View Full Version : Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

newgigolo
24-02-2018, 07:09 AM
Considered your nick name, I wonder if you are asking how much could we offer for your services?? :confused:

Haha.. sorry bro not yet open service.. haha..
I want to know batam girl how much for 1 night booking.. anyone can help.
How much to stanby in rupiah if stay 2D 1N..
Appreaciate for bro here to help.
First time visit batam for trip.

BFOMF5
24-02-2018, 08:46 AM
Most staffs wont bother (as many are still new) but you can always ask them to check how many nights have you stayed over the last 12 months under your membership. They will get the idea. Or even simpler,just flash your card. :p

they need only the card number for reference... so..you don't even need to flash your card....
if you don't remember your card's number. Just provide the name you used during your membership registration.
They can trace it out.

My experience last week let me learn that..

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=17049805

BFOMF5
24-02-2018, 08:56 AM
Any milf for sex at Batam? Prefer 40plus😁
Go Bunga the 2 OKTs would happy to serve you.

Hitlerr
24-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Hello all. I would like to know which pharmacy sells the most variety of medicine in bAtam. Meaning those that u cannot get without a prescription in sg. Such as arcoxia, anarex etc

nono1973
24-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Bro Nono, how come your signature links cannot access?

That site i linked to is temporary down,i guess...if you are looking for the basic guide,here it is :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14260321&postcount=438

A newer version :

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=15775175&postcount=6277

Hope that helps.

nono1973
24-02-2018, 09:57 AM
they need only the card number for reference... so..you don't even need to flash your card....
if you don't remember your card's number. Just provide the name you used during your membership registration.
They can trace it out.

Definitely it can be done with just the name or membership card number,but do note the amount of the total time required from retrieving the card number by just providing name and then later to get a discount from the cake shop (i am guessing you bought your cake from Tea Story). Tea Story cashier probably wouldnt be able to find your card number with just your name? You (or the restaurant staff) might need to walk to the reception to get card number. See the amount of time use? :p

More importantly,i was also replying from that post your quoted base on my understanding of a person who value his time over a small amount,hehehe...:D

Actually,on that day when you bought your cake,there was a 3rd option which i held back replying because you already made payment. That is, you should have PM me,as i was still in the hotel (during morning time). You get an immediate 20% off and save another 22k rupiah. i also lost the chance to "earn" a bottle of Tea Botol from you. :p

(Gold Membership gets 20% off,Silver gets 15% off)

During CNY, I also got a couple of vouchers like the below too.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/02/24/a1.jpg

OnlyLiveOnce
24-02-2018, 10:18 AM
Any milf for sex at Batam? Prefer 40plus😁

Plenty and they are the cheapest and easy to get.
Go to any massage joints, you will get them at the end of the queue.
Oh, my apology, maybe 30+ not those 40+ as they have lost most of their market value and probably unmarketable for booking. Maybe working as massage ladies if still available. Cheers.

mygirly
24-02-2018, 11:01 AM
I like to relate an unhappy incident regarding Sindo Ferry.
3 of my friends was in Batam returning to Sg on last Sunday. They made a mistake of not booking their returned tickets.
They were in Batam Center terminal taking the 2nd last ferry back to Sg last Sunday.
2nd last ferry was full as displayed in the LCD screen but last ferry shows Selling Fast.
When they tried to book the last ferry the counter girl said "full".
Ask why the screen still shows "Selling Fast" she just kept quite and look down.
Obviously, they are colluding with Touts lurking around the counter.
Soon one of a few men came and offer to help book a seat but they hv to pay money for his help even though they hv the ferry tickets (without boarding passes)
We knew they are playing games and waited to see what's happening.
A few others came to the counter facing the same problem. Most felt helpless and paid those touts to get a seat to return to Sg.
Looking at the situation, my friends decided to pay those Touts to secure a seat back to Sg. They passed to them their Passports and return tickets.
These touts then put up some shows and came back telling us he unable to get any seats with Sindo. But he can with Batam Fast. Only that we hv to pay more (S$100) to him.
I told him forget it and return us the passports thinking we shd go Harbour Bay to see if we can get a seat there.
Hearing that the tout reduced his asking to S$60 for getting Batam Fast seats.

nitecrawllerr
24-02-2018, 11:31 AM
I like to relate an unhappy incident regarding Sindo Ferry. 3 of my friends was in Batam returning to Sg on last Sunday. They made a mistake of not booking their returned tickets.

But he can with Batam Fast. Only that we hv to pay more (S$100) to him.
I told him forget it and return us the passports thinking we shd go Harbour Bay to see if we can get a seat there.

Its a grave mistake. 3rd day of CNY and a sunday. Not surprising all cheong back home on tat day/nite.

BFOMF5
24-02-2018, 11:42 AM
2nd last ferry was full as displayed in the LCD screen but last ferry shows Selling Fast.
When they tried to book the last ferry the counter girl said "full".
Ask why the screen still shows "Selling Fast" she just kept quite and look down.
Obviously, they are colluding with Touts lurking around the counter.

A lot of times the screen don't update live.

Soon one of a few men came and offer to help book a seat but they hv to pay money for his help even though they hv the ferry tickets (without boarding passes)
We knew they are playing games and waited to see what's happening.
A few others came to the counter facing the same problem. Most felt helpless and paid those touts to get a seat to return to Sg.
Looking at the situation, my friends decided to pay those Touts to secure a seat back to Sg. They passed to them their Passports and return tickets.
These touts then put up some shows and came back telling us he unable to get any seats with Sindo. But he can with Batam Fast. Only that we hv to pay more (S$100) to him.

You're taking a very big risk to hand your most important doc to those tout.
Luckily they didn't run away with it.

SOFnth
24-02-2018, 12:12 PM
Money Changer opposite Formosa gave 10250/dollar this morning.

fde83
24-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Huge mistake for not booking earlier, some more on the 3rd day of CNY. u gave them the chance. Boo hoo. Boring land

BFOMF5
24-02-2018, 12:34 PM
Definitely it can be done with just the name or membership card number,but do note the amount of the total time required from retrieving the card number by just providing name and then later to get a discount from the cake shop (i am guessing you bought your cake from Tea Story).
Tea Story cashier probably wouldnt be able to find your card number with just your name? You (or the restaurant staff) might need to walk to the reception to get card number. See the amount of time use? :p
More importantly,i was also replying from that post your quoted base on my understanding of a person who value his time over a small amount,hehehe...:D

Yes..
cake fr Tea Story.
I don't like carry to many card:D
As for time.... OM hv too much time to kill. (10days this CNY)

...., you should have PM me,as i was still in the hotel (during morning time).
I did thought of it...
But
Felt a little PaiSeh to disturb you .
As your time is very precious.
Any way...do appreciate your kind offer...

THANK YOU.

BFOMF5
24-02-2018, 12:41 PM
can someone advise how to disable those nuisance friend requests notifications.
(Note:I used handphone only )
TIA

mygirly
24-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Guys yes, a grave mistake. They took as it a paid lesson.

After agreed to pay them to get Batam fast seats they came up with another pattern.
He came back with bording pass for Batam fast ferry but departure was Harbour Bay!!!
The Batam Center terminal departure was full obviously.
Friends were tired and didn't wanted to kick up a commotion. They grab their documents back and hurried to Harbour Bay.The tickets for the return to Sg weren't return to them.
What's disturbing was when we reach Harbour Bay, the Batam fast Ferry counter was still selling tickets for the last ferry!!
They were scammed obviously.

Johnnyngai
24-02-2018, 01:08 PM
I am a 50 year old bald headed skinny Hong Kong Chinese who have never been to Batam. I only speak Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Due to language problem, which shop should I "not" got into ?

fde83
24-02-2018, 02:57 PM
This have not stop men, who can't speak indo from coming to boring land. 1 you should not 'got' into is scam.

lurpsexx
24-02-2018, 05:25 PM
i am a 50 year old bald headed skinny hong kong chinese who have never been to batam. I only speak cantonese, english and mandarin.
Due to language problem, which shop should i "not" got into ?

有钱,没问题,大佬 !

Black Page
24-02-2018, 05:45 PM

Is the Mami of Bunga still the same? She's the best MILF

OnlyLiveOnce
24-02-2018, 06:25 PM
[QUOTE=mygirly;17068493]I like to relate an unhappy incident regarding Sindo Ferry.
3 of my friends was in Batam returning to Sg on last Sunday. They made a mistake of not booking their returned tickets.
Quote.

Always, take the trouble to confirm your returned tickets on arrival at Batam to avoid such incidents.
Cheers

JingQiangBuDao
24-02-2018, 06:43 PM
That site i linked to is temporary down,i guess...if you are looking for the basic guide,here it is :

Hope that helps.

Hi bro, may I know if you are free to repost the makan list in batam? The list in your signature seems not able to work.

Thanks in advance for your kind asst. :p:p

AG04AG
24-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Guys yes, a grave mistake. They took as it a paid lesson.

After agreed to pay them to get Batam fast seats they came up with another pattern.
He came back with bording pass for Batam fast ferry but departure was Harbour Bay!!!
The Batam Center terminal departure was full obviously.
Friends were tired and didn't wanted to kick up a commotion. They grab their documents back and hurried to Harbour Bay.The tickets for the return to Sg weren't return to them.
What's disturbing was when we reach Harbour Bay, the Batam fast Ferry counter was still selling tickets for the last ferry!!
They were scammed obviously.

I find the locals there are not trustworthy.. tio scam also. First incident wanted to leave batam centre ferry terminal for Tua Pek Gong Temple. Paid $65k for the taxi at ferry terminal. Hop on taxi, taxi driver still ask got angbao. I say no. End, he alight me Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Monastery saying Tua Pek Gong nearby and got road block. Got feeling of tio scam, since being tourist there alone better avoid argument.

2nd incident order 2 pcs meal at batam centre ferry terminal KFC. Noticed the signboard indicate price for two piece is 37k+. But cashier counter say 60k. Didnt probe due to long queue behind me and their language barrier.

But the chinese there are friendly. I went on 初一

nono1973
24-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Hi bro, may I know if you are free to repost the makan list in batam? The list in your signature seems not able to work.

This is the food list i compiled,but the only thing is,it was last updated close to end 2015...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13782470&postcount=33229

With the shop name stated,i think you might be able to google their location.

Hope it helps.

Cheers! :)

fde83
24-02-2018, 07:26 PM
Is untrustworthy? better stay in sg, more safer and with friendly people

iicycold
24-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Is untrustworthy? better stay in sg, more safer and with friendly people

I just realize tat u jus turn yrself into an expert in living up 2 yr hypocrisy signature....lol... & trying 2 create trouble over yr past few day posts......lol..... :D

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=17054153&highlight=#post17054153

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=17044719&highlight=#post17044719

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=17070302&highlight=#post17070302

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=17069358&highlight=#post17069358

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=17068802&highlight=#post17068802

no offending intent, izzit reli necessary 2 do wat u did? Lolol.....:rolleyes:

hmm,mayb ex prez nthg better 2 do recently after jokowi took ovr his job ....lol.... :p

fde83
24-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Please ignore, and maybe you can try and help out the ones who intend to come batam. Let me enjoy my boredom in boring land.

iicycold
24-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Please ignore, and maybe you can try and help out the ones in need. Boring land.

ignore iz sure 2 ignore 1,& i aldy ignore mani mani liao loh...lol...otherwise i'd hv made my abv post wen u make yr cold-water posts few days ago liao....:D

i can onli help those in need 2 find gers in galang camp during qingmeng & seventh mth...& 2 find the BEST KTV, money changer & best btm gers tere....lol :D

Hw? wan sign up 4 btm trip on seventh lunar mth? :p

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=15566307#post15566307

fde83
24-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Don't need sign up, if there's fate and it get more exciting in boring land, we link up

iicycold
24-02-2018, 08:34 PM
North Korea?:D

wat is a gun 2 nth korea? Lol.... :D

http://www.imgflex.com/images/2018/02/24/a4.jpg

I like to relate an unhappy incident regarding Sindo Ferry.

the gravest mistake is 2 let the touts hold yr pp,brother....situation wld've been worse. second mistake is mentality, i tink yr fren & u tink u r all season btm chiongster liao,so surely everythg aso can b ok de....but 4get 2 look 4 other options & hv underestimate cny impact. If BC no tix,can stil go sekupang or hb mah... & u keep yr open tix of tat prev bc ferry company u guys bought 4 nxt time use lor...hope u got learn smthg tis btm trip. :p

nitecrawllerr
24-02-2018, 10:06 PM
the gravest mistake is 2 let the touts hold yr pp,brother....situation wld've been worse. second mistake is mentality, i tink yr fren & u tink u r all season btm chiongster liao,so surely everythg aso can b ok de....but 4get 2 look 4 other options & hv underestimate cny impact. If BC no tix,can stil go sekupang or hb mah... & u keep yr open tix of tat prev bc ferry company u guys bought 4 nxt time use lor...hope u got learn smthg tis btm trip. :p

Tat particular weekend i went to Btm. Reached tere arouind 1pm wib. I already noticed HB departure hall packed with uncle aunty and the rest.

