PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

ter2000
23-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Just touch down. Any bro like to meet up for an nice outing can pm me. Thanks.:D

ahniu_7
23-10-2013, 05:32 PM
Hi guys.. I would like to request for some help here.. Me & a grp of frens will be heading to HCM in a mths time.. its our first time heading there.. from what i have gathered so far, district 1 seems to be the more happening place, pls correct me if im wrong.. we r looking at Mayflower hotel along d1, any feedback on this hotel? if not, any hotels to recommend? preferably abt $50sgd..

thks in advance! :)

Hurricane88
23-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Me & a grp of frens will be heading to HCM in a mths time.. its our first time heading there.. from what i have gathered so far, district 1 seems to be the more happening place, pls correct me if im wrong.. we r looking at Mayflower hotel along d1, any feedback on this hotel? if not, any hotels to recommend? preferably abt $50sgd..

first timers newbies stay in d1...you can click and read my signature on "HCM Self Help DIY"...there is plenty of hotels which may be cheaper...also read the FAQ for first timers...enjoy yourself...:)

ahniu_7
23-10-2013, 06:11 PM
oooo.. oright! thks alot!

phighter
23-10-2013, 06:22 PM
..haizzzzzz...:)

haha, just this quote make me know you are senior bro in VN. well, almost. need to type it "hajjjjzzz" like the VB here.

Hurricane88
23-10-2013, 06:37 PM
haha, just this quote make me know you are senior bro in VN. well, almost. need to type it "hajjjjzzz" like the VB here.

i learn this Vn culture long ago...to be able to play in Viet playground...need to understand culture to play VB playground...also must be able to play better than VB...:)

haha_123
24-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Hi guys.. I would like to request for some help here.. Me & a grp of frens will be heading to HCM in a mths time.. its our first time heading there.. from what i have gathered so far, district 1 seems to be the more happening place, pls correct me if im wrong.. we r looking at Mayflower hotel along d1, any feedback on this hotel? if not, any hotels to recommend? preferably abt $50sgd..

I'm not sure if Mayflower is gal-friendly or not. U can always call to the hotel and check.

Nearby Mayflower is the King Star Central Hotel located at 18 Cao Ba Quat St, D1. When we checked-in 2 weeks ago, they didn't even asked for my gal's ID.

Being a new hotel, the furniture in the room is new and very clean. My favourite part of the room, besides the large bed of course, is the hugh bathtub. The water temperature was very easy to control and the water pressure just right. I was able to soaked myself inside the bathtub alone, as my gal was too shy to join me.:p

Being a new hotel, I hardly see any other hotel guests around. In fact, I saw more hotel staffs than the guests!!;) Location wise, the hotel is just perfect as it is within walking distance to Vincom Centre, Tax Centre, Hai Ba Trung st, etc. It is located in a very quiet street, unlike those hotels located in the Pham Ngu Lao area. There is a KFC just round the corner and many Japanese restaurants nearby.

The only downside is the very poor breakfast which run out by 9pm. So we just had a bowl of pho ga plus a cup of coffee each. Not a problem though, as Highland Coffee and a few banh mi stalls are just nearby.

You can book the room through www.kingstarhotel.com or www.agoda.com.

David_Villa
25-10-2013, 01:06 AM
I'm not sure if Mayflower is gal-friendly or not. U can always call to the hotel and check.

Bro, Is it near to Ben Thant Market? :confused:

haha_123
25-10-2013, 01:32 AM
Bro, Is it near to Ben Thant Market? :confused:

The hotel is about 1km away from Ben Thanh market.

sailsingapore
25-10-2013, 05:19 AM
i learn this Vn culture long ago...to be able to play in Viet playground...need to understand culture to play VB playground...also must be able to play better than VB...:)

Eat Drink Man Woman in HCMC with Boss Bro H-88 :D

David_Villa
25-10-2013, 02:40 PM
The hotel is about 1km away from Ben Thanh market.

Thanks for the info. :D

harman
25-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the info. :D

U can consider sunflower central hotel. Jus a street away from Ben Thanh. Gal friendly. Receptionist dun bother to ask for my gal ID as I checked in with her together.

Location of hotel is not an issue cos taxi is aplenty and cheap. :D

David_Villa
26-10-2013, 12:04 AM
U can consider sunflower central hotel. :D

Bro, Thanks 4 the info. ;)

phighter
26-10-2013, 03:31 AM
Met up with ter2000 this week. We drove by a neoghborhood with many ktvs in d1. Usually they are pretty discreet but decided to check out the flashiest one in the area. Asked the door guy pricing. 40k per beer. 4k more exp. Then other places but room was posh.

Went in and told mama to line up the girls and split them to see the girls that will go with us after. Ter2000 took his time choosing :). Not sure what ter thought but best lineup of girls ive seen in the 3 or 4 ktvs ive been to so far. No chubby girls all good bodies face varies.

Funny note mama said customers were half locals half korean. Any girls that learn korean usually find a korean husband quickly and leave her ktv.

Total bill was 1.5m for beer fruit and ktv. Tip to mama and service make total 2m. 300k to each girl on top (200k is starting tip. They were fun girls so i gave them a bit more).

lolpo
26-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Met up with ter2000 this week. We drove by a neoghborhood with many ktvs in d1. Usually they are pretty discreet but decided to check out the flashiest one in the area. Asked the door guy pricing. 40k per beer. 4k more exp. Then other places but room was posh.

Went in and told mama to line up the girls and split them to see the girls that will go with us after. Ter2000 took his time choosing :). Not sure what ter thought but best lineup of girls ive seen in the 3 or 4 ktvs ive been to so far. No chubby girls all good bodies face varies.

Funny note mama said customers were half locals half korean. Any girls that learn korean usually find a korean husband quickly and leave her ktv.

Total bill was 1.5m for beer fruit and ktv. Tip to mama and service make total 2m. 300k to each girl on top (200k is starting tip. They were fun girls so i gave them a bit more).

can pm me the address sir?

EAsyBoy10
26-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Hi bros, I've just touched down this afternoon and staying in Saigon till Tuesday and am looking to meet up with awesome bros to go for some fun.
I'm alone in hcm and am staying in d1. Any bros free?

blk437
27-10-2013, 04:46 AM
Hello. Anybody in hcm on 27 nov to 1st dec? Pm me. Jioing more kakis to go ktv.

ahniu_7
27-10-2013, 11:29 AM

Nearby Mayflower is the King Star Central Hotel located at 18 Cao Ba Quat St, D1. When we checked-in 2 weeks ago, they didn't even asked for my gal's ID.

Being a new hotel, the furniture in the room is new and very clean. My favourite part of the room, besides the large bed of course, is the hugh bathtub. The water temperature was very easy to control and the water pressure just right. I was able to soaked myself inside the bathtub alone, as my gal was too shy to join me.:p

Being a new hotel, I hardly see any other hotel guests around. In fact, I saw more hotel staffs than the guests!!;) Location wise, the hotel is just perfect as it is within walking distance to Vincom Centre, Tax Centre, Hai Ba Trung st, etc. It is located in a very quiet street, unlike those hotels located in the Pham Ngu Lao area. There is a KFC just round the corner and many Japanese restaurants nearby.

The only downside is the very poor breakfast which run out by 9pm. So we just had a bowl of pho ga plus a cup of coffee each. Not a problem though, as Highland Coffee and a few banh mi stalls are just nearby.

thks bro for the info!

milfmilf
27-10-2013, 12:05 PM

very useful info for 1st timer to hcm.. thanks!!
can I know did you book your room online? around $60/day for deluxe as per agoda?

Hurricane88
27-10-2013, 12:32 PM
can I know did you book your room online? around $60/day for deluxe as per agoda?

I thought bro haha_123 stated very clearly here and still you ask...:confused::confused:

they are plenty of other hotels online and cheaper...:)

haha_123
27-10-2013, 12:40 PM

Yes, that is correct.

haha_123
27-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Whenever I come to Saigon, I tried to stay in a new hotel whenever possible. So here's a list of gal-friendly hotels(excluding A&Em hotels) which I've stayed before:

1) Ellyse Nga Khach Hotel (www.ellysengakhanhhotel.com.vn)
This hotel used to be called Ha My 2 hotel.
Hotel staffs are very friendly and deluxe room has a huge window with a great view of Bitexco Financial Tower. Breakfast is poor though.

2) Ho Sen 2 Hotel (www.hosenhotel2.com.vn)
This hotel used to be called Mai Hotel.
Deluxe room have a huge window which you can see Saigon River, Sheraton Hotel, Caravelle Hotel, etc. Breakfast is average. But it seems to have a problem with hot water when you take a shower.

3) La Jolie Hotel (www.lajoliehotel.com.vn)
Great hotel with professional and friendly staffs. Room cleanliness and comfort is excellent. Deluxe room has a nice window view of Saigon River.
Great for couple seeking a bit of romance and quiet surrounding.

4) Ruby River Hotel (www.rubyriverhotel.com.vn)
Great hotel with professional and friendly staffs. The bell-boy recognized me from my previous stay and always bring me a glass of orange juice whenever I'm at the lobby waiting for my friend or using the internet. Room cleanliness and comfort is excellent. Breakfast is poor though. But a shop selling hu tieu and banh-mi is just next to the hotel. Highland Coffee is a mere 5 minutes walk away.

5) Signature Saigon Hotel (www.signaturesaigonhotel.com)
This hotel is next to Ruby River Hotel and is formerly known as Ha Hien 2 Hotel. Sound insulation is poor as I could hear other hotel guest taking a shower in the next room. I'm always woken up by the cleaning ladies chatting along the doorway in the morning. Hotel staffs are not so honest as they tried to give me a superior room eventhough I booked a deluxe room.

6) Silverland Hotel and Spa (www.tanhailonghotel.com.vn)
Great hotel with professional and friendly staffs. Room cleanliness and comfort is excellent. Breakfast is the best so far with excellent hu tieu and egg station. However, they combined 2 smaller beds to form a large bed. So whenever I hold my gal to sleep at night, I tend to sink into the gap in-between the 2 smaller beds. End up both of us just cuddle together on 1 of the smaller bed.

7) Tan Hai Long 3 Hotel (www.tanhailonghotel.com.vn)
This hotel is just next to Bitexco Financial Tower. However, I tend to take a quick breakfast there due to mosquitoes in the dining area. Hotel staffs can be dis-honest.

8) Sunflower Central Hotel
Great hotel with professional and friendly staffs. Room cleanliness and comfort is excellent. Breakfast is so-so only.

The price range for the hotels mentioned above will be SGD $50 to $75.
They are all located in District 1.

haha_123
27-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Speaking about gal-friendly hotels in Saigon, we can't leave out A&Em hotels (www.a-emhotels.com). In total, there are 11 A&Em hotels including the newest one located at 280 Le Thanh Ton St. Hotel service can be quite subjective depending on which receptionist or bell-boys are on-duty. Some of them can be quite friendly as they recognized me from my previous stays, wheras some treat me and my gal as invisible beings.

Do note that some rooms don't have windows. So you may feel like you are staying in a prison at times. Not bad if you have a dep gai beside you though.:D

player79
27-10-2013, 08:27 PM
you had written this warning a few times...to me if a gal quoted you a high price if she is not a WL then this gal is telling you she not interested in you...if you cannot understand the meaning then too bad...:)

seriously you are still talking about WL in hcm...you are definitely fishing in the wrong waters in hcm...the way you written as though hcm has no nice decent gal...:confused:

I had decided since 2007 to forget about local sinkie cheong scene and just fly monthly to hcm...VB who worked as WL in sinkie land are simply waste of time and money...all think their pussies are made of solid gold...most lied thru their teeths and had at least 5 guys feeding them monthly monies...:)

Hi all forum bro nowdays hcmc price wl / massage girl and so on enterainment working lady is really high and food price is really high everyy month i go i see increase in menu pricing which is crazy. Bro pls who want to there find expensive hole better stay in spore better. One girl can easily have 4 or 5 feeding her a month with at least $500 to $1000 a month each better pay then most normal working class sporean pls all wake up your idea vietnam very cheap!!! haha now is the work lady make more money then first world country male...

last of all most vietnam woman above 23 years old 90% are marry or married before. They are super liars mostly

milfmilf
27-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Speaking about gal-friendly hotels in Saigon, we can't leave out A&Em hotels (www.a-emhotels.com). In total, there are 11 A&Em hotels including the newest one located at 280 Le Thanh Ton St. Hotel service can be quite subjective depending on which receptionist or bell-boys are on-duty. Some of them can be quite friendly as they recognized me from my previous stays, wheras some treat me and my gal as invisible beings.

