View Full Version : All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

mazdamx5
29-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Exactly which date did you have sex with her? If you did it with her during her ovulation, then it is sure that she is pregnant. Well, did you use condom or not? If she said that she is pregnant, that means that you did raw sex with her. A woman will know whether she is pregnant or not if she has her period or not.

Also, it may be possible that she did have sex with other customers in Singapore. So how does she know that the baby is yours? Suggest that you go for DNA checkup if she intends to give birth to a baby in Vietnam. And if the baby is really yours, then be RESPONSIBLE for your actions and marry her.

Yes, that's for sure. I have already plan a year ahead even when she did not mention anything about baby. She is my type of quality wife I will love to have after I lost the one in Singapore years ago.

However, back to your question, yes, I did it raw and started on the 12th September 2010. What will be the possibility that she is pregnant and if the baby is mine? Though I do have some doubts but still I want to keep the percentage as low as I can till the DNA is done. Can it be done in Vietnam?

Thanks bro for your advise. I will take cautious steps while still loving her while it last.

mazdamx5
29-09-2010, 12:40 PM
according to the short video... 16 day or more? :confused:
see 2:09min onwards...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CO5Nl_ngCo

Greatly Appreciated guys. :)

vietshark
29-09-2010, 12:40 PM
While u suck thumb somebody else is sucking your kukujiao izit???:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Yah... so smart! :D

This is called want to drink milk bring the cow home! :eek:

mazdamx5
29-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Exactly which date did you have sex with her? If you did it with her during her ovulation, then it is sure that she is pregnant. Well, did you use condom or not? If she said that she is pregnant, that means that you did raw sex with her. A woman will know whether she is pregnant or not if she has her period or not.

Also, it may be possible that she did have sex with other customers in Singapore. So how does she know that the baby is yours? Suggest that you go for DNA checkup if she intends to give birth to a baby in Vietnam. And if the baby is really yours, then be RESPONSIBLE for your actions and marry her.

Yes, that's for sure. I have already plan a year ahead even when she did not mention anything about baby. She is my type of quality wife I will love to have after I lost the one in Singapore years ago.

However, back to your question, yes, I did it raw and started on the 12th September 2010. What will be the possibility that she is pregnant and if the baby is mine? Though I do have some doubts but still I want to keep the percentage as low as I can till the DNA is done. Can it be done in Vietnam?

Thanks bro for your advise. I will take cautious steps while still loving her while it last.

69Sniper
29-09-2010, 01:17 PM
After about a month together, she recently declared that she is having my baby and the baby is 2 weeks old.

Personal views are welcome.

aiyoyo my fren ;)

69Sniper
29-09-2010, 01:19 PM
aiyoyo my fren ;)

sorri press de button 2 fast liao :o

wat i wan to say was u better do another test to cfm again, smetimes the 1st test can be wrong brudder ;)

mazdamx5
29-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Bros, I booked my hotel through https://www.ratestogo.com/ Hope it is reliable. Normally I book through hotels personal website.

If there are other better sites to book, please advise so that I can access them in future.

Thank you

KangTuo
29-09-2010, 01:33 PM
However, back to your question, yes, I did it raw and started on the 12th September 2010. What will be the possibility that she is pregnant and if the baby is mine?

Bro, it is just 2 weeks plus ago. Don't panick and jump to conclusion... probably she is expecting her menstruation to come but miss it these few days only.

My girlfriend did miss her menstruation by a week before.

Did she do a pregnacy test? You can by the test kit from any pharmacy.

step by step bro...

if she don't want to take the test and come out alot of excuses as in you don't believe her... then high chance she is coming to something not good.

mazdamx5
29-09-2010, 01:36 PM
sorri press de button 2 fast liao :o

wat i wan to say was u better do another test to cfm again, smetimes the 1st test can be wrong brudder ;)

Yes, I will. I do hope that it won't come too soon so that I can have more time to develope the relationship wth her. There will definately be culture difference but most important is to build the language barrier first then slowly educate one another into the upbring of Viet and SG livehood.

However, now, I am very much thinking about DNA and stuffs. This is my 1st trip to Hanoi on coming Sunday for 5 days. Hopefully it will be richful for me.

The last time I was at HCM was a bad experience. I was asked to cut down 5 days to 3 days to get my ass back to SG when I was only 25 years of age back then.

mazdamx5
29-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Bro, it is just 2 weeks plus ago. Don't panick and jump to conclusion... probably she is expecting her menstruation to come but miss it these few days only.

My girlfriend did miss her menstrucation by a week before.

Did she do a pregnacy test? You can by the test kit from any pharmacy.

step by step bro...

if she don't want to take the test and come out alot of excuses as in you don't believe her... then high chance she is coming to something not good.

Yes, that I can understand. She told me she actually seen a doctor but I will need to further verify all these. SMS, phone calls and yahoo are no good to such confirmations.

Thanks for the advise bro. :)

KangTuo
29-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Yes, that I can understand. She told me she actually seen a doctor but I will need to further verify all these. SMS, phone calls and yahoo are no good to such confirmations.

Thanks for the advise bro. :)

since you are going to hanoi to look for her, it is good to buy 1 or 2 test kit from our pharmacy (watson or guardian) here... this is a way to verify what she told you.

KangTuo
29-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Yah... so smart! :D

This is called want to drink milk bring the cow home! :eek:

but what if brought the cow home already but want to drink goat milk? ;):p

mazdamx5
29-09-2010, 01:53 PM
since you are going to hanoi to look for her, it is good to buy 1 or 2 test kit from our pharmacy (watson or guardian) here... this is a way to verify what she told you.

Thanks bro. I will make to with that for sure.:)

KangTuo
29-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Yes, I will. I do hope that it won't come too soon so that I can have more time to develope the relationship wth her

Thanks bro. I will make to with that for sure.:)

another note for you...
if tested positive, don't panick also... keep a cool head and proceed with the next step which I think is DNA test bah.

but if you are not really ready to be a father, $500 or less can do abortion in vn liao.

hopefully the result is what you hope for.
hear from you again.. goodluck

mazdamx5
29-09-2010, 02:12 PM
another note for you...
if tested positive, don't panick also... keep a cool head and proceed with the next step which I think is DNA test bah.

but if you are not really ready to be a father, $500 or less can do abortion in vn liao.

hopefully the result is what you hope for.
hear from you again.. goodluck

I will be writing an FR on my trip and on the same time, my story. :)

VietnamLover
29-09-2010, 02:16 PM
yes, I did it raw and started on the 12th September 2010. What will be the possibility that she is pregnant and if the baby is mine?

Today is 29th Sept 2010 and since you did it with her on 12th Sept 2010 and she just told you that she is pregnant, then she may be telling the truth. Some women do have period later than usual. I suggest that she wait for another 5 to 7 days more. If still don't have, then she is having a baby. Well, don't bother to buy pregnancy kit here since you are going to Hanoi this Sunday. When you are in Hanoi, please accompany her to a doctor so that you can see the result on the spot. It is better that way.

Let me give you a few good hospitals in Hanoi.

L’Hôpital Francais de Hanoi
Add: 1, Phuong Mai Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi

Hanoi Obstetrics Hospital
Add: De La Thanh Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi

Bach Mai Hospital
Add: Giai Phong Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi

Frienship Hospital
Add: 1, Tran Khanh Du Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi

mazdamx5
29-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Today is 29th Sept 2010 and since you did it with her on 12th Sept 2010 and she just told you that she is pregnant, then she may be telling the truth. Some women do have period later than usual. I suggest that she wait for another 5 to 7 days more. If still don't have, then she is having a baby. Well, don't bother to buy pregnancy kit here since you are going to Hanoi this Sunday. When you are in Hanoi, please accompany her to a doctor so that you can see the result on the spot. It is better that way.

Let me give you a few good hospitals in Hanoi.

L’Hôpital Francais de Hanoi
Add: 1, Phuong Mai Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi

Hanoi Obstetrics Hospital
Add: De La Thanh Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi

Bach Mai Hospital
Add: Giai Phong Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi

Frienship Hospital
Add: 1, Tran Khanh Du Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi

Thank you very much. This will be of great help. :)

VietnamLover
29-09-2010, 02:24 PM
However, now, I am very much thinking about DNA and stuffs.

You can request for DNA test on the unborn baby. You may want to talk to the doctor in Hanoi. I believe that the cost of DNA test is cheaper in Vietnam than in Singapore. Please visit the reputable hospital in Hanoi such as L’Hôpital Francais de Hanoi (The French Hospital of Hanoi).

XeDen
29-09-2010, 05:24 PM
So this is TRUE!!! :eek::D
the puzzle is solved...
xeden always complain no money cheong because open OWN kopitiam to sit and watch girls..

good move ;)

I go support after house arrest

WRONG!

I only sitting around. I am busy with something else... Tonight it will happen...

Zaryl
29-09-2010, 11:11 PM
The 8 of u at t*******... Please rem our appt this fri.. Will jio more along the way..

regards,
vloverbj

I can't join!!!! :(

as we are departing very early on Sat morning and this ktv likely to end late, we may be exhausted leh... furthermore, KangTuo wanna join so we should go next week. this Fri will be the usual place...

mikemike
30-09-2010, 12:01 AM
as we are departing very early on Sat morning and this ktv likely to end late, we may be exhausted leh... furthermore, KangTuo wanna join so we should go next week. this Fri will be the usual place...

may i know were is the usual place? start with P is it? :confused:

jackbl
30-09-2010, 01:53 AM
Today I seat alone at wwbcm in the early morning... 6+am, a group of viet aunty came over to eat. There is a golden hair (bund up), younger (but not syt) vb with them. I am interested. When moving off, I try get her phone number but was told that she don't have (nnkc.. she use phone to take video of them eating noodle)

You know 1 of the viet aunty. She got big eyes and seated with you at 169. That time, zhu star also there. That was the time when xeden is troubleshooting his iphone beside our table.

from their conversation, I know this golden hair gal came not more than 2 weeks. You go find out where they work. After my house arrest, you bring me there, I treat you beer. ;)

Today my aunty reported this to me liao. Before I see this msg, I asked her to describe this guy. Now I confirmed is U. U must faster come oelse this gal kenna taken hor...