For security reasons etc, i would normally avoid taking last ferry. As it was 3rd day CNY and a sunday, confirmed full. Yet our bro took 2nd last ferry. Seems like a last min thing, not enough time to tink of Plan B. No causeway also.:D

nono1973
24-02-2018, 11:29 PM
I did thought of it...
But
Felt a little PaiSeh to disturb you .
As your time is very precious.
Any way...do appreciate your kind offer...

i was actually looking forward to link up with you on any fateful day during CNY,but looks like we both missed it somewhere. :(

Nobody's time is not precious,hehehe....(in batam,i am in a no rush mode) and i also look forward to the Teh Botol from N's shop too. :D

can someone advise how to disable those nuisance friend requests notifications.
(Note:I used handphone only )

I just check,and couldnt find a function to disable friend request notification....hmm....still looking for an alternative solution tho.

Sorry,this one, i am of no help.

BFOMF5
25-02-2018, 12:48 AM
Food list
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13782470&postcount=33229

haha with this list look like I going put up more weight....:D

JingQiangBuDao
25-02-2018, 02:30 PM
This is the food list i compiled,but the only thing is,it was last updated close to end 2015

Thanks bro for your prompt reply:p:p

batamlover
25-02-2018, 09:27 PM
Guys anyone has any contacts for good massage and ++ for hotel visit.
PM me
I have one 17yo but only do clean massage.
drop me a PM.

nono1973
25-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Hello all. I would like to know which pharmacy sells the most variety of medicine in bAtam. Meaning those that u cannot get without a prescription in sg. Such as arcoxia, anarex etc

When it comes to variety,you can try the pharmacy opposite Da Vienna Hotel,its a retail chain which i cant remember its name. They do have a big range of medicine and their branches stocks were interlinked with each other,so if their store dont have the stuffs you are looking for,they will also know which other branches carries them. And if they cant find what you are looking for,it probably doesnt exist in Batam. :p

second mistake is mentality, i tink yr fren & u tink u r all season btm chiongster liao...

This is a mistake i have made before too, hence i often remind myself not to be overly confident. Hehehe...hence i often have plan B and plan C.

Black Page
25-02-2018, 11:10 PM
When it comes to variety,you can try the pharmacy opposite Da Vienna Hotel,its a retail chain which i cant remember its name. They do have a big range of medicine and .
He asked about prescription.
I have the same curiosity. Are Batam farmacies strict about requiring prescriptions? Or not always? Or never?

AADD
25-02-2018, 11:19 PM
too much info about food/pharmacy stuff.

the most important thing guys!. THE GIRLS! CEWEK!!!! lets share lol

nono1973
25-02-2018, 11:44 PM
haha with this list look like I going put up more weight....:D

Enjoy yourself, if that 'site' is not down,my signature actually covers the basic of Batam's eat fuck sleep,hehehe...how to expand it depends on a reading individual. :D

Eat to put on weight,fuck to reduce it, sleep well to revitalize. All are important. ;)

He asked for medicine that usually require a prescription in Singapore,if it can be found in batam. And if it could be purchase w/o a prescription in Batam.

I have the same curiosity. Are Batam farmacies strict about requiring prescriptions? Or not always? Or never?

I have never come across any pharmacy in Batam that ask me for a doc prescription as yet. I am saying this after visiting no less than 10 names of pharmacy stores and i am not counting in Chinese medicine hall/stores,hehehe... :p

fde83
26-02-2018, 12:43 AM

No much, now come for only food, visit temple, visit island, about pharmacy, which shop has a better exchange rate, etc...etc. untrustworthy, expensive and dangerous, it's boring land for a reason

Ihowlian
26-02-2018, 08:41 AM
Why are you still dragging your feet here when you find batam so boring? :confused::rolleyes:

Black Page
26-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Why are you still dragging your feet here when you find batam so boring? :confused::rolleyes:

I wonder if you cry or sleep, if you see a Charlie Chaplin's movie?

BFOMF5
26-02-2018, 07:16 PM
Never lah...
If they really ask.....
Just write the med name on this...

https://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25786/257867133d216a7d18180612a4572f92e90deb4f.png

Sure work :p

iicycold
27-02-2018, 12:35 AM
Tat particular weekend i went to Btm. Reached tere arouind 1pm wib. I already noticed HB departure hall packed with uncle aunty and the rest.

if u go by hf 2 hb,u might realise horizon only increase price 4 cny tix 4 tix b4 5pm ferry....lol :D

yea,later evening time less crowded ma....lol

For security reasons etc, i would normally avoid taking last ferry. As it was 3rd day CNY and a sunday, confirmed full. Yet our bro took 2nd last ferry. Seems like a last min thing, not enough time to tink of Plan B. No causeway also.:D

i tink online can see wich is last ferry frm hb lei...& 4 gng via bc too :p

hello brother! hw r u been? u go balai 2 btm ah?! :D

i readin the last few post,is ppl trying 2 control discussion la, like they always like 2 teach ppl wat can discuss in tread & wat cannot lor.... like-minded brother can onli cm here discuss gers,cannot discussion other anythg else....lol....what a hypocrisy. :p

tat's my ownself tinking...lol :rolleyes:

iicycold
27-02-2018, 12:51 AM
Eat to put on weight,fuck to reduce it, sleep well to revitalize. All are important. ;)

i onli discuss wat i enjoy discussion wit brothers here,the rest...jus fuck care...lol,so long i no go out of topic...lol,if nt later got ppl start asking poof here & poof tere.... :D

http://imgallery.avseesee.com/images/2018/02/26/1addcfa9394e0f3d2fb41e34e9099b72.jpg

wich theater of btm screen tis movie? i usually laughing wen watching horror movie in btm lei... :rolleyes:

u mean it's wrong 2 cry watching chalie chaplin movie? or no rite 2 sleep wen watchin ani movie? :p

ironical

Maturehunter
27-02-2018, 01:06 AM

Hi bro,how do I tell the driver that I want to go there?

fde83
27-02-2018, 05:49 AM
how do I tell the driver that I want to go there?

U have been deem light minded. :)

Black Page
27-02-2018, 07:36 AM
If you are too shy, you may spend your afternoon in the parking lot on the car, trying to dare to express your wish

Black Page
27-02-2018, 08:00 AM
u mean it's wrong 2 cry watching chalie chaplin movie? or no rite 2 sleep wen watchin ani movie? :p

ironical
I meant to tell him "you don't know what is humour or irony".
I am afraid that being ironic over something ironic makes it square difficult

Ihowlian
27-02-2018, 11:00 AM

That guy whining whining away. At least charlie chaplin is silent movie.

Ihowlian
27-02-2018, 11:04 AM

You may need some boring soul to hold your hand and lead you along. Who knows he may not be bored with your company. Must i also teach you how to PM him?

Ihowlian
27-02-2018, 11:09 AM
if u go by hf 2 hb,u might realise horizon only increase price 4 cny tix 4 tix b4 5pm ferry....lol :D

yea,later evening time less crowded ma....lol

i tink online can see wich is last ferry frm hb lei...& 4 gng via bc too :p

hello brother! hw r u been? u go balai 2 btm ah?! :D

i readin the last few post,is ppl trying 2 control discussion la, like they always like 2 teach ppl wat can discuss in tread & wat cannot lor.... like-minded brother can onli cm here discuss gers,cannot discussion other anythg else....lol....what a hypocrisy. :p

tat's my ownself tinking...lol :rolleyes:

Ask them to look at the title thread. If its just frs on sex only, then its my turn to say boring.

stopie
27-02-2018, 12:50 PM
Is there a planet neighbour spa in batam which also offer specials?

fde83
27-02-2018, 01:52 PM
1 - 10300.... :)

fde83
27-02-2018, 07:29 PM
must be slow to have 1 theater full of boking gals & fls watching movies. Lol

Hitlerr
27-02-2018, 08:48 PM
Enjoy yourself, if that 'site' is not down,my signature actually covers the basic of Batam's eat fuck sleep,hehehe...how to expand it depends on a reading individual. :D

He asked for medicine that usually require a prescription in Singapore,if it can be found in batam. And if it could be purchase w/o a prescription in Batam.

I have never come across any pharmacy in Batam that ask me for a doc prescription as yet. I am saying this after visiting no less than 10 names of pharmacy stores and i am not counting in Chinese medicine hall/stores,hehehe... :p

Thanks for the info

Hitlerr
27-02-2018, 08:51 PM

the most important thing guys!. THE GIRLS! CEWEK!!!! lets share lol

One day u will understand y medicine is impt.

ndnd
27-02-2018, 11:04 PM
Is there a planet neighbour spa in batam which also offer specials?

You must be reading FR on Kaskus forum.
Planet sebelah... :D they are talking about Venus Spa :p

PowerBenz
28-02-2018, 12:55 AM

Just tell the taxi driver you want go bunga massage he will surelly know the way...

nono1973
28-02-2018, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the info

Depending where you are stayed in Batam,and as i stayed around Formosa,so below is the pharmacy i often go to. Which is directly opposite Instar Hotel. The one opposite Da Vienna hotel however has the biggest range if you are looking for a particular medication.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/02/28/a16107b.jpg

It is like a Chinese medical shop,but i would say what they sell were close to Batam lowest. Making a general comparison, Malaysia still sell pharmaceutical stuff/s about 10% to 15% cheaper tho (as compared to Batam and not Sillypore).

Cheers!

iicycold
28-02-2018, 05:04 PM
If they really ask.....
Just write the med name on this...

aiyo,better no do tat,later bo dai bo ji other ppl say sinkaporean look dwn on indonesian ,who knws,later polisi catch...lol :p

If you are too shy,...

bein shy sure 2 lose out,mani sinkies r shy ani way or nt knw hw 2 do the first approach thg....lol :D

i ever bring a fren 2 btm bking joint,i ask him go in first while i go buy hoon ki & be bk in tere in few mins,but he tell me he shy,no dare go in....lol :p

iicycold
28-02-2018, 05:17 PM
Ask them to look at the title thread. If its just frs on sex only, then its my turn to say boring.

smtime hor, certain thgs impotent 2 u may nt be important 2 others ma,...smtime certain thgs impotent 2 others may nt be impotent 2 u ma....lol

i look @ it as sm1 tryin 2 teach sm1 wat can discus & wat cannot lor....i personally tink is 2 keep open mind lor,so long no go out of topic,dicussion is always open 4 every1 readin. :p

One day u will understand y medicine is impt.

gd 1! medicine is veri important in every country 4 every mankind,either is nw or future....lol :D

brother,try no quote whole post wen reply,later yr post tio deleted...no need follow exactly wat i sayin,bcs i onli jus notice & jus reminding a lil bit onli....lol :p

Ihowlian
28-02-2018, 06:51 PM
smtime hor, certain thgs impotent 2 u may nt be important 2 others ma,...smtime certain thgs impotent 2 others may nt be impotent 2 u ma....lol

i look @ it as sm1 tryin 2 teach sm1 wat can discus & wat cannot lor....i personally tink is 2 keep open mind lor,so long no go out of topic,dicussion is always open 4 every1 readin. :p

gd 1! medicine is veri important in every country 4 every mankind,either is nw or future....lol :D

brother,try no quote whole post wen reply,later yr post tio deleted...no need follow exactly wat i sayin,bcs i onli jus notice & jus reminding a lil bit onli....lol :p

Just look at the title thread. No one will blame or ridicule you if whatever subject you discuss falls under it. The magic word is "Info".

BFOMF5
28-02-2018, 07:48 PM
Depending where you are stayed in Batam,and as i stayed around Formosa,so below is the pharmacy i often go to. Which is directly opposite Instar Hotel...

It is like a Chinese medical shop,but i would say what they sell were close to Batam lowest. Making a general comparison, Malaysia still sell pharmaceutical stuff/s about 10% to 15% cheaper tho (as compared to Batam and not Sillypore).

When i looking for med prescribed by indo Dr. I'll try the shop ops instar.

For sg prescription...
I would go JB.

BFOMF5
28-02-2018, 08:09 PM
aiyo,better no do tat,later bo dai bo ji other ppl say sinkaporean look dwn on indonesian ,who knws,later polisi catch...lol :p
Aiya.. u know wat i mean Lah. :p

BTW.....
This morning I got 10340 while
XE$=10350

But now
https://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25791/2579196140ea17792fa9b7eb89eeb7fd6fb5cdc8.png
XE$=10390
:(

nono1973
28-02-2018, 08:17 PM
Observation photos....

Went to Tiban Tua Pek Kong during CNY,and took this photo. I notice that the temple uses the urn below to try to plant a fern which could mostly be found living off the tree branches. Not that it cant survive on soil but well,the likely-hood of it dying is high,especially if its out in the sun for a prolong period of time.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/02/22/DSC_0754.jpg

Notice the lantern on the dragon's mouth? Hehehe...i think the temple caretaker didnt double check what their workers were doing what they set up the decoration.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/02/22/DSC_0761.jpg

Having a dragon pearl outside the mouth of a Chinese dragon is normal,but well...they replaced it with a ball-like lantern instead,hehehe... :D

Hitlerr
28-02-2018, 08:19 PM
Depending where you are stayed in Batam,and as i stayed around Formosa,so below is the pharmacy i often go to. Which is directly opposite Instar Hotel. The one opposite Da Vienna hotel however has the biggest range if you are looking for a particular medication.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/02/28/a16107b.jpg

Cheers!

Aiya forget to ask. Can bring thru custom or not? Like those controlled medicine, not illegal one. In case nobody has notice before, on some medicine packaging it's written controlled medicine.

nono1973
28-02-2018, 08:19 PM
When i looking for med prescribed by indo Dr. I'll try the shop ops instar.

