP, what is the cheapest pte transport etc......:D

Below is strictly my person experience only and it is only based on my failing memories of one trip only:-
1. CP- I have to pay more for my hotel room at Miraton; but no increase in KTV prices and other services. Crowd wise only slightly more than usual, in fact I feel my this year March trip was worst. And when it come to rushing for mm, think the once a year businessman canton fair type are no match against hard core tiko DOM like me. hehehe
Overall, my KTV experience during that trip was very good.
2. CA- I did not have to paid extra for my hotel during the Canton Fair. Cannot comment to KTV as I did not go ktv during that trip. Suana no prices increase.

Coolmarks and Ice Mltg, thanks for those summaries. Do you or the Mayor or anyone else have a sense of how bad CA will be during the Canton Fair? We are hearing that there are lots bros and few MMs in CP/CA. Will the situation be much worse during the Fair? How bad will it be? Any bros going to be around CA April 15-21?

Upmountain, I like DFJH hotel, but the suana options out there are very limited. Park Hyatt looks good, and is close to some popular suanas. That is probably your best bet.

arpeggi
22-03-2011, 10:30 AM
I am probably the worst person to ask about the situation during Canton Fair. I was in CP only once during the Canton Fair which was last year. So I am hardly an expert on Canton Fair; my area of speciality is CHEAP, what is the cheapest pte transport etc......:D

Below is strictly my person experience only and it is only based on my failing memories of one trip only:-
1. CP- I have to pay more for my hotel room at Miraton; but no increase in KTV prices and other services. Crowd wise only slightly more than usual, in fact I feel my this year March trip was worst. And when it come to rushing for mm, think the once a year businessman canton fair type are no match against hard core tiko DOM like me. hehehe
2. CA- I did not have to paid extra for my hotel during the Canton Fair. Cannot comment to KTV as I did not go ktv during that trip. Suana no prices increase.

boss, the saunas in CA now accept walk in customer? or still must call before hand.. ?

thanks for your info! :)

coolmanks
22-03-2011, 10:54 AM
Myself, I always call first.....:p

But TDWX main door for sauna was open; finally after a very long time.

boss, the saunas in CA now accept walk in customer? or still must call before hand.. ?

thanks for your info! :)

mailme99
22-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Dear Bro,

As our group is moving out tonight, really wonder how is the strength for DMFL now? Still Bad? Thank you for sharing.

FeiGohGoh
22-03-2011, 12:56 PM

I've been in CP during the spring or autumn Canton fair quite a few times and I will be there in CP again end of next month. And from my past experience that hotel rooms were more 緊張 and 10% more expensive than usual. You will see more people during breakfast time in hotels and the traffic more hectic.
Actually less and less people are attending these canton fairs now and I dun see any problem for people to have a good time there if everything like hotel bookings are plan ahead. I think the Easter and Labor Day weekend might post more problems in 關口 and also longer waiting time in footie massage if no reservation made.

coolmanks
22-03-2011, 03:32 PM
yeah, that my impression as well; need to pay extra and book early for CP hotels. Otherwise it is pretty much business as usual.....maybe slightly more crowded but then nowaday CP is always crowded.

And CA is even less affected by it.

I've been in CP during the spring or autumn Canton fair quite a few times and I will be there in CP again end of next month. And from my past experience that hotel rooms were more 緊張 and 10% more expensive than usual. You will see more people during breakfast time in hotels and the traffic more hectic.
Actually less and less people are attending these canton fairs now and I dun see any problem for people to have a good time there if everything like hotel bookings are plan ahead. I think the Easter and Labor Day weekend might post more problems in 關口 and also longer waiting time in footie massage if no reservation made.

FeiGohGoh
22-03-2011, 04:32 PM
yeah, that my impression as well; need to pay extra and book early for CP hotels. Otherwise it is pretty much business as usual.....maybe slightly more crowded but then nowaday CP is always crowded.

Also it's lucky that the Buddha Birthday, a HK holiday ( normally falls on early May ) will be on May 17th this year. Otherwise it will be a quadro jeopardy ( canton fair, easter, labor day and buddha BD ) all in the same period. :eek::p

Double22
22-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Advice needed fr bro here, my flight tigerair eta SZ airport at 23:05 with no ptv car arrange, if I (alone) were to take a cab from outside airport to CA, I think they wont go by meter, so what is the fare i shd pay, thank in advance. Cheers

neverlandf
22-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Advice needed fr bro here, my flight tigerair eta SZ airport at 23:05 with no ptv car arrange, if I (alone) were to take a cab from outside airport to CA, I think they wont go by meter, so what is the fare i shd pay, thank in advance. Cheers

Come out from the international terminal and turn right and move to domestic terminal.... take the green taxi.... nego to RMB150 (fair price)...

coolmanks
22-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Yes, it is important to note that the 'official' taxi queue is at the domestic terminal. Which is quite a long walk from the international terminal.
Sometime there are one or two taxi parked at the international terminal. They are waiting for "robert" only. :D Do not think anyone should take them.

Come out from the international terminal and turn right and move to domestic terminal.... take the green taxi.... nego to RMB150 (fair price)...

arpeggi
22-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Yes, it is important to note that the 'official' taxi queue is at the domestic terminal. Which is quite a long walk from the international terminal.
Sometime there are one or two taxi parked at the international terminal. They are waiting for "robert" only. :D Do not think anyone should take them.

Check your pm boss. :)

sexybean
22-03-2011, 08:54 PM
hi bro,

i will be in Chang An tomorrow, and appreciate if any kind soul would tell me some place to go ? any suana must go?
or i just go around by cab asking where is the best sauna in town ?

Any bro in Chang An now? PM me if wanna meet up.

Thanks a lot !

KTVman
23-03-2011, 07:11 AM

Hey bros, Thanks for the feedback. Looks like CA is still a go for mid April. :)

Sinoview
23-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Hey bros, Thanks for the feedback. Looks like CA is still a go for mid April. :)

Definitely so. CA is almost NOT affected at all during the Canton Fairs Spring or Autumn. If there is any it's NOT significant at all. Everything runs as per normal including the hotel rates unlike CP there s a 10% additional surcharge for better hotels. Smaller hotels in Cp r also charging the normal rates.

Some bros r spot on to say that less and less people r attending the Canton Fair now after more than 55years since it was started. It's losing it's relevance. Actually going to CP is also ok except that we have to pay 10% more for hotels and slightly more crowded.

Sinoview
23-03-2011, 09:25 AM

SZ and DG are different county. The taxi can send but not allow to pick up passenger in DG even for green taxi. Thus they hv good "reasons" to ask for more.

Thus it would be better to make prior arrangement for a private cab fm CA.

coolmanks
23-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Yes agreed that people arriving via tiger at night going to CA are better off making pior arrangement for transport. Cost should be around100- 130 only. Though I have not actually walk to the domestic terminal from international terminal, it does not look that near, and it could be tough if you have luggages.
Taking a taxi from the official taxi queue at the domestic terminal, it is very safe. But for the few taxi has been parked at the international terminal, I notice that some of them has been parked there for hours waiting for the right" target". Do not take them unless you are looking for adventure.

SZ and DG are different county. The taxi can send but not allow to pick up passenger in DG even for green taxi. Thus they hv good "reasons" to ask for more.

Thus it would be better to make prior arrangement for a private cab fm CA.

icy_boi
23-03-2011, 11:08 PM
wanna go back to dong guan during this april 27- may 2 becos to make super long weekend, but the usual khaki had trouble in business and would not be gg with me.

and the gal over there msg me to ask me over. damn. anyone wanna go with me? :(

sexybean
25-03-2011, 12:40 AM
hi all brother,

just back from Chang an yesterday, it was really a good experience. Now i realised if you never been to chang an, you really never been to china. full of sauna ard and KTV.

1st FR:
check in 长安国际,so happily thought that the hotel inside got a big sauna, because the driver drove me said all the big hotel have at least 100 to 200 girls. I thought it must be happening, so i go down to sauna inside.

girls is ok but a bit expensive, 500/600/700 but still got to pay for room 300. so not worth. then i go take cab wanna go 龙岛会, taxi driver said it is too old, not nice, i know he might wanna get commision, no harm to take a look so i ask him where he recommend. So he brought me to 汇潮酒店. from the outlook really big and nice. Walk inside many people great u like big brother, then bring me to a room and bring in 10 girls each time. so end up i pick one 600 RMB girl, then inside the room is nice and big too. They also offer a service that the girl will wear a sexy dress which you can tear if off when fuck her.

I went in the room beh tahan, ask the girl quickly shower then fuck her like hell...then she start to do one dragon service, so i just lie down enjoy there.
second round after all the service, my brother wake up again, second round is so hard to come, plus the sexy dress is really arousing. we battle for half an hour still cannot come, the girl has come twice and she tired like hell and she ask me pls quickly come, end up i do her doggy and still cannot come. she still help me BJ then i shot in her mouth. Both tired like dead man ...her leg is shaking ...i feel so sorry ...and i massage her a bit but she dun wan.

what a good bonk, her service is so good.

FR:
face: 7
body: 7
FJ: 9 (she din smile much but she really willing to serve)
damage: 610 (10 bucks for the sexy dress)

2nd FR:

after the first place, since i only here for one nite, i go see other places too, so i went to 太平洋, the place looks very new and nice too, but the girl not as nice, and not many choices too. so i din choose any and run.
then i went to 金四海, this place is new too, they said just open last year. the place look happening, they bring u to a hall then all customer sit there to choose, so girl no need run here and there to room. which i like it.
once i sit down i saw one girl chio, manager said i can reserve, she come over sit beside me, then after a while i saw another better, so i change, feel so bad for that girl, but the new girl serve me better, keep masage me and smile so sweet. so i choose her and go to room.

As usual, she do the one dragon service but she is talkative and very cute personality, love her so much, but because just now oredi exhausted, i can only come one time ....then she still help me to other thing, help me shaving, and dig ear, and massage and chat and lie beside me...

FR:
face: 8
body: 8 (tall, nice boob, but a bit baby fat)
FJ: 9 (forgot to mention her BJ is superb!, totally deep throat and keep licking and swallow my dick with super speed)
damage: 700 RMB

nice bonk also ! go back happy man ...good experience !
Good luck bro !

watermelondick
25-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi
like to thanks bro coffeepot and mayor. skyfish.05 and our gang enjoy ourselves at CA at the KTV portion. Without them, we wont be having such a happening event at the ktv.

it is my 1st time doing a full monty show in front of a 10 pple crowd. lol.

Coffeepot12
25-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Hi
like to thanks bro coffeepot and mayor. skyfish.05 and our gang enjoy ourselves at CA at the KTV portion. Without them, we wont be having such a happening event at the ktv.

Well you guys should thanks to Mayor Neverlandf. if not for his presence, the fun never really start.

Rawster
25-03-2011, 04:22 PM
I think it is in CA's KTVs that most of us guys lose our inhibitions & do our first virgin full monty in front of others!

Well you guys should thanks to Mayor Neverlandf. if not for his presence, the fun never really start.

KTVman
25-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Hi

Which KTV did you go to? How is the MM strength in CA these days? Is there still a shortage of MMs?

Coffeepot12
26-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Which KTV did you go to? How is the MM strength in CA these days? Is there still a shortage of MMs?

well bro, is still very much depends. if you are there early, you still can grab some gems to sit with you. After 9pm, nothing much is left.

Frankly speaking, i will prefer DFHJ KTV then DFML. that my 2cents.

city slicker
26-03-2011, 03:40 PM
I ll be in CA Apr 12 to 15. Hopefully not super crowded. Wonder if our dear Mayor or other senior bros would be in town then. Look forward to meeting you all.

:)

icy_boi
26-03-2011, 04:06 PM
anyone gg 27 april - 2 may? wanna go together?

Coffeepot12
26-03-2011, 05:04 PM
any bro? want to go DFHJ KTV in 27 or 28 march?

PM me

Chinakid
28-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Pardon me for being SUA GU.... Is Hu Men near Chang An Or Chang Ping???? I know is in Dong guan but I blur blur leh....:p

arpeggi
28-03-2011, 08:48 AM
Pardon me for being SUA GU.... Is Hu Men near Chang An Or Chang Ping???? I know is in Dong guan but I blur blur leh....:p

Nearer to CA than CP.. should be around 15-20 mins from MGM or DFJH hotel. :)

ReturntoKL
28-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Any1 going to CA from 11th April? I wanna go

sexrookie
28-03-2011, 08:14 PM
if I do recall correctly the taxi fare is 50 RMB from CA to Humen

:D

skyfish.05
29-03-2011, 06:39 PM

many thanks to bro mayor and coffeepot12 for showing us CA KTV scene.. Our gang certainly had fun there..

wolfmaster
30-03-2011, 10:36 PM
any brothers will be there before good friday? care to meet up for fun in KTV??

