PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Dear hurricane~ I don't mean to snatch ur biz ya..don't misunderstand and if u got time in hcm we can hangout together~

let me get this straight...even if you are clone...:mad:

if you dun edit this few words in red...I sure delete your post...this is slandering...so you are using the same words of your other clones...:p

think you asking to be zapped here...:mad:

Khungkhung
03-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Unless u r staying in Vietnam or go with someone more local,if not I don't recommend u to go to district 8.
For Q5, you can try trung hung dao, where the famous 1127 lies. Just beside it there are 2 bia om shops, but most girls only can speak Vietnamese.

For Q10, you can try 2/3 road and find the khan hoi hotel.

If not you can Wechat me when u are in hcm and we can arrange to go together.
:)

Maybe we can meetup n we can talk about the places u know n the places I know haha. Btw y don't u recommend to go to q8 I think it's a very good area n it's not far from town n other area

damong777
03-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Flying to da nang at end of month...though had a scare yesterday when my vb posted there was suspected case of Ebola there. luckily it was not ebola...if not major change of plan:o

Even in provinces now, i see new and bigger shopping mall opening up. Was going to Lotte Mall and saw a new mall Mall (Aeon Mall). Aeon Mall (3x times Lotte Mall) just opened 1st nov in binh duong a lot like our neighborhood mall such as jurong point or tampines mall. Familiar brands there too for F&B such as breadtalk and kfc. I wonder really got that much people with pockets to spend at such malls.

milfmilf
03-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Just come back from HCM City. Tried this Bloom hotel. It is vb friendly. Drop them a email and tell them you are friend of Ah Ly (vb) and they will give you a discount.

Normal Price USD 50 (including breadfast)
After Discount USD 40 (including breadfast)

5 Mins walk to CBT and also to my favourite Pork Kidney Noodles

Looks good, with intersting bathtub! thanks bro for the info. :D
Was considering to book Hoang Hai Long Hotel
trying to identify hotels with good price and size for Deluxe ...
Sunflower, A&EM both above $70/day yet room very small

SEAJ
03-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Looks good, with intersting bathtub! thanks bro for the info. :D
Was considering to book Hoang Hai Long Hotel
trying to identify hotels with good price and size for Deluxe ...
Sunflower, A&EM both above $70/day yet room very small
Hope this is not too far off-topic - but be careful with looking at pictures etc only when booking a hotel/best to double check with the locals and reviews.

On a service project trip to Osaka when economizing was the by-word, our organizers booked this hotel which had very nice photos of what appeared to be nice, clean and large rooms. But in actuality, the whole of my room (1 bed) INCLUDING the bathroom was less than 100 sq ft/10 sq m.!

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-osaka-japan-JP025/Hotel-Photos

When you sit on the toilet, your knees are literally knocking on the wall opposite! And good thing I had only a small luggage - as there's not even any room to put in any larger suitcase....and still be able to get out the door! It was totally cute though and I found it totally amazing how they were able to fit everything in so neatly!

SEAJ

langpalang
03-11-2014, 07:17 PM
Guys, vietnamese language very difficult leh.

Got a viet girl always msg me in viet. I use google translation. Some sentences translated, I see already also mong cha cha.

What's the best online viet english translation to recommend?

Kum sia!!

Hurricane88
03-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Got a viet girl always msg me in viet. I use google translation. Some sentences translated, I see already also mong cha cha.

Kum sia!!

I knew is difficult to learn but then if you managed to learn then you benefit...post your tieng viet words in this thread below...some kind soul may help translate...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=74792&page=932

milfmilf
03-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Guys, vietnamese language very difficult leh.

What's the best online viet english translation to recommend?

Kum sia!!

LOL.. indeed viet very difficult
my hokkien with intensive training from neighbours during childhood and NS till now only wet market standard .... :D

SaigonOldBird
03-11-2014, 10:01 PM
First of all, i'm sorry if i posted this thread at the wrong place. :confused:

ok~ I have been staying in HCMC for a few years and realized many people come here for a short trips but wasted money and time because either they dont know where to go OR they just get to so call "famous" place near airport and in district 1. (to me the standard is not there honestly)

Well..there are much much more better girls in HCM, in fact any types you thirst for. Personally i go for skinny student with small boobs, they turn me on everytime.:D

okok, the main point for this thread is, if any bros wants to come hcm, just contact me and i can tell you where to go or arrange for you. of course it depends if i like u or not, because i'm not an OKT yet. (though i'm considering now to be one based on the number of girls i know here lol)

Add me in wechat, id : Fakeinnocent , for those interested.
(I might reply slow because i can only turn this id on when my wife is not around haha:D)
Hope to have some fun together~ cheers.

do u use skype?

enova
03-11-2014, 10:02 PM
for a start you can read my signature...read the FAQ....whore biz is illegal in Vietnam and therefore underground...nobody will share with you if dun know you...if possible skip hcm till things revived...only those who knew where to get gals will enjoy the place now...or arrange to meet gals that you knew before...:)

Hey H88 thanks for the reply, ok will check out the places that you recommended, see some places that have been mentioned before on the tread as well. Will probably check those places out first

Btw from what you said, hcm used to be more free and open?

langpalang
03-11-2014, 10:59 PM
I knew is difficult to learn but then if you managed to learn then you benefit...post your tieng viet words in this thread below...some kind soul may help translate...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=74792&page=932

I type English, she type viet. Some loss in translation.

I refer my self as old man ( as in ah pek ). She answer very strange leh. Than I show to another viet girl with good command of Chinese. She say old man translated means ex bf. is it correct ?

When messaging here there, difficult to ask for help here leh. Haha

Bro, can list some common Vietnam words and meaning here ( common use words ). The only word I know is lam tinh :o

Lucky thing, to get bonk, use sign and body language ok leow :D

langpalang
03-11-2014, 11:03 PM
LOL.. indeed viet very difficult
my hokkien with intensive training from neighbours during childhood and NS till now only wet market standard .... :D

Wa ay hokkien jin ho.

Ghat nam wei Jin Kang kor. Ai oh leow Kee kow ghat nam bu. :o

hunterhi
03-11-2014, 11:21 PM
If any bro coming can try AnAn2 at 216 De Tham Str Dist 1 for ard $22-25USD for the normal double or twin bed... N izzt gal friendly...

http://i.imgur.com/x2EHkSx.png

http://i.imgur.com/sRM05co.jpg

Just change $1= $16.650Dong today's ard 1pm local time...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c195/Chong_Roger/BloomHotel_zps63463233.jpg (http://s27.photobucket.com/user/Chong_Roger/media/BloomHotel_zps63463233.jpg.html)

Just come back from HCM City. Tried this Bloom hotel. It is vb friendly. Drop them a email and tell them you are friend of Ah Ly (vb) and they will give you a discount.

5 Mins walk to CBT and also to my favourite Pork Kidney Noodles

jackbl
04-11-2014, 12:12 AM

This hotel was formerly named Mai Gia Huy hotel..... 2 years ago the room rate is US$30(b4) and US$28(after discount) for without-window queen-size bed room.

khyber_pass
04-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Hi Sir,

Wow that's ex I remember I went in late 2012. Went to a bar in HBT.

LT 6.30pm to 9am was 120-130 USD (excl the bar fines).

At that point, I thought, this is so worth it as compared to CP. But of course CP has other value add, such as deeper connection due to language.

But anyway, then, in 2013 HCMC was swept. Followed by CP in 2014.

Now both place are so ex. And ltd stock.

no idea sir. I didn't bother to ask after she didn't budge from VND2m quote at 1:30AM. and she wasn't my cup of tea. I had VND 1.5m in my mind.

few years back Karaoke gal quote me VND4m LT. I don't know how they define LT. for last 3 years S$200 is about what I would pay for LT SEA pricing. max of S$250 if I compare to GL overnite. more than that I think not worth. In the end I took outside hotel pimp 1m dong. not bad value, 1 shot and I zzz soundly after.

seabass
04-11-2014, 02:40 AM
This hotel was formerly named Mai Gia Huy hotel..... 2 years ago the room rate is US$30(b4) and US$28(after discount) for without-window queen-size bed room.

I tried empress hotel twice n vb friendly too. Price on agoda is about $50

curious76
04-11-2014, 07:18 AM

I refer my self as old man ( as in ah pek ). She answer very strange leh. Than I show to another viet girl with good command of Chinese. She say old man translated means ex bf. is it correct ?

Bro, can list some common Vietnam words and meaning here ( common use words ). The only word I know is lam tinh :o

Use Chinese instead of english... It will have better effect.

Cadences
04-11-2014, 08:01 AM
Will be in HCMC for 5 days next week - any bros who'd like to meet up, please PM me.

Will be travelling solo this time round, and staying in District 1.

Have only been seriously cheonging HCMC since Jan this year, but have averaged a trip per month since then.

Am looking forward to learn more about cheonging in HCMC from the senior bros here, and thanks are in order to all who have kindly shared their knowledge!

tukimin11
04-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Hi bro,

I'm in town this 2 days before heading up for hanoi. Not a senior or old bird to hcmc. Have been to a couple of bars and ktvs here. Let me know if you want to hang out for some beer and see where that brings us. Will be in HCMC for 5 days next week - any bros who'd like to meet up, please PM me.

Will be travelling solo this time round, and staying in District 1.

Have only been seriously cheonging HCMC since Jan this year, but have averaged a trip per month since then.

Am looking forward to learn more about cheonging in HCMC from the senior bros here, and thanks are in order to all who have kindly shared their knowledge!

milfmilf
04-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Any bro stay at MayFlower Hotel before? (not mayflower 2)
if don't mind can share if is it girl friendly :D
slightly further from Ben Thanh but big room price much better

coolcam
05-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Many thanks to Bro H88!~

Was walking around Ho Chi Minh D1 thinking how hard it is to get a massage with some happy ending to my surprise what is stated in the forum seem to be correct. Easy to get straight "Boom Boom" but almost impossible to find one with HJ/BJ.

So after 2 days of exploring and disappointment... A PM is sent over to Bro H88 for help.

I can only say that it all end's well!~

Bro H88! Thank you.
If I do drop by HCM again let's catch up for coffee(by the road side)

Hurricane88
05-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Many thanks to Bro H88!~

Bro H88! Thank you.
If I do drop by HCM again let's catch up for coffee(by the road side)

Yes...but I am not base in hcm yet..have to meet in sinkie land first...match our travel dates...:)

General story not refer to anyone in particular...

Many pm me...but most wrote in general and ask this and that...I cannot guess what you want and please state clearly your intention...example...

if you want clean massage without hanky panky
if you want massage and finish with hj
if you want a gal for ST or LT
any others - please state clearly

best before pm me read my signature ok...I will ignore pm if anyone dun read and follow my siganture...:)

milfmilf
05-11-2014, 01:59 PM
lan lan 2 hotel looks good too ... worst case not "bx" friendly have to pay a "lesson fee" of $50 to get another room on the spot. :p
deluxe double $65-$72/night, 35sqm

http://cdn3.agoda.net/hotelimages/159/159186/159186_14071413310020255789_800x600.jpg

volcano
05-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Was walking around Ho Chi Minh D1 thinking how hard it is to get a massage with some happy ending to my surprise but almost impossible to find one with HJ/BJ.

no offence...massage with HJ can be found easily in District 1 and u say almost impossible...:confused:

places have been mention countless times in the thread before.

ol'coyote
05-11-2014, 04:10 PM
me tried A25 Hotel...it is vb friendly...
price is 240,000vnd for 2 hours...
me only required tat 2 hours...
cos cannot bring back to me original hotel...

hunterhi
05-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Bro, they just change the name, as izzt not call A25 when I was there in August... Many things changes, guess life is harder in HCM is getting harder than ours...

Hope very bro, enjoy Wetnam...

me tried A25 Hotel...it is vb friendly...
price is 240,000vnd for 2 hours...
me only required tat 2 hours...
cos cannot bring back to me original hotel...

FireShark
06-11-2014, 11:53 AM
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/sim-lim-square-store-s/1456014.html?cid=FBSG

Anyone read this news. KNN really make Singaporean lost their face

pting
06-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Have u read the version from asiaone? The Viet man earn $200 a month but save for months to come Singapore holiday and buy iphone 6 give gf. Sounds ridiculous.:D

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/over-12000-raised-vietnamese-tourist-scammed-sim-lim-square

Hurricane88
06-11-2014, 12:10 PM
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/sim-lim-square-store-s/1456014.html?cid=FBSG

Not that we care...is just a retail shop...dun think this kind of news will deter vbs coming in to be wl...:p

Hurricane88
06-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Have u read the version from asiaone? The Viet man earn $200 a month but save for months to buy iphone 6 give gf. Sounds ridiculous.:D

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/over-12000-raised-vietnamese-tourist-scammed-sim-lim-square

He can fool many ppl...certainly not me...he spent a few thousand to come Singapore and to buy a ip6 to give gf...so he can say whatever he wanted to get public sympathy...monthly earn $200 but think he did not declare those illegal hidden earnings...:)

SEAJ
06-11-2014, 12:24 PM

IMHO - Singapore is generally such an orderly, safe place that too many are lulled into total complacency;this quite immediate reaction to go against scammers and offer restitution to the victim is further testament to the good nature of Singaporean sense of order and fair play.

Unfortunately, I see this Singaporean ingrained trust in human nature being taken advantage of when citizens travel overseas, and worse, too many times by their own fellow citizens - Scammers are apt to be emboldened when not constrained by the strictures and glare of opinion in Singapore. I see this happening all the time in China and I would think the same happens in Vietnam.

So, the next time you travel overseas - especially on mongering forays - I would like to suggest for you to please be more aware. The rest of the world is not as lawful or conscionable as Singapore is. And as h88 has pointed out, I have to also question the honesty of this supposed Vietnamese victim and his story.

Just IMHO and with all respects.

SEAJ

FireShark
06-11-2014, 12:55 PM
He can fool many ppl...certainly not me...he spent a few thousand to come Singapore and to buy a ip6 to give gf...so he can say whatever he wanted to get public sympathy...monthly earn $200 but think he did not declare those illegal hidden earnings...:)

I don't really care how much he earn but such shop in Singapore should be ban forever. The image of Singapore is bad damaged just because of him. I do understand everywhere there are such cheater but cheating such a big amount is total ridiculous. Furthermore this shop return a fund of $1010 in coins to someone. What a joke.

SEAJ
06-11-2014, 01:00 PM
I don't really care how much he earn but such shop in Singapore should be ban forever. The image of Singapore is bad damaged just because of him. I do understand everywhere there are such cheater but cheating such a big amount is total ridiculous. Furthermore this shop return a fund of $1010 in coins to someone. What a joke.

Perhaps a good cautionary tale for EVERYBODY - Singaporeans as well as visitors to your fair city-state. Whatever the real story.

The world - and people - is not so noble.
The Hong Kong Consumer Council literally gets thousands of similar complaints every year and people still come to shop - but I think with heightened, appropriate awareness. So the up-shoot of this case is perhaps not all that bad; including the coverage of the immediate and community wide movement to right the wrong.

