PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Pohchuan
22-11-2013, 05:57 AM
Long time no see everyone.

A nice youtube video made in vietnam singing "modern talking" songs. Enjoy these beautiful Vietnam models. Vietnam rocks!

If you know 'modern talking' and appreciate their songs, you are getting on in age but still a hard lass. Hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5et68XzyZ4c

XXed
22-11-2013, 05:08 PM
D7 is a bloody dead area! Wah kaoz.

you here in D7?

phighter
23-11-2013, 09:23 AM
A hot toc girl told me she worked on TL street 1 year ago, but went to her home town for a while, when she came back the hot toc had found a replacement for her so she found a new bbbj hot toc in D1.

I drove out to TL street (korean neighborhood) near airport - no hot toc or anything. Saw two korean bars with old lady sitting in front, opaque glass front, and pink neon lights. Anyone know what type of bars these are? other than that, all dead

Then went to SVH street in Q10 where i hear there use to be alot of FJ hot toc. All dead. Only massage parlours and family KTV. Anyone know if these MP are hj / bj / fj? Probably BJ my guess. But there are so many MPs in this area.

Also shit ton of hotels. Im always surprised to see so many hotels but no OKT on these type of streets.

brenfrew
23-11-2013, 11:35 AM
First off, thank you all for the info and especially Hurricane88 for your DIY and info..

Checked into A&EM 39 in D1 last night.. locked up passport, changed, then headed to Dai Nam for massage.. my girl was No. 37, 20 years old, slim, A Cup nice ass and smiley... saw several girls when walking through the hallways, all of them look above average and slim.. will try to go there again today if I have time...

Went to Catwalk after massage at Dai Nam. The hardware is nice, one room pub/bar the other Karaoke. There is a performance by a local celeb or something sponsored by Glenmorangie, the place was pretty packed..

Found a spot at the bar then a mamasan came by and asked if I want a girl, showed me a note on the phone that says US$18 for Catwalk, 500K dong for girl... I said yes then she summoned 20 girls or so for me to choose.. Most girls are in shape, tall and rated 7-8.. chose one girl thats my MCOT...

drank, sat around, listened to music then asked her for overnight and she said US$300.. I said $200 and she still rejected.. either way, sat around for 30 mins more than left.. gave mamasan 200K dong as tip...

this place is nice in decoration and girls, but too expensive.. at least I been and seen it I guess..

then went to 91 HBT, got there around 12:15 and they are about to closed.. the girls are 5-6 at best.. had a drink with a girl and left.. went back to hotel and sleep alone instead :( will try again today, planning to go to bars at Ba Vi or NPK for BBS.. will see...

whiplash
23-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Wow she turned down $200? Prices must have really shot up. Must find other places to cheong.

Hurricane88
23-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Wow she turned down $200? Prices must have really shot up. Must find other places to cheong.

that place is catwalk and gals there thought their pussies are made of gold...gals asking 6mil for LT...:)

I will nvr pay such prices...my frens dun pay such prices too...:)

norm is still between 1.5 - 3mil outside of D1...depends where...:)

mutantchicken
24-11-2013, 03:07 AM
that place is catwalk and gals there thought their pussies are made of gold...gals asking 6mil for LT...:)

I will nvr pay such prices...my frens dun pay such prices too...:)

norm is still between 1.5 - 3mil outside of D1...depends where...:)

or even 400k 1 shot or 1 mill overnight with local frelancer mine was a 7...btw svh USED to be a place where FS was avail for abt 700k, then after a few public busts it became fs on the hush hush, priced at abt 1mill and even the bj was 500k, now its all gone...as are the other places known by foreigners in general. So add d7 bbbj places, d8 cafe bj..korean town to a certain extent and svh.
Tho like with anything...those who dare win..ie dare explore and self help.

brokenwings
24-11-2013, 12:35 PM
A hot toc girl told me she worked on TL street 1 year ago, but went to her home town for a while, when she came back the hot toc had found a replacement for her so she found a new bbbj hot toc in D1.

I drove out to TL street (korean neighborhood) near airport - no hot toc or anything. Saw two korean bars with old lady sitting in front, opaque glass front, and pink neon lights. Anyone know what type of bars these are? other than that, all dead

Then went to SVH street in Q10 where i hear there use to be alot of FJ hot toc. All dead. Only massage parlours and family KTV. Anyone know if these MP are hj / bj / fj? Probably BJ my guess. But there are so many MPs in this area.

Also shit ton of hotels. Im always surprised to see so many hotels but no OKT on these type of streets.

I knew that those on TL moved to HG st nearby (next to Superbowl place) for 6mth or so... Haven't got around to visit them again... after the recent raids on TL...

desa
24-11-2013, 12:53 PM
any brothers going hcm in 25 nov, want to club together???

pting
25-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Of course with so many Foreign Expat in D1 visiting and willing to paid the girls much better, why will they willing to accept 200 for overnite? Many of them even have foreign expat boyfriend to give them allowance, what is the value of your 200 for overnite?

[QUOTE=brenfrew;10092581]First off, thank you all for the info and especially Hurricane88 for your DIY and info..

jackbl
25-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Sleeping with call girls earns $24-$237 fines: decree
================================================== ===================
The Vietnamese government has just passed a decree under which clients of prostitutes will be punished more severely than the call girls. In particular, sex buyers will be fined VND500,000-VND1 million (US$23.7-$47.4).

However, those who pay to have sex with several prostitutes at the same time will be fined from VND2 million ($94.8) to VND5 million ($237), according to decree 167/2013/ND-CP to take effect from December 28 this year.

Those who lure or force others to buy sex with them will be fined VND5 milion-VND10 million (up to $474.3).

For prostitutes, the punishment is much softer. In particular, they will be issued a warning (non-pecuniary) in less severe cases or a monetary fine of VND100,000-VND300,000 (up to $14). If they are found to have sex with many clients at the same time, they will be fined from VND300,000 to VND500,000 ($23.7).

If the prostitutes are foreigners, they can be deported from Vietnam.

The decree also details monetary punishment for a variety of offenses including providing real estate to others to be used as a brothel (VND1 million-VND2 million); hiding, protecting prostitution activities (VND2 million-VND5 million)…

Also, heads of businesses that, through their ignorance and irresponsibility, harbor prostitution will be fined VND15 million-VND20 million.

Violating businesses will have their licenses suspended for 6-12 months.

Besides prostitution, the decree also regulates punishment in the field of security, fire fighting and prevention and family violence.

Last year, authorities nationwide inspected over 30,000 sensitive venues, found nearly 11,000 violating parlors, handled over 1,100 cases and criminally treated 800 cases involving over 1,000 people. Police managed to rescue many child victims.

During the first 6 months of this year, police nationwide handled 172 prostitution cases. In Ho Chi Minh City alone, there were 109 establishments found with violations during the period.

MIFAcafe
25-11-2013, 09:47 AM
As long there is no jailing; it is okay.

Just continue playing and dancing.:D

The Vietnamese government has just passed a decree under which clients of prostitutes will be punished more severely than the call girls. In particular, sex buyers will be fined VND500,000-VND1 million (US$23.7-$47.4).

However, those who pay to have sex with several prostitutes at the same time will be fined from VND2 million ($94.8) to VND5 million ($237), according to decree 167/2013/ND-CP to take effect from December 28 this year.

Those who lure or force others to buy sex with them will be fined VND5 milion-VND10 million (up to $474.3).

phighter
25-11-2013, 01:56 PM
I went back to KTV that offers FJ with a fellow samster. (yes its risky, but now we know the price of a fine 500.000 to 1m, not bad i think. match that or negotiate under the table to stay off the books). Same-o same-o. shitty decor, fake beer, 800k to girl for fj on the spot (include sitting fee/tips)

Then i got friendly with our girls, got them talking, and I complained that I'd bring more of my friends (samsters) if this place was better decorated instead of being run-down. (the manager said owner really wants to upgrade decor, but its risky given the current state of anti-prostitution).

One girl says she's been working at a new KTV that does FJ. Better decorated, and was about ready to shift over to the new place. I asked her to give me details, but she was a bit shy about it (not great if manager finds out she's working somewhere else + telling customers about it). Finally got her to tell me address, but she said its useless since I don't know a manager there or someone to introduce me in. Told her I'll give her some business for the introduction (i.e. book her for a night). haha. the things i do for the community :] can't wait to get back to VN and try to get into this place. Maybe i can just walk by and use my Viet Kieu smooth-talk to get in.

VVoF
26-11-2013, 12:21 AM
just. Curious how they will idenitfy prost. Similar to Singapore style check for nam and contact Hp?

The Vietnamese government has just passed a decree under which clients of prostitutes will be punished more severely than the call girls. In particular, sex buyers will be fined VND500,000-VND1 iod.

naemlo
26-11-2013, 12:34 AM
just. Curious how they will idenitfy prost. Similar to Singapore style check for nam and contact Hp?

Cause man forehead has the words, "嫖客“ and woman forehead has, "妓女". :D

The logic is simple, they ask both few simple questions and bingo they get the answers.....:rolleyes:

MIFAcafe
26-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Good idea, easier to find each other in the future.

The logic is simple, they ask both few simple questions and bingo they get the answers.....:rolleyes:

Hurricane88
26-11-2013, 02:36 PM

haha...whether you caught red handed or not...in Wetnam, the cong an will decide if you are guilty...anyway, a few uncle ho notes should be able to settle...:)

plman2002
26-11-2013, 05:14 PM
you here in D7?

I was there last week for 2 nites.

jc_wtc
27-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Hi Guys,

My friends and i (4 of us) just came back from HCM.

We stay (A&eM Hotel) near to Bein tan Market.

There isn't any news on the above mention case.

Regards

deleted_nil
27-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Will be going to Vietnam from 1st Dec - 8th Dec for work.
Mostly staying at Majestic or Liberty hotel.

Any bro want to meet up for coffee & fun during the night ? :D

(Any advice from bros here as newbie to this place)

Will go read up the newbie guide and advance thanks for the bros involved in the website esp Hurricane88 bro.

Hurricane88
27-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Any bro want to meet up for coffee & fun during the night ? :D

any good reason why meet up with you...hehe...:)

hope you dun feel offended...since we dun know each other...:p

naemlo
27-11-2013, 05:56 PM

Can I meet up with u then u hold my hand to go see see look look? :D I worry VN gers eat me.

Hurricane88
27-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Can I meet up with u then u hold my hand to go see see look look? :D I worry VN gers eat me.

you will nvr want to hold my hand...you have so many VB hands to hold you...hehe...:)

but sure will meet you as old fren sake if you in hcm...because we met before and friends LOL...:)

still remember back then 2009/10 ha...you pm me and then we sms each other...next thing you stand right in front of me in our hotel....haha...are we getting old...like to think of old time sake...:)

naemlo
27-11-2013, 06:06 PM
you will nvr want to hold my hand...you have so many VB hands to hold you...hehe...

No have.... I old man, wallet no money. No ger ger likes me.

but sure will meet you as old fren sake if you in hcm...because we met before and friends LOL...

Almost every month we are there n we always miss each other by days. :D Guess we are avoid each other.

still remember back then 2009/10 ha...you pm me and then we sms each other...next thing you stand right in front of me in our hotel....haha...are we getting old...like to think of old time sake...:)

This I can't remember... only remember u n surescore were together and we went to a disco n a local pub... Dec is the time to go again :D Dun miss each other hor!!!

Anyway a simple FR, was in HBT about 2 weeks ago, brought a horny, desperate friend there. KNN the gers all Lion mouth... 200 USD for LT. Told me, whole street only they operating... no need to find other gers.... 200 USD I can have at least 4 LT in pp.

plman2002
28-11-2013, 10:49 AM
U as long as got beer can liao lah.
Give the man a beer!

naemlo
28-11-2013, 11:39 AM
U as long as got beer can liao lah.
Give the man a beer!

Who u referring to? :confused:

deleted_nil
28-11-2013, 01:14 PM

hope you dun feel offended...since we dun know each other...:p

totally understand and no offense taken :D

Just asking since i will be around that area and its always good to meet people and chat up for my case, another reason merry alone is never as fun as with more people

(*Btw thanks for the newbie guide in your signature)

deleted_nil
28-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Anyway a simple FR, was in HBT about 2 weeks ago, brought a horny, desperate friend there. KNN the gers all Lion mouth... 200 USD for LT. Told me, whole street only they operating... no need to find other gers.... 200 USD I can have at least 4 LT in pp.

Its always like this, in the past when cheong dongguan is cheap and good service etc, when it become popular and commercial = Goner

whiplash
28-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Earlier in the week was at bar in D1. Took a bargirl out for LT. Bought a total of 4/5 LD and I drank 2 beers. Total about 500k for the drinks. The LT was 1.5M. Total spent 2M. She stayed till 7am the next morning and managed to get 2 shots. Me too old and too tired.

plman2002
28-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Who u referring to? :confused:

Who is the one that's replying now loh. Kekeke.

deleted_nil
29-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Any bro who knows the charges for Liberty Massage can share with me please.
(Eg. Entrance, gals and etc.)

Payment is made all at counter or separately ?

Hurricane88
29-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Any bro who knows the charges for Liberty Massage can share with me please.
(Eg. Entrance, gals and etc.)