Zaryl
30-09-2010, 02:37 AM

you are spot-on.

snipeshot08
30-09-2010, 07:25 AM
Bro Samsters, though this question I should be asking the ladies but I am sure there is more to such demands and truths.

Personal views are welcome.

Since u posted a serious question in this thread, i shall not goof around ;)

1stly you should not have commited the 2 greatest mistakes, i.e. not using a condom (you are endangering ur own life), shooting in (you are taking a risk in making the gal pregnant).

You are definitely not the 1st to have encounter this kind of situation as various samsters hav posted elsewhere with quite similar situations, i'm not gona comment abt the VBs thingy as regardless of nationalities (whether viet, prc, thai, indo, malaysian...etc) as some in sbf may be bias against or pro-viets.

Yes it is possible to know the pregnancy less than a month but until it is confirmed with u in witness, take it as not confirm yet. The gal may hav 3 intentions with this claim -
1) Want u to marry her
2) Want u to support her financially
3) Want u to marry her and support her financially

Hope the situation is genuine and you are not taken for a ride, take things easy bro ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
30-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Today I seat alone at wwbcm in the early morning... 6+am, a group of viet aunty came over to eat. There is a golden hair (bund up), younger (but not syt) vb with them.

hello beloved TS, SS08... early in the morning, your eyes abit blur ha? :rolleyes:
when did I say I wan aunty.... this vb is a young (slutty face) one among the group of aunty lah

Harlo An Chek, u are the one that type wrongly, better go read wat u typed originally :rolleyes:

1stly u said GROUP of aunty, 2ndly u said younger but never say is how young, still can be aunty but best among the worst tio bo???:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
30-09-2010, 07:39 AM
WRONG!

I only sitting around. I am busy with something else... Tonight it will happen...

Yes, he only sitting ard not doing the work cos SOMEBODY else is doing the work for him :D

you are spot-on.

Yes its is in PHNOM PENH !!!! :eek::D also start with S ma....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

birdie8819
30-09-2010, 11:57 AM
may i know were is the usual place? start with P is it?

So bro mm I guess you're joining bro h..y.an.. at GM first round then proceed to join bro Zarly and group for second round is it :D

KangTuo
30-09-2010, 04:24 PM

Yes, he only sitting ard not doing the work cos SOMEBODY else is doing the work for him :D

I think it should be he is laying around and SOMEBODY else do the job ;)

KangTuo
30-09-2010, 04:29 PM

Hello... I wanna join? since when? Ok... I can be your excuse for not wanting to go Txxxxxx with vlover.

I know you very tempted to go to the pub you went last week ;)

may i know were is the usual place? start with P is it?

what usual place? the usual place I thought is 678 but closed... no only start to venture another one.

you are spot-on.

So you see... I am your excuse only. Spot-on that you tempted to go P?

Yes its is in PHNOM PENH !!!!

Huh? PP is on sat mah... I thought the topic is about fri nite prog?
you also ah chek... go check you eyes? ;)

KangTuo
30-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Today my aunty reported this to me liao. Before I see this msg, I asked her to describe this guy. Now I confirmed is U. U must faster come oelse this gal kenna taken hor...

Hang RESERVE TAG.
I only out on next friday...
you saw the gal I talking about? issit you wanna take her? ;)

KangTuo
30-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Harlo An Chek, u are the one that type wrongly, better go read wat u typed originally :rolleyes:

1stly u said GROUP of aunty, 2ndly u said younger but never say is how young, still can be aunty but best among the worst tio bo???

base on yu criteria, 20 and above is aunty... :D

KangTuo
30-09-2010, 04:34 PM
The gal may hav 3 intentions with this claim -
1) Want u to marry her
2) Want u to support her financially
3) Want u to marry her and support her financially

hello ah pek... what is the 1st intention?
marry but no suport? :confused::confused::)

KangTuo
30-09-2010, 04:35 PM
So bro mm I guess you're joining bro h..y.an.. at GM first round then proceed to join bro Zarly and group for second round is it :D

whao... our mikemike very bo eng :eek:

shadowGuy
30-09-2010, 05:04 PM
WOW LIAO.... Vlover so early activate liao...

Mr MCBB
30-09-2010, 05:37 PM
You can request for DNA test on the unborn baby. You may want to talk to the doctor in Hanoi. I believe that the cost of DNA test is cheaper in Vietnam than in Singapore. Please visit the reputable hospital in Hanoi such as L’Hôpital Francais de Hanoi (The French Hospital of Hanoi).

Actually I would not advocate prenatal DNA testing, as it is invasive and may carry actual risk of harm to the fetus ;)

Normally prenatal testing can be carried out as early as 10th week onwards.

jackbl
30-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Hang RESERVE TAG.
I only out on next friday...
you saw the gal I talking about? issit you wanna take her? ;)

Tag grabbed and thrown one side. U said until so good then I need to go and take a look. Now camping there.

vlover
30-09-2010, 08:49 PM

Oh.. I am abit early.. all of those gg PP are on except you haven reply me yet!! exact strength shld be ard 11.. I reserve room already ley..

Time will be brought forward to 2100hrs for the PP company..

Regards,
vloverBBBJ

AdGuy
01-10-2010, 12:29 AM
After about a month together, she recently declared that she is having my baby and the baby is 2 weeks old.

Congratulations!

mikemike
01-10-2010, 01:06 AM

hahaha..birdie khor khor, bro hollymannn will meet you @ GM then i join in after my work..eieiei..as we got second round programme @ 9pm :D

mikemike
01-10-2010, 01:08 AM
whao... our mikemike very bo eng :eek:

hahaha..as usual lah..part 1 and part 2 mah..for you after next friday is part 1-10 liao..eieiei

Zaryl
01-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Oh.. I am abit early.. all of those gg PP are on except you haven reply me yet!! exact strength shld be ard 11.. I reserve room already ley..

Regards,
vloverBBBJ

since you start the session early because of the PP company then I have to support liao.. :p

Zaryl
01-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Hello... I wanna join? since when? Ok... I can be your excuse for not wanting to go Txxxxxx with vlover.

I know you very tempted to go to the pub you went last week ;)

So you see... I am your excuse only. Spot-on that you tempted to go P?

part excuse lah... we are going to different place which I think you will like to join... :p

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 07:21 AM
Tag grabbed and thrown one side. U said until so good then I need to go and take a look. Now camping there.

how is your review? ;)

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 07:22 AM
WOW LIAO.... Vlover so early activate liao...

early early activate then can form soccer team mah ;)

exact strength shld be ard 11.. I reserve room already ley..

going for soccer match?
Sillypore vs VN again... commonwealth game?

:):p

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 07:24 AM
hahaha..as usual lah..part 1 and part 2 mah..for you after next friday is part 1-10 liao..eieiei

you teach me how to how part 1 to part 10? :confused::eek::rolleyes:
30min per location?

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 07:26 AM
part excuse lah... we are going to different place which I think you will like to join...

another excuse... how you know I like to join? :eek:
you want go find the tall gal, say so lah... no pai sey
any way i know that you cheong yesterday (weekedays)... which is out of your usual cheonging calendar. ;)

It is always good when you few bro grab the few vb from the same group... do anything also easier :cool:

XeDen
01-10-2010, 08:44 AM
going for soccer match?
Sillypore vs VN again... commonwealth game?

:):p

Singapore and Vietnam only can play SEA Game la.. Commonwealth game??? England send their under-16, we also got problem...

snipeshot08
01-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Huh? PP is on sat mah... I thought the topic is about fri nite prog?
you also ah chek... go check you eyes?

U getteing worst every day after confined at home :rolleyes: Must I really explain that i purposely suan say PP as our dear MM guess is Pebbles???:rolleyes: wah piang oi....

base on yu criteria, 20 and above is aunty...

This wan i hav to say u SMART boy.....:D

hello ah pek... what is the 1st intention?
marry but no suport?

Kor kor oi, I already say dowan to tok abt nationality, many are very bias as the moment tok abt viet gals only they immediatly condemn say they sure $$$ face only, they have not travelled to many parts of vietnam especially central Vn where we "so-called-think-we-are-hotly-sought-after" are actually not so sought after for our $$$ after all.....hieu kg e oi???;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

XeDen
01-10-2010, 08:49 AM
another excuse... how you know I like to join? :eek:
you want go find the tall gal, say so lah... no pai sey
any way i know that you cheong yesterday (weekedays)... which is out of your usual cheonging calendar. ;)

It is always good when you few bro grab the few vb from the same group... do anything also easier :cool:

Talk so much??? join us lor... Dont keep hiding in your mountain...

XeDen
01-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Kor kor oi, I already say dowan to tok abt nationality, many are very bias as the moment tok abt viet gals only they immediatly condemn say they sure $$$ face only, they have not travelled to many parts of vietnam especially central Vn where we "so-called-think-we-are-hotly-sought-after" are actually not so sought after for our $$$ after all.....hieu kg e oi???;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Lucky I am not rich man, so no money, Can pass all the beautiful VBs to me???

snipeshot08
01-10-2010, 09:02 AM
Lucky I am not rich man, so no money, Can pass all the beautiful VBs to me???

