View Full Version : Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Ojekbtm
09-05-2016, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=36908;14567409]Any kind Bros here can confirm if this is GoldBird ?

Eka from sedona 800k if im not wrong haha

Interesting ... Am not surprised she is from one of the joints there .. Noticed she is carrying a mobile on one hand each ? A little lesser then she is ok to me :D

But am surprised no season experienced Bros confirmed the name of joint posted on photo ...

BTW, bro Nono 1973, I like your modified improved SOP.

Thank you GF for clarifying ...

IndoVisitor
09-05-2016, 06:58 PM
tks for all info and all bros enjoy!;)

DDAMn
09-05-2016, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=36908;14567409]Any kind Bros here can confirm if this is GoldBird ?

Eka from sedona 800k if im not wrong haha

Yup its eka...wah tis eka long scvs award liao.....hahaha..

Black Page
09-05-2016, 08:36 PM
[QUOTE=BrotherStranger;14572258]

Yup its eka...wah tis eka long scvs award liao.....hahaha..

I see Eka is so popular... Popular for what in particular? :D

DDAMn
09-05-2016, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=DDAMn;14572966]

I see Eka is so popular... Popular for what in particular? :D

Wat i meant bro black page she has been werkin in gold bird from i first step my foot at batam.i was quite surprised she is still werkin there.

Ember
09-05-2016, 09:39 PM
Any bros heading over tmr? Drop me a pm! :D

BoomShakalaka
10-05-2016, 12:15 AM
Going Big B on the 19th..

BoomShakalaka
10-05-2016, 12:21 AM
Hi guys... Going on the 19... Pm if wanna chill there

BFOMF5
10-05-2016, 07:23 AM
Live update
HF rate 9500
Now on sindo princess 7.30am headings SKP but it depart now at 722

10-05-2016, 07:53 AM
Live update
HF rate 9500

Enjoy yourself ! Which means good reliable ones at batam minimum is 9700 at least !

10-05-2016, 07:56 AM
Yeah... Did you check out the "neighbour" as well ?

Hmmm... Cyber bullying at play here ?! Whatever..

Thank You !

Neighbor? BOOM !!! ;) that's the secret joint here that's why guys here tried to divert attention away earlier ... Our national flower :D

fde83
10-05-2016, 08:35 AM
Im in batam now, any bros wana go to any joints later? Lets link up and go together. Pm me bros. Thanks

nono1973
10-05-2016, 12:14 PM
Hotel 18 name card.
owner AHUI got whatsapp and BBM.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bplwwFl

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/05/06/3j1I2.jpg

The part i circled in red on your photo sounds interesting...around S$350 for a one month stay in the hotel. Too bad,i couldnt read the rest of advert. But i did a bit of searching using a translator.

"Termasuk Bersih Kamar 1 minggu 1x" from google translate means
"Including Clean Room 1 1x week"...meaning they will clean the room for once a week,i guess.

"Harga Long Stay" means "Price for long Stay" from google translate.

"1 bulan" means "1 month"

Interesting...very interesting information indeed...sincerely thank you for sharing.

Now,my next question will be,are there any other hotels that does this kind of per month stay or per 3 to 6 months stay? Am asking out of curiosity becos i happen to know a few who stays in Batam and returning to Sillypore once every 28 to 29 days. They might be interested and they arent staying in Hotel 18 tho.

Nono will still be thinking it's Shellina salon & i wouldn't have pay a visit to the place

I agreed. If he didnt share,i wouldnt have the chance to consolidate the info and put it here. And you probably also didnt know that place existed (or had change name) and will unlikely to pay that place a visit.

My rules for myself on sharing is simple. People put up info,i try to safekeep as many good ones as possible. He probably didnt know after 9 months of his sharing the good info,what he feels was little at that point of time has benefit so many today. People do try to look in if they are interested,and then ask questions.

Today becos of that little shared info of the past,i have received almost a dozen FRs on Hawaii. Bro Pigletdidi asked about venturing to that place. People start asking in the forum on how to get there to see more varieties of girls. That place's girls has a more normalized price range and others could make comparison with the other higher end or lower end joint.

All these were from the info that the sharer thought was too small to be an importance at that point of sharing. My strategy on collecting these infos rarely go too wrong becos when info collide with info,more good information will be born (not-so-good one can still serve as a warning sign,eg Morena),hehehe...reminds me of the almost exact same thing when bro Blackpage 1st shared MM during 2014. There are just too many examples to quote. Positive sharing. :D

^ Wow didn't think somebody else would know all of my posts hahaha

Many bros here do read back and search for the information they are after.A lot of people do read (even went to the extend to study them) my posts especially,more than anyone could ever imagine. I happen to be one of them who read back a lot whereby my aim was to try to make each of my batam trip better than the previous.

Staying in focus since 2014,hehehe...

grandfather
10-05-2016, 12:38 PM
The part i circled in red on your photo sounds interesting...around S$350 for a one month stay in the hotel. Too bad,i couldnt read the rest of advert. But i did a bit of searching using a translator.

"Termasuk Bersih Kamar 1 minggu 1x" from google translate means
"Including Clean Room 1 1x week"...meaning they will clean the room for once a week,i guess. normally housekeepping only done when u ask them(the two night that i stay,piglet stay 3nites)

"Harga Long Stay" means "Price for long Stay" from google translate.

"1 bulan" means "1 month"

Interesting...very interesting information indeed...sincerely thank you for sharing.

Now,my next question will be,are there any other hotels that does this kind of per month stay or per 3 to 6 months stay? Am asking out of curiosity becos i happen to know a few who stays in Batam and returning to Sillypore once every 28 to 29 days. They might be interested and they arent staying in Hotel 18 tho. aint sure, but i think there sure to have as most rather rent out ,better then leaving it empty

replied in red to you bro. :)

Whampoa
10-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Going batam is coming Monday for 2D1N, with four other friends, we are new there, any others good recommendition for hotel, makam, gals etc......?
Can join as a group if Intrested.

clarencemax01
10-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Please read Bro Nono guide.

BFOMF5
10-05-2016, 06:21 PM
H18.
Thank for your sharp eye.

1 hr Later I go and check.
What type of room they are offering.

Any bro hv any questions pertaining to H18. Pls shoot.

I should be around the area for some days
If i don't hop to TBK.

If I'm Jacky chan, I just need to jump off my window to be in H18.:D

Mayday55
10-05-2016, 06:47 PM
First i need to thank Bro Nono for his perfect guide. i just back from Batam for my second solo trip.Both trips i book cewek from happy 8. I feel that happy 8 has more syt maybe i visited other joints at the wrong timing.

1st cewek (1.4 juta) on Apr trip @ Hotel 89 - 23 yo, gave birth at 21 yo but still slim and her pussy still quite tight. Small breast but look sweet. Gfe max (at least that's how i feel)
2nd cewek (1.4 juta) on May trip @ Gideon hotel - 21 yo. slim & bigger boobs. Quite responsive on bed. However no service at all...bbbj/catbath etc (maybe because i never ask)

Planning to go for third trip either end may/beginning of jun. i am starting to miss indo chocolate already.

Ember
10-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Live update
HF rate 9500

What rate did you get eventually? I changed at 9650 opp Formosa that building.

And my City Central hotel aircon seems to be either too hot or too cool :(

Ojekbtm
10-05-2016, 08:32 PM

This is the board displayed price. Need to open mouth and nego ... Have fun !

Ojekbtm
10-05-2016, 08:36 PM
First i need to thank Bro Nono for his perfect guide. i just back from Batam for my second solo trip.Both trips i book cewek from happy 8. I feel that happy 8 has more syt maybe i visited other joints at the wrong timing.

1st cewek (1.4 juta) on Apr trip @ Hotel 89 - 23 yo, gave birth at 21 yo but still slim and her pussy still quite tight. Small breast but look sweet. Gfe max (at least that's how i feel)
2nd cewek (1.4 juta) on May trip @ Gideon hotel - 21 yo. slim & bigger boobs. Quite responsive on bed. However no service at all...bbbj/catbath etc (maybe because i never ask)

Planning to go for third trip either end may/beginning of jun. i am starting to miss indo chocolate already.

Got that price tier there ? Don't recall ... Btw, did u bargain ?

Ojekbtm
10-05-2016, 08:41 PM
Thank You !

Neighbor? BOOM !!! ;) that's the secret joint here that's why guys here tried to divert attention away earlier ... Our national flower :D

Vanda Joaqim ?:p

BFOMF5
10-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Enjoy yourself ! Which means good reliable ones at batam minimum is 9700 at least !
when i arrv SKP was 9650
Nagoya best rate at noon was 9700
I change at ops Formosa got 9710
Can't get more.

BFOMF5
10-05-2016, 09:30 PM

9710 @2nd shop fr left when butt facing FH

Humlea
10-05-2016, 09:45 PM
9710 @2nd shop fr left when butt facing FH

Rp10 is like $0.001
If change $1000 only $1 different nia... sometime I feel they just make us feel happy... monday I change $500 at rate 9700... the shop beside give 9600. Rp100 different got Rp50,000 more at least few step save $5.

BFOMF5
10-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Quick FR:
730 sindo ferry to SKP.
Bus to Tiban III
Recce found 2 MP
1 for lady only
1 for muslim
Cross the main road to Ciptapuri, Taman sari, TibanII, TibanI Tiban center.
At TibanII visited the Anisa Spa
Found out that they only serve lady custmer.
End my Tiban explorations at Tiban Kampung.

Took bus to Ngy
Change$
Book Berry girl
Walk to kaha get voucher
Lunch at ibu boju
Taxi to Hotel UTAMA
check in relax TCSS otot
Wake-up update SBF
On the way to dinner.
Go H18 enquiry for long term
Found price apply to standard room.
Counter boy not sure about BF.
Dine at DCM found 3 shops offer 5k dish.
Try coffee town at L2
Shop at DCM
On the way pickup my Kacang ijau.
Below the services road
Back to room
Watch tv tcss SMFing
Sorry!
Photo on the other phone.

tomcat007
10-05-2016, 11:11 PM
when i arrv SKP was 9650
Nagoya best rate at noon was 9700
I change at ops Formosa got 9710
Can't get more.

I'm also in Batam for a day trip today. Changed at Habourbay at the money changer beside the escalator leading to Habourbay Mall. Rate given is only 9600. But, as I'm only changing $100, didn't bother to compare with other shops. Afterall, the difference is only about $1. But, if I'm changing huge amount, then I'll make sure I go to Nagoya area and compare between the shops there.

Mayday55
10-05-2016, 11:38 PM
i did.....100K discount....my bargaining skill suck....: (

Ojekbtm
11-05-2016, 06:04 AM
Quick FR:
Book Berry girl
Walk to kaha get voucher
Lunch at ibu boju
Taxi to Hotel UTAMA
Sorry!
Photo on the other phone.

Bro BFOMF5, can share more details on hotel Utama ?
Room condition .. Carpeted ? Any musky mouldy smell ? Is bed comfortable ? Spacious room ? Strong cold a/c ? In room wifi ? Bathtub or shower ? Toiletries provided ? May I know what category of room you stayed and pricing ? Hope to see you post photos later

Thank you

F22x
11-05-2016, 08:31 AM
My maiden FR ...

Went solo 2D1N trip to batam Center by batam fast at 12:30
Stayed in hotel Harris. Hotel is very nice
Commute by taxi everywhere
Rate is 9750

Driver brought me to 4 booking joints. Unable to take pictures coz got bouncers looking guys outside door except this one :

Apologies I don't recall or know name of other 3 booking joints. Was eager to go in each of them with driver. Most of them no proper signage except this one I think. I am not into syt as read mostly princess sickness which I don't have patience for. So I hunt for experienced MILF instead This place suits. I took one that was recommended and she did not show proud attitude

More like motherly than gfe I find. Take very good care of me. Humble. Easy going. Most of all accommodating. She is not model type. Since it is MILF , I go for service instead. Miss her CIM more than fJ and HJ. Yes I did have > standard 3 rounds and no runaway. She drained and emptied me before her time was up. Don't want break her rice bowl but I paid < 1 juta. Including tips for her very good service.

She thought me how to beat heatyness so I share here: very comforting. I told you she more motherly. :o

Went for massage , again by driver , upon check out
Different driver

Return ferry 5:45 pm timing

Senior samsters, please advise me how to improve and comment what I did right and wrong and not flame me instead ... I don't speak Malay

derpies4545
11-05-2016, 08:33 AM
Hi Snr bros in the forum,

first time going btm,where would u guys suggest i change my money from? Btm better rate or Sin better rate?

Thx in advance

Ojekbtm
11-05-2016, 08:56 AM
I'm also in Batam for a day trip today. Changed at Habourbay at the money changer beside the escalator leading to Habourbay Mall. Rate given is only 9600. But, as I'm only changing $100, didn't bother to compare with other shops. Afterall, the difference is only about $1. But, if I'm changing huge amount, then I'll make sure I go to Nagoya area and compare between the shops there.

Am eager to hear more about your day trip ... Enjoy !

Camping ...

BFOMF5
11-05-2016, 10:10 AM
category :standard
pricing : kaha 345k
Carpeted :no
musky mouldy smell: no but can smell cigarette
bed comfortable :yes
Spacious room ?:yes
Strong cold a/c ? :yes
In room wifi ? :yes but
Troublesome need to do hotspot login.
Bathtub : no
Toiletries provided : yes

Others refer to previous post.

BFOMF5
11-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Food update
There are 2 more shops in DCM offering <=5k dishs
Coffee town upstairs and
Hongkong (beside supermarket)
3.8k/dish but till 5pm.

Bailong 白龙 in Hai Kee (behind Utama)
move to Pasir Puteh

nono1973
11-05-2016, 10:45 AM
I went on a Monday afternoon though. Reached there 1425 hrs ferry. Settled into hotel and then went to New Berry. Maybe she's booked already out not working. Our friend said she's quite popular there though...

Monday usually were off days for the more popular girls who worked hard thru the weekends. And you arrive Batam at 1425? Hehehe...no wonder she's gone,hehehe...by the time you reached joint,i would say,its about 3pm?

Just putting your situation in my shoe.

I was planning to book her in my next trip in May, but the latest booking I had from New Berry shared with super glue the photo I took with her and now both are mad at me.

Is that a good thing? or is suppose to be bad? Hehehe... 捧场做戏 ,just entertain them a bit lor,hehehe...

Whatever. . just another 2 pussies lesser to bonk.

Could also be a blessing in disguise,hehehe....may be a 2 nice girls serving one man situation in the making,hehehe...if i am you,i will sure to be looking forward to it. (but i believe its gonna cost quite a bit)

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/05/06/lc5ra.gif

Not sure if I'll get the same priority treatment like you or our other friend. But, I'm gonna try your trick at every joint I go now.

Hmm...we all learned from each other,hehehe...

(And, as I'm typing this message, my FB Messenger pop a notification that super glue just messaged me....)

Enjoy....

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/05/05/QXoCy.gif

This reminds me of one the girl who can laugh,smile and talk to me when i was bonking her. There seems to have quite a few of them like that,hehehe...i told one of them that her sister could perform better and more hornier than herself and...well...hehehe... Whatever it is,most importantly,i have enjoyed myself.

Live and let live. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pw.....hehe.

I need to be honest here,i had a hard time communicating with the girl who massage me at 1st,i asked her for the wifi password (to use google translate),she went away for a good few mins and come back with a name card which i already have. I asked for the password again,she didnt understand...i showed her my hp that prompts for the wifi password and she type in the phone number of the shop in it...hehehe...at 1st i thought she thinks i am asking her for her phone number,hehehe... (maybe she did,hehehe..)

XXLCat
11-05-2016, 10:50 AM
My maiden FR ...

Went solo 2D1N trip to batam Center by batam fast at 12:30
Stayed in hotel Harris. Hotel is very nice
Commute by taxi everywhere
Rate is 9750

Driver brought me to 4 booking joints. Unable to take pictures coz got bouncers looking guys outside door except this one :

Is this the money changer just opposite Formosa Hotel? I didn't know it is also a booking joints!? Can Bro F22x share more?

BFOMF5
11-05-2016, 11:54 AM
:
I need to be honest here,i had a hard time communicating with the girl who massage me at 1st,i asked her for the wifi password (to use google translate),she went away for a good few mins and come back with a name card which i already have. I asked for the password again,she didnt understand...i showed her my hp that prompts for the wifi password and she type in the phone number of the shop in it...hehehe...at 1st i thought she thinks i am asking her for her phone number,hehehe... (maybe she did,hehehe..)
Thanks for the real good joke :D

Ojekbtm
11-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Others refer to previous post.

Thanks bro BFOMF5

How was Coffee Town ? Did you dine there ? Anything nice ? See quite a couple of branches in Batam including HB if my memory serves me right ...

tomcat007
11-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Speaking of Coffee Town, Coffee:Nowhere at City Central Hotel is closed yesterday. Wanted to go there to have a drink and do some work on my laptop, but saw the shutters down instead.

tomcat007
11-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Monday usually were off days for the more popular girls who worked hard thru the weekends. And you arrive Batam at 1425? Hehehe...no wonder she's gone,hehehe...by the time you reached joint,i would say,its about 3pm?

Just putting your situation in my shoe.

No choice. Can't help it. Most of my solo troops are more impromptu than preplanned. Only those that I go with friends are properly planned so that I get to enjoy 110%. Anyone up for HCMC in October or Bkk in January.

Is that a good thing? or is suppose to be bad? Hehehe... 捧场做戏 ,just entertain them a bit lor,hehehe...

Could also be a blessing in disguise,hehehe....may be a 2 nice girls serving one man situation in the making,hehehe...if i am you,i will sure to be looking forward to it. (but i believe its gonna cost quite a bit)

Ya, maybe not really angry cos both are now giving me 夺命连环简讯, until I had to block them in my phone. Iirc, both are 800k or is it 1 juta? Too rich for me to splurge on.

tomcat007
11-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Ever since I played the role of chasing the skirt 4 years back and bring let go mercilessly, I've vowed to myself never an I gonna be treated like that again. Just 2-3 trips together, and I'm kena called chap chye (杂菜). Well, not that it mattered to me.

Ojekbtm
11-05-2016, 02:01 PM
No choice. Can't help it. Most of my solo troops are more impromptu than preplanned. Only those that I go with friends are properly planned so that I get to enjoy 110%.

Hmmmn... Sounds familiar. So you understand I guess. I do recall someone else said same thing here. You know I know lah ... :D

Black Page
11-05-2016, 04:28 PM
I apologize if this subject is not new.

Anybody knows what is exactly the difference between Ralph Lauren Polo and simple Polo?
If I ask sales girls of RL Polo, they can just tell me "not original understand?". But what is the relationship between the two brands? Same factory, two brands for two markets?
Or Polo is just an imitation? I don't think so, because also in Indonesia brands are protected, and Polo uses the same logo and name, just omits RL.
So what?
The price of Polo is much cheaper, but the quality at first glance does not seem lower. I have bought a Polo years ago, and more or less it did not age more than the other.

iicycold
11-05-2016, 05:01 PM
Anybody knows what is exactly the difference between Ralph Lauren Polo and simple Polo?

