PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37

arpeggi
24-04-2012, 05:10 PM
For CK that is nothing ma :D As for us.. we r small potato ... 2.5k is what I can afford loh .:(

zhun bo!? i re-call you almost everynight double fly leh.. that time. :eek: :D

jackytheman
24-04-2012, 05:44 PM
zhun bo!? i re-call you almost everynight double fly leh.. that time. :eek: :D

ya loh that is why need to go meditate and study the art of recovering fast loh :D (both banks $ bank and sperms bank ) haha

Sirdaniel
24-04-2012, 06:48 PM
actually bro Guy^ver spending per day is abt right for a enjoyable and wild trip .. of course, one can spend less or even a lot less .. it depends what u want and expect from the trip ...
no right or wrong ... only preference

ya. no right or wrong. some ppl can try to budget even more by sharing room. lol. just sharing my expenses for the other bro who asked. 400-500 for alcohol n dj, 1.5k to sit 2 mm (1 LT), 350 for hotel, 200-300 for makan n cab. might be less wild but fun enough for me

Funky Man
24-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Bro,

So, there is no agent facilitating mixed KTV like in CP which is very helpful for those coming alone or 2 ?

[QUOTE=Guy^ver;7139293]Bro,

Thanks for everything. Certainly enjoy myself very much when I'm back 'home'. I would say most brothers who frequent CP would not like the locality of CA or they may have KC there already. It is also not fun to cheong CA with one or two brothers as compared to CP where you can have mixed KTVs etc. CA is more about having wild parties with a group of fellow cheongsters. IMHO, the quality of the girls, services, games beat CP hands down. My personal observation is that the girls in CP is rather younger (17-19) as compared to CA (19 - 24), which also probably explains why some brothers perfer younger veggies.

QUOTE]

ice meltg
25-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Bro,

Thanks for everything. Certainly enjoy myself very much when I'm back 'home'. I would say most brothers who frequent CP would not like the locality of CA or they may have KC there already. It is also not fun to cheong CA with one or two brothers as compared to CP where you can have mixed KTVs etc. CA is more about having wild parties with a group of fellow cheongsters. IMHO, the quality of the girls, services, games beat CP hands down. My personal observation is that the girls in CP is rather younger (17-19) as compared to CA (19 - 24), which also probably explains why some brothers perfer younger veggies.

I'm not into suana (not enough sperm...) while i'm in CA because CA girls will stay with me till 1400hrs everyday before i go for my regular massage or shopping with my KC at CA town. If u ever need, PM me ... I got good kangtao for 400rmb (usual 580rmb but they wavive the entrance charge) ... the girls are pretty young (not convenient to disclose the age here

Haha, Bro, Just to share........ I know of quite a few incl myself who dun mind gg ktv alone in CA especially those joints tat can be wild !!! it can be beri fun with 2 to 3 mm & yrself, exclusive !! Damage affordable around 1k !! U shd try in future :D Its definitely better than those mixed ktv in CP !! However, if u like to join mixed k in CA, u can try XGX !!

I do agree that services & game beat CP hands down, but as for quality & quantity, CP is still better, tats y daigors like adidas, prcsytlover, wkk dun like to visit CA, its out of place to them in terms of transport; most important; no pzl, not enuff syt; take too long from one place to another; pay high cab fare where they can use tat to drink kopi at Tommy Boy; finding eating outlets ~ big hassle; gg ktv & SN also like planning big project, huge operations :eek: U cant changed their mindset :rolleyes: (tats bcos Bro Guy^ver in his pm mentioned tat we shd try to convince CP cheongsters to visit CA instead)

wah bro. u r certainly a 'fiercer' party-goer. normally try to keep my daily expenses to 2.5-3k (everything included, but no sauna or massage). anyway, what kangtao are u referring to? massage?
personally, i find ur 600 for sn a bit undoable cos those in that range simply cmi. can only find some in the 800-900 range

actually bro Guy^ver spending per day is abt right for a enjoyable and wild trip .. of course, one can spend less or even a lot less .. it depends what u want and expect from the trip ...
no right or wrong ... only preference ...

i think he's referring to sauna kangtao ..

this i have to agreed with Sir Daniel ....

Just to share, I have yet to pick a 800 rmb cat mm for SN in CA !! It all depends on yr luck & whether u bothers to go shopping or not !!! Seriously, I realised that many bros go SN with tat mindset that they must settled with one, if not its mission unaccomplished !!! tats where these mgrs take advantage n do their hard core selling !! Best part is after viewing a few rounds, u guys felt paiseh & so pressurized, so just grab someone in the higher cat bcos many sillyporeans r hidden ck, they can afford (whats that extra 200-300rmb); unlike cheapo ah pek like me, have to be more ROI based :rolleyes:

If its not within my expectations, I just walk away & try other joints !!

But I do agree, generally u can find the better lookings one in the higher cat, but dun be too carried away that when price is high, it must & will be nice !!! Tats human behaviour !!! Likewise, vice versa !!!

Anyway, i better qualify, all above r just my humble two cents, please dun flame me if u dun agree.

lfc78
25-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Well said. To each his own. Its ones money anyway.

香香很烦
25-04-2012, 02:20 AM
zhun bo!? i re-call you almost everynight double fly leh.. that time.

Yah this one agree w u.. Rem he brought a double fly back to dfjh from dfml our last trip... Heh... :p

Just to share, I have yet to pick a 800 rmb cat mm for SN in CA !! It all depends on yr luck & whether u bothers to go shopping or not !!! Seriously, I realised that many bros go SN with tat mindset that they must settled with one, if not its mission unaccomplished !!! tats where these mgrs take advantage n do their hard core selling !! Best part is after viewing a few rounds, u guys felt paiseh & so pressurized, so just grab someone in the higher cat bcos many sillyporeans r hidden ck, they can afford (whats that extra 200-300rmb); unlike cheapo ah pek like me, have to be more ROI based :rolleyes:

If its not within my expectations, I just walk away & try other joints !!

But I do agree, generally u can find the better lookings one in the higher cat, but dun be too carried away that when price is high, it must & will be nice !!! Tats human behaviour !!! Likewise, vice versa !!!

Anyway, i better qualify, all above r just my humble two cents, please dun flame me if u dun agree.

I have to agree w u.... Why feel pressurized?
If dun suit one, should just move on.....
We cheong to be happy." :p

adidas88
25-04-2012, 08:37 AM
I do agree that services & game beat CP hands down, but as for quality & quantity, CP is still better, tats y daigors like adidas, prcsytlover, wkk dun like to visit CA, its out of place to them in terms of transport; most important; no pzl, not enuff syt; take too long from one place to another; pay high cab fare where they can use tat to drink kopi at Tommy Boy; finding eating outlets ~ big hassle; gg ktv & SN also like planning big project, huge operations ... U cant changed their mindset .. (tats bcos Bro Guy^ver in his pm mentioned tat we shd try to convince CP cheongsters to visit CA instead)
hahahhaaha ... cannot agree any less ....
that's the pulling factors in CP ....
but CA is still a nice place to go for a short trip ... it's more like HIT & RUN ...

Just to share, I have yet to pick a 800 rmb cat mm for SN in CA !! It all depends on yr luck & whether u bothers to go shopping or not !!! Seriously, I realised that many bros go SN with tat mindset that they must settled with one, if not its mission unaccomplished !!! tats where these mgrs take advantage n do their hard core selling !! Best part is after viewing a few rounds, u guys felt paiseh & so pressurized, so just grab someone in the higher cat bcos many sillyporeans r hidden ck, they can afford (whats that extra 200-300rmb); unlike cheapo ah pek like me, have to be more ROI based
it is the transport from one place to another that one feel tired of doing ...
imagine if u tried to visit 3 saunas in CA becoz u could not find the one gal u like ... it will take up ur time and the hassle of traveling from one sauna to sauna ...

Sirdaniel
25-04-2012, 09:00 AM
it is the transport from one place to another that one feel tired of doing ...
imagine if u tried to visit 3 saunas in CA becoz u could not find the one gal u like ... it will take up ur time and the hassle of traveling from one sauna to sauna ...

agree with Adidas on this. ca sn mostly not nearby. esp if u go later, don't leave much time for the rest of the day.
not that must die die take very petty ones. but got one time only accompany my buddy go sn, so wasn't intending to take any. but after i saw a cat 900, was prepared to take her even though i went without such an intention. end up my buddy also eye her, so i just went for foot massage while he did his deed. turned out to be the regret of my trip. lol. dunno whether she still ard if i go later this year.

Guy^ver
25-04-2012, 10:03 AM
Agreed that it's more than HIT & RUN ... CP is a one stop centre whereas u need to unravel the gems in CA (u need time:)) ... I guess probably it depends on individual preferences .. If next time opportunities permits, let's cheong together, I'll be more than happy to join u guys (if u include ur humble brudder in ur agenda) .. haha

[QUOTE=adidas88;7143253]hahahhaaha ... cannot agree any less ....
that's the pulling factors in CP ....
but CA is still a nice place to go for a short trip ... it's more like HIT & RUN ...
QUOTE]

adidas88
25-04-2012, 11:46 AM
turned out to be the regret of my trip. lol. dunno whether she still ard if i go later this year.
Ah Sir .... end of the year is too extreme liao lar ..
PM me her number and i'll check it out for u next wk .. :D
Agreed that it's more than HIT & RUN ... CP is a one stop centre whereas u need to unravel the gems in CA (u need time:)) ... I guess probably it depends on individual preferences .. If next time opportunities permits, let's cheong together, I'll be more than happy to join u guys (if u include ur humble brudder in ur agenda) ..
sure bro ... we welcome fellow-minded bros to join us and party ... :)

saysay1125
25-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Bros, I need your opinions? Which KTV is prettier selection as in quality?
DFML, DFJH, PARKVIEW KTV?

Kent_do
25-04-2012, 02:58 PM

U so funny wan!!! :eek:What kind of question is that har?:confused:

Every place have their own "pretty ones" and "ugly ones". and every bro have their own preference and expectations.;)

To each his own!

Better be careful of what U ask or else kena zap to Tinbaktu!!!

Sirdaniel
25-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Ah Sir .... end of the year is too extreme liao lar ..
PM me her number and i'll check it out for u next wk .. :D

eeek. stalker!
how u know my later this yr is end of the year?
u no go ca, how to check it out? must go back see where i stored her tag no

Sirdaniel
25-04-2012, 05:02 PM
U so funny wan!!! :eek:What kind of question is that har?:confused:

Every place have their own "pretty ones" and "ugly ones". and every bro have their own preference and expectations.;)

To each his own!

Better be careful of what U ask or else kena zap to Tinbaktu!!!

kentdo, give him chance la. can tell him but don't let us if our info wrong

based on my last trip, dfjh girls were prettier. dfml girls more wild. never been to parkview but heard their girls more class

adidas88
25-04-2012, 05:05 PM
eeek. stalker!
how u know my later this yr if end of the year?
u no go ca, how to check it out? must go back see where i stored her tag no
aiyah .... CP and CA is just an hour drive away ... no problem ..
PM me her details and i'll check it out for u ... sui bo ?? :D

based on my last trip, dfjh girls were prettier. dfml girls more wild. never been to parkview but heard their girls more class
parkview gals r more class and more expensive too .... :D

Sirdaniel
25-04-2012, 05:12 PM
aiyah .... CP and CA is just an hour drive away ... no problem ..
PM me her details and i'll check it out for u ... sui bo ?? :

lol. since u so willing, swee! cannot find also must somehow dig out

parkview gals r more class and more expensive too .... :D

u nvr add in the keyword A LOT

Optimus_Prime
25-04-2012, 05:13 PM
agree with Adidas on this. ca sn mostly not nearby. esp if u go later, don't leave much time for the rest of the day.
not that must die die take very petty ones. but got one time only accompany my buddy go sn, so wasn't intending to take any. but after i saw a cat 900, was prepared to take her even though i went without such an intention. end up my buddy also eye her, so i just went for foot massage while he did his deed. turned out to be the regret of my trip. lol. dunno whether she still ard if i go later this year.