Hello uncle of cos u are not rich lah, becos u are FARKING FILTHY RICH :eek:

Want gals look for me??????:confused: troi oi think u need to get ur brain scanned cos my gals are PRIVATE LIMITED only maybe 1 or 2 per year :o go look for my BIL-VK or KT lah....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Talk so much??? join us lor... Dont keep hiding in your mountain...

hand chained.
leg chained.
:(:(

snipeshot08
01-10-2010, 09:05 AM
hand chained.
leg chained.
:(:(

Wow no wonder dowan to cum out, at home practicing BDSM wif your lumbar 1 ah????:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-10-2010, 09:07 AM

Regards,
vloverBBBJ

Dun worry yesterday after ur mob sms I already sms persuade him to go liao ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 09:07 AM
U getteing worst every day after confined at home :rolleyes:

not long... 1 more week :D

they have not travelled to many parts of vietnam especially central Vn where we "so-called-think-we-are-hotly-sought-after" are actually not so sought after for our $$$ after all.....hieu kg e oi

don't need central vn lah...
I got 1 very good one from southern vn at home now.. ;)

XeDen
01-10-2010, 09:09 AM
Hello uncle of cos u are not rich lah, becos u are FARKING FILTHY RICH :eek:

Want gals look for me??????:confused: troi oi think u need to get ur brain scanned cos my gals are PRIVATE LIMITED only maybe 1 or 2 per year :o go look for my BIL-VK or KT lah....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

I already said I have no money.. how to be rich?? I look rich ha?

I am referring to those who think that VBs are money-face, ask them to pass their beautiful VBs to me.. but not the pregnant ones, I do not need "free gift" for this

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 09:09 AM
Want gals look for me??????:confused: troi oi think u need to get ur brain scanned cos my gals are PRIVATE LIMITED only maybe 1 or 2 per year :o go look for my BIL-VK or KT lah....

should be "go look for VK, vlover or carrot lah" :)
I also private limited now...

NewMartin
01-10-2010, 09:10 AM
http://loan

anyone knows this girl? She in Q4

snipeshot08
01-10-2010, 09:10 AM
not long... 1 more week

don't need central vn lah...
I got 1 very good one from southern vn at home now.. ;)

KNS u only 6 days confined already tok like kukubird, 1 more week dunno becum wat liao......:eek::D

Still dare to say, should ask her cook then invite us to go to your house for authentic viet food mah....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

NewMartin
01-10-2010, 09:12 AM
should be "go look for VK, vlover or carrot lah" :)
I also private limited now...

bro u plan 2 retire in 2 mths time?

NewMartin
01-10-2010, 09:14 AM
KNS u only 6 days confined already tok like kukubird, 1 more week dunno becum wat liao......:eek::D

Still dare to say, should ask her cook then invite us to go to your house for authentic viet food mah....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

SOrry 2 disturb u
i try putting the photo but cant.
can teach me how 2 insert photo?

snipeshot08
01-10-2010, 09:14 AM
I already said I have no money.. how to be rich?? I look rich ha?

I am referring to those who think that VBs are money-face, ask them to pass their beautiful VBs to me.. but not the pregnant ones, I do not need "free gift" for this

Yesh u are right, you got the TOWKAY look :D dun believe go ask the rest tonite ;)

Your taste very unique leh, dun think here got same taste as yours, MILFy and tua liap neh one.....:D but then hor pregnant normally the boobs very BIG you know....;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-10-2010, 09:16 AM

Dun believ his words lah, he is "mouth say balls shiok" type :D

SOrry 2 disturb u

Pai say lah bro I also dunno how to post :o

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 09:20 AM

Dun believ his words lah, he is "mouth say balls shiok" type

For sure yes.
yes.
maybe yes.
should be yes.
...... :p

jackbl
01-10-2010, 09:22 AM
how is your review? ;)

Wed n Thur customers very few... Gals dun come early. Quality drop. Shit dun know tonight go where.... :(

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 09:23 AM
SOrry 2 disturb u

There are some sticky in the "The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza" section. Go read it. Many file hosting site to choose.

Pai say lah bro I also dunno how to post :o

you old man only know TCSS neh.... ;)

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Your taste very unique leh, dun think here got same taste as yours, MILFy and tua liap neh one.....

xeden taste same as shadowguy :eek::eek:

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Wed n Thur customers very few... Gals dun come early. Quality drop. Shit dun know tonight go where.... :(

dun know go where, stay home just like me :D

NewMartin
01-10-2010, 11:41 AM
For sure yes.
yes.
maybe yes.
should be yes.
...... :p

wat talking u???
i also planning to retire lol.
u stay where now? hcmc???

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 11:58 AM
wat talking u???
i also planning to retire lol.
u stay where now? hcmc???

I TCSS lah... For me to know but all old birds here don't think I will ever retire. Kekeke
Sillyporean staying in a silly country.

Why plan to retrie. The silly country garment will plan all silly thing for their silly citizen mah.

zhu star
01-10-2010, 12:08 PM

Which location you referring to? Too long never go for a drink, don't want hit dry spot:D

NewMartin
01-10-2010, 12:52 PM
I TCSS lah... For me to know but all old birds here don't think I will ever retire. Kekeke
Sillyporean staying in a silly country.

Why plan to retrie. The silly country garment will plan all silly thing for their silly citizen mah.

ya lor.
lets come out cafe later ok
u stay where?

jackbl
01-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Which location you referring to? Too long never go for a drink, don't want hit dry spot:D

The Pebbles region. Now Blue Lagoon closed down. The next hotspot at JC is Pebbles :D

Mr MCBB
01-10-2010, 01:21 PM
SOrry 2 disturb u

This is taken from the forum's FAQs section ;)

Quote:
How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

UnQuote.

XeDen
01-10-2010, 01:29 PM
xeden taste same as shadowguy :eek::eek:

My taste is changing base on my recent few catch...

Life is like a box of chocolate.. :p

KangTuo
01-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Which location you referring to? Too long never go for a drink, don't want hit dry spot

:confused: too long? how long is too long for you? 36 hrs?

ya lor.
lets come out cafe later ok
u stay where?

no time to meet at the moment... next time bro.
intro you to uncle jackbl... he like to meet newbie ;)

The Pebbles region. Now Blue Lagoon closed down. The next hotspot at JC is Pebbles

Not so loud... laready difficult to get table liao.

oh ya.. forgotten about your previous few hits.
a challenger to ss08 and vk. ;)

Octlong
01-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Solli hor, compared to me ALL of u here are old.....:D cos I only 35 going 34 liao......:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

No wonder you keep calling me kor kor hor....hahaha....

Best Best Regards
Long

birdie8819
01-10-2010, 02:44 PM

Best Best Regards
Long

Ah long kor kor today so free to post hor ..... 2 9 go where arh ??? :p

zhu star
01-10-2010, 04:04 PM
:confused: too long? how long is too long for you? 36 hrs?
no time to meet at the moment... next time bro.
intro you to uncle jackbl... he like to meet newbie ;) Not so loud... laready difficult to get table liao.

More than 30 days never go to pub to drink already

I also like to meet newbie, can also introduce me too

Difficult to get tables, ask bro Jackbl to chop for you cos every night he down there.

trainspotter
01-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Good day Sbf bros....

was intro here by VK & VS. :D

hope i can join you guys soon on outings. :D

snipeshot08
01-10-2010, 04:27 PM

Life is like a box of chocolate.. :p

Ya not only ur taste changed, your posting also becum more chim liao :rolleyes:

oh ya.. forgotten about your previous few hits.
a challenger to ss08 and vk.

KNS one by one all changed taste to compete with mine :( how to tarn chiak like dat???:cool:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-10-2010, 04:30 PM

Best Best Regards
Long

A little bird (not u si kukubird :D) told me got See-Ker (west visitor) here neh, so must cum in to tok cock :D

Long kor kor oi, khoe khong???:p

Ah long kor kor today so free to post hor ..... 2 9 go where arh ???

Wah u also long time no post here leh, too busy with the "Mor Her Later" ah???:rolleyes:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

trainspotter
01-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Hey SBF Bros,

Was introduced here by VS & VK.

hope to join u guys in outings soon! :D

jackbl
02-10-2010, 03:25 AM
More than 30 days never go to pub to drink already

Difficult to get tables, ask bro Jackbl to chop for you cos every night he down there.

Busy making $$$ :D

Shhhh.... not so loud. Lidat I'll be very busy.... Tonite let u see again :(

NewMartin
02-10-2010, 12:39 PM
This is taken from the forum's FAQs section ;)

Quote:
How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

UnQuote.

bro i thanks you a million times
but i HIEU CHET LIEN

zhu star
02-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Busy making $$$ :D

Want to cheong must make more tien mah! Where got such thing as free?:D

Yesterday, you find any good gem around?

NewMartin
02-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Want to cheong must make more tien mah! Where got such thing as free?:D

Yesterday, you find any good gem around?

u guys going where cheong???
MASK 51???

CuteBuns
02-10-2010, 03:48 PM
MASK 51???

hmm, talking about Mask51 makes me curious...anyone knows how's the vb crowd there now? have not been there for some time roi.....

but its ok, flying over to HCM end of the month. Better to get from the source :D

zhu star
02-10-2010, 04:39 PM
MASK 51???

