PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

jsjs
13-10-2014, 03:07 AM
hi guys,

I think I read about 100 pages on this topic and immediately went to see flights to HCM!!! :D:D:D

I try to remember all the Tips and Advise from what I read here. Thanks to all...

But I'm gng solo to HCM during this Deepavali holidays. Any bros gng also or planning?? PM me k?? :p

Pohchuan
13-10-2014, 06:12 AM
Was talking to some local Vietnamese guys, and the topic turns very interesting. who has the fastest time from being total stranger to getting her into bed (non commercial encounter).

For example:

8.am -Receives her "like" in social media
8 - 9am -Chit chat/TCSS on phone
9am - Arrange meet up at 10.30am
10.30am Meet for coffee (VND 80'000)
10.30 -11.30am: TCSS
11.30am : Suggest to rest in hotel as it is too hot in the afternoon sun
12.00pm : Return to hotel with her

Time from stranger to bed: 4 hours, cost VND80000.

or

4.00 pm Say hi to her in quan caphe
4-5 pm TCSS
5pm: Invite her for dinner
6pm : Dinner (200k VND)
7 pm : Walk in parks /TCSS/Buy fruits (50k)
7.30 pm : Suggest to eat fruits in hotel
8.00 pm: return to hotel room with her

Time from stranger to bed: 4 hrs, cost 250k

Yes, hard to believe and it can only happen in HCM city. Certainly not in SGP with its huge GCB population. Anyone with better time? Seniors and lucky newbies can share your stories. BTW, everyone stories are different, no point arguing who is right or wrong.

Hurricane88
13-10-2014, 10:15 AM
I think I read about 100 pages on this topic and immediately went to see flights to HCM!!!
I try to remember all the Tips and Advise from what I read here. Thanks to all...
But I'm gng solo to HCM during this Deepavali holidays. Any bros gng also or planning?? PM me k?? :p

Dun mind share with us what is so interesting...:confused:

Btw...how much is your ticket...:)

13-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Going Today and back on Friday. First time to hcm.

hoian
13-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Generally speaking... yes. The theory is that there are more cong an on the road in Hanoi while crime and disturbances are swiftly dealt with... this being the capital city.

In HCMC it is more relaxed and cong an sometimes sit on their butts until strict orders trickle down from HQ in Hanoi.

Is Hanoi generally safer than hcmc? Especially in regards to petty street crime and also scams. Seems to be so from reading here, but....

Thanks beforehand
SEAJ

Snacky
13-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Was talking to some local Vietnamese guys, and the topic turns very interesting. who has the fastest time from being total stranger to getting her into bed (non commercial encounter).

For example:

8.am -Receives her "like" in social media
8 - 9am -Chit chat/TCSS on phone
9am - Arrange meet up at 10.30am
10.30am Meet for coffee (VND 80'000)
10.30 -11.30am: TCSS
11.30am : Suggest to rest in hotel as it is too hot in the afternoon sun
12.00pm : Return to hotel with her

Time from stranger to bed: 4 hours, cost VND80000.

or

4.00 pm Say hi to her in quan caphe
4-5 pm TCSS
5pm: Invite her for dinner
6pm : Dinner (200k VND)
7 pm : Walk in parks /TCSS/Buy fruits (50k)
7.30 pm : Suggest to eat fruits in hotel
8.00 pm: return to hotel room with her

Time from stranger to bed: 4 hrs, cost 250k

Yes, hard to believe and it can only happen in HCM city. Certainly not in SGP with its huge GCB population. Anyone with better time? Seniors and lucky newbies can share your stories. BTW, everyone stories are different, no point arguing who is right or wrong.

That's a speed dating :D

I think everything is possible, also depending on your outlook and the outlook of the girl.

jsjs
13-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Dun mind share with us what is so interesting...:confused:

Btw...how much is your ticket...:)

LOL... Everything I read here is interesting! ;)

Tiger Airways Sun 19th - 22nd OCT $230 with baggage. :cool:

Hurricane88
13-10-2014, 07:11 PM

thank you for sharing...hehe we always buy tickets early and hardly pay above S$ 140.00 unless during Xmas and CNY period....:)

duplexx80
13-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Any bro in HCM 24oct? will stay in signature hotel. any tipps to go somewhere nearby the hotel? thanks in advance

13-10-2014, 11:38 PM
First day here. Got a girl 2.2million. Than give okt on bicycle 200,000. Haven't fuck girl ask for tips. 500,000. Give her 200,000. Than fuck no gfe. Sibei sian. Am I kenna chop?

volcano
14-10-2014, 01:52 AM
First day here. Got a girl 2.2million. Than give okt on bicycle 200,000. Haven't fuck girl ask for tips. 500,000. Give her 200,000. Than fuck no gfe. Sibei sian. Am I kenna chop?

so u pay 2.6 mills for ST...not sure if u kena chop...but definitely not worth while in my eyes.

jsjs
14-10-2014, 03:25 AM
thank you for sharing...hehe we always buy tickets early and hardly pay above S$ 140.00 unless during Xmas and CNY period....:)
LOL... No choice bro I knew the air tics were ex, actually changed to HCMC when my trip with my bros to BKK was cancelled. And after reading all the nice reviews and stories made my mind up to come HCMC for the first time!

I read your links for places to visit but had to browse thru the whole 100++ pages of chat to read all the nice stories... :)

Btw Bro I'm meeting another bro here to go HCMC as he arrives 1 day earlier than me. I'll get a Viet SIM card. Do you mind bringing us around? Shy to PM you first as I really v amateur and seldom post here. Don't know if you willing to entertain us? :o

I read your signature so I know what to expect. So no problem on my part.... ;)

FireShark
14-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Options wide, but face recognition also widens. After dating a few locals, must start wearing those pollution mask to cover nose and mouth while on the street or risk being recognized by the gals or their friends.

Kana once while sitting behind a gal on a motobike. The other gal also on motobike happen to stop at the junction just beside our motobike. She gave a quiet glance, smiled, said 'khoe kg' and drove off. After that had to do damage control both ways.

Wow, You must be a lucky man:p

avoid sitting near the front sofas near the DJ console as druggies usually sit there

Agreed

FireShark
14-10-2014, 01:53 PM

For that kind of $$ you are sure kena chop. Overnight charges are around S$150-200 only

SEAJ
14-10-2014, 02:00 PM
Generally speaking... yes. The theory is that there are more cong an on the road in Hanoi while crime and disturbances are swiftly dealt with... this being the capital city.

In HCMC it is more relaxed and cong an sometimes sit on their butts until strict orders trickle down from HQ in Hanoi.
Plus Hanoi, going back to the Vietnam War has always been the Capitol of the strict Viet Cong Regime whilst HCMC/Saigon was the center of the wild and woolly South Vietnam.

Old habits die hard?

SEAJ

SEAJ
14-10-2014, 02:02 PM
For that kind of $$ you are sure kena chop. Overnight charges are around S$150-200 only
Where's our fren MC to lay it on OP thick?
LMFAO.

SEAJ

bobbylbk
14-10-2014, 05:50 PM
any bro had ever try the massage at A&EM hotel before

FireShark
14-10-2014, 11:48 PM

Nowadays I buy VN Airline cos the cost is less than $200 or about $200. $140 is without luggage. If I buy with luggage the cost is about there too.

jackbl
15-10-2014, 12:41 AM
Nowadays I buy VN Airline cos the cost is less than $200 or about $200. $140 is without luggage. If I buy with luggage the cost is about there too.

Sure bo VN airline is $200??? Or u meant single way $200?

sexrookie
15-10-2014, 07:17 AM

Yes, I find in so so two weeks ago

Foot massage one station for one hour one time tip, then go to body massage another hour another time tip.

All done by 2 different VN

Is clean massage

tokuhon
15-10-2014, 07:48 AM

I just buy a few days back. jetstar 08-10 Nov $126 insurance hcmc return w/o baggage.

another one is one way to hcmc during tiger $41 ($0.10 + tax promo) for 18 Jan 15. waiting to buy the return when price is good for me.

Hurricane88
15-10-2014, 08:40 AM

Yup...agreed...last jun need to fly urgently so check tickets...bought Vietnam airlines for $193.00....I dun check in luggage becos I fly light and frequent...what was impressive with vn airline is the services and bigger seat...food serving was quite decent...enjoyed red wine to go with food...:)

milfmilf
15-10-2014, 10:32 AM
another one is one way to hcmc during tiger $41 ($0.10 + tax promo) for 18 Jan 15. waiting to buy the return when price is good for me.

good price! long time no such lobang since macau trip 9 years back :D

FireShark
15-10-2014, 10:53 AM
Sure bo VN airline is $200??? Or u meant single way $200?

Hi jackbl

Sure, at many times, I bought at only $193. Recently, I bought another VN Airline ticket at $194.70 flying off during end October and returning during early Novovember

singlun
15-10-2014, 12:07 PM
I just buy a few days back. jetstar 08-10 Nov $126 insurance hcmc return w/o baggage.

I took the jet star one on my return trip. The fxxking seats cannot recline one. For 2 hours, i have to sit straight like in classroom like that. My back ache because of it.

markustan
15-10-2014, 12:48 PM
I always stay at district one and few previous trip stay at Cap Town Hotel is girl friendly because I book from Agoda state 2 person in a room.
This time change to Lan Lan 2 hotel for few night bring some girl for overnight I need to pay USD17.5 for each night.
Hope this is a useful info.

Hurricane88
15-10-2014, 01:09 PM
I took the jet star one on my return trip. The fxxking seats cannot recline one. For 2 hours, i have to sit straight like in classroom like that. My back ache because of it.

many samsters here are frequent flyers on Jetstar...think you sat on the emergency seats which cannot recline...2 hours only you get back ache...I dun recline even when seat can do so...:p

you should take the full service expensive airline...:)

volcano
15-10-2014, 01:19 PM

how long is the air tix valid for this price...3 mths?

able to re change the date?

ifv88
15-10-2014, 03:23 PM
kena one interesting experience yesterday at HCM

This wechat girl ( looks 6/10 , body 5/10), claiming to be a vespa/piaggio sales supervisor msg asking to meet up or she come my hotel to play (SIC) , since i was bored and alone ... ok meet up to watch movie( keep digging her nose during the movie damn turn off) ...movie halfway...she wants to leave to go elsewhere

So left and rode on her motorcycle to ben Tahn market for supper and she wanted to buy some souvenir , but after looking around and haggling prices, end up she din buy cause she wanted to get it from saigon square instead ( apprently cheaper)

so go back hotel to Play, when at my hotel room , she find some excuse to go through my stuff and wallet, luckily my wallet only got 100SGD and about 160k VND ( because its my last night in HCM , flying off early morning next day) , so she ask me to give her the 160K VND cause i agreed to pay the sourviner for her then she will go saigon square to buy tomorrow ( which was only about 150k)

now for the actual interesting part, she mentioned that before meeting me she was going shopping for clothes ( which she carried along to the movie in a plastic bag) , ends up the clothes were her "sleeping attire" which i think she already well prepared and bring along

in the room she was busy texting many different guys in tagged , wechat and other social media and "looking around for guys" in wechat , which i then confirmed that she is a "hunter"

cut the story short , no boom boom action probably due to me lack of money ( although she knew i got 100 SGD i said i need it for taxi back in singapore) , but i did manage to see her showering , walking ard my room braless and got to massage her and touch her all over and when i tried to go to top or bottom base , will be rejected.

in essence, all that for 150k+ 55k movie ticket + 30K Meal .....probably would have escalated more if i had more days to spare

Next morning i check out of the room while she continued to sleep in..