CP sauna really drop in standards nowadays, rarely you get anywhere near the 18 steps or whatnot.
How is the standard of CA sauna nowadays ?

At some of the saunas in CP, I was offered 900 for the sauna girl to spend the whole night with me (from 12am-6am) Does CA have this ?

Kent_do
25-04-2012, 06:19 PM
kentdo, give him chance la. can tell him but don't let us if our info wrong

Walau, Sirdaniel,
Liddat U no good leh!!! got good class mm nowadays, no recommend to us leh!!! If really liddat, then must make another trip to redeem that last one and only trip. We time trip together, can or not?:D

I've yet to see good ones and oso wild ones in CA during that trip (pai say, only 1 trip).:p

adidas88
25-04-2012, 08:48 PM
lol. since u so willing, swee! cannot find also must somehow dig out
ah sir .... u don anyhow dig out a auntie hor ... :(

Sirdaniel
25-04-2012, 11:52 PM
CP sauna really drop in standards nowadays, rarely you get anywhere near the 18 steps or whatnot.
How is the standard of CA sauna nowadays ?

At some of the saunas in CP, I was offered 900 for the sauna girl to spend the whole night with me (from 12am-6am) Does CA have this ?

it was pretty ok la
then again, i'm not really a sn person. can count with one hand the no of times i went sn.

not sure abt the 900 offer for overnight also. i dun go sn at night in ca (got ktv girls with good service. y still must go sn?)

Walau, Sirdaniel,
Liddat U no good leh!!! got good class mm nowadays, no recommend to us leh!!! If really liddat, then must make another trip to redeem that last one and only trip. We time trip together, can or not?:D

I've yet to see good ones and oso wild ones in CA during that trip (pai say, only 1 trip).:p

wah lao. i read and hearsay one leh. me not in that league to chiong parkview.
lol... dun say i pang seh u. i book my trip for dec already. 2 nights in cp and 2 nights in ca. details in ur PM.

ah sir .... u don anyhow dig out a auntie hor ... :(

lol. u got PM

boywonder
26-04-2012, 12:38 AM
hi bros,

newbie here, but been to CA a couple of times. gg there for work next week, and am alone, so looking for kaki to ktv with. in CA 2 night, on 2 & 3rd May,

any bros interested in partying together? thanks in advance.

hope to hear from u guys soon! :o

neverlandf
26-04-2012, 08:08 AM

I personally prefer DFML than DFJH. Went to DFML last night, three of us spent RMB350 each for the drink plus DJ.... Picked one Sichuan girl, 23, b boob, but fun...joking, kissing her, French kiss.... She was the one started to ask for 舌吻... Very initiative type of girl... Mind you, I am not handsome like some of the bros... Just fat old guy who likes to go to KTV with like minded bros.... Have fun in CA... :D

adidas88
26-04-2012, 08:27 AM
wah lao. i read and hearsay one leh. me not in that league to chiong parkview.
lol... dun say i pang seh u. i book my trip for dec already. 2 nights in cp and 2 nights in ca. details in ur PM.
wah .... u r even more kaisu than me .... :D

lol. u got PM
thanks 阿Sir .... :)
I personally prefer DFML than DFJH. Went to DFML last night, three of us spent RMB350 each for the drink plus DJ.... Picked one Sichuan girl, 23, b boob, but fun...joking, kissing her, French kiss.... She was the one started to ask for 舌吻... Very initiative type of girl... Mind you, I am not handsome like some of the bros... Just fat old guy who likes to go to KTV with like minded bros.... Have fun in CA...
if mayor said he's not handsome then who can said he is handsome ?? :D

Sirdaniel
26-04-2012, 09:06 AM
I personally prefer DFML than DFJH. Went to DFML last night, three of us spent RMB350 each for the drink plus DJ.... Picked one Sichuan girl, 23, b boob, but fun...joking, kissing her, French kiss.... She was the one started to ask for 舌吻... Very initiative type of girl... Mind you, I am not handsome like some of the bros... Just fat old guy who likes to go to KTV with like minded bros.... Have fun in CA... :D

dfml girls very fun n auto!
mayor still go dfjh? how's ur dj?

Sirdaniel
26-04-2012, 09:08 AM
wah .... u r even more kaisu than me .... :D

where got kiasu? mine is just short trip. must make proper use of time

adidas88
26-04-2012, 09:33 AM
where got kiasu? mine is just short trip. must make proper use of time
阿Sir .... from now till dec is abt 7 mths away ... u some more said not kaisu ... liddat 難道 is kaisee ??? :D :D

Guy^ver
26-04-2012, 09:52 AM
I personally prefer DFJH for the quality of the girls (in terms of looks and service back in the room) and DFML for the playability of the girls (during the KTV session). Somehow DFML has more SYTs compared to DFJH. This is my personal opinion.

neverlandf
26-04-2012, 09:54 AM
dfml girls very fun n auto!
mayor still go dfjh? how's ur dj?

Seldom go to DFJH now. That DJ had left and went back hometown.... Not contactable now...:(

jackytheman
26-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Seldom go to DFJH now. That DJ had left and went back hometown.... Not contactable now...:(

Didnt know you are so loyal ? Find another FJ haha:p

Sirdaniel
26-04-2012, 06:32 PM
阿Sir .... from now till dec is abt 7 mths away ... u some more said not kaisu ... liddat 難道 is kaisee ??? :D :D

lol. bo bian la. now tied with projects. only free in dec so quickly book tix n chop the leave slot first lo

Sirdaniel
26-04-2012, 06:33 PM

haha. that explains

stephan
27-04-2012, 03:40 PM

no leh, I found u quite handsome leh, at least much better than me! :p

jackytheman
28-04-2012, 12:52 PM
no leh, I found u quite handsome leh, at least much better than me! :p

Only Handsome guy will be here ... so no need to be so humble :p

sexrookie
28-04-2012, 01:10 PM
CA here I cum...........

Will be in CA 2morow morning. Stay in CA there couple of days then o CP

:D

FeiGohGoh
28-04-2012, 04:54 PM
CA here I cum...........

then I might be able to meet up w/u in CP.......:D

jackytheman
28-04-2012, 05:39 PM

Haha ... I am in CA now :p
Very Happening:D

FeiGohGoh
28-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Haha ... I am in CA now :p
Very Happening:D

too bad I am expecting bros arriviving here these few days.....haven't been to CA long time liao......

sexrookie
28-04-2012, 08:15 PM

Call go and drink Kopi

I will be in CP 2 May

Ruff
29-04-2012, 12:55 PM
too bad I am expecting bros arriviving here these few days.....haven't been to CA long time liao......

Taikor, me arriving soon.
Let have breakfast under the tree you mentioned.

香香很烦
29-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Taikor, me arriving soon.
Let have breakfast under the tree you mentioned.

You back home again.... Forever over that tree la...

Knn just don't bring him to the place u brought me.... Knn tio diarrhea.... :p

neverlandf
29-04-2012, 06:11 PM
CA here I cum...........

Heard big group in CA tonight and tomorrow night. You joining them?:D

Ruff
30-04-2012, 12:20 AM
You back home again.... Forever over that tree la...

Knn just don't bring him to the place u brought me.... Knn tio diarrhea.... :p

No la, he referring to the front,
I took you to the back to view backstage MM's la,
Dun worry, you just need afew more rounds to accustomise and adjust to it,
When you sneaking up again?

FeiGohGoh
30-04-2012, 01:05 AM
No la, he referring to the front,
I took you to the back to view backstage MM's la,
Dun worry, you just need afew more rounds to accustomise and adjust to it,
When you sneakingn my up again?

u mean the 30 rmb auntie....I saw the alleys on my way to JL today.

Ruff
30-04-2012, 06:07 AM

Nope, its the same regular MM's, but when they are not on duty/off work, so very girl next door look, without makeup or even in their pjs, hee hee

scaredshitless
30-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Hi guys.

been reading on this thread and thought i should contribute. here are some of the info that some may find useful, based on my experience in CA. i do not know whether they are repeated somewhere else on this thread. if so, please forgive my re-posting.

1. Hotel.
there are several hotels in CA. most recent 5 star hotel is Pullman. a good place to look for / book hotels is www.qunar.com. you can search using map. all hotels can be booked online and there is no need to pay. however, if you arrive after 6 pm, you will need to pay first, or alternatively, call the hotel beforehand, so that they will keep the room for you.

usually 4 stars will go for about 400+ per night.
3 stars are also good - 东方锦河 comes to mind for easy access and clean (relatively) rooms. get the mommy to book the room for you and you will get good price.

2. KTV. several in town. OSCARS, 东方魅力,东方锦河。rate is usually 3-7-10 these days. my advice is look for big ones. the prices wont be much different than the smaller ones.

3. massage. for those uninitiated, there are several services provided at all the 会所 places. 太平洋,东方锦河,威尼斯,etc。 as the terms are confusing, i thought it would be useful for me to explain them here.

沐足 - cute girl will come and wash / massage your feet. the girls will ask for extra time and will offer special services usually (but limited to HJ most of the time. it really depends on your luck). there are usually 2 categories of girls. you pay slightly more for girls that are prettier. as a benchmark, 龙岛会 charges 58 RMB for 70 mins for the pretty girl type.

推拿 - you will be in a room with a bed / shower. the girl comes in and showers you, and give you full body massage. often will offer extra services for 100 / 200 RMB more. Taiping yang charges 200 RMB for the 推拿 and you can do it with the girl for 200 more.

桑拿 - the full works. prices will range 400 - 1500rmb, depending on the girl.

足疗 / 中医理疗 - these are clean massages that aunties will perform on you. price is about 100+ for 2 hours usually.

---

not sure if these are useful. i'll be glad to answer questions if there are any and i know the answers....

arpeggi
30-04-2012, 11:22 PM
沐足 - cute girl will come and wash / massage your feet. the girls will ask for extra time and will offer special services usually (but limited to HJ most of the time. it really depends on your luck). there are usually 2 categories of girls. you pay slightly more for girls that are prettier. as a benchmark, 龙岛会 charges 58 RMB for 70 mins for the pretty girl type.

Thanks for the info.

I thought the princess category for 沐足 is usually 90rmb and above? :confused:

scaredshitless
01-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the info.

the price depends on where you go. i think it is 90 RMB at 水晶宫,which is the one next to DFJH.

sexrookie
01-05-2012, 11:37 AM
All normal footie in CA increase price form 10 to 20 RMB

rdgs

香香很烦
01-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Taikor, I was referring to the food place he brought me to...
6 rmb for at the largest plate of noodles I've seen...
Cheap.... But in terms of hygiene, must eat w care man...

Nope, its the same regular MM's, but when they are not on duty/off work, so very girl next door look, without makeup or even in their pjs, hee hee
Yea. There were a few good ones... Mostly baoed I guess...
Yes. I'm coming down soon... :p

Thanks for the info.

I miss going chaperone w u la... Heh....

arpeggi
01-05-2012, 05:41 PM
I miss going chaperone w u la... Heh....

:eek::eek:

Never returning to that place again. ;)

i rather we go CA and go find "888" :) you know what i mean.

