PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

XR29
13-11-2008, 09:24 PM
knn , u h or, lonely there meh
so many ktv mm or OL mm

where got need us to be there?:D

so how is the hunting?

Ai yah, miss partying with u guys mah... So far so good in my huning whether issit in CP or CA......

XR29
13-11-2008, 09:25 PM
I Scared of him(Xr29) Liao .. if u know wad type of T virus he send me... KNN i sure ur firewall also get dented... Must build lead plate wall this round... i cant fight back soo... siam lor.. but i still call him in china lar..

I where can be lao jiao.. i havent tried the tools cousins

Rite Xr29?:p

Hey Grandfather have u consider to put in Bonk Mother.. then bonk daughter as what we suggested that nite.:)

Bro,

I still prefer to talk online at MSN with u then u calling me on the phone...Online u get to see my meimei mah...hahaha...

XR29
13-11-2008, 09:29 PM
no.. i dun think we're late... is the attitube of the mummy that reallys piss me off..

I have been to other ktv with worse gals on show.. but the mummy also not so knn.. bo bian.. me suay during thia trip..

Bro,

Dun get so pissed off lah, even though yr girl are on red,she also gave u a solid BBBJ that make u CIM rite....I want also dun have leh....

XR29
13-11-2008, 09:35 PM
maybe that nite also this mommy, didn't bother to get her name, can ask bro XR29 he should know, but this mommy also like what u experienced, bring mostly short gals and most of em red tag cannot go out

she also gave attitude problem to us and recycled her gals by mixing those that she brought in earlier with some new 1s

maybe u can recommend ur mommy to us? but wonder if we can use her if another mommy has been so called assigned to our DJ already?

Yah lor, that nite the mummy assigned to us was really screwed up as compared to the one Bro Neverland always called...This mummy is new but it is still not a good excuse. We are there to enojoy but not to solve her problem... But the DFML assistant director also called me 2 days later to apologised and promised me that if we go down that night, we will be given super treatment....So I consult the rest of the Bro, and they decided to give DFML another try.....And in the end, DFML really deliver the goods.....

surachai
13-11-2008, 09:36 PM
but wonder if we can use her if another mommy has been so called assigned to our DJ already?

Normally if u booked room from DJ, mummy allocated cannot be changed. And even if the mummy of your choice do bring in the girls, the commision will still go to the allocated mummy.

From personal experience in DFML, its much better to get room from mummy. Cos if you get room from DJ, the mummy knows that you are interested in the DJ therefor she will attend to her regular customers 1st. Therefore you will get the leftovers. BUt frankly speaking DFML has quite a few pretty DJs thats why many brothers here likes to book from them. But there is always so much they can do, unlike mummy who is authorised to give more interms of free wine and discount as well.

There is one mummy most of us use in DFML, anyone interested in her ctc can pm our KC king XR29.;)

XR29
13-11-2008, 09:37 PM
hahaha u really damn blur blur lor, give so much for what's supposed to be only a ST :P kekeke

but wif all ur finger job i think she also song song liao lor....kekeke

He kena 吹炮 leh, song song kao jurong liao.....

surachai
13-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Bro,

Dun get so pissed off lah, even though yr girl are on red,she also gave u a solid BBBJ that make u CIM rite....I want also dun have leh....

Ya loh..sometimes these girls on red are quite good too..at least they inform u earlier..if not got to wash bedsheet liao!!:rolleyes:

Tio boh bro XR29?

XR29
13-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Ya loh..sometimes these girls on red are quite good too..at least they inform u earlier..if not got to wash bedsheet liao!!:rolleyes:

Tio boh bro XR29?

Tio lah....Just like one of our bro...hahaha...

neverlandf
13-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Normally if u booked room from DJ, mummy allocated cannot be changed. And even if the mummy of your choice do bring in the girls, the commision will still go to the allocated mummy.

From personal experience in DFML, its much better to get room from mummy. Cos if you get room from DJ, the mummy knows that you are interested in the DJ therefor she will attend to her regular customers 1st. Therefore you will get the leftovers. BUt frankly speaking DFML has quite a few pretty DJs thats why many brothers here likes to book from them. But there is always so much they can do, unlike mummy who is authorised to give more interms of free wine and discount as well.

There is one mummy most of us use in DFML, anyone interested in her ctc can pm our KC king XR29.;)

Well Said Bro... This is actually happend..... book room from DJ... Assigned mommy cannot be changed... the one asisgned to the room.... no necessay put you top priority... she will put priority to her regular cusromer first....

surachai
13-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Well Said Bro... This is actually happend..... book room from DJ... Assigned mommy cannot be changed... the one asisgned to the room.... no necessay put you top priority... she will put priority to her regular cusromer first....

Well i learnt it the hard way too...经一事长一智

XR29
13-11-2008, 11:48 PM

Knn,

Bro u like that good meh....Doing promotion for me huh......

p-(^_^)-q
14-11-2008, 01:23 AM
Tio lah....Just like one of our bro...hahaha...

Okie lar.. admit .. it is me lar.. bonked .. over several nites.. all red one... Toto also not sooo accurate.. ARghh, .. okie.. still got to do washing for LQD ... but okie lah... cheong red light is just like my driving attitude.. so cheong red hole also okie with me if u dun mind the smell and mess.. afterwards... :D

Oh .. XR29 when can we implement the "plan" we discuss. .. but learning from experience and past history from the DEalers of T****B* incident, i suggest we can make it a mid-size one.. but keep it under wrap and low profile. i suggest we plan when the Financial crisis is in its full bloom..speculate march.. 1 mth after CNY.

BTW .. check wif u old birds har. how come . when i post.. it dun come up immediately one har??

BTW to bros.. pls dun spoil market.. dun give the MM more or else next time.. they want more from us .. dun rock the sampan.... i remember i brought 1 MM back from 石美 to my hotel in DG city .. for 1 nite only 250 RMB.. i gave her 30bucks for the cab so i need not send her back
:p

XR29
14-11-2008, 02:30 AM
Okie lar.. admit .. it is me lar.. bonked .. over several nites.. all red one... Toto also not sooo accurate.. ARghh, .. okie.. still got to do washing for LQD ... but okie lah... cheong red light is just like my driving attitude.. so cheong red hole also okie with me if u dun mind the smell and mess.. afterwards... :D

Oh .. XR29 when can we implement the "plan" we discuss. .. but learning from experience and past history from the DEalers of T****B* incident, i suggest we can make it a mid-size one.. but keep it under wrap and low profile. i suggest we plan when the Financial crisis is in its full bloom..speculate march.. 1 mth after CNY.

BTW .. check wif u old birds har. how come . when i post.. it dun come up immediately one har??

BTW to bros.. pls dun spoil market.. dun give the MM more or else next time.. they want more from us .. dun rock the sampan.... i remember i brought 1 MM back from 石美 to my hotel in DG city .. for 1 nite only 250 RMB.. i gave her 30bucks for the cab so i need not send her back

Bro,

I really not refering to you lah.....Dun blame me, u admit yourself huh....Haha...

XiaoHoUzi83
14-11-2008, 04:24 AM
神仙姐姐~~~ T.t

bonk88
14-11-2008, 08:53 AM
There is one mummy most of us use in DFML, anyone interested in her ctc can pm our KC king XR29.

Knn,
Bro u like that good meh....Doing promotion for me huh......

bro XR29, i dint know u also a kc king har...:D must learn from u man..haha

GTOKING
14-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Dont know why no KC cannot cum right:D

adidas88
14-11-2008, 09:15 AM

becoz u cheong red light all the time and traffic police have to check ur msgs first .. :D

usmjordan2
14-11-2008, 09:34 AM
Nice place to go man:p

XR29
14-11-2008, 11:36 AM
bro XR29, i dint know u also a kc king har...:D must learn from u man..haha

Bo bian leh, must be a bit KC, or else also difficult to cum as what Bro GTO mention....hahaha...

murali
14-11-2008, 11:37 AM
But there is always so much they can do, unlike mummy who is authorised to give more interms of free wine and discount as well.

There is one mummy most of us use in DFML, anyone interested in her ctc can pm our KC king XR29.;)ya lor, but that nite our KC king also around, dunno if he kena short tio or what that's why we ended up wif DJ and lousy mommy lor

KC king that nite damn tulan also lor

kekeke

murali
14-11-2008, 11:40 AM

BTW to bros.. pls dun spoil market.. dun give the MM more or else next time.. they want more from us .. dun rock the sampan.... i remember i brought 1 MM back from 石美 to my hotel in DG city .. for 1 nite only 250 RMB.. i gave her 30bucks for the cab so i need not send her backwow bro, u also share same fetish wif me huh? like to cheong red lights

hmmm

i also dun like to spoil market, so give a little tips if service is ok, maybe if like what u experience i will give a little more RMB50 lor

XR29
14-11-2008, 11:42 AM
ya lor, but that nite our KC king also around, dunno if he kena short tio or what that's why we ended up wif DJ and lousy mommy lor

KC king that nite damn tulan also lor

kekeke

Dun like that leh, call me KC king....The lousy mummy is just being assigned to us based on rotation lor...Never expect such lousy mummy in DFML mah....I have went there numerous time without such disappointment...It just only that day mah...Haiz..

murali
14-11-2008, 11:44 AM

Tio boh bro XR29?
mine on 2nd nite no red, but had a damn large patch of water on bed leh, french her n finger outside she made the bed wet!!! lucky not red else have to help do laundry as well

side line: i seems to note that gals who just finished their menses have CCB leh, dunno if u all notice this as well?