Sorry for long post ..

also ... there are lots of girls on wechat who will "add" you on the pretext of making friends i belive they are all FL

ifv88
15-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Trip report

encounter 1) went to Le duyen 4 Salon , paid $300k for VIP room and kena "con" to pay $500k for tips , but the girl was really good and cute and spoke very good english ,no happy ending but managed to get her number to ask her out for dinner and stay overnight but was rejected for stay overnight as "she was not that kind of girl"

encounter 2 )hook up with a Wechat FL , agreed on USD 100 LT , but turn up is bad service and the promise of "massage" didin't materialize , blatantly confirmed that her photo in wechat was photoshoped and she is a KTV girl

bo bian since already paid pump the dead fish once and her bad attitude made me chase her out.

Encounter 3) went to Ben ny around 8pm...as reported 120K + 250K tips (somewhere there) , only 3 girls ...the girl who attended to me looks 5/10 , B cup ....wipe with wet wipes , pull up shirt and did her job , keep making me hold on to her boobs ...job done ...leave the place. simple and straight forward...room was as reported , almost open air environment but lucky nobody else there

SUCK_ME_DRY
15-10-2014, 05:35 PM
First time sharing travelling to VN :

Reach airport straight to our hotel went for lunch nearby ben thanh, then started wechat... holy shit so many msgs "you want massage and sex?". we kept the contacts so at night if nothing to do we can call LT. Since our hotel girl frendly

So me and buddy heard about this minh minh tam went there straight after lunch, the place looks like a normal hotel. Went up greeted by this busty recept my eyes cannot get off those melon quite decent looking viet too.

the ppl there does not converse in eng well so we just tried our best to communicate saying full body massage vn200.000.

guide us to the mens room change put our stuff in locker and went straight to the steam room. 10min later Jacuzzi than here comes the weird part, the male staff there ask you to lie down on a metal table looks like those from mortuary. So shock they scrubs our backs which feel so uncomfortable and weird.

after that bathe change to wardrobe went in a room with many massage chairs probably those who only want leg massage. my buddy and i were seperated here where we told the staff we are doing full body.

Went up another floor and to a tiny cosy room, not bad ill rate about 9/10.
than my gal came 1 min later,

boobs : C cup
face : 8/10 (make up make up)
body 9/10

Her english not very good but still she can understand me and started with a good massage. After 20 mins massage ask me to turn around so the happy ending process will start. By the way this place only HJ no FJ. My hands was Roaming her body grab her boobs not modified so shiok play around her meimei. 5 mins later "jibaboom". She help me clean up and we did some last min chat which i ask for her contact.

before she go off i still played around with her grabbing her boobs and butt hugging her as she ask for how much tips im giving her.

nonetheless i just want to say this place thumbs up for beginner or those who want a good massage with happy ending...

Before we went off the place i saw a couple of thier girls walk in and out from a room which i saw one that catches my attention, so i ask the busty recept what is that girl number. Next time i come back vn gonna try her.

Not sure this review sharing was good but this is what i can say for now...

:D:D:D

singlun
15-10-2014, 06:05 PM
many samsters here are frequent flyers on Jetstar...think you sat on the emergency seats which cannot recline...2 hours only you get back ache...I dun recline even when seat can do so...:p

you should take the full service expensive airline...:)

Yes, i got the emergency seat. But the seats in front also no reclining and the teenage Malay gal keep slamming her back against her seat to make it recline. damn annoying. Later i check online ram read that jet star made the seats non reclining on some flights.

Hurricane88
15-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Any kind of forum is welcome...all free to share their experiences...:)

Nobody can say right or wrong...important is enjoy and happy...:)

jsjs
15-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Trip report

encounter 1) went to Le duyen 4 Salon , paid $300k for VIP room and kena "con" to pay $500k for tips , but the girl was really good and cute and spoke very good english ,no happy ending but managed to get her number to ask her out for dinner and stay overnight but was rejected for stay overnight as "she was not that kind of girl"

encounter 2 )hook up with a Wechat FL , agreed on USD 100 LT , but turn up is bad service and the promise of "massage" didin't materialize , blatantly confirmed that her photo in wechat was photoshoped and she is a KTV girl

bo bian since already paid pump the dead fish once and her bad attitude made me chase her out.

Encounter 3) went to Ben ny around 8pm...as reported 120K + 250K tips (somewhere there) , only 3 girls ...the girl who attended to me looks 5/10 , B cup ....wipe with wet wipes , pull up shirt and did her job , keep making me hold on to her boobs ...job done ...leave the place. simple and straight forward...room was as reported , almost open air environment but lucky nobody else there
LOL... Nice report bro. I'm about to go HCMC this weekend. So I will avoid WeChat when I reach there... ;)

naemlo
15-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Yes, i got the emergency seat. But the seats in front also no reclining and the teenage Malay gal keep slamming her back against her seat to make it recline. damn annoying. Later i check online ram read that jet star made the seats non reclining on some flights.

Reclining seats are highly debatable in short flight, esp budget air. U will have 2 parties arguing about this. The 1 in the front will argue that he pays for it and wants to recline anytime he wants and as for the back, he will argue he will suffer from leg space.

For me, I dun like when my front recline but I choose to ignore it. I pay budget just have to accept it. Anyway just about 2 hours of flight minus take off and landing left about an hour. No need to get too upset on this. I have back ache if I take more than 2 hours flight. With or without recline, my back still ache. What I do is stand up and walk to the wash room. I rather spend the effort to enjoy myself in HCMC than to feel frustrate in the plane.

Z_mac
15-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Reclining seats are highly debatable in short flight, esp budget air. U will have 2 parties arguing about this. The 1 in the front will argue that he pays for it and wants to recline anytime he wants and as for the back, he will argue he will suffer from leg space.

For me, I dun like when my front recline but I choose to ignore it. I pay budget just have to accept it. Anyway just about 2 hours of flight minus take off and landing left about an hour. No need to get too upset on this. I have back ache if I take more than 2 hours flight. With or without recline, my back still ache. What I do is stand up and walk to the wash room. I rather spend the effort to enjoy myself in HCMC than to feel frustrate in the plane.

really so bad with jet??? Will find out really soon as first time flying beside tiger... ☺

milfmilf
15-10-2014, 10:49 PM

my biggest dislike is when the felle beside me is a guy and like to open leg wide wide ... if lady I happy ... and very unlikely is empty

jsjs
15-10-2014, 11:03 PM
First time sharing travelling to VN :

Reach airport straight to our hotel went for lunch nearby ben thanh, then started wechat... holy shit so many msgs "you want massage and sex?". we kept the contacts so at night if nothing to do we can call LT. Since our hotel girl frendly

So me and buddy heard about this minh minh tam went there straight after lunch, the place looks like a normal hotel. Went up greeted by this busty recept my eyes cannot get off those melon quite decent looking viet too.

the ppl there does not converse in eng well so we just tried our best to communicate saying full body massage vn200.000.

guide us to the mens room change put our stuff in locker and went straight to the steam room. 10min later Jacuzzi than here comes the weird part, the male staff there ask you to lie down on a metal table looks like those from mortuary. So shock they scrubs our backs which feel so uncomfortable and weird.

after that bathe change to wardrobe went in a room with many massage chairs probably those who only want leg massage. my buddy and i were seperated here where we told the staff we are doing full body.

Went up another floor and to a tiny cosy room, not bad ill rate about 9/10.
than my gal came 1 min later,

boobs : C cup
face : 8/10 (make up make up)
body 9/10

Her english not very good but still she can understand me and started with a good massage. After 20 mins massage ask me to turn around so the happy ending process will start. By the way this place only HJ no FJ. My hands was Roaming her body grab her boobs not modified so shiok play around her meimei. 5 mins later "jibaboom". She help me clean up and we did some last min chat which i ask for her contact.

before she go off i still played around with her grabbing her boobs and butt hugging her as she ask for how much tips im giving her.

nonetheless i just want to say this place thumbs up for beginner or those who want a good massage with happy ending...

Before we went off the place i saw a couple of thier girls walk in and out from a room which i saw one that catches my attention, so i ask the busty recept what is that girl number. Next time i come back vn gonna try her.

Not sure this review sharing was good but this is what i can say for now...

:D:D:D

Nice report..... ;)

singlun
15-10-2014, 11:09 PM
By the way, is vietjet air recommended ?tempted to book,but don't know safe anot... i took lion air and tiger air to hcmc, not bad..

autoroam
15-10-2014, 11:26 PM
You paid budget price for budget air so have to live with it....:D
Anyway, it only a 2 hour flight. But no bad experience as most passenger are Singaporean

I had 2 bad experience on our national flight
once on a 4 hrs flight with a jap guy who keep shaking his leg (tapping on the back of my seat)
the other time on a 12 hrs flight with an angmo who did the same thing....
both occasion i slam my seat up & down..... end up in argument

Bro here any suggestion to deal with this:D:p

whitesauce
16-10-2014, 02:57 AM
First time hcmc. No speak vn. Wechat some girl wearing sexy clothes. 1.2m at first but talk down to 1m. Says she has friends and sends me bunches of girl pics. I can choose. Pick this 22yo skinny with 10 face. Bbbj was glorious, though brief. Mish and doggy only. Asks for tip but service wasn't too great except for her kpop face. 100k only haha. Hotel 200k. Not bad but I realized with vn weather, I was sweating like a dog afterwards. I'd rather lay there and get bj... today I check out benny. 350k. Wipe, nips, service, some letting touch. Done out the door. Not sweating. Lol me like

MIFAcafe
16-10-2014, 07:44 AM
Not difficult to find fun in HCM.

Unless you are not street smart and don't have vitamin M.

First time hcmc. No speak vn. Wechat some girl wearing sexy clothes. 1.2m at first but talk down to 1m. Says she has friends and sends me bunches of girl pics. I can choose. Pick this 22yo skinny with 10 face. Bbbj was glorious, though brief. Mish and doggy only. Asks for tip but service wasn't too great except for her kpop face. 100k only haha. Hotel 200k. Not bad but I realized with vn weather, I was sweating like a dog afterwards. I'd rather lay there and get bj... today I check out benny. 350k. Wipe, nips, service, some letting touch. Done out the door. Not sweating. Lol me like

Hurricane88
16-10-2014, 09:29 AM
By the way, is vietjet air recommended ?tempted to book,but don't know safe anot... i took lion air and tiger air to hcmc, not bad..