Sirdaniel
02-05-2012, 09:01 AM
1. Hotel.
there are several hotels in CA. most recent 5 star hotel is Pullman. a good place to look for / book hotels is www.qunar.com. you can search using map. all hotels can be booked online and there is no need to pay. however, if you arrive after 6 pm, you will need to pay first, or alternatively, call the hotel beforehand, so that they will keep the room for you.

usually 4 stars will go for about 400+ per night.
3 stars are also good - 东方锦河 comes to mind for easy access and clean (relatively) rooms. get the mommy to book the room for you and you will get good price.

kudos for ur input. didn't really check out the site but seems that still can get better rates if book through agent eh

krone
02-05-2012, 10:57 AM
the price depends on where you go. i think it is 90 RMB at 水晶宫,which is the one next to DFJH.

There are 3 categories. 58rmb, 78rmb and 98rmb. Supposedly 58rmb for those with skill but not much of a looker, 78rmb for the prettier ones and 98rmb for those who are willing to do a little bit more.

On a side note, was at DFJH last Wednesday. Selection was alright but the girls were very interactive. 3 of us but we had a lot of fun. Most fun night we had because after that my clients came and I had to start entertaining big groups. DFJH all girls standard 3, 7, 11.

香香很烦
02-05-2012, 12:38 PM
:eek::eek:

Never returning to that place again.

i rather we go CA and go find "888" :) you know what i mean.

Yips... She is one hottie, last trip there tried to look for her.. Apparently she quit Liao....:p

boywonder
02-05-2012, 02:01 PM
In Chang an tonight at dfml! Any bros ard?

coolmanks
02-05-2012, 08:23 PM
For bros looking to stay at a hotel in CA town centre;
I would recommend they try 百客酒店;right next to LQD
brand new and room size is bigger than LDQ.
試業價 is less than 200rmb per night.

Former LQD mgr 刘洋 is working there now. So call her if u need a room.

kudos for ur input. didn't really check out the site but seems that still can get better rates if book through agent eh

Sirdaniel
03-05-2012, 08:32 AM

any idea what the usual rates gonna be? std is abt 3.5 stars?

coolmanks
03-05-2012, 09:57 AM
No idea what the post promotion rate would be.

A good friend who used to stay at LQD stayed there last month.
As most of us know, LQD location very good, room large and spacious, but not well maintained and a little run down.
He told me, room at this new hotel was larger than LDQ......:D:D
I was a little surprise as newer hotel tend to have smaller room.

any idea what the usual rates gonna be? std is abt 3.5 stars?

william123
03-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Bro, 2 nights would be a good start if you intend to visit both KTVs. Expenses wise, it depends on individuals and your spending power. I know it may be exaggerating, but the damages may be rather high. There are a lot of such discussions in CP thread already. It depends a lot on what you drink and the number of girls you intend to bring back for fun. My personal recommendation (since it's your first time) is to bring back 2 girls for double fly from DFJH and a couple of girls for games at DFML.

A quick breakdown
Hotel = 308rmb per night at DFJH
Footie / Massage = 150rmb - 250rmb per trip
Suana = 600rmb per chick
KTV Girls = 300 per chick per seating (u need a couple if you wana play games)
KTV DJ = 200rmb / 300rmb
Bonking Session = 600rmb / 800rmb / 1200rmb for short time // 900rmb / 1100rmb / 1500rmb for overnight per chick
Drinks = 1998rmb (package for 3 bottles of hard liqour / Each bro usually consume 1.5 bottles per night so it averages about 1000rmb per person)
Food = 100rmb per day
Transport = 200rmb per person

This is excluding any other KC sessions with the girl that you may fall in love with. CA Town shopping and dining may be quite expensive. You wouldn't go wrong if you budget between 4k-5k rmb per day (this is my personal opinion).

Dear Bro,
Many thank your advise n hope can join you at CA.
Brgds

adva181
04-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Hi brothers here, I am visiting CA DFML next of the month.
I can't seems to find the telephone nos for MGM hotel for booking.
Can any brother share the number with me?

Also any mummy to recommend?

Thanks

adva181
04-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Hi brothers, I am visiting CA DFML this month end but I can't seems to find the contact of MGM hotel online. Any kind soul can pass me the hotel number to make booking and any mummy contacts to share?

Thanks!

Chinakid
07-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Hello any bros going CA next week???? :D

Sirdaniel
07-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Hi brothers, I am visiting CA DFML this month end but I can't seems to find the contact of MGM hotel online. Any kind soul can pass me the hotel number to make booking and any mummy contacts to share?

Thanks!

u got pm...

krone
08-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Hello any bros going CA next week???? :D

Long time no see bro!!! I was just there last last wk haha... Just got back sg last night... Haf fun!!!

Chinakid
08-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Long time no see bro!!! I was just there last last wk haha... Just got back sg last night... Haf fun!!!

Any updates to excite me bro???? Heh......Heh..... Or places not to go??? :D

3m3m3m
08-05-2012, 04:20 PM
dear all seniors taikot tai tai ... anywan have good rates or opnion for this hotel in CA?

http://www.goldenroyalhotel.com/en/displayproduct001.php?id=1215

As i cant read chinese, need some advise. they got 2 hotels, 1 at "wu sa" and another near to Chang Guoji Jiudian.

Which is more convinience to Chang An zhong xin and to DFML and DFJH?:confused:

Any advise will highly appreciate !!

arpeggi
08-05-2012, 04:56 PM
dear all seniors taikot tai tai ... anywan have good rates or opnion for this hotel in CA?

http://www.goldenroyalhotel.com/en/displayproduct001.php?id=1215

As i cant read chinese, need some advise. they got 2 hotels, 1 at "wu sa" and another near to Chang Guoji Jiudian.

Which is more convinience to Chang An zhong xin and to DFML and DFJH?:confused:

Any advise will highly appreciate !!

Hi,

The one at "Wu Sa" will be nearer to DFML/DFJH. The one near 国际 is nearer to 长安中心.

Stayed before at the one near 国际.. Pretty good stay and there's a pub at level 2 for you to chill out and play some pool/snooker.

Alternatively, you can stay at Babylon Hotel at around the same price for a even better stay. :)
Location wise is near to DFML/DFJH.

Cheers.

Sirdaniel
08-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi,

The one at "Wu Sa" will be nearer to DFML/DFJH. The one near 国际 is nearer to 长安中心.

Stayed before at the one near 国际.. Pretty good stay and there's a pub at level 2 for you to chill out and play some pool/snooker.

Alternatively, you can stay at Babylon Hotel at around the same price for a even better stay. :)

Cheers.

think to need add on that the one at wu sa is nearer, not near dfml/dfjh while 长安国际 can be considered near to 长安中心

coolmanks
08-05-2012, 10:58 PM
Also like to add
that the one at wusa is fairly old, not in good location....not recommended.

Whereas the other one while not eactly near 长安中心,
location wise is very good. Plenty of eating place and very near TDWX KTV and sauna. Room also very nice.

PS 长安中心 is exactly a fairly old shopping centre near LQD.

think to need add on that the one at wu sa is nearer, not near dfml/dfjh while 长安国际 can be considered near to 长安中心

3m3m3m
09-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Also like to add

location wise is very good. Plenty of eating place and very near TDWX KTV and sauna. Room also very nice.

Hi,

Cheers.

kamsiah kamsiah to all bros .... now have clearer picture liao.... really many walking dictionary here ... anyone can teach me how to KC mm's .... lol:D

Ruff
09-05-2012, 09:22 AM
kamsiah kamsiah to all bros .... now have clearer picture liao.... really many walking dictionary here ... anyone can teach me how to KC mm's .... lol:D

MM's feed on Mao$, so generally, the more u feed, the better they get.
If u want KC, then leave Mao$ out of the equation,
If u jackpot, they feed you.
Since we last met for dinner, not had chance kopi with u,
When u coming CP?

Sirdaniel
09-05-2012, 09:28 AM

可当不起
just sharing what i know. have learned much from the veterans here like uncle cool

adidas88
09-05-2012, 09:29 AM
kamsiah kamsiah to all bros .... now have clearer picture liao.... really many walking dictionary here ... anyone can teach me how to KC mm's .... loll
number 1 rule ... is ur pocket deep enough ??? :D

Ruff
09-05-2012, 09:35 AM

Yalor, just like hourly tear coupon, .... then upgrade to Season Parking, ..... then park in their garage, .... Then you move in and she give you her car to use :p

FeiGohGoh
09-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Yalor, just like hourly tear coupon, .... then upgrade to Season Parking, ..... then park in their garage, .... Then you move in and she give you her car to use :p

Hmmm...din know there's an underground garage under ur tree......:confused:

Ruff
09-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Hmmm...din know there's an underground garage under ur tree......:confused:

Have 2 levels of parking below.... hehehe

surachai
09-05-2012, 09:48 AM
kamsiah kamsiah to all bros ....anyone can teach me how to KC mm's .... lol:D

Teach is abit difficult, but if u don't mind I'm sure many here will be willing to demonstrate.

pocket deep enough still need to KC mm meh? Just sit back and let the mm KC u liao! :)

3m3m3m
09-05-2012, 10:23 AM
MM's feed on Mao$, so generally, the more u feed, the better they get.
If u want KC, then leave Mao$ out of the equation,
If u jackpot, they feed you.
Since we last met for dinner, not had chance kopi with u,
When u coming CP?

very soon ... very soon ..haha ......u got pm ...

可当不起
just sharing what i know. have learned much from the veterans here like uncle cool

all those bros really helpful ... never fail to englighten me ... uncle cool ar... me aroeplane him once liao leh last trip... miss to meet him ...paiseh

mine no pocket leh .... :eek: sometimes see those CK posted how they max enjoy, really scary ..their 1 nite outing = my 3-4 nite spending ... :eek:

krone
09-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Teach is abit difficult, but if u don't mind I'm sure many here will be willing to demonstrate.

pocket deep enough still need to KC mm meh? Just sit back and let the mm KC u liao! :)

Taikor when u want to demonstrate let me see? Hahaha...

FeiGohGoh
09-05-2012, 10:47 AM

Hehe...me also want to learn.....:D

surachai
09-05-2012, 11:09 AM

Hehe...me also want to learn.....:D

U guys are the master sifus that I was referring to...

I better go back to lurking mode...:p

arpeggi
09-05-2012, 11:53 AM
very soon ... very soon ..haha ......u got pm ...

You going up soon? Nv pm me your dates.. :p

U guys are the master sifus that I was referring to...

I better go back to lurking mode...:p

you are not far behind la.. :D

Chinakid
09-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Hi all taikors,
How is the dirty footie at CA right now?? I love PRC foot massage.. Any updates? Thanks...

krone
09-05-2012, 08:47 PM
you are not far behind la.. :D

Wah how can u say that? He is way ahead ok... I dun dare to compete with my taikor leh.... Still waiting for him to bring me places leh....

koukou
09-05-2012, 09:50 PM
hi, wanna know if crystal palace is open concept?
and i am into massage, which are the good tui na plc?
thanks

Chinakid
12-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Any advice on how to reach CA from GZ the best options???

p-(^_^)-q
12-05-2012, 12:45 AM

LQD mgr 刘洋 = hey very familar leh?.... = yang yang?

adidas88
12-05-2012, 08:42 AM
best option = private transport ...

arpeggi
12-05-2012, 11:48 AM
best option = private transport ...

Make sure you get a driver from CA and not CP as CP drivers normally charge more when travelling to CA. :)

krone
12-05-2012, 02:02 PM

Last trip i went CA via GZ also. Chartered a vehicle for 400rmb... Took abt 2hrs... Dunno of any other route... Unless u wanna take metro change CRH then drop at CP then take a vehicle... Cost shld be 7rmb plus 60rmb plus 150rmb but will probably take u at least 2.5hr and a lot of hassle. Any taikor got other travel alternatives?

neverlandf
13-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Last trip i went CA via GZ also. Chartered a vehicle for 400rmb... Took abt 2hrs... Dunno of any other route... Unless u wanna take metro change CRH then drop at CP then take a vehicle... Cost shld be 7rmb plus 60rmb plus 150rmb but will probably take u at least 2.5hr and a lot of hassle. Any taikor got other travel alternatives?

