PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

phighter
21-12-2013, 04:09 AM
haha i think his point was about picking up non-working ladies. CPF with non-WL would obviously be higher, but then you get the thrill of the chase and score. (but then there'd be no thrill in a girl you know is slutty, well maybe a little).

anyways, checked out Dai Nam MP in D1. All i have to say is very pretty girls B+ / A. But weak AR capabilities, and only HJ.

MP outside of D1, expect less pretty girls (mostly B rating, with few A-.) Price is same but for the same price you get your own sauna/steam with girl bathing u in jacuzzi, and perhaps BJ.

this is the same story for any service in HCMC. girls around cho ben thanh are best looking for least effort. but service will suck. explore out a bit and price is better, girls more friendly but less pretty (with a few exception), and service generally better.

cheatdeath
21-12-2013, 06:03 AM
If you want to have less hassle, try and find hotels or cafe that offer fuk, because you dont have to set up time and place or sometimes the girl comes late.

But once again its good to have connections with the locals and the more hotel/cafe fuk you can find the more selection of girls you will have.

Hurricane88
21-12-2013, 11:53 AM
But once again its good to have connections with the locals and the more hotel/cafe fuk you can find the more selection of girls you will have.

let me say is good to share...but what you had shared so far there is really nothing to substantiate the stories..no samsters or any place mentioned with proper addresses that we can go check it out...so if you can bring me to see what you had done...then I can write on your behalf or say fairly what had happened...:)

haha i think his point was about picking up non-working ladies. CPF with non-WL would obviously be higher, but then you get the thrill of the chase and score. (but then there'd be no thrill in a girl you know is slutty, well maybe a little).

same applies to phighter...no samsters had came out to write to thank you for bringing them to the ktv you had mentioned...or wrote any stories to substantiate your forum...so hard to believe what you wrote...:)

we may also believed that both may be clones...anyway all are welcome to post in my thread...but only honest forums welcome...:)

mutantchicken
21-12-2013, 01:35 PM
let me say is good to share...but what you had shared so far there is really nothing to substantiate the stories..no samsters or any place mentioned with proper addresses that we can go check it out...so if you can bring me to see what you had done...then I can write on your behalf or say fairly what had happened...:)

same applies to phighter...no samsters had came out to write to thank you for bringing them to the ktv you had mentioned...or wrote any stories to substantiate your forum...so hard to believe what you wrote...:)

we may also believed that both may be clones...anyway all are welcome to post in my thread...but only honest forums welcome...:)

well for my own point i have been around and whilst no samster has reported in support of phighter..his reports are credible as in pricing and the operation of these places, as i have been there in similar establishments...cheatdeath on the otehr hand is all BS..like he says go finding drinking girls..so what does that menan..bia om girls, normal girls ..who like to party at disco, ormaybe girls who work at pnl, or maybe lodge bui...or what uni students he takes to bubble tea for a drink...i run through all the possible scenarios and its all BS.

To add to another helpful tip...sometimes i ride around saigon and i notice a hot police lady..what i will do i go over and tell her that im carrying illigal drugs..then she will be forced to strip search me..and when i tell her how beautifal she is and how i want to fuk her..and ofcourse she will see my big penis, she will be overcome with lust and we will bonk in a dark corner...cpf FREE as i dont even have to buy her bubble tea!!!

cheatdeath
21-12-2013, 01:52 PM
I prefer sharing offline and in person, helps keeps the balance. What I find fun about viet nam is going to different places for cafe fuk, hotel fuk, massage fuk, HTGD.

EDIT: I dont negotiate sex on the street, I take them out to drink something ask them to go back to my place, update facebook, that kind of thing, and once I have them sitting on my bed thats when I make the moves, and grease the wheels a little with a little offer of greenbacks. It works almost all the time, because you have to have invited her back to your place.

sailsingapore
21-12-2013, 02:08 PM

SUPPORT SUPPORT Bro H=88 :D

phighter
21-12-2013, 09:00 PM

haha i support cheatdeath on the simple point that some people aren't all about working ladies and suddenly I'm a clone?

it just seems common sense to me. if you want a normal viet girl (or any girl in any country) you take out to a few dates before your first fuck (even if they are just party girls).

mutantchicken seems to be saying "Why the fuck would you brag about that? I can get BJ for 300k".

but thats an oranges to apples comparison. each require a totally different skillset. one is straight up economical, the other is about a shit ton of things.

but maybe we are clones. maybe we are twins. maybe we should hang out cheatdeath since we're so similar... send me a PM :)

mutantchicken
22-12-2013, 01:05 AM
haha i support cheatdeath on the simple point that some people aren't all about working ladies and suddenly I'm a clone?

it just seems common sense to me. if you want a normal viet girl (or any girl in any country) you take out to a few dates before your first fuck (even if they are just party girls).

mutantchicken seems to be saying "Why the fuck would you brag about that? I can get BJ for 300k".

but thats an oranges to apples comparison. each require a totally different skillset. one is straight up economical, the other is about a shit ton of things.

but maybe we are clones. maybe we are twins. maybe we should hang out cheatdeath since we're so similar... send me a PM :)

no thats not my issue with cheatdeath at all my issue is that he is saying that its is cheap and easy to bed normal girls..he is saying that he can take normal girls to bubble tea and say "i think u beautiful and i want to fuck you" and then magically their legs will open wide. I can guarantee that if u say that to any non whore u gonna get a slap in the face..and if its a whore tehre is no need to "sweet" talk them anyway.
Lets go thru his recommendations...billard and cafe girls..basically go and ask if they wanan fuck, talk to a 100 girls and ull get 2...buts he is suggesting its easy...next go find drinkinggirls..wtf does that mean anyway...next go find cafe fuk, bia om fuc, kareoke fuk, sui thi fuk etc etc.

If he was suggesting that people can dinmf girls via whatever, date them and woo them into bed after spending more than the usual cpf of 500k, i wouldnt have a issue.

Why doesnt he suggest going to gyms and picking up girls as i have done that with 3-4 girls as well, or pretty much suggest going to church or temple or at pretty much ANY location.

My point is why state the obvious, that you can get dates and sex from that, and since this is a commerical sex forum, why is is writing about dating like its a cheap alternative, when we all know its not.

phighter
22-12-2013, 02:06 AM
then i misunderstood the debate.

nonetheles..., if you want to pick up VN girls at cafe nhac, ktv, nhau restaurants, etc - do what i do

talk vietnamese like you are 7 years old. don't know why but they love that shit. always tell me my vietnamese is so "de thuong"

volcano
22-12-2013, 02:55 AM
talk vietnamese like you are 7 years old. don't know why but they love that shit. always tell me my vietnamese is so "de thuong"

yes...no doubt that the gals like foreigners whom can speak tieng viet...but they still prefer the "Uncle Ho" in our pockets lah....:p

cheatdeath
22-12-2013, 08:54 AM
mutant, your prices of 2 million for disco and good time, thats good for foreigners, but how is a local guy going to be able to afford those things, they cant!, so clearly the simple logic is that prices have to be cheaper than 2 million because the local vietnamese guys are getting laid too!, getting laid in hcmc is not reserved for rich foreigners, that is why prices are cheaper, I know this because I was born in hcmc, i have a huge family in hcmc both mother side and father side, a lot of my cousins are young horn dogs and they take me too all the hot spots, and I get local prices.

Its a very simple concept, the prices are cheaper beacuse the local vietnamese guys are getting laid too!, and local vietnamese guys will not pay high prices because they cannot afford it, so clearly the logic here is prices have to be cheaper.

no thats not my issue with cheatdeath at all my issue is that he is saying that its is cheap and easy to bed normal girls..he is saying that he can take normal girls to bubble tea and say "i think u beautiful and i want to fuck you" and then magically their legs will open wide. I can guarantee that if u say that to any non whore u gonna get a slap in the face..and if its a whore tehre is no need to "sweet" talk them anyway.
Lets go thru his recommendations...billard and cafe girls..basically go and ask if they wanan fuck, talk to a 100 girls and ull get 2...buts he is suggesting its easy...next go find drinkinggirls..wtf does that mean anyway...next go find cafe fuk, bia om fuc, kareoke fuk, sui thi fuk etc etc.

If he was suggesting that people can dinmf girls via whatever, date them and woo them into bed after spending more than the usual cpf of 500k, i wouldnt have a issue.

Why doesnt he suggest going to gyms and picking up girls as i have done that with 3-4 girls as well, or pretty much suggest going to church or temple or at pretty much ANY location.

My point is why state the obvious, that you can get dates and sex from that, and since this is a commerical sex forum, why is is writing about dating like its a cheap alternative, when we all know its not.

Hurricane88
22-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Its a very simple concept, the prices are cheaper beacuse the local vietnamese guys are getting laid too!, and local vietnamese guys will not pay high prices because they cannot afford it, so clearly the logic here is prices have to be cheaper.

ok...can you bring me go...will pm you...:)

aakumu
22-12-2013, 10:28 AM
ok...can you bring me go...will pm you...:)

Here Here I second that too, please be my light house.....will you PM me too.

My humble two cents.

cheatdeath
22-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Iam only in hcmc once a year, and most of the time iam real busy because i have a huge family to go see. If i can spare time away from my family and cousins i would love to meet some of you guys.

And another thing if you use a hotel for fuk, or go to a hotel fuk, try not to bring your bike there. In case the hotel becomes a dick and decides to hide your bike and will only find it for a finders fee.

If you go in a group it wont matter because chances are no hotel will try and hide 4 bikes, they probally get beat up.

mutantchicken
22-12-2013, 12:53 PM
mutant, your prices of 2 million for disco and good time, thats good for foreigners, but how is a local guy going to be able to afford those things, they cant!, so clearly the simple logic is that prices have to be cheaper than 2 million because the local vietnamese guys are getting laid too!, getting laid in hcmc is not reserved for rich foreigners, that is why prices are cheaper, I know this because I was born in hcmc, i have a huge family in hcmc both mother side and father side, a lot of my cousins are young horn dogs and they take me too all the hot spots, and I get local prices.

yeah..this is what local guys do..they dont have money but they have TIME..they will woo girls buy bringing them lunch every day..come pick up their "gf" from and to work..they act live they are eternal soul mates and then the girls will fall for them...so its eiter u invest time and/or money.
What also other things local guys do is go cafe om get a bj for 100k, go massage for a bj 200k or at a hot toc for 200k, they can also call freelancers 300k, or there a well known hotel where u call a mami, and the girls will come anc the cost is 250k for two shots if u bring a friend u can swap girls for u scond shot. Also there is ur moto girls cost 300k-400k.
Yes i know ALL about the cheap local options...and with those above stated iption there is no need to sweet talk them saying how beautiful they are and how u want to fuk them.
what my price of 2mill is if WHEN you were suggesting that you can find drinking girls for a quick easy fuck...i wantyed to specifiy that it wont be cheap as u need to go and buy the beer/ruu..to get them drunk..and sure once they drink their fill they will PROBABLY fuck u and it will be for free..but the cpf (cost per fuck) needs to encapsulate all your costs to get to the fucking stage.
My point is getting these so called drinking girls is neither cheap nor easy...
i have said so, numerously please elaborate on your definition of drinking girls if my interpretation is wrong.

cheatdeath
22-12-2013, 01:28 PM
why do you complicate things mutant chicken? elaborate?no iam not gonna elaborate. Its good that you know of the local options, but do you know where they are, knowing of them means shit all when you dont know where they are.

yeah..this is what local guys do..they dont have money but they have TIME..they will woo girls buy bringing them lunch every day..come pick up their "gf" from and to work..they act live they are eternal soul mates and then the girls will fall for them...so its eiter u invest time and/or money.
What also other things local guys do is go cafe om get a bj for 100k, go massage for a bj 200k or at a hot toc for 200k, they can also call freelancers 300k, or there a well known hotel where u call a mami, and the girls will come anc the cost is 250k for two shots if u bring a friend u can swap girls for u scond shot. Also there is ur moto girls cost 300k-400k.
Yes i know ALL about the cheap local options...and with those above stated iption there is no need to sweet talk them saying how beautiful they are and how u want to fuk them.
what my price of 2mill is if WHEN you were suggesting that you can find drinking girls for a quick easy fuck...i wantyed to specifiy that it wont be cheap as u need to go and buy the beer/ruu..to get them drunk..and sure once they drink their fill they will PROBABLY fuck u and it will be for free..but the cpf (cost per fuck) needs to encapsulate all your costs to get to the fucking stage.
My point is getting these so called drinking girls is neither cheap nor easy...
i have said so, numerously please elaborate on your definition of drinking girls if my interpretation is wrong.