SEAJ

milfmilf
06-11-2014, 05:42 PM
lan lan 2 hotel looks good too ... worst case not "bx" friendly have to pay a "lesson fee" of $50 to get another room on the spot. :p
deluxe double $65-$72/night, 35sqm

unfortunately ....

Greeting from Lan Lan Hotel 2!

Thank you for your interest in our hotel.

We’d like to inform you that as hotel’s policy if the foreigner share room with Vietnamese girlfriend must have the certificate marriage. If not you should book 1 more room for her.

hoian
06-11-2014, 07:21 PM
I think all such policies are just their way of milking more money from unsuspecting foreigners.

I just got back frm HCMC and did not have to pay extra or show cert. My budget is usually US$30 for rooms... at most US$40.

There are more hotels than I can count around Ben Thanh, Pham Ngu Lao and in between Ben Thanh to Dong Khoi area. All within walking distance. It's very competitive and it's a buyer's market... so if one hotel refuse to lower their price or wants to charge extra, just walk next door. Unless u happen to be there during peak seasons like China's golden week, then all rooms will be fully booked.

Hope u find the tips useful. :)

Greeting from Lan Lan Hotel 2!

Thank you for your interest in our hotel.

We’d like to inform you that as hotel’s policy if the foreigner share room with Vietnamese girlfriend must have the certificate marriage. If not you should book 1 more room for her.

aceart1
06-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Go, in hcm now... 1st day...
Anyone know abt Louis ktv? Can go?
Wats e mkt rate for girls, drinks, mamasan & tips? Anyone? Appreciate yr answers.

EvilG
06-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Hi guys

Need to ask for a question. Anyone know Kim Huong hotel near Ben Thanh market. I used to go there but not sure if it is still girl friendly. Last time I go is few months back.

SEAJ
06-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Singaporeans can hold your heads high-

http://therealsingapore.com/content/singaporeans-you-are-kind-i-can-only-take-what-i-lost-scammed-vietnamese

SEAJ

jackbl
07-11-2014, 12:31 AM
Anyone know Kim Huong hotel near Ben Thanh market. I used to go there but not sure if it is still girl friendly. Last time I go is few months back.

Near the North gate of the market right??? My fren stayed there with gf on Sep....

biro
07-11-2014, 08:17 AM
I think all such policies are just their way of milking more money from unsuspecting foreigners.

I just got back frm HCMC and did not have to pay extra or show cert. My budget is usually US$30 for rooms... at most US$40.

There are more hotels than I can count around Ben Thanh, Pham Ngu Lao and in between Ben Thanh to Dong Khoi area. All within walking distance. It's very competitive and it's a buyer's market... so if one hotel refuse to lower their price or wants to charge extra, just walk next door. Unless u happen to be there during peak seasons like China's golden week, then all rooms will be fully booked.

Hope u find the tips useful. :)s

Hio

i also just came back from HCM. Stayed at pullan (5star). their policy is if you bring anyone into the hotel/room BEFORE 10pm, they dont care. stay overnight also can. If you want to bring anyone in AFTER 10pm,(girl), they will require her to book a room and then she can go to your room.

FYI

chers

Hurricane88
07-11-2014, 08:58 AM
i also just came back from HCM. Stayed at pullan (5star). their policy is if you bring anyone into the hotel/room BEFORE 10pm, they dont care. stay overnight also can. If you want to bring anyone in AFTER 10pm,(girl), they will require her to book a room and then she can go to your room.

chers

You meant Pullman at Tran Hung Dao, D1...:confused:

There are simply too many hotels in hcm...so impossible to discuss all here...pls move on to discuss other topics related to hcm...:)

Hurricane88
07-11-2014, 10:00 AM
I wanted to add more FAQ to my hcm self help website...pls pm me or post here if you have any good suggestions...:)

I received pm asking better to change in sinkie or Vietnam...will be adding this into FAQ...:)

Any more...:confused:

SEAJ
07-11-2014, 10:15 AM
I wanted to add more FAQ to my hcm self help website...pls pm me or post here if you have any good suggestions...:)

How about things to avoid/watch out for in Vietnam.
Scams, crimes, particularly dangerous areas/practices/people, what to do if in trouble etc.

Realize that this can be a huge topic and that one's best guide is common sense and less bravado - but a guide specific to Vietnam/hcmc would be immensely useful.

Just a suggestion/ thank you

SEAJ

milfmilf
07-11-2014, 12:37 PM

I received pm asking better to change in sinkie or Vietnam...will be adding this into FAQ...:)

how about a bit of market TV?:D
common questions or answers ... difference is the TV with pronunciation help close to singlish/dialact/english ...

Hurricane88
07-11-2014, 12:43 PM
how about a bit of market TV?:D
common questions or answers ... difference is the TV with pronunciation help close to singlish/dialact/english ...

Haha...why dun you give some example...think this is challenging...:p

Hurricane88
07-11-2014, 12:51 PM
How about things to avoid/watch out for in Vietnam.
Scams, crimes, particularly dangerous areas/practices/people, what to do if in vn

SEAJ

I dun want to issue travel advisories...this is FAQ...not meant to advise how to avoid get scam or watch out...yes big topic la...:)

SEAJ
07-11-2014, 02:10 PM
I dun want to issue travel advisories...this is FAQ...not meant to advise how to avoid get scam or watch out...yes big topic la...:)
OK - gotcha! Thanks!
And yeah, huge topic!
LOL

SEAJ

Hurricane88
07-11-2014, 02:28 PM
OK - gotcha! Thanks!
And yeah, huge topic!
LOL

SEAJ

usual advice to travelers who travel to 3rd world country...

1. leave all your expensive jewelleries and watches at home
2. bring only cheap phones
3. dun bring all your credit cards and loads of cash while walking on the road
4. pay using small stack or cash and not take out wallet to make payment in public...split all your cash into several pockets
5. negotiate or bargain when you buy anything in hcm
6. never leave any camera or mobile phone on the cafe table
7. try not to walk in public carrying a sling back with expensive camera, phone or money
8. dun hop on to any car or motorbike if you are not familiar with the person
9. dun go too far away from your hotel if you aren't familiar
10 any more you can suggest...

the above are my own opinion...:)

SEAJ
07-11-2014, 04:17 PM

1. leave a...........

Thanks!
Some more random suggestions which are of course also just IMHO:

- Don’t talk/respond to random strangers on the street.
- Don’t trust being taken to places by newly made friends – too many over-charging bill scams.
- Try to monger with a group or at least a side-kick.
- Do not follow a girl to HER place to do the deed – traps await you.
- Watch your drinks i.e. avoid being drugged, both when you’re outside at bars etc. AS WELL AS when you’re in your room.
- Lock away/hide all valuables when with a gal in your room.
- Try NOT to get too drunk especially when in new places.
- Regularly check your bill “In the bin” or better still, pay for each drink served at bars/AGG etc.
- Avoid acting as a Big Swinging Dick (whether you really are one or not!) – BSD’s gets regularly targeted AND fleeced!
- Don’t do drugs, illegal gambling etc when in new places – too many times a sting/scam/black-mail set-up.
- At KTV’s ask the DJ to notify you when certain amount reached AND/OR to pull up the bill at regular intervals. Also best to assign ONE person authorized to SIGN off for each and every order at a KTV.
- Since there ARE many agents posing as just a KTV/clubs/bars drinking buddy, be leery of others on internet sites being too friendly/ accommodating. Very rarely is there such a thing as a free lunch!
- Remember you are paying for sex – don’t fool yourself/get fooled into thinking it’s anything more.
- Keep your hotel name card with you to get you home in new towns. And oh, your room number too!
- Some psycho or just stupid WG’s in third world countries will, in order to convince you that you are somebody “special,” suggest that you NOT use a condom; don’t do it!
- Best to stay away from discussing local politics - after all, it's really not your country anyway.
- Keep a COPY of your travel documents with you and the original in the hotel safe, even in countries requiring you to keep the original with you at all times. Anecdotally, I have never heard of anybody getting into trouble for not having originals anywhere. (Hope I'm correct on this!)

I’ll edit/add to this post if I can think of other suggestions – but I certainly appreciate you starting this discussion and hope others will also contribute.

Thanks
SEAJ

Ps. Would you mind very much if I C + P your post on my thread?

hoian
07-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Add on..
Don't hop into a xichlo or xe om unless u have agreed on the price... better still avoid it unless u can speak some tv.

When taking the cab, stick to Mailinh or Vinasun.

singlun
07-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Add on...

Make sure the gal you get IS a gal... ladyboys looked very much like gals there...

ol'coyote
07-11-2014, 09:33 PM

1. leave all your expensive jewelleries and watches at home
2. bring only cheap phones
3. dun bring all your credit cards and loads of cash while walking on the road
4. pay using small stack or cash and not take out wallet to make payment in public...split all your cash into several pockets
5. negotiate or bargain when you buy anything in hcm
6. never leave any camera or mobile phone on the cafe table
7. try not to walk in public carrying a sling back with expensive camera, phone or money
8. dun hop on to any car or motorbike if you are not familiar with the person
9. dun go too far away from your hotel if you aren't familiar

oops...me broke rules 8 & 9...

in me 1st trip to hcm...
got on a bike wif a lady...at 6.30pm...
she brought me on a tour of the whole 7 districts...
showed me her former school...
told me her dreams then for future...
showed me her kids' school...
showed me where she stayed...
took me on ferry across the river...
had a very nice roadside beef noodle supper...
brought back to me hotel at 4.30am...

in me 2nd trip...
me explored the small lorongs off the streets...
was amazed tat there was another world of life in there...
there were cafes...hairdressing salons...internet cafes...
motorcycle repairs... mini-stop shops...etc...
homes for family of 7...
only the size of me kids' bedroom...
very eye-opening...
homes opening / facing sewer inspection chambers...
but there was no smell from the sewer...

ol'coyote
07-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Thanks!
Some more random suggestions which are of course also just IMHO:

- Don’t talk/respond to random strangers on the street. oops...
- Don’t trust being taken to places by newly made friends – too many over-charging bill scams.
- Try to monger with a group or at least a side-kick.
- Do not follow a girl to HER place to do the deed oops... – traps await you.
- Watch your drinks i.e. avoid being drugged, both when you’re outside at bars etc. AS WELL AS when you’re in your room.
- Lock away/hide all valuables when with a gal in your room.
- Try NOT to get too drunk especially when in new places.
- Regularly check your bill “In the bin” or better still, pay for each drink served at bars/AGG etc.
- Avoid acting as a Big Swinging Dick (whether you really are one or not!) – BSD’s gets regularly targeted AND fleeced!
- Don’t do drugs, illegal gambling etc when in new places – too many times a sting/scam/a black-mail set-up.
- At KTV’s ask the DJ to notify you when certain amount reached AND/OR to pull up the bill at regular intervals. Also best to assign ONE person authorized to SIGN off for each and every order at a KTV.
- Since there ARE many agents posing as just a KTV/clubs/bars drinking buddy, be leery of others on internet sites being too friendly/ accommodating. Very rarely is there such a thing as a free lunch!
- Remember you are paying for sex – don’t fool yourself/get fooled into thinking it’s anything more. oops...
- Keep your hotel name card with you to get you home in new towns. And oh, your room number too!

I’ll edit/add to this post if I can think of other suggestions – but I certainly appreciate you starting this discussion and hope others will also contribute.

Thanks
SEAJ

oops...again me broke a couple of the above rules...

SEAJ
07-11-2014, 09:57 PM
oops...again me broke a couple of the above rules...
LOL!

You're one lucky Son of a Gun!!

SEAJ

milfmilf
07-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Add on...

Make sure the gal you get IS a gal... ladyboys looked very much like gals there...

wetnam ladyboy? :eek:

Hurricane88
08-11-2014, 11:27 AM

pls proceed...:)

Triple-X
08-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Sometimes those nightshift hotel recept ppl will try to lie and tell u they need to charge 10usd etc for bringing guests back after x time so be sure to enquire properly before and when u check in and stand firm. I encountered thrice now and never paid those ppl once trying to earn a quick buck. :p

Treat the locals with respect but dont be a typical meek singaporean. ;)

Hurricane88
08-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Thanks!
Some more random suggestions which are of course also just IMHO

I had added this to the website under new page "Advice - pls read"...still very messy...some are repeated or same meaning...but will improve as time goes by...:)

also added Moonlight bar - formerly Bin Bin - think this can help those who keen to have gals for ST and LT...:)

also added in FAQ- Q03...under currency...Dun bother to change in Singapore...just change in Vietnam...:)

When taking the cab, stick to Mailinh or Vinasun.

thank you but this already in FAQ...Q05...:)

NOTE - I knew some of you may think I provide very general information...but all these info are useful to newbies who had not been to hcm...also some may think I should provide info how to get gals from the local sources for ST and LT....really cannot share this info publicly becos all these local sources are illegal...and guaranteed will be closed down once becomes public...we dun know who is reading this forum...^^

SEAJ
08-11-2014, 09:02 PM
I had added this to the website under new page "Advice - pls read"...still very messy...some are repeated or same meaning...but will improve as time goes by...:)

also added ..^^
Sorry, but I cannot find this new page. Can you please link me to it?

///Edit///Please ignore previous/// Get what you mean now -///
http://vietnamservices.weebly.com/advice---please-read.html

Thanks
SEAJ

Hurricane88
09-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Sorry, but I cannot find this new page. Can you please link me to it?

///Edit///Please ignore previous/// Get what you mean now -///
http://vietnamservices.weebly.com/advice---please-read.html

Thanks
SEAJ

haha...good...knew you will find it sooner or later...:)

my website listed in my signature s totally free of charge...I dun charge anyone and no collection of fees from hotels, restaurants, etc...reason why I am reluctant to list many of them...all these are public info...all these are just sample guidelines...:)

hope newbies can read and prepare for your trip...the website is not much use for season chiongster to HCM who already knew where to go and find...:)

even with this website provided many newbies still prefer to post questions in HCM thread or pm me to ask questions and answers are easily found in the website...so very very tired to reply all these repeated questions...which I usually ignore...:)

pting
09-11-2014, 11:20 AM
hope newbies can read and prepare for your trip...the website is not much use for season chiongster to HCM who already knew where to go and find...:)

even with this website provided many newbies still prefer to post questions in HCM thread or pm me to ask questions and answers are easily found in the website...so very very tired to reply all these repeated questions...which I usually ignore...:)

I think season cheongster will try to find info on cheonging from different source whenever they go even if it is first time to the country. But the info you provide is a very good starting point on research for first time HCM cheongster.

