PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

adidas88
25-07-2008, 07:39 AM
haha , after read your FR at the Oscar , and start to believe someone had provide me true information.
In fact , oscar girl is very green and new to KTV line , most of them recruit from factory , heard that the management get the girl from diff factory , same for the DJ too.
bro .. looks like ur information is accurate ...

Stll have another month to go........sigh........my china mms wait long long liao
because the singapore boleh still keep them long long time to wait.:D:D
aiyah ... one month is beary short time ... before u realise anything, u'll be in CA leow ...
time flies fast ... now i am orledi in the last part of my 13 days trip in PRC ...
soon i'll be back in sillypore .... and back to the real world ..

adidas88
25-07-2008, 08:01 AM
pictures of Chang An ...

浪琴岛 Hotel
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA18.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA3.jpg

长安中心 (opposite 浪琴岛 Hotel)
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA9.jpg

adidas88
25-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Street near 浪琴岛 Hotel
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA11.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA10.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA8.jpg

adidas88
25-07-2008, 08:12 AM
黄金海岸SPA
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA13.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA14.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA15.jpg

adidas88
25-07-2008, 08:18 AM
金龙岛休闲中心
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA17.jpg

CA "MGM" Hotel (beside 东方魅力KTV)
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA16.jpg

东方魅力KTV
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA5.jpg

adidas88
25-07-2008, 08:21 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA1.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA12.JPG

3m3m3m
25-07-2008, 11:53 AM
really appreciate all the bro who post the picture for us to browse thru.Really hope 1 day can chiong with u all.

The company seem very fun...

Lookingaround2
25-07-2008, 12:44 PM
Ok, thank for your frank remark.

It true as GTO have stated, most of the gals there are very green, so if you want green green fresh fresh from factory... (factory outlet) This is the place to go.

But for petrol and some of us, who perfer a more experience gals who know how to play and etc, will not like this place currently. That is also the reason that we love Prince.

Well, this is a new place with everything new, the best is that you al went there when it not offically open.:eek: Give it a couple of months and etc. maybe the place will improve. Till then... we keep this place in the radar. ;)

By the way... will be in China from 2 Aug - 12 Aug (maybe extend) Who else will be around?

neverlandf
25-07-2008, 01:29 PM
To the Bro who went to Oscar,

The AM ask did you all enjoy yourself?

is there any way that she can improve and make you all enjoy more?

:D

hmmm.. to me... the deco and environment is nice... but the girls need more training... like maybe strip games or others hahhaha.... or Oscar will just be a regular KTV... hahahhahaha... BTW, I like the AM (shorter one) .. she is good in create the atmosphase.... plus she is HOT>...:D

neverlandf
25-07-2008, 01:35 PM
浪琴岛 Hotel is another good place to stay.. about RMB238 i think... very near to everything... refer to bro Adidas's pictures...as for KTV, I like JA but need to go at least 4-5 people in order to get the "mood" going.... hahahha like striping mood.... hahhaha..........for foot massage, there is one i like.... pure or no hanky panky massage.. called 樱花 at the 长青南路 near the main town center... very good massage...

so you coming on 31? this month or next month?? I heard bro Kiwi is coming too.... maybe you can tag with him...... hahhahahha

Dear Fellow Samsters,

A noob here needs help!!!! I may have met some of you guys in CP before but I now need to be in CA for a day on the 31st and would really appreciate all the advise I can get!

1. Where would be the best hotel to stay in for a day? I have always enjoyed Miraton or Hui Hua in CP as it is near to most KTVs, makan outlets, massage and IMHO, I find the place relatively clean and safe. Anything in CA that is pretty similar?

2. Where is the best foot massage place to go to?

3. Which KTV would you rate as a MUST GO in CA? Everyone who has visited CP claims that JYTY is THE PLACE!!! As I will only be in CA for a night, which KTV would you highly recommend?

Any additional information like who to call for discounts, contacts details, etc would be deeply appreciated. "KUM SIA" in advance!!!!! :p

Lookingaround2
25-07-2008, 01:59 PM
hmmm.. to me... the deco and environment is nice... but the girls need more training... like maybe strip games or others hahhaha.... or Oscar will just be a regular KTV... hahahhahaha... BTW, I like the AM (shorter one) .. she is good in create the atmosphase.... plus she is HOT>...:D

Hahaha.. That one? I think that one is with PC. :) yeah she hot... that time was play cards game with her and PC.. she keep giving half ball... PC lost untill cow come home.. hahaha :D

Currently Oscar is position itself as a normal KTV, but... you never know...:D
Prince is also a normal KTV, and Petrol manage to strip his gals... and we also strip the AM... so.... everything is possible.

neverlandf
25-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Yes she is hot... that night also she was showing half balls but I think she wore push-up bras though.... hahhahha

Hahaha.. That one? I think that one is with PC. :) yeah she hot... that time was play cards game with her and PC.. she keep giving half ball... PC lost untill cow come home.. hahaha :D

Currently Oscar is position itself as a normal KTV, but... you never know...:D
Prince is also a normal KTV, and Petrol manage to strip his gals... and we also strip the AM... so.... everything is possible.

spoonfork
25-07-2008, 04:15 PM
浪琴岛 Hotel is another good place to stay.. about RMB238 i think... very near to everything... refer to bro Adidas's pictures...as for KTV, I like JA but need to go at least 4-5 people in order to get the "mood" going.... hahahha like striping mood.... hahhaha..........for foot massage, there is one i like.... pure or no hanky panky massage.. called 樱花 at the 长青南路 near the main town center... very good massage...

so you coming on 31? this month or next month?? I heard bro Kiwi is coming too.... maybe you can tag with him...... hahhahahha

Dear Bro Neverlandf..... THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!
I will be in CA with 2 other samsters only for a day... 31st this month... NEXT THURSDAY.. can't wait....hehehe

Bro Kiwi, if you are reading this... please let me know if I can get to meet you this time. We missed each other in CP the last time... 2 years ago, I think. :cool:

adidas88
25-07-2008, 04:37 PM
I will be in CA with 2 other samsters only for a day... 31st this month... NEXT THURSDAY.. can't wait....hehehe

for a one day stay in CA, 浪琴岛 Hotel is a good choice ...
food eateries like KFC, Mcdonald and others are within walking distance ...
the room is clean, spacious and comfortable ....
PM me if u need the contact person ...

TinTin130670
25-07-2008, 05:11 PM

hmm..must i PM u for the contact?..or r u going to personally bring me there yrself in Sep...:D:D

Cheers,
TinTin

wallyp88
25-07-2008, 05:53 PM
...BTW, I like the AM (shorter one) .. she is good in create the atmosphase.... plus she is HOT>...

A shorter girl with big boobs with bro PC ?:confused: Don't tell me his taste changed now... This one I have to see....;)

Lookingaround2
25-07-2008, 08:17 PM
A shorter girl with big boobs with bro PC ?:confused: Don't tell me his taste changed now... This one I have to see....;)

you will get to see her... :)

neverlandf
26-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Went to OxCxR again last night......

Date: 25/7/08
Time:7pm

Last night "was" this OxCxR grant opening... decided to go with 2 friends....
Had quick dinner and took taxi and reached there by 7pm... DAMN.... the outside building and landskaping is NOT ready yet.... the Main Entrance was blocked with funiture and stuffs.... DAMN .... still need to go in through back door...hahhahahah... anyway... business was good... they only Opened 60 rooms and all 60 rooms got occupied..... hahhahha ... I managed to get 1 big room through this lovely AM.... hahhahaha damn.... getting to like her a lot...

anyway, the deco was nice... my friends got impressed.... but the same problem still existed... NOT eoungh girls or NOT many GOOD quality girls....

One of my friends got hard time to pick his girl as NOT enough selection... I already feedback this to the AM.....

anyway... the rest will be SOP...

One thing to note.... this new joint still cannot take outside country Visa or Mastercard.... my friend's card got rejected... hahhahaha

Cheers....

Ahh Fatt
26-07-2008, 04:54 PM

The time when we r there, they have KFC breakfast..... :D. U call reception and they go to KFC to buy and bring it to your room....that's what i call service. :D

Optimus_Prime
26-07-2008, 06:21 PM
The time when we r there, they have KFC breakfast..... :D. U call reception and they go to KFC to buy and bring it to your room....that's what i call service. :D

u mean addidas stayed in the same hotel as ours previously ? :eek:

The room is so much smaller than what we are used to in CP.

GTOKING
26-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Bro GTO, me hv to wait 2-3 mths ah... the bag is bursting below oredi..

bo bian lor , go GL also same haha..........:D

bro .. looks like ur information is accurate ...
aiyah ... one month is beary short time ... before u realise anything, u'll be in CA leow ...
time flies fast ... now i am orledi in the last part of my 13 days trip in PRC ...
soon i'll be back in sillypore .... and back to the real world ..
haha , so far I never give any wrong information yet ;)
hmmm.. to me... the deco and environment is nice... but the girls need more training... like maybe strip games or others hahhaha.... or Oscar will just be a regular KTV... hahahhahaha... BTW, I like the AM (shorter one) .. she is good in create the atmosphase.... plus she is HOT>...

Aiya , you guys too gentle liao..........with me around they all have nothing to wear :p

Hahaha.. That one? I think that one is with PC. yeah she hot... that time was play cards game with her and PC.. she keep giving half ball... PC lost untill cow come home.. hahaha

Currently Oscar is position itself as a normal KTV, but... you never know..

yeah yeah !!!!!!!!! everything can be happen , because they are animal not human , like to be naked and make mms naked:D

neverlandf
27-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Aiya , you guys too gentle liao..........with me around they all have nothing to wear :p

Hi Bro GTO... yes yes... waiting for your party end of Aug...

neverlandf
27-07-2008, 10:19 AM

Bro Kiwi, if you are reading this... please let me know if I can get to meet you this time. We missed each other in CP the last time... 2 years ago, I think. :cool:

Just PM you my mobile number... call me when you are here....hahhahah

neverlandf
27-07-2008, 10:21 AM
BTW, this new KTV is offering 50% discount for drinks.....hahahhaha cheap cheap...

Went to OxCxR again last night......

Date: 25/7/08
Time:7pm

Last night "was" this OxCxR grant opening... decided to go with 2 friends....
Had quick dinner and took taxi and reached there by 7pm... DAMN.... the outside building and landskaping is NOT ready yet.... the Main Entrance was blocked with funiture and stuffs.... DAMN .... still need to go in through back door...hahhahahah... anyway... business was good... they only Opened 60 rooms and all 60 rooms got occupied..... hahhahha ... I managed to get 1 big room through this lovely AM.... hahhahaha damn.... getting to like her a lot...

anyway, the deco was nice... my friends got impressed.... but the same problem still existed... NOT eoungh girls or NOT many GOOD quality girls....

One of my friends got hard time to pick his girl as NOT enough selection... I already feedback this to the AM.....

anyway... the rest will be SOP...

One thing to note.... this new joint still cannot take outside country Visa or Mastercard.... my friend's card got rejected... hahhahaha

Cheers....

petrolheadsg
27-07-2008, 04:57 PM
so bro petrolhead, what's ur assessment on the long leg gal ?
i was surprised that u did not bring her back but i know u must have valid reason for it ...
u r one guys who dun take nonsense ... kudos to u ..

haha...you are rite. I tried to test her by frenching her...but she was not into it. As you know I also brought an "import" along whose quality and service has been tried and tested. So decision is easy :-)

This place has got a lot to improve if it wants to see my biz. If I cared that much about deco...I might as well remain in S'pore and go to niteclubs in flashy cars.

