PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

mebirdie
25-11-2008, 11:05 AM
KNN ... u have been there orledi ... what photos to take ???:confused:

any new lobangs in CP ??

Cash = New Lobangs :D

So you ask me for ??????

p-(^_^)-q
25-11-2008, 10:52 PM
ok, tell sms me your account i trf to u the money
:D
tell me the dates again leh, vincent say we should go b4 chris eve.

Hey Bro, Thanxs

Pls no name leh.. .. christmas eve? u not scare ur crow looking over u meh.. anyway tic book liao.. cannot change
depart 24 dec 7pm to shenzhen .. back 27 2315 from szx... 4 hours later me on sq 12 again.. i think my bottom going to be very very flat.. after 18hrs of plane. pray hard tiger dun delay .. or me die liao..

p-(^_^)-q
25-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Bro,

How about me? hahaha.....

i owe u more dinner Xr29 Ge ge.. hey.. how.. our plan keep shelving leh.. seriously if u scare .. okie one.. can tell me no need to pai say... .. i understand one.

demarco
26-11-2008, 01:53 AM
I will be in CA with a friend on 3Dec, we plan to go DFML. Any bros in CA interested to join, pls PM me.

Enjoys!!!

grandfather
26-11-2008, 08:53 AM
Hey Bro, Thanxs

Pls no name leh.. .. christmas eve? u not scare ur crow looking over u meh.. anyway tic book liao.. cannot change
depart 24 dec 7pm to shenzhen .. back 27 2315 from szx... 4 hours later me on sq 12 again.. i think my bottom going to be very very flat.. after 18hrs of plane. pray hard tiger dun delay .. or me die liao..

sorry typo, not Vin should be WL, he say he also have friend going over on 22.
anyway , he is in CP now.

neverlandf
26-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Place: ST HOTEL, JSMZ
Date: yesterday
Time 9:30pm.

Finally got chance to visit this KTV.... First went to KTV... the impression is just normal KTV... the deco is NOT that on PAR with DFML.... dull and normal deco.....

I went there a bit late... about 9:30pm.... my friend already there since 8pm... as usual, mommy bring only 10 girls for me to pick... said too late.... no more... girls... girls quality wise... not on PAR with DFML... the girls were short.... but also slim....I picked girl from ChongQing... short girl.. about 155-158cm... but slim... boobs is b cup.. not bad....

So usual lar... dice... drink... singing... then naked dance for 2 songs... the performance is on PAR with DFML.... girls sexy dance.... damn erotic...

my girl was wild type and dirty minded type... While sititing beside me... she will licked my ear.... used hand to play my nipple....licked and kissed me.... damn... verrry wild type.....

I went back about 12:30midnight... did not bring that girl back though she pleaded me to bring back...... coz I need to work today.,... need to wake up early...

If you ask me whether I will re visit again... yes... I will go again... the reason.. maybe I am tired of DFML scene d... need to check out new place... :) .... welll that's all from me.... cheers....

XR29
26-11-2008, 11:50 PM
ok lor
this time round we play threesome lah. :D
u take ass hole i take normal hole
hahahaha
then must bring camera go video down hor?

Gong Gong, u so happening one meh....U sure u can take it....

XR29
27-11-2008, 12:20 AM
i owe u more dinner Xr29 Ge ge.. hey.. how.. our plan keep shelving leh.. seriously if u scare .. okie one.. can tell me no need to pai say... .. i understand one.

Bro, u think I still will pai say with u meh.... Give me more time okie....hahaha...

XR29
27-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Place: ST HOTEL, JSMZ
Date: yesterday
Time 9:30pm.

Finally got chance to visit this KTV.... First went to KTV... the impression is just normal KTV... the deco is NOT that on PAR with DFML.... dull and normal deco.....

I went there a bit late... about 9:30pm.... my friend already there since 8pm... as usual, mommy bring only 10 girls for me to pick... said too late.... no more... girls... girls quality wise... not on PAR with DFML... the girls were short.... but also slim....I picked girl from ChongQing... short girl.. about 155-158cm... but slim... boobs is b cup.. not bad....

So usual lar... dice... drink... singing... then naked dance for 2 songs... the performance is on PAR with DFML.... girls sexy dance.... damn erotic...

my girl was wild type and dirty minded type... While sititing beside me... she will licked my ear.... used hand to play my nipple....licked and kissed me.... damn... verrry wild type.....

I went back about 12:30midnight... did not bring that girl back though she pleaded me to bring back...... coz I need to work today.,... need to wake up early...

If you ask me whether I will re visit again... yes... I will go again... the reason.. maybe I am tired of DFML scene d... need to check out new place... :) .... welll that's all from me.... cheers....

Hey Bro,

U tired of DFML, u sure anot? Not like u leh...hahaha...

adidas88
27-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Hey Bro,
U tired of DFML, u sure anot? Not like u leh...hahaha...

he 喜新厌旧... :D

MrBBBJ
27-11-2008, 01:31 PM
After Reading all the golden information post by brother here, i and my frenz very temp to chiong there. Btw how to go Dongguan from singapore??

XR29
27-11-2008, 03:46 PM
After Reading all the golden information post by brother here, i and my frenz very temp to chiong there. Btw how to go Dongguan from singapore??

Bro,

There are many ways of going to Dongguan....U can reach Changan via Shenzhen/Guanzhou/Hongkong/Macau....Check yr pm...Cheers...

spoonfork
27-11-2008, 04:00 PM

First, buy an airticket to Macao, Hong Kong, Shenzhen or Guangzhou. Then... post again and you will get directions :D

spoonfork
27-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Bro,

There are many ways of going to Dongguan....U can reach Changan via Shenzhen/Guanzhou/Hongkong/Macau....Check yr pm...Cheers...

Hehehehe.... you beat me to it. Your PC faster :o

GodsendSYT
27-11-2008, 04:44 PM
KNN ... u have been there orledi ... what photos to take ???:confused:

any new lobangs in CP ??

Aiyo.. take gals photo loh.. hee hee :D

adidas88
27-11-2008, 05:11 PM

aiyah ... take gals photos is my hobby mah ...
but cannot anyhow post the pictures here ...
got to respect the gal privacy .... sorry ....:)

murali
27-11-2008, 06:56 PM
No lah, I never aim her lah...Just bio her only.....hahaha..i think u have already up her liao leh......kekeke

XR29
28-11-2008, 04:02 AM
i think u have already up her liao leh......kekeke

Bro, me never up her lah...Just bio her only...Confirm and guranteed...:D

grandfather
28-11-2008, 04:32 AM

1st u go buy your plane ticket then go over to SZ or GZ then wait for my HERO (XR29) :D to come save u. and bring u lots of joke and fun n laughter.

XR29
28-11-2008, 03:14 PM
1st u go buy your plane ticket then go over to SZ or GZ then wait for my HERO (XR29) :D to come save u. and bring u lots of joke and fun n laughter.

U dog....Me trying to provide some info only leh....Pls dun do promotion for me again....Hahaha....

XR29
28-11-2008, 03:27 PM

U everytime ask pple to take Girl photo....How about u, take some for me to see leh......:D

shinn_asuka
28-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Dear Samsters,

I've been been chionging FL and KTV WL everytime i visit SZ and enjoying them until my China colleague brought me to this spa at CA called 黄金海岸 (Gold Coast SPA International Club). I must say i've had the most wonderful chionging experience so far and would love to share this place with fellow travelling chiongsters here!

When my colleague said that we're going to a spa at CA to chiong, i thought "what's the big deal?". After a 45mins drive from LuoHu, we reached CA at 10pm. From the toll gate, i can see a bright yellow lighted building that's unmistakable with its name 黄金海岸SPA國際會所 from far. We reached after another few minutes drive from entering CA. The spa is right beside the main road, beside a Nongji Petrol Station.

The exterior looks like a 4 star hotel, and it's lobby is quite huge. After being greeted by the receptionists, the floor manager straight away greeted us as my colleague is a regular here. With his VIP card, a VIP room only costs us RMB98/night (UP RMB200). We're lead straight to our rooms on the 5th floor, while chit chatting with the manager. Once i reached my room, i was quite amazed by it. A very cozy decorated room with a king size bed. But to my left is a large area with a 'bath bed' in the middle and also 2 private wet sauna and dry sauna rooms :D!