Express bus is another way if you are alone... Cheap....forgot price else did once only..... Less than 50RMB.....

neverlandf
13-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Also like to add

Hehehe... Bro cool is super right on 长安中心 is exactly a fairly old shopping centre near LQD.... :D

arpeggi
14-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Express bus is another way if you are alone... Cheap....forgot price else did once only..... Less than 50RMB.....

I once took a bus from CP to CA... drop at some ulu ulu place.. :o

And to make things worse.. there's an accident along the way. :eek: :eek:

It's about 24rmb per pax if i can recall correctly.

TonyCheong
14-05-2012, 11:07 AM
I once took a bus from CP to CA... drop at some ulu ulu place.. :o

Yes happened to me when I went to CA first time many years ago!
Had to take a taxi to town center. About 15min.

sleepyme77
14-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Hi bro
anyone here have any contacts to share for book hotel and ktv? thinking of going to DFML, heard lots abt it thru this thread but never been before. will be going to CP later this week.

many thanks in advance
cheers

sniper79
14-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Dear Bros, am really new to the area in China. I will be in GuangZhuo end of the month for conference and will have 2 days R&R. Supoose that Dongguan is the best option. I will take Metro train from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to Guangzhou East Station then take CRH train from Guangzhou East Station to Dongguan (Changping) Train Station. After that i donno where to go. I will be alone and hope to have some guide from fellow lighthouse.

My question is should i stay in CP? budget is +400rmb per night. What is the recommended hotel. Also, i am not a KTV person and hope if any bro are free/ station there to show me around or some escort service who can bring ee look look see see bonk bonk around.

Thanks.

adidas88
14-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Dear Bros, am really new to the area in China. I will be in GuangZhuo end of the month for conference and will have 2 days R&R. Supoose that Dongguan is the best option. I will take Metro train from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to Guangzhou East Station then take CRH train from Guangzhou East Station to Dongguan (Changping) Train Station.

why do u want to take the metro train from GZ baiyun airport to GZ east train station ??? ur hotel is in the airport ???

After that i donno where to go. I will be alone and hope to have some guide from fellow lighthouse.
My question is should i stay in CP? budget is +400rmb per night. What is the recommended hotel. Also, i am not a KTV person and hope if any bro are free/ station there to show me around or some escort service who can bring ee look look see see bonk bonk around.
u shld get the CP agent like GoFly to assist u on the hotel booking and nite recreation activities ...

sniper79
14-05-2012, 03:09 PM
ooo..ok...wrong thread i suppose.sorry

Chinakid
14-05-2012, 04:25 PM
I juz check wif Sam fr HFIC. 1 trip from GZ to CA 450rmb...... Anyway staying at LQD for 2 nights.... last time stay at dong Fang Jin He hotel. Any hanky places near LQD???? :D

arpeggi
14-05-2012, 04:33 PM
I juz check wif Sam fr HFIC. 1 trip from GZ to CA 450rmb...... Anyway staying at LQD for 2 nights.... last time stay at dong Fang Jin He hotel. Any hanky places near LQD???? :D

There are LOTS of hanky panky places around LQD. Depending on how big your radius is.. hehe. :D

You can walk to 龙岛会.. but the weather is insane now, so better not. ;)

You can get Sam to recommend you ma.. :)

Chinakid
14-05-2012, 04:39 PM
There are LOTS of hanky panky places around LQD. Depending on how big your radius is.. hehe. :D

You can walk to 龙岛会.. but the weather is insane now, so better not. ;)

You can get Sam to recommend you ma.. :)

Bro any footie joint around the area????

koukou
16-05-2012, 12:04 AM
http://www.92dgsn.com/thread-11924-1-1.html

krone
16-05-2012, 10:12 AM
DFML starting on flower street soon I heard. Anybody there to verify? Last tripod was there they tried to do flower street also... It was pathetic....

arpeggi
16-05-2012, 10:48 AM
DFML starting on flower street soon I heard. Anybody there to verify? Last tripod was there they tried to do flower street also... It was pathetic....

Its true. Received a msg from their manager and I don't think they have a hall big enough for flower street?

I help you verify tomorrow. :D :D

surachai
16-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Its true. Received a msg from their manager and I don't think they have a hall big enough for flower street?

Can verify and bring me there too? :p

arpeggi
16-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Can verify and bring me there too? :p

knn! it's you who are bringing me there tmr leh! :cool:

krone
16-05-2012, 04:11 PM
knn! it's you who are bringing me there tmr leh! :cool:

So good can go back there... I also waant.... Last time they did the flower street the girls were lined up on both sides of the main entrance.... They dun haf that many girls to begin with anyways...

p-(^_^)-q
16-05-2012, 06:27 PM

Wow.. u back to CA scene? .. ur cp scene give up liao izit?

Hehehe... Bro cool is super right on 长安中心 is exactly a fairly old shopping centre near LQD.... :D
bro neverland , we long time no meet up leh.. hey u remember the HJ big nei nei girl ? she is back in jia nian hua leh... got married then divorce . but her nei nei still as big as the past..

arpeggi
17-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Wow.. u back to CA scene? .. ur cp scene give up liao izit?

haha yah give up already. too many CK there.. :(

now alone in hotel room pcc. :D

krone
18-05-2012, 05:03 AM

Verify already Bo? Hows the quality and quantity? DFML so boring.... Try some new places and then FR leh hehehe... Next trip I'm thinking of a pure CA trip... Stay in CA and explore!!!

JackieWong
18-05-2012, 06:03 AM
Verify already Bo? Hows the quality and quantity? DFML so boring.... Try some new places and then FR leh hehehe... Next trip I'm thinking of a pure CA trip... Stay in CA and explore!!!

I juz go DFML 2 weeks ago the quality & quantity is pathetic almost all are pork chop & CMI waste my time there :eek:

arpeggi
18-05-2012, 08:47 AM

Come come!! :D

Lets go venture into JSMZ, SOS, Carnival and TDWX and see their stock how!! ;)

I was at DFJH last night instead of DFML, quality was awesome as usual. :D

Chinakid
18-05-2012, 03:22 PM
A pity couldn't join u Bro appregi, was at CA on wed noon time and check into LQD hotel... Not bad la room, can sleep nice for me is ok le.. I went to 4 places on that day namely TPY, JLD, water cube palace and MEi li wan... So tired and slept at 2am.... 精尽人亡.....

neverlandf
18-05-2012, 03:55 PM
bro neverland , we long time no meet up leh.. hey u remember the HJ big nei nei girl ? she is back in jia nian hua leh... got married then divorce . but her nei nei still as big as the past..

yes, still remember her...

luzerath
18-05-2012, 06:36 PM
可当不起

Alternatively can see my map. In sig. Got both. Ca and cp.

Uncle cool will update the new hotel. U got exact address? If have can pre I updated. :D

wrx_72
18-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi any bro heard of 葆俪酒店 at 厚街?

My mates taking me there next week.:)

Allanooi
18-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Come come!! :D

Lets go venture into JSMZ, SOS, Carnival and TDWX and see their stock how!! ;)

I was at DFJH last night instead of DFML, quality was awesome as usual. :D

DFJH and DFML too far I'm curious where u stayed ?? I stayed at DFJH hotel good room but location remote choice of foods limited...

p-(^_^)-q
18-05-2012, 10:41 PM
haha yah give up already. too many CK there.. :(

now alone in hotel room pcc. :D

its okie lar bro arpeggi, everyone just TCSS as it is meant a tcss thread lor.. dun take it too hard... just let pple say wad they wanna to say . same like u also say wad u wann to say mah.. so chilled out.. next time i go over, i buy u a drink and chilled down lar.

in skool we also one ear in one ear out .. so stay cool bro arpeggi coz u will be happier this way.

yes, still remember her...
bro neverlandf. i consult u hor.. have u gotten ur china driver license yet?

Alternatively can see my map. In sig. Got both. Ca and cp.

Uncle cool will update the new hotel. U got exact address? If have can pre I updated. :D

maybe u can try to contact xr29, neverlandf, coolmank and GTOking coz i think he is also a very well informed and resourceful person in ca.
sorrie coz due to respect of bro privacy , i cant release their contact number and names.

arpeggi
19-05-2012, 09:40 AM
A pity couldn't join u Bro appregi, was at CA on wed noon time and check into LQD hotel... Not bad la room, can sleep nice for me is ok le.. I went to 4 places on that day namely TPY, JLD, water cube palace and MEi li wan... So tired and slept at 2am.... 精尽人亡.....

No worries mate, glad you had fun.

DFJH and DFML too far I'm curious where u stayed ?? I stayed at DFJH hotel good room but location remote choice of foods limited...

I'm staying at 百客酒店 at the moment.. its just beside LQD in town centre.. Lots of food choices around here.

its okie lar bro arpeggi, everyone just TCSS as it is meant a tcss thread lor.. dun take it too hard... just let pple say wad they wanna to say . same like u also say wad u wann to say mah.. so chilled out.. next time i go over, i buy u a drink and chilled down lar.

in skool we also one ear in one ear out .. so stay cool bro arpeggi coz u will be happier this way.

no la.. haha, i prefer CA to CP these days.. girls more obedient.. :D :D

Suck Harder
19-05-2012, 02:06 PM
Quick FR.

Last night Fri was in DFML to witness the flower street. Actually it is not flower street, just gals on stage go parade. But it was messy, there are always a few captains and cheongsters fighting and snatching the better looking girls after they come out.

All in all DFML still very fun and service oriented with above average hardware. Quality is getting better too if you can pick fast from the parade. Captain claimed around 300 girls... But girls turnover rate in DFML too fast, especially for the more chio ones.

Saw one gal seriously chio but taken. Then later she came into my room as my KTV daddy brought her in for a drink, but alas me with 2 girls already didn't ask for her number then. Now regretting and wonder if I will ever see her again! So bottomline is, make sure u grab fast and furious, leave no regrets as the turnover rate is very high.

Last point, the rooms in MGM aka DFML very good value for money. For 200rmb, it is very good (comes with 2 sleeping robe). Not for people who can stay in DFJH, Babylon or the new Lao Ye of course.

neverlandf
19-05-2012, 03:03 PM
bro neverlandf. i consult u hor.. have u gotten ur china driver license?.

Yes, converted to China driving license.

joe88
19-05-2012, 03:06 PM
I need some contacts for hotel and K in CA.

Maybe tel nos for DFJH, DFML and SOS, Oscar. Going in June.

Many thanks.

krone
19-05-2012, 11:20 PM

Wah u power lah bro... Gif some FR leh so that I know where to go and where to avoid next trip... I told bro ice-melting my next trip I wanna pure CA trip he laugh at me leh... U gimme some feedback la so that I can do a pure CA trip hahaha

koukou
20-05-2012, 12:59 AM
No worries mate, glad you had fun.

I'm staying at 百客酒店 at the moment.. its just beside LQD in town centre.. Lots of food choices around here.

no la.. haha, i prefer CA to CP these days.. girls more obedient.. :D :D

cannot find info on 百客酒店 leh

arpeggi
20-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Shall write a quick FR while my girl is still sleeping away. :D

Was at DFJH 3 nights ago, quality was fantastic as usual. Had a blast there and went back to the hotel a happy man. This mummy that we book from really knows how to handle the girls well. She will make sure that the girls were of top customer service quality in the KTV, and in the hotel. The only flaw was the girl became code red after 1st bonk. haha.. how accurate...

Was at SOS 2 nights ago, well.. the quality was terrible.... After two rounds of girls selection in the room, the manager brought us to this girls selection area where girls will rest there. I counted not more than 20 girls at the girl selection area. Very disappointing.