Jjames
22-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Here is my fr on a HCM trip wk and a half ago

First of all, like to say Thanks to bro phighter who agreed to meet up for lunch and subsequently to cheong a full-service ktv

As bros would know, action starts early in hcm so we went down at around 2pm.

The place was discreet and the shutters was pulled down. It was only when u speak to the man guarding it and told him about the manager that we got ushered inside. We went up to lvl 2 where there were about 10-12 rooms; 2 of which have been occupied, even at such early hr.

Bro phighter asked the mgr to bring in his best girls for us to choose from. Aft 10 mins, abt 12 girls returned. Amongst them, u can find syts as well as a few lao chios. I choose an 18y old syt and he choose a 20y old. The mgr asked us if we'd like the gals to take off their panties. Of course we took up the offer.

Aft an hr of game and drinking fake viet beers, another bro from sg who was staioned in hcm joined us. Aft chit chatting, we went upstairs for our fj at a big ktv rm which can seat 15 easily. The gal can accomodate whatever positions u want :)

Damage: 1.5m for drinks and rm to be shared amongst 3 of us
Gal tip: 500k fj plus 200k sitting charges

Cheapest? Mayb not but we had loads of fun which I felt was most impt

The cheonging life goes on and on.. Bro plighter, see u in bangkok

mutantchicken
22-12-2013, 06:50 PM
why do you complicate things mutant chicken? elaborate?no iam not gonna elaborate. Its good that you know of the local options, but do you know where they are, knowing of them means shit all when you dont know where they are.

ofcourse i know..thats why i can detect your bs..im.just like u only i live here and i have standards where i wont just fuk anything

dicky7
22-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Where is dai nam mp?
Any other lobangs in hcmc?

anyways, checked out Dai Nam MP in D1. All i have to say is very pretty girls B+ / A. But weak AR capabilities, and only HJ.

MP outside of D1, expect less pretty girls (mostly B rating, with few A-.) Price is same but for the same price you get your own sauna/steam with girl bathing u in jacuzzi, and perhaps BJ.

this is the same story for any service in HCMC. girls around cho ben thanh are best looking for least effort. but service will suck. explore out a bit and price is better, girls more friendly but less pretty (with a few exception), and service generally better.

cheatdeath
23-12-2013, 12:14 AM
local guys dont got to clubs or disco, they all nhau, their nhau parties are no where near expensive as going to the disco. Nhau parties are a great way to have fun with girls. And yes local guys get laid via these nhau parties. Clearly it can be cheap to up drinking girls, but you have to know how to speak vietnamese or be invited to one of these parties by a local.

mutant you say you live there, but do you connect with the locals there? or do you live like a foreigner? remember the US lost to viet nam, so not all parts of HCMC is expensive.
ofcourse i know..thats why i can detect your bs..im.just like u only i live here and i have standards where i wont just fuk anything

mutantchicken
23-12-2013, 01:07 AM
local guys dont got to clubs or disco, they all nhau, their nhau parties are no where near expensive as going to the disco. Nhau parties are a great way to have fun with girls. And yes local guys get laid via these nhau parties. Clearly it can be cheap to up drinking girls, but you have to know how to speak vietnamese or be invited to one of these parties by a local.

mutant you say you live there, but do you connect with the locals there? or do you live like a foreigner? remember the US lost to viet nam, so not all parts of HCMC is expensive.

i dont connect with the locals because i date girls here, or a find girls via local methods, so for example if i meet a plain girl 6-7, its costs me pretty much 50k coffee, then next time i take her to pho etc, then straight to hotel...so the cost to fuk is 50+20+70= 140k, which is damn cheaper than taking her to nhau.
If she is a 7+ it will be like coffee, dinner with oc or somthing more expensive, 3 dates then i take her back to my place, cost 50+100+100+100+ 350k..still cheaper than nhau.
I have even met girls where i pick her up then take her straight to hotel cost 70K for the hotel.

So no i dont connect with locals but i live like a local as in i live local areas, i pay local prices and i eat local places and i intereact with local women, i dont dont hang out with local men as they have very little to offer me. But they all know im vietkieu from my appearance, but i refuse to play their game of getting the vk to buy then shit and take them to fancy western places, i refuse to take them to fuken starbucks thats for sure

And if she is a 5 or less i dont even bother.

To tell a story about "drinking girls" this vk i know, he is a vk but one of those that came late in his life so his vietnamese was great but his style was crap local fashion sese if you know what im referring to. He met some girls at a cafe and he managed to invite them to nhau at a quan oc, that night i was having a bbq at my friends place who happens to live next to teh quan oc, so we merged parties. Next thing his girl dumps him, asks for my number and i hook up with her with the coffee, diner diner hotel pattern. What did he get, the bill for the oc and a big hit on his ego/pride.

Go on lau xanh..look at the rau section and see the low quality freebies that locals guys will fuk on the cheap.

And then if i want even less complications i do what i did today. i go to the new D8, where there is a long street with probably 10-12 cafe om, today i had a good batch of girls, who tempetd me to blow my load 3 times from 7pm till 11pm, the first was 23 with a push up bra making her seem very busty given her small frame, the second was 22 tall and lanky but was striking physically, the third was tall and curvy 19yr old...all gave bbbj, some with more hand than mouth but between that massaging their firm young breats and fingering their tight pussy, it was enuff for me to cum..looks 7-7.5..cost 120k each.

Why do i need to connect with locals when they usually try and freeload and i end up with the bill, and i definately dont wnat my local relatives knowing what i get up to, and thirdly i definately have more game than what most locals have.
And yes when i first came back i did connect with locals, ie local businessmen i met at the gym, and he connected me with quan nhau and ktv girls, but usually they werent as pretty as the ones i can get on my own. These are girls he had previously connected when he went nhau or bia om, and he told me he paid them 1 mill...i only gave them 500k when i used their services without any complaints from them.

But yes if you mean drinking girls as in u take them nhau and then get then drunk, yes i agree it will be cheaper than going to disco..and yes that would be a viable option if you had game and spoke the language, but it definately isnt easier, than the straight up paid option

mutantchicken
23-12-2013, 01:25 AM
Disclaimer on the nhau parties, this is a story relating top a vk i know, he os a usa vk, one of those who came to the usa late in his life so he retained great vietnamese but terrible style and viet fashion sense. Anyway he goes to a cafe and manages to inviet some girls to go nhau at a quan oc. By chance i was having a bbq at a friends place near cho an dong, who house is next to teh quan oc. We end up joining parties, and then his girl dumps him flirts with me, asks for my number he gets the bill and i do teh coffee diner diner hotel pattern.
So when you trying the nhau drinking strategy, watch out for the steal by guys with better game. When u get invited to these nhau parties if u the outsider, often all u will be getting is the bill as viet men are super loi dung fuckers.

Singkieu
23-12-2013, 03:10 AM
local guys dont got to clubs or disco, they all nhau, their nhau parties are no where near expensive as going to the disco. Nhau parties are a great way to have fun with girls. And yes local guys get laid via these nhau parties. Clearly it can be cheap to up drinking girls, but you have to know how to speak vietnamese or be invited to one of these parties by a local...

Not disputing your point about 'nhau', but you really havent been to clubs or discos in Sai Gon to say this.

The local guys with money go to clubs or discos. The local guys without money find money or rely on knowing a manager at the club or disco, to go to clubs or discos.

Just my observation from living and working in Vietnam for more than 5 years.

Hell, even my driver who earns VND 3,5M/month goes to discos. He tells me he makes it a point to leave his wife at home when he goes to party. Sometimes if I'm generous he gets my expired bottle cards - I tell him if he knows a manager at the club that can honour it, by all means finish my bottles for me.

Singkieu
23-12-2013, 03:38 AM
...If she is a 7+ it will be like coffee, dinner with oc or somthing more expensive, 3 dates then i take her back to my place, cost 50+100+100+100+ 350k..still cheaper than nhau...

Wah VND100k for dinner with oc for 2?

I know you dont drink but damn... you eat much less than I thought.

mutantchicken
23-12-2013, 03:54 AM

oc is 25/30k a plate...but that calculation is basically counting her portion and to be generous and as accurate as possible

cheatdeath
23-12-2013, 09:09 AM
clubbing and disco is expensive even for foreigners in viet nam or in other countries. All the best clubs in the US have huge lines and you have to pay to get in. Not to mention the inflated drink prices and the fact that your paying for the decorations and the club atmosphere. Yes there are local guys who can afford it, but the majority cant.

Karaoke is the best option for local guys, and iam not talking about the karaoke fuk places, just normal karoke places to have a good time with a group of guys and girls, and at the end of the night you would know wether or not you getting laid, cause its so easy to whisper in her ears that you want to fuk her in the dimly lit karaoke room.

Not disputing your point about 'nhau', but you really havent been to clubs or discos in Sai Gon to say this.

The local guys with money go to clubs or discos. The local guys without money find money or rely on knowing a manager at the club or disco, to go to clubs or discos.

Hell, even my driver who earns VND 3,5M/month goes to discos. He tells me he makes it a point to leave his wife at home when he goes to party. Sometimes if I'm generous he gets my expired bottle cards - I tell him if he knows a manager at the club that can honour it, by all means finish my bottles for me.

cheatdeath
23-12-2013, 09:12 AM
clubbing and disco is expensive even for foreigners in viet nam or in other countries. All the best clubs in the US have huge lines and you have to pay to get in. Not to mention the inflated drink prices and the fact that your paying for the decorations and the club atmosphere. Yes there are local guys who can afford it, but the majority cant.

Karaoke is one of the best option for local guys, and iam not talking about the karaoke fuk places, just normal karoke places to have a good time with a group of guys and girls, and at the end of the night you would know wether or not you getting laid, cause its so easy to whisper in her ears that you want to go to a hotel with her in the dimly lit karaoke room.

Hurricane88
23-12-2013, 09:38 AM

hi boss, can I apply to be your driver...:confused:

mutantchicken
23-12-2013, 09:54 AM

Karaoke is one of the best option for local guys, and iam not talking about the karaoke fuk places, just normal karoke places to have a good time with a group of guys and girls, and at the end of the night you would know wether or not you getting laid, cause its so easy to whisper in her ears that you want to go to a hotel with her in the dimly lit karaoke room.

i might not agree with some of the things he says as i think its misleading BUT why censor him by zapping him..

Hurricane88
23-12-2013, 10:09 AM
i might not agree with some of the things he says as i think its misleading BUT why censor him by zapping him..

I have not zapped him...dun know who zapped him...in fact I released his posts otherwise his posts will still be in moderation...think he BS too much and this makes samsters zapped him for his incredulous stories...see nobody zapped phighter because he has samsters who supported his story...in fact many had upped phighter points...:)

phighter
23-12-2013, 10:53 AM
i think depends on the club :)

if we are talking about Gold, Chill, Lush, Apo Now, SIN, etc. then the normal, working class, local guys probably can't afford (the security guard probably even won't let them in).

but if we're talking about LOCAL bars/clubs in Binh Thanh, Go Vap, etc. then yeah, i've seen many local, working class guys. they don't get bottles but they are happy stacking their tables with 65k cans of heinekens. shit, quick calculations they probably spend more than i do at these clubs.

mutantchicken
23-12-2013, 11:15 AM
i think depends on the club :)

if we are talking about Gold, Chill, Lush, Apo Now, SIN, etc. then the normal, working class, local guys probably can't afford (the security guard probably even won't let them in).

but if we're talking about LOCAL bars/clubs in Binh Thanh, Go Vap, etc. then yeah, i've seen many local, working class guys. they don't get bottles but they are happy stacking their tables with 65k cans of heinekens. shit, quick calculations they probably spend more than i do at these clubs.