XR29
14-11-2008, 11:44 AM
wow bro, u also share same fetish wif me huh? like to cheong red lights

hmmm

i also dun like to spoil market, so give a little tips if service is ok, maybe if like what u experience i will give a little more RMB50 lor

But never hear from u of washing bedsheet leh.....Hahahaha...

murali
14-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Dun like that leh, call me KC king....The lousy mummy is just being assigned to us based on rotation lor...Never expect such lousy mummy in DFML mah....I have went there numerous time without such disappointment...It just only that day mah...Haiz..next time we no short tio by DJ ok?

just aim for good mommy can? hahahaha

murali
14-11-2008, 11:53 AM
But never hear from u of washing bedsheet leh.....Hahahaha...cause i only kenna big patches of water only lor .... kekeke

bonk88
14-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Bo bian leh, must be a bit KC, or else also difficult to cum as what Bro GTO mention....hahaha...

OIC, then must learn form u bro how to get kc with meimei liao...:D

GodsendSYT
14-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Bro...i think u should stick to cheonging in ZH like me...still think ZH have better SYT meimeis...:D
Just my 2rmb worth...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Thks for the advice. But i still think that there's more SYT in CP than in CA or ZH.. ha ha.. :D

GodsendSYT
14-11-2008, 03:58 PM
hahaha u really damn blur blur lor, give so much for what's supposed to be only a ST :P kekeke

but wif all ur finger job i think she also song song liao lor....kekeke

knn.. me make her song song still have to pay her.. :mad:

But she's a clever gal. She wake me up in the middle of the night after only 1hrs of sleep.. me so stream steam blur blur.. brain can't think.. so LL just pay loh..

GodsendSYT
14-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Yah lor, that nite the mummy assigned to us was really screwed up as compared to the one Bro Neverland always called...This mummy is new but it is still not a good excuse. We are there to enojoy but not to solve her problem... But the DFML assistant director also called me 2 days later to apologised and promised me that if we go down that night, we will be given super treatment....So I consult the rest of the Bro, and they decided to give DFML another try.....And in the end, DFML really deliver the goods.....

wow.. u good hor.. Enjoy without me..

me do all the shit u reap the fruits.. :mad::mad:

GodsendSYT
14-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Dun like that leh, call me KC king....The lousy mummy is just being assigned to us based on rotation lor...Never expect such lousy mummy in DFML mah....I have went there numerous time without such disappointment...It just only that day mah...Haiz..

knn.. that night so busy with u'r kc.. me have to do all the shit.. clean up all the mess.. still have to sing song to enterain u'll..

in the end i end up with a gal on red.. no FJ.. only CIM.. haiz..

Opps.. i forgot u like 吹爆!!!

should have change gal with u.. hee hee..

GodsendSYT
14-11-2008, 04:14 PM

ha ha.. THE ONE that wash badsheet is not in CA.. is in CP HH!!! hee hee

XR29
14-11-2008, 05:03 PM
wow.. u good hor.. Enjoy without me..

me do all the shit u reap the fruits.. :mad::mad:

Too bad lah, u yourself have to leave early mah due to unforseen circumstances....Next time we will enjoy together lor.......

XR29
14-11-2008, 05:07 PM
ha ha.. THE ONE that wash badsheet is not in CA.. is in CP HH!!! hee hee

Ai yah in CA and CP also have lah....hahaha...

murali
14-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Too bad lah, u yourself have to leave early mah due to unforseen circumstances....Next time we will enjoy together lor.......wah, now u not enjoying urself in the arms of a mei mei meh?

XR29
14-11-2008, 05:11 PM
wah, now u not enjoying urself in the arms of a mei mei meh?

No lah, time for me to chill out after so many nights of partying......haha..

GodsendSYT
14-11-2008, 05:24 PM

WTF u doing.. now what time liao .. u still not enjoying u'r self.. in CP or CA..

dancetoo
14-11-2008, 05:31 PM

Ya... rest until mid Dec... i be there... ONE MORE MONTH! .... buay tahan liao! Paint the room red! With period or whatever hahaha...

:D

Are you coming back to SG and returning in dec? :confused:

grandfather
14-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Ai yah, miss partying with u guys mah... So far so good in my huning whether issit in CP or CA......

knn, what is ur skype id? me only have skype here in my lappy.

pm me ur skype.

grandfather
14-11-2008, 08:37 PM
神仙姐姐~~~ T.t

when u going again?

surachai
14-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Dun like that leh, call me KC king.....

I think no one deserves that title more than u lah...That night in JA while we were busy playing and drinking you were busying texting so many girls on your HP,

Like what Bro Suckharder says...you are the DOG man!:D

XiaoHoUzi83
15-11-2008, 01:08 AM
when u going again?

2nd week or 3rd week of dec...
haha
wanna join?

XR29
15-11-2008, 01:36 AM
WTF u doing.. now what time liao .. u still not enjoying u'r self.. in CP or CA..

We are still at CP lah....Today getting regular meimei and enjoying KCing in my hotel lah....hahaha...

XR29
15-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Ya... rest until mid Dec... i be there... ONE MORE MONTH! .... buay tahan liao! Paint the room red! With period or whatever hahaha...

Are you coming back to SG and returning in dec? :confused:

Nope Bro, I will be back late November and rtn date yet to confirm lah....No problem lah, U can party with GTO and gang mah....Haha..

XR29
15-11-2008, 01:39 AM
knn, what is ur skype id? me only have skype here in my lappy.

pm me ur skype.

Check yr pm....My skype ID...Cheers.

XR29
15-11-2008, 01:40 AM
I think no one deserves that title more than u lah...That night in JA while we were busy playing and drinking you were busying texting so many girls on your HP,

Like what Bro Suckharder says...you are the DOG man!:D

I am the Dog, he is the King dog man....haha....

XR29
15-11-2008, 01:49 AM
haha
wanna join?

He will not join u want lah....He kena banned from CA/CP till further notice liao.....

p-(^_^)-q
15-11-2008, 01:49 AM
XR29,

Ur info correct or not?.. i very very very the tempted leh... KNN.. maybe tender resignation and fly over.. once done.. i retire liao.. .. hey pls leh .. get the location info correct.. we sit down mac and tok again.. plan nice nice this time.. never tell me abt trainee.. KNN..

XR29
15-11-2008, 02:46 AM
XR29,

Ur info correct or not?.. i very very very the tempted leh... KNN.. maybe tender resignation and fly over.. once done.. i retire liao.. .. hey pls leh .. get the location info correct.. we sit down mac and tok again.. plan nice nice this time.. never tell me abt trainee.. KNN..

Bro,

As for the trainee at the sauna, I already post in my earlier thread which is around Sept time. It just that u are not hardworking enough to view through all posting mah....haha....

grandfather
15-11-2008, 03:04 AM
haha
wanna join?

dec my office busy period i cant get leave lah
:(

grandfather
15-11-2008, 03:05 AM
Check yr pm....My skype ID...Cheers.

added u liao
just came back from thai disco in golden mile.
hahahaha............
visit my prc waitress gal
hahaha.................

grandfather
15-11-2008, 03:06 AM
He will not join u want lah....He kena banned from CA/CP till further notice liao.....

CB lah
knn , dec is office busy period lah. how to take leave
u want me to lost my job meh?

SexKing972
15-11-2008, 01:41 PM
when is my next trip , most probably will be on dec or mar;)

30boy
15-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Bro XR29, suckharder, surachai, bigboobman007
You guys are the dogs!! I had a great time partying in CA/CP, it was a well-rounded holiday complete with a afternoon exercises! No I'm not talking about bonking... we even had badminton and table-tennis with MMs :)

Continue to have fun :D

best123
15-11-2008, 02:43 PM
haha
wanna join?

bro, if 2nd week dec 08, i would like to join you:D

GodsendSYT
15-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Bro,

As for the trainee at the sauna, I already post in my earlier thread which is around Sept time. It just that u are not hardworking enough to view through all posting mah....haha....

!!! Trainee !!! got mah!!1 why u no tell me..

GodsendSYT
15-11-2008, 03:09 PM
You guys are the dogs!! I had a great time partying in CA/CP, it was a well-rounded holiday complete with a afternoon exercises! No I'm not talking about bonking... we even had badminton and table-tennis with MMs :)

haiz.. u guys are really enjoying u'r self.. so envy..

Suck Harder
15-11-2008, 04:23 PM
I am the Dog, he is the King dog man....haha....

Knn I don't like to post one, but force me to post.

Latest update, today I had to accompany the XR God Dog to go buy a bouquet of flowers for a non WL in CP hotel.

This God Dog even want to extend his CP days for her... talk about KC... haha.

Actually the Jinlang sauna quality not bad. Not much quantity but the quality not bad. As for Jinlang KTV, well it really depend on bro's taste. I can pick one girl, but she is on RED!

Tonight I am going for one of the 400rmb sauna girls, room cost only 48.

OK me signing out now...