Do note that some rooms don't have windows. So you may feel like you are staying in a prison at times. Not bad if you have a dep gai beside you though.:D

bro Haha_123, you're the man! :D
I hate mosquitoes, hope other than the one you mentioned, the rest can be just ok.

milfmilf
27-10-2013, 09:19 PM
Hi all forum bro nowdays hcmc price wl / massage girl and so on enterainment working lady is really high and food price is really high everyy month i go i see increase in menu pricing which is crazy. Bro pls who want to there find expensive hole better stay in spore better. One girl can easily have 4 or 5 feeding her a month with at least $500 to $1000 a month each better pay then most normal working class sporean pls all wake up your idea vietnam very cheap!!! haha now is the work lady make more money then first world country male...

last of all most vietnam woman above 23 years old 90% are marry or married before. They are super liars mostly

yes bro I agree with you
sometime see them carry expensive bags and use high end phone I also scare am I too poor to sit her and pay only peanuts to her.
but I know one more mature mei mei, well, a bit chemistry, but still friend cum FB relationship ba.. treat each other with respect, did not think too much.

can share some of the HIGH prices? thanks ;)

haha_123
28-10-2013, 12:14 AM
bro Haha_123, you're the man! :D
I hate mosquitoes, hope other than the one you mentioned, the rest can be just ok.

No worries bro milfmilf. TS started this thread for sharing of the cheong scene in Saigon. Most importantly, the information shared here is free.:)

haha_123
28-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Allow me to explain the situation with Tan Hai Long 3 Hotel. Before I left for Vung Tau, I specifically told the hotel receptionist to reserve a superior room for me upon my return. She said "No Problem, Sir"!!

But upon my return from Vung Tau, another receptionist on duty told me that they have run out of superior rooms. They offer to upgrade my room to deluxe, but I had to pay an extra USD 10.

USD 10 is not a big amount. But their dis-honesty left a sour taste in my mouth.:mad:

Hurricane88
28-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Allow me to explain the situation with Tan Hai Long 3 Hotel.
They offer to upgrade my room to deluxe, but I had to pay an extra USD 10.
USD 10 is not a big amount. But their dis-honesty left a sour taste in my mouth.:mad:

this is why I prefer to stay in hotels where the hotel treat me as part of family...I knew most of the staff and they knew who am I including the boss...the boss and me drink beer together...:)

sailsingapore
28-10-2013, 11:48 AM
this is why I prefer to stay in hotels where the hotel treat me as part of family...I knew most of the staff and they knew who am I including the boss...the boss and me drink beer together...:)

ALWAYS makes sense to drink with hotel-boss .... Boss Bro H-88 .... 1 note : I hope you buy the beer !! :D

skyfree
28-10-2013, 02:24 PM
My 23 Oct to 27 Oct 2013 FR.

Hope you guys can bear with me because my story writing skills is not good.

23Oct 2013 night time.
Reached hotel at 9.45pm with friend H. Gal A already waiting for him with Gal B. Gal A thought i will take gal B but too bad, Gal C is already waiting for me after check in. We went to have light supper oppsite the hotel and then retreated back to our room.

Once in my room, we hugged each other like long lost couple. I request my gal to shower together. She already did beforehand, hence i went shower alone. Once i am out, i saw her lying on my bed wearing my t-shirt. Then i proceed to dry myself up before action start.

She lick my nipples and rubbing and teasing my balls continuously....i cannot tahan...told her to stop and i went to lick her nipples....after mins of licking, she push me away and proceed to give a bbbj while rubbing my nipples...i almost cum and ask her to slow down...she then switch to do 69 with me...i lick her vagina, no fishy smell...her sweet pussy juice flowing continuosly and I enjoyed slurping...after 10 mins, she back to lick my balls while her fingers kept rubbing my nipples...

she capped and entered me while she cowride me...after 5 mins, we switch to missionary position and then doggy position before i cum...

clean up and slept after happy ending...

this gal is a FL pre-arranged before arrival
Breast - 32C
Age - 29
Damage - will disclose how much i gave her overall around the end of my trip.

skyfree
28-10-2013, 02:32 PM
24 Oct 2013

In the Morning,meet up with friend H and his gal A. We go change money at this money changer which is around the corner of the hotel we stayed in. 1sgd - 16950vn dongs. Then we all went to have dim sum in d5...i quite surprised the auntie working there still remember me...

After eating, the gals went back and we went to have massage as senior brought me go before...

Then massage finish, we went to hung vuong plaza jalan jalan, want catch movie but no have nice movies...so we went to one cafe to sit down that got many eye candies...this time bit different from last time...last time dont have techno music now have....

After that, went back to hotel and sms the gal A and gal C whether they coming tonight..both gals ok so we went to have seafood dinner before going back to hotel...my gal Came to meet us at the place where we have seafood dinner,,,then proceed to buy cake for my birthday and eat and drink vodka and chivas in my room..no bonk and good sleep for me because got to wake up early next day to go to pham ngu lao to see what tours can we go...

skyfree
28-10-2013, 02:38 PM
25 oct 2013

In the morning, woke up at 6am and went for tour to can tho and then vinh long city...

Reach back hotel, had a quick shower..supposed to meet up one sbf person ter2000 but handphone no batt...fast charge and then sms my gal C to see is she coming or not...she and gal A ok to come..then me and friend H went to have vietnamese cuisine like banh xeo for dinner..gal C brought Gal D to meet us for dinner. Then after dinner, retreated back to hotel for drinking session again.

Gal C got ask me why i nvr think of having session with her and gal D. I told her she khung.

I abit high after drinking quite alot and dozed off shortly. Woke up at 3am, i hint to her i want to bonk...she know and she dont let me do anything..she service me better as she says she want let me feel shiok...lick and bbbj me until i want cum in her mouth...she then proceed to put on condom and proceed in doggy position liao...within mins, i cum...and i felt my tighs bit wet...go shower with her..she give me bbbj in shower...but i cannot cum...too shag to cum again in mins...

Then back to bed for sleeping...

skyfree
28-10-2013, 02:47 PM
26 oct morning...

Morning Wake up at 6am to go tour in city..but before that, gave my gal 2m VND, my friend says i treat her bad,,,gave her so little....

Fast forward, then finish tour go back hotel shower, proceed to go ben thanh market for seafood dinner..

Finished dinner we went to window 4 cafe to watch soccer and drink coffee...my friend gal A not coming so i ask my gal if she is coming and if yes, can bring gal D along as friend H is ok with my decision.

My gal ok to come and bring along her friend who is fine with the deicion...we retreated back to my room drink again...and eat the leftover cake..
this time, i too shag no shower...i no hint to lam tinh, she auto come and give me bbbj..teasing and rubbing my balls continously...licking my balls too...and then cowride me with condom on...i cum in mins..shower finish, she want sleep with me with no clothes on so i obliged....

27 Oct morning,

I wake up, went to have wanton mee soup opp the hotel with my friend and the gals...before checking out and bring all belongings to cafe to relax and the gals sent us to airport in the motorbike they drove...i gave my gal another 100sgd....

That is all of my oct birthday trip...

milfmilf
28-10-2013, 08:09 PM
my viet mei mei I know in SG gona accompany me for 3days/nights. Wonder how much should I give her :D

milfmilf
28-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Allow me to explain the situation with Tan Hai Long 3 Hotel. Before I left for Vung Tau, I specifically told the hotel receptionist to reserve a superior room for me upon my return. She said "No Problem, Sir"!!

But upon my return from Vung Tau, another receptionist on duty told me that they have run out of superior rooms. They offer to upgrade my room to deluxe, but I had to pay an extra USD 10.

my viet mei mei also wanted me to stay at Vung Tau for 1 night
If I dont like water activities ... what else better to do?

still wondering is it better to go Vung Tau on second day then back to HCM..
or go on the 3rd day then straight to airport the next day

Hurricane88
28-10-2013, 08:17 PM

dun bother to go vung tau for 1 day...waste of time...food and transport more expensive...besides the ferry ride cost 1 mil for 2 pax return...stay back in hcm and watch movie or visit dam sen park...:)

milfmilf
28-10-2013, 08:27 PM
dun bother to go vung tau for 1 day...waste of time...food and transport more expensive...besides the ferry ride cost 1 mil for 2 pax return...stay back in hcm and watch movie or visit dam sen park...:)

ya... maybe tell her next time then romance
this time hcm orientation tour lah

naemlo
28-10-2013, 10:08 PM

If u have not been to Vung Tau, then why not? Ask your ger to bring u around Vung Tau. Go n laze around, enjoy sea breeze and seafood.

hunterhi
28-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Can my Tai Kor bring Xiao Di look see look see anot... As I got no VB... 謝謝大哥。😊

If u have not been to Vung Tau, then why not? Ask your ger to bring u around Vung Tau. Go n laze around, enjoy sea breeze and seafood.

naemlo
28-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Can my Tai Kor bring Xiao Di look see look see anot... As I got no VB... 謝謝大哥。😊

TLSF.... :rolleyes:

hunterhi
28-10-2013, 11:30 PM
What is that Tai Kor???

Can explain to me newbies??? Thanks...

TLSF.... :rolleyes:

naemlo
28-10-2013, 11:31 PM
What is that Tai Kor???

Can explain to me newbies??? Thanks...

Why no FR on your trip to HCMC about 1-2 weeks ago?? :confused: TLSF. Dun keep to yourself. Sharing is caring... at least share with me. :D

hunterhi
28-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Nothing la, just the same old same old... Tourist thing...
Eat, Sleep, Rot...

😊... Same I meet u in Hanoi...
U also no share with me...
I going again... 😅...

Why no FR on your trip to HCMC about 1-2 weeks ago?? :confused: TLSF. Dun keep to yourself. Sharing is caring... at least share with me. :D

shysaint
28-10-2013, 11:57 PM
My 23 Oct to 27 Oct 2013 FR.

You writing 'Story' :eek:

You go Vietnam , Your G/F Not with you :confused: Can have such Fantasies arh :D

You n Your Wife to be No More Liao ???

Reaper
29-10-2013, 05:17 AM

Take the afternoon ferry into vung tau. VND 400K round trip per person. Can buy on the spot at the ferry terminal. Make sure to buy the return trip at the same time. If I recall, there shoud be a 10.30am boat departing Vung Tau. Trip is 1.5 hrs each way.

Reach there late afternoon. Can go temple pray or go visit church. Nght time go eat seafood. Should try Nha Hang Ngan Hau (If I remember correctly.) Make sure you pick a table at the water's edge.

After dinner can go bar hopping. The place to try is the Black Pearl. Filipino Band.

Ask whoever it is to book the hotel in the city centre. Left side of the ferry terminal. That way you can avoid water activities.

Some hotels are

Petro House
Petro Hotel
Palace Hotel

fcukger
29-10-2013, 09:46 AM

i never been there b4... can bring newbie like me go bo??

decent02
29-10-2013, 10:43 AM

me too leh...

where is vung tau ... any seniors can bring me newbie there ???

decent02
29-10-2013, 10:51 AM
You writing 'Story' :eek:

Ah neh kwang kong hor tia meh ....:D

naemlo
29-10-2013, 11:21 AM

U promise u wash clean clean? :D

lonexiaobao
29-10-2013, 01:34 PM
Does vung tau need more than 1 day to explore or to enjoy? If 1 day can enjoy to most of the activities, I intend to plan one day to go for my Nov trip :D

Anyone can advise thanks....

wahahaha12345
29-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Dear Seniors and Bros,
I have been looking at the HCM thread for some time now and was wondering if any bros are going to HCM anytime soon. I can leave basically anytime next week and hope to spend maybe 4 to 5 days there.

Im a newbie in HCM and hope that the senior bros here will guide me in having fun there. Definitely will appreciate all the guidance and a drink or two on me is included!

Hope to hear some bros reply!

naemlo
29-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Does vung tau need more than 1 day to explore or to enjoy? If 1 day can enjoy to most of the activities, I intend to plan one day to go for my Nov trip :D

Depends on individual.... for me, max 2 nights in Vung Tau.

shysaint
29-10-2013, 02:39 PM
me too leh...

where is vung tau ... any seniors can bring me newbie there ???