Payment is made all at counter or separately ?

i being stupid again...because I just search, cut and paste this link to you...:confused:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9216643&postcount=598

mutantchicken
30-11-2013, 03:49 AM
i being stupid again...because I just search, cut and paste this link to you...:confused:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9216643&postcount=598

Entrance fee is 170,000 and tips to the massage gal for HJ will range from 300,000 VND to 500,000 VND...overpay tip for sure try tip 200k MAX

kenny_boy
30-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Like to check if those barber shop near airport (Giai Phong)area still in operations?

Hurricane88
30-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Like to check if those barber shop near airport (Giai Phong)area still in operations?

almost all closed and moved away...some operates along truong son, QTB...but you need to find them...:)

kenny_boy
30-11-2013, 06:33 PM
almost all closed and moved away...some operates along truong son, QTB...but you need to find them...:)

sad, wat a pity, no more 500k dong and 120k room fee for a bonk session. The 2 places u mentioned, can elaborate where exactly? Thank you.:)

Hurricane88
30-11-2013, 06:51 PM
sad, wat a pity, no more 500k dong and 120k room fee for a bonk session. The 2 places u mentioned, can elaborate where exactly? Thank you.:)

hear say only...dun know where...never chiong before there...hehe...:p

mrjoechen55
30-11-2013, 11:30 PM
all - Thanks for your useful tips. Everything has been very helpful and I have received plenty of hot toc and massages over the course of the week.

I have only a few days left in Vietnam and I wanted to get a few things off of my bucket list.

Are there any Coffee cafes near D1 where the girls will come and sit/talk or even take you upstairs? I haven't found much information so far. Please let me know

smurfy
30-11-2013, 11:56 PM
Hi bro H88, was checking your signature for KTV recommendation, would like to know if Club 6B and My Trinh are the same quality as Fortune at 700 in terms of deco, song choices and ktv equips?

Hurricane88
01-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Hi bro H88, was checking your signature for KTV recommendation, would like to know if Club 6B and My Trinh are the same quality as Fortune at 700 in terms of deco, song choices and ktv equips?

haven't been to the 3 places mentioned...maybe those who been can comment...:)

i dun chiong much in hcm...just go there to relax...:)

Hurricane88
01-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Are there any Coffee cafes near D1 where the girls will come and sit/talk or even take you upstairs? I haven't found much information so far. Please let me know

dun think so...:confused:

plenty in D5, D10, D3...which is within 30 mins ride...but mostly you need to speak Vietnamese....:)

pho24
01-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Quote:almost all closed and moved away...some operates along truong son, QTB...but you need to find them...

Maybe one or two, however there are Clubs, many DJ Cafe and Cafes...

matsushima
01-12-2013, 09:21 PM
bros,
Would like to ask what the standard rate tips(reasonable rate)
for the PR/ GRO in

- Bars/Pubs: billiards bar(91,41..), 17 Saloon, Napoly, etc..
-Clubs: example, 02 gold club, gossip, lavish, etc...

Anyone able to assist on the above question as i'm visiting HCM soon.

Thanks.

fcukger
01-12-2013, 11:34 PM
...I worry VN gers eat me.

you hope vb eat u... correction for your typo error... :)

decent02
02-12-2013, 10:24 AM
you hope vb eat u... correction for your typo error... :)

dun scare ppl leh ... suddenly appear:eek:

sexoroz
02-12-2013, 09:45 PM
I am in HCMC, lai lai who want go lim ji buey

mutantchicken
03-12-2013, 11:14 AM
I am in HCMC, lai lai who want go lim ji buey

Dear Sexoroz

Being 21 and a sex god where u can woo 5-7 girls to fuck u for free in bkk. tho im suprised there isnt a accurate figure...i mean u have 10 fingers, surely u can use those to count. Anyway, as you are such a sex god, im sure you wont need the guidance of old fat ugly seniors to guide you around, from your posts i expect the vn ladies to seek you out. Just stay in your hotel and tell reception to send the girls up to your room.

Have fun, and use your toes when u run out of fingers to count the number of free bonks you get.

sexoroz
03-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Dear Sexoroz

Being 21 and a sex god where u can woo 5-7 girls to fuck u for free in bkk. tho im suprised there isnt a accurate figure...i mean u have 10 fingers, surely u can use those to count. Anyway, as you are such a sex god, im sure you wont need the guidance of old fat ugly seniors to guide you around, from your posts i expect the vn ladies to seek you out. Just stay in your hotel and tell reception to send the girls up to your room.

Have fun, and use your toes when u run out of fingers to count the number of free bonks you get.

Skeptical as it may seem, no one forced you to believe neither am i obliged to tell the truth.

sibeitiko
03-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Q7 still can find fj. I always lurk around there. Those massage parlor open till 3-4am. But price wise 1.2mil~60-70 include massage etc

Nuru
04-12-2013, 12:06 AM
need to clear leave and need to find a place to go.. thinking of short trip to HCM city... was thinking how the girls there? Any chinese?

mutantchicken
04-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Skeptical as it may seem, no one forced you to believe neither am i obliged to tell the truth.

Do they not teach english to 21yr olds..you actually mean as "unbeliveable" as it may seem, i am the one being skeptical you uneducated fool...so you mean you are a liar and a "himbo" as you next mention that you are not oblicated to tell the truth?

naemlo
04-12-2013, 09:55 AM
need to clear leave and need to find a place to go.. thinking of short trip to HCM city... was thinking how the girls there? Any chinese?

Girls are fine. Vietnam has tourists from different countries, Chinese is 1 of them.

Stocks
04-12-2013, 12:27 PM
In vung tau currently wanna book a lady LT.
Anyone please help by suggesting a place and damage.

One or two suggestions will do . Thanks

smurfy
04-12-2013, 06:19 PM
haven't been to the 3 places mentioned...maybe those who been can comment...:)

i dun chiong much in hcm...just go there to relax...:)

Ahh Ok bro :)

need a change of scenery, always at 700 a bit sianz liao

fcukger
05-12-2013, 09:22 AM
dun scare ppl leh ... suddenly appear:eek:

alo uncle... u lidat scare huh?? i am jus stating the fact that naemlo love "young teeth" ma... lolz...

naemlo
05-12-2013, 09:59 AM
alo uncle... u lidat scare huh?? i am jus stating the fact that naemlo love "young teeth" ma... lolz...

NNKC.... where u hiding now? :cool:

V|ernar
05-12-2013, 02:12 PM

hiding with me in singapore , want to come over ? :D

naemlo
05-12-2013, 02:40 PM
hiding with me in singapore , want to come over ? :D

I give up on Singapore. Dun want to go back.

ah rat
05-12-2013, 02:59 PM

Don't like that leh,pls come bcak :D

XXed
05-12-2013, 04:50 PM

are you coming to hcm soon? :p

naemlo
05-12-2013, 05:22 PM
are you coming to hcm soon? :p

U always so secretive... I planning to celebrate white xmas in Vietnam, definitely will be in HCMC for a day or 2 then maybe Dalat or Mui Ne.

phighter
05-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Anyone in town today want to hit up KTV tonight? There is a new one with FJ, never been to, but a KTV girl start working there and invite me. Must have an invite to get into the place so I should take this opportunity to get in and get to know the manager.

Ken79
05-12-2013, 09:29 PM
When i go hcm for work i usually use wechat to look for gals, 1 FL i met gave the worse service an attitude i ever came across. she asked for 50usd for short time and asked for 20 tips before anything has started lol.
she came to my room, stripped and washed her own pussy, never help me shower and no catbath, bj 10 seconds ask me fj, during fj ask me to faster cum.
Almost couldn't cum becos its such a turnoff, after that i demanded the 20usd tips back as i told her she didnt give good svc, dont deserve tips at all.

Another i met is a uni student but short of cash and decided to FL a bit, inexperienced and i serviced her in the end lol but the feeling of this is priceless.
we spend a night and 2 fjs together, couldn't do 3 becos one of the caps i wore it inside out so cannot use lol... price she said its up to me and i gave her 250usd + 200k dong for taxi, everytime i go i will meet her.

I also came across one who asked for 300usd short time and 1k usd for overnight, she says she only do with tourists/expats as she is a "model" and dont want to risk it with locals, well she is very cute like a doll, that time when i know her i didnt take up the offer cos was last day and short of cash, next time go for short time... meanwhile just keep in touch via wechat and on a sidenote she drives a bmw in hcm lol, must be some good supporters she has there.

Others i met on wechat were those simply interested to be friends for drinks/coffee/dinner, etc. though some of them hinted that they could accompany me.
you'd really never know what kind of person u get to meet and this is fun for me, better than visiting ktv there as all the gals will put on a same mask to please customers, u only get to see some of their real selves if u bring them out.

After cny i will go again, perhaps any bros there for work/holiday we can meet for coffee or dinner.

Singkieu
05-12-2013, 10:53 PM
U always so secretive... I planning to celebrate white xmas in Vietnam, definitely will be in HCMC for a day or 2 then maybe Dalat or Mui Ne.

White xmas in Vietnam? The 'white' must surely be from .... not from snow for sure! :D

Singkieu
05-12-2013, 11:35 PM
When i go hcm for work i usually use wechat to look for gals, 1 FL i met gave the worse service an attitude i ever came across. she asked for 50usd for short time and asked for 20 tips before anything has started lol.
she came to my room, stripped and washed her own pussy, never help me shower and no catbath, bj 10 seconds ask me fj, during fj ask me to faster cum.
Almost couldn't cum becos its such a turnoff, after that i demanded the 20usd tips back as i told her she didnt give good svc, dont deserve tips at all.

Another i met is a uni student but short of cash and decided to FL a bit, inexperienced and i serviced her in the end lol but the feeling of this is priceless.
we spend a night and 2 fjs together, couldn't do 3 becos one of the caps i wore it inside out so cannot use lol... price she said its up to me and i gave her 250usd + 200k dong for taxi, everytime i go i will meet her.

I also came across one who asked for 300usd short time and 1k usd for overnight, she says she only do with tourists/expats as she is a "model" and dont want to risk it with locals, well she is very cute like a doll, that time when i know her i didnt take up the offer cos was last day and short of cash, next time go for short time... meanwhile just keep in touch via wechat and on a sidenote she drives a bmw in hcm lol, must be some good supporters she has there.

Others i met on wechat were those simply interested to be friends for drinks/coffee/dinner, etc. though some of them hinted that they could accompany me.
you'd really never know what kind of person u get to meet and this is fun for me, better than visiting ktv there as all the gals will put on a same mask to please customers, u only get to see some of their real selves if u bring them out.

After cny i will go again, perhaps any bros there for work/holiday we can meet for coffee or dinner.

1. USD 50 for ST never mind but you pay before any action start? Back in S'pore do you ever pay a hooker upfront before any action? How come go to Vietnam you can agree to pay upfront? :confused:

USD 20 tips upfront?? Wah this bitch really took you for a fool.

People usually tip for service rendered above and beyond normal expectations, not before the service itself has been rendered!?!

By the way, is her wechat name 'kitty' or 'Myni_cute'?

2. USD 250 + VND 200.000 = VND 5.3 M for LT. This 'student' makes more in one night than what most Vietnamese make in a month. Like this you should advise her to quit school, lie on her back and open her legs everyday. She will definitely make it big, study so much for what?

By the way, is her wechat name 'Cinderella Thien Anh'?

3. This one champion. USD300 ST USD 1k LT. She doesnt want to 'risk' it with locals because locals will take one look at her and laugh because she will not be able to command her asking price with locals unless she is a published and known fashion magazine / tv commercial / actress / model. Oh and by the way, the BMW is on 'loan' from her online pimp, I mean, 'anh trai' who is a sales grunt with a fly-by-night Q Tan Binh dealership that is actually laundering money for their anh2.

By the way, is her wechat name 'krystal' or 'Nu*Nu*'?

Therefore, all the above look for one thing in common.

An un-researched, un-witting, in-experienced disneyland newbie like you.

Thanks for shitting in our playground.

PS Can I remind you of your own post more than 2 years ago:

Dont like viets, language barrier and not as seductive as PRCs.

Anyway all these women just want your money and their body and emotions are tools to use on you.

Looks like you yourself are perpetuating the problem you describe by giving in to them.

phighter
06-12-2013, 12:55 AM
Just come back from FJ KTV. Here's my FR:

Basically, I met a girl at a KTV who told me a new KTV with FJ just opened up that she was moving to. I asked her for introduction and for various reasons, she can only introduce today. So i went by myself to get introduction to manager

Street: I actually noticed a few KTV on this street. I think i'm learning the dead give away for FJ KTV is the locked front door with someone constantly peeping through a hole :) I count 3-4 KTV of this style on this street

Room: Standard local room. nothing flashy. plain walls/lighting/ktv system. But its cleaner, a mark that its a new place (1 month old according to everyone)

Girls: Manager told me I'm coming in late (9PM), so all the cutest girls are taken, so he's bringing me a line up of his B girls. Still, his B girls were about 6 to 7/10. Two girls stood out that was about 7/10, but girl I chose had bleached hair and sexy body :]

After I chose the manager asked if I want her to take off her undies, and I said sure. Girl left and came back with no panties/bra but still wearing a dress. Talked with in Vietnamese, built some repoire with her. We discuss the KTV business on the streets and she said actually, this place has the cutest line up of girls she's seen in FJ KTV, with some 18/19 year old girls that are very cute. I believe her - going to restroom i peak in some rooms and see some very teen looking girls. All this talk while autoroaming.