Optimus_Prime
27-07-2008, 07:15 PM
haha...you are rite. I tried to test her by frenching her...but she was not into it. As you know I also brought an "import" along whose quality and service has been tried and tested. So decision is easy :-)

This place has got a lot to improve if it wants to see my biz. If I cared that much about deco...I might as well remain in S'pore and go to niteclubs in flashy cars.

So the verdict for Oscar is ?????

neverlandf
27-07-2008, 10:21 PM
So the verdict for Oscar is ?????

In my humble 2 cent opinion.... girls in Oscar not many selection... in other words, not enough good quality girls.... They need to recruite more quality girls.... anyway, I still will go once in a while... as I have other target now...

Tony Stark
27-07-2008, 11:01 PM
浪琴岛 Hotel
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA18.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA3.jpg

浪琴岛 Hotel is another good place to stay.. about RMB238 i think... very near to everything...

Hahaha the receptionist gave me a big service apartment room at RMB198 without breakfast. Easily 200 square feet. Including a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, kitchen table, etc. :eek:

Too bad I was only there for a night wor. Will stay at 浪琴岛 Hotel again when I revisit CA. I'm the kind of person that prefers a more homely feel as compared to a hotel room setting like Miraton Hotel in CP. The cheery receptionist greets me when I came back late from D Club. :p

adidas88
27-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Hahaha the receptionist gave me a big service apartment room at RMB198 without breakfast. Easily 200 square feet. Including a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, kitchen table, etc. :eek:

wow ... u got a damn good deal, bro ...
and regarding the KFC breakfast ... they not only provide room service and also 20% disount when order through the front desk ...

hmm..must i PM u for the contact?..or r u going to personally bring me there yrself in Sep...
i love to personally bring u there, bro .. but me cannot make it in sept ...

u mean addidas stayed in the same hotel as ours previously ?
The room is so much smaller than what we are used to in CP.
well... at 238rmb/nite rate, it's value for money and talking abt small room ...wait till u see the one i'm staying in GZ ....
380-425rmb/nite and it's abt 3/4 of the size in CP ....

Tony Stark
27-07-2008, 11:55 PM
wow ... u got a damn good deal, bro ...
and regarding the KFC breakfast ... they not only provide room service and also 20% disount when order through the front desk ...

Haha I believe so. I just told her I called Ms. W**. Maybe they hook up the good deal for me. :p

I saw the KFC breakfast flyer in the room. What great service! Nowadays must learn a thing or two from China man. :P

Happykiwi
28-07-2008, 05:24 AM

I originally had planned to go to CP on 31 July but if bro Neverlandf is joining the group then I don't mind tagging along for some action with you guys(other KTVs like ST also okay lah) but me abit scare to go back to JA leh..... One of the MMs there said that if she ever sees me fooling around in JA she is going to flatten my head ("bian tou") liao! Wah kau, me very scared leh.... :eek: :D

So bro Neverlandf, can you get visa or not from your CO??? Cum lah..... We go and "paint" CA town together lah....:D

neverlandf
28-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Yo Bro Kiwi... 31st July is okay for me.... any KTV is okay for me... JA, ST or OxCxR.... I am RIGHT HERE WAITING for you.... hahhahaha.... you guys decide where to go since you are the visitors hahhahah.....:D

I originally had planned to go to CP on 31 July but if bro Neverlandf is joining the group then I don't mind tagging along for some action with you guys(other KTVs like ST also okay lah) but me abit scare to go back to JA leh..... One of the MMs there said that if she ever sees me fooling around in JA she is going to flatten my head ("bian tou") liao! Wah kau, me very scared leh.... :eek: :D

So bro Neverlandf, can you get visa or not from your CO??? Cum lah..... We go and "paint" CA town together lah....:D

Happykiwi
28-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Yo Bro Kiwi... 31st July is okay for me.... any KTV is okay for me... JA, ST or OxCxR.... I am RIGHT HERE WAITING for you.... hahhahaha.... you guys decide where to go since you are the visitors hahhahah.....:D

Okay lah...... We lead you astray and show you how to pick the wild flowers (ye hua) .... sui boh?? ;)

I'll call you when I get in ETA 1800hrs. :D

Ahh Fatt
28-07-2008, 10:27 AM

HAHAHA, but u alreadi drive a flashy car...... :D

But the diff in SG n CA is in the playabilty of the gals.....
more hiong n more SYT, not like in SG where they behave like golden pussy :p

neverlandf
28-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Okay lah...... We lead you astray and show you how to pick the wild flowers (ye hua) .... sui boh?? ;)

Sounds good to me ... :D

petrolheadsg
28-07-2008, 11:32 AM
HAHAHA, but u alreadi drive a flashy car...... :D

But the diff in SG n CA is in the playabilty of the gals.....
more hiong n more SYT, not like in SG where they behave like golden pussy :p

Fatt kor...cannot agree with you more....thats why still spend $ and time to go over there. Although of late, my picks have been a bit off leh. Maybe its becoz of research going to new places to try out new things. Gotta expect hit and miss i guess :-)

When you guys going to jio me to your local outings...still waiting leh

wallyp88
28-07-2008, 01:15 PM
....but me abit scare to go back to JA leh..... One of the MMs there said that if she ever sees me fooling around in JA she is going to flatten my head ("bian tou") liao! Wah kau, me very scared leh.... :eek: :D

Which girl so hiong? The young and innocent one that you brought to Human shopping;)? Which head is she going to flatten?:D

Ahh Fatt
28-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Fatt kor...cannot agree with you more....thats why still spend $ and time to go over there. Although of late, my picks have been a bit off leh. Maybe its becoz of research going to new places to try out new things. Gotta expect hit and miss i guess :-)

When you guys going to jio me to your local outings...still waiting leh
Since I intro to my kakis to CP/CA. We had cut down locally alot but we still go out once in awhile. Normally by those whose fingers are veri itchy......
But, those outing are in the afternoon 1, like 2 ~ 6pm. Ok with u bo?

Calling Bro GTO,
I maybe able to join your Assn party on 5th Sept. Planning trip 1st ~ 8th Sept...woo hoo.......hur hur hur :D

spoonfork
28-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Thanks to all bros who responded esp.... bro Kiwi, petrolhead, addidas, neverlandf..... sorry if I missed out any! :o

Guess I have to put up an FR when I return.. hehehe

Looking forward to partying with you guys!!!!!

GTOKING
28-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Calling Bro GTO,
I maybe able to join your Assn party on 5th Sept. Planning trip 1st ~ 8th Sept...woo hoo.......hur hur hur

woo woo woo steady pu pi pi , roger fatt korr !!! I got you.
drink coffee with u but no chance to cheong with you , think now is the best time to party with u liao............. haha,

Bro Adidas , you got PM ;)

Happykiwi
29-07-2008, 06:32 AM
Which girl so hiong? The young and innocent one that you brought to Human shopping? Which head is she going to flatten?

Yalah, Xiao Yan..... Wah, only 17 years already so damn fierce. I wish he would be more wild in bed, sigh! :rolleyes:

Bro, are you going to join our expeditionary force on 31 July? I missed your rape scene leh...... You should be a porn star, the way the two girls attempted to rape you! Cum, cum, cum...... We go to ST again...... I want to watch a re-enactment of the whole scene! :D

Happykiwi
29-07-2008, 06:34 AM
Looking forward to partying with you guys!!!!!

Okay, look forward to meeting you and bro neverlandf in CA on 31 July! Let the good times roll! :D

Sinoview
29-07-2008, 07:54 AM
Okay, look forward to meeting you and bro neverlandf in CA on 31 July! Let the good times roll! :D

Kiwi U can hav all yr fun in CA....but cum this Sat...

Get yrself over to CP.... Spoonfork's grp, Ginfff, Giveme, Skotch plus a few more bros ll gather for A BIG PARTY IN cp.......

After party we go shop in SZ.... Hehe....

Lookingaround2
29-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Yalah, Xiao Yan..... Wah, only 17 years already so damn fierce. I wish he would be more wild in bed, sigh! :rolleyes:

Bro, are you going to join our expeditionary force on 31 July? I missed your rape scene leh...... You should be a porn star, the way the two girls attempted to rape you! Cum, cum, cum...... We go to ST again...... I want to watch a re-enactment of the whole scene! :D

wah.. you all "not beautiful" never wait for me go party first,... next time i take all your mms away... :D

neverlandf
29-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Good deal.... must spend some time to chat with Sifu Kiwi... to learn PRC girl handling skills... hahhahaha... BTW, have you all decided where to go?
I am okay with any KTV... hahahhaha

Happykiwi
29-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Kiwi U can hav all yr fun in CA....but cum this Sat...

Get yrself over to CP.... Spoonfork's grp, Ginfff, Giveme, Skotch plus a few more bros ll gather for A BIG PARTY IN cp.......

After party we go shop in SZ.... Hehe....

CO, you know me leh...... How can I miss your party on Saturday? :D You can DEFINITELY count me in! ;) :D

Happykiwi
29-07-2008, 12:17 PM
wah.. you all "not beautiful" never wait for me go party first,... next time i take all your mms away... :D

Bro, you are also invited leh but the party must go on even if you are going to be late! Huat, huat, huat! :D

Cum lah, the more the merrier, change your date to 31 July! Don't delay any longer! :D

petrolheadsg
29-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Since I intro to my kakis to CP/CA. We had cut down locally alot but we still go out once in awhile. Normally by those whose fingers are veri itchy......
But, those outing are in the afternoon 1, like 2 ~ 6pm. Ok with u bo?

Calling Bro GTO,
I maybe able to join your Assn party on 5th Sept. Planning trip 1st ~ 8th Sept...woo hoo.......hur hur hur :D

Timing no prob! unless work beckons of course. You got mail :-)

Haiya always miss you in dragonland. Hey if you swing by Singland drop me a line or gimme a call leh. Meet up for teh also song song!

Lookingaround2
29-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Bro, you are also invited leh but the party must go on even if you are going to be late! Huat, huat, huat! :D

Cum lah, the more the merrier, change your date to 31 July! Don't delay any longer! :D

31 july... cannot lar.. i go on that day alot of people will die...first is myself.. then my bosses, then my client.. then all the customer of the client.. then all the customer of the customer... then...... you get the idea.. so you see... i very important.. (self important) :eek::p

see you on the 3rd Aug at CP, will give you a call. errr.. what number you holding on now?

wallyp88
29-07-2008, 02:24 PM

On you, Bro! But not 31 July, arrive CP only on 3 Aug Sunday. Don't run away ok!:D

spoonfork
29-07-2008, 03:21 PM
On you, Bro! But not 31 July, arrive CP only on 3 Aug Sunday. Don't run away ok!:D

Oi!!!!! I see on 3rd????? :cool:

murali
29-07-2008, 04:09 PM
On you, Bro! But not 31 July, arrive CP only on 3 Aug Sunday. Don't run away ok!:Dseems like going to be a big party going on!

well, if i manage to get my visa extended then i will hope to join u guys!

enjoy yourselves!

DUnNoLah
29-07-2008, 04:20 PM

Me leh? I also going leh!! :D

Cheers!

wallyp88
29-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Oi!!!!! I see on 3rd????? :cool:

Yeh! Big party ah.....Long time never drink with you liao. C u this weekend;)

CO Sino, you still around on 3rd??

spoonfork
30-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Anybody got kangtow for transportation from Guangzhou Baiyun airport to CA? Thanks in advance!!!