Same same la...no diff from tiger and jetstar...jetstar seat slightly wider than tiger...to me all acceptable..just 2hours flight to hcm....:)

Hurricane88
16-10-2014, 09:31 AM
You paid budget price for budget air so have to live with it....:D
Anyway, it only a 2 hour flight. But no bad experience as most passenger are Singaporean

I had 2 bad experience on our national flight
once on a 4 hrs flight with a jap guy who keep shaking his leg (tapping on the back of my seat)
the other time on a 12 hrs flight with an angmo who did the same thing....
both occasion i slam my seat up & down..... end up in argument

Bro here any suggestion to deal with this:D:p

Totally off topic...pls discuss related to hcm here in this thread...:)

FireShark
16-10-2014, 12:52 PM
how long is the air tix valid for this price...3 mths?

able to re change the date?

I don't know how long the tkt is valid. Normally, I just login and buy. Sometimes 3 weeks before I intend to go vn, I'm able to get cheap tkt. If you require able to change date the tkt cost should be $250. You need to check the rules and regulation.

Hurricane88
16-10-2014, 01:00 PM
I don't know how long the tkt is valid. Normally, I just login and buy. Sometimes 3 weeks before I intend to go vn, I'm able to get cheap tkt. If you require able to change date the tkt cost should be $250. You need to check the rules and regulation.

cheap offer Vn airlines tickets only on certain dates...and cannot change date or refund...all the terms and conditions stated before you purchased...if dun read is buyer's fault...after purchased is similar to budget airline except you have check in luggage and free meals on-board...Vn airlines also pay landing rights in Changi and HCM airports...so no waiting time...once plane arrived they have priority to land first...think only SQ and some national carriers pay this landing rights in the world's airports...:)

tukimin11
16-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Anyone in HCMC now? Wanna grab some drinks tonight?

Hurricane88
17-10-2014, 09:44 AM
Next week short week due to Deepavali on 22 Oct...those who travel to hcm...hope you have a nice safe trip and enjoy...:)

jimfairy
17-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Next week short week due to Deepavali on 22 Oct...those who travel to hcm...hope you have a nice safe trip and enjoy...:)

Me, 6 more days to go! Hihi.. Banh mi Banh mi here i go!! Haha

jiaksai
17-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Hi seniors, I have a hotel question. I have shortlisted 3 hotels,

1. GK central
2. Sonnet
3. Gia vien

All these are rated 3stars on Agoda, and I'm just wondering on the extra guest policy. Any senior bros here stayed in these hotels before and had any problems with it being girl-unfriendly? I previously stayed at a&em or luxe, just looking at new options, that's all.

Cheers to all.

PS: traveling from 23rd oct for 3 nights.

Hurricane88
17-10-2014, 02:03 PM

1. GK central
2. Sonnet
3. Gia vien

All these are rated 3stars on Agoda, and I'm just wondering on the extra guest policy. Any senior bros here stayed in these hotels before and had any problems with it being girl-unfriendly? I previously stayed at a&em or luxe, just looking at new options, that's all.

no idea...why dun you email to them to ask...simply too many hotels in hcm...:)

jiaksai
17-10-2014, 02:24 PM
no idea...why dun you email to them to ask...simply too many hotels in hcm...:)

Haha.. Yeah.. I just got a reply. Seems that I need to be more specific.

haha_123
17-10-2014, 02:38 PM

1. GK central
2. Sonnet
3. Gia vien

Dear bro jiaksai, GK Central is not gal-friendly. U'll need to book another room under the gal's name.

TonyCheong
17-10-2014, 02:52 PM

You sibei song.

Every month cheong overseas. :D

jiaksai
17-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Dear bro jiaksai, GK Central is not gal-friendly. U'll need to book another room under the gal's name.

Omg.. Really? Damn. That was first choice. Anyways, thanks for the heads up. Shall scratch that off the list. Thanks bro haha_123. :)

jiaksai
17-10-2014, 04:09 PM

1. GK central
2. Sonnet
3. Gia vien

Cheers to all.

PS: traveling from 23rd oct for 3 nights.

Damn.. Sonnet replied and for Vietnamese girl, need to pay extra usd20. Zzz..

milfmilf
17-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Omg.. Really? Damn. That was first choice. Anyways, thanks for the heads up. Shall scratch that off the list. Thanks bro haha_123. :)

also shortlisted that one previously but to play safe switch to sunflower :D ... tiny room with good bathroom

jsjs
17-10-2014, 06:39 PM
2 more days to HCMC!!! :D:D:D

StephenB
18-10-2014, 12:12 AM

Bros, I have taken VietJet a couple of times, it is an ok airline, sometimes late, can buy food & drinks onboard (pay in Dong only), the stewardess uniform a bit over-the-top if you know what I mean. VietJet does not charge premium for emergency exit seats, so I always choose the "last" row of emergency exit seat, cannot remember what number liao. It is my favorite because there is plenty of leg room AND you can recline all you want. The ones that cannot recline are the ones that reclines INTO THE EMERGENCY EXIT area, thus I always choose the "last" row which reclines away from the emergency exit area if you know what i mean again...

TonyCheong
18-10-2014, 12:52 AM
the stewardess uniform a bit over-the-top if you know what I mean.

Very 1950s. :D

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608054355967740018&pid=1.7 http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.607994874959233529&pid=15.1&P=0

damong777
18-10-2014, 12:55 AM

U not going next week? :confused:

11 more days to r&r plus buying tickets for Nov trip

damong777
18-10-2014, 12:58 AM
LOL... Nice report bro. I'm about to go HCMC this weekend. So I will avoid WeChat when I reach there... ;)

If u can write and understand tv, try zalo...more interesting than wechat in vn.

Wechat more for WL there or those who worked sg / Malaysia before. Zalo their local version

damong777
18-10-2014, 01:07 AM

U still take the afternoon flight there? Or have changed timing?

Yeah. Buying early save $$$.

Hurricane88
18-10-2014, 08:48 AM
U not going next week? :confused:

11 more days to r&r plus buying tickets for Nov trip

just come back la...how to fly again...huhu...:)

U still take the afternoon flight there? Or have changed timing?

Yeah. Buying early save $$$.

nowadays I fly any timing except early morning flight..:)

damong777
18-10-2014, 09:39 AM
just come back la...how to fly again...huhu...:)

nowadays I fly any timing except early morning flight..:)

Huhu...:(

Due to peak period coming up, have to take the early flight till after cny to maximize my time.

damong777
18-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Have came to looking forward for my short trips to vn as a battery recharge. Also made cut down on drinking in sg.

Using the same amount for paying 5 hours for entertainment in sg ktv for a month, rather go vn enjoy. Cheaper and get passport stamped:D

etct88
18-10-2014, 10:51 AM

wow.... you song song kau Song Be:D

Hurricane88
18-10-2014, 12:00 PM

ya lo...fly like taking mrt...kkk...hope you bonk bountiful ok...:p

jimfairy
18-10-2014, 12:07 PM
ya lo...fly like taking mrt...kkk...hope you bonk bountiful ok...:p

Yaya!! VBs VBs all come come to me!! Hihi

Hurricane88
18-10-2014, 12:12 PM
Yaya!! VBs VBs all come come to me!! Hihi

wait la...ask mommy send you 5 pretty and big boobs C-cups for you...kkkk...only for you lo...:p

wow somebody celebrating birthday there sure havoc siao...:)

jimfairy
18-10-2014, 12:16 PM
wait la...ask mommy send you 5 pretty and big boobs C-cups for you...kkkk...only for you lo...:p

wow somebody celebrating birthday there sure havoc siao...:)

Nono i no birthday boy, 2 C-cup boobs gal is enough haha.. keep the 5 for our birthday boy la wakaka...

Big NehNehs here i come!!

skyfree
18-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Today exchange rate

Sgd 1 - 16600 vietnam dongs

jsjs
18-10-2014, 08:45 PM
If u can write and understand tv, try zalo...more interesting than wechat in vn.

Wechat more for WL there or those who worked sg / Malaysia before. Zalo their local version
Thanks bro, but VN language I can't lah.... :p

jsjs
18-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Today exchange rate

Bro u mean change in HCMC or SG? Yest I change in SG 16200 :(:(:(

milfmilf
18-10-2014, 09:46 PM

wah sibey jialat

damong777
18-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Thanks bro, but VN language I can't lah.... :p

Nothing impossible. Just learn as additional language...there is thread for it.

I know zero abt it. But pick it up gradually or technically writing everyday to con gai :D

damong777
18-10-2014, 10:54 PM

U never bro h88 tips on vn in depth enough then...

jsjs
19-10-2014, 12:30 AM

I know zero abt it. But pick it up gradually or technically writing everyday to con gai :D

We're all after the same thing!!! :D:D:D

jackbl
19-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Today exchange rate

No go YSH ha? Go hcmc instead? :D

jackbl
19-10-2014, 10:27 AM

Cheers!!! Please share how u managed to do that in that thread as an encouragement for others.

singlun
19-10-2014, 11:50 AM

The pronouncion of the words is rather difficult. I asked the hotel lady boss how to read the symbols on the wordings... she gave me one look and declared that I will never able to learn it... sigh...
I pick up some tv using pimsleur audio.. some of the words came in handy...
Maybe will enroll in some tv language course at the cc..

milfmilf
19-10-2014, 12:14 PM
The pronouncion of the words is rather difficult. I asked the hotel lady boss how to read the symbols on the wordings... she gave me one look and declared that I will never able to learn it... sigh...

how nice if there is a Learn Viet book by a singkees :D
and there will be pronunciation help for viet word that sounds like in english/chinese/dialect .. LOL ... can learn faster .. after we master the basic wet market conversation, then if interested can go for the proper ... for me that's how I get the push, otherwise very lukewarm

loneyheart
19-10-2014, 12:27 PM
wah sibey jialat

thxs bro for yr kindness supportive pts .... just returned u fav to 528 :) hv a Beautiful Sunday

Hurricane88
19-10-2014, 12:39 PM

and there will be pronunciation help for viet word that sounds like in english/chinese/dialect .. LOL ... can learn faster .. after we master the basic wet market conversation, then if interested can go for the proper ... for me that's how I get the push, otherwise very lukewarm

here learn from Annie...if you can remember you will be able to speak tieng viet...but you lack motivations to learn fast...:)

most of friends learn becos the motivations to chat with pretty gals in HCM...:)

http://learnvietnamesewithannie.com/

personally IMHO...I felt that most sinkees dun like to learn...sinkees like to be spoonfed...becos you think anything can pay...haha...reason why I love Vietnam...only those who learned and invested in time and resources gets rewarded...:)

if sinkees going to HCM and still thinking using wechat and expect gems...VBs speak good english...well if you happy to do that...then please continue...nothing right or wrong...^^

damong777
19-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Cheers!!! Please share how u managed to do that in that thread as an encouragement for others.

will share when i more free...:D:D

damong777
19-10-2014, 01:18 PM

ask jackbl or h88 to joint venture to issue a book for us then...:D:D

damong777
19-10-2014, 01:22 PM
We're all after the same thing!!! :D

Best way to learn get a con gai and talk every day video call. it force you to pick up though could be rough in beginning as both dun understand each other.

I subscribe to what H88 criteria in looking for a con gai to talk. Best do not know english or chinese. Just tv. then force myself to pick up.