Went back to DFJH due to the awesomeness of the place last night. Like i said again, it was exceptionally good. I know how some people don't like to select the same girls again in the same KTV, but last night, totally new batch of girls came into our room for our selection. Likewise, the girls are very obedient due to this amazing mummy and had a wonderful time back in the hotel. I would recommend this KTV and mummy to anyone new to the CA scene.. pretty girls + fantastic service in the hotel.. where to find??

Anyway, I'll write more on dirty footie or something when i reach back SG. :D
Time for round 3 with my girl!!! :D See ya!

koukou
20-05-2012, 01:23 PM
waiting for your footie FR

Sirdaniel
21-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Was at SOS 2 nights ago, well.. the quality was terrible.... After two rounds of girls selection in the room, the manager brought us to this girls selection area where girls will rest there. I counted not more than 20 girls at the girl selection area. Very disappointing.

haha. seems to be typical of smaller joints. my friend had a similar experience visiting oscar's changing area on two separate trips cos he couldn't find one

Went back to DFJH due to the awesomeness of the place last night. Like i said again, it was exceptionally good. I know how some people don't like to select the same girls again in the same KTV, but last night, totally new batch of girls came into our room for our selection. Likewise, the girls are very obedient due to this amazing mummy and had a wonderful time back in the hotel. I would recommend this KTV and mummy to anyone new to the CA scene.. pretty girls + fantastic service in the hotel.. where to find??

so gonna visit dfjh again next trip. the mummy you mentioned is lei hong?

LMirko
21-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Am at Tantou, Songgang at the moment and have 5 nights to spare, starting from tonight!

I'm pretty close to CA from what I gather. Any bros don't mind me tagging along for some action?

PM me for contact no. I'm pretty well connected around my area but just not that well connected cheonging wise.

Chinakid
21-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Ok my FR on CA dirty footie.

1st stop went to Tai Ping Yang, was introduce normal and emperor massage. I took the 2nd one of course, think is 98rmb per hr. She will strip and HJ you, oh she is from Gui zhou. I buay tahan bonk her instead, 200 rmb tips plus bill 300 rmb all in..... Very sextify. She even gave me her no if i need a tour guide..... :D (130pm)

2nd stop went to Jin Long Dao, I went to the footie again to look see look see, they have also like the emperor massage but I skip la.... How to reload so fast. So took the 2nd choice, which is normal massage but SYT serving you, think is 68 rmb, got stomach massage whereby she will feel ur bro purposely if u add hr. Massage I ask her to let it out coz buay tahan again, she ask to pay for another hr as tips, initially cannot touch but I bochap. still manage to explore the valley!!! But I wont recommend this place la... unless bo bian..... :( (330pm)

to be continued

Chinakid
21-05-2012, 10:32 PM
3rd stop went to DFJH Crystal Palace footie, took the 78rmb package, yes is SYT to serve you, but atitude sucks, did manage to explore the hills but I dont really enjoy it.... Not recommended as is so far out of the city. damage 250 rmb :mad: (930pm)

Last stop went to Mei Li Wan, ahhh... same management as TPY, got 3 package as well, took the 78 rmb or 68rmb cant remember but I do know is that for 118 rmb include HJ and BJ with Hot/Cold Tea plus Boobs Job. Mine inclusive of HJ auto roam no limits, since nvr release at C Palace. pay her 100 rmb only :p

Anyway after finish is abt 1am, hungry and tired. I recieved news is that TDWX footie girls high playabilty... Heh....heh....

The next day I did went to TDWX for footie b 4 I took the bus to GZ. Not bad decor and girl who serve me look like a school teacher, she is from Har Er Bin, think no is 989.
C boobs very sensitive, give me Hp also... I pay her 100 rmb..... :D miniskirt whoa.....

LMirko
21-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Ok my FR on CA dirty footie.

1st stop went to Tai Ping Yang, was introduce normal and emperor massage. I took the 2nd one of course, think is 98rmb per hr. She will strip and HJ you, oh she is from Gui zhou. I buay tahan bonk her instead, 200 rmb tips plus bill 300 rmb all in..... Very sextify. She even gave me her no if i need a tour guide..... :D (130pm)

Never tried dirty footie before. Is it like foot massage while naked + HJ? Forgive the newbness.

Chinakid
21-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Anyway just to let bros know if u took the flight reach GZ, u can take a bus at the railway station interchange, its next to YI ma shopping mall. abt 48 rmb. U will reach CA north interchange abt 1hr 20 mins. Reach city by cab is abt 15-20rmb. Cheers:D

Chinakid
21-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Never tried dirty footie before. Is it like foot massage while naked + HJ? Forgive the newbness.

Its a normal foot massage plus ur bro also got massage la.... in a private room. once u go u will forget abt the foot massage in Sin. :p

LMirko
21-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Its a normal foot massage plus ur bro also got massage la.... in a private room. once u go u will forget abt the foot massage in Sin. :p

You mentioned that you bonked her instead. Got bed to bonk ar? Or have to bonk on footie chair?

Particularly interested in HJ+BJ+Boob Job for RMB118 only at Mei Li Wan. Really so cheap ar? Details please? Sorry to be a pain but I live really close to CA and am actually planning to go right now, after reading you FR.

koukou
21-05-2012, 11:43 PM
3rd stop went to DFJH Crystal Palace footie, took the 78rmb package, yes is SYT to serve you, but atitude sucks, did manage to explore the hills but I dont really enjoy it.... Not recommended as is so far out of the city. damage 250 rmb :mad: (930pm)

Last stop went to Mei Li Wan, ahhh... same management as TPY, got 3 package as well, took the 78 rmb or 68rmb cant remember but I do know is that for 118 rmb include HJ and BJ with Hot/Cold Tea plus Boobs Job. Mine inclusive of HJ auto roam no limits, since nvr release at C Palace. pay her 100 rmb only :p

Anyway after finish is abt 1am, hungry and tired. I recieved news is that TDWX footie girls high playabilty... Heh....heh....

The next day I did went to TDWX for footie b 4 I took the bus to GZ. Not bad decor and girl who serve me look like a school teacher, she is from Har Er Bin, think no is 989.
C boobs very sensitive, give me Hp also... I pay her 100 rmb..... :D miniskirt whoa.....

wah very good fr, gonna print out and bring on my next trip

LMirko
22-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Just came back from Mei Li Wan. I was actually interested in the HJ + BJ + Boob Job for RMB118 but when I stepped in and they asked me, I decided to go for SN instead since I have lotsa time to kill.

The price range is between RMB500 to RMB1100. The first group of girls i was showed was between RMB800 to RMB1100. Not really worth it, imo. There are some good ones but definitely not worth the asking price. I could have done much better elsewhere with the same money.

I asked to be shown another group and this is when all the pork chops came in. These are the RMB500 ones. Among them was a RMB600 one which is not that bad. I decided on her. She has a great personality but her clothes tricked me from thinking that she was at least a B cup but turned out to be an A cup. Not a big deal, but upon closer inspection, she was not that pretty too. But after a while, I found her to be rather hot, as the GFE was there and there was some heart to heart talk. Whether it is fake or not, sometimes, you just have to go with the flow....

The decor of the place is pretty good. The manager was pretty hospitable and made a first timer to the establishment feel pretty good. They even have 3D TV for you to watch soft porn in 3D, equipped with the 3D glasses and all.

The SOP was in place and I rather enjoyed the water bed. This girl had some skills. Made my didi very happy. All in all, it was well worth the money spent. I'm gonna call up the manager to check the massage services but I have a feeling she is gonna tell me that it sucks and ask me to go SN again...no surprise there...LOL.

Mei Li Wan is a little further for me. I saw that Tai Ping Yang was much nearer. May want to try out Tai Ping Yang tomorrow for dirty footsie but still want to go back to Mei Li Wan to try the HJ + BJ + boob job deal. Don't know which to decide. Any help? Or any other suggestions?

Itachi
22-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Mei Li Wan is a little further for me. I saw that Tai Ping Yang was much nearer. May want to try out Tai Ping Yang tomorrow for dirty footsie but still want to go back to Mei Li Wan to try the HJ + BJ + boob job deal. Don't know which to decide. Any help? Or any other suggestions?

I think there are 3 types of services in Mei Li Wan:
1) SN
2) Boob massage
3) Footies

I had nvr tried their SN but tried their boob massage and footies b4. For boob massage, usually the gal not that young, ranging from mid 20s to early 30s. the good thing is they provide a line-up for you to choose. The gal will bath with you together and use boob to give u "massage", something like the first few stages of a SN service. The deed will end with a HJ or BJ (or even FJ but I think need additional tip).

For footies, there are 2 main different types. One is a normal footies while the other is the evil footies which ends with HJ or BJ (and FJ if you negotiate tip but not all evil footies gals provide such service). For evil footies, they will just anyhow massage and you should be able to autoroam freely. The problem for evil footies is that the gal came in 1 by 1, so if you keep rejecting, also quite paiseh, most of the time I think will settle within 3 gals who came in. Whether the gal is nice of not (looks and attitude) depends alot on luck.

For the normal one, usually the gal will give you a normal massage for the first hr. Within the first hr u must test if the gal is playable or not. This one I think also depends on chemistry but in CA, most footies are playable. Once u tested that the gal is playable, u can add hr and the 2nd hr will be an interchange of job scope between you and masseuse. She will sit beside u and talk cock. At that time, you can start autoroam her or give her massage. IMO, the normal footies gals usually are prettier than the evil ones. The pro is that the playability is not as much as the evil footies mm. (eg, unlikely to fingering, frenching etc)

LMirko
22-05-2012, 12:53 PM
I think there are 3 types of services in Mei Li Wan:
1) SN
2) Boob massage
3) Footies

I had nvr tried their SN but tried their boob massage and footies b4. For boob massage, usually the gal not that young, ranging from mid 20s to early 30s. the good thing is they provide a line-up for you to choose. The gal will bath with you together and use boob to give u "massage", something like the first few stages of a SN service. The deed will end with a HJ or BJ (or even FJ but I think need additional tip).

For footies, there are 2 main different types. One is a normal footies while the other is the evil footies which ends with HJ or BJ (and FJ if you negotiate tip but not all evil footies gals provide such service). For evil footies, they will just anyhow massage and you should be able to autoroam freely. The problem for evil footies is that the gal came in 1 by 1, so if you keep rejecting, also quite paiseh, most of the time I think will settle within 3 gals who came in. Whether the gal is nice of not (looks and attitude) depends alot on luck.

For the normal one, usually the gal will give you a normal massage for the first hr. Within the first hr u must test if the gal is playable or not. This one I think also depends on chemistry but in CA, most footies are playable. Once u tested that the gal is playable, u can add hr and the 2nd hr will be an interchange of job scope between you and masseuse. She will sit beside u and talk cock. At that time, you can start autoroam her or give her massage. IMO, the normal footies gals usually are prettier than the evil ones. The pro is that the playability is not as much as the evil footies mm. (eg, unlikely to fingering, frenching etc)

What about damage, bro? Is it really as cheap as RMB118 for HJ, BJ and Boob job? Starting to think that footies and massages may be more worthwhile. I don't wanna cum 2-3 times every night on the same gal. May want to alternate between some less hardcore stuff on some nights and perhaps spread the seeds in several locations.

Itachi
22-05-2012, 02:39 PM
What about damage, bro? Is it really as cheap as RMB118 for HJ, BJ and Boob job? Starting to think that footies and massages may be more worthwhile. I don't wanna cum 2-3 times every night on the same gal. May want to alternate between some less hardcore stuff on some nights and perhaps spread the seeds in several locations.

Cannot help with the damage coz the time I went is 1 yr ago. The footies used to be 58, 68 and 98 rmb. Boob massage I think is 148 or 198 rmb, can't remember. Anyway, these type of price are already cut-throat price. In sillipore, u can't even get an auntie to give u proper foot massage for 2 hrs.