Sinoview
30-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Yeh! Big party ah.....Long time never drink with you liao. C u this weekend;)

CO Sino, you still around on 3rd??

Hmmm.... Sat I ll be in CP but one night only.

Leaving for SZ on Sunday 3rd.

C u on Sat .... the gang ll party in CP then....

Cheerios

neverlandf
31-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Bro Kiwi,
Have you landed? Other bros (spoonfork and others) are in CA now... we are waiting for you to decide where to go tonight? JA or ST?
Since this is first time for Spoonfork in CA, I suggest we go to JA lar... more fun... how???

petrolheadsg
31-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Bro Kiwi,
Have you landed? Other bros (spoonfork and others) are in CA now... we are waiting for you to decide where to go tonight? JA or ST?
Since this is first time for Spoonfork in CA, I suggest we go to JA lar... more fun... how???

It will take him some time to clear the airport customs...suggest you call him at about 4 or 5pm. If my recall is accurate from our conversation last nite ...he would much prefer JA to ST :-)

GTOKING
31-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Bro Kiwi,

Bro neverlandf , please help me to take care my sifu .....KIWI , just to ensure he is safely reach CA , the rest he will be better than us haha:D

adidas88
31-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Bro neverlandf , please help me to take care my sifu .....KIWI , just to ensure he is safely reach CA , the rest he will be better than us haha:D

no worries ... bro neverlandf will take care of the grp ..
he make a long distance call to me to check on things ..
that shows how committed he is for tonite party ...
kudos to u, bro ...

meleagent
31-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Dear Fellow Bros,

I n my buddy will be gg to CA on the 4th aug for 3 nights. Any bros will be there? Can we join any fellow bros in chionging as we r the first time there. Will appreciate if any bros can show us a good time there.

Thanks

neverlandf
01-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Yo bro GTOking..... no worries... everything was good last night.... hhahahha
Finally got to meet up with Sifu Kiwi.... very cheerful and funny guy indeed.... hahhaha....of course with his usual chocolate to share with the group hahahha but no Kiwi this time..... hahhahha...

Met up with Spoonfork and his gang tooo.... very fun bros to party with especially when Spoonfork was drunk.... started to talk a lot funny stuffs.... hahhahah

well, after consulting with few bros (bro petrolhead, bro Addidas and bro kiwi), decided to bring the gang to JA as this was the first time that bro Spoonfork and gang in CA.... need to show them CA specialty....hahahha

We were in the new wing room. Bro Kiwi commented that the deco was better than last time now.... after few rounds of mirroring... each bro chose 2 girls except for me.... I had only 1 girl.... I wasn't able to find the second one for the night.... 5 bros + 9 KTVgirls + 1 DJ = 15 people in the room... the room was packed.... hahhaha ....

I chose a hubei girl... quite tall.... about 1.60meter without high hill shoe...

The rest was SOP lar.... dice, singing... bro spoonfork's friend (forgot this nick.... name H++++) sang very well.... hahahha

BUT.... the mm or ktv girls were also happy.... why?? bro spoonfolk and gang and also kiwi... i think .... all of them bought BIG teddy bears for their girls..... damn... hahhaha

10:30pm was the highlight ..... with "nxkxx" dancing on the floor.... hahhaha
The Hubei girl turned out to be good pick.... when she took off her dress.... damn... her boobs was solid..... c cup and solid filled.... I was busy sucking and carressing her boobs.... hhahahhaha

Anyway, the rest of the bros will share thier FR.. we left about 11:15pm.... the mommy was kind enough to ask company van to send us back.... this mommy was cool.... gave a lot of free stuffs... food and 皮蛋粥.... nice 皮蛋粥 after drinking....

Anyway... was fun... but personally... i did not have chance to sit down with bro kiwi to have heart to heart talk about PRC girl vs us relationship topic.... maybe next time.... hahahha...

Cheers....

neverlandf
01-08-2008, 11:05 AM
Thanks bro....

no worries ... bro neverlandf will take care of the grp ..
he make a long distance call to me to check on things ..
that shows how committed he is for tonite party ...
kudos to u, bro ...

petrolheadsg
01-08-2008, 12:53 PM
T

Wah...looks like you all had a GREAT time!!!! well done...any pics to share :-) if not openly can always pm me leh :--)

neverlandf
01-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Wah...looks like you all had a GREAT time!!!! well done...any pics to share :-) if not openly can always pm me leh :--)

No pic leh bro... not sure about Sifu Kiwi.... not sure he took pic or not... hhahahha...

DUnNoLah
02-08-2008, 11:36 AM
No pic leh bro... not sure about Sifu Kiwi.... not sure he took pic or not... hhahahha...

Hi bro,
Joining us tonite? :D
Anyway, thanks for organising the party on thurs, I really enjoy myself!
Thanks bro kiwi to control the bills, so cheap and yet so high.. kekeke

Dun think bro kiwi took pics, if not must ban him from posting, cos will see me naked!! hahaha

Cheers!

grandfather
02-08-2008, 12:28 PM
to all bros,

will be going chang an with my friend on 7 Sept to 13 sept

staying at 东莞亚都酒店
酒店地址: 广东省东莞市长安镇长中路

i was told this hotel is right inside town centre , is it true ?

grandfather
02-08-2008, 12:29 PM
BTW, any one know if we still need to apply VISA if we go in sept?

try to email china embassy in singapopre, but they took forever to reply.

Pearl Jam
02-08-2008, 12:33 PM
BTW, any one know if we still need to apply VISA if we go in sept?

try to email china embassy in singapopre, but they took forever to reply.

yes you still need. The law should be in effect till about end sep or oct.

Pearl Jam
02-08-2008, 12:36 PM
10:30pm was the highlight ..... with "nxkxx" dancing on the floor.... hahhaha
The Hubei girl turned out to be good pick.... when she took off her dress.... damn... her boobs was solid..... c cup and solid filled.... I was busy sucking and carressing her boobs....
Bro your FR makes me start to miss CA again. Need to go back there again soon :D

fuc_99
02-08-2008, 01:03 PM

hi bro, i will also be in CA for Sep 19-20, can i join your outing?

ps. how to get CA from Shenzhen, since i am taking Tigerairway

//bow

GTOKING
02-08-2008, 01:28 PM
to all bros,

will be going chang an with my friend on 7 Sept to 13 sept

staying at 东莞亚都酒店
酒店地址: 广东省东莞市长安镇长中路

i was told this hotel is right inside town centre , is it true ?

Yes , is at the town centre. but the price not so good if compare to lang qin dao hotel. should be about RMB300+ , for lang qin dao only at RMB198 , also at the same area.

hi bro, i will also be in CA for Sep 19-20, can i join your outing?

ps. how to get CA from Shenzhen, since i am taking Tigerairway

//bow

no problem , let me know if you confirm , to CA from shenzhen , use private car driver to CA at about 35min at RMB 120

cheers

if you want the driver contact can pm me:D

Maitong Kit Mak
02-08-2008, 07:07 PM

Bro..19th & 20th Sept u also in CA meh? I might be able to meet up with u during this period..pls kindly PM me your itinery for the Sept trip. Tks!;)

adidas88
02-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Yes , is at the town centre. but the price not so good if compare to lang qin dao hotel. should be about RMB300+ , for lang qin dao only at RMB198 , also at the same area.
I heard the condition of the rooms is old too... In my opinion, LQD is value for money..

fuc_99
03-08-2008, 12:35 PM
just a reminder, from a chinese 'sammyboy' forum

【月亮+】长安沙头酒店KTV被黑记
【验证时间】2008年6月22日
【买春地址】见标题
【信息来源】朋友介绍本帖来源
【小姐数量】200吧
【小姐素质】60--75
【服务项目】裸陪+ML
【价格一览】2/5/8房费不详
【营业时间】我晚黑去的
【环境设备】70
【安全评估】90吧
【验证细节】
星期六果日,约埋几个朋友.话一齐去长安玩裸HI,我本人系未试过呢家野的,一听就当然兴奋到咩甘拉,当时 咩都无打听,直接去银行拿咗1万大元,本想今晚系我埋单的,后来系朋友全部比晒.问题就出响呢 度拉

所有KTV里面的野我就吾想多讲了,不外呼唱下歌,饮下酒,玩下裸HI甘拉,结果呢晚比D朋友罐到大醉,可 能仲要严重D.不过仲系有几分清醒的,最后朋友话单已经埋晒拉,我地几个都决定出去包夜,你都吾可以走,房 已经BOOK好晒拉,可以行得.甘样我米跟住成班人去咗酒店

勉强做完一次之后,真系好累,一觉训到大天光.不过天好似仲未光得晒,条女叫醒我,话要返屋企,因为寻晚饮 得实在好多,头仲系好痛,我都无理甘多,直接数咗800纹比条女,比多20蚊佢打车,我就继续训.一路训到 D朋友过来敲我门先醒,跟住就退房走人.本来我系想埋晒D房费的,但系D朋友见我仲未醒甘样, 就叫我休息下,其他佢地全部搞掂.就甘样开车返到佛山.

返到屋企,冲咗个凉,谂住拿D钱存返落银行,结果,当我拿出那叠钱的时候,手感上已经不对路了,即刻数咗一 次,本来系净返9200蚊的,结果数完就得返 7200蚊,居然吾见咗2000蚊.奇怪拉,去的时候明明系1W的啊,就比咗800小费,其他我一分钱都无 用过,吾通D兄弟玩我?无理由噶,班兄弟都系我多年出生入死的好兄弟,大部分都是公司的人,无 理由甘的.

一谂,肯定系训晚条女搞的鬼拉,我训的时候,隐约听见有人系度翻野的声音.最衰就系自己饮得太醉,根本起吾 到身,如果吾系就可以当场断正条女拉.谂来谂去,都系觉得吾抵,如果当时在酒店的时候拿钱出来我埋房费的话 ,可能还可以追回来,依家人都返咗来,仲追个屁咩.

唉, 今次真系黑仔咯第二日返到公司,将呢件事讲比D兄弟知,点知另外一个同事(当晚无参与活动的)就同我地讲, 佢系其他论坛就见过有人将同类事情写过出来,仲问我地点解仲要去,我地鬼知咩,知的话就吾去沙头酒店拉.你 又吾早D讲,其他人就无事啊,损失的就系我一个人.真系惨咯.

我依家郑重告诫大家,沙头酒店有女贼,大家千万吾好再去拉.因为已经吾系第一次了,我已经吾系第一个受害者 ,可能还有更多人受害添.我地一于唱衰呢间酒店,记得帮我转多D论坛,等多人知道呢间KTV的衰野.等佢无 晒生意做

仲有啊,如果各位兄弟有其他论坛ID的话,帮我转过去拉,因为我就得MC有帐号.本来潜水是好吾岩的,不过 为咗广大淫民的安全,我不得不将我的被黑记讲出来,以保障各位的安全.

neverlandf
03-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Yo bro, glad that you enjoyed yourself.... well, we went to 大郎镇 (DG) for weekend getaway.... stayed one night there just for sight-seeing and shopping..... Anyway, on Saturday Night, we took taxi to CP (about RMB25). Actually CP is very near to 大郎镇 (i got to know when I was in 大郎镇)... hhahah... we went to the Revolving Restautant near 步行街 for dinner... damn nice actually up at 29th floor and can see all CP town night view.... saw 新地disco from the restauarant as the disco put up long-distance sport light to attract attention hhahahhaa.... heard good place dancing and extra stuff... hhahahha... hope to spend one night in CP soon..... cheers...