30 minutes in or so she quickly scuttled out and came back with her panties, I asked why, and she said suddenly she feels its her time of the month.... she was very apologetic, said she also didn't want, said she can call in another girl to handle the FJ. I told her no need, that means I'd have to give her FJ tip (500k) plus sitting fee (200k), but she said naw, just the 500k is okay. But ask me to double check with manager. If she tells me the wrong price, and I insist on the price, she'll get yelled at and also fired.

She runs off and brings back manager + girl in tow. I ask price and manager says 500k + 100k for having the girl walk back and forth. Go upstairs to another empty KTV room and do our business. BJ, cat bath, and FJ right there in an empty KTV room.

Back down handle the bill:

11 cans of beer: 500k
Food & snacks: 300k
Manager tip: 200k
Service tip: 200k
Girl 1 with the fucken period tip: 200k
Girl 2: 600k
Girl 3 that introduced me to the place: 200k

Overall, for KTV, standard price, sitting fee 200k is the lowest/standard fee. 500k FJ is standard local price. 2M altogether is expensive for 1 person, but it was the introduction I needed so I was willing this time :]

mutantchicken
06-12-2013, 01:40 AM
1. USD 50 for ST never mind but you pay before any action start? Back in S'pore do you ever pay a hooker upfront before any action? How come go to Vietnam you can agree to pay upfront? :confused:

USD 20 tips upfront?? Wah this bitch really took you for a fool.

People usually tip for service rendered above and beyond normal expectations, not before the service itself has been rendered!?!

By the way, is her wechat name 'kitty' or 'Myni_cute'?

2. USD 250 + VND 200.000 = VND 5.3 M for LT. This 'student' makes more in one night than what most Vietnamese make in a month. Like this you should advise her to quit school, lie on her back and open her legs everyday. She will definitely make it big, study so much for what?

By the way, is her wechat name 'Cinderella Thien Anh'?

3. This one champion. USD300 ST USD 1k LT. She doesnt want to 'risk' it with locals because locals will take one look at her and laugh because she will not be able to command her asking price with locals unless she is a published and known fashion magazine / tv commercial / actress / model. Oh and by the way, the BMW is on 'loan' from her online pimp, I mean, 'anh trai' who is a sales grunt with a fly-by-night Q Tan Binh dealership that is actually laundering money for their anh2.

By the way, is her wechat name 'krystal' or 'Nu*Nu*'?

An un-researched, un-witting, in-experienced disneyland newbie like you.

Looks like you yourself are perpetuating the problem you describe by giving in to them.

hahah classic, and thats why i advise ALL guys not to activate wechat in d1..another bro met a wechat gal and she wanted 35mill to be his gf...

Singkieu
06-12-2013, 02:14 AM
hahah classic, and thats why i advise ALL guys not to activate wechat in d1..another bro met a wechat gal and she wanted 35mill to be his gf...

Activate wechat in Q1 is fine. Just depends on what time, distance to you and which part of Q1 youre in. You just have to know how to size up your target (bored secretaries or bank tellers or personal assistants to giam doc cty on lunch break, good catholic girls attending service at nha tho Duc Ba or off duty upscale KTV girls going shopping for Charles and Keith at Vincom) kakakaka

For VND 35M I'd rather buy a brand new Yamaha Nuovo. At least I can ride her anytime of the day and night and she will not complain or talk back. Hihi

By the way, welcome back from the red!

Hurricane88
06-12-2013, 09:10 AM
1. USD 50 for ST never mind but you pay before any action start?

really cannot understand why ppl willing to pay upfront and sure have lousy services...if he is friendly with a senior...would have saved half or more...including paying all the entertainment expenses...but always men are calculative on this part...:)

Hurricane88
06-12-2013, 09:12 AM
Activate wechat in Q1 is fine. Just depends on what time, distance to you and which part of Q1 youre in. You just have to know how to size up your target (bored secretaries or bank tellers or personal assistants to giam doc cty on lunch break, good catholic girls attending service at nha tho Duc Ba or off duty upscale KTV girls going shopping for Charles and Keith at Vincom) kakakaka

For VND 35M I'd rather buy a brand new Yamaha Nuovo. At least I can ride her anytime of the day and night and she will not complain or talk back. Hihi

using wechat to pay hookers is no no...haha...just let hookers slaughtered you...:)

pho24
06-12-2013, 09:41 AM

Happy now that youre in Green Zone.. :)

lamergod
06-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Dear senior Viet Chiongster, wad does Hihi stands for ?

Hurricane88
06-12-2013, 01:14 PM

cheeky cheeky laughing at you happily...thinking that roberto is here...:)

decent02
06-12-2013, 01:32 PM
cheeky cheeky laughing at you happily...thinking that roberto is here...:)

HuHu .............

lamergod
06-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Oic, Thank u bro ^ . ^

V|ernar
06-12-2013, 03:32 PM
FJ KTV ? nabei.. didnt go before .. time to head back to HCM

Singkieu
06-12-2013, 04:26 PM
...Back down handle the bill:

Food & snacks: 300k
Manager tip: 200k
Service tip: 200k
Girl 1 with the fucken period tip: 200k
Girl 2: 600k
Girl 3 that introduced me to the place: 200k

Overall, for KTV, standard price, sitting fee 200k is the lowest/standard fee. 500k FJ is standard local price. 2M altogether is expensive for 1 person, but it was the introduction I needed so I was willing this time :]

Dude. You must be a US or Canada Viet Kieu, as you are generally IMHO more generous than the European or Australian VKs. No offence MC. :D

You are a previous customer of Girl 3. Girl 3 moves to a new place of work and brings you, her ex customer, over to the new place of work as a paying customer. You should not have to 'tip' her anything in this case. The new establishment already knows she can bring over ex customers like you. Her 'tip' is already in your expenditure that night.

I debated with myself on whether you should have tipped Girl 1 since its not your problem she got an early period. Since you did have your way with your hands I suppose it would be gracious to pay her the full expected sitting fee.

Given the way the Manager handled customer service with you, I would not have tipped him a single dong. You are the customer. Him, the girls, everyone working in the establishment is there to provide you a service. Too bad that she had to 'walk back and forth', but it was because she got her period early. So was the cheeky bastard trying to blame that on you? A more customer-oriented Manager (rare in Vietnam but can be trained by not supporting tipping for bad service as an example) would apologize for the inconvenience to you, the customer, at having to switch girls in between due to an unforeseen circumstance. In this case, I would happily agree that he deserves his VND 200k tip. So based on how the events unfolded as you described, I would simply smile, say nothing and offer no tip to him before walking out.

So all in all you spent VND 2.2 M but could have justifiably IMO gotten away with spending VND 1.8 M.

decent02
06-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Back down handle the bill:

1 can of bia 45K
expensive !

so the FJ is conducted inside the ktv room ?

phighter
06-12-2013, 10:55 PM
yeah, could've gotten away with 1.8m :)

200k for girl to introduce me: it was her day off. if she was working i'd just sit with her and overlap the sitting fee + introduction fee. but it was her off day and she came out to let me in to the place. i'll slip her some coffee money for hooking me up. probably could've gone cheaper though, but she's a nice girl and it took us 2 hours to arrange meeting up - a lot of "where are you?" "i'm here" "i'm here also" "oh shit, i'm in wrong place"

100k for girl to "walk up the stairs" definitely agree with you, this one was optional, could've fought for this one.

200k to manager, meh, maybe you have FJ KTV places that operate differently, or maybe im beginner, but it seems manager is gatekeeper. if i don't tip him, no reason for him to take my calls and open front door for me. KTV girls cannot be gatekeepers imo, they have to ask a manager to let their customers in (though no managers will turn away a tipping customer if someone he trust vouches for that customer. but no tip = no entry).

Singkieu
07-12-2013, 12:18 AM
...200k to manager, meh, maybe you have FJ KTV places that operate differently, or maybe im beginner, but it seems manager is gatekeeper. if i don't tip him, no reason for him to take my calls and open front door for me. KTV girls cannot be gatekeepers imo, they have to ask a manager to let their customers in (though no managers will turn away a tipping customer if someone he trust vouches for that customer. but no tip = no entry).

That's definitely an interesting business model.

No tip = No entry

but

Zero customer service and still need to tip = Customer says fuck you = No business

So which comes first, the chicken or the egg?

Singkieu
07-12-2013, 12:22 AM
1 can of bia 45K
expensive !...

Yup... the problem in VN is... if you were to go instead of phighter, the Manager would charge you VND 55k per can because you so de thuong and dep trai. ;)

mutantchicken
07-12-2013, 01:49 AM

No tip = No entry

but

Zero customer service and still need to tip = Customer says fuck you = No business

well this tight ass aussie vk..thinks that unless u like drinking, 1.5-1.8 for a bonk is not worth it...the locals would bring in a bunch of guys to split the 11beers hahah..anyway..its a adventure..i just wont be lining up esp when there are alternatives es with the amount of freelancers about

Singkieu
07-12-2013, 02:01 AM
well this tight ass aussie vk..thinks that unless u like drinking, 1.5-1.8 for a bonk is not worth it...the locals would bring in a bunch of guys to split the 11beers hahah..anyway..its a adventure..i just wont be lining up esp when there are alternatives es with the amount of freelancers about

Well this tight ass Sing kieu agrees, even though I drink. ;)

For me again its the CPF of VND 650k as a standard, I wouldnt pay VND 1.8M for an uncomfortable fuck on a KTV couch where you don't know which ass has done the same thing as youre doing on the exact same spot before you and I can't imagine the VND 2,5M/month nguoi phuc vu is going to bother cleaning the couches properly with the appropriate cleaning agent after you have deposited your jizz all over the place. :D

Hurricane88
07-12-2013, 08:59 AM
For me again its the CPF of VND 650k as a standard, I wouldnt pay VND 1.8M for an uncomfortable fuck on a KTV couch where you don't know which ass has done the same thing as youre doing on the exact same spot before you and I can't imagine the VND 2,5M/month nguoi phuc vu is going to bother cleaning the couches properly with the appropriate cleaning agent after you have deposited your jizz all over the place. :D

fully agreed bro Singkieu...well said...:)

phighter
07-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Well this tight ass Sing kieu agrees, even though I drink. ;)

haha i agree to :) i dont know what CPF is, but 400k is my standard FJ. this FJ ktv was a one-off adventure so i can have the manager in my contact list. so now any sammies that come into town and want me to show them a FJ KTV, i have a few options. sacrifices i make for the community.

mutantchicken
07-12-2013, 04:32 PM
haha i agree to :) i dont know what CPF is, but 400k is my standard FJ. this FJ ktv was a one-off adventure so i can have the manager in my contact list. so now any sammies that come into town and want me to show them a FJ KTV, i have a few options. sacrifices i make for the community.

Cpf is cost per fuck..play on the singapore retirement fund

Singkieu
07-12-2013, 04:34 PM

CPF if you ask any normal regular Singaporean, stands for Central Provident Fund. It is basically a 'forced saving scheme' that obliges the Singapore employer and employee to make joint contributions on every paycheque, to the Fund. Its sort of like our pension plan, except it is enforced by law and there are very specific requirements as to when and how the funds can be used.

CPF as used in my context, is Cost-Per-Fuck. Obvious play on the acronym as pointed out by MC.

Definition: Cost-Per-Fuck can be determined simply by an example as follows:

If you took a girl out on a date and spent VND 345.000 on Oc and a few beers, VND 30.000 on a sinh to and ca phe sua da, VND 200.000 on the motel room in Q10 and fucked her twice before sending her home in the morning, your CPF is:

(VND 345.000 + VND 30.000 + VND 200.000) / 2 = VND 287.500 = CPF

Gas for your bike can be ignored unless you rode her all the way home to Vung Tau.

Now you should ask me about the Singkieu Ratio. :D

Hurricane88
07-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Now you should ask me about the Singkieu Ratio. :D

so what is Singkieu ratio..:confused:

Singkieu
07-12-2013, 05:39 PM
so what is Singkieu ratio..:confused:

I posted this about 4 years ago on another board. I will repost it here:

Allow me to share my simple albeit crude theory on P4P. Let's call it Singkieu's Basic P4P Economic Theory, which states:

The 'market' rate for P4P in a particular city/country/region should be a function of the average income/salary for that particular city/country/region, expatriate salaries excluded.

Allow me to demonstrate examples based on my past experience and estimates:

Average (median) gross monthly income in the US: USD 45,000 / year = USD 3,750 / month
Average ST FS from SW: USD 50
Singkieu Ratio = P4P Index (P4PI) = 50/3750 = 0.0267 or 1.33%

Average (median) gross monthly income in Singapore: SGD 3,000 / month
Average ST in Geylang (in-house Thai FL): SGD 50
Singkieu Ratio = P4P Index (P4PI) = 50/3000 = 0.0167 or 1.67%

Average (median) gross monthly income in Thailand: THB 12,000 / month
Average ST from a Sukhumvit SW: THB 1000
Singkieu Ratio = P4P Index (P4PI) = 1000/12000 = 0.0833 or 8.33%

Average (median) gross monthly income in Indonesia: IDR 5,000,000 / month
Average ST from a Hotel Travel ML: IDR 350,000
Singkieu Ratio = P4P Index (P4PI) = 350000/5000000 = 0.07 or 7.0%

Average (median) gross monthly income in Vietnam: VND 3,900,000 / month
Average ST with a motobike girl in Q5: VND 300,000
Singkieu Ratio = P4P Index (P4PI) = 300000/3900000 = 0.0769 or 7.69%

How to interpret the above results?

