PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

MutantChick
26-04-2015, 01:27 AM
Zap and scold as much you want

I deserve all these...I prepared to be take responsibility for my sins...
being a sex pimp, being a free loader and take advantage of people here...and to those I hit.....I am waiting for you to come revenge on me........

MIFAcafe,
volcano
iSaigon
FireShark
jimfairy
Makashi
hoian
naemlo

and many more....

I am waiting for my karma.....

MutantChick
26-04-2015, 01:45 AM
Forgive me pls

Pls forgive me, I will be a better people after, I have a bad childhood and life in Australia.......I beg everyone here to sympathize with me.....

Hurricane88
26-04-2015, 07:52 AM
I received this in my pm when I woke up this morning...what do you guys think of this apology...I read it a few times but somehow...:)

H88
had a good chat with a friend and also ISaigons post hit some sense into me.
Firstly...i want to say my apology here is not about my view on the way you run the thread..but rather the way i went about it.
For that..i do apologise..the name callings...
Even if i disagree with you..this should not be the way to conduct myself..
I have bern reading thr HCM thread and u seemed so enthusiatic starting on but later on....
anyway..thats beside the point.
I think i will definitely not be posting anymore...better that way...
Please feel free to continue zapping me...no worries..i deserve it..
and if u wish to...can also post on the thread on this pm from me..
As mentioned..if i did wrong...i will apologise..
If you are ever in Sg..and if u up to it...allow me to buy u coffee as way of apologies..
However...i do hope u can understand my apology is for my behaviour...not my view..

Snacky
26-04-2015, 08:34 AM
I received this in my pm when I woke up this morning...what do you guys think of this apology...I read it a few times bit somehow...:)

Kudos to him if he is sincere.

shctaw
26-04-2015, 08:35 AM
Opinions Are Like Assholes Everybody Has One.

I do not believe everyone in this world will love other asshole more than their own.

So if you come across an opinion you disagree; simply move on with your life. Why bother to continue digging and analysing that same asshole you do not like.

I also have an asshole which I think other will not bother to know.

Happy Sunday everyone.

shctaw
26-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Don't look too sincere to me though.

He is saying his asshole "opinion" is correct. Only thing wrong is the way he present his asshole.

Buying a cup of coffee? We have people coming to us buying a carton of beer just 2 days ago.

Save his coffee money. He may need it to buy "Preparation H".

Kudos to him if he is sincere.

lasupkia
26-04-2015, 09:05 AM
The fighting never stops here. Very sian.
Thru the years have seen different fights of various clowns who tried to fleece newbies.
I can't be bothered now.
Why is there a need to share where are the joints? Most sinkies already arrange to meet those JC or GL VBs when they arrive.
Those who want cheap places must speak a little tieng Viet. Massage and BJ joints are everywhere. As long as you can recognize the word MASSAGE you can find them.
Whenever I'm in HCM I only love to go for foot massage with hot stones. My wife not skilled in massage so no choice. Hihi.

Newbies who go there. Be adventurous. Head to the outer regions. Take the local bus. Explore far off places. The early days I took a bus alone to somewhere in Cu Chi. Saw cows and some nice babes. Tried a caphe om there. Nothing to fear as long as you keep low profile. Dont flash your money and jewellery.

Nowadays popular are the DJ cafes. Go experience it. Enjoy guys.

SEAJ
26-04-2015, 09:26 AM
I received this in my pm when I woke up this morning...what do you guys think of this apology...I read it a few times but somehow...:)
From the very beginning I was always suspicious of this character and even up to now still cannot 100% figure him out or what he wants.

But the one thing he has apparently done is at least eliminated one stealth agent from here and who had been quite prominent.

These crook stealth agents have so many tricks and tactics up their sleeves, and IMHO, I think this is just another one.

interesting times are a-coming on this thread - Let's see how many new nicks/clones will now be deployed here!!

SEAJ

Ps - by the way, I am always suspicious of new nicks with points above 20 as well as old ones being revived after years of apparently just being "groomed." No head no tail!

lausung
26-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Hi Mr, lasupkia,

Sure it is easy to identify a massage shop but most only offer at most HJ in district 1, my friend went there first time last mth, walk-in and try 3 massage shop in district 1, all refused bj, only give hj, or maybe dont know how to identify the type of massage shop :(

How do you differentiate a massage joint where girls will give bj from another joint which give hj? Thanks

Thanks to those who reply to my question thru posting or pm, 2 more days to my trip, hope i have something to share when i am back. :)

Most sinkies already arrange to meet those JC or GL VBs when they arrive.
Massage and BJ joints are everywhere. As long as you can recognize the word MASSAGE you can find them.

jackbl
26-04-2015, 11:06 AM
My kinda work no need to follow holidays... in fact I tend to avoid holiday crowds.

Their holidays start from Tuesday. I guess many will go out of city for tour or return to village.

mwee9999
26-04-2015, 11:50 AM
H88
As said in pm...i own up to my actions..
I have apologised for my actions and for me..I did what i should do and move on...whether you believe or accept...its up to you of course..

shtshaw
Apology was to H88 only...as if i recalled....my so called actions were against him...
whether you find it sincere or not...:)

SEAJ
perhaps you cant figure me out is because u think i am stealth agent...
And somehow you cant see why i would be like I was..

Guys...
like i said....I have my opinions...I wont apologize about that..
The behavior however was uncalled for...to H88.
Upon reflection...I am sure H88 must be doing right for the respect he has here and thats great.
Maybe i dont see it...dont get it...doesnt excuse my behavior.
Did what i had to do...apologise to H88.
And for me..thats all i can do.

SEAJ
26-04-2015, 12:01 PM
H88
As said in pm...i own up to my actions..
SEAJ
perhaps you cant figure me out is because u think i am stealth agent...
And somehow you cant see why i would be like I was..

Guys...
like i said....I have my opinions...I wont apologize about
And for me..thats all i can do.
Errr... Hookkkaaayy!
But there still remains the question:
What is it that you're trying to accomplish here?
Yeah, supposedly a loose cannon ball.... But to what end?
SEAJ

mwee9999
26-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Errr... Hookkkaaayy!
But there still remains the question:
What is it that you're trying to accomplish here?
Yeah, supposedly a loose cannon ball.... But to what end?
SEAJ

I was not trying to accomplish anything..
Just trying to express my opinion..
On retrospect...it was a wrong way to do it..
and bordered on getting too personal...which i should never have let happened.
And for that....i apologised...:)
SEAJ
You have overthought this and perhaps your zeal for fighting clones has made u see everyone as a stealth agent....and hence suspicious.
Really...u are barking up the wrong tree...
The fact of it...
This became way too heated....for which i take responsibility and hence the pm.
Again...it is just that...simple..
my words and actions against H88 were uncalled for..and I have apologised...
On my end...I consider this ended.
Nothing can repair whats beung said and done...
And apologising to him was the least i can do...
Whether H88 can accept or not...that will be his perogative...

naemlo
26-04-2015, 12:21 PM
I was not trying to accomplish anything..

An apologise also so many controversies. If u are sincere, just move on... dun have to argue or reason with others.

lasupkia
26-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Hi Mr, lasupkia,

Sure it is easy to identify a massage shop but most only offer at most HJ in district 1, my friend went there first time last mth, walk-in and try 3 massage shop in district 1, all refused bj, only give hj, or maybe dont know how to identify the type of massage shop :(

How do you differentiate a massage joint where girls will give bj from another joint which give hj? Thanks

Thanks to those who reply to my question thru posting or pm, 2 more days to my trip, hope i have something to share when i am back. :)HCM is not just District 1. Go to outer districts. Binh Thanh district. District 6, 8. Go Vap, Thu Duc. So many places other than the tourist area. Be daring to explore. Head to Dam Sen water park. Opposite the main gate is a row of cap he om. District 1 is only good for changing money.

iSaigon
26-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Nothing can repair whats beung said and done...
And apologising to him was the least i can do...
Whether H88 can accept or not...that will be his perogative...

Dude,

Your above apology is better than the pm which you still think you aren't wrong. Anyway I just spoke to H88, he wants to move on.

However, H88 told me he may not be able to stop the zapping because once he pm to a few key brothers of his, the message got broadcast many times. Usually the orders will be carried out and no look back.

Just be polite and post anywhere without creating a scene. If you don't like to read just ignore and move on.

milfmilf
26-04-2015, 12:49 PM
wah ... suddenly ah-nee drama :D

a bit like 倚天屠龙记 :D

meiset
26-04-2015, 12:51 PM
TTC Hotel is not girl friendly. Newly refurbished and took over. Reception said was raided twice and they don't accept foreigners in room with locals without marriage cert. overall nice and bigger room compared to A&Em Dong Du. Roads to the area near The old President House will be closed today and 30/4 for their Independence Day during the morning. Pls check internet for more information.

hoian
26-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Good advice. I like Mien Dong Thao in Phu Nhuan Dist. It's a very nice cafe about 20 mins outside town. Food is nice and cheap. Great for hanging out, surf wi-fi, relax over coffee etc. However, I haven't been back for a couple of years, do call before u visit. These places shift very fast.

Attached links to some pics. Very few foreigners go there... which I like.
http://mangtieudungviet.com.vn/ui/G0103.aspx?row_id=2139

Those who want cheap places must speak a little tieng Viet. Massage and BJ joints are everywhere. As long as you can recognize the word MASSAGE you can find them... Newbies who go there. Be adventurous. Head to the outer regions. Take the local bus. Explore far off places. The early days I took a bus alone to somewhere in Cu Chi. Saw cows and some nice babes. Tried a caphe om there. Nothing to fear as long as you keep low profile. Dont flash your money and jewellery...Nowadays popular are the DJ cafes. Go experience it. Enjoy guys.

That's good to know. But fortunately it's a competitive business and many to choose from.
TTC Hotel is not girl friendly.

SEAJ
26-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Yeah…. Move on….!!

Overthought?
Errr.... learned after all the bumps and bruises that its waaaayyy better to "over-think" on SBF than to be lulled into any sense of complacency. YUP!

And just for y’all’s Sunday reading (dis)pleasure, please click on the > after my nick to read further:
Sunday…. TIME….To again go after these crooks thick-on/ polluting SBF, with some more random expose’

- Scamming on SBF IS big business.........
See who you can spot amongst my list!
Ho...ko...ian!
LOL

SEAJ

hoian
26-04-2015, 02:45 PM
I was actually getting tired of all the mud slinging but since u brought it up... my assessment of you remains unchanged. Btw where is your good friend mutantchicken? Don't tell me you sold out on your buddy, too?

SEAJ
Now this type of character would sell his mother for a song. At first I thought he was doing something trying to weed out stealth agents. I seldom visit the other threads so I don't know what's happening with the wars etc. But it began to dawn on me what kind of character he is from his actions here. He is a double-headed snake with no mind of his own, shameless and despicable. He allies himself with MC perhaps thinking someday if he ever goes to VN he might get a free fuck from a pimp. And he also carries H88 balls in the most extreme and despicable way (H88: seriously you don't need "supporters" like him) simply because H88 is the mod. If one day, H88 is not the mod, I am 100% sure he would stab H88 in the back in an instant. If you look at all his posts in this thread, he has absolutely ZERO info to contribute to the VN scene and I have no idea why he is here... except to carry balls. Stay away from him. mwee999 learned his lesson the hard way and got stabbed in the back by this lowly character.

And I am still wondering how you can value-add to this thread when you have absolute ZERO info about VN? U must be a leech.
See who you can spot amongst my list!
Ho...ko...ian!

SEAJ
26-04-2015, 02:58 PM
I was actually getting tired of all the mud slinging but since u brought it up... my assessment of you remains unchanged. Btw where is your good friend mutantchicken? Don't tell me you sold out on your buddy, too?
And I am still wondering how you can value-add to this thread when you have absolute ZERO info about VN? U must be a leech.
Ooooohhhhh....Li'l man! So sensitive!
I??? Moi??? Li'l ole me? Brought what up?
I only know angmo!
LMFAO
SEAJ

volcano
26-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Hi Mr, lasupkia,

Thanks to those who reply to my question thru posting or pm, 2 more days to my trip, hope i have something to share when i am back. :)

most massage places in Q.1 e.g Dai Nam,Vien Dong etc the gals will only perform HJ and not more bcos they have no lack of customers and high chances for them to get 300k-500k for a HJ.

chances to get BJ in massage places at Q.5,Q.7,Q.BT etc is generally higher and some gals will give BJ to regulars.although there are also places where all gals will perform BBBJ.

as for how to differentiate,gone were the days where the streets have plenty of hot toc and 90% of these will provide bbbj and almost non exsistant massage for 200k.so now only able to know after ownself explore to try out then will know..there are still some hot toc offering bbbj around but the standard of gals CMI.

sailsingapore
26-04-2015, 04:41 PM
wah ... suddenly ah-nee drama :D

a bit like 倚天屠龙记 :D

Hahaha !!

http://www.lefthandedtoons.com/toons/drew_mountainmolehill.gif

lausung
26-04-2015, 08:57 PM
Thanks Mr lasupkia, will try explore out d1
HCM is not just District 1. Go to outer districts. Binh Thanh district. District 6, 8. Go Vap, Thu Duc.

Thanks Mr Volcano for the info.

as for how to differentiate,gone were the days where the streets have plenty of hot toc and 90% of these will provide bbbj and almost non exsistant massage for 200k.so now only able to know after ownself explore to try out then will know..there are still some hot toc offering bbbj around but the standard of gals CMI.

MutantChick
27-04-2015, 12:00 AM
I am sorry hoian, I am a idiot sex pimp and try to accuse you of stealth agent.
Pls accept my apologise. I learn my lesson already.
I AM SORRY, pls forgive mewhere is your good friend mutantchicken?

phighter
27-04-2015, 01:37 AM
hello fellow hcm sammy boys!

it's been a while. hopefully this time i'll stay active longer. I just moved to singapore (from hcm) and am living here now, so:

1. if we cheonged together in hcmc, and had a good time, please PM me. perhaps we can meet up for coffee in singapore as (as mentioned) i just moved here and could use some coffee buddies.

2. if anyone wants to make cheonging trips to vietnam (or other places) let me know! i'd like to do weekend travel more often, and cheonging is a good reason to travel :)

Hurricane88
28-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Have a happy long weekend for those travelling to hcm this week...:)

the exchange rate looks better too...may get 16200 plus today for every S$ 1...:)

Hurricane88
28-04-2015, 10:45 AM
Just to post here as discussion sake..:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12957412&postcount=25080

BKK is really expensive with barfine 3k baht and LT 2k baht...total 5k baht...which is around S$ 200 LT per nite excluding drinks and entertainment...:)

be prepared for HCM market to be spoiled fast when chiongster come over after BKK become too expensive...those who are here already better keep the market price low and try not to spoil the market rate...:)

Note - the above is IMHO...not to upset anyone...pls skip if dun like to read...:)

SEAJ
28-04-2015, 11:15 AM
Above is my experience, pls skip if don't like.

However there's some other tricks which is cheaper than going to go go bars, however I don't wish to share it here as I know this viet thread.

Are you thick skinned or just plain stupid?

Posting all over the Thai threads and even posting on here when everybody already knows you're just another crooked stealth agent.

And yes, your intention is probably to come on here to cause havoc on this thread - so, Hurricane - please feel free to move this all to the battle zone if this idiot still insists on going on.

And as far as shit stirring is concerned, you got that right, because it's only SHIT LIKE YOU who gets stirred.

SEAJ

Hurricane88
28-04-2015, 11:19 AM
hold all your fire...dun wish this to be another avalanche of WAR...:)

we just finished one...not keen to go thru another one...:)

I suggest put the nick into ignore list so never gets to read so no reply...:)

btw...I have more than 50 nicks in my ignore list...:)

SEAJ
28-04-2015, 11:37 AM
hold all your fire...dun wish this to be another avalanche of WAR...:)

we just finished one...not keen to go thru another one...:)

...:)
Yeah - don't I know this!! Sorry about this.

Actually, even I myself am quite tired of this ongoing crap; soon as one gets uncovered, zillion other nick/clones gets fired up.

LOL - maybe just leave them to battle it out amongst themselves like they're doing on the Thai threads; incredible how many of these crooks all want "IN" into Thailand - and also Vietnam. Southern China getting shut down must really have done some serious damage to these crooks' rice bowls!

SEAJ

Hurricane88
28-04-2015, 11:55 AM
incredible how many of these crooks all want "IN" into Thailand - and also Vietnam. Southern China getting shut down must really have done some serious damage to these crooks' rice bowls!

SEAJ

I saw saw all these coming back in year 2000 and more assure that coming soon back in 2007...Southern China, Thailand, JKT, Manila...all become too expensive...Vietnam then was new market...and after Big Raid...many vices went underground...no idea when it surface again...so the operations now using wechat...but wechat is not good and plenty of complains...so the language barrier is really a problem for chiongster who dun know Vietnamese...anyway if HCM become too expensive then we will just go province...or by then we may have quit the chionging scene...:)

even emerging markets like Yangon and Phnom Penh is not cheap...and the group of chionsgters are same...:)

we need live and let live...until the nick became too blatant in terms of crooked stealth agent then we exposed them...otherwise the battle never end...:)

SEAJ
28-04-2015, 12:02 PM
.....we need live and let live...until the nick became too blatant in terms of crooked stealth agent then we exposed them...otherwise the battle never end...:)
Just had a perverse thought.
That you previously had a fierce guard chicken attacking and keeping out all other stealth agents.....
Look at what's happening now!!
LOL
SEAJ

PS - just had another perverse thought.
Our li'l man is now probably gonna seize on this post to......!
LOL - cain't win for losin'!

