View Full Version : Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

tomcat007
25-10-2016, 03:13 AM
Ahah! :)
Joking apart, besides irony, I really understand your feeling. Same for me. I felt big sympathy when I read your post.
The "problem" of Batam is that there are way too many girls who made me feel flying above clouds, who make me (us) think "she is special, not like others". Sigh! :rolleyes:

The very nature of their job is to make guys feel good, whether by words or by conduct. Hence, when we play this game, we have to guard against feeling into emotional trap. 8 years ago, I got trapped real bad. Haizzz.. But, this one is different. 6/10 looks, not even my type, asking me permission on almost everything, I feel comfortable with her, for almost the entire afternoon, we are just lying on the bed, chit chatting, I telling her story, she plucking my white hair, it doesn't matter if the sex happen or not (well, of course it does), and she's enterprising too, was on the phone frequently arranging clothing delivery while we are having dinner. That was 3 weeks back. Last weekend, I was supposed to meet her. But, got sidetracked and visited my 800k ssyt, this is really my type. I felt so bad. Almost best myself up when she just mildly grumbled "said that want to call me, but no news at all". Asked me for phone credits, but tell me no need a lot, just 20k will do.

Just ignore me, feeling vexed from work. Just like entering a boxing ring with hands tied behind. Bleh....

Black Page
25-10-2016, 05:21 AM
The very basic true is that there are a lot of very good persons also among ladies working at joints. Yes, some sharks, some girls hardened by this work, who are ready to take advantage of you as many took advantage of them before, but also many good ladies with kids to sustain, honest and sweet. I met a lot of good humanity in Batam.

It seems paradoxical, but among girls who try to talk to me, I have found a larger number of very good sweet girls in Pacific and Newton than in Nagoya Hill mall. If a girl tries to talk to me in Nagoya Hill, 90% of the times I must just watch out.
The very nature of their job is to make guys feel good, whether by words or by conduct. Hence, when we play this game, we have to guard against feeling into emotional trap....

grandfather
25-10-2016, 11:34 AM
anyone going during deepavali

bro, need u to post as i cant find recent post of yours.:D

kanebolz
25-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Hi guys, can i join any of u old bird to batam 1 of these days?

11prince
25-10-2016, 01:16 PM
I planning to bring my gf to Batam in Nov. Is it advisable to stay at Formosa for 2d1n weekend trip? Planning to bring her to shop Nagoya Mall, catch a movie and both enjoy a clean spa. Any good clean spa to recommend? Any other places to recommend for a couple?

AhPui8
25-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Times pass very fast. Another years had come. HELLOWAH has become Ahpui8 already. Got 1 bastard son of the whore here deduct my 3 points. Really need to fuck him upside down. No balls to leave nick. The best part is he say he want suck my cock. I no need you to suck my cock. If ur mum want to suck my cock. Then i will let her suck. So who are you? No leave nick? How to contact you and meet ur mum?:D

Black Page
25-10-2016, 06:29 PM
I planning to bring my gf to Batam in Nov. Is it advisable to stay at Formosa for 2d1n weekend trip? Planning to bring her to shop Nagoya Mall, catch a movie and both enjoy a clean spa. Any good clean spa to recommend? Any other places to recommend for a couple?
In Colombia they say "LLevar lenha al monte" (that is: bring wood up to the mountain). In my country they say "Bring a sandwich to a fine cuisine restaurant". The concept is clear... :D
Good luck.

Don't stay in Nagoya. Stay away from temptations. If you can afford it, stay in Nongsa. Lovely place for a couple in love.
If you stay in Formosa, hire a car for 3-4 hours and go to eat seafood at Barelang, 4th bridge (Aneka Selera) or to Piayu. Avoid most popular tourist traps as Golden Prawn.

PigletDiDi
25-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Hi guys, can i join any of u old bird to batam 1 of these days?

i going from Oct 28~30 if anyone interested. tks

nono1973
25-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Massage wise is still very good, with back stepping, head to toe massage with a free manhood therapy at the end of the session. Girl was pretty and able to speak fluent english. Was able to converse with her, she has been there for almost 2 years. Tried to ask her out to overnight with me, she quote me around 1 Juta. Quite reasonable. Only know her name going by ilma.

Do take note not to make full payment 1st before any service starts,i have receive reports before that Octopuss Men Spa ladies doing overnight,collected full payment and after one shot, she finds excuse to go back. It may be a one case thingy but still...take note that it has happen before and it might happen again.

The girl will usually come after her work hour (depending on her shift),so her arrival to your room is earliest around 8pm if she wants to have dinner with you. Do not believe me,becos I am also hearsay base on the FRs send to me.

Good luck and may you have a good time.

Cheers!

Reli fast hand fast leg leh. i 服了 u!

Have you watch it yet,its quite funny and its not expensive to watch movies in any Batam theater,in this case of the Chinese Odyssey part 3 ,its only screening in Harbour Bay Blitz.

Did u notice yr SADAKO VS KAYAKO movie also in Btm HB theater nw?

This one is better than Ju-on 4,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/St9kJ.gif

Good idea quote locking most part of yr post so no matter hw hard i click on Quote button,i cannot quote yr whole entire long post at all,then i dn't break forum rules...lol. i tink u shld do tat more often whenever u hav a long post.

The setback I am facing is I used to multi-quote my reply inside one post to quite a few person at one time,and I cannot possibly quote-lock everyone of them as I need to allow them to reply me. So now,i am only multi-quote reply to those who don't quote my full post and those who quote my whole post,i refrain from muti-quote reply them.

As for article posting, or for my long lengthy post writing, to avoid others from quoting my whole post,i will usually quote-lock them. Other may think what I am doing is superfluous (多此一举) ,but that's me...trying to avoid breaching the forum rules and to prevent others from accidentally doing so. (i am talking about quoting my whole long post)

Just a simple thought(ful), with a few simple click, adding a little more consideration, and we might just have a better internet world,hehehe...

bro all the cewek booking on the batam limited to 3 shots per booking session/day? went early this MAY, the girl say only 3 shots allowed, if more than 3 she will go back to her joint. Is that true or just me bad luck

Hmm...ok,I will try to stand in your shoe now,if I happen to met a girl who set this 3 bonk rule,how would I react?

bro all the cewek booking on the batam limited to 3 shots per booking session/day? went early this MAY, the girl say only 3 shots allowed, if more than 3 she will go back to her joint. Is that true or just me bad luck :confused:

I ask myself,can i make it to 3 bonks? And if i can...

There will not be anyone who will be able to anticipate which girl,which OKT in any booking joint who will come out with this ruling since there was no fix ruling known but yet a certain small number of girls ,certain few OKTs from certain booking joint apply that rule, so I simply assume ALL GIRLS ONLY ALLOW 3 BONKs. And what happen if I am the unlucky one who kena girls/OKT who play those tricky greyline rules?

(its not a trade rules,at least not for me becos i DO NOT pick girls solely base on their looks and price)

Solution for myself Part 1 :

1. I go for round 1 before dinner...round 2 just before bed time and round 3 the next morning.

2. In between if I am horny and needed more shots,there are always massage shops all over the place. King's last order is at 12am Batam time and opens at 9 am if don't remember wrong. (I leave the booking girl in my room alone w/o any valuable around,telling her i am meeting my friends for an hour or 2)

3. Job done next morning and tip 100k with nothing else. (90% time,i do not tip more than 150k rupiah for girls and/or more than half the time at 100k rupiah)

Its not easy to think with big head at most time (from my previous post) :

BUT,it is ultra easy to pay a million dollar for an apple,but it wont be easy when one choose to pay a dollar for the similar apple most others paid half a million dollar for.

One man's meat,another man's poison.

To each his own,i simply choose not to be called REALLY stupid (http://hive.gl/singaporeanstupid) and even WORSE, by a prostitute (http://hive.gl/singaporeanstupid2) as appear in the Sillypore media few years ago.

I have it bookmarked it down to remind myself to constantly keep my mind clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3n8tooc0n4

Solution for myself Part 2 :

1. I go for all 3 shots before midnight,no...no dinner...I just go on and on and on...until 3 shots were done.

2. Send her off before midnight and go hunt for another girl. (I know there will be question on where to 'hunt' ,but I will always have plan B and plan C at hands if you read my previous postings in this thread) Unless its Ramadan time,Batam at most time has plenty of girls selling their service 24 hours round the clock.

3. Once 3 shots are up,tip 50k to 100k and ask her to go.

My philosophy is rather straight forward, the girls choose to be my 'sex toy' when I treat her nice,i will treat her like one. I will use her as my masturbating tools if she likes it that way. If attitude is not good,after 3 shots,i simply tip ojek fare or 50k taxi fare. Remember,only tip when she is about to leave and better still,do that only at the room door step.

Side note : Tho she choose to be a 'sex toy',she is afterall still human. I do understand human need to eat to live and will still treat her as human with my minimum respect. And i dont stinge on her food (meaning if she is hungry,i'll still feed her).

Overall,my 2 solutions show that I am the type of person "if I choose to walk a certain path" and if that 'path' got a stumbling block,i simply walk around it and not whine about it. Its afterall a choice I made, even when it is so obviously a wrong one. I will grow up from that 'experience' and make better choice the next time round and also to avoid making the same mistake again.

My last resort is of course to send the girl/s packing back home and called the OKTs if she is deem as being damaging to me. And by far,i have send 2 girls back in my 2.5 years time in Batam,hehehe...I was about 4 to 5 months old in Batam that time when I send my 1st booking girl packing and to-date I don't even speak bahasa nor malay, so don't say I am speaking from a perspective of an experience Batam cheongster's view point,hehehe...read my summaries,its all on record.

I don't collect all Batam booking joints name card for nothing becos i dont know when i am going to need it. Thats for rainy days and i only use it twice so far. ;)

Hope my sharing can shed some lights as i am speaking base on my own experience.

Cheers! ;)

BFOMF5
25-10-2016, 10:16 PM
Hahaha Bro 11prince
Go kali mum 21 better. ?
"Joking only"
If you staying in nagoya area it will aroused suspicion when she see so many bros hugging indo cewet.
I would say go to resort if budget allow.
If not, stay Penuin BCS area... H89, Gideon, BCC, I baloi
This are package tour hotel. You will met more shopping aunty uncle in stead of cheongters.
Also your have good food stall around.

BFOMF5
25-10-2016, 10:26 PM
My wife ever brought her shopping kaki to stay in BCC a few times.
That why I avoid bringing my cewet to BCS or Nagoya hill area.

BFOMF5
25-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Solution for myself Part 1 :
1. I go for round 1 before dinner...round 2 just before bed time and round 3 the next morning.

that my usual routine
But my round 1 is well before dinner.
Mostly b4 lunch.
If it is too late my round 2 would hv big problem

Round 3 usually pre dawn

Btw
It's ME.! who set the 3 rounds rule :D

nono1973
25-10-2016, 11:06 PM
Have you watch it yet,its quite funny and its not expensive to watch movies in any Batam theater,in this case of the Chinese Odyssey part 3 ,its only screening in Harbour Bay Blitz.

For bros who missed the movie,the Chinese Odyssey 3 in Batam Blitz theater,you may wish to watch it here below,its a really stupid movie tho,but it wont be boring and its with Eng Subtitle,so non-chinese bro can watch too.

(meant for bros who were really bored,hehehe...)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=15174776&highlight=chinese+odyssey+3#post15174776

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2F12w6rM28

Below is a cheong version in case the above HD version got 'killed' by youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFJzUW8gAOo

Enjoy! ;)

iicycold
25-10-2016, 11:30 PM
I doubt it would be any better than the Stephen Chow's part 1 and 2 but still,i believe it wouldnt be too bad since they are from the hands of the same movie director.

http://www.uploadphoto.nu/images/2016/10/09/Stephen.gif

Special dedication of the below song to all who likes Stephen Chow movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAVFReMMrJ8

Tis 2 parts of the movie is reli epic!

Bring back much laughter of the good old days.

Hw time flies....... :o

Nice old movie.

I watch tis in btm aldy la

U shld r'ber tis song frm the comedy... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnlPQ8BUKJE

Thx 4 postin the full movie out here,i dn't mind watchin 2 get a good laugh agn...lol

Black Page
26-10-2016, 01:24 AM
1. I go for all 3 shots before midnight,no...no dinner...I just go on and on and on...until 3 shots were done.

2. Send her off before midnight and go hunt for another girl.

:eek: Really insatiable!
Who are you?? A rabbit?? :D

Unless its Ramadan time,Batam at most time has plenty of girls selling their service 24 hours round the clock.

Trust me, ALSO during Ramadan time... :D

iicycold
26-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Tat explains y all the precaution to share openly nw which is good for ppl who r nt new to btm,but tat wn't do much good for newbies. The ultimate victims wil still b newbies bcos of those 'spoilt eggs'. i notice bro Nono's newbie grp trips has stopped for a while & sm 'measures' were taken but dnt knw if its for yr stated reason,tat part i cnt be sure. Mayb i'm jus being paranoid.

base on readin his summary,i dn't tink his grp trip has stops. Mayb not 4 newbie. But if newbie plans 2 one step reach heaven by followin him,they're gng 2 be disappointed. :p

They din't read his itinerary properly the objective of the newbie grp trip. :rolleyes:

U pm him to ask la...cos i doubt he'll reply tis type of thgs to u here. :D

i did,but he din't reply me. :D

newyorker88
26-10-2016, 09:37 PM
:eek: Really insatiable!
Who are you?? A rabbit??

Trust me, ALSO during Ramadan time...D

A rabbit?😦

During Ramadan, the activities just got slower only, not disappear, they need the money to go home or for holidays.

Black Page
26-10-2016, 09:43 PM
A rabbit?��

At least in the Western side of the world, rabbits are notorious to have frantic sexual activity, one copulation after the other, indeed beyond human capabilities. Nono said he has 3 shots in a short time, even skipping dinner, then after midnight he runs out chasing more girls in his secret places...
Amazing funny picture, if you figure it in your mind.:D
(all this said in full friendship)

During Ramadan, the activities just got slower only, not disappear, they need the money to go home or for holidays.
Slower or not, at Ramadan I have always seen Batam full of willing girls, much more than I can chase (I am not a rabbit)

tomcat007
26-10-2016, 09:45 PM
That's why this phrase "fuck like rabbits"

reading
26-10-2016, 11:33 PM
I am new to batam cheonging and only been to there 1 time (still like bintam)

Add a chinese girl to wechat and later find out she is from batam. now she want me to go there and says she will be my friend there and she can find a place that is easy for me and dont need to book hotel, just like to check is it safe (never meet face to face till now) ?

anyone has experiences with indo Chinese in Batam and play with them before? Thanks for the advice ... :D

BFOMF5
27-10-2016, 04:34 AM

Add a chinese girl to wechat and later find out she is from batam. now she want me to go there and says she will be my friend there and she can find a place that is easy for me and dont need to book hotel, just like to check is it safe (never meet face to face till now) ?

anyone has experiences with indo Chinese in Batam and play with them before? Thanks for the advice ... :D
IMHO safer to meet face to face first at places under your control. In case this is a yellow feet chicken trap.
On the other hand...
Indo chinese girl may be looking for a real relationship and hope to married a sgprean.
Good luck to u :)

iicycold
27-10-2016, 11:50 AM

Careful bro,better 2 find yr own pl 2 sink in...later she 'set up' smthg in the rm & in the next few days,the video/pics of u & yr girl were all ovr the internet or sbf...lol. :D

http://imgallery.avseesee.com/images/2016/10/27/4debb5a675a0c4bf9ca20c0e62007823.gif

nono1973
27-10-2016, 12:23 PM
You bad luck....
The girl don't like to serve u.

That reminds me of a bro whom I brought to Batam in one of my earlier group trips ,he is on the plump side (close to being obese),non-handsome,dont speak bahasa etc but he kept his personal hygiene well and is those cheerful happy non-calculative personality type,he read and understand my T and C on my Batam trip itinerary (https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12221757&postcount=28105) before joining my Batam trips...he was served like a King. It was his 1st trip to Batam and I still remember his girl was from Bunga. In that 3D2N trip,he kena so "well-served" by the girls so much until he has to "tolong" the girl/s to give him a break and both of us actually kind of challenge each other how many pops we can go with our girls in a night in that trip,hehehe... :D

By the end of our 3D2N,we were both super exhausted and look nearly like 2 panda bear when we board the ferry. To be exact,there were 3 'panda bears' altogether becos there was 3 of us in that trip,both were 1st timer to Batam. (hint : not going to name who he is,but i do remember he did write a pretty lengthy FR in the old thread before,hehehe...)

The trip with him taught me much,especially the part on "Not to bring another country's mongering expectation to Batam" (or to any other country) becos most time,things wont work out if there's a lack of understanding on the country's culture.

Wow!! sounds like another fantastic trip tis time round.

Not exactly fantastic,but it isn't a bad trip. Just normal or should I say,a little above average due to some choices I made.

Next trip would be better,hehehe...becos I already know what I am after.

Only thg u hav 2 watch out is your 'stalkers' in this forum.

Currently,I am alright with being stalked at (I prefer to call it,following my footsteps) becos I know stalkers will never have as much real info as the original person who found the place/girl anyway (they were just wearing my worn-out old shoes which I don't wear anymore), and I already knew how they stalked me,i CAN actually be sending them the other way round, helping them waste their money,time etc etc,hehehe...

They mainly know the surface (regarding the secret joint list) and not be independent enough to look for the real/new goodies anyway. When I brought you to my secret joints for the 1st few times,you also didn't know it is the "place",right? :D

Where do you think the 700k to 900k overnight SYT or SSYT and those indo Chinese comes from? (bring you there also you may not catch the ball,hehehe...and don't expect me to bring the 'ball' right to your table)

Illustration photo
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/27/0KMXN.gif

Hint : Share more to earn credibility (that way, I earned people's trust so they also feel safe to share their secret hideout with me), dwell in a place long enough and dig in with your bare hands, you will get to 'catch them all',hehehe... (I kept my words like a man too)

Such lowdown cowardly leeches they r...lol...woes 2 em 4 allowing the cheap & good 2 gradually disappear frm btm.

prepare 2 see em coming up soon whenever u post anythg good

Good and cheap still exist and were plentiful when you know where and how to look. You already knew,so I shant speak more on this.

Thanks for your concern tho.

Cheers!

1 grp's building Rome,1 grp tries 2 destroy it.

tat's my pt & observe.

Don't bother too much. I know why I am here for,hehehe...just like you know why you are here. Stay focus!

Refer to page one please :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=586297

lol...i like all yr movie post updates,but u were saying on this one as if Ju-on 4 is making u drop tears.

Hiya bro,

Ju-on 4 shown in Harbour Bay Blitz theater when I was with a girl in the sweet box and the show was so touching....hehehe...i was perspiring under the cold air-con hence i needed more tissues, hehehe...

I'm sure JuOn is boring him to tears that he seek alternative activity to keep himself entertained..

Erm...ermm...I call it bond-building :D

May I know how to differentiate which joints are for booking and which joints are for in-house massage? The names are always xxx massage so how to tell?

