View Full Version : All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

seabass
29-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Xin Chao

Does anyone have an updated, 2016 international bonk index? I want to fly ( or swim) up n Down but hope to economise. You want me to start one incomplete one? Nowadays everything so expensive. Last time in Shanghai can get 200 rmb rub and accidental poke. Last year when to a shop must pay a lot more just to see see look look. Now will kanna slapped if nego with FL. Anyway my bonus point can buy one way ticket to HCMC middle of this year. I dono if got trade wind this year to take a boat back. With El Niņo, harder to time.

Happy Monkey Year to all. (Tuhun Baru Imlek)

----------

The unofficial 2016 Int'L Bonk Index ( SBFIBI)

1. JKT satu juta (add 50% if during imlek)

Wendella
29-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Quick question:

Does anyone try the massage Xoa Bop places on Nguyen Thi Thap street in District 7? (so many of those now)

These days do they offer BJ or only HJ?

And what is proper pricing?

expected tip too?

ok I lied, that was 4 questions, but they were quick. :D

Pervy Sage
29-01-2016, 11:22 PM
I was in hcmc this Wednesday night and got to know a vietnam lady thru we chat
She actually offer to meet for kopi after chatting for a while. She even offered to pick me up from my hotel using her motorbike
I din meet her in the end as it was already 11pm

Anyone has similar encounter and is this a scam?

Hurricane88
30-01-2016, 08:35 AM
She actually offer to meet for kopi after chatting for a while. She even offered to pick me up from my hotel using her motorbike

possible scenario

1. Scam to rob you when you bathe or sleep (usually with a few others waiting)
2. FL who wants to earn money but still can steal money
3. FL who just want to earn quick buck.

Hurricane88
30-01-2016, 08:40 AM
Xin Chao

Does anyone have an updated, 2016 international bonk index? I want to fly ( or swim) up n Down but hope to economise. You want me to start one incomplete one? Nowadays everything so expensive. Last time in Shanghai can get 200 rmb rub and accidental poke. Last year when to a shop must pay a lot more just to see see look look. Now will kanna slapped if nego with FL. Anyway my bonus point can buy one way ticket to HCMC middle of this year. I dono if got trade wind this year to take a boat back. With El Niņo, harder to time.

----------

Why dun you start one...but not discuss in this thread lah...:)

Mod let you start a thread to discuss but you need to control the flow...if the thread dun garner good response say 1000 views then mod will delete it or merge it...alternatively you can post here

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129&page=7

Hurricane88
30-01-2016, 08:42 AM
Quick question:

Does anyone try the massage Xoa Bop places on Nguyen Thi Thap street in District 7? (so many of those now)

expected tip too?

ok I lied, that was 4 questions, but they were quick. :D

haha...dun even know there is so mnay massage places up in NTT...most of the massage in Vietnam minimum offer HJ...not sure about BJ...:)

I had bbbj in chau doc, can tho, nha trang...so not sure why not in NTT, Q7...:)

Wendella
30-01-2016, 09:21 AM
haha...dun even know there is so mnay massage places up in NTT...most of the massage in Vietnam minimum offer HJ...not sure about BJ...:)

I had bbbj in chau doc, can tho, nha trang...so not sure why not in NTT, Q7...:)

I think things have changed a little recently. There are definitely at least some hot tocs and massage places that do BJ now. These D7 ones used to do BJs and think they switched to HJ a few years ago, but may have gone back to BJ. There's even some ht's that do FS now.

seabass
30-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Why dun you start one...but not discuss in this thread lah...:)

Mod let you start a thread to discuss but you need to control the flow...if the thread dun garner good response say 1000 views then mod will delete it or merge it...alternatively you can post here

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129&page=7

Ok boss, won't discuss this. I passing bye nia. I am not good in starting thread. Just a suggestion. Next time I just drop by to say hello. I miss Mui Ne, ma

seabass
30-01-2016, 12:25 PM
2.JKT local locasi 150k rup short time

3 province in south vn 3hrs from hcmc 150k dong short time
4 province in nth vn 3hrs from hanoi 200k dong short time

Cam On, Ong
Bapak, terima kasi

Hurricane88
30-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Ok boss, won't discuss this. I passing bye nia. I am not good in starting thread. Just a suggestion. Next time I just drop by to say hello. I miss Mui Ne, ma

there is really nothing in Mui Ne and not sure what you miss there...:p

head to Nha Trang much pretty cleaner beach and the place is bustling...:)

seabass
30-01-2016, 12:47 PM
there is really nothing in Mui Ne and not sure what you miss there...:p

head to Nha Trang much pretty cleaner beach and the place is bustling...:)

I am a silly old man n for one magical trip was turned into a desirable young man. So let me return to that memory, every now and then. I like the quiet, the journey and forgetting of self, even for a moment. I am an occasional romantic. A contradiction. A silly old goat.

Wendella
30-01-2016, 01:52 PM
you asked on the main thread without any answers now u try here hahah...like i said why dont u just go in and try and report back ur findings....u are after all pro sharing...or is your sharing limited to disseminating info OTHERS spent time and money finding out first

I'm white. Therefore they lie to me. I get quoted higher prices, asked for bigger fees for extras. (often, not always) I'm fine going in, but unless I can somehow make myself look Vietnamese, no way to know if what they tell me is right or not. "Blue" in the middle of NTT quoted me 300 but not specified what that included.

Do you know? I know you told me you don't go to D7. Standards have changed a few times at these places so I'm not sure if they do HJ or BJ now, and maybe it's some and not others, and also real prices always tough for us white guys to find out.

Ok fine. Guess I'll report what they tell me, since you insist, but pretty sure it will be inflated.

Do you really enjoy laughing at people like that... hahah ... what are you, The Joker?

pipipupupi
31-01-2016, 12:57 AM
anyone in hanoi now? anyways to jio vb to tour around and maybe happening at night? haha

Wendella
31-01-2016, 04:21 PM
THERE IS no WHITEMAN tax

OK OK you abrasive bastard. While your points are correct, something about the way you always put things that rubs the wrong way.

I finally had a bit of down time today and thought OK let me just do this. [MC: you should search from this point forward for some aspect of this to criticize]

I went to one of the xong hoi xoa bop places on NTT, a random one. I didn't pick Blue cuz it looks like the most promising one honestly, didn't want to burn a bridge at that one. So I walked up and there's 2 kind of older guys there. I cued up my Google translate with "how much is the ticket?" in Vietnamese in case they didn't understand my crap tieng Viet. So that part went well, it was 100 at this place for the ticket, in fact there was a huge sign on the front desk in all capital letters that said "VE: 100.000". Great. Half way there. So now I ask, again using Translate: Have HJ or BJ? As we all know, in Vietnam the answer to all either/or questions is Yes, and naturally the obliged by giving me that answer. Still halfway there. So then I made my mouth in a circle and pointed at it. Yes. Co. 200, he indicated, touching the word BJ on my phone, and pulling two green notes out of his pocket and showing them to me one at a time as he touched the word BJ and pointed to his mouth. Apparently all foreigners are retarded, but ok. Great guys, well now let me run off to the ATM and be back soon.

So there it is: BJs are again available on NTT, and it's 300 all included. I'm not sure about Blue cuz it looks like a step up from the rest of them, slightly more "luxurious" (strange to use that word talking about cheap blow-job joints). An added benefit of Blue is that there's like a courtyard in front of it, behind their gate, and on one side is the room where the girls hang out, it has a big window that is always left wide open, they're saving on AC I guess, so you can go have a look at who's all available on your way in. Might be slightly awkward, but hey we are an awkward bunch, it comes naturally to us.

I counted FIVE of these places on the stretch of NTT between Lotte Mart and Nguyen Van Linh, with all of them on a 2 block stretch kind of in the middle. They're all on the left side as you go up NTT from Lotte. Since not one single place is on the right, my theory is that it's different police districts (they are different wards on each side, that's for sure) and one police dept allows this while the other does not. I think there might be a few more on the other side of Nguyen Van Linh too.

In general, things seem more relaxed of late. Cafe om girls keep asking me to go to hotel. BJ's seem to be available everywhere, and places that used to do BJ seem to do FS now. I heard of a new FS place up in Tan Binh too. It's practically a sexual Renaissance of late.

Hurricane88
31-01-2016, 05:22 PM
yawnzzz...so boring...:)

sadboy1
31-01-2016, 05:52 PM
one funny thing when i was in taichung staying at my friend apartment, next to the place is lot of karaoke. Which is famous for people to go for singing and enjoy extra stuff at the same time.
So the funny thing is this shop have a package of 100+ sing dollar package where you go in and sing and two Viet bus will be with you throughout the session. So same as what you see in hcm ktv, they strip and stuff similar like those in hcm...From what i know from the locals, this vietnamese are those married to taiwan and divorce and stay there to earn a living

Wendella
31-01-2016, 08:12 PM

Shhhh, everyone -- the elders are napping :D

sadboy1
31-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Shhhh, the elders are napping :D

hurricane88 is one of the elder senior...... hjhjhj

Wendella
31-01-2016, 10:31 PM
hurricane88 is one of the elder senior...... hjhjhj

that's what I meant, but could have written it better. Don't be sad.