Hi bro,
Joining us tonite? :D
Anyway, thanks for organising the party on thurs, I really enjoy myself!
Thanks bro kiwi to control the bills, so cheap and yet so high.. kekeke

Dun think bro kiwi took pics, if not must ban him from posting, cos will see me naked!! hahaha

Cheers!

grandfather
04-08-2008, 09:33 AM
yes you still need. The law should be in effect till about end sep or oct.

ok, thanks, will go apply VISA.:D

grandfather
04-08-2008, 09:37 AM

no problem , let me know if you confirm , to CA from shenzhen , use private car driver to CA at about 35min at RMB 120

cheers

Hi Bro, thanks , so do you have the url for that hotel? can PM me that and also the driver contact? will be taking tigerair also, so reach SZ will be midnite, going off from SG on 6 sept and reach SZ on 7 sept 1am.

surachai
04-08-2008, 01:49 PM
just received news that quite a few KTVs will be closed from 5th onwards in CA. How long will they be closed is not known yet. Will post when there is any updates.:(

fuc_99
04-08-2008, 04:46 PM
just received news that quite a few KTVs will be closed from 5th onwards in CA. How long will they be closed is not known yet. Will post when there is any updates.:(

i guess that's for the fxxking Olympic, will be over two weeks later.

neverlandf
04-08-2008, 05:02 PM
JA still open even on Olympic opening night.... DJ girls are wearing sports wear (t-shirt and shorts) nowadays for the big game....

Maitong Kit Mak
04-08-2008, 06:18 PM

:rolleyes: Guess will be at least till end of Aug... But by the time u and gang go..all should be back to biz leow la...:D

GTOKING
04-08-2008, 07:23 PM
:rolleyes: Guess will be at least till end of Aug... But by the time u and gang go..all should be back to biz leow la...:D

haha , yes , by the time we reach , the ktv reopen again, just in time:D

adidas88
05-08-2008, 12:00 AM
haha , yes , by the time we reach , the ktv reopen again, just in time:D

reopen again and all the meimei's r hungry ..... :D:D

wallyp88
05-08-2008, 12:05 PM

Our group will be heading down to CA from CP today, will update you guy later......:D

DUnNoLah
05-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Our group will be heading down to CA from CP today, will update you guy later......:D

Can bng me along? :D

Cheers!!

fuc_99
06-08-2008, 09:07 PM
which KTV do you bros go nowadays?

ji'an? shatou? or dongfang Meili?

surachai
06-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Ok latest news is that business as usual til further notice. And JA fans going to see a change of uniform and they will also be having a Beauty Pageant soon. So I guess the good times are still rolling...;) GTO how come they never ask us to be judge ah?

chanyboy
07-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Ok latest news is that business as usual til further notice. And JA fans going to see a change of uniform and they will also be having a Beauty Pageant soon. So I guess the good times are still rolling...;) GTO how come they never ask us to be judge ah?

suai-ge cannot be judge, otherwise all the SYT mm will be distracted from performing their best for the audience...

Onli old men like me can take the role of a 'verifier' (aka janitor of the court): test test water, test test papaya (hopefully the next round my tummy will no longer give me the problem like I had in that last trip...)

Hv fun bros...wish I'm there..and we play the chopstick game which I declined last time becos of my condition..! Besides, there's another type of game as one bro posted earlier...fun indeed..

boobiieee
07-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Ok latest news is that business as usual til further notice. And JA fans going to see a change of uniform and they will also be having a Beauty Pageant soon.

Wah got beauty pageant too ah.... think all bros thoughts will be on whether can get the beauty contestants to sit with them. With the thought of going for further "ECA" later.... ha ha :p

Maitong Kit Mak
07-08-2008, 09:02 AM

Bro..they never ask u to be the judge becoz they thought u still in the mountain...Who knows all of a sudden u are so ACTIVE in the forum now :D I think they will reserve a seat for u now.

boobiieee
07-08-2008, 09:10 AM
I dunwan to be judge, me just want to be the one to apply make-up on their boobs and legs backstage :D

surachai
07-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Hv fun bros...wish I'm there..and we play the chopstick game which I declined last time becos of my condition..! Besides, there's another type of game as one bro posted earlier...fun indeed..

NO problem bro..the chopstick game another day...With regards to the other game, I think i do know which one you are talking abt!!;) We can definitely do that the next time round!!

surachai
07-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Bro..they never ask u to be the judge becoz they thought u still in the mountain...Who knows all of a sudden u are so ACTIVE in the forum now :D I think they will reserve a seat for u now.

Wah lau u dun keep track of me leh...Why wanna collect info of my activities and black mail me is it?:p

petrolheadsg
07-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Latest reports from bros who are presently in CA

Went to JA on Tue. Had loads of fun including girls in Olympic costume/short skirts and stripping :-)

All bros happy except one who could not find tall beauty to suit his fine tastebuds.

Apparently one other bro imported gal from Prince (huang jiang) and she gamely joined in stripping game too!!!!

Last nites Venue was DFML!

This particularly bro with exquisite taste managed to get his tall long legged beauty on first pick!!! and from what I understand she actively groped him and BBBJ him all through the night. I dont think he was unhappy about not getting enuff sleep hahahaa

Another bro brought an import from JA to DFML but ended up perplexed as to whether he made a bad decision ..in his own words...bringing sand to the beach!

WISH I WAS THERE :-(

Kudos to my DJ gal for making it up and taking care of my Bros in ensuring that the gal selection was good (quite different from my last visit)

Maitong Kit Mak
07-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Wah lau u dun keep track of me leh...Why wanna collect info of my activities and black mail me is it?:p

:DAiyah...I got shit loads of your evidence leow..I guess vice versa as well...No need to blackmail u la...someone just buy me a big meal last night...:p Anyway u always dig hole urself and fall in one..so need me meh:rolleyes:

TinTin130670
07-08-2008, 12:55 PM

Went to JA on Tue. Had loads of fun including girls in Olympic costume/short skirts and stripping :-)

All bros happy except one who could not find tall beauty to suit his fine tastebuds.

Apparently one other bro imported gal from Prince (huang jiang) and she gamely joined in stripping game too!!!!

This particularly bro with exquisite taste managed to get his tall long legged beauty on first pick!!! and from what I understand she actively groped him and BBBJ him all through the night. I dont think he was unhappy about not getting enuff sleep hahahaa

Another bro brought an import from JA to DFML but ended up perplexed as to whether he made a bad decision ..in his own words...bringing sand to the beach!

Kudos to my DJ gal for making it up and taking care of my Bros in ensuring that the gal selection was good (quite different from my last visit)

Hmm...the Bro who like tall beauty....sound like Bro Neverlandf...he's forever into tall & slim beauty....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
07-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Latest reports from bros who are presently in CA ....
WISH I WAS THERE

for a moment ... i thought u r there ....:eek:
me got scare scare .... :o

Hmm...the Bro who like tall beauty....sound like Bro Neverlandf...he's forever into tall & slim beauty...
bro neverlandf ??? any gals he also want ... :D

wallyp88
07-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Latest reports from bros who are presently in CA...

Wow.. Can post FR without being there. I up you 4 points for writing a good FR on our behalf.

One of the bro picked a "papaya(.)(.)" girl. hihihi.....

neverlandf
07-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Hmm...the Bro who like tall beauty....sound like Bro Neverlandf...he's forever into tall & slim beauty....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Bro Tin Tin understands me well... hahahha...anyway... that bro that bro Petrolhead meantioned was NOT me lar.... hahahhaha.... bro pretrolhead's gang did not contact me... hahhahah....

Anyway, I went to JA also last night (Wed night) with my customer... had great time... picked a tall & slim 20 years old Hunan MM.... with round & full boobs (C cup)... damn nice... usual lar... naked naked dancing with Techno Music... then she sat on top of me like (cowgirl style) with still naked... rock rock rock on top of me... then opened my jeans and HJ my didi for a while... hahahha

neverlandf
07-08-2008, 05:53 PM
for a moment ... i thought u r there ....:eek:
me got scare scare .... :o

bro neverlandf ??? any gals he also want ... :D

Recently, I found that CA has suddenly got a lot of young pretty, sweet MMs.... seriously man... everywhere I go, I will find them especially nowadays the weather is getting hot and most MMs are wearing hot pants or short jeans now exposing their legs... long fair legs... yummmy...... hard to control your mind.... karma karma.... hahahhaha

fuc_99
07-08-2008, 05:59 PM

envy, what an exciting life.

btw, what is DFML? seems like another KTV, higher class?

thanks a lot

best regards.

SexKing972
07-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Count down on .................

30 Aug 2008 Party Night At CA:D

bonk88
07-08-2008, 10:01 PM
btw, what is DFML? seems like another KTV, higher class?

Well, if i am not wrong, DFML should be Dong Fang Mei Li...
Rtie bro petrolheadsg..:D

neverlandf
08-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Any bro been to 清溪 (Dongguan)? Heard there is cheap...RMB100 for sit and RMB500 for ON.. true? any KTV or massage that you recommend? Plan to go Aug15 - 17 weekends.... thanks thanks for advise...

adidas88
08-08-2008, 11:16 AM
affirmative ...

Recently, I found that CA has suddenly got a lot of young pretty, sweet MMs.... seriously man... everywhere I go, I will find them especially nowadays the weather is getting hot and most MMs are wearing hot pants or short jeans now exposing their legs... long fair legs... yummmy...... hard to control your mind.... karma karma.... hahahhaha
probably the migration from BJ, SH due to the olympic clampdown ...

then she sat on top of me like (cowgirl style) with still naked... rock rock rock on top of me... then opened my jeans and HJ my didi for a while... hahahha
hehe ... bro petrolheadsg have his dick "iced" by the naked dancers the last time we were there ... :D

petrolheadsg
08-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Yes Bro Bonk88 - DFML is Dong Fang Mei Li :-)

Bro adidas...tks for lunch :-) good to catch up. Hope to get you iced soon as well hehehe...haiz...Oct too far away lah!!! cum join us sooner in Sep

adidas88
08-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Bro adidas...tks for lunch :-) good to catch up. Hope to get you iced soon as well hehehe...haiz...Oct too far away lah!!! cum join us sooner in Sep

u r welcome bro ... and it's nice to meet up bro 3dee too ..
i don't mind to get "iced" by the mm's ....:D but me really cannot make it in september ... sorry ..

we'll catch up again and cheong in PRC ....
cheers

GTOKING
08-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Any bro been to 清溪 (Dongguan)? Heard there is cheap...RMB100 for sit and RMB500 for ON.. true? any KTV or massage that you recommend? Plan to go Aug15 - 17 weekends.... thanks thanks for advise...

i love this place , wanna follow:D

neverlandf
08-08-2008, 05:08 PM

Any Massage Parlour or KTV that I should go? Thanks Thanks for advise....

fuc_99
08-08-2008, 05:54 PM

well, i heard that's a good place in terms of gal's quality

fuc_99
08-08-2008, 05:55 PM

be careful, maybe all dinosaurs...