KTVman
31-03-2011, 06:08 AM
Any bros going to be in CA April 15-17? Who would like to join nkd ktv Fri and Sat nights?

upmountain
04-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Hi Bro Coolmanks and Bro Ice Meltg, thanks for the excellent info! Really helpful! :)

I think based on the senior bros advice, for transport into CA, i will take Hua Tong. But Bro Ice Meltg, can confirm it goes to the Fu Tian checkpoint? I thought for coaches/mpv from HKIA, they all pass through Huanggang or Shenzhen Wan? I was under the impression that Fu Tian is only a train checkpoint?

For the hotels, this one alittle harder to decide. Its between LQD and Park Hyatt as both are recommended so highly by the senior bros. Hmmm...will think about it for a day and quickly make the booking....better not waste time already...

LQD - hua tong stops there. cheaper. in town centre. old.
Park Hyatt - no direct stop from HK. reasonable price. close to town centre. new.

really hard fight!

Location wise LQD is good and popular with many people here (me included); but nowaday the breakfast served is a major turnoff.
You may also like to consider staying at the LQD service apartment. The service apartment include large LCD tv, a simple kitchen and washing machine. It very big (also twice as big as a typical hotel room) and is newer than the hotel room. But the bed is very hard. Some room also have no window. Price is around 200 only for a single.
These apartment was managed as part of LQD in the past, but now they have seperated ; you cannot book these from the hotel staff anymore. If you or anyone want to stay here, you may pm me for contact.

As for transport from HKIA to CA; think you still take 华通,it serves CA as well. It stop at LQD.

u may like to consider Park Hyatt Hotel which is at RMB368 per night. The hotel is new & its near town center where u can get decent amenities around. And u can also consider LQD, like Bro coolmanks commented, its at Town center & rate is RMB238 but rooms r comparatively older than the two I just mentioned. However, 华通 mpv from HKIA do stop at LQD. But I prefer DFJH & Park Hyatt as their beds r more comfortable, my MMs refuse to go back bcos they love the beds :D. U may like to look at www.havefuninchina.com (HFIC) for more details.

probably taking a shared mpv from 华通 or 永东 at HKIA could be more straight forward, but do note u need to transfer to another vehicle at Fu Tian etc. Cost is HKD200 per pax. Ticket can be purchased directly over their counters at HKIA. u may like to refer to my earlier threads for details.

(d) Transport out of CA : I suggest u shd engage an agent to help u out in hotel booking, SN or KTV bookg. Further he can also help u with other transport arrangement ie mpv to yr specific destination at a reasonable cost. U may like to email pc5526 at [email protected] for some assistance.

ice meltg
05-04-2011, 12:44 AM
Hi Bro Coolmanks and Bro Ice Meltg, thanks for the excellent info! Really helpful! :)

I think based on the senior bros advice, for transport into CA, i will take Hua Tong. But Bro Ice Meltg, can confirm it goes to the Fu Tian checkpoint? I thought for coaches/mpv from HKIA, they all pass through Huanggang or Shenzhen Wan? I was under the impression that Fu Tian is only a train checkpoint?

For the hotels, this one alittle harder to decide. Its between LQD and Park Hyatt as both are recommended so highly by the senior bros. Hmmm...will think about it for a day and quickly make the booking....better not waste time already...

Park Hyatt - no direct stop from HK. reasonable price. close to town centre. new.

really hard fight!

Bro, 华通 mpv goes thru SZ Bay for clearg customs, but they make a few mins stopover before SZ Bay to hand over their documentatn to their office staffs, then after clearg customs, they head for Fu Tian area where u need to change to another mpv just headg for CA. Tats wat i went thru during my initial trip, subsequently, I chartered my own mpv at RMB900 where driver will pick us up; waitg for us once we r out of customs, then hd straight for CA. Its really very convenient & hassle free, cut all the waitg & transferg time etc, & most impt, very comfortable, u dun feel being chucked or thrown into one corner, also u can take a gd nap or hv a gd chat all the way ! Further more, my record journey from HKIA to CA is only 1 1/2 hrs, unbelievable ! as compared to that 2 1/2 to 3 hrs going via shared mpv ! Its really worth while esp if u hv 3 pax in yr group, dun even need to consider !

As for yr hotel, I hv not stayed in LQD but heard its rather old now. Well, I hv stayed in Park Hyatt, its very convenient in terms of amenities, u hv a huge supermarket next to it, with many fd outlets, a 24 hrs KFC next dr, & a cell phone outlet few shops away to top up yr phone card, really cant complain. But, pl stay in the wing away from the main road, those stupid noise from passing by car horns can be very annoying, it bcome yr morning call. :( (I will go into detail in my coming FR on my most recent trip to CA a wk ago) However, Breakfast & Rooms r nice ! Maybe, LQD hv same problem as long as they r situated next to main roads. However, if yr itinerary is only revolving ard DFJH, DFML & SOS, then u may also consider DFJH as rates r reasonable, only RMB288 per nite, beds & pillows even more comfortable than Park Hyatt, less noisy too but of course, food & amenities wise, really cant compare ! Probably, u cant hv the best of both worlds !

also do note, shared mpv only drop u off at LQD, 长安国际, 长安酒店 etc but pl ask driver at Fu Tian change point so that u know which exact location they r going to ! So if u going Park Hyatt, u probably need to take a cab there, & also note some cab have not heard about Park Hyatt, so pl tell them its next to 大润发超级市场 !

As for Hotel & KTV bookgs etc, I suggest u can go thru pc5526 for all arrangements, if u need the contact, just feel free to drop me a pm...........

Hope u find above information useful................

Enjoy yrself ! Cheers ! :)

KTVman
05-04-2011, 06:56 AM

really hard fight!

Bros, Do you have phone number or email for Park Hyatt? Nohairsam has disappeared. Would like to reserve a room there.

ice meltg
05-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Bros, Do you have phone number or email for Park Hyatt? Nohairsam has disappeared. Would like to reserve a room there.

Bro, already pm u all the info u require, pl look out..............Cheers ! :)

wolfmaster
05-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Bro, 华通 mpv goes thru SZ Bay for clearg customs, but they make a few mins stopover before SZ Bay to hand over their documentatn to their office staffs, then after clearg customs, they head for Fu Tian area where u need to change to another mpv just headg for CA. Tats wat i went thru during my initial trip, subsequently, I chartered my own mpv at RMB900 where driver will pick us up; waitg for us once we r out of customs, then hd straight for CA. Its really very convenient & hassle free, cut all the waitg & transferg time etc, & most impt, very comfortable, u dun feel being chucked or thrown into one corner, also u can take a gd nap or hv a gd chat all the way ! Further more, my record journey from HKIA to CA is only 1 1/2 hrs, unbelievable ! as compared to that 2 1/2 to 3 hrs going via shared mpv ! Its really worth while esp if u hv 3 pax in yr group, dun even need to consider !

As for yr hotel, I hv not stayed in LQD but heard its rather old now. Well, I hv stayed in Park Hyatt, its very convenient in terms of amenities, u hv a huge supermarket next to it, with many fd outlets, a 24 hrs KFC next dr, & a cell phone outlet few shops away to top up yr phone card, really cant complain. But, pl stay in the wing away from the main road, those stupid noise from passing by car horns can be very annoying, it bcome yr morning call. :( (I will go into detail in my coming FR on my most recent trip to CA a wk ago) However, Breakfast & Rooms r nice ! Maybe, LQD hv same problem as long as they r situated next to main roads. However, if yr itinerary is only revolving ard DFJH, DFML & SOS, then u may also consider DFJH as rates r reasonable, only RMB288 per nite, beds & pillows even more comfortable than Park Hyatt, less noisy too but of course, food & amenities wise, really cant compare ! Probably, u cant hv the best of both worlds !

also do note, shared mpv only drop u off at LQD, 长安国际, 长安酒店 etc but pl ask driver at Fu Tian change point so that u know which exact location they r going to ! So if u going Park Hyatt, u probably need to take a cab there, & also note some cab have not heard about Park Hyatt, so pl tell them its next to 大润发超级市场 !

As for Hotel & KTV bookgs etc, I suggest u can go thru pc5526 for all arrangements, if u need the contact, just feel free to drop me a pm...........

Hope u find above information useful................

Enjoy yrself ! Cheers ! :)

thanks for the detail explaination...
maybe can get lobang as got friend working inside..

check out & let bro here know..
anyway.. preparing a visit before Good friday..
any bro around can join together for Singing session. :D

Cheers..

nohairsam
05-04-2011, 01:59 PM

Bro, you looking for me? Info on Park Hyatt you can http://www.havefuninchina.com/news.asp?menuid=14236&supmenuid=12867

Last but not least, a piece of very very bad news....

DFML was shut down 2 days ago. And it will not be open till further notice. Damn! There goes my playground! :mad:

High alert now in CA. For more info on the affected joints, pls pm me or email me at [email protected]

FeiGohGoh
05-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Bro, you looking for me? Info on Park Hyatt you can http://www.havefuninchina.com/news.asp?menuid=14236&supmenuid=12867

DFML was shut down 2 days ago. And it will not be open till further notice. Damn! There goes my playground! :mad:

High alert now in CA. For more info on the affected joints, pls pm me or email me at [email protected]

Terrible news,:eek: was thinking to swing by CA after CP end of the month. Non naked joints like Parkview still should be ok I hope.

LiangPohPoh
05-04-2011, 08:12 PM

I thought JingHe was your playground. ;)

skyfish.05
05-04-2011, 08:39 PM

wahhh.. so sad.. still planning to return back there for another session next year.. :(

arpeggi
05-04-2011, 09:28 PM
wahhh.. so sad.. still planning to return back there for another session next year.. :(

yea.. i was about to go over soon.. :(

The girls at DFML were told that the Karaoke system is spoil, so they cant go to work until it's fixed..

upmountain
05-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Are the Saunas affected by the big wind in CA? Just when I found time to make my maiden trip.... :(

nohairsam
05-04-2011, 11:49 PM
I thought JingHe was your playground. ;)
Huh? Since when? Hmmm... do I know you?

The girls at DFML were told that the Karaoke system is spoil, so they cant go to work until it's fixed..

I think the management could have come up with a better excuse. :rolleyes:

Are the Saunas affected by the big wind in CA? Just when I found time to make my maiden trip.... :(

As of right now, NO. Major saunas are still operating.

KTVman
06-04-2011, 12:07 AM

What about the other fun KTVs (SOS, Dong Cheng, DFJH), are they also closed now?

nohairsam
06-04-2011, 12:18 AM
What about the other fun KTVs (SOS, Dong Cheng, DFJH), are they also closed now?

As of right now, only DFML is closed.

FeiGohGoh
06-04-2011, 01:00 AM

Bro, pls confirm ur date in CA, I'll need to arrange my schedule to correspond.:D

Coffeepot12
06-04-2011, 01:04 AM
As of right now, only DFML is closed.

thank bro nohairsam, i may be going to stop-over at DFHJ for 1night fun soon.

FeiGohGoh
06-04-2011, 03:54 AM
bro Sam, pls check ur email.

arpeggi
06-04-2011, 07:11 AM
Bro, pls confirm ur date in CA, I'll need to arrange my schedule to correspond.:D

I'll PM you soon! :D ;)

LiangPohPoh
06-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Huh? Since when? Hmmm... do I know you?

Of course you know me :) sad thing is, you chose to ignore me. Bopian, Hohoohohoo.. I cheapo, cannot afford to spend like your customers

upmountain
06-04-2011, 07:57 AM

Hi bro nohairsam,

Thanks for the update. Just hope things stay ok during my trip. :)

Anyway, my friend (who had visited CA once before), mentioned to me to try the 匯潮 sauna. Is this place far from LQD or Park Hyatt (where i intend to stay)?

coolmanks
06-04-2011, 05:05 PM
I am the undisputed number one cheapo here and he has not ignore me yet. Well maybe not priorty service only. hahhaha
To be even "cheaper" than this poor ahpek; is not easy you know?
Please tell us more about your feat and i will include you in my IDOL list. :cool:

Of course you know me :) sad thing is, you chose to ignore me. Bopian, Hohoohohoo.. I cheapo, cannot afford to spend like your customers

stephan
06-04-2011, 05:28 PM

full of shit!!! :cool:

achw555
06-04-2011, 06:08 PM
DFML is definitely closed for the time being. One of my bro was there the night they claimed "The computer system was not working properly." They choose their girl from DFML and went to DFJH KTV room instead. Everything was very chaotic.