65k cans of heinikan vs 100k cans in d1 clubs not much difference so if they can afford to go to outer dist clubs then they can certainly go to d1 ones.
Further with 4-5 beers each and 3-4 guys..u looking at 15-20 beers..ie 1.5-2mill...u can def get a cheap bottle of vodka and look like a playa rather than a cheap smuck drinking beer..my 2 cents

My point like singkieus is that even if guys earning 3mill a month cant afford to logically go to these clubs, they will borrow/steal it to be able to look the part. They all live at home so no living expenses so relatively high disposable income so to say they wont go, as they cant afford it is misleading.

cheatdeath
23-12-2013, 11:24 AM
iam sorry I cant share online with samsters, but trust me when I say I am willing to share but in person and offline. the people that get hurt the most when the hotspots get busted are the girls.

phighter
23-12-2013, 11:28 AM
haha honestly i don't know what the debate is. i mean literally- i'm lost on the train of logic everyone is throwing out. even my own logic.

and yeah, with the locals stacking the cans of heineken i often wonder myself. i've had bar managers tell me local guys do it cause its cheap.

but then i get a bottle for 1M, less if on promotion, and run the calculations and bottles are still cheaper than the stacks of heinekens these guys drink. go figure.

cheatdeath
23-12-2013, 11:35 AM
There was no debate, in the first place, I was just telling what I saw in the field, but I cant share online only offline and in person.
haha honestly i don't know what the debate is. i mean literally- i'm lost on the train of logic everyone is throwing out. even my own logic.

and yeah, with the locals stacking the cans of heineken i often wonder myself. i've had bar managers tell me local guys do it cause its cheap.

but then i get a bottle for 1M, less if on promotion, and run the calculations and bottles are still cheaper than the stacks of heinekens these guys drink. go figure.

Hurricane88
23-12-2013, 11:37 AM

1mil bottle...what about mixers which can cost another 1mil or more in most clubs or discos...these mixers are the killer...now the locals are into shisha smoking...these adds another few hundred thousands into the bill...:)

was just talking to another samsters online...maybe we should explore the other province and bring the fun there...the new city may be boom town charlie in record time..:)

phighter
23-12-2013, 11:53 AM
haha yeah, that d8 with cafe om street sounds mighty tempting. gotta start exploring there :]

Hurricane88
23-12-2013, 11:57 AM
haha yeah, that d8 with cafe om street sounds mighty tempting. gotta start exploring there :]

ok ok...I stay nearby whenever I am in hcm...walking distance...whatsapp you when i am back there...have not explored for almost 1 year...:)

Singkieu
23-12-2013, 12:22 PM
hi boss, can I apply to be your driver...:confused:

You need to have a Vietnamese Driving License first. ;)

Then you need to know HCMC as well as MC. ;)

But seriously, why would you want to earn VND 3,5M/month just to get my occasional expired bottle cards?

decent02
23-12-2013, 01:31 PM

just had breakfast at Pham Ngu Lao and it costs me 50K :D

S.B.Y.1
23-12-2013, 01:39 PM

He can "cheatdeath" but can't cheat ZapZ. :p :D

mutantchicken
23-12-2013, 02:52 PM

no im say its the NEW d8..ie what d8 used to be but its not d8..its actually closer to where u live...confirms d8 is now dead except with a few cafe nhac tre..no hanky panky, maybe a few hoc toc..but nothing clearly obvious

mutantchicken
23-12-2013, 02:59 PM
1mil bottle...what about mixers which can cost another 1mil or more in most clubs or discos...these mixers are the killer...now the locals are into shisha smoking...these adds another few hundred thousands into the bill...:)

was just talking to another samsters online...maybe we should explore the other province and bring the fun there...the new city may be boom town charlie in record time..:)

as i guy who has explored, bao loc, long xuyen, can tho, vinh long, ha tinh, vinh, ca mau, dalat, nha trang, bmt, some place in dak nong...there really isnt much advantage in going those places, when u factor in transport cost, hotel costs (when u live here), hiring a bike, etc when the cost is generally the same ie bj 200k, fj 500k, when teh girls generally less attractive, tho they not a money focused..u can get more honesty and sincereity here in saigon if u leave teh tourist places or where little foreigners frequent.
If u cant find shit in saigon u wont find shit in those places anyway. Go only if u wnat a change of scenery.
2 two dongs

decent02
23-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Why dont you call Equatorial Hotel (M'sian ownership) in Q5 and ask them what the per entry use charge for their gym is?

https://www.equatorial.com/hcm/index.php?navi_id=8&sub_navi_id=23&lang=1

300k per entry. Can use pool n gym
still ex

cheatdeath
23-12-2013, 04:12 PM
mutant you live in hcmc you make love to all ginda of girls yet you seem to be the villian of the city.

65k cans of heinikan vs 100k cans in d1 clubs not much difference so if they can afford to go to outer dist clubs then they can certainly go to d1 ones.
Further with 4-5 beers each and 3-4 guys..u looking at 15-20 beers..ie 1.5-2mill...u can def get a cheap bottle of vodka and look like a playa rather than a cheap smuck drinking beer..my 2 cents

My point like singkieus is that even if guys earning 3mill a month cant afford to logically go to these clubs, they will borrow/steal it to be able to look the part. They all live at home so no living expenses so relatively high disposable income so to say they wont go, as they cant afford it is misleading.

i dont connect with the locals because i date girls here, or a find girls via local methods, so for example if i meet a plain girl 6-7, its costs me pretty much 50k coffee, then next time i take her to pho etc, then straight to hotel...so the cost to fuk is 50+20+70= 140k, which is damn cheaper than taking her to nhau.
If she is a 7+ it will be like coffee, dinner with oc or somthing more expensive, 3 dates then i take her back to my place, cost 50+100+100+100+ 350k..still cheaper than nhau.
I have even met girls where i pick her up then take her straight to hotel cost 70K for the hotel.

So no i dont connect with locals but i live like a local as in i live local areas, i pay local prices and i eat local places and i intereact with local women, i dont dont hang out with local men as they have very little to offer me. But they all know im vietkieu from my appearance, but i refuse to play their game of getting the vk to buy then shit and take them to fancy western places, i refuse to take them to fuken starbucks thats for sure

And if she is a 5 or less i dont even bother.

To tell a story about "drinking girls" this vk i know, he is a vk but one of those that came late in his life so his vietnamese was great but his style was crap local fashion sese if you know what im referring to. He met some girls at a cafe and he managed to invite them to nhau at a quan oc, that night i was having a bbq at my friends place who happens to live next to teh quan oc, so we merged parties. Next thing his girl dumps him, asks for my number and i hook up with her with the coffee, diner diner hotel pattern. What did he get, the bill for the oc and a big hit on his ego/pride.

Go on lau xanh..look at the rau section and see the low quality freebies that locals guys will fuk on the cheap.

Why do i need to connect with locals when they usually try and freeload and i end up with the bill, and i definately dont wnat my local relatives knowing what i get up to, and thirdly i definately have more game than what most locals have.

XXed
23-12-2013, 06:36 PM

really depends on go where I guess. there's this roadside stall at night by a small park in one of the hem at D6 that I go quite frequently. first time I was there ordered 4 shell dishes and 6 beers, bill was 140k :eek:

Singkieu
23-12-2013, 08:44 PM
300k per entry. Can use pool n gym
still ex

Aiyah not bad already lah for an 'international' hotel in Q5.

At least better than the USD 25+ all the Q1 5-star hotels will charge.

Singkieu
23-12-2013, 08:45 PM
really depends on go where I guess. there's this roadside stall at night by a small park in one of the hem at D6 that I go quite frequently. first time I was there ordered 4 shell dishes and 6 beers, bill was 140k :eek:

Yes thats about right, but I was under the wrong impression that MC meant VND 100k for 2.

HeyB
23-12-2013, 10:23 PM
no im say its the NEW d8..ie what d8 used to be but its not d8..its actually closer to where u live...confirms d8 is now dead except with a few cafe nhac tre..no hanky panky, maybe a few hoc toc..but nothing clearly obvious

new d8 is in d2/d9 right? it seems some shops have relocated there.

btw crackdown still going on. many shops in boke area are closed. fj shop near pvh in qtb also closed :(

cheatdeath
23-12-2013, 11:31 PM
yeah these are hard times, wish you guys had more local connects cause the hotspots that the local guys go to are still bumpin.

btw crackdown still going on. many shops in boke area are closed. fj shop near pvh in qtb also closed :(

mutantchicken
24-12-2013, 06:20 AM

yeah these are hard times, wish you guys had more local connects cause the hotspots that the local guys go to are still bumpin.

yes local options are still numerous, but your post show how little you know as bo ke and the fj on pvh were both local places...yeah im the villian but your are just stupid

cheatdeath
24-12-2013, 07:25 AM
Evey day I was in hcmc I was having 3 somes and I also had a different call girl every night, and each day all it costed me was 75 USD per day.

the best part was the variety in girls.

yes local options are still numerous, but your post show how little you know as bo ke and the fj on pvh were both local places...yeah im the villian but your are just stupid

phighter
24-12-2013, 03:37 PM
by the way, i need some advice from senior bros.

went to ktv last night in d6. great time. end of the day the bill was 1.2m for 4 people + 4 girls (not bad).

but girls were asking 500k tip and whining about anything less. i tried pushing back saying ktv 300k tip for each girl is okay but no avail more whining and no one had small bills (only 500ks haha). i think they were smelling the Singaporean $s from the samsters.

anyways, 300k a good tip even for this notorious ktv in D6? i go to very cheap ktvs and 200k is standard starting tip.

how do you guys deal with the tipping in these ktvs/MP/etc when they ask for more? just slap them 300k and walk out the door? but what about MP when they refuse to give u anything unless you tip them 500k/1M for a HJ?

i

Hurricane88
24-12-2013, 03:45 PM
went to ktv last night in d6. great time. end of the day the bill was 1.2m for 4 people + 4 girls (not bad).

but girls were asking 500k tip and whining about anything less. i tried pushing back saying ktv 300k tip for each girl is okay but no avail more whining and no one had small bills (only 500ks haha). i think they were smelling the Singaporean $s from the samsters.

anyways, 300k a good tip even for this notorious ktv in D6? i go to very cheap ktvs and 200k is standard starting tip.

how do you guys deal with the tipping in these ktvs/MP/etc when they ask for more? just slap them 300k and walk out the door? but what about MP when they refuse to give u anything unless you tip them 500k/1M for a HJ?

very smple answers...ask the mummy to come in...ask mummy what is the std tip...if mummy said 200k or 300k then just give exact...if the mummy said 500k then tell mummy this will be the first and last time I come to support you...slap 300k each and leave...:)

as for MP...if no service then next time change masseur or ask the helper in the locker to recommend and give the guy a tip of 30k....guararntee will not be wrong...take the phone number of good masseur and remember number...call ahead in the morning to check if she working before you go down for massage...:)

volcano
24-12-2013, 04:03 PM

i

every place has their so called "standard" tipping rate...but for me,it all depends on the service of the gals,if the gal service standard is f@@k up,i simply change gal and not paying any tips to her...

places e.g 700,Catwalk,Royale,13 etc...usually a 500k will done the deal.

bia om where the gals dun strip and in higher QC...my max is 300k

as for MP,gals usually dun ask me for the tipping amount,and i give 300k if i am in a standard room and 500k if i am in the VIP room.

sailsingapore
24-12-2013, 04:25 PM
very smple answers...ask the mummy to come in...ask mummy what is the std tip...if mummy said 200k or 300k then just give exact...if the mummy said 500k then tell mummy this will be the first and last time I come to support you...slap 300k each and leave...:)

as for MP...if no service then next time change masseur or ask the helper in the locker to recommend and give the guy a tip of 30k....guararntee will not be wrong...take the phone number of good masseur and remember number...call ahead in the morning to check if she working before you go down for massage...:)

MERRY XXXXXXXXXXXXX-MAS Bro H-88 :D May the force be with you :)

Singkieu
24-12-2013, 05:39 PM
...how do you guys deal with the tipping in these ktvs/MP/etc when they ask for more?

