View Full Version : Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

lol91
10-10-2016, 03:30 AM
Any one going on the 22 oct-23 oct? Willing to join with a group.

fde83
10-10-2016, 06:31 AM
Just got back from Newton, gonna extend my gal, rest abit, fetch bro c later then will accompany him for cewek hunting.Things i do for a buddy and fellow cheongster. Lol. Start of my 2nd day in batam. Btw i think its gonna pouring rain, heard thunder liao.

Update: looks like only thunder, so no rain

howru
10-10-2016, 07:05 AM
fetch bro c later then will accompany him for cewek hunting.Things i do for a buddy and fellow cheongster

Thk for sharing ur FR. Enjoy ur 2nd day. Most likely be visitng batam on tis Wedn.

panda_2665
10-10-2016, 07:29 AM
Your dates, quite difficult cos lots of bros here working.

Hotel choice, if you stay there, most joints not really within walking distance. Nearest also about 20 mins plus away if walking. But, you do have cinema, ktv and disco (Titanium, popular with IndoChinese but, not working girls) where the hotel is. And, not forgetting the biggest pharmacy in Batam 2 buildings away.

Thanks bro for the advise. Actually i did some research but just abit no confidence in finding the joints and not much info on the hotel whether got massage with special in the hotel.

BFOMF5
10-10-2016, 07:32 AM
Oct trip#2:
As usual first Train
First ferry haha
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22961/22961790c8df52fc404a601c1ba3310eab04bda0.jpg
First time taking majestic
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22961/22961815fbddf707e73b9f477e927f02d284f6a9.jpg

BFOMF5
10-10-2016, 07:36 AM
Interior not bad
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22961/22961822f281e8ca73c53c6273a46f22ce51e0e3.jpg

Got tables some more
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22961/229618386e0caff4ee044aaa94e8f6b4259d8ff4.jpg

BFOMF5
10-10-2016, 07:41 AM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22961/229618422b60a18c700c83e5abd8c50c130f17d3.jpg
Video playing nono's fervour monkey god

BFOMF5
10-10-2016, 07:51 AM
recently someone wrote about Zika form filling.
Do we still need to fill the form NOW :o
Yes you fill but
No body collect

panda_2665
10-10-2016, 08:00 AM
Any Bros here going cheong in Oct and would like to group meet?

Have a few weeks leave to clear and am going on weekdays for 3d2n.

Never had the chance to go seafood as I am always there alone. kekeke

Yah i was planning to go on 20th to 21st oct. If yr date is ahppen to fall on these then we meet up

fde83
10-10-2016, 08:00 AM
Yes you fill but
No body collect

I fill up nothing yesterday bro

grandfather
10-10-2016, 11:10 AM
fav returned thxs bro :)

thanks, mostly reading now lesser posting now;)

Black Page
10-10-2016, 02:26 PM
recently someone wrote about Zika form filling.
Do we still need to fill the form NOW :o

I travelled yesterday. The form was distributed to everyone on board. It's a yellow card with lots of detailed info to fill in! I was wondering where and why do they wish to keep all that information.
I got the answer soon: nobody cared to collect cards before or after immigration. Mine went directly in the garbage bin well before to reach the hotel. Indonesia boleh.

nono1973
10-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Holy shit!! Harbour Bay...no,no,no...Blitz theater at Harbour Bay is screening some very good movies!!! Oh well,not exactly very nice but at least i am sure this one wont be too bad if it isnt good,hehehe...its a comedy,so relax and have a good laugh.

A CHINESE ODYSSEY: PART THREE
大话西游 3

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/10/roNiE.jpg

http://www.uploadphoto.nu/images/2016/10/09/pbOt4UP_-_Imgur.gif

The Storyline :

Coming two decades after Zixia sacrificed herself to save the Monkey King from the Bull King, Lau continues his revisionist take on the ‘Journey to the West’ tale with a brand-new storyline that has Zixia using the Pandora’s Box to foresee her tragic future and then travelling back to the past 500 years ago to prevent that fate by marrying the Bull King instead. If that got you lost, you’re not alone; seeing as how casually and frequently refer to past events to justify their actions in the present, one supposes that Lau assumes his audience already has an encyclopedia’s knowledge of his first two movies if they are here to see him do it all over again.

It isn’t just Zixia who is messing with the sequence of events; even the Jade Emperor has apparently gotten it wrong, screwing up the timing of the Monkey King’s birth meant to aid the pilgrims in their journey to fetch the Buddhist scriptures.

The Trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDEadPB6oys

Remember Stephen Chow's part 1 and part 2 of the same movie? Batam hotels has been screening it over and over again for the last 2.5 years of the time when i was there on TV,hehehe...almost 20 years (or so) before part 3 is out now. I doubt it would be any better than the Stephen Chow's part 1 and 2 but still,i believe it wouldnt be too bad since they are from the hands of the same movie director.

http://www.uploadphoto.nu/images/2016/10/09/Stephen.gif

Hehehe...now screening in Blitz Theater Harbour Bay and not anywhere else in Batam. I think i am beginning to like going to Harbour Bay Blitz to watch movie...Naruto,the movie is screening there now too,hehehe...i guess no need me to remind you, dont forget NOT to buy their food and drinks from the theater.

(according to the Blitz website,its a Chinese language movie and there's subtitle in Bahasa and not in Eng for the Chinese Odyssey 3 movie)

Enjoy the movie!

Special dedication of the below song to all who likes Stephen Chow movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAVFReMMrJ8

iicycold
10-10-2016, 04:15 PM
But hi chance to let your neighbour/relative/friend/colleague who go for shopping package tour to see you with your sexy cewet.

i dn't mind my frens,relatives or colly sees me w my cewek. Most of em knew y i am in btm for. I'll even offer to bring em around if they see me. :D

Also later when hotel Golden view open. we took another promo package... our free massage also there at H89. I still remember aft that we shop at PENUIN factory outlet.

The last time i r'ber visiting Mercure hotel was wen formosa was being over-booked & they've 2 replaced me a junior suite room there. Nothg fantastic as it was quite clamp compare 2 other hotel's junior suite (i turn em dwn & took 89 instead).

For me i will be very carfull to bring cewet to all these odinary tourist spots.....
PENUIN, BCS, Nagoya hill, matahari...

Yeah,tat 1 has 2 be careful. Bringin a newly knwn cewek shoppin is the last thg i'll do. Unless i knw em well enuff,otherwise shoppin is a no no. :p

mygirly
10-10-2016, 04:34 PM
Sing dollars seems to be dropping against the Rupiah.
:mad:

tomcat007
10-10-2016, 05:44 PM
i dn't mind my frens,relatives or colly sees me w my cewek. Most of em knew y i am in btm for. I'll even offer to bring em around if they see me. :D

The last time i r'ber visiting Mercure hotel was wen formosa was being over-booked & they've 2 replaced me a junior suite room there. Nothg fantastic as it was quite clamp compare 2 other hotel's junior suite (i turn em dwn & took 89 instead).

Yeah,tat 1 has 2 be careful. Bringin a newly knwn cewek shoppin is the last thg i'll do. Unless i knw em well enuff,otherwise shoppin is a no no. :p

Precisely... Why bring someone you just know to go through landmines? Remember there's this once, I got a petite 19 years old and we went to the ikan acia next to Nagoya citywalk. On the way back, she was like trying to get me go sunboss shop2, but I just plain ignore her. Felt bad though, cos she's good worker.

hottip
10-10-2016, 07:27 PM
.... Shes going out now to buy our food for late supper .... need to rest abit now cos preparing to go Newton at 1.30am/2am. ....

I am a newbie at Btm disco, so trying to learn from bros who are into discos.
1) Sounds like you are planning to bring your ger to Newton. Is that correct?But why? Thought reason for going to disco is to pick cewek.
2) First thing when we go into disco is obat agent introduces ger so you can buy her obat for 300k. So how does this work? Does she stay with you the rest of the time or she butterflies around so the agent can sell more obat?
Appreciate if disco experienced bros can clarify.
Thanks, Will gladly up pts.
No need to flame.

tomcat007
10-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Please be careful if you're intending to dabble in obat. 18 months in DRC is not worth it.

hottip
10-10-2016, 07:46 PM
I have never taken obat and don't plan to start. The point is, All the gers in the discos are asking you to buy obat (300k), so I just wanted to know how this works. Is this the intro to get her to stay with you the rest of the evening? Appreciate if this newbie can learn from experienced bros. Thanks.

tomcat007
10-10-2016, 08:03 PM
No, they just want to get high, that's all. Once they are on obat, you will be the last person in their mind. I doubt they get commission, but it could be possible.

Also, if can, don't bring one with obat into your room. It's the express lane to Indonesia PR status. Have fun, but play safe, and live to cheong another day. (y)

iicycold
10-10-2016, 08:34 PM
I am a newbie at Btm disco, so trying to learn from bros who are into discos.

Base on reading yr qns,i feel u may've sm misconception on discotheque. I cld've misread.

1) Sounds like you are planning to bring your ger to Newton. Is that correct?But why? Thought reason for going to disco is to pick cewek.

Reason for gng disco isn't necessary 2 pick up cewek. Different ppl goes there 4 different reasons. Sm goes disco 4 fun,sm 4 drugs,sm 2 relax themselves & 2 enjoy themselves, jus like gng 2 shoppin mall also can b 4 fun or 2 pick up cewek? There r more than 1 reason 2 go any pl.

4 me,2 pick up cewek frm disco not necessary 2 enter inside disco,outside can liao.

2) First thing when we go into disco is obat agent introduces ger so you can buy her obat for 300k. So how does this work? Does she stay with you the rest of the time or she butterflies around so the agent can sell more obat?

Here's where i find u may've misconception on discotheque. As i stated above,depend on wat reason u go disco for & which disco u go 2 in btm. There'll be guys trying 2 hookup w non-FL gers & FLs tryin 2 hookup guys (which cld be u) 4 a price,tis happens in SG too.

As 4 obat,it's more of a happy & willing thingy. Gers u get2 knw in dicos may still fly u aeroplane after u buy her obat/drink (she'll ask & will knw where 2 get it). It's a pl w all sort of ppl ard,freelance OKT,fls,drug dealers touting & ppl lookin 4 fun,for free drink,free bonk etc. So there's no butterflying as every1's in a super loud & dark environment & is free 2 do wat they feel like without much commitment.

tat's hw i'll describe disco & if u wish to knw more,find a nite jus walk in ard midnite & try stayin in it for at least 30 mins 2 get a feel. U'll knw better.

Appreciate if disco experienced bros can clarify.
Thanks, Will gladly up pts.
No need to flame.

I'm nt into the Rep pt game,so I dn't need those pts,thx 4 offerin. U may wish 2 giv it 2 sm1 who needs it more. :D

No flamin intended

hottip
10-10-2016, 09:05 PM
No, they just want to get high, that's all. Once they are on obat, you will be the last person in their mind....

Also, if can, don't bring one with obat into your room. ... (y)

Good advice bro. Will pay close attention. ;-)

Base on reading yr qns,i feel u may've sm misconception on discotheque. I cld've misread. .....

... tat's hw i'll describe disco & if u wish to knw more,find a nite jus walk in ard midnite & try stayin in it for at least 30 mins 2 get a feel. U'll knw better.

Good pointers coach. Appreciate !

Thank you all !!

hottip
10-10-2016, 09:21 PM
Batam City Hotel has a new wing just opened past 4 weeks. Nice facilities, brand new. Quite grand. Its called Grand Dragon. Its got a Spa/Massage, KTV, Pub.
The Pub is quite interesting. Quite good singers - Chinese and Indo songs. Reasonable drinks. 45k for a bottle of BINTANG.
Mami brings in gers to mirror and pick at 350k a night to sit plus LDs. After hours are by arrangement with the gers.
KTV has a huge selection of 8-9 rated Indons, Vietnamese and PRC SYTs. Interesting. 2.5m buys you 4 hrs, action included, but you need to move to action room after 2 hrs in KTV room.
FLs appear late in the night.
Check it out.

PigletDiDi
10-10-2016, 10:23 PM
KTV has a huge selection of 8-9 rated Indons, Vietnamese and PRC SYTs. Interesting. 2.5m buys you 4 hrs, action included, but you need to move to action room after 2 hrs in KTV room.
FLs appear late in the night.
Check it out.

This sound super expensive 2.5m for 4hrs . As per description i guess they are not sleeping overnight with u .
Can someone guide me how much the girls now at Alisan accompany u.
The cost of drink and booking overnight fee range.
Getting a rough idea drink at the pub district or Alisan .:confused:

tomcat007
10-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Iirc, it's 300k for sitting with you, nol butterflying, mileage depends on your skills. I kena a super lao jiao (drives a mpv and I suspect own a salon behind Formosa Hotel) during my only visit and I didn't get further than kisses on the cheek. Lol.. but, I did up her subsequently meeting outside. Didnt quote me any price but I paid her 500k for 1 shot over the entire night. Met her about 1 am though.

For those that will follow you out, will be 1.4 juta. But, not sure is for overnight or short time.

Drinks pretty affordable. For that night, 2 sitting girls, 4 long island tea, 4 soft drinks totaled about 900k +/-. To really go in the cheap, you can order Lipton tea. No joke, really Lipton tea on the menu.

This is about 2 months back and I'm not the one who settled the bill. Bro S, thanks for entertaining my girl that night while I MIA. But, I pick up the tab and "reimbursed" my buddy since I'm the one who wanted to go have a look and I think I paid him 1 juta. Di, guess the price is about there.

Hth.

nono1973
10-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Holy shit!! Harbour Bay...no,no,no...Blitz theater at Harbour Bay is screening some very good movies!!! Oh well,not exactly very nice but at least i am sure this one wont be too bad if it isnt good,hehehe...its a comedy,so relax and have a good laugh.

A CHINESE ODYSSEY: PART THREE
大话西游 3

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/10/roNiE.jpg

Just finish watching the Chinese Odyssey part 3 movie. I wasnt expecting it to be reaching the level of good i was expecting it to be but it did however turn out be a very stupid movie and yet better (and more humorous) than i have expected. Totally brilliant script coming up with Two Monkey King,with two different fate and destiny in this movie.And its linked to the part 2 too. Its a movie thats definitely worth 25k rupiah and about 1.5 hour of my time to watch,hehehe...

Already mention in the Chinese Odyssey Part 3 (https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15174776&postcount=3761) post, Naruto the Movie is out in Blitz Harbour Bay theater...how good is it? No one knows until they watch it. Its in Japanese language with English and Bahasa subtitle tho.

BORUTO: NARUTO THE MOVIE

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/10/Z8IY.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/10/vOR7.gif

The Storyline :

It's been some years since the end of the Shinobi War. Naruto Uzumaki is the 7th Hokage of Konohagakure, in this new era. His son, Boruto Uzumaki, will soon enter the Chunin exams, alongside Sarada Uchiha and the mysterious Mitsuki.

The Trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvjq85znFEI

*i have chosen to quote-lock this post to prevent accidental quoting of my whole post

Note that this movie is only screening in Blitz Harbour Bay in Batam for now. Watch it while it still last. I think one of my 700k rupiah 24 year old semi-syt in Batam is going to like this one,hehehe....

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/10/OuFPH.gif

KohOnly21
10-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Good advice bro. Will pay close attention. ;-)

Good pointers coach. Appreciate !

Thank you all !!

If u bring your girl there to disco and get a obat for her.

1) She super high with hyper sex drive ride u whole night
2) she shows you attitude and bad mood whole night
3) pocket ur money for the obat and act high in disco, average/good service in the room
4) She disappear or request to go off after the disco.

If you buy obat for a girl there in disco

1) she fall in love with you and ride u on the cost of obat/ additional quote you before or after u up her.
2) come back with a fake obat, shake head awhile and disappear
3) bring more friends to you for obat.
4) hardly they will just disappear with ur money

Finally tip for those going disco. Keep your valuables in the hotel safe, beware of pickpockets and standby 100k for 2 way taxi. 50k per trip.

iicecube
11-10-2016, 05:42 AM
At batam salon and fishing tank store really very hard to find chinese indonasia cewak.. Those malay type i tried alway cant raise or shot by looking at them..
Keep wasted 500k for nothing damm sian..

tomcat007
11-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Maybe you need to see doctor , could be something wrong with your dick.

iicycold
11-10-2016, 11:44 AM
This sound super expensive 2.5m for 4hrs . As per description i guess they are not sleeping overnight with u .

I'll stay in SG if tat's the case bcs it'll be WAY cheaper. JB can b a good choice too.

Can someone guide me how much the girls now at Alisan accompany u.
The cost of drink and booking overnight fee range.
Getting a rough idea drink at the pub district or Alisan .:confused:

u r gng on weekend,r'ber 2 book a rm of yr size in advance frm recept first.

iicycold
11-10-2016, 12:06 PM
If u bring your girl there to disco and get a obat for her.

1) She super high with hyper sex drive ride u whole night

i agree w yr every pt except tis

It's bcs most men were mislead by tis statement tat's y mostly wan 2 try. Out of 10 cewek on obat,i tink onli abt 2.5 of em has higher sex drive on bed. Old man without rock solid erection beware & no forget wear CD bcs mos of these obat girls sm time so high they don't care abt wearin CD or not.

I r'ber few yrs back wen i took a ger frm disco,she went so high on obat in rm & naughtily took out the CD i aldy wore without my knowledge (mayb a slip off) & continue 2 ride on me. Scare the living hell out of me after tat time & i've to waste money 2 go 4 sm testes upon return 2 SG.

tomcat007
11-10-2016, 12:18 PM
I'll stay in SG if tat's the case bcs it'll be WAY cheaper. JB can b a good choice too.

Anywhere in JB can we find overnight booking girls for $80-$120? This is genuine question cos my buddy balk at the ferry cost, claiming waste money whereas for me, the cheapest I found is about $200 for Vietnamese overnight, after they finish work. Too short time for too much cash.

tomcat007
11-10-2016, 12:19 PM
i agree w yr every pt except tis

It's bcs most men were mislead by tis statement tat's y mostly wan 2 try. Out of 10 cewek on obat,i tink onli abt 2.5 of em has higher sex drive on bed. Old man without rock solid erection beware & no forget wear CD bcs mos of these obat girls sm time so high they don't care abt wearin CD or not.

I r'ber few yrs back wen i took a ger frm disco,she went so high on obat in rm & naughtily took out the CD i aldy wore without my knowledge (mayb a slip off) & continue 2 ride on me. Scare the living hell out of me after tat time & i've to waste money 2 go 4 sm testes upon return 2 SG.

I don't know how true is this, but I ever heard that guys on drug can go on and on humping without cumming...

iicycold
11-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Anywhere in JB can we find overnight booking girls for $80-$120? This is genuine question cos my buddy balk at the ferry cost, claiming waste money whereas for me, the cheapest I found is about $200 for Vietnamese overnight, after they finish work. Too short time for too much cash.

But compare w $260 for 4 hrs in btm city hotel pub/ktv, JB is definitely a way better choice. Even SG is cheaper than tat. I wish tat pub/ktv @ btm city hotel all the best 4 their future endeavor.

jus not my cup of coffee

I don't know how true is this, but I ever heard that guys on drug can go on and on humping without cumming...

no need drugs,i can go all nite long without cumming when on liquor/beer. :D

i tink it's pretty much a norm.

nono1973
11-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Many years ago, at the early times of smart phones, I remember there was an app on the Apple Store: just displaying a diamond with writing "I AM RICH", doing nothing else, priced $1000 USD.
It made some noise on the newspapers. Someone even bought it, then it disappeared.