:D

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic-g297717-i9135-k4098556-Polo_RAlph_Lauren_and_POLO_shirts-Batam_Riau_Archipelago_Riau_Islands_Province.html

heavenlychaser
11-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Anyone going Fri PM me

Black Page
11-05-2016, 06:36 PM

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic-g297717-i9135-k4098556-Polo_RAlph_Lauren_and_POLO_shirts-Batam_Riau_Archipelago_Riau_Islands_Province.html

WOW. It's a well debated topic.
I note various replies on TA, partially contradicting too.
In particular, the material is the same or not? If not, besides being "Polo" legal in Indonesia, we have a good reason to pay the premium price for Polo by Ralph Lauren.

However, I noticed that my old Polo by Ralph Lauren shirts lost some of the color after few years of (delicate, careful) washing. The color is not so vivid and brilliant as when they were new. This color loss never happened on my other LACOSTE shirts, to name another premium quality brand, which year after year keep their original vivid color.

Therefore, considered the big difference of price between a Polo by Ralph Lauren shirt bought, say, in USA or Europe (price above 100 USD!) and a Polo by Ralph Lauren shirt bought in Batam (price around 40 USD), I suspected that an original Polo by Ralph Lauren manufactured in Indonesia and sold in Batam might be not exactly the same as one bought in New York. Big mistery for me.:confused:

MiG27
11-05-2016, 06:50 PM
Well.....just to chip in.......being a cheapo guy.....i only buy cheapo local indo t shirts n polo....sure they fade after some time....but they are cheap.

I dont trust Polo brands in batam claiming to be authentic. They are cheap (if compare against US or UK) for a reason.
Btw, I went to the Factory Outlet shop at BCS area before......looks more like tourist trap to me.

No offence....just my frank opinion.

On another note, I just arrived back after an impromptu trip to the lovely island.
This is the first time I went on weekday.....Mon n Tues.....n I probably understand why Bro Nono went on Wed usually.
Anyway, lotsa of info n opinion to share....i took alot of pics.
Stay tuned.

tomcat007
12-05-2016, 01:49 AM
Hmmmn... Sounds familiar. So you understand I guess. I do recall someone else said same thing here. You know I know lah ... :D

Pardon me for being slow. But, who are you referring to? Can pm if not convenient..

F22x
12-05-2016, 08:41 AM
Is this the money changer just opposite Formosa Hotel? I didn't know it is also a booking joints!? Can Bro F22x share more?

Ooo .. Wrong pic it seems .. This is the one ...

BFOMF5
12-05-2016, 10:09 AM
Early morning Walk fr H18 to Penuin for BF. Half way rain. When reach PENUIN, too late, Kidney sold out😢! So take normal mee,as for carrot cake, Duck Egg price increase to 4k😧

nono1973
12-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Thanks, actually i am looking for those which can cut trendy style and chinese speaking better.

I would suggest you show a photo of what you are looking for to the hair stylish who will be cutting your hair...say from your mobile phone?

Ferry sold out. There's so many pple that my ferry queue is through the cruise entry. First time hahaha

Hmm...reminds me of CNY 2014,CNY 2015 and CNY 2016 in Batam. Thank you for the heads up. Will need to be extra careful if there is an Indo public holiday with super long weekend in my future Batam trips.

Beside indo holiday,extra thing that need to also be extra careful on were Major religious events and protest held in Batam. (all of a sudden i was reminded of the my trip that falls on MTQ event during 4th June 2014)

brought back some good memories when i start reading back my summaries
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/05/12/S5ygI.jpg

Thank you.

Business class top up for Horizon Ferry has been increased to $10 per trip with effect from 3 May.

Thank you,thank you.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/05/07/l9uKt.jpg

Really appreciate your info.

Thanks! I know these 2 days are their public holiday but didn't know they cheong singapor. Haha. Maybe they have a batam sammyboy for singapore. Haha. Already text my partner to book my return ticket just in case on sunday.

Higher end Chinese restaurants like Crystal Jade at Takashimaya were filled mostly with Indonesians on Thursday,Friday and Saturday. In the eyes of most non-Singaporean,Sillypore is a superb fantastic place to go,hehehe...

4th May 2016
Hallo Kitty Massage
Type Of Room/Massage - VIP Room + Mandi Susu + Vitalitas @210k - 1Hr
(In the Room = Mattress on the floor + TV+DVD + Bath Tub) Average
I went to this Place to look for my Regular but was told she went back to Kampung so I choose another Girl.
Name : Novita
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10 (gave birth before)
Boobs : 5/10 ( saggy b cups)
Massage : 6/10
Vitalitas : 7/10 ( it's more like a hj, knows how to stroke it and stops)
Fj : nil
Hj+BBbj+Cob : 200k (quite accommodating, very patient as I took a long time to release, bbj me lieing and kneeling down, tit fuck her too, end up release on her Boobs and a bit on her face)
RTf : no, I tried Better ones and gonna try others

Oh,didnt know you are now regular to Hallo kitty,hehehe... Some girls there were still quite alright according to friends,whereas some were just going thru the motion yet be opening lioness mouth. Then again,never try,never know.

Thank you for sharing.

6th May 2016

Was at DC Mall around 12 noon, my return ferry is at 4pm. Free time - so walk around DC-Jodoh-Nagoya and back To DC Mall area, went to 2 of my regular joint but my regular girls r not available so I end up @ Sinar Kuda Mas

Place - Sinar Kuda Mas
Room - VIP @ 100k. This is my 2nd time here, probly the worst VIP massage room that I have been. ( no bathtub /shower head....... Only a tap with large pail behind a wall for you to shower) (air con is weak, and mattress and towel looks unclean)..
Request for Album Pics to choose from (+ point is there's many girls/pic from) minus point is, those that I pick seems to be unavailable, the counter then show me the girls which is available.... Seems that she's trying to recommend me girls that haven't have any customer yet for that day..)
Name of girl : can't remember ( I remembered the girl in the pic looks slim, but when arrive it looks a Lil chubby... Maybe old pic?)
Massage : 7/10 nice effort tho
Attitude : 7/10 juz ok
Fj : 250k @ 7/10.....at first took up hj at 150k with her strip all+auto roam... But since I take a long time and she ask me to Fj her, told her I'm willing to pay only 250k (she ask for 400k)...
Rtf : no... Not in this massage place, gonna try elsewhere

Yep,the place a bit rundown. I mean rundown as in more rundown than the rest of others in that area. But most of their girls massage should be quite alright. When i was there,i usually ask for non-oil massage...so that i need not have to take a bath there becos i can head back to hotel for a good shower.

I believe the type of room for that area of massage places all almost similar to this one.

Yes, a couple of them are lovely indeed...! My fave Horizon hostess is Azizah...

Hehehe...you actually remembers their names? I wasnt able to. :D

oscaroscar
12-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Next month onwards not a good idea to go Batam liao? I only next month free leh.. :(

XXLCat
12-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Ooo .. Wrong pic it seems .. This is the one ...

Bro F22x, looks like pic is not properly attached.:eek:

BTW, why not you stay in Nagoya area since most of the attractive are here instead of Batam Center.

F22x
12-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Bro F22x, looks like pic is not properly attached.:eek:

BTW, why not you stay in Nagoya area since most of the attractive are here instead of Batam Center.

Okay ... I thank you for the tip ... in my mind batam is very small or so I thought ... And I thought batam Center is main area the others are outskirts ...SKP , Harbour , ...

massage
12-05-2016, 05:11 PM
WOW. It's a well debated topic.
I note various replies on TA, partially contradicting too.
In particular, the material is the same or not? If not, besides being "Polo" legal in Indonesia, we have a good reason to pay the premium price for Polo by Ralph Lauren.

However, I noticed that my old Polo by Ralph Lauren shirts lost some of the color after few years of (delicate, careful) washing. The color is not so vivid and brilliant as when they were new. This color loss never happened on my other LACOSTE shirts, to name another premium quality brand, which year after year keep their original vivid color.

Therefore, considered the big difference of price between a Polo by Ralph Lauren shirt bought, say, in USA or Europe (price above 100 USD!) and a Polo by Ralph Lauren shirt bought in Batam (price around 40 USD), I suspected that an original Polo by Ralph Lauren manufactured in Indonesia and sold in Batam might be not exactly the same as one bought in New York. Big mistery for me.:confused:

Upz my points to you.

Black Page
12-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Time ago there were so many messages about "What is SYT for me".
Well, the new trainee at Formosa reception is a perfect incarnation of the concept. Too bad she's off limits... :p

Black Page
12-05-2016, 09:26 PM
One of my girlfriends just left.
Before, she even came to my room, knocked but I was not there. Lots of messages on Wechat "I hate you" "I don't want to see you anymore" "You are in room but you don't open". Shit it's a problem once a superglue (Mr. Tomcat sorry if I steal a trademark) knows the room number...
She insisted so much that I went back. One hour massage, then "I eat you but no fuck ok??", then bonk bonk but much effort needed like virgin.
Drama at the end, when she went to bathroom and found in shower under a towel a PAIR OF PANTIES of unknown origin. :eek:
Really I have no idea who forgot them in my bathroom and when, yesterday night or the night before. :confused:
First time this happens to me. She was really angry with me. I made her stop complaining saying the magic work "SOPING" (a.k.a. "shopping"). A visit to Nagoya Hill helped to forget the incident.
(But whose are those panties??:confused:)

MiG27
12-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Time ago there were so many messages about "What is SYT for me".
Well, the new trainee at Formosa reception is a perfect incarnation of the concept. Too bad she's off limits... :p

There seemed to be an attachment program going on.
There are 2 trainees at biz hotel too. One of them speaks perfect english.
But both not my cup of tea even though syt.

Black Page
12-05-2016, 10:01 PM
But both not my cup of tea even though syt.
The concern should be rather that WE are not THEIR cup of tea...:(

hawkeye007
12-05-2016, 10:26 PM
One of my girlfriends just left.
Before, she even came to my room, knocked but I was not there. Lots of messages on Wechat "I hate you" "I don't want to see you anymore" "You are in room but you don't open". Shit it's a problem once a superglue (Mr. Tomcat sorry if I steal a trademark) knows the room number...
She insisted so much that I went back. One hour massage, then "I eat you but no fuck ok??", then bonk bonk but much effort needed like virgin.
Drama at the end, when she went to bathroom and found in shower under a towel a PAIR OF PANTIES of unknown origin. :eek:
Really I have no idea who forgot them in my bathroom and when, yesterday night or the night before. :confused:
First time this happens to me. She was really angry with me. I made her stop complaining saying the magic work "SOPING" (a.k.a. "shopping"). A visit to Nagoya Hill helped to forget the incident.
(But whose are those panties??:confused:)

Lol...! That's really funny Black Page... Hahahah... Maybe that cute trainee SYT at Farmosa front desk left her knickers there just for u... Hehehe...

nono1973
12-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Not many goes batam for prc gals unless they reli too much $ & just wan to try for novelty reason.

My part time boss did,but only base on a basis of once every few months. I follow him go,i dont have to tip the mamis and waitress. But too paiseh not to even dont tip my own girl,hehehe...drinks however were on him. His main comment is,spending in Sillypore is almost similar to spending in Batam. Well...what can i say.

Bro,u will have to read the link below

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14513625&postcount=1460

if u cannot read,nobody can help u. Be it here or any thread.

Some read too much,some dont bother to. Those who reads stands a chance to get the hidden treasure (if timing is right). Those who didnt,they only manage to scratch the surface. The choice is theirs to made.

So....hope can get feedbacks base on summary below

Sinkie Public Holidays Long weekends
- Jam at HBF to Batam and Batam to HBF (Sinkie customers)
- Hot chicks taken up fast at joints
- Jam at BCS mall area

Msia Public Holidays Long weekends
- Hot chicks taken up fast at joints.

Indon Public Holidays Long weekends.
- Jam at HBF to Batam and Batam to HBF (Indon customers?)

Feedbacks :

Notice a similarity on those that you have bold? They were all long weekends. Singapore public almost similar with Malaysia. So i have no worries on this. Last year and this year,i posted the Indo public holidays in this thread :

1. From Old thread : https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14001856&postcount=34099

2. From New thread : https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14426786&postcount=1127

The reason why i do so becos hotel charges were higher during most Indo holidays (eve) and rooms were harder to book (or reserve). Joints and entertainment places will not be affected much tho. So during a Indonesia public holiday,competitors werent the Indonesians. Just that public places like shopping mall will be more crowded,worse if its weekends when many Malaysians and Sillyporeans arrived to Batam

I tried to avoid all long weekends and if i need to die die go,i will plan out all the way to avoid the crowd with the right timing,like i often do. (i wanted to spell it out but its going to like be a super long story,hehehe...so no.) Beside public holidays,i also look at major event in Batam too. So reading more Indonesia news help too.

Just a note,my MTQ trip in 2014,i see Muslim in their traditional dressing gathered outside hotel corridor to pray and i imagine a bunch of kids (sillypore young adult) talking loudly and teasing their booking girls.Its going to be an impression. Rooms were hard to book back and nearly all Batam hotels were full.

Location wise: behind The Hills Batam, got 2 massage places (along the walk to nagoya hills mall, both got special). Not near any booking joints.

Room (superior, 2nd cheapest): no carpet. Relatively clean, got mini fridge, safe. Roughly the same as Biz hotel (moderate room) but more budget feel.

Toilet: no partition/curtain for shower. I got a corner room (windows facing a school?, no see through) but the one next to it have.

Wifi: somtimes strong, sometimes weak.

Reception don't know much English. Breakfast was much simpler compare to biz hotel.

Thank you for your reply. This hotel has something i am looking for,hehehe...but i am still giving myself more options.

Cheers!

Here’s my FR of my first trip to Batam. First of all, much thanks and gratitude to Bro Nono for his awesome guide and assistance in various matters.

Hehehe...a man of your words you are indeed (keeping your words). Not many i know can live up to being a man yet. Still looking forward to part 3 and 4 of your FR. Dont be like the other guy (my friend),got part 1 and part 2,but he eventually forgot his part 3 and so on,hehehe...anyway,i am going to squeeze his part 3 and part 4 out soon....hehehe...on our next Batam trip. :D

Very good and informative FR...with pictures and all....for a while, I thought is Bro Nono posting.....lol.

Hehehe...take a 2nd look,its more like bro Micmac and bro Meat style of posting.

Bro Micmac : wrote a lot of FR on Batam food,refer to the food list on my signature for reference.

Bro Meat : 1st person to restructure the Batam cheong list into a more easy to read format which i am still using today.

Hey bro,if u plan to stay there this coming May/June,do note of the room not being sound proofed & that some rooms has water heater issues. I can hear the next room guests talking clearly unintentionally. It's a refurbished hotel & not new.

Thank you for sharing.

Noted with thanks too. I am unlikely to be staying there due to its mirror beside the bed. I dont want Snow White's step mum to come looking for me,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/05/10/oM0UT.gif

*joking only*

BFOMF5
12-05-2016, 11:45 PM
Lol...! That's really funny Black Page... Hahahah... Maybe that cute trainee SYT at Farmosa front desk left her knickers there just for u... Hehehe...

I Remember not long ago someone discover some bra under the pillow..

Now a day hotel provide free under garment... :confused:

unclecai
12-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Any bro here can recommend good drivers? I will be in Batam 15-16 May

MiG27
13-05-2016, 12:37 AM
- End of Day 1 -
- End of Part 2 of 4 -

Hope to see Part 3 and 4 soon.....:)

fde83
13-05-2016, 12:38 AM
I found a used condom & a box of menli under a pillow

MiG27
13-05-2016, 01:05 AM
09 May 2016 - Day 1

Reached HarbourFront early. Before 8.30am.
Went to Horizon....bo lang....enquire one way ticket to Batam HBay. Quoted S$32.
(Intend to go JKT from Batam, but later drop the plan)
Proceed to BatamFast....got Q.....bought one way to HBay for S$25.

Draw money....eat a few biscuits....and went to Ferry Departure....
Shiok....very few ppl. BatamFast ferry only 50%....and boomz off at 9.15am.
I got the entire row of seats....lol.
Weather n sea good.....50 mins reach....not much waves.....
Go through customs a breeze....
Makan Mee Goreng at Indo Food....

Sun came out liao.....siao liao....hot sweaty walk to Jodoh....
Was trying to find the bus terminal.....
I saw this 2 places.....

http://i.imgur.com/B3lOLQc.jpg

Seemed like no sign of Damri bus.....

Spotted Nite N Day hotel finally......but location is creepy....
I actually book Hana....
The heat took its toil on me....guess age is catching up n my health not so good. Cant take the sun n heat for prolong period.
Think dun want waste time searching for bus station. Proceed to Hana.

Along the way, saw this grand but defunct place...hotel??

http://i.imgur.com/htW5w6Y.jpg

Reach Hana finally.....sweat like a pig.....
Check in.....it was like only 11.10am SG Time....
A bit sad....coz the deep longkang slutty recep no longer there liao.
The one that serve me is new....not nice de.
I enquire about Damri bus to airport.....she say need to check.....
Told her never mind.

Took a shower and felt a bit giddy...darn....the heat....

Change money at the counter near Relax Massage....9700.

First stop...Idola.....

Black Page
13-05-2016, 02:07 AM
Now a day hotel provide free under garment... :confused:
Not really. It was left by one of the 3 girls who visited my room before today.

Ojekbtm
13-05-2016, 08:04 AM
Horizon tickets...so far...havent seen before....
There are ppl selling tickets going to Batam Centre, Sekupang, Waterfront Centre. Yes, mainly Sindo, Majestic.

Apart from Horizon, Batam Fast is the other ferry going to HarborBay.

May I add on ... BatamFast is cheaper but not as convenient compared to Horizon to / from HarborBay

heavenlychaser
13-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Going todae. Any 1 wana meet PM me

MiG27
13-05-2016, 11:59 AM
May I add on ... BatamFast is cheaper but not as convenient compared to Horizon to / from HarborBay

Not convenient in what ways? Lesser frequency?

Ojekbtm
13-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Not convenient in what ways? Lesser frequency?

Yes bro MiG27. Also not as comfortable unless you get the 'big sidewinder James Bond 007 craft" that one very cool when you see it approaching you. Its front view. Never got a chance to sit those. Always the old shorter smaller ones

nono1973
13-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Another upcoming movie about to be screen in Batam....

X-Men: Apocalypse

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/04/30/wtcbn.png

http://deffe.com/images/2016/05/13/giphy1.gif

The storyline :

Worshiped as a god since the dawn of civilization, the immortal Apocalypse (Oscar Isaac) becomes the first and most powerful mutant. Awakening after thousands of years, he recruits the disheartened Magneto (Michael Fassbender) and other mutants to create a new world order. As the fate of the Earth hangs in the balance, Professor X (James McAvoy) and Raven (Jennifer Lawrence) lead a team of young X-Men to stop their seemingly invincible nemesis from destroying mankind.

The trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfBVIHgQbYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0HXzrSBULk

Another new movie hitting Batam theatres on May 2016...but i guess i may just be in time to catch this movie...hmm...the thing is, will i? Hehehe...i am also looking forward to Independence Day Resurgence this coming June 2016 too. Oh,wait,and the Warcraft movie too. (saw it on Indonesia's Blitzmegaplex)

Not forgetting Angry Birds (https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14559055&postcount=1667) and the Captain American - Civil War (https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14534782&postcount=1558) were all now screening in Batam too.

And dont forget NOT to buy the popcorns and drinks from the Batam theatre (becos it cost a bomb),hehehe...

Enjoy!

http://deffe.com/images/2016/05/13/giphy.gif

http://deffe.com/images/2016/05/13/giphy4.gif

hoosdathu
14-05-2016, 12:49 AM
may i know where's this new orchid joint please?
best if got map :D

MiG27
14-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Yes bro MiG27. Also not as comfortable unless you get the 'big sidewinder James Bond 007 craft" that one very cool when you see it approaching you. Its front view. Never got a chance to sit those. Always the old shorter smaller ones

It is slightly less than an hour....so I'm ok with Batamfast.
Usually not so crowded too.....:D
And my haversack can also have a seat....hehehe.

MiG27
14-05-2016, 01:54 AM

Just in front of Lai Lai Hotel. It is shown on Google Map.

MiG27
14-05-2016, 02:32 AM
Continue....

Was led upstairs....dimly lit bluish room....empty n hot.
Assigned a center spot, but I prefer a corner....and it was hot n stuffy.
ML arrived....auntie type....:(
And she exclaimed....Panas!!....Hot!!
Changed to a spot with air con unit....room big but only 2 spots with air con units.
Massage not bad.....she is very chatty...but dunno what she is saying.
She didn't prompt any GQ...and obviously I didn't want to either.
Give her 20k as tips and she looks happy. Went down counter pay 60k.

2nd mission.....cut my hair....at my usual barber.
No Q. Great. 30k....with shaving.
Walk back hotel for shower.
Should have taken late lunch by now...but I dont feel hungry.

Decide to go JH Beauty to check out Hot Stone Massage.
Based on a Bro's input....look for a big smelly canal near DC Mall...
From the far horizon, can see BCC Hotel. (Landmark for Penuin)

http://i.imgur.com/v7YSmN8.jpg

Walk along the canal....
There are some trees for shade and traffic not as hectic.
Reach the other end in 15 mins....end of the road..turn right and it is Top 100 Penuin building.

Was walking around to cool down...then I saw this poster outside the money changer at ground floor. 380k. This is what I had been looking for.

http://i.imgur.com/VAMQ5Gd.jpg

Actually, I had enquire at a few money changer before coming here.
But they told me only have Sindo and Majestic. Operate out from Batam Center mainly.
Decide to buy later....this is where tragedy strikes.
Stomach pain n need to lao sai....think is due to I didnt eat lunch....it is about 3pm batam time.
Found a toilet at 2nd floor....looks clean...but no flush lever!!
Saw a water bucket and tap....ok....think no choice.
Guess waste a lot of water.....as I poo poo...just keep dumping water....and I can hear other cubicles occupants doing the same....:p
Done.....went down to look for a quick bite.....ate a 9k egg burger.

After resting n make sure won't lao sai again...walk to JH Beauty.
The recep asked...."Massage?"
Told her and point to her Hot Stone Massage on the price list.
She looks a bit bewildered. Oops...trouble.
She went in and look for someone.....then a mature auntie came out.
Told her the same thing....then she look at me in serious mode...
"Oh.....hot stone massage no have.....it is only for GAL.....you want try other massage?"

Alamak! Anticipated that....say sorry and walk out.
Went back the money changer and enquire the HBay voucher...expiry is Oct 2016.
Ask why so expensive...the money changer gal told me is becoz of for ALL passports and other terminals included.
Ok....bought one....walk around and apparently got a nearby counter selling SIM cards also selling the same vouchers...same price....same expiry.

Went back DC Mall area.

KohOnly21
14-05-2016, 02:48 AM
Went back the money changer and enquire the HBay voucher...expiry is Oct 2016.
Ask why so expensive...the money changer gal told me is becoz of for ALL passports and ALL terminals..

Actually there are 2 other shops that I know of selling batamfast ticket (allpassport/harbour bay useable).. One at one of the bigger money changer in bcs level 1, another one at one of the money changer opposite nagoya plaza (that row of money changer).. However, like you said all are priced at 380k.. However, bulk purchase I believe 5k-10k lesser per ticket is possible ..

MiG27
14-05-2016, 03:05 AM
Actually there are 2 other shops that I know of selling batamfast ticket (allpassport/harbour bay useable).. One at one of the bigger money changer in bcs level 1, another one at one of the money changer opposite nagoya plaza (that row of money changer).. However, like you said all are priced at 380k.. However, bulk purchase I believe 5k-10k lesser per ticket is possible ..

Thanks for input. Got ppl selling the same thing at Carousell for S$40-S$41.
So the price is about there.

Next time will go opposite Nagoya Plaza and pick up a ticket for my next Batam trip.
Save S$10.
Since got expiry...not advisable to buy too much.

MiG27
14-05-2016, 03:11 AM
Another upcoming movie about to be screen in Batam....

X-Men: Apocalypse

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/04/30/wtcbn.png

Who is that Chinese chio bu behind Prof X?:D

loupegarou
14-05-2016, 06:09 AM
Anyone know why May 21 is Peak Ferry and require 48 hr booking confirmation?

mygirly
14-05-2016, 07:26 AM
Hi guys I am planning 15-16 May trip to Batam. Anyone around or will be there as well?

Hi bro..I will be there..can meet.
Pm me for contacts

Yanni
14-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Hi bro..I will be there..can meet.
Pm me for contacts

I am in Batam, staying in formosa. Any experienced bros around?

flyingarrow
14-05-2016, 10:49 AM

I tot this joint was old joint? It had very few choices and thus not popular.

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/weirdo1111/New%20Orchid.jpg (http://s1206.photobucket.com/user/weirdo1111/media/New%20Orchid.jpg.html)

Xhuuya
14-05-2016, 11:34 AM
im at Batam island , u can call me if u need help . ill send my line and watsapp number

14-05-2016, 12:16 PM
it's always the tall thin chinese guy with specs at goldbird, sometimes friendly but sometimes can be sarcastic when i beo the girls long time but in the end never take :o

when i first cheong batam, it was still called Sedona Country, the lower tier girls there were only ard 300k for LT iirc :D but back then exchange rates only ard 6k rupiah or less for S$1.

still remember the time i went Goldbird after a few years hiatus from batam, kena suan sibeh gaolat by this chinese guy, when i asked for 300k cewek... haha... didn't check sbf beforehand then, cos the old thread was too long n there wasn't anybody like bro nono1973 to help organise info so neatly as the current thread.

thanks, bro nono1973!

Interesting neighbour

14-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Question 1 : money aside , does it feel different ,seriously, when your dick is inside a milf and syt pussy ?

Question 2 : do you bonk with all lights ON or OFF / dimmed ?

F22x
14-05-2016, 12:27 PM

Apologies... I cannot help further and have no clue ... am in the dark. I was brought there by a driver ...

F22x
14-05-2016, 12:32 PM
Just in front of Lai Lai Hotel. It is shown on Google Map.

What about sedona, bro mig27, may I ask ?

Not sure if I was brought there or not. I repeat ... Many don't have proper signage ... Don't know if they are legal houses either as in licensed...

Ojekbtm
14-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Ojekbtm, you sure can go batam very frequently? go 1 week, come back 1 week and go again. somemore on weekdays. even though it sucks so much compared to BKK

21-04-2016 ? Booked a girl from Happy 8?
Stayed at Formosa? how much the girl?
Q : why a happy8 girl turns right while exiting Formosa hotel on her way out back to her farm ? She said she will walk back ... (This post was missing but bro KohOnly21 replied https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14496618&postcount=1382

23-04-2016
ask how to walk to Atalanta Spa https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14503936&postcount=1406

24-04-2016
Went ocean , Atlanta & Octopus in that order ... All worth a visit and try for first time visitors ... But rtm? No ...

If you've been to Thailand , they are still #1 in all aspects hands down. ... all 3 nothing to shout about...cannot compare to even mid tier ones in Thailand ... https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14506607&postcount=1416

Seem like BKK so much better.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14507795&postcount=1423

30-04-2016 pg 104
You can get a ...
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14533763&postcount=1553

but edit on 01-05-2016 to become
Sorry to disappoint you Bros ... BUT ...
You do not need to lower expectations when visiting BKK. https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14533676&postcount=1552

02-05-2016 still plan to go batam again and go Atlanta & Octopus which he said no rtm

05-05-2016 (Thurs)
Stayed at Formosa again? the way you kept asking about other hotels...
went to kings, Bunga Atlanta, octopus (packed on Thurs?) in a single day?
Kings - FJ (loose), Bunga (1.5M dead fish) - overnight?, Alanta- FJ (loose)
So morning go kings (FJ) then go Bunga book 1.5M,left the girl in room then go alanta for another FJ???

06-05-2016
Mysterious V fall from sky? https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14564066&postcount=1693

Flyingarrow, in case you keeping notes, I plan to go next week. Yes, again ! Hope it is another FOC trip paid by SG bookie ;)

Ojekbtm
14-05-2016, 12:40 PM

Are you affected/ bothered by the exterior works going on ? Any Peeping Toms ? Did you ask staff what is going on ? Supposedly to be demolished end of the year .. :(

hawkeye007
14-05-2016, 12:43 PM

Vesak Day... Everyone gets an off-in-lieu which most ppl presumably will take on 20th or 23rd May to stretch it into a long weekend and go for short getaways...

iicycold
14-05-2016, 12:44 PM

any chance to knw which day & wat time u go those other joints? ;)

Decide to buy later....this is where tragedy strikes.
Stomach pain n need to lao sai....think is due to I didnt eat lunch....it is about 3pm batam time.
Found a toilet at 2nd floor....looks clean...but no flush lever!!
Saw a water bucket and tap....ok....think no choice.
Guess waste a lot of water.....as I poo poo...just keep dumping water....and I can hear other cubicles occupants doing the same....:p
Done.....went down to look for a quick bite.....ate a 9k egg burger.

Oh,din't eat anythg also kena diarrhea? Mayb the breakfast fault. :D

Who is that Chinese chio bu behind Prof X?

Ya,many were asking abt her on the internet.

I did some checks online & found out she's Lana Condor,a Vietnamese.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm7093076/bio

http://i4.imgbus.com/doimg/bc5o3mcmfo5n093.jpg

flyingarrow
14-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Who is that Chinese chio bu behind Prof X?:D

Lana Condor as Jubilee

iicycold
14-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Supposedly to be demolished end of the year .. :(

Jus curious where u get tat idea from? If it's frm Nono's words,do read em again. I don't think formosa will be demolish as it's been stated in the news b4 it'll be converted to a service apartment (or smthg like tat,not sure as i'm not the developer) & definitely not at the end of the year 2016. :confused:

MiG27
14-05-2016, 01:52 PM
What about sedona, bro mig27, may I ask ?

Not sure if I was brought there or not. I repeat ... Many don't have proper signage ... Don't know if they are legal houses either as in licensed...

Sedona also known as GoldBird. Won't repeat on where is GoldBird.

Oh,din't eat anythg also kena diarrhea? Mayb the breakfast fault. :D

Nothing wrong with breakfast....just simple biscuits...and the mie goreng.
Think didn't eat, the acid juices in stomach gets a bit screwed up.
I encounter before.

MiG27
14-05-2016, 02:08 PM
continue...

The Egg burger quite filling.....for me at least.
Decide to look for MM and Indah2 joints.
Both are opposite Bali Hotel.
Actually further inside after seeing Flower Massage.
Both joints are side by side.....went in for fun and selection....practically none.
It is about 5pm batam time.

Decide to go my secret place to look for my sayang.
Found out from her Mon is not busy day. Can see also as she is more chatty.
She told me she is going back her hometown for puasa next month and maybe wont come back liao.....:(
Hear liao abit sad. Im gonna miss her.
Time to look for another sayang, I guess.

Decide to dabao nasi goreng back to my hotel to makan.
Shower after, pop a panadol.....and have an early night.

MiG27
14-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Day 2 - 10 May 2016

Went down for breakfast....wow.....im the 2nd person.....!!
Took my own sweet time.

Walk to Tau Pek Gong Windsor.....temple very empty.
Pass by Formosa on the way back and change money again....same place...9700. Other areas offer 9650....still I think this area offers best rate.

Check Out a bit early....proceed walk to Biz Hotel.
I book the hotel last night.....wanted a comfy place as Im not in a good shape.
So in the end...didnt went to Hotel 18.
350k......not sure why such price becoz usually will be 310k on Mon Tues......

At the Biz counter....saw the 2 SYT trainees.....both not my type...so wont elaborate. Nope...no longkang to see. Both flat as pancake.:p

I didnt see properly and accept the Level 2 room....should have ask for higher floor....I forgot to indicate at Booking dot com.
There were some issues with the door card...so went down again (use staircase) to the recep.
Got another door card and open the door...WTF....so small the room and no windows. Super sian.
Connect WIFI and is super slow....call the recep and I think one of the trainee pick up. Told her and she said the facilities are doing some server router maintenance...she speaks in perfect English.
After a while, really back to normal....

Ok.....wasted enough time here....so decide to try Hot Stone massage at Blue Bayou. Very convenient, same level nia.
It seemed they are not very willing to accept my Hot stone booking, keep asking me to try Tradisional or aroma....hehehe.
But I insist....
So was led to a room.

http://i.imgur.com/0gq5eVG.jpg

There is a bit of musky stale smell in the room....very faint.

My ML arrived and she have to make a few trips since need to carry the heater plate and others...
Face quite round.....like Doraemon....:p

http://i.imgur.com/TTncSRd.jpg

MiG27
14-05-2016, 04:12 PM
continue....

start the massage.....basically she will massage with oil/cream first...then runs through again with heated stones.
nothing fanciful...and I dun feel anything beneficial....hehehe.
Doraemon did ask whether I wanted "extras".....i declined and she was a bit disappointed.
End of massage give her 20k as tips and she looks happy.

Here is the astonishing thing...I saw her her folding back the massage cloth n put back onto the bed! And no signs of changing the massage bed sheet or anything.....:eek:

No wonder I smell something stale n musky upon entering the room.

Think wont visit this place again. Pay recep 250k.....expensive but just try Hot stone massage....novelty....once and probably wont try again.

Went back room...and wanted to shower.....step in....the plastic floor sag!
I look again n saw a crack! Ho say liao...confirmed change room.

http://i.imgur.com/lEjLqu2.jpg

Took this image n show to recep....say will send someone to look at it.
The chap came....very fast.....took a look..shake his head....."you want change room?"....hehehehe.

Took me to another room same level...a bit sian....but open....wah....bigger...it is the same size as my last visit to Biz....only bad thing...no window...but chin chai lah....move my things over and the chap went to inform recep to change door card.
I measure from the door to the other end...got 10 big square tiles....

Took shower n proceed for late lunch.....want to try the 3,800 promo (courtesy of Bro SSleight)....at DC Mall. It is actually Hong Kong Town.
This was what I order. Bill came....really not gimmick. Do take note the timing....after 5pm....is NOT 3800 liao.

http://i.imgur.com/GWMgH2M.jpg

There is also a small button to press if you want the attendant to come to your table...very handy.

After late lunch....walk around DC Mall....and it seemed Bro Nono is right about the HDMI cable....can get a nice 1.5m at 50k.

At about 5pm....sun gone n not so heaty....went out to walk walk.

DNAT
14-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Batam Man is around, always around

MiG27
14-05-2016, 04:40 PM
continue....

Exploration time.

Check out exact Hawaii location.

http://i.imgur.com/Dbn4cu0.jpg

Went inside...only 2 gals nia...faster siam.....:p

Find Memory KTV. Landmark is Allium Hotel. Cant miss this hotel.

http://i.imgur.com/JJQMdyU.jpg

Went in.....everyone seemed to be sleeping....n is sibei dark....how to see???
Faster come out....

Saw Mega Hotel too on the way to Formosa. This one is where the Best Massage is.
The place where I mentioned I get the super hard massage.
And the price...80k....even though promo...
Skip this place liao.

http://i.imgur.com/Bu2i0T5.jpg

MiG27
14-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Continue....

Think time to pay my sayang a visit....need to change money....
Along the way.....only 9600 at all money changers....seemed like they got communicate each other....
Finally decide to change at Formosa area and also buy some biscuits for night snack.
Went to the 2nd counter next to Relax Massage. Offer 9600...but she remember me...so offer 9700 see me walk off....nice lady.
strange thing is she ask me to sign some receipt....
first time change money at Batam need to sign receipt.

After meeting my sayang.....went to dabao mie goreng to eat back at hotel.
Spent some time jotting down notes for my Batam FR at night.

Have an early night after popping panadol.

Day 3 -- 11 May 2016.

Woke up a bit late.....went down for breakfast.....again 1st floor...
Tio shock...tables all full! Seemed like occupied by locals.
Anyway, most are considerate,.....seeing got ppl coming in....they finish n left so those coming in will have seats.
(Wonder if sinkies will react the same way....)

After breakfast, decide to go 11th floor....
Just nice got a hotel chap also on the way there....he open the door for me.
Took some pics.

http://imgur.com/0DaOOFJ.jpg

No sayang to take an early dip with me....
http://imgur.com/vpq5LSz.jpg

iicycold
14-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Batam Man is around, always around

so many sbf member in formosa today? :eek:

MiG27
14-05-2016, 05:23 PM
continue...

Went back room to take a dump....usually this is the time really dunno what to do....coz checking out later.
Decide to go D"avant for massage....sian....only one gal....dun like....
so went to Utama.....only one auntie.....no appetite.
went to Princess...but stop short when I see the dirty staircase...told the attendant I forget $.
wanted to go Formosa Kings....but think too far....
in the end...went back room and watch some xxx videos and PCC myself.:o

Check out and ask the recep about how to go Airport....told me taxi....
I ask whether got Damri bus as last time seemed to have.
He told me no more liao.....now everyone takes taxi or their own transport.

Walk to HarbourBay.....went to Horizon....one way HBay to Singapore HF....380k.
Proceed to Batamfast.....250k.
Ask whether got sell voucher...but they told me vouchers only can be bought at travel agencies or money changers.
Strange that BatamFast counter dun sell such vouchers.

Got some time left....so shop my groceries at GO Mart....

Even fewer ppl for the 2.10pm Batamfast ferry....the Horizon one more ppl.
Again, I have the entire row to myself....
Ferry boomz off 2.15pm......Bye Batam!

End of Report...Thanks for reading!

nono1973
14-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Wow ... this is documented SOP and if you add KPI to it .... I suppose your KPI rating should be high (just joking).

