View Full Version : Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

OnlyLiveOnce
18-10-2018, 02:18 PM
How this girl attitude and service. I also contacted in wechat but I never call due to may be fake. I will try her on next visit If she real and good

WeChat ceweks doing ST are all out to earn fast money for one reason or another and they do not really bother whether you will book them again next time. It is really touch and go to pick a cewek to give you good service or has a good altitude. You will need to test your luck. Anyway, the performance and behaviour of these ceweks will also depend on the chemistry between both of you, the price you pay, tips, etc... So, it is really difficult to advise you as one man's meat may be another man's poison. So, if you are happy with their looks, price and chats between both of you, just book her. Cheers.

nono1973
18-10-2018, 02:35 PM
If my memory serves me well,KTM resort also provide free daily shuttle service to Nagoya Hill Mall & BCS too :)

Noted,hehehe...here's more :

https://pixator.org/images/2018/10/18/a000.png

Adding to the list :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17923488&postcount=12003

1. Nongsa Resort

2. Holiday Inn Resort

3. Batam View Beach Resort

4. Harris Resort Batam Center

5. Swiss-Bel Harbour Bay

6. 89 Hotel

7. Allium Hotel

8. Swiss-Inn Batam (also allows Grab/GoCar)

9. Crown Vista

10. Horison Ultima King's Batam

11. Golden View Hotel Batam

12. Eska Hotel Batam

13. Planet Holiday Hotel

14. Harmoni One Batam Center

15. Hotel Nagoya Plaza

16. Triniti Hotel Batam (cant confirm)

17. The Golden Bay Hotel Batam

18. Best Western Premier Panbil

19. Montigo Resort

20. ???

The list might come useful for me in the future,hehehe... i am likely to mainly take extra notes on those hotels that are closer to Nagoya area instead of other parts of batam. ;)

* i didnt add Formosa in the list becos it's not exactly applicable to the masses,hehehe... :p

** Mercure hotel closed down

Black Page
18-10-2018, 07:19 PM
An update for all those who plan to come to Batam and need a SIM card.

The lengthy procedure for registering SIM cards In Indonesia, mandatory for using them without any grace period, is still in place (see previous posts for details). When you buy a new SIM card, you MUST register it, providing your Indonesian ID number or Passport number if you are foreigner, or the SIM card cannot be activated. I asked several people in various shops, and all confirmed.
In the next lines, I will focus on Simpati cards, as they are the most widely used and maybe also the best performing.

1) Those who have an Indo ID (NIK, NOKK) can register sending a message: "UNTUK REGISTRASI SILAHKAN KETIK *444*NIK*NOKK#".

An employee at the TelKomSel Service Center told me that this can done also by a foreigner, sending the passport number instead of the NIK, but I doubt it may work. Should it really work, it would mean that the system accepts a registration giving any random number, as I doubt the system can check the existance and regularity of a passport number of foreign countries.
I did not try this simple way, and later I will explain why.

2) Those foreigners who do not have an Indo ID can register ONLY going to a Grapari Service Center of TelKomSel Customer Care. There is one at Nagoya Hill, another one at Penuin, at Batam Center, etc.

Assuming the *444* message cannot work with a foreign country passport, there is no other service center other than Grapari which can register the card under a foreign passport number. The shops cannot, even the big ones, not to say the small kiosks.

This is pissing off enough, and that is the same situation I reported in May 2018, but there's a good news now. The INDONESIA BOLEH Task Force has developed suitable antibodies. :D

The Good News

Many small shops are now selling pre-registered SIM cards. All such shops include all those small counters recently opened at the Harbour Bay arrival lounge, which you see right after the immigration and security screening, and a few ones at Lucky Plaza.

I tried to understand what are those pre-registered SIM cards, and under what name are they registered, but I received only Indonesian-style smiles back. Someone tried to say "It's TelkomSel which preregister cards", but of course it could not be exactly that, as the reason of imposing registration was to associate each card to a precise physical person, for security purposes. I think someone is pre-registering cards using random NIK-NOKK numbers.

This is a BIG RELIEF for all those like me, who visit Indonesia for few days, and would be not really happy to have to spend 1-2 hours, after buying the SIM card, to reach a Grapari point and queue just for this burocratic requirement.

At Harbour Bay Arrival right after Immigration, I chose the counter with the nicest smiling girl (a business criterion as others).
I found the pre-registered Simpati cards for 4G LTE data access sold for 150k (9 GB one month) or 120k (6 GB). I bought the second, without inquiring other shops to find a better offer because I was in hurry. Being in hurry made me probably miss the best deal, but I really had no time to spend to save 20k
Also SIM cards of other operators are on sale, cheaper down up to 50k for 3G access, but I preferred to opt for the best. I tried the speed transfer and I achieved 20 Mb/s via my mobile wifi router.
A signage on top of the glass showcase of another counter advertises cards with 3GB data for Rp 80k (I don't remember what Operator).

The shop at Harbour Bay was not sellng cheaper SIM cards for phone calls. I went to Lucky Plaza, where after few inquiries I found a shop selling pre-registered Simpati cards for phone calls (the "pre-registered" feature is the key feature and is not offered everywhere). I could choose between cards costing 75k including 10k of balance, but not pre-registered, and pre-registered cards costing 75k but with 0 balance. I bought this one and I added 20k balance (plus 2k service charge, total 97k).

Note: a big THANK YOU to Abang ndnd, who provide me significant advice on this subject in the last days.

yeogeorge73
18-10-2018, 08:47 PM
Hi Bros,

Just ended my 4D3N trip and would like to pen down my second sex trip in Batam.

Arrival: Decided to stay at Da Vienna again for familiarity. Upon arrival at Harbour Bay, I proceeded to top up my SIM Card. Manage to snap a photo of the plans offered by Telekom. Well, there is 2, 4.5, 8 all the way to 50 GB. All of the plans are /30 Hari though not sure what that meant. Anyway, I paid 35,000 rupiah for 2GB of Data and 2 GB of Videomax (not sure what this is) which is more than sufficient for my trip.

Decided to take a taxi to Money Changer near Formosa to change my cash first before walking to Da Vienna. After negotiation, I changed 500 SGD at 11,020. Forex rate then was about 11,050. Not too sure I got the best rate this time around though hmmm...

Anyway, Da Vienna also offers free pick up service from Terminal only IF you book directly with them. They also offer free pizza and other perks as part of the bundle. I still prefer to book through Agoda as I still find it cheaper and more convenient.

Day 1 First trip was to grab down to Utama Hotel as I want to check out kupukupu booking Joint. Upon reaching, I realize there is also Utama KTV club at the Hotel hehe. Decided to go in to check it out. Spoke to the Indo chinese staff and wanted to know if I could book the girls directly without booking a room there hehe. Was told that I have to speak to the Mami directly who should be there about 7pm.

Proceeded to Kupukupu and there were only 6 girls available. Saw 1 acceptable girl and managed to bargain down price from 1.3 to 1.1 Juta. The old ah ma (Mami) from Bunga was also there though hehe.

From Kupukupu, I decided to walk to Kris Kandy and along the way recee the massage places. Maybe they also converted into booking joint hehe:D. Visited a few of these massage places and personally, I do not have the urge to try it out as I am particular about the interior of the rooms. To walk from kupukupu to Kris Kandy, walk towards the direction of Biz Hotel (reverse direction from Bro No No Map).

Upon reaching Kris Kandy, there are about 20 girls available. To me, none are particularly stunning. There is this girl first in the line up who keep on giving me the sweet smile and managed to bargain to 1.1 Juta from the Mami. Comparing the tone with other Joints, I find Kris Kandy Mami to be more customer friendly as in they speak to you in a more pleading way. Maybe I was just lucky haha;)

As I was Hungry, decided to eat at Hai Kee Kopitiam. The banner for the roast meat makes it look like some kind of must eat food hehe:D and I decided to try their chicken rice. Well to me it tastes like SG hawker center chicken rice but at just $1 (does SG still have this price hehe).

Decided to also pay a visit to Bunga as it was nearby. This time around there was only about 10 girl. The Mami at Bunga recognize me though hehe which I later found out other Joints remember their customer too hehe:D. So I must be constantly reminded to put on my best behaviour hehehe. Anyway I did not see any girls that attract me and there was also 4 Indo guys present at the Joint. I decided to leave as I do not want to price compete with the bros there. Thinking back, I should have stayed on to observe if locals get any discount and how Mami handle 4 guys at a time hehe.

At this point, I was already very disappointed with the trip. I did not see any head stunners nor cutie pie. I decided to visit some hunting grounds mentioned before in the forum to try to pick up girls hehe (No social media). Did I succeed, Will I succeed ? Hehehehe:p

Girl FR Took a girl from the joints mentioned. Well, nothing fantastic. In fact, I have a more enjoyable time with another girl albeit just a short time. Only managed 2 shot with the girl I took.

Day 2 Decided to visit Gogo supermarket to restock my combat ration and have my lunch at Kangen Cafe. They have this Volcanic Kitkat Sensation which tempted me to dine there. Decided to order the food on promotion. Had Kungpao chicken and Martabak Telur. Ended up paying about 10 SGD. In my opinion this is actually a worth price to pay as it provided me the convenience of a mall plus got free Aircon heheh

The Highlight of this day will be Venus Spa. To get there, I basically just type in "Venus Spa" under Grab. Trip cost about 22K from Hotel Nagoya Plasa. Save me the trouble from finding and no commission for the driver too hehe. Venus Spa is just in front of Sahid Batam Center and I also happened to see Kayana Spa & Reflexology (Not sure if got special).

Took the lift up to 3rd floor and what greeted me was a dark environment, just like those nightclubs. Anyway, I spoke to the staff there and the pricing are as follow. There is the option of Deluxe and Vip room which includes masssge and a free HJ. You do not need to pay for the facilities there if you pay for the massage. Extra treatments includes Aroma therapy at 35 K, Body scrub at 55k, Double pleasure (additional HJ) at 65k and Ice Sensation (Hot and cold BJ) at 58K. All prices have a 5% service charge haha.

Girls photo are displayed from the LED TV. About 30 girls available. Status of the girl are updated so you will know if your desirable girl is working. If the girl's name is underline, it means strong which I think meant popular (Found out that this is not true). I picked an underlined girl and opted for double pleasure along with the Deluxe room.

Upon entering the room, what greeted me was a chubby girl with 38D boobs. I was thinking if I should change girl but just decided to go along. The room is of good condition and massage by the girl was good and professional. Whole session was about 1.5 hour and I was suprised that I managed to cum twice. I actually wanted to leave after first shot as I was not attracted by the girl look.

The final bill I paid was about 380K. 38 SGD for 2 x HJ is actually value for money. I am just disappointed that I was not assigned a Chiou girl. Oh ya, the price I paid was only applicable to members which you must pay 100k. Is there a way to bypass this hehehe

It was already quite late when I left Venus and I decided to make a trip to Goldbird and look see. Upon arrival, there were no girls but Mami showed me 2 girl photo which CMI IMO. I tried to ask if I could see their hidden girls but mami just replied Lai Ang lol. Ended up talking cock with the mami for a while before I walk to Orchid 99 to see if they are opened. Orchid 99 seems forever closed though. Maybe it is permanently closed ?

Decided to meet my girl at Sushi Tei hehe didn't know there is one in Batam. The place look quite high class though. From what I observed, there are alot of office workers and families dining there. Some girls there are just head turners and I am on a constant look out for such girls hehehe

Anyway, we ordered Dynamite roll, Ikura Chaanmushi, Salmon sashimi, mixed sushi and beef steak. Ended up paying about 40 SGD. Is it cheaper than SG? hmmm not too sure as I am not a fan of Sushi Tei.

Ended the night with just 1 shot with my girl. I think I overestimated my stamina :(

Day 3 Decided to visit Link's KTV as my aim is to visit all booking joints in Batam. Took Grab to Allium Hotel and googled my way there. Along my journey, I pass by what I define like their flea market with cheap shoes and accessories. At this point I am still circling around hoping to find Links. Happened to walk past Morena KTV but did not enter. I finally saw Links and decided to take a picture of landmarks nearby which includes a Kopitiam.

There were about 10 girls inside Links. Again, I dont find any particularly attractive. Was quoted 1.3 Juta for my chosen girl. NOTE. I find the Mami here to be the most skillful among the joints I visited. I could not even bargain down a single cent. Everytime I make comparison, she will counteract with a stronger argument like our girl wont Lai Ang, other place girl run away ours wont blah blah blah. I decided to walk off and here's what get interesting hehehe

About 15 steps away from the Joint, Mami say handsome come and say for me 1.2 Juta ok. I turned her down again and walk off. This time round about 30 steps away, she shouted come come lol and I decided to turn around. She told me girl say 1.1 Juta ok and can see that she wasnt too pleased hehehe. Well, I told her that I will consider and left.

From Links, I happened to see Dynasty 99 KTV (I thought was closed) and decided to walk towards it. Was closed though. The 99 series of places remains a mystery to me. Decided to walk walk see see and found memory KTV hehe. Anyway there were only 4 girls there. After looking, I just turn and left.

Decided to call my girl but she didnt pick up. Decided to rest at my Hotel first as I was pretty tired. When I woke up it was already quite late and my girl told me that she could only come after 1 am. My heart sank as I might end the night without a girl. Well I decided to have my dinner first at Ibu Joko and plan my next move. Ordered Ice milp, rice and ayam bakar and only paid 35k. Great value.

I decided to walk to Billard KTV as I have not explored the night scene in Batam. Asked the Mami if I could book girls from there and was rejected. Mami say girl only sit with customer sigh... At this point I do not know what to do. I could visit other KTV joints but I am unarmed and not too sure how it works. I decided to proceed to Octopus Spa.

Octopus Spa Grab to pacific hotel and went to level 8. Lights were a bit dim and a different feeling if compared to JB spa. Anyway I spoke to the GRO to find out how the system works. There are 3 rooms (exec, suite and Psuite) and you choose 2 package. Package 1 includes massage and Hj and package 2 is FJ. I requested to view the girls and 5 girls came out. It was this point when I found out there was 2 tier (Silver and Gold with the latter more expensive). I chose someone from the gold tier and told GRO package 1. GRO then told me package 1 cannot choose which I later understand that package 1 girl do not do FJ and were separated from the parade. I then told GRO I want pretty one and let her assign me one. Decided to go the toilet first to ease myself. To my horror the door knob lock was spoilt and the girl ended up seeing my **** hehehe. Anyway, blessing in disgussed here as the girl who saw me was chiou. I ended up asking the GRO why never show me her. The GRO then tell me this one platinum cost 1.3 Juta . Lol, now thinking if they have Titanium hehehe.

Anyway I proceeded with package 1 and what greeted me was the cutest girl I saw on this trip. She was very petite and have a demure smile. Too bad there are communication problem and google translate just destroy the imitate feeling. Just got a HJ and nothing extra. Proceeded to make payment. NOTE: there is a 40% discount when I went so please always ask for promotion before making payment. The amount I pay was about 305 K after discount with an exec room and HJ.

It was about 11pm now and I decided to go to Windsor foodcourt to wait for my girl. There were still people singing at the foodcourt and the place provided me a very chillaxing feeling. Decided to order from 999 seafood stall as the indochinese there look quite pleasent hehehe. Was quoted 25K for seafood fried rice and 50K for Ayam Bawang and proceeded. Food is decent. I still rate SG Zhi Char Stall higher though. After supper decided to enter J&J KTV to explore.

Spoke to the Mami and she brought out 4 girls. None appealed to me. The rates quoted were 2 and 2.5 Juta for overnight booking. The mami under the dark lights look pretty though and I ended up having a drink with her for about 30 mins as I didn't see any customer. Brought a Can of Tiger and paid about 7 sgd.

It was about 2 am at my Hotel and I was about to doze off. My girl finally called and told me she was reaching soon. Here, I have an interesting experience. My girl basically brought me to her house as she wanted to grab something and get changed hehehe. I have a look around the room and understood that the rental for a HDB house size room cost about 200 SGD per month in Batam. Spent a happy but extremely tired night with my girl at my hotel. Left the next day and wave Batam goodbye.

Final Thoughts I think my expectations for this trip is set too high as I am only interested to find head stunners. I really could not have sex with the biggest ugliest and fattest girl albeit the value. I have also explored what I believe is the majority of the joints and will spend my investment wisely on my favored joints. I am still making progress to get pretty girls contact by meeting them in a mixture of places. I would rate my this trip a 6/10 as I didnt really meet any head stunners (8/10) and for all the hits and misses.

Black Page
18-10-2018, 11:12 PM
All of the plans are /30 Hari though not sure what that meant.
Hari = days
You use Gojek and Grab, you can also use Google Translate :D
(just kidding)

Anyway, I paid 350,000 rupiah for 2GB of Data and 2 GB of Videomax (not sure what this is) which is more than sufficient for my trip.
:confused: Something is wrong here.
Card with 9 GB data are on sale for 150k, and I bought 6GB for 120k without looking around and negotiating a best price.

Decided to take a taxi to Money Changer near Formosa to change my cash first before walking to Da Vienna. After negotiation, I changed 500 SGD at 11,020. Forex rate then was about 11,050. Not too sure I got the best rate this time around though hmmm...
11020/11050 means less than 0.3%. Nothing. Comparable to day-to-day fluctuations.

yeogeorge73
18-10-2018, 11:42 PM
Hari = days
You use Gojek and Grab, you can also use Google Translate :D
(just kidding)

Hehe yeah. I should have translated it. Never thought about that actually. Too exhausted maybe haha.

:confused: Something is wrong here.
Card with 9 GB data are on sale for 150k, and I bought 6GB for 120k without looking around and negotiating a best price.

Oh my bad. It is 35k so about 3.50 in SGD. Too many zeros. Edited my post. Thanks

11020/11050 means less than 0.3%. Nothing. Comparable to day-to-day fluctuations.

Hehe previous round I got above forex though. I guess it boils down to expectations

Black Page
19-10-2018, 10:04 PM
Yesterday I had the pleasure to experience de visu the Indonesian Police in action.
Just 30 mins after I entered Foreplay in Kampung Bule, and I just started sipping a glass of orange juice with a drop of vodka, a huge anti-narcotics Police task force entered the premises to do drug tests and check people.

Of course, this is not Texas and policemen are not like in USA. So, instead of putting everyone against the wall with hands raised, pointing automatic rifles against the chest of the slower ones, everything was much smoother. No cowboys, neither emulators of Joseph Arpaio here, but just Indonesian-style smiles. You know, the same face you get regardless you are complaining for something or giving kudos for service in a hotel.

The main Officer stepped on the stage, stopped the band, and asked kindly to switch on lights ("lampu, lampu tolong"). I did not notice that before then, but about 20 policemen with and without uniform had already entered the room and were filling up all sides.

Then, other policemen armed with professional photocameras and cellphones started to videorecord all the procedure and to take photos of the people.
I guess today my face with all others must be posted on local newspapers and must have been already broadcasted on local TV News, as an evidence of how seriously Batam Police fights drugs here*.
A girl next to me was scared as hell, fearing her face was going to be seen by her parents at home.

(*I don't think they have ever sold drugs in Foreplay, but as a matter of fact every time I enter P3 or P2 I am literally pestered by a few thugs who stand in front of me expecting I buy obat. I am sorry to disappoint them. Their business seems ok even without me, however, at least judging by the number of people shaking heads with eyes closed.)

Everything took less than 30 minutes, and I am not kidding it was done in an extremely professional way (I hope they will not post faces on TV news. I don't care, but others may). Female Officers searched the bags of some random girls. Other people was asked to pee in test bottles, I think, because in front of all videocameras like playing a movie scene the officers started to check with a chemical test set some liquids in 4 small plastic glasses.

Everything, everything done with smiles and very kind attitude by all police officers. This is Indonesia, not USA, so instead of fearing a shot in my chest, should I do anything unexpected, I had the feeling that they were going to offer flowers to ladies and other gifts to guys once finished.

Regrettably, no flowers for me or the ladies. Just a big "thank you" to everyone for the collaboration, smiles at 360°, and even an applause to our beloved police when they left the room.

Then, business as usual. Music restarted and sexy dancers jumped on stage.
I love Indonesia. Did I say that already?

iicycold
20-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Hehehe...how much do you book your girls during those time?