Sorry bro, weekend strictly no cheonging for me, but you are always welcome to join me for coffee on weekdays:)

KangTuo
02-10-2010, 06:13 PM
MAFIA-VK, I found a song that you can dedicate to ALL yuor gals ;)

Tiền (Lưu Chí Vỹ)
http://mp3.zing.vn/mp3/nghe-bai-hat/Tien-Luu-Chi-Vy.IW698U8W.html

NewMartin
03-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Hey SBF Bros,

very good
nice to know u man
u in hcmc? or hanoi?

NewMartin
03-10-2010, 10:21 AM
Sorry bro, weekend strictly no cheonging for me, but you are always welcome to join me for coffee on weekdays:)

oh ok ok
but i am struck in hcmc now man bro.
see when u come hcmc then we cafe laa.
i jus sms u your spore tel.
if u received it, jus miss call me

snipeshot08
05-10-2010, 09:36 AM
MAFIA-VK, I found a song that you can dedicate to ALL yuor gals ;)

Tiền (Lưu Chí Vỹ)
http://mp3.zing.vn/mp3/nghe-bai-hat/Tien-Luu-Chi-Vy.IW698U8W.html

We saw this posting when we were drinking kopi in PP :D

You really too free ah :rolleyes:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Hey SBF Bros,

Have u joined us before???:confused: so u stay near the MRT station izit??:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
05-10-2010, 09:53 AM

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Of course free lah...
I under house arrest, everyday listen to vn song at home.

Heard this particular song and thought it suits MAFIA-VK mah ;)

Why drink kopi? you guys not go there tar tar tar the beer/liquor with MAFIA-VK meh?

vietshark
05-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Have u joined us before???:confused: so u stay near the MRT station izit??:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

He went to 678 about 2 months ago with me and vk. This one is gen "Y":D

Young and restless.... kekekeke

KangTuo
05-10-2010, 02:47 PM
He went to 678 about 2 months ago with me and vk. This one is gen "Y":D

Hello... my dear VS oi
nobody is as young as SS08
nobody is as restless as VK
both of them are from gen "Zzzzzzzzz" :p

MrVinegar
05-10-2010, 10:20 PM

Bro Jackbl, when are you ever not busy?
I heard that you are always prowling the street in JC and GL to make sure the viet girls are safe. :)

Revo
05-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Hi every1

Btw any1 going hcmc this coming nov

Zaryl
06-10-2010, 01:18 AM

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

salah liao, we were not drinking kopi lah... we were having yogurt and I asked the waitress for wireless passphrase.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z309/Zaryl_sg/SnowYogurt.jpg

jackbl
06-10-2010, 01:41 AM
Bro Jackbl, when are you ever not busy?
I heard that you are always prowling the street in JC and GL to make sure the viet girls are safe.

But soon this weekend the streets will not be safe :( A "monster" will be out to prey for "easy" targets :D

KangTuo
06-10-2010, 08:00 AM
salah liao, we were not drinking kopi lah... we were having yogurt and I asked the waitress for wireless passphrase.

TS, ss08 getting younger yearly but memory failing :eek::cool::rolleyes:

KangTuo
06-10-2010, 08:04 AM
But soon this weekend the streets will not be safe :( A "monster" will be out to prey for "easy" targets :D

Hope you are not refering to me hor..
I am not hunting for easy target. I have a difficult target on hand. ;)

There is always the most dangerous MAFIA-VK hunting for vb daily :cool:

SureScore
06-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Hi every1

First time going to hcm, pls check out my signature.

snipeshot08
06-10-2010, 08:36 AM
Of course free lah...
I under house arrest, everyday listen to vn song at home.

Heard this particular song and thought it suits MAFIA-VK mah

Why drink kopi? you guys not go there tar tar tar the beer/liquor with MAFIA-VK meh?

Si meh??? I tot everyday got free "home-cooked dish" to "eat", where got time to surf sbf or listen to songs???:rolleyes:

Yup every nite also tar like crazy cos the farking beer & liquer so cheap, 1 jug of beer only USD5.50 :D everybody high high go disco machiam wolf kena confined in the sheep's pen :eek: especially Chai Tao machiam crazy every gal also target :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
06-10-2010, 08:58 AM
He went to 678 about 2 months ago with me and vk. This one is gen "Y"

Hello... my dear VS oi
nobody is as young as SS08
nobody is as restless as VK
both of them are from gen "Zzzzzzzzz" :p

Alamak still KT knows us best :D

A few more years and we go back to Gen "A" liao :eek:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
06-10-2010, 09:25 AM

Wah u champion lah, the menu of the exact place u also can find...:eek:

TS, ss08 getting younger yearly but memory failing :eek:

We nearly bought u a T-shirt that says "Do you like ICE CREAM?" :D In the end never buy cos dowan to waste $$$ just in case u never wear :rolleyes:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
06-10-2010, 09:52 AM
We nearly bought u a T-shirt that says "Do you like ICE CREAM?" :D In the end never buy cos dowan to waste $$$ just in case u never wear :rolleyes:

So kum dong....
you guys go all the way to PP but still think of me. ;)

jackbl
06-10-2010, 10:30 AM
Hope you are not refering to me hor..
I am not hunting for easy target. I have a difficult target on hand. ;)

Talk of the Devil :D Give up the difficult target and move on to find new one ;)

KangTuo
06-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Give up the difficult target and move on to find new one ;)

Not giving up on difficult target but still can go and find new one ;)

NewMartin
06-10-2010, 10:56 AM
Hi every1

we already here beat hard hard waiting u come hcmc;)

Mr MCBB
06-10-2010, 12:33 PM
bro i thanks you a million times
but i HIEU CHET LIEN

I am sorry but I do not understand what you meant by that as unfortunately my proficiency in Vietnamese is zilch :o

Mr MCBB
06-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Yup every nite also tar like crazy cos the farking beer & liquer so cheap, 1 jug of beer only USD5.50 :D everybody high high go disco machiam wolf kena confined in the sheep's pen :eek: especially Chai Tao machiam crazy every gal also target :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

I am sorry my friend but kindly enlighten me which country were you in? Was it in Ho Chi Minh City itself? :)

KangTuo
06-10-2010, 01:26 PM
A FR from another thread on TS banned place.

Wow, a very happening night for jf66312, he got bbbj (Club Echo style) and almost did r** with his girl in the room. Boring night for me, because most girls were busy (for some reason), including my girl. I guess, it's still best to go during HH on Sat to Century. Weekdays are certainly no-go.

We opened a new bottle for HH, hence damage was quite high. However, damage was only $73 for SH, because we just drank our liquor balance from last Sat.

Anyone giving this place a chance, visit again this weekend?
Can go HH... ;)

KangTuo
06-10-2010, 01:27 PM
I am sorry my friend but kindly enlighten me which country were you in? Was it in Ho Chi Minh City itself? :)

TS and gang went Phnom Penh, Cambodia :)
I guess they still look for viet babes there :cool:

Mr MCBB
06-10-2010, 05:09 PM
TS and gang went Phnom Penh, Cambodia :)
I guess they still look for viet babes there :cool:

Thank you very much for your prompt reply Mr KangTuo, much appreciated ;)

However it will be a mite ironic to go to Cambodia while looking for Vietnamese gals, easier explained as in going into a Cambodian restaurant but requesting for Vietnamese food instead :p

chanyboy
06-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Can go HH... ;)

u itchy still... 2 mths to retirement leh.. Anyway, send regards to busty Amy. Maybe we can celebrate your "bachelor-degree party" at your retiring-day (hv to be PM-HH) & both of us squeeze her tight-tight..! :D

v.killers
06-10-2010, 05:43 PM
So kum dong....
you guys go all the way to PP but still think of me.

Dont need to be "kum dong" we are not thinking of you, eveyone know you are ICM = ICE Cream Man :D:D

vietshark
06-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Dont need to be "kum dong" we are not thinking of you, eveyone know you are ICM = ICE Cream Man :D:D

Those man or king.... haiz .... all is KT (Defending Champion)
Dont worry your title havent drop yet! :rolleyes:

KangTuo
06-10-2010, 07:32 PM
However it will be a mite ironic to go to Cambodia while looking for Vietnamese gals

This shows how much the bros in this TCSS thread love viet gals. :D

u itchy still... 2 mths to retirement leh.. Anyway, send regards to busty Amy. Maybe we can celebrate your "bachelor-degree party" at your retiring-day (hv to be PM-HH) & both of us squeeze her tight-tight..!

You are hiding way too long liao.
You don't come out, I don't retire. ;)

Still thinking of Amy huh? She is one MILF i like as well.

eveyone know you are ICM = ICE Cream Man

Dont worry your title havent drop yet!

Ya.. the ICM title won't drop :(

Zaryl
07-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Wah u champion lah, the menu of the exact place u also can find...:eek:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

seeing this will remind the 4 of us of the fun & TCSS we had and shared.. so many instances of laugh we had when we recalled...e.g. seat-belt, eating banana in the Rock, your morning sad story..etc.. :)

we all should plan and head there again...

chanyboy
07-10-2010, 02:24 AM
seeing this will remind the 4 of us of the fun & TCSS we had and shared.. so many instances of laugh we had when we recalled....

You are hiding way too long liao.
You don't come out, I don't retire. ;)

Still thinking of Amy huh? She is one MILF i like as well.