Well for one thing, Singaporeans are paying somewhat close to Americans for pussy in their own countries, as compared to their respective incomes. Therefore if they don't need to travel, Singaporeans and Americans should stay home and cheong in their own countries.

Thai, Indonesian and Viet locals are paying somewhat higher for pussy in their own countries, although Thais the most.

Conclusion: Singaporeans should cheong in Indonesia first, followed by Vietnam, then Thailand last. Americans should stay at home. :D

kenny_boy
07-12-2013, 07:53 PM
I posted this about 4 years ago on another board. I will repost it here:

Allow me to share my simple albeit crude theory on P4P. Let's call it Singkieu's Basic P4P Economic Theory, which states:

The 'market' rate for P4P in a particular city/country/region should be a function of the average income/salary for that particular city/country/region, expatriate salaries excluded.

Allow me to demonstrate examples based on my past experience and estimates:

edited for length.....

Conclusion: Singaporeans should cheong in Indonesia first, followed by Vietnam, then Thailand last. Americans should stay at home. :D

wow nice statistic...
den again, since we go thai we bang thai ger and go vn bang vb, i suppose in sg should compare to bang sg girls, i suppose tat would at least cost at least $150 per pop since prc already at that rate. that will bring the P4PI to 5%

Singkieu
07-12-2013, 07:58 PM
wow nice statistic...
den again, since we go thai we bang thai ger and go vn bang vb, i suppose in sg should compare to bang sg girls, i suppose tat would at least cost at least $150 per pop since prc already at that rate. that will bring the P4PI to 5%

Good point, but I doubt P4P SG girls will let you bang for SGD 150. The closest would have been the previous 150 cat Geylang but those are M'sian Chinese girls, not local SG girls.

Also I decided to use a 'common' ST rate in each of the various countries and not necessarily the lowest ST rate, without restricting that they should be for local girls to that country. Singapore is an obvious exception in this case.

Besides, PRC FLs on many sites listed in a certain section of this forum can get for SGD 70-120 per shot, no need to pay SGD 150 for current GL cat 150.

decent02
07-12-2013, 10:45 PM
My bet is HCM having thunderstorm today ...

All so free coming out to post :eek:

Singkieu
07-12-2013, 11:26 PM

Yes you are right very free leh.

Except tonight in Singapore is a very nice, clear and cool night. Kaka ;)

VVoF
08-12-2013, 12:09 AM

haha...whether you caught red handed or not...in Wetnam, the cong an will decide if you are guilty...anyway, a few uncle ho notes should be able to settle...:)

pardon for the late reply. my bx stay up very late.
uncle ho in which color ? I think must be blue color with 5xx :)

VVoF
08-12-2013, 12:29 AM
Average (median) gross monthly income in Indonesia: IDR 5,000,000 / month
Average ST from a Hotel Travel ML: IDR 350,000
Singkieu Ratio = P4P Index (P4PI) = 350000/5000000 = 0.07 or 7.0%

Average (median) gross monthly income in Vietnam: VND 3,900,000 / month
Average ST with a motobike girl in Q5: VND 300,000
Singkieu Ratio = P4P Index (P4PI) = 300000/3900000 = 0.0769 or 7.69%

Beside singkieu ratio,i think also consider fun factor. last time vietnam have many young fl. nowaday nowadays i cannot find so many young and new fl. most of them are seasoned. good one not so easy to find. indonesia now is no.1 fun place i think. much more than thailand or vietnam

just curious have you tried the motorbike girl before. I saw them many time. But felt unsafe. Either STD or money?

Hurricane88
08-12-2013, 12:46 PM

hcm is nice weather and cool in the nite...no rain at all...:)

exchange rate on 6 Dec is 16,820...16,850 for 1k notes...inside cbt...:)

XXed
08-12-2013, 02:53 PM

oh, hmmm not sure which city I'll be for xmas, maybe danang.

volcano
08-12-2013, 04:30 PM

No tip = No entry

but

since the raid few months ago,many joints that allow FJ in the spare room upstairs have been force to shut down..they have since move to new location n only open doors to regulars or new customers that are being introduce by trust worthy person..

jamshoot
08-12-2013, 09:22 PM
since the raid few months ago,many joints that allow FJ in the spare room upstairs have been force to shut down..they have since move to new location n only open doors to regulars or new customers that are being introduce by trust worthy person..

Just to share ... was there with some regulars end of Nov in D1. Went to one KTV ..4get the name ... after sitting down noticed no KTV set. Ask mamasan but she keep saying there is & see gals first. Took her words but after about one hour drinking still no KTV. My regular feel suspicious & noticed our girls went out room and only 2 came back. Asked mamasan to come in but no show. Next moment, police came in. Jilat ..... anyway, all of us was questioned. Lucky we did not hanky panky inside. My regulars explained we just here for drink & sing .. Anyway, they took down our particulars (I think sop)...hold us in the room for 3 hours before let us leave... damn piss off. Later my regular found out this so-called KTV do not have KTV licence & boss never pay authorities. Anyway lesson learn .. no KTV set in room .. leave the place.

phighter
09-12-2013, 01:56 AM

thanks volcano, i always suspected as such, but i didn't know for sure since i'm just joining this type of scene after the raids.

anyways, sammies were in town today and i took one to FJ KTV joint. this time we started earlier at 4PMish to try to get the pick of the crop.

as we arrived, standard pull our bike up while the mafia guy tries to ask who our manager is, watches me dial my phone, and listens in on our conversation. when the okay is given, he brings us to the front door which is locked and he peaks inside asking a 7 year old girl to unlock it.

we go up to our ktv room and see a couple of rooms already full of customers, not a good sign for top pick.

manager comes and greets us (a very young kid maybe 17 or 18 years old). i tell him to bring his top girls at this point. and then we wait a while.

about 6-7 girls walk in. about 3 caught my eye.

the best girl was a very young, 18 year old girl. short, slender, girl next door type of look. i divide girls into a "hot" category and a "cute" category and rank them separately. this girl was a 9/10, maybe 10/10 on the cute scale. unfortunately, i give first pick to other sammy and he chose her :(

i got a girl that was 7/10 on the hot scale. good slender body, fashionable hair style (long, bleached, crimped). but had the standard under-bite that dogs most vietnamese girls in my opinion. heavy on the foundation and makeup.

girls leave to take off panties and i ask the other sammy to sit across from me so i get the full upskirt view when they come back :) sure enough i did.

i did my best to translate for sammy and his girl, but they were both the quiet type so it was hopeless. i then turn my attention to my girl and we hit it off. in my opinion she really fell for me =] but i always say that.

1 more sammy join. later we all go upstairs separately for our FJ session. come down, exchange numbers with girl, take bill which sammy graciously paid, i tip my girl 700k but she saw my 10 SGD note and asked to keep it for memory sake. so i gave it to her and told her she better not exchange it for vnd and keep it (we have plans to celebrate christmas together. all she wants is chocolate). i even wrote down the serial number so i know =].

fcukger
09-12-2013, 02:14 AM

i hiding in jing ge... u wanna pop by?? i be going thailand next year, will arrange with u again. gave up hope on vb liao. u gonna guide newbie me ard ho... :)

naemlo
09-12-2013, 02:44 PM
i hiding in jing ge... u wanna pop by?? i be going thailand next year, will arrange with u again. gave up hope on vb liao. u gonna guide newbie me ard ho... :)

Confirmed, pm me. I bring u go boom boom ladyboy, I pay for it. :D

decent02
09-12-2013, 04:21 PM

dun need go bkk lah ... I pay for him in changi village .... swee bo:eek:

Singkieu
09-12-2013, 05:23 PM
dun need go bkk lah ... I pay for him in changi village .... swee bo:eek:

Dun need go Changi Village lah... Area G L24 got a few liao.

decent02
09-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Troi oi ... I always gained a few pounds after every trip to hcmc irregardless of the amount of bed exercise done.

Therefore I am looking for a gym that can accept per entry charge preferably less than 100K per visit.

Most of the 5 star hotel's gym allows patronage from non-staying guest but their fees are in the region of 300 to 400K which is way beyond my budget.

Cali gym I dun think accept walk-in guest

I found this gym - Lan Anh Fitness club
291 Cach Mang Thang Tam Locality District 10

Anybody has done workout here before ?
Appreciate any feedback.

Any suggestion is welcum ...

MC ... ur gym allows walk in guest ???
entry fee how much ?

I prefer gym in district 5, 8 , 6 & 10 ...nearer to where I stay

Singkieu
09-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Troi oi ... I always gained a few pounds after every trip to hcmc irregardless of the amount of bed exercise done.

Therefore I am looking for a gym that can accept per entry charge preferably less than 100K per visit.

Most of the 5 star hotel's gym allows patronage from non-staying guest but their fees are in the region of 300 to 400K which is way beyond my budget.

Appreciate any feedback.

entry fee how much ?

Why dont you call Equatorial Hotel (M'sian ownership) in Q5 and ask them what the per entry use charge for their gym is?

https://www.equatorial.com/hcm/index.php?navi_id=8&sub_navi_id=23&lang=1

samyboy88
10-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Anyone tried those sexy har saloon with massage parlours. Do they offer extra and how dows tipping works.

MIFAcafe
10-12-2013, 09:40 AM

Strange, after avery trip I lose 1-2 pounds.

I think it depend on what you eat, I ate mostly noddle soup and some vege popiah prepare by my girl.

Eat less deep fried stuffs will do, save the time for the gym and go hunting.:cool:

andymonster
10-12-2013, 10:29 AM

Appreciate any feedback.

entry fee how much ?

Caliwow did accept walk in customer at VND 400k if not mistaken... and u can join the classes such as body combat, zumba... on the day u pay for...

Hurricane88
10-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Anyone tried those sexy har saloon with massage parlours. Do they offer extra and how dows tipping works.

here answers posted previously...just need to use the search tab and you get it...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9413894&postcount=1121
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=9371996&highlight=hair+saloon#post9371996

My observations...

there are many newbies who posted questions here and asked so much...in the end one thing may happened...:)

1. never make the trip
2. went hcm but no time to go anywhere because short biz trip
3. inconvenient because colleagues around
4. want to try but not keen to pay too much
5. one nite want to try many things
6. shy shy dun commit want gal for overnight then midnight start asking where to get
7. expect VB to look like fame star but dun pay premium
8. thinks he can up any VB he encountered
9. looks like tiko face written all over his face
10. dun know what he wants

all these characteristics are wasting time...:mad:

there are also some gung ho samsters that have low/no expectations and willingly try anything...these samsters are welcome to pm me...haha...:p

above is just my own opinion...no offence to anyone...:^^

Makashi
10-12-2013, 10:58 AM
there are also some gung ho samsters that have no expectations and willingly try anything...these samsters are welcome to pm me...haha...:p
...:^^

ya....zero expectation equal zero disappointment...

decent02
10-12-2013, 12:43 PM
there are also some gung ho samsters that have no expectations and willingly try anything...these samsters are welcome to pm me...haha...:p

Having expectations is human nature.
i dun believe although they say no expectation
next time intro them 1 40t con gai ....

the correct word to say is not fussy....like typical sinkies this cannot that cannot

decent02
10-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Strange, after avery trip I lose 1-2 pounds.

I think it depend on what you eat, I ate mostly noddle soup and some vege popiah prepare by my girl.

Eat less deep fried stuffs will do, save the time for the gym and go hunting.:cool:

I light n healty eater lah
but drink quite excessively
more to cut down my bia belly
also...i dun want to look like their grandfather standing besides a 九零后

volcano
10-12-2013, 01:59 PM
Later my regular found out this so-called KTV do not have KTV licence & boss never pay authorities. Anyway lesson learn .. no KTV set in room .. leave the place.

theres are many types of bia om (ktv) in Hcmc,and majority of them does not have a ktv license.at certain bia om where their customers are 99% Vietnamese,the operators does not have the ktv system in the room bcos the Vnese customers go there mainly for the women and drinks,furthermore,the room charge will be higher if singing of ktv is requested.

from my experience,bia om that does not have ktv singing system in the room are usually those that offer FJ in the room upstairs,therefore the customers dont really have the time to sing :p

giggsy7
10-12-2013, 11:29 PM
Hi guys.. Going to hcm from 22 - 24 dec. anyone wanna join? Would appreciate if any seniors could guide. :)

motodiary
11-12-2013, 01:03 AM
just found out from a pooying friend that there is a Thai pub/disco in HCMC now called Catinant the Lounge.

https://www.facebook.com/CatinatTheLounge

may not appeal to most bros who is on holiday in HCMC and would most likely be more interested in places with local attractions and delights but it may be of interest to bros who have been there for some time and want a taste of Tomyum in Land of Pho. I have no FRs and I have not been back to HCMC since 2008 and reading a FR on this place would be nice.