Nowaday,i rarely meet up with bros too. I learned my lesson,hehehe... but i occasionally still meet up with old friends whom i have met before tho. While the bad guys are around, there will still be some good guys. Lesser but still there are at 1/100,hehehe...and i am looking for that ONE.

Lol...u knw la,my ger usually ard 1 jt,& i try not 2 go beyond...lol,lucki u nvr ask me where i find gers in btm...or i wil reply u :

1. get a bot of aqua water

2. print tis pix below :

http://sonia.fun/images/2018/10/20/a10.jpg

or tis one below

http://sonia.fun/images/2018/10/20/a11.jpg

3. burn it

4. put inside 3 bowl water

5. cook til left one bowl

6. drink it

then u can find my ger...lol...mus note can onli do tat afte midnite onli....lol

i jus pullin yr leg onli hor.... :p

Hehehe...how come i didnt know? I have seen FRs on girls,but never on me... :eek:

I do understand,thats a joke. :p

got see tortoise fight b4 bo? :rolleyes:

no get into such situation in btm...lol

http://sonia.fun/images/2018/10/20/a1b8634.gif

gng 2 btm soon lo,lately i hear exchg rate no bad lei...lol...book 1.1 jt ovrnite ger is nw onli S$99.81...lol :D

iicycold
20-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Proceeded to Kupukupu and there were only 6 girls available. Saw 1 acceptable girl and managed to bargain down price from 1.3 to 1.1 Juta. The old ah ma (Mami) from Bunga was also there though hehe.

From Kupukupu, I decided to walk to Kris Kandy and along the way recee the massage places. Maybe they also converted into booking joint hehe:D. Visited a few of these massage places and personally, I do not have the urge to try it out as I am particular about the interior of the rooms. To walk from kupukupu to Kris Kandy, walk towards the direction of Biz Hotel (reverse direction from Bro No No Map).

Upon reaching Kris Kandy, there are about 20 girls available. To me, none are particularly stunning. There is this girl first in the line up who keep on giving me the sweet smile and managed to bargain to 1.1 Juta from the Mami. Comparing the tone with other Joints, I find Kris Kandy Mami to be more customer friendly as in they speak to you in a more pleading way. Maybe I was just lucky haha;)

As I was Hungry, decided to eat at Hai Kee Kopitiam. The banner for the roast meat makes it look like some kind of must eat food hehe:D and I decided to try their chicken rice. Well to me it tastes like SG hawker center chicken rice but at just $1 (does SG still have this price hehe).

smart move,brother...as i see u knw hw 2 go 2 hai kee eat...lol

plz note of the timing of day u reach those joints...lol...u knw y? cos different timing & different kind of days u go u see different cat of gers.

jus smthg i tink u might miss out after i readin yr fr :D

upz u my proud pts 4 yr no bad shareing...lol

yeogeorge73
20-10-2018, 10:58 PM
smart move,brother...as i see u knw hw 2 go 2 hai kee eat...lol

plz note of the timing of day u reach those joints...lol...u knw y? cos different timing & different kind of days u go u see different cat of gers.

upz u my proud pts 4 yr no bad shareing...lol

Thanks Bro. What I understand from Mami is that there will be more girls during weekend hehe. Hoping to find the prettiest and most stunning girls for my next trip.

BFOMF5
21-10-2018, 08:24 PM
gng 2 btm soon lo,lately i hear exchg rate no bad lei...lol...book 1.1 jt ovrnite ger is nw onli S$99.81...lol :D
Lai Lai lai...
3 hrs ago..
XE 11020
Main road shops most offer at 11000-11020
Last week higher I got 11060 :)

dnjazz
22-10-2018, 01:07 PM
2 week ago, i change at batam centre 100=11700

Hurricane88
22-10-2018, 01:16 PM
2 week ago, i change at batam centre 100=11700

am sure typo error...should be 11070...:)

An update for all those who plan to come to Batam and need a SIM card.

The Good News

Many small shops are now selling pre-registered SIM cards. All such shops include all those small counters recently opened at the Harbour Bay arrival lounge, which you see right after the immigration and security screening, and a few ones at Lucky Plaza.

My friend was at balai over the weekend...power outage and he went in to this shop next to hotel and paid 70k rupiah hv 6.5gb data plan...put in and works...card expired 19 Nov 2018...:)

StarCity
23-10-2018, 05:11 PM
The list might come useful for me in the future,hehehe... i am likely to mainly take extra notes on those hotels that are closer to Nagoya area instead of other parts of batam. ;)

* i didnt add Formosa in the list becos it's not exactly applicable to the masses,hehehe... :p

** Mercure hotel closed down

There's likely more than just those listed hotels that provides free shuttle service. A lot of hotels i notice do provide except they just didn't put it out to let customer/guest knw abt it. :rolleyes:

What i am trying to say is,u got to approach the hotel recept to ask them before they'll tell u (if they provide those certain services).

fde83
23-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Time to stock up the fireworks, countdown.

nono1973
24-10-2018, 08:25 AM
Nice movie,i suppose...screening in Batam now,hehehe...

GOOSEBUMPS 2 : HAUNTED HALLOWEEN

https://youtu.be/nQeOzfm-lps

More of a family movie tho...

Happy Halloween to all,i hope New Spa near BCS doesnt have a halloween theme tho,hehehe.... :D

*usually this time of the year,some discotheque and/or KTV might have some in-house halloween theme tho.

Enjoy! ;)

Besides Goosebumps, there's also another movie towards the horror side,called Halloween...hehehe...doesnt look good to me but the trailer looks scary tho.

https://youtu.be/ek1ePFp-nBI

Enjoy the movie (with your girl),enjoy Batam! And avoid eating and drinking in the theater or i might end up getting this kind of seat,hehehe.... :p

http://sonia.fun/images/2018/10/20/a2.gif

* Halloween is on 31st Oct 2018

iicycold
24-10-2018, 12:05 PM
Lai Lai lai...
3 hrs ago..
XE 11020
Main road shops most offer at 11000-11020
Last week higher I got 11060 :)

hopeful price of thgs no much increase lor... :(

increase price sure wil hv everywhere in the world,but can onli hope wn't up so much ba....especially tose like below....lol :D

http://sonia.fun/images/2018/10/20/ida1.jpg

iicycold
24-10-2018, 12:48 PM
More of a family movie tho...

Happy Halloween to all,i hope New Spa near BCS doesnt have a halloween theme tho,hehehe.... :D

*usually this time of the year,some discotheque and/or KTV might have some in-house halloween theme tho.

Lol...u shld try watchin johnny english in yr btm hotel bed rm....lol,it'll be fun as tis movie is reli veri funny,sure 2 make u laugh out loud...lol :p

http://elephory.com/images/a5619f7.gif

btm theater no more shwing,fyi

Black Page
24-10-2018, 04:30 PM
increase price sure wil hv everywhere in the world,but can onli hope wn't up so much ba....especially tose like below....lol :D
WHO IS THIS BEAUTY??? :eek: I am in love.
(I am referring to the girl, not to the ugly thing in her hand, hope you understand)

Black Page
25-10-2018, 06:23 PM
My report of last Saturnight night, supposedly the best night to score freebies in Batam clubs. Unfortunately, the times have changed.

One thing is that there seems to be more money circulating around, or at least the middle and upper class have expanded, while the lower strata are still struggling in misery.
Therefore, consistently over all my last visits to Batam, I have seen less ladies (above some social level) hunting for a supposedly rich foreigner in clubs of kampung bule (basically, there only No Name and Foreplay qualify for that, as the others are mostly places where to play billiard and drink with PR ladies).

A second thing is that it is not so good as years ago, when me "average white foreigner" had virtually no limits in scoring a sexy girl in a club or even in a mall. My Western face and nose were enough to make ladies to feel flattered by my smile to them. Now, too many Western men have spoiled the place already, including those who did not leave a good memory of their education and manners, so to speak.
A striking consequence is that, if years ago I could approach any girl in a disco and get at least a smile and handshake back, now more than half of them turn the face to the other side (I am speaking about disco, not pub).

So, yesterday Saturday (I wrote these notes few days ago) I went to No Name, previously the highest highlight of Batam's Saturday night fever. Years ago, at 1am it was so packed to have problems in choosing a stunning girl among many. Yesterday, it was just 50% full, and all ladies were old-seasoned PRs, who go there every night for months in a row if not years. Not even so sexy, just average bar girls. I recognize some faces as I have seen them at least 1 if not 2 years ago there already.

I spent my effort to discriminate professionals and find possible casual ladies who go out on Saturday to have some fun. I found ONE lady, around 35yo, average looking with the dress of weekend, who was not there to work. Alone, just seeking some entertainment after a week of boring work in office. In brief I decided to invest on her and leave the "disco B plan after 2am" for another day.
I proposed her to leave that sad place and move to Square.
She has a big car, and it was a while I was not driven around Batam by a lady on her own car.

So now, finally, let me go to the topic addressed in the title of this post: SQUARE CLUB at I-Hotel Penuin.

You must go there at least once on a Saturday. It is instructive indeed. There is some rich people in Batam, but you will not see them if you stick to Nagoya malls, clubs, kampung bule, etc.
Parking: full of new shiny cars.
Entry cover ticket: rp 200k per person (yes, 200,000), including one BINTANG BEER as "free drink" (in can, I had to request two glasses otherwise I would have not got that). Yes, the same Bintang beer that is the cheapest drink offered in a disco or billiard bar.
Maybe the 200k is not for every Saturday, maybe the DJ was a famous one from Jakarta, who knows. However, this is the most expensive cover charge I saw in Batam.

So, too late to show me stingy in front of the lady, I had to pay this 2x200k = 400k for me and the lady.
Inside: FULL. I mean packed. Impossible to find place if not pressed from all sides. Everyone paying the 200k cover charge, plus bottles and cocktails in quantity. The average spending there is above 500k per person, I believe.

Some Western men, but very few. 95% of people were local upper-class youth.
Jeez!! If you want to see and get to know what is a sexy Indonesian, go there.
There is NO OTHER PLACE IN BATAM (I am sure in JKT it's a different story) where you can see how sexy Indonesian can be. Long dress, high heels, regrettably short pants under the dress instead of a sexy slip as in Europe, perfectly arranged make-up and hair. I was mesmerized.

NO, I did not regret to go there with this lady instead of hunting freely. The girls there are not there to hunt for money. They SPEND the money, or better have a boyfriend who does not care about money and spends.
In short, I know that my chances there approach zero, as I do not look as Brad Pitt and I do not have a Lamborghini parked outside.

The DJ is on another upper level compared to the clubs in Nagoya. So the ambience and music too. It's a place to visit at least once, unless one really believes that the most expensive places to go in Batam are Bunga and M1 Pub.
Trust me, I still have some long legs planted on high heels printed in my eyes.

I know what you naughty mouthwatering old dudes want to know: my lady.
At 3am, she said she was sleepy, she wanted to go back. So I asked her to drive me back to Formosa, we went to the room, and she kept on saying she wanted to leave because sleepy. No resistance though when I started to unbotton her dress here and there.

Once naked, she positioned herself with open legs, knee up, and waited with eyes closed. Just that. I proceeded, and the only reaction from her was smiling and some noise. No action. She said she does not like BJs. Then she turned, closed the legs, started to move up and down with my dick inside, had her climax in that odd way, then she patiently waited I had mine.
Not that she was pretending anything. She really must feel the sex in that way.
We changed a few positions, then my experience came out in that situation.

I decided to not come and release my climax, but to keep my bullet and libido level for another lady later. Yes, I had a massage girl fucked at Sweet Massage few hours before, and the number of bullets I have is limited, so I try to save when I can.

After exchanging phone numbers, I accompanied her to her car at 4am. She told me "YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANOTHER GIRL NOW, RIGHT??"
To be honest, my time in Batam is short, and why should I refrain?
I like this lady, because she's a good person and I respect her, but I also want to hunt.
So, I said no, I waited to see her car leaving the parking, I took an ojek, and at 4:30am I triumphally made my entrance in Newton.

PS: No happy end. Newton was still full, but mostly couples and groups of friends, as usual on a Saturday. Local girls are not flashed by bule anymore, just because bule. They stick to their friends.
Working girls at that hour must have been taken already. So, at 5:30am I went back sleeping.

PPS: Be careful, I found one or two ladyboys there, both in Newton and P3 (different ones). In the darkness, it's easy to be confused and be happy if a tall girl starts smiling at you. If you have some experience, you can detect the typical way of a ladyboy to move, smile, touch the hair, and you should be not fooled before having his/her tongue in your mouth. Good luck.

1malaysian
25-10-2018, 11:24 PM
greetings guys,

im going batam next week,

do u guys have any taxi guys number to bring me around to pick up cewek

been to batam long time ago and read few pages and couldn't find any.

appreciate your help and thank you

beastimus
26-10-2018, 10:29 AM
any more FR on Octopus Spa?

mygirly
26-10-2018, 01:32 PM
BP, Batam has progress somewhat..
U took ojek? 4am?
Did u see the roads now? Better n wider?

Black Page
26-10-2018, 04:17 PM
BP, Batam has progress somewhat..
U took ojek? 4am?
Did u see the roads now? Better n wider?
I don't understand the question. Yes I take ojek. Then what?
Same roads in town, better road to go to Barelang. Then what?

fde83
26-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Hi bro,

reply to him by pm and not publish it publicly and trying to tell the rest u have a driver to engage his/her service.

Mod, please remove this post, smart alex trying to make money without paying ad fees.

OnlyLiveOnce
26-10-2018, 07:57 PM
reply to him by pm and not publish it publicly and trying to tell the rest u have a driver to engage his/her service.

Mod, please remove this post, smart alex trying to make money without paying ad fees.

Do not know what this smart Alex is trying to hit at as I am just sharing the details of my driver with someone who needs it. What ad you found that has taken away any of your business? Maybe, you are also eyeing at the Mod's job. Relax man.

fde83
26-10-2018, 08:15 PM
Do not know what this smart Alex is trying to hit at as I am just sharing the details of my driver with someone who needs it. What ad you found that has taken away any of your business? Maybe, you are also eyeing at the Mod's job. Relax man.

Yes, u would know best, I'm eyeing for the Mod's job.

1malaysian
26-10-2018, 11:17 PM
guys sorry for any inconvience caused. not here to create problem

one bro pm'ed me and thank you bro.

cheers

nono1973
27-10-2018, 01:10 AM
Lol...u shld try watchin johnny english in yr btm hotel bed rm....lol,it'll be fun as tis movie is reli veri funny,sure 2 make u laugh out loud...lol :p

Thanks,hehehe...i already watch it in Batam's theater and in a sweet box.

I tried ordering food in my last trip from Go Food,only to realize that i cant really successfully order them if i dont speak Bahasa,hehehe... :D

https://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26746/2674627785ecbbae880e2ffe524098e4aaa34bf6.jpg

https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26746/2674627635ec433cf71ba2b40c947a0a2cb865e2.jpg

End up i ask my girls to order it for me,hehehe....:p

By the way,its our supper.

rocky009
27-10-2018, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the informative thread bros.

Any bro can PM trustable wechat contacts?

Thanks

iicycold
27-10-2018, 04:19 PM
im going batam next week,

do u guys have any taxi guys number to bring me around to pick up cewek

been to batam long time ago and read few pages and couldn't find any.

lol...actualli hor...if u step out from ferry terminal or airport,outside got mani taxi driver de...90% will knw & die 2 bring u go 2 pick up gers in btm....lol...so they get a high comm out of it ma. U no see direct contacts here cos tis forum no allow ads & any1 who try 2 make $ out of viewer in open public. I tink via PM shld be ok ba...lol :p

bking whole day 4 taxi can aso negotiate 2 btw 250k - 500k dependin on hw u talking 2 em. :D

hv a wonderful bonk in btm ya....lol

iicycold
27-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Thanks,hehehe...i already watch it in Batam's theater and in a sweet box.

tat movie is one of best i seen in btm so far....lol,i gng 2 download it & then watch agn in my nxt trip tere....lol...i cn't help laughin & laughin,even tinkin of it nw put a smiling on my face. i like comedy...lol :D

brother,wen u go btm agn,if got chance can shw me hw u connect yr thgs on tv 2 watch in hotel rm bo? (i 4get liao...lol) :p

BFOMF5
28-10-2018, 01:48 PM
Saw this on board Majestic
https://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26752/26752794b8038f78e566a3df47dfc5a798c794f8.png

https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26752/26752796ea9f0a1879c462a729bd5a20d3ab58e8.png
FYI only :)

yourslovingly
28-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Anybody plan tomorrow?

1malaysian
28-10-2018, 04:33 PM
lol...actualli hor...if u step out from ferry terminal or airport,outside got mani taxi driver de...90% will knw & die 2 bring u go 2 pick up gers in btm....lol...so they get a high comm out of it ma. U no see direct contacts here cos tis forum no allow ads & any1 who try 2 make $ out of viewer in open public. I tink via PM shld be ok ba...lol :p

bking whole day 4 taxi can aso negotiate 2 btw 250k - 500k dependin on hw u talking 2 em. :D

hv a wonderful bonk in btm ya....lol

thanks for the info bro

tonyseng
28-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Going btm on sat n back on Sunday. Any bro can recommend any gal for overnight?.

OnlyLiveOnce
28-10-2018, 06:36 PM
Going btm on sat n back on Sunday. Any bro can recommend any gal for overnight?.

Bro,

You better take them from booking joints or try the online media like WeChat if you are brave enough. Plenty of girls available including many faked ones and ladyboys. Do your due diligence to ensure what you get is what you see and protect your assets. Negotiate and clearly tell them your terms before accepting. Payment is always demanded upfront. To get to booking joints, use maps provided by Nono or use the many drivers who are always eager to bring you there to earn their commissions. Cheers and enjoy.

yourslovingly
28-10-2018, 07:19 PM
anybody can recomand a good hair salon? i plan to go tomorrow. i ike to cut and coloring hair. cand tell the location and name of that?

MF101
28-10-2018, 07:38 PM
Anybody plan tomorrow?

I'm thinking of Tuesday. Haven't been there in a while.

OnlyLiveOnce
28-10-2018, 08:13 PM

We will be there!

MF101
28-10-2018, 09:44 PM
We will be there!

You fellas going on Tue too?

Black Page
28-10-2018, 10:34 PM
anybody can recomand a good hair salon? i plan to go tomorrow. i ike to cut and coloring hair. cand tell the location and name of that?
I believe those in Nagoya Hill Mall are among most expensive and classy ones.
I am not sure if they are the BEST, but judging from the target customer segment, you should not be wrong.

Black Page
28-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Saw this on board Majestic
FYI only :)

It looks good! I will go when I meet my dream girl in Batam. :p

nono1973
29-10-2018, 12:46 AM
A new kind of eating or a new kind of food which i like and tried in Batam and so far only seems to be able to be found in Zest Hotel,hehehe...not even in Singapore could be seen eaten that way.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/10/28/DSC_0124.jpg

Basically its just those very dryly-made-kind of porridge,and have some chicken soup being pour into it,add a bit of ikan bilis or something and then start eating. Simple food,simple way of eating. My kind of food.

I opted for the breakfast in that hotel just becos of it,hehehe...and its being serve in every breakfast between 6am to 10am. Almost everything in Batam is either fried,grilled or BBQ-ed, at least this one is something a little different.

I rarely miss a certain kind of food in Batam, but i am starting to miss that now. :p

* i might try this with Bak Kut Teh if there's a chance arise.

This porridge or the way that its being eaten reminds of some food i ate before in Guang Xi, China small village area (inside Yu Lin province). The villagers will eat either rice 1st,follow by watery porridge or vice versa (porridge 1st,then rice). According to the folks there, it helps for better digesting the food. After the meal, followed by a bowl of white wine (yes,its a bowl and not in a glass,hehehe...).

https://pixator.org/images/2018/10/28/a1.jpg

The only kind of white wine i have tried in China,hehehe....

Johnnyngai
29-10-2018, 03:55 AM

Many booking places around the Hotel Utama area. I was there 8 months ago. They all charge me 40k - 50k for an hour with young mamas because I am a lone non Bahasa speaking cheongster .
I like girls, not mamas.

yourslovingly
29-10-2018, 05:01 AM
I am not sure if they are the BEST, but judging from the target customer segment, you should not be wrong.