Now slowly becoming my 3rd language...:D:D

Hurricane88
19-10-2014, 01:27 PM
ask jackbl or h88 to joint venture to issue a book for us then...:D:D

haha...not going to waste my time...I rather spend time chat with VBs to improve my Tieng Viet...:)

over the years I had met many newbies who wanted to come to hcm...many just go there becos they have their own agenda...they have nothing to offer but only takers...some are unappreciative even when I helped...so nowadays I rather dun meet newbies...just spend time myself relaxed and enjoyed with friends...do more site seeing and traveling...oh also doing charity...helped the needy and poor in Vietnam...:)

damong777
19-10-2014, 02:08 PM
haha...not going to waste my time...I rather spend time chat with VBs to improve my Tieng Viet...:)

over the years I had met many newbies who wanted to come to hcm...many just go there becos they have their own agenda...they have nothing to offer but only takers...some are unappreciative even when I helped...so nowadays I rather dun meet newbies...just spend time myself relaxed and enjoyed with friends...do more site seeing and traveling...oh also doing charity...helped the needy and poor in Vietnam...:)

u referring to me?? :(:(

people are just stubborn especially when young and think like heroes...only when slam into wall, then can wake up.

lucky for me, met you though hard medicine to swallow at first, but was damm useful in making me appreciate your advise over time.

Hurricane88
19-10-2014, 02:24 PM
u referring to me??

people are just stubborn especially when young and think like heroes...only when slam into wall, then can wake up.

lucky for me, met you though hard medicine to swallow at first, but was damm useful in making me appreciate your advise over time.

haha...not referring to you...you wasted my little time but at least you tell me early...so no problem...:)

generally referred to those who met me in hcm and then talk big...after visiting some of the local entertainment still unhappy and think these are low class entertainment...haha...:)

even some newbies pm also can be demanding and unfriendly...so only will reply ad hoc pm...:)

MIFAcafe
19-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Not easy for you to believe what we say if you love the VB.

You will treat us like enemy..... but I told H88 when you wake up; you will know we are sincerely helping you.

In fact we gain nothing from helping you; only get you mad at us. But yet we still do it.

I got a lot of help from seniors here; so I am just repeating what they teach me. So they do not have to keep repeating the same thing to all newbies.

u referring to me?? :(:(

MIFAcafe
19-10-2014, 03:42 PM
When H88 and me go HCM we speak Chinese; English; TV; Cantonese; Hakka; Hokkien etc......

We do it when we do not want the VBs to know our conversation..... and it is all great fun.

I still remember H88 doing translation in DaLat for tourists from China and England.

It is impressive in the eyes of any Vietnamese.:cool::eek:

Best way to learn get a con gai and talk every day video call. it force you to pick up though could be rough in beginning as both dun understand each other.

I subscribe to what H88 criteria in looking for a con gai to talk. Best do not know english or chinese. Just tv. then force myself to pick up.

Now slowly becoming my 3rd language...:D:D

Happyman007
19-10-2014, 04:00 PM
When H88 and me go HCM we speak Chinese; English; TV; Cantonese; Hakka; Hokkien etc......

We do it when we do not want the VBs to know our conversation..... and it is all great fun.

I still remember H88 doing translation in DaLat for tourists from China and England.

who is 贺咖淫? :D

Hurricane88
19-10-2014, 04:11 PM
who is 贺咖淫? :D

haha...sure both of us la...if not how to speak 贺咖淫...:confused:

damong777
19-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Not easy for you to believe what we say if you love the VB.

You will treat us like enemy..... but I told H88 when you wake up; you will know we are sincerely helping you.

In fact we gain nothing from helping you; only get you mad at us. But yet we still do it.

I got a lot of help from seniors here; so I am just repeating what they teach me. So they do not have to keep repeating the same thing to all newbies.

Yeah true...

That what i tell those who ask for advise from me. Apply the same rules. Here to advise not to preach. What you do is ur decision and listen or not up to you. Only here to help as a friend.

damong777
19-10-2014, 04:13 PM

Thinking of picking up malay next as surely very min vb know malay...lol

damong777
19-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Any one been to this theme park?

đường đi đại nam bình dương...about 2 hour out from hcm

Hurricane88
19-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Thinking of picking up malay next as surely very min vb know malay...lol

my sis #3 selling clothes in cbt can speak malay..she spoke english, mandarin, malay, bahasa indon, and tieng viet...not sure she can speak more languages...:)

damong777
19-10-2014, 04:33 PM
my sis #3 selling clothes in cbt can speak malay..she spoke english, mandarin, malay, bahasa indon, and tieng viet...not sure she can speak more languages...:)

yeah forgotten a lot of malay now go hcm shopping

Happyman007
19-10-2014, 04:37 PM
haha...sure both of us la...if not how to speak 贺咖淫...:confused:

hahaha ok good2, next time if got chance go vn can look for 贺咖淫 la kopi :D

skyfree
19-10-2014, 08:48 PM
No go YSH ha? Go hcmc instead? :D

Haha...go hcm relax...

Pohchuan
19-10-2014, 10:42 PM

You speak Hakka too, that explains why you learn tieng viet that fast. Haizz, miss those hakka speaking times with H88.

Hurricane88
20-10-2014, 08:55 AM
You speak Hakka too, that eha xplains why you learn tieng viet that fast. Haizz, miss those hakka speaking times with H88.

Ha never knew you miss me...but I dun miss you leh...you only learn and take from me foc..nothing offer to return me...:p

Pohchuan
20-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Ha never knew you miss me...but I dun miss you leh...you only learn and take from me foc..nothing offer to return me...:p

I am thinking what to offer in return but you know everything liao. Even wanna offer u VBs, but you got plentiful. Cheong places, i hardly know any, only know how to say hello to VBs on the street and invite them for coffee.

Now, i seldom stay in HCM, staying elsewhere instead. Rat tiec kg co dip gap nhau. I apologize... I know it is my fault for staying away from the big city.

FireShark
20-10-2014, 10:52 AM

It is impressive in the eyes of any Vietnamese

H88 and MIFAcafe speak Hakka??? Me too a Hakka but now I can only listen when speak I need to think a while.

H88 your vb sister or your real sister selling clothes in CBT :confused:

Seletar
20-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Haha...go hcm relax...

Got catch any decent girl ? Any bbbj, bia om, café om, FR pls ? :D

super_duper108
20-10-2014, 09:25 PM

AE&M hotel massage is clean massage.
About 400k VND plus tip abt 100K.
Can call to room no extra charge.

super_duper108
21-10-2014, 02:17 PM
In HCM ladies in wechat are mostly fake, operated by okt.
Try 3 , 2 was different from photo posted and the third was a fl without agent.
But the meet up was postpone due to some reasons.
Will try to meet her again next month when I am there.

bobbylbk
21-10-2014, 11:36 PM
AE&M hotel massage is clean massage.
About 400k VND plus tip abt 100K.
Can call to room no extra charge.

thks bro, last month stay there but never try. coming Monday reach there will give it a try

conman
23-10-2014, 03:42 AM
A&EM Petit having loads of maintenance work now. Alot of drilling and repair work which is noisy. Avoid if possible.

FireShark
23-10-2014, 11:19 AM
So Quiet Recently in this thread

Where had all the people gone to???:confused::confused::confused:

bobbylbk
23-10-2014, 11:56 AM
A&EM Petit having loads of maintenance work now. Alot of drilling and repair work which is noisy. Avoid if possible.

I stay at 44 phan chau st infront of ben thanh market, so far last month very quiet.

conman
23-10-2014, 12:57 PM
I stay at 44 phan chau st infront of ben thanh market, so far last month very quiet.

I was there last week and just came back on Sunday.

Hurricane88
23-10-2014, 03:15 PM
So Quiet Recently in this thread

Where had all the people gone to???:confused::confused::confused:

nothing happened...what can happen to HCM...:)

on 21 Oct 2104 my friends exchange

16730 - 1k SGD notes
16700 - SGD 50 and SGD 100 notes

FireShark
23-10-2014, 03:38 PM
nothing happened...what can happen to HCM...:)

on 21 Oct 2104 my friends exchange

16730 - 1k SGD notes
16700 - SGD 50 and SGD 100 notes

Wow the rate had drop so much. Sigh.............

dcrusader
23-10-2014, 03:42 PM
is 44 phan boi chau guest friendly?
i wrote to them and they replied,"YES"
still cant be too sure...
will be there for the Halloween party next weekend.....most likely Lush
got some local undergrads wanting to party with me...
anyone wanna jump on the bandwagon?

damong777
23-10-2014, 03:49 PM
6 days to go for monthly dose of vn...:D:D

Maybe shd learn from h88 and book early. Too bad my job nature does not allow that much leeway

SEAJ
23-10-2014, 09:32 PM
still cant be too sure...?

Wow - it's that "liberal" in Vietnam? That they would so openly and in black and white reply that their hotel is guest friendly?

Wow!
SEAJ

etct88
23-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Wow - it's that "liberal" in Vietnam? That they would so openly and in black and white reply that their hotel is guest friendly?

Wow!
SEAJ

surely all hotels have to be guest friendly. wonder what the reply would be if asked in this manner, " does your hotel allow Vietnamese female guest of mine to stay with?"

Was there 2 weeks ago, stayed at A&EM (Phan Boi Chau Street) opposite Ben Thanh Market, they took my "guest" passport.... yes passport.

SEAJ
23-10-2014, 11:49 PM
surely all hotels have to be guest friendly. wonder what the reply would be if asked in this manner, " does your hotel allow Vietnamese female guest of mine to stay with?"

Was there 2 weeks ago, stayed at A&EM (Phan Boi Chau Street) opposite Ben Thanh Market, they took my "guest" passport.... yes passport.
LOL - you're right!

All depends on how and what exactly op asked the hotel.

SEAJ

haha_123
24-10-2014, 12:25 AM

Wow!
SEAJ

Yes. The hotel will either reply: "Yes, no problem.......", or "Sorry, we regret to inform you that......., or they simply don't reply at all.

Another faster way would be to call to the hotel and ask them directly.

No need to feel shy about asking. Better to know whether the hotel is gal-friendly before your trip. Otherwise you may end up paying for another room under the gal's name, which happened to me with GK Central Hotel.

dcrusader
24-10-2014, 07:28 AM
Yes. The hotel will either reply: "Yes, no problem.......", or "Sorry, we regret to inform you that......., or they simply don't reply at all.

Another faster way would be to call to the hotel and ask them directly.

No need to feel shy about asking. Better to know whether the hotel is gal-friendly before your trip. Otherwise you may end up paying for another room under the gal's name, which happened to me with GK Central Hotel.

i was not allow to admit my companion at Oscar Saigon previously.....damn!
never ever stay in those 4-5 stars especially in District 1....as they enforce the 'government policy' more stringently.....the restriction is actually'y written on a notice board at hotels about 'non-local and local tryst' withinn the hotels' premises..
we all learn...:rolleyes:

Hurricane88
24-10-2014, 08:31 AM
I received this pm...can someone check out if 91 HBT really had became a restaurant...:)

anyone been recently...:confused:

pting
24-10-2014, 08:51 AM
never ever stay in those 4-5 stars especially in District 1....as they enforce the 'government policy' more stringently.....the restriction is actually'y written on a notice board at hotels about 'non-local and local tryst' withinn the hotels' premises..