I believe most would prefer an iPhone app that helps enhance its camera function...hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/11/Q8KRd.gif

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/11/xpVAc.gif

...purely joking here. :D

As bro Nono says, booking is all hit and miss, but the known factor is the faggot OKT at Kupu2 who don't seem to understand that he needs to be at least respectful of his customers if he was to continue to have their support.

Thats why you often see batam booking joint evolve itself (KTV to massage shop or massage shop to KTV)or simply just close down for good. I cannot comment much on Kupu Kupu for now since i only hear one complain and a bigger proportion number of praises (note : bigger number of praises do not equate that it will be good). I have only tried that place once and so far,i am alright with the girl there.

There should be a small fleet of better-service-orientated girls on their way to kupukupu soon,hehehe...

........... I wonder do bros here have this customer is always right mentality (typical singaporean) when going to joints.

Hehehehe...to me,'customer is always right' dont often apply in most cheonging scene at most time. And in Batam,MOST carrier of such 'customer is always right virus' ,not easy for them to enjoy themselves there. Proven time and again over a history of many years.

When one starts making comparison between country A versus country B,they are already not at the right tune. Its not exactly wrong to make comparison,but well...bringing the wrong expectation w/o understanding the place's culture and yet expect to enjoy themselves...hmm...i would say its like expecting apple to taste like pineapple.

If one happens to like both apple and pineapple, all should be fine,but if one only like pineapple and not the latter,then the country that sells apple may feel shitty to him.

Just an illustration base on my own perspective.

On a side note Abu, has always been friendly when I'm there be it from the days he was at indah2 (even before where indah2 is now) till now at kupukupu.

Dont know who this abu is,so cant comment but in Indah2 i dealt with shorty Sonny and in Kupukupu, Kiki .

Hmm..reasonable assumptions.
On the other hand wld u assume ....
ALL Chiongsters up to a certain time of their life would have had contract some form of STDs. Yes,i rarely use strong words and I use the word, ALL. It is almost 100% of ALL Chiongsters in any countries would already have had some form/kind of STDs.?

Sorry bro,i cannot make the same asssumption for cheongster becos of the nature of the WL's profession and that being a cheongster is not a profession (or a job). Its suppose to be someone who were seeking their kind of 'fun' in the entertainment world and as for what kind of fun they were seeking,it would be up to different characteristic of an indivdual cheongster. (eg,a cheongster can choose to have sexual intercourse (protected or unprotected) or not; and/or ONLY have HJ)

Just like i can easily have the assumption that ALL watch-makers in the world up to a certain point of their life would have contract farsightedness (hyperopia) at an earlier than normal age (compare to those not in the similar profession). But i cannot assume the same for those who wear the watch/es the watch-makers made nor anyone who wears a watch.

Yeah bros....it takes 2 hands to clap and then spread everywhere and everyone. Even heard before kiasi ones who always use condom also contract std. Its from the fluid hitting the organ. Maybe wasnt careful in removing condom or spilled some at the cock hair area. Anyone heard this before?

Condoms do not 100% keep STD or HIV out (i believe everyone knows that). But what are the chances of contracting STD/HIV with and w/o a condom? Think i shall leave this to common sense.

From my perspective,Condoms is like a bullet proof vest,cheongsters is like some brave special force soldier in a "battlefield". What are the survivability rate between a soldier with a bullet proof vest versus the one w/o? Lets not forget bullet proof vest also do not guarantee 100% that a soldier who wears it can definitely survive in a battlefield.

I remember sharing in this thread before. To die ,it takes just a couple of secs or lesser. Not a bit scary at all. But to suffer in the process while waiting to die can take days,weeks,months, years and who knows how long.

Catching HIV/STD is a suffering for a prolong amount of time,wishing for death yet couldnt,wishing to live yet you know its going to be a very painful life and may likely have to burden those who are closer to you to and suffer together.

求生不得,求死不能啊。。。。
(want to die,cannot die,want to live,yet cannot live normally)

I dont wish to die a slow painful death w/o dignity.

Anyway,above were just my personal beliefs, my choice. ;)

tomcat007
11-10-2016, 07:44 PM
Thats why you often see batam booking joint evolve itself (KTV to massage shop or massage shop to KTV)or simply just close down for good. I cannot comment much on Kupu Kupu for now since i only hear one complain and a bigger proportion number of praises (note : bigger number of praises do not equate that it will be good). I have only tried that place once and so far,i am alright with the girl there.

There should be a small fleet of better-service-orientated girls on their way to kupukupu soon,hehehe...

Hehehehe...to me,'customer is always right' dont often apply in most cheonging scene at most time.

There is no license for chicken farm. So, they can only apply for massage, ktv licenses.

Service oriented girls going Kupu2? I'll be there 16-18/10. They will be there already?

The only with the cheebye is always right. PS her off, you don't get to have a good trip.

nameless00
11-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Just trying my luck. Any golfers here? I'm clearing my leave and can arrange to go golf and chiong together.

Btw what is a good hotel to stay? I don't mind if it's slightly more expensive. Have tried Novotel before but it's quite far from the action. Also stayed in Farmosa before and it felt quite run down.

Thanks.

tomcat007
11-10-2016, 09:57 PM
Harris Hotel, beside Batam Centre Ferry Terminal

nameless00
11-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Harris Hotel, beside Batam Centre Ferry Terminal

Thanks bro. The hotel near to action?

fde83
11-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Bro C book 1 gal from kupu2 and the next day me n him book 2 gals (a different gal for bro c) from kupu2. All are 1.4 mil. Looks like theres more than 1.5mil ceweks at kupu2. They also did some renovation on thier place. Just had bowling and now having karaoke.

Also was my 1st time going to the link, not bad of choice but not much syt thou. Also the plump lady from happy recongnise, me too likewise. Got a mouthfull from 1 of the milfs there saying i only choose pretty gals but not service standard. I just laugh at her and say. U mad bro? But in indo la.

Sadly tmw going back to sg. End of my 4D3N but going again next week.

iicycold
11-10-2016, 10:33 PM

i'm interested 2 knw too,if can't speak in public,use pm. :)

iicycold
11-10-2016, 11:50 PM
I remember sharing in this thread before. To die ,it takes just a couple of secs or lesser. Not a bit scary at all. But to suffer in the process while waiting to die can take days,weeks,months, years and who knows how long.

Catching HIV/STD is a suffering for a prolong amount of time,wishing for death yet couldnt,wishing to live yet you know its going to be a very painful life and may likely have to burden those who are closer to you to and suffer together.

求生不得,求死不能啊。。。。

Anyway,above were just my personal beliefs, my choice. ;)

U forget 1 lil' thg,those who dn't put on helmet 4 live firing r those who might likely aldy hav sm form of uncurable std on em. In their twisted minds,they mostly jus hope the disease will b spread 2 others who hasn't get it so he wldn't feel all lonely (no wonder u seem so sure most WL aldy hav sm form of std previously).

Psychologically,their mind is ill. So always play safe,put on 'helmet' (aka condom) durin a 'battle'. Protectin my lil' bro w the best available possible defense frm those psychopaths. :D

yangyang77
12-10-2016, 12:37 AM
Hi there! I'm quite new to batam but went few times already. Got a hit here and there of how batam and the 'system' there works. But I wouldn't mind if 1-2 trusted Bros will be available and wand to go next week, maybe let's say 20-22? 3D2N. I usually went 2D1N not very happening. Trying out 3D2N this time round. Do pm me for those who are free to go together. Cheers!

hawkeye007
12-10-2016, 12:51 AM
Just trying my luck. Any golfers here? I'm clearing my leave and can arrange to go golf and chiong together.

Btw what is a good hotel to stay? I don't mind if it's slightly more expensive. Have tried Novotel before but it's quite far from the action. Also stayed in Farmosa before and it felt quite run down.

Thanks.

You can try either Nagoya Hill Hotel or Grand I Hotel, these are the better hotels in Nagoya area. Grand I Hotel has a KTV where u can get KTV hostesses, but this is generally where the most expensive pussies in Batam are found.

Another decent hotel is Planet Hollywood. It also has a KTV, a disco AND a pub, so getting gals is not a problem. It is also close by to a couple of booking joints.

winphenom
12-10-2016, 01:03 AM
Condoms do not 100% keep STD or HIV out (i believe everyone knows that). But what are the chances of contracting STD/HIV with and w/o a condom? Think i shall leave this to common sense.

From my perspective,Condoms is like a bullet proof vest,cheongsters is like some brave special force soldier in a "battlefield". What are the survivability rate between a soldier with a bullet proof vest versus the one w/o? Lets not forget bullet proof vest also do not guarantee 100% that a soldier who wears it can definitely survive in a battlefield.

求生不得,求死不能啊。。。。

Anyway,above were just my personal beliefs, my choice. ;)[/QUOTE]

Absolutely correct and true bro. Exactly my same beliefs too. Play safe always but got to understand it still carries a small element of danger no matter who we do with or what we do.

KohOnly21
12-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Probably going coming Sunday/Monday.. Been a while since I last visited farm. Any newbie/laojiao going and don't mind me tagging along? Will be just tagging along for lunch and farm hopping only.

Probably staying at DeVinna.

ndnd
12-10-2016, 01:41 AM
Probably going coming Sunday/Monday.. Been a while since I last visited farm. Any newbie/laojiao going and don't mind me tagging along? Will be just tagging along for lunch and farm hopping only

Since a long long time we step into farm... too much OC and ktv liao

KohOnly21
12-10-2016, 09:07 AM

I only one OC lehh not many OC :p

Must go farm look look see see liao.. See when you free plan go Jakarta together again.

nono1973
12-10-2016, 11:45 AM
very gd alrady,the most famous advise gieven in old btm thread for lazy ppl is on old uncle's siggy,link bottom below for yr convenience

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13661867&postcount=32854

many exp ppl advise read 2000+ pages in old thread to find ans & tis thread only 243 pages to read

When i 1st started out in this forum,i was told to do that too and actually did what i was told. So i decide one of the things i should do after reading is try to compile all the FAQ together on my signature. Almost everything anyone who needs to travel to Batam for the 1st few times were on my signature (or page one of this thread). And later when i get a chance to start a new thread,i have most parts of the compilation set on page 1 since a handful of bros tends to refer newbies there.

I learned at later time not to spoon feed,but the least i could do is to give a direction to a repeated question that has been answered numerous time before.

From my personal perspective,half-bake answer/s can be pretty dangerous (if I stand as a newbie).

Some examples of half-baked answer to a newbie who didnt know what to question :

1. How much to bring to cheong in Batam?

Half baked answer : Around S$300

Result : Not enough becos he stayed 3D2N in Montigo Resort, went to higher-end KTV and headed to Spa-like massages.

2. How much to pay for overnight girls in Batam?

Half baked answer : S$51 to S$171

Result : Not enough again becos he went to book an overnight PRC/Vietnamese from KTVs

3. How much should i pay for taxi fare from ferry terminal to hotel?

Half bake answer : S$3.10 to S$5.10

Result : Not enough becos he drops himself at Nongsapura Ferry terminal before going anywhere.

4. I am going to Batam on 27th May 2017,Sat to Batam. Where can i find girls there?

Half bake answer : Any Booking joint/Massage joint/Discotheque/Pubs/KTV/at NED.

Result : He finds almost nothing becos its the 1st day of Ramadan 2017.

*sample of questions/answers above were just illustration. Half bake answer isnt incorrect answer,but mostly just very-surface-answers.

So my take is,newbie/s NEED to do some basic reading 1st in order to ask the right question/s before anyone is able to give him a more detailed answer/s.

Example : i am 1st time visiting Batam,can anyone recommend any hotel to stay in Batam that i could easily navigate myself to find girls for overnight. I plan to be there on a weekend (or weekday) for 2D1N and may wish to head for perhaps 1 or 2 basic massage hopefully with happy-ending,what would be the charges like etc. Lastly,how much should i bring if the above were my draft itinerary?

The above example helps the one who reads and about-to-answer to better understand the position of the one who ask the question/s. Therefore he is able to send out a clearer more "well-baked" reply.

This is solely my personal point of view. ;)

Today I will reduce my distance from Batam from more than 10.000 km to less than 400 km A big leap for me (not for the humanity)
I cannot wait

Sometime i wonder how you manage your 'sleep timer' with all the moving around thru different timezone. :D

I tried viet's luwak coffee & expect indonesia's luwak coffee to taste similar..unlikely to happen & if it ever does,it'd be rare or mayb smthg not right smwhere.

You just reminds me that the Luwak coffee shop in Nagoya Hill Mall is no longer there anymore.

I don't think I gave a significant contribution. You would have discovered it anyway soon...

This kind of thing,the faster its being found out,the better (and merrier). Me and a few friends gain the upperhand to book the Sailor Moon girls ,drawn their 1st blood before they start growing "horns" and start giving their later customers 'problem',hehehe...

One thing I learn in Batam, the girls who are new seek good regular customers tends to provide a much better service. Today,the Sailor Moons puts on some weight,hehehe...and they already have their own pool of good regulars. They do not need their assumed "no-good" walk-in customers to give them a bad time. :p

tomcat007
12-10-2016, 12:53 PM
You can try Mega Mall for the Kopi Luwak. 110k rp for 1 cup.

hawkeye007
12-10-2016, 01:27 PM

Wow, long long time never see this Batam tai tai tai taigor post liao.. :D

Black Page
12-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Sometime i wonder how you manage your 'sleep timer' with all the moving around thru different timezone. :D

I am surprised you ask this. The answer is obvious: in Batam I keep nearly my same time zone as in Europe. I sleep at 6am or later (12am in Europe) and I wake up at 12pm (6am in Europe). :D
Also my mum asked me the same once: "poor kid how can you bear all this". I could not explain her that I was not changing time zone, actually.

The problem is when I travel to South America and I plan to play at night: the time of Colombia is -7h vs. Central Europe. There, the time zone difference is made double and not null, should I live nights as here (Please note Central Europe has +1h daylight saving time shift at summer)

Black Page
12-10-2016, 02:51 PM
This kind of thing,the faster its being found out,the better (and merrier). Me and a few friends gain the upperhand to book the Sailor Moon girls ,drawn their 1st blood before they start growing "horns" and start giving their later customers 'problem',hehehe...

I wish I knew where are today, if any, semi-virgin Sailor Moon girls...:confused:
I guess that one, if finds, does not post the news publicly here.

I am in Batam since 3 days. Some quick short impressions.

POKEMON
Strange place to play Pokemon! No Pokemon available around. Not a single one, except where someone has put a lure. Many lures around, as a consequence.
Now, the incredible thing is that Gyms are owned by several players with very high levels (say 30+) with pokemon with very high points (2500+).
So, I really do not understand how could they get such high level of gaming. Maybe they are not locals but all come fro Singapore?? :confused:

BOOKING JOINTS
I think there is the need of an updated list of booking joints. Just the name and approximate location would be enough. A list of say 4 years ago would be not useful (many are gone).
I noticed several "suspicious" places in the Utama area, looking as booking joints but posting a simple "massage" sign. Kupu2 is one of those, but I have noticed at least two more. I wonder if also the other 2 are booking joints or not.
I think there are many more places today as time ago.
(I did not have the time to explore joints yet)

NEWTON
Newton is still the best place for me. A quantity of young girls having fun or just waiting for customers. I was amazed when I entered. The problem is that not all (just FEW of them) are on sale, or available for money. Understand that in few minutes could be not simple, but it's the key to tune the behaviour accordingly.

GIRLS
Girls pop out from anywhere at any time. I love Batam. I don't know any other place like this. Last ones said they fell in love with my bule nose. :eek:
The problem is manage the time and choose "tonight shall I call A, or B, or C&D, or I tell everyone I am busy and I go to Newton to try my luck?"
First night I met A (my last girl of my last stay) in Pacific with B&C. After 2 hours I had 1 hand in my pants (B) from the back while I was hugging A and the tongue of C on my neck.
A is jealous, so we left for a wonderful time of true love in my room.
2nd day I take B&C to dinner because they insist to meet me. Fantastic night with my two new pacar: dinner, 1st round, Newton, sleep and 2nd round after sleeping a while all 3 hugging together. I love this true love situations. (Note: no money asked at any time. I voluntarily offer some when they are leaving my room in the morning)

AhPui8
12-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Believe some bro here go batam for massage and handjob only. Now there is a better choice . Malaysia JB also can provide the same happening than batam. And is more cost saving. Got massage and got cum with lesser price. It has a thread on this massage place already.

Paid 148 ringgit with 1 hour massage and 40 minute of play with your treasure. No need buy ferry ticket and can went home what time as you wish.

Btw the girl that take care of me is quite pretty and syt. Other also not bad looking. Save time and save money but only for those that like massage with handjob style like delta spa. Open leg wide wide. Rest on her thigh and let her do the magic.

