View Full Version : Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

nono1973
06-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Writing up to this part,i re-read your post again and realize that you said Happy 8 diagonally opposite, did you just enter Princess Salon? If that were the case, you just enter into a Morena branch,hehehe...

Day 4: Probably my best day. I have been in contact with a 30-yo girl who worked in one of the full service MPs in Johor Bahru. I knew she stays in Batam, and this day was the day I contacted her. She came over by around 4pm, and was ok to spend the whole night. When I asked her how much she wants, she said "up to you" :D Good time. The only girl who DFKed me. Did the deed in the afternoon, went for dinner, then drinks at NoName, then back to the hotel for another round. Slept in my arms whole night, and the next day I gave her 1.0m. She was happy.

You should have notice by now that good service and chemistry at most time require certain 2 party's understanding. And in Batam, the higher the price you pay,most time you wouldn't get the best, at times not even close to above average.

continue below...

Day 5: Worst day. I tried looking around via Wechat. This girl offered to come over. Now, I really do like LT, not because I am a serial bonker, but because i do like the feel of a warm soft feminine body hugging me to sleep. I asked her for her rates and she said 500k ST, 1.2m LT. Reasonable to me. So I asked her to come to the hotel, and I met her at the lobby. First thing I noticed, an OKT was with her. That should have set alarm bells ringing. But she was a really pretty little thing, and gave me a great smile, so I said ok. Back in the room she asked for money first. I confirmed (in my pidgin Bahasa) that it was until next morning for 1.2m. She said yes. So I paid her. Big mistake. The bonk was mediocre at best. No DFK, no DATY, no BJ let alone BBBJ. Lucky thing she really is so pretty I could still do the deed. Only time she came alive was during the bonk itself. After the bonk, we napped for a bit, then she got a series of messages and said she needed to meet a friend for one hour. Freaking bodoh me, still half asleep, I agreed. Of course, she never came back. So basically I spent 1.2m on a half-assed ST fj. Bad, expensive lesson learnt. Went back to Kampong Bule to get drunk to forget the experience.

A choice you made w/o understanding the culture, resulting in not-so-good results; in this case, its Wechat girls and worse, one with an OKT.

Next time, try to understand the basics. Read the guides on my signature 1st (and you will notice there's no wechat girls on my beginner's guide/s). Those who knew me knows i don't speak Bahasa...and I could still get by. And i learned to put Not-Knowing bahasa to my advantage.

I sincerely hope you learned something from "this day" and don't go making similar mistake again.

Other points:
1. I've got crushes on one of the singers in NoName (blonde-dyed. petite :p) and also the bass-guitarist (also blonde-dyed and petite... guitar is almost bigger than her) in Foreplay club. No idea how to approach them though.

This one you will have to check with Blackpage. One of the better 'hunter' I knew in this thread if you plan to hunt.

I prefer to 'shop' around.

2. Not all girls working in pubs in Kampong Bule will go out. I popped the question to about 8 bar girls and only two responded with prices. And prices for cewek in Kampong Bule have doubled in the 2 years since I was last there).

The price will always be higher on 1st quote, applies nearly everywhere in Batam. And it can at times come down by about half if you do not show 'interest' (or pretend not to).

Wait a min,you are at Kampong Bule,and bule means? They (the bule) practically dont bargain at all and what were they famous for in most 3rd world Asia's entertainment world? Make a guess...hehehe...if you are sitting in the girl's position,what would you do? (or what kind of price will you as a girl will likely quote?) i guess i dont have to spell it out so clearly,hehehe...and i bet you dont need to be a genius to guess the right answer. (even taxi drivers seeing a bule walking over to him will tends to quote a higher price too)

I might nickname Batam's kampong Bule as Kampong Bali,hehehe...

3. Ojek riders are now even more pushy. The only times I feel unsafe walking around Batam is when I have an ojek riding beside me and pestering me. Don't they take no for an answer?

Get used to it,its pretty much a norm when they notice someone walking on solo. I have had a few encounters just outside Formosa Hotel,i usually just tell them I already have a taxi driver/girl etc ,dont show interest in them and ignore them thereafter. They will at most time auto buzz off.

If i ever need a taxi or ojek,the one who keep stalking me will be the last person i will have in mind. Simple reason,for safety and to send them a clear signal that stalking equal zero business.

Note : This taxi/ojek stalkers has the tendency walk INTO the joint with me or massage shops,but the 1st thing i will tell papi or mami that i dont come with taxi and i dont know 'him' BEFORE i start choosing the girls. If they dont take out the taxi comm, even the joint will lose my business completely. And i am dead serious on this one,hehehe...as one who act like a "pest" deserve to be treated like one. Get chased out.

Anyway, from the above, was hoping some bros can enlighten me a little:
1. Is french kissing out of fashion in Batam? Out of five girls, only one did DFK and that was because she's worked in JB before. I know YMMV, Caveat Emptor and all that, but still, I'm a sucker for kisses and wondering if this depends on which booking joint the girl comes from?

I believe blackpage already replied to this one,the key word is Chemistry.

But here's the solution for myself. I pick girls who shows interest in me. 90% time I get all the DFK i look for as well as some DFK for my lil bro too,hehehe...but some of them wont initial a bbbj unless I prompt them to. At times,if i am lucky enough, i even get to 'test drive' the 3rd hole,hehehe...

2. From bro's experience, and with a budget of up to Rp500,000 per night, which centrally-located hotel has the strongest and fastest WIFI?

Hmm...if you are asking for centrally-located hotel,i would easily have blurted out Formosa but when you added the strongest and fastest wifi, it kind of tie my tongue up. I would still say Barelang Hotel base on my IT-senses.

Near to NED,lower priced (about 300k),newly set up wifi where everything else in it closest to brand new.

In any hotel,you can ask for room with better wifi network. Tell that to the receptionist,and if your room's network is not good,just ask for a change. Hence if wifi strength is your number one concern,always test it out 1st when you check into a room before you start unloading your baggage.

Dont forget to test the air-con and test-flush the toilet too.

3. I was at Planet, Planet 2, T1, NoName and Foreplay. And in every place, there were virtually no FLs. Where do the FLs hang out now? Or is it just because this year's holiday season seems to be rather quiet in Batam? Am just asking because in the distant past, some of my most memorable bonks were from FLs in the discos.

You are at the wrong place at the wrong time I guess. Disco FL usually appears around 2 am. Also, try Pacific and Newton the next time you are there. Just by being outside the premises at the right time and right evening,i was approached by no less than 20 girls,hehehe...and a handful can be rather pushy,trying to pull me into the discotheque whereby i need to politely turn them down firmly.

Any help and comments on my FR would be most appreciated

If you can afford 5.5 hours and around 90k rupiah x 5 ,try massage hopping during the day when you are looking for overnight girls not from booking joints. You never know what you might get. But please remember to always bargain down for their special services.

(note : 90k rupiah x 5 is base on an approximate 90k/hour of massage)

The BEST girls I had were much often the lower priced base on an apple-to-apple comparison of the similar category. Eg,SYT usually priced at 1.2 million rupiah and above but when I get a SYT at 700k to 1 million rupiah, their service standard surpass any of the 1.2+. I can then conclude (for myself) that the higher I pay, the badder their quality and service,hehehe...thats base solely on my own experience.

Bargaining is part of Indonesia's business culture, no service provider is going to blame you when you do that. If you dont bargain at all, the only one who lose out will most likely be yourself.

iicycold
06-01-2017, 11:26 PM
..but what is ATB?

I tink it means Across the Board or mayb it cld cheekily means All the Boys (All-Tranny-Boys). :D

Black Page
07-01-2017, 12:02 AM
This one you will have to check with Blackpage. One of the better 'hunter' I knew in this thread if you plan to hunt.

You are too kind. I am flattered. Thank you. I appreciate your appreciation :p

I already replied to his questions:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15469159&postcount=5076

Black Page
07-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Spotted this 20 year old Medan gal on a social media app and I am instantly mesmerized:

When I see her pix, my immediate thought is "STAY AWAY".
She looks that kind of girl who requests a lot of money, offers no service besides just sitting next to you or lying in bed, thinks she is the most beautiful in the country, probably is not even able to sustain a meaningful conversation besides polite smiles and "hihihi". Nono calles that "Princess attitude".
No thanks. A don't need a plastic doll.

hawkeye007
07-01-2017, 12:42 AM
She looks that kind of girl who requests a lot of money, offers no service besides just sitting next to you or lying in bed, thinks she is the most beautiful in the country, probably is not even able to sustain a meaningful conversation besides polite smiles and "hihihi". Nono calles that "Princess attitude".
No thanks. A don't need a plastic doll.

Don't judge too soon, bro Black Page, there are always exceptions to the norm. Take for example bro MiuMiu's celebrity-lookalike finds at Happy 8, who provided great service.

If luck & fate is on my side and I am able to locate her, I will provide what is hopefully a favourable report.. Hehehehe...

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 01:47 AM
Some acronyms that I learnt from other forum:

ATB - Ah Tiong Bu (China Bu / 阿中母)
VietBu - Vietnamese Bu
SiamBu - Thai Bu (Siam, old name for Thailand)
ATBDCPJHJ - Ah Tiong Bu De Cheese Pie Jin Ho Jiak (阿中母的芝士派很好吃 / China Bu's Chee Bye, Very The Nice)

Black Page
07-01-2017, 02:02 AM
Don't judge too soon, bro Black Page, there are always exceptions to the norm.
You are certainly right. But my immediate feeling when I see such photos is not positive... I just wanted to share that.

Black Page
07-01-2017, 02:05 AM
Some acronyms that I learnt from other forum:

ATB - Ah Tiong Bu (China Bu / 阿中母)
VietBu - Vietnamese Bu
SiamBu - Thai Bu (Siam, old name for Thailand)
ATBDCPJHJ - Ah Tiong Bu De Cheese Pie Jin Ho Jiak (阿中母的芝士派很好吃 / China Bu's Chee Bye, Very The Nice)

Interesting. But I wish I knew what is a "Bu"... :confused:
(You might wish to share that, just to let us non-Chinese speakers to participate :D)

hawkeye007
07-01-2017, 02:11 AM
Interesting. But I wish I knew what is a "Bu"... :confused:
(You might wish to share that, just to let us non-Chinese speakers to participate :D)

Bu is hokkien for woman...

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 02:11 AM
Bu - female species
Cheese pie - refers to vagina cos sounds near to how vagina is pronounced in Hokkien (Chee Bye)

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 02:14 AM
You are certainly right. But my immediate feeling when I see such photos is not positive... I just wanted to share that.

If the cost is not too high (around 1 juta +/-), I will still go for her despite the non service. I have a friend who always say... For such a pretty vase, to pay 1 juta to see her bouncing around in the room, is very cheap.

Black Page
07-01-2017, 05:26 AM
Bu is hokkien for woman...

And Ibu in Bahasa is lady/mother... so close

BFOMF5
07-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Last night Barry closed due to raid
Heard ah Long assisting police investigation.?

microdjsim
07-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Oo. Berry tio raid?

BFOMF5
07-01-2017, 10:07 AM
DONT WORRY LAH,!
IS JUST TIME for pre-CNY AngPao collection:D

nono1973
07-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Last night Barry closed due to raid
Heard ah Long assisting police investigation.?

This is going to be interesting, hehehe...when it comes to raid, its much often involve underage girl and/or drugs.

Thank you for the info. ;)

kookoo88
07-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Indeed.. me too was surprised because there wasnt any TH3.. Maybe silver and gold considered as 2 and 3. :D:D

BFOMF5
07-01-2017, 10:15 AM
I might be wrong but I think I have seen this photo in Balai thread.... Was she working there?:confused:
Ya look familiar
Let's check with Balai king kengng:D

BFOMF5
07-01-2017, 10:30 AM
and that medan girl hawk bro posted...that
pair of titties on 2nd photo...quite magnificent
your eyes been trecked by the "long-kan" :D

BFOMF5
07-01-2017, 11:29 AM
From my perspective, appearance atas or not isn't important,whats important is if the 'inside' of it is atas,hehehe...I am more into cheap and good aka in your term, atas yet cheap.

You har!
Ai chee, Ai pee, Kor ai dua-liap-ni:D
Can't beat you
*joking only*

Once you have an overnight booking girl, you are likely to feel "attached", hence restricting your movement. I usually leave my booking girl in my room for a couple of hours while I move around.

:( I'm worst..I felt "prisoned"

Hmm...why run away?
Not only need to run, you also hv to open your eyes big big to see if there is a tour bus/van around....
If you don't want to bump into unexpected friends n relatives that joined the regular batam tour.

IndoThai is one the MP, hv tie up with VIP Tour(a batam travels Agencies that provides inbound tour) to include them in the itinerary of those 2D1N Batam tour.

I am a lazy man,i want like to be serve like a King, if I am in your shoe, i will dial if I am looking for fast food. They deliver your order right to my room doorstep,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/12/19/0cYtT.jpg

Just google A&W delivery in Batam,hehehe...

Thks for the number:)

eric66
07-01-2017, 11:51 AM
What is the best time to go and book a girl from massage place like Happy 8 etc

fde83
07-01-2017, 12:14 PM
I'm not surprised. Expect more raids coming before CNY. Bro Hawkeye, I think u have start a which hunt because of this amoy. Soon u got bros asking in Jakarta threads. Lol

Bro Eric, all answers can be found in bro nono signature

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 12:40 PM
What is the best time to go and book a girl from massage place like Happy 8 etc

Usually these girls are supposed to be in the showroom, or at least be preparing for work around 11 am+.

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 12:44 PM
This is going to be interesting, hehehe...when it comes to raid, its much often involve underage girl and/or drugs.

Thank you for the info. ;)

Yes, since a few years back when I had a regular in New Berry, I already heard about Ah Long heavily involved in drugs. Hmmm... Leopard never changes its spots.

BFOMF5
07-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Dont forget to test the air-con and test-flush the toilet too.

Also check hot water
Never assume all hotel/room have hot water.
I had a bad experiences at UTAMA hotel.
Heater spoiled n also no room to change:(

Also in Dumai, the mgr of comfort hotel can tell me
"All hotel in dumai don't provide Hot water"

I would like to add on...
Check and test all BEFORE you make payment.
Mgr Dumai Comfort Hotel "payment entered system, no refunds":(

DONT ASSUME !

eric66
07-01-2017, 01:27 PM
If after I check in hotel around 3 pm, then I start looking for girls at these joints will it be too late. I am trying to look for ssyt. If I go before checkin hotel, how do I tell mami or papi where to send the girl to since I haven't gotten a room number? Sorry for so many questions as first time there

nono1973
07-01-2017, 02:11 PM
You har!
Ai chee, Ai pee, Kor ai dua-liap-ni:D
Can't beat you
*joking only*

Definitely have to, or else why would I go out of Sillypore to monger on a regular basis for.

In Sillypore,i often hear people saying, cheap things never good,...good things never cheap.

But in Batam, i begin to realize, good things never expensive,...expensive things never good.

*joking too*

:( I'm worst..I felt "prisoned"

Well,overnight booking girls at time will double as a security guard for me in my room. I feel relieve with a female bonkable security around,hehehe...and they have not often restricted me when I need to move around. (valuables still need to be well-hidden tho)

In most of my Batam trips, the girls I have often need to stay room-alone while I move about out of hotel,hehehe... I will some time bring them around if there is a need to,eg Temple trip,lunch,dinner,movies etc. Rarely for shopping, night spots nor massage/spa.

What does my girl do in my hotel room alone while I am out is another story altogether, hehehe...no,not asking them to separate out the 2 bags of green and red beans after I mix them together inside a big bowl.

Hint : Gaming can sometime be addictive and a home theater movie show usually last around 2 hours.

Not only need to run, you also hv to open your eyes big big to see if there is a tour bus/van around....
If you don't want to bump into unexpected friends n relatives that joined the regular batam tour.

Different people, different situation.

I often see friends, relatives, colleagues and ex colleagues,even members of SBF/other forums within hotel/s I stayed in,hehehe...never once have I bump into any of them in any tour groups.

Batam Center ferry terminal area is another place where I could see more familiar faces. Not forgetting nearly ALL of Batam tour groups picks up Sillypore tourists there too.

Just sharing.

IndoThai is one the MP, hv tie up with VIP Tour(a batam travels Agencies that provides inbound tour) to include them in the itinerary of those 2D1N Batam tour.

This part,i knew. If i have any intention to 'siam' these so called tour groups, make a guess what time of the day i should be there? Go online,check out their itineraries and those from other tour companies, all will be clear,hehehe...

My own go-for-massage theory :

1. Not many tour groups will bring their customer/s to a massage place during the morning time.

2. Not many tourists will prefer a massage after their meal.

Right time,right places...I am able to beat the crowd, i get cleaner bed sheets, fresher pussies and I also get to beat most competitions too. Most importantly, i am likely to have a better price at most times too,hehehe...quadruple win! ;)

Cheers!

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 02:15 PM
If after I check in hotel around 3 pm, then I start looking for girls at these joints will it be too late. I am trying to look for ssyt. If I go before checkin hotel, how do I tell mami or papi where to send the girl to since I haven't gotten a room number? Sorry for so many questions as first time there

Most hotels will let you check in early if you are at the hotel and they have empty rooms available. This is not Singapore or Bangkok or ... Hotels here quite flexible. Usually will also allow late check out up to 1 pm without extra charge. Beyond that might incur day rate.

As for booking at joints, payment is always upfront at the joint. (I know you didn't ask about this.) Okt will ask you whether you want the girl to follow you instantly (most time, this is assumed). Else, you need to tell them where to send the girl to. If you don't have a room yet, just tell them. Get the okt number and say you will inform him the room number later. Some okt will ask from you money for ojet / taxi for the girl. Hope this help you..

When's your trip?

to add on ...

3 pm will be a bit too late for most joints on a weekend. Happy8, Permata Indah and Bunga might still have girls available. I'm referring to Saturdays. For other days, you will still have more choices available. Anyway, if you're there early, try see if you can check in hotel. If not, you can either bring your belonging along when you go shopping for girls, or you can deposit your bags at the hotel reception. Do take our your valuables though.

Another place that you can deposit your bags for free... Supermarket. Most suoermarket, eg. Hypermart at Nagoya Hill Mall need customers who carry bags to deposit their bags before entering. Free too. I've often made use of these places when I'm already checked out of my hotel and won't be in the area near my hotel.

hwahyudi69
07-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Bros,

Where can I find Indon-Chinese in Batam?
I heard they are more obidient than PRC.

nono1973
07-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Reference to earlier food finding (seagull zi cha) post / guild , I've got one thing to report: mission accomplished ! Walked there from Nagoya mall, took me about less then 30 min of leisure stroll. Bro nono map spot on. Just follow it and u will reach seagull swee swee.

Credit to bro miumiu,if he never speak of how complicate it is to get to Hai Ou,i wouldn't have realise and replied. If bro Hawkeye didn't post about how to get to Sports massage,i wouldn't have looked up for a map.

Mixed feelings about the food. The fish head (ok it's fish body) steam boat is good. I ordered kan kong. Average. The salted egg chicken is a failure. No offence to anyone, just my two cents. And the price? Heheh. $165k plus coke. Cheap cheap. Almost no tourist there. I like it!

165k? How many of you were eating there? Its expensive to me for a one-person meal.

On the way there, saw a very happening food court behind da Vienna hotel. Not the burbur Johor, it's just behind da Vienna. Can see the hotel from seating place. Very full v bustling, smells good too! Too bad I've got limited stomach space for food. So got to kiv.

For good food, try the BCS aka penuin area.

For massage and booking joints,the Utama/Formosa/Biz Hotel area.

For night life,the NED area ,Newton Hotel or Pacific Palace Hotel.

Center of it all, Formosa and the other hotels around it.

Night activity is bumming around NED pub street. Sat in chilli pub and waitresses came up to me chat. Nothing happening there, ended disbursing 50k to each girl to chit chat away my evening . (I don't drink and I didn't buy them any drink. I recon they will prefer hard currency rather then fermented carbonated wheat drink) They waitress look good but I dunno how to ask them to follow me back. End up going off myself. Duh.

In most pubs, one of the few things I will do 1st is to ask for wifi password. Most of them should have, and then this is where my google translate comes into play. (I don't speak bahasa nor the malay language)

Oops forgot about the hotel. Stayed in barelang hotel. It's a small budget hotel around harmoni hotel area. Some taxi drivers don't even know of it. Easier to disembark at harmoni hotel and walk over. I paid $28 in agoda, which I recon is fair. The hotel is very new, so "no run down issues" at all. Nothing else to shout (or complain) about, a typical budget hotel. Location wise, I took about 10 min walk to formosa. Its located right along the NED, ideal place for brudders who want to go drinking. Also have KFC and mac Donald's around the corner.

Cool!!

Didn't get to have a good massage this time round. My usual place, Bridge massage, sent a hell of a steel finger masseur to massage me. Almost broke my old bones. Arrgghh! Saw another massage shop opposite farmosa, might give it a try next time. Or any bros here know of another cheap massage? Below 100k per hour.

For below 100k per hour massage, plenty of options within Formosa area.

Good massage with special or w/o? I prefer going to King,Indo Rasa,Maduran and idola than Sports massage. Indo Thai standard of massage is comparable with New Massage,except its a little more expensive on the whole.

Those that are bolded are below 100k per hour (and mostly MILF in their 30s or older).