Maybe by simply not going with people who will likely ignore 'market rates' and tip more than you?

Singkieu
24-12-2013, 05:42 PM

Why go through a song and dance with the mummy at all?

If you don't know the 'standard' tip at the place you are going to, you shouldnt be going in the first place unless of course you are willing to be carroted.

Hurricane88
24-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Why go through a song and dance with the mummy at all?

If you don't know the 'standard' tip at the place you are going to, you shouldnt be going in the first place unless of course you are willing to be carroted.

true also...for me sure arrange with mummy and asked all questions before going...hehe...just assume this guy go in blind...:)

phighter
24-12-2013, 07:13 PM
male manager afterwards apologized to us earnestly (or so it seemed). then told us next time call him and he'll arrange everything. if mami tries to come into our room tell her to fuck off nicely.

i know this question will depend on the place, but is it generally recommended to kick mami out of the picture? will she just somehow make our lives a living hell?

(PS. i know i should've learned this earlier but just figured out how to give rep points. will rep u bros up for answering after 24 hour count :))

Hurricane88
24-12-2013, 07:16 PM
(PS. i know i should've learned this earlier but just figured out how to give rep points. will rep u bros up for answering after 24 hour count :))

here...read this...dun be lazy...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52814

think i posted these a few times in this thread...:mad:

remember to put your nick so samsters knew who up...:)

sailsingapore
24-12-2013, 07:25 PM
MERRY XXXXXXXXXXXXX-MAS Bro H-88 :D May the force be with you :)

true also...for me sure arrange with mummy and asked all questions before going...hehe...just assume this guy go in blind...)

here...read this...dun be lazy...)

think i posted these a few times in this thread...:mad:

remember to put your nick so samsters knew who up...)

Prince of HCMC : I am still waiting for you to wish me back :p

Hurricane88
24-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Merry Xmas to all...Wish you all the best in 2014...:)

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18803/18803312b5ec31d980e56c4beb49761324a14b92.jpg

mutantchicken
24-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Evey day I was in hcmc I was having 3 somes and I also had a different call girl every night, and each day all it costed me was 75 USD per day.

the best part was the variety in girls.

all hail the king..when do we get to see the pictures

mutantchicken
24-12-2013, 08:42 PM

i
dont go with anyone who breaks the united front..pretty hard to argue a 300k tip when evrryone else gives 500...if they press for me u should be seen as someones who.knows the scene and avoid as little debate as possible just say u know the standard tip and she didnt over perform so doesnt deserve more...regards to mp..my image is someone who never over tips so my tip.is equal to the ticket ie 150-200..for hj..bj 200-300..if they ask.more then i say i.know the stadard tip..if they bargain too much before giving the extra then i walk without tipping at all..i lose my ticket price but i get a masage and sauna..she wastes her 1h and gets nothing its a win win for me..lose lose for her

sailsingapore
24-12-2013, 10:10 PM
MERRY XXXXXX=MAS Boss H=88 :D

http://acidcow.com/pics/20091221/sexy_christmas_girs_167.jpg

http://acidcow.com/pics/20091221/sexy_christmas_girs_168.jpg

S.B.Y.1
25-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Selamat Natal to Mas Hurricane88, sailsingapore, Botarbolampar and all Viet thread readers

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18804/18804210d03b3dc1625ef1d3a88d6a15ae47ed95.jpg

rooftop
25-12-2013, 02:45 AM
As promised to H88 sometime back to give a FR on Mui Ne. No hanky panky thing since I go there with gf.

Overall experience: 7/10

Reason: I only stay for a day since my gf unable to take long leave. Choose wrong resort as it is far away from main street plus their service is very poor.

Place wise: A lot of ang mo and the beach is nice if you choose a good resort.

Day 1:

Reached HCMC around 9am. Took a bus (No. 152 if I recall clearly) to Da Tham Street where I need to book my coach to Mui Ne.

Bus Fare cost around 10 000 VND per person.

My Coach start from 3pm reach Mui Ne around 9.30pm. Most of time is wasted due to bad traffic in Vietnam.

Side Note: The coach is called Sleeper bus where you can really lie down in the bus throughout your journey. Different from those bus you took to KL or Genting.

By the time reached my resort, it was close to 10pm which my gf and I was tired. So we decided to sleep and explored the next day.

Coach Fare: 260 000 per person return trip

rooftop
25-12-2013, 02:48 AM
Day 2:

First time saw the Mui Ne beach since day 1 was night time when we reached there.

The beach area where my resort is near are quite rocky. Not many crowd. We need to took a cab to main street of Mui Ne to have Breakfast.

Main Street beach looks more beautiful compare to my resort and more crowded. A lot of ang mo is there.

Never do much on the beach except walk around and take photo. Enjoy the breeze and relax in the cafe.

At night we went to Bo Ke Street for some seafood and drink. After which we went to massage and back to our hotel since our coach coming to pick us up at around 11.30pm.

Seafood is cheap but massage is kind of expensive.

Side note: Things in Mui Ne is more expensive than HCMC.

Day 3:

Back in HCMC around 7am since our coach travel over the night. Good that we took sleeper bus so we can sleep all the way. Went to nearby restaurant for breakfast.

Thereafter we went Sai Gon square for some shopping. Who knows they open only at 10am so we went to nearby cafe for coffee.

After shopping, we went for lunch and thereafter we go straight to airport.

rooftop
25-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Something to add:

Choose resort that is along the street of Nguyen Dinh Chieu. We had breakfast on Joe's Cafe and Garden Resort. Seems good and budget. You can choose resort around that area.

If you plan to get things for friend, buy at HCMC. As mentioned, Mui Ne things are more expensive than HCMC.

Lastly they have some tour in Mui Ne which take you to visit Red Sand Dune or lighthouse. If you have time, you may book those tour for visit.

cheatdeath
25-12-2013, 12:38 PM
I love mui nei and phan thiet. Fondest memories would be vodka shots and slices of sweet mango right on the beach. Doing a few rounds of golf, with bottles of chivas flowing from hole to hole was also a great time.

As promised to H88 sometime back to give a FR on Mui Ne. No hanky panky thing since I go there with gf.

Overall experience: 7/10

Reason: I only stay for a day since my gf unable to take long leave. Choose wrong resort as it is far away from main street plus their service is very poor.

Place wise: A lot of ang mo and the beach is nice if you choose a good resort.

Day 1:

Reached HCMC around 9am. Took a bus (No. 152 if I recall clearly) to Da Tham Street where I need to book my coach to Mui Ne.

Bus Fare cost around 10 000 VND per person.

My Coach start from 3pm reach Mui Ne around 9.30pm. Most of time is wasted due to bad traffic in Vietnam.

Side Note: The coach is called Sleeper bus where you can really lie down in the bus throughout your journey. Different from those bus you took to KL or Genting.

By the time reached my resort, it was close to 10pm which my gf and I was tired. So we decided to sleep and explored the next day.

Coach Fare: 260 000 per person return trip

decent02
25-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Chuc cac ban noel vui ve nha

Hurricane88
25-12-2013, 01:15 PM
I love mui nei and phan thiet. Fondest memories would be vodka shots and slices of sweet mango right on the beach. Doing a few rounds of golf, with bottles of chivas flowing from hole to hole was also a great time.

pls dun quote the whole post...:)

natgeo12345
25-12-2013, 11:30 PM
HI,
im going to ho chi minh soon.
any brothers got good place to hang out there?
and any girl friendly hotel to recommend.

Hurricane88
26-12-2013, 10:55 AM

now this guy went to bkk thread and got zapped there...so really nothing we can do about...all his bs again...:)

Hurricane88
26-12-2013, 10:58 AM
HI,
im going to ho chi minh soon.
any brothers got good place to hang out there?
and any girl friendly hotel to recommend.

Hi bros,

Will be going to hcm soon and I would really wish to
know of the updated fun places for hang up.
Had came across afew viet girl and they told me
disco gold is pretty awesome.
just tell he waiter you want some PR and they
will bring them over for you to choose.
between 30-50usd to accompany you and if need special
self negotiate.
any brother know is that true?

And anymore good place to share?
Thanks in advance for making my field camp a better one!

you started a thread to ask this question above...this thread no answer since 20 Dec...haha...:)

if I am you just click on my signature...all answers there or in this thread...just need to search or read...:)

think you better stay at home if you go Gold Club in hcmc to pay any PR Gals USD 50 just to party with you...at most we give 200k or USD 10 just for PR to have drinks with you...btw - nvr heard Gold Club have PR....:p

think they will con you to pay USD 200 for ST...:p

cheatdeath
26-12-2013, 11:48 AM
an article I found about the sex tourism in viet nam. You could get into visa problems if you reveal your name?

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_19275809

Said one Vietnamese-American tech executive from Silicon Valley who didn't want to reveal his name for fear of causing his own second visa problems: "You get hit on all the time. Even at the hotel. You check in and they hit on you. I can't do more than 10 days in Vietnam at a time. Otherwise, I get into trouble."

mutantchicken
26-12-2013, 12:46 PM
an article I found about the sex tourism in viet nam. You could get into visa problems if you reveal your name?

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_19275809

haha cheat death REALLY is a vietkieu to my eternal shame..he plans to get a 10k personal loan in the usa so he can stay 2yrs in asia living like a king then go back to washing dishes or doing nails to pay it back further down the line...shame the shame..all he did was perpetuate the vk stereotype that i have been fighting against on this forum for like 5 yrs

cheatdeath
26-12-2013, 01:25 PM
its so easy for a viet kieu to get laid that even women are affraid of letting their men go back by themself. But this is before the crackdown, so things are different right now, but for locals its stil the same.
haha cheat death REALLY is a vietkieu to my s

phighter
26-12-2013, 05:14 PM
lol shit. lately i've been thinking how i regret not being a vietkieu stereotype a few years earlier when things were easier.

its so easy for a viet kieu to get laid that even women are affraid of letting their men go back by themself. But this is before the crackdown, so things are different right now, but for locals its stil the same.

mutantchicken
26-12-2013, 05:46 PM
lol shit. lately i've been thinking how i regret not being a vietkieu stereotype a few years earlier when things were easier.

its still is easy, just girls know all the bullshit stories, u cant buy them with a few hundred dollars, but u still can with a iphone or a bike? U cant tell them u the owner of a restuarant when u really just wash dishes etc

I first came back in 97...there girls still wearing pajamas...and sure if u have no moral compass about misleading girls abt marriage when all u want to do is fuk...then sure miss the good old days.

rokraida
26-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Just back for a few weeks in HCM.

Went to check out the Barber Shops near the airport to find most are closed. Went by a massage place on Ba Vi street (its the nice looking one that looks like a 'spa') and a girl flagged me to come inside.

She whips her phone open and starts telling me to choose a girl. Price is 600K and 200K to the massage shop for fj. She rings them and they come to the massage place. I told her normally its 700K but she says this is a massage place not the Barber shops where you risk getting raided.

I choose a girl but then she intro'd me to one already there. This girl was really young looking. Thin with big tits for a small thin girl. Had tatts too on her breast and hips. Really slutty looking. Anyways, I chose her instead and proceeded to the massage room.

The room is nicer than the Barber shops, its dec'd out in 'Spa'ish style with relaxing music. They pushed too massage beds into one and we did the deed there. Girl was very accommodating and gave a great relaxed non rushed service.

FR:
Place: Massage Joint in the middle of Ba Vi
Price: 800K (i'm sure u can haggle down to 700K)
Looks: 7/10
Breasts: C
Body: 7/10 (mad thin body bit too thin for me)

The mamasan has a few pics of girls on her phone and u can choose which girl u want. most of them are from 'clubbing' or posing selfie's.