Leoric
12-10-2016, 05:08 PM
~~~~~~~~~~End of Summary~~~~~~~~~~

Time for the Penis for Thoughts note,hehehe...

1. I would rate Sept 2016 trip 9.5/10 (yes,its one of my best). The rest i wouldnt wish to elaborate as my summary was never meant to be like any juicy FRs posted here,its meant for information collection,for memories written like a diary,for reminding me of my ups and downs and whatever else i couldnt remember over a period of later time ,hehehe... (a reminder that whenever there is a good,there will also be a not-so-good)

2. Oct 2016 is also going to be preparing for CNY 2017 and it will continue until Jan 2017 itself. I have not turn much stones becos of some good girls in this trip but i am taking my time for now.

3. I need to book my hotel rooms either Oct or Nov.

4. I am unlikely to go back to my 1st and 2nd night's girl from KupuKupu but may put more effort on my 3rd night girl (or girls). I am also looking at other joints too.

5. CNY 2017 cannot always be the same,i am also looking to some newer activities but yet w/o compromising getting "hiccups" like my CNY 2015 trip.

6. CNY 2017 falls on 28th Jan 2017,Sat.

This trip is more and all about CNY 2017,but accidents do happen that kept me from doing more than i wish to do. I need to create choices now and then i need to cultivate them,making sure no hiccups along the way.I need to shortlsit the girls too. I will need to have everything ready,2 to 3 months before the BIG day. Yes,i plan for my every trip and for CNY 2017,i will plan it more thoroughly than my trips from other times.

Now,i can safely plan for Oct trip,in preparation for CNY 2017 in Batam,hehehe...

Oh,and sorry for the late summary too. I have my reason/s.

Go back to Page 1 of my Summary (https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15163910&postcount=3670)

Bro Nono,after reading yr 32nd summary, i feel you are now more focus on cutting off the taxi drivers in batam. :D

Apparently Utama hotel has taken a new position to become a more centralize area to stay around with a closer proximity to many booking joints in batam today.

Just my after-read feel.

Leoric
12-10-2016, 05:18 PM
BOOKING JOINTS
I think there is the need of an updated list of booking joints. Just the name and approximate location would be enough. A list of say 4 years ago would be not useful (many are gone).
I noticed several "suspicious" places in the Utama area, looking as booking joints but posting a simple "massage" sign. Kupu2 is one of those, but I have noticed at least two more. I wonder if also the other 2 are booking joints or not.
I think there are many more places today as time ago.
(I did not have the time to explore joints yet)

The latest listing of booking joints with approximate loc is definitely not very out-date. The new joints just mainly emerge in 2016. I'm sure there will be some kind of updating soon. :)

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14405732&postcount=1058

If there's any new names other than Hawaii,Kupu2,Link,Sri Kandy not on the map...plz do share. :D

Black Page
12-10-2016, 05:56 PM
The latest listing of booking joints with approximate loc is definitely not very out-date. The new joints just mainly emerge in 2016. I'm sure there will be some kind of updating soon. :)

If there's any new names other than Hawaii,Kupu2,Link,Sri Kandy not on the map...plz do share. :D

Maybe it's me who I am slow, but on the map I see only 7 joints listed.
There are several more: those you mentioned (Hawaii,Kupu2,Link,Sri Kandy) and I am sure others, worth a visit or not. What is the name of the joint in front of Harmony?
I have also noticed a May Massage behind Utama. Booking joint or a plain traditional massage?

iicycold
12-10-2016, 05:58 PM

i see 8 :D

Ahau
12-10-2016, 06:23 PM
newbie here, never chiong in Batam before :D but would like to know if most girls in there are local or PRC one? service and attitude like ML/FL PRC in SG? xDD

hawkeye007
12-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Sorry for the sudden change of track, but has anyone gone to eat the Instar bak chor mee recently?

Several months ago, I asked my regular taxi driver to go tapao for me; when he reach there, he said that the fellow has closed the stall and went back to his hometown. I have since never gone to Instar liao, but I really miss his bak chor mee..

Anyone can kindly confirm this for me?

nono1973
12-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Sorry for the sudden change of track, but has anyone gone to eat the Instar bak chor mee recently?

Bro CoolkuBird just did around Oct 2016 (or it could be around end Sept):

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=15147161&highlight=instar#post15147161

Above link for your info/reference.

I am guessing its either he's back or it could be another person cooking the noodles.

Black Page
12-10-2016, 07:47 PM
i see 8 :D

Azzz.... I am more than slow then. I need an optometrist.

tomcat007
12-10-2016, 07:57 PM
There are several more: those you mentioned (Hawaii,Kupu2,Link,Sri Kandy) and I am sure others, worth a visit or not. What is the name of the joint in front of Harmony?
I have also noticed a May Massage behind Utama. Booking joint or a plain traditional massage?

May Choice is massage shop. No booking, according to the runner.

BFOMF5
12-10-2016, 11:08 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22975/229755071196898016ea05a8c7b139092eb6e702.png

1.Kupu Kupu
2.Sri Kandy
3.May Choice msg+saloon
(Some say no booking?)
4.Massage 22 M2M (3days new)

KohOnly21
12-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Bro CoolkuBird just did around Oct 2016 (or it could be around end Sept):

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=15147161&highlight=instar#post15147161

Above link for your info/reference.

I am guessing its either he's back or it could be another person cooking the noodles.

Confirm it is different owner now.

BFOMF5
12-10-2016, 11:20 PM
Kupu Kupu newlook
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22975/2297559207193dc3741f784bf082006031e37509.jpg

BFOMF5
12-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Massage 22 M2M
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22975/229756351308b05935c187fcccdc47643259e3c8.jpg
Sorry was not allowed to take photo.
Anyway imagine you back facing Newton main entrance. It just few shops on left at the opposite side.
Look for pink wall

nono1973
12-10-2016, 11:57 PM
What is the name of the joint in front of Harmony?

Memory KTV? ;)

or was it Blue Moon which is behind Harmony Hotel?

1.Kupu Kupu
2.Sri Kandy
3.May Choice msg+saloon
(Some say ni booking?)

It sure looks like i am going to be very busy.... :D

And "they" were all equipping for Christmas,New Year Day and CNY 2017.

Thank you bro.

Anyway imagine you back facing Newton main entrance. It just few shops on left at the opposite side.
Look for pink wall

Base on location ,it sure looks like Flamoyon (sounds something like that) has a replacement to me...thank you for the info.

hawkeye007
13-10-2016, 12:33 AM

Thanks Nono & Koh21

BFOMF5
13-10-2016, 12:37 AM
New hotel on the way

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22975/22975865754a9d34d4c26b66cf1b0da41501f2c8.png

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22975/22975855b3b4d2d887b51b0eece1da8e8a6d34dd.jpg

BFOMF5
13-10-2016, 12:45 AM
NASA Hotel
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22975/22975903babdf8b528c32cc1866a2b91b71c04bd.jpg

You must be an astronaut to stay there.
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22975/2297587887ab6d38c60fcddfb5855b637af32a0e.jpg

Black Page
13-10-2016, 01:22 AM
Memory KTV? ;)
or was it Blue Moon which is behind Harmony Hotel?

Blue Moon. I said "in front" because for me the "front" of Harmony is its back, that is the entrance for NoName :p

hottip
13-10-2016, 07:44 AM
Massage 22 M2M
... Look for pink wall

Good discovery. Flamboyan was directly opp Newton. Up ur pts when I recover.

Naka_Timo
13-10-2016, 10:30 AM
NASA Hotel
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22975/22975903babdf8b528c32cc1866a2b91b71c04bd.jpg

You must be an astronaut to stay there.
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22975/2297587887ab6d38c60fcddfb5855b637af32a0e.jpg

Bro, look nice, where this NASA hotel located?

Naka_Timo
13-10-2016, 10:36 AM

Long time no see and contact. How are you?

nono1973
13-10-2016, 11:10 AM
New hotel on the way
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22975/22975855b3b4d2d887b51b0eece1da8e8a6d34dd.jpg

Thanks again for your info. Beside booking joint getting ready for the upcoming holiday season, hotels are joining in the battle too,hehehe...there is actually another hotel almost opposite Bridge Massage also coming up soon. No name yet tho.

Below were what i found online regarding Nasa Hotel in reference to your findings.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/12/awO8.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/12/m00Ij.jpg

Thank you.

As above. :)

Black Page
13-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Massage 22 M2M
Sorry was not allowed to take photo.
Look for pink wall

Following your directions I found "Massage 22 Asmara". Is it?
What is M2M?

Anyway, it looks dilapidated. At 3 pm today no girls.
Papi says ok ST BO but too early :eek: and to come back 4jam.

On the way I checked Bunga (a.k.a. 28 f.k.a 82) and Sri Candy. No girls interesting for me. Best was the kiss from Bunga's mami (long time I know her).
I will stick with Newton (if I can get rid of other girls who keep on writing me)

Black Page
13-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Following your directions I found "Massage 22 Asmara". Is it?
What is M2M?

Anyway, it looks dilapidated. At 3 pm today no girls.
Papi says ok ST BO but too early :eek: and to come back 4jam.

I came back at 4pm to check.
Yes it is that place. The business card says "M2M", but the sign out of the shop says "Asmara". However, what does "M2M" mean??

The place is new, but I confirm it looks run down like a Morena joint. Girls not attractive at least to my taste.

Then the guy brought me upstairs to the cubicles where the girls sleep (poor ones!). I found a very nice SYT! I immediately fell in love and decided to try ST. Will I still have some battery for tonight?? This is what stops me from exploring massage places at day time.

They offer ST but no rooms on premises. The girl was brought back to my hotel room. 500, which sounds high to me (I tried to bargain but without insisting enough), but with the justification that the girl was the nicest and newest. Only 1 week on the job.

When she was in my room, she confirmed everything. 25yo (but looking as a teen: dress her in Singapore as a Japanese-style school girl, and they take you to jail) with thin light body. Perfect breast good for modelling. One year in Batam but only 1 week doing this job.

Very good. Willing to please at best, still that way of acting that will not last long, once she gets endured by long months of working in this.

Once again: I love Batam.

Black Page
13-10-2016, 05:34 PM
I fulfilled one of my fetish desires: a lady dressed severely with hijab, but hot as hell. Pretty and less than 30yo. Intelligent and friendly. She did not want me to ever offer her a coffee! We did it just for the pleasure of doing it.
I will not say anything more (where when how). Her privacy is too important.

BFOMF5
13-10-2016, 05:48 PM
Walk out hans inn
Go left along the drain
Cross the busy junction(near the bridge) at about 70m
Walk straight another 70m
See hotel on left (right is the drain)

Pls note. it not open yet.!

But should be soon.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22979/229795593a111fbf31bcf0ce7b4dcbcfa87ff08c.png

jay.lay
13-10-2016, 10:19 PM
I came back at 4pm to check.
Yes it is that place. The business card says "M2M", but the sign out of the shop says "Asmara". However, what does "M2M" mean??

The place is new, but I confirm it looks run down like a Morena joint. Girls not attractive at least to my taste.

Then the guy brought me upstairs to the cubicles where the girls sleep (poor ones!). I found a very nice SYT! I immediately fell in love and decided to try ST. Will I still have some battery for tonight?? This is what stops me from exploring massage places at day time.

They offer ST but no rooms on premises. The girl was brought back to my hotel room. 500, which sounds high to me (I tried to bargain but without insisting enough), but with the justification that the girl was the nicest and newest. Only 1 week on the job.

When she was in my room, she confirmed everything. 25yo (but looking as a teen: dress her in Singapore as a Japanese-style school girl, and they take you to jail) with thin light body. Perfect breast good for modelling. One year in Batam but only 1 week doing this job.

Very good. Willing to please at best, still that way of acting that will not last long, once she gets endured by long months of working in this.

Once again: I love Batam.

up u back bro :)

Jamesrg2
14-10-2016, 01:13 AM
Any bro care to bring me along with u for tmr , as I nv been to this island before

justl00king
14-10-2016, 03:29 AM
Nice thread with thanks to all the good bros spirit of sharing.
I've never been to Batam for action, only ferry transit to casino cruise :D

Can any kind bro post up some of the gals pics?
So we know what is the quality like for the babes ;)

norice
14-10-2016, 08:30 AM
Greetings:

Anybody going to Batam Island during next 2 weeks? I want to go there for approximately 4 days but need assistance for only one or two days. Most likely, I'll be staying at Nagoya Hill or Grand I Hotels.

Bangkok will be dead for next 30 days for expats and tourists!

Thanks.

lampaci
14-10-2016, 08:42 AM
Absent for so long liao and I am heading to batam today for 1 day trip. Anyone keen?

KohOnly21
14-10-2016, 08:52 AM
Had a 4 days old milf from new berry damage 1 juta (from 1.1) w taxi.

According to her first time in this trade. Have 2 kids.

Look: 6/10
Boob: 9/10 very nice and soft C Cup with small nipple
Bbbj: 3/10 every blow can feel her teeth and only for a short while. But salute her for trying upon my request.
Fk: 3/10 light kissing/pecking
Catbath: Nil
Fj: 7/10 tight and wet.

Perhaps it's her first time in this line. Hence, I can understand.

Whole night was waiting for me and asking me if I want to play (fuck). Had 2 rounds with her though. Tip her 100k before she left at 7.30 am

Stayed at holiday hotel. I will urge bros to think twice before choosing this hotel despite I used to be their regular. Super noisy at night with motor/car/rat running around outside. I do not know if this problem has been there before the renovation or not as I used to stay at the standard room without windows. Cost for my stay at superior room with weekday price is 347k including tax.

Prebooked a 1.4 juta (from 1.6) SSYT w/o taxi at new berry for today. Wish me luck and hope the junior suite at De vinna helps :p

Naka_Timo
14-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Walk out hans inn
Go left along the drain
Cross the busy junction(near the bridge) at about 70m
Walk straight another 70m
See hotel on left (right is the drain)

Pls note. it not open yet.!

But should be soon.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22979/229795593a111fbf31bcf0ce7b4dcbcfa87ff08c.png

Thanks for the details information.

teng
14-10-2016, 11:03 AM

Bbbj: 3/10 every blow can feel her teeth and only for a short while. But salute her for trying upon my request.

Whole night was waiting for me and asking me if I want to play (fuck). Had 2 rounds with her though. Tip her 100k before she left at 7.30 am

Stayed at holiday hotel. I will urge bros to think twice before choosing this hotel despite I used to be their regular. Super noisy at night with motor/car/rat running around outside. I do not know if this problem has been there before the renovation or not as I used to stay at the standard room without windows. Cost for my stay at superior room with weekday price is 347k including tax.

Prebooked a 1.4 juta (from 1.6) SSYT w/o taxi at new berry for today. Wish me luck and hope the junior suite at De vinna helps :p
bro,where tu find this milf. thanks

hawkeye007
14-10-2016, 11:13 AM
bro,where tu find this milf. thanks

Wow, you got bother to read or not? First line of the FR already give u the location, u still asking where to find???

nono1973
14-10-2016, 11:31 AM
But the salon really for haircut cum booking?

Erm...i doubt there will be any haircut there tho,hehehe...

..because i got limited time slot for massage, in fact i only plan one special massage in the coming trip.
must choose wisely as time is precious, piglet can't travel too often.

Bro,you planning on a 2D1N trip or 3D2N?

If its 2D1N,it would be like striking lottery. So forget about trying new stuffs if you wish to play it safe (safe to get good/better girls). Just get all the basics right will do.

But if its 3D2N,there's still some chance for failure. And if all 2 nights also fail,then only flower-water bath can help you in your next trip, hehehe... *joking*

Bro nono thanks for sharing and congratulation for upgraded to silver card. You now not only can obtain free nite stay earlier, discount in massage, free transport to formosa, late check out at 3pm and still got laundry washed and room upgrade...

One more thing to add,the free night stay is given in a voucher form and are only allowed for weekday stay and not for weekends.

Their free transport is what i am after and maybe the ultimate 20% off from its Gold card. I get free room upgrade and much later than 3pm check out before they even start the membership thingy (so it sounds more like gimmicks to me on this).

Don't know whether can flash the silver card for special handjob discount or not to the king massage cewek, hehe..

Base on reading your post here,i hear you would go for 1.5 hour to 2 hour massage. So if its 2 hour massage,it would normally cost 200k for in-hotel-room massage,15% means 30k off. I get a HJ say at an average payment of150k,i pay only 120k...hehehe...fj is around 300k to 400k per pop before the 30k off...hehehe...so I saved a little there.

Unlike you,i use to have an hour massage 1st,get a hj/fj and thereafter when they were still fully naked,request for another hour massage,hehehe...so my good time in some way/s were being extended. I used to need to top up a bit extra for that and with the silver membership card today,it helps me offset that bit of extra/s.

So far I only stayed 5 nites since early August and I have to stayed another 10 more nites in order to obtain silver card and must do it within 10 more months since upgrade card requires 15 nites within 12 months period start counting from the date of the first nite stay.

Bro,do constantly check with the receptionist on your total number of nights stay in your every trip there. They DO NOT have a proper system to monitor their guest member stays. Some of my friends got few nights "eaten" away due to the hotel's mis-calculation.

In other word,monitor your number of night stay manually with them.

Just an additional comment. Have to be careful not to confuse between free night stay and upgrade card is that :

To obtain the silver card and free night stay of 150 points, you need to stay as a classic member for 15 nights in order to qualify for both.

Erm...ok...noted here.

But on the other hand, to obtain the gold card, you need to stay as a silver member for 15 nights but to obtain a free night stay, you only need to stay 12 nights as a silver card member example 12x13= 156 points.

Just to take note that upgrading card requires 15 nite stay regardless of the room you stay...:)

Noted again with many thanks.

If we are ever fated to meet up in person in Batam,i may let you in on a little secret about their system. Currently,i do not wish to spoil their marketing strategy yet but MAY do so in the open public once i got my gold card,hehehe...

(there are often loopholes which I can use to my advantage)

Lol...finally u finished yr summary,even though i tink u havn't reli finish yet. Still readin,will comment later & hope 2 see a continuation on yr 33rd summary.

Yes,the 31st,32nd and 33rd summary (maybe even the 34th) may likely be like in a series. Its tough,you know. Year end is nearing and i have a lot to keep up and track down. Real life is getting busier too. *sob*

This remind me of a incident. Backgound story : I was once a devoted Christian who goes to the church twice a week.

Few months ago, while shopping for the most value added sim card package at BCS mall basement with my cewek. I met my pastor with his family (wife and 2 son), trust me I feel like digging a hole to hide my head at that moment. No choice I had to introduce the cewek to them as my gf and I doubt they believe it. The cewek was shocked as well when I mentioned her as my gf.

Do you monger in Sillypore?

Your story reminds me of a PRC girl i got to know in a Night Club whom i brought to People's Park Center to shop around becos its her 1st time in Sillypore,and thats when i saw my Dad was shopping there....hehehe... i can imagine how you feel becos i also have to tell my Dad that time that she's my girlfriend which I doubt he would believe. :D

Got tables some more
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22961/229618386e0caff4ee044aaa94e8f6b4259d8ff4.jpg

Honest opinion,it looks cool...hehehe...

BFOMF5
14-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Your story reminds me of a PRC girl i got to know in a Night Club whom i brought to People's Park Center to shop around becos its her 1st time in Sillypore,and thats when i saw my Dad was shopping there....hehehe... i can imagine how you feel becos i also have to tell my Dad that time that she's my girlfriend which I doubt he would believe. :D...
luckily you didn't shop at the next building and hv the same kind of encounter. ..:eek:
Joking only no offenses

BFOMF5
14-10-2016, 01:05 PM
Last Monday take a walk to Sungai Panes to look at the futures 孔庙 that situated near Chahaya Garden Market.
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22983/22983879914655eff4b2e7da3ea2a16db2adddd8.png
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22983/22983812f2364a9e790262b31bb6203ffa0a4117.jpg

BFOMF5
14-10-2016, 01:07 PM
This is the exact location