Hurricane88
09-11-2014, 11:33 AM
I think season cheongster will try to find info on cheonging from different source whenever they go even if it is first time to the country. But the info you provide is a very good starting point on research for first time HCM cheongster.

anyone or you are free to share any info...even if it is illegal or for local only (I meant those sexual services provided for local Viets)...then we shall see how long the place may last after that...or if place will be over-priced after sharing becos newbies dun mind tipping more...:p

pting
09-11-2014, 11:44 AM
anyone or you are free to share any info...even if it is illegal or for local only (I meant those sexual services provided for local Viets)...then we shall see how long the place may last after that...or if place will be over-priced after sharing becos newbies dun mind tipping more...:p

This i agreed, most tourist lounge or bar are over-priced after many foreigner visit them and i end up try pick street FL or thru OKT for cheaper bargain. i was once quoted US$300 for LT in those tourist lounge which i refused to pick up. Those bar closed down maybe good because girls are force to become cheaper FL. But for vietnamese speaking senior like u dont need reply on these tourist area.

Cheers

SEAJ
09-11-2014, 12:30 PM
This i agreed, most tourist lounge or bar are over-priced after many foreigner visit them and i end up try pick street FL or thru OKT for cheaper bargain. i was once quoted US$300 for LT in those tourist lounge which i refused to pick up. Those bar closed down maybe good because girls are force to become cheaper FL. But for vietnamese speaking senior like u dont need reply on these tourist area.

Cheers
IMHO, the biggest problem is that most overseas mongering jaunts are only taken occasionally and so the monger is only concerned with fully enjoying himself on his short visit, the others be damned.

SEAJ

s@ms@m
09-11-2014, 06:48 PM

Bro JackBL and H88 has their info on their signature links for simple Vietnamese sentences… some are useful… I started Frm there 3yrs ago…

Now in HCM lolx who free to Cheong?
Hmmm Canalis or Fuse… pure party but if u r lucky u can get good chicks frm there too…
price is similar to Singapore but the girls there are prettier…

mozquit0
10-11-2014, 12:19 AM
Hot Sunday afternoon. Have not been back to Saigon for sometime. Was advised to do some local cheap shopping at Saigon Square. Mostly fakes except for one shop on the right side when facing the building. Genuine A&F tees for VND180k.

Walked to Pham Ngu Lao in search of an outdoor pub. Lo and behold, VD hotel, so why not go for a nice shower and rub to cool off. Shower is retiled and looks better since I last visited. The captain will ask if you want a young beautiful gal for massage and then hang around waiting for a tip. Really makes no diff if u tip him or not from experience. Anyway I act blur and he left. ML came, young 20yr old. Typical mechanical dry towel rub before the oily part. Then the flip and sweet talk.

"I massage baby good, how much u tip"?? Taking my hand and shoving it into her top to feel the soft moulds. Super light colored pink nips, like the college day feeling. I replied 200 and she "teh" further asking for 500, this time taking my hands and shoving into her shorts to feel her bush. Ok 300 that's it. She tried for 40 and no luck so she proceeded on her routine with pouted lips n a pissed off face but still allowed me to feel her top n bottom.

So VD hotel is just a simple rub n tug session. $240k for entry +$300k tip. Those who want her number can PM me as I won't put it in the open.

Hope this helps those not to overtip and spoil the market. Still have to let the big head rule.

Enjoy

Will be here for a few more days so if anyone is keen for a drink in the evenings

jackbl
10-11-2014, 01:02 AM
Bro JackBL for simple Vietnamese sentences… some are useful… I started Frm there 3yrs ago……

No wonder i felt itchy.... when free to explorer the little vietnam in sgp??? :D

Dekachin
10-11-2014, 07:13 AM
Can anyone recommend a good couples spa with happy ending? Staying in District 1 if that helps. First time in HCM.

sexrookie
10-11-2014, 08:02 AM
haha...good...knew you will find it sooner or later...:)

my website listed in my signature s totally free of charge...I dun charge anyone and no collection of fees from hotels, restaurants, etc...reason why I am reluctant to list many of them...all these are public info...all these are just sample guidelines...:)

Bro H88,

I like the tipping guildlines and the advise on what taxi to take in the airport.

I print out and put in my pocket when I was there for my first trip in HCM last month, October

Regards

Hurricane88
10-11-2014, 08:14 AM
Bro H88,
I like the tipping guildlines and the advise on what taxi to take in the airport.
I print out and put in my pocket when I was there for my first trip in HCM last month, October
Regards

Great that you found the guidelines useful...in fact the HCM Self Help website is meant to help newbies or those who wanted addresses and ideas...read all pages at least once will definitely help...:)

Note to all...pls post or pm me if you found any establishment closed or name changed...also if you have any Good suggestions to add...dun ask me to list more hotels...becos not keen to list...also not keen to list those popular hotels becos we are not helping them to advertise...keen to add more good nice food places if more than 2 samsters support the place...:)

dcrusader
10-11-2014, 08:26 AM
[QUOTE=Hurricane88;12097605]I had added this to the website under new page "Advice - pls read"...still very messy...some are repeated or same meaning...but will improve as time goes by...:)

also added Moonlight bar - formerly Bin Bin - think this can help those who keen to have gals for ST and LT...:)

also added in FAQ- Q03...under currency...Dun bother to change in Singapore...just change in Vietnam...:)
QUOTE]

thx for info

hknight2013
10-11-2014, 11:11 AM
deleted

(for being thought to be lazy and do not have initiative to read up before i ask. i did read up actually,. but anyway, sorry if i offended anyone)

SEAJ
10-11-2014, 11:24 AM
I have often wondered if most don't even read anything before asking questions/expecting free hand-outs.

SEAJ

hknight2013
10-11-2014, 11:33 AM
I have often wondered if most don't even read anything before asking questions/expecting free hand-outs.

SEAJ

bro seaj,

i station in bangkok, whenever clueless first time visitors comes to the forum and ask for advice, i always offer them, i don't think spending a few minutes typing and giving some good advice to others is a "free hand out". i think it is a nice gesture. what can a few minutes of typing cause a person to loose in his life?

in any case, thank you for your contribution. i have read over 200 pages in another vietnam thread here before posting for your info. also i will delete my post and retract my questions, thanks for being friendly.

SEAJ
10-11-2014, 11:40 AM
bro seaj,

i station in bangkok, whenever clueless first time visitors comes to the forum and ask for advice, i always offer them, i don't think spending a few minutes typing and giving some good advice to others is a "free hand out". i think it is a nice gesture. what can a few minutes of typing cause a person to loose in his life?

in any case, thank you for your contribution. i have read over 200 pages in another vietnam thread here before posting for your info. also i will delete my post and retract my questions, thanks for being friendly.

Thank you for being measured and polite in your response - I appreciate this LOTS. Perhaps my last post was a bit unthinking, as I was especially exasperated seeing as the latest postings had precisely been about the need for us to first do our own reading/research before just blithely asking questions. My apologies.

By the way, I see that you've only put up 22 posts - perhaps you'll understand hurricane88's and my state of mind after posting so much information, only to note that many seems to NOT even bother to read before asking the same old tired questions - the exasperation!

SEAJ

hknight2013
10-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Thank you for being measured and polite in your response - I appreciate this LOTS. Perhaps my last post was a bit unthinking, as I was especially exasperated seeing as the latest postings had precisely been about the need for us to first do our own reading/research before just blithely asking questions. My apologies.

By the way, I see that you've only put up 22 posts - perhaps you'll understand hurricane88's and my state of mind after posting so much information, only to note that all seems to NOT even be read - the exasperation!

SEAJ

bro seaj,

only putting up 22 posts doesnt mean no contribution as i prefer to answer and help though pm.

cheers

SEAJ
10-11-2014, 11:58 AM
bro seaj,

only putting up 22 posts doesnt mean no contribution as i prefer to answer and help though pm.

cheersNOT to denigrate your way of doing things - but I always prefer to reply publicly for others to also benefit from the information; quite a few times, I've even c+p the pm exchange onto a thread (of course with the identities omitted).

By the way, the "other" Vietnam thread I opine/is clearly marked as a TCSS thread and really does not have much usable info therein vs this one packed with very useful info - but also with continual entreaties by h88 to first read his website.

Anyway, perhaps best to just drop the subject as h88 prefers to keep his thread clean and with as much non-Vietnam discussions as possible out. My salutations to you and Peace bro.

SEAJ

hknight2013
10-11-2014, 11:59 AM
bro seaj,

I even went through this http://vietnamservices.weebly.com which is very informative and helpful.

however, there are still other queries i have,

just an example, the hotel a & em hotel has several different branches and locations, deciding which one is the best suited for one's needs is a little difficult when one has totally no idea how the place look like, where is near where, where is far from where and also totally clueless about the language there.

all those pages and the website that was done up by generous and kind-hearted did not answer a query like the example i mentioned. therefore i decided to post hoping for senior brothers' help.

obviously now i think it was a wrong decision on my part.

i have lived in bangkok for my past 16 years of my life, i am not a young punk that dont understand netiquettes and morals. i have also met many different kinds of brothers of different personalities in the course of my helping strangers coming to bangkok.

bro seaj, if i have offended u, i apologize, cheers.

hknight2013
10-11-2014, 12:05 PM
NOT to denigrate your way of doing things - but I always prefer to reply publicly for others to also benefit from the information; quite a few times, I've even c+p the pm exchange onto a thread (of course with the identities omitted).

By the way, the "other" Vietnam thread I opine/is clearly marked as a TCSS thread and really does not have much usable info therein vs this one packed with very useful info - but also with continual entreaties by h88 to first read his website.

SEAJ

thats the thing i was trying to emphasized, i didn't know the other thread, the TCSS thread had nothing, i was totally clueless about vietnam and the threads here. before this, i dont visit the vietnam threads much here. but after more than 200 pages of that tcss thread later, i realized.

anyway, i am not here to pick a fight with anyone or being disrespectful to anyone. i am not a confrontational person. so again i am sorry if i have offended anyone.

and to bro seaj, cheers, and peace. i am cool with everything u said. take it easy everyone. as the saying goes, 不打不相识, bro seaj, nice to know u. :)

SEAJ
10-11-2014, 12:13 PM
bro seaj,

I even went through this http://vietnamservices.weebly.com which is very informative and helpful.

however, there are still other queries i have,

just an example, the hotel a & em hotel has several different branches and locations, deciding which one is the best suited for one's needs is a little difficult when one has totally no idea how the place look like, where is near where, where is far from where and also totally clueless about the language there.

all those pages and the website that was done up by generous and kind-hearted did not answer a query like the example i mentioned. therefore i decided to post hoping for senior brothers' help.

obviously now i think it was a wrong decision on my part.

i have lived in bangkok for my past 16 years of my life, i am not a young punk that dont understand netiquettes and morals. i have also met many different kinds of brothers of different personalities in the course of my helping strangers coming to bangkok.

bro seaj, if i have offended u, i apo;ogize, cheers.
And.... H88 has time and again emphasized that he does NOT want info posted about any hotel as being endorsement - or worse, advertisement - for a particular one or another.

And many of the hotels listed also has websites you can - and should - refer to if you have queries. After you've done YOUR part, not out of line to then ask about that particular hotel and your specific question.

But like I said already - I believe that it's probably best to drop this subject as I cannot see where further discussions would be if benefit to others; you and I have extensively covered just about everything that needs to be discussed - so how about just dropping it and us both go on in peace. Thank you

SEAJ

hknight2013
10-11-2014, 12:17 PM
sure bro seaj

SEAJ
10-11-2014, 12:18 PM
th....
and to bro seaj, cheers, and peace. i am cool with everything u said. take it easy everyone. as the saying goes, 不打不相识, bro seaj, nice to know u. :)
Great, thanks!!
Same here - and next time I go down to Phuket I'll make sure to stop by and meet up with you in Bangkok.
Cheerios!
SEAJ

Hurricane88
10-11-2014, 12:19 PM

i have lived in bangkok for my past 16 years of my life, i am not a young punk that dont understand netiquettes and morals. i have also met many different kinds of brothers of different personalities in the course of my helping strangers coming to bangkok. .

My friends and I did the website...is totally foc...we dun get paid or collect fees by listing hotels...:)

A&Em hotel group is fully girl friendly...purposely did not list all branches becos too popular choice...:)

I did a check in your his history...you ask more questions in bkk threads then you offer guides and answers as claimed...anyway doesn't matter...let us move on...:)

Hurricane88
10-11-2014, 12:21 PM
And.... H88 has time and again emphasized that he does NOT want info posted about any hotel as being endorsement - or worse, advertisement - for a particular one or another.

And many of the hotels listed also has websites you can - and should - refer to if you have queries. After you've done YOUR part, not out of line to then ask about that particular hotel and your specific question.
SEAJ

Thank you very much...time for me to retire soon...:)

hknight2013
10-11-2014, 12:30 PM
bro h88,

i don't mind saying it here, i have another account which i use here, but anyway, doesn't matter.

sorry to intrude your thread.

had to go to somewhere this time for my thai visa renewal, somehow after this current army government took over, i cannot extend my non-o visa in bangkok anymore, so i chose hcmc. so just asked. sorry to intrude again.

anyway, my invitation to u and bro seaj, if ever come to bangkok, look me up, go for a drink, on me :)

cheers

FireShark
10-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Can anyone recommend a good couples spa with happy ending? Staying in District 1 if that helps. First time in HCM.

I think you need to read the guideline and PM the Senior here

Thank you very much...time for me to retire soon...:)

Wow you so fast need to retire???? Please wait until age of 65 hor.....:p

Recently, just bought air ticket for my December trip to VN by SQ. It only cost S$256.00. Cheaper than VN Airline, Jetstar and Tiger for the timing i want. All those would like to go VN can try buying Singapore Airline.

SEAJ
10-11-2014, 02:06 PM
Sorry I don't have an answer - hopefully others do.

I instead have a question - when you ask about "good couples spa with happy ending..." Do you mean for both you and your female companion? That you want some bloke to masturbate your girl whilst you're also getting jacked-off? Wow!

And from your handle - are you Japanese?

SEAJ

Ps - definitely do NOT want to cause offense/apologize if I inadvertently did. Learn something new everyday.

ngkha
10-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Sorry I don't have an answer - hopefully others do.

I instead have a question - when you ask about "good couples spa with happy ending..." Do you mean for both you and your female companion? That you want some bloke to masturbate your girl whilst you're also getting jacked-off? Wow!

And from your handle - are you Japanese?

SEAJ

Ps - definitely do NOT want to cause offense/apologize if I inadvertently did. Learn something new everyday.

I think what he mean is couple going for the massage but still got special service offer for the men.

Hurricane88
10-11-2014, 04:21 PM

I think what he mean is couple going for the massage but still got special service offer for the men.

wow wow...so can Otaku82 san clarify what his request clearer...dun think we should think any other than the person who wrote...:)

No offense...this post is not to upset anyone...skip if you dun like to read it...:)

milfmilf
10-11-2014, 07:14 PM

thought he meant spa for couple to do inside :D

sexrookie
10-11-2014, 10:40 PM
bro seaj,

I stay in that hotel last month, Oct for my first trip in HCM.

It is actually just opposite the famous market. It is just divide by a non busy 2 or 3 lane road.

At night it transform to a night market. There is BBQ seafood there also. ........ Not bad.

