View Full Version : Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Transporter1
04-07-2019, 08:01 AM
KTV

I really really miss the KTV's in changping from a while ago, so I thought I would go the ktv here in batam. I am on my last day now here in batam, and I have been to 2 ktv here: Alishan, and M2. The cost for the whole night including tax and service fees and everything (except any tip) came out to roughly 1 mil for both places per night.
Initially I was extremely skeptical about the pricing, and had it explained to me countless times before I went in, as I thought that they would try to rip me off and the end price would be super high.
But no, I am extremely satisfied with the price I was charged and paid, and would easily do it again.
When I get around to writing a report I will elaborate more.
Going to get some breakfast now, and start packing up to catch the ferry to JB in a few hours.

Dex

m600
04-07-2019, 11:31 AM
Thanks! looking at the drink prices it seems on the high end for batam standards
[IMG]httIMG]

don't visit them, don't support them, don't spoil market. very soon they will lower down the rate man. It need everyone to keep the standard of the rate low not one person job. some of they're girls already do boking/ST online meaning the customer in they're KTV not enough that why they have no choice but to do ST/Boking. and the FL i saw doing Boking is under they're high quality range ( but to me she still normal not stunning enough) hopefully everyone gather up to keep batam standard for all the cheongster ya:p

Heil Hitler
04-07-2019, 05:02 PM
don't visit them, don't support them, don't spoil market. very soon they will lower down the rate man. It need everyone to keep the standard of the rate low not one person job. some of they're girls already do boking/ST online meaning the customer in they're KTV not enough that why they have no choice but to do ST/Boking. and the FL i saw doing Boking is under they're high quality range ( but to me she still normal not stunning enough) hopefully everyone gather up to keep batam standard for all the cheongster ya:p

Such as this one?

ndnd
04-07-2019, 05:07 PM
don't visit them, don't support them, don't spoil market. very soon they will lower down the rate man.

If intention is to lower the KTV's girl ST/BO rate, Yes possible.
If is to lower the KTV charges and bottles rate, Not possible.
Business good and most customers are local.

we foreigner spend one nite 18-20juta in ktv is already waaah...:eek:
many locals bet on pingpong no. in ktv just one round betting already 20-50juta :cool:

nigel84
04-07-2019, 09:09 PM
Bro can share?

wireless25
04-07-2019, 09:41 PM
Hello. Im heading to batam center on next tuesday. Im intending to get a 2hr msg. Any recommendation? Im thinking of that area only as my company will drop us there after work and allow 2.5hrs shopping before ferry.

m600
05-07-2019, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=Heil Hitler;18908587]Such as this one?

you are right bro

m600
05-07-2019, 01:16 PM
If intention is to lower the KTV's girl ST/BO rate, Yes possible.
If is to lower the KTV charges and bottles rate, Not possible.
Business good and most customers are local.

we foreigner spend one nite 18-20juta in ktv is already waaah...:eek:
many locals bet on pingpong no. in ktv just one round betting already 20-50juta :cool:

most of the girls prefer foreigner customer and some of the girls prefer not to drink but to take ST/BO. so is kind of depend ba

Xhuuya
05-07-2019, 03:17 PM
Hello. Im heading to batam center on next tuesday. Im intending to get a 2hr msg. Any recommendation? Im thinking of that area only as my company will drop us there after work and allow 2.5hrs shopping before ferry.

which ferry terminal
if u're on harbour bay , u can go to INDOTHAI behind nagoya ,
if u're on batam centre, nearby massage is in near SAHID HOTEL , with HJ happy ending in Venus spa

nono1973
05-07-2019, 04:19 PM
Hehehe...i have been ranting about BCC hotel's meal being very expensive and true enough, they are. Thats if one orders them directly from the restaurant menu. And if they do not have a special offer menu like the below, i think their restaurant gonna wind up very soon,hehehe...

Below is the meal for 2 i ordered. Yes, the meal is at 50k rupiah a set and all added up to be 100k rupiah nett. Taste wise is not bad, i will give a 7.5/10 and its just the price of 100k rupiah that bothers me a bit. Imagine, promotion price still need 100k rupiah, which is not considered low in my perspective.

Anyway, the advantage of staying around penuin area aka nearby BCC hotel also means there are plenty of very good food around that there. One of the example would be A2 Food court, Mickey Mouse Bak Kut Teh and not forgetting the penuin wet market Bai Long Wan Tan noodle place. So much competition around that area on food,hehehe...if i dont remember wrong, Hai Ou and Eatern Food court is around somewhere there too. Not forgetting my favorite Budi Siang Malam chicken rice,hehehe...there are quite a handful of them just around this hotel.

Its a shame that in this June Batam trip, i cannot take anything chicken due to having just recovered from Chickenpox (my mum says so,hehehe...).

nono1973
05-07-2019, 04:20 PM
BCC basic hotel room is actually not bad when it comes to room size. Its bigger than most hotel room around Batam with the similar almost S$60 a night pricing,hehehe...

I kind of like the see through panel whereby i can look aright into the toilet,hehehe....and if its night time, after turning off the room light, can see the girl in shadow-like figure taking off her clothes for shower. A good turn on,hehehe...

At 17th floor, its really almost a bird's eye view when looking out of the window. See, Grand Batam Mall is so close by to BCC hotel,hehehe...the sad thing is, the windows were sealed. Sealed as in complete sealed to the extend there is no way to open it unless one choose to break the glass.

When a window is completely sealed, and when thats done throughout the whole room, it also means very VERY poor fresh air ventilation. Air-con used in the room was those centralized-type. Psychologically, there is a air con control panel there, but most would know these type of controls dont really work other than just turning the air-con On and Off and increasing the wind power. This is also a smoking room,hehehe...

There was a suggestion form on the table, and when i wish to write my suggestion, i notice it was an "used" suggestion form,hehehe...so end up i become the person to read the suggestion of the last guest staying the room instead of the BCC hotel management.

The suggestion form which was written by a female guest says the hotel's towel has a strong stench of burning smell, the water heater in the toilet wasnt hot enough and the air-conditioner temperature control dont seems to work at all. Its either too cold or too hot.

True enough, i learned that the hard way,hehehe...becos i picked up the used-suggestion form ONLY on my last day of stay in the hotel. I didnt amend the suggestion form (or ask for new one) and left it the way it is when i checked in since the female guest's suggestion is pretty much similar to mine.

Breakfast wise, variety is there. They have as much varieties as in Formosa hotel but taste wise, they definitely cannot beat Formosa, let alone Da Vienna. I would rate BCC breakfast and overall 7.5/10 , if i were to rate Formosa 8.5/10 and Da Vienna a 9/10. I rate Harbour Boutique Hotel a 7/10, a 6.5/10 for both Batam City Hotel and Gideon Hotel tho. And keep in mind, all these mentioned hotels were all categorized under 3 star, hence i didnt include my ratings for other 1 star, 2 stars and 4 stars hotel in Batam.

It would NOT be a fair comparison.

One more good point this hotel that most other hotels in Batam didnt have...hehehe...

...which i believe makes this BCC Hotel more unique than the rest. They were tested and it works,hehehe...

Enjoying Batam....

Black Page
05-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Its a shame that in this June Batam trip, i cannot take anything chicken due to having just recovered from Chickenpox (my mum says so,hehehe...).

Ask a doctor about chickenpox and your mama about cooking a chicken. To each his/her own.

wireless25
06-07-2019, 08:17 AM
which ferry terminal
if u're on harbour bay , u can go to INDOTHAI behind nagoya ,
if u're on batam centre, nearby massage is in near SAHID HOTEL , with HJ happy ending in Venus spa

Thanks bro.. batam centre..

biostar
06-07-2019, 09:55 AM
KTV

I really really miss the KTV's in changping from a while ago, so I thought I would go the ktv here in batam. I am on my last day now here in batam, and I have been to 2 ktv here: Alishan, and M2. The cost for the whole night including tax and service fees and everything (except any tip) came out to roughly 1 mil for both places per night.
Initially I was extremely skeptical about the pricing, and had it explained to me countless times before I went in, as I thought that they would try to rip me off and the end price would be super high.
But no, I am extremely satisfied with the price I was charged and paid, and would easily do it again.
When I get around to writing a report I will elaborate more.
Going to get some breakfast now, and start packing up to catch the ferry to JB in a few hours.

Dex

S$100 is reasonable. Did you order beer or liquor? Managed to ta pao lady for overnight? :D

lincoln3010
06-07-2019, 02:58 PM
May I ask can I go I'm to Batam during my reservist or is it a offence??

shahgila
06-07-2019, 03:47 PM
May I ask can I go I'm to Batam during my reservist or is it a offence??

Best check with your S1. I went to JB during my ICT period (over the weekend) and had no issues. Best ask to be safe.

iicycold
08-07-2019, 12:09 AM
...which i believe makes this BCC Hotel more unique than the rest. They were tested and it works,hehehe...

Enjoying Batam....

another mth is wil be seventh mth liao loh....lol, wan join me go look 4 wukong? I'll b passing by tat side b4 gng 2 look 4 my wetnam gers in btm....lol

ya...enjoy...enjoy...time 2 enjoyin btm loh!! :D

MiG27
08-07-2019, 01:29 AM
I dont speak Indo Bahasa too. Perhaps thats why i am often prompt the "golden question" by the immigration officer/s. Touch wood, i didnt get called to the office before. I mean i do understand that the immigration has the Rights to call anyone into their office w/o any valid reason. Which is why i use to say, staffs working with Indonesia authorities were the very people i feared more than robbers, scammers, thieves, drug sellers/addicts and gangsters whenever i traveled to Batam. :D

My only defense against them, the phone number and address of the Singapore Consulate in Batam.

https://www.mfa.gov.sg/batam

Fully agree with Bro Nono on this......
All Bros going to visit Batam...please be very careful when crossing the customs.

MiG27
08-07-2019, 01:34 AM
I kind of like the see through panel whereby i can look aright into the toilet,hehehe....and if its night time, after turning off the room light, can see the girl in shadow-like figure taking off her clothes for shower. A good turn on,hehehe...

The first time I saw this type of room was a hotel in Zhuhai China many years ago.
Apparently, this is quite a common kind of setup in some China hotels.
Yes, the ability to see the gal showering or the gal watching you showering adds up the kinki-ness level.

On another note, it will also be good to see what the gal is doing while you are inside the toilet/showering room.

BFOMF5
08-07-2019, 07:08 AM
if the glass is translucent...
thats make it more elusive and mysterious....
but not in 7th month:D
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22524/225245913152996562480e902734f94b3182d563.jpg

Black Page
08-07-2019, 09:22 AM
All Bros going to visit Batam...please be very careful when crossing the customs.
As I said before:
They always ask me why I go to Batam for 1 week.
I respond I stay in Nagoya, to meet friends and do holidays. Period.
I guess their ideal prey is someone who starts sweating and behaves like if he had something wrong to hide...

fde83
08-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Best check with your S1.

Bro. Whats S1?

fde83
08-07-2019, 05:27 PM
Thanks bro funboi. Anyone knows what is this pink color horizon feri ticket. Thanks

nono1973
08-07-2019, 05:39 PM
Hmm...i think this is the only restaurant in Grand Batam Mall that allows their patrons to eat,drink and later smoke...hehehe...yes, there's a smoking point in this one. :D

It will probably my more frequently hangout point when i am in this mall. Coffee Town basement of the mall. Food's not bad...in general, the highlights of this mall is in its basement, where i can find their Top 100 supermarket...hehehe...other shops? Hmmm...didnt quite catch my interest at this point of time. :p

....oh, and my kind of affordable price.

To me its free,becos i didnt pay for it. My girls did,hehehe...so its "affordable" to me. :D

PS : Free things usually cost me even more later...*sob* :o

PowerBenz
09-07-2019, 08:28 AM
Such as this one?

You know this girl??

shahgila
09-07-2019, 01:27 PM

....oh, and my kind of affordable price.

thanks for the review bro. I headed to check out the new mall this Thursday after a 2 year hiatus from Batam.

shahgila
09-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Hi bros, headed down for a 3-day trip this Thursday. It has been just over 2 years since I last stepped foot in Batam.

I will be staying at the Grands I Hotel and planning to take grab a cewek from either Havana or Sri Kandy (My local friend says got one that suits my taste there, not confirmed yet) for my weekend wife.:D

Also planning to go check out the new Batam Mega Mall. Bro Nono recce of the makan place is appealing enough. Also heard about the CGV Satin/Velvet Suite. Wanna try watching a movie on mattress in a cinema. :D

Since it's been 2 years since my last visit, are there any other changes I should know about?

And there is now a three shot limit? Since when siah? I was never restricted by number of shots before... :mad:

Apologies that I cannot read the whole forum as I spend most of my time at work and there is a lot of info to go through. Very hard to read this forum at work. hehehe.

Also, I noticed that some of my FRs are missing from Sammyboy Forum, not just this thread.... weird leh... anybody else missing posts or FRs in the forum?

Also I promised a bro to give feedback on the portable wifi provided by Horizon when I get back.

nono1973
09-07-2019, 04:33 PM
another mth is wil be seventh mth liao loh....lol, wan join me go look 4 wukong?

You mean Wukong is your Vietnam girl? :D

Ok, ok...i am just joking. Ya, its been a while since i visit Sekupang Guan Yin Temple, maybe might drop by that place on your 7th month,hehehe...and as for Galang, this year i am unlikely to go there. ;)

Not so sure about others but they were known to be licensed robbers in Indonesia Batam,hehehe...anyway, dont think that Indonesia immigration were the only nasty around the region. Singapore immigration were just as bad to other countries too and especially tourist from the 3rd world countries.
I said that becos i have a few non-Singaporean friends from UAE trying to reach Singapore but their visa were disapprove by the ICA (Immigration and Checkpoints Authority). And these friends were not poor people.

The first time I saw this type of room was a hotel in Zhuhai China many years ago.
Apparently, this is quite a common kind of setup in some China hotels.
Yes, the ability to see the gal showering or the gal watching you showering adds up the kinki-ness level.

Hehehe...i was expecting something like this in the room while the girls were about to shower (and when the white curtain is down),hehehe... :D

On another note, it will also be good to see what the gal is doing while you are inside the toilet/showering room.

Yea, thats the safety issue, well...in case when you go toilet, the girls try to steal your stuffs.

but not in 7th month:D

During seventh month? :eek:

Hehehe.... :D

nono1973
09-07-2019, 05:19 PM
Hi bros, headed down for a 3-day trip this Thursday. It has been just over 2 years since I last stepped foot in Batam.

If its only 2 years odd, then not much really changed (except my taste bud). I still go to the same few places, grab a different girl each time and then bonk bonk away,hehehe...

Note that i do not recommend.

I will be staying at the Grands I Hotel and planning to take grab a cewek from either Havana or Sri Kandy (My local friend says got one that suits my taste there, not confirmed yet) for my weekend wife.

Impressive hotel! One of Batam's most expensive too. :p

Also planning to go check out the new Batam Mega Mall. Bro Nono recce of the makan place is appealing enough. Also heard about the CGV Satin/Velvet Suite. Wanna try watching a movie on mattress in a cinema.

Mega Mall is at Batam Center area, there are no Satin/Velvet seats at the theater there. I believe you were referring to Grand Batam Mall.

Believe me, the mattress bed kind of seat is better if you are with the right girl. Not many will go to the theater alone and book that Mattress bed meant for 2 person,hehehe...the single sofa seat will work just fine for one person.

Since it's been 2 years since my last visit, are there any other changes I should know about?

Young girls becomes older girls with perhaps better skills. Prices in Massage parlor goes up by about 10%, KTV booking rate to have the girls sat with you goes up by about 20%. Food prices goes up by about 10%.

Taxi fare from Harbour Bay to anywhere Nagoya/Penuin comes down by around 40%,hehehe...ferry tickets from Singapore to Batam come down by around 20%. Various hotel room prices (my regular hotel rooms), also comes down by about 5% to 15%,hehehe... :D

Exchange rate also favors Singapore dollar by about 5% to 10% compared to 2 odd years ago.

And there is now a three shot limit? Since when siah? I was never restricted by number of shots before... :mad:

Depends on how one looks at it, i was never restrict by the number of shots from the past up till today. Maybe becos the girls already knew me well enough. Everytime i ask the OKTs how many shots their girls will allow me for overnight, they mostly tell me, "up to you", hehehe...

Then again, i think shots were limited mainly becos there are "people" over the years been booking the girls, bonk more than 5 times but never tip at all,hehehe...anyway,thats just hearsay from the girls.

It also depends on the places you go to, some joints only allow 2 shots for overnight booking. I am not regular in those places hence i shant comment,hehehe...in fact, i rarely and almost never frequent those places (Eg, Morena, Delta Spa etc).

Also, I noticed that some of my FRs are missing from Sammyboy Forum, not just this thread.... weird leh... anybody else missing posts or FRs in the forum?

Also I promised a bro to give feedback on the portable wifi provided by Horizon when I get back.

I believe the forum do spring-cleaning once every in a while. Some threads, some FRs, some posts might have accidentally been removed during the cleaning. Some might have been classified as spams, while some might have broken the forum rules.

Every time a post is being removed, the search engine gets hurt. What you see now its a nice forum, nice thread etc in appearance but behind the background of the whole forum,its like a wall of bricks, one post being remove equate to one brick removed. Searching for a particular brick became more difficult once the wall of brick has too many missing bricks. ;)

I use portable wifi in Batam too. Just that mine cost a one time 350k rupiah and need to top up at least 60k rupiah a month to keep it running for the rest of the year.

Its called AndroMax.

shahgila
09-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Thank you Sifu Nono, very informative as always! Used to keep a regular gal there until I got attached, hence my 2 year absence. hehehe...

Grands I Hotel: Decided to have a bigger budget for my stay this time. Went for one of the better rooms. Very stressed at work. One of my former ceweks recommended.

Yup, referring to Grand Batam Mall. Heard very nice. If can get nice cewek that likes to cuddle, shiok! The review for one of the restaurants also very helpful.
(Tried the Korean restaurant at BCS Mall before, loved their army stew).

The number of limited shots took me by surprise. Usually I get 4 shots. My record was 6 shots. I had a regular cewek who turned FL there. Unlimited shots from 11am till next day 10am. Maybe my luck very good, only one bad service cewek in my years of cheonging so far. Most of the ceweks that know me will know I reward them for good service. Word does get around. They probably have a forum of their own. :D

Andromax seems cheaper. The one from Horizon costs $8.50 per day for unlimited data. Since I already paid for it, probably will try Andromax next time round. Maybe August trip? Company giving me extra day off for National day weekend. Woohoo!

Thanks for the info Sifu Nono!

Ashyboy
10-07-2019, 03:23 AM
Already booked my aug batam trip at Harmoni One Convention hotel...Not sure any nice massage places or drinking night spots ard there...Any kind souls can help me..Counting dwn in about 1 mths time liao..Going w my one guy frd...

smcasillas
10-07-2019, 11:59 AM
Hi bros any happy ending massage w full svc to recommend? Will be heading over tmr.

miumiu6464
11-07-2019, 01:04 PM
Already booked my aug batam trip at Harmoni One Convention hotel...Not sure any nice massage places or drinking night spots ard there...Any kind souls can help me..Counting dwn in about 1 mths time liao..Going w my one guy frd...

Wrong Harmoni hotel booked. Harmoni One is at Batam Center, with only Mega Mall nearest. No booking joint, no happy ending massage joint. Only happy end spa (Venus Spa) also quite a distance way and need cab out. Want to find FL also hard. PCC might be faster. If can change hotel, change to Harmoni Hotel or Harmoni Suites (name might be wrong).