GodsendSYT
15-11-2008, 04:30 PM

Latest update, today I had to accompany the XR God Dog to go buy a bouquet of flowers for a non WL in CP hotel.

Actually the Jinlang sauna quality not bad. Not much quantity but the quality not bad. As for Jinlang KTV, well it really depend on bro's taste. I can pick one girl, but she is on RED!

OK me signing out now...

ha ha.. RED again...

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:03 PM

Glad that u enjoy yrself...We too enjoy partying with u...And now we are still enjoying ourselves in CP....Haha...

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:05 PM
!!! Trainee !!! got mah!!1 why u no tell me..

Bcos u tell me that u are not into sauna mah...Remember...haha...

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:08 PM
haiz.. u guys are really enjoying u'r self.. so envy..

Dun need to envy lah.....U can fly over now mah and we will enjoy together and also u can look for yr 吹饱 meimei mah....hahaha...

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:11 PM

OK me signing out now...

Knn, u like that good meh....posting my itinery here...

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:16 PM
ha ha.. RED again...

No choices liao lah...Wherever he go, he will meet red...

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:19 PM
ha ha.. RED again...

Next time he will be our red flag bearer for CA/CP.....Haha....

GodsendSYT
15-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Bcos u tell me that u are not into sauna mah...Remember...haha...

oh sorry.. did not see carefully.. yes.. me not into sauna.. ha ha

BTW, i thot u going to sauna with the God of Dog? why u still posting ???:confused:

GodsendSYT
15-11-2008, 05:21 PM
But if got trainee for other stuff let me know.. hee hee

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:22 PM
oh sorry.. did not see carefully.. yes.. me not into sauna.. ha ha

BTW, i thot u going to sauna with the God of Dog? why u still posting ???:confused:

The sauna girl that I want is not available now, lan lan wait lor.....

Btw, can u differentiate who is the King of Dog and who the the God of Dog......my dear puppy.....hahaha...

surachai
15-11-2008, 05:23 PM

OK me signing out now...

You this trip machiam on fire leh...most girls u pick either on red or you bonk till come red!! What can I say....:p

Now u should know who the KC king is lah...Definitely i am out of the pic! 5555!

surachai
15-11-2008, 05:26 PM

Wah u finally appear...so i guess u will be joining me in Jan?

meanwhile coffee or bourbon in Singapore?

GodsendSYT
15-11-2008, 05:27 PM
The sauna girl that I want is not available now, lan lan wait lor.....

Btw, can u differentiate who is the King of Dog and who the the God of Dog......my dear puppy.....hahaha...

oh.. sorry.. me old liao..

So u're God of Dog.. suckharder is King of Dog..

Hmm... king n God.. I think God is a grade higher.. so u're the greatest!!!! :eek:

surachai
15-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Knn, u like that good meh....posting my itinery here...

Lucky your MMs cannot read english...if not i show all your KCs your itiniery, let them go after you!!;)

At the rate you going i worried my next trip most girls KC by you liao...I better ask the girls i choose whether they know 瘟神 before i bring them out for my next month trip, just in case lah. :p

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:34 PM
oh.. sorry.. me old liao..

So u're God of Dog.. suckharder is King of Dog..

Hmm... king n God.. I think God is a grade higher.. so u're the greatest!!!! :eek:

We still have an available position which is "Grand Master Dog".......haha...

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Lucky your MMs cannot read english...if not i show all your KCs your itiniery, let them go after you!!;)

At the rate you going i worried my next trip most girls KC by you liao...I better ask the girls i choose whether they know 瘟神 before i bring them out for my next month trip, just in case lah. :p

Dun worry lah Bro, yr taste and my taste of meimei is different.....

GodsendSYT
15-11-2008, 05:36 PM

OK me signing out now...

KNN KC till like this liao still say me like to KC.. NB.. me is nothing cmpare to u leh.. Flower also come out liao.. hmm... what's next???? :rolleyes:

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Now u should know who the KC king is lah...Definitely i am out of the pic! 5555!

U are still not out of the pic yet, at least I am not like someone who have to enter through the back door of a KTV......hahaha....

GodsendSYT
15-11-2008, 05:37 PM
We still have an available position which is "Grand Master Dog".......haha...

ha ha.. comfirm is not me..

Me still is puppy only.. :D

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:39 PM
KNN KC till like this liao still say me like to KC.. NB.. me is nothing cmpare to u leh.. Flower also come out liao.. hmm... what's next???? :rolleyes:

For me to know, for u to guess......haha...

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:40 PM
ha ha.. comfirm is not me..

Me still is puppy only.. :D

Btw, we have never seen before such an overgrown puppy.....haha.....U really DOG.....

surachai
15-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Dun worry lah Bro, yr taste and my taste of meimei is different.....

5555! quite true.. You seem to like the 老油条 type leh...:p

My taste although varied but your kind not in my books lah.
I like SH girl from JA though...:rolleyes: Sssshh dun let him know hor..

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:43 PM
5555! quite true.. You seem to like the 老油条 type leh...:p

My taste although varied but your kind not in my books lah.
I like SH girl from JA though...:rolleyes: Sssshh dun let him know hor..

Dun worry, I will not let SH know...Btw, he is just beside me reading the posting and he say he will pm u the meimei contact...Sui Boh....

surachai
15-11-2008, 05:44 PM
U are still not out of the pic yet, at least I am not like someone who have to enter through the back door of a KTV......hahaha....

U can solve this problem for me...Go KC ting ting and all my problems solved.
Now go DFML i also will kenna 盯 by my 宝贝 also leh...so next trip will explore new grounds or last option scenario go CP.

GodsendSYT
15-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Dun worry, I will not let SH know...Btw, he is just beside me reading the posting and he say he will pm u the meimei contact...Sui Boh....

knn.. u too gay is it.. hidding in the same room.. why sauna no more gal for u 2..

surachai
15-11-2008, 05:47 PM

Its ok lah..just leting him know doesn't mean i want. My that girl that night was quite good too. will keep in touch with her for further references.

surachai
15-11-2008, 05:49 PM
knn.. u too gay is it.. hidding in the same room.. why sauna no more gal for u 2..

At the way he call footie gals...very soon all will be seen by them. They are the dynamic duo who goes 4hours footie with 2 girls each at the same time!!:rolleyes:

XR29
15-11-2008, 05:49 PM

Thanks for the lobang, I not up to the task....haha..

bonk88
15-11-2008, 05:53 PM
when is my next trip , most probably will be on dec or mar

dec ans mar09 when? me and adidas88 will be there too, can we join in?:D

u sure? u guys play badmintion and rable-tannis?:rolleyes:

Can i join in for the cooffee also? very free this few days...:D

GodsendSYT
15-11-2008, 06:00 PM
At the way he call footie gals...very soon all will be seen by them. They are the dynamic duo who goes 4hours footie with 2 girls each at the same time!!:rolleyes:

hmm.. u talking abt me.. ha ha

surachai
15-11-2008, 06:17 PM
hmm.. u talking abt me.. ha ha

ooo now i know birds of a feather really do flock together!:D

GodsendSYT
15-11-2008, 06:31 PM
ooo now i know birds of a feather really do flock together!:D

haiz..

近墨者黑,近朱者赤。。

Maitong Kit Mak
15-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Now go DFML i also will kenna 盯 by my 宝贝 also leh...so next trip will explore new grounds or last option scenario go CP.

Aiyah..why muz u put CP as the last option leh...do u really find it that bad?:rolleyes:

XR29
15-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Aiyah..why muz u put CP as the last option leh...do u really find it that bad?:rolleyes:

It not bad in CA actually, it is just that he has lay too much KC trap in CA....no more place for him to lay anymore KC trap liao....haha...

Redoxan
15-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Announcement !!!

TCSS Samster Gathering is here again on 18th NOV 2008, Tuesday.

Place : 8+8 kopitiam , Lor 8, Facing Guillimard Rd

Time : 6pm till late.

30boy
15-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Wah u finally appear...so i guess u will be joining me in Jan?

Jan not good time, all the MMs will be going back home for CNY. I'll be there in Feb after CNY

Macallan in SG sounds good!

Maitong Kit Mak
15-11-2008, 09:43 PM
It not bad in CA actually, it is just that he has lay too much KC trap in CA....no more place for him to lay anymore KC trap liao....haha...

:D Seems like u know him really well.....I guess that's the way he likes to play this game.....Best of luck to him...

XR29
16-11-2008, 01:12 AM
:D Seems like u know him really well.....I guess that's the way he likes to play this game.....Best of luck to him...

So now we know who is the real KC king lor.....Hahaha...

surachai
16-11-2008, 09:04 AM

You talking abt me? Pood yang ni chai mai? The way you laid the traps in thailand leave me with no option but to practise in china loh..:p

CP as last option cos there your KC area mah..dun wanna step into your turf loh...;)

surachai
16-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Jan not good time, all the MMs will be going back home for CNY. I'll be there in Feb after CNY

Macallan in SG sounds good!

Sure i await your call...:D

bigboobman007
16-11-2008, 12:44 PM

Yo Doooogsssss!!!! (all the above mentioned bros + GSSYT + 1 more bro I forgot the nick) Had a great time with you guys but guess what I'm still stuck in CA but leaving tomorow la. It was supposed to be a weekend trip 7-10 nov but look what it turns out to be. It's my 1st CA/CP trip cheonging KTVs (I'm talking about every freaking night) but definitely wouldnt be the last. Will write review later, now going to Pacific doing footie, got a target that can make me nose bleed.

