PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

volcano
18-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Singapore people always spoil the market. Got a friend gave the vb 200sgd just accompany him dinner and no bonk, really piss off.

dont know why guys do that...treat gal eat and still must give her tips...its simply nonsense.

singlun
18-02-2014, 04:47 PM
Any bros can recommend some fun places in tan binh district?
I asked the taxi drivers,but they don't seems willing to talk about it..don't know why...

youallsonice?
18-02-2014, 06:41 PM
dont know why guys do that...treat gal eat and still must give her tips...its simply nonsense.

Many guys just want to act "class and gentleman"! Really farked up!

bolueeleh
18-02-2014, 07:03 PM
went to KTV for friend's birthday celebration...gal quoted 2.5 mills for ST and 5 mills for LT..:eek:....saying that she gets 150-200 Sgd for ST and 300-400 Sgd for LT...:(

tell her that here is VN and not Sinkie...if she want this kind of rate then fly over to Sinkie and spread her leg..

eventually get gals from elsewhere for LT at 2.5 mills.

if u look at another angle, at least they wont think we are cheapskates (like PRCs) and at least put on a plastic smile when they hear we r sinkies

volcano
19-02-2014, 04:07 AM
Hi, this is my virgin trip to hcm city. I was told by my gal to stay in phu nhuan district. I din see any gal friendly hotels in the DIY list of hotels. Are there any girl friendly hotels in phu nhuan?

lots of mini hotels in phu nhuan which are girl friendly..if u are not a fussy guy over hotel facilities and class then it shld be fine.

but why stay in phu nhuan when its ur virgin trip?

unless ur gal is together with u 24/7...if not u might have difficulty finding food for meals and moving around.

MIFAcafe
19-02-2014, 07:48 AM
went to KTV for friend's birthday celebration...gal quoted 2.5 mills for ST and 5 mills for LT..:eek:....saying that she gets 150-200 Sgd for ST and 300-400 Sgd for LT...:(

tell her that here is VN and not Sinkie...if she want this kind of rate then fly over to Sinkie and spread her leg..

eventually get gals from elsewhere for LT at 2.5 mills.

Singapore got suckers pay high rate, however it is not Singapore rate.

Now standard is $60-100. So covert to VND is still Mot Trieu+.

I meet one which is FOC , so I just bring her to a dinner in Joo Chiat and spend around $30. I treat it as a barter. Never believe in free meal.

sailsingapore
19-02-2014, 07:55 AM
I meet one which is FOC , so I just bring her to a dinner in Joo Chiat and spend around $30. I treat it as a barter. Never believe in free meal.

Good boy :D

biasaigon
19-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Singapore got suckers pay high rate, however it is not Singapore rate.

Now standard is $60-100. So covert to VND is still Mot Trieu+.

Can teach me how to do meet one FOC?

Hurricane88
19-02-2014, 11:24 AM
Thank you for replying. Phu Nhuan is that bad ah? I am looking at Alcove Library Hotel. Not sure if they are girl friendly. I sent them an email but they have yet to reply. Another hotel I was looking at is Golden Crown Hotel but some hotel booking websites stated that need proof of marriage to bring gal in. Anyone tried them before? My gal goes to school in Phu Nhuan thats why she asked me to stay there. I will feel really down if the hotel do not allow me to bring her back to my room. She is only able to accompany me 2 days and I will be spending another 1 or 2 days visiting a trade fair in District 7. From what I see from the google map, District 7 looks far from Phu Nhuan. Furthermore, I need to think of night activities when she is not accompanying me. :D Should I just stay in District 1?

I know nuts about HCM city. Trying to absorb as much as possible by reading this thread. Thanks to all contributors to this thread. Thumbs up

when a hotel said you need proof of marriage or marriage cert then is not gal friendly and will allow gal to be in room till 9pm...cannot overnight...there are so many 1 to 3 star hotels along Phan Xich Long street Phu Nhuan District for you to choose...why bother to make it a problem...I have many millionaires who stayed with me in a 1 star hotel which offers nice big room at only SGD 24.00 per day...:)

distance between Phu Nhuan district and district 7 is really far and you will just pay alot of taxi fare and about 45 mins to 1 hour ride...:)

distance between district 1 and district 7 is already around 30 mins...so good luck and enjoy the ride...:)

btw, exchange rate on 14 Feb is 16650 for every 1 SGD...^^

Hurricane88
19-02-2014, 11:43 AM
On 15 feb 2014, we just did a charity donations to a children home in Cu Chi, TPHCM...this charity donation is for TET...

Thanks to the donors
MIFAcafe, decent02, kidne3, deptrai4u, Hurricane88...

the above had donated generously to the cause...we hope to improve the lives of the poor and unfortunate...and hope to do this charity twice a year during TET and Hungry Ghost Festival...

Anyone who are keen to donate to the cause can pm me or speak to the above donors...all donations are voluntary...this coming Hungry Ghost Festival...we intend to do the Public Hospital and Children Home and/or Old Folks Home...we intend to give out packet food and raw food ingredients...

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19032/19032371c04f4417d1b2596a8a7c83b45c34db87.jpg
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19032/1903237982c903da4510d65fcc3d7d14fd6808fc.jpg
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19032/190323804fc6144a1e8e661f7ca38cf2c4179699.jpg
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19032/19032385bb1845535989b588bf738b1331c02a2d.jpg

MIFAcafe
19-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Thanks to H88 we got a chance to see the less fortunate in HCM.

Other than the donation, we also travel 2 hours one way to the orphanage home to make sure the money is spend wisely.

naemlo
19-02-2014, 12:12 PM
On 15 feb 2014, we just did a charity donations to a children home in Cu Chi, TPHCM...this charity donation is for TET...

Good job. It is always a happy moment when u see a smiling child esp those from the poor... kids are always innocent and their smiles are never fake.

kidne3
19-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Appreciate H88 organize the charity trip. I just donated within my means. Most children did not have the ability to take care of themselves.
Feel so sad looking at them. Will be donating for the Hungry Ghost festival.
If possible, please donate within your means.

Hurricane88
19-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Good job. It is always a happy moment when u see a smiling child esp those from the poor... kids are always innocent and their smiles are never fake.

just saw 2 babies at the home...think only a few days old...the volunteers are taking care of the babies...so sad with mixed emotions...here in sinkie babies are precious little things...majority are gals compared to boys...no wonder the person in-charge need to buy 10 mil of sanitary pads per month...hohoho...:)

seriously last week I dun mind to sacrifice personal happiness just to bring a little smile on the children face...:)

volcano
19-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Thank you for replying. Phu Nhuan is that bad ah? I am looking at Alcove Library Hotel. Not sure if they are girl friendly. I sent them an email but they have yet to reply. Another hotel I was looking at is Golden Crown Hotel but some hotel booking websites stated that need proof of marriage to bring gal in. Anyone tried them before? My gal goes to school in Phu Nhuan thats why she asked me to stay there. I will feel really down if the hotel do not allow me to bring her back to my room. She is only able to accompany me 2 days and I will be spending another 1 or 2 days visiting a trade fair in District 7. From what I see from the google map, District 7 looks far from Phu Nhuan. Furthermore, I need to think of night activities when she is not accompanying me. :D Should I just stay in District 1?

I know nuts about HCM city. Trying to absorb as much as possible by reading this thread. Thanks to all contributors to this thread. Thumbs up

u shld stay in a place which is convenient for u and not the gal..she is a local and will not have problem travelling around..

BobDole
19-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Yup. U are right. I will book A&Em hotel. Thank you!!

Alternatively, ask her to book hotel near her that is girl friendly, bonk her silly for 2 days, move to another hotel near the trade show after.

repsoi
19-02-2014, 04:59 PM
hi, When is the next donation drive ?
keep me in the loop ok

Hurricane88
19-02-2014, 05:05 PM
hi, When is the next donation drive ?
keep me in the loop ok

we will do it during the early hungry ghost festival around late July 2014...if you want to be personally involved then please pm me...:)

deptrai4u
19-02-2014, 05:27 PM
just saw 2 babies at the home...think only a few days old...the volunteers are taking care of the babies...so sad with mixed emotions...here in sinkie babies are precious little things...majority are gals compared to boys...no wonder the person in-charge need to buy 10 mil of sanitary pads per month...hohoho...:)

seriously last week I dun mind to sacrifice personal happiness just to bring a little smile on the children face...:)

I think its the least and easiest to just donate. Its by looking at these less fortunate then we realised how fortunate we are. H88, include me in all ur future projects pls.

pho24
19-02-2014, 09:58 PM
I. include me in all ur future projects pls.

Me too please... especially Orphanage and Agent Orange victims

Fbuddy
19-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Good boy :D

+5 to you bad boy :D:D

BobDole
19-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Hi All,

I've been busy lately. Here's my last instalment of my recent trip to Wetnam.

HCMC

Flew from Da Nang back to HCMC on Vietnam Airlines. Those Russian pilots are good - 3/3 perfect landing. Again, only water was served.

Now it is becoming interesting. Remember I was sharing room with either friends or relatives. Zero chance of me getting hanky panky. During the trip I was scheming to get away from them for a bit of R&R. As it turned out, they pity me for putting up with them and arranged a room by myself back in HCMC!

This is better than any scheme I would think of. Anyhow, a big rush is on to chase my happy ending. I contacted a FL that I found on Wechat but she went back to kampung for Tet.

Contact H88? But he is not OKT and already said can't help in this regard. Die die follow H88's guide. Thanks to his guide a plan was hatched.

Went to one of the pubs in D1. One of the bouncers/gangsters? opened the door for me. Walked in saw so many talents sitting at the front of the bar. Two ang mohs by themselves at the back. Maybe business not good during weeknights? Mamasan arranged a SYT to sit with me. Cup B at least. Husky voice. Speaks broken English. We ordered drinks and talk cock for awhile. She then tabled her fees. ST USD$100. I no USD leh so bargaining in VND. ST $1,500k, bar fines 500k, drinks 100k. I couldn't ask them to include drinks in the fines. I was getting desperate so pay up. She couldn't come to my hotel but she said go to her hotel near-by. She asked me to wait for her outside KFC. As I stepped out, bouncer dude, said no worries, wait at KFC. Ok. If I want chicken go to KFC.

Thi turned up in a taxi took me to a hotel. What! Crossed the river in .... D4! This is not near-by. I sat close to her in taxi, more chitchat & feel up. Can’t do too much with her wearing jeans. So taxi fare there 50k. Room another 500k. I can't remember how much she told me about the room cost initially. I think she said USD$30. By this time already too late and I'm desperate for release.

Saw her collected one condom from the receptionist. I then ask how much for multiple cum. She said 3M Dong. So I declined. While waiting for lift I was trying to feel her up. She said I'm "Hum Sup" and said there are cameras.

Behind closed door I asked her is this place safe. She was taken aback that I used the words "Cong An". She said just remember her name & she'll remember mine. We are bf & gf having fun.

She took off her top & bra. I thought that given she is from the Mekong area and has some Khmer features, her nipples would be dark. I was pleasantly surprised that they turned out light in colour. Down came her jeans & panties. Her downstairs not bushy.

She bathed me. No BJ in shower. On bed, she painted me. Before she proceeds with BJ, I asked to put on cap. Better to be safe than sorry. Also it'll make my didi less sensitive. I haven't unload for few weeks already. She licked balls but no AR. Quite enjoyable overall.

FJ is enjoyable as she is tight. Changing positions few times. Won't let me kiss her during FJ.

After session got a taxi back to hotel, another 50k.

Summary – I had similar experience the other bros mentioned before. As a tourist I paid tourist price. At least I followed the guide and can cross this experience off my list. I can get better service from PRC in Geylang for the price but ok-lah a bit of Roberto and didn't get chop too much.

So I thought this will be the end of my sexcapade. The next day, after a full day of walking around D1 into D3. I thought I'd need a good massage. Searching through H88's guide I found Dai Nam not far from hotel. 220k for 60 mins spa, massage. 290k for 120 mins spa + full body massage. Also 700k+ for VIP treatment. I don't know what you get for VIP so opted for full body massage. Anybody knows what VIP treatment please let me know.
Changed & wrapped myself in towel only. I then ushered into an aroma steam room first. Smells like dang gui Chinese medicine. I was there for few minutes and then was sweating like crazy. I got out and moved to the Swedish Sauna room next door. More sweat. Move to hot foot bath with red mineral water. Got out, shower then go to Jacuzzi. Follow by body scrub by a male attendant. He scrubbed me well until black black stuff comes out. Tipped him. He asked whether I want foot massage. Yes. He then took me to another room. This room is big with wide screen TV's, deck chairs. I was served fruits and water. A man then proceeds to massage my legs. He has good strength. I feel pain at certain points due to the walking I had earlier that day. At the end passed me a sheet for me to write down tip him. He deserved it. He took me upstairs for body massage. Another attendant ask me whether I have any particular girl number. No. He said will bring me a syt. Door closed. The door is a full height sandblasted glass door with clear slots for outside looking in.

In steps Number 62. A SYT, cup B at least. Tight short skirt. She proceeds to give me full body massage with oil. Very skilful with the right pressure. She walked on my back as well. She climbed down and massaged my thigh and moved up and touched my didi. I lifted my bum to allow her better access. No happy ending. She playfully poked my asshole through my short.

Turned over and she pointed at didi and asked me want release or not. Aiyo, just had one shot last time but why not. She wanted 500k & I asked whether it includes bj, showing the hand-sign near my mouth. No. Eventually I nego down to 200k.

I had a good look at her. Told her she is beautiful. She said beautiful is dep in TV. Learning a new Viet word a day - checked.

She then built a tent using the tower so I can't see her hands in action. Her fingers focusing on under the head; which is so siok. Normally I don't like HJ because most girls don't exert the right pressure or speed. I won’t cum if they are pumping hard to milk me. As she was administering skilfully, I was squeezing her left breast. After a while still no cum so ask to see her breast but she wouldn't. I then move to squeeze her arse. My fingers moved between her legs but can't penetrate. Her pants is too tight. I kept rubbing between her pussy area, eventually I could feel warmth through her tight pants. That does it.

All up 290k for spa, tips for body scrubber 100k, foot massager 100k, body massager 200k. I really enjoyed the whole experience. Another experience ticked.

Next morning just lazing around, checked out and went to the airport. Should have gone to Dai Nam but number 62 doesn't work in the morning. So leave it until next trip which I hope soon.

BobDole
20-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Forgot to add that I had a nice Banh Mi @ Banh Mi Ha Noi, 83 Nguyen Thien Thuat, D3. I think they have a number of branches throughout the city.

If you are facing Banh Mi Ha Noi, there is a small coffee shop on the left. There are two waitresses there with HUGE melons. I didn't take photos cause I was with relatives. It is a clean joint so melons girls will not give bbbj.

Dixiontse
20-02-2014, 01:27 AM
Also 700k+ for VIP treatment. I don't know what you get for VIP so opted for full body massage. Anybody knows what VIP treatment please let me know.

i got go Dai nam VIP massage before..that was few years back..i pay only 500k Dong for the whole season (exclude HJ)..its 1 on 1 which means u and the massage ladies(ML) in the room for almost 2 hour..and different room different design..quite surprise..1st..the ml will come in and u will go to steam or sauna inside the room(the ML will wait u outside not joining u steam and sauna)..yes both inside the room..after that i come out..take a rest on the sofa..the ml will peel the fruit for u to eat(maybe some don't peel for u depends on the ml)..after that u will naked(actually the ml gimme a wear n throw underwear which the material same as head band to cover when shower.. u guys get it?) but i dont wear it! haah and go to the bath tub, u will lie down and the ml will wash ur head..ur leg....whole body la..like a little children..haha..after that will proceed to massage..then will ask for hj..that's all for almost 2 hours all in the room quite big and got tv inside oso...for some if they wanna treat by the ml whole season..or wanan try something different form normal spa/massage place..this place u have to add to your list when u visit HCMC!!
p/s: is other place VIP spa in HCMC oso same like i describe? coz i been to dai nam vip only..that oso my friend intro for me..festival oso like that? plz let me know..thanks..

BobDole
20-02-2014, 01:48 AM
Ai yo, missed the opportunity to be treated like a king (or child). Will try next time.

Thanks, Dixiontse for your valuable input.

phighter
20-02-2014, 09:19 AM
nice report bobdole. unfortunate that you had to pay those foreigner prices

for a cheap clean hotel, local rates are:

60k 1 hour
100k 2 hour
150k overnight

or along those lines.

bj is a good bonus. i dont expect any bj from wl here, but thats just from my experience.

youallsonice?
20-02-2014, 09:53 AM
For those wishing to extend a further 30days in Vietnam, bus 703 to moc bai border is NO LONGER at Ben Thanh bus station. You have to go further up Pham Ngu Lao street. There is a small bus station opposite junction Pham Ngu Lao and Do Quang Dau. Enter the station, walk along the right side, you will see a large map detailing all the buses and where they are located. Simply walk to the bus 703 location and board it. 40.000VND, 2hrs.

I'm on the bus now. Will update any hiccups/problems faced at the immigration.

Seletar
20-02-2014, 11:17 AM

Can see that you have a kind heart just like the Buddha. :p

bolueeleh
20-02-2014, 11:39 AM

Thanks to the donors
MIFAcafe, decent02, kidne3, deptrai4u, Hurricane88...

the above had donated generously to the cause...we hope to improve the lives of the poor and unfortunate...and hope to do this charity twice a year during TET and Hungry Ghost Festival...

Anyone who are keen to donate to the cause can pm me or speak to the above donors...all donations are voluntary...this coming Hungry Ghost Festival...we intend to do the Public Hospital and Children Home and/or Old Folks Home...we intend to give out packet food and raw food ingredients...

in cambodia, you cant trust the orphanage because some children are "kidnapped" to be put on show to draw in donations, thats why there is a campaign to stop orphanage tour in cambodia, is it the same in vietnam?

youallsonice?
20-02-2014, 01:53 PM
For those wishing to extend a further 30days in Vietnam, bus 703 to moc bai border is NO LONGER at Ben Thanh bus station. You have to go further up Pham Ngu Lao street. There is a small bus station opposite junction Pham Ngu Lao and Do Quang Dau. Enter the station, walk along the right side, you will see a large map detailing all the buses and where they are located. Simply walk to the bus 703 location and board it. 40.000VND, 2hrs.

I'm on the bus now. Will update any hiccups/problems faced at the immigration.

Alright, now back on bus to city. What I experienced is as follows:
Bus station and both immgration customs are within walking distance, no need take xe om.

1) Exit Vietnam- smooth exit here. Just present passport, chopped and hand u back. Checked for stamp.

2) Entry Cambodia- some scanning of fingerprints and taking pic. Officer seeing I foreigner, asked for 1USD/20.000VND for stamping. Of course no such thing. I saw other forum ppl managed to argue through without paying. But I just gave, no hassles. Checked for stamp. A departure form is stapled to the page. Fill up prior departure.

3) Exit Camobdia- when I went out of the building after entering, turn left towards the exit. If not sure, just watch out for ppl coming in the opposite direction. There's no building/office to go in to. The stamping is done at the vehicle checkpoint area. Just go to any. Same. Office asked 1USD/20.000VND for stamping. Gave and checked for stamp.

4) Re-entry Vietnam- Maybe u will see a few many foreigners waiting to stamp. But they are handled by their agency. I saw a pile of passports at counter waiting to be stamped. So I waited awhile. Then the foreigners started clearing through one by one as their agent called their names to collect passports and go through. Strange thing is, came another "agent" with another thick stack of passports? But few ppl in line, and I didn't see any new coaches arriving with tourists. Then a moment later, another guy with stack of passports arrived. Omg?

Then I remembered tour agencies do visa extensions service. Maybe it's their people that are coming to get the passports stamped.. So, knowing money can cut short my time, I put a 50.000note in my passport (could be lesser, but that's the smallest note I had), revealing a little of it, and go straight to counter and place in front of him. He saw, and stamping a few more, proceeded to stamp mine. Checked for stamp. Hola, another 30days.

Walked back to bus station. Small canteen there. Eat and drink little while waiting bus to go off.

Total expenses - 40.000x2 for two way bus. 20.000x2 + 50.000 for stamping, 35.000 for food and drink. Total - 205.000. If minus all the bribes, just below 100.000. And around 5 hours. Remember bring small notes for bribes. Don't think they will give u change.