I think the best way in this situation is to go short time hotel.
This way u still can have your 4/5 star hotel bed dry & clean to sleep.:D

And hi bros,
Often when i bonk VN girl in hcm, i always smell a same cherry scent coming from their clothes, bra and even panties. Wonder anyone know what kind of perfume is that?

MugenChicken
24-10-2014, 10:10 AM
I received this pm...can someone check out if 91 HBT really had became a restaurant...:)

Yep, 91 HBT is closed, been closed for the pass 2-3 weeks already i think. Not sure what they are renovating into though....

super_duper108
24-10-2014, 01:08 PM

Best bet A&EM along Le Thanh Ton.

Never fail me, I have stayed for 4 times all ok to bring girl.
Sometimes they need you call the recep to confirm, and they will keep the girls passport / ID before admitting them.

dcrusader
24-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Best bet A&EM along Le Thanh Ton.

Never fail me, I have stayed for 4 times all ok to bring girl.
Sometimes they need you call the recep to confirm, and they will keep the girls passport / ID before admitting them.

44 Phan Boi Chau has private whirlpool jacuzzi!!! :D

Hurricane88
24-10-2014, 03:53 PM
44 Phan Boi Chau has private whirlpool jacuzzi!!! :D

thank you for sharing...:)

singlun
24-10-2014, 04:07 PM

http://i62.tinypic.com/2wqu2c5.jpg

This was a month ago...

Hurricane88
24-10-2014, 04:23 PM
Yep, 91 HBT is closed, been closed for the pass 2-3 weeks already i think. Not sure what they are renovating into though....

thank you for sharing...my website is updated...haha...nowadays toughie if you dun know where to finds gals...will be expensive for newbies to chiong HCM...haizzzz....:)

depp85
24-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Any Senior Bros

can advise where to find good massage for backache . body shoulder neck. ? near . bu vien or chinatown ?

Thai can find easily . how about hcmc ? please help , many tks

conman
25-10-2014, 01:21 AM

I was there with a vietnam girl for my entire stay. They kept her Id just for security purposes. No one came to disturb but if u have 2 girls with you, you need to open another room.

bobbylbk
25-10-2014, 12:41 PM

thks bro any way already book the room. most of the time was out so no problem to me.

bobbylbk
25-10-2014, 12:45 PM
2 more day will at hcm, any bro want to cheong can always call me . we care n share when out Singapore.

damong777
25-10-2014, 01:51 PM
2 more day will at hcm, any bro want to cheong can always call me . we care n share when out Singapore.

3 more days for me..

SEAJ
25-10-2014, 03:00 PM
I was there with a vietnam girl for my entire stay. They kept her Id just for security purposes. No one came to disturb but if u have 2 girls with you, you need to open another room.

Thanks for the great on-the-ground confirmation that all's OK at this place.

And actually, them keeping the girl's ID should make it safer for us mongers as it IS a bit of an insurance that the gal is not gonna rip you off and run away. But of course, fake ID's are so cheaply and readily obtainable, but hey...every little bit helps!

And a question - from what a China hotel owner friend tells me; basically he tells me that whilst there ARE laws against prostitution in China, there are none against immorality. In this day and age, its an impossibility to regulate adults from having consensual sexual relationships/committing adultery etc and thus there can be no laws to proscribe 2 consenting adults from checking in a hotel to do the UNPAID-FOR deed. So the question is - does this also apply in Vietnam too?

That if one gets raided by the LE, all one needs to establish is that what they are up to is just a garden variety romance/succumbing to lust with no money changing hands - and all should be hunky-dorey?

Thanks
SEAJ

pokerstar
26-10-2014, 01:54 AM
hihi anybody want to chiong or got lobang to chiong ktv in hcm. i think D1 sure no have, need to venture out. Lets PM. Thanks bros!

bobbylbk
27-10-2014, 12:09 AM
hihi anybody want to chiong or got lobang to chiong ktv in hcm. i think D1 sure no have, need to venture out. Lets PM. Thanks bros!

u over there now bro

dcrusader
27-10-2014, 02:29 PM
u over there now bro

you guys need to put up a ctc to get in touch....:cool:
dun think sbf is a good way to do that....:D

Hurricane88
27-10-2014, 02:54 PM
you guys need to put up a ctc to get in touch....:cool:
dun think sbf is a good way to do that....:D

pm each other and then msg or cal each other la...this is the best method...:)

bobbylbk
27-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Yes we pm each others but different date. Alone here but still can be fun

Hurricane88
27-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Yes we pm each others but different date. Alone here but still can be fun

you always post a one liner...not sharing info and treating my thread as tcss...unsure your objective...:)

dcrusader
28-10-2014, 08:46 AM
pm each other and then msg or cal each other la...this is the best method...:)

Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
i need reinforcement on 31 Oct for Halloween Party!
My gf just told me she's bringing 2-3 undergrads girls along to party and they prefer foreigners as party buddies!!!:cool:
pls bear in mind they are not working girls and whatever develops from there is entirely up to your charisma....hehe....
I'm alone this trip as my regulars cheong buddies are tied up in Singapore..:(
Venue still undecided but most likely Lush....after 9pm
those interested (in their 20s and 30s) do PM me ASAP....:D
of course i'll ask bro H88 for advice too....

MIFAcafe
28-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Old men not welcome?:confused:

What make you think they don't like order men?
My current gf in HCM only 19 year old. Ex gf 22 year old.

We sit in cafe surrounded by girls between 17-23 years old......:cool:

sailsingapore
28-10-2014, 10:24 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/No_Country_for_Old_Men_poster.jpg

Hurricane88
28-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
My gf just told me she's bringing 2-3 undergrads girls along to party and they prefer foreigners as party buddies!!!:cool:
pls bear in mind they are not working girls and whatever develops from there is entirely up to your charisma....hehe....

Haha...good I am disqualified...retirees Liao...also not in hcm...:)

What advice u need...pm me...:)

Hurricane88
28-10-2014, 10:28 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/No_Country_for_Old_Men_poster.jpg

Bro sail...how are you...many thanks for dropping by...I am testing a pair of viet babes for 3some in hcm...if successful can intro to you...how about that...and what are you going do for me in return...kkkk...:)

sailsingapore
28-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Bro sail...how are you...many thanks for dropping by...I am testing a pair of viet babes for 3some in hcm...if successful can intro to you...how about that...and what are you going do for me in return...kkkk...:)

Hi Bro H-88 :D Keep up the good work testing young VN babes :) AM ALWAYS ready for your intro's :p
In return for your 3-some intro , I donate you a case of Ba-Ba-Ba beers ..... hahahaha !!

MIFAcafe
28-10-2014, 10:53 AM
Sail never have good experience in HCM........otherwise will be a regular and will fly direct to HCM.:cool:

Hi Bro H-88 :D Keep up the good work testing young VN babes :) AM ALWAYS ready for your intro's :p
In return for your 3-some intro , I donate you a case of Ba-Ba-Ba beers ..... hahahaha !!

dcrusader
28-10-2014, 01:06 PM

What make you think they don't like order men?
My current gf in HCM only 19 year old. Ex gf 22 year old.

We sit in cafe surrounded by girls between 17-23 years old......:cool:

paisei...paisei....
i just assumed best not have generation gap, that's all....:D
maybe oldie is indeed goldie.....:cool:
my bad....
Pm me if you're interested to get connected, bro....
cheers!!!mot trai tim mot tinh yeu....

Hurricane88
28-10-2014, 02:03 PM
paisei...paisei....
i just assumed best not have generation gap, that's all....:D
maybe oldie is indeed goldie.....:cool:
cheers!!!mot trai tim mot tinh yeu....

sure la...gen gap...we old man hardly can understand young men...esp. gen y and z...:)

dun believe what VB say la...always fluid and things can change...can fly you aeroplane too...:p

FireShark
28-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!

Cam I join??? I will be there from 29 Oct to 2 Nov but I'm old uncle le. :p

haha_123
28-10-2014, 02:52 PM
of course i'll ask bro H88 for advice too....[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Oops! There goes my opportunity. I consider myself senior citizen already.:o
Anyway have fun, spend sensibly and most importantly, be safe!!

sailsingapore
28-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Sail never have good experience in HCM........otherwise will be a regular and will fly direct to HCM.:cool:

hahaha !! No lah ... have 1 in 3 good experience in HCMC :D VN best for drinking beer on sidewalk talking cock sing song :p

ol'coyote
28-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!

alamak...me senior citizen no chance liow...
me will be in hcm few days time...

dcrusader
28-10-2014, 04:43 PM
alamak...me senior citizen no chance liow...
me will be in hcm few days time...

can la....
PM me your ctc pls...
we will conquer Saigon on Friday!!!!!:D

dcrusader
28-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Và giờ anh đã biết em đã đi xa
Anh mới nhận ra nỗi đau cho riêng mình anh
Chỉ la một lời nói đã khiến cho em quên đi tất cả
Là khoảnh khắc đó sẽ mãi không phai

skyfree
28-10-2014, 05:42 PM
I will like to extend a warmest thank you to all the bros who helped me to have a happy birthday party in hcm which include the cake as well.

You guys know who you are, i shall not post names.

Thank you all for teaching me the survival skills.

Last but not least, i will like to offer my sincerest apologies to all bros who may be offended by my words during the stay in hcm.

Thank you.

Hurricane88
28-10-2014, 05:51 PM
I will like to extend a warmest thank you to all the bros who helped me to have a happy birthday party in hcm which include the cake as well.
You guys know who you are, i shall not post names.
Thank you all for teaching me the survival skills.
Last but not least, i will like to offer my sincerest apologies to all bros who may be offended by my words during the stay in hcm.
Thank you.

hope you enjoyed yourself...next time buy beer will do...think you got the most kisses by different VBs that nite...kkkk....:)

sorry to say you older now...:)

FireShark
28-10-2014, 05:53 PM
can la....
PM me your ctc pls...
we will conquer Saigon on Friday!!!!!:D

Why was I not invited??? Dau tim qua!!! Maybe I really old uncle le.

Hurricane88
28-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Why was I not invited??? Dau tim qua!!! Maybe I really old uncle le.

pm him la...you dun need invitation la...you old bird can go yourself...:)

FireShark
28-10-2014, 06:03 PM
pm him la...you dun need invitation la...you old bird can go yourself...:)

Hahaha..... Maybe I will pm him....... but likely can't join him :p
My BX with me how to join. Go there relax and maybe release some Bird in temple again.

kinthehouse
28-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Went long hai stay as book wrongly. At vungtau saw some girls damm chio those motorbike pimp kind but not willing to go longhai, so okt ask my driver bring us to longhai to choose.

At longhai, went into this sort of like geylang legal house pattern. 5 girls there at least 3 look like 14-16yo.. zzz told driver look too young we mai.. he ask the okt.. de okt told him they are 20.. zzz

In the end no choose n went back hotel empty ended.