EmoLonely
28-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Damn my first three days of loneliness is starting after my gal left me in hcm for her brother marriage. Any advise on where to hunt during this timing or any places near su van hanh where i'm staying? Any kakis? I'm noob as my first vist in hcm.

SEAJ
28-04-2015, 12:09 PM
.... Any advise on where to hunt during this timing or any places near su van hanh where i'm staying? Any kakis? I'm noob as my first vist in hcm.
Hey... great!
Since you are staying there - Please do report back what you find out and experience.
Thanks beforehand!
SEAJ

sexrookie
28-04-2015, 12:19 PM

the exchange rate looks better too...may get 16200 plus today for every S$ 1...:)

I wil need to change some later but will be in Hanoi area and not HCM

:D

Hurricane88
28-04-2015, 12:21 PM
D
Any advise on where to hunt during this timing or any places near su van hanh where i'm staying? Any kakis? I'm noob as my first vist in hcm.

su van hanh has loads of massage shops which you can get a hj easily...if you speak tieng viet you can get a bj if you can get lucky but the damage will be entrance ticket plus her tips...:)

also loads of cafe with pretty gals...only if you speak tieng viet...dun expect them to speak foreign language...:)

Hurricane88
28-04-2015, 12:24 PM

no worries...about the same...I got my highest rate 17520 in Hanoi back in Sep 2011..:)

FireShark
28-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Thanks Mr lasupkia, will try explore out d1

Thanks Mr Volcano for the info.

Try to use Wechat if you are daring enough. There are many selection in wechat. 1 day my friend easily got 5 msg asking whether they wan sex.

I am sorry hoian, I am a idiot sex pimp and try to accuse you of stealth agent.
Pls accept my apologise. I learn my lesson already.
I AM SORRY, pls forgive me

Are you really MC???? I wonder???? When he had become so modest??? I thought he was being ban?

we need live and let live...until the nick became too blatant in terms of crooked stealth agent then we exposed them...otherwise the battle never end...:)

Agree the battle may never end.

Any kakis? I'm noob as my first vist in hcm.

Use wechat. you should be able to get some vb if you fell lonely

no worries...about the same...I got my highest rate 17520 in Hanoi back in Sep 2011.

Really??? My highest on 17050 only :mad:

Hurricane88
28-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Really??? My highest on 17050 only :mad:

that time was highest at 17520 because I change S$1,000 note in Hanoi...but same day another bro SS08 changed in hcm got 17500...this rate remains for 4 hrs before it starts head south...:)

Last year around Aug we got 17200 before it head south again...:)

volcano
28-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Damn my first three days of loneliness is starting after my gal left me in hcm for her brother marriage. Any advise on where to hunt during this timing or any places near su van hanh where i'm staying? Any kakis? I'm noob as my first vist in hcm.

su van hanh has many cafe n salon for u to kill time

noob in hcmc and staying at that area??

gd luck to u then :)

sailsingapore
28-04-2015, 01:10 PM

Here to SUPPORT TS Bro H-88 !!

http://40.media.tumblr.com/0f8243a900489cdd080f0fbb2ebae335/tumblr_nl6z1i4Ehx1txbptqo1_1280.jpg...http://33.media.tumblr.com/6022c7ed3d7185b8b26af435231bc2f5/tumblr_mvgst7AX761r20f2eo1_400.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/ugZqwIWpmoJX2/giphy.gif

alandyla
28-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Sorry, dunno how to do this correctly, just looking forward to cheong with bros in hcm. Pm me plks, thanks, rgds.

Hurricane88
28-04-2015, 01:56 PM
mod had been asking samsters not to quote whole post...think mod warning is useless...:)

so mod resort to deleting those who quoted whole long post...:)

hoian
28-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Aren't u a great buddy with mutantchicken? Now that he is not around u stab him in the back, too? Wow...this is what u do to your friends... what a hypocrite!

That you previously had a fierce guard chicken attacking and keeping out all other stealth agents.....

SEAJ
28-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Aren't u a great buddy with mutantchicken? Now that he is not around u stab him in the back, too? Wow...this is what u do to your friends... what a hypocrite!
Too stupid to use the battle zone thread?
SEAJ

iSaigon
28-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Not sure why 2 unknown person can fight?

Simply dunno how to make use of time.

MutantChick
29-04-2015, 12:49 AM
My original nick was being ban by h88 from posting, i have learn my lesson and repent.
I am sorry to you Fireshark. In the past i always hit you because i am jealous of you. Pls forgive me.
Are you really MC???? I wonder???? When he had become so modest??? I thought he was being ban?

faszcom
29-04-2015, 01:18 AM
Will be in HCM from 4 May - 8 May'15.
Anyone happen to be there?

Will be staying in a small apartment in Le Loi book via Airbnb...this eliminated the gal friendly issues:D
Only things is that, no hotel kind of service.

sexrookie
29-04-2015, 09:59 AM

Yesterday rate given to me was 16200 at Hanoi

Hurricane88
29-04-2015, 10:31 AM
Yesterday rate given to me was 16200 at Hanoi

Thank you for sharing...good that it come back up...:)

jimfairy
29-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Thank you for sharing...good that it come back up...:)

Bravo!!!! Next mth my turn go hcm!!!! :D

KonKam
29-04-2015, 11:08 AM
My original nick was being ban by h88 from posting, i have learn my lesson and repent.
I am sorry to you Fireshark. In the past i always hit you because i am jealous of you. Pls forgive me.

Hahaha
Have you ever seen a leopard change their spot?

Happy hibernating.

etct88
29-04-2015, 11:32 AM
..... my turn go hcm!!!! :D

Can tupang something? quality dog food?:p

jimfairy
29-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Can tupang something? quality dog food?:p

My house alot.. u come take.. nbz.. ask me buy dog foods from hcm...

meiset
29-04-2015, 12:33 PM
Went to Khoe Massage on Monday. Nice massage without hanky panky I think. 3 rates available. Thai and Shiatsu massage at 199k Dong, Oil massage at 199k Dong and Shiatsu massage on specified areas at 299k Dong all 3 packages at 75 mins. I think they same as Ngoc Anh Massage but this massage I went to is much better than the Ngoc Anh in D3. Facilities like sauna,steam room and shower is much much cleaner than Ngoc Anh. Tips I think is standard 150k Dong to the masseuse. The ladies here are prettier than those in Ngoc Anh too. If the lady has big boobs serving u tea then u hv a very good down blouse sight. They hv 4 branches and I went to the D1 shop. Address is 160 bis Bui Thi Xuan, P.PNL Q1. This shop inside a hotel. 9th floor reception.

meiset
29-04-2015, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=meiset;12966792]Went to Khoe Massage on Monday. Nice massage without hanky panky I think. 3 rates available. Thai and Shiatsu massage at 199k Dong, Oil massage at 199k Dong and Shiatsu massage on specified areas at 299k Dong all 3 packages at 75 mins. I think they same as Ngoc Anh Massage but this massage I went to is much better than the Ngoc Anh in D3. Facilities like sauna,steam room and shower is much much cleaner than Ngoc Anh. Tips I think is standard 150k Dong to the masseuse. The ladies here are prettier than those in Ngoc Anh too. If the lady has big boobs serving u tea then u hv a very good down blouse sight. They hv 4 branches and I went to the D1 shop. Address is 160 bis Bui Thi Xuan, P.PNL Q1. This shop inside a hotel. 9th floor reception.khoemassage.com

williamtkk
29-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Tips I think is standard 150k Dong to the masseuse. ......... Address is 160 bis Bui Thi Xuan, P.PNL Q1. This shop inside a hotel. 9th floor reception.

For normal clean massage, I tip 100k only. Can advise me if that is too little?

My vietnamese colleague gave lesser at 50k only. Am I doing it wrong?

meiset
29-04-2015, 01:36 PM
It's on the English side of the menu. The Vietnamese side didn't hv the clause of service charge and I asked the receptionist and she said it's standard tip for the foreigners.

etct88
29-04-2015, 01:40 PM
My house alot.. u come take.. nbz.. ask me buy dog foods from hcm...

No lah.... not ask you buy from HCM? I suspect dog food there sub standard.... asking you to bring some good quality ones over there, do some charity lah.

Cannot neber mind.... my thoughts are goot enuff....:D

hoian
29-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the info. I am always looking for good & clean matxa.
Went to Khoe Massage on Monday.

100k is ok. Not stingy and not extravagant.
For normal clean massage, I tip 100k only.

yinyang
29-04-2015, 02:11 PM
From a bystander (been 2 years since my last foray to HCM, for short work stay), this thread now makes for better reading minus the negativity and barbs. :p

volcano
29-04-2015, 02:53 PM
it's standard tip for the foreigners.

there is no such thing as standard tippings lol..its just a way for them to earn money and bcos some foreigners dunno that they are suppose to tips.

hoian
29-04-2015, 04:23 PM
If I may tell their side of the story...this was told to me by the local gals who are my friends. They said lots of foreigners come in to VN thinking they must be dirt poor and give tips like US$1 or $2. I have come across foreigners who actually have a lot of these small dollar bills to give away as tips. And some of the locals actually feel insulted.

I am not saying to give money away like Santa Claus or spoil market. But come on. VND100k is only like S$6. When I take the taxi to airport, fare comes to 150k, I would give 200k. When the company sends a driver to pick me up and send me for site inspections, if its a long drive like 2 hrs, I tip the driver 100-200k.

Anyway it is my hope that foreigners to VN do not act like misers and give their respective countries a bad name. It's not easy to make a living in VN for the locals with rising inflation etc so do help whenever u can. Just sharing my opinion.

PS: I used to NOT give tips or give very little during my early years in VN until I made lots of local friends who explained better how things work. Their basic salaries are just enough for the basics like rentals, food etc and they really count on tips to go that extra mile. :)

krypto
29-04-2015, 04:59 PM
just got 16,250 with a $1k note at Cho Benh Thanh

i'm bringing a friend to try Tram Chin on Monday. anyone wanna join do let me know, don't mind meeting new people.

heard the food isn't that great, but well, it's not the main draw right?

Hurricane88
29-04-2015, 05:45 PM

my friend just msg me...here is the latest exchange rate at 4.30pm local time...:)

S$ 1 - 16270
S$ 1 - 16300 for S$ 1k note one pc

inside CBT Stall 624...:)

krypto
29-04-2015, 06:15 PM
oh my gosh, think i need to change place to change my money from now on... lol

Yk15
29-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Hey everyone

First timer will be going this weekend to HCM until monday
Any advice on where best place to stay to get food, girls ?

Tried looking previous pages for tips, but so many pages and make me more confuse lol

volcano
29-04-2015, 09:18 PM

i'm bringing a friend to try Tram Chin on Monday. anyone wanna join do let me know, don't mind meeting new people.

only difference of 50k if changing $1k...still acceptable lol

Tram Chim food sucks if compare to other place..the standard of the gals also drop drastically over the years

alandyla
29-04-2015, 09:19 PM

I would like to join you guys at Tram Chin, how do we contact each other? Rgds,

milfmilf
29-04-2015, 10:28 PM
Booked blue diamond thru agoda
Nabeyz kana charged extra usd15 also cos no married cert
So is partial girl friendly pui
But breakfast was good

volcano
29-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Booked blue diamond thru agoda
Nabeyz kana charged extra usd15 also cos no married cert
So is partial girl friendly pui
But breakfast was good

its a stunt for the staff to earn money...u have paid for the rooms..cannot refund..so lan lan have to give the $15

Barsturd
29-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Bros i am visiting HCM for the first time and very interested to know where/how to find high quality escort/model for ST.. Appreciate if any senior bro can advise, thanks!

profx
29-04-2015, 11:44 PM
hi bro,

Why should giving US$1 or 2 consider insulting them? That is because they used to receive alot of tip in tourist area which change their attitude.
US$1-2 enough to buy them food in their own local place....when their salary just enough to pay rental and food, any tip they received should feel happy, why still need to feel being insulted?

Some vietnamese like to tip esp. with their foreign friend around for the sake of "showing off" implied they are of a higher status.
Personally i think tipping is really bad in this kind of country, it make them always demand tip irregardless their service is good or bad. When someone give less or no tip, they end up giving poor attitude. (Does not include those job where there is no salary, only earn tip)

Taxi fare 150K and u give 200K :eek: You are really generous.
Ppl from poor country have their way of survival.

No offence, just my POV.

lots of foreigners come in to VN thinking they must be dirt poor and give tips like US$1 or $2.. And some of the locals actually feel insulted.

When I take the taxi to airport, fare comes to 150k, I would give 200k.

It's not easy to make a living in VN for the locals with rising inflation etc so do help whenever u can.

volcano
30-04-2015, 12:01 AM
it make them always demand tip irregardless their service is good or bad. When someone give less or no tip, they end up giving poor attitude. (Does not include those job where there is no salary, only earn tip)

yes...some of them actually think that we owe them tips and its a must..:mad:

to me,u got to earn the tips..its not a must.

i encounter a few times where the waiters and security guard looking after bike comment that "rich and got money ride expensive bike but tips so little"

i simply turn around smile at them and say back in Vietnamese..."dont take it then if its too little":D

profx
30-04-2015, 12:17 AM
Dung roi...
if want tip....must work hard do extra.....not because they have lower wages can expect ppl giving more tips to them to go the extra mile.

hoian
30-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Don't worry no offence taken. As I mentioned, it's just my opinion... and I used to think like u, too... during my early years in VN. Btw 50k vnd is only S$3... I don't think that's generous.

US$1-2 enough to buy them food in their own local place....when their salary just enough to pay rental and food, any tip they received should feel happy, why still need to feel being insulted?..Taxi fare 150K and u give 200K :eek: You are really generous. Ppl from poor country have their way of survival....No offence, just my POV.

Yes there are those who give bad service and u have the right not to tip as a show of protest.

naemlo
30-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Taxi fare 150K and u give 200K :eek: You are really generous.
Ppl from poor country have their way of survival.

Been in Vietnam for donkey years and I yet to tip taxi driver more than 10k :D Normally, if there are small loose change, I will not collect from the driver. Example, if the fare is 95k and I pay 100k, I will not take up 5k but if the fare is 90k then tough luck, I will take back 10k. Maybe, I am stingy. :D

naemlo
30-04-2015, 12:58 AM
Btw 50k vnd is only S$3... I don't think that's generous.

To me 50k is big amount. About 30% on top of the bill. Think American waiter or waitress dun get 30% on tips. Anyway, it is your money. As long as u are happy, who bothers.

jimfairy
30-04-2015, 03:16 AM
To me 50k is big amount. About 30% on top of the bill. Think American waiter or waitress dun get 30% on tips. Anyway, it is your money. As long as u are happy, who bothers.

Cheap Naemlo!!!!!:p

Hurricane88
30-04-2015, 07:18 AM
Good to see many post freely here...hope to read some real forums...:)

banana81sg
30-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Nt sure any1 kana b4 but last mth went viet. At passport counter , male officer asked if u got gf here n wat was ur purpose. I was like wtf, doesnt concern u leh. But any say no gf ( really) n come here sight seeing. After tar he say brin me go sight seeing la. Wtf man. Wonder this is indicating of asking $. Anyway drag like 5min but still go through. Weird. :confused:

Hurricane88
30-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Nt sure any1 kana b4 but last mth went viet. At passport counter , male officer asked if u got gf here n wat was ur purpose. I was like wtf, doesnt concern u leh. But any say no gf ( really) n come here sight seeing. After tar he say brin me go sight seeing la. Wtf man. Wonder this is indicating of asking $. Anyway drag like 5min but still go through. Weird. :confused:

no lah...never kena before..I usually speak viet to the officer...officer stamp very fast leh...haha...officer got shock how come computer approval come super fast till he take a second look...:)

maybe officer have gas to intro to you...kkkk...:)

Stevbleu
30-04-2015, 11:08 AM

Bro , USD 1 = how much ya .

I see you tomorrow noon at 2.30pm .:D:D:D

hoian
30-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Yes, everybody can chat freely without fighting now... just hope it lasts.... :p
Good to see many post freely here...hope to read some real forums...:)

If u have the means, pls go ahead. But I know of 99% of folks just ask for fun, when they hear the rates, they chicken out. Surprisingly its the wealthy Viets who can afford to "bao" these gals.
Bros i am visiting HCM for the first time and very interested to know where/how to find high quality escort/model for ST.. Appreciate if any senior bro can advise, thanks!

darksiders
30-04-2015, 09:19 PM
I'll be briefly in HCMC 8 to 10 May.
Any fellow bros who want to meet up, just PM me.