GTOKING
08-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Any Massage Parlour or KTV that I should go? Thanks Thanks for advise....

be careful, maybe all dinosaurs...

haha , im the dinosaurs too :D

bro neverlandf , pm me for detail .......;)

XR29
09-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Hi to all,

After seeing the whole FR on Changan, it make me more eager to go...Any bro going next week or the next next week... I like to join in. :)

bonk88
09-08-2008, 10:34 AM
well, i heard that's a good place in terms of gal's quality

True to speak, even thot i been to CA for the 1st time and end up in this ktv, the gal quality there so so only...that is my opinion all bros dont get offenced
Will still go back to CA ,but this time look for my OL:D

fuc_99
09-08-2008, 11:29 AM
True to speak, even thot i been to CA for the 1st time and end up in this ktv, the gal quality there so so only...that is my opinion all bros dont get offenced
Will still go back to CA ,but this time look for my OL:D

woo~~, how did you find OL? envy.

btw, how would you compare those gal with singapore KTV gals such as BS?

XR29
09-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Bro Gotoking/Neverlandf,

Hope that both of u can guide me in getting to CA..This is my first time going there. Any bro keen to join me..I be going on 18 Aug.

wolfmaster
09-08-2008, 12:26 PM
anyone can share the visa info here?

my trip are all last min trip that I cannot prepare before-time...
the application time will take 1 week and i cannot afford to leave my passport in the china embassy for that long..

(traveling weekly)

any idea?

l3est
09-08-2008, 12:37 PM
anyone can share the visa info here?

my trip are all last min trip that I cannot prepare before-time...
the application time will take 1 week and i cannot afford to leave my passport in the china embassy for that long..

(traveling weekly)

any idea?

u can make a fast one by paying more it take u 2 day only

bonk88
09-08-2008, 02:10 PM
woo~~, how did you find OL? envy.

btw, how would you compare those gal with singapore KTV gals such as BS?

Instead of go ktv, afternoon or at nite go shop shop look look see see lol,
Same of the OL i know them from internet, same know in PRC....

How to compare the PRC in BS and in their home ground?
Is depend on yourself bro, i like the process of sian the gal other then ktv meimei. The still have same nice PRC gals in sin, but me still like to PRC gal in their home town...
May be when u go there , u can know better...

XR29
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM

Bro Neverlandf,

U confirm going to 清溪 on 15 to 17 Aug?

neverlandf
09-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Hi Bro... yes but it is for personal reason... not purely for cheong... but other things... hope you understand... anyway... just PM you.... please come end of this month... Bro GTO will have BIG party in CA on 30th AUg.... a lot of Bros will be coming.... hahhahha

Bro Neverlandf,

U confirm going to 清溪 on 15 to 17 Aug?

XR29
09-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi Bro... yes but it is for personal reason... not purely for cheong... but other things... hope you understand... anyway... just PM you.... please come end of this month... Bro GTO will have BIG party in CA on 30th AUg.... a lot of Bros will be coming.... hahhahha

Ok. Btw the way, since the party is on 30 Aug. When will u guys be leaving Singapore and what are the itinery for this trip?

SexKing972
10-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Association Party Night

Date : 30 Aug 2008 ( Saturday )
Time start : 1900hrs ~ 0100hrs ( can leave early if you wish )
Venus : CA - one of the famous KTV ,
will inform on the actual date thru phone
Room : Estimate 2 big president room
Damage : One person about RMB350 ~ 400
( Included Mummy & DJ tips , Excluded your own girl tips )
Girl damage : 200/500/800
Recommended Hotel : Lang Qin Dao Hotel at RMB 198 ~ RMB 238

Anyone wanna join the party , pm to GTOKING or neverlandf:D

Please take note that we will not make any profit to the party, everyone have to share the bill , just have fun and knowing each other.

remark : for those who wanna join the party take note, we are the party wolf, open minded and wild type, you must be steady and be ready.

RESPECT EACH OTHER IS OUR MAIN COMMUNICATION TOOLS

neverlandf
10-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Association Party Night

Please take note that we will not make any profit to the party, everyone have to share the bill , just have fun and knowing each other.

remark : for those who wanna join the party take note, we are the party wolf, open minded and wild type, you must be steady and be ready.

Yo Bro... good one..."we are the party wolf, open minded and wild type, you must be steady and be ready." hahhahhahaa
Be prepared to see boobs, pussy and oppsssss... maybe dick also on that night.... hhahahhahaha:D;)

XR29
10-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Hi,

Any Samsters out there who will be at Changan(CA), Dongguan from 18 Aug to 25 Aug, pls pm me as I will be there during this period?:)

TinTin130670
10-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Association Party Night

Hmmm....30th Aug only...too bad i'll be there on 5th Sep, so will miss the party...unless Chairman GTO organise 1 on the 5th...:(

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
10-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Hmmm....30th Aug only...too bad i'll be there on 5th Sep, so will miss the party...unless Chairman GTO organise 1 on the 5th...:(

Cheers,
TinTin

tintin ... change ur date and we can join Chairman GTO party ....:D

Happykiwi
12-08-2008, 11:37 AM
I had a wonderful few days at CA, thanks to the wonderful brothers and MMs who kept me company. Without them, CA would be a real boring place!

Shall I name names or shall this be my little secret- for the time being? Hahaha..... Thanks must go to Joe, Sam, Alvin, Wally, Peter, Henry, Kong, Keith, Poon, plus others whose names have slipped me but your faces shall remain forever in my memory like little mugshots in the FBI files!! :D

Once again, thanks guys, you are really a great bunch to party with! :D

As for the CA MMs and KTVs in general compared with CP, it really confirms my earlier observations. On the whole, CA MMs provide better service than CP MMs and the KTVs are cheaper than their counter parts in CP. In my opinion, TDWX have more mature girls while both DFML and JA have more SYTs and they are all good in their own ways. I was really smitten by this girl I took from DFML who would not let go of my dick all night and all day after that!! My little brother was getting a real healthy massage under the table even as I enjoyed my Yum Char lunch with all the brothers. (Did any of them notice?) :)

Hahaha..... I guess after five years of cheonging in DG, I finally had my wish come true!! :D

XR29
12-08-2008, 12:30 PM
I had a wonderful few days at CA, thanks to the wonderful brothers and MMs who kept me company. Without them, CA would be a real boring place!

Shall I name names or shall this be my little secret- for the time being? Hahaha..... Thanks must go to Joe, Sam, Alvin, Wally, Peter, Henry, Kong, Keith, Poon, plus others whose names have slipped me but your faces shall remain forever in my memory like little mugshots in the FBI files!! :D

As for the CA MMs and KTVs in general compared with CP, it really confirms my earlier observations. On the whole, CA MMs provide better service than CP MMs and the KTVs are cheaper than their counter parts in CP. In my opinion, TDWX have more mature girls while both DFML and JA have more SYTs and they are all good in their own ways. I was really smitten by this girl I took from DFML who would not let go of my dick all night and all day after that!! My little brother was getting a real healthy massage under the table even as I enjoyed my Yum Char lunch with all the brothers. (Did any of them notice?) :)

Hahaha..... I guess after five years of cheonging in DG, I finally had my wish come true!! :D

Hi Bro Happykiwi,

Good Sharing, it will be helpful for me as I will be at CA from 18th to 2 Sep. Up u with my 2 humble points.

surachai
12-08-2008, 01:12 PM

Bro kiwi, was a pity could not meet up with u on this trip. Just in case you are wondering who am I...Xiao Lin the driver was recommended by me when u were stranded at JA the 1st time you were there.

Glad that you enjoyed and wish we can meet up soon in the near future.
The monthst you were not around..the driver keep asking me abt you..So i guess not only the MMs misses you, probably half the economy in CA and Humen does!! :p

Cheers

Happykiwi
12-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Bro kiwi, was a pity could not meet up with u on this trip. Just in case you are wondering who am I...Xiao Lin the driver was recommended by me when u were stranded at JA the 1st time you were there.

The monthst you were not around..the driver keep asking me abt you..So i guess not only the MMs misses you, probably half the economy in CA and Humen does!! :p

Cheers

Hahaha..... I remember you, Sifu Txoxxx! How are you? Long time no see..... :D

Thanks for introducing Ah Lin. I asked Ah Lin about you too when he picked me up at SZ airport, and he said that you were not in town. So, perhaps next month (late Sept) we can meet up. :)

XR29
12-08-2008, 01:40 PM

Cheers

Bro Suarchai,

Understand that u will be going on 27th Aug to 2nd Sep rite, hope to see u there and party with yr group before joing Gtoking association party on the 30 Aug.Cheers...

Happykiwi
12-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Hi Bro Happykiwi,

Good Sharing, it will be helpful for me as I will be at CA from 18th to 2 Sep. Up u with my 2 humble points.

Thank you for upping me! Cheers! :)

neverlandf
12-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Went to Oscar last night with 2 girl friends for drinks.... booked a small room for 3 of us.... anyway, surprised to find out that they still offer 50% discount for drinks....until 28th Aug....

Half way through drinking.... decided to check out the 大厅.... surprised to find not many males drinking at the table instead got 3-4 diff tables with GIRLS drinking.... some of the girls quite CUN... hahhaha... not bad at all ....

adidas88
12-08-2008, 03:08 PM
Went to Oscar last night with 2 girl friends for drinks....
.... :eek:... did i read it wrong ?? with 2 gals to oscar ??
hm ... what's ur agenda, bro ??:confused:

Ahh Fatt
12-08-2008, 06:42 PM
.... :eek:... did i read it wrong ?? with 2 gals to oscar ??
hm ... what's ur agenda, bro ??:confused:
Bro Adidas88,

Wow, u just came back n now u r booked for month end.....
Me oso in CP from 29th...kekeke with OP n Ahh boi.......:D

Bro GTO, might me able to join u on ur Associates Party on the 5th Sept? if can, can join bo ? :D

bonk88
12-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Bro Adidas88,

Wow, u just came back n now u r booked for month end.....
Me oso in CP from 29th...kekeke with OP n Ahh boi.......

Hahaha, cos he miss the meimei so much that cant wait till oct, and also that the meimei so nice to him form day one , they are like lover at the GZ beijing lu...:D

adidas88
12-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Hahaha, cos he miss the meimei so much that cant wait till oct, and also that the meimei so nice to him form day one , they are like lover at the GZ beijing lu...:D

aiyah.. She keep asking me to go see her soon and me also miss her.. So just go back for a short trip and spend time with her...
I cannot agreed anything less.. She really treat me beary nice during my last trip... Great gf feeling...

griffinthanos
13-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Sounds like 30th Aug, the place to be is in CA.... I will try to arrange my schedule to join u guys there. Keep me informed bro GTOking.

Ahh Fatt
13-08-2008, 10:01 AM
aiyah.. She keep asking me to go see her soon and me also miss her.. So just go back for a short trip and spend time with her...
I cannot agreed anything less.. She really treat me beary nice during my last trip... Great gf feeling...
Kekeke,

This is the REAL Gongtao that keep us going back......be careful :D:p

petrolheadsg
13-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Wow.. Can post FR without being there. I up you 4 points for writing a good FR on our behalf.

No worries bro :-) Hey give a FIRST HAND account lah? Heard you guys had a blast!!!

Can still smell the honey from your fingers ....heheheh

adidas88
13-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Kekeke,

This is the REAL Gongtao that keep us going back......be careful :D:p

thanks for the advises, bro ...
will thread water carefully .... dun want to get drown ...
but men is always like this lar ... very 贱 ... :D

wish4sex
13-08-2008, 11:17 AM

Cheers,
TinTin

No worries, if you look at GTOKING's signature, he has a series of

Association Party Night At CA
30 Aug 2008, 05 Sep 2008
19 Sep 2008, 20 Sep 2008

which you can join anytime:D:D.

