PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53

bryanbryans
18-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Thank you again. Will review these posts and research a bit more.

wow tts was some good infomation..will try out tonight

Hurricane88
18-07-2016, 02:22 PM
Hurricane I wasn't sure if my posts went through as I am a newbie at this site.

You created a new nick just to post in this HCM thread...:confused:

ilovethaigirls
18-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Bro, thanks for all the info, does all the ktv in hcm that expensive? i roughly count your damage just in ktv about 4m, anyway cannot bring out mean they not allow, just need more persuade skill? i think i no doubt on the viet girl, sure pretty. lol

3mil is total for the beer and fruits and room. Divided by 3 pax is 1mil.
Tips for mummy and waiter is another 600k. Divided by 3 is 200k. So before anything, your damage is 1.2mil.
Tips for girl is up to you. If you tip, 500k, then your total is only 1.7mil.
I don't know the usual rate because never go others. But there are also local Ktv that you might or might not be able to get in going by the pages of info here. Maybe those are cheaper.

jsjs
18-07-2016, 03:11 PM
Tips for mummy and waiter is another 600k. Divided by 3 is 200k. So before anything, your damage is 1.2mil.
I don't know the usual rate because never go others. But there are also local Ktv that you might or might not be able to get in going by the pages of info here. Maybe those are cheaper.
Bro can check worth u the quality of the girls? I've been to HCM many times and went to quite a few local KTV but I don't like lah. The fields looks like fish market. Lol

U mentioned was KTV for foreigners or local? I know it's all beer & games. Just wanna know if the quality of the girls are slightly better?

I'm gng this Thurs 21st. Hehehehe

ilovethaigirls
18-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Bro can check worth u the quality of the girls? I've been to HCM many times and went to quite a few local KTV but I don't like lah. The fields looks like fish market. Lol

U mentioned was KTV for foreigners or local? I know it's all beer & games. Just wanna know if the quality of the girls are slightly better?

I'm gng this Thurs 21st. Hehehehe

I heard the trick is go about 7 plus because the girls don't butterfly. About 20% is stunning. Generally, the cannot bring out ones are prettier like mine. The KTV I went is for Koreans and that explains the higher price.

Kittenz
19-07-2016, 12:13 AM

OMG ..what is the purpose of this forum if guys dont bother reading, the whole point of going to a korean run ktv like stocking is the all inclusive fee rather than going to a vn run place where the gsls are better looking the 3 m fee u paid includes the mommy and in regards to the 1m tip i can go to a top tier vn ktv have a 20yr old 8/10 gal who i cam massage her gstring wearing ass and her pert B cup breasts all night and only need tip 500k... great job cheonging btw

Kitt
19-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Hello Guys,

Newbie in HCMC...
Do you know where these café/beer oms in the city?:)

Have been looking at the past posts but cannot manage to get the correct places...

FireShark
19-07-2016, 03:55 PM
Hurricane I wasn't sure if my posts went through as I am a newbie at this site.

http://vietnamservices.weebly.com/index.html

Boomboom92
19-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Solo flying to hcmc tonight for a few days. Can speak viet. 24 yrs old... if anyone wanna have a drink and explore hcmc together inbox.

Boomboom92
19-07-2016, 05:53 PM
Will be in HCM from tonight if anyone wants to meet up for a drink and chat about Vietnamese girls. I'm late 20s viet kieu and go to Vietnam quite often. Got a couple of dates lined up with girls but would like to meet some bros to go to places that are better in groups than solo.

Hey man soloing into hcmc tonight for a few days, wouldnt mind having a few beers and exploring hcmc. Also in my 20s and can speak viet

donjoe1000
19-07-2016, 10:11 PM
Thanks Bro for the info.

Maybe i should change my nick to Ilovevietgirls. This thread is full of information if you take the time to go through it page by page. Special thanks to bro Wendella for his summary. My experience is not new but it might save someone time from reading 200 pages.

1. Wechat girls. Avoid like the plague. 3 tries. 3 fails. The girl is usually different and this is after i have threatened to refuse them if they are the wrong person. And one girl made me wait for 2 hours, all kind of excuses and eventually when she turn up, too late and too tired to go find someone else. So that's one of the strategy. So, do this only if it's last resort and everywhere else is closed and you haven't got your fix.

2. Massage with HJ. Tried both Viên Dông and Dai Nam. Pricing is about the same. 1 hour normal room massage is 260k. VIP room is more expensive. Tip for the girl is up to you but i usually tip 500k. But in my opinion, Dai Nam has better girls. Taller, less chatty, more professional. Then again, there are probably 100s of girls in either outlet. This is only my opinion from small sample size. Both places walkable from the BT market.

3. Behind Viên Dông is Bui Vien area (I'm told). Many roadside pubs, bars, and some massage parlours with aggressive marketing. The puller might not be the one messaging you but i think you can request. Some are quite GND and cute. I didn't try. So i don't know. I was there for the fried squid and beer.

4. There was another massage place in bro Wendella signature called Tokyo spa. It's in little tokyo. I showed the taxi driver the address and he brought me there. It is at the end of a small quiet alley (1230am). I was there quite late so the selection wasn't great. Facing the alley, i walked to my left and i ended up at another street where there were more aggressive girls who pulled me to their shop deeper in the alley. Again, was too late, so selection was poor.
Now for the main point of point 4, at the start of that alley, on the left, there is a massage shop. Since it was quite late, i just asked for the price and was quoted 490k for 1 hour of massage. I asked for the selection and 2 girls came out. I chose this very sweet looking girl whose name i later found out to be Yen. Massage was good. She quoted HJ 1mil, BM 2mil and Full 4mil. Eveyrthing can and was halved and we settled on a price. I can't remember the name of the shop, only the girl. Sorry.

5. Lastly Friends brought me to a KTV. I'm not so much a KTV person because i don't like to spend lots of time building a friendship or a feel good feeling that is probably gone when i leave HCM. But they wanted to go, so i obliged. We ended up at Stocking KTV/ New Stocking KTV. You can google Stocking KTV HCM. The address is 78 blah blah blah.
1st impression, it's just like a hole in a wall. No big entrance, no huge frontage.
We were brought to a room that can probably sit 10 but there were only 3 of us. The package was something like 3 mil for 25 bottles of beer and some fruits. Doesn't include mummy's tips (500k) and the tips for the girls for sitting with you one whole night. We were informed that the tips are 400k-1mil. We were there at 8pm, place closes at 12am. So that's 4 hours of company.
ST is 2mil and this includes the tips for sitting with you. Likewise, LT is 3mil.
Not all girls are be brought out. So there will be 2 groups for you to choose from. The can bring out group and the cannot bring out ones. Unfortunately, no one from the can bring out group caught my eye and i chose a girl that i probably might not be able to leave with. In the end, i had no skills to convince her otherwise, and she was strictly going home after the establishment closed. So we said our sad goodbyes. I tipped her 1mil and my friends say i spoil market. No action, but for 4 hours, it was great company for drinking, playing dice and just having a companion.

This reply was not designed to arouse your horny hormones. It is meant to just inform and to save you some time from reading the many pages listed here. Hope it is useful bros!

Ma33a63
20-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Hi All Bro, will be going HCM at the end of July. Can any bro recommand good ktv with nice viet syt there? went a 3 times but so far only been to 2 small joints ;(

xiaodikou
20-07-2016, 01:40 AM
Up u bro....good read. Just what i need for this week HCM trip. :D

Maybe i should change my nick to Ilovevietgirls. This thread is full of information if you take the time to go through it page by page. Special thanks to bro Wendella for his summary. My experience is not new but it might save someone time from reading 200 pages.

1. Wechat girls. Avoid like the plague. 3 tries. 3 fails. The girl is usually different and this is after i have threatened to refuse them if they are the wrong person. And one girl made me wait for 2 hours, all kind of excuses and eventually when she turn up, too late and too tired to go find someone else. So that's one of the strategy. So, do this only if it's last resort and everywhere else is closed and you haven't got your fix.

2. Massage with HJ. Tried both Viên Dông and Dai Nam. Pricing is about the same. 1 hour normal room massage is 260k. VIP room is more expensive. Tip for the girl is up to you but i usually tip 500k. But in my opinion, Dai Nam has better girls. Taller, less chatty, more professional. Then again, there are probably 100s of girls in either outlet. This is only my opinion from small sample size. Both places walkable from the BT market.

3. Behind Viên Dông is Bui Vien area (I'm told). Many roadside pubs, bars, and some massage parlours with aggressive marketing. The puller might not be the one messaging you but i think you can request. Some are quite GND and cute. I didn't try. So i don't know. I was there for the fried squid and beer.

4. There was another massage place in bro Wendella signature called Tokyo spa. It's in little tokyo. I showed the taxi driver the address and he brought me there. It is at the end of a small quiet alley (1230am). I was there quite late so the selection wasn't great. Facing the alley, i walked to my left and i ended up at another street where there were more aggressive girls who pulled me to their shop deeper in the alley. Again, was too late, so selection was poor.
Now for the main point of point 4, at the start of that alley, on the left, there is a massage shop. Since it was quite late, i just asked for the price and was quoted 490k for 1 hour of massage. I asked for the selection and 2 girls came out. I chose this very sweet looking girl whose name i later found out to be Yen. Massage was good. She quoted HJ 1mil, BM 2mil and Full 4mil. Eveyrthing can and was halved and we settled on a price. I can't remember the name of the shop, only the girl. Sorry.

5. Lastly Friends brought me to a KTV. I'm not so much a KTV person because i don't like to spend lots of time building a friendship or a feel good feeling that is probably gone when i leave HCM. But they wanted to go, so i obliged. We ended up at Stocking KTV/ New Stocking KTV. You can google Stocking KTV HCM. The address is 78 blah blah blah.
1st impression, it's just like a hole in a wall. No big entrance, no huge frontage.
We were brought to a room that can probably sit 10 but there were only 3 of us. The package was something like 3 mil for 25 bottles of beer and some fruits. Doesn't include mummy's tips (500k) and the tips for the girls for sitting with you one whole night. We were informed that the tips are 400k-1mil. We were there at 8pm, place closes at 12am. So that's 4 hours of company.
ST is 2mil and this includes the tips for sitting with you. Likewise, LT is 3mil.
Not all girls are be brought out. So there will be 2 groups for you to choose from. The can bring out group and the cannot bring out ones. Unfortunately, no one from the can bring out group caught my eye and i chose a girl that i probably might not be able to leave with. In the end, i had no skills to convince her otherwise, and she was strictly going home after the establishment closed. So we said our sad goodbyes. I tipped her 1mil and my friends say i spoil market. No action, but for 4 hours, it was great company for drinking, playing dice and just having a companion.

This reply was not designed to arouse your horny hormones. It is meant to just inform and to save you some time from reading the many pages listed here. Hope it is useful bros!

jsjs
20-07-2016, 03:42 AM
I heard the trick is go about 7 plus because the girls don't butterfly. About 20% is stunning. Generally, the cannot bring out ones are prettier like mine. The KTV I went is for Koreans and that explains the higher price.
Thanks Bro... Don't mind can give me the address of yr KTV?
I'll be there from this Thurs - Mon with another Bro. :p

ilovethaigirls
20-07-2016, 12:02 PM
Just google Stocking KTV. The address is in Vietnamese. It's 78 something something. I googled, and showed the taxi driver. He brought us to the correct street in district 1. But because it's so inconspicuous, keep a look out for it. It simply reads STOCKING KTV. If you can't find, PM me, I'll copy and paste for you.

jsjs
20-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Just google Stocking KTV. The address is in Vietnamese. It's 78 something something. I googled, and showed the taxi driver. He brought us to the correct street in district 1. But because it's so inconspicuous, keep a look out for it. It simply reads STOCKING KTV. If you can't find, PM me, I'll copy and paste for you.
Great!!! Thanks so much Bro!!! :p

isis
20-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Great!!! Thanks so much Bro!!! :p

My bro, the address so cryptic are you sure you understood:confused:

isis
20-07-2016, 12:39 PM

I knew the address

New Stocking Restaurant (inside is actually KTV)
78 NKKG D1 HCMC

Agent007
20-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be at HCM on 27 July (just 1 night). Newbies in HCM, would like to cheong together either KTV or even dance club. I likely to stay at D1 district.

upil
21-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Dear Bros..

Just wondering if lay off for 6 hours.. anything actually to do? will reach at 10 pm before the next flight 6 am

RichieSGPG
21-07-2016, 12:40 PM
bros
i will be in HCM from 29th to 31st july. welcome to jio me for ktv if need headcount. i dont smoke and very light drinker. cheers

hoian
21-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Not sure what's the big secret and need to talk in secret codes or need to PM.... :confused:

78 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street
Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1
HCMC
Tel: 906664118

I knew the address

New Stocking Restaurant (inside is actually KTV)
78 NKKG D1 HCMC

hoian
21-07-2016, 01:17 PM
LOL... troll alert. Read my signature. :p

Red Alert!!!
Please ignore me, I am a Moron.
Do not reply if I pm you for contact or info.

I am a moron, ignore my signature....:D

Micoxafloppin
21-07-2016, 02:17 PM
I have been going to a bar in Ton That Thiep for a couple of weeks now and talking to one of the barstaff. She agreed to have dinner with me on her night off. She is a 8/10 25 yo and I'm quite keen to bonk her.

She wants to give up the bar work and study English. She offered to be my girlfriend. She said she makes 3K salary + 7K tips and the tuition fees are 15K a month. Total support from me would be 25K per month. My wife is Vietnamese so I don't have unlimited spare time.

My question is would this be the going rate for this type of arrangement. Incidentally I did request a test run to make sure we are compatable :D

I'm working here full-time so a bit tempted but think a bit expensive.:eek:

naemlo
21-07-2016, 04:10 PM
She wants to give up the bar work and study English. She offered to be my girlfriend. She said she makes 3K salary + 7K tips and the tuition fees are 15K a month. Total support from me would be 25K per month. My wife is Vietnamese so I don't have unlimited spare time.

Your 3k, 7k, 15k, 25k are in what currency?? VND, SGD or USD? If VND, who earns 3000 VND per mth? If 3k + 7k USD/SGD then she has a very gooooood job than most of SG men working in SG.

Sounded like 1 of carrot friend who fell in love with a bartender. He paid for her to finish her English course in British Council and with allowance. After she can speak English well, she found a job and new foreigner bf. :D A very smart ger.

hoian
21-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Sounds like a "water fish" who can't even figure out the currencies. But just for general info, I know of several S'poreans who send S$2 - 3K/mth to their gfs in VN. Not sure if that can be considered "market rate".

Your 3k, 7k, 15k, 25k are in what currency?? VND, SGD or USD? If VND, who earns 3000 VND per mth? If 3k + 7k USD/SGD then she has a very gooooood job than most of SG men working in SG.

Sounded like 1 of carrot friend who fell in love with a bartender. He paid for her to finish her English course in British Council and with allowance. After she can speak English well, she found a job and new foreigner bf. :D A very smart ger.

Micoxafloppin
21-07-2016, 04:37 PM
For her to be that way id say she wasnt that much interested in YOU, more so the money you offer, and it be too easy to take money and run....ps im assuming your figures quoting K you mean Mill, as K =kilo= 1000

Yes it is 25M. I've probably given too much info. She knows I work on a major infrastructure construction project, etc. She has also had a French and Aussie boyfriend previously so used to getting high support monies.
I guess I'll see how it goes and try and get a trial run first then get into negotiation. I still have two regulars who are not FL's who are happy with payment when I see them.

I'm not really into the lottery of girls I never met before.

Many thanks for the advice and constructive comments:D

Micoxafloppin
21-07-2016, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=naemlo;14870343]Your 3k, 7k, 15k, 25k are in what currency?? VND, SGD or USD? If VND, who earns 3000 VND per mth? If 3k + 7k USD/SGD then she has a very gooooood job than most of SG men working in SG.