...sure, I will come when the bachelor-party is arranged (PM-HH! can?). Now poor coolie (I'm taking MRT now) me gotta keep a low profile...:p:o

Zaryl
07-10-2010, 02:47 AM
...sure, I will come when the bachelor-party is arranged (PM-HH! can?). Now poor coolie (I'm taking MRT now) me gotta keep a low profile...:p:o

once a while you must appear lah else I will also forget you... no need to wait for KT's retirement party..join our fri/sat drinking session will do.. :p

snipeshot08
07-10-2010, 07:48 AM
I am sorry my friend but kindly enlighten me which country were you in? Was it in Ho Chi Minh City itself?

i'm olso sorry my fren its not in hcmc but nearby PP :D

Thank you very much for your prompt reply Mr KangTuo, much appreciated

However it will be a mite ironic to go to Cambodia while looking for Vietnamese gals, easier explained as in going into a Cambodian restaurant but requesting for Vietnamese food instead

No need to thank KT, he too free liao so help us reply :rolleyes:

We always lidat, go indian restuarant ask for chinese food, this is called jiak pa bo sai pang :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
07-10-2010, 07:51 AM

Can go HH...

Harlo Ah Pek, not only me ban hor, whole gang also ban cos no gals the last time remember, until I hav to take a 18yo PRC :rolleyes:

but anyway thank u for volunteering hor :D

TS and gang went Phnom Penh, Cambodia
I guess they still look for viet babes there

Sorry hor me & my BIL take locals ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
07-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Dont need to be "kum dong" we are not thinking of you, eveyone know you are ICM = ICE Cream Man

Those man or king.... haiz .... all is KT (Defending Champion)
Dont worry your title havent drop yet!

What defending???? No need to defend cos nobody can fight with him at all....:rolleyes::D he kena awarded Lifetime Champion liao..:eek:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
07-10-2010, 08:02 AM
u itchy still... 2 mths to retirement leh.. Anyway, send regards to busty Amy. Maybe we can celebrate your "bachelor-degree party" at your retiring-day (hv to be PM-HH) & both of us squeeze her tight-tight..! :D

CB oi, why from out of nowhere u pop out???:eek:

How cum nowadays i stand at joo chiat never see u leh....:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
07-10-2010, 08:05 AM
seeing this will remind the 4 of us of the fun & TCSS we had and shared.. so many instances of laugh we had when we recalled...e.g. seat-belt, eating banana in the Rock, your morning sad story..etc.. :)

Cum to think of it out of the 5 PP trips we have this one is the most eventful with most incidents :eek: dunno izit becos my Mafia BIL-VK 1st time joined us there....:D

But long time never party like that already :p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
07-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Harlo Ah Pek, not only me ban hor, whole gang also ban cos no gals the last time remember, until I hav to take a 18yo PRC.

but anyway thank u for volunteering hor

ban for too long also must revisit mah.
There are many places we ban but we still revisit sometimes later.

Since I so long no cheong and there are spies in JC/GL at this period, I will volunteer to activate. Wait for my sms on early sat...12am ;)

Sorry hor me & my BIL take locals

Must be the twins... 1 each, not need to fight.

he kena awarded Lifetime Champion liao..

How to shake of this title? :(

CB oi, why from out of nowhere u pop out???

How cum nowadays i stand at joo chiat never see u leh

When talk about Amy and Century, our bro chanyboy will pop up :p
Why are you standing at JC nowadays? Keep going there to have a look out for the sssssssssyt that xeden say? :cool:

KangTuo
07-10-2010, 08:34 AM
No need to thank KT, he too free liao so help us reply

desk bound job mah. can always log on to SBF ;)

KangTuo
07-10-2010, 08:37 AM

forever itchy and much more itchy at the moment :p
From the old century days to the new century day, I only look and admire her boobs...
Not yet squeeze tight tight.

Mr MCBB
07-10-2010, 12:17 PM

Your valued points are much appreciated my friend, have returned the favour with my measly 1 point offer :o

tongtong84
07-10-2010, 12:38 PM
can someone advised me which hotel to stay in HCMC so i'm near to all the happening places and pls tell me where are the nice bar, pubs and disco to go lolx~

Mr MCBB
07-10-2010, 12:53 PM
can someone advised me which hotel to stay in HCMC so i'm near to all the happening places and pls tell me where are the nice bar, pubs and disco to go lolx~

Well you are well advised to read through the related threads first instead of asking point blank my friend, there are already quite a number of well-written related reports splattered throughout this forum ;)

You will be surprised that your posted question will looks very similar to many other questions posted before by similarly inclined samsters whom do not opt to read any of the posted message before :p

chanyboy
07-10-2010, 01:19 PM
once a while you must appear lah else I will also forget you... no need to wait for KT's retirement party..join our fri/sat drinking session will do.. :p

CB oi, why from out of nowhere u pop out???:eek:

How cum nowadays i stand at joo chiat never see u leh....:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

JC closed shop for some, not many places to gloat liao...I dun wan to look-up a building the way SS08 did, I prefer to look downblouse/upskirt leh..

Am away out of town for now (it's dark here, and cold!)... the next best time wud be really the 'retirement' (for KT & me too!)

KangTuo
07-10-2010, 03:47 PM
ACTIVATION

Saturday, 6:30pm at New Century (Pearl Center) for Happy Hour
Anyone interested?
Please reply me through sms

Info
HH: 4.30 to 9pm.
Beer: $104/3jugs or 1 tower.
Bottle: $238 nett.

SH: 9pm - close
Beer: $60 per jug :eek:
Bottle: $418

If good, we can continue till SH. Else we can go GL after 9pm

birdie8819
07-10-2010, 03:56 PM
If good, we can continue till SH. Else we can go GL after 9pm

Sounds interesting ..... maybe can do a special appearance . :p :D

VReaper
07-10-2010, 04:08 PM

brader dey always say stay dist 1 or 3 neaere to all de cheong place ley :p

or u cn go read brader huricane post cos he got de link to alll de info u wan ;)

VReaper
07-10-2010, 04:22 PM
desk bound job mah. can always log on to SBF ;)

wa u so goot life paid 2 log sbf :p i go ur co apply job cn brader?:D

VReaper
07-10-2010, 04:32 PM
ACTIVATION

wa brader u all like everi week oso go ktv ah :eek: not siong meh, me stil nt earnin enuff to be able to do dat :o

v.killers
08-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Ya.. the ICM title won't drop :(

Kekekeke.....So Friday nite we go eat Ice cream huh? :D:D

v.killers
08-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Sorry hor me & my BIL take locals ;)
Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Siao si bo? Go Cambodia still take VB:rolleyes: I rather find in Sinkapo:D

v.killers
08-10-2010, 01:11 AM
Cum to think of it out of the 5 PP trips we have this one is the most eventful with most incidents dunno izit becos my Mafia BIL-VK 1st time joined us there....

But long time never party like that already

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Ofcos....because I always make you guys happi ;) dont leave me out for the next trip:p

v.killers
08-10-2010, 01:14 AM
Your valued points are much appreciated my friend, have returned the favour with my measly 1 point offer :o

Dont mentioned.....;)

v.killers
08-10-2010, 01:18 AM

Ya hor....You didnt pay the seat-belt fine leh:D

Waiting for you to book for me again...:)

jackbl
08-10-2010, 02:37 AM
Info
Beer: $104/3jugs or 1 tower.
Bottle: $238 nett.

SH: 9pm - close
Beer: $60 per jug :eek:
Bottle: $418

U have not include the mummy's tips :D

KangTuo
08-10-2010, 07:54 AM
wa u so goot life paid 2 log sbf :p i go ur co apply job cn brader?

wa brader u all like everi week oso go ktv ah :eek: not siong meh, me stil nt earnin enuff to be able to do dat

desk bound job where got good life? Cannot sneak out anywhere

Not every week go ktv lah... siong.. desk bound job earning $1200 per month neh

:)

KangTuo
08-10-2010, 07:57 AM
Kekekeke.....So Friday nite we go eat Ice cream huh?

That is TODAY!!!!
you bring me go where eat Ice cream? Hagen daz?

Still have 2 spies around till 24Oct... must be discrete when cheonging.
They operate at several places. S*******, HM and JC (Pebbles area) :(

Ofcos....because I always make you guys happi

No wonder I feel so sad when you are away in PP :p

KangTuo
08-10-2010, 07:58 AM
U have not include the mummy's tips :D

This one varies mah. So I never add in.

情感王子
08-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Ya hor....You didnt pay the seat-belt fine leh:D

I was given $120 fine and 3 points deduction in Sickapo for not putting on seat belt.

What is the amount of fine in cambodia?

snipeshot08
08-10-2010, 09:16 AM
desk bound job mah. can always log on to SBF

Ho mia lah, at least better than my 800k dong per month :o:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
08-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Must be the twins... 1 each, not need to fight.

When talk about Amy and Century, our bro chanyboy will pop up,
Why are you standing at JC nowadays? Keep going there to have a look out for the sssssssssyt that xeden say? :cool:

No lah if the twins I one person tarma both liao :D

KNS till today no news on that ssssssssssyt, think he smoke one...:rolleyes:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
08-10-2010, 09:21 AM
JC closed shop for some, not many places to gloat liao...I dun wan to look-up a building the way SS08 did, I prefer to look downblouse/upskirt leh..

Am away out of town for now (it's dark here, and cold!)... the next best time wud be really the 'retirement' (for KT & me too!)

Of cos lah, u think I DOM like u ah???:rolleyes::D

Si mi out of town?? dark??? cold??? Batu pahat caves izit???:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
08-10-2010, 09:25 AM
ACTIVATION

Saturday, 6:30pm at New Century (Pearl Center) for Happy Hour
Anyone interested?
Please reply me through sms

Info

Cho simi sai??????? HH starts at 4.30pm we go 6.30pm???? Pls lah all the neh tao coated with saliva not fresh liao lah, we go at 4.30pm :cool:

Sounds interesting ..... maybe can do a special appearance . :p

Appear to do what??? Sing on stage ah??? or go toilet???:confused::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
08-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Kekekeke.....So Friday nite we go eat Ice cream huh?