Interest: Eat, club, drink etc

Hurricane88
30-04-2015, 09:45 PM
today is Vietnam Independence Day...public holiday...:)

tomorrow is Labour Day...another public holiday...:)

lausung
30-04-2015, 10:16 PM
Day 1 in HCM

Taxi from airport to Hotel near Ben thanh market abt 200K.
Thanks to 1 bro here recommendation, hotel near Market ben thanh is clean and nice, abt US20 plus...wifi good can connect with my laptop.

Shop around ben thanh market, many stall selling clothes, gold, coffee and at 1 corner there are food stall and wet market. Same like Thailand, everything i buy need to bargain price, they deliberate jack up the price.

Dont know what those noodle at ben thanh market are, just see ppl eat and follow order, wow the noodle cost 80K, eat in singapore market also not so expensive, dont know is it kana chop.

As a first timer, went to visit Reunification palace and history museum. I took motorbike taxi twice and taxi twice around the city, price come up to be about the same for motorbike taxi and car taxi, think i must be kana chop.

Went to to Tan dinh ward at d1, NPK street to look for massage, manage to find this massage parlour. (see photo attached)
Walk in and was told at the counter 400K for massage and 400K for girl, so i try bargain, in the end agree on 200K for massage and 200K for girl. Ok then i went right in.

6 girls sitting there watching tv. A fat one ushered me upstairs. I said I wanted to choose. Some 5s. 6s, one 9. Guess who I picked? She was young, slim, cute ass, very pretty, looked like a innocent teenager type, boobs on the small size, but still a nice body. Took me upstairs, showed me to a room. Asked me if I wanted a pepe massage. Sure, since I know she meant BBBJ rather than HJ. Wet wipes, stripped down, no more innocent little girl. He tongue was like a tsunami. Lapping my nipples and she was trying to lick it off. Roamed her cute butt and when she wiped only my left hand, I knew what that was for. But I didn't finger her as she was very tight.

Moved downstairs, took her time, I felt like a Japanese AV star. After a few minutes, she deep throated me, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. She spat it out in a smooth motion and continued to suck me dry and until I was completely limp. Must have sucked for another 1-2 minutes after I came. Cleaned me up, and went to clean herself up. Came back to the room I was already all dressed. Took out 200k and she asked,"tip?" I said yes. HUGE smile on her face like she won a minor lottery. Gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. Said something in Vietnamese like please come again or something. (I don't speak Viet but I could guess from the body language). Went downstairs, dropped another 200k for the ticket, went out with a smile on my face.

Sorry if FR poorly written

http://i58.tinypic.com/2vmu9zk.jpg

lausung
30-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Day 2 in HCM

Went to Bitexco financial tower top floor to look at the view of the whole city, wow spectacular view. Also visit backpacker street like pham ngu lao and bui vien, dont like it, alot of angmo.

Walk in to this foot massage, near my hotel, foot massage plus tip total 200K, very comfortable and nice environment.
Copy from namecard: Viet foot massage at 39 le thi tieng, phuong ben thanh q1

Visit Catwalk, it is located in New world hotel, same floor as the casino. Buy a beer in catwalk and hang around the lounge area, 100K for a beer, 1 of the bartender damn chio. Then later mummy approach me ask want girl, i ask her price, 1 million dong sitting fee, US$300 to go back hotel. I request to see the girl, mummy ask girl out to lounge and parade for me to see. Wow quality really poor, did not see anyone i like. With such poor quality why can demand US$300. After a drink left the place without taking any girl.

Back to hotel, use my wechat to search, after some time found this wechat who said have young pretty girl can send to my hotel. i ask for photo, he send me 1 young girl photo. (see attached photo), asking for 80 USD. Look pretty, I ask can speak english but was told cannot, sian half liao but anyway too tired, tell him next day then message him back.

Sorry if FR poorly written

http://i60.tinypic.com/34pywx0.jpg

hoian
30-04-2015, 11:07 PM
Not bad for 1st timer. BTW xe om (motorbike taxis) around town is usually 20k - 30k. The food at Ben Thanh is considered ex. Surprisingly if u walk into those aircon restaurants around there, the price is about the same. try places like Pho Hung, a noodle house chain.
Day 1 in HCM...

Wechat gals can bargain down to US50-60... but usually pics look nice, real person is different unless u very lucky. Locals pay half the price so those prices are meant for foreigners.
Day 2 in HCM..

lausung
30-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Yeah when i walk in to Bitexco financial tower creative food court, price abt the same. Will try the Pho Hung you recommend before i left HCM. Thanks :) Surprisingly if u walk into those aircon restaurants around there, the price is about the same. try places like Pho Hung, a noodle house chain.

jimfairy
30-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Yeah when i walk in to Bitexco financial tower creative food court, price abt the same. Will try the Pho Hung you recommend before i left HCM. Thanks :)

Nice FR.... :p

Yk15
01-05-2015, 12:38 AM
sorry, quick review from a newbie here

landed in hcm around 5 pm, then went to district 1 to look for hotel. because of national holiday here, all hotels are full so moved to another hotel near mayflower for around 600vd.

feeling kinda tired so went to one of spa recommend by bro h88 in his site, dai nam hotel. went in, got number, steam, sauna, then back rub

when time for body massage, was sent a girl by their manager. i guess we don't get to choose a number or anything. girl was pretty enough, but attitude sucks, wont stop chewing gum the whole time, when I ask to stop, pretend didn't hear. gave me a hj, but top wouldn't come off and just a bad attitude is general. left without finishing and gave her 100 as tip.

does anyone have any other place to recommend? feels like finest time in hcm such a disappointed

thx and sorry for the messy review

Hurricane88
01-05-2015, 07:26 AM
D
6 girls sitting there watching tv. A fat one ushered me upstairs. I said I wanted to choose. Some 5s. 6s, one 9. Guess who I picked? She was young, slim, cute ass, very pretty, looked like a innocent teenager type, boobs on the small size, but still a nice body. Took me upstairs, showed me to a room. Asked me if I wanted a pepe massage. Sure, since I know she meant BBBJ rather than HJ. Wet wipes, stripped down, no more innocent little girl. He tongue was like a tsunami. Lapping my nipples and she was trying to lick it off. Roamed her cute butt and when she wiped only my left hand, I knew what that was for. But I didn't finger her as she was very tight.

Moved downstairs, took her time, I felt like a Japanese AV star. After a few minutes, she deep throated me, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. She spat it out in a smooth motion and continued to suck me dry and until I was completely limp. Must have sucked for another 1-2 minutes after I came. Cleaned me up, and went to clean herself up. Came back to the room I was already all dressed. Took out 200k and she asked,"tip?" I said yes. HUGE smile on her face like she won a minor lottery. Gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. Said something in Vietnamese like please come again or something. (I don't speak Viet but I could guess from the body language). Went downstairs, dropped another 200k for the ticket, went out with a smile on my face.

thank you for sharing...let's keep forum cuming...:)

banana81sg
01-05-2015, 08:10 AM
Back to hotel, use my wechat to search, after some time found this wechat who said have young pretty girl can send to my hotel. i ask for photo, he send me 1 young girl photo. (see attached photo), asking for 80 USD.

wow 80usd. Last dec was 40, apr was 60 now 80:eek:Wechat alway last emergency. Pls dont take. If take bargain 50. If nt wait very fast this become new bench mark. But i know cant hold bk the tide

lasupkia
01-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Others even quoting 100USD. Crazy price for we chat girl. Maybe some are street walkers hanging around bridge area selling their ass for 500k vnd.
The bridge at the junction of Tran Quang Khai and Dinh Tien Hoang(not sure the spelling) famous for the roast duck and pork after the construction completed there's a road divider. Night spotted some street walkers hanging around. Mostly milf with a few syts.)

hoian
01-05-2015, 01:31 PM
I think due to the long holiday weekend that's why price increase. Which is why I always avoid holidays. Hotel rates etc all go up.
Others even quoting 100USD....

FireShark
01-05-2015, 06:15 PM
Others even quoting 100USD. Crazy price for we chat girl. Maybe some are street walkers hanging around bridge area selling their ass for 500k vnd.
The bridge at the junction of Tran Quang Khai and Dinh Tien Hoang(not sure the spelling) famous for the roast duck and pork after the construction completed there's a road divider. Night spotted some street walkers hanging around. Mostly milf with a few syts.)

My frd was quote USD 120 for overnite

haha_123
01-05-2015, 11:34 PM
today is Vietnam Independence Day...public holiday...:)

tomorrow is Labour Day...another public holiday...:)

It was a nightmare on Vietnam Independence Day as District 1 was jam-packed with people on motorbike, or people sitting around Nguyen Hue. They were all waiting to see the fireworks at Bitexco Financial Centre. Some roads were closed to traffic, and taxi driver refused to drive my G to Union Square. Instead he dropped her off at CBT. And my G walked from CBT all the way to Union Square to have Korean BBQ with me.

After dinner, we had to walk around 50 mins before we finally got a taxi near Gossip disco, to drive her home. After that, I had to walked through the human traffic, towards my hotel at Thai Van Lung St. Near to Pasteur Road, I saw that many bar girls and their ang mo customers had gathered outside the pubs to look at the fire-works. I soon realised that the girls quality here were so much better than those found in Pham Ngu Lao St. I even saw 2 pub girls dressed in nurse uniform, but they were kinda bloated. I assume they worked in the Emergency Room. Soon, I made my way to Nguyen Hue St where I joined the crowd to watch the fire-works.

After the fire-works had ended, it was a nightmare as everybody got up to leave. Many hopped onto their motorbikes, and cars and taxis could hardly move along Dong Khoi St and Ha Ba Trung St. I took another 45 mins to walk from Nguyen Hue St to my hotel at Thai Van Lung St.

I hoped I never had to be in Vietnam during it's Independence Day.

williamtkk
02-05-2015, 03:15 AM
My second solo trip to VN, Ho Chi Minh city:

This city fascinates me a lot because of the hidden local gems I can uncover.Not having seniors to guide is actually kinda blessings in disguise.This is a city to find willing locals,unlike bangkok or angeles city where the aim is to hook up with hookers,HCM is a place for hunting local syts.Well,I hope I am focusing in the right direction.

So after a few weeks back home I planned my trip to HCM again.My first trip in HCM led me to good encounters with waitresses.So the best option is to target local chicks.Forget about WLs or other mongering holes.Instead I did research on where to eat,stroll & take in the views for dates hahaha.My initial homework before my trip was to use social media sites(NOT Wechat definitely) to prepare and list up meetings with local HCM girls for my one week there. I chose 3 targets.I also keep in contact the petite waitress I had bonked during my first trip.

In short,here how it panned out.

Day1:Met my petite girl waitress,bonked her, enjoyed HCM city with her.As per her usual habit,she would take only 100k dong from me for her motobike petrol.She did explained why she did so,but I just take it that she might be playing a KC game and played along with her.

Day2:Met target 1 in the afternoon to drink coffee.After that,walked around the mall to build connectivity with her.My aim was to build more common grounds with each other,so talked about travelling,apartments,children, growing old blah blah.Had dinner, stroll some more and bought supper.On the pretext of having supper in room.Up her in room.Coffee,dinner,supper total 600k (Basically cost me half of it or 300k for her food)

Day3:with Target 1(lunch, coffee,dinner,supper total 1.1 mill dong inclusive of my food)

Day4:Met target 2 in the morning,this was amazingly like a speed dating.Met at quan caphe and wanted her to bring me to see cholon.The rain came halfway and we detoured back to the hotel.Amazingly she followed me to my room,the rest was history.(coffee,canteen lunch total 400k dong)

Day5:Met target 3,very friendly but refused to go up to hotel room,my total failure in upping her.Cost me dinner & lunch,but still nice,yummy affordable HCM food(total lunch, dinner 750k dong).

Day6:Met the petite waitress for my second last day in HCM.Good moans as usual.

Day7:See you again HCM.

Well,I am beginning to realise why some seniors talked about meeting girlfriends and not visiting brothel or hookers etc when they are in HCM.For me,I still hope that I am going in the right direction,i.e. looking for local girls.HCM is really different from other cities.

Cheers,just wanna share;and thanks for reading.

Additional bonus for this trip;a good article on "Vietnamese Food: 25 Must-Eat Dishes in Saigon (and Where To Try Them)" http://migrationology.com/2015/02/vietnamese-food-guide-saigon/

Post on my first trip:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12917349&postcount=8332

Cadences
02-05-2015, 06:06 AM
Bros, I'll be in HCMC for work next week and was thinking of heading to Ngo Van Nam with a friend to check out the KTVs there. I personally haven't been there since I usually head to the Q5 foreigner KTVs and Catwalk/Royale with friends, but would be interested to check the street out.

If anyone could give me a recommendation for a KTV (I hear there are lots of Jap/Korean KTVs there) plus the modus operandi/rates for 2 people, I'd be extremely grateful!

Oh - Ban cua toi ko biet noi tieng viet - toi muon biet la con gai o cho do biet noi anh van, tieng hoa hay tieng quang dong ko?

Hoac neu ban biet cho khac, thi cho toi biet dc ko?

Toi cam on ban nhieu lam!

My last (and only, I might add!) post in the forum was back in November 2014 - at that time I was pretty much clueless about Vietnam. 6 remarkable months later - gio toi da biet 1 chut xiu tieng viet roi!

I've had my fair share of P4P (KTVs, mainly), but 'girlfriends' - proper girlfriends, if you'd like - take up the vast majority of my time in Vietnam. I merely echo what many bros have said about getting girlfriends in Vietnam - you should try it out if you personally like more than just a plain vanilla P4P.

To cap my post off, I'd like to contribute back to the forum. If you need some help with Vietnam, do drop me a PM and I'll try my best to help a bro in need.

N.B. There's nothing more annoying than messages along the lines of 'Hi can you plan my 3D2N trip for me, I don't know where to go lol'. There are many guides in this forum [read: bro H88's sig] to meet your needs :)

Hurricane88
02-05-2015, 08:46 AM
After the fire-works had ended, it was a nightmare as everybody got up to leave. Many hopped onto their motorbikes, and cars and taxis could hardly move along Dong Khoi St and Ha Ba Trung St. I took another 45 mins to walk from Nguyen Hue St to my hotel at Thai Van Lung St.

I hoped I never had to be in Vietnam during it's Independence Day.

see the trick is dun go D1...just stay in other district and play around there...anyway thank you for sharing report...:)

also the roads are pretty jam to all the major holiday resort so be prepared to take longer to travel...last year I was in Chau Doc An Giang during 30/4 and 1/5...I waited till 2/5 then start to travel to Can Tho...:)

Hurricane88
02-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Well,I am beginning to realise why some seniors talked about meeting girlfriends and not visiting brothel or hookers etc when they are in HCM.For me,I still hope that I am going in the right direction,i.e. looking for local girls.HCM is really different from other cities.

yes...you are on the right direction....but since you are bonking non WLs then take care to be responsible...dun bring a bad name to sinkees if you are one..I dun want the gals to think that sinkees men are irresponsible...only bonk and dump...unless you pay her money...:)

but find your story a bit incredulous...non WL are not easy to up and not easy to go your room...waitresses worked long hours (12hrs shift) and have very little time to sleep and will not simply go with client than sacrifice sleep...also waitresses have 2 days off per month which they will use to go back hometown...:)

Note - the above is IMH0...not to upset anyone...pls skip if dun like to read...:)

hoian
02-05-2015, 11:39 AM
S$6 for a bonk? That sounds rather stingy... haha. Just my opinion... no offense. Btw thanks for the food link... so many of them I have not tried before.
...As per her usual habit,she would take only 100k dong from me for her motobike petrol.

...a good article on "Vietnamese Food: 25 Must-Eat Dishes in Saigon (and Where To Try Them)" http://migrationology.com/2015/02/vietnamese-food-guide-saigon/

williamtkk
02-05-2015, 01:29 PM
non WL are not easy to up and not easy to go your room...waitresses worked long hours (12hrs shift) and have very little time to sleep and will not simply go with client than sacrifice sleep...also waitresses have 2 days off per month which they will use to go back hometown...:)

Non WL are never easy to up, unless you know how to 'build connectivity' with women, then it is easy. But,this is a forum about having fun in HCM, so lets focus on the fun and less about "how to connect with women and get her into bed stuff"

Oh really, waitresses worked 12 hours in HCM, and only have 2 days off per month. That explains why she needed to start work at noon and cant went out at night this time round, Thanks for the info. Learning something.

williamtkk
02-05-2015, 01:47 PM
S$6 for a bonk? That sounds rather stingy... haha. Just my opinion... no offense. Btw thanks for the food link... so many of them I have not tried before.

That is for petrol lar. Tried giving 400k to her, but she rejected twice. Maybe she wanna play kc game before carroting, also now she started talking about buying gifts to her family at her hometown. Let's see how it goes. H88 got tell not to spoil sinkee reputation, I am intending to follow his advice.

uncletoby
02-05-2015, 01:53 PM
My initial homework before my trip was to use social media sites(NOT Wechat definitely) to prepare and list up meetings with local HCM girls for my one week there. I chose 3 targets.I also keep in contact the petite waitress I had bonked during my first trip.