Apologies its VND millions. So she want USD 1K +.

Micoxafloppin
21-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Sounds like a "water fish" who can't even figure out the currencies. But just for general info, I know of several S'poreans who send S$2 - 3K/mth to their gfs in VN. Not sure if that can be considered "market rate".

so maybe S$1.5K per month is not too bad.:D

hoian
21-07-2016, 05:41 PM
First and foremost, u r a foreigner pimp & a proven paedophile (refer to my signature) in your adopted country with no friends. So u have no idea how much S'poreans earn or are willing to spend.

Secondly, you make a living from unsuspecting newbies and live off the immoral earnings from your WLs.

So the question is, should we take the words of a pimp seriously? :p

The only possible explanation is that these guys are also fools, like the poster hoian, and birds of a feather flock together. But the most likely sceario is he as usual is talking crap, and ud be equally foolish taking note of anything he has to say...

Micoxafloppin
21-07-2016, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=TomMAffolter;14870570]
Frankly i feel this gal is just taking you for a fool and treating you like a carrot head, as i havent heard of any standard english courses charging 15m a month, most are 5-6m monthly

I agree the going rate for english teachers is USD20-30 an hour. so I realize its probably bullshit. I'll just pursue my free sample:D

What she earns in the bar is believable.

hoian
21-07-2016, 06:29 PM
At the very least I am not a paedophile and I dun need to make a living from the immoral earnings of prostitutes... unlike you.

you will never win this hoian character has nothing but time, notice his posts are never something from his own direct experience, its always from google or a repost of what someone else has posted. This guy is clearly unemplyed living at home with his parents so he will beat you with his own experience at stupidty and has all the time in the world to create clones

I can't really decide if you are an imbecile or a troll... so I would say both descriptions fit u.
I am Bote the Botak Moron in action :D

Goalie
21-07-2016, 07:11 PM
Apologies its VND millions. So she want USD 1K +.

so maybe S$1.5K per month is not too bad.:D

Just do what you happy to do and pay what you happy to pay.

Ignore all the other comments. The rest are sour grapes.

Money is yours why bother to listen. Spend what you can afford.

hoian
21-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Congrats! I have upgraded you to Pimp Assistant.
Read my updated signature below. :D

But is obvious I am a Moron :rolleyes:
For those who want to know about me, read Hoian's signature.

Sexforyou
21-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Food
Bun Thit Nuong

Bun thit nuong Hoang Van, 137 Chan Hung, P.6, Tan Binh

For those who happen to be in Tan Binh can try this shop, they sell decent Bun thit nuong.
This food is sold everywhere in Saigon.

My local friend told me Bun thit nuong is the southern version of Bun Cha. In the North people separate the Bun (rice noodles), BBQ meat and vegetables but the southern people combine them into 1 bowl.

Would you like to share your favourite place for Bun thit nuong?

http://i67.tinypic.com/so3e9t.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/ac9837.jpg

See how they prepare the Bun Thit Nuong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbkdTwXE9DY

Micoxafloppin
22-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Take precaution to safe guard your girl. If Hoian or his clones pm you for girls contact, please do not reply their pm.

Thanks for your advice but I never give girls contacts out especially ones in hostess bars as they won't come out with you unless you build up a relationship with them.

Micoxafloppin
22-07-2016, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=Micoxafloppin;14870867]

REALLY..u think she is that naive to give you a free sample?...if i was to bet id put my money on her getting more out of you than you would ever get from her...already her ledger is on the plus side considering how much time and tips you have already paid in excess of the standard tip getting here...so at this stage if there is anyone chasing a loss that would be you..but yeah good luck to you

I buy her 1 drink VND 150K of which she gets VND50k. I tell her make it last all night. If I'm there 1.5 - 2 hour I give her VND100K in the hand. If she sits with me all night I give her VND200K, VND 350K in total which is min tip in Singapore and there they would butterfly around with other customers. Some Singaporeans tip SGD50 or 100 if they like the girl in Singapore.

The VND15M for English teaching is ridiculous and I have a problem with that as I know some teachers.

Micoxafloppin
22-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Just do what you happy to do and pay what you happy to pay.

Ignore all the other comments. The rest are sour grapes.

Money is yours why bother to listen. Spend what you can afford.

Thanks for the kind words. I probably won't go ahead with the arrangement. My reason for posting was to instigate some discussion on the matter. As you say the choice is mine and I think a contra offer of VND15M is in my mind:D

Goalie
22-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the kind words. I probably won't go ahead with the arrangement. My reason for posting was to instigate some discussion on the matter. As you say the choice is mine and I think a contra offer of VND15M is in my mind:D

Don't be surprised she will take it.:D

Hurricane88
22-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Vietnam is 5th happiest country in the world: survey

Vietnam ranks fifth in the world and first in Asia in the 2016 Happy Planet Index drawn up by the UK-based think tank New Economics Foundation.

The country scored 40.3 points in the index that measures sustainable well-being in 140 countries to show how efficiently residents of different countries are using environmental resources to lead long, happy lives.

The index, constructed for a fourth time since 2006, was based on four elements, including well-being, life expectancy, inequality of outcomes, and ecological footprint.

Vietnam had ranked second globally in 2012

It has a population of nearly 90 million, with a life expectancy of 75.5 years and per capita GDP of US$2,000.

According to NEF, Vietnam, characterized by its mountains and tropical forests, is one of just three countries in the top ten Happy Planet Index rankings with an ecological footprint small enough to be considered environmentally sustainable.

Both Vietnam and the Gambia have similar sized economies with similar levels of GDP per capita, yet on average, people from Vietnam live more than 17 years longer.

Vietnam’s inequality of outcomes rating, which measures inequality in well-being and life expectancy scores within the country, is better than that of Costa Rica, which ranked 1st for the third year.

School enrolment is among the highest in the world at 98 percent in 2012, and the number of colleges and universities continues to grow rapidly.
However, NEF found that Vietnam’s ecological footprint has been rising steeply.

An industry-led development path similar to its richer neighbor, Malaysia, would likely see a massive increase in its per capita ecological footprint, which is bad news for sustainability in the region, according to NEF.

The index found wealthy western countries, often seen globally as representing success, do not rank highly on the Happy Planet Index.

Instead, several countries in Latin America and the Asia Pacific region lead the way by achieving relatively high and fairly distributed life expectancy and well-being with much smaller ecological footprints.

Following Costa Rica with 44.7 points was Mexico with 40.7, Columbia and Vanuatu.

Chad was ranked 140th, below Luxembourg and Togo.

datou
22-07-2016, 02:20 PM
datou post for full service FS
https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showpost.php?p=14837004&postcount=12740

the rest you look need to click on to Wendella signature
https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showpost.php?p=14705682&postcount=12492

once again no guide needed.

Happy chionging. Hope to read your forums.

update one fs mp d10
Kieu Moc at 839/21 LHP (in hem, near LHP) -- (800k

naemlo
22-07-2016, 02:39 PM

I will be happy too if I can see her on the beach. :D

hoian
22-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Usually when we quote a news article, we quote the source. Here is the source:
http://www.thanhniennews.com/health/vietnam-is-5th-happiest-country-in-the-world-survey-64477.html

I guess that explains why so many ppl are making VN their retirement homes.

dunker00
22-07-2016, 08:21 PM
hi bosses, from my knowledge, the exchange rate at tan son nhat and ben thanh is quite good but can anyone tell me which is the better of the 2?

thanks! :D

S.B.Y.1
22-07-2016, 09:40 PM
I will be happy too if I can see her on the beach. :D

If Pak goes topless in a similar pose would you be happy too.:p. :D

Agent007
22-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Hi I will be at HCM on 27 July. I am staying at D1. Free to catchup?

PleasePCC
23-07-2016, 03:46 AM
If Pak goes topless in a similar pose would you be happy too.:p. :D

I be beri beri happy and start my pccing......

striker699
23-07-2016, 08:26 AM
Hi I will be at HCM on 27 July. I am staying at D1. Free to catchup?

I'll be in HCM at the same time. Happy to catch up for a drink and chat about girls.

RichieSGPG
23-07-2016, 11:12 AM
will be in HCM from 29th to 31st July.
free to join in KTV if anyone is organising

cheers

sidtip
23-07-2016, 07:02 PM
I think I'll be in Saigon in about 6 weeks which is why I stumbled across this forum, but why is it all about food. It seems that most of the posts are about food or fighting. Before anyone launches an attack on me I have got history on another forum and am not coming here for a fight.

Last time - or two visits ago - I used WeChat to find a girl and spent the next few days with her. She even scootered me all the way to the tunnels and then to her parents' rubber farm where I stayed overnight on the floor with the spiders. It was an amazing experience thanks to WeChat. Yes, we had sex and fun, but it allowed me to experience real Vn living on that farm and eating on the floor with the family and sleeping in a hammock all afternoon in their garden and drinking real Vn coffee that took hours to brew. So use WeChat to try to find a real girl as well as an obvious hooker. I just WeChatted every single good looking girl close to me and got her. I think u r limited to about 100-200 messages to strangers on Look Around a day. But this is one of the experiences I will remember forever.

And someone earlier was talking about not being able to use translation apps to communicate. This is nonsense. I communicate with people all over the world using translation apps. They make it easy to meet and talk to girls. I am not sure why this person is criticising the apps. It seems that they want visitors to Vn to think it will be difficult to find girls.

Saigon is one of the easiest places I know to find girls and fun. The D1 hairdressing shops usually don't offer HJs but if u ask the girl to touch u 'close" she will happy keep u aroused for the hour u r lying on the table and she will be wearing a short skirt and low cut top and it will cost only a few dollars. Personally, I'm very happy to have a sexy girl massaging me for an hour or two and keeping me hard and excited. I can even finish myself if I want to. Personally, sometimes I think that is a better option than being touched by a girl I would rate a 6 or 7 with a HJ.

sidtip
23-07-2016, 07:40 PM
Wow - I just kept reading the old posts to try to make a plan for my visit. Tom Mc: what is wrong with you. You are vile to people. I can't believe your comments towards: Datou. He made the most innocent comments and you attacked. So unnecessary and childish dude.

When it comes to prices, we all pay too much sometimes. Tom says he gets cheaper prices than everyone else and maybe he does. But the girls who accept the cheaper prices are old and wrinkly and they are the ones that everyone else rejects. I am not good looking and I'm not ugly and I look harmless to girls, but I've been rejected many times when I tried to get the price down too low. If I went to the kinds of prices that Tom Mc says he pays I know that they girls would reject me. But the wrinklies would take the low amounts. I think we all know this to be the truth. So all newbies, don't be distressed or misled by Tom's prices. Look at the prices nearly every other poster is quoting and take that to be the truth for a decent girl.

But, as I said, some girls will make us pay extra and we will all tip too much because we fall for their looks or charms or tricks. Just notch the overpayments up as experience and make a post on here so we can all have a laugh and remember when we did the same. And hopefully we will all learn from each other and help each other.

sidtip
23-07-2016, 07:55 PM
I'm new but I talk a lot and just read over the last 40 or so pages till I got bored and annoyed at the bitching and lack of helpful comments.

One thing I would say - or ask - is about the licking of a girl's xxx. Licking a prostitute's xxx is possibly the most disgusting thing I can imagine, but I know that some dudes are into it and (stupidly) they think that the girl is enjoying it and that they are all sex gods;).

Who knows what they girl has got or done. At the very least u r going to be licking a little bit of her piss because that's where it comes from and why would u voluntarily do this. Licking a girl is great if u r in a relationship, but why why why would anyone do it to a hooker. Stay safe and clean people and please don't think that this DATY stuff with a hooker is normal. I think its done by people with low standards and its not something that should be done lightly.

That said, I've actually paid a girl to spend an hour licking my a.s.s. In the middle of it I turned to watch her in the mirror by the bed and she had one hand holding her nose closed as she was doing it. She saw me watching and said sorry sorry and I laughed. I had had a shower minutes before she came into the room and was clean but maybe smells were coming out every time she put her tongue inside it. This was in London and she was a student that answered an add I posted for a admin helper to come and assist me in my hotel when I was overseas on business.

Be safe people

Sexforyou
24-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Food
Bun Dau Mam Tom

102/26 Cong Quynh, Quan 1
Bun Dau Tom Mam is a popular dish in Northern Vietnam. It is basically chunks of tofu served in a hot soup on a bed of rice noodles with a dollop of shrimp paste.

“Bún” stands for rice vermicelli. “Dau” stands for tofu (the exact Viet word for tofu is dau hu, but we call it dau for short). “Mam Tom” means shrimp paste.

Sexforyou
24-07-2016, 11:39 AM
Star Trek - Beyond
(now showing in HCM's theater)

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/07/21/nW1I8.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/images/2016/07/21/bOIp.gif

The Storyline :

A surprise attack in outer space forces the Enterprise to crash-land on a mysterious world. The assault came from Krall (Idris Elba), a lizard-like dictator who derives his energy by sucking the life out of his victims. Krall needs an ancient and valuable artifact that's aboard the badly damaged starship. Left stranded in a rugged wilderness, Kirk (Chris Pine), Spock (Zachary Quinto) and the rest of the crew must now battle a deadly alien race while trying to find a way off their hostile planet.

The Trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep3A-yJ3P3Y

Now galaxy cinema and cinestar playing this movie.
For those in HCM this week,enjoy the movie.

datou
24-07-2016, 12:19 PM
I think I'll be in Saigon in about 6 weeks which is why I stumbled across this forum, but why is it all about food. It seems that most of the posts are about food or fighting. Before anyone launches an attack on me I have got history on another forum and am not coming here for a fight.

Last time - or two visits ago - I used WeChat to find a girl and spent the next few days with her. She even scootered me all the way to the tunnels and then to her parents' rubber farm where I stayed overnight on the floor with the spiders. It was an amazing experience thanks to WeChat. Yes, we had sex n fun.

And someone earlier was talking about not being able to use translation apps to communicate. This is nonsense. I communicate with people all over the world using translation apps. They make it easy to meet and talk to girls. I am not sure why this person is criticising the apps. It seems that they want visitors to Vn to think it will be difficult to find girls.

Saigon is one of the easiest places I know to find girls and fun. .

Wow - I just kept reading the old posts to try to make a plan for my visit. Tom Mc: what is wrong with you. You are vile to people. I can't believe your comments towards: Datou. He made the most innocent comments and you attacked. So unnecessary and childish dude.

When it comes to prices, we all pay too much sometimes. Tom says he gets cheaper prices than everyone else and maybe he does. But the girls who accept the cheaper prices are old and wrinkly and they are the ones that everyone else rejects. I am not good looking and I'm not ugly and I look harmless to girls, but I've been rejected many times when I tried to get the price down too low. If I went to the kinds of prices that Tom Mc says he pays I know that they girls would reject me. But the wrinklies would take the low amounts. I think we all know this to be the truth. So all newbies, don't be distressed or misled by Tom's prices. Look at the prices nearly every other poster is quoting and take that to be the truth for a decent girl.

But, as I said, some girls will make us pay extra and we will all tip too much because we fall for their looks or charms or tricks. Just notch the overpayments up as experience and make a post on here so we can all have a laugh and remember when we did the same. And hopefully we will all learn from each other and help each other.

Very lucky Wechat encounter.
Good write up on the facts of what is going on in the forum.

datou
24-07-2016, 01:12 PM
:DI'm new but I talk a lot and just read over the last 40 or so pages till I got bored and annoyed at the bitching and lack of helpful comments.

One thing I would say - or ask - is about the licking of a girl's xxx. Licking a prostitute's xxx is possibly the most disgusting thing I can imagine, but I know that some dudes are into it and (stupidly) they think that the girl is enjoying it and that they are all sex gods;).

Who knows what they girl has got or done. At the very least u r going to be licking a little bit of her piss because that's where it comes from and why would u voluntarily do this. Licking a girl is great if u r in a relationship, but why why why would anyone do it to a hooker. Stay safe and clean people and please don't think that this DATY stuff with a hooker is normal. I think its done by people with low standards and its not something that should be done lightly.