Honestly speaking,if I didn't read this thread before or be in this forum and when someone 'teleport' me to Batam all of a sudden and when I walk the street there,i likely wont be able to tell which is which too. So,here's where it all begins :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13666573&postcount=32873

What I am trying to say is,if I am new to Batam,if i see a Dynasty 99 KTV beside Formosa hotel,i would know its a KTV,when I walk past Shelina Salon/Tulip Salon,i would know its a hair salon and the same applies for New Berlain massage,Fortune Massage,Queens8933, 77 Massage , 82 Massage etc etc.

(note : above mentioned booking joints no longer exist in Batam,they have either ceased operation or change name)

The link above will serve as a guideline to most booking joints in Batam except KupuKupu,Link,Sri Kandy,Hawaii...but that part can still be covered by reading my latest 32nd Batam Trip Summary (https://hive.am/32ndtrip).

Hope that helps.

nono1973
27-10-2016, 03:00 PM
A movie that i have been looking forward to watch in Batam which is now screening in Cinema 21 at Nagoya Hill Mall,Mega Mall and BCS Mall...at 1st i was thinking it wouldnt be coming so soon...well,i was wrong. Even Blitz Theater at Kepril Mall and Harbour Mall were also screening the movie as of today onward....

Doctor Strange
(the movie)

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/27/O6da.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/27/EYx1U.gif

The storyline :

Dr. Stephen Strange's (Benedict Cumberbatch) life changes after a car accident robs him of the use of his hands. When traditional medicine fails him, he looks for healing, and hope, in a mysterious enclave. He quickly learns that the enclave is at the front line of a battle against unseen dark forces bent on destroying reality. Before long, Strange is forced to choose between his life of fortune and status or leave it all behind to defend the world as the most powerful sorcerer in existence.

The Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kgbqnohaoY

One of the comic book character from Marvel comics and soon to be Avenger...this is not going to be lousy movie for sure or at least i know the Batam girls is not going to hate it,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/27/o7I2E.gif

Enjoy the movie if you are in Batam on Oct and Nov 2016...and dont forget NOT TO buy food and drinks into the theater. Dont say i didnt warn you,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/27/JyQSP.gif

There's another movie worth my time to be looking forward to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWhqOBJfU-E

...but i dont know yet if its going to be screening in Batam, tho they did say...coming soon...hehehe....

fde83
27-10-2016, 04:07 PM
Just watch Dr strange. Don't expect like any other avengers movie. Since it's an origin story it be slow build up until u get the end finale, there's also 2 end credit scenes.

Black Page
28-10-2016, 12:55 AM
"Not to bring another country's mongering expectation to Batam" (or to any other country) becos most time,things wont work out if there's a lack of understanding on the country's culture.

This is so true. One of the most important things that one should learn before any trip (for whatever purpose).
Sadly, it is also the most common mistake. Interestingly, not only on the East side of the world.

More than once, I read desolating posts by some American guys in a forum about our hobby in Colombia, where the common request is, more or less: "I am an experienced monger in Rio, Soshua, Thailand, etc. I will go to Medellin for my first time. Where can I find this, this and this?". All tourists of this type are invariably disappointed, and might even get into trouble (South America can be dangerous, contrary to the peaceful Asian countries)
Understanding the local ground must be the first step. And, never expect here what you are used to find there.

qwertyuiop2
28-10-2016, 09:38 AM
Hi to all bros, I n my friend will be going to batam in ard 3rd week of November. We would like to find out if there is any indo Chinese girls around b also what is the price for them. As this is our first time to batam, we do not know much of the place of partying so will need a few more days to go over the thread. Would anyone be glad to share as to where to get indo Chinese???

Naka_Timo
28-10-2016, 10:52 AM

Just be careful, some really looking a good guy in SG to married. Some have some plan in mind, up to no good and will think of way to dig away your money.

Jamesrg2
28-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Hey guys, can I ask where is the best port to land n hotel to stay at where comes to spa n night life?

Makashi
28-10-2016, 01:16 PM
would anyone be glad to share as to where to get indo chinese???

chinatown???

tomcat007
28-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Hey guys, can I ask where is the best port to land n hotel to stay at where comes to spa n night life?

Hotel Pacific, some 5 minutes walk away from Harbour Bay.

You have Octopus spa and the biggest disco under 1 roof. Just don't get involved in drug however easily accessible and tempting it may be. 18 months free stay in drc is no joke.

tomcat007
28-10-2016, 01:38 PM
chinatown???

You get a lot of Chinese there. But he will have a hard time finding working girls there. I don't think he's there looking for wife. Lol...

Hi, long time no see...

tomcat007
28-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Hi to all bros, I n my friend will be going to batam in ard 3rd week of November. We would like to find out if there is any indo Chinese girls around b also what is the price for them. As this is our first time to batam, we do not know much of the place of partying so will need a few more days to go over the thread. Would anyone be glad to share as to where to get indo Chinese???

You are going to a land full of brownies and looking for white chocolate. Are you will to pay more? Especially as Indo Chinese don't really sell themselves in this trade.

iicycold
28-10-2016, 01:53 PM
chinatown???

4 a while ,i tht it's referin 2 chinatwn msg... :D

It has close dwn & taken ovr by the boss of a3 & a5 msg,wich is nw called nice msg. :p

Jamesrg2
28-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Hotel Pacific, some 5 minutes walk away from Harbour Bay.

You have Octopus spa and the biggest disco under 1 roof. Just don't get involved in drug however easily accessible and tempting it may be. 18 months free stay in drc is no joke.

Thank bro for your advise

BFOMF5
28-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Harbour bay

qwertyuiop2
28-10-2016, 05:34 PM
For price wise I'm willing to pay more for it. It just that it be more easy to communicate as I do not really know the place over at batam

nono1973
28-10-2016, 05:53 PM
U forget to mention the "drink parades" trick.

Oh,i guess i have already replied to this one below :

Yes,yes...i forgot...hehehe...

That would cost quite a bomb if one didnt know how many girls are working in that shift. Each girl will cost 10k for the "water parade" and if that shift they have 10 girls,i will cry man,hehehe... (regret again not bringing enough tissues..lol) This water parade trick is suppose to be 2nd step,hence I didn't recommend it unless 1st step is being executed. I also learn by experience with a baby step a time.

"Water parade" trick is only applicable when one already tried at least one girl there,get to know how many girls were physically working in that particular shift including receptionist,then treat all of them a drink each just to see all of them,then go for another round of massage thereon OR come back again on the next day/hour becos by then,i would already know which girl i am after,hehehe...

Note : 90% time,there wont be more than 6 girls in a shift. But this may varies on different massage types/tier shops (spa massage,hotel massage etc)

Anyway,just wish to add that tipping 5k to 10k to the 'whoever' who brought me to the massage room trick do not guarantee me the best only what 'the person' think is best,but at the least i know what their better girls were like which i will be secretly told to "asked for", a certain girl/s (the one who brought me to room has no authority to pick my girl/s for me,only the recept can when i have no known girls in mind upon entry). So,from this trick onward,i can then follow up by trick number 2,which is the 'water parade' trick if i know what their best has to offer.

All tricks however useful (or not) requires the right timing,hence i have my summaries around. Example,i go xx date and xx time,dont seems good so when i go on xxx date in the next time round and on xxx time,just to see if its any better. Summaries were written to serve me as a reminder and note-reference. Yes,even on the event when the girls keep changing in the shop but at least i understand its culture. Girls may change often,but the work culture in their work environment rarely change. And thats what i wish to pick up.

Applies to booking joint too. So my answer is,find a good place,define it and then DWELL...hehehe...

Sorry for being so long winded.

Y pay more wen i can pay lesser? Y boycot wen i can pay the same less?

Pay more,any1 oso can do,& 2 pay less..not every1 has tat substance.

Hehehe...look like you are applying the below 2 theory well...in short,it means...

1. Don't be stubborn

2. View things from other's viewpoint (as well).

I really cannot help laughing when you make this post,hehehe...becos you just remind me...of the 2 lessons i learn from this movie which i watched in Batam...

...to do...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/10/n8LuT.gif

...and not to do...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/10/7z0ct.gif

If i factor in the cost of ferry and hotel room (close to S$100),the total cost of cheonging in Batam becomes higher and if the total amount is going to be higher than Sillypore,i would then rather stay to cheong nearer to home.

Right now,for the exact same thing i am getting in Batam today,i would need to fork out over twice,thrice or more in Sillypore. So Batam is still much lower in cost and i dont plan to increase that figure anytime soon. And with that in mind,i have in the past about 2.5 years been decreasing that figure. I pay lesser and lesser over time...example if you read my 1st few summaries,hotel cost is around S$62 or more...but over time, and to date,its about S$47 for a better room type (suite room). Ferry price didnt change,but i am able to cover the cost of ferry by turning it FOC (or close to it) when i help friends to buy things (legal stuffs) from Batam to Sillypore on my way back. Not forgetting my rooms has been free for a while if i only stay 3D2N in Batam per month. Now i even have extra free room stay every few months,free transport etc etc,hehehe...

Try this,find a solution to take away the ferry ticket and the hotel room charge (which i already did after my 1st year). See the number clearer now? My total spending came down tremendously...and working on 700k to 900k overnight SYT is an ongoing process. But i also need to ask,is having SYT what i am looking for in Batam to spend a night with me? Sadly,i just use the 700k to 900k SYT to make some of my points,and the type of girls i enjoyed myself with in Batam were mostly semi-syt/milf who could provide excellent overall services with a good level of OWE.

One man's meat,another man's poison,i am going for what i find better and best when in Batam.

Black Page
28-10-2016, 08:05 PM
You are going to a land full of brownies and looking for white chocolate.
Gold Medal for this sound analogy! :p
Spot-on and well said. I will remember it and use it on similar conversations.

Jamesrg2
28-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Anyone at Batam this evening?where to look for fun at this hour?

bedokMassage
28-10-2016, 09:33 PM
very long thread ,hard to find

power69
28-10-2016, 09:53 PM
thk for batam info

tomcat007
28-10-2016, 10:45 PM
Going to watch Doctor Strange tonight at Blitz Theatre. Anyone wanna buy me drinks?

nono1973
29-10-2016, 12:29 AM
Happy Deepavali to all...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/28/JuBHS.gif

For bros who missed the movie,League of Gods in Batam...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=14940065&highlight=league+of+gods#post14940065

...below is the full movie just for you and with English subtitles too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxT9G8RrfS0

Enjoy! ;)

Just watch Dr strange. Don't expect like any other avengers movie. Since it's an origin story it be slow build up until u get the end finale, there's also 2 end credit scenes.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/28/QqtA.gif

Going to watch Doctor Strange tonight at Blitz Theatre. Anyone wanna buy me drinks?

Enjoy the movie!

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/28/fuLo.gif

PigletDiDi
29-10-2016, 02:58 AM
live updates i now in Hana hotel.
latest news May salon is empty shell nothing inside, look like closed down.
Why Alisan no girls today, very disappointed ;)

XXLCat
29-10-2016, 07:35 AM

Agree, 3 days ago I was there to find out just one girl in the tank besides the petite reception.:(

So May choice, does it mean No choice as it sounds in Chinese?

nono1973
29-10-2016, 09:26 AM

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15222273&postcount=3976

I just confirmed that, May Choice has no overnight booking like the other overnight booking joint we were all talking about here. They however has a "fish tank" look-alike set up for choosing your massage girl,hehehe...just like those Geylang house. Good for me who don't pick girls base on their album.

Oh wait,they have album too...in case there are girls who are inside the room 'working'.

Just clarifying here.

Hope you arent expecting it to be a booking joint. ;)

Alishan dont open until about 7pm in the evening,what time do you think the girls will arrive when the KTV is opened at that hour? Its also a public holiday and weekends combined.

They call it the Red Hot Date yesterday and today in Batam becos of the Deepavali holiday(eve), not forgetting its end month where people were likely to draw their monthly salary a little earlier due to the public holiday AND the same date where many already collected their GST voucher too. :D

For your info and enjoy yourself in Batam,hehehe...

Cheers!

iicycold
29-10-2016, 10:34 AM

Lol...the name aldy says it all,it says MAY choice,meaning u 'can hav' or 'wn't hav' a choice. Exple,i say i MAY giv u a dollar,it dn't mean i will b giving u a dollar. It means i 'will' or 'will not' giv u tat dollar. :D

tomcat007
29-10-2016, 11:28 AM
Agree, 3 days ago I was there to find out just one girl in the tank besides the petite reception.:(

没 Choice huh? Lol... Luckily I did the receptionist already... Everyone I spoke to, aim the recept only.

tomcat007
29-10-2016, 11:36 AM
They call it the Red Hot Date yesterday and today in Batam becos of the Deepavali holiday(eve), not forgetting its end month where people were likely to draw their monthly salary a little earlier due to the public holiday AND the same date where many already collected their GST voucher too. :D

For your info and enjoy yourself in Batam,hehehe...

Cheers!

Lol... No wonder my girl was moaning PAP last night everytime i pound her. And I thought I heard wrongly..

Yup, today also will be crowded. My pre-reserved girl (800k 22 years old pint size ssyt) already rejected 2 customers already and it's only 1030 am now. Want to book girls better hurry go shopping. Feel bad to tell her I'm not coming as last night just arranged to meet another girl. (Never thought I would do that to her. Seems like the horns grew on me faster than on her...) Fuck! Why do I only have 1 dick!!!!! How do you make a choice between a mistress material and a wife material ???

tomcat007
29-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Now enjoying my Taiwanese Chicken Noodle at Formosa's Tea Story.

Apparently, some girls at Happy8 are not on contract. Hence, they don't get penalized if they don't go in work. ** Hint **

XXLCat
29-10-2016, 11:48 AM
没 Choice huh? Lol... Luckily I did the receptionist already... Everyone I spoke to, aim the recept only.

Lol... wow... bro, so you successfully arrange the reception come to your hotel after work? Do you mind to share the damage and is it overnight or just ST? if not public, can pm a little bit more details?

tomcat007
29-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Lol... wow... bro, so you successfully arrange the reception come to your hotel after work? Do you mind to share the damage and is it overnight or just ST? if not public, can pm a little bit more details?

Actually, is before she start work. Freshly bathe. Hijack her from her workplace. I paid her 500k (a bit overpaid I know). But, I only have limited blood and big head wasn't working well as it's also my returning day then. Dying for a final fireworks before coming back to reality. Can be negotiated further though. She has not done overnight before and is ok with the idea. Didn't know how to price herself for the overnight. Go nego with her...

nono1973
29-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Fuck! Why do I only have 1 dick!!!!! How do you make a choice between a mistress material and a wife material ???

Yes,thats my main problem in Batam,i only have 1 dick. So beside just bonking all the way,i also look for ways and means to revitalize myself too. Resting and revitalizing well,so i can go a longer way. Otherwise how to go 5 to 6 rounds per 2D1N? Hehehe...must give and take ma,hehehe... (sorry,i twisted the meaning of "give and take" a bit here,hehehe..)

And to answer you on choosing between mistress and wife,i would like to ask...if S$5 and S$10 both dropped on the floor,which will you pick up? ;)

(thats why i often go Batam for 2 to 3 nights in a roll,hehehe...and not-so-often for just one night)

Obvious answer,right? ;)

tomcat007
29-10-2016, 12:13 PM
Yup yup yup.. I'll pick up both notes. Goondu to leave money on the ground. I did tell her that I have to work today and l since it's PH in Singapore. She's knows my work and know it's busy time for me. Perfect alibi. Now, just need to keep myself out of her sight. Anyway, she will get booking today. Her type at her joint, easily kena snap up one, right Bo?

This last statement is the greatest hint of where to find her liao. But, can get at the same price I pay or not, is up to your negotiating skill liao.

nono1973
29-10-2016, 12:20 PM
Yup yup yup.. I'll pick up both notes. Goondu to leave money on the ground. I did tell her that I have to work today and l since it's PH in Singapore. She's knows my work and know it's busy time for me. Perfect alibi. Now, just need to keep myself out of her sight. Anyway, she will get booking today. Her type at her joint, easily kena snap up one, right Bo?

With her quality and assets,people will be que-ing a mile long for her. Not what i will be after. I look for those "no business" kind of place/s,hehehe...thats where i get good price,good quality and good service all under one roof,hehehe...and i dont like crowd nor to compete with others. :D

This last statement is the greatest hint of where to find her liao. But, can get at the same price I pay or not, is up to your negotiating skill liao.

Shhh..... :rolleyes:

You enjoy yourself har...;)

imajackreacher
29-10-2016, 05:39 PM
in batam right now..where to go tonight?party?

iicycold
29-10-2016, 08:17 PM
IMHO
i would say its rather quite rare..

Tis type below wld be rather common in btm nw

http://imgallery.avseesee.com/images/2016/10/25/2e671830df4790bbbab08c701ca07bd0.gif

everywhere & aniwhere wil also hav. :D

According to my girl....
Now a day...
Malf also been taged at a listes price of 1j+. After sopir discount....
it come down to 800K+-

Even pricing of 500k-600k rp, i'd say is rather rarely seen nw. ;)

tomcat007
29-10-2016, 08:29 PM
500k is opening counter rate for short time. Knn...

sonicsonic
29-10-2016, 09:24 PM
nono bro, y delta spa to avoid??

Sorry i hardly go batam, last went delta spa, so would like to check if u have any recommendation

BFOMF5
30-10-2016, 06:13 AM
Oct 4th and last trip....
No early n free mrt:(
In the bus to hbf now

BFOMF5
30-10-2016, 06:49 AM
Tis type below wld be rather common in btm nw

http://imgallery.avseesee.com/images/2016/10/25/2e671830df4790bbbab08c701ca07bd0.gif

everywhere & aniwhere wil also hav. :D
)

I like meat n it is cheaper( on bed)
But on dinning table I like..tulang
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23071/2307125913b5535c5c8355d6b3114ec40400fbd3.jpg

BFOMF5
30-10-2016, 07:35 AM
Surprising stil manage to reach hbb by7 in time for sidno first skp boat.
Missed the majestic.
Also see lot of ppl at ticketing
Thok would be clouded but aft boarded make a head count it only 14pax includes me.:)
I think most are using btc.

Black Page
30-10-2016, 08:23 PM
Otherwise how to go 5 to 6 rounds per 2D1N?

Amazing. I just hope your rounds last no more than 15-30 mins each, or I must seriously envy your physical capabilities.
About me, in a night I am more keen to 1 round lasting 2 hours than 4 each lasting 15 minutes :D

tomcat007
30-10-2016, 09:15 PM
Played my first bowling game in Batam after so many years visiting here.

Black Page
30-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Played my first bowling game in Batam after so many years visiting here.

You make me curious. It may be an uncommon proposal to make to a girl.
I read some older post of yours, where you say it's in BCS. It's a real bowling center?? big? small? crowded? lonely?

Kaboon
30-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Just be careful, some really looking a good guy in SG to married.

according to Wiki -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Indonesians

Indonesia's 2010 census reported more than 2.8 million self-identified ethnic Chinese: 1.20 percent of the country's population.[1] However other source stated that there are about 10 to 12 million Chinese living in the country, mostly are half Chinese like Peranakan, Benteng Chinese, Straits Chinese, etc. and other Indonesians who have Chinese descendant, making up 5-6% of Indonesia population.

So since there's onli abt 1.2% Chinese in the Indo's nearly 250 mil population,indo Chinese who works in the flesh trade wld be rare,not counting in most of em were more well-to-do than the avg indos. Even if we add in the cross-blood indo chinese,it's still a mere 5-6%.