You don't know than who know :D

shysaint
29-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Ah neh kwang kong hor tia meh ....:D

Si bo hor Tia la ...

dan si pat yi ah nei ku .. bo si mi ko leng leh ...

Tu hui yi kar yi eh cha bo peng yew bo liao hor lo wu ko leng lah .... Ah Bo lo si pian yi eh cha bor peng yew lor.

Ar bo lo si Wa Kong sa la Lang :D.

decent02
29-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Si bo hor Tia la ...

Tu hui yi kar yi eh cha bo peng yew bo liao hor lo wu ko leng lah .... Ah Bo lo si pian yi eh cha bor peng yew lor.

Ur Hokkien damn tok kong...

Catch no ball :D

Singkieu
29-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Si bo hor Tia la ...

yi eh cha bo peng yew si si mi lang ah bo li eh tai ji ah. ar bo lo si li kong sa la lang liao lar. :D

phighter
29-10-2013, 03:49 PM

Anyone can advise thanks....

Vung Tau is a lot of beach resorts, but very little to do in my opinion. Here would be my 1 day 1 night itinerary which is enough:

1. Visit beach during day
2. Visit a resort pool
3. Eat seafood (restaurant, and/or hail a motorbike seafood vendor and ask hi m to cook on the spot, enjoy on the beach/rocks/sidewalk)
4. Visit town for night club/bar/night life street
5. Take a night walk on the sidewalk down the shore
6. Next morning hike/ride up to Christ the Redeemer

Hurricane88
29-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Vung Tau is a lot of beach resorts, but very little to do in my opinion. Here would be my 1 day 1 night itinerary which is enough:

2. Visit a resort pool
3. Eat seafood (restaurant, and/or hail a motorbike seafood vendor and ask hi m to cook on the spot, enjoy on the beach/rocks/sidewalk)

if a first timer visits vung tau...he will not know where to go for one day...your one day itinerary sounds good but no place mentioned as good as going blind...:)

Depends on individual.... for me, max 2 nights in Vung Tau.

this I fully agreed...3D2N is maxed then after nothing to do...except eat sleep and bonk...provided bring your own gal...dun waste time finding gal there...hehe...:)

phighter
29-10-2013, 04:28 PM
if a first timer visits vung tau...he will not know where to go for one day...your one day itinerary sounds good but no place mentioned as good as going blind...:)

haha actually i don't know where to go exactly also, just want to give him an idea of what me and my friends would do on a typical trip there, help him judge whether to start planning a trip there or not.

overall message is there are no amazing tourist things to do in vung tau - its not a must see place for your visit. but if have a friend or group, it will the friend(s) that make the trip fun, not Vung Tau itself.

lonexiaobao
29-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Vung Tau is a lot of beach reorts, but very little to do in my opinion. Here would be my 1 day 1 night itinerary which is enough:

2. Visit a resort pool

Thanks bro phighter for a general guide. Though sounds to me if I have a gal with me, this will be better. (Not for jus guys only)

Well bro hurricane88 has a point, i might be going blindly for a first timer like me.

Anyway thanks for the tips. Just planning additional itinerary for my upcoming trip

Hurricane88
29-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Well bro hurricane88 has a point, i might be going blindly for a first timer like me.
Anyway thanks for the tips. Just planning additional itinerary for my upcoming trip

I went Vung Tau first time last year Dec after so many years...knew the beach wasn't nice so not interested to visit...it was a 3D2N...the beach was not private beach but shared with all...the low tide retreated quite far around afternoon 3pm onwards...high tide was pretty rough but knowing the sea was flat so quite safe but the water was not clear unlike Nha Trang and Phu Quoc...:)

I ranked the beach last compared to Nha Trang, Phu Quoc and Mui Ne...next year will visit Danang then can tell which of them is better...:)

sailsingapore
29-10-2013, 05:32 PM
I ranked the beach last compared to Nha Trang, Phu Quoc and Mui Ne...next year will visit Danang then can tell which of them is better...:)

During the Vietnam War, DA NANG was home to a major air base that was used by both the South Vietnamese and United States air forces. The base was considered one of the world's busiest airports during the war reaching an average of 2,595 air traffic operations daily, more than any airport in the world at that time. The final U.S. ground combat operations in Vietnam ceased on 13 August 1972, when a residual force of the 196th Light Infantry Brigade stood down in Đà Nẵng.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Da_Nang_Air_Base_during_the_Vietnam_War.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/F-4Bs_VMFA-115_323_DaNang_Jan1966.jpg

sailsingapore
29-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Da Nang Beach 1965 :

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub1/daNang1965.jpg

Botarbolampar
29-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Wonderful sharing bro SS. Qualified tourist guide for Vietnam :)

IlikeSYT
29-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Hi bros, I wish to fly to HCM from 29Nov - 2 Dec. Only 123 at Tiger Airline. Any keen to join? I am in my 20s. PM me fast.

Roni
29-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Vung Tau has a massage joint at Hai Yen Hotel, full service.

shysaint
29-10-2013, 09:18 PM
yi eh cha bo peng yew si si mi lang ah bo li eh tai ji ah. ar bo lo si li kong sa la lang liao lar. :D

Bro SK ...

Your Hokkien Ho Leh ... In Vietnam wu kong Hokkien arh ...:D

AtlasShrugged
29-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Vung Tau has a massage joint at Hai Yen Hotel, full service.

FJ?? Damage?

Santaclaws
29-10-2013, 11:17 PM

2. Visit a resort pool

7. Dog racing (every Saturday 7 PM - 10 PM)

Singkieu
30-10-2013, 01:10 AM

You are certainly correct by calling the statue 'Christ the Redeemer', because that's who the statue represents.

However, when you refer to a statue as 'Christ the Redeemer', it usually refers to the one in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The one in Vung Tau is known in Vietnamese as 'Tượng chúa Kitô', or Christ the King Statue. That's according to the official source below:

http://www.vungtautourist.com.vn/Pages/NewsDetailPage.aspx?id=70&tid=12

jackbl
30-10-2013, 02:01 AM
7. Dog racing (every Saturday 7 PM - 10 PM)

U been to VT before??? Any more inputs?

Santaclaws
30-10-2013, 02:58 AM
U been to VT before??? Any more inputs?

Boring place nothing much to do there. Luckily was on a sat night can go watch dog racing but the odds are rather stupid, our good friend went to place a bet on a dog and the dog came in first, end up he got back the sum that he bets. Might as well don't bet.

lonexiaobao
30-10-2013, 08:45 AM
You are certainly correct by calling the statue 'Christ the Redeemer', because that's who the statue represents.

However, when you refer to a statue as 'Christ the Redeemer', it usually refers to the one in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The one in Vung Tau is known in Vietnamese as 'Tượng chúa Kitô', or Christ the King Statue.

Thanks for clearing that up. No wonder i cant find this christ the redeemer in VT which the results only show in Brazil.

Anyway if VT cant make it, might as well choose mui ne since it takes a lil longer time to reach compared to VT from HCM

Hurricane88
30-10-2013, 01:08 PM
Boring place nothing much to do there. Luckily was on a sat night can go watch dog racing but the odds are rather stupid, our good friend went to place a bet on a dog and the dog came in first, end up he got back the sum that he bets. Might as well don't bet.

Agreed Vung Tau is a boring place and nothing much to do...only eat sleep and bonk...:)

I remember going to Ganh Hao seafood...the taxi fare cost around 150k because I stay in rear beach (bai sau)...upon reaching around 3pm...the restaurant not open...will open only at 5pm...so lucky there are other restaurants nearby...then took taxi to front beach (bai truoc) and walk all the way to the ferry terminal...taking in the sites and the sea breeze...imagine if only guys and no gals...really dun know go there for what...haizzz...:)

all the beach resorts are like that...no gals better dun go...boring...:)

wahahaha12345
30-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Dear Fellow Samsters,
I have been reading more and more on the HCMC thread and realise that there are a few things to note if I would like to travel to HCMC.

Basically, if cannot speak Viet, a lot of the fun is gone or probably pointless as some of the bros pointed out. Also, there has been some good guides for tipping and how much we should pay for services.

However, I am still keen to go to HCMC and hope that there are kind souls who would be able to guide me along. If I can join some bros in their trip then it would be great!

Of course, sharing of information is not for free and I understand that. A nice meal or some 'reimbursements' is fine with me too.

Hope to hear from the experienced chiongsters!

Dear Seniors and Bros,
I have been looking at the HCM thread for some time now and was wondering if any bros are going to HCM anytime soon. I can leave basically anytime next week and hope to spend maybe 4 to 5 days there.

Im a newbie in HCM and hope that the senior bros here will guide me in having fun there. Definitely will appreciate all the guidance and a drink or two on me is included!

Hope to hear some bros reply!

chiongahchiong
30-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi Bros,

I'll be in district 3 , somewhere near the Saigon exhibition center, any gd lobangs over there?

Reaper
30-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Word of Caution.

As we approach the festive period. More and more snatch thefts are happening around the city.

Over the past 2 days, I have read and heard of 3 cases.

When coming here for any reason, do take care of your personal belongings.

Especially take care when sitting / standing by the road side.

Hurricane88
30-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Word of Caution.

As we approach the festive period. More and more snatch thefts are happening around the city.

also leave your iphone 5S at home and dun bother to bring to hcm....the phone worth more than 20 mil VND...quite sure you will be victim and crime will happen...:)

sailsingapore
30-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Wonderful sharing bro SS. Qualified tourist guide for Vietnam :)

hahaha !! Many thanks for your kind words Bro Botar !! How ever the VN & HCMC pro's are Bro H-88 & his frens :D

Hurricane88
30-10-2013, 06:40 PM
hahaha !! Many thanks for your kind words Bro Botar !! How ever the VN & HCMC pro's are Bro H-88 & his frens :D

Bro Sail, you are mistaken...bro Botar is the actual pro...he had been in hcm longer than me before I arrived there in 2007...he married a Viet wife...:)

Dann1313
30-10-2013, 09:29 PM
which is the best district to stay in hcmc har?
with plenty to explore no need travel so much?
first time going noobie here

Roni
30-10-2013, 09:58 PM
FJ?? Damage?
yes, FJ included with massage 1 hr, 1mil vn dong.

Botarbolampar
30-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Bro Sail, you are mistaken...bro Botar is the actual pro...he had been in hcm longer than me before I arrived there in 2007...he married a Viet wife...:)

Bro H88, V-W that's the problem. If not, I would have more to offer here in this thread. Hahahaha :)

sailsingapore
30-10-2013, 11:05 PM

Bro H88, V-W that's the problem. If not, I would have more to offer here in this thread. Hahahaha :)

hahahaa !! Thanks for the VN inputs Bro H-88 & Bro BOTAR ... I have a lot to learn BUT fortunately am also eager to learn !! Most of my info on VN is from the Vietnam war ( aka The American War) .... have many (much older) frens who fought there & partied wildly in the 60's :p

mutantchicken
31-10-2013, 06:02 AM
yes, FJ included with massage 1 hr, 1mil vn dong.

thats expensive, the going price for massage with fj in VT is 500+200k for the ticket

volcano
31-10-2013, 06:24 AM
Hi Bros,

I'll be in district 3 , somewhere near the Saigon exhibition center, any gd lobangs over there?

errrrr......SECC is at district 7

volcano
31-10-2013, 06:31 AM
which is the best district to stay in hcmc har?
with plenty to explore no need travel so much?
first time going noobie here

stay in district 1 if its ur first time in HCMC..

MIFAcafe
31-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Always good to have more friends than enemy.

Let cheong HCM in November together.....and celebrate 7 years of friendship.

Bring extra box of chocolate for me.......haha. I bring you Martell.

hahahaa !! Thanks for the VN inputs Bro H-88 & Bro BOTAR ... I have a lot to learn BUT fortunately am also eager to learn !! Most of my info on VN is from the Vietnam war ( aka The American War) .... have many (much older) frens who fought there & partied wildly in the 60's :p

sailsingapore
31-10-2013, 08:49 AM
Always good to have more friends than enemy.

Let cheong in November together.....and celebrate 7 years of friendship.