LMirko
22-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Any ideas/ suggestion which MP i should visit tonight?

Sirdaniel
22-05-2012, 09:12 PM
)l

and if ur luck no good, be prepared to close two eyes. the one i had on my last trip really cmi. closed my eyes and pretend to sleep though a lot of chances to autoroam. she even tried to get me to add hr but i bochup

Chinakid
22-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Any bros going to CA in July??? :D

LMirko
22-05-2012, 11:59 PM

I'll be around for sure.

koukou
23-05-2012, 01:17 AM
footie massage got massage back or shoulder?

LMirko
23-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Did not go anywhere today. Did not feel as enthusiastic as I thought I would be. Plus, no recommendations from bros oso....

Hopefully, tomolo is a better day!

Still looking forward to recommendations.

luzerath
24-05-2012, 07:38 AM

maybe lol been sometime since i visit ca hahaha.

FeiGohGoh
24-05-2012, 08:12 AM
maybe lol been sometime since i visit ca hahaha.

We can go before 818.......:D

arpeggi
24-05-2012, 05:52 PM

I sell more tissue paper then we go OK?? :D

adidas88
24-05-2012, 08:51 PM
u sell tissue paper one meh ?? i thought that was XXHF business ....
u used to sell condoms, right ???

arpeggi
24-05-2012, 09:24 PM
u sell tissue paper one meh ?? i thought that was XXHF business ....
u used to sell condoms, right ???

condoms!? :eek:

XXHF sub out to me ma.. hehe

yah i sell sagami.. you want buy?? :p support me abit leh.. :D

adidas88
24-05-2012, 10:28 PM
condoms!?
XXHF sub out to me ma.. hehe
yah i sell sagami.. you want buy?? :p support me abit leh.. :D
no leh ... me like okamoto condoms ... :D :D

FeiGohGoh
25-05-2012, 01:09 AM

OK bro...still haven't party and drink with you yet in China......

luzerath
25-05-2012, 09:31 AM

lol yar ah we do dirty footie tour ahahaha. from long dao hui to tai ping yang hui to tdwx ahahaha then end up in dfml dfjh :D

adidas88
25-05-2012, 09:34 AM
lol yar ah we do dirty footie tour ahahaha. from long dao hui to tai ping yang hui to tdwx ahahaha then end up in dfml dfjh :D
can this newbie join in ??? :o :o

luzerath
25-05-2012, 12:07 PM

U newbie I baby ah! Lol I so long no go back need to grab contacts from the taikor here liao man!

Chinakid
25-05-2012, 06:16 PM

Hey bro how is ur trip? Back frm CA? Anything frm the footie scene??? May be going in July again... Heh..... :D

Sirdaniel
25-05-2012, 06:39 PM

newbie got go check out the 美丽弯 girl on ur recent trip?

adidas88
25-05-2012, 08:36 PM
newbie got go check out the 美丽弯 girl on ur recent trip?
sorri lar 阿 Sir ..... last trip no time at all ....
so busy in HK ... then in SZ ... then kenna caught by my 老二 in cp ...
so my time burn liao liao ... :( :(

krone
26-05-2012, 01:33 AM

Was that the 老二 that I saw? Hahaha... Im just messaging her friend now man hahaha...

Allanooi
26-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Bro arpeggi,

Thanks for ur useful contacts of hotel/ ktvs ... DFJH mami smsed said she will help me arrange of Ktv and even assured me that will be fun and estimated total spending on rooms and drinks are super reasonable... Although tips for girls are more ex but CA girls will show no attitudes and tricks like cp girls refused to go back wid u to hotel...

adidas88
26-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Was that the 老二 that I saw? Hahaha... Im just messaging her friend now man hahaha...
affirmative ..... that's my 老二 ...
wah ... u beary goot har .... still keep in touch with that gal ... :D

arpeggi
26-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Hey bro how is ur trip? Back frm CA? Anything frm the footie scene??? May be going in July again... Heh..... :D

Never tried much from the dirty footie scene.. let me slowly recall and get back to you. :p

Bro arpeggi,

Thanks for ur useful contacts of hotel/ ktvs ... DFJH mami smsed said she will help me arrange of Ktv and even assured me that will be fun and estimated total spending on rooms and drinks are super reasonable... Although tips for girls are more ex but CA girls will show no attitudes and tricks like cp girls refused to go back wid u to hotel...

No prob. I got all these contacts from a few taikors lurking around in stealth mode.. :D:D

tikopei
26-05-2012, 03:41 PM
affirmative ..... that's my 老二 ...
wah ... u beary goot har .... still keep in touch with that gal ... :D

shortie, :p

when u not in cp, 你的老二, 也被别人干干啦。。傻矮子:p

luzerath
26-05-2012, 05:09 PM
No prob. I got all these contacts from a few taikors lurking around in stealth mode.. :D:D

Share share lei :D hahahaha!

koukou
26-05-2012, 08:31 PM
sorry ah, i got the lh number from last trip, but dono how to sms her leh
can help? thanks

adidas88
26-05-2012, 11:15 PM
sorry ah, i got the lh number from last trip, but dono how to sms her leh
can help? thanks

just key the number on ur phone lar .... :roll eyes: :rolleyes:

unfit
26-05-2012, 11:47 PM
just key the number on ur phone lar .... :roll eyes: :rolleyes:
Ha ha...you beri bad huh bro...hee hee

Hmmm...maybe he can ask SIRI...

Allanooi
27-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Ha ha...you beri bad huh bro...hee hee

Hmmm...maybe he can ask SIRI...

Maybe he can't type Chinese texts using phone ... Have u wonder he not fluent in chinese / mandarin.... Use google translate and copy and paste to ur SMS to her...

surachai
27-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Went to try out this new hotel last week that was mentioned by Uncle Cool. 百客酒店 is very conveniently located right in town centre. In fact just right smack in 长安中心。

Small hotel just like LQD but with much better hardware cos it's new. The highlight of their best room is they have a 2.6m wide bed. First thing that came to my mind when i checked in was... Tonight i can bring 4 back!

Those who has been contacting 刘阳,can call her directly as the whole management team has moved over together with XGX too. Call her direct and will definitely get a better deal than from XGX though.

Enjoy the deal while the hotel is still new before it degenerates into another LQD.

surachai
27-05-2012, 04:46 PM

How come u never share with me??:p

krone
27-05-2012, 05:13 PM

Because u are the one of the taikors in stealth mode that he is talking about mah hahaha!!! Still waiting for u to bring me to CA loh Hahaha

arpeggi
27-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Share share lei :D hahahaha!

Sure, which one you want?? ;)

Because u are the one of the taikors in stealth mode that he is talking about mah hahaha!!! Still waiting for u to bring me to CA loh Hahaha

BINGO. :D

surachai
27-05-2012, 05:34 PM

Don't liddat say me leh.... I so fat how to go stealth mode??
U always surrounded by mm in ca/cp.
Very difficult for me to go out with u one leh u know.

BINGO. :D

U don't want share nvm lah.. Why u help the hum sup sorry I mean handsome krone come suan me??:o

luzerath
27-05-2012, 06:06 PM
I Went to try out this new hotel last week that was mentioned by Uncle Cool. 百客酒店 is very conveniently located right in town centre. In fact just right smack in 长安中心。

Small hotel just like LQD but with much better hardware cos it's new. The highlight of their best room is they have a 2.6m wide bed. First thing that came to my mind when i checked in was... Tonight i can bring 4 back!

Those who has been contacting 刘阳,can call her directly as the whole management team has moved over together with XGX too. Call her direct and will definitely get a better deal than from XGX though.

Enjoy the deal while the hotel is still new before it degenerates into another LQD.

Hihi. Can pm me address in Chinese? Lol so I can update map in my sig lol many thanks!

arpeggi
27-05-2012, 06:15 PM
I

Hihi. Can pm me address in Chinese? Lol so I can update map in my sig lol many thanks!

It's just behind LQD. literally just behind.

adidas88
27-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Still waiting for u to bring me to CA loh Hahaha
me too ..... waited so long long liao ... :D :D

unfit
27-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Maybe he can't type Chinese texts using phone ... Have u wonder he not fluent in chinese / mandarin.... Use google translate and copy and paste to ur SMS to her...
You are right bro...never thought about that huh...

adidas88
27-05-2012, 10:52 PM
that's possible .... but the morale of the story is ....
pls specify clearly if u need help in one way or another ...
it's just like asking how to go to Mayflower from miraton hotel ....
simple logic .... take a cab or private transport and tell the driver where u want to go .... but then, he never specify he's an indian and cannot even speak or write chinese ...

Suck Harder
27-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Quick FR!

Getting really bored. So pen this FR. Was in adventurous mood in CA lately after knowing this local cab driver by chance. Was told there's a "local" BBS somewhere near DFML that caters for the locals, damn young and pretty chicks at 60rmb a pop. Sounds too good to be true? Anyway me and my friends went to take a look after 1am, actually damn scary that place. We saw only 5 girls at 2 shops there, 2 (with one of them) very chio... but we never partake since 20mins time limit and can only do there. We wanted to pay more to take out but they refuse. I believe the girls are tightly controlled by the local mafias there, hence no take out policy. Maybe some cheongsters who have tried can give some FR... 60rmb a pop, reminds me of the catacomb (?) in CP.

Was told this HuaXi sauna joint is really good. Any cheongsters been there and care to share a report or two?

Went to the Crystal Palace footy joint. Damn... the quality of the joint has gone down big time. At 78rmb per hour for the pretty footy girl, the quality sure has dropped. Even the captain commented a lot of pretty ones left... With other joints charging 68rmb for the prettier footie gals, I don't know how Crystal Palace can continue to survive.

Oh last thing, my last FR I praised DFML hotel. Now I take it back. It is still value for money, but lately their aircon system seems to have problem... knn in hot summer no cold aircon... how can... :(

That's all...

Sirdaniel
28-05-2012, 09:17 AM

lol. np. u berry high profile. sure berry berry busy wan

adidas88
28-05-2012, 10:02 AM
lol. np. u berry high profile. sure berry berry busy wan
no lar, 阿 Sir .... 兄弟們給我面子 ... :) :)

Chinakid
28-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Quick FR!

Getting really bored. So pen this FR. Was in adventurous mood in CA lately after knowing this local cab driver by chance. Was told there's a "local" BBS somewhere near DFML that caters for the locals, damn young and pretty chicks at 60rmb a pop. Sounds too good to be true? Anyway me and my friends went to take a look after 1am, actually damn scary that place. We saw only 5 girls at 2 shops there, 2 (with one of them) very chio... but we never partake since 20mins time limit and can only do there. We wanted to pay more to take out but they refuse. I believe the girls are tightly controlled by the local mafias there, hence no take out policy. Maybe some cheongsters who have tried can give some FR... 60rmb a pop, reminds me of the catacomb (?) in CP.

Was told this HuaXi sauna joint is really good. Any cheongsters been there and care to share a report or two?

Went to the Crystal Palace footy joint. Damn... the quality of the joint has gone down big time. At 78rmb per hour for the pretty footy girl, the quality sure has dropped. Even the captain commented a lot of pretty ones left... With other joints charging 68rmb for the prettier footie gals, I don't know how Crystal Palace can continue to survive.

Oh last thing, my last FR I praised DFML hotel. Now I take it back. It is still value for money, but lately their aircon system seems to have problem... knn in hot summer no cold aircon... how can... :(

That's all...