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 07:52 AM
no leh...not for me...I am so used to flying up and down...no withdrawal...always looking forward to next trip..

btw...you bought Xmas 2016 tix yet...

That itself is already a contradiction :D

Cause if you dont missed Wetnam when in Sinkie then why are you back so soon leh???;)

I traveled every weekends and yet I still have withdrawal symptoms on the very next day especially at work :o Ooh lucky you reminded me cos I havent got around to Dec tickets yet...:D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 07:54 AM
Helloooooooooooooo... doubt me huh :p

No lah who says I doubt you???????:confused:

I just dont believe you only........:D faster prove me wrong by giving me that location I was asking for.......:D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 07:55 AM
doc nvr said bad for health leh...hok xao lam me ok...:)

Wah post like teenagers leh :D

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 07:58 AM
😓😓😓you look until so far liao? I only buy feb dalat/hcm , march danang , april maybe bkk or not cause exam , may taiwan , june havent , july taiwan. Btw my taiwan ticket is cheaper than hcm , two ways 50++ all in

Wah got this kinda lobang never share share ah??????;) but pls dont tell me its becos you used your FF points to exchange one hor......:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 07:59 AM
that 1 was my first one's real cousin!
then the ang gong is her real sister!

I like to hit on all in 1 family tree!;)

Wah you are beginning to sound like me liao :D next time then I tell you the story okay......kekekeke :D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:00 AM
so just keep flying lo....;)

It didn't helped me at all.......:eek: just made it even worse.......:o

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:05 AM
Xin Chao

I like your post, very intellectual lah Pak :D

But this kinda thingy is very subjective, cause if in JKT it can range from cheap like 500K to bladdy expensive like even 6 or 8m for overnite FL/LT :eek:

Then end up you have all the contributors arguing over who is right and who is wrong instead of contributing constructively to your data collection ;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Quick question:

expected tip too?

ok I lied, that was 4 questions, but they were quick.

Quick question needs quick answer :D

Yes ( I went to the one nearest to the Che My place)

Yes

80k to 120k entry, 200k to 500k for *ahem*;)

Tips no, unless you dun take the *ahem* so at least give them some small tips :p

Ok I lied, that was 4 answers, but they were quick too :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:15 AM

Next time meet them earlier in a cafe nearby your hotel to find out ;) Just dun let them lead you anywhere ulu ulu in their bikes cause its kinda dangerous unless you are in a group and this really applies to any cuntries you go to ;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:17 AM
possible scenario

So this multiple choice questions in the Wetnam 10-years Series have bo????:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:27 AM
haha...dun even know there is so mnay massage places up in NTT...most of the massage in Vietnam minimum offer HJ...not sure about BJ...

There are many BBBJs places in HCM ;) but Wendella is asking about those Xong Hoi places which traditionally offers only HJ and very seldom BBBJs, 10 years ago it would be quite difficult to get more than HJs at these places but now it seems to be more receptive already :cool:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:30 AM
I think things have changed a little recently. There are definitely at least some hot tocs and massage places that do BJ now. These D7 ones used to do BJs and think they switched to HJ a few years ago, but may have gone back to BJ. There's even some ht's that do FS now.

Yes its possible for FS, do like what one of my kaki did a long time ago, offer increasingly higher prices until she succumbs to the temptation :D and no I dun really encourage this ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:32 AM
you asked on the main thread without any answers now u try here hahah...like i said why dont u just go in and try and report back ur findings....u are after all pro sharing...or is your sharing limited to disseminating info OTHERS spent time and money finding out first

Actually this kinda of exploration is quite "sexciting" cause you never really know what to expect or what you will get ;) so I also encourages this :D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:36 AM
I am a silly old man n for one magical trip was turned into a desirable young man. So let me return to that memory, every now and then. I like the quiet, the journey and forgetting of self, even for a moment. I am an occasional romantic. A contradiction. A silly old goat.

Dun bluff lah, it wasn't the place, it wasn't the trip, it was the...................drum roll................companion you had :D tio bo???:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Wendella
01-02-2016, 08:41 AM
Quick question needs quick answer :D

Yes ( I went to the one nearest to the Che My place)

Yes

80k to 120k entry, 200k to 500k for *ahem*;)

Tips no, unless you dun take the *ahem* so at least give them some small tips :p

Ok I lied, that was 4 answers, but they were quick too :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

You sound like a man who *ahem* knows this street well.

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:46 AM
OK OK you abrasive bastard. While your points are correct, something about the way you always put things that rubs the wrong way.

I finally had a bit of down time today and thought OK let me just do this. [MC: you should search from this point forward for some aspect of this to criticize]

I went to one of the xong hoi xoa bop places on NTT, a random one. I didn't pick Blue cuz it looks like the most promising one honestly, didn't want to burn a bridge at that one. So I walked up and there's 2 kind of older guys there. I cued up my Google translate with "how much is the ticket?" in Vietnamese in case they didn't understand my crap tieng Viet. So that part went well, it was 100 at this place for the ticket, in fact there was a huge sign on the front desk in all capital letters that said "VE: 100.000". Great. Half way there. So now I ask, again using Translate: Have HJ or BJ? As we all know, in Vietnam the answer to all either/or questions is Yes, and naturally the obliged by giving me that answer. Still halfway there. So then I made my mouth in a circle and pointed at it. Yes. Co. 200, he indicated, touching the word BJ on my phone, and pulling two green notes out of his pocket and showing them to me one at a time as he touched the word BJ and pointed to his mouth. Apparently all foreigners are retarded, but ok. Great guys, well now let me run off to the ATM and be back soon.

So there it is: BJs are again available on NTT, and it's 300 all included. I'm not sure about Blue cuz it looks like a step up from the rest of them, slightly more "luxurious" (strange to use that word talking about cheap blow-job joints). An added benefit of Blue is that there's like a courtyard in front of it, behind their gate, and on one side is the room where the girls hang out, it has a big window that is always left wide open, they're saving on AC I guess, so you can go have a look at who's all available on your way in. Might be slightly awkward, but hey we are an awkward bunch, it comes naturally to us.

I counted FIVE of these places on the stretch of NTT between Lotte Mart and Nguyen Van Linh, with all of them on a 2 block stretch kind of in the middle. They're all on the left side as you go up NTT from Lotte. Since not one single place is on the right, my theory is that it's different police districts (they are different wards on each side, that's for sure) and one police dept allows this while the other does not. I think there might be a few more on the other side of Nguyen Van Linh too.

In general, things seem more relaxed of late. Cafe om girls keep asking me to go to hotel. BJ's seem to be available everywhere, and places that used to do BJ seem to do FS now. I heard of a new FS place up in Tan Binh too. It's practically a sexual Renaissance of late.

Well done ;)

It already takes some guts to just walk in and ask despite having the language problem :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:47 AM

Thats why must TCSS mah :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:49 AM
You sound like a man who *ahem* knows this street well.

Errrmmmm not really :o cos I have only been to 2 to 3 joints on that particular street and that is in all these years I am in Wetnam so I think that doesn't counts as an achievement itself :o

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
01-02-2016, 08:53 AM
one funny thing when i was in taichung staying at my friend apartment, next to the place is lot of karaoke. Which is famous for people to go for singing and enjoy extra stuff at the same time.
So the funny thing is this shop have a package of 100+ sing dollar package where you go in and sing and two Viet bus will be with you throughout the session. So same as what you see in hcm ktv, they strip and stuff similar like those in hcm...From what i know from the locals, this vietnamese are those married to taiwan and divorce and stay there to earn a living

Oooh "interesting" stories :D

One thing I never did like about Taiwan is that most of the WLs are always above my age range :(

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Hurricane88
01-02-2016, 09:25 AM
Wah got this kinda lobang never share share ah??????;) but pls dont tell me its becos you used your FF points to exchange one hor......:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

I knew using what points...SBF points to exchange lah...:)

Hurricane88
01-02-2016, 09:26 AM
Dun bluff lah, it wasn't the place, it wasn't the trip, it was the...................drum roll................companion you had :D tio bo???:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

bo tio lah...he bi khung old man...:)

Hurricane88
01-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Well done ;)

It already takes some guts to just walk in and ask despite having the language problem :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

you dun know this guy lah...he din try but just want others to provide answers...he so poor thing because as ang moh he needs to pay higher as the locals charge him foreigner fees...:)

so many times can see ang moh sit in cafe no gals sit with ang moh...:)

Hurricane88
01-02-2016, 09:30 AM

One thing I never did like about Taiwan is that most of the WLs are always above my age range :(

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

he dun understand us...we only like unwed vb not mothers or aunties...:)

Hurricane88
01-02-2016, 09:31 AM
Thats why must TCSS mah :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

what we cannot understand was I already gave up my thread to them to quarrel and yet they came here to quarrel...:)

asiancigar
01-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Brudders, after being out of action for almost 40 months because of work.... i am very out of touch with HCMC liao.

Am wondering if there are any girl friendly 4 or 5 star hotels now as compared to before which had none.... any help would be most welcomed. I intend a short trip to clean out my pipes which have hardly seen variety of any sort.... :(

Glad to see this thread being so lively with regular seniors... :D

Cheerz
AC

Hurricane88
01-02-2016, 09:40 AM
Brudders, after being out of action for almost 40 months because of work.... i am very out of touch with HCMC liao.