Would I return? Yes - cos i like the nicer venue and not getting laid in a trashy place.

rokraida
26-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Barber Shop FR

Went down to Bennys. Been back and forth to HCM all these years but have never tried Bennys. Went in at 3pm today and the quality was really poor so walked out straight away.

Headed back to D1 and went to Nguyen Phi Khanh. This street seems to have opened a lot more Hot Toc bj places! I counted maybe 6 shops. There are guys waiting outside to flag u in if you drive really slowly.

Went to the last one on the right. Poor selection of girls as usual in these types of places. Saw one which was about a 6 and passable. Chose her just cos i was up for a bbbj with CIM.

Chose a private room for 150K ticket. Girl was horrible. Complaining and hardly gave a bbbj and tried to finish me off via hj. I got fed up and told her to stop and call the boss.

She gets a new girl to come speak to me and I told her the girl cant make me cum cos she's shit and only uses her hands and doesnt want me to CIM.

New girl then goes away to speak to the boss then comes back and says they normally charge another ticket if I want to change girls but this time around, the boss will allow me to choose another girl. So I chose her cos she was pretty cute. New girl told me the other girl is really bad and customers always complain about her so I'm not the only one.

Tip - in these places, the girl HAS to do CIM. if you complain and ask to swap girls or ask to speak to the boss, they will oblige. Typical viet service - get paid for minimal service as you can.

Anyways, New Girl was amazing with great technique. She was sucking me off and I was fingering her at the same time. She achieved in 5 minutes what the other girl couldn't in 30 minutes. Nice CIM and slow tender cleaning me up afterwards.

Tipped her 100K without any complaints. The mamasan told me not to tip the first girl for her bad service (surprised!!!) but I felt sorry for her and gave her 50K anyways.

Sorry I dont have names of any of these girls. I will come back for sure and get the names.

If you get a girl that gives crap service, complain and ask for the boss (ba chu).

FR Details:
Girls: avg 5/10
Price: 150K for private room, 100K tip for the girl
Girl i had: 6/10

Would return cos technique was so good!!

lamergod
27-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Hi Rokraida, do I need to speak viet in those barber shop that u went to ? Or just simple English will do ?

rokraida
27-12-2013, 01:16 AM
Hi Rokraida, do I need to speak viet in those barber shop that u went to ? Or just simple English will do ?

The shops near the airport cater for english speakers and actually treat u worse if u speak viet.

the npk places i believe dont speak good english.

volcano
27-12-2013, 03:55 AM
btw - nvr heard Gold Club have PR....:p

there are plenty of them :cool:

cheatdeath
27-12-2013, 10:30 AM
mutant you should try and connect with viet kieus, cause from the news article viet kieus are sure getting plenty of action. some viet kieus have connections to locals combine with their language proficiency it could lead to happy hunting.
its still is easy, just girls know all the bullshit stories, u cant buy them with a few hundred dollars, but u still can with a iphone or a bike? U cant tell them u the owner of a restuarant when u really just wash dishes etc

I first came back in 97...there girls still wearing pajamas...and sure if u have no moral compass about misleading girls abt marriage when all u want to do is fuk...then sure miss the good old days.

lamergod
27-12-2013, 03:57 PM
The shops near the airport cater for english speakers and actually treat u worse if u speak viet.

the npk places i believe dont speak good english.

Y do they treat you worst if u speak viet ? Btw Thanks bro Rokraida for sharing ;)

rokraida
27-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Y do they treat you worst if u speak viet ? Btw Thanks bro Rokraida for sharing ;)

i dont know why they treat u worse. sometimes i was refused entry bcos that day i looked scrabby and like a local. and other times when i'm in the room and they realise i'm a viet, they get all paranoid and tell me not to tell anyone and they say they dont let locals in.

dunno, it may be some kinda arrangement they have with the local cops

phighter
27-12-2013, 11:02 PM
nvr heard Gold Club have PR....:p

yeah Gold club is fun times, but tip is just 200k+

I tried to negotiate three PR girls there for ST/LT for a few samsters. They all said no (didn't even ask how much).

The waiter saw us trying to negotiate, and once all PR girls left they offered to show us girls that will accompany us. Told us to go to nearby hotel and talk to security guard.

We took the walk over, asked the security guard which brought us to the lobby. Then ~15-20 girls in 2 waves. Pretty good quality, but from what I heard horrible service.

By the way, i heard GOld Club has multiple floors, and upstairs gets wicked wild. Anyone know about this? VIP areas?

Hurricane88
28-12-2013, 10:31 AM
i dont know why they treat u worse. sometimes i was refused entry bcos that day i looked scrabby and like a local. and other times when i'm in the room and they realise i'm a viet, they get all paranoid and tell me not to tell anyone and they say they dont let locals in.

see these places are illegal in wetnam...so locals will report to police and then got raided...foreigners are safe because they can pay and want to have fun...many years ago, I had already warned that such places will be raided and this year sure enough all got raided...reason being the places are daring and compete...a new police chief in hcm...so open that police just cleaned them up and shut them...:)

FireShark
28-12-2013, 10:43 AM
a new police chief in hcm...so open that police just cleaned them up and shut them...:)

A new chiedf in HCM wowI think my friend also headache cos he is one of the sydicate in soccer and lottery business.

mutantchicken
28-12-2013, 10:47 AM
see these places are illegal in wetnam...so locals will report to police and then got raided...foreigners are safe because they can pay and want to have fun...many years ago, I had already warned that such places will be raided and this year sure enough all got raided...reason being the places are daring and compete...a new police chief in hcm...so open that police just cleaned them up and shut them...:)

i disagree..yes there was a new directive from hanoi to clean up alot of redlight areas so there is a ongoing crack down or sex establishments, but like usual they raid what is the easiest to find and locate, so when u have foreigner places being posted on sammy often with adresses on isg and like, then of course its gonna get noticed...likewise when u get a bunch of stupid noticable white guys and other foreigners looking lost and sticking out like sore thumb then its gonna get noticed and tehre will be local informers who like to chat with their "friendly" police pal about local observances.
The thing against local looking men going to these establishments is the fact that those airport establishments are set up to cater for expats (asian) etc who know to be discrete, are clean and polite and wont play up unlike local men, further they worried about possible undercover sting by local police.
my 2 cents

lamergod
28-12-2013, 12:14 PM

dunno, it may be some kinda arrangement they have with the local cops

Thank u bro Rokraida:)

cheatdeath
28-12-2013, 12:28 PM
to break up prostituion rings takes time and money, because often when you catch two people buying and selling sex, its hard to prove in court that they are buying and selling sex rather than being a couple that met online and wanted some time alone with each other.

plus its always a good idea to clean up the city center and appeal to the tourists who dont come to hcmc for sex tourism.

phighter
28-12-2013, 04:28 PM
not to mention journalists.

there's been quite a few undercover VNmese journalist writing reports on these places (i.e. Bennys). its reasonable to suspect once an expose gets written on a place a raid would likely happen soon.

block all VNmese from entering, you block all undercover journalists & police.

Hurricane88
29-12-2013, 10:40 AM
i disagree..yes there was a new directive from hanoi to clean up alot of redlight areas so there is a ongoing crack down or sex establishments, but like usual they raid what is the easiest to find and locate, so when u have foreigner places being posted on sammy often with adresses on isg and like, then of course its gonna get noticed...likewise when u get a bunch of stupid noticable white guys and other foreigners looking lost and sticking out like sore thumb then its gonna get noticed and tehre will be local informers who like to chat with their "friendly" police pal about local observances.
The thing against local looking men going to these establishments is the fact that those airport establishments are set up to cater for expats (asian) etc who know to be discrete, are clean and polite and wont play up unlike local men, further they worried about possible undercover sting by local police.

thank you for clarifying...that is why illegal places dun post openly...only share with friends...:)

dun pm me because I dun know where the new joints are...not into brothels and bbbj joints much...:)

cheatdeath
29-12-2013, 11:10 AM
thats another thing I like about viet nam, there so much to do other than sex tourism.

in the morning you could be in the ghetto country catching shrimp in the backyard, drinking homeade moonshine, and by night your at a posh nighclubs in hcmc.[thank you for clarifying...that is why illegal places dun post openly...only share with friends...:)

dun pm me because I dun know where the new joints are...not into brothels and bbbj joints much...:)

jackbl
29-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Sex broker for two ‘Viet Kieu’ arrested
================================================== ===
Police in Ho Chi Minh City have arrested a 25-year-old woman for acting as a broker for two young virgin women to sell their virginity to two “Viet Kieu” (overseas Vietnamese).

Police in District 1 on Friday said they are detaining Nguyen Thi Anh Thuy, the sex broker, who is a native of southern Vinh Long Province, and are hunting others involved in the sex brokerage.

At 3 pm on December 23, local police, who were acting on a tip-off, raided two rooms 403 and 404 at the Van Phat Hotel and caught two young women having sex with two overseas Vietnamese men there.

The men told police that they had agreed to buy the virginity of the two women for VND15 million (US$720) per woman through Thuy’s arrangement. They said they had paid Thuy VND10 million in advance.

The men also said a friend of theirs, Truc, had introduced them to Thuy who acted as a sex broker.

From the men’s testimonies, police arrested Thuy, who confessed that Truc had asked her to look for two young virgin women for his two Viet Kieu friends.

Thuy then called another woman named Oanh to seek such virgins. Oanh later told two young women, who are her acquaintances, about the sex deal but said the price of selling virginity was only VND5 million.

After the virgins agreed to that price, Oanh and Thuy took them to the hotel rooms of the two Viet Kieu.

Thuy told investigators that if the brokerage had been implemented successfully, she, Oanh and Truc would have shared the different amount of VND20 million.

Police said they are continuing with their investigation and hunting for Oanh and Truc.

jackbl
29-12-2013, 11:32 AM
McDonald’s to open 1st restaurant in Vietnam after Tet
================================================== ====================
The restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City measures 1,300 square meters which can serve 350 customers and has parking space for 16 cars and over 250 motorbikes. The construction is expected to be complete by early 2014, and begin commercial operation after the Tet (lunar New Year) holiday.

McDonald’s first restaurant in Vietnam will open 24 hours. It will introduce Drive-Thru service as a new way for busy customers in Ho Chi Minh City to grab the meal without having to step into the restaurant.

It is located at 2-6bis Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1.

Nguyen Huy Thinh, general manager of McDonald’s asserted that the restaurant will provide customers its traditional meal with an affordable price. This is the first time after 15 years that US-origin McDonald’s opens its branch in another country.

jackbl
29-12-2013, 11:34 AM
HCMC to hold firework shows on New Year’s Eve
================================================== ============
Ho Chi Minh City is set to hold high-range firework shows at midnight on New Year’s Eve, Dec 31, to celebrate the new year 2014.

The 15-minute pyrotechnic performances will be held at the front end of the Saigon River tunnel in district 2 and Dam Sen Park in district 11.

Other highlights to embrace the year 2014 include the “Street light” show, to run from Dec 19 to Jan 2 in downtown areas, and art performances in Ben Nghe canal and Gia Dinh Park on Dec 31 and Jan 1.

Meanwhile, to welcome the Lunar New Year, the city will also hold the “Book street fest” on Mac Thi Buoi, Nguyen Hue and Ngo Duc Ke streets in district 1 from Jan 28, 2014 to Feb 3, or from the 28th day of the last month in the lunar calendar to the 4th day of the Lunar New Year.

“Nguyen Hue Flower Street fest” will also run on Nguyen Hue street in district 1 during the same time period with the Book Street fest. The Flower Street fest will feature vegetables and fruits installation exhibits along with stunning flower arrangements.

AtlasShrugged
29-12-2013, 12:42 PM

Will we be seeing FAT vn girls in future??
Hope not.

decent02
29-12-2013, 05:24 PM
================================================== ==================.