Harmoni One is still a nice hotel. The bath tub is those ceramic type that you see in Taiwan hotspring hotels. Can accommodate 2 persons.

Heil Hitler
11-07-2019, 01:48 PM
You know this girl??

We asked me to book her but she wasn’t my cup of tea. Tits didn’t measure up.

biostar
11-07-2019, 04:50 PM
We asked me to book her but she wasn’t my cup of tea. Tits didn’t measure up.

Looks like she's from michat. Moments page have photos of her chionging pubs, discos and nightspots.

lee123
11-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Looks like she's from michat. Moments page have photos of her chionging pubs, discos and nightspots.
she fr wechat i found, i hv her wechat , asking 1.3 juta but i not take, fr her wechat moment she cheong a lot pub n drink

Juliensg
11-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Hi all,

Anyone can advise on the price of the octopuss spa?

Does the package include the HJ already? I read conflicting information about this so just want to confirm that there is no need for separate bargaining during the massage (hate it)

sexy78d4
11-07-2019, 09:41 PM
she fr wechat i found, i hv her wechat , asking 1.3 juta but i not take, fr her wechat moment she cheong a lot pub n drink

1.3 juta is for whole day or ST? If ST then too ex liao.

Now I on twitter, many ceweks charge ST up to 1.2 juta. Used to costs only 1 juta per day at Ktv

Not been chionging for many years, price has up so much.

flex0rnaut
12-07-2019, 01:16 AM
Any of the batam regulars here got a good way for outcall girls?

BFOMF5
12-07-2019, 05:39 AM
https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27536/275363368901d1dab326e2e946784dca67bbaa5f.jpg

BFOMF5
12-07-2019, 06:11 AM
New shop @ HBay
https://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27536/2753635135ae532bd52e2421ad2564f00448ab29.jpg

items priced at Harbourbay standard
2500=>3600 44% Markup
https://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27536/27536365396c1343295863fb2b139d9c0e82dd69.jpg

miumiu6464
12-07-2019, 09:20 AM
Hi all,

Anyone can advise on the price of the octopuss spa?

Does the package include the HJ already? I read conflicting information about this so just want to confirm that there is no need for separate bargaining during the massage (hate it)

I once went to Octopus spa with a forum bro, and we both paid extra to the therapist for the hj. After we left the place, and shared FR with our driver, we were told that the normal massage package is incusive of hj.

This trip is in 2015/6, can't remember the exact date. But, recently, read from forum that there's some change to their packages. Not sure if it affect the basic package hj though.

Black Page
12-07-2019, 09:21 AM
Now I on twitter, many ceweks charge ST up to 1.2 juta. Used to costs only 1 juta per day at Ktv

I think it's a matter of market target.
The seller assumes that one using social media to find a girl is one too lazy to go on field to check personally the girl and the price, and also imprudent (online shopping for girls is more risky), therefore applies a mark-up.
Maybe the price is adequate, as they find someone who pays that (and misses all the good, which is available for much less on field).

nitecrawllerr
12-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Maybe the price is adequate, as they find someone who pays that (and misses all the good, which is available for much less on field).

I dont like online shopping. Old school. Still prefer to go personally to the shop and buy my stuffs. Seeing is believing:D

Hurricane88
12-07-2019, 09:50 AM
I dont like online shopping. Old school. Still prefer to go personally to the shop and buy my stuffs. Seeing is believing:D

Really to each his own...for me I will buy online and take calculated risks...:)

ex1 - bought a LG washer, chose the model and then google to check the spec and when model launched...buy on Wed and delivery on Fri..I dun need to go shops to check...easy for me...:)

ex2 - bought offer items on Fairprice Online...those 10kg rice, 5L detergents, Tiger beer 30 cans, etc...free delivery...save the trouble...still hv my NTUC rebates...:)

ex3 - bought my cheapo phone online cheaper than going to shops...global rom...then order online the casing from Cina...also more charging cables...:)

dun order fresh foods, meat, vege, fish, fruits online...:)

In Vn...many syts ordering online...and me too...just order and they deliver pay...including recently order tokong durian...once a year can eat this tokong Ri6 durian which I think better then MSW...:)

PS - the above is IMO...pls read with a pinch of salt...:)

decaptico
12-07-2019, 10:13 AM
I once went to Octopus spa with a forum bro, and we both paid extra to the therapist for the hj. After we left the place, and shared FR with our driver, we were told that the normal massage package is incusive of hj.

This trip is in 2015/6, can't remember the exact date. But, recently, read from forum that there's some change to their packages. Not sure if it affect the basic package hj though.

Massage include FJ
I think the price is close to SGD$50-55 dollars

nono1973
12-07-2019, 10:26 AM
Thank you Sifu Nono, very informative as always! Used to keep a regular gal there until I got attached, hence my 2 year absence. hehehe...

Enjoy your trip! ;)

Andromax seems cheaper. The one from Horizon costs $8.50 per day for unlimited data. Since I already paid for it, probably will try Andromax next time round. Maybe August trip? Company giving me extra day off for National day weekend. Woohoo!

Thanks for the info Sifu Nono!

Actually, if you visit Batam once or twice a month, Andromax is indeed cheaper. But if you are there once every few months, then i think the Horizon one would be alright.

There are also device like the Horizon one you mention at Harbour Bay for rental/sale as well, i dont know how much its gonna cost tho.

nono1973
12-07-2019, 10:29 AM
Formosa Residence...almost done up,hehehe...

Should be by end of 2019 or beginning of 2020,hehehe...there is one thing that surprised me tho, there is actually a helicopter landing are at the roof top on this condominium,hehehe...still building.

https://iili.io/kALsj.gif

Impressive,isnt it? Formosa Residence fits right into my original plan. Now, i can go look for other medical insurance plan that covers the helicopter part in the event of any emergency (Aviva has one tho at around S$400 a year). :D

In remembrance of my 1st hotel when i 1st traveled to Batam.

Myhorizon
12-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Some positive changes to a very good one lup sap massage opposite dc mall. Hope other places will follow soon.

This week, I did a solo trip again to BAtam and visit a very good one massage place. Place is newly renovated after the holy month holiday. The management completely revamped the place and the system. So now they use package system just like in Bangkok/Jakarta. The receptionist said got newcomers as well as oldbirds. I was assigned to an oldbird, seems older face, and the service is so so only. I dont like her looks by the way. Not necessary to tip, that's what I think, and i dont feel like tipping her since I opted for the package deal and not so happy with the so so service.

DC
Package A : Massage and HJ, 250k
Package B : Massage HJ and FJ 430k
Package C : MAssage all in, HJ BJ and FJ 580k

I chose Package B as it is most value to my poor maths skills. Request for FJ first before massage as I am older and need time to shoot.

Sorry, not a good FR writer. But hope this helps some bros out there. And hopefully more places will follow such system and no more unhappy feeling of need to bargain with the WL under the old system

pangyor1
12-07-2019, 11:08 AM
hi bros,

any threads or lobang for Bintan ? going soon ....TIA...

nono1973
12-07-2019, 11:17 AM

Price has gone up much becos there are willing people paying w/o bargaining,hehehe...it is indonesia business culture to mark up a higher than normal price for one to bargain downward (or mark up price 1st follow by some discount). You can simply imagine a scenario whereby a girl or OKT in Batam who quote a 20% to 30% higher than the norm price and then their customer just take it w/o bargaining at all. Now, guess what the girl/s or OKT/s think of "this type of customers" , follow by their future action thereafter...hehehe...

By far, i have not paid more than 1 juta for any overnight girls from 5 years ago till today. Batam still one of the cheapest from my perspective.

Note that during that time, the GRO also did not says that HJ is included in the package too. Most time during such packages, if the massage girl's customer did not cum, it would be the customer's problem and not girl's. So most girls will try to do a half-baked HJ so that they will extend extra time.

Then again ,such packages also do not include roaming and full strip,hehehe...and one may eventually pays up to 1 juta or more in a Men's Spa just for a HJ if they arent experience.

Solution? Get the spa's lowest priced package, talk to the girl/s and then pay the girl/s direct for all the extras. And you might be surprise the price could be way lower than taking up their other more pricier packages,hehehe...:D

My concept is, pay less as a customer ,let the girl earn more using my solution above and hopefully i can get better quality service rather than a half-bake mechanical job which disallow myself to have peace of mind when the girls try to up-sell me the time-extension or other stuffs.

miumiu6464
12-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Massage include FJ
I think the price is close to SGD$50-55 dollars

Ok, seems like they changed the package. During the time I was there, they have basic massage package which cannot choose therapist, and another category with FJ which can choose Silver/Gold category girls.

miumiu6464
12-07-2019, 12:18 PM
Note that during that time, the GRO also did not says that HJ is included in the package too. Most time during such packages, if the massage girl's customer did not cum, it would be the customer's problem and not girl's. So most girls will try to do a half-baked HJ so that they will extend extra time.

Then again ,such packages also do not include roaming and full strip,hehehe...and one may eventually pays up to 1 juta or more in a Men's Spa just for a HJ if they arent experience.

IIRC, I got the lower price package. The therapist did ask if I wanted the hj, now, who would say no? Then she proced to just do it without negotiation. I just assume that she's new and pay her what I thought is reasonable price.

m600
12-07-2019, 01:41 PM
1.3 juta is for whole day or ST? If ST then too ex liao.

Just remember one point. We don't have they're pussy we won't die but if they don't have our money they and they're family definitely won't survive for long. So guys don't spoil the market and hold on to it soon they will go back to they're usual rate. Happy boking guys! :D

miumiu6464
12-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Ya, they can charge whatever they want, it's up to the customers whether they want to pay.

Hurricane88
12-07-2019, 02:39 PM
Ya, they can charge whatever they want, it's up to the customers whether they want to pay.

Agreed...read with pinch of salt...dun believe everything you read...go find out yourself...may hv pimps or owners posting here to show high prices...:)

10minute
12-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Some positive changes to a very good one lup sap massage opposite dc mall. Hope other places will follow soon.

can u share name of this massage centre...tq

Myhorizon
12-07-2019, 04:09 PM
can u share name of this massage centre...tq

The clue is very obvious for those who have visited the street opposite DC mall. Those who know will read the name of the shop all over this FR.

Service in this very good one massage place is so so only to me that day by the way. I was assigned to a not so nice looking girl :mad: . Only want to say Batam places are changing and follow Jakarta style of having package prices, I think so lah.

My hope is that price will be more affordable with more open competition as prices are displayed openly AND it will hopefully lead to lowest possible competitive pricing. Reading FR elsewhere, seems can get a massage plus HJ package in other parts of Indonesia as low as 100 to 150k per hour of massage plus HJ included. No need tips, if must tip, just give 20k. But the line up of girls is not that great.

By the way, I am no expert. I share what I think I know. Can be wrong or right.

nitecrawllerr
12-07-2019, 06:21 PM
Really to each his own...for me I will buy online and take calculated risks...:)

ex1 - bought a LG washer, chose the model and then google to check the spec and when model launched...buy on Wed and delivery on Fri..I dun need to go shops to check...easy for me...:)

ex2 - bought offer items on Fairprice Online...those 10kg rice, 5L detergents, Tiger beer 30 cans, etc...free delivery...save the trouble...still hv my NTUC rebates...:)

ex3 - bought my cheapo phone online cheaper than going to shops...global rom...then order online the casing from Cina...also more charging cables...:)

dun order fresh foods, meat, vege, fish, fruits online...:)

In Vn...many syts ordering online...and me too...just order and they deliver pay...including recently order tokong durian...once a year can eat this tokong Ri6 durian which I think better then MSW...:)

PS - the above is IMO...pls read with a pinch of salt...:)

Hehe...ya. i know nowadays very common for people to shop online. Hey...i have friends who still Q to pay their CC or utilitie bills. But for me i rather pay my bills online. Ev mth nid to pay...may as well pay thru int banking. But for non perishable items still old school. Same time boleh cuci cuci mata at mall.:D

darkmania
12-07-2019, 10:34 PM

Favor returned ........

Juliensg
13-07-2019, 07:16 AM
The clue is very obvious for those who have visited the street opposite DC mall. Those who know will read the name of the shop all over this FR.

Service in this very good one massage place is so so only to me that day by the way. I was assigned to a not so nice looking girl :mad: . Only want to say Batam places are changing and follow Jakarta style of having package prices, I think so lah.

My hope is that price will be more affordable with more open competition as prices are displayed openly AND it will hopefully lead to lowest possible competitive pricing. Reading FR elsewhere, seems can get a massage plus HJ package in other parts of Indonesia as low as 100 to 150k per hour of massage plus HJ included. No need tips, if must tip, just give 20k. But the line up of girls is not that great.

By the way, I am no expert. I share what I think I know. Can be wrong or right.

Hi is it possible to just share the name of the place? I am kinda new and have no clue despite the hints.

Octopuss is about double the price ya? Is this place more worth it then

mJ`mJ
13-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Is there a vape shop in batam near harbour bay terminal?

biostar
13-07-2019, 08:58 AM
Hi is it possible to just share the name of the place? I am kinda new and have no clue despite the hints.

Your question is a good one Juliensg. Some massages turn out to be a good one, some bad. YMMV.

Open Google maps n search for DC mall opposite, it is there.

Some words cannot be taken too literally. Got to read between the lines. :D

miumiu6464
13-07-2019, 10:14 AM

Just take a walk at the massage shops opposite DC Mall. You should see 1 shop that the shop name tally with how the bro describe the shop...

miumiu6464
13-07-2019, 10:16 AM
Your question is a good one Juliensg. Some massages turn out to be a good one, some bad. YMMV.

Open Google maps n search for DC mall opposite, it is there.

Some words cannot be taken too literally. Got to read between the lines. :D

The name literally spelt out already. That's if I guessed correctly.

Naka_Timo
13-07-2019, 10:22 AM
https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27536/275363368901d1dab326e2e946784dca67bbaa5f.jpg

Nice share, can start planning leave liao

nono1973
13-07-2019, 11:31 AM
IIRC, I got the lower price package. The therapist did ask if I wanted the hj, now, who would say no?

The thing is, the girl in the massage room didnt mention its free or complimentary. The GRO didnt say, the massage girl also didnt say, hence i assume there is a need to pay her. Maybe the massage girl did try to tell me but due to my lack of understanding on bahasa Indo language,i could have mistook it as a "Golden Question".

When i step out of Octopuss, i still think i have got a good deal at 100k rupiah and its only when i met up with the driver,then did i realize that its package comes with a complimentary HJ,hehehe...:D

Just remember one point. We don't have they're pussy we won't die but if they don't have our money they and they're family definitely won't survive for long.

Agreed with your point.

...dun believe everything you read...go find out yourself...may hv pimps or owners posting here to show high prices...:)

Also agreed with you pointers too, its only when one is physically on the island to try out the girls,then they would know whats install there. Good or bad, its individual perspective. The girls i like may not be the girls you like too,hehehe....

To me, one girl no good in a booking joint do not means the whole joint is lousy.

nono1973
13-07-2019, 11:55 AM

To be a little more exact, its opposite the road from behind DC mall.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=18707186&highlight=#post18707186

Hmm... i am trying to look at ordering supermarket items online in Batam too. Thats if only i can find one. Anyone knows where i can order groceries online in Batam?

It would be convenient for me, no need to physically be at the market to buy my "combat ration" during my trips,hehehe....:D

Nice share, can start planning leave liao

2019 not over yet...hehehe...i kept a record of my best time to go to Batam and when not to base on the calendar below. Notice the June 2019 high peak time?

The next high peak date/month will be on Dec 2019, the month which i will try not to visit Batam,hehehe...:D

Hurricane88
13-07-2019, 12:06 PM
Also agreed with you pointers too, its only when one is physically on the island to try out the girls,then they would know whats install there. Good or bad, its individual perspective. The girls i like may not be the girls you like too,hehehe....

To me, one girl no good in a booking joint do not means the whole joint is lousy.

bros often asked me how is the playbility...to me that starts with the guys...you want playability then must start to play with your own gal sitting next to you...or in your own room...:)

often many bros sit inside ktv room like a statue of liberty...:)

often I tell the guys even you dun play the gals get paid and why should they start playing...:)

The next high peak date/month will be on Dec 2019, the month which i will try not to visit Batam,hehehe...:D

I had already planned all my trips for 2020/1...:)

Hahahaha321
13-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Hey bros,

Just a newbie , sharing my first FR

After reading up on the useful info here. I decided visit Batam with a friend
Book my tickets online on the day itself and off we go to Harbourfront.
Took the 1040am ferry to start my hunt mission. Changed $300 at 10.3k at HB Centre,Reached Batam ferry terminal. Clear custom fast as it is weekday. little queue
First thing collect return ticket, walk to Seienam Seafood restaurant for lunch .I decided to book Vanilla Hotel at while eating. Got liveband and shisha on top floor.

Grabcar at 32k from Seienam to Vanilla hotel, Stock up on ammo at nearby mamashop I started the hunt in Wechat Nearby while planning my day, Many greetings received. Found someone I like, Videocall to verify and arrange meetup. Meet her at hotel lobby.The deal was at 900K for long time and 50% payment first. 50% payment next day.

Just to have a peace of mind. All valuable like sg phone/passport are kept in safe in advance.I just play safe since I mostly solo trip. Booking joint is normally my last resort if everything else fail. Finally meetup the Wechat girl at lobby. Paid her 50% first and start to chat up and ask if she want shower together. She agreed. After shower, Went for the first round. She was willing to abide to all of my requests. I’m surprised maybe because I give her chocolate gift.

She told me she do freelance in booking joints, The booking joint might be good to them in terms of the taking care payment and more visibility and safety. Why many young girls prefer to work in Morena or MM Massage though its expensive and still able to get customers regularly at 1.3m to 1.6m as compared to other joints where rate are 1m
50% of the deal price will go to OKT. I heard from the girls they normally on offer 2 shots as instructed by OKT .maybe 3 shots if chemistry is good

Head to Nagoya for dinner at Bakso and play some arcade. Girls want to go see movie or go ktv at night but my girl don’t like to drink. Girl recommend going The Links but well. We just randomly go a place outside mall which is Vizta Family KTV for few hours

Grab back. Managed third and fourth shot in the night. Ordered Grabfood KFC. Played games in room with my friend and both girls till late and finally very shag, tired sleep.

Girl wake me up early. I thought she want go back but surprisingly no. We bathe together and begin fifth shot, She help to Grabfood Macdonald for breakfast. Rest for an hour. She wanted to give me last shot as left one more hour before check out hotel. Wash up and packed. She offered to send me to ferry and go back home .but I send her first to her house first .

Total managed 6 shots, Tipped her $50 for extra service as she did not reject any of my demands and rush me and allow me to take photos/videos.

Feel so leg cramped . back to Singapore.Will definitely chiong again next month.Hope to meetup some likeminded kakis to chill and relax together

Thanks

Myhorizon
13-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Hey bros,

I started the hunt in Wechat Nearby while planning my day,..The deal was at 900K for long time and 50% payment first. 50% payment next day.

. After shower, Went for the first round. She was willing to abide to all of my requests. I’m surprised maybe because I give her chocolate gift.

She told me she do freelance in booking joints, The booking joint might be good to them in terms of the taking care payment and more visibility and safety. Why many young girls prefer to work in Morena or MM Massage though its expensive and still able to get customers regularly at 1.3m to 1.6m as compared to other joints where rate are 1m, 50% of the deal price will go to OKT. I heard from the girls they normally on offer 2 shots as instructed by OKT .maybe 3 shots if chemistry is good

Grab back. Managed third and fourth shot in the night.