Bro,

care to share which social media you used?

thanks

williamtkk
02-05-2015, 01:55 PM
Bro,

care to share which social media you used?

thanks

check your PM, I replied to you liao.

milfmilf
02-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Why should giving US$1 or 2 consider insulting them? .

only when the bell boy probably told by management to help carry luggage ..
else I never give any tip
I can drag my own luggage

lausung
02-05-2015, 11:06 PM
Day 3

Explore D5 chinatown market, dont like d5, places and road very congested, worse than d1. Many chinese food can be found around this area, many shop and food stall owner can speak cantonese.

Google and found the address of pho hung, went there for lunch. When reach the shop, wow even right at the door step can smell the strong beef soup smell.
order the signature mix beef pho recommended by the staff, Wow the soup really power and nice.
Copied from namecard: 241-243 Nguyen trai st, D1, it was just opposite a cinema

After that went back to hotel, ON my wechat and msg the same okt, okt said the girl he show me photo not working today, he said will send me another young girl, i msg 80USD too much, i only willing to pay 60USD. 15min later, msg back said ok, ask for my hotel & room number which i gave.

Wait another 30min, finally "ding dong", went to open the door, wow a young girl abt looks 6/10, in the room i try talk to her but she only speak Viet lang, sian but nvm, ushered her to bath. Lucky she willing to bath together, no need worry abt her stealing.

Back in bed, sex wasnt very good, she just lay there and expect me to poke her. Signal to her bbbj which she obliged but was brief. Cap and bonk her, she really a dead fish, no moan and no feeling at all, finally unloaded my cum, go wash up with her, paid up and let her leave. She keep asking "tips tips", wow...poor service still want tips, i said 'no no', she black face bo bian left the room. :mad:

Evening try "ON" my wechat again, manage to chat up with a sales girl. Ask her wanna meet for coffee, she said ok to meet me on next day for lunch which is her "off day" Ho sei liao, hope got turn out well.:D

Sorry if FR poorly written.

hoian
02-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Wow, u managed to find their main shop. U can also try their branch nearer to Ben Thanh at 10 Nguyen Thi Nghia, Dist 1.
Google and found the address of pho hung, went there for lunch...Copied from namecard: 241-243 Nguyen trai st, D1, it was just opposite a cinema...

Perhaps u should learn VN next... ;)
...i try talk to her but she only speak Viet lang...

lausung
02-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Day 4,

Morning visit temple and noon meet up the sales girl for lunch. Wow her real person look same as the wechat photo, chio, 23yr sweet girl.
She can speak english due to her job. She brought me to eat Japanese BBQ at ngo van nam, told me this street is famous for authentic jap food.

Over at lunch, she told me abt she not earning enough. Sound like she hinting me something, i tell her direct i looking for girl to company me including if can stay overnight with me, in return i can compensate in terms of money. She look shy at first but a while later ask how much can i give. I quote 1.5 mil VND, she said want 2.5 mil VND. i calculate about $150, sound reasonable, i also no much choice then i agree.

After lunch, she bring me around the city with her motorbike, wow its so nice feeling to sit on a motorbike behind a pretty girl. My dick keep sticking out and hit her a few times :D

Back in hotel after dinner, could not withstand anymore just hug her and french like long lost lover for 15 min. She allow me to remove her clothes piece by piece and bring her to shower together.

Back to bed, i busy explore and playing with her body, when my hand reach down to touch her pussy, wow...its so wet, with each fingering can hear her moans getting stronger. Finally i reach down and eat her pussy, no smell and great taste, she scream with pleasure when attack her clit.

Next ask her to blowjob me, she lacking in bbbj skills, poor suction, do it slow and gentle, then i ask her to 69 with her on top of me. Once my tongue hit her clit again, she gone wild and keep licking my thigh follow by sucking hard my dick. I have to stop her before i cum.

Took out my favourite ultra-thin okamato cd, cap and pump her in various position, missionary follow my cowgirl then doggie, finally i cannot resist anymore, pull out my dick and cap, move up and unload onto her mouth, So shiok to see part of the semen spill onto her cheek and nose as well. :D

Now finally i understand what bros here mean, a fresh graduate salary low, anything is possible if willing to spend money. It is more enjoyable then visiting a blowjob salon.

Its my last night in HCM, now enjoying beer in my room while writing this FR with my laptop. She fall asleep, later horny maybe wake her up again for another round. :D

Thanks for reading my FR. Sorry if poorly written.

lausung
03-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Yah i visit the one at nguyen trai becoz i in d5 which is nearer.
If can speak VN good but think it is difficult to learn :(
Wow, u managed to find their main shop. U can also try their branch nearer to Ben Thanh at 10 Nguyen Thi Nghia, Dist 1.
Perhaps u should learn VN next... ;)

Hurricane88
03-05-2015, 08:10 AM

not bad lah...consider your first visit...:)

krypto
03-05-2015, 12:18 PM
met a couple of samsters and had good fun for 2 days:

we first went to festival hotel but they didn't have VIP room so we went to Minh Tam instead. VIP rooms at 550k, deluxe VIP is 750k but I don't think is worth it cos it's just bigger. girls are quite chio. One question though, has tips increased till 500k? Haven't gone massage for long, feel so outdated.

makan at bbq garden NKKN, but maybe I should have brought them to D4 for the more authentic vietnamese bbq, as the bbq garden uses gas. still good dinner with good company

moved on to a few places to drink and show them around, such as seventeen saloon, kingdom beer club and apocalypse now. I still think that Seventeen in Hanoi is much better. Girls hotter and there are a few who can tapao. We had more fun in apo, managed to pick up a few girls to chat and hang out with. no, they are not the WL kinds.

next day, chill and relax in the day as I was doing other stuff, and went to Tram Chin. food quite ex but hey, it's Tram Chin. Girls with good service but too bad they don't speak English or Chinese so I was translator all the time. Not that i mind, i get to practice a little.

Called the girls we picked up the day before and went to Lush, where we opened a bottle of Singleton 12 yrs. Total bill incl mixer was about 2.8mil. Got to be careful sometimes as the liquor might be fake. No such case this time as i didn't detect anything wrong, and neither did the fellow samster. fun night, good crowd came late, around 11.30, and people there dig foreigners. Speak english, dress slightly well, and be nice. Easy to chat and know people.

Lastly, went to this place along Nguyen Trai for supper, had horrible Dim Sum. Guess I can only believe in Windsor Hotel Dim Sum here.

Overall, it was fun and always great to meet new friends. I prefer exploring new places with company as I tend to tortoise myself if I don't need to go out much, or have no dates.

oh and lastly, does any seniors know where to buy mahjong table here? can't find it online or when i drove about exploring in D5.

Hurricane88
03-05-2015, 12:47 PM
SEAJPukGai was banned now...for spouting nonsense and attacking mod...this kind of wild accusations not allowed to go on ...:)

he was also spamming all the threads in International Section...:)

williamtkk
03-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Thanking those bros with high points who upped my points to counter those low pointers who zapped me. Unfortunately for those zappers, I am going to continue to post my solo trips encounters.

I have a message for those zappers. You can not intimidate people from sharing positive experiences in HCM. There are far more people who can benefit from my sharing of getting non WL gals. For that reason, the minority who rely on sex tourism will no doubt dislike my sharing posts. But using intimidation will not get you anywhere. Continue zapping if you like, but I will keep sharing. High pointers brothers will continue to up my points to counter the zappings because they know I am sharing stuff that people can learn from and benefit from it. Isn't that what sammyboy forum is for?

My next step is to learn tieng viet and I promise you that I can learn language very fast. There are far too many gems in HCM city to uncover, and learning the language will allow me to dig deeper. And I will share them out.

Peace, and thankyou for reading.

Hurricane88
03-05-2015, 12:57 PM
I have a message for those zappers. You can not intimidate people from sharing positive experiences in HCM. There are far more people who can benefit from my sharing of getting non WL gals. For that reason, the minority who rely on sex tourism will no doubt dislike my sharing posts. But using intimidation will not get you anywhere. Continue zapping if you like, but I will keep sharing. High pointers brothers will continue to up my points to counter the zappings because they know I am sharing stuff that people can learn from and benefit from it. Isn't that what sammyboy forum is for?

I read your pm to me..just keep sharing forums...bros here who read and enjoyed your forum will up your points...so no worries...:)

Snacky
03-05-2015, 04:12 PM
Unfortunately for those zappers, I am going to continue to post my solo trips encounters.

I have a message for those zappers. You can not intimidate people from sharing positive experiences in HCM. There are far more people who can benefit from my sharing of getting non WL gals. ...

Thanks bro for your FR, i love reading them. Keep sharing your experience ;)

singlun
03-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Been in Vietnam for donkey years and I yet to tip taxi driver more than 10k :D Normally, if there are small loose change, I will not collect from the driver. Example, if the fare is 95k and I pay 100k, I will not take up 5k but if the fare is 90k then tough luck, I will take back 10k. Maybe, I am stingy. :D

That reminds me of my embarrassing encounter in my 2nd trip to hcm...
One late night, I took a cab back to my hotel cause walked too far and lazy to walk back. Not having a feel of how small dongs are, and suspect the driver is out to con me, I insisted on my change of 500 dongs.
Ha ha... my bad.
I have since give tips or change of 5k to 10k after realising how silly I am...

singlun
03-05-2015, 10:49 PM
Great to read about many positive reviews and FRS... hope the peace continue...

I like hcm for the uncommercial sex trade, yet still feel very popular by the girls... ha ha... I mean, somehow the non WL girls are very friendly towards foreigners. I've been there 5 times already, and managed to pick up a bit of TV from Annie's YouTube. Never visited any of the mentioned clubs, stay off D1,hardly get a hit on girls. But still, I enjoyed riding motorbike to roam the streets and try my luck with the girls....

I just returned from Angeles city. It was way too commercialized. Girls are lining up the streets for you to hook up.and other than Walking Street, the city seems nothing much to explore. Still prefer hcm. Probably time to explore other province of the country.

My next trip will be Xmas.. redeemed a free ticket from Tiger air credit card. Hope will be lucky next trip.

4inch
04-05-2015, 01:21 AM
Hi all I am new to Viet culture but I am planning to travel to hcmc during Jun but curious to ask how do you am' get those cute girls hahaha

hoian
04-05-2015, 01:40 AM
If u are handsome they will come to u. :rolleyes:

Hi all I am new to Viet culture but I am planning to travel to hcmc during Jun but curious to ask how do you am' get those cute girls hahaha

krypto
04-05-2015, 04:05 AM

hah i think if you bother to dress up a little, speak "proper" english, be daring and be an alpha male, the girls will be a little more attracted to you.
always remember, for every successful case, you must have gone through at least 9 rejections. just keep trying and adjust on the way. nothing is set in stone.

or, be super handsome like korean superstar or be super rich.
fyi, koreans here don't look like superstar at all. half of them look like geeks, so all is not lost.

williamtkk
04-05-2015, 08:06 AM
hah i think if you bother to dress up a little, speak "proper" english, be daring and be an alpha male, the girls will be a little more attracted to you.
always remember, for every successful case, you must have gone through at least 9 rejections.

It really depend who you are. The good thing is that most men will succeed as long as never give up, I too have my fair share of rejections, lots and lots of it, but just continue lor.

Let me illustrate.

!) Oldman is valued for his money, naturally for oldman, his strength is his money, so he will use money to buy gifts leading to sex or to buy sex directly. The older you are, the more trading of money for sex you will transact.

2) Younger men with limited amount of money will use charms to attract the girls. He has not much choice cos his Vitamin M is limited.

3) Middle age men will use either money or charms. His charms is diminishing becos he is getting older, but he will try to charm his way anyway to reduce his reliance on Vitamin M. However, if need to, he can use his supply of vitamin M to get his girl.

So depending who you are, whether you are old, young or middle age, you still can get your girl, you just have to utilise different methods as you age. The older you are, the more you will rely on vitamin M. We just have to accept that fact. One thing is always needed though, "be daring to ask her"

Hurricane88
04-05-2015, 09:27 AM
So depending who you are, whether you are old, young or middle age, you still can get your girl, you just have to utilise different methods as you age. The older you are, the more you will rely on vitamin M. We just have to accept that fact. One thing is always needed though, "be daring to ask her"

I sort of agree with your post above...:)

think one very important point that you missed out...you need time and no such thing as one visit you can date VB...even one date rarely you get to up any VB...this I refer to charm...anyway sometimes end up it can cost you more to up a decent VB than paying for WL...if you just want to bonk with no string attach..:)

when refer to time...you cannot turn up once every 3 to 6 months...better dun waste time because VB dun have patience to wait so long...see your 2nd trip is about 2 weeks after 1st trip...unless you are too free, too rich and nothing to do or you are faking your stories...:)

but whoever you are...so long some seniors can vouch for your story otherwise is a fable...there is too much missing links...after visiting HCM for more than 100 times and witnessing so much love stories...I can tell from experience what happened or what going to happen...or you forgot to relate some VBs let you wait for hours before turning up for their date...some VBs fly your aero...:p

Note - the above is IMHO...not to upset or anger anyone...pls skip if dun like to read...^^

iSaigon
04-05-2015, 10:55 AM

Even handsome, you must have money to pay for basic food and drinks.

All this are fantasy thinking. I don't agree that just because you are handsome girls will flock to you in doves. Be realistic, if they see you first time and you do not speak tieng viet and girl do not speak foreign language, how to ask to date.

If girl can speak foreign language means the girl are hooking foreigners with the aim of better life in future. Now also not one date can do wonders.

Just my personal opinion after several visits to HCM.

iSaigon
04-05-2015, 10:58 AM
but whoever you are...so long some seniors can vouch for your story otherwise is a fable...there is too much missing links...after visiting HCM for more than 100 times and witnessing so much love stories...I can tell from experience what happened or what going to happen...or you forgot to relate some VBs let you wait for hours before turning up for their date...some VBs fly your aero...:p

Wow you are picah his lobang. Anyway I think we should give a fuller picture and report the truth in our forums.

SEAJ
04-05-2015, 11:48 AM
It really depend who you are. "
READERS!
Please decide for yourself!
But my well-honed Crook Stealth Agent radar has determined that this plonker is one such CROOK.

*Note* - the above is IMHO...not to upset or anger anyone...pls skip if dun like to read...^^
So much easier!!
LMFAO.
For more information, please read
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=508851

SEAJ

hoian
04-05-2015, 11:55 AM
I stand corrected. You must be handsome, rich and speak some vietnamese. :cool:

Hurricane88
04-05-2015, 12:01 PM
READERS!
Please decide for yourself!
But my well-honed Crook Stealth Agent radar has determined that this plonker is one such CROOK.

*Note* - the above is IMHO...not to upset or anger anyone...pls skip if dun like to read...^^
SEAJ

I will not say he is a CROOK until proven lah...give him a chance to share...unless he is somebody my friends and I met before and saw him doing it in HCM then yes we can trust the story...:)

but his story is too filmsy...I seem rich locals or vietkieus driving big cars and spending big money to get pretty gals...but then again...what comes fast also disappear fast...:)

sailsingapore
04-05-2015, 12:07 PM
what comes fast also disappear fast...:)

Here to SUPPORT TS Bro H-88 :D

http://www.thethingswesay.com/img/1926.jpg

sex crusader
04-05-2015, 12:08 PM
Pls be more original and dun copy words/phrases that the mod use. It shows that u like to be a shoe-shine boy.

Boy??? Lao dikuo maybe!:D his keyboard only have cut and paste button nia mah!:D

SEAJ
04-05-2015, 12:16 PM
I will not say he is a CROOK until proven lah...give him a chance to share...
errr... Yes and NO!

My latest travails with these crooks have now opened up my eyes.
Your and my previous methodology of trying to establish that they are crooks is not only too time consuming, it is doomed to failure as all these crooks just use another clone once exposed.

These crooks have no restraints and will just blatantly accuse AND repeat accusations even after its been addressed - so why should we exercise the restraint that we have been showing?

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
And we ain't got the army of clones and cohorts that these crooks ALWAYS use to do battle - so all's fair in love and war!

Just IMHO of course.
SEAJ

williamtkk
04-05-2015, 01:05 PM
when refer to time...you cannot turn up once every 3 to 6 months...better dun waste time because VB dun have patience to wait so long...see your 2nd trip is about 2 weeks after 1st trip...unless you are too free, too rich and nothing to do or you are faking your stories...:)

but whoever you are...so long some seniors can vouch for your story otherwise is a fable...there is too much missing links......or you forgot to relate some VBs let you wait for hours before turning up for their date...some VBs fly your aero...:p

No problem, you can take it as a fable. I will keep on sharing nonetheless. If anyone benefit from it, they will benefit. If you prefer to take it as a fable, it will be a fable to you. Peace.

VBs are not the only one who will fly your aeroplane, any woman from any country will also do so. When you chat VBs or any women in the social media apps, do some diligent filtering. different people filter differently, texting is a skill and people have different level of skills when texting. After sometime you can sort out the bad apples although not completely foolproof. Always date women with an outlook of 20 to 30% chance of success. That way, you can pan out your time and if need be replace any new unsuccessful encounter with a previous successful spare.