That about sums up this short trip. Back to save $$$ and be back again soon!!

May your next trip be better than this one,hehehe...

Cheers!

eric66
07-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Bro miu, thanks for the information. I am going on a Friday. Taking the 0950 ferry to Batam center. So should I go straight to book the girl or can wait till I get a hotel room first? And then go after checkin around 2 pm? Which place has the most ssyt?

iicycold
07-01-2017, 03:16 PM

Finally i hv 2 agree w u. :p

Haiz....i'll add in page one

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=586297

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Bro miu, thanks for the information. I am going on a Friday. Taking the 0950 ferry to Batam center. So should I go straight to book the girl or can wait till I get a hotel room first? And then go after checkin around 2 pm? Which place has the most ssyt?

All timing below refers to Indonesia time.

You reach there around 1000 hrs. Taking a taxi to Nagoya will take about 20 mins +/- and cost 60k/70k in the ferry terminal. If you exit the terminal, cross the road and start walking towards the right, the further you walk, the more you're likely to knock off the 60k/70k quoted in the terminal. Will still cost you about 50k for the taxi trip. If you cross the road and take the pink mini bus, will cost you about 6k. But, it being a bus, means it will move and stop along the journey to pick up customer.

1030 is too early to go hunting. Which hotel you staying?

I would try to check in first. If cannot, then deposit my bags at the counter and go have a light meal before going shopping.

Every shop has its own fair share of syt, young milf, cooked milf etc. I suggest that you read the 1st 2 pages of this thread, grab the locations of the joints and visit 5-6 joints per day. You may end up finding someone you like. Remember, ssyt usually will cost more (common sense), might not have service and might come with princess sickness and suffer from stomachache more often. My great service hits have been those young milfs.

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Credit to bro miumiu,if he never speak of how complicate it is to get to Hai Ou,i wouldn't have realise and replied.

165k? How many of you were eating there? Its expensive to me for a one-person meal.

Usually, fish head steamboat will cost a bit more.

When I was there with Uncle M, we had fish head steamboat, stirfry broccoli with mushroom and fry egg, 3 rice as 2 drinks. It cost about 200k. To me, price is not considered expensive. And, happened to spot a "waitress" who's tall, slim and pretty. She should be related to the owner though.

iicycold
07-01-2017, 03:51 PM
When bro Miumiu told me about it before you,i could actually choose not to do anything about it since this is a public forum,as I have already put MOST animated photos on one single page (page 335). But out of consideration,I have chosen to fix the situation by converting MOST animated photos into links instead.

Then again I also didn't want my effort to go wasted, hence I am still keeping the exact same original summary intact BUT viewers can only see its Complete Form (http://www.realreviews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153048&p=2064843&viewfull=1#post2064843) if they sign up and reply to that thread (https://hive.am/35trip).Otherwise they will just be looking at the one that I have amended which would reduce much data usage when one were to browse that page via his mobile phone.

I reduced your phone data usage and yet i still get to keep my original summary intact. A win-win situation, dont you think so? I bet not many here would have thought of that, hehehe...

So yr 35th summary on page 335 (coincidence?). :D

Thoughtful move! Pulling most of yr animated pix inside 1 page b4 ani1 ask u 2 amend anithg so tat onli 1 page of the thread is being affected on mobile devices,the following rest of pages wn't. ;)

Nw tat u amended,the prob is resolve. :p

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 03:57 PM
So yr 35th summary on page 335 (coincidence?). :D

Thoughtful move! Pulling most of yr animated pix inside 1 page b4 ani1 ask u 2 amend anithg so tat onli 1 page of the thread is being affected on mobile devices,the following rest of pages wn't. ;)

Nw tat u amended,the prob is resolve. :p

Ya, that's some tricks that I couldn't have thought of myself. And to think that I've been making my living from the internet since 2004. Really cannot rest on my laurels where technology is concerned.

eric66
07-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Bro Mui, I am staying around BCS area and will only be there for 2D1N. So I don't really have time to shop around for girls. I will have to go straight to a good joint and then grab my girl. So what time do you think I should start shopping in order to see the most number of girls? Any joint I should go and see first?

Hurricane88
07-01-2017, 04:14 PM
Indonesia arrests 8 Vietnamese women in prostitution crackdown: report

By VnExpress January 7, 2017 | 02:33 pm GMT+7

https://www.sammyboyforum.com.my/showpost.php?p=15507104&postcount=33127

hawkeye007
07-01-2017, 04:17 PM
Good afternoon from a hot and sunny Batam...

Anyone care for a freshly made epok-epok? :D:D

iicycold
07-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Woah! Are they the TH4 girls in Octopus men's spa? :D

Few pages ago got a bro talk abt TH4 of tat spa got Vietbu (or ATB) gng @ 1 juta ST.

Indonesia arrests 8 Vietnamese women in prostitution crackdown: report

By VnExpress January 7, 2017 | 02:33 pm GMT+7

Officials said the women entered Indonesia as tourists but then worked illegally as sex workers.

Indonesian authorities have arrested 10 women suspected of doing sex work illegally for several weeks in Batam City, Riau Islands.

Eight of the 10 suspects are Vietnamese while the other two are Chinese. They are between 20 and 30 years old, according to Jakarta Post.

Batam Immigration Office Chief Teguh Prayitno was quoted as saying that the arrests were made in two separate raids on a boarding house and a club on Wednesday.

“They entered Batam via Jakarta. They have been operating in Batam for several weeks, accepting orders for sexual services by phone,” the official said.

He said the suspects claimed that they were tourists but could not show proof of tourist accommodations. “They will all be deported back to their countries,” he added.

Many young women from other countries are working as sex workers in Batam, according to the immigration office.

Sex work is illegal in both Indonesia and Vietnam.

Johnny2020
07-01-2017, 05:26 PM
If stay at Harmoni or Da Vienna Hotel, can order in room massage from Kings?

My first solo virgin maiden trip next weekend. Thanks Bro Nono for his detail posts. -his avid follower.

Johnny2020
07-01-2017, 05:39 PM
I noticed most hotel don't have in room safe box, how do you secure your valuables when bring back mm for overnight?

Leoric
07-01-2017, 05:46 PM
If stay at Harmoni or Da Vienna Hotel, can order in room massage from Kings?

Yes for da vienna,not sure abt Harmoni bcos never try before. It's weekend u are going,& Kings will only do outcall if there's enough girlpower (aka manpower) & won't do outcall if yr hotel is too far from formosa. ;)

If u look at some of nono's summaries,kings price list for out call already there.

I noticed most hotel don't have in room safe box, how do you secure your valuables when bring back mm for overnight?

On the contrary,most hotel in btm has safe boxes,it's either in-room safe or they are located at the recept. If u need to get an in-room safe,before u book yr hotel room,do check with them via email. Most online sites like booking.com & agoda shws if a particular hotel comes with a safe or not.

Hope that helps. :)

Black Page
07-01-2017, 05:49 PM
In most pubs, one of the few things I will do 1st is to ask for wifi password. Most of them should have, and then this is where my google translate comes into play. (I don't speak bahasa nor the malay language)

You can download the offline language package for most languages on Google Translate, incl. Bahasa Indonesia, English, and I think Chinese. It's a big file, so you might download it when you are under wifi even in Singapore if you are on a tight data budget.

It's very useful. You can translate also when you are offline. It's less accurate than the online translator, but it might be your choice also when you have a wifi available: when the network is very slow, translations can make you wait too much. Then, disconnect and use the offline package: immediate.

nono1973
07-01-2017, 05:55 PM
At this point of reading yr summary,i wonder if there'd be any ji gong altar in any temples of batam. I remember when i used to go to batam w my family some years back,the very first venues we often go to was to their temples. Praying for things to go smoothly in real life.

I don't remember seeing any Ji gong altar in Batam,maybe I did and might have forgotten. But I knw there's a Tai Shui altar at Windsor Tua Pek Kong Temple tho,hehehe....

And talking about Tai Shui,which are the Chinese Zodiac that offend Tai Sui (犯太岁) in year 2017 ?

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/08/wJW6g.jpg

Do’s and Don’ts For People who 犯太岁

1. First and most importantly is to have a positive mindset and do not worry over nothing because law of attraction does work if you are always thinking of the negative stuff.

2. Be involved and attend joyous celebrations as much as you can in order to rub some positive energies happy people and occasion.

3. Avoid attending funerals or going to hospital if you can.

4. You can choose to go for wisdom tooth extraction or blood donation as they are some ways to overcome 血光之灾

5. Do charity and do good

6. Avoid any extreme sports or any adventurous trips

7. Send your car for routine check to prevent any accidents on the road and of course drive carefully

8. Do not take any risky investment or career changes

9. Tai Sui dislikes noise and commotion. Avoid construction work including repair work or renovation.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/04/x0hHu.jpg
On my nxt trip,likely in 2017,i'd love to pay a visit to some of these temples there. A new year,& a new beginning,hopefully everything would be blessed to go smoothly.

If you are visiting Batam on the period of CNY,i will have to say that Windsor Tua Pek Kong is a must-go,hehehe...1st,it brings back those childhood times where your eyes will be tearing upon entering the temple due to the smokes from the incense. 2ndly,the lively spirit of the temple's celebration and the busy market surrounding is a sight lost over time in Sillypore. And when the sun is almost set, there's even a stage where the temple employ celebrities from Taiwan and other parts of Asia for some performance too.

Last and the best part is,you see a more unusual Tua Pek Kong temple on that day as compare to the other normal days you visited Batam. Beside just the crowd, you see how they pray there and a lot of thing is not normally seen during a normal time when one visit the same temple during non-festive season.

I have seen Tua Pek Kong Windsor during CNY 2016,this year for CNY 2017,i think I will go see how Tua Pek Kong temple Tiban celebrate CNY,hehehe...I am most likely to go to 2 different temple this time round. Maybe even 3,hehehe...since I might stay longer in Batam than usual.

Thx for sharing those details in yr summary, together with a few good lessons well-taught.

When I go Batam to buy an apple and pays for it (even at a low price),i am not doing anything not-good. When I go batam to buy an apple and not pay for it,now that's not-good. I still fail to understand why some human still sees prostitution or engaging the service of a prostitute as something dirty, something evil...hehehe...the theory of one kind of rice feeds a hundred,or perhaps thousand kind of man applies. Cultural difference,i guess.

My own illustration ; perhaps one day someone with another perspective might say buying an apple from the Nagoya Hill Mall's Hyper Mart supermarket is a dirty-doing and is a very evil thing to do,hehehe...

http://tryimg.com/8/2017/01/04/lIEaT.gif

tcss000
07-01-2017, 06:05 PM
apologies for missing some of the seniors reply / comments. Can't figure out how to use the "originally posted by xxxxxx" function, so gotta lump the few comments together.

Bro Nono : regarding da Vienna hotel massage, I didn't recall reading anything on it. I guessed that hotel's stuff are usually more expensive, so gave it a miss. I think they charge 300k for 90 min. But then again, if I did call for one and it turned out good , being able to just turn around after a massage/ shag and sleep is VERY song.

Hai Ou food ($145k for bill) is for myself, one pax. I went alone but ordered a lot of food. Could feed 2. No choice, want to try the food there but not enough mouth to eat those food....

Bro Miumiu : yes , seagull have pretty waitress. Cashier also swee!

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Good afternoon from a hot and sunny Batam...

Anyone care for a freshly made epok-epok? :D:D

These are great tasting. I first tried them last Wednesday. And at about 30 cents each, they are much better value than Old Chang Kee. And, I usually buy from those illegal curry of sellers, hawking outside MRT stations, selling them 3 for $1 claiming that they are from Batam.

After I ate these, don't think I'll buy those again.

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 06:13 PM
apologies for missing some of the seniors reply / comments. Can't figure out how to use the "originally posted by xxxxxx" function, so gotta lump the few comments together.

Bro Miumiu : yes , seagull have pretty waitress. Cashier also swee!

If you're on phone, just hit the Reply button on the bottom right hand corner of each message and it will automatically include that message as quote.

If you're on computer, you need to click on the multi-quote button of each message that you want to reply, then click on the Reply button at the bottom of the page and all these messages that you want to reply to, will be added as quoted.

Will try to beo the cashier next time I'm there.

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Bro Mui, I am staying around BCS area and will only be there for 2D1N. So I don't really have time to shop around for girls. I will have to go straight to a good joint and then grab my girl. So what time do you think I should start shopping in order to see the most number of girls? Any joint I should go and see first?

Hmm.. LOL.. of all places, you choose to stay at one with no booking joints and only 1/2/3 massage joints with plus plus services, including New Spa at Batam City Hotel. Only good thing is there are nice food at BCS area.

In this case, you will definitely going to use a taxi to get to the joints. Like my friend say, you got no much time? Then buy time. I have an the time I want when I'm in Batam, that's why I can afford to go shopping. I even walk from BCS to Nagoya Hill Mall.

But, since you don't have much time...

If that's case, I would negotiate with the taxi driver for a nominal 20k ride and ask him to bring you to booking joints. With joints offering up to 200k rp for commission, the will be driver who will take up this offer.

Johnny2020
07-01-2017, 06:42 PM
If I stay at harmoni or da vienna hotel, can I order in room massage from King?

I noted most hotel got no in room safe box, bring mm back for overnight. I worried valuable get stolen n mm gone missing when I sound asleep.

Next weekend going my first virgin trip to Batam. Thanks Nono Bro for his detail posting.

eric66
07-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Bro miu, so what time should I go shopping for girls on a Friday? And which few joints should I see first?

miumiu6464
07-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Bro miu, so what time should I go shopping for girls on a Friday? And which few joints should I see first?

Please reread this post

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15506989&postcount=5284

Especially the last paragraph.

Thanks.

nono1973
07-01-2017, 08:36 PM

Dont worry about it,no need to quote my post when replying to my post. (do not quote my whole long post or it might get removed) What you are doing now is fine for me since you are addressing your reply to me with my nick on it.

I read all posts in this thread except those who are on my ignore list and i usually reply in queue sequence at most time, if i have something to say/comment.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bro Nono : regarding da Vienna hotel massage, I didn't recall reading anything on it. I guessed that hotel's stuff are usually more expensive, so gave it a miss. I think they charge 300k for 90 min. But then again, if I did call for one and it turned out good , being able to just turn around after a massage/ shag and sleep is VERY song.

Regarding Da Vienna's Vienna Spa,its in one of my summary,the number 27th trip below (on April 2016) :

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?p=14509570#post14509570

It has the spa's brochure with pricing and their room pricing on both Kaha and walk in too. Next time you stay there,call for King's Massage girls to go over your room instead. You may need to go downstairs to pick her up if you order the massage during evening time if the security stops her.

Below is the price list of Kings Massage at Formosa Hotel :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/07/SHsD.jpg

250k for 2 hours of outcall massage

Add 130k more for another hour.

As for their telephone number,you will have to look back into my older summaries or just walk to formosa to check it out. Best is to call/email formosa hotel (or when you are in Batam,just call formosa via any hotel's reception counter you stay) and ask them for it. I am sure nobody here WILL NOT know formosa hotel's number if they are looking at this post using something call "internet",hehehe...

Hope my reply helps and thank you for sharing your FR.

Hai Ou food ($145k for bill) is for myself, one pax. I went alone but ordered a lot of food. Could feed 2. No choice, want to try the food there but not enough mouth to eat those food....

Hmm...so, its food for 2 pax,then its still considerably alright. A meal for one pax above 100k is consider high for me.

..seagull have pretty waitress. Cashier also swee!

I really hope one day you get to see marine live sea food's waitress (too bad it closes down),the one some bros here who joined me before in my past trips will know she looks like bro NK's girl,hehehe...too bad i didnt have a photo of her.

BFOMF5
07-01-2017, 09:07 PM
not enough mouth to eat those food....
!
wasted ....
Next time just give me a call...
We hv 2 mouths here can help.:)

BFOMF5
07-01-2017, 10:44 PM
epok-epok...

Not sure is it related to this store at Astro's "Wonderful curry puff"?

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23441/234414259a91ff09098695926b1552f61c417bef.jpg

They sell the same 3 types :
chicken , sardine and yam

The skin and pattern (for identification) that they Pack stuffing looks the same.

Price
Sweet
chicken 3k
sardine 3k
yam. 3.5k

Astro
chicken 3.5k
sardine 3.5k
yam 3.5k

Hv tried all types from both store.
Prefered the chicken fr Astro.

raftwee
07-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Hi guys do you have any contact or have know any spa or agents who has lactating ladies. Not keen in sex just for the milk only. Please do share if you have as I am planning a trip there.thanks

miumiu6464
08-01-2017, 01:32 AM
I really hope one day you get to see marine live sea food's waitress (too bad it closes down),the one some bros here who joined me before in my past trips will know she looks like bro NK's girl,hehehe...too bad i didnt have a photo of her.

I went Marine Live Seafood before, more than once. The waitress there, no fight. Hai Ou's win. No competition at all.

I was literally awe-struck by how beautiful she is. But, she's cold. No smile at all.

Nulgath
08-01-2017, 11:12 AM
I don't remember seeing any Ji gong altar in Batam,maybe I did and might have forgotten. But I knw there's a Tai Shui altar at Windsor Tua Pek Kong Temple tho,hehehe....

Oops! Thx,i think i might need to pray to tai sui in my trip. :D

Coffee? Tea? On me that day. :D

If you are visiting Batam on the period of CNY,i will have to say that Windsor Tua Pek Kong is a must-go,hehehe...1st,it brings back those childhood times where your eyes will be tearing upon entering the temple due to the smokes from the incense. 2ndly,the lively spirit of the temple's celebration and the busy market surrounding is a sight lost over time in Sillypore. And when the sun is almost set, there's even a stage where the temple employ celebrities from Taiwan and other parts of Asia for some performance too.

Oh yea,i knw. Those were the days that were long gone in sg. Years dwn the road,there might soon not even be real ppl cooking real food in sg anymore. :)

Hurricane88
08-01-2017, 11:38 AM

Just a friendly advice for those pray tai sui...:)

We can pray to tai sui on Lunar 4th day ie. on 31 Jan 2017 or after....remember to return to pray tai sui at the same temple after lunar 11th month before Winter Soltice which always fall before Xmas...:)

nono1973
08-01-2017, 11:48 AM

Please note that i made some amendment on which zodiac sign offend Tai Sui (犯太岁) in year 2017 on my previous post. I am following the standard of Sillypore temple rather than what i previous put up whereby the info was from online.

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15507422&postcount=5296

Different country,different time zone,i believe. So the accuracy lies more on the side Singapore/Malaysia side since most of us reside there.

A personal point of view. ;)

* see you in Batam if fate allows it. Tea if can choose,i want Teh Botol,coffee i want Luwak coffee,hehehe...

Oh yea,i knw. Those were the days that were long gone in sg. Years dwn the road,there might soon not even be real ppl cooking real food in sg anymore. :)

To get food cooked base on old time recipe,i think nearest will be JB and Batam,hehehe...and i am talking about good tasty Chinese food in Batam. :p

Nulgath
08-01-2017, 12:20 PM

We can pray to tai sui on Lunar 4th day ie. on 31 Jan 2017 or after....remember to return to pray tai sui at the same temple after lunar 11th month before Winter Soltice which always fall before Xmas...:)

Please note that i made some amendment on which zodiac sign offend Tai Sui (犯太岁) in year 2017 nn my previous post. I am following the standard of Sillypore temple rather than what i previous put up whereby the info was from online.

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15507422&postcount=5296

Different country,different time zone,i believe. So the accuracy lies more on the side Singapore/Malaysia side since most of us reside there.

Humbly noted with grateful thx. :)

* see you in Batam if fate allows it. Tea if can choose,i want Teh Botol,coffee i want Luwak coffee,hehehe...

@nono,if we are fated to meet,if you happen to go tiban tua pek kong,bring me there ok? I'm quite interest in the datok kong there. The last time i want to go there,taxi drivers all want to charge me 200k rp to & fro. In the end,i choose not to visit.

Luwak coffee or teh botel both also no problem. :D

nono1973
08-01-2017, 12:56 PM
@nono,if we are fated to meet,if you happen to go tiban tua pek kong,bring me there ok? I'm quite interest in the datok kong there. The last time i want to go there,taxi drivers all want to charge me 200k rp to & fro. In the end,i choose not to visit.

Yea,Tiban area is quite a distance from the Nagoya area,hence the taxi prices were at most time on a higher side. They also dont wish to come back to Nagoya with empty car too. I have brought quite a handful of bros here there before (and even more who are non-samster) over the last 2 years and i dont think i charge them anything ,hehehe...in some indirect ways,i think i have contributed to the building of that temple (they are still building it and not 100% complete yet).

We will see how,PM me when you get there,i will try to shift my CNY route schedule if time permits me to. The rest will have to leave it to fate. No promises.

Anyway,i have collected some info regarding 拿督公 aka grandpa Datok (base on my own translation),and since you asked,i will cut-queue a bit and just put it up here to share now.

* for those who didnt like to read (and know),please skip this post now.

Remember i said i was to share some info (intro) on Grandpa Datok (base on my own translation of 拿督公) when i write my latest 35th Batam trip summary (https://hive.am/35trip). Actually i didnt know very much about it and had done some read up after visiting the Tiban Tua Pek Kong Temple which i would like to share here.