YES SIR !! Looking forward :D

phighter
01-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Fellow Samster in town, been checking out the town, here's a quick FR so far :)

First night we started late:

1. Vuvuzela (great beer place with pretty waitresses) closing down so we went to a local cafe / bar.

2. Cafe K. (local cafe/bar popular, many PR girls) was also closing, no guests, lots of PR girls walking around horse-playing with their costumes, DJ and MC practicing, lights were on, quite interesting but no fun:).

3. B.B., a bar with "PG" girls that sit with you and drink (but more innocent than PR girls) but place was closing, in the elevator chatted up a PG girl leaving and she invited us to backpacker/expat bar.

4. Went there also dead so we went to lady bar in B.V. Most of the ladies were old, but one stood out. very young and cute, her first day working at that bar. the samster booked her while i had other plans with a friend.

Lady bar: 30-50k for beer, 70k for lady drink, 500k bar fine, 2m overnight.

Second night halloween: All good bars booked completely. Went to B.V. Street and was packed cannot walk down the street. We took an alley to leave and found a mamasan telling us to come look at the girls. We did and one was a stunner (9/10) while the other (8/10). Quoted us 800k for 1 hour. I negotiate back but she wouldn't budge, said these were A+ girls so get 800k. Finally she said if both of us get a girl she lower one girl to 600k (which is a good price for A girls). Unfortunately, i had no room in the area so would need to book a room at the hotel which bring price back to 800k. I will look for a cheaper hotel in area and visit her next time.

I decide to skip and let the samster enjoy alone. :) This weekend we will look for some KTV if any samster want to join.

decent02
01-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Second night halloween: All good bars booked completely.

Didn't know that Halloween is a big event in Wetnam ... :eek::confused::D

Hurricane88
01-11-2013, 11:42 AM

me too...think the bars and clubs made a killing on that day...:)

decent02
01-11-2013, 11:50 AM
me too...think the bars and clubs made a killing on that day...:)

HCM becoming like the big cities in china someday ...

si mi sai also celebrate .... good for the business owners.:p

Botarbolampar
01-11-2013, 12:23 PM
HCM becoming like the big cities in china someday ... si mi sai also celebrate .... good for the business owners.:p

Agreed, even though X'mas is not an official holiday in Wetnam :D
They still celebrate like any other big city :)

Hurricane88
01-11-2013, 12:45 PM

I prefer New Years Eve in HCM...crazy scenes around D1..impossible to go anywhere...so I stay in my hotel and dun go out...hehe...:)

lonexiaobao
01-11-2013, 12:53 PM

Vietnam is quite good at making their customers enjoying halloween especially the food. More scarier compared to singapore.

See liao i got nightmare eating :p

raymondlim346
01-11-2013, 11:15 PM
bro,where is B.V. Street? i am new in HCM,got any chicken farm over there,going there on 03-06 Nov.Can help me with some good kangtao ?tks very much!

Fellow Samster in town, been checking out the town, here's a quick FR so far :)

First night we started late:

1. Vuvuzela (great beer place with pretty waitresses) closing down so we went to a local cafe / bar.

2. Cafe K. (local cafe/bar popular, many PR girls) was also closing, no guests, lots of PR girls walking around horse-playing with their costumes, DJ and MC practicing, lights were on, quite interesting but no fun:).

3. B.B., a bar with "PG" girls that sit with you and drink (but more innocent than PR girls) but place was closing, in the elevator chatted up a PG girl leaving and she invited us to backpacker/expat bar.

4. Went there also dead so we went to lady bar in B.V. Most of the ladies were old, but one stood out. very young and cute, her first day working at that bar. the samster booked her while i had other plans with a friend.

Lady bar: 30-50k for beer, 70k for lady drink, 500k bar fine, 2m overnight.

Second night halloween: All good bars booked completely. Went to B.V. Street and was packed cannot walk down the street. We took an alley to leave and found a mamasan telling us to come look at the girls. We did and one was a stunner (9/10) while the other (8/10). Quoted us 800k for 1 hour. I negotiate back but she wouldn't budge, said these were A+ girls so get 800k. Finally she said if both of us get a girl she lower one girl to 600k (which is a good price for A girls). Unfortunately, i had no room in the area so would need to book a room at the hotel which bring price back to 800k. I will look for a cheaper hotel in area and visit her next time.

I decide to skip and let the samster enjoy alone. :) This weekend we will look for some KTV if any samster want to join.

phighter
02-11-2013, 03:16 AM
Bui Vien, careful there though, its notorious for ripping foreigners off :)

So another samster checked out Benny's which was closed but now reopenned as a BBQ joint (very weird). With no luck there, I told him there is another Benny's in Go Vap district (not sure if same owner) but 20-30 minute motorbike ride.

We head out to Go Vap behind airport on my motorbike, and enjoy street with many Hot Toc (150k damage, no tip) and Benny (300k incl tip). Many older MILFS but if you are persistent can find SYT amonng the many Hot Tocs.

Later that night i go to street noodle place next to hotel. Both run by same OKT gang. OKT gang sitting on motorbike in front of street noodle and i talk to them while waiting for my bowl. Then 3 policeman on 2 motorbike came and look at OKT gang. OKT gang quickly turn on motorbike and ride past police. One police turn on his taser stick and hit one gang member while he ride by. The member almost fall off bike but once recover starts laughing.

Haha, very funny. Anyways, leader of OKT gang treat police to noodle, beer, etc. Talk in Vietnamese like, "just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it, i can change my business for you."

Police wait for 30 minutes as everyone in hotel finish up. Then they raid the place :).

volcano
02-11-2013, 06:56 AM

Halloween is simply crazy in Hcmc...not to mention clubs and bars,there are even people in ghostly attire that roam the streets in bike.

volcano
02-11-2013, 06:59 AM

Vietnamese will use any holiday or reason to drink and party mah :D

Botarbolampar
02-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Vietnamese will use any holiday or reason to drink and party mah :D

Agreed, we are no difference anyway :)

Botarbolampar
02-11-2013, 10:35 AM
I prefer New Years Eve in HCM...crazy scenes around D1..impossible to go anywhere...so I stay in my hotel and dun go out...hehe...:)

Yup, especially the street lights up and the atmosphere :D

wechong
02-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Morning Bros, just checking if any bros will be in hcmc tomorrow and next week? will be traveling there for work. Maybe can meet up for some drinks.

volcano
03-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Agreed, we are no difference anyway :)

no no no...i am not...u think everyone same as u meh:p....pls dun pull me in hor....;)

HeyB
03-11-2013, 11:43 AM
We head out to Go Vap behind airport on my motorbike, and enjoy street with many Hot Toc (150k damage, no tip) and Benny (300k incl tip).

so benny has relocatd in go vap? do u remember the name of this street?

im wondering if all the shops from ntt in d7 have relocated or if they were shutdown.

volcano
03-11-2013, 01:14 PM
so benny has relocatd in go vap? do u remember the name of this street?

im wondering if all the shops from ntt in d7 have relocated or if they were shutdown.

shut down..but there is 1 which is still in operation but under the disguise of a cafe.

HeyB
03-11-2013, 09:32 PM
shut down..but there is 1 which is still in operation but under the disguise of a cafe.

thx volcano for the info

too bad, i miss good old days when dozen of htgd were open almost 24/7. i guess it's time to try cafe bj :D

xlr8
03-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Bros, need some advice for nice massage place with happy ending. Used to go to one near BT market in D1, quite nice place, 2 hours and HJ and teasing.. Are they still operating.

How abut the clubs in D1, still around or Kenna raided also

David_Villa
03-11-2013, 11:49 PM
Before I left for Vung Tau

Planning to go Vung Tau when in HCMC. Any good place to recommend in Vung Tau? :confused:

volcano
04-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Bros, need some advice for nice massage place with happy ending. Used to go to one near BT market in D1, quite nice place, 2 hours and HJ and teasing.. Are they still operating.

How abut the clubs in D1, still around or Kenna raided also

near Ben Thanh Market??...the area is so hugh..unless u give more specific information if not its really difficult to know which place u mentioning.

as for clubs...do u mean billard bars or discos??

phighter
04-11-2013, 12:39 AM
Any advice on any KTV open late at night? Most KTV will send girls without customers home at around 10PM. Any places keep girls later?

phighter
04-11-2013, 12:40 AM
prepare yourself, cafe bj is very very very dirty :) but it is cheapest

still some hot toc streets around if you know where to look. close around 2 or 3 AM.

thx volcano for the info

too bad, i miss good old days when dozen of htgd were open almost 24/7. i guess it's time to try cafe bj :D

Hurricane88
04-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Any advice on any KTV open late at night? Most KTV will send girls without customers home at around 10PM. Any places keep girls later?

from what i know ktv or local bia om will still open if you call mummy in advance to inform her what time you going and how many pax...only problem is VBs may be lesser...some may have gone home or meet bf...mummy who are experienced can keep the VB there if you are regular client...most local bia om will let you sing till you ask for the bill which can be as late as 2am...:)

kev75
04-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Hi Bros, Need your advice on the girl friendly hotels.

Hurricane88
04-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Hi Bros, Need your advice on the girl friendly hotels.

click and read my signature HCM Self Help DIY...some of the hotels selection...or search the thread for hotels...many discussions here...:)

phighter
04-11-2013, 02:45 PM
click and read my signature HCM Self Help DIY...some of the hotels selection...or search the thread for hotels...many discussions here...:)

Hey Hurricane, how do you create a signature thread like this? Just open a new thread in the international field guide section, and then link to it? Or make a post in an existing thread and link to that?

Hurricane88
04-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Hey Hurricane, how do you create a signature thread like this? Just open a new thread in the international field guide section, and then link to it? Or make a post in an existing thread and link to that?

here read this under newbies section...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52814
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1483667&postcount=17

phighter
04-11-2013, 03:58 PM
FYI everyone,

A few samsters are in town and want to go out to KTV tonight, we are meeting at 7PM at a small bar in D1 to see what will happen.

Message me for details.

Christopher1978
04-11-2013, 05:27 PM
any seniors can advise on e weather at HCM during Feb? Is there any festival goin on durin tat month?

Thanks

Hurricane88
04-11-2013, 05:49 PM
any seniors can advise on e weather at HCM during Feb? Is there any festival goin on durin tat month?

from Nov onwards to Feb...hcm weather is nice and cool...day time temperature is around 31°C and night and early morning is around 26°C...no more rainy season during this period...:)

1 feb onwards still TET which is CNY...so most local shops are closed....hotels, shopping and entertainment still open...workers will stream back after first week and fully back to work after the valentines day or 15th lunar day of Chinese New Year festival, Yuan Xiao Jie 元霄节..:)

Rebelpunk
05-11-2013, 02:55 AM
hi any bros going hcm from nov 15-22? pls pm me, we can meet and cheong together.:)

naemlo
05-11-2013, 09:52 AM

U should be more worry about getting gers than weather. SG and HCMC are both topical countries.... weather dun differ much, either rain or sunshine.

Christopher1978
05-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Bro, why is tat so? Mind telling me abt gers problem? And advise pls. Appreciate it.

phighter
05-11-2013, 10:46 AM
I was riding through D1 and one area with lots of night activity had lots of Hot Tocs reopen up (last week nothing there)! I have a feeling things are going back to the way they should be :]

Anyone confirm this in other parts of town?

pho24
06-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Typhoon has a direct impact on Ho Chi Minh City

http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/14820/southern-vietnam-bracing-for-storm-hcmc-makes-evacuation

http://voh.com.vn/news/newsdetail.aspx?id=64587

Peace

Botarbolampar
06-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Typhoon has a direct impact on Ho Chi Minh City
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/14820/southern-vietnam-bracing-for-storm-hcmc-makes-evacuation
http://voh.com.vn/news/newsdetail.aspx?id=64587
Peace

Saigon is so peaceful today. :)

Hurricane88
06-11-2013, 08:33 PM

ha...you are there now...hehe...enjoy yourself...:)

what is the exchange rate...:)

Dann1313
06-11-2013, 08:43 PM
thx volcano for the info

hi bro, can share cafe bj location? :)

sailsingapore
06-11-2013, 09:13 PM

ha...you are there now...hehe...enjoy yourself...:) ...:)

Bro BOTAR : enjoy the peace & calm of SAIGON while you can .... soon ... very soon ... a HURRICANE of force 88 will hit town :D

MIFAcafe
07-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Wolfpack start to move......:D

http://assets.accessoriesmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/The-Hangover-2-Image.jpg

sailsingapore
07-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Wolfpack start to move......:D

hahaha !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR4xH26IATI

MIFAcafe
07-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Usher......