That said, I've actually paid a girl to spend an hour licking my a.s.s. In the middle of it I turned to watch her in the mirror by the bed and she had one hand holding her nose closed as she was doing it. She saw me watching and said sorry sorry and I laughed. I had had a shower minutes before she came into the room and was clean but maybe smells were coming out every time she put her tongue inside it. This was in London and she was a student that answered an add I posted for a admin helper to come and assist me in my hotel when I was overseas on business.

Be safe people

Just my humble opinion is that it's much depends on the comfort of doing it, as we are old enough to know the risks.n cleanliness like soap wash before doing.
I know of one samster who need to wear a condom when fingering the pussy.
And i think pros also will enjoy daty when she's aroused n hv liking for the customer.

sidtip
24-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Sexforyou why did you just make two silly posts about food and movies? I just scrolled back to look at your old posts. More than half are about food. Is there a reason you are trying to spoil things for everyone else who reads this site? If it's true that you are really here to promote a private business can you just explain to us what the business is and if it's a good one some of us might use your services.

TomMc you are also the same. It seems that the two of you have nothing nice to say to anyone. And neither of you have offered much that has been useful or interesting to the conversation.

So - from a newbie to this site - can sexforyou and TomMc - please try to contribute so that the rest of us can get on with the real business of having fun with girls.

Datou, soap and water on the outside is not really enough to clean up a hooker's xxx. Licking a hooker's xxx is a bit too grubby for me and I would definitely never do it with on of Tom Mc's old wrinkly hookers who must have had thousands of dicks inside them. I think licking one of his hookers would make me vomit. But each to their own, and if you want to do it to a girl who you think is fresh and clean then go for it. It's definitely a fun thing to do to a girl who is nice.

I was thinking again about those D1 hairdressing salons with the sexy girls. The last few times I used them. I also got an ear clean and that was one of the most sensual things I have experienced. They use their little tools to poke around inside your ear and it feels amazing. even if they don't clean you ear it still feels great and is something everyone should try seeing as it only costs a few $$$. Just make sure that their tools are clean in case the previous client was mouldy xxx-licker Tom Mc :)

sidtip
24-07-2016, 02:33 PM
i can go to a top tier vn ktv have a 20yr old 8/10 gal who i cam massage her gstring wearing ass and her pert B cup breasts all night and only need tip 500k... great job cheonging btw

Kitten can you do a report on what happens and how much the Vn KTV is and where it is. I want to know if I can get a private room inside the KTV and get two or more girls naked dancing to Gangnam Style and keeping me hard for a few hours. Where and how can I do this and what's the cost.

sidtip
24-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Finally I've finished reading the last 50 pages of this forum and it seems that some people are trying to make it sound like it is difficult to get a good deal or have fun in Saigon.

In my opinion Saigon is one of the easiest places to find fun girls in the world. The massage shops are all over the place and easy to find. The prices are cheap, even when you pay 30% above the going rate that a local like Tom Mc pays for the old wrinkly ones. The girls are hot and nice and fun. They will do virtually anything you want if you are nice and have a few dollars.

FS is there too. There is so much choice. One of the easiest ways to get a girl is to use WeChat. Most of the photos are fake but the solution is easy. You write a message and send it to all of the hookers who are advertising quoting your price and conditions. If they accept they will reply. If they reply you can either ask them to do a video call to prove their identity (looks) or you can ask for a photo in which they hold up two fingers. This is how u confirm their looks are good enough.

You can also organise to meet them in the foyer or your hotel, or the one next door and just walk away if u r not happy with them.

The beauty of this is that u can also send ur offer to real girls and u might be surprised with the result. I do this sometime using Tango which means u can try to set things up before u arrive in a city.

Don't ever doubt that Saigon is a great place to play. I'm currently planning a trip and I'm actually looking forward to the Saigon part of it more than the Bangkok part because the prices are so low and the girls are so good

hoian
24-07-2016, 04:26 PM
For commercial sex, yes, very easy to find. U walk the streets, they will ride their motorbikes and approach u. But have to be very careful or end up being scammed.

MC caters to the lowest end of the market, peddling dark skinned Cambodians & underaged gals to poor pedophiles like lausung & bote who cannot afford anything better. Thats why his prices are cheap... u get what u pay for.

In my opinion Saigon is one of the easiest places to find fun girls in the world. The massage shops are all over the place and easy to find. The prices are cheap, even when you pay 30% above the going rate that a local like Tom Mc pays for the old wrinkly ones. The girls are hot and nice and fun. They will do virtually anything you want if you are nice and have a few dollars.

sidtip
24-07-2016, 04:57 PM
For commercial sex, yes, very easy to find. U walk the streets, they will ride their motorbikes and approach u. But have to be very careful or end up being scammed.

MC caters to the lowest end of the market, peddling dark skinned Cambodians & underaged gals to poor pedophiles like lausung & bote who cannot afford anything better. Thats why his prices are cheap... u get what u pay for.

Ahhh, thanks Hoian. That explains it. Dark skinned girls and the ugly old girls are always cheaper. But they are also more likely to have diseases because they will go extra things to get money. The paler girls are less likely to do things cheaply or do things they don't want to do because they are in demand. This makes it even more imperitive that people like TomMAffolter (ive been calling him tom Mc) don't put their tongues inside one.

TomMAffolter I see that you also go by the name Mutant Chicken. Why are you being sneaky and stuff. I'm laughing my head of at you. You must be very insecure to have to do and say all the things u do. Grow up dude.

I've actually never been approached by anyone on a bike before but I've paid extra many times, but then again I often get extra from the girls because I play with them in the room and get them to do crazy things. Check ISG for some details. And a previous post got me thinking about whether anyone ever stole money from me when I locked my clothes in a locker in a massage place. I never know how much I have because I'm too stupid and lazy to pay attention to the currencies.

People please don't think that I'm trying to preach what is right and wrong but it is pretty important to stay safe when it comes to the girls. Fluids don't need to be exchanged without protection. There are some really dirty dudes out there. Take TomMAffolter, for example. He goes around with the cheapest and dirtiest girls in the country and he licks them all. And then if you are after him you wont have any idea what the girl has. The girl is probably cleaner than him. She probably only has a few punters who want to lick her mouldy snatch but he licks every mouldy snatch he can get his tongue into for $10 - and then u catch what he gives the girl. Its not just Tom, it's everyone who has cheap and dirty habits.

I've just remembered my last night in Saigon from last year. I couldn't get it up for some reason - only the second time in my life - I think it was because i'd done it an hour or so before with someone else or maybe I stumbled across one of TomMAffolter's girls.

This city is one of the best for fun in the world.

Be safe people

sidtip
24-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Just before one of you children starts calling me a clone (i'd never even heard that word used for a duplicate account before today) u will see that I have been active on ISG for maybe 4 or more years. I came here looking for information and I found good information fromone or two long timers and good information from lots of people who visited the city just for a few days and I found a couple of idiots spoiling it for everyone else. Tom and Sexforyou - why don't u provide useful information instead of being vile and pretending u see hot girls. post a couple of hidden photos that u have taken recently. better yet, take one this week and show us how hot your girls are. its easy to get a sneaky one by pretending u r talking on the phone while taking a pic. and u can also google how to take a pic silently with an iPhone so the click doesn't alert anyone. I'd like to see some substance behind the two of u if u r going to be taken seriously.

Until then Tom and Sexforyou the rest of us will continue to laugh at all of your claims. Its as if u don't have friends and u come here to waste other peoples time. I read through 50 pages of old reports and most of it was wasted on u two and your posts.

I actually pressed the report button on u sex because what kind of idiot posts food and movie reviews over and over. the only reason u r doing that is because u have an agenda. maybe u want to ruin this site. maybe u are against prostitution or maybe u have a business that u want to promote. I don't know and I don't care, but can u please leave the serious punters to their business and find some friends to keep you company. no one here is your friend. no one here needs you recipes and no one here wants to go to the movies with u to see Ghostbusters dude.

sidtip
24-07-2016, 09:09 PM
haha I just read one of the other Vietnamese threads. there are people who are too scared of you ferals to post here. they are too scared of being attacked for asking stupid questions

Hokilai
24-07-2016, 11:35 PM
last weekend I got some time for exploring, here are the short boring summary

on the friday night I went to Xu bar for drinking around 10:30. While sipping on the Mojito that I ordered, I did some observation around looking for hot chicks but I that night was kinda quite for weekend.

11:30 I moved to apocalypse which was 5 minutes walking distance from xu, entrance fee was 150k VND. I did approach 2-3 ladies there but as everybody knows, that is place for ang moh, hence we also kena ang moh price. market price was 200USD, ST, and some said willing to go for LT for additional 100USD. I did not take any of girl, my intention was just fishing and learning about the market price. I left after 1 hour

On Saturday, I went to Nature spa, tao dien. Since I was just living in the neighborhood so it was quite convenient. When I stepped in. in saw this cute chubby friendly girl, I was asking her direct to the point; I want boom boom, how much ? she said 1.3M and I was ok. I was getting full body massage first, and after that we go down for the "real business"

It was quite a good experience the girl was friendly. but most of the girl there refused to "boom boom" so the option is not much

Next will try Haiyen

Micoxafloppin
25-07-2016, 01:41 PM
There is so much choice. One of the easiest ways to get a girl is to use WeChat. Most of the photos are fake but the solution is easy. You write a message and send it to all of the hookers who are advertising quoting your price and conditions. If they accept they will reply. If they reply you can either ask them to do a video call to prove their identity (looks) or you can ask for a photo in which they hold up two fingers. This is how u confirm their looks are good enough.

This reminded me of a few months ago when I asked a wechat girl to send me a picture of her touching her nose. She did but the girl touching her nose was completely different to the girl's wechat pics. Didn't bother with that one haha.

Micoxafloppin
25-07-2016, 02:00 PM
People please don't think that I'm trying to preach what is right and wrong but it is pretty important to stay safe when it comes to the girls. Fluids don't need to be exchanged without protection. There are some really dirty dudes out there. Take TomMAffolter, for example. He goes around with the cheapest and dirtiest girls in the country and he licks them all. And then if you are after him you wont have any idea what the girl has. The girl is probably cleaner than him. She probably only has a few punters who want to lick her mouldy snatch but he licks every mouldy snatch he can get his tongue into for $10 - and then u catch what he gives the girl. Its not just Tom, it's everyone who has cheap and dirty habits.

Agree with you bro about licking FL's pussy's. I heard you can get genital warts in the mouth and probably herpes. A mate of mine who had not bonked any girls since his wife was flying over for holiday imminently got drunk and ended up in some dirty philippine bar and getting a BBBJ. He got Gonorrhea and had 1 week to clear it up before his wife arrived which he justmanaged.

I hate one with a condom so I tend to go for pricier girls.

Micoxafloppin
25-07-2016, 02:15 PM
I've just remembered my last night in Saigon from last year. I couldn't get it up for some reason - only the second time in my life - I think it was because i'd done it an hour or so before with someone else or maybe I stumbled across one of TomMAffolter's girls.

One word bro 'Adagrin' the Vietnamese version of Viagra. Available in all pharmacys. Always good to carry insurance haha

hoian
25-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Sep 2nd is Vietnam's Independence Day or Ngay Quoc Khanh. Long weekend break for the nation so best to avoid that weekend travel in VN. :p

sidtip
25-07-2016, 04:36 PM
I'm not here for these silly reputation points but it seems that I have a lot of enemies already 🙈

Sexforyou
26-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Food
Bun Dau Mam Tom

1 Nguyen van Trang, Quan 1
6 Hong Ha, P.2, Tan Binh
Another place which sell decent Bun Dau Tom Mam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEqb0rZPN-Y

Hurricane88
26-07-2016, 02:04 PM
2 arrested for running online sex rings in Vietnam

By Dam Huy, Thanh Nien News

HO CHI MINH CITY - Tuesday, July 26, 2016 10:10

Ho Chi Minh City police have arrested two men accused of running two separate sex rings since 2015.

Police said Duong Van Thanh, 38, launched two websites in early 2015 to advertise illegal sex services.

He hired some people to post photos of the sex workers online, receive calls to the hotline, and collect money for him. The man lives in the southern province of Tien Giang, where he also owns a restaurant.

Police had been watching the ring since early this year. They caught six sex workers with their clients in two hotels in Ho Chi Minh City on July 21. Thanh was arrested in his hometown on the same day.

Thanh confessed he charged each client VND1.5 million (US$67), from which he earned VND500,000.

In the second case, Trinh Van Chuong, 29, used to work for a massage parlor in HCMC’s District 10 and knew many employees who also did sex work.

In July 2015, he created various accounts on Zalo and Wechat mobile chat services and posted sex workers’ photos. He charged each client VND1.6 million and took VND500,000 from the amount.

Police are looking for a procurer in District 4 who allegedly worked with Chuong.

datou
26-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Actually sexforyou. That thread is rubbish and I think its more suited for your food reviews. I actually thought I kindly asked u not to post any more food reviews. maybe u cant read. Sexforyou everyone in this room is laughing at your pathetic attempts to spoil this room for everyone else. look at my little reputation points, they are rising because people are voting against u. Let the rest of us have fun and go and talk to your mum about your cooking dude.

I tried to work out the points thing but it seems that I cant take any off u so I sent u a message instead. it said "idiot' in case u didn't know who sent it

Enjoy reading your posts, it's informative n w substance related to mongering.
Do keep on posting.

sidtip
26-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Enjoy reading your posts, it's informative n w substance related to mongering.
Do keep on posting.

Point taken. As I said, I'm here for info because I'm coming back. I can't contribute till I'm there. but this refers to Kaka which I'm sure u all know. its old and from ISG. I posted it a couple of trips back and the girl is not there anymore.

there is a place around the corner where u can get the pussy massage - on top of the hairdresser...

old post ---

I was walking down the street when I noticed some legs in a tiny pink dress. I was stunned and started following them. I could not believe this body was real. I was tempted for the first time in my life to stop a girl in the street and offer her whatever she wanted to go with me. I followed her not even 50 m when she walked into a café and vanished before I could blink. I looked up at the signs on the shop and on the first floor there was a massage shop. I went in and asked if anyone did massages. This was an ordinary café with families eating.

The shop assistant walked upstairs and came back with my girl who said it was her job to get customers off the street and bring them in for the other girls. That's why she was so hot.

I told her that I only wanted a massage from her and as the shop had not yet opened she agreed. OMG. No. 1 she kept on her skirt and tight top but let my hands wander. Then I asked her to take off her panties and sit on me. Then began the best 3-hour session I have had in my life. She spent the next 3 hours rubbing my entire body with her naked arse, pussy and tits. We used the entire bottle of oil and were slipping and sliding all over each other. There was chest and ear and neck kissing. Fingering. You name it. Everything except sex which neither of us wanted. I can't remember the tip. I think it was $60. I was just ready to throw money at this girl. I went back 2 days later and saw the same girl. The session was the same but more relaxed. We could lie together and touch. But once again I received a massage of a lifetime with her using only her pussy and ass. She was pushing her pussy into my face to make me lick her but that's not my job and she was moaning as she rubbed her pussy up and down me. I got her contact details and am still in touch today.

sidtip
26-07-2016, 08:43 PM
[SIZE="5"][B]He hired some people to post photos of the sex workers online, receive calls to the hotline, and collect money for him. The man lives in the southern province of Tien Giang, where he also owns a restaurant.

Thanh confessed he charged each client VND1.5 million (US$67), from which he earned VND500,000.