Maitong Kit Mak
16-11-2008, 12:54 PM
You talking abt me? Pood yang ni chai mai? The way you laid the traps in thailand leave me with no option but to practise in china loh..:p

CP as last option cos there your KC area mah..dun wanna step into your turf loh...

U like that say me good meh?:o I ' Keep the Mountain' long time ago leow..never lay traps anymore as I found that people can now 'dig' their own traps...the wings are strong leow...;) As for CP...u know la...we where got split your area or my area one...my area=your area...Your gal=my gal mah :D

XR29
16-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Yo Doooogsssss!!!! (all the above mentioned bros + GSSYT + 1 more bro I forgot the nick) Had a great time with you guys but guess what I'm still stuck in CA but leaving tomorow la. It was supposed to be a weekend trip 7-10 nov but look what it turns out to be. It's my 1st CA/CP trip cheonging KTVs (I'm talking about every freaking night) but definitely wouldnt be the last. Will write review later, now going to Pacific doing footie, got a target that can make me nose bleed.

So u finally leaving for Tianjin tomolo....Final call or later due to unforseen KCing then extend again...haha...

bonk88
16-11-2008, 02:48 PM

u speaking yourself izzit?:D

So now we know who is the real KC king lor.....Hahaha...

i DunNoLah...i only know u r KC king in CA.....:D:D

surachai
16-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Yo Doooogsssss!!!! (all the above mentioned bros + GSSYT + 1 more bro I forgot the nick) Had a great time with you guys but guess what I'm still stuck in CA but leaving tomorow la. It was supposed to be a weekend trip 7-10 nov but look what it turns out to be. It's my 1st CA/CP trip cheonging KTVs (I'm talking about every freaking night) but definitely wouldnt be the last.

I thought u are supposed to leave for tianjin 2 days back? My goodness so it seems all the KCing has kept you heart back. Nevermind lah take it as extra chinese tuition there loh...Just make sure you dun bonk so hard til u send another MM to hospital again!;) DO not need me to elaborate rite?

Do not get me wrong...i am more concern for u cos u get guilty easily. Then the incident will just play on your conscience. Meanwhile happy hunting for you big boobs girls in CA!

Btw you are the man in JA, because of you i get to see 2 guys frenching each other!:D Til now still fresh in my mind, esp 1008. hahaha

GodsendSYT
16-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Btw you are the man in JA, because of you i get to see 2 guys frenching each other!:D Til now still fresh in my mind, esp 1008. hahaha

KNN lucky i not there!!! If not i will have nightmare!!!

murali
16-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Yo Doooogsssss!!!! (all the above mentioned bros + GSSYT + 1 more bro I forgot the nick) Had a great time with you guys but guess what I'm still stuck in CA but leaving tomorow la. It was supposed to be a weekend trip 7-10 nov but look what it turns out to be. It's my 1st CA/CP trip cheonging KTVs (I'm talking about every freaking night) but definitely wouldnt be the last. Will write review later, now going to Pacific doing footie, got a target that can make me nose bleed.yo! u really packed wif duracell batteries is it? wah lau, on n on n on n on leh!

forget my nick liao? as long as never forget KC meimei can liao

guess ur chinese have improved by leaps n bounds liao..... enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

murali
16-11-2008, 05:36 PM
I thought u are supposed to leave for tianjin 2 days back? My goodness so it seems all the KCing has kept you heart back. Nevermind lah take it as extra chinese tuition there loh...Just make sure you dun bonk so hard til u send another MM to hospital again!;) DO not need me to elaborate rite?

Do not get me wrong...i am more concern for u cos u get guilty easily. Then the incident will just play on your conscience. Meanwhile happy hunting for you big boobs girls in CA!

Btw you are the man in JA, because of you i get to see 2 guys frenching each other!:D Til now still fresh in my mind, esp 1008. hahahawah, 1st time i hear bonk MM until she needs to go to hospital leh.......really must worship him liao!!!!

2 straight men frenching??? wah, wonder gals quality so bad that even the guy next to him is 'prettier' than em gals meh?

fuc_99
16-11-2008, 06:35 PM
hi bros,

any big event next week?

finally i am going to CA for the first time...

wahaha~~

30boy
16-11-2008, 08:06 PM
2 straight men frenching??? wah, wonder gals quality so bad that even the guy next to him is 'prettier' than em gals meh?

That was a once in a lifetime sight to behold!! Heng ah!! Never call my number!!

murali
16-11-2008, 08:13 PM
That was a once in a lifetime sight to behold!! Heng ah!! Never call my number!!yucks! must be damn drunk lor

surachai
16-11-2008, 08:42 PM
That was a once in a lifetime sight to behold!! Heng ah!! Never call my number!!

I have to admit i have not partied so wildly for a long time. U guys really injected life and enthusiasm into the party that night. Hopefully we will have the chance to meet up and party again! :) IMHO i always said its not the joint where we party that makes my day...its the company. And I dare say you guys are the dogs man!

p-(^_^)-q
16-11-2008, 11:54 PM

OK me signing out now...

Waa.. XR29 .. i din noe u also kanna "short circuit "? buy hua.... for gal.. no wonder. u tell me rest no exercise... haiz.. u really har.. can go movie industy liao.... look like i going to kick my sichuan mei mei aside and get another one liao...anyway.. mine is above 18 liao.. . no wonder keep telling me .. CP better than cA.. haiz.. just now Wan also say.. why u in CP soooo long.??...

How abt the HY and ZH ones.. ..wow.. i think.. u left many hearts over there leh.. take pic leh.. so next time we bros know which one not to tackle.. hahahaha.. =)

p-(^_^)-q
16-11-2008, 11:58 PM
CB lah
knn , dec is office busy period lah. how to take leave
u want me to lost my job meh?

Period.. use pad to apply for leave lor.. :p

grandfather
17-11-2008, 10:05 AM
knn, last time u also in the same coy hor.

use pad? limpei later use the pad on ur mouth
hahahaha.........................

adidas88
17-11-2008, 10:07 AM

u shld use tampons and stuck up his nose .... :D :D

XR29
17-11-2008, 11:19 AM
No lah, me just a harmless guy in CA.....

u speaking yourself izzit?:D

i DunNoLah...i only know u r KC king in CA.....:D:D

XR29
17-11-2008, 11:21 AM

Due to the KC trap in CA, he went back to CA from CP which supposely he will leave for Tianjin from CP mah.....

Knn, when come to his turn, he just hide himself in the toilet with his meimei....

XR29
17-11-2008, 11:23 AM
wah, 1st time i hear bonk MM until she needs to go to hospital leh.......really must worship him liao!!!!

Bro,

Lucky u went back liao, or else u sure kena one lah.....

XR29
17-11-2008, 11:24 AM
I have to admit i have not partied so wildly for a long time. U guys really injected life and enthusiasm into the party that night. Hopefully we will have the chance to meet up and party again! :) IMHO i always said its not the joint where we party that makes my day...its the company. And I dare say you guys are the dogs man!

And you are the Grand Master Dog....hahaa...

SexKing972
17-11-2008, 11:26 AM
never ending storing at CA or CP
any new version . i feel boring now

murali
17-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Bro,

Lucky u went back liao, or else u sure kena one lah.....kekeke....u must be the instigator liao lor! :o

p-(^_^)-q
17-11-2008, 02:49 PM

Dun worry can work one.. apply ur leave on a pad and submit.:) last time i tender also like that:D

Oh remember to use RED ink .. or else pple use the pad leh. forgot to remind u this. <= u noe wad i am saying.

Agent007
17-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Hi,

Me newbies here.

Might be heading to CP or CA (never been there but heard alot about it) 19 to 22 Dec.

Any bro there who happen to be on mission?

grandfather
17-11-2008, 03:14 PM
u shld use tampons and stuck up his nose .... :D :D

great idea,
his brain ,need tempon. he nid a huge one .

grandfather
17-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Dun worry can work one.. apply ur leave on a pad and submit.:) last time i tender also like that:D

Oh remember to use RED ink .. or else pple use the pad leh. forgot to remind u this. <= u noe wad i am saying.

Nbz.............
as if u dun noe P is on my back now, keep on asking why i go cina.
at least V no more nag at me so i am still safe.

hahahaha..........

neverlandf
17-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Pick Pocket everywhere in CA town center... beware...

Last Sat, I was walking along the CA town center 长青路 near CA hospital, 2 from 新江 18-20year old guys (thier looked like northern 鬼老) rushed to in front of me.... then followed 2 girls..... one of the guys then put hand into one of the girls' bag, open the bag, then picked wallet out... all this happened right in front of my eyes.... not just me seeing this... few others saw too but no one shouted and so on...

Nowadays, if you walk along 长青路 near CA town center.... you will easy find these people 新江 (thier looked like northern 鬼老), total about 8-9 but they only group in 2 people in one group... all along 长青路 ...