How much a woman can carrot you depends on how much you want to be carrroted, you signed your own cheque for her and you write the amount you are going to lose to her. You have the control but can always choose to be conned and religuish control.

I am still a newbie doing solo in HCM, but look at it this way, I am doing solo because of the in-fighting here that force me to go solo. So if I am sharing based on my solo encounters, I am vouching for my own solo experience. Blame it on the in-fighting that I am not getting any guidance from the seniors, as such I have to do it my own way and I vouch for myself. Fable or not, you decide yourself.

Failure begets experience. Experience begets success. No one say they succeed all the time. I have my fair share of failures. That is why I emphasize doing your homework before going to HCM or any other city for that matter. Tell you frankly, I would rather that I meet more failures and challenges in HCM so that I can sharpen and hone in my tools and my skills, but then I discover that it is really easy with friendly HCM gals once you know how to open them up while keeping a look out for their KC game or sad grandma story out to con you.

To satisfy your curiosity H88, I can visit HCM as often as I like, I am doing it twice a month now, but intend to do it weekly if possible, during the weekends. Thanks to my father who died of a hard attack leaving me, his only single son who own a small 3 room HDB flat, with his condominium which I rent out. So now you know why some people can have the means to spend. However, I would rather my father is still alive though. I am sure anyone would wish for his father to be alive too, forgoing any rental money for mongering, just to get the oldman alive again. Since you ask, I explain to you H88.

Peace and thank you for reading.

SEAJ
04-05-2015, 01:34 PM
No problem...
Peace and thank you for reading.
LMFAO
Mr. Noble! …..NOT!

- I have no other reason to post but just that I’m a good guy “sharing.” LMFAO
- You can trust me as I got so much money myself.
- I am available just about any time you want me to accompany you.
- Oh yeah sucker – try texting girls… in Vietnamese….or broken English ….and find out for yourself how next to impossible this is and if you do succeed, let’s see how much you get conned for. Hey… why bother, I’m here!
- Don’t bother with the Seniors here, they’re all unfriendly.
- Hey, I’m a newbie who’s done all the work for you – why bother doing it yourself? You yourself got so much time to do this?

Collateral damage?
Nahhhh…. Straight on target
SEAJ

Hurricane88
04-05-2015, 01:39 PM
To satisfy your curiosity H88, I can visit HCM as often as I like, I am doing it twice a month now, but intend to do it weekly if possible, during the weekends. Thanks to my father who died of a hard attack leaving me, his only single son who own a small 3 room HDB flat, with his condominium which I rent out. So now you know why some people can have the means to spend. However, I would rather my father is still alive though. I am sure anyone would wish for his father to be alive too, forgoing any rental money for mongering, just to get the oldman alive again. Since you ask, I explain to you H88.

thank you for sharing and explaining...:)

I have to say I am not doubting u just yet...still plenty of loose areas...now that you explained your financial position...but still have not mentioned your execution method...:)

if you say you use social apps...and you dun understand Tieng Viet then you are chatting with VB that may be FL or english speaking decent VBs...:)

in brief...those VBs who learned English not in secondary school or uni...will hope to work in D1 specially in the the entertainment or hotel industry... those not so pretty or shapely means 5/10 to 6/10 may be much more willing to go out with foreigners...1st choice is caucasian...2nd choice Japanese...3rd choice is Korean...then Singaporean, Taiwanese, etc...:)

of course whether you up her or not really depends lor...^^

Hurricane88
04-05-2015, 01:41 PM
alo alo...enough fighting otherwise I will move all the flaming posts to battle zone...:)

FireShark
04-05-2015, 02:19 PM

Agreed, nowadays vb are more open. If you are able to speak vietnamese, it i will be more easier. Vit M still play a part as a lot of vb come from village. They need $ desperately.

else I never give any tip
I can drag my own luggage

Normally, I will give 20K for my luggages if the bellboy carry for me.

Day 4,

Its my last night in HCM, now enjoying beer in my room while writing this FR with my laptop. She fall asleep, later horny maybe wake her up again for another round. :D

Not bad for your 1st trip. Nowadays S$150 per night is the market rate unless you know her personally, you might get cheaper

It is more difficult than Thai but if you are persist you should be able to pick up. More and more sinkie are able to speak vietnamese but the pronunciation may not be accurate. I improve the pronunciation by listen to more Vietnamese songs.

hoian
04-05-2015, 02:48 PM
I think tieng viet is easier to learn than Thai because they don't use taugeh. In my early years, when I didn't know how to speak even basic tv I can still make out words like nha hang = restaurant, ve sinh = toilet etc.

Guys will be more motivated to learn the pick-up lines first and progress from there eg
Ten em la gi? - What is your name?
So phone/dien thoai cua em la gi? - what is your phone no?
Em que o dau? - Where are u from (hometown)?
... and so on.

In Saigon, a lot of words are borrowed from Chinese so that's even easier.
eg xiu mai (siew mai), xa xiu (char siew), xi yau (soya sauce), kho qua (bittergourd)...

Hurricane88
04-05-2015, 03:22 PM
I think tieng viet is easier to learn than Thai because they don't use taugeh. In my early years, when I didn't know how to speak even basic tv I can still make out words like nha hang = restaurant, ve sinh = toilet etc.

wow...first time I heard of this...but after reading your posts then understand what you mean...you mean learning to read and write Thai words...oh yes for us virtually impossible...:)

but in terms of speaking...tieng viet is tougher to learn..:)

a bit about social apps and recent ventures...:)

I had ventured to meeting with VBs that work in cafes, restaurants, sales, friends intro, etc...actually is easier if you met VBs and then chat on FB, wechat and Zalo..etc..from there you get to know alot of her friends...which you can actually chat...mostly in Tieng Viet...:)

decent VBs you need to show up very often otherwise none will take you seriously...if VB interested in you then she will arrange all the programs otherwise she will give you all kinds of excuses...^^

jimfairy
04-05-2015, 03:26 PM
eg xiu mai (siew mai), xa xiu (char siew), xi yau (soya sauce), kho qua (bittergourd)...

My 6 grapefruits for ur 3 VBs ctc numbers OK.. hihi

hoian
04-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Yes that's what I meant. It is almost impossible for foreigners to communicate with Thais using their language via Wechat etc unless u lived there and grew up learning taugeh.

For VN, it only took me a year or two to figure out the basics because they use "alphabets". Now I am able to tcss for hours with VBs over Wechat, FB, Zalo etc. Unfortunately, I can write better than I can speak, because the pronunciation varies from Hanoi, Danang, Hue to Saigon and Mekong Delta (mien tay)...many times I am left scratching my head when speaking to village ppl.

wow...first time I heard of this...but after reading your posts then understand what you mean...you mean learning to read and write Thai words...oh yes for us virtually impossible...:)

Hurricane88
04-05-2015, 03:47 PM
For VN, it only took me a year or two to figure out the basics because they use "alphabets". Now I am able to tcss for hours with VBs over Wechat, FB, Zalo etc. Unfortunately, I can write better than I can speak, because the pronunciation varies from Hanoi, Danang, Hue to Saigon and Mekong Delta (mien tay)...many times I am left scratching my head when speaking to village ppl.

yes...I can feel for you...:)

me too started learning how to read and write 2 years before learning how to speak...always learn the hard way...still learning after all these years...:)

think the key test is be able to speak to a hotel reception in tieng viet to book a room and bus company reception to book bus ticket giving name and phone number...and getting the seat number of your booking before you reach, pay and collect the ticket...:)

hoian
04-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Bro jimfairy thanks for ups. Will up u back when I have recovered.
But I think fairer to exchange for VBs with VBs and not VBs for points? These pts I cannot redeem for discounted airfare... :D

My 6 grapefruits for ur 3 VBs ctc numbers OK.. hihi

jimfairy
04-05-2015, 04:01 PM
Bro jimfairy thanks for ups. Will up u back when I have recovered.
But I think fairer to exchange for VBs with VBs and not VBs for points? These pts I cannot redeem for discounted airfare... :D

Be more humorous la... who want ur VBs ctc.. haha.. dun take things so seriously la..life will grow longer OK.. hihi..

hoian
04-05-2015, 04:07 PM
Phew! I thought u were serious... LOL :D

Be more humorous la... who want ur VBs ctc.. haha.. dun take things so seriously la..life will grow longer OK.. hihi..

lausung
04-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Wonder how to said or write blowjob in viet lang, any idea?:D

hoian
04-05-2015, 06:01 PM
The slang word is "an chim" (literally "eat bird").... or u can ask "Em muon an chim khong?" :D

lausung
04-05-2015, 06:05 PM
Thanks, good for newbie to ask during massage.:D

The slang word is "an chim" (literally "eat bird").... or u can ask "Em muon an chim khong?" :D

Hurricane88
04-05-2015, 06:11 PM

bú cu = to suck cock...:)

seabass
04-05-2015, 06:29 PM
bú cu = to suck cock...:)

Dam it ! I was suckered, my ex-gf said it is called
tôi cần tiền

Hurricane88
04-05-2015, 06:37 PM
tôi cần tiền

dun bluff lah...your gf sure say need $$$ because you roberta...:)

lasupkia
04-05-2015, 06:46 PM

Another way is "an cu".

Hurricane88
04-05-2015, 06:48 PM
Another way is "an cu".

an cu - eat cock meh...:)

hoian
04-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Fun way for beginners to learn Vietnamese (tieng viet):

Nho em ko? (nho em khong) - Do u miss me?
You should answer: Nho em lam (Miss u a lot).

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21085/2108587872046e96474f75269f44ba37db5c519b.jpg

seabass
04-05-2015, 08:43 PM

I really clueless but whenever she said that I still out my cock for her. Or when she make my kkj marikita I will use the term to ask her. Gosh foolish me. Now then I know.

willgo
04-05-2015, 11:18 PM
I am still a newbie doing solo in HCM, but look at it this way, I am doing solo because of the in-fighting here that force me to go solo. So if I am sharing based on my solo encounters, I am vouching for my own solo experience. Blame it on the in-fighting that I am not getting any guidance from the seniors, as such I have to do it my own way and I vouch for myself. Fable or not, you decide yourself.

Power, you up a girl FOC in vietnam. Camp here to wait for more juicy stories from you.

blk437
05-05-2015, 02:01 AM
I like to an 'trim' is this CB? sorry if i m wrong hahaha i am not gay.. or bu long ( please correct my spelling. haha)

blk437
05-05-2015, 02:11 AM
Any samster going HCM June 14th? I will be there for my holiday again. Wanna teh ni ni together?
No need to share with me any info. Just drink and have fun together. My playground or your playground all also can.
Going light the 1st 3 days.. going heavy last 4 days. :):):)

Manomanomana
05-05-2015, 02:37 AM
Hi all, am thinking to move up to dalat from my trip to HCMC next month, I knw what's fun in HCMC, but am unsure of dalat. Any recommendations? In terms of food, party and of cod girls in dalat? Thank you!

k3nji
05-05-2015, 02:58 AM
Ho Chi Minh City Guide and Experience

I've been learning from all you brothers in this forum for a few years now. I only just signed up recently, so this is my first post and as a thank you I've decided to give something back to you all.

Over the last 3 years I've been traveling to and from HCMC to visit relatives and business. As an ABC, I can't speak Vietnamese, only Cantonese mandarin and english. Well this is how I got by with the help of my cousins.

Note: With the prices I'm going to stop in the .000 thousands eg. 200.000 = 200.d and "D.?" refers to District (area)

Massage Parlors:
There are several types of massage parlors here in Vietnam and surprisingly not hard to spot. Definitely have more than "BaKuTeh restaurants" in SG and KL. Here are the different types

1. Spa and Health Centre inside Hotel Buildings
These are the highest class of massage with the best quality girls, practically in any 3 star or above establishments (hotel with a lobby, elevator and bellboy) with a Spa/Massage attached to it or any International class hotel, usually on the highest level (I once stumbled upon, the elevator door opened and 20+ girls stood up start to fix up their dress and make up, found it really funny to see their expression as I pushed the button to closed the door. A few of my favourite shops frequent by a lot of ABC is around "Pham Ngu Lau" in D1 or "Gwai Lo Gai" (foreigner street where the big buffalo sign is). They have a price menu and the staff are friendly and can speak fluent english or mandarin. So you'll walk into one of these establishments and they will ask you wether you'd want VIP (which they pronounce as "VEEP" and not V.I.P) or Standard Entry. After you've decided here comes the next part.

williamtkk
05-05-2015, 08:01 AM
I have to say I am not doubting u just yet...still plenty of loose areas...now that you explained your financial position...but still have not mentioned your execution method...:)

if you say you use social apps...and you dun understand Tieng Viet then you are chatting with VB that may be FL or english speaking decent VBs...:)

in brief...those VBs who learned English not in secondary school or uni...will hope to work in D1 specially in the the entertainment or hotel industry... those not so pretty or shapely means 5/10 to 6/10 may be much more willing to go out with foreigners...1st choice is caucasian...2nd choice Japanese...3rd choice is Korean...then Singaporean, Taiwanese, etc...:)

I am keeping your quote pretty intact as they are all relevant to my reply.

You are asking me for my execution method. I will reply to you in the open forum, more to your benefit and others too. Sit tight. Hear.

Yes, when I am back home, I will do homework by preparing the target list using social apps, I do diligent filtering of bad apples using 5 essentials rule.

1) Ignore all the 8s and 9s. Target all the 7s instead. Leave all the 8s and 9s to the rich Vietkieus or the Robertos. All the 8s and 9s have gotten used to the attention they get, spare the effort and keep your vitamin M to other good use.

2) Claim to work in middle income profession, best if use male dominated industry, e,g, machinist, mechanical engineer, air con repairmen, factory supervisor. Avoid high paying jobs role like banker or lawyer etc.

3) Avoid talking about sex by all means

4) Text for 15 minutes maximum and ignore her for the next 2 days. This will create the impression that she wants to talk to you more than you want to talk to her.

5) Use the word 'IF' to test water e.g. "If someone would help you with your problem or buy nice gifts, would you date him". (remember dont talk about sex). Always test her fondness for cash using the word "IF" and make a decision if she is a bad apple based on her reply.

Your second question about texting in English instead of tieng viet. Ever heard of google translation? To let chicken and duck converse easily, the trick is to get her to use google translation to translate your perfect grammatical English into vietnamese, and asking her to write perfect tieng viet in full using all the DIACRITICAL marks, so that google translate can work with less glitch.

I will share about how chicken and duck can meet face to face and still talk and understand each other language in my next post. If got time, maybe talk a little about how to CONNECT with women so that you can jump queue from being the fourth choice Singaporean to line up infront of the first choice Caucasian. (clue: Men and women all love sex, the difference is that men fuck while women make love)

Lastly, it is actually very easy to tell the difference between an FL and a decent English speaking VBs. There are easy methods to test the ground. Thank you for reading and as always, peace.

willgo
05-05-2015, 08:58 AM
I can tell from experience what happened or what going to happen...or you forgot to relate some VBs let you wait for hours before turning up for their date...some VBs fly your aero...:p

Quite true, i also have experience dating VB in vietnam. Out of 6 girls i arrange to meet, 4 girls will fly aeroplane. Then 1 girl arrange to meet dinner at 5pm but turn up at 9pm. Some will tell me not free then last min message said can meet up. Find them really cannot stick to scedule.

Hurricane88
05-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Your second question about texting in English instead of tieng viet. Ever heard of google translation? To let chicken and duck converse easily, the trick is to get her to use google translation to translate your perfect grammatical English into vietnamese, and asking her to write perfect tieng viet in full using all the DIACRITICAL marks, so that google translate can work with less glitch.

Lastly, it is actually very easy to tell the difference between an FL and a decent English speaking VBs. There are easy methods to test the ground. Thank you for reading and as always, peace.

I think you are again on the right track...:)

only thing that differentiate is...using google translate will tell the VBs you are foreigners...google translate many times gives you funny translation which dun translate exactly what you want and the closeness in relationship...:)

example...