I really hope DFML will open back up soon. Hoping to check in in May and will be sad panda if they are still closed. :(

arpeggi
06-04-2011, 06:30 PM
I think the management could have come up with a better excuse.

full of shit!!! :cool:

Yea, i know, full of shit eh? :rolleyes:

DFML is definitely closed for the time being. One of my bro was there the night they claimed "The computer system was not working properly." They choose their girl from DFML and went to DFJH KTV room instead. Everything was very chaotic.

I really hope DFML will open back up soon. Hoping to check in in May and will be sad panda if they are still closed.

hey! how are you doing dude? when will you be going in May? I could see you there you know.. and we could party like old times. :D

stephan
06-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Yea, i know, full of shit eh? :rolleyes:

me referring to that gal, :D many ppl know what was going on. I just feel lucky that I'm not the one kenna recording down... :D

arpeggi
06-04-2011, 06:57 PM
me referring to that gal, :D many ppl know what was going on. I just feel lucky that I'm not the one kenna recording down... :D

:)

wahh, you were there ar when they raid ar? :confused:

sex crusader
06-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Hi bro nohairsam,

Thanks for the update. Just hope things stay ok during my trip. :)

Anyway, my friend (who had visited CA once before), mentioned to me to try the 匯潮 sauna. Is this place far from LQD or Park Hyatt (where i intend to stay)?

This place is quite a distance from CA town.打D 要 RMB25. They also have a KTV with decent deco but gals sux big time!As for Sauna, i never tried!:)

monkeygod28
11-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Just been back from CA,

a update on my tour

Day 1
Going there alone, reach macau then transit to Zhuhai, Gongbei Custom then proceed to take a bus there to CA bus station. Reach there approx 2hr 30 mins. Once reach there proceed to take a cab to boston hotel. Go into the hotel, was offer 398rmb for a night. Change of plan as I was alone, instead I went over to the Genrri hotel. Which is a small hotel, however the price is 198 rmb per night and since I reached there at 5pm no point book into boston.
At night after dinner went to 美丽湾leisure centre, which offer a free model show in a small room. Price offer include 400, 500, 700, 800, 1200 for differ cate. But none catch my eyes and so proceed to go to wait in a room which the captain offer to show me some other.

Ask for my requirement then she proceed to bring in them 5 at a time.

1of them catch my eyes and I ask her to stay and proceed to choose another 1. I continue to choose another one. And finalised the 2 for the massage session.

total damage for 1st night at the centre is 700rmb for one and 100rmb for the other as she is a trainee.

Look 8.5 and 8
Service 9 willing to serve
Lots of varieties and interaction.

For those 1st timers moving around in CA or CP. Please call the centre before you go, as there are discount given in some place if u are a regular. But if u walk in they will charge u the walk in price.

My first day update.
On the day I went I believe there are almost 50 working that days.
for contact
call Manager Fu @ 13827294308 before you go there. She will arrange and book room for u. If u are lucky u can get some discount from her.

If the feedback is good I will proceed to comment on my 2nd day.

jazzyguy
11-04-2011, 01:47 AM
Nice info! Thanks bro...

KTVman
11-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Just been back from CA,

a update on my tour

Day 1
Going there alone, reach macau then transit to Zhuhai, Gongbei Custom then proceed to take a bus there to CA bus station. Reach there approx 2hr 30 mins. Once reach there proceed to take a cab to boston hotel. Go into the hotel, was offer 398rmb for a night. Change of plan as I was alone, instead I went over to the Genrri hotel. Which is a small hotel, however the price is 198 rmb per night and since I reached there at 5pm no point book into boston.
At night after dinner went to 美丽湾leisure centre, which offer a free model show in a small room. Price offer include 400, 500, 700, 800, 1200 for differ cate. But none catch my eyes and so proceed to go to wait in a room which the captain offer to show me some other.

Ask for my requirement then she proceed to bring in them 5 at a time.

1of them catch my eyes and I ask her to stay and proceed to choose another 1. I continue to choose another one. And finalised the 2 for the massage session.

total damage for 1st night at the centre is 700rmb for one and 100rmb for the other as she is a trainee.

Look 8.5 and 8

For those 1st timers moving around in CA or CP. Please call the centre before you go, as there are discount given in some place if u are a regular. But if u walk in they will charge u the walk in price.

My first day update.
On the day I went I believe there are almost 50 working that days.
for contact
call Manager Fu @ 13827294308 before you go there. She will arrange and book room for u. If u are lucky u can get some discount from her.

If the feedback is good I will proceed to comment on my 2nd day.

Excellent report bro. Yes please proceed and tell us about the other places you went to. This is very good info.

Itachi
11-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Just been back from CA,

Look 8.5 and 8

Nice FR. In CA, u can get look 8 and 8.5 are really top of the cream liao.

neverlandf
13-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Last night went to a small footie joint for hanky panky.... Police is checking the joint every night... now no hanky panky for that joint... wind is getting strong too in CA...

wolfmaster
13-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Last night went to a small footie joint for hanky panky.... Police is checking the joint every night... now no hanky panky for that joint... wind is getting strong too in CA...

Thanks Brother
was planning to spend 2 days to relax in CA but seems like not a good time to go there now..
Any advice whether i should shift to CP or others?

FeiGohGoh
13-04-2011, 10:56 AM

Glad that you are still in CA, will be there May 3-5 with friends, mostlikely partying in Parkview instead of HD places. Hopefully can meet up with the mayor. :D

evil_doct
13-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Gd Afternoon .
hahaa newbie ard .
thinking of poping by CA to try the Fun ktv everyone saying ...
for hotel and which ktv to go any one can kindly point them out ?
will be there 22/4-23/4
detour from CP haha Thanks

surachai
13-04-2011, 12:44 PM

Got info from mummy that stripping is off the menu too...last night Oscar was raided..

Wonder who is next on the list..:(

Bro better keep your raging hormones in check...

ice meltg
13-04-2011, 04:35 PM

Just for info, I understand that DFML reopens last nite (thru the gals) but probably no stripping for the time being.......................probably its high key now in CA, there goes the fun :(

achw555
13-04-2011, 05:27 PM
I also heard from local sources that no stripping either. Heading to DG end of May and was planning to go DFML for 2 nights. Even with no stripping, the attitude of the girls are still more fun to me than in CP. No slacking in the looks department either. Of course, that is just my humble opinion. Especially when it comes to in the double-fly department......which reminds me that I still haven't wrote about my D-fly experiences last year winter in CA and CP. :p

Just for info, I understand that DFML reopens last nite (thru the gals) but probably no stripping for the time being.......................probably its high key now in CA, there goes the fun :(

arpeggi
13-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Got info from mummy that stripping is off the menu too...last night Oscar was raided..

Wonder who is next on the list..

Bro better keep your raging hormones in check...

man.. :( :(

Hopefully, everything back to normal after 五一 :D

I think must check with you on the situation in may.. hahaha

I also heard from local sources that no stripping either. Heading to DG end of May and was planning to go DFML for 2 nights. Even with no stripping, the attitude of the girls are still more fun to me than in CP. No slacking in the looks department either. Of course, that is just my humble opinion. Especially when it comes to in the double-fly department......which reminds me that I still haven't wrote about my D-fly experiences last year winter in CA and CP.

hahaha, i certainly remember that D-fly. i was having a hard time sleeping next door. :p

ice meltg
13-04-2011, 09:44 PM
I also heard from local sources that no stripping either. Heading to DG end of May and was planning to go DFML for 2 nights. Even with no stripping, the attitude of the girls are still more fun to me than in CP. No slacking in the looks department either. Of course, that is just my humble opinion. Especially when it comes to in the double-fly department......which reminds me that I still haven't wrote about my D-fly experiences last year winter in CA and CP. :p

I cant agree anything less :p , wow, bro, i will camp here for yr FR on yr D-fly encounters....................:D

achw555
14-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Time: November 2010
Place: DFML KTV

I promised bro KTVMAN a FR so here it is. I know it is way past due, but the wonderful memories linger on. Without further ado…..here is the story

I booked the room from Xiao Man for the 3 of us. There were bro KTVMAN, a genuine American from the east coast (full on white, at least 182cm tall, handsome man), another senior bro from Singapore (who I won’t mention name or I might get kenna fook :eek:), and me (an average, small fry from Hawaii). It was an interesting mix indeed. All of us had different taste, but in order to make things more interesting, we followed my standard CA way of cheonging. Now some of you who don’t know me well will ask, “What’s your Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) in CA?” Without repeating what I already say in my past FRs, it is basically all the bros choose a number of girls together and then decide who to bring back at the end of the KTV session. Please refer to my old posts for details.

CA thread page 354 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5425991#post5425991)

The line ups didn’t come as fast we like, but the girls were fantastic. I am not a super picky guy, but I like high quality. Bros who know me will agree with me on this point. In one of the first two line ups, there was a model MM who had an absolutely sexy body. Nice proportional breasts, slim waist, had an ass, nice slutty face. There was one problem. She wasn’t smiling and almost if she was frowning when she stood up there. My normal instinct was that if the MM is not happy being there, no sense choosing them to sit. However, she was just that good and we decided to sit her. (Later found out that her eye sight was not too good and wasn’t wearing contact, hence the squinting of eyes) Saw a few more line ups and eventually ending up with 7 girls for 3 bros. Selection of the girls was mixed. Most were slim, some a bit more meaty, a few tall ones, some slutty looking, a sweet and innocent looking one, mostly late teens to early 20s. All of us would bring any of them back without any doubt if we had to choose right away. But what is the fun in that? The SOP allows us to spend time with each one. Grab grab touch touch. Test the water out. We, the 3 bros, took turn switching to different areas in the room and interact with the different MMs. Some MMs took the initiative to move around themselves, some didn’t.

Throughout the night, lots of drinking and the DJ was very sporting and introduced games. When everyone was a bit tipsy, we played 007 and got drunk some more. The wind in CA was strong back then, so we didn’t go too crazy inside the room. But definitely saw some breasts, lots of groping both from the guys and girls as well. Haha

What I noticed was the HOT sexy model I mentioned earlier and another petite slim 19 year old always stuck together. When I play games and drink with them, they did not compete with other or show any type of hostility. It was a rather strange scene as I am used to girls competing for the night in CP. As we all got more intoxicated, my inhibition starts to lessen and I became more open with body to body language with these girls. Sending signals to both girls and making sure they saw what I was doing. To my surprise, they still did not show any change in attitude and played a long. That is when I knew I had a good thing going.

If I remembered correctly, a few girls took turn grinding bro KTVMAM with lap dances. They also almost completely strip him to his birthday suit. Then again, I think he enjoyed every second of it. At the end, we choose our girls and there were no conflict. KTVMAN choose the sweet-innocent looking one. She had white, silky smooth skin, hypnotizing smile and a positive attitude that was ready to serve. From what I heard the next day, she was not only accommodating, but was also great sex and even folded KTVMAN’s clothes when he was packing. That is what I called 5 star service! The other senior bro choose a tall slim girl. She seemed rather a little shy at the KTV but I am sure she performed well in the room. As for me, you probably guessed it, I choose the sexy model and the slim 19 years old. While I was sitting in between them while drinking towards the end, I had one hand on an ass each and popped the proposition. “I like the both of you. I don’t know who to choose, because I will regret not being able to be with you both.” Another MM on the side heard me and suggested, “Why don’t you take both back then!” I look at both of them in their eyes, kiss them both on the lips and the deal is seal. Although I didn’t have a mirror with me, I knew I had the biggest smile in the room at that time…….:D

To be continued………

FeiGohGoh
14-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Place: DFML KTVAlthough I didn’t have a mirror with me, I knew I had the biggest smile in the room at that time…….:D

To be continued………

Great FR, parking here for the rest. I do have GREAT experience double fly with a pair of blood sisters from HH couple of yrs back. Will share after reading ur part 2.....kekeke. ;)

arpeggi
14-04-2011, 07:21 AM
Place: DFML KTV

I promised bro KTVMAN a FR so here it is. I know it is way past due, but the wonderful memories linger on. Without further ado…..here is the story

I booked the room from Xiao Man for the 3 of us. There were bro KTVMAN, a genuine American from the east coast (full on white, at least 182cm tall, handsome man), another senior bro from Singapore (who I won’t mention name or I might get kenna fook :eek:), and me (an average, small fry from Hawaii). It was an interesting mix indeed. All of us had different taste, but in order to make things more interesting, we followed my standard CA way of cheonging. Now some of you who don’t know me well will ask, “What’s your Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) in CA?” Without repeating what I already say in my past FRs, it is basically all the bros choose a number of girls together and then decide who to bring back at the end of the KTV session. Please refer to my old posts for details.