Cheers

neverlandf
13-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Shall we start the roll call for 30th Aug GTO's party??? hahahha

1. GTO
2. SexKing972
3. Neverlandf

Association Party Night

Happykiwi
13-08-2008, 12:33 PM
No worries bro :-) Hey give a FIRST HAND account lah? Heard you guys had a blast!!!

Can still smell the honey from your fingers ....heheheh

Bro, wait till I tell you about the foot massage ger I bonked..... :eek: I guarantee that you wouldn't put your finger anyway near a pussy ever.... again!!:D

Wai humsup lao, are you talking about me behind my back again?? :rolleyes: Okay lah, I up your points provided you don't mention anything about my adventures. Sui boh??:D

wallyp88
13-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Wai humsup lao, are you talking about me behind my back again?? :rolleyes: Okay lah, I up your points provided you don't mention anything about my adventures. Sui boh??

Me? humsup lao? Who was the one with so many KTV mms still not happy and must go after the foot massage girl?? Guess now you learn it the hard way...:D

Met another bro in CP who kena a KTV mm with dry sotong smell:eek:

I am going to avoid seafood for awhile.....:p

Ahh Fatt
13-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Bro, wait till I tell you about the foot massage ger I bonked.....

Hehehe, so, this is the reasons u neber wanna bonk another foot massage gal...... :eek:

tell me leh...... :p

WOW, PARTY on 30th Aug....sounds good

will need to chk with my grp if they wanna travell up to CA, if not guess will be partying in CP.... :D

petrolheadsg
13-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Bro, wait till I tell you about the foot massage ger I bonked..... :eek: I guarantee that you wouldn't put your finger anyway near a pussy ever.... again!!

Foot massage girl...that says it all...need I say more ? :-) Like asking a monkey to fly and wondering why they lie motionless on the ground after leaping off a skyscraper!

Me? humsup lao? Who was the one with so many KTV mms still not happy and must go after the foot massage girl?? Guess now you learn it the hard way...

Met another bro in CP who kena a KTV mm with dry sotong smell:eek:

I am going to avoid seafood for awhile.....

Gross...too much info. Pls wipe...no...disinfect your fingers before going to KFC pls:p

bonk88
13-08-2008, 04:12 PM

Bro, just a advise from my experienced, not to mention about ktv gals, even the OL or PRC gals beside ktv gals that i had before, their will do all they can just to get u into their way( i call that as trap).
U may f*** around, but do remember how to handle it when situation is out of your way.
I do honestly said that i like to play OL or other then ktv meimei more, but i will take control the situation, if not...bye...my OL...and look for next tgt...:D

Remember ho,QC my XX only ha...hahahaha:D

wish4sex
13-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Shall we start the roll call for 30th Aug GTO's party??? hahahha.

1. GTO
2. SexKing972
3. Neverlandf
4. Wish4sex

Countdown 14 Days to CP/CA:):)

GTOKING
13-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Bro GTO, might me able to join u on ur Associates Party on the 5th Sept? if can, can join bo ?

haha , fatt korr . you are most welcome !!

GTOKING
13-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Please do not post rollcall for some reason behind .:D

Thanks

adidas88
13-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Bro, just a advise from my experienced, not to mention about ktv gals, even the OL or PRC gals beside ktv gals that i had before, their will do all they can just to get u into their way( i call that as trap).
U may f*** around, but do remember how to handle it when situation is out of your way.
I do honestly said that i like to play OL or other then ktv meimei more, but i will take control the situation, if not...bye...my OL...and look for next tgt...
thanks for the advise, bro ...
if situation get out of hand ... i'll just run back to sillypore lor ... :D

Remember ho,QC my XX only ha...hahahaha
aiyo ... u very 啰嗦 .....:mad:

Happykiwi
13-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Gross...too much info. Pls wipe...no...disinfect your fingers before going to KFC pls:p

Hehehe....... Wally thinks it is finger-licking good! :D

Me? humsup lao? Who was the one with so many KTV mms still not happy and must go after the foot massage girl?? Guess now you learn it the hard way...

Talking about the girls from JY, do you remember the girl that I took to Virgin, whom a few of you were lusting over? While I was in CA she sent me a long SMS proposing that I bao her :eek:..... Walau, so quick worr.... Do you want her or not?? I can introduce to you if you like.:D

XR29
13-08-2008, 10:15 PM
I do honestly said that i like to play OL or other then ktv meimei more, but i will take control the situation, if not...bye...my OL...and look for next tgt...:D

Remember ho,QC my XX only ha...hahahaha:D

Bro,

Gd Sharing, up u with my 2 humble points...

fuc_99
13-08-2008, 10:24 PM
1. GTO
2. SexKing972
3. Neverlandf
4. Wish4sex

Countdown 14 Days to CP/CA:):)

envy, countdown 30 days to CA for the mid-Sep party..

haha

DUnNoLah
14-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Talking about the girls from JY, do you remember the girl that I took to Virgin, whom a few of you were lusting over? While I was in CA she sent me a long SMS proposing that I bao her :eek:..... Walau, so quick worr.... Do you want her or not?? I can introduce to you if you like.:D

Yoz bro kiwi,
Bao her!! when u not around, we "help" you comfort her!!! hahahaha

Cheers!!:D

Happykiwi
14-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Yoz bro kiwi,
Bao her!! when u not around, we "help" you comfort her!!! hahahaha

Cheers!!:D

:rolleyes:Aiyah, with wolves like you around....... I DunNoLah!:D;)

Happykiwi
14-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Hehehe, so, this is the reasons u neber wanna bonk another foot massage gal...... :eek:

tell me leh...... :p

Ah Fatt-koh, wait I tell you when we are having KFC in Sland? :eek: Sui boh??:D

Ahh Fatt
14-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Ah Fatt-koh, wait I tell you when we are having KFC in Sland? :eek: Sui boh??:D

Swee..... :D
waiting for ur arrival.....should be in Sept rite ?? :p

Lookingaround2
14-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Swee..... :D
waiting for ur arrival.....should be in Sept rite ?? :p

Trust me.. you don't want to know... esp when having KFC.:eek:

GTOKING
14-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Swee.....
waiting for ur arrival.....should be in Sept rite ?? :

Combo set A from me:D

Happykiwi
15-08-2008, 05:16 AM
Trust me.. you don't want to know... esp when having KFC.

Hahaha...... I think our Ah Fatt-koh has cast iron stomach leh..... but then he may have to look more carefully and smell the "chicken" first before he licks his fingers! :D

Combo set A from me.

Wah Sifu, you also like KFC meh?? Wait lah, I can get you the real KFC "chicken" from CP foot massage place! It is finger licking good- smells bloody AWFUL as well!:D;)

Oh, after my encounter with the footy ger I think I may just give the factory gers a miss..... at least until I have recovered completely from my ordeal...... hiaz... (sigh)! :rolleyes:

neverlandf
15-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Hahaha...... I think our Ah Fatt-koh has cast iron stomach leh..... but then he may have to look more carefully and smell the "chicken" first before he licks his fingers! :D

Wah Sifu, you also like KFC meh?? Wait lah, I can get you the real KFC "chicken" from CP foot massage place! It is finger licking good- smells bloody AWFUL as well!:D;)

Oh, after my encounter with the footy ger I think I may just give the factory gers a miss..... at least until I have recovered completely from my ordeal...... hiaz... (sigh)! :rolleyes:

Sifu, you mean her vaginal smelly? is it fishy smell? that one is caused by bacteria... need to avoid that ..... hahhahah

Ahh Fatt
15-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Trust me.. you don't want to know... esp when having KFC.
Aiya, just story and learn something mah....

Originally Posted by GTOKING
Combo set A from me

ONZ, veri swee. wu up size bo....hehe :D

Originally Posted by Happykiwi
Wah Sifu, you also like KFC meh?? Wait lah, I can get you the real KFC "chicken" from CP foot massage place! It is finger licking good- smells bloody AWFUL as well!

Oh, after my encounter with the footy ger I think I may just give the factory gers a miss..... at least until I have recovered completely from my ordeal...... hiaz... !

hehe, Sifu. Sometimes, they say that these are the indication they are are "real gems", unpolished...hehehe. If got no smell, than they are not FRESH... :eek:

But, my current KC, oso an foot massage gal, great body, nice n tight pussy and Great GF feeling...... keep me going back for more...haha :D

adidas88
15-08-2008, 03:25 PM
But, my current KC, oso an foot massage gal, great body, nice n tight pussy and Great GF feeling...... keep me going back for more...haha :D
hm ... bro ah fatt is also into KC now .....:D

GTOKING
15-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Association Party Night

PM me or Bro neverlandf if you wanna join the party

remark : bro neverlandf , please update me your headcount thru pm .

adidas88
15-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Association Party Night

too bad i cannot join in although i am in PRC .... :(

surachai
15-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Association Party Night

Can i join too? I never attend these parties before..is it fun?:-)

Lookingaround2
15-08-2008, 08:37 PM

You never attend before!!!! NB I'm been seening ghost!!! :D

neverlandf
15-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Yes Sir, roger roger.... so far no PM... hahhahah....
Anyway, I am counting the BIG day now.... felt damn bored staying in CA.....
Just went to JA again 2 night ago.... not much excitment already... even at 10:30pm.... when the special activity started.... me not excited at all... hhahahhaha Don know why... hhahahhah... damn damn ....

Association Party Night

nex100
16-08-2008, 04:08 AM

Me also new leh. Currently in Guangzhou, hope to join u guys too!

adidas88
16-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Yes Sir, roger roger.... so far no PM... hahhahah....
Anyway, I am counting the BIG day now.... felt damn bored staying in CA.....
Just went to JA again 2 night ago.... not much excitment already... even at 10:30pm.... when the special activity started.... me not excited at all... hhahahhaha Don know why... hhahahhah... damn damn ....

bro ... u r getting tired of the same type of entertainment now ...
anyone will too .... especially when u r alone ....
u need to venture into more adventurous type .... maybe like sianing housewife ... :D

3dee
16-08-2008, 05:54 PM
You never attend before!!!! NB I'm been seening ghost!!!

now is chinese calendar 7th month, i won't be surprise if you see the floating object going around... :D

bro neverlandf, life is always about the cycle and this is also same for cheong.

as i posted before:

many bros will have the similar experience like this:
1. going to cp/ca is always excited in the beginning;
2. then after a while, you will feel bored about the ktv girl, bbs girl, sauna girl;
3. then you will move to a bit challenging ones like DJ, AM, foot massage girl;
4. after a while, when you feel bored, you will go for a bit more challenging ones like make-up girl, waitress, receptionist, dancer...
5. then, what is next?

if you only go cp/ca/hj few months once, that is alright; but for those who go frequently, and have been going for long, then, what and where is the next excitement playground?

want something different? how about uni student??... or part time model??? :D

GTOKING
17-08-2008, 08:59 AM

Congras.....now you reach another cheongters level :D
should be in the black belt now:D

Tony Stark
17-08-2008, 01:27 PM
too bad i cannot join in although i am in PRC .... :(

Don't say liao 重色轻友 hor? :rolleyes: :D

skyman
17-08-2008, 09:43 PM

Due to the overwhelming response, your application will be considered and it subject to your physical test. First you hav to strip all for all the bros to see whether you're qualified to participate just like one of our bros mentioned in other thread on how China select the preties for the gals that would like to participate in the Olympic.