I asked agencies for quote if they do for me. 70USD + 5-6days.. Maybe can cheaper if got lobang. But nvm, let me try it once. Thanks for reading. Hope some bros can have a better understanding what to expect.

Hurricane88
20-02-2014, 02:10 PM
in cambodia, you cant trust the orphanage because some children are "kidnapped" to be put on show to draw in donations, thats why there is a campaign to stop orphanage tour in cambodia, is it the same in vietnam?

No...my local contacts helped to source the correct orphanage homes or old folks homes..personally will visit the homes or hospitals to gauge the worthiness...we dun give money...we give food and ingredient...and we spread the amount to various homes and hospitals...:)

Idea is to do consistently twice per year and not give a lot one time...plenty of ppl doing charity donations over there...is all up to individual...:)

I rather donate a few millions to help many less fortunate than give a vb who dun deserve anything...:)

Last year hungry ghost we gave out 150 packets of dinner to needies and raw ingredient to the temple who provide 8000 free meals per day..u can search the post here in this thread...:)

MIFAcafe
20-02-2014, 03:37 PM

We already know about this and agree to buy food and distribute.

Makashi
20-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Maybe i can join in. Both money and labour if u need an extra hands carry stuff.

Hurricane88
20-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Maybe i can join in. Both money and labour if u need an extra hands carry stuff.

yes...sure you can join us...donating to charity is good karma...you knew my dates...just try to coincide...:)

To those samsters who I had not met and keen to donate ...try to be my friends...read my signature how to be my friend...:)

Hurricane88
20-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Hi Bro,

I'll be in HCMC in March and will like to make some donation in the form of food or others instead of cash. I thought of buying in HCM and send it to them, do u know how can it be arranging ? I'm worried that if we pass Cash to them, they'll "mis-use" it.

Rgds,

if you do read my post above...you should know by now that we have local helpers to source out the hospital or homes to donate...the local helpers are also keen to do charity...we already knew after speaking to the in-charge what they actually need...so we just buy the things and the store will deliver to the specific charity...:)

when we do donations we are keen to do during meaningful timing...ie. TET and Hungry Ghost Festival...so is Lunar 1st month and 7th month...just nice half yearly...:)

the photos I had posted had the address...so you can deliver to those places...:)

Hurricane88
20-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Last year Aug 2013 during Hungry Ghost Festival we donated cooking ingredient to the temple who provide 8000 meals per day for the needies daily...

We also handed out 150 packets of cooked food for dinner to the poor ppl sleeping around the hospital @ No Trang Long District Binh Thanh...which cannot afford to live in rented rooms...so they sleep along the hospital corridors and staircases...while waiting for their loved ones to recover from the public hospital...

The donors are decent02, MIFAcafe and H88...decent02 also helped to hand out the dinner meals to 150 recipients...we toured the hospital and witnessed the horrific state of the hospital which we never see before in Singapore or elsewhere...we didn't take any photos because not nice to intrude privacy...also cannot post photos containing faces...

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19037/19037679130457f6be3d66d396d0d7c4d5d6ca1d.jpg
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19037/190376801035413a0356e3bec7b686272daf590c.jpg
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19037/19037684a6d206ad111a957d08527ad15da21402.jpg
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19037/190376870843a40c7651b02a950e33fe6510b31c.jpg

volcano
20-02-2014, 07:27 PM
wow....suddenly become charity thread...:p

its gd to know that some are willing to do charity.

for those that want to do charity but dont have time to go distribute the food items,the best way to do is get the rice seller to send it direct to the temple.

biasaigon
20-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Appreciate H88 organize the charity trip. I just donated within my means. Most children did not have the ability to take care of themselves.
Feel so sad looking at them. Will be donating for the Hungry Ghost festival.
If possible, please donate within your means.

We already know about this and agree to buy food and distribute.

I think its the least and easiest to just donate. Its by looking at these less fortunate then we realised how fortunate we are. H88, include me in all ur future projects pls.

when we do donations we are keen to do during meaningful timing...ie. TET and Hungry Ghost Festival...so is Lunar 1st month and 7th month...just nice half yearly...:)

the photos I had posted had the address...so you can deliver to those places...:)

To those brothers who had donated, I applaud you for your kindness and generosity. Not only you sacrifice money but you sacrifice your time too. Such selfless act is really admirable.

jimfairy
20-02-2014, 09:21 PM
if you do read my post above...you should know by now that we have local helpers to source out the hospital or homes to donate...the local helpers are also keen to do charity...we already knew after speaking to the in-charge what they actually need...so we just buy the things and the store will deliver to the specific charity...

wow... a good deed indeed!!!! I would like to get involve in these moments too.. I do donate coffins n cash for temples in hatyai.. so I will b happy if I can do such a gd deed in HCMC too.. mayb I too can take tis opportunity to visit HCMC too lol... juz post the date when u r going to do the donation for the 7th mth.. I wld like to join u guys if u not mind:).. even if I cant make it on the date, I will b delighted to send some cash for the donation..

BobDole
20-02-2014, 09:34 PM
for a cheap clean hotel, local rates are:

60k 1 hour
100k 2 hour
150k overnight

or along those lines.

bj is a good bonus. i dont expect any bj from wl here, but thats just from my experience.

No wonder she sent me off at the entrance and stayed back. Must be collecting the change from the receptionist!

You mean BJ not part of the ST package? Wow, that sucks (sic).

MIFAcafe
21-02-2014, 09:32 AM
The more the merrier.

Makashi sound like a muscle man .... ;)

Maybe we can do a few charity at one go........ not forgetting those that initiated this good deed did spend much much more than money and time to coordinate the movement and travel the great distant.

अमिताभ, Amitābha

even if I cant make it on the date, I will b delighted to send some cash for the donation..

Hurricane88
21-02-2014, 11:13 AM
You mean BJ not part of the ST package? Wow, that sucks (sic).

Bob...all WLs are same...if they knew you are newbie they will just perform bare minimum and still get paid whatever agreed...once you go there often and they knew have to do more to hold you instead of losing you to rivals then they will give you more services...this is international rule...:)

another group of WLs are those that achieved huge orgasm that they never encountered before then these gals will likely to return to you hoping for similar sexperiences each time they see you...good chances they dun mind to see you at your hotel and some dun care how much you pay them...:)

jimfairy
21-02-2014, 06:01 PM
The more the merrier.

Maybe we can do a few charity at one go........ not forgetting those that initiated this good deed did spend much much more than money and time to coordinate the movement and travel the great distant.

अमिताभ, Amitābha

lol.. not only I wan to do donation.. I oso wan go cheonging!!!! hahaha.. hope my virgin trip will b a memorable one... lol:)

upped u a humble 5 pts...

Makashi
21-02-2014, 06:20 PM
The more the merrier.

अमिताभ, Amitābha

Not really. Just fat only. Can't do much thinking might as well do more moving. If schedule will definitely join the cause. In contact with h88.

MIFAcafe
21-02-2014, 11:11 PM
My gal in HCM told me they like fat man.....

You are in demand..... let go and play.....

And when you meet me we can compare who is fatter.:D

Let help other while we live in comfort.

Not really. Just fat only. Can't do much thinking might as well do more moving. If schedule will definitely join the cause. In contact with h88.

Makashi
21-02-2014, 11:28 PM
HCM has blessed me well on my last trip with good food and good company...paying her back make sense

stormberg
22-02-2014, 04:15 PM
I would like to join the donation too, am based in Vietnam for a few years. anyone know of good place in hcm to cheong, bring me along please

jimfairy
22-02-2014, 06:06 PM

me very fat too!!! haha.. yeah!!!! :)

harman
22-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Nice to see bros here helping the less fortunate. Kudos to the kind hearts. Last year I went to Dalat and visited a temple there. It also houses the terminally - ill, homeless and poor FOC. I donated some money to the temple and spoke to one resident there who happened to speak mandarin. Let's help in some little ways we can. Cheers :)

sailsingapore
22-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Nice to see bros here helping the less fortunate. Kudos to the kind hearts. Last year I went to Dalat and visited a temple there. It also houses the terminally - ill, homeless and poor FOC. I donated some money to the temple and spoke to one resident there who happened to speak mandarin. Let's help in some little ways we can. Cheers :)

Hear Hear !! Support TS Bro H-88 & Bro MIFA-cafe :D

nyoman
23-02-2014, 03:09 AM
Whenever I come to Saigon, I tried to stay in a new hotel whenever possible. So here's a list of gal-friendly hotels(excluding A&Em hotels) which I've stayed before:

1) Ellyse Nga Khach Hotel (www.ellysengakhanhhotel.com.vn)
This hotel used to be called Ha My 2 hotel.
Hotel staffs are very friendly and deluxe room has a huge window with a great view of Bitexco Financial Tower. Breakfast is poor though.

2) Ho Sen 2 Hotel (www.hosenhotel2.com.vn)
This hotel used to be called Mai Hotel.
Deluxe room have a huge window which you can see Saigon River, Sheraton Hotel, Caravelle Hotel, etc. Breakfast is average. But it seems to have a problem with hot water when you take a shower.

3) La Jolie Hotel (www.lajoliehotel.com.vn)
Great hotel with professional and friendly staffs. Room cleanliness and comfort is excellent. Deluxe room has a nice window view of Saigon River.
Great for couple seeking a bit of romance and quiet surrounding.

4) Ruby River Hotel (www.rubyriverhotel.com.vn)
Great hotel with professional and friendly staffs. The bell-boy recognized me from my previous stay and always bring me a glass of orange juice whenever I'm at the lobby waiting for my friend or using the internet. Room cleanliness and comfort is excellent. Breakfast is poor though. But a shop selling hu tieu and banh-mi is just next to the hotel. Highland Coffee is a mere 5 minutes walk away.

5) Signature Saigon Hotel (www.signaturesaigonhotel.com)
This hotel is next to Ruby River Hotel and is formerly known as Ha Hien 2 Hotel. Sound insulation is poor as I could hear other hotel guest taking a shower in the next room. I'm always woken up by the cleaning ladies chatting along the doorway in the morning. Hotel staffs are not so honest as they tried to give me a superior room eventhough I booked a deluxe room.

6) Silverland Hotel and Spa (www.tanhailonghotel.com.vn)
Great hotel with professional and friendly staffs. Room cleanliness and comfort is excellent. Breakfast is the best so far with excellent hu tieu and egg station. However, they combined 2 smaller beds to form a large bed. So whenever I hold my gal to sleep at night, I tend to sink into the gap in-between the 2 smaller beds. End up both of us just cuddle together on 1 of the smaller bed.

7) Tan Hai Long 3 Hotel (www.tanhailonghotel.com.vn)
This hotel is just next to Bitexco Financial Tower. However, I tend to take a quick breakfast there due to mosquitoes in the dining area. Hotel staffs can be dis-honest.

8) Sunflower Central Hotel
Great hotel with professional and friendly staffs. Room cleanliness and comfort is excellent. Breakfast is so-so only.

The price range for the hotels mentioned above will be SGD $50 to $75.
They are all located in District 1.

Just want to add to Haha_123 list is White Lotus Hotel at Thi Sach (next to HBT Street). Reception will ask for girls ID but no issue staying overnight. Big room, clean , breakfast are standard. I stayed here in June 2013

Also to add I went to HCM last December 2013 and stayed in A&EM HBT. Bad choice, girls are afraid to stay overnight coz of the police in that street. HBT changed a lot between June 2013 to December 2013. The HBT pool Bar Girls are not dressed as sexily as before. Might be due to the raids I read in this forum :(

Shepperd
23-02-2014, 03:09 AM
Hi all,

Would like to seek advice for which hotel to stay whilst in Vietnam . preferably 4 stars hotel which is also girl friendly.:D
have seen the link for hotel shown at one of the brother link but seem most are 1 to 3 stars.
Appreciated for kind advice

qwerty2u
23-02-2014, 10:03 AM
Any bros got any recommendations of ktv in HCM? Or any contacts of agent to bring around to play ktv? Virgin trip to HCM due to the raid happening Guangzhou. Thanks in advance.

Hurricane88
23-02-2014, 10:33 AM
Any bros got any recommendations of ktv in HCM? Or any contacts of agent to bring around to play ktv? Virgin trip to HCM due to the raid happening Guangzhou. Thanks in advance.

if you are willing to pay for all expenses and still pay a fee...sure some seniors willing to bring you to play in ktv...only thing you will never get what you had before in Guangzhou...this is Wet Nam and not PRC...:)

not surprised you will get pm...if not then pls click on my DIY Self Help HCM...:)

there is a a samster pm me and asked many questions about ktv...my answer to you...I dun chiong and dun go ktv unless I bring friends go...there are enough info here in this thread regards to ktv...you can search and read...the ktvs I go are local bia om and need to speak Vietnamese...these ktvs aren't listed in my recommendations...:)

over the past few months...many had pm me...I had randomly replied to some and made friends with them...when they are my friends then I share info and bring them around...usually I asked them exactly what they intend to achieve...and grant them their wishlists...if you dun even bother to click on my signature and read then you will never be my friend...:)

Hurricane88
23-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Hi all,

Would like to seek advice for which hotel to stay whilst in Vietnam . preferably 4 stars hotel which is also girl friendly.:D
have seen the link for hotel shown at one of the brother link but seem most are 1 to 3 stars.
Appreciated for kind advice

enough had been discussed on this topic...just search for it in this thread and.or click my signature...haizzzz....:)

qwerty2u
23-02-2014, 10:48 AM
if you are willing to pay for all expenses and still pay a fee...sure some seniors willing to bring you to play in ktv...only thing you will never get what you had before in Guangzhou...this is Wet Nam and not PRC...:)

not surprised you will get pm...if not then pls click on my DIY Self Help HCM...:)

there is a a samster pm me and asked many questions about ktv...my answer to you...I dun chiong and dun go ktv unless I bring friends go...there are enough info here in this thread regards to ktv...you can search and read...the ktvs I go are local bia om and need to speak Vietnamese...these ktvs aren't listed in my recommendations...:)

over the past few months...many had pm me...I had randomly replied to some and made friends with them...when they are my friends then I share info and bring them around...usually I asked them exactly what they intend to achieve...and grant them their wishlists...if you dun even bother to click on my signature and read then you will never be my friend...:)

Thanks bro for the info

Shepperd
23-02-2014, 02:11 PM
enough had been discussed on this topic...just search for it in this thread and.or click my signature...haizzzz....:)

Sorry bro.but from what I searched most recommend girl friendly hotel is 1 to 3 star. Hard to find a 4 star hotel as such.i am ok staying at those recommended hotel indicated but my friend is rather insistent staying at a 4 star hotel:(

Btw, do I need to bring some usd or change or viet currency for for girl transaction? I heard some girls only accept usd.

Thanks for advice and apology if I am asking a stupid question:confused:

biasaigon
23-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Have anyone wonder how many types of beer available in Vietnam?

Vietnam largest beer drinking country in Asean and ranked 3rd in Asia after China and Japan.

List of local beer
Bia Saigon, Bia Hanoi, BGI, Larue, 333

List of foreign beer
Tiger, Heineken, Sapporo, Corona Extra, Carlsberg

http://www.intage-thailand.com/upload/newflash/flash_09.pdf

http://tuoitrenews.vn/features-news/2215/vietnam-is-top-beer-drinking-nation-in-asean

Please add to the list if you drink other brands of beer here. I hope this topic of discussion is not off topic.

Beer will cost more in Singapore after Budget 2014. You still can drink cheap beer in HCMC. Welcome to drink bia Saigon.

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19049/1904926821c3f7252b99cdb1f1377dc0ea67c11a.jpg

biasaigon
23-02-2014, 02:52 PM
New beer found in Vietnam.

Su Tu Trang a local beer. Anyone knew how much per can? Have not seen bottle yet?

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19049/19049318c0eef6a1e97690e0b50cd9632219804d.jpg
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19049/1904933129d15889fdbf2873f8830a1cd626f042.jpg

XXed
23-02-2014, 05:41 PM
the ktvs I go are local bia om and need to speak Vietnamese...these ktvs aren't listed in my recommendations...:)

lets find time to meet somewhere :p

naemlo
23-02-2014, 05:44 PM

Take a bus to come n find me.

Hurricane88
23-02-2014, 05:46 PM

we shall meet very soon...:)

sure...:)

XXed
23-02-2014, 05:56 PM

you take bus come find me oso can :D

naemlo
23-02-2014, 07:18 PM
we shall meet very soon...:)

Welcome to Land of miles....

sure...:)

you take bus come find me oso can :D

Mai lah... si beh sian.

MIFAcafe
23-02-2014, 09:47 PM
Yup, I drank a few cans during lunch time everyday.

Taste not bad..... but cannot remember how much..... should be around VND7k. I usually give the Su Tu Trang beer gal VND50k and ask her keep the change.:D

New beer found in Vietnam.

Su Tu Trang a local beer. Anyone knew how much per can? Have not seen bottle yet?

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19049/19049318c0eef6a1e97690e0b50cd9632219804d.jpg
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19049/1904933129d15889fdbf2873f8830a1cd626f042.jpg

PsycHOsocCer
24-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Hi guys, any samsters know what is the current rate for dai nam hotel's massage parlor? Is the standard room around 200k, vip room for 500k and tips for massage lady 200k or more?? I would not want to spoil the market, just want to follow the market rate. I read a lot from Hurricane88's DIY link, but not sure if the rate is up to date.

I will be in HCMC on 1st to 4th March if any samster is interested to meet up, I am going with another friend :). But please, no OKT pm, I would rather not have any samster or senior to bring me along and chiong than to meet OKT lol. I can try my luck as a newbie (I do know the chances of getting any happy ending is almost 0 as I can't speak tieng viet). I will just treat this trip as an eye-opening one then. :)

Cheers!

PsycHOsocCer
24-02-2014, 12:53 AM
Hey guys,

Just to check if samsters know what is the current rate for Dai Nam's massage parlor? I have checked Hurricane88's DIY link but am not sure if it is the updated link. For normal room, is it 200k? I heard VIP is around 500k right? What about the tips for massage lady, is it 200k minimum? I would not want to spoil market by tipping too much. Hope any samsters can clarify on this. :):)

I will be going HCMC with another friend on 1st to 4th March, without any prior travel experience to HCMC nor tieng viet language skill. I know the chances of getting happy ending is close to 0%, but I still want to venture. Of course if any samster is willing to meet my friend and I up, I will be more than willing. :) But I will have to say no to OKT. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

iSaigon
24-02-2014, 02:09 PM

I fattest in terms of food eating , though i know of someone better.

mutantchicken
24-02-2014, 04:44 PM
Hey guys,

Just to check if samsters know what is the current rate for Dai Nam's massage parlor? I have checked Hurricane88's DIY link but am not sure if it is the updated link. For normal room, is it 200k? I heard VIP is around 500k right? What about the tips for massage lady, is it 200k minimum? I would not want to spoil market by tipping too much. Hope any samsters can clarify on this. :):)

I will be going HCMC with another friend on 1st to 4th March, without any prior travel experience to HCMC nor tieng viet language skill. I know the chances of getting happy ending is close to 0%, but I still want to venture. Of course if any samster is willing to meet my friend and I up, I will be more than willing. :) But I will have to say no to OKT. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

if u get stardard room then its 200k then also teh tip is 200k, if u get the vip then its around 500k, then u would ALSO be expected to tip 500k..ie the tip matched the ticket room u choose

biasaigon
24-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Yup, I drank a few cans during lunch time everyday.

Taste not bad..... but cannot remember how much..... should be around VND7k. I usually give the Su Tu Trang beer gal VND50k and ask her keep the change.:D

Thank you for replying.

Cheap beer for 7000 Dong per can or Singapore $0.45 per can. Drink 20 cans only Singapore 9 dollars.

mutantchicken
24-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Contact H88? But he is not OKT and already said can't help in this regard. Die die follow H88's guide. Thanks to his guide a plan was hatched.

. ST $1,500k, bar fines 500k, drinks 100k. I couldn't ask them to include drinks in the fines. I was getting desperate so pay up.

So taxi fare there 50k. Room another 500k. I can't remember how much she told me about the room cost initially. I think she said USD$30. By this time already too late and I'm desperate for release.