For bro who wanna visit this kind of place, recommend you book a driver to drive you from hcmc to vt, then ask that driver to bring you. My driver was not familiar but he just randomly approach a taxi driver and tt taxi driver told him where to go

volcano
28-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!

if going clubbing on Halloween at popular places...be sure to book in advance in order not to be dissappointed with no table.

MIFAcafe
29-10-2014, 10:40 AM
YOU HARDLY SPEAK.... how to be offended by your words.

Thank you.

aong18
30-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Hi, first time going to HCM. Anyone could intro any nice bar for soccer and tabao. Other interesting places are welcome too. Will be staying at grandsliver

Hurricane88
30-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Hahaha..... Maybe I will pm him....... but likely can't join him :p
My BX with me how to join. Go there relax and maybe release some Bird in temple again.

so not sure why you bother to pm if you unlikely can attend...dun waste time lah...:)

make sure you released the right birdies...dun spray the wrong birdies will do...think I knew where you release these birdies...the problem is when you release these birdies then get caught again and resold to others...this is recycling...oops unless the birds life is up...then the cycle repeats...:)

jimfairy
30-10-2014, 02:33 PM
make sure you released the right birdies...dun spray the wrong birdies will do...think I knew where you release these birdies...the problem is when you release these birdies then get caught again and resold to others...this is recycling...oops unless the birds life is up...then the cycle repeats...:)

Hihi, bro H88, the vendors do not need to go catch them, the birds will fly back to them as the birds know they can get foods there haha.. is a cashless n labourless biz... :D:D

TonyCheong
30-10-2014, 02:47 PM

I just don't get the philosophy of this act.
Yes the act of 放生 (birds, turtles, etc.) is a noble cause if it's done in a very remote area where the chances of the animal being poached again is very unlikely.

But if I know it's going to be "recycled" again then what's the point?
A donation in kind to the temple is more practical. :)

Hurricane88
30-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Hihi, bro H88, the vendors do not need to go catch them, the birds will fly back to them as the birds know they can get foods there haha.. is a cashless n labourless biz...

haha....fully agreed...:)

I just don't get the philosophy of this act.
Yes the act of 放生 (birds, turtles, etc.) is a noble cause if it's done in a very remote area where the chances of the animal being poached again is very unlikely.

well...all these are act of kindness...any innocent ppl will not know that the birdies are recycled...haha....:)

most of the temples in hcm built ponds to keep all these tortoises...so not sure if this is really 放生...haizzz....:)

TonyCheong
30-10-2014, 02:59 PM
well...all these are act of kindness...any innocent ppl will not know that the birdies are recycled...haha....:)

most of the temples in hcm built ponds to keep all these tortoises...so not sure if this is really 放生...haizzz....:)

Haizzz vicious cycle. :cool:

Acts of kindness are carried out in daily life.
Your HCMC charity activities are a very good example.
Contribute money and resources to buy food and distribute to temples.

If one finds solace in buying animals to 放生 then I feel that's superficial.
The money can be put into better use.
No offence to any one. :)

Hurricane88
30-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Acts of kindness are carried out in daily life.
Your HCMC charity activities are a very good example.
Contribute money and resources to buy food and distribute to temples.

correction...we bought the food ingredients and distribute to the poor and needies...some temples house the orphanage so we give not cash but food such as biscuits and milk to the children...rice for the temple to cook for orphanages...of course we cannot control who gets to eat the rice...haizzzz....:p

last Hungry Ghost Festival around late July 2104, we visited the Old Folks Home and donated milk and biscuits including 100K angpow to 30 old folks...and had a 2 hour session chatting with the Old Folks...about 8 of the old folks sang folk songs for us...bro jimfairy was with us and you can ask him...we find these activities more meaningful...:)

jimfairy
30-10-2014, 03:13 PM
last Hungry Ghost Festival around late July 2104, we visited the Old Folks Home and donated milk and biscuits including 100K angpow to 30 old folks...and had a 2 hour session chatting with the Old Folks...about 8 of the old folks sang folk songs for us...bro jimfairy was with us and you can ask him...we find these activities more meaningful...:)
Sigh.....saddest part is the kids hospital, so many sick kids in the hospital n make to sleep at the corridors outside the wards due to insufficient of wards n beds.. tears jux come out by itself... haizzzz...
We r really lucky that we dun see this in our country..

TonyCheong
30-10-2014, 03:31 PM
bro jimfairy was with us and you can ask him...we find these activities more meaningful...:)

Sigh.....saddest part is the kids hospital, so many sick kids in the hospital n make to sleep at the corridors outside the wards due to insufficient of wards n beds.. tears jux come out by itself... haizzzz...
We r really lucky that we dun see this in our country..

Thumbs up for you guys! :)

naemlo
30-10-2014, 03:32 PM

The truth about this is "letting go", example, letting go desire.... not physically let something free. It is the same as many do not understand, why we light a candle, 3 joss sticks, a glass of water.

It is better to use money to help ppl than to buy animals n let them free.

TonyCheong
30-10-2014, 03:38 PM
The truth about this is "letting go", example, letting go desire.... not physically let something free. It is the same as many do not understand, why we light a candle, 3 joss sticks, a glass of water.

The concept of this I can understand but...

It is better to use money to help ppl than to buy animals n let them free.

By contributing effort, resources and teaching skills to help people directly I feel is more meaningful, productive and efficient. :)

Hurricane88
30-10-2014, 03:58 PM
By contributing effort, resources and teaching skills to help people directly I feel is more meaningful, productive and efficient. :)

good...now we are trying to do this as charity..."Gift of Hope - Scholarship Fund"

identify up to 5 students...students which can study but because family poor cannot afford to let them study...so we sent locals together with us go to visit the family to find out...interview the teachers and then make a decision to help the students with yearly scholarship...we may pay the school fees directly on their behalf...and some monthly pocket money...criteria the student must pass yearly with good results and progressed to next level...the group will fund till students graduate from University...indirectly we are their guardians...plenty of details to work out...because we have not identify any students...we spoke to many local Viets to intro...so far nothing yet...already told my sisters to visit schools to get potential candidates but so far not yet...:)

we may visit a family in Cai Lay, Tieng Giang...heard from a friend that the student was asked to go to work because family cannot afford...but student wanted to continue study...so hopefully we get our first student soon...:)

we also talking to a mother from Chau Doc, An Giang, whose daughter is now in Secondary School...we will fund her daughter if she can admit to University...we knew how tough to get into Vn University so is not a give me...:)

Hope you guys bear with me...some may not like to read all this then pls skip..but still related to Vietnam and HCM...I did mentioned that to us HCM is just not sex but we did many things there now...^^

Hurricane88
30-10-2014, 04:10 PM
thank you for sharing...my website is updated...haha...nowadays toughie if you dun know where to finds gals...will be expensive for newbies to chiong HCM...haizzzz....:)

with reference to the above, IMHO, I believe all these will be temporary...some how something will come up and you need to be patience...there are places that are fun but illegal and need local knowledge to find them...:)

if anyone with loads of cash then the so called D1 places will still be the main places to chiong...Catwalk, Fortune II Ktv, 166 Nguyen Bieu...for FL you can use some of the disco...you may need the Manager to intro who are the FL...prices may be steep but always nego...:)

if you have some local guys to bring around then that is best...otherwise skip HCM and go elsewhere to chiong...:)

the above is just my personal opinion...not to upset anyone...pls skip this if you dun like to read...^^

Happyman007
30-10-2014, 05:39 PM
good...now we are trying to do this as charity..."Gift of Hope - Scholarship Fund"

Hope you guys bear with me...some may not like to read all this then pls skip..but still related to Vietnam and HCM...I did mentioned that to us HCM is just not sex but we did many things there now...^^

Good work and hope you have a facebook fan page on this, so can upload photo, create event and gather fund for certain event etc :)

thunderbird
30-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Dear friends,

Can anyone (willing) share some info on HCMC for a newbie...? I am planning to visit HCMC in November, and would be most happy if anyone can provide some info on good KTV and girls..??

Thanks.

Thunderbord

skyfree
30-10-2014, 07:31 PM
hope you enjoyed yourself...next time buy beer will do...think you got the most kisses by different VBs that nite...kkkk....:)

sorry to say you older now...:)

Ya, no worries, can treat u beer next time....

Haha got many kisses by different vbs that night but i feel that night the young mummy most chio haha.....

Ya older liao....still finding vb mah haha

skyfree
30-10-2014, 07:33 PM
YOU HARDLY SPEAK.... how to be offended by your words.

Ya, i hardly speak...also hardly show action... Just light up my cigarettes and see vn gals i happy liao haha

jimfairy
30-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Ya, no worries, can treat u beer next time....

Haha got many kisses by different vbs that night but i feel that night the young mummy most chio haha.....

Ya older liao....still finding vb mah haha

Ya, i hardly speak...also hardly show action... Just light up my cigarettes and see vn gals i happy liao haha

dun forget me hor!!!!!!:D

milfmilf
30-10-2014, 07:59 PM
thought of going Dalat by flight from HCMC
which is the recommended domestic flight to take?
vietnam air timing very jialat, either super early morning or evening time
my favourite jetstar only fly nha trang .. sigh
thanks!

Update! Oh.. found Vietjetair !

Json1976
30-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Hi Bro,
I am now in hcmc, Ben thanh area. Let me know if any bros keen to meet up ya.
my vietnam hp: 0126708xxxx

Hurricane88
30-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Hi Bro,
I am now in hcmc, Ben thanh area. Let me know if any bros keen to meet up ya.
my vietnam hp: 0126708xxxx

pls use pm to exchange phone number contact otherwise going to delete your post...btw, i had edited your post...:)

Json1976
30-10-2014, 11:32 PM
pls use pm to exchange phone number contact otherwise going to delete your post...btw, i had edited your post...:)

Oops... Sorry bro.

Json1976
31-10-2014, 03:34 AM
Sharing some info:
Avoid WeChat chicks. They are those Taxi type who goes around via motorcycle. No service, ask for payment and tips before hand. Some can be different from photos. The one who chat with you are actually not them. A person is controlling and they can send you many different girl's photo and ask you to choose. When you meet the girl, they had got no clue what you chatted and the phone they are using are those old school Nokia with no social networking ability.

Damage:
USD 50/hr 1 shot, some even asked USD 70

Hope this helps.

Next, those 35, 49, 51, 91 Hai Ba Trung bars already closed down. So bros who are not familiar with HCMC need not waste time to go there.

I am a newbie in HCMC too. Can only contribute this much.