Am wondering if there are any girl friendly 4 or 5 star hotels now as compared to before which had none.... any help would be most welcomed. I intend a short trip to clean out my pipes which have hardly seen variety of any sort.... :(

Glad to see this thread being so lively with regular seniors...

Cheerz
AC

Bro, long time no see...are you feeling better after all your rest...:)

HCM hotels no change with 4 to 5 star hotels still not gal friendly...there are some exceptions Silverland Sankyo (4 Star) at Le Thanh Ton can tip off the bell boy and allow gal to get in after 9pm using side door...this hotel is famous with Japs and road is very crowded daily...:)

http://www.silverlandhotels.com/silverland-sakyo-hotel-spa.html

I suggest you stay back at Sophia for easy access...:)

sadboy1
01-02-2016, 10:16 AM
That itself is already a contradiction :D

Cause if you dont missed Wetnam when in Sinkie then why are you back so soon leh???;)

I traveled every weekends and yet I still have withdrawal symptoms on the very next day especially at work :o Ooh lucky you reminded me cos I havent got around to Dec tickets yet...:D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Omg you travel to vietnam every weekend????

Wendella
01-02-2016, 10:26 AM
what we cannot understand was I already gave up my thread to them to quarrel and yet they came here to quarrel...:)

Yes sorry, we've managed to lower the heat on it lately though. Frenemies.

Actually I thought he was banned from this thread, so I didn't expect to be in dialog with him here. That said, I think the exchange was quite productive, no?

sadboy1
01-02-2016, 10:26 AM

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Jetstar one year got two such sales, go to hwz you can see we always talk about it. Next time got sales i post here too lor

Hurricane88
01-02-2016, 10:34 AM
Yes sorry, we've managed to lower the heat on it lately though. Frenemies.

Actually I thought he was banned from this thread, so I didn't expect to be in dialog with him here. That said, I think the exchange was quite productive, no?

Just stay in the hcm thread...you knew you being followed...:)

his old nick was banned the one he was famous for...he said he had no clones when his current nick was created a year before he was banned...:)

btw, none of us keen to read his posts...in fact we all stopped posting because of that...:)

sadboy1
01-02-2016, 10:37 AM

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

How young are you bro lol

sadboy1
01-02-2016, 10:39 AM

True true that why i never go in after i heard is viet joint. Who go taiwan for viet joint lol

seabass
01-02-2016, 10:50 AM

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

:D u win!!!!!!!

She is the most exquisite sweet young thing. I did not dare to ask from her anything, save of a friendship. The figure of her image is tucked in the recess of the hippocampus. Once a while the motor cortical circuits get fired up thro flashes and I remember her as clear as day.

smallplayer
01-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Wah you are beginning to sound like me liao :D next time then I tell you the story okay......kekekeke :D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Next time..don't know when....haha
U busy I busy..
U in sing I not in sing..
But good to hear stories...and I miss the spicy seaweed liao

smallplayer
01-02-2016, 10:59 AM
It didn't helped me at all.......:eek: just made it even worse.......:o

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

U r right...now I feel it.
Even though I'm still in wetnam now...already looking forward to a few days time when I'm back while it is tet!
First tet in wetnam.....
But OK la ..worth it for what I get

seabass
01-02-2016, 11:02 AM
I like your post, very intellectual lah Pak :D

But this kinda thingy is very subjective, cause if in JKT it can range from cheap like 500K to bladdy expensive like even 6 or 8m for overnite FL/LT :eek:

Then end up you have all the contributors arguing over who is right and who is wrong instead of contributing constructively to your data collection ;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

just a suggestion...but i see your point. My idea is noble.. to provide a reference point for bonking in different places.

Wendella
01-02-2016, 08:57 PM
just a suggestion...but i see your point. My idea is noble.. to provide a reference point for bonking in different places.

Not easy because in any place there is a whole spectrum of prices and levels of quality, not to mention different venues and types of services. I guess you could select some representative single category, but what category exists in about the same form in different places round the world? And it should be a category that's more mid-spectrum, not say, cheap streetwalkers for example.

Any time they do comparison of prices round the world, they try to choose single representative items, like if it's food shopping they'll have a liter of milk, or a kilo of tomatoes, etc. For real estate, if it was cities they might choose a single bedroom apartment. You get the idea.

Pervy Sage
02-02-2016, 12:04 AM
possible scenario

But she offer to pick me from hotel and go to diamond plaza for kopi

seabass
02-02-2016, 12:28 AM
Not easy because in any place there is a whole spectrum of prices and levels of quality, not to mention different venues and types of services. I guess you could select some representative single category, but what category exists in about the same form in different places round the world? And it should be a category that's more mid-spectrum, not say, cheap streetwalkers for example.

Any time they do comparison of prices round the world, they try to choose single representative items, like if it's food shopping they'll have a liter of milk, or a kilo of tomatoes, etc. For real estate, if it was cities they might choose a single bedroom apartment. You get the idea.

Good manners curtail my willingness to discuss this most interesting opinion. I promise Mod not to polute his thread with non wetnamese leitmotif.

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 12:32 AM

highland coffee..... hahaha

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 08:17 AM
I knew using what points...SBF points to exchange lah...:)

Wow got such lobang you never share share earlier ah????:D can also use to buy seats & meals or not???:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 08:24 AM
you dun know this guy lah...he din try but just want others to provide answers...he so poor thing because as ang moh he needs to pay higher as the locals charge him foreigner fees...:)

so many times can see ang moh sit in cafe no gals sit with ang moh...:)

You should know I am an easy-going guy ;) as along as we are all civil, respectful & gentlemanly in discussing in any threads, no harm in letting everybody air their own views as long as we respect the fact that everyone is entitled to their own views based on their own experiences as it can never always be the same ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 08:26 AM

Alamak you made the term "SYTs" sound so old liao......:D sounds a bit like spinsters :eek: :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 08:28 AM

TCSS is still a lot less stressful......:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 08:35 AM

Am wondering if there are any girl friendly 4 or 5 star hotels now as compared to before which had none.... any help would be most welcomed. I intend a short trip to clean out my pipes which have hardly seen variety of any sort....

Glad to see this thread being so lively with regular seniors...

Cheerz
AC

Welcome back :D I won't really advise you to take 4 or 5-stars unless you are willing to book another room under your VB's name, which in that case you don't really need any of their permission or approval liao ;)

There are always some that claimed they managed to sneak through by giving some "tips" to the doormen/concierge/recept...etc but this is never guaranteed so not advisable to risk this, if not successful not only you are high & dry but still gotta pay some transportation tips to your VB to go back :eek:

Go for 2-stars as most of them are quite clean & nicely done up quite unlike other countries, A&EM chain is one of the most popular ones (which I personally never did like based on my own preferences :p) and they have many branches all around HCM.

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Omg you travel to vietnam every weekend????

No lah how I wished........:o

I travel to many cuntries but mostly within Asia ;) dun really like to advertise openly where I go as this world is very small :D but my close group of SBF kaki knows my schedule & exactly where I goes to ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 08:56 AM
Jetstar one year got two such sales, go to hwz you can see we always talk about it. Next time got sales i post here too lor

Swee ;) yes please post here if got any lobangs :D

BTW I very backward one I no wechat leh I only got Yalo :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 08:59 AM

One thing I never did like about Taiwan is that most of the WLs are always above my preferred age range of 18 to 21yo :(

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

How young are you bro lol

Oops I better amend my posting "in RED" :o but I liked your question :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 09:02 AM
:D u win!!!!!!!

She is the most exquisite sweet young thing. I did not dare to ask from her anything, save of a friendship. The figure of her image is tucked in the recess of the hippocampus. Once a while the motor cortical circuits get fired up thro flashes and I remember her as clear as day.

Oops I just dripped a few drops of saliva onto my keyboard just from reading your description ........:o:D

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Next time..don't know when....haha
U busy I busy..
U in sing I not in sing..
But good to hear stories...and I miss the spicy seaweed liao

I summarise your whole post in 3 words --> You siam me :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 09:04 AM
U r right...now I feel it.
Even though I'm still in wetnam now...already looking forward to a few days time when I'm back while it is tet!
First tet in wetnam.....
But OK la ..worth it for what I get

You going there to be the Fortune God to the VBs???:confused::eek::D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 09:06 AM

Actually still can but you will need to have different categories (e.g. ST. LT...ETC) & also have a range of prices instead of just 1, start your own thread like what H88 says lah ;) I go there sarpork you :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Wendella
02-02-2016, 09:08 AM
you dun know this guy lah...he din try but just want others to provide answers...he so poor thing because as ang moh he needs to pay higher as the locals charge him foreigner fees...

so many times can see ang moh sit in cafe no gals sit with ang moh...

in fact SS08 knows this guy better than H88 does, since they talk in PM sometimes. :)

no quarrels in this thread, right, because so polite here. :)

The last line, is that a personal attack against one specific ang moh, or is it a more general and racist one? :)

Expanding on what SS says, being polite means more than saying something totally offensive and following it with a :)

It's ok, it just shows you are as human as the rest of us. Not above the fray. As prone as anyone to saying things one shouldn't in public, and being the one who starts quarrels.