She took off her top & bra. I thought that given she is from the Mekong area and has some Khmer features, her nipples would be dark. I was pleasantly surprised that they turned out light in colour. Down came her jeans & panties. Her downstairs not bushy.

After session got a taxi back to hotel, another 50k.

Summary – I had similar experience the other bros mentioned before. As a tourist I paid tourist price. At least I followed the guide and can cross this experience off my list. I can get better service from PRC in Geylang for the price but ok-lah a bit of Roberto and didn't get chop too much.

So in the end you pay 2.7 mill for ST, when the going rat for St is about 500-800k, and 2mill for LT...i think you have been overly generous on yourself say you pay tourist price and you are Roberto...what do u call guys who go to orchard towers then pay 300-400 for a FL there, i think you would call the st***d?

snooker
24-02-2014, 08:24 PM
So in the end you pay 2.7 mill for ST, when the going rat for St is about 500-800k, and 2mill for LT...i think you have been overly generous on yourself say you pay tourist price and you are Roberto...what do u call guys who go to orchard towers then pay 300-400 for a FL there, i think you would call the st***d?

To think I paid 2.5 million for a KTV girl last year for overnight is already expensive, still got ppl pay 2.7 mil for ST? Guess I'm not the only Robert around :p

BobDole
24-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Hey guys,

Cheers!

On page 219 I reviewed Dai Nam. "220k for 60 mins spa, massage. 290k for 120 mins spa + full body massage. Also 700k+ for VIP treatment". Prices posted behind the counter. Tips wise, I managed to nego with girl for massage tips to 200k inclusive of HJ (asking price 500k). She won't don BJ or better.

Makashi
24-02-2014, 10:20 PM
I fattest in terms of food eating , though i know of someone better.

Eating lots doesn't mean fat....sometimes the skinny one eats the most ...yet its the fat guy who got framed....i still remember....:)

dirk_diggler
24-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Yo bros am going to HCM in two days time but am on company retreat trip so would only have chance to venture in the evenings. Have read that there is would be no specials in massage salons if you do not speak Viet.

Basically, am looking to have the full course special at massage salons as I would not be able to get the girl back to the hotel as might bump into co-workers there. I will be staying at Novotel Saigon Centre, can any kind bros give some recommendations with damage for some quick fun. I would only be able to have free time in the evenings when my team training ends.

Thanks bros!

bolueeleh
25-02-2014, 01:35 AM

aiyah ok lah, not everyone is a lao jiao as you :)

decent02
25-02-2014, 09:02 AM
if u get stardard room then its 200k then also teh tip is 200k, if u get the vip then its around 500k, then u would ALSO be expected to tip 500k..ie the tip matched the ticket room u choose

Agree ... this is the market rate for MP. For footie joint, if ticket is 150K, tips need not be 150K. 100K is still okay.

volcano
25-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Yo bros am going to HCM in two days time but am on company retreat trip so would only have chance to venture in the evenings. Have read that there is would be no specials in massage salons if you do not speak Viet.

Basically, am looking to have the full course special at massage salons as I would not be able to get the girl back to the hotel as might bump into co-workers there. I will be staying at Novotel Saigon Centre, can any kind bros give some recommendations with damage for some quick fun. I would only be able to have free time in the evenings when my team training ends.

Thanks bros!

u will be able to get extra service at massage places if u cant speak Viet..in fact the gals like more bcos they get to service a Robert...:D

massage places usually dont provide full course..majority only perform HJ and some do provide FJ..for HJ places,u can find from TS signature..as for BJ places,u do need to travel.there are also some saloons near the airport area that provide FJ..search in the thread and u will find the street name.alt,u can also grab a gal from HBT bar and settle for ST at a nearby hotel.btw,i dont think Novotel is girl friendly.

dirk_diggler
25-02-2014, 12:02 PM
u will be able to get extra service at massage places if u cant speak Viet..in fact the gals like more bcos they get to service a Robert...:D

massage places usually dont provide full course..majority only perform HJ and some do provide FJ..for HJ places,u can find from TS signature..as for BJ places,u do need to travel.there are also some saloons near the airport area that provide FJ..search in the thread and u will find the street name.alt,u can also grab a gal from HBT bar and settle for ST at a nearby hotel.btw,i dont think Novotel is girl friendly.

Thanks Bro Volcano I go search the threads then! Anyways like I mention I won't be risking bringing back gals to the hotel as might bump into co-workers there and most are gals.

Haha know will most probably get roberted but if I know the market rates, wouldn't get roberted so much as I read that negotiation is part of the process. For me I want to get a feel of the gal scene in Vietnam but due to time constraint massage parlour FJ or any deed that can be concluded on the spot is the best for me.

XXed
25-02-2014, 02:28 PM

re-visited a massage place recently and was told that a previous tip of 200k was excessive :D

this was a clean massage place though, nice clean facilities and full 75mins service with hot stones :p

phighter
25-02-2014, 03:03 PM
in my opinion best place for FJ on premise is either:

1. FJ KTV, downside is that you have to pay for ++tip and beer and shit, but that fee can be mitigated, and girls are not the best (though gems can be found).

2. hourly hotels, while not entirely "FJ on the spot", the business is set up to have close ties with local okt gangs/prostitution rings. they'll expect u to use their hotel rooms, which they charge for in addition to the girl's fee.

FJ Spa i have never tried except in Vung Tau, though I have been looking for this in HCMC (i've hear of a few but have never made my way out to that area to try)

ReCoKiA
25-02-2014, 08:22 PM
Hi bro"s anyone planning to go hcm first week of april? I was planning to go there alone hehe my virgin trip..

Dixiontse
27-02-2014, 04:53 PM
in my opinion best place for FJ on premise is either:

1. FJ KTV, downside is that you have to pay for ++tip and beer and shit, but that fee can be mitigated, and girls are not the best (though gems can be found).

2. hourly hotels, while not entirely "FJ on the spot", the business is set up to have close ties with local okt gangs/prostitution rings. they'll expect u to use their hotel rooms, which they charge for in addition to the girl's fee.

FJ Spa i have never tried except in Vung Tau, though I have been looking for this in HCMC (i've hear of a few but have never made my way out to that area to try)

FJ spa!?!?!? this one quite interesting but almost not exist and further hard to done the deed because mostly the door window are 1/2 view..lets hope theres one operate in hcmc..waiting for your FR..thanks :D

mutantchicken
27-02-2014, 07:32 PM
re-visited a massage place recently and was told that a previous tip of 200k was excessive :D

this was a clean massage place though, nice clean facilities and full 75mins service with hot stones :p

why are u comparing apples with oranges..u compare dainam/vien dong massage where attractive 19-24yr old gilrs will give ui a hj whilst u finger and grope their pussy and u tipp 200k, with a clean massage where u are getting a older fatter girl who gives u a hard massage with no happy ending.
As was already quotes clean/foot massage places no need to tip more than 100k...even at hj places of the girl gives shitty service i give 50k tip or even nothing, or i might give 100k if she gives me a hj but she doenst allow me to autoroam...even at places like ngoc anh, because it famous and even tho its clean the girls try to get tips, i think as the massage ticket is already around 200k, then she shouldnt get any tip at all because the cost should reflect the inclused tip after all the massage and facilities isnt any better than the 100k+tip places

mutantchicken
27-02-2014, 07:34 PM
FJ spa!?!?!? this one quite interesting but almost not exist and further hard to done the deed because mostly the door window are 1/2 view..lets hope theres one operate in hcmc..waiting for your FR..thanks :D

thats because you are not in the know..i know of THREE distinct areas where fj are available inhouse..plus a few spa/massages where fj is available...the cost is higher tho..500k for VIP room and 1mill for the fj, the girl hangs up a towel blocking out the small window...this is all in HCMC...in other provinces thats another matter some places its even more readily found

Dixiontse
27-02-2014, 11:51 PM
thats because you are not in the know..i know of THREE distinct areas where fj are available inhouse..plus a few spa/massages where fj is available...the cost is higher tho..500k for VIP room and 1mill for the fj, the girl hangs up a towel blocking out the small window...this is all in HCMC...in other provinces thats another matter some places its even more readily found

Errkkk.. Wat to do ooo... One year only go one time...before go oso dig infomation from all website like sbf here about hcmc cheong place.. Last time been to NTT at dist 7 oso mission fail..been most best place oso benny..havent try my tien.. Hope this time can explore BJ cafe(never been to bj cafe before) and Massage FJ.. I got few address from a website.. But dont know still operation or not plus kinda far from dist 1.. PMH,Dinh Bo Linh,Binh Tri Dong,Le Van Luong and few more..still thinking watever to go or not those place..coz the address i google actually is kinda confusing.:confused:..bro mc this may u at hcmc ?? Wanna little bro here to explore ?? Haha..:D

volcano
28-02-2014, 12:13 AM
sigh...after all the raids on ktv and bbbj shops...now the police raid clubs...Kumho already kena "close" at the moment and last nite New Saigon n Gold Club kena check at 1am....:(

was just feeling "high n happy" at 1am when the police came n ask the music to be turn off...:mad:

got to change venue to Canalis and resulted in double spending last nite...:mad:

Saigonhcm
28-02-2014, 07:24 AM
Thank you for sharing. Hope to understand more about the city and Vietnam.

mutantchicken
28-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Errkkk.. Wat to do ooo... One year only go one time...before go oso dig infomation from all website like sbf here about hcmc cheong place.. Last time been to NTT at dist 7 oso mission fail..been most best place oso benny..havent try my tien.. Hope this time can explore BJ cafe(never been to bj cafe before) and Massage FJ.. I got few address from a website.. But dont know still operation or not plus kinda far from dist 1.. PMH,Dinh Bo Linh,Binh Tri Dong,Le Van Luong and few more..still thinking watever to go or not those place..coz the address i google actually is kinda confusing.:confused:..bro mc this may u at hcmc ?? Wanna little bro here to explore ?? Haha..:D

u can delete dinh bo linh and le van luong...phm is huge area its not a street so unless u know where to look...again binh tri dong is a phuong..ie a ward ie a large area so unless u know where to look..but just for u information binh tri dong isnt what it used to be.

Dixiontse
28-02-2014, 10:44 AM
u can delete dinh bo linh and le van luong...phm is huge area its not a street so unless u know where to look...again binh tri dong is a phuong..ie a ward ie a large area so unless u know where to look..but just for u information binh tri dong isnt what it used to be.

:( guess i'll stick back at Disct 1,3 and 5 for tourist place and pricing.. and benny too..haha..will dig more info before I go this May.. :) hope can see some FR soon..

mutantchicken
28-02-2014, 11:21 AM
:( guess i'll stick back at Disct 1,3 and 5 for tourist place and pricing.. and benny too..haha..will dig more info before I go this May.. :) hope can see some FR soon..

Just as a comparison between 1,3,5 pricing, tho reall what dies d1 have le duyen type clean massages, or de naim/vien dong places, d3 a few hj places, d5 a few bj massages places if u know where.

I did a road trip going down ql50 from d5 thru to binh chanh down to tt can duoc, tx go cong then over to tp my tho then back on QL1 thru tp Tan an, then back to saigon...that trip cost me 100k in petrol...1 got a 100k bbbj from a syt (6.5) with a drink in a cafe om, i got a 160k bbbj from a syt(7) in a hot toc, i got a clean massage in my tho cost me 170k (ticket +tip) tho i was told of a place where there are only 18-20yr old only..try next time...i scouted a few massage places and i stopped for drinks where milfs offered to massage me, but the drink was only 10k. ALL up a days daytrip, 2 bbbj and a clean massage cost me about 30usd.

Recently i also went to ha tien...thoroughly a rip off place, 1 went in two massage place, one the girl was pretty ugly, reminds me of the gf and wifes of samsters i met hahah..the second had some decent girls but they wnated 400k for a bj so i told them dont worry, 1hr massage i paked 80k ticket 50k tip.

Next i went to rach gia..a poster here mentioned they had TALL girls..wtf, maybe because he is short himself, but i spent 2 days there going to 2 massage shops, numerous eating places, walked and use the public bus there and even went in 3 barbar ships to gte my head washed, nails cliped and get face massages...and i saw the standard 150-160cm girls. I would safely assume i saw the good cross section of rach gia girls to say whether they are taller than vn or even mien tay girls and i say NO they arent.
I really find it annoying that across this thread and others that samsters feel they need to exaggerate...anyway i went into two..one was actually quite good prob 20-30 girls all around 18-24...around a 7's 80k ticket and 200k for a bbbj...the other place i wnet to older fatter girls, but the one i chose also abt a 7 80+200k for abbbj.

In my mind going provincial inst worth it unless u going just for exploration or unless u feel u have no chance with saigon girls, the cost of cheong is the same as saigon and the girls are not as pretty, and the pretty ones are just as "grow horns" sure they dont have foreigners spoiling them but they have all the desperate locals doing so...so i might as well stay in saigon and differentiate myself from all the old fat foreigners

Thommmm
28-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Hey bros, are there any disco in hcm near bentaht market?

volcano
28-02-2014, 01:43 PM
Hey bros, are there any disco in hcm near bentaht market?

Ben Thanh market is in district 1 and majority of the clubs are in district 1.the taxi fare from Ben Thanh market to the various clubs in district 1 is defintely less then 50k Vnd.

volcano
28-02-2014, 01:52 PM
nowadays Wechat getting more and more popular,and due to raids few mths back..lots of gals are offfering their service online at a price of 80 Usd to 100 Usd for ST..:(

i presume majority of these girls might be ex HBT girls...since HBT bar raise its price after the raid,the girls also follow the same pricing.

this is the first time i see Hcmc "so clean" in my years of staying here...especially the place where i stay..used to be a place full of 200k bbbj joints and massage places...wosh...now all gone..:eek:....even cafes with DJ are gone too...WTF :mad:

Thommmm
28-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Thanks volcano! Any recommendations of disco? I only know club gossip there lol

volcano
28-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Thanks volcano! Any recommendations of disco? I only know club gossip there lol

as per what i posted before...avoid Gold Club and New Saigon if u r afraid to bump into spot check..

Canalis and Attica are a more safer option.

just to kaypo a bit...u going to a disco alone?...u not gonna enjoy if going alone to a disco then compared to those live band clubs.

Thommmm
28-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Oh there are liveband joint there? Can I have the club name?
Not going alone, witth a few guys :D

Thommmm
28-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Are these live band club in district1 also? Sorry to trouble u bro! Dunno much about these disco lol
Will upz u my pathetic 3 points when I use my desktop :)

Thommmm
28-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Are these live band club in district1 also? Sorry to trouble u bro! Dunno much about these disco lol
Will upz u my pathetic 3 points when I use my desktop :)

volcano
28-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Oh there are liveband joint there? Can I have the club name?
Not going alone, witth a few guys :D

the most popular among foreigners will be MZ,Napoly and 17 Saloon

Thommmm
28-02-2014, 05:03 PM
Thanks alot bro! Upz u ltr :D

Dixiontse
28-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Just as a comparison between 1,3,5 pricing, tho reall what dies d1 have le duyen type clean massages, or de naim/vien dong places, d3 a few hj places, d5 a few bj massages places if u know where.

I did a road trip going down ql50 from d5 thru to binh chanh down to tt can duoc, tx go cong then over to tp my tho then back on QL1 thru tp Tan an, then back to saigon...that trip cost me 100k in petrol...1 got a 100k bbbj from a syt (6.5) with a drink in a cafe om, i got a 160k bbbj from a syt(7) in a hot toc, i got a clean massage in my tho cost me 170k (ticket +tip) tho i was told of a place where there are only 18-20yr old only..try next time...i scouted a few massage places and i stopped for drinks where milfs offered to massage me, but the drink was only 10k. ALL up a days daytrip, 2 bbbj and a clean massage cost me about 30usd.

Recently i also went to ha tien...thoroughly a rip off place, 1 went in two massage place, one the girl was pretty ugly, reminds me of the gf and wifes of samsters i met hahah..the second had some decent girls but they wnated 400k for a bj so i told them dont worry, 1hr massage i paked 80k ticket 50k tip.

Next i went to rach gia..a poster here mentioned they had TALL girls..wtf, maybe because he is short himself, but i spent 2 days there going to 2 massage shops, numerous eating places, walked and use the public bus there and even went in 3 barbar ships to gte my head washed, nails cliped and get face massages...and i saw the standard 150-160cm girls. I would safely assume i saw the good cross section of rach gia girls to say whether they are taller than vn or even mien tay girls and i say NO they arent.
I really find it annoying that across this thread and others that samsters feel they need to exaggerate...anyway i went into two..one was actually quite good prob 20-30 girls all around 18-24...around a 7's 80k ticket and 200k for a bbbj...the other place i wnet to older fatter girls, but the one i chose also abt a 7 80+200k for abbbj.

In my mind going provincial inst worth it unless u going just for exploration or unless u feel u have no chance with saigon girls, the cost of cheong is the same as saigon and the girls are not as pretty, and the pretty ones are just as "grow horns" sure they dont have foreigners spoiling them but they have all the desperate locals doing so...so i might as well stay in saigon and differentiate myself from all the old fat foreigners

Nice FR...but i see ur tip and ticket price so cheap! if i got..they must carrot me..coz i dont know ting viet..dammit..:D btw..i consider ba vi near air port there for my trip..hehe..and will walk along the d5 to see if got any bj shop...

Dixiontse
28-02-2014, 08:36 PM
nowadays Wechat getting more and more popular,and due to raids few mths back..lots of gals are offfering their service online at a price of 80 Usd to 100 Usd for ST..:(

i presume majority of these girls might be ex HBT girls...since HBT bar raise its price after the raid,the girls also follow the same pricing.

this is the first time i see Hcmc "so clean" in my years of staying here...especially the place where i stay..used to be a place full of 200k bbbj joints and massage places...wosh...now all gone..:eek:....even cafes with DJ are gone too...WTF :mad:

my last trip i oso got girl offer me ST for 50 usd.. but i reject it coz i see the photo not bad..but service dont know..because i saw a post from other website they got test the girl they got from wechat but the girl act like deadfish..bj oso few second only then fuk liou...

Calaglin
01-03-2014, 02:22 AM
There is this mentioning of a nice lamb stew in this thread which was around the first few pages but i can't seem to find the address or the restaurant name. Any bro can tell me the restaurant name then i will go find the address myself?:confused: Going with some of my friends to HCM today and would like to eat some of these delicious food in HCM.

Will follow up with FR once we are back...had planned several places to go to based on Bro H88 signature :D

mutantchicken
01-03-2014, 04:59 AM
There is this mentioning of a nice lamb stew in this thread which was around the first few pages but i can't seem to find the address or the restaurant name. Any bro can tell me the restaurant name then i will go find the address myself?:confused: Going with some of my friends to HCM today and would like to eat some of these delicious food in HCM.

Will follow up with FR once we are back...had planned several places to go to based on Bro H88 signature :D

its closed it was mutton stew on au co

Hurricane88
01-03-2014, 08:44 AM

you will not be able to eat lamb stew without pre-order...this is an eatery and not restaurant..but the chef is formerly from 5 star hotel...if less than 4 person then sure cannot finish...best to have more ppl to go for this dish...other dishes are also nice...:)

some nice dishes we tried...

malay rice - a bit spicy
kidney fried with eggs - the kidney was tender and no urine taste...eggs fried just nice and covered the slices of kidney
sauteed kai lan vege - tender and delicious
fried seafood hor fun - full of wok taste and delicious
fried rice with salted fish - rice was soft and dun stick
fried tanghoon with large prawns - prawns were tasty and tanghoon was chewy, one of the must try dish
steamed groupa - this is a healthy and tasty fish
fish steamboat - choice of fish - for me either salmon or groupa
many other dishes - pls ask the chef

address is 45 Au Co, Q11...^^

its closed it was mutton stew on au co

not closed...we just ate 2 weeks ago...:)

Will upz u my pathetic 3 points when I use my desktop

you post so many times to ask questions...if you are asking only one person why dun you use pm...also why din you edit your previous post instead of post new if you have new question...:mad:

Hb7979
01-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Hi , i will be going alone from march4th to 7th .

Any bros intrested to meet up ?