Let usher in HCMC.....:D

Make sure you play hard; or else don't play at all.

We must get drunk every night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS43uFEH1n0

hahaha !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR4xH26IATI

decent02
07-11-2013, 11:58 AM

sure bo .... I was drenched while riding

sudden downpour yesterday but luckily big storm nvr arrived as forecasted

snake03hot
07-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city in Vietnam, it is the economic center of Vietnam and accounts for a large proportion of the economy of Vietnam.

lonexiaobao
07-11-2013, 11:38 PM
So now in vietnam - hcmc, the weather is stormy, with big rain or more rainy now..
any bros can confirm that?

matsushima
08-11-2013, 12:10 AM
I had view from page 1 to current last page.
I would like to ask is it safe to travel alone in Ho Chi Minh? Especially in the club alone?

phighter
08-11-2013, 08:28 AM
so i've finally found a small side street with 5-6 BBBJ hot toc in D1. it will provide me sufficient action for exploration for the next month or two :)

Place #1

Motorbike attendant quite friendly. Walked in and asked them if I can see the girls to pick. Late so half the girls went home. I really just wanted to see if this was a BBBJ place or HJ so went with the next girl in the tour. (i went back here and there was one stunner, short SYT type, but she had a customer)

Roughly 22 years old, average looking girl, SOP for BBBJ:
1. Girl ask if i want shared room (120k) or separate (150k), told her shared
2. Go upstairs, Cleaner places than usually hot toc in Go Vap or D2, but still run down
3. Curtains close around us, she brings iced tea, while i take off my shirt
4. Cat bath, good bbbj, good technique
5. I start auto roam, which i always find funny because the exact thing always happen. They wear clothes then i touch their breast, so they stop BBBJ and drop their shirt and bra. Then I touch their panties and they say, "so greedy!" and drop their panties. every girl always says that, must be a hot toc standard line.
6. CIM

Place #2

Took a samster to the street, me and him looked at all the hot tocs and checked out the girl. Samster fancied girl here so he took her. I went to another place but found a 18 love-at-first-sight girl there i came back for. This place has more younger girls

SOP for BBBJ except
1. This girl (or place) actually uses mouthwash infront of you (very rare for hot toc IMO)
2. Girl had great GFE. Exchange numbers and make promise to take her to a beach in VN. Said is okay that I a 10 years older than her :)
3. 120k + 130k tip = 250k

Place #3

Checked out the girls, one girl I fancied, 25 years old, had the thin face big eyes type of look, see:
(http://www.chicagonow.com/dad-all-day/2013/11/man-sues-wife-over-ugly-kids-and-wins/)

1. Came into room and girl saw a gecko, acted scared running around, holding me, quite funny since she was giving me BBBJ while looking around for gecko
2. Passionate RIM job (first place i found that do it)
3. Great GFE similar to place #2, exchange number and make promise to go eat with eachother.

lolpo
08-11-2013, 04:02 PM

share the address if u are real otherwise you just BULLSHIT.!@#

player79
09-11-2013, 07:28 AM
thats expensive, the going price for massage with fj in VT is 500+200k for the ticket

Maybe the guy got chop carrot so 1 million

player79
09-11-2013, 07:31 AM

Hi bro volcano can sent me the address of the ntt bj cafe. Thks

Hurricane88
09-11-2013, 08:08 AM

thought you no longer keen to go hcm...you claimed that the VBs cheated and ripped you off...haizzz....:)

volcano
09-11-2013, 09:51 AM
share the address if u are real otherwise you just BULLSHIT.!@#

am i real a not???....makes me feel stupid if i gonna explain to u...:cool:

but as for u...negative 16 points with 8 posts...wonder who is the unreal here..:rolleyes:

shctaw
09-11-2013, 10:44 AM
To avoid cheated by gals; just stick close to H88 in The Capital of Liars.:D

Pathological, Compulsive, Chronic, and Habitual Liars. Hehe.

thought you no longer keen to go hcm...you claimed that the VBs cheated and ripped you off...haizzz....:)

Hurricane88
09-11-2013, 11:34 AM
To avoid cheated by gals; just stick close to H88 in The Capital of Liars.:D

Pathological, Compulsive, Chronic, and Habitual Liars. Hehe.

hehe...just the smell and body language will knew Vb tell truth or lies...:)

kenGGG
09-11-2013, 12:00 PM
to all bros.

need advice, as i will goin saigon for 5 days and stay near D7 for work.

est. cost of taxi from airport to there and hw the traffic morning 8am and when goin back sg flight timing at 9pm.

any happening around that area?

volcano
09-11-2013, 03:43 PM
to all bros.

need advice, as i will goin saigon for 5 days and stay near D7 for work.

est. cost of taxi from airport to there and hw the traffic morning 8am and when goin back sg flight timing at 9pm.

any happening around that area?

the taxi fare should be about 220k-250k depending on which area...there will be some traffic at 8am...if ur flight back is 9pm then its better that u leave for the airport at 6.30pm.

i presume that u will be staying at Phu My Hung,there are some massage shops that provide extras of hj,bj,fj...exact price i dunno,u got to check it out urself.

cylaume
09-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Anyone knows of a good matchmaking company located in HCMC? I can only speak English at the moment, but certainly am looking to pick up Vietnamese asap.

Dann1313
09-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Hi am in hcm now, any 'fun' place to recommend?

Stay at market area district 1

phighter
09-11-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm going through a period of playing tour guide to samsters and doing FR. Who knows how long until i get bored of this. :)

Took two samsters to local red light street. Ask their preferences for quality of place / girls / ability to speak english & chinese - they did not care so we walk down street, get called by many okt at door of ktvs, tell okt we want to look, they said okay. some places have chinese/english girls. most places have dirty inside, which samsters did not like. I told them that is standard for locals, so lets go to high-end for locals and stop looking around. (same price also, tip to girls is difference between high-end vs. low-end imo)

I give them two options - 1 place i know, and 1 place I've never go to before. Most likely no one will speak chinese/english though, but they say most important is pretty girls. They choose the new one i never been. Get there and its 45k per can of beer. Difference is girls get more tip (start at 300k instead of 200k).

Lobby very nice. Air conditioned lobby which is better than most place. Very flashy lights on outside. Mami come down, very young mami. I use my usual line "difficult business partners, want see girls first" but they say must buy 1 beer atleast each if don't like girls. Okay, we go up.

Room very nice, japanese style, recessed floors under table to put your feet, like a japanese restaurant. samster said this is a new experience for them, never been to place like this haha. cant imagine how different this will be from singapore/china, but oh well.

I tell mami I need a samsung charger, so i will pick the girl with samsung.

Line of girls come in, all very young, 18-20 type, one even younger like 16/17 but very cute. out of 8 about 3 caught my eye, but all were atleast cute. I asked them all to show their cell phones, they all get confused, mami said its okay, so they show. I see a girl w/ samsung and i prominently explain i'm out of batteries and need a samsung charger so i choose girl with samsung. they all laugh and say im strange :) - lucky me girl with samsung also prettiest imo :)

KTV turn on and i'm surprised its real music KTV (not the fake ktv with just words and crappy music that im use to in VN). For exmple they have Tong Hua from Guang Liang with real singer/music video. if i take any samster to this place, please put this song in for me.

first hour we sing, ktv, etc everyone a bit shy. i hug and touch my girl but other samster seem quite shy, probably because of language barrier

second hour everyone loosen up, sing and start hugging girl, kissing on cheek, caressing legs, etc. one girl start using what limited english she had. young 16 y/o was quite shy/innocent/inexperienced.

you can have much fun IMO even without speaking language, just learn some simple drinking games. most places have dices so come with a few dice games and you can get your girl quite drunk

get bill for 1 24-can box of beer, 1 fruit platter, wetnaps, bottle water, and ktv for 1.5 hours: 1.7m. tip 300k to each girl (though i hear mami tease one of the girls privately later that they are use to getting 400-500k tip and now you get 300k and look sad. i believe this since it was said privately). tip to mami 200k. tip to service 200k. ask girls if they go home with guests, and they said they didn't, but there are girls here that do, next time tell mami first and she will split girls.

after we look for some bbbj hot toc. second place we look at had 1 cute girl for each of us so we went up stairs. the samster said i got the innocent one, while one girl was the sexy type and the other was a pretty type for the three of us.

my SYT was quite fun. SOP plus :
1. i tease and play with her, which turned her on, then i push her against wall and finger bang her. after 1 minute of moaning she beg me to stop so we dont run out of time
2. after my shot she continue to suck me which felt great
3. she crack my dick. hurts. but she insisted if i keep visiting her and keep doing it, i will eventually come in just to get my dick cracked. whatever.
4. while she clean up she kept teasing me which got me hard again, she pointed at it with a "oh my gosh look" then jump on table and pretend to grind on my dick (at this point she had her panties on) while sarcasticly fake moaning. she laughs then gets off. does this a few times, last time i grab her, and pretend that i was going to pull her panties off and insert, she was laughing while fighting back. after this little aggressive showboating her panties were soaking wet. time to go. 250k and out the door before joking with the rest of the girls downstairs.

finally a BIG thank you to the two samsters who pretty much paid for everything. ive come to realise tour guiding is quite heavy on the wallet, and there are many samsters coming to town asking to get shown around. keep in mind i spend 1M per week for action everyday as the local rate. so just showing a samster to KTV will wipe 1 week of my play budget without action.

kenGGG
09-11-2013, 07:25 PM
the taxi fare should be about 220k-250k depending on which area...there will be some traffic at 8am...if ur flight back is 9pm then its better that u leave for the airport at 6.30pm.

i presume that u will be staying at Phu My Hung,there are some massage shops that provide extras of hj,bj,fj...exact price i dunno,u got to check it out urself.

Thanks for your info bro Volcano.

Hope everything goes smoothing. :)

am3n_85
10-11-2013, 09:57 AM
HI bros, I have a few question.I know that a viet gal cannot stay with a foreigner.
1)If i book a hotel in hcm, i tell the gal to come to my room directly. It is possible?
2) i going to nha trang, i have book a resort there. can i just check in with my vietnam gal friend?

In advance , thanks to any bros who reply. really appreciate your advice.

Hurricane88
10-11-2013, 10:22 AM
1)If i book a hotel in hcm, i tell the gal to come to my room directly. It is possible?
2) i going to nha trang, i have book a resort there. can i just check in with my vietnam gal friend?

not going to answer you but point you to read my signature...click HCM Self Help DIY...read FAQ...answers are there...enjoy your self..:)

In brief:

I had received many pm...recently I did not reply to some newbies questions...simple reasons...

1. answers are found in my signature or in my thread...just need to search the thread with keywords...
2. ask me to recommend girls for LT...think I am okt which I am not...and yet I dun know who the newbies are...
3. ask me to bring newbies around...think will stop doing this because I have NOT get to know the newbies and really tired after last few months of bringing friends around...intend to stop doing that...

recent stories...
1. met a newbie in singapore...newbie dun know what to ask even ask him to prepare questions before hand...this newbie has friends going together and tell me friends cannot meet and he meet me alone will do...he said his friends all okay...but to me I am not comfortable and tell him if i dun meet his friends before hand...sure things go wrong and waste time...so I told him not keen to bring them around without meeting...

2. a friend who I had been translating tieng viet to englsh sms for close to a year...told me he had been cheated of his emotions...lost money which he send to gal in Vietnam to buy iphone 5, laptop for school, air ticket, etc...all these while I only translate and ask him to meet but he say no time...i wanted to warn him but he have no time to listen...he has time to send money to girl and chat...thus lost everything...haha...well gal only 19 yrs old...

am3n_85
10-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Thanks bro hurricane88 for the detail info. Really appreciate.

naemlo
10-11-2013, 01:02 PM
has time to send money to girl and chat...thus lost everything...haha...well gal only 19 yrs old...

Everyday this is happening. Nothing new. :D

SureScore
10-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Everyday this is happening. Nothing new. :D

If he had spent a kopi session with bro H88 then he could had saved plenty of money. I am one of the beneficiary. Bro H88 gave me plenty of advice when I started dating Viet girls. I think he still gave plenty of advice to many of his friends.