This is actually a great idea. I could to all the advertising from my country and one of u could find the girls locally. Its all safe because no one can get me or the money. And I could sample all the girls for free

datou
26-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Point taken. As I said, I'm here for info because I'm coming back. I can't contribute till I'm there. but this refers to Kaka which I'm sure u all know. its old and from ISG. I posted it a couple of trips back and the girl is not there anymore.

there is a place around the corner where u can get the pussy massage - on top of the hairdresser...

old post ---

I was walking down the street when I noticed some legs in a tiny pink dress. I was stunned and started following them. I could not believe this body was real. I was tempted for the first time in my life to stop a girl in the street and offer her whatever she wanted to go with me. I followed her not even 50 m when she walked into a café and vanished before I could blink. I looked up at the signs on the shop and on the first floor there was a massage shop. I went in and asked if anyone did massages. This was an ordinary café with families eating.

The shop assistant walked upstairs and came back with my girl who said it was her job to get customers off the street and bring them in for the other girls. That's why she was so hot.

I told her that I only wanted a massage from her and as the shop had not yet opened she agreed. OMG. No. 1 she kept on her skirt and tight top but let my hands wander. Then I asked her to take off her panties and sit on me. Then began the best 3-hour session I have had in my life. She spent the next 3 hours rubbing my entire body with her naked arse, pussy and tits. We used the entire bottle of oil and were slipping and sliding all over each other. There was chest and ear and neck kissing. Fingering. You name it. Everything except sex which neither of us wanted. I can't remember the tip. I think it was $60. I was just ready to throw money at this girl. I went back 2 days later and saw the same girl. The session was the same but more relaxed. We could lie together and touch. But once again I received a massage of a lifetime with her using only her pussy and ass. She was pushing her pussy into my face to make me lick her but that's not my job and she was moaning as she rubbed her pussy up and down me. I got her contact details and am still in touch today.

3hrs is very long n tiring. i presumed there is couple of ebreak in between. wonder why u did not hv sex as the atmosphere would be very arousing to resist.
Very lucky for u...hot gal good erotic massage.

Hope i can contribute some after my 2nd trip next month.
1st trip had some bbbj at hair saloons or hot tocs at npk.
80% above average services.

sidtip
26-07-2016, 09:48 PM
3hrs is very long n tiring. i presumed there is couple of ebreak in between. wonder why u did not hv sex as the atmosphere would be very arousing to resist.
Very lucky for u...hot gal good erotic massage.

80% above average services.

3 hours goes very fast when u r in that room and its all hot and oily. Guys are always talking in forums about how they make their hooker cum but its mostly rubbish. most girls don't cum from fking. but when a girl rubs her xxx over u and controls where it rubs, and how fast and how hard she has a much better chance of getting really excited. that's why its always a good idea to try to get a girl to rub her xx on u. once she starts it will feel good and she will hopefully keep going. if she is a massage girl instead of a hooker then she probably wont have had much sx and she will be really aroused and shocked by how good it feels. and when that happens she will start to relax and actually lie with u or on top of u and cuddle u and do stuff that she would not normally allow. from memory we lay side by side or with her on top for a while after I came because I needed a rest.

as another example in my country a few weeks ago, I got the girl naked and she did a hj but then at the end I asked for another shot and she tried but I knew I would not make it so I started to use my hand and I told her to sit on my chest up close so I could look at her xx and see her breasts above me and then she started rubbing and humping my chest with her xx in rhythm with my hand. it was so hot to have an xx fking my chest and I came so easily. I went back and had another session a week later and requested she do the same again. she did it but the first time is always the best.

stay safe

striker699
27-07-2016, 08:00 AM
Hey guys, in HCM at the moment for the next 3 nights. I'm organising to meet up with a couple other bros from here. Let me know if you're interested in some drinks, clubs, ktvs, massages etc.

sidtip
27-07-2016, 08:19 AM
Hey guys, in HCM at the moment for the next 3 nights. I'm organising to meet up with a couple other bros from here. Let me know if you're interested in some drinks, clubs, ktvs, massages etc.

Hey Striker. If all the trolls in here are correct, then there is really only two people chatting in this room and they each have 4or 5 accounts. So u might be organising to meet with 10 people from the forum but only 2 really exisit

Hurricane88
27-07-2016, 09:32 AM
This is actually a great idea. I could to all the advertising from my country and one of u could find the girls locally. Its all safe because no one can get me or the money. And I could sample all the girls for free

I am NEVER NEVER interested making such bad karma money...so dun get me involved...:)

sidtip
27-07-2016, 09:38 AM
I am NEVER NEVER interested making such bad karma money...so dun get me involved...:)

Karma is a funny thing.. because in this case I would have assumed it wld be good karma to get involved. We would be providing work and a safe environment for the girls. And the girls would have money for their family. and we would use the profits to buy things from shops which helps business owners. there are many good things. the only bad thing is the tax.. but we could be honest and pay it then its 100% good karma

striker699
27-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the warning sidtip. I'm going to meet a couple of people today. At least I think they are people and not trolls haha.

I've read a lot of your posts on ISG, always informative and entertaining. If we are ever in town together would love to have a drink with you and swap some stories.

Hurricane88
27-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Karma is a funny thing.. because in this case I would have assumed it wld be good karma to get involved. We would be providing work and a safe environment for the girls. And the girls would have money for their family. and we would use the profits to buy things from shops which helps business owners. there are many good things. the only bad thing is the tax.. but we could be honest and pay it then its 100% good karma

Living off girls earnings in my country is a criminal offence...and the state prosecutor will prosecute to ensure you go to jail...:)

Living off girls money is always bad karma...:)

Anyway not going to argue with you...so long you enjoy yourself and do whatever you want...nobody can control you...:)

Sexforyou
27-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Food
ROU Vegetarian Restaurant

37B Co Bac, Quan 1
Hear from a local friend that many Vietnam people eat vegetarian on the first and middle of the month.
If your girl happen to eat vegetarian, there is a decent restaurant near backpacker street.

The menu in this restaurant is extensive from hotpot, fried noodle and rice to dim sum.
Not a fans of vegetarian food but some of the dish are delicious.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ug2iw0.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/140kepw.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/5l9pqf.jpg

datou
27-07-2016, 11:26 AM

Reminds me of a friend who frequent fls in poor areas of indonesia.
He always say he is helping them by giving money so that they could hv food n necessities for the family so he is doing a good deed.
I told him it will really be a good deed if he gives money w/o sex in return.:D

Sexforyou
27-07-2016, 11:27 AM
JASON BOURNE IN VIETNAM
(Will be here Soon)

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qxnub8.jpg

The Storyline :

Several years after his disappearance at the conclusion of The Bourne Ultimatum, Jason Bourne unexpectedly resurfaces at a time when the world is faced with unprecedented instability. At the same time, a new program, Ironhand, has been created to hunt him down while he is still trying to find all the answers to his past and family.

The Trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4gJsKZvqE4

In galaxy cinema and cinestar on 29 July 2016.
For those in HCM this week, enjoy the movie.

naemlo
27-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Karma is a funny thing.. because in this case I would have assumed it wld be good karma to get involved. We would be providing work and a safe environment for the girls.

U will have to be a good charity organisation... providing them a better work, education and working environment without exchanging for sex. We men always give ourselves excuses to make us look better and great. We are exploiting their weakness for our own gain. In this case, because they are poor and we pay them to sexify our lust. Since when having casual paid sex a good karma? Face the reality and dun find excuses.

datou
27-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Actually I think my post are quite interesting because I always try to tell a fun story. If you don't find them interesting then stick to your cooking and maybe start up a cooking thread too. I don't live in Asia and don't have any new stories yet because my trip is 6 weeks away but I can promise u ill have plenty. If you check my ISG posts u will see.

As for respecting culture I'm all for that too. In fact if u look at my old ISG posts u will see I always gave the girls too much $ and was regularly attacked by punters for doing that. But its always my aim to try to make the girl happy because she is doing a disgusting job. I think I made an ISG post about the time I was pursued by a much older rich woman. she gave me money and holidays and wanted to be a couple but she actually made me feel sick when I had to touch her. When she sucked me it was ok but when she tried to kiss mei wanted to vomit and the only other time in my life I have failed to get hard was with her. she wanted seex and I refused for weeks and finally I agreed when she said she would bring another girl into the bed with us. it was my first threesome to I agreed. and the crazy thing is with 2 girls in the bed I could not get hard - well I got hard with her friend but then when the old woman touched me I went soft. the young girl would suck me to get me hard and then they would put me inside the old woman and I would go soft. it was embarrassing. I had to kiss the old woman in that bed but I didn't swallow one bit of saliva after kissing her. I stored it up and kept my mouth open to keep it dry and then after wen to the shower and spat and spat till I got every bit of her out of my mouth.

so feel sorry for all sx providers. they do a horrible job. I am revolted when I read punters want to DFK a girl. I wish the girls would vomit in their mouths. I also feel bad that dudes want to put their tongues inside the girls. that revolting for the dude coz the girls may be dirty but its also a bit horrible for the girl having some bad breath freak trying to poke his tongue in that hole.

But I also know that these girls are providing sx and I know that if I somehow worked with them then the conditions for them would be a lot better than if they worked for some kind of sexist pig old Vn dude. Because I actually care about people and try to look after them

nice read again. maybe u r new n don't know there is a IGNORE function on lower left of every post.
just click on the button n u will not see all of the person’s post. i use it effectively to clean off the unrelated posts.

naemlo
27-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Here we go again, same old shit again...

S.B.Y.1
27-07-2016, 09:41 PM

SAF taught you well all these years. :D

S.B.Y.1
27-07-2016, 11:29 PM

What do u mean :D

Don't mind him he's just reminiscing his younger days as a "lobo" in some army camps :p. :D

Pak would have use SSDD - Same Shit Different Day.

PleasePCC
28-07-2016, 12:10 AM
Pak would have use SSDD - Same Shit Different Day.

If Wonder Woman joins this thread, then everything is good.....but then i may turn into Doomsday and use my Fire Tongue to lick her clit until she got no more super power.....then you all gang bang her n i juz pcc lah.

canrec
28-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Any bros in Saigon from 29-31 would like to hit some Ktv together or don't mind me and another bro joining in for some fun together do pm me thanks 😊

Freestyler69
28-07-2016, 01:53 AM
so many pages of info and flames, i hope bros keep it clean , bring back good ol days

simb1
28-07-2016, 03:26 AM
FR
Went to vien dong massage.
Took VIP package 680k. While being led to the room, pass the attendant 50k and told him to get me a sexy, playful one. He assure me and told me will change if I don't like it.
Really served by a playful pretty masseuse. Number 33. Pretty package of low cut cleavage and curvy body. Didnt even ask then started hdly on me at first.
Autoroam 5g. Told her to go slow on the HJ. Very cheeky, She grab my hand to squeeze her breast. Pulled down her blouse and let me suck her nips, fingering till she's wet. Very accommodating.
Service was tops.
Tipped 750k.

vietsampler
28-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Will be in Sai Gon (HCM) from Aug 3 - Aug 6. I know my way around town. If any bros need some guiding or want to have fun together, let me know. I'm not a guide, so no fee / tip / drink whatsoever. You pay for your fun, and I pay for mine.

Sexforyou
28-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Nice. Vien dong my favourite Massage Parlour.
Some of the girls are really hot.

FR
Went to vien dong massage.
Took VIP package 680k. While being led to the room, pass the attendant 50k and told him to get me a sexy, playful one. He assure me and told me will change if I don't like it.

Sexforyou
28-07-2016, 10:39 AM
I received some pm asking for cinema location. I presume these bros are staying in District 1. See below for a list of cinema.

1) BHD Star Bitexco financial tower, Nguyen Hue, Q1
Ticketing at 2nd top floor beside food court. Cinema at the highest floor.

2) Cinestar Quoc Thanh, 271 Nguyen Trai, P. Nguyen Cu Trinh, Q1
This is a new cinema. Environment comfort and clean.

3) Galaxy Nguyen du, 116 Nguyen du, Q1
Old cinema.

4) Galaxy Nguyen Trai, 230 Nguyen Trai, P. Nguyen Cu Trinh, Q1
This cinema opp. Cinestar Quoc Thanh. 2 months ago when i
went there it was closed. You may like to check again.

5) Galaxy Tan Binh, 246 Nguyen Hong Dao, Q.Tan Binh
Small cinema. Good for those who stay in Tan Binh

Hurricane88
28-07-2016, 10:47 AM
so many pages of info and flames, i hope bros keep it clean , bring back good ol days

done...pls let me know if there is more..:)

sidtip
28-07-2016, 11:40 AM
wow. I didn't believe it before.

Hurricane just deleted all the threads exposing Tom for being a conman who tricks people out of their money.

This site is obviously corrupt and Hurricane is one of the people who support the cheating and conning of people.

Disgusting.

naemlo
28-07-2016, 11:54 AM
This site is obviously corrupt and Hurricane is one of the people who support the cheating and conning of people.

Yes very corrupted. It will be good if u move back to your always mention forum. The moderators there are all fair and justice. 1 less member here does not shut down the whole forum.

Hurricane88
28-07-2016, 12:17 PM

Hurricane just deleted all the threads exposing Tom for being a conman who tricks people out of their money.

Disgusting.

I didn't delete all your posts...just merely moved to this thread...:)

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=598878&page=38

nobody likes to read WAR zone quarrelsome posts...when there is complain mod had to do something...:)

all sharing posts include sex, food, entertainment news, etc are welcome....:)

Hurricane88
28-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Yes very corrupted. It will be good if u move back to your always mention forum. The moderators there are all fair and justice. 1 less member here does not shut down the whole forum.

give him a chance since he is new here...:)

hoian
28-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Would be interesting to see you bring back the good old days...whatever that is.... :rolleyes:

U forgot to mention: xem phim, xem tv, music, thoi thiet, doi tien (exchange rates), stock exchange, lam kinh doanh, nha cho thue... van van... :p
...all sharing posts include sex, food, entertainment news, etc are welcome....:)

sidtip
28-07-2016, 03:19 PM
give him a chance since he is new here...:)

Hurricane I mess a round a bit and play with what's in Tom's head but I have got to say r a seriously good operator. you actually managed the situation amazingly well.. (now i'll stop with the mature comments and go back to fooling around like before - but keep up the good work)

hopefully Tom will be back soon. he needs another lecture

Paulaner
28-07-2016, 10:59 PM

Disgusting.
Surprise ����

Freestyler69
29-07-2016, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=hoian;14897309]Would be interesting to see you bring back the good old days...whatever that is.... :rolleyes:

i dont mean to say i will and bring back good ol days and i do not intend to invite flames. I just mean to say i hope the spirit of sharing like back in the ol days are preserved, well thats too far back for you to know i guess. Unfortunaley i've been away fron vietnam too long, my days are 12-14 yrs back, . No wechat no websites.. And people who speak chinese also not many. The exchange rates at that time was 1sgd = about 13k. The hydrofoil is the best n prefered way to VT and highway non existence and journey by normal road via highway no. 1 takes 4 hours.

Salute and cheers to bros whom shared so many infos here including you Hoian.
Good job H88!

Hurricane88
29-07-2016, 12:32 PM
Unfortunaley i've been away fron vietnam too long, my days are 12-14 yrs back, those days the FL in clubs ask a cut throat 1mil .. And ST moto gals asking around 300k. No wechat no websites.. And gals speaking chinese also not many. The exchange rates at that time was 1sgd = about 13k. The hydrofoil is the best n prefered way to VT and highway non existence and journey by normal road via highway no. 1 takes 4 hours.

Salute and cheers to bros whom shared so many infos here including you Hoian.
Good job H88!

you most welcome...:)

That was long time ago around year 2002 to 2004...HCM or Vietnam really a different place compared to current...:)

We have to accept changes will happened in every cities...bkk so different from 1990s to 2005...Manila also changed alot...jkt too changed to so many new establishment...:)

HCM entertainment fortunately or unfortunately didn't really change so much...inflation kicked in...VND had dropped and exchange rate those days were S$1 = 9000+ VND compared today 16000+... :)

hoian
29-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Thanks for clarifying. Do allow me to tell u what has changed.