Why so? If you dont mind me asking.... :p

BTW.....
This morning I got 10340 while
XE$=10350

Good,hehehe....even Sg also can change about 10200/SGD today,hehehe... :D

BFOMF5
28-02-2018, 09:32 PM
Why so? If you dont mind me asking.... :p

For convenience and urgency need.
When I go JB. I would enquiry there too. But usually I can't get there.

I think JB pharmacies did targeting sg customers and they know what sg Dr. Drugs list.

Whilst they don't expect indo customers.
As indo hv theirs set of drug that produces locally.
IMHO.:)

BFOMF5
28-02-2018, 09:48 PM
In sg.. u cant get Cough Syrup (those that can makes you drowsy or high) off the shelves.
In btm..
any shop(small small one)also can sell.
Don't ask me why I know...:D

nitecrawllerr
28-02-2018, 09:55 PM
In sg.. u cant get Cough Syrup (those that can makes you drowsy or high) off the shelves.
In btm..
Don't ask me why I know...:D

Ada uang, semua bisa.:D

BFOMF5
28-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Rp43k diner for 2
https://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25791/25791965c8b30289fb69b12439c153564343e781.png
I craving for Bulalo from Philippines.
It a little different with this indo one..

fde83
28-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Blackjack in batam, 5 juta win....win

nono1973
28-02-2018, 11:28 PM
Aiya forget to ask. Can bring thru custom or not? Like those controlled medicine, not illegal one.

If its controlled drugs,bro... there will definitely be no fix answer to your question. Its like a long time ago when i brought in 30 bottles of chinese medicated oil which is also sold in Sillypore but in crazily high price. And when they checked my bag,the custom officer send me to their counter for some Q and A which last close to 20 mins. And then there was quite a few times,i brought in a pack of Indonesia-purchased cigarette,and was found out by them, they let me off.

So my answer to your question would be,can bring in...but not in too much quantity. And you will need to use your own judgement to define how much is too much,hehehe.... ;)

Black Page
01-03-2018, 01:50 AM
Blackjack in batam, 5 juta win....win
Tell us not how you won those 5M, but how you SPEND THAT in Batam :D
(and don't forget juicy details :p:p)

Black Page
01-03-2018, 01:53 AM
Its like a long time ago when i brought in 30 bottles of chinese medicated oil which is also sold in Sillypore but in crazily high price.

So my answer to your question would be,can bring in...but not in too much quantity. And you will need to use your own judgement to define how much is too much,hehehe.... ;)
I am used to bring from Batam back to my home country about 10 kg of fresh tropical fruit (mangoes, rambutan, manggis,...) every time I go there :D
I pack it in my luggage, from Formosa to HB, to HF, 1 hour MRT to Changi, etc.
Years ago, I had a durian too, and yes I know smuggling it along that long route can be challenging :p

FoxBoy
01-03-2018, 08:40 AM
Good morning all, is this the new old birds in this new batam thread ?

fde83
01-03-2018, 10:33 AM
how you SPEND THAT in Batam

Let's just say, partially on women and booze and the rest for next week trip. Lol

sgpiggybank
01-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Ada uang, semua bisa.:D

Points returned.

PillowBiter
01-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Hi Bros,

I am going Batam this month and thinking of staying in Harbour Bay to go M-one KTV. Anyone has experience of this KTV? What are the damage of drinks and gals booking/ overnight? Pls advise. Thanks.

Alot of bros go to Famosa as I have read, do you think it is better?

Cheers

nono1973
01-03-2018, 02:35 PM
For convenience and urgency need.
When I go JB. I would enquiry there too. But usually I can't get there.

I think JB pharmacies did targeting sg customers and they know what sg Dr. Drugs list.

I see,i thought for a while if it is becos its a bit cheaper,hence you went to that Pharmacy opposite Instar. Then again,the meds there are getting higher in price once every few months. My boss whom i bought the meds for told me maybe it is becos i bought too much too man,to the extend they often ran out of stock,hehehe... there's also a doctor there too.

JB however is about 15% to 20% cheaper than Batam but its cheaper than Singapore by 30% to 40% (depending on the kind and type of drugs). i am referring to originals and not generic kind. Po Chi pills (for diarrhea) is one good example...Batam is selling cheaper by at least 20% in most stores.

Whilst they don't expect indo customers.
As indo hv theirs set of drug that produces locally.
IMHO.:)

Yes,Indonesia seems to produce quite a big quantity of different generic drugs. And those were the REALLY cheap ones. S$10 to S$15,can actually buy them in box of hundreds (per kind of meds),hehehe... :p

In btm..

Yap,what you said is true. But i prefer to buy those in Singapore,becos i can claim from company,hehehe...meaning it's free (for me).

stopie
01-03-2018, 03:33 PM
You must be reading FR on Kaskus forum.
Planet sebelah... :D they are talking about Venus Spa :p

Thanks bro. I have tried venus,delta,new spa. Any other men spa worth going?

ndnd
01-03-2018, 04:16 PM
Thanks bro. I have tried venus,delta,new spa. Any other men spa worth going?

Octopuss Spa aka Kaki delapan

TWATMAN
02-03-2018, 06:27 AM
Hi guys,

It's been awhile. Really Glad to see the thread is still live and well.

Think it's been 8 years since I went batam but I'm making a trip down tomorrow with a colleague of mine. We're gonna be near staying near Nagoya side purely cos it's a one day affair.

Anyone familiar with KTV's in the area? And if you can list rough damage it would be really helpful.

Thanks guys

Black Page
02-03-2018, 05:47 PM
I am going Batam this month and thinking of staying in Harbour Bay to go M-one KTV. Anyone has experience of this KTV? What are the damage of drinks and gals booking/ overnight? Pls advise. Thanks.

Probably the most expensive in town. Why don't you play with the Search function of the thread? Search the string "M1" and it may make magic

Alot of bros go to Famosa as I have read, do you think it is better?

no, we are forced to go there

Black Page
02-03-2018, 08:06 PM
In some years, the CNY will fall on Ramadan. How is it? How the CNY is celebrated, if it falls exactly on those blackout dates when everything is closed in Batam?
Did any old bro here have this experience in Batam? I am not sure how many years ago it happened, but it must be maybe 20.

BFOMF5
03-03-2018, 01:19 AM
In some years, the CNY will fall on Ramadan. How is it? How the CNY is celebrated, if it falls exactly on those blackout dates when everything is closed in Batam?
Did any old bro here have this experience in Batam? I am not sure how many years ago it happened, but it must be maybe 20.

555 u make me recall once their was a triple holidays (Hari Raya, CNY n Deepavali within a week) years ago....
That time I was cheonging the southern triangle in Thailand (Kolok, Hatyai and Dannok).

As my first destination was Kolok (border town near msia) That was a little challenge to go up via east coast Malaysia which housing the two Muslim control States (Kelantan n Terengganu).

Bus tix price to Kotabaru increased.
Kota baru to pasir mas bus not running go to take taxi.
Pasir mas to lantau panjang same

Luckly once I cross the boarder all back to normal.:)
Kolok as a strong hold of Muslims. But no holiday for Raya and Deepavali.

Sorry for been strayed out:

iicycold
03-03-2018, 02:14 PM
Notice the lantern on the dragon's mouth? Hehehe...i think the temple caretaker didnt double check what their workers were doing what they set up the decoration.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/02/22/DSC_0761.jpg

Having a dragon pearl outside the mouth of a Chinese dragon is normal,but well...they replaced it with a ball-like lantern instead,hehehe... :D

tis 1 mus be done by non chinese wking in btm who no undstd the chinese culture...lol...it's like the case of philipines shpping mall who use incense paper as deco in their mall....lol. :D

u say la,undstd other ppl country culture important or no,let alone is chionging in btm.... :p

nitecrawllerr
03-03-2018, 03:29 PM
it's like the case of philipines shpping mall who use incense paper as deco in their mall....lol. :D

u say la,undstd other ppl country culture important or no,let alone is chionging in btm.... :p

Its an honest mistake. Lets move on...:D

iicycold
03-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Its an honest mistake. Lets move on...:D

ya,mistake honest tere,definitely i sure 2 move on....lol,but thg is i jus logged in,i jus saw tat post,& follow by my hv-not-move-on reply...or shld i jus post, "i'm in btm nw,i open up a sweet wrapper,i ate the sweet in it", kind of posting? aldy sm1 postin tat kind of 1 or 2 liner post regularly liao.... so i'll giv tat part a miss. :D

Oh,i 4get 2 mention...@ M1 ktv is M1 hotel,opp M1 hotel/ktv is Zest hotel,jus beside is Galaxy ktv....lol,quite new ktv i tink,... :D

http://omo.io/images/2018/03/03/DSC_0705.jpg

abv is poof...lol :p

my postin is meant jus 4 laugh onli hor....no take it too hard,if reader laugh & smile,i'll feel good. :p

a smile & a laugh a day keep most illness away.

今晚打老虎.
04-03-2018, 01:23 PM
ya,mistake honest tere,definitely i sure 2 move on....lol,but thg is i jus logged in,i jus saw tat post,& follow by my hv-not-move-on reply...or shld i jus post, "i'm in btm nw,i open up a sweet wrapper,i ate the sweet in it", kind of posting? aldy sm1 postin tat kind of 1 or 2 liner post regularly liao.... so i'll giv tat part a miss. :D

Oh,i 4get 2 mention...@ M1 ktv is M1 hotel,opp M1 hotel/ktv is Zest hotel,jus beside is Galaxy ktv....lol,quite new ktv i tink,... :D

http://omo.io/images/2018/03/03/DSC_0705.jpg

abv is poof...lol :p

my postin is meant jus 4 laugh onli hor....no take it too hard,if reader laugh & smile,i'll feel good. :p

a smile & a laugh a day keep most illness away.

right beside the ferry terminal! haha

nono1973
04-03-2018, 02:57 PM
...or shld i jus post, "i'm in btm nw,i open up a sweet wrapper,i ate the sweet in it", kind of posting? aldy sm1 postin tat kind of 1 or 2 liner post regularly liao.... so i'll giv tat part a miss. :D

Hehehe...forget the sweet and its wrapper, wanna buy me a bottle of teh botol later or tomorrow if you are still around? :D

My new room,hehehe...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/04/DSC_0852.jpg

...and for the same price i paid regularly. 1st time staying in a new room. :D

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/04/DSC_0853.jpg

This time round,i am going to use the Bat Suit....opps! Not bat suit,but the dove suit,hehehe....there's however one small problem in this room,it's behind the hotel,so i might end up waking up early in the morning due to the construction work behind the hotel. :D

Hmm...i think bro Blackpage and some regulars might like it. :p

atee
04-03-2018, 09:04 PM
https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/04/DSC_0853.jpg

This time round,i am going to use the Bat Suit....opps! Not bat suit,but the dove suit,hehehe....

Bro is that formosa hotel? Whats the room rate?

Black Page
05-03-2018, 09:01 AM
Hmm...i think bro Blackpage and some regulars might like it. :p
Of course! what of your tricks did you use to get it??:D

nono1973
05-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Bro is that formosa hotel? Whats the room rate?

Apologize for the late reply,this trip my objective is to rest and relax as i arent feeling well since i came back from my Batam CNY trip. I am using Batam to recover myself.

The room is a junior suite from Formosa Hotel, here's the price taken from their website :

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/05/a1.jpg

nono1973
05-03-2018, 07:34 PM
Of course! what of your tricks did you use to get it??:D

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=17103518&postcount=10110

...and i paid 560k rupiah for that junior suite room,instead of 840k rupiah.

Here's how....

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/05/2016_05_18_4758_1463549098._large-Copy2.jpg

I found many fault in that room (junior suite),the previous old room is better,so i swapped back today,once its available. (i am so used to those old ones that i often get to the wrong room,hehehe...)

atee
05-03-2018, 07:41 PM
Apologize for the late reply,this trip my objective is to rest and relax as i arent feeling well since i came back from my Batam CNY trip. I am using Batam to recover myself.

The room is a junior suite from Formosa Hotel, here's the price taken from their website :

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/05/a1.jpg

No problem bro.

Looks like jr suite differ from delux room. The flooring is carpeted but jr suite is laminated tiles. Several times tried to book from Kaha but always full.

Weather been very hot. You take care bro.

heavenlychaser
06-03-2018, 01:56 AM
Any 1 going next week?

Black Page
06-03-2018, 02:27 AM
(i am so used to those old ones that i often get to the wrong room,hehehe...)
I share your view. I feel like at home, if I go to my same usual room.
Probably, I might opt to stay there in my usual room, even if they could offer me an upgrade for free. Or maybe not? :cool::D

nono1973
06-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Hi Bro,

Do you still have a link for your beginners guide to Batam?

I am thinking of going Batam with my friend and this is my second trip. First trip we mostly went to explore some ayam farms around nagoya area but was not able to find SYTs. Appreciate if you have any advice or still have the guide to help me out.

Thanks!

Here bro,below is the links to the beginner's guide. A temporary spare one i use when the site i backed up is down (i kiasu ma,hehehe...always have spare ones or plan B and C). The back-up site is currently on maintenance tho. I also dont know why it keeps going down nowaday.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=17068224&highlight=#post17068224

...and the Batam food list for your reference.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=17070272&highlight=#post17070272

Hope it helps and may you have a good trip.

Good luck! :)

nono1973
06-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Looks like jr suite differ from delux room. The flooring is carpeted but jr suite is laminated tiles.