Girl wake me up early. I thought she want go back but surprisingly no. We bathe together and begin fifth shot, She help to Grabfood Macdonald for breakfast. Rest for an hour. She wanted to give me last shot as left one more hour before check out hotel. Wash up and packed. She offered to send me to ferry and go back home .but I send her first to her house first .

Total managed 6 shots, Tipped her $50 for extra service as she did not reject any of my demands and rush me and allow me to take photos/videos.

Thanks

Got similar experience with these part timer Batam ladies. Normally can easily get 3 shots or more but I am too old to go beyond 3.

These part timers normally have temporary work elsewhere or in between jobs, or jobless, hence doing this overnite sleepover work for extra income. Hard to get full time feelancer below 1M LT. But those who do it for extra income only is happy with 800k to 1M LT, 300k to 400k ST.

The good thing abt these part timers is that they are okay with multiple shots beyond 3 for LT, and they are usually not a time watcher for ST, some stay in room with you for hours beyond the normal ST hours. Likely because they are bored at home doing nothing if they are jobless or they can have free food while being with you if they have little or no income from regular job. Hence, they dont mind staying longer inside aircon hotel room.

The bad thing is that it is a no guarantee deal cos she is a stranger and maybe a disappointment and menace afterall, and you are risking your life overnite if she turns out to be a not so pleasant character.

Also becareful with wechat and michat. Never transfer any cash in advance.

m600
13-07-2019, 09:53 PM
The thing is, the girl in the massage room didnt mention its free or complimentary. The GRO didnt say, the massage girl also didnt say, hence i assume there is a need to pay her. Maybe the massage girl did try to tell me but due to my lack of understanding on bahasa Indo language,i could have mistook it as a "Golden Question".

When i step out of Octopuss, i still think i have got a good deal at 100k rupiah and its only when i met up with the driver,then did i realize that its package comes with a complimentary HJ,hehehe...:D

Agreed with your point.

Agreed with you Bro. One man meat might be other person poison, it can be other way round too;)

Hahahaha321
14-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Got similar experience with these part timer Batam ladies. Normally can easily get 3 shots or more but I am too old to go beyond 3..

Thanks for your kind advice. Got to be careful at all times and do due diligence like holding card for first meetup
I don't use michat as it don't have the video function and it's crazy sometime even guys chat with you and spam.

If I feel at risk, I will just settle the 50% and move on.
I have many options. Every trip. The price will always decrease. Those who pm me asking me for contacts
I recommend you pick one syt first then we meetup
In batam itself. Its more realistic becos if they find out some random guy add them. They will mostly videocall and block I tested before.they also are scared police.

Those freelancers who work at joint even better. They can invite you to their house which I refused and show you the girls available in joints and who pick them so you don't need to even visit to know the stock available for your friends and they will not work if I want book them.

Let them find you in wechat .when they like you and treat you like boyfriend instead of customer,then you will get a better deal and gfe. Always rotate and try new challenge
Overtime things get better and have many backup plans.

I normally will be in batam every last Friday of month for 3day2night 😂 we can go hunting wechat else meet me at night when u have booking girl . Fair enough. I'm just a youngster so it might be awkward if we visit joints 🤣

14-07-2019, 10:12 AM
Anyone know where to get outcall girls to montigo resort?

Thanks in advanced

nitecrawllerr
14-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Looks like Rupiah strengthening or S$ weakening...

Naka_Timo
15-07-2019, 10:22 AM
bros often asked me how is the playbility...to me that starts with the guys...you want playability then must start to play with your own gal sitting next to you...or in your own room...:)

often many bros sit inside ktv room like a statue of liberty...:)

Agreed with you. To me, playability hard to justify. My playability standard and other may not be same. Requirement and judgement may not be same too.

Important is happy, enjoy with the company you are with and relax can liao.

Naka_Timo
15-07-2019, 10:23 AM

Yes, half a year gone liao.

nono1973
15-07-2019, 02:23 PM
items priced at Harbourbay standard
2500=>3600 44% Markup

Not everything in Harbour Bay is more expensive,hehehe... :D

Surprise to find SongHe white rice in Gogo supermarket. And at more than half cheaper than those sold in Singapore.

Its at 132k rupiah for a 10kg pack (or 13.3k per kg),hehehe...maybe next trip i might bring my luggage bag to Batam to grab 2 packs of it back to Singapore. :D

There are 5kg pack available. Even got 25kg giant pack too. :p

Then there is FREE wifi in Gogo supermarket.

Myhorizon
15-07-2019, 02:34 PM
Surprise to find SongHe white rice in Gogo supermarket. And at more than half cheaper than those sold in Singapore.

Its at 132k rupiah for a 10kg pack (or 13.3k per kg),hehehe...maybe next trip i might bring my luggage bag to Batam to grab 2 packs of it back to Singapore. :D

Just wondering if rice is allowed to be reexported (batam custom check), or allowed to be brought into Singapore (Singapore custom check). If no problem, I will buy also. Old man like me need more quality rice as appetite not so good liao. Hehe.

cleyeo
16-07-2019, 07:44 AM
Just wondering if rice is allowed to be reexported (batam custom check), or allowed to be brought into Singapore (Singapore custom check). If no problem, I will buy also. Old man like me need more quality rice as appetite not so good liao. Hehe.

old man should cut down carbo !!:):):)

Hurricane88
16-07-2019, 09:02 AM

All about planning...is not how you start but what matters most is how you finish...Long journey...:)

Myhorizon
16-07-2019, 09:50 AM
old man should cut down carbo !!:):):)

Correct lor, cut down on quantity but increase on quality. But good rice is expensive. Need to buy at cheaper place.

Same like why oldmen go cheaper places like Batam for sex. Book just one girl, pay less, but get better service.

Oldman go Batam and cut down on sex frequency, just shoot once (low quantity), and enjoy the massage and the gfe (high quality). :)

nitecrawllerr
16-07-2019, 11:20 AM
I am worried. Hope ferry not overloaded with rice.:D

iicycold
16-07-2019, 11:51 AM
...dun believe everything you read...go find out yourself...may hv pimps or owners posting here to show high prices...:)

Lolololol.....i read & read & read & realized tat after read yr tis abv post onward, ovrnite bking in btm in tis tread suddenly price drop from the minimum 1 mil rp to 800k rp....lol :D

https://moveyourshit.com/images/b549dd832844026c0162c1ac6ab0ab27.jpg
https://moveyourshit.com/images/1823b91eaf41f78619c863b5db5b44ff.jpg

iicycold
16-07-2019, 02:09 PM
but not in 7th month

it will be mani fun if got ppl plan 2 stay in btm amir hotel tis cummin seventh mth....lol

mani men like me wil be expecting smthg like tis....lol

https://moveyourshit.com/images/3749abbc2f152f1b2459159a8d281348.gif

https://moveyourshit.com/images/323a086a7d630ef121c39409b01eac6f.gif

...but usually wil end up like tis....lol

https://moveyourshit.com/images/02855376210bf4b95ce29061bf664086.gif

so like nono always say, mus b keepin expectation low in btm....lol

You mean Wukong is your Vietnam girl?

Ok, ok...i am just joking. Ya, its been a while since i visit Sekupang Guan Yin Temple, maybe might drop by that place on your 7th month,hehehe...and as for Galang, this year i am unlikely to go there.

cummin trip frm first aug to twenty-nine aug wil be mani fun....lol :D

i'll intro u my new taxi driver who will ferry my good brother & sisters 2 galang....lol

https://moveyourshit.com/images/b45ee6052eb7f9880ba0f499fb1d797a.gif

SKP guan yin tere no elevator, else it'll be much much more fun....lol

https://moveyourshit.com/images/83a905d88336475883cd2344b8155d59.gif

seventh mth, mus enter hotel frm front door hor...not their side doors....lol

https://moveyourshit.com/images/c6e3959da63a05a8ed571ce3fef13533.gif

Like the way brother naka's seenature says :

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

so wat i writing here is jus illastration, the rest up 2 yr ownself imagine....lol

Lol...another 16 more days 2 lunar seventh mth hungry ghost festival.... :D

DATY911
16-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Hi, can someone tell me is there any ferry from Jakarta to Batam island since they are same country?
Thks

Black Page
16-07-2019, 06:55 PM
Hi, can someone tell me is there any ferry from Jakarta to Batam island since they are same country?
Thks
Google Maps says YES there is one, from JKT to Sekupang, and it takes more than 2 days for 1120 km.
I prefer to spend that time in a hotel room at Nagoya.

ndnd
16-07-2019, 07:48 PM
Thks

Google "PELNI KM"

Clark3n
17-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Any foreigner girl in Batam to book ? ie, Vietnamese/China
Seek some reply from chiongster here . Thanks

nitecrawllerr
17-07-2019, 09:42 AM

Tot Batam is a foreign land.:D

korokay
17-07-2019, 10:19 AM
Guys, so Noname has closed down already? Any other pubs for drinks at night and to pick up girls after?

Going solo, trying the pub route this time as I wanna change from booking joints to the pub route.. easy to pick up girls at pubs like Noname or the like if I go solo? Would be nice if you could share some tips on picking up girls from pubs! (Of course I will pay them to fuck)

shahgila
17-07-2019, 06:09 PM

Bro, if looking for PRC or Vietnamese, better off getting in SG. There are a few KTVs there that had them a couple years back, can't remember which ones that has them, but very expensive. Not worth it.

nono1973
17-07-2019, 07:36 PM
bros often asked me how is the playbility...to me that starts with the guys...you want playability then must start to play with your own gal sitting next to you...or in your own room...

often many bros sit inside ktv room like a statue of liberty...

often I tell the guys even you dun play the gals get paid and why should they start playing...

I am guessing your friends were looking for those girls who has those "rape-the-guys" potential. When i bring my friends to KTV in Singapore, when my friends ask me "how's the girl's playability" of XXX KTV ,hehehe...i ask the mami for girls who could "rape" those guys (and girls MUST only wear skirt,long or short nevermind).

The moment the girls step in, they intro themselves to one another (guest/s), cheers a few glass liquor down the throat, turn up the KTV music volume, dim the lights down and all the "rape scenes" begins,hehehe... :D

Of course, this type of scenario can only occur if i am regular to the KTV and knows the mami well enough. ;)

I had already planned all my trips for 2020/1...:)

Hehehe...other than my CNY 2020 Batam trip, nothing in 2020 has been planned yet. CNY trip is one of my MOST important Batam trip. :p

nono1973
17-07-2019, 07:42 PM
These part timers normally have temporary work elsewhere or in between jobs, or jobless, hence doing this overnite sleepover work for extra income. Hard to get full time feelancer below 1M LT. But those who do it for extra income only is happy with 800k to 1M LT, 300k to 400k ST.

From my experience, there were quite a handful of girls who started their 1st Batam job NOT as receptionist/s, shop assistant/s etc etc but as a booking girl,hehehe.... :p

Well, young girls comes to Batam,after a few years,surely there are a small scope who didnt quite like being in that line, some go back kampong,while some switch line. After a few years in Batam, handful of girls i knew switch job from working girls to a more decently-named job but yet, still wouldnt mind serving their regulars or good men they knew.

Not forgetting they also intro their customers to their colleagues who were in those decently-named jobs too. Becos they may also need money at times too. So most time, i end up with 2 or more girls on the same bed. i mean 1.4 juta or maybe up to 1.8 juta for 2 girls on my bed for a night,plus one of them knew me well enough, thats not a bad deal,arent it? :p

The number of such girls just keep adding up until today and thats all from 5 years ago until I lost count.

Just my part of sharing.

BFOMF5
17-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Thks
Yes only cost rp38.5k
If you can withstand 36hrs in a Roro.
Search PELNI
Good luck

BFOMF5
17-07-2019, 08:05 PM
two weeks ago, my girl just used it to return from jkt

BFOMF5
17-07-2019, 08:36 PM
Nagoya Main street blackout
Rp10290/$

Myhorizon
17-07-2019, 11:14 PM
After a few years in Batam, handful of girls i knew switch job from working girls to a more decently-named job but yet, still wouldnt mind serving their regulars or good men they knew.

Not forgetting they also intro their customers to their colleagues who were in those decently-named jobs too. Becos they may also need money at times too.

The number of such girls just keep adding up until today and thats all from 5 years ago until I lost count.

This is very true, the number of contacts i have also keep adding up. I have to thank the gojek driver who introduce me to find girls in batam using twitter hashtag. Easy to know who is open to open booking. Then these girls introduce their friends who are working in decent jobs elsewhere but dont mind earning extra income.

I also pluck up the courage to get to know girls working in boutique shops and these girls introduced their friends too. Now have many contacts, sometimes forget who is who. Forgetful liao.

Another thing to share, girls in batam or indonesia in general dont mind oldermen. Maybe more stable, patient, mature or got deeper pocket. So befriending them is not an issue for oldermen like me.

nono1973
18-07-2019, 08:23 AM
Important is happy, enjoy with the company you are with and relax can liao.

I agreed with your words with both hands up on this one,hehehe...which is why i often said, the most suitable for oneself is often the best. And Batam is one of the best place to find a suitable gameplay with the girls to suit oneself.

Even if there may be some fails in between but the damage were usually not big enough to burn a hole in any Singaporean's pocket. Well, unless one Sotong unluckily met a girl from social media or wechat girl who start stealing every valuable in the room. Or becomes a target of being blackmailed. :D

Not that such cases hasnt happened in Batam before (refer to page one of this thread post #7 for reference).

Those dates stated on the photo were the date i try to avoid visiting Batam. ;)

I dont like crowded places. I dont like to compete with others.

The only red dates i visit Batam would be CNY. By the way, this year CNY would be on 25th Jan 2020,hehehe...so i am planning my upcoming CNY trip starting September 2019 onward.

Its not restricted items, like dried sea horse or sea snakes etc which need to declare.

Bring to Singapore as a tourist shouldnt be a problem but import from Batam can be a hassle. As a tourist, i just follow this rules :

Hahahaha321
18-07-2019, 09:44 AM
Not forgetting they also intro their customers to their colleagues who were in those decently-named jobs too. Becos they may also need money at times too. So most time, i end up with 2 or more girls on the same bed. i mean 1.4 juta or maybe up to 1.8 juta for 2 girls on my bed for a night,plus one of them knew me well enough, thats not a bad deal,arent it? :p

Just my part of sharing.

2or more girls on same bed.Wish to unlock this achievement. You are up there. next level.Respect.

Most of the girls I met. Don't like to share or threesome
Unless they are very good friends and willing to share.

I can imagine getting a twin. One each side . Shiok sia
Hope one day get lucky can also have such experience

:)

wheregot
18-07-2019, 12:18 PM
Btw is happy 8 not opening ? I went yesterday and today but for both days the gates are close

Hahahaha321
18-07-2019, 12:58 PM
Btw is happy 8 not opening ? I went yesterday and today but for both days the gates are close

I don't think so. On the right. You can go by backdoor.
Even during fasting period they never close . I know the old kupu kupu also need go by backdoor now. New okt

lesterny
18-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Heading over tomorrow for a couple of days, been awhile since i last been there, about 4 years maybe? Any bros who can provide some guidance on entertainment spots or would like to meet there can PM me.. have a great one everyone!

Chiongalltheway
18-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Bro what time do u go there. I might go there as well

Naka_Timo
18-07-2019, 04:25 PM
All about planning...is not how you start but what matters most is how you finish...Long journey...:)

Yes agreed, but in the end is still life short. have fun.

Naka_Timo
18-07-2019, 04:28 PM
I agreed with your words with both hands up on this one,hehehe...which is why i often said, the most suitable for oneself is often the best. And Batam is one of the best place to find a suitable gameplay with the girls to suit oneself.
[/CENTER]

Hahha, for me i define as how hot the ladies there are and how daring they are to play inside.

Black Page
18-07-2019, 05:32 PM
2or more girls on same bed.Wish to unlock this achievement. You are up there. next level.Respect.
I got 3 once. The #3 tried to sleep near our feet, then she moved to the chair.
Another time, I got 4 girls back from Newton, who followed me after disco to recover (a group of very young girls new to Batam who had a room without aircon in a poor hotel and were happy to stay at Formosa, without knowing that the aircon at Formosa is so weak :p). We did not have any sex, but the very simple idea of hosting 4 teens in my room made my whole holidays unforgettable.
Old glorious times. Last couple of years things became more complicated.

nono1973
18-07-2019, 05:37 PM
.... after read yr tis abv post onward, ovrnite bking in btm in tis tread suddenly price drop from the minimum 1 mil rp to 800k rp....lol :D

https://moveyourshit.com/images/b549dd832844026c0162c1ac6ab0ab27.jpg
https://moveyourshit.com/images/1823b91eaf41f78619c863b5db5b44ff.jpg

I think nowaday, 700k rupiah overnight booking were almost a goner, so sad to see this after being about 5 odd years in Batam. And another 5 years from now, maybe minimum overnight booking price would really really become 1 juta.

Haiz.... :(

Base on my poor mathematics calculation, 5 years increase by 20%... rupiah has only depreciate by around 15.5% over Singapore dollar since my 1st trip to Batam until now. (its was about 8.7k/sgd in my 1st batam trip)

The statistic taken were base on my 1st summary until today.

it will be mani fun if got ppl plan 2 stay in btm amir hotel tis cummin seventh mth....lol

Hehehe...think it will be fun to stay in a Batam hotel room to watch a ghost movie during 7th month with my girls, but DEFINITELY not at Amir. Dont go around seeking trouble, who knows you might bring back "someone" you dont know back to Singapore with you,hehehe... :D

Safety 1st!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiS0-uvs49A

And by the way, some ghostly movie were in fact like a comedy,hehehe...like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPOaxHqoYxo

Doesnt seems like a comedy isnt it? Now watch the funny moment of this movie below which practically makes all the audiences inside the theater laughing out loud. And believe me, it will make you laugh too. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJpEha5A6gA

It would be good find those movies and catch it in my own Batam hotel room,hehehe...and with the girls.

Of course, must use that movie website that has bahasa indo translation so you and your girls understand whats the movie about,hehehe....

shahgila
18-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Hey guys, back from a three day trip over there.

It is good to return to Batam after a 2-year hiatus.

The new Grand Batam Mall was beautiful but not all the shops were open yet. I tried out the CGV Velvet Suite and watched Spider-Man. It was awesome to lie down on a mattress and watch a movie. Almost feel like I was at home, only difference is that I was not wearing only my boxers while watching the movie.:D Note: they don't provide blankets as advertised, bring along your own or a jacket for your cewek (Chivalry goes a long way).

Bro Nono was right, it is super comfy to watch with the right cewek.

FR on cewek:

Shop: Sri Kandi (Mixture of SYT and MILF in the selection)
Cewek: Pirli
Body: Tall, not fat, just right, meaty bottom, spankable ass
Face: 7/10 (sweet smile)
Pussy: Slightly trimmed
BBBJ/BJ: 6/10 Not much pressure, she dn like to give
FJ: Sufficiently tight, accomodating to many positions (she's tall, so can do standing doggy :D )
GFE: 8/10 (Very shy and soft spoken but her audio during the sex was sooooo good...)

Additional: After fucking 3 times, she suddenly had a fever. Genuine case, not faking it. I offered to let her go back and rest but she insisted she was fine and continued servicing me. Woke me up with a handjob the next morning. Since she felt better the next day, I decided to extend her stay with me. Spent my second day eating, sleeping and fucking. My box of 12 condoms left only 2 piece liao. :D:D

Damage: 1.5 Juta nego down to 1.3 juta plus tips for Mami and cewek.
RTF: Not likely, there was a Medan girl I had my eye on. SYT and very fair, but she was "Code Red" so not able to take her. :(

Please note, your experience with the same cewek may vary. Many times it is because of your chemistry and interaction.