Sounds complicated,hehehe...its not an SOP anyway becos i dont fix to the same schedule all the time.Sometime when I do feel that the 1st day of the massage session during daytime is a bit of wasting money and time (but i still planned it anyway,hehehe...). In case you havent notice,there are 2 massage session a day,1 day time,1 at night. If i dont go for massage session,i go Batam sightseeing (eg. temple etc),and if i go massage the massage girl is unlikely to win me over with her special service unless she agree to my price,hehehe...or if i have lots of time,i can get both sightseeing and massage session together.

Hmm...that reminds me i will need to walk back my path and pay Manzu a visit.

This is what I normally do also, take my time, no rush, enjoy my day and relax which I will normally walk & comb a specific area, pop into massage parlour and check out some eating places. Tomorrow, I go to Batam for 2 days 1 night. First thing first, from Batam Ferry Terminal go to Pancil to recce with my unreliable driver, if there is MP, may pop in to try, take lunch, afterwhich check into Da Vienna Hotel and subsequently (have to see timing)....

I think our itinerary pretty much similar. But over the last trip and those upcoming ones,i will be putting in more effort into dwelling. Nearly half of 2016 is almost over and i have not yet come out with things i wish to come up with.

Especially so in Da Vienna in-house massage. Is expensive. Last time that I tried Da Vienna massage, 1.5 hr = Rp 500k+ for 1 pax, after discount, I paid around Rp 300k+ ... just for novelty sake. First time may also be my last time. But frankly speaking, massage is really good, you can feel certain stroke and the system of massage.

I would have done the same too,for once for novelty reason. The Da vienna spa belongs to the 1st tier spa-kind. Not easy to find one that offers special and yet cheap enough. But there were already 1 or perhaps possibly 2 coming to be added in my collection of secret joint list. (special thanks to the bros who share the info)

What i need for in a hotel ,using Formosa as a bench mark :

1. Good enough 3 star hotels with all basic amenities i need,eg hair dryer,air con,shower place,clean enough bed etc. - This should be easy as many hotels will have. All Batam hotels that i stayed before meets this requirement.

2. Cheap enough hotel massage that can be called in to my room. - This is not what every hotel has but i solved this problem long ago if i am staying in other hotels w/o a massage shop or those expensive ones.

3. Hotel room service food mustnt be overpriced - Again,this is not every hotel has. Tried Harmoni,Goodway, Gideon...the in-hotel food price scares me when they use S$ as a kind of benchmarking,hehehe...sometime i am just too lazy to walk out of hotel to buy food after a "strenuous battle",hehehe...

4. Personal touch service by hotel staffs - This i believe require some time of staying in a hotel. In order to have person touch service,i always believe i need to allow the staffs to know me. It is not fair to compare other hotel/s with formosa hotel when i stay in Formosa 100 days in it (example only) before and only once or twice in another (just like joints,places,MP and girls). But the non-Formosa Hotel also must have the basic service (from their staffs) that makes me feel they will have the potential for this kind of person touch.

5. Hotel staffs respond - i have a problem as a guest in a hotel,how well and fast they respond to my request or a situation I am facing. Are they able to solve my problem there and then or do i have to call them more than once for the same issue?

6. Hotel surrounding - Its about how far and close-by i can reach a place using my foot to reach a destination i wish to go hence i often use approximate foot steps to measure point A to point B from where i stay. Hotel to a mart cannot be too far away. 3 to 5 mins from hotel front door is my limit to measure close distance.

Formosa : Less than 30 steps away from front door

Da Vienna : About 60 steps from front door

Biz Hotel : About 10 steps away from front door

Within 100m radius,good-enough food should be easily available too.

7. Hotel entertainment amenities (Massage/KTV/Booking joint/Bars,disco and Pub etc) - At least 3 of such places need to be within 5 mins walk away from the hotel. And what i mean is no point staying near to Sakura Spa,Majestic Spa and Spa Secret. A hotel near Keyza,a5 and Hallokitty etc is definitely better than a hotel near Nagoya Hill Mall and BCS mall from my perspective. This part really depends on what any individual goes to Batam for too. And in the middle of it all is............? Hehehe...

My current ways of working around things is,if i cannot get cheap good massage in ,say a hotel like Da Vienna/Biz,i bring the cheap massage places over there then. But the problem i am facing now is,if i am staying in KTM resort around Sekupang or Montigo Resort around Nongsa...i wont be able to do the same as my knowledge is only up to Nagoya area.i become restricted,therefore i need to source out more.

Thats the reason why i keep saying,i need to learn to source and then dwell. Who knows one day i decide to stay nearby Barelang Bridge area and bad luck happen to befalls on me and i become room-alone? (and i have no back-up pussies,hehehe...)

Sorry,a bit of a kiasu mentality here,hehehe...:D

Ojekbtm
14-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Bro mig27,thank you for your very nice report and pictures. Sorry I can't up you.

May I ask, in Biz hotel , got breakfast on 1st floor ? Thought all must go top open air for dining ?

Also , how long you took to walk to Ferry terminal from your hotel at around noon - 1 pm ? Wow ! Admire you. Do you follow the main road ? Traffic

Lastly , for those 2N , you sleep alone ? No overnight cewek to keep you company ? Sorry if I am intruding .. Just curious

Whilst in Hana, you did not take a peek just in front ? ;)

Wondering what is your age group too and in your opinion, between Hana and Biz, which you prefer and why ?

MiG27
14-05-2016, 06:29 PM
i will be putting in more effort into dwelling. Nearly half of 2016 is almost over and i have not yet come out with things i wish to come up with.

You sound like my Manager leh.....
Nearly June...and you have not come up with anything that can improve operational efficiency.....

Thats the reason why i keep saying,i need to learn to source and then dwell. Who knows one day i decide to stay nearby Barelang Bridge area and bad luck happen to befalls on me and i become room-alone? (and i have no back-up pussies,hehehe...)

Sorry,a bit of a kiasu mentality here,hehehe...:D

PCC is the only way......
Not really that bad. Save a lot.
I had done it a few times.:p

Until now....I can't seem to get my sayang to stay overnight at my hotel and she will be gone after puasa.....

MiG27
14-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Bro mig27,thank you for your very nice report and pictures. Sorry I can't up you.

May I ask, in Biz hotel , got breakfast on 1st floor ? Thought all must go top open air for dining ?

Also , how long you took to walk to Ferry terminal from your hotel at around noon - 1 pm ? Wow ! Admire you. Do you follow the main road ? Traffic

Lastly , for those 2N , you sleep alone ? No overnight cewek to keep you company ? Sorry if I am intruding .. Just curious

Whilst in Hana, you did not take a peek just in front ? ;)

Wondering what is your age group too and in your opinion, between Hana and Biz, which you prefer and why ?

You sent me many PMs....
Anyway, I try to answer your questions above.

1. Personally, dun think a good idea having BF at 11th floor. It is hot and dun think many seats available. Both times I stay, both BF at 1st floor.

2. I timed before...from Top 100 Jodoh to Hbay mall...15 mins...it is a sweaty affair. Yes....one straight road.....have to be careful of traffic, especially those big trucks. It is quite dusty and I recommend wearing a sports spectacles. Those for riding bicycle will be good. Keep the glare n dust out.

3. Yes, no booking gal.....no need ask me reason....I just like it this way. Probably I dun feel very secure with some one unknown in the room w me.

4. New Berry? I took a gal from there before...usually wont go there for some time. There are so many joints to go to.

5. In my 40s. Biz is better.....provided room is big. Hana will win if consider going Nagoya Hill Mall area and Formosa area.

Ojekbtm
14-05-2016, 07:08 PM
I thank you very much for replying bro mig27

loupegarou
14-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Newbie question - wouldn't bank ATM give as good a rate as local money changer?

Seth El Nino
14-05-2016, 10:32 PM
continue...

Nice FR... Up you my modest points :)

Truly a no fuss, no rush, free n easy batam trip !!

Black Page
14-05-2016, 11:09 PM
Went to the 2nd counter next to Relax Massage. Offer 9600...but she remember me...so offer 9700 see me walk off....nice lady.
strange thing is she ask me to sign some receipt....
first time change money at Batam need to sign receipt.

Maybe it was a bill, by signing which you committed to refund the extra money within one month, plus interest of course :p

blehz
14-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Has anyone booked before the formosa hotel shuttle? It is stated on their webpage, bottom right hand corner. I emailed them, they said just need to put in the special request when booking the room on their website.

http://www.formosahotel.com/ (Additional IDR 50.000, for 2 Ways Ferry Terminal Shuttle, Valid For Direct Booking Only)

XXLCat
14-05-2016, 11:42 PM
Has anyone booked before the formosa hotel shuttle? It is stated on their webpage, bottom right hand corner. I emailed them, they said just need to put in the special request when booking the room on their website.

http://www.formosahotel.com/ (Additional IDR 50.000, for 2 Ways Ferry Terminal Shuttle, Valid For Direct Booking Only)

I also saw that and have asked in details. The answer is to enjoy 50k for 2-way Ferry Shuttle, you need to book the room directly via Formosa website which is a little bit more expensive than via agora/booking.com.

BFOMF5
15-05-2016, 06:11 AM
..look for a big smelly canal near DC Mall...

http://i.imgur.com/v7YSmN8.jpg

Walk along the canal....
There are some trees for shade and traffic not as hectic.
Reach the other end in 15 mins....end of the road..turn right and it is Top 100 Penuin building.

This is my usual utama-penuin morning walk for Breakfast.

BFOMF5
15-05-2016, 07:14 AM
Maybe it was a bill, by signing which you committed to refund the extra money within one month, plus interest of course :p

Ya I kana that too
At the same shop.
On 10 may

BFOMF5
15-05-2016, 07:25 AM
(Additional IDR 50.000, for 2 Ways Ferry Terminal Shuttle, Valid For Direct Booking Only)
50k 2 ways...
good deals for SKP or BC
But not cheap for HB.

MiG27
15-05-2016, 11:39 AM
Nice FR... Up you my modest points :)

Truly a no fuss, no rush, free n easy batam trip !!

Should have enjoy more...if not for my bad health/condition....
Thanks for upz...had return favor!

Really? Lucky I put my name down as Mr Black Page....told her I usually stay at the opposite Formosa Hotel.:D

This is my usual utama-penuin morning walk for Breakfast.

Thanks....but the morning air near the canal sure doesn't smell very healthy....

BBmanX
15-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Maybe she's walking back to her kost, not all girls live in the farm.

By the way, for those interested in ST, can have ST session with happy8 girls at level 2 for 250-500k depending on your negotiation skill and choice of girl. Level 2 consist of 8-10 cubical with bed and basic washing facilities attached. No shower though .They are open until 12am and is one of the joint in batam with the most left over girls. For those that are single and feeling horny after a drink at Windsor, this could be your choice instead of booking girls from ktv which cost 1.6 juta for overnight and worst is that these girls are usually very selective of their customers.

Gold bird and new berry usually closed before 8pm. (Out of stock)

Permata indah is another place to go as it actually operate as a ktv at night..

So basically happy8 is a fucking joint? like geylang fish tank? erhhh kindly assist me to show me the location? thank you!

dlhw
15-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Erm... Any bros here can advise me is it the best to stay in nagoya area and which hotel best choice... Have read through this tread but burred due to too many hotels have mentioned... Will be having a trip on 19-20/5 next week... Thks in advance

historian777
15-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Hi there,

I am going to Batam around 21 June - 29 June. Anyone going on those dates? I know it will be right smack in the Hari Raya season and it will probably be lean pickings. But only got that window of free time.

Can any experienced bros please help a brother out and reveal which location would probably be still open for business? If there are any bros out there who know or have a reliable driver in Batam who knows the ins and outs, I would greatly appreciate it if you can email me the name and contact number.

The same goes for any mamasan's contact number.

Just to clarify in case kena whacked by fellow Bros out there who might think I am just being lazy.....It is just that for those who frequent Indonesia (with the exception of Bali) will know....when near Hari Raya... it is quite a daunting task to get girls...unless you have reliable contacts.

I also need to be in Batam on those dates because of work commitment. So cannot siam or go elsewhere.

Thanks a bunch. Hope that the more experienced bros can help.

Hurhurrahrah
15-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Zest Hotel Harbourbay

I went to their website and got a IDR337500 promo price, so I decided to give it a try since it's still quite new.

http://i.imgur.com/iQB5XHF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/s8no4dJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/elMeEDj.jpg

Pros:
- Walking distance to ferry terminal
- Elevator doesn't need room key card to use
- Claims to give you full 24 hrs from your check in to check out (I checked in at 12pm and checked out 11am next day, so didn't really tried it out)
- Close to Harbourbay stuff (cinema, OG supermarket, Ocean massage)
- Hot strong shower
- Decent WiFi
- In-room safebox (3rd pic)
- HBO, Fox Movies etc if you wanna watch in room

Cons
- No fridge
- Not much facilities (pool, massage, etc. either that or I didnt check)
- Away from the Nagoya centre where most stuff are

All in all it was a decent stay in a clean hotel, wouldn't mind coming back again

Will post the other part of my trip story next time!

F22x
15-05-2016, 07:30 PM
i going later, anyone can post a map photo direction to Memory booking joint.
this joint not that popular maybe i can give a review feedback later.

Please do if you have not ...

F22x
15-05-2016, 07:40 PM
I stayed there last dec.....you can search my posts w pics if u r diligent enough.
Quite good location. Room is very spacious. I book the 380k room. 2nd floor....can use staircase. Hardworking lobby security guard.
However, there seemed to be some party going on at night so can hear disco......
Only thing i dun like is the wooden floor which i find dusty n not mop clean enough.
They got a chinese lady recep who speaks good english n chinese.
Think she is msian.
Bf wise....quite good spread....voucher for 2....the attendent will collect the voucher b4 letting you in.
In front across the canal should be happy 8.
Hotel back walk a bit is nagoya citywalk.

What's there in Nagoya Citywalk ?

nono1973
15-05-2016, 08:31 PM

1. I am kind of sure once a week housekeeping were meant for those who stayed there for a month or more. Not for those who stayed a night or 2.

2. Definitely to rent to then to leave it empty. Easy and better money since owner can easily be 包租公/婆 and yet be using lesser staffs to maintain room service.

Sincerely thank you for sharing.

Not many can escape this illusion. I remember a taxi driver brought a group of customers (young ones below age 35) 1st to Happy8,they couldnt find one girl in the 50 plus of all,but they end up having found 2 in Indah2 with less than 15 girls.

Avoid rushing when picking a girl in booking joint.

Just sharing. ;)

Sincerely thank you for sharing but more importantly,thank you for bargaining.

May your next Batam trip be better than this one.

Cheers!

If i am in your shoe,too cool was never a problem,i just open the window a bit.It should balance out the temperature. However if its too hot,i will call the maintenance. Always test the air-con during check in to prevent situation when the sun sets.

My friends were complaining,whenever there is a black out,he will have to wake up to turn on the air con again,hehehe...

devilman
15-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Dear all and especially Nono1973.

Thanks all for all info. Use more than 6 hours to read through . Will put to good use this week.

MiG27
15-05-2016, 10:01 PM
Not many can escape this illusion. I remember a taxi driver brought a group of customers (young ones below age 35) 1st to Happy8,they couldnt find one girl in the 50 plus of all,but they end up having found 2 in Indah2 with less than 15 girls.

Avoid rushing when picking a girl in booking joint.

It is strange sometimes. Human nature and perception.
Let's say put SYT A with a group of other SYTs (maybe qty 20)....you tend to get de focus....owing to too much noise n choices....might not pick.
But put the exact same SYT A with a group of average ladies n MILFs....she stands out immediately. You might end up picking her. Same price.
Balancing expectations vs whats available at the exact moment.

That's how marketing works.

Anyway, 3 things I do when entering hotel room upon check in.
Check Aircon
Check water at basin/shower head
Check toilet flushing.

Bedsheet n stuffs later.

XXLCat
15-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Bro MiG27, really learn pretty much from you, though I never got chance to voice out to thank you. To be honest, my Jakarta trip few weeks back is actually derived from your plan mentioned in that thread :) and I even indeed stayed at the G7 hotel you have planned. It is really a nice hotel and convenient btw. Life is really bright to have bros like you and nono1973 to share good things. I am also trying to gain more experience and will contribute back when ready. Thanks again.

MiG27
15-05-2016, 10:21 PM
I also saw that and have asked in details. The answer is to enjoy 50k for 2-way Ferry Shuttle, you need to book the room directly via Formosa website which is a little bit more expensive than via agora/booking.com.

sounds good.....

but....wait end up share w other Formosa customers then very sian liao.

rather take 50k private taxi from Batam Centre. and another 50k to Batam centre.

anyway, havent been taking taxi for my last 3 trips...coz all alight n depart HBay.

MiG27
15-05-2016, 10:28 PM
Bro MiG27, really learn pretty much from you, though I never voiced out to thank you. To be honest, my Jakarta trip few weeks back is actually derived from your plan mentioned in that thread and I even indeed stayed at the G7 hotel you have planned. It is really a nice hotel and convenient btw. Life is really bright to have bros like you and nono1973 to share good things. I am also trying to gain more experience and will contribute back when ready.

Well......Im surprised.....I actually feel a bit sore I didnt make that trip to JKT in the end....
Glad you like G7....I think is recommend by Bro Lost99.

Anyway, hope can visit JKT one day.

ktmakmak
16-05-2016, 01:22 AM

Kt up you back :p

Black Page
16-05-2016, 01:53 AM
but....wait end up share w other Formosa customers then very sian liao.
rather take 50k private taxi from Batam Centre. and another 50k to Batam centre.

anyway, havent been taking taxi for my last 3 trips...coz all alight n depart HBay.

50k to go from Formosa to Batam Centre? Achievable only after hard barganing. Not so immediate.
50k is the standard price from Harbour Bay to Formosa (without bargaining). Say 10mins vs. 20 mins journey time with traffic. But a taxi in HB has to pay the parking fee, I don't know in BC.
I come and go to Batam Harbour Bay with 25kg luggage. Taxi is a must :D

BFOMF5
16-05-2016, 02:07 AM
... .but the morning air near the canal sure doesn't smell very healthy....
U walked in the afternoon with the hot sun steaming up the "perfume"... 😷

I did it in the cool morning..
That why I can enjoy my BF.😊
If not I'll be like u.. LS

Metalboy
16-05-2016, 02:17 AM
Another Massage trip - a few days ago

This time I decide to go to somewhere I have not been or rarely been to

Massage Place Name - Princess Massage (2nd time here, last was probly a year ago)
Room/Massage Type - 1 hr Traditional Massage Vip Room @120k
Name of Massage Girl - Here, there's an album, mix of milf and some syts, the ones that I pick, the Recep told me they r unavailable and tried to recommend me others (the same as other places, r they trying to make me take up their unpopular girls? Anyway BroZ there is one pic without name, near the back of the album ... Syt, natural beauty, from the pic she looks mix, good features, I tried to get her but then again Recep told. Me she's unavailable. I did ask for her name - her name is Icha, any regulars there know her?
Anyway the Recep recommend me a girl name "Putri".
Massage skills 8.5/10 - good strength and technique, quite like it
Face : 6.5/10 she's 30ish
Body : 7/10 (shes married early at 15,have a kid... But body is still ok, not saggy)
Atitude : 7/10 (we chat a few)
Specials : she pop the GQ, I pretend to look surprise that there's such a thing, ask her abt the price, she quote 500k fj 200k for hj. Anyway told her I am uninterested (anyway not my type) - but offer her 100k for hj ( if I don't take hj, I would still tip 50k..might as well add another 50k for hj? Lol)
Hj - took like 15mins for me to release, she allow autoroam and took her top off. But I wasn't interested in her, so it takes quite long
Rtf- I will return but for that girl name icha.... Curious...