Let's move on from this.

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 09:10 AM

Then you should have went, no venture no gain ;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 09:13 AM
Good manners curtail my willingness to discuss this most interesting opinion. I promise Mod not to polute his thread with non wetnamese leitmotif.

Do like what I always do :D hide under the pretense of TCSS :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
02-02-2016, 09:17 AM
Go for 2-stars as most of them are quite clean & nicely done up quite unlike other countries, A&EM chain is one of the most popular ones (which I personally never did like based on my own preferences :p) and they have many branches all around HCM.

A&Em is always my favourite hotel for bonking vb:)

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 09:18 AM
i
no quarrels in this thread, right, because so polite here.

Let's move on from this.

Actually intellectual debates (not quarrels :D) and barbs are quite welcum & entertaining to read, just don't degenerate to names calling, vulgarities hurling involving family members & such :eek: as this is really totally uncalled for :eek:

Yes good sentence, lets move on from this :p

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-02-2016, 09:19 AM

Who says so, any room that you can bonk in peace is always your favourite regardless of the brand name :D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
02-02-2016, 09:19 AM
but my close group of SBF kaki knows my schedule & exactly where I goes to ;)

we have distance alot .... :(

KangTuo
02-02-2016, 09:21 AM
You should know I am an easy-going guy ;)

as long as dont snatch your target under your nose.

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 09:43 AM
Swee ;) yes please post here if got any lobangs :D

BTW I very backward one I no wechat leh I only got Yalo :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Kuku bird zalo vietnamese one leh lol .... I also use that to scan for preys lmao

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Anyone i ask you guys i book a hotel near ben tanh for bringing my family. I thought family suite is for 4 people turn out to be for 3. Can hiong one people in ma? If cant i let them stay and i go stay my usual guest house

KangTuo
02-02-2016, 09:47 AM
Kuku bird zalo vietnamese one leh lol .... I also use that to scan for preys lmao

can select to change the language to england

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 09:48 AM

How ya till now i use is always in tieng viet

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Thanks wendella for helping out in my question ^^ will let my frend know. Forget new year coming for them too haha

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 09:53 AM

Bro guide me to change to ang mo, it be so easy to use after that

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 10:02 AM
I found it liao ^^ weeeee
This app was one of the app that lead me found a dew chio bus in hcm ^^
Got a few is models too , but vietnam like any girls can become model for photoshoots

Uncouth
02-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Anyone i ask you guys i book a hotel near ben tanh for bringing my family. I thought family suite is for 4 people turn out to be for 3. Can hiong one people in ma? If cant i let them stay and i go stay my usual guest house

No problem to hiong 1 more pax in so long as got space to sleep.

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 11:14 AM

I thought i ask my bro wait outside. I checkin with my dad n mum first. Then later ask him come in haha.
Cause if not i will just go stay at co bac as i usually stay

smallplayer
02-02-2016, 11:21 AM
I summarise your whole post in 3 words --> You siam me :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

lao Jiao si lao Jiao
same as at work
know how best to say it...short sharp and sweet!:D

but u were right in the taxi la...
since already peak timing..why not plan further and book earlier..unless want to be in sinkie at that time

smallplayer
02-02-2016, 11:23 AM
You going there to be the Fortune God to the VBs???:confused

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

mmmm not going ktv likely...
:p
took your advice and worked hard on the 1 girl.
met her mother yesterday morning before I fly back...

simple family..nice girl...good prospects :D:p

smallplayer
02-02-2016, 11:24 AM

u have time to go away for quick F&F ?????:eek:

Hurricane88
02-02-2016, 12:07 PM

we had one thread to discuss this topic and since TS S*** decided to quit this forum...he requested the thread to be deleted...still can gauge cost of mongering by following individual city or country thread to have an idea...:)

Hurricane88
02-02-2016, 12:09 PM

so long you took the ride you are baited...anything can happen after since you dun know the roads or where she heading to...can be heading to be ambushed...:)

Hurricane88
02-02-2016, 12:10 PM
Wow got such lobang you never share share earlier ah????:D can also use to buy seats & meals or not???:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

can lah only for Super Grandmaster XNN level like u...:)

Hurricane88
02-02-2016, 12:18 PM
The last line, is that a personal attack against one specific ang moh, or is it a more general and racist one? :)

I am very direct person and courteous...I am not racist...just my number of years observations...SS08 knew I luv to sit in cafe...we saw and helped many cafe with ang moh clients...the gals usually cannot understand foreign language and we helped out with various orders...including changing foreign currency for the ang moh to VND...:)

Hurricane88
02-02-2016, 12:19 PM

he has improved by leaps and bounds...he only use SMS for past many years...:)

Hurricane88
02-02-2016, 12:21 PM

simple family..nice girl...good prospects :D:p

so what when is the wedding reception...kkk...:p

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 12:50 PM
I am very direct person and courteous...I am not racist...just my number of years observations...SS08 knew I luv to sit in cafe...we saw and helped many cafe with ang moh clients...the gals usually cannot understand foreign language and we helped out with various orders...including changing foreign currency for the ang moh to VND...:)

Never help me.... I don't understand tieng viet at all too

Hurricane88
02-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Never help me.... I don't understand tieng viet at all too

hehe...haha...

1st - dun know you how to help
2nd - dun meet new friends so no chance to help
3rd - enough of helping here...only help gals lah...:p
4th - i started going hcm also dun know tieng viet but i learned..still learning daily

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 01:57 PM
hehe...haha...

1st - dun know you how to help
2nd - dun meet new friends so no chance to help
3rd - enough of helping here...only help gals lah...:p
4th - i started going hcm also dun know tieng viet but i learned..still learning daily

So bad dont know amdk also help those ang mo, you so bad one.....T_T
Viet girls wont appear here, you help by feeding them and help them stop itchy only.

My frend he say above da lat there thia place call buon ma thuot, vietnam most famous for coffee. Secondly he say that city is the most chio bus he have since since he have travel most part of vietnam.

Wendella
02-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Actually intellectual debates (not quarrels) and barbs are quite welcum & entertaining to read, just don't degenerate to names calling, vulgarities hurling involving family members & such :eek: as this is really totally uncalled for

Yes good sentence, lets move on from this :p

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
OK i see, we were having an intellectual debate. Excuse my misunderstanding. :D

smallplayer
02-02-2016, 05:34 PM

good question.
this is quite a gem..been a while since i seen this...
that's why i willing to splash on airplane tix to go this weekend.
cross my fingers..and i will follow your advice..treat them with respect.:D

Hurricane88
02-02-2016, 06:03 PM
good question.

another advice...let her love you...dun love her first...:)

Hurricane88
02-02-2016, 06:05 PM
My frend he say above da lat there thia place call buon ma thuot, vietnam most famous for coffee. Secondly he say that city is the most chio bus he have since since he have travel most part of vietnam.

Soon, I want go visit Buon Ma Thuot in province of Da Lak...is up in the highlands..:)

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 08:00 PM
Soon, I want go visit Buon Ma Thuot in province of Da Lak...is up in the highlands..:)

One of my unforgettable viet bu stand 1.75m come from there😭

KangTuo
02-02-2016, 08:03 PM
Got a few is models too , but vietnam like any girls can become model for photoshoots

good. enjoy using it to fish more vb :)

sadboy1
02-02-2016, 08:05 PM
good. enjoy using it to fish more vb :)

Now in school dozing off....

KangTuo
02-02-2016, 08:05 PM
good question.

no wonder you siam ss08 liao.
welcum to the MCBB gang :p

KangTuo
02-02-2016, 08:08 PM

ss08 worry you compete with him for ssssyt lah :)

smallplayer
02-02-2016, 09:39 PM
no wonder you siam ss08 liao.
welcum to the MCBB gang :p

Still some time later...
But this week flights price.... Ridiculous.

smallplayer
02-02-2016, 09:40 PM

Oh....no worries.
Our taste totally opposite.
That's why we go ktv, can sweep through the girls easily,:D

smallplayer
02-02-2016, 09:41 PM

So far so good nhe.
Money test also pass.
Next stage in play...haha

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 08:32 AM
we have distance alot .... :(

Still dare to say.........:rolleyes:

You were one of the first in our cheonging group and the very first to MCBB :rolleyes:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 08:33 AM
as long as dont snatch your target under your nose.