Kindly pm me ?

lamergod
01-03-2014, 04:50 PM
The rising platform in the middle of Kumho club is damm cool ! I went there on Valentine's day. Martell on menu price was 2.6M dong. Convert to SGD was about $160 per bottle. When the waiter brought 2 bottles of Martell, I was shocked ! The bouncer told me it was 1 for 1. Bill came up to SGD $300 with 2 bottles of Martell, fruit platter, mixer, ice and sheesha. Police came in raid at 1.30am and the staff kept all the sheesha. Lights on for more than half an hour, spoilt mood and go back hotel sleep. The working girls at Club Gold damm Dep ! Much better than Club Kumho !

maonana
01-03-2014, 06:00 PM
http://rockitreports.com/ho-chi-minh-citys-hostess-bars/

Not only is prostitution against the law in Vietnam, it’s also against the law for a Vietnamese national to be in a hotel room with a foreigner unless they are married. This is actually sometimes enforced, and most hotels won’t let you in because of it.

Is this true? If we cannot take a viet girl to our hotel room even 4 star hotel such as novotel?

thanks for your info....

Calaglin
01-03-2014, 07:11 PM
First Day Ho Chi Minh
Me and my friends wanted to try outside the normal D1 area. Therefore w/o even booking a hotel, we came to D7. Taxi fare from airport to D7 came up to be 400k (think we kena robert).

Once we reach D7, my friend had a ML in one of the spa and we immediately proceed to the spa. The area was full of hotels cater tp the Koreans and then we found the spa based on the direction given. Ladies inside were mostly 6-7s but there was 1 who was a high 8 (sadly my friend choose her :().
I myself choose a 7 who can speak quite good english. Actually most of the girls there can speak english as they cater to the expat crowd. Standard 200k ticket price and 200k tips to my girl as i dont want to expend my round so fast. However my friend who gotten the 8/10 girl could not resist and got the FS for 1m. Heard from my friend that the girl was damm wild and continuos deep throat bbbj.

Oh well, the night is still young and we will be going to one of the happening restaurant in D3 to eat dinner. More reports to follow...:D

Herch
01-03-2014, 08:46 PM
hi calaglin,whats the name of the spa? im heading to hcmc this coming thursday

volcano
02-03-2014, 12:58 AM
[U]Taxi fare from airport to D7 came up to be 400k (think we kena robert).

yes...100% gurantee u kena chop...

if i am not wrong...u guys went to the massage place at Phu My Hung...ur cab fare shld not be more then 260k

volcano
02-03-2014, 01:00 AM
http://rockitreports.com/ho-chi-minh-citys-hostess-bars/

Not only is prostitution against the law in Vietnam, it’s also against the law for a Vietnamese national to be in a hotel room with a foreigner unless they are married. This is actually sometimes enforced, and most hotels won’t let you in because of it.

Is this true? If we cannot take a viet girl to our hotel room even 4 star hotel such as novotel?

thanks for your info....

majority of 4-5 star hotel will not allow female guest to the room after 9pm..but well,there are some cases where the hotel close one eye for the regular guest.

Calaglin
02-03-2014, 01:28 PM
1st day Ho Chi Minh Part 2
... Finally gotten a reply from one VB that i known in SG ktv and she agree to come meet me in q7. We managed to rent a bike for 10usd per day (good choice if you know how to ride, better than kena robert by taxi), while my VB oso had a bike and we went touring around. My girl took us to a street in q4 full of vietnam seafood restaurant and we ate at 1 named Sauno. Seafood was cheap and good and we ordered like 2 dozens of oysters and many more seafood, cost around sgd20++ per pax nia...cheap cheap :o

After dinner, went back hotel to rest a bit, pass by 1 corner cafe shop in pmh, something seems right as there were like 10+ pretty ladies in skimpy clothes standing around the cafe. Found out that they working in the cafe from 7pm - 12 midnight and they can speak good english, korea and japanese. The cafe is quite ez to find, wif a jap name.:D

After that my girl suggest we go out have fun in disco. Ask her to bring us to 1 she is familiar wif and we hailed a taxi to a disco quite near gold club(gold club was full), where we can watch soccer match and plenty of eye candies around. Since i had my girl with me, i can only beo the ladies around the disco while my friends were preying around. Then got 1 manager who came along and introduce several ladies to my friends, whom they picked 1 that look like Lin Chi Ling. However 1 thing good to do before you picked any lady is to 1st confirm if they are tahbao-able, else you will be like my friend, who became a virgin for the night. While me...i had a wonderful Max. GFE night with my girl ;)

Second day to follow...

PsycHOsocCer
02-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Hi guys, this is my FR for first day(1st March) in hcmc.

Immediately after touch down, first thing we (my friend and i) did was to go get a 3g sim card outside the arrival hall. It costs about 190k for unlimited 3g data, 63mins local call and around 20mins for international call. Then proceed to take taxi to hotel(dainam hotel). After check in, we went out for quite bite and some familymart shopping as we prefer better shampoo n shower. After that we went to the MP in dainam. The standard room rate is 220k per hr, can't remember if vip room is 500k or 700k. Anyways, we picked the standard room to try out first.
There will be a guy to show u the way in to change and place ur stuffs into a locker, theres a bag inside which i think u can place ur phone inside and carry around with u. After changing, first stop was the steam room, it was hot with chinese medical smell. Too stuffy for us so we went out after 3mins. Then proceed to shower, then massage. The ML i got is a 7/10, quite hot with good figure. Her massage skill is good too, but limited communication(was thinking i should of brought my phone in for translator app). After a good 1hr massage, she asked if i want to massage baby (hj), i said sure and i begin to touch titties and pussy. I tried to lift her shirt and skirt up multiple times but she said no. She said its the rules, ML is not allowed to remove their clothes. Well, she said her previous job is also ML but in Hanoi whereby they allow ML to remove clothes. So all i did was just grab titties from underneath the shirt then also did some fingering, she was already all wet. Managed to get her make some moanings. After finish with hj, she gave me a paper and wrote her mobile number, told me to call her if i comes MP again. Then she gave me another paper to write the amount of tips i want to give her. As i said previously, i don't want to spoil the market, i wrote 200k, she did nego for higher, i insisted no. And i said if u want more, we can settle next time for extra service after her work.

Went back hotel and my friend suggested we do some wechat search. Indeed, we got some replies, the lowest rate we gotten was 60usd per hr, one shot. The funniest we got was one girl sending pic of her pussy lol. Another one sent a 30sec video of her doing strip tease dance. i was tired so decided not to have some action. My friend however, went to book one for ST, 60usd.
He said the girl's service was norm. Just like what u get in sg nightclub tabao-ing girl back hotel. Shower, bj with cap on then fj, he said she was accommodating with sifferent position. Just average rating from him.

End of day 1 FR. Also, i did pm one of the senior here, hope can meet him tomorrow (Sunday)

Cheers!

PuNkDeViL
02-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Here is my FR for my HCMC trip on the 26th Feb to 2 Mar. Before I start, I will like to thanks H88 for his kind advice as well as his DIY guide, which is useful. So for first timer, please do follow his DIY guide.

And finally I will like to thanks Phighter ! He has been very friendly and willing to bring us around in HCM City for the past 3 days, really appreciate his help, advices and his time for bringing us around. For newbie who need help in HCM City, I will suggest you to be friendly, nice and humble to make friend with the seniors, they will be more than willing to help u. :D

PuNkDeViL
02-03-2014, 11:53 PM
Day 1

Took the early morning flight from SG to HCM City. Upon reached HCM Airport, I proceed to the Vinaphone counter to buy a pre-paid SIM Card, depend on your usage the pre-paid Sim card cost from VND 100,000 to 200,000 (additional cost if you want to have a nano SIM Card), the lady at the shop will be gladly to tell you the different plans. Next as advice from H88, we exchange SGD$50 at the airport currency exchange counter which is enough for us to take a taxi from airport to D1. For taxi, do remember to only take Vinasun or Mailinh Group taxi. There will be a pretty girl who will pester you to take the other taxi company, you can just reject her request and go ahead to take Vinasun or Mailinh taxi. Do remember that from the airport to your hotel they will require additional VND10,000 for the ticket on top of the meter fare.

Once we reached our hotel (Hoang Hai Long Hotel) we were told that the check-in time is 2pm, therefore we are unable to check-in. I will adviced the newbie not to take the early flight as you might end up like in the situation like me. We left our heavy luggage and walk around the area for lunch and went to Benh Thanh Market (follow H88 DIY guide) to exchange our SGD. The rate we exchange was VND 16,650 which is a good rate as compared to the airport.

Once we have check-in our hotel, I texted Phighter and he told us he will be able to meet us at 4pm for a coffee. We met for coffee and he explained to us the chionging scene in HCM and tell us what to look for. He suggested a hot toc place and we agreed to give it a try. Fast hand fast leg we took a cab with Phighter leading the way to the place. The hot toc place is in a discreet place, and I won't be disclosing the location as to protect the place. Phighter lead the way in and there are around 6-7 girls sitting in the shop, I proceed to choose a girl and we went up to a room, strip and laid on the massage bed. The action started with the girl give a SOP massage and ask me to turn over and she start her licking and follow by hj and bbbj. Done my deed and pay the girl the ticket + tips (total VND 350,000), money well-spent

Next Phighter bought us to a nearby place for dinner, the shop only sell one dish which is the crab noodle soup. It was really very good and cheap. After dinner, Phighter suggested to go to a cafe with pretty and sexy waitress. The waitress is really pretty and they were all dress in a red tight mini-dress. They will sit with you and chat with you, oh man really enjoy the night just by talking to the waitress. To enjoy you must really know how to talk in vietnamese as most of them will not understand english and chinese. Lucky with Phighter around we were be able to communicate. The damage for the coffee is higher than the average normal cafe, however the money is well spent. Till now I am still missing the waitress

To be continued for day 2 tomorrow....

mutantchicken
03-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Most guys have heard about cafe om, but most havent tried so ill do my best to give a good FR of the one i went to today, this one has a aircon room, 3 partitions two with a massage table the other a mattress on the floor, normally has 4-5 girls, 2 are fatties, the other slim mid 20's, the last is a solid 7 19yrs old..guess who my girl is. This is my 3rd time with her she is VERY sexually and lives having her pussy eaten...first time was just ur standard bbbj, the second bbbj cim and i was ssneaky brought a condom and convinced her to fuck, though i did all the work in missionary and scissors, this time today she rode me cowboy and reverse cowboy before finishing me by mouth. The normal cost is 120k for a 20-30min session, thast what i paid 1st time, second time with teh fucking i paid 200k.
Today even though she wanst initially keen to fuck but whilst i was gettinga bj i fingered her till she got so excited and tried to mount me, lucky i came prepared so with a few second delay, today i had to ask for two session so even with her tip it just cost 300k for a 1hr session, with a bbbj, me eating her pussy and making her cum, she then riding me and a another bbbj cim finish!!.
Great value and sexciting hour all for 15usd. Only in Vietnam!!!...this is compard to the one position no bj dry fucking in did in phenom phen also for 15usd.

Hurricane88
03-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Enjoyed reading stories...please keep them cuming...:)

PuNkDeViL
PsycHOsocCer
Calaglin
mutantchicken

those mentioned above...thank you for posting...:)

Khungkhung
03-03-2014, 12:57 PM
Bro u should ask them go through D8 to D7 nearer. Used to stay in Phu My Hung they will drive you through D4 then D5 then D1 then airport every time cab fare ard 400k plus. After staying 6 months there move to D8 from Phu My hung to D8 the place I stay ard 80k. From there to airport only 160-180k so total will be only 240k to 260k. They see foreigner can't chop they chop haha. That what I learn in vietnam for 3 years.

volcano
03-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Bro u should ask them go through D8 to D7 nearer. Used to stay in Phu My Hung they will drive you through D4 then D5 then D1 then airport every time cab fare ard 400k plus. After staying 6 months there move to D8 from Phu My hung to D8 the place I stay ard 80k. From there to airport only 160-180k so total will be only 240k to 260k. They see foreigner can't chop they chop haha. That what I learn in vietnam for 3 years.

taxi usually will not pass through D5 if going to airport from PMH..the route is usually D.4 - D.1 - D.3 - D.PN - airport.

why the taxi fare cost more..some taxis do tampered with the meter...

why also cost more even if its by Mai Linh and Vinasun??...well,the taxi driver brings u for a spin around and around the street to jack up the fare..

if newbies are afraid of getting chop by taxis,u can always offer the taxi a fixed amount..just offer 150k to the driver for a trip down to D.1 from airport..i am sure majority of taxi are willing to accept it.

i hop into any 7 seater taxi from the airport..i simply offer the driver 250k for a trip down to D.7...i have yet to meet any taxi that refuse my offer.

and trust me..u will definitely reach ur destination in the fastest time as the driver will definitely take the shortest distance route :D

Aceyfox
03-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Hi all, i will be in HCMC on 05 March and staying at Royal Lotus Saigon. Accordingly to the address, its at the D1 japanese area. After that, i want to go to Mui Ne, any advice on what public transport to take? thanks in advance :)

Hurricane88
03-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Hi all, i will be in HCMC on 05 March and staying at Royal Lotus Saigon. Accordingly to the address, its at the D1 japanese area. After that, i want to go to Mui Ne, any advice on what public transport to take? thanks in advance :)

click on my signature HCM Self Help DIY..and look for outside HCM...click and read Mui Ne...:)

volcano
03-03-2014, 05:45 PM

go Google n search Phuong Trang..

the ticket office is at Pham Ngu Lao..

for more comfort,choose the sleeper bus

Aceyfox
03-03-2014, 05:52 PM
click on my signature HCM Self Help DIY..and look for outside HCM...click and read Mui Ne...:)

saw it...
thks :)

PuNkDeViL
03-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Day 2

Had a minor accident on day 1 night after riding a scooter with a VB I met in Singapore. But lucky no one was hurt, however the scooter was damaged. In the end had to pay SGD 100 for the damages.

Wasn't feeling good in the morning and didn't to do much during the day and was waiting for Phighter to text me for later KTV outing. Finally at about 630pm, received a text from Phighter saying that he will meet me in about 30mins time. Suddenly I become energetic, quickly went to wash up and meet him at the lobby of my hotel. He bought us to nearby for quick dinner, it was cheap and good so no complaint. As he suggested a few type of ktv, my friend and I decided to try out the ktv with hanky panky (FJ, HJ). And off we go in the cab.

Finally we reach the KTV, I am unsure about the location but definitely not in D1. Upon getting off the cab, one of the guy approach Phigter and ask to show his mobile phone to him to ensure that he is the one that made the booking.

The guy then led us to one of the shop and bring us to the room at 2nd floor. When we entered the room, I was like "wow" it is a very huge room, in SG standard it will be a VIP room size. The room is clean with sofa and unlike SG's KTV, the table is big and tall like a dining table in a restaurant. Shortly, the service manager bought in about 4 girls and told us that these are the only girls left. Phighter then suggested that we should leave and head for another joint, which he then told the service manager. The service manager then told us to wait for awhile and he will bring in more girls, and as expected he bought in 7-8 girls. All those girls in my perspective is 7/10. I choose a girl and sit down with me. One bad thing about the girls is that the girl could not understand english or chinese, therefore it is better if you have local to come with you, if you are lucky you might find one that can speak a little bit chinese. We didn't opt for the Karaoke so it kind of quiet, so perhaps next time round I will opt for Karaoke so that it won't become so quiet. The Service manager brought in a carton of beers and the girls started to open up the beer and pour into our glass and we started to drinks and played some games to keep the quietness away. About an hour later, the girls will start to ask if you want to have FJ, she will then bring you to upstair with a room. Finally done my deed with the girl and paid about VND 700,000 together with tips. The tips is about VND 200,000 without FJ.

About 2.5 hrs later, it is time for us to bid farewell to the girls, and we called for the bill. Phighter is kind enough to shared the total bill with us , the total bill is VND 1.5million including the tips to the service manager and waiter, and 20 cans of beers was drank. It was indeed money well spent.

We then headed back to the hotel and called it a day and we thanks Phighter for the fun KTV trip. In my mind I am still missing the girl we met at the cafe.

For newbies, you might want to try the ktv with chinese speaking girls as it will be difficult to communicate if you do not understand any Vietnamese.

To be continued for day 3....

Calaglin
03-03-2014, 10:22 PM
2nd Day Ho Chi Minh

...Wake up in the afternoon after non-stop action with my VB in the room. However, she had to go back to her hometown to do some errands, my heart was thinking woohoo! time for some fresh meats

Had a nice chinese breakfast in pmh, a quite famous chinese restaurant along the main road which sells noodles... and then me and my friends decide to go to another spa to do some massage again. There are plenty of spa shops in pmh and we went to several and check out the stocks. Then got 1 joint had a syt receptionist who can speak good english, managed to persuade us to go in and take a look at all their girls 1st. Apparently this joint had around 10+ ladies, few 6s and 7s, and maybe 2 high 7s. After visiting these spas in pmh, i had come to a view that the more young and pretty the girl, the more dead fish she will be. Those milfs in the shop would actually service you much better, either during the massage, or the FS. Anyway, the entrance fee was 250k (50k more than yesterday, and service wasn't as good) and FS was 1m again. :)

Then, we proceeed to check out hotel of D7, and decide to spend 2nd night in D1. We settled our lunch in 1 of the famous restaurant called "Tân Hải Vân (158 - 164 Nguyễn Trãi Quận 1 ) and ordered their famous peking duck. You can just ordered their peking duck set and then you can choose to have the meat to be cooked in rice or noodle and the a big bowl of soup. The whole set should be eaten with 4 pax or more cos the portions are very large. Cost is around 600k only. :rolleyes:

After lunch, we went to 1 of the famous salons to pamper ourselves. My VB who used to work there, mentioned that 1 particular famous salon is actually providing extra service within the salon itself now:eek:. However, we only want to relax ourselves and save the rounds for tonight.

While reading through punkdevil's FR, i was wondering whether we had went to the same KTV lol. :eek: Now this KTV that me and my friend went in the evening, was very secretive, in that you would not know it is a KTV from the outside. It is stated as a restaurant and is situated in D5. i checked with the lady boss of this KTV and it serves mainly the local and as it is registered as a restaurant, they closed at around 11pm-12midnight. The lady boss speaks quite ok english and brought us to the 2nd floor which had several rooms with toilets inside each of them. Then, knowing our intention is not to eat but rather for "KTV" she ordered her staff to bring in the KTV set into the room and started setting up, while she get her mummy to call the girls to come in the room.

The mummy was quite a hot milf, who was quite open, while waiting for the girls to come, entertain us and putting our hands on her and touching her various parts. She can speak good chinese hence we had no difficulty conversing with her. The mummy mentioned that she had 20 girls but the 20 girls themselves had many agts like herself for other nearby places too. It seems that their modulus is the girls will stay near the area and not in the shop itself, and once their agt calls them, they will then proceed to the ktv for the choosing. Today she had left only 5 girls as the rest had went to other joints already. Out of the 5 girls, 1 was an 8, 1 was 7, 2 was 6, and the last was totally cui...unless some1 has fetish with fat girl with big boobs. I choosed the 8 who had a GDN look and my friend choose 1 of the 7 whom had big natural tits waiting to dropped out. To our surprised, they both can speak good chinese too and both were students, mine was 22yrs while my friend's was only 19yrs. The girls had good playability and i guess they were quite curious with us as its is very rare for them to see non-locals in the joint.

One thing to note for fellow samsters who patron these joints is that, know what you ordered and what you want to ordered. We know that as foreigners, we are exposed to the dangers of being overcharged by the joints. Therefore me and my friend took a very defensive stance while inside. The waiter will keep on acting like normal and bring in tidbits for us even after we repeatedly stated we do not want them. They even tried to bring in another carton of beer when we still had like half not finished for the 1st carton. Finally, the moment of truth came and we anxiously see the bill and check if we were "robert"... total damage for 3 hours of KTV, 2 girls, 16 bottles of beer (we insist that they leave the empty bottles in the room and to charge us only the bottles that we had consume), 1 fruit platter = 1.3m. Not too bad for an exploration into the unknown for the 1st time, round up is probably around $45 sgd per pax. (we also tip the girls 300k ea, and the mummy 200k as she had stayed throughout the session to entertain us).