Myhorizon
18-07-2019, 11:25 PM
The concept of seventh ghost month is not applicable to Batam lar. Batam is Indonesian and they beleive in hantu minyak, poncong and kuntilanak.

Unless only chinese ghosts come out on the sevent month or ghosts only go out hunting only Chinese bros as applicable during that month Hehe.

Indonesian ghosts likely appear on malam Jum'at or Friday night every week, regardless any month. Well thats all I know.

blurblur2032
19-07-2019, 09:44 AM
Hi,
I going to batam on Monday to meet one lady from Tagged. Thinking of bring her for jap food, movie and if can hotel.
As this is my first time going along, can bros advise where have hourly room? Like near batam center or bc mall.
And wish me luck to up her.

nitecrawllerr
19-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Indonesian ghosts likely appear on malam Jum'at or Friday night every week, regardless any month. Well thats all I know.

Its Thursday nite. Not friday nite.:D

cleyeo
19-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Malam Jumat = Thursday Nite.
Jumat Malam = Friday Nite.

fde83
19-07-2019, 11:29 AM

Om thursday night is ladies night la. Hantu tetek yg ada

Myhorizon
19-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Malam Jumat = Thursday Nite.
Jumat Malam = Friday Nite.

Very correct. Hehe.

Setengah dua = 1.5

Dua setengah = 2.5

:)

PuaTehKor
19-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Hi new in batam. If any bro wana chiong together, pls drop me a PM. Will be batam from 19th to 21st july.

wheregot
19-07-2019, 03:33 PM
Just a quick FR for my virgin trip on 17-18 (2 days 1 night) at Batam.

It was a rather impromptu trip so I went ahead by myself. Changed about $200 sgd for spending over there at Harbour front center for 1:10,000 not the best rate but I figure out it wouldn’t makes too much diff if I’m not changing a lot.

As bro nono says location is most important, I went ahead with Formosa since there seems to be a pretty popular place. However I think the hotel is really a bit run down, have a stench in the room and not that comfortable. There was some power outage, so I couldn’t check in even I was there. So I went to explore around.

First I went to happy 8, even though it was late I thought maybe just want to look at the stocks. It was about 5pm and the gates were close so I thought I might be Too late for the day. I went to nagoya, hoping to get to know some random girls from the shops which I have done many times when I’m in Bangkok. However I think I didn’t spot anyone that interests me. I went to rejuva opp Nagoya mall for a massage,knowing that it’s a clean massage but still wondering if they did offer some special stuffs but eventually she didn’t. At the end she just ask good massage? Good massage tip tip, which I 🙄 but of course I still tipped in the end. Paid 130,000 for massage and 40,000 for tips.

After manage to check in, I went to nomad bistro at Harbour Bay as recommended by one of my Batam Friend. It was a rather chill environment, most people were in groups and I spotted some not bad girls , dressed well but they were with guys too. I ordered fish and chip and one erdinger for about 190,000 in total.

Looking at the time was still early, I went back to hotel and went for king massage. Only 3 girls was available and I chose the girl photo from the book they gave me. I was quite disappointed with the girl that came in, she looks 2 sizes bigger than in the photo, 29 years old with a kid. Massage was rather ok and then she pop the gq, and offer hj for 400k, i Nego down to 300 eventually. The whole hj was quite mechanical and she wasn’t my type, I had to fantasied about other things to make me cum 😂

Subsequently went to kampung bule, initially I thought its going to be vibrant like soi cowboy or nana, but i was quite surprise to see the crowd is very little on a weekday. I went over to foreplay club 100k for entrance and a free drink. Sat alone for a while and saw many guys sitting by themselves also. I saw quite a few working girls inside the club (15 pax or so) however they don’t really approach any of the guys. Only when regular comes or what, they seems more pro active. Band was ok and I was surprise that during the dj music, the staffs also have to come up and dance on the stage.

Singers performance was ok, Dancers are a little plump since they were wearing skimpy and I could see their belly 😅 but one Dancer caught my eyes, she was very entry when she dance and the vibes was good but I didn’t know how to talk to her and what expectations do they have for customers too. Eventually a girl that I met on tantan came to find me at foreclub, bought drinks for her. She says she want to go back already ask me if I want to ? But I told her I’m staying and she went off by herself.

Secondly day after check out I went to check out happy 8 and the gate is close again. But one of the bro has advised that I can only get through from the back gate, so my mistake for not knowing that earlier. Went to grand Batam and bcs. Hoping to see any syt but still no. Hahaha maybe I’m a bit spoilt by bkk Liao, as someone said no expectation no disappointment.

That pretty much sums up my 2 day 1 night. Tried social media, tried WeChat but didn’t really get to find anyone that really gum me. Just a quick question, are there any fair skin working girls ?

nitecrawllerr
19-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Om thursday night is ladies night la. Hantu tetek yg ada

Tu lebih besar lebih enak Mas.:D

Leoric
20-07-2019, 12:07 AM
cummin trip frm first aug to twenty-nine aug wil be mani fun....lol :D

i'll intro u my new taxi driver who will ferry my good brother & sisters 2 galang....lol

Thks to u & nono, i manage to grab this hotel rm at 600k rp. The trick u guys shown me works! :D

https://moveyourshit.com/images/8745fe47ab1a4ef8b8ae8a975b1241a2.jpg

https://moveyourshit.com/images/0dfec590ef26276f969a86b598b4b52a.jpg

Big enough to play hide & seek with my girl. The girls even come &take photo of the room. :p

Oh, & thx for the $15-$20 2-way horizon ferry ticket idea too. :p

Leoric
20-07-2019, 12:08 AM
Share a small joke...the hotel's massage on the menu says 170k for 1.5hr of foot massage & staying guest gets a 15% off the price.

https://moveyourshit.com/images/09921cf46e85b42089c24b28842aed1d.jpg

End up the final bill after the discount becomes 175k. :(

They claim that price on the menu were subject to sm taxes. :rolleyes:

Black Page
21-07-2019, 02:00 AM

Ladies' Night at Newton! Good to know that. I can offer them protection under my safe arms.:cool:

nitecrawllerr
21-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Ladies' Night at Newton! Good to know that. I can offer them protection under my safe arms.:cool:

Do u know most cewek i know. They love making love on thursday nites. :D Some even willing to do raw. No No for me...:rolleyes:

Black Page
21-07-2019, 05:57 PM
Do u know most cewek i know. They love making love on thursday nites. :D Some even willing to do raw. No No for me...:rolleyes:

Making love with a scared cewek while claiming to offer protection from ghosts is priceless

Naka_Timo
21-07-2019, 09:03 PM

Learn something, didnt know got such thing. Next time must go batam on thrusday night to make love already :p :D

fde83
21-07-2019, 09:18 PM
Tu lebih besar lebih enak Mas.:D

True om, especially if can catch 2 or 3 in 1 go. Friends of mine who are ghostbuster love catching them during malam jumat apa lg pas jam 12.

Eddyserpico
22-07-2019, 10:32 AM
Bros going next weekend any recommendation for ktv, massage and cewek. Thanks u bros in advance.

nono1973
22-07-2019, 12:21 PM
Thks to u & nono, i manage to grab this hotel rm at 600k rp. The trick u guys shown me works!

Thats when you are alone on a solo trip,hehehe... :D

Oh, & thx for the $15-$20 2-way horizon ferry ticket idea too. :p

S$15 is a steal bro,hehehe...taking taxi from point A to point B in Singapore 2 way already more than S$15 during peak hours. :p

End up the final bill after the discount becomes 175k. :(

They claim that price on the menu were subject to sm taxes. :rolleyes:

Staff is new and you didnt show them your "discount card". ;)

And i am guessing you must be having in-room massage, hence they "tax-ed" you. :D

Stupid it may sound but well...thats the way how this hotel works, which is why i skipped them most time. Anyway, their hotel pricing almost same as the in-room massage at Zest hotel. Zest hotel massage girl were from Swiss-bel, hence a bit more professional too.

I still prefer Aiko tho. :D

nitecrawllerr
22-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Learn something, didnt know got such thing. Next time must go batam on thrusday night to make love already :p :D

Tell them..sayang ni mlm jumaat. Enak kan buat bayi...:D

pipipupupi
22-07-2019, 03:48 PM
any bro going batam soon?
Can i join along?

been to batam a few times but not for chionging

hypertian
22-07-2019, 05:16 PM
Can anyone recommend a happening KTV with young girls in Batam as I’ll be there for 1 night on 29th July

Thanks

Eddyserpico
22-07-2019, 07:30 PM
Can anyone recommend a happening KTV with young girls in Batam as I’ll be there for 1 night on 29th July

Thanks

Yeah im going on 3rd aug anyone can help recommend girls; ktv; massage

fde83
22-07-2019, 10:46 PM
Horizon feri now selling at 375k.

Leoric
23-07-2019, 12:29 AM
S$15 is a steal bro,hehehe...taking taxi from point A to point B in Singapore 2 way already more than S$15 during peak hours. :p

With the online market place selling horizon ferry coupon at $5-$6, going to btm from mon- fri only cost btw $28-$34 depending on how tactful u get those coupons. :cool:

Yr $15 nett price open orange ticket idea is really tricky indeed but is the cheapest known for now. :D

I'm there almost every thu/fri till sun nowaday. No wonder last fri morning harbor front super long queue...lol...btmfast & sindo counter no more queue.

Staff is new and you didnt show them your "discount card". ;)

And i am guessing you must be having in-room massage, hence they "tax-ed" you. :D

Arrgh!! i totally forget abt the disc card!! :eek:

No wonder got the 21% tax.... :(

Naka_Timo
23-07-2019, 11:11 AM
With the online market place selling horizon ferry coupon at $5-$6, going to btm from mon- fri only cost btw $28-$34 depending on how tactful u get those coupons. :cool:

Yr $15 nett price open orange ticket idea is really tricky indeed but is the cheapest known for now. :D

I'm there almost every thu/fri till sun nowaday. No wonder last fri morning harbor front super long queue...lol...btmfast & sindo counter no more queue.

Hahaha, i keep a few, that time go restaurant eat and they give a lot but not greedy type just take enough can liao. If know take more and go inside carasoul sell..lol

Tell them..sayang ni mlm jumaat. Enak kan buat bayi...:D

LOL!! Maybe she said.. bagus bagus...

iicycold
23-07-2019, 12:11 PM
I think nowaday, 700k rupiah overnight booking were almost a goner, so sad to see this after being about 5 odd years in Batam. And another 5 years from now, maybe minimum overnight booking price would really really become 1 juta.

Haiz.... :(

who say nwday no more 700k gers?! if u can find 800k ger, & if u book em more than one nite, sometime they charge u 750k - 700k de...lol

but they'll need 2 go bk kost first & b back later time, but usually 4 a few hours nia.

Base on my poor mathematics calculation, 5 years increase by 20%... rupiah has only depreciate by around 15.5% over Singapore dollar since my 1st trip to Batam until now. (its was about 8.7k/sgd in my 1st batam trip)

The statistic taken were base on my 1st summary until today.

ya nwday horizon ferri tix getting cheeper & cheeper....lol, i tink can try to smoke brother naka 4 his free horizon koupon, or try 2 steal frm him....lol :D

like tat onli need pay 28 dollar nia....lol...oh, rupiah nwday getting stronger lei. :(

Hehehe...think it will be fun to stay in a Batam hotel room to watch a ghost movie during 7th month with my girls, but DEFINITELY not at Amir. Dont go around seeking trouble, who knows you might bring back "someone" you dont know back to Singapore with you,hehehe...

i tink wey wey hotel gng 2 open business soon, then wil get extra one more choice 4 hotel...lol...as 4 marriot, can 4get it, sure wn't be cheep de.

most impotent in choose btm hotel 4 me mus can reach convenient store, soppin & mp easy wen i there lor...zest is sure a good choice but utama side onli utama hotel is decent enuff, the rest all cmi. Formosa too far out, even if it's 10 mins away. i wan all 1-2 min walk dist type. :D

Doesnt seems like a comedy isnt it? Now watch the funny moment of this movie below which practically makes all the audiences inside the theater laughing out loud. And believe me, it will make you laugh too. :D

tis movie i watch b4 liao la, half the time i was laughing instead of gettin scare by the movie. :D

just wonder y HBO on btm hotel rm tv nvr show tis movie. i tink the gers inside rm will b luvin it! :p

It would be good find those movies and catch it in my own Batam hotel room,hehehe...and with the girls.

Of course, must use that movie website that has bahasa indo translation so you and your girls understand whats the movie about,hehehe....

tat website i go see liao, no hv tat movie frag me to hell lei...u got other site w indo sub 2 share share bo? :confused:

dumdee
23-07-2019, 05:13 PM
Anyone got stay at KTM and chiong at the same time? Advantage vs Disadvantage?

I first time going wanna chiong and chill don't know where to book leh.

milfmilf
23-07-2019, 07:29 PM
[url=https://ibb.co/vqPvvh3]https://i.ibb.co/8s544br/IMG-20190615-165543.jpg (https://ibb.co/FxSSGPH)
https://i.ibb.co/DwBGqts/IMG-20190615-165549.jpg (https://ibb.co/JrYxhK0)
https://i.ibb.co/JtVpH8Z/IMG-20190615-165305.jpg (https://ibb.co/vqpdkf9)

Are you craving for seafood?? lol
Wey Wey

got crab pincer only dish? How much?

nono1973
23-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Just marking down some notes on yearly insurance plan as a "tourist" in Batam.

I am planning on S$356 Travel Prestige package which provide unlimited medical claims tho. The price stated is a by per year pricing which means i pay S$356 a year (excluding other discounts).

And below is a bit of general details :

Taking note of the emergency medical evacuation part marked in red,hehehe...:D

Which is why i say the helicopter landing pad at the roof of Formosa Residences can come to some good use when i age further,hehehe....

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18939982&postcount=14266

Just some following up on my future Batam plan. ;)

Black Page
23-07-2019, 11:32 PM
That's a wise move. I pay about 260 EUR per year for an insurance like that, but which covers me for as many travels I have during the year and in any country of the world, which is what I need (I am abroad once a month, on the average).

The airline always proposes me a travel-specific insurance whenever I buy a ticket, and for 1 week stay in another country outside Europe the fee usually approaches 100 EUR. For 10 trip in one year, I would pay something like 1000 EUR should I pay separate insurances per each trip.

Which is why i say the helicopter landing pad at the roof of Formosa Residences can come to some good use when i age further,hehehe....
I wish you to be richer when you will be old, so that you will need the landing pad not for that, but because you will hire helicopters to bring you girls from outside Batam directly to Formosa :cool:

Ninja_Assassin
23-07-2019, 11:52 PM

I am planning on S$356 Travel Prestige package which provide unlimited medical claims tho. The price stated is a by per year pricing which means i pay S$356 a year (excluding other discounts).

And below is a bit of general details :

Taking note of the emergency medical evacuation part marked in red,hehehe...:D

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18939982&postcount=14266

Just some following up on my future Batam plan. ;)

Dun just look at the price plans / benefits.... it is more important to look at the FINE PRINT & EXCLUSION CLAUSES...... I had a brief stint as an insurance claims investigator several years ago. You'll be surprised at the tricks and lengths the insurance companies will go to just to avoid paying out on a claim.... or paying as low as possible if cannot totally deny the claim. Even when our investigations reveal the claims are legitimate...... we are often ask to amend or leave out certain details in our report. That is one reason why I quit after only a short stint.

But in that short stint..... I came to realise that Insurance is a bloody scam.

Black Page
24-07-2019, 01:17 AM
Dun just look at the price plans / benefits.... it is more important to look at the FINE PRINT & EXCLUSION CLAUSES...... I
The most important aspect is to look at the exclusion clauses about what countries are covered or not.
Years ago, I was considering a travel insurance widely advertised in my country. What was puzzling me was the generic clause "not valid for those countries where the Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises to avoid travel" :eek:

What is the precise meaning of "advises to avoid travel"?? :confused:
One thing is "prohibit", another "advises". When I read that the Ministry affirms "caution is recommended", or that "travel is not recommended if not for a valid reason", is that country covered or not??
Even Indonesia is a country where my Ministry of Foreign Affairs recommends to exercise caution, for various reasons including diseases or crime rate. A LOT of countries are not perfect! Should we travel only to Singapore or Switzerland, our life would be very boring.

I tried to call them and write them, and I received only vague and non-conclusive responses. They refused to specify what countries fall in that category which is not covered. Of course. They do NOT want to write a precise statement, for example what exact formula expressed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs makes a country excluded, to be free to decide yes or not after the accident has happened.

I replied NO THANKS and I opted for another, slightly more expensive insurance.

maddog_mlvn
24-07-2019, 02:34 AM

Majority Insurance policies r scam, b4 u sign and pay out everything can claim, even u can't shit, once u sign and pay up, many thing start to change as specially those life policy, after few year, they will start to change the clauses, had a very bad experience with Insurance company.

iicycold
24-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Big enough to play hide & seek with my girl. The girls even come &take photo of the room.

Oh, & thx for the $15-$20 2-way horizon ferry ticket idea too.

15 dollar tix is limited lor...knn, tat guy buy 15 & sell me 25.... :mad:

but 25 is stil second cheepest in whole market liao....lol...even local indo horizon tix aso not tat cheep, so i'm still ok. :D

Share a small joke...the hotel's massage on the menu says 170k for 1.5hr of foot massage & staying guest gets a 15% off the price.

i hear uncle say nwday u all dam hiong sia...sweep up all the clean massage in tat area & make em all dirty ah....lol

mus one day meet u 2 share notes liao...lol

Thats when you are alone on a solo trip,hehehe...

solo got the advantage ma, got frens along hard 2 bargain 4 beter price...lol...i look fwd 2 my comin btm trip...one more week 2 go b4 the beginin of hungry ghost mth.... *slurp*

https://img.uhost.ovh/images/2019/07/23/hungry-ghost-festival-cover.jpg

lookin fwd 2 my early morning bbbj....lol

https://img.uhost.ovh/images/2019/07/23/20071165.gif

hurri! hurri! go steal tose free kuopons....lol,like tat onli need pay jus the 28 dollar nia....lol

but i tink their promo endin soon...i notice tere's no more sept expiry kuopon liao in market liao lei...either promo ends liao or the stores stockin em up until aug then release. :D

aiyo, tix aldy so cheep liao, u stil got patience 2 take eco class seats ah...u like 2 q @ the immigration tere izzit? i pay 12 dollar mre 2 get 4 a beter class seating....lol, can beat most of the sg uncles/aunties who're 'olympic runners' at haborbay ferri terminal 'finishin line'....lol :p

i tink horizon mus hv beaten btmfast,sindo & majestic up up dwn dwn B A select start ovr the last few mths....lol :D

Ccmj
25-07-2019, 10:50 AM
So far all the ladies from massage i encounter are indo malay. Are there any indo chinese massage?

pipipupupi
26-07-2019, 10:23 AM
anyone going in sep? can i tag along?

fde83
27-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Panbill mall batam

BFOMF5
27-07-2019, 10:12 PM
but i tink their promo endin soon...i notice tere's no more sept expiry kuopon liao in market liao lei...either promo ends liao or the stores stockin em up until aug then release. :D

Got lah... see at least 2 selling 31sep 2019 expire "free" tix.
Also one selling no expiring one

Myhorizon
27-07-2019, 11:47 PM
If bringing padang rendang back to Singapore, 20 pieces, will the Singapore custom side detect the presence of cooked beef and tio fine. Just wondering cos someone ask me buy. Hope someone can share their experience bringing cooked meat products from Batam into Singapore.

iicycold
28-07-2019, 12:10 AM
Got lah... see at least 2 selling 31sep 2019 expire "free" tix.
Also one selling no expiring one

Wa!brother...u so fast hand fast leg ah...31 sep one ad just added 2 hr ago lei...lol...ani way i tink stil worth it la...5 dollar for tat koupon + 28 dollar on weekday onli cost 33 dollar, so it is still worth. :D

jus no ovr buy tose koupons...lol...so nw gng btm onli 33 dollar 2 ways & no need go until btm 2 buy tose orange tix liao. :D

mygirly
28-07-2019, 01:24 AM
For awareness.
Anyone ever met a Singapore family on motor bike traveling opposite Farmosa Hotel asking for directions to Batam center?
Claimed passports stolen and need to go SG consultant in Batam center. No money to buy ferry tickets back home to Singapore.