Swee........we go Swensens or Haagen Daz, KT branja us all since we think of him when in PP :D

Siao si bo? Go Cambodia still take VB, I rather find in Sinkapo

Go tell this to chai tao kor kor :D

Ofcos....because I always make you guys happi, dont leave me out for the next trip

Since when u make ur BIL happi there???:confused: swee swee bo zhao zhui got another PP addict liao :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
08-10-2010, 09:38 AM
I was given $120 fine and 3 points deduction in Sickapo for not putting on seat belt.

What is the amount of fine in cambodia?

Frog Prince oi :D the fine was 5000 riels which is abt USD 1.25 :eek:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
08-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Cho simi sai??????? HH starts at 4.30pm we go 6.30pm???? Pls lah all the neh tao coated with saliva not fresh liao lah, we go at 4.30pm

you only hug hug and sing song nia. Why worry neh tao coated with saliva? ;):rolleyes:

Maybe can set the timing earlier abit... 5:30pm?
Depends on response.. since we never cheong so early on sat before.

KangTuo
08-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Swee........we go Swensens or Haagen Daz, KT branja us all since we think of him when in PP

your BIL-VK requested for WALLS ice cream only :D

KangTuo
08-10-2010, 10:00 AM
U must faster come oelse this gal kenna taken hor...

I am back to claim my target.
Where is she now?

:D

jackbl
08-10-2010, 11:34 AM
desk bound job earning $1200 per month neh

Xao Nhieu Nhieu!!!! $1200 can afford Big Car? Can TAR TAR TAR ? Can Send and Fetch VBs to work everyday?

jackbl
08-10-2010, 11:53 AM
I am back to claim my target.
Where is she now?

1 week no contact the MILF liao :) Dun know whether the blonde haired gal kenna "taken" or not :D

KangTuo
08-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Xao Nhieu Nhieu!!!! $1200 can afford Big Car? Can TAR TAR TAR ? Can Send and Fetch VBs to work everyday?

Big Car = borrow wan
tar tar tar = bro pay wan
send and fetch vb = vb pay me fare

1 week no contact the MILF liao :) Dun know whether the blonde haired gal kenna "taken" or not :D

You never do your work :mad:

birdie8819
08-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Cho simi sai??????? HH starts at 4.30pm we go 6.30pm???? Pls lah all the neh tao coated with saliva not fresh liao lah, we go at 4.30pm

Go around 5.30 - 6.00 pm just nice cause usually cha bo wun cum so early one . :D

Appear to do what??? Sing on stage ah??? or go toilet???:

Sing ??? cannot lah you so goot in singing ..... toilet ??? my hse one better :p

Go there tar tar tar lah :D

VReaper
08-10-2010, 12:56 PM

tink u xian me wan ley brader :p or issit dis wan in uk $ hah???:D me xiao ti earn $1400 if include ot but take hme much less :o so maybe 1 mth cn affrod go ktv 1 time onli :(

VReaper
08-10-2010, 12:59 PM
delet sorri

KangTuo
08-10-2010, 01:34 PM
tink u xian me wan ley brader :p or issit dis wan in uk $ hah

UK got $ meh? I thought it is in £ :)

MrDarkSide
09-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Mikemike, you better make full use of that 2 things which you snatch from me.

:D:p

KangTuo
09-10-2010, 04:50 AM
Mission failed!!!
Indirect method and direct method all failed!!!
Nothing else I can do now.
Leave it as status quo...
At least she is still willing to accompany me when I need her.

Sms after send her home...
KT: "a cung la dan ong, cung giong ng ta muon dan e di ngu va lam chuyen tinh yeu. A bit e co di voi khach nhung a kg the, tim a kg thoai mai"
VB: "E bit a cung la dan ong giong nhu nguoi khac. Nhung nguoi e wen pai hieu cho e chu kg pai mot nguoi chi thich lam tinh. Hy vong a hieu"

Nhung toi thich lam tinh ma... Lam sao day. ICECREAM!!!!!!

birdie8819
09-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Something for you guys -

http://www.hardcoreupload.com/images/676image001111.jpg (http://www.hardcoreupload.com/view.php?filename=676image001111.jpg)

zhu star
09-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Big Car = borrow wan
tar tar tar = bro pay wan
send and fetch vb = vb pay me fare

Got some more such loband or nor? I very interested, in fact I can operate my car as private taxi.

AdGuy
09-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Sorry ah, hijack this thread awhile. Lazy to start new thread.

There's a place near gm ktv called 'tian tang niao'. Must b avoided at all cost due to low number of vbs.

Save you all recce fees

KangTuo
09-10-2010, 12:56 PM
There's a place near gm ktv called 'tian tang niao'. Must b avoided at all cost due to low number of vbs.

heard review of this place before....
I think jackbl also asked about the beer pricing before
skipped this place ever since hearing bad reviews.

SureScore
09-10-2010, 01:01 PM

Thanks for sharing. The place looks typical of a lasup bar.

jackbl
09-10-2010, 03:32 PM
I think jackbl also asked about the beer pricing before
skipped this place ever since hearing bad reviews.

Save you all recce fees

Thanks for sharing. Heard fr VKiller that the gals are mainly fr JC. The KTV i think is called JSP or KSP or sth like that. Got 1 time wanted to go in, but the waiter quoted me a price higher than what VKiller told me, then I abort the idea.

How's your KTV session that nite? Anything to share? Seldom see u stay behind until late nite :D

Mr MCBB
09-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Got some more such loband or nor? I very interested, in fact I can operate my car as private taxi.

Very enterprising of you, there was already a past article in the New Paper on some commercial registered vehicles being illegally modified to include seats for such ventures :p

KangTuo
09-10-2010, 05:44 PM

your lobang better than mine leh... can 'tarma' hug and kiss in car. ;)

AdGuy
09-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Thanks for sharing. Heard fr VKiller that the gals are mainly fr JC. The KTV i think is called JSP or KSP or sth like that. Got 1 time wanted to go in, but the waiter quoted me a price higher than what VKiller told me, then I abort the idea.

How's your KTV session that nite? Anything to share? Seldom see u stay behind until late nite :D

Yes, it's ksp.

Nowdays i stay late because I go late.

MrVinegar
10-10-2010, 02:54 PM

okamoto 003 and durex ultra thin? ;)

KangTuo
10-10-2010, 03:02 PM
1 week no contact the MILF liao :) Dun know whether the blonde haired gal kenna "taken" or not

Saw her walk pass the pub I went yesterday. Afterall she is not that tempting after seeing many more there.

Forgive you for not doing your job...
I know you are also very busy with one vb staying very very near (opposite) the pub i went to yesterday ;)

Saw 1 very nice vb but she is the friend of the spy... :(
just can exchange glances and look in the pub (she sit opposite my table)

My movement was reported back to vn. :eek:
to be safe now, I have to skip the current fav pub of mine till 24 Oct
safest pub to go is 88, J51 and S-box liao

jackbl
10-10-2010, 04:34 PM
I know you are also very busy with one vb staying very very near (opposite) the pub i went to yesterday ;)

Huh? Which one u talking abt? How u know? I din saw u around there leh :D

zhu star
10-10-2010, 05:50 PM
your lobang better than mine leh... can 'tarma' hug and kiss in car. ;)

How you know, now a day I no more vb already, thinking of asking you to introduce one to me. Don't worry, I can accept your rejects.:). Btw how the outing yesterday to Pearl Ctr. Got Vb or not?

My movement was reported back to vn, to be safe now, I have to skip the current fav pub of mine till 24 Oct safest pub to go is 88, J51 and S-box liao

Well if you are interested, you can join there at 88 tmr night.

Very enterprising of you, there was already a past article in the New Paper on some commercial registered vehicles being illegally modified to include seats for such ventures :p

Ofcos lah, I always very broke, must think of ways to make more tien. One month no drinking in the pub already. Must go in for a quickie tmr night.

v.killers
10-10-2010, 06:06 PM

This place sucks!

KangTuo
10-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Huh? Which one u talking abt? How u know? I din saw u around there leh :D

saw your target liao :D
but the one beside her (you get her a chair) is better MILF with CFM look :D

KangTuo
10-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Btw how the outing yesterday to Pearl Ctr. Got Vb or not?

Well if you are interested, you can join there at 88 tmr night.

no go NC as not enough headcount.
maybe tomorrow just seat around for kopi and do vb watching since nowadays i can't seems to hug any vb

zhu star
10-10-2010, 11:02 PM
no go NC as not enough headcount.
maybe tomorrow just seat around for kopi and do vb watching since nowadays i can't seems to hug any vb

Ok lor, I look for you there and stir coffee together tmr nite:D

snipeshot08
11-10-2010, 08:42 AM
you only hug hug and sing song nia. Why worry neh tao coated with saliva?

Becos I dowan the saliva smell on her clothes ma....:rolleyes:

your BIL-VK requested for WALLS ice cream only :D

Oh finally we got our ice cream from ICM himself :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
11-10-2010, 08:44 AM

WHY????? :eek: (not abt this post, just too lazy to PM :o) :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
11-10-2010, 09:16 AM
Go around 5.30 - 6.00 pm just nice cause usually cha bo wun cum so early one .