Thanks for the reply blackpage. But I want cheap and good place. If expesnsive, singapore got thousands of salon.

yourslovingly
29-10-2018, 05:07 AM

Hi bro. I'm going today and return tomorrow so i think no time to meet because I will be a bit busy on massage and lunch. Hope can meet on ext vist

Black Page
29-10-2018, 07:00 AM
Thanks for the reply blackpage. But I want cheap and good place. If expesnsive, singapore got thousands of salon.
Expensive in Batam cannot be as expensive as in Singapore.

OnlyLiveOnce
29-10-2018, 07:22 AM
You fellas going on Tue too?

Yes, reaching about 10am at Batam Centre Ferry Terminal and lunch at Eatern Food Court thereafter before choosing our ceweks.

nitecrawllerr
29-10-2018, 04:41 PM
Expensive in Batam cannot be as expensive as in Singapore.

Early tis year i put up at Zest hotel. Nite just makan at jetty (zhi cha restaurant). Steam fish, not big, and plate of kailan. Cost me 230k! Not cheap n not much diff fm sillypore.

Black Page
29-10-2018, 10:09 PM
Early tis year i put up at Zest hotel. Nite just makan at jetty (zhi cha restaurant). Steam fish, not big, and plate of kailan. Cost me 230k! Not cheap n not much diff fm sillypore.

When I went to eat seafood at East Coast Seafood center, or a Clark Key say at Jumbo Seafood, or at No Signboard near Geylang, my bill for 1 crab, 1 fish, baby keylan, rice, beer was around $100. No kidding. Alone.
When I went to spoil myself at Wei Wei (one of the most expensive seafood places near Nagoya) with my 2 ladies, we ate crab, prawns, kerapu, sotong, gong-gong, veggies, rice, juices and beers, about 10 dishes for the 3 of us filling up the round table, I paid 750k. More food than we could eat without effort.
At least for seafood, the price ratio Singapore/Batam is about 3!
This explains why I always skip Singapore in my travels and I transit directly to Batam.

MF101
29-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Hi bro. I'm going today and return tomorrow so i think no time to meet because I will be a bit busy on massage and lunch. Hope can meet on ext vist

Alright bro, maybe next time.

Johnnyngai
30-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Many booking places around the Hotel Utama area. I was there 8 months ago. They all charge me 40k - 50k for an hour with young mamas because I am a lone non Bahasa speaking cheongster .
I like girls, not mamas.

Correction : 400k - 500k for an hour. To me, that is tourist chopping.

BFOMF5
30-10-2018, 01:20 PM
Passed few days in batam there are a few criminals case happened to someone we know.

Hv heard a robbing case weeks ago.
happen in the early morning an senior sg batam"PR", (friend,s ex-kos mate) been robbed under knife point near SK.

And now.... just withing a week there are 2 incidences of Rob,snatch and one steal case.

One happen last Saturday morning around 10am....
My ex- worker/driver, (now he work as a security at a kos ) been robbed under knife point,
Damages :
gold chain lost
neck injure

The other case.....
Sunday afternoon. at my favorites Gaint Basok stall (near SK) ...
N witnessed men on motor...
Snatched bag of friend from table.
Damages : HP KTP keyCard gone

The 3rd happen last night..
N's neighbour daughter's motor been stolen at P3.

My advice...
Pls be a little careful when in Batam.
!!!!!!DAY OR NIGHT!!!!!
especially the stretch between kupu2 & Sri Candy.

nitecrawllerr
30-10-2018, 02:51 PM
My advice...
!!!!!!DAY OR NIGHT!!!!!

Confirmed...and chopped! Sillyporeans after reading such news in Batam, surely stay put in Sillypore!:D

Tomas79
30-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Hi good afternoon seniors and bros,

Will be travelling over to Batam via last ferry at 9:35pm tonight. Any advice on whether if there are any massage spa near Harbour Bay ferry terminal that comes with happy ending because upon reaching, it will be quite late and we will be staying at Swissbel hotel (Harbour Bay) so we don't intend to travel far. Will be staying there for 2 nights , any bros happened to be there and wanna cheong together can let me know too...

Thanks All

Tomas79
30-10-2018, 04:26 PM
Passed few days in batam there are a few criminals case happened to someone we know.

happen in the early morning an senior sg batam"PR", (friend,s ex-kos mate) been robbed under knife point near SK.

And now.... just withing a week there are 2 incidences of Rob,snatch and one steal case.

My ex- worker/driver, (now he work as a security at a kos ) been robbed under knife point,
Damages :
gold chain lost
neck injure

The other case.....

My advice...
!!!!!!DAY OR NIGHT!!!!!

Siao liao...what a time to receive info like this...I am going over tonight, having 2nd thought now. Ferry ticket and hotel already booked.:(

nono1973
30-10-2018, 04:45 PM
Will be travelling over to Batam via last ferry at 9:35pm tonight. Any advice on whether if there are any massage spa near Harbour Bay ferry terminal that comes with happy ending because upon reaching, it will be quite late and we will be staying at Swissbel hotel (Harbour Bay) so we don't intend to travel far. Will be staying there for 2 nights , any bros happened to be there and wanna cheong together can let me know too...

Try Octopuss Men's Spa, 8th Floor of Pacific Palace hotel,at that kind of hour,i guess thats one of the closest place with massage service available (happy ending as well) and technically,it closes at midnight but try to get there before 11pm (indo time).

Only about 10 mins walk away from Harbour Bay Ferry terminal (from Harbour Bay Mall entrance).

https://pixator.org/images/2018/10/30/banner1.jpg

Prices may change (happy hour gone at those hour you reached) so, do talk to the GRO or receptionist before commiting any deal (on pricing,promo,girls etc).

Cheers!

Tomas79
30-10-2018, 04:56 PM
Try Octopuss Men's Spa, 8th Floor of Pacific Palace hotel,at that kind of hour,i guess thats one of the closest place with massage service available (happy ending as well) and technically,it closes at midnight but try to get there before 11pm (indo time).

Only about 10 mins walk away from Harbour Bay Ferry terminal (from Harbour Bay Mall entrance).

https://pixator.org/images/2018/10/30/banner1.jpg

Prices may change (happy hour gone at those hour you reached) so, do talk to the GRO or receptionist before commiting any deal (on pricing,promo,girls etc).

Cheers!

Thanks bro nono for your very helpful piece of info. Just read a post by one of the bro in regards to all the safety issues and so having 2nd thought whether to go or stay put because we are not familiar with the place there too. Thanks for your help bro nono.:D

nono1973
30-10-2018, 05:19 PM

Sounds like the victim's behavioral issue to me,hehehe...read on...

Damages :
gold chain lost
neck injure

I wont wear a Gold chain on my neck (or on any part/s of my body,hehehe...). Most Indonesian Chinese tho rich rarely shows off that they are rich by wearing gold all over themselves,which i heard from most of my Indonesian Chinese friends and friends in Singapore who worked in Indonesia.

The other case.....

Hmm...this one is obvious, NEVER leave my hp or valuable on the dining table when eating in public places. Especially so in most 3rd world countries and even especially so when eating out in the streets.

The snatch thief caught a good opportunity,hehehe...

This one i have nothing much to say but from the look of it, the stolen vehicle has been targeted for some time already and when the time is right, it just fit in to the right timing. Could have happen to anyone who has already been targeted. (most tourist dont drive anyway)

On top of it,its night time in this case.

My advice...
!!!!!!DAY OR NIGHT!!!!!

Applies to any 3rd world countries too,hehehe.... thank you for sharing (and warning). Its never a bad thing to be a bit more vigilant (eg, not getting drunk etc).

Cheers!

cleyeo
30-10-2018, 08:25 PM
About the crime, it is a fact there is a crime EVERYDAY,, it is just a matter whether the victims do report or not. Most of victims do not bother to report, reason, even thou you are a victim, when you are reporting the case, police still ask you for coffee money. This is REAL,, how do I know ?. I was a victim before, and I did report. When I went to report the case (at nite), the police told me to come back tomorrow morning bcs they were running of the form (report form , which they call it formulir). I was with a local friend and my friend knew the game, passed the police some coffee money and out of nowhere, there is a form available. :):)

BFOMF5
30-10-2018, 09:09 PM
Siao liao...what a time to receive info like this...I am going over tonight, having 2nd thought now. Ferry ticket and hotel already booked.:(
Don't worry lah....
you in Harbour bay area very safe.
Utama area "game shops" all fully open.s
And P3 famous for ubat.
And the land owners in Tg.Uma area. Reclaiming back their land and causing many illegals occupiers to lost their home/shop/job. Utama is just across the road.....So it became there hunting ground.

But what we need to do is to keep oneself in low profile and exercise hi vigilance.

In fact this apply to anywhere.

Black Page
30-10-2018, 11:57 PM
Applies to any 3rd world countries too,hehehe.... !
Don't worry lah....
you in Harbour bay area very safe.

In fact this apply to anywhere.

I am frankly surprised to read all this chit-chat and alarm just for some small petty crime.

I am not proud of that, but snatches or robberies are everyday life in any big city of Europe, not to mention Americas. It happened to me to not find the wallet anymore in my pocket just a couple of times in my life, but in a large city of Europe, say 1M citizens and above, the number of such cases is in the order of several ones every day, reported or not!

It is not limited to "3rd world counries". Walk in a wrong area of a city in USA, and you are in real danger to be robbed with a gun, not with a knife. Same for some big capitals in Europe. And I will not mention really dangerous places, such as big cities in South America or Africa, where rich people coexist with misery.

You Singaporeans (I assume most people here is from Singapore), to be frank, are really not used to the "real word" out there. Batam and Malaysia seem dangerous wild countries seen from the sanitized environment of Singapore (applause to Singapore authorities and people, who behave in a civil way).
Actually, Batam is still really a safe place, compared to most other places in USA or Europe. Just a bit of vigilance and normal good sense, as recommended by Nono and BFOMF5, is enough to keep people out of troubles.

PS: Said all this, last time few weeks ago I risked to fall victim of a robbery there :(
Unvigilant as I am used to be in Batam, because safer than where I live my regular life, around midnight (after dinner, too early to go to disco, and not attracted by pubs in kampung bule) I was playing with my phone in hands on the street coming down from the Mosque at the side of Nagoya Hill Mall. Suddenly my phone was hurt by a bike running speedy downhill and felt down. What happened is that that smart-ass on the bike wanted to snatch my phone, but he was stupid enough to not stop with the bike to grab it and then run away giving full gas. So, he passed too quick, and his hand could not grab the phone but just hurt it.
I learned the lesson to be more vigilant. I don't know what lesson that guy learned instead.

ndnd
31-10-2018, 01:11 AM
Suddenly my phone was hurt by a bike running speedy downhill and felt down. What happened is that that smart-ass on the bike wanted to snatch my phone, but he was stupid enough to not stop with the bike to grab it and then run away giving full gas. So, he passed too quick, and his hand could not grab the phone but just hurt it.
I learned the lesson to be more vigilant. I don't know what lesson that guy learned instead.

That's the 5th cases i heard in this 2 months. Same method and all happened around Nagoya hill area and along the main road of IndoRasa.

Ladies walking or standing around the bus stop area outside BCS till the petrol station should becarful of motor snatching handbag, happens quite often.

But overall Batam still a very safe place :D

bigjohn745
31-10-2018, 05:23 AM
Just had a bad experience at goldbird. Booked a girl for 1.5 juta. The girl just laid in bed the whole day. Didnt wanna go out say acid reflux and wanted to go back in the evening. Had 2 shots with her.and sent her back at 10pm. Mami and papi agreed to give me the same quality gorl for 1 juta the next day. I came back the next day and they did not want to give the agreed rate. Goldbird for you... be careful out there

Naka_Timo
31-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Anyone know? decent well to do Batam people usually stay where or which part of Batam?:confused:

Nagoya or Jodoh area will be easy accessiable to all the fuck joints.

BFOMF5
31-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Anyone know? decent well to do Batam people usually stay where or which part of Batam?:confused:
bukit permata

sohbuckkong
31-10-2018, 02:38 PM
Just had a bad experience at goldbird. Booked a girl for 1.5 juta. The girl just laid in bed the whole day. Didnt wanna go out say acid reflux and wanted to go back in the evening. Had 2 shots with her.and sent her back at 10pm. Mami and papi agreed to give me the same quality gorl for 1 juta the next day. I came back the next day and they did not want to give the agreed rate. Goldbird for you... be careful out there

Play their backside back, report, by email etc, anonymously to the police say they do prostitution, haress them back. Post in media etc

bagedel
31-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Hi fellow cheongsters, been a longtime lurker here.
Thought you guys might appreciate some of my adventures in Batam. Part 1.

Spent a few weekend trips over the years and frequent the usual booking joints with Goldbird(Sedona) being one of my favourites.

This time around, I got lucky. A contact that I'd met in Jakarta was travelling to Batam with her friend. I got free booking for my contact(woohoo!) and additionally booked her FL/BO friend for 1.8mil. A threesome was in order.

https://i.imgur.com/05gBSbg.png

for proof, here is me in between them.
https://i.imgur.com/kQ24fty.jpg

This was my first threesome so I didn't know what to expect. The first round was amazing and mind-blowing.

There was some jealousy on the girls' part because one of them said I spent more time on the other. I admit I did because she was the new girl, what's a guy to do right?

On the 2nd round, I got a case of the "guilty dick" as one of them threw a tantrum and stayed in the toilet. I was still hard so tried to finish with the other girl but had difficulty doing so since I already lost the feeling.

The friend exchanged contacts with me and fast forward a few months, she said the threesome broke their friendship! I guess guys really are pigs huh? :D

This was back in 2016 and they have since flown back to Jakarta/Bandung so I don't have contacts to share, sorry bros. I did hear that her FL friends circle are active on twitter though. (watch out for scams when booking on twitter!)

Thanks for reading!

-- end of part 1

BFOMF5
31-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Bukit permata

https://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26765/2676528053c54c1a14c6239ce12f7457bb2e43fd.png

BFOMF5
31-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Dream home in batam
https://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26765/26765314b00936fa4fc3de164a8457d0b9548048.png

https://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26765/26765323be95d52fbe4beb12a7292a4c8787807c.png
Can dream only.:(

Black Page
01-11-2018, 07:57 AM
anonymously to the police say they do prostitution

They will be shocked to hear such unexpected striking news

nono1973
01-11-2018, 08:29 AM
I was with a local friend and my friend knew the game, passed the police some coffee money and out of nowhere, there is a form available. :):)

Actually passing bribe money to them is like a "kind of art" too, nowaday cant do it openly/directly or else they also wont accept it,hehehe... :D

bukit permata

For a while,i thought its suppose to be Bukit Timah,hehehe...the richer people from Batam already moved themselves to Singapore.

A few friends i knew and made in Batam whose live assets is at least a million Singapore dollar (Singaporean),has been living around Utama area, Batam Center and Tiban,hehehe... :p

https://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26765/26765323be95d52fbe4beb12a7292a4c8787807c.png
Can dream only.:(

Sometime ago,when i pass by this house in Batam (few times), i notice it was up for sale,or was it up for rent (i dont understand Bahasa)...hehehe...there used to be an housing agent sign somewhere around it before. :p

And if you take a little closer look,you might possibly notice that this house is actually quite empty inside,hehehe... :)

BFOMF5
01-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Play their backside back, report, by email etc, anonymously to the police say they do prostitution, haress them back. Post in media etc
Lol...
You think police don't know they do prostitution?

iicycold
01-11-2018, 01:23 PM

classy no means sure good brother, in salon is reli depends on wich kind of ppl cuting yr hair & if the ppl will knw hw 2 cut my ownself hair correctly...if haridresser good,even barber shp can b good aso...lol

pix place is no btm hor...
http://sonia.fun/images/2018/11/01/BarberShop.gif

btm aso got barber shp 2 fyi....lol,but tink 100% more exp than sg of cos. :p

as 4 salon hairdressers...aso depends hw u compare. Sopin mall salon in btm compare 2 sg sopin mall,definitely is btm cheaper.

pix place is no btm hor...
http://sonia.fun/images/2018/11/01/HairSalon.gif

but if it's tose sg void deck kind of hair salon, sg can be a bit cheaper if compare btm sopin mall highend kind,it's like u eat u sg hawker ctr & eat in sg 5 star hotel restaurant,aso diff pricing tio boh...lol...one more thg is tat i got find out one or two salon in btm,like tose void deck kind got provide 'extras' wor....lol...sg can almost conform no hv tis type....lol :D

iicycold
01-11-2018, 01:37 PM
This one i have nothing much to say but from the look of it, the stolen vehicle has been targeted for some time already and when the time is right, it just fit in to the right timing. Could have happen to anyone who has already been targeted. (most tourist dont drive anyway)

On top of it,its night time in this case.

u dn't say...day time aso can kena one....lol...video below is BCS few years ago lei & @ day time... :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDguxoziIKk

they shld've put up like tis kind of sign board wich i seen all ovr m'sia...lol

http://sonia.fun/images/2018/11/01/IMG_5626.jpg

so as 2 prevent like below tat happens & keeps happening in JB...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXXGqwC04uw

...aniway, after put up the sign, seems like even crime rate worse as according 2 news i see smwhere. :cool:

sg ppl drive 2 jb ma....sg ppl no drive 2 btm lei...lol

bonus ,one sop lifting pix 2 share...got see wat she steal or no? lol

http://sonia.fun/images/2018/11/01/a34.gif

Perfectsex
01-11-2018, 02:29 PM
Hi, will be going batam tmr till Sunday. So which farm should avoid and what the rate for overnight? Can advise, thanks in advance

Splitter100
01-11-2018, 02:44 PM
Hello BATAM OLD BIRDS

the standard damage increase from 600-800k to 1+ Juta?

BFOMF5
01-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Saw new salon few shops away fr MM
name some thing like ARORA.

Also few shop away fr newton there is a new MP.
Name : New Spirit

No sure "clean or dirty."

BFOMF5
02-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Tried this food call "Soten" from Bandung
https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26766/26766486aa872496edfee9d826c92fe615dcd07a.png
at the new store in Utama98 food court
https://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26766/267665356aa4049cb70a433e0fa0fd55c16eec7a.png
Not bad

cpython88
02-11-2018, 03:08 AM
Hello BATAM OLD BIRDS

the standard damage increase from 600-800k to 1+ Juta?

yeap... partially economic reasons. room rental or kosan in nagoya now also increased drastically. U barely can find kosan at 1juta in Nagoya anymore. Some ridiculously at 2.5juta ..especially those nearby Newton.

Food around newton is generally higher than compared to food outside nagoya , eg tiban and other housing area. no longer get the 20k or 10k breakfast with decent food + drink on table at newton / nagoya area.

Me and my wife use to get away with 300K or less for basic kitchen supply like cooking oil, rice 3kg, eggs 30pcs, some veg, spices and 1 whole chicken. Nowadays even spending at the morning Jodoh wet market ... around 400K and above. thats about a week supply for 2 adults.

times have changed.

BFOMF5
02-11-2018, 03:50 AM
yeap... partially economic reasons. room rental or kosan in nagoya now also increased drastically. U barely can find kosan at 1juta in Nagoya anymore. Some ridiculously at 2.5juta ..especially those nearby Newton..
6mths ago I paid2.2j
now I'm paying2.4. :(

Food around newton is generally higher than compared to food outside nagoya ....
Well... Nt/Ngy to me is a tourists area. With the support of the strong rp/$ rate vendors did know they can increase the prices without worring of losing there tourist tamu.
jodoh wet market prices is fluctuating day by day. Do still get cheap veggie when supply is high.

cpython88
02-11-2018, 04:44 AM
6mths ago I paid2.2j
now I'm paying2.4. :(

Well... Nt/Ngy to me is a tourists area. With the support of the strong rp/$ rate vendors did know they can increase the prices without worring of losing there tourist tamu.
jodoh wet market prices is fluctuating day by day. Do still get cheap veggie when supply is high.