Ccmj
28-07-2019, 02:39 AM
For awareness.
Anyone ever met a Singapore family on motor bike traveling opposite Farmosa Hotel asking for directions to Batam center?
Claimed passports stolen and need to go SG consultant in Batam center. No money to buy ferry tickets back home to Singapore.
1 guy and a child? Lol . I meet one months back. Funny is that i met them twice on different trips. He use same reason . I laugh that he not remember that he approach me before.

BFOMF5
28-07-2019, 05:11 AM
Wa!brother...u so fast hand fast leg ah...31 sep one ad just added 2 hr ago lei...lol...ani way i tink stil worth it la...5 dollar for tat koupon + 28 dollar on weekday onli cost 33 dollar, so it is still worth. :D

jus no ovr buy tose koupons...lol...so nw gng btm onli 33 dollar 2 ways & no need go until btm 2 buy tose orange tix liao. :D
On Fri alrdy got someone selling.
I only see see..

As i alrdy got few fr friend
dont Need to buy. may give or seell

nono1973
28-07-2019, 10:26 AM

This is actually FOC coupon given from some retail shop/restaurants etc. There is no cost to each coupon. Of course i didnt factor in the cost of how much one needs to spend before being able to get those coupons hence you see people selling them online. Coupons can then be use to exchange for Horizon ferry tickets.

There is now Batam Fast ferry tickets selling online that goes to most ferry terminals, INCLUDING Harbour Bay going at S$38...tickets expiring end of 2019 tho.

Enjoy your Batam trip. ;)

milfmilf
28-07-2019, 12:06 PM
Decided to save $13/day on breakfast for Swiss-Inn

Can bros advise what budget breakfast I can get nearby or at Grand Batam? :D

maybe Astro is a good choice :D ... google boh update still factory outlet :rolleyes:

https://i.imgur.com/m1xz4hl.jpg

Ccmj
28-07-2019, 12:37 PM

Just across grand batam have kopi shop sell bakuteh.. prawn mee.. and other standard SG food.

nono1973
28-07-2019, 01:14 PM

Thank you for editing your post instead of making another post to add in photo, hence my reply.

Good breakfast in penuin area, you can try Eatern food court opposite BCS mall.

Try their fish soup stall inside the food court there.

But do note that they only opens from earlier hours of the morning until around 1pm plus and at about 12 pm, you wouldnt have much choice of fish to choose from.

Even tho i dont take sea food but base on going there and looking at my friend's physical review on the food, this place is good from breakfast till early lunch hour.

And as for pricing...do prepare about S$10 per pax if one is eating a lot. Their crispy big prawn is REALLY BIG in size!

Its not my kind of food tho but should be good for seafood lovers.

Enjoy!

milfmilf
28-07-2019, 05:09 PM
Just across grand batam have kopi shop sell bakuteh.. prawn mee.. and other standard SG food.

Good breakfast in penuin area, you can try Eatern food court opposite BCS mall.

yeah, will check them out on first day. thanks!

OnlyLiveOnce
28-07-2019, 05:44 PM

This place has been my regular lunch stop more than two years ago. The yam fish head soup is a must for any meal, besides the giant prawns. The stall is closed every Monday, and on the first and fifteen of the Lunar month. The owner also takes regular breaks and holidays.

KopiGer
29-07-2019, 01:57 AM
This is actually FOC coupon given from some retail shop/restaurants etc. There is no cost to each coupon. Of course i didnt factor in the cost of how much one needs to spend before being able to get those coupons hence you see people selling them online. Coupons can then be use to exchange for Horizon ferry tickets.

There is now Batam Fast ferry tickets selling online that goes to most ferry terminals, INCLUDING Harbour Bay going at S$38...tickets expiring end of 2019 tho.

Enjoy your Batam trip. ;)

Be careful when buy the yellow voucher. My beer girl was cheated by customer who sold her these yellow vouchers @ S$10 each. She bought 5 from him but when she and her friends try to exchange them for ferry tickets....they were told the vouchers were invalid as their particulars does not tally with the names issued to those serial numbers. It seems the vouchers are not transferable and can only be used by the person in whose name the voucher is issued to.

simoncheng
29-07-2019, 02:54 AM
Be careful when buy the yellow voucher. My beer girl was cheated by customer who sold her these yellow vouchers @ S$10 each. She bought 5 from him but when she and her friends try to exchange them for ferry tickets....they were told the vouchers were invalid as their particulars does not tally with the names issued to those serial numbers. It seems the vouchers are not transferable and can only be used by the person in whose name the voucher is issued to.

With the technology available now..... it is easy for the companies to monitor their tickets. Same here for the HK-Macau-Zhuhai ferries. Once ticket is issued to a passenger.... that ticket is void if another person tries to use it. Previously some cheapskate PRCs will just buy 1 ticket and then scan/copy that ticket for extra persons travelling together with them. Now that is impossible as the barrier system will detect if that ticket has been used oredi.

BFOMF5
29-07-2019, 05:28 AM
Had used wthout any issue...
I don't thinķ the free voucher are "tagged".
Maybe it was expire or different type.

Black Page
29-07-2019, 05:46 AM

Skip it and you have 130k to spend in drinks in a pub at night.
I skip breakfast, but Formosa does not refund me the coupons :mad:

penguin59
29-07-2019, 10:40 AM

These Horizon ferry ticket were given FOC to companies management in Batam for Singaporeans working and plying batam often. Must be used from SG ticket counter. Its Free but you need to pay SGD21 in singapore and SGD7.00 on Batam for port tax.
Its still worth it for some but not for others using Batam Center ferry terminal.
As for Indonesian , they can use it but still must start from Singapore to claim it. and they have to pay Rp 199,000 per voucher during the exchange in Singapore from voucher to ticket.
To those who sell it ...... just too make fast buck haiiizzz its not worth it.

penguin59
29-07-2019, 10:56 AM
1 guy and a child? Lol . I meet one months back. Funny is that i met them twice on different trips. He use same reason . I laugh that he not remember that he approach me before.

Aramak......I have experienced it but it was early part of this year 1 malay guy with a boy in hand.....approached me asking for direction to batam ctr claiming that his wife was nursing another kid in BCS when their bag were stolen with money and all documents in it ..... but i just give direction and No money involved. Is this real or just trying to cheat....????

Ccmj
29-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Aramak......I have experienced it but it was early part of this year 1 malay guy with a boy in hand.....approached me asking for direction to batam ctr claiming that his wife was nursing another kid in BCS when their bag were stolen with money and all documents in it ..... but i just give direction and No money involved. Is this real or just trying to cheat....????
I believe they just trying to cheat foreigners. As twice i met the same guy is during june and april. Both time claiming lost his valuables thus unable to return to singapore. 3 months apart same reason. Somemore riding bike. Make no sense to me. Simply just approach embassy in batam at sumatera to settle those issues as i have already told them during first encounter

penguin59
29-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Yes ..... bro , only those who have the experienced will we all learned from it. Thank You,

DDAMn
29-07-2019, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=milfmilf;19005918]Decided to save $13/day on breakfast for Swiss-Inn

Can bros advise what budget breakfast I can get nearby or at grand mall.

Use gojek or grab food app plenty of choices cheap got discount some more

nono1973
29-07-2019, 02:39 PM
Dun just look at the price plans / benefits.... it is more important to look at the FINE PRINT & EXCLUSION CLAUSES...... I had a brief stint as an insurance claims investigator several years ago. You'll be surprised at the tricks and lengths the insurance companies will go to just to avoid paying out on a claim.... or paying as low as possible if cannot totally deny the claim. Even when our investigations reveal the claims are legitimate...... we are often ask to amend or leave out certain details in our report. That is one reason why I quit after only a short stint.

Thank you for sharing, i sincerely thank you for the pointers up there and i shall really properly and consult my insurance friends/relatives before my final purchase.

Most living people buying insurance dont get to claim anything in their lifetime at all and i believe no one likes to claim anything from them either (touch wood), but what to do, we all still need to buy some if its within our budget just for the purpose of any uneventful future.

nono1973
29-07-2019, 02:39 PM
If bringing padang rendang back to Singapore, 20 pieces, will the Singapore custom side detect the presence of cooked beef and tio fine.

I think the basic requirement is that the food brought into Singapore be cooked and not in too big a quantity (the below S$100 for 2d1n rules still applies tho).

To be 100% sure, you may wish to email ICA.

Just wondering cos someone ask me buy. Hope someone can share their experience bringing cooked meat products from Batam into Singapore.

I have brought aunties and uncles who brought in salted fish, dried sea snakes, (all cooked) and supermarket frozen meat, eg. chicken etc (uncooked) from Batam to Singapore. I am not saying its legal but its how well one conceal the packages well enough so it goes undetected.

nono1973
29-07-2019, 02:40 PM
15 dollar tix is limited lor...knn, tat guy buy 15 & sell me 25.... :mad:

but 25 is stil second cheepest in whole market liao....lol...even local indo horizon tix aso not tat cheep, so i'm still ok.

Hehehe...if you cant find any horizon ferry tickets below S$25, then dont complain,hehehe...like you said, its the 2nd cheapest out there.

Or you can be like him, be sitting behind the desk to do online shopping during working hours,hehehe...

i hear uncle say nwday u all dam hiong sia...sweep up all the clean massage in tat area & make em all dirty ah....lol

mus one day meet u 2 share notes liao...lol

Count me in with the notes by keeping me posted.

solo got the advantage ma, got frens along hard 2 bargain 4 beter price...lol...i look fwd 2 my comin btm trip...one more week 2 go b4 the beginin of hungry ghost mth.... *slurp*

https://img.uhost.ovh/images/2019/07/23/hungry-ghost-festival-cover.jpg

I am thinking, if i happen to see you this August, should i treat you with food that comes with joss sticks and red candles or not,hehehe...:D

I am more likely to go temple visiting in my next trip but unlikely to be at the Guang Ying Temple at Galang. Might try the Sekupang ones tho.

Or the one at Tiban.

lookin fwd 2 my early morning bbbj....lol

You mean a morning wake up blowjob? Or you mean blow jobs dones by ghost in the morning? :D

hurri! hurri! go steal tose free kuopons....lol,like tat onli need pay jus the 28 dollar nia....lol

but i tink their promo endin soon...i notice tere's no more sept expiry kuopon liao in market liao lei...either promo ends liao or the stores stockin em up until aug then release.

If you happen to get the chance to steal some from bro Naka, dont forget to pass some to me. And NO, i am not paying you for it....hehehe....

i tink horizon mus hv beaten btmfast,sindo & majestic up up dwn dwn B A select start ovr the last few mths....lol :D

I think i mention this before, Batamfast ferry company came out with their very own 2 way ferry ticket at S$38 tickets too but cannot buy directly from their ferry counter.

The only 2 good things about the ticket is, it expire end of 2019 and can travel via Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Its an open ticket.

nono1973
29-07-2019, 02:40 PM
That's a wise move. I pay about 260 EUR per year for an insurance like that, but which covers me for as many travels I have during the year and in any country of the world, which is what I need (I am abroad once a month, on the average).

The airline always proposes me a travel-specific insurance whenever I buy a ticket, and for 1 week stay in another country outside Europe the fee usually approaches 100 EUR. For 10 trip in one year, I would pay something like 1000 EUR should I pay separate insurances per each trip.

The one that i have shown is from Aviva in Singapore.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=18986760#post18986760

Lots of Singaporean use them or i should say, basically ALL Singaporean who are CPF (Central Provident Fund) member uses them. And CPF is like a national fund thing where all working Singaporean needs to contribute a certain percentage into it. And this fund company uses Aviva to insure their members for most medical needs until technically the day they passes on.

Since i mainly traveled to Batam; Malaysia and Japan only occasionally,and since they are all within ASEAN, hence the lower in price. I am prepared to take the S$183 plan for the 1st 10 years and on later years when i am more physically in Batam then i will consider the S$356 plan.

I wish you to be richer when you will be old, so that you will need the landing pad not for that, but because you will hire helicopters to bring you girls from outside Batam directly to Formosa :cool:

Its really not that expensive for a helicopter tour (i believe). In Bintan, i was told it cost between 1 juta to 1.5 juta per pax.

I read on some Batam expats forum/s, medical helicopter is entirely different from a touring helicopter. A touring helicopter rental from Singapore to Batam cost between S$2k to S$3k (2-way trip taking around 15mins) but medical helicopter can cost up to S$8k per trip. The saying was, they factor in all the medical equipment onto the chopper as well as their qualified medical team on it, blah blah blah...

The nearest helicopter landing area in Batam is in Hang Nadim airport, which is why i am so glad now that there is one just on top of Formosa Residence. A location i frequent often,hehehe.... :D

nono1973
29-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Be careful when buy the yellow voucher. My beer girl was cheated by customer who sold her these yellow vouchers @ S$10 each.

Thank you for sharing your friend's experience. By saying "vouchers", i suppose you mean the coupons which was posted by bro Leo...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=19005574#post19005574

...and not an open ferry ticket.

And if the girls were indonesian, they should NOT be buying the Horizon orange tickets but instead should be buying those ticket for Indonesian which is way cheaper.

Price as stated were for 2 way on above photo (open ticket) but photo above show only one way.

Note, i dont sell any of those tickets mentioned here.

She bought 5 from him but when she and her friends try to exchange them for ferry tickets....they were told the vouchers were invalid as their particulars does not tally with the names issued to those serial numbers. It seems the vouchers are not transferable and can only be used by the person in whose name the voucher is issued to.

Ok, now lets get back to the topic, as in the so called vouchers you mentioned where the girl friends bought were actually coupons aka vouchers and not open ferry ticket. (sorry i need to specifically mention this becos i bought open horizon tickets online at S$10 to S$15 before but not vouchers aka coupons)

This is how the vouchers aka coupons work :

1. Vouchers and Coupons has serial numbers. I can simply call Horizon counter in Singapore and give them my passport number to book a "ticket", and boarding pass. Once the Horizon counters has my details, anyone who picks up my vouchers/coupons can no longer use it.

2. The Terms and Conditions mention on the vouchers/coupons says clearly...

...the redemption can ONLY be done from Singapore Horizon counter at Harbour Front (and NOT Batam Harbour Bay ferry terminal).

3. They need to pay S$21 + S$7 tax and misc. Which total up to S$28.00 on weekdays and S$38 on weekends.

I gathered all the above from those who has used the voucher aka coupons before and on your girl friends case, its likely that the seller already has the original owner's details registered as stated on #1 mentioned above, hence the case of disputes.

For vouchers aka coupon, i am still not sure if they are ONLY available for use for foreign passport and NOT Indonesia passport tho.

For open tickets (orange and blue colored tickets,and not pink), no such issues at all. So buying vouchers/coupon, there will be some rick factor which buyer gonna take. Not forgetting i mentioned before that those vouchers aka coupon do not have cost price to it and were meant to be FOC. Your girl friends paid too much for the vouchers aka coupons. S$10 plus S$28 plus weekends extra S$10.

i use Horizon ferry orange tickets and not vouchers so far.

Hope that help clear the doubts.

nono1973
29-07-2019, 02:41 PM
For awareness.

Thank you for sharing.

I did not encountered this before but its always good to know such occurrence did happens and how to go about countering it.

For myself, i always have the Batam's Singapore Consulate details with me at all time while in Batam.

My kind of food were usually at Bai Long Bak Chok noodles at the penuin wet market, which was mention on my signature.

Or the new favorite in the area were Kek Leng Wan Tan noodle behind Gideon Hotel coffee shop. Its actually pronounce as "Ji Long" in Chinese words.

New favorite dont mean this place is new but more of an old place in a coffee shop which i find the noodles were not bad.

And by the way, its only 20k rupiah per bowl.

My few favorites were still Bai Long (Penuin wet market), Bei Long (inside A2 food court), Meximo pub wan tan noodles (about 50 steps walk away from Meximo pub) and this Ji Long (coffee shop behind Gideon Hotel). All of them selling noodles and nearly all of them closes around 12pm.

So they are pretty good for breakfast and at a much lower price,hehehe... my type of food. :D

Just sharing.

The stall is closed every Monday, and on the first and fifteen of the Lunar month. The owner also takes regular breaks and holidays.

Hmm...come to think of it, i learned that many Chinese food stores that sells good food tends to close their shops on a Monday.

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that they were selling pork? Hehehe...should have skip Monday trip to batam in future (if i choose pork stuffs).

Thank you for sharing the opening/closing days.

milfmilf
29-07-2019, 06:31 PM
Skip it and you have 130k to spend in drinks in a pub at night.
I skip breakfast, but Formosa does not refund me the coupons :mad:

ha breakfast important.
Just that $13 a bit too high..
$8 more reasonable lah :D

The savings maybe can use to add 0.5 to 1 hr massage

milfmilf
29-07-2019, 06:35 PM
The 吉龙 noodle looks ok :D

cougar666
29-07-2019, 09:16 PM
My kind of food were usually at Bai Long Bak Chok noodles at the penuin wet market, which was mention on my signature.

Or the new favorite in the area were Ku Long (or Ke Long) Wan Tan noodle behind Gideon Hotel coffee shop. Its actually pronounce as "Gu Long" in Chinese words.

The Noddles look yummy and tasty. 20k is value for $$

cougar666
29-07-2019, 09:19 PM
By the way has anyone try Airbnb in Batam? The rooms look nice and some like apartment and near Nagoya Hill shopping mall.

nitecrawllerr
29-07-2019, 09:58 PM
I am not saying its legal but its how well one conceal the packages well enough so it goes undetected.

Its true. Small quantity and for self consumption should be ok. Its all up to the discretion of the xray officer. Never assume it always go undetected. Those xray can penetrate concealed items.

BFOMF5
30-07-2019, 02:37 AM
Or the new favorite in the area were Ku Long (or Ke Long) Wan Tan noodle behind Gideon Hotel coffee shop. Its actually pronounce as "Gu Long" in Chinese words.

Wrong lah, you must hv read too much 武俠小说
古"Gu" less 1 stroke in the middle.
古龍 is the novel writer.

吉"ji" in Teochew/hokian pronounce as "kek"
That why the signboard said "kek leng"
吉龍 (auspicious dragon)

milfmilf
30-07-2019, 08:43 AM
古龍 is the novel writer.

吉龍 (auspicious dragon)

kek leng ish ahneh :D

nono1973
30-07-2019, 11:09 AM
The 吉龙 noodle looks ok :D

古龍 is the novel writer.

吉龍 (auspicious dragon)

Sorry sorry, i mis-read the wording,hehehe...already amended the post itself for the correct "word". :p

One stroke away from the Chinese word 吉 (ji) becomes 古 (gu),hehehe...see, they look almost similar but meaning is entirely different.

Apologize for the confusion over the mis-spelling on my part.

Cheers!