A&Em Hotel - 44 Phan Boi Chau Q.1

Rdgs

mutantchicken
10-11-2014, 10:43 PM
This is NOT conclusive evidence, however... I added fakeinnocent on my wechat..for his profile pic he has a pic of Ho Tram resort taken from a balcony, this is also the EXACT pic, location perspective etc etc as a pic posted on andy/Volcano pic posted on his zalo, so i would say that its a good probability that fakeinnocent is also volcano/andy

mutantchicken
10-11-2014, 10:45 PM
First of all, i'm sorry if i posted this thread at the wrong place. :confused:

ok~ I have been staying in HCMC for a few years and realized many people come here for a short trips but wasted money and time because either they dont know where to go OR they just get to so call "famous" place near airport and in district 1. (to me the standard is not there honestly)

Well..there are much much more better girls in HCM, in fact any types you thirst for. Personally i go for skinny student with small boobs, they turn me on everytime.:D

okok, the main point for this thread is, if any bros wants to come hcm, just contact me and i can tell you where to go or arrange for you. of course it depends if i like u or not, because i'm not an OKT yet. (though i'm considering now to be one based on the number of girls i know here lol)

Add me in wechat, id : Fakeinnocent , for those interested.
(I might reply slow because i can only turn this id on when my wife is not around haha:D)
Hope to have some fun together~ cheers.

This is NOT conclusive evidence, however... I added fakeinnocent on my wechat..for his profile pic he has a pic of Ho Tram resort taken from a balcony, this is also the EXACT pic, location perspective etc etc as a pic posted on andy/Volcano pic posted on his zalo, so i would say that its a good probability that fakeinnocent is also volcano/andy

Question is why volcano need to resort to such subterfuge....

volcano
11-11-2014, 04:18 AM

some people just have the habit of flaming others without any evidence.

open ur eyes BIG BIG and see if its the same picture

btw...its simply easy to get pics online nowadays...just like someone using other's pic for avatar instead of using ownself pic.

humhum
11-11-2014, 06:46 AM
Do you think i am mutantchicken clone?:D

blursam
11-11-2014, 09:41 AM
let me get this straight...even if you are clone...:mad:

if you dun edit this few words in red...I sure delete your post...this is slandering...so you are using the same words of your other clones...:p

think you asking to be zapped here...:mad:

I am not defending anybody here but was reading and following the thread and heat here, and I do not understand what is the issue here.

This is an open forum, and the thread starter is free to post, just as H88 and the rest has their own Vietnam thread. If you do not like what you read here, just ignore and dun come in here. You have your own thread, go back there. Afterall, you guys have your own clic/group there and generally others also leave you alone.

And I dun think you are appointed as the policeman to decide what goes into this forum, Vietnam or otherwise. I also do not think the thread starter here has created fire at your thread. If there is no creditability here, it will die a natural death.

For other thread readers like myself, we do not mind reading from alternative sources.

So, before you continue to flame and bash others, maybe H88 and his group of friends wants to explain why they are doing this? Or is this thread a threat to whatever business they are having here? Or do they feel that in this forum any thread on Vietnam must be controlled and approved by them?

Please clarify.

MugenChicken
11-11-2014, 09:59 AM

Hhaahhahahaha.... its a good probability that humhum is also mutantchicken

Hurricane88
11-11-2014, 10:11 AM
I am not defending anybody here but was reading and following the thread and heat here, and I do not understand what is the issue here.

This is an open forum, and the thread starter is free to post, just as H88 and the rest has their own Vietnam thread. If you do not like what you read here, just ignore and dun come in here. You have your own thread, go back there. Afterall, you guys have your own clic/group there and generally others also leave you alone.

And I dun think you are appointed as the policeman to decide what goes into this forum, Vietnam or otherwise. I also do not think the thread starter here has created fire at your thread. If there is no creditability here, it will die a natural death.

For other thread readers like myself, we do not mind reading from alternative sources.

So, before you continue to flame and bash others, maybe H88 and his group if friends wants to explain why they are doing this? Or is this thread a threat to whatever business they are having here? Or do they feel that in this forum any thread on Vietnam must be controlled and approved by them?

Please clarify.

good that you mentioned is open forum...so we can always post freely...there are so many Vietnam related threads created and then become inactive becos TS is not active...I supported those threads becos I agreed all about sharing...:)

if anyone will to slander me and given chance to retract but he did not...so you are telling me that I should just sit down let the guy go scot-free...my friends will understand that this guy is being unfair...so my friends zapped him to show that they disapproved of such incorrect truth...:)

tell me what will you do if you are in my shoes...:confused:

also as TS is a newbie...he posted that he knew so many things about HCM but he had not shared one post about what he knew...so as open forum, anyone can ask questions and up to TS to share his forum...but instead he rather slander me...:)

I will support anyone who share his forum and not out to cheat or con anyone in this International section as I am also moderator...fyi, I am working full time in sinkie land and has no business in HCM...so dun feel any threat at all...BOSS is reading too...^^

Note - the above is not to upset anyone and pls skip if you dun like to read...^^

humhum
11-11-2014, 10:11 AM
I think you will be mass zapped soon for slandering H88 running okt business.:D

So, before you continue to flame and bash others, maybe H88 and his group of friends wants to explain why they are doing this? Or is this thread a threat to whatever business they are having here? Or do they feel that in this forum any thread on Vietnam must be controlled and approved by them?

S.B.Y.1
11-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Hold your kudas here guys :cool:

Both Mas Blursam and H88 are Paks temans on/off this forum

Let calm heads prevail

Makaseh

blursam
11-11-2014, 10:28 AM
good that you mentioned is open forum...so we can always post freely...there are so many Vietnam related threads created and then become inactive becos TS is not active...I supported those threads becos I agreed all about sharing...:)

if anyone will to slander me and given chance to retract but he did not...so you are telling me that I should just sit down let the guy go scot-free...my friends will understand that this guy is being unfair...so my friends zapped him to show that they disapproved of such incorrect truth...:)

tell me what will you do if you are in my shoes...:confused:

also as TS is a newbie...he posted that he knew so many things about HCM but he had not shared one post about what he knew...so as open forum, anyone can ask questions and up to TS to share his forum...but instead he rather slander me...:)

I will support anyone who share his forum and not out to cheat or con anyone in this International section as I am also moderator...fyi, I am working full time in sinkie land and has no business in HCM...so dun feel any threat at all...BOSS is reading too...^^

Note - the above is not to upset anyone and pls skip if you dun like to read...^^

I believe he has been slaughtered by you and your friends in the other Vietnam threads. Now he breaks away and start his own which he is entitled to.....does not mean the feud needs to continue here and take it beyond where it ended. In this open forum, not everyone will like anyone....some click some dun....if you continue with all these flaming, it derails the reading pleasure and fun here for the rest of the readers, not to mention a bad reputation for you and your clic.

Like I said, if this guy provides bad and unreliable info, very soon he will be exposed as a bluff and it will die a natural thead. Until then, readers like alternative views and reads.

I understand what you are saying here, and appreciate it...I like to suggest let it go so that we can all resume our reading and sharing here in the forum....

humhum
11-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Hurricane88 have more than 10K rep pt, what did you have? You think your 200 rep point can withstand how many zapped by his gang before sinking?:D

I believe he has been slaughtered by you and your friends in the other Vietnam threads.

if you continue with all these flaming, it derails the reading pleasure and fun here for the rest of the readers, not to mention a bad reputation for you and your clic.

NoDecoy
11-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Hey bros,

I have a buddy that is in HCMC currently, he is there a week before me visiting relatives. If any of you are down to party, he is free. PM me your local num or wechat. I have met up with a few of the bros here before so if anyone's down, let a brotha know! Haha, party on!

blursam
11-11-2014, 10:47 AM
Hurricane88 have more than 10K rep pt, what did you have? You think your 200 rep point can withstand how many zapped by his gang before sinking?:D

So you think I care you zapping? Goes to show what type of person you are.

Hurricane88
11-11-2014, 10:49 AM
I believe he has been slaughtered by you and your friends in the other Vietnam threads. Now he breaks away and start his own which he is entitled to.....does not mean the feud needs to continue here and take it beyond where it ended. In this open forum, not everyone will like anyone....some click some dun....if you continue with all these flaming, it derails the reading pleasure and fun here for the rest of the readers, not to mention a bad reputation for you and your clic.

Like I said, if this guy provides bad and unreliable info, very soon he will be exposed as a bluff and it will die a natural thead. Until then, readers like alternative views and reads.

I understand what you are saying here, and appreciate it...I like to suggest let it go so that we can all resume our reading and sharing here in the forum....

so you knew who he is...the way I read you knew...:confused:

what had he shared in this thread that you enjoyed reading...:confused:

who is flaming who...:confused:...point me which of my sentence contributed to flaming...:confused:

now you see other clones out to flame...^^

blursam
11-11-2014, 10:56 AM
so you knew who he is...the way I read you knew...:confused:

what had he shared in this thread that you enjoyed reading...:confused:

who is flaming who...:confused:...point me which of my sentence contributed to flaming...:confused:

now you see other clones out to flame...^^

Bro, I am not here to defend anyone or add to the feud....and all these things about people threatening to deduct my points to sink me....honestly uncalled for.

All I wish for is a fun and good place for all to read, share info and learn from our experience. That's all....I believe yiu as moderator will also want that.

Anyway, I am already old and retiring, no intend to add to the fire. Closing my case here.

humhum
11-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Dude, H88 has been famous for mass zapping others to moderation for those against him and those who share Vietnam stuff without his approval. Look at the history. This is call "monopolise the trade", understand bor?:D

Bro, I am not here to defend anyone or add to the feud....and all these things about people threatening to deduct my points to sink me....honestly uncalled for.

All I wish for is a fun and good place for all to read, share info and learn from our experience. That's all....I believe yiu as moderator will also want that.

Anyway, I am already old and retiring, no intend to add to the fire. Closing my case here.

blursam
11-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Hold your kudas here guys :cool:

Both Mas Blursam and H88 are Paks temans on/off this forum

Let calm heads prevail

Makaseh

Thank Pak.sun out, weather hot, lets meet with H88 for ice cold beers and beverages.....:p

sex crusader
11-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Dear fellow senior bro,
A newbie would like to ask some noob questions and hope you all don't get offended coz too many pages to browse through.:D I understand this A & Em Hotel has got many branches throughout hcm and the most popular among samster is the one near the ben thah mkt right? I clicked on H88 's link and the website is a bit weird Ler. I can't seem to find the rates for the room. Another noob question will be pub or bar hopping is better or just going ktv to pick gal like in cp? Kumsia ah!:)

sex crusader
11-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Lol...so fast those zappers appear Liao!:D

Hurricane88
11-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Dear fellow senior bro,
A newbie would like to ask some noob questions and hope you all don't get offended coz too many pages to browse through.:D I understand this A & Em Hotel has got many branches throughout hcm and the most popular among samster is the one near the ben thah mkt right? I clicked on H88 's link and the website is a bit weird Ler. I can't seem to find the rates for the room. Another noob question will be pub or bar hopping is better or just going ktv to pick gal like in cp? Kumsia ah!

you can email or post question in the A&EM hotel website...as I had replied a few times even yesterday...or SEAJ also replied others...not keen to publish all the hotels in hcm which is more than 2000 hotels...we dun collect fees or commissions in my website...this hotel group is so popular with samsters that we dun need to advertise for them la...:)

if you can afford it...just go pickup in KTV...sure can get a bonk...:)

bars unless those I mark [1] otherwise no guarantee any gal will go bonk with you...:)

Lol...so fast those zappers appear Liao!

certainly not me or my friends...&&

sex crusader
11-11-2014, 12:49 PM
you can email or post question in the A&EM hotel website...as I had replied a few times even yesterday...or SEAJ also replied others...not keen to publish all the hotels in hcm which is more than 2000 hotels...we dun collect fees or commissions in my website...this hotel group is so popular with samsters that we dun need to advertise for them la...:)

if you can afford it...just go pickup in KTV...sure can get a bonk...:)

bars unless those I mark [1] otherwise no guarantee any gal will go bonk with you...:)

Thanks bro for your kind reply. :)

milfmilf
11-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Dear fellow senior bro,
A newbie would like to ask some noob questions and hope you all don't get offended coz too many pages to browse through.:D I understand this A & Em Hotel has got many branches throughout hcm and the most popular among samster is the one near the ben thah mkt right? I clicked on H88 's link and the website is a bit weird Ler. I can't seem to find the rates for the room. Another noob question will be pub or bar hopping is better or just going ktv to pick gal like in cp? Kumsia ah!:)

what rate are you referring to ?
I stayed at A&EM Phan Boi Chau, right where the night market is.
Double deluxe room is tiny and low floor... even VIP also 2/3 floor .. you can try maybe better luck

while I and my "bx" was waiting for our room to be ready at the lobby... the hotel staff saw 2 young ladies at the lift ... maybe the hotel staff can recognize their guests :rolleyes: and suspected the ladies are not guest so they questioned them ... so not sure is this hotel completely girlfriendly ... but at least allow me to check in with a viet lady

mutantchicken
11-11-2014, 01:54 PM

humhum why u do this u know i dont have clones

humhum
11-11-2014, 02:12 PM
I could be Volcano clone too:D

humhum why u do this u know i dont have clones

sporelover
11-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Hi bros out there,

I will be going to HCMC and will be staying in Grand Silverland hotel near to the famous market sometime in Dec.

Can any bros provide me some info where I can get FJ/BBBJ in some places in nearby locations where walking is sufficient? Don't want to venture to far off.

Thanks a bunch guys. Appreciate it !

p/s You can also PM me.

mutantchicken
11-11-2014, 07:17 PM
Hi bros out there,

I will be going to HCMC and will be staying in Grand Silverland hotel near to the famous market sometime in Dec.

Can any bros provide me some info where I can get FJ/BBBJ in some places in nearby locations where walking is sufficient? Don't want to venture to far off.

p/s You can also PM me.

as stated THERE ARE NO fj/bbbj places near where u are staying that is within walking distance..u prob can get scam/bad servcie moto girls who will approach u in that area ( ie bad service overpiced, ie 100usd ST, or u will have stuff stolen from u)...anything that is good ie good service/ good price...it'll be kept secret, definately not shared openly, why share and risk having it spoilt unless tehre is some incentive.
I am just repeating what has been stated...massage with hj is easily found just put some time into reading and using teh search function.

pting
11-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Dear fellow senior bro,
I understand this A & Em Hotel has got many branches throughout hcm and the most popular among samster is the one near the ben thah mkt right?

Double deluxe room is tiny and low floor... even VIP also 2/3 floor .. you can try maybe better luck

Usually i stay in A&EM hai ba trung (HBT) & 1 time in Thu Khoa Huan (TKH). Deluxe room rate about SGD60 to 70 in agoda depends on promotion. Room in A&EM HBT better than A&EM TKH (near ben thanh market). Both hotel are girl friendly.