CA thread page 354 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5425991#post5425991)

The line ups didn’t come as fast we like, but the girls were fantastic. I am not a super picky guy, but I like high quality. Bros who know me will agree with me on this point. In one of the first two line ups, there was a model MM who had an absolutely sexy body. Nice proportional breasts, slim waist, had an ass, nice slutty face. There was one problem. She wasn’t smiling and almost if she was frowning when she stood up there. My normal instinct was that if the MM is not happy being there, no sense choosing them to sit. However, she was just that good and we decided to sit her. (Later found out that her eye sight was not too good and wasn’t wearing contact, hence the squinting of eyes) Saw a few more line ups and eventually ending up with 7 girls for 3 bros. Selection of the girls was mixed. Most were slim, some a bit more meaty, a few tall ones, some slutty looking, a sweet and innocent looking one, mostly late teens to early 20s. All of us would bring any of them back without any doubt if we had to choose right away. But what is the fun in that? The SOP allows us to spend time with each one. Grab grab touch touch. Test the water out. We, the 3 bros, took turn switching to different areas in the room and interact with the different MMs. Some MMs took the initiative to move around themselves, some didn’t.

Throughout the night, lots of drinking and the DJ was very sporting and introduced games. When everyone was a bit tipsy, we played 007 and got drunk some more. The wind in CA was strong back then, so we didn’t go too crazy inside the room. But definitely saw some breasts, lots of groping both from the guys and girls as well. Haha

What I noticed was the HOT sexy model I mentioned earlier and another petite slim 19 year old always stuck together. When I play games and drink with them, they did not compete with other or show any type of hostility. It was a rather strange scene as I am used to girls competing for the night in CP. As we all got more intoxicated, my inhibition starts to lessen and I became more open with body to body language with these girls. Sending signals to both girls and making sure they saw what I was doing. To my surprise, they still did not show any change in attitude and played a long. That is when I knew I had a good thing going.

If I remembered correctly, a few girls took turn grinding bro KTVMAM with lap dances. They also almost completely strip him to his birthday suit. Then again, I think he enjoyed every second of it. At the end, we choose our girls and there were no conflict. KTVMAN choose the sweet-innocent looking one. She had white, silky smooth skin, hypnotizing smile and a positive attitude that was ready to serve. From what I heard the next day, she was not only accommodating, but was also great sex and even folded KTVMAN’s clothes when he was packing. That is what I called 5 star service! The other senior bro choose a tall slim girl. She seemed rather a little shy at the KTV but I am sure she performed well in the room. As for me, you probably guessed it, I choose the sexy model and the slim 19 years old. While I was sitting in between them while drinking towards the end, I had one hand on an ass each and popped the proposition. “I like the both of you. I don’t know who to choose, because I will regret not being able to be with you both.” Another MM on the side heard me and suggested, “Why don’t you take both back then!” I look at both of them in their eyes, kiss them both on the lips and the deal is seal. Although I didn’t have a mirror with me, I knew I had the biggest smile in the room at that time…….:D

To be continued………

Great FR bro, but you failed to mention that i came to visit. :p :D

smartke
14-04-2011, 09:41 AM

bro arpeggi, i think tat portion will b in his 'tbc'... :D:p...

achw555
14-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Haha, I almost forgot about that. You came in for 2 minutes then left to eat your girl.

Oops, I mean to eat with your girl. ;)

achw555
15-04-2011, 05:27 AM
After drinking too much beer and feeling high, one girl on each arm….I mean one hand on each ass, we headed back to the hotel. It was an intense feeling. It was like walking on clouds, standing on the top of the mountain, like the king of the jungle. But it was probably just the alcohol playing tricks on my mind. With DFJH right next to DFML, it was just a 3 to 4 minute walk.

To give a better a picture of these two girls, please allow me to elaborate a little. They are almost completely different in every aspect physically. One is taller (around 162 cm), medium built but slim waist, C cups, got a booty, but slightly tanned. She said she was 26 if I remember correctly. I do not remember their names so let’s call her girl A. The other one is a bit shorter (152 cm), petite, very skinny, B- / A+ cup, sharp features, and very fair skin. She was 19. Let’s call her girl B. Girl A had the sexy and slutty look. Girl B had the innocent girl next door look. As you can imagine, they are totally different. Both good in their own ways. About the only thing they do have in common were their excellent attitude and they were with me. ;)

Once back in the hotel, I strip and took Girl A into the shower to get clean up. Girl B had to make a phone call to tight up loose ends. Not a problem. I took the opportunity to explore the hypnotizing body of girl A and she helped cleaned me up as well. Her breasts were a handful, not fake, but still firm. She had large nipples, which I preferred since I like to have something to suck and chew on. Girl B then joined us and although she was quite skinny, her proportions were still damn good. I was a happy camper.

Dried up and I laid on the big like a king ready to be served. Both girls attacked me viciously. One will be sucking my mouth while other worked on my nipples. Then swap. My hands were everywhere and I swear they have a mind of their own. Then they both moved down south and work together on my didi. Although they didn’t suck on my didi at the same time, one would be sucking my balls while other is giving me a bbbj. They also didn’t seem to have problems swapping down there as well. Unfortunately, no girl to girl action, but I could live with it. Probably have to go Angeles City to find some girl to girl action. :D

to be continued......

adidas88
15-04-2011, 08:46 AM
After drinking too much beer and feeling high, one girl on each arm….I mean one hand on each ass, we headed back to the hotel. It was an intense feeling. It was like walking on clouds, standing on the top of the mountain, like the king of the jungle. ...
parking here for more actions ...

bro ... u so young & handsome ....
gals r lining up to serve u like a king .... :D

monkeygod28
16-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Day 2

Wake up at 0900 hrs then proceed to wash up and then checked out at 11am then proceed to the cafe to have my lunch. I take the public transport to 樟木头镇. I was going on a sightseeing in the morning session. From 樟木头 then I procced to visit one of the mountain. LOL Healthy lifestyle.

In the afternoon one of the bro in sammyboy call and cfm that he book a room at one of the KTV. In a dilemma, thought of proceeding to Chang Ping from ZMT. But since i promise so therefore take a private cab go back CA to meet him.

FYI I take a 1hr plus bus ride from CA to ZMT for 7 rmb.

In the evening I went to the hotel to met him and also to put my  stuffs.

And we procced to the Nightclub... Btw this is my  first time there.

The mummy was there to entertained us. The girls in Nightclub cannot be compare to the SN girl in CA as I frequent CA SN and not nightclub.

Later on proceed to choose my girl for the night.
1st round she call in 12 girls, i pick 1 and my fren pick 1.
2nd round mine fren pick 1.
3rd round I pick 1.

the damage will be 2,5,8. 200 for the night they are with u
500 for short time and 800 for overnight.

We went there are 1930hrs. and around 2200hrs. THe mummy came in and off the light and told the girls to strip everythings. The girls will strip naked and also they will strip u naked and dance with u.

However this is my first time at a night club. so i will update again if I find something new.

At 0000 hrs, my fren cfm the girl he is bring back. ANd i don't want to cause I still got to book a room again. Not worth it. and also the girl not up to my expectation as I got high expectation.

SO i proceed to go back to the hotel and went to pick my stuff and bid my fren goodbye and proceed to go to the SN below.

not alot of girl at boston. frankly speaking. And i cant choose any after 4 rounds of 5 girls each.

Then i proceed to my all time favorite place. Gosh reach there and proceed to the SN. it is call 金龙岛.

Procced to the hall, the girls are parading around the hall, continuously.....
I am totally loss. Too many and too much to choose. Approx 100 plus girls moving in and out.

Over there they got one type of girl they call them the pink lady. 500 rmb.... The n**ples of the girl are mostly pink with little pus** hair.
And most of them are syt.

Iwas talking tok to the manager, and then i came across a girl, she was small size and gosh very very big B**bs. I cannot believe it. The manager ask me to choose her but I said she is faked. The the manager assure me that she is real, and if I don't believe he will pay for me if the girl is fake.

I almost cfm her, but she is 700 rmb... So i drop the idea. INtend to book a 500 one only.

SO i procced to book a pink lady.... The girl is so cute, sweet, nice ti*S with alot of service and not fake at all.

For the 2 hrs u get can cum unlimited time as long as u can take it.
total we use up 6 cond**s. We were playing all the way and there was one session or service is i will use the tissues to stuff in a mouth and a pantyhose to tight her hands up stimulate i am r*ping her, and suddenly she blurt out, opssss no more tissue and we were laughing all the way.

I like the one i choose for the night. Give her 500 rmb and sum up the night session.

The previous time i bee there is with a group of fren. We choose a exchange room which compile a hall and 3 room and we cum with the girls we choose for one time then sequent we change girls to B*nk, In the mid aroudn the 1st round we can change whoever we want. And they will also perform show for u. e.g lesb**an act for yr group. and etc....

The biggest room they have which i heard in one of the forum is a mass o*gy for 8 guys and 8 girls in a big room. After I been there I know that it cab be realized. The exchange policy allow u to play with any other girls for only 1 price.

total damage for the previous session is
500 rmb x 3 for the 3 girls
room charge is 100 rmb for the big room
total 1600
Girl A - pink lady
GIrl B - pink lady
Girl C - i name herjungle.... she is bushy but while u B*nk her she make sure everyone in the hall can hear her. Extremly loud.... and enthus.

Any one interested in day 3 let me know. Sorry been busy. Not really got alot of time to write.

Btw anyone interested in all the contacts I gather for the trips let me know. I got a dozen of namecard in my drawer to all the place I went to. incl. driver, hotel manager, sn manager, nightclub manager.

Also let me know if there is any other place to explore or worth the visit or any intro drop me a mail.

Day 3 I actually proceed to CP.

I will be traveling to china again soon :P

ice meltg
16-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Day 2

The mummy was there to entertained us. The girls in Nightclub cannot be compare to the SN girl in CA as I frequent CA SN and not nightclub.

Later on proceed to choose my girl for the night.
1st round she call in 12 girls, i pick 1 and my fren pick 1.
2nd round mine fren pick 1.
3rd round I pick 1.

the damage will be 2,5,8. 200 for the night they are with u
500 for short time and 800 for overnight.

We went there are 1930hrs. and around 2200hrs. THe mummy came in and off the light and told the girls to strip everythings. The girls will strip naked and also they will strip u naked and dance with u.

Bro, care to elaborate on which 'night club' u r refering to, & how's the gals quality in terms of looks etc ; also when u mentioned that the gals here cant compare to CA SN gals, would like to know wat r u refering to, ie, their services, looks , attitudes etc............................good effort, cheers ! :)

FeiGohGoh
17-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Bro, care to elaborate on which 'night club' u r refering to, & how's the gals quality in terms of looks etc ; also when u mentioned that the gals here cant compare to CA SN gals, would like to know wat r u refering to, ie, their services, looks , attitudes etc............................good effort, cheers ! :)

Bro, what's ur plan end of the month 27-30 ?

FrontDesk
17-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Day 2
Btw anyone interested in all the contacts I gather for the trips let me know. I got a dozen of namecard in my drawer to all the place I went to. incl. driver, hotel manager, sn manager, nightclub manager.

I've been to CA a couple of times but never really got to know the SN over there. Partially due to the fact that the 1st time I was there, there were raids and during the period after, everything was slow.

I'll be there at the end of this month. would really appreciate if I could have contacts for the SN.

Major thanks in advance.;)

sexrookie
17-04-2011, 11:26 AM
I always miss CA

I will be there solo again to meet up with my KC girl on 22 Apr

Be going over to meet up a group of friend in CP on 28 Apr

:D

achw555
17-04-2011, 12:54 PM
A person can never have too much of a good thing. Or can he? Girl A and B were proactive to please. Maybe it was just my imagination, but I swear they were enjoying it just as much as I was. After 15 minutes of royal treatment, I couldn’t hold back anymore. Put on the good old Mr. Happy Hat and went to work on Girl A. Her love tunnel was over flowed with love juice and I went in easy. I started with missionary while girl B caressed me from the back and kissed my neck and body. Then switched to doggy style while I sucking girl B’s tongue. I called for a swap and put on a new happy hat. Let girl B cowgirl first while I am fondling Girl A’s nice firm tits. I was busy busy. Tried to satisfy both girls and keep things interesting. Swap them both a few times and after 6 condoms, I started to feel the fatigue setting in.

I do my best to stay in shape. Go the gym twice a week and eat right to stay healthy. In fact, when I am back here in the states, I don’t even drink alcohol at all. Maybe 1 beer in a few months. However, banging 2 wild things for an hour none stop really puts a strain on the most important muscle. Yes, I am referring to the heart. I guess I need more cardiovascular exercise instead of just pumping iron for the pectorals.