My friend managed to tah bao his girl back for LT at 2m. My girl wanted to go out with me and eat some supper, then movie and maybe disco but however, as my VB is coming back tonight to find me, i had to decline her offer. However, i have gotten her wechat and promised her i will come back to find her and bring her out for a date or what and she happily agreed to it. I was also surprised that for this joint, when we tah bao the girls out, it is on the girl's accord and no bar fine etc is needed at all.

This concludes my 3d2n trip of HCM (my 3rd day was too short for me to post another FR), and i think it was too short for me to enjoyed thoroughly with my VB staying with me too. Probably next time i go, i will explore more areas and dun inform my VB that i am going over hjhjhj :P

BobDole
03-03-2014, 11:43 PM
PsycHOsocCer, PuNkDeViL & Calaglin,

You guys are like tag team, one review after another. Well done & keep them coming.

Herch
04-03-2014, 11:27 PM
hey guy,looking for people to go ktv this saturday @ hcmc . :D

biasaigon
05-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Day 2
Finally done my deed with the girl and paid about VND 700,000 together with tips. The tips is about VND 200,000 without FJ.

Good forum. Up you my humble 1 point.

BoyFriend
05-03-2014, 10:39 PM
Bro Hurricane88, your DIY stated ktv shorttime: US$100 & longtime: US$150, but need to go thru mamasan.. market price for mamasan tip how much huh?
To "fish" for girls at Tan Hai Van or DNKY restaurants having supper, wats the damage for LT? SOP is take their number and call them.. BUT.. I dont know Viet leh.. call liao can only 无语问苍天..

Bro Hurricane88, is Tan Hai Van aka DNKY restaurant located along Nguyen Trai Rd, nearest hotel "Signature Boutique Hotel"? Thanks a million.

mutantchicken
05-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Bro Hurricane88, your DIY stated ktv shorttime: US$100 & longtime: US$150, but need to go thru mamasan.. market price for mamasan tip how much huh?
To "fish" for girls at Tan Hai Van or DNKY restaurants having supper, wats the damage for LT? SOP is take their number and call them.. BUT.. I dont know Viet leh.. call liao can only 无语问苍天..

Bro Hurricane88, is Tan Hai Van aka DNKY restaurant located along Nguyen Trai Rd, nearest hotel "Signature Boutique Hotel"? Thanks a million.

in ENGLISH the word OR doesnt mean AKA...so why the confusion but yes both these places are found on Ng trai

PuNkDeViL
06-03-2014, 09:46 PM
2nd Day Ho Chi Minh

While reading through punkdevil's FR, i was wondering whether we had went to the same KTV lol. :eek: Now this KTV that me and my friend went in the evening, was very secretive, in that you would not know it is a KTV from the outside. It is stated as a restaurant and is situated in D5. i checked with the lady boss of this KTV and it serves mainly the local and as it is registered as a restaurant, they closed at around 11pm-12midnight. The lady boss speaks quite ok english and brought us to the 2nd floor which had several rooms with toilets inside each of them. Then, knowing our intention is not to eat but rather for "KTV" she ordered her staff to bring in the KTV set into the room and started setting up, while she get her mummy to call the girls to come in the room.

The mummy was quite a hot milf, who was quite open, while waiting for the girls to come, entertain us and putting our hands on her and touching her various parts. She can speak good chinese hence we had no difficulty conversing with her. The mummy mentioned that she had 20 girls but the 20 girls themselves had many agts like herself for other nearby places too. It seems that their modulus is the girls will stay near the area and not in the shop itself, and once their agt calls them, they will then proceed to the ktv for the choosing. Today she had left only 5 girls as the rest had went to other joints already. Out of the 5 girls, 1 was an 8, 1 was 7, 2 was 6, and the last was totally cui...unless some1 has fetish with fat girl with big boobs. I choosed the 8 who had a GDN look and my friend choose 1 of the 7 whom had big natural tits waiting to dropped out. To our surprised, they both can speak good chinese too and both were students, mine was 22yrs while my friend's was only 19yrs. The girls had good playability and i guess they were quite curious with us as its is very rare for them to see non-locals in the joint.

One thing to note for fellow samsters who patron these joints is that, know what you ordered and what you want to ordered. We know that as foreigners, we are exposed to the dangers of being overcharged by the joints. Therefore me and my friend took a very defensive stance while inside. The waiter will keep on acting like normal and bring in tidbits for us even after we repeatedly stated we do not want them. They even tried to bring in another carton of beer when we still had like half not finished for the 1st carton. Finally, the moment of truth came and we anxiously see the bill and check if we were "robert"... total damage for 3 hours of KTV, 2 girls, 16 bottles of beer (we insist that they leave the empty bottles in the room and to charge us only the bottles that we had consume), 1 fruit platter = 1.3m. Not too bad for an exploration into the unknown for the 1st time, round up is probably around $45 sgd per pax. (we also tip the girls 300k ea, and the mummy 200k as she had stayed throughout the session to entertain us).

My friend managed to tah bao his girl back for LT at 2m. My girl wanted to go out with me and eat some supper, then movie and maybe disco but however, as my VB is coming back tonight to find me, i had to decline her offer. However, i have gotten her wechat and promised her i will come back to find her and bring her out for a date or what and she happily agreed to it. I was also surprised that for this joint, when we tah bao the girls out, it is on the girl's accord and no bar fine etc is needed at all.

This concludes my 3d2n trip of HCM (my 3rd day was too short for me to post another FR), and i think it was too short for me to enjoyed thoroughly with my VB staying with me too. Probably next time i go, i will explore more areas and dun inform my VB that i am going over hjhjhj :P

Hahaha ! actually i think we went to the different KTV. Though you are correct that the KTV actually doesn't look like a KTV, and is a restaurant in disguise :D Hope you had fun during your trip ! we should organize one together :)

hunterhi
07-03-2014, 02:01 AM
Well Bro, I was at Rach Gia during TeT, izzt not a bad place, as I went to afew Xong Hoi ard Rach Gia... As for the ladies there are not bad quite fair Viet looking as for height that u r looking for I not too sure, wht is ur idea height? Maybe u expect too much already... :D if u head along the way to Viet Thai u will see afew Xong Hoi, n I think the best is go riding ard in the night where u can see all those Neon Lighting... That where u can see it easier...

As there quite a number of cafe in Rach Gia, n there are afew big one in Rach Gia... N izzt quite cheap for less than $2USD for a coffee which u can just sit there n relax for afew hour...

Let just enjoy 👌...

Viet Thai
http://en.panpages.com.vn/listings/vn309011-viet-thai-sauna-massage-private-enterprise

Trung Tâm Massage Mimosa
651 Nguyễn Trung Trực, tp. Rạch Giá, tỉnh Kiên Giang, Vietnam
+84 77 3815 339

Sea cafe&lounge
http://news.zing.vn/Khai-truong-Sea-Cafe--Lounge-tai-Kien-Giang-post386503.html

mutantchicken
07-03-2014, 03:55 AM
Well Bro, I was at Rach Gia during TeT, izzt not a bad place, as I went to afew Xong Hoi ard Rach Gia... As for the ladies there are not bad quite fair Viet looking as for height that u r looking for I not too sure, wht is ur idea height? Maybe u expect too much already... :D if u head along the way to Viet Thai u will see afew Xong Hoi, n I think the best is go riding ard in the night where u can see all those Neon Lighting... That where u can see it easier...

As there quite a number of cafe in Rach Gia, n there are afew big one in Rach Gia... N izzt quite cheap for less than $2USD for a coffee which u can just sit there n relax for afew hour...

Let just enjoy 👌...

Viet Thai
http://en.panpages.com.vn/listings/vn309011-viet-thai-sauna-massage-private-enterprise

Trung Tâm Massage Mimosa
651 Nguyễn Trung Trực, tp. Rạch Giá, tỉnh Kiên Giang, Vietnam
+84 77 3815 339

Sea cafe&lounge
http://news.zing.vn/Khai-truong-Sea-Cafe--Lounge-tai-Kien-Giang-post386503.html

thats not my point, when someone is reporting about a place and adds tahts rach gia has tall girls, then he making it a special point that its has more tall girls on average compared to other places. I mean its like me saying singapore is good and it has a macdonalds, well unless this macdonalds is damn special, why make a special mention of it. And yes i did go to the massage places u mentioned..and overall its of a lower quality than in hcmc. That was the purpose of my post, to inform people NOT to go to rach gia specifically if u think u are gonna find better and cheaper cheonging options. Go there if u wnat to see rach gia for its own sake, but most likely u guys will be going tehre for a girls to find some girl u met in a ktv in singapore, that seems to be the usual MO.

jjs_sg
07-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Hi pals, I am going to HCMC next week staying at Sheraton Saigon at dong Khoi street. As the first time here, I really have no idea the direction of those joint mentioned here. Can any pal advise the nearest joint I can go within walking distance from the hotel ? Massage place with possible happy ending or place where I can get one back hotel would be great.

Oh yes, from the thread, many hotels in Vietnam are not girl friendly, is sheraton one of them ?

Appreciate any advise. I did read quite a fair bit here to find an answer but cos new location and I will be there alone so wanted to just get nearby joint if possible. Thank you thank you in advance.

:-)

Hurricane88
07-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Hi pals, I am going to HCMC next week staying at Sheraton Saigon at dong Khoi street. As the first time here, I really have no idea the direction of those joint mentioned here. Can any pal advise the nearest joint I can go within walking distance from the hotel ? Massage place with possible happy ending or place where I can get one back hotel would be great.

Oh yes, from the thread, many hotels in Vietnam are not girl friendly, is sheraton one of them ?

Sheraton is definitely not gal friendly for overnight...gal can only stay in your room till 9pm daily...obviously you have not understood what you had read...click on my signature HCM SELF HELP DIY...enjoy yourself...:)

sailsingapore
07-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Sheraton is definitely not gal friendly for overnight...gal can only stay in your room till 9pm daily...obviously you have not understood what you had read...click on my signature HCM SELF HELP DIY...enjoy yourself...:)

Support Support TS Bro H-88 :D

mutantchicken
07-03-2014, 01:24 PM

or he actually didnt read at all

jjs_sg
07-03-2014, 01:45 PM
or he actually didnt read at all

Haha, guess I got over attention on the gal friendly hotel question. I am actually trying to find out if there is any joint I can go within walking distance cos I can't relate the street name to where the hotel is. I saw there is a disco at the hotel but I guess that's gonna expensive.

As for hotel, I know not all 4-5 stars hotel are not gal friendly as there is one that my ex-colleague used to stay and always bring back without problem. I can't remember the exact one but it's like HYATT range type. Well, I know that's not common, generally established renown hotel are not girl friendly. Thanks for pointing out.

Well go read more.

down2earth787
07-03-2014, 02:19 PM
Hi bros, intending to make a trip to viet end month. Staying at Novotel Saigon Ctr at Hai Ba Trung st. Any place to recommend for interesting activities around the area? Tx in advance.

down2earth787
07-03-2014, 02:21 PM
And also is Novotel girl friendly?

volcano
07-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Oh yes, from the thread, many hotels in Vietnam are not girl friendly, is sheraton one of them?

i do know of some cases where the hotel allows female guest when the guest is check in together on the very 1st day.

just ask the duty manager when u reach...no harm asking anyway

Hurricane88
07-03-2014, 11:33 PM
Chuc mung ngay Quoc Te Phu Nu vui ve 8-3...:)

Tomorrow international women day...wish and buy present for your beloved...:)

smellycatt
08-03-2014, 09:40 AM
going there next month
staying at star saigon hotel
is this in district 1?

Hurricane88
08-03-2014, 10:22 AM
going there next month
staying at star saigon hotel
is this in district 1?

yup...in d1...http://www.agoda.com/en-sg/saigon-star-hotel/hotel/ho-chi-minh-city-vn.html?asq=HlepLMMM3rVS47Cc8D2lo65QdsZ2QIbB7ukt12 PF4Alt5g8%2btyGkMKFxnlJvbdi8h0dmWoUOXjZUXR35dJdi%2 bg%3d%3d

down2earth787
08-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Need some clarification. V confuse as newbie. I was searching in H88 self help for MP, and notice a MP at 167 Hai Ba Trung in D1. Same addy as Novotel hotel in D3. Do they have same st names but in diff District?

Also, any recommendation for MP near walking dist from Novotel?

Tx.

Hurricane88
08-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Need some clarification. V confuse as newbie. I was searching in H88 self help for MP, and notice a MP at 167 Hai Ba Trung in D1. Same addy as Novotel hotel in D3. Do they have same st names but in diff District?

Also, any recommendation for MP near walking dist from Novotel?

Tx.

nothing to be confused...in many cities esp. HCM one street can be long and run thru a few districts...hehe...:p

example..famous Tran Hung Dao street..run from D1 to D5...to Tran Hung Dao B in D5...hahaha....:confused::confused:

Also Le Van Sy...runs from District Tan Binh, Phu Nhuan and D3...:confused:

oops forgot to say...the roads name repeat in almost all the cities...so Tran Hung Dao where...HCM or Hanoi or some other cities...can be in Danang...kkkkk...^^

down2earth787
08-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Thanks H88 for the fast and clear answer :).

Need senior bros advice. As mentioned, will be at Novotel hotel for conference. So can only go out in the late evening, and will be alone as most of my other colleagues are ladies. Any MP to recommend? Feel will be a wasted opportuniry if nvr have some fun when there :p. Dun think advisable to venture alone to pubs and ktv rt? Pls advise if otherwise. :D

Hurricane88
08-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Thanks H88 for the fast and clear answer
Need senior bros advice. As mentioned, will be at Novotel hotel for conference. So can only go out in the late evening, and will be alone as most of my other colleagues are ladies. Any MP to recommend? Feel will be a wasted opportuniry if nvr have some fun when there . Dun think advisable to venture alone to pubs and ktv rt? Pls advise if otherwise.

sure as newbie first time plenty of questions...my take is what time you are free...last call for MP is 11pm...also what you are looking for and hope to achieve...:confused:

problem with newbies...answer one question...ask 10 more questions...so many seniors dun bother to reply...and we may had answered many times in this thread...:p

as for pubs and ktv again what you hope to achieve...are you willing to pay for mini hotel if you get a gal and dare you to venture only outside not knowing the city and language...hahaha....:)

from what i knew...many newbies asked for fun and then nothing brewing...because they will not dare to be adventurous...:)

down2earth787
08-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Bro H88

Tx man for ur understanding. We new newbies sometime pain in the axx. Lol. U v patient liao.
I have been searching for places near the hotel but no result :(. Honestly, first time there with language barrier, dun intend to venture out. That is y looking at MP with happy ending. Dun need full service type ;). Just want try some Vn syt.

MIFAcafe
08-03-2014, 03:39 PM
June 2013.
First time in Vietnam; HCMC.
Go to birthday party with a gal whom I know for less than 3 hours.
Reach my hotel 4am.

August 2013
Go to a birthday with 2 gals. Reach hotel 3am in the morning.

August 2013
Go Da Lat; go out for supper with 1 gal. Go back hotel 2am.

Nothing to fear; life is short play hard. Even today I consider myself newbie.

..because they will not dare to be adventurous...:)

dun intend to venture out. Just want try some Vn syt.

sailsingapore
08-03-2014, 04:27 PM
June 2013.
Reach my hotel 4am.

At that B-day party you found out that the Vn spray beer from bottles to celebrate just as other countries spray champagne ... hahahaha :D

MIFAcafe
08-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Sweet memory like this ; give me a reason to keep going back to HCM.

Thank you Sail and H88.

I am simple; just a few bottle of beers and some simple roadside food can satisfied me.

Nowadays seldom go KTV when I am in HCM. Maybe old already......:p

At that B-day party you found out that the Vn spray beer from bottles to celebrate just as other countries spray champagne ... hahahaha :D

sailsingapore
08-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Sweet memory like this ; give me a reason to keep going back to HCM.

Thank you Sail and H88.

I am simple; just a few bottle of beers and some simple roadside food can satisfied me.

Nowadays seldom go KTV when I am in HCM. Maybe old already......:p

Yes indeed :D The humble road-side people are the salt of the earth & the very best experience in entire Vn :D

MIFAcafe
08-03-2014, 04:50 PM
You are too extravagant.

Spend VND5m in Attica bar. VND3m in Augustin French Restaurant. That is what you made us spend in 4 hours. :mad:

Next time you in HCM, you follow what I eat.:D

VND17,000 wonton noodle.
VND15,000 everything pork porridge.
VND5,000 rice skin cracker.
VND8,000 Saigon Beer.

FYI, VND8m we spend we can drink 1,000 bottle of Saigon Beer.

Yes indeed :D The humble road-side people are the salt of the earth & the very best experience in entire Vn :D

sailsingapore
08-03-2014, 05:08 PM
You are too extravagant.

Next time you in HCM, you follow what I eat.:D

VND17,000 wonton noodle.
VND15,000 everything pork porridge.
VND5,000 rice skin cracker.
VND8,000 Saigon Beer.

FYI, VND8m we spend we can drink 1,000 bottle of Saigon Beer.

hahahah !! OK my dear fren MIFA ... next time I will treat both you & Bro H=88 to Attica at my expense :p

BoyFriend
08-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Most guys have heard about cafe om, but most havent tried so ill do my best to give a good FR of the one i went to today, this one has a aircon room, 3 partitions two with a massage table the other a mattress on the floor, normally has 4-5 girls, 2 are fatties, the other slim mid 20's, the last is a solid 7 19yrs old..guess who my girl is. This is my 3rd time with her she is VERY sexually and lives having her pussy eaten...first time was just ur standard bbbj, the second bbbj cim and i was ssneaky brought a condom and convinced her to fuck, though i did all the work in missionary and scissors, this time today she rode me cowboy and reverse cowboy before finishing me by mouth. The normal cost is 120k for a 20-30min session, thast what i paid 1st time, second time with teh fucking i paid 200k.
Today even though she wanst initially keen to fuck but whilst i was gettinga bj i fingered her till she got so excited and tried to mount me, lucky i came prepared so with a few second delay, today i had to ask for two session so even with her tip it just cost 300k for a 1hr session, with a bbbj, me eating her pussy and making her cum, she then riding me and a another bbbj cim finish!!.
Great value and sexciting hour all for 15usd. Only in Vietnam!!!...this is compard to the one position no bj dry fucking in did in phenom phen also for 15usd.

Bro mutantchicken, able to provide the street name and cafe's name u mentioned. Whats the SOP for tips, pay upfront for the normal massage 1st or pay together with tip after the whole activities? Thanks a million.

fcukger
08-03-2014, 10:52 PM
June 2013.
Reach my hotel 4am.

August 2013
Go to a birthday with 2 gals. Reach hotel 3am in the morning.

August 2013
Go Da Lat; go out for supper with 1 gal. Go back hotel 2am.

thats life... njoys to the max... :)

biasaigon
09-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Bro mutantchicken, able to provide the street name and cafe's name u mentioned. Whats the SOP for tips, pay upfront for the normal massage 1st or pay together with tip after the whole activities? Thanks a million.

Here read this then pm him if you agreed to his conditions.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2411-Classified-Ads&p=1462348&viewfull=1#post1462348

KatoeyLover69
10-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Report from The Nation (Thailand) dated 10 March 2014 :-

Thai language fever stirs in Vietnam

Vietnamese students attend a Thai-language class in Quangtri Vocational Secondary School in Quangtri Province, Vietnam.

Vietnamese students attend a Thai-language class in Quangtri Vocational Secondary School in Quangtri Province, Vietnam.
Arrow Prev Arrow Next
Courses start in Hue,Guang Tri ; students drawn to salaries here

"Sawasdee krap, sawasdee khaa", Nguyen thi Can Van, a student of Quangtri Vocational Secondary School, diligently recited in her Thai lesson. That was the first day that this electronics freshman and some 100 schoolmates began a 75-hour Thai course, which is part of a collaboration by their school and Nawamindharachini Vocational College in Thailand's Mukdahan.

Nguyen thi Can Van, who was among the first registering for the course, said she was excited to learn Thai and even came earlier than usual to wait for the classroom to open.

"I heard that a Thai teacher will come and teach us. I want to speak the language. I want to talk with Thais and I want to study in Thailand," she said.