Below is what i found (mix and match info extracted from the internet) :

Datuk Gong - Malay Deity of the Chinese

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/12/26/2yevB.jpg

Datuk Gong is also known as Datok Gong, Natu Gong (Natuk Kong) or Datuk Keramat / Keramat Datuk.

When the early Chinese migrated southward to the Malay Archipelago in the 15th century, they brought along their culture of Taoist Deities Worship to these lands.

They realized that to ensure security & prosperity in foreign lands,they have to enlist the help, protection and pay respect to the local guardian spirits and spirits of nature, alongside with their own Taoist deities.

The Chinese immigrants began to worship local spirit holy men, commonly called Datuk or Dato, meaning “chief” or “lord” in the Malay language,which soon became known as Datok or “Natoh” (or “Nadu”(拿督) in standard Mandarin). The suffix “gong” which means “lord” in Chinese was added to “Nadu” & hence Datok Gong or “Nadugong”,the Malay Deity, which is found only in Singapore,Malaysia & parts of Indonesia.

Short Video on Datok Kong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnyqnrzTj8w

Around the Malaysian countryside some small, yellow-colour or red-colour painted shrines by the roadside or under a tree can be found, and these shrines are usually worshipped by the residents living around the neighbourhood. The shrines are normally of a fusion Chinese-Malay design, with Islamic elements such as the crescent moon decorations. Inside the simple room, a small, decorated statue is venerated, depicting the Datuk. Around the statue offerings are brought, sometimes on a small altar in front of the datuk statue.

The Statue of Datok Kong (拿督公 Nadu-Gong) is commonly represented by a Malay man dressed in Traditional Malay Costume,wearing a formal Songkok (hat) on the head, Kris (Malay sword) & other traditional Malay court regalia & ceremonial objects would also be placed on the altar.

There are a total of nine types of Datuks, and that each of them were once great warriors and expert in Malay local martial arts, the Silat, except for the last Datuk. They were also known to possess great magical powers. Worshippers usually pray to Datuks for protection, good health, and good luck, and sometimes seek divine help to overcome their problems.

Below are the nine Datuks named according to their seniority from the eldest to the youngest:

1. Datuk Panglima Ali (Ali)
2. Datuk Panglima Hitam (Black)
3. Datuk Panglima Harimau (Tiger)
4. Datuk Panglima Hijau (Green)
5. Datuk Panglima Kuning (Yellow)
6. Datuk Panglima Putih (White)
7. Datuk Panglima Bisu (Mute)
8. Datuk Panglima Merah (Red)
9. Datuk Panglima Bongsu (Youngest)

When the Taoist Medium is in trance of Datok Gong, he will say prayers in Quaran Verses and speaks in Malay.

Datuk Gong Worship or similar in the Malay Community

Datok Gong Worship is not supposed to be practiced by the Malay Muslims. However, when in time of trouble, few Malays will secretly visit Spirit Medium of Datok Gong in privacy for help.

Before Islam reach Malay Archipelago, the locals were animistic in practice. The earlier Indian traders brought Hinduism & Buddhism,which combined with the local animistic beliefs.

Even then after the mass conversion to Islam, the inhabitants of the Southeast Asian Region & Malay Peninsula still retained many of their original animistic & Hindu way of Worship.

According to local Malay legend, Datuks were once human and were considered the "Forefathers of The Land" and sometimes also known as the "Spirit of The Land" or Na Tuk Kong (earth spirits), as the locals would call them. In Malay, pagan spirits are usually called Jin Kafir while, guardian spirits are called Penunggu or Datuk Keramat. Penunggu usually means watchman, guard or attendant.

Datok Keramats were seen as an alternative power to help in spiritual healing and grant protection. Mediums (bomoh) were engaged to enable communication between worshippers with the Datos and Keramats. The Datos and Keramats include spirits residing in trees, stones and even the spirits of well known local Muslim religious teachers (worshipped at their graves).

The worship of Datok Gong among Malays and Indian Muslims in Malaysia declined steadily due to constant clamping down on such activities by Islamic authorities. In Singapore, Muslims have the freedom to do whatever they want.

How to Worship Datuk Gong

Datuk Gong can be worshipped on any day. The basic offerings are a pair of white candles, 3 joss sticks and burning gum Benjamin (kemanyan). Na Tuk worshippers prepare special offerings for the Na Tuk on Thursday evenings. A set of betel nut leaves complete with lime (kapur), sliced betel nut (pinang), Javanese tobacco (tembakau Jawa) and palm cigarette leaves (rokok daun) are offered together with fruits and the basic offerings.

Every Na Tuk has different individual feast days. In the Northern States (Perlis, Kedah & Penang), worshippers usually slaughter chickens, and sometimes goats to honour the Na Tuk on the feast day. The chickens and cows must be Halal (slaughtered by a Muslim with prayer). Especially goats so as to make the offering allowable for the Na Tuk. The meat is later cooked in curry and offered to the Na Tuk together with turmeric rice(nasi kunyit). This offering is also done when worshippers who have their wishes granted (e.g. winning lucky numbers requested from the Na Tuk previously).

Worshippers usually offer fresh flowers, sireh (betelnuts), rokok daun (local hand rolled cigarettes), sliced pinang (areca nuts) and local fruits. An important part of the praying ritual is also to burn some kemenyan (benzoin - made of a local gum tree, when burnt will emit a smoky fragrant smell).

If their prayers are answered, the worshippers usually return to the shrine and make offerings or hold a Kenduri (feast).

The kenduri items usually consist of yellow saffron rice, lamb or chicken curries, vegetables, pisang rastali (bananas), young coconuts, rose syrup, cherrots (local cigars) and local fruits.

Pork items are considered impure and are therefore totally forbidden in a shrine; visitors are also asked to not show disrespect when inside or around a shrine.

In Singapore, the popular shrines of Datok Kongs are:

1) Kusu Island
2) Jiu-Tiao-Qiao Xin-Ba Na-Du-Gong Temple(九条桥新芭拿督坛), Tampines
3) Loyang Tua Peh Kong Temple

The beauty of Taoism is it is able to adapt to different cultures, blend-in and accept the spirit beings of other races and religions.

Some documentary videos in Cantonese regarding Datuk Gong :
(please keep an open mind when watching the below video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n72928fI40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETSjfkXWrO4

Believe it or not,its entirely up to individual.

Enjoy reading.

* i choose to Quote Lock the above info to prevent others from accidentally quoting my whole long post.

Luwak coffee or teh botel both also no problem.

Hehehehe...now i go batam got free drinks covered,hehehe...thanks!

BFOMF5
08-01-2017, 06:38 PM
Look like Barry is in big troubles...
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23444/23444926192f24fdc876a3da7d415e3b7f23805e.png

Cantthinkofany
08-01-2017, 07:00 PM

Means wht? Booking joints cant provide massage services?? Or do they meant ST?

iicycold
08-01-2017, 09:38 PM
A new booking joint was around there too (which i read from this thread).

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15437071&postcount=4874

Good info!

gng 2 btm soon. ;)

Yes,i see you really did from reading your question/s,hence i cut my reply-queue and replied you 1st.

Tis is reli rare of u. :)

Tips :

1. You can stay in any hotels as long as it is convenient for you to move from point to point.

2. This is the time where things,girls,massage and every other things will be higher than normal day (compare between weekend versus weekend). Remember to bargain or be prepare to pay MUCH higher than normal.

3. Be patience,be nice,be humble and avoid too much attention. Oh,and cut whatever expectation you have by at least half too.

4. Whichever hotel you are in,the hotel staffs would be a batam beginner's best bet (for the time being). People can run,hotel cannot run. Get their hotel name card if you are buying a sim card (you will need to at least have the hotel's number if their name card runs out).

5. In case you are visiting any of the Batam's Men spa :

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=14222350&postcount=317

...and go only before 3pm.

6. Get a full day driver if you have 2 or more people during a peak season like this. If you wish to book a full day taxi, you will need to ask around when you arrived to Batam. Below is my taxi reference for you :

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=14672476&postcount=2162

As always,such perfectionistic posting, covering info in such great details. :rolleyes:

Thx!

BFOMF5
08-01-2017, 10:20 PM

Winter Soltice will fall between 21/12-23/12.
As difference region, difference feng swee sifu might have their own way of calculating the exact date...
In general, just return prayer before 20/12 to play safe,

iicycold
08-01-2017, 11:07 PM
Some of the lesson i learned on that day in the Monkey King movie which i have been talking to my girl with,hehehe..$$$$$ic to break the ice.

http://tryimg.com/8/2016/12/15/lpBjn.gif

Taking away the religion part, every step in our life (path) is like a practice ...and every suffering (and blessing too) on embarking our journey in real life is somehow already predestined from the choice we made when we took that certain path (or made a certain choice).

I made a decision to travel to Batam,i have to take up its consequences regardless if it turns out good or bad (like real,hehehe...).

i just read yr latest summary frm yr signature, i tink u r the onli person i knw of who cld mix yr movie posts w btm so well here & yet can b sharin w yr ger. Reli lucky she din't faint. :p

For those lookin 4 ms perfect in btm, they r reli keepin super high expectation 4 a 2d1n trip & chances r,u knw i knw. Mayb 1 day,i shld start my recommendation of vietbu @ south of btm,pulau Galang after midnite for sssssyt. :D

Coffee? Tea? On me that day.

If u can see him tat day,ask him teach u hw 2 loc fiona xie & 刘亦飞 cat @ abt 1 juta & below. U will most surely be amazed @ hw he source. ;)

btm gers no need 2 be so expensive w him ard.

speakin base on exp...lol.

Trenz
09-01-2017, 01:34 AM
If u can see him tat day,ask him teach u hw 2 loc fiona xie & 刘亦飞 cat @ abt 1 juta & below. U will most surely be amazed @ hw he source. ;)

I double wat u just said. He can even help source me an ovrnite ssyt frm the ktv itself that would hv anytime cost me 1.6m at only a mill rp + a 50k-100k rp small tip for our translator after 130am btm time. :D

btm gers no need 2 be so expensive w him ard.

speakin base on exp...lol.

If only they read,they'd hv known step no. 1 is extremely crucial for beginners.

Like a fail-safe trigger. :D

justl00king
09-01-2017, 02:31 AM
If u can see him tat day,ask him teach u hw 2 loc fiona xie & 刘亦飞 cat @ abt 1 juta & below. .
Can get Fiona type standard there? Exciting! :p

Bros have fun trips in Batam! ;)

BFOMF5
09-01-2017, 03:36 AM
For those lookin 4 ms perfect in btm, they r reli keepin super high expectation 4 a 2d1n trip & chances r,u knw i knw. Mayb 1 day,i shld start my recommendation of vietbu @ south of btm,pulau Galang after midnite for sssssyt. :D

Can take this(the only one) bus at 10am (the only one trip)from Jodor terminal.. go and camp there:D

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23446/23446595820d7001f480b5c1916c711988e7ded9.jpg
:D

miumiu6464
09-01-2017, 07:37 AM

Good morning bros.

How would you guys rate this girl on the left?

eric66
09-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Very pretty 9/10. Bro miu you have the contact? Can share?

XXLCat
09-01-2017, 11:33 AM
Good morning bros.

Not able to see body figure :p

To me her beauty in terms of face is at least 8 ... :D

hawkeye007
09-01-2017, 11:37 AM

Good morning bros.

Good morning bro Miumiu..

Based on the picture, I would give a rating of 7.. SYT for sure, sweet looking but face a bit round. Hope she is not bah-bah...

nono1973
09-01-2017, 11:43 AM
Good to hearing u cming again in chinese new year 17. No forget must bring 2 chinese oranges cm my place bai nian ok.

Hehehe...go kick your door. :D

So,you will be there huh? *prepare ang bao*

Price-wise at IDR 250k for 2 hours may be slightly more expensive than other places like Bridge or Crown etc, but in terms of the quality, consistency and sheer value for money, there is none better in Batam.

Make an apple to apple comparison of the same type of MP,they are definitely one of the best of its category, and definitely surpassing Indo-Thai in price value and girls.

I was however surprise by New Spa's standard of massage able to come close to Indo Thai. Talking about quality massage here,hehehe...

3D2N virgin Batam trip quick report

I followed Bro Nono's guide and reach Formosa w/o any issue. Tried King massage and pay school fees- not able to bargain down to 300K so settled at 400k with no.20. Had failed to bargain down with number 12 which intended to chop super big carrot of asking 1m from me and not willing to lower the price, so skip her after 2 hour massage.

Number 12 has a 'Daddy' feeding her on a monthly basis, hence you unlikely be able to get any lower price. Unless she is being dump or she is horny that day, you might be able to have a chance of a 400k to 500k fj.

Do note that we chat girls already cost between 350k to 600k per pop (with 350k being rare and 400k less uncommon).

For member of Formosa Hotel, you will not be awarded any Formosa point if the booking is not done at Formosa website. You may also WhatsApp Formosa staff to arrange for 2-way taxi service from Habour Bay to Hotel and return trip @ 50k

Clever move for using the 50k 2 way taxi service. Really clever of you,hehehe... You actually forget something. You also get 10% off massage service when you are a member.

If you got yourself 2 x 2 hour massage,you should have saved 32k,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/04/hvRnm.jpg

If you read, phone number and its location no need me to spell out,hehehe...

I did not buy any SIM card, so I load the google maps while in Formosa Hotel and experience Batam by foot to Dynasty 99 where I paid 1.1m - I think I paid school fees again, Habour Bay to catch Assassin's Creed etc. Btw, many place have free WIFI, just need to ask politely.

Yes,not exactly necessary to get a sim card.

Hmm...you paid 1.1 million rupiah at Dynasty99? The Dynasty 99 beside Formosa hotel has closed down. Did you went to the other Dynasty99 near to NED area instead?

Food wise, had tried A2 food court and 双凤bak ku teh nearby the Biz Hotel along Baba Food Street. And strongly recommend not to miss the curry puff beside Biz hotel, eat it while is hot, super nice. Diana Kuet Lapis also cannot miss, smell super nice and make me hungry on the spot. Btw Diana Kue Lapis are able to deliver to your hotel, price are 250k for original and 300k for prunes kue lapis.

Luckily you didn't tried 双凤 bak kut teh at the Nagoya Hill Mall,hehehe...its the worse among the rest of the shops with the same name. 双凤 has quite a few branches in Batam,aka franchise. The best one is at Astro food court downstairs of Astro Hotel.

Just a personal preference.

Thanks to all Bro that had contributed in this forum to make my 1st Batam trip a smooth one, let aside the school fees that I had paid. I believe I will do better and continue to sharpen my bargaining skill during my next trip. Cheers.

No worries,bro...over time,you will just get better and better. And I sincerely thank you here for sharing your experience as a 1st timer to Batam. I hope your next Batam trip will be better than this one. Good luck!!

Cheers!

Thanks bro. Noted. Had quickly removed the numbers.

Thank you for being considerate, otherwise if it gets removed,i wont be able to reply to it.

Thank you. and cheers!

hornist
09-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Hi bros,

Just to check are the locations of the joints in the 1st and 2nd page of the thread still valid? Heading over next weekend and it's my virgin trip. Plan to visit 4-5 joints heh.

oreocheese
09-01-2017, 12:30 PM
bros, able to get any viagra/cialis at any pharmacies?

Leoric
09-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Remember i said i was to share some info (intro) on Grandpa Datok (base on my own translation of 拿督公) when i write my latest 35th Batam trip summary (https://hive.am/35trip). Actually i didnt know very much about it and had done some read up after visiting the Tiban Tua Pek Kong Temple which i would like to share here.

But I knw there's a Tai Shui altar at Windsor Tua Pek Kong Temple tho,hehehe....

Thx for share & info,appreciate it.

Just to check are the locations of the joints in the 1st and 2nd page of the thread still valid? Heading over next weekend and it's my virgin trip. Plan to visit 4-5 joints heh.

Yes,definitely still valid. But do note on the dates of the posting bcs updates were done in the other forum where nono able to make update amendment. He cannot edit anything here after 30 days of posting on this forum but he could on the other side.

For first timer,if u stay in the right hotel area,it's really hard to fail unless u are ultra picky on girls,or be expecting the best of the best which won't happen unless goodluck is with u.

Right hotel area mention in my post here don't mean BCS that side. It's at Nagoya area or anywhere within 5mins around Formosa.

U read, u could win,u don't read,u might have to come back here to pretend u win. Help is always available here in this thread if u willing to read.

Goodluck & Enjoy!

iicycold
09-01-2017, 01:31 PM
I am a lazy man,i want like to be serve like a King, if I am in your shoe, i will dial if I am looking for fast food. They deliver your order right to my room doorstep,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/12/19/0cYtT.jpg

Just google A&W delivery in Batam,hehehe...

Bro,take note btm A&W not 24h. :)

Ppl may thk it's same like kfc & mc tat is 24h.

Apparently there are many hidden rich folks who just out to spoil the market.

Get used 2 it bro,compare 2 bintan & Bali,btm's been doing quite well le. Hw mani countries in asia still hv S$55-S$70 for ovrnite for abt 15 hrs? Hw mani cities in asia still hv below 23 year syt @ less than S$110 for 15 hr ovrnite? & yet all of tis is onli abt 50mins 2 hv it all frm Sg. :D

Onli pl i can tink of nw tat can hold a match 2 btm is Tg Balai. :p

Thg is balai immigration custom veri corrupted.

okai
09-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Hi All Bros,

Just FYI, there is a new spa place just opened in Batam Centre area, called Venus Spa & Health Club and currently have promotion 30% off till this 15 Jan if I'm not wrong. I think it's applicable to the room only but not for the ladies. As for the service I have no idea because I am already sianz of chionging batam girls liao, perhaps you guys may keen to try out.
Here is the location https://g$$$$$l/maps/VLEuvqFaGn52
Just along the same street as Prudential or Chemistree Café. Nearest Hotel would be Sahid Batam Centre.
Hope this info helps, have fun!

hawkeye007
09-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Hi All Bros,

Just FYI, there is a new spa place just opened in Batam Centre area, called Venus Spa & Health Club and currently have promotion 30% off till this 15 Jan if I'm not wrong. I think it's applicable to the room only but not for the ladies. As for the service I have no idea because I am already sianz of chionging batam girls liao, perhaps you guys may keen to try out.
Here is the location https://g$$$$$l/maps/VLEuvqFaGn52
Just along the same street as Prudential or Chemistree Café. Nearest Hotel would be Sahid Batam Centre.
Hope this info helps, have fun!

Very interesting find! Finally something of interest in Batam Centre.

Can't access the link that you have provided though, any typo error?

I know where Prudential and Chemistree is, is this Venus Spa on the same stretch of shophouses facing the main road?

Do you have any idea on the types of packages available, eg HJ or FJ...

Thanks for this revelation!

nono1973
09-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Bro NoNo...
Noted that some pictures of your Utama walk were not up to date.

OM free free, like to kaypoh.
Yesterday I go down stair..
walk walk and took 2 photos

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23381/23381702c9d5f9fd347faf25b541f1df875aead9.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23381/23381767eb4ae96195f38d52b4e64864ee8d9a42.jpg

you may consider using it to edit and update to make it more complete.

Also you have some typo....
"Kris Kandy" should be "Sri Kandy" in stead.
:)

Thank you for pointing that out. I shant made any direct amendment to the spelling error but shall add in your photo update on the Utama Walk on the photo itself at the ending part.

The walk was done using google map updated as of Jan 2016.

The new version : (no worries,not animated pic and only cost 5mb plus on data)

http://picgur.org/images/2017/01/09/1WalkthruUtama-Updatedon05.01.2017.jpg

I will be using the same newly updated Utama walk thru as of this post onward. Older posts, i think I shall leave it as it is. Do noted that i have also expanded your posted links too, to become fully pictured.

Thank you for taking time to correct me.

*newbie is suggested to right click and "save as" a copy of the photo on the spoiler button's hidden file if they are staying around Utama area,Biz Hotel or Formosa Hotel.

Visited New Spa yesterday wanting to start the new year with a bang. Learnt from the GRO that due to some issues, their TH2 (FJ package) is temporarily suspended.

Good...good. Seems like w/o the TH1 and TH2 thingy it would benefit me more,hehehe...be prepare to get a better price. But also be prepared to hear lion-mouthed pricing when it become chaorupted.

The spa was very quiet, spotted only 2-3 other customers. Yesterday only had 5 massage gals available; GRO said that many massage gals did not show up for work as the night before was NYE, many of the gals probably hungover from booze or ON. Lol...

Hehehe...i dont know about you,you are saying on New Year day itself has not much customer...i seriously cannot help smiling at this one. It means something somewhere not right,hehehe...and its good news for me.

Massage was SOP, and while she was massaging my inner thighs, I could see she was looking lustily at my twitching erect dick (hehehe..), so I asked her if she wanted to fuck.

Honestly speaking,massage girls in this spa is actually quite good at their work. As in their massage standard is quite above average,better than those in Utama area and comparable with Hotel massage and higher end spa type.

She asked how much I wanted to give her, I said 200k and she responded with "250rb boleh, koko?".... ONZ...!!

Sound a bit like me,hehehe..."i 1st time come Batam,my friends tell me 100k hj and 200k fj",hehehe...

Nice try and well shot on this one!

Total damage was 233k for the TH1 package (massage w/ HJ) and 250k tips to the cewek for the FJ. Damn good value for a decent massage & a good fuck

You just broke my record of 250k package with 300k fj deal at another men's spa somewhere in Batam,hehehe...