"I like you" google translate to Tôi thích bạn...rather I like to type Anh thich em which shows we knew each other and I will not be keen to date any gal that says toi and ban...which shows strangers...:)

see many times VBs dun type exact correct tieng viet with DIACRITICAL signs...and it is how you can understand her tieng viet to reply her...many times you misunderstood her real meaning...thus many times missing the real thing and misunderstood...:)

again I not saying you are wrong...just discussing with you and hopefully benefit all readers...**

as for FLs they easily start asking for "Ban muon tra toi bao nhieu tien...how much you going to pay me...so will confirm she asking for payment before meet up...&&

all these are hard work and need at least 5D4N or several targets...if you can meet them first and follow up next meeting then there are higher chances...anyway keep sharing and see all these how it goes...^^

next level is meeting a decent VB first time and ask her to kiss you...if you can do that then haha...plenty of opportunity...to be discussed...^^

Hurricane88
05-05-2015, 10:33 AM
Quite true, i also have experience dating VB in vietnam. Out of 6 girls i arrange to meet, 4 girls will fly aeroplane. Then 1 girl arrange to meet dinner at 5pm but turn up at 9pm. Some will tell me not free then last min message said can meet up. Find them really cannot stick to scedule.

surely very true...how many of my friends and me kena before...:)

now I very smart...I will inform Vb where to meet...then wait till she arrived then I hop on to xe om and 5 - 10 mins I reach...choose meeting places nearby or hotel...or while you enjoying yourself at some place relaxing then when she call up you zoom...if VB let me wait 30 mins then I return her let her wait 1hr...no longer I wait there for any VB...unless my regular date which I knew will be punctual...then I siao on too...:)

Marlborolights
05-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Hurricane88:

I think i saw you on the plane last Wednesday? Wanted to catch up with you but you disappear in a flash after the plane door opened..:D

Hurricane88
05-05-2015, 11:24 AM
Hurricane88:

I think i saw you on the plane last Wednesday? Wanted to catch up with you but you disappear in a flash after the plane door opened..:D

haha...is that you...I am always very fast...my passport was chop in 20 seconds...the officer also got shocked how come approval so fast...he took a 2nd look...but pass back to me after seeing so many Vietnam chop...:)

I did mentioned before that I frequent HCM as home...I have my own itinerary and only meet my own friends....:)

eh, I miss all the D1 jam on the 29/4 nite because I never step into D1 at all...:)

shctaw
05-05-2015, 12:01 PM
Hi all, am thinking to move up to dalat from my trip to HCMC next month, I knw what's fun in HCMC, but am unsure of dalat. Any recommendations? In terms of food, party and of cod girls in dalat? Thank you!

Da lat is tourists city up in the mountain. Both locals and foreigners flooded this place. Just like last weekend no chance to get air tickets and hotel rooms unless you reserved early.

The usual is available that is massage and some clubs but nothing much happening.

Best is to bring a girl with you to Da Lat because cold otherwise if your trip is short don't think you can find any girl for the night.

shctaw
05-05-2015, 12:03 PM
haha...is that you...I am always very fast...my passport was chop in 20 seconds...the officer also got shocked how come approval so fast...he took a 2nd look...but pass back to me after seeing so many Vietnam chop...:)

Me too chop very fast because of APEC card.

iSaigon
05-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Power, you up a girl FOC in vietnam. Camp here to wait for more juicy stories from you.

There is really no FOC. Anything you read here better take it with a pinch of salt.

Most of the times FOC is more expensive after adding Dinner, Drinks, Transport, Gifts, etc.

iSaigon
05-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Yes, when I am back home, I will do homework by preparing the target list using social apps, I do diligent filtering of bad apples using 5 essentials rule.

1) Ignore all the 8s and 9s. Target all the 7s instead. Leave all the 8s and 9s to the rich Vietkieus or the Robertos. All the 8s and 9s have gotten used to the attention they get, spare the effort and keep your vitamin M to other good use.

2) Claim to work in middle income profession, best if use male dominated industry, e,g, machinist, mechanical engineer, air con repairmen, factory supervisor. Avoid high paying jobs role like banker or lawyer etc.

3) Avoid talking about sex by all means

4) Text for 15 minutes maximum and ignore her for the next 2 days. This will create the impression that she wants to talk to you more than you want to talk to her.

5) Use the word 'IF' to test water e.g. "If someone would help you with your problem or buy nice gifts, would you date him". (remember dont talk about sex). Always test her fondness for cash using the word "IF" and make a decision if she is a bad apple based on her reply.

I am one person that do not have patience.

I rather pay than to go through what you had planned above. It takes plenty of time and effort to message to and fro. Whatever time you invested may not get any return. Hit rate can be low and meet up can also be very low.

Anyway the above is just my own humble opinion.

willgo
05-05-2015, 12:39 PM
the officer also got shocked how come approval so fast...

So what the secrets of getting approval so fast? special identity in vn? :confused:

There is really no FOC. Anything you read here better take it with a pinch of salt.

i believe some really have FOC bonk but most of the time skip some impt details during sharing. I met a VB before, told me he met 1 singaporean guy for dating (obviously the girl also want hook a sing man to marry).

The guy protrait very generous during first meet, buy her some small gift, sincere and eager to marry her, talk about all the positive stuff about their future, having kids, buying house for her her in vn....blar blar blar..

Then said tired want go back hotel rest and chat with her, in hotel all sorts of pattern, manage to take off her clothes, thinking that man is a potential fish serious to marry him, end up let him fuck her. End up 1 day she found out the man only want a FB (fuck buddy), always come vietnam fuck her, he got wife in singapore already.

Of course this is just 1 side story from the VB but i think this kind of tactic may work for some lesser experience non-whore girls to get FOC fuck.

hoian
05-05-2015, 12:49 PM
That's so correct. It took me awhile to also figure out all their short cuts...for eg "bay gio" becomes "bj", "qua" becomes "wa", "lam gi" becomes "lam j", "viet" (to write) becomes "vit" etc.

Google translate works only to a certain extent.

"see many times VBs dun type exact correct tieng viet with DIACRITICAL signs...and it is how you can understand her tieng viet to reply her...many times you misunderstood her real meaning...thus many times missing the real thing and misunderstood..

williamtkk
05-05-2015, 12:56 PM
"I like you" google translate to Tôi thích bạn...rather I like to type Anh thich em which shows we knew each other and I will not be keen to date any gal that says toi and ban...which shows strangers...:)

see many times VBs dun type exact correct tieng viet with DIACRITICAL signs...and it is how you can understand her tieng viet to reply her...many times you misunderstood her real meaning...thus many times missing the real thing and misunderstood...:)

next level is meeting a decent VB first time and ask her to kiss you...if you can do that then haha...plenty of opportunity...to be discussed...^^

Thank you for the finer points on learning tieng viet. Learn something again from you. Learning tieng viet is a priority for me now.... but takes time to learn a new language and must persevere. Seems like the grammar is very similar with Malay, Anh = abang, Em = adik (boy or girl also can be adik) plus some cantonese influence.

Now that I have discovered HCM and its VBs friendly nature, my focus is Not about how fast I can get a kiss, instead I will be focusing on getting decent VBs that are willing, and I can enjoy their GFEs. Learning tieng viet is a way to enlarge the pool of VBs, beyond D1, beyond HCM.... a rather lofty aspiration but achievable; given that success rate is only 20% to 30%, enlarging the pool is a must. Learning tieng viet also helps to understand local scams.

Time wise, take a lot of time; efforts wise, take a lot of efforts; money wise, might take a lot; results wise, not guaranteed at all and might even fail; but when scoring into VBs goals, heavenly. The thrill of scoring .......... goals

Hurricane88
05-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Now that I have discovered HCM and its VBs friendly nature, my focus is Not about how fast I can get a kiss, instead I will be focusing on getting decent VBs that are willing, and I can enjoy their GFEs.

Time wise, take a lot of time; efforts wise, take a lot of efforts; money wise, might take a lot, results wise, not guaranteed at all and might even fail; but when scored, heavenly. The thrill of scoring .......... goals

think you have the correct spirit to enjoy HCM and Vietnam...:)

pls keep sharing...if you need to discuss finer details can always pm me or make friends...read my signature...:)

Hurricane88
05-05-2015, 01:06 PM
That's so correct. It took me awhile to also figure out all their short cuts...for eg "bay gio" becomes "bj", "qua" becomes "wa", "lam gi" becomes "lam j", "viet" (to write) becomes "vit" etc.

practise makes perfect...:)

many VBs write in certain manner and if you want to improve reading ad writing chat with more VBs....:)

when dun understand what VB write...just type "ko hieu"...VB usually will write more precise and so you can learn and reply...after you read more of their msg and replies you will noticed most of them wrote similar and then you are in better control...:)

VirtualMax
05-05-2015, 01:18 PM
Hi TS, Jus wanted to check if Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel is a girl friendly hotel(3.5 Star)? Nothing mention in ur signature of the thread....

FireShark
05-05-2015, 01:23 PM

"Bu Cu" should be more correct.

An Chim to me sound like eat pussy

tôi cần tiền Are you sure??? Ai cung can tien!!!

Hahaha

if VB let me wait 30 mins then I return her let her wait 1hr...no longer I wait there for any VB...unless my regular date which I knew will be punctual...then I siao on too...:)

If any vb let me wait more than 30 mins, I will just fuck off. The next day if she call me i wont reply until she apologise. I'm quite a hot tempered person thus if I wait longer, I think i will just scold her in front of the crowd.

Tis is their short form
NC = Nhieu Chuyen or Noi Chuyen
Co j k= Co gi Khong?
hk/kg/ko= khong
fai= phai

Me too still learning. sometimes if they dun put comma, I might read their words wrong too.

Hurricane88
05-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Hi TS, Jus wanted to check if Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel is a girl friendly hotel(3.5 Star)? Nothing mention in ur signature of the thread....

I am not a Mister know all...my blog is not a marketing tool for hotels, restaurants, etc in HCM...is all FOC and I dun charge any fees and reason why I not keen to promote any hotel...but whatever inside is for reference...:)

I did a search in this thread and noticed nobody reported Liberty Central Hotel...so I use agoda to check the hotel policies and came up with these...:)

-- Hotel Policies
Please note that a marriage certificate will be required by the hotel if a foreigner wishes to share a room with a Vietnamese woman. Otherwise, the hotel may reject the booking or request that a second room has to be booked.

http://www.agoda.com/en-sg/liberty-central-saigon-centre-hotel/hotel/ho-chi-minh-city-vn.html?asq=%2be7RiLze7RwEIcV3hoEI88z8MAE3lkT7ivpb oWgfbTKPTEn2G3xgPiG8EfAqmtBXo5G53JQG%2b8ONGvoccVU4 bq3cZOKyO2PikS%2b1CrR4M%2f%2bK%2fk4GP7cCEauVuCgIhG th661FhxIkAq3bc6DWvRoh8mqT73dPz4CU1ym4O%2fkY5uCLH% 2b4SdECPJ8GZAhVPFG4U&cid=1622953&tag=34307850-7452-4cff-8e6f-8981cfe60111

Hurricane88
05-05-2015, 01:32 PM
If any vb let me wait more than 30 mins, I will just fuck off. The next day if she call me i wont reply until she apologise. I'm quite a hot tempered person thus if I wait longer, I think i will just scold her in front of the crowd.

haizzzz...scold VB any use...to me waste time waste effort...best is return her favour by making her wait doubly long...hahaha...:)

there is once...I never even turn up...just let her wait and wait...while I reply I am on the way...all these to teach her a lesson for letting me wait...:)

I usually dun wait...I will just proceed...VB want just come meet or meet me at next destination...dun bother to wait lah...:)

FireShark
05-05-2015, 01:36 PM
haizzzz...scold VB any use...to me waste time waste effort...best is return her favour by making her wait doubly long...hahaha...
there is once...I never even turn up...just let her wait and wait...while I reply I am on the way...all these to teach her a lesson for letting me wait...:)

For me 1st time i give chance, 2nd time I will scold, 3rd time I just sms her u can forget abt me. no need to find me anymore.

hoian
05-05-2015, 01:57 PM
Tot wa... all the sexperts cumming out...hehe...good to learn + share share. Btw gai ko co chim, dung ko? It's a "euphemism"... once i was with a big group of vn ppl and i said out loud.. ai muon an chim? (actually referring to pigeon but i dunno the tv for pigeon)... and the whole table burst out laughing.

An Chim to me sound like eat pussy
Tis is their short form
NC = Nhieu Chuyen or Noi Chuyen
Co j k= Co gi Khong?
hk/kg/ko= khong
fai= phai

I could be wrong but I have arrived at this conclusion. If u need to ask, means u need to pay (especially for foreigners).

For me, as long as its not 4- or 5-star, I never ask. Just check in. Later my gal join me, show ID at counter. Thats it. End of story. If they say anything more...I just grumble... ngu wa (that's stupid)... and walk off.
I did a search in this thread and noticed nobody reported Liberty Central Hotel...so I use agoda to check the hotel policies and came up with these...:)

willgo
05-05-2015, 02:20 PM
Would like to ask those with experienced here, is Vietnam a good place to kept a paid-GF like batam? Everytime always hear from some ppl said they keep mistress there but I been there few times looking for paid gf but no luck. Many girls seem like poor and want money but not willing to please the man.

Sorry nothing to share except just some of my negative experience.

First trip
Only arrange to meet 1 girl, first day suppose to meet dinner at 5pm but come at 9pm. 2nd day promise to bring me around but end up come meet for 1 hr coffee then say busy. 3rd day tell me she no free at all. Disaster trip.
After return singapore text me ask me can borrow some money transfer to her.

2nd trip
Arrange to meet 3 girl separately
1st girl is office girl, meet for dinner, only late 10min, bring her to eat street food. After makan black face tell me she hate to eat street food. 2nd day onwards dont want meet anymore.

2nd girl work in bank, she bring along 1 fren (girl) come meet me for coffee, ask her and fren eat lunch together. She seem happy want to go but her frenz cannot speak english so bored dont want go, she no choice company her frenz back without eating lunch.

3rd fly aeroplane

3rd trip
Arrange to meet 4 girls separately
1st girl claim she rich girl not working, very nice come on time, anything also willing to eat, but she only keen on marriage not being a paid gf

2nd girl refused to meet me at q1, want me go Tan Phu meet her, i said too far, but over the phone tell me 'it is you want date me, you should come, not i go" knn end up i din meet her

3rd and 4th girl fly aeroplane.

4th trip
Arrange to meet 4 girl again
First girl work supermarket, tell me need money very much, went out with her for makan and coffee, hit it quite well until the time come i talk abt money transaction about her become my paid gf, she angry and dont talk to me anymore.

2nd girl work shopping mall, dont want come meet me, ask me go Tan binh meet her, i dont want go, she ask me transfer money give her to help her.

3rd girl factory girl tell me want a bf can help her with US300 per mth. i said ok but on condition must meet first if hit it well then can start the relationship. Upon hearing what i said refuse to meet liao.

4th girl fly aeroplane.

5th trip
Arrange 3 girl to meet
First girl student and part time work in mobile shop, also tell me need money because family poor, tell me got many korean man after her, quite nice to chat and willing to eat simple dinner but she kinda play hard to get type of girl, tell me directly if want her must chase her like mad. knn pay her salary still need to chase her like that.

2nd and 3rd girl fly aeroplane.

hoian
05-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Just curious... are u rich, handsome & can speak vietnamese?
If all the above or at least 2 out of 3, then shld have no problem at all.

Btw if u approach the gals the same way u do in Batam, my advice is... stick to Batam. Just my 2 cts. :p

Would like to ask those with experienced here, is Vietnam a good place to kept a paid-GF like batam?...

willgo
05-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Just curious... are u rich, handsome & can speak vietnamese?
If all the above or at least 2 out of 3, then shld have no problem at all.

Btw if u approach the gals the same way u do in Batam, my advice is... stick to Batam.

Average looking, if handsome still need to go overseas find paid-gf meh?, Obviously I dont speak vietnamese lar so i find girl can speak english or chinese, difficult to define rich, but willing to pay US500 - US700 a month pocket money.

Anyway i also dont know market rate for "bao" a sugarbaby in vietnam thats why i post to ask. But previously read from a senior posting that a degree graduate also earn low so thought the amount i willing to paid is sufficient

Anyway just sharing my negative experience...and also get some feedback.
Tks anyway.

volcano
05-05-2015, 03:14 PM
For me 1st time i give chance, 2nd time I will scold, 3rd time I just sms her u can forget abt me. no need to find me anymore.

ur temper not bad liao lol...for me after late 30 mins for 2 times is tam biet roi

volcano
05-05-2015, 03:16 PM
Tot wa... all the sexperts cumming out...hehe...good to learn + share share. Btw gai ko co chim, dung ko? It's a "euphemism"... once i was with a big group of vn ppl and i said out loud.. ai muon an chim? (actually referring to pigeon but i dunno the tv for pigeon)... and the whole table burst out laughing

pigeon - chim bo cau

but just say bo cau n ppl will know.

hoian
05-05-2015, 04:08 PM
My guess is, u must be married thats why u only want a sex partner. Actually there is no mkt rate. My opinion is, it's not right to approach a decent VN gal from Day 1, say u will pay x amt of USD for short term affair. Most decent gals will just run away thinking u have a problem.

Unless that gal is WL or already used to being "pao" from foreigners.. then no problem... u just pay watever they sleep with u. They probably taking money frm a few foreign benefactors already and u are just an extra carrot.

Average looking...but willing to pay US500 - US700 a month pocket money... Anyway i also dont know market rate for "bao" a sugarbaby in vietnam...

Thanks... but pronounce wrongly and it sounds like condom. :p
pigeon - chim bo cau
but just say bo cau n ppl will know.

willgo
05-05-2015, 05:14 PM
My guess is, u must be married thats why u only want a sex partner. Actually there is no mkt rate. My opinion is, it's not right to approach a decent VN gal from Day 1, say u will pay x amt of USD for short term affair. Most decent gals will just run away thinking u have a problem.
p

Thanks for replying, 1 of the reason why i go vn to bao girl becoz have long hear abt many sing man go there bao, girl can have 3 foreign bf at same time, each giving 500 to them and it is possible since each guy visit them only few days to 1 week per mth.