All sad but true.. thus ... i always advise friends / relatives to shop outside nagoya hill mall. Go to DC Mall, BCS Mall, Kepri Mall, Panbil Mall. Enjoy the drive and sightseeing still worth and you end up spend lesser.

Milkbread
02-11-2018, 08:16 AM
Thanks bro Nono and everyone else for contributing!

I'm a newbie who went for my virgin trip on 11-12 Oct with a couple of friends. Had posted a lengthy FR, but not sure is it moderated to be out yet. If not I'll have to retype the whole thing.

Only after my trip then I started researching, really lots of good info here. Will be going again on 10-11 Nov, hopefully I can improve and employ the techniques listed here! Already booked a massage lady I had for short time, kinda sot tio by her looks and voice. Hope she will be as good as my memory of her during that short 1.5 hours spent with her.

Thanks again everyone for your contributions!

yourslovingly
02-11-2018, 10:14 AM
Thanks bro Nono and everyone else for contributing!

I'm a newbie who went for my virgin trip on 11-12 Oct with a couple of friends. Had posted a lengthy FR, but not sure is it moderated to be out yet. If not I'll have to retype the whole thing.

Only after my trip then I started researching, really lots of good info here. Will be going again on 10-11 Nov, hopefully I can improve and employ the techniques listed here! Already booked a massage lady I had for short time, kinda sot tio by her looks and voice. Hope she will be as good as my memory of her during that short 1.5 hours spent with her.

Thanks again everyone for your contributions!

May bei can join. Pm me

Milkbread
02-11-2018, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the offer bro Yourslovingly. I might take up your offer on my subsequent trip after next week. Gonna try staying in formosa and take a trip through bro Nono's footsteps and pray for a great hit!

miumiu6464
02-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Hi

Anyone can share what's the exchange rate in Batam now? SGD to IDR.

Thanks.

yeogeorge73
02-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Hi Bros,

I just came back from an impromptu 3D2N trip and would like to pen down my 3rd sex trip in Batam. This trip was totally unplanned for. Basically, my girl told me she will be going to Jakarta and wish to see me before she left hehe. I decided to make a trip down as I am free. My friends warn me against going too deep. Advise heeded.

Highlights: This summary will talk about my girl who left but came back, Sri Kandy 2 :D, updates on Morena KTV and lastly ala carte two-way ferry ticket as low as $23 SGD worth considering.

Arrival: Took taxi to opposite Formosa money changer at 30K to change money. Rate was 11,000 after bargaining. Forex was 11,001. Lost out $1 :p After that walk down to Da Vienna to check in.

Girl: Upon checking in, told my girl my room number and ask her come directly. Message my girl around 4pm and she only replied around 530 telling me she will be late. To be frank, I am a bit pissed here as this is not the first occasion she is late. I then proceed to do my shopping before texting her again around 7pm to find out where is she. She told me yesterday she is drunk and overslept. I am not someone who likes to wait and was very angry at this point as she was late by about 3 hours despite the arrangements I told her. She finally arrived around 730pm.

Upon seeing her, I actually a bit black face but seeing her cheerful smile melt me a bit (haha guys) and I just told her next time dont so late. After about 10 mins of TCSS, had my first round. Service wise was similar to previous experiences and I finished her in missionary. We than proceeded to Windsor food court and watch hunter killer (not bad) at Nagoya before heading back around 12 midnight where things go downhill.

AFter some TCSS, I decided to initiate another round of sex. This time round, I decided to play some JAV porn to spice up the experience. I told her that we will simulate the sex position of the movie to make it more fun. In between sex, she keep on ask me change sex scene. First time she say because she want see penetration. I then change to a scene that focus on penetration. When the girl was doing cowgirl, I told her to be on top. She told me to watch the movie first. I then told her to give me blow job and she told me she dont want watch porn already. At this point I lost my mood already and I lost my cool as I off the porn and slam my computer hard. She then told me "you angry" I ignored her and told her lets carry on. She told me she want to go back. I was caught off guard. I calm down a bit and persuaded her to stay. "She shouted if no feel I not horny". She then dress up and left. I decieded to give her the space she needs and let her go.

My thoughts and aftermath: When she left, I was feeling quite lousy about myself as I shouldnt have lost my cool (A reminder for me).For the next 5 mins I decided to shower and decide from there. I than receive a message from her saying she not happy as I have many many want.

From my experience be it with my ex girlfirends or some working girls, this is actually my first time where I experience a girl have such response becuase I play porn. It is not as if I always play porn during sex. Just wanted to spice up the ambience but turned out negative. This is a lesson for me. I think next time I will ask permission if a girl is comfortable watching porn.

Basically I apologised to the girl. Told her I shouldnt have lost my cool, ask her to give me a chance and I wouldnt play porn. She replied telling me she is disgusted and I should watch the porn first before having sex and told me she will come tomorrow. I told her I will miss her and tried to sleep but couldnt.

Well, thankfully at around 3.30 am she called and came back my room. I was delighted to see her and first thing she told me was she was sorry. All unhappiness was gone and for the next 15 mins, I told her my desires, explain my actions and we understand each other better. Basically, she told me she left because she did not like to be told what to do and is okay with porn. I think the porn definitely contributed though and will not play it with her again. We hugged each other and she initiated another round of sex. This time round, sex was the best from my experience with her and everything I wanted to automated by her without me asking. We thoroughly enjoyed the session.

*For girls, I try my best to always use the soft approach as it is impossible to "win" guys and girls are just different. Period. That being said, I set my limits and I am firm no kind of person if I have decided.

Part 2 of this post will talk about the new joints I visited and farewell to my girl.

yeogeorge73
02-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Part 2 continued....

Day 2: My girl was in my room till about 2 pm before I told her to go back home to rest and come back at 6pm. Started my exploration around 3pm and I aim to find out where exactly is yuedeng,hudie, jiyi and wu ji mentioned here before. I thought that it will be around a fame hotel and decided to walk from nagoya hill to that hotel and recee the surroundings.

As I make my way to Holiday Hotel, I saw M2 KTV nearby. From M2, I cross opposite the road and saw Martabak Har Indian food (next time can try hehe). Walking straight up, I saw "Great Masage Family". Went in to see but like nothing much and left. Continue to walk and saw the closed down foreplay building. Decided to walk the opposite direction and stumbled upon Morena KTV.

Morena KTV: It has been warned that this is a Joint to avoid but I decided to go in and explore. When I am at the doorstep, already few people very eager to welcome me in hehe. Upon stepping in the room of the booking girls, I realise that outside there is an LCD TV showing pics of their working girl.

There are about 12 girls working ranging from syt to milf. Saw one quite plumb girl in her white school uniform. Goodness me, is this even allowed lol. There is the girl with a blue shirt that caught my attention (semi syt) and I ask the papi how much. I was quoted 1.3 Juta. I just tell him 1 Juta. Without bargaining he told me ok. This has been the easiest bargaining experience I encountered so far. Find some excuse to reject the deal and off i left. As I exited the door, straight away driver came and say ok go where. Talking about organised hehe:rolleyes: I rejected. about 2 mins later I was approached by an ojek with a ssyt sitting behind and he asked this ok? To be frank, that girl looks no older than 20 and I rate her a 7. A white and cute girl and I was tempted. Rejected him as I already have a girl and the dangers involved.

Beauty 31 Massage: This place is opposite Mornea KTV and the Mami told me that they are sister joints. This place seems to be 24 hours as it is printed on their namecards. Anyway there are only about 5 girls inside and all milfs. I enquired one and was quoted 1.3 Juta. I told Mami 800k. she was relcutant and told me 1 juta. Bargain for a while and Mami relented at 800k (lowest price I have bargain down so far albeit a Milf). At this point, a syt came out and I ask mami how much. Mami say customer already booked for 1.5 Juta. I rate the syt 6/10. I left

*I did not try the service of the joints above as it has been warned that they are places to avoid. I am just curious and reporting what I experience.

Sri Kandy 2: I cross the road and went opposite Morena to explore and stumble upon Sri Kandy 2 hehe:D didnt know they have a second joint. Maybe there is a third lol:cool: There are about 8 working girls there. Saw one semi syt that look decent (6.3/10). Was quoted 1.2 Juta by the Mami. After some simple bargaining, was given 1 Juta. As per before I always find Sri Kandy Mami to be more customer friendly. I left.

I begin to understand why this Hotel is so expensive. If I were to stay this Hotel, my nearby Joints would be Sri Kandy 2, Memory, Links, Mornenas and sedona further down.

Anyway I begin to walk down the hotel with the wine club hoping to find what I went to look for in the first place but sadly I couldn't. Instead, now I know where is no name, foreplay and the series of pub. A new world has opened up. I will take that.

Part 3 will talk about my farewell experience with the girl and the ala carte deal 2 way ferry ticket as low as 23 SGD.

nono1973
02-11-2018, 02:00 PM
Had posted a lengthy FR, but not sure is it moderated to be out yet. If not I'll have to retype the whole thing.

I have the exact same problem a long time ago. If you are under moderation ,the number letters you are able to make in a post is limited too. Cant remember exactly how many tho but it should be around 4000 letters. After you are out of moderation,it shot up to about 10000 letter,i think...hehehe... ;)

Have a good trip and keep expectation low for starter.

Cheers!

nono1973
02-11-2018, 02:07 PM

It should be around 10900/SGD (plus minus 20-50 rupiah) in Batam today.

Singapore China Town about 10850/SGD.

My friends warn me against going too deep. Advise heeded.

I agreed with your friend,he gave a good advise... ;)

Cheers!

Arrival: Took taxi to opposite Formosa money changer at 30K to change money. Rate was 11,000 after bargaining. Forex was 11,001. Lost out $1 :p After that walk down to Da Vienna to check in.

Erm...you lost 1 rupiah against Forex,hehehe... :D

*joking*

Part 3 will talk about ...

Still reading them over and over again,and looking forward to it...

yeogeorge73
02-11-2018, 02:44 PM
Part 3 continued....

Girl: I have told the girl I will be meeting her at 6 pm. She ended up coming close to 8pm. Not going to elaborate much here. Brought her to dinner at Zenbu Japanese Restaurant at Nagoya Hill. I was surprised by the quality here. The cheese baked rice and ramen is so good. The red dragon sushi roll is just ok though. This place deserve at least a 7/10 for their food and ambience IMO. During dinner the girl told me that her agent ask her go Jakarta to work and she might come back Batam next time. According to her she is just doing this for a while as she needs money to renovate her house and want some money to open her business. She say that she want marry me (not sure how serious) but I rejected her flat down citing my reasons.

*Even though I am a player but I set some rules for myself which I abide to. I ventured into the world of commercial sex as I hope money will compensate for the guilt I feel. I am no saint nor believe I am one.

Eska Spa: As I wanted to bring my girl for a massage, I went to this place (opposite the entrance of Nagoya Hill). They ran a promotion whereby it cost 19 sgd for 90 mins of relaxing massage. Attracted by the ambience I enquired about this promotion. I was then told by the indo chinese aunty there that this is a tie up with their Ferry promotion. Hey guys people manager here hor dont cheeky ha lol.

Disclaimer: I have never like those package deals as I believe they tie up my time and often offer me perks I do not need. I am also no agent nor affilated with Eska and for bros interested please email or visit them directly. I am mainly sharing this as I think it helps save money and to contribute back for the info I learned here.

Cheaper 2 way ticket: I have always try to find a way out to avoid the ferry ticket to batam. Taking to harbour bay using horizon will cost $48, a hefty amount. However what she propose here is an ala carte deal that cost just 23 SGD from SG to Batam center 2 way on a week day and 29 SGD if taking to Harbour Bay.

On weekend, it will cost 28 SGD to Batam Center and 34 SGD to Harbour Bay. Ferries are from Batam Fast or Sindo Ferry. I enquired about Horizon Ferry as I prefer this due to their flexible departure timings. She told me just add 7 SGD. So this means that a 2 way ferry ticket from Harbourfront/Tanah Merah to Harbour bay will just cost 36 SGD on a weekday and 41 SGD on a weekend via Horizon Ferry. Cost savings here.

Eska Spa has quite a few outlets and to my understanding is a reputable place. She told me that they are registered with the indonesia tourism board and hence could hav this kind of deal. Not too sure if other places offer cheaper deals with no other tie in.

I enquired if I wish to proceed with the deal what should I do. She told me I could either make payment here or when I am in Singapore I would need to transfer to their company bank account and provide them passport and dates through whatsApp. Guys please be vigilant here. Please find out through their website or official channel directly their account number and dont trust other sources

I actually snapped a photo but not too sure if it is appropriate to post here. Anyway some T&C to take note.
1. The deal is only valid for Non indonesia passport holders.
2. No open tickets. So date and time of arrival and deparure is fixed. (Can change but charge of 5 SGD)
3. First point of departure must be from Singapore (Harbour Front/Tanah Merah)
4. All charges are final no more bullhit taxes, surcharge, etc.

Back to Hotel: Basically just one round of good sex with my girl. Wanted another round in the morning but she was not keen. After TCSS bid her farewell and all the best in Jakarta.

Conclusion: For this trip I only change 200 SGD, excluding ferry and hotel expenses. To me, Batam is a place of great bonking value. However, if we are looking for model kind of look, maybe it is better to look elsewhere as these girls are really rare. If we could lower our expectations, there will be a higher chance of having a great time. To each its own. I prefer another place as there are more things to do aside from bonking and the feeling I get.

I will most probably be reducing my trip to Batam as there is time and money constraints. Things I have yet to acheive in Batam includes but not limiting to:

1. Uncover all hidden joints
2. Explore Batam nightlife (PUBS, KTV, etc)
3. Bonk a pure breed indochinese (university sweet girl look).
4. Visit Marine live seafood and many other recomended eateries
5. Find out hidden hair salons

Well, I will rate my this trip 7/10 as it is a good farewell experience with my girl and I learn more things again.

The journey continues.....

miumiu6464
02-11-2018, 04:00 PM
It should be around 10900/SGD (plus minus 20-50 rupiah) in Batam today.

Singapore China Town about 10850/SGD.

Thanks NoNo. Yesterday, money changers at around my place is showing 10950/10960 when XE is showing 10,914 today. Don't know how true it is that money changers in SG can offer 10,950 which is more than quoted in XE. Later I go take a look.

Edit: Did managed to change ripiah at 10,950 in Bedok.

OnlyLiveOnce
02-11-2018, 06:02 PM
Hi

Thanks.

Got 1.1015 juta IDR for 100S$ at the money changer (all ladies staff) further away from immigration exit @ Batam Centre Ferry Terminal on 30 Oct 2018. Nearest one quoted 1.090 juta IDR.

Black Page
02-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Don't know how true it is that money changers in SG can offer 10,950 which is more than quoted in XE. Later I go take a look.
I did not see anything like that except in Batam. It must be because anonymous USD/SGD cash can be sold to traders who do not want to buy it from official banks.

miumiu6464
02-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Got 1.015juta for 100S$ in further money changer (all ladies staff) @ Batam Centre Ferry Terminal on 30 Oct

I'm going another city in Indonesia, so it doesn't make sense to go Batam to change money unless the difference is very big. Ferry ticket alone cost me about $30.

In this case, I managed to get 10,950 which is even better than the rate I saw in XE.

By the way, that's my regular joint when I go Batam. Their price, usually very good. At least good enough to take my business from plump girls money changer opposite Formosa Hotel..

miumiu6464
02-11-2018, 06:50 PM
I did not see anything like that except in Batam. It must be because anonymous USD/SGD cash can be sold to traders who do not want to buy it from official banks.

This 10,950 rate is changed in SG. That guy did have to go into his office to make some calls before confirming the rate with me. Board rate is 10,900.

miumiu6464
02-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Duplicate, Please ignore.

BFOMF5
02-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Got 1.115 juta IDR for 100S$.....
any typo..?
Should it be 1.1015?

mygirly
03-11-2018, 12:36 AM
Got 1.115 juta IDR for 100S$ at the money changer (all ladies staff) further away from immigration exit @ Batam Centre Ferry Terminal on 30 Oct 2018. Nearest one quoted 1.090 juta IDR.

That's very ..........

OnlyLiveOnce
03-11-2018, 06:36 AM
any typo..?
Should it be 1.1015?

Sorry, you are correct.
The figure in IDR is getting too large and confusing.
Corrected reply, thanks

OnlyLiveOnce
03-11-2018, 06:39 AM
That's very ..........

Thanks, corrected reply.

Oikon0021
03-11-2018, 09:54 AM
Is Gorld Bird’s still open? How can I go there? What’s the address?

nono1973
03-11-2018, 10:05 AM
Edit: Did managed to change ripiah at 10,950 in Bedok.

I exchanged in Chinatown at 10850/SGD a day before you,hehehe...:o

Should it be 1.1015?

To date being in Batam, i often get rates like, eg 10100/SGD, 10500/SGD, 10700/SGD, but i have never got rates like 10101.5/SGD, 10501.5/SGD nor 10701.5/SGD. Not sure how you guys manage to get rates with the last few digits in it,hehehe... :p

Just curious.

lee123
03-11-2018, 10:56 AM
hi, anyone going tmr sunday wanna meet can pm me . thx

Oikon0021
03-11-2018, 11:03 AM
I’m visiting Batam next week. Is Square Club is the good place for picking up gals?

Also I wanna try MP. Is gold bird’s still open? Any FB?

BFOMF5
03-11-2018, 11:50 AM
To date being in Batam, i often get rates like, eg 10100/SGD, 10500/SGD, 10700/SGD, but i have never got rates like 10101.5/SGD, 10501.5/SGD nor 10701.5/SGD. Not sure how you guys manage to get rates with the last few digits in it,hehehe... :p.
Bro 5 digit only not 6.
Last time below rp10k/$ it was 4digits
E.g..9990,9995.
Now above 10k/$ it becomes 5digits
E.g. 11015
Normally the opening quote would be 1xxx0 e.g. 10950 for NAGOYA main road.
If at carrot area like in mall/ferryTerminal..the first quote could be 1xx00 e.g. 10900 ,11000

When bargaining ...
Then they add more significant digit.
to improve their competitiveness.
Usually the extra 5rp will came up if they know you changin big amount..

OnlyLiveOnce
03-11-2018, 11:52 AM
To date being in Batam, i often get rates like, eg 10100/SGD, 10500/SGD, 10700/SGD, but i have never got rates like 10101.5/SGD, 10501.5/SGD nor 10701.5/SGD. Not sure how you guys manage to get rates with the last few digits in it,hehehe... :p

Just curious.[/QUOTE]

There are about 4 or 5 money changers in Batam Centre Ferry Terminal and the staff in these shops are eagerly completing for business after the visitors exited from immigration. You get better quotes as you move away from the first shop to the next, even revisiting the previous shop begets you a better rate which is keyed and displayed on the calculator. The 500 IDR is given to entice you to their shop.

stylekiddy
03-11-2018, 01:27 PM
Hi batam bros, wonder are there any prominent place near malls like nagoya, bcs, megamall etc to hop on to grab or go cars? Cos usually no problem getting from hotel to mall but from mall, they are not allowed to pick up. Or just have to take their fixed rate taxis? :D

Any idea what time does newspa at batam city hotel and octopuss at pacific palace hotel open? Thinking of going next tuesday which is ph, hopefully most people will be back on that day..:p

BFOMF5
03-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Hi batam bros, wonder are there any prominent place near malls like nagoya, bcs, megamall etc to hop on to grab or go cars? Cos usually no problem getting from hotel to mall but from mall, they are not allowed to pick up. Or just have to take their fixed rate taxis? :D

Any idea what time does newspa at batam city hotel and octopuss at pacific palace hotel open? Thinking of going next tuesday which is ph, hopefully most people will be back on that day..:p
Walk to main road and go another 20steps away or go across the road.
Once off the sight of the regular taxi that shouldn't be problm

04-11-2018, 01:05 AM
Bros, Is there any sex massage? Where to find? Any recommendations.

Milkbread
04-11-2018, 02:53 PM
Hi bro, I read previously that you could get some vitalista massage at Indo Rasa massage. But I did a Google check and seems they are not opened on weekends? That just doesn't make business sense.