Looking for indo chinese still in tis trade,I'd say it'll b like looking for a SG Peranakan working lady in the red light district of Geylang.

http://img.slbii.com/images/2016/10/28/hqdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWPsLDNmMVs

Not impossible,but well...

nono1973
31-10-2016, 01:06 AM
nono bro, y delta spa to avoid??

i do not recommend Batam Delta Spa for the newcomers nor the lesser experienced,my reason/s on the below link is solely just my personal opinion regarding why i will avoid Delta Spa in Batam :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13652025&postcount=32814

Batam Delta and Jakarta Delta is not ran on the same style,even tho its under the same management. A review i find credible enough speaks for itself.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13956156&postcount=33791

If you insist on stepping in to try,by all means do so (man's meat and poison theory applies), but do standby about S$100 (or more,depending on how much blood were able to reach your brain when you are physically there) in your wallet for your one HJ happy ending.

Enjoy!

Sorry i hardly go batam, last went delta spa, so would like to check if u have any recommendation

Batam has 4 main Men's Spa as stated below :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14222350&postcount=317

Take your pick.

I try to avoid recommending any particular one becos what is best for me may be the worst for you. But you may wish to read some of other bro's older FR on them for a 2nd opinion...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13245322&postcount=31136

...and if you wish to read more than what i have put up here,you will need to refer to page 1 of this thread. At the least, you will get to learn how to use the search function on this thread and on the older Batam Info thread.

Right now,i am mainly sharing the basics.

Cheers!

tomcat007
31-10-2016, 02:04 AM
You make me curious. It may be an uncommon proposal to make to a girl.
I read some older post of yours, where you say it's in BCS. It's a real bowling center?? big? small? crowded? lonely?

Erm... I'm surprised you don't know about BCS. ANYWAY, it's a mall like Nagoya Hill Mall. The bowling center is located on the 4th level, together with an arcade centre and billiard centre. I'm there on Sunday night, so it's weekend rate. It's at 25,000 per game, shoe rental at 3,000. There are in total 8-10 lanes, so it's not a very big place. But, what you should find in a bowling center, they have it. However, BCS mall is located in the Penuin area which is like the Chinatown area of Batam. You can find a lot of Chinese here, but there's nearly no mongering outlets here. 99.5% of massage centres here are clean ones (or supposed to be clean ones).

Black Page
31-10-2016, 06:34 AM
Erm... I'm surprised you don't know about BCS. ANYWAY, it's a mall like Nagoya Hill Mall.

I said I don't know about the bowling in BCS, not that I don't know BCS :D
I've been there, although maybe just a couple of times, and I did not visit the bowling center.
Thanks for your info!

You can find a lot of Chinese here, but there's nearly no mongering outlets here. 99.5% of massage centres here are clean ones (or supposed to be clean ones).
I was just thinking about inviting a beer girl of Windsor or other food court at afternoon. Something different from the usual "would you have a coffee with me at JCo" or "would you like to go to cinema at Nagoya Hill with me?".
For more sophisticated ladies, the pool of Harmony is a blast, or, for a really stunning one, the pool of Harris at Marina is the lethal weapon.

BFOMF5
31-10-2016, 09:27 AM
See these every where
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23077/2307728075011ee153933db5de4d214e83ae2482.jpg
Hopes they really mean it.

nono1973
31-10-2016, 12:11 PM
Hopes they really mean it.

Whats that suppose to mean?

I google translated the words on the pictured banner before I asked my question above,hehehe... (sorry,not an indo bahasa literate person and I relied on google translate a lot)

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/31/Sb4iz.jpg

Tolak means Reject on google translate tho.

Maybe it has got to do with this :

"If you see or experience extortion, report directly to the website: www.saberpungli.id, SMS to 1193 or call the call center 193. The identity of the complainant will be kept confidential."

A few weeks ago, Jokowi was present for the arrest of several high ranking civil servants at the transportation ministry accused of levying illegal fees for licensing requests. Visibly angry, the president said that such bureaucratic corruption must not be allowed to exist if Indonesian is to become a modern, economically competitive country.

...which I found in here :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15229683&postcount=584

Hmm...I wonder if there is a hotline like the above for tourist only (especially for people like me who don't understand Bahasa Indo or Malay). I mean since most who got extorted a lot were at most time tourist and its a no brainer that most tourists who visit a country do bring along a 'certain' sum of money where they have no where to hide.

Other than just heading for the Singapore Consulate (for Sillyporean) :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15018214&postcount=3169

...what happen to other country's tourist? Hmm...I may be thinking too much,hehehe...

Just my thoughts.

BFOMF5
31-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Whats that suppose to mean?

Yes is the
Anti corruption campaigns

BFOMF5
31-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Surprising to see Princess MP.
When I check in to Google map
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23078/23078012a2a81ee9e0a1012d4d6548657871c622.png
But I'm checking out now :(

tomcat007
31-10-2016, 01:52 PM
I said I don't know about the bowling in BCS, not that I don't know BCS :D
I've been there, although maybe just a couple of times, and I did not visit the bowling center.
Thanks for your info!

I was just thinking about inviting a beer girl of Windsor or other food court at afternoon. Something different from the usual "would you have a coffee with me at JCo" or "would you like to go to cinema at Nagoya Hill with me?".
For more sophisticated ladies, the pool of Harmony is a blast, or, for a really stunning one, the pool of Harris at Marina is the lethal weapon.

Or maybe the bath tub at Harmoni One will be nice for you guys to play hide and seek in. It's that big...

I like the game, so bcs is gonna be a favorite haunt for me. Especially the theatre there shoe more films than Nagoya Hill.

iicycold
31-10-2016, 03:01 PM
That reminds me of a bro whom I brought to Batam in one of my earlier group trips ,he is on the plump side (close to being obese),non-handsome,dont speak bahasa etc but he kept his personal hygiene well and is those cheerful happy non-calculative personality type,he read and understand my T and C on my Batam trip itinerary (https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12221757&postcount=28105) before joining my Batam trips...he was served like a King. It was his 1st trip to Batam and I still remember his girl was from Bunga. In that 3D2N trip,he kena so "well-served" by the girls so much until he has to "tolong" the girl/s to give him a break and both of us actually kind of challenge each other how many pops we can go with our girls in a night in that trip,hehehe...

Many has mixed up the word btw keepin xpectation low in a new playground & having low standards 4 girls in a playground in tis thread.

I noticed. :D

Not exactly fantastic,but it isn't a bad trip. Just normal or should I say,a little above average due to some choices I made.

Next trip would be better,hehehe...becos I already know what I am after.

& yr Oct summary? waiting... :p

tomcat007
31-10-2016, 03:40 PM
As our knowledge in the transport system in Batam increase, we are less likely to be held ransom by taxi drivers here. Unless you're travelling in the wee hours at night.

Just checked out of my room and approached the ojet / taxi gathering place outside Formosa Hotel. Nowadays, they already don't get to earn my money except for the odd trips to bcs or hbb (usually for movies at night). My girl rides a bike, so my transport nowadays is limited to about 20k for her bike fuel.

I approached the driver outside Formosa and quoted them 50k from Formosa to Batam Centre, they wanted 70k cos they claimed that I already paid them 60k from bcs to Batam Centre. Well, the agreed price then was 50k. Which, together with 40k from Formosa to Batam Centre, is 90k and I just gave 100k without asking for the change. And he just assumed that I paid him 60k, which is not wrong but not right either to me.

When he asked for 70k, I just walked away. Even when they had people chasing me offering to take my price, sorry, no way. I'm like that. My attitude is... I may pay you more at the destination. But, you must agree to my price at the first offer. No negotiation. Because once negotiated, the service seller may provide the service grudgingly. And it will become a less than happy experience for me. If not, then it may well become 70k, 80k or even 90k from Formosa to batam centre. I just walked on, until I reach outside Nagoya Hill Mall and boarded a mini bus for 5k.

Thank you supir, for helping me save 45k.

BFOMF5
31-10-2016, 06:07 PM
I just gave 100k without asking for the change.

That's the problem...when you give more they tek it 4
granted. And it become a benchmark.

Black Page
31-10-2016, 06:31 PM
or maybe the bath tub at harmoni one will be nice for you guys to play hide and seek in. It's that big...
noted with thanks

tomcat007
31-10-2016, 06:37 PM

Ya, but that time no small change, so no choice. Now I make sure I arm myself with many 10k, 20k and 5k notes.

nono1973
31-10-2016, 11:13 PM
My 33rd Batam Trip Summary
(on 16th Oct to 18th Oct 2016)

Reference to my 32nd Batam trip (https://hive.am/32ndtrip)

This 33rd trip starts with me heading to Batam w/o anything in mind,meaning I wasn't actually looking forward to anything,yet I have that feeling that I need to go to Batam. Its a recce trip...a preparation for the CNY 2017.

Its a Sunday morning,i am surprise that on my way up the ferry to go to Batam,the Arrival side from Batam in Harbour Front was packed. Did the passport scanner from Singapore side broke down again? The queue stretched from the inside of the custom hall where its air-conditioned to the outside where people were boarding the ferry (that has no air-con),a scary sight. Hmm...looks like Singapore is getting less and lesser efficient. It didn't start smoothly for me when I scan my passport either upon exiting from Singapore either...hmmm...lucky there's no crowd for my case. I don't like crowd (but I don't hate them either, its just the inconvenience that put me off).

Ferry ride was smooth one,a before long I reach Harbour Bay and arrived to my designated Hotel...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/21/S08i.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/21/wQdOM.jpg

Notice their new look as compared to their old look below?

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/21/R9IZ2.jpg

Hehehe...the old look of Formosa is now going into history...looking at the color blending,i am now wondering if they are going to change their interior into the same at their exterior just for the color match,hehehe...

Look like the horror movie the Shining huh? Hehehe...
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/21/Xlg5.jpg

Anyway,reach hotel the s thing is prepare for check in even tho its still in the morning and the 1st thing I do,leave my baggage at the recept,ran over to the money changer to transform myself into a millionaire. Rate was not good at 9380/SGD,but still...I need to change,hehehe...

All in all ,the whole process of me going to change money and then back to hotel took me about 5 mins. By the time I reach the reception, my room keys,my breakfast vouchers was ready to be collected. My friend's room wasn't ready,so he has to temporary come over to my room 1st until it is ready.

My friend is intelligent enough not to book a room too close to my room as quite a handful of my neighboring rooms has someone during some year ago,passes on before in it,hehehe...

...continue to page 2... (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15258470&postcount=4080)

nono1973
31-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Money changed,room checked in,time to go fill our stomach. We head over to :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/rFHgK.jpg

...to have our vegetarian meal. Cost about 62k rupiah for 2 pax with bigger portion of food,drinks and some desserts. Bought some powdered ginger and a few packs of ginger sweet before heading off to have a slow walk around...

...and then we head for shopping...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/SsnX.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/Z7tp2.jpg

This trip,gold bird didn't have many girls, total girls sitting on the sofa was no more than 6...we head to quite a few joint and one of the most prominent joint we headed to was Link KTV...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/mxbYO.jpg

...and Wow! In it anytime has more than 15 girls,mostly between semi SYT to SYT...1 or 2 MILF tho. I asked for the price range and mami told me its between 1 million to 1.5 million rupiah. But Mami promise some dscount and ask us to pick our girls,hehehe...and did we find our girls there? This place is a promising.

...continue to page 3... (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15258477&postcount=4081)

nono1973
31-10-2016, 11:14 PM
I am suppose to take a video shot and post ot here but apparently ,age is catching up with me and I forget!!! This forgetfulness has made this summary a little incomplete for me,not something I hope for...

Anyway,to help me to navigate in future,i will need to post the name card here :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/gx9Fl.jpg

Its a new place and I am using bro Hurhurrahrah's map to navigate...

Map is from bro Hurhurrahrah
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/7tJ0.png

The approximate location is there and to be exact, just locate the popular Allium Hotel,walk INTO the hotel,walk out again and then turn left...and straight downward across the big road. Continue to walk downward and try circling the few buildings. I can only describe it that way until I can get my animated image up on my probably next summary.

Its one of my potential place to go to,and honestly speaking...Happy 8 is out for me over my last nearly 1 year in Batam due to the high influx of many construction workers from Sillypore who arrive to "gangbang" their girls raw...this Link KTV would be deem a more "healthier" and cleaner choice for me (or at least the girls look and feel more healthier to me),hehehe...to each of its own.

Oh yes,we went to Sri Kandy too...

Photo below taken from bro BFOMF5's post
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/lHXAU.jpg

Apparently,the boss themed each of its branch with a different color theme,hehehe...we went to other joints which I think I am not going to be too specified here and one of the joint actually caught my attention. Memory...its near to Link KTV,hehehe...

Happy 8 and Kupu was meant for massage,Sri Kandy was also for massage...and then Link was a KTV...hmm...interesting set up. I have a feeling....the scattered egg might be crushed, hehehe... and what I meant was they are likely to crush by their own customer base originating from Happy 8. I don't mean they will die, but more of instead of gaining more market share, they are more likely to have to compete against each other. Time will time.

Photo below taken from bro BFOMF5's post
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/4cgCk.jpg

Everyone seems to moving towards the newed joints and I choose to walked backward in this trip,hehehe....turning a situation to my favor. And base onmy satisfactory level of this trip,i think it was a success.

An illustration : And with no disrespect to anyone or any culture,it is just like many would think its not a good time to go Thailand now...but for me, there lies EVEN MORE opportunities. At least I get to see view/s of what I may not get to see for likely the next century. In short,to see the normal Thailand,every other day also can do that...but if want to see the current Thailand,its probably a once in a life time thingy.

The above illustration is also how I play my Batam game plan. When everyone flooded to Happy 8,i move away...when everyone flooded to Kupu/Sri Kandy,i move away too...when everyone didn't like Permata Indah/Memory anymore,i start moving in...hehehe...one man's meat,another man's poison.

...continue to page 4... (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15258480&postcount=4082)

nono1973
31-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Choose our girls from the joints,we head back to hotel,help my friends with the check in before going ahead to do my own things. I planned 2 massage sessions,by 2 different girls for my day until my booking girl arrive. I have 4 to 5 girls in my room for me to pick and choose and to plan for my later part of my trips.

Massage per hour : 85k rupiah x 2 girls
FJ for one girl : 250k
HJ from another : 150k
Completely nude massage : top up another 50k from the stated special service price with full body roaming (for both).
Girl's Look : 1/10 and 1/10 (don't wish to elaborate)
Both Girl's service on average : 7.5/10

Made a terrible mistake in this trip,i already fired 2 shot before my booking girl arrived,hehehe...so for the remaining part of night,i only have 4 rounds with 3 shots fired till next morning where she left at about 715am.

Dinner was at A2 Food Court. Nothing special except I notice the store I ordered my food from was called MM Siok Bah,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/N9TGU.jpg

MM sounds like one of the booking joint,hehehe...of course it isn't a booking joint but I just find it amusing to see the same name. MM Massage is called MM massage becos its full name is Mermaid Massage.

Wait, while loitering around in my hunt for booking joints earlier,i found this...hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/Yw8eO.jpg

....so,there is supposingly yet another Sri Kandy huh? Hehehe....but this one is a salon,and I love salon...lol. I need a haircut too,hehehe...

Ok,back to dinner...beside just MM siok bah and Sri Kandy salon,nothing really much happens there except I finally after so many trips to Batam in a2 Food court,i finally get a taste of the Buaya Satay...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/25/LGzSC.jpg

Our original plan was to go watch a movie at BCS mall,but we have a switch of plan to watch it at Nagoya Hill Mall instead. After dinner and by the time we reach Nagoya Hill Mall,some parts of the mall would be close for the day...hehehe...and we choose to watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn8nLRKPKzE

1st 30 mins of the movie,i close to dozing off...and the last 30 mins,my friend did. Anyway,i manage to finish the last part of the movie...well,its in Cinema 21 at Nagoya Hill Mall,so not much happening,hehehe...

After the movie,the saddest part was we got lost while exiting the theater when the movie ends,so we end up taking a taxi back to Hotel (the girls were on high heels).

So,we were all back to room for our OTOT until next morning where we had hotel breakfast before heading to back to our room again to rest up and ordered in some revitalizing massages. My 1st night were soon up and then waking up in tne morning,had breakast then lunch and later shopping round 2.

...continue to page 5... (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15258484&postcount=4083)

nono1973
31-10-2016, 11:15 PM
My 1st night was actually quite alright and i was thinking of extending her,but well,she left at 715am in the morning..probably being offended when i show her the "meaning" of good service....hehehe...

Breakfast was at the hotel,followed by a massage session and then shopping round 2 before heading for late lunch. The girls will be coming in later and i still have plenty of time to burn,i slip over to Nagoya Hill mall for a less than 20 min shopping before heading to hotel to do my CNY recce while my friend head for some clean massage nearby.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/28/Tak.jpg

There are still some time before our girls arrive and we planned for a movie at Blitz and dinner in the later part of the evening and carried on with our OTOT 1st...we have other plans before our girls arrived.

An illustration of 'our' plan/s
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/28/xVzGE.gif
(only those who are with me will understand the above)

Nothing really much thereafter except OTOT. My girl and myself watch our own version of movie before dinner time. We didnt finish when its time for dinner,so i just 'pause' it...and comes back to it after our "other plans".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBzZw2cLzvo

i decide to bring them to Food Colony at around Nagoya City Walk to have dinner. Below is our ambiance of the place we have our dinner. 5 person dinner cost about 310k rupiah.

http://www.uploadphoto.nu/images/2016/10/28/a1.gif

Dinner over and we headed to Harbour Ball Mall theater for our Ju-on 4...and as for the review of the movie,its just too bad most of us,including the girls find it kind of 'not-scary' at all. And at the end of the movie,it turn out to become more of a comedy for me,hehehe... (its suppose to be a horror movie)

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/28/mMPxT.gif

After the movie,we head back to hotel to continue our OTOT. How time flies and this is my last night...gonna make full use of it,hehehe...

...continue to page 6... (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15258492&postcount=4084)

nono1973
31-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Next morning,becos i have an earlier breakfast appointment,the girls will need to leave early,around 8am+...and me and my friend headed for breakfast. We were suppose to go to Momo,but dont know why its closed that day,so we just drop into any of the shops there for breakfast...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/30/SreUX.jpg

...not a fantastic breakfast tho but we can still make do with the taste. I dont know the name of the eatery there,no point to take note of it since its REALLY not fantastic,hehehe...

After breakfast,my friend need to get back to Sillypore,so he left 1st while i continue to stay in Batam until close to evening time before checking out.

Recced a few massage girls in a period of about 5 to 6 hours. I got part of what i came for in this trip in preparation for CNY2017 ,visited Pharmacy to help friends buy some stuffs back to Sillypore and then i came back hotel to prepare to check out.

The rest is just home sweet home...hehehe...

~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~

Penis for my thoughts time :

1. Nothing much in this trip except a fairly good find in a booking joint not so common to many.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/30/V7CsW.jpg

2. If a similarity of the above can be found,i am sure a similarity of the below can one day be found too,hehehe... (being ambitious yet keeping expectation low here,hehehe...)