I believe some of the girl i target is wrong, are good girl who seek marriage, but some obviously not decent good girl out to get money for foreigner. Only thing i am surprised that many want money but dont bother to work hard to please the man.

hoian
05-05-2015, 05:36 PM
Yes majority of the gals in VN have this notion of finding a good man (possibly foreigner who can speak VN) with money, marry in church, and have the ability to send good money home to help parents. And they can live happily ever after, post nice photos on FB to show off to their friends where they vacation etc.

If u just want a mistress, there are good ones out there... single mothers, divorcees etc. They will take care of u for the duration u are in town and they will do their other things after u fuck off. For US500+ mth I can name a few even from among my friends. Depends on your requirements/tastes. If u want Elly Tran look-alike, forget it with yr US500 haha! They can easily earn that much in a day!

Dun just limit yrself to HCMC...cast a bigger net.

...becoz have long hear abt many sing man go there bao, girl can have 3 foreign bf at same time, each giving 500 to them and it is possible since each guy visit them only few days to 1 week per mth...

ahdiah
05-05-2015, 05:51 PM
haha willgo bro,i rather you plan trips with that extra pocket money u have and not look for paid gf..since if they can look for u, what makes u think they aint doing it to a few other guys. and worst case is to secure that monthly pocket allowance liao..when u come then say not free..do once then go off..and stuffs? lols best is to plan properly and head over there to look for different girls to befriend.

apparently i met one girl previously working in pub.. she got bao by a local guy and that local guy only brings her out for drinking and companionship with his meetings at night.. if u wan..that pool of 500-700usd would also do great in sg (:

Marlborolights
06-05-2015, 12:43 AM

I did mentioned before that I frequent HCM as home...I have my own itinerary and only meet my own friends....:)

eh, I miss all the D1 jam on the 29/4 nite because I never step into D1 at all...:)

Same, family here in D6 and D8. Not active in SBF liao.. Catch up with you if there is a chance..the last time same flight as you was in 2011.

bobbylbk
06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Ever been new world n rex hotel casino. Any bro can advice other casino got better envoirment in term of ppl n games.

naemlo
06-05-2015, 01:24 AM
Ever been new world n rex hotel casino. Any bro can advice other casino got better envoirment in term of ppl n games.

They are all the same.... what environment or ambient u want?

bobbylbk
06-05-2015, 01:36 AM
They are all the same.... what environment or ambient u want?

Better food or much more machine . New world many ppl, alway can c 1person chop 3/4 m/c.

naemlo
06-05-2015, 02:16 AM
Better food or much more machine . New world many ppl, alway can c 1person chop 3/4 m/c.

Sometimes we have to accept what was given to us then u will live happily... I been to new world, not a lot of ppl, everything seem fine. If u want everything to be u only, whole location only u.. pay me, I will arrange for u, USD 1000. :eek:

gentle69
06-05-2015, 02:20 AM
anyone can recommend a good massage spa with some rocking good times??
I prefer a clean place with nice environment and private room with Jacuzzi or bath tub type.

am staying near QT spa and Sen Spa..

QT Anam Spa is on the street with many ladies around, but don't dare try those direct ladies man....

blk437
06-05-2015, 02:45 AM

Caravelle better. More roulette machine and jackpot machine. New World limited. But funny thing is Caravelle limit my consumption of free beer there... hahahaha:cool:

williamtkk
06-05-2015, 06:00 AM
For those who do not speak local language, here is some old tricks so that chicken and duck can communicate when meeting face to face. The good news is that, it is still possible to communicate to decent VBs, with very little English capability (caveat: need extra patient)

1) Get a plain pocket notes and a small pencil, always keep them inside your pockets.

2) Speak English to her very slowly using simple words. Depending on her standard of English, use the pocket notes and write the words out for her as frequently as you need when she looks blur.

3) Never underestimate her ability to READ English. She might not be able to listen, speak or write English well, but she can READ, VBs can read ABC. Most people learn English in Secondary School as an additional subject taught in school, whether or not they learn it well, they do READ the textbooks and the teacher's handwriting on the board, albeit in simple English.

4) Drawing, face expression and acting out helps a lot.

5) Encourage her to use her handphone to help in translation and let her learn new English words. She can type in those English words that you have written to translate into tieng viet or you can ask her to type some tieng viet into the phone for the English translation if she cant come out with any English word to express herself.

Lastly, use SMS to arrange meet ups, do not call her or she may not understand you on the phone, remember she reads better than she listens to English.

Good luck and peace always.

Hurricane88
06-05-2015, 09:48 AM
Thanks for replying, 1 of the reason why i go vn to bao girl becoz have long hear abt many sing man go there bao, girl can have 3 foreign bf at same time, each giving 500 to them and it is possible since each guy visit them only few days to 1 week per mth.

I believe some of the girl i target is wrong, are good girl who seek marriage, but some obviously not decent good girl out to get money for foreigner. Only thing i am surprised that many want money but dont bother to work hard to please the man.

This is a topic that many dun like to touch on but let me weigh in on this...bao a vn gal is something not easy to arrange...you are right that you need to know the gal first and be sextified mutually before you can even think and propose...:)

No point you propose but you cannot meet her even a few days per month...she will be bored to death thus finding other bfs or casual sex...her friends may be the factor too...not many bao gal wants friends to know she being kept as bao gal including family...:)

If gal is previously or currently a WL then she may agree easier to bao because the extra income is welcome...gal can continue to work as WL or sleep around to earn extra income when u are not in town...only problem is when you flew in she may hv too many phone calls and busy chatting on phone even while u bonking her or sleeping...such gal usually sleeps late around 2-5am and wakes up late around 1pm...so u eat breakfast alone while waiting for her to eat lunch...and cycle repeat...ask yourself how many months you can live with such gal...the same mundane thing repeats when you in town...:)

Story brief...
A friend of mine has a gf aged 19 yrs old who dun work...he pays her around 10mil per month...so each month he flew in gal will go hotel to wait for him...no phone call no msg except from some gf and her mom...only thing she sleep her life away...refused to wake up for breakfast and wakes up only lunch time...only eat sleep and fuck...eventually after 9 months both split because gal felt that she dun love him but only love the easy money...life becomes mundane...gal gets complacent and start to tell stories around neighborhood...stories get to my friends ears...so inevitable split hv to happen...:)

Note...pls dun pm me to intro gals...not keen to do so...pls skip if dun like to read....@@

kidne3
06-05-2015, 10:25 AM
eventually after 9 months both split
My Condolences to your friend.

cnyman
06-05-2015, 10:39 AM
Hi good morning all experience HCM cheongers

Am going to HCM tomorrow 1st time to find some funs after reading all the field reports on HCM. Will be staying Grand Saigon Hotel for few nights. Can any kind bros share contacts and prices on
- Nice aroma massage, happy ending will be perfect
- How and where to find working girls for single shot or overnight
- Any better class drinking joints with nice fl girls only earning tips

Many thanks for any kind of helps on info

madmaster
06-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Same, family here in D6 and D8.

Bro Marlboro, u hv 2 families ( wives ) there? :p

Hurricane88
06-05-2015, 10:52 AM

Nothing surprising...my friends hv more than 2...hehe...he is reading here...but he may not post...:)

Actually once you hv certain prerequisite can bao gal easily...prerequisite are speak tieng viet, show up at least once per month, willing to spend, jovial personality, not too old, not fat,dun look ugly...then many gals working in f&b, sales, retail, etc will be keen to quit work and work as your gf with monthly allowances...monthly around 5-15mil dongs...depends on your gal and nego....:)

volcano
06-05-2015, 11:06 AM
How and where to find working girls for single shot or overnight

not difficult to find but i doubt the hotel is girl friendly:D

FireShark
06-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Nothing surprising...my friends hv more than 2...hehe...he is reading here...but he may not post...

In the past, I used to have 3 vb but not now only my BX :cool:

jimfairy
06-05-2015, 11:51 AM
My Condolences to your friend.

Haizzz so sad!!!!:(... lbs more devoted..:p

williamtkk
06-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Would like to ask those with experienced here, is Vietnam a good place to kept a paid-GF

This is a topic that many dun like to touch on ...bao a vn gal.

No point you propose but you cannot meet her even a few days per month...she will be bored to death thus finding other bfs or casual sex...

Nothing surprising...my friends hv more than 2...hehe...he is reading here...but he may not post...:)

Some food for thought for you, Willgo. Have you ever wondered if you are actually asking for advice from people who may just be the one having casual sex with the future girl you might bao, during your absence in VN. Sorry, I am not referring to H88, but to the silent majority here.

There are many silent lurking eyes in the forum who are charming, experienced. speak the local language and more than happy to entertain a bored bao girl.

Dont be mad at me, I am just putting a voice to these silent eyes and stating facts. You gotta think others point of view beyond your own angle of views

hoian
06-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Vien Dong and all those 2- to 3-star hotels with MPs should satisfy your needs.
anyone can recommend a good massage spa with some rocking good times??

Better to copyright all the words u write... or else some boot lickers will steal your lines. :p
...pls skip if dun like to read....@@

rurouni87
06-05-2015, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone. Thanks to this new pages with minimum squabbles, I managed to get some info on hcm. And thanks to h88 website, I've booked a hotel for my virgin and solo trip this sat. It's Sophia Hotel btw, anyone any review on that hotel?

Anyway, let me explain briefly about my trip first. Got no knowledge on tieng viet and I totally have no idea abt anything in hcm, heck I even thought the cafes in h88 website are really cafejoints like Starbucks and Coffeebean! My purpose of this trip is to meet 1 of the ktv girls here. But I'm going solo on my first day though. I don't think I will go to those fl joints therefore won't be spending much I guess. But will go to some place for drinking.

So after reading quite a few pages, I've got a qns that still left unanswered. Should i change more USD or more vnd? And also I'm hoping you guys can advise me on my budget. I'm thinking of maybe 400sgd. Do you guys think it's too much or too less.

Hope you guys can help me on this first, while I continue reading up. most of the topics are actually more useful for future trips when I'm not meeting any girl there. But I'm reading up on those massages and Spa joints, maybe for my first solo day.

Hurricane88
06-05-2015, 01:27 PM
It's Sophia Hotel btw, anyone any review on that hotel?

Should i change more USD or more vnd? And also I'm hoping you guys can advise me on my budget. I'm thinking of maybe 400sgd. Do you guys think it's too much or too less.

Sophia Hotel is definitely gal friendly...owner is sinkee...a friend of mine always like to stay there formerly...:)

just bring SGD...change in Vietnam around CBT or from 10am to 6pm inside Cho Ben Thanh (CBT) stall no. 624...they have expanded and will sure can find...best rate inside CBT...:)

S$ 400 too little??...no idea how many days and if you have to give your gal how much per day...:p

Hurricane88
06-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Have you ever wondered if you are actually asking for advice from people who may just be the one having casual sex with the future girl you might bao, during your absence in VN. Sorry, I am not referring to H88, but to the silent majority here.

There are many silent lurking eyes in the forum who are charming, experienced. speak the local language and more than happy to entertain a bored bao girl.

quite interesting point...but you highlighted something that my group of friends will avoid this topic...ie. we will never touch another friends gals...but not saying it cannot happen...but we avoid it and so far so good...if ever a friend in our group does the inevitable then we will shun the friend and no longer he will be able to join us...mainly gentlemen...but then again why do we need to do such things...we are spoiled for choice in Vietnam with so many choices...:)

story brief...
do you know why I hardly organise group outings such as the Xmas Dinner 2009 (think around 26 person include VBs) and Good Friday disco @ 030 in 2010 (around 30+ include VBs)...response is always good with friends meeting first time and all making merries...problem is many of these friends exploit the gfs issue...and believe me the headaches in organsing such events with countless questions and funny requests....simply not worth it since I dun even earn any dong or worst may have to pay if I forgot to add this extra and that...now only organise small friendly outings with gentlemen friends...after a while you will know who is good and who to avoid...:)

a friend of mine told me so and so hit on my gal or some friends gals when we are not in town...anyway cannot verify the truth then also break-off long ago too...after that I will just walk away and do my own things...also no longer contact the friend who told me such news...:)

some of the bros here reading may recall the 2 events...^^

NOTE - the above is for sharing purpose...can be fiction story...pls skip if you dun like to read....&&

hoian
06-05-2015, 02:15 PM
These are often known as "thankless jobs". Everyone will have fun, pat their asses and leave after that. No one will thank you or remember u (well maybe just a few). I stopped doing all these things after learning my lessons long time ago. Intro VBs for jobs here, matchmaking for friends who have no gfs, bringing guy friends for fun in VN etc.

Gratitude is a virtue that is lost among most ppl now. In VN, even worse, that virtue is non existent.

...do you know why I hardly organise group outings...

Hurricane88
06-05-2015, 02:21 PM
These are often known as "thankless jobs". Everyone will have fun, pat their asses and leave after that. No one will thank you or remember u (well maybe just a few). I stopped doing all these things after learning my lessons long time ago. Intro VBs for jobs here, matchmaking for friends who have no gfs, bringing guy friends for fun in VN etc.

oops last year...6 of us have a birthday celebration at local bia om for one of the bro here...well it is really fun and happy event...many happy memories...plenty of funny faces and nice boobs shots...:)

think the bro had many kisses from the gals and many lip stick marks on the cheeks too...hehe...:)

NOTE - pls do not pm to ask for intro of gals...just post for sharing purposes...pls skip if dun like to read...:)

iSaigon
06-05-2015, 03:44 PM
oops last year...6 of us have a birthday celebration at local bia om for one of the bro here...well it is really fun and happy event...many happy memories...plenty of funny faces and nice boobs shots...:)

Oh yes, how can I forgot the event last year. We should have another one this year, let see whose birthday to celebrate?

iSaigon
06-05-2015, 03:49 PM
For those who do not speak local language, here is some old tricks so that chicken and duck can communicate when meeting face to face. The good news is that, it is still possible to communicate to decent VBs, with very little English capability (caveat: need extra patient)

Hope you don't mind me saying that your method is primitive. Many of our friends had used it. The response is poor.

We had moved on to better ways to find VBs that is face to face before getting contacts and then using social apps to communicate.

MIFAcafe
06-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Oh yes, how can I forgot the event last year. We should have another one this year, let see whose birthday to celebrate?

Think there is a repeat this year for the same birthday boy. Just not sure how many will be attending?

bobbylbk
06-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Caravelle better. More roulette machine and jackpot machine. New World limited. But funny thing is Caravelle limit my consumption of free beer there... hahahaha:cool:

Thks bro. This weekend going over hcm, will try caravelle. Anyway i dont drink much.

hoian
06-05-2015, 04:06 PM
Just my opinion. It would be far easier/faster for us to learn tieng viet than for VBs to learn Eng/Chi. I have seen many cases where guys here send VBs money for English classes etc most of them give up after awhile.

There are perhaps 3 exceptions:
1) When VB is all geared up to become WL, earn money in SG/MY then no choice, they have to learn for survival.
2) When the gal is a Uni grad.
3) When the gal works in hotel/tourism/hospitality

Hope you don't mind me saying that your method is primitive. Many of our friends had used it. The response is poor.

bobbylbk
06-05-2015, 04:12 PM
Sometimes we have to accept what was given to us then u will live happily... I been to new world, not a lot of ppl, everything seem fine. If u want everything to be u only, whole location only u.. pay me, I will arrange for u, USD 1000. :eek:

That not the point, m/c was left empty but with a small stopper plus name on it,esp around evening time. Sometime when u felt is time to chg m/c but unable to locate one u fancy. Anyway thks bro.

Hurricane88
06-05-2015, 04:29 PM
That not the point, m/c was left empty but with a small stopper plus name on it,esp around evening time. Sometime when u felt is time to chg m/c but unable to locate one u fancy. Anyway thks bro.

then you better dun go caravelle...the evening are pack and no machine unless you fast...full of SWM...New World Hotel casino is full of VK...:)

Hurricane88
06-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Just my opinion. It would be far easier/faster for us to learn tieng viet than for VBs to learn Eng/Chi. I have seen many cases where guys here send VBs money for English classes etc most of them give up after awhile.

3) When the gal works in hotel/tourism/hospitality

yup...a gal rated 8/10, I knew found a bf in sinkee who wants marriage...but the VB asked bf to pay for classes...then after graduate split with bf who lan lan pay for all her 2 years English and make-up class...now working as a make up artist for events...:)

morale of story...better guy learn TV...then pay gal learn english which I had discouraged many friends to do so...now friennds speak basic TV and thanked me for stopping them previously...:)

willgo
06-05-2015, 04:39 PM
If gal is previously or currently a WL then she may agree easier to bao because the extra income is welcome...gal can continue to work as WL or sleep around to earn extra income when u are not in town...

Thanks for your feedback and sharing the story.
The biggest i problem with VBs is even if they are the type who willing to be "bao", somehow they will screw up that good opportunity for easy money, eg. getting a good sum of money by just become a few days gf with a man every month.

I met 1 VBs last year told me she used to have 1 jap bf, paid her US1500 per mth. She only need company him about 1 week per mth. But somehow she cannot stick to scedule, some days fly aeroplane, some days get bored so only stay with him for 2 or 3 hr. The jap bf eventually call off the relationship after 4 mth. After that she start looking for another similar bf...but seem like the same problem will come back again.