Also,i checked out the looks of about 15 girls in that new found spa,their ugliest and fattest one was at least 6.5/10. So i see you got yourself a good deal.

Really nice! *drooling*

Black Page
09-01-2017, 06:28 PM
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23444/23444926192f24fdc876a3da7d415e3b7f23805e.png

Anybody knows more than what we read on the press?
Just a visit to collect some extra money before CNY, one of the many because the boss skipped a regular payment, or is there something more than that?

http://swarakepri.com/bpm-periksa-pemilik-dan-karyawan-new-berry-massage/

From the article above, the most amusing paragraph is maybe (sorry for the broken English, it's Google Translate):
BPM-PTSP head of Batam, Riau Gustian said that the site has been proven to violate permits issued by BPM-PTSP.
"The place was not to massage as a health, but rather a transaction and a haven for Bookingan, because when we asked penanggungjawabnya that berinisal CN, one person (ladies, red) can be paid 600-800 thousand," said Gustian Riau to SWARAKEPRI.COM.

What a finding. Only months of investigation and a task force set by Batam Police could discover all that.
It looks like the owner of New Berry really pissed out of the vase this time, probably refusing to accept some increase of the monthly bribe.

Black Page
09-01-2017, 06:44 PM
:eek:
Starting from the news page
http://swarakepri.com/bpm-periksa-pemilik-dan-karyawan-new-berry-massage/
there are several links to other related news, reporting that also other massage places have been raided, including HAPPY 8, uncovering a secret business related to sex. Investigators must have taken some empowering vitamins during Christmas holidays.

In one, we read (sorry for the broken English, it's Google Translate):
BATAM - Investment Agency One Stop (BPM-PTSP) Batam conducting raids at seven locations massage parlors in the district of Nagoya, Batam, Riau Islands, Friday (06/01/2017) night.
Razia which led directly Head of BPM-PTSP Batam Riau Gustian accompanied by the Head of Licensing and Head of Enforcement and Head of Lubuk Baja is related supervision license massage parlors.
The monitoring field, the Head of Enforcement Noviandra give a briefing to the dozens of team members BPM-PTSP Batam consisting of investigators and staff as well as municipal police personnel in front of Nagoya Hill Mall, before conducting searches to a number of massage parlors existing locations.
The team then divided by three to comb a number of locations massage parlors located in District Lubuk Baja.
Some locations massage parlors visited by a team of BPM among Thai Odyssey is located in a shopping complex Nagoya Hill Mall, Relax Massage Reflexology, Healthy Home Massage, Eagle Inn complex at Polaris Way, Javani Massage, JV Happy 8 Massage and New Berry Massage The complex is located in Nagoya Business Center.

The photo below will be heart-breaking for many:
http://swarakepri.com/bpm-segel-new-berry-massage-lubuk-baja/

microdjsim
09-01-2017, 07:05 PM
oh no... one of my fav cewek works there. Hope she ok. This is sad man.

BFOMF5
09-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Bro,take note btm A&W not 24h. :)

Ppl may thk it's same like kfc & mc tat is 24h.

Thks for the extra info:)

miumiu6464
09-01-2017, 08:09 PM
But, looks like Happy8 escape with just a slap on the wrist. My latest crushee was out in booking when it happened.

eric66
09-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Brother miu, so where can I find that girl that you posted the picture? I want to book her

microdjsim
09-01-2017, 08:36 PM
hope they don't raid the rest of the booking joint.

nono1973
09-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Anybody knows more than what we read on the press?

This is a yearly thing. Every major holidays like Hari Raya ramadan period and every pre-CNY period also have raids. Newton has been raid no less than half a dozen time on a yearly basis (guessing),they are still there,hehehe...i have yet to see a booking joint got raid till they must shut down from the few years of reading the old and new Batam thread. *touch wood*

Nearly 3 years in Batam,booking joints has blossom itself to a bigger number today. They are like Hydra with many heads,you try to cut off one,2 more grows in its place again. If i dont remember wrong,there was about 10 booking joint when i 1st started,hehehe...today? I didnt even bother to count. :D

To me,it is already becoming like a drama that the Batam police dept must put up for the public to watch every year. Its year end,Police also hope to get some bonuses too. Easiest way,just 'knock knock' and "money money" come. How to do that in simpler way,find a few scapegoats (in this case New Berry,Happy 8 and some smaller scale shops),and the surviving rest will 'bow'.

Win-win for all.

On a more temperamental note,i am also affected by New Berry's raid becos one of my back up CNY girl works there and her contract was suppose to end next month. Hope all's well for her.

Black Page
09-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Win-win for all.

Except for the girls...:(

nono1973
09-01-2017, 09:01 PM
Except for the girls...:(

I apologize for that insensitive remark.

My 'win-win for all' were referring between the business entities and the police.

Yes,the girls were pawn between the 2 parties (police and business person). I hope the girls on contract gets their money back which the boss were holding back.

(a major part of their work money were being held back during contract period,as told to me by some girls who works in New Berry before)

miumiu6464
09-01-2017, 09:39 PM
Yes, they don't get their share of the booking fee for daily booking. However, as and when they need money, they are able to take "cash loan" from their okt. Of course, these cash loan are deducted from their share of booking fee.

hawkeye007
09-01-2017, 10:29 PM
You just broke my record of 250k package with 300k fj deal at another men's spa somewhere in Batam,hehehe...

Also,i checked out the looks of about 15 girls in that new found spa,their ugliest and fattest one was at least 6.5/10. So i see you got yourself a good deal.

Really nice! *drooling*

I'm sure I would have been able to get it for 200k if I had insisted; I think she was horny enough. However, I decided not to be so "zek ah". Afterall, I need to be fair to the cewek too.. Hehe..

PM me if you want the name of this particular masseuse, maybe u can try and chiong for the 200k FJ and reclaim your record.. Hahaha...

Black Page
09-01-2017, 10:59 PM
I apologize for that insensitive remark.
My 'win-win for all' were referring between the business entities and the police.

No need to apologize! Everyone knows well you are a good one, not insensitive to human aspects. My remark was a kind of bitter humour, to highlight who is the loser in the middle between two strong ones.

(a major part of their work money were being held back during contract period,as told to me by some girls who works in New Berry before)
This is the saddest part. Police officers pretend to defend "morality", but actually damage more the weak ladies than the big boss.

BFOMF5
10-01-2017, 12:10 AM
This afternoon my girl told me that beri still closed,
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23450/2345012954231e62c640166765605dc2e0103463.png

Girls are crying for help, as Ah-Long was still under investigations. Can't withdraw $ fr boss...
Also Girl were not able to work, if not they should be able to get some food and tips fr tamu.

I told my girl that she was lucky to have left Beri earlier.

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23450/234501438cf64a13ad283f469335f85bab148b2d.png

BFOMF5
10-01-2017, 12:12 AM
She said she was grateful to meet me.
And complain that what Ah-Long had did to her and other girls.

And Ah-Long now hit the karma.
God is giving him a trial

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23450/2345001050ed161a7f18e0f00ea70e78a087e79c.png

She also offers food to some of the girls she met

I praised her and she replied:
"It really does not matter,
I pity them so I help them"

fde83
10-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the inside news bro. It's very sad to hear about the gals situation.

mr20k
10-01-2017, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the inside news bro. It's very sad to hear about the gals situation.

what so sad about it? They are whores and they choose to spread their legs to earn quick bucks.

AhPui8
10-01-2017, 04:26 AM
what so sad about it? They are whores and they choose to spread their legs to earn quick bucks.

Sad ? Ask them that feel sad to fuck spider better. Many talk cock very clever here. When pay OKT 1 million to 1.6 million for the gals. All no problem. When pay for massage special. Like to bargain until no tomorrow.

And where are all those fucker that say gals is human. Say we must pay OKT high prices so that the gals can have earning. Now so many smelly leg would like to bargain for massage special. Where are those fucking retard never come out and say something to help the massage gals to earn some extra money? And 100000 rupiah more for special is very big ?

One word to say. Many fucking loser here. You all know who i am talking and referring to. And LOSER NONO what is your say about bargain down special for massage? Massage girl no need money is it? You fucking hell know that sometime massage girl can only get 1 customer per day and you use this mind game to attack them and force them to accept fucking dirt cheap price for special.

Heil Hitler
10-01-2017, 07:15 AM
She said she was grateful to meet me.
And complain that what Ah-Long had did to her and other girls.

And Ah-Long now hit the karma.
God is giving him a trial

She also offers food to some of the girls she met

I praised her and she replied:
"It really does not matter,
I pity them so I help them"

Bro, sorry I'm a little confused. I thought Berry was run by a guy named ah teck. Is ah long also ah teck? And what's the issue with Berry?

miumiu6464
10-01-2017, 07:32 AM
Ah Tek I think is okt only.
Ah Long I think have some share in the business. Maybe it's last time.

But all these, just I think only. Maybe what I think is not important. Just had a very good breakfast and looking for some chit chat.

iicycold
10-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Can get Fiona type standard there? Exciting!

Sure,y not? If cannot find,i CHOP! (but not chop my 1 la...lol) :D

*joke onli*

hint - not in booking joint & less chance on weekend & smtime must depend yr luck

Bros have fun trips in Batam!

Thx bro.

Hope u've fun trip 2. ;)

Can take this(the only one) bus at 10am (the only one trip)from Jodor terminal.. go and camp there

Thx bro! Sm1 might try tat tis cming qing meng or tis lunar 7th mth festive. Where tat place has the most sssssyt vietbu after midnite. :D

If they heng heng can still da bao 1 or 2 back 2 sg w no xtra charge. :p

hornist
10-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Sorry bros for keep asking question. Can i know what time will the following joints open as i cant find it?

1)Happy8
2)Sedona
3)Bunga
4) Kuku
5) New Berry

Probably going to visit them this week on my trip there

nono1973
10-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Raising both hands & my foot 2 agree with (5),their aim appears 2 be living 4 the sole purpose jus 2 cause disruption,trouble & destruction 4 others more than anythg else good ,everywhere they set foot in.

I sit back,relax & watch em working on it in a regular basis.

http://img.slbii.com/images/2016/12/31/benjaminfranklin1.jpg

If one know its a stupid mistake,try not to make them again. Of course one has to recognize a stupid mistake 1st and that is sometime one of the hardest thing to do. Due to some level of pride, many would choose not to acknowledge (or admit) a stupid mistake. And then they REPEAT to proof it. Stupid? You bet...hehehe...

"i paid 1 juta for a nearly 30 years old 'SYT' in Batam for one shot,and i enjoy my best time with her in this trip."

Does that sound a bit familiar? Hehehe...to each his own, of course. The super-sour grape always taste so sweet to them.

In real life, some stupid mistake/s cannot be made more than once or there can be no turning back.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/10/qM0kd.jpg

I already had Chen Yu Yun, I've had Jessica Liu, and now, I just finished bonking Cecilia Cheung. Man... I love Batam.

Those girls you mentioned require high fuel...and oil prices is going up. My price point were usually a million rupiah and below. Chen Yu Yun no need to say already but...

Liu Yi Fei aka Crystal Liu

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/05/bxAsj.gif

Xie Wan Yu aka Fiona Xie

http://gifyu.com/images/Fiona510.gif

Their look-alike can all be found in Batam,hehehe...please dont believe me,i talk for fun only. So please do not PM me on where to find them.

Leoric
10-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Sorry bros for keep asking question. Can i know what time will the following joints open as i cant find it?

Knowing their opening hours only makes u visit those places @ an entire wrong timing. Your plan is like going to Changi Airport first & then head to NTU ,follow by Zoological garden.

Where do u plan to stay when u are in btm? & for how many nites? weekend or weekday? This are crucial points which u didn't consider?

fde83
10-01-2017, 12:08 PM

4) Kuku

Is this a new joint? I'm otw now.

microdjsim
10-01-2017, 12:13 PM
i think he mean "butterfly" joint

hornist
10-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Where do u plan to stay when u are in btm? & for how many nites? weekend or weekday? This are crucial points which u didn't consider?

Bro i will be staying at formosa hotel from sat-mon. Are the joints i mentioned ok for newbie to go?

AhPui8
10-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Talk cock and explain your stupidity is the most clever thing that you can do.

Tell me when you know a massage girl will maybe have a customer . And you force her to accept your dirt price. You very happy is it? You are really a loser of all loser if you think this way.

And 165K is very expensive? Ya you are a person who pay 1 dollar and want to get 1.50 worth from others.

(The fish head (ok it's fish body) steam boat is good. I ordered kan kong. salted egg chicken And the price? Heheh. $165k plus coke. Cheap cheap.)

Now got more than 1 person say is not expensive and you say expensive....hahaha. Marine seafood is the most cheapest seafood restaurant in batam. Now closed shop liao...hahah i very very happy.

And someone say i purposely misquote Pigletdidi sentence. Even stupid NONO know that piglet is talking about the temple and you act clever say i purposely misquote......hahahha. Stupid really no medicine to cure.

StarCity
10-01-2017, 04:38 PM
Just notice y'day u said u were going btm nxt weekend..

Heading over next weekend and it's my virgin trip. Plan to visit 4-5 joints heh.

..& today u changed yr mind?

so which sat-mon u going? Next week or this coming week sat?

sorie,i'm just puzzled.

hornist
10-01-2017, 05:10 PM
so which sat-mon u going? Next week or this coming week sat?

sorie,i'm just puzzled.

Bro i am going this sat. 14jan-16jan. Another thing to check with you all. If i get a taxi driver, do i need to pay him after visiting since he will be getting commissions from the joints?

Leoric
10-01-2017, 05:38 PM
Bro i will be staying at formosa hotel from sat-mon. Are the joints i mentioned ok for newbie to go?

If u are staying in Formosa,u can start with nono's 32nd summary to reach Happy 8 and then follow by New Berry

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15163910&postcount=3670

Here's part of his summary that'll bring u to Happy 8 first & later New Berry.

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15163933&postcount=3676

From here,the tricky part wld be gold bird sedona which i'll suggest u take a taxi or ojek there. It's not too far away. Unless u can find Batam Star hotel,sedona is just behind the whole block building. (ask taxi/ojek bring u to batam star hotel/lailai hotel)

To get to Kupukupu & Bunga,u will have to get to Nagoya Citywalk mall first whereby u will need to go through his 31st summary.

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=14991049&postcount=3105

Once u are at Nagoya citywalk mall,walk rite to the other end of the mall & look for Biz Hotel (ask around if u need to). Once u find Biz hotel,follow below post if u wish to walk from Biz hotel to Kupukupu, Bunga, Srikandy, MM, Indah2, Matahari ,Hawaii & maybe others.

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15514563&postcount=5333

Sat,i suggest u visit booking joint that were stated as 'massage' ard 12pm-1pm & those stated as ktv after 1pm. Sun just ADD another xtra hour to my mentioned timing.

Depending on yr choice of moving ard,walk or take taxi/ojek..all will work. I ask u how many nites u are staying in btm bcs first day wld probably be orientation day. Sun then wld then be the real deal. Rushing will almost guarantee u a bad result. :D

Remember to bargain down in all deals,& then compare yr bargaining for yr sat & then sun deal & u can understand better.

I'm replying yr post for one simple reason,bcs i notice u read but u were just unsure.

BFOMF5
10-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Bro, sorry I'm a little confused. I thought Berry was run by a guy named ah teck. Is ah long also ah teck? And what's the issue with Berry?
Ahlong. CEO
Sandra. CFO
Ah teck senoir OKT

iicycold
10-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Bro i will be staying at formosa hotel from sat-mon.

Since bro leo aldy certify u r not the 'open mouth & expect 2 be fed' kind,allow me 2 jus add a bit. As newbie,u took step one rite by stayin in the rite hotel,in case bookin joint shoppin fail,yr hotel got a ktv call Alishan,@ 730pm jus walk up there & ask for mami,tell her u wan book girl. Prepare 1.6 juta. :D

dn't forget take namecard hor.

Are the joints i mentioned ok for newbie to go?

except mm & indah2. ;)

miumiu6464
10-01-2017, 06:14 PM
If u are staying in Formosa,u can start with nono's 32nd summary to reach Happy 8 and then follow by New Berry

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15163910&postcount=3670

Here's part of his summary that'll bring u to Happy 8 first & later New Berry.

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15163933&postcount=3676

From here,the tricky part wld be gold bird sedona which i'll suggest u take a taxi or ojek there. It's not too far away. Unless u can find Batam Star hotel,sedona is just behind the whole block building. (ask taxi/ojek bring u to batam star hotel/lailai hotel)

To get to Kupukupu & Bunga,u will have to get to Nagoya Citywalk mall first whereby u will need to go through his 31st summary.

No offense, but if bro is already at Happy8/New Berry, I would just suggest he forget about going Gold bird and go Utama area straight. If he can't find his girl at Happy 8 where, in my opinion, have a wider choice of girls, then I don't think he will find his girl at Gold Bird too.. in addition, it's like he's already at Geylang, you ask him go Tampines for 1-2 joints, then go Tanjong Pagar for another 7 joints .

fde83
10-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Walk pass and seeing atek face sitting outside closed beri is priceless. Hope it can be resolve soon if not it be closed pass CNY.

Leoric
10-01-2017, 08:10 PM
No offense, ..

No offence taken,especially if it is from a positive contributor of this thread,but if u aren't,i might be pissed. :cool:

..but if bro is already at Happy8/New Berry, I would just suggest he forget about going Gold bird and go Utama area straight. If he can't find his girl at Happy 8 where, in my opinion, have a wider choice of girls, then I don't think he will find his girl at Gold Bird too..

Yes,i agree with yr pointer but tell that to him,& not me. i replied his post bcs he asked for :

Can i know what time will the following joints open as i cant find it?

1)Happy8
2)Sedona
3)Bunga
4) Kuku
5) New Berry

It's his walk as a first time visitor to btm,his choice,his time and his money to dispose for the 3d2n. I'm directing him where to find his answers he asked for,& not providing alternatives.

in addition, it's like he's already at Geylang, you ask him go Tampines for 1-2 joints, then go Tanjong Pagar for another 7 joints .

I didn't ask him to go. It was his original plan,i just chose not to alter any of it. ;)

Moreover,from New Berry to Btmstar hotel,with a taxi/ojek running in an unlikely 20km/hr speed, he'd still reach his destination in no more than 5mins. It'd likely be a waste of time & effort at the end of his day when it comes to choices & quality of girls, but i've to take into consideration that it's his first btm trip & his aspiration to explore base on his own plan.

Hope that clarifies. :)

@ Hornist,plz take note on bro miumiu6464's suggestion. It's important for you to know & note dwn.

miumiu6464
10-01-2017, 08:57 PM
I beg to differ.

I read it as he wanted to visit these joints, but after failing to find out their locations, he just posted here with the joint names in random order, asking for help.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. He got the help he needed.

Cheers.

hornist
10-01-2017, 09:11 PM
@ Hornist,plz take note on bro miumiu6464's suggestion. It's important for you to know & note dwn.

Thanks all for all your advices and feedbacks. I really appreciate them alot! Now hopefully my trip this weekend will be one to remember:) Cheers!

miumiu6464
10-01-2017, 09:40 PM
As it's your first trip, I would suggest that you pay a visit to Happy8 which is nearest to your hotel, then head to Utama area where there is at least 6 joints, mostly within 5-7 mins walk to each other. By then, it's likely that you would already have got your girl. The bro above had already covered the way to walk to the joints, so I won't repeat. I really encourage that you read the first 2 pages of this thread as nono had filled in a lot of useful info.

Why walk then?

Everyone can pay a taxi driver to bring him to booking joints. I'm going to assume that you can't speak much Malay. Booking a taxi driver a day is likely to cost you cheap2 at least 200k. Then, just by taking a taxi to these joints and actually book a girl, you incur another 100k-200k in commission to the driver. And, at the end of they say, I bet you will still not know how to get to the joint on your own, despite being 200k-300k rp out of the pocket.

... to add on ...

If you do decide to go Gold Bird, don't forget "The Link" and maybe Memory KTV. (OK, I take back Memory KTV. That joint is a waste of time.)

microdjsim
10-01-2017, 09:58 PM
WALK la. they are not far from each other, just that since you are 1st timer, you might have a hard time finding them. But they are easy to spot. Walking can help you familiarize the route in future.

Leoric
10-01-2017, 11:16 PM
I read it as he wanted to visit these joints, but after failing to find out their locations, he just posted here with the joint names in random order, asking for help.

In his first post on this thread,he asked abt the validity of page 1 & 2 info (he reads). In his next post,u will realize he asked for the opening & closing hours of the joints he listed that he'd plan to go. He knew abt the joint's location (or at least read abt it),but probably didn't know which to hit first (or go last) & didn't know hw he could bring himself there (he noticed nono's guide didn't have opening & closing hr of respective joints,again he reads) ,though he didn't state that part clear. Afterall, he says it's his virgin trip.(probably didn't make it there during Sept/Oct 2015)

Above is hw i define that he has at least read most parts of nono's guide. He put in the effort. It's also why i decide to reply him. Yr post help to jumpstart him to be more travel efficient,my post gets him to decide on his own.

Just like my reply to him below, pointing him to the direction to seek answers to his own question, with minimum suggestion to alter his original plan.