Shortly after, the girls arrived. The girls here are divided into 3 cats that are rated by their looks, body proportion, and 'skill':
RMB 600: Model quality with great looks, great body & great skills
RMB 500: Category A with good looks, good body & good skills
RMB 400: Category B with above average looks, average body and average skills

Regardless of the cat, all the girls there share 1 common quality: GREAT SERVICE ATTITUDE. Their ultimate mission is to satisfy your every need and desire, and i really mean it. ;)

After about 50 girls, i finally selected one fresh looking young girl from the 500 cat which the manager highly recommended to me as "newly joined, and eager to please". Once everyone left the room except me and the girl (i forgot her name but her number is 525), she ordered a drink for me. She was bubbly and chatty, embracing me like she'd known me for a long time. Then the action starts.

After helping me off my clothes, she also stripped revealing her fair and smooth body. We proceeded to the shower area, and she asked me to lie on the bed on my stomach. She started by scrubbing my back and then massaged my hands, legs and back with shower cream. After a while, she climbed onto by back and used her soft tits to rub my back in circles all the way to by foot. Then, she glided her tits up and down my back..licking onto my earlobes everytime she reached the top. Then, she sat on my back and used her pussy to glide up and down my back. With a mirror in front, i was enjoying the view!

After a few minutes, she asked me to turn around. She climbed down to scrub my chest and massaged my cock before climbing onto the bed again and started to rub her tits all over my chest, slowly down my cock and my balls. Just as before, she lied on top of me and started gliding against my chest with her boobs. The feeling was just amazing..these are stuffs from Jap AV!! She saw i was enjoying it a lot and asked if i wanted more, "Of course i do!". Then she sat up and used her pussy to rub my chest, tummy and even teased my cock that is now rock hard! After about 5 mins, she climbed down and showered off all the soap on my body before proceeding to give me a good BJ on the bath bed. I cummed within 5 mins as i was highly aroused!!

After that, she led me into the wet sauna and joined me inside for 10 mins. We showered again before proceeding to the bed. She started to give me another full body massage and cat bath to prepare me for round 2. Her mouth was sucking onto every part of my body in circles, while her hands were always caressing the sensitive areas. Within minutes, she got me all turned on and ready to go again!

She started by hanging scarves onto the standing bed poles. I was wondering what she was up to. Then, she sipped a mouthful of cold Sprite and hung herself down from the scarve before inserting my cock into her mouth! The cold and tingling sensation of my cock inside her mouth was sensational, while she started to turn 360 on top of me. Once the Sprite inside her mouth was warm, she'll spit them out and sipped more to continue her 'acrobatic BJ' on me :eek:!!

Then we started FJ. Holding onto the scarve, she lowered herself til the level of my cock. After capping me, she slid it into her wet pussy while still hanging onto the scarves. I was like screwing her in mid-air:eek:!! Like the BJ earlier, she started rotating 360 on top of me. After that, she did a reverse cowgirl on me. Then she turned over and lowered her head to work on my nipples while humping her pussy on my cock below.

She was willing to try on whatever position i requested. At one point, we even did a doggie style on the sofa that is right in front of a huge wall mirror. I finally couldn't hold on and cummed after 20mins. We showered again before proceeding to the dry sauna room together which she sat behind me to massage my neck and then hugged onto me. After the girl left, i stayed behind for the night as the room was paid for til the next morning. (If you prefer overnight service, the charges of the girl is double). And for lovers of 'shuang fei', there is also a 1+1 promo which you can get another girl by just adding an additional RMB 100!!!!

It was really one good experience for me...and the best so far!! It was so good that i returned to the Spa again the next night for another round of full octane action with new surprises! Highly recommended for all bros that visits CA. Good place, good price, excellent service! This Spa has now become a 'must visit' for me everytime i visit SZ from now on. Cheers!

grandfather
29-11-2008, 04:49 AM
U dog....Me trying to provide some info only leh....Pls dun do promotion for me again....Hahaha....

u r the only one i know and you are my hero

so what do u think?

hahahhaha..........:D

XR29
29-11-2008, 10:29 AM
u r the only one i know and you are my hero

so what do u think?

hahahhaha..........:D

I also intro u to other bros also mah....

GodsendSYT
29-11-2008, 11:09 AM
U everytime ask pple to take Girl photo....How about u, take some for me to see leh......:D

aiya.. me take liao u also dun want to see one lah..

GodsendSYT
29-11-2008, 11:10 AM
got to respect the gal privacy .... sorry ....:)

not to worry.. u can always PM me, Email, MSN etc...

Dun need to post here. Hee hee

XR29
29-11-2008, 03:58 PM
aiya.. me take liao u also dun want to see one lah..

U never try how u know I dun want to see....

GodsendSYT
29-11-2008, 06:19 PM
U never try how u know I dun want to see....

aiyo.. no need to try i also know lah.. cause our taste different mah..

wait u f*** me for showing u 'ghost' pic how.. :D

p-(^_^)-q
29-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by adidas88
got to respect the gal privacy .... sorry ....

yah yah/// i also wanna... see the pic.. if got mobile better.. go direct to bed.. no need to pick liao.... some things can be shared one... i dun mind..=)

adidas88
30-11-2008, 08:24 AM

yah yah/// i also wanna... see the pic.. if got mobile better.. go direct to bed.. no need to pick liao.... some things can be shared one... i dun mind..=)
hallo ... u think i am edison chen har ... :mad:

GodsendSYT
30-11-2008, 10:04 AM

no no.. u not edison chen.. he very selfish.. photo take liao keep for himself.. later kana expose.. ha ha

U're adidas88 mah.. so u'll share share right.. hee hee.. :D

adidas88
30-11-2008, 11:40 AM
no no.. u not edison chen.. he very selfish.. photo take liao keep for himself.. later kana expose.. ha ha

U're adidas88 mah.. so u'll share share right.. hee hee.. :D

har ... u beary smart hor ... :D :D

p-(^_^)-q
30-11-2008, 02:04 PM

no no no ... u are our singapore made . adidas chen

=) hahaha

neverlandf
30-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Friday, 28 Oct... Place: JA
It has been long long time since I last went to JA due to Dinosaur... last Friday, my friend asked me to go for drinks... so off I went with little expectation on JA girls....

This time... really prove me wrong... JA girls is gettting better now.... a lot of pretty one.... I found 1 from An Hui...very nice girl... just 20 years old...

So ask the mommy what happened la.... she said.. coz now of factories closed down.... so factory mm to place to work... so all join KTV as MM lo...

so bro... bad economy is good for cheongsters too... hahhahaha... cheers...
Just a short update from me... I have put back JA into my KTV list again... hahahhaha

XR29
30-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Yah lor, in Guangdong alone, about 500 factories closed down...

It has been long long time since I last went to JA due to Dinosaur... last Friday, my friend asked me to go for drinks... so off I went with little expectation on JA girls....

This time... really prove me wrong... JA girls is gettting better now.... a lot of pretty one.... I found 1 from An Hui...very nice girl... just 20 years old...

So ask the mommy what happened la.... she said.. coz now of factories closed down.... so factory mm to place to work... so all join KTV as MM lo...

Just a short update from me... I have put back JA into my KTV list again... hahahhaha

tusen
01-12-2008, 10:29 AM
goodday to all bros. I am a newbie to CA . after reading this tread, me and my friends will like to cheong DFML ktv on 10 jan. can we join any bro during that period or can any bro be kind enough to provide us the contact no to any AM or manager to this ktv. will appreciate if bro can provide contact to hotel LQD too. thank you.

adidas88
01-12-2008, 11:07 AM
goodday to all bros. I am a newbie to CA . after reading this tread, me and my friends will like to cheong DFML ktv on 10 jan. can we join any bro during that period or can any bro be kind enough to provide us the contact no to any AM or manager to this ktv. will appreciate if bro can provide contact to hotel LQD too. thank you.

PM bro neverlandf ... he's our ambassador in CA ... :D :D

XR29
01-12-2008, 12:39 PM
PM bro neverlandf ... he's our ambassador in CA ... :D :D

Bro,

When r u coming to CA? or will u be at CP all the way?

XR29
01-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by adidas88

So when u are here in CA/CP on yr coming trip, u must also rem to share hor....:D

XR29
01-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Looks like u r back in the cheonging scene......hahaha....

neverlandf
01-12-2008, 06:41 PM
DEC DEC is here.... yahooooo.... remember bro.... GTO's big wild and low cost party but yet MAX fun... coordinated by Neverlandf....
When??? the date is 18th Dec... DFML... 7pm.... please PM me for more detail..... cheers...Merry X'mas...

XR29
01-12-2008, 11:16 PM
DEC DEC is here.... yahooooo.... remember bro.... GTO's big wild and low cost party but yet MAX fun... coordinated by Neverlandf....
When??? the date is 18th Dec... DFML... 7pm.... please PM me for more detail..... cheers...Merry X'mas...