Could I get any recommendations on other MP which offer this particular service? As I am planning to go for a a massage before checking into hotel, arriving est 10.45 am next Saturday.

mikema
04-11-2018, 03:19 PM
Was going to try Altalanta but from google maps it brings me to a place called the grand Altalanta but can’t find the place after arrival! Has it been closed down?

mygirly
04-11-2018, 04:36 PM
Was going to try Altalanta but from google maps it brings me to a place called the grand Altalanta but can’t find the place after arrival! Has it been closed down?

U don't know cos u never read....

mikema
04-11-2018, 04:59 PM
U don't know cos u never read....

Ayioh... I’ve been reading the forums for quite some time... maybe I don’t know how to search a topic. Help a blur brother out loh... hahah anyways I was just at Occtopuss Spa and had a great time with a syt, gold level but cost of overnight sky high quoted at 3juta++ of course I was not interested so didn’t bargain. But if anyone is looking for a Geylang type experience of a cat150 PRC this cost me 1.2juta for an hour session in their presidential suite! Extremely clean and professional! Many levels above the room quality of Geylang houses , probably better than the 4 star hotel I’m staying in actually. Would recommend! But I guess I’m just a Batam newbie... haha

Black Page
04-11-2018, 08:00 PM
Great question to ask here

leekwantew
04-11-2018, 08:43 PM
Hey guys few qns for the seniors

Is BCS mall worth going? And if I want to take taxi from there to harbour bay ferry terminal how do I do it safely without getting chop carrot head and/or driven to a backalley and robbed?

Will be going there and staying overnight at Formosa hotel on this Mon if any bros want to have breakfast together

Black Page
04-11-2018, 11:49 PM
And if I want to take taxi from there to harbour bay ferry terminal how do I do it safely without getting chop carrot head and/or driven to a backalley and robbed?
This is not Herat, Afghanistan. It's Batam, Riau Islands.Take a taxi, or an ojek if you want to save 2 SGD, relax and enjoy your time.

ssleight
05-11-2018, 12:47 AM
Hi Fellow Samsters,

Why Da Vienna: I stayed in Formosa Hotel before with my friends and I do not like the ambience and the condition of the room. It is livable but the Hotel is just dam old and I am someone particular about my room where I will spend alot of my sweet time. My budget was about 40 SGD per night and upon checking the proximity to Formosa and comparing other Hotel prices, decided to try Da Vienna (No regrets. Room was excellent).

TBC due to characters limitation

You must be quite lucky bro. My experience with Da Vienna earlier this year was not as good.

First, the bed sheets were stained. You could see black/grey prints that covered the entire bed.

Second, the toilet area had full of black mold growing at the rubber seams of the toilet glass in the shower area. All over the toilet was the same thing.

I thought I suay, so I request a change in room. Go to the new room, even worse. Same issues, but this time some lamps in the room not working somemore. Lol. In the end, moved back to the original room, and demanded that the bed sheets be changed - somewhat better. But the toilet left me slightly disgusted.

Third, Grab cannot even come into this hotel - this is not true for many other hotel such as Harmoni Hotel etc. I hate it when Grab can't be used (and I don't have an Indo SIM card).

I guess the only saving grace is that they provide 2 free bottles of mineral water as well as the fact that the breakfast spread was decent. Hahahaha. :D

Perfectsex
05-11-2018, 02:01 AM
Just finished my batam trip 3d 2n with 1 kakis. We stay at hana hotel, hotel is not bad $35 per night, but WiFi is bad in room breakfast is not so good. On Friday, once I check in hotel, change rate is 11050 nearby money changer.not familiar in batam, so engage a taxi bring us find cewek, 1St farm is hawaill, was quoted 1.5m juta for a young girl, find it ex, wanna bring down to 1.3m juta, but okt say cannot. So it piss me off, then went to 2nd farm MM, see a girl I like, okt quotes me 1.6m juta, after neg 1.4m juta, I take it, and told me guarantee whatever.my girl went to hotel, got this gfe feel,bath for me in toilet, auto bj and give nice service. Then at night went to harbour bay wey wey seafood, definitely worth it, food is nice. Then went back hotel bonk another round. And my nightmare start, around 1am indon time, my girl told me she can't sleep here, want to go back office sleep. I say why, she just go bath and pack up. Then ask me give taxi money for her, I say now what time only. She just ignore, and keep asking me for tip. I didn't give and she just go out take put the key card throw on floor and slam the door. Just my luck, my friend booking a girl at 1m juta milf from another farm and stay with him till morning 7-8am. Pls avoid MM farm if possible.
Next days went to bridge massage for 2 hrs massage, very worth it only 150k, and give good body massage. It's better to get a sim card for data for 100k, and use grab whatever place to go the max I pay only 13000 per trip.went to utama area at sakura massage. Went in choose girl from album, 100k 1 hrs. Massage is piano types, pop up golden question, I choose bj at 300k.bj for very long and neg make love top up 100k. Totally new experience and not bad. Will RTF next time. Before went to batam I download the app tantan, finally got 1 Chinese Indonesia girl from tanjung pinang, after chatting for 2 hrs and exchange wechat finally agreed to meet up for coffee at Nagoya hill. To my surprise, her look I rate at 7-10 only 23 years old. She came here alone for holiday too, we went for dinner at wey wey seafood, and she bring me to roastera pub to relax, after drink 1 towers of beer. Will recommend this pub,just beside square. With liveband.after finished our tower of beer, 2 of us abit tipsy, I ask her whether wanna continue drinking in my hotel, and she agree. And had 2 bonking in my room, and stay with me till noon. This trip got bad and good experience.

nitecrawllerr
05-11-2018, 08:51 AM
finally got 1 Chinese Indonesia girl from tanjung pinang, after chatting for 2 hrs and exchange wechat finally agreed to meet up for coffee at Nagoya hill. To my surprise, her look I rate at 7-10 only 23 years old. She came here alone for holiday too, we went for dinner at wey wey seafood, and she bring me to roastera pub to relax, after drink 1 towers of beer. Will recommend this pub,just beside square. With liveband.after finished our tower of beer, 2 of us abit tipsy, I ask her whether wanna continue drinking in my hotel, and she agree. And had 2 bonking in my room, and stay with me till noon. This trip got bad and good experience.

Bet ur PM box be full.:D

yeogeorge73
05-11-2018, 01:45 PM
You must be quite lucky bro. My experience with Da Vienna earlier this year was not as good.

First, the bed sheets were stained. You could see black/grey prints that covered the entire bed.

Second, the toilet area had full of black mold growing at the rubber seams of the toilet glass in the shower area. All over the toilet was the same thing.

Third, Grab cannot even come into this hotel - this is not true for many other hotel such as Harmoni Hotel etc. I hate it when Grab can't be used (and I don't have an Indo SIM card).

I guess the only saving grace is that they provide 2 free bottles of mineral water as well as the fact that the breakfast spread was decent. Hahahaha. :D

Ic. Haha my 3 times experience there was good lea. The room was nice and well maintained. I did not check for those prints you mentioned. I only know that I have a very comfy sleep there hehe;)

The toilet glass door doesnt look nice. In fact You cant shower for too long also as the draining system is not good. But I won't be in the toilet for too long also hehe. The important thing is the toilet flush is working and shower tap is working.

For Grab, ask them go Alframart. Personally, I feel that the price you pay for the convenient location and comfy room is value for money hehe

ssleight
05-11-2018, 02:02 PM
Guess I suay then. Wahaha. But Da Vienna got gym right? That's a good perk. Go gym already body ache ache then go massage also shiok.

I agree location is convenient - was just super surprised Grab couldn't come in. Last time talk to Grab drivers, they say usually hotel, most know their foreign tourists prefer Grab, so when those thug taxi drivers try to be funny, hotel owners got power / influence in Batam, tell them to GTFO. But I guess some hotels "pakat" with these taxi drivers. :mad:

Btw, you get SIM card, how much was it in total again? I only maybe once a year go Batam, don't know whether worth to buy SIM card. If come often, can just top up. But if once a year, I think will expire(?) - then bo hua.

Ic. Haha my 3 times experience there was good lea. The room was nice and well maintained. I did not check for those prints you mentioned. I only know that I have a very comfy sleep there hehe;)

The toilet glass door doesnt look nice. In fact You cant shower for too long also as the draining system is not good. But I won't be in the toilet for too long also hehe. The important thing is the toilet flush is working and shower tap is working.

For Grab, ask them go Alframart. Personally, I feel that the price you pay for the convenient location and comfy room is value for money hehe

ssleight
05-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Wah, you paid $35 / night for Hana hotel? Why so ex bro? I last time stay at Hana Hotel (it's the one with a sport massage place 1 min walk away right?), I think I paid like low 20+ for a night. Got the room at first floor. Can be quite noisy for the first floor in the morning / night. But I would say, the facilities are quite new and decent.

Yeah, breakfast is not just not good bah. It's totally bad. For those who wanna know, it's basically rice, egg (not sunny side up - the nasi lemak kind), cucumbers and that's about it. They have bread to toast and some unripe honeydew and orange.

I think they have fried noodles too, but I wake up too late, bo liao. LOL. But I see the noodles also nothing much.

Just finished my batam trip 3d 2n with 1 kakis. We stay at hana hotel, hotel is not bad $35 per night, but WiFi is bad in room breakfast is not so good. On Friday, once I check in hotel, change rate is 11050 nearby money changer.not familiar in batam, so engage a taxi bring us find cewek, 1St farm is hawaill, was quoted 1.5m juta for a young girl, find it ex, wanna bring down to 1.3m juta, but okt say cannot. So it piss me off, then went to 2nd farm MM, see a girl I like, okt quotes me 1.6m juta, after neg 1.4m juta, I take it, and told me guarantee whatever.my girl went to hotel, got this gfe feel,bath for me in toilet, auto bj and give nice service. Then at night went to harbour bay wey wey seafood, definitely worth it, food is nice. Then went back hotel bonk another round. And my nightmare start, around 1am indon time, my girl told me she can't sleep here, want to go back office sleep. I say why, she just go bath and pack up. Then ask me give taxi money for her, I say now what time only. She just ignore, and keep asking me for tip. I didn't give and she just go out take put the key card throw on floor and slam the door. Just my luck, my friend booking a girl at 1m juta milf from another farm and stay with him till morning 7-8am. Pls avoid MM farm if possible.
Next days went to bridge massage for 2 hrs massage, very worth it only 150k, and give good body massage. It's better to get a sim card for data for 100k, and use grab whatever place to go the max I pay only 13000 per trip.went to utama area at sakura massage. Went in choose girl from album, 100k 1 hrs. Massage is piano types, pop up golden question, I choose bj at 300k.bj for very long and neg make love top up 100k. Totally new experience and not bad. Will RTF next time. Before went to batam I download the app tantan, finally got 1 Chinese Indonesia girl from tanjung pinang, after chatting for 2 hrs and exchange wechat finally agreed to meet up for coffee at Nagoya hill. To my surprise, her look I rate at 7-10 only 23 years old. She came here alone for holiday too, we went for dinner at wey wey seafood, and she bring me to roastera pub to relax, after drink 1 towers of beer. Will recommend this pub,just beside square. With liveband.after finished our tower of beer, 2 of us abit tipsy, I ask her whether wanna continue drinking in my hotel, and she agree. And had 2 bonking in my room, and stay with me till noon. This trip got bad and good experience.

yeogeorge73
05-11-2018, 05:43 PM
Guess I suay then. Wahaha. But Da Vienna got gym right? That's a good perk. Go gym already body ache ache then go massage also shiok.

I agree location is convenient - was just super surprised Grab couldn't come in.

Btw, you get SIM card, how much was it in total again? I only maybe once a year go Batam, don't know whether worth to buy SIM card. If come often, can just top up. But if once a year, I think will expire(?) - then bo hua.

Hmm, I never visit their Gym. My gym is in my own room with my personal trainer :p Not all hotels grab can enter but this problem is quite easy bypass by searching for alframart or another landmark hehe. I have still yet to figure out if there is any possibility of grabbing from Ferry terminal hehe.

For the SIM Card, my friend in Batam got it for me. He just brought me to the shop below BCS mall, I pay money and I get the card. No registration needed hehe. My friend is a regular there though, not too sure if his presence simplify the whole process. I guess it all boils down to communication and trust. There is a chinese speaking uncle just outside the arrival hall. If you can speak chinese, maybe you can ask him. Its always good to have internet connection everywhere you go. I guess what stops some people is the hassle of getting a SIM card in Batam.

Perfectsex
05-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Wah, you paid $35 / night for Hana hotel? Why so ex bro? I last time stay at Hana Hotel (it's the one with a sport massage place 1 min walk away right?), I think I paid like low 20+ for a night. Got the room at first floor. Can be quite noisy for the first floor in the morning / night. But I would say, the facilities are quite new and decent.

Yeah, breakfast is not just not good bah. It's totally bad. For those who wanna know, it's basically rice, egg (not sunny side up - the nasi lemak kind), cucumbers and that's about it. They have bread to toast and some unripe honeydew and orange.

I think they have fried noodles too, but I wake up too late, bo liao. LOL. But I see the noodles also nothing much.
This is 1St time staying hana hotel, opposite got a massage but is a booking joint. Should be this hotel u stay before.

BFOMF5
05-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Great question to ask here
He need more info to decide to go btm or balai even Bangkok...
Is not a SBF Newby.
but...
He just "like to ask......"
And refused to read.

lee123
05-11-2018, 07:26 PM
This is 1St time staying hana hotel, opposite got a massage but is a booking joint. Should be this hotel u stay before.
hi, which booking joint is it?

fde83
05-11-2018, 09:17 PM
around 1am indon time, my girl told me she can't sleep here

Disco time bro.

ssleight
05-11-2018, 09:49 PM
Wah ok. Time for me to take a look at BCS mall liao. See those sold in SG only lasts a few weeks before expiring completely (i.e. cannot top up).

Hahahaha. Truth be told, I never tried booking joints before. Just usually go around for massage, and try luck. :D

Hmm, I never visit their Gym. My gym is in my own room with my personal trainer :p Not all hotels grab can enter but this problem is quite easy bypass by searching for alframart or another landmark hehe. I have still yet to figure out if there is any possibility of grabbing from Ferry terminal hehe.

For the SIM Card, my friend in Batam got it for me. He just brought me to the shop below BCS mall, I pay money and I get the card. No registration needed hehe. My friend is a regular there though, not too sure if his presence simplify the whole process. I guess it all boils down to communication and trust. There is a chinese speaking uncle just outside the arrival hall. If you can speak chinese, maybe you can ask him. Its always good to have internet connection everywhere you go. I guess what stops some people is the hassle of getting a SIM card in Batam.

ssleight
05-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Wah, I never see before. Hahaha. The massage place I talking about is Sports Massage - absolutely clean place. But have at least 5 outlets in Batam.

nono1973
05-11-2018, 11:49 PM
I was a victim before, and I did report. When I went to report the case (at nite), the police told me to come back tomorrow morning bcs they were running of the form (report form , which they call it formulir). I was with a local friend and my friend knew the game, passed the police some coffee money and out of nowhere, there is a form available. :):)

Come to think about it, the people i try to interact least with in Batam (or Indonesia) is the police. I would rather face a robber, a pickpocket ,a bag snatcher,then a policeman (or any of them from any authorities,eg custom officers,army in uniform etc) in Indonesia.

Same applies for when i am in Malaysia,hehehe... :p

Bro 5 digit only not 6.
Last time below rp10k/$ it was 4digits
E.g..9990,9995.
Now above 10k/$ it becomes 5digits
E.g. 11015
Normally the opening quote would be 1xxx0 e.g. 10950 for NAGOYA main road.
If at carrot area like in mall/ferryTerminal..the first quote could be 1xx00 e.g. 10900 ,11000

When bargaining ...
Then they add more significant digit.
to improve their competitiveness.
Usually the extra 5rp will came up if they know you changin big amount..

Almost 5 years going to Batam,i have changed 10550/SGD (illustrated amount) in Batam ,but never 10551,10552,10553,10554,10555 per SGD etc (illustrated amount) before,likewise in Singapore. Which is why i am curious about how you guys manage to get that kind of rate. :D

nono1973
05-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Hi bro, I read previously that you could get some vitalista massage at Indo Rasa massage. But I did a Google check and seems they are not opened on weekends? That just doesn't make business sense.

Indo Rasa closed down, just like Permata Indah (same boss). ;)

Most girls moved to other parts of batam. :p

Cheers!

nono1973
06-11-2018, 12:01 AM
A small reminder, if any of you guys are using Telkomsel sim card, its time to go clear your Telkomel points by end of 2018,hehehe... what i do was i check my amount of Telkomsel points using their web site (i dont use their apps):

https://www.telkomsel.com/en/support/contact-us

Above link will bring me to this page :

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/05/a1.jpg

Click on Log-in to go to this page (as pointed by the arrow), which will bring me onto this page below :

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/05/a1d8eba.jpg

After which key in my Telkomsel HP number and click on Get Code. A One-Time-Password will be send to my Telkomsel HP number. Key in the given code onto the "Enter Code" part of screen (follow by clicking on Enter button).

Then i will be able to see how many Telkomsel points and how much money i have left on my sim card (and some other stuffs too).

Likely to go find time get some more expensive food at a lower price in my upcoming trip,hehehe... Zenbu Japanese restaurant sounds pretty cool (tried it last year,hehehe...).

Black Page
06-11-2018, 12:53 AM
For the SIM Card, my friend in Batam got it for me. He just brought me to the shop below BCS mall, I pay money and I get the card. No registration needed hehe. .
About SIM cards and the registration issue for foreigners, I posted this:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17938674&postcount=12020
Today is very easy to buy a pre-registered SIM card.

A small reminder, if any of you guys are using Telkomsel sim card, its time to go clear your Telkomel points by end of 2018,hehehe...
Uh... I am used to transfer to one of my ladies the residual credit on the SIM card before leaving Batam (usually in range 20k-50k).
It's a token of appreciation which is well received, and I would lose that money anyway.

Come to think about it, the people i try to interact least with in Batam (or Indonesia) is the police. I would rather face a robber, a pickpocket ,a bag snatcher,then a policeman (or any of them from any authorities,eg custom officers,army in uniform etc) in Indonesia.

Same applies for when i am in Malaysia,hehehe... :p

The only contact I had with Batam Police was quite instructive:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17942671&postcount=12024
In Kuala Lumpur, instead, a night of a few years ago I had to pay a significant bribe to avoid them take away the Viet girl who was with me (with passport, but with entry clearance expired ONE DAY BEFORE).
Those corrupted policemen patrol at night right looking for someone like me in company of a foreign girl, surely in the business, to milk the cow and make cash. I was trying to take a taxi on the street, but the police car was quicker than the taxi.

nono1973
06-11-2018, 01:20 AM
Is BCS mall worth going? And if I want to take taxi from there to harbour bay ferry terminal how do I do it safely without getting chop carrot head and/or driven to a backalley and robbed?

If i shopped in BCS,i probably carry lots of stuffs with me. Make no sense for myself to sweat all the way trying to get a taxi using Grab or GoCar,so i will just take a taxi from the respective mall's entrance.

If i am empty hand,i just ask my friend to order GoCar and walk to the nearest hotel entrance,eg Gideon Hotel, Batam City Hotel etc and then i wait (usually inside hotel).The trick is,my friend dont keep looking at her own phone or order these taxis upon arrival at those hotels. I confirmed the taxi order during the walk,get the car number and color of car before i reach pick up point (i tell driver my clothes color too).

Note : Sometime the Go-car number can be different tho

My trick of using online taxi,i just dont make it too obviously that i am using online taxi or be looking like one who does,hehehe... (eg, keeping looking on my mobile,talking over the phone in non-aircon places etc) Sometime i think those guys (both the drivers and passengers) only has themselves to blame when they are making it too obvious or in my own words, "making simple communication complicated". :D

I have no problem taking GoCar outside hotel entrance so far (maybe becos i dont use them all the time). Which includes, Swissbel,Zest, 9 Days, Formosa, DaVienna, Batam City Hotel, Gideon,...hmm...cant remember the rest. :cool:

* i havent use Grab,hehehe..
** some hotels i stayed in do pick me up from Malls for free

milfmilf
06-11-2018, 11:24 AM
just order a SIm from Qoo10 for my 19nov trip. virgin solo trip after more than 15yrs :eek:

is indosat ... hope is plug and play

Milkbread
06-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Thank you for the update bro Nono. Now I have to rethink where to go for a massage (maybe with ++) before checking into hotel. I really like luxurious hotels, and for my 2nd trip, I booked a room at Aston Hotel. Damage 910k for a 40sqm with balcony. I smoke a lot when overseas, but I hate the residue smell in the room, so the balcony helps a lot.