Sing ??? cannot lah you so goot in singing ..... toilet ??? my hse one better :p

Go there tar tar tar lah :D

Si kukubird, heard from KT u cuntplain too early leh....:rolleyes:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
11-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Mission failed!!!
Indirect method and direct method all failed!!!
Nothing else I can do now.
Leave it as status quo...
At least she is still willing to accompany me when I need her.

ICECREAM!!!!!!

Even tho she not my type, but her dressing that day hor.....:D lao nua....:eek:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
11-10-2010, 09:28 AM
safest pub to go is 88, J51 and S-box liao

KT kor kor oi, can bring me to 88 & Sbox jian shi jian shi a bit , never been there leh....:D

This place sucks!

Sucks wat huh BIL-VK dearest oi?? Ur kukujiao ah????:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
11-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Oh finally we got our ice cream from ICM himself

hope you enjoy the icecream since that day you also ICM.
The vb just refuse to seat with you even you change seat.
Worst is that she kana potong jalan by your beloved BIL-VK. :D

Si kukubird, heard from KT u cuntplain too early leh

He no complain about timing lah. Just that he don't feel well... but later he sms say will turn up. Too late, prog cancel. :(

Even tho she not my type, but her dressing that day hor.....:D lao nua

Now you know why I so damn ICECREAM... I lao nua everyday but yet cannot eat. :(

KangTuo
11-10-2010, 09:36 AM
KT kor kor oi, can bring me to 88 & Sbox jian shi jian shi a bit , never been there leh....

88 - I only step in once look see that run people. That day not many people. The place it big.

Sbox - very crampy

both place suits old man like you. ;)

Mr MCBB
11-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Ofcos lah, I always very broke, must think of ways to make more tien. One month no drinking in the pub already. Must go in for a quickie tmr night.

Quickie as in the hotel room???;):p

情感王子
11-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Quickie as in the hotel room???

Cat50, Cat100, Cat150, MP, home, car, carpark, garden, beach, etc
It doesn'e need to be in hotel room

:);)

birdie8819
11-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Si kukubird, heard from KT u cuntplain too early leh....:
Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Harlo little bro :p mai luan luan kong hor .... please see below :D

He no complain about timing lah. Just that he don't feel well... but later he sms say will turn up. Too late, prog cancel. :

Kum Sia hor bro :D

Too bad cancel lor :(

Mr MCBB
11-10-2010, 04:50 PM

You are really innovative indeed to be able to perform as such in densely populated Singapore :eek:

snipeshot08
12-10-2010, 07:36 AM
hope you enjoy the icecream since that day you also ICM.
The vb just refuse to seat with you even you change seat.
Worst is that she kana potong jalan by your beloved BIL-VK.

Thats y u salah liao e oi, my BIL-VK will never treat me like that one, he already asked me twice if I wan the phone num he go take for me but I say I not interested so thats y he go ahead ;)

This gal is quite considerate cos she told us she dowan to cause trouble cos we sit only few centimetres away only, the young punk she sat with already staring at my BIL when he asked for her num outside the pub, u never see she only go look for customers in other pubs meh :rolleyes: tink u only have eyes for your AK-47 only :rolleyes:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-10-2010, 08:08 AM
He no complain about timing lah. Just that he don't feel well... but later he sms say will turn up. Too late, prog cancel.

Harlo little bro :p mai luan luan kong hor .... please see below

Kum Sia hor bro

Too bad cancel lor

Solly hor kuku kor kor its not me hor, its KT kor kor that told me ALL say too early :rolleyes: so u go blame him not thank him, becos I already promised him b4 in this thread so I sure sarpork him wan ;)

Thats y I told him then arrange for late SH lor, if the same persons say cannot cum then very obvious they are Bird People with mouth say balls shiok mentality, early say too early but late say cannot come KNS both way also they win.....:rolleyes:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-10-2010, 08:33 AM
88 - I only step in once look see that run people. That day not many people. The place it big.

Sbox - very crampy

both place suits old man like you. ;)

Simi old man???:rolleyes: harlo Ah Pek mai luan luan kong hor I only 35 only hor :D

Still got 1 Spiderman house pub leh, how cum nobody go b4???:confused:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Quickie as in the hotel room???

You are really innovative indeed to be able to perform as such in densely populated Singapore :eek:

U missed out the most freq & impt place, toilet in a certain ktv :eek::D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Mr MCBB
12-10-2010, 10:22 AM

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Holy moley I really hope that toilet cubicle have an adjoining one that one can make their deposits in serenity while have an aromatic therapy whilst listening in on the Zen surround effects next door :eek::D

AdGuy
12-10-2010, 11:42 AM

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Recently, you can get services in more and more KTV toilets liao. :p

birdie8819
12-10-2010, 12:15 PM
For those who likes to PCC here's something for you guys ..... no need use your hand liao :p

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/6605/6605759cd7055d781d28cbcba2196b898199371.gif

Mr MCBB
12-10-2010, 12:35 PM
[CENTER]For those who likes to PCC here's something for you guys ..... no need use your hand liao :p

Very inspiring indeed my friend but hopefully it has nothing to do with my failing eyesight as all I can see is ahem:confused:.......nothing yet :p:

Mr MCBB
12-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Very inspiring indeed my friend but hopefully it has nothing to do with my failing eyesight as all I can see is ahem:confused:.......nothing yet

Oops my bad, just realised that I can see the attached image now just after reloading the page :o

Is that your newest import/export venture Mr Birdie8819? :p However somewhat the angle of the pounding hand just doesn't adds-up as its kind of awkward ;)

KangTuo
12-10-2010, 01:33 PM
the young punk she sat with already staring at my BIL when he asked for her num outside the pub, u never see she only go look for customers in other pubs meh. tink u only have eyes for your AK-47 only

Aiyo, he only can stare mah.. your BIL-VK look like MAFIA.
He also can't do anything as he have to understand that it is part of the vb work to exchange phone for potential BIG sugar daddy like your BIL-VK.

You see AK attire, you also keep looking at AK leg mah....
I poke your eyes then you know ;)

its KT kor kor that told me ALL say too early

Many say so mah.. can't expect me to sms you what individual say mah.

Still got 1 Spiderman house pub leh, how cum nobody go b4???

You in Jc for so many years liao you don't know that the spider web pu is mainly old PRC aunty meh?

U missed out the most freq & impt place, toilet in a certain ktv

This place don't need go toilet also can do.. :D

KangTuo
12-10-2010, 01:35 PM

please share share.
I need to siam the pubs in JC at this moment so ktv in other area maybe a good choice

KangTuo
12-10-2010, 01:38 PM
For those who likes to PCC here's something for you guys ..... no need use your hand liao :p

Looks painful if use it to PCC.
reminds me of vlover in E*** where the vb is working very hard with her mouth while 2 hands of vlover are busy.
1 hold a phone to sms and the other hold a ciggy. :eek:
His facial expression - PRICELESS :p

jackbl
12-10-2010, 01:59 PM
please share share.
I need to siam the pubs in JC at this moment so ktv in other area maybe a good choice

Jio u yesterd but u rejected :(

KangTuo
12-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Jio u yesterd but u rejected :(

Lucky I reject you as I had something better after going to the pub ;)

birdie8819
12-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Is that your newest import/export venture Mr Birdie8819?

Eh.... how I wish !!! :p

Looks painful if use it to PCC.
reminds me of vlover in E*** where the vb is working very hard with her mouth while 2 hands of vlover are busy.
1 hold a phone to sms and the other hold a ciggy. ::
His facial expression - PRICELESS :

:eek: One of these days must really join vlover at E... and video him up :p

v.killers
12-10-2010, 02:17 PM
He also can't do anything as he have to understand that it is part of the vb work to exchange phone for potential BIG sugar daddy like your BIL-VK.

You see AK attire, you also keep looking at AK leg mah....
I poke your eyes then you know

Wrong, first I am not Mafia....I very gentle one leh:D

You wrong again, my BIL-SS08 is boeing AK Kar chng:p But you cant blame my BIL becos she wear super mini short....lau nao !!!!:rolleyes:

v.killers
12-10-2010, 02:19 PM
Sucks wat huh BIL-VK dearest oi?? Ur kukujiao ah????:D
Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Nnkc...you want me to suck what :confused: I always suck my thumb when my you are around:(

AdGuy
12-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Lucky I reject you as I had something better after going to the pub ;)

What could be better than hanging out with us? :mad:

KangTuo
12-10-2010, 03:51 PM
my BIL-SS08 is boeing AK Kar chng:p But you cant blame my BIL becos she wear super mini short....lau nao !!!!

Next outing I not only poke his eyes, I dig out his eyes :p

What could be better than hanging out with us? :mad:

bonking vb ;)

Mr MCBB
12-10-2010, 04:18 PM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/6605/6605759cd7055d781d28cbcba2196b898199371.gif[/CENTER]

So sorry if I had to quote this image in my post but something just pop up in my mind and I just had to clear the doubt :p

I am definitely clear as to the purpose of the pounding hand but what about the sharp looking object attached to the spiral cord, and please pray do not tell me that is for the anal passage :eek:

birdie8819
12-10-2010, 04:26 PM
I am definitely clear as to the purpose of the pounding hand but what about the sharp looking object attached to the spiral cord, and please pray do not tell me that is for the anal passage ::

Well if you want to it'll definitely in your anal passage :p

I think it should be the controller lah :D

haojian
12-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Can anyone enlighten me?

what is the meaning of "BA CHAM"? I overheard my wife chatting with her friend on the phone.

thanks

Hurricane88
12-10-2010, 07:22 PM
what is the meaning of "ba cham"? I overheard my wife chatting with her friend on the phone.