I am fixated on all things and places Thai now. :D

volcano
11-12-2013, 07:42 AM
just found out from a pooying friend that there is a Thai pub/disco in HCMC now called Catinant the Lounge.

may not appeal to most bros who is on holiday in HCMC and would most likely be more interested in places with local attractions and delights but it may be of interest to bros who have been there for some time and want a taste of Tomyum in Land of Pho. I have no FRs and I have not been back to HCMC since 2008 and reading a FR on this place would be nice.

the quality of Thai gals in Catinat cannot be compared to the Thai gals in Sinkie..there are VN PR at the place as well,but quality is so so nia..as for flower hanging,the price range from 200k - 1 mill.

mutantchicken
11-12-2013, 08:49 AM

Appreciate any feedback.

entry fee how much ?

cali used to have walk in, lan an never been but i heard its good..not sure price but yearly memberships are reasonable so i think it should be fine..otherwise just co cong vien and do what locals do save money

decent02
11-12-2013, 09:36 AM
cali used to have walk in, lan an never been but i heard its good..not sure price but yearly memberships are reasonable so i think it should be fine..otherwise just co cong vien and do what locals do save money

Lan Anh walk in rate is 70K before 1pm
Located in a Tennis club...agree reasonable pricing:D

Blast88
11-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Bros,

I have recently went back to HCM with my Bx & happened to come cross a Pub call 'Emergency Room' with all VB wearing nurse attire, it located at D1 beside a DVD shop, does any bro patronise this pub before, is it happening? Too bad, I'm with BX so can't go in.

V|ernar
11-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Dun need go Changi Village lah... Area G L24 got a few liao.

no more liao unless fri/sat night

sappire8228
11-12-2013, 02:07 PM
hello, i am going hcm alone from 21 - 24

decent02
11-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Bros,

I have recently went back to HCM with my Bx & happened to come cross a Pub call 'Emergency Room' with all VB wearing nurse attire, it located at D1 beside a DVD shop, does any bro patronise this pub before, is it happening? Too bad, I'm with BX so can't go in.

no nurse attire lah
Fuck up place ... dun go
Around there got many choices of pubs...like drunken duck, Kim Traven etc ...

decent02
11-12-2013, 02:35 PM
no more liao unless fri/sat night

LB should be around Lor 16 / 18 nearer to gullimard side

XXed
11-12-2013, 02:58 PM
there are also some gung ho samsters that have low/no expectations and willingly try anything...these samsters are welcome to pm me...haha...:p

how about those that only wanna drink caphe? :p

XXed
11-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Going through a weird experience of trying to extend a stay here in HCM. Usually when we arrive in Vietnam we get a 30 days visit pass and don't need to get a visa.

trouble comes when wanna extend stay, and thats when you need to apply for visa. by right, if you stay hotel they should get a temp residency permit for you with local cong an chop that you must submit with visa application. by left, cong an don't wanna chop cos too troublesome for them (offer kopi money also don't want).

no choice, get an agent to do it and they have to send my passport to hanoi to get it done before coming back a week later :o

naemlo
11-12-2013, 03:34 PM
no choice, get an agent to do it and they have to send my passport to hanoi to get it done before coming back a week later :o

Just cross the border n bingo..... :D

Hurricane88
11-12-2013, 03:44 PM
how about those that only wanna drink caphe? :p

drink ca phe always welcome...but depends on my timing always morning before 12pm and if I am free...:p

drink kopi can do in singapore LOL..why need go hcm...:p

XXed
11-12-2013, 03:54 PM
drink ca phe always welcome...but depends on my timing always morning before 12pm and if I am free...:p

drink kopi can do in singapore LOL..why need go hcm...:p

singapore difficult... cos i'm already in hcm :D

XXed
11-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Just cross the border n bingo..... :D

yah i know... me and my lazy ass...

Hurricane88
11-12-2013, 03:56 PM
singapore difficult... cos i'm already in hcm :D

haha...I just came back leh...pm me your vn number and details...msg you when i back to hcm again...:p

Singkieu
11-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Going through a weird experience of trying to extend a stay here in HCM. Usually when we arrive in Vietnam we get a 30 days visit pass and don't need to get a visa.

trouble comes when wanna extend stay, and thats when you need to apply for visa. by right, if you stay hotel they should get a temp residency permit for you with local cong an chop that you must submit with visa application. by left, cong an don't wanna chop cos too troublesome for them (offer kopi money also don't want).

Nothing weird about extending a 30 day tourist visa. What is weird is that you are asking for a temporary residence permit.

You can extend your tourist status (I dont call this a 'visa' since S'poreans are visa free for 30 days upon arrival in a tourist status) once for another 30 days. Per VN Immigration Law, a tourist is not a temporary resident. On the other hand, foreign expats on 2 year employment contract in Vietnam are.

Most travel agents in Pham Ngu Lao can extend your 30 day tourist status for a small fee.

Temporary Resident Permit (The Tam Tru) is a different thing altogether. To get this you need to be in possession of a business visa, employment contract in Vietnam and have undergone a medical examination (amongst other things which I dont need to mention here).

I know this because I have held all 3 in Vietnam before (tourist visa, work visa, temporary resident permit).

You should have posted the question on this board earlier, I would have given you a much easier and cheaper way to get your 30 days extended.

Go to the small bus station near Ben Thanh Market across from the roundabout. Get on a bus to Moc Bai (Cambodian border). Clear VN Immigration, find a nice Cambodian xe om to take you to Cambodian Immigration. Enter Cambodia (Singapore passport visa free for Cambodia). Have a hu tieu nam vang and ca phe sua da for lunch. Exit Cambodia, enter Vietnam. Voila, 30 days again. Total cost = about 3-4 hours, approx. USD 10.

bolueeleh
11-12-2013, 10:14 PM
going back to HCM after 5 months, have tried everything fm motorbikes pimps girls to bia om girls to KTV girls, any seniors have any new suggestions?

XXed
12-12-2013, 12:02 AM
Nothing weird about extending a 30 day tourist visa. What is weird is that you are asking for a temporary residence permit.

You can extend your tourist status (I dont call this a 'visa' since S'poreans are visa free for 30 days upon arrival in a tourist status) once for another 30 days. Per VN Immigration Law, a tourist is not a temporary resident. On the other hand, foreign expats on 2 year employment contract in Vietnam are.

Most travel agents in Pham Ngu Lao can extend your 30 day tourist status for a small fee.

Temporary Resident Permit (The Tam Tru) is a different thing altogether. To get this you need to be in possession of a business visa, employment contract in Vietnam and have undergone a medical examination (amongst other things which I dont need to mention here).

I know this because I have held all 3 in Vietnam before (tourist visa, work visa, temporary resident permit).

You should have posted the question on this board earlier, I would have given you a much easier and cheaper way to get your 30 days extended.

Go to the small bus station near Ben Thanh Market across from the roundabout. Get on a bus to Moc Bai (Cambodian border). Clear VN Immigration, find a nice Cambodian xe om to take you to Cambodian Immigration. Enter Cambodia (Singapore passport visa free for Cambodia). Have a hu tieu nam vang and ca phe sua da for lunch. Exit Cambodia, enter Vietnam. Voila, 30 days again. Total cost = about 3-4 hours, approx. USD 10.

the last option would have been ideal but I can't make the trip for certain reasons. I also thought it was a simple matter to extend but after asking a few travel agents that my local friend knows of, all gave the same reply. somehow, something must be different now. our singapore 30 days entry is not considered a visa and cannot be extended :(

XXed
12-12-2013, 12:03 AM
going back to HCM after 5 months, have tried everything fm motorbikes pimps girls to bia om girls to KTV girls, any seniors have any new suggestions?

ladyboys ai mai?

XXed
12-12-2013, 12:04 AM
haha...I just came back leh...pm me your vn number and details...msg you when i back to hcm again...:p

will pm you... once i recall my nos lol. anyway once I get my passport back next week I'm headed for danang and then back to sg first week of jan for my last reservist ict :p

decent02
12-12-2013, 10:06 AM

Not comfortable lah this type of bus
I would suggest go Pham Ngu Lao n book a express tour bus to PP
stay in Naga world casino for one night
win some money first then go darling darling to pick up a FL
Next day rtn to hcm

Blast88
12-12-2013, 11:34 AM

Bro,

I have tried this method before on 2010, it worked however Cambodia immigration insisting I paid USD 25 visa just for u-turn, wondering Sing PP is it really visa free for cambodia???:confused:

Blast88
12-12-2013, 11:44 AM
no nurse attire lah
Fuck up place ... dun go
Around there got many choices of pubs...like drunken duck, Kim Traven etc ...

Bro,

Confirmed all are wearing sexy tight nurse attire, I saw it with my own eye. May be u r right, nothing happening, the pub having a transparent glass door & u can c thru everything inside the pub from outside:)

Will like to check with bro again, I saw a roof top disco from the hotel I stay, it located at a building call 'VFM', look very happening, can bro advice what is the name of the disco?

V|ernar
12-12-2013, 11:47 AM
24 use to have but the std not high enough

V|ernar
12-12-2013, 11:52 AM
Bro,

I have tried this method before on 2010, it worked however Cambodia immigration insisting I paid USD 25 visa just for u-turn, wondering Sing PP is it really visa free for cambodia???:confused:

you kena chop chop ... dont need to pay at all

naemlo
12-12-2013, 02:47 PM

No need to pay "commission" but if u were asked to, u LL still pay. SG PP is confirmed, stamped chopped no need visa into Cambodia.

Singkieu
12-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Not comfortable lah this type of bus
I would suggest go Pham Ngu Lao n book a express tour bus to PP
stay in Naga world casino for one night
win some money first then go darling darling to pick up a FL
Next day rtn to hcm

Aiyah uncle give you cheap and cheerful way of extending visa, you still want comfortable bus?

Haha need to win some money before going Darling Darling issit?

Dangerous leh, sekali Darling Darling FLs all know you won money, automatically all prices go up.

Keep your winnings and go Street 136 better lah.

Singkieu
12-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Bro,

When in doubt, our Ministry of Foreign Affairs is quite reliable on visa info. I suggest you spend the 2s it takes to click here:

http://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/consular_information/for_singapore_citizens/visa_information.html

Cambodia, Kingdom of

Visa Requirement
(Ordinary Passports) No (up to 30 days)

Visa Requirement
(Diplomatic/Official Passports) No (up to 30 days)

Nearest Mission
Royal Embassy of Cambodia
400 Orchard Road
#10-03/04 Orchard Towers
Singapore 238875
Telephone 63419785
63336372 (Consular Office)
Fax 63419201

If you want to be as ki lat as me, I go to the Cambodia Ministry of Foreign Affairs website and print out the page (in Khmer) where it says Singapore passports are visa exempt for 30 days and carry it with me whenever I cross a Cambodian border. If they try any monkey shenanigans I take it out and throw it in their face.

Hurricane88
12-12-2013, 04:38 PM
When in doubt, our Ministry of Foreign Affairs is quite reliable on visa info. I suggest you spend the 2s it takes to click here:

http://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/consular_information/for_singapore_citizens/visa_information.html

Cambodia, Kingdom of

Visa Requirement
(Ordinary Passports) No (up to 30 days)

Visa Requirement
(Diplomatic/Official Passports) No (up to 30 days)

Nearest Mission
Royal Embassy of Cambodia
400 Orchard Road
#10-03/04 Orchard Towers
Singapore 238875
Telephone 63419785
63336372 (Consular Office)
Fax 63419201

this is all about communication and knew your rights...just have to read up...:p

last week when I arrived at hcm TSN airport...being the first few to reach the immigration, the officer asked me flight number...I told him in tieng viet...he tried to ask me for tips in english...I ignored him...and he still hand me the passport back...morale of the story you can act blur and officer still has to do his job...I knew my rights...so not worried things may happen...already had 22 Vn stamps on my passport since I renewed last year...:p

Singkieu
12-12-2013, 04:55 PM
this is all about communication and knew your rights...just have to read up...:p

last week when I arrived at hcm TSN airport...being the first few to reach the immigration, the officer asked me flight number...I told him in tieng viet...he tried to ask me for tips in english...I ignored him...and he still hand me the passport back...morale of the story you can act blur and officer still has to do his job...I knew my rights...so not worried things may happen...already had 22 Vn stamps on my passport since I renewed last year...:p

Aiyoh counting VN stamps in your passport ar? Jialat...

You renewed last year, come and go once a month you should have 24 stamps leh. Must be one month didnt go VN but go Batam issit? :D

Want to be more ki lat I teach you all the officer ranks in tieng Viet. After that you can call them by rank and name. 100% won't kena monkey business.

decent02
12-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Aiyah uncle give you cheap and cheerful way of extending visa, you still want comfortable bus?

Haha need to win some money before going Darling Darling issit?

Dangerous leh, sekali Darling Darling FLs all know you won money, automatically all prices go up.

Keep your winnings and go Street 136 better lah.