Feeling kinda emo as I was supposed to meet my booking ML this weekend , but she video called me yesterday to tell me that instead of returning to Batam on 9th, she decided to stay and work at Jakarta. And now she's asking me to visit her in Jakarta. Still on the fence whether to go or not, but probably in December if I decide to.

Probably will head for some MP around utama or maybe try ocean before hotel check in.

leekwantew
06-11-2018, 02:25 PM

I think he's talking about happy massage 8

leekwantew
06-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Indo Rasa closed down, just like Permata Indah (same boss). ;)

Most girls moved to other parts of batam. :p

Cheers!

Yea sucks. Now only left 1 booking joint within walking distance of formosa hotel :(

yeogeorge73
06-11-2018, 05:15 PM
If i shopped in BCS,i probably carry lots of stuffs with me. Make no sense for myself to sweat all the way trying to get a taxi using Grab or GoCar,so i will just take a taxi from the respective mall's entrance.

Can take from A2 food court area hehe:D. Grab got loyalty point. I use it in Singapore so it suits me hehe

BFOMF5
06-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Ex New berry now Segar

Black Page
06-11-2018, 06:25 PM
just order a SIm from Qoo10 for my 19nov trip. virgin solo trip after more than 15yrs :eek:

is indosat ... hope is plug and play
Why not to buy at arrival? At least, you can try it in front of the seller and pay after you see it works.

BFOMF5
06-11-2018, 06:37 PM
Yea sucks. Now only left 1 booking joint within walking distance of formosa hotel :(
Within 50m off happy there are 3 more

guanglie
06-11-2018, 07:39 PM
Hi all bros out there,

I'm going Batam soon, staying at Harmoni Suites Hotel. Am i able to tabao girls from other hotel's KTV? ie. Alishan KTV from Formosa Hotel.

And, i also wondering.. Am i able to tabao girls from Spa?

Many thanks in advance..

milfmilf
06-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Why not to buy at arrival? At least, you can try it in front of the seller and pay after you see it works.

maybe is habit when going bangkok.
if it works then good lor, else lesson learned. :D

milfmilf
06-11-2018, 09:20 PM
is this 满足 massage still at harbor bay mall? maybe give it a try

https://i.imgur.com/GFh2EzW.jpg

OnlyLiveOnce
06-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Hi all bros out there,

I'm going Batam soon, staying at Harmoni Suites Hotel. Am i able to tabao girls from other hotel's KTV? ie. Alishan KTV from Formosa Hotel.

And, i also wondering.. Am i able to tabao girls from Spa?

Many thanks in advance..

Hi Bro,
That is the hotel we always used in Batam.
Book any girls you like from anywhere and there is no problem bringing them to your room. We always take WeChat girls, waiting for them at lobby to confirm that they are the actual girls we are interested not ladyboy or others. Cheers and enjoy.

guanglie
06-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Thanks Bro.. We try not to take girls from Wechat, not safe..

lee123
06-11-2018, 11:30 PM
Last 2 day stay at formosa hotel, morning saw one cewek look quit ok, asking her from which booking joint , she reply me she freelance, i have contact another prevoius girl from booking joint , she told me at hometown , coming back soon will do freelance, maybe incomming more girl do freelance , earn $ directly

poultrysauce
07-11-2018, 12:37 AM
Particularly to bro nono1973, but anyone can step in where applicable.

So the links on your signature for your 2016 trips, they don't seem to work anymore? Any chance of refreshing them?

So the most comprehensive list is one of the first few posts in this thread.

Obviously it's about 3 years since then so any recommendation on how to get up to date info eg. You had 100k HJ and 200k fj at a massage parlour and I'm sure inflation has pushed the price up, but by how much?

Thanks for the assist the real OG nono1973.

OnlyLiveOnce
07-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Thanks Bro.. We try not to take girls from Wechat, not safe..

WeChat girls are prefect for ST and also morning usage as girls from booking joints are usually only available in the afternoon. Just do your due diligence to ensure safety. Cheers.

yourslovingly
07-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Last 2 day stay at formosa hotel, morning saw one cewek look quit ok, asking her from which booking joint , she reply me she freelance, i have contact another prevoius girl from booking joint , she told me at hometown , coming back soon will do freelance, maybe incomming more girl do freelance , earn $ directly

Yes bro, girls who are come ing to batam to work in this line, they not familiar to batam so they need choose a booking joint to work. AFter familiar they can go anywhere in bayam without any help So they start work as freelance. Normally they have many many customer during freelance without wechat or any other app. So they just keep the old customer only enough

DDAMn
07-11-2018, 07:25 PM
bros what the latest exchange rate pls update.thanks.

deca
07-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Rupiah gaining ground rapidly. Best rate available at Change Alley is 10760 at 6pm. Not sure how much it’s offered at Batam...

Oikon0021
07-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Hi guys, big question..
How did u get WeChat girls contact??

cpython88
07-11-2018, 10:10 PM
bros what the latest exchange rate pls update.thanks.

10600 near hotel utama

10648 on XE -> https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=SGD&To=IDR

OnlyLiveOnce
08-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Hi guys, big question..
How did u get WeChat girls contact??

Hi bro,

I have previously written several replies on the same subject. You will need Internet or a prepaid SIM Card for this activity. When in Batam, just open your WeChat Apps, use the 'Discover' function and search for 'People Nearby', searching only for female friends. You will find many young girls within the vicinity of your location. You can look through the list and contact those girls you like. Most if not all the girls are providing either sexual or massage services. Establish contact and check for the booking price for short time (ST), 1 shot within an hour or long time (LT) two or more shots for 6 hours or more. Ask for their photos and age, negotiate and settle on price and terms, ask girl to meet you at lobby of your hotel at arranged time. Usually you can get a cewek for ST/LT at 400k/800k.
During the meantime, lock up all your money and assets safely before meeting the girl (cewek) in the lobby. Make sure what you get is what you see. You can talk or better still video call (VC) the girls before booking. Beware of ladyboy, unless you are keen on them. Just reject those ceweks that are different from their photo and weed out the ladyboy. You may need to compensate them with a small transport charges back, about 20k. WeChat girls will provide much excitement and enjoyment for your trip but do remember to do your due diligence. Cheers.

nono1973
08-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Thank you for the update bro Nono. Now I have to rethink where to go for a massage (maybe with ++) before checking into hotel. I really like luxurious hotels, and for my 2nd trip, I booked a room at Aston Hotel. Damage 910k for a 40sqm with balcony. I smoke a lot when overseas, but I hate the residue smell in the room, so the balcony helps a lot.

In my 2018 Batam trips,i am more onto luxury travelling too,hehehe...staying in hotels that cost S$60 and/or above and occasionally staying in those S$30 plus minus hotels as well. I get those heaven and hell feel for a change,hehehe... :p

Coming Batam trip i am staying in a hotel that has balcony too,hehehe... :p

Feeling kinda emo as I was supposed to meet my booking ML this weekend , but she video called me yesterday to tell me that instead of returning to Batam on 9th, she decided to stay and work at Jakarta. And now she's asking me to visit her in Jakarta. Still on the fence whether to go or not, but probably in December if I decide to.

9th is a Friday bro, the best time for most working girls to bring up the price and make money from customer/s. Live and let live if i am in your position. (挡人财路,犹如杀人父母) ;)

Probably will head for some MP around utama or maybe try ocean before hotel check in.

I often tell my friends who have visit Batam, "if you go to Batam and have never circle Utama one round before and try out at least 3 Massage shops,then dont tell people you have make your way there before" ,hehehe....its my illustration of telling my friends that they have to go to Utama area to looks see at least twice to know better on Batam's cheonging scene.

I usually avoid Sri Kandy, Bunga, Links and Happy 8 nowaday as they belong to the same organisation group (Batam's most expensive),hehehe... if you are planning to visit Utama,i would say save it up 1st,since you will be heading to Utama area. Ocean is only good for when you wish to return back to Singapore and have some remaining spare cash you wish to get rid off,hehehe.... :D

nono1973
08-11-2018, 12:54 PM

The girls in Indo Rasa has move to another place which is about a min plus walk away from Indo Rasa itself,hehehe...so i am fine with that. Even closer than Formosa as compare to their previous location. Indo Rasa is now a food court,hehehe...

Which is why i still say,Formosa is still one of the most centrally located hotel when it comes to massage. As for booking joint, Happy 8 and Sekar is no more than 10 mins walk away,hehehe...Alishan is just upstairs for an all-else-fail situation. If my girl leave earlier than i hope, there is still King Massage that open for business at 9am and last order at midnight,hehehe...

Looking for something a bit more exotic on a beginner scale? Be around Formosa lobby at 1am Batam time till 2am,hehehe... if one is lucky can possibly Vietnamese,PRCs etc,hehehe... :cool:

And this is my definition of all under one roof. :p

nono1973
08-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Can take from A2 food court area hehe:D. Grab got loyalty point. I use it in Singapore so it suits me hehe

Noted with thanks (for the info on where can online taxi can pick up). May try Grab if fate allows,hehehe... :p

Ex New berry now Segar

I like Sekar,hehehe...whenever i am there,papi will tell the girls those 1 juta can stay,the rest (above 1 juta) can go back. End up those around 1.5 juta girls also stay and then willingly accept 1 juta for overnight booking. Weekdays, no business...1 juta is still better than zero juta,right? And then follow by "if i book her for 2 nights (or if i book 2 girls),any discount?" ,so most of the time the final overnight price becomes 1.8 juta to 1.9 juta for 2 nights (or 2 girls). :p

This kind of thing will not happen in Sri Kandy, Happy 8 , Bunga and Links, which is why i almost never step into the 4 mentioned booking joint during 2018 (2018 coming to an end).

Just sharing.

nono1973
08-11-2018, 02:38 PM
So the links on your signature for your 2016 trips, they don't seem to work anymore? Any chance of refreshing them?

I will try. But do note that this forum only allow changes within 30days, those post i made is way above 30 days,so if i were to update it,i will have to Quote my own whole post to bring them forward which is against forum rules.

Nonetheless, i shall meantime try to figure out how to do it to make "everyone" happy,but this will take some time.

So the most comprehensive list is one of the first few posts in this thread.

1st few posts were guides,basic one to get one started to go. As the thread move on,time move too,so things were updated as the thread move along.The more experienced (or seasoned) bros may need to flip through the latest 50 posts to get themselves a little more updated.

Everyone's character and likings were different (eg, i am not into KTV,Disco etc), cant have everyone moving in one single direction,hehehe...

Obviously it's about 3 years since then so any recommendation on how to get up to date info eg. You had 100k HJ and 200k fj at a massage parlour and I'm sure inflation has pushed the price up, but by how much?

100k HJ and 200k FJ were after bargained price. During the time when i wrote those post/s (till 2016), i have seen bros in this forum and the old thread paying as high as 400k HJ and 800k for a FJ. And as of beginning of 2018, i am still able to get 150k to 200k for a HJ and 250k to 400k for a FJ in Batam (girls age range from 19 to those in their 30s).

Overnight booking (3 shots) : I have not pay more than 1 juta since day one i wrote my summaries till today. Nowaday, more than 3 shots for overnight depends very much on chemistry and/or extra top of cash,hehehe...

600k overnight girls should be near impossible as compared to 4 years ago,the lowest i have seen today is 700k rupiah. Just towards the end of last year,my friend booked a 22 year old who looks like some celebrity who used to be a KTV receptionist-turned-booking girl at 800k rupiah. This year another 2 of my friends did the same.

Generally,most overnight girls cost around or about 1 juta plus minus.

nono1973
08-11-2018, 02:39 PM
is this 满足 massage still at harbor bay mall? maybe give it a try

Yes, they are still at Harbour Bay Mall. You are likely to see a 20% discount advertisement on the 1st floor of the mall but they will not honor those discount becos offer already over and they have new promo,as what they said.

The rest of the price is still the same. Below is a photo which i took on July 2018.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/08/DSC_0141.jpg

This massage place started when i 1st started Batam in this thread,hehehe....

nono1973
08-11-2018, 02:40 PM
About SIM cards and the registration issue for foreigners, I posted this:
Today is very easy to buy a pre-registered SIM card.

I still cant understand why there is a need to actually to register a sim card. Nowaday,i just go to Batam, buy a sim card at Harbour Bay (about 70k to 100k rupiah), upon my return, i just dump it away. Next trip (which is usually one month later), i buy a new one.

In the past when the Indo Government implemented the law on registering sim card before it can start to use. One will need to buy a sim, go to a certain "place" to register before one can start to use it. Today,what the governing body implemented earlier is now back to square one,hehehe....just a bit more expensive.

Uh... I am used to transfer to one of my ladies the residual credit on the SIM card before leaving Batam (usually in range 20k-50k).
It's a token of appreciation which is well received, and I would lose that money anyway.

This is a good idea. :p

In Kuala Lumpur, instead, a night of a few years ago I had to pay a significant bribe to avoid them take away the Viet girl who was with me (with passport, but with entry clearance expired ONE DAY BEFORE).
Those corrupted policemen patrol at night right looking for someone like me in company of a foreign girl, surely in the business, to milk the cow and make cash. I was trying to take a taxi on the street, but the police car was quicker than the taxi.

Recently,my cousin related an experience to me :

1. He drives to KL,and was something like being stopped by a police car during at a temporary check point.

2. Ask to open up his car booth (back of his car),he didnt go down the vehicle.

3. Few mins later ,he was free to go.

4. After driving about 5 mins, he felt strange (just a gut feel),so he drop off at the side road to double check his car booth and found a small package of "something" that wasnt his (he didnt open it up). He threw them away at the road side and continue his journey.

5. Another around 10 mins drive, a police car drive by him and he was ask to stop t a road side.

6. He was again ask to open up his car booth without leaving his vehicle. The policeman practically ransack his car looking for something.

7. They found nothing and let him go.

My cousin tells me the Malaysian police man could be looking for that "package" that he threw away in his car.

This incident reminds of the incidents that happens in Batam before (quite a handful number of times which was shared before). A guy got a wechat girl,brought her to his hotel, when the sunset came the room door knocking and when he opens up ,police spot check,hehehe...and found the drugs planted by the girl.

The rest of the story, i guess there is no need me for me to elaborate further,hehehe... :D

Hurricane88
08-11-2018, 03:07 PM
I still cant understand why there is a need to actually to register a sim card. Nowaday,i just go to Batam, buy a sim card at Harbour Bay (about 70k to 100k rupiah), upon my return, i just dump it away. Next trip (which is usually one month later), i buy a new one.

exactly...70k rupiah and have about 7gb of data...why bother to register...was told Telkomsel pre-reg to sell...:)

in the past, I will not stop if Police stop me unless is a road block...those days many rented the Police uniform and trying to setup to con money...they will anyhow plant fake evidence...also make sure I dun speed...all my friends told me dun stop and just drive on...I will go down to open booth and closed myself at road block...usually suspicious if the Police request to open booth...:)

nono1973
08-11-2018, 03:37 PM
exactly...70k rupiah and have about 7gb of data...why bother to register...was told Telkomsel pre-reg to sell...:)

Situation for Batam is like that some months ago. Initially when i 1st started Batam,there is no need for registration for sim card (buy ,insert and use), but recently government wants all sim card registered before use. So end up when i step into,i cant buy some brands of sim card and be ready to be use immediately. (after new law, it becomes buy,insert but cannot use until registered)

So now, with these sim card vendor having pre-registered sim card and selling a little higher than normal price to tourist, tourist need not register the sim card they buy anymore. The government new law becomes a little redundant now.

This still doesnt apply to all brands of sim card as yet tho,meaning NOT all brands of sim card were being pre-registered by vendor.

in the past, I will not stop if Police stop me unless is a road block...those days many rented the Police uniform and trying to setup to con money...they will anyhow plant fake evidence...also make sure I dun speed...all my friends told me dun stop and just drive on...I will go down to open booth and closed myself at road block...usually suspicious if the Police request to open booth...:)

Actually it is really difficult not to speed when driving from Singapore to KL,hehehe...i dont drive there tho but i did rent the service of a Malaysian driver to drive a small group of us to KL many years ago. And he was driving at about 140km to 150km per hour (sometime even above/around 160km/hour),hehehe... :D

Yes,its a good habit to open and close the car booth personally.

But in Batam,cant possibly to check every wechat girl's bag when we engage their service,right? Which is why i would say wechat girls would be good for short time, but long time can be a bit risky. And especially so when Hari Raya season is close by. :rolleyes:

*so far the girls who ask to go to discotheque,quite a big handful of them were drug-user (told to me by taxi drivers i met in Batam).

Rupiah gaining ground rapidly.

Singapore dollar weaken rapidly against rupiah in about 1 week plus,hehehe... :p

Black Page
08-11-2018, 06:21 PM
exactly...70k rupiah and have about 7gb of data...why bother to register...was told Telkomsel pre-reg to sell...:))
Nobody wants to bother to register, but months ago ANY SIM CARD bought in Batam could not be used EVEN FOR A MINUTE without registration. :mad:
Local people can easily register, even by SMS. Foreign people must use their passport, and that can be done, for example for Simpati Telekomsel, ONLY at Grapari points of customer care, spending significant time for queuing etc.

Now, things have been improved, as pre-registered SIM cards are widely sold in Batam, including at the booths at Harbour Bay Arrival. They are a bit more expensive, but can be used immediately after purchase without registration.

There is an experiment that I wanted to try, before finding that pre-registered cards are on sale: try to register a SIM card by SMS, but using random numbers as (NIK, NOKK). It may work, unless the Telekomsel has real-time access to the government data base.

Situation for Batam is like that some months ago. Initially when i 1st started Batam,there is no need for registration for sim card (buy ,insert and use), but recently government wants all sim card registered before use. So end up when i step into,i cant buy some brands of sim card and be ready to be use immediately. (after new law, it becomes buy,insert but cannot use until registered)

So now, with these sim card vendor having pre-registered sim card and selling a little higher than normal price to tourist, tourist need not register the sim card they buy anymore. The government new law becomes a little redundant now.

This still doesnt apply to all brands of sim card as yet tho,meaning NOT all brands of sim card were being pre-registered by vendor.
Exactly, as I explained in my previous post and above.

I suggest to go for SIMPATI cards. They are 4G and achieve an excellent data throughput (see my previous post for experiments). I would not save few dollars on the SIM card.

*so far the girls who ask to go to discotheque,quite a big handful of them were drug-user (told to me by taxi drivers i met in Batam).

I suggest to not use taxi drivers are source of information. They are the biggest and grossest bullshit tellers, IMHO, as they want to convince their customer that:
1) they know more than anyone else;
2) that the customer is lost in Batam without their precious help;
3) that Batam is dangerous and they can help to stay out of danger.
Once the customer is convinced of 1), 2), and 3), then the driver may ask high price, the customer will be happy to pay, and even grateful to the driver and to the Destiny for having had such a good luck to meet such a good driver.
In Batam, I simply disregard any offer of help provided by drivers, but I just politely listen to their bullshit.

About discos, unfortunately quite a big number of people there use MDMA drugs and similar substances of dubious quality and source. Therefore, it is likely that any girl who likes to go to disco uses, rarely, sometimes, or often, drugs. Do we need a taxi driver to know that?
However, that is not enough to qualify the girl as thief or dangerous.

I find many of my girls in disco. I am used to filter out all those that request me to buy obat in the first 5 minutes after we start "talking" ("talking" is an overstatement, as my poor bahasa overwhelmeed by the loud music is really not adequate to sustain a real conversation there).
The real reason is not "danger", but that it is not fruitful besides ethically wrong.
After years of extensive experience, I can state that the empirical evidence is that I never got anything interesting from offering obat to a girl in disco. They do not become "hotter", but just dumber. They are out of this world for at least 2 hours, and once back it is not necessarily true that they would be happy to follow me in my room, if not to sleep.