The bellboy at A&EM HBT usually can help arrange for okt girls to come lobby 1 by 1 for viewing & selection though im not sure now (last visit 2 mth ago) I paid around US$50 for ST. Girls are hit & miss, dont speak english much, service depend on girls, more for quick release at night.:)

Just to share this stall which sell nice duck noodle (Bun Mang Vit), my VN fren bring me eat along le thanh ton St. beside Ben thanh market near junction of Thu khoa huan St. My fren said Bun Mang Vit mean duck noodle with bamboo shoot.:)

http://i62.tinypic.com/rhn0vr.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/nv8kjp.jpg

hornydoggy
11-11-2014, 09:38 PM
been following this webpage behind the monitor for personal research for quite some time. was useful in my many solo-lust-filled trips. so finally decided to contribute my part. :)

*I wont go into full details though but just enough.*

my hotel
- Anh Duy Hotel, cheap, decent room, near Ben Thanh, GF. other GF hotel was quite expensive to my budget. used to stay in Indochine in HaiBaTrung, but it seems that it is no longer there now.

my nightlife
- Hai Ba Trung, unlike dec 2013, its rather cleaned up now. nothing much going on.
- Pham Ngu Lao aka HCMC backpacker area, very backpacker feel, waitress and foreigners flocking the area, some notably nice place - Crazy Buffalo. but if you are like me, i'd go for the quieter ones (but not too shabby looking) for value-for-money fun with the waitresses and cheap drinks. Can-Bring-Gal-Home. dont expect it to be cheap here.
- Apocalypse, still a whore congested place. nice place if you are tired of hunting and want to try being hunted in return. there's 2 level, both different music and feel. drinks are ok priced. CGBH. great place for 2nd round to bust a move while high. i love the music here. did i mention you gotta pay cover?
- bar 29 @ hai ba trung, looks dead and empty, brightly litted inside. saggy aunties seating outside. signs to skip.
- OMG bar @ ben thanh. rooftop, atas place, DJ, nice place to bring your chic but not pick up one. expensive drinks.

my relaxation
- flamingo spa @ hai ba trung, 4 hands massage sound crazy enough. great experience. massage is more expensive than other massages ard. No-Hanky-Panky.
- massage enjoy & massage yuan @ hai ba trung - cheap, public room, massage was so-so in my opinion. my package was full body massage (comes with hot stone treatment), NHP
- ngoc huong massage @ hai ba trung, ok price, hot masseuse, very small room, YHP
- fantasy spa @ near my hotel, nguyen thai binh, place is hidden deep in a long alley. thought was a cheapo-down-n-dirty place, but entrance was good. cheap w/ private room. masseuse is the best i encounter (proper massaging skill that is). NHP
- dai nam massage @ tran hung dao, good massage with option of jacuzzi and sauna, masseuses are all model like. cheap w/ private room. YHP
- regal massage center @ pho duc chinh . i did not try this as the price was too high. 1mil for 1hour private room. apparently the gals here gives "good services". I maybe wrong since i did not try at all. :S

(scrambled) map for easy viewing. i'm lazy to organise it.
http://g$$$$$l/maps/BKdLf

P.S. my definition of "cheap" is relative to the local scene and not singapore.

P.S.2 i wont be answering questions much as i believe traveling is more of an exploration of the uncertainty (to certain extend). for general questions i'll try to though. so please forgive me.

blk437
12-11-2014, 03:59 AM
Its absolutely good to share information but to say someone doing something he has not is bad.

blk437
12-11-2014, 04:12 AM
Actually i like Apocalypse. Buy a beer stay, stand behind the disco, smile at the girls you like, negotiation and off you go. There is a hotel a few hundred metres down the street like going thru some construction site. Inside the hotel got girls sitting inside a glass room for selection. Whole nite 100usd.
Don't ask me where because by the time i walked there i am already super drunk.
haha.

milfmilf
12-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Just to share this stall which sell nice duck noodle (Bun Mang Vit), my VN fren bring me eat along le thanh ton St. beside Ben thanh market near junction of Thu khoa huan St. My fren said Bun Mang Vit mean duck noodle with bamboo shoot.:)

wah bamboo shoot ah ... is it gona stink till cow cum home? :D

Can any bro kindly enlighten the way viet handle CHICKEN OR DUCK MEAT ...
WHY VIET LIKE TO TEAR INSTEAD OF CHOPPING? :confused: ... look so messy ... only at the chicken rice shop at Q5 for once the meat is chopped, but still messy LOL

milfmilf
12-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Bros taking domestic flight in vietnam do you buy travel insurance?
previously jetstar did prompt to purchase their travel insurance but vietjetair no have and can't figure out how to purchase their travelcare insurance.

Any other options? Thanks! :D

naemlo
12-11-2014, 10:24 AM

If u are worry, just buy a travel insurance online. It costs a few dollars a day.

SEAJ
12-11-2014, 10:26 AM
previously jetstar did prompt to purchase their travel insurance but vietjetair no have and can't figure out how to purchase their travelcare insurance.

Are these travel insurance any use? My insurance agent many years ago convinced me that it's better I just buy a good permanent medical insurance with international coverage instead of buying specific travel insurance as they usually do not cover much plus if one needs to collect on it, it's many times a nightmare all by itself.

How true/false is this nowadays? Especially for third world countries - do they actually have the network/actual infrastructure to provide care? Anybody actually have experience utilizing these travel insurance coverage? Apologize for perhaps too off topic question.

SEAJ

Hurricane88
12-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Are these travel insurance any use? My insurance agent many years ago convinced me that it's better I just buy a good permanent medical insurance with international coverage instead of buying specific travel insurance as they usually do not cover much plus if one needs to collect on it, it's many times a nightmare all by itself.

How true/false is this nowadays? Especially for third world countries - do they actually have the network/actual infrastructure to provide care? Anybody actually have experience utilizing these travel insurance coverage? Apologize for perhaps too off topic question.

SEAJ

haha...very true...the claim is just simply not worth it...to go thru the ordeal of filing claims and waiting...anyway i always believe if you will to travel light with no check in luggage...my ticket to hcm is less than SGD 150 per trip...so no point paying more travel insurance to airline...if I travel 100 times means I saved at least 2k of travel insurance...:)

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 10:42 AM

Hmmmm.. Tis travel insurance is insured for lost of luggages, delay of flight(more than 6 hrs delay). Does not necessary to b death or accidents..
They will still pay if the plane is crash even if we did not buy any travel insurance.. CHOY!!

Hurricane88
12-11-2014, 10:43 AM
wah bamboo shoot ah ... is it gona stink till cow cum home? :D

Can any bro kindly enlighten the way viet handle CHICKEN OR DUCK MEAT ...
WHY VIET LIKE TO TEAR INSTEAD OF CHOPPING? :confused: ... look so messy ... only at the chicken rice shop at Q5 for once the meat is chopped, but still messy LOL

yes...this bamboo shoot smell terrible but taste nice when eat it...:)

no answer for you why Viets prefer to tear their drumsticks...think most hawkers served in a big piece of meat to show their portion...:)

naemlo
12-11-2014, 11:27 AM

Guess your medicate insurance dun cover lost of laptop or personal liability.... Most insurance claim is a nightmare, anyway travel insurance costs a few hundreds annually.

Vietnam is a nice country to travel. Not much mishap as everyone thinks. I was in Hanoi airport last year and the flight was delayed for more than 8 hours due to weather and air traffic. I could submit my claim back in SG and got a cheque within a month.

sex crusader
12-11-2014, 11:33 AM
my hotel
- Anh Duy Hotel, cheap, decent room, near Ben Thanh, GF. other GF hotel was quite expensive to my budget. used to stay in Indochine in HaiBaTrung, but it seems that it is no longer there now.

my nightlife
-
my relaxation

Usually i stay in A&EM hai ba trung (HBT) & 1 time in Thu Khoa Huan (TKH). Deluxe room rate about SGD60 to 70 in agoda depends on promotion. Room in A&EM HBT better than A&EM TKH (near ben thanh market). Both hotel are girl friendly.

[]

Thanks for the valuable heads up on HCM! These gave me some ideas for my cuming trip this mth end! Kum sia much much!:)

chimpynuts
12-11-2014, 12:34 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/rhn0vr.jpg

looks yummy!!!!

milfmilf
12-11-2014, 12:51 PM
haha...very true...the claim is just simply not worth it...to go thru the ordeal of filing claims and waiting...anyway i always believe if you will to travel light with no check in luggage...my ticket to hcm is less than SGD 150 per trip...so no point paying more travel insurance to airline...if I travel 100 times means I saved at least 2k of travel insurance...:)

oh .. so no buy travel insurance ...

SEAJ
12-11-2014, 12:54 PM
LOL - this gonna also turn into a TCSS thread - only worse - with totally worthless reposting of WHOLE passages - pictures even!!!
And of course equally worthless remarks.

Just doin' my own remarkin'!! LOL

SEAJ

Hurricane88
12-11-2014, 01:10 PM

dun need la...what for...I travel so often...never have problems...anyway I dun check in luggage and travel very light...also I watch my flight schedule even when I in hcm...making sure the plane departs Sinkie then I go airport...:)

the claim for all these insurance is a pain and need to fill up so many info...then not worth the time...becos my tix is cheap...:)

btw...my rich friends (worth USD 10-40mil nett worth) too never bother to buy travel insurance on short flights...:)

FireShark
12-11-2014, 01:34 PM

If you travel on a short trip and not doing much dangerous activities, I don't think that it is necessary. If you have a personal insurance, I find that it will be enough.

milfmilf
12-11-2014, 02:23 PM
dun need la...what for...I travel so often...never have problems...anyway I dun check in luggage and travel very light...also I watch my flight schedule even when I in hcm...making sure the plane departs Sinkie then I go airport...:)

the claim for all these insurance is a pain and need to fill up so many info...then not worth the time...becos my tix is cheap...:)

btw...my rich friends (worth USD 10-40mil nett worth) too never bother to buy travel insurance on short flights...:)

If you travel on a short trip and not doing much dangerous activities, I don't think that it is necessary. If you have a personal insurance, I find that it will be enough.

ok... maybe just take a look at my accident policy again ..:D
Thanks

qwerty123456
12-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Hi there.. Wld be in hcm from 22 to 25th this month staying in district 1. This is my first time going and wondering if anyone is going the same time as me? So can meet up and tour together..

nortem
12-11-2014, 10:58 PM
been following this webpage behind the monitor for personal research for quite some time. was useful in my many solo-lust-filled trips. so finally decided to contribute my part. :)

*I wont go into full details though but just enough.*

P.S.2 i wont be answering questions much as i believe traveling is more of an exploration of the uncertainty (to certain extend). for general questions i'll try to though. so please forgive me.

Thank you bro for the great tip on Dai Nam Spa. Cheap rate for a VIP room! Girls are all model like, I was lusting over their sexy outfit while waiting at the counter. Worth a visit.

Fakeinnocent
13-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Well, i'm back. Sorry for not visiting this forum due to work here.

Anyway, really thank you blursam for defending me, it really touches my heart that someone out there i dont know but say something for me.

and dear H88 and ur friends, actually i dont feel offended at all, and i hope you guys dont take it to heart. neither do i want to slander u or something. I'm new to posting thread here, and it does not mean i cant provide funs and info for other bros. It's just because previously i wasnt so familiar with HCM yet.

For those who have added me in wechat. i think i try to give information to you without charging a single cent, hope that you guys had fun. and i dont know who is volcano/andy, if anyone wants to testify my presence or want to know me more, you are welcome to meet me up in HCM, as i would be station until Feb before i return to sg for cny.

Well, i hope my explanation will clear everyone's mind and lets all have fun in HCM~:D:D

jackbl
13-11-2014, 01:05 AM
- fantasy spa @ near my hotel, nguyen thai binh, place is hidden deep in a long alley. thought was a cheapo-down-n-dirty place, but entrance was good. cheap w/ private room. masseuse is the best i encounter (proper massaging skill that is). NHP

I have been to massage place along Nguyen Thai Binh D1 twice. Decent massage skill, also NHP.... Along the street there are few massage parlors.

Fakeinnocent
13-11-2014, 03:18 AM
and i suddenly realized my reputation became -76.
So this is what i get for trying to introduce HCM for others yea.:eek:

lol.
:D:D

s@ms@m
13-11-2014, 03:27 AM
Juz back from HCM after R & R 8days there and other city...
Update some info...

Vinasun & Mai Linh Taxi group no longer pick up passenger at the arrival hall like it used to. However, they have counters juz across the normal taxi pick up point. I walked over to ask for a cab but was turned down as I need to have a card in order to get their taxi. I was thinking perhaps those are the taxi ticket that u need to purchase before you leave the main exit. Could someone enlighten more.

I ended up walking to the domestic terminal and was turned down due to same reason. So I walked to the main road outside and finally got a cab from one of these 2 operators. It is slightly more exp but it is worth the extra effort to insist on taking them when u r a foreigner.

If u r adventurous/Brave enuff... can nego with the Xe Om (Bike Taxi) for $70k VND or less to Q1. (Never dare to try lolx) Else Taxi fare will be approximately $160~200K VND to Ben Thanh Market.

Side track abit, if you intend to stay in Q7. White Hotel is not bad as it is ard $31 with local/international Breakfast included. I was quite satisfied with the room as the setting can be on par with 5stars basic hotel room.Book from Agoda will do.

If you r not fussy about rooms and wanted GF hotel. M2M hotel at Q1 has room as basic as $350k VND per nite which is ard $20~22 SGD juz search for the address. No need to book. Juz walked-in. Online dun have that price. They have one such room each flr(they have 6-7 flr I thk). And the banner hanging outside the hotel states the price clearly for 1-2 years already though it says promotion price. All included no tax or Svc charge juz pay $350 per nite.

As for changing of currency, Ben Thanh Market west gate u can see the Gold smith shop alot of people changing money u can change there no problem but also beware of your surroundings... there r lotsa syndicates looking at people with lotsa cash and will follow them to take a chance...

blk437
13-11-2014, 04:43 AM
Thanks Brother SamSam for your info.

s@ms@m
13-11-2014, 05:40 AM
Hi bros out there,

p/s You can also PM me.

I thk the cfm chop ones will be Catwalk KTV at New World hotel juz go there ard 6-7pm bring the girl out (Used to be ard $100-150USD) but I am not sure your hotel izzit GF. If not, I rather u choose A & Em hotel.

Hai Ba Trung I think can pass already as the raid has great impact as many girls were caught about 1-2yr ago and were warned that if kena caught again they will face 1-2yrs jail term. Now I dunno if it revives or not.

But u can try your luck at local party place FUSE or Canalis with GROs from Hanoi at Hai Ba Trung area. May be abit exp but they r stunning. The party place is quite happening infact.

If u have a good one... can bring her to Sky Chill bar located beside New World hotel with stunning view of the city while drinking slightly more expensive beer...or u wanna juz sit by the roadside at Pham Ngu Lao with the Ang Mos... also can, as beer there is inexpensive. Personally, I dun really like that place after 2nd or 3rd visits.

Unless u can link up with Bro Hurricane88 he may have more to offer... for your area... abit hard i think....