My previous post - https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15518141&postcount=5364 , also replying him in near similar way.

If i get a taxi driver, do i need to pay him after visiting since he will be getting commissions from the joints?

This will depend on yr negotiation with the taxi driver. Anything is possible in btm.

Take some time to read bro localbest & bro nono's btm transport postings :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15140057&postcount=3570

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=14672476&postcount=2162

Combine them both to give yrself a better idea for the question u just ask.

It'd be yr choice to make when u are there.

Leoric
10-01-2017, 11:48 PM
When I go Batam to buy an apple and pays for it (even at a low price),i am not doing anything not-good. When I go batam to buy an apple and not pay for it,now that's not-good. I still fail to understand why some human still sees prostitution or engaging the service of a prostitute as something dirty, something evil...hehehe...the theory of one kind of rice feeds a hundred,or perhaps thousand kind of man applies. Cultural difference,i guess.

My own illustration ; perhaps one day someone with another perspective might say buying an apple from the Nagoya Hill Mall's Hyper Mart supermarket is a dirty-doing and is a very evil thing to do,hehehe...

http://tryimg.com/8/2017/01/04/lIEaT.gif

Prostitute aka whore & sexual-service provider are afterall NOT considered as a form of human beings to SOME who engaged their service. They cannot go hungry,they can't feel pain,should have no emotions,& not suppose to be born by mothers. Whereas those who were in other professions other than prostitution & engaged their services were MORE humanly than them?

Ironically,base on almost all the FRs written in sammyboy forum,samster who engaged services from whores who spread their legs willingly for sm quick bucks do demand some level of GFE from them,didn't they? GFE stands for Girlfriend "Feel" Elements. DFK stands for deep french kiss. I see those abbreviation mostly in something called Field Reports aka FR all over the forum. :cool:

Buying apples in nagoya hypermart is neither dirty nor evil,those who have such thoughts most probably were. :)

http://www.showmyimage.com/images/2017/01/09/hszJGcBZm.jpg

miumiu6464
11-01-2017, 12:00 AM
It'd be yr choice to make when u are there.

OK, I didn't read in-depth. Sometimes, I can be the one who read just to clear unread posts. My bad.

To bro hornist

Just as you are trying to familiar yourself now before embarking on your virgin trip, don't stress yourself over it. You're on holiday. It's alright to make some mistake here or there. I'm sure many keyboard warriors here made mistake too. Me too. Just recognise it, and never repeat it.

... to add on ...

I just reread your reply to hornist, and notice your tip about massage joints vs KTV joints and the sequence to visit them. Interesting tip. Will best that in mind when I next visit fantasy island.

miumiu6464
11-01-2017, 12:11 AM
Duplicate post

nono1973
11-01-2017, 12:51 AM
Nothing to do,since i have no trip summary to write on Jan 2017 (and i have just finish my yearly summary for 2016), so decide to look into another area of Batam. I remember i visited some of their Batam local's home before and i asked them,how much their house cost them,they gave me some answers which i couldnt quite comprehend but today,i manage to get some clue on it,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/12/28/emo6x.jpg

A very basic home,not very expensive.

And then i took a step further and dig in more and found the below.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/12/28/hLStl.jpg

It gave me a rough gauge of their property pricing in the certain area and its types. Seriously,i arent interested to buy any properties in Batam nor rent one at this point of time. I just happen to chance upon it,dig in a little and who knows i may need the information in the future,hehehe...

Hmm...Nagoya Mansion is renting their apartment for 6 juta per month.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/12/28/mfQub.jpg

In my last trip,i have already paid (not exactly physically paid tho) nearly 2.5 juta for a 3 night stay. I am thinking,if i were to stay in Batam for 7 to 8 nights a month,wouldnt it be better that i rent a room there? (that is if i really do that,hehehe...)

Hmm...maybe in my next trip,i may go ask around out of fun...hehehe...and give those taxi drivers something to do.

Another unit for rent that looks pretty neat.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/12/28/1S4Ra.jpg

...and pretty affordable for all Sillyporean huh? Hehehe...

Now i am curious again,how much will Formosa Residence cost in terms of rental (or sale)? Hmm...may take at least 5 years to find out the final truth. (the last i heard,around S$92k+)

Just some digging in for curiosity reason/s, hehehe...if Tua Pek Kong allows it,may buy 1 or 2 of them for the fun of it.

Again,i talk only. Please ignore me if you do not like to read.

Black Page
11-01-2017, 06:46 AM
GFE stands for Girlfriend "Feel" Elements.

Nope: Girl-Friend Experience, opposed to PSE (Porn Star Experience)

miumiu6464
11-01-2017, 07:28 AM
Try OWE.

NONO will like this.

iicycold
11-01-2017, 10:52 AM
For first timer,if u stay in the right hotel area,it's really hard to fail unless u are ultra picky on girls,or be expecting the best of the best which won't happen unless goodluck is with u.

Right hotel area mention in my post here don't mean BCS that side. It's at Nagoya area or anywhere within 5mins around Formosa.

Seriously,i tink nono posts aldy mention b4 mani times liao, sm newbies jus chose nt 2 read. If 1 were 2 stay at the rite pl durin the beginning of their trip,even if they break their own 2 legs also can find nice-enuff girls. (break own 2 legs is i say 1,my own words :D)

Like tis kind of situation where the spoons w juicy pussies aldy reach up 2 their lips, hw 2 fail? unless he go btm 2 choose wife or luck really miserable. Till today still got newbies wan 2 try 2 step & jump on landmine 2 test if they can see fireworks...lol. :rolleyes:

http://i65.tinypic.com/e99nrl.jpg

U read, u could win,u don't read,u might have to come back here to pretend u win. Help is always available here in this thread if u willing to read.

cannot agree more. :cool:

BFOMF5
11-01-2017, 12:21 PM
This morning My girl said something like...
Police found drugs in L***'s BAG
L***'s arrested so Beri can't open...

[11/01 08:14]: L** mau dibawah polisi didalam brk L*** ada narkoba jdi beri tidak blh buka
[11/01 08:15] : Didalam bek L*** ada narkoba jadi L*** mau ditangkap polis jadi beri tidak boleh buka

Looks like Beri wouldn't open for a while....:(

fishingman
11-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Hehehe...go kick your door. :D

So,you will be there huh? *prepare ang bao*

yes,will b tere but i wn't b in same rm anymore. :D

pm me wen u tere.

amg bao i have many many but all empty 1, u want? :p

BFOMF5
11-01-2017, 11:02 PM
This morning My girl said something like...
Police found drugs in L***'s BAG
L***'s arrested so Beri can't open...

[11/01 08:14]: L** mau dibawah polisi didalam brk L*** ada narkoba jdi beri tidak blh buka
[11/01 08:15] : Didalam bek L*** ada narkoba jadi L*** mau ditangkap polis jadi beri tidak boleh buka

Looks like Beri wouldn't open for a while....:(

Tonight

Girl said : ...NB girls can't work again
Ah-Long bankrupt.

I asked: "You mean. beri's girl all left. Ah-Long bankrupt"?

She replied : yes, Ah-Long bankrupt, can not pay her girls.
NB Can't open again..
K(her friend ) return to JKT.

====================
[11/01 21:34] : .....anaknya gubar tak kerja lgi along bengerap
[11/01 21:45] : Maksud Anda. gadis semua meninggalkan beri. beri bangkrut
[11/01 21:56] Iyah ama along bengkerap tidak bisa bayar anaknya
[11/01 21:56] Beri tidak blh buka lgi
[11/01 21:57] K***** plng kejakarta
====================

Look like New Berry will become history.:(

XXLCat
12-01-2017, 01:06 AM
Tonight

Ah-Long bankrupt

Oh...... No...........:(:eek:

nono1973
12-01-2017, 01:18 AM
Hi. Can someone roughly tell me how's the scene like in Batam during CNY?

It will roughly be Christmas eve + New Year eve add together,if i am to reply you.

Is the cost for all gonna be expensive? Crowd wise I'm sure gonna be packed. Need some advise.

Most things regarding sex will be price up between 20% to 100% up for a period of around 10 to 14 days starting CNY eve. Its that time where OKT's knives will be at their SHARPEST over an entire year,hehehe...its also the time where the Foreign workers from Sillypore beats Sillyporean,Malaysian Bule and Arabians hands down in terms of paying for girls. Ever heard of more than 2 million rupiah girl in booking joint in this thread before? You will see plenty of such during CNY,hehehe...those cute cute SYT girls. ;)

Its also the time where i can hear many stories and get to see many running girls too (mostly happen to the foreign workers),hehehe...and the BEST ever time for me to evaluate most booking/massage joints in Batam too. Girls took up to more than 5 booking in a day,OKT dont entertain complain,refund etc.

As for the crowd,if you have been in Batam during any of the New Year eve or Christmas eve, simply add both together. Horizon ferry usually adds around 50% more ferry trips to cater for the enormous crowd between Sillypore to Harbour Bay (and vice versa back to Harbour Front) over the last 2 years on CNY eve,the 1st and 2nd day. This year round,it is link with a super long weekend. I cannot imagine what kind of masses Batam Center will be like on that 3 days,hehehe...

The rest,i would suggest you to read my summary links on my signature.

Tell her I have a regular masseuse that does the same but only charge me 200k. Counter-offered her, and surprise that she accept it. Through out the session, she kept trying to get me to pay her more. In the end, pay her 200k + 20k for ojet.

Good. I did the same about a year plus back,the thing is it was my booking girl who got me the girl,hehehe...the girl who is suppose to come to my room asked for 350k for 2 hour massage,i tell my girl to ask her not to come unless it is 200k for 2 hours. In the end she came for 200k for 2 hours but she only do less than 1.5 hour massage,citing the deal was for 200k for 1.5 hour.

She is a nice lady,did a full 2 hour good and with all smile and becos of her non-argumentative good attitude,i tip her an extra 50k for her job well-done. I even ask for round 2 the next evening too,hehehe...

In case you pointed that out as me trying to keep her from the public, I did reveal her name and joint to 2 bro's here. The rest, they need to read my hints and explore.

Reminds me of what i am already doing.

No offence meant, please. I don't see anyone having a go at NoNo for not revealing where this "Chen Yu Yun" is working (she's out of this job already, by the way) nor for not revealing where his secret garden is. For your info, "secret garden" by itself is already a subtle hint.

Be lenient with me please. I'm just encouraging newbies to explore and share here.

I shall reply you in a more jovial manner : (with the below)

http://gifyu.com/images/MonkeyNew.gif

为师一个打一百几十个,是很平常的事,但是我低调我不说 。

我的如来神掌多厉害,因为我低调,我也不说 。

Translate :

"I alone could pit against a few dozen people in a fight and its just a norm thing,but i kept myself low profile (and humble),and dont speak it out loud!!

My Buddha's palm skill is how powderful and how powderful, becos i keep low profile and still wont say it out !!!!! "

Want to know how powderful? Click on the spoiler button below to know.

But be warn tho,about 15mb data if your click it.

http://gifyu.com/images/BuddhasPalmc1fff.gif

The above joke was an illustration. And i am trying to imply is, if i tell you no one has ever try to take a bite off me in this thread over not revealing my secret garden publicly and the chen yuyun look-alike (and other celebrity-look-alike), would you believe me? I will say,try reading this thread again,hehehehe....

If its not becos my 如来神掌 (buddha's palm) 很厉害 (is very powderful), i would have been smash to dust a long time ago and no longer existed here,hehehe... *a just for laugh illustration*

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/05/bkdXt.jpg

My heart is at peace during my every posting (otherwise i will choose not to post at all) and my conscience is clear in my every Batam trip.

世事,岂能尽如人意,但求无愧我心

justl00king
12-01-2017, 01:44 AM
Liu Yi Fei aka Crystal Liu

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/05/bxAsj.gif

Xie Wan Yu aka Fiona Xie

http://gifyu.com/images/Fiona510.gif

Their look-alike can all be found in Batam,hehehe...please dont believe me,i talk for fun only. So please do not PM me on where to find them.
Nice! Though I dun do Batam...yet :D enjoy reading your posts and also FRs from bros here about their sexcapdes.
So keep up the good work!

No worries, will not PM u. But can u bring me along to show me where to book them? :p
Have more fun trips to Batam!

miumiu6464
12-01-2017, 05:12 AM
The above joke was an illustration. And i am trying to imply is, if i tell you no one has ever try to take a bite off me in this thread over not revealing my secret garden publicly and the chen yuyun look-alike (and other celebrity-look-alike), would you believe me? I will say,try reading this thread again,hehehehe....

If its not becos my 如来神掌 (buddha's palm) 很厉害 (is very powderful), i would have been smash to dust a long time ago and no longer existed here,hehehe... *a just for laugh illustration*

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/05/bkdXt.jpg

My heart is at peace during my every posting (otherwise i will choose not to post at all) and my conscience is clear in my every Batam trip.

世事,岂能尽如人意,但求无愧我心

LOL, understood. However, now that even I let it out that where these girls can be found, can they find them or not at these joints, is still a big question mark. After all, not everyone enjoy the type of access to view these 镇店之宝 one... Haizzz.. time to go practice my 独孤九剑..

aalphan43
12-01-2017, 11:21 AM
if tis movie cum out in btm durin cny17, tink we r gng to hv another year of monkey illustration to hear in tis thread. :D

Look like b4 the movie out already abt to start. :p

My previous post - https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15518141&postcount=5364 , also replying him in near similar way.

thx 4 the good info.

Very well-replied indeed. :)

AsuraWrath
12-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Go ahead and use it bro. I made it becos i saw your exchange rate post at the other thread and becos yours was a little too small,hehehe...but you may wish to tone down its size becos it is relative quite heavy for uploading and not many server could take the weight.

Thx bro,aldy using it. :D

Np,i'd downsize the file before upload. :)

Today's rate in Btm -

http://deffe.com/images/2017/01/12/giphy.gif

nono1973
12-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Will best that in mind when I next visit fantasy island.

Hehehe..now i will try to borrow your lines and quote your words,...there is actually an upcoming Funtasy island (an investment resort site) in Batam.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/12/iu4UF.jpg

Below there's an article taken from the Sillypore Straits Times news on June 2016 :

Indonesia warns developer against claiming island resort belongs to Singapore

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/12/hc7k8.jpg

JAKARTA - Indonesian authorities have warned a Singapore company against claiming that an island resort near Batam belongs to Singapore.

The Singapore-based developer, Funtasy Island Development (FID), had renamed Pulau Manis, a cluster of six islets north of Batam, as "Funtasy Island" when it recently unveiled its resort map, The Jakarta Post newspaper reported on Wednesday (June 1).

The islands were presented in colours denoting them as Singaporean territory, Riau Islands provincial tourism agency head, Mr Guntur Sakti, was quoted as saying. An edited version of the map on the website now shows the islands presented in a different colour.

"We already asked for an explanation from the Singaporean management. We gave them a warning not to make any sudden moves that would attract any negative perceptions," he said.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/12/LZgw3.jpg

But Singapore's Foreign Ministry said late Tuesday that it was "deeply puzzled" by the reports.

"Singapore has never disputed Indonesia's sovereignty over Pulau Manis and does not lay claim to the island," the spokesman said.

Mr Guntur said local authorities had lodged an official warning and requested clarification from the firm on Monday, but was told that the map was merely for marketing purposes.

"We are concerned that the islands might be claimed by Singapore and we don't want that to happen," he said.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/12/Nzvfq.jpg

According to the report, local army and navy personnel had also travelled to the resort on Sunday to plant a number of Indonesian red-and-white flags. Batam naval base chief Colonel Ribut Eko Suyatno said there were plans to build a naval post in the area to anticipate further actions.

Riau lawmaker Makmur Nasution said exclusive management of the islands was a violation of the 2007 Coastal and Small Islands Management Law.

"The local residents no longer live there, so the exclusive right to that island goes against the law. The government needs to set this straight," he was quoted as saying.

Billed as the region's largest eco-park resort, Funtasy Island is managed jointly by an Indonesian and Singaporean company, and has been developed over 20 years, said the report.

Funtasy Island site manager Oke Yusma Nurjaman previously revealed that the resort, worth an estimated Rp 2 trillion ($201.6 million) in investments, had already sold out, with most of the buyers coming from Singapore.

This resort investment don't come cheap,hehehe...according to the internet I read some time ago, it cost no less than 3/4 juta in Sin$ each,hehehe...but well,i guess it is worth that price since they promise buyers that they will be able to live alongside with the Dolphins, just about doorsteps away.

Anyway,its now sold out (according to news). So now even if one has that money, also cannot buy it 1st hand unless someone who previous bought it is willing to let go of what they already have and my guess is, it wont cost less than a juta Sin$? Hehehe...

Just sharing.

fde83
12-01-2017, 07:04 PM
My 2D1N action

Name: E****
Work place: A massage
Price: 300k

Name: I****
Work place: Restu massage
Price: 400k

Name:*****y
World place: Bunga (start work in batam for 1 week)
Price: 1.5mil
Service: cat bath, shower you, gfe, bbbj, missionary, doggy.

hawkeye007
12-01-2017, 09:34 PM
My 2D1N action

Name:*****y
World place: Bunga (start work in batam for 1 week)
Price: 1.5mil
Service: cat bath, shower you, gfe, bbbj, missionary, doggy.

1.5m for a 26 year old...??? :eek::eek:

fde83
12-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Thats right. Prettiest from all the selection. I when in at 12pm. New on the block. Just reach batam less than a week. No kid and tall. Voluptuous body. Mami won't budge on the price maybe she knows I curi ayam from her gals before. Anyway it's a eye turner. Even my other supir thought I took from FL. Not those young and small type which most apek would look for.

hawkeye007
12-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Review on VENUS SPA & HEALTH CLUB

Thanks for bro Okai for pointing out that there is a new spa in Batam Centre. Finally there is a place for naughty activities in that area, hehe..

Based on the information given by Okai, I went on a commando incursion to suss out the place

The dropped pin marks the location of the spa. It is located on Level 3 of this warehouse-looking building right next to this restaurant called Chemistree. The other prominent landmark is Prudential, which sits right next to Chemistree. Further down the road is Lovina Inn Batam Centre. On the opposite side of the road is Saung Sunda Sawargi restaurant.

Walk down the side road with Chemistree on your right and you should arrive at this area with the cloth banner; the elevator to the spa is located inside.

Exited the elevator and I was greeted with the below sight;

The 2 cashiers greeted me and handed me a locker key.

Was led to the locker & facilities area where I locked my barang2. Shorts and robe are provided in each locker. The area still looks rather spartan; being just opened about 1 week ago, the spa doesn't look completed yet.

At this moment, there is a small hot pool, an even smaller cold pool (looks like it can fit only 4pax) and a sauna room. Don't see any steam room or O2 room (there is however one "room" that is still bare concrete. Maybe that's a steam room in the future?).

The one thing that caught my attention were the TV screens that showed the pictures of the therapists. This is the only full facilities men's spa in Batam that shows the pictures of the therapists for your selection. There were about 15-20 therapists on the screen, with the available therapists in green, working therapists in blue and therapists who were off duty highlighted in white.

The GRO explained the package to me. The massage package is priced at 395k for executive room and 445k for suite room (comes with bath tub). This DOES NOT come with HJ. There is currently a 30% soft opening discount for these pricings until 15 Jan, not sure if they will extend the promotion.

To get HJ, you need to add on the DOUBLE PLEASURE option, which as the name suggests, gives you TWO handjobs; cost is 55k. Discounts are not applicable to the add-ons.

I understand that in the future, they will add on another option of having the therapists jack you off with their thighs, but this option is not active yet.

The executive room is standard, similar to the other men's spas with shower area but no TV.

The therapist that I picked (M**) is a 22yo SYT, but has already worked in Delta Spa for 4 years (3 years in Batam and 1 yr elsewhere). Quite tall and attractive, I would rate her a 7/10.

The sequence was a HJ first, followed by a good, strong massage (I was surprised that it was good, I usually don't expect much from therapists in HJ spas) and finished off with another HJ.

M** was very pleasant and we had a nice chat during the course of the session. I was surprised that there wasn't any upsell attempts given that she was formerly from Delta Spa. I offered her 100k, then 150k to take her clothes off but she declined. I asked her how much she wanted and she said 500k..!! :eek:

I told her that for 500k, I can get an FJ with change to spare and she just smiled. However, she allowed me to full autoroam and I managed to get my hands in her blouse and under her bra auto-tuning her nipples, so that's not too bad la.. In the end, just tipped her 50k.

After the session, settled my bill and left.

CONCLUSION

PROS
- Can see pictures of the therapists and make your choice based on what you see
- Massage is good and strong
- 2 HJs

CONS
- At 395k for 90min massage (without HJ), it is rather expensive without the 30% discount. I hope they continue with the discount
- I'll hazard a guess and say that the therapists are all seasoned lao jiaos from established spas like Delta, and they weld a BIG carrot chopping cleaver. 500k to strip..!! :eek: I'm still in shock.. Lol...

To conclude, if they continue with the 30% discount and I'm in the area, I will still RTM Venus Spa. If no more 30% discount, New Spa in BCH is still the far better option.

miumiu6464
13-01-2017, 05:58 AM
Thats right. Prettiest from all the selection. I when in at 12pm. New on the block. Just reach batam less than a week. No kid and tall. Voluptuous body. Mami won't budge on the price maybe she knows I curi ayam from her gals before. Anyway it's a eye turner. Even my other supir thought I took from FL. Not those young and small type which most apek would look for.