Ps- any BroZ with good massage place or ML to share? Am a massage addict... 😤

KohOnly21
16-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Hi there..

Bro if it's just getting girls, don't worry as the ojek/taxi are there 24 hours standby calling out to you "massage??/ you want girl??". These ojek/taxi can be easily found within nagoya area.

The going price usually 1 juta for long time, 500k for short time and they earn like 50-150k as a commission.

Ojekbtm
16-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Flyingarrow, in case you keeping notes, I plan to go next week. Yes, again ! Hope it is another FOC trip paid by SG bookie ;)

Am now in batam. Will be staying at Biz and de Vienna. Any Bros here plan to meet up or tag along. No holding hands .. ;) just PM me if you staying nearby ...

kakarlu
16-05-2016, 01:15 PM
Hi bro need some info

I'll going to stay golden view hotel at July . I know there is a KTV in hotel . May I know is there can get any cewek ? And the damage pls . Cause don't think will travel to Alison or M1 ktv

BoomShakalaka
16-05-2016, 01:38 PM
AM going on the 19th to 21st..

Been 3 years since i went.. Last i stayed was in Farmosa...

Booked Crown Vista this time round (saw it has amazing views)

Any brudders will be around that time?

And any BBBJ lobang in batam?

remember that my last 2 times in batam was a bj failure... tats why i stopped

all 3 girls didnt wanna blow... : (

need a short break so m going again...

any lobang, please share bros

newyorker88
16-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Another Massage trip - a few days ago

This time I decide to go to somewhere I have not been or rarely been to

Massage Place Name - Princess Massage (2nd time here, last was probly a year ago)

Ps- any BroZ with good massage place or ML to share? Am a massage addict... 😤

There are tons of places listed in bro NONO1973 list for massage. Practicallym whole of batam I count no less than 70 places for massage. Majority in Jodoh, Nagoya areas.

The place u went to, princess has about 15 or so masage shops in that complex.

Hotel ones are more expensive.

unclecai
16-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Was in Batam again after 15-16. Last time was two - three years ago.

Took 1015hrs ferry on the 15 from harbour front to BCM.

Arrive took a taxi to Da Vienna hotel. Drop off bags as too early for check in, start going around few places for gal shopping. Started out at Berry but only few girls then move to Indah & MM also few gals but there was this guy outside the street keep telling us he got better place and keep following me all the way to Bunga massage.

Bunga have around twenty gal in there but prices start from 85k to 1.5juta. Settle for one that ailing recommended 1juta but she ask me if this guy bought me in and I say no. When OKt ask him he keep saying yes, in order not to create too much havoc, told the OKt ok nvm. Pay and move on.

Settle time at 1630 for gals to come to hotel and went on with my massage.

Did a massage over at one of the standard joint around Nagoya hill very near to delta spa. 148k for 1.5hrs

Bunga massage
Gal-Elha
29yo
Give birth b4
Looks 5/10
Boobs (I think 75B)soft and wide
Though given birth but over all still tight
BJ 6/10
FJ 6/10 guess they must be tired after a weekend of bonking by other Bru

Since I am staying at Da Vienna, went down to Acia Ikan Bakar which only behind Da Vienna. Food quality not as nice but many people eating there.

After dinner consisting of satay, otah, bbq fish, etc。finish food went to convenient store buy some green tea and head back to hotel to drink whiskey.

Finish drinking and head back for Malam round, and waking up in time for the pagi round.

All in all i feels that I might not cover enough area and joints. Will try next trip to visit more places.

unclecai
16-05-2016, 04:35 PM
I think have to break till puasa over

nono1973
16-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Rp10 is like $0.001
If change $1000 only $1 different nia... sometime I feel they just make us feel happy...

I go to Batam to feel happy and to be happy,hehehe...and hope to be happy all the time during my stay there. :D

Quick FR:
730 sindo ferry to SKP.
Bus to Tiban III

3rd person i knew in this thread that take bus in Batam,hehehe... (its really cool)

Recce found 2 MP
1 for lady only
1 for muslim
Cross the main road to Ciptapuri, Taman sari, TibanII, TibanI Tiban center.
At TibanII visited the Anisa Spa
Found out that they only serve lady custmer.
End my Tiban explorations at Tiban Kampung.

Thanks for sharing,save me all the trouble to go there now,hehehe...

Took bus to Ngy
Change$
Book Berry girl
Walk to kaha get voucher
Lunch at ibu boju
Taxi to Hotel UTAMA
check in relax TCSS otot
Wake-up update SBF

Short,simple,sharp and down to earth sharing w/o the "cloud",hehehe...yet informative.

On the way to dinner.
Go H18 enquiry for long term
Found price apply to standard room.
Counter boy not sure about BF.

Thank you...another "save me the trouble" to go find out action you just did.

Cheers!

Dine at DCM found 3 shops offer 5k dish.
Try coffee town at L2
Shop at DCM

Off peak timing,food is cheap in the mall itself. If i move the timing of Sillypore timezone against the Batam timezone,everywhere i go to wont be too crowded. Example,if i usually go lunch in Sillypore at 2pm,i just go to Batam for lunch at 3pm (which is Sillypore time 2pm) and at 3pm,the timing is just good and not crowded for myself.

Just sharing what i do on my timing to have a meal in Batam.

.....100K discount....my bargaining skill suck...

I asked myself,will i get a 100k discount if i didnt bargain at all? And will i get more than 100k discount if i didnt go with taxi driver? Hmm...

first time going btm,where would u guys suggest i change my money from? Btm better rate or Sin better rate?

Here's a reply aka tip i used and kept since 4 years ago, before i was in this forum :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6941975&postcount=16451

Hope it helps.

Food update
There are 2 more shops in DCM offering <=5k dishs
Coffee town upstairs and
Hongkong (beside supermarket)
3.8k/dish but till 5pm.

Thank you...now i know DC Mall also have the below :

http://www.upmatik.com/m/2016/05/16/aYvS.jpg

Cheers!

XXLCat
16-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Thank you...now i know DC Mall also have the below :

http://www.upmatik.com/m/2016/05/16/aYvS.jpg

Cheers!

I have tried these in DC mall, Dim Sum really sucks but 3.8k Nasi goreng taste good though in small portion.:)

KohOnly21
16-05-2016, 10:48 PM
There's one popular cafe within nagoya now.. it located at the shop house beside vivo , outside matahari exit.. The shop name is hill cafe, it's popular with the local Chinese. Their signature dish are the "packet" seafood.

Picture: https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=hill+cafe+batam&client=ms-android-samsung&source=lnms&prmd=imnv&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8srOP697MAhUEuo8KHVqsDbcQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=640#imgrc=OssL2K1buSIkaM%3A

More infomation on http://hillcafebatam.com/

I recommend their beef Friedrice (28k) and steak tenderloin (50k)

BFOMF5
17-05-2016, 03:38 AM
Jalan2 at JB Zon..
Took a look at ferry Terminal
Got this info
1. JB<>HB suspended
2. Travel time 2hr
3. Tax Rm15

FYI in case Any Bros Chiong both places

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22442/22442407a6a8722e416153755d1d51fe74870a5b.jpg

nono1973
17-05-2016, 03:57 AM
...Coffee:Nowhere at City Central Hotel is closed yesterday. Wanted to go there to have a drink and do some work on my laptop, but saw the shutters down instead.

I think their food is a little off my budget (as an everyday food) and they were located in the middle of places that sells cheap and good food. Their customer core were manly those who were looking for ambiance and those who sit around there for some time,hehehe...eg studying etc. Moreover,their food were not cheap either.

No choice. Can't help it. Most of my solo troops are more impromptu than preplanned. Only those that I go with friends are properly planned so that I get to enjoy 110%. Anyone up for HCMC in October or Bkk in January.

I have impromptu trips too. I still plan them but short,quick and sharp w/o time wasted,hehehe....if i apply leave on weekdays to go Batam,what happen to my weekend and public holiday off then? i use it to go for 2D1N quickie in Batam at times. i mean in Sillypore,if i am horny,if i go massage shop also need to spend about S$50 + S$120 FJ (excluding transportation) and its like only 1 hour of "dont know good time or bad time". S$200 to spend in Batam is definitely more well spend than in Sillypore.

Ya, maybe not really angry cos both are now giving me 夺命连环简讯, until I had to block them in my phone...

Wow! Sound like some serious sms exchange you got there,hehehe....think you are way past that stage of getting KC or seh nai by them (the girls). Reminds me of some TV drama scene where the pros would always say...

亲爱的,小倩想你了。。。怎么那么久都没来找我了。。。
(Darling,xiaoqian miss you very much...how come so long also never come look for me...)

Ever since I played the role of chasing the skirt 4 years back and bring let go mercilessly, I've vowed to myself never an I gonna be treated like that again. Just 2-3 trips together, and I'm kena called chap chye (杂菜). Well, not that it mattered to me.

Hehehe...the cheonging scene all over the world never change in this aspect. Its like a gigantic stage where we put ourselves on it to play the game of throne (we were all on that throne) over and over again.The wise will be in control of their big head,knowing when to step in and step out of the stage at the right time. The not-so-wise will be trapped by the illusions of it all and never returned to the real world until they got drained try,hehehe...

Well.....just to chip in.......being a cheapo guy.....i only buy cheapo local indo t shirts n polo....sure they fade after some time....but they are cheap.

Reminds me when i was a kid. To date,i have not own any Polo shirt from Indonesia. But i do own a factory-load of apparels from brands like Asics and Adidas becos the manufacture plant serving some europe/america brand still exist in Indonesia till today. The thing is,it may be sold in Indonesia at about S$10 (plus minus) but when it reaches European countries,its likely to be more than triple the amount.

One of the most ironical part is,the factory that produce brands like Adidas/Asics etc also produce other local never-heard-before-brand apparel that i see selling in Indonesia,hehehe...so the apparels made in Indonesia isnt necessary not as good as those made elsewhere in the world. My parents used to work in these industries,so am speaking base on what i understand from them and they do keep in contact with their ex colleagues.

(note : i am no expert in this but my parents kind of swears by made in Indonesia products over those Made in China ones,especially on sports apparels)

I dont trust Polo brands in batam claiming to be authentic. They are cheap (if compare against US or UK) for a reason.
Btw, I went to the Factory Outlet shop at BCS area before......looks more like tourist trap to me.

Erm...erm...Nagoya...City...walk...mall...go...the re...

No offence....just my frank opinion.

On another note, I just arrived back after an impromptu trip to the lovely island.
This is the first time I went on weekday.....Mon n Tues.....n I probably understand why Bro Nono went on Wed usually.

I applied annual leave to go Batam on weekdays when my off days were all on weekends (public holidays too). The next revolution may be Nono going on weekends and cut down on going on weekdays,hehehe...:D

devilman
17-05-2016, 09:33 AM
What Nono1973 says it true on China asking Indo to make their sport products . In fact Indo make things is of higher quality.

devilman
17-05-2016, 09:49 AM
I follow the batam guideline submitted over here . So here is my report . On Monday I wake up early took a train to Harbour front . Got 2 ways ticket from horizon and off I go bring along a newbie Friend like me :)

After reaching Harbour Bay . I use my gps with the intention to walk to the hotel I book . But due to my Friend looking tired I decide to take a cab. I was offered 50k to the hotel to Formosa . As the driver is a old Uncle I didn't nego . Ya I have a soft spot towards elderly. But for the whole trip that's the only time I pay for cab . The rest of the time I just walk about .

When I reach at about 10am I ask around and change money . I got a rate of highest 9660 ? Not sure if I got cut throat though.

My trip this time is focus on eating recommend or compiled by Nono . So straight away I go eat the murtabak , Wan Tan Mee etc ... I would says some good some bad .

But as opposed to the rest . I use WeChat services. Whatever they proposed I reduced by 20% . Me bad . Did not read the field report carefully . Else I will cut down more for short time . For massage I prefer to look around to try and use hj 100k rp fj 200k rp.

Finally thanks all old birds for all those detail reports . With that info then I am able to cut down the costs .

KohOnly21
17-05-2016, 10:38 AM
I use WeChat services.

How many WeChat girls you took for your trip?

Did you encounter any Ladyboy?

From what i know is, currently more than 60% advert on wechat are ladyboy (some are honest in their description, some are not by using other girls photo).

There are 2 steps to confirm their identify to reduce the rick of having a Ladyboy in your room..

1) Video Call them before agreeing to meet
2) Strictly meet them only at your hotel lobby/front door and not in your room.

For those who can't follow the above rules and had invited the "girls" to your room and found out that they are ladyboy or look far worst than described, you can do the following:

1) Politely turn down their offer and show them the exit.
2) Give them 50/100k Rupiah for their "transport cost/cancellation fee" !! NOT $50/$100
3) If they still doesn't want to go, please call the lobby and they will know what to do.
4) If you have done step number 3, request lobby to change a room for you and kindly lock your door from internal until morning.

While they are in your rooms, please be caution and alert. Do not allow them to hide anything in your room or make any call/message. If they did make a call and you hear your room number being told over the phone. "KICK" her out of the room immediately and request to change a room. And also keep all you valuables in the safe or secret compartment (if you dare) before inviting them up to your room.

During the month of May-July, they are very hungry for any source of income !

Hurhurrahrah
17-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Went to Batam for a short 2D1N trip last weekend.
A few points to take note and share

1. Stayed at Zest, can check my last post for pics. Nice hotel.

2. All transport is done by my regular driver, had a total of 7 drives (including girl pickup), paid him 250k as per normal.

3. Took girl from Bunga for 1.25mil (original was 1.3mil). First time taking from this joint, proven to be the joint with most girls in Batam. Didn't really have any problem with the girl, she even does BBBJ, which like what quite a few bros have mentioned is hard to find.

4. Went to Acia Ikan Bakar for dinner. Last time I went to the one next to Da Vienna, this time is the branch at Baba Street right next to City Walk. Ordered small stingray, sotong, kai lan stir fry, omelette, fried chicken, 3 rice and drink all comes to 118k.

I really appreciate place like this rather than food court (Windsor etc.), food's decent and price is reasonable.

5. Batamfast is a decent ferry service. Can find discounted vouchers online (Caro***ll) unlike Horizon which is hard. The only downside is just like mentioned a few pages back, less timings to choose from.

Those are the few points I want to bring up.
Next time I'm going again actually tempted to finally stay at Formosa, and maybe not get any girl from joint, but rather go around the massages and taking it easy :)

Cheers!

newyorker88
17-05-2016, 12:09 PM
4. Went to Acia Ikan Bakar for dinner. Last time I went to the one next to Da Vienna, this time is the branch at Baba Street right next to City Walk. Ordered small stingray, sotong, kai lan stir fry, omelette, fried chicken, 3 rice and drink all comes to 118k.

I really appreciate place like this rather than food court (Windsor etc.), food's decent and price is reasonable.

Cheers!

Acai has good seafood, BBQ seafood. In food courts, u get other types of food. Boils down to each taste.

Hurhurrahrah
17-05-2016, 01:05 PM
Acai has good seafood, BBQ seafood. In food courts, u get other types of food. Boils down to each taste.
^ It's more of the how I feel that people in food courts have the tendency to jack up the price if they know you're a tourist (especially with booking girls) or not a regular

Which is why I'm cool with Acia since it seems more like the safe option

TheRedLantern
17-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Latest FR
Place: pacific place lvl 8
Packet:TH2
Girl's name:T*t*n
Face:7.25/10 (syt with braces, she said 19yo only,she wears cross necklace)
Body:7.5/10 (not tall, quite petite, sexy body with no tummy, cute ass)
Boobs: 7.75/10 (at least c cup, soft and not saggy)
BM: 9.25/10 (this is the best part, been holding myself not to cum, her big boobs and oil is deathly combi, not for faint hearted one)
BJ:7/10 (average, not bad either, but still prefer her BM)
FJ:7.5/10 (she's accommodating and hardworking)
RTF: yes, she's a really nice girl

Ojekbtm
17-05-2016, 01:11 PM
^ It's more of the how I feel that people in food courts have the tendency to jack up the price if they know you're a tourist (especially with booking girls) or not a regular

Which is why I'm cool with Acia since it seems more like the safe option

Something I never realised and not aware. Always thought is fixed price there. Thanks for sharing this ... Thumbs up to you bro hurhurrahrah

KohOnly21
17-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Place: pacific place lvl 8
Packet:TH2
Girl's name:T*t*n

Can you please share the latest price for TH2 package? And by the way she does BJ or BBBJ? :D

F22x
17-05-2016, 02:35 PM
next trip will be massages ...

Atlanta, Octopuss, Delta, Keyzha and IndoRasa

does any of them have promotion / early / off-peak offer going on now ?

For Delta, is it same as Octopus package ? special already included in price

thank u for sharing ....

TheRedLantern
17-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Can you please share the latest price for TH2 package? And by the way she does BJ or BBBJ? :D

Girl is 500k, room 300k+, total is 800k+ cant really rmbr the exact amount coz throw away the receipt already. Only rmbr the pretty face of the cashier there :D

However GRO (Guest Relation Office) offered me to buy discount voucher for the room. Din really listen what she explained coz i'm not interested to buy vouchers as i'm not that often gg batam.

BJ/BBBJ and FK, i shouldn't reveal coz result may vary...

TheRedLantern
17-05-2016, 03:11 PM
next trip will be massages ...

Atlanta, Octopuss, Delta, Keyzha and IndoRasa

does any of them have promotion / early / off-peak offer going on now ?

For Delta, is it same as Octopus package ? special already included in price

thank u for sharing ....

Delta only have massage with HJ only (same as Octopus TH1). I feel that delta girls can massage better than TH1 octopus girls. But to me both are good already so no complaint. Just i dont really like if GRO keep asking me to take value added service such as hot stone/oil/ear candle. Rather tip the GRO if they want money but make sure to pick me nice girl...

F22x
17-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Delta only have massage with HJ only (same as Octopus TH1). I feel that delta girls can massage better than TH1 octopus girls. But to me both are good already so no complaint. Just i dont really like if GRO keep asking me to take value added service such as hot stone/oil/ear candle. Rather tip the GRO if they want money but make sure to pick me nice girl...

IMO, both are must go then. I dont have to bargain. less hassle for me. I dont understand indonesian. Thank u

TheRedLantern
17-05-2016, 03:19 PM
IMO, both are must go then. I dont have to bargain. less hassle for me. I dont understand indonesian. Thank u

Yeah no need to bargain for HJ, but for more than that still need to bargain :D

AppleJuiceX
17-05-2016, 03:38 PM
Any Bros has any recommendation for Spa's for couples? I've been to 'The Spa Secret' opposite Nagoya Hill Mall once, really good and affordable. I paid something like 680k for 2hr session.