Too bad that I will be back to SG already, if not I will definitely join the big party......

TinTin130670
01-12-2008, 11:21 PM

Looks like going to miss the party again...will only be there on the 10th & 11th....:(

Cheers,
TinTin

GTOKING
02-12-2008, 10:39 AM
lets wild wild wet wet :D

Ahh Fatt
02-12-2008, 11:01 AM
and i am gonna MISSED it......shit. :mad:

jd_Xtreme
02-12-2008, 11:16 AM
and i am gonna MISSED it......shit. :mad:
Bro miss simi..... long time no see you liao! :)

XR29
02-12-2008, 12:10 PM

Long time never hear from u....Where are u hiding? hahaha....

neverlandf
02-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Looks like going to miss the party again...will only be there on the 10th & 11th....:(

Cheers,
TinTin

you coming to CA or just purely CP???

TinTin130670
03-12-2008, 01:00 AM
you coming to CA or just purely CP???

Will u bring me ard if i go there??...

Cheers,
TinTin

XR29
03-12-2008, 01:09 AM

Cheers,
TinTin

Bro,

U still need pple to bring u around meh....Shld be u who bring pple around leh...Hahaha

adidas88
03-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Cheers,
TinTin

he will bring u ard and ard ur hotel lor ...:D :D

hallo ... u know bro neverlandf better than anyone here ...
he onli know how to get from his home to DFML and back ..:D

TinTin130670
03-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Bro,

U still need pple to bring u around meh....Shld be u who bring pple around leh...Hahaha

Hahaha...this show that u dun even know me..Ask Bro Adidias...i never step foot into CA b4....so how to bring ppls ard??...:rolleyes:

he will bring u ard and ard ur hotel lor ...

hallo ... u know bro neverlandf better than anyone here ...
he onli know how to get from his home to DFML and back ..

Ya...i know...i know him for 1 yr liao...but he has some "hidden secret" place in CA which u dun even know...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
03-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Ya...i know...i know him for 1 yr liao...but he has some "hidden secret" place in CA which u dun even know...:D
Cheers,
TinTin
KNN ... have hidden secret places and act blur to us when we asked him ...
TMD .. next time see him in CA .. must hang him out to dry ... :D :D

XR29
03-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Bro,

I know lah, got one time u are suppose to come to CA with Bro I3est and a few bro but at the end u kena KC trap from yr meimei in CP mah....:D

Hahaha...this show that u dun even know me..Ask Bro Adidias...i never step foot into CA b4....so how to bring ppls ard??...:rolleyes:

Cheers,
TinTin[/SIZE][/FONT]

adidas88
03-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Bro,

I know lah, got one time u are suppose to come to CA with Bro I3est and a few bro but at the end u kena KC trap from yr meimei in CP mah....:D

nope ... that trip was stuck in CP becoz of the flood ...
and tintin fall in love with JYTY ...
he beg us to go there every night when we r in CP ....:mad:

euritage
03-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Omg... I'm so lost...

I'm in the office trying to figure out where to chiong in donguan... and I realise i VERY SUAKOO...

Hi guys,

newbie here... nvr been to dongguan b4... so i don't even know whether i'm in CP or CA...

my hotel address is 8 Ying Bin Road , Dongcheng District , Guangdong Province, 523129 DONGGUAN, CHINA

can someone tell me where to go to? CP or CA? nearer is which one??

Also, is my hotel far from the airport?

I dont know whether these questions have been asked b4... but i really cannot make it to read thru 200+ post and 170+ post for the CP and CA section...

Thanks for the help!

Btw... i'll be in donguan from 15dec - 18dec. anyone wanna intro us to the local scene? pm me your contact and i'll sms or call u.

thanks again!

GodsendSYT
03-12-2008, 03:02 PM

aiya.. dun bother about XR29 lah..

He too busy with his Kc or whatever so.. that he got everythings mix up.. ha ha

euritage
03-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Omg... I'm so lost...

I'm in the office trying to figure out where to chiong in donguan... and I realise i VERY SUAKOO...

Hi guys,

newbie here... nvr been to dongguan b4... so i don't even know whether i'm in CP or CA...

my hotel address is 8 Ying Bin Road , Dongcheng District , Guangdong Province, 523129 DONGGUAN, CHINA

I dont know whether these questions have been asked b4... but i really cannot make it to read thru 200+ post and 170+ post for the CP and CA section...

Thanks for the help!

Btw... i'll be in donguan from 15dec - 18dec. anyone wanna intro us to the local scene? pm me your contact and i'll sms or call u.

thanks again!

XR29
03-12-2008, 05:26 PM
aiya.. dun bother about XR29 lah..

He too busy with his Kc or whatever so.. that he got everythings mix up.. ha ha

Bro,

Me still very clear in my mind leh....At least I still rem u r a puppy mah.....:D

murali
03-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Bro,

Me still very clear in my mind leh....At least I still rem u r a puppy mah.....:D
sure or not?

think u must b damn busy wif last minute arrangements to clear up all your KCs leh..... kekekeke

XR29
03-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Bro,

U now also want to gang up with him to suan me......No good leh....:mad:

sure or not?

think u must b damn busy wif last minute arrangements to clear up all your KCs leh..... kekekeke

GodsendSYT
03-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Bro,

see.. everyone also know u got too many Kcs to take care..
hee hee

GodsendSYT
03-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Bro,

moreover we're not ganging up to suan u leh..

we are speaking the truth, nothing but the truth!!! :D

Suck Harder
03-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Bro,

Please lah, what puppy. Super overgrown one... Wolf in puppy's skin. :D

Bro XR29 not wrong lah. The trip he referring to with bro I3est was the Sep trip. Addidas referred to his trip which got the flood (June?). Different trips.

How I know, I was there mah in Sep. Otherwise how I get to know XR29 the GOD of dogs... knn. :D

neverlandf
03-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Yo Bro, DongCheng 东城 is in Dongguan town (or capital la) 东莞市.... about 1-hour drive or taxi to ChangAN 长安.... hahahhaha cheers...

Omg... I'm so lost...

Hi guys,

Thanks for the help!

thanks again!

neverlandf
03-12-2008, 06:43 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

You mean the disco place?? hahahhaha.... very low class one wo.... entrance is RMB5 and beer is only RMB10 per bottle... MM not like KTV MM... but factory MM wor.... hahahahhaha

neverlandf
03-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Too bad that I will be back to SG already, if not I will definitely join the big party......

bro extend la your stay .... leave after DEC 19th....

XR29
04-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Yah lor, indeed a supergrown puppy.....:D

Told u guys rite, me still very clear in the mind...Luckily the King of Dog speak up if not I will have to mention his name liao:D

Please lah, what puppy. Super overgrown one... Wolf in puppy's skin. :D

Bro XR29 not wrong lah. The trip he referring to with bro I3est was the Sep trip. Addidas referred to his trip which got the flood (June?). Different trips.

How I know, I was there mah in Sep. Otherwise how I get to know XR29 the GOD of dogs... knn. :D

XR29
04-12-2008, 12:49 AM
Bro,

I wish I could stay but really have to go back SG and settle somethings....:(

bro extend la your stay .... leave after DEC 19th....

woxiangni
04-12-2008, 04:58 AM
Hey Bro XR2

can settle everything in CA and CP mah....no need go back to sg

enjoy christmas...2009....chinese new year

Need big wolf like you to be around guiding the dogs ...lol

whilst the dogs bark you spring your KC traps here and there

......all I can say Bro XR2 so clear, so focused ...his kc is from his mind not from his heart...another level to play !!!

Wo ye hen xiang ni

-x-

usmjordan2
04-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Very soon to summarize the2008 . welcome 2009:D

SexKing972
04-12-2008, 09:17 AM
GTO Year End Party + Neverlandf Birthday Party

Date : 18 Dec 2008 DFML

Date : 19 Dec 2008 JA

Those interested PM to GTOKING and neverlandf

all party is mainly for cheongs , estimated cost per head ~RMB400, Lets have fun ,:D

Limited seat only ( Max 20 per / room )

murali
04-12-2008, 09:39 AM
Bro,

U now also want to gang up with him to suan me......No good leh....:mad:aiyah, when we say d truth u dun like, so how?

but just go round askin all d meimei's n then we know who is telling d truth lor

u so good guy we just help u advertise here more only leh :P

murali
04-12-2008, 09:43 AM

wow! 2 parties???

so max 20 per /room includes space for MM or not ah? :P

XR29
04-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Bro WoXiangNi,

Looks like u miss CA/CP badly just like yr bro......I will not be surprised if u are joining yr bro to CP after the christmas....hahaha....