Can eat big breakfast ...another option.

volcano
29-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Hope not.

dont think so as KFC and Lotteria has been around for years..

but i think young kids will be definitely...:cool:

bolueeleh
29-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Hope not.

vn girls are too vain and too smart to get fat

mutantchicken
30-12-2013, 12:05 AM
vn girls are too vain and too smart to get fat

so that means your only get fat when you stupid?...arrhhh thats why so many fat men chase after vbs even when teh vb say they only wnat to be friends...thanks for the enlightenment

Demonboy84
30-12-2013, 01:47 AM
All taikos,

I'm going to HCM very soon.
Well i'm a KTV interested guy, so i did asked my kaki that went before for some advise. He said he been one in Hai Ba Trung street. He said the name can't really recall but something call BMW wor (Don't know he got hao siao me or not la)...

Anyone knew this place? Wild or not? Or there are better place?

Thanks.

cheatdeath
30-12-2013, 08:53 AM
My cousin works as a tour guide in viet nam, often he takes groups on tours all over HCMC, or even to other cities like da nang, nha trang, phu quoc, da lat, etc..

when I go on tour with him, I notice a lot of vietnamese kids like to spend money on food. When ever our tour was at a stop, all the kids would buzz around venders buying everything from chips, snacks, fried foods, candy, etc.

Mc donalds will make a lot of money in viet nam, like a lot!

mutantchicken
30-12-2013, 10:13 AM
All taikos,

Well i'm a KTV interested guy, so i did asked my kaki that went before for some advise. He said he been one in Hai Ba Trung street. He said the name can't really recall but something call BMW wor (Don't know he got hao siao me or not la)...

Thanks.

i believe what you are doing is a case of the blind "leading the blind"...i as part of my "tour" service..i took a fellow samster to my own "local" scene, then as a cpomparison i took him to both Lodge Bui and Napoly. both places frequently reported here...curruently lodge is TERRIBLE...the bar tenders afe FAT and "pork chop"..the PR girls are old and seasoned...but nevertheless tehre was still a group of younger Singy guys, with the obviously "leader" acting like they all seasoned pro party there...quite sad...another case of the blind leading the blind...napoly..the bar tenders not so good as b4, the PR still stricking an dattractive, but if you wnat fresh and innocent, well that is not what you will find, unlike my own "hunting" grounds. Napoly is still full of older men using money to achieve theire goal, but the band now is a vietnamese girl band playing viet music so it now has a vk or monied viet local crowd nore so than in the past where u would see lots of ang mo and other asian foreigners.

My suggestion to you is pm the regualr posters and find out who knows what and who is reliable, speak to these people and use your own judgemnet to find out if these people can provide what you look for, based on your time and budget.

cheatdeath
30-12-2013, 11:05 AM
The drive thru will be great, because I can pick up food from the drive thru, go to a nice spot in district one, park my bike on the sidewalk and eat.

jackbl
30-12-2013, 12:42 PM

Ho Chi Minh City undergoes coldest spell in decade
================================================== =======
The temperature in the southern region of Vietnam has dropped dramatically, especially at night and early morning, as the latest cold spell from the north is moving southwards, according to the National Hydro-Meteorological Forecasting Center.

In Ho Chi Minh City, the temperature has dropped to 18-19 degrees Celsius, the lowest in the last 10 years while that in neighboring localities is hovering around 17-20 degrees Celsius.

According to the center, the temperature will pick up to 21.1 degrees Celsius on the last day of 2013 (December 31), the same rate recorded in HCMC in 2004.

This range of the temperatures can be maintained or may reduce by 0.5 - 1 degree Celsius in the coming days, while there will be thick fog in the morning in HCMC and other southern localities.

The cool weather will last until the New Year’s Day, then get a little warmer until January 5-6, 2014 when a new wave of cold spell kicks in.

Although the temperature in the southern region has dropped so low, it is still 3 - 4 degrees Celsius higher compared to record figures.

Specifically, the lowest temperature ever in Phuoc Long District in Binh Phuoc Province and in HCMC is 13 degrees Celsius and 16.4 degrees Celsius in January 1993 and December 1999, respectively.

Meanwhile, a record low temperature is still blanketing the northern provinces with temperatures ranging from 5 to 10 degrees Celsius. It dropped to 1.6-5.3 degrees Celsius in the mountainous region, especially in Mau Son (1.6 degrees C) and Sapa (2.7 degrees C).

Two weeks ago, the temperature in Sapa dropped to below zero, causing heavy snowfall that triggered a traffic jam spanning nearly 5 km on a mountain pass in the northern province of Lao Cai. An estimated loss of VND15 billion (US$711,068) to vegetables and cattle in the area was recorded.

bballjones
30-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Hi all, I've recently been frequenting a street in tan binh district near the airport with lots of bj cafes for 120k. There's also 2 HTGD next to each other that that looks to be FJ. I've been meaning to try them out but wanted to know the price before going in. Don't want to spoil the market. Any regulars (mutantchicken?) shed any light on this? I'm thinking it should be at least cheaper than the korean shops since it's not as nice looking, the shops i mean. the girls look good enough. Thanks.

Singkieu
30-12-2013, 02:52 PM
All taikos,

Thanks.

...My suggestion to you is pm the regualr posters and find out who knows what and who is reliable, speak to these people and use your own judgemnet to find out if these people can provide what you look for, based on your time and budget.

Good advice by MC but Demonboy84, please don't PM me because I'm not a KTV regular.

phighter
30-12-2013, 03:17 PM
So there's a fabled KTV out in Dong Nai/Binh Duong that said to be good times and girls with great Chinese abilities. Finally had a chance to visit with the courtesy of a few samsters :)

Taxi: about 300k and 30m-60m ride.

KTV Decor: quite nice/okay. its not local place (plain, empty room). but it also wasn't amazing.

KTV equip: pretty good. touch screen. real music videos/songs. english/chinese/other languages.

Girls to take home: first line of girls were take home girls. About 10 girls in line up. Mostly old/ugly. one or two was quite okay (6/10 or 7/10). But of the 6 of us, only 1 chose a girl from this line.

Girls without take home: many girls, brought in a few waves. probably saw 30 girls in total. the first few waves were okay, only 1 or 2 girls chosen from each wave. but from the sheer quantity of girls being shown we ended up with a room of ~8-10 girls from 7/10 to 9/10.

Some sammies had 2 girls. it seems if u get 2 girls, they switch off sitting with you.

Not all girls speak chinese, but quite a lot of them did.

Bill was about $3m for 6 of us, about 2 hours. Tip was another $2m (i wasn't involved with the bill, but my guess is that we had a guide bring us out from HCMC to this place, so had to tip the guide on top of everything).

Then tip to individual girls were 500k for not butterflying. butterflies get 300k. (my opinion 200k-300k is okay/500k too much). but again, i was on the gratuity of these samsters who was being shown by a guide, and this is what the guide said, so i won't raise hell).

cheatdeath
31-12-2013, 10:28 AM
anyone know where in viet nam I can rent a nice yacht, and what the rates are?

I have always wanted to bang a hottie on a nice yacht.

mutantchicken
31-12-2013, 10:50 AM
So there's a fabled KTV out in Dong Nai/Binh Duong that said to be good times and girls with great Chinese abilities. Finally had a chance to visit with the courtesy of a few samsters :)

seems this is the classic example of someting that SHOULD be dirt cheap, but get a few samsters who over promote it, add in a few guide who are good at selling ice to eskimo's, and a bunch gullible newbies being told they getting something exclusive..ie village girl who are vigins, uni student blah blah...and u have a great business model charging wagu beef prices for chuck steak or even worse hamburger patties...ill pass even if it was all for free.

I have had samster contact me, offer to pay for my share of ktv costs, all i need to do is pay the girls sitting fee, if i take them to some ktv.
This is my answer when i politely declined their offer...if i take them to ktv, most times the guys are too timid/weak/polite to be frisky and playful with teh girls they expect teh girsl to initiate wtf? So when im groping teh girls even if she wants em to she will be uneasy if no other girl is being molested..otherwise its a great excuse to do NOTHING and still get tipped.
Secondly the usual tip is 200k, with all the usual "big shots" wanting to tip 500, or some guide suggesting we tip 500.

At the end of the night i have wasted 500k, AND my time sitting around watching gays/guys sing songs and drinking whilst playing dice games with girls WTF, i can stay home and watch discovery channel or go to my own cheong places and get from 2-4bj or a fj for 500k.
Thanks for the offer but ill pass on these free invites!!!

Hurricane88
31-12-2013, 11:21 AM
So when im groping teh girls even if she wants em to she will be uneasy if no other girl is being molested..otherwise its a great excuse to do NOTHING and still get tipped.
Secondly the usual tip is 200k, with all the usual "big shots" wanting to tip 500, or some guide suggesting we tip 500.

fully agreed...went with a few samsters...all dun know how to play...but expect gals to strip and groped them...hehe...:p

me too will not be going back to ktv for sometime...waste time and money...:)

jackbl
31-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Cities ready to welcome 2014
=============================================
Major cities across the country are ready to welcome 2014. Tuoitrenews lists the main events held to celebrate the new year.

Hanoi

- A New Year’s Eve countdown party will take place at Hanoi Rock City at 9pm on December 31. The event will feature performances including DJs Axon and Pandrava and bands So Good Fusion and Hi-Jinks. The venue is at 27/52 To Ngoc Van Street in Tay Ho District.

- American alternative folk musician Shane Palko will also play a show at 8pm on January 3, 2014 at Hanoi Social Club to celebrate the occasion. The club is at 6 Hoi Vu Street.

- Vietnam National Opera and Ballet will give a New Year Concert at 8pm on January 14, 2014 under the baton of conductor Le Phi Phi. Piano soloists Irina Bui and Ylan Bui will also share the stage. The artist will perform works by renowned composers including Mozart, Mendelssohn, Tchaikovsky, and Offenbach. The show will be at the Hanoi Opera House at 1 Trang Tien Street. Tickets cost from VND200,000 (US$9.43) to VND500,000 (US$23.58).

Ho Chi Minh City

- The city will hold an impressive firework show at midnight on December 31. The 15-minute show will be held at the front end of the Saigon River tunnel in District 2 and Dam Sen Park in District 11.

- The “Book Street Festival” will take place on Mac Thi Buoi, Nguyen Hue, and Ngo Duc Ke streets in District 1 from January 28, 2014 to February 3.

- The city’s Department of Culture, Sports, and Tourism is organizing a festival titled “HCMC welcomes New Year 2014” at 23/9 Park in District 1. The event will feature art performances and booths showcasing cuisine from across Vietnam and other countries and will run through January 1, 2014.

- Local famous singers including Ho Ngoc Ha, Ta Minh tam, Le Quyen, Phuong Linh, and Hien Thuc will perform at the “Special Music Show to Welcome the New Year” at Cau Mong Stage in District 1 on December 31 and January 1. The show will be broadcast live on HTV9.

- A series of street performances, parades, laser performances, and music shows is taking place at the Crescent Lake, Phu My Hung area in District 7 to celebrate the New Year. The activities will last through December 31.

- Major hotels including the Rex, the Majestic, the Sheraton, and the Pullman Saigon Center will offer buffet dinners with music and fashion performances on New Year’s Eve costing from VND1.5million (US$71) per guest.

Hoi An

- UNESCO-recognized Hoi An in central Quang Nam province will hold a street festival on December 31 to usher in 2014. The festival, from 8pm on December 31 to 1am on January 1, 2014, will feature music and Flamenco performances, fashion shows, street make-up booths, a lucky draw with prizes, and a countdown to midnight on Le Loi and Nguyen Thai Hoc streets. An event will also be scheduled on Chua Cau at 8am on Jan 1, 2014 to welcome and present gifts to the first person to visit the old town in the New Year.