Unless u want massage, ur area has a few not-too-bad massage with girls in sexy outfit. They will show u prices outside juz pay then the girl will wash ur hair, do facial wash on ur face. Put cold cold freshly sliced cucumber on ur face. Then proceed to massage... I didnt get any "special" there but surprisingly, the hot stone massage was quite good for me. Something like that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ziyc5u2bCg...

But the girl will ask u for tips as they r not paid there, all their incomes r from customers tipping. Used to be $200k +/- but I think the rate has went up...(can anyone update?)

All my suggestions are more for the evening. During the day... me not so sure. lolx... have fun!

hornydoggy
13-11-2014, 07:25 AM
Vinasun & Mai Linh Taxi group no longer pick up passenger at the arrival hall like it used to. However, they have counters juz across the normal taxi pick up point. I walked over to ask for a cab but was turned down as I need to have a card in order to get their taxi. I was thinking perhaps those are the taxi ticket that u need to purchase before you leave the main exit. Could someone enlighten more.

Encountered the same thing myself. Was about to move to the streets until we saw ppl boarding vinasun cab at the normal taxi lane.

So this is what I deduce.
all taxis will stop at the normal taxi lane. Unlike singapore, we are not obliged to board the first one.
So what happened was, there were 4-5 non mailinh non vinasun waiting, and when a mailinh or vinasun comes, ppl just walk up to the cab, board it and go, ignoring the waiting cabs. Guess the travellers are well informed of their syndicate.
Oh btw did I mentioned the queue here doesnt work haha.

s@ms@m
13-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Encountered the same thing myself. Was about to move to the streets until we saw ppl boarding vinasun cab at the normal taxi lane.

So this is what I deduce.
all taxis will stop at the normal taxi lane. Unlike singapore, we are not obliged to board the first one.
So what happened was, there were 4-5 non mailinh non vinasun waiting, and when a mailinh or vinasun comes, ppl just walk up to the cab, board it and go, ignoring the waiting cabs. Guess the travellers are well informed of their syndicate.
Oh btw did I mentioned the queue here doesnt work haha.

Juz May tis year... they did not have the metal railing for queue... now they erected those railings. And both Mai Linh and Vinasun taxis hardly stop in the lane waiting for customer. Becoz I saw none while waiting there for quite sometime they all bypass and headed to the counter straight. Tats why I presumed they now based on booking system or member system. Last time there r always Vinasun or Mai Linh employees in uniform... we juz approach them and they will arrange the cab despite other cabs waiting. They r not there anymore. Maybe other company complaint that they r snatching 90% of the business. Monopolized tats why they make it like SG system but other companies bad names are well known.

Alternatively, u can take bus 152 directly from Airport exit on the right to Ben Thanh Market area near New World Hotel or Pham Ngu Lao (Ben Xe Ben Thanh). For 3000~4000VND (25cents SGD) but will take 1hr-1 1/2hrs :D I think for one way... shouldn't be a problem if not in rush. Can enjoy the living lifestyle of bikeless locals (very rare lor hee hee)
Follow the link below on how to take bus to Ben Thanh area:

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Asia/Vietnam/Thanh_Pho_Ho_Chi_Minh/Ho_Chi_Minh_City-1470720/Transportation-Ho_Chi_Minh_City-Buses-BR-1.html

Finally, if all else fails... u find a Viet babe here when they go back tell them u will be arriving and ask them to fetch u. Tats the fastest way to get out of the Airport. But, your hunting trip will be cut short coz u gotto stick with one for sometime... :P

Hope the infos are useful... :)

Hurricane88
13-11-2014, 09:47 AM
LOL - this gonna also turn into a TCSS thread - only worse - with totally worthless reposting of WHOLE passages - pictures even!!!
And of course equally worthless remarks.
Just doin' my own remarkin'!! LOL
SEAJ

I think should zap those who just quote the whole posts without editing...:)

Note** - there is seriously no point to post saying you are flying or coming to hcm asking anyone to pm you...dun think anyone will contact you to party together...first none of us knew who are you...second what is the point of blind leading blind...:confused:

best chance is intro yourself to seniors using PM and maybe one of them will invite you to join them if they have some plan...:)

for me I had no longer meeting anyone in hcm who I had not met before...I received many pm...asking many questions...most of the answers are found in my signature website by clicking HCM Self Help...so if you dun bother to read my signature then dun bother to pm me...I will just ignore those pm...:)

Hurricane88
13-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Juz May tis year... they did not have the metal railing for queue... now they erected those railings. And both Mai Linh and Vinasun taxis hardly stop in the lane waiting for customer. Becoz I saw none while waiting there for quite sometime they all bypass and headed to the counter straight. Tats why I presumed they now based on booking system or member system. Last time there r always Vinasun or Mai Linh employees in uniform... we juz approach them and they will arrange the cab despite other cabs waiting. They r not there anymore. Maybe other company complaint that they r snatching 90% of the business. Monopolized tats why they make it like SG system but other companies bad names are well known.

I am not sure that this taxi matter can be an issue...haha...thanks for highlighting...my friends and I fly to hcm so often...none of us have any issue regards to taxi...from the way I see it...those guys are prepared to over-tip or over-pay for gals and entertainment...so let the taxis earned a little extra la...what is the point of saving 50k VND but paying hundreds or thousands extra for other services....you can always book a taxi from those service counters at fixed price...:)

Note - the above is just IMHO...not meant to upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...:)

FireShark
13-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Juz back from HCM after R & R 8days there and other city...
Update some info...

I had no issues with Cab @ airport too. Normally, when I out from the Airport, I will turn left and walk towards the taxi stand. Normally there, someone will pass you a taxi card and you can board the taxi you want. 3 types of taxi i board normally are Vinasun, Mailinh and Comfort.

Hurricane88
13-11-2014, 12:05 PM
I had no issues with Cab @ airport too. Normally, when I out from the Airport, I will turn left and walk towards the taxi stand. Normally there, someone will pass you a taxi card and you can board the taxi you want. 3 types of taxi i board normally are Vinasun, Mailinh and Comfort.

you meant ComfortDelGro Savico Taxi Company...:)

FireShark
13-11-2014, 12:31 PM
you meant ComfortDelGro Savico Taxi Company...:)

Yes, I meant that

SEAJ
13-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Taxis just about the world over are usually the source of much frustration.

And anytime I get riled up by taxis, what I do is to keep cool, get off at the end of the journey and just ever so slightly close/half close his door and calmly walk away!

Most third world countries taxis do not have these levers that the driver can use to re-close the door without him having to get off to do so. I forgot - do Vietnamese taxis have them?

SEAJ

SEAJ
13-11-2014, 02:28 PM
and i suddenly realized my reputation became -76.
So this is what i get for trying to introduce HCM for others yea.:eek:

lol.
:D:D
Start over!
Register a second handle - say Fakeinnocent2 - pay your advertisement fees to Boss, outline your charges, post up informative and real reports and you SHOULD have smooth sailing then...... unless these undeclared agents and scammers decides that you're too much competition by just being transparent! LOL

Heck, I'll even upz your second handle if you do as above (and NOOOOO.... I didn't zap you, I don't Zap!) - and I think other fair minded Samsters here will also do the same. I for one am really fed up with all these reports/comments/dark warnings etc - most of questionable veracity and designed just to drive business into the slimy hands of these undeclared agents, scammers, free-loaders etc.

So.... what say you?
SEAJ

Fakeinnocent
13-11-2014, 02:39 PM
Start over!
Register a second handle - say Fakeinnocent2 - pay your advertisement fees to Boss, outline your charges, post up informative and real reports and you SHOULD have smooth sailing then...... unless these undeclared agents and scammers decides that you're too much competition by just being transparent! LOL

Heck, I'll even upz your second handle if you do as above (and NOOOOO.... I didn't zap you, I don't Zap!) - and I think other fair minded Samsters here will also do the same. I for one am really fed up with all these reports/comments/dark warnings etc - most of questionable veracity and designed just to drive business into the slimy hands of these undeclared agents, scammers, free-loaders etc.

So.... what say you?
SEAJ

haha, dear SEAJ, i will do it when it goes down to -9999.
anyway i really dont know what's the effect of having negative reputation.
can someone enlightened me in this?

sporelover
13-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Hi bro s@ms@m,

Thanks a lot for the info !

Grand Silverland is GF hotel. I had tried bring in once before but as some bros here mentioned correctly that they charge USD$100/shot.

Thanks again !

I thk the cfm chop ones will be Catwalk KTV at New World hotel juz go there ard 6-7pm bring the girl out (Used to be ard $100-150USD) but I am not sure your hotel izzit GF. If not, I rather u choose A & Em hotel.

Hai Ba Trung I think can pass already as the raid has great impact as many girls were caught about 1-2yr ago and were warned that if kena caught again they will face 1-2yrs jail term. Now I dunno if it revives or not.

But u can try your luck at local party place FUSE or Canalis with GROs from Hanoi at Hai Ba Trung area. May be abit exp but they r stunning. The party place is quite happening infact.

If u have a good one... can bring her to Sky Chill bar located beside New World hotel with stunning view of the city while drinking slightly more expensive beer...or u wanna juz sit by the roadside at Pham Ngu Lao with the Ang Mos... also can, as beer there is inexpensive. Personally, I dun really like that place after 2nd or 3rd visits.

Unless u can link up with Bro Hurricane88 he may have more to offer... for your area... abit hard i think....

Unless u want massage, ur area has a few not-too-bad massage with girls in sexy outfit. They will show u prices outside juz pay then the girl will wash ur hair, do facial wash on ur face. Put cold cold freshly sliced cucumber on ur face. Then proceed to massage... I didnt get any "special" there but surprisingly, the hot stone massage was quite good for me. Something like that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ziyc5u2bCg...

But the girl will ask u for tips as they r not paid there, all their incomes r from customers tipping. Used to be $200k +/- but I think the rate has went up...(can anyone update?)

All my suggestions are more for the evening. During the day... me not so sure. lolx... have fun!

mutantchicken
13-11-2014, 05:02 PM

!

just has a good looking viet kieu friedn report to me that a few days ago catwalk girls refuse to go hotel with him for 200usd, so he tipped 500k and left...fyi

FireShark
13-11-2014, 05:24 PM
just has a good looking viet kieu friedn report to me that a few days ago catwalk girls refuse to go hotel with him for 200usd, so he tipped 500k and left...fyi

Wow, USD 200, that was expensive and they refused to go. Their pussy got diamond ha???

SEAJ
13-11-2014, 05:29 PM

GirlS? Like in more than one? Hmmm...
SEAJ

FireShark
13-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Most third world countries taxis do not have these levers that the driver can use to re-close the door without him having to get off to do so. I forgot - do Vietnamese taxis have them SEAJ

I dont think so they have such auto close door in taxi. Havent seen it before in VN

SEAJ
13-11-2014, 05:40 PM
I dont think so they have such auto close door in taxi. Havent seen it before in VN

Thanks - then this will work in Vietnam too.

IMHO no use arguing with taxi drivers especially when you're in their home grounds, and instead just do this. Priceless their looks of anger (most times) or exasperation whilst they waste more of their time. I love to smile nicely and wave innocently back to them when they scream and shout to ask me to re-close the door!!

LOL
SEAJ

mutantchicken
13-11-2014, 07:13 PM
GirlS? Like in more than one? Hmmm...
SEAJ

6 guys go only one accept 200usd /shot ie 5 girls refuse waiting fro big expense account fish

mutantchicken
13-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Wow, USD 200, that was expensive and they refused to go. Their pussy got diamond ha???

its very understandable if when the HBT bars were open ie increased supply guys were willing to pay 100-150usd, and prob tip in addition, now less supply ie closed HBt why not demand 200+..added to teh fact catwalk has a casino ie guys with winnings, and its a hotel used by businessmen on expense accounts..further they have all heard abt the singys malaysia etc etc who have sent there "gf" 1000 bucks even if have never bonked..sure these facts will make any girl think theire pussy is worth "diamonds"...all u big swinging dicks will reap what u sow...i dont feel any pity...i will keep my high quality low priced unspoilt girls secret...

blursam
13-11-2014, 07:26 PM
Actually i like Apocalypse. Buy a beer stay, stand behind the disco, smile at the girls you like, negotiation and off you go. There is a hotel a few hundred metres down the street like going thru some construction site. Inside the hotel got girls sitting inside a glass room for selection. Whole nite 100usd.
Don't ask me where because by the time i walked there i am already super drunk.
haha.

One good thing about Apocalypse is that most girls there speak English. That makes it much easier for guys like me who do not speak Viet....I used to go there alone, drinking by myself, and I had girls either joining my table....better still pull me to their table and offered me their whiskey !!!

Snacky
13-11-2014, 08:14 PM

200 USD for ST or LT?

If your friend is ugly and if it was for a LT and if the girl was a 10, then it doesn't surprise me.

catwalk girls are well known for beeing pretty picky.

mutantchicken
13-11-2014, 08:43 PM
200 USD for ST or LT?

If your friend is ugly and if it was for a LT and if the girl was a 10, then it doesn't surprise me.

catwalk girls are well known for beeing pretty picky.

No 200 USD a shot...I don't know what girl look like but never seen a 10 in catwalk in my experience I think catwalk girls overrated...anyway I also don't know what the other 5 guys look like as its a 5/6 strikeout rate..my friend is a in shape stylish orange county California IT Viet Kieu..tho he can't speak viet....given these facts i would safely assume tgat 100-150 is no longer tge accepted rates

smallplayer
13-11-2014, 09:02 PM
just broke up with my vn gf from can tho.
am flying alone this weekend to hcm.
anyone going this weekend for adventure?

mutantchicken
13-11-2014, 09:39 PM
just broke up with my vn gf from can tho.
am flying alone this weekend to hcm.
anyone going this weekend for adventure?

I
Note** - there is seriously no point to post saying you are flying or coming to hcm asking anyone to pm you...dun think anyone will contact you to party together...first none of us knew who are you...second what is the point of blind leading blind...:confused:

best chance is intro yourself to seniors using PM and maybe one of them will invite you to join them if they have some plan...:)

...:)

Question and most sensible answer within a page of each otger

jackbl
14-11-2014, 12:33 AM
If u r adventurous/Brave enuff... can nego with the Xe Om (Bike Taxi) for $70k VND or less to Q1. (Never dare to try lolx) Else Taxi fare will be approximately $160~200K VND to Ben Thanh Market.

Yes, must be lesser than 70,000. I nego to go to Ben Xe Mien Tay also 70,000. The dist to go D1 is shorter than going BX Mien Tay.

jackbl
14-11-2014, 12:39 AM
Alternatively, u can take bus 152 directly from Airport exit on the right to Ben Thanh Market area near New World Hotel or Pham Ngu Lao (Ben Xe Ben Thanh). For 3000~4000VND (25cents SGD) but will take 1hr-1 1/2hrs :D I think for one way... shouldn't be a problem if not in rush. Can enjoy the living lifestyle of bikeless locals (very rare lor hee hee)
Follow the link below on how to take bus to Ben Thanh area

Sept, I took a bus from BX Mien Tay to Cho Lon. It cost 5000vnd.

s@ms@m
14-11-2014, 01:19 AM
Sept, I took a bus from BX Mien Tay to Cho Lon. It cost 5000vnd.