Hurricane88
01-11-2014, 08:22 AM
Any recent SGD exchange rate update...think drop below 16600 liao....::)

xxxed
01-11-2014, 12:16 PM
I managed to changed at 167000 at CBT on 28th Nov

Hurricane, yr room rate seem to be out of touch with the current but still a good guide.

fubuki78
01-11-2014, 01:39 PM
Any recent SGD exchange rate update...think drop below 16600 liao....::)

Airport rate = 16509
Goldsmith rate outside market = 16555
Inside Market = 16558

Hurricane88
01-11-2014, 02:05 PM
I managed to changed at 167000 at CBT on 28th Nov
Hurricane, yr room rate seem to be out of touch with the current but still a good guide.

you live in future...today only 1 Nov leh...unless you saying last year...:)

care to elaborate what you mean "yr room rate seem to be out of touch with the current"...:confused:

Hurricane88
01-11-2014, 02:06 PM
Airport rate = 16509
Inside Market = 16558

thank you for sharing...as predicted...lower than last week...:)

sailsingapore
01-11-2014, 02:17 PM

What the fcuk ??? :p

http://www.mycoolstuff2000.com/image/cache/data/coolstuff/FCL/Ladies_too_busy_white-344x433.jpg

tatitoo
01-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Any bros in HCMC from 15-17th nov & 22-25th nov? going to be there, any recommedation for massage, freelancers, parties and such?

milfmilf
01-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Airport rate = 16509
Inside Market = 16558

so settle at airport sua lah :D

volcano
01-11-2014, 08:32 PM
so settle at airport sua lah :D

airport will be lower lol

IPhone3G
01-11-2014, 08:46 PM
Hi bros and seniors

Juz booked a trip to hcm to end and start the year with a bang!
Was wondering if. Anyone is having the same iternary from sg?

Pls pm if if u would like to meet up and party together.

Meanwhile, would anyone like to share their most memorable new year trip to hcm?

It's my 1st time celebrating new year there. Usually will be in RCA bkk.

Wondering if the sky bar at AB building beside new world hotel can see fire works anot.

kongfudick
01-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Hi All, I m a newbie in this threat. Met this vb in Sin mths back, given me her wee chat before she left, contacted her to arrange 2 more gal friends as my bros n I were going. So we went there last month from 4days 3nights. They were with us for the whole trips, total damage is usd300/vb for the whole 4days 3nights
We are planning to go again on x'mass period, wonder if any bros will be there that would like to join us.

ol'coyote
02-11-2014, 12:49 AM
in hcm skybar now...
chilling and having a drink...

neu_byrd
02-11-2014, 05:47 AM
Been a while since I last visited VN. was in HCMC last week. went for Takeaways, checked out 13 Le Thanh Ton Street. The old Bin Bin was renamed Moon Light. Same modus operandi. ST was quoted VND2m approx. US$100. They were still open at 1:00AM (the only one still open), closes @ 2:00AM. very quiet night. Gal dint want to reduce 1 dong. End up I went back hotel - outside pimp offered VND 1m 1 shot while I having a smoke. Gal came on bike, looked ok and up we went. payment to pimp upfront. Very quick deed done and gone.

Also visited MZ bar on Bui Thi Xuan. nice, live bands. pretty waitresses and PRs. understand from forum here that the gals are non-takeaway. keen to come back to HCMC to see Lush, Sin lounge. fair gals, mostly well endowed.

Cheers.

Hurricane88
02-11-2014, 07:37 AM
in hcm skybar now...

you sipping expensive beer...me cannot afford...drink 9k bia saigon red by the roadside...remember to enjoy yourself....:)

MIFAcafe
02-11-2014, 10:54 AM
In HCM we have the choice to drink cheap beer or expensive beer....

In Singapore only have expensive beer or crazy price beer.

in hcm skybar now...

you sipping expensive beer...me cannot afford...drink 9k bia saigon red by the roadside...remember to enjoy yourself....:)

milfmilf
02-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Hi All, I m a newbie in this threat. Met this vb in Sin mths back, given me her wee chat before she left, contacted her to arrange 2 more gal friends as my bros n I were going. So we went there last month from 4days 3nights. They were with us for the whole trips, total damage is usd300/vb for the whole 4days 3nights
We are planning to go again on x'mass period, wonder if any bros will be there that would like to join us.

usd$300 very cheap!
you mean escort whole day plus sex?
can share which hotel you stay and daily expenses?

Hurricane88
02-11-2014, 11:20 AM
usd$300 very cheap!

Around 2.2 mil per day not bad la...these gals who came sinkie land go back to vn also nothing to do...so earn extra income, plus food and nice air-con bed...:)

My fren paid a vb 5d4n only paid 3mil..hehe cheap...:)

ol'coyote
02-11-2014, 12:19 PM

no drink beer...long island tea...334k vnd...
managed to pick up lady via wechat nearby...
met her downstairs of ab tower...
went up skybar for awhile...
then settled for st at 1.2m vnd...
left alone at 3.30am...
woke up at 6.30am for meeting...

Hurricane88
02-11-2014, 12:29 PM

thank you for sharing...so long you happy will do...me hardly patronise such places in hcm...:)

1.2mil ST is ok but not sure what type of FL you got...can get a fj for as cheap as 300-500k...bia om will be 1.2mil ST and 1.5 - 2mil LT...besides the bia om drinks...:)

khyber_pass
02-11-2014, 03:37 PM
how much the LT now a days ?

Been a while since I last visited VN. was in HCMC last week. went for Takeaways, checked out 13 Le Thanh Ton Street. The old Bin Bin was renamed Moon Light. Same modus operandi. ST was quoted VND2m approx. US$100. They were still open at 1:00AM (the only one still open), closes @ 2:00AM. very quiet night. Gal dint want to reduce 1 dong. End up I went back hotel - outside pimp offered VND 1m 1 shot while I having a smoke. Gal came on bike, looked ok and up we went. payment to pimp upfront. Very quick deed done and gone.

Also visited MZ bar on Bui Thi Xuan. nice, live bands. pretty waitresses and PRs. understand from forum here that the gals are non-takeaway. keen to come back to HCMC to see Lush, Sin lounge. fair gals, mostly well endowed.

Cheers.

kongfudick
02-11-2014, 03:57 PM
usd$300 very cheap!

Yes whole day n sexsssss, hotel will be at around sgd60/night, district 1. Daily expense depend wat u want to do, just standby sgd100/day should be more then enough.

milfmilf
02-11-2014, 09:49 PM
previously took jetstar domestic flight from hcm to danang was prompted to purchase insurance which I did.
This time I will be flying from hcm to dalat with vietjetair.
But until I reach the payment page still no sign of insurance.
Did they include their travelcare insurance in the flight ticket?
any bro knows?

Hurricane88
02-11-2014, 09:54 PM
This time I will be flying from hcm to dalat with vietjetair.
But until I reach the payment page still no sign of insurance.
Did they include their travelcare insurance in the flight ticket?
any bro knows?

no...you have to buy...think there is a step to buy...think you skip the step...:)

SEAJ
02-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Hmmmm.... good question - but you really do need to qualify the type/class of girl you're asking about!!

In my younger days, I did like overnights - but nowadays, I prefer to pace myself and get a girl after lunch/brunch and then another one at night.

And I don't THINK I spend much more getting 2 ST vs 1 LT.... whilst able to get a proper night's sleep. But I'm also wondering if this is also true in HCMC - of course for the same class/type of girl. Thinking of going down during the CNY.

SEAJ

Hurricane88
02-11-2014, 10:29 PM
And I don't THINK I spend much more getting 2 ST vs 1 LT.... whilst able to get a proper night's sleep. But I'm also wondering if this is also true in HCMC - of course for the same class/type of girl. Thinking of going down during the CNY.

SEAJ

bad choice...hcm is ghost town during CNY or TET in Vietnam...:)

SEAJ
02-11-2014, 10:45 PM
bad choice...hcm is ghost town during CNY or TET in Vietnam...:)

Oooops! Thanks!

Guess got to have change of plan! Sigh....!

SEAJ

milfmilf
02-11-2014, 11:00 PM
no...you have to buy...think there is a step to buy...think you skip the step...:)

Thanks,... will try again.

Hope Ngoc Lan hotel is same same as vung tau and hoi an 4star hotel no stop me and my viet vb to check in together :D

enova
02-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Hey guys,

Usually go to BKK and will usually read up SBF and get lots of info, this time want to go HCM to explore in Jan, so trying to do get some info on this place and here i am doing my "research" for the trip

After reading i feel compared to other threads/cities it seems that the scene in HCM is more underground or illegal? Quite different from other threads where there are alot of names bring thrown around. Or is it i dont recognize the places you all mentioned since i've never been to hcm before.

Are most of the places you guys mentioned a street name and the street number? Huricane88 has sometimes mention that he doesnt want to post the address cause he's afraid it will get raided?

Should i continue reading the 400 pages here to see more FR and recommendations? (read about 60 pages so far)

Me and my friends are looking for LT that can bring out to party and drink and have the gfe effect. Thanks guys

jackbl
03-11-2014, 12:06 AM
Hope Ngoc Lan hotel is same same as vung tau and hoi an 4star hotel no stop me and my viet vb to check in together :D

Ngoc Lan seems to me a very nice and class hotel in dalat central. Hope u have a nice trip to dalat.... You can rent a bike to go around those place of interests.

neu_byrd
03-11-2014, 12:45 AM

no idea sir. I didn't bother to ask after she didn't budge from VND2m quote at 1:30AM. and she wasn't my cup of tea. I had VND 1.5m in my mind.

few years back Karaoke gal quote me VND4m LT. I don't know how they define LT. for last 3 years S$200 is about what I would pay for LT SEA pricing. max of S$250 if I compare to GL overnite. more than that I think not worth. In the end I took outside hotel pimp 1m dong. not bad value, 1 shot and I zzz soundly after.

dcrusader
03-11-2014, 09:10 AM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/20145/20145887cead8baa5be75b6a8ecdb2e10c0156ef.jpg
just got back! indeed Saigon is the place to be during Halloween! madness! you see people literally (or not) dressed up to kill. i see guys with blood all over holding daggers running around Bitexco....haha....crazy!:)
i brought 6 chicks to Lush with reinforcement failing to turn up...at the end, the Californian and Koreans next table moved in to offload my 'burden'!!!
and getting a scooter ride all over the city from a hot model syt was awesome!!!:D

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Are most of the places you guys mentioned a street name and the street number? Huricane88 has sometimes mention that he doesnt want to post the address cause he's afraid it will get raided?

Me and my friends are looking for LT that can bring out to party and drink and have the gfe effect. Thanks guys

for a start you can read my signature...read the FAQ....whore biz is illegal in Vietnam and therefore underground...nobody will share with you if dun know you...if possible skip hcm till things revived...only those who knew where to get gals will enjoy the place now...or arrange to meet gals that you knew before...:)

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 09:58 AM
few years back Karaoke gal quote me VND4m LT. I don't know how they define LT. for last 3 years S$200 is about what I would pay for LT SEA pricing. max of S$250 if I compare to GL overnite. more than that I think not worth. In the end I took outside hotel pimp 1m dong. not bad value, 1 shot and I zzz soundly after.

those VBs on motorbike usually cost 400-500k per shot...oops luckily your money wasn't stolen...haha...:)

dcrusader
03-11-2014, 10:00 AM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/20145/201459055de94187b95786ccf9e15914a3006594.jpg

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 10:04 AM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/20145/20145887cead8baa5be75b6a8ecdb2e10c0156ef.jpg
just got back! indeed Saigon is the place to be during Halloween! madness! you see people literally (or not) dressed up to kill. i see guys with blood all over holding daggers running around Bitexco....haha....crazy!:)
i brought 6 chicks to Lush with reinforcement failing to turn up...at the end, the Californian and Koreans next table moved in to offload my 'burden'!!!
and getting a scooter ride all over the city from a hot model syt was awesome!!!:D

NOTE - i resize your photos. what you posted too big and cannot see a thing...please resize to msg boards...:)

dcrusader
03-11-2014, 10:09 AM
thx bro...
sorry, been long time since i contributed any photos..
maybe mentally i'm still in Saigon...;-)

dcrusader
03-11-2014, 10:20 AM
left alone at 3.30am...
woke up at 6.30am for meeting...

hey sly Coyote! no wonder you didnt show at LUSH!
private party instead huh.....haiz.....
huhuhu (that's viet jargon for whining btw...)