Tran Thi Ngoc Phuoc, who studied for a vocational diploma in clothing technology and dressmaking, is having fun reciting "Chan cheu, thur cheu, khao cheu" (my name is, your name is, his name is). She said she had never been to Thailand but learnt about the country via movies and the Internet. Thailand is a beautiful country so she wants to learn its culture and language. She wants to work there because salaries are much higher.

The Thai language teacher, Jintana Kaewsri, said she teaches English at her college but she's interested in the Vietnamese language so she took courses at Sakhon Nakhon Rajabhat University's language centre until she could read and speak fluently.

"The Vietnamese students are very attentive in class and try hard to speak Thai," she said.

Besides the Thai language course, the Mukdahan college also signed an agreement to develop vocational diploma programmes in electronics and auto mechanics. Starting in May, students will study Thai or Vietnamese for the first year before going to Thailand or Vietnam in the second year. The students would undergo an apprenticeship in the third year and return home to finish the programme.

The 600-member Quangtri Vocational Secondary School in Quang Tri province will benefit from the Asean Economic Community (AEC) via the East-West Economic Corridor. Eager to prepare people ahead of the AEC, the Quang Tri City Council joined with the school to start granting scholarships in 2004 to Vietnamese students to study in Thailand.

Nguyen Thi Thao, a 27-year-old scholarship recipient, said she studied for a bachelor's degree in marketing at Rajabhat Mahasarakham University in 2006. Six months before that, she studied Thai in Nakhon Phanom.

Nguyen Thi Thao, who got a partial scholarship, said Thai language proficiency boosted one's career chances because many Thai companies are opening factories in Vietnam. If you remain in Thailand, you could work as a Vietnamese teacher like many of her friends, she said.

She has also worked as a tour guide since her sophomore year because many Thais like to visit Vietnam. She said a company salary in Vietnam could go up to Bt4,000-Bt6,000 compared to Bt15,000 in Thailand.

Pham Quan Thin was among the first generation of students to study in Thailand in 2004 and also won a scholarship. Although he earned a diploma in construction technology at Sakhon Nakhon Vocational College and a bachelor's degree in construction management at Ubon Ratchathani University, he worked as a tour guide when he returned to Vietnam. He also launched a Thai restaurant and co-founded an alumni association for Vietnamese in Thailand. There are some 400 such alumni.

Cao Tien Hai, a Vietnamese teacher at Nawamindharachini Vocational College, said he didn't get a degree in Thailand, but attended a six-month Thai course here before landing the teaching job. Besides good jobs in Vietnam or Thailand, Vietnamese who can speak Thai can also work in Laos, as Thais and Laotians speak a similar tongue.

The Mukdahan college also collaborated with Msc Cung Trong Cuong, rector of Hue Industrial College, in two programmes in auto mechanics and electronics. The Vietnamese college, which has 7,000 students, wanted to open four joint programmes, including tourism and hospitality and technology, but both sides agreed on the two programmes first.

Education Minister Chaturon Chaisang, who recently presided over the inauguration of a Thai-Vietnamese vocational education centre at Hue Industrial College, said he and Chaiyaphruek Serirak, chief of the Vocational Education Commission, discussed with Professor Fham Vu Luan, the Vietnamese minister of education and training, about vocational education management.

The two countries had many projects such as teaching and learning quality development for the Programme for International Student Assessment because Vietnam was highly successful in Pisa tests. Besides the vocational college cooperation, they also would set some ministry-level cooperation. Vietnam should nominate teachers for the Princess Maha Chakri Award, he added.

Chaiyaphruek said Vietnam wanted to cooperate with Thailand especially in vocational training because they had the same problem that students weren't interested in vocational programmes. Vietnam also was concerned that many skilled workers would move out of the country after the AEC, leading to a shortage of skilled workers.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork

jjs_sg
11-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Hi bro here, anyone experience knowing gals from
Wechat and engage them before ? What's the experience that you can share ? Wonder of it is safe .

walle
11-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Wechat and engage them before ? What's the experience that you can share ? Wonder of it is safe .

Tried before, but what I can said is all by LUCK.

Got one quite nice gal, accompany me whole day ( include wandering around) and ask around VND2.5mill only. :D

the rest is fuck and go type. Service wise, well....SOP loh.:p

But if the bellboy got lobang, it better u find bellboy.:)

If standard requirement not so high, maybe can get a girlfriend just like my friend like dat...get a girl whom work as sales and get to fuck free....

XXed
11-03-2014, 10:36 PM

I haven't personally but a friend did when he was staying in D1. there's some rings going on there that will contact you via wechat. USD50 for ST at your hotel and you can request for pics and change of girl upon meeting if you think she don't fit the bill.

PuNkDeViL
11-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Was busy so didn't have time to update... so let continue day 3

Day 3

After 2 shots within 2 days, we were feeling tired and leg almost become jelly.. therefore my friend and I decided to take a more relex day touring around the D1 and had some local foods. As you know D1 is really a tourist place and nothing much to do except for some sightseeing, and our small bro start to feel itchy, and therefore we decided to head to massage during 2nd half of the day.

As refer to H88 DIY guide, we choose one massage place and quickly take a cab and head to the massage place. Those who read H88 DIY guide the massage place is located at Dai Nam hotel. When we reach at the entrance of the hotel, the bell boy ask what is the purpose of coming to hotel, and I told him that we are here for the massage, he then ask us to go in via the other entrance on the left. We then took a lift and go to the 2nd floor.

Once we reach the massage place, the service guy ask if we want a VIP but we told him we only want the normal. We then proceed to change and do our sauna. Inside the sauna met a local guy and he thought we are from Korea, but when we told him we are from SG he was shocked. Seems like not alot of SG people visit this massage place.

After sauna and bath, we proceed to do our leg massage. The leg massage was good and we tip the masseur VND100K. Next the messeur will ask if you want any body massage, and of course we want one, so messeur will bring you up to level 3 and assign you to a room. Wait patiently and was assigned to no 58. messeur. Quickly undress and she start her pressing. I must say her pressing is not those piano type and with strength. After back massage, she asked me to turn over and she start to massage my stomach area and then leg and slowly to my groin area, she start to arouse my groin and then playfully ask me if I want to have massage on my that area, and asked for VN400K. I then negotiate to VND300K. She then start to massage my area with a towl cover so to prevent other people from seeing it. Oh by the way you are allow to autoroam her upper body, but she is wearing those tight shirt so it a bit tough to do it. Finally unload and write down 300k tips and proceed to shower. Total damage : 2hrs Sauna and Massage : VND 290K, tips for leg messeur : VND 100K , tips for body messeur : VND 300K. That my 3rd shot within 3 days :eek:

FR for the messuer : look - 8/10, body - 8/10. boobs - A cup

After massage realized there were a few missed calls from Phighter. I quickly called back and he told me he want to bring us to cafe with live music. Meet him at our hotel plus he also bring a SG bro who is working in HCM to join us. The cafe is quite special as it has live music with a pretty DJ spinning. We ordered a martell and enjoying the music and of course the DJ showing half ball spinning and dancing to the music.

After 2hrs, we decided to leave the place and head to Acoustic bar. It is a bar at an alley with singer singing live english and viet songs. I must say the atmosphere is really different from those in SG, I will recommend anyone to visit Acoustic to have a drink and listen to live music.

Really thanks Phighter and the SG bro who bring us to these 2 places. Without them I won't be able to enjoy and know such places ! :)

jackbl
12-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Bro u should ask them go through D8 to D7 nearer. Used to stay in Phu My Hung they will drive you through D4 then D5 then D1 then airport every time cab fare ard 400k plus. After staying 6 months there move to D8 from Phu My hung to D8 the place I stay ard 80k. From there to airport only 160-180k so total will be only 240k to 260k.

By taking Nguyen Van Linh?

boysaigon
12-03-2014, 03:59 PM
just got back a few days back from Saigon after a long break of years...

the city has not changed much beside a few new buildings and some road extensions, perhaps.

staying in D1 as I am with a group of friends. more convenient to hop around in d1.

went for some decent seafood at Hang Duong at d4 and local food at Tram Chim along dbp st, d3. Food was decent at Tram Chim but there were a good number of young and sexily dressed waitresses to serve u...for a hefty tips (200-300K).

Had a pretty satisfying lau de at Tan Binh (ng thi nho) and a solid home-coming pho at Ng Trai...missed that duck noodle thou. (hai ky, that is)

went to sky bar next to new world, went to a local KTV, went to gossip....must say the girl quality is above average with some gems in between. Cost wise, please don't expect your ntuc rate. Worth the price if you are comparing to CP and the like, I'd say.

some hits and some misses...

all in all, a good trip.

am going back, for sure.

cheers!
boy:D

s@ms@m
12-03-2014, 07:39 PM

Appreciate any advise. I did read quite a fair bit here to find an answer but cos new location and I will be there alone so wanted to just get nearby joint if possible. Thank you thank you in advance.

:-)

The more stars it is it is less girl friendly...
Sheraton is definitely not one of them...
BTW I will be in HCM 22Mar evening... its been almost ayear since my last visit. Anyone wanna go KTV PM me...

FireShark
12-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Dear All

The thread had changed so much. How everyone??? Good??? I just changed job recently and too busy to login to forum. Hope everyone is well.

Procastinator
13-03-2014, 12:21 AM
im travelling to hcmc from 27/03 to 01/04. Anyone wanna meet up feel free to pm me. cheaper in numbers :)

walle
13-03-2014, 09:42 PM
im travelling to hcmc from 27/03 to 01/04. Anyone wanna meet up feel free to pm me. cheaper in numbers :)

me will be there 27/3-31/3

Ma33a63
13-03-2014, 10:21 PM
The more stars it is it is less girl friendly...
Sheraton is definitely not one of them...
BTW I will be in HCM 22Mar evening... its been almost ayear since my last visit. Anyone wanna go KTV PM me...

Hi Bro, i will be going HCM on 22 Mar, my very first visit;D..Any good girl friendly hotel you can recommand for stay there. Thanks

Ma33a63
13-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Hi All Bro, i will be going to HCM from 22 Mar to 24 Mar. My first visit. Ticket booked but not sure which good girl friendly hotel to choose. Any bro can recommand hotel?

axlaxlaxl
13-03-2014, 11:18 PM
i think its my turn to contribute my FR -

just went to benny at 9pm.... but it was closed..business must be damn good. Rem from some forum that stretch of street has a couple of hot tocs... wanted to see the diff between VN and Japan..so cont walking for 500 plus metres, found 1...

without speaking a single word, they point me to upstairs... went to a barber chair, took out shirt, pull down pants... she smiled, then took out her panties and pull down bra...standard sucking procedures...nothing special... ended with an actual head massage at the end.

In comparsion with the pink salons in JP...the BJ is definitely a few notch below... but for 270K (120 + 150)...u cant complain much...

axlaxlaxl
13-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Cont with second FR -

Previous night, after work...walked to HBT 91 and check out the scenes...to be honest the gals are piping hot...dressed to kill... but unfortunately, there was a group of japanese in the bar and every girl went crazy over them...these guys were playing pool and throwing money at them...no one interested in a poor guy like me...suck thumb, after beer walk to the next location - Dong Khoi 29.

The girls are not pretty... in fact some are downright ugly...managed to hook up 1 ok looking one...bot two ladies drinks for her at 140,000... rubba here and there but she was asking for 100 usd for ST... way too expensive.. after i expressed that i am not gg for ST, her face turned sour and keep asking for tip...refused to give and before i left, she told me - hope i dont see you again...

what a sad night in hcmc...went to hotel room to pcc... 7 nights more in HCMC... hopefully more interesting stories to share

axlaxlaxl
13-03-2014, 11:27 PM
comparison between JP and VN BJ salons -

1) JP salons are the typical "bar scene" with a proper couch...like your typical LS bar in singapore... most of them are playing techno music... so quite interesting

2) Skillset wise - those in JP are really BJ experts...non stop sucking till u buay tahan. VN wise, definitely poorer. the girls are also dressed properly with a sexy dress and high heels...VN of cos, not as glam as that...

volcano
13-03-2014, 11:42 PM
In comparsion with the pink salons in JP...the BJ is definitely a few notch below... but for 270K (120 + 150)...u cant complain much...

u tips 150k urself or the gal state that amount?

axlaxlaxl
13-03-2014, 11:43 PM
read it from rockitreport that 150 is standard...so i paid that...too much??

volcano
14-03-2014, 12:02 AM

i have not been to these bbbj joints since the shops in district 7 got raid few months back...and Benny is a bit far from my place.

i pay 100k tips last time in district 7.

mutantchicken
14-03-2014, 12:08 AM

no u did well, unless u are going way way out of town where u can get a bj from younger girls from 150-200k all inclusive of ticket and tip, the going rate for a hottoc in the d3-d5 area is about 300 plus or minus 50, this plus or minus is dependent on how attratcive the girl is and whether its a bbbjcim or not, stupid expats are paying 120+200 at benny so givben that u found a place near there and paid 150 as tips u did well.
The guys who are living in the past where d7 prices was 100k for tip have no idea, the going current rate for bbbj in hot toc within 1district of D1 is about 150k tip for a younger girl. Sure u can find older (milf) who will accept 100k tips.

as for the quality of service i know places where a girl will lick your entire body, suck ur balls and suck nice and sloppy, till u cim she will let u do whatever u fancy DATY 69 etc and cost is 300k all in, this is is d3

weew
14-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Short FR to share

Managed to catch up with bro mc and glad that he is available to meet up for this trip. :)

Went for a nice dinner of satay noodle with generous portion of beef and took a ride to look
at some hot toc in D8. After scouting quite a few and manage to settle on one of the shop. We managed to pick 2 syt for our bbbj section. The syt I picked is friendly and playful while the difficulties is with the language barrier. SOP with auto roaming from top to bottom, short catbath, light kissing follow by the bbbj to end the session at 180k for a quick release. On our way out, we saw a pretty syt around 7 which we did not see earlier and miss out on her.

Then we proceed to a cafe which is filled with syt from 6.5 to 7.5, nice settings and cosy to relax. While we were busy tcss, never really engage the girls sitting with us. Anyway, we reached there quite late and they were closing soon by 11pm. We had 2 drinks at the bill is around 75k. Looking forward to come back next timer earlier as targeted 1 or 2 real pretty syt.

Before going back, we went on an excursion ride where bro mc brought me to a street where the wl were on the bikes been driven around looking for ST prospects. They were a
ll syts and from 6 to 7 eagerly approaching, tailing us. Understand that there is this hotel along that street where you can do your ST while the price quoted is around 400k exclusive of the room.

Bro mc, please feel free to correct me on the details if I remember wrongly. Short term memory before going back SIN and whatever done out of the country to be forgotten.

mutantchicken
14-03-2014, 02:19 AM
Short FR to share

Managed to catch up with bro mc and glad that he is available to meet up for this trip. :)

Went for a nice dinner of satay noodle with generous portion of beef and took a ride to look
at some hot toc in D8. After scouting quite a few and manage to settle on one of the shop. We managed to pick 2 syt for our bbbj section. The syt I picked is friendly and playful while the difficulties is with the language barrier. SOP with auto roaming from top to bottom, short catbath, light kissing follow by the bbbj to end the session at 180k for a quick release. On our way out, we saw a pretty syt around 7 which we did not see earlier and miss out on her.

Then we proceed to a cafe which is filled with syt from 6.5 to 7.5, nice settings and cosy to relax. While we were busy tcss, never really engage the girls sitting with us. Anyway, we reached there quite late and they were closing soon by 11pm. We had 2 drinks at the bill is around 75k. Looking forward to come back next timer earlier as targeted 1 or 2 real pretty syt.

Before going back, we went on an excursion ride where bro mc brought me to a street where the wl were on the bikes been driven around looking for ST prospects. They were a
ll syts and from 6 to 7 eagerly approaching, tailing us. Understand that there is this hotel along that street where you can do your ST while the price quoted is around 400k exclusive of the room.

Bro mc, please feel free to correct me on the details if I remember wrongly. Short term memory before going back SIN and whatever done out of the country to be forgotten.

yeap all correct though fyi d5 satay pho with plenty of beef is 85k a bowl so kinda more expensive than the usual 30-40k

axlaxlaxl
14-03-2014, 10:53 AM
Planning to explore further this weekend.. In this big city

Can someone share with me some locations of bia om and café om ?? Preferably outside of district 1. Wanted to experience that in the city. I will provide FR when I am back .

mutantchicken
14-03-2014, 01:30 PM

Can someone share with me some locations of bia om and café om ?? Preferably outside of district 1. Wanted to experience that in the city. I will provide FR when I am back .

explore means to do something others havent yet done traditionally, if u asking others to share, then u are actually following

nauq
14-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Try these two,

214 Le Hong Phong, phuong 4, quan 5

Migi
Pham Ngoc Thach street
District 3

nauq
14-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Axlaxlaxl,

Try these 2 places;

Migi
Pham Ngoc Thach street
District 3

mutantchicken
14-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Axlaxlaxl,

Try these 2 places;

Migi
Pham Ngoc Thach street
District 3

follow this bros suggestion to go to migi http://tuoitrenews.vn/features/11430/vietnam-ladies-dens-for-foreigners-in-the-city

and you will become famous..might get your picture posted all over the media as well as migi is pretty infamous

nauq
14-03-2014, 05:58 PM
Used your common sense. Ask yourself why is it still open and operating? I've been there a few times and event went by myself and it's fine.

follow this bros suggestion to go to migi http://tuoitrenews.vn/features/11430/vietnam-ladies-dens-for-foreigners-in-the-city

and you will become famous..might get your picture posted all over the media as well as migi is pretty infamous

Hurricane88
14-03-2014, 06:09 PM
Try these 2 places;

Migi
Pham Ngoc Thach street
District 3

thank you for sharing...:)

look at this way...simply too costly to spend so much money on food and drinks then still need to pay the gals overnight charges...:)

these are more for tourists...:)

sailsingapore
14-03-2014, 06:15 PM
look at this way...simply too costly to spend so much money on food and drinks then still need to pay the gals overnight charges...:)

Waaaa Lah Bro H-88 ... if we not tourist in Vn then what are we Bro ?? Locals ?? :p

volcano
14-03-2014, 06:36 PM
thank you for sharing...:)

errrrr....why need to spend much on food??

the place is a bia om lor...and people who visit bia om actually drink lor...:confused:

OldRooster
14-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Try these two,

Migi
Pham Ngoc Thach street
District 3

Tks for giving info.

s@ms@m
14-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Hi Bro, i will be going HCM on 22 Mar, my very first visit;D..Any good girl friendly hotel you can recommand for stay there. Thanks

[url]http://vietnamservices.weebly.com.weebly.com

U can find wat u want here... However I'm not so sure all the A & Em hotel will be Girl Friendly...but the other A & Em at Ben Thanh was as I had brought girl back before... Tis time I am taking another location but dunno if it is GF anot...

Btw i will b there same date but most probably rch in the evening... Pm me if u wanna link up...

Thk will try Bia om or KTV tis time round...

mutantchicken
14-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Used your common sense. Ask yourself why is it still open and operating? I've been there a few times and event went by myself and it's fine.

This is what MY common sense would tell me if i used it, firstly ANY establishment exposed to the foreign element generally leads to higher priceing and lower standards and worse attitude by the staff.
Secondly WHEN a establishment has been exposed in mainstream media especially in a english language media, the vietnamese powers that be, will crack down on it as firstly prositution is ILLEGAL, secondly the communist nature of the government wants to project a image of vietnam being morally upstanding and being free of vice. So whether a establishment is still open and operating, it doesnt diminish the fact that you DO run a higher risk of being caught up in a vice raid, AND the fact that since the said establishment is being watched and observed, then any hanky panky or and "fun" will be restricted if not all together being removed whilst on premises. Just look at the HBT bars and 166 for proof.
Now finally looking at the pricing structure, the report mentions that the girls get up to (1) 400usd for a night, thats about the monthly salary of a decent graduate or a local employed accountant/architect with a few years experience or to put it this way the (2) 1/4 of the gdp per capita of vn or (3) twice the average monthly salary here in vn.
So putting it back to you, i assume you are singaporean, would you recommend a place to party in singapore where the girls expect depending on the analogy u choose to use, 4000 sing a nite, 12,000usd a night or 14,000 sing a night.