No lah I wun do anything one lah other than cut off your KKJ & squeeze your balls until they burst :D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 08:35 AM

You like me ah still using the old version of Yalo ah???:confused:

The latest version got England lang option but I am too used to the old vietnamese version to upgrade liao ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 08:40 AM

Some hotels are actually quite strict with this as they often encountered this problem of overpacking of the rooms with the locals if they do not control it, so the suite is normally for 2 adults and maximum another adult or 2 children ;) I think if you are staying in a room next to a suite with 1 humongous family all staying inside you will understand what is the noise pollution like :eek:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 08:45 AM

Aiyah there are even some of them invest $$$$ in even coming out with own singles and go around calling themselves singers liao :D but to be fair if you look at the definition of model they are actually quite right if they do provide photoshoots as they did not claimed to be "professional" models :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 08:49 AM

I could not do that in both of my regular 2-stars hotel and I do stayed there extremely frequently for many years :o but sometimes it could be luck as the odd probability do happens everywhere ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 08:51 AM
lao Jiao si lao Jiao
same as at work
know how best to say it...short sharp and sweet!:D

but u were right in the taxi la...
since already peak timing..why not plan further and book earlier..unless want to be in sinkie at that time

Haiz........still dare to agree.........bo way kong liao.......:(

I no choice leh have to be in Sinkie leh cos no more lup lup like you liao :(

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 08:54 AM

simple family..nice girl...good prospects :D

Aiyo all the KTVs will be closed or ghost towns :eek: but you can still go wash hair & massage as these will still be open :D

Same question - got younger sista or not????????? I want to be your BIL :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 08:57 AM
can lah only for Super Grandmaster XNN level like u...:)

Okay i go try try on my next trip ok????:D Ms Lao Hor Hostess Oi, can I redeem a hot meal & cold drink with my SBF points???:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 09:02 AM

Wah $$$ changing sideline you also do ah????:D your rates good bo????:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 09:07 AM
he has improved by leaps and bounds...he only use SMS for past many years...:)

Eh I not bad liao hor, if still got pagers I would have continued using them :o:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 09:08 AM

No he intends to have 2 kids first before this.............:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 09:16 AM

So which bus is the most chio??? Mai Linh, Phuong Trang, SBS, SMRT????:D

Which part got most chio VBs is always extremely subjective as everybody tastes varies in different ways ;) but tell you hor Buon Ma Thuot got quite limited touristy places to go and they are also quite far apart so a bit of travelling is required ;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 09:19 AM
another advice...let her love you...dun love her first...:)

Alamak I dun tink his feelings can on/off like a switch leh ;) then why you think falling in love is always a tricky business :D you can always try to hold back outside but deep inside you may have already fallen in unknowingly liao :cool:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 09:20 AM
One of my unforgettable viet bu stand 1.75m come from there😭

Your taste in VBs is fantastic :D please DO NOT ever change your tastes ok.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
03-02-2016, 09:22 AM

Oh....no worries.
Our taste totally opposite.
That's why we go ktv, can sweep through the girls easily,:D

His taste and mine are totally different :D then why you think I can bring him to all those KTVs :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Hurricane88
03-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Wah $$$ changing sideline you also do ah????:D your rates good bo????:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

haha...we showed ang moh the rate on internet before exchanging...usually the ang moh only change USD10 lah...:)

willing buyer willing seller...:)

Hurricane88
03-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Alamak I dun tink his feelings can on/off like a switch leh ;) then why you think falling in love is always a tricky business :D you can always try to hold back outside but deep inside you may have already fallen in unknowingly liao :cool:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

that is why I advice him dun simply fall in love...:)

Hurricane88
03-02-2016, 10:12 AM
His taste and mine are totally different :D then why you think I can bring him to all those KTVs :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

You keen born ssssyt born 1998...have photos to show you if you keen...:)

sadboy1
03-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Just advise my frend to do his virgin trip to hcm n hanoi, tell him spend less in bkk😂

In the end saw him in school he cant believe how much better the girls are in wetnam ^^. Still want arrange next trip to go. Kana hook liao

sadboy1
03-02-2016, 10:18 AM

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Never bring me go too 😂😂😂

sadboy1
03-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Sweet 18 young girl ^^ ngon ngon

smallplayer
03-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Aiyo all the KTVs will be closed or ghost towns :eek: but you can still go wash hair & massage as these will still be open :D

Same question - got younger sista or not????????? I want to be your BIL :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

true..those I know in the ktv ones..already buy wweeks ago their bus ride home to que.

but im fine..simple life ...simple me...

she has younger sister, in university..but spoilt la...
taken care by her sister...
maybe need u to open her up...in every way..:D

Hurricane88
03-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Just advise my frend to do his virgin trip to hcm n hanoi, tell him spend less in bkk😂

In the end saw him in school he cant believe how much better the girls are in wetnam ^^. Still want arrange next trip to go. Kana hook liao

wow from ah boy to men...still schooling have money to chiong ha...:)

M0ntblanc
03-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Nowadays kids more rich than us working adults... Lol... Time have change le

sadboy1
03-02-2016, 08:51 PM
Nowadays kids more rich than us working adults... Lol... Time have change le

dont like tat la..... i same i work full time and study at night.... so still consider student ma haha..... i always budget flight buy early cheap cheap, go there stay guesthouse cheap cheap, eat spend better only and treat the cha bor eat....
Poor man too, everyday work and study so tired.... that why try every month fly oversea to relax

snipeshot08
04-02-2016, 08:29 AM
haha...we showed ang moh the rate on internet before exchanging...usually the ang moh only change USD10 lah...

willing buyer willing seller..

Wow now you into many sidelines, $$$ changing, introduction agency :D

I am always keen with that magic numbers 18 - 21 :D but errrmm this is just 1 criteria only leh I dowan others like mini dino or walking dead or tall like Eiffel tower :eek:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-02-2016, 08:42 AM
that is why I advice him dun simply fall in love...:)

How cum nowadays that particular gentlemen whom have a particular fetish on "advice" & "advise" never go around correcting people liao????:confused::D

Thats why I said he might have unknowingly fallen in liao as saying is only saying, as human feelings can never be easily controlled by just saying or listening ;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-02-2016, 08:43 AM

You are a bad influence in school........kekekeke...........:D

The poison spreads.................:D

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-02-2016, 08:45 AM
Never bring me go too 😂😂😂

Sweet 18 young girl ^^ ngon ngon

On reading your 1st post nearly wanted to offer to......:D

But read your next post changed my mind............:rolleyes: competitor alert :eek::D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-02-2016, 08:47 AM
true..those I know in the ktv ones..already buy wweeks ago their bus ride home to que.

but im fine..simple life ...simple me...

she has younger sister, in university..but spoilt la...
taken care by her sister...
maybe need u to open her up...in every way..:D

1 week before TET already all mass exodus go back hometowns liao ;)

My future BIL oi :D my lifetime happiness depends on you liao :D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-02-2016, 08:49 AM
wow from ah boy to men...still schooling have money to chiong ha...:)

He's a working man lah from his previous postings, should be part time study only ;) but I will judge him to be not more than 35yo :D

Cheerios......Ss08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-02-2016, 08:51 AM
i always budget flight buy early cheap cheap, go there stay guesthouse cheap cheap, eat spend better only and treat the cha bor eat....
Poor man too, everyday work and study so tired.... that why try every month fly oversea to relax

What you have stated applies to nearly all of us here too ;)

But please replace all the "cheap" with "economical" okay???:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

sadboy1
04-02-2016, 09:12 AM
He's a working man lah from his previous postings, should be part time study only ;) but I will judge him to be not more than 35yo :D

Cheerios......Ss08 ^_^

Smart boy. Yet pass 30

sadboy1
04-02-2016, 09:15 AM

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Ok bro..... Have you guys encounter bring girls back they hiam where you atay like guesthouse or whatso ever? Have not kana before so ask see if anyone got such experiences

sadboy1
04-02-2016, 09:17 AM
On reading your 1st post nearly wanted to offer to......:D

But read your next post changed my mind............:rolleyes: competitor alert :eek::D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Wahhh i go edit second post liao..., haha even want to meet up for kopi there also hard. This year i reduce hcm trip. But end of the month i be there two days haha

sadboy1
04-02-2016, 09:25 AM
Just now pass by mrt saw two guys hugging n kiss cheek.... Omg sia

sadboy1
04-02-2016, 09:51 AM
Snipeshot bro like go ktv sing viet song ya? Hihi their chinese song so outdated one.

smallplayer
04-02-2016, 10:11 AM
1 week before TET already all mass exodus go back hometowns liao ;)

My future BIL oi :D my lifetime happiness depends on you liao :D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

haha...fr me..already have my vb..and I never did like crowds.
so more peace and quiet is not an issue...riding on not crowded streeets and I hugging her...heaven nhe!

and meals I don't worry..i always have places to eat 24/7.

wah BIL ah...funny siah.
her mother wanted to matchmake my vb..but after meeting me at 1 of our usual breakfast place, she now is asking her younger sister (20 tuoi) to meet the viet kiu

smallplayer
04-02-2016, 10:13 AM

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

haha...but at peak seasons..really vn airlines is better priced and more worth.

smallplayer
04-02-2016, 10:15 AM
Ok bro..... Have you guys encounter bring girls back they hiam where you atay like guesthouse or whatso ever? Have not kana before so ask see if anyone got such experiences

when u say guest house..are u saying nha nghi?
actually a lot of locals go these places for ST anyway...
if u are jus doing the deed and go..they don't care

but alternatively..if u stay in nice hotels or apartments, some naturally offers themselves.
personal experience;)

sadboy1
04-02-2016, 10:22 AM
haha...fr me..already have my vb..and I never did like crowds.
so more peace and quiet is not an issue...riding on not crowded streeets and I hugging her...heaven nhe!

and meals I don't worry..i always have places to eat 24/7.

wah BIL ah...funny siah.
her mother wanted to matchmake my vb..but after meeting me at 1 of our usual breakfast place, she now is asking her younger sister (20 tuoi) to meet the viet kiu

So sad one always young age kana match make and want to marry them off

Hurricane88
04-02-2016, 10:49 AM
How cum nowadays that particular gentlemen whom have a particular fetish on "advice" & "advise" never go around correcting people liao????:confused::D

Thats why I said he might have unknowingly fallen in liao as saying is only saying, as human feelings can never be easily controlled by just saying or listening ;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

ha..you meant Boss...he is different Boss not the one likes go round telling ppl advice instead of advise...this Boss money making minded...:)

Hurricane88
04-02-2016, 10:50 AM

Cheerios......Ss08 ^_^

wrong lah...he is less than 28 years...:)

Hurricane88
04-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Smart boy. Yet pass 30

see what I meant...I have not read here when I posted above...:)

sadboy1
04-02-2016, 10:52 AM

Wei wei dont need guess age la, i not syt btw 18-21 leh .....