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22983/229838820a663a0043a8d24507d75166a55b1795.png

BFOMF5
14-10-2016, 01:36 PM
What I saw...

Entrance
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22983/229839951e38c845149fef84fb8b5740b8e6b974.jpg

Main hall just doing the flr tiles
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22984/22984103b501e9938e2be73ccd9a2b2a45886d7c.jpg

BFOMF5
14-10-2016, 01:44 PM
Golden statu was in
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22984/229841170cfa301b5c434659cc2ebd0823712659.jpg

View from 2nd flr loking back to entrance
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22984/22984151f6bc28b935fe7745bce1d5a70f15fbe1.jpg
Can still see structural steel...

I don't think it will be ready to rx visitor any time soon..
Look like it will take months..

nono1973
14-10-2016, 05:21 PM
luckily you didn't shop at the next building and hv the same kind of encounter. ..

You mean the PP Complex instead of the PP Centre? :confused:

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/14/C6A.jpg

or Keong Saik Street? Hehehe...

Last Monday take a walk to Sungai Panes to look at the futures 孔庙 that situated near Chahaya Garden Market.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22983/22983812f2364a9e790262b31bb6203ffa0a4117.jpg

Thank you for the information...I am a bit stress now. So much to do in my next Batam trip,hehehe...

(I think I will divide what I wish to do into 2 to 3 trips)

Honestly speaking,when it comes to Batam center area,i relied more on Taxi (and I didn't like that) and I already have the address of the Kong Zi Temple (孔子庙) :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/14/k1xB.jpg

But all thanks to your photos ,at least i have a landmark building to point myself to now.

Cheers!

I don't think it will be ready to rx visitor any time soon..
Look like it will take months..

Just like Tiban Tua Pek Kong,each visit there will be something different, new statue and so on. I believe its gonna take about a year,maybe 2 to be completely done up.

Black Page
14-10-2016, 10:45 PM
I crossed my way with an unprecedented (in my experience of course) group of 6-7 sexy Vietnamese girls coming out from the elevators of Formosa at level 1 at 8pm. High heels, long legs, talking loudly. :eek:

From the level 2, I peeked where they were going. They seemed not orienting themselves. First aimed at the back door, or the stairs for staff, then went back to elevators. I saw they went to level 4.

Below average compared to the viet crowd in Beach Club in KL, but unseen in Batam. So, it looks like Alishan now has viet girls too? I guess the sitting fee would be excessive, and the booking fee, if booking is allowed, unreasonable.
But if one wants to buy rambutan in Oslo, has to pay high, right?

BFOMF5
14-10-2016, 10:57 PM
You mean the PP Complex instead of the PP Centre? or Keong Saik Street? Hehehe...

The one hv a R-rated cinema and lots of massage shops.

....But all thanks to your photos ,at least i have a landmark building to point myself to now.

Imho, in Btm, not many sopir able to use a written street address to deliver you to your destination.
Photo and landmark serve batter.

flier74
15-10-2016, 03:42 AM
Travelling Alone 17 - 19 and staying in Formosa.

Any bro wanna meet up dinner, please do pm me

BFOMF5
15-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Travelling Alone 17 - 19 and staying in Formosa.
Any bro wanna meet up dinner, please do pm me
HaHa...Same date as mind.
Oct 3rd trip 17-19
Depends on my tbk kaki
might divert to TBK.

Froster
15-10-2016, 11:59 AM
Went to batam recently. Not a sex trip, just a leisure one.

Took the Sindo Ferry, notice that some of the interior has been upgraded to a more cleaner and comfortable environment. TV always showing Laughing for Gag, which actually help to start off the journey with some laughter. :D

Stayed in Triniti hotel, at the back of a row of shophouses, 10mins walk to Nagoya Hill. Decent hotel, nice exterior, interior seems old but still clean and proper. They also serve breakfast for RP30,000. Walking back to the hotel at night can be quite dodgey as it is dimly lit.

Not much of an adventure, just there for the food and relax. Only naughty place we went is Octopuss. Went there at night, greeted at the counter, now they have the membership. They issue us a calendar, if I'm not wrong the next visit onwards got 20% discount on massage. Membership is free of charge.
Massage wise is still very good, with back stepping, head to toe massage with a free manhood therapy at the end of the session. Girl was pretty and able to speak fluent english. Was able to converse with her, she has been there for almost 2 years. Tried to ask her out to overnight with me, she quote me around 1 Juta. Quite reasonable. Only know her name going by ilma. Forgot her tag number but I got her phone number, if you are interested in bringing her home after work, can message me and I can pass you her number to chat with her. ( no guarantee that she will follow you home )

Octopuss membership cum calendar. Bring it with you to enjoy further discount. =)

The next day before heading back we tried a clean spa, ESKA. I love this place.

I joined the membership as well. 50,000 rp gets me discount on the weekdays and points every visit. Spend 1juta on massage and free membership. Remember this spa have male and ladyboy masseur, so if you are not comfortable, please highlight to them that you want a specific gender masseur. I have tried the male as well as the ladyboy, but I can say they are as professional as the female masseur.

Took the 2hour package, 1 hour hot stone and 1 hour aroma therapy. Damage is around 350,000rp after discount. Ended the massage with a nice ginger tea.

ESKA membership

ESKA also have free return ferry from SG to BTM if you sign their packages. They also include in ESKA hotel. Never tried before but once I tried will give a feedback.

Foodwise, tried food recommended on this thread, A2, nagoya top floor, etc...

OH, if you are looking for a nice cafe, I found one beside nagoya shopping center. The name is caffein. Serve nice cakes and coffee and nice environment.

Have a nice day pals.

BFOMF5
15-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Vietnamese girls went to level 4.
Alishan
I think they are catered for their Taiwanese guest.

nono1973
15-10-2016, 09:01 PM
I crossed my way with an unprecedented (in my experience of course) group of 6-7 sexy Vietnamese girls coming out from the elevators of Formosa at level 1 at 8pm. High heels, long legs, talking loudly.

Now you can better understand why i sometime roam around the hotel 1st floor area at about 1am? :D

From the level 2, I peeked where they were going. They seemed not orienting themselves. First aimed at the back door, or the stairs for staff, then went back to elevators. I saw they went to level 4.

Yes,they were heading to the KTV.

Below average compared to the viet crowd in Beach Club in KL, but unseen in Batam. So, it looks like Alishan now has viet girls too?

Not only Viets,they have PRCs at times too. And usually on weekends,eg. Friday and Saturday nights. Both races have been around since i 1st step into Formosa Hotel,hehehe...i believe a handful of bros (with and w/o being in my past group trips) staying there should have seen them before too. And the girls were always different, meaning not always same group of girl/s.

I guess the sitting fee would be excessive, and the booking fee, if booking is allowed, unreasonable.
But if one wants to buy rambutan in Oslo, has to pay high, right?

Exactly.

Not sure about sitting price but overnight pricing usually around 2.5 million to 3.5 million rupiah (the last i heard) in the KTV itself. Void-deck price during late hours around 2 million rupiah (plus-minus) bypassing the mamis or some middleman. ;)

That was one of my plan C when all else fail and yet dont wish to bathe myself with flower water,hehehe...
(Thank heaven,i rarely need to use my plan Bs)

The one hv a R-rated cinema and lots of massage shops.

Then it must be Pearls Center :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/14/Eg0F5.jpg

Which is not at the next building,hehehe...

Imho, in Btm, not many sopir able to use a written street address to deliver you to your destination.
Photo and landmark serve batter.

Completely agree with your statement above and it is why i thank you in my previous post,hehehe...landmark/map definitely serves better in Batam comparing to a full address.

When I was new about 2 years back,i ask an ojek the where about of Gold Bird when I am standing 50m outside Goodway hotel, he couldn't tell...hehehe...I even show him the name card and he was scratching his big head regarding the location. (I think I know the area today better than him in the past,hehehe...)

Black Page
15-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Now you can better understand why i sometime roam around the hotel 1st floor area at about 1am? :D

I doubt you would keen to spend 3 million for a plastic doll (and no margins to bargain).
If you feel itchy at 1am, I would recommend you to spend your time roaming the Newton food court instead (I know the 5th floor is not the place you feel comfortable with).

Not sure about sitting price but overnight pricing usually around 2.5 million to 3.5 million rupiah (the last i heard) in the KTV itself. Void-deck price during late hours around 2 million rupiah (plus-minus) bypassing the mamis or some middleman.

Thanks, NO. It's not being stingy, but paying that money for a doll, whose attitude is miles away from the cewek for which one travels to Batam, is out of question.
For viet girls, a Singaporean should go to Orchard (expensive, but there is the tiime to dance, chat and understand if there is any chemistry). The old red light district with viet pubs is gone, right? (I forgot the name).

tomcat007
15-10-2016, 09:31 PM
You mean Joo Chiat? Still very much alive.

tomcat007
15-10-2016, 09:35 PM
What are some if the places that I can hang out overnight? I know McD is 24 hours. Abby other place with affordable food and wifi preferably?

Black Page
15-10-2016, 10:16 PM
You mean Joo Chiat? Still very much alive.
THAT'S IT: Joo Chiat.
Someone told me that it was dead, as much of the action due to the cleaining-up effort of the Singapore authorities.
I am happy to learn that it is not true and it is still active. So I hope for the street action in Geylang.
There is too much difference for me between the cost/benefit ratios of Singapore and Batam. It has been a few years that I don't even stop over in Singapore. I land, or I cross the border with Malaysia, and I go straight to Harbour Front to take the ferry. Unbeatable Batam for me.

What are some if the places that I can hang out overnight? I know McD is 24 hours. Abby other place with affordable food and wifi preferably?
I am not sure I understood what you mean with "hang out" and what you like to do. If it is just sitting and drinking or eating at any time of the night, in Nagoya I know:
- McD and KFC
- Santaria (Siang Malam) 200 m from Formosa (with good Wifi)
- the food court of Newton

nono1973
15-10-2016, 10:49 PM
I doubt you would keen to spend 3 million for a plastic doll (and no margins to bargain).
If you feel itchy at 1am, I would recommend you to spend your time roaming the Newton food court instead (I know the 5th floor is not the place you feel comfortable with).

Beside PRCs and Viets coming down from the 4th floor,there are also Indo girls coming down the same way as well,hehehe...and their quantity is more (and priced lower than in KTV too). There will always be options (King massage girls also going back around that hour),but option do not equates to suitability.

I learned that from your past Newton expedition but with a little modification that fit my 'size'. ;)

Vienna Restaurant? ;)

Or Tea Story 1st,then Vienna? :D

tomcat007
15-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Joo Chiat is still very much alive, with majority Vietnamese ktv / pubs, and some prc ktv. But, at times, the quality/quantity of stocks can be limited due to overzealous ICA officers limiting Vietnamese banners entry to Singapore.

I have a room booked for tomorrow, took Monday, but am now in Sindo Ferry's last trip to Batam Centre. "Hanging out" referred to sitting around, doing some work on my phone, and people watching. Think I'll go have supper at Newton's food court since Formosa only have twin beds left.

tomcat007
15-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Vienna Restaurant? ;)

Or Tea Story 1st,then Vienna? :D

Tea Story will be ideal, but they close at 2am.. maybe people watching at Formosa's lobi.

nono1973
15-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Tea Story will be ideal, but they close at 2am.. maybe people watching at Formosa's lobi.

Vienna Restaurant is operating 24 hours,30 steps away from Tea Story,hehehe...and in the same building. :p

Affordable with a member card and total privacy around 1am. :)

iicycold
15-10-2016, 11:45 PM
Just finish watching the Chinese Odyssey part 3 movie. I wasnt expecting it to be reaching the level of good i was expecting it to be but it did however turn out be a very stupid movie and yet better (and more humorous) than i have expected. Totally brilliant script coming up with Two Monkey King,with two different fate and destiny in this movie.And its linked to the part 2 too. Its a movie thats definitely worth 25k rupiah and about 1.5 hour of my time to watch,hehehe...

Reli fast hand fast leg leh. i 服了 u! :D

Did u notice yr SADAKO VS KAYAKO movie also in Btm HB theater nw?

Sadako vs. Kayako
(貞子 vs. 伽椰子)
(The Ring vs The Grudge)

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/07/29/AG6WR.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/06/16/CoMg2.gif

The Plot

University student Yuri Kurahashi and her friend chance upon the cursed videotape of Sadako ("The Ring") and both are doomed to die in two days. Meanwhile, high school girl Suzuka Takagi is drawn towards the Saeki house, not knowing that once inside she will be stepping into the bounds of Kayako's ("Ju On") curse. The two girls later meet through a medium, Keizo Tokiwa, who proposes to pit the ghosts against one another to end the curses once and for all. He lures them to the same location and a deadly battle ensues. However, something terrible and unexpected happens during the battle.

The Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5GxWqgLABs

And in case you still didnt know what this movie is all about after reading the plot above and viewing the trailer,below is one more video that can help you understand even better :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MupEc7RJwoQ

I think i am going to love this one! Hehehe...this should be a horror movie. One that i hope will have an English sub-title,otherwise i may consider watching it in Malaysia instead.

Good idea quote locking most part of yr post so no matter hw hard i click on Quote button,i cannot quote yr whole entire long post at all,then i dn't break forum rules...lol. i tink u shld do tat more often whenever u hav a long post.

i din't quote yr whole post hor :D

tomcat007
16-10-2016, 12:00 AM
Vienna Restaurant is operating 24 hours,30 steps away from Tea Story,hehehe...and in the same building. :p

Affordable with a member card and total privacy around 1am. :)

Yup, I'm aware of Vienna. Just that I prefer the food choice and customers type of Tea Story. :)

BFOMF5
16-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Joo Chiat.
/ Geylang.
Veit chick

Used to drive night shift..
Pick fr budget hotel and sent them back to farm just few lorong away...
Usually i will be told to keep the change.

Unlike some fking rich family.
Fetch fr CIA to Upp Thomson area(the road lead to only their house at the hill top) , in the wee hour, 3 adults 3 kids With 4/5 luggages 10 cents also take back..:(

BFOMF5
16-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Last mondayafter visited 孔庙 proceeded to pasir puteh area to look for
Love seafood restoran.
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22996/2299616688b7ec67779b4256d27177ff1678ac0a.jpg
Passed by this fountain round about.
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22996/22996232b995a13d60813aabbcd715fd75ae8763.jpg

BFOMF5
16-10-2016, 10:38 PM
2rows of fish pounds on side
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22996/22996306e0d8be220233e23c0ea9241471e1eee9.jpg
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22996/22996327645ccfdba405917f97d25718ff210234.jpg

BFOMF5
16-10-2016, 11:02 PM
In the building there are
Icecream store
creaker store n
Souvenir store

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22996/22996341c270e0a7d95118d25389ce4e5274d246.jpg

Reception area
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22996/22996346d47f6bef9259bb20f5fd962de1c886e6.jpg

BFOMF5
16-10-2016, 11:19 PM
There are two restaurants "sandwiching" the love seafood restaurant.

ANSO DUO
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22996/22996431997f8c45ce570bbbaa5a4efc1e620b83.jpg

And SSS
SAUNG SUNDA SAWARGI
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22996/22996433eacfdca0f16c0e6a262ff705b52d5dda.jpg

BFOMF5
16-10-2016, 11:31 PM
what does "M2M" mean??

Tomorrow I go n check.

BFOMF5
17-10-2016, 05:19 AM
Good morning !
Waiting for first Train
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22997/22997560c122659d08d1bed0f1e3ed4a63bdf8a1.jpg

BFOMF5
17-10-2016, 07:20 AM
Oct 3rd trip:
First to enter departure hall
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22997/229978510501891e6acf8666c3218fc67b366914.jpg

Taking majestic
Boarding
Wave Master3
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22997/229978586f1b3c6d3c7de76151c0444842a17c41.jpg

Depart now!

iicycold
17-10-2016, 08:07 AM
Oldman hv too much time to kill
With too little to spend...

U may sound like a old man killing time,but definitely not a weak & poor old man bcs of yr guts 2 take bus 2 faraway pl in btm & can walk many miles 1 where u go. Imo,u r stronger & braver than me who is not so younger & not so old man. :D

& the fact u hav time go btm nearly every week 2 site-seeing & fuk ard shws u r not poor,yet a 1 healthy oldman. :p

Jus a tht. :)

nono1973
17-10-2016, 09:14 AM
Did u notice yr SADAKO VS KAYAKO movie also in Btm HB theater nw?

I did,but the sedako versus kayako movie MAINLY noon time screening with occasional night screening. Cant build up the atmosphere with my girl well enough that way,hehehe...anyway,another noon time screening below in case you are interested :

JU ON 4
THE FINAL CURSE

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/15/dtTjM.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/15/0VPa3.jpg

The storyline :

Mai Ikuno (Airi Taira) discovers that her younger sister Yui has disappeared. Yui is as an elementary school teacher, and she frequently visited the home of Toshio Saeki (Kai Kobayashi), a truant student. Looking for clues to the whereabouts of her sister, Mai goes to the Saeki house. But weird and puzzling things begins to occur around Mai from the day she set foot in that house

The Trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHyaWJFIomE

The movie is in Japanese and comes with English and Bahasa subtitles. Enjoy the movie,enjoy the scare...hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/15/fOsn1.gif

Only available in Batam Harbour Bay Mall Blitz theater. And by the way,they also screening 蜡笔小新 ,just that its not my kind of movie,hehehe...

kjhg
17-10-2016, 08:21 PM
bro all the cewek booking on the batam limited to 3 shots per booking session/day? went early this MAY, the girl say only 3 shots allowed, if more than 3 she will go back to her joint. Is that true or just me bad luck :confused:

mr20k
17-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Good morning !
Waiting for first Train
g]http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22997/22997560c122659d08d1bed0f1e3ed4a63bdf8a1.jpg[/img]

man really very horny. can wake up 4+am just to call chicken

tomcat007
18-10-2016, 04:14 AM
bro all the cewek booking on the batam limited to 3 shots per booking session/day? went early this MAY, the girl say only 3 shots allowed, if more than 3 she will go back to her joint. Is that true or just me bad luck :confused:

Which joint is the girl from? I've never encountered one with such rule yet, after 8 years.

BFOMF5
18-10-2016, 05:14 AM
You bad luck....
The girl don't like to serve u.

BFOMF5
18-10-2016, 05:22 AM
man really very horny. can wake up 4+am just to call chicken
I will be very thankful if I can be that horny.
Bros when u get older then you know how easy to wake up at the wee hrs.

Black Page
18-10-2016, 06:30 AM
I will be very thankful if I can be that horny.
Bros when u get older then you know how easy to wake up at the wee hrs.

I called girls at 8am sometimes, and it was after an (unfruitful) night at Newton, when I managed only to collect some numbers.
There is no limit to horniness.
(And, remember, unprecedented peaks of success are achieved only accepting also many fails)

Black Page
18-10-2016, 06:35 AM

You bad luck....
The girl don't like to serve u.

Should that happen to me, I would immediately send her back.
Better cut losses than insist. What's the point of doing a girl 3 times, while feeling she does not like you? It's just masturbating in a pussy.
Better limit the loss to the money paid, without adding the loss of time too.
If you have more money, spend it to get another girl. If you don't have more money, have a walk in a disco or watch TV.
Just my opinion.

BFOMF5
18-10-2016, 07:01 AM
Just hv a good services Done:)

Now...
Going PENUIN for my kidney-mee-pansit, and duck-egg-carrot cake.

Better run b4 the kidney run out.
:)

BFOMF5
18-10-2016, 09:28 AM
Lucky me still hv
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23003/2300375476948ccd6a37fe2dd5b851ca4107de36.jpg,

buy 1 @18k
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23003/230037047edb7fcde2e100561ec83653c54c928f.jpg

BFOMF5
18-10-2016, 09:42 AM
Kidney Mee Pangsit n Duck egg Carrot cake
Kidney 18k
Mee Pangsit 20k
Duck egg 3k
Carrot cake 15k

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23003/23003781d176d6363d2b7bae85154d6c259ce242.jpg