So now after you suggest to others to use their common sense, i now put it back to you, do u even have common sense, the only thing i have noticed is poor ability with the english language.

errrrr....why need to spend much on food??

the place is a bia om lor...and people who visit bia om actually drink lor...:confused:

yeah sure these are bia om, but given the location its mostly gonna attact carrot types who think they are otherwise, so you think food charges wont somehow be added to the bill?

s@ms@m
14-03-2014, 08:56 PM
This is what MY common sense would tell me if i used it, firstly ANY establishment exposed to the foreign element generally leads to higher priceing and lower standards and worse attitude by the staff.
Secondly WHEN a establishment has been exposed in mainstream media especially in a english language media, the vietnamese powers that be, will crack down on it as firstly prositution is ILLEGAL, secondly the communist nature of the government wants to project a image of vietnam being morally upstanding and being free of vice. So whether a establishment is still open and operating, it doesnt diminish the fact that you DO run a higher risk of being caught up in a vice raid, AND the fact that since the said establishment is being watched and observed, then any hanky panky or and "fun" will be restricted if not all together being removed whilst on premises. Just look at the HBT bars and 166 for proof.
Now finally looking at the pricing structure, the report mentions that the girls get up to (1) 400usd for a night, thats about the monthly salary of a decent graduate or a local employed accountant/architect with a few years experience or to put it this way the (2) 1/4 of the gdp per capita of vn or (3) twice the average monthly salary here in vn.
So putting it back to you, i assume you are singaporean, would you recommend a place to party in singapore where the girls expect depending on the analogy u choose to use, 4000 sing a nite, 12,000usd a night or 14,000 sing a night.

So now after you suggest to others to use their common sense, i now put it back to you, do u even have common sense, the only thing i have noticed is poor ability with the english language.

yeah sure these are bia om, but given the location its mostly gonna attact carrot types who think they are otherwise, so you think food charges wont somehow be added to the bill?

No flaming...perhaps u would be kind enuff to suggest an updated similar type of place which r not mentioned in such media. Or it btr not to make public ?

mutantchicken
14-03-2014, 09:10 PM
No flaming...perhaps u would be kind enuff to suggest an updated similar type of place which r not mentioned in such media. Or it btr not to make public ?

i dont see why thats flaming, he suggested pple use ther common sense, and i eloquently pointed his flawed, heavily flawed reasoning, and yes there is no benefit to me to make it public, and all i wanted to make clear from my first post was if you want to go to publicly known places ESPECIALLY after it has be exposed in a english language media, then be prepared for possible hiccup, i didnt say dont go or i have a better place to suggest. It would be self defeating if i was to suggest a updated location from my own list, only to later find out that it has joined the list of ruined places.

Flaming refers to the use of rude or profane language in interactions between Internet users, so now are we so PC that its rude to say that someone has flawed reasoning after i have logically pointed out the holes, or is it rude now to call someone fat when he is indeed fat, or do i need to be tip toeing watching what i say on the net because some cry baby is going to accuse me of internet bullying.

s@ms@m
14-03-2014, 09:23 PM
i dont see why thats flaming, he suggested pple use ther common sense, and i eloquently pointed his flawed, heavily flawed reasoning, and yes there is no benefit to me to make it public, and all i wanted to make clear from my first post was if you want to go to publicly known places ESPECIALLY after it has be exposed in a english language media, then be prepared for possible hiccup, i didnt say dont go or i have a better place to suggest. It would be self defeating if i was to suggest a updated location from my own list, only to later find out that it has joined the list of ruined places.

Thk I misphrased... I mean I no flaming...
Juz asking if there r other places...
Ok ur points r taken. I do agree to certain extend. But since tats the onie means of getting new info here... As there r no other new joints... Old ones still available, wat choice do we haf right? As seasoned cheongster in HCM will knw more. Non-seasonals r here to seek infos and share if they had a good time. I used to frequent there often too but not to cheong places...
Wat bros here wanna seek is to haf a place to go without being "chopped" too much...though tat somehow inevitable if u cant speak a single Tieng Viet. For most of H88 Bro's recommendation is fine... Let care & share...:D

nauq
14-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Duuuude, chill out. Don't be overly sensitive. I was just stating people should not believe everything they read. They have to give it a go before providing an opinion, especially a long winded one.

Axlaxlaxl just wanted a new place to visit and I gave him a couple of addresses I've visited. Since you know the in's and out's of HCMC, why don't you suggest a place to him? Or are you waiting for him to grovel to you?

Excuse me for my lack of grammar. You are my hero for pointing that out. I'll make sure to turn off autocorrect on my iPad next time.

Hurricane88
14-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Duuuude, chill out. Don't be overly sensitive. I was just stating people should not believe everything they read. They have to give it a go before providing an opinion, especially a long winded one.

ok to share...keep sharing...no problem...let the ppl decide if they want to try and take the risks...:)

Hurricane88
14-03-2014, 11:05 PM
[u
U can find wat u want here... However I'm not so sure all the A & Em hotel will be Girl Friendly...but the other A & Em at Ben Thanh was as I had brought girl back before... Tis time I am taking another location but dunno if it is GF anot...

I dun use this website anymore..this webiste is sold and need to pay money here...so better use my signature....so dun quote this website anymore...:)

i had edited...:)

s@ms@m
15-03-2014, 12:55 AM
I dun use this website anymore..this webiste is sold and need to pay money here...so better use my signature....so dun quote this website anymore...:)

i had edited...:)

So ur new website in ur signature... I click but it linked back to the old one... Pls advice... :)

Okie get wat u mean after reading ur post few times over...
Ur link is valid but cannot post the entire link here...

iSaigon
15-03-2014, 01:16 AM
So ur new website in ur signature... I click but it linked back to the old one... Pls advice... :)

Okie get wat u mean after reading ur post few times over...
Ur link is valid but cannot post the entire link here...

I click OK leh

I think difference in the s

http://vietnamservices.weebly.com/index.html

Pohchuan
15-03-2014, 03:27 AM
Wat bros here wanna seek is to haf a place to go without being "chopped" too much...though tat somehow inevitable if u cant speak a single Tieng Viet. For most of H88 Bro's recommendation is fine... Let care & share...:D

One way not to get chopped is to befriend local women and checked them out if they are receptive to intimacy. Not 100% full proof but as long as you guard yourself not to be conned, you are fine. It is between you and her, and the cost of bringing a lady friend out in vn is so much cheaper than in Sg. But do keep to roadside meals, and insist on using her motobike to keep cost low.

My own statistics is quite encouraging actually. One third of the time I can get her into bed on the first date, another one third on the second date and the rest I don't contact for the third date. Now if you divide a day into morning , afternoon and night, you can date 3 ladies in a day and calculate your hypothetical chance of getting one into your room.

It takes practice, but practice makes perfect, after a while you just instinctively know who can and who can not. Also, you can keep or not keep the relationship going, However, I must warn you that it can be addictive with some ladies. Or, it can be addictive to keep the ball rolling and find hew targets constantly.

So, relatively speaking, it is not free as it involves the cost of a meal for you and her. Sometime I throw in the cost of a helmet or a pair of sandals. Abig plus is that prices are generally cheaper in Vn, but the companionship that these Vn ladies showered me with me is really priceless.

By the way, since they are local ladies, do respect them as they are just normal hard working people meeting you and having a little fun with you. Long time ,short time, you decide. But always keep your emotion and feeling in check. The last thing that you will want to end up is to finance her and she sleeps around with others. Why not turn the tables around, be the one whom she is too willing to sleep with.

With no tieng Viet, you have a small pool to fish but if you know tieng viet, you have a bigger pool to fish. Again, while fishing, please be respectful.

Hurricane88
15-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Ok ur points r taken. I do agree to certain extend. But since tats the onie means of getting new info here... As there r no other new joints... Old ones still available, wat choice do we haf right? As seasoned cheongster in HCM will knw more. Non-seasonals r here to seek infos and share if they had a good time. I used to frequent there often too but not to cheong places...

this is the reason why if anyone dun speak TV then no point to intro places that are local and cheap but you will not enjoy...also another reason why in my HCM SELF HELP DIY remain as it is...:p

we SENIORS who had spent so much time and money going to cheap places in HCM do not want foreigners to spoil our market...once they are exposed then these places will be same as what is famous and reported and soon will be raided and closed...personally had brought many frens to enjoy at these local cheap places...but holding their hands not to spoil market prices...:p

I went thru your past posts...never see what you had shared with other samsters beside giving out advice...:p

axlaxlaxl
15-03-2014, 12:54 PM
cont with my 4th FR in HCMC -

Went out to the red light district in district 5 bordering D10.... some boa Tinh park (saw it from wikitravel that this is the red light district). Went there to walk ard... very quiet but there are some ladies driving ard in motorcycle asking if u want... but overall, very unlike singapore GL....quite disappointing. BTW i followed the google maps direction so it shd be right location. But i did saw a valentine spa, massage and hotel building...looks very interesting but didnt walk in.

next hop onto a cab and went over to the so called hottest disco - gossip club. There seems to be more waiter and security guards then patrons!! really hot girls there, but i am clueless if these are real VN girl trying to find fun or just working ladies or parties ladies. they seem to crowd with patrons who open a bottle or two ... again, not sure how the system works. but nonetheless quite interesting. However in comparsion to Jakarta, it is really mild. just a couple of dancing girls in bra and panties dancing at the stage.

next, hop again to another cab and went to club 39 at kumho... i think its the same concept...more girls and patrons but still, no one seem to be interested in me... maybe i am really goddamn ugly! The club was supposed to close at 3am, but surprisingly, it ask for bill at 1245 am...could be there is police, i guess... cos i saw a police vehicle outside.

that concludes my 4th night in HCMC... looking to explore further today...prob gg to the cafe om that some of you kind folks have provided.

ozero
15-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Hi all. Im new here and I plsn a trip to hcm on 3-5 april.
Anyone can join? Since I will travel alone

Also. Anyone ever try escort service in hcm?
Found several website that offer usd 500 for 24 hour and ypu must deposit at least half of it for your booking confirmation.
I do checking and investigate the picture but seems like the picture is not real
Anyone ever use this service? If yes may I know the contact number. I try yo find the post in this forum but I cannot find it
Thanks guys

volcano
15-03-2014, 02:09 PM
next hop onto a cab and went over to the so called hottest disco - gossip club

Gossip is the so called hottest club:eek:....yes it was indeed...but that was when i went in year 2007....:p

majority of the clubs have PRO..i presume those were the girls u saw.the PRO will not ownself come over to greet u unless being instructed by the manager.

Hurricane88
15-03-2014, 03:17 PM

Found several website that offer usd 500 for 24 hour and ypu must deposit at least half of it for your booking confirmation.
I do checking and investigate the picture but seems like the picture is not real
Anyone ever use this service? If yes may I know the contact number. I try yo find the post in this forum but I cannot find it
Thanks guys

We dun encourage escort services here...so u can go elsewhere to post...:)

OldRooster
15-03-2014, 03:23 PM

Thanks guys

Hi bro, I m going on the 03 April too. I m taking jetstar, wat abt u

OldRooster
15-03-2014, 03:25 PM
We dun encourage escort services here...so u can go elsewhere to post...:)

Hi hurricane, did u receive my private massage to u. Tks

ozero
15-03-2014, 03:31 PM
I will travel from Bangkok using air asia earliest flight.
Where will you stay bro oldroaster?
Maybe we can hang out together.

Bro Hurricane, so escort in HCM is a big no?
Any other samster have an opinion on this or can share experience?

Thanks

Hurricane88
15-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Hi hurricane, did u receive my private massage to u. Tks

I received many pm...reply those reasonable and courteous...ignored the rest...:)

I dun answer if answers are found here in my thread...silly to reply so many times...:)

Hurricane88
15-03-2014, 03:40 PM

Thanks

Already told u no discussion on escort services here...so dun bother to ask others on opinion...:mad:

MIFAcafe
15-03-2014, 03:52 PM
You guys can communicate using private message.:mad:

Unless you guys have other agenda.

Hi bro, I m going on the 03 April too. I m taking jetstar, wat abt u

XXed
15-03-2014, 04:23 PM
out of curiosity, anyone here enjoys quan nghe si style bia om? :p

mutantchicken
15-03-2014, 07:04 PM

Thanks guys

scam scamer scaming...any other opinion to make u understand better

volcano
15-03-2014, 07:40 PM

Thanks guys

why pay 250 Usd first without even looking at the gal...:confused:

can easily get gals for LT at 150-200 Usd in KTV or bars.

u just think urself ok...no need for me to elaborate further.

axlaxlaxl
16-03-2014, 12:07 AM
fifth day FR -

went for sightseeing but in the afternoon, went with a friend to explore District 7... after a long walk along Phú Mỹ Hưng ... finally found the bloody place with a stretch of massage centre... knn ... walk until leg aching.

There is rose spa, mymy, queen and a few more.

i went to Rose Spa. Price is 250k for entranace, full service 1million. Girls wise - quite ok, pretty nice girls. Massage room is small and is shared cos VIP room is fully occupied.

The girl i had is quite rushed and no BJ at all... overall quite a bad deal. but she is very pretty.

The exact address is this - R4-52, Hung Gia 2 Street, Tan Phong Ward, PMH, District 7, HCM. Exact address so that you dont have to suffer walking up and down finding the location.

It's like a korean town... plenty of good korean BBQ shops so u can grab a meal after happy time.

Subsequently went to Benny to take a look....the girls are quite bad...i rate them at 3. Price has been changed recently. You pay upfront - 150 for entrance and 200 for tips.

that concludes the 5th FR

deptrai4u
16-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Already told u no discussion on escort services here...so dun bother to ask others on opinion...:mad:

Just zap him(ozero) lah, no need to talk so much with such guy!

Hurricane88
16-03-2014, 11:43 AM

U so straight forward I scared leh...but I like also leh...haha. ..:)

sailsingapore
16-03-2014, 11:46 AM
U so straight forward I scared leh...but I like also leh...haha. ..:)

hahahha !! Bro H-88 you are very tolerant lor :p

OldRooster
16-03-2014, 12:20 PM
I will travel from Bangkok using air asia earliest flight.
Where will you stay bro oldroaster?
Maybe we can hang out together.

Thanks

I m traveling from spore on thee 3rd April arrive HCM ard 9pm. Will be staying at a&em hotel ard Ben thanh market. Of course we can meet up n hang out together.

mutantchicken
16-03-2014, 03:07 PM
fifth day FR -

went for sightseeing but in the afternoon, went with a friend to explore District 7... after a long walk along Phú Mỹ Hưng ... finally found the bloody place with a stretch of massage centre... knn ... walk until leg aching.

There is rose spa, mymy, queen and a few more.

i went to Rose Spa. Price is 250k for entranace, full service 1million. Girls wise - quite ok, pretty nice girls. Massage room is small and is shared cos VIP room is fully occupied.

The girl i had is quite rushed and no BJ at all... overall quite a bad deal. but she is very pretty.

The exact address is this - R4-52, Hung Gia 2 Street, Tan Phong Ward, PMH, District 7, HCM. Exact address so that you dont have to suffer walking up and down finding the location.

It's like a korean town... plenty of good korean BBQ shops so u can grab a meal after happy time.

Subsequently went to Benny to take a look....the girls are quite bad...i rate them at 3. Price has been changed recently. You pay upfront - 150 for entrance and 200 for tips.

that concludes the 5th FR

Mate you mentioned you want to explore HCM, ie go whre oteres havent gone but really you have just follow follow follow...if you really want to explore find a BIG road any will do Use that and head to either Tan an, My THO, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa etc and on teh way you will find many masage and hot toc and cafe om, that will suck and play with you dick. Then you will really be exploreing...
Compare you reports to my own experience, yester day i went to a cafe om in Binh Tan, 100k gets me a bbbj, with a tiny slim girl she the best looking on there prob a 6.5, the rest of the girls 4-6/s def better than benny

The other day i went to a diff area of Binh tan, went to a hot toc, got a busty girl 6.5 give me bbbj ticket was 100k, tip i also gave 100k, she asked for me, but when i said thats good nuff, she didnt say anything else.

the day before that I stopped at another cafe om in Binh tan had a slim 7 sit on my lap full rabba, she played with my dick 100k include drink

The day before that i went to a massage ticket 35k ie 70k but u get a free ticket for next visit, i got a tall attractive girl after massage i got a bj, but this girl was stubborn didnt listen to advice give a bj then stop just when u are starting to enjoy then hive u a dry hj...normally tip for bbbj is 200k, but as tehservice was so bad and she could see i wanst happy she volunteered to chnage girls and that i didnt have to tip her...well her saying it and when i was leaving are two diff things i tipped her 100k as was my intention.

The day before that I went to a hot toc in the go vap area...a tall older girl prob 26 6.5/10 gave me a pretty good bbbj cost 120k include a drink....

get the picture???

mutantchicken
16-03-2014, 03:10 PM

welcome back hihi

mutantchicken
16-03-2014, 03:15 PM
out of curiosity, anyone here enjoys quan nghe si style bia om? :p

quan nghe si..in my understanding is where they have a small band playing music and u have people singing old style songs..how would u get ot om and rabba the girl infront of all those people so in my mind quan nghe si bia om is a oxymoron

axlaxlaxl
16-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Mate you mentioned you want to explore HCM, ie go whre oteres havent gone but really you have just follow follow follow...if you really want to explore find a BIG road any will do Use that and head to either Tan an, My THO, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa etc and on teh way you will find many masage and hot toc and cafe om, that will suck and play with you dick. Then you will really be exploreing...
Compare you reports to my own experience, yester day i went to a cafe om in Binh Tan, 100k gets me a bbbj, with a tiny slim girl she the best looking on there prob a 6.5, the rest of the girls 4-6/s def better than benny

The other day i went to a diff area of Binh tan, went to a hot toc, got a busty girl 6.5 give me bbbj ticket was 100k, tip i also gave 100k, she asked for me, but when i said thats good nuff, she didnt say anything else.

the day before that I stopped at another cafe om in Binh tan had a slim 7 sit on my lap full rabba, she played with my dick 100k include drink

The day before that i went to a massage ticket 35k ie 70k but u get a free ticket for next visit, i got a tall attractive girl after massage i got a bj, but this girl was stubborn didnt listen to advice give a bj then stop just when u are starting to enjoy then hive u a dry hj...normally tip for bbbj is 200k, but as tehservice was so bad and she could see i wanst happy she volunteered to chnage girls and that i didnt have to tip her...well her saying it and when i was leaving are two diff things i tipped her 100k as was my intention.

The day before that I went to a hot toc in the go vap area...a tall older girl prob 26 6.5/10 gave me a pretty good bbbj cost 120k include a drink....

get the picture???

Your definition of exploration may be different from mine . First of all I have not been to hcmc . I don't speak thier language and to me everything is new . Follow some clues given by forums .. i walk my own and to find interesting places. And additionally I made the effort to get he name card or exact address for everyone who may be interested. Quite frankly u have been talking about places u have been but I think u can be kind enough to also share the locations and not just oral. I have a limited time in hcmc and all I can do is walk around, follow clues and share details with everyone .

mutantchicken
16-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Your definition of exploration may be different from mine . First of all I have not been to hcmc . I don't speak thier language and to me everything is new . Follow some clues given by forums .. i walk my own and to find interesting places. And additionally I made the effort to get he name card or exact address for everyone who may be interested. Quite frankly u have been talking about places u have been but I think u can be kind enough to also share the locations and not just oral. I have a limited time in hcmc and all I can do is walk around, follow clues and share details with everyone .

yes good points but when my vietnamese was still poor i still did what i do, and thats get on a bike ride around and just go in and try...same thing when i was in cambodia, and worse case u ask a xe om..he will take u there ask prices if u think u being charged his commission then leave come back alone later on...simple. If you want to explore then explore..otherwise, just say hey guys can u pass me any locations so i can try non touristy places...by the way i did gave you directions, here ill even go to teh next TRY these road QL50, TL1, TL10 get a bike and ride those roads..everything is there

s@ms@m
16-03-2014, 06:50 PM
One way not to get chopped is to befriend local women and checked them out if they are receptive to intimacy. Not 100% full proof but as long as you guard yourself not to be conned, you are fine. It is between you and her, and the cost of bringing a lady friend out in vn is so much cheaper than in Sg. But do keep to roadside meals, and insist on using her motobike to keep cost low.