Nearly all rooms on 2nd floor comes with Laminated floors,part of the 3rd floor's room were non-laminated (meaning its carpeted),regardless of the type of room. Rooms with laminated floors cost 30k rupiah more,so if you are having rooms with carpet,it likely means 30k rupiah cheaper. Most of what you are getting from Kaha were carpeted flooring.

Several times tried to book from Kaha but always full.

Sign up for membership,bring yourself to at least Silver level,pay for family room (once you get to silver),and get either the junior room or executive room FREE twice a year. If i dont remember wrong,deluxe room from Kaha cost 450k rupiah,getting from formosa direct cost 460k rupiah,and while you may save 10k rupiah per night stay,you also miss out on their points. 15 nights of stay you save about 150k rupiah,BUT you dont get a free night stay which save you a total of 460k rupiah. This really depends on individual on this one.

I'm not including the free upgrade (to junior suite) saving when it will cost 840k rupiah. I choose the free stay of Junior suite this time round becos i already stayed in Executive room last year before (costing 940k rupiah with 2 toilets,2 TVs,DVD player etc)

Weather been very hot. You take care bro.

Thank you bro. I have been avoiding chicken,barbecue and fried food this trip,so my meals were limited very much on just porridge and noodle-soup base stuffs. Bad cough in the night which deprive me of sleep and am on medication.

Key drinks in this trip were hot Pomelo tea and Rosella tea, as well as non-cold Teh Botel, Larutan cap kaki tiga too.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/06/DSC_0859.jpg

nono1973
06-03-2018, 12:09 PM
I share your view. I feel like at home, if I go to my same usual room.

Next time if you opt for a non-smoking room,your choice of the same kind of room which you usually stay might multiply,hehehe...something i found out just recently.

Probably, I might opt to stay there in my usual room, even if they could offer me an upgrade for free. Or maybe not? :cool::D

For me,its the same. I preferred my usual room too. Those new room/s were just for trial,i mean i have not stayed in those room/s before,so there's no harm trying it out for a bit. The bad about those room,its behind the hotel...there's a major construction behind the hotel where they try to build Formosa residence etc. I am already deprive of sleep,the construction noise made it worse. :(

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/06/DSC_0857.jpg

There's also a safe deposit box in junior suite and executive room too. Anyway,what tick me off is the mirror opposite my bed in the junior room.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/06/DSC_0858.jpg

Some bros might like that,i dont. :o

gizafire
06-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Thinking of heading there alone for the long weekend on 30 March. Looking for Kaki :D pm me !

Black Page
06-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Post deleted due to double posting by mistake

atee
06-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Nearly all rooms on 2nd floor comes with Laminated floors,part of the 3rd floor's room were non-laminated (meaning its carpeted),regardless of the type of room. Rooms with laminated floors cost 30k rupiah more,so if you are having rooms with carpet,it likely means 30k rupiah cheaper. Most of what you are getting from Kaha were carpeted flooring.

Sign up for membership,bring yourself to at least Silver level,pay for family room (once you get to silver),and get either the junior room or executive room FREE twice a year. If i dont remember wrong,deluxe room from Kaha cost 450k rupiah,getting from formosa direct cost 460k rupiah,and while you may save 10k rupiah per night stay,you also miss out on their points. 15 nights of stay you save about 150k rupiah,BUT you dont get a free night stay which save you a total of 460k rupiah. This really depends on individual on this one.

I'm not including the free upgrade (to junior suite) saving when it will cost 840k rupiah. I choose the free stay of Junior suite this time round becos i already stayed in Executive room last year before (costing 940k rupiah with 2 toilets,2 TVs,DVD player etc)

Now i got it. Free night stay and upgrade. It would be worth while to consider being a member if one cheong btm regularly like every week. Thanks for the detailed info bro.;)

Black Page
07-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Anyway,what tick me off is the mirror opposite my bed in the junior room.
Some bros might like that,i dont. :o
You don't want your face to be the first thing you see in the morning when you open your eyes? :D

It would be worth while to consider being a member if one cheong btm regularly like every week.
I am member but I cannot go there as often as you :rolleyes:
Actually, now I am lucky if I can go 3 times per year.

iicycold
07-03-2018, 01:15 AM
right beside the ferry terminal! haha

smart clever guessing...lol :p

u got good eyesight brother,meaning no need do eye test liao... :D

Hehehe...forget the sweet and its wrapper, wanna buy me a bottle of teh botol later or tomorrow if you are still around? :

ani idea where's the indorasa mp move 2? :p

teh botel on me...makan bcum on u...lol :D

atee
07-03-2018, 07:39 AM
I am member but I cannot go there as often as you :rolleyes:
Actually, now I am lucky if I can go 3 times per year.

I dont go btm regularly. Thats why i mentioned its worthwhile to be a member if one go often like every week.

atee
07-03-2018, 08:59 AM
smart clever guessing...lol :p

u got good eyesight brother,meaning no need do eye test liao... :D

Beside the jetty? I dont get the joke. All i know theres stiff ktv competition.

themikos
07-03-2018, 09:23 AM
Anyone heading over for a short break this weekend? 10-11 march?

nono1973
07-03-2018, 11:02 AM
A hilarious event i encountered in a batam hotel K-Mart 2 nights ago...a group of about 5 foreign guests of the hotel buying cigarettes ,only 2 of them were buying,but becos of some small change loose change of 200 rupiah to 500 rupiah. The queue turn out to be rather lengthy,hehehe....

Friend A buy cigarette from K-mart,cost per pack is 23200,...friend A only has 23000,so he is short of 200 rupiah,so he ask friend B if he has 200 rupiah to spare,friend B chekced his stacks of rupiah notes in 1k to 2k rupiah but he doesn't have,so he ask friend C,friend C also check his stacks of rupiah and also do not have too.So he use his handphone to call friend D,friend D arrive and checks his own stacks,but eventually couldnt find any...so they decide to buy 2 packs of cigarette instead ,but they didnt know which brand of the 2nd pack of cigarette to buy,2 of them eventually walked INSIDE the sales counter to choose and at this point of time,there were already 6 to 7 other people in the queue (behind me). They still couldnt decide after some time and the guy,a Chinese man behind the group of 5 got impatient and decide to ask the K-mart staffs to do his transaction 1st...and it only took less than 10 secs. Eventually,friend E of the group arrived and also walked in with some indonesian coins to make the balance payment for the 2 packs of cigarettes.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/07/K-MartIncident.gif

By the time it was my turn to pay,its already 5 over mins later,i am lucky,i was just behind the Chinese man. Poor guys in queue behind me were still que-ing....hehehe....my transaction total was 28200 rupiah,i paid the K-Mart staff 30k rupiah and ask him to keep the change in English and off i head back to my room smiling at the counter staff. :p

(hopefully nothing was stolen from K-Mart tho)

I learned a lesson in this event, i believe why booking joint girls and massage girls didnt like a certain group of customers.

Just sharing my thought and encounter.

nono1973
07-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Now i got it. Free night stay and upgrade. It would be worth while to consider being a member if one cheong btm regularly like every week. Thanks for the detailed info bro.

Even if its once a month,its still worth it. Provided i am staying about 2 nights or more per month. Like bro Blackpage,i calculated he stayed for 7 to 8 nights each time each trip, twice to thrice a year,on his 3rd trip to Batam,he should be getting his free night stay and an upgrade to Silver member. He also get 15% off almost everything in hotel amenities.

You don't want your face to be the first thing you see in the morning when you open your eyes?

I dont wish to see myself in the mirror if i were to wake up in the middle of the night before sunrise,hehehe...or the girls w/o their make ups on. :D

Hmm...PM-ed you. They moved to a place everyone missed out due to a not-so-good history of the shop. :D

BFOMF5
07-03-2018, 11:35 AM
Now i got it. Free night stay and upgrade. It would be worth while to consider being a member if one cheong btm regularly like every week. Thanks for the detailed info bro.;)
Aiya non regular also good to take any way it free.
FYI
I never used Formasa. but I do enjoy the 10% discount @ tea storey

BFOMF5
07-03-2018, 11:47 AM
A hilarious event i encountered in a batam hotel K-Mart 2 nights ago...a group of about 5 foreign guests of the hotel buying cigarettes ,only 2 of them were buying,but becos of some small change loose change of 200 rupiah to 500 rupiah. The queue turn out to be rather lengthy,hehehe....

Some time we go to a place especially where the curency is much much smaller then our contry...
We tend to think that the small change looks big. :D

BFOMF5
07-03-2018, 01:02 PM
deleted sorry double posted

BFOMF5
07-03-2018, 03:59 PM
At noon done with 2 hrs session massage at Laikatong.
Clean evironment
They hv 2 shifts
4girls 2 boys each shift
Total 12

Black Page
07-03-2018, 08:17 PM
Only clean massage? or not?
What about the boys?
(it's not for me LOL. I am recommending a lady from Singapore to go to Batam and to not be afraid of all those bad news from the past about it being a den of vice...)

Clean evironment
They hv 2 shifts
4girls 2 boys each shift
Total 12

PowerBenz
07-03-2018, 08:43 PM
What about the boys?
(it's not for me LOL. I am recommending a lady from Singapore to go to Batam and to not be afraid of all those bad news from the past about it being a den of vice...)

loikatong massage they will arrange a male to massage for girls also...i encounter tat when i bought my girl there..they arrange a male to massage for my booking girl...they said that manpower not enough...

penguin59
07-03-2018, 09:42 PM

Friend A buy cigarette from K-mart,cost per pack is 23200,...friend A only has 23000,so he is short of 200 rupiah,so he ask friend B if he has 200 rupiah to spare,friend B chekced his stacks of rupiah notes in 1k to 2k rupiah but he doesn't have,so he ask friend C,friend C also check his stacks of rupiah and also do not have too.So he use his handphone to call friend D,friend D arrive and checks his own stacks,but eventually couldnt find any...so they decide to buy 2 packs of cigarette instead ,but they didnt know which brand of the 2nd pack of cigarette to buy,2 of them eventually walked INSIDE the sales counter to choose and at this point of time,there were already 6 to 7 other people in the queue (behind me). They still couldnt decide after some time and the guy,a Chinese man behind the group of 5 got impatient and decide to ask the K-mart staffs to do his transaction 1st...and it only took less than 10 secs. Eventually,friend E of the group arrived and also walked in with some indonesian coins to make the balance payment for the 2 packs of cigarettes.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/07/K-MartIncident.gif

By the time it was my turn to pay,its already 5 over mins later,i am lucky,i was just behind the Chinese man. Poor guys in queue behind me were still que-ing....hehehe....my transaction total was 28200 rupiah,i paid the K-Mart staff 30k rupiah and ask him to keep the change in English and off i head back to my room smiling at the counter staff. :p

(hopefully nothing was stolen from K-Mart tho)

I learned a lesson in this event, i believe why booking joint girls and massage girls didnt like a certain group of customers.

Just sharing my thought and encounter.
That's funny + silly.
Uwahahahahahah.

Today x-change is Rp10420 to SGD 1.00

Oscar1325
07-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Hey bros! Looking for Kakis to go Batam tgt for a weekend getaway. PM me! :)

BFOMF5
07-03-2018, 11:05 PM
What about the boys?
I hv no chance to find out.
As N was with me. :(

BFOMF5
07-03-2018, 11:10 PM
That's funny + silly.
Uwahahahahahah.

XE 10450 at around 10am
I got 10420 main road 2nd shop

BFOMF5
07-03-2018, 11:13 PM
loikatong massage they will arrange a male to massage for girls also...i encounter tat when i bought my girl there..they arrange a male to massage for my booking girl...they said that manpower not enough...
No leh
I got the boy
N got the girl

Black Page
08-03-2018, 12:26 AM
No lah
I got the boy
N got the girl
She's a gourmande.
Was his touch soft, at least?? :D:D:D:p

Kaboon
08-03-2018, 04:26 PM

How come u didn't ask him show u the way to a KTV pub in batam for a good massage? :rolleyes:

heavenlychaser
08-03-2018, 04:37 PM
Who going next week pls pm

nono1973
08-03-2018, 04:45 PM
During CNY 2018,A2 food court was super crowded like never before...the auntie selling Bak Chor Mee tells me she must have walk at least a thousand time to and fro to bring food to her customer during the 1st day of CNY (fantastic business).

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/08/A2Foodcourt.gif

In A2 food court ,the drink sellers who bring (and help take drinks order) customers their drinks,those in "red caps and shirts" on the photo above (and below); due to most shop owners who couldnt clear their empty plates from the table on time during such ultra-peak season, the drink sellers helped out,hehehe....now, guess where did they cleared those plates to? So that shop owners can later retrieve it back when they have the free time....hehehe...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/08/DSC_0764.jpg

Above were just an observation shot taken during CNY 2018. ;)

nono1973
08-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Aiya non regular also good to take any way it free.
FYI

Smart move! :D

Membership is free anyway. ;)

Some time we go to a place especially where the curency is much much smaller then our contry...
We tend to think that the small change looks big.

Having some level of understanding on a certain culture in a country we visit is important.

For a while,i thought i was stingy with a 20k to 50k rupiah...hehehe...while i see others who were focusing on 200 to 500 rupiah. And they use up way more time than i did (as well as other people's time). :o

Clean evironment

Any chance you might know what are their opening and closing hours? :p

Thank you.