Bali: 20 yrs ago I could join the local villagers to bathe completely naked in a communal bathing ritual. No one bats an eyelid. It's just the normal thing to do.

Bangkok: 15 yrs ago the locals look at Asians from around the Asean region with a genuine smile. They were really interested to know u. Nowadays, if u are not a farang, they won't waste time with u.

Vietnam: 15 yrs ago and now, nothing much has changed. Folks are mostly still nice & friendly. However, with the influx of rude foreigners and scammers, some of the locals are growing wary and more guarded. Main diff between now and before, is there is internet everywhere and everyone's on FB, Zalo, etc.

PS: I am glad that pesky troll Bote has been banned. But I am sure he will be back again to flame me...

i dont mean to say i will and bring back good ol days...I just mean to say i hope the spirit of sharing like back in the ol days are preserved, well thats too far back for you to know i guess.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-07-2016, 10:30 PM
I'm coming to a conclusion that both Tom and Sid are the same fellow..yes..same person who are talking to themselves here...not confirm ...but getting nearer :D

hoian
29-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Actually in this whole thread there are only 3 persons talking. Everyone else is a clone. :D

I'm coming to a conclusion that both Tom and Sid are the same fellow..yes..same person who are talking to themselves here...not confirm ...but getting nearer :D

Sexforyou
29-07-2016, 11:08 PM
Haiz....Hopefully Moderator can remove all these argument.
Some food to cleanse the battle.

Food
Bun Cha

135 Vo van Tan, Q3
For those who want to try Bun Cha, a Northern food.
This place sell decent Bun Cha.

Foody
29-07-2016, 11:23 PM
You hope someone will contact you for food tour?
Haiz....Hopefully Moderator can remove all these argument.
Some food to cleanse the battle.

Food
Bun Cha

135 Vo van Tan, Q3
For those who want to try Bun Cha, a Northern food.
This place sell decent Bun Cha.

Foody
29-07-2016, 11:27 PM
Bún Chả Hà Nội 26
8A/9C2 Thái Văn Lung, Quận 1, TP. HCM

Show the address to any taxi or uber driver can bring you straight.

Foody
29-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Hải Tứ Quư
235 Nguyễn Trăi, P. Nguyễn Cư Trinh, Quận 1, TP. HCM

Sexforyou
29-07-2016, 11:42 PM
Seem like I can retire from posting food.
I only post food which I try before :p

Bún Chả Hà Nội 26

hidefan
30-07-2016, 12:04 AM
Just back from my first chiong trip to hcm. i now work in a neighboring country so it's a 6 hour bus ride across, and i shall share my experience.

for first timers, following various instructions and posts you can find online about dainam and viendong will never go wrong, i emphasize the backrub is optional, follow the guy and you'll have to tip him. tip girls from 240k up

at dainam,for good massage , girl number 20, solid chinese style massage but she's at most a 6/10 in the looks department, big boobs for bros who like them large. for ultra chio one, girl number 18, massage is not that good but damn was she a looker.

at viendong, girl number 53 is a beast. petite and cute but wild as fuck, got raped in my room and even got a bj ( friend in the next room thought something happened to me )

so for the clubbing scene, i went to 030 and 212.
both similar price range, expect a bill of 3.2m ( 1 for 1 promotion )
almost won the 5 million dong lucky draw at 212.
go early, the working girls there wont butterfly, tip of 300-500k
total bill would be 4 million including all tips, i asked the girl she wanted 1.5m to go back with me but i was tired and their music was way too loud.

npk hot tocs, cheap at 400k all in but i would not recommend, easy to get action in vietnam elsewhere.

so im pretty much a ktv guy, and the best ktv hands down is J___ . opened less than a year, 120 stunning girls to choose from. like all other ktvs in hcm, go early a 630, they all close around 12-1. as of now the best ktv is J___, bmw and stocking, but i highly recommend this if you bros like ktv, paiseh not convenient to share name as the manager told me to keep this a low profile, but id be willing to share if any of you bros pm me. anway, buy 2 bottle get 1 free @ 6m including fruits water and mixer. single bottle would be around 3m tip for mama 200k, girls 400k up. i got alot of action in the room and it's my saigon highlight, but do note, no chinese style games, all korean style.

lastly, vietnam is not all about sex. just walking the streets you can feel theres something special about saigon, from their food, their architecture... my favourite SEA country for sure. hope that there are places in saigon which can fight with thailands's suki district though hahaha.

yea so i hope this is useful for all first time bros!

Sexforyou
30-07-2016, 12:10 AM
Nice FR. The reason I never like to visit hot toc, 5min session and I am done. Kinda waste time.

I share same view as you. Vietnam is not all about sex.
Unfortunately many guys in this forum visit Vietnam for sex reason, they fail to see deeper.

npk hot tocs, cheap at 400k all in but i would not recommend, easy to get action in vietnam elsewhere.

lastly, vietnam is not all about sex. just walking the streets you can feel theres something special about saigon, from their food, their architecture... my favourite SEA country for sure. hope that there are places in saigon which can fight with thailands's suki district though

hidefan
30-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Nice FR. The reason I never like to visit hot toc, 5min session and I am done. Kinda waste time.

I share same view as you. Vietnam is not all about sex.
Unfortunately many guys in this forum visit Vietnam for sex reason, they fail to see deeper.

i cannot agree with you more. just walking down the streets you can see the lack of respect to saigon, please respect the country's culture and women, i have to say i'm disappointed with some singaporeans when i see how they behave approaching girls.

alas, chiong happy bros!

mrclen
30-07-2016, 04:37 AM
Just back from my first chiong trip to hcm. i now work in a neighboring country so it's a 6 hour bus ride across, and i shall share my experience.

for first timers, following various instructions and posts you can find online about dainam and viendong will never go wrong, i emphasize the backrub is optional, follow the guy and you'll have to tip him. tip girls from 240k up

at dainam,for good massage , girl number 20, solid chinese style massage but she's at most a 6/10 in the looks department, big boobs for bros who like them large. for ultra chio one, girl number 18, massage is not that good but damn was she a looker.

at viendong, girl number 53 is a beast. petite and cute but wild as fuck, got raped in my room and even got a bj ( friend in the next room thought something happened to me )

so for the clubbing scene, i went to 030 and 212.
both similar price range, expect a bill of 3.2m ( 1 for 1 promotion )
almost won the 5 million dong lucky draw at 212.
go early, the working girls there wont butterfly, tip of 300-500k
total bill would be 4 million including all tips, i asked the girl she wanted 1.5m to go back with me but i was tired and their music was way too loud.

so im pretty much a ktv guy, and the best ktv hands down is J___ . opened less than a year, 120 stunning girls to choose from. like all other ktvs in hcm, go early a 630, they all close around 12-1. as of now the best ktv is J___, bmw and stocking, but i highly recommend this if you bros like ktv, paiseh not convenient to share name as the manager told me to keep this a low profile, but id be willing to share if any of you bros pm me. anway, buy 2 bottle get 1 free @ 6m including fruits water and mixer. single bottle would be around 3m tip for mama 200k, girls 400k up. i got alot of action in the room and it's my saigon highlight, but do note, no chinese style games, all korean style.

lastly, vietnam is not all about sex. just walking the streets you can feel theres something special about saigon, from their food, their architecture... my favourite SEA country for sure. hope that there are places in saigon which can fight with thailands's suki district though hahaha.

yea so i hope this is useful for all first time bros!

One question. I go to KTV in China several times a year with my Korean friends. What are Korean games versus Chinese games?

S.B.Y.1
30-07-2016, 07:17 AM
I'm coming to a conclusion that both Tom and Sid are the same fellow..yes..same person who are talking to themselves here...

Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde.:D

sidtip
30-07-2016, 07:55 AM
[QUOTE=hidefan;14903301]

QUOTE]

hide..i love this comment. it is so true and this is why I keep coming back to Saigon. its hot and busy and untamed but cheap and safe and the people are kind and peaceful and u can get real experiences that u cant get almost anywhere else. its more fun than Bangkok and the sex is wilder if u keep looking. Saigon is unlike any other place I know. thanks for writing this sentence. its nice to know that this city has got into the soul of someone else

RichieSGPG
30-07-2016, 11:04 AM
hi guys.

any kakis want to meet up for KTV tonight? me and another bro here at HCM. we are non smoker and light drinker. dont mind trying new joints like J. thanks.

sidtip
30-07-2016, 12:15 PM
New people - just google Kaka Spa, Liberty 2 and Ben Nys. Also find a salon in D1 with those glamourous short skirted girls and get a haircut and facial and massage. Ask for a hj but even if u don't get it u will still love it. also get ur ears cleaned or rubbed - that's almost as good as sex if its done well.

Be very wary of people who PM u on this site and try to tell u that they wil show u around and find cheap places. Cheap palces might ssave u $5 but cheap means the girls will b old. Good looking girls do not work in cheap places - it is just not logical. do not be fooled by the scammers on this site. sex is easy to find in Saigon - its one of the hottest places on earth - even better than Bangkok if u want it to be

hidefan
30-07-2016, 12:28 PM
One question. I go to KTV in China several times a year with my Korean friends. What are Korean games versus Chinese games?

korean dice rules, no 5-10 or whatever chinese drinking games etc

hidefan
30-07-2016, 12:36 PM
thanks for writing this sentence. its nice to know that this city has got into the soul of someone else

yea, i travel a lot and saigon is the only place which has given me this feel. it has this authentic charm which draws you in, and leaving saigon is as sad as walking into camp to book in many years ago hahaha

sidtip
30-07-2016, 12:46 PM
yea, i travel a lot and saigon is the only place which has given me this feel. it has this authentic charm which draws you in, and leaving saigon is as sad as walking into camp to book in many years ago hahaha

OMG u r so right. I have always been sad to leave this place. It kind of sucks u in and the heat and the frenzy and the beautifully-natured and fun people create something that no where else can replicate.

Ive often said that even Bangkok, which probably has more sex on offer, does not come close to Saigon in terms of being a great place to visit.

donutboyboy
30-07-2016, 11:21 PM
Hi bros, anyone have any idea where to find virgin escort in Vietnam?

Dixiontse
31-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Heard that Bar 91 already closed down.. How about Bin Bin bar? Or any bar similer to Bar 91? Drink then take out for LT...Going there this Thursday 4/8 bringing 5 cheongster.. ;) havent visit Tram Chim yet.. But visit to 15, Ky Dong before..and plan to visit China,Chino at D10 for experience..last few days my friend went to 168 KTV for people cost 9m excluded tips.. But all the girls no wear bra.. ;)

CumFest
31-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Heard that Bar 91 already closed down.. How about Bin Bin bar? Or any bar similer to Bar 91? Drink then take out for LT...Going there this Thursday 4/8 bringing 5 cheongster.. ;) havent visit Tram Chim yet.. But visit to 15, Ky Dong before..and plan to visit China,Chino at D10 for experience..last few days my friend went to 168 KTV for people cost 9m excluded tips.. But all the girls no wear bra.. ;)

Bro can I join in?

sidtip
31-07-2016, 05:15 PM
list of KTV provided earlier for free. no need pay $75 for info and guide. all taxi take u and u don't have to pay scammers who charge money for free information

TJ12
31-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Please excuse bad English. Long time ago meet Mutant Chickin. Quite nice friendly man. Pay tour Ho Chi Minh. 3 guys pays $80 one day promise good girls. young girls. very good price girls. not fair not true,

All girls old chickins. not young girl. Pay half tom $40 upfront. half later day end.

We all very angry this man want money back. him angry tell us call police. tell us contact wife. tell us take photo us and post internet.

Now change name to TomMAffolter. I lose Sammy account long time past. 2 years. But never forget this bad man. Read many Sammy messages on this man all true. Never trust this bad man.

No young girls. Old woman and ugly. No top score all rejects from chicken farms. No fighting with me. I not lie. I still very angry this man.

Day 2 we go massage shop in street. Better girls, young sexy. Very beautiful. Vietnamese very nice people. I like Vietnam people. I not like this man. He lie very much.

Dixiontse
31-07-2016, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the info.. But im not keen into KTV.. Too expensive compare to Malaysia ktv.. I go there because of those service like vip massage,benny and le duyen 4... Which dont have in Malaysia.. Haha.. My 6th visit and im still loving it.. The people.. Food and the city.. 😄😄

sidtip
31-07-2016, 09:06 PM
le duyen 4

The Low Down
•Address Truong Dinh and Nguyen Du (note, there are 5 locations, but to me, Le Duyen 4 is the best)
•Girls – 8/10 (about 50+ work there)
•Price – 120,000 VND ($6.50 USD) for hair wash and massage — Tip, usually 200,000 VND ($11). Manicure / pedicure about 50,000 VND ($3).

https://jugsandbeaks.wordpress.com/vietnam/saigon/massage/le-duyen-4/

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=le+duyen+4&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie_YiA4Z3OAhXGkpQKHU7GDZEQ7AkIOA&biw=1708&bih=814&dpr=0.8

Address: 72 Trương Định, Bến Thành, 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Phone: +84 8 3822 1678

Dixiontse
31-07-2016, 09:09 PM
Bun cha is kindda beehun + pork ribs??

Sexforyou
31-07-2016, 10:59 PM
It is not pork ribs. Bun Cha is a plate of rice noodle (thick bee hoon) serve with a bowl of grill pork in a cold broth. The grill pork in some shop are more like pork ball with interior mince meat.

The broth is sweet and sour, and also it has the unique taste of fish sauce.
Bun Cha is often serve with a plate with raw vegetables.

Perhaps the authentic Bun Cha are in the northern Vietnam.

Bun cha is kindda beehun + pork ribs??

Foody
31-07-2016, 11:20 PM

Bún Chả Hà Nội 26

Hải Tứ Quư
235 Nguyễn Trăi, P. Nguyễn Cư Trinh, Quận 1, TP. HCM

Foody
31-07-2016, 11:23 PM
More places for Bun Cha

Quán Hồ Tây - Bún Chả, Bánh Tôm
20 - 20B Trần Cao Vân, P. Đa Kao, Quận 1, TP. HCM

Once again no guide needed.

Foody
31-07-2016, 11:25 PM
More places for Bun Cha

Trư Bát Giới - Bún Chả Hà Nội
72 Trương Quyền, Quận 3, TP. HCM

Sexforyou
01-08-2016, 12:12 AM
le duyen 4

The Low Down
•Address Truong Dinh and Nguyen Du (note, there are 5 locations, but to me, Le Duyen 4 is the best)

Address: 72 Trương Định, Bến Thành, 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Le duyen 4 is the best because they have the most pretty girls.

More places for Bun Cha

Quán Hồ Tây - Bún Chả, Bánh Tôm
20 - 20B Trần Cao Vân, P. Đa Kao, Quận 1, TP. HCM

More places for Bun Cha

Trư Bát Giới - Bún Chả Hà Nội
72 Trương Quyền, Quận 3, TP. HCM

Nice Sharing.
I have Fans now. :p

sidtip
01-08-2016, 07:53 AM
The following information is provided so that all newcomers to this site can easily find some of the best places in Saigon. This is a city that can be hotter than Bangkok and more fun than anywhere else in the world if you know where to look.

Most tourists only have a few days and do not have time to waste. For this reason it is recommended that you stay within 15 minutes of the main tourist areas. If you travel further than 15 minutes you can find places that are $5 cheaper but they are also dirtier. Almost all of the customers in the outlying shops are locals, many of who refuse to use condoms and who mistreat the girls. The incidence of disease including HIV is higher as you move further from the city in an attempt to save $5. And, if there are no pretty girls in the cheap venue you will have wasted a significant part of your day.

Keep in mind that the best looking girls all travel to where they can make the most money and this means the central D1 area.

There are many pimps on this site that will offer to show you around. Some of them are very dangerous. Some have taken photographs of their "clients" and then threatened to publish these photographs or send information to their wives or family members. One pimp - TomM - also uses the photograph of one of his past clients as his profile photo on this site. This is a low act and these people are not the type of people you want to have dealings with, unless you want to expose yourself to extortion or blackmail or even the police.