I'm heading over again next week with my GF and some of her friends so wondering if anyone knows of other proper Spa's. I'm considering Delta and Octopus but looking for more options to choose from.

Thanks loads in advance.

devilman
17-05-2016, 04:13 PM
How many WeChat girls you took for your trip?

Did you encounter any Ladyboy?

From what i know is, currently more than 60% advert on wechat are ladyboy (some are honest in their description, some are not by using other girls photo).

There are 2 steps to confirm their identify to reduce the rick of having a Ladyboy in your room..

1) Video Call them before agreeing to meet
2) Strictly meet them only at your hotel lobby/front door and not in your room.

For those who can't follow the above rules and had invited the "girls" to your room and found out that they are ladyboy or look far worst than described, you can do the following:

1) Politely turn down their offer and show them the exit.

During the month of May-July, they are very hungry for any source of income !

Thanks for sharing . A lot of them offer 500k st 800k lt. I just reject until I find the right person at right pricing . I also not into look as look can be deceiving nowadays from photos .

Anyway today try out food at citywalk . I think I will stick to sushi tei the next time . Want to visit the massage parlour but a bit tired after half a day walk . Will see what to do after taking a nap .

testboy
17-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Thanks for sharing . A lot of them offer 500k st 800k lt. I just reject until I find the right person at right pricing . I also not into look as look can be deceiving nowadays from photos .

Anyway today try out food at citywalk . I think I will stick to sushi tei the next time . Want to visit the massage parlour but a bit tired after half a day walk . Will see what to do after taking a nap .
Hi Bro, you mind sharing the Wechat IDs in Batam? Going there tomorrow. Thanks

grandfather
17-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Hi Bro, you mind sharing the Wechat IDs in Batam? Going there tomorrow. Thanks

bro , use PM to ask for this thing lah.
this is no matter wat still open web lah
nv know who is watching ;)

TheRedLantern
17-05-2016, 04:42 PM
bro , use PM to ask for this thing lah.
this is no matter wat still open web lah
nv know who is watching ;)

U will wonder how open these girls can be. They even advertise themselves on twitter/instagram with wechat/ blackberry pin/line/phone number posted openly there. The prettier ones (> 1.5million for short time) then u need to find the okt contact in order to reach the girls.

testboy
17-05-2016, 04:59 PM
ooppss paiseh bro. Thanks for the input

grandfather
17-05-2016, 05:12 PM
U will wonder how open these girls can be. They even advertise themselves on twitter/instagram with wechat/ blackberry pin/line/phone number posted openly there. The prettier ones (> 1.5million for short time) then u need to find the okt contact in order to reach the girls.

hahaha...... end up maybe is OKT advertising the gals......
further more most of the gals mostly under OKT one lah, very little chance real FL, i would say 30% true FL only. :D
xiaosinful & pigletdidi ever kena once , trying wechat to call for svc, end up gal come to the room. 货不对版, gal still can say that pic use is old pic.
knn piglet that time shouldnt tell the room number lah. should go downstair meet her.
end up still need to pay money to send her off, i think 500 or 700k?

To xiaosinful: how much u pay that day ?:confused:

devilman
17-05-2016, 05:26 PM
end up still need to pay money to send her off, i think 500 or 700k?

To xiaosinful: how much u pay that day ?:confused:

Wow that's bad .. I think tonight I will end with going to massage parlour instead of WeChat . Thanks for the info .

grandfather
17-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Wow that's bad .. I think tonight I will end with going to massage parlour instead of WeChat . Thanks for the info .

just a warning only. at least meet at lobby , if not happy then can turn her off with taxi fare of 25-50k, then they dont know which room u stay also. the most u leave the hotel and say u not staying at that hotel mah. :D

tomcat007
17-05-2016, 08:09 PM
Hi there,

I am going to Batam around 21 June - 29 June. Anyone going on those dates? I know it will be right smack in the Hari Raya season and it will probably be lean pickings. But only got that window of free time.

Can any experienced bros please help a brother out and reveal which location would probably be still open for business? If there are any bros out there who know or have a reliable driver in Batam who knows the ins and outs, I would greatly appreciate it if you can email me the name and contact number.

The same goes for any mamasan's contact number.

Just to clarify in case kena whacked by fellow Bros out there who might think I am just being lazy.....It is just that for those who frequent Indonesia (with the exception of Bali) will know....when near Hari Raya... it is quite a daunting task to get girls...unless you have reliable contacts.

I also need to be in Batam on those dates because of work commitment. So cannot siam or go elsewhere.

Thanks a bunch. Hope that the more experienced bros can help.

Fora new account, that's pretty much that you're asking for. Why not choose other destination if you're so unsure about Batam during fasting month...

nyquist
17-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Anyone up for HCMC in October or Bkk in

Hcmc used to be my playground when i was working there for a year.
Gals prices are in USD and very steep.
But knowing yr taste.. there are lots of them around.
However u can get them cheaper in OTHER WAYS.

BKK... Another playground... last time was there was 10 years ago..
From what i gathered, gals are still plenty and service remained top notch.

Maybe our thai boy Naka will be interested.

Lastly, thanks for the Jamu infor..

Cantthinkofany
17-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Going for 2d1n this weekend... my first solo visit. Any tips? Or anyone going there same time?

Cantthinkofany
17-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Anyone going this wkend 2d1n? My first time solo...

nono1973
17-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Next month onwards not a good idea to go Batam liao? I only next month free leh..

1st to 3rd of June still good to go tho.

Good luck!

Well, the new trainee at Formosa reception is a perfect incarnation of the concept. Too bad she's off limits...

Junior Sinta? No,not her...

Junior Sinta not there anymore. Maybe she quit.

You didnt ask for room cleaning after your previous night the girl/s left?

Seems like housekeeping room attendant is skimping,hehehe...:D

Went to Horizon....bo lang....enquire one way ticket to Batam HBay. Quoted S$32.
(Intend to go JKT from Batam, but later drop the plan)
Proceed to BatamFast....got Q.....bought one way to HBay for S$25.

Hmm...didnt know Batamfast to Harbour Bay 1 way is S$25 until now. Hmmm...maybe i should cut back on Horizon and take more Batamfast in future since both are ending at the same destination. I suppose Batamfast ferry 2nd floor has a smoking exterior.

The problem is Batamfast return ferry cost S$49 if book online. (there are of course other options,like getting tickets from Batam itself)

Spotted Nite N Day hotel finally......but location is creepy....

Night and Day Hotel is pretty new too. Location is near to Jodoh and Jodoh area isnt my cup of tea,hehehe...

Took a shower and felt a bit giddy...darn....the heat....

Drink more................

http://deffe.com/images/2016/05/13/Kemasan_Larutan_Cap_Kaki_Tiga.png

Limited was 3 bottles/cans per day as recommended. (however,i drank more than 5 nearly daily when in Batam)

First stop...Idola.....

I will be replying this part later. :)

Cantthinkofany
17-05-2016, 10:03 PM
Anyone going this weekend? My first solo trip...

MiG27
17-05-2016, 10:14 PM
I have to re emphasize it is not advisable to engage wechat gals.
If u r lucky, maybe she will just leave quietly.
If unlucky, she call in her okt n his gang.......make your stay at batam miserable.
Worse, she plant drugs or stuffs in your room n call polisi.

Why want to expose yourself to such dangers?

Late can also bunga or happy8.....end up bad service thats all.
At least there is some traceability.

Anyway, many thanks to Bro KohOnly21 for his wechat advise.

I had engage in wechat gals before....not in batam, but in shenzhen.
The one im wechatting w is her okt. N the one that comes doesnt match the pic.
I give her half price becoz dun want her cannot answer her okt.
Luckily i beforehand bargained super hard until fairly low price.
So damage not high. N the okt didnt bother me.
I told my friend about this n he scolded me being foolish n could have expose myself to dangers.

Black Page
17-05-2016, 10:40 PM
You didnt ask for room cleaning after your previous night the girl/s left?
Seems like housekeeping room attendant is skimping,hehehe...:D

Room cleaning is always very thorough.
Maybe the boy thought they were mine? :D
Or he thought I hanged them on purpose. However they were hidden by the towel.

Cantthinkofany
17-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Hi guys, will be having my first solo trip this weekend. I'm wondering if it's save to leave your belongings overnight with cewek in your hotel room. Or should I keep them in the safe provided? If no safe, how?

kitaeshi
18-05-2016, 07:16 AM
Hi guys, will be having my first solo trip this weekend. I'm wondering if it's save to leave your belongings overnight with cewek in your hotel room. Or should I keep them in the safe provided? If no safe, how?

If no safe can keep with recept or wat i do is put my wallet underleath the bed before i zzz...

BFOMF5
18-05-2016, 07:28 AM
Sign of bad economic? 😣
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22446/224464747be1615d42e33bc2f3c39e15f9d39121.jpg
No job.... 😩
Let's go Happy lah. 😀
As usual sindo 730 Sin-skp move of at 725.

BFOMF5
18-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Last week explored Tiban area.
where Should I go today?
airport or batu aji?
Lonely Oldman need advice B4 no signal.
Tq

BoomShakalaka
18-05-2016, 09:57 AM
How do we find them in instragram and twitter bro?

newyorker88
18-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Sign of bad economic? 😣

No job.... 😩
Let's go Happy lah. 😀
As usual sindo 730 Sin-skp move of at 725.

U bet. Economy been real bad last 2 years.

Naka_Timo
18-05-2016, 11:03 AM

Ya, u been a super old bird in HCMC side. For thai side i not expert, you will be expert than me with your experience, i m just learning, exploring and sharing.

Hurricane88
18-05-2016, 11:38 AM

Ya, u been a super old bird in HCMC side. For thai side i not expert, you will be expert than me with your experience, i m just learning, exploring and sharing.

I just did a searched and no post of "nyquist" in hcm threads (First and thread 3)...but claimed Hcmc used to be his playground...:)

nyquist
18-05-2016, 11:47 AM
I just did a searched and no post of "nyquist" in hcm threads (First and thread 3)...but claimed Hcmc used to be his playground...:)

There are alot of infor i preferred not to share in this forum to protect my interest.
Hope that answer your query.

Naka_Timo
18-05-2016, 01:01 PM

If i am not wrong, he belong to the earliest era of the HCM threads. Those generation that me and you are not that active here as well as those HCM earlier thread generation before the current one was revamp.

Hurricane88
18-05-2016, 01:15 PM
If i am not wrong, he belong to the earliest era of the HCM threads. Those generation that me and you are not that active here as well as those HCM earlier thread generation before the current one was revamp.

Noted....I found some of his posts in First HCM thread from 2005 to 2009...:)

Dun hijack this thread by posting off-topic...:)

tomcat007
18-05-2016, 02:08 PM

I think you also won't find any post from me on HCMC in late 1990s but that doesn't negate the fact that I'd worked in the HCMC office of a sg law firm.

Ojekbtm
18-05-2016, 03:16 PM
There are alot of infor i preferred not to share in this forum to protect my interest.
Hope that answer your query.

Could not have said it better
Couldn't have agree more ;)

Thumbs up ! Sorry I can't upz you

Ojekbtm
18-05-2016, 03:17 PM
I think you also won't find any post from me on HCMC in late 1990s but that doesn't negate the fact that I'd worked in the HCMC office of a sg law firm.

Hmmmn .. interesting :rolleyes::)

nono1973
18-05-2016, 03:26 PM
There is a promo for Zest Hotel Batam which includes ferry ticket/s to Harbour Bay via Horizon Ferry from Harbour Front,so i am testing how it can work for me now. I 1st book a room from Zest hotel website w/o breakfast.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/05/02/hJKCU.jpg

In my mind now,i try to fabricate myself and a friend taking up the promotion by Zest with a city tour for 2 pax :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/05/02/WTGkj.jpg

...and the price for the tour package for 2 pax :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/05/02/H0Wi8.jpg

Total amount 2 pax will be paying :

1539 499 (tour package for 2) + 289 499 (1 extra room w/o breakfast) = 1828 998 rupiah

Divide by 2 pax = 914 499 rupiah

In the tour package,lunch was included :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/05/02/bI3zr.jpg

So each person will pay 914 499 rupiah which will includes breakfast,lunch and Horizon ferry ride from Harbour Front to Harbor Bay. Thats about S$94.00....

For me to go alone i will have to pay S$48 for Horizon Ferry to Harbour Bay,a hotel room (Zest Hotel) at about 289 499 rupiah,round up to be around S$30. I foot S$78.00.

Difference is S$94.00 - S$78.00 = S$16.00

With extra S$16.00 per pax,i will get a lunch + Batam city day-tour...hehehe...not a bad deal actually. But well,it will be more for Batam 1st timer who wish to go Batam to look look see see,hehehe...

Just a thought only.

PS : If you are interested,you may wish to go to Zest Hotel website to look for it.

BFOMF5
19-05-2016, 01:44 AM
Fully agree! :)
That could be one of the many reasons that bros appeared to contribute less info.
Others reasons could be..
1. Change of UID
2. having Multiple UID
3. Old cock that just acquired cyber skills
4. Old cock Just discovered SBF
5. Old cock not good in typing.. so preferred to read then write...
but now... Old cock felt guilty for not contributing in the pass and now start to share more.

Some Pioneer Generation might hv still keep to themselves some grandfather stories on the 4B1T. When they were cheated but shy to share.😖
But Now they slowly speak out..

Ooopppss. 😮😨😰
Am I talking abt myself.. 😊😅😆

BFOMF5
19-05-2016, 03:24 AM
2016 May18
took Sindo 730 to SKP

SKP jordo bus left at 7:44
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22449/22449431ec9bddad029d6b971f2a66860364b5ee.jpg

First time I got the bus ticket.
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22449/22449468a8d34fc0669e672af7f57ea18a0ca032.jpg
Alight at DCM
Proceed to H18
Unload and walk to Penuin
On the way saw this funny fruit near the canal

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22449/22449484dc83a76d6eaf2b7d5917c3fbae73f4d9.jpg

Bailong not open
Go next door
Order a pairs of Kidney for tmr
Hv spareparts soup for BF.
Walk to BCM took red line to Nagoya
And change blue line to Batu Aji/Tg Uncang

Sleeping now😪
Continue writing tmr😖

BFOMF5
19-05-2016, 07:53 AM
Batu Aji/Tg uncang area cont....
Blue line till end saw this
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/22450130b983a699ef464d378fe7f9a1dfea9c05.jpg

Hyper market
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/22450174235866bc5a6d1bccfde2b8798a9bd729.jpg
Vip at 120k/h
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/22450157d5daebe996eaed4a305d1c6d2cde4d06.jpg

KohOnly21
19-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Batu Aji/Tg uncang

Uncle you take the aircon or non aircon one? Trans bus to jodoh..

For the red/blue/pink/green/yellow line I suggest take front seat more comfortable , behind damn squeezing. . But sometime if lucky can sit with SYT hahaha :D

From sekupang to Nagoya you can also try take those taxi "biasa" aka hitch taxi. . Each person pay 10-15k, taxi driver pick up/drop customer on the way.. Slightly faster than trans bus..

Uncle must remember drink more water , the bus in the afternoon very very hot :p

BFOMF5
19-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Uncle you take the aircon or non aircon one? Trans bus to jodoh..

Ofcom Aircon la..
Now a day difficult to find the non ac one liao..

For the red/blue/pink/green/yellow line I suggest take front seat more comfortable , behind damn squeezing. . But sometime if lucky can sit with SYT hahaha :D

It depends la
If going BC fr DCM..afternoon time. I like to sleep at the back
Go SKP I use AC Bus.
For exploring further.. I will try to take front seat. And eye open big big make sure i dont miss any MP.

From sekupang to Nagoya you can also try take those taxi "biasa" aka hitch taxi. . Each person pay 10-15k, taxi driver pick up/drop customer on the way.. Slightly faster than trans bus..

noted TQ

Uncle must remember drink more water , the bus in the afternoon very very hot :p

OM hv mild diabetic..
can not drink too much la..
After that half way want pan geou how.
Also i want to reserve my mouth for susu.. jokin

Anyway thks for your consent.
OM give u my humble 1 point.

BFOMF5
19-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Batu Aji/Tg uncang area cont....
Blue line till end saw this
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/22450130b983a699ef464d378fe7f9a1dfea9c05.jpg
Walk the area find no MP
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/22450271edbf7fb3071becbf4db23022783c3a9c.jpg

BFOMF5
19-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Took blue line back.
And explore new area ops Fernido
Called Tunas Regency
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/224502778eaf9ded6ef7a66489318f4cf42a4693.jpg

BFOMF5
19-05-2016, 12:02 PM
thre is a Hyper market
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/22450174235866bc5a6d1bccfde2b8798a9bd729.jpg
Found 2 MP
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/224502915e799d1d2caf04459d336961954c898a.jpg
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/22450292b05dd7533733b76cbf90270482f613c2.jpg
and a KTV
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/224502853b37df314eff703c593548eaad805ae8.jpg

BFOMF5
19-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Tried Peppi VIP @120k/h
Bathtubs Hot water
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/22450157d5daebe996eaed4a305d1c6d2cde4d06.jpg
Bed on floor
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/22450302dfb9d5e37636f7fc0a1ea4ece069c4af.jpg
Fatima 23 Batak
Look sweet like SYT 8/10
But Divorced with 2 kids
small thin boneny
GQ within 5 minutes
Piano
Ask for 300FJ
I counter 200
She said 300 included the 120VIP
Effective 180
Immediately on
bbbj without asking
Kissing fingering
cowgirl but I half way soften.
Felt sorry but she said nvm
continue BJ + hj and finish with last minute Missionary.
Saw this
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22450/2245031089383734eaa7ecb8ea3a7a32c81b6066.jpg
Shit! I thought I on candy camera..
asked girl she said its a uv light.
Sad:( I thought once in a life time I can be a porn star. 555 joking only.
Damage:350k includes rm
I give extra for her extra efforts and very sweet and very good attitude

newyorker88
19-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Wah, u travel by bus to explore these places? They are industrial areas. TUNAS. usually, I wont drop by such places for massage.

Go there for offical business, n travel back to town for fun, end of day. When office work ends.

Quite a distance from town area( Nagoya), but if you are at Batam Centre, it is near.

Cantthinkofany
19-05-2016, 12:30 PM
No one going this wkend 2d1n? I need kaki. Haha. Planning to get cewek and maybe watch x-men at nagoya. How?

KohOnly21
19-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Tried Peppi VIP @120k/h

Wah SYT 8/10 for 300k include massage fee. Can support lah !

Do you managed to find out how many girls working there?