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23003/23003798d537072925446356e8640448959071bf.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23003/23003812ce209ea88f4fbd25dfcbc739e1aac011.jpg

fde83
18-10-2016, 11:31 AM

I shall say no more

tomcat007
18-10-2016, 11:34 AM
Should that happen to me, I would immediately send her back.
Better cut losses than insist. What's the point of doing a girl 3 times, while feeling she does not like you? It's just masturbating in a pussy.
Better limit the loss to the money paid, without adding the loss of time too.
If you have more money, spend it to get another girl. If you don't have more money, have a walk in a disco or watch TV.
Just my opinion.

I would get one shot off before sending her back. Send her back immediately and you still get charged short time money. Leather a lesson from this friend's incident. Despite the fact that even the girl also insist that they had not fucked, my friend still got charged 300k (deducted from 500k). Well, at least masturbating in a pussy feels warmer than masturbating with your hand.

I do agree on the don't waste time though. We have limited time in Batam. And, after certain timing, it's hard to get good girls. You will realize how fast time pass by, when you don't yourself in the ferry back to Sillypore. Once again, a great 3D2N trip. Including a stellar 800k syt booking.

tomcat007
18-10-2016, 11:41 AM
I shall say no more

He might have stumbled into a Morena joint instead of a normal booking joint or maybe just a case of the girl not liking him. I didn't get that T&C with my both booking last 2 days. One from Kupu2 and the other from a joint that I'd not visited for the past 6 months. Even the okt that I've good relationship with also no more working there. Both are first time bookings, and one milf + one syt that cost me 800k. I'm wary of the second girl though as there are prettier girls in that joint that cost 1.1 juta. But, like my buddy say, for 800k and such a syt, even just place her in the room for admiring - naked - also worth it.

devilman
18-10-2016, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=BFOMF5;15205104]Kidney Mee Pangsit n Duck egg Carrot cake
Kidney 18k
Mee Pangsit 20k
Duck egg 3k
Carrot cake 15k

How's the taste of carrot cake at Penuin . I bought once carrot cake near hotel Da Vienna and found it to be overcooked and taste very hard . The noodle looks yummy .

nono1973
18-10-2016, 03:45 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22961/229618422b60a18c700c83e5abd8c50c130f17d3.jpg

Video playing nono's fervour monkey god

I really cannot help laughing when you make this post,hehehe...becos you just remind me...of the 2 lessons i learn from this movie which i watched in Batam...

...to do...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/10/n8LuT.gif

...and not to do...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/10/7z0ct.gif

Precisely... Why bring someone you just know to go through landmines?

That's the reason why I like girls with OWE in Batam,hehehe...if I bring them shopping,unless I ask,otherwise they wont even try to want me to buy them anything. And that's also why I prefer to go Citywalk Mall,hehehe...becos there are practically nothing much to buy there or if there are,they are most likely to be cheaper than Nagoya Hill Mall or BCS,hehehe...

tomcat007
18-10-2016, 05:38 PM
OWE.. I need to see petite & tight body to get it up. My previous 22 years old booking was perfect, almost. But we had a fell out. My latest booking, at 22 years old too, is a notch higher than her. And, at 400k cheaper, the choice is a no brainer.

Sunboss is a mega landmine.

nono1973
18-10-2016, 08:23 PM
My latest booking, at 22 years old too, is a notch higher than her. And, at 400k cheaper, the choice is a no brainer.

I confidently says she is about 75% looking like her... (the petite and younger version some more,hehehe..)

i finally found who she resemble now
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/18/VwYI7.jpg

..and at 800k rupiah in Batam.

(not going to share where to find her,all i can say she is in Batam)

Not many believes me when i say there are 700k to 900k rupiah SYT for 12 to 18 hours overnight booking who hasnt given birth before (plus very tight pussies) between 20 or 23 years old,hehehe...luckily i often bring along witness/es to see what i see in Batam. ;)

Solution to find them : Bring expectation down by at least half,hehehe...be humble,be nice and try to understand what i say.

There are still many of such in Batam. "Gonna catch 'em all"

Her smile can melt many man's hearts,so beware.

illustration photo taken from internet
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/18/2Ovrs.jpg

The really good girls always disappear from the scene fast. :rolleyes:

Note : with the above posted photo,most who sees her will be able to know they found her (in Batam).

Sunboss is a mega landmine.

They can fill their shopping bags all they want,but i am not paying unless i can 1st have a certain level of service standard from them (there is a difference between having a higher standard of service over a higher 'expectation'). Oh,and the items in Sunboss at Citywalk mall is still cheaper than the one in Nagoya Hill Mall...hehehe...

PigletDiDi
18-10-2016, 08:29 PM
but bro tom cat would u like to expose where u get the 800k syt . it shall be the lowest price syt i see in the recent months review.
mostly syt start from 1 juta~ 1.5 juta . may i know the syt at kris kandy start at what price:confused:

tomcat007
18-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Nono

Yes yes yes.... I agree that she's got about 75℅ resemblance to this actress. This actress, only stayed in the media due to her husband.. And the way she clinged on to me when we go out for dinner, movie (Ju On is not scary to me, but... Heh heh heh... I had a great time that couple seat), or even just in the taxi... can melt any stone lor... The way she smiled, the way she moaned..

However, to those looking for this pricing (800k), do note that she's priced at 1jt. Even then, to bring down the price of 1jt to 800k, and that include taxi driver's commission, is really unbelievable. Luckily, all thanks to her being blur and join in the showroom from the back when we reached there the first day, else we won't even get a glimpse of her. 缘分啊,缘分..

Sorry folks, you can see that I'm very excited with my latest find.. I still hate myself for setting today's date for my company event, forgetting that I'm still in Batam.

At Sri Kandi, when we were there, we were quoted 1.3 juta, with taxi driver. This is from the non-Chinese speaking Mami. Only when we were leaving then she bring the price down to 1 juta. The moment I saw her in the shop (and not the Chinese-speaking Mami - 小微), I jitao xian 3/4. But, we were only there on Sunday which XW is normally on off. And, on Monday, we didn't managed to get passed the 1st joint and we booked our companion already.

Kaboon
18-10-2016, 08:43 PM
But, like my buddy say, for 800k and such a syt, even just place her in the room for admiring - naked - also worth it.

i tink i knw who u refering to. Tat's wat he often say in btm w us. :D

tomcat007
18-10-2016, 08:45 PM
I'm sure you know who I'm talking about...

Lol... Except that I got 2 great quality shots out of her, and believe me, more more to come.

nono1973
18-10-2016, 09:37 PM
However, to those looking for this pricing (800k), do note that she's priced at 1jt. Even then, to bring down the price of 1jt to 800k, and that include taxi driver's commission, is really unbelievable.

The 1st quote to me was 800k,and "they" initially think i am the one wanting that "girl",hehehe...becos i insisted on seeing her to verify if its the same girl. They even ask me if 800k i dont want,how much i want to pay...hehehe...Do you think 700k is possible w/o taxi? I would love to know that in my next batam trip (but keeping expectation low on it). ;)

Note : i wont be booking her tho,just to find out if 700k rupiah will be possible (with and w/o taxi).

The really "good girls" usually not in the fish tank display.

Hope one day got chance to walk into Sri Kandy,Links and Kupukupu's internal display to view their "elite" forces.

At Sri Kandi, when we were there, we were quoted 1.3 juta, with taxi driver.

Thats before bargaining. ;)

Thats why i often say to many good friends who joined me in my trips,with or w/o taxi drivers,it doesnt really make a difference to me if i dont even bother to bargain.

*i believe bro Kaboon can understand this part better,hehehe... he 身感同受

Only when we were leaving then she bring the price down to 1 juta. The moment I saw her in the shop (and not the Chinese-speaking Mami - 小微), I jitao xian 3/4.

Now you notice the difference?Hehehe...1.3 million rupiah to 1 million,so easy huh? And i havent even start bargaining,hehehe...i believe 900k should be easy for me there even with driver. (base on my observation)

But, we were only there on Sunday which XW is normally on off. And, on Monday, we didn't managed to get passed the 1st joint and we booked our companion already.

Becos on the 1st day,we already clear practically ALL the booking joints in Batam with more than 10 girls. 2nd day we already have what we want in mind as we were suppose to bookmark at least 1 girl in any particular joint we went to the day before.

We should have about close to 5 bookmarked girls,almost one in every booking joint after minus-ing out those joints which has not-good-enough girls. So 2nd day is made much easier and direct.

Lol... Except that I got 2 great quality shots out of her, and believe me, more more to come.

Bro,its the 2nd night. If you can still go full throttle ,then you are really superman. Dont forget there are still pops in the massage sessions (w special) not counted in. Imagine she's with you on the 1st night? Hehehe...just imagine...

My objective is simple,I am collecting 'girls' to cultivate them and looking to satisfy my fetish on my CNY 2017 trip,hehehe... ;)

Always be prepared.

tomcat007
18-10-2016, 09:46 PM
You forgot, it's my 3rd night. I was there already on Saturday night, last ferry.

She's so accommodating that I don't think I will be waking her up in the middle of the night .. must 怜香惜玉 a bit.. although I still find it amusing when you describe how your girl almost drop her jaws when you told her about "good service".

Ya, also amusing that after the deal was closed and sealed, that everyone realize that I'm the customer instead of you (though the guy who went behind to get her knew it's me, he was also the one who called the Cantonese speaking girl last time we went together with Mike).

I only had 2 bookmarks though. Not that I'm picky, but after seeing the 2 bookmarks, the rest, no feel liao.

8.5/10 for me this trip.

Ember
18-10-2016, 10:17 PM
Any bros heading over this Fri the 21st?

On a side note, the rupiah rates don't seem good right now :(

tomcat007
18-10-2016, 10:45 PM
Yup, quite bad. We only managed 9380. On Friday night, it was worse than that. But, understood as it's late at night and only 1 shop open then. Only 9100!!!

Black Page
19-10-2016, 12:23 AM
Yup, quite bad. We only managed 9380. On Friday night, it was worse than that. But, understood as it's late at night and only 1 shop open then. Only 9100!!!

Why don't you guys use your debit card to withdraw from ATM? Because you don't want to leave "traces" at home that you have been in Batam? At least, you have stamps on the passport, so it cannot be that case.

On Friday, the official exchange rate SGD/IDR was 9406,57 (source XE.COM).
Considering that Maestro (by Mastercard) applies a fee on the order of 1.25% on the official exchange rate (I may be wrong and it could be 1.5%), the actual exchange rate on withdrawals on Friday night using a Singaporean debit card would have been something like 9289 (warning: NOT using the credit function. It must be the debit function, that is Maestro or Cirrus).

I know one can get something more by hard negotiation, but the convenience of withdrawing from ATM is a value itself. It takes just 2 minutes and the rate is competitive (in the case you report, even better).

How to use the "debit" function?
Use a card with the Maestro logo, possibly avoid multifunction cards including also credit function (Mastercard, VISA, etc.). Then select "Withdraw" from "Savings".

thomasdelaruue
19-10-2016, 12:39 AM
(- ok thk for sharing

tomcat007
19-10-2016, 12:55 AM
Why don't you guys use your debit card to withdraw from ATM? Because you don't want to leave "traces" at home that you have been in Batam? At least, you have stamps on the passport, so it cannot be that case.

On Friday, the official exchange rate SGD/IDR was 9406,57 (source XE.COM).
Considering that Maestro (by Mastercard) applies a fee on the order of 1.25% on the official exchange rate (I may be wrong and it could be 1.5%), the actual exchange rate on withdrawals on Friday night using a Singaporean debit card would have been something like 9289 (warning: NOT using the credit function. It must be the debit function, that is Maestro or Cirrus).

I know one can get something more by hard negotiation, but the convenience of withdrawing from ATM is a value itself. It takes just 2 minutes and the rate is competitive (in the case you report, even better).

How to use the "debit" function?
Use a card with the Maestro logo, possibly avoid multifunction cards including also credit function (Mastercard, VISA, etc.). Then select "Withdraw" from "Savings".

Finished with your masturbating? :)

Here's the withdrawals that I made recently when the rate is about 9,500, and about 9,200 late at night.

http://i.imgur.com/36KiXmw.png

CAse 1: 1/10 - XE.com rate 9509
Case 2: 8/10 - Xe.com rate 9406

Usually we can get very close to the XE rate above. As for how much, i can't remember. But, once you factor in the $5 svc charge, the effective rate becomes low unless you withdraw a lot, eg. 2.5jt in the 8/10 case. Else, the rate via ATM will not better off from night money changer. Of course, you can beat the convenience of ATM machine when late at night though...

Black Page
19-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Finished with your masturbating? :)
I left Batam Sunday afternoon and flew back to my country the same night.
I am now in my office, and YES, I only have my photos to remember the good moments of last week. Each photo is stimulating, although not erotic (hmm, well, some is :p), but after the overdose of this week in Batam my dick is still sore. I will wait a while ok.

Here's the withdrawals that I made recently when the rate is about 9,500
Yes, the $5 service charge kills the convenience of the exchange rate.
Where did you withdraw 2.5M?? I could only find ATMs allowing up to 2M. Or maybe is it a recent update?
This time, I only exchanged USD, after checking in a few places (I have some USD at home and this is a good way to spend them).

mingxiang
19-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Any bros going to batam tmr we can go together i frist time go hope have bro can jion me

tomcat007
19-10-2016, 01:53 AM
Lucky Plaza. There's an ATM lobby AT THE back off the building. I forgot which bank's ATM was it. But, once you enter the door, on the far front is Maybank's ATM. On the near front, the second ATM allows up to 2.5juta in a single transaction.

Naka_Timo
19-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Lucky Plaza. There's an ATM lobby AT THE back off the building. I forgot which bank's ATM was it. But, once you enter the door, on the far front is Maybank's ATM. On the near front, the second ATM allows up to 2.5juta in a single transaction.

thanks, a very good piece of information

iicycold
19-10-2016, 11:45 AM
I confidently says she is about 75% looking like her... (the petite and younger version some more,hehehe..)

Not many believes me when i say there are 700k to 900k rupiah SYT for 12 to 18 hours overnight booking who hasnt given birth before (plus very tight pussies) between 20 or 23 years old,hehehe...luckily i often bring along witness/es to see what i see in Batam.

Solution to find them : Bring expectation down by at least half,hehehe...be humble,be nice and try to understand what i say.

Note : with the above posted photo,most who sees her will be able to know they found her (in Batam).

Wow!! sounds like another fantastic trip tis time round.

Only thg u hav 2 watch out is your 'stalkers' in this forum. :cool:

They joined u in yr prev newbie trips or link ups,disappears frm the forum altogether & then register another nick (or use their other nicks) here 2 expose openly wat u told em 2 keep 2 themselves regarding certain good places/girls u brought em to. They also use yr 'contacts' 2 stalk yr footsteps in btm without giving u credit.

Such lowdown cowardly leeches they r...lol...woes 2 em 4 allowing the cheap & good 2 gradually disappear frm btm.

prepare 2 see em coming up soon whenever u post anythg good

fde83
19-10-2016, 12:17 PM
prepare 2 see em coming up soon whenever u post anythg good

It's either 1 butch of bros who's is with bro nono, agreed or support to whatever he or his group said and then there's another butch of bros who denied what bro nono and his group (group 1) says. Also there's 1 group who just here to gather information and not comment or have any FR.

iicycold
19-10-2016, 12:54 PM
It's either 1 butch of bros who's is with bro nono, agreed or support to whatever he or his group said and then there's another butch of bros who denied what bro nono and his group (group 1) says. Also there's 1 group who just here to gather information and not comment or have any FR.

My pt is simple,there's onli 2 grps,those who supports genuine info providers & those silent readers who were gathering info is 1 grp,..other 1 were those jealous-headed,w a lil twisted-mind,mayb even w hidden agenda,hoping nobody goes 2 btm 4 the cheaper mongerin by exposing the good (& cheap) pl 2 make em more expensive & hopefully 2 direct the attention 2 some other parts of SEA 2 chiong. The reason can b 4 pride & trying to seek attention too..lol

1 grp's building Rome,1 grp tries 2 destroy it.

tat's my pt & observe.

nono1973
19-10-2016, 01:21 PM
You forgot, it's my 3rd night. I was there already on Saturday night, last ferry.

Oops! Yea,i forgot that you were there about 14 hours before me,hehehe...and the trouble you got yourself into and as well as the "good time" you got must have exhausted part of you.

She's so accommodating that I don't think I will be waking her up in the middle of the night .. must 怜香惜玉 a bit..

Well...hehehe...sleep,is for the weak whenever I am in Batam...and on the last night,i am usually weak...hehehe...I do revitalize tho.

(fact is,not enough sleep can also make one weaker)

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/18/d7Vz.gif

although I still find it amusing when you describe how your girl almost drop her jaws when you told her about "good service".

Since i have some of the top notch service girls in action recorded it down,i believe i should show them the meaning of "good service". And that was my 1st night girl,whose service standard is quite good too. But i just have to show her that there are other girls who could do better and willing to go that extra miles,hehehe...

Let's not forget i am "cultivating" the girls in Batam for my CNY 2017 trip,hehehe...and thats part of my procedure. I dont expect the grils to follow all of them,but they could improve,hehehe...better still,to understand better what most men wants.

For your info,that action to show her the meaning of good service ends me with her leaving at 715am Batam time (which i believe). She ask for a 200k rupiah handbag from the 1st floor of the hotel wor....hehehe....buying it for her is going to make me look very stupid.

Ya, also amusing that after the deal was closed and sealed, that everyone realize that I'm the customer instead of you (though the guy who went behind to get her knew it's me, he was also the one who called the Cantonese speaking girl last time we went together with Mike).

I actually had a bookmark in the same place,not the same girl i took for the 2nd night and also costing 800k rupiah. But i didnt see her on 2nd day anywhere (i searched). Remember,i let you book 1st,before i book mine becos i have other bookmarks at other places,hehehe...but since you took it from there,and i happen to see a girl that was much often "hard to book" not being booked out,so i just took her at 900k from the usual 1.1 million. Its a RTF,so service wise was pretty much SOP.

If you were to rate your girl 8.5/10 in terms of look,mine should be around 7.5/10. 1 year older than your girl if i dont remember wrong,not married,no kids plus with a very tight pussy. The cheapo yet cute little gifts at the end of the 2nd night session was actually meant for her (I knew her well enough that she will ask for it when she sees it becos I only tip her 100k at the end of session),but since your girl also like it,i simply split them into 2 for both,hehehe...in the old days,i will call it "using 10 cents to buy 3 candies to bluff little girls"(一毛钱买三粒糖骗小妹妹)...works well enough almost all the time,hehehe...

http://www.uploadphoto.nu/images/2016/10/18/a2.gif

...and true enough,it makes them very happy, isnt it? ;)

(more importantly is we left them a good impression and be prepare for an even better service the next time round)

Oh yes,on a side note do you now know why i post movies that are screening in Batam now? You know why i pick the couple seats?Hehehe...you should know by now when we watch a movie,its not all just about the movie we are watching,hehehe...my girl was wearing a mini skirt alright,hehehe...and a very very short one. :D

Hint : I regretted not bringing enough tissue paper along for that movie

I only had 2 bookmarks though. Not that I'm picky, but after seeing the 2 bookmarks, the rest, no feel liao.

I bookmarked one from almost every joint i go to. So wherever you go,once you picked one from any of the places,i will simply pick my bookmarked target from thereon. It explains why i let you decide on your girl 1st.

I do remember you didnt bookmark any girls from the place where you pick your 2nd night girl tho,hehehe...

8.5/10 for me this trip.

6.5/10 from my booking girls and 8.5/10 for my 5 to 6 different massage girls,hehehe...overall 7.5/10. i shall explain further if we are fated to meet in Batam again. i have a few 'recorded down' which you haven't seen it yet so as to proof i wasnt bluffing,hehehe...oh,my last trip (https://hive.am/32ndtrip) on Sept 2016 was 9.5/10.