Cheersss....:D

fuc_99
17-08-2008, 11:02 PM
now is chinese calendar 7th month, i won't be surprise if you see the floating object going around... :D

bro neverlandf, life is always about the cycle and this is also same for cheong.

as i posted before:

2. then after a while, you will feel bored about the ktv girl, bbs girl, sauna girl;
4. after a while, when you feel bored, you will go for a bit more challenging ones like make-up girl, waitress, receptionist, dancer...
5. then, what is next?

if you only go cp/ca/hj few months once, that is alright; but for those who go frequently, and have been going for long, then, what and where is the next excitement playground?

want something different? how about uni student??... or part time model??? :D

good point bro,
but i am afraid it is difficult to find Uni students in CA or CP, you need to look for them in bigger cities such as GZ or SZ

surachai
17-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Due to the overwhelming response, your application will be considered and it subject to your physical test. First you hav to strip all for all the bros to see whether you're qualified to participate just like one of our bros mentioned in other thread on how China select the preties for the gals that would like to participate in the Olympic.

Dun make me regret saving you from all the naked MMs in JSMZ when they tried stripping you the last time...;) Next round i will be helping them...

U want programme for 27th no need go CP mah...thought u wanted Miss Wang to company u??

surachai
17-08-2008, 11:23 PM

Obviously...All u have been seeing are all 色鬼!

U coming this round??

Lookingaround2
17-08-2008, 11:43 PM

U coming this round??

I'm cumming... I'm cumming... faster, faster.... ahhhh.... *shoot*

yeah... I'm cumming.. :D

dancetoo
18-08-2008, 02:24 AM
I want Miss Wang too!!!! :)~~~~~

Dun make me regret saving you from all the naked MMs in JSMZ when they tried stripping you the last time...;) Next round i will be helping them...

U want programme for 27th no need go CP mah...thought u wanted Miss Wang to company u??

Happykiwi
18-08-2008, 05:44 AM
5. [COLOR="Black"]then, what is next?

Ah? :rolleyes:Then we try Zhang Zhiyi or Liu Yifei lorrr....... Right Sifu? :D

Happykiwi
18-08-2008, 05:48 AM

Wahseh, can I watch? :D

I'm cumming... I'm cumming... faster, faster.... ahhhh.... *shoot*

yeah... I'm cumming..

Bro, cannot so fast leh...... :D Ladies first mah! ;)

skyman
18-08-2008, 07:28 AM

Ha.... How can I forget that "monster hand" that save me ha.....:p Have u arranged for me? If yes, then I'll go to CA direct lah. That'ld even better. save me from running here and there. U know me, I'll not play u ot one. If you arranged liao, I'll definitely take. Hee... cheers bro:p

skyman
18-08-2008, 07:33 AM

U coming this round??

Wah bro,

Long time never see u appeared in the forum but out of sudden you have so many posting during the "chinese ghost month". Only now I understand, you are one of them huh??? Only come out during this period. Ha....:D

adidas88
18-08-2008, 09:44 AM
... :eek: ... strip for all bros to see ??? me shy shy lar ...
but dun mind to strip for meimeis... :D

Don't say liao 重色轻友 hor?
dun say like that lar .... u all r still my bros ....
we'll still cheong together .... with or without my meimei ...:p

Ahh Fatt
18-08-2008, 10:09 AM
hm ... bro ah fatt is also into KC now .....:D
KEKEKE, like what 3dee said, when we r tried of BBS, SN n KTV gals, we move a little up stream....btw, i flew her to SHA in July..hehehe :eek:

so a little KCing is fun but had set aside few days to party with brothers......hahaha

enjoyed your KC, dun think u will have time for LUNCH.... :eek::D

adidas88
18-08-2008, 11:59 AM
KEKEKE, like what 3dee said, when we r tried of BBS, SN n KTV gals, we move a little up stream....btw, i flew her to SHA in July..hehehe

so a little KCing is fun but had set aside few days to party with brothers......hahaha

enjoyed your KC, dun think u will have time for LUNCH.... :eek::D

agreed ..... the KC feeling is quite refreshing ...
but i'll always find time to be with bros ....

flew ur gal to SHA in july ...
so ur business trip in SHA become a honeymoon trip ... :D

why do i not have time for lunch ?? ...:mad:
in SG or PRC ? ...

XR29
18-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Hi Bros,

Me will be Flying off tonight liao...See u there...Will update u guys live if I am able to log in there. Cheers....

Bro Gtoking - Rem to reserve a slot for me for yr association party on the 30th Aug.:D

wallyp88
18-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Ah? :rolleyes:Then we try Zhang Zhiyi or Liu Yifei lorrr....... Right Sifu? :D

I thought bonking footie girl also considered as upgrading, until you burst my bubble.....:p

Ahh Fatt
18-08-2008, 02:15 PM
agreed ..... the KC feeling is quite refreshing ...
but i'll always find time to be with bros ....

flew ur gal to SHA in july ...
so ur business trip in SHA become a honeymoon trip ...

why do i not have time for lunch ?? ...
in SG or PRC ? ...

Yep, it was also good to mix biz n leaisure together..hahaha :D

In PRC lah..... :p

surachai
18-08-2008, 04:48 PM
I want Miss Wang too!!!! :)~~~~~

u another itchy backside one.. Offer her to u, act virgin like skyman.. After she strip, all run towards her to touch her everywhere..

Now she is being bao by hkie, going to take some effort to ask her out.

mage
18-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Association Party Night

Bro,
Would appreciate you can provide me the telepone no & location on Lang Qin Dao Hotel, as I might need to book two rooms in mid sept. And mayb catch if you fo a makang.

Tks!

adidas88
18-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Bro,
Would appreciate you can provide me the telepone no & location on Lang Qin Dao Hotel, as I might need to book two rooms in mid sept. And mayb catch if you fo a makang.

Tks!

u can call this number 13480083086 ...
look for ms wan ... tell her u r 蛇哥 friend ...
(courtesy from bro petrolheadsg)

Lookingaround2
18-08-2008, 06:21 PM
u another itchy backside one.. Offer her to u, act virgin like skyman.. After she strip, all run towards her to touch her everywhere..

Now she is being bao by hkie, going to take some effort to ask her out.

who is miss wang?

GTOKING
18-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Look like everyone here have a good mood like me............
cheers to everybody.....................

Can start to count down liao.............

All the pm seat had confirmed and you can just call me when u reach

cheers

dancetoo
18-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Miss Wang is a BABE!!!!

With fantastic body... yummy... :p

who is miss wang?

When are you going? Im going from 15th Sept. Let start our own party and make sure it BIGGER than the 30th aug one... hahaha! :D

Bro,

Tks!

GTOKING
18-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Bro,

Tks!

哈哈, someone had reply me liao

the hotel is at the center area , very good location;)

mage
19-08-2008, 09:00 AM
u can call this number 13480083086 ...
look for ms wan ... tell her u r 蛇哥 friend ...
(courtesy from bro petrolheadsg)

Tks! Adidas88 for the inform.

adidas88
19-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Bro,

Tks!

hi bro .. this is the address:
浪琴岛酒店
长安镇连峰路1号
tel: 86-769-81761888
fax: 86-769-81767588
email: [email protected]

hotel ic located in central CA ....
钻石广厂 and 长安中心 is directly across the hotel ..
fast food restaurants KFC and Mcdonald r nearby ...
and 长安汽车站 is abt 10-15 minutes away ...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA7.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA3.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA9.JPG

Happykiwi
19-08-2008, 09:49 AM
I thought bonking footie girl also considered as upgrading, until you burst my bubble.....:p

Not in my case lah.....:o I wonder there is such a gadget as a PSD (Pussy Smell Detector)...... :rolleyes::D

Lookingaround2
19-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Not in my case lah.....:o I wonder there is such a gadget as a PSD (Pussy Smell Detector)...... :rolleyes::D

Kiwi... you really too much... there is 1 footie gal that i want to bonk... but everything i think about your experience.. i got worry... wah lau.... *sign*

neverlandf
19-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Look like everyone here have a good mood like me............
cheers to everybody.....................

Can start to count down liao.............

All the pm seat had confirmed and you can just call me when u reach

cheers

I am back after few days MIA... was busy busy..... hahhahah..... Yes counting down to GTO's BIG party.......

surachai
19-08-2008, 01:07 PM
who is miss wang?

Technically speaking she is my neighbour in CA...;)

Lookingaround2
19-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Technically speaking she is my neighbour in CA...;)

hmmm.... not bed-mate?

i saw before or not?

surachai
19-08-2008, 01:26 PM
hmmm.... not bed-mate?

i saw before or not?

Nope cos I only realised she stays above me after i got her to book a room in JSMZ. I have never seen her b4 til i went there with gto, skyman, dancetoo, chanyboy and gang..U were definitely not there...

But I think she like skyman leh...she initiated the whole group of girls to strip him. Guess she wanted to check his tools lah.;)

wallyp88
19-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Not in my case lah.....:o I wonder there is such a gadget as a PSD (Pussy Smell Detector)......

There is such a gadget, it is called "nose", hihihi....:D
So did your DFML (.)(.)girl let you Txx Fxxx her as promised?:p

Maitong Kit Mak
19-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Wah bro,

Long time never see u appeared in the forum but out of sudden you have so many posting during the "chinese ghost month". Only now I understand, you are one of them huh??? Only come out during this period. Ha....:D

:DU also noticed hor..recently he's been damn active in the forum man! Wonder why...is it becoz the date is near?;)

Happykiwi
19-08-2008, 01:52 PM
So did your DFML (.)(.)girl let you Txx Fxxx her as promised?

Oh YES!!! She actually initiated it! That was damn shiok leh!:p At first she was kneeling down in front of my little brother. Then I suggested that she lie down instead ....... It was so shiok that I nearly cummed in her mouth! :D The only problem is there is abit too much friction. Next time I need to bring some oil or vaseline to make it more erotic and smooth-going....:D

Haizzz..... I miss CA and my gal leh......:(

Happykiwi
19-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Kiwi... you really too much... there is 1 footie gal that i want to bonk... but everything i think about your experience.. i got worry... wah lau.... *sign*

Bro, a word of advice. Have a good sniff with your nose first before you take the next step otherwsie you will regret it! Trust me; being there.... done that!:D

Factory or foot massage gers are not like the KTV MMs. 99.9% of them live in dormitories, sharing a single bathroom with 8 to 12 other gers. The bathroom facilities don't usually have a shower and most gers resort to cleaning themselves with a wet towel, that is all! Furthermore, cleaning the pussies is culturally a no-no! So be warned horrr! :D

Tony Stark
19-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Bro, a word of advice. Have a good sniff with your nose first before you take the next step otherwsie you will regret it! Trust me; being there.... done that!:D

Factory or foot massage gers are not like the KTV MMs. 99.9% of them live in dormitories, sharing a single bathroom with 8 to 12 other gers. The bathroom facilities don't usually have a shower and most gers resort to cleaning themselves with a wet towel, that is all! Furthermore, cleaning the pussies is culturally a no-no! So be warned horrr! :D

Hey thanks for the tip. Must really think thrice before bonking these chicks. Maybe send them for 'car wash' first. :D

adidas88
19-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Hey thanks for the tip. Must really think thrice before bonking these chicks. Maybe send them for 'car wash' first. :D

car wash and deep cleaning.... :D

surachai
19-08-2008, 03:57 PM
:DU also noticed hor..recently he's been damn active in the forum man! Wonder why...is it becoz the date is near?;)

You busy to tcss so I tcss here and there for you loh..like that also wrong meh..:p

Going home next week u know??

coolmanks
19-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Rec u try number 168, the current fav girls at PZL. For those who like petite girl can try 56. Strong competition from some HKee are expected.:)

Ahh Fatt
19-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Rec u try number 168, the current fav girls at PZL. For those who like petite girl can try 56. Strong competition from some HKee are expected.
Kekeke, looks like someone on commando mission recently..... :D:p
Cheers and tks for the update.