All bro be careful!!!!! especially now economy no good plus near to CHinese New year... according to local CA people.. this is peak season for crime, robbing, snatching and pick pocket.... cheers...

demarco
17-11-2008, 11:14 PM

Last Sat, I was walking along the CA town center 长青路 near CA hospital, 2 from 新江 18-20year old guys (thier looked like northern 鬼老) rushed to in front of me.... then followed 2 girls..... one of the guys then put hand into one of the girls' bag, open the bag, then picked wallet out... all this happened right in front of my eyes.... not just me seeing this... few others saw too but no one shouted and so on...

Nowadays, if you walk along 长青路 near CA town center.... you will easy find these people 新江 (thier looked like northern 鬼老), total about 8-9 but they only group in 2 people in one group... all along 长青路 ...

All bro be careful!!!!! especially now economy no good plus near to CHinese New year... according to local CA people.. this is peak season for crime, robbing, snatching and pick pocket.... cheers...

aiya, me going CA next month.....must be very careful. thankq.
beside the bbs behind CA Hospital, any other places near to LQD?

XR29
18-11-2008, 12:56 AM
kekeke....u must be the instigator liao lor! :o

I am the one who suffer......the instigator is someone else....

Tony Stark
18-11-2008, 01:17 AM

Ever since I kena pickpocket in ZH I've always been alert when outdoors. Yes it's all done by 新江 people even in ZH.

Bro how come you saw but never shout? For me I'll alert the victims by shouting unless these bastards are armed with weapons. :mad: KNN must send ranger bonk88 to CA to 除暴安良! :D

XiaoHoUzi83
18-11-2008, 01:43 AM

OK me signing out now...

cb.. all had fun w/o me!
=(
monkey n dogs dont flock tgt
hahaha
MID DEC QUICK COME!
and king dog...
remember brother biao
haha

skyman
18-11-2008, 02:43 AM

Bro,
That's b'coz 2 of us were not there. Let's bring him on Jan ya. Only limited to CP trip. Ha.....

Cheers
skyman:D

bonk88
18-11-2008, 08:32 AM
aiya, me going CA next month.....must be very careful. thankq.

bro, u going CA next mth, me and adidas will be CP ,may be u like to drop by...:D

KNN must send ranger bonk88 to CA to 除暴安良!

u think i what? G.W.bush or up coming obama of US president izzit?:mad: like to safe the world...sorry should said try to be the big boss in the world...:D

XR29
18-11-2008, 10:11 AM
cb.. all had fun w/o me!
=(
monkey n dogs dont flock tgt
hahaha
MID DEC QUICK COME!
and king dog...
remember brother biao
haha

I thought u r Bro Bao.....Now change to Biao already meh......

Maitong Kit Mak
18-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Bro,
That's b'coz 2 of us were not there. Let's bring him on Jan ya. Only limited to CP trip. Ha.....

Cheers
skyman:D

Ok Ok..now Jan trip ON or not see u leow lor...'Happy B.Day to u..Hapy B.Day to Uuuu...":D

hudjan
18-11-2008, 02:15 PM
For Malaysian, visa restriction has not been lifted yet, you can only apply for max of 2 entries, visa, valid for a period of 3 months

the visa on arrival from Lo Wu will be available from 19 Oct onwards

hmmm, hi to all actually i not newbie here but just did not post any comment. i been to CA n CP recently but did not gav any FR 1st cause havent read all the post but i had to clarify here is i frm m'sia i still manage to get 1 yr visa n my frn got 2 yr multiple entry.

XR29
19-11-2008, 02:10 AM
Waa.. XR29 .. i din noe u also kanna "short circuit "? buy hua.... for gal.. no wonder. u tell me rest no exercise... haiz.. u really har.. can go movie industy liao.... look like i going to kick my sichuan mei mei aside and get another one liao...anyway.. mine is above 18 liao.. . no wonder keep telling me .. CP better than cA.. haiz.. just now Wan also say.. why u in CP soooo long.??...

How abt the HY and ZH ones.. ..wow.. i think.. u left many hearts over there leh.. take pic leh.. so next time we bros know which one not to tackle.. hahahaha.. =)

Ai yah, different mah, she is a non WL.....

Director
19-11-2008, 03:20 AM
Due to the KC trap in CA, he went back to CA from CP which supposely he will leave for Tianjin from CP mah.....

Knn, when come to his turn, he just hide himself in the toilet with his meimei....

Bro, Thanks for the great time in CP. You were supposed to be in CA but did not see you. You were a fantastic host and I would love to catch up with you in CA/CP soon. Btw he has gone to Tianjin and fyi the big boobs girl is really gorgeous even at 9 am in the morning.

usmjordan2
19-11-2008, 11:46 AM
beware of pick pocket and gang threaten:D

XR29
19-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Bro, Thanks for the great time in CP. You were supposed to be in CA but did not see you. You were a fantastic host and I would love to catch up with you in CA/CP soon. Btw he has gone to Tianjin and fyi the big boobs girl is really gorgeous even at 9 am in the morning.

Bro,

Glad that u enjoy, I am still at CP due to unforseen circumstances.....I only arrive at CA on the day u left....haha....

grandfather
19-11-2008, 12:06 PM
Bro,

Glad that u enjoy, I am still at CP due to unforseen circumstances.....I only arrive at CA on the day u left....haha....

大陸夜總會實錄
aa???? (http://www.goldenpan.com/cache/item/69/138/69138311.html)
look familiar or not?

adidas88
19-11-2008, 12:27 PM
大陸夜總會實錄
look familiar or not?

u mean the club, the man or the meimei ?? :confused:

nice link, bro ... the latter half of the video is more interesting ... :D

XR29
19-11-2008, 06:23 PM
大陸夜總會實錄
look familiar or not?

Me cannot acess to the link leh.....

grandfather
20-11-2008, 12:54 AM
u mean the club, the man or the meimei ?? :confused:

nice link, bro ... the latter half of the video is more interesting ... :D

wondering is it at CA or CP or not, if it is then must go have a eye opener. but freaking expensive leh, from the conversation the gal ask for 5k rmb to be film.

TinTin130670
20-11-2008, 12:55 AM

Repost....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

grandfather
20-11-2008, 12:55 AM

bro adidas can see leh,
u try your proxy thingy already or not?

remember hor u promise me show me u n ur gal photo one hor.

hahahaha............ i wanna se which gal can capture u.

grandfather
20-11-2008, 12:57 AM

if still cant view, u let me know i send u the file, it is 41mb.

adidas88
20-11-2008, 08:54 AM
r u having one of the dinosuar notebook like bro bonk88 ?? .. :D

wondering is it at CA or CP or not, if it is then must go have a eye opener. but freaking expensive leh, from the conversation the gal ask for 5k rmb to be film...
the dance show is normal .. u can have better one in ur ktv room ... :D
5krmb ... at least the guy can burn it into dvd and sell in the black market ...

recession time call for desperate measures ...:D

bonk88
20-11-2008, 08:59 AM
r u having one of the dinosuar notebook like bro bonk88 ?? .. ...

What to do, u r cash king mah, i poor man, money not enough mah....:(

adidas88
20-11-2008, 09:05 AM

KNN .. give me a break lar ... u poor man, then who is rich man ?? :mad:

sitex show is coming next wk .. go and grab some good deals on notebook ..
u'll not regret it but the crowd and queue will be a setback ...

GTOKING
20-11-2008, 10:04 AM
2008 All Rich Man Down To Poor Man Liao:d
Only Left 1 , - Adidas:d

XR29
20-11-2008, 10:05 AM

Yah lor, our Bro Adidas is the superb cash king mah.....haha...

bonk88
20-11-2008, 10:30 AM
KNN .. give me a break lar ... u poor man, then who is rich man ?? .

who else but u....:D

2008 All Rich Man Down To Poor Man Liao
Only Left 1 , - Adidas

cash king aka adidas, what u got to said this time??:D:D

usmjordan2
20-11-2008, 12:41 PM
good thread:D

hudjan
20-11-2008, 01:18 PM
as a newbie here i read all the post 1st b4 i post something. i notice most of the brother here go JiAn of DMFL most.

actually last month my hk frn meet me up in shenzen n told me CP no fun lets go CA, so i follow lor. than he cal cal his network try to book DFML (last minute no room) than call his fren (CA ktv king, cause everynight sure go ktv) so his fren call DFML mummy n we on waiting list no.4.

Hmm but since is my first time there, n my hkies fren dont want to disappoint me he call his fren ask him recomment any more good naked ktv. he said he personnally like WU SHA KTV, so book lor...after on that DFML mummy call said got room..but since agreed everything with WU SHA than we reject the DFML booking. ok cut the story short.

Actually after gone thru every post, i found out WU SHA also not bad at least my disco is more than 3 song. having lots of fun there. MM there more on mixed variaty, mostly outstanding one before report to work all being booked, but that day i still manage to get one nice MM la.

brother if u need wu sha contact can let me know.
and how. mei lei wan flying man is back, i think is the only spa who have it now.

ok buy.

adidas88
20-11-2008, 01:24 PM
2008 All Rich Man Down To Poor Man Liao..
Only Left 1 , - Adidas

cash king aka adidas, what u got to said this time??