Hey Bro XR2

can settle everything in CA and CP mah....no need go back to sg

enjoy christmas...2009....chinese new year

Need big wolf like you to be around guiding the dogs ...lol

whilst the dogs bark you spring your KC traps here and there

......all I can say Bro XR2 so clear, so focused ...his kc is from his mind not from his heart...another level to play !!!

Wo ye hen xiang ni

-x-

euritage
04-12-2008, 02:21 PM
I'll not be able to meet up to join in for the party on 18Dec as i'm goin back that day... Sighzzz...

Bro Neverlandf>>> Thanks for telling me I'm 1 FREAKING hour away from CA...(upped ur rep)
I wanna move hotel liao... I 1st night stay at Sofitel. then gonna move if I can... any recommendations from bros here?

I'm looking for big spacious room in a 4* or 5* hotel... all on company expenses! :p

Btw, Dongguan hotels got frown upon bringing company back for the night? I usually say little boys scared of the dark.;)

TinTin130670
04-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Bro,

I know lah, got one time u are suppose to come to CA with Bro I3est and a few bro but at the end u kena KC trap from yr meimei in CP mah...

Yup...that trip i was KC by a gal from “半岛” ...so miss the change to meet u "God of Dog"...:D

he beg us to go there every night when we r in CP

Bro...not that June trip..& to put record straight...you & yr lover Bonk loves that place so much too...:D

How I know, I was there mah in Sep. Otherwise how I get to know XR29 the GOD of dogs... knn.

Bingo...that was the time...that trip was very happening...miss walking ard BBS with u & Xiaohuozi...:D
Btw if X29 is "God of Dog"...then u should be "Master of all Dog"...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

XR29
04-12-2008, 07:32 PM
So it was the job done by a Bandao Meimei that make u miss the boat....haha...

He is really the Master of Dog, knows every single BBS in CP, me too miss walking around the BBS with him.....Hahaha...

Yup...that trip i was KC by a gal from “半岛” ...so miss the change to meet u "God of Dog"...:D

Bingo...that was the time...that trip was very happening...miss walking ard BBS with u & Xiaohuozi...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Suck Harder
04-12-2008, 09:28 PM
KNN you people made me post again...

Cheers,
TinTin

No lah, I am not what Master or what. I am just a stray dog in CP/CA who loves to hump pretty bitches (female dog)...

Next time if we meet in CP, I bring you to BBS you bring me to disco ok. Haha.

He is really the Master of Dog, knows every single BBS in CP, me too miss walking around the BBS with him.....Hahaha...

No lah you dog. I do not know every single BBS in CP. There's still a lot of BBS in CP that I do not know of. We never go to the Huimei areas one and Huangjiang areas one.There used to be a time where the real King Aznsurfer showed me the path.

KNN all these bbs talk people might think I am BBS guy. For the record I go KTVs more than bbs lah...

So you cumming back on 15th Dec huh... my dog sense tells me you will extend your stay! Time to give your girl a call... hahahaha :)

p-(^_^)-q
05-12-2008, 12:46 AM
I'll not be able to meet up to join in for the party on 18Dec as i'm goin back that day... Sighzzz...

Bro Neverlandf>>> Thanks for telling me I'm 1 FREAKING hour away from CA...(upped ur rep)
I wanna move hotel liao... I 1st night stay at Sofitel. then gonna move if I can... any recommendations from bros here?

I'm looking for big spacious room in a 4* or 5* hotel... all on company expenses! :p

Btw, Dongguan hotels got frown upon bringing company back for the night? I usually say little boys scared of the dark.;)

i was there last month stay at sliver land hotel.. not bad place.. opp got sauna liao.. .. then u can go shi mei .. got bbs there... hmm.. .. dong chen got jiu ba jie..if i remember correctly . u 1 person shld kanna chop one.. .... ... wan jiang .. also got .. bbs there... tons and tons lar... also dunno how to tell u... too much liao... china everything also got... esp ....**** .. lets see.....but CA and CP more fun lar.. i cant remember the previous drive that bring me ard.. in DG city .. i think is mr liang jin fa.. 13728171733 from wan jiang cab company(all go by meter but tip him abit lar since he is ur tour guide). .. say the singapore guy he took last time ard during the 3cexpo in oct. he shld also bring u ard c c and go eat goose drumstick.. . pm me if u need more info

bonk88
05-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Bro...not that June trip..& to put record straight...you & yr lover Bonk loves that place so much too...

yes, that was a eye opener for me when we 1st time went to CP and never have i see this type of ktv before.....all the gals will stand at the hall and wait for u to chose, is just so hard to walk to the back of the hall.....hahhaha:D
but hor , me anot he lover hor, just a CP kakai......:D

murali
05-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Next time if we meet in CP, I bring you to BBS you bring me to disco ok. Haha.

No lah you dog. I do not know every single BBS in CP. There's still a lot of BBS in CP that I do not know of.

KNN all these bbs talk people might think I am BBS guy.wah, u see every BBS in CP u know, even can challenge to exchange KTV for BBS, u must be e God of BBS liao leh

next time i go to CP u can bring me around to BBS or not? like to change taste leh :P
So you cumming back on 15th Dec huh... my dog sense tells me you will extend your stay! Time to give your girl a call... wah our KC king kena trapped in his own traps??? cum back so soon ah! shiok leh, sure have fun at DFML wif GTO again lor!

ulpdatou
05-12-2008, 10:44 AM
I am going to CA this afternoon to meet a client and thinking of staying CA tonight. Any bro actually physically in CA to have fun together tonight?

XR29
05-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Dun need to call lah, confirm coming back already.....

No lah you dog. I do not know every single BBS in CP. There's still a lot of BBS in CP that I do not know of. We never go to the Huimei areas one and Huangjiang areas one.There used to be a time where the real King Aznsurfer showed me the path.

KNN all these bbs talk people might think I am BBS guy. For the record I go KTVs more than bbs lah...

So you cumming back on 15th Dec huh... my dog sense tells me you will extend your stay! Time to give your girl a call... hahahaha :)

fuc_99
05-12-2008, 01:21 PM
any New Year celebration in CA?

we including 3-4 ppls plan to spend the New year in CA,

murali
05-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Dun need to call lah, confirm coming back already.....wow!

so 18/19 u will be also there for d big party huh!

kc king kena KCed liao....kekekeke

murali
05-12-2008, 01:24 PM

we including 3-4 ppls plan to spend the New year in CA,u can contact our CA Dog XR29, he should be there still! :D

XR29
05-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Bro,

By that time I will be back in SG lah.....

u can contact our CA Dog XR29, he should be there still! :D

Maitong Kit Mak
06-12-2008, 03:55 PM
Bro,

Sorry to call you justnow. Forgotten that u r in Taiwan now. But just surprise that u r having holiday with yr family, stay in the same room also can surf SBF??? "To Kong" :D

:D That's why he's called 'Tai Low" mah...hehehe!

fuc_99
06-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Bro,

By that time I will be back in SG lah.....

what a pity.

Maitong Kit Mak
06-12-2008, 04:15 PM

we including 3-4 ppls plan to spend the New year in CA,

Bro..not spending in CP?:D

XR29
06-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Bro,

Dun worry lah, there will be few bros who will be in CP/CA during New Year...Like our Cash King(Adidas) and Bro Mebirdie....:D

what a pity.

coolmanks
06-12-2008, 06:41 PM
I noticed that you have been posting everyday around 5 to 7.30pm. Has u becoming married man in CA/CP? Cannot go KTV aready? :D

Bro,

Dun worry lah, there will be few bros who will be in CP/CA during New Year...Like our Cash King(Adidas) and Bro Mebirdie....:D

SexKing972
06-12-2008, 08:43 PM
:That's why he's called 'Tai Low" mah...hehehe!

so will we meet u dec 17 :D gto miss you much

I noticed that you have been posting everyday around 5 to 7.30pm. Has u becoming married man in CA/CP? Cannot go KTV aready? :

should asking why never play bed minton

Maitong Kit Mak
06-12-2008, 09:10 PM
so will we meet u dec 17 :D gto miss you much

Guess I won't be able to make it to CA on the 17th...Will be in HK...I also miss GTO and u..."sigh'...:o

XR29
07-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Who say so, i just went to HH today......

I noticed that you have been posting everyday around 5 to 7.30pm. Has u becoming married man in CA/CP? Cannot go KTV aready? :D

XR29
07-12-2008, 12:53 AM
I play both bedminton and Badminton mah.......

bonk88
07-12-2008, 07:40 AM

yeah, but u dun give me face for drink the red wine only give face to prince and lysander....:(
is it ur kc beside u so u............???????