Side notes :

Anyone realize quite a handful of good noodle shops in Batam has their shop sign board ending with the word, Long(龍)? “Long” (龍)means Dragon in Chinese.

Lingo
30-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Just curious, Nono, it is about the medical evacuation by helicopter...
Singapore/batam is an no fly zone...can this be possible? May be now it is possible.
Can you give us the details of this helicopter service for the benefits of all..
Thanks..

BFOMF5
30-07-2019, 01:21 PM
kek leng ish ahneh :D
Yes, teochew/hokian same pronoutiation.

Black Page
30-07-2019, 02:32 PM
Singapore/batam is an no fly zone...can this be possible? May be now it is possible.
Can you give us the details of this helicopter service for the benefits of all..
Why no fly zone?? No fly for who?

nono1973
30-07-2019, 03:20 PM
ha breakfast important.
Just that $13 a bit too high..
$8 more reasonable lah

Most Singaporean dont take such heavy breakfast when they were back at home, but well...in Batam everyone seems more hungrier...hehehe...and after heavy breakfast, lunch woud most likely be delayed. When there is a drastic change in diet timing, some bros stomach may not be able to take it. I happen to be one of them, hence during the free hotel breakfast, i mainly take the white porridge provided. :D

I mean to say, throughout the rest of the day (lunch,dinner,supper), i have been either consuming in fried or BBQ stuffs, so my stomach needs a small break during the morning to prevent heatiness.

While S$13 for breakfast maybe on the high side, some time one has to try it out to know what kind of breakfast they provided that render such "higher than other hotel pricing",hehehe...Formosa breakfast cost about 60k rupiah per pax (the last i knew), and while most other hotels breakfast cost about 50k rupiah.

The savings maybe can use to add 0.5 to 1 hr massage

130k rupiah easily gets you one hour massage session in most hotels. ;)

If you are around Utama area, might probably gets you around 1.5 hours massage session.

The Noddles look yummy and tasty. 20k is value for $$

Thank you for NOT quoting the whole post (yes, i noticed your effort when you made your post).

Yes, definitely the noodles taste good, regardless if its Bei Long (inside a2 food court), Bai Long (inside penuin wet market) or Ji Long (behind Gideon Hotel) noodles or even Meximo Pub noodles.

But i wont forget when i 1st started Batam 5 over years ago, the price was between 16k rupiah to 17k rupiah each bowl. And today they were 20k rupiah or more each bowl (Bai Long one was a bit higher priced than the rest,for your info).

The better part was, when i order the same 20k rupiah bowl, and wish to add in extra noodles, the taste change entirely. So, if i am hungry, i ordered 2 bowls of noodles from them rather than add extra money for extra noodles.

Original mix of noodle has the best taste for me.

nono1973
30-07-2019, 03:22 PM
Use gojek or grab food app plenty of choices cheap got discount some more

Thank you for the sharing (very good pointer indeed). Actually i find that this has got to be one of the best method on looking out for food in Batam.

If one were able to "master" the Grab Food/Go Food apps and able to speak Indo Bahasa, one can practically eat anything and everything Batam has to offer right inside the hotel room. Can even design my very own, breakfast on bed during my Batam trips too,hehehe...

I am one of those who couldnt "master" the Go Food apps and unable to speak Indo Bahasa,hehehe...so i seek other alternatives,hehehe...thats to get my girls to do the ordering from Grab Food/Go Food and get me the food i crave for.

However, do take note that some hotels do NOT allow food delivery from online apps, hence they will need to come down in person to hotel lobby to collect the food themselves. Some hotels tho will not allow the delivery personnel to go to my room but the hotel staffs will bring it up on their behalf, and at the same time collect the money for the food. In those case, a 5k to 10k rupiah tipping would be inevitable.

There is also a 10k to 20k rupiah extra charge for food delivery to my room,depending on the distance and the number of shops they go to, to get my food,hehehe...

Its true. Small quantity and for self consumption should be ok. Its all up to the discretion of the xray officer.

Most time, those officers would close one eye. But if happen that day one of the immigration officer got up from the wrong side of his bed, and in a bad mood,hehehe...then it means a no go. I will have to throw away the stuffs i brought in or pay the necessary taxes. Worse still, got arrested in a worst case scenario.

Never assume it always go undetected. Those xray can penetrate concealed items.

Yes, you are right. Never assume things can go undetected when crossing custom. Applies for other countries as well.

I think they (Singapore) just upgrade their X-ray machines to a more sophisticated ones and even donate some to the Batam immigration, according to news some years back. Much often, i notice handful of Indonesian tourist coming from Batam to Singapore getting caught with handful packets of cigarettes. :p

Hurricane88
30-07-2019, 03:27 PM
Most Singaporean dont take such heavy breakfast when they were back at home, but well...in Batam everyone seems more hungrier...hehehe...and after heavy breakfast, lunch woud most likely be delayed. When there is a drastic change in diet timing, some bros stomach may not be able to take it. I happen to be one of them, hence during the free hotel breakfast, i mainly take the white porridge provided. :D

I am one that must eat breakfast like a king...I no take lunch and dinner mostly veg and meat...oh yes beer anytime after 12pm...:)

oops forgot to mention sleep by 9pm...detox starts 11pm and completed by 4am...by then I am wake up...almost ready to go toilet...:)

Lingo
30-07-2019, 03:27 PM
Haha!!! Nono, don't forget the evacuation by helicopter details... Food is important but health is also important, hehe!!

biostar
30-07-2019, 05:11 PM
130k rupiah easily gets you one hour massage session in most hotels. ;)

If you are around Utama area, might probably gets you around 1.5 hours massage session.

This is what i love about Btm. Solid 1 to 1.5 hr massage is 1/4 the price of Sg. Even if one is not looking for "extras", it's darn cheap for relaxation and leisure.

Food is also cheap and convenient. Go to nearby coffeeshops or warungs for some solid breakfast that is better than the hotel's.

milfmilf
30-07-2019, 06:25 PM
:D .............

PowerBenz
30-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Anyone wanna tag along to batam 5-6 aug?? pm if keen.. :)

danny123456
30-07-2019, 09:52 PM
Anyone going for LT 17th-18th August? 😁

BFOMF5
31-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Horizon New schedule
https://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27607/27607500d302370c3d051c748e8afef49d9f98ab.jpg

BFOMF5
31-07-2019, 10:33 AM
Pay 28 with your coupon get the boarding pass and this open for return but exp 31Aug
https://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27607/27607557e905c8d55f09da8e79798fffc5048fb8.jpg

nono1973
31-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Horizon New schedule
https://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27607/27607500d302370c3d051c748e8afef49d9f98ab.jpg

...and comparing the new Horizon Ferry timing above with the old one below. :)

Pay 28 with your coupon get the boarding pass and this open for return but exp 31Aug

Hi bro, mind if i could use your Horizon ferry ticket photo on the above post?

Thanks... :p

* meant for upcoming future posting/s in this thread.

iicycold
31-07-2019, 12:42 PM
Hehehe...if you cant find any horizon ferry tickets below S$25, then dont complain,hehehe...like you said, its the 2nd cheapest out there.

Hello brother not i complain hor...jus tat can get cheeper y pay expensive? :D

Count me in with the notes by keeping me posted.

pm u liao la....lol

I am thinking, if i happen to see you this August, should i treat you with food that comes with joss sticks and red candles or not,hehehe...:D

I am more likely to go temple visiting in my next trip but unlikely to be at the Guang Ying Temple at Galang. Might try the Sekupang ones tho.

Or the one at Tiban.

tomorow is first day of hungry ghost lo....time 2 go btm liao....lol...

no need gif me, btm got sell joos stick & red candle @ penuin tere....lol, some more can buy new car 4 my btm taxi driver....lol :D

You mean a morning wake up blowjob? Or you mean blow jobs dones by ghost in the morning?

all of the abv...so long no bite away my kkj can liao....lol

If you happen to get the chance to steal some from bro Naka, dont forget to pass some to me. And NO, i am not paying you for it....hehehe....

if can steal frm him....lol...i stil must pay 28 dollar lei...more exp than yr 25 dollar tix....lol, aniway 28 dollar is nw third most cheep way 2 reach HB btm.

still worth....lol

Sorry sorry, i mis-read the wording,hehehe...already amended the post itself for the correct "word". :p

One stroke away from the Chinese word 吉 (ji) becomes 古 (gu),hehehe...see, they look almost similar but meaning is entirely different.

Apologize for the confusion over the mis-spelling on my part.

Lol...yr age ketchup liao la....lol...mus need do more eye test la....lol

check tis 1 out, see if u can see ani thg....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoHN8-tmhR0

...nw check tis 1 agn ,see if u can see ani thg agn....lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94VatOgjxr4

onli few mins vid onli...so wn't take u too much time 2 watch de....enjoy ya!! :D

BFOMF5
31-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Hi bro, mind if i could use your Horizon ferry ticket photo on the above post?

Thanks... :p

* meant for upcoming future posting/s in this thread.
No Problem. Anyone also can use :)

Leoric
01-08-2019, 12:04 PM
This is what i love about Btm. Solid 1 to 1.5 hr massage is 1/4 the price of Sg. Even if one is not looking for "extras", it's darn cheap for relaxation and leisure.

Quite true. But if the comparison is made with jb? Then the diff won't be that much already.

Horizon New schedule

...and comparing the new Horizon Ferry timing above with the old one below. :)

Wow! 4 more extra ferry services compare to the past. Ferrying business must have been quite good for horizon recently. :D

Could have been their "ferry coupon" marketing strategy. But they also smwhat slash their orange ferry ticket retailers in btm who were selling the 375k orange tickets for them.

tomorow is first day of hungry ghost lo....time 2 go btm liao....lol...

no need gif me, btm got sell joos stick & red candle @ penuin tere....lol, some more can buy new car 4 my btm taxi driver....lol

Yea, for food lovers, they should go to Penuin area. Most btm good food were there (includes yr 元宝蜡烛,hahaha...). For girls & massage, just go Utama, otherwise Harmoni Hotel. For shopping, it's Nagoya Hill Mall or BCS.

I'll still stick to my HY1 & HY2. :D

I'm there from 5th to 7th of the mth, if u happen to be there, maybe can buy me coffee/tea. :D

Naka_Timo
01-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Horizon New schedule

Nice share...

Naka_Timo
01-08-2019, 12:15 PM
I am one that must eat breakfast like a king...I no take lunch and dinner mostly veg and meat...oh yes beer anytime after 12pm...:)

oops forgot to mention sleep by 9pm...detox starts 11pm and completed by 4am...by then I am wake up...almost ready to go toilet...:)

LOL!! for me, it depend on hotel and breakfast, if stay in good hotel with good breakfast. Y not? if those not so good one then can forget it.

Naka_Timo
01-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Hello brother not i complain hor...jus tat can get cheeper y pay expensive? :D

if can steal frm him....lol...i stil must pay 28 dollar lei...more exp than yr 25 dollar tix....lol, aniway 28 dollar is nw third most cheep way 2 reach HB btm.

still worth....lol

:D

Hahhah, don't steal leh.

Hurricane88
01-08-2019, 12:17 PM
LOL!! for me, it depend on hotel and breakfast, if stay in good hotel with good breakfast. Y not? if those not so good one then can forget it.

I can survive with eggs and fruits...coffee good will drink more...:)

I can live at any place so long

1. good coffee n breakfast for morning.
2. cheap beer after 12pm
3. anything else is secondary

Only managed to go batam once and think may go more often in between my flying trips...:)

Naka_Timo
01-08-2019, 12:31 PM
I can survive with eggs and fruits...coffee good will drink more...:)

I can live at any place so long

1. good coffee n breakfast for morning.
2. cheap beer after 12pm
3. anything else is secondary

Only managed to go batam once and think may go more often in between my flying trips...:)

Ya. coffee a must, no coffee is like no energy for the rest of the day liao :p :D

nono1973
01-08-2019, 02:05 PM
In reply to some bros who PM me regarding the difference in Horizon tickets and coupons/vouchers. There are quite a handful of them with similar question, hence i shall try to reply them as much as i could all in one post. Note that to me, Vouchers is equate to Coupons.

(Please do not PM me to sell/buy tickets, i DO NOT sell/buy them)

And they look something like this :

Below link shows you how the Coupons/Vouchers works :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=19010472#post19010472

This is how the vouchers aka coupons work :

1. Vouchers and Coupons has serial numbers. I can simply call Horizon counter in Singapore and give them my passport number to book a "ticket", and boarding pass. Once the Horizon counters has my details, anyone who picks up my vouchers/coupons can no longer use it.

2. The Terms and Conditions mention on the vouchers/coupons says clearly...

...the redemption can ONLY be done from Singapore Horizon counter at Harbour Front (and NOT Batam Harbour Bay ferry terminal).

3. They need to pay S$21 + S$7 tax and misc. Which total up to S$28.00 on weekdays and S$38 on weekends.

I gathered all the above from those who has used the voucher aka coupons before and on your girl friends case, its likely that the seller already has the original owner's details registered as stated on #1 mentioned above, hence the case of disputes.

For vouchers aka coupon, i am still not sure if they are ONLY available for use for foreign passport and NOT Indonesia passport tho.

Once you use your coupon/voucher to redeem your actual physical ferry ticket which could look like the below (its actually quite different in color from other physical ferry tickets by Horizonfast Ferry company) :

(photo below taken from bro BFOMF5's post)

...you will also be issue your boarding pass, to board the ferry from Singapore to Batam.

As for ferry tickets, there are a few types of Horizon Fast Ferry tickets to Batam Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Horizon Ferry tickets that were meant for Indonesian looks something like this in green or pink :

(this i believe is the older version)

...and this one is the newer version. Which is pinkish in color.

So, if you are holding a Singapore or any other countries passport (beside Indonesia) and if someone tries to sell you the above types of Horizon ferry tickets. DO NOT BUY! Because you cannot use them with your passport until you own an Indonesia passport.

(always double check with ticket seller)

The above green and pink Horizon fast ferry tickets were meant for Indonesian Passport holder ONLY.

Below is the official Horizon Fast Ferry ticket where you can buy directly from Horizon Fast ferry counter at Harbour Front ferry terminal.

The above ticket-type were usually sold at its original price of S$48 nett. The expiry of the ticket usually last around 6 months and/or more.

The below Horizon Fast ferry ORANGE tickets can be bought in Batam at around 375k rupiah, if not at 380k rupiah. It is being sold in Singapore online market place at S$40 under normal circumstances. This ORANGE ticket-type usually has an expiry date between 1 to 2 months from the purchase date.

VERY Important Note: All one single piece of ferry ticket has 2 portions, one portion will be torn away when you collect your boarding pass in Singapore,the other portion will be torn away once you collect your boarding pass from the Batam Horizon ferry counter at Harbour Bay. Meaning to say, no ferry ticket equals no boarding pass at all (its like an one to one exchange at Horizon ferry counter). And most physical ferry ticket/s were usually called "open-ticket", meaning anyone can use it if they have it on hand. You lose it, you buy the ticket all over again and its gonna cost you more than half the price of a full ticket, hence i advise all bros reading this post NEVER to leave your ticket/s inside your passport while your passport were getting chop by the Batam side of immigration officer/s (i was careless long time ago and left the other half portion of my horizon ferry ticket inside my passport and they were were stolen by the immigration officer during passport chopping time).

One-way Horizon ferry tciket easily cost around S$32.00 or if not more.

Just a bit of add-on here ; if wish to go Batam, you buy or have a Horizon Fast Ferry ticket, you go to Horizon Fast ferry country at Harbour Front (3rd floor) to collect your Boarding Pass that look something like this :

...and if you are looking for some luxury in your ferry travelling to Batam and opted for Business class with an extra S$12, you will be issue 2 more pieces of thermal slips (together with your thermal paper-ed boarding pass) that look something like the below :

So you now have a total of 3 thermal slips, one is the Boarding Pass slip (ferry crew will collect from you upon boarding reaching the ferry 1st floor), 1 of which is for Business class which will be collected by the ferry crew once you walk up the 2nd floor of the ferry.

The 3rd Business Class thermal slip (the most valuable of all the 3 slips to me), dont lose it as this will be collect by yet another Horizon lady crew upon arrival at the Batam Harbour Bay Immigration Arrival Hall, whereby they need your last thermal slip to put you in priority queue to get your passport chopped.

Under normal circumstances, the Horizon lady staffs will be dress in something like the below :

The above mentioned were for you know what to expect when you are buying from Horizon Fast ferry tickets travelling from Singapore to Batam.

From Batam to Singapore, just read this post backward, except the part that in Singapore, you DO NOT get priority queue at the Singapore Immigration and if you want Business class seats from Batam to Singapore, you will need another about S$12 in rupiah value paid to the Horizon fast ferry counter on the 2nd floor of Harbour Bay ferry terminal aka Bayfront Mall. The same place where you get your return-to-Singapore boarding pass.

All business class passengers from both side do gets priority to "get off the ferry 1st" tho.

This is how Batam to Singapore Horizon Fast ferry boarding pass looks like :

...which i will usually collect them 1st thing upon reaching Batam Harbour Bay ferry terminal (on the 2nd floor of Harbour Bay ferry terminal).

Below is how the Business class Boarding pass from Batam to Singapore looks like (as of date). The print is same as the economic class one on the above photo but in a different color.

A little update on Horizon Fast Ferry timing from Singapore to Batam and vice versa :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=19018100#post19018100

Hope the above post answered most of you guy's queries and even hopeful that readers will find it useful when travelling to Batam from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay. Enjoy your Batan trip/s.

Cheers!

Hurricane88
01-08-2019, 02:17 PM
Hope the above post answered most of you guy's queries and even hopeful that readers will find it useful when travelling to Batam from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay. Enjoy your Batan trip/s.

Cheers!

aye aye Sir!...:)

nitecrawllerr
01-08-2019, 06:56 PM
In reply to some bros who PM me regarding the difference in Horizon tickets and coupons/vouchers. There are quite a handful of them with similar question, hence i shall try to reply them as much as i could all in one post. Note that to me, Vouchers is equate to Coupons.

(Please do not PM me to sell/buy tickets, i DO NOT sell/buy them)

And they look something like this :

Below link shows you how the Coupons/Vouchers works :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=19010472#post19010472

Very detailed and well explained.

Wheres the Like button?:p

Tomas79
02-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Hi morning all,

Anyone has good massage place to recommend. Been here since yesterday. Took a cewek for overnight. Feels like just going for a massage with some happy ending today would be enough. Just my 3rd time here so not familiar with the massage centre here. Thanks a million all.

nono1973
02-08-2019, 12:10 PM
...Been here since yesterday. Took a cewek for overnight. Feels like just going for a massage with some happy ending today would be enough. Just my 3rd time here so not familiar with the massage centre here. Thanks a million all.

Hi bro, 1st thing 1st, i dont recommend hence i wont pin point to any individual to any place in Batam to go to. And since you are already in Batam, i shall prioritize my forum thread reply to you 1st.

If you are looking for plus plus massage in Batam, easiest way should be to look out for Utama Hotel ,try to walk the hotel one round...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=15775175&postcount=6277

Its gonna take you around 30 mins to walk Utama Hotel ONE round becos the hotel is linked with many other blocks of building side to side. You will see many massage parlor, most of which provide something "special" and not very expensive (dont forget to bargain when being prompted golden question aka GQ)...ranging from 70k rupiah onward per hour. You can even chose to do marathon massage if your wallet allows you. You should see no less than 5 massage parlor if you simply just walk ONE round,hehehe...

If you wish for something more up scale (more expensive too), can try the men's spa in Batam.

Below is the link for your reference :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18103079&postcount=12411

Due to limited time, Men's spa will not be suitable for a marathon (as they have facilities to use before the actual massage).