KNN .. u all team up and suan me ...:mad:
me no rich man ... onli good heart man ... :D

murali
20-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Bro,

Glad that u enjoy, I am still at CP due to unforseen circumstances.....I only arrive at CA on the day u left....haha....sure or not? or ur KC trap back fire on u n u got caught need to untangle from it now?

kekekeke

XR29
20-11-2008, 05:05 PM
2008 All Rich Man Down To Poor Man Liao:d
Only Left 1 , - Adidas:d

Even our King say this, so Bro Adidas, what have u got to say....Accept it lor....hahaha....

grandfather
20-11-2008, 05:06 PM
r u having one of the dinosuar notebook like bro bonk88 ?? .. :D

the dance show is normal .. u can have better one in ur ktv room ... :D
5krmb ... at least the guy can burn it into dvd and sell in the black market ...

recession time call for desperate measures ...:D

hahaha................ then i dun noe liao, maybe some of the bros here will have that kind of fetish ..... hahahaha............ not me.

XR29
20-11-2008, 05:08 PM
as a newbie here i read all the post 1st b4 i post something. i notice most of the brother here go JiAn of DMFL most.

actually last month my hk frn meet me up in shenzen n told me CP no fun lets go CA, so i follow lor. than he cal cal his network try to book DFML (last minute no room) than call his fren (CA ktv king, cause everynight sure go ktv) so his fren call DFML mummy n we on waiting list no.4.

Hmm but since is my first time there, n my hkies fren dont want to disappoint me he call his fren ask him recomment any more good naked ktv. he said he personnally like WU SHA KTV, so book lor...after on that DFML mummy call said got room..but since agreed everything with WU SHA than we reject the DFML booking. ok cut the story short.

Actually after gone thru every post, i found out WU SHA also not bad at least my disco is more than 3 song. having lots of fun there. MM there more on mixed variaty, mostly outstanding one before report to work all being booked, but that day i still manage to get one nice MM la.

and how. mei lei wan flying man is back, i think is the only spa who have it now.

ok buy.

Bro,

U mean Wusha KTV is also a naked KTV bcos previously when I went it was just a normal KTV and u will choose the meimei from a room where they all assemble....

grandfather
20-11-2008, 05:10 PM

....................... i think is the only spa who have it now.

ok buy.

i being to wu sha b4 too, maybe i alone one person not fun lah. hahahaha.............

XR29 rescue me from wusha and bring me to dfml one

murali
20-11-2008, 05:10 PM

wow! so u mean at wu sha also have naked ktv for 3 songs?

glad u enjoyed yourself

good FR bro!

grandfather
20-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Bro,

U mean Wusha KTV is also a naked KTV bcos previously when I went it was just a normal KTV and u will choose the meimei from a room where they all assemble....

normal mm is dress in uniform kind of clothings then their so call model class one is all dress in their personal clothings leh

grandfather
20-11-2008, 05:12 PM

actually last month my hk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ok buy.

BTW, wu sha there at ground level also got a spa, u got go try or not?:D

XR29
20-11-2008, 05:12 PM
i being to wu sha b4 too, maybe i alone one person not fun lah. hahahaha.............

XR29 rescue me from wusha and bring me to dfml one

Knn, dun like that leh....Me never rescue u but just bring u to a better place with better atmosphere.....Dun help me to do promotion in the forum leh....hahaha....

murali
20-11-2008, 05:14 PM
if still cant view, u let me know i send u the file, it is 41mb.
yo kind bro!

i also cannot access e link leh, must b e lousy proxy that i am using, what proxy u using or care to share the file?

thanks....kekeke

XR29
20-11-2008, 05:16 PM
BTW, wu sha there at ground level also got a spa, u got go try or not?:D

Knn, u think everybody like u meh....1st day reach CA so horny already, that y u check out the sauna mah...hahaha...

murali
20-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Knn, dun like that leh....Me never rescue u but just bring u to a better place with better atmosphere.....Dun help me to do promotion in the forum leh....hahaha....even lao jiao also say u rescue them how come u so modest?

u really God of CA liao...kekeke

adidas88
20-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Even our King say this, so Bro Adidas, what have u got to say....Accept it lor....hahaha....

the KING is hiding in his palace counting money ... :D
me poor man lar ...
even COE go down to S$2 ... also no money to buy car ... :(

BTW, wu sha there at ground level also got a spa, u got go try or not ..
looks can pay wusha a visit the net time in CA .. :D

XR29
20-11-2008, 05:18 PM
yo kind bro!

i also cannot access e link leh, must b e lousy proxy that i am using, what proxy u using or care to share the file?

thanks....kekeke

Me too cannot access, must be due to the proxy that we are using......@#^&!**^#*@%$...

Director
20-11-2008, 06:43 PM
I was at Oscar KTV on my last day in CA. The place is above average, the girls are slightly below average even though we we the first one there. The girls are typically not really friendly but the mamasan and papasan are quite friendly. Just a simple FR.

adidas88
20-11-2008, 06:45 PM
I was at Oscar KTV on my last day in CA. The place is above average, the girls are slightly below average even though we we the first one there. The girls are typically not really friendly but the mamasan and papasan are quite friendly. Just a simple FR.

we were at oscar on their opening launch ...
was given up to 70% discount on drinks and room ...

agreed ... the gals sucks and since, it have been taken off our list of ktv to visit in CA ..

grandfather
21-11-2008, 01:26 AM
Knn, dun like that leh....Me never rescue u but just bring u to a better place with better atmosphere.....Dun help me to do promotion in the forum leh....hahaha....

its all the truth mah
u r my hero

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/khoosam/icon/Muacks.gif

grandfather
21-11-2008, 01:28 AM
yo kind bro!

thanks....kekeke

PM me ur email i use yousendit to send u the file.
me in singapore no nid any proxy
hahahaha...........

grandfather
21-11-2008, 01:29 AM
Knn, u think everybody like u meh....1st day reach CA so horny already, that y u check out the sauna mah...hahaha...

my hero, i where got so horny like u
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/khoosam/icon/TFR77.gif

grandfather
21-11-2008, 01:31 AM
the KING is hiding in his palace counting money ... :D
me poor man lar ...
even COE go down to S$2 ... also no money to buy car ... :(

looks can pay wusha a visit the net time in CA .. :D

need to go dig out the papasan no out, can book thru him not a bad fella.
刘董 is how pple address him.

grandfather
21-11-2008, 01:33 AM
Me too cannot access, must be due to the proxy that we are using......@#^&!**^#*@%$...

my hero , PM me ur email, i send u the file.:D

XR29
21-11-2008, 11:19 AM
PM me ur email i use yousendit to send u the file.
me in singapore no nid any proxy
hahahaha...........

okie..okie..

adidas88
21-11-2008, 11:25 AM

u want me to DHL to u ??? :D :D

hudjan
21-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Bro,

Yes Yes, but i not sure last time normal or not. i went there on 25/10/08 confirm naked KTV and i managed to save myself being naked by the MM there. Actually u can ask mummy bring to girl to ktv room, but i prefer to pick mm from the room more fresh mah..haha.

hope the info is useful for u all, ask i nt used to post here but we neighours should shall info as well. cheers:p

neverlandf
21-11-2008, 10:11 PM
DFML update:
I went last night... thursday night... after 3 weeks absent... last night I really really need to drink and "unwind"....being stress lately...
Anyway, girls still above average... one key thing... their 3rd and 4th floor will open end of this month... starting next month.. they will have more rooms.... no more enough rooms and need to be on waitlist.... hahahha...

Cheers.... remember DEC 18th.... Our Mr. GTO party .... DEC 18th 7pm... :)

XR29
21-11-2008, 10:55 PM
u want me to DHL to u ??? :D :D

Yes if u can...hahaha....

Tony Stark
22-11-2008, 12:01 AM

Any mummy by the name of B* B*? :p

we were at oscar on their opening launch ...
was given up to 70% discount on drinks and room ...

agreed ... the gals sucks and since, it have been taken off our list of ktv to visit in CA ..

Looks like this place has not changed much since our outing there many months ago.

p-(^_^)-q
22-11-2008, 02:42 AM
sure or not? or ur KC trap back fire on u n u got caught need to untangle from it now?

kekekeke

From my analysis of abovemention.

i chop , sign and confirm. hahaha

adidas88
22-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Any mummy by the name of B* B*? :p

.. kekeke .... u still remember mummy B*B* ... :D

Looks like this place has not changed much since our outing there many months ago.
i believe it's the work of the management that bought this KTV to this state ...

XR29
22-11-2008, 10:18 AM
From my analysis of abovemention.

i chop , sign and confirm. hahaha

Bro,

U like that treat me good meh, keep on adding salt and vinegar....

murali
22-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Bro,

U like that treat me good meh, keep on adding salt and vinegar....need to add sugar and chilli to make d taste all rounded lor :P

adidas88
22-11-2008, 11:42 AM
need to add sugar and chilli to make d taste all rounded lor :P
dun forget MSG too ... :D

bonk88
22-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Any mummy by the name of B* B*?

.. kekeke .... u still remember mummy B*B* ...

since u cant forget her, just go and find her lah,,,:D

Tony Stark
22-11-2008, 03:38 PM
i believe it's the work of the management that bought this KTV to this state ...

You should work as a consultant for Osaka KTV. :D

since u cant forget her, just go and find her lah,,,:D

Maybe in Dec. :D

XR29
22-11-2008, 03:54 PM
You should work as a consultant for Osaka KTV. :D

No lah, he should take over Oscar KTV and bring all his KC to work for him...Hahaha...

p-(^_^)-q
22-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Bro,

U like that treat me good meh, keep on adding salt and vinegar....