Cheap BJ

Ben Nys or Bennys

You walk in, pick one of the 6 or so girls and head upstairs where u can sit on a chair and get a BJ. Google old reviews and its address and u will see what its all about.

Massage with extras

Kaka Spa

This is a massage shop in one of the main tourist streets. Google the address and head over. Pick the girl of your choice and then start the fun. Each girl with offer different services ranging from a HJ up to leaving the shop with u for an overnight romp.

Here is an old review of the place:

I was walking down the street when I noticed some legs in a tiny pink dress. I was stunned and started following them. I could not believe this body was real. I was tempted for the first time in my life to stop a girl in the street and offer her whatever she wanted to go with me. I followed her not even 50 m when she walked into a caf and vanished before I could blink. I looked up at the signs on the shop and on the first floor there was a massage shop. I went in and asked if anyone did massages. This was an ordinary caf with families eating.

I told her that I only wanted a massage from her and as the shop had not yet opened she agreed. OMG. No. 1 she kept on her skirt and tight top but let my hands wander. Then I asked her to take off her panties and sit on me. Then began the best 3-hour session I have had in my life. She spent the next 3 hours rubbing my entire body with her naked arse, pussy and tits. We used the entire bottle of oil and were slipping and sliding all over each other. There was chest and ear and neck kissing. Fingering. You name it. Everything except sex which neither of us wanted. I can't remember the tip. I think it was $60. I was just ready to throw money at this girl. I went back 2 days later and saw the same girl. The session was the same but more relaxed. We could lie together and touch. But once again I received a massage of a lifetime with her using only her pussy and ass. She was pushing her pussy into my face to make me lick her but that's not my job and she was moaning as she rubbed her pussy up and down me.

Liberty 2 Hotel/Spa

This place is up some stairs next to the hotel. Google for the address.

The owner of this place is very choosy about which girls he hires. They are often amazing. Some of the hottest I have seen in Saigon. You walk in and head to a room. They pick the girl for u but if u r not happy u can ask for a new one. U do not pay till afterwards which is a great sign of how honest this place is.

The girls often limit their services to HJs; however I have managed to get the girls to take their panties and bra off and then you can touch anywhere. I have also had two girls at once in this venue and was so stunned by how good looking they were that I ended my massage, when outside for a fast fast fast dinner and then raced back for another session. The girls in this place can be simply amazing and no one should miss it.

Hot Toc

These places are so much fun but they can be a little bit tame. Every time u visit one u will be up for a challenge to get the girl to do a little bit extra. Looks at the photos first and then u will see what I mean. U walk in and pick one or two girls and then sit back and let them pamper u. Go for a massage but also try the facial and the ear cleaning because its the most sensual experience having these hot goddesses pampering you.

Le duyen 4

•Price – 120,000 VND ($6.50 USD) for hair wash and massage — Tip, usually 200,000 VND ($11). Manicure / pedicure about 50,000 VND ($3).

https://jugsandbeaks.wordpress.com/v...ge/le-duyen-4/

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=l...ih=814&dpr=0.8

We will update this info from time to time but don't just reply on these places. Walk around and explore. You will find fun places in nearly every city street. Try new ones and have an adventure.

But the most important thing is to be safe. Do not share your personal details with anyone on this site and do no meet up with "pimps' and 'tour guides" who approach u on this site.

naemlo
01-08-2016, 08:02 AM
For this reason it is recommended that you stay within 15 minutes of the main tourist areas. If you travel further than 15 minutes you can find places that are $5 cheaper but they are also dirtier. Almost all of the customers in the outlying shops are locals, many of who refuse to use condoms and who mistreat the girls. The incidence of disease including HIV is higher as you move further from the city in an attempt to save $5.

It is good for u to provide information but provide the right info. When having sex with a stranger, it will be "dirty" and chances of having sex disease will be equal. Misconception that expensive WLs are "cleaner" is always biggest mistake a man has when having causal sex.

sidtip
01-08-2016, 08:04 AM
It is good for u to provide information but provide the right info. When having sex with a stranger, it will be "dirty" and chances of having sex disease will be equal. Misconception that expensive WLs are "cleaner" is always biggest mistake a man has when having causal sex.

u r correct but what I actually said was ... that the girls who do it without condoms are more likely to have diseases. and that's why the places away from the city can be riskier

naemlo
01-08-2016, 08:10 AM
u r correct but what I actually said was ... that the girls who do it without condoms are more likely to have diseases. and that's why the places away from the city can be riskier

U are assuming all gers in city use condom and outside most dun.

Province gers work outside city for a period and move to city... Province gers have casual unprotected sex before moving to city... the list goes on so dun assume. Chances of getting hit are the same. The best is still using your most loyal hand.

sidtip
01-08-2016, 09:29 AM
this is what I said:

Almost all of the customers in the outlying shops are locals, many of who refuse to use condoms and who mistreat the girls. The incidence of disease including HIV is higher as you move further from the city in an attempt to save $5. And, if there are no pretty girls in the cheap venue you will have wasted a significant part of your day.

Keep in mind that the best looking girls all travel to where they can make the most money and this means the central D1 area.

sidtip
01-08-2016, 09:31 AM
Please excuse bad English. Long time ago meet Mutant Chickin. Quite nice friendly man. Pay tour Ho Chi Minh. 3 guys pays $80 one day promise good girls. young girls. very good price girls. not fair not true,

All girls old chickins. not young girl. Pay half tom $40 upfront. half later day end.

We all very angry this man want money back. him angry tell us call police. tell us contact wife. tell us take photo us and post internet.

Now change name to TomMAffolter. I lose Sammy account long time past. 2 years. But never forget this bad man. Read many Sammy messages on this man all true. Never trust this bad man.

No young girls. Old woman and ugly. No top score all rejects from chicken farms. No fighting with me. I not lie. I still very angry this man.

Day 2 we go massage shop in street. Better girls, young sexy. Very beautiful. Vietnamese very nice people. I like Vietnam people. I not like this man. He lie very much.

wow.. I missed this message because sexforyou posted all his food reviews. omg. Tom---- what do u say now

hoian
01-08-2016, 10:42 AM
This sounds more like mutant chickin aka TomMAffolter. Him bad man. Him liar. Him bring u find old chickin....

I almost missed this posting, too, because of all the food commercials. :p

...Long time ago meet Mutant Chickin...Pay tour Ho Chi Minh. 3 guys pays $80 one day promise good girls. young girls. very good price girls. not fair not true... All girls old chickins. not young girl....
We all very angry this man want money back. him angry tell us call police. tell us contact wife. tell us take photo us and post internet.... Now change name to TomMAffolter. ... Read many Sammy messages on this man all true. Never trust this bad man....No young girls. Old woman and ugly. No top score all rejects from chicken farms. No fighting with me. I not lie. I still very angry this man....

sidtip
01-08-2016, 12:07 PM
This sounds more like mutant chickin aka TomMAffolter. Him bad man. Him liar. Him bring u find old chickin....
s. :p
This made me laugh out loud

Hurricane88
01-08-2016, 01:24 PM
welcome to post different opinion but no quarrel and no profanities...:)

hv your say but dun argue for sake of winning an argument...:)

any prolong argument will be moved or removed from here...:)

Hurricane88
01-08-2016, 02:10 PM
sorry mod, cannot help myself when it comes down to shutting down idiots, they should be seen but not heard

All quarrels and arguments goes to the designated thread...there you can hold Wrestlemania...just no spamming...:)

sidtip
01-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Hey Hurricane. I need to update the post I made about great venues for new people. This will mean that I have to repost it regularly as new info comes in. I'm definitely happy to remove the older versions as I post new ones but just wanted to check in with you first on your preferred procedure. I think having a comprehensive and constantly updated list of venues will keep this site popular among new punters and help the owner revenue-wise by filling the forum with useful information will keep people clicking on the website's ads.

cheongandplay
01-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Hi, going to HCMC by this thurdays, been reading the previous post but din really find it coz too much of warring and food commercial make me headache ...

anyone maybe could share some good info on KTV ( not catwalk) to me ?

Anyone will be at HCMC on 4/8? Maybe can meet up for some coffee/drink and chit chat around ~ thanks ~

sidtip
01-08-2016, 03:11 PM

Tom can u provide the name and address of a good venue that punters can visit. I will add it to the list I am making for all newcomers to this site. We will update it regularly hopefully with the help of people like yourself.

Hurricane88
01-08-2016, 03:14 PM
Hey Hurricane. I need to update the post I made about great venues for new people. This will mean that I have to repost it regularly as new info comes in. I'm definitely happy to remove the older versions as I post new ones but just wanted to check in with you first on your preferred procedure. I think having a comprehensive and constantly updated list of venues will keep this site popular among new punters and help the owner revenue-wise by filling the forum with useful information will keep people clicking on the website's ads.

one you can keep edit your old post...create an awesome signature with the link to the post...point newbies to your signature...:)

or create a blog/website...then point to that using your signature...:)

Note - all blogs/website must be non-profit or no advertisement can be in the blog/website...you can look at mine in my signature...:)

hoian
01-08-2016, 04:02 PM
The statement below is incorrect.

During my last visit to Vien Dong, the place was crowded with tourists from Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore etc. It got so crowded, some of the guys were even sharing a shower cubicle.

A chat with my regular gal there revealed that they get more tourists than locals these days. Understandably, the locals can get their thrills elsewhere.

And she gets propositions each time... holiday in Barcelona, trip to Korea, yacht vacations, overnight farks, u name it. My regular gal's pretty cute with huge melons to match, so I can understand the attention she gets.

This is partly the reason why I am hesitant to share anything abt VN. Very soon it will become a tourist attraction and visiting a spa joint will be similar to applying for a visa... lots of ppl, long queue and long waiting time.

...I can assure you that the customers at liberty are also overwhelming locals even vien dong and dainam if you look at shear numbers they would be local, thee is NO way they can survive economically by relying on tourists....

sidtip
01-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Tom has been banned permanently. Only the owner of this website has the power to ban people permanently. I spoke to "Sam" about Tom's threats towards other members and the boss took swift action. "Sam" is an extremely professional business man and Tom was displaying outrageous behaviour towards other users of this site. If he pops up with a new user name please let me know and he will be dealt with appropriately.

naemlo
01-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Tom has been banned permanently.

U dun have to repeat in so many threads... why not u pay for an advertisement banner in SBF to celebrate???

jimfairy
01-08-2016, 05:44 PM
U dun have to repeat in so many threads... why not u pay for an advertisement banner in SBF to celebrate???

Too many idiots here now.. shd ask Mod to close this Vietnam thread la.. waste of time seeing.. u still got time come here... Post foods also complain.. knn...

malau
01-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Anyone go to seven sea business club before at district 1?

TwinTowers
01-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Tom has been banned permanently.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqmlffA9U9s

naemlo
01-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Too many idiots here now.. shd ask Mod to close this Vietnam thread la.. waste of time seeing.. u still got time come here... Post foods also complain.. knn...

Should be too many clones.... the usual nicks have all gone MIA. :D We go Hatyai and Pattaya better.

Hurricane88
01-08-2016, 06:19 PM

close this thread...then another thread will be born....:confused::rolleyes::)

Should be too many clones.... the usual nicks have all gone MIA. : We go Hatyai and Pattaya better.

sometimes ppl pass by...enjoyed the happiness and sorrows...everywhere is the same...there are always up and downs...:)

PleasePCC
01-08-2016, 06:29 PM
..... The best is still using your most loyal hand.

Who wants to be my apprentice?

I am also getting new hobby : collecting semen samples.

Dixiontse
02-08-2016, 12:56 AM
Nice Sharing.
I have Fans now. :p[/QUOTE]

I need more food at ho chi minh!! Gimme the best com tam!! 😋😋

Dixiontse
02-08-2016, 01:11 AM
Liberty 2 Hotel/Spa

The owner of this place is very choosy about which girls he hires. They are often amazing. Some of the hottest I have seen in Saigon. You walk in and head to a room. They pick the girl for u but if u r not happy u can ask for a new one. U do not pay till afterwards which is a great sign of how honest this place is.

The girls often limit their services to HJs; however I have managed to get the girls to take their panties and bra off and then you can touch anywhere. I have also had two girls at once in this venue and was so stunned by how good looking they were that I ended my massage, when outside for a fast fast fast dinner and then raced back for another session. The girls in this place can be simply amazing and no one should miss it.

Never been to liberty massage but i never reject girls from Dai Nam spa.. Been there 3 times.. All are good looking 500k for the VIP Massage? I dont know if the price already went up.. Or maybe already went up..

Sexforyou
02-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Food
Com Tam (Broken rice)

390 Cach Mang Thanh 8, Quan 3.

This shop sell delicious Com Tam.
They have a wide variety of dish to select.
It is located near Dien Bien Phu street.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2na7d4m.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/5ocox1.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/dndenr.jpg

Sexforyou
02-08-2016, 07:28 AM
If you walk along Nguyen Trai Q1 and Nguyen Thi Nghia Q1 near the roundabout opp. new world Hotel. There are some cheap and delicious street com tam.

Most of them do not have a proper shop so expect to sit along the street with low table and stool.

Maybe someone would like to share their favourite com tam place.

I need more food at ho chi minh!! Gimme the best com tam!! ����

sidtip
02-08-2016, 08:23 AM
Never been to liberty massage but i never reject girls from Dai Nam spa.. Been there 3 times.. All are good looking 500k for the VIP Massage? I dont know if the price already went up.. Or maybe already went up..

is this the place

Massage Đại Nam

79 Trần Hưng Đạo, Cầu Ông Lănh, Quận 1 Cầu Ông Lănh Quận 1 Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

From elsewhere: "The Dai Nam hotel is located in the heart of District 1 in the backpacker area. There are two Dai Nam hotels, but only one offers handjobs.

To find the Dai Nam hand job massage, walk into the hotel and on the left you will see two glass doors and walk to the end and take a right. There will be a Vietnamese guy waiting next to the lift asking if you want a massage at Dai Nam. Every massage at Dai Nam comes with a happy ending except for the foot massage. The VIP and SUPER VIP are bigger rooms where the girls also bath you naked."

hayhay
02-08-2016, 02:48 PM
Should be too many clones.... the usual nicks have all gone MIA. :D We go Hatyai and Pattaya better.

Angeles city also good

hayhay
02-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Food
Com Tam (Broken rice)

390 Cach Mang Thanh 8, Quan 3.

This shop sell delicious Com Tam.
They have a wide variety of dish to select.
It is located near Dien Bien Phu street.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2na7d4m.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/5ocox1.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/dndenr.jpg

Bro how much is this chicken rice? I try it at cambolia

FireShark
02-08-2016, 03:16 PM

Why close the thread.

Should be too many clones.... the usual nicks have all gone MIA. We go Hatyai and Pattaya better.

Once the asshole left; I think the thread should be better. Such VK trying to get attention and most important $$$.

close this thread...then another thread will be born....

sometimes ppl pass by...enjoyed the happiness and sorrows...everywhere is the same...there are always up and downs..

Since the boss had banned Tom aka MC; I think the thread should get better. I dun mind to have people post Food

Micoxafloppin
02-08-2016, 03:22 PM
The VIP and SUPER VIP are bigger rooms where the girls also bath you naked."

Hi Sidtip and welcome back if you are Wendella reincarnated:D

I just got excited when I read your above post as it infers the girls bath you naked which could be interpreted as they are naked.

Unfortunately as the majority of bros know it is just us not them.:(

sidtip
02-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Hi Sidtip and welcome back if you are Wendella reincarnated:D

I just got excited when I read your above post as it infers the girls bath you naked which could be interpreted as they are naked.

Unfortunately as the majority of bros know it is just us not them.:(
A couple of people have asked me if I'm this wendella but if u check ISG u will see that he was trying to get information from me in 2014 in the Vietnam thread. I'm just a nobody who just discovered this thread because I booked a flight to Vietnam a week ago and started to investigate what is going on. It's been almost a year since I was there.