My own statistics is quite encouraging actually. One third of the time I can get her into bed on the first date, another one third on the second date and the rest I don't contact for the third date. Now if you divide a day into morning , afternoon and night, you can date 3 ladies in a day and calculate your hypothetical chance of getting one into your room.

It takes practice, but practice makes perfect, after a while you just instinctively know who can and who can not. Also, you can keep or not keep the relationship going, However, I must warn you that it can be addictive with some ladies. Or, it can be addictive to keep the ball rolling and find hew targets constantly.

So, relatively speaking, it is not free as it involves the cost of a meal for you and her. Sometime I throw in the cost of a helmet or a pair of sandals. Abig plus is that prices are generally cheaper in Vn, but the companionship that these Vn ladies showered me with me is really priceless.

By the way, since they are local ladies, do respect them as they are just normal hard working people meeting you and having a little fun with you. Long time ,short time, you decide. But always keep your emotion and feeling in check. The last thing that you will want to end up is to finance her and she sleeps around with others. Why not turn the tables around, be the one whom she is too willing to sleep with.

With no tieng Viet, you have a small pool to fish but if you know tieng viet, you have a bigger pool to fish. Again, while fishing, please be respectful.

Cam on a day e... noi e biet.

Thx... The rules I knw... Been there done tat too...:)
I agreed to wat u said. However, there r many pot holes sometimes we muz knw when to jam brake too...even lao jiao will fall into one of these holes sometimes...

..of coz I will respect them thats my way of treating the ladies...

s@ms@m
16-03-2014, 06:58 PM
this is the reason why if anyone dun speak TV then no point to intro places that are local and cheap but you will not enjoy...also another reason why in my HCM SELF HELP DIY remain as it is...:p

we SENIORS who had spent so much time and money going to cheap places in HCM do not want foreigners to spoil our market...once they are exposed then these places will be same as what is famous and reported and soon will be raided and closed...personally had brought many frens to enjoy at these local cheap places...but holding their hands not to spoil market prices...:p

I went thru your past posts...never see what you had shared with other samsters beside giving out advice...:p

I couldnt share much about HCM, u r right coz every trip I go usually to meet my gf there. Nothing to share. Unless a few times to HBT. I am amazed with some who can write interesting FR that will urge people to read on. i juz cant write for nutz. However, I did shared some on Seoul and Manila sometime ago. I rode ard in HCMC and even as far as to Vung Tau I am pretty familar with the roads.Juz tat no other info and chance for me to explore further. However, its great to know their culture and their local food which I tasted esp in love with the roadside stalls and such... I would eat their BBQ chilli crab pincer and Uc. And after 2yrs of hardwork, I managed to pick up the language and can converse in a simple conversation. I love Vietnam. Thats all I can say...

It can be frustrating that newbies asking questions. Unless those has been answered before, no question I thk is too silly to ask. Of coz everyone can choose to answer or not to...

But tis time I will go alone as my gf already married. Perhaps I would like visit some of these joints u guys mentioned. As for FR, can expect a crappy one...

Didnt knw I kena CSi'ed... Lolx:D

Hurricane88
16-03-2014, 09:28 PM
It can be frustrating that newbies asking questions. Unless those has been answered before, no question I thk is too silly to ask. Of coz everyone can choose to answer or not to...
But tis time I will go alone as my gf already married. Perhaps I would like visit some of these joints u guys mentioned. As for FR, can expect a crappy one...
Didnt knw I kena CSi'ed... Lolx

you can always make friends with SENIORS...unless you are loner then no choice lol...find the places yourself...:)

if you want to be my friend...click and read my signature...:p

i just came back today after spending a relaxing weekend...:)

met bro xxed...nice meeting you..:)

changed 16660 last thursday...^^

mutantchicken
16-03-2014, 11:09 PM
you can always make friends with SENIORS...unless you are loner then no choice lol...find the places yourself...:)

if you want to be my friend...click and read my signature...:p

i just came back today after spending a relaxing weekend...:)

met bro xxed...nice meeting you..:)

changed 16660 last thursday...^^

you just come back and NO FR..starting to sound abit like teh newbies who come online post tehre travel plans ask for help then never pots a FR..

Heres a FR of my own..those who know me know i do alot of exploration some are hits and some are misses..today was one of each
went to a massage at the back of binh tan, in a farly isolated area thinking that gives a better change of fucking etc..well i was wrong...the cost of the ticket was 80k stand, 150k vip...i decided to take vip as it wanst much more and increased the chance of getting more than a hj. The first girl come in a blit flabby, ie not fat but u know slimp but loose skin everywhere,,,i then weent into teh private sttem room, the next girl looks betetr from a distance, when i came out she didnt look as good but what the heck still a 6...then she bath me like i was a baby, wash my head my dick body, it was kiinda nice,, then it wa smassage all standard stuff then it was JUST a hj, but not even a good hj, and she didnt let me touch INSIDE the vagina, just the clitoris area..all in all very uninspiring, i told her to stop as i wanted to save my shot ...any i was going to tip her only 100k, but given that i took vip room i thought beter to give her 150 tip..so all up 300k for a girl to wash and bath u..ok massage a uninspiring hj...ok for some but not for me

next i went to another cafe om i saw..150k for a bbbj cim...she let me deeply finger fuck her and grap her tits..heavy makeup but prob a 6.5...so tats not to bad for 150k..aslo in binh tan area

Hurricane88
16-03-2014, 11:28 PM
you just come back and NO FR..starting to sound abit like teh newbies who come online post tehre travel plans ask for help then never pots a FR..

i went alone and never chiong...so no FR...:p

mutantchicken
16-03-2014, 11:30 PM
i went alone and never chiong...so no FR...:p

unless u stay in hotel and pccc then should be plenty material to FR otherwise why comment abot s@ms@m with no FR of his own..cafe, eating palces all can FR..how many shot with the girls hahah..ala sextherapy etc etc

youallsonice?
17-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Exploring is really quite hard with limited TV... I bought a scooter and roamed around with all the info i gathered everywhere.. That stretch of Tan Son road behind airport, stretch of benny, are my known areas of hot tocs and cafe oms, but i just dared to go in one hot toc in Tan Son and Benny, which gave ok bbbj but no cim, for about 150k, and 350k in benny. I passed the cafe oms, with those tall potted plants blocking the interior, but found no courage to walk in.. really is timid and cham.. Need a local companion.

I had ridden to Dalat and back. On the way certainly saw many massage and hot tocs, cafe oms. But still not went into them. Language barrier and lack of local companion is really a big obstacle for me, and the fear of kena carrot/scam/bullying etc further discouraged me to go in alone. So my way is to befriend local girls who can speak some english/chinese and go from there, which is not too difficult as they normally are friendly to foreigners. To bed or not depends on the girls, some are really conservative, and some are rather wild.

I do really want to try cafe oms, but just worry about the safety factor. Won't have gangsters suddenly appearing and demand extra money right? Carrot a bit still ok la.

mutantchicken
17-03-2014, 01:51 AM
Exploring is really quite hard with limited TV... I bought a scooter and roamed around with all the info i gathered everywhere.. That stretch of Tan Son road behind airport, stretch of benny, are my known areas of hot tocs and cafe oms, but i just dared to go in one hot toc in Tan Son and Benny, which gave ok bbbj but no cim, for about 150k, and 350k in benny. I passed the cafe oms, with those tall potted plants blocking the interior, but found no courage to walk in.. really is timid and cham.. Need a local companion.

I had ridden to Dalat and back. On the way certainly saw many massage and hot tocs, cafe oms. But still not went into them. Language barrier and lack of local companion is really a big obstacle for me, and the fear of kena carrot/scam/bullying etc further discouraged me to go in alone. So my way is to befriend local girls who can speak some english/chinese and go from there, which is not too difficult as they normally are friendly to foreigners. To bed or not depends on the girls, some are really conservative, and some are rather wild.

I do really want to try cafe oms, but just worry about the safety factor. Won't have gangsters suddenly appearing and demand extra money right? Carrot a bit still ok la.

this comes back to YOU and your personality, why is it that plenty ango mo can explore in asia...sure plenty who dont but lots been here in asia 20yrs before net guides..i also explore in indonesia, lao, cambodia without speaking language..basically it comes down to whether u have balls or not..no one sayys its easy...but in life nothing is easy, u pay someone to help u or u do it the hard way.

And to you and the other character who spoke about befriending girls...this is more directed at teh other character..would you care to give specifics, like age appearance, background, where u met, how much you spent to finally get her into bed, because from my point of view most of this sounds like selective story telling.
Ill elaborate...with a story of my own

So i meet this 17yr old girl who works at a cafe, she prob a 7.5 made up, tiny girl slim and innocent and real shy , just been in saigon a few months. I meet here once and we talk just a little bit, i ask for her facebook as i dont wanan ask for her number seems to desperate. I add her but nothing proceeds as i go to Cambodia for play for 3weeks. I come back and she rings me, i text her back said how is she i just got back, i did tell her when i was leaving comming back anyway..and i said i had a bike accident so i woulndt be able to visit her. One night i am with Bro Weew, and i decide to take him to the hotoc near where her cafe is, after that i stop by and say hello..she still remembers me but with weew there we dont talk much. I say maybe tommororw ill come alone and visit her i offer to take her eating etc etc. In teh morning she rings me and says she free, i ask what she wants to do, she says anything but she has a friend, i say fine, im thinking cna go cafe or movie etc even with friend not too bad expense wise. I go and pick her up and seems her friend isnt comming, i say ok how abt cafe..NO, movie NO..she thinks and she says lets go market...i think hmm..but lets see..we go market and i buy her cloths cost me 110k..when i bought it for her i asked her does this make you my gf?..she says yes...so after that i drive her to the hotel, we go in and i start frenching her, i put my hands in her bra feel her firm tits, lick her pink nipples i take off all my clothes..and bro you know what happens next right hahahah...so brothers this is what you can obtain for 110k +50k hotel!!!!

Well NO you dont thats what is known as selective story telling, i didnt lie but neither did i tell the whole truth, this is my issue with so many guys they tell half stories so other guys can pm them and pat them on the back and say how great they are etc etc.
So back to my own story..where the story diverges is that when i took her to the market she instead bought 510k worth of cloths, and from her actions i knew she was playing me for a carrot, sure if she picked out one i might have bought her willing but choosing 5-6 items...fine u wanan play then game on...so after i ask her if im her bf etc, i drive away from her house..she is now complaining about the sun and how hot and this that she insists she should go home after i bought clothes...so ok i u turn but i stop at a hotel..now she refuses to go in, she makes all manner excuses she is sick, she cant go hotel in daytime ba;lh b;ah...i said u said we bf/gf, go into hotel hug kiss very normal i wont even pressure have sex etc etc...anyway she wont budge so i said by she doing all this she is trying to cheat me, im not happy but no need to upset, ill just take back that cloths and ill refund my money back ill drop her home afterwards no hard feelings...she gets on my bike and i head towards the market, she instead says go this ways she knows a better hotel...hmm sound better..we go hotel and we head up..she sits on bed and i start kissing her apart from open her mouth kissing is pretty deadfish...i manage to play with her tits and suck her nipples but i cant even manage to get her jacket off, i cant touch her vagina even outside of her cloths, i get fully naked and i try all my tricks and arguemnets still nope, instead she starts geting teary..at this time i say its time to give up..going any further wouldnt be a situation of her wanting it but playing inncoent, it her not wanting it and id be raping her if i persist...but neverthe less she a scammer and shouldnt be rewarded, so i took back the cloths and i made her walk home becuase i couldnt stand sitting with her and riding her back...so as you can see it true cost me 110k, as i got refund 400k, plus 50k room = 160k, and i did everything i claim ie kissing rabba her tits and suck her nipples...though this story is quite diff from the first its two separate stories.

This is what i mean about slective story telling, so back the the other character you posted, firstly he targets woman late 27-35+..if you guys have ever gone on dating sights see how many ladies 30+ would have considered attarctive for me its abt 10% max...next if you lived here u know that women dont like going out in the daytime, so anyone meeting u daytime when its hot would be damn desperate..and what kind woman doenst have to work..the answer is lazy or unemployed ones, so the chances of u getting it cheap are slim..they meet u in daytime they have a agenda...so now what is your perosnality, u like to play the game of outscam the scammer or u like to imply u looking for love/marriage targeting desparate middle aged women with kids to get freebies...or is this a case where u spend millions on dinner and drinks then u buy a 50k helmet or sandles and u do selective story telling to big note yourself. Not that i care who fucks who and for how much, but for gods sakes can we inject a tiny bit of reality into these forums rather have a series of sextherapy, naked ambitions reincarnated.

Hurricane88
17-03-2014, 09:51 AM
unless u stay in hotel and pccc then should be plenty material to FR otherwise why comment abot s@ms@m with no FR of his own..cafe, eating palces all can FR..how many shot with the girls hahah..ala sextherapy etc etc

haha...so boring stories you want to hear...really just eat sleep and tcss...my main aim this trip was to relax and enjoy myself...thus sleep early after drinking cheap beer and then watched movies in my room...:)

i did went to those cafes which I had not done so for quite some time...but spend just time drinking coffee and oogle at the well dress gals...some will come sit with me to tcss...maybe next trip may follow up with some actions...:p

overall plenty of rests to escape the dry weather and hazy sinkie land...:p

WARNING...please do not post anything related to minors...read this one...http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/man-accused-organising-cambodia-sex-trip-sporean

deptrai4u
17-03-2014, 10:24 AM
welcome back hihi

Thank you thank you... and u are regular here now... hihi..

davidloh
17-03-2014, 11:50 AM
I think you a MORON and gila kah? You oredy know she want to chop chop you and still buy her 510k from market. After that you lagi backpedal back to market to return barang barang when she refused sex with you. Apakah ini???? Sepaklah itu perempuan if want buy expensive stuff.:p:D

So back to my own story..where the story diverges is that when i took her to the market she instead bought 510k worth of cloths, and from her actions i knew she was playing me for a carrot, sure if she picked out one i might have bought her willing but choosing 5-6 items...fine u wanan play then game on...

XXed
17-03-2014, 01:32 PM
quan nghe si..in my understanding is where they have a small band playing music and u have people singing old style songs..how would u get ot om and rabba the girl infront of all those people so in my mind quan nghe si bia om is a oxymoron

how to om and rabba in front of other people? hmmm something singaporeans are familiar with in jc and gl pubs :D

mutantchicken
17-03-2014, 03:03 PM
how to om and rabba in front of other people? hmmm something singaporeans are familiar with in jc and gl pubs :D

maybe you definition of om is different from mine, mine is she sits on my lap i finger her pussy suck her nipples, she might give me a handjob or dry hump me...so you can do that infront of people?..wow singapore must really be unreserved

mutantchicken
17-03-2014, 03:09 PM
I think you a MORON and gila kah? You oredy know she want to chop chop you and still buy her 510k from market. After that you lagi backpedal back to market to return barang barang when she refused sex with you. Apakah ini???? Sepaklah itu perempuan if want buy expensive stuff.:p:D

If you ever live here, and actually know anything, you will realise that sure i might have suspected she wanted to carrot me, but you can still make it work for you before, i had a girl met her at a cafe, afterwards she claimed to have lost her phone, i took her back home fucked her then droped her at her home so she can look for her phone in comfort :) other times i have had girls want to go to market i drive them there and they go shopping pay with their own money...sometimes they go and ask for only one item and then later we gf/gf
...you can go back to READING how to be a alpha male, ill LIVE it...so now who seems the be the moron if you want to insult me, then write in english or vietnamese...no point in writing bahasi like some coward. and please dont think i dont know who you are a clone of...i saw your quotes of how to be a aplha male, i also remember who else made a similar quote and both speak bahasi...is that just coincidence...use of clone ultimate=non alpha quality

s@ms@m
17-03-2014, 04:46 PM

As I've said, no FR in HCM thread doesnt mean no FR on other places. Perhaps u take out of context from the CSI by bro H88.

And my FR usually very straight to the point as I wasnt fortunate to haf as eventful as some of u may haf encountered in HCM. So for those who wants to share infos. Please do so and u r welcome to contribute as tis is a forum, for those who r unwilling to... It is still ok. Different people have diff personalities... Some r more shy some r more aggressive when handling girls. Or go exploration. Some could even be less approachable and expect people to respect them which also depends on how he put up his profile in the first place. I have been in SBF for quite awhile too...even since the days of Delphi forum. Till tis date, I still thk tat there r much to learn from experiences people shared here. I dun consider myself senior in tat matter. I would prefer that a thread to be less hostile and afterall, it is juz a forum. I am not playing nice here but I hope some will understand where I am coming from. Thats all... Happy HCM'in...

NguyenNhi
17-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Dear all seniors,

I am new to the forum but not that new to HCMC. Just did not know that there is such a forum. Anyway, I thought to start off, I should introduce to all of you my favorite night out - Cafe May which is near my house in Nguyen Tri Phuong, P9, Q10.

For Singaporeans, you can find the famous Chicken Rice and Prawn Mee along the same road, the Taiwan Embassy is around here too.

So what to expect?

http://s25.postimg.org/m5zwneoor/May_01.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/ftkrdklmj/May_02.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/w9t7xaut7/May_11.jpg

And the Crowd is

http://s25.postimg.org/bo9urnnuj/The_Crowd.jpg

Always Full by 8PM.

Most girls are available for bangs but take awhile and lots of skills. If you speak no Tieng Viet, expect to be Carrot Chopped before you can bed anyone.

But be careful, there are underage girls around.

Please support if you like; maybe you'll find me there almost every night.

NguyenNhi
17-03-2014, 08:45 PM
The thread is interesting and I was browsing through for an hour or so. Mr. Mutantchicken really impress me & make me feel that I am a loser. I speak Tieng Viet, have Vietnamese blood in me, ride an airblade and on occassions drive a small chevrolet spark, but was never as lucky as Mr. Mutantchicken. Only once got a foot spa girl who throws herself at me but she was only like a 4/10 so kind of expected. Really looking forward to learn more ...

NguyenNhi
17-03-2014, 09:07 PM
& Mr.smsm seems nice, I know the girl on your avatar. I think she is some model escort from Singapore by the name Celestina. Did her once a few years back. Very short, tattoos too much but worth the experience. Amazing Singapore!

sunshine666
17-03-2014, 09:54 PM
overall plenty of rests to escape the dry weather and hazy sinkie land...:p

Seems like you brought the rain back with you.

s@ms@m
17-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Dear all seniors,

I am new to the forum but not that new to HCMC. Just did not know that there is such a forum. Anyway, I thought to start off, I should introduce to all of you my favorite night out - Cafe May which is near my house in Nguyen Tri Phuong, P9, Q10.

For Singaporeans, you can find the famous Chicken Rice and Prawn Mee along the same road, the Taiwan Embassy is around here too.

So what to expect?

And the Crowd is

Always Full by 8PM.

Most girls are available for bangs but take awhile and lots of skills. If you speak no Tieng Viet, expect to be Carrot Chopped before you can bed anyone.

Thx for ur contribution... Have fun in HCM!:D
I muz say the quality r btr than those in Bali, Bangkok & Pattaya...

volcano
17-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Dear all seniors,

So what to expect?

http://s25.postimg.org/m5zwneoor/May_01.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/ftkrdklmj/May_02.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/w9t7xaut7/May_11.jpg

And the Crowd is

http://s25.postimg.org/bo9urnnuj/The_Crowd.jpg

Always Full by 8PM.

all 3 gals are the DJ spinning there but not the waiteress right

volcano
17-03-2014, 10:34 PM

thought Sinkie more familiar with each individual gal sucking right in the room of Echo :rolleyes:

NguyenNhi
17-03-2014, 10:51 PM
To Mr. Volcano,

Yes, the girls do DJ but I would say that they aren't really DJ-ing. Most of the times, they sit with their regulars too, chilling. I don't know why but images are limited on each post so I could not post more but I guess you are looking for those that simply do waitress / sit around ones huh?

A few look as follows:
http://s25.postimg.org/irqwyr81n/May_01.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/vn3hz9cor/May_06.jpg
http://s25.postimg.org/ey223cg3f/May_04.jpg

Day time no handy panty, you get these but they off work at 3PM:
http://s25.postimg.org/ou352zlvf/May_02.jpg

I am still new to the forum, don't know why my other posts did not appear on the thread.