XR29
07-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Dun like that lah, me at that point of time very high liao....Lucky never drink, or else I will be a another drunk bear at the end of the day....hahaha....

yeah, but u dun give me face for drink the red wine only give face to prince and lysander....:(
is it ur kc beside u so u............???????

Sharky
07-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Saw this website http://bbs.hi-888.com/ that intro lots of CA sauna. Wondering whether 金至尊 is the best around there. Other than that, which KTV is recommended for the nite?
thanks

XR29
07-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Bro,

A lot of posting on KTV and sauna joint are being posted in this thread...All u have to do is take a little bit of yr time to go thru it......Cheers....:)

Saw this website http://bbs.hi-888.com/ that intro lots of CA sauna. Wondering whether 金至尊 is the best around there. Other than that, which KTV is recommended for the nite?
thanks

neverlandf
07-12-2008, 02:29 PM
anyone in CA this week??? My sifu Tin Tin will be in CA this thursday for the first time..... we are going to DFML.... any one want to join .... please PM...
cheers....

XR29
07-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Me....me....me....:D

anyone in CA this week??? My sifu Tin Tin will be in CA this thursday for the first time..... we are going to DFML.... any one want to join .... please PM...
cheers....

murali
07-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Me....me....me....:Du r there permanently!

must ask meh? :P

coolmanks
07-12-2008, 05:18 PM
SK,

U got it all wrong. He still play bedminton, just that nowaday he always play with a fixed and same partner. :D

No drink, no call girls why still waste time going hh?:D

XR29
07-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Can still go and enjoy the atmosphere mah.....Tio boh....:D

SK,

U got it all wrong. He still play bedminton, just that nowaday he always play with a fixed and same partner. :D

No drink, no call girls why still waste time going hh?:D

woxiangni
08-12-2008, 08:20 AM
Bro XR2

is developing like a ginger ....

he needs the atmosphere to suck out the kc feeling and make himself 辣姜

.......his service at badmington matches his service in bedmington wor !!!

speedy and powerful......old and spicy ....lol

wo hen xiang ni

surachai
08-12-2008, 09:57 AM

I will be in SZ...;) Maybe can drop by..But i damn sian keep going there thru the backdoor leh..

XR29
08-12-2008, 11:48 AM
I thought u always enjoy entering by the back......:D

I will be in SZ...;) Maybe can drop by..But i damn sian keep going there thru the backdoor leh..

murali
08-12-2008, 12:29 PM
I thought u always enjoy entering by the back......:Danother back door bandit? :o

adidas88
08-12-2008, 12:53 PM
I play both bedminton and Badminton mah.......
and pocket billard too ... :D

SK,
U got it all wrong. He still play bedminton, just that nowaday he always play with a fixed and same partner.
this i can confirmed and chopped .... :)
he too ... have not gone to the dark side .... good for him ... :)

bonk88
08-12-2008, 04:18 PM
My sifu Tin Tin will be in CA this thursday for the first time..... we are going to DFML.... any one want to join .... please PM....

just u and ur sifu can liao, dun call other, if not u only bring them go from ur hse to ur work [plc and to DFML only, where r the plc u know???
last trip come with adidas uand ask u u said dun know....:mad:

Me....me....me....

better stay with ur kc, dun follow him, he sifu also like big fat bear,,,,drinking,,,,,:D
Can still go and enjoy the atmosphere mah.....Tio boh....

lucky u stay back with me, if not, me how to handle this big fat bear...??hahhaah
bro XR29, can u pm me ur sin hp no? will call u when back to sin and meet up for kopi also have thing ask u about feb09 trip in CA...tks:)

coolmanks
08-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Boh Tio, where got people go all the way to GD, CP just to enjoy the atmosphere one. :p Air in DG very polluted u know! :rolleyes:

Can still go and enjoy the atmosphere mah.....Tio boh....:D

XR29
08-12-2008, 05:23 PM
U also can mah, if not for yr meimei who went to another town to work, u will be the same as me mah....:)

this i can confirmed and chopped .... :)
he too ... have not gone to the dark side .... good for him ... :)

XR29
08-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Ni hen xiang wo, hai shi ni hen xiang CP......hahaha...

Bro XR2

is developing like a ginger ....

he needs the atmosphere to suck out the kc feeling and make himself 辣姜

.......his service at badmington matches his service in bedmington wor !!!

speedy and powerful......old and spicy ....lol

wo hen xiang ni

XR29
08-12-2008, 05:29 PM
The drunk fat bear really heavy leh....If not for the security guard help...we will not be able to carry him to the room also....And lucky they cannot manage to find a wheel chair, if not we will push him around HH and make him famous overnight....hahaha....:)

lucky u stay back with me, if not, me how to handle this big fat bear...??hahhaah
bro XR29, can u pm me ur sin hp no? will call u when back to sin and meet up for kopi also have thing ask u about feb09 trip in CA...tks:)

XR29
08-12-2008, 05:31 PM
That is why stay in Jinlang mah...The air there is better mah.....haha...:)

Boh Tio, where got people go all the way to GD, CP just to enjoy the atmosphere one. :p Air in DG very polluted u know! :rolleyes:

murali
08-12-2008, 05:59 PM
That is why stay in Jinlang mah...The air there is better mah.....haha...:)got mm next to u acting as air filter of course air is better anywhere lor

GTOKING
08-12-2008, 06:49 PM
long time never post photo liao, here is the warm up for the party.

believe not this girl ..........haha

http://i34.tinypic.com/103vcj7.jpg

picture tell thousands word

murali
08-12-2008, 07:19 PM

so chio, u can intro or not? :D

must not be LB hor

adidas88
08-12-2008, 08:10 PM

bro king ... u no sound no picture ...
suddenly come our one picture and make me nose bleed ....
me just back from PRC in less than 24 hrs also cannot tahan ...:(

bonk88
08-12-2008, 09:23 PM
That is why stay in Jinlang mah...The air there is better mah.....haha...

r u sure jinlang air is good? coz u want to kc the jinlang meimei rite? that why u said the air is good....:D

neverlandf
08-12-2008, 09:44 PM

Noted.... anyone else? DFML THursday night 11 Dec... cheap but max fun party... so far, together with Bro XR... total 6 persons and adding ....hahahha... cheers...

binbin81
08-12-2008, 10:10 PM

Her skin is creamy white..how to tahan???.

XR29
08-12-2008, 10:42 PM
U just need to join the GTO party lah.....:)

so chio, u can intro or not? :D

must not be LB hor

XR29
08-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Buay tahan,come back again lor...I be in CA waiting for u....hahaha..

bro king ... u no sound no picture ...
suddenly come our one picture and make me nose bleed ....
me just back from PRC in less than 24 hrs also cannot tahan ...:(

fuc_99
08-12-2008, 10:58 PM

i don't think we can get this kind of quality in CA/CP

p-(^_^)-q
08-12-2008, 11:00 PM

pls pls pls.. dun tell me she is.... under. *illegal*... or else i will pay any price to try the law...

GTOKING
08-12-2008, 11:10 PM
i don't think we can get this kind of quality in CA/CP

haha, china so big bro, check it out

http://i33.tinypic.com/n3osur.jpg

XR29
09-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Confirm under one lah...Me try first okie....hahaha...

pls pls pls.. dun tell me she is.... under. *illegal*... or else i will pay any price to try the law...

XR29
09-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Bro,

Dun tempt me to extend my trip again leh.....

haha, china so big bro, check it out

http://i33.tinypic.com/n3osur.jpg

adidas88
09-12-2008, 09:34 AM
haha, china so big bro, check it out ..

Affirmative ..... so big until dun know how to say ...
对不对 .. bro KING ...:D

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/xiaokeai2.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/xiaokeai1.jpg

bonk88
09-12-2008, 09:49 AM
[QUOTE=GTOKING;3294143]haha, china so big bro, check it out

bro, be coz of u, now had a second SICHUAN EARTHQUAKE in this forum liao......:D:D

GTOKING
09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Bro,

Dun tempt me to extend my trip again leh.....