The bed is very big too, maybe .. maybe threesome? :rolleyes:

fde83
19-05-2016, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=BFOMF5;14612982]Fully agree! :)
That could be one of the many reasons that bros appeared to contribute less info.
Others reasons could be..
1. Change of UID
2. having Multiple UID
3. Old cock that just acquired cyber skills
4. Old cock Just discovered SBF
5. Old cock not good in typing.. so preferred to read then write...
but now... Old cock felt guilty for not contributing in the pass and now start to share more.[r/QUOTE]

Less or more? Lets be thankful to whatever info we get but what makes me wonder is bros that gives low rating to the gals there. Unless your good looking as brad pitt or perform like peter north lets be respectful to gals working. Unless you have a bad experience then that would be ok to warn the bros here.

Who are we to give a low rating on looks and performance, as far as I know you might be an ahpek and we all know how ahpek looks, I wonder how bros in here who give low rating look. (U must be 1 handsome chap eh) so next time when you intend to give a low score to gals on batam, have a loong good look at yourself in the mirror cos you probably wont get a glace from a local SG gal.

Peace out.

nono1973
19-05-2016, 03:38 PM
Was led upstairs....dimly lit bluish room....empty n hot.
Assigned a center spot, but I prefer a corner....and it was hot n stuffy.
ML arrived....auntie type....:(
And she exclaimed....Panas!!....Hot!!
Changed to a spot with air con unit....room big but only 2 spots with air con units.
Massage not bad.....she is very chatty...but dunno what she is saying.
She didn't prompt any GQ...and obviously I didn't want to either.
Give her 20k as tips and she looks happy. Went down counter pay 60k.

Its kind of funny how this place runs their business. The Receptionist sees a young guy and then intro a much older lady to the customer. Now i see why they keeps having not much business. So,my suggestion is go there once...get to know the receptionist on how many girls are working there. I usually do that after my massage,and when i go there the 2nd time,i asked him for the younger ones. No,no photo album there. But massage was by far above average (not piano type). Its the selling point of this place.

This place like a "few" nearby,were one of the shops that helps me revitalizing.

Decide to go JH Beauty to check out Hot Stone Massage.
Based on a Bro's input....look for a big smelly canal near DC Mall...

http://i.imgur.com/VAMQ5Gd.jpg

...walk to JH Beauty.
The recep asked...."Massage?"
Told her and point to her Hot Stone Massage on the price list.
She looks a bit bewildered. Oops...trouble.
She went in and look for someone.....then a mature auntie came out.
Told her the same thing....then she look at me in serious mode...
"Oh.....hot stone massage no have.....it is only for GAL.....you want try other massage?"

Hotstone at 150k is by far the cheapest i knew. Even Kings massage one cost 330k (2 hours) and they were also quite reluctant to do it but only one lady there specialist in Hot stone massage there. So my conclusion is,maybe the smaller shops tho have hot stone in their menu,were reluctant to do it due to troublesome.

Sorry,i need to break up your FR a little to reply you so it all comes to into one single subject,JH Beauty. ;)

Its a public holiday and combined to a weekend which makes it long weekends aka red dates. So i can safely assume Batam will be crowded by mainly tourists from indonesians,malaysians and Sillyporeans.

The Egg burger quite filling.....for me at least.
Decide to look for MM and Indah2 joints.
Both are opposite Bali Hotel.
Actually further inside after seeing Flower Massage.
Both joints are side by side.....went in for fun and selection....practically none.
It is about 5pm batam time.

Noted on the timing.

Decide to go my secret place to look for my sayang.
Found out from her Mon is not busy day. Can see also as she is more chatty.
She told me she is going back her hometown for puasa next month and maybe wont come back liao.....
Hear liao abit sad. Im gonna miss her.
Time to look for another sayang, I guess.

Weekdays in Batam usually were more quiet. The only thing to watch out for were public holidays in neighboring countries like Malaysia,Indonesia and Singapore. 6 out of 10 Batam girls i encountered will be heading back to hometown for puasa (Ramadan month). Then again,most of them will be coming back after puasa. 9 out of 10 girls i encountered who says they wont be coming back to Batam still comes back tho,hehehe...well,unless they are marrying off. (thats my encounters)

In Batam,it is always good to look for alternatives. The more the merrier but not too many as i only have one dick,hehehe...

blehz
19-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Simple FR

Just came back from my virgin solo trip.
Checked in formosa as advised, went opp to change money.
Rested a while, 1pm went to look for girls, the moment step out of formosa, got ojek approach me ask for girl already, kindly reject, but still follow follow, end up went to a nearby coffee shop pretend i was going to eat instead, and he finally left.

Continued on, first stop was Happy Massage 8 [super easy to find,come out formosa turn left, and left one more time then walk straight]
Went in and was approached by this indian mami, but cannot speak english....i went inside past the hair saloon and all, wah crazy man got like 30-40 girls in total, syts to milfs all have, but never really take a close look cuz like abit intimidating like so many girls staring at you one person lol, tell mami i come back later.

Next stop New berry[quite easy to find also, turn right after happy massage 8, walk straight until see hana hotel on the right side, then directly opp hana hotel is new berry]
Was approached by okt atek, he speak chinese, bring me in, only see like 8-10 girls inside, only got semi-syt to milfs. Felt much more comfortable in new berry though cuz can comm with okt also. Ask him for younger girls, and he rec me this other girl, say ex one service might not be good. Decided to just take and try out since first time here anw.
Quoted me 1.1 juta, i bargain 1 juta he str8 say okay, after that realise should have open mouth bigger ask for more discount. Tell him to send to formosa at 4pm.

Wanted to walk to Nagoya hill mall actually, but got one ojek ask me, then i just take cuz lazy,i never ask price also, when i alight, i just give him 20k rp. He looks happy. Went to eat A&W, clost to 80k rp for a meal, like sg fast food price. Went to century pharmacy, ask for cialis, wanted to buy 1 only but she say only got this, cost me 500K+!

Explore around nagoya hill mall, then went back to wait for girl. This is where bad part happens, 4:30pm, girl still haven arrive, end up i have to go to lucky plaza to buy a sim card, cost me 30k, called him, he gave me name card earlier, he say she coming...finally she came close to 5pm. Break ice a little, ask her old how, she tell me 25 years old, okt told me 21 lol, but nvm, she looks decent still. Went shower together, started making out in the shower, french and caress abit here and there, then she bend down give me bbbj, didn't expect this service from cewek, shower finish, proceed to bed for further action. After shot fired, rest talk abit here and there, her english pretty good, found out from her she actually quite pops one, next week already fully booked by some regular...wah. Ordered room service for dinner, tea story and da vienna both tried. Spent about 50k for her dinner, and 150k for my own. After dinner, went for second shot. Went alishan to look look see see then head back for the night already. Wake up, go for breakfast, and then check out.

Ratings for girl
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (petite)
French: Yes
BBBJ: She did it for like 10 mins for my second shot
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (moans and responsive)

Day 2
Decided to extend one more night to try another stable. Wanted to go sedona, but was raining so had to take taxi, was chopped but no choice, 70k from formosa to sedona then to bcc. Went in sedona around 12:30pm, approached by chinese tall okt, only 4 girls though....but decided to just take one of them (prob should have went to other stables to see, mistake made here, take your time to pick girls, dun rush yourself) Girl was semi-syt. Okt quote 1.2 juta, i tell him 1 juta, he dun want budge, then i tell him in a nice way, my budget only left 1 juta for booking, after that he agreed. One thing to note, i went around lunch time, and opp sedona was this coffee shop, it was full with office workers, so quite pai seh, when i step out sedona with the girl. I took her along with me. Checked in at BCC, quite atas, really different standard for formosa, I booked the execuite king deluxe for $63 on agoda. Need 200k rp for deposit. Was allocated a non-smoking room on the 20th floor. View can see whole of batam, quite nice. There is safety box also. Took some pics of the room.

I booked BCC cuz wanted to try something like this at the glass, not in the shower but didn't manage to, lol.
http://66.media.tumblr.com/9f8c8a25c4b3929488d0a7dd987c28a8/tumblr_nwtf5fnR5y1spqs1mo1_1280.jpg

One thing to note, BCC need card to go up the lift, so you prob need to fetch girl i think. 2nd day girl was a shy one, not so proactive but still a decent bonk. I let her off earlier cuz chemistry abit lacking. Went to BCS mall explore, BCS mall got alot of restaurants all priced decently, from 10k to 20k rp, watched 2 movies, X-men and captain america next morning. X-men was full house, had to sit 2nd row, crazy considering it was a weekday night. Got 2 syts come sit beside me, can smell her perfume from my seat, was tempted to try ask them come my room, but then i dun know how to ask and also like not much rupiah left anw.
Room service was decently priced also, around formosa pricing, ordered a meal for 50,000 rp. Checked out next morning and went back singapore.

Overall, i feel like the main point of the trip is not so much the girls, cuz i had much better service in dome 1, but just to rest and relax with a cheap and decent bonk. Quite sian to chiong alone though, lesson learnt is prob to take my time to choose the girls and dun rush myself bah.

tomcat007
19-05-2016, 08:23 PM

Yup, hcmc has got loafs of my type of girl.. But, this trip, both girls I took are great, especially the smiley one. Rare to find no alcohol no cigarette working cewek. And, in the second one, I may have found my regular. Will be there this Sunday. :)

Hamley
19-05-2016, 10:53 PM
New to batam scene, anyone can share manhood massage in batam?

Hamley
19-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Never been to spa at batam, is it the same as JB?

KohOnly21
19-05-2016, 11:34 PM
new to batam scene, anyone can share manhood massage in batam? are you serious ???

Black Page
20-05-2016, 12:07 AM
On the way saw this funny fruit near the canal

What is it?

Black Page
20-05-2016, 03:52 AM
are you serious ???
I think that such a killing question was so lethal that you did not have the strength to write RTFF as you intended to, originally.

Hornybird34
20-05-2016, 10:06 AM
any kaki going batam this coming Monday

newyorker88
20-05-2016, 11:38 AM
New to batam scene, anyone can share manhood massage in batam?

read up bro NONO1973 post.

Plenty of massage places in his list.

likely goes like this :

GO massage place, go room, strip to birthday suit. Massage. turn over, see reaction of gal. usually have a short chat. Gal likely pop golden question. nego rate. proceed.

another option :

The gal may start rubbing your dick area n look at your face. Smile at her and ask her for charges.

Always remember to nego down the rates. Especially if you are foreigner, they chop robert.

rates as as follow. always nego.

SYT FJ no more than 300k. HJ no more than 150K

MILF FJ can go to 200k. HL 100K

all in rupiahs.

lee123
20-05-2016, 11:46 AM
No one going this wkend 2d1n? I need kaki. Haha. Planning to get cewek and maybe watch x-men at nagoya. How?

hi, i plan to go 29may sunday 2d1n

mr20k
20-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Saw some posting say their new year cannot go batam because all go home already. So end of May still can go batam?

Ojekbtm
20-05-2016, 12:53 PM
read up bro NONO1973 post.

Plenty of massage places in his list.

likely goes like this :

GO massage place, go room, strip to birthday suit. Massage. turn over, see reaction of gal. usually have a short chat. Gal likely pop golden question. nego rate. proceed.

another option :

The gal may start rubbing your dick area n look at your face. Smile at her and ask her for charges.

Always remember to nego down the rates. Especially if you are foreigner, they chop robert.

rates as as follow. always nego.

SYT FJ no more than 300k. HJ no more than 150K

MILF FJ can go to 200k. HL 100K

all in rupiahs.

Including those hotel ones ? In house and in room ? Care to clarify so newbies won't be left empty and dry ?

Ojekbtm
20-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Yup, hcmc has got loafs of my type of girl.. But, this trip, both girls I took are great, especially the smiley one. Rare to find no alcohol no cigarette working cewek. And, in the second one, I may have found my regular. Will be there this Sunday. :)

Bro tomcat007, I am confused here. You talking about HCM or batam gals here ?

18DragonPalm
20-05-2016, 01:16 PM
are you serious ???

Hi, I believe he meant liark kun. Frankly, I have not found any yet. The vitalitas here are not those that catch and exert pressure at the vital points type (which can be painful). Thailand has some good places for that.
Maybe there are bros here knows of any. I will definitely give a try.

nono1973
20-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Walk to Tau Pek Gong Windsor.....temple very empty.

You enter the temple? I think next trip i must pay a visit.

Pass by Formosa on the way back and change money again....same place...9700. Other areas offer 9650....still I think this area offers best rate.

A wise move you have made making comparison between money changer shops. I have something interesting to share later,hehehe...yes,in my later summary.

I already returned from my May Batam trip...hehehe...and already start writing my 28th Batam trip summary. I need to carefully prepare (plan) for my upcoming June trip due to Ramadan therefore the May trip,i choose to be a follower rather than as an organizer.

Important note : By the way,talking about Formosa Hotel. This weekend onward,Formosa is ending their contract with Kaha (no more extending). So future trip/s,i wont be able to buy Kaha discount Vouchers for Formosa anymore. Thats according to the receptionist. Time to look for alternatives (i already did). Alternatives here means other travel agent/places/ways for special discount on Formosa Hotel.

More details rolling out in my later Batam trip summary.

Check Out a bit early....proceed walk to Biz Hotel.
I book the hotel last night.....wanted a comfy place as Im not in a good shape.
So in the end...didnt went to Hotel 18.
350k......not sure why such price becoz usually will be 310k on Mon Tues......

Good price for Biz, bro. Kaha was selling at 370k (tax inclusive).

At the Biz counter....saw the 2 SYT trainees.....both not my type...so wont elaborate. Nope...no longkang to see. Both flat as pancake.

I didnt see properly and accept the Level 2 room....should have ask for higher floor....I forgot to indicate at Booking dot com.
There were some issues with the door card...so went down again (use staircase) to the recep.
Got another door card and open the door...WTF....so small the room and no windows. Super sian.
Connect WIFI and is super slow....call the recep and I think one of the trainee pick up. Told her and she said the facilities are doing some server router maintenance...she speaks in perfect English.
After a while, really back to normal....

According to my friends staying there about a week plus ago, they took away the elevator function that each room can access to a certain floors only. So now,you can actually access to any floors with any floor's room key. I believe many has complain about this function (i did) and they do listen afterall.

Ok.....wasted enough time here....so decide to try Hot Stone massage at Blue Bayou. Very convenient, same level nia.
It seemed they are not very willing to accept my Hot stone booking, keep asking me to try Tradisional or aroma....hehehe.
But I insist....
So was led to a room.

http://i.imgur.com/0gq5eVG.jpg

There is a bit of musky stale smell in the room....very faint.

My ML arrived and she have to make a few trips since need to carry the heater plate and others...
Face quite round.....like Doraemon....

The Jacuzzi bath tub is one of the main reason why i am staying in that hotel (Biz). For massage,i wont order from Bayou the next time i am staying there. Honestly speaking,i didnt like the way they try to upsell something or try to change my mind. I had a not-so-good experience on this part in my last trip with them when i was over-charge an extra 50k when they come to my room and convince my girl to switch to a cheaper package when they billed me a higher one.

Its another Delta Spa style,so that time with them would be my last of Bayou (unless they repent their ways and/or if there is a cheaper promotion).

Here is the astonishing thing...I saw her her folding back the massage cloth n put back onto the bed! And no signs of changing the massage bed sheet or anything.....

No wonder I smell something stale n musky upon entering the room.

Think wont visit this place again. Pay recep 250k.....expensive but just try Hot stone massage....novelty....once and probably wont try again.

Oh,thats not good (no changing of bedsheets). Thanks for this info bro becos i have not taken up the in-house massage before. At this rate,they are going to lose more customers over time base on their charges today. Unless they (Bayou) has promotion package with Groupon like those of Spa secret,Majesty,Sakura kind of shops.

In my opinion,if any places wishes to charge higher than normal,my "expectation" is that their basic part of its amenities needs to be in top notch condition.

Went back room...and wanted to shower.....step in....the plastic floor sag!
I look again n saw a crack! Ho say liao...confirmed change room.

http://i.imgur.com/lEjLqu2.jpg

Took this image n show to recep....say will send someone to look at it.
The chap came....very fast.....took a look..shake his head....."you want change room?"....hehehehe.

Took me to another room same level...a bit sian....but open....wah....bigger...it is the same size as my last visit to Biz....only bad thing...no window...but chin chai lah....move my things over and the chap went to inform recep to change door card.
I measure from the door to the other end...got 10 big square tiles....

Their efficiency level is good,but since you have to move,you should ask for a room you like,eg higher floors,windows etc.Moving from room to room to me is a hassle which i dont really like to do. Always taking a lot time off me and almost everytime,i will leave something behind by accident. Some more Biz hotel corridor walkway got no air-con,so getting all sweat out is inevitable during the process of moving.

To me,i think Biz hotel is starting to show signs of aging due to poor upkeep maintenance.

After late lunch....walk around DC Mall....and it seemed Bro Nono is right about the HDMI cable....can get a nice 1.5m at 50k.

At about 5pm....sun gone n not so heaty....went out to walk walk.

I remember losing a HDMi cable i bought at S$16 something when i stayed in Gideon hotel which i forget to pack it into my haversack when i return to Sillypore. So i bought new ones later in Batam which is 3 times lesser. There are many other computer accessory items that are selling cheaper in Batam than in Sillypore beside just HDMi cable,eg. Dumbdrive (thumbdrive),memory cards etc.

There are other electronic stuffs in Batam that are value for money if one knows its true retail costing,eg. Drones,smart phone,pc spare parts etc....hehehe....too big an item,hard to bring back Sillypore too,so i usually aim for the smaller stuffs.

gohks69
20-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Hi all bro, im going batam tomoro, any good KTV to recon, since long time no go batam liao..can share some good info... tks:D

mr20k
20-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Saw some posting say their new year cannot go batam because all go home already. So end of May still can go batam?

sorry up for my question

hawkeye007
20-05-2016, 10:34 PM
sorry up for my question

Yes, can.. Fasting month only starts from 8 June...

Even during fasting month also have plenty of action. All booking joints, on the surface, will look closed... But those who knows how to get their way around will know which side or back doors to enter by.. Otherwise, the joints will 'officially' open after break fast timing, at about 8pm thereabouts..

Just avoid the first 3 days, middle 3 days and last 3 days of the fasting month..

MiG27
21-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Yes, can.. Fasting month only starts from 8 June...

Even during fasting month also have plenty of action. All booking joints, on the surface, will look closed... But those who knows how to get their way around will know which side or back doors to enter by.. Otherwise, the joints will 'officially' open after break fast timing, at about 8pm thereabouts..

Just avoid the first 3 days, middle 3 days and last 3 days of the fasting month..

What about massage joints?
Regarding eating, is it very rude if i eat something like burger while walking on the street during fasting month?

Hornybird34
21-05-2016, 07:54 AM
any bro going batam on this coming Monday, I be going alone .

hawkeye007
21-05-2016, 09:20 AM
What about massage joints?
Regarding eating, is it very rude if i eat something like burger while walking on the street during fasting month?

If I'm not wrong, they will all still be open... However, again should avoid going on the first 3, middle 3 and last 3 days of the fasting month as these are the more important and perhaps holier days; booking joints, KTVs with ceweks and likely plus plus massage places will be closed..