I blame it on the alcohol or maybe I just didn’t want it to end. Finally blew my load when humping girl B from the back after 1 hour plus. If you remember, she is the younger and skinnier one. Definitely tighter than Girl B who had medium frame and more than half a decade older. Both girls had positive areas in different places. Girl A had better proportions and her age also meant more experience and knew how to move her body. Definitely knew how to suck face better. Girl B was slimmer, which is what I actually prefer. And I did noticed one thing. When I take hold of her body, the touch is magical. Please allow me to explain. When a girl is too skinny, you grab her arm and it is all bones. Too hard and no good. If the girl is fat or older, the feel is saggy and too soft, not much buoyancy. Holding this girl gives you the feeling of tenderness and what I called, “just right.” I do apologize, because it is very difficult to describe the feeling with words. However, I am sure many bros understand what I am referring to.

After our session, we washed up and “tried” to sleep after the intense work out. However, I wasn’t very successful. The girls were tired and slept soundlessly. I was in between them both but kept waking up every hour or so. Caressed one an hour, fall asleep. Then wake up and caressed the other. Rinse and repeat. As you would probably guessed, not much rest at all for me.

The sun rose and the alcohol level dropped. Morning arrived and I barely slept. My hands acted on its own and started to fondle Girl A’s breasts. It was so full and soft. My fingers played with her nice large nipples and I can feel her body started to heat up. She moaned softly and turned around to kiss me. It was a nice and juicy kiss. Not the dry mouth you would expect from a night of drinking. Or course, this led to my little bro waking up to the smell of “coffee” and it was round 2. Girl B was still sleeping. Or maybe pretend to be sleeping. Girl A and I worked on a few positions. Then I started to bang her hard. Girl B finally woke up and Girl A suggested I continue with Girl B. Girl B didn’t complain and accepted with a smile. She wasn’t quite wet yet, since she just woke up. I worked on her clitoris with my tongue and soon, she was leaking petroleum and it was time to move in. Worked on her for 15 minutes and found a really good position I liked. I had her stand at the edge of the bed. Her hands on the bed and I thrust from the back. My hands on her slim waist as I pull her closer with each thrust. Going deeper and deeper. Girl A sat close by and looked attentively. With my blood alcohol content back to normal, I was able to explode in that position after a few minutes.

I paid them and told them to go home and sleep. I am sure they didn’t get much sleep with me fondling them all night long. It was a very satisfying experience. The attitudes from both girls were excellent, neither showed black face when we were back in the room. Worked together to make sure I was a happy camper. Total damage Girl A 1000 rmb, Girl B 800 rmb, total 1800 rmb.

kenzoJR
17-04-2011, 01:40 PM
Hi Senior Bros,

I will be @ Chang-an next week. Would like to cheong DFML, anyone has Mummy contact to book room in advance? Or any good agent recommendation? Pls do drop me a PM.

Thanks in advance.

1st timer to CA. :-)

daeeyoung
17-04-2011, 02:01 PM
bro, mind me tagging along? how many days u travelling for?

adidas88
17-04-2011, 04:25 PM
A person can never have too much of a good thing. Or can he? Girl A and B were proactive to please.
I paid them and told them to go home and sleep. Total damage Girl A 1000 rmb, Girl B 800 rmb, total 1800 rmb.
nice FR ... handsome man .....
but why u pay Girl A 1000rmb and Girl B 800rmb ??? :confused:
one hole is bigger than the other one ??? :D :D

achw555
17-04-2011, 04:29 PM
One was model cat and other normal cat. I usually do give a little tip, but I was too tired from lack of sleep and wasn't thinking straight. Gave them money, went down for quick breakfast and went back to bed. haha

At DFML, its 2 6 8 and 3 8 10. Not like the normal CP pricing but worth every yuan. :D

ice meltg
17-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Bro, what's ur plan end of the month 27-30 ?

Bro, already email u, pl check :) & dun forget to give us yr FR on yr double fly too :p , camping here, lookg foward.....................

ice meltg
17-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Hi Senior Bros,

I will be @ Chang-an next week. Would like to cheong DFML, anyone has Mummy contact to book room in advance? Or any good agent recommendation? Pls do drop me a PM.

Thanks in advance.

Bro, already pm u contact, pl look out...........................enjoy yrself & dun forget to provide yr FRs, :p

Cheers ! :)

achw555
17-04-2011, 05:11 PM
I am looking forward to FGG's FR on his d-fly as well. I do have another one for CP, but I will wait for his first. :rolleyes:

Bro, already email u, pl check :) & dun forget to give us yr FR on yr double fly too :p , camping here, lookg foward.....................

ice meltg
17-04-2011, 06:12 PM
One was model cat and other normal cat. I usually do give a little tip, but I was too tired from lack of sleep and wasn't thinking straight. Gave them money, went down for quick breakfast and went back to bed. haha

At DFML, its 2 6 8 and 3 8 10. Not like the normal CP pricing but worth every yuan. :D

Bro, nice FR, pl accept my humble upz :), yr D-fly is really a 'heavenly' experience. As compared, mine was 'disastrous' though due to some other reasons but I opine u can give mine a miss (hope I can find some time soon to provide a FR for all to laugh ) :p

wolfmaster
17-04-2011, 10:50 PM
Hi Senior Bros,

Thanks in advance.

Bro
Will be there from coming wed?
Care to meet up? I can check out some contacts from mayor there....
Send u pm... Cheers

FeiGohGoh
17-04-2011, 11:41 PM

Yeah, why 大細超 leh ? :confused:

FeiGohGoh
17-04-2011, 11:45 PM

I am looking forward to FGG's FR on his d-fly as well. I do have another one for CP, but I will wait for his first. :rolleyes:

Bros, I will be busy packing for my trip, making sure I will have enough "raincoats " and cialis for the occasion. Raincheck for my DF fr, OK? maybe I will post later when I arrive in CP. Sorry..........:o

achw555
19-04-2011, 06:04 AM
Please enjoyed your trip! And most importantly, be safe and don't forget to give us updates. :D

Bros, I will be busy packing for my trip, making sure I will have enough "raincoats " and cialis for the occasion. Raincheck for my DF fr, OK? maybe I will post later when I arrive in CP. Sorry..........:o

zoo-
19-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Gentlemen,

I be off to ShenZhen this week. It is my first trip over there with the objective
to bravely do what what so many has done before me. Any comments from esteemed gentlemen here on the things I should watch out for or do?

Thanks.

wdreamer
20-04-2011, 02:11 PM
importantly is of cause to watch your wallet & be more alert of your surroundings.

Gentlemen,

I be off to ShenZhen this week. It is my first trip over there with the objective
to bravely do what what so many has done before me. Any comments from esteemed gentlemen here on the things I should watch out for or do?

Thanks.

achw555
20-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Gentlemen,

Thanks.
It might be difficult to give recommendation without knowing more about your situation.

Are you going solo or in a group? Are you going from SZ to CA for half a day or a few days? If you are solo, KTV might be more difficult to enjoy unless you want to blow serious maos. In this case, saunas and dirty footies would be better. Of course, you can always book a Presidential room in DFML and issue the all sit command like the CKs and Cash Emperors. JK :p

Examples of saunas or recreation centers: 金龙岛, 夏威夷, 美丽湾, TDWX

Sorry, I gather these information by reading this thread and I don't have contacts for these places. Maybe you can PM some of the other senior bros. I am just another small fry.

Another thing to keep in mind is that CA is a much larger city than CP and everything is scattered out. Commuting from one place to another requires more time and hunting down taxis. So if you have a full schedule, might consider putting extra time as buffer for appointments. Anyways, as bro wdreamer has suggested,
watch your wallet & be more alert of your surroundings.

And most importantly, enjoy! :D

FeiGohGoh
21-04-2011, 04:06 AM
Please enjoyed your trip! And most importantly, be safe and don't forget to give us updates. :D

Bro, thanks and u bet I will. :D

SPO4850
25-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Any bro got good intro for special foot maasage in CA ? Will be there in May.

arpeggi
25-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Any bro got good intro for special foot maasage in CA ? Will be there in May.

had a hell of a time at 龙岛会 the other time recommended by mayor neverlandf.

you can try there. :D

Oh on a side note, DFML now do not have stripping session and any games. :(

FrontDesk
25-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Oh on a side note, DFML now do not have stripping session and any games. :(

Sigh why everytime I go CA also liddat one~~ I only managed to enjoy CA once.:confused::(

Did they say its gonna be permanent?

BTW:
I'll be in CA on 28th April i.e 3 days time.. with 1 friend. Any one interested to gather for a party or is there one we can sort of squeeze into if its not much of an intrusion.

yoyoyo
26-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Not easy to bbok the hotel online.

Can walkin upon arrivial?? Any bro can advise?

arpeggi
26-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Did they say its gonna be permanent?

I have no idea, but I am certain it will not be permanent. ;)

You can walk in upon arrival, but its subject to availability. :p

There are many hotels in CA, hence I feel there should be rooms available, but if you are down on your luck, get ready to stay in those 3 star hotels. :)

FrontDesk
26-04-2011, 11:28 PM

Walk in you run the risk of not having any rooms... dangerous if you do not know the place well IMHO.

Why not call to book... you can ask for online rates actually from just calling in.

I know I just did . With Berlin Holiday Hotel.

kira99
28-04-2011, 08:10 AM
Hello all Tai Kors, wondering if other experience bros here had similar encounter as me. Recently had a bad encounter with a DFML gal. Met her on my first night at DFML earlier this month. Took her back at the end of the night and we hit it off well enough for me to call her to come back the next afternoon and since my buddies all got gals, we decide to venture to next door Humen for dinner and drinks instead of staying in CA and go to KTV.

The problem started soon after dinner when I notice a distinct drop in service level from my gal and eventually at 10pm, she tells me that she want to leave and go home and I was like WTF!!! What am I going to do and where am I going to find backup at this time and at this new town? Since she was insistent I pay her half of her overnight rate (without any bonking since she come in the afternoon) and let her go and I was left high and dry that night.

My questions are, in such situation, is it within out rights to refuse to let her leave? How can we do that? How much should I pay her, if at all, if she leave like that? Is there an avenue for complaint to the KTV so that she pay the price of such lousy service attitude?

Hope other experience bros can share their experiences and opinions on how to tackle such a situation. Kam Sia Kam Sia….

achw555
28-04-2011, 08:39 AM
That is a very unpleasant situation you were in. Unfortunately, there are too many variables of why she did what she did. It seems like you enjoyed her company the first night so you decided to have her for the second day. So it could of been a number of reasons why it turn out the way it did.

You can go through a serious of questions and maybe you might be able to find the answer.

Did you ask her why you want to leave?
Was there any reason why she started acting weird late afternoon?
Was she answering or texting many phone calls? (personal issues, aka BF)
Did you do or say something that might make her feel differently then the first night?

As I was saying, so many different variables.

However, as for paying part, I would of only paid the sitting fee amount plus a little for taxi and not half the over night charge. If you sat a girl at the KTV at 7:30pm and leave at 3am, that is at least 7 hours and you would only pay 200 or 300rmb for the sitting fee. (since no bonk) Since she accompany you only and didn't get to bonk, then that is a fair price. As for complaining, it might be hard, unless you are good friends with a mommy or manager at the KTV.

Anyways, there will always be good and bad like everything else in the world. Let this be a lesson and see if you can learn something out of it, so you can move on and enjoy more in the future.

Hello all Tai Kors, wondering if other experience bros here had similar encounter as me. Recently had a bad encounter with a DFML gal. Met her on my first night at DFML earlier this month. Took her back at the end of the night and we hit it off well enough for me to call her to come back the next afternoon and since my buddies all got gals, we decide to venture to next door Humen for dinner and drinks instead of staying in CA and go to KTV.

The problem started soon after dinner when I notice a distinct drop in service level from my gal and eventually at 10pm, she tells me that she want to leave and go home and I was like WTF!!! What am I going to do and where am I going to find backup at this time and at this new town? Since she was insistent I pay her half of her overnight rate (without any bonking since she come in the afternoon) and let her go and I was left high and dry that night.

My questions are, in such situation, is it within out rights to refuse to let her leave? How can we do that? How much should I pay her, if at all, if she leave like that? Is there an avenue for complaint to the KTV so that she pay the price of such lousy service attitude?

Hope other experience bros can share their experiences and opinions on how to tackle such a situation. Kam Sia Kam Sia….

yoyoyo
28-04-2011, 02:42 PM
I have no idea, but I am certain it will not be permanent. ;)

You can walk in upon arrival, but its subject to availability. :p

There are many hotels in CA, hence I feel there should be rooms available, but if you are down on your luck, get ready to stay in those 3 star hotels. :)

Thanks bro for the advise.

One more question. Whick hotel is the nearest to DFML. And walking around the area is it very dangerous at nite?

Or can you recommend a hotel with decent KTV and Sauna inside. So no need to move around much.

arpeggi
28-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Thanks bro for the advise.

One more question. Whick hotel is the nearest to DFML. And walking around the area is it very dangerous at nite?