One thing H88 taught me, even you don't give gifts, the girl will still come meet you so why need to give??

phighter
10-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Thanks bro hurricane88 for the detail info. Really appreciate.

haha, on H88's note, i'm quite available (atleast for now) to show newbie around. H88's rules still apply to me though - do your research, know what you want, and please be fun.

but ill be honest, i probably dont know as many paces as H88.

Hurricane88
10-11-2013, 01:19 PM
haha, on H88's note, i'm quite available (atleast for now) to show newbie around. H88's rules still apply to me though - do your research, know what you want, and please be fun.

but ill be honest, i probably dont know as many paces as H88.

You are just being modest...tell you what...we shall meet in Dec...I msg you...actually I am there monthly but each time with friends and took up most of my time to meet up with you...coffee or beer on me...:)

Navegator05
10-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Hi seniors. Going to HCM for the 1st time on 13 Nov. wonder if anyone interested to chiong together? Also wish to check what is the average damage at ktv like Fortune? Tks!

realalexgd
10-11-2013, 03:33 PM
So now in vietnam - hcmc, the weather is stormy, with big rain or more rainy now..
any bros can confirm that?

just back from ho chi minh.

Weather is extremely hot now.
There was a storm warning heading to Ho Chi Minh, first time in so many years.
But just heavy rain, nothing much.

But weather is hot in HCM now

realalexgd
10-11-2013, 03:35 PM
I had view from page 1 to current last page.
I would like to ask is it safe to travel alone in Ho Chi Minh? Especially in the club alone?

safe to walk alone on the streets
but better if you can speak a bit of Vietnamese.
Sometimes you walk alone on the streets on the pub areas, the guys will just keep pestering you what u looking for.
haha just ignore them

matsushima
10-11-2013, 09:38 PM
bros,
Would like to ask what the standard rate tips(reasonable rate)
for the PR/ GRO in

- Bars/Pubs: billiards bar(91,41..), 17 Saloon, Napoly, etc..
-Clubs: example, 02 gold club, gossip, lavish, etc...

phighter
10-11-2013, 11:16 PM
You are just being modest...tell you what...we shall meet in Dec...I msg you...actually I am there monthly but each time with friends and took up most of my time to meet up with you...coffee or beer on me...:)

Haha, i understand man. do your thing and dont worry about me. but if you got time for a beer or coffee, let's definitely meet up, good to put a face to a screen name.

funny since when I started posting my favorite places were in Thu Duc, now its all in D1. so hot toc on me if you're game.

phighter
10-11-2013, 11:51 PM
A month or so ago I went to a KTV introduced by a friend with FS. The security was tight, recommendation required, and girls were not that pretty (we did come in on short notice late at night).

OKT promise me better girls, just come early.

After being pestered these last few days by the OKT, i promise to give him one more shot at impressing me. i pull some friends together and we go.

I went today around 1PM, he was not in at work yet and was on his way. While waiting the managers were on edge (who are these strangers waiting for a manager they didn't know).

OKT arrives which i had gotten the name wrong, everyone relaxes, go to room which was a small 15x15 uninspired/run down room. (told me there are bigger/better rooms for groups, but just 3 people with no ktv means this room)

Management wants to upgrade decor of place, but constant investigations/bribes by police means they are too worried to upgrade incase they get shut down.

He said about 20-30 girls. but we let him choose for us. My girl comes in, rate 7/10, 20 years old. nice face and body (B+ breast), atrractive, but nothing amazing

After 30 minutes of drinking beer, OKT says want to start action? we split up to different rooms while i stay in that room. girl leaves to clean up, come back, dims light in room, tells me to strip as she does also, tells me to lay down (on KTV couch) and she cat bath me and bbbj me. she was too afraid of precum which she is not use to, so she cap me, i sit up and she ride me, then she lay down and i finish.

300k for each girl sitting fee
500k for each girl ST
100k to service
200k to OKT
500k for beer, fruit, food
5k to motorbike parking attendant (haha we were out of cash by then, promise to get him next time)

on way out, see a few girls. mostly innocent, countryside type of girls with small amounts of makeup. cute and attractive, pleasant looking, but nothing to break the bank on.

RTF? If we split it up action, and im not worried about getting to know the girl, better prices out there at hot toc for bj then find an okt with fj. however, not many girls i know will give bj and fj. fj girls are mostly dead fish in VN from my experience. not to mention risk of getting raided.

Singkieu
11-11-2013, 02:56 AM
2. a friend who I had been translating tieng viet to englsh sms for close to a year...told me he had been cheated of his emotions...lost money which he send to gal in Vietnam to buy iphone 5, laptop for school, air ticket, etc...all these while I only translate and ask him to meet but he say no time...i wanted to warn him but he have no time to listen...he has time to send money to girl and chat...thus lost everything...haha...well gal only 19 yrs old...

You so free translate for him over a period of a year.

You should have just stopped translating for him and told him that you have advice for him and that you should meet, before you translate further. Maybe then you would have had a chance to talk some sense into him.

Oh well, water under the bridge now.

onetree
11-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Hi bros,

If anybody can help to enlighten me.

I went to Phu My Hung yesterday and found a lot massage place than I thought. I think it should be around 10 of them all located in the same area. It's very near to the KFC (if you know where it is). Many Korean restaurant there too.

Do you have any idea what sort of service they provide and the pricing? I wanted to try but as I was alone and knew nothing about the market price and system so I was afraid of being overly charged.

Please advise.

HeyB
11-11-2013, 08:46 AM
hi bro, can share cafe bj location? :)

according to volcano it should be on ntt in d7.
i still have to check the exact location when i drive around there :D

HeyB
11-11-2013, 08:50 AM
so i've finally found a small side street with 5-6 BBBJ hot toc in D1.

is it npk street?

i noticed some new shops there but didnt try yet :D

Hurricane88
11-11-2013, 09:50 AM
After 30 minutes of drinking beer, OKT says want to start action? we split up to different rooms while i stay in that room. girl leaves to clean up, come back, dims light in room, tells me to strip as she does also, tells me to lay down (on KTV couch) and she cat bath me and bbbj me. she was too afraid of precum which she is not use to, so she cap me, i sit up and she ride me, then she lay down and i finish.

300k for each girl sitting fee
500k for each girl ST
100k to service
200k to OKT
500k for beer, fruit, food
5k to motorbike parking attendant (haha we were out of cash by then, promise to get him next time)

RTF? If we split it up action, and im not worried about getting to know the girl, better prices out there at hot toc for bj then find an okt with fj. however, not many girls i know will give bj and fj. fj girls are mostly dead fish in VN from my experience. not to mention risk of getting raided.

these are kind of services which will be raided and then police has excuse to close down all the ktv and entertainment places...:)

consider the price you paid is cheap for local ktv but the gfe is not there...worst if at that spot, the okt will to film a video while you having sex...then this can cost us plenty of problems in future including blackmail...these are risks not worth taking by us foreigners...I will not want to go such places as I am there to relaxed and enjoy myself...safety first...:)

Hurricane88
11-11-2013, 10:00 AM
You so free translate for him over a period of a year.
You should have just stopped translating for him and told him that you have advice for him and that you should meet, before you translate further. Maybe then you would have had a chance to talk some sense into him.

Oh well, water under the bridge now.

I did..but then after a month or so...he came back with whatsapp msg and said he dun understand...by then I already noticed things were wrong...then i realised the phone lost was ip5 cost around 15mil, laptop spoilt cost around 15mil, air ticket and monthly allowances...friend claimed she is a student and need all these...and wanted to marry her...so I told him things are not so simple in Vn and he is east target...the VB must be laughing and enjoying nice time with her local bf using all his $$$...:)

friend did not tell me he send her all these monies and buy her all these gifts till things started missing or lost...:)

think the ip5 was sold...
the laptop and air tickets was nvr purchased since he send her money using transfer...
once he transfered money using one bank and took a week to reach...the VB kept chasing him and accused him nvr sent as promised...

morale of the story...all things can be staged...nvr so simple...:p

maddog_mlvn
11-11-2013, 10:58 AM

Bro H88 thing r as simple as A B C. And the thing is his 2 head, the smaller head without brain, and another almost the same as the smaller head almost without brain. When somebody think they fall in LOVE, their can do alot stupid thing.

Reaper
11-11-2013, 06:11 PM
New Place opened.

ATTICA Club
12 Nguyen Hue D1

ninezenith
11-11-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm in HCM now and it's my first time. Didn't had time to surf sammy earlier...any bro here can help to intro a good & reputable massage + special place?

Makashi
11-11-2013, 08:41 PM

If its too good to be true, it usually is.....why make things so complicated.....

still remernising on the previous trip....more on the food.....

MIFAcafe
12-11-2013, 08:12 AM

Stick close to H88; learn from his experience better than going thru the shitty situation myself.

Lesson number 1 from H88.
"Girl that really like you never talk about money."
However stupid sinkees will always talk about money thinking money is everything.

Lesson number 2.
Ignore them. Long enough for them to say "Em nho Anh rat nhieu"

Lesson number 3.
Be a bad boyfriend. They love it.

Above are what I learn so far, however still no chance to test out Number 1 and Number 3.:D

PS: I bet there are seniors whom cheong VN may have a different opinions. If so please enlighten me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTnG4OFaFYc

player79
12-11-2013, 10:59 AM
New Place opened.

ATTICA Club
12 Nguyen Hue D1

Hi bro reaper this place got pr or not ?

player79
12-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Stick close to H88; learn from his experience better than going thru the shitty situation myself.

Lesson number 1 from H88.
"Girl that really like you never talk about money."
However stupid sinkees will always talk about money thinking money is everything.

Lesson number 2.
Ignore them. Long enough for them to say "Em nho Anh rat nhieu"

Lesson number 3.
Be a bad boyfriend. They love it.

Above are what I learn so far, however still no chance to test out Number 1 and Number 3.:D

PS: I bet there are seniors whom cheong VN may have a different opinions. If so please enlighten me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTnG4OFaFYc

That the way 95% use small head to think. That y the girl pricing keep on going higher and higher. Please senior brother in this forum already give advise still so many hungry for the wetnam hole.

Hurricane88
12-11-2013, 11:18 AM

haha...this is a club with loud music and expensive drinks..no diff from Gold Club...so you should know if you want to spend expensive money on PR or FL...:confused:....you had been complaining gals are expensive in HCM so why you bother to even ask this question...:confused::p

https://www.facebook.com/AtticaBar

phighter
12-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Tru story, my hair stylist/salon is closed today.

I google in Vietnamese for recommendation of good male hair salon/stylist

Found a forum with this topic and some good recommendations in Vietnamese.

then someone recommend Hot Toc with pink lights that will make our heads very good (pun on bbbj).

someone else respond saying recommend SVH street in Q10 that will give "you a good head/style for 600k" (another pun on bbbj/fs)

haha not sure what is up with this street, plan to explore this weekend, anyone know?

decent02
12-11-2013, 01:37 PM

No PR ... but got wings :eek:

volcano
12-11-2013, 01:40 PM
someone else respond saying recommend SVH street in Q10 that will give "you a good head/style for 600k" (another pun on bbbj/fs)

haha not sure what is up with this street, plan to explore this weekend, anyone know?

didnt u already mention what kind of service they provide..

so what are the things that u not sure abt..:cool:

there are also many saloons operating in the same style as Le Duyen over there.but quality of girls is lower in my own opinion.