Yes, I would suggest that you refrain from eating in public during daytime. Whilst it's not an offence like in Brunei and you will not get lynched or stoned for doing so, it's just a basic form of respect in a Muslim country with a predominant Muslim population.. All the restaurants and makan places will cover their windows/doors with cloth during daytime so that those on the outside cannot see ppl eating inside the restaurant... Again, as a mark of respect to Muslims...

BFOMF5
21-05-2016, 10:31 AM
..liark kun...
Maybe there are bros here knows of any. I will definitely give a try.
Me 2
When I do my south Thailand trianger trip...
I will reserve 900B for the grandma ML at Oscar palace for her powerful service. .

Splitter100
21-05-2016, 11:48 AM
I have not been to Batam before

maybe planning for 2 june trip

any OLD BIRDS going on this day?

please PM me

thank you alot

MiG27
21-05-2016, 01:21 PM
You enter the temple? I think next trip i must pay a visit.

Yes, of course.....since there already....of course go in.
Think only 2-3 worshippers.

A wise move you have made making comparison between money changer shops. I have something interesting to share later,hehehe...yes,in my later summary.

maybe next time, I one shot change at that spot.....going back n forth just for that slight difference not so worth it.
actually i saw a few new money changer popping up....near the Hana Hotel area.
i went into one, and enquire about the rate. Was quoted 9600.
i walk off....his boss (a chinese)...ask me how much im changing....500 or 1000??!!
wah lau.....see me no up sia....true lah....i hardly exceed 300 per trip....hehehe.

Good price for Biz, bro. Kaha was selling at 370k (tax inclusive).

I can get it at 310k last time....think this time...they got some local tour thing going on that few days.
Partly explains why BF was at 1st floor and packed full.
When I step out after BF, I saw another tour bus outside and the Biz security ppl helping to unload luggages.
And also why the recep assigned me a 2nd level room.

The Jacuzzi bath tub is one of the main reason why i am staying in that hotel (Biz). For massage,i wont order from Bayou the next time i am staying there.

well, after seeing the ML folded back the cloth, I didnt ask to use the bath tub...moreover, my room just round the corner....

Oh,thats not good (no changing of bedsheets). Thanks for this info bro becos i have not taken up the in-house massage before. At this rate,they are going to lose more customers over time base on their charges today.

well, not true.
they got loads of local and Sinkie/Msia customers.....so they can afford to be as such.
i remember one Bro mentioned a certain massage shop at Nagoya Hill Mall area who dun change bedsheets becoz customer just keep coming in.
i went is because to try the Hot Stone massage....definitely wont patronize again.
i check with my friend who is in china....he told me the china ML do it in a more systematic way. the one i get in Batam....is kind of slipshod.
anyway, next time if going china....i ll try the hot stone one more time.

Their efficiency level is good,but since you have to move,you should ask for a room you like,eg higher floors,windows etc.Moving from room to room to me is a hassle which i dont really like to do. Always taking a lot time off me and almost everytime,i will leave something behind by accident. Some more Biz hotel corridor walkway got no air-con,so getting all sweat out is inevitable during the process of moving.
To me,i think Biz hotel is starting to show signs of aging due to poor upkeep maintenance.

well, probably that chap also didnt want me to go up and down.
so he recommend the same level.
he did offer to help me move stuffs...but i didnt fully unpack (usually i only do so at night)...so everything still inside my backpack.

yup, my preference would be higher floor with window...but I dun wish to push it further since the chap quite nice and give me a bigger room.

btw, next day check out, passing by the previous room, they already called in workers to fixed the crack floor.

There are many other computer accessory items that are selling cheaper in Batam than in Sillypore beside just HDMi cable,eg. Dumbdrive (thumbdrive),memory cards etc.

There are other electronic stuffs in Batam that are value for money if one knows its true retail costing,eg. Drones,smart phone,pc spare parts etc....hehehe....too big an item,hard to bring back Sillypore too,so i usually aim for the smaller stuffs.

this is an interesting finding....i frequent Sim Lim Sq quite a bit...so knows a bit about the price.
future trips, i will allocate sometime to explore certain items.
(money making opportunities)

Yes, I would suggest that you refrain from eating in public during daytime. Whilst it's not an offence like in Brunei and you will not get lynched or stoned for doing so, it's just a basic form of respect in a Muslim country with a predominant Muslim population.. All the restaurants and makan places will cover their windows/doors with cloth during daytime so that those on the outside cannot see ppl eating inside the restaurant... Again, as a mark of respect to Muslims...

Thanks....
Hope newbies going during Ramadan be aware of eating openly in public places.

nono1973
21-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Exploration time.

Check out exact Hawaii location.

http://i.imgur.com/Dbn4cu0.jpg

Went inside...only 2 gals nia...faster siam.....

Hehehe...what time did you enter Hawaii? Impossible only 2 girls inside. The prettier ones usually get to butterfly around seats if there are drinking customers around.

Find Memory KTV. Landmark is Allium Hotel. Cant miss this hotel.

http://i.imgur.com/JJQMdyU.jpg

Went in.....everyone seemed to be sleeping....n is sibei dark....how to see???
Faster come out....

This KTV is inside Memory Hotel itself. No one will miss it if they were to do a little online search. Yes,its dark,have to be more daring when choosing the girls,walk nearer to them. They are mostly sleepy becos Memory like Permata indah and Hawaii,they are in KTV concept and the girls in it worked late into the night. After KTV close shop on a late evening,some will go to discotheque to "hunt" for customers.

Saw Mega Hotel too on the way to Formosa. This one is where the Best Massage is.
The place where I mentioned I get the super hard massage.
And the price...80k....even though promo...
Skip this place liao.

http://i.imgur.com/Bu2i0T5.jpg

Is hard massage good for your instance? If so,why skip? I look forward to visit this place if time allows me to. Super hard massage always reminds me non-piano massage...hehehe...and most the gems i like were often found in places like your description. 80k for 1 hour and 100k for 1.5 hour...hehehe...good deal!

Went back room to take a dump....usually this is the time really dunno what to do....coz checking out later.
Decide to go D"avant for massage....sian....only one gal....dun like....
so went to Utama.....only one auntie.....no appetite.
went to Princess...but stop short when I see the dirty staircase...told the attendant I forget $.
wanted to go Formosa Kings....but think too far....
in the end...went back room and watch some xxx videos and PCC myself.

Looks like you set high expectation for girls in this trip,thats how i feel when i am reading your FR. Its like an entirely whole new expectation altogether from your previous,hehehe...

One of the reason why i prefer to plan in advance (with flexibility to fine-tune part of my itinerary) is i get to go to places at its right timing,yet with ample time to maneuver around places in case there are hiccups along the line of travelling. And if its impromptu trip,i likely go for the usual thing and likely RTF same girl from previous trip with minimum wasted time. Applies for 2D1N trip and whenever i am with friends-only too.

Walk to HarbourBay.....went to Horizon....one way HBay to Singapore HF....380k.
Proceed to Batamfast.....250k.
Ask whether got sell voucher...but they told me vouchers only can be bought at travel agencies or money changers.
Strange that BatamFast counter dun sell such vouchers.

Note taken.

And thank you for your sharing on Batamfast as i might one day try a different way of travelling to Batam Harbour Bay.

You have just given me an alternative. Thank you.

Got some time left....so shop my groceries at GO Mart....

From your report,i find that last trip of yours sounds much better. This trip is more like a handful of hiccups.

Hope your next Batam trip will be better than this one. And if you going on weekdays again,do a little planning ahead. By now you already know what you are looking for and knows where to find what you are looking for too. Enjoy!

Cheers!

Pleasure_empire
21-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Anybody heading to batam next 2 days?

MiG27
21-05-2016, 02:04 PM
Hehehe...what time did you enter Hawaii? Impossible only 2 girls inside. The prettier ones usually get to butterfly around seats if there are drinking customers around.

It must have been like 6 pm sg time.....coz thats when the sun sets down n it is more bearable to walk.
Yes, really no customers inside...
Think the chap ask...."looking for charbo?"....he point to 2 sitting in front of him....the sofas all empty.

This KTV is inside Memory Hotel itself. No one will miss it if they were to do a little online search. Yes,its dark,have to be more daring when choosing the girls,walk nearer to them. They are mostly sleepy becos Memory like Permata indah and Hawaii,they are in KTV concept and the girls in it worked late into the night. After KTV close shop on a late evening,some will go to discotheque to "hunt" for customers.

most likely the other gals are hiding somewhere else.
think they didnt expect a customer to turn up at such timing.
no intention to take booking gal...so...dun wish to give false hope to them.

this is why I sense....gals not so in full force on Mon/Tues...and I know you usually go on a Wed.:D

Is hard massage good for your instance? If so,why skip? I look forward to visit this place if time allows me to. Super hard massage always reminds me non-piano massage...hehehe...and most the gems i like were often found in places like your description. 80k for 1 hour and 100k for 1.5 hour...hehehe...good deal!

Probably the last time i see the promo banner...it is 70k. and they "cheated" me extra 10k upon exit.
this is the place where the ML requested me to wear shorts....which you stated you dun like...hahaha.
it is probably too hard for my liking....
but some big size Bros might like it.

do be careful about the promo price....last time it state 70k....i came out pay 80k...n they told me the promo apply at certain timing.
this time 80k.....might ask you to pay 90k....so ask properly before commiting.

Looks like you set high expectation for girls in this trip,thats how i feel when i am reading your FR. Its like an entirely whole new expectation altogether from your previous,hehehe...

well, every trip about the same for me.
just that this trip....on the first day hit by heat wave....
so didn't have much mood....to try new things.
but i did went around to find out certain things and also to satisfy my own curiosity abt certain places.
personally, i wont rate this trip too bad.:D

And thank you for your sharing on Batamfast as i might one day try a different way of travelling to Batam Harbour Bay.

You have just given me an alternative. Thank you.

Well, it is more worth the while taking Horizon to n fro....cost SGD48.
BatamFast the seats are pretty old....but it is not that crowded (on a non peak weekday).
For BatamFast, think pair with the 380k voucher (which I havent tested it really works...if on Sat)....save $10.
BatamFast over the counter to n fro is $49.

From your report,i find that last trip of yours sounds much better. This trip is more like a handful of hiccups.

It is really not that bad.....maybe the plan to go JKT from Btm didnt materialise (due to lousy planning) and the heat....affect mood a bit.
Maybe Im just being Ah Q.....there's always a next time because Batam is only 1 hr ferry away.....
Think if it is China trip......i will be knocking my head on the wall now.:D

Hornybird34
21-05-2016, 03:04 PM
me going on the 23th may . any kaki going batam too maybe can meet up for dinner

KohOnly21
21-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Food colony (food court beside bento tei) in citywalk . 10-15 food stall, price average (20k up). Nice ambience with awesome interior design. However , doesn't attract crowd maybe due to the poor location. Less than 20 customers including me on a Saturday afternoon.

V Salon, no longer as popular as before (I might be wrong) , less than 5 customers during a Saturday afternoon while the famous hair stylist (E***** the scissor hand) is shaking leg hahaha..

9830 rate changed yesterday night (friday)

Gonna try the sate in a cup (food street nagoya hill) later and catch a movie (X men) before ending my day having dinner (loklok) near De Vienna hotel and a massage session at relax (opposite formosa hotel)

flyingarrow
21-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Food colony (food court beside bento tei) in citywalk . 10-15 food stall, price average (20k up). Nice ambience with awesome interior design. However , doesn't attract crowd maybe due to the poor location. Less than 20 customers including me on a Saturday afternoon.

You need to use their card (like kopitam card) in order to buy which could be a nuisance. Before you leave, you need to return the card to collect back your deposit and whatever balance in the card, else the card will expire in a month's time which and become totally useless.

Ojekbtm
21-05-2016, 04:29 PM

V Salon, no longer as popular as before (I might be wrong) , less than 5 customers during a Saturday afternoon while the famous hair stylist (E***** the scissor hand) is shaking leg hahaha..

9830 rate changed yesterday night (friday)

Gonna try the sate in a cup (food street nagoya hill) later and catch a movie (X men) before ending my day having dinner (loklok) near De Vienna hotel and a massage session at relax (opposite formosa hotel)

Didn't know you're there now ... No Sayang ? Cewek news ? Enjoy bro

sexrookie
21-05-2016, 04:52 PM
I think that such a killing question was so lethal that you did not have the strength to write RTFF as you intended to, originally.

Return +11 points under KIV listing

bro Black Page,

Return back =11 points, thx

Exchange is welcome but a MIN +8 points is require

thx n rdgs

Next on Upz list - NIL ..........
KIV - 1 person

Please have the latest posting ready. will skip and upz next bro if you do not have a valid posting.

blehz
21-05-2016, 05:42 PM
~Post removed~

tomcat007
21-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Bro tomcat007, I am confused here. You talking about HCM or batam gals here ?

Sorry for the confusion. Over the past month, ice been on a 5 day trip to HCMC and 2 trip to Batam. The 2 girls I mentioned in my post are in Batam.

Black Page
21-05-2016, 06:50 PM
:eek: I am shocked to see this.
Videos of girls posted on a public site with their face in clear view. Even their names.
:eek: I guess it's useless to ask you to delete this post and tear them down from gdrive, as they are proudly posted in the web site of this gross guy, right?
But please, PLEASE, remove the files from the folder! Immediately please. I beg you. Think about the girls.
Can you imagine if you are one of those girls working in one of our favourite hotels and someone tells you "hey you are on the Internet!" This is horrible, too horrible to even think it.

This guy filming his adventures is so gross. I wonder what the staff of Formosa will think when they will see these videos. And they will, I am sure, sooner or later. He cannot go back to Batam. If he will, I hope he will be identified and arrested directly at the border. Filming people having sex without consent is a felony in any country. Imagine posting them in public. The concept of legality in Indonesia is vague, but I hope that some friends of these girls could handle this gross guy adequately and make him learn how to behave in the world.

(and I hope nobody thinks that I could be or simply look or talk as this idiot. I am bule, I go to Formosa, but I look and talk totally differently. Who met me in person can testify that)

These are some videos which i found before i made my virgin trip to batam.
They are from my asian sex diary about this guy's adventures in batam in Feb 2016. There is some on him hiring fl from social apps and one on him visiting no name disco.
Not sure if they are useful. But downloaded them and sorted them out anw.

coutinho010
21-05-2016, 06:51 PM
lol..the guy actually stayed at formosa..by any chance its bro black page?

blehz
21-05-2016, 07:04 PM
:eek: I am shocked to see this.
Videos of girls posted on a public site with their face in clear view. Even their names.
:eek: I guess it's useless to ask you to delete this post and tear them down from gdrive, as they are proudly posted in the web site of this gross guy, right?
But please, PLEASE, remove the files from the folder! Immediately please. I beg you. Think about the girls.
Can you imagine if you are one of those girls working in one of our favourite hotels and someone tells you "hey you are on the Internet!" This is horrible, too horrible to even think it.

This guy filming his adventures is so gross. I wonder what the staff of Formosa will think when they will see these videos. And they will, I am sure, sooner or later. He cannot go back to Batam. If he will, I hope he will be identified and arrested directly at the border. Filming people having sex without consent is a felony in any country. Imagine posting them in public. The concept of legality in Indonesia is vague, but I hope that some friends of these girls could handle this gross guy adequately and make him learn how to behave in the world.

(and I hope nobody thinks that I could be or simply look or talk as this idiot. I am bule, I go to Formosa, but I look and talk totally differently. Who met me in person can testify that)

Okay, i just removed them.
Just to let you know, I don't condone his actions as well.
Will be more careful before posting such stuff next time.

Black Page
21-05-2016, 07:15 PM
Okay, i just removed them.
Just to let you know, I don't condone his actions as well.
Will be more careful before posting such stuff next time.

Thank you my friend. I know you just reposed in good faith, but I wish this guy (German from his accent) could be caught and "treated" appropriately by a bunch of guys living behind the Planet Hotel. :mad:

Btw, I did not see all videos, but just a couple of highlights, when:
1) he asks the receptionist of King's Massage "are girls here all VIETNAMESE?"
2) then in the room of Formosa accepts to pay 1M for extra FJ service without saying anything (ultra carrot chop, well deserved)

KohOnly21
22-05-2016, 08:04 AM
You need to use their card (like kopitam card) in order to buy which could be a nuisance. Before you leave, you need to return the card to collect back your deposit and whatever balance in the card, else the card will expire in a month's time which and become totally useless.

Yes it's very troublesome.. only ordering the pizza can choose cash or card, the rest of the shop strictly only card.

KohOnly21
22-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Didn't know you're there now ... No Sayang ? Cewek news ? Enjoy bro

No sayang or cewek leh.. waiting for you introduce :p

Planning a assault on coming Friday before most of them goes back to kampung .. itinerary = book a girl from farm, lunch go octopus eat some sotong and soak some water, back to hotel 1st round, dinner non-seafood, go gaming place hit some ikan bet some monkey earn some taxi fare. Back to hotel 2nd round, watch a pre downloaded horror movie in room with indon subtitles, 3rd round if possible. Morning wake up breakfast together then request for round 4, or round 4 straight if girl doesn't want breakfast. After breakfast = end of trip.

Ojekbtm
22-05-2016, 09:04 AM
No sayang or cewek leh.. waiting for you introduce :p

Planning a assault on coming Friday before most of them goes back to kampung .. itinerary = book a girl from farm, lunch go octopus eat some sotong and soak some water, back to hotel 1st round, dinner non-seafood, go gaming place hit some ikan bet some monkey earn some taxi fare. Back to hotel 2nd round, watch a pre downloaded horror movie in room with indon subtitles, 3rd round if possible. Morning wake up breakfast together then request for round 4, or round 4 straight if girl doesn't want breakfast. After breakfast = end of trip.

Ah ... I know why you going eat octopus. Got red lantern there ? Kekeke

Going again ? Wow ! Like that ... You can DM me if you prefer. Cewek info exchange. I don't have fav joints / gals. I like to try as many as possible even if good service. I don't rtm or rtf gals here

You go for age looks body or service ? Or all ? Lol

Ojekbtm
22-05-2016, 09:21 AM
By the way, for those interested in ST, can have ST session with happy8 girls ..

Have you tried ST at Bunga ? Is the room conditions better in Happy8 ? What's the time limit ? What if haven't pop ? Still can stay in cubicle ? ;):D

hulk29
22-05-2016, 10:40 AM
let your taxi driver find for u cewek only. Don't need book for 1 day taxi cos it not worth it.find d hotel yourself which have room safe box. My money was stolen by cewek

KohOnly21
22-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Have you tried ST at Bunga ? Is the room conditions better in Happy8 ? What's the time limit ? What if haven't pop ? Still can stay in cubicle ? ;):D

Never try bunga one before, time should be between 45-60 mind on average. I believe in farm you pop or not pop, release or no release still must pay the ST fee before the deed.

iicycold
22-05-2016, 12:31 PM

I tink end May & beginning June b4 5th june still good to go. :D

Hope newbies going during Ramadan be aware of eating openly in public places.

Not jus eating,i tink smoking in publicly undiscreetly too. I hav many eyes staring at me few years ago during ramadan mth in btm. :p

thx for reminder.