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 10:40 AM
hey sly Coyote! no wonder you didnt show at LUSH!
private party instead huh.....haiz.....
huhuhu (that's viet jargon for whining btw...)

let me say a few of my experiences about party with ppl you dun know...

I been to some parties...also organised huge parties back in 2010 with samsters in HCM...no point to say you have few gals but then nobody met or knew each other...and so often you just alone and the gals will not join you or suddenly become friendly...partly the gals also dun know you and only knew your gal...:confused:...how to share bills also not discussed and lots of argument and how to collect later...:confused:...normally I will bring my own gal to such party and not rely on others...:)

so long you are happy and enjoyed yourself...dun worry about others...if you think your few millions well spent will do...haha...oops hope your gal dun cost you another bomb that nite...or you really spent well over 10mil just one nite...10mil is around S$600...:)

above is just my opinion and not to upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...^^

Fakeinnocent
03-11-2014, 10:51 AM
First of all, i'm sorry if i posted this thread at the wrong place. :confused:

ok~ I have been staying in HCMC for a few years and realized many people come here for a short trips but wasted money and time because either they dont know where to go OR they just get to so call "famous" place near airport and in district 1. (to me the standard is not there honestly)

Well..there are much much more better girls in HCM, in fact any types you thirst for. Personally i go for skinny student with small boobs, they turn me on everytime.:D

okok, the main point for this thread is, if any bros wants to come hcm, just contact me and i can tell you where to go or arrange for you. of course it depends if i like u or not, because i'm not an OKT yet. (though i'm considering now to be one based on the number of girls i know here lol)

Add me in wechat, id : Fakeinnocent , for those interested.
(I might reply slow because i can only turn this id on when my wife is not around haha:D)
Hope to have some fun together~ cheers.

dcrusader
03-11-2014, 11:11 AM

I been to some parties...also organised huge parties back in 2010 with samsters in HCM...

above is just my opinion and not to upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...^^
Spent only about 2.2mil (about S$120) on a bottle of Singleton 12 and mixers...as being Halloween, the entrance fee itself (without any drink) is 200k. Didnt pay any on the girls...:)
I'm cool with bro Coyote as he updated me on his status then and as much as he wanted to come, he wasnt sure where the place is....haha...
and my hp went dead after that.....:p

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Spent only about 2.2mil (about S$120) on a bottle of Singleton 12 and mixers...as being Halloween, the entrance fee itself (without any drink) is 200k. Didnt pay any on the girls...:)

so how much you spent that nite...can share...:confused:

please include tips to manager, waiter/waitress, security personnel, gals, etc...:)

ol'coyote
03-11-2014, 11:45 AM

I been to some parties...also organised huge parties back in 2010 with samsters in HCM...no point to say you have few gals but then nobody met or knew each other...and so often you just alone and the gals will not join you or suddenly become friendly...partly the gals also dun know you and only knew your gal...:confused:...how to share bills also not discussed and lots of argument and how to collect later...:confused:...normally I will bring my own gal to such party and not rely on others...:)

alamak...sound like me put aeroplane...
just to clarify...
there was no arrangement for meet up at LUSH...
jus tat bro dcruszer informed he was there and invited me to join...
but me dunno where tat place...
and instead have me own programme...
so far...me.dun remem putting aeroplane wif anybody...
anyway...dun worry...me no upset...

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 11:52 AM
alamak...sound like me put aeroplane...
just to clarify...
there was no arrangement for meet up at LUSH...

so far...me.dun remem putting aeroplane wif anybody...
anyway...dun worry...me no upset...

alamak bro...not talking about you la...just sharing my experiences in the past...:p

not sure which part of my post suggested you fly "aeroplane"...haizzz...:)

ol'coyote
03-11-2014, 11:56 AM
alamak bro...not talking about you la...just sharing my experiences in the past...:p

not sure which part of my post suggested you fly "aeroplane"...haizzz...:)

is ok lah...dun worry...
maybe the generalisation of the statement...

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 12:58 PM
First of all, i'm sorry if i posted this thread at the wrong place.

ok~ I have been staying in HCMC for a few years and realized many people come here for a short trips but wasted money and time because either they dont know where to go OR they just get to so call "famous" place near airport and in district 1. (to me the standard is not there honestly)

Well..there are much much more better girls in HCM, in fact any types you thirst for. Personally i go for skinny student with small boobs, they turn me on everytime.

okok, the main point for this thread is, if any bros wants to come hcm, just contact me and i can tell you where to go or arrange for you. of course it depends if i like u or not, because i'm not an OKT yet. (though i'm considering now to be one based on the number of girls i know here lol)

Add me in wechat, id : Fakeinnocent , for those interested.
(I might reply slow because i can only turn this id on when my wife is not around haha
Hope to have some fun together~ cheers.

so you said you not okt...but you have not post anything to share with us regards to HCM as you only have 1 post...:confused:
so contact you and you arranged what...:confused:
how much is ST and LT...:confused:
can view the girls or not...:confused:

do we have to pay for you time to arrange...see so many questions unanswered...^^

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 01:01 PM
another newbie posting new thread...haizzzzz....:confused:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=487299

humhum
03-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Other people do business their own way, you afraid others snatch your sex tourism business sibor?:D

so you said you not okt...but you have not post anything to share with us regards to HCM as you only have 1 post..
so contact you and you arranged what.
how much is ST and LT...
can view the girls or not..

do we have to pay for you time to arrange...see so many questions unanswered.

dcrusader
03-11-2014, 01:23 PM
so how much you spent that nite...can share...:confused:

please include tips to manager, waiter/waitress, security personnel, gals, etc...:)

hmmm....let me see...
had fajitas/pasta and beer round one with my gf and her close friend near Bitexco for about 700k....
none for taxi as i was pillion rider....
then maybe about 2.4m at Lush...
total about 3 mil ba....

SEAJ
03-11-2014, 01:29 PM
another newbie posting new thread...haizzzzz....:confused:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=487299

LOL - just see three posts on it now....and can already foresee that there's gonna be some fireworks!

LOL
SEAJ

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Other people do business their own way, you afraid others snatch your sex tourism business sibor?

haha...I am never afraid of anything...HCM is big enough to cater to many ppl...so you are illiterate??...dun know I dun charge anything ha...I share info free with my friends...:p

so this thread you started ha...this is your new clone...:p

I just want to ensure samsters get the correct free treatment and not have to pay for something which is there in HCM...:)

also if TS charged a fees then he has to pay advertising to BOSS of the SBF...otherwise his thread may be deleted...^^

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 01:35 PM
LOL - just see three posts on it now....and can already foresee that there's gonna be some fireworks!

LOL
SEAJ

must be your good friend new clone...haizzzz...:)

I am ok so long samsters dun have to pay and all info shared is foc...all welcome to offer and share info...but not with hidden agenda...:)

hayhay1
03-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Other people do business their own way, you afraid others snatch your sex tourism business sibor?:D

H88 is an old bird in Vietnam,why can't he ask question? He is helping us

SEAJ
03-11-2014, 01:50 PM
must be your good friend new clone...haizzzz...:)
.....:)
MY good friend?

Who are you talking about; and TBH, I really don't think I have ANY good friends on SBF!

Care to elaborate? Especially if you have any doubts/hidden questions?
Thanks.

SEAJ

hellothis
03-11-2014, 03:01 PM

Interesting but can you post some examples of good places to go or type of arrangement? If good I don't mind contacting you when I am in HCM. Your first posting and thread, no reference. :eek:

volcano
03-11-2014, 03:14 PM
why dont just tell others what kind of places u know:confused:

FireShark
03-11-2014, 03:14 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c195/Chong_Roger/BloomHotel_zps63463233.jpg (http://s27.photobucket.com/user/Chong_Roger/media/BloomHotel_zps63463233.jpg.html)

Just come back from HCM City. Tried this Bloom hotel. It is vb friendly. Drop them a email and tell them you are friend of Ah Ly (Should be Ah Lieu) and they will give you a discount.

Normal Price USD 50 (including breadfast)
After Discount USD 40 (including breadfast)

5 Mins walk to CBT and also to my favourite Pork Kidney Noodles

Fakeinnocent
03-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Hello all~
Haha, sounds heated when I seen the reply.
Dear hurricane~ I don't mean to snatch ur biz ya..don't misunderstand and if u got time in hcm we can hangout together~

For intro, maybe I list a few which are nearer, and the recent quality which I find not bad.

District 1 Dmax, queen, 81 Korean music restaurant
District 5 I think most familiar with 700 and 1127, so I recommend 166 in Nguyen bieu
District phu nhuan u all can try 250

For the charges wise, I say again I don't charge anything as I'm not into this business yet. This is just for me to know more buddy and play together. I apologized for not giving someone a fuck if u come to me and talk to me as if I owe u something yea.

As for the rest~ just find me if u need:D

xiaodikou
03-11-2014, 03:26 PM

H88 is kind enough to share info for free, we all got eyes to see. The TS thread no head no tail, want to advertise but not doing smartly.

Fakeinnocent
03-11-2014, 03:28 PM
why dont just tell others what kind of places u know:confused:

I think I know too many places and I can't possibly write all down here.
It's sharing info based on what u need.

U got it?

jimfairy
03-11-2014, 03:30 PM
I think I know too many places and I can't possibly write all down here.
It's sharing info based on what u need.

U got it?

how abt any bia om in Q5,8,10? or café om? can recommend?:D

Fakeinnocent
03-11-2014, 03:31 PM
H88 is kind enough to share info for free, we all got eyes to see. The TS thread no head no tail, want to advertise but not doing smartly.

I think some of u have some problem with reading.
Fine~ if u guys so much dislike of my sharing and so afraid that I will snatch any business here~ then delete my thread

Fucking wasting my time to try to help.
Do I owe u something that I must write down every little fuck thing I know in HcM?

:mad:

Fakeinnocent
03-11-2014, 03:38 PM
how abt any bia om in Q5,8,10? or café om? can recommend?:D

Unless u r staying in Vietnam or go with someone more local,if not I don't recommend u to go to district 8.
For Q5, you can try trung hung dao, where the famous 1127 lies. Just beside it there are 2 bia om shops, but most girls only can speak Vietnamese.

For Q10, you can try 2/3 road and find the khan hoi hotel.

If not you can Wechat me when u are in hcm and we can arrange to go together.
:)