The words in my last post were in quote marks. I didn't write them. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I'm kind of trying to
Make a nice summary that's useful to new people. But I noticed hurricane has amazing info on his private website and if it's all accurate then we don't need anyone except him. He is a treasure trove of information

Hurricane88
02-08-2016, 03:41 PM

if you booked vip or super vip room in selected massage centers especially in province such as Nha Trang, Can Tho, Chau Doc, etc...the gal probably nude or in bikini will bathe with you and wash you like babies...you dun move one hand to bathe except busy teh neh neh...or auto roam...the gal will help to bathe you and clean you...you cannot see the gal before hand but can tell the assistance in the locker to recommend which gal is good and hot with a small tip...usually gals are young between 18 to 23yrs old...:)

unfortunately I dun go to those in HCM...so never heard girl is nude/bikini...yes they bathe you in HCM for VIP...I had a massage in hanoi few years back in 2010 and the gal bathe you but she still in uniform...:)

special services mainly bj plus some hj if you cannot come within 10 to 15 mins...:)

sidtip
02-08-2016, 03:55 PM
i had the massage bath combo in a place in Hanoi the year before last and the for the life of me I can't remember if she was naked or not which probably means that she wasn't. It feels nice with their soapy hands running all over you and u stand naked in front of her while she is kneeling and drying u everywhere afterwards. I remember the room was hot and steamy and it was fun afterwards. Just make sure the taps are on full or they can waste time filling it.

In Paris (France) they put a plastic bag insert thing inside the bath and it means u r not having a bath in a bath that some old fart just farted and peed in :)

hoian
02-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Off Nguyen Trai st, I usually go for the famous Oc Dao (escargot & seafood). I usually skip the com tam because of hygiene issue, lots of flies etc... but go ahead if you have a strong tummy. For me, the last thing I need is being struck down by diarrhea while traveling.

If you walk along Nguyen Trai Q1 and Nguyen Thi Nghia Q1 near the roundabout opp. new world Hotel. There are some cheap and delicious street com tam.

One of the gals told me that they could be "fined" if they are caught naked. It's just the house rules for some places. But your hands are free to explore, though...
I just got excited when I read your above post as it infers the girls bath you naked which could be interpreted as they are naked. Unfortunately as the majority of bros know it is just us not them.:(

Micoxafloppin
02-08-2016, 05:33 PM
I had a massage in hanoi few years back in 2010 and the gal bathe you but she still in uniform...:)

I had a massage in Hanoi about a year ago. It was down a narrow alleyway off Hang Trong St near the lake. There were 3 girls sitting there and one immediately jumped up and took me upstairs. She was fully clothed:(
After a while she asked if I want FJ - the price I remember being very high.

I kept negotiating and opted for what I thought was a bbbj. She went away and when she returned put a condom on. I cursed myself for not making sure it was a bbbj. Lost interest and didn't even try autoroam. She was the least attractive of the 3 also. Well for me I like them very slim.

Pretty disappointed. Have only tried the Vien Dong VIP here which was Ok.

sw33tm4n
02-08-2016, 06:00 PM
I went Vien Dong once during my trip in late June to early Jul. The girls are great. I opted for normal room and massage. Room was small and can visibly see from the outside if come close to the door. Will get the VIP room or super VIP room next time. Btw, how much do you guys normally tip the girls there?

hoian
02-08-2016, 06:18 PM
They usually ask for 500K from foreigners. But the mkt rate is between 300-500. Up to u if u wanna bargain or not.

I went Vien Dong once during my trip in late June to early Jul. The girls are great. I opted for normal room and massage. Room was small and can visibly see from the outside if come close to the door. Will get the VIP room or super VIP room next time. Btw, how much do you guys normally tip the girls there?

RichieSGPG
02-08-2016, 06:58 PM
any bros going to HCM in mid or 3rd week of Sept? can combine to cheong KTV.... pm me please. i am non smoker and light drinker. cheers.

Dixiontse
02-08-2016, 08:02 PM
Yes Sidtip.. The vip is inside dai nam hotel..

Hurricane.. How r u lately? I went to Dainam and they only wear unifrom.. Not like th eplace u mention wearing bikini.. :(

Sexforyou.. Thanks for the address and photo.. See liou also hungry.. :) u try Com Tam Ba Ghiên?? Quite famouse at tripadvisor..

Sexforyou
02-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Com Tam Ba Ghien is one of the worst I ate.
They overcook the pork chop and become too hard to bite.
It is also expensive as compare to other shop.

Sexforyou.. Thanks for the address and photo.. See liou also hungry.. :) u try Com Tam Ba Ghiên?? Quite famouse at tripadvisor..

Sexforyou
02-08-2016, 10:10 PM
This is not chicken rice. It is Com Tam or broken rice.
You can select your dish like grill pork chop or drumstick.

Price depend on what and how many dish you order.
Broken rice with pork chop and a sunny side up cost abt 35K.
It is serve with some fermented vegetables and cucumbers.

It is sold in almost every corner of Saigon.
Just walk around you will see them bbq the pork chop along the street.

Bro how much is this chicken rice? I try it at cambolia

mrclen
02-08-2016, 11:10 PM
this is what I said:

Almost all of the customers in the outlying shops are locals, many of who refuse to use condoms and who mistreat the girls. The incidence of disease including HIV is higher as you move further from the city in an attempt to save $5. And, if there are no pretty girls in the cheap venue you will have wasted a significant part of your day.

Here is my personal theory.. Please feel free to disagree!!!

In a venue that caters more to the business man and upscale clients the WL's may be cleaner and more STD free and this level of client would be more likely to visit a doctor if he had any sort of problem. This could translate to a better chance of not taking something home with you you don't want.

In an area where there are hordes of sex tourists, the reverse may be true.

So my ideal location is between the sex tourist area and the lower class areas where the clients may not be as concerned with cleanliness and more concerned with costs. IE: they can afford an occasion romp with a WL but don't have the funds necessary to take care of any problems or routine check ups.

However none of my theory suggests not to use any and all protection against STD's and to get regular checkups if you partake in mongering on a regular basis.

Kurabawa
03-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Hi bros,

I recently came across a Viet forum, something like SBF.

For those that cant read Vietnamese may use google translate for the whole page.

Just wondering any bro used the website before?

danchoi.xxx

lost99
03-08-2016, 03:03 AM
Bros, I have a very late arrival in HCMC, about 2am.

Where to find FL's at this time around D1. I will be staying near the backpacker area Bui Vien, i hear Tan Hai Van or DNKY restaurants may have girls, but where is DNKY, and any other popular places to find Freelance late night?

Shoot To Target
03-08-2016, 06:11 AM

Where to find FL's at this time around D1. I will be staying near the backpacker area Bui Vien, i hear Tan Hai Van or DNKY restaurants may have girls, but where is DNKY, and any other popular places to find Freelance late night?

9 shoots returned. Enjoy your trip in hcmc

hayhay
03-08-2016, 09:35 AM
This is not chicken rice. It is Com Tam or broken rice.
You can select your dish like grill pork chop or drumstick.

Price depend on what and how many dish you order.
Broken rice with pork chop and a sunny side up cost abt 35K.
It is serve with some fermented vegetables and cucumbers.

It is sold in almost every corner of Saigon.
Just walk around you will see them bbq the pork chop along the street.

Thanks bro, I eat this before at cambolia and cost me usd3

Hurricane88
03-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Thanks bro, I eat this before at cambolia and cost me usd3

I eat at neighbourhood market for 18 to 25k...depends what you add more to the com suon...:)

Best com suon is at An Duong Vuong D5 roadside stall....dun hv exact address but ADV towards NVC....crowded during meal time...open 6am onwards and closed midnight...:)

Dixiontse
03-08-2016, 10:46 AM
I eat at neighbourhood market for 18 to 25k...depends what you add more to the com suon...:)

Best com suon is at An Duong Vuonh D5 roadside stall....dun hv exact address but ADV towards NVC....crowded during meal time...open 6am onwards and closed midnight...:)

Opposite An Dong Plaza main door on the left along the road right? There are few shop sell Com Tam..

Micoxafloppin
03-08-2016, 01:38 PM

Go2 and Buffalo Bar on Bui Vien should have many girls at that time. A lot don't start work until 1am.:D

iinstantz
03-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Brothers i am now alone in hcmc. I am new to this city. Can any brothers tell me which disco is the best and i can find a fl in that disco. Tks

RichieSGPG
03-08-2016, 11:51 PM
hi guys

i will be going to HCM in the coming month.
will like to try some local KTV, not so commercialised ones like fortune700.

can any bro PM me some contacts please ?
will up points as a small token.
thanks

CumFest
04-08-2016, 01:57 AM
I just realize hcmc is filled with lonely souls. Lots of single traveller there like me.

hayhay
04-08-2016, 09:55 AM
So peaceful here

michael_368
04-08-2016, 10:07 AM

Thanks & up you back. ;)

sidtip
04-08-2016, 12:10 PM
So peaceful here

And u can feel the love

sidtip
04-08-2016, 12:11 PM
[QUOTE=RichieSGPG;14923731]hi guys

thanks[/QUOTE

Just click on the link below hurricanes name. He has everything u need

iinstantz
04-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Very lonely. And nothing to do in the night. Any kind soul can recommend any night life @hcmc

sidtip
04-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Tom I am one of these. Or maybe I'll be one in the future. I'm coming dude

RichieSGPG
04-08-2016, 06:33 PM
thanks bro. [QUOTE=RichieSGPG;14923731]hi guys

thanks[/QUOTE

Just click on the link below hurricanes name. He has everything u need

CumFest
04-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Right in the heart of bui vien and alone. Any fun out there now?

sadboy1
06-08-2016, 12:47 AM

Lots of bars there, girls dont come cheap and be careful of ladyboys lol

vietsampler
06-08-2016, 06:07 PM

Read Wendella's threat here: https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=14650495 . Fun is easy enough to find.

Don't use any guides (who probably will pm you on this forum), or any local taxi, motorcycle guides. They are all there to rip you off. Lol, I got all my negative rating from speaking out & exposing their tricks :D.

By the way, I'm still in Bui Vien for a 2 more day. Can show you around a bit & give you some tips if you are newbie and need help. I'm not a guide, nor am I poor. You pay for your own fun, and I pay for mines.

fallen11
07-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Where are the places to look for FLs in d1?
What the pricing like?

Thanks bro

CumFest
07-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Hi people. Thanks for your advice. Landed back this morning. Just wanna do a quick shoutout that hcmc is awesome. Especially fortune 700!!!!!!! Manage to hook up with couple of bros that were that and head to various types of entertainment. I reckon fortune 700 is a must visit. 2N is the best place for food. Had supper every night there.

For the people that brought me to places. Thank you very much. You know who you are.

boiboi71
08-08-2016, 11:56 PM
is this the place

Massage Đại Nam

79 Trần Hưng Đạo, Cầu Ông Lănh, Quận 1 Cầu Ông Lănh Quận 1 Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

From elsewhere: "The Dai Nam hotel is located in the heart of District 1 in the backpacker area. There are two Dai Nam hotels, but only one offers handjobs.

To find the Dai Nam hand job massage, walk into the hotel and on the left you will see two glass doors and walk to the end and take a right. There will be a Vietnamese guy waiting next to the lift asking if you want a massage at Dai Nam. Every massage at Dai Nam comes with a happy ending except for the foot massage. The VIP and SUPER VIP are bigger rooms where the girls also bath you naked."

Hi bro, how much for the tips (hj) at Dai nam?

hoian
09-08-2016, 01:05 AM
Takashimaya just opened last week in Saigon. It's almost a replica of the one in Orchard Rd... so for guys who are homesick in SGN, just drop by for a visit. :p

------

This question has been asked a million times, just scroll back. Same applies for VD and other spas.
Hi bro, how much for the tips (hj) at Dai nam?

RichieSGPG
09-08-2016, 04:17 PM
thanks bro for the info. to be frank everytime i am in Saigon i have never once missed SG. Saigon is more authentic than SG in all ways. SG has become an ugly concoction of major mnc and international franchises and have long lost its own sense of identity. Takashimaya just opened last week in Saigon. It's almost a replica of the one in Orchard Rd... so for guys who are homesick in SGN, just drop by for a visit. :p

------

This question has been asked a million times, just scroll back. Same applies for VD and other spas.

TwinTowers
10-08-2016, 03:00 AM
Peace at last.

RichieSGPG
10-08-2016, 08:20 PM
any bros planning trip to Saigon in Sept? can PM me to link up for a KTV session .... cheers

anyohow
10-08-2016, 09:57 PM
Hey bro will be travelling down from PP for a few days in Sept.. which days will you be there

CumFest
10-08-2016, 11:27 PM
any bros planning trip to Saigon in Sept? can PM me to link up for a KTV session .... cheers

Wow. Another September. Seems like there's going to be a huge party night there then.

honda81234
11-08-2016, 02:09 AM
can I ask if any brother is in HCMC this week or now?
I am here until Saturday and looking for brother to chiong together:)

dcrusader
11-08-2016, 07:35 AM

sept8-12....;)

flyingflag888
11-08-2016, 11:28 AM
is there anyone knows the (KTV Fortune 700
Karaoke Bar, 700 trần hưng đạo Q5.tphcm) in saigon? I heard that all girls there are beautiful and mandarin speakers.

Any bro can give me some information like "whatsapp" or "wechat" contact details of the manager or MAMASANG?

cheers.

flyingflag888
11-08-2016, 11:29 AM
KTV Fortune 700
Karaoke Bar, 700 trần hưng đạo Q5.tphcm

anybody knows this club?

pornbunny
11-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Hi guys need help this sat going to hcm can any expert tell me where can find beauty salons with sex? Seems like all only offer hj? And also if want find prostitute where is the place to go to?

我是好人!
11-08-2016, 07:00 PM
Anyone be there on tomorrow? :D
;)

CumFest
11-08-2016, 08:18 PM
;)

Me!!!!!!!!!!! But I don't think you will enjoy cheonging with me........

CumFest
11-08-2016, 08:32 PM
;)

Let's have supper at 2N tomorrow night OK? ?? :D

andiwjy18
12-08-2016, 04:44 PM
sept8-12....;)
hi all taiko, me too tentatively 8-12 Sept will b there, pls pm 2 meet up 4 KTV or any activitiy, tq...cheers

RichieSGPG
13-08-2016, 11:10 AM
hi all taiko, me too tentatively 8-12 Sept will b there, pls pm 2 meet up 4 KTV or any activitiy, tq...cheers

guys,
i will be there 2nd to 4th Sept
open to KTV (local/korean/high end) with nice chaps from here ....i am non smoker and light drinker.
please feel free to PM me for more arrangement.
thanks

RichieSGPG
13-08-2016, 11:12 AM
KTV Fortune 700
Karaoke Bar, 700 trần hưng đạo Q5.tphcm

anybody knows this club?

bro
this is considered mid to high end KTV joint
have all the usual stuff .....more exp than korean or local KTVs there

ladiesassasin
13-08-2016, 05:41 PM
thanks bro for the info. to be frank everytime i am in Saigon i have never once missed SG. Saigon is more authentic than SG in all ways. SG has become an ugly concoction of major mnc and international franchises and have long lost its own sense of identity.

Well said!!!!

TBonez
13-08-2016, 08:10 PM
Well said!!!!

I have to say I'm slowly in agree too.

Just recently took over Vietnam account in my company and has been traveling there for a few months. Hope to get more info from the bros here and the post! Cam on :D

RichieSGPG
13-08-2016, 10:25 PM
I have to say I'm slowly in agree too.