Bro u steady lah… A tieng Viet gioi qua… kg so ng ta xao a mah hihihi
A giong ng Viet roi…

Interesting… I will try too… but I thk I will take to Ben Xe Au Suong more often…

s@ms@m
14-11-2014, 01:39 AM
I am not sure that this taxi matter can be an issue...haha...thanks for highlighting...my friends and I fly to hcm so often...none of us have any issue regards to taxi...from the way I see it...those guys are prepared to over-tip or over-pay for gals and entertainment...so let the taxis earned a little extra la...what is the point of saving 50k VND but paying hundreds or thousands extra for other services....you can always book a taxi from those service counters at fixed price...:)

Note - the above is just IMHO...not meant to upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...:)

U have ur points too…Nothing to upset abt as each has their own opinion. I'm juz providing some updated info. Well, afterall Tis is juz a forum… if I have time to share wat I knw. At least not all Sinkies boy be a carrot for those people to chop… we muz take care of each other ma. Its the same mentality tat some tot giving a "above market" rate will impress the girl more… its the same as people in hang flower joint… u hang $10 u r a customer, u hang $100 u r also a customer… but eventually will be forgotten when u r broke…

I did see Comfort cab also… is it related to our Comfort group? If so, r they as reliable as the other 2 operators?

s@ms@m
14-11-2014, 01:51 AM
…Normally there, someone will pass you a taxi card and you can board the taxi you want. 3 types of taxi i board normally are Vinasun, Mailinh and Comfort.

Bro no more people passing u those cards… tats why I posted the updates… :)

tokuhon
14-11-2014, 06:48 AM
the 152 bus from airport is 5000 dong with backpack but if you have luggage they will ask you to pay 5000 more. it will go to D1 Ben thanh market and bụi viên street (alight 2 stop after Ben thành bus station) in front of pizza hut.

oolouis
14-11-2014, 10:06 AM
Taxis just about the world over are usually the source of much frustration.

And anytime I get riled up by taxis, what I do is to keep cool, get off at the end of the journey and just ever so slightly close/half close his door and calmly walk away!

Most third world countries taxis do not have these levers that the driver can use to re-close the door without him having to get off to do so. I forgot - do Vietnamese taxis have them?

SEAJ

There is a streak of wickedness in this old dude. Lol
But it's classic !

FireShark
14-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Bro u steady lah… A tieng Viet gioi qua… kg so ng ta xao a mah hihihi
A giong ng Viet roi…

Interesting… I will try too… but I thk I will take to Ben Xe Au Suong more often…

Wow, another expertise here writing vnese here. Nextime can help others to translate

Bro no more people passing u those cards… tats why I posted the updates… :)

I just return on 2 November. When I was there during 29 October, I remember that someone from the airport pass me the card. I will update again cos my friend is going there next week.

Hurricane88
14-11-2014, 11:32 AM
I just return on 2 November. When I was there during 29 October, I remember that someone from the airport pass me the card. I will update again cos my friend is going there next week.

is not a card...is just a Vinasun ticket which supposed to write down the Taxi car plate number but often they dun write...also to remind you to pay the toll charges of 10k VND in addition to the meter charge...:)

can we move on to other topic instead of Airport taxi...:)

btw...did anyone purchased hcm tickets from club jetstar promo @ SGD 56 - 62 yesterday and ended this morning...this has humongous savings compared to taxi charge of 50-100k VND difference...:)

s@ms@m
14-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Wow, another expertise here writing vnese here. Nextime can help others to translate

No lah Juz beginner… can xao chuc chuc…
Ok pls update as I may go again nxt month…
Thank you.

FireShark
14-11-2014, 01:31 PM
btw...did anyone purchased hcm tickets from club jetstar promo @ SGD 56 - 62 yesterday and ended this morning...this has humongous savings compared to taxi charge of 50-100k VND difference...:)

That was very cheap wor. I can't buy that early cos I had my commitment for work.

SEAJ
14-11-2014, 01:47 PM
I think should zap those who just quote the whole posts without editing...:)

...:)
There are actually a few guys who HABITUALLY repeat whole posts without any editing, just to say some trite words or "Upz you xx points," I guess just to swap points.
And hardly if ever, put up any information at all!

So irritating/they should just stick to the "Swap points' threads if that's all they want to accomplish - no?

Oh I know, just put them on my ignore list!! But.....I await the time when a Mod or somebody else put them in their place. Fun and games! LOL

SEAJ

manbearpiggy
14-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Hi bros,

I'll be going to him in dec, staying in d1. Is there any recommendations for young girls for massage/ktv?

Cheers

IPhone3G
14-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Hi bros

Was wondering if anyone stayed at gk central hotel before?

Is this hotel guest friendly?

I couldn't find it in senior bro hurricane diy site hence asking. I email them too to ask but they didnt give a straightforward answer that why I am worried.

They only say the room can stay 2 pple.

Many thanks in advance for the kind advise. Cheers

IPhone3G
14-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Boss hurricane

Sorry for the double post. Pls delete my previous post abt gk central hotel. I did a search on the thread and realized it's not gf.

Paiseh. Pls dun fry me.

MIFAcafe
14-11-2014, 02:37 PM
iPhone 3G not worth frying.

Now that iPhone 6+ already here.

Boss hurricane

Sorry for the double post. Pls delete my previous post abt gk central hotel. I did a search on the thread and realized it's not gf.

Paiseh. Pls dun fry me.

IPhone3G
14-11-2014, 02:54 PM
iPhone 3G not worth frying.

Now that iPhone 6+ already here.

Haha kam sia kam sia... Anyway we decided to go with the safe choices liao.

s@ms@m
14-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Hi bros,

I'll be going to him in dec, staying in d1. Is there any recommendations for young girls for massage/ktv?

Cheers

Massage, read my post…
U walk ard Q1 sure can see few massage parlour like

http://youtu.be/0Ziyc5u2bCg

http://vietnamservice.weebly.com/massage-parlours--salons.html

Av_lover
14-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Hi bros

Was wondering if anyone stayed at gk central hotel before?

Is this hotel guest friendly?

I couldn't find it in senior bro hurricane diy site hence asking. I email them too to ask but they didnt give a straightforward answer that why I am worried.

They only say the room can stay 2 pple.

Many thanks in advance for the kind advise. Cheers

hi,
As polies of the police station , the foreigner can't stay in 1 room with the vietnamese girl, but we will flexible to allow it. We are looking forward to wellcome you in GK Central. :) .
Thank you.

I use their facebook to message them. They reply me in Messenger.

Av_lover
14-11-2014, 04:50 PM
All 2 Stars hotel in HCM are guest friendly automatically no need to ask. You can always do a google search on Guest Friendly Hotels in HCM if you unsure. But best you can email them & ask properly. & do take note their english not so good, don't write until very "Chim" that they don't understand what you said.

Hurricane88
15-11-2014, 12:19 PM
see this is what I get in my pm...:mad:

I will ignore such pm...what does these stupidxxxx and evilxxxx take me as...dun think anyone takes me as a friend...I dun even know any of them...why do I need to help...:confused:...dun even read but just shoot off pm...:p

Hi.
I am going first time to HCM. Am on a business trip and staying at Novotel in Saigon Center. Would prefer to call a girl to my hotel and have fun but not sure how to do that without paying a bomb. Also scared about venturing out because I may get scammed. Can you help me or provide mW info that I could use.

I am intending to go Vietnam this week. Understand that you are staying in HCM. Can u help me arrange hotel, girls etc? How do you charge?

Add me at wechat ID evilxxxx

SEAJ
15-11-2014, 12:52 PM
see this is what I get in my pm...:mad:

I will ignore such pm...what does these stupidxxxx and evilxxxx take me as...dun think anyone takes me as a friend...I dun even know any of them...why do I need to help...:confused:...dun even read but just shoot off pm...:p
Just the type of samsters that unscrupulous agents and scammers will easily take to slaughter! Same with these guys posting publicly their plaintive cries for help, contacts and whatever else!

Funny how these guys never seem to read ANYTHING prior to writing. The ease with which one can communicate nowadays is great but it so devalues it's worth precisely because it is just too easy to shoot off something. The Internet age!!

SEAJ

sexrookie
15-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Human is a species that is very difficult to understand.

There will be no conflict, misunderstanding or worst case War if it can be achieve easily.

Regards

:D

SEAJ
15-11-2014, 02:09 PM

There will be no conflict, misunderstanding or worst case War if it can be achieve easily.

Regards

Yes, the older I get, the more I wonder how we ever even managed to be where we are now! But then again, variety IS the spice of life!

And thus there are us guys on here - MONGERS - who for sure meets with too many disapproving eyes and tsk-tsk's.

OK - where's the Pussy??!!

SEAJ

MIFAcafe
15-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Samsters usually want spoon-feed information.
:confused:Best part of all; they felt we are benefiting. :confused:

sailsingapore
15-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Samsters usually want spoon-feed information.
:confused:Best part of all; they felt we are benefiting. :confused:

Here to SUPPORT TS Bro H-88 & Bro MIFA :D

http://www.rooshvforum.com/attachment.php?aid=14581

MIFAcafe
15-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Congratulation. You up a few more VBs and you did it outside Vietnam.

Here to SUPPORT TS Bro H-88 & Bro MIFA :D

http://www.rooshvforum.com/attachment.php?aid=14581

darksiders
15-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Will be in HCMC for short stopover trip 21-23 Nov.
Any bros wanna meet up ?

On Friday night (21 Nov), I will be going to Club Canalis with my Vt lady friend (decent). She will be joined by her other lady friends. I will not be able to handle alone. If any bro wanna join, PM me.

My last post on HCMC:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11943043&highlight=#post11943043

mutantchicken
15-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Will be in HCMC for short stopover trip 21-23 Nov.
Any bros wanna meet up ?

On Friday night (21 Nov), I will be going to Club Canalis with my Vt lady friend (decent). She will be joined by her other lady friends. I will not be able to handle alone. If any bro wanna join, PM me.

My last post on HCMC:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11943043&highlight=#post11943043

im happy to handle the lady friends but i cannot handle any bills..still can :)

tatitoo
15-11-2014, 06:41 PM
trying my luck to see if any bros in hcmc and wanna meet! jus landed today, am free in coming days. PM me... cheers!

Hurricane88
16-11-2014, 11:04 AM

haizzzz...what to do...:confused:

I rather spend my time in hcm drinking coffee with VBs in the morning and beer at nite....than waste my time with ppl I dun know...my time in hcm is short so need to fully maximized...:)

I still have not find time to contact you...you still in my list to contact...:)

IPhone3G
16-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Hello bros

Any one planning to welcome 2015 in hcm ? Pm me if ya dun mind partying together.

We will be landing on 27 dec.

Hurricane88
16-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Any one planning to welcome 2015 in hcm ? Pm me if ya dun mind partying together.

dun mind if you can share what you intend to do and who had agreed to join in your party...:)

IPhone3G
16-11-2014, 04:00 PM
dun mind if you can share what you intend to do and who had agreed to join in your party...:)

Hello dai Lou H88

It's an honor to have ur reply so fast.

So far just me and my friends nia. We intend to do some normal tourist activities during the day's such as la kopi at kopi shop and pple watch, visit factory outlet, shopping ard ben thahn, Saigon square, visit Mekong river tour.

Night time for first few days will be visiting old friends are fortune 2.

I love to use ur web site for the address to tell taxi uncle. Thanks for that.

The grand party will be on 31st dec. hopefully can hook up some gfe vb on days before the party.

Was planning to go sky bar at new world hotel to catch some firework if got company.

If no company then maybe go fuse or canalis to get wasted.

What would ur party plan be like if u are celebrating new year eve there?

Hurricane88
16-11-2014, 04:13 PM
The grand party will be on 31st dec. hopefully can hook up some gfe vb on days before the party.
Was planning to go sky bar at new world hotel to catch some firework if got company.
If no company then maybe go fuse or canalis to get wasted.

during new year's eve...if you have no booking then no tables or room for you and friends at most entertainment places...crazy place in D1 starting from 11pm to 1am...no taxi or motorbike can go thru D1 becos of traffic jam...:)

I rather stay away from that crazy mad and over-price place on that nite...:)

I would still sleep early haha...:)

IPhone3G
16-11-2014, 04:36 PM
during new year's eve...

I rather stay away from that crazy mad and over-price place on that nite...:)

I would still sleep early haha...:)

Wah thanks for the heads up bro. Looks like first few days is impt to establish the right contacts for booking to avoid disappointment.

Normally how much they jack up the price for new year eve ar?
100%?

mutantchicken
16-11-2014, 05:49 PM
checked out 147 tbt...a few cute girls but no one over a 7...the guy i went with given my knowelege of current pricing overpays a bit but here he tipped girls 300k, and fs is 1.3 for a shot and 3 mill overnight

milfmilf
16-11-2014, 06:20 PM
... visit factory outlet, shopping ard ben thahn, Saigon square, visit Mekong river tour.

after visitng hcm few times still heaven being to Mekong river tour :D
saigon square? wonder did I walk pass or walk thru yet dunoe that was the one LOL .. gona scold my vb for being a poor guide :D

Seletar
16-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Hello bros

Will be there about the same time, as H88 said very crowded not worth coming out to join the fun, I will stay at home bonking from 2350 hr to past mid night to celebrate the new year. Our Mifa kor kor said save 1 life and at the same time hopefully can add a new life in 2015 :D

Hurricane88
16-11-2014, 06:47 PM
Will be there about the same time, as H88 said very crowded not worth coming out to join the fun, I will stay at home bonking from 2350 hr to past mid night to celebrate the new year.

wah lidat also can...but if anyone never experienced New Year's eve in D1, Saigon should try experience once...then will understand how crazy and mad place...:p

experienced persons will know to avoid the place...but the weather is nice and cooling during Dec to Jan...love the nite and morning cool air...:)

volcano
16-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Will be there about the same time, as H88 said very crowded not worth coming out to join the fun, I will stay at home bonking from 2350 hr to past mid night to celebrate the new year. Our Mifa kor kor said save 1 life and at the same time hopefully can add a new life in 2015 :D

i will be coming back for a long vacation break during that period..

will want to relax at East Coast Lagoon with chilled beer,gong gong,see ham,or luak etc :D

volcano
16-11-2014, 07:13 PM

i doubt u will be able to get a table by normal walk in...gd spots are all being reserved for their VIP and regulars...unless u go damn early then u might be able to get a table

volcano
16-11-2014, 07:21 PM
some simple guidelines for those planning to have Xmas and New Year countdown at district 1

- enter district 1 by 9pm to avoid jam if u are not staying in Q.1

- for celebration in clubs,do reach before 10pm to get a table unless u do know manager that can reserve table for u..but be prepared to experience over crowded and gotta wait for "years" for ice and mixer etc

- be prepare to travel by ur feet as traffic at central is terrible..so must plan ur destination and location carefully...best is to reach a place nearby ur final destination for dinner first before partying.

s@ms@m
16-11-2014, 07:45 PM
wah lidat also can...but if anyone never experienced New Year's eve in D1, Saigon should try experience once...then will understand how crazy and mad place...:p

experienced persons will know to avoid the place...but the weather is nice and cooling during Dec to Jan...love the nite and morning cool air...:)

Was there last 3yrs during the festive…they will have road block and many people will walk on the road along Le Loi Street (Near Benh Than Market to the upmarket Hotel Intercontinental). Got mini makan mobile stall selling thgs. Quite like Orchard Road closure in the early 90s... pls be careful of ur wallet & valuables…

Party places will all be full unless go super early.
Bike parking is a nightmare…unless u stay ard tat area else dun purposely go that area… can be quite hard to go back…

Play safe~!!!