Some food for thought for you, Willgo. Have you ever wondered if you are actually asking for advice from people who may just be the one having casual sex with the future girl you might bao, during your absence in VN.

Hi, it always nothing personal in forum, so why getting mad? :confused:
But then i also do not quite understand your meaning and also....

1) Just by seeking opinion here, how would i know if ppl lurking in this forum maybe having a casual sex with the future girl i bao? i dont even know them in real world, so does it matter? :confused:

2) Like i mention i am looking for a paid gf or sugarbaby whichever term ppl like to call it, that is not a real relationship, why bother if she sleep around during my absence? More important is my aim must be met, ie. when i meet up with her, she need to be able to commit her time and make me happy. :)

rurouni87
06-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Sophia Hotel is definitely gal friendly...owner is sinkee...a friend of mine always like to stay there formerly...:)

just bring SGD...change in Vietnam around CBT or from 10am to 6pm inside Cho Ben Thanh (CBT) stall no. 624...they have expanded and will sure can find...best rate inside CBT...:)

S$ 400 too little??...no idea how many days and if you have to give your gal how much per day...:p

Right. Forgot to mention im only going for 4 days 3 nights. Meeting the girl from 2nd day onwards. Not sure how much to give her, I'm still quite noob on viet ktv girls as well.
Btw, I'm actually considering on changing at the airport itself. Will it be a huge difference? Cos I'm worried I might not be able to locate the exchange in town. And is it a must to have USD on hand? I won't have any dong on hand when I reach hcm.

Hurricane88
06-05-2015, 05:35 PM
Right. Forgot to mention im only going for 4 days 3 nights. Meeting the girl from 2nd day onwards. Not sure how much to give her, I'm still quite noob on viet ktv girls as well.
Btw, I'm actually considering on changing at the airport itself. Will it be a huge difference? Cos I'm worried I might not be able to locate the exchange in town. And is it a must to have USD on hand? I won't have any dong on hand when I reach hcm.

read this lah...noob but refused to click and read...research a bit lah...many of newbies told me they printed the whole blog and used as manual for their first trip...:)

http://vietnamservices.weebly.com/faq.html

if 4D3N and still need to pay gals besides meals, taxi transport, not sure if you be going disco, lounge, family ktv...then S$ 400 or 6.5mil dong is not enough to spend for 2 person...:)

no market to give gal but if gal stay with you 24 hrs per day then 2mil per day which is 6-8 mil if stay 3days or 4days...:)

Marlborolights
06-05-2015, 09:56 PM

Father works in Vietnam and gf, soon to be wifey

williamtkk
06-05-2015, 11:46 PM

We had moved on to better ways to find VBs that is face to face before getting contacts and then using social apps to communicate.

I dont mind your criticism. Good for you to point out that the method is primitive and response is poor. This is just an old trick for someone who can not speak tieng viet and the girl English is super low.

For those have moved on to better ways, i.e. find VBs face to face directly, tieng viet is probably required. So, for someone who is still learning tieng viet, how is he going to move to better ways when language is still a barrier. While he is improving his tieng viet, the primitive paper and pencil helps.

Besides, how is it possible for someone who is living and working outside Vn to target decent VBs in VN by goin face to face directly. The person can only do so for maybe 3 days 3 nights short period of time when he visit VN. He will have no chance of doing face to face for the bulk of his time back home, unlike those who are in VN longer time plus already can use tieng viet to utilise the better ways beyond the primitive ways suggested.

Anyway, the main key to succeed in scoring VBs goals is not about how a person approach the girl, approaching is only one aspect of wooing, but the main key is CONNECTIVITY. How to connect with a girl such that she will be willing and think that she is making love and not being a slut. Different type of girls require different ways to connect.

More about connectivity in later posts. Peace and thank you for reading

williamtkk
07-05-2015, 07:57 AM
From a bystander (been 2 years since my last foray to HCM, for short work stay), this thread now makes for better reading minus the negativity and barbs. :p

For all bystanders who had up my points, please post something somewhere in the forum, so that I can up your points back (humble 1 point). Older posts can not be used to up your points leh. Thanks

Hurricane88
07-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Father works in Vietnam and gf, soon to be wifey

wow...congrats...soon will see you post in ICA and Vietnam Life Partner Thread...:)

Hurricane88
07-05-2015, 09:28 AM
More about connectivity in later posts. Peace and thank you for reading

sharing is caring...:)

for those who head to Vietnam today...saw the exchange rate had improved...maybe able to get 16300+ for each S$1...:)

blk437
07-05-2015, 11:37 AM
then you better dun go caravelle...the evening are pack and no machine unless you fast...full of SWM...New World Hotel casino is full of VK...:)

Haha.. bro.. evening time which casino is not pack? Evening RWS evening till night very pack.. Pack never mind.. problem is must win $$$$$ :D

Hurricane88
07-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Haha.. bro.. evening time which casino is not pack? Evening RWS evening till night very pack.. Pack never mind.. problem is must win $$$$$ :D

so far I visited 2 casinos in HCM as guest...New World Hotel in the afternoon is not crowded but not sure at night...Caravelle visited at night around 7pm...already very crowded and most jackpot machines taken...as for tables you can see many people too...haven't been to casinos for the past 4 years...:)

williamtkk
07-05-2015, 12:42 PM
How to CONNECT with a woman (so that she is more willing)

First of all, skip reading if you are skeptical and already judgmental about the topic. Otherwise, read on.

The basis for this is that women can be persuaded into sex. Both men and women love sex, the difference is that men fuck while women make love. Men lust are aroused by sights, i.e naked women, sex videos etc, women lust are awakened by what they hear. Men use eyes to lust, women use ears.

Since women lust through listening, they would also lust through reading. This is the reason why romance books and mummy's porn " fifity shades of grey" sells so well. Texting and Talking is thus key to CONNECT with them, but how?

Different girls connect differently, it depends on who they are, how old they are, their environment, their status, their job, their families, their kids etc. So it is very thematic. The subjects that you text and talk about thus play very important roles when you are try to connect with her. However one key ingredient is always needed regardless of the topic of conversation that you will drive into her lustful ears.....you must talked about something that you and her can do together in the future to create the impression of bonding (Caveat: avoid talking about sex).

So then, the right topic to talk about is key to connecting with her. Most times, guys talk the wrong stuff or talk about stuff that is not relevant to connect to that particular girl. For example, if you are talking to a young poor divorcee with a young toddler, you might want to talk about going out with you for short breaks of coffee to get away from the stress of childcare, but then this is going to be irrelevant if your target has stable jobs and can hire daycare nanny to care for her baby. So choose the subject carefully, talking about travelling and eating out together are safe bets but they are not very future oriented to create bondings.

I will be travelling to HCM cities regularly to meet up with some local VBs whom I chatted in social media apps. Each trip will be thematic, that means meeting up VBs with similar background for each trip, e.g. young divorcee with kids for next trip and single late twenties, left on the shelf women for next next trip. I will be providing FR for each thematic trip and what tools are used to CONNECT with them.

Success, failure, being aeroplaned or scammed etc etc, well just take it in its stride. The reason I have choosen VBs is because VN is relatively cheap and VBs are friendlier, more welcoming and there is a whole lot of hidden fucking activities among decent Vietnamese women that makes the whole thing easier to execute. Hopefully the success rate is higher than the normal 20- 30% rate as I uncover more about various VBs personality, backgrounds, life hardships, tardiness traits etc, for me to focus on when creating bonds.

Ultimately, scoring decent VBs goals are always more exhilarating than paying for commercial sex, in spite of all the hard works involved. At the very least, GFE is genuine and there is no time limit in bed for decent VBs soft affection. It is just like first time fucking your shy classmate, and you get to do it again and again with different VBs each time you score.

Thank you for reading and wish me luck for my next visit to HCM city. Peace and stay tuned.

meiset
07-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Went to Monte Carlo casino in Hyatt Hotel sad to say it's empty. Went there in the afternoon. Proceeded to Caravelle and table games is empty and slot machines many are available. Evening onwards will be packed tho. Sheraton still the best with regular punters on their baccarat and roulette tables. Machines here quite popular in the evening tho. Heard croupiers in New World are more demanding from the punters in Sheraton. This trip I didnt go to New World and The Grand Ho Triam.

hoian
07-05-2015, 02:33 PM
U make it sound like u are preparing to go to war. Don't be so stressed or over-strategise. Just take it easy and enjoy the food etc. No gals like guys who are too serious or sound sinister. Just my 2 cts. :p

The basis for this is that women can be persuaded into sex. ...

shctaw
07-05-2015, 03:43 PM
so far I visited 2 casinos in HCM as guest...New World Hotel in the afternoon is not crowded but not sure at night...Caravelle visited at night around 7pm...already very crowded and most jackpot machines taken...as for tables you can see many people too...haven't been to casinos for the past 4 years...:)

I haven't visited any casino in HCM. Simply not interested and not enough time. I always go out have fun with the VBs.

sailsingapore
07-05-2015, 03:45 PM
I haven't visited any casino in HCM. Simply not interested and not enough time. I always go out have fun with the VBs.

Fun withVB's AND more fun with :

https://lostinvietnam.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/vietnambeermap.jpg

Hurricane88
07-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Bro SS...pls resize your pic...:)

FireShark
07-05-2015, 03:49 PM

Me too haven't visit b4 cos my bx beside me and I don't like to gamble in Casino. I prefer to gamble with friends.

iSaigon
07-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Me too haven't visit b4 cos my bx beside me and I don't like to gamble in Casino. I prefer to gamble with friends.

I agreed with you that always nice to have good friends as companion in HCM. I follow wherever they go and just relax. My trip is always a short relaxation trip.

damong777
07-05-2015, 07:09 PM

for those who head to Vietnam today...saw the exchange rate had improved...maybe able to get 16300+ for each S$1...:)

great news...flying off for monthly check in there...though cannot explore as going to see gf

throne
07-05-2015, 09:31 PM

Today at Singapore is 16000 for $1

mifa
07-05-2015, 09:50 PM
You are like me, when i go vietnam never bother to find whore, last time when met up with MutantChicken always force us to find prostitutes and so many Hurricane88 friends only like to bring decent girls to bed. We only enjoy going bia om to strip whore panties and dig their pussy.

For me I only target decent VB but never need to pay them for sex, most of them fall in love with me after see me.
I never lack of Gfs, make 1 phone call and many waiting to meet me.
keep up the good work.

The basis for this is that women can be persuaded into sex. Both men and women love sex, the difference is that men fuck while women make love. Men lust are aroused by sights, i.e naked women, sex videos etc, women lust are awakened by what they hear. Men use eyes to lust, women use ears.

Ultimately, scoring decent VBs goals are always more exhilarating than paying for commercial sex, in spite of all the hard works involved. At the very least, GFE is genuine and there is no time limit in bed for decent VBs soft affection. It is just like first time fucking your shy classmate, and you get to do it again and again with different VBs each time you score.

MutantChicken brings clients to prostitutes making him living as OKT.

I dun enjoy the places he bring because those are prostitutes and so are many of Hurricane88 friends who dun like whores.

sadboy1
07-05-2015, 11:46 PM
Hi i sharing one of my encounters in hcmc , i went for a trip to hcmc to meet a few of the girls i know beforehand , then sometime in hotel i quite free as they have to work or go to school so i download this app call Zalo... well fish and fish and spam to girl that i interested , and i got to know this girl .... Well is not a wl but just a common girl come out of her hometown to hcmc to work a normal job and part time model photoshoot to support her family back at her home town.... as i know maybe just earn 6 mil a month.... meet her once for a coffee at a cafe, very nice and decent girl, then was 17 years old only... cannot speak much english but can understand as her job is receptionist.... so get to know her more and have to leave her as i have other dates to attend...
So cut the long story, meet her again one of the days for a movie, vietnam movie though , and i was actually sick on that day, then she insist to bring me buy medicine and after which we have seafood for dinner, which was a very cheap shop compare to those i go before.. after which she go back hotel with me to watch animal planet haha and actually want to go back at 2 am but she fall asleep.... till now actually i have not make a move on her yet... so at night i hug her to sleep an hold her hand etc , till morning we wake up , start kissing her and she no reject and well the rest is what guys always aim for....
By then i didnt really get into her but i know she overall a nice gf, it was before new year and she say she need some need pottery for home, so she bring me to a wholesale place to buy it.... and she really dont spend much money while we dating....
if you interested of how she look like can see this link the cover is her during the photo shoot
https://www.facebook.com/soix.hoang?pnref=lhc

sadboy1
08-05-2015, 12:16 AM
let me continue my story.... so we eventually together and text alot and skype too... and i know she do like me alot why i say that one of the reason i feel touch by her is few months into the r/s, she can remember what i told her during our first meeting about the coffee is sweet and the event we go to and small details and stuff... vietnam have lots of part time models , i been going out with a few already , well for her case , she tall 1.7m well long legs and one of the biggest Boobs i ever encounter, 36D why i know ? cause i buy bra from singapore for her so i ask her size haha.. so each time we go out people will stare at her going out with foreigner , get that often since i not a viet....
Eventually do fall in love with her and she start teaching me vietnamese word like Vo , Chong ,Yeu , nho , om , hon etc.... thing is sweet but during chinese new year she went back home town and she was unhappy cause her family had some issue , but then she didnt talk me until recently april i surprise her telling my friend going bring some stuff to her , but i the one appear....
then till we in the hotel though she happy tat i come , she break a new to me that her family accept a man money she have to marry him.... a local man buy her marriage for only 5000usd..... she only 18 and have to marry some one she never meet before and she cry ...... i cannot tell her i can marry her firstly i have a sg gf , secondly her family know about me and againist her to have a foreigner bf ..... though we have sex that night, i was also dripping tears with her as this is too sudden and heartaching, and cant even well hard for that night... as i writing this she already go back home town quit her job in hcmc , as the guy who buy her over through the family want her back hometown and get married next year... he had taken over all her fb and social app account shamless like post that she love him and what so ever with her picture....well so of the picture i the one that take for her, that the fuck up part argh.... i actually fly twice for her before she leave for her hometown, took her to fine dining in the dark as i know she never try before , did some romantic stuff for her for her to remember and well still fuck her even she already have her engagment ring already.. like i give a shit .... haixx just hope she be happy cause she have to try love someone she dont know and she have no choice to marry him already.... till now i still trying to walk out of this as how can the parent sell their daughter like that...
some guys here may think she may lie or what , but what for lie to me as she never gain anything from me , never ask for money during all those time , and i do can feel what love and i know she quite different from the girls i meet in vietnam.... for now i rest as i dont think i want to meet another girl like this anymore.... really heart aching

williamtkk
08-05-2015, 01:06 AM
Don't be so stressed or over-strategise. Just take it easy and enjoy the food etc. No gals like guys who are too serious or sound sinister. Just my 2 cts. :p

Thanks for the advice. I will make sure she will not have the faintest idea of any strategy or plot. Good point about being too serious and too sinister. Will keep it simple and fun infront of her. She won't even know the huge homework I have done back home.

I am learning to improve my experience with Vbs through everyone kind feedbacks, Be it positive or negative. Thanks all.

williamtkk
08-05-2015, 01:26 AM
You are like me, when i go vietnam never bother to find whore, ......
For me I only target decent VB but never need to pay them for sex, most of them fall in love with me after see me.
I never lack of Gfs, .....

I believe in what you say, having experience it myself. I am a late comer to VN decent VB's scene, but really trying to catch up with lots of hardwork and diligent.

For a start, tieng viet is really a pain to learn, now I study the language everyday for hours at stretch, and I am so scared of burn out due to the sheer number of hours put into learning the language. All because I wanna expand the pool of VBs that I can approach.

Trying to scoring more goals is another pain with all those scam, tardiness and being aeroplaned stuff. But I guess by both enlarging the number of types of VBs to approach plus honing in on the skills to connect with them to make them more willing in bed will lift up my goal score above the average of 20-30%.

I hope in a few months time, when my tieng viet has improved, I can bed more lovely decent VBs and experience the sweet feeling of GFE that many silent seniors have done all along.

Honestly, thank to all the in-fighting in the forum that forced me into non-commercial sex in VN. Accidental discovery of decent VBs has lead me to something really sweet. GEMS galore in HCM......

But again, I am in no way near or better than those experienced seniors who are silently reading the forum. It is a long learning curve for a solo traveller.

mifa
08-05-2015, 01:40 AM
Good, it is never too late, you have the right attitude, you could be one of my sifu potential successor.

Let me share with you, during my early days in vietnam, i cannot speak much tieng viet, when chat with girls in Cafe, i will ask for their phone number, then i use their number to search for their facebook, then i write their fb name to show them, usually they be shocked and surprised, i will tell them " a biet e la ai" (I know who are you) , they sure ask me "sao a biet" (why you know), i will reply "bi mat" (secret) hehe.. then i use finger write at their back (this is secret, u guess)

Most of these girls will end up love me very much and in bed with me for wild sex the same night...kkkk
I believe in what you say, having experience it myself. I am a late comer to VN decent VB's scene, but really trying to catch up with lots of hardwork and diligent.