Or can you recommend a hotel with decent KTV and Sauna inside. So no need to move around much.

Hotel nearest to DFML is MGM 美高美, its side by side. further left is DFJH 东方镜河.

It is safe if you are street smart, but i heard a lot of girls got robbed around DFML area.

yoyoyo
01-05-2011, 08:31 AM
Got Guys mentioned the KTV at DFJH . Is it at the DFJH hotel? And How is the rating?

arpeggi
02-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi all,

Doo anybody have the contact of any manager or mummy from Hua Xi KTV, Ji An KTV, Jin Sha Ming Zhu KTV or Dong Xiang Guo Ji KTV in CA?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Here's the update on some CA KTV status currently. Please note it might not be reliable or accurate as they were given by a friend.

1) DFML - Can only strip after 12 midnight
2) Hua Xi KTV - No strip, got about 200+ girls working there
3) Ji An KTV - Can strip at any time, Model CAT girls don't strip.
4) DFJH KTV - No strip, but can play games (eg. Find Wife etc.)
5) Jin Sha Ming Zhu KTV - Can only strip after 12 midnight
6) Dong Xiang Guo Ji KTV - Can only strip after 12 midnight
7) SOS KTV - No strip, but girls dont wear bra and panties here.

Got Guys mentioned the KTV at DFJH . Is it at the DFJH hotel? And How is the rating?

Yes, DFJH KTV is within DFJH hotel. For rating wise, I have no idea as I have not been there for a long time.

neverlandf
05-05-2011, 03:11 PM
went to 美丽湾 last night for footie... here are the price list...

1. RMB50 - normal footie.. show some balls...
2. RMB78 - show naked balls + Hj
3. RMB110 (or close this or 108) - naked lap dance + show naked balls + HJ...

Enjoy... :)

arpeggi
05-05-2011, 03:17 PM

Enjoy... :)

mayor, next week free come join my party in CA k??? :D

DemonicAngel
07-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi All, after hearing all about the naked ktv, i've been wanting to pay a visit to CA.
Didn't managed to go the last time round due to yanda.

Hoping to go there in first/second week of June.
May i know if it's a good time to go there?

arpeggi
07-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Hi All, after hearing all about the naked ktv, i've been wanting to pay a visit to CA.
Didn't managed to go the last time round due to yanda.

Hoping to go there in first/second week of June.
May i know if it's a good time to go there?

Anytime is a good time as long as there's no yanda. :D

June is bloody hot!! :eek:

kenjifoong
09-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Hi Bros,

would like to know currently still 'yanda' in changping n changan?

will pay visit 21-24 may, dunno still 'yanda'?

Rgds,kenji

BoinKING
09-05-2011, 02:17 AM
heading to china tmr, will be in dongguan but don't know where..
anyway if anyone is there can join your ktv session?

I solo this time around..

adidas88
09-05-2011, 08:31 AM
Anytime is a good time as long as there's no yanda.
June is bloody hot!!
now is also bloody hot ... i hope the mm's is as hot as the weather .. :D
heading to china tmr, will be in dongguan but don't know where..
wow ... heading to DG but dun know where ???

i'm newbie here .. pls dun flame me ...
why do ppl fly all the way to CA and still go for HJ ??? :confused:

wolfmaster
09-05-2011, 10:46 AM

haha... brother... well said man...
So when i can expect to see you back in CA, expecting something more than a HJ?? hehe:D

life too bored in SG... need some crazy & hot...... time man.

arpeggi
09-05-2011, 01:58 PM

because they afternoon one shot, at night after KTV one shot. :D :D

surachai
09-05-2011, 02:00 PM
because they afternoon one shot, at night after KTV one shot. :D :D

No lah... It's because in Sgp normally it's own hand.. In CA it's a mm hand that's HJing for u mah..

Ahh Fatt
09-05-2011, 02:35 PM
So when i can expect to see you back in CA, expecting something more than a HJ?? hehe

because they afternoon one shot, at night after KTV one shot.

No lah... It's because in Sgp normally it's own hand.. In CA it's a mm hand that's HJing for u mah..
Most important, is having a HJ together with your kaki's in tow and cumming together... kekeke :D

That's priceless ...... !!!!! :D:eek:

stephan
09-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Most important, is having a HJ together with your kaki's in tow and cumming together... kekeke :D

HJ u can cum meh? :rolleyes:

surachai
09-05-2011, 03:21 PM

Ah hia u very hard core leh.... The mm there not so hiong one.. Normally if u guys in a room together they will not provide the service. So to cum together must make special request...

adidas88
09-05-2011, 05:31 PM
So when i can expect to see you back in CA, expecting something more than a HJ?? hehe ...
will need more time to detour to CA .... CP is a lot easier ... can collect my laundries, feed my fish and top up card ... :D
life is indeed bored in SG but crazy & hot ... today weather in SG is damn fxxxing hot hottter hottest ... :mad:

Most important, is having a HJ together with your kaki's in tow and cumming together... kekeke
and see who can shoot further & higher ... and also in quantity .. :D
HJ u can cum meh? DIY definitely cannot cum .. but meimei HJ, sure can cum .... :D

Ahh_Boi
09-05-2011, 07:55 PM
and see who can shoot further & higher ... and also in quantity.I think this one must depend also on how many days at DG. :p
1st day = 100cm
2nd day = 50cm
3rd day = 25cm
4th day = 13cm
5th day = 8cm
6th day = 4 cm
7th day = 2cm
8th day = 1cm
9th day = dripping out. :D
10th day = think blood also come out liaoz :D
11th day = 精尽人亡 :eek:

chanyboy
10-05-2011, 07:50 AM

Enjoy...

Most important, is having a HJ together with your kaki's in tow and cumming together... kekeke

That's priceless ...... !!!!!

Wah..CA is happening again huh... miss those days.
AFatt can't forget the first encounter at CA with 3 kakis... Nowadays not many kakis like that...:o

Ahh Fatt
10-05-2011, 10:13 AM
HJ u can cum meh?
keke, even BBBJ also cannot cum..... ;)

Ah hia u very hard core leh.... The mm there not so hiong one.. Normally if u guys in a room together they will not provide the service. So to cum together must make special request...
Yes, that time we did make special request and you should see the surprise on the gals face. Since CA offer, we can try it again. :D

and see who can shoot further & higher ... and also in quantity
DIY definitely cannot cum .. but meimei HJ, sure can cum ....
See who cum firtst lah.... no easy u noe.... kekeke

Wah..CA is happening again huh... miss those days.
AFatt can't forget the first encounter at CA with 3 kakis... Nowadays not many kakis like that...
Oh yes, really missed those days when we party like mad, everybody stalk naked and dancing, gals stoking bro kuku, and birdie naked in the toilet with his MM, WTF is hr doing.... kekeke :D ;)

Ahh Fatt
10-05-2011, 10:15 AM
I think this one must depend also on how many days at DG.
1st day = 100cm
2nd day = 50cm
3rd day = 25cm
4th day = 13cm
5th day = 8cm
6th day = 4 cm
7th day = 2cm
8th day = 1cm
9th day = dripping out. :D
10th day = think blood also come out liaoz
11th day = 精尽人亡
Envy....
Onli you can stayed so long in CP. Me can onli Touch n Go..... :D

coolmanks
10-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Most of the regulars of CA here should know Ms Wan formerly of LQD very well.

She asked for a favour and some free advertising for her lastest venture.
Do call her@ 13480083086 if you want to stay at the below hotel in CA.
You can also qq or email for your booking.
订房或咨询QQ1364762571。或发邮件至QQ邮箱:[email protected](收到必回 复) 
She is making some small $commission for your booking.
Please note that I myself have not stay there before so cannot comments or recommend.
It is on the same Road as LQD, but at the other end of the road. Distance is like about 1km away from LQD.

http://guangfuhotel.com/books/GD0140RL/t971611154.htm
Click on this link for more info about this hotel. Her rates are slightly cheaper than what available at the online site.

东豪酒店
东豪酒店位于东莞市长安镇镇中心(东莞市长安镇莲峰北路30号),是一家集客房、西餐、康乐于一体的标综合 性商务酒店。毗邻107国道,是往返香港、深圳、广州的必经重地,到深圳机场、码头需20分钟车程,,到厚 街展馆、虎门码头仅需20分钟,交通十分便捷。
酒店按照星级标准改造和装修;酒店主搂拥有108间典雅舒适的商务客房,各种商务设施一应俱全,豪门西餐厅 、休闲中心(包含沐足、推拿、按摩、健身\美容美发等设施),让您在商务之余尽享休闲。舒适的住房环境、丰 富的中西美食、安逸地休闲场所、加上细致周全的服务和人性化的关怀与呵护,为您的每次商旅精彩 演绎。
房间提供设备:单独淋浴室、洗手间、国际宽带网络、国际卫星电视系统(日本NHK、东森电影、东森新闻、凤 凰卫视、华娱卫视等)、独立办公台、保险箱、迷你吧、冰桶、桶装山泉水、布艺沙发、浴缸、蒸汽 房等
房价如下:
高级商务客房(3楼大床) 198
豪华商务客房(4楼大床) 218
精英商务客房(2.4米大床)268
高级商务套房(一房一厅) 388
豪华商务套房(二房一厅;一大床+两小床)418
优惠如下:
1、 国内/外的各大信用卡都可接收。
2、 每房均可免费送1-2份西式自助早餐
3、 客房内免费无限时宽频上网。
4、 凭房卡每天免费使用健身房。
5、入住期间每天免费湿洗衣两件(限衬衣或裤子)
6、凭房卡西餐9折,沐足8.8折,美容美发8.5折。
7、 提前预定可提供非吸烟楼或电脑房。
8、 多人一起入住可享受一间房延迟至18:00点退房,免加收房租。

ice meltg
10-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Yes, that time we did make special request and you should see the surprise on the gals face. Since CA offer, we can try it again.

See who cum firtst lah.... no easy u noe.... kekeke

Oh yes, really missed those days when we party like mad, everybody stalk naked and dancing, gals stoking bro kuku, and birdie naked in the toilet with his MM, WTF is hr doing.... kekeke

wow, Fatt kor, didnt know CA can be so happening with u around ! :p Pl let me know when r u going CA again, can bring me along to look c look c, as long as u dun mind very boring person like me ! Haha :p

smartke
10-05-2011, 01:16 PM
keke, even BBBJ also cannot cum.....

Yes, that time we did make special request and you should see the surprise on the gals face. Since CA offer, we can try it again.

Oh yes, really missed those days when we party like mad, everybody stalk naked and dancing, gals stoking bro kuku, and birdie naked in the toilet with his MM, WTF is hr doing.... kekeke

wow, Fatt kor, didnt know CA can be so happening with u around ! :p Pl let me know when r u going CA again, can bring me along to look c look c, as long as u dun mind very boring person like me ! Haha :p

两位大哥, can tis newbie 小弟 tag along too when u guys in CA? :):o

Ahh Fatt
10-05-2011, 04:23 PM
wow, Fatt kor, didnt know CA can be so happening with u around ! Pl let me know when r u going CA again, can bring me along to look c look c, as long as u dun mind very boring person like me ! Haha

两位大哥, can tis newbie 小弟 tag along too when u guys in CA?
No lah, just when the party gets too hot to handle when everybody is high from drinks. (we dun do drugs). And then it just happens..... :D

Playing field, I still say CA is better than CP. Join me in CA, sure. It's been a long time since.....

Calling my taikor Chanyboy... when want to go arh.... must arrange a reunion party.... OK bo? :D

smartke
10-05-2011, 05:18 PM
No lah, just when the party gets too hot to handle when everybody is high from drinks. (we dun do drugs). And then it just happens..... :D

Playing field, I still say CA is better than CP. Join me in CA, sure. It's been a long time since.....

Calling my taikor Chanyboy... when want to go arh.... must arrange a reunion party.... OK bo?

high frm drinks? me like! :D and me also NO like drug! (thou i tried b4 many many yrs ago in msia) :p

anyway, thk u fatt kor, for allowin me to join u in CA. lookin forward... :)

wallyp88
10-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Oh yes, really missed those days when we party like mad, everybody stalk naked and dancing, gals stoking bro kuku, and birdie naked in the toilet with his MM, WTF is hr doing.... kekeke :D ;)

Yeah....and you used your kuku to stir the alcohol and mixer in the jar....:eek: because of that, my angmo supplier remember your deep deep till now....

ice meltg
10-05-2011, 09:26 PM
No lah, just when the party gets too hot to handle when everybody is high from drinks. (we dun do drugs). And then it just happens.....

Calling my taikor Chanyboy... when want to go arh.... must arrange a reunion party.... OK bo?

high frm drinks? me like! :D and me also NO like drug! (thou i tried b4 many many yrs ago in msia)

anyway, thk u fatt kor, for allowin me to join u in CA. lookin forward...