Milkbread
08-11-2018, 06:57 PM
I'm about halfway through the whole thread, and it was mentioned that Ocean is closed since last year. Oh well, utama it is. Gonna try my luck to get a ML who gave me such a good GFE during my last visit to Hallo Kitty. Was supposed to meet her but too bad she left for Jakarta.

Just received an email from Aston Batam Hotel with bad news. All their rooms are non smoking. Sigh. Thankfully there is a balcony in their premier rooms. Thinking if I should change a hotel instead.

nitecrawllerr
09-11-2018, 09:04 AM
I suggest to not use taxi drivers are source of information. They are the biggest and grossest bullshit tellers, IMHO, as they want to convince their customer that:
1) they know more than anyone else;
2) that the customer is lost in Batam without their precious help;
3) that Batam is dangerous and they can help to stay out of danger.
Once the customer is convinced of 1), 2), and 3), then the driver may ask high price, the customer will be happy to pay, and even grateful to the driver and to the Destiny for having had such a good luck to meet such a good driver.
In Batam, I simply disregard any offer of help provided by drivers, but I just politely listen to their bullshit.

Actually cant really blame those supirs. They earning a living. Those days during the suharto era they even pull ur bags just to close a deal with u. See how desperate they are at the jetty? Behaving like thugs. Been tere done tat. Cant really expect 100% honesty from them either . But now with social media, newbies are very fortunate to get tips and info here. So if need to engage supir then get one just to take u from destination A to B to etc etc. Or if he could recommend a gem, then proceed with it. But of course with eyes wide open. :D

deca
09-11-2018, 09:10 AM
There’s a current flat rate of Rp30k from Harborbay to certain areas in Batam... is Batu Ampar one of these areas?

nitecrawllerr
09-11-2018, 09:27 AM
There’s a current flat rate of Rp30k from Harborbay to certain areas in Batam... is Batu Ampar one of these areas?

Wats tere in Batu Ampar?:D

deca
09-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Wats tere in Batu Ampar?:D

Hotel Ibis. And yes, the taxi does serve there for Rp30k according to my friend!

nono1973
09-11-2018, 10:47 AM
... is Batu Ampar one of these areas?

i guess it goes to Bata Ampar...as according to the signage outside Harbour Bay Ferry terminal entrance.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/09/20180807_142818.jpg

deca
09-11-2018, 11:38 AM
Yes, Batu Ampar included. Tks bro Nono. The taxi driver will still try to dig more out of you. First by saying it’s not on the map (to which I said it’s Batu Ampar isn’t it?), then by saying how much was the fare before the taxi stand supervisor called for him (to which I said 30k and this is not the first time I’m taking the cab to Ibis). Total silence throughout the trip thereafter which was how I like it.

starbuck
09-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Sorry peers

Thousand apologies, long time no go batam....

Golden question, any place I can pay for one night FL and bring her to my hotel.

Please dont TL if I ask noob quest. peace.

09-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Like to ask that any special massage nearby Batam City Hotel? Quite a long time saw post that there is a massage 69 ( should be booking joint ) nearby. Went there but is closed. Any special massage (GQ) to recommend?

guanglie
09-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Thanks Bro,
Btw, I'm looking for overnight.. :)

nono1973
10-11-2018, 12:47 AM
Yes, Batu Ampar included. Tks bro Nono. The taxi driver will still try to dig more out of you.

This is not the 1st time those taxi driver at Harbour Bay try "digging" for more (i experienced it myself few times),hehehe...spoil them once,they will shit everywhere and there are solution/s and this is mine.

1st, i dont know where is Batu Ampar,hehehe...or i should say, to my knowledge Batu Ampar is Harbour Bay. So i use this photo from Zest Hotel as a benchmark :

...and if it fail,i use this one :

Notice the phone number on the signage above? Yes...simply dial for a taxi within Harbour Bay. Take note nearly outside every hotel at Harbour Bay has a taxi stand sign that looks something like the above photo.

And if all else fail,here's my 3rd move....i walk back to where i 1st step out Arrival Hall....

...and take a taxi from the new entrance taxi stand. Of course,need to open mouth to ask 1st before jumping into taxi,hehehe...it would still be 30k,i guess...but i would prefer to save 5k rupiah by heading over to Zest Hotel which is roughly about 30 steps away from the taxi stand (in between would be the about-to-open-for-business Marriot Hotel). :p

...then by saying how much was the fare before the taxi stand supervisor called for him (to which I said 30k and this is not the first time I’m taking the cab to Ibis). Total silence throughout the trip thereafter which was how I like it.

If it is within Nagoya area, price should be 30k rupiah.

I made a wild guess,i think becos of the recent taxi driver revolting in Harbour Bay due to the frequent usage of online taxi,hence the management came out with this idea of the 30k taxi fare. Let's not forget,people has been complaining about taxi driver charging higher and higher over the last few decades,hehehe...and there are more and more of such complaining people who has over time become smarter.

Note : Most Go Car drivers dont seem to wish to pick up customers from Harbour Bay itself.

Rihno
10-11-2018, 12:49 AM
Any Senior going to Batam next week? Hope to tag along to pick up some survival and hunting skills if you dun mind to guide a noobie. Thanks in advance :D

milfmilf
10-11-2018, 01:36 PM
Plan to book Da Vienna by walk in on a monday.
Will the price be higher than agoda or booking.com?

agogo1998
10-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Like to ask that any special massage nearby Batam City Hotel? Quite a long time saw post that there is a massage 69 ( should be booking joint ) nearby. Went there but is closed. Any special massage (GQ) to recommend?
There's a men spa called New Spa. Details for New Spa are available throughout this thread if you wish to know more.

lincoln3010
10-11-2018, 05:33 PM
Any Senior going to Batam next week? Hope to tag along to pick up some survival and hunting skills if you dun mind to guide a noobie. Thanks in advance :D

pm me for further details

lincoln3010
10-11-2018, 05:35 PM
Thanks Bro,
Btw, I'm looking for overnight.. :)

pm me for further details and info

10-11-2018, 08:34 PM
There's a men spa called New Spa. Details for New Spa are available throughout this thread if you wish to know more.

Thanks for your recommendation. Will check more details that you recommended New Spa

OnlyLiveOnce
11-11-2018, 12:12 AM

Yes, definitely higher. Never just walk in and book. Always use an apps to do your booking first.

faptrum
11-11-2018, 12:24 AM
Going for 2 day 1 night trip today, 11 Nov 2018. Most probably going in the afternoon, pm me if you wna join.

Naka_Timo
11-11-2018, 11:16 AM
Sorry peers

Thousand apologies, long time no go batam....

Golden question, any place I can pay for one night FL and bring her to my hotel.

Please dont TL if I ask noob quest. peace.

A lot of place. Fuck hous or ktv all can...

neil0103
11-11-2018, 01:18 PM

Use Traveloka app on the phone as they have good deals popping up. and by far the cheapest for booking hotels or flights to and from Indonesia.

Milkbread
11-11-2018, 04:35 PM
Quick hotel FR on my 2D1N stay at Aston Batam Hotel.

I booked a Premier room via the hotel website, cheapest that I could find online at 901k. Only chose that as it was a big room with balcony, total space 40sqm.

Disappointed with quite a number of things. Firstly, couldn't get early check in. I had my driver help call the hotel. So no early check in, fine. I went for a movie with my lady and went back to check in at 3pm. Arrived at lobby, went through the paperwork and stuff, then front desk lady told me still have to wait for housekeeping to confirm the room is ready. Poor efficiency I feel, considering check in time is at 2pm and there was no late check out available unless pay 50% room rate or more, depending on how late you check out after 12pm.

Finally got room at 3.30pm. Went up to the apartment side of the hotel, slightly further away compared to the hotel side. Quite disappointed that all their apartment side rooms are non smoking. 2juta fine if caught stated clearly on check in paperwork. Lucky there was a balcony.

Room aircon wasn't very cold, its those single blower unit in room, and when I looked outside the room corridor, turns out it's those split unit types.

Checked the lights, toilet flush etc, felt that the flush wasn't very strong. Proceed to take shower. Note that there is only shower head and rain shower head, no bath tub. Hot water was very good. Halfway through showering I looked out the shower glass door, was it the reflection of all the soap bubbles outside? Ignored it and finished up my shower.

Opened the glass door to get my towel, and a wtf moment hit me. Why is the main toilet floor flooded? Really poor design on the waste water flow. The flooring is sloped away from the shower drainage and towards the main toilet floor which had no additional drainage! Omg! So I had to use my foot to sweep all the water from the main toilet floor back to the shower stall. During that process, I also noted that there wasn't a rubber seal at the bottom of the shower stall door. All the water was flowing out to the main toilet floor from under the shower stall glass door. Sigh..

I'm really disappointed with such a new 4 star hotel and would urge fellow samsters not to book their Premier room, in the event that you still insist on staying at Aston Batam.

Side note: it was fully booked this weekend. Hope their normal room were better, but no balcony.

Naka_Timo
11-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Use Traveloka app on the phone as they have good deals popping up. and by far the cheapest for booking hotels or flights to and from Indonesia.

Nice share

I booked a Premier room via the hotel website, cheapest that I could find online at 901k. Only chose that as it was a big room with balcony, total space 40sqm.

Disappointed with quite a number of things. Firstly, couldn't get early check in. I had my driver help call the hotel. So no early check in, fine. I went for a movie with my lady and went back to check in at 3pm. Arrived at lobby, went through the paperwork and stuff, then front desk lady told me still have to wait for housekeeping to confirm the room is ready. Poor efficiency I feel, considering check in time is at 2pm and there was no late check out available unless pay 50% room rate or more, depending on how late you check out after 12pm.

Finally got room at 3.30pm. Went up to the apartment side of the hotel, slightly further away compared to the hotel side. Quite disappointed that all their apartment side rooms are non smoking. 2juta fine if caught stated clearly on check in paperwork. Lucky there was a balcony.

Room aircon wasn't very cold, its those single blower unit in room, and when I looked outside the room corridor, turns out it's those split unit types.
m were better, but no balcony.

Still think of going to stay here for my next trip. Like that i think can forget it liao. Thanks and nice share.

nitecrawllerr
11-11-2018, 06:35 PM
Still think of going to stay here for my next trip. Like that i think can forget it liao. Thanks and nice share.

Just give tat hotel a miss. Lots of hotels in Btm.:D

milfmilf
11-11-2018, 07:08 PM
saw the map and indication of Bunga massage provided by bro nono, but google map cannot find, though can see hallo kitty:D. zoom in to the street view and does a virtual "walk around" but still not able to find it but spotted hai kee kopitiam. Can bro advise on the exact location. Tks.

BFOMF5
11-11-2018, 07:43 PM
saw the map and indication of Bunga massage provided by bro nono, but google map cannot find, though can see hallo kitty:D. zoom in to the street view and does a virtual "walk around" but still not able to find it but spotted hai kee kopitiam. Can bro advise on the exact location. Tks.
Look for A3 Massage. Bunga is just beside.

OnlyLiveOnce
11-11-2018, 08:14 PM

If you can find DC Mall, you should be able to see Bunga from the Mall across a street.

nono1973
11-11-2018, 08:48 PM

Everyone preference on their traveling stay is different. I prefer to stay in 2 star or 3 star hotels but be staying in their better type of room. I dont go to Batam to swim nor be using their gym. So my preference would be left to be a better breakfast, better quality kind of room and lastly, the right location for me to move around easy to get what i am looking for,hehehe... :D

Next time you can try this, look out for 2 star or maybe even 3 star hotel but be taking their better/BEST room which is usually quite big (and comfy). Example, if i would choose to stay in Da Vienna but i wont take their basic room if i have a budget of S$70 to $90. I can stay in the executive room. Cost around 800k rupiah (depending on where you get it from).

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/11/1539671576719087188.jpg

Another place i would look at is City Central Hotel, a 2 star hotel. But their best room is called Junior suite room. Its a 1 room 1 hall kind of room and cost around 600k plus minus,hehehe...not forgetting Han's Inn where they have a very good room (Junior suite).

Some months ago,i stay in Batam City Hotel,the walk in rate for their Royal Suite cost only 1 juta (online rate 1.2 juta). :D

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/11/a1.jpg

The Presidential suite cost only 880k rupiah but becos its a no smoking room,hence their receptionist recommend me the Royal Suite ,which is one grade higher and is a smoking room,hehehe... :D

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/11/a2.jpg

For me, i often have a hard time looking for a room that is suitable for me. I am pretty fussy looking for a room that suit me best,hehehe....imagine, few years back when i 1st started, only 5 rooms in Batam is suitable for me. :p

I am smoker too.

The whole idea is up to any individual, my choice is to live like a King in a beggar's den rather than living like a beggar in a King's palace (my illustration of myself when i choose a hotel to stay in Batam). ;)

nono1973
11-11-2018, 08:56 PM

Its a new hotel,bro. Give them some time before going to stay there,which is what i often did,hehehe...new hotel in Batam will usually have a lot of problem,eg lack of staffs,coordination dont go too well due to lacking experience etc.

New hotel,i usually wait 1st. I dont want to be a "guinea pig",hehehe...just like Woda Resort in Batam,hehehe... :p

Rihno
11-11-2018, 09:11 PM
pm me for further details

Thank you, Bro. Please check your inbox.

milfmilf
11-11-2018, 09:17 PM

If you can find DC Mall, you should be able to see Bunga from the Mall across a street.

thanks bro BFOMF5 and OnlyLiveOnce :D

Which is better or more hot milf? Bunga or A3 :D

https://i.imgur.com/HqntdxF.jpg

lee123
11-11-2018, 09:24 PM
A3 massage not a booking joint rite? thx

Evolver
11-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Everyone preference on their traveling stay is different. I prefer to stay in 2 star or 3 star hotels but be staying in their better type of room. I dont go to Batam to swim nor be using their gym. So my preference would be left to be a better breakfast, better quality kind of room and lastly, the right location for me to move around easy to get what i am looking for,hehehe... :D

Wat other 2 star/3 star hotel wld u recommend that has such kind of rooms in Btm? As in yr definition of best.

thx bro.

BFOMF5
12-11-2018, 05:54 AM
A3 massage not a booking joint rite? thx
A3 non booking joint. but if you stay nearby n you pay VIP rate they can come to your room.

kkeong
12-11-2018, 09:20 AM
Bro aiya I’m one day late r u still there.

iicycold
12-11-2018, 12:44 PM

brother,if u can find hai kee frm nono's map,u r no far frm bunga...once u found hai kee,try locate DC mall wich is tecnically behind hai kee wich u cn't cut through but pls no go inside the mall cos opp mall one stretch of shp hse & one of those shp hse is bunga.

jus walk along shp hse opp dc mall & u shld find it & fyi, bunga is actualli opp dc mall back door entrance of mall hor,nt frm main entrance's opp side hor....lol

enjoy ya.... :p

iicycold
12-11-2018, 01:01 PM

Checked the lights, toilet flush etc, felt that the flush wasn't very strong. Proceed to take shower. Note that there is only shower head and rain shower head, no bath tub. Hot water was very good. Halfway through showering I looked out the shower glass door, was it the reflection of all the soap bubbles outside? Ignored it and finished up my shower.

Opened the glass door to get my towel, and a wtf moment hit me. Why is the main toilet floor flooded? Really poor design on the waste water flow. The flooring is sloped away from the shower drainage and towards the main toilet floor which had no additional drainage! Omg! So I had to use my foot to sweep all the water from the main toilet floor back to the shower stall. During that process, I also noted that there wasn't a rubber seal at the bottom of the shower stall door. All the water was flowing out to the main toilet floor from under the shower stall glass door. Sigh..

I'm really disappointed with such a new 4 star hotel and would urge fellow samsters not to book their Premier room, in the event that you still insist on staying at Aston Batam.

Side note: it was fully booked this weekend. Hope their normal room were better, but no balcony.

brother,u sibei heng liao...2 yrs+ ago wen da vienna first build up tat time,i go there & they ask me wait until 3pm+ still no check in then later tell me no rm....lol,but lucky they shift me opp their hotel @ harmoni suite....lol...i accept cos harmoni rm more expensive then da vienna rm ma...lol

new hotel always like tat in btm,they wan business cos they new ma & wen business cum but they no enuff manpower & womenpower experience 2 cope wit the crowd....lol & matter is bcum worse if it's year end pig season time & lagi even worst 4 weekends. :p

OnlyLiveOnce
12-11-2018, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE

new hotel always like tat in btm,they wan business cos they new ma & wen business cum but they no enuff manpower & womenpower experience 2 cope wit the crowd....lol & matter is bcum worse if it's year end pig season time & lagi even worst 4 weekends. :p[/QUOTE]

I have stayed in Da Vienna before and was not impressed especially by the toilet and the dirty carpet on the way to dining hall. For a few dollars more, we had been staying at Harmoni Suites Hotel eversince for our monthly prilgrimage to Batam. The hotel has a better rating and their Wifi is excellent.

ikirai
12-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Hi bros!

Newbie here. Went Batam about few months ago but had an iffy experience with Yosi (Venus) and Kiki (New Spa). Anyone has any recommendations for MLs in Venus and New Spa? Thinking of visiting again! 😁

Black Page
12-11-2018, 06:34 PM
I have stayed in Da Vienna before and was not impressed especially by the toilet and the dirty carpet on the way to dining hall.

I had strange experience about Da Vienna, which I never understood entirely.

One year ago, I went to Batam with a colleague (his first time there, attracted by my adventure stories from there).
I was not sure what hotel to recommend him, since I felt that he needed something better than Formosa, yet I did not want to make him spend too much.

So, I went to recce Da Vienna, I saw a very nice room, just smaller than my business room in Formosa, and with modern new furniture. My impression was that Da Vienna was better and newer than Formosa. So, finally he booked Da Vienna (3 months in advance LOL!!) and I stuck with Formosa, as always.

Once in Batam with my friend, I invited hiim to see my room in Formosa. He was disappointed, as he claimed that my room was much better then his room in Da Vienna.
I wonder if I inspected a special room in Da Vienna, bur regular rooms are worse than in Formosa :confused:

nono1973
12-11-2018, 07:42 PM
...not forgetting Han's Inn where they have a very good room (Junior suite).

While Hans Inn may be a 2 star hotel,or perhaps an almost 3 star hotel,it does come with some luxury-type of room like this Junior room aka room-with-balcony costing around S$83 online (photo as below).

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/12/a1.jpg

Room size is about 50 square meter tho.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/12/a2.jpg

...and then there is this Ggi hotel where there is a room with private balcony costing around S$40 but at only 25 square meter in size. Do note that pricing of room may varies during different season of the year (photo as below).

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/12/a21c6d6.jpg

There is this D' Grand hotel large double room aka suite room costing about S$80, 40 square meter which is technically a luxury version of a 3 star hotel room (photo as below).

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/12/a3.jpg

Notice most hotel mentioned above were all in Nagoya area instead of being Batam center area or Sekupang or Nongsa area? Hehehe...becos when i am in Nagoya area,traveling would become easier from point to point. No point for me to be staying around Batam center area or anywhere there nor in Sekupang, Bengkong or Nongsa area when i ultimately still have to come down to Nagoya area,hehehe...

Actually, Pacific Palace's Deluxe Double at 49 square meter costing about S$76 is not bad too. (photo as below)

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/12/a4.jpg

Pacific Palace Hotel executive room below at 70 square meter going at about S$134 is not bad too,but it kind of pricey tho,hehehe... its actually Pacific Palace 2nd most expensive room.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/12/a5.jpg

Their most expensive room, name Pacific Suite cost about S$230,which i shall elaborate here since i wont be interested,hehehe...

Crown Vista higher-end room is not bad for the price of about S$63 but the only problem is they are at the outskirt perimeter of Nagoya area. Below is their better room with balcony (not their basic room) with a 32 square meter costing around S$63.

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/12/a6.jpg

Not a bad choice for Crown Vista but definitely not my better and best choice in Batam. This hotel comes with free shuttle service tho.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=17937803&highlight=shuttle+service#post17937803

Another worthy mention here is Trinity Hotel,also in Nagoya area and a price around S$50 ,with a balcony. But take note room size is only 21 square meter,so cannot play hide and seek with my girls,hehehe...