US$50 for LT .... u say cheap a not in Darling x 2
Might as well take this opportunity to relax in PP
call me uncle .... we sama sama same age leh:D

by the way .... st. 136 o dau ?

volcano
12-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Aiyoh counting VN stamps in your passport ar

sigh....the VN stamps in my passport machiam very little leh...:o

Singkieu
12-12-2013, 06:48 PM

Post deleted

Singkieu
12-12-2013, 06:54 PM

Calling myself uncle lah, not you. :mad:

Street 136 can be found on this map:

https://maps.google.com/?ll=11.570464,104.927373&spn=0.009617,0.016512&t=m&z=17

sailsingapore
12-12-2013, 06:54 PM
this is all about communication and knew your rights...just have to read up...:

last week when I arrived at hcm TSN airport...being the first few to reach the immigration, the officer asked me flight number...I told him in tieng viet...he tried to ask me for tips in english...I ignored him...and he still hand me the passport back...morale of the story you can act blur and officer still has to do his job...I knew my rights...so not worried things may happen...already had 22 Vn stamps on my passport since I renewed last year...p

SUPPORT SUPPORT Bro H=88 :D

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/compositions/5011987/views/1,width=280,height=280,appearanceId=1.png/men-s-blur-like-sotong-tee_design.png.....http://ariffin24.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/sotong.jpg

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-be-blur-sotong.png

fcukger
13-12-2013, 12:35 AM

than its ok. i go myself better. tis is how u treat your frenz. zzz...

naemlo
13-12-2013, 12:54 AM

U r my friend then I treat u this way... others I dun even bother. :D

mutantchicken
13-12-2013, 01:25 AM

st 136 st 51 is where all the expat girly bars are...nothing new or secretive...must be something in the wind bit tehre are ALOT of very attractive street walkers as of late in saigon, and they not at the usual places..just did a drive by havent tried any yet...but i have tried the freelancers and its def worth the effort 400K + 70K for teh room one shot but unrushed..not exactly gfe ie no kissing bit everything else is on the menu...more my style than 500k+ beer expenses and tips to fuck on a dirty couch in a ktv. The girls a slim 7 so not too shabby.

Reaper
13-12-2013, 05:01 AM

Considering it is operated by a young singaporean, it is one of the worst places to go to in HCMC.

The first thing that hits you is the sewage smell that styas in the place.

Interior is old, run down and disorganised.

The thai girls are nothing to shout about it. Going to Catinat is the same as a Singaporean that flies to HCMC to eat Chicken rice.

Reaper
13-12-2013, 05:03 AM
hello, i am going hcm alone from 21 - 24

Hello, I am going to Singapore alone from 21-14

Reaper
13-12-2013, 05:07 AM

Another singaporean intending to fly to HCMC to eat chicken rice....

Reaper
13-12-2013, 05:10 AM

hihi = 2 2= hai hai= cb cb

Reaper
13-12-2013, 05:13 AM
Dude. You must be a US or Canada Viet Kieu, as you are generally IMHO more generous than the European or Australian VKs. No offence MC. :D

You are a previous customer of Girl 3. Girl 3 moves to a new place of work and brings you, her ex customer, over to the new place of work as a paying customer. You should not have to 'tip' her anything in this case. The new establishment already knows she can bring over ex customers like you. Her 'tip' is already in your expenditure that night.

I debated with myself on whether you should have tipped Girl 1 since its not your problem she got an early period. Since you did have your way with your hands I suppose it would be gracious to pay her the full expected sitting fee.

Given the way the Manager handled customer service with you, I would not have tipped him a single dong. You are the customer. Him, the girls, everyone working in the establishment is there to provide you a service. Too bad that she had to 'walk back and forth', but it was because she got her period early. So was the cheeky bastard trying to blame that on you? A more customer-oriented Manager (rare in Vietnam but can be trained by not supporting tipping for bad service as an example) would apologize for the inconvenience to you, the customer, at having to switch girls in between due to an unforeseen circumstance. In this case, I would happily agree that he deserves his VND 200k tip. So based on how the events unfolded as you described, I would simply smile, say nothing and offer no tip to him before walking out.

So all in all you spent VND 2.2 M but could have justifiably IMO gotten away with spending VND 1.8 M.

Nationality has very little bearing on a person being a tight ass with his/her contents of the wallet.:p:D

BTW, when do I get to see you again???

mutantchicken
13-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Nationality has very little bearing on a person being a tight ass with his/her contents of the wallet.:p:D

BTW, when do I get to see you again???

shit machine gun posting...dpont see apost in a year then come up of the jungle machine gunning...btw i disagree. countries where there is a culture of tipping or where its expected to spend a arm leg wooing a women, they tend to be more generous..in australia its expected to woo a girl over a beer and bbq..nit that it happens much..as such i feel (tho its changing) that aussies try to pay less for girls and things in general..but again that has only a small bearing...but greater than "very little".

mutantchicken
13-12-2013, 10:58 AM
double post

FireShark
13-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Hi All,

It been a while since I login due to new work load and responsibility.

Anyone know what's is the exchange rate at CBT now? Many thanks.

FireShark
13-12-2013, 03:02 PM

What happen to immgration recently in vn. I heard that they keep asking for tips entering inro vn? One of my friend end up paying 20 before he can enter to vn.

muniu368
13-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Anyone in hcm district 1? I'm new here

V|ernar
13-12-2013, 04:29 PM
U r my friend then I treat u this way... others I dun even bother. :D

you not bad liao , still can see him .

i go bkk , naemlo just dump me address and ask me to find mine own fun .

sama sama answer ... other he wont bother to reply .

Reaper
13-12-2013, 04:46 PM
shit machine gun posting...dpont see apost in a year then come up of the jungle machine gunning...btw i disagree. countries where there is a culture of tipping or where its expected to spend a arm leg wooing a women, they tend to be more generous..in australia its expected to woo a girl over a beer and bbq..nit that it happens much..as such i feel (tho its changing) that aussies try to pay less for girls and things in general..but again that has only a small bearing...but greater than "very little".

I have seen on many an occasion where by men (for the sake of generalisation I shall call them caucasions) leave and not tip, and I am not talking about tipping the service staff.

Singkieu
13-12-2013, 05:06 PM
I have seen on many an occasion where by men (for the sake of generalisation I shall call them caucasions) leave and not tip, and I am not talking about tipping the service staff.

Too generalized.

Let's not forget what the definition of a tip is. It is a monetary gift for service rendered above and beyond what is expected.

In the US, a 15-20% tip on the bill is customary. Everywhere. Otherwise they chase after you. I was once followed by my waiter out to the street from a Chinese restaurant in Chinatown in NYC because I left a little bit less than the usual 15%. Ridiculous. On the one hand, you are usually assured of good service because they earn minimum wage (USD 6-7/hour) and rely on tips for a living. On the other hand, the system has been abused because everyone nowadays expect a minimum 15% tip even for service that is not exceptional nor 'above and beyond'.

Canada is similar, but in general not as far fetched as the US.

Australia and Europe - in general no service charge but leave a tip if service is exceptional. Otherwise, it is nice to leave a small token (less than 10%) if it is a sit-down meal at a nice restaurant.

But it is true, because we dont have a uniform tipping practice (or tipping definition) around the world, let alone in Asia, the whole practice has been screwed.

IMO in Asia only Japan is the clearest on zero tipping. If a meal is JPY 8240 and you pay with a JPY 10,000 note, you simply collect the whole JPY 1760 in change and they bow in thanks as you walk out.

Singkieu
13-12-2013, 05:17 PM
What happen to immgration recently in vn. I heard that they keep asking for tips entering inro vn? One of my friend end up paying 20 before he can enter to vn.

Nothing happened lah.

Just bear in mind Lunar New Year this year is January hor, not February. ;)

naemlo
13-12-2013, 05:22 PM

NNKC, u lidat said me goot meh.

Hurricane88
13-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Nothing happened lah.

Just bear in mind Lunar New Year this year is January hor, not February. ;)

really nothing happened lol...past 7 yrs I have nvr give any dong or dollar yet...:p

sailsingapore
13-12-2013, 09:35 PM

UPZZZ you back Bro fcukger :D Cheers & many thanks :)

bolueeleh
13-12-2013, 11:57 PM
going to be in hcm from 15 to 20, anybody want to meet up?

fcukger
14-12-2013, 09:12 AM

lolz... namelo? when u come bk sinkapo?? we go la kopi la... a... i think u perfer SYT ho... lolz...

V|ernar
14-12-2013, 09:44 AM
NNKC, u lidat said me goot meh.

bo heart la ~ very hard to catch you .. now hide in which country?

naemlo
14-12-2013, 01:53 PM
lolz... namelo? when u come bk sinkapo?? we go la kopi la... a... i think u perfer SYT ho... lolz...

I dun like SG... so seldom go back. :D

bo heart la ~ very hard to catch you .. now hide in which country?

Land of Mines.... cambodia. U want to come n visit me?

Singkieu
14-12-2013, 02:14 PM

Damn... missed a good party d00d...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz1AL5_IVuM

michael_368
14-12-2013, 06:55 PM

Thanks bro, up you with my greens. :D

S.B.Y.1
15-12-2013, 04:41 AM

You only come back to cash out yr fm garmen handouts
and then splurge it elsewhere :p

Pak want to go Cambodia you can host Pak ;)

naemlo
15-12-2013, 10:32 AM

Red carpet with poom poom gers as guard of honor.....:D

Hurricane88
15-12-2013, 10:48 AM

say only...how long you said you going to hcm with me...when hor...:confused:

Red carpet with poom poom gers as guard of honor.....

haha...what type of guard of honor...:p

tis type ha...

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18768/1876895469a395439a627bcb6735c0ebb7fb6c43.jpg

S.B.Y.1
15-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Someday my good friend :)

XXed
15-12-2013, 01:10 PM
going to be in hcm from 15 to 20, anybody want to meet up?

drink coffee?

cheatdeath
15-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi guys Iam new to this site but a regular visitor of of HCMC. Last time I went back was summer of 2013. Had a really good time there. Iam a VK but can speak vietnamese really well so it helps with the hunting.

I find that good places for hunting are coffe shops that play really loud music and have dark lighting. Only problem you have to know how to speak a little vietnamese.

mutantchicken
16-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Hi guys Iam new to this site but a regular visitor of of HCMC. Last time I went back was summer of 2013. Had a really good time there. Iam a VK but can speak vietnamese really well so it helps with the hunting.

I find that good places for hunting are coffe shops that play really loud music and have dark lighting. Only problem you have to know how to speak a little vietnamese.

really loud music and dark lighting...how do u communicate, why not find cafe with reasonable music volume and standard lighting so u can see what the girl really looks like, or is the dark lighting for your benefit?

V|ernar
16-12-2013, 10:19 AM
the dark lighting for your benefit?

lol , i like this part

cheatdeath
16-12-2013, 10:20 AM
dont worry you dont have to bang her if you find out she is ugly. Working girls tend to work at coffee shops with loud music and dark lighting. When it comes to communication you dont need to say much really, once you get her number and you find out she is the kind of girl that does a little extra work on the side then thats it, you just sit and listen to music.You do this at many coffee shops, so by then end of the week you have 10 different numbers and a couple of them will need extra moneyreally loud music and dark lighting...how do u communicate, why not find cafe with reasonable music volume and standard lighting so u can see what the girl really looks like, or is the dark lighting for your benefit?

Hurricane88
16-12-2013, 10:27 AM
dont worry you dont have to bang her if you find out she is ugly. Working girls tend to work at coffee shops with loud music and dark lighting. When it comes to communication you dont need to say much really, once you get her number and you find out she is the kind of girl that does a little extra work on the side then thats it, you just sit and listen to music.You do this at many coffee shops, so by then end of the week you have 10 different numbers and a couple of them will need extra money

so to you cafe gals are WL...:confused::confused:

I been to so many cafes...hardly can find many that wants to do extra...more are keen to go dating if VBs like what they saw...:)

cheatdeath
16-12-2013, 10:33 AM
coffee shop girls are such a board spectrum, thats why its helpful to know a little vietnamese, so you can narrow down which ones are down to fuk. Going to coffee shops with dark lighting and loud music certainly helps narrow the field down, getting to know her and finding out about her situation also helps.

the girls that work at the the coffee shops that play really loud music, they all dress like they are working girls.

cheatdeath
16-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Pool halls are also good places to score. Often at pool halls at every table there would be a waitress who racks and sets up the table. Most of the time she just stand there, its easy to strike up conversation with them. These girls dont make much money, so some often pull tricks on the side.

Hurricane88
16-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Pool halls are also good places to score. Often at pool halls at every table there would be a waitress who racks and sets up the table. Most of the time she just stand there, its easy to strike up conversation with them. These girls dont make much money, so some often pull tricks on the side.

easier to play pool with them if you alone...sure can chat alot...but these gals grew horns and seen plenty of horny men who are keen to up them...:)

the girls that work at the the coffee shops that play really loud music, they all dress like they are working girls.

still no guaranteed to up them because they seen plenty of horny men all with the intention to up them in bed...so how much normally you give if they are keen...any indication what is the damage...:)

V|ernar
16-12-2013, 11:53 AM
still no guaranteed to up them because they seen plenty of horny men all with the intention to up them in bed...so how much normally you give if they are keen...any indication what is the damage...:)

lol , track record ?

i once paid a pool girl 2 mil for 1 night , didnt know the rate last time .

long time didnt go liao , as i find it quite limited choice .

Hurricane88
16-12-2013, 12:00 PM
i once paid a pool girl 2 mil for 1 night , didnt know the rate last time .

long time didnt go liao , as i find it quite limited choice .