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/30/epM78.gif

3. 1 at 800k and 1 at 900k rupiah.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/30/oxhHf.jpg

And both should be consider at least a SYT level even tho they are respectively 22 and 23 years old with at least a 7.5 looks,whereby both have not given birth before and one just got married for about 2 months.

4. I have also engage the service of a massage girl which was featured on one of the hidden-cam video posted somewhere online where she charge a bule a million rupiah for one FJ (excluding massage charges) at 350k rupiah (the price i paid).

5. I forgot to do something in this trip :

a) my hotel room booking

b) visit Massage 22 (left-hand side from opp Newton entrance)

6. Remember,i have bookmarked on average of at least one girl in almost every booking joint I went to this trip (I went to almost all and at their right time). Next trip and the trip thereafter,i will need to cover them all.

7. I see OKT Robert who used to be from MM in New Berry,so I will have to watch out for the 3 bonk rule there if i ever deal with him, hehehe...

8. It does not mean I have to organize group trips nowadays,i can also join other bro's group trip since there appears to be more trip organizers today, hehehe...I see more confident people.

9. Link KTV is a potential place for me. It is potential becos it is new,when it is new,they will tends to want to build up customer base (since their boss poured some money into the renovation) and when they try to do that,it would be kind of beneficial for customers.

My guess is,most likely some of the unbooked girls from Happy 8,Bunga,Kupukupu,Kris Kandy will be seen there after 8pm or 9pm+. While they try to spread the eggs into different basket,they have also created competition among themselves. When there's competition,the 'consumer' benefits. But do not forget that once their very own competition among themselves stablize,they will be monopolizing. And THAT wont be good.

As a 'consumer' myself,i also learn to spread my eggs between Happy 8 series of joints and "non-Happy 8" series of joints. Happy 8 is still the 2nd highest priced booking joint in Batam (not forgetting their other branch Bunga is the number 1 most expensive) becos they have a regular flow of Indian/Bangladeshi/etc foreign workers coming from Sillypore on the weekends who could afford to pay 1.5 million rupiah to 2 million rupiah among themselves sharing to bonk the same girl. (I don't like crowd nor the need to compete on such)

This kind of reminds me that during one of my earlier trip in 2016,when a booking deal from a friend of mine was closing at 1.2 million, a group of Sillypore foreign workers tries to undercut my friend (via mami) by offering 1.5 million rupiah,hehehe...but they didn't manage to succeed and my friend still pays the same 1.2 million rupiah price.

Above were notes i took for myself, based solely from my own observation and infos shared with me by a handful whom i defined as credible enough.

Batam is like a game to me,a nice real life RPG game,hehehe...and i am going back to basic becos of CNY2017.

Happy reading (if you did,hehehe...).

I finished my summary and November is really really close by,its about time I can start planning for my next Batam trip...

...go back to page 1... (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15258466&postcount=4079)

Leoric
01-11-2016, 01:33 AM
4. I have also engage the service of a massage girl which was featured on one of the hidden-cam video posted somewhere online where she charge a bule a million rupiah for one FJ (excluding massage charges) at 350k rupiah (the price i paid).

Good one! I think i know which girl u are referring to on this one. :D

Her normal fj price is 500k after bargain, excluding massage. :p

Black Page
01-11-2016, 02:29 AM
Her normal fj price is 500k after bargain, excluding massage. :p
I hope she does not know she has become so famous... Better ignoring than facing reality, at times.

BFOMF5
01-11-2016, 02:32 AM
Ya, but that time no small change, so no choice. Now I make sure I arm myself with many 10k, 20k and 5k notes.
Don't forget the 2k note...

It's very useful for short angkot trip between
DCM HBB JODOH NH WINSOR PENUIN...
Don't forget the simple SOP
1. Get ready your 2k before.
2. Say "kiri" and Alight
3. Hand in the 2k note (even better if there is a passenger at the "vehicle commander" seat)
4. Walk off (against the traffic) without turning back.

Black Page
01-11-2016, 02:33 AM
3. 1 at 800k and 1 at 900k rupiah.
photo

Just seeing the photo of a room of Formosa (I was writing "MY ROOM") makes my heart to bump and raises my adrenaline level.
Now, you even show my room with two lovely brown sweeties on the bed. I will turn off the computer and go home now. All this is too hard to bear... :(<crying>

tomcat007
01-11-2016, 02:38 AM
Brief FR for Trip 28/10/2016 - 31/10/2016

Reached Batam via Sindo Ferry last ferry about 2200 hrs (all reference to time refer to Indo Time). Seems like it's becoming a habit to go in to heaven via the late night ferry. If I ever needed a place to sleep in, Han's Inn charge 200k for midnight rate or Indorasa charges 100k for 3 hours. That's a good alternative if you have a girl and wanted to curi ayam for a couple of hours.

Even though it's last ferry, it's 99% full. Guess Deepavali and the long weekend for some companies played a big part. Last ferry already so full, I shudder to think about those bro who will arrive in Batam on Saturday late afternoon. In fact, some bros that I knew, reach Batam and settled down, plus late lunch, it's already abou 4pm when they started hunting. We went to almost 7 joints, including the newest kid on the block - The Link, and most were empty save for Sri Kandi and Kupu2 which still have 1-2 girls left. I would have taken one of those that's left at SK, but I already had my pre-booking girl settled.

Own Time Own Target between 4pm to dinner time. Some domestic issue happened with my girl and I had to send her back, as I had another B+ OWE material girl on standby. Pre-booking is A+ girlfriend material and I enjoyed sex with most. Thanks to a bro who went to the joint and paid for her in advance on my behalf.

The entire group is BIG. But, at least half of the party are without girls as they were part of the 4pm plus party mentioned above. All thanks to "Medan 人" and a "foreign babe" brought by a bro that liven up the occassion, so much so that the rain that caused us to move table to indoor at A2 didn't dampened our spirit. Bro Panjang, sorry to make you help with the drinking continuously. All thanks to your 3 year kissing-debt to a certain bro. :p

After dinner, we adjourned to M1 and took one of the bigger room. My 2nd time in M1, but first time in that room, which came with a 炮房. Several bros took their PR / PL girls for the session. I had to leave early due to not having any raincoat with me and my girl is riding motor. Double meaning here for raincoat if you guys realise. No raincoat does not stop us from travelling from A2 to M1 in the drizzling rain. But, no "raincoat" means no entry to heaven with this "OWE" girl. So, bros, paisey that I had to leave early.

By the time I woke up on Sunday, it was already 2pm plus and had missed the lunch session with the group. It's another normal day for me though. Movie, then bowling which costed me 156k for 6 games plus shoes. Nothing else interesting took place. Just the usual motoring around, makan, bonk, and sleep.

Great to link up with some long time bros from the forum. Still in a dilenma on choice between girlfriend-babe or ObedientWife-babe. This is to be a brief report. I think I included the main gist without giving any identity away, which is what the group wanted. And, it shall remain that way...

Expenses

Ferry: 290k
Hotel: 970k
Booking: 2.55 juta for 2 girls over 2 nights (3x booking fees though as I sent 1 back halfway)
Dinner:
1st night - 75k for 2, then 170k for group drink
2nd night - 220k for 2 at Ikan Acia beside Da Vienna Hotel
KTV: 750k per pax
Transport: 50k / 20k fuel / 5k minibus

Was introduced a great deal for $28.50 ferry ticket but go through Batam Centre though.

That's all for this FR.

Next clock'in at Batan: 05/11/2016

Black Page
01-11-2016, 02:39 AM

When I take a taxi, I never pay while I am still on board, especially because 99% of the times that happens when I am with a girl. If you are on board, it's too easy for the driver to start to argue and try to ask more money than the due amount. If you are on the car, it's like your are in his hands.

First of all, I tell the girl to go out. Then I exit from the other side, I close the door, and then I approach the driver window with the exact money in my hand, that is usually 50k (sure, it's unlikely he will admit to have change). Once you are out of his window, with the 50k in the hand, his negotiating power has fallen to zero already.

tomcat007
01-11-2016, 02:41 AM

It's very useful for short angkot trip between
DCM HBB JODOH NH WINSOR PENUIN...
Don't forget the simple SOP
1. Get ready your 2k before.
2. Say "kiri" and Alight
3. Hand in the 2k note (even better if there is a passenger at the "vehicle commander" seat)

Thanks for the reminder. That's exactly what I did at Batam Centre today. Just passed the driver 5k (Nagoya to BC) and walk off. Now the only chance for me to use those 2k are during entry/exit to malls cos have a personal ojet now. All I need to pay her is just the fuel, 0% to full tank => less than 20k.

tomcat007
01-11-2016, 02:44 AM
Just seeing the photo of a room of Formosa (I was writing "MY ROOM") makes my heart to bump and raises my adrenaline level.
Now, you even show my room with two lovely brown sweeties on the bed. I will turn off the computer and go home now. All this is too hard to bear... :(<crying>

The one in red is mine. And, she a joy to behold (and make love to, too). But, I had to send her back cos the mami of her joint try to jacked up her price for me to 800k => 1.3juta. Don't know how true is that as I've never encountered such a thing in Batam. Especially to a long time customer since 2009. Pity her that she didn't get any booking for Sunday and Monday, as the 2nd day is supposed to be with me. Maybe due to the greed of the joint. I'll be extra nice to her next time I book her. And pump full tank into her.

And I got to spend some quality time with my wife-material babe.

And, I have another 8/10 girlfriend one (one that I called Smiley) hiding in a joint in Utama area. 1.1 juta for 20 years old. Hmm...No, I'm not talking about RR from Kupu2. That one will electrocute me.

BFOMF5
01-11-2016, 04:07 AM
.. $28.50 ferry ticket..
I'm interested
Pls advice
Thks

BFOMF5
01-11-2016, 04:13 AM
Also any bros had used or now using the monthly membership.
Pls advice.

tomcat007
01-11-2016, 04:19 AM
Pls advice.

You mean like Sindo Ferry or Majestic Ferry? I was contemplating signing up for the monthly one, then I realize that in a month, max I go is 4 times. Hardly worth the savings. And if I can get the same $28.50 that my friend is getting, then the membership will not be worth it already. For you, maybe different cos you got lots of time to take ferry.

trowapeter
01-11-2016, 05:55 AM
Any rough guide as to where Kupu Kupu booking joint is?:confused:

nono1973
01-11-2016, 08:37 AM
I'm like that. My attitude is... I may pay you more at the destination. But, you must agree to my price at the first offer. No negotiation. Because once negotiated, the service seller may provide the service grudgingly. And it will become a less than happy experience for me. If not, then it may well become 70k, 80k or even 90k from Formosa to batam centre. I just walked on, until I reach outside Nagoya Hill Mall and boarded a mini bus for 5k.

My solution if I am running solo in Batam...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/31/vUPY.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/31/zx205.jpg

...50k rupiah,2 way trip from ferry terminal to hotel and then send me off on my last day in Batam. No need to bargain,no need to 'rush'. Once a rushing mode hits me,it may spoil my holiday mood (especially when its the last few hours of my trip). I enjoy taking my time but i prefer to be in control of my own situation. My trump card is my silver membership, in case it triggers my "all else fail" plug "it" is going to send me back to any ferry terminal for free,just like a dual-layer fail-safe...hehehe...

Only a few times I could remember myself taking taxi from outside Formosa hotel. 1st time was when I am with a friend, who don't mind paying for it (he pays for it anyway) when we were leaving for Harbour Bay mall, 2nd time was during CNY 2015 when I didn't stay in Formosa hotel and the taxi driver from Formosa drives me back to Goodway hotel for free. 3rd time was when I have not enough seat-space on my pre-booked taxi and have to grab an extra taxi to Jaya Dado for dinner. (we couldnt afford to make 2 to-and-fro trips with a single taxi due to time constraint and its distance)

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13201158&postcount=30961

There was twice that i run some 'trust-test' on 2 taxi drivers too,hehehe...both times they drive me to Harbour Bay for free. (i have my reason/s for doing that)

I don't like surprises (especially the not-so-good ones),hence I often plan things in advance. Knowing certain circumstances due to a certain action that may likely lead to a situation in advance, i can often find a solution (or 2) ahead of the time before it actually occur. (Hehehe...i kiasu ma)

In order not to be held ransom by even more future surprises, i choose to travel via Harbour Bay more...I am much often, on the right timing and using taxi is one of my ways when i need to 'buy time',hehehe...if EVERY transport means were to 'dies off' from Harbour Bay ferry terminal,my worst scenario is to walk to hotel,hehehe...can i do that for the other ferry terminals?

Its not "if" it will happen,but "when"...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/31/VU7QM.jpg

...and history has taught me well, it has happened just not too long ago (and this dont just "happen" once nor twice before in my 33 trips).

(i only visit Batam once or twice a month,safety and assurance should be my priority)

Just like i benchmarked 100k hj and 200k fj in Batam massage shops,hehehe...

Now I make sure I arm myself with many 10k, 20k and 5k notes.

Can always change big 100k rupiah notes to small ones when i change my money from money changer/s. 2k and 5k rupiah notes is very important for me. It has the amazing power to make the world of Batam a happier place. ;)

tomcat007
01-11-2016, 09:25 AM
Different travelers type. I'm more impromptu and, being solo, I have the luxury of deciding on the course of action that's most suitable to me. On walking to hotel, that's why I don't usually book hotel for my first night if I go Batam on late ferry. Worst come to worst, Harris Hotel is just next door. Ya, just like Pacific is just next door to Hbb too. And, slightly further is Hotel 01 & Harmoni One.

There's no right or wrong MO, just what's most suitable to each individual.

Soon.. already told Riki to prepare my silver card when I check in on 5/11. Finally found someone amongst the new staff that I can depend on.

hawkeye007
01-11-2016, 11:03 AM
Pls advice.

The membership is not really worth it unless u travel back & fro at least 12 times per month. The $188 monthly membership is not inclusive of the seaport taxes & levies for both terminals ($6 for Harbourfront and 65k for Batam Centre). Based on a travel frequency of 12 return trips per month, the cost per return trip will then be approximately $28.70.

Like Tomcat007 had shared, the cheapest Majestic ferry tix can be bought for as low as $28.50, so this membership thingy is not really worth it.

nono1973
01-11-2016, 11:03 AM
& yr Oct summary? waiting... :p

Its up live now,and on my signature link...phew! Month end and beginning ,always very busy during these time.

The Batam Food List
(Updated on Jan 2016) (https://hive.am/FoodList2)

Beginner's Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor (http://hive.gl/batambeginnerguide)

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/01/3GCpc.jpg
All My Batam Trip Summaries for 2015
(Jan - Dec) (https://hive.am/all2015summaries)

Batam Places to avoid :
Morena series of joints,Delta Spa & MM

My latest 33rd Batam Trip Summary
(on Oct 2016) (https://hive.am/33trip)

Gonna get back to work...seriously, i don't like using IE browser,so much inconvenience and I waste so much valuable time.

Bye for now.

hawkeye007
01-11-2016, 11:18 AM
I'm interested
Pls advice
Thks

As far as I know, there is only 1 place that sells the 280k Majestic Ferry ticket; it can be used by any nationality (not restricted to only Indo passport). However, out of respect to the bro who shared it with me, I won't reveal it unless he gives his permission.

Alternatively, what I can share with u is where to purchase the same ticket at 290k, still much cheaper than SG prices (even cheaper than Majestic Ferry's senior citizen rate of $31).

You can buy these tickets at the moneychangers at BCS Mall, level 1. I usually go there and buy 4 tickets at one shot.

tomcat007
01-11-2016, 11:42 AM
I bought mine at 290k at money changers opposite BCS mall. Sindo Ferry for me.

Ya, regarding the $28.50 tickets, need to try buying first. I just heard it last weekend and since I have existing stock, it's no go yet.

You can get $30 tickets on Qoo10. They are sold at $35 each. But, with $10 coupon for $50 purchase, it becomes $60, and effectively cost $30 each.

Nulgath
01-11-2016, 05:32 PM

quite a no. has actually seen her video before & surprisingly,she's still wking at her same place. :p

I hope she does not know she has become so famous...

with the fact that she knew abt her sex tape. ;)

Black Page
01-11-2016, 05:43 PM
with the fact that she knew abt her sex tape. ;)

That's my question: is she aware about her sex tape? If she knows, also the staff of Formosa knows.

Please note that Formosa staff is the only who knows the real identity of this bandit, who has a famous web site where he sells the videos taken daily in Asia with hundreds of plain prostitutes, bar girls, semi-pros, or regular naive girls from malls, always taken with professional hidden cams (even in eyeglasses).

The staff of Formosa could stop him, by simply communicating his real identity to police. Next time he enters Indonesia, they block him.
This did not happen, as he returned to Batam at least once, after that first time (yes, more videos are circulating now, with a girl from a joint you all well know, another from Morena, etc)

Nulgath
01-11-2016, 05:51 PM
The staff of Formosa could stop him, by simply communicating his real identity to police. Next time he enters Indonesia, they block him.
This did not happen, as he returned to Batam at least once, after that first time (yes, more videos are circulating now, with a girl from a joint you all well know, another from Morena, etc)

Not forgetting there're also other indonesian girls on other videos in that site from other parts of the same country too.

BFOMF5
02-11-2016, 03:15 AM
Thks all bros for sharing...
I'm kind of contented with the old man discount ($31 return) until sindo told me there will be no more extention.
Also majestic hv not give a clear cut off for theirs promo.
Any way ...
Hope some kind bros could pm me to reveal the 2850 shop
By hen

Tq

hawkeye007
02-11-2016, 09:29 AM
I'm kind of contented with the old man discount ($31 return) until sindo told me there will be no more extention.
Any way ...
By hen

Tq

Bro, in my opinion, it's not much difference. BCS mall moneychangers sell at 290k, the other particular place sell at 280k. Only $1 difference.. Hehe

tomcat007
02-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Any way ...
By hen

Tq

Not bought myself yet those $28.50 ones, so can't tell confidently. But the bro who told me about it, is experienced cheongster.

Have difference. This shop is at Nagoya. No need run all the way to BCS to buy ticket.

BFOMF5
02-11-2016, 06:32 PM
....Only $1 difference.. Hehe
10k I can buy 2 bubur ijo
that means 2 suppers for me.:)

BFOMF5
02-11-2016, 06:38 PM
This shop is at Nagoya. No need run all the way to BCS to buy ticket.
Haha next week I'll comb the whole Nagoya area.:)
Hehe...I hv 4 weeks to do it.

XXLCat
02-11-2016, 06:55 PM
Haha next week I'll comb the whole Nagoya area.:)
Hehe...I hv 4 weeks to do it.

Bro BFOMF5, please check your pm...

nono1973
02-11-2016, 07:16 PM
Singaporean going to Indonesia (any cities)?

Do take note...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/02/pIeb.png

Above were taken from the facebook of the Singapore Embassy in Jakarta.

Always be prepared (wherever you are):

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15018214&postcount=3169

Keep in mind,if there were to be any demonstration in Batam,where would it likely be happening at? (from my own observation - never once happening in/around Harbour Bay ferry terminal during my almost 3 years in Batam) It has happened before from time and again,and it will continue to happen from time to time (terrorism threat,rally,demonstration,major events etc) .

Play safe, exercise vigilance...enjoy yourself...hehehe...

Just for precaution.