One of my very own preferred hotel Formosa also has Junior suit and Executive room. But these 2 rooms really have nothing to shout about as they cost roughly between S$80 to S$90,hehehe...while their room size may be big, but due to lack of a divider,i cant play hide and seek with my girls,hehehe... so under i am in a no-choice circumstances (or have a sudden urging mood) ,i will not book those room/s.

Wait,i almost forgot Biz Hotel. Their Junior Suite suite and Executive suite is actually quite nice too. Location is also more centralize than many other hotels i mentioned above too. Only Hans Inn can come close to Biz Hotel when it comes to location to cheong in Batam. Yes,it is very close-by to Utama area,hehehe...even nearer as compared to Hans Inn.

Pricing their Junior and Executive suite should be between S$80 to S$100 a night tho. I had both good and bad experience there tho,hehehe....both type of rooms in Biz has each a Jacuzzi bath tub,hehehe... and their Jacuzzi bath tub can fit in 2 person,well...so you know what i mean here. ;)

There are actually many other good enough hotels in Batam like Harmoni suite, Gideon hotel , BCC ,Nagoya Mansion, Travelodge etc that has room that are pretty good (above average luxury type) and yet within the about S$75 to S$90 budget (i may continue on a later date). My whole priority is pretty simple, i hope to feel like a King in the hotel i stayed in,hehehe...or at least be somewhere close to one.

Above shared were just my cumulative experience.

* if anyone is reading this and wish to reply me,avoid quoting my whole post please, my sincere thanks.

iicycold
13-11-2018, 12:27 AM
There are actually many other good enough hotels in Batam like Harmoni suite, Gideon hotel , BCC ,Nagoya Mansion, Travelodge etc that has room that are pretty good (above average luxury type) and yet within the about S$75 to S$90 budget (i may continue on a later date). My whole priority is pretty simple, i hope to feel like a King in the hotel i stayed in,hehehe...or at least be somewhere close to one.

Above shared were just my cumulative experience.

tere's one more thg u might hv miss out abt harmoni suite tat no other hotels hv in btm...lol...u can actualli rent a bicycle 2 ride frm the hotel...lol. i dn't knw if harmoni hotel or harmoni one got tis kind of service or no....lol

u can imagine my ownself riding bicycle 2 bking joint nxt time if i got chance 2 stay tere agn...lol :D

temaseks
13-11-2018, 09:08 AM
Hi bros!

Newbie here. Went Batam about few months ago but had an iffy experience with Yosi (Venus) and Kiki (New Spa). Anyone has any recommendations for MLs in Venus and New Spa? Thinking of visiting again! 😁

Venus try Ririn or Rossa but usually have to book first.

sratchuback
13-11-2018, 10:34 AM
Anybody knows abt the “casino” in Batam? Is there really one over there?

Milkbread
13-11-2018, 01:19 PM
Thanks for sharing bro Nono! The Han's Inn junior suite looks good. Maybe will give it a try when I get the chance

BTW I picked up a 20yr old cewek from Happy8 last weekend for 1.5juta. Mami refused to give discount because I came with a driver. If the assumption of 200-300ribu for driver commission is taken out, her price can most likely be bargained down to 1.2-1.3juta. Just a note to myself to learn to be more self sufficient in the future.

Luckily this time round, we had very good chemistry and she stayed with me till 10am. She had to leave to go back to Happy8 if not will get scolding from Mami.

FR still in the works.

nono1973
14-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Thanks for sharing bro Nono! The Han's Inn junior suite looks good. Maybe will give it a try when I get the chance

When i check out tomorrow (earliest time),i might share another hotel that has a good big balcony. The room isnt just big, they merged the 2 super-sized single bed into one and turn it into a super King size bed,hehehe...and the price is only 650k rupiah and its a smoking room.

Size of room should be sufficient enough for a game of hide and seek,hehehe... when i was there days before to look at the room,i was impressed and it was highly recommended by the housekeeping boy who was making up that "room" at that point of time when i was there. :D

If i include the balcony, the room is at least twice bigger than a regular Formosa room. But the bed was a selling point. The balcony with 2 long bench for suntanning is another selling point too,hehehe....whenever there's something good,surely there will be something not good too (at least not up to my expectation). Shall share more tomorrow (earliest) if time allows.

* in my view, there wont be things that are all good and no bad or all bad and no goodness in it. ;)

Cheers!

Kennedy1980
14-11-2018, 05:25 PM
Hi,

My last visit to batam is about 2 years back. Thinking of going for a 3 days 2 nights trips on next Monday (19/18)

Just want to check is there any kind bro, want to tag along and can guide me along too.:p:p

Kennedy1980
14-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Hi
I visit batam 2 years ago with friends. Now plan to visit alone on 19/11 for a 3 day 2 night trip

Just want to check is there any kind bro, want to tag along and guild me along too

guanglie
14-11-2018, 11:31 PM

BTW I picked up a 20yr old cewek from Happy8 last weekend for 1.5juta. Mami refused to give discount because I came with a driver. If the assumption of 200-300ribu for driver commission is taken out, her price can most likely be bargained down to 1.2-1.3juta. Just a note to myself to learn to be more self sufficient in the future.

Luckily this time round, we had very good chemistry and she stayed with me till 10am. She had to leave to go back to Happy8 if not will get scolding from Mami.

FR still in the works.

Hi bro.. Your booking is from what time?

milfmilf
15-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Hi
I visit batam 2 years ago with friends. Now plan to visit alone on 19/11 for a 3 day 2 night trip

Just want to check is there any kind bro, want to tag along and guild me along too

will be going by Horizon ferry to harborbay
Monday most likely walkin will still have seat ba :rolleyes:
not yet decide on which hotel :D

Milkbread
15-11-2018, 12:55 PM
Hi bro.. Your booking is from what time?

Hi bro, I booked her at around 1130hrs, but she was having her lunch. So I went for lunch and picked her up at about 1230hrs.

Really depends on chemistry I guess. The last booking girl I took from MM, I'm pretty sure she pretended to be sick and started dry retching after our 2nd shot at around 0100 hrs. She asked to leave so I let her as we didn't have much chemistry.

Milkbread
15-11-2018, 01:00 PM
When i check out tomorrow (earliest time),i might share another hotel that has a good big balcony. The room isnt just big, they merged the 2 super-sized single bed into one and turn it into a super King size bed,hehehe...and the price is only 650k rupiah and its a smoking room.

Wow, this sounds like a perfect room! But does it come with a bathtub? I really like to have a good hot soak, either alone or for 2 hehe. Look forward to your sharing bro Nono.

milfmilf
15-11-2018, 01:33 PM
looks like both days can try out massage at harborbay area
manzu,
zest in-room and
Ocean, wonder if still available

nono1973
15-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Wow, this sounds like a perfect room! But does it come with a bathtub?

Too bad,it doesnt have a bath tub. The hotel is actually Batam Harbour Boutique hotel. But not their standard deluxe room.

(they are having some walk-in offer now)
https://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26824/26824008f1c5f9d1af09aefdc7a7d0607c028c76.jpg

Grand Deluxe (600k rupiah room) has a small balcony,also a smoking room. But do take note that i am only allowed to smoke at the balcony and not the basic deluxe room (500k rupiah room). Why didnt i take the 600k rupiah room but instead took the 650k rupiah one.

Reason 1. Look at the photo below.

https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26824/2682401681b552275fced33731381ec3c0a72f48.jpg

This is the outlook of the balcony which i took from outside the hotel,from the bridge connecting Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal to Harbour Bay Mall,hehehe...meaning to say,anyone crossing the bridge can see my balcony and not just see,they see me really up close. So,the 600k rupiah room is not my choice.

Reason 2. Balcony is smaller.

The 650k rupiah balcony is close to double the size of the 600k one. Balcony actually face the back of the hotel (i kind of expected mosquitoes due to the hotel height and raining season).

https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26824/2682403276c8c323ed5fab090a2bfbed635e632d.jpg

As for the Deluxe Long Stay room ,the 750k rupiah one. The only difference between this and the 650k is just the dinning area and the small kitchen. I dont need those in my trip,so i forgo it.

As for their premier room, it actually cost 1 juta for the new room and 930 rupiah for the old room (yes,they just build a new room). I actually get the almost same area as the 650k rupiah ones,including the balcony. Its just that the premier has 2 floors. I will only stay in that room if i happen to have some spare cash to burn,hehehe...

https://pixator.org/images/2018/11/15/a2.jpg

Thats my comparison so far and its so much for now. Next thing i shall share on the good and its bad. Why it doesnt command as much business as Swiss Bel and other 2 star hotel in the same area, and things they can improve on if they ever want more business.

Its general still quite a good place to stay in,but like all other hotels i stayed in, i look for loopholes i could cover up on my own so that a no good hotel can be just as good as any other more expensive hotel,yet at a lower price. I try to make these hotels suitable for me.

* i have good and bad things to say later about this hotel,hehehe...

** remember,this hotel is still a "can-smoke-only-at-balcony" hotel,hehehe...and nowhere else,hence balcony is important for me. ;)

AADD
15-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Bro Nono, The Batam King reviewer!!!

Milkbread
15-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Too bad,it doesnt have a bath tub. The hotel is actually Batam Harbour Boutique hotel. But not their standard deluxe room.

Looks like you made the right choice of rooms. Although the rooms are considered non smoking, they still allow smoking at the balconies. I wouldn't want to stay in the basic deluxe room with the balcony facing the outside of the hotel, talk about lack of privacy. Haha.

I'm really surprised by the promotional walk in price discount. It's a huge discount!

Location wise is not that good, although you could just walk into the hotel from harbour bay. Its so nearby. But if you want to hit up massage ++ shops and booking joints, it's slightly further away.

I'll probably give this hotel a miss. Still looking for a perfect combination of decent location, balcony, bathtub and hotel vibe. If I had to give up one of these criteria, it would be the balcony.

Thank you for sharing bro Nono!

nono1973
15-11-2018, 05:55 PM
I'll probably give this hotel a miss. Still looking for a perfect combination of decent location, balcony, bathtub and hotel vibe. If I had to give up one of these criteria, it would be the balcony.

Standing on your shoe to look at the things you are looking for,i think you should try Biz and/or Hans Inn. Both of which you couldnt book them online nor from their site. ;)

Biz has a cool bath tub,one of the coolest in Batam (Junior Suite and Executive suite). No perfect hotel yet,from me looking from your perspective. But you can try creating one (just not the bath tub,hehehe...). :D

Splitter100
15-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Hello Batam Old Birds

I saw all info about hotels and booking girls

What about spa+massage?
Intending for just a day trip not staying overnight

Cheers

Milkbread
15-11-2018, 08:55 PM
Standing on your shoe to look at the things you are looking for,i think you should try Biz and/or Hans Inn. Both of which you couldnt book them online nor from their site.

I think you might be mistaken bro Nono. I can book Biz junior suite or Han's balcony room on both booking and Agoda. Prices are quite decent at 70+ sgd.

Biz appeals more to me as the room looks nicer IMHO. Although Han's room is much bigger and has the balcony but no bathtub.

For the me now, the perfect room is nice ambience outside the hotel and inside the room, bathtub, big room and optional balcony. Hehe. Of course not forgetting the great company. No matter how good the hotel is, good company is first and foremost. But I find it always a hit or miss when engaging a new companion.

It is not always the case whereby if you treat her well, she will be good to you. Thankfully I have found a great companion to keep me company, and I will dwell, in your words, for a while.

Thank you bro Nono for your great guide and sharings. Not forgetting all the other Lao jiaos as well.

Sincere thanks from a batam newbie.

Milkbread
15-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Hello Batam Old Birds

What about spa+massage?
Intending for just a day trip not staying overnight

Cheers

Hi bro, you should try hitting up the whole utama area where most of the massage places offer hj/FJ.

Opposite DC mall is bunga and A3 massage, and further in one parallel street is a whole row of massage ++ places like good one, king, hallo kitty, beautiful, nice, princess etc.

Do try reading up from the start of the thread and you will find all the useful information that you need.

If you are afraid to venture, or have lack of time, easiest is to engage a taxi driver to those massage places.

PowerBenz
15-11-2018, 11:29 PM
19-21 anyone wanna tag along to batam? Newbie are welcome...pm me if interested..

Splitter100
16-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Hi bro, you should try hitting up the whole utama area where most of the massage places offer hj/FJ.

Opposite DC mall is bunga and A3 massage, and further in one parallel street is a whole row of massage ++ places like good one, king, hallo kitty, beautiful, nice, princess etc.

Do try reading up from the start of the thread and you will find all the useful information that you need.

If you are afraid to venture, or have lack of time, easiest is to engage a taxi driver to those massage places.

Hi

These joints near Utama... they are booking joints?

mygirly
16-11-2018, 05:06 PM
Anybody knows abt the “casino” in Batam? Is there really one over there?

Casino as in like Sands?

Kennedy1980
16-11-2018, 08:09 PM
will be going by Horizon ferry to harborbay
Monday most likely walkin will still have seat ba :rolleyes:
not yet decide on which hotel :D

So Monday what time u all going, I have to change my plan to 2d1n. Sian. Can we meet at habourfront go together.

BFOMF5
17-11-2018, 03:07 AM
Hi

These joints near Utama... they are booking joints?
Bunga, Kupu2, Sricandy are booking joints.

Ihowlian
17-11-2018, 07:58 AM
I come to batam to call chicken. I want privacy. Booking a room with balcony only appropriate if facing the sea or the room high floor and not to be seen by public!:rolleyes:

farang
18-11-2018, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=PowerBenz;18036839]19-21 anyone wanna tag along to batam? Newbie are welcome...pm me if interested..[/

guanglie
18-11-2018, 02:49 PM
Hi bro, I booked her at around 1130hrs, but she was having her lunch. So I went for lunch and picked her up at about 1230hrs.

Really depends on chemistry I guess. The last booking girl I took from MM, I'm pretty sure she pretended to be sick and started dry retching after our 2nd shot at around 0100 hrs. She asked to leave so I let her as we didn't have much chemistry.

Thanks bro,
Just to confirm, Happy8 is JV Happy 8 Massage (om google map)?

kawakid
18-11-2018, 02:59 PM
Mature AngMo looking for a day trip to Bantam, (not your typical fat old AM :p) 1st timer so would love to go with someone experienced. Preferably during a week day
cheers

OnlyLiveOnce
18-11-2018, 03:59 PM
Thanks bro,
Just to confirm, Happy8 is JV Happy 8 Massage (om google map)?

Correct. Many ceweks there.

Ihowlian
18-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Mature AngMo looking for a day trip to Bantam, (not your typical fat old AM :p) 1st timer so would love to go with someone experienced. Preferably during a week day
cheers

Not a typical am so you dye your hair ang?

OnlyLiveOnce
18-11-2018, 06:40 PM
cheers

AngMos got no problems at all as ceweks love them and they can pick up cewek easily in bar. pub, spa and nightclub. Additionally, AngMos are usually loaded with $. Anyway, wish you luck. Cheers.

milfmilf
18-11-2018, 09:14 PM
Harbor Bay area orientation :D

vehicle coming from Planet holiday / Harmoni hotel direction in the beginning of video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriZftrtjAk

biju11
18-11-2018, 11:00 PM
planning to visit batam this month end.,have been there one year back, heard that Permata Indah is closed, any good place with good selection.?

Hunterchai
19-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Newbies here. Any nice recommendations for batam gals?

ratinacage
19-11-2018, 12:17 PM
hi guys. i have last 2 majestic ferry ticket. wanted to use these last 2 for nov and dec trip but now i have to go overseas for 2 months. will not be able to use them as the expiry date is 31 dec.
Each ticket is valid for 2 passengers, two way. From either tanah merah or habourfront to any seaport in Batam that Majestic operates.
Just dont want it to go to waste. And will be missing my LBFM for 2 months. HAIZZZZ.

yourslovingly
20-11-2018, 06:40 AM
How about forplay club? Can pick up girls from there? Is need to pay barfine in pickup girls? How the secanrio?

nitecrawllerr
20-11-2018, 01:41 PM
hi guys. i have last 2 majestic ferry ticket. wanted to use these last 2 for nov and dec trip but now i have to go overseas for 2 months. will not be able to use them as the expiry date is 31 dec.
Each ticket is valid for 2 passengers, two way. From either tanah merah or habourfront to any seaport in Batam that Majestic operates.
Just dont want it to go to waste. And will be missing my LBFM for 2 months. HAIZZZZ.

Trus? Giving away free?:D

micmac888
20-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Shout-out to the bros. Taking a break from work. Be in my home in Tiban (Ciptaland) next week. Familiair bros wanna meet will be great and catchup. Let's eat at Tiban , the malay-operated seafood near Tiban temple and local chinese stall in Ciptaland are sedap.

Will be dropping by at Botak Cun; Boss insists I come meet him and say hello also (he will cook for me , cuz I complained about his sons/son-in-laws skills incomparable to his - big LOL).

Will be checking private messages daily til this Sunday.

Cheers bros.

micmac888
20-11-2018, 02:12 PM
Sharing last-visit experience (mid-2018) :

Went to NONAME with gf and local friends.

Unfortunately, NONAME was booked by a company (company function).

Could tell there were Singapore tourists (in their usual nice / casual outfits but in slippers). I mean - go clubbing (in batam) ... in slippers... okay .. must be Singaporean.

Saw 2 young well-built guys looking like lost-sheep (cuz NONAME booked). So struck up a conversation with them; one from Philippines, one from Malaysia - both are singapore expats and have read about BATAM and was their first (exploration) trip.

Night still young af. So told the group - let's head on down to Titanium. Agreed. And asked the 2 young chaps to join us if they wanted. First their look of uncertainty, and then my polite look of "I dun give a fuk if you dun wan; your call". They agreed.

3 cars drove to Titanium - gave a wave at the bouncer. Recognized us. The 2 chaps were still doe-eyed and (naturally) slightly cautious of everything.

Ordered drinks and the fun began.

Had the Malaysian licking salt off gf's ass. And everyone was enjoying - cuz everyone's an adult - girls and guys alike.

Malaysian took gf to the dancefloor (which at the first time of my visit - wasn't a dance floor). Told him to "take care" of her .

Everyone was tipsy and wild , except for myself, a good local buddy of mine and the filipino ex-pat. We were looking out for the whole group.

The night went on in Titanium, staff deliberately giving the girls (only the girls) dancing at the floor shots of vodka to get them wilder - including gf.

Needless to say, groping and all that ensued naturally. Malaysian got cock-blocked at the very last minute at the dance floor. lol. But it's expected and he knows it to be expected too. It's all in good naughty fun.

It was late, needed to adjourn. The 2 chaps - especially the Malaysian; having blueballs and raging hormones now, asked if there was a good place to book girls.

"sorry brudder, I know not - you go sammyboyforum - lots of suggestions especially that long Batam thread started by NONO."

We drove them back to their hotel and in the car everyone was chatting and high. Malaysian got real hardon for gf , and in his high-state profusely thanked me for allowing him to enjoy Titanium with gf. "not me you should thank , its all her" was my reply.

Dropped them off at the hotel entrance, Malaysian said "what's the website again ?"

Sammyboyforum.com - International field reports section. Look for the Batam info thread.

---end--

Naka_Timo
20-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Shout-out to the bros. Taking a break from work. Be in my home in Tiban (Ciptaland) next week. Familiair bros wanna meet will be great and catchup. Let's eat at Tiban , the malay-operated seafood near Tiban temple and local chinese stall in Ciptaland are sedap.

Will be dropping by at Botak Cun; Boss insists I come meet him and say hello also (he will cook for me , cuz I complained about his sons/son-in-laws skills incomparable to his - big LOL).

Will be checking private messages daily til this Sunday.

Cheers bros.

How have you been? It been a long time since we last contact.

maddog_mlvn
21-11-2018, 12:47 AM
Sharing last-visit experience (mid-2018) :
Sammyboyforum.com - International field reports section. Look for the Batam info thread.

---end--

Bro micmac888 bad suggestion, SBF site is block in Btm.

BFOMF5
21-11-2018, 02:50 AM
Bro micmac888 bad suggestion, SBF site is block in Btm.
sbf.net.nz/.. not working in btm But can work in sg.

sammyboyforum.com/..can Works in btm but not in sg.