For more information on Batam, you may wish to flip through my signature link which will brings you to the below post :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18753429&postcount=13862

...and if you happen to be NOT in SBF page, you can also try to Google : Batam Nono1973. Google search engine will bring you to SBF, and leads you back to my signature link.

Its about 11:10 am Batam time as of this reply, hope my reply isnt too late.

(most massage parlor in Batam opens from 10am to 11am onward)

Enjoy Batam.

02-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Hi, Bros, Like to ask that do any know have any prostate massage that can introduce? Thanks in advance.

Tomas79
02-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Hi bro, 1st thing 1st, i dont recommend hence i wont pin point to any individual to any place in Batam to go to. And since you are already in Batam, i shall prioritize my forum thread reply to you 1st.

If you are looking for plus plus massage in Batam, easiest way should be to look out for Utama Hotel ,try to walk the hotel one round...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=15775175&postcount=6277

Enjoy Batam.

Hi bro Nono,

Nope. Its not too late.. Lol.. Back to my hotel room at Swissbel now before venturing out again. Went to the food court opposite BCS mall for early lunch just now and the supermarket at BCS mall to purchase toiletries, snacks etc that can last me for a few months when I am back in SG..haha..prices here are attractive to allows me wanting to buy more... Lol... Thanks for your reply for the massage places.. Have a good day ahead.

Will upz you..

iicycold
02-08-2019, 09:17 PM
And by the way, some ghostly movie were in fact like a comedy,hehehe...like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPOaxHqoYxo

try tis movie & watch it in yr btm rm wit yr ger...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VZXI6ff50M

it's funni & same time scary...my fav!

here is full movie....lol...the eye 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQDuvv9dt3Q

...but onli got eng subtitle....lol...

or u prefer eng funni horror+gross movie like tis one?

tis movie claims tat Rosemary baby durin 1968, the exorcist durin 1973, 1978's holloween, 1979's alien movie, 1980's the shining, 1982's the thing, 1984's nitemare on elm st, 1987 hell raiser, 2002's the ring movie got one thg in common....lol...they were all for Sissies....lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0LiSIJIDgU

...& i agree wit wat tis slither movie trailer says so. :D

my review is tis movie is veri veri grossly & funni...& one of MOST disgusting movie ever made....lol

watch it wit all yr gers in btm, surely 101% hug u tight tight....lol...

sorie ya, cn't find full movie in youtube lei.... :(

Black Page
02-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Hi, Bros, Like to ask that do any know have any prostate massage that can introduce? Thanks in advance.

I can imagine the face of the average girl at King's Massage, when you try to explain her what is that and what she is supposed to do....

miumiu6464
03-08-2019, 07:56 AM
I can imagine the face of the average girl at King's Massage, when you try to explain her what is that and what she is supposed to do....

I think they call it "vitalitas". But, usually it just end up as "glorified handjob".

Hahahaha321
03-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Anyone chiong batam today? Solo mission .

nono1973
03-08-2019, 12:07 PM

This is called Health Preserving aka 养生. Not many living human on earth can stood on such discipline to take mainly 2 main meals a day (note, i say mainly 2 meals a day and NOT "Only 2 main meals a day"). The types of people know to do that were monks, priests or clerics from old time temples ages ago. Those who follow such health preserving methods were very minimum.

Its like most human who reach adult age were suppose to take 2 shares of fruits,vegetables etc and 1 share of others (eg fish,eggs, rice, meat etc etc). Most human today does the direct opposite, they took in 2 shares of others and only 1 share of fruits,vegetables etc. How to remain consistently healthy in the long run?

Much often i ask my friends/clients if they watch superheroes movie from Marvel or DC,hehehe...and if they knew who Wolverine from X-men is. Wolverine has a super power called the Healing Factor, which heals itself fast when he fought with the villains in those movie/s.

We ,as a normal human also have that "special abilities" too, just that a normal human being heals up very much slower than this Wolverine,hehehe...

In general, our human liver helps our body to heal up, and by being in sleep mode from 11pm to 3am helps our body to heal up better w/o taxing too much of our other liver abilities. Thats what i read from books.

The thing is, i only sleeps before 11pm when i am not well (which is not healthy life style). Next morning, i should be feeling much better under most circumstances.

Perhaps as i age, i would slowly learn to be like you, and sleeps before the clock reaches 10pm.

Other readers might think by replying to the above which may seems a little out of the Batam topic. But well, thats becos the kind of healthy living life style is what i look forward to by the time i retired there (in Batam in later years). Eat healthily & lives healthily by allowing my body organs to come to a peaceful balance state.

Right now, and at most time, they were being stretched. At time, even over-stretched too. :(

Just sharing.

...coffee good will drink more...:)

Hmm...talk about coffee, if i dont remember wrong, i did read in the vietnam thread that you have tried the Luwak Coffee in vietnam before. If you happen to be in Batam at any point of time, perhaps can bring some over and to make a comparison between both place's quality of Luwak Coffee.

The reason i suggest that is becos Luwak coffee is Indonesia's signature coffee,hehehe... its like i would go around to try out any noodles or Bak Kut Teh (or other food) in Batam that i come across, and then make out to see which is most suitable for myself. The same can be applied for Batam girls too. :)

Side notes :

According to my own findings, there are 3 version of Indonesia Luwak Coffee.

Version 1, the Luwak aka Cat in their natural habitat (living in the wild) steals and eats the coffee bean, they shit it out, people go around collecting them.

Version 2, the Luwak aka Cat were kept in captive by farmers in coffee farm, made to eat the coffee bean, they shit it out and the farmer go collect it.

Version 3, a machine were create to stipulate like that of a Luwak aka Cat's stomach, the machine handler threw the coffee bean in and allow it to go through the machine which were made to be as close as possible to be like a luwak or cat. When the machine dispense remains, the machine handler collect the beans.

Version 1 being most expensive, version 2 is 2nd most expensive and cheapest one is the 3rd version where they can mass-produce. I think the above were also applied for raw honeys too.

For a healthier choice, coffee is best to drink w/o sugar and/or creamer. :p

Just sharing....again.

nono1973
03-08-2019, 12:16 PM
aye aye Sir!...:)

I found my heaven on earth (in Batam), hence i wish to keep it that way. :)

Very detailed and well explained.

Thank you... :)

Wheres the Like button?:p

Here...is where you can rate this thread a 5 star... ;)

If that its worth your vote. :p

fde83
03-08-2019, 08:52 PM
Is the coming long weekend gonna be crowded in batam?

Lingo
03-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Hahaha!!! Who cares about the the bloody $ 8000 medical helicopter!!!!

Lingo
03-08-2019, 09:20 PM
Just follow Situ nono's guidelines for healthy living...that helicopter is not necessary, hehe!!!

iicycold
03-08-2019, 11:37 PM
Hahaha, i keep a few, that time go restaurant eat and they give a lot but not greedy type just take enough can liao. If know take more and go inside carasoul sell..lol

nxt time if go tere eat agn, plz take more kuopons, so i can go curi em frm u...lol, but ask first 2 see if they got tose expires sept or oct kuopon or no first cos aug one mostly is useless after tis mth. Give pple free ppl aso dn't wan take....lol

but hor, kuopon chg 2 ferry tix is first cum first serve @ the ferry counter on the day of yr ownself departure trip frm sg, so if their 940am ferry no more seats liao, u hv 2 take the 1045am ferry liao lor, if tat one aso no more then go 2 next timing & so on. Also if got on sat or sun is must pay extra 10 dollar on top of the 28 dollar & end up price total bcum 38 dollar...a bit more exp than the 375k rp orange tix.

my advise is go weekday mon-fri noon onward,if no tix 4 the seat on yr desire available timing, take the business class seats @ extra 12 dollar more....lol,specially frm sg to btm at harbor front to harbor bay 2 beat the Q so can clear custom faster....lol

i avoid morning trip cos tat bloody Q damn bloody long sia....lol, i last time tio Q @ sg horizon counter for nearly one hr lei. :mad:

iicycold
04-08-2019, 12:14 AM
Ya, this year there is no monkey King movie,hehehe...

in case u dn't knw...monkey king nwday eng eng aso got go 2 utama liao....lol...so if u passby mayb can see....lol...tis is in btm hor....

https://s3.gifyu.com/images/Monkey-King-Utama-gif-3.gif

got ani btm qn can aso ask him....lol

I think they call it "vitalitas". But, usually it just end up as "glorified handjob".

I no undstd the ans of yr reply...lol...i only knw in m'sia, there's tis urut batin...smthg like tat...

http://www.imgflex.com/images/2019/08/03/UrutBatin.gif

...in indonesia, tere is tis vitalitas wich in btm aso hv find...lol...below...

http://www.imgflex.com/images/2019/08/03/Indo.gif

...then in china/taiwan/sg, tere is tis juagen/JG tat do good 4 my kkj like below...lol...

http://www.imgflex.com/images/2019/08/03/Taiwan2.gif

...& i tink tere is aso one thg call tantric kkj massage...

https://moveyourshit.com/images/3041cbf598b2a48210e6d609d5329a3c.gif

...& lastly, tis one is call prostate massage tat ger use her finger 2 poke the guy's kar chen....lol

http://www.imgflex.com/images/2019/08/03/Prostate2.gif

so wen ppl ask got prostate massage in btm & where can find,i aso blur liao....lol...

https://b1.freeimage.host/SMJ3P.gif

...& tis abv is a fast & furious hj & no a kkj massage....lol...ani other kkj massage i miss out? :D

jus 4 laughin onli....lol...aniway,i later nxt few day mus go & shw sm of the btm gers tis post 2 check if they knw ani of the abv good technic....lol

oh, jus 4 brother blackpage info, one of king massage ger is quite good @ one of the kind of kkj massage stated abv....lol... other than prostate massage of cos.

04-08-2019, 09:46 AM
in case u dn't knw...monkey king nwday eng eng aso got go 2 utama liao....lol...so if u passby mayb can see....lol...tis is in btm hor..

I no undstd the ans of yr reply...lol...i only knw in m'sia, there's tis urut batin...smthg like tat...

jus 4 laughin onli....lol...aniway,i later nxt few day mus go & shw sm of the btm gers tis post 2 check if they knw ani of the abv good technic....lol

oh, jus 4 brother blackpage info, one of king massage ger is quite good @ one of the kind of kkj massage stated abv....lol... other than prostate massage of cos.

Hi, Bros,

Don't know what is called, as from Bro iicycold explained have more clear understanding. Mind ask that where to find vitalitas or tantric kkj massage in Batam? Hope Bros can introduce. Thanks in advance

Naka_Timo
04-08-2019, 03:50 PM
nxt time if go tere eat agn, plz take more kuopons, so i can go curi em frm u...lol, but ask first 2 see if they got tose expires sept or oct kuopon or no first cos aug one mostly is useless after tis mth. Give pple free ppl aso dn't wan take....lol

but hor, kuopon chg 2 ferry tix is first cum first serve @ the ferry counter on the day of yr ownself departure trip frm sg, so if their 940am ferry no more seats liao, u hv 2 take the 1045am ferry liao lor, if tat one aso no more then go 2 next timing & so on. Also if got on sat or sun is must pay extra 10 dollar on top of the 28 dollar & end up price total bcum 38 dollar...a bit more exp than the 375k rp orange tix.

:

Ok, next time i go again, i take more.

in case u dn't knw...monkey king nwday eng eng aso got go 2 utama liao....lol...so if u passby mayb can see....lol...tis is in btm hor....

massage of cos.

Dont forget intro me if have such lobang hor.

Ashyboy
04-08-2019, 08:13 PM
next sun i will gg to batam...stayin at Harmony one convention hotel at batam center..not sure ard there got any nice massage or drinking places anot...any kind bros out there can intro??

cougar666
04-08-2019, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=nono1973;19030584]This is called Health Preserving aka 养生.

Hmmm very profound and fully agreed. I read articles on fasting for dinner till next day, 过午不食, 2 meals a day, etc and I also tried skipping dinner for a month and only took small bite or snack if I was hungry and I must say I feel great during that period though worry that my weight is going down. This I usually eat dinner before 6.30pm as much as possible.

BFOMF5
04-08-2019, 11:08 PM
next sun i will gg to batam...stayin at Harmony one convention hotel at batam center..not sure ard there got any nice massage or drinking places anot...any kind bros out there can intro??
Venus spa is closer to you. About 1.5km away.
Same road same side walk another 1 km down you got "Food Centre 28" can try your luck on beer girls,

BFOMF5
04-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Hi, Bros,

Don't know what is called, as from Bro iicycold explained have more clear understanding. Mind ask that where to find vitalitas or tantric kkj massage in Batam? Hope Bros can introduce. Thanks in advance
Look 4 Indorasa massage

BFOMF5
05-08-2019, 06:31 AM
https://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27624/27624475b257d9432e698a6e6491ab57a6a87ed5.png
Good for the LWE Gower. Hope it can sustaine the up trend...:)

BFOMF5
05-08-2019, 09:14 AM
Minor change
Take note
1015 sg>btm now fix
0905.sg>btm now need cfm.
https://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27624/27624863d0c71cd5d6d6cbfc9cdd6ae94889cf6d.jpg

BFOMF5
05-08-2019, 09:15 AM
FYI From horizon counter. 9/8 ferry all fully booked.

nono1973
05-08-2019, 10:35 AM
No Problem. Anyone also can use :)

Thank you...see, i have put the photo to good use by compiling all the different types horizon ferry of tickets and the difference between vouchers/coupons versus tickets all in one post for better future reference in the thread.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19023253&postcount=14420

There are always things to share, to compile up and to take a 2nd look on, in Batam and then later dug out more from the ever-changing. I may not have all correct info on hand at some point of time, but when everyone shares their bits, i can then pick what i feel is the right things up for myself to learn from it.

Thank you again for sharing.

Wow! 4 more extra ferry services compare to the past. Ferrying business must have been quite good for horizon recently. :D

Could have been their "ferry coupon" marketing strategy. But they also smwhat slash their orange ferry ticket retailers in btm who were selling the 375k orange tickets for them.

The next thing i will be more focus on would be "farming" for a better tomorrow in Batam. Good things in Batam usually wont last very long as many might have known...,literally everyone will try their very best to spoil it for everyone else,hehehe...eg, whenever a business entity has good business in Batam, price almost always goes upward, or when things are cheaper and better than their expectation, they have the tendency of wanting to pay higher than the norm.

Which is why i constantly keep things in record, so i can make future comparison. Its like a hobby for me now,hehehe... :D

My wish, i hope to enjoy Batam in my more good years to come (in Batam).

Cheers!

nono1973
05-08-2019, 10:46 AM
The below Horizon Fast ferry ORANGE tickets can be bought in Batam at around 375k rupiah, if not at 380k rupiah. It is being sold in Singapore online market place at S$40 under normal circumstances. This ORANGE ticket-type usually has an expiry date between 1 to 2 months from the purchase date.

VERY Important Note: All one single piece of ferry ticket has 2 portions, one portion will be torn away when you collect your boarding pass in Singapore,the other portion will be torn away once you collect your boarding pass from the Batam Horizon ferry counter at Harbour Bay. Meaning to say, no ferry ticket equals no boarding pass at all (its like an one to one exchange at Horizon ferry counter). And most physical ferry ticket/s were usually called "open-ticket", meaning anyone can use it if they have it on hand. You lose it, you buy the ticket all over again and its gonna cost you more than half the price of a full ticket, hence i advise all bros reading this post NEVER to leave your ticket/s inside your passport while your passport were getting chop by the Batam side of immigration officer/s (i was careless long time ago and left the other half portion of my horizon ferry ticket inside my passport and they were were stolen by the immigration officer during passport chopping time).

One-way Horizon ferry tciket easily cost around S$32.00 or if not more.

Hmm...maybe S$40 for Horizon fast ferry 2-way orange ticket is could be a bit on the costly side for those w/o the voucher/coupon (which cost S$28 on weekday and online market sells them S$5 to S$8 each, yet still run risk of getting scammed) but compare it with the original blue ticket at S$48...so i am constantly seeking for solution, for lower price ferry tickets and MUST reach Harbour Bay from Harbour Front,hehehe...

Now, i bring for myself...Batamfast, which is going at S$38 now at the online market,hehehe...

(i marked the below photo in Yellow due to color contrast)

Notice Batamfast travel from Tanah Merah to Harbour Bay and i notice they also have ferry from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay too. Then again, only 4 time slots to travel. If the ferry timing fits me, well...i seriously dont mind saving S$2 per ticket tho,hehehe...

...what happen if one day Horizon ferry decide to fail me? At the very least i will still have another alternative. Note that "ticket" i have been talking about is not E-Ticket. They are all physical ticket. And they are open ticket where one can make changes on ferry timing and dates within its expiry date.

I have been traveling to Batam for more than 5 years as date, and for about 4 years, i have been paying either S$48 to S$49 most of the time (because i mainly travel from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay). Today in 2019, the price has finally comes down in a way,hehehe...

How not to be happy? Hehehe...but being happy doesnt mean i will forget that in Indonesia Batam, whenever most business becomes good or for the better....price has a high tendency of going up. And the low priced Horizon Ferry wont be lasting for long. :D

During good times, i tends to farm for rainy days sake....hehehehe....and i am doing that since before the 375k rupiah orange tickets was launched. :p

(Its NOT a matter of "if"...but "when"...)

Batamfast is my Horizon alternative,hehehe...

Enjoy Batam...

Note : This post is in conjunction with my previous Horizon Ferry ticket and coupon/voucher explanation post.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19023253&postcount=14420

tangoten0
05-08-2019, 03:13 PM
Kudos to Nono and all the bros who posted FRs here. Decide to take my virgin trip to Batam (3-4 Aug). Here's my FR.

First Mistake
Searched google and booked ferry tickets via directferries website. Thought its like booking bus to KL. Turn out to be a BAD mistake. This is a euro company. After you booked, this is a booking with them only. They will still have to contact the ferry company and then confirm it usually within 24-48 hrs if within europe. I booked wednesday for ferry at 10am sat. Confirmation arrived only on sat afternoon 3pm !!!. Can't cancel by email. Cancellation only applies to ticket worth 35 euros or more. Totally screwed up. On friday morning, after learning my lesson, I booked directly via Horizon website. Just follow instructions and its pretty smooth. Ferry ride smooth and easy.

Second Mistake
After landing, decided to call Gojek per some advise I read somewhere. Turn out they can't pick you up from the ferry terminal and not even 1 or 2 roads outside. Finally bite the bullet, cancel gojek and take a cab to Formosa for 30k. 30k is about 3 SGD. Not worth the time to quibble about it.

Hotel
Made it to Formosa Hotel. The whole building is 4 storey high. 4th floor is Alishan KTV (good point here - describe more later) and King's massage. When you first walk in, there is a musty smell to the whole hotel even at counter area. As your nose gets used to it, you won't smell it after a while. I think it permeates the entire hotel. I might want to stay at a newer / nicer / (more expensive) place. Still Formosa Hotel is a good choice. Easy walking distance to Nagoya Hill shopping mall which has pretty much everything you need. So went there for lunch, pickup some toiletries that I missed (mouth wash, good smell body wash and some mints). If you gonna bath together with the ladies, a good smelling body wash helps.