Da Lat

- The Central Highlands city of Da Lat has become a colorful city with beautiful flowers and splendid decorations to celebrate the 2013 Da Lat Culture and Tourism Week. The culture week, running through December 31, includes three main events: the 5th Flower Festival, the announcement of the 2014 Central Highlands – Da Lat National Tourism Year, and the celebration of the city’s 120th anniversary. A series of outdoor activities have been put on, including “Da Lat’s floral spaces” show, the “Da Lat flower and ornamental creatures” display, an art show themed “The breath of the jungles,” Da Lat flower market sessions along Nguyen Van Cu Street, and the Da Lat champagne and specialty street, among many other events.

Hurricane88
31-12-2013, 11:48 AM

haha...you taking 10k loan to rent a yacht so that you can bang a gal on a nice yacht....haha...unbelieveable fantasy...:)

Singkieu
31-12-2013, 01:30 PM
...At the end of the night i have wasted 500k, AND my time sitting around watching gays/guys sing songs and drinking whilst playing dice games with girls WTF, i can stay home and watch discovery channel or go to my own cheong places and get from 2-4bj or a fj for 500k.
Thanks for the offer but ill pass on these free invites!!!

... And you still want to be a tour guide? :confused:

naemlo
31-12-2013, 01:42 PM
haha...you taking 10k loan to rent a yacht so that you can bang a gal on a nice yacht....haha...unbelieveable fantasy...:)

Either he is stupid or he is living in his dream.... :D Get loan to f around... :eek: He wanted to get loan to stay in Thailand and f different ger every night.

richie4
31-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Hi Guys,

I like to bring my vb to HK for tour, free & easy trip
I know they require visa,
shd they apply the visa through HK consulate or travel agency in VN?
she call the travel agency, say need bank guarantee? Is it normal?

Thks

Hurricane88
31-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Thks

I suggest you check with HK embassy...they have embassies in major cities...most tour agencies will be able to advise you too...:)

sunshine666
31-12-2013, 05:58 PM
fully agreed...went with a few samsters...all dun know how to play...but expect gals to strip and groped them...hehe...:p

me too will not be going back to ktv for sometime...waste time and money...:)

Oh no, I had a lot of fun last time.. Remember one bro got bullied by four girls! I want to go back ...

Regency
31-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Hi SBF bro, 1st time to HCm. Can anyone recommend any girl friendly hotel with good location & convenient in HCM?

Thank in advance
Regency ;)

aakumu
31-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi SBF bro, 1st time to HCm. Can anyone recommend any girl friendly hotel with good location & convenient in HCM?

Thank in advance
Regency ;)
Hi bro,
I satyed in elegant hotel.
Is a pretty nice 3 star hotel.

My humble two cents.

mutantchicken
31-12-2013, 07:13 PM

Hi Guys,

Thks

Thank in advance
Regency ;)

what is dec jan the troll, stupid season?..is it when school kids go online because they are on school holidays and so comming on sb asking stupid questions, trolling or creatinbg fictional stories is considered fun?

... And you still want to be a tour guide? :confused:

obviosuly if i decided to help and be a tour guide it would have be more incentives than to meet other "seniors" to participate in a one sided shareing exercise, or to meet newbies who think treating me to food/drink or a "free" ktv session is to my benefit..clearly from my past experiences any interaction i have with samsters would have to be more profitable for me than when i was before...the issue isnt whether i "still want" to be a tour guide, but what i get when i do decide to be one, lets say i wouldnt join any meets at a ktv or a disco just so i can reduce my party costs or slyly gather more cheonging intel. Im a seller not a buyer.

aakumu
31-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Happy New Year 2014

volcano
31-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Then tip to individual girls were 500k for not butterflying. butterflies get 300k. (my opinion 200k-300k is okay/500k too much). but again, i was on the gratuity of these samsters who was being shown by a guide, and this is what the guide said, so i won't raise hell).

wow...Ktv out of hcmc and tips to the gal is 300k for butterfly and 500k for no butterfly...:eek:

being here for so many years and chiong quite a number of ktv,i have never encounter cases of butterfly...if i find the girl "missing" for a long time,i will get the mummy in and tell her..if it happens again then i will change the girl.but i do know some ktv in district 5 where the mummy likes to bring u 2 gals then the girls will butterfly..

as for tips to the girls,places like 700,1127,13,Catwalk,Royale etc is 500k and the gals dun butterfly..it really make no sense to spend 300k on cab fare and go to a place where its the same rate.looks like the girls will be damn happy to see u guys again.

p:s to all samsters,there is no such thing as butterfly system in hcmc ktv..if the girls butterfly...just tell the mummy to change girls..if u guys allow the girls to butterfly and still tips 300k,then sooner or later all the ktv will start to have this stupid butterfly system..pls dun bring this Sinkie ktv culture into Vietnam.

Singkieu
01-01-2014, 01:53 AM
Hi Guys,

she call the travel agency, say need bank guarantee? Is it normal?...

I suggest you check with HK embassy...they have embassies in major cities...most tour agencies will be able to advise you too...:)

You guys must still be living in the 80s.

There has been no 'Hong Kong embassy' or 'consulate' since 1997.

Please refer to the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Hanoi or the Consulate of the People's Republic of China in Ho Chi Minh City. The Consulate is at Hai Ba Trung Q1.

MIFAcafe
01-01-2014, 08:00 AM
Why even bother to ask....

To show us how rich you are? or how stupid you are?:confused:

Hi Guys,

Thks

Hurricane88
01-01-2014, 09:34 AM
You guys must still be living in the 80s.

There has been no 'Hong Kong embassy' or 'consulate' since 1997.

Please refer to the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Hanoi or the Consulate of the People's Republic of China in Ho Chi Minh City. The Consulate is at Hai Ba Trung Q1.

Haha...i just couldn't bothered because i knew ask for fun so i replied funny...:)

sailsingapore
01-01-2014, 09:40 AM
Why even bother to ask....

To show us how rich you are? or how stupid you are?:confused:

Haha...i just couldn't bothered because i knew ask for fun so i replied funny...:)

WOW !! Good Morning !! Both the President & Vice President of the Viet-Lady Admiration Society are up and about :D

MIFAcafe
01-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Good morning Vietnam......and a happy new year.

http://www.film.queensu.ca/cj3b/Photos/MovieFrames/GoodMorningVietnamLogo.gif

WOW !! Good Morning !! Both the President & Vice President of the Viet-Lady Admiration Society are up and about :D

codenameahbao
02-01-2014, 08:27 PM
my humble greeting to all bros here.. wishing everyone a great 2014 ahead!

will be my 1st trip to hcm with a friend this coming 11th of Jan, anyone wanna meetup for a meal and a ktv session afterwards?

do drop me a pm. cheers!

chuckyy
03-01-2014, 03:14 AM
Happy new year guys, 4 more month til my next hcmc visit. If anyone one planning around those time(April or May) please pm me and we can party together.

xxsLaYeR
03-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Anybody got any idea whether gold club will still be happening on a sunday night?

mutantchicken
04-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Anybody got any idea whether gold club will still be happening on a sunday night?

Id, suggest you pm reaper or singkieu, those guys are the niteclub guys...but then it all depends on what you mean is "happening" or what you want to happen.

noun
1. an event or occurrence.

2. a partly improvised or spontaneous piece of theatrical or other
informal adjective: happening
fashionable; trendy.
If you mean the last definition, then yes GOLD it would be called one of the "happening" clubs of hcmc that will be open on a sunday...but what will probably happen is that you will stand around surrounded by a bunch of other fat clueless foreigners or a bunch of old socially inepted has-beens or a bunch of saigons young wannabees, with very little cross pollination between the three groups, and after spending probably the same amount you would spend at a club in your own country albeit treated like VIPs with bottle service, you will stumble back to you hotel room empty handed to masturbate over some comely female you glanced at a distance.

my two dongs worth

V|ernar
04-01-2014, 10:58 AM
2. a partly improvised or spontaneous piece of theatrical or other
informal adjective: happening
fashionable; trendy.
If you mean the last definition, then yes GOLD it would be called one of the "happening" clubs of hcmc that will be open on a sunday...but what will probably happen is that you will stand around surrounded by a bunch of other fat clueless foreigners or a bunch of old socially inepted has-beens or a bunch of saigons young wannabees, with very little cross pollination between the three groups, and after spending probably the same amount you would spend at a club in your own country albeit treated like VIPs with bottle service, you will stumble back to you hotel room empty handed to masturbate over some comely female you glanced at a distance.

my two dongs worth

seriously , i havent see anyone had a happening ending in disco yet .

tiuminator
04-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Any bros going end of march?

Singkieu
04-01-2014, 04:30 PM

From Tanjung Balai to HCMC, Vietnam.

Now that is happening! :D

Singkieu
04-01-2014, 04:36 PM

Gold is happening every night, but they recently (few months ago) changed their door policy - no admission unless you have a table reservation. Not sure if this still applies on Sunday nights.

Sunday nights can be quite happening in Saigon as this is the night when most of the F&B service industry has their night off and they go out and party.

...If you mean the last definition, then yes GOLD it would be called one of the "happening" clubs of hcmc that will be open on a sunday...but what will probably happen is that you will stand around surrounded by a bunch of other fat clueless foreigners or a bunch of old socially inepted has-beens or a bunch of saigons young wannabees, with very little cross pollination between the three groups, and after spending probably the same amount you would spend at a club in your own country albeit treated like VIPs with bottle service, you will stumble back to you hotel room empty handed to masturbate over some comely female you glanced at a distance...

Regarding MC's 2 dong's worth, there really aren't as many 'fat clueless foreigners' or 'old socially inept has-beens' at Gold than there are 'saigon young wannabees'. For those two types you probably want to try Apocalypse Now or the bars on Bui Vien / De Tham... However what I call the older Vietnamese 'mafia' crowd I occasionally see at Gold hugging PRs nearly 1/3 their age... They're usually under the influence of chemicals and wearing sunglasses indoors so I suppose that would qualify as 'socially inept'. ;)

tiuminator
05-01-2014, 08:58 AM
From Tanjung Balai to HCMC, Vietnam.

Now that is happening! :D

Smooth and fair. Slight different frow brownies. May have to start learning viet language though.

phighter
05-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Yup, gold club sunday night still happening. went on a normal sunday a month ago. went to lush, diamond, apo all empty. then went to gold and it was getting packed. five minutes later it was packed (11PMish).

Singkieu
05-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Yup, gold club sunday night still happening. went on a normal sunday a month ago. went to lush, diamond, apo all empty. then went to gold and it was getting packed. five minutes later it was packed (11PMish).

Lush is busy on Tuesdays.

Apo is busy on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. But there are some regular FLs groups/packs that come practically every night.

Can forget about Diamond.

aakumu
05-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Hi bro,
Here is my FR on HCM, for the first few days, I met a few bros here.
Some bros were very helpful.....
I learn a lot about myself...and about the "game". I soon found out or correctly re..found my "game"
I met a girl, she was a DJ and last night I was at a cafe were she brought me to enjoy the night.
It seem that her friend was DJ....ing there.
BTW, she also guest DJ for a while on request...
Or maybe she works there....whatever...
It was fun to see her dance....you know what they say...the way they dance is the way they perform in bed.....
It was near Nikko hotel...I am very bad with directions, when someone is doing the driving.
HCM is a great town, when you know where to go.
Some of the girls are very simple...they just want take you for a ride....get as much money as they can.....showing off high price handphones and over the top made up faces...and others played it cool and hold on the a simple phones, but their looks does not match at all.....
The better looking girls have the simple make up and reasonable phones....at hand....hahahaha.....I met up with a cafe girl, she ask me to meet her outside for dinner....she never ask me for anything...when I ask why she was so polite....her answer was short and straight to the point....why should ask for so much up front...the guy will for sure run away....when they compare to other girls, I will come across as the decent girl.....WOW...that is q powerful answer.
When I sent her home, I saw she was living in a good looking place.
My humble two cents

Hurricane88
06-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Not good news SGD dropped...:p

31 Dec - 16600
3 Jan - 16800

bolueeleh
06-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Not good news SGD dropped...:p

31 Dec - 16600
3 Jan - 16800

i hv been waiting for sgd to drop against dong, so i can change back to sgd :D

rokraida
07-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Went to Ba Vi again and the talent wasnt so good.