So this trip isnt as good as my last becos i have choosen NOT to RTF my same girlsss and i do understand that in Batam ,it wont be an 'everyday Sunday' situation for my every Batam trip. If i do RTF,i wont be able to prepare for my CNY 2017 trip and i will be risking putting all eggs into one basket.

A very dangerous move which I learned in CNY 2015.

Yup, quite bad. We only managed 9380.

On Tuesday noon,its 9390/SGD...hehehe...

BFOMF5
19-10-2016, 02:55 PM

Haha

"TOMATO" cost 800k only

KohOnly21
19-10-2016, 03:52 PM
thanks, a very good piece of information

The atm that allows 2.5 juta is mandiri bank and they issue 100k notes.. The BNI at the front of lucky plaza allows withdraw of 2 juta but issues 100k notes.

Usually those 1.5 juta and 2 juta bank only let you withdraw 50k notes.

Alternatively you can withdraw cash at the London gold shop at lucky plaza but they charge 6% more. It's more convenient if you are in need of cash says more than 7.5 juta as overseas atm usually have a maximum 3 withdrawal limit per day and they will freeze your card.

betsy will
19-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Whenever in Batam, DC Mall area, i always end up in Beautiful Massage, been to the various massage palours on that stretches of streets e.g A3, D'avent, Hallo Kitty, Princess, etc...

So far been to Beautiful Massage 4-5 times since 2015, the ML there i tried, ages between 24-32 and (though FJ was mentioned) i only go for HJ which quotes between 150k-250k, i bargain and act poor boy lor haha. The ladies there looks department from 6-7.5/10 lah, some can see stretch marks, some slightly meaty (which i accept lah because its Not Fat) but one thing for sure, they are out to service, please and accommodate your requests, that's why i keep returning.

Princess Massage is also worth mentioning as i been there 2-3 times before switching camp to Beautiful. Princess ML were milfs, but looks and service were ok to me on the occasions i been there.

For the other MP, well, some have photo albums but ML looks nothing like the photos. Sometimes a surprise SYT comes in, i thought ho seh liao but service sucks to the max (like watching TV throughout) that when GQ was popped, i declined because i feel its not gonna be worth it. Some never wash their hands after smoking which i dislike as the smell lingers. Another time, one ML kept burping and burping until i cannot tahan, 20mins in only of 90, i say i leaving liao, excuse is i late for ferry haha, paid 1hr though, don't want argue much as i scare kena beaten or rob haha. Then i went back to my usual MP.

Sometimes want to try discover new gems or give other business a chance but will feel sore and disappointed when the quality (not necessary pretty looks nor SYT) of service just isn't there.

I no way related to Princess or Beautiful, just want to write something for fellowers to read lor, esp newbies who want to be spoon fed, i too, study hard since thread 1 until now merged and merged, haha.

I'm a stealth lone ranger...please do not PM me for anything haha.
Enjoy your stay in Batam, always be vigilant of surrounding, chiong safe!

tomcat007
19-10-2016, 05:28 PM
I'll experiencing the "much better customer service" now.

Kaboon
19-10-2016, 05:44 PM

No head no tail,like where u bk ur girl from,hw much u pay for etc,so not so sure hw to reply u rite but i did make sm posts of my views b4

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15096642&postcount=3401

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15098589&postcount=3417

My ans,all girls in btm are different w different exp,they meet different types of cust like u meet different girls. Majority dn't set the 3 shot rule unless u wen to a certain joints or fell into the category the girl didn't like,eg Bangladeshi,indian, azzholes-like etc or they jus wan to "eat" u bcos u look like 'food'. Luck do play a part too.

jus my view base on yr 2 liners

tomcat007
19-10-2016, 06:37 PM
+1

10 kkj

cashprice
19-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Oh yes,on a side note do you now know why i post movies that are screening in Batam now? You know why i pick the couple seats?Hehehe...you should know by now when we watch a movie,its not all just about the movie we are watching,hehehe...my girl was wearing a mini skirt alright,hehehe...and a very very short one. :D

Hint : I regretted not bringing enough tissue paper along for that movie

lol...i like all yr movie post updates,but u were saying on this one as if Ju-on 4 is making u drop tears. :D

tomcat007
19-10-2016, 08:43 PM
I'm sure JuOn is boring him to tears that he seek alternative activity to keep himself entertained..

tomcat007
19-10-2016, 09:07 PM
Oops! Yea,i forgot that you were there about 14 hours...

On Tuesday noon,its 9390/SGD...hehehe...

No much trouble I got into lah. It's a one time experiment, but guess it didn't end up very well. It could have, if I had enough basis to approach the babe standing in front of Alfamart waiting for her driver. I'm sure she could be bought for the right price, but didn't want to risk upsetting whoever she might be editing for. Still, I tried several things that night. And, the babe i got over WeChat for 350k can be rated a great fuck, if only she's not so loose.

Men are like this one.. When the dick is hard, the heart go soft. And, when the babe had been so great for you the entire night, you just want to sayang her more. She didn't even had lunch that day before driver pick up her. Remember she was forgoing when we went to the joint? The Mami didn't hear your parting words saying that pickup time is 4pm instead of 5pm. She was about to have her late makan when driver reach the joint. Though hungry, she didn't mince a single word until the first shot is over. And, even though it's another 1.5 hr before or after dinner time, she declined when I offered to order food for her. How not to feel for her, such a darling...

Hmmm, asking for 200k purchase on the first booking and that's even before dinner (?), Hmm..

Thanks for the candy trick. Learned something valuable this trip. Should have gone along with you, instead of listening to 20 mins of jackpot story.

I tried to bookmark at each joint I went to too. The one I wanted at NB was priced at 1.5jt. Even before bargaining, that's crazy. She's not even the pretty type. Yup, my second girl place, after seeing her, everyone is down the hill.. lol.. nothing to even display naked even if I want to throw money..

Though I'm not planning to visit Batam during CNY, work place during that period is crazy, I might, just might decide to pop over during one of the first few day. It's still early days though. This babe is different from that have at kupu2. That one too havoc liao. This one suit me more and I'm stupidly allowing myself to get poisoned this time round.

nameless00
19-10-2016, 09:33 PM
May I know how to differentiate which joints are for booking and which joints are for in-house massage? The names are always xxx massage so how to tell?

PigletDiDi
19-10-2016, 10:00 PM
May I know how to differentiate which joints are for booking and which joints are for in-house massage? The names are always xxx massage so how to tell?

if u enter can see alot girls sitting inside and mami welcome u then this is booking joints.
if u enter only 1 person at the counter asking do u want massage then is purely massage place.
if u look through the nono signature thread most of the names booking joints and massage places are listed down.
in fact all shops have their name written on the door.
just have the names ready and if lucky u walk in that tally with the list swee u at right place.
sometimes u may go to some other shop not listed or yet to disclose out.

TKS PLEASE SHARE SOME INFO LIKE NAME ,LOCATION, PICTURES, PRICE, TYPE OF PACKAGE.

PS: SOME OF JOINTS ARE BLACKLISTED TRY AT RISK. MAYBE THEY RETURN TO GOOD SINCE NO ONE NOW RECENTLY DO ANY REVIEW. :o

BFOMF5
19-10-2016, 10:02 PM
lol...i like all yr movie post updates,but u were saying on this one as if Ju-on 4 is making u drop tears. :D
Haha
White tears from the single eye

nameless00
19-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Thanks PigletDiDi for the explanation.

nameless00
19-10-2016, 10:11 PM
I'm planning for a trip around 9-12 Nov. Will be alone. Any bro wants to meet up? I've been to Batam only 2 times and still a newbie.

I'm easy going and just wanna make some cheong friends. :)

Ember
19-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Whenever in Batam, DC Mall area, i always end up in Beautiful Massage, been to the various massage palours on that stretches of streets e.g A3, D'avent, Hallo Kitty, Princess, etc...

Looks like we share the same taste since I always end up inside Beautiful and Hallo Kitty and it's only in recent times that I started frequenting Princess. Still, it's a hit and miss for me as I prefer trying a new masseuse each visit (usually taking FJ).

Pardon my shameless call once again, to any bros heading over on the 21st which is this Friday.

nono1973
19-10-2016, 11:03 PM

Its definitely not a lousy place to be in. Many places at the Utama stretch has turned into carrot chopping place. Even some of the booking joints in that area too.

Princess Massage is also worth mentioning as i been there 2-3 times before switching camp to Beautiful. Princess ML were milfs, but looks and service were ok to me on the occasions i been there.

Hmm...i dont know if you will believe or not,but you can definitely find treasure hidden in one of the 2 places you mentioned as they rotate their girls often (new girls). Both have a good working culture among the others. Since you already have 2 targeted places,my humble advise is pay more attention to the 2,be focus...dwell in them,observe how their operation work,hehehe...and you will one day get to seek out those 'treasures'.

Hint : Ever wonder why some here like to stay in hotel 18? ;)

Just sharing.

Some never wash their hands after smoking which i dislike as the smell lingers. Another time, one ML kept burping and burping until i cannot tahan, 20mins in only of 90, i say i leaving liao, excuse is i late for ferry haha, paid 1hr though, don't want argue much as i scare kena beaten or rob haha. Then i went back to my usual MP.

I can stand their burping becos they probably just have had their meal before coming to massage me,its normal. But what i cannot stand is the mosquitoes...one of the girl in Hallo Kitty,killed one and becos there is no place to clean off that dead mosquito from her hands,not even a basin to wash hand in their VIP room...she just wipe it off beside the bedsheet corner and than continue to massage me with that same hands,hehehe...gross huh? :D

Sometimes want to try discover new gems or give other business a chance but will feel sore and disappointed when the quality (not necessary pretty looks nor SYT) of service just isn't there.

I recently tried experimenting a small massage marathon in just one shop,about 3 sessions by 3 different girls PER DAY...and the result was amazing. (i stayed for 3D2N,so i tried about 6 to 7 different girls)

Just giving you a rough idea. (shall share more in my coming trip summary)

There will always be gems everywhere in Batam,its just a matter if you are patience enough to go dig for it or not.

I no way related to Princess or Beautiful, just want to write something for fellowers to read lor, esp newbies who want to be spoon fed, i too, study hard since thread 1 until now merged and merged, haha.

Thank you for sharing your info. There is by far only 2 Batam thread,hehehe...

I dont know if others may find useful,but for myself,baby step a time,i will one day get there to dwell in some Utama area Massage places.

One more humble advise,try bargaining harder,bro. The places you go to,its the Utama area where competition were super stiff where massage girls get an average of 1 customer every 2 to 3 days. 80% time for me,its usually 150k/HJ and 250/FJ. My benchmark is 100k/hj and 200k/fj whenever i am there (i aimed for that). Massage per hour is cheap,worse comes to worse,i simply dont take up their special service and walk off. No need to get temperamental with them either,becos there will always be another massage shop within about 30 steps away.

Lastly,forget the photo album,it has never been accurate since day 1 i was in almost all massage shops there. I already stop looking at their album for more than a year and just ask for a girl who knows their 'work'. ;)

Oh,10k tip to the man/lady who brought me to the massage room before the actual massage starts sometime helps a little too,hehehe...i dont speak Bahasa Indo nor Malayu nor do i understand them but they will at times auto-intro me to ask for the better girls there. (dont work all the time due to man's meat and poison theory tho)

Just sharing.

Cheers!

tomcat007
19-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Pardon my shameless call once again, to any bros heading over on the 21st which is this Friday.

I'm going on Saturday. Should be staying at Formosa Hotel. Sunday back though. Slight chance I might be there Friday night.

BFOMF5
19-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Oh,10k tip to the man/lady who brought me to the massage room before the actual massage starts sometime helps a little too,hehehe..

Haha
U forget to mention the "drink parades" trick.

fde83
20-10-2016, 12:26 AM
I'm planning for a trip around 9-12 Nov.

I will be there during that time. I'm also a "newbie" (if you consider me one) may extend to 4D3N.

betsy will
20-10-2016, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the replies Nono...every advice is greatly appreciated :D

Kaboon
20-10-2016, 10:51 AM
I have by far not name anyone who joined me in any of my Newbie and/or other group trips in any way that they would easily be identified in the public unless i have their permission to do so. Its a form of respect. By admitting you joined me before,you have indirectly expose certain part of yourself...any public conflict in the internet world,and in this case the forum SBF will be yourself to bear (and blame).

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/07/J3upH.gif

No worries,i'm ok.

I am glad to see many newbies who are now independently cheonging Batam on their own,even tho i still have to say,not everyone is suitable for Batam. Being rich (or not) or able-to-afford (or not) in any way do not means i have to pay a higher price for something i can pay for at a lower price. Anyone could splurge or stinge on anything they feel worthy or not worthy of becos everyone play differently (eg,i can splurge on hotel rooms and stinge on girls,and it can be vice-versa for others).

Well said & all thanks to you,newbies who READS this thread & try to find answers doesn't have to go through a Getting-Trashed ceremony like in the past b4 they're able to reach btm.

BUT,it is ultra easy to pay a million dollar for an apple,but it wont be easy when one choose to pay a dollar for the similar apple most others paid half a million dollar for.

One man's meat,another man's poison.

Easiest way to turn into a Carrot is, DON'T READ this thread,go btm to let ppl chop & then come back here to tell ppl, "hmm...i pay a very much higher price for nearly everythg any1 wld've paid but i enjoy myself very much."...LOL

I'd really took my hats off such. ;)

iicycold
20-10-2016, 11:56 AM

Ha! While there wil always b plenty of girls in btm,yr majority findings were rather quite uncommon if not rare. :D

"TOMATO" cost 800k only

Do u call tis type rare/uncommon? :D

or r they plentiful in btm? :p

lol...i like all yr movie post updates,but u were saying on this one as if Ju-on 4 is making u drop tears.

I'm sure JuOn is boring him to tears that he seek alternative activity to keep himself entertained..

Ju-on was indeed boring. I almost doze off in the theater.

Sad thg is i dn't hav a girl w me by my side 4 other 'entertainment'. :D

I learned smthg.

Ember
20-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Out of curiosity, how much are the couple seats in the cinema there?

nono1973
20-10-2016, 01:09 PM
No much trouble I got into lah. It's a one time experiment, but guess it didn't end up very well. It could have, if I had enough basis to approach the babe standing in front of Alfamart waiting for her driver. I'm sure she could be bought for the right price, but didn't want to risk upsetting whoever she might be editing for. Still, I tried several things that night. And, the babe i got over WeChat for 350k can be rated a great fuck, if only she's not so loose.

350k with a loose pussy,but she compromise that part with her good look isnt it? ;)

Base on my lowly standard she's a 7/10 wor...

Men are like this one.. When the dick is hard, the heart go soft. And, when the babe had been so great for you the entire night, you just want to sayang her more. She didn't even had lunch that day before driver pick up her. Remember she was forgoing when we went to the joint? The Mami didn't hear your parting words saying that pickup time is 4pm instead of 5pm. She was about to have her late makan when driver reach the joint. Though hungry, she didn't mince a single word until the first shot is over. And, even though it's another 1.5 hr before or after dinner time, she declined when I offered to order food for her. How not to feel for her, such a darling...

Hehehe...she is still new...take her now while her 'innocent' last or lose 'her' forever. She wont be holding to those innocent element very long where she work tho.

She got booking almost EVERYDAY!
(soon-to-be-loose-pussy)

Hmmm, asking for 200k purchase on the first booking and that's even before dinner (?), Hmm..

Well...i still play nice with her,i still get the 3.5 shot,1 last round in the morning which i didnt cum due to a little over-stretching myself the whole night long,hehehe...

Thanks for the candy trick. Learned something valuable this trip. Should have gone along with you, instead of listening to 20 mins of jackpot story.

There are more of such trickery. But then again,different girl,needs a different ways to make them happy. I simply just try to touch their hearts w/o the $$$...hehehe...come to think of it, i should not have split the gifts into 2 parts and just gave it all to your girl to make my girl jealous,hehehe...it would be fun to look at my girl's expression then...hahahaha...:D

(i may end up never get to book her again,hehehe...)

*joking only*

I tried to bookmark at each joint I went to too. The one I wanted at NB was priced at 1.5jt. Even before bargaining, that's crazy. She's not even the pretty type. Yup, my second girl place, after seeing her, everyone is down the hill.. lol.. nothing to even display naked even if I want to throw money..

1.5 juta? hehehe...you can almost book 2 of the same 2nd night SYT girl for close to that price man or your 2nd night girl for 2 nights if you bargain hard enough (at 750k/night for 2 nights,hehehe...I think its feasible),hehehe...if there are demand,there will be supply,and if there are ample supply and minimum demand,price comes down...hehehe...simple theory,everyone knows that well,but not everyone is applying it in their real life.

Just like i know smoking is not good for me,yet i still smoke,hehehe...man will always be man.

Though I'm not planning to visit Batam during CNY, work place during that period is crazy, I might, just might decide to pop over during one of the first few day. It's still early days though.

Well,i already applied leave today for CNY 2017,so i will be having a super ultra long weekends in Batam then,hehehe...feel free to drop by tho. I will try to grab you a room if you decide to come by (last min arrival really almost impossible to get rooms from decent hotels during then).

Who knows can collect ang bao from you some more,hehehe...:D

This babe is different from that have at kupu2. That one too havoc liao. This one suit me more and I'm stupidly allowing myself to get poisoned this time round.

Sounds like you caught the 1st love element virus 初恋 情流感 there,hehehe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmysTlaeMpI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcpwyl3IiGA

Erm,erm...just dont send me Red invitation bomb few months later,hehehe...

Haha
U forget to mention the "drink parades" trick.

Yes,yes...i forgot...hehehe...

That would cost quite a bomb if one didnt know how many girls are working in that shift. Each girl will cost 10k for the "water parade" and if that shift they have 10 girls,i will cry man,hehehe... (regret again not bringing enough tissues..lol) This water parade trick is suppose to be 2nd step,hence I didn't recommend it unless 1st step is being executed. I also learn by experience with a baby step a time.

"Water parade" trick is only applicable when one already tried at least one girl there,get to know how many girls were physically working in that particular shift including receptionist,then treat all of them a drink each just to see all of them,then go for another round of massage thereon OR come back again on the next day/hour becos by then,i would already know which girl i am after,hehehe...

Note : 90% time,there wont be more than 6 girls in a shift. But this may varies on different massage types/tier shops (spa massage,hotel massage etc)

Out of curiosity, how much are the couple seats in the cinema there?

My thousand word reply,hehehe...

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/20/QMcaw.jpg

BFOMF5
20-10-2016, 02:26 PM
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/20/QMcaw.jpg
Where is the pop corn price...:)
I think u getting older (so forgetful)
I getting younger (remember what you mentioned b4)
:D joking only :p

nono1973
20-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Where is the pop corn price...:)
I think u getting older (so forgetful)

*cough* *cough*

Age catching up...I have had a poor memory since my 1st summary in the forum,hehehe...maybe it does look like its getting worse. *cough*

Bro Ember didn't ask for pop corn/drink price,hehehe...and I don't encourage others to eat and drink while watching movie in nearly all my movie postings,so no food and drink pricing,hehehe...