Getting Down to Business
At this point, its approx 1am. Decide to do the walking tour per map posted by Nono. Below is my view of the joints.
Happy 8 - easy to find. There's a dude sitting outside who wave you over as you approach 10m of the joint lol. Went it, he called a big size mami. She came over looking bored, husstle the girls into the fishtank (similar to Geylang fishtank). Approximately 12-15 girls. Most CMI. Only 2-3 is a possible. You sit at the high chairs provided and scan until song song. Conversation basically goes like this:

Mami: Sit down.. take your time. Choose one.
Me: How much for the girl(s)?
Mami: Which one? Different girl different price.
Me: (scan the room looking lost)...
Mami: You come alone? Walking? Where you stay?
Me: Yes. I walk here. From Formosa Hotel.
Mami: Ok.. 1st one (starting on the left) 1.2m, 2nd one 1.3m, 3rd one 1.3m, 4th one 1.2m ....
after a while ...
Me: Ok thank you. I will go look and if i want i come back take the green one.
Mami: Ok.

Segar (also known as new berry) - Walk to Segar 3 streets down. Went in, say hi to mami who hustle the girls together. Same/similar conversation above. Total 4 girls. Mami said she had 25 girls all booked. I looked impressed (at the lie). Saw 1 possible.

Memory - can't find the place. Not sure if still around.
Golden Bird (Sedona) - can't find the place either. Went to Sambal Mentah Bude Ida - look around. Don't see anything that looked liked it.

At this time its about 3pm and after romping around the street in the hot sun, decided to call a gojek to Diamond Mall to look for Bunga.

Bunga - can't find the place either. Saw a Sakura Massage. Walk in, there is no girls. Got an album the 'papi' can called. Decide not to trust photos. So left.

Kupu Kupu - Decided to walk to MM / Indah2. Found Kupu2 on the way. Went in, decent amount of girls approximately 8-10 girls. Decided to pick one. Ask to be sent to hotel at 6. Price 1.3m. Continue to walk as my buddy hasn't found his.

Havana - Saw Havana on road to MM/Indah2. Went 2. 2 girls left. I wanted one of them but too bad I already booked one. Left. Then 2 ojeks hanging outside insisted to show us another place. So went riding on ojek. Didn't feel too dangerous as there are plenty of ppl at the roadside. Ended up in M31 (right next to M30) which is right next to Morena Pub. Not sure if this is what folks referred to as MM. Think not. At M31, there was a solid amount of girls approx. 25-30 girls. My buddy picked one. Started 1.3m bargained to 1.4m. Likely due to having to pay off the ojek drivers. Didn't push too hard. Mami offered one to me sayomg this one is only 17. She was young pretty fair and I was very tempted but I already booked one lol. Sigh.

With both of us picked, we ojek back to hotel. Without change and since we are feeling good, gave the ojek 50k.

Business
Right on time at 6pm, the room bell rang and outside stood a shorter-than-i-remember school girl lol. She was wearing a white shirt and sweat pants. Turn out she was 18 turning 19 the next day. I thought she's was 23 or so. After some icebreaking efforts, the session turn out great. 1st time she experience female orgasm. She was so shocked. Turn out she wasn't very experienced. I ask her if she want another one. She nodded. Off we went. 2nd round either took longer or i m getting old and tired lol. This time she is bolder... saying stuff like 'omg... just like that just like that'... then after a long while a small gasp and and instant withdrawal / scramble away from my tongue lol. She was amazed. Then I had my shot. She then declared I am the best. rofl. This of course, rubs an old man's ego. Just this is worth the money.

She didn't want to go out. Order some macd. Told me her birthday tomorrow. I went downstairs bought her a cake. She was over the moon. She will take it back and share it with her friends and mom. We went a 2nd round which was milder. Only I had a shot. Then I decided to send her back and not have her stay overnight because I am not done with my virgin trip.

Morena Pub - THIRD Mistake
At 10, got dress and gojek to Morena Pub. 100k entrance fee. Hmm.. fine. Went in and was told that to sit down, I need to blow 1m minimum because of some star from Jakarta is here. Decided against this. I wanted to have a beer and check out the place but if minimum is 1m then no. So walked out. Might be fine for 3-4 guys. Maybe just bad luck on that day with a 'Star' coming.

KTV
At first wanted to try M1/2 KTV but too tired to look for it. So decided on Alishan KTV. Went to 4th floor, waiter ask if want a room or hall. Decided to look at the hall. Didn't see too many girls and wasn't very enticing. So decided on a room. Papi was very friendly. So he started quoting the room so I say a small room will do. He recommend the medium room. So I said no.. think small will do for two of us... but he say no charge for the medium room. Its on him. lol. Ok. So enquire about the price. 400k for 12 cans of beer + fruits + 2 bowls of nuts. 500k sitting fee per girl. All in paid 1.4m for 2 girls and 12 cans of beer. So if 2 person, its 700k each. Really very very reasonable. There was approx. 25-30 girls. Half can't make it. The other half are ok. No clear winner. So decided to pick a fair one who is showing her midriff. Turn out she is 21 years old from Sulewasi. Wow... Spend the evening singing songs to each other. Not a lot of raba raba. Wasn't sure if it was fine or the girls were ok with it.

Foreplay - FORTH Mistake
Ended the KTV session when beer rang out. I ended the session as I wasn't done exploring Batam. Took a gojek to Foreplay. Free entry. Went in.. wow this place is crowded at 2pm. Saw the end of the 'fashion show'. Girls was wearing some sort of 1950 bikini uniform... i.e. not the skimpy kind. They were doing cat walks and cameras were going off. Wow didn't know they allow cameras. No one push me for a drink. So i just stood around and watch for a while. Like one of the FR said, DJ was playing head shaking music. Place is mostly filled with guys. There were a few freelancers around but urgh.. they are ugly. Probably good ones taken by 2pm. You can clearly see some of the guys were high on drugs with incessant shaking of heads while their buddies were standing around pouring bourbons down each other's throat. Got myself a beer and stand around for a while and see what happens. Heineken was 95k. Relatively expensive but nothing to quibble about. With the club at 80% guys 15% freelancers 5% tourists looking as lost as I was, its time to leave. So walk the rest of the NED street. Most of the pubs are dead. Decided to call it a night.

Next day
Decided to try Wechat - booked a 2 hrs massage after breakfast. She showed up promptly. She ask 1 or 2 hrs. Decided 2 hrs after the previous night drinking. This was a clean massage. I think i fell asleep half the time. lol. When its done, I looked at the time and really 2 hrs has elapsed. SO paid ehr 300k. The is clean massage. Went to Nagoya mall for lunch. After that decide whether to do a 1hr massage with happy ending or just wait around drinking coffee. Decided on messing around with wechat/michat. Michat you get a lot of greetings. Most are not my type. Grab a taxi to ferry terminal. 60k from the mall. Had some trouble telling the gojek where to pickup. Decide not to quibble about 6 bucks.

Overall a fun trip. Will probably go again in a month or two's time. Hopefully this FR helps out some noobie bros just like many past FRs had helped me out.

BFOMF5
06-08-2019, 06:52 AM
Second Mistake
After landing, decided to call Gojek per some advise I read somewhere. Turn out they can't pick you up from the ferry terminal and not even 1 or 2 roads outside. Finally bite the bullet, cancel gojek and take a cab to Formosa for 30k. 30k is about 3 SGD. Not worth the time to quibble about it.

Have to be out to the main road.
I normally go to cake shop near the car park entrance to buy cake at the same time do GoCar booking. Would ask the driver to pickup at the petrol station.

For you....
don't waste times...
Take the Rp3k taxi and you don't suffer from the scorching sun.

FYI. .
For the last 2 week GoCar have some discount. .. from HBB to Formosa only cost Rp7k

Black Page
06-08-2019, 03:32 PM
On friday morning, after learning my lesson, I booked directly via Horizon website. Just follow instructions and its pretty smooth. Ferry ride smooth and easy.
There is a wide availability of ferries and more seats than passengers, except on returning rides from Batam to HF on Sunday afternoon.
Honestly, I do not see the point of pre-booking.

It is true that usually I arrive from KL by bus, and the arrival time may vary due to lines at immigration.
I am used to arrive to Harbour Front, go to Horizon Ferry counter, and take a ticket not for the first ferry, but the second, to have time to have a coffee, or eat some sushi, etc.
What is VERY IMPORTANT is, once arrived to Batam, right after immigration go straight to Horizon Ferry counter and check in for the return, even one week later as I am used.
This will save lines on return (nobody waiting to check in after a ferry has arrived) and will reserve a seat in case the return is on busy time (for instance on Sunday afternoon). On my first time, I did not know this, and I risked to be stranded in Batam until night (and miss my flight to Europe the same night from Changi).

After landing, decided to call Gojek per some advise I read somewhere.
There is a hype here for saving insignificant amounts of money. Many are happy to save 1 SGD calling Gojek (and waiting) instead of grabbing the first ojek among the dozens available in streets. If one can bargain and save some additional 0,50, others give kudos to him.
Then, the same one goes booking a girl and spend more than 1M, but it's the principle itself of saving 0,50 more than others that gives pleasure...
Personally I prefer to walk (I save more, ahaha), and if I need transportation because I feel lazy I take the first ojek I see (10k downtown).

Made it to Formosa Hotel.
When you first walk in, there is a musty smell to the whole hotel even at counter area. As your nose gets used to it, you won't smell it after a while. I think it permeates the entire hotel.
That smell was the first scent I felt on my first trip to Batam.
Even now, that scent is inextricably linked to Batam in my brain. When I smell it, I feel in the Land of Impossible. Welcome to Batam, enjoj man!

yaz86
06-08-2019, 04:31 PM
It's been 6 long years since i last chiong in Batam... planning to visit next week. Any "recommended" booking joints to go besides JV Happy 8 and New Berry? Only familiar name to me from bro Nono's list is Gold Bird. I read the booking price within 700k - 1.3 million overnight. Will be staying at Formosa Hotel.

milfmilf
06-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Wechat clean massage in own hotel room?

OnlyLiveOnce
06-08-2019, 07:17 PM
It's been 6 long years since i last chiong in Batam... planning to visit next week. Any "recommended" booking joints to go besides JV Happy 8 and New Berry? Only familiar name to me from bro Nono's list is Gold Bird. I read the booking price within 700k - 1.3 million overnight. Will be staying at Formosa Hotel.

You can also look at Morena, Havana, MM, Kapu Kapu, Sri Kandy & Bunga.

Black Page
06-08-2019, 07:28 PM
You can also look at Morena, Havana, MM, Kapu Kapu, Sri Kandy & Bunga.

Morena is highly unrecommended for booking (even banned by Nono)

OnlyLiveOnce
06-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Morena is highly unrecommended for booking (even banned by Nono)

In recent weeks, we have managed to get young and nice ceweks from there at 1juta for overnight without trouble. The choinging scene is rather dynamic and is not fixed. It is up to the individual to test the market rather than have a fixed conception of the whole scene. Just leave it to the market forces and things will work out right. Anyway, one man meat is another one poison. Cheers.

OnlyLiveOnce
06-08-2019, 08:50 PM
Hi Morena is highly unrecommended for booking (even banned by Nono)

In recent weeks, we have managed to get young and nice ceweks from there at 1juta for overnight without trouble. The choinging scene is rather dynamic and is not fixed. It is up to the individual to test the market rather 7th than have a fixed conception of the whole scene. Just leave it to the market forces and things will work out right. Anyway, one man meat is another one poison. Cheers.

BTW, our group always make a monthly trip around the joints and select our ceweks for the night.

Black Page
06-08-2019, 11:53 PM
Hi
In recent weeks, we have managed to get young and nice ceweks from there at 1juta for overnight without trouble..
Good to know that. Thanks for pointing it out. Things may change quickly, as you have remarked.

Leoric
07-08-2019, 01:34 PM
For more information on Batam, you may wish to flip through my signature link which will brings you to the below post :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18753429&postcount=13862

...and if you happen to be NOT in SBF page, you can also try to Google : Batam Nono1973. Google search engine will bring you to SBF, and leads you back to my signature link.

Hahaha...u are now on google. :D .

I just tried, & it works!

Heading to batam next week again after National day but before the indo national day on 17. :p

Nowaday each 2d1n trip cost me around :

Ferry : $28/$38 (coupon = $28, orange tix = $38)
Overnite Girl : 1 jt anytime of the day before sunset, after 11pm = 700k/800k
Hotel : 300k/600k depending on hotel room class.
Taxi : 0

Total cost most time is within the $200 unless i play big boss. :p

One month down is abt $800, my GR also cost me around there per month. :D

PowerBenz
07-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Hmm...talk about coffee, if i dont remember wrong, i did read in the vietnam thread that you have tried the Luwak Coffee in vietnam before. If you happen to be in Batam at any point of time, perhaps can bring some over and to make a comparison between both place's quality of Luwak Coffee.

The reason i suggest that is becos Luwak coffee is Indonesia's signature coffee,hehehe... its like i would go around to try out any noodles or Bak Kut Teh (or other food) in Batam that i come across, and then make out to see which is most suitable for myself. The same can be applied for Batam girls too. :)

Side notes :

According to my own findings, there are 3 version of Indonesia Luwak Coffee.

Version 1, the Luwak aka Cat in their natural habitat (living in the wild) steals and eats the coffee bean, they shit it out, people go around collecting them.

Version 2, the Luwak aka Cat were kept in captive by farmers in coffee farm, made to eat the coffee bean, they shit it out and the farmer go collect it.

Version 3, a machine were create to stipulate like that of a Luwak aka Cat's stomach, the machine handler threw the coffee bean in and allow it to go through the machine which were made to be as close as possible to be like a luwak or cat. When the machine dispense remains, the machine handler collect the beans.

Version 1 being most expensive, version 2 is 2nd most expensive and cheapest one is the 3rd version where they can mass-produce. I think the above were also applied for raw honeys too.

For a healthier choice, coffee is best to drink w/o sugar and/or creamer. :p

Just sharing....again.[/QUOTE]

I saw this coffee selling at mega basement hyermart...the price $30sgd like tat..The got small packets one which cost cheap abit...

rocker1688
07-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Hi bros, do we still need to pay for tips when visit massage joint? If yes, any market rate?

BiGlUsT
07-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Hi esteem seniors,

i'm going to batam tomorrow, would like some advice as in what time is the best to look for cewek? And while skimming through the thread i saw that can also find them via twitter, hw do i go about it? how should i find them?

Thanks a million for the help

nono1973
07-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Hmmm very profound and fully agreed. I read articles on fasting for dinner till next day, 过午不食, 2 meals a day, etc and I also tried skipping dinner for a month and only took small bite or snack if I was hungry and I must say I feel great during that period though worry that my weight is going down.

Not many people understands that by skipping one of the usual 3 MAIN meals a day for a normal human, we also indirectly shorten the gap of 2 shares of fruits and vegetable + 1 others. That has turn out to be a more healthier choice for many too.

Then again, as mention in my below quote, having 2 main meals doesnt means its solely just 2 main meals. In between can still have some small snacking. Just make sure to stick to a more healthier choice of snacks, eg organic fruits, peanuts etc.

This is called Health Preserving aka 养生. Not many living human on earth can stood on such discipline to take mainly 2 main meals a day (note, i say mainly 2 meals a day and NOT "Only 2 main meals a day"). The types of people know to do that were monks, priests or clerics from old time temples ages ago. Those who follow such health preserving methods were very minimum.

...and simply just avoid too much of high calories stuffs like fried chicken,potato chips etc. Not that those who are going through Health Preserving aka 养生 schedule should totally avoid ALL unhealthy food but its more of a need to keep it under control and/or to strike a balance in one's body. What is my balance then...and the answer only i know. Just like i wouldnt know whats your balance. Everyone's different.

To me, there is no such thing as unhealthy food (that includes fast food,potato chip tit-bits etc). Just unhealthy habits,and lacking self-control that makes my body goes off-balance, resulting in being lesser healthy.

This I usually eat dinner before 6.30pm as much as possible.

The old farmer's saying during olden days were, “戌时不贪食,子时莫恋色,卯时切喝酒” meaning , dont crave for food after 7pm to 9pm timing (戌时), dont crave for sex-related stuffs after 11pm to 1am timing (子时) and no alcoholic stuffs after the 5am to 7am timing (卯时). Of course, those were the old farmer's life...hehehe...cannot really apply to modern day city life today.

Which is why i say, its mainly suitable for me to work towards on in Batam after i am away from Singapore's city life.

FYI From horizon counter. 9/8 ferry all fully booked.

Not all but mostly booked,hehehe...their website says so. Just that most popular or preferred timing were gone. :p

Photo above taken from Horizonfast ferry website as of 07.08.2019,around 1030pm Singapore time.

nono1973
07-08-2019, 11:17 PM
try tis movie & watch it in yr btm rm wit yr ger...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VZXI6ff50M

it's funni & same time scary...my fav!

here is full movie....lol...the eye 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQDuvv9dt3Q

...but onli got eng subtitle....lol...

This movie not bad tho. Thanks for the input,hehehe...

i will keep this link and watch it with my girls in Batam possibly on my next trip.

or u prefer eng funni horror+gross movie like tis one?

tis movie claims tat Rosemary baby durin 1968, the exorcist durin 1973, 1978's holloween, 1979's alien movie, 1980's the shining, 1982's the thing, 1984's nitemare on elm st, 1987 hell raiser, 2002's the ring movie got one thg in common....lol...they were all for Sissies....lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0LiSIJIDgU

...& i agree wit wat tis slither movie trailer says so. :D

my review is tis movie is veri veri grossly & funni...& one of MOST disgusting movie ever made....lol

watch it wit all yr gers in btm, surely 101% hug u tight tight....lol...

i watch this movie before too. And its really very GROSSLY ,hehehe....a very good one too. Its more like an alien movie than a ghostly movie.

Time to bring my HDMi cable over in my upcoming Batam trip,hehehe...

sorie ya, cn't find full movie in youtube lei.... :(

No problem, i will try to locate it at the Indo sub-titled site to see if i can find Slither...hehehe...good call.

Ok,talk about good scary yet funny movie, there is actually one coming up. Either on late Aug or somewhere around Sept (maybe even later) and not so sure if Batam will be screening the movie.

It's called...

Little Monsters

http://www.imgflex.com/images/2019/08/05/Screen-Shot-2019-01-16-at-5.20.11-PM.png

Here's movie plot...

Imagine a school trip with kindergartners and a fearless teacher. Now add a zombie invasion to the mix. When an army experiment goes wrong, zombies run loose, endangering the students and their chaperones. With this impending danger, Lupita Nyong’o, Josh Gad, and Alexander England must attempt to fight back against the flesh-eating corpses. That’s roughly the plot of Little Monsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlKnp52moe4

...and then there is this movie called Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark which is suppose to start screening on Singapore National Day on 9th August and it should be coming to Batam, just dont know the exact date as yet,hehehe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlya92LZqZw

Well, currently whats screening in Batam on the beginning of August couldnt get me really interested but one did caught my eyes tho...hehehe...

FAST & FURIOUS: HOBBS & SHAW
https://youtu.be/qTmuvaAENDs

...and oh, since i arent really interested, hence i am not going to write anything on its plot/synopsis. Its an action movie comedy.

It should not be a too bad movie to watch in Batam tho and thats just in case anyone do have some extra time to kill,hehehe...getting a good laugh is much often one of the best medicine.

Enjoy the movie, enjoy your girl's company and hopefully enjoy Batam. ;)

Kaboon
08-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Not all but mostly booked,hehehe...their website says so. Just that most popular or preferred timing were gone. :p

Believe it or not, on those dates from 9 Aug onward, u will never be able to find a room good enough in all yr preferred hotels. ;)

I'm not planning to go btm until next tues onward.

yourslovingly
08-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Believe it or not, on those dates from 9 Aug onward, u will never be able to find a room good enough in all yr preferred hotels. ;)

I'm not planning to go btm until next tues onward.

Good decide. You can struck in crowded from harbour bay if you go on these days