Hurricane88
04-02-2016, 10:53 AM

wow SS08 not keen to meet 18 years old...did he missed out..:)

Hurricane88
04-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Wei wei dont need guess age la, i not syt btw 18-21 leh .....

we shall have gen gap...you just too young for our group...:)

sadboy1
04-02-2016, 11:06 AM
we shall have gen gap...you just too young for our group...:)

If i 18 then i sure gen gap liao haha.... The funny thing is, taiwan group of frend are 30-40 plus, vietnam group the Singaporean friend of mine is 40+ too.
I hang out with older people loo姜還是老的辣

sadboy1
04-02-2016, 11:08 AM
But girl type sure different haha cause i find girls that can ang mo one, i dont find pure tieng viet. If not one chicken one duck cannot understand. Find canto and speak chinese one before too

Hurricane88
04-02-2016, 11:11 AM
If i 18 then i sure gen gap liao haha.... The funny thing is, taiwan group of frend are 30-40 plus, vietnam group the Singaporean friend of mine is 40+ too.

haha...too bad too bad...maybe next time when you grew older...we cannot tell future...:)

But girl type sure different haha cause i find girls that can ang mo one, i dont find pure tieng viet. If not one chicken one duck cannot understand. Find canto and speak chinese one before too

see this is where we diff...we only look for pure tieng viet speaking...those gals can speak foreign language dun qualify...:)

sadboy1
04-02-2016, 11:21 AM
haha...too bad too bad...maybe next time when you grew older...we cannot tell future...:)

see this is where we diff...we only look for pure tieng viet speaking...those gals can speak foreign language dun qualify...:)

That why you all old bird ma.... Xiao di only start vietnam one year and i like fly to different countries....

I already planing two months trip to russia when graduate from school. Trans siberia train trip. Visit ukraine as last stop for the chio bu there

sadboy1
04-02-2016, 11:04 PM
when u say guest house..are u saying nha nghi?
actually a lot of locals go these places for ST anyway...
if u are jus doing the deed and go..they don't care

but alternatively..if u stay in nice hotels or apartments, some naturally offers themselves.
personal experience;)

i staying at co bac area guesthouse , is inside an alley near a doreamon family mart, normally the girls i bring back is fling that got to know a while, so still ok...

snipeshot08
05-02-2016, 08:35 AM

Nope have never encountered before as I think I will be the first one to hiam instead of them ;) When I travel I may travel economical but I will always strike a balance between costs & safety/security/cleanliness ;)

To me paying usd25 to 30 for a 2-star room where I am sure my things will never get rummaged thru, my rooms gets cleaned nicely, no smell & ants/cockroaches, staff dun give me problem when I tapao at night, a good safe to hide my valuables when I tapao...etc is already a very reasonable price :cool:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-02-2016, 08:40 AM
Wahhh i go edit second post liao..., haha even want to meet up for kopi there also hard. This year i reduce hcm trip. But end of the month i be there two days haha

This year I already start to reduce ALL cuntries trips as have been travelling too extensively for both joy & work all these years :( but Wetnam I will still have a minimum of once or twice per month :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

sadboy1
05-02-2016, 08:57 AM
This year I already start to reduce ALL cuntries trips as have been travelling too extensively for both joy & work all these years :( but Wetnam I will still have a minimum of once or twice per month :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Wah once and twice a month , envy sia no wonder tieng viet can level up

snipeshot08
05-02-2016, 09:04 AM
Snipeshot bro like go ktv sing viet song ya? Hihi their chinese song so outdated one.

I can't really read chinese :o so lan lan no choice have to sing viet songs ma cos all in ABCD so easier :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-02-2016, 09:07 AM
wah BIL ah...funny siah.

Potential BIL oi, tell her mum I am Sing Kieu can???:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-02-2016, 09:08 AM
haha...but at peak seasons..really vn airlines is better priced and more worth.

Dun bluff lah u not in same league as me leh u take Biz Class one......:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-02-2016, 09:10 AM
ha..you meant Boss...he is different Boss not the one likes go round telling ppl advice instead of advise...this Boss money making minded...:)

Aiyah I try so hard to sound ambiguous and you come right out to name who I was insinuating about.....:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-02-2016, 09:14 AM
He's a working man lah from his previous postings, should be part time study only but I will judge him to be not more than 35yo :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Errrr Tua Hong oi, you should learn to read the whole post carefully :cool:

Even if he is only 1 years old, I am still right as it is still NOT MORE than 35yo :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-02-2016, 09:19 AM
I am always keen with that magic numbers 18 - 21 :D but errrmm this is just 1 criteria only leh I dowan others like mini dino or walking dead or tall like Eiffel tower :eek:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

wow SS08 not keen to meet 18 years old...did he missed out..:)

Have lah already replied but you seemed to have missed my reply altogether, I repost again above swee bo???? :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-02-2016, 09:24 AM

I have 1 SBF kaki here now whom is the same age as you, not very regular kaki but will join me every once in a while, end of this month he will be joining me in Campuchia liao ;)

Previously our group have ages from 25 to oldest at 56yo so by now they should be much older liao :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
05-02-2016, 09:30 AM
That why you all old bird ma.... Xiao di only start vietnam one year and i like fly to different countries....

I already planing two months trip to russia when graduate from school. Trans siberia train trip. Visit ukraine as last stop for the chio bu there

Champion lah, Ukraine is one cuntry I have not been to before ;) but however I may not want to also as I am more of a Asian's girls guy :cool:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

sadboy1
05-02-2016, 09:38 AM
Champion lah, Ukraine is one cuntry I have not been to before ;) but however I may not want to also as I am more of a Asian's girls guy :cool:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Have to see see look look first ma. Next time tie down want do such trip also hard liao. Can fly freely then fly more lor.

snipeshot08
05-02-2016, 09:38 AM
Gona F off for the super long weekend liao :D

Tong Tong Chiang, Tong Tong Chiang!!!!!!!

HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monkey see Monkey do, you Huat I Huat ah!!!!!

Happy Lunar New Year to Everybody!!!!!

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

sadboy1
05-02-2016, 09:40 AM
I have 1 SBF kaki here now whom is the same age as you, not very regular kaki but will join me every once in a while, end of this month he will be joining me in Campuchia liao ;)

Previously our group have ages from 25 to oldest at 56yo so by now they should be much older liao :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

End of the month i also in wetnam dalat/hcm. But have to tour my parents around. Dalat safe but not quite for hcm.

Hurricane88
05-02-2016, 10:15 AM
End of the month i also in wetnam dalat/hcm. But have to tour my parents around. Dalat safe but not quite for hcm.

why hcm not safe leh...to me very safe...:rolleyes::p

Hurricane88
05-02-2016, 10:16 AM
TS SS08 on holiday and not sure when we see him after CNY...:)

Gona F off for the super long weekend liao :D

Tong Tong Chiang, Tong Tong Chiang!!!!!!!

HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monkey see Monkey do, you Huat I Huat ah!!!!!

Happy Lunar New Year to Everybody!!!!!

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

sadboy1
05-02-2016, 10:29 AM
why hcm not safe leh...to me very safe...:rolleyes::p

You old bird safe , i go few times i still ok. Parents first time there so better look out for them. Haha. You go there no want dare bully you

Hurricane88
05-02-2016, 12:02 PM
You old bird safe , i go few times i still ok. Parents first time there so better look out for them. Haha. You go there no want dare bully you

let uncle tell you this young man...golden rules to travel not only HCM...:)

- dun bring expensive watch and jewellery (Gold Chain and Bracelet keep at home)
- dun bring expensive phone
- dun bring expensive camera
- dun talk on the phone when walking on the road especially D1
- dun bring too much cash (keep hotel safe if too much)
- dun bring credit cards (if bring keep in hotel safe)
- split the cash into several pockets (some hide in underwear or socks)
- dun pay using wallet (keep spare cash in pocket for paying)
- dun bring sling bed
- dun bring laptop on the road
- dun bring tablet walking on the road

< anything else unnecessary dun bring >

sadboy1
05-02-2016, 12:18 PM

- dun bring expensive watch and jewellery (Gold Chain and Bracelet keep at home)
- dun bring sling bed

Dont call yourself uncle leh. I call you kor kor only
That golden rule i always know haha
Is no different going to jb dont wear or show anything expensive

And be more alert to your surrounding lor
Thanks korkor remindar

Trenz
05-02-2016, 12:24 PM

Yr reply not complete,here's the more comprehensive rules made of gold :)

http://vietnamservices.weebly.com/advice---please-read.html

Hurricane88
05-02-2016, 12:27 PM
Yr reply not complete,here's the more comprehensive rules made of gold :)

http://vietnamservices.weebly.com/advice---please-read.html

thanks...by the way did you know who wrote that...:)

Hurricane88
05-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Dont call yourself uncle leh. I call you kor kor only
That golden rule i always know haha
Is no different going to jb dont wear or show anything expensive

And be more alert to your surrounding lor
Thanks korkor remindar

haha...you hua hee to call anything lah...:)

sadboy1
05-02-2016, 12:45 PM
thanks...by the way did you know who wrote that...:)

I know who write, kor kor write one lol

smallplayer
05-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Potential BIL oi, tell her mum I am Sing Kieu can???:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

eh sai!
going her house this weekend.
tell her for you:D

smallplayer
05-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Dun bluff lah u not in same league as me leh u take Biz Class one......:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

shhhhshhhh only when there is sponsor.
no sponsor then back to economical flights lo..haha;)

aiyah anyway vn biz class only additional cloth placed when u eating..:P
and I help them put la...
even sometimes boarding/alighting so mafan...cos sometimes no airbridge...

sadboy1
05-02-2016, 01:41 PM
eh sai!