XE 10450 at around 10am
I got 10420 main road 2nd shop

hmm...i got 10410/SGD during the early noon opposite formosa on the same day. :(

XE has been around 10420 to 10450 over last Friday,Saturday,Sunday and Monday. At the point of this post, XE was at about 10473.

iicycold
09-03-2018, 12:30 AM
Hmm...PM-ed you. They moved to a place everyone missed out due to a not-so-good history of the shop. :D

thx u brother...lol ,nw got 1 more place 2 slowly play liao....lol

How come u didn't ask him show u the way to a KTV pub in batam for a good massage? :rolleyes:

he aldy pm me liao ,so i knw where liao la, no waste $ on tat ktv pub mp,mostly ger tere is carrot chopper tere de....lol. Knn,hj + full strip + full roaming askin 4 300k rp, & refuse 2 go dwn further, u say chop carrot or no...lol ...lucky i tried tere tat day & got a bbbj at 300k rp,so i guess it's 2 each his own aniway. :D

small bottle of aqua wan 2 charge me 30k rp...lucky i got warning b4 i go tere...lol

hornedog
09-03-2018, 07:39 AM
Hello everyone.

Anyone been to the new Harris resort? Anything happening? Going there next week. The massage there got special?

AndyPan
09-03-2018, 11:42 AM
Hi I intend to go batam at the end of March for 1 day 1 night. Any hotel recommendation near the ferry terminal and is there still have casino? It's been 11 years since I go there. Lol

Intend to take a ferry in the morning at harbourfront then reach there n check in then go jalan jalan. Any recommendation n how much to bring?

mygirly
09-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Hello everyone.

Anyone been to the new Harris resort? Anything happening? Going there next week. The massage there got special?

Very nice place

AADD
09-03-2018, 05:07 PM
i've been thinking...

did batam ladies standard dropped and the price went up?

thinking of going to jb to find girls batam have absolutely 0 good looking prostitute lately.

fde83
09-03-2018, 06:08 PM
batam have absolutely 0 good looking prostitute lately.

Yes. Now left with ugly ones with many men still farking them.

lee123
09-03-2018, 09:58 PM
i've been thinking...

did batam ladies standard dropped and the price went up?

thinking of going to jb to find girls batam have absolutely 0 good looking prostitute lately.
so many booking joint , sure u can get ssyt, may not many only, prize 1.3 -1.6 juta, expensive? if u go everning or holiday, sure u hard to get ssyt girl.

Black Page
10-03-2018, 01:07 AM
so many booking joint , sure u can get ssyt, may not many only, prize 1.3 -1.6 juta, expensive? if u go everning or holiday, sure u hard to get ssyt girl.

To be honest, the times I went to recce the booking joints in the last two years I never found that SYT type of girl that could force me to pay all the money I had with me.
I remember that several years ago, when I went cruising 5-8 joints, I often saw some girl with innocent eyes and small body, say nearly school girl type, who of course was overpriced (most pricey of all the cruise) but made me mouthwatering.
More recently, my best encounters are always in Newton or P3. Not easy, not frequent, but if there is a gem in Batam, I know I can find her only there.
So, maybe yes, something has changed.

BFOMF5
10-03-2018, 01:24 AM
Ya
batam girls very ugly. :p
Batter go AC.
I going tmr. :D

Black Page
10-03-2018, 01:46 AM
Ya
Batter go AC.

The only thing I miss in Batam are Pinays.:p
They seem to be disappeared from KL bars too.

fde83
10-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Dingin......hujan lo

penguin59
10-03-2018, 02:29 PM
Ya
Batter go AC.
Yah lor.....many ugly for some...but many good for others...hihihihi.
Go to wechat oso many pretty faces but be aware to chat them up first....or you will get sumthing that is completely different from your expectation.

nono1973
10-03-2018, 07:23 PM
he aldy pm me liao ,so i knw where liao la, no waste $ on tat ktv pub mp,mostly ger tere is carrot chopper tere de....lol. Knn,hj + full strip + full roaming askin 4 300k rp, & refuse 2 go dwn further, u say chop carrot or no...lol ...lucky i tried tere tat day & got a bbbj at 300k rp,so i guess it's 2 each his own aniway. :D

small bottle of aqua wan 2 charge me 30k rp...lucky i got warning b4 i go tere...lol

You mean this one that camouflage itself as a MP? :D

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/10/DSC_0882.jpg

No,its not a good playground (for me)...so i dont recommend. :o

heavenlychaser
10-03-2018, 11:26 PM
Whos going nex thur fri sat?

fde83
10-03-2018, 11:53 PM
Cabuci=great view, makan nya biasa2 aja. Sisa 45 ribu

Black Page
11-03-2018, 03:26 AM
You mean this one that camouflage itself as a MP?

No,its not a good playground (for me)...so i dont recommend.
What is this place, if I may ask? it looks so good from outside :p

Leoric
11-03-2018, 01:17 PM
Yah lor.....many ugly for some...but many good for others...hihihihi.

i agree with ur pointers.

I look back at iggit's past postings,goes to batam at 7pm onward & claim to be a PR in batam,but can't find ssyt. I agree with him too,there are ABSOLUTELY ZERO good looking prostitute in batam. He should go jb instead or even stay in s'pore instead. i ABSOLUTELY agree with that iggits. :rolleyes:

Luckily many iggits still can't find most ssyt in batam after so long & good to know many of them still enjoying coming at a wrong timing,that way it gives those who can find them a way better chance. :D

I can't imagine people going geylang at 6am & yet be expecting ssyt,or go to s'pore KTV night club after 4am for a drink. :D

More recently, my best encounters are always in Newton or P3. Not easy, not frequent, but if there is a gem in Batam, I know I can find her only there.
So, maybe yes, something has changed.

My best & worst girls were all from a few regular booking joints. But none of it were from batam time 7pm onward & most of them were not from the front window display. :p

Fuckboysey
11-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Anyone knows where to get batam girls on WeChat?

OnlyLiveOnce
11-03-2018, 03:42 PM

You need to be in Batam and use its Discover function of WeChat to search for 'people nearby':o. After that, contact them a note and negotiate. Just have to make sure what you get is what you see., Use video call if possible. Lock all your precious items in the hotel safe before booking them and checking them out in the lobby first. Send them home with money for transport money if you want to reject them. Enjoy.

Fuckboysey
11-03-2018, 03:50 PM
You need to be in Batam and use the Discover function of WeChat to search for 'people nearby'. After that, contact them and negotiate. Just have to make sure that what you get is what you see., Use video call if possible. Lock all your precious items in the hotel safe before booking them and checking them out in the hotel lobby first. Send them home with transport money if you want to reject them. Enjoy.

Thank you bro

fde83
11-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Udah lm gak ad cerita soal batam tiba2 mau ngomong lonte doang dpt jelek atau gak dpt nya sblm jam 7 mlm. Mcm betul aja kau, sok hebat. Hmmm...ada kayak manis2 nya. Lol.

Black Page
11-03-2018, 10:31 PM

Not to be unrespectful, but if you do not even know how to "look around" in Wechat, to the point to ask that question, that's a good reason alone to recommend you to strictly avoid to do that.
The chance to find some scammer or simply someone who is not the one who pretends to be on chat is high. Plenty of sharks out there, you don't want to be a small fish.

fde83
12-03-2018, 09:35 AM

Someone says for only coming here and discuss abt gals and nothing else is light minded

TempterYee
12-03-2018, 10:29 AM
Someone says for only coming here and discuss abt gals and nothing else is light minded

You were one of the two clones who constantly say that,aren't it? & coming to this thread,as well as the balai thread to stir shit, trying to teach ppl wat to post & wat not to with all yr one/two liner postings.

something isn't right with u up there.

if Batam/Balai is bore for u,why are u still there almost every week? Spamming out of trying to stir trouble? :confused:

That's how i look at yr postings over the past few months.

fde83
12-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Thanks for noticing, chicken muffin gratis buat hari ni aja. Gak usah pikir byk lo, Nikmati aja lonte2 sini

heavenlychaser
12-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Hi bros, what are the popular joints nowadays for pick?
Last time i rmb sedona, permata indah are good.

nono1973
12-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Fireworks at J8 food court opposite DC Mall 2 oclock during CNY 2nd day....

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/12/giphy1.gif

Fireworks starts by lighting a small light,and then the many small sparks goes off...then comes the vessels that shoots up the sky which makes the most part of the noise....hehehe.... :D

Hehehe...just my illustration on the recent happening. :p

nono1973
12-03-2018, 09:00 PM
What is this place, if I may ask? it looks so good from outside :p

Its called Ocean KTV Pub and Lounge,i think...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/12/DSC_0881.jpg

...if you observe beside KTV Pub and lounge picture above,is a closed down Massage shop. I think they open it silently,hehehe....and when i walked in (into the KTV pub and not the shop beside),i found this below.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/12/DSC_0883.jpg

However,friend tells me the service quality sucks,and HJ isnt included. The person-in-charge tries to charge him a bottle of mineral water at 30k rupiah. So if anyone is interested,remember to ask for the price before commit payment and to bargain when it comes to special service.

According to my friends, range of 5 to 6 girls were between 6/10 to 8.5/10,and between age of 20 to 28...a man's meat and poison theory applies.

Personal view : New Spa or Venus (or even Octopuss) may be a better choice.

Cheers!

BFOMF5
12-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Long time never encounter this in sg.

https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25822/25822672df0231b5ae5ae609f38cec670fd80a51.png

GREETING fr the Philippines.

Black Page
13-03-2018, 01:45 AM
Its called Ocean KTV Pub and Lounge,i think...

Thank you. Is this at HB? As far as I knew, KTV at HB are not the "best in Batam". Plenty of better options "downtown".

Black Page
13-03-2018, 02:58 AM
Long time never encounter this in sg.

I think I have never seen a dog walking alone the streets in SG, busy or not.

lincoln3010
13-03-2018, 11:22 AM
hi anyone interested in batam pls pm me

iicycold
13-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Luckily many iggits still can't find most ssyt in batam after so long & good to know many of them still enjoying coming at a wrong timing,that way it gives those who can find them a way better chance. :D

Ya,ya...lucky 4 me, hope most the good pretty young gers all cum 2 me plz....lol :D

the empress new clothing....lol

http://www.pornpichost.com/images/2018/03/13/Ice-0.gif

...more here...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=17130715&postcount=1117

see,see...onli clever ppl can see Empress's wearin her new clothes lei... :p

Fireworks at J8 food court opposite DC Mall 2 oclock during CNY 2nd day....

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/12/giphy1.gif

Fireworks starts by lighting a small light,and then the many small sparks goes off...then comes the vessels that shoots up the sky which makes the most part of the noise....hehehe.... :D

Hahahaha....!!! Lol.... go one big round 2 say empty vessel makes mani noise ah?! :p

U nwday veri free ya,go until btm j8 eat dinner ah? :rolleyes:

still waiting 4 yr cny '18 happening lei....lol

BFOMF5
14-03-2018, 07:45 AM
Ya,ya...lucky 4 me, hope most the good pretty young gers all cum 2 me plz....lol :D

the empress new clothing....lol...

Are u going to start another round of eye test..
I need the test results for my annual eyes appointment in April...

..go until btm j8 eat dinner ah?
compares to A2...
A8 is nearer for ppl stay in Utama area
But
The birds nest shop make me a little worried...
as it is part of the Batam shopping packages tour itinerary.
Saw group of Sg aunties/uncles(and even China tourist) a few times

Oscar1325
14-03-2018, 10:31 AM
This weekend Batam anyone?

Black Page
14-03-2018, 08:52 PM
Yeah I know you regret the old times when Batam was a sinful den of vice and scammers, a no-go place for all good-manners people, and therefore a private playground for those smart guys who did not refrain to go to have a look (then discovered how good and cheap it was).
I visited for the first time when it was too late already (2010), but yet I think it was much better than now. In ten years, I am not sure what will be there.

nono1973
15-03-2018, 08:11 PM
Thank you. Is this at HB? As far as I knew, KTV at HB are not the "best in Batam".

Yes,its at Harbour Bay...the mentioned place is only good for a quickie at the MP for those who still have a couple of hours before heading back to Singapore. I think the KTV isnt opened during noontime,most likely they start business after 7pm like most other KTVs.

For those who needs to check out of hotel before 1pm,and have their ferry timing booked to leave Batam at an early evening. 1.5 hour of massage at 180k rupiah is still cheaper than Sillypore's S$50/hour.

Everyone's "best" were mostly different,hehehe...and i havent visit the KTV pub,so i cant comment. :D

U nwday veri free ya,go until btm j8 eat dinner ah?

Its actually quite a nice place to have dinner. Its CNY 1st few days,and its not so crowded (like a2 food court),yet can still feel the CNY ambiance. And the food,so far only tried the zhi char and chicken wing store,hmm....good! ;)

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/15/giphy-downsized-large.gif

...and as for whether cheap or not,its really up to individual,you know my standard of cheap were different from most others,hehehe... :p

CNY 2018? I simply went to places i mentioned that i will be going,hehehe...i will show you those photos later,hehehe... :p

goodman12345
16-03-2018, 12:02 AM
nono1973 got pass his HPV to his parents?

mildsven
16-03-2018, 02:59 AM
Yo anyone free to cheong together this from Fri till Sun?

iicycold
16-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Are u going to start another round of eye test..

uh? i look like i doin eye test meh? lol....i tht i was shwing off empress & her new clothing...u got see her clothings or no? :D

her dress pretty or no? :rolleyes:

http://www.pornpichost.com/images/2018/03/13/Ice-3.gif

i got readin frm sm fatty tales if a person can see her wearin her new clothes,he mus be sibei clever!! i stupiak la,cn't see lor....nthg wrong wit my eyes , jus smthg no rite wit my cleverness...lol :D

i admit i no clever on tis...lol

I need the test results for my annual eyes appointment in April...

i no provide test result la....lol,ani way,jus happen 2 hv one here 2 see if ani one eye got color blind or no...lol

http://images.yonghensq.com/images/2018/03/15/giphy2.gif

compares to A2...
A8 is nearer for ppl stay in Utama area

i tink tere's a Utama 98 or smthg...nt bad 2...lol...got another lovely fc smwhere nearby 2.