Cheers!

Dudddy
02-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Any bros going for a trip ? Can show a newbie to batam the ropes? Pm me can?
Would love to try but dont know how

iicycold
02-11-2016, 08:36 PM
The Batam Food List

Batam Places to avoid :

Thx 4 taking yr busy time 2 rush out yr summary b4 Nov. :D

Looks like a good trip,next time wen nobody with u tere,i buy u a coffee.

Readin yr summary nw while listening 2 tis song in loop. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y8A41-dsUQ

hawkeye007
02-11-2016, 08:38 PM
10k I can buy 2 bubur ijo
that means 2 suppers for me.:)

Lol...!!

Just pm-ed you to give u a big hint on the location.

nono1973
02-11-2016, 11:45 PM
Hmm...a new movie in Batam Cinema 21...with an interesting name I.T. Currently only available in cinema 21's BCS and Mega Mall.

I.T

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/01/crfb7.jpg

The storyline :

Mike Regan is a self-made man who has it all: a gorgeous wife, a beautiful teenage daughter, and a sleek, state-of-the-art smart home. But he soon finds himself in a deadly, high-stakes game of cat-and-mouse when his I.T. consultant, Ed, starts using his skills to stalk Mike's daughter and endanger his family, his business, and his life. In a world where there is no privacy, Mike needs to rely on his old connections to defeat a new kind of nemesis.

The Trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfnDTvbtDUI

This movie is pretty interesting. Reminds me of my current part time I.T job now,hehehe... nothing is REALLY safe on the internet. How true...

*personal perspective only

http://www.uploadphoto.nu/images/2016/11/01/keSP2tO_-_Imgur.gif

We rely on technology so much,that we forgot most of our basic instinct, intelligence and wisdom. I asked my male colleagues at work,do you know how to cook a bowl of rice w/o using electricity? Hehehe...in my army days when i was much younger,one of our officer gave each of us a pack of uncooked rice...believe me,51 men in a platoon and no one manage to cook the rice well enough to be edible during our jungle training,hehehe...i learned 'something' that day.

Anyway,its just my own thought again...enjoy the movie tho,this one shouldnt be a lousy movie. And please dont forget NOT to buy the food and drink from the theater,hehehe...

Next upcoming movie in this thread which is screening in all of Batam cinema 21 and Blitz theater...Ouija: ORIGIN OF EVIL,its a horror movie (my favourite,hehehe...).

fde83
03-11-2016, 12:22 AM
Someone mention demonstration in batam. Yeah!!! I been to a few of their demos, and took a lot of pictures too. Especially their cewek polisi, their cool looking police bike and vehicles. Heck I been to 1 of their president rally too, when jokowi was campaigning to be president. Have a few artists came down and playing dangdut music. Fun times.

Nulgath
03-11-2016, 01:04 AM
Breakfast was at the hotel,followed by a massage session and then shopping round 2 before heading for late lunch. The girls will be coming in later and i still have plenty of time to burn,i slip over to Nagoya Hill mall for a less than 20 min shopping before heading to hotel to do my CNY recce while my friend head for some clean massage nearby.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/28/Tak.jpg

curious,wat was yr camera aiming at here. :D

Nice shot ;)

reading
03-11-2016, 12:47 PM
IMHO safer to meet face to face first at places under your control. In case this is a yellow feet chicken trap.
On the other hand...
Indo chinese girl may be looking for a real relationship and hope to married a sgprean.
Good luck to u :)

bro manage to meet her in SG ... she is a nice Chinese girl and seriously looking for Husband for marriage, and she is the only one in her big family still single now ...

me back from playing here ... she is 30years Chinese 客家人. Any bro interested in a serious r/s with Batam girl let me know ... I can intro you to her ... no play play type :D

reading
03-11-2016, 12:48 PM
Careful bro,better 2 find yr own pl 2 sink in...later she 'set up' smthg in the rm & in the next few days,the video/pics of u & yr girl were all ovr the internet or sbf...lol. :D

http://imgallery.avseesee.com/images/2016/10/27/4debb5a675a0c4bf9ca20c0e62007823.gif

thanks bro for your kindly remind ... very nice pic :D

reading
03-11-2016, 12:50 PM
Just be careful, some really looking a good guy in SG to married. Some have some plan in mind, up to no good and will think of way to dig away your money.

thanks bro, she is the 1st type, really looking for SG guy for marriage :p

reading
03-11-2016, 01:00 PM
according to Wiki -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Indonesians

So since there's onli abt 1.2% Chinese in the Indo's nearly 250 mil population,indo Chinese who works in the flesh trade wld be rare,not counting in most of em were more well-to-do than the avg indos. Even if we add in the cross-blood indo chinese,it's still a mere 5-6%.

Looking for indo chinese still in tis trade,I'd say it'll b like looking for a SG Peranakan working lady in the red light district of Geylang.

Not impossible,but well...

bro you are right ...

nhp69
03-11-2016, 01:50 PM
Bro out there...my friend here got 3ticket 2way majestic fast ferry expire 31march 2017, anyone out there wan...buy all 3ticket $90, interested pm me

Mozeng
03-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Anyone knows any joint that has China girl? Please introduce thanks a lot.

tomcat007
03-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Lol...!!

Just pm-ed you to give u a big hint on the location.

Can you drop me a big hint pm too?

Black Page
03-11-2016, 10:44 PM
Anyone knows any joint that has China girl? Please introduce thanks a lot.

I know a few ones in Singapore

siam66
03-11-2016, 11:18 PM
wrong thread ... sorry

Mozeng
03-11-2016, 11:22 PM
I know a few ones in Singapore

Needed joint in Batam that have China girls joint bro.

Anyone knows if there's any? Care to introduce

tomcat007
04-11-2016, 12:59 AM
He's trying to tell you, want to find China girls, stay in Singapore and you'll get better value. #facepalm

BFOMF5
04-11-2016, 01:41 AM
curious,wat was yr camera aiming at here. :d

nice shot ;)
哈哈
醉翁之意不在酒

nono1973
04-11-2016, 02:26 AM
Ha! While there wil always b plenty of girls in btm,yr majority findings were rather quite uncommon if not rare.

That was becos indirectly,deep inside your mind,you also want me to spoon-feed you,hehehe...*joking only* Those cutie girls were NEVER RARE to start off with once knowing they are the non-Chinese locals. i would call it a little uncommon tho. But if you are willing to dig in,its not really that difficult, seriously. Plenty of beautiful girls in Indonesia.

If you ever have a chance meet up with bro Blackpage,bro Tomcat,bro Leo,bro NakaTimo, uncle Fishingman etc (there are many other bros) and/or the others and then get a chance to view the photos on the girls they bonked before in Batam via their hp,both of us might need to jump out of our hotel windows,hehehe... (many of them were not the regular conventional girls we seen in booking joint/MP/Spa)

*joking on the above regarding jumping out window*

Most girls i booked before may be considered just average compare to theirs,hehehe...be reminded that we only have one dick tho.

Do u call tis type rare/uncommon?

Nope,not rare...maybe uncommon.

or r they plentiful in btm?

Not plentifuli would say ,but should not be too difficult to find them. Remember the few pure breed Indo Chinese i shown you before? And i am talking almost about this category :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/01/VHYjw.gif

or close to the below...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/01/BMwR.gif
(this girl above wasn't this pretty before her plastic surgery tho)

If you cant find them,then the problem lies not with me,hehehe...just that when i tell bros like you here a certain "unlikely places" where gems that are usually priced at 1.2 million above that are selling at 700k to 900k CAN be found,they go there and couldnt find them,hehehe...well,maybe they forget i am talking about gems,and "gems" at a good price easily get snap up fast.

You cant even get a chance to see them at all as they were usually being pre-booked off in advance. That's why I have said,bring you there right to the place's door step,you also will miss out,hehehe....and good stuffs wont wait around just for you alone. Precision matters.

Please dont take me seriously,i am just lying here with a smile,hehehe...to tell you in a few words is easy, but to physically walk my path and learn about it is totally different...hehehe...lots of note-taking, catching the right-timing and luck is involved.

Ju-on was indeed boring. I almost doze off in the theater.

Sad thg is i dn't hav a girl w me by my side 4 other 'entertainment'. :D

Try it next time...hehehe...who knows you may get addicted to it too. Like i say earlier,the movie post i made is not solely for just the story of the movie. It part of my Batam's fun.

I still recall blowing my cash on the food and drinks the very first time i stepped into batam more than a year ago and learnt my lesson from there...

The 1st day/1st night in Batam is very crucial for me especially so if i am on a 3D2N trip. Psychologically,most men feel POWERFUL after changing their money in the money changer and the tendency (temptation) to OVER spend is there as everything seems and feel so cheap there. So my solution is to exercise SELF-CONTROL for my 1st 2D1N.

If i take out shopping from my 3D2N trips,and only factor in formosa hotel room ,2 way Horizon ferry ticket,2 massage sessions,2 overnight booking girls and transportation,i seldom need to exceed S$500 of spending.
(note : Not applicable for newbie/s)

**i havent count in my food,ferry tickets and hotel rooms which I could offset. And if i do,i will only be physically paying for just the girls and the massages.

And i really like how they term the couple seat a 'sweet box' :p

I guess someone replied you on this one.

Sweet box = Couple seat for 2 pax

Cost between 25k to 35k per pax (even on sweet box),depending on weekends or weekdays. And don't be surprise to see 2 guys on couple seat (aka sweet box) tho,hehehe...I was quite surprise at the scenario last year when I see it for the 1st time,hehehe...

Mozeng
04-11-2016, 02:29 AM
He's trying to tell you, want to find China girls, stay in Singapore and you'll get better value. #facepalm

Well that one I know too. Few year back when I playing at Batam found a few China gem. So still wondering if there's joint in Batam that had China girl. If anyone knows please drop me a pm...

I on a different playground though

tomcat007
04-11-2016, 06:27 AM
If you're asking about China girls in fish tank booking joints (and this include booking joints pretending to be ktv and massage joints such as Sedona, Kupu2, Sri Kandi etc), in my limited knowledge, no, don't have.

If you're referring to proper ktv such as Alishan, M1, M2, I Hotel type, maybe yes. In fact, there are already Vietnamese and Pinays in some of the joints I mentioned.

But, why look for white chocolate in the land of brownies? Even if you managed to locate them, won't you have to pay a premium for them? If so, might it not be more affordable to just cheong in SG?

grandfather
04-11-2016, 09:14 AM
Needed joint in Batam that have China girls joint bro.
Anyone knows if there's any? Care to introduce

hard to find in batam PRC working lady. best to find in SG or if u want cheaper, then go JB or further abit perak.
know a few PRC working lady who used to "work" on SVP or 6mth pass then now got reject entry then move on to MY side, their price also drop. used to be S$100/1shot/60min in SG, then move to MY side also drop price to RM150/1shot/45mins. :eek:
微信:xiaoyu396844220
one more week going back to China as at 1Nov2016

bro, even better value in MY side. :D

Sammyruin
04-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Hi guys,

Just curious, does anyone went batam to find black magic shop. If yes, can share the location.

Pasieh ah...if my question abit off the main topic. :D

Mozeng
04-11-2016, 11:45 AM
If you're asking about China girls in fish tank booking joints (and this include booking joints pretending to be ktv and massage joints such as Sedona, Kupu2, Sri Kandi etc), in my limited knowledge, no, don't have.

If you're referring to proper ktv such as Alishan, M1, M2, I Hotel type, maybe yes. In fact, there are already Vietnamese and Pinays in some of the joints I mentioned.

But, why look for white chocolate in the land of brownies? Even if you managed to locate them, won't you have to pay a premium for them? If so, might it not be more affordable to just cheong in SG?

Thanks bro for the useful information. Actually looking for proper ktv that provide china girls.

M1,2 is near habour bay terminal ya? How about I hotel and Alishan address or where are they near?

Actually chionging at SG is not seem cheaper than over Batam. You pay for price in ktv not talk about service. However I used to chiong I pay an amount the lady will follow you to anywhere hotel ktv and play with you etc until next morning. That's my experience and beside found a few good China gems before.

Mozeng
04-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Anyone heard of BC ktv? Do they also have China girls?

grandfather
04-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Thanks bro for the useful information. Actually looking for proper ktv that provide china girls.
M1,2 is near habour bay terminal ya? How about I hotel and Alishan address or where are they near?
Actually chionging at SG is not seem cheaper than over Batam. You pay for price in ktv not talk about service. However I used to chiong I pay an amount the lady will follow you to anywhere hotel ktv and play with you etc until next morning. That's my experience and beside found a few good China gems before.

I-Hotel got a two branches... Baloi or Grand?

still got planet KTV at planet hotel side
:D

tomcat007
04-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Hi guys,

Just curious, does anyone went batam to find black magic shop. If yes, can share the location.

Pasieh ah...if my question abit off the main topic. :D

Dukun? Or the type that make your dick hard and can pump and pump without coming type? That drink is call jamu by the way.

grandfather
04-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Anyone heard of BC ktv? Do they also have China girls?

near Hotel Grand Nagoya 68 & Harmoni suites Hotel that one? got billiard centre all under one roof?

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Billiard+Center/@1.1435857,104.0079558,17.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x31d98981242d7095:0xbcbbe592bf495 9df!8m2!3d1.1427163!4d104.0105419?hl=en&authuser=0

tomcat007
04-11-2016, 12:28 PM

M1 at hbb.
M2 behind Nagoya Hill Mall
I Hotel - I went to the one behind NHM.
Alishan - L4 Formosa Hotel

I Kong been to BS type ktv in GL. So, not much of a ktv goer. Prefer to just bring back and play.

The pay once and the girl follow you around type is in Batam? It's the booking joint type that I talked about. Batam, or rather Indonesia, don't issue license for chicken house. So, they will just apply for massage or ktv license and have their girls sit in the fish tank for booking.

Mozeng
04-11-2016, 12:53 PM
near Hotel Grand Nagoya 68 & Harmoni suites Hotel that one? got billiard centre all under one roof?

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Billiard+Center/@1.1435857,104.0079558,17.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x31d98981242d7095:0xbcbbe592bf495 9df!8m2!3d1.1427163!4d104.0105419?hl=en&authuser=0

Yes this place. Do they have Ktv there?

Bro thanks for the location 👍

Mozeng
04-11-2016, 12:55 PM
M1 at hbb.
M2 behind Nagoya Hill Mall
I Hotel - I went to the one behind NHM.
Alishan - L4 Formosa Hotel

I Kong been to BS type ktv in GL. So, not much of a ktv goer. Prefer to just bring back and play.

This the above 4joint still active?

Bro when your last visit to I hotel?

grandfather
04-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Yes this place. Do they have Ktv there?

Bro thanks for the location 👍

u see the google map can tell liao lah. need me say more? :D say is KTV,
sure got gals and boys go one mah....:D

Mozeng
04-11-2016, 01:02 PM
u see the google map can tell liao lah. need me say more? :D say is KTV,
sure got gals and boys go one mah....:D

Thanks bro just want to confirm pai seh

Anyone lately went to BC ktv?

nono1973
04-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Another horror movie...yummy...hehehe...screening in all Cinema 21 and Blitz theater now...meaning whole of Batam is screening this movie.

Ouija: ORIGIN OF EVIL

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/02/dP6sN.jpg

The Storyline :

In 1967 Los Angeles, widowed mother Alice Zander (Elizabeth Reaser) unwittingly invites authentic evil into her home by adding a new stunt to bolster her séance scam business. When the merciless spirit overtakes her youngest daughter Doris (Lulu Wilson), the small family must confront unthinkable fears to save her and send her possessor back to the other side.

The Trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-eSWIZkAH8

Come on,dont be scare...come watch the movie...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/02/rSwsv.gif

Its just a Game show...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/02/RcTBk.gif

Enjoy the movie ,its hit number 1 in the US box office during holloween last week so it shouldnt be too bad...hehehe...just dont forget not to eat and drink inside the theater...its 'disturbing' and who knows, the below might just happen...hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/02/LHzIM.gif

*joking*

**i was hoping it wont turn out to be a comedy again,but well...it shouldnt...hehehe...

Dudddy
04-11-2016, 03:00 PM
Anyone going this or next month can i tag along ? Hehe

tomcat007
04-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Is this going to be like another comedy like JuOn 4?

nono1973
04-11-2016, 04:25 PM
Is this going to be like another comedy like JuOn 4?

Its going to be a movie the 'usual you' wont pay to watch,hehehe...meaning its NOT a comedy like Ju-on 4. Its the kind that the girlsssss can get scare until scream-in-theater-type of movie,hehehe...even in a sweet box (which is actually a good thing in a way).

*1 of our girls actually have nightmare,or so i heard.

(Take hint my warning,bro...dont eat and drink in the theater,hehehe...ok,ok...i am joking on this one. :D )

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/04/oWx3S.gif

Important note : Watch out for hotel room pricing when you are there (if you are staying where you used to),there's a slight increase of 30k for newly renovated rooms with new flooring (excluding weekend surcharge). Almost nothing in Batam cannot be "out-talked" over with some techniques tho,hehehe...especially for the very regulars. Always bargain down.

Exchange rate improves a little... ;)

Gonna do my 'rounds' now...more updated info details on my next post (not on the girls tho).

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/04/FBgKS.gif

3.25pm Batam time.

fde83
04-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the update bronono. Now I got 1 movie to watch when I'm there.

mygirly
04-11-2016, 05:35 PM
Anyone at Harbourfront now. The crowd is crazy.

Black Page
04-11-2016, 06:48 PM

We had some misunderstandings between us at the beginning, or just communication problems due to different ways of saying things or to my not accurate wording, but I see that now you understand my thoughts in an eye blink :D

Mozeng
04-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Who's in Batam now? Any idea issit safe? Heard demo in Jakarta get out of hands

nono1973
05-11-2016, 03:26 AM
Anyone at Harbourfront now. The crowd is crazy.

It could be a Star cruise is moving out/in of Harbour Front harbour or the passport scanner broke down.

Its a weekend and beginning of the month,remember to book your return ticket back to Sillypore upon arrival.

iicycold
05-11-2016, 03:30 AM
For bros who missed the movie,League of Gods in Batam...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=14940065&highlight=league+of+gods#post14940065

...below is the full movie just for you and with English subtitles too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxT9G8RrfS0

actually,tis movie not too bad la,wonder y it's given a rating of 1.5 star out of 5.

Thx 4 the full movie,i didn't watch it i the theater bcs of the bad reviews. Now i watch here 4 free. :D

orh...so he means May choice as in Mei choice (没 choice in chi)... :p

I nearly catch no ball...lol

nono1973
05-11-2016, 03:39 AM
New flooring on the newly renovated rooms cost 630k for suite room and 490k for deluxe,its new price is 30k extra. Weekend may need to add another 50k more.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/03/2nGQd.jpg

I still pay like i pay before,even for weekends on suite room.

Note : weekends and weekdays is the same price for me but may not be applicable for others. So kindly please take note on this point.

To bros who knew about the pure breed Indo Chinese shops,please note the same group of girls from one of the shops has move from shop A to shop B,adding in "even more in quantity" combining the 2. Shop A no longer has indo Chinese.

Update : Optometrist shop in City Walk Mall did not close down at all.