Lookingaround2
19-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Rec u try number 168, the current fav girls at PZL. For those who like petite girl can try 56. Strong competition from some HKee are expected.:)

hahah.. 168.. that one is the target of another bro... he got high chance... hahahah not my type.... too skinny... i got another one in mind... :)

neverlandf
19-08-2008, 05:38 PM

Is PZL in CP or CA? Thanks..

adidas88
19-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Is PZL in CP or CA? Thanks..

believe it's in CP lar .... just opp Mi***** hotel ...

DynamiteZerg
19-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi bros,

I'm very new to this CP and CA thingy and i'm very interest in a trip or two there. Any bro can help me? I'm a newbie for CP/CA, I've never been there before and would love to join ur gang! :)

Where's a good place to start for a newbie like me? Any bros can help? :D

wallyp88
19-08-2008, 08:56 PM
hahah.. 168.. that one is the target of another bro... he got high chance... hahahah not my type.... too skinny... i got another one in mind... :)

168? Is she the one our Canadian bro eyeing?:)

I think you are after the one at the casher counter?

coolmanks
19-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Try 180 then. She is one of the oldest girl there. But still look great. Friendly and good massage skill as well.:)

Lookingaround2
19-08-2008, 09:49 PM
168? Is she the one our Canadian bro eyeing?:)

I think you are after the one at the casher counter?

you are right on both account... Yeah.. the counter gal..... hmmmm..... but i do have another footie gal in mind.. in fact found out that she no longer working there anymore. going to shenzhen, ask me go and visit her.. *sign*

Try 180 then. She is one of the oldest girl there. But still look great. Friendly and good massage skill as well.:)

Ahhh... Ou Yang Xiu Mei, :D

For her............ :D

neverlandf
19-08-2008, 10:20 PM
believe it's in CP lar .... just opp Mi***** hotel ...

Thanks....

coolmanks
19-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Is she from PZL?

Which counter girls? Curious not because I am after anyone, but think one of them is after ME. I scared......haha

Since you like challenge:p, try no 56. I have not met her as she is always fully booked by one hkee. She is the latest fad there now.:D

you are right on both account... Yeah.. the counter gal..... hmmmm..... but i do have another footie gal in mind.. in fact found out that she no longer working there anymore. going to shenzhen, ask me go and visit her.. *sign*

For her............ :D

fuc_99
20-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Is she from PZL?

Which counter girls? Curious not because I am after anyone, but think one of them is after ME. I scared......haha

Since you like challenge:p, try no 56. I have not met her as she is always fully booked by one hkee. She is the latest fad there now.:D

able to bonk?

dancetoo
20-08-2008, 05:12 AM
Yo...

I guess most of you very excited about going to CA SSSOOONNNN huh.:D
Guess 30th AUG will be a big night.

Im going on the 15th -> 21th Sept.
NO kakis yet... Maitong only going after 21th!
AHHHH!!!! HELP HELP! :eek::eek::eek:
I dont wanna be along in the room!!!!

Anyone wanna go along too?
First timer thinking of going can pm me.

I be the CO! Yeah!

Happykiwi
20-08-2008, 05:21 AM

For her............

Aiyah bro, it is Ouyang Xue (as in snow) Mei. I have her number! :D Anyone wants her number?:D

She is a little too old for me leh.... I only go for SYTs Kekekeke..... Any ger over 21 not so interested lah! :D

Maitong Kit Mak
20-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Aiyah bro, it is Ouyang Xue (as in snow) Mei. I have her number! :D Anyone wants her number?:D

She is a little too old for me leh.... I only go for SYTs Kekekeke..... Any ger over 21 not so interested lah! :D

yO BRO kIWI, I am planning to book ticket from SG-SZ on the 23rd or 24th till 27th Sept...can u advise what flights u travelling on (I assume u will be flying from NZ?) and what time u arriving? Or maybe can PM me your itinery so I can plan mine as well? Tks alot!

surachai
20-08-2008, 09:36 AM

Dun worry lah..still got a month to go...khakis will appear once the date draws nearer...remember the chinese saying..船到桥头自然直。

:p

coolmanks
20-08-2008, 10:45 AM
These girls are not virgin so someone must have bonk them. :D

Top girls at PZL take home more than 5K RMB per month, average is 3 to 4K. So it is not that simple, unless you are like someone up stair- young rich and handsome:D

able to bonk?

mage
20-08-2008, 10:51 AM
hi bro .. this is the address:
浪琴岛酒店
长安镇连峰路1号
tel: 86-769-81761888
fax: 86-769-81767588
email: [email protected]

hotel ic located in central CA ....
钻石广厂 and 长安中心 is directly across the hotel ..
fast food restaurants KFC and Mcdonald r nearby ...
and 长安汽车站 is abt 10-15 minutes away ...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA7.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA3.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/CA9.JPG

Many tks Bro ! for the inform. :)
Two more things to ask, 1) Is there any BBS near the hotel (centre place of ChngAn).2) How far is JA ktv from Lang Qin Dao Hotel.

mage
20-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Yo...

I guess most of you very excited about going to CA SSSOOONNNN huh.:D
Guess 30th AUG will be a big night.

Im going on the 15th -> 21th Sept.

I be the CO! Yeah!

I'll be in CP on 15 Sept and leave for SGP on 16 Sept, if you want we can meet.

Happykiwi
20-08-2008, 11:20 AM
yO BRO kIWI, I am planning to book ticket from SG-SZ on the 23rd or 24th till 27th Sept...can u advise what flights u travelling on (I assume u will be flying from NZ?) and what time u arriving? Or maybe can PM me your itinery so I can plan mine as well? Tks alot!

I arrive HK on 18 Sept as I'm taking the whole family on holiday to HK Disneyland, Macau, SZ Huan Le Gu, etc. I arrive SZ on 24 Sept but will not be available until perhaps 26 or 27 Sept depends on when the HM decides to hive off to Shanghai). :D

Maitong Kit Mak
20-08-2008, 11:32 AM
I arrive HK on 18 Sept as I'm taking the whole family on holiday to HK Disneyland, Macau, SZ Huan Le Gu, etc. I arrive SZ on 24 Sept but will not be available until perhaps 26 or 27 Sept depends on when the HM decides to hive off to Shanghai). :D

Tks bro...so hopefully we can meet up at least for 1 night before I head back to SIN lor..hehehe. Take care!

neverlandf
20-08-2008, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE Two more things to ask, 1) Is there any BBS near the hotel (centre place of ChngAn).2) How far is JA ktv from Lang Qin Dao Hotel.[/QUOTE]

BBS is near the hotel if you know where to find..... there are 1-2 streets full of BBS ... walking distance...

as for JA, you need to take taxi.... about RMB15 from your hotel.....about 8-10min drive from hotel....

cheers...

XR29
20-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Hi Bros,

Some update for u guys. Just went to TDWX last nite, the gal that I took was 3/8/1. The mummy that I took told me that the price of the MMS has change since July 08. The 2/5/8 still remain. Soon there will be category like 400 to 500 rmb for just sitting with u. Very GFE, told me that she was 21 but look older than that.Might be of her late night...Overall : Satis lah..

Tony Stark
20-08-2008, 02:18 PM
BBS is near the hotel if you know where to find..... there are 1-2 streets full of BBS ... walking distance...

Aiyah wasted never checked out the BBS during my last trip cuz I never tapao any girl from Oscar KTV that night. Was staying at Lang Qin Dao Hotel with bro adidas88 and bonk88.

neverlandf
20-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Hi Bros,

Some update for u guys. Just went to TDWX last nite, the gal that I took was 3/8/1. The mummy that I took told me that the price of the MMS has change since July 08. The 2/5/8 still remain. Soon there will be category like 400 to 500 rmb for just sitting with u. Very GFE, told me that she was 21 but look older than that.Might be of her late night...Overall : Satis lah..

hmmmm surprise to hear the price increase..... most place, JA, Oscar and DFML is still old price.... 2/5/8 or 2/6/8...... bro, are you in CA now?

neverlandf
20-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Aiyah wasted never checked out the BBS during my last trip cuz I never tapao any girl from Oscar KTV that night. Was staying at Lang Qin Dao Hotel with bro adidas88 and bonk88.

hahhhaa... next time lo... the quality of the BBS is quite good also... the girls pretty and sexy... exposing boobs all the time... some half and some more than half... hahhahah as for service, i do not know lar... never try before....

Tony Stark
20-08-2008, 02:29 PM
hahhhaa... next time lo... the quality of the BBS is quite good also... the girls pretty and sexy... exposing boobs all the time... some half and some more than half... hahhahah as for service, i do not know lar... never try before....

Walau eh make me so gian. Confirm must try. Me big boobs lover. :p

BTW have you seen B* B* from Oscar KTV around? Hahaha send her my regards. :D

adidas88
20-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Walau eh make me so gian. Confirm must try. Me big boobs lover ...
like that ... must introduce "air stewardess" from JYTY to u ...
her boobs is big ...:eek: ... asked bro tintin and he will tell u how he lose the "five ten" game to her the whole night ...:D

BTW have you seen B* B* from Oscar KTV around? Hahaha send her my regards.
bro ... u still thinking of that mommy B*B* ??

adidas88
20-08-2008, 03:40 PM

why never bring me there ??? :mad::mad:

neverlandf
20-08-2008, 04:20 PM
bro ... u still thinking of that mommy B*B* ??

hahhaha now i know who is B* B*... at first, I was cracking my head who is B B.... now i know... honestly, I have not seen her since that night cheonging with you all.... my target is another mommy.... hahahhahah

neverlandf
20-08-2008, 04:22 PM
why never bring me there ??? :mad::mad:

I never know you like BBS girls.... next time, ok?

adidas88
20-08-2008, 04:45 PM
I never know you like BBS girls.... next time, ok?

no lar .... just joking ...
me have never try any bs gals before and also dun think i will ...
but it's good to go exploring with bros ...
see see and touch touch ... :D

neverlandf
20-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Just checked with mommy... they still have the 2/5/8 cat girls...
as for 3/8/10... it is so call 丽人价... pretty/model cat girls... hhahaha

Hi Bros,

adidas88
20-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Just checked with mommy... they still have the 2/5/8 cat girls...
as for 3/8/10... it is so call 丽人价... pretty/model cat girls... hhahaha

sure or not .. pretty/model cat gals ..
their classification of model cat is based on height onli ....
looks can be as bad as grade 5 and below ...

neverlandf
20-08-2008, 04:56 PM
sure or not .. pretty/model cat gals ..
their classification of model cat is based on height onli ....
looks can be as bad as grade 5 and below ...

hahahha true also... she just told me it is 丽人价... hahahah bro XR.... your 丽人价 girl pretty or not??? hhahhaha