Prurientdude
12-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Going to Saigon from 18 to 20. Any senior in town?

player79
12-11-2013, 04:17 PM
haha...this is a club with loud music and expensive drinks..no diff from Gold Club...so you should know if you want to spend expensive money on PR or FL...:confused:....you had been complaining gals are expensive in HCM so why you bother to even ask this question...:confused::p

https://www.facebook.com/AtticaBar

Hi bro Hurraine I am asking on behalf of my those well to do spore friend. Usually I follow along foc. I wanted to follow bro Hurraine on his trip but really got limited leave. I know bro Hurraine really give good advise to me and I also tell my friend but they got money they say ok. To me and normal sporean Hcmc is really a expensive place to cheong. This round I manage to get a napoly bartender meet me during day time without giving any tip at napoly(but bring me go supermarket spent 800000).

fcukger
12-11-2013, 05:10 PM
U promise u wash clean clean? :D

i everyday also clean clean... than what u gonna do to me??? i still V le... :)

naemlo
12-11-2013, 06:35 PM
i everyday also clean clean... than what u gonna do to me??? i still V le... :)

I understand u V, that is why I prepared a baseball bat.

phighter
12-11-2013, 11:06 PM
The thread was in 2007 :) not sure if this street has been shut down =]

also, 600k is quite expensive for a bbbj hot toc, so yeah, haha not really sure what service they offer. tanks for info.

didnt u already mention what kind of service they provide..

so what are the things that u not sure abt..:cool:

there are also many saloons operating in the same style as Le Duyen over there.but quality of girls is lower in my own opinion.

volcano
13-11-2013, 10:47 AM
The thread was in 2007 :) not sure if this street has been shut down =]

also, 600k is quite expensive for a bbbj hot toc, so yeah, haha not really sure what service they offer. tanks for info.

from what i last known about 1.5 years ago,there are shops that provide fj for 600k at SVH..

volcano
13-11-2013, 11:02 AM
local style bia om is getting better and better nowadays.room's standard at a par with those bigger KTV..and girl's standard also not too bad...seems that the raid few months back ago is not a bad thing as well..:p

time to switch from clubs back to bia om again..but oops...i change the room in the bia om into a mini club on Sun with few bros as well...:D

plman2002
13-11-2013, 01:21 PM
I understand u V, that is why I prepared a baseball bat.

Go anywhere oso see u.
Tot u went into monkhood liao.. :rolleyes:

naemlo
13-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Go anywhere oso see u.
Tot u went into monkhood liao.. :rolleyes:

Dun make me angry, later I turn into a green man.... U dun follow me. :eek:

haha_123
13-11-2013, 08:31 PM
think the ip5 was sold...
the laptop and air tickets was nvr purchased since he send her money using transfer...
once he transfered money using one bank and took a week to reach...the VB kept chasing him and accused him nvr sent as promised...

This reminds me of a VB that calls me ox, and told me that she's desperate to come to SIN and see me on 11/11/13.

Last week I went to a pub on 9/11/13. Pub boss told me that he have a pretty syt to introduce to me and started making a call. To my surprise, the syt turned out to be the VB that claims to be arriving only on 11/11/13.

Upon seeing me, the VB immediately dashed out of the pub. A while later, she smsed to me asking: "Ox co khoe kg". I asked her why she lied to me about her arrival date. She replied that she wanted to give me a surprise!!
Till this date, I don't know her actual reason as I have blacklisted her number and ignored her smses. Maybe she wanted to spend her first 2 days with another "ox".

Although I didn't lose any $, but I just don't like the fact that she lied to me.
I could never trust her in the future.

Like TS mentioned here: morale of the story...all things can be staged...nvr so simple...:

player79
13-11-2013, 08:55 PM
This reminds me of a VB that calls me ox, and told me that she's desperate to come to SIN and see me on 11/11/13.

Last week I went to a pub on 9/11/13. Pub boss told me that he have a pretty syt to introduce to me and started making a call. To my surprise, the syt turned out to be the VB that claims to be arriving only on 11/11/13.

Upon seeing me, the VB immediately dashed out of the pub. A while later, she smsed to me asking: "Ox co khoe kg". I asked her why she lied to me about her arrival date. She replied that she wanted to give me a surprise!!
Till this date, I don't know her actual reason as I have blacklisted her number and ignored her smses. Maybe she wanted to spend her first 2 days with another "ox".

Although I didn't lose any $, but I just don't like the fact that she lied to me.

Like TS mentioned here: morale of the story...all things can be staged...nvr so simple...:

Bro that's the game of vb no matter what line they are in. i hear the liar here and there story for vb is normal even some old bird in this forum also get con sometime. I can tell things in vietnam is not that simple many people and vb liar here and there. piece of advise as long u find a reasonable price to hook and girl f and go. want to find a vb who really love u no ask for alot money really is hard. i also got bartender ask me go out buy this and that yes no ask for money but still need spent money in a better way. as long not over my limited i still ok. if want to play with vb be prepare to be cheat as that is almost efficient way of making money. Even with all the advise from the forum senior brothers like h88 and so on still people think with their small once see the vb. That how many vb players die cock standing.

player79
13-11-2013, 09:00 PM
from what i last known about 1.5 years ago,there are shops that provide fj for 600k at SVH..

Hi bro volcano that place still available?

volcano
13-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Hi bro volcano that place still available?

i already say from what i last known about 1.5 years ago already mah...:confused:

so very obvious i dunno for now tio bo...:cool:

volcano
13-11-2013, 09:38 PM
i also got bartender ask me go out buy this and that yes no ask for money

giving monthly "maintanance fee" is sometimes better if compared to having shopping trip...:)

most of the bartenders in Napoly now are generally new gals..if u bring those that work there 3 years ago and above then u will know whats the actual meaning of buy this and buy that..i did ever stay under 1 roof with the bartenders from Napoly before.they will never ride bike and rather spend money on taxi when customer ask them out for lunch..and the reason is this,they will always come back with both hands full of paper bags..and the most common brand that they like to buy is Mango...:rolleyes:

volcano
13-11-2013, 09:52 PM
latest club in town

Ace Night Club
21 Nguyen Trung Ngan Q.1

Botarbolampar
13-11-2013, 10:04 PM
latest club in town
Ace Night Club
21 Nguyen Trung Ngan Q.1

Lets GO bro..............:)

plman2002
13-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Dun make me angry, later I turn into a green man.... U dun follow me. :eek:

Tot u in bkk? Follow u, I whr got so eng!

volcano
13-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Lets GO bro..............:)

u in HCMC now???

Singkieu
14-11-2013, 03:18 AM
local style bia om is getting better and better nowadays.room's standard at a par with those bigger KTV..and girl's standard also not too bad...seems that the raid few months back ago is not a bad thing as well..:p

time to switch from clubs back to bia om again..but oops...i change the room in the bia om into a mini club on Sun with few bros as well...:D

HaizZzz you this pattern do quite often hor?

Might as well go Cafe DJ and change to mini club, no need to dim the lights or change the music got instant mini club liao.

Singkieu
14-11-2013, 03:21 AM

Reminds me of my own theory about No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3.

Basically my theory is that every man needs to have a No. 1, a No. 2 and a No. 3 in his life. Unless of course you can find that elusive woman that can play all 3 roles. In my experience she is quite rare. Each of the No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3 have a set of defined roles to play in their man's life in order for him to be happy and satisfied in life. If you are interested to know more about my theory, I can elaborate further.

In the same way, it looks like some women (not only VB) also need to have a No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3 ong xa. :D

Singkieu
14-11-2013, 03:25 AM
...and the most common brand that they like to buy is Mango...:rolleyes:

Not just Mango, but Charles and Keith, bebe as well.

For the more atas VB, they prefer LV, Gucci and Chanel. :p

volcano
14-11-2013, 10:29 AM
HaizZzz you this pattern do quite often hor?

Might as well go Cafe DJ and change to mini club, no need to dim the lights or change the music got instant mini club liao.

not quite often...in fact is everytime...:D

there is difference between the 2...as usually start singing first when just reach..as the booze went in and atmosphere start to change...then its also where the lighting and sounds will change as well..:cool:

most important,there is more privacy in the room as i am a shy person...:p

phighter
14-11-2013, 10:29 AM
If you are interested to know more about my theory, I can elaborate further.

Preach it brother, elaborate!

Its similar to my theory on hand phones, everyone needs a #1 (smartphone), #2 (old smart phone), #3 (nokia).

Singkieu
14-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Preach it brother, elaborate!

Its similar to my theory on hand phones, everyone needs a #1 (smartphone), #2 (old smart phone), #3 (nokia).

Well...Similar to your theory I guess.

Every man needs a No. 1, a No. 2 and a No. 3 in his life to be fulfilled and fully satisfied as a MAN and a human being.

Your No. 1 is the one you love, the one even your family loves and considers part of the family, because she is the mother of your children. In Vietnam this woman is called your 'rice' (co'm). This is the woman you marry and love for the rest of your life.

Your No. 2 is the secret spice in your life, the one maybe only your best friend knows about, the one that you take to clubs or on short vacations to the beach in foreign lands and the one you show off to everyone there because she looks great in a party dress and a bikini and she happily fucks your brains out. In Vietnam this woman is called your 'pho'. In Singapore she is typically known as your 'mistress'.

Your No. 3 is your whore and maybe even like your sex slave, the one nobody knows about. She is the one that satisfies all your hidden dark desires that either No. 1 or No. 2 does not / will not / cannot satisfy. Such as participating in mass orgy or anal sex, 3P with her and one of her slutty friends, etc. Obviously you will never take No. 3 to meet your own friends or family. In Vietnam there is no term for this woman, but I call her your 'banh mi' (french loaf).

Therefore, if a man has rice, pho and banh mi to eat in his life, he will never desire nor need anything else, because he will be 'full' and satisfied physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and sexually.

That is my theory. So if you are lucky enough to find one woman who can play all 3 roles, then you are the luckiest man on earth and you better marry her before someone else does. If not, you will need to find 2 or 3 women to play all the above 3 roles in your life before you are fully satisfied.

My theory is a result of years of research. Comments welcome.

Makashi
14-11-2013, 05:50 PM
habis...i loved banh mi alot.....i mean the french loaf....does that mean i go for the no.3.??

shysaint
14-11-2013, 07:50 PM

Every man needs a No. 1, a No. 2 and a No. 3 in his life to be fulfilled and fully satisfied as a MAN and a human being.

Your No. 1 is the one you love, the one even your family loves and considers part of the family, because she is the mother of your children. In Vietnam this woman is called your 'rice' (co'm). This is the woman you marry and love for the rest of your life.

Your No. 2 is the secret spice in your life, the one maybe only your best friend knows about, the one that you take to clubs or on short vacations to the beach in foreign lands and the one you show off to everyone there because she looks great in a party dress and a bikini and she happily fucks your brains out. In Vietnam this woman is called your 'pho'. In Singapore she is typically known as your 'mistress'.

Your No. 3 is your whore and maybe even like your sex slave, the one nobody knows about. She is the one that satisfies all your hidden dark desires that either No. 1 or No. 2 does not / will not / cannot satisfy. Such as participating in mass orgy or anal sex, 3P with her and one of her slutty friends, etc. Obviously you will never take No. 3 to meet your own friends or family. In Vietnam there is no term for this woman, but I call her your 'banh mi' (french loaf).

Therefore, if a man has rice, pho and banh mi to eat in his life, he will never desire nor need anything else, because he will be 'full' and satisfied physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and sexually.

That is my theory. So if you are lucky enough to find one woman who can play all 3 roles, then you are the luckiest man on earth and you better marry her before someone else does. If not, you will need to find 2 or 3 women to play all the above 3 roles in your life before you are fully satisfied.

I LoVe Your Theory :D Absolutely no doubt about it :cool:

Singkieu
14-11-2013, 09:19 PM
I LoVe Your Theory :D Absolutely no doubt about it :cool:

Cam on anh shysaint nhieu. :)

blk437
14-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Hi all bros. May I ask if its safe to go Hcm these few weeks? Because of Typhoon Haiyan
. Please advice.

volcano
15-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Hi all bros. May I ask if its safe to go Hcm these few weeks? Because of Typhoon Haiyan
. Please advice.

its safe & sound over here :cool:

phighter
15-11-2013, 01:16 AM
i found myself in the industrial zones tonight so decided to go look for some banh mi.

i didn't have high hopes because, well, it was out in binh duong.

saw some cafe om up ahead on my motorbike and wasn't expecting much. 5 shops in a row.

first thought was "4-6 girls each shop? thats alot for cafe om"

then "eh, typical old ladies at cafe om, not interesting, looks like ill pass on these cafe oms and look for massage"

then i drove by her. insanely cute banh mi. 18yo syt, adorable, cute, school girl look/type. had to go in.

imagine a couple of lawn chairs in an empty room. get a drink, then she ask me if i want massage. go up stairs to a dark large room, there were two make shift mini-rooms made of wood partitions, each room separated by a curtain. and you do your business directly on the floor.

i really hate cafe om, its so dirty, but man this girl was incredibly cute and gorgeous so i happily laid on the floor. her bbbj was bad though :(

120k total. no tip. drinks included. standard price for cafe om.

went to bbbj massage after since i got a few hours to kill before meeting up with a foot massage girl i met out in binh duong a while ago, massage was much better service. older girl (24) but very cute. 100k ticket, 200k tip for bbbj and great gfe. exchange numbers

(i really dont know why i exchange numbers with these girls. they are cute, good personality, never ask me for money or things, and i don't really judge them for what they do to support their parents/etc, in fact if they are doing ti for their parents i respect them a lot more, but still im not interested in getting a gf. nonetheless, i told her id come out to get noodles with her some day in the morning, and she looked very happy - random thought :)

blk437
15-11-2013, 01:32 AM
its safe & sound over here :cool:

Thanks Volcano. " )

decent02
15-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Not just Mango, but Charles and Keith, bebe as well.