Hehehe...too bad,i heard from this thread that its closed down :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/14/RpqDt.jpg

They are still kicking and alive,hehehe...maybe they might just be having some renovation previously.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/04/bm6y.jpg

Not applicable for weekends and public holiday and has no fix validity officially. They gave me up to 3 months to use it tho (which was a request by me). I plan to use it during CNY 2017,save me 630k.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/04/4Wa9k.jpg

Voucher say its ONLY valid for deluxe room on T and C,but picture shows Junior suite. I choose not to stay in deluxe room and they agree to my point of argument since all my trips,i stayed in their suite rooms almost all the time (but paying deluxe room price,hehehe...).

Novi resigned and a new manager has emerged.

Just sharing.

3.39am Batam time

BFOMF5
05-11-2016, 06:55 AM
Love to see this...http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23106/2310655470d7fe46b7950050d9b249c503fcb7e9.png

cashprice
05-11-2016, 09:22 AM
The Batam Food List

Batam Places to avoid :

Lots of good info in here,bro. Thx for yr sharing.

Heading to btm soon.

BFOMF5
05-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Few weeks ago...
Seen this at the taboo MLSFR location.

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23107/231071564f17ecaab2d5c0a973fe33bc7231ef61.jpg
last week after breakfast,just happened to passing by, saw they oopening spoken to the couple, learn that there are the same mgmt, due to poor bbusiness,they now only open during daytime.

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23107/231071658e9e47908959c1a4342a178accb266de.jpg

XXLCat
05-11-2016, 10:08 PM
Few weeks ago...
Seen this at the taboo MLSFR location.

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23107/231071564f17ecaab2d5c0a973fe33bc7231ef61.jpg

There are couple more around this cross road. To me the one close to Kyeza is not too bad.

donut12345
06-11-2016, 08:46 AM
Can any bros please share information on how i can get local sim card + local data for usage in batam?

I recall reading some posts in the thread on the topic. But cant seem to find it now.

hawkeye007
06-11-2016, 09:03 AM
Can any bros please share information on how i can get local sim card + local data for usage in batam?

I recall reading some posts in the thread on the topic. But cant seem to find it now.

Apart from massage shops, moneychangers & cewek joints, places selling local SIM cards are the next most plentiful in Batam.

If u're coming in via Harborbay, there are several shops around that area. Otherwise, there are literally hundreds of shops selling SIM cards within the Nagoya area.

mygirly
06-11-2016, 11:26 AM

The ferry terminals itself have such shops.
Price wise may not be that good tho.
But if u needed data quickly, the difference isn't much I must say.

mygirly
06-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Weather in Batam now is great. Kinda gloomy but nice for me and my gf to roam around in a scooter..lol

mygirly
06-11-2016, 11:46 AM
It could be a Star cruise is moving out/in of Harbour Front harbour or the passport scanner broke down.

Its a weekend and beginning of the month,remember to book your return ticket back to Sillypore upon arrival.

Tks for the reminder bronono.
Thats one thing I will surely do even I usually return on a Monday morning ferry to SG.

tomcat007
06-11-2016, 06:42 PM

Bookmark for later reply.

XXLCat
06-11-2016, 07:24 PM
orh...so he means May choice as in Mei choice (没 choice in chi)... :p

I nearly catch no ball...lol

Haha, that's right. Current situation is no choice at all... lol

iicycold
07-11-2016, 12:01 AM
New flooring on the newly renovated rooms cost 630k for suite room and 490k for deluxe,its new price is 30k extra. Weekend may need to add another 50k more.

Oh,they increase their rm charge? :confused:

Black Page
07-11-2016, 01:30 AM

Last time, I used a LTE mobile hotspot with local SIM. Unbeatable! I was always online, and with high speed, with my regular phone with my original SIM card.

BFOMF5
07-11-2016, 04:48 AM
Apart from massage shops, moneychangers & cewek joints, places selling local SIM cards are the next most plentiful in Batam.

If u're coming in via Harborbay, there are several shops around that area. Otherwise, there are literally hundreds of shops selling SIM cards within the Nagoya area.
Haha
A pak also set up stall in fFront of Hengky cofee shop.....

Is every where.
And U ll spoil for choose.:)

nameless00
07-11-2016, 09:37 AM
I have a noob question. If I fixed a return ferry timing, can I just show up at the ferry terminal if I decide last minute to catch an earlier ferry back to Singapore?

Naka_Timo
07-11-2016, 10:49 AM
I have a noob question. If I fixed a return ferry timing, can I just show up at the ferry terminal if I decide last minute to catch an earlier ferry back to Singapore?

Can, that will also depend if they still have any early tickets for you.

newyorker88
07-11-2016, 11:18 AM

Thats true, in Batam/jakarta, these PRCs price themselves as if their CB is made of GOLD. Where in Singapore, they are cheap. Supply n demand.

If you want PRCs, stick to where demand is low.

tomcat007
07-11-2016, 11:21 AM
or, in another words, where supply is in excess.

tomcat007
07-11-2016, 11:24 AM
Can, that will also depend if they still have any early tickets for you.

Please educate me..

I know if at Batam end, I can just change timing as long as there is seat and there will be no charge.

Iirc, there used to be a $5 charge (maybe during Wavemaster time when they still sail to HBB), is there such a charge note for changing timing?

nono1973
07-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the reply on Keyzha. Yup, if the packages are the same as their sister so shop at hbb and penuin area, then their price is now 700/800k already. That includes a fj though... I still go to their penuin branch due to over of my regular still there. Do they still have the loyalty card thingy? I don't recall being given one..

700k/800k,you could get twice the fun/girls in most of the any other massage shop in Batam and yet inclusive of twice the special services,hehehe...

Lol... everytime go w u sure to pay lower price frm girls to massage to moneychanger shp to food,but wen i go alone always hav to pay a higher price.

That one i really cannot explain,i remember asking you to bargain and i do it in a less formal and yet friendly way. Or maybe you just have a hard-to-remember face? Hehehe...and they dont remember you.

I dont fix myself to one type of bargaining technique tho.

During bargaining I always bring out a comparison...and what I did was, "i come to this MP before,the girls gave me xx price" ,"next door MP and xxx MP also give this price" etc etc...or "i 1st time come Batam,my friend tells me 100k hj and 200k fj...",hehehe...the whole conversation is entirely up to your comfortability and character. There are other techniques of course,just find one that best suit you as everyone is different.

I really cannot forget tat time,go with u i pay 900k/1 mil in Happy8,u never go onli the price for the same girl becm 1.2-1.3 mil. I keep telling mami i book her b4 at 1 mil but she just wn't bulge & insist max is 1.2 mil.

The only explanation i can think of is that you might have rely on the taxi driver too much and/or you might have gone there during weekends/public holiday eve.

It's like becming go with no driver hav to pay higher than go with driver...

Well,next time i try to make time to go with you again. I will show you my 'other' taxi driver/s and how to play my RPG game with them,hehehe...again,thats if fate allows it.

I constantly keep them on their toes in my every trip but they do at times have the tendency to chop my friends when I am not around.

Let me repeat again,most taxi drivers in batam were some of the least reliable people in Batam.

Tat explains y all the precaution to share openly nw which is good for ppl who r nt new to btm,but tat wn't do much good for newbies. The ultimate victims wil still b newbies bcos of those 'spoilt eggs'.

While i tends to stand more on the side of newbies to look at things so they can benefit,'they' the newbies have the tendency to forget that they only have 1 dick. They do not need to pick up too much to help make their choices even harder.I dont go Batam to choose "wife" becos...

妻不如妾,妾不如妓,妓不如偷,偷不如 偷不着。。。
A concubine is better than a wife, a prostitute is better than a concubine
(the choices is so clear above isn't it? Hehehe... *my own perspective*)

I hope you didnt mean i am hiding something,becos nothing was really being hidden in anyway except the part that i dont elaborate on my key findings. Every secret joint or good places (even the better girls) i been to were all written on my summaries and guides,you just have to read them and try to understand. Cannot understand? Read them again. Still cannot understand? Read them again and again and again. Its like my Batam diary,hehehe...my RPG walk through in Batam.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/07/VDXJn.jpg

Go to Batam to dwell in those potential places i have been to,spent some money and time on them,dirty my hands a bit ,preferably with a small group of friends who are also willing to dirtied their hands a little.

And i hope you wont be suggesting i will simplify my words next to help others who's hands are very clean,havent spend time and money at all to easily understand what i have written? Hehehe...however i am contended that i am still able to help in some basic ways (example, my Batam beginner walkthrough guide (http://hive.gl/batambeginnerguide).

Once they knew how to "start fishing",to try to catch the big or small fish or to try to catch the big/small prawns or the lobsters, its entirely their choice to make. But they 1st have to learn how/where to "fish" in a different water. Every men has a "Rod" and he may even be very good with it but not every rod is suitable for every water. Eg, a "Rod" suitable to catch fishes in "China Sea" may not be suitable to catch fishes in Barelang.

i notice bro Nono's newbie grp trips has stopped for a while & sm 'measures' were taken but dnt knw if its for yr stated reason,tat part i cnt be sure. Mayb i'm jus being paranoid.

My group trips were still around and has not stopped,just not so much for newbies in this forum. I have 'grown' in my batam expedition over time,and i also need to be fed more "nutritiously better knowledge" too. Just like one cannot forever be studying in Kindergarden/Pre-school and dont progress thereafter.

I need to grow.

Make love w btm cewek,not war in a sex forum...bickering's onli meant 4 the small minded,tiny dick sissy kids who cannot get their dick up @ all.

A gentle reminder :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/23/TxBWu.jpg

Refer to page 1 :

PigletDiDi
07-11-2016, 01:47 PM
anyone interested this Thursday 10 , 2d1n

iicycold
07-11-2016, 03:02 PM
They mainly know the surface (regarding the secret joint list) and not be independent enough to look for the real/new goodies anyway. When I brought you to my secret joints for the 1st few times,you also didn't know it is the "place",right?

sound like sm chi drama series, where's yr 九阴真经 & 九阳神功 book hidden? 张三丰 only learned 1/4 of the 九阳神功 aldy veri powerful... ;)

Where do you think the 700k to 900k overnight SYT or SSYT and those indo Chinese comes from? (bring you there also you may not catch the ball,hehehe...and don't expect me to bring the 'ball' right to your table)

i udstd wat u mean here la..i no need to spood feed me de. Like u say,i onli hav a dick,yr shared info aldy enuff 2 keep me gng 4 a veri long time.

Hint : Share more to earn credibility (that way, I earned people's trust so they also feel safe to share their secret hideout with me), dwell in a place long enough and dig in with your bare hands, you will get to 'catch them all',hehehe... (I kept my words like a man too)

1 stick easy broken,put many sticks together,nt easy broken.

Don't bother too much. I know why I am here for,hehehe...just like you know why you are here. Stay focus!

Refer to page one please :

The link above will serve as a guideline to most booking joints in Batam except KupuKupu,Link,Sri Kandy,Hawaii...but that part can still be covered by reading my latest 32nd Batam Trip Summary (https://hive.am/32ndtrip).

Hope that helps.

Yes,yes...stay focus & nt get distracted...lol.

Hehehe...look like you are applying the below 2 theory well...in short,it means...

1. Don't be stubborn

How true.....

tomcat007
07-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Actually, there's isn't really much secrets in catching ask these gems. Three places that I got my very good bookings, everyone know the places. The six joints at Utama area, the 2 joints near Hana Hotel etc are joints that everyone (out most here) know about. It's how you are willing to spend time to build relationship with the papis & mamis that enables you to dig out the gems. These are the sort of things that can't be taught easily.

I'm an IT person, ie I prefer to deal with ONEs any ZEROs than human. And if I can learn all these, I'm sure most of you Casanovas out here can. Try not to target going to 8/9/10 joints reach day. Target 4-5 max. Then you get to spend more time each joints. Afterall, if you are newbie (or not seasoned cheongster) in Batam, the more joints you go, the more you're going to be overwhelmed by the choices.

Now, most days, when I'm there, I only go 2-3 joints and I get my girl. And if you look at my profile pic, those are the type that I go for. Delicious right?

Black Page
07-11-2016, 09:11 PM
And if you look at my profile pic, those are the type that I go for. Delicious right?
We share the same taste

BFOMF5
07-11-2016, 09:53 PM
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/03/2nGQd.jpg

Notice the white foot print on the Wood flooring..
Does it not footwear allow? :confused:

BFOMF5
07-11-2016, 10:00 PM
No prob for sindo at skp n btm
I experienced b4 at both terminals.

lee123
07-11-2016, 10:27 PM
hi, anyone plan to go this sunday 13nov? pm me thx

Leoric
07-11-2016, 11:44 PM

No,i don't think it means no footwear allowed,just a kind of deco. Or could it means Nono left his footprints in those rooms he stayed in? :D

ilikehottie
08-11-2016, 12:04 AM
Hi, thinking to go for my Virgin batam trip soon. Heard better get a taxi driver. Any good driver contact to share? Is buying an Indonesia sim card necessary and where ? Thanks!

nono1973
08-11-2016, 12:11 AM
Brief FR on my concluded trip

Went on a solo trip this time round, taking the afternoon ferry over and since it was raining I had to take a cab instead of my usual ojek. Before the trip I had gone online to grab a deluxe room at Biz Hotel for 2 nights so the moment I checked in I dropped my bags, changed my money (rates have gone to hell guys at 9340 :eek:) and went out to explore.

Whatever goes down must comes back up,hehehe...but when? ;)

I do constantly keep a look out on the exchange rate,whether its going up or down,hehehe...

Time now was near 3pm and first place I popped by was Sri Kandy but unfortunately, the only girls remaining I would rate them 6 at best and there were probably only 5-8 girls left. Decided to head to kupu2 instead and they had around 10 girls here. Took a slim, long haired SYT (later found out she's about 21) at 1.2m after bargaining with the papi and told him to send her over after dinner while I went ahead to do my stuff.

Kupukupu, and negotiating with a Papi,hmm....

Proceeded to relax and release at the Princess Massage located just nearby. I liked my massage girl's voice better than her figure lol (likely given birth before, not fat but a little meaty), since she had those cute sounding voice. Anyway now that I was done with that I had a short rest before catching Jack Reacher. 3.5 bucks for a typical Tom Cruise action movie, nothing to complain about and worth my every buck.

I am looking out for :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGIvRcpyhQg

...which is coming somewhere around Nov or beginning of Dec. Dont think this movie is gonna make me go dozing tho,hehehe...

Anyway I headed back to my room in time for my girl, and I think I over-exhausted myself that night cos next day I felt a little tired. I would rate this girl's service as my top 3 so far, overall decent GFE plus decent looks and could give a reasonable bj. She's from Jakarta(?) and here for a few months now, thankfully she didnt give me any problems or anything the whole night as I was worried she might have the princess syndrome. Tipped her the next morning and she left before breakfast.

Looks like you had a good catch for this trip. Congrats!

I'm skeptical on Jakarta girls tho. Sometime they can be really good,sometime...no. It really depends.

Soon it was the final day and since I was recharged, I went over to Beautiful Massage for one final release before heading back. Chose a short but decent looking lady (shld be in her late 20s, or early 30s). I knew I had picked the right one the moment she appeared and had those young milfy CFM looks. Did what I had to and finally checked out at 1pm to head back.

Sounds like a shoot till you drop trip on this one. :D

After thoughts

This trip was pretty much slow paced (except for the first night :o), just the way I liked. Overall I would easily rate it an 8/10 since I got a decent girl, watched the movies I wanted and ate the things I craved for. Only pity was I didn't get to really explore more of the joints and to have some drinks at night.

Its always good to go slow and steady in Batam,if you spend most time bonking,you likely end up with lesser time exploring,vice versa. If the choice of exploring more versus to be given a chance to fire off were lay on the round table, what will be your choice?

I will choose to be able to fire off if i get the right girl. I often remind myself,i am only born with one dick,hehehe...and batam is a place where i find that having only one dick seems never enough,hehehe...

I must say it's so much better to head over on a Fri than a Sat, if not for the rain I might have cleared customs and arrived at the hotel maybe 30mins from ferry's arrival. Next trip might check out some spa/sauna type of establishment just to relax and tcss so have to hunt for the quiet ones. Also didn't get a chance to visit the temples so have to do so next time.

Looking forward to your next trip's FR and may your next Batam trip,be better than this time round. Slow down,relax yourself is the way to go in a place where pace were much slower.

Sincerely thank you for sharing.

Cheers!

BFOMF5
08-11-2016, 06:19 AM
No,i don't think it means no footwear allowed,just a kind of deco. Or could it means Nono left his footprints in those rooms he stayed in? :D
Or....
Nude fr head to toe:)

Wdydx
08-11-2016, 09:21 AM
Actually, there's isn't really much secrets in catching ask these gems. Three places that I got my very good bookings, everyone know the places. The six joints at Utama area, the 2 joints near Hana Hotel etc are joints that everyone (out most here) know about. It's how you are willing to spend time to build relationship with the papis & mamis that enables you to dig out the gems. These are the sort of things that can't be taught easily.

Well well said!

mygirly
08-11-2016, 09:25 AM

It's not wooden floor. It's ceramic plank tiles. The foot print is just vinyl decorative sticker.
Will come off over time.

BFOMF5
08-11-2016, 01:53 PM
It's not wooden floor. It's ceramic plank tiles. The foot print is just vinyl decorative sticker.
Will come off over time.
Aiya OM eyesight no good, tonight I go batam.
See if nono's regular spectacle shop still open or not.
Need to make a pair of new one.
Don't know if I bring up nono's name they will give me special discount or not. :D

BFOMF5
08-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Tonight going standby at btm. See if my Balai kaki are going tomorrow. If yes I'll hop over.

Nulgath
08-11-2016, 03:28 PM

1. Don't be stubborn

Well said!

I notice u often stand in another person's angle of view to look at things & from this part,i'm kind of sure u will also be looking from yr girl's view,the okt's view,the forumer's view etc.

The moment u took out yr own fixed definition of right & wrong when u are looking thru their viewpoints it'll gives u a much clearer picture,from thereon u then do wonders. ;)

Something i observed in yr past postings. :p

Took me a while to read (& understand).

https://upload.vstanced.com/images/2016/11/08/OWN.jpg

Have a good day

fde83
08-11-2016, 07:25 PM
I just reach batam gonna be here till this friday. Looks like 40k from hbb to formosa is possible. I dont have to walk till outside. Only 1 reject and the 2nd supir i got 40k. Reach formosa and walk across to have my idr change.rate from counter shows 9250 but got exchange to 9350 (not good thou). Now gonna walk to my regular hotel soon and check in (not formosa). Lucky my regular hotel near 4 joints (berry, the link, happy & memory) but may just go to 2 joints. Depends on cewek selections.

Till later then

iicycold
08-11-2016, 07:50 PM
I just reach batam gonna be here till this friday. Looks like 40k from hbb to formosa is possible.

40k frm hb 2 formosa has all along been EASILY possible as 2 date & without the need 2 walk outside. 30k wld be a challenge then but wld b made easier 2 achieve if u walk out. Most were jus too lazy 2 bargain.

Btw,today rate is 9400 opp formosa hotel @ 4pm+. ;)

(nono's reg shp)

Lucky my regular hotel near 4 joints (berry, the link, happy & memory) but may just go to 2 joints. Depends on cewek selections.

at tis hr,onli the ktv bking joint is worth the time.

fde83
08-11-2016, 08:04 PM
at tis hr,onli the ktv bking joint is worth the time.