If 2 mil LT is still acceptable and gal looks 6.5 above...if ST then overpaid...:p

cheatdeath
16-12-2013, 12:09 PM
the coffee shops girls, some deserve the 1 mil, where as most pool hall girls and other coffee shop girls they all get 500K.
easier to play pool with them if you alone...sure can chat alot...but these gals grew horns and seen plenty of horny men who are keen to up them...:)

mutantchicken
16-12-2013, 12:13 PM
coffee shop girls are such a board spectrum, thats why its helpful to know a little vietnamese, so you can narrow down which ones are down to fuk. Going to coffee shops with dark lighting and loud music certainly helps narrow the field down, getting to know her and finding out about her situation also helps.

sorry dont take this the worng way, but im vietnamese vk, and i speak vietnamese and i have been here since 2008, and i go to MANY coffee shops through out ALL the districts..u can call me the coffee shop specialist..and whilst what u say is not a falsity, its very misleading, out of maybe 50 girls 1 would be willing to do what u suggest, and often she is the plainer of the bunch and she will be asking more than 700k that u would pay for a better looking girl at the brothels..so again thanks for the imput but its largely misleading and its old news

And if you going to justify that you paid 2mill ST or 2 mill LT, shit i had cafe giurls offer to be my gf 4mill for the month!!!..and 2mill LT for a 6,5..fark that my freebies ones that all i do is poick up fuck and drop home, sometimes with diner sometumes not are 6.5's why pay 2mill...they better be 8's aove, 7;s mayybe 1 or 1.5mill overnite

Hurricane88
16-12-2013, 12:21 PM
the coffee shops girls, some deserve the 1 mil, where as most pool hall girls and other coffee shop girls they all get 500K.

thanks for sharing the damage...:p

sorry dont take this the worng way, but im vietnamese vk, and i speak vietnamese and i have been here since 2008, and i go to MANY coffee shops through out ALL the districts..u can call me the coffee shop specialist..and whilst what u say is not a falsity, its very misleading, out of maybe 50 girls 1 would be willing to do what u suggest, and often she is the plainer of the bunch and she will be asking more than 700k that u would pay for a better looking girl at the brothels..so again thanks for the imput but its largely misleading and its old news

haha...I am not VK but Sinkie who frequents monthly...speaks primary school level Vietnamese...also being to many cafes in hcm...think what you said is correct...and often the target usually not keen to do...only keen to date if she likes what she saw...:)

cheatdeath
16-12-2013, 12:27 PM
you guys shouldnt get workedup over the look ratings. if the girl is an obvious 9 or 8 then its alright to pay a higher price, but anything from a 7 and down should all be treated the same it makes everything easier and there would be less to argue about.

when iam bang in a girl real hard I dont even care what I look like, i could be the ugliest mother fuker in the world I would still fuk like a champ, I could be hot like brad pitt and I would still fuk like a champ.

cheatdeath
16-12-2013, 12:59 PM
I often tip the guys who park my bike, I try to find out from them which girls in this coffee shop are the slutty ones. The guys that work as bike attendants often know enough about the girls that work there.

Singkieu
16-12-2013, 01:56 PM
you guys shouldnt get workedup over the look ratings. if the girl is an obvious 9 or 8 then its alright to pay a higher price, but anything from a 7 and down should all be treated the same it makes everything easier and there would be less to argue about.

when iam bang in a girl real hard I dont even care what I look like, i could be the ugliest mother fuker in the world I would still fuk like a champ, I could be hot like brad pitt and I would still fuk like a champ.

I often tip the guys who park my bike, I try to find out from them which girls in this coffee shop are the slutty ones. The guys that work as bike attendants often know enough about the girls that work there.

LOL not a bad strategy but come on, isn't it fairly obvious which ones are the slutty ones?

IMO if all else being equal (everyone is from Mien Tay, everyone shows cleavage and everyone wears really short shorts), the ones with bleached hair are usually the slutty ones. The ones who already have a child are usually more amenable to extra-curricular activities than those who have not.

But that's just my opinion.

Regarding the look ratings. You are right, we should not get worked up over this, simply because my '7' may not be your '7' and may not be another guy's '7'. I have seen photos on other forums where guys have proudly put up photos of girls that I would never touch with a 10 foot pole, let alone pay to stick my dick in them.

But that's just me.

decent02
16-12-2013, 03:51 PM

Gey Lor 24 can upz VB ST S$30 or equivalent 500K VND
lol ... dun have to go pool hall or café in hcm :eek:

S.B.Y.1
16-12-2013, 04:00 PM
seen plenty of horny men who are keen to up them...)

You and Naemlo you mean :eek: :p

V|ernar
16-12-2013, 04:17 PM
The ones who already have a child are usually more amenable to extra-curricular activities than those who have not.

this i do strongly agree .

XXed
16-12-2013, 06:04 PM
If 2 mil LT is still acceptable and gal looks 6.5 above...if ST then overpaid...:p

2mil is probably half their salary for the month already... :p

kenny_boy
16-12-2013, 08:45 PM
short review of my recent hcmc wkend

checked out Dai Nam massage parlour. Girls quality very good. Body massage fee is 1 hr is 220k A bit spoil market cos later then i realised i tipped too much. 500k first than the girl let me french for like 5 sec than stupid me go give another 200k more. My mistake is i told her that it was my first time at that joint. then all the pattern come out. quoted me 1mil to have HJ plus autoroam, than later say 500k hj and 700k if wan to autoroam. eventually settled with 500k with HJ and autoroam. I see her price so rubber band I knew then that i tio carrot already. Anyway, lesson learnt, revisit the place again another day, did not even bother to talk much with the girl, she just ask 2 SOP questions, "where you from". "come here b4?" So i just say i came before then she just proceed with her duties. Din even need to nego. end of session, pass me the paper to write her tip, wanted to put 200k but her massage and HJ was actually not bad so decided to give 300k.
Forget to add, i also discussed with the previous day girl about coming to my hotel, she quoted me 3 mil for ST and 6 mil for LT. Got her number but din even bother to follow up.

I know about Dai Nam from H88 DIY handbook, so thought about checking out the other joint, Liberty 1 hotel. Apparently the place has changed to Novatel and no more massage joint. The attendant there recommended us to go another joint, massage Minh Tâm - Lê Quý Đôn, quận 3. Same setup as Dai Nam. Facilities slightly cleaner. Girls wise for me is not bad but my frens think otherwise.

Checked out 166 ktv (14/12/13). Girls quite good. Room newly furnished. Stupid thing is their ktv system, have to refer to this super thick file to get the song code and then enter. Not sure if its just our room or all other rooms also the same. 5 pax, one girl each, 40 bottles of beer, 2hrs, bill damage 3.3mil.The 2hr session there was pretty enjoyable but the upsetting part is that all our girls cannot dabao, only got one quoted my fren 6 mil for LT, ask her to go fly kite. Told mummy that we were disappointed and we just tip her 200k, maybe we should have conveyed to the mummy that we want to have girls can tabao one, then again the girl weren't a lot (we only see 10 that came into our room).

Last night (15/12/13), we tried 700 Fortune 1. The manager was very transparent, explained to us all the expenses accordingly. This time round we tell the mummy to bring those can dabao one. So the girls came in and those cannot dabao one stand one side. Tho got like 30+ girls, the quality aint tat good. 166 quality i would rate 7, fortune 700 probably 5.5. Some of us ended up choosing those cannot dabao one. Had 36 cans of beer, 3hrs, bill damage 4.3mil. (girls 110k per hour)
In the end, all the girls are willing to go out with us, all of us were happy, tipped the mummy 500k, 2 x waiter 100k each. Girls LT 150usd.

Went for supper at some local place that the girls brought us. Vietnam won Laos 5-0 at the Sea Games so the whole street were full of motorcyclists cheering. Very scary but quite an interesting scene.

mutantchicken
17-12-2013, 01:01 AM
good. 166 quality i would rate 7, fortune 700 probably 5.5. Some of us ended up choosing those cannot dabao one. Had 36 cans of beer, 3hrs, bill damage 4.3mil. (girls 110k per hour)
In the end, all the girls are willing to go out with us, all of us were happy, tipped the mummy 500k, 2 x waiter 100k each. Girls LT 150usd.

Went for supper at some local place that the girls brought us. Vietnam won Laos 5-0 at the Sea Games so the whole street were full of motorcyclists cheering. Very scary but quite an interesting scene.

there is somethjing seriously messed up of girls 5.5-7 are asking 3mill -6mill LT

Singkieu
17-12-2013, 02:31 AM
there is somethjing seriously messed up of girls 5.5-7 are asking 3mill -6mill LT

Equally messed up are those who would pay.

naemlo
17-12-2013, 09:12 AM
You and Naemlo you mean :eek: :p

NNKC Pak, I tiam tiam, dun talk, u came n shot me.... :D

I will not pay more than 100USD for LT.... it is ridiculous. I can get 30-50USD for LT. A fuck, end of the night is still a fuck.... get the deal done n kick her out of the room.

bolueeleh
17-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Dragonpalace at pham ngu lao, do not stay!!

first night arrived at hotel very tired, so juz ask the security to bring a girl come, 1.1mil for ST nevermind but service wise another story.

second night go out and bring my own girl back, security says cannot bring into room, must pay security fees, KNN first time i have heard of this, LL pay 50k and go. dunno if the security is angry at me for not using his service anymore or what.

another thing not to stay at dragonpalace is first night when i came into the same security pulled out the electronic safe master from his pocket and the keys looks like attached on the same keyring as his house keys!!! meaning anytime if you are not in the room he can come in and open the electronic safe anytime he wants!!

so everyone beware of this hotel

bolueeleh
17-12-2013, 02:38 PM
back to the girl story, the girl that security brings is at most a 5, about 20 years old, best part is during fucking she keeps rubbing my chest very hard and fast like macham trying to start a fire or something, fucking annoying and funny at the same time, so finish quick quick and ask her to FO.

second night bring a MILF abt 30 which alr hv a son, which proves 2 theories correct, working girls with children are more easily persuaded for hanky panky, secondly older women tries harder, while i was eating her abalone, she become wetter and moan like 250cc motorbike revving at high RPM and started to push my head towards her pussy harder, after 10mins or so of eating, tongue, 1 finger, 2 fingers, 3fingers, she reciprocated with some sloppy wet BBBJ, then it was cap on and business as usual, best part is after done deal she ask me if im tired and 15mins later started kissing, teasing me for second round. very difficult to find such good service in a 20 year olds who think they are like gods and expect u to pleasure her and not the other way around and best of all, dead fish in bed.

naemlo
17-12-2013, 02:55 PM
another thing not to stay at dragonpalace is first night when i came into the same security pulled out the electronic safe master from his pocket and the keys looks like attached on the same keyring as his house keys!!! meaning anytime if you are not in the room he can come in and open the electronic safe anytime he wants!!

What is the big deal of security guard having a master key to all the safe boxes? :confused:

Street smart a bit.... safe box in hotel room does not equate to 100% safe. Even in 5 stars hotel, someone in the hotel will be able to access all the safe boxes in the hotel. Some kam lan kia locked the safe and forget password, this "someone" from the hotel will come n open the safe for the kam lan kia.

bolueeleh
17-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Street smart a bit.... safe box in hotel room does not equate to 100% safe.

haha i also dont put everything in the safe box, usually i divide into few equal parts and stash in different parts in room, e.g. on top of wadrobe, behind paintings etc etc

V|ernar
17-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Equally messed up are those who would pay.

they only go there once in a blue moon , spend abit happy abit .

today she sleep with him 3 mil , tomorrow she might sleep with you for 300k .

it doesnt matter , it vietnam after all .

first one reject you , second one will take the offer .

V|ernar
17-12-2013, 03:33 PM
short review of my recent hcmc wkend

nice FR , welcome to the land of *cough*

enjoy .

decent02
17-12-2013, 03:57 PM
haha i also dont put everything in the safe box, usually i divide into few equal parts and stash in different parts in room, e.g. on top of wadrobe, behind paintings etc etc

dun need to be a kan lam kia lah

later check out forget where you store the staff

safe box in hcm's hotel whether 5 star or 3 star is generally safe

I have not lose a single thing in a safe box

Those hotel without safe box in room, normally I use a padlock to secure my staff in bag...

kenny_boy
17-12-2013, 08:16 PM
one more thing i would like to clarify with fellow samster, at 91 HBT, we stay for like 1 hr, on top of lady drinks, we still need to tip the ladies?

bolueeleh
17-12-2013, 08:34 PM
om cafe in nguyen tri phoung D5, have some 7 and 8s, but too bad my tieng viet is limited cannot negotiate successfully. :mad: also dun forget to check out the che thai there

Hurricane88
17-12-2013, 08:43 PM
om cafe in nguyen tri phoung D5, have some 7 and 8s, but too bad my tieng viet is limited cannot negotiate successfully. :mad: also dun forget to check out the che thai there

are you sure Nguyen Tri Phuong has cafe om...:confused:

cafe om to us means you go in pitch dark...and gal will ask you what you drink and after serve you drink will ask you if you want to go upstairs or behind whereby there is room with curtains...then they will bbbj for you till you cum...then you just pay around 120k include your drink...:)

Hurricane88
17-12-2013, 08:47 PM
one more thing i would like to clarify with fellow samster, at 91 HBT, we stay for like 1 hr, on top of lady drinks, we still need to tip the ladies?

lady drinks are already tips to them...if you dun bring gal out then just pay lady drinks will do...if you bring gal out then pay bar fine and lady drinks deducted from the bar fine....of course some will act blur and ask you pay more that is pay bar fine and lady drinks...if you dun buy her lady drinks the gal will not even bother to sit with you...:)

naemlo
17-12-2013, 08:52 PM

Dun have to but if u r feeling rich or trying to impress u can. :D

Since when sex needs to understand each other language. :D Just use international known language, "boom boom" n point to Mr Ho... When I first cheong Vietnam, I also dunno Viet but still manage to sexified my younger bro. It is common street sense....