Hurricane88
16-11-2014, 07:46 PM
some simple guidelines for those planning to have Xmas and New Year countdown at district 1

this is a very experienced chiongster advice who celebrated many Xmas and New Years Eve in D1, HCM nite spot...think you forgot to say...dun leave D1 until after 1.30am...forget about asking any friends to come join you if they are not there by 11pm...unless they are prepared to walk 30 mins...:)

singlun
16-11-2014, 08:27 PM
checked out 147 tbt...a few cute girls but no one over a 7...the guy i went with given my knowelege of current pricing overpays a bit but here he tipped girls 300k, and fs is 1.3 for a shot and 3 mill overnight

Going by your standard, looks like he found his way into your blacklist.. :)

IPhone3G
16-11-2014, 11:34 PM
some simple guidelines for those planning to have

- be prepare to travel by ur feet as traffic at central is terrible..so must plan ur destination and location carefully...best is to reach a place nearby ur final destination for dinner first before partying.

Wah bro... Was gonna find u la kopi too leh. Just remembered u told me ah gong recall u.

Sien I come over u go back... Look like see u in 2015 liao.

Thanks for the guidelines. I will remember by heart.

Btw there got any special party like foam party?

mutantchicken
17-11-2014, 01:39 AM
Going by your standard, looks like he found his way into your blacklist.. :)

i went with new MONEY LOCAL..THIS GUYS IS READY TO GET MARRIED SO PROB ISNT IN TOUCH WITH REAL price (ie not regualr cheongster) and is happy to pay for the image of being "rich"

blk437
17-11-2014, 03:59 AM
7 more days to Hcm!

milfmilf
17-11-2014, 10:46 AM
7 more days to Hcm!

23 days to hcm & dalat! :D

FireShark
17-11-2014, 11:09 AM

Me too love the weather during that time. Morning eat a hot noodle beef soup lagi shiok.

- enter district 1 by 9pm to avoid jam if u are not staying in Q.1

- for celebration in clubs,do reach before 10pm to get a table unless u do know manager that can reserve table for u..but be prepared to experience over crowded and gotta wait for "years" for ice and mixer etc

If you want party, please take care of some places are famous for Drugs Party. Police might raid that place during party.

Be careful of your drinks and sisha you tried. few years when I was there for X-mas party, the manager brought some Sisha for my friends cos my friend open 4 bottles of Chivas. The Sisha was added with some drugs. The next day told off the manager saying that we don't need that.

23 days to hcm & dalat! :D

32 days to HCM, Tieng Giang and An Giang

volcano
17-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Wah bro... Was gonna find u la kopi too leh. Just remembered u told me ah gong recall u.

Sien I come over u go back... Look like see u in 2015 liao.

Thanks for the guidelines. I will remember by heart.

Btw there got any special party like foam party?

la kopi at Geylang lol...:D

foam party...:confused:....u think Sentosa meh...:p

Hurricane88
18-11-2014, 09:31 AM
7 more days to Hcm!

Not sure why all so excited to go hcm...:confused:

FireShark
18-11-2014, 10:44 AM

Cos you travel frequently to Vn not like us, not more than 6 times a year. My plan for next year is to Phu Quoc or Mui Ne again.

SEAJ
18-11-2014, 02:24 PM
LMFAO!

On the one hand, you seniors are worried about newbies and the wandering hordes coming over to spoil your playground....and on the other hand, continuing to report on HCMC/Vietnam!

J/K, J/K, Juuuuusssst Kidding!!!!

SEAJ

damong777
18-11-2014, 03:31 PM

Lol...going to da nang next week...

How's the exchange rate so far? any one knows?

damong777
18-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Cos you travel frequently to Vn not like us, not more than 6 times a year. My plan for next year is to Phu Quoc or Mui Ne again.

My plan is to go da lat, hai long bay and phu quoc next year if times allow

HCM is now a transit stop for me...lol

I think i can join bro H88 with 12 stamps a year in vn

Hurricane88
18-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Lol...going to da nang next week...
How's the exchange rate so far? any one knows?

not sure why you go danang when the water is cold...:)

click my signature Vietcombank rate should be around 16500...:)

Hurricane88
18-11-2014, 04:14 PM
LMFAO!

On the one hand, you seniors are worried about newbies and the wandering hordes coming over to spoil your playground....and on the other hand, continuing to report on HCMC/Vietnam!

J/K, J/K, Juuuuusssst Kidding!!!!

SEAJ

haha...I am not worried la...becos local places not divulged openly...I dun go to those touristy places...paying high prices and over-priced drinks...:)

damong777
18-11-2014, 04:18 PM
not sure why you go danang when the water is cold...:)

click my signature Vietcombank rate should be around 16500...:)

not of my choice...long story

will share you separately when free

wanted to go phuc quoc but got shot down

Hurricane88
18-11-2014, 04:24 PM
wanted to go phuc quoc but got shot down

Phu Quoc is also beach and play water...again is cold...:)

if you go danang or beach towns...then eat all the cheap fresh seafood you can eat...dun go back hcm looking for seafood...:)

FireShark
18-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Phu Quoc is also beach and play water...again is cold...:)

if you go danang or beach towns...then eat all the cheap fresh seafood you can eat...dun go back hcm looking for seafood...:)

Agreed, HCM Seafood is overprice.

haha_123
18-11-2014, 04:39 PM
i went with new MONEY LOCAL..THIS GUYS IS READY TO GET MARRIED SO PROB ISNT IN TOUCH WITH REAL price (ie not regualr cheongster) and is happy to pay for the image of being "rich"

So long he does not spoil market for your playgrounds.:D

Hurricane88
18-11-2014, 04:43 PM
So long he does not spoil market for your playgrounds.:D

haha...we had banned the so called mentioned ktv/bia om...this place is terrible...the gals are ugly and many had came to sinkie on transit...drugs are widely used here...LT price are over-priced...:p

GA likes to raid this place...the licence supposed to be restaurant licence...:)

SEAJ
18-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Last time I was in HCMC a few years ago, my friend took me to a restaurant which he tells me specializes in/renown for serving RIVER fish etc.

Some of the fishes were a bit too bony for my taste but the other foods - sourced I guess also from rivers, were very nice. This still a good place to go to? Too bad I no longer have the name/address etc.

SEAJ

mutantchicken
18-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Last time I was in HCMC a few years ago, my friend took me to a restaurant which he tells me specializes in/renown for serving RIVER fish etc.

Some of the fishes were a bit too bony for my taste but the other foods - sourced I guess also from rivers, were very nice. This still a good place to go to? Too bad I no longer have the name/address etc.

SEAJ

im assuimg you are based in HK, so i will post this , last time i was in hk, a friend of mine, took me to a places specialising in seafood searving fish from teh SEA...etc etc..is this still a good place to go?...hwo easy is it asnwer that question
now given that hcmc has 15 or so districts a population of 9-10mill, with restaurantcs catering to you millionaires and places catering to common folk ect etc there are probably at least 20 places that is famous for seafood...teh specialisation mught be a certain type of fish, or it could be that its is wild river fish etc ewtc...just as my hypothical question in HK, you question is far far to broad and open..was its a style of cooking teh fish like lau ca keo, or was it specilaise in fish farmed in sapa, or was it another type like salmon etc etc

mutantchicken
18-11-2014, 07:52 PM
haha...we had banned the so called mentioned ktv/bia om...this place is terrible...the gals are ugly and many had came to sinkie on transit...drugs are widely used here...LT price are over-priced...:p

GA likes to raid this place...the licence supposed to be restaurant licence...:)

im pretty sure u got the worng place...

Hurricane88
18-11-2014, 07:59 PM
im pretty sure u got the worng place...

haha...to each his own...we witnessed 2 fights among the gals there last when we went there twice...have not been back since more than a year ago...one mummy brought 6 gals to a work in local sinkie ktv last year end...many of us received msg...i did not bother to go any...:)

mutantchicken
18-11-2014, 10:01 PM
haha...to each his own...we witnessed 2 fights among the gals there last when we went there twice...have not been back since more than a year ago...one mummy brought 6 gals to a work in local sinkie ktv last year end...many of us received msg...i did not bother to go any...:)

Well given that the 20 girls who we got a line up from don't speak Chinese or English and (not that this is very believable) tell me they dislike singies as there are a few groups that frequent this place...they are a terrible choice to bring to singapore...plus from what i have seen of u guys u are creatures of routine go same places unless someone else intro...unlikely u go anywhere else than the places at far end of tbt

SEAJ
18-11-2014, 10:03 PM
i............there are probably at least 20 places that is famous for seafood...teh specialisation mught be a certain type of fish, or it could be that its is wild river fish etc ewtc...just as my hypothical question in HK, you question is far far to broad and open...
Hmmmm.... perhaps I didn't ask the correct question - or that I really don't know about the wide variety of restaurants and different kinds of cooking in HCMC.

Even in Hong Kong, I'm pretty sure that there is NO restaurants that specializes in serving RIVER/FRESH WATER fish. Seafood restaurants - dime a dozen, but none that I know of which specializes in river fish.

You mean there are THAT many restaurants in HCMC specializing in serving these fresh water fish? I remember that the Cat fish was the Featured dish at that restaurant.

Anyway, I guess this is not an important matter.

Thanks
SEAJ

mutantchicken
19-11-2014, 12:09 AM
Hmmmm.... perhaps I didn't ask the correct question - or that I really don't know about the wide variety of restaurants and different kinds of cooking in HCMC.

Even in Hong Kong, I'm pretty sure that there is NO restaurants that specializes in serving RIVER/FRESH WATER fish. Seafood restaurants - dime a dozen, but none that I know of which specializes in river fish.

You mean there are THAT many restaurants in HCMC specializing in serving these fresh water fish? I remember that the Cat fish was the Featured dish at that restaurant.

Anyway, I guess this is not an important matter.

Thanks
SEAJ
basa or catfish is like poor mans fish, u can get that served EVERYWHERE, there is also snakehead fish http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakehead_%28fish%29 tahst also another poor mans fish, the rich mans river fish is ca hoi = salmon and tis is farmed in the mountainous areas around sapa, sapa also has ca suoi, which i dont know what it is in english, then the most common delicacy is ca keo which is a species of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goby...now this is just touching the tip of the iceberg

SEAJ
19-11-2014, 12:20 AM
basa or catfish is like poor mans fish, u can get that served EVERYWHERE, there is also snakehead fish http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakehead_%28fish%29 tahst also another poor mans fish, the rich mans river fish is ca hoi = salmon and tis is farmed in the mountainous areas around sapa, sapa also has ca suoi, which i dont know what it is in english, then the most common delictacy is ca keo which is a species of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goby...now this is just touching the tip of the iceberg
Oh Wow! Thanks!

So I guess the place my friend took me was really nothing special! I was pretty convinced it was a special meal/place as the restaurant was packed and he had made it to sound to be so! Disappointed now, to say the least!

Oh well, at least when I get down there, then I can easily avail myself of this errrr......"delicacy!" Sheesh!

SEAJ

volcano
19-11-2014, 02:44 AM

i think all bia om operate under a restaurant licence

volcano
19-11-2014, 03:01 AM

how much is considered overprice?

eating shell fish etc seafood at restaurant in district 1 is definitely overprice due to their high operational cost.but thats not the place for such seafood in the first place.

try having such seafood at the shops along river bank,gd cheap shell fish and cheap beer..

blk437
19-11-2014, 03:05 AM

Excited for a holiday at HCM will be a better and wholly statement. ;)

Hurricane88
19-11-2014, 10:21 AM
plus from what i have seen of u guys u are creatures of routine go same places unless someone else intro...unlikely u go anywhere else than the places at far end of tbt

perhaps your perception is what you think...we have met 3 to 4 times in the past at cafes and have not met you since more than a year ago...I have not been back to those cafes for long time...so perhaps you have good perception of me ha and I cannot change the way you think of me...anyway to each his own...:)

Hurricane88
19-11-2014, 10:23 AM
i think all bia om operate under a restaurant licence

nope...not all operated under restaurant licence...some have ktv licence...means dun need to hide and remove their ktv equipment upon raid..:)

naemlo
19-11-2014, 10:52 AM
try having such seafood at the shops along river bank,gd cheap shell fish and cheap beer..

Cheap seafood in Binh Thanh too. I am always there for crabs, shell food and beer.

volcano
19-11-2014, 11:57 AM
nope...not all operated under restaurant licence...some have ktv licence...means dun need to hide and remove their ktv equipment upon raid..:)

errrr Uncle oi...those bia om that have their sound system set up permanantly does not mean that they have a ktv licence.

Vietnam stop granting ktv and club licence since ard year 2007 (shld be ard that period,cant remember clearly.) during those days where the authorities still grant licence,only some bigger scale family ktv get the licence..bia om still operate under a restaurant licence bcos the security department will not issue licence to them.mainly reason is for their future "coffee money"

although Vietnam now start granting ktv licence again but Hcmc is not allowed due to over in numbers of entertainment outlets.

volcano
19-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Cheap seafood in Binh Thanh too. I am always there for crabs, shell food and beer.

u mean Thanh Da???

there is a place selling crab that is famous...many go there for crab hotpot

naemlo
19-11-2014, 01:02 PM
u mean Thanh Da???

there is a place selling crab that is famous...many go there for crab hotpot

Yes.... full every nights.

jimfairy
19-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Yes.... full every nights.

let's go n eat... :D:D

mutantchicken
19-11-2014, 01:10 PM
errrr Uncle oi...those bia om that have their sound system set up permanantly does not mean that they have a ktv licence.

Vietnam stop granting ktv and club licence since ard year 2007 (shld be ard that period,cant remember clearly.) during those days where the authorities still grant licence,only some bigger scale family ktv get the licence..bia om still operate under a restaurant licence bcos the security department will not issue licence to them.mainly reason is for their future "coffee money"

although Vietnam now start granting ktv licence again but Hcmc is not allowed due to over in numbers of entertainment outlets.

i agree with volcano, ( wow must be a miracle) teh fact that these bia om have the word nha hang rather than kareoke in there signage would make it be pretty obvious they dont have a ktv license