Nahh... im going solo.

nameless00
08-11-2016, 08:41 PM
Is there any dress code for pubs and discos? Will be going in shorts and slippers. Should I bring along a pair of shoes?

SoGoodAh
08-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Is there any dress code for pubs and discos? Will be going in shorts and slippers. Should I bring along a pair of shoes?

Shoes with jeans is recommended. The last time i went, the bouncers didn't let me in as i was wearing shorts and slippers. Ended up giving them "admission fee"

Not sure if it's still the same or not now. Maybe bros whose been there recently can help.

PowerBenz
08-11-2016, 11:23 PM
Reached harbourfont at 8.30am to meet brother piglet and his two from to batam.We are so lucky that we got the majestic 7 ferry which is a new ferry and is very comfortable.Reached batam bro piglet suggest we took the blue angkot from batam centre to nagoya.Reached nagoya changed money at rate 9260..Not a very good rate..After changing money head to a coffeeshop opposite formosa for lunch..After that check in hotel and start our visiting to joints..Our first stop is new berry because we are staying at hana hotel..The okt coded his price at 1.6m for his syt..2nd stop happy 8 and at happy 8 saw a very beautiful syt mummy said 1.2m for the syt but saw her with hp on hand so decided not to take her..Head down to indah 2 and the selection there is not much..Enter MM the OKT take very arrogantly saying that girls are all the same two ball and hole no need choose so pretty one.As i think is joint all fat and milf tats why he said that and we decided not to take his girl...After that head down to bunga only few a few girls,Kupu2 is the same as well...Been looking for kris kandy joint and finally we found it..The kris kandy mummy is so chio till many pple asking that can we book her anot..hahaha...Kris kandy girls really not bad..Took a ssyt 22 years old there and this girl name lia..After taking this girl out went to nagoya got lunch and she said that its her friend birthday and want to go to the pub named dragon which is near to barilang hotel... After bring her to the pub she refused to leave and keep saying after 12am then willing to go..I must say sorry to the bros that went to the pub for delaying your trip there..We just leave her at the pub and we shop around to other pub and pick her up after 12am..I think this must be her trick to cook up a story that her friend birthday and bring us to the pub to spent money buying drinks and beer at the pub.After going back to the hotel we had our first round and she is very horny and wet...during 4am had the 2nd round and around 8am she left..This is my 2nd timing book from jont as my first time booking exprience is not so good..Last but not least thank you bro piglet for leading the ways to all the 8 joints and bro bk for the pub explore...HAd a great time there

PowerBenz
08-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Any bro travelling on this sat???

Black Page
09-11-2016, 01:46 AM

Even if bouncers let you in, all decent ladies will not consider you well. Dress casual, but not as for going to a beach.

XXLCat
09-11-2016, 02:03 AM
I just reach batam gonna be here till this friday. Looks like 40k from hbb to formosa is possible. I dont have to walk till outside. Only 1 reject and the 2nd supir i got 40k. Reach formosa and walk across to have my idr change.rate from counter shows 9250 but got exchange to 9350 (not good thou). Now gonna walk to my regular hotel soon and check in (not formosa). Lucky my regular hotel near 4 joints (berry, the link, happy & memory) but may just go to 2 joints. Depends on cewek selections.

Till later then

Hi bro, can you help to check whether Memory already closed? For recent 2 trips I found there was a "closed" sign on its door. Don't know if it was real or not...

fde83
09-11-2016, 02:04 AM
Slippers is fine. Im going to Newton in about 30 mins wearing one but shorts is a no no.

fde83
09-11-2016, 02:11 AM
Hi bro, can you help to check whether Memory already closed? For recent 2 trips I found there was a "closed" sign on its door. Don't know if it was real or not...

Hey bro, just saw your message. Will check it out tomorrow since its just behind the hotel i stay. Didnt went to memory earlier, just happy and berry. Its true what the other bro were saying, (in case some bros dont believe what he was saying and since im in batam now i can say its true what he mention) at that time not much choices. I went alone saw a few customers and none from happy nor berry took any gals.

Black Page
09-11-2016, 03:24 AM
Even if bouncers let you in, all decent ladies will not consider you well. Dress casual, but not as for going to a beach.

I must specify this applies to "pubs", not to discos, where anything goes and, anyway, it is too dark to notice how one is dressed.
However, I never saw anyone with shorts in a disco! (except girls). Hard to imagine that. :eek:

Slippers is fine. Im going to Newton in about 30 mins wearing one but shorts is a no no.
A NO-NO definitely. It's not a beach. For slippers, I don't recommend them either, because it is not a swimming pool. The place is crowded and someone could jump on feet.

fde83
09-11-2016, 07:25 AM
A NO-NO definitely. It's not a beach. For slippers, I don't recommend them either, because it is not a swimming pool. The place is crowded and someone could jump on feet.

Nope no one step on my feet

nono1973
09-11-2016, 08:56 AM
I should be in Batam again this weekend, if everything goes to my plan. It's a little bit out of my control though and I hate it!!

I didn't like being out-of-control either. I like being in control of my own situation and to able to do that,i often has remedies for most not-so-good situation if i ever encounter one. Better still is not have to be in those situation so precautions were often taken beforehand.

At the rate I'm going, I should really be looking to rent a kost soon, which is what I had in my plan with my motor-riding babe this coming weekend.

hmm...

The "problem" of Batam is that there are way too many girls who made me feel flying above clouds, who make me (us) think "she is special, not like others".

Raising both my hands to agree with your statement,hehehe... :D

Its been a long time since i experienced what u had after the NB gal left.

There are at least 3 more of the similar quality girls in the previous place where you found her. Bring back the mode (not mood) like when you 1st touch down to Batam, and seeking for the similar quality should not be a problem.

If fate allows, i look forward to bring you there for those OWE girls.

Cheers!

Just ignore me, feeling vexed from work. Just like entering a boxing ring with hands tied behind. Bleh....

Hence I exercise self control. Why am I going to Batam at an average of once a month basis? Hehehe...well,i guess everyone is different. I just don't like to see myself getting addicted nor cant live w/o a certain person/place/situation. But that's just me,and I am constantly wary of...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/26/KFNf.jpg

...becos I don't like to lose control.

Very ironically isn't it? While i may exercise self-control, yet didn't like be controlled by self...hehehe...this is something no one could avoid ,but the least I could do? Keep them in checks and control.

Yes, i think my words above sounds hypocritical. I probably think too much too.

The very basic true is that there are a lot of very good persons also among ladies working at joints. Yes, some sharks, some girls hardened by this work, who are ready to take advantage of you as many took advantage of them before, but also many good ladies with kids to sustain, honest and sweet. I met a lot of good humanity in Batam.

Cant agree more. I read in a recent news articles that Indonesians were rank number 2 as being the most generous people in the world by a Gall Up poll.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/26/zQlM.jpg

If a girl tries to talk to me in Nagoya Hill, 90% of the times I must just watch out.

Interesting...hehehe...

nono1973
09-11-2016, 11:20 AM
Hi bro, can you help to check whether Memory already closed?

Paid a visit on Oct to Memory for my 33rd Trip (https://hive.am/33trip) (as written on my most recent summary) and the most recent time was in the beginning of Nov. In between those dates,i heard from friends that there was a raid. You might have been there just after the raid. It is still in business as far as I see it but no more than 10 girls to choose from on both times.

Most of their girls there were like those in MM,and were often 'head-shakers' by night. I am guessing its probably why the raid.

Hope that helps answer your query.

Cheers!

sadsky18
09-11-2016, 03:36 PM
sorry , post wrongly .

lee123
09-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Any bro travelling on this sat???

hi, i may go on sunday, back monday

badboys
09-11-2016, 11:09 PM
I must specify this applies to "pubs", not to discos, where anything goes and, anyway, it is too dark to notice how one is dressed.
However, I never saw anyone with shorts in a disco! (except girls). Hard to imagine that. :eek:

Bro up you back 9 points.

nameless00
09-11-2016, 11:26 PM
Just reached Batam this evening. First time travelling alone and here's a short FR so far.

Took the advice here and went to confirm my return ferry timing. Then went out to take a taxi. Too lazy to bargain and paid 50k for the ride to Nagoya Hill. Checked in hotel then walked 10 mins to Formosa to change money. Felt kinda silly walking so far but am more comfortable changing money there than at Nagoya Shopping Mall. Anyway changed at 9400 so wasn't that good either.

Since it's now too late to go booking joints, I decided to check out Delta spa. I know this could be a tourist trap, but some bros recommended that I at least try once. So I went and got the full hot stone package at 830k. Massage was so so and the hot stones were not that special. Then come the hj which was disappointing. Wanted to touch but was quoted a price of 500k. I flatly refused, even when she lowered the price to 200k. And the hj was quite painful. Damn, now I'm regretting.

Back in hotel now to rest a bit. Maybe heading out to chill a little at Noname or some other pubs. Feeling quite tired so will come back for early rest if nothing happening. That's my FR so far.

Massage session at Delta Spa.
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 3/10 (painful!)
AR: cannot

After the session, she did shower me thoroughly but I already damn no mood by then.

Black Page
09-11-2016, 11:36 PM
Since it's now too late to go booking joints, I decided to check out Delta spa. I know this could be a tourist trap, but some bros recommended that I at least try once.
Thanks for your report. It will be useful to many. (we read few reports of failures, but they are more useful than reports of success)

So I went and got the full hot stone package at 830k. Massage was so so and the hot stones were not that special. Then come the hj which was disappointing. .... And the hj was quite painful.
Was it done with the stones?

nameless00
10-11-2016, 01:49 AM
Thanks for your report. It will be useful to many. (we read few reports of failures, but they are more useful than reports of success)

Was it done with the stones?

Hahaha the hj was certainly not done with the stones. It was painful because the gal was very rough and used strength. And I took so long to cum because I could not touch her. In the end, she resorted to sucking my nip to make me cum, but the damage was already done.:(

nameless00
10-11-2016, 01:57 AM
Anyway second part to complete the story for the day.

After Delta Spa, I decided to go to NED to take a look. Went to Harmoni Hotel to check out Noname. When I reached the hotel, I went into a bar with live band but only a few people were around. Order beer and the waitress requested to sit with me. I said ok.

After chatting with her, lo and behold I realised that I was not in Noname! It was actually the hotel bar with no signage, and I thought that's why it's called Noname! Anyway she was quite nice and so I couldn't refused her when she asked me to buy her a drink. Ended up paying 150k for both my drink and hers.

After finishing my drink, I said goodbye and went to check out the real Noname. Other than the band and a few tables, it was pretty empty so I didn't stay. Went out to check out a few other bars including one called Foreplay with sexy dancing ladies. They were not very pretty and again the crowd was thin, so I decided to call it a day and went back to hotel.

So that's the end of my 1/2 day in Batam. Hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

XXLCat
10-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Paid a visit on Oct to Memory for my 33rd Trip (https://hive.am/33trip) (as written on my most recent summary) and the most recent time was in the beginning of Nov. In between those dates,i heard from friends that there was a raid. You might have been there just after the raid. It is still in business as far as I see it but no more than 10 girls to choose from on both times.

Most of their girls there were like those in MM,and were often 'head-shakers' by night. I am guessing its probably why the raid.

Hope that helps answer your query.

Cheers!

Wow..... no wonder it was labeled as closed when I was there. Thanks for the information bro Nono. Your trip summary is again so informative and helpful...

Hope memory will reopen again when bro fed83 check it out, otherwise we will have one less choice in this wonderful land

nono1973
10-11-2016, 10:16 AM
I planning to bring my gf to Batam in Nov. Is it advisable to stay at Formosa for 2d1n weekend trip?

If you plan to stay in Formosa Hotel,Nagoya Spa and Massage is just about 2 mins walk away. I don't like crowd,so that place is often my 1st choice whenever I bring relatives or gf to Batam.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/26/ZWbwa.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/26/wb5UC.jpg

Shopping and movie at Nagoya Hill Mall is near too (refer to Map above),so I don't need to elaborate more.

During the day,if you really have nothing to do,can also go Alishan Family KTV too,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/26/BJzo6.jpg

Hope that helps.

*I quote-locked most photos to prevent others from quoting my whole long post.

** I apologize if this reply came too late.

nono1973
10-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Planning to bring her to shop Nagoya Mall, catch a movie and both enjoy a clean spa. Any good clean spa to recommend? Any other places to recommend for a couple?

Alternatively,i would suggest KTM Resort near Sekupang...but for your itinerary of shopping ,you may need to travel about 25mins by taxi. If I don't remember wrong,KTM resort do offer 2 free shuttle service a day from their resort to most major shopping malls for their guest/s,so come back to resort you still have to had your own transport. Please double check with them via email becos the last time I was there was more than a year ago.

Why do I suggest KTM resort? It was becos they have just renovated their resort and it gives a romantic peaceful feel the last time I was there. Its near the seaside,also have KTV,a nice pool and a spa (Spa Villa).

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/26/R9NkG.jpg

Located on the beachfront, KTM Resort Batam offers views of the Singapore skyline. It an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. Free WiFi access as well as parking are available.

Each Balinese-style room at KTM Resort features a flat-screen TV, minibar, and an attached private bathroom.

The restaurant at KTM Batam features seafood specialities with a sea view. Barbecue facilities are available.

Guests may indulge in relaxing massages at the on-site spa overlooking the ocean, or enjoy a range of fun activities like billiards, karaoke, BBQ, mahjong, and card games. An array of water sports activities are available on the premises everyday except Tuesday.

The KTM Resort is 5 minutes’ drive from Sekupang Ferry Terminal Batam and 25 minutes’ drive from Nagoya.

Imagine you are in the spa at KTM resort with your girl...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/26/DteFa.jpg
The girl on the above photo not include inside Spa package hor,hehehe...

...and if I don't remember wrong,you can do fishing there too. So in this resort,you actually can have a full day of activities with your girl, except shopping and movie.

Just a suggestion.

In Colombia they say "LLevar lenha al monte" (that is: bring wood up to the mountain). In my country they say "Bring a sandwich to a fine cuisine restaurant". The concept is clear...
Good luck.

In Singapore,Malaysia,Taiwan and China...there's a saying,"Knowing the mountain has Tigers,we will continue go up there" 明知山有虎,偏向虎山行。

My version of bringing my gf to a female massage in a clean massage parlor environment,drop her a 4 to 5 hour massage package that covers her from her head to her toes at less than S$100,and what do i do with the rest of my time? i go 'eat' something else somewhere...hehehe...and MOST importantly,i have to be back within the given time frame.

Alternatively,if chances allow...having happy-ending while my gf is is within distance can be quite exciting too,hehehe... *personal preference*

Don't stay in Nagoya. Stay away from temptations. If you can afford it, stay in Nongsa. Lovely place for a couple in love.

Nongsa is another good place,just that it may cost more. If there are 2 couples,it would work just right after dividing the cost.

Quite a handful of options around Nongsa area :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/26/X4R6K.png

BFOMF5
10-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Wow..... no wonder it was labeled as closed when I was there. Thanks for the information bro Nono. Your trip summary is again so informative and helpful...

Hope memory will reopen again when bro fed83 check it out, otherwise we will have one less choice in this wonderful land
Because of this
https://youtu.be/T8cWM083cwQ
start Fr around 15 minutes of this clip...
Ill see some familiar faces

nyquist
10-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Because of this

Its NB. The girls outfit , Ah Txx and blurred faces gave it away..

nono1973
10-11-2016, 04:15 PM

Please allow me to assist in putting up the video on board...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8cWM083cwQ

Oh my god, familiar faces? :eek:

I believe the below is what you wish for us to see...

http://www.uploadphoto.nu/images/2016/11/09/AxeRkoJ_-_Imgur.gif

I am only guessing as i dont understand the language from the video.

fde83
10-11-2016, 04:57 PM
That gal who was interview in the hotel (book from berry) her name is yuni price is 1.6mil (previously 1.5mil). Now no more working there. Went back kampung liao. Should have ask for ah tek autograph when i was there earlier when i was rubbing his belly. Also berry price went up another 100k. Looks like theres a couples of 1.6mil at berry

Btw when to memory at 1.30pm but it was close. Will try at night again to see if its open. There was a razia early last month point out from bronono. 1 new ktv/boking (own by a malaysian owner) was close which i shall not name (no point saying the name since its close. Due to this razia thats why it was close at memory that time.

11prince
10-11-2016, 08:41 PM
If you plan to stay in Formosa Hotel,Nagoya Spa and Massage is just about 2 mins walk away. I don't like crowd,so that place is often my 1st choice whenever I bring relatives or gf to Batam.

Shopping and movie at Nagoya Hill Mall is near too (refer to Map above),so I don't need to elaborate more.

During the day,if you really have nothing to do,can also go Alishan Family KTV too,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/26/BJzo6.jpg

Hope that helps.

*I quote-locked most photos to prevent others from quoting my whole long post.

** I apologize if this reply came too late.

Thanks for your advice. I have not bring my gf to Batam yet cos she is busy lol...

Black Page
10-11-2016, 10:51 PM
Because of this

Who said that there is nothing worth in Tanjung Uncang?? I only read negative comments about it here. In the video, I see something totally different :confused:
I must go to check personally

iicycold
10-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Why do I suggest KTM resort? It was becos they have just renovated their resort and it gives a romantic peaceful feel the last time I was there. Its near the seaside,also have KTV,a nice pool and a spa (Spa Villa).

Spa villa is at least 50% more costly than Nagoya spa & msg on spa package . :D

fde83
10-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Just came back from memory and sadly theres only 1 gal there. Looks like the raid has an effect and since the former boss of memory (senior bros can chime in if im wrong) when to hawaii and the raid, gals at memory is now at hawaii/more selection is available there.

I extend my stay till saturday and pre book a gal from sri kandy (my 1st time) hopefully it goes well

BFOMF5
11-11-2016, 03:25 AM
..The kris kandy mummy is so chio till many pple asking that can we book her anot..hahaha......
LAST nite . I WAS able sneaked out (go buy bakso)to drop by SK..
This was my 2nd time I step into SK.
Remember the 1st time I discovered SK was with my girl, and I was punished(not allowed to go balai) to extend her.:(

I was impressed by their system ...
When I walk in, someone activated a sort of alarm to
Get the girl alerted and more girl steaming out from the back.
And even more surprise..
Chio mm asking me how come I'm not with my regular.
I pondered how she know me....
Have a few words with her them she reveal they she was with nb.
She knows me and my regular.

she knows that I'm just doing "window shoping"
But she still did the assemble call.
And when I left.
I was surprised to hear all girl saying
"terima kasih" together.
This is my first experienced of this kind.
For Other joint I only see black faces.

Has Any bros experienced fr other joint?

AhPui8
11-11-2016, 05:08 AM
That gal who was interview in the hotel (book from berry) her name is yuni price is 1.6mil (previously 1.5mil)..

That is the outcome for not getting united to control the booking fees. The booking fees will rise and sing dollar will drop to 1 sgd to below 9000 rupiah.
Really like to see 1 sgd to 8000 rupiah. Will pray hard for it to happen.

fde83
11-11-2016, 11:19 AM
I dont how other guys do it but 7 shots for the last 3 days and im extremely tired, still got another gal from sri kandy coming in later. Phew!! Is an understament.