Ok Ok lar.. Give u 2 bread to wrap around the salt, sugar and beef ...BTW din c u online ...for very long time leh. oh... i may be going for few months in feb leh... :)

adidas88
22-11-2008, 08:54 PM
No lah, he should take over Oscar KTV and bring all his KC to work for him...Hahaha...
... :D ... me where got KC ....
u got the wrong person lar ..... :D

You should work as a consultant for Osaka KTV ...
i prefer consextant ... all new gals have to go thru my "interview" before i rate them ... :D

SexKing972
22-11-2008, 10:10 PM
im now at taiwan ,cheers for taiwan mms

skyman
22-11-2008, 10:58 PM
im now at taiwan ,cheers for taiwan mms

Bro,

Sorry to call you justnow. Forgotten that u r in Taiwan now. But just surprise that u r having holiday with yr family, stay in the same room also can surf SBF??? "To Kong" :D

Tony Stark
22-11-2008, 11:24 PM

Girls endorsed by CASH KING confirm no issue. However I'm worried that if I don't tip the MM at least RMB200 or more excluding overnight fees they'd show me black face wor! :eek: :D

i prefer consextant ... all new gals have to go thru my "interview" before i rate them ... :D

KNS sure knew you'd say this. :D

bonk88
23-11-2008, 01:07 AM

Girls endorsed by CASH KING confirm no issue. However I'm worried that if I don't tip the MM at least RMB200 or more excluding overnight fees they'd show me black face wor!

If he take over the ktv, we cant go there and cheong, coz all he ktv were be high end...:( he customers all be millionaire, think they will give only RMB$200 for tip??will he let us in to the ktv or not??:confused:
ur forgot he is the Cash King liao...:D

XR29
23-11-2008, 03:03 AM
If he take over the ktv, we cant go there and cheong, coz all he ktv were be high end...:( he customers all be millionaire, think they will give only RMB$200 for tip??will he let us in to the ktv or not??:confused:

Yah hor, almost forget...He will not be intrested in Inkan Bilis like us...Hahaha..

XR29
23-11-2008, 03:04 AM
Ok Ok lar.. Give u 2 bread to wrap around the salt, sugar and beef ...BTW din c u online ...for very long time leh. oh... i may be going for few months in feb leh... :)

Going for few months, u sure anot?....Unless u quit yr present job lor.....

Tony Stark
23-11-2008, 03:46 AM

Yah hor, almost forget...He will not be intrested in Inkan Bilis like us...Hahaha..

Hahaha yah man. We really smell no smoke if he runs the KTV. Maybe the best CASH KING could so is put us up at the staff room and let us play dice games with all the 阿姨. Sian them and tapao back to LQD and bonk. Hahaha. :D

adidas88
23-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Hahaha yah man. We really smell no smoke if he runs the KTV. Maybe the best CASH KING could so is put us up at the staff room and let us play dice games with all the 阿姨. Sian them and tapao back to LQD and bonk. Hahaha.
Yah hor, almost forget...He will not be intrested in Inkan Bilis like us...Hahaha.
If he take over the ktv, we cant go there and cheong, coz all he ktv were be high end... he customers all be millionaire, think they will give only RMB$200 for tip??will he let us in to the ktv or not??
ur forgot he is the Cash King liao...
KNN ... u all team up and suan me ....
liddat goot meh ??? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

murali
23-11-2008, 03:50 PM
KNN ... u all team up and suan me ....
liddat goot meh ??? :mad::mad::mad:
aiyah, based on ur brand alone even in this economic downturn also so rich how can we compared to even the scraps u leave on d road leh? :D

murali
23-11-2008, 04:05 PM
No lah, he should take over Oscar KTV and bring all his KC to work for him...Hahaha...u can bring along 359 from xzx along to his new joint too!

p-(^_^)-q
23-11-2008, 04:08 PM

haha.. that is why i say.. u understand me the most

GTOKING
23-11-2008, 08:16 PM
aiyah, based on ur brand alone even in this economic downturn also so rich how can we compared to even the scraps u leave on d road leh? :D

aiyo , ever see a hong kong movie named : 大时代 , from the actor 郑少秋

and the golden word is : 全部人死不见你死 haha , he is the one la:D

p-(^_^)-q
23-11-2008, 08:47 PM

Friend... cannot tahan. confirm air ticket to SZx on 24 dec - bk on 27 2315pm liao. C u either in CA or CP. ... Nose bleed too much .. tampon also no use... blood overflow.

2 person on board.. u joining? if not.. i can help u do things as what u did for me this time.

neverlandf // u join us for ktv?
suckharder// how abt u ?

Time to Dinosaur

XR29
23-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Friend... cannot tahan. confirm air ticket to SZx on 24 dec - bk on 27 2315pm liao. C u either in CA or CP. ... Nose bleed too much .. tampon also no use... blood overflow.

2 person on board.. u joining? if not.. i can help u do things as what u did for me this time.

suckharder// how abt u ?

Time to Dinosaur

Maybe Bro Suckharder and his twin XiaoHouZi will be there at that time lah....So u guys can party together...Hahaha...

XR29
23-11-2008, 11:18 PM
u can bring along 359 from xzx along to his new joint too!

359 is the one that sit with u issit?

Suck Harder
24-11-2008, 12:09 AM
suckharder// how abt u ?

Time to Dinosaur

Yo bro, you are going during the christmas period, I bet there's tons of bros there to party with you. I doubt I will be there around that time. Too crowded and too cold.

Maybe Bro Suckharder and his twin XiaoHouZi will be there at that time lah....So u guys can party together...Hahaha...

Knn pls stop reporting on my whereabouts and schedule... DOG! Ask you extend your stay wait for us you also don't want... u 重色亲友 :mad:

I need to ask your *i*d* to extend her stay, so that you will still be around! :D

logiteck
24-11-2008, 12:18 AM
join me during CNY and dont tell me that you scare of cold again u this sex dog!:D

p-(^_^)-q
24-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Yo bro, you are going during the christmas period, I bet there's tons of bros there to party with you. I doubt I will be there around that time. Too crowded and too cold.

Knn pls stop reporting on my whereabouts and schedule... DOG! Ask you extend your stay wait for us you also don't want... u 重色亲友 :mad:

I need to ask your *i*d* to extend her stay, so that you will still be around! :D

Cannot leh.. without u .. no one bring us ard in CP.. heard u Snake of CP liao leh...

DFML.. my reputation very bad liao.. coz got gal go and spread bad words abt me.... haiz....

too crowd .. dun worry .. me and my buddy will open road for u ...
too cold.. dun worry got MM give u hot milk to warm u up...
Wad to worry is u dun have the heart to come. .. heee

Suck Harder
24-11-2008, 01:03 AM
join me during CNY and dont tell me that you scare of cold again u this sex dog!:D

Knn CNY i like to stay home be good boy... CNY time too cold lah, CP hotel very hard to find heater one. Air ticket also exp.

I keep going China, you think my backside print money meh...

Cannot leh.. without u .. no one bring us ard in CP.. heard u Snake of CP liao leh...

DFML.. my reputation very bad liao.. coz got gal go and spread bad words abt me.... haiz....

Wah bro, at first I don't want to post, but have to post so that other people do not misunderstand. I am a semi newbie in both CP/CA, started cheonging only lately compared to other senior bros.

Oh I am DOG, not snake. Hahaha :D

For DFML, you can contact XR29 (aka God of DOGs) for 发哥 contact. He will reserve some good girls for you. Or you can do a Surachai to enter via backdoor (not girl's backdoor). Opps sorry bro Surachai. hahaha.

When I say too crowded, it means too many bros there fighting for the girls. Tough if your taste is high. And seriously too cold. My heart is always want to go, but money lah...

Enjoy your trip, please PM me if you need more information. I don't like to post.

Signing out!

GodsendSYT
24-11-2008, 01:15 AM

is little snake too cold is it...

dun worry.. i'll get MM warm hole to keep u'r little snake warm and in tact inside her hole..

小蛇入洞。 哈哈。。:D

GodsendSYT
24-11-2008, 01:19 AM
Oh I am DOG, not snake. Hahaha :D

Signing out!

oh.. so is 小狗。。 ok ok now i know liao ..

is 小狗的小蛇!!! 哈哈

XR29
24-11-2008, 01:38 AM

Dun do this to me lah...If I can, I will stay and party with u lor.....

XR29
24-11-2008, 01:43 AM
is little snake too cold is it...

dun worry.. i'll get MM warm hole to keep u'r little snake warm and in tact inside her hole..

小蛇入洞。 哈哈。。:D

是大蛇入洞, 看见血。 哈哈!

XR29
24-11-2008, 11:01 AM

Not only we, but another one who just join in.....

XR29
24-11-2008, 11:05 AM
oh.. so is 小狗。。 ok ok now i know liao ..

is 小狗的小蛇!!! 哈哈

不是小狗的小蛇!!! 是大狗的小蛇!!! 哈哈。

grandfather
24-11-2008, 11:10 AM

KNN, then u quit ur job?
wow lau, really rich man leh. :eek: go for a few months?