For the more atas VB, they prefer LV, Gucci and Chanel. :p

Charles and Keith ... quite famous in hcm rite
I know many gals there like this brand
they thought something big..dunno is from sg
Saigon centre got a branch there

decent02
15-11-2013, 09:41 AM
the most common brand that they like to buy is Mango...:rolleyes:

Mango in Saigon centre or Q5 Nguyen Trai :D

hongkeetong
15-11-2013, 12:22 PM

Been a silent reader and seldom post but i agree with Singkieu. Guessed I have been lucky with my wife. She is No 1 and 2 with a little of No 3. Even though we have been married for a couple of yrs, she is still notti when it comes to our couple time. If not, life would be so boring :D

Singkieu
15-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Been a silent reader and seldom post but i agree with Singkieu. Guessed I have been lucky with my wife. She is No 1 and 2 with a little of No 3. Even though we have been married for a couple of yrs, she is still notti when it comes to our couple time. If not, life would be so boring :D

Then you are very lucky to have married her. You only need to have a very seldom No. 3 to fill a tiny small void but seriously if I were in your shoes, I would not even bother but instead I would cherish her for the rest of my life. IMO the real test is time, feel free to let us know how its going after 8 more years.

Botarbolampar
15-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Charles and Keith ... quite famous in hcm rite
I know many gals there like this brand
they thought something big..dunno is from sg
Saigon centre got a branch there

Saigon C&K is their Vietnam franchisee :) If you know of anyone who is interested to buy C&K franchisee, I'm able to assist them :)

lovethief
16-11-2013, 01:01 AM
Report From Ben Ny's today

Hello. Back in saigon after a year.

I read reports about the raids and couldn't find much information. Decided to go visit Ben Ny's since that's always been my favorite spot for a quick bj.

The place has renovated and there is no big "ben ny hot toc" sign anymore. They moved the cashier, and blocked the view of the back.

I go in and there is a cashier. She says 120k and I pay her. She tells me to sit down in the sitting area next to her. Unfortunately there are not 10 girls to choose from anymore.

After 5 minutes of waiting, the cashier actually tells me to go in the back with her.

We head upstairs. The place definitely seems "dead" compared to normal. I barely saw any girls or customers.

Quick massage and she tells me to go to the area. Immediately I noticed the difference. There is no privacy.The curtains are gone.

I walk to my cubicle and on the way I see an old man getting a BJ.

I'm at the very end and my head is exposed. The blowjob is 100% normal. Only difference is there's not as much privacy.

Gave her 150k tip and she was happy.

Not sure if I'm going to return. I miss the privacy and the ability to choose from the girls. The glory days of ben ny are def over. My tien the one that was down the street is competely gone as well. I think it's a coffee shop now.

Anyways going to head over to NPK next week and explore that area.

milfmilf
16-11-2013, 11:11 AM
thought of going HCM mid Dec. my viet mei mei will show me ard for 3 days
currently I communicate with her via WeChat
like to know if I'm in HCM, what is the recommended way to make phone call and internet?

turn on roaming for my singtel line?

thanks

naemlo
16-11-2013, 11:15 AM
thought of going HCM mid Dec. my viet mei mei will show me ard for 3 days

U spent hundreds $ for hotel n flight, purposely to meet a ger. It is not difficult to spend another few $ to buy a sim card, right?? :eek:

milfmilf
16-11-2013, 11:42 AM
main purpose is to look see

lolpo
16-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Q7 club is nice.
new girls last nite.
now buy 2 chivas get 3 free...
open till 2am
total bill 5.6m vnd
tips girls 300k each.
look for mummy phong.
prc mummy
pls pm me to get full infor

Hurricane88
17-11-2013, 11:12 AM
exchange rate - 16920 on 14/11 and 16900 on 16/11...:)

1k notes - 16940 on 14/11 and 16920 on 16/11...:)

naemlo
17-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Q7 club is nice.
new girls last nite.
now buy 2 chivas get 3 free...
open till 2am
total bill 5.6m vnd
tips girls 300k each.
look for mummy phong.
prc mummy
pls pm me to get full infor

Buy 2 get 3 free? Very good deal.... Pay for 2 bottles and get total 5 bottles. U meant buy 2 bottles get 3rd bottle free right? :confused:

Hurricane88
17-11-2013, 11:48 AM
We went Attica club on fri nite...:)

Damage - macallan 12 yrs old - 2,990,000
mixers - fruits
tax and others

NO Shisha smoke...this cost at least 1 mi plus if not wrong...

Total 4.8mil...plus 500k of tips to waiters and security...:)

no PR or FL there so dun go there to hunt...:)

decent02
17-11-2013, 08:25 PM
We went Attica club on fri nite...:)

Damage - macallan 12 yrs old - 2,990,000
mixers - fruits
tax and others

Total 4.8mil...plus 500k of tips to waiters and security...:)

no PR or FL there so dun go there to hunt...:)

Okay .... quit ex
5 mil ....i can have 3 bottles of single malt in napoly

volcano
17-11-2013, 09:56 PM

i have yet to smoke any shisha that cost more then 600k..

the most expensive is the so called special type in Sin lounge which shld cost 480k++.

maybe the Shisha in Attica has wings...shld arrange for a trip down to try...:cool:

Hurricane88
17-11-2013, 09:58 PM
i have yet to smoke any shisha that cost more then 600k..
the most expensive is the so called special type in Sin lounge which shld cost 480k++.
maybe the Shisha in Attica has wings...shld arrange for a trip down to try...:cool:

yup...if you add second pc will cost 1mil plus...:p

volcano
17-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Okay .... quit ex
5 mil ....i can have 3 bottles of single malt in napoly

the stupid plate of fruit platter shld cost about 300k already whereas in Napoly the manager will simply just write off the fruit..

btw...5 mills+ is including misc charges and tips...

what will a bott of single matt+mixer+tips to the gals be in Napoly...:rolleyes::D

jackbl
18-11-2013, 01:14 AM
exchange rate - 16920 on 14/11 and 16900 on 16/11...:)

Exchange rate at Can Tho Ninh Kieu 16860 on 16/11 :(

decent02
18-11-2013, 01:25 PM
the stupid plate of fruit platter shld cost about 300k already whereas in Napoly the manager will simply just write off the fruit..

btw...5 mills+ is including misc charges and tips...

what will a bott of single matt+mixer+tips to the gals be in Napoly...:rolleyes::D

5mil only for 3 bottles + free mixes.

fruit free of course lah

a bott of single malt cost how much .... I dunno leh....always order 2 free 1:rolleyes:

volcano
18-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Exchange rate at Can Tho Ninh Kieu 16860 on 16/11 :(

why the sad face...:confused:

getting this rate out of HCMC is not bad already..the difference is only 40k Vnd if u change $1000 Sgd...:cool:

phimhd0006
18-11-2013, 08:03 PM
Wellcom to HCM city.

jackbl
19-11-2013, 12:49 AM
getting this rate out of HCMC is not bad already..the difference is only 40k Vnd if u change $1000 Sgd...:cool:

Over there, 1 note of $1k fetch the same rate as 20X$50..... I discovered that there is a place which sells very nice 水铰 。 5 in a bowl selling 13k Vnd.

MIFAcafe
19-11-2013, 07:56 AM
We have dinner at Augustin Restaurant on Friday night before we head out to Attica on a triple date. (3 tiko and 3 gals)

The serving is huge; and I love the Oven Bake Salmon and also the Beef tenderloin done medium well.

3 salad, 6 main courses, a pitcher of red wine and my girl drank 2 can of 7-up.

Total bill VND3,900,000. Tip : My friend insist to pay V200k in tip. Haizzzzz.:o

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YzLWZ6F9ITs/S__hHTbaAMI/AAAAAAAAC9k/NkSjsyvxL_w/s1600/1+IMG_1022.JPG

hongkeetong
19-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Then you are very lucky to have married her. You only need to have a very seldom No. 3 to fill a tiny small void but seriously if I were in your shoes, I would not even bother but instead I would cherish her for the rest of my life. IMO the real test is time, feel free to let us know how its going after 8 more years.

Thanks, Singkieu. I'm very lucky to have married her. In fact, I stopped chionging after marriage. Nowadays, I spend time meeting friends and have coffee whenever I'm in HCM.

PS: Thanks for the points. Sorry I can't return the favor since I got no power :p

Botarbolampar
19-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Thanks, Singkieu. I'm very lucky to have married her. In fact, I stopped chionging after marriage. Nowadays, I spend time meeting friends and have coffee whenever I'm in HCM.
PS: Thanks for the points. Sorry I can't return the favor since I got no power :p

The way you put it. It's a mirror reflection of me. You lucky guy :)

hongkeetong
19-11-2013, 03:21 PM
The way you put it. It's a mirror reflection of me. You lucky guy :)

hahaha... I guess marriage changes a person. However, there are a lot of things to learn and adjust when you marry a VN partner. So guys who are looking for VN partners be prepared :D

Thanks for the ups too, as mentioned can't return the favor. Coffee on me next time if you and Singkieu are in HCM when I'm there. :)

am3n_85
19-11-2013, 07:49 PM
hahaha... I guess marriage changes a person. However, there are a lot of things to learn and adjust when you marry a VN partner. So guys who are looking for VN partners be prepared :D

Thanks for the ups too, as mentioned can't return the favor. Coffee on me next time if you and Singkieu are in HCM when I'm there. :)

Hi bro hongkeetong, can a name few things. Which you have encounter?

Hurricane88
19-11-2013, 07:53 PM

please discuss only topics related to HCM...:mad:

all these marriage thingy please discuss here...http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64297

S.B.Y.1
19-11-2013, 08:07 PM
please discuss only topics related to HCM...

Jangan mara2 ya nanti Cepat tua :p :D

Support for this thread

Makashi
19-11-2013, 11:54 PM
please discuss only topics related to HCM...:mad:

all these marriage thingy please discuss here...http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64297

Discuss food in HCM can????

Duck noodles and French loaf...and the Egg pancake.....slurp slurp???

Singkieu
20-11-2013, 03:39 AM
Jangan mara2 ya nanti Cepat tua :p :D

Support for this thread

Pak Bambang,

Dia udah tua... gak perlu nanti ... :p

hongkeetong
20-11-2013, 05:25 PM

Please go here and see my answer http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64297&page=1250

H88... sorry for the off topic lah...many apologies :D

Also thanks for the points from a couple of unknown bros. Thank u thank u.

AmateurPornstar
20-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Any kind bro can confirm that all hotel a&em is girl friendly.. I check trip advisor and saw a photo post there a sign stating no prostitute. Thanks in advance

jackbl
21-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Also thanks for the points from a couple of unknown bros. Thank u thank u.

If you do more postings then you will have POWER

hongkeetong
21-11-2013, 10:28 AM
If you do more postings then you will have POWER

Thanks jackbl. I just realised my post count got reset. I think it's becos my older post in the old thread got wiped :p

plman2002
21-11-2013, 10:21 PM
D7 is a bloody dead area! Wah kaoz.

Hurricane88
21-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks jackbl. I just realised my post count got reset. I think it's becos my older post in the old thread got wiped :p

I lost 3k posts in thread 2...:)

D7 is a bloody dead area! Wah kaoz.

give it some time...things will spruce up...:)

VVoF
22-11-2013, 02:58 AM
hi all,

I have not been in this thread for quite some time, although sometime I still come to HCM. Only for short trip. I first come to HCM 10 years ago. In the first years, when I started coming to hcmc, almost everyday went karaoke until siah. Then decide to switch to bar and pub. If I go to hcmc, then I will go to my fav pub 17. Until all my fav bartender leave, now I felt 17 is a bit boring. Then started to read all the post pages. Have read the the last 30 pages already. Then I realise there have been many more interesting place. Hope to have a chance to meet some bro next time .

See ya