Not just sri kandy thou other joints also i have the same welcome and goodbyes but there are 1 or 2 occastions that i manage to get black faces. Espcially those joints that i went many time but never did i took their gals, it comes to a point where the papi is at boiling point or mami just saying why i long time never took her gals

Nulgath
11-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Tis is so well-said in tis 'situation',especially in places like btm 4 others who failed 2 undstd. ;)

Y pay more wen i can pay lesser? Y boycot wen i can pay the same less? :p

Pay more,any1 oso can do,& 2 pay less..not every1 has tat substance. :D

U hav put yr words just as well as nono, bro. I couldn't hav said it better.

The forum's title heading says it all , "God gave us a penis & a brain but not enough blood to use both at the same time."

Gathering the good ppl together,earning the lvl of trustworthiness in them & hav them working together towards the direction of the same good cause like wat nono & u did, were the rite thg to do.

Boycotting a place is the MOST stupidest suggestion without providing any other alternatives/back up plan to fall back on.

Thumbs up for yr words!

Wdydx
11-11-2016, 11:26 AM
I dont how other guys do it but 7 shots for the last 3 days and im extremely tired, still got another gal from sri kandy coming in later. Phew!! Is an understament.

Not just sri kandy thou other joints also i have the same welcome and goodbyes but there are 1 or 2 occastions that i manage to get black faces. Espcially those joints that i went many time but never did i took their gals, it comes to a point where the papi is at boiling point or mami just saying why i long time never took her gals

Haha, glad you have good time in Batam Bro. Is it possible you can share the booking damage or FJ damage if ST also.

Nulgath
11-11-2016, 11:29 AM
I dont how other guys do it but 7 shots for the last 3 days and im extremely tired,

U'll hav to find yr own ways to recover & not over exerting yrself too much. Did u walk too much? Did u eat & rest well? What's the best way to help u recover fast or rest better?

Only u know the answer bro.

nono1973
11-11-2016, 11:35 AM
That why I avoid bringing my cewet to BCS or Nagoya hill area.

Its also a no no for me to bring girls to mall/s,unless she rightfully deserve it.

And if she rightfully deserve it,i will set aside a budget for her shopping.

that my usual routine
But my round 1 is well before dinner.
Mostly b4 lunch.
If it is too late my round 2 would hv big problem

Round 3 usually pre dawn

For me,it really depends on the girl's service level and the situation of my trip. If I have friends with me,usually its 1 shot before dinner time,1 shot after dinner,one in the middle of night and one last in the morning.

If there is no friends with me,and if the girl service is good,2 shots before dinner and we dine inside room. After dinner go walk walk or a movie,back to room 3rd and 4th shots or in between 3rd and 4th,there may be a massage session for 2,to help revitalize both of us. Rest a little and maybe if stamina allows,halfway in the night,another shot and again if stamina allows,morning before she's off,one last good bye bonk.

Btw
It's ME.! who set the 3 rounds rule :D

Shh...don't tell anyone...1 round consist of 1 cum shot in the mouth and 1 shot fj,round 2 consist of cum shot on face/breast and 1 shot fj and round 3 consist of 1 cum on ass and 1 shot fj. Total 3 rounds...don't tell anyone this is from me har. :D

Hehehe...

I watch tis in btm aldy la

U shld r'ber tis song frm the comedy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnlPQ8BUKJE

Thx 4 postin the full movie out here,i dn't mind watchin 2 get a good laugh agn...lol

I find that how the director construct the storyline was quite good. The movie blended nicely into part 2 and part 1 of the previous movie that was nearly 20 years ago.

I wouldn't expect there will be 2 monkey kings in this movie,hehehe...the 6-ear-monkey king and the original monkey king,both were in it. Well worth my S$2.60 in Batam,hehehe...

base on readin his summary,i dn't tink his grp trip has stops. Mayb not 4 newbie. But if newbie plans 2 one step reach heaven by followin him,they're gng 2 be disappointed.

Bingo! They have the tendency to forget the newbie group main objective was to help them navigate Batam when they were to come on their own the next time round. That's why only the basics will be taught there and then,hehehe...and following a driver don't get to see what I REALLY physically see. (and I don't trust driver,remember? They are one of Batam most unreliable people,which I learned from this thread)

They din't read his itinerary properly the objective of the newbie grp trip.

Hence,no more next trip with me when they choose not to read 1st my itinerary & its T and C. I am sure no one would impart a more in-depth knowledge if the frequency is not there between 2 person when they go out together. In other word, cannot always I give and you take, yet you refuse to give...right? I am sure of all people, you should understand that better than I do,hehehe...

This is so true. One of the most important things that one should learn before any trip (for whatever purpose).
Sadly, it is also the most common mistake. Interestingly, not only on the East side of the world.

Cant agree more on this one.

BFOMF5
11-11-2016, 12:21 PM
Please allow me to assist in putting up the video on board...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8cWM083cwQ

Thanks for help to post it properly:)
Just realize that the u tube link no more working:(

fde83
11-11-2016, 01:34 PM
This vidoe have been taken out by youtube. Suck balls

iicycold
11-11-2016, 03:40 PM
If you ever have a chance meet up with bro Blackpage,bro Tomcat,bro Leo,bro NakaTimo, uncle Fishingman etc (there are many other bros) and/or the others and then get a chance to view the photos on the girls they bonked before in Batam via their hp,both of us might need to jump out of our hotel windows,hehehe... (many of them were not the regular conventional girls we seen in booking joint/MP/Spa)

*joking on the above regarding jumping out window*

U r just being modest in yr words...yr mani chosen girls also not bad de. :D

Not plentifuli would say ,but should not be too difficult to find them. Remember the few pure breed Indo Chinese i shown you before? And i am talking almost about this category :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/01/VHYjw.gif

or close to the below...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/11/01/BMwR.gif
(this girl above wasn't this pretty before her plastic surgery tho)

I'll be lookin fwd 2 u helping me find 1...lol

either 1 aso can...

If you cant find them,then the problem lies not with me,hehehe...just that when i tell bros like you here a certain "unlikely places" where gems that are usually priced at 1.2 million above that are selling at 700k to 900k CAN be found,they go there and couldnt find them,hehehe...well,maybe they forget i am talking about gems,and "gems" at a good price easily get snap up fast.

You cant even get a chance to see them at all as they were usually being pre-booked off in advance. That's why I have said,bring you there right to the place's door step,you also will miss out,hehehe....and good stuffs wont wait around just for you alone. Precision matters.

Quite an accurate assumption. ;)

fde83
11-11-2016, 04:43 PM
Never book a gal by the name of Eren from sri kandy. 23 years old. Fuck up atitude. Saw a bad sign when she right away plays her phone when inside hotel room. Ask for fuck and she right away lay on her bed asking me to service her so i lick her both of her nip then i ask her to service me, she reject me. So basically i pay 1.2mil is for me to service her. By this im piss, so i ask her to fuck off and call for mami for refund when to SK and since i lick her nips and mami SK didnt keep her promise i was charge 300k for licking both of her nips.

SK chio mami didnt kept her words the night before saying service no good just charge st but wats funny is i didnt even fark her so how is that consider st (only spent 1 hour with the cewek) So mami saying all that also bullshit. My last word to chio mami from SK is i pay 1.2mil is i service her and im farking a banana tree/pokok pisang and she just smile at me without any respond.

Go to my usally hunting place, berry and got my gal, now she lying beside me. Ok rant over.

PaulJ
11-11-2016, 05:37 PM
I know few girls that willing to do 3P anyone interested ?

donut12345
11-11-2016, 05:38 PM
Hi bros in batam thread,
Have a couple of quick questions. Hoping for advice.

1) Exchange rates are better in batam than singapore. Which shops in batam would you recommend to change sgd for idr?

2) I am thinking of exploring batam on a motorbike. Would you recommend it? Are there a lot of shops that rent out motorbikes.

nameless00
11-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Suffered similar fate as bro fde83. Booked a syt from Hawaii for 1.2m but she's only interested to watch TV. Cannot kiss or hug. When I tried to do the deed, she just lay there like a dead fish. Simply not interested at all.

Anyway sent her back and understand no refund. So just my luck.

tomcat007
11-11-2016, 07:07 PM
Why no refund? Usually they will charge you short time only. So, out if your 1.2juta, can get back at least 600k and maybe more.

Never desk with the chio mami at Sri Kandi, tried to force me even with no driver and on weekdays. When I don't see the Chinese speaking Mami, I jitao exit the joint.

cleyeo
11-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Hi bros in batam thread,
Have a couple of quick questions. Hoping for advice.

I am thinking of exploring batam on a motorbike. Would you recommend it? Are there a lot of shops that rent out motorbikes.

Bro,
I don't think you ride with your Singapore license. If I am not mistaken.

fde83
11-11-2016, 07:46 PM
Why no refund? Usually they will charge you short time only. So, out if your 1.2juta, can get back at least 600k and maybe more.

Never desk with the chio mami at Sri Kandi, tried to force me even with no driver and on weekdays. When I don't see the Chinese speaking Mami, I jitao exit the joint.

Bro, SK got partial refund but hawaii no refund. This bencong give me this bullshit story where bro nameless book her from morning and he pick her up in the afternoon thats like more than a few hours, then give me this bullshit story if cust do like this how he gonna run a business. I told him well next time u dont say ur gals service gd la, just come from kampung la. How to know service if wat u say is gd if we dont bring inside hotel. I also told him other places practise this. This bencong with damn sian face cant say anything else but kept saying cannot count as st cos bro nameless book her since morning. I also tell him, Hawaii open in the morning meh? Again give me the sian face this bencong.

So fellow bros who go Hawaii, just be carefull, dont believe what the papi, mami says service gd la. Next time prepare with this, if your gal no gd, i ask for refund. Have that in thier mind set 1st.

Maybe im not regular there thats why they can do this. Oh well all i can say is lesson learn.

For SK its my 1st time there and the chio mami at the kasir cant be trusted too. Again lesson learn for me. Not many bros will mention their bad experince here but hopefully with this, in the future fellow bro can prepare themselves went going to this 2 damn place.

Also bro tomcat you warning not to desk with the chio mami from SK to fellow bros here is kinda useless now when u sense something its not right with her ways earlier.

StarCity
11-11-2016, 08:24 PM
So fellow bros who go Hawaii, just be carefull, dont believe what the papi, mami says service gd la. Next time prepare with this, if your gal no gd, i ask for refund. Have that in thier mind set 1st.

Thx for yr sharing.

For SK its my 1st time there and the chio mami at the kasir cant be trusted too. Again lesson learn for me. Not many bros will mention their bad experince here but hopefully with this, in the future fellow bro can prepare themselves went going to this 2 damn place.

No OKT can be trusted from beginning of time but still smtime old bird being old bird in a mongering area,there's a tendency to underestimate em & overestimate ourselves.

Also bro tomcat you should have warn to fellow bros here about that chio mami from SK its kinda useless now u telling us that she force and you exit when you see her at SK everytime when u sense something its not right with her ways

He did,as below. I read it as an advise as well as a warning. Kupu2 papi is forceful,MM robert is forceful too,NB ah tek & ah meng is also just as forceful,it's up to one hw to handle em.

Sri Kandi: have a number of Mandarins speaking cewek, girls aged around early to mid 20s. My booking last night from here. I took her before, so was more aiming for performance than syt-ness. Try to approach the Mandarins speaking mami (小微). She more easy to nego. The other Javanese mami, more ngiao.

Just saying.

fde83
11-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Thanks bro for the clarification. Cudnt agreed with what u said. I took that back since it was an old post. Also those 4 papis that u mention does have thier own ways of being forceful.This trip for me start off with good experience follow by "got fark in the ass" in the middle and end off with a good experience at the end.

Thanks to all bros with thier kind advices. Peace

tomcat007
11-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Typo. Desk = deal.

Bro, read the post here with the intention to learn, not with the intention to clear unread posts. :)

If you look back at my post posting regarding SK, this is not the first time I've mentioned about the chio mami. I've always dealt with the Chinese speaking Mami cos since the days that SK was first mentioned here, I've taken girls from there. Even when it's 10pm plus on a rainy Friday where everywhere is full of girls, I took from this joint. Simply because most of the Chinese speaking girls from this joint are brought in by her and she's given me generous discount. Money talk lah. Furthermore, I've only gotten good service from girls I booked from here.

Unlike her, max discount I've received from the "chio mami" is 100k, with or without driver. I just smiled and exit the joint, even though my target or regular are there on several occasions.

I think I've been generous enough with info on the joints that I've booked good girls from. Twice, ssyts from Hawaii KTV. Once, young Chinese speaking milf from SK, once ssyt-100%gfe from Kupu2 (1.2juta though). And these are all my actual bookings. Only one I don't report is the recent 800k ssyt that I booked recently though. Anyway, she's probably going to be unbookable soon. I don't report on my friends booking cos I don't know the real scoop of the in room Svc.

Now, on getting refund. I did accompanied a bro back to Hawaii and got back refund. Initially, they wanted to charge short time of 500k. I got it reduced to 300k and got back 700k refund. That girl is also priced at 1.2. But, we negotiated the price to 1juta. Sweet petite girl who, unfortunately to my bro, is still under drug effect and couldn't work. Her smile can literally melt you.

So, it's not true that you can't get refund from noon-performing girls. Just shoot back to the bencong that if his girl is good in working, who would want to refund.

tomcat007
11-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Bro, SK got partial refund but hawaii no refund. This bencong give me this bullshit story where bro nameless book her from morning and he pick her up in the afternoon thats like more than a few hours, then give me this bullshit story if cust do like this how he gonna run a business.

Bro, I'm not trying to side with the papi here. Thing is, the girl is considered booked already and even though she did not go to the hotel until few hours later, you still have to consider that few hours as opportunity cost to the joint.

Now, if immediately the girl was brought to the hotel and she started giving princess problem, then by hook or by crook, I'll sure try to get some refund from the joint.

This time round, bro has a very weak case lah.

But, last 2 rupiah... Always get your first shot off on the girl. Once the girl is out of the joint, the minimum is charged short time. That is regardless if you licked her nipples, or suck her shit out of her ass. I'm partly lucky with the 300k refund cos I knew the papi (from GB) a long time plus the girl also maintained nothing took place in the room.

nameless00
11-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Bro, I'm not trying to side with the papi here. Thing is, the girl is considered booked already and even though she did not go to the hotel until free hours later, you still have to consider that few hours as opportunity cost to the joint.

Yeah I guess lesson learnt now. Kudos to bro fde83 who tried to get a refund for me. It's just my luck and I guess this is the school fees I have to pay to be smarter in future.

nono1973
11-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Amazing. I just hope your rounds last no more than 15-30 mins each, or I must seriously envy your physical capabilities.

Definitely more than 15 to 30 mins each time unless its a massage girl. Its all in the mind,depending on mood and the type of girls i am getting. The type of pussies plays an important role too,hehehe...

About me, in a night I am more keen to 1 round lasting 2 hours than 4 each lasting 15 minutes :D

And about me,i am more keen on one round lasting more than an hour each and at times 2 hours or more. A girl who are willing to enjoy the sexxions as much as I do is my type of girl (1 of my key enjoyment in Batam). I enjoy looking at them cumming again and again and again infinitely ,hehehe...those expressions were totally PRICELESS! (for me)

Good one! I think i know which girl u are referring to on this one.

I knew her since last year and yes,you are right on.

Her normal fj price is 500k after bargain, excluding massage.

She's not worth the 500k rupiah to me tho (i paid 350k to get the same as what the bule has). Her knife can be quite sharp in 'chopping' her customers but she knows well enough that I am regular,so maybe its a 'friend' price for me,hehehe...

Different travelers type. I'm more impromptu and, being solo, I have the luxury of deciding on the course of action that's most suitable to me. On walking to hotel, that's why I don't usually book hotel for my first night if I go Batam on late ferry. Worst come to worst, Harris Hotel is just next door. Ya, just like Pacific is just next door to Hbb too. And, slightly further is Hotel 01 & Harmoni One.

It would be an entire different game play staying so far out from my targeted location,hehehe...and do watch out for the haze,Taxi rally, labour protest etc and recently, the terrorist threat. It all happened there over the years when I started Batam.Massive jam that took hours and sometime most part of the day to clear.

Not forgetting the chopping of the passport would likely take a way longer time than i would expect.

Something i dont like to encounter (one of my greatest fear in Batam,the immigration custom).

There's no right or wrong MO, just what's most suitable to each individual.

Definitely.

For my case, MY most important issue is, Safety and Assurance. Moving forward,i could "attack",moving backward,i could "defend". 进可攻,退可守。Better still,my attack can become defensive,and my defending can also become an attack 攻守兼备.Notice i dont need to step out of hotel to get a girl.The girls can at times come to my room/hotel to let me choose,hehehe...

(i have to do what i am doing and continue to evolve,given the fact that I do not understand their language)

Hehehe...its all in the Sun Tzu art of war. Its my game,my strategy,my fun and thats me in batam. From the ferry terminal i drop myself off ,to the hotel i choose to stay in (and amount i pay),to how i look for my booking girls,to how much i am willing to pay and tip those girls,its all part of my game... i may not be always right in the views of others,but i can almost be sure that i am always right in my own way (note,i also learn from other's and my own mistakes).

Just like what suits you most is gonna be your BEST way.

Soon.. already told Riki to prepare my silver card when I check in on 5/11. Finally found someone amongst the new staff that I can depend on.

Congrats! And welcome to the club,hehehe...the next thing you know it,you will be in better control within the hotel boundary.

I may be suggesting them to come up with a platinum card for the future,hehehe...with or w/o the member card,i still get similar privilege. And as a matter of fact,the member card actually makes me spend more.

That's my question: is she aware about her sex tape?

Yes,she knew about the tape. I shown it to her few months back and she has long gotten over it (she was crying at 1st and no,not in my arms tho,hehehe..). She has now become smarter not to fall unto the same "trap" again, so as the rest of her other colleagues. An important lesson learned for them.

Long story...

If she knows, also the staff of Formosa knows.

I don't think most staffs knew (or at least the key people of the hotel dont). Since about 3 months ago,the Indonesia Gov has barred that site's IP from Indonesia ground and recently,the video was removed from its original site (I have tested). So unless those who knows how to bypass the site using VPN,otherwise they wouldn't have known. Most local Indonesians in Batam I knew werent IT literate enough to use a VPN....yet.

Having know the above, i believe the Indonesia authority do know 'something' but just cant be bothered much (unless something really nasty happens,eg someone died).

Please note that Formosa staff is the only who knows the real identity of this bandit, who has a famous web site where he sells the videos taken daily in Asia with hundreds of plain prostitutes, bar girls, semi-pros, or regular naive girls from malls, always taken with professional hidden cams (even in eyeglasses).

There are also other sites having other Indonesia girls being secretly video-ed w/o consent on Indonesia ground too, beside those you seen. Plenty of them,almost impossible to catch them all. But they can bar them all from the internet in Indonesia tho.

I believe the last thing they (bosses,staffs/ and victim/s etc) ever wanted is to get any police involved in this issue. That's according to what I hear from some of them.

Welcome to the 3rd world.