I think you should stay china forever , better apply PR or citizen
dont extend too troublesome

[QUOTE=GTOKING;3294143]haha, china so big bro, check it out

bro, be coz of u, now had a second SICHUAN EARTHQUAKE in this forum liao......:

haha, here quake is nothing la, in fact 
everyday and night at CA ,most of the gals there a lways QUAKE wat 

bonk88
09-12-2008, 11:03 AM
I think you should stay china forever , better apply PR or citizen

u hear that bro XR29? so who is the KC king now...hahahaha:D than u have a chance for ur meimei to wash ur cloth..hahahaha

haha, here quake is nothing la, in fact 
everyday and night at CA ,most of the gals there a lways QUAKE wat 
yeah yeah, but never party with u before so dun know ma.....:(
so any more new lobang for the factory meimei or OL??;)

Tony Stark
09-12-2008, 02:42 PM

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/xiaokeai2.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/xiaokeai1.jpg

Looks a bit similar to 小可爱。 Haha. :D

XR29
09-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Cannot lah, go back must be like u ...semi-retired liao..:)

[QUOTE=GTOKING;3294970]I think you should stay china forever , better apply PR or citizen

murali
09-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Cannot lah, go back must be like u ...semi-retired liao..:)dun think u can semi-retired unless ur brain totally washed out, all numbers inside u just recall anyhow n voila can call 1 mm to accompany u liao

muahahaha

XR29
09-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Knn, u again adding salt and vinegar.....:(

dun think u can semi-retired unless ur brain totally washed out, all numbers inside u just recall anyhow n voila can call 1 mm to accompany u liao

muahahaha

adidas88
09-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Looks a bit similar to 小可爱。 Haha.
looks similiar with big round eyes ... but confirmed definately different person .. becoz ...:) :)

dun think u can semi-retired unless ur brain totally washed out, all numbers inside u just recall anyhow n voila can call 1 mm to accompany u liao..... muahahaha
if he goes into semi-retired .... a lot of meimeis will be crying .... :D :D

grandfather
09-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Knn, u again adding salt and vinegar.....:(

你受得了吗? 退 休??

murali
09-12-2008, 06:04 PM
if he goes into semi-retired .... a lot of meimeis will be crying .... :Dbetter not to retire

else CA will be flooded wif mm tears liao!

GodsendSYT
09-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Cannot lah, go back must be like u ...semi-retired liao..:)

[QUOTE=GTOKING;3294970]I think you should stay china forever , better apply PR or citizen

How can u the god of dog retire..

Then what's going to happen to the little puppies..

adidas88
09-12-2008, 06:50 PM

... :eek: .... bro XR29 is the God of Dog ??? ... :confused:
u r the DOG, bro .... :D :D

murali
09-12-2008, 08:53 PM
u r the DOG, bro .... he is small god......kekeke :p

adidas88
09-12-2008, 10:22 PM
he is small god......kekeke :p
hm ...:rolleyes: ... then who is the big DOG ?? ...:D

XR29
09-12-2008, 11:04 PM
肯定受不了, that is why semi retired mah.........:D

你受得了吗? 退 休??

XR29
09-12-2008, 11:10 PM
The puppies will eventually grown up to become a dog......:D

[QUOTE=XR29;3295693]Cannot lah, go back must be like u ...semi-retired liao..:)

XR29
09-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Wrong, he is a overgrown puppy....:D

he is small god......kekeke :p

XR29
09-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Who else, but Bro Bonk88 lor..........:D

hm ...:rolleyes: ... then who is the big DOG ?? ...:D

XiaoHoUzi83
10-12-2008, 02:34 AM
The puppies will eventually grown up to become a dog......:D

fyi DOGS dont retire! errrm i mean GODs
lol
i am juz a puppy

grandfather
10-12-2008, 09:13 AM
肯定受不了, that is why semi retired mah.........:D

受不了就别退休吧。半退休?干脆别退休,就好像又讲等于没讲。:D

grandfather
10-12-2008, 09:17 AM
lol
i am juz a puppy

狗不是猴,你到底是猴还是狗?不要自己也分不清。别上了之后,搞个老猴狗或老狗猴出来。多了个三不象出来。 把这个世界搞得胡搞瞎搞,人非人,猴非猴,狗非狗。
呵呵呵呵。。。。。
小猴子好好当你的小猴子。:P

bonk88
10-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Who else, but Bro Bonk88 lor..........

tell u so many time liao, me not DOG...
I am a LOVER to all the PRC OL,massage妹妹,the KJ ot her than ktv meimei only lah...:D:D
To all the girl i love before

SexKing972
10-12-2008, 09:32 AM
tell u so many time liao, me not DOG...
I am a LOVER to all the PRC OL,massage妹妹,the KJ ot her than ktv meimei only lah...
To all the girl i love before

how about rabbit:D

adidas88
10-12-2008, 09:50 AM
how about rabbit:D
and dogs ??
he always said he is 禽兽不如 。。

KNN ... when r u going to change that dinosaur computer of urs ?? :mad:

if no money ... go and borrow from JC lar ...
i think bro sexking is making some proposals ... :D

murali
10-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Who else, but Bro Bonk88 lor..........:Dwah God of Dogs identifying all his dogs huh! :D

bonk88
10-12-2008, 10:13 AM
wah God of Dogs identifying all his dogs huh!

he is dog, me no a dog, me is a lover to prc meimei only...hahhaa:D

adidas88
10-12-2008, 10:25 AM
he is dog, me no a dog, me is a lover to prc meimei only...hahhaa:D

u no DOG ... u 禽兽不如 ... :D :D

bonk88
10-12-2008, 10:30 AM
u no DOG ... u 禽兽不如 ...

禽兽不如 is belong to bro xr29, me is 我是坏人。。。。。just the meimei dun believe me only...:)

GodsendSYT
10-12-2008, 11:31 AM
u r the DOG, bro .... :D :D

no no.. me just puppy only.. still growing.. ha ha

GodsendSYT
10-12-2008, 11:33 AM
[QUOTE=XR29;3296661]The puppies will eventually grown up to become a dog......:D

but.. we still small.. need the dogs to lead us the way to grow.. :D

adidas88
10-12-2008, 11:46 AM
禽兽不如 is belong to bro xr29, me is 我是坏人。。。。。just the meimei dun believe me only...:)

i think u r 我是坏人 and 禽兽不如 ...
i heard u telling the meimeis abt it .... :)

bonk88
10-12-2008, 12:01 PM
i think u r 我是坏人 and 禽兽不如 ...
i heard u telling the meimeis abt it ....

i said 我是坏人 when i want to sian the meimei...
but on the bed me is 禽兽不如, so that meimei can also enjoy with me ma..:)
over all the 禽兽不如 still belong to bro xr 29 lah....:D if not how can the meimei from jinlang follow him to CA and CP...??:D
he is god of the dog, master of the dog and one of the kc king....:D

murali
10-12-2008, 12:06 PM
wah lau eh, really become a dog eat dog world liao.....kekekeke

bonk88
10-12-2008, 12:22 PM
wah lau eh, really become a dog eat dog world liao.....kekekeke

the world is having financial crisis, and so do the world of dog...hahahha

XR29
10-12-2008, 05:57 PM
U dun talk so much lah, faster confirm yr air ticket and come to CA and look for yr 神仙姐姐......:D

lol
i am juz a puppy

bonk88
10-12-2008, 08:11 PM
U dun talk so much lah, faster confirm yr air ticket and come to CA and look for yr 神仙姐姐......

u in CA or HH room with ur kc now?u still got time to log in ma..?didnt go and cheong with othe bros? nor cant not go and cheong...hahaha:D

neverlandf
11-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Sorry PArty tonight at DFML is OFF... Bro Tin Tin and Gang are MIA.... could not get them and no phone call from them too...cheers...

adidas88
11-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Sorry PArty tonight at DFML is OFF... Bro Tin Tin and Gang are MIA.... could not get them and no phone call from them too...cheers...
... :eek: ... he fly u aeroplane too ???

XR29
11-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Me now in CA lah....Yesterday the internet was down at the LQD apartment side, that is why never post mah...kekeke....:D

u in CA or HH room with ur kc now?u still got time to log in ma..?didnt go and cheong with othe bros? nor cant not go and cheong...hahaha:D

mebirdie
11-12-2008, 02:46 PM

You mean you also kena fly areoplane by him before? :eek:
Dare to do this to my dear Cash King :p

bonk88
11-12-2008, 02:51 PM
he fly u aeroplane too ???

You mean you also kena fly areoplane by him before? Dare to do this to my dear Cash King

ah yo, is not the 1st time he do that liao lah.....hehhehehe

Me now in CA lah....Yesterday the internet was down at the LQD apartment side, that is why never post mah...kekeke....

sure or not, izzit u bonking the sale director meimei in the room, or maybe u sian other meimei outside....ahhaha:D

murali
11-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Me now in CA lah....Yesterday the internet was down at the LQD apartment side, that is why never post mah...kekeke....:D
knn, so fast get it up n now posting liao huh!