The birds nest shop make me a little worried...

aiyo,y u worry? no go tere durin day,jus go nite can liao lor...lol...so far nite time i go no tour ppl ard lei.. :cool:

Like tat ah? tat means tis kind of shp is....lol...jus like the empress new clothes...onli clever ppl go tere....stupiak ppl like me cn't go tere la & cn't see....:D

GREETING fr the Philippines.

may u enjoy yr philipines trip ya....lol

stopie
16-03-2018, 05:39 PM
How much do you pay for a FJ at a spa? Exclude massage. Say venus or fame.

Robo
17-03-2018, 09:57 AM
Is there any 4 hands massage can reccomend me bros?
Nvr tried before can anyone suggest me a place.

nono1973
17-03-2018, 10:53 AM

Last year 2017 CNY,there was a gigantic crowd at Tua Pek Kong temple,hehehe...this year,i happen to pick the right timing to go and there was practically very very little people in there....from the photos,you will notice there's not a single soul outside the temple,hehehe...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/16/DSC_0728.jpg

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/16/DSC_0727.jpg

Photos above was taken during the 1st few days of CNY 2018. :D

*photograph can sometime be quite deceiving,hehehe...how can Tua Pek Kong Temple be so quiet during a CNY in Batam,hehehe...it was the 2nd day of CNY,last year's Tua Pek Kong photos was on the 1st day of CNY. Still, i am quite amazed by the little crowd (or the no crowd at all photo,hehehe...). :p

PowerBenz
17-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Is there any 4 hands massage can reccomend me bros?

Sports massage do have four hands massage...

PowerBenz
17-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Anyone wanna join 6 april batam trip? Newbies are welcome...If keen pls pm for more details

Black Page
18-03-2018, 03:17 AM
I just received a quick videocall on wechat from a girl at Newton foodcourt.
It's such a strange feeling, if you are 10,000 km away in space and months away in time, immersed in a totally different world and environment, being reminded that at the very same time there is Newton, its music, hundreds people shaking heads, and of course girls to hunt in the darkness.

fde83
18-03-2018, 09:27 AM
there is Newton, it's music, hundreds people shaking heads

Must be atrocious music, to have hundreds of people shaking their heads.

deadrop
18-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Hi bro any good joints nowadays to recommend ?
Its been a long time...😄

nsmen05
19-03-2018, 12:45 AM
Hi bros will be there tml morning ... any bro wanna chiong tgt can pm me . I and my Friend only . Nowadays any nice or recommend

OnlyLiveOnce
19-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Hi bros will be there tml morning ... any bro wanna chiong tgt can pm me . I and my Friend only . Nowadays any nice or recommend

Get your girls from WeChat (great care) or Massage Joints, price 800 to 1500k without the middlemen (taxi or ojek drivers). Have fun.5

iicycold
20-03-2018, 12:25 AM
Last year 2017 CNY,there was a gigantic crowd at Tua Pek Kong temple,hehehe...this year,i happen to pick the right timing to go and there was practically very very little people in there....from the photos,you will notice there's not a single soul outside the temple,hehehe...

i was tere 2 on cny,but i go third day,it's aldy quite quiet liao...lol

is tat all u hv got 4 yr cny trip? Got go god of weath temple bo? :p

actually,almost all mp in btm aso hv...lol,jus order 2 gers 2 massage u lor...i meanin tat's wat i always do,i cn't cum mani times in a short frame of time,but can always ask 4 2 gers serve me special serv but i cum once...lol :p

i mean tat's me,every1 different fetish,tere was a few times i hv more than 4 hands special serv in btm too....lol,but tis will dependin if u lucky or no. :D

iicycold
20-03-2018, 12:32 AM
i no provide test result la....lol,ani way,jus happen 2 hv one here 2 see if ani one eye got color blind or no...lol

http://images.yonghensq.com/images/2018/03/15/giphy2.gif

see,no bodi needs an eye test....lol

but obviously like 'i go btm ,i open a sweet wrapper,i eat the sweet in it' post 2...lol.

How much do you pay for a FJ at a spa? Exclude massage. Say venus or fame.

i tht i aldy knw the pricing since i see u go b4?

aniway,jus 2 ans yr qn since no one bother 2...usually if i go men's spa & took up their package deal,i'll jus top up btw 100k-200k 4 fj. I say 100k-250k fj bcs i'll start frm 100k rp first...lol...i usually end with less than 200k,& as 4 more than 250k rp is reli rare.

Black Page
20-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Must be atrocious music, to have hundreds of people shaking their heads.
Someone finds that boring, as the entire Batam. I don't :cool:

froggo
21-03-2018, 12:03 AM
actually,almost all mp in btm aso hv...lol,jus order 2 gers 2 massage u lor...i meanin tat's wat i always do,i cn't cum mani times in a short frame of time,but can always ask 4 2 gers serve me special serv but i cum once...lol :p

i mean tat's me,every1 different fetish,tere was a few times i hv more than 4 hands special serv in btm too....lol,but tis will dependin if u lucky or no. :D

how much wld u normally have to pay for yr 4 hand, 6 hand & 8 hand massage in batam? without the special. :)

Black Page
21-03-2018, 12:11 AM
how much wld u normally have to pay for yr 4 hand, 6 hand & 8 hand massage in batam? without the special. :)

A "special" with 8 hands would be really SPECIAL. I could not find a different word, if not extraordinary.

Bluesman77
21-03-2018, 10:29 PM
Anyone at batam 22 march?

Me Siam Bu
22-03-2018, 01:20 PM
thinking to go on sat anyone? im new first time :( but only can go in morning go back evening

nono1973
22-03-2018, 02:32 PM
i was tere 2 on cny,but i go third day,it's aldy quite quiet liao...lol

is tat all u hv got 4 yr cny trip? Got go god of weath temple bo? :p

I did...i even go to Coastarina too,hehehe...but it was closed,so i ask the driver to driver to "look for" the God of Weath,hehehe...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/22/DSC_0819.jpg

It is CNY 2018's LOUDEST temple,hehehe...with all the CNY jingles. :D

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/22/giphy-downsized-large.gif

*notice the sun ray from the above photo? Hehehe...

BFOMF5
22-03-2018, 11:06 PM
i tink tere's a Utama 98 or smthg...nt bad 2...lol...got another lovely fc smwhere nearby 2.
97 n Lovely Garden good for drinking.
Food not much verity, mainly seafood BBQ.

aiyo,y u worry? no go tere durin day,jus go nite can liao lor...lol...so far nite time i go no tour ppl ard lei.. :cool:

IIRC...
Most A8 food stores close during day time..
Nost open when sun about to set.
That the dinner time for tour group.

may u enjoy yr philipines trip ya....lol

Not an easy trip.
But it is meaningful to give....
https://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25854/25854537e36b0a9302756b093f3e92933cb7fd0e.png
To .....
https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25854/258545826c3e4e84978c7e86cb4d983aedeb980c.jpg

starocean
23-03-2018, 01:05 AM
https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25854/258545826c3e4e84978c7e86cb4d983aedeb980c.jpg

it's good to have info but too much of non sex is a nuisance. this is a sex forum. not tour forum. sorry if felt offended.

Black Page
23-03-2018, 01:36 AM
To .....
Kudos for you. Kids need a good school even before good food, IMHO.

nitecrawllerr
23-03-2018, 10:31 AM

Hes balancing his Karma:D

BFOMF5
23-03-2018, 11:49 AM
You are right:D

BFOMF5
23-03-2018, 12:41 PM
I alrdy retired and settled down.
Pls don't expected juicy FR any more.
Occasionally I still give update on MPs n Hotels.

If you are "genuine" newby pls make some contribution first.

if you are old birds... you should know the ignored button right?

I think I didn't owe you any thgs right.

themikos
23-03-2018, 01:03 PM
Anyone going batam tonight and over the weekend? Interested to chiong together? Pm me pls..

Black Page
23-03-2018, 06:15 PM

Or maybe chasing mothers or older sisters?:D:D

goodman12345
24-03-2018, 01:17 AM
You are right:D

maybe he is a pedo

BFOMF5
24-03-2018, 08:13 AM
https://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25858/25858767f47bdfd53a94424351bbad2aa0a95016.png
you might experience delay...
If you going Sun morning or
rtn Sun evening.

BFOMF5
24-03-2018, 11:35 AM
Bro in btm can pls updated rp/S$ rate
Heard Balai bro got 10660 while XE 10yrs high at 10506
https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25859/25859152a878bb7620aa1f2c65f468c2dcc9eea1.png

TIA

Bigkuss
24-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Bros. Any one going batam for good friday long weekend ?

authenticanie
24-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Bro in btm can pls updated rp/S$ rate
Heard Balai bro got 10660 while XE 10yrs high at 10506

Only possible if counterfeit is involved,or the poster read the rate the other way around.

http://www.milking.me/images/2018/03/24/2016_05_18_4758_1463549098._large-Copy2.jpg

fde83
24-03-2018, 07:43 PM
Very happening at A2 on a Saturday night, different feel and crowd compared to windsor, loads of Singaporean around.

nono1973
24-03-2018, 08:12 PM

i am looking at almost the same thing in Batam too,just that my time is perhaps 15 to 20 years later. And i was studying the whole day S$5 food challenge in Batam,hehehe... You already made it and i am still learning...i am learning everyday whenever i am in Batam.

Thanks to bros in this thread,i finally found my tissue box in Top100 Nagoya,hehehe...6k rupiah each.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/24/DSC_0877.jpg

Actually,i am still looking for something like this one below :

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/24/DSC_0710.jpg

Found it in one of the eating place at Harbour Bay,but nowhere selling it...yet. :)

Black Page
25-03-2018, 04:41 AM
Only possible if counterfeit is involved,or the poster read the rate the other way around.
It happened once to me to get an exchange rate for USD vs. IDR a bit (<1%) higher than the one on XE.
I call that "market inefficiency", or a strong need of immediate foreign cash by that retailer, who was also betting on rates going up soon, or simply he was in need of immediate foreign cash because someone involved in black market offered him an even higher rate for immediate cash.

BFOMF5
25-03-2018, 06:59 PM
It happened once to me to get an exchange rate for USD vs. IDR a bit (<1%) higher than the one on XE.
I call that "market inefficiency", or a strong need of immediate foreign cash by that retailer, who was also betting on rates going up soon, or simply he was in need of immediate foreign cash because someone involved in black market offered him an even higher rate for immediate cash.
Agreed...It does happen,
Especially when the fluctuation is fast...
The staff might hv not got the update rate from boss.

iicycold
26-03-2018, 12:52 AM

almost every shp in btm can hv 4-8 hands massage brother...jus tell/ask recepr if u can hv 2-4 gers massage 4 yrself...lol,i learned tat in tis tread here 2... :D

i tried 8 hands massage b4,thx to a brother here,i tink no need me tell u aso knw who,i beter nt name him here,later he scold me...lol,but nwday i usually go for 2-3 gers massage instead. :p

i usual pay abt 176k for 2 gers, 264k rp for 3 gers to massage me. As 4 special,hmm...usually 1 ger can cost 50k-300k depends on wat i ask 4. Tere was a onli few time i got pay ea ger ard 500k rp for special among of the special(best of best). ;)

got one time even got smthg like tis done by 2 gers....lol

http://www.pornpichost.com/images/2018/03/23/massage-service.gif

no special but i tip 50k rp each ger. :o

i almost read wrongly lei...i almost read it as 'Kids need school b4 food' lei...wich is entirely different meaning of wat u say...lol

iicycold
26-03-2018, 01:05 AM
Pls don't expected juicy FR any more.
Occasionally I still give update on MPs n Hotels.

If you are "genuine" newby pls make some contribution first.

if you are old birds... you should know the ignored button right?

I think I didn't owe you any thgs right.

sorie ya,mus need 2 quote yr whole post bcs all of yr words in yr post is veri the meaningful 2 me.

Once upon tere got a king,he like wear new clothes,so the guy who make his clothes 4 him feel boring or bo liao,so he tells the king he gng make a new clthing 4 the king tat onli veri clever ppl can see...the rest of story u knw la...lol..& king wans see ppl see his clothes ma,so he tells ppl...bla bla bla....lol...