You now in wetnam oh....
Now rate how bad ya?

Hurricane88
05-02-2016, 01:51 PM
eh sai!

SS08 will not read till after CNY when he back to work...:)

why so happy when you going her house during TET...just go be giving ang bao...also cannot bonk in her house...:)

Hurricane88
05-02-2016, 01:53 PM
You now in wetnam oh....
Now rate how bad ya?

USD down a bit expect to get around 16000...:)

sadboy1
05-02-2016, 03:54 PM

Good can i ask should i change in hcm airport or dalat? Cause i never change money at dalat before. N wont go hcm gold smith shop first two days. Still have 5 mil dong left need top up

smallplayer
05-02-2016, 09:53 PM
You now in wetnam oh....
Now rate how bad ya?

Tell u tomorrow when I reach

smallplayer
05-02-2016, 09:56 PM

why so happy when you going her house during TET...just go be giving ang bao...also cannot bonk in her house...:)

Mmm give me a bit of credit can..although not as experienced as u but still a few years in vn scene.
I won't feed myself to the sharks.
Have done my homework before this decision.

Tcss...but sometimes there r vb and their families who r different.

Bonking where..is never a problem.

smallplayer
05-02-2016, 09:58 PM
Good can i ask should i change in hcm airport or dalat? Cause i never change money at dalat before. N wont go hcm gold smith shop first two days. Still have 5 mil dong left need top up

For the times I been to dalat. ..I find the rates worse off than him.
Change it near the Ben xe u r taking the bus to dalat. ..still better than at airport.

Hurricane88
05-02-2016, 10:04 PM

Change it near the Ben xe u r taking the bus to dalat. ..still better than at airport.

smart answer...me too never change outside of hcm...except once at Can Tho...:)

Hurricane88
05-02-2016, 10:06 PM
Mmm give me a bit of credit can..although not as experienced as u but still a few years in vn scene.

report back then we decide...honest answer ok....:)

sadboy1
05-02-2016, 10:25 PM

Problem is fly to hcm then i wait at airport to fly to dalat, will not take the sleeper bus to dalat again. Is a killer

smallplayer
06-02-2016, 08:50 AM
smart answer...me too never change outside of hcm...except once at Can Tho...:)

Just outside mien tay Ben xe, I find the goldsmith gives rates comparable to cut.
Then usually I will eat com soon just nearby, one of the top favourite for me in vn....haha.
Juicy and grilled just nice. Cheap too..

In can tho, my VB drove me to near cho can tho, and rates a bit poor but still quite good

smallplayer
06-02-2016, 08:51 AM
report back then we decide...honest answer ok....:)

Hahah sure.
Already my VB don't want me prep even a small red packer for her mom when I suggest.
This is a different one LA. But sure will give actual from..altho not sexual

Her place is very near cafe mifa.... Lol....

smallplayer
06-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Problem is fly to hcm then i wait at airport to fly to dalat, will not take the sleeper bus to dalat again. Is a killer

Actually ss bro has a good option.
U can withdraw using debit card at atm, however there's a limit of 1.5m to 2m for each atm withdrawal.
There's a processing fee of about 1.5 to 2.5 sgd depending on the bank atm.
Rates r very near prime rate.

My other option...change at Chinatown or raffles place lo.

Will check the fx rate at airport for u when I touch down

Hurricane88
06-02-2016, 10:10 AM

how come you din change more last trip...:p:rolleyes:

if we knew in advance we shall be traveling the following month and not getting out of airport...will change extra enough for next trip...:)

your case just change at airport...:)

Hurricane88
06-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Actually ss bro has a good option.
U can withdraw using debit card at atm, however there's a limit of 1.5m to 2m for each atm withdrawal.
There's a processing fee of about 1.5 to 2.5 sgd depending on the bank atm.
Rates r very near prime rate.

My other option...change at Chinatown or raffles place lo.

Will check the fx rate at airport for u when I touch down

bad options and lousy rates...anywhere willing seller willing buyer...:)

Hurricane88
06-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Hahah sure.
Already my VB don't want me prep even a small red packer for her mom when I suggest.

to any man in love...always thought their gal is different from other girls...:)

problem is can it last 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or so on...:)

sadboy1
06-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Hahah sure.

Cafe mifa very familiar.... Haha

sadboy1
06-02-2016, 10:29 AM
to any man in love...always thought their gal is different from other girls...:)

problem is can it last 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or so on...:)

Last month in danang , or rather one week plus ago they already start selling thing for tet. I buy a hamper at big c ask my vb bring back home. Their hamper so cheap range from 100k onwards, then i just get sround 500k one

acemanfred55
06-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Last month in danang , or rather one week plus ago they already start selling thing for tet. I buy a hamper at big c ask my vb bring back home. Their hamper so cheap range from 100k onwards, then i just get sround 500k one

You have Singaporean mentality. The hampers are priced for the local affordability. You suggest buying higher priced 500k hamper, does that make her love you more?

Now I understand why H88 said you are different generation.

sadboy1
06-02-2016, 11:07 AM
You have Singaporean mentality. The hampers are priced for the local affordability. You suggest buying higher priced 500k hamper, does that make her love you more?

huh what suggested? i simply just buy for her bring back for her family, 500K is merely 30 sing only , and cause of that you say i got singaporean mentality?
i go there meet up those Vbs not for them love me more just that they never ask me buy anything so for chinese new year i think just give her tat and family is nothing wrong.
Go to do Bj also 300-400k and i spend 500k on hamper u say that? i share what i did is not for you to pin down or point leh.

sadboy1
06-02-2016, 11:15 AM
even last year chinese new year in hcm, this vb just bring me to so street all sell plate and bowl, say she want to buy it for new year, i just buy for her. Dont even cost much too
So is that singaporean mentally too? when go Ktv massage or what so ever, in the forum they say pay recommend rate and dont overpay i just follow not to spoilt market. that for WL...
Now is not WL and is just normal girl who yet chu pattern ask for money for branded or parent sick or what , i dont see why you have to like that say...

Generation gap or so i admit i may be younger, by just cause my action u wan lump me with those Singapore mentally, i dont see the point

charger
06-02-2016, 11:52 AM
even last year chinese new year in hcm, this vb just bring me to so street all sell plate and bowl, say she want to buy it for new year, i just buy for her. Dont even cost much too
So is that singaporean mentally too? when go Ktv massage or what so ever, in the forum they say pay recommend rate and dont overpay i just follow not to spoilt market. that for WL...
Now is not WL and is just normal girl who yet chu pattern ask for money for branded or parent sick or what , i dont see why you have to like that say...

Generation gap or so i admit i may be younger, by just cause my action u wan lump me with those Singapore mentally, i dont see the point

Bro sadboy1.....just do what you think is right and don't be bothered by what others said. It's your money after all. Live a life of doing things that make you happy and not a life of regrets..or others opinions..

sadboy1
06-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Bro sadboy1.....just do what you think is right and don't be bothered by what others said. It's your money after all. Live a life of doing things that make you happy and not a life of regrets..or others opinions..

No lar i just find unjust what he say that all. Not like i spend 1.6 m on the hamper. so does that mean spend 100k on the hamper since that the cheapeest and i should say having vietnamese mentally?