XR29
11-12-2008, 03:04 PM

He must be kena the KC trap again by the Bandao meimei liao...History repeat again.....:D

XR29
11-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Ok, noted........:)

XR29
11-12-2008, 03:13 PM
I have just check out of the apartment side and check into the hotel side mah...Over at the hotel side, the internet got no problem mah....:)

knn, so fast get it up n now posting liao huh!

mebirdie
11-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Ok, noted........:)

You must say noted and expected :D

XR29
11-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Yah hor, since I have already experience once b4...kekeke....:D

You must say noted and expected :D

adidas88
11-12-2008, 04:03 PM
You mean you also kena fly areoplane by him before?
Dare to do this to my dear Cash King

ya lor ... fly me aeroplane ...
没死过。。。:mad:
if he fly me aeroplane again ..
i make sure i sent a missle up his arse ... :D

He must be kena the KC trap again by the Bandao meimei liao...History repeat again.....:D
maybe he kenna kidnap and chop into pieces leow ... :eek:

TinTin130670
11-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Sorry guys...2 of the samsters wan to stay in ZH...so won't be going to CA anymore...hmmm...the gal quality at LHL getting better (esp the stall meimei)...sorry Bro Neverlandf....

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
11-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Sorry guys...2 of the samsters wan to stay in ZH...so won't be going to CA anymore...hmmm...the gal quality at LHL getting better (esp the stall meimei)...sorry Bro Neverlandf....

Cheers,
TinTin

Noted and Expected ... :D :D

neverlandf
11-12-2008, 09:57 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

No Prob... I am tired today too... last night went to JA... had too much drink and today still need to work in offce... a bit hang over in the morning...
See you next time... donno when la... hahahahh cheers...

XR29
11-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Noted and expected too.....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

mebirdie
12-12-2008, 02:49 AM
Noted and Expected ...
Noted and expected too.....

No wonder when brother TinTin is missing in China, you all are not so worried.:eek:
I still thought of asking to report to 公安局 or "lost and found". :D

So next time when cannot find him we just write

Noted and Expected

and he will appear sooner or later :p

chanyboy
12-12-2008, 07:44 AM

Cheers,
TinTin

Noted & expected.

The cabana stall facing the art shop at an angle of 45 degree (which is the last shop in those shoplots along the side; if u walk towards Gongbei it's on left-hand side) has one sweetest SYT ... looks a bit Taiwan ger but she likes to speak 'pai hua'. See if manage to find it...

Noted & out.

adidas88
12-12-2008, 08:41 AM
Noted & expected.

The cabana stall facing the art shop at an angle of 45 degree (which is the last shop in those shoplots along the side; if u walk towards Gongbei it's on left-hand side) has one sweetest SYT ... looks a bit Taiwan ger but she likes to speak 'pai hua'. See if manage to find it...

Noted & out.

Noted and it's affirmative ...
saw many new SYT's along the stalls at 连花路 when i was transit there last wk ... almost all the stalls have new faces ... :) :)

no wonder that aeroplane man stay in ZH ...
i highly suspect his excuse abt his buddies wanting to stay in ZH ...:rolleyes:

GTOKING
12-12-2008, 09:39 AM
No wonder when brother TinTin is missing in China, you all are not so worried.:eek:
I still thought of asking to report to 公安局 or "lost and found". :D

So next time when cannot find him we just write

Noted and Expected

and he will appear sooner or later

haha, Noted and Expected , thats why dont always say yes first , haha

coolmanks
12-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Noted and surpise.:p

bonk88
12-12-2008, 09:57 AM

Excusal are mean for lady bro tintin:D ZH is he 2nd home.....:Dexpected liao lah, one bro tintin said he go ZH/CA/CP, he will stay at ZH LHL as long as possible,that is very unlikely he will out from ZH to CA/CP, more over, saw he kc meimei back to work at the LHL stall last week with cash king....:D

SexKing972
12-12-2008, 10:45 AM

all party is mainly for cheongs , estimated cost per head ~RMB400, Lets have fun ,

murali
12-12-2008, 04:30 PM

all party is mainly for cheongs , estimated cost per head ~RMB400, Lets have fun ,

Limited seat only ( Max 20 per / room )wah bro, so kan cheong advertise so many times ah.....kekekeke

XR29
12-12-2008, 06:02 PM
More advertisement more bros to join in the party mah.....:D

wah bro, so kan cheong advertise so many times ah.....kekekeke

coolmanks
12-12-2008, 06:17 PM
Thought already full six month ago. Now black market prices for a place is RMB2k, :p
More advertisement more bros to join in the party mah.....:D

murali
12-12-2008, 06:20 PM
More advertisement more bros to join in the party mah.....:Dd biggest moving advertisment board is missing so need to do it here online hor! :p

neverlandf
12-12-2008, 07:24 PM

That's why... I had least (very less) expected that he will come.....that was why the night before I already went to JA and party and drink... hahhhaha....
cheers....

murali
12-12-2008, 07:28 PM
That's why... I had least (very less) expected that he will come.....that was why the night before I already went to JA and party and drink... hahhhaha....
cheers....so we'll meet on d 18th huh!

cool!

neverlandf
12-12-2008, 09:36 PM
so we'll meet on d 18th huh!

cool!

Yes.... are you coming??? have you PM any of us, GTO? Just want to make sure that GTO's number is including you or not... need to plan properly for room so that we will have Max fun with MIN cost.... what to do... economy no good..... hahahhah see you on 18th... DFML....

TinTin130670
13-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Noted & expected.

Noted & out.

Bro Chany...r u refering to this cute "taiwan lookalike" & sweetest SYT gal...btw her name is 维维 ...she started working in Cabana not long ago & i manage to date her out for dinner & foot massage...will definately "buaya" her during my next trip...:D

FREE Fotki Image Hosting - -.jpg (http://hotimg20.fotki.com/p/a/218_186/12_214/-.jpg)

Btw she looks a bit like 林心如

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
13-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Bro Chany...r u refering to this cute "taiwan lookalike" & sweetest SYT gal...btw her name is 维维 ...she started working in Cabana not long ago & i manage to date her out for dinner & foot massage...will definately "buaya" her during my next trip...
Btw she looks a bit like 林心如
Cheers,
TinTin
argh ... may i asked when is ur next trip har ??
looks like i'll try to up her when i'm back to ZH during CNY ...
give her ang pows, buy her dinner, go for body & foot massage ...
then 万事都可以商量 。。 :D :D

cheers....
.. :D .. u really know him too well ...
but nonetheless ... i believe most bros know him pretty well now ... :D

robird
13-12-2008, 11:12 AM
then 万事都可以商量 。。

Can i join in the queue? :D

murali
13-12-2008, 11:45 AM

Limited seat only ( Max 20 per / room )roll call as follows:

1. GTOking
2. Sexking972
3. neverlandf
4. murali

adidas88
13-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Can i join in the queue? :D

yes ... u r welcome, ro ...
go take a queue number first .... :D :D
should be queue number #6 now ...:eek:

Ahh Fatt
13-12-2008, 03:53 PM
then 万事都可以商量 。

. .. u really know him too well ...
but nonetheless ... i believe most bros know him pretty well now ...

Dun forget to buy a $300 Nokia hp....kekeke :eek::D

adidas88
13-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Dun forget to buy a $300 Nokia hp....kekeke :eek::D
S$300 nokia handphone not enough leow leh ...
nowadays, meimei's 味口大了 ...
they want samsung omnia or iphone leow ...:(

onli cheapsake idiot JC buy $300 nokia handphone for them ...