Food and drinks in the theater is expensive in all Batam theaters from my perspective. ;)

.... but still,i believe it wouldnt be too bad since they are from the hands of the same movie director.

http://www.uploadphoto.nu/images/2016/10/09/Stephen.gif

Hehehe...now screening in Blitz Theater Harbour Bay and not anywhere else in Batam. I think i am beginning to like going to Harbour Bay Blitz to watch movie...Naruto,the movie is screening there now too,hehehe... i guess no need me to remind you, dont forget NOT to buy their food and drinks from the theater.

*see the quoted post I made my reply to (the reply was meant for bro Ember who asked)

I getting younger (remember what you mentioned b4)

Don't think there are many old people i knew in Batam today,hehehe...the oldest person I physically known in Batam is a 81 years old friend and he is no longer around. Remember Samat,my Malay security guard friend from my office building who passed on in Batam? A happy and hardworking man who has a family in Batam,who died a death I envied.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13326025&postcount=31344

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13329613&postcount=31357

You just reminded me of him,hehehe...but I doubt you and i were of that age yet. :D

The 2nd oldest man I seen in Batam was a bro's cheonging Sifu who used to be posting in this thread...I see him carrying a walking stick,should be over 70+,maybe coming 80...still I don't think you or I has reach that age yet too,hehehe...

Therefore I conclude,there aren't many old man i knew in Batam.

betsy will
20-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Wa seh, watch movie in Batam at such great price leh, even cheaper than JB!
Are subtitles in English/Chinese or in Bahasa Indon? You know lah, sometimes the actor/actress really whisper or slang shit.

Or just maybe i`m getting older and better at getting hard on other things...

...HEARING. :p

tomcat007
20-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Yup, and my colleagues don't believe me when I say I go Batam for movies, massage and great food.

Subtitles are in bahasa Indonesia if it's in English. If in foreign language, it'll be in 2 languages.

fde83
20-10-2016, 05:56 PM
It really is cheap and fun watching movies in btm. Better still when u bring your booking gals who is ssyt or syt type and you (old chap) and have locals staring at you. Pedophile at work. When someone is old and your booking gal is young she tried not to walk with u side by side. I find it amusing. Also happen to my friend who is young but he choose a milf at the booking joint. Get all the stare he deserves, we jokingly say it's like mother and son watching at movie but that chick was super sticky with him thou. Total gfe

Asap5
20-10-2016, 06:27 PM
I'm going on Saturday. Should be staying at Formosa Hotel. Sunday back though. Slight chance I might be there Friday night.

Just saw this message bro. When you leaving?

Also question to other bros, is formosa is value for money or are there better ones? I should book thru agoda or go direct to hotel?

PigletDiDi
20-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Also question to other bros, is formosa is value for money or are there better ones? I should book thru agoda or go direct to hotel?

i going on Oct 28~30 any one interested to go together or meet there coffee.
As for hotel there are mostly 3 ways
1. walking in direct and view price
2. most popular booking online (booking. com ,hotel. com, agoda)
3.book though batam agency shop

Formosa has the ideal location and entertainment is under one roof. Even u kanna rainy day and lazy to step out.
morning u have in house cafe breakfast, afternoon makan at Tea story a Taiwan style bubble tea shop.
no clothes to change u can buy clothing bags at the corner shop (beside hotel entrance) .
want girls for special! King massage shop can call to room service.
At night need happy hrs can go top floor Alisan ktv (i like open roof top) .
forget bring helmets u can get it just at the side of hotel .
Very ideal hotel for newbies or just simply know where can find good stuff with minimum searching effort.

PS: u may choose others hotels BUT may not have all the shops i mentioned. :)

tomcat007
20-10-2016, 08:27 PM
You can always compare. My member's price for the deluxe room is 510k for Saturdays and 460k for all other days, except for public holidays.

May not be the best price around though.

Should be leaving Sunday. Working normal weekday schedule.

nameless00
20-10-2016, 08:54 PM
I will be there during that time. I'm also a "newbie" (if you consider me one) may extend to 4D3N.
Hey maybe we should meet up?

fde83
20-10-2016, 09:50 PM
Hey maybe we should meet up?

Drop me a pm bro and we can plan

AhPui8
20-10-2016, 11:17 PM
***massage girls get an average of 1 customer every 2 to 3 days. My benchmark is 100k/hj and 200k/fj whenever i am there (i aimed for that).

***Massage per hour is cheap,worse comes to worse,i simply dont take up their special service and walk off. ***

Wonder how those poor massage girl survive? Why heart so black and stingy? Really no standard at all. And please don,t teach other people here to be as stingy as you leh. You want the massage girl to eat north west wind hah?

iicycold
20-10-2016, 11:38 PM
BUT,it is ultra easy to pay a million dollar for an apple,but it wont be easy when one choose to pay a dollar for the similar apple most others paid half a million dollar for.

One man's meat,another man's poison.

Tis is so well-said in tis 'situation',especially in places like btm 4 others who failed 2 undstd. ;)

Y pay more wen i can pay lesser? Y boycot wen i can pay the same less? :p

Pay more,any1 oso can do,& 2 pay less..not every1 has tat substance. :D

Ember
20-10-2016, 11:39 PM
..and I don't encourage others to eat and drink while watching movie in nearly all my movie postings,so no food and drink pricing,hehehe...

Food and drinks in the theater is expensive in all Batam theaters from my perspective. ;)

I still recall blowing my cash on the food and drinks the very first time i stepped into batam more than a year ago and learnt my lesson from there...

And i really like how they term the couple seat a 'sweet box' :p

iicycold
20-10-2016, 11:55 PM
And i really like how they term the couple seat a 'sweet box' :p

Sweet box is their couple seat,if u r Sgrean & hav been 2 Sembawang Sun plz,the ex-Shaw cinema has the same couple seats like a 2-person sofa seat @ the backend of its theater. There's onli a limit of abt 5-6 such 2-pax sofa couple seats & they call it sweet box.

U'll need 2 buy 2-person tix 2 get tat sofa seat. ;)

I tink the price list aldy stated,overall it wn't cost more than 80k rp for 2 pax to watch a movie.

I onli sharin wat i undstd.

nono1973
21-10-2016, 12:01 AM
Anywhere in JB can we find overnight booking girls for $80-$120?

Just to add, for 12 to 16 hours of overnight booking (and companionship) and from a range S$51 to S$181.

S$51 to S$181 is however measured base on the beauty of their local girl/s ranging from MILF to SSYT. Pure breed Chinese/Singlish speaking Indo Chinese may be rare but they mainly cost about S$101 to S$151 starting from around 9pm onward tho (about 12 hours or so).

I am talking about Batam on the above,hehehe...

..but I ever heard that guys on drug can go on and on humping without cumming...

You mean Viagra? Or do you mean meth?

Both does tho,hehehe... (base on friend/s who uses them)

Service oriented girls going Kupu2? I'll be there 16-18/10. They will be there already?

The only with the cheebye is always right. PS her off, you don't get to have a good trip.

The story goes like that :

A young girl from one of the popular touristy island of Indonesia came to Batam for the 1st time,she offered superb good service due to her experience working in a few Men Spa,and due to her good business,other girls (in fact most girls) were jealous of her,so she is calling in her "gang" from that island who also works in men-spa-like environment (where they were trained) so they are able to form a new 'political party' in the booking joint,hehehe...understand now?

Sorry for being so loh soh...hehehe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJIytrSdM6Y

i'm interested 2 knw too,if can't speak in public,use pm. :)

PMed you.

U forget 1 lil' thg,those who dn't put on helmet 4 live firing r those who might likely aldy hav sm form of uncurable std on em. In their twisted minds,they mostly jus hope the disease will b spread 2 others who hasn't get it so he wldn't feel all lonely (no wonder u seem so sure most WL aldy hav sm form of std previously).

The safest way is don't have sex with multiple partners,but well...in everything,there will be risk,who knows stay at home do nothing can also catch STDs or HIV,hehehe... just that we equip ourselves as best as we could to reduce our chances that may bring us any misfortune.

Ever wonder why some died a quick easy death, whereas some die a prolong painful death? I believe its the merit that we accumulate, so if there is no afterlife,then karma is here when we can feel and see it in this lifetime.

Again, this is just my personal beliefs.

Absolutely correct and true bro. Exactly my same beliefs too. Play safe always but got to understand it still carries a small element of danger no matter who we do with or what we do.

I agreed.

You can try Mega Mall for the Kopi Luwak. 110k rp for 1 cup.

Thank you...I shall go there and try if I happen to be there,hehehe...

I am surprised you ask this. The answer is obvious: in Batam I keep nearly my same time zone as in Europe. I sleep at 6am or later (12am in Europe) and I wake up at 12pm (6am in Europe).

Ok,now i know that Black Page could be a 'vampire' in disguise, sleep when the sun is about to rise and then wakes up when last light falls,hehehe...timezone wouldn't matter.

*joking here*

BFOMF5
21-10-2016, 02:06 AM
Do u call tis type rare/uncommon? :D
or r they plentiful in btm? :p

IMHO
i would say its rather quite rare..

According to my girl....
Now a day...
Malf also been taged at a listes price of 1j+. After sopir discount....
it come down to 800K+-

trowapeter
21-10-2016, 02:49 AM
Does anyone know if the Johor side Stulang Laut ferry still operates ferry to Batam?

saxophone
21-10-2016, 08:42 AM

Not many believes me when i say there are 700k to 900k rupiah SYT for 12 to 18 hours overnight booking who hasnt given birth before (plus very tight pussies) between 20 or 23 years old,hehehe...luckily i often bring along witness/es to see what i see in Batam. ;)

oh,wow! Look like nowaday the new gals who reach were getting prettier,heading ovr to btm soon,bro nono can share where to find her?

I've pm u.

Thx very much.

grandfather
21-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Does anyone know if the Johor side Stulang Laut ferry still operates ferry to Batam?

according to google , the wferry website say yes.

http://www.berjayawaterfront.com.my/

need to plus RM1 & 3 for fuel surcharge and custom tax.
;)

http://www.berjayawaterfront.com.my/info/schedule

BFOMF5
21-10-2016, 11:23 AM
took this photo 3days ago at HBB

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23020/23020694a891c083d178de99e22140490beafc5a.jpg

tookara
21-10-2016, 01:09 PM
anyone going during deepavali

PigletDiDi
21-10-2016, 02:08 PM
wah lau i write so clearly nobody read
still asking

FreshJives
21-10-2016, 04:12 PM
i going on Oct 28~30 any one interested to go together or meet there coffee.

PS: u may choose others hotels BUT may not have all the shops i mentioned. :)

Hi bro, hope u have an enjoyable and better time than previous one.. i will probably going like 30 oct.. but only staying for 1 night, sunday go monday back.. cos no more leave liao.. all taken up for my coming Hanoi trip 8days during nov.. did enjoy ur companion on our previous trip and looking forward for our next..be it hcm or batam next year.. haha..

lee123
21-10-2016, 05:52 PM
Hi bro, hope u have an enjoyable and better time than previous one.. i will probably going like 30 oct.. but only staying for 1 night, sunday go monday back.. cos no more leave liao.. all taken up for my coming Hanoi trip 8days during nov.. did enjoy ur companion on our previous trip and looking forward for our next..be it hcm or batam next year.. haha..

Hi, i plan to go too on30oct 2d1n

Black Page
21-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Ok,now i know that Black Page could be a 'vampire' in disguise, sleep when the sun is about to rise and then wakes up when last light falls,hehehe...timezone wouldn't matter.
And I love kissing neck, ayooo!

PS: Nothing is more weird than coming out from Newton disco when the sun is already high. I did it (obviously without girl, or I would have got back a bit earlier) and returning to hotel while people is having breakfast and the staff of the morning shift has been at work for a while already is embarrassing.

PigletDiDi
21-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Hi bro, hope u have an enjoyable and better time than previous one.. all taken up for my coming Hanoi trip 8days during nov.. did enjoy ur companion on our previous trip and looking forward for our next..be it hcm or batam next year.. haha..

Good just wechat me there ,yes ur trip is enjoyable. lucky u not plan for bkk trip
i wrote the previous words becos my post is the previous page.
pls get the habit of the previous 3 step, in this case is previous 3 pages.
keep ur update what is the current topic incase u post a question no relevant.

eg: old dynasty 99 is the alive, incase a newbies mistake as the same name dynasty 99
i think someone answer that is a 2 different place not relocate.

trowapeter
21-10-2016, 08:29 PM
according to google , the wferry website say yes.

http://www.berjayawaterfront.com.my/

need to plus RM1 & 3 for fuel surcharge and custom tax.
;)

http://www.berjayawaterfront.com.my/info/schedule

;);)Thanks for the info

PigletDiDi
21-10-2016, 08:36 PM
hi any massage crazy can give me some hint on this
1st shop Hello kitty 2nd Keyza .... then what is the 3rd shop beside Keyza
tks for kind help :)

iicycold
21-10-2016, 08:50 PM

I send yr own advise back 2 u...

if u look through the nono signature thread most of the names booking joints and massage places are listed down.

Giv u a small hint la,read his latest summary,look 4 keyza pic.

if i wan 2 mislead u,i'd call tat place ugly massage. ;)

Got it? :rolleyes:

tomcat007
21-10-2016, 09:50 PM
No offense meant, but I tried Keyzha 2 x, and both experiences not too good. Maybe it's got to do with the girl I got. I took the O package. It would be good if they used massage gel, but they used oil, and both girls are stingy with the oil until such that I don't enjoy the B2B at all

But, at their sister joint, I been 3 x and all 3 girls I got are great. Too bad, the 2 best ones left already. The one that's still around, she's not voluptuous enough to really enjoy the process, but still enjoy lah.

PigletDiDi
21-10-2016, 10:33 PM
I send yr own advise back 2 u...

Giv u a small hint la,read his latest summary,look 4 keyza pic.

if i wan 2 mislead u,i'd call tat place ugly massage. ;)

Got it? :rolleyes:

tks i also know that pic so no tks for this unhelpful answer .
u waste abit effort to direct me to this picture.
tks my good memory link recall back the correct answer BEFORE i write this reply.

nono1973
21-10-2016, 11:22 PM

In between Keyza and Beautiful Massage is Hallo Kitty as recorded on my 32nd Batam trip summary (https://hive.am/32ndtrip) :

Scroll downward...

http://www.uploadphoto.nu/images/2016/10/21/2eFKOs.jpg

Hope that helps.

*I have quote lock the photo of mine above to prevent others from quoting it whole.

tomcat007
21-10-2016, 11:24 PM
I'm confused. So it's Keyzha a recommended joint? I'm reading this forum on a phone so can't see any signature file or picture...

Give me some clue so I can hop by later. Just reached Batam Centre.

tomcat007
21-10-2016, 11:37 PM
NoNo哥,need to update your picture cos Tulip Massage no longer exist.

iicycold
22-10-2016, 12:14 AM
tks my good memory link recall back the correct answer BEFORE i write this reply.

Y such hostility towards my 'unhelpful' ans?

Yea,my ans may've came after u r'bered but yr GOOD MEMORY din't shw up on ani post b4 my ans wen u asked ,NOR did u amend yr qns wen u recalled. This is a Public Forum bro,in case yr good memory fails u agn. No one can READ yr mind tat u aldy recall the ans unless u amended yr post or make another postin saying so.

Well,unless every1 who reads yr post has telekinesis power. :p

Yr post i replied 2 :

U ask 4 hints din't u? I gave it 2 u wat u asked 4,& moreover,u got the sequence wrg too. It's Keyza,then Hallo Kitty followed by Beautiful. There's no massage shps beside Keyza other than Hallo Kitty. Beautiful is beside Hallo Kitty,& not Keyza. :rolleyes:

A simple thking 4 my reply wld be sufficient instead of telling me my ans is unhelpful & i'm wasting my effort. Did i waste my effort directing u 2 the pic? For nw,I doubt so bcs u hav jus shwn 2 me more abt yrself frm yr current action.

Go read my post 2 yr reply agn

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15219334&postcount=3959

..& then yr reply 2 me

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15219628&postcount=3961

U'll need 2 giv yr 'Good Memory' sm time 2 engage w yr action b4 u ask a qn the next time rd.

Peace out...

nono1973
22-10-2016, 01:35 AM
I'm confused. So it's Keyzha a recommended joint? I'm reading this forum on a phone so can't see any signature file or picture...

Keyza is meant as a one time novelty place for newcomers/newbies/noobs etc to have a taste of Batam's version of b2b...nearly all of the people whom i have brought there in the past says they will not RTM again after they tried out other massage places in during my organized group trips,hehehe...dont believe me,trust your own instinct becos of the man's meat and poison theory.

Only when i found out at a later time that i could actually pro-create a better version of body to body breast-massage service from Batam's massage girls in some of the other massage places,i just have to stop patronizing Keyza and their rest so i wont waste my money.

To each his own,hehehe...

NoNo哥,need to update your picture cos Tulip Massage no longer exist.

I know,its an old photo and taken by google around Jan 2016, before Kupu Kupu was set up there. On the photo posted,i did put in some words with a circle that says its now called Kupukupu instead of Tulip salon. :D

My previous post reply to bro BetsyWill may be able to help you if you plan to 'loiter' around Utama area for some massage.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15211897&postcount=3923

He did shared some good stuffs. The key word there is "Dwell", to find treasure.

Give me some clue so I can hop by later. Just reached Batam Centre.

Enjoy yourself! ;)

PigletDiDi
22-10-2016, 02:30 AM
Y such hostility towards my 'unhelpful' ans?

Yea,my ans may've came after u r'bered but yr GOOD MEMORY din't shw up on ani post b4 my ans wen u asked ,NOR did u amend yr qns wen u recalled. This is a Public Forum bro,in case yr good memory fails u agn. No one can READ yr mind tat u aldy recall the ans unless u amended yr post or make another postin saying so.

Well,unless every1 who reads yr post has telekinesis power. :p

Yr post i replied 2 :

U ask 4 hints din't u? I gave it 2 u wat u asked 4,& moreover,u got the sequence wrg too. It's Keyza,then Hallo Kitty followed by Beautiful. There's no massage shps beside Keyza other than Hallo Kitty. Beautiful is beside Hallo Kitty,& not Keyza. :rolleyes:

A simple thking 4 my reply wld be sufficient instead of telling me my ans is unhelpful & i'm wasting my effort. Did i waste my effort directing u 2 the pic? For nw,I doubt so bcs u hav jus shwn 2 me more abt yrself frm yr current action.

Go read my post 2 yr reply agn

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15219334&postcount=3959

..& then yr reply 2 me

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15219628&postcount=3961

U'll need 2 giv yr 'Good Memory' sm time 2 engage w yr action b4 u ask a qn the next time rd.

Peace out...

i feel sorry for my memory MY ANSWER IS NICE MASSAGE.
oh pig brain can't remember too many thing.
no offence as i just help my friend to ask about this shop.

as a make up i answer to Tom cat question.
keyza is now not recommended to go
As last time i went they change the boss and remove 40% discount.
not sure any improvement, But compare to others massage with special. Keyza is CONFIRM EXPENSIVE! JUST A B2B NOT EVEN GOING HJ

My sincere answer as i still holding to the 3 session get 1 free stars chop card. :

tomcat007
22-10-2016, 02:31 AM
Just kidding about the Keyzha joint. I've been there twice and not likely to go back again. BKK is still the place to go for b2b rub.

I'll be repeating my last week adventure hoping for a better experience. Last week may be bad due to the rain. Hope for a better over tonight. Just finished "Jack Reacher" at Blitz and in my way to Newton.

tomcat007
22-10-2016, 03:43 AM

as a make up i answer to Tom cat question.
keyza is now not recommended to go
As last time i went they change the boss and remove 40% discount.
not sure any improvement, But compare to others massage with special. Keyza is CONFIRM EXPENSIVE! JUST A B2B NOT EVEN GOING HJ

My sincere answer as i still holding to the 3 session get 1 free stars chop card. :

I would have asked you to drink pug brain soup to nourish your brain but that won't sound right as it would be akin to asking you to eat your own type.. ** just kidding lo **

Thanks for the reply on Keyzha. Yup, if the packages are the same as their sister so shop at hbb and penuin area, then their price is now 700/800k already. That includes a fj though... I still go to their penuin branch due to over of my regular still there. Do they still have the loyalty card thingy? I don't recall being given one..

fde83
22-10-2016, 09:10 AM
Bro nono, those photos are awesome la. Always reminds me when I'm there, I can just imagine myself, walking to all this places. Well done sir.

fde83
22-10-2016, 09:37 AM
in my way to Newton.

Someone mention Newton? I'm jealous. Lol

tomcat007
22-10-2016, 10:35 AM
No need to feel jealous. My plan is to just hang around and beo the badges there, that's all. Not a clubbing person. Always prefer a drink at the wine bar, rather than the rowdy Musik in the disco.