Mami = Ai Ling? My last booking from this place is 1.4 juta for 21 years old. Petite, pretty girl. A+ boobs, but that's expected for petite ones. So far, my bookings from this joint has been good experience, but the mami is very hard to get discount from her. But, she did know that I go for pretty, young, petite type.

I not ah pek hor... (Just read your last sentence)

TAYO
13-01-2017, 10:09 AM
Hi all.

Asking for feedback from all. I'm going to Batam next month, with group of friends. Should i go to massage n do the necessary or book at the joint booking and wait till night? Kinda lost and cofused. Hehe.

Thanks in advance to all.

BFOMF5
13-01-2017, 12:22 PM
NB updates :(
from N* my regular...

******Warning! *****
My apologies.....
if you don't like sad story
Pls skip this post....

Tonight

Ah-Long bankrupt.

I asked: "You mean. beri's girl all left. Ah-Long bankrupt"?

She replied : yes, Ah-Long bankrupt, can not pay her girls.
NB Can't open again..
K(her friend ) return to JKT.

====================
[11/01 21:34] : .....anaknya gubar tak kerja lgi along bengerap
[11/01 21:45] : Maksud Anda. gadis semua meninggalkan beri. beri bangkrut
[11/01 21:56] Iyah ama along bengkerap tidak bisa bayar anaknya
[11/01 21:56] Beri tidak blh buka lgi
[11/01 21:57] K***** plng kejakarta
====================

Last night Chat with N*
[12/01 19:43]: Koh anak beri kelantar semua nggak tanggung jawab

Girls been neglected and
All not been held liable (by Ah-Long)

[12/01 19:45] : Anak yg diberi tidur dijlnan
NB Girls slept on roadside?

[12/01 19:46] : Along tidak bisa ksh uang bayar anak
Ah-Long was not able to pay out.

[12/01 20:04]: Saya cakap sama mereka yu mau mkn, oke saya ksh. mereka nangis pada saya koh
She told them if they need food, she can give, and they crying to her..

[12/01 20:09] Saya kasihan pada mereka boleh gak saya memberi mkn
[12/01 20:10] Saya memberi makan pada mereka boleh tidak koh
She seek my permission to give more.

[12/01 20:11] BFOMF5 : Makan ok.
I agreed.

[12/01 20:13] : Saya mksh koh yu mau bantu mereka
She thanks me for helpings

[12/01 20:14]: N** bilang sama koh. I mau bagi buat makan pada mereka ternyata kata koh oke. N* makasih sama koh di izin memberi teman makan.
She relayed my agreement to beri girl's.
And thanks me again, for permitting her to provide food to her friends

[12/01 20:19] : Koh anak sepuluh anak minta makan. N* sedih sama mereka
10 girls asked for foods. She felt sad for them.

[12/01 20:24] : Saya bersyukur pada koh. ternyata tuhan baik pada N* tidak bekerja di beri lagi yah.
koh maksih. N* bertemu koh

She felt good with me and
Evidently God had been nice to her that she left NB.
She Thanks me for our encounter.

fde83
13-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the inside news bro. Makes me wana contact 3 gals I knew from beri thou. When I was there, the locals mention beri is still open via the back door (a small corridor between beri and the makan place where the gals ate).

nono1973
13-01-2017, 01:23 PM
During my vitalitas session, I told her I'll tip her if she strips; she ask how much. I said 100k and she looked shocked, and countered with 350k...! I rolled my eyeballs and told her 150k is the absolute most I will give her to get naked and let me autoroam, but she went down to 300k and refused to budge.

I may just be as shock as her if any girls in Batam were to quote me 300k to 350k just to see her naked,hehehe... I may be more dumbfound if any guys were to pay more than 200k rupiah just to see a girl naked in Batam,hehehe...my usual limit under normal circumstances is an extra 50k to 100k for any VAS (for places already with HJ-included package).

At this point,i do have a few questions (which is actually just one question).

1. May I ask if she's wearing her regular batik uniform (those traditional indo dressing) when she is doing her massage for you?

2. Or was she wearing her own dress?

The reason why I ask is becos it is not easy to roam the girls when they were in their spa uniform which I believe is specially designed not to allow guys to roam,hehehe...which should also be no easy to strip off. I kena that during my 1st visit. :p

(my next trip there would be my 6th,hehehe...)

No way I was going to pay 300k just to see her naked and grab her b-cup boobs (especially not when I had paid 250k for FJ in the same place 2 days ago), so i just left it at the usual HJ. I tahan longer than usual before cumming just to make her work harder and longer.. Didn't even give her a single rupiah for tips cos she pissed me off... Haha...

Yea,i wouldn't have tipped her too if I am in your shoe. Hence I often ask my friends who go to Batam to always start with the smallest 1st,then gradually add-on for more VAS (value-added-service). One will never know what he might get at the end of the day.

Its how my philosophy of 'pay more to get less' and 'pay less to get more' comes about. And that seems to happen in Batam most of the time,hehehe...and I am just adapting.

I hope that there won't be any (or many) bros who will succumb to her demands..!!!

If she can ask for 300k to 350k just for stripping off,i am dead sure there were already some not-so-wise who already succumbs.

Reminds me of King Massage, the few massage girls quoted 1 million rupiah for a FJ,and there must be already some not-so-intelligent/wise people who has ever paid her that amount before, hence she can come up with that kind of 'courage' for that kind of quotation, hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/06/fS6hD.jpg

...another analysis is,she totally dont wish to close your deal hence the bringing up of a sky high pricing. Probably already someone else's "sugar daughter". I do have my own way to bypass that tho, hehehe...

Girls name:

Jessica Liu - Via 1.3 juta
Cecilia Cheung - Ve 1.5 juta
(Ve is already booked when I messaged her at 12pm.)

The above and the below (above and below quotes) are of 2 different category, at least to me.

Another Celebrity Lookalike Nono mentioned before

Chen Yu Yun - XXXXX (22 years old,800k!!! Sedona, not Lookalike, but 气质 like her)
I used XXXXX for her name cos she had been taken out of the job already. Kena bao'ed liao.

Their prices were almost doubled, hence I don't go looking for this category of Jessica or Cecilia.

But if I see them at 700k to 1 juta, you will know I will be there ASAP. And before anyone knows it, they will be gone fast too (kana Bao-ed) .

And I believe you already know that this has not been impossible, just like 'Chen yu yun' at 800k. And with a taxi driver's presence.

I talk talk only,hehehe... :D

fde83
13-01-2017, 01:43 PM
It's official unless my inside scoop is lying to me, beri is still in business via the back door. I shall find out in person next weekend since I'm going there again. Happy cheonging fellow bros

Naka_Timo
13-01-2017, 01:53 PM
NB updates :(
from N* my regular...

******Warning! *****
My apologies.....
if you don't like sad story
Pls skip this post....

Last night Chat with N*
[12/01 19:43]: Koh anak beri kelantar semua nggak tanggung jawab

Girls been neglected and
All not been held liable (by Ah-Long)

[12/01 19:45] : Anak yg diberi tidur dijlnan
NB Girls slept on roadside?

[12/01 19:46] : Along tidak bisa ksh uang bayar anak
Ah-Long was not able to pay out.

[12/01 20:04]: Saya cakap sama mereka yu mau mkn, oke saya ksh. mereka nangis pada saya koh
She told them if they need food, she can give, and they crying to her..

[12/01 20:09] Saya kasihan pada mereka boleh gak saya memberi mkn
[12/01 20:10] Saya memberi makan pada mereka boleh tidak koh
She seek my permission to give more.

[12/01 20:11] BFOMF5 : Makan ok.
I agreed.

[12/01 20:13] : Saya mksh koh yu mau bantu mereka
She thanks me for helpings

[12/01 20:14]: N** bilang sama koh. I mau bagi buat makan pada mereka ternyata kata koh oke. N* makasih sama koh di izin memberi teman makan.
She relayed my agreement to beri girl's.
And thanks me again, for permitting her to provide food to her friends

[12/01 20:19] : Koh anak sepuluh anak minta makan. N* sedih sama mereka
10 girls asked for foods. She felt sad for them.

[12/01 20:24] : Saya bersyukur pada koh. ternyata tuhan baik pada N* tidak bekerja di beri lagi yah.
koh maksih. N* bertemu koh

She felt good with me and
Evidently God had been nice to her that she left NB.
She Thanks me for our encounter.

That make the end of NB, but heard they have merge with other house already.

fde83
13-01-2017, 02:06 PM

I'm not surprise if it's MM, saw a few.

miumiu6464
13-01-2017, 04:00 PM
And I believe you already know that this has not been impossible, just like 'Chen yu yun' at 800k. And with a taxi driver's presence.

I talk talk only,hehehe... :D

That's also the negative point of being too familiar with okts. They know the type that I go for, and hence, try to carrot me for it. No worries, I just bring bros out of the joints or I did the next best thing, ST these starlets. At least, I'm still being charged lesser for ST then other bros.

Partly why too I've been venturing into wechat and ST girls.

Should I do this weekend? Hmm..

BFOMF5
13-01-2017, 05:01 PM
According to N*, Girls dispersed.
Some arrested for drug.
Some hv gave out and balik kumpung.
some old Birds should be able to look for their "boy friend" for living.
The worst are those new arrival.

:(

Johnny2020
13-01-2017, 05:41 PM
FR on massage spa along Jalal Raja

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: yes
Price & Session Length: 2 hour, 260k + 200k
Repeat: sure but will try another girl

I was being a lazy and walk a bit and hop in this spa along Jln Raja by the name manja spa or manna spa. Was recommended Ker among a few masseurs available. I decided to try her out. She came to my room within the hour, and was petite, cute, friendly, thin, and nice man-made D's, with a nice behind. Quite acceptable in my book. Her English is totally cannot and I had to use google translate. I like that she is friendly and also use sign language to communicate with her. Very fast into the massage she prompted Special which I Nego from 400k to 200k for fj. Massage for 1hr+. Then started with mutual shower and she thoroughly washed me up along with a close examination of LB. This was fine with me, just gave me reassurance that she pays attention to hygiene, which is a good trait. We then started with nipple kissing and BBBJ. Able to French but not allow 69. Very good technique, she is obviouly experienced! Then came the cover, she is flexible and a few guys might loose it right here, she's that good! We kept up with different positions, including doggie, then MISH, and then I finished with COB while she kissed my nipples. The session was above average.

Leoric
13-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Price & Session Length: 2 hour, 260k + 200k

Thx for sharing.

U got the room with bath tub (VIP rm?)? That's why it cost 2hr for 260k?

... she prompted Special which I Nego from 400k to 200k for fj. Massage for 1hr+.

Thk u for being the smarter guy & bargained.

My humble 12 pts goes to u today & also, i like yr ending part. :)

The session was above average.

hawkeye007
13-01-2017, 09:31 PM
At this point,i do have a few questions (which is actually just one question).

1. May I ask if she's wearing her regular batik uniform (those traditional indo dressing) when she is doing her massage for you?

2. Or was she wearing her own dress?

The reason why I ask is becos it is not easy to roam the girls when they were in their spa uniform which I believe is specially designed not to allow guys to roam,hehehe...which should also be no easy to strip off. I kena that during my 1st visit. :p

(my next trip there would be my 6th,hehehe...)

I have taken 2 masseuses (1 which I have RTM 3 times and then this current one) before and both of them weren't wearing the uniform, but their own clothes.

Will try new masseuses in the future and try and see what these other ceweks are asking for value-added service.

JOGK
13-01-2017, 11:38 PM
its been quite awhile now since I went to batam

anyone going this coming CNY?

I didn't go there last CNY

but went there on 2015 CNY :D

sundrowning
14-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Hi bros, I am going to Batam staying in Biz hotel next weekend. Have read of a few massage shops around but not sure how is the rating. Any bros can rank or tell me which are the ones must go?
Thanks in advance

nono1973
14-01-2017, 11:22 AM
That's also the negative point of being too familiar with okts. They know the type that I go for, and hence, try to carrot me for it. No worries, I just bring bros out of the joints or I did the next best thing, ST these starlets. At least, I'm still being charged lesser for ST then other bros.

Yes, bring the bros out of the joint for discussion just to tease (or test) the OKTs (you might most likely get lower price),hehehe...and I would often tell OKTs my requirement beforehand too.

My short time is at most time in MPs,even tho I already have a LT girl in my room. ;)

I have taken 2 masseuses (1 which I have RTM 3 times and then this current one) before and both of them weren't wearing the uniform, but their own clothes.

I am sure you should have seen how the massage girl uniform looks like before. After your reply to my questions, the 1st thing that comes to mind is...did those girls who just joined (those poached from other spa massage place/s) has no uniform? Nevermind, I will find out soon.

If that's the case,there might just be few different standards,even different SOP,hehehe...very interesting and thank you for sharing.

Will try new masseuses in the future and try and see what these other ceweks are asking for value-added service.

Whenever I try a new place,i usually prefer to start with the not-so-good 1st. Just like when I 1st visited Gold Bird nearly 3 years ago,i aimed for the biggest,fattest ugliest (in MP usually such girls provide good massage and better services). I go for the better girls (in terms of beauty and cuteness) at a later time. That way I can make a fairer comparison on the average. And then I decide if a particular place is worthy of my time to be dwelled in for a while, hehehe... :D

Just sharing.

Naka_Timo
14-01-2017, 12:26 PM

Ya, normal as they are related.

Johnny2020
14-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Whenever I try a new place,i usually prefer to start with the not-so-good 1st. Just like when I 1st visited Gold Bird nearly 3 years ago,i aimed for the biggest,fattest ugliest (in MP usually such girls provide good massage and better services). I go for the better girls (in terms of beauty and cuteness) at a later time. That way I can make a fairer comparison on the average. And then I decide if a particular place is worthy of my time to be dwelled in for a while, hehehe... :D

Just sharing.

It's quite difficult for many men to be able to choose the ugliest one. Human are visual animals :D:p:cool:

Kaboon
14-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Next movie I am watching out for :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR6io0ozuN4

...coming in close to CNY time and its a Monkey King-related movie,hehehe...seems like every year during CNY also have some Monkey King movie coming out huh? Will there be more lessons for me to pick up? Hehehe...we will see.

Look like there wn't be jus monkey king movie on 2017 (not on cny)...question is,will tis one arrive to btm... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IomgMtJLI44

Looks good,huh?
(feel free to convert :D)

nono1973
14-01-2017, 04:04 PM
I think the answer to M Massage is above in Nono's post.

There u go. Questions already been answered by bro nono. I just shorten the name. Lol.

I replied to bro BFOMF5's post about 2 weeks before someone actually seeking for some hinted answers and only posted it coincidentally. I think I can start a fortune telling business,hehehe...

That place not much gals thou only less than 10.

This is good information. I like it when there are lesser girls becos lesser girls means lesser business at times and with lesser business, lots of miracles can be look forward to.

Just part of my own 'formula'.

As for H Massage it's hallo kitty massage. This place is not a boking joint but you can book the gals there if you been there for some time. Loads of syt n ssyt. But to my fellow bros, u been warn about H Massage.

Its a warning,hehehe...Hallo Kitty is not the only such in Batam,hehehe...

Bro XXLcat, hope that answer your questions eh. Any issues don't look for me. When we care we share.

Here's where the problem lies. Information helps, half baked one kills,hehehe...a song below which I found in one of this forum's sub-forum would better illustrate what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV6ZmIQXS2I

One may try their very best ,desperately courting a certain beautiful girl but at the end of the day when he manage to get what he ask for, it actually didn't turn out the way he wish for it to be.

Ironical at the ending, isnt it? Hehehe...

2 big animated files adding up to be about 20mb
if you click on the Spoiler Button

(Testing to do a Spoiler within a Spoiler,to see if it works and it did,so there's 2 Spoilers inside 1 button now)

<there's another spoiler button below which shows the 2nd part>

http://gifyu.com/images/Trans1.gif

<2nd part>
http://gifyu.com/images/Trans2.gif

If fellow bros were to check in here every day, most of the time bro won't miss joints that were mentions unless its a hint here, hint there, like this place is well known for its pricey ssyt or 1 of the most expensive joint in batam or "secret garden" and etc... etc. If I wouldn't ask about the where this lookalike artist are from I think till today we will going in circles, and most bros won't be going to happy now to find out.

As replied above, the look-alike artiste will afterall be just look-alike artiste to me. Finding them from my perspective don't necessary means it will be a good thing or that anyone are going to be guaranteed a good time. The best girl/s will always be the one that you yourself find most suitable.

I go batam looking for a good time,and thats my priority.

I should just stop posting anything from here. Since I have not contribute enough. Happy weekends to all fellow cheongsters

Hmm...

miumiu6464
14-01-2017, 04:46 PM
It's quite difficult for many men to be able to choose the ugliest one. Human are visual animals :D:p:cool:

Choosing is one thing, trying to get it up when it matters is another.

fde83
14-01-2017, 05:12 PM
The best girl/s will always be the one that you yourself find most suitable.

Agreed with this statement and don't forget luck plays a part as well.

Bronono don't need to reply so much of my post leh. I only newbie. Lol. Anyway thank you for taking your time and read my post. And to all fellow bros in batam now, happy bonking. Peace out.

AhPui8
14-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Agreed with this statement and don't forget luck plays a part as well.

Bronono don't need to reply so much of my post leh. I only newbie. Lol. Anyway thank you for taking your time and read my post. And to all fellow bros in batam now, happy bonking. Peace out.

He is the thread starter. If he don,t reply you back. I believe this thread won,t last long. So ah pig or ah dog he will very happy to reply.

Same as our Naka thread. Lousy useless thread command 5 stars. Puiiiii.
Also does the same thing as Nono. Reply to all animals so that his thread will last long.

What is the point of his thread i also don,t know? Music just google have already. Need him to post for us to hear?:mad:

miumiu6464
14-01-2017, 11:42 PM
Just came back from my 1N1D trip.

Took a 200k 1 hour massage + vitalitas. Masseuse is a 40+ ibu though.

ST the Princess Salon (Morena joint) girl at 400k.

Did hair cut (include shoulder massage + hair wah) + facial + mask + ear digging at shop near Indorasa. Cost 300k. First time I did such thing in Batam. But, comparing with wash + haircut @ 90k at V Dakon, 300k should be thereabouts.

Side episode
While having my hair wash, I was staring blankly into the mirror. At the same time, there's a quite beautiful staff sitting about 5m from me and she's viewable in the mirror. The staff washing my hair, maybe she thought I'm interested in that girl and told me her name. Maybe got kangtao here.

Side episode 2

I was at HarbourBay intending to watch Korean movie - Master. But, I'll be the only audience for the 23:45 movie. I decided not to go ahead cos if I do, maybe ask the staff can only go home after 2am sure to me.

Before coming back, went to have dinner at eatery near Gold Bird.

Rice + drumstick + Tempe + fried egg + chicken satay + bottle location => 40,000rp

Took an ojek and bought some curry of home from Swee too. 9 curry puff for 27,000 rp. Nice and cheap.

All in, spent $200 inclusive of hotel and ferry. One of the lowest expenses trip.

AsuraWrath
15-01-2017, 09:39 AM

When it's merged,it's not the end as yet. It still lives on another joint's name. I'm comparing with the like of 'ending' like Queens & New Berlian. Close & shut for good. :)

U are likely to be surprised then. :)

iicycold
15-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Today's rate in Btm -

http://deffe.com/images/2017/01/12/giphy.gif

2 days ago,i able 2 get 9340,feel so relieve after seeing tat. :D

Should i go to massage n do the necessary or book at the joint booking and wait till night? Kinda lost and cofused. Hehe.

U can do both if u do it rite on step one. Wrong step cld means u may end up reli nothing 2 do. :D

U can just imagine yrself staying in the rite hotel wen u r there. :p

iicycold
15-01-2017, 03:39 PM
The walk was done using google map updated as of Jan 2016.

The new version : (no worries,not animated pic and only cost 5mb plus on data)

http://picgur.org/images/2017/01/09/1WalkthruUtama-Updatedon05.01.2017.jpg

I will be using the same newly updated Utama walk thru as of this post onward. Older posts, i think I shall leave it as it is. Do noted that i have also expanded your posted links too, to become fully pictured.

Good info! Thx 2 bro nono & bro BFOMF5 4 the updating.

Once got tis info,it's reli hard NOT 2 b able 2 find gers in btm. :D

miumiu6464
15-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Hi all

3 ferry tickets (voucher code) for sale, $35 each. Preferably sell all together.

Can be used for BatamFast, Sindo Ferry and Majestic Ferry.

Departure must be to Batam Centre / Sekupang
Return can be from HarbourBay / Batam Centre / Sekupang

Both departure and arrival must use same ferry operator.

Eg. If you want to come back from HarbourBay, then you must book with BatamFast since only BatamFast have trips to / from HarbourBay.

Method of booking

Send email with:

Voucher Code
Departure date & timing
Return date & timing (will be given open ticket if never specify return date and time)
Pax details
Passport details

You will be given booking reference number.

On day of departure, collect boarding pass from ferry company counter with booking reference number.

Valid till 01/03/2017 only.

Sample Voucher

Sample Confirmation Email for BatamFast Booking

Selling due to bought excess, then kena work commitment can't use all.

Selling $35 each (original price: $38 ea)
If purchase all, $100 for 3.