TinTin130670
13-12-2008, 05:07 PM
then 万事都可以商量

Bro...Bro...Bro...u think she is those SW prowling the street of LHL..fyi, she is not...she is a new gal selling drinks in the cabana stall...i find her rather cute & start to chit-chat with her...after the 3rd day then i manage to get her out for dinner & foot massage...btw Bro Slayer try to ask her if she would follow him to hotel for the sake of money & her answer, without even thinking, is a big...NO...:p
But my biggest problem of trying to "sian" gals there is that most of the gals there know me & they know i have a few KC there....:D
So Bro Adidias...if u can bed her...1 nite of KTV expense on me during the CNY trip...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

bonk88
13-12-2008, 07:54 PM
But my biggest problem of trying to "sian" gals there is that most of the gals there know me & they know i have a few KC there....
So Bro Adidias...if u can bed her...1 nite of KTV expense on me during the CNY trip...

why ur offer only to adidas and not the rest ?? just be coz he is cash king??:D

snooker
13-12-2008, 08:05 PM
So Bro Adidias...if u can bed her...1 nite of KTV expense on me during the CNY trip...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Ya lor, why not extend the invitation to me as well:p
will claim my prize during the March trip:D

adidas88
13-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Bro...Bro...Bro...u think she is those SW prowling the street of LHL..fyi, she is not...she is a new gal selling drinks in the cabana stall...i find her rather cute & start to chit-chat with her...after the 3rd day then i manage to get her out for dinner & foot massage...btw Bro Slayer try to ask her if she would follow him to hotel for the sake of money & her answer, without even thinking, is a big...NO...
But my biggest problem of trying to "sian" gals there is that most of the gals there know me & they know i have a few KC there....:D
Cheers,
TinTin
what do i got to lose ?? On u, bro .... it's a deal ...
but then .... u r the famous aeroplane head, how to trust u ??
if i can recalled ... u and bro slayer suppose to own us a pair of tkts to macau ...
is that correct, bro bonk ??:D:D

Tony Stark
14-12-2008, 12:55 AM
why ur offer only to adidas and not the rest ?? just be coz he is cash king??:D

CASH KING don't need charity. He's a philanthrophist. :D

XR29
14-12-2008, 02:32 AM
Wow, the first one is the organiser, 2nd Asst organiser, 3rd is treasurer so u are the 4th one...Must give u the appointment of secretary......kekeke...:D

roll call as follows:

1. GTOking
2. Sexking972
3. neverlandf
4. murali

adidas88
14-12-2008, 09:12 AM
CASH KING don't need charity. He's a philanthrophist.
u liddat say me goot meh ??? ...:(

me realistic guy ....
pay good money have good fun ....
simple rules and order ...

oh .. btw .. it's spell "philanthropist" .. without the "h" ...:D

Wow, the first one is the organiser, 2nd Asst organiser, 3rd is treasurer so u are the 4th one...Must give u the appointment of secretary......kekeke...
so the 5th one is coffee boy ??? :D :D

bonk88
14-12-2008, 11:02 AM
but then .... u r the famous aeroplane head, how to trust u ??
if i can recalled ... u and bro slayer suppose to own us a pair of tkts to macau ...
is that correct, bro bonk ??

u aldy said he is a aeroplane head, so do u think he can remember of what they own us??:rolleyes: one only know LHL stall meimei, the other only know macau sanua and casino.....:D

murali
14-12-2008, 11:31 AM
Wow, the first one is the organiser, 2nd Asst organiser, 3rd is treasurer so u are the 4th one...Must give u the appointment of secretary......kekeke...:Dwell, big advertisment board missing so have to be secretary lor :p

murali
14-12-2008, 11:34 AM
so the 5th one is coffee boy ???
not coffee boy, condom boy :D

XR29
14-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Should be sexcretary lah...kekeke....:D

well, big advertisment board missing so have to be secretary lor :p

oasis2002
14-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi all, would there be any bros interested in cheonging CA between 25 dec and 27 dec? I am new in ca scene, would be happy to join any experienced bros for a drink in ca. PM me

murali
14-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi all, would there be any bros interested in cheonging CA between 25 dec and 27 dec? I am new in ca scene, would be happy to join any experienced bros for a drink in ca. PM meu can contact our permanent resident, XR29, he should be there during this time :D

murali
14-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Should be sexcretary lah...kekeke....:Di not charbor leh

XR29
15-12-2008, 05:53 AM
Please lah, I be back in SG by that time lah.....:)

u can contact our permanent resident, XR29, he should be there during this time :D

bonk88
15-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Please lah, I be back in SG by that time lah.....:)

wake up so early? go jogging har...on bed....hahhaha:D

adidas88
15-12-2008, 08:52 AM
play bedminton lar ..
he dun like jogging ...
waste of time ... :D :D

bonk88
15-12-2008, 10:11 AM
play bedminton lar .

oic...no wonder he like to go and stay in CA......:D

murali
15-12-2008, 11:40 AM
play bedminton lar ..
he dun like jogging ...
waste of time ... :Dseems like u have same routine as him huh? :p

murali
15-12-2008, 11:41 AM
oic...no wonder he like to go and stay in CA......:Dcos his bed is big in CA and can accomodate many bedminton players on it! :D

adidas88
15-12-2008, 12:09 PM
seems like u have same routine as him huh? :p
... :D ... always love to have a game of bedminton every morning especially when in PRC ... :D

bro XR shld be back in SG today ... :)

murali
15-12-2008, 12:39 PM
no wonder he post at that time, cos he must be missing his bedminton session lor :D

adidas88
15-12-2008, 01:24 PM
no wonder he post at that time, cos he must be missing his bedminton session lor :D
u r right, bro ..
he probably have one last game of bedminton before he leave CA ... :D :D

GodsendSYT
15-12-2008, 01:59 PM

i think he perfer riding..

or should i say to be ride!!! :D

adidas88
15-12-2008, 03:43 PM
or should i say to be ride!!! :D
... :D ....horse riding is my favourite exercise ..
but sometime need to be ride ...:D :D

coolmanks
15-12-2008, 04:46 PM
I will be very surprised if XR do not extend his stay as usual.:D
... :D ... always love to have a game of bedminton every morning especially when in PRC ... :D

bonk88
15-12-2008, 06:46 PM
or should i say to be ride!!!
i perfer both...:D

cos his bed is big in CA and can accomodate many bedminton players on it!

so bro xr29, u must be enjoying for this type of bedmintion har...:D

I will be very surprised if XR do not extend his stay as usual.

i dun think so, coz i said coming back and buy me kopi and plan for feb trip...:D

oasis2002
15-12-2008, 08:42 PM
u can contact our permanent resident, XR29, he should be there during this time :D

Thanks bro,

usmjordan2
16-12-2008, 12:11 AM
u can contact our permanent resident, XR29, he should be there during this time :

Or the other way is he had kena the GONG TAO deep deep:rolleyes:

XR29
16-12-2008, 12:24 AM
No jogging lah...Just came back to hotel lah...:D

XR29
16-12-2008, 12:25 AM
Due to unforseen circumstances, I have extended my trip...Kekeke...:D

XR29
16-12-2008, 12:27 AM
I think u can be the worms in my stomach already...Seems to understand me hor.....:D

XR29
16-12-2008, 12:28 AM
U seem to understand me hor, I think u can be the worm in my stomach liao...kekeke...:D

XR29
16-12-2008, 12:30 AM
In CA or PRC, there is no Gong Tao, there is only Meimei and the KC traps...Kekeke....:D

Or the other way is he had kena the GONG TAO deep deep:rolleyes:

GTOKING
16-12-2008, 03:40 AM
In CA or PRC, there is no Gong Tao, there is only Meimei and the KC traps...Kekeke....:D

you may also call it ”茅山“ 哈哈哈哈

neverlandf
16-12-2008, 09:14 AM

So you joining us for the 18th DEC party at DFML?

bonk88
16-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Or the other way is he had kena the GONG TAO deep deep

In CA or PRC, there is no Gong Tao, there is only Meimei and the KC traps...Kekeke...

you may also call it ”茅山“

dun worry bro xr29, if u kena gong tao or 茅山, ask bro jc to rescue u .....hahaha:D

Suck Harder
16-12-2008, 09:30 AM

You dog...

I have 3 questions:

1. What happened to your near S$500 return ticket? I don't think Tigerair allows change of schedule within 48 hours or 24 hours...

2. You extend until when?

3. Where will you be when I arrive?

coolmanks
16-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Not unforseen, the circumstances are very clear and obvious. :D:p

When are u arriving? Cu in DG.:D
You dog...

I have 3 questions:

1. What happened to your near S$500 return ticket? I don't think Tigerair allows change of schedule within 48 hours or 24 hours...

2. You extend until when?

3. Where will you be when I arrive?

bonk88
16-12-2008, 10:43 AM
Not unforseen, the circumstances are very clear and obvious.

agree with u, bro xr29, what u got to said.....?:D

murali
16-12-2008, 11:39 AM
so u will take over as e sexatary liao!

XR29
16-12-2008, 12:38 PM
No worries man......

dun worry bro xr29, if u kena gong tao or 茅山, ask bro jc to rescue u .....hahaha:D

XR29
16-12-2008, 12:39 PM
No lah, me just one of the kaki oni....kekeke...:D

so u will take over as e sexatary liao!

XR29
16-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Of cse Bro............

So you joining us for the 18th DEC party at DFML?

XR29
16-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Nothing to say, 无语......

agree with u, bro xr29, what u got to said.....?:D