fde83
22-10-2016, 02:15 PM
No need to feel jealous. My plan is to just hang around and beo the badges there, that's all. Not a clubbing person. Always prefer a drink at the wine bar, rather than the rowdy Musik in the disco.

OK best, maybe me saying jealous is overly statement. Newton was never rowdy to begin with not for me thou at least, but if being rowdy means having gals dancing/line up infront of you or bronces/pimp trying to offer their gals to u or lights flashing towards you trying to see/mimic your dance move then i take rowdy music in the disco any time. Leh go!!!

Kaboon
22-10-2016, 04:31 PM
I'll be repeating my last week adventure hoping for a better experience. Last week may be bad due to the rain. Hope for a better over tonight. Just finished "Jack Reacher" at Blitz and in my way to Newton.

U mean u went all the way from BC to HB to watch Jack Reacher movie?

Hw's the movie?

nono1973
22-10-2016, 04:47 PM
I wish I knew where are today, if any, semi-virgin Sailor Moon girls...
I guess that one, if finds, does not post the news publicly here.

Incidentally, you mentioned in one of your much older FR that you booked 2 girls from Newton disco at 1 million rupiah, they however do not provide service that went on par with your higher QC standards. One of prettier one should be the sailor moon girls.

Enough said. ;)

Bro Nono,after reading yr 32nd summary, i feel you are now more focus on cutting off the taxi drivers in batam.

I use taxi more than I walk whenever I need to go further away places for food and girls. I use taxi to catch the best timing so I can catch the better girls of my desire at the best timing. (this is about using money to buy time situation)

While I use taxi,i also remind myself not forget how to 'walk'. And I have to let them know they weren't the only taxis in Batam giving me low price. My lowest taxi fare from point A to point B is now officially FREE,hehehe...2nd lowest is 25k for my trip.

(I am also applying the similar strategy in booking joints and MPs too)

One step a time,leaving my footprints in Batam for 2 years and 7 months ;and am still observing,still learning.

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/22/JEnL7.gif

Latest trend among the girls...Pokemon! :D

Apparently Utama hotel has taken a new position to become a more centralize area to stay around with a closer proximity to many booking joints in batam today.

Yes,it is. But look closely,Kupu,Happy 8,Sri Kandy,Link and Bunga,they all have the same partnered boss. Its like the management is spreading the eggs into different baskets. A very intelligent method to control the market. Its also near impossible to get 500k to 800k rupiah overnight girls there, hehehe...

Like I say earlier, time for me to go back to basic.

Just my after-read feel.

Read my summary (https://hive.am/32ndtrip) again bro,i always leave behind finger-size crumbs of bread on my trails so I don't become lost whenever I need to look back,hehehe...and its about time I need to walk "backward",to re-live my good days.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15219794&postcount=3963

Partly becos CNY 2017 coming too...hehehe...and i need to prepare.

Azzz.... I am more than slow then. I need an optometrist.

Hehehe...too bad,i heard from this thread that its closed down :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/14/RpqDt.jpg

May Choice is massage shop. No booking, according to the runner.

I just confirmed that, May Choice has no overnight booking like the other overnight booking joint we were all talking about here. They however has a "fish tank" look-alike set up for choosing your massage girl,hehehe...just like those Geylang house. Good for me who don't pick girls base on their album.

Oh wait,they have album too...in case there are girls who are inside the room 'working'.

Just clarifying here.

Hehehe...I totally forgot about this place during my Oct trip...may go have a look on my next trip.

Thank you for sharing.

Kaboon
22-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Thats why i often say to many good friends who joined me in my trips,with or w/o taxi drivers,it doesnt really make a difference to me if i dont even bother to bargain.

*i believe bro Kaboon can understand this part better,hehehe... he 身感同受

Lol... everytime go w u sure to pay lower price frm girls to massage to moneychanger shp to food,but wen i go alone always hav to pay a higher price.

I really cannot forget tat time,go with u i pay 900k/1 mil in Happy8,u never go onli the price for the same girl becm 1.2-1.3 mil. I keep telling mami i book her b4 at 1 mil but she just wn't bulge & insist max is 1.2 mil.

It's like becming go with no driver hav to pay higher than go with driver... :o

They joined u in yr prev newbie trips or link ups,disappears frm the forum altogether & then register another nick (or use their other nicks) here 2 expose openly wat u told em 2 keep 2 themselves regarding certain good places/girls u brought em to. They also use yr 'contacts' 2 stalk yr footsteps in btm without giving u credit.

Tat explains y all the precaution to share openly nw which is good for ppl who r nt new to btm,but tat wn't do much good for newbies. The ultimate victims wil still b newbies bcos of those 'spoilt eggs'. i notice bro Nono's newbie grp trips has stopped for a while & sm 'measures' were taken but dnt knw if its for yr stated reason,tat part i cnt be sure. Mayb i'm jus being paranoid. :(

U pm him to ask la...cos i doubt he'll reply tis type of thgs to u here. :D

thomasdelaruue
22-10-2016, 07:48 PM
bro backpage any posting??

iicycold
22-10-2016, 09:19 PM

Nice massage is at least 50m away frm keyza. i read bk my own reply 2 u & mayb u may hav feel offended by my early 'ugly massage' words. Let me explain,i say 'ugly massage' bcs i'm tryin 2 tell u the pl u ask 4 is call beautiful massage & i was jus hinting u.

Sorie,if u fail 2 undstd the hint.

Make love w btm cewek,not war in a sex forum...bickering's onli meant 4 the small minded,tiny dick sissy kids who cannot get their dick up @ all.

http://tryimg.com/8/2016/10/22/stXb4.gif
kidding here

Since u such a nice guy nw & got ballz 2 step up here 2 clear misundstdin nicely,let me also share u more info on Nice massage since u ask so u can go report 2 yr fren. Nice massage,A3 & A5 were brother shops,they r sharing same business partners & girls rotate among tis 3 shops. Nice massage standard drop alot ovr the mths,but can still go test yr luck if u wan. Forget A3 & A5...unless u wan 2 get chop tere.

If die die mus go,r'ber must reli bargain hard tere. ;)

Bro,u stil holdin tat star-chop card ar? U better double check w em expire aldy or nt...if not later u go there,fill up all the chops & wen ask 4 free massage tat time,they send u the ladyboy recept 2 massage 4 u eh.... :D

(joking on the ladyboy part)

Black Page
23-10-2016, 02:10 AM
Incidentally, you mentioned in one of your much older FR that you booked 2 girls from Newton disco at 1 million rupiah, they however do not provide service that went on par with your higher QC standards. One of prettier one should be the sailor moon girls.
Enough said. ;)

Well, then yes, there are TONS of better looking, more GFE, or just more service-oriented girls in Batam than those two!
By the way, on my last day (afternoon) in Batam, as you know, I booked two girls from MM who are definitely good. This is the summary of the story (you know already some).

I have ferry at 16:40, so I have to checkout at 4pm. It's 1pm and I decide to go hunting for short time, instead of calling to my room one of the girls who I know would be happy to see me before I leave (hmm... the girl with hijab is unforgettable. I regret I met her only once).

I make a quick recce on foot, and after a while by ojek, of some of the main places and of some more underground joints, which I know offer ST, namely: Kupu2, Asmara, Bunga, Happy8, Sedona, Indah2, and finally MM.
At MM, I notice at the two extremes (left and right) two girls who attract me, for different reasons (one younger and prettier, the other just less "beatiful" but with a very appealing smile to me, and of course young and sexy). Price for ST is 500 and 600 respectively. I tell papi I am undecided. I am just waiting he challenges me with "Take two girls lah!".

Challenge accepted. I say I take two for 1M, but he insists 1.1M. After a while, I say: take or leave it. I am not going to give more that 500+500, and at my place, not here.
Of course it's ok. I pay and I go back with my ojek.

The girls arrive to my room in 5 minutes, but accompanied by a driver (:mad: grrrrr....! why this??). I send him away quickly and without tip.
I did not even had the time to have shower.

Well, the two girls were really nice to me. They say they have been working there for 2-3 months. They seem not spoiled yet. They do their best to please me. It's not a 3some I will remember like others (I hate fake moaning and the like), but those girls are definitely good. A good way to spend my last hour in Batam.

Nulgath
23-10-2016, 06:34 PM
My previous post reply to bro BetsyWill may be able to help you if you plan to 'loiter' around Utama area for some massage.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15211897&postcount=3923

He did shared some good stuffs. The key word there is "Dwell", to find treasure.

Heading to btm soon,u hv just given me an idea from ur post.

Thx for sharing bro.

lee123
23-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Hi i plan going on 30oct sunday 2d1n, anyone wanna go together? pm thx

tomcat007
23-10-2016, 09:39 PM
50% chance I'll be there

Ember
23-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Brief FR on my concluded trip

Went on a solo trip this time round, taking the afternoon ferry over and since it was raining I had to take a cab instead of my usual ojek. Before the trip I had gone online to grab a deluxe room at Biz Hotel for 2 nights so the moment I checked in I dropped my bags, changed my money (rates have gone to hell guys at 9340 :eek:) and went out to explore.

Time now was near 3pm and first place I popped by was Sri Kandy but unfortunately, the only girls remaining I would rate them 6 at best and there were probably only 5-8 girls left. Decided to head to kupu2 instead and they had around 10 girls here. Took a slim, long haired SYT (later found out she's about 21) at 1.2m after bargaining with the papi and told him to send her over after dinner while I went ahead to do my stuff.

Proceeded to relax and release at the Princess Massage located just nearby. I liked my massage girl's voice better than her figure lol (likely given birth before, not fat but a little meaty), since she had those cute sounding voice. Anyway now that I was done with that I had a short rest before catching Jack Reacher. 3.5 bucks for a typical Tom Cruise action movie, nothing to complain about and worth my every buck. :p

Anyway I headed back to my room in time for my girl, and I think I over-exhausted myself that night cos next day I felt a little tired. I would rate this girl's service as my top 3 so far, overall decent GFE plus decent looks and could give a reasonable bj. She's from Jakarta(?) and here for a few months now, thankfully she didnt give me any problems or anything the whole night as I was worried she might have the princess syndrome. Tipped her the next morning and she left before breakfast.

Come next day I was pretty tired, and had the pleasure of meeting up with bro tomcat before heading to seek out a massage. Took a little longer to release this time due to my over-exertion the previous day (could tell my massage lady was a little tired from the hj lol). Had an enjoyable tcss with tomcat since his girl wasn't due to arrive yet. (Thanks bro for the mini lunch, appreciate it!) Parted ways later on as I went back to rest and prepared for more movies at Nagoya mall while he got busy with his girl haha.

Soon it was the final day and since I was recharged, I went over to Beautiful Massage for one final release before heading back. Chose a short but decent looking lady (shld be in her late 20s, or early 30s). I knew I had picked the right one the moment she appeared and had those young milfy CFM looks. Did what I had to and finally checked out at 1pm to head back.

After thoughts

This trip was pretty much slow paced (except for the first night :o), just the way I liked. Overall I would easily rate it an 8/10 since I got a decent girl, watched the movies I wanted and ate the things I craved for. Only pity was I didn't get to really explore more of the joints and to have some drinks at night. Once again, thanks bro tomcat for all the pieces of wisdom and advice and hope you have many more great trips as well.

I must say it's so much better to head over on a Fri than a Sat, if not for the rain I might have cleared customs and arrived at the hotel maybe 30mins from ferry's arrival. Next trip might check out some spa/sauna type of establishment just to relax and tcss so have to hunt for the quiet ones. Also didn't get a chance to visit the temples so have to do so next time.

Thanks for reading! :D

tomcat007
24-10-2016, 01:26 AM
Hey Bro Ember,

great chat with you as well. Must say that this trip I had the great fortune to meet up with you + another old bird here (he prefer to remain unnamed, so it shall remain that way).

The girl you got... she must be the most under-rated ssyt around even at 1.2juta. I had her before a few weeks back once and am happy with that experience. But, decided to stop visiting her. Can get electrocuted one, and I think, she's got an Indon bf. Saw that guy during her 22nd birthday party.

I should be in Batam again this weekend, if everything goes to my plan. It's a little bit out of my control though and I hate it!! At the rate I'm going, I should really be looking to rent a kost soon, which is what I had in my plan with my motor-riding babe this coming weekend. Coincidentally, she's from Happy8 as well. But, she's so well mannered and so obedient that .. maybe ... just maybe... I'd found someone that I can spend a lot of time with...

Black Page
24-10-2016, 03:27 AM
At the rate I'm going, I should really be looking to rent a kost soon, which is what I had in my plan with my motor-riding babe this coming weekend. Coincidentally, she's from Happy8 as well. But, she's so well mannered and so obedient that .. maybe ... just maybe... I'd found someone that I can spend a lot of time with...
Will you invite some of us at your wedding reception?
A rich Chinese set menu, I hope (I assume I will be one of your guests)

tomcat007
24-10-2016, 04:04 AM
Will you invite some of us at your wedding reception?
A rich Chinese set menu, I hope (I assume I will be one of your guests)

Bro

You're confusing yourself with life on the forum, and real life outside the forum. And, unfortunately, she's Muslim. So, no Chinese kinda reception. (What makes you think I'm Chinese though?) :p:p

Black Page
24-10-2016, 07:05 AM
Bro

You're confusing yourself with life on the forum, and real life outside the forum. And, unfortunately, she's Muslim. So, no Chinese kinda reception. (What makes you think I'm Chinese though?) :p:p
I did not assume you are Chinese, neither I am, but I like Chinese set dinners, and they are sumptuous in wedding celebrations in Singapore.
And about confusing the two worlds, I was just teasing someone who is hearing Love Bells. :D
Love is the engine of the world

tomcat007
24-10-2016, 10:57 AM
My bad. I missed out the "I hope" at the end of the sentence. Thanks for the well wish, but it's still early days now.. Grazie Mille..

AhPui8
24-10-2016, 11:04 AM
I did not assume you are Chinese, neither I am, but I like Chinese set dinners, and they are sumptuous in wedding celebrations in Singapore.
And about confusing the two worlds, I was just teasing someone who is hearing Love Bells. :D
Love is the engine of the world

Bro got 1 song lyrics to describe your situation with quite a lot of people here.

Read carefully and you will catch a phrase that really fit your situation here. Notice this happen to you many times already.

别人的性命是框金又包银 阮的性命不值钱
别人呀若开嘴是金言玉语 阮若是加讲话 念咪就出代志
怪阮的落土时 遇到歹八字 人是好命子 阮治在做兄弟
窗外的野鸟替阮啼 人在江湖身不由己
虽然是作兄弟 阮心也真稀微 烧酒伴阮度日子
过去啊的往事 不敢提起 想要回头走 怎样会无勇气

And please don,t use google translate. Meaning not same. If can,t read then ask a chinese friend to catch the prize phrase and translate for you.
And believe me no offence to you.

nono1973
24-10-2016, 12:33 PM
I fulfilled one of my fetish desires: a lady dressed severely with hijab, but hot as hell. Pretty and less than 30yo. Intelligent and friendly.

Yea,from my perspective, she's at least a 7.5/10 in terms of look.

Anybody going to Batam Island during next 2 weeks? I want to go there for approximately 4 days but need assistance for only one or two days. Most likely, I'll be staying at Nagoya Hill or Grand I Hotels.

My suggestion/s :

Step 1 : Reach Batam ferry terminal,take a taxi to the hotel you pre-booked.

Step 2 : Take a look at the below list :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13666573&postcount=32873

Decide where you wish to go but don't be overly ambitious to try to hit all places in a single day. (I only have one dick hence I suggested that)

Step 3 : Go down to 1st floor, take a taxi from outside the hotel to where you wish to go.

Step 4 : If you feel unsafe,ask for the taxi driver's number and ask him to come fetch you at a certain time when you are done. (he's likely to wait for you around the area tho)

Step 5 : Back to Hotel the same way you arrived

Around where you stay, there are plenty of shopping and food,so no worries over getting basic food.

If you are ever lost, just drop into any hotel/mall and tell anyone working in that particular hotel to hail you a taxi (a small tip of 5k to 10k would be a nice gesture thereafter,tho not compulsory).

Notice both your suggested hotels were on the map?
http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/20/R56qT.jpg

The above suggestion/s were only basic and may cost a little more since you choose to be staying in a more touristy area,but you chose to be staying in some of the much higher-end Batam hotels,so cost of the rest should not be an issue.

Simple and clean cut,hehehe...just like travelling to Sentosa (except you need a passport that has at least 6 months validity).

A humble small reminder from me if you are new to Batam and are truly looking for some fun there,drop your expectation by at least half from the other countries you been to. Luck is also one of the key fun-factor there.

Hope that helps.

Good luck and enjoy!

(your trip should be nearing, unless you already cancelled it before reading my post)

Thank you for sharing,on 1st look I read it as the MILF is 4 days old,hehehe...sorry,just joking.

You went to berry on weekdays or weekend? And you didn't bargain? (judging on the price you paid)

Well,at least its tight and wet...next time if you want to try the same joint again,tell OKT your last girl isn't good enough,ask OKT to recommend you one that knows her "work" well.

Sounds to me like a lack of chemistry there.

I mainly visit Holiday Hotel if I am looking for some IT stuffs. The Holiday hotel perimeter is surrounded by shops that sells IT products, hehehe...

Just sharing.

Any updates on this one? Reviews?

Super high-end girl (to me),hehehe...

(you reviewed part 1,and I suppose there's a part 2? :p)

..you got bother to read or not? First line of the FR already give u the location, u still asking where to find???

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/10/20/yjBbJ.gif

Don't know what to say on this one,hehehe...

tomcat007
24-10-2016, 02:34 PM
2 weekends ago, I took a 30 years old milf at 900k from Kupu2. Not as young as yours at 4 days old, but her service is mo-tuck-teng. Bbbj without hands, jilat till whole body covered by her saliva, after the job, even bathe you like a baby. Her shower service is only second to the one I got from Akane Massage in BKK. And she's conversant in Japanese. So, if you want AV experience, can try her. Caveat... She's a bit bah2. But, for the good service, I can overlook that.

Black Page
24-10-2016, 06:37 PM
My bad. I missed out the "I hope" at the end of the sentence. Thanks for the well wish, but it's still early days now.. Grazie Mille..

Ahah! :)
Joking apart, besides irony, I really understand your feeling. Same for me. I felt big sympathy when I read your post.
The "problem" of Batam is that there are way too many girls who made me feel flying above clouds, who make me (us) think "she is special, not like others". Sigh! :rolleyes:

iicycold
24-10-2016, 07:11 PM
This trip was pretty much slow paced (except for the first night :o), just the way I liked. Overall I would easily rate it an 8/10 since I got a decent girl, watched the movies I wanted and ate the things I craved for. Only pity was I didn't get to really explore more of the joints and to have some drinks at night.

Oh,u onli stay 4 1 nite? :confused:

Or u din't hav girl 4 2nd nite? Yr fr sound like a trip for 2d1n. :D

BFOMF5
24-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Greetings:

Bangkok will be dead for next 30 days for expats and tourists!

Thanks.
555 Thailand escaper
welcome to btm
Hv you make your trip?

nyquist
24-10-2016, 10:19 PM
2 weekends ago, I took a 30 years old milf at 900k from Kupu2. Not as young as yours at 4 days old, but her service is mo-tuck-teng. Bbbj without hands, jilat till whole body covered by her saliva, after the job, even bathe you like a baby. Her shower service is only second to the one I got from Akane Massage in BKK. And she's conversant in Japanese. So, if you want AV experience, can try her. Caveat... She's a bit bah2. But, for the good service, I can overlook that.

Its been a long time since i experienced what u had after the NB gal left.
Is the gal from Kupu2 Shorthair?

lee123
25-10-2016, 12:13 AM
hi, anyone going this sunday 30oct?

tomcat007
25-10-2016, 12:31 AM
Its been a long time since i experienced what u had after the NB gal left.
Is the gal from Kupu2 Shorthair?

Shoulder length hair, but she's 30 y/o milf. Very service oriented though. Maybe my standard is low on this. Another old bird who tried her gave her "above-average" service level. If you have AV fetish, can ask her to talk to you in japanese. :p:p