Note: most tickets, if purchase at HBF, cost $48/$50 each, unless have things like PG card or NTUC card. Even these promotion, also maybe ended already.

Johnny2020
16-01-2017, 12:01 AM
2 days ago,i able 2 get 9340,feel so relieve after seeing tat. :D

U can do both if u do it rite on step one. Wrong step cld means u may end up reli nothing 2 do. :D

U can just imagine yrself staying in the rite hotel wen u r there. :p
Today's rate is 9310

SibeiNew
16-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Will be at Batam today with my China client , any bros wanna chill and hang out can pm. Can also give a short lift to joints since I had my driver, but i'll need you to have the address for him.

I'll be putting up at Formosa Hotel if anyone happened to be there today. Cheers and have fun bonking.

iicycold
16-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Most things regarding sex will be price up between 20% to 100% up for a period of around 10 to 14 days starting CNY eve. Its that time where OKT's knives will be at their SHARPEST over an entire year,hehehe...its also the time where the Foreign workers from Sillypore beats Sillyporean,Malaysian Bule and Arabians hands down in terms of paying for girls. Ever heard of more than 2 million rupiah girl in booking joint in this thread before? You will see plenty of such during CNY,hehehe...those cute cute SYT girls.

Indeed,4 to 5 fw will be pitting their $$$$ against the others who r booking the girls individually. Sure hard 2 win em. But it doesn't mean the girls & mami will accept all their booking,especially those semi-drunk 1. :cool:

I'm sure u notice those 3 juta girls @ the current 3-4 btm most expensive bking joints. :D

iicycold
16-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Its also the time where i can hear many stories and get to see many running girls too (mostly happen to the foreign workers),hehehe...and the BEST ever time for me to evaluate most booking/massage joints in Batam too. Girls took up to more than 5 booking in a day,OKT dont entertain complain,refund etc.

It's y i completely skip happy 8 & bunga durin those time. This year round i'm adding another 2 more joints 2 my 2-skip list,dn't wish 2 waste my time on tat day. The better girls in yr other secret joints were either pre-booked off or finish off on the same day b4 12pm.

Knn,walk in b4 11.30am btm time onli 2 see the mamis walking out of their joints telling me they r closing cos no girls left...lol.

fde83
16-01-2017, 04:01 PM
If really really no gals during CNY period (which I doubt), at night use soap lor. Lol, OK kidding aside, if fate allows, hopefully we manage to meet up during CNY period. I'm trying to score a gal who works in Windsor. OK I'm starting to babbling again. Happy cheonging fellow bros

iicycold
16-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Looks good,huh?
(feel free to convert :D)

If he dn't,i might. :p

Today's rate is 9310

Tat'd b today,16 jan rate. :rolleyes:

If really really no gals during CNY period (which I doubt), at night use soap lor.

Definitely wn't be ending up w a no ger situation in btm...but the likelihood of not havin a suitable ger is there,hwever. :D

nono1973
16-01-2017, 05:40 PM
You are too kind. I am flattered. Thank you. I appreciate your appreciation

I learned a lot from everyone's posts here. Some of the major things (for myself) I learned from just your postings were :

1. How to get SYT at 500k x 2 for overnight (2 girls each at 500k rupiah which suppost to cost more than 1 million rupiah for taking just one.

2. From how to get SYT at 500k rupiah x 2,i modified it a little and were able to get KTV girls right at my regular hotel's door step at around 1 juta in an all else fail scenario (usual price 1.6 juta,excluding drinks, etc).

3. I didn't forget Ramadan month each year and i went to 'test water' on the 2 consecutive year base on some of your write out.

4. Stepping out of a fishy taxi vehicle upon reaching my destination before making payment for my own safety reason.

5. No need to land myself inside a discotheque to get the girls.

6. Dont pay for the girl's obat.

7. Be extra careful when taking girls who is known to consume those drugs.

I dont hunt like you did, but I have to admit that I pick up a handful of your ideas and methods to make things work for me in my own ways. There are also things you did that I wont do, simply becos it don't suit me. Everyone's encounter/s were different,but i am almost sure to be able to find some of my own modification from everyone's encounter.

I already replied to his questions:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15469159&postcount=5076

Yes,i noticed.

Thank you.

My 1st thought however was she wont be suitable for me on LT. If she's for LT at a juta or below,i may only book her if she shows interest in me,hehehe...I prefer a tight pussy more than most other aspects,hehehe...

Don't judge too soon, bro Black Page, there are always exceptions to the norm. Take for example bro MiuMiu's celebrity-lookalike finds at Happy 8, who provided great service.

Only if she shows interest in you.

However,i must agree that there will always be exceptions.

If luck & fate is on my side and I am able to locate her, I will provide what is hopefully a favourable report.. Hehehehe...

Just for your info, there is a girl at the place you mention who is about 70% look-alike of the girl you are looking for. If you are free,drop by there a few times to look-see. If you find it,you will find it...meaning if she resembles the girl you are looking for,you will see her there. If you couldn't,it means either she's not what you are looking for or maybe she has left the joint.

Not all,but most answers to basic questions,hehehe...no one has the capability to be able to provide all answers. I am no exception.

Yes, since a few years back when I had a regular in New Berry, I already heard about Ah Long heavily involved in drugs. Hmmm... Leopard never changes its spots.

Too much money and didn't have enough brain juice to think at his age, my guess.

Young, has lots of money, got nothing meaningful to do, pick the wrong route hence they 'die' early. Happens all the time in real life.

So yr 35th summary on page 335 (coincidence?).

Hehehe...if you didn't point that out,i wouldn't have known even tho I did deliberately put most animated photos inside one single page.

Thoughtful move! Pulling most of yr animated pix inside 1 page b4 ani1 ask u 2 amend anithg so tat onli 1 page of the thread is being affected on mobile devices,the following rest of pages wn't.

With a few hundred megabytes of photos loading all at one time,it is going to cause some lag even for my most powerful pc. I also counted in the total number of animated photos too. You cannot imagine how long I took to set that 35th summary (https://hive.am/35trip) up when I have to keep refreshing each page a few times per post and there are altogether 16 posts.

22 animated picture, average out about 10mb each photo and the highest one being more than 20mb. 3 to 4 times of refresh will cost anytime more than 1GB weight on my pc. And its the reason why I have to put them all in a single page so others wont have to refresh their page. All they need to do is to wait for the page to finish loading and they can view the major part of the summary.

Nw tat u amended,the prob is resolve.

Yes,there's no longer the need to wait for most of the photos to be load now becos if anyone wish to see those photos, they simply click on the link/s itself.

Ya, that's some tricks that I couldn't have thought of myself.

It can be a trick,it can also be turned into a trap for others if misused (or abused), hence many forum admins took out that function. Imagine I put up 2 to 3 or 4 x half-GB big files and baited someone not-so-IT-savvy to click on it w/o warning while they were on mobile devices, hehehe...you know where they will end up and its definitely not very nice. :p

And to think that I've been making my living from the internet since 2004. Really cannot rest on my laurels where technology is concerned.

As for the reply-to-reveal trick,its only good for quiet forums and not a busy forums like SBF. Imagine this,only when you reply then you get to see the content. Most likely may end up having tons of people spamming the thread and/or bumping a certain particular thread up just to see its content. A large among of people bumping large amount of threads creating a scenario of no new content/topic.

Its just not gonna be healthy in the long run for forum owner/s.

Anyway,i am just sharing what I know about the function and its effect (its good and its not-so-good) since I have been overseeing its up and down for no less than 10 years in some Chinese and PC Gaming Forums before I step foot into SBF.

Just sharing.

Black Page
16-01-2017, 06:12 PM
4. Stepping out of a fishy taxi vehicle upon reaching my destination before making payment for my own safety reason.

Such a simple thing reverses the power ratio between the driver and the passenger.
20 years travelling to many different countries where a meter is an unknown object taught me to do that in any case, independently from a taxi looking fishy or not. (No, I don't do that in Singapore. No need.)

BFOMF5
16-01-2017, 07:24 PM
It's y i completely skip happy 8 & bunga durin those time. This year round i'm adding another 2 more joints 2 my 2-skip list,dn't wish 2 waste my time ....
You should include NB
If you hv nt don't so..
Don't even think of back door.
This was. What I saw at 7pm last night
@NB Back door
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23476/23476181ab0cf38f103e217cbc335e4642405166.jpg

BFOMF5
16-01-2017, 07:25 PM
Last night walk pass bari...
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23476/23476148a92593e56f971917b644b735caa56ff5.jpg

PROHIBITED passing LINES
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23476/23476161baed6b3d3813972c852c9e6dfe1580ad.jpg

BFOMF5
16-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Spoken to the makan shop beside NB....
Majority of the girls have been seconded to PI at windsor

BFOMF5
16-01-2017, 07:38 PM
.. I'm trying to score a gal who works in Windsor. OK I'm starting to babbling again. Happy cheonging fellow bros
If you fail to get you winsor waitress ...I supposed
Can try PI karaoke there to meet some ex-NB girls

BFOMF5
16-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Definitely wn't be ending up w a no ger situation in btm...but the likelihood of not havin a suitable ger is there,hwever. :D
Agree got $ sure got girl lah. The issue of suitability also includes value(services) for $.:)

fde83
16-01-2017, 07:54 PM
Live report, Bunga about to get raid.

BFOMF5
16-01-2017, 07:55 PM
Hahaha CNY mood is in the air. ..
Batamise hv started to celebrate CNY.
Yesterday there was a Karaoke competition in DCM.
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23479/23479225c7c3364ee8d02191944b81dfc4f7ac66.jpg

nono1973
16-01-2017, 08:04 PM
U are likely to be surprised then. :)

Yep,not MM...hehehe...clever! :p

Majority of the girls have been seconded to PI at windsor

Can try PI karaoke there to meet some ex-NB girls

I believe most of them are there now.

You will also see Indah2 girls there too,hehehe... ;)

I look forward to see them all in Red dress this coming CNY. :D

microdjsim
16-01-2017, 08:07 PM

sure anot? got pic?

BFOMF5
16-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Just asked N* to inform her friends. ?:(
Too late N* cfm her friend M* already kana. :(

fde83
16-01-2017, 08:28 PM
sure anot? got pic?

Just take it that I'm talking rubbish. Since my 1st post I have never post any pics. Up to u to not believe me. Whatever that makes u happy dude.

Not MM? Hmm.... I shall not comment further later kena gang up.

XXLCat
16-01-2017, 08:50 PM
Just asked N* to inform her friends. ?:(
Too late N* cfm her friend M* already kana. :(

Will Batam still be ok after all these....:(

iicycold
16-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Not MM? Hmm.... I shall not comment further later kena gang up.

haiz... :(

nono1973
16-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Planning for my upcoming Batam trip and taking down notes,please skip this post if you do not like to read.

Here I have the Horizon Ferry schedule timing..

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15482898&postcount=5133

...and there I have the BCC hotel Premier suite info...

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15486018&postcount=5146

...now, thats my Horizon ferry ticket this coming CNY 2017,hehehe...seems to get a change of new color over the normal one...nice!

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/09/5yVdO.jpg

1. Ferry ticket and boarding pass checked

2. Hotel rooms checked

3. Back up girl number 1 may have some problem since New Berry got raided

4. Battery operated light sticks checked

illustrated photo
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/09/w2JkA.gif

12 more days to CNY 2017,hehehe...

Problems faced last year and i am expected to face this year :

1. Lack of money changers, rates were also at its worst time of the year

2. Girls were expensive, ranging with a price increase between 20% to 100%.

3. Girls were plentiful but so its foreign workers from Sillypore.They will be my number 1 competitors which I need to watch out for.

4. Runaway girls, every year also the same few joints who produce such, will this year be the same? I will see,hehehe...girls were able to take up as high as 5 overnight booking in a day. Something i will always remember every CNY.

5. No refund/exchange will be entertained (keeping my fingers crossed).

6. Joints I might skip :

a) Happy 8 - They were made for the Bangladeshi and Indian foreign workers on that day

b) Bunga - Same reason as above

c) MM - Too many runaway girls reported (have the most drug-users)

d) Indah2 - same as MM (minus the drug-users)

e) Hawaii - same as above (minus the drug-users)

f) Gold Bird aka Sedona - Last 2 CNY years ,booking price was doubled yet the girls were fully booked

g) Morena series of joints - they appears to have the highest runaway rate during CNY,anyone giving me money to take the girls from there i will also need to think thrice

h) I might skip all booking joints altogether this year becos I already have a target from a Men's Spa and another massage shop,hehehe...

I sure am looking forward to my trip...

...more upcoming plans on a later date,hehehe...or there might not. :D

fde83
16-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Bronono, this points are so true. Not just a gentle reminder for u but myself and all bros who is going during the CNY period. And don't forget the traffic, especially at night time. Expect some road closure and us going to our destination at a longer route.

I thank you for that.

BFOMF5
16-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Will Batam still be ok after all these....:(
Hopes that, it involved no drugs.
Angpao give give and back to operation.
Or else the booking joints listed will be shorter....Temporary.;)
But who know few weeks later, another new one appears. :)

nono1973
16-01-2017, 11:41 PM
Look like there wn't be jus monkey king movie on 2017 (not on cny)...question is,will tis one arrive to btm... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IomgMtJLI44

Look at the whole picture,my friend...hehehe...a closer look allows you to see more and further,hehehe...and this is its REAL trailer.The previous 2 was some just-for-laugh. And this one is in a more serious tone. :D

(below trailer is only about 8 hours old,hehehe..)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_4LRGoF3OA

Clicking on the Spoiler button below will cost nearly 15mb

http://gifyu.com/images/MonkeyKing2017.gif

The director of this movie (Stephen Chow) is using mani new faces,new actors and actresses...but CGI effect is pretty neat,for your info. ;)

Hope to be able to watch this movie in Batam during CNY 2017 and hope it isnt a disappointment. Better keep my expectation low.

hawkeye007
16-01-2017, 11:48 PM
Just for your info, there is a girl at the place you mention who is about 70% look-alike of the girl you are looking for. If you are free,drop by there a few times to look-see. If you find it,you will find it...meaning if she resembles the girl you are looking for,you will see her there. If you couldn't,it means either she's not what you are looking for or maybe she has left the joint..

Eh, which place did I mention before ah? How come I don't remember my own words..? Hahahah....

*Edit - I looked back at my own posts and I think I know which one you are talking about liao.. Hehe

BFOMF5
17-01-2017, 04:37 AM
Batam drivers eyes like Condor...
Threy are good in spotting their potential passengers even across the road.

Yesterday I was rushing back to Sgp
As usual take bus at DCM
When we reach bus stop I thought I was early.
but about few seconds later I heard some car horns sounding.

Look across the road.
Two buses (Jd-SKP,Jd-BC) stoped at the opposite side. Both bus driver waving at me.

Hahaha they reginise me.

BFOMF5
17-01-2017, 04:46 AM
Reach BC in time for immediate boarding.
On the way, back near sisters island
PCG vessel approached
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23480/234803081d03c368025ea063cfd1ff37265b359c.jpg

Ferry kana spot checks.
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23480/2348029055ac539744f7d7460f27ea594eeb4119.jpg

Delayed about 15min.

Lucky there are few passengers on board and in HBF...

Almost caused me to miss my appointment. :(

BFOMF5
17-01-2017, 05:05 AM
Sorry double post

BFOMF5
17-01-2017, 05:06 AM
This make me recall that there Was once.....
about 5 to 6 ferry kana delay by a incoming cruise.
That was a > 30 min delay for the vessel to be tugged and pushed into the port.
Luckily they (cruise passenger) took some times to alight...
If not I can't imagine how much time I need to spend in the queue for custome baggage check..:(

XXLCat
17-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Threy are good in spotting their potential passengers even across the road.

Yesterday I was rushing back to Sgp
As usual take bus at DCM
When we reach bus stop I thought I was early.
but about few seconds later I heard some car horns sounding.

Look across the road.
Two buses (Jd-SKP,Jd-BC) stoped at the opposite side. Both bus driver waving at me.

Hahaha they reginise me.

hehe... next time I will also try to take bus... :D

Hurricane88
17-01-2017, 10:22 AM
Dun sound too good...still hope you enjoy...:)

CNY I will not go hcm...need to wait about 2 weeks after CNY...:)

Planning for my upcoming Batam trip and taking down notes,please skip this post if you do not like to read.

h) I might skip all booking joints altogether this year becos I already have a target from a Men's Spa and another massage shop,hehehe...

...more upcoming plans on a later date,hehehe...or there might not. :D

kardinal05
17-01-2017, 10:34 AM
May head to batam over this weekend and would want to try their clubs; square, titanium and/or ktv. If the group is big, we can rent an suv for $30/day, drive and explore ourselves. PM me if interested.

yjdrip
17-01-2017, 12:58 PM
heading to batam 2moro. any1 stayed at da vienna, is there any diff to jr suite and exe. suite?

Kaboon
17-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Look at the whole picture,my friend...hehehe...a closer look allows you to see more and further,hehehe...and this is its REAL trailer.The previous 2 was some just-for-laugh. And this one is in a more serious tone. :D

(below trailer is only about 8 hours old,hehehe..)

Bro,this trailer only turn up less than 24hr ago la,tat's y i didn't get to see it b4 i post. :p

Hope to be able to watch this movie in Batam during CNY 2017 and hope it isnt a disappointment. Better keep my expectation low.

Ya,better keep expectation low. Stephen Chow last mermaid movie was not veri good. At least the first part of the monkey king on tat movie is better,but still not as good as compare to the 1 by Arron Kwo/Chow Yuen Fatt. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg9X75Mqaco

nono1973
17-01-2017, 05:46 PM
heading to batam 2moro.

If you read my postings,you would have known that I do not recommend anything to anyone becos everyone has different preference.

But since you are staying in Da Vienna,just walk across the main road and behind the building opposite your hotel ,walk further down and it will lead you Windsor Food court ,that's where Permata Indah Karaoke is located. They opens at 1pm Batam time. You will see most New Berry girls who are still in Batam there too.

I am sure there will be many girls to choose from there if you reach there at the right time.

Enjoy your trip.

nono1973
17-01-2017, 05:49 PM
*Edit - I looked back at my own posts and I think I know which one you are talking about liao.. Hehe

Photo is password-locked on the link below :

https://hive.am/girl

Password is...the name of an Indo Chinese joint where only few here knew and in small letter.

I am doing some test and apologize for any inconvenience cause. If you can remember and crack that password, it will save you time to go down there to look see in person. And you will decide if she is 70% look-alike,hehehe...and she's from the place where you mention she is on your quote above.

*those who could see it, please keep it to yourself. Thank you.

Cheers!

Dun sound too good...still hope you enjoy...

Thank you. i go to Batam over the last 11 months for the purpose of this CNY month,hehehe...I wouldn't want to miss that.

And CNY Batam scene is relatively quite different from the normal day/months.

CNY I will not go hcm...need to wait about 2 weeks after CNY...

From a monger perspective, I am sure HCM will be a better scene to look forward to in comparison to being in Sillypore where everything else is going to cost more.

2 weeks after CNY is a blank period where most competition, most crazy spending would have die down. I may also be in Batam too. And 2 weeks after CNY 15th day where CNY ends ,would be roughly around one month from the CNY 1st and 2nd day. An entire different scene altogether.

Two CNY ago,most HJs cost 300k from some rundown massage shop and bargaining wasn't even an option. Normal days it only cost 100k-150k after bargaining, hehehe... this incident has help me understand Batam ever since. There are much to learn in every CNY trip,hehehe...

Solution 1 : I can change in Sillypore (Chinatown or Arcade) since the rate there would be relatively close to Batam when the rates arent that good. Tested during CNY 2016.

Solution 2 : I change part of my CNY trip money during my last trip at 9400/SGD,plus minus,the rate wont be too far apart when i average it out on the day when i arrive to Batam to change again.

Regardless how expensive,it will still going to be cheaper than in Sillypore. When Batam price up during CNY,Sillypore price also wont stay stagnant anyway and definitely wont come down for sure.

S$210 for a SYT for more than 14 hours,still unable to find in Sillypore even w/o CNY.
(of course i will be paying way lower than that on CNY,hehehe...)

3. Girls were plentiful but so its foreign workers from Sillypore.They will be my number 1 competitors which I need to watch out for.

Thats one of my main worry. Last year CNY 2016,4 to 5 Bangladeshi try to undercut my friend's 1.5 juta girl by wanting to pay 1.8 juta and later follow by 2 juta. Not a very nice gesture from them even tho my friend still won.

His girl was so happy with the deal,hehehe...

4. Runaway girls, every year also the same few joints who produce such, will this year be the same? I will see,hehehe...girls were able to take up as high as 5 overnight booking in a day. Something i will always remember every CNY.

This is the best time to gauge between the better joint and the not-so-good ones. The events happening in each respective joint tells me many stories, allowing me to rate the booking joint according.

Eg,which joint is mean for what type of person, just like newbie is not recommend to go MM.

5. No refund/exchange will be entertained (keeping my fingers crossed).

I choose to have minimum hiccups. I choose to pre-book and then have 2 more on standing-by mode.

1+2=5,hope i dont end up with 1+2=1,hehehe...