XR29
24-11-2008, 11:14 AM
KNN, then u quit ur job?
wow lau, really rich man leh. :eek: go for a few months?

Now then u know.....haha...

grandfather
24-11-2008, 11:20 AM
不是小狗的小蛇!!! 是大狗的小蛇!!! 哈哈。

什么狗或蛇都好,就别进错洞 :d

grandfather
24-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Now then u know.....haha...

aiyo , i know long ago lah.
he can dun work for years also can spend like water.:D

adidas88
24-11-2008, 12:29 PM
aiyo , i know long ago lah.
he can dun work for years also can spend like water.:D

this is the REAL CASH KING ..... :) :)
now .. official stamp leow ... bro p-(^_^)-q is CASH KING .... :D

murali
24-11-2008, 03:55 PM
359 is the one that sit with u issit?ya lor, last time sit wif me 1, c u aim her leh, also can remember her number huh? :P

murali
24-11-2008, 03:59 PM
now .. official stamp leow ... bro p-(^_^)-q is CASH KING .... :Dhe cash king then u must be cash emperor! ur brand alone all PRC mm fly to u leh

bonk88
24-11-2008, 04:09 PM
he cash king then u must be cash emperor! ur brand alone all PRC mm fly to u leh

hahaha, someone just cant get aways the cash king name......:D
try harder...cash king......:D:D

adidas88
24-11-2008, 05:05 PM
hahaha, someone just cant get aways the cash king name......:D
try harder...cash king......:D:D

TMD ... u all gang up and suan me ...
liddat goot meh ?? liddat shiok meh ??? :mad:

murali
24-11-2008, 06:12 PM
TMD ... u all gang up and suan me ...
liddat goot meh ?? liddat shiok meh ??? :mad:wah lau eh, u always wanna siam goot meh??

we all know liao but u wanna siam always leh :D

adidas88
24-11-2008, 06:27 PM
wah lau eh, u always wanna siam goot meh??
we all know liao but u wanna siam always leh :D

me not want to siam ... me trying to tell u me no CASH KING ...
it all started with that bro tony stark ... :mad:

me just ordinary cheongster like most bros here .... :)

p-(^_^)-q
24-11-2008, 07:37 PM

Uncle adidas88 ... dun like that leh.. everyone agree u are cash king.. i only the imitated standby care-li-fare.. but honestly think back.. who stay there like PR? ... dun think is us hor... we still working the shit out of us.. and kanna.. play behind by bosses.

most likely take grandfather's bonus liao.. run lor... rumour VC will come down next yr.

due to sensitive information .. grandfather i got to drag u in ,. oh tic buy liao

p-(^_^)-q
24-11-2008, 07:42 PM
什么狗或蛇都好,就别进错洞 :d

Sorrie.. i just luv the other one .. ahahah. u can hav the remaining. u din play golf one meh..

HOLE IN ONE -

p-(^_^)-q
24-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey bros, .

I very interested to sit down with everyone and we can write a guide book on CA and CP leh.. anyone interested?
\maybe will be like those famous guide books ... maybe can sell in amazon.. ... anyone wanna to join in? actually got lotsa ideas.. but no suitable to discuss online... make $$$

neverlandf
24-11-2008, 08:04 PM

suckharder// how abt u ?

Time to Dinosaur

I should be around... you know my number right..... cheers...

XR29
25-11-2008, 01:21 AM

Dun try to push to others hor.....:D

XR29
25-11-2008, 01:43 AM
ya lor, last time sit wif me 1, c u aim her leh, also can remember her number huh? :P

No lah, I never aim her lah...Just bio her only.....hahaha..

XR29
25-11-2008, 01:47 AM
Uncle adidas88 ... dun like that leh.. everyone agree u are cash king.. i only the imitated standby care-li-fare.. but honestly think back.. who stay there like PR? ... dun think is us hor... we still working the shit out of us.. and kanna.. play behind by bosses.

most likely take grandfather's bonus liao.. run lor... rumour VC will come down next yr.

due to sensitive information .. grandfather i got to drag u in ,. oh tic buy liao

So count down to CA / CP in 29 days time......hahaha..

Tony Stark
25-11-2008, 01:51 AM
me not want to siam ... me trying to tell u me no CASH KING ...
it all started with that bro tony stark ... :mad:

me just ordinary cheongster like most bros here ....

Haha you're too humble lah. It's the truth mah. Don't forget your cheong budget is S$500-600/day in China. :D

Ordinary cheongsters don't give fat tips to KTV MMs. Hahahaha. :p

Dun try to push to others hor.....

Yalor he always like to bedek bedek only. :D

p-(^_^)-q
25-11-2008, 02:38 AM
I should be around... you know my number right..... cheers...

Steady... bro.. neverlandf .. i still owe u dinner leh.. ahhahaha =)

p-(^_^)-q
25-11-2008, 02:42 AM
[QUOTE=Tony Stark;3257568]Haha you're too humble lah. It's the truth mah. Don't forget your cheong budget is S$500-600/day in China. :D

Ordinary cheongsters don't give fat tips to KTV MMs. Hahahaha. :p

Tony Stark.. tell us more leh.. how much he give MM??

mebirdie
25-11-2008, 07:48 AM
Tony Stark.. tell us more leh.. how much he give MM??

Ask all the MMs better.
They always left with a big smile on the face and "carrot" symbol on the forehead. :eek:

TinTin130670
25-11-2008, 07:51 AM
Ask all the MMs better.
They always left with a big smile on the face and "carrot" symbol on the forehead. :eek:

Wow...birdie...so early wake up for morning bonk har??....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

mebirdie
25-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Wow...birdie...so early wake up for morning bonk har??....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Just back in Singapore this morning. Cannot sleep without MM. :(

GTOKING
25-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Beware of the street walk now at CA , due to the economy crisis
the increase of the jobless people at CA now change their job intro diff cat

1. pick pocket
2. gang rob
3. little shieaperd
4. Knife lonely wolf

dont be the next victim in CA, walk with 200 alert , dont try your luck
dont walk to the dark street, dont go to the girl house, dont be greedy

cheers

XR29
25-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Steady... bro.. neverlandf .. i still owe u dinner leh.. ahhahaha =)

Bro,

How about me? hahaha.....

XR29
25-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Ask all the MMs better.

Actually the MM also came with "carrot" symbol on the forehead....

adidas88
25-11-2008, 10:19 AM
So count down to CA / CP in 29 days time......hahaha..
..... :D .... me countdown to CP in 8 days ... :D

Steady... bro.. neverlandf .. i still owe u dinner leh.. ahhahaha
talk abt dinner ... bro neverlandf owe me and bro bonk dinner since many mths ago ... he always act blur blur when he see us .. :D

Haha you're too humble lah. It's the truth mah. Don't forget your cheong budget is S$500-600/day in China.
KNN .. S$500-$600/day to cheong in china is normal ...
me have break down the expenses and i believe most bros will spend that much too ... so it's not extravagantly spending ...

Ordinary cheongsters don't give fat tips to KTV MMs. Hahahaha
TMD ... me onli give 100rmb extra for the KTV mm's who sit with me in KTV and 200rmb who stay with me overnite ... unless their service sucks ...
i feel that's fair to them ... especially the mm's who sit with me in KTV ..
the KTV gals have to pay for their make-up, hair-do, transport etc etc which could round up close to 100rmb a nite .. and if i give them 200rmb, they onli make 100rmb a nite after spending 4 or 5 hours with me (they dun butterfly) ... that's pretty little ...
dun get me wrong ...... i'm not saying other bros r wrong or bad but if i can afford a little more, i'll give to help them ...
and i believe some bros do give more to help them too ....
i'm not the only one ...

adidas88
25-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Beware of the street walk now at CA , due to the economy crisis
the increase of the jobless people at CA now change their job intro diff cat
1. pick pocket
2. gang rob
3. little shieaperd
4. Knife lonely wolf
dont be the next victim in CA, walk with 200 alert , dont try your luck
dont walk to the dark street, dont go to the girl house, dont be greedy
cheers
thansk for the heads-up bro KING ...

let's all be safe and extra careful and alert while in china ...
Dun walk around alone even if it's day time ...
And dun use ur phone while on the street ....

remember .... when the deal is too good to be true .. it's not ... :)

adidas88
25-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Just back in Singapore this morning. Cannot sleep without MM. :(

.. :confused: ... brid bird .. u just came back to SG from PRC ??? :confused:

grandfather
25-11-2008, 10:39 AM

ok, tell sms me your account i trf to u the money
tell me the dates again leh, vincent say we should go b4 chris eve.

grandfather
25-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Sorrie.. i just luv the other one .. ahahah. u can hav the remaining. u din play golf one meh..

HOLE IN ONE -

ok lor
this time round we play threesome lah. :D
u take ass hole i take normal hole
hahahaha
then must bring camera go video down hor?

mebirdie
25-11-2008, 10:50 AM
.. :confused: ... brid bird .. u just came back to SG from PRC ??? :confused:

Yes. :D

I understand that you are going in 1 weeks time. Currently not that cold.
Do post more photo for us to view :)

adidas88
25-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Yes. :D

I understand that you are going in 1 weeks time. Currently not that cold.
Do post more photo for us to view :)

KNN ... u have been there orledi ... what photos to take ???:confused:

any new lobangs in CP ??