Agreed with u crystal palace footie sucks.. Went 2 weeks ago very disappointed. U still in CA??? Bro?

arpeggi
28-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Hello taikors, is the DFJH Footie a dirty footie or a clean footie? Or is it a dirty footie at night after a certain timing? Cause i met a few of my cup of tea during my last visit last week. :p

Itachi
28-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Hello taikors, is the DFJH Footie a dirty footie or a clean footie? Or is it a dirty footie at night after a certain timing? Cause i met a few of my cup of tea during my last visit last week. :p

Don't think it is worthed to go DFJH's footies. Their price is much higher than average footies. Last time I tried the evil one, I forgot is 78 rmb or 98 rmb for the first hr, the mm not even as good as mei li wan in the look department. Attitude is ok though.

Suck Harder
28-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Agreed with u crystal palace footie sucks.. Went 2 weeks ago very disappointed. U still in CA??? Bro?

Nope left CA already.

I am no taikor (just a normal cheongster), but since you went XZX due to my recommendation to another forum samster (you only got half the info) I felt obliged to share. FYI I did get a gem at XZX, but then again I stood in front of the entrance where the girls come out! :D

If you have read my FR sometime back, DFJH footie which is the Crystal Palace footie, got evil. Price I don't know... for those non-specified evil footy eg the 78rmb ones, it all depends on you and what you define evil. I once got the 78rmb type, x8 number... after add hour she automatically pcc me and i am able to grab her boobs and play around. All up to you. But lately it seems they smart enough not to do it, especially if you go in a group. Then again if you are alone and you offer a big tips upfront, I am sure will have action. Especially with your outstanding physical appearance as stated in this forum, even more no problem!

Don't think it is worthed to go DFJH's footies. Their price is much higher than average footies. Last time I tried the evil one, I forgot is 78 rmb or 98 rmb for the first hr, the mm not even as good as mei li wan in the look department. Attitude is ok though.

FYI, the 78rmb ones supposed to be chio. But standard dropped, in fact some of the also 78rmb cat (diff one) not pretty ones (ie more skill) got some also quite pretty. The confirmed evil ones diff group of gals. I think it is 98rmb and above.

Lastly to all bros who PMed me, I tend not to give out contacts since I am not an agent. Also I need to dig out the information. For points given to me, I will return you with mine. Once I dig out the number from my other phone, I will PM you... provided I still remember. Paiseh.

arpeggi
28-05-2012, 10:15 PM
I am no taikor (just a normal cheongster), but since you went XZX due to my recommendation to another forum samster (you only got half the info) I felt obliged to share. FYI I did get a gem at XZX, but then again I stood in front of the entrance where the girls come out! :D

If you have read my FR sometime back, DFJH footie which is the Crystal Palace footie, got evil. Price I don't know... for those non-specified evil footy eg the 78rmb ones, it all depends on you and what you define evil. I once got the 78rmb type, x8 number... after add hour she automatically pcc me and i am able to grab her boobs and play around. All up to you. But lately it seems they smart enough not to do it, especially if you go in a group. Then again if you are alone and you offer a big tips upfront, I am sure will have action. Especially with your outstanding physical appearance as stated in this forum, even more no problem!

No worries on SOS... my visit to SOS was horrible! It was so bad that I shall not visit it again until a huge turnover takes place there.

The girls at DFJH footies are good looking.. well the ones i tried are. I tried the 98RMB one and manage to get a slutty but pretty girl without any rejection to change masseuse. I think her number is xx3, or something. She did press my stomach area and made me mari kita abit but thats all. :(

Lastly, i have no outstanding physical appearance, it was all but a myth. :p

Itachi
28-05-2012, 10:26 PM
FYI, the 78rmb ones supposed to be chio. But standard dropped, in fact some of the also 78rmb cat (diff one) not pretty ones (ie more skill) got some also quite pretty. The confirmed evil ones diff group of gals. I think it is 98rmb and above.

Maybe I went at the wrong time about 12am and that was about 1 yr ago. In fact, I rejected 2 masseuse at that time. All 3 not chio (but not monster) and not that young, abt mid 20 to 30. At first I see the price at the entrance, I tot the quality is good, coz usually those evil footie is like 58 or 68 elsewhere in CA. But to my disappointment, the one i tried in Mei Li Wan and Pacific are much better and cheaper.

But the key point could be that was 1 year ago. Thing might have changed. Yes, after add hr, the gal basically sit beside me and let me autoroam and ask if I nid a HJ, which is included. i also open up her top but she said cannot remove Bra.

Itachi
28-05-2012, 10:44 PM
While doing some research for my upcoming trip, found this site

http://www.casualencounterschina.com/blog/contentList.areaCollection/264469020646416461

Not bad, got most of the popular (and evil? cos they nvr include CP BZL??) footies joint address and tel number in CP, CA, HJ and other part of DG. Might be useful to tell taxi driver what road name for the joint u want to go. Also got joints in GZ, SZ, SH. Just want to share with bros here.

Also saw some escorts and call services in the site but I had not verified hor. Call at your own risk. btw, also saw our bro ISO's advertisement in the site. Maybe can consult him to see if those numbers can be be trusted or not.

Sirdaniel
29-05-2012, 09:14 AM
no lar, 阿 sir .... 兄弟們給我面子 ... :) :)

不要谦虚啦。你也要有脸兄弟才肯给面子啊

koukou
29-05-2012, 11:57 AM
You are right bro...never thought about that huh...

thats not what i meant, i mean for the phone number, got any area code i need to enter?

TinTin130670
29-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Last nite call LH mummy to book KTV for tomorrow...she mistaken me for another 小鬼 friend who oso book a room thru her...:D
I wonder which Taikor is in CA tomorrow...maybe can have dinner together b4 cheonging...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers,
TinTin

Allanooi
29-05-2012, 01:56 PM
thats not what i meant, i mean for the phone number, got any area code i need to enter?

Bro if u sending SMS to China then is +86 xxxx xxxx xxx (follow by Hp number)...:D if u want to call her land line then enter 86 follow by area code (each Provinces different code) follow by house phone number...

unfit
29-05-2012, 02:01 PM
IMHO...you use We Chat then easy lor...

Just press and talk...

Chinakid
29-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Anyway I find that if u chose those pretty mms is always need a little element of luck la... Just like sauna. Depends on your luck also... My 2 cts worth.

我是零零七
29-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Last nite call LH mummy to book KTV for tomorrow...she mistaken me for another 小鬼 friend who oso book a room thru her...:D
I wonder which Taikor is in CA tomorrow...maybe can have dinner together b4 cheonging...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers,
TinTin

大哥,我以预备好了车。等一下见。:p

TinTin130670
29-05-2012, 02:57 PM
大哥,我以预备好了车。等一下见。:p

兄弟...这次我是坐船去虎门才去长安...你在虎门准备车等我...:D:D

Cheers,
TinTin

hengkia
29-05-2012, 05:12 PM
Will be there from 8th June to 15june
Pm me if interested to hang out for dinner or drinks. :)

zerolux
30-05-2012, 10:58 PM
Having been to DS, CP and CA, i think i have found my fav playground.. not really a sauna guy, so the evil footie and ktv scene in CA really caught my attention. and somehow the industrial area surrounding with some quite chio factory gers moving abt was resfreshing, strange as it may be.. having spent most time in DS, and few times in CP previously was wondering how i could have missed this place. one bad thing though, be prepared to spend alot on cabs, as getting from one establishment to another is inconvenient compared to the abovementioned places. from DS, took 55rmb bus to Songgang, then a cab to CA for 35rmb. checked out Mei Liwan, crystal palace, pacific, dfjh, dfml and 2 other the name i forgot.. Stopped at pacific first for evil footie, 98rmb. first time lucky got a 20 yo tall sexy Hunan babe, far cry from the 30+yo boob massage girls in DS.. didnt really know what to expect, so just sat there and wait, pretending to watch porn on tv..washed my foot, press press abit, then she proceeded to take of her clothes leaving only panties on and sat on my lap.. rubba rubba her boobs, kiss all over while she stroke my didi, and finally finish off with a fj. fj is available at 200rmb a pop, and buy clock at 50 rmb/hr, if wanna take her out. later sat to relax at lobby, see many good looking footie girls, quality better than the ones i saw in meiliwan and dfjh that i later went.
i didnt get any footie for the 98rmb/128rmb packages that i took, so shouldnt be called footie at all? more like bbs session. once session starts bathed with the girl, then strip and start making out, then hj/fj. one slutty and very gfe Yunnan girl was making so much noise that the buzhang came knocking on our door.. kept asking me for sex and to take her out for supper.. said no because was very tired then, she said its free because i made her to horny and she wants it... side note, attitude of the girls her are as good as those in DS, which is better than CP. Looks wise, somewhere in between CP and DS, CP being most chio. probably much to thank the plentiful meirong establishments at the CP backlanes

koukou
30-05-2012, 11:02 PM
lh got we chat?

unfit
31-05-2012, 12:02 AM
lh got we chat?
We Chat can register using SGP or PRC number and QQ no too...damn easy to use...

It is like a Walkie Talkie...

neverlandf
31-05-2012, 10:02 AM
兄弟...这次我是坐船去虎门才去长安...你在虎门准备车等我...:d:d

cheers,
tintin

大哥, 过来长安, 没通知我啊! 您还在长安吗?:d

Chinakid
31-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Having been to DS, CP and CA, i think i have found my fav playground.. not really a sauna guy, so the evil footie and ktv scene in CA really caught my attention. and somehow the industrial area surrounding with some quite chio factory gers moving abt was resfreshing, strange as it may be.. having spent most time in DS, and few times in CP previously was wondering how i could have missed this place. one bad thing though, be prepared to spend alot on cabs, as getting from one establishment to another is inconvenient compared to the abovementioned places. from DS, took 55rmb bus to Songgang, then a cab to CA for 35rmb. checked out Mei Liwan, crystal palace, pacific, dfjh, dfml and 2 other the name i forgot.. Stopped at pacific first for evil footie, 98rmb. first time lucky got a 20 yo tall sexy Hunan babe, far cry from the 30+yo boob massage girls in DS.. didnt really know what to expect, so just sat there and wait, pretending to watch porn on tv..washed my foot, press press abit, then she proceeded to take of her clothes leaving only panties on and sat on my lap.. rubba rubba her boobs, kiss all over while she stroke my didi, and finally finish off with a fj. fj is available at 200rmb a pop, and buy clock at 50 rmb/hr, if wanna take her out. later sat to relax at lobby, see many good looking footie girls, quality better than the ones i saw in meiliwan and dfjh that i later went.
i didnt get any footie for the 98rmb/128rmb packages that i took, so shouldnt be called footie at all? more like bbs session. once session starts bathed with the girl, then strip and start making out, then hj/fj. one slutty and very gfe Yunnan girl was making so much noise that the buzhang came knocking on our door.. kept asking me for sex and to take her out for supper.. said no because was very tired then, she said its free because i made her to horny and she wants it... side note, attitude of the girls her are as good as those in DS, which is better than CP. Looks wise, somewhere in between CP and DS, CP being most chio. probably much to thank the plentiful meirong establishments at the CP backlanes

Hey bro which place u go even buzhang also want??? Nice FR...

zerolux
31-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Hey bro which place u go even buzhang also want??? Nice FR...

buzhang came to ask her to keep her noises down, supposed to be a footie joint, after all:D

TinTin130670
01-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Tks Bro Arpeggi for LH ctc...she really take care of all the bros who r there..and she help us keep the bills low as only 2 of us...total bills was 650rmb for 3 dozen of beers..i was so paiseh when she shouted at the gals to take off their bra b4 sitting down...not forgetting all the free food she give us..it was indeed a fun nite..to round it off b4 we leave all the gals strip naked & dance for us to enjoy...:D::D

Cheers,
TinTin

Chinakid
01-06-2012, 01:33 PM
buzhang came to ask her to keep her noises down, supposed to be a footie joint, after all:D

Are u talking abt the pacific footie spa???