S.B.Y.1
17-12-2013, 09:07 PM
NNKC Pak, I tiam tiam, dun talk, u came n shot me.... .

Siapa makan rasa pedas lah :p.

Jangan Mara huh ;)

XXed
17-12-2013, 10:30 PM
are you sure Nguyen Tri Phuong has cafe om...:confused:

cafe om to us means you go in pitch dark...and gal will ask you what you drink and after serve you drink will ask you if you want to go upstairs or behind whereby there is room with curtains...then they will bbbj for you till you cum...then you just pay around 120k include your drink...:)

maybe he meant cafe nhac... anyway if the girls really wanna earn extra they will be working in ktvs and not these cafes...

iSaigon
17-12-2013, 11:29 PM
Snow has fallen in Northern Vietnam for the first time in many years.

The snow caused a five-hour traffic jam as people drove into the mountainous provinces of Lao Cai and Ha Giang to see the wintry flurries.

The weather system responsible for the snow has also brought some unusual weather to other parts of the region.

This is normally the dry season, but torrential rain has been lashing Laos, Vietnam and southeast China.

Oudomxay in Laos reported 142mm of rain in a 24 hour period and Zhanjiang in China’s Guangdong province, reported 102mm. For Zhanjiang, this is three times the amount of rain that is expected in the entire month of December.

The torrential downpours have caused flooding in parts of the region, which has inundated people’s homes and made roads impassable.

Conditions across the region are expected to improve over the next few days. The rain will slowly edge eastwards and subside.

mutantchicken
17-12-2013, 11:48 PM

well sometimes i get to om those cafe girls in those cafes..but yeah techincally a cafe om is where u get to finger the girls whilst she gived u a hj in the dark in middle of room ..or she takes u in the back and hives u a 10-15m bj all the the price of 100-120k incluiding ur drink..and I AM 100% sure no such cafe om exists in ntp..plenty of other sexual activities but no cafe om

cheatdeath
18-12-2013, 01:50 AM
When I was in HCMC, every morning I would call one over to my place and have her wash me and give me head. Those were great mornings.

jackbl
18-12-2013, 09:57 AM

I can't comment much on cafe om...... for Che Thai I think those famous one are in Nguyen Tri Phuong D10.

Hurricane88
18-12-2013, 10:54 AM
I can't comment much on cafe om...... for Che Thai I think those famous one are in Nguyen Tri Phuong D10.

what is Che Thai...:confused:

S.B.Y.1
18-12-2013, 12:31 PM

Thai Che spell backwards :D

mutantchicken
18-12-2013, 12:47 PM

a sweet desert with durian and milk and fruit in it

XXed
18-12-2013, 04:44 PM

ice kacang without the shaved ice lol

XXed
18-12-2013, 04:51 PM
When I was in HCMC, every morning I would call one over to my place and have her wash me and give me head. Those were great mornings.

Hopefully you weren't paying 1m every time...

decent02
18-12-2013, 04:57 PM

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f15/decent02/chithai_zps159ea65c.jpg

bolueeleh
18-12-2013, 05:08 PM

yes the che thai is in D10, i got the district mixed up, as for the cafe its not om cafe, its cafe with loud music, no luck with hanky panky as i cant speak vn plus not handsome and rich enough.

V|ernar
18-12-2013, 05:11 PM
When I first cheong Vietnam, I also dunno Viet but still manage to sexified my younger bro. It is common street sense....

those days ?

the sneaky eye contact ?

btw did you manage to up the bartender anot ah ?

naemlo
18-12-2013, 07:10 PM
btw did you manage to up the bartender anot ah ?

Wow how many years ago?

Singkieu
18-12-2013, 09:38 PM

Uncle H88 oi, Viet Nam mei mei never bring you go eat Che Thai ar?

Nguyen Tri Phuong Q10 got many. Opposite stretch to the Com Ga Kieu Singapo, both up and down from the Chicken Rice Restaurant.

Hurricane88
18-12-2013, 11:08 PM
Uncle H88 oi, Viet Nam mei mei never bring you go eat Che Thai ar?

Nguyen Tri Phuong Q10 got many. Opposite stretch to the Com Ga Kieu Singapo, both up and down from the Chicken Rice Restaurant.

No leh...nite time only drink bia...:)

jackbl
19-12-2013, 02:16 AM
No leh...nite time only drink bia...:)

Xnn. Nite time drink "milk"!!! :D :p

V|ernar
19-12-2013, 10:20 AM

suck milk only

cheatdeath
19-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Of course not, morning showers and bjs are done by 200K girls, sometimes I call milfs who are just horny and bored of their marriage, or even a young teen type.

1 million/h girls, I usually call at night, I would take them out to a nice lounge have them wearin a slutty dress no underwear. then back to my place for the whole night. I cant wait to go back to hcmc again, been working like crazy saving up dough.Hopefully you weren't paying 1m every time...

Banker nite
19-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Hi Bro

Just to check where is the place which can get gals out?

I will be putting up in Phu Xi Long Area, near airport.

back to the girl story, the girl that security brings is at most a 5, about 20 years old, best part is during fucking she keeps rubbing my chest very hard and fast like macham trying to start a fire or something, fucking annoying and funny at the same time, so finish quick quick and ask her to FO.

second night bring a MILF abt 30 which alr hv a son, which proves 2 theories correct, working girls with children are more easily persuaded for hanky panky, secondly older women tries harder, while i was eating her abalone, she become wetter and moan like 250cc motorbike revving at high RPM and started to push my head towards her pussy harder, after 10mins or so of eating, tongue, 1 finger, 2 fingers, 3fingers, she reciprocated with some sloppy wet BBBJ, then it was cap on and business as usual, best part is after done deal she ask me if im tired and 15mins later started kissing, teasing me for second round. very difficult to find such good service in a 20 year olds who think they are like gods and expect u to pleasure her and not the other way around and best of all, dead fish in bed.

decent02
19-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi Bro

Just to check where is the place which can get gals out?

I heard TSN airport setting a booth for enquiries on these matters

You may want to ask the seniors that reside in hcm:D

Hurricane88
19-12-2013, 04:05 PM

suck milk only

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...not so loud ok...:p

Singkieu
19-12-2013, 07:29 PM
... I will be putting up in Phu Xi Long Area, near airport.

Friendly reminder: If you can't get the name right, no taxi will be able to take you there.

jackbl
20-12-2013, 01:44 AM

Friendly reminder: If you can't get the name right, no taxi will be able to take you there.

So should it be Phan Xich Long?

volcano
20-12-2013, 01:54 AM
So should it be Phan Xich Long?

hmm...i know where to find nice oc and banh canh cua at this area...but as for gals.....:rolleyes:

cheatdeath
20-12-2013, 02:02 PM
If you dont want to do call girls I recommend, drinking girls, some drinking girls are an easy lay but some you have to take them out a few times. I like the young 20 year old ones. I constantly tell them they are beautiful and that I like to fuk them. These girls are not the beer om girls, they are just young 18-21 year olds who are down to fuk. But those kind of girls you have to have a network with the locals, and speaking vietnamese helps.

ahpiao
20-12-2013, 10:53 PM
Hi, any one been to Jumbo KTV before at Ngo Van Nam?
What the charges is like?
Tks

mutantchicken
20-12-2013, 11:22 PM
If you dont want to do call girls I recommend, drinking girls, some drinking girls are an easy lay but some you have to take them out a few times. I like the young 20 year old ones. I constantly tell them they are beautiful and that I like to fuk them. These girls are not the beer om girls, they are just young 18-21 year olds who are down to fuk. But those kind of girls you have to have a network with the locals, and speaking vietnamese helps.

" constantly tell them they are beautiful and that i like to fuk them"
classy..i bet they have NEVER heard that line before..i can see you one hell of a smooth operator...when you finish writing your book put me down for the first 1000 copies...btw is this before or after you spend a few millions paying for their booze and party costs for the night. BTW when u say drinking girls i guess u mean local girls who like to party on someone selses dime..as if u mean girls in lodge bui or any of the other expat local drinking bars/pubs then i are simply stating the obvious.
BTW its also possible to got to ladies night at lush, there will be 18-20 yr olds who as u like to put it "like to fuk"..but they as ugly as sin...they the type of girls locals call "o node rau"..ie girls it takes zero meets after chatting them up online to get them into bed as they ugly as hell.

FR as a point of difference to all these pearls of wisdom
I go to my regular massage place in d5, if only because i still have all these free tickets work 100k.
I get a girl i see walking up when i first come in, prob a 7, but she is bigger size bigger tits taller, prob a 52kg girl rather than my usual <50kg types.
cut long story, she does a great hard amssage so already she earnt her tip..which is 150k for a hj and 200k for a shitty bj or possibly 300k as thats the going rate in this place. After the unrushed massage with me caressing ehr legs and ass, she asks me if i want a hand or mouth massage on my dick, i say you do whatever u want she says if she does by mouth its 300k which i know is the casde..non of this BS 700-1mill crap.
I nod my agreemnet and she starts cleaning my dick and the licks my lipples i pull her up for some dfk, then she goes down to my dick for some ball licking and shaft slupping before she does some whole cock gobbling..anyway this goes on for about 15min withe her alternating between my dick and nipples...all the while im fingering her wet oussing and rubbing her c cup breats..when i finally blow my load she is all happy she goes washes her hands i get up and write my tip of 300...when she comes back she says what im so unromantic she wnats to keep on kissing and hugging,,why do i have to dump and run...she says that i should visit again ...so again all this for 300k...local pricing

cheatdeath
21-12-2013, 12:06 AM
mutannt, all women are the same, they all want to be told they are beautiful and not just once, many times over and over again.
" constantly tell them they are beautiful and that i like to fuk them"
classy..i bet they have NEVER heard that line before..i can see you one hell of a smooth operator...when you finish writing your book put me down for the first 1000 copies...

cant you assume I spend less money to bang these girls? why choose to assume I spend a lot of money on these girls? And remember iam not on a binding contract with any of them, if they dont give it up after a bubble tea then I move on to the next. Why would I have to pay a few millions? its not like Iam asking "mutant chicken" to get me girls, I get girls on my own, so why would I have to pay a few million?

after you spend a few millions paying for their booze and party costs for the night.

as long as she has a nice rack and a nice body the sex will awalys be good, cause when iam fuking the shit out her, I could careless how her face looks am just concentrating on making her cum hard.
girls locals call "o node rau"..ie girls it takes zero meets after chatting them up online to get them into bed as they ugly as hell.

mutantchicken
21-12-2013, 02:28 AM
mutannt, all women are the same, they all want to be told they are beautiful and not just once, many times over and over again.

cant you assume I spend less money to bang these girls? why choose to assume I spend a lot of money on these girls? And remember iam not on a binding contract with any of them, if they dont give it up after a bubble tea then I move on to the next. Why would I have to pay a few millions? its not like Iam asking "mutant chicken" to get me girls, I get girls on my own, so why would I have to pay a few million?

as long as she has a nice rack and a nice body the sex will awalys be good, cause when iam fuking the shit out her, I could careless how her face looks am just concentrating on making her cum hard.

i say u spend millions as i live here and i have partied with these girls..and when u take them to disco for ur drinking "game" thats what bottles will cost you...you did suggest that guys should go for drinking girls..right...or do u want us to believe that you take good nice girls to bubble tea for ur drinking seduction. And you have also told us you give your cafe girls 1mill for their time..now u suggesting uou can get into girls panties for 8k the cost of a bubble tea? if that was the case wtf would u even bother with 500k ppol hall girls and 1mill cafe girls.

Please clarify your story so i can copy your..youre so beautiful i wanna fuk you strategy...and to offer a counter point, as im sure you would be "one of those " who follow the PUA rule book, im sure you understand the concept of Negging...the whole point is that attractive girlks have heard the your beautiful line EVERY fucken day of their lives from EVERY fucken erect dick that has EVER cum across her, so why would you be treated as just another horney desperate erect penis who wnats to fuk her...yeah after u part with a few millions maybe ud be mr different. O i forgot your mr handsome vietkieu dude who has had to save hard for his periodic trip to his motherland for a orgy of sexual activities, and can get girls to fuk for 8k bubble tea but instead goes for coffee girls and pool hall girls.

And finally if as you claim getting girls is as cheap and easy for you..wtf wouldnt you be more discerning...i certainly wouldnt waste my load on anything below a 6..and im definately not the playa u want us to believe.
My 1 dong worth

cheatdeath
21-12-2013, 03:30 AM
Mutant chicken its a very simple concept, I dont pay 2 million because I dont need mutant chicken to get me girls, I can get my own girls.

once again why do you automatically assume I have to take them to disco? Iam I on a binding contract with them? so no, Iam not going to take them to the disco.

dude you tell women that they are beautiful beacuse it feels good to tell a woman that she is beautiful, and she feels good hearing that she is beautiful.
Great sex depends on the guy, so lets start this great sex with a few words to make her feel beautiful.