Just recently took over Vietnam account in my company and has been traveling there for a few months. Hope to get more info from the bros here and the post! Cam on :D

bro
seems like we need more info from you instead since you will be travelling there so often :D
any way can always share good spots and food

TwinTowers
14-08-2016, 01:33 AM
You don't need to quote the whole post and you just write a single line.:rolleyes:

Brogary
14-08-2016, 01:39 AM
Flying to HCM on Monday morn, what would be the Budget like for a three day trip, as this is my first time to HCM, sorry Bros if my post offended any of u, just want to check. Because I am on a tight Budget currently.. Would also love to know the price range for a massage plus hj happy ending. Read through the previous few pages but I couldn't really get much. Help is much appreciated. Thank you Bros :)

OldRooster
14-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Flying to HCM on Monday morn, what would be the Budget like for a three day trip, as this is my first time to HCM, sorry Bros if my post offended any of u, just want to check. Because I am on a tight Budget currently.. Would also love to know the price range for a massage plus hj happy ending. Read through the previous few pages but I couldn't really get much. Help is much appreciated. Thank you Bros :)

Go to Dainam hotel massage with Happy ending is 240.000 for normal room, tips is 300,000. Look for nos 14, rate 8/10 massage with good 海底捞月.
Enjoy bro

Goalie
14-08-2016, 02:01 PM
New Fusion hotel opens in HCMC

http://fusionsuitessaigon.com/rooms-and-suites/

http://www.thanhniennews.com/travel/new-fusion-hotel-opens-in-hcmc-65120.html

Fusion Suites Saigon, which has recently opened in Ho Chi Minh City, is providing free daily spa treatment to all guests during their stays.

The hotel, the latest addition to the Fusion brand under Serenity Holding, added that its spa has 200 qualified therapists.

Guests and visitors can also try out the new 24-hour Fresh restaurant on the ground floor or head to the Zen rooftop restaurant.

As part of the opening festivities, Zen Live Muzik, a competition for local bands and artists, also provides a new playground for music fans in the city.

Goalie
14-08-2016, 02:04 PM
HCMC's overloaded Tan Son Nhat Airport to be expanded

http://www.thanhniennews.com/travel/hcmcs-overloaded-tan-son-nhat-airport-to-be-expanded-65180.html

Senior central officials flew in from Hanoi Thursday for a meeting in Ho Chi Minh City to discuss solutions to easing the overload on Tan Son Nhat Airport.

Even before landing, many of them faced the problem they needed to urgently fix in the southern metro’s airport.

“The Vietnam Airlines chairman [Pham Ngoc Minh] and Central Aviation Authority of Vietnam director [Lai Xuan Thanh] had to fly around for more than 30 minutes because of the overloaded airport,” Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung, who chaired the meeting, said.

Thanh said Tan Son Nhat Airport is extremely overloaded, handling more than 15.7 million passengers in the first half of this year.

“At the current pace, the number of passengers will reach over 31 million this year while the terminal is designed to serve only 25 million.”

“Tan Son Nhat is overloaded in the air, at the terminal and in the surrounding streets. The primary reason is overloading at the terminal.”

The airport has 51 parking bays for aircraft while the current demand is for 80.

Sometimes, aircraft have to be parked on the runway due to the overloading, causing nine others to wait in the air to land, Thanh said.

Expansion plan

Dung said Long Thanh Airport in neighboring Dong Nai Province, meant to replace Tan Son Nhat Airport, would have its first stage ready only in 2025.

By then the number of passengers at Tan Son Nhat Airport is likely to reach 50 million a year, and maintaining security would be a big challenge, he said.
Thanh said the Ministry of Defense would hand over 21 hectares of land to expand the airport.

“We are studying construction of more terminals with the entrance from Cong Hoa Street to ease the overload on Truong Son Street. The airport can serve up to 40 million passengers a year with a new terminal and entrance.”

Dang Tuan Tu, director of Tan Son Nhat Airport, proposed limiting personal vehicles on Truong Son to ease traffic.

Bui Xuan Cuong, director of the city Transport Department, proposed building more overpasses.

Deputy Prime Minister Dung agreed with the plan to build a new terminal and entrance, and instructed the transport and defense ministries to draft a detailed plan and find an investor.

“The plan to expand the airport has to be facilitated. I will push relevant ministries on this with at least two or three calls a week.”

In 2015 Tan Son Nhat airport served 26.5 million passengers traveling by more than 181,000 flights, an 18 percent increase from the previous year.

RichieSGPG
14-08-2016, 10:43 PM
looks great ...not sure if it is gal friendly.....will be great if it is ...any bro tried yet ? please PM me

Fusion Suites Saigon, which has recently opened in Ho Chi Minh City, is providing free daily spa treatment to all guests during their stays.

The hotel, the latest addition to the Fusion brand under Serenity Holding, added that its spa has 200 qualified therapists.

Guests and visitors can also try out the new 24-hour Fresh restaurant on the ground floor or head to the Zen rooftop restaurant.

As part of the opening festivities, Zen Live Muzik, a competition for local bands and artists, also provides a new playground for music fans in the city.

pkny
14-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Will be landing in Thursday night 18-8. Anyone around to hang on Friday or Saturday?

hoian
15-08-2016, 01:21 AM
I have tried their first resort at Fusion Maia Danang but not the new HCMC branch. Its owned by the same mgmt and I can assure you it's perfectly legit and no hanky panky. Gal friendly... I seriously doubt it as they will be following the rules closely.

looks great ...not sure if it is gal friendly.....will be great if it is ...any bro tried yet ? please PM me

Fusion Suites Saigon, which has recently opened in Ho Chi Minh City...

soo64
15-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Field Report on Vien Dong massage.

So many talk about Vien dong massage. Wonder what is all about, decide to make a trip down. It is located in Vien dong Hotel along pham ngu lao street. Outside the hotel there are staff asking if want massage, they will lead you inside.

Took a normal room, tip the service staff 50K and tell him to bring a pretty girl. Waited about 10 mins and a girl came in.
Wow, first impression very sweet looking almost 9 /10, her half-cup exposed can see cleavage clearly, at least a C-cupper.
I ask her age, tell me 22 yr.

Her massage quite average. When her hands reach my thigh, i got an erect dick, damn awkward. I think she know I am horny. She pull down my shorts and start playing with my dick. I ask her to blowjob but she said "no". My right hand move down into her skirt, pull her panties aside and finger her, surprise that she got a wet pussy. She keep moaning when i finger her.

Using another hand, i reach for her head and pull towards my face. She did not resist and soon we are frenching while playing with each other genital. Towards the end, i push her head down to my dick, she automatically gave me a deep blowjob and i cum into her mouth. I think she was really horny.

In terms of service above average, no ass licking like in Hai son spa but it is more sensual and GFE. I tip her 300K, she did not ask for more.
On my way out saw a few very pretty girl. This massage parlour seem to have many gem. The experience is worthwhile.

Pls up me if you like my FR. :)

Sexforyou
15-08-2016, 11:00 AM
Go to Dainam hotel massage with Happy ending is 240.000 for normal room, tips is 300,000.
Nice sharing. I personally think Vien dong have more pretty girls but some of my friends often visit Dai nam Massage. :)

Field Report on Vien Dong massage.
On my way out saw a few very pretty girl. This massage parlour seem to have many gem. The experience is worthwhile.

Vien dong is my favourite massage place. Many claim they have the most pretty masseuse there. ;)

Sexforyou
15-08-2016, 11:39 AM
Food

Com ga xoi mo Hoang Ky (Chicken rice)

94 Huynh Man Dat, Quan 5

For those who like Chicken rice and are in District 5, can try this stall.
Their chicken rice is quite delicious. 48K per plate.

sidtip
15-08-2016, 03:01 PM
It is strange that, the day Tom returned, sexforyou also returned. can u get me a recipe for the carrots that the Vietnamese put in rolls. I think they are soaked in vinegar and sugar or something.

hoian
15-08-2016, 04:03 PM
Seriously I have never had any good chicken rice in VN before. The meat is as hard as stone. Nothing beats the Hainanese chicken rice in Spore... IMHO.

Food
Com ga xoi mo Hoang Ky (Chicken rice)...

sidtip
15-08-2016, 08:06 PM
I wish there was a way we could update this site and make it like the go-to guide for everyone. All the info would be free and it would be so easy to find

Sexforyou
16-08-2016, 10:34 AM
There isn't one prefect food for everyone. I do have friend from msia who complain our Hainanese chicken too soft.

Fortunately, Saigon have a big variety of food to accommodate everyone. :)

Seriously I have never had any good chicken rice in VN before. The meat is as hard as stone. Nothing beats the Hainanese chicken rice in Spore... IMHO.

Sexforyou
16-08-2016, 10:41 AM
Food

Com ga Singapore (Chicken rice)

54 truong dinh, Quan 1

For those who miss Spore chicken rice can go to this shop.
They sell a large variety of Spore food.

It is about 5-10 mins walk from Ben Thanh market.

http://i65.tinypic.com/b6txco.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/25qulbq.jpg

Sexforyou
16-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Food

Com ga Hai Nam (Hainanese Chicken rice)

379 Nguyen Tri Phuong, P.5, Quan 10

A good place to fix your Hainanese chicken rice addiction.

http://i66.tinypic.com/mhy71l.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2j12br6.jpg

sidtip
16-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the food updates

Sexforyou
16-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Be sure to check out this place when you travel to Saigon.
I believe you will love it. ;)

Subway sandwich
Kumho Asiana, 39 Le Duan, P. Ben Nghe, Quan 1.

Different variety of bread and meat for you to choose from cold cut to chicken breast or roast beef.

You can also select from all kinds of fresh veggies like shredded lettuce, crunchy green peppers, sliced onions and crisp cucumber and top it off with your favourite dressing like mayonnaise, ranch, honey mustard, red wine vinaigrette, etc...

http://i64.tinypic.com/2a8m4i1.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/29xdymx.jpg

can u get me a recipe for the carrots that the Vietnamese put in rolls. I think they are soaked in vinegar and sugar or something.

vietsampler
16-08-2016, 12:12 PM
Read Wendella's threat here: https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=14650495 . Fun is easy enough to find.

Don't use any guides (who probably will pm you on this forum), or any local taxi, motorcycle guides. They are all there to rip you off. Lol, I got all my negative rating from speaking out & exposing their tricks :D.

By the way, I'm still in Bui Vien for a 2 more day. Can show you around a bit & give you some tips if you are newbie and need help. I'm not a guide, nor am I poor. You pay for your own fun, and I pay for mines.

I left Sai Gon and continue my trip north. Thinking of checking out Puzhai if any bro want to join. (never been in Puzhai, but not new to these type)

Here are a couple of report:
1 - Benny's BJ place got a nice face-lift, look much cleaner. Price goes up as well, 200K + 200K tip. Not sure if it's just my luck or not, but the quality & skill go down. Not recommend!

2 - Hai Yen @ District 10. Girl was older. I was able to grab an ok one, but the rest are older, 26, 27+.

3 - Wechat. Don't waste your time looking at pictures of all the wechat girls in district one. All of them are fake. If you want to play, tell them what you want, and tell them your hotel, but dont' tell them your name / phone number. Meet them in front of the hotel and if you don't like what you see, say no and send them away. If you like what you see, negotiate price, what is include, BJ, kiss.... Be firm & Don't wait until you go into the room with them.

Sexforyou
16-08-2016, 12:22 PM
TẤM CÁM: CHUYỆN CHƯA KỂ
(Will be here Soon)

http://i66.tinypic.com/bhhcm0.jpg

A Local production :

A classic Vietnamese tale with some obvious similarities to the Cinderella story. The story seems to be a bit of the Huntsman treatment with a glossy action-fantasy approach to a previously 'untold' part of the tale featuring large scale battles and some sort of angry, spindly legged cat creature. It's remarkably ambitious stuff for any director in Vietnam - well above the normal production scale there - never mind a first timer and the visuals appear quite strong.

The Trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jW5-VbSAwU

In galaxy and BHD Cinema on 19 Aug 2016.
For those who love local production, a vietnamese movie with English subtitles. Enjoy the movie.

hoian
16-08-2016, 12:46 PM
I am just speaking in general. There are also a lot of food varieties in Spore, too. Can you recommend me a stall selling pho ga in Spore that is as good as the real thing in vn? :)

There isn't one prefect food for everyone. I do have friend from msia who complain our Hainanese chicken too soft.

Fortunately, Saigon have a big variety of food to accommodate everyone. :)

smartbonk
16-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Any Bros have any recommendations to find girls to bonk in HCM?
Age 28 and below is ok.

sidtip
16-08-2016, 06:40 PM
UPDATE

The following information is provided so that all newcomers to this site can easily find some of the best places in Saigon. This is a city that can be hotter than Bangkok and more fun than anywhere else in the world if you know where to look.

Most tourists only have a few days and do not have time to waste. For this reason it is recommended that you stay within 15 minutes of the main tourist areas. If you travel further than 15 minutes you can find places that are $5 cheaper but they are also dirtier. Almost all of the customers in the outlying shops are locals, many of who refuse to use condoms and who mistreat the girls. The incidence of disease including HIV is higher as you move further from the city in an attempt to save $5. And, if there are no pretty girls in the cheap venue you will have wasted a significant part of your day.

There are many pimps on this site that will offer to show you around. Some of them are very dangerous. Some have taken photographs of their "clients" and then threatened to publish these photographs or send information to their wives or family members. One pimp - TomM - also uses the photograph of one of his past clients as his profile photo on this site. This is a low act and these people are not the type of people you want to have dealings with, unless you want to expose yourself to extortion or blackmail or even the police.

Cheap BJ

Ben Nys or Bennys

You walk in, pick one of the 6 or so girls and head upstairs where u can sit on a chair and get a BJ. Google old reviews and its address and u will see what its all about.

Massage with extras

Kaka Spa

This is a massage shop in one of the main tourist streets. Google the address and head over. Pick the girl of your choice and then start the fun. Each girl with offer different services ranging from a HJ up to leaving the shop with u for an overnight romp.

Here is an old review of the place:

I was walking down the street when I noticed some legs in a tiny pink dress. I was stunned and started following them. I could not believe this body was real. I was tempted for the first time in my life to stop a girl in the street and offer her whatever she wanted to go with me. I followed her not even 50 m when she walked into a caf and vanished before I could blink. I looked up at the signs on the shop and on the first floor there was a massage shop. I went in and asked if anyone did massages. This was an ordinary caf with families eating.

I told her that I only wanted a massage from her and as the shop had not yet opened she agreed. OMG. No. 1 she kept on her skirt and tight top but let my hands wander. Then I asked her to take off her panties and sit on me. Then began the best 3-hour session I have had in my life. She spent the next 3 hours rubbing my entire body with her naked arse, pussy and tits. We used the entire bottle of oil and were slipping and sliding all over each other. There was chest and ear and neck kissing. Fingering. You name it. Everything except sex which neither of us wanted. I can't remember the tip. I think it was $60. I was just ready to throw money at this girl. I went back 2 days later and saw the same girl. The session was the same but more relaxed. We could lie together and touch. But once again I received a massage of a lifetime with her using only her pussy and ass. She was pushing her pussy into my face to make me lick her but that's not my job and she was moaning as she rubbed her pussy up and down me.

Liberty 2 Hotel/Spa

Hot Toc

These places are so much fun but they can be a little bit tame. Every time u visit one u will be up for a challenge to get the girl to do a little bit extra. Looks at the photos first and then u will see what I mean. U walk in and pick one or two girls and then sit back and let them pamper u. Go for a massage but also try the facial and the ear cleaning because its the most sensual experience having these hot goddesses pampering you.

Le duyen 4

https://jugsandbeaks.wordpress.com/v...ge/le-duyen-4/

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=l...ih=814&dpr=0.8

We will update this info from time to time but don't just reply on these places. Walk around and explore. You will find fun places in nearly every city street. Try new ones and have an adventure.

But the most important thing is to be safe. Do not share your personal details with anyone on this site and do no meet up with "pimps' and 'tour guides" who approach u on this site.

WEBSITE THAT HAS ALL THE PLACES

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14963603&postcount=13045