Chinakid
01-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Tks Bro Arpeggi for LH ctc...she really take care of all the bros who r there..and she help us keep the bills low as only 2 of us...total bills was 650rmb for 3 dozen of beers..i was so paiseh when she shouted at the gals to take off their bra b4 sitting down...not forgetting all the free food she give us..it was indeed a fun nite..to round it off b4 we leave all the gals strip naked & dance for us to enjoy...:D::D

Cheers,
TinTin

Hey bro where is LH ??

luzerath
01-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Hey bro where is LH ??

Not where it's who lol I think it's the mummy at dfml?

Sirdaniel
01-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Not where it's who lol I think it's the mummy at dfml?

ya. should be 雷红 mummy. but is dfjh n not dfml right?

Chinakid
01-06-2012, 11:19 PM
ya. should be 雷红 mummy. but is dfjh n not dfml right?

Oh i see is lei hong mummy from DFJH KTV。 :D no wonder feel so familiar but cant figure it out。

sexrookie
02-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Having been to DS, CP and CA, i think i have found my fav playground.. not really a sauna guy, so the evil footie and ktv scene in CA really caught my attention. checked out Mei Liwan, crystal palace, pacific, dfjh, dfml and 2 others the name i forgot.. Stopped at pacific first for evil footie,

CA is always a better place for footie compare to CP and especially when you travel alone.

donjoe1000
02-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Dear Senior,

Plan to go CA. Any recommendations on hotel?

A bit confuse with DFJH, DFML?

can advise?

Chinakid
02-06-2012, 02:37 PM
When are u going?

donjoe1000
02-06-2012, 02:48 PM
early July.

krone
02-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Dear Senior,

Plan to go CA. Any recommendations on hotel?

A bit confuse with DFJH, DFML?

can advise?

Advise is to please read up on previous posts.

Recently the bros here have been giving very good contribution about CA. Please do not waste their efforts. Do some homework. U don't even have to go back more than 20 pages to get a lot of info.

donjoe1000
02-06-2012, 03:04 PM
thanks for your kind repy.

problem is i cant find the meaning of dfjh etc

arpeggi
02-06-2012, 03:52 PM

Problem is i cant find the meaning of dfjh etc

dfjh - 东方镜河
dfml - 东方魅力
ja - 集安
jzz - 金至尊
tdwx - 天地无限
sos - 星之星

p-(^_^)-q
02-06-2012, 04:05 PM
dfjh - 东方镜河
dfml - 东方魅力
ja - 集安
jzz - 金至尊
tdwx - 天地无限
sos - 星之星

i think bro arpeggi. u can help why telling us newbie

sjzh .. XZX aks sos

LDH, JLD etc etc./. what they stand for leh

Chinakid
02-06-2012, 04:10 PM
early July.

Hey bro are u going alone?? I might be able to fit in the time for ur dates.... :D

adidas88
02-06-2012, 04:23 PM
ldh, jld etc etc./. What they stand for leh
ldh = 龍島會
jld = 金龍島

krone
02-06-2012, 05:07 PM

problem is i cant find the meaning of dfjh etc

No problem bro, u can always refer to bro Itachi's website referral on page 529 or 530 that listed down a lot of Footies and all... Otherwise if u need location guide bro Luzerath also has a map of CP and CA on his signature which has all that u need... Just need to look thru and information is all around.

Cheers!!

p-(^_^)-q
02-06-2012, 05:15 PM
ldh = 龍島會
jld = 金龍島

Wow . din know u still cheong CA har? how come u always post liao immediately offline one.. share share wad browser u used?

Chinakid
02-06-2012, 06:53 PM
No problem bro, u can always refer to bro Itachi's website referral on page 529 or 530 that listed down a lot of Footies and all... Otherwise if u need location guide bro Luzerath also has a map of CP and CA on his signature which has all that u need... Just need to look thru and information is all around.

Cheers!!

Hello bro when is ur next trip??? See got chance follow u again... :D

neverlandf
02-06-2012, 09:06 PM
dfjh - 东方镜河
dfml - 东方魅力
ja - 集安
jzz - 金至尊
tdwx - 天地无限
sos - 星之星

Nowadays, can forget about TDWX KTV, Oscar, JZZ, very bad girl quality even reach there early. :rolleyes:

DFJH and DFML are the safe bet.

Cheers.

donjoe1000
02-06-2012, 10:15 PM
dfjh - 东方镜河
dfml - 东方魅力
ja - 集安
jzz - 金至尊
tdwx - 天地无限
sos - 星之星

thks Bro..

Cheers!!

donjoe1000
02-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Hey bro are u going alone?? I might be able to fit in the time for ur dates.... :D

maybe 4 of us.

donjoe1000
02-06-2012, 10:17 PM

Cheers!!

Thanks Bro!!

Cheers!!

donjoe1000
02-06-2012, 10:17 PM
I am already sick of Cp. Wanted to try CA now.

krone
02-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Hello bro when is ur next trip??? See got chance follow u again... :D

Hahaha now shld be I follow u already lah hahhaa.. I have no idea when man... Will let u know if I have a trip coming up...

Sirdaniel
04-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Nowadays, can forget about TDWX KTV, Oscar, JZZ, very bad girl quality even reach there early. :rolleyes:

DFJH and DFML are the safe bet.

Cheers.

Haha. Mayor has spoken. Basically for sn, it's either dfml n dfjh. Sn got more choices. mei li wan, tdwx, pacific etc. Suggest u see pro luzerath's map in his sig. Very informative with locality

luzerath
05-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Haha. Mayor has spoken. Basically for sn, it's either dfml n dfjh. Sn got more choices. mei li wan, tdwx, pacific etc. Suggest u see pro luzerath's map in his sig. Very informative with locality

Lol updating the new hotel behind LQD today. And some other footie info like my first dirty footie long dao hui and other location with dirty footie? Maybe Oct go back see my ca kc lol!

Sirdaniel
05-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Lol updating the new hotel behind LQD today. And some other footie info like my first dirty footie long dao hui and other location with dirty footie? Maybe Oct go back see my ca kc lol!

sigh. my next trip only in dec. neck long long liao

prcsytlover
05-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Wow . din know u still cheong CA har? how come u always post liao immediately offline one.. share share wad browser u used?
U mean dun cheong there the names will change???

And why u so interested whether he online or not???

U going for his back door???

Kent_do
05-06-2012, 03:11 PM

Wooooow, bro Luz, u into KC now huh? Influenced by some ppl oredi har? Good going bro:D

TinTin130670
06-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Hey bro where is LH ??

Bro..sorry for the late reply...just back from China last nite...:D
LH = Lei Hong = 雷红 = Mummy from DFJH KTV
Most of the Bros already know her..she really know wat we wan...hehehe
For those Bros who wan to try another route apart from the usual MVP from Hong Kong Airport...u can take the ferry (without exit the Airport) from Hong Kong till Humen Ferry Terminal...& from there it's another 10-15mins taxi ride to DFJH Hotel...personally i think it's faster & more comfortable than taking MVP..:D

Cheers,
TinTin

achw555
06-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Any taigor can PM me Xiaoman's number for DFML? Thanks a million. :D

Allanooi
06-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Any taigor can PM me Xiaoman's number for DFML? Thanks a million. :D

PM'd u le... U owe me million waaaa joking ....:D

achw555
07-06-2012, 06:50 AM
Thanks bro. Will write FR when I get back. kekeke

PM'd u le... U owe me million waaaa joking ....:D

Chinakid
07-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks bro. Will write FR when I get back. kekeke

When u going bro??? :D

ChinaFun
07-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Hi Bros,

Has anyone had any experience with the CP and CA forums on the below site?
http://www.casualencounterschina.com/home

achw555
08-06-2012, 03:06 AM
Will be in CA 10, 11 and 15, 16. :cool: :p

When u going bro??? :D

koukou
10-06-2012, 07:50 AM
ask you all, if i reach hkia at 8/9pm, can advise fastest way to changan?

adidas88
10-06-2012, 09:49 AM
ask you all, if i reach hkia at 8/9pm, can advise fastest way to changan?
charter ur own MPV all the way to CA ....

koukou
10-06-2012, 01:28 PM
how much ah? if dun go by mvp?

Chinakid
10-06-2012, 06:49 PM
how much ah? if dun go by mvp?

When u going??

Chinakid
10-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Will be in CA 10, 11 and 15, 16. :cool: :p

Then wait for ur FR b 4 I go .... :D

arpeggi
10-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Will be in CA 10, 11 and 15, 16.

nowadays you go never jio already.. :( :( :D

achw555
11-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Live FR from CA.

Went to DFML with two other bros on Sunday. Total about 150 to 200 MM available. Flower street is a bit weird. They come out one by one and walk on the stage. Stage is quite dark and smoke that comes out occasionally blocks the view. This FS will end soon. For the better IMHO. Any ways, 3 of us picked 7 MM total. Quality quite good and playability quite high too. Still managed to play washing machine in the room. Fun fun. Price also increased like CP. no more 268. Now is just 3810 and new model class 51215. Models were nothing special but the 3810 is where it is at. Picked a SYT spinner back for the night. Very tight body with B size cup and perky azz. Very satisfy. Tonight's plan is DFJH and from the past few FRs it is suppose to be better. Goal is double fly tonight. Will provide FR tomorrow.

As of evil footie in CA, any taikor wanna help this newbie out? Went to Meiliwan today, was told only have normal 55rmb or VIP 60 rmb footie. My MM was quite ok but had armpit hair. :(

Then went to DFJH crystal palace and was told only normal footie available??? So question is, what are the names of the evil footie package called in Chinese? Also, what is the name of the boob massage at Meiliwan in Chinese. Any help is greatly appreciated. Will be back in CA next weekend so will try it out then.

sexrookie
11-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Live FR from CA.

As of evil footie in CA, any taikor wanna help this newbie out? Went to Meiliwan today, was told only have normal 55rmb or VIP 60 rmb footie. My MM was quite ok but had armpit hair. :(

Then went to DFJH crystal palace and was told only normal footie available??? So question is, what are the names of the evil footie package called in Chinese? Also, what is the name of the boob massage at Meiliwan in Chinese. Any help is greatly appreciated. Will be back in CA next weekend so will try it out then.

波推 - boob massage (美丽湾)
帝王按摩 - massage and HJ (太平洋)

The others cannot remember

The so call normal massage also can KC and have happening in the room

I even bonk a gal in the room at 水晶宫, crystal palace during 1 May trip

Do not share room with friends for normal massage.

I always go CA alone and I still have fun in footie joints

regards

achw555
12-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Thanks bro for your info. Will try next weekend and report back.

波推 - boob massage (美丽湾)
帝王按摩 - massage and HJ (太平洋)

achw555
12-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Second day at CA was better than the first. Went to DFJH as planned. Three of us picked 8 MM. Quality comparable to DFJH but price is 3811. KTV drink price is identical to DFML. But since they bring MM to room instead of FS, it worked perfectly for us. We ordered 3 bottles balletine package for total of 1980rmb.

My two friends ended up liking the same two MM as their first and second choice. They worked it out amount themselves and I had the rest of the 6 to choose from. As my plan was to double fly, I picked the two unlikely combo. One was a wild crazy one in the KTV but said she shy shy in bedroom. Other one is quiet in KTV but very GFE and good in bedroom. Managed to get them to agree on the DF. Enjoyed a lot but had to take turns when come to FJ. AV style DF only in the movies lah. Will be back next weekend to try my luck for 1,2,3 with the more adventurous one. XX. ;)

XX is another spinner. Very silky smooth skin even though 23 yo oredi. Nice attitude, GFE, and willing to please. No attitude like CP MMs. That is the best part about CA MMs. However, I did talk to some of them who has worked in CP and their attitude changed for sure. The management is very strict for DFJH and DFML so most of the MM are scared of the management and like the other way around like in CP.