...wen i go 2 btm,i feel like emperor, my btm GERS whom i treat like empress like go sopping...so i bring em all 2 sopping 4 her 'new clothes'...gers aso sm time buy me 'sweets',i open the sweet wrapper & then eat the sweet in it...lol.

i shw off empress new clothes,but no shw my sweet wrapper...but too bad,i no so clever like the king himself,cn't see my ger's empress new clothes...lol

the empress new clothing....lol

http://www.pornpichost.com/images/2018/03/13/Ice-0.gif

...more here...

got ppl try 2 control ppl (i tink they're same person lor) on wat 2 post & wat no to 2 post but no wan 2 bring up his ownself exp on sex related topic @ btm himself lei...so i requote my empress's new clothes,hopefully he can see hw empress's clothes abv is made....lol....jus for laugh ani way.

worse still is,it becum nuisance 2 'it' wen a not-off topic dickscussion is not inside 'it' 's interest 2 wat 'it' like 2 see even though dickscussion is STILL within topic...lol...anione got notice similarity bo?

sorie ya, mar scholl holiday jus ovr,i nw day no much time 2 cum here contribute...lol,so i jus share my small tiny pizz of mind 4 nw. :D

the moral of story is,tose who try 2 teach ppl wat can post & wat cannot post r like the king inside the king's new clothes story? lol... i like my empress in btm better...lol...i aso like b a emperor in btm better ,playing wit my empress's clothes,rather play 'the king & his new clothes' in tis tread. i enjoy btm better ,than in sg & most other countries i visited. :p

iicycold
26-03-2018, 01:19 AM
It is CNY 2018's LOUDEST temple,hehehe...with all the CNY jingles.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/22/giphy-downsized-large.gif

*notice the sun ray from the above photo? Hehehe...

iz tat all 4 yr cny 18? look like the rays of weath shines upon u durin cny lei....got tio 4d/toto or no? :p

qing ming fest cuming soon...lol,wan join me 2 galang? :D

Not an easy trip.

u got good heart,watevr go qrd always cums ard...lol...:D

sm time a person ownself do bad,he/she aso dnt knw...so long ownself conscience is clear & try our ownself 2 do good,if can do better , even best. :p

Or maybe chasing mothers or older sisters?:D

innovative!! :D

ya,i tink he was given the buy back rate 10660-1...lol, but mistakenly tht it's 1-10660,it's quite common error...lol

idontwanttoknow
26-03-2018, 02:32 AM
Planning to go Batam this weekend for a day trip.. any recommended MP to recommend?

PowerBenz
26-03-2018, 11:00 AM
Anyone wanna join me to batam on 6 april?? 2d1n trip...newbie are welcome..pm for details if interested

logiteck
26-03-2018, 03:00 PM
Long long time no go Batam.
Due to work now I need go there, lost my old driver contact.
Anyone have any private driver contact? main purpose is to visit factories there.

Kindly pte message me thanks

jaxel82
26-03-2018, 04:08 PM
I was reading the newbie guide for Batam, he keeps mentioning "if you dare" for walking around Batam. Is it dangerous to walk around batam? A lot of crime there?

lee123
26-03-2018, 04:14 PM
I was reading the newbie guide for Batam, he keeps mentioning "if you dare" for walking around Batam. Is it dangerous to walk around batam? A lot of crime there?
Hi no dangerous if u go batam alone .Just when u go outside hotel , many ppl there ask u wan girl or not. If yes there bring u go booking to get comisen haha

Black Page
26-03-2018, 07:22 PM
What newbie guide? I believe some of them(*) are written by people who wants to scare people away to keep their own playground less populated.
Batam is more dangerous than Bugis (ahaha), but safer than KL.
If you are European or American, you feel relieved by the overall safety in KL.
So, there's an "upper layer" and a "lower layer" for everyone.

(*) (Is it really needed that I specify: "Some of them" are NOT the Guide of NONO! My friend Nono has been spoon-feeding people for years...)

mygirly
27-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Bro, safe lah...just don't flash yr valuables.
Stay alert n keep low profile.
Enjoy

werdnac
27-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone in Batam regulars met this girl before?

https://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25868/2586861891dcaf4971e9e5a68b0cf8e7425defd8.jpg

Let me know ok.

Kaboon
27-03-2018, 01:43 PM
All of a sudden,the newbie guide who helps newbie & first timer get started in btm becomes a guide "written by people who wants to scare people away to keep their own playground less populated."... hahaha...so much twisting & turning, no wonder the guide-writer choose not to share much with everyone anymore. Guess he is force by circumstances not to,now i understand.:rolleyes:

Common sense...common sense... :(

nono1973
27-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Hello bro, thanks for all your sharing in this Batam thread. It helped me out a lot last week when I made my first trip to Batam, but really kena chop carrot left and right. Other than formosa do u have any hotels that u recommend? Does all these other hotels have an in house massage? The in house massage girls are really like u said , open big lioness mouth every single time:mad:

Thank you for sharing. 1st,pardon me for putting your PM out in public becos your PM tells a story which i wish to share with the others. (i respect your privacy ,hence i censored off your name from the above pm quote) The massage girls in Kings can open their lioness mouth,but as a "consumer" ourselves,we can always turn them down,and/or re-negotiate a lower better price.

For myself,i only pay a little higher price if service is rendered beyond my expectation. I dont hold high expectation (or have similar expectation i have in other countries),if you ever read my summaries,hehehe...once i bargained to my intended lower price,the girls also have a lower expectation,and when i suddenly tip them a little more than they expected,they were much often very happy. When they are happy,they will try to know me. And when good service is rendered and when i return back to massage at the same place AGAIN,you bet the girls will remember me by hard and offered the same quality of service,if not better (or more)...hehehe...as for why the high price quoted by the girls,well...they kind of expect you to bargain down. ;)

Now back to your question. i dont recommend,but in Batam there are few hotels i kept in mind that have both lower range of massage service as well as convenience located to move around. Here,i will just name one of them...Batam City Hotel at Penuin area near to BCS mall. There is convenient for shopping (3 mins walk),massage is a few floors downward,price around 425k rupiah plus-minus which include a HJ (with free use of hot/cold pool and sauna too). Of course they will still open their lioness mouth if you are into "roaming and stripping" them,so bargaining is entirely up to you. The set back for Batam City Hotel, the area didnt offer much of other massage places where they will offer special. The penuin area were better known for their good tasty food tho,hehehe...

My apologies once more as i cannot share more than i wish to. Many Batam playground in my own opinion were badly spoilt. Just look at the price the girls quoted you,hehehe....and worse still if they die die refuse to back down during the bargaining. I kept my own private listing nowaday only around the hotel i often stay in. Believe it or not,Utama area of massage shops is now on par in terms of pricing for special service as compared to around Formosa and other areas of Batam (they used to be cheapest,but cheapest no longer exist there today,except for 1 or 2),hehehe...people are flooding there. Wherever there are more people,i stayed away as much. :p

From your PM,i deduce you havent REALLY explored Formosa area well enough,there are other playgrounds that are worthy. It just take some time and maybe S$7 to S$8 per try. Not expensive. Among 6 to 7 MILFs in any massage shops,surely there will be at least one lookable one,hehehe... originally i would want to use the word "beauty" instead of describing the one "girl" as just "lookable". But beauty is in the eye of the beholder,and not forgetting the man's meat and poison theory.

Clues :

1. walk forward where you stay 300 meters and look around (there's at least one very obvious one)

2. walk leftward 300 meters and look around (there's quite a handful of them,hehehe...)

3. walk backward 300 meters and look around (its already quite close to Utama area already)

4. I was actually wasnt going say walk "rightward" 300 meters,but i suddenly remembered a massage shop just got revamped (it went bankrupt some time ago). So its still worthy of your time and maybe about S$10 to try out.

5. King massage per hour massage is 110k rupiah before the member's discount. 10% off for normal card (free) ,15% off for Silver card, 20% off for Gold. Next time,try them without having the heart to take up any of their special service.

(About 15 girls in the MP,try them all out would cost 110k rupiah - 10% = 1.65 juta,and all of that cannot be done in one/two day)

One day when you learned to bargain well (with a smile),Batam's massage shops and Spas will become paradise,be it clean or dirty ones (it is to me now). It is all i can say here. (their culture is quite different from Singapore and Malaysia)

Finally,i sincerely hope and wish your next Batam trip will be better than your last one.

*for other bros who have PM-ed me,i believe this post would likely have answered most of your questions. I'm sorry i cant reply to everyone's PM,as i received more than half a dozen PM a week (sometime got more than a dozen),and work has kept me busy recently. :(

In hope for your understanding. May all Batam goer have a good and safe trip.

Cheers!

fde83
27-03-2018, 05:33 PM
Looks like almost all questions are directed at 1 way (secretly via pm) and yet answer can be share and discuss openly. Only control by 1 person. No wonder no fr anymore from this thread. All frs are sent to 1 person. Ask questions and in return give fr or summary to that 1 person. And got the blame for trying to control what to say or not to say. Brilliant!!

no dangerous, that's why you have bros asking to join when about to come batam.

lee123
27-03-2018, 05:40 PM
Hi bros,

https://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25868/2586861891dcaf4971e9e5a68b0cf8e7425defd8.jpg

Let me know ok.
bro wht happen to this girl?

far5han
27-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Am in batam till Saturday, virgin solo trip, staying at da vienna, any brothers want to meet up and chill or something hit me up, cheers.

Black Page
27-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Text deleted

iicycold
28-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Hi bros,

i nvr see yr ger b4...but hv u met these gers b4? :p

http://www.pornpichost.com/images/2018/03/27/Ice-Baby-1.jpg

http://www.pornpichost.com/images/2018/03/27/Ice-Baby-2.jpg

if no aso nvr nvrmind... :(

iicycold
28-03-2018, 12:08 PM
PM = Private message (& wat is pm use for?)

No fr can aso blame 1 person...tsk tsk tsk...wat is tat guy reli tinkin inside....lol

last time ppl here fight 4 rep pts tat cannot eat, today ppl wan start fight 4 fr wich aso cannot eat...seriously...lol...wat is the world cumming into.

(guess the hotel contest...lol)
http://www.pornpichost.com/images/2018/03/27/Ice-gif1.gif

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=17180466#post17180466

ppl 4get tere's smthg call free will...i look @ tose comments as ignorant...best is 2 jus ignore.

Trolling & being reasonable dn't match ea other....lol

jus my pizz of mind :D

Qing Ming festival on apr 5th...anione gng btm p galang? :cool:

reli buay tahan these ppl, i'm out...lol

BFOMF5
28-03-2018, 12:14 PM
So cute....
Look like under age leh...:D

Anyway....
XE tested 10514
now flat around 1050x

Any Bro can update NAGOYA rate?

Jokeryoker
28-03-2018, 12:31 PM
Anyone know any outcall girls for overnight?

iicycold
28-03-2018, 01:01 PM
One day when you learned to bargain well (with a smile),Batam's massage shops and Spas will become paradise,be it clean or dirty ones (it is to me now). It is all i can say here. (their culture is quite different from Singapore and Malaysia)

ya lor, ya lor...i go 2 btm,i open up the sweet wrapper & i eat the sweet in it...the sweet taste goody goody sweet...lol

(she mus've ate tose 'apple' frm u, nw mus need 2 find a prince 2 wake her up..lol)
http://www.pornpichost.com/images/2018/03/27/Ice-baby-3.jpg

u finally willin post so much info tis time,while other's post more than the usual 2 lines jus 2 try put u dwn...lol... no wonder u got so mani pm & tere's no one willin post fr here la....lol :D

iicycold
28-03-2018, 01:04 PM
So cute....
Look like under age leh...:D

underage? brother no ani hw say hor, can cost me 3 year 6 strokes in sg lei...lol...she say she cumin 22 lei...other says she nearly 30 stick liao lei...lol...i go believe who? :D

Anyway....
XE tested 10514
now flat around 1050x

1050x means wat? meanin it's frm 10501,10502,10503....10509 ah? but u say XE is 10514 lei? hw cum so big variance? meanin is 105xx lei...lol

see? if sm1 wan purposely pick on sm1, even smallest tiny thg like digits can aso pick de...lol...like tat where got gentleman...lol

i no mean wat i say 2 u hor,i jus use yr post as sample onli...lol...hope u big man got big heart,no anger wit small man like me. :p

Any Bro can update NAGOYA rate?

i y'day chg 10460 onli lei,today dn't knw...wat is the exchg rate tat's not-in-nagoya? (like btm ctr place or sekupang place or sg?) :confused:

if u smile,i win,if u no smile,i lose....lol

(shh...plz no tell anione hor,i'm actually veri clever wit metalmatics de...lol)
https://imger.co/images/2018/03/28/6fsT1.gif

Naka_Timo
28-03-2018, 02:28 PM
What newbie guide? I believe some of them(*)

(*) (Is it really needed that I specify: "Some of them" are NOT the Guide of NONO! My friend Nono has been spoon-feeding people for years...)

Yes, many of this type people around. Lurker

PowerBenz
28-03-2018, 10:57 PM
anyone 6 april batam trip?? if keen pm me

nehcaw
29-03-2018, 06:24 AM
I am planning my first trip to Batam...2d1n. A while ago, I read the forum, but I can't remember a damn thing:( So, I am re-reading some of the pages.

My agenda is simple: massage, booking joint for a girl overnight, and food.

As I skim through some of the postings, it seems like shops closes and new one pop open often.