Also like to thank Fatt Kor first for willing to bring me along to CA to look c look c.............lookg forward to joining u :p

adidas88
10-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Yeah....and you used your kuku to stir the alcohol and mixer in the jar....:eek: because of that, my angmo supplier remember your deep deep till now....
:eek: .... next time when cheong ktv with fatt kor, i'll never drink from the jar .... :D :D

AHGONG
11-05-2011, 11:04 AM

:eek: lucky i always drink green tea not hard alcohol if not....can't even imagine.....eee...... :D

Ahh Fatt
11-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Yeah....and you used your kuku to stir the alcohol and mixer in the jar.... because of that, my angmo supplier remember your deep deep till now....
OK, allow me to explain the action......

After being strip naked by the gals.... I also dunno how come I walk to your angmo friend. While we are talking, his gals mentioned sth.... I think it is about my kuku and challenged me and I did asked permission from your angmo friend if it is OK for his gal to blow me. He gives me the thumb up
kekeke :D. So i asked her politely if she blow me and she mentioned that my kuku was not wash and just then, the KJ walks pass with the jar and I took it to sanitized my kuku. I turn towards her and told her, now you can blow as it has been sanitized clean clean with alcohol.

and she can't back out..... and I got a BBBJ from her right in front of the angmo... kekeke :D:p

Maitong Kit Mak
11-05-2011, 11:19 AM

hahaah! That's Mr FATT!:D

Maitong Kit Mak
11-05-2011, 11:22 AM

After being strip naked by the gals.... I also dunno how come I walk to your angmo friend. While we are talking, his gals mentioned sth.... I think it is about my kuku and challenged me and I did asked permission from your angmo friend if it is OK for his gal to blow me. He gives me the thumb up
kekeke :D. So i asked her politely if she blow me and she mentioned that my kuku was not wash and just then, the KJ walks pass with the jar and I took it to sanitized my kuku. I turn towards her and told her, now you can blow as it has been sanitized clean clean with alcohol.

and she can't back out..... and I got a BBBJ from her right in front of the angmo... kekeke :D:p

Wah!... Next time I will pop this question to the babes too!:D

neverlandf
11-05-2011, 11:41 AM

Amazing Taiko.... thumb up!!!!

smartke
11-05-2011, 12:04 PM

kekeke. So i asked her politely if she blow me and she mentioned that my kuku was not wash and just then, the KJ walks pass with the jar and I took it to sanitized my kuku. I turn towards her and told her, now you can blow as it has been sanitized clean clean with alcohol.

wah... geng chao (cantonese)!!! learnt 1 more trick. :D

thks fatt kor... :)

FeiGohGoh
11-05-2011, 12:13 PM

and she can't back out..... and I got a BBBJ from her right in front of the angmo... kekeke

This is the best interaction in ktv I've ever heard. :D Kudos to ur quick wit and now your name finally clear, Fatt Kor isn't a nut afterall but a true blue partyer..........;)

adidas88
11-05-2011, 01:19 PM

fatt kor ... u r my hero ... :D

surachai
11-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Wah!... Next time I will pop this question to the babes too!:D

To do that... The mm must be able to find yr little green snake first... ;)

adidas88
11-05-2011, 01:27 PM
To do that... The mm must be able to find yr little green snake first... ;)
hahhahaha ... totally agreed .... :D :D

and_alloy
11-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Calling my taikor Chanyboy... when want to go arh.... must arrange a reunion party.... OK bo?i thought Chanyboy still honeymoon?:p

and she can't back out..... and I got a BBBJ from her right in front of the angmo... kekeke u the MAN...so when going to see u there again?

hahaah! That's Mr FATT!:D
don't come here and talk cxxk...so when u leaving pussie land? Oh sorry, i mean aussie land :p

petrolheadsg
11-05-2011, 02:35 PM
KOWTOW...because of you...I will have to come out of retirement now:-)

YOu are inspiration man! heheheh

Ahh Fatt
11-05-2011, 02:55 PM
Amazing Taiko.... thumb up!!!!
Kekeke, u were there too.....

wah... geng chao (cantonese)!!! learnt 1 more trick.
thks fatt kor...

This is the best interaction in ktv I've ever heard. Kudos to ur quick wit and now your name finally clear, Fatt Kor isn't a nut afterall but a true blue partyer..........

fatt kor ... u r my hero ...
Thank you, *flushing already*

To do that... The mm must be able to find yr little green snake first...
What happen if the white snake appear?? :D

i thought Chanyboy still honeymoon?

u the MAN...so when going to see u there again?
He is another party animal..... :)

KOWTOW...because of you...I will have to come out of retirement now

YOu are inspiration man! heheheh
Thank you, comon, U retired ??? how can that be? So many MM's calling your name, u noe....

OK, I have to clear my name, if not, they did not noe why I stirred (actually sanitized) my kuku in the jar...... kekeke.
Everyone that night onli remember that.....

adidas88
11-05-2011, 05:44 PM
i thought Chanyboy still honeymoon?
if chanyboy is still honeymooning, i think he cannot walk liao .. :D
don't come here and talk cxxk...so when u leaving pussie land? Oh sorry, i mean aussie land
he just got back to aussie land ... where got so fast cum back ???
he missed the aussie pussy .... :D
What happen if the white snake appear??
then white snake will bite green snake lor ...
and green snake becum angry, then becum Green HULK lor .. :D
He is another party animal.....
totally agreed ... he also very fond of stripping himself naked in ktv room .. :D

Rawster
11-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Finally going to return back to CA next week and staying over at Bolton.

How's the yanda code these days in CA, now that the fair is over? Things returning back to normal, and DFML and others back to fun levels?

Last month only managed to spend a weekend in CP while on 'official biz' so didn't make it to CA ... this time, it's a fun centred trip! :D:D

Any feedback from bros on the ground?

Coffeepot12
12-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Finally going to return back to CA next week and staying over at Bolton.

How's the yanda code these days in CA, now that the fair is over? Things returning back to normal, and DFML and others back to fun levels?

Last month only managed to spend a weekend in CP while on 'official biz' so didn't make it to CA ... this time, it's a fun centred trip! :D:D

Any feedback from bros on the ground?

Bro, you might want to change hotel. Bolton rooms are not that nice the last time i stayed there. The room was stale and the safe was not working.

desk_at
12-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Hi All Big Brother

planning to visit CA in June.
first time in CA.
any brother can recommd CA agent?( Hotel, KTV & SN )

Regards

mongerx
12-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Sorry bad post

arpeggi
13-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Bad bad night at DFML hours ago.

More detail when I am free. fuck.

ice meltg
13-05-2011, 01:56 AM
Bad bad night at DFML hours ago.

More detail when I am free. fuck.

Bro, wat actually happen :confused:........really so bad ??? Who did u booked from ? We were there less than 2 wks ago; still have games though no naked top probably bcos it was early hours, but overall still quite fun, did enjoy lei :confused:

shibaxian
13-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Bro, wat actually happen :confused:........really so bad ??? Who did u booked from ? We were there less than 2 wks ago; still have games though no naked top probably bcos it was early hours, but overall still quite fun, did enjoy lei :confused:

Hi bro,
thanks for bringing me to CA last trip. I really enjoy a lot especially the ktv gals attitude. Now i know why you support CA so much instead of CP. The only regret is that i didn't recover from my flu that day...so cannot go wild and crazy with my friend.
Now i have jio a lot of my kakis...we will be going to CA in July. Hope you can guide us again...

Bye Bye CP, Hello CA...:D

ice meltg
13-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Hi bro,
thanks for bringing me to CA last trip. I really enjoy a lot especially the ktv gals attitude. Now i know why you support CA so much instead of CP. The only regret is that i didn't recover from my flu that day...so cannot go wild and crazy with my friend.
Now i have jio a lot of my kakis...we will be going to CA in July. Hope you can guide us again...

Haha, Bro, I still not up to that level to guide u lei, u r one of the pioneers in CP/HZ cheonging history, I only newbie lei :p but its really my honour to join u & yr kakis, they r damn fun.................very glad u all also enjoy yourselves !

wow, u really so busy till u hv to surf SBF at 0240am, hehe ! :p But u so sure u can make a trip in July, I think u will be damn busy, probably u can only make it in August ! Whatever, just tell me a date, I will make my way there with u guys, as long as u dun mind beri boring person like me ! :p

FeiGohGoh
13-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Hi bro,

Haha, Bro, I still not up to that level to guide u lei, u r one of the pioneers in CP/HZ cheonging history, I only newbie lei :p but its really my honour to join u & yr kakis, they r damn fun.................very glad u all also enjoy yourselves !
! :p

Both u guys no need to be modest lah....I on the other hand always need local friends to take care of me, or else I would have stay put without going anywhere liao....:rolleyes:

shibaxian
13-05-2011, 12:32 PM

wow, u really so busy till u hv to surf SBF at 0240am, hehe ! :p But u so sure u can make a trip in July, I think u will be damn busy, probably u can only make it in August ! Whatever, just tell me a date, I will make my way there with u guys, as long as u dun mind beri boring person like me !

Aiya...i didn't cheong CA for many years liao...so counted as newbie.:D
I have jio the 'craze' guys such as Raymond, Desmond, da guan, etc to join me in end of july. So get yourself prepared. The next trip i will make back what i lost...(too good boy liao last trip :p)

shibaxian
13-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Both u guys no need to be modest lah....I on the other hand always need local friends to take care of me, or else I would have stay put without going anywhere liao....:rolleyes:

You want to join...you are in my 'crazy' friend list liao...:D

FeiGohGoh
13-05-2011, 12:35 PM
You want to join...you are in my 'crazy' friend list liao...:D

Hahaha.... my honor indeed........:D

Coffeepot12
13-05-2011, 01:14 PM
sound like we are meeting at july to party.

Rawster
13-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Bro, you might want to change hotel. Bolton rooms are not that nice the last time i stayed there. The room was stale and the safe was not working.

Bro, don't scare me leh ... saw the photos quite ok leh ... :P

Any other hotels to recommend? in town area? Last time stayed at DFJH which was really good ( and close to DFML ), but too far out from amenities lah.

What happened at DFML, bro arpeggi? Quick share .... ?

shibaxian
13-05-2011, 01:53 PM
sound like we are meeting at july to party.

you can come in July??? i thought you only come every 6 months...Of course we can have party together...at least my drinking style didn't scare you away...:p

ice meltg
13-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Bro, don't scare me leh ... saw the photos quite ok leh ... :P

Any other hotels to recommend? in town area? Last time stayed at DFJH which was really good ( and close to DFML ), but too far out from amenities lah.

What happened at DFML, bro arpeggi? Quick share .... ?

Bro, u may like to consider Park Hyatt, its very convenient in terms of amenities, u hv a gigantic supermarket 大润发 next dr (size like our Giant Megamart store in Tampines), with many fd outlets, a 24 hrs KFC next dr, & a cell phone outlet few shops away to top up yr phone card, really cant complain. But, pl stay in the wing away from the main road, those stupid noise from passing by car horns can be very annoying, it bcome yr morning call ! :(

We took deluxe room which is at RMB410 per nite. The superior room which is slightly smaller is at RMB368 per nite. Rm furnishgs r gd equipped with bath tub etc. Breakfast variety is gd & restaurant atmosphere serving fd is gd too, probably just a notch lower than OY in CP, definitely better than Miraton in CP.

Hope it helps.............cheers ! :)

Coffeepot12
13-05-2011, 02:11 PM
you can come in July??? i thought you only come every 6 months...Of course we can have party together...at least my drinking style didn't scare you away...:p

i have my second half of the year plans out. ice meltg know my schedule. i pm u later. going huizhou on 4july maybe.

u know when hit my limit. i just sit there quietly. haha.

Rawster
13-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Bro, u may like to consider Park Hyatt, its very convenient in terms of amenities, u hv a gigantic supermarket 大润发 next dr (size like our Giant Megamart store in Tampines), with many fd outlets, a 24 hrs KFC next dr, & a cell phone outlet few shops away to top up yr phone card, really cant complain. But, pl stay in the wing away from the main road, those stupid noise from passing by car horns can be very annoying, it bcome yr morning call ! :(

We took deluxe room which is at RMB410 per nite. The superior room which is slightly smaller is at RMB368 per nite. Rm furnishgs r gd equipped with bath tub etc. Breakfast variety is gd & restaurant atmosphere serving fd is gd too, probably just a notch lower than OY in CP, definitely better than Miraton in CP.

Thanks for the recommendation ... can book direct or via elong?

ice meltg
13-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the recommendation ... can book direct or via elong?

Bro, pl look out for my pm to nite, sorry, i rushing out for some errands now !