Hurricane88
06-02-2016, 12:34 PM

No choice lah bro....he will not understand the vb culture so fast..if he can last 2 years or more in Vietnam then we see how...:)

Hurricane88
06-02-2016, 12:36 PM
huh what suggested? i simply just buy for her bring back for her family, 500K is merely 30 sing only , and cause of that you say i got singaporean mentality?
i go there meet up those Vbs not for them love me more just that they never ask me buy anything so for chinese new year i think just give her tat and family is nothing wrong.
Go to do Bj also 300-400k and i spend 500k on hamper u say that? i share what i did is not for you to pin down or point leh.

is not so simple...wait next time she ask you to buy 5 of the 500k per hamper...she said need to give uncle 1 hamper, granduncle 1 hamper, aunty 1 hamper...etc...:p:rolleyes:

Hurricane88
06-02-2016, 12:37 PM

what you said is true...money belongs to him...so how he spent nobody cares...willing buyer...:)

Hurricane88
06-02-2016, 12:40 PM
No lar i just find unjust what he say that all. Not like i spend 1.6 m on the hamper. so does that mean spend 100k on the hamper since that the cheapeest and i should say having vietnamese mentally?

if you want to have a good Viet gal as wife then yes you need to have the local Viet man mentality...this one is tough to write here to explain but in my previous post in Life Partner thread, I did highlighted why Viet girl still hopes to marry their local man instead of foreigner when they are between 18 to 23 years old...:)

sadboy1
06-02-2016, 01:03 PM
if you want to have a good Viet gal as wife then yes you need to have the local Viet man mentality...this one is tough to write here to explain but in my previous post in Life Partner thread, I did highlighted why Viet girl still hopes to marry their local man instead of foreigner when they are between 18 to 23 years old...:)

Fyi not intend to marry this danang girl anyway. Lol anyway if you all want condemned like that. Then i diam diam lor, dont post this kind of thing next time liao

Hurricane88
06-02-2016, 01:23 PM
Fyi not intend to marry this danang girl anyway. Lol anyway if you all want condemned like that. Then i diam diam lor, dont post this kind of thing next time liao

XDD, this is forum...free to post any opinion and comment...we can post whatever we experienced and knew in Wetnam...is up to you to listen or read...if you dun like to read...can always Ignore (see the ignore button on bottom left of each post...:)

many sinkees ask me to guide but I am not even keen to teach...you earn it if you ever learn what I experienced for so many years in Wetnam...:)

SureScore
06-02-2016, 01:31 PM
XDD, this is forum...free to post any opinion and comment...we can post whatever we experienced and knew in Wetnam...is up to you to listen or read...if you dun like to read...can always Ignore (see the ignore button on bottom left of each post...:)

many sinkees ask me to guide but I am not even keen to teach...you earn it if you ever learn what I experienced for so many years in Wetnam...:)

Wait others think you bully a small boy:confused::rolleyes:

sadboy1
06-02-2016, 01:58 PM

I can accept that which country i go, i follow how the locals play. Instead saying singapore mentally, he could have just say you should spend 100k instead of 500k as it wont make her love you more.

Ya many sinkees ask you guide cause you experience and want to learn from you. For me i go any country first scout myself make frend with local n know more.

sadboy1
06-02-2016, 02:01 PM
Wait others think you bully a small boy:confused::rolleyes:

This kor kor no bully la haha....
Anyway not a big thing and nothing to do with him too.

By the way da lat waterfall should visit ma? Got a few which is better? Last trip never go see

jimfairy
06-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Chuc mung nam moi.
Cung Hi phat tai.

smallplayer
07-02-2016, 09:59 AM
Changed money just outside cbt.
15700 to 1 sgd
Weather is cool.
Flower street at nguyen hue...nice big flower sale..and has a stage for performance.
Something different from the usual sexual stuff.
Some shops start closure...expected of tet

smallplayer
07-02-2016, 10:21 AM
Interestingly...cafe mifa is still open and quite early.
I knot nothing of this place. .but heard it's famous.
Do see some girls. ..so maybe...not yet closure..one entertainment

Hurricane88
07-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Changed money just outside cbt.
15700 to 1 sgd
Weather is cool.
Flower street at nguyen hue...nice big flower sale..and has a stage for performance.
Something different from the usual sexual stuff.
Some shops start closure...expected of tet

Enjoy yourself...:)

I check Vietcombank rate should be better but think now is profiteerig since no market..:)

Hurricane88
07-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Interestingly...cafe mifa is still open and quite early.
I knot nothing of this place. .but heard it's famous.
Do see some girls. ..so maybe...not yet closure..one entertainment

most cafes are open during TET but gals are fewer and forced to remain to work...usually the ugly ones or those stay in HCM are working...:)

only problem is nothing to eat...:p

smallplayer
07-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Enjoy yourself...:)

I check Vietcombank rate should be better but think now is profiteerig since no market..:)

Thanks Bro.
A lot of people changing money at this one...guess better rate around but not the best.
And since tet. Not surprised they increased the spread

Hurricane88
08-02-2016, 12:23 AM
Gong Xi Fa Cai...cung hi phat tai...:)

sadboy1
08-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Gong Xi Fa Cai...cung hi phat tai...:)

happy new year kor kor and happy new year to everyone here

sadboy1
08-02-2016, 01:37 PM
happy new year to smallplayer and snipeshot ^^

Hurricane88
08-02-2016, 02:30 PM
happy new year kor kor and happy new year to everyone here

Happy New Year to you too...:)

CNY cannot be sadboy....:)

Paulaner
08-02-2016, 11:48 PM
Agree just do what is right and you feel good that is more important . Don't worry what others say. A hamper cost 500 K is ok and reasonable. A bottle of whisky could have cost more then 500k.
There are some cheapskate or they can't afford maybe , I don't know , but don't worry what they say.

Hurricane88
09-02-2016, 10:16 AM
Thanks Bro.
A lot of people changing money at this one...guess better rate around but not the best.
And since tet. Not surprised they increased the spread

Any latest to update your trip to que...:confused:

69Sniper
09-02-2016, 01:30 PM
brudders dun quarrel ley its cny after all :p

here 2 all - happi happi lucki lucki CNY brudders :p

smallplayer
09-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Any latest to update your trip to que...:confused:

Interesting 1st time spending tet in hcm.
A lot of people...especially going to the temples and nguyen hue.
Jams in hcm just like the usual weekends.
Some shops r closed..but quite some remain open. Eating, drinking coffee and even cinemas are open almost as usual.
Guess it's starting to be similar to Singapore. .when tet comes more commercial and less people goes back que

smallplayer
09-02-2016, 02:30 PM
happy new year to smallplayer and snipeshot ^^

Happy new year to u too...
BTW tet eve really had a cold cold front..hitting 18°c at 5am on tet.
Really shiok when riding moto going around

sadboy1
09-02-2016, 10:25 PM
Happy new year to u too...
BTW tet eve really had a cold cold front..hitting 18°c at 5am on tet.
Really shiok when riding moto going around

weather really changing lor..... i see da lat 9 degree at night also end of the month dont know so cold a not

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:06 AM

Wetnam is quite safe and HCM too, I used to go wandering around alone there late at night last time before I met my SBF regular kakis and found similar interests group ;) and after that they start to join me on my late night wandering around also :D

But I wouldn't advocate such as why take the risks when you could be safely tucked in your hotel bed with a SYT beside you......:D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:09 AM
TS SS08 on holiday and not sure when we see him after CNY...:)

Lan lan have to cum back liao.........:(

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:15 AM

- dun bring sling bed

If you asked the new Selfies Generation not to bring their HD phone or camera to tour they might get severe withdrawal symptoms :eek:

Just 1 note if you wana bring your HD phone (no need camera since your phone cameras nowadays are almost better than the conventional P.A.S. camera), make sure you have a lanyard tied to your pants to prevent pickpocketing and always take pics a distance away from the roads so they cant ride up to snatch it away from you ;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:28 AM
eh sai!

Wow lup u deep deep liao :D

Errrmmmmmm so wats the verdict????:o

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:29 AM
shhhhshhhh only when there is sponsor.
no sponsor then back to economical flights lo..haha;)

aiyah anyway vn biz class only additional cloth placed when u eating..:P
and I help them put la...
even sometimes boarding/alighting so mafan...cos sometimes no airbridge...

This the the most F up part about taking Vn Airlines cos always have to take the stoopid bus :mad:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:31 AM

The joy of being with your beloved during the festive season can never equates to $$$$ ;) just like the what commercial says "the feeling is priceless" :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:33 AM

For the current worldwide economic situation now if can get 16000 is damn goot liao :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:40 AM

Just ask yourself this question if you are changing just around S$1000 for your trip, are you very concerned with the average "loss" of 3% to 5%? If yes than take a trip to-&-fro airpork to the $$$ changer if you have the time during transit ;) if not then just bite the bullet since convenience & time may be more important to you instead :D

The exception is of cos if you are changing much more than the above as then it would make more sense to take the trouble liao ;)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:46 AM

I have to agree with you on this ;) cause I consider myself lucky enough to met quite a few already :D

This is the law of probabilities, there are always some odd ones out there regardless of the nationalities :cool:

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:49 AM

The tourist leaflets still put 8 hours trip up till today but I had to endure 11 hours coach journey and that is twice that happens already :(

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:54 AM
how come you din change more last trip...

if we knew in advance we shall be traveling the following month and not getting out of airport...will change extra enough for next trip...:)

your case just change at airport...:)

Most foreigners are not aware that they cannot bring more than 15m VND out of Wetnam so if you wana change more, make sure you don't put all into 1 big stack as you may face problems at the scanning station if you are "lucky" ;)

For me I always make sure I have at least 10m for my next trip as a just in case basis :D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-02-2016, 08:57 AM
Cafe mifa very familiar.... Haha

I have seen about 3 to 4 cafes with very very similar names to this :D and MTV too, very popular name & they are not too concerned with copyrights infringement too :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^