My questions are:
if things are constantly evolving, when I read the threads here, how far back should I go? 6 months? Anything said more than 6 months ago is likely out of date?

bros nono and iicycold, are your helpful guides still valid?

nehcaw
29-03-2018, 06:25 AM
anyone 6 april batam trip?? if keen pm me

PM'ed you.

nono1973
29-03-2018, 08:28 AM
almost every shp in btm can hv 4-8 hands massage brother...jus tell/ask recepr if u can hv 2-4 gers massage 4 yrself...lol,i learned tat in tis tread here 2...

i tried 8 hands massage b4,thx to a brother here,i tink no need me tell u aso knw who,i beter nt name him here,later he scold me...lol,but nwday i usually go for 2-3 gers massage instead. :p

i usual pay abt 176k for 2 gers, 264k rp for 3 gers to massage me. As 4 special,hmm...usually 1 ger can cost 50k-300k depends on wat i ask 4. Tere was a onli few time i got pay ea ger ard 500k rp for special among of the special(best of best). ;)

Yes,plenty of 4 to 6 hands massage in batam,but not everyone of them has good enough coordination to provide a good massage. Hehehe...i already imagining 3 pairs of hands touching you everywhere while you are naked,hehehe... better still, 6 to 8 pairs of breastSSS brushing over your body. :D

iz tat all 4 yr cny 18? look like the rays of weath shines upon u durin cny lei....got tio 4d/toto or no?

Definitely not all,hehehe...still have Coastarina and Ocarina photos not out yet. :p

The birds at Coastarina that never get the chance to fly away...hehehe...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/27/DSC_0793.jpg

...and then there is this 20k rupiah voucher from Formosa hotel which i didnt keep it as souvenir like the one i had during CNY 2016 in Batam. I gave the voucher to a massage girl and she was very happy,hehehe...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/29/DSC_0765.jpg

And then there is this Ocarina...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/27/DSC_0803.jpg

...which i will show the strange version in my next reply post,hehehe...

qing ming fest cuming soon...lol,wan join me 2 galang?

You going to there to find Vietnam girls? :D

No,i am not going there,dont wish to bring anyone of them back to Singapore,hehehe...

far5han
29-03-2018, 10:18 AM
If anyone's here and wanna meet up to chill or something do holla, rookie mistake should have posted here about le solo trip, could have went with some of you brethren. Have a great day lads

l0sts0ulz
29-03-2018, 03:14 PM
Anyone going this weekend?

Black Page
29-03-2018, 06:09 PM
My questions are:
if things are constantly evolving, when I read the threads here, how far back should I go? 6 months? Anything said more than 6 months ago is likely out of date??
Places may open and close, girls may come and go, but the environment is always the same (except the obnoxious increase of prices and of tourism, consistently over the last 10 years).

Read reports and experiences of people, learn from their mistakes, see what they achieved, and aim at getting some of that, without minding much if those stories are years old. Of course, don't focus on specific places or girls, because you may not find today what was main spot years ago (ahem... where's Permata Indah?? :rolleyes:)

Personally, I am still doing basically the same I was doing 5 years ago (duly reported in long reports), except that the girls are not the same, and good and bad meetings alternate over the time. My daily routine is still the same.

My advice is to NOT OVERPLAN. It makes no sense, in my personal view, to prepare all details, the list of places to go, the list of things to do, etc.
Improvisation, flexibility, ability to catch good opportunities when they show up suddenly, ability to choose the bests option when you have the chance to choose between two alternate paths, are the key to make your stay enjoyable.

You want to book a girl? Read here and make a list of places, the prices people pays, but then hire a good ojek or taxi driver and ask him to take you to a LONG tour. Don't pick before having seen many places.

You want massage with special? Read here for a list of places and areas, then go and don't be stressed about "is this the best place?". There is no the "best place", but a wide range of possibilities, and good and bad luck.

You like pubs? Just go and do your "bar hopping". It's cheap.

Don't aim too high on your first visit, but extend progressively the scope of your explorations. For example, I would not recommend to take a girl from wechat or go to disco on your first time.

FatBaStard911
29-03-2018, 10:56 PM

Was thinking abt it.. Friday or Sat?

nehcaw
30-03-2018, 12:43 AM
Thanks Black Page. That makes a lot of sense.

Places may open and close, girls may come and go, but the environment is always the same (except the obnoxious increase of prices and of tourism, consistently over the last 10 years).

Read reports and experiences of people, learn from their mistakes, see what they achieved, and aim at getting some of that, without minding much if those stories are years old. Of course, don't focus on specific places or girls, because you may not find today what was main spot years ago (ahem... where's Permata Indah?? :rolleyes:)

Personally, I am still doing basically the same I was doing 5 years ago (duly reported in long reports), except that the girls are not the same, and good and bad meetings alternate over the time. My daily routine is still the same.

My advice is to NOT OVERPLAN. It makes no sense, in my personal view, to prepare all details, the list of places to go, the list of things to do, etc.
Improvisation, flexibility, ability to catch good opportunities when they show up suddenly, ability to choose the bests option when you have the chance to choose between two alternate paths, are the key to make your stay enjoyable.

You want to book a girl? Read here and make a list of places, the prices people pays, but then hire a good ojek or taxi driver and ask him to take you to a LONG tour. Don't pick before having seen many places.

You want massage with special? Read here for a list of places and areas, then go and don't be stressed about "is this the best place?". There is no the "best place", but a wide range of possibilities, and good and bad luck.

You like pubs? Just go and do your "bar hopping". It's cheap.

Don't aim too high on your first visit, but extend progressively the scope of your explorations. For example, I would not recommend to take a girl from wechat or go to disco on your first time.

Sengzi
30-03-2018, 10:57 AM
May I know where is Venus spa ? And what’s the price? Any good feedback? 😈

iicycold
30-03-2018, 11:14 AM
My questions are:
if things are constantly evolving, when I read the threads here, how far back should I go? 6 months? Anything said more than 6 months ago is likely out of date?

bros nono and iicycold, are your helpful guides still valid?

uh? got ppl got mention my name wor...i no write guide here lei but i knw the guide by nono is mean 4 help newbie & noob hw 2 start off btm easy de...as 4 hw 2 chiong btm & the latest update on places,mus mayb need 2 read further & read sm newer post in tread lor....lol.

A hw-to-start-off-btm guide hw 2 can out-date? unless hb bay ferry terminal & bc ferry terminal tear dwn,chg loc & change name 2 iicycold ferry terminal. & formosa hotel aso tear dwn,rebuild & name as iicycold hotel lor...lol...like tat then mayb his guide will out-dated...lol :D

as beginner,stay is rite place is crucial. I hear got ppl here say it's called step 1. :p

r'ber yr agenda is onli 4 2d1n...nt one week. :cool:

My agenda is simple: massage, booking joint for a girl overnight, and food.

...so tere's no point gng 2 until mani mani places & end up getting lost & blur. The place 2 stay in nono's guide aldy've practically hv all u need in yr agenda. Wat's left nw is jus hw 2 get tere...lol. ;)

(if u cn't find ovrnite ger,massage wit special & good food in where the guide tells u 2 stay in,then i tink can go buy a pizz of doufu & bang head liao...lol)

happy chiongin ya brother! :p

iicycold
30-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Yes,plenty of 4 to 6 hands massage in batam,but not everyone of them has good enough coordination to provide a good massage. Hehehe...i already imagining 3 pairs of hands touching you everywhere while you are naked,hehehe... better still, 6 to 8 pairs of breastSSS brushing over your body. :D

actually hor,inside hotel cn't use nurul gel de....onli can use oil...lol,otherwise later wet the hotel bed until housekeeping guy kao bei kao bu... :(

i like the 6-8 erected nipple touch my body skin kind of sensual massage rather than hv their breast brushing my body. Breast massage rubbing my body is good 4 showering onli,like u yrself use yr ownself hand 2 shower yrself,i use the gers neh neh 2 do tat wen i shower. :D So,wat so good abt tat? tat's y i prefer nipple-touch sensual massage,can always ask the gers do tat since knw em so well liao...lol :p

ya,ya...i waiting...u no try 2 steal the canon frm sentosa siloso hor...:D

jking onli ya

iicycold
30-03-2018, 12:18 PM
May I know where is Venus spa? What’s the price ? Any good feedback ? ��

here brother,try readin backward hor... :p

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16702840&postcount=8932

i no like go venus (@ BC) ,cos those few spa i no like 2 go...lol...they can b quite expensive,i onli go to....shh... :D

read back 2 find out more,i aso no like repeat & repeat de. Sorie ya,brother... :rolleyes:

iicycold
30-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Yes, many of this type people around.

nxt time mayb i go btm i gng 2 stay in hotel wit pool or big big bath tub...lol...i nwday short tio tis kind fetish below,may b can try it in btm nxt time...lol

http://www.pornpichost.com/images/2018/03/29/a1.gif

i knw not easy 2 hv it,but can always slowly slowly train the gers do it....but nt go on 2d1n,mus minimum 3d2n....lol :D

enjoyin btm the way i like it...lol...happy goody friday every one... :p

Naka_Timo
30-03-2018, 03:14 PM

Long time no heard from you, suddenly pop out like that.

fde83
30-03-2018, 03:19 PM
1 sgd to 10460 IDR. Hapi good Friday. Enjoy the long weekend

Black Page
30-03-2018, 09:16 PM
nxt time mayb i go btm i gng 2 stay in hotel wit pool or big big bath tub...lol...i nwday short tio tis kind fetish below,may b can try it in btm nxt time...lol
http://www.pornpichost.com/images/2018/03/29/a1.gif

Don't even think to try to do that in the pool of Harris Resort. The security guys are big.

miumiu6464
31-03-2018, 12:45 AM
Bath tub at Harmoni One should be large enough for both of you to play catching. But, it's at Batam Center, very inconvenient.

ndnd
31-03-2018, 05:15 AM

Try msg magix

Long time no heard from you, suddenly pop out like that.

He last appear was ST in M One biggest KTV room :D

nono1973
31-03-2018, 09:29 AM
And then there is this Ocarina...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/27/DSC_0803.jpg

Here...hehehe...they say its open,but they end up didnt....my cny set-back.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/31/DSC_0807.jpg

The hours they say they are suppose to open for business...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/31/DSC_0806.jpg

I didnt manage to get in but can only took a photo below,hehehe...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/03/31/DSC_0808.jpg

I didnt understand most of what these signage says anyway...just am just keep record.

hahaha...so much twisting & turning, no wonder the guide-writer choose not to share much with everyone anymore. Guess he is force by circumstances not to,now i understand.:rolleyes:

I still share,just not so much into details,then again...a lot of situation/s in this thread has "cold" my heart of sharing,it probably also colds the other willing bro's heart who were sharing previously too (otherwise how come i receive so much info, FRs and batam queries via PM). Batam is boring? Hehehe...not for me when there are varieties of girls to choose from,Vietnamese, Thai and PRCs...hehehe...even Indo Chinese too. Those who knew me well knows i am stingy enough not to pay higher than Singapore's lowest price in Batam for them. Believe me,i am only lying here...hehehe...so long those who are with me knew i am not and that would be enough.

Those who joined me in some of my Batam trips over the last 2 over years, they were about 90% non-sbf members. ;)

Talking about the varieties of girls,i have a question i wish to ask a long time ago but thinking that i probably wouldnt get an answer,so i didnt ask. Are there actually Russian/Ukraine working girls in Batam? :cool:

Batam is a simple place with pretty good 'varieties'. Maybe the others were right, nowaday i chose to drop myself off the rat-race,and the only place i still regularly goes to in my EVERY single long trip in Batam over the last 12 months is....Hang Nadim airport. :D

fde83
31-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Kudos my white brother, eating ikan bakar and drinking coconut alone. He seems to know how to cheong all by himself. Not boring after all.

BFOMF5
31-03-2018, 10:42 PM
I think....
The money changer beside holiday hotel must be panic and gave me this rate on Wednesdays night while the XE rate tested 10521. (10yrs high) :D
https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25883/258838324ceac356bff42690e09c844d06b8aac8.png
Would see if next week up again.:)

BFOMF5
31-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Here...hehehe...they say its open,but they end up didnt....

I had the same experience last year.:(

Batam is boring? Hehehe...not for me when there are varieties of girls to choose from,Vietnamese, Thai and PRCs...hehehe...even Indo Chinese too.....
how could it be boring?...
While some of N's customers parading in front of me to go to work each night when I at N's shop.

how could it be boring?...
When there put up a smile and call me Dadi..

The only bad thing is.....
I can see but no touch..:(
Is not my ear will become longer.

Are there actually Russian/Ukraine working girls in Batam? :cool:
Your question I really can't answer as I'm not a big spender....
But It does bring out my memory of my working days...while I was in JKT..
My host brought me to a entertainment compound in Hayam Wuruk name like
"something 2000"
They hv VIP karaoki room with attach bed room,dining area, private toilet...
And yes...they hv 金丝猫. IIRC they also hv "human sushi".

Batam is a simple place with pretty good 'varieties'. Maybe the others were right, nowaday i chose to drop myself off the rat-race,and the only place i still regularly goes to in my EVERY single long trip in Batam over the last 12 months is....Hang Nadim airport. :D
Look like you settles down soon.

BFOMF5
31-03-2018, 11:50 PM
i like the 6-8 erected nipple touch my body skin kind of sensual massage rather than hv their breast brushing my body. Breast massage rubbing my body is good 4 showering onli,like u yrself use yr ownself hand 2 shower yrself,i use the gers neh neh 2 do tat wen i shower. :D So,wat so good abt tat? tat's y i prefer nipple-touch sensual massage,can always ask the gers do tat since knw em so well liao...lol :p

6 -8 not enough lag....
I give you 12. :D

https://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25883/2588399399696397f9c24174fd31912ee8e82729.png