Rawster
13-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Bro, pl look out for my pm to nite, sorry, i rushing out for some errands now !

No prob ... will only be there next weekend ... thanks in advance. :D

smartke
13-05-2011, 03:10 PM

sorry bro ice, me newbie in CA.

me cant find park hyatt in CA, instead, found.. park view hotel 长安国际酒店 or haiyatt garden hotel 海悦花园酒店?

also, any bros got any comments on FuYuan hotel 富苑酒店?

thks in adv for the advice... :)

coolmanks
13-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Think he is referrin to haiyatt.
Parkview is very nice, location very good but too exp for old ah pek,:eek:

U planning to go soon?
cheers

me cant find park hyatt in CA, instead, found.. park view hotel 长安国际酒店 or haiyatt garden hotel 海悦花园酒店?

arpeggi
13-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Ok here's a quick update on DFML last night. Gotta run to DFJH soon.

Most of my friends girl all chut pattern. They said they were available to go out but when we billed, they told us can't. We told the mummy but she told us she can't do anything.

Also, this mummy was formerly working at regency so you all probably know who. She became drunk and went crazy. She threw her sorrows and temper. Went and cut a lot of our songs and pissed us off so bad that a few of my friends stormed off.

The only good thing was the bill was quite cheap. 1688 for 13 bottles of red wine. Later folks, gotta run now.

Coffeepot12
13-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Ok here's a quick update on DFML last night. Gotta run to DFJH soon.

Most of my friends girl all chut pattern. They said they were available to go out but when we billed, they told us can't. We told the mummy but she told us she can't do anything.

bro i agree. the girls are getting out of hand and the mummies cannot be bother. that what happened to me previously.

dfhj got better control over their gers.

dun flame me... this is my personal view.

smartke
13-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Parkview is very nice, location very good but too exp for old ah pek

U planning to go soon?
cheers

thks alot for the clarification, uncle cool. :)

me askin cos me got confused on the hotel name... :o

anyway, me still planning but really wish tat me can fly over now/soon so tat can party wif u & the rest & hv lotsa WILD fun party... bein newbie in CA, after seein so many 'sexciting' FR, me also very gian now... who doesnt? :p:p

Rawster
13-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Did a quick check on line while waiting for bro's pm later.

Both HFIC (Sam?) and CTRIP offer rooms at park hyatt in Chang An. Room rates are very similar to what's shared earlier.

Mmmm, sad to hear abt not-so-good report from DFML ... last time we had the guy manager, he could control his gals well. Hope we dun kena such when we are there soon.

thks alot for the clarification, uncle cool. :)

me askin cos me got confused on the hotel name... :o

anyway, me still planning but really wish tat me can fly over now/soon so tat can party wif u & the rest & hv lotsa WILD fun party... bein newbie in CA, after seein so many 'sexciting' FR, me also very gian now... who doesnt? :p:p

FeiGohGoh
13-05-2011, 11:15 PM
Talked to the boss of Jinsha Venice just now. CA is under pressure tonite, no strip ktv and no sauna. Bros cheonging there be careful.

ice meltg
14-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Talked to the boss of Jinsha Venice just now. CA is under pressure tonite, no strip ktv and no sauna. Bros cheonging there be careful.

wow, Bro FGG, didnt realised u know Jinsha Venice Boss so well, can I 'book' thru u the next rd i visit them :p ; got good discount or not :D

FeiGohGoh
14-05-2011, 12:27 AM
wow, Bro FGG, didnt realised u know Jinsha Venice Boss so well, can I 'book' thru u the next rd i visit them :p ; got good discount or not :D

For u, anytime lah.....as a matter of fact, already told him that any Singaporean bro that I referr to him should entitle to discount.......kekeke!!!:D

ice meltg
14-05-2011, 12:52 AM
For u, anytime lah.....as a matter of fact, already told him that any Singaporean bro that I referr to him should entitle to discount.......kekeke!!!:D

Bro, thank u in advance hor, u got his no, can pm me pl or just tell him yr BIG name; i shd be bringing the entire gang there during my next trip :p

FeiGohGoh
14-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Bro, thank u in advance hor, u got his no, can pm me pl or just tell him yr BIG name; i shd be bringing the entire gang there during my next trip :p

check your pm please

ice meltg
14-05-2011, 01:24 AM
check your pm please

Already received, u really super efficient, cannot play play ! :p kekeke !

Thank u very very much ! 大佬 ! also love u much much :D

FeiGohGoh
14-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Already received, u really super efficient, cannot play play ! :p kekeke !

Thank u very very much ! 大佬 ! also love u much much :D

Bro, I might look like a gorilla, but really hate to behave like one.....keep pounding on chest 拍晒心口 and yelling out promises.....kekeke!!!

coolmanks
14-05-2011, 10:19 AM
See this confirmed what we have been saying about u! You are the number 1 handsome. hahahaha

Oh ya, one more thing was my friend brought his gf a long and his gf wanted my QQ. When my friend out, he was fucking pissed off and literally push me and got very jealous. He wanted to punch me, and he almost did until the rest of them stopped him. Things got pretty bad until we all clarify that it was the girl who wanted my QQ first.

FeiGohGoh
14-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Wow...friend...fight over gals. Lucky not "Bro"...Hey bro Surachai, will this happen between us? Or we will get the gal to go for "3P"??

Bro, this fight over gals stuffs only comes with the territory of being young and handsome.........dun really think it will be any of our business lah.........:rolleyes:;):D

arpeggi
14-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Hi bro coolmanks, bro MKM, and bro FGG, thanks for all the flattering and I really appreciate it. Do not worry as I will be cool if my girl approach any of you guys. :D

I always believe in sharing is caring. hahaha.

I am contemplating on which footie to go to later. Mei Li Wan or Tai Ping Yang?? Visited Long Dao Hui yesterday already.

Of cos, I will check out Jinsha Venice Sauna later and will try my best to provide a FR of the overall service. :)

Wish you guys were here with me as well.

surachai
14-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Wow...friend...fight over gals..;) Lucky not "Bro"...Hey bro Surachai, will this happen between us? Or we will get the gal to go for "3P"???:confused:

What's there to fight? U only dig holes for me to fall in that's all... Seldom I have chance to retaliate..:rolleyes:

surachai
14-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Hi bro coolmanks, bro MKM, and bro FGG, thanks for all the flattering and I really appreciate it. Do not worry as I will be cool if my girl approach any of you guys. :D

I always believe in sharing is caring. hahaha.

Wish you guys were here with me as well.

Today u never call me early in the morning to kpkb I already guess last nite was satisfactory... Anyway remember no expection will yield the most satisfaction. Hope u enjoy the remaining of yr trip.

arpeggi
14-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Today u never call me early in the morning to kpkb I already guess last nite was satisfactory... Anyway remember no expection will yield the most satisfaction. Hope u enjoy the remaining of yr trip.

hahahah paiseh paiseh. disturb your precious sleep. No worries I got zero expectation for Oscar. But my expectation for footie and sauna here remain at peak level. :D

prcsytlover
14-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Wow...friend...fight over gals..;) Lucky not "Bro"...Hey bro Surachai, will this happen between us? Or we will get the gal to go for "3P"???

Bro, this fight over gals stuffs only comes with the territory of being young and handsome.........dun really think it will be any of our business lah.........:rolleyes:;):D

Wow.. Fgg U like this say our 'liu de hua' no good leh.. He's also super handsome young man leh.

FeiGohGoh
14-05-2011, 11:37 AM
Wow.. Fgg U like this say our 'liu de hua' no good leh.. He's also super handsome young man leh.

Wow....sorry loh.....thot most ppl are fat, old and ugly like me leh........:o:rolleyes:

surachai
14-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Wow....sorry loh.....thot most ppl are fat, old and ugly leh........:o:rolleyes:

Dear FGG, I see u must have met mkm to give such a perfect description of him.:p

FeiGohGoh
14-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Dear FGG, I see u must have met mkm to give such a perfect description of him.:p

Dear bro surachai, I never met 劉德華 even I am a big fan of him......kekeke! :D

surachai
14-05-2011, 12:17 PM
hahahah paiseh paiseh. disturb your precious sleep. No worries I got zero expectation for Oscar. But my expectation for footie and sauna here remain at peak level. :D

Since it was good last nite, how abt topping it up with a piping hot FR for last nite? 雷妈 is the best I've seen in controlling the behavior of her girls. Never had any problems when I booked and called her mm.

stephan
14-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Oh ya, one more thing was my friend brought his gf a long and his gf wanted my QQ. When my friend out, he was fucking pissed off and literally push me and got very jealous. He wanted to punch me, and he almost did until the rest of them stopped him....

The girl was crying and admited her mistake. The guy who brought her there said he's gonna beat the shit out of her once back into the hotel as her stuff are all in his room so she can't leave yet.

haiz... this kind of problem only happen to those young n handsome guy. so sad... my life never happen... mm never come n ask for QQ number... haiz... :(

Coffeepot12
14-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Since it was good last nite, how abt topping it up with a piping hot FR for last nite? 雷妈 is the best I've seen in controlling the behavior of her girls. Never had any problems when I booked and called her mm.

I agree so.

ice meltg
14-05-2011, 06:08 PM

Parkview is very nice, location very good but too exp for old ah pek,:eek:

U planning to go soon?
cheers

Bros Coolmanks & Smartke, I am actually refering to Park Hyatt Hotel 柏悦国际酒店 at 振安中路2号,one of the latest hotel in CA, where it housed 大润发 giant supermarket。 It belong to 长实集团 & its official website is : www.phhotel.com.cn........ Cheers ! :).

arpeggi
14-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Hi all, running late for Oscar now, will do full FR once I hit back in sillypore.

Coffeepot12
14-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Happening bro, give us a A+ FR soon.

coolmanks
14-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Me bad; give wrong info.:D

Looking at the map, it is around wusa area, very near Oscar,pacific and 金四海sauna.

Bros Coolmanks & Smartke, I am actually refering to Park Hyatt Hotel 柏悦国际酒店 at 振安中路2号,one of the latest hotel in CA, where it housed 大润发 giant supermarket。 It belong to 长实集团 & its official website is : www.phhotel.com.cn........ Cheers ! :).

smartke
14-05-2011, 11:30 PM
Bros Coolmanks & Smartke, I am actually refering to Park Hyatt Hotel 柏悦国际酒店 at 振安中路2号,one of the latest hotel in CA, where it housed 大润发 giant supermarket。 It belong to 长实集团 & its official website is : www.phhotel.com.cn........ Cheers !

thks for the clarification, bro ice.

ya, me jus got to know it's a very new hotel in CA. but me curious how come me unable to google it? hmmm... :confused:

also, the link u provided above was somehow 'unaccessable'.

Me bad; give wrong info.

Looking at the map, it is around wusa area, very near Oscar,pacific and 金四海sauna.

uncle cool, 没事啦... 不是你的错, 是google惹的祸... :D:p

ya, lookin at the map, seems like it's very near to JiAn hotel (集安酒店). location like in between Pacific (太平洋) & Golden Sands Vernice (金沙威尼斯). ;)

ice meltg
15-05-2011, 02:45 AM
thks for the clarification, bro ice.

ya, me jus got to know it's a very new hotel in CA. but me curious how come me unable to google it? hmmm... :confused:

also, the link u provided above was somehow 'unaccessable'.

Bro Smartke, pl try using 东莞市长安柏悦国际酒店 for google search, u still can get some information...............:)

SPO4850
15-05-2011, 05:40 AM
Planning a CA trip for a week from 6/22. Any bro ard the same time ? we can party together.

GoGoGo
15-05-2011, 05:51 AM
Me bad; give wrong info.:D

Yah, Wusa area, juz at junction of Ji An... during the opening, the whole road was closed and even Andy Lau was there. ;)

arpeggi
15-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Oscar last night was disapointing in terms of quality of girls.. but the mummy introduced by Surachai was pretty good. we made her assistant mummy cried. hehehe.

Total damage wise was about 1.5k for 8 bottles of red wine.. Till next time CA. I'll be heading to CP later in the afternoon.

FeiGohGoh
15-05-2011, 08:36 AM
[QUOTE=arpeggi;5939831]Oscar last night was disapointing in terms of quality of girls.. but the mummy introduced by Surachai was pretty good. we made her assistant mummy cried. hehehe.

Oh no, dun tell me u didn't enjoy the sauna either. :eek::o Better luck in CP.....:)

sex crusader
15-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Oscar last night was disapointing in terms of quality of girls.. but the mummy introduced by Surachai was pretty good. we made her assistant mummy cried. hehehe.

Total damage wise was about 1.5k for 8 bottles of red wine.. Till next time CA. I'll be heading to CP later in the afternoon.

Wellcome back! The Cp pussy cats are all eagerly waiting for your return!:D