6. Joints I might skip :

a) Happy 8 - They were made for the Bangladeshi and Indian foreign workers on that day

b) Bunga - Same reason as above

c) MM - Too many runaway girls reported (have the most drug-users)

d) Indah2 - same as MM (minus the drug-users)

e) Hawaii - same as above (minus the drug-users)

f) Gold Bird aka Sedona - Last 2 CNY years ,booking price was doubled yet the girls were fully booked

g) Morena series of joints - they appears to have the highest runaway rate during CNY,anyone giving me money to take the girls from there i will also need to think thrice

Those were my notes which i am taking down base on my memory.

And this spa girl is my joker card. Something that i cannot predict its end day result.

...more upcoming plans on a later date,hehehe...or there might not.

11 more days to CNY 2017 and counting,hehehe...:D

Time to plan what to do 1st and last in Batam.

Trad75
17-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Hi Bro no-no,
I have not revisited Batam for a while, so kinda like new bird.
I am planning to dive in batam during the week in Feb 2017.

I will be coming in with last ferry 9,40pm for morning dive at 07am-5pm. I will probably stay for dinner and leave batam 8,30pm ferry.

I would like to ask:
1) could you propose night activity from 21h40 till 07h ?
2) is it possible to just stay in a 24h massage place (does it exist?)
3) if not, I would like to know a cheap and safe hotel to spend with FL in Batam town? Any price ? Do I need to book hotel in advance?
4) Is it better to visit a massage place to do a 1st girl between 22h-00h and then take out a 2nd girl from same MP? Or better a regular FL place ? Approx prices recommended? I am OK with MILF, for a good massage (I am in my 40s), but not more than 50 yrs old though!
5) thank you again for your kind help, as I see you have mastered Batam like the back of your hand :)

Hurricane88
17-01-2017, 08:35 PM
From a monger perspective, I am sure HCM will be a better scene to look forward to in comparison to being in Sillypore where everything else is going to cost more.

problem is Vietnamese celebrate CNY known as TET...:)

most already leaving for home...mass exodus migration...similar to China golden long week...:)

so not a matter of paying higher...no gals working or just dinos around...no food except hotel and limited restaurants...:)

https://www.sammyboyforum.com.my/showpost.php?p=15518481&postcount=33179
https://www.sammyboyforum.com.my/showpost.php?p=15517737&postcount=33176
https://www.sammyboyforum.com.my/showpost.php?p=15531406&postcount=33231
https://www.sammyboyforum.com.my/showpost.php?p=15539611&postcount=33250
https://www.sammyboyforum.com.my/showpost.php?p=15543609&postcount=33275

Hanoi jam worst then hcm...:)

Just spent 18 days in Wetnam in Dec 2016...&&

miumiu6464
17-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Looks like a good time to have a good break from mongering.

fde83
17-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Break? Lol. Going this week and next

Leoric
17-01-2017, 10:39 PM
Photo is password-locked on the link below :

https://hive.am/girl

Password is...the name of an Indo Chinese joint where only few here knew and in small letter.

Interesting,she does look quite alike except yrs seems like the S version. :)

Put them together,& they can be sisters. :cool:

Leoric
17-01-2017, 11:02 PM
I would like to ask:
1) could you propose night activity from 21h40 till 07h ?
2) is it possible to just stay in a 24h massage place (does it exist?)
3) if not, I would like to know a cheap and safe hotel to spend with FL in Batam town? Any price ? Do I need to book hotel in advance?
4) Is it better to visit a massage place to do a 1st girl between 22h-00h and then take out a 2nd girl from same MP? Or better a regular FL place ? Approx prices recommended? I am OK with MILF, for a good massage (I am in my 40s), but not more than 50 yrs old though!
5) thank you again for your kind help, as I see you have mastered Batam like the back of your hand :)

Except for no.2,every answer to yr questions can be found on below link onward.

Enjoy reading. :rolleyes:

miumiu6464
17-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Break? Lol. Going this week and next

Different folks, different stroke.

CNY too crowded for me. I might go over on one of CNY days, but for praying purpose only, not for mongering. Of course, done makan too.

I had done CNY in 2012, Valentine's Day and Christmas all in that 1-2 years. It's enough for me already.

fde83
18-01-2017, 12:08 AM
I had done CNY in 2012, Valentine's Day and Christmas all in that 1-2 years. It's enough for me already.

Different folk same stroke, Been doing that since I got no fingers and toes to count. Please dont ask for pics for prove hor.

Youruzzz
18-01-2017, 11:26 AM
First & foremost,i'd like to thk every1 here for the provided info,recently just made a visit to btm for a short 2d1 ,2 weeks ago following nono's guide on this thread.

Arrive to HB from HF late morning,took a taxi to the hotel mentioned on the guide. It's my first trip to btm,so decide to just take a slow walk around after check in,following the provided map in this thread. Found Happy 8,& was surprise to see many girls in there,more than those in GL fishtank.

Mami ask me what type of girl i'm looking & all that,i told her my requirement,& she recommend the first one,which I did not quite like bcos she quoted me 1.5 mil rp,she say give me discount to 1.4 mil,i bargained to 1.3,she says ok but still I didn't take bcs at that point of time during bargaining,i notice another girl prettier than the one mami recommend seems to be eyeing at me :p ,so I ask mami how much would that girl cost. She quoted me me 1.2 mil rp & I ask for 1.1 mil rp. Mami say reject & since this is my first joint I visit,i decide maybe I come back later to check again. Upon standing up & decide to go, Mami suddenly say ok wit the 1.1 mil rp price (shld've ask for 1 mill). I paid mami & tell her my rm no & request to send my girl in the later noon. As per advise by this thread,took a name card & get mami's no.before I left.

Walk around that area & found a mall call city walk,roam around but other than the first floor shops,most others in other floor were shut. Roam further & found Biz hotel but didn't go further even wen I have nono's map on my phone. i decide to come again in next trip bcos this trip is meant to familiar myself as i have other plans to do nw & need to go back hotel. :D That's bcos I want to try that King Massage before my girl turn up in my rm. Had a quick lunch at the mall's Jap restaurant before walking back hotel. Quite cheap,only almost 100k rp.

Back to hotel,first thing is go King,choose a girl from their album to come my room before my booking girl arrive 2hrs later. Ask for an hr massage at recept & go back rm to wait. Overall massage was decently good which I will rate 7.5/10. Was prompt for hj & was quoted 300k. :eek: I tell the girl my friends tell me hj only 100k,the girl tells me this is hotel massage & different from the massage shop massage. I tell her 300k & 100k difference so big,how to believe her? In the end she lower to 200k, so I tell her I have a girl coming my rm abt 30 mins after my massage,i no need to take up her special serv. She ask me how much I want,i tell her 150k is max I will give & provided she strip fully. She gave in & the rest no need to say much. Deed done & I pay up. Overall,experience quite good but she doesn't allow pussy roaming,only can roam top.

Took a shower,rest a bit more before my booking girl arrived. We intro ourself & tcss a bit & she ask me if I wan to fuck.i say later bcos I just cum,maybe ask her if want to shower first. End up I shower twice & she really clean me up. She clean until I become had a hardon & after shower,i had my first pop. Damn wet horny girl..lol. The whole experience was fantastically passionate, it feels like some long lost lover kind of making out. I can't believe after my massage session ,i can still blow another shot before we decide to head for dinner.

Dinner was at Nagoya hill mall where she brought me. I knw,i knw..u guys will say I'm in tourist trap for bringing a girl to shopping. I have control & I do read abt how bros here will get chop carrot when bring girl go shopping bcos shopkeeper won't hesitate to charge older man bring younger girl go shopping. This taboo applies anywhere in the world of mongering. Anyway, spend abt 130k buy a lingerie for my girl,ate dinner at food street there,want to catch movie but seat no good, so ending up walk back to hotel to watch TV,carry on by 1 shot until morning time,we showered together once more with some teasing & she left. Told her I will come back for her soon, tipped her 100k + 30k for her transport.

I go for breakfast at hotel & back to get ready to check out for ferry back to Sg home sweet home. I also bought some peanuts & cake from the ferry terminal to bring home.

So much for my first trip. Overall quite a good experience for some budget fuck & will soon be returning in hope to try something more. Next trip maybe will go on second/third day of lunar new year to 'cross the year'. Happy lunar new year to all here in advance & hope I don't bore anyone with this lengthy fr.

fde83
18-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Happy new year bro. Good to hear u had a great time in batam. May your future trip tops this.

nono1973
18-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Gonna try my luck here to see if I can get some CSI done.

Spotted this 20 year old Medan gal on a social media app and I am instantly mesmerized:

Here's another chance...

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15546132&postcount=6675

No harm giving it a try if you happen to be in Batam. ;)

iicycold
18-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Haizzz.. time to go practice my 独孤九剑..

Oh...

http://deffe.com/images/2017/01/18/20150415094501777.jpg

i onli practice tis wen i'm in btm. :D

http://deffe.com/images/2017/01/18/th.jpg

...more useful. :p

百发百中,抓奶龙抓手

yjdrip
18-01-2017, 05:10 PM
thx bro nono for the info. got first girl from happy8. will go indah 2moro. hope todays girl have chemstry then no nid worry tomorrow :) here quite easy navigate when folloq ur map. weather not so hot just walk around relax.

iicycold
18-01-2017, 05:37 PM
With a few hundred megabytes of photos loading all at one time,it is going to cause some lag even for my most powerful pc. I also counted in the total number of animated photos too. You cannot imagine how long I took to set that 35th summary (https://hive.am/35trip) up when I have to keep refreshing each page a few times per post and there are altogether 16 posts.

In tis internet world,nobody will be like u so considerate 1 la. I will jus post as & wen i wan it,so long i dn't disturb other ppl. :D

Freedom of speech is onli free wen tat freedom did not disrupt another person's freedom.

for a moment i read wrong seeing it as btm driver eyes like Condom. :D

This make me recall that there Was once.....
about 5 to 6 ferry kana delay by a incoming cruise.
That was a > 30 min delay for the vessel to be tugged and pushed into the port.

smaller vessels hv 2 give way to much bigger ship bcs if they dn't,the waves current created might capsize the smaller vessel or cause other ferry 2 hit other ferry. :p

I oso kena once b4 wen in hb & my fren says tis usually happen during morning time,in case u wish 2 take note. ;)

nono1973
18-01-2017, 05:39 PM
most already leaving for home...mass exodus migration...similar to China golden long week...

Hmm...didn't expect Vietnam to be so close to China in terms of culture. In that case, you may wish to come over to Batam during CNY for a short break away. Now,let's see. If your concern is the crowd at both end of the ferry terminal,simply buy the same ferry ticket like I did and in Business class :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/18/sCuWZ.jpg

Cost may be on the high side at S$70 but what you are getting is a "beat most of the crowd priority" queue when you reach Batam. Every year over the last 2 CNY 1st and 2nd day arrival,i am either no.1 or no.2 on the queue to get my passport chop at the custom counter,hehehe...and w/o the need to run.

(cost of accommodation is about S$25-S$40 for a simple hotel room,better hotels might cost more)

Important note at this point,remember to collect your boarding pass at Horizon ferry counter upon reaching Harbour Bay to confirm your return back to Sillypore becos when there is a massive amount of tourist going to Batam,there will also be massive amount returning on another days.

Of course,if you wish to beat the crowd further,take the ferry when the sunset. Last year,the ferry I took was about 50% full on economic class by night,hehehe...(I still use business class tho) and becos I usually recommend myself to come via Harbour Bay (from Harbour Front),to date I have not encounter traffic jam nor road block,hehehe...

Special note,i am talking about the eve,1st and 2nd day of CNY,not thereafter where the crowd was already down by at least 50%. (even at 50% down,it can still be about a certain bigger percentage of Christmas eve crowd,hehehe...) So you may also consider going after 3rd,4th day or thereafter any day of CNY.

If you plan to have a simple break from the mongering in Vietnam and didn't want to wear yourself out too much,you may consider the activities below :

1. Windsor Tua Pek Kong temple by night during CNY eve,where there are often some stage performance employed by the temple management from Taiwan.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/18/UBaW0.jpg

2. The same temple by day will look like some busy market place of the old time Sillypore which even in Batam cannot be commonly seen during normal days. Can relive those moment if you are into old-time sake,hehehe...

3. Becos Batam is part of Indonesia and it has a lesser populated Chinese,most shops will be open even on the 1st and 2nd day of CNY. Having said that,most money changer run by Chinese however will be close on the eve,1st and 2nd day of CNY. The Chinese were exceptionally hardworking when I notice some still open for business. (Meximo Pub wan tan mee still open, Money changer beside Linda still opens etc)

4. You may wish to take a ride to KTM resort and pray at the Guan Yin temple there too. It has beautiful scenery there,tho I believe it would not be better than those you have seen in HCM city. But one thing you can do there which you cannot do in HCM is overseeing Singapore while you are on a holiday mode. An illustration will be,tho your physically body may not be in Sillypore,but you can still at least see it,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/18/AdXSD.jpg

5. Finally,tho I may be saying to take a break from all the mongering in HCM style but I still do not know your thoughts. And if you happen to miss the HCM's no hand restaurant, you may wish to book a girl to 'play handicap' in Batam while you were fed with some exotic fruit,hehehe...below is just an idea.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2017/01/18/9nDfw.jpg

*I guess I no need to mention the firecracker part where no one can play in Sillypore,hehehe...

Above were some simple suggestions on what you can do in batam during CNY if you happen to be bore in Sillypore while awaiting for the '2 weeks after CNY to go to HCM again'. Definitely cannot be better than your most ideal HCM...well,but i believe it should be able to make-do with if you aren't picky,hehehe...

Afterall, i will be there in Batam during those time,hehehe...and I am counting down to CNY.

10 more days to CNY....

Mayufan
18-01-2017, 05:41 PM
am i safe to go alone for batam

Kennytcp
18-01-2017, 06:20 PM
I'm going Batam this Friday, anyone wanna join?

hawkeye007
18-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Here's another chance...

https://sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=15546132&postcount=6675

No harm giving it a try if you happen to be in Batam. ;)

Whoar, thanks for the heads up... Sure I'll go there and look see look see soon... But i still suspect she's a KTV gal based on some of her photos, but no harm going to take a look... Hehe

hawkeye007
18-01-2017, 07:25 PM
am i safe to go alone for batam

No, it's not safe to go Batam alone. It's very likely for you to get robbed, raped, sodomised or murdered, or if you are suay to the max, kena all 4 of the above mentioned.

Best to stay in Singapore.

fde83
18-01-2017, 07:48 PM
I'm going Batam this Friday, anyone wanna join?

Bro can I join. I newbie. Bro hawkeye007, u savage. Lol!!

Kennytcp
18-01-2017, 07:50 PM

Hahaha I also newbie, trying to find ppl to go explore with

Hurricane88
18-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Hmm...didn't expect Vietnam to be so close to China in terms of culture. In that case, you may wish to come over to Batam during CNY for a short break away. Now,let's see. If your concern is the crowd at both end of the ferry terminal,simply buy the same ferry ticket like I did and in Business class :

Yup...very similar to chinese...also si bei holian...:)

thanks for inviting me to Batam with you...bery tempting...CNY cannot go and need to settle a few prayers on lunar 4th and 5th day...after that have a project to fulfil...will let you know if can follow future trips...:)

fde83
18-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Hahaha I also newbie, trying to find ppl to go explore with

Then how, both newbie later kena carrot chop, I know passport got chop.

Kennytcp
18-01-2017, 09:33 PM
Then how, both newbie later kena carrot chop, I know passport got chop.

Just go explore lo. 2 ppl better than alone mah. Onz no?

Johnny2020
18-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Just go explore lo. 2 ppl better than alone mah. Onz no?

Yes agreed

hawkeye007
18-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Looks like there's a major sweep ongoing.. Received reliable news from a reputable bro that the following joints/massage places have been raided:

- Peppy Massage
- Princess Salon
- Kupu Kupu
- Bunga

I hear more to follow......

My friend advises all to avoid booking joints & massage joints for the time being...

fde83
18-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Looks like there's a major sweep ongoing.. Received reliable news from a reputable bro that the following joints/massage places have been raided:

- Peppy Massage
- Princess Salon
- Kupu Kupu
- Bunga

U got pics for prove boh. I mention about Bunga 2 days ago and a bro ask pics for prove. KNS!! Later kena say u fly aeroplane but I only fly kite.

Don't say joints or massage place even that small road that leads to Peppy, Hallo kitty, Good one, beautiful massage place that rent kost also going to get raid from 19 to 21 Jan (3 days).

Sorry I got no pics to back up my statement above. Good night.

nono1973
19-01-2017, 12:09 AM

- Peppy Massage
- Princess Salon
- Kupu Kupu
- Bunga

I hear more to follow......

I heard Happy 8 also K.O too (there's still Sri Kandy,Matahari).

Link,Memory,PI,Gold Bird,Hawaii...they all have one thing in common (a hint). ;)

I, thank heaven that situation has yet to alter my original CNY plans. But still,the news dont sound good. :(

Keeping my fingers crossed now. Hope Batam booking joints get thru this 9 more days peacefully.

hawkeye007
19-01-2017, 12:16 AM
I heard Happy 8 also K.O too (there's still Sri Kandy,Matahari).

Link,Memory,PI,Gold Bird,Hawaii...they all have one thing in common (a hint). ;)

I, thank heaven that situation has yet to alter my original CNY plans. But still,the news dont sound good. :(

Keeping my fingers crossed now. Hope Batam booking joints get thru this 9 more days peacefully.

Good, you are aware of what the common redeeming factor is. Looks like only these joints with the qualifying criteria will survive.

I have a feeling that booking prices will escalate very soon.

nono1973
19-01-2017, 12:32 AM
Good, you are aware of what the common redeeming factor is. Looks like only these joints with the qualifying criteria will survive.

Yes,i do. There are also more than those few joints,just that those i mentioned were the ones that house the girls themselves on their very roof,which is what worries me most.

I have a feeling that booking prices will escalate very soon.

May be the other way round. Too many girls,too much competition under one roof. Those not under contract wont dare hang themselves up to sell. But the killing point still fell on the CNY season period,which technically might factor the price hike.

I hope all is well for the rest. :(

(i am going to jump if there's a need to change my original plans)

hawkeye007
19-01-2017, 01:01 AM
May be the other way round. Too many girls,too much competition under one roof. Those not under contract wont dare hang themselves up to sell. But the killing point still fell on the CNY season period,which technically might factor the price hike.

If these raids keep up and only selected joints are allowed to open, this means that the bosses will be operating under more stringent circumstances, which usually equates to them having to pay out more dough to maintain their 'operating licences'.

In the long run, guess where the increased operating costs will go to? As with any businesses, these will be passed on to the consumers.

I have retired from LT for several years so it won't hit me, but it will be scary if the LT rates reach the JKT level at 3-4jt.

lacoruna69
19-01-2017, 01:12 AM
We can't stop what is going to happen....but we can enjoy while it last.

Batam rates wont remain the same in the future.....last time can get overnight SYTs at SGD50......now SGD150.....what next?

BFOMF5
19-01-2017, 03:55 AM
Haha
You say hawkey007 savage....
I think you also naughty:)

BFOMF5
19-01-2017, 04:26 AM
U got pics for prove boh. I mention about Bunga 2 days ago and a bro ask pics for prove. KNS!! Later kena say u fly aeroplane but I only fly kite. ?.
Cool down bro..
Just tell them, if don't believe 'Ignore

BFOMF5
19-01-2017, 04:52 AM
Wah ..
so hot up with the raid topic...
It's just a annual Angpao collection

适者生存 or Pay者生存

[17/01 21:27] BFOMF5 : Bunga M* ada ape apa?
[17/01 21:33] : M* oke kata dia tidak ada apa
[17/01 21:39]: Bunga tidak ada masalah bosnya kuat angpao kasih udah buka

BFOMF5
19-01-2017, 05:04 AM
Opps ...
Sorry forgot to translate.
I asked her about her ex room mate M*, who was working in Bunga, if she Ok?
M* is ok and bunga did nothing wrong, her boss fast fast give Angpao and opened.

BFOMF5
19-01-2017, 05:09 AM
but it's not the case for NB
[17/01 21:43] : Along masuk penjara saya dapet invor masih
[17/01 21:49] :Along udah ditangap polis anaknya ada yang ngaduin along itu gell sebagian belum di balikin pulang
[17/01 21:50] : Jadi along udah masuk jell

Sorry too tired to translate.

BFOMF5
19-01-2017, 05:20 AM
Told her I missed utama bathtub she give me this...:D
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23491/23491492e61e00ac655182cc27ffb6f1dec6231a.png
I think she really treat me like her baby. :D

Trad75
19-01-2017, 08:08 AM
Thank you so much Loeric bro. :)

Except for no.2,every answer to yr questions can be found on below link onward.

Enjoy reading. :rolleyes:

Black Page
19-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Told her I missed utama bathtub she give me this...:D

Indo ladies really know how to pamper their man...

Black Page
19-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Today I noticed, on the WeChat wall of a girl who works as beergirl at Lovely food court, a photo with lots of rupiah and a USD $50 note with the caption "Today tips!"

I congratulated for the very good day and I asked who gave her USD $50 as tip (1 single note worth 650k rupiah!). She replied that a group of Korean tourists, first time in Batam, were very happy for the beers she served and gave her good tip. Good tip?? USD $50 for beers?? :eek:
Now everyone understands why a 100k tip today does not lead so far as years ago during a massage session...