300 = ba cham

AdGuy
12-10-2010, 11:48 PM
So sorry if I had to quote this image in my post but something just pop up in my mind and I just had to clear the doubt :p

I am definitely clear as to the purpose of the pounding hand but what about the sharp looking object attached to the spiral cord, and please pray do not tell me that is for the anal passage :eek:

Sorry, quick useless question.

If you have to use your hands to hold it in position, wouldn't it be better to just use your hands to do the do?

OK, enough discussing this. :D

snipeshot08
13-10-2010, 08:29 AM

I dun believe, please bring this greenhorn-y there to jian si jian si:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-10-2010, 08:53 AM
[CENTER]For those who likes to PCC here's something for you guys ..... no need use your hand liao :p

Ur nick really suits u leh, anyting and everyting to do with kukujiao u also kno....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-10-2010, 08:56 AM

You in Jc for so many years liao you don't know that the spider web pu is mainly old PRC aunty meh?

Of cos lah, young punk never die b4 ah, my BIL-VK 1 punch only he fly to hcmc no need take plane :eek:

Harlo uncle I just walk past last sat and heard some viet gal singing viet song so pls dun tell me old PRC milf knows how to sing viet songs hor :rolleyes:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Wrong, first I am not Mafia....I very gentle one leh

You wrong again, my BIL-SS08 is boeing AK Kar chng:p But you cant blame my BIL becos she wear super mini short....lau nao !!!!

Of cos gentle lah got SYT around my BIL-VK sure very gentle, if only us u machiam Ah Long San :eek:

Again the farking BIG POT calling the saucepan black colour neh, somebody beo until the eyeballs drop on the next table :D but then the kar-chng really very distracting lah cos short until can c the butt cheeks :eek:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Nnkc...you want me to suck what :confused: I always suck my thumb when my you are around:(

Okay lah next time I let u suck MY thumb swee bo???:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Can anyone enlighten me?

what is the meaning of "BA CHAM"? I overheard my wife chatting with her friend on the phone.

thanks

300 = ba cham

Maybe she tokking about the show "300" :D

Wah Tua Hong ur thread now showing "Return of the Clone Wars" starwars part 7 :eek: but now I hav to admit they are much smarter this time round register many nicks early then slowly 1 by 1 get points first b4 trying to promote someting ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Next outing I not only poke his eyes, I dig out his eyes :p

Ah chek, i very tame already, at least I only use my eyes but never even stand near ur AK-47 hor :rolleyes: but then her butt cheeks very tempting....:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

birdie8819
13-10-2010, 09:49 AM
Ur nick really suits u leh, anyting and everyting to do with kukujiao u also kno....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

:p Dun tell me u dun know :p :D

KangTuo
13-10-2010, 09:54 AM
I dun believe, please bring this greenhorn-y there to jian si jian si

Lately bro Adguy seems to be going to jalan besar area...
my guess us the ktv we went during the WC2010
We banned the place leh.

;)

snipeshot08
13-10-2010, 09:54 AM
:p Dun tell me u dun know :p

I dunno a lot of things, i very innocent wan u kno....:D

Thats y I go everywhere also newbie ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-10-2010, 09:55 AM
We banned the place leh.

;)

Heaven Bird ah????:eek:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
13-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Harlo uncle I just walk past last sat and heard some viet gal singing viet song so pls dun tell me old PRC milf knows how to sing viet songs hor

Never go in before but always see PRC wearing qi pao outside.
Maybe BL close liao so some unwanted vb go there as they cannot compete with the rest inthe hot area.

but then the kar-chng really very distracting lah cos short until can c the butt cheeks

but then her butt cheeks very tempting

Tiko ss08, keep talking about butt cheeks huh? :p :D
I always very wanted to doggy her... but ... "yi yan nan jing" :(

KangTuo
13-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Heaven Bird ah????

Did we go there to watch WC2010 with many bros squeeze in the room?
It is somewhere nearby.... just guessing ;)

birdie8819
13-10-2010, 10:06 AM
I dunno a lot of things, i very innocent wan u kno....

Thats y I go everywhere also newbie

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Ya Ya you not only newbie BUT also a small young little innocent BOI hor :D

KangTuo
13-10-2010, 10:09 AM
Wah Tua Hong ur thread now showing "Return of the Clone Wars" starwars part 7

I have been watching these for past 2 weeks roi... :cool:

Hurricane88
13-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Wah Tua Hong ur thread now showing "Return of the Clone Wars" starwars part 7 :eek: but now I hav to admit they are much smarter this time round register many nicks early then slowly 1 by 1 get points first b4 trying to promote someting

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Yes..seems genuine but wolf in sheeps clothings...1 or 2 of them talking to themselves and creating a buzz...trying to monopolise the airport joints...which actually are public places...trying my best to eradicate clones...:)

I have been watching these for past 2 weeks roi... :cool:

Dun say you...dun even wan to assist me...:)

Mr MCBB
13-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Yes..seems genuine but wolf in sheeps clothings...1 or 2 of them talking to themselves and creating a buzz...trying to monopolise the airport joints...which actually are public places...trying my best to eradicate clones...:)

Kudos to you for the efforts my friend, not everybody would take the trouble to invest the time for such ventures as its really a thankless job :p Most forums have active genuine contributors but the rewards are just not forthcoming to encourage them to continue doing so ;)

KangTuo
13-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Dun say you...dun even wan to assist me...:)

Always busy looking for vb :p

VReaper
13-10-2010, 05:14 PM

brader ah izit at centary???:p

jackbl
13-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Did we go there to watch WC2010 with many bros squeeze in the room?
It is somewhere nearby.... just guessing ;)

It is the joint that I asked u to go on Monday :D

Just saw your signature, got 1 more VB "died" in your hand :(

KangTuo
13-10-2010, 06:32 PM
It is the joint that I asked u to go on Monday :D

Just saw your signature, got 1 more VB "died" in your hand :(

Monday u go where also never say. Only tell me KTV.
Anyway that day morning I already agree to go pub with my friend.
It is the only time he is free.

This vb sat with him. But I talk to her and sian her.
That nite she go beach with me and than she MAKAN me.

SureScore
13-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Always busy looking for vb :p

So don't cry to us when you are hurt.

KangTuo
13-10-2010, 08:48 PM
brader ah izit at centary???:p

just checkout with someone that this place not many vb. More PRC.
lucky the activation last sat not successful ;)

So don't cry to us when you are hurt.

not cry lah... just come here kpkb neh.
never really hurt by vb but just feel fustrated when being dump when i never had enough (former number2) or never manage to get what i wanted (L and AK). :D

need more interesting vb to keep me busy rather than stuck to one

KangTuo
13-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Most forums have active genuine contributors

I am definitely NOT one of them :p
I can only TCSS nia :o

AdGuy
13-10-2010, 11:12 PM
This vb sat with him. But I talk to her and sian her.
That nite she go beach with me and than she MAKAN me.

Lucky I'm not your friend.

AdGuy
13-10-2010, 11:15 PM
We banned the place leh.

;)

Bingo!

Very observant

KangTuo
13-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Bingo!

Very observant

Not observant but I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING U. :D

KangTuo
13-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Oh finally we got our ice cream from ICM himself :D

Should have treat you guys icecream earlier.
After treating you guys icecream, I broke the curse of ICM.

Monday got FOC bonk from a 18yo vb. Friend treat beer, sit and tips her.
But I sian her and she UPPED me after going to the beach that night.
Follow up with a cough syrup and a meal today...

Now at JC alone wait for her. Cannot appear on main street due to spy around.
Walk at back lane of 169. A cfm look viet milf with tattoo on neck and above KC hook me up.
Chut chut me and I stopped to look. I walk off and she came to me to get phone number.
Shall see if its true of what she say that she will follow up on me tomrrow.
She seems interested to eat me up...

Live posting from wwbcm.

jackbl
14-10-2010, 01:15 AM
To not be a carrot head is one thing. But to pay lower than market rate is something else.

Even with my friends who are so proud to claim they got FOC or cheapo bonk, I always ask the same question:

'Did the girl reject your money? Or did you not offer to pay?'

Monday got FOC bonk from a 18yo vb. Friend treat beer, sit and tips her.
But I sian her and she UPPED me after going to the beach that night.
Follow up with a cough syrup and a meal today....

I also wanted to ask u what AdGuy always ask his frens........ Did u insist her to take?

Thats why I consider u very dangerous to VBs... but now also very dangerous to fren liao...... :eek: :(

KangTuo
14-10-2010, 02:38 AM
I also wanted to ask u what AdGuy always ask his frens........ Did u insist her to take?

Thats why I consider u very dangerous to VBs... but now also very dangerous to fren liao......

oohhh.. you may read it wrongly. FOC = fcuk on credit.
I am prepared to spent some amount on her. ;)

I never insist her to take money after the deed... I didn't even show the money. Her body language tells me not to give after the deed as it is an insult to her :p
I encountered few such vb before. I give money after send them home but they don't take and give me a shock look.... so my experience tells me not to give for this time.

Up till now I am always prepared to give $. So I am still not dangerous to vb.
This friend of mine is just helping me to hug and get contact of the vb whom I already targeted on Sat. This vb is the friend of the spy... so I am still not dangerous to friends.

For the record, I am not a CK (chao kar, smelly leg) who fcuk and run off....
just trying to pay lower than market rate (sometimes fail, sometimes more than market rate), put in some feeling when bonking.
if pay and fcuk... I go CAT50