Spoke to xe om and he told me a few of the shops closed and moved to Hau Giang which is at the top of Thanh Long closer to the airport.

I went to number 22 as this was the most likely looking Hot Toc place. They have a guy ready at the door with a padlock for raids!

anyways, i went in, the girls ask me what am i and i mistakenly say 'Viet'. then they say no massage. I then ask for 'girls' in English and pretend to speak broken english and they still didnt believe me! so I had to whip out my aussie drivers licence and then it was all good.

I chose a girl with massive breasts for an asian. they were big and firm and i had to ask if they were real!!

FR:
Looks: 6/10 - nice long long dyed hair looks like a clubber chick
Body: 7/10 nice full body and not too skinny
Tits: 8/10 - really outta proportion for a thin girl
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 (knows how to enjoy herself)
Cost: 800K ( I said 600 and they bauked at me!) seems to be increasing by 100K every 6 months

I might return and try out the other big breasted girls.

Boythings
07-01-2014, 09:31 PM

i go Saigon 2-3x a month bro but 45 mnts driving from HCM... Binh Duong

mutantchicken
08-01-2014, 08:33 PM

i go saigon 30-31x a month but im one of those arrogantr seniors that supposedly know nothing that boythings once mentioned haha

shysaint
08-01-2014, 09:27 PM

Next time jio me leh ... u can drive me to Binh Duong ....:) alone take taxi very Xiong ...

jackbl
09-01-2014, 12:28 AM

When I look at your posting it reminds me of the answer VBs gave when I asked them where they from....... They reply me Saigon. Then I asked which part of Saigon, they will reply Bin Duong, Dong Nai, Tay Ninh, etc :cool: :rolleyes:.......

jackbl
09-01-2014, 12:31 AM
alone take taxi very Xiong ...

Taxi Mai Linh charged me 500,000vnd from Tan Son Nhat Airport to Dai Nam in year 2012 :(

pting
09-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Which Viet coffee powder is good? I bought Nguyen Trung, nice but rather expensive....any recommendation?

Seletar
09-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Taxi Mai Linh charged me 500,000vnd from Tan Son Nhat Airport to Dai Nam in year 2012 :(

I took a bus to Dalat on 2nd January 2014 costing 200k only but very shiong the journey 8 hr from hcmc to dalat. Once is enough, nia mah !!

Seletar
09-01-2014, 01:20 AM
Which Viet coffee powder is good? I bought Nguyen Trung, nice but rather expensive....any recommendation?

you can try LANGFARM FINE COFFEE, www.langfarmdalat.com only VND 39000

tastes good better than Nguyen Trung.

pting
09-01-2014, 01:22 AM
Thanks bro
Is it avaliable widely in HCM?

volcano
09-01-2014, 03:39 AM

errrrr....u mean Trung Nguyen is it?

volcano
09-01-2014, 03:40 AM

u kena "chopped" le...:eek::cool:

pting
09-01-2014, 07:15 AM
Yes Trung Nguyen coffee, i mix up the letters, nice but expensive.

errrrr....u mean Trung Nguyen is it?

Hurricane88
09-01-2014, 11:00 AM

really cannot understand why you said this Trung Nguyen coffee is expensive...:confused:

Trung Nguyen sell coffee powder according to number 1 to 5 and 5 being most expensive at 65-70k dong per pack of 250gram...that is SGD 4.50...this pack you can make around 10 cups of coffee ie. 45cents per cup...if you put around 5 to 6 tea spoons...I usually put 8 tea spoons...:)

Trung Nguyen No. 1 sold for around 40k per 250gram packect...:)

here...http://trung-nguyen-online.com/trung-nguyen-coffee-order.php

in sinkie land...SGD 4.50 can buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks...and cannot understand why you said Trung Nguyen coffee powder is expensive...:)

do you know you pay 45k-55k per coffee when you drink at Trung Nguen cafe, Highland cafe or most nice cafes in HCM...so not sure how cheap you want it to be...^^

Hurricane88
09-01-2014, 11:03 AM

haha...never heard of this coffee...and VND39k is not cheap...Trung Nguyen has one special around 40k for 500gram...but I prefer Trung Nguyen No. 5 which gives nice aroma...:)

volcano
09-01-2014, 04:22 PM

how much then is consider cheap...:confused:

pting
09-01-2014, 05:15 PM
really cannot understand why you said this Trung Nguyen coffee is expensive...:confused:

Oh dear i think i got the price mix up, $4.50 for 250g is cheap. Because i purchase trung nguyen coffee powder in sg a few times which is more expensive, i always thought it is the same price in vietnam.

Thanks for the info.

Hurricane88
09-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Oh dear i think i got the price mix up, $4.50 for 250g is cheap. Because i purchase trung nguyen coffee powder in sg a few times which is more expensive, i always thought it is the same price in vietnam.

Thanks for the info.

alo alo...haha...lidat also can ha...buy Trung Nguyen coffee powder here in sinkie land means you pay so many more levels and gst mark-up...hahaha...:)

even in wet nam...when you buy coffee powder the level of mark up is already how many times...

coffee bean seller mark up plus tax
Trung Nguyen manufacturer mark up plus tax
Retailer mark up plus tax

then in sinkie...you add more layers to it lol...:p

Why dun you buy cheaper Trung Nguyen Special...around 40K VND or SGD 2.50 for 500gram (half kilo)...:)

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18866/18866661541e45a00e65bce04a22dc5932c33ed5.jpg

pting
09-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Why dun you buy cheaper Trung Nguyen Special...around 40K VND or SGD 2.50 for 500gram (half kilo)...:)
]

I also like no.5 for its aroma too, buy it once in HCM and thereafter at sg trung nguyen cafe. If i din rem wrongly sg have a different number labelling.
I will try the trung nguyen special next time becoz i consume alot of coffee. Tks.

Hurricane88
09-01-2014, 06:15 PM
I also like no.5 for its aroma too, buy it once in HCM and thereafter at sg trung nguyen cafe. If i din rem wrongly sg have a different number labelling.
I will try the trung nguyen special next time becoz i consume alot of coffee. Tks.

oh wait...if you like Trung Nguyen No. 5 then you will not like Trung Nguyen Special...quality and taste is big different...once I tasted TN No. 5 no more going down to other numbers...the aroma and tastes was excellent...:)

Also like a cup of TN capuccino...here is the reason why...:)

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18866/188668067a693ea3e9620a9bdad47bedaf3444a3.jpg
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18866/188668010583f8ca2aa4948282c7c336f2b59958.jpg

I have not seen many here in sinkie land can do this well...certainly not Starbucks or Coffee Beans...^^

pting
09-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Also like a cup of TN capuccino...here is the reason why...:)

I have not seen many here in sinkie land can do this well...certainly not Starbucks or Coffee Beans...^^

Nice decoration, think i seen some similar one at MCcafe but not as good.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

bolueeleh
09-01-2014, 07:43 PM
there is a trung nguyen cafe at a shopping center at clarke quay, that used to have daimaru, sells coffee powder also

Nismo
09-01-2014, 09:29 PM
there is a trung nguyen cafe at a shopping center at clarke quay, that used to have daimaru, sells coffee powder also

Liang Court, Level 2.

pting
09-01-2014, 09:47 PM

Liang Court, Level 2.

Yes I buy my coffee powder at Liang court and MBS too. Sg sell like starbuck price.

macca
09-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Dear bro... Me and a few friends will be in hcmc next week, any bro there? Our first trip in hcm

jackbl
09-01-2014, 11:48 PM
u kena "chopped" le...

LL. Bo pian.... How much is consider reasonable? In case I go again :D

volcano
10-01-2014, 01:36 AM

i pay 400k from Hcmc to Moc Bai...so how much do u think to Dai Nam is :)

Singkieu
10-01-2014, 03:06 AM

Distance from HCMC to Dai Nam is 32.3 km according to google maps.

Using Vinasun's standard rate of VND 11.000 flagfall for the first 0.7 km and VND 16.500 per km thereafter up to 30 km but we ignore the slightly cheaper rate after 30 km for simplicity (see table at bottom http://www.vinasuntaxi.com/taxi-7-cho), the meter fare should be:

VND 11.000 + (VND 16.500 x 31.6) = VND 532.400

This means that the fare of VND 500.000 that you paid is about right.

Maybe you should ask for volcano's lobang if he can get a driver to make this distance without the meter for cheaper.

shysaint
10-01-2014, 08:09 PM

Reasonable .... tsn airport to my wife house in binh duong capital is about 460,000 vnd. :D

jackbl
11-01-2014, 11:51 AM
i pay 400k from Hcmc to Moc Bai...so how much do u think to Dai Nam is

VND 11.000 + (VND 16.500 x 31.6) = VND 532.400

This means that the fare of VND 500.000 that you paid is about right.

Reasonable .... tsn airport to my wife house in binh duong capital is about 460,000 vnd.

As a foreigner, and never been to Dai Nam before, I can say that Mai Linh Taxi is reasonable to charge me 500kvnd. I didn't arrange anything and it is just street pickup.

derrickcool
11-01-2014, 02:09 PM

+9 returned for exchange. Up u from 1247 to 1256. Cheers :) regards derrickcool

volcano
11-01-2014, 04:16 PM
As a foreigner, and never been to Dai Nam before, I can say that Mai Linh Taxi is reasonable to charge me 500kvnd. I didn't arrange anything and it is just street pickup.

its cheaper to hire private vehicle then taxi when travelling long distance..even more cheaper if its a round trip...:)

mutantchicken
11-01-2014, 06:07 PM
its cheaper to hire private vehicle then taxi when travelling long distance..even more cheaper if its a round trip...:)

if you going to extend the parameters why not say hire bike 100k per day 50k petrol, just ride to dai nam..thats the cheapest!!!

Seletar
11-01-2014, 09:30 PM
haha...never heard of this coffee...and VND39k is not cheap...Trung Nguyen has one special around 40k for 500gram...but I prefer Trung Nguyen No. 5 which gives nice aroma...:)

It is coffee powder, 39k for 175gram, why not cheap leh ? It is the branding, you can't find in hcmc.

Seletar
11-01-2014, 09:33 PM
i pay 400k from Hcmc to Moc Bai...so how much do u think to Dai Nam is :)

I also paid 400k from hcmc to Binh Chanh Xa Tan Kien, by meter, kena chop or not ?

volcano
11-01-2014, 11:28 PM
I also paid 400k from hcmc to Binh Chanh Xa Tan Kien, by meter, kena chop or not ?

as from what i mention...there are many private taxi for hire...it is cheaper to hire the private taxi compare to normal meter taxi if travelling long distance.

i paid 700k for Fortuner going to Moc Bai and return to HCMC.

volcano
11-01-2014, 11:29 PM
if you going to extend the parameters why not say hire bike 100k per day 50k petrol, just ride to dai nam..thats the cheapest!!!

we are talking about cars and taxis here...not renting a bike n self ride.

mutantchicken
12-01-2014, 01:08 AM
we are talking about cars and taxis here...not renting a bike n self ride.

well the original poster said he used a metered taxi for xyz, and u told him he was chopped, when in fact the cost was via the meter...what you really were referinf to was hiring a private car...so thats again not a apple to apple comparison...why not go further and say hire a bike as you seem to be the mr knowitall of saigon.

Hurricane88
12-01-2014, 08:28 AM
It is coffee powder, 39k for 175gram, why not cheap leh ? It is the branding, you can't find in hcmc.

haha...if you think is cheap then ok lol...each time you travel to da lat to buy lol....haha...:)

Hurricane88
12-01-2014, 11:58 AM
This year plan to visit Danang, Hoi An and Hue...:)

After googling and checking the places of interest and hotels, I am not sure one week can cover all the places of interest...:)

Any advice? Which places can skip and which must visit...:)

Hue City - places of interest

Royal Tombs, Tomb of Minh Hang, Thanh Toan Bridge, Thien Mu Pagaoda, Hue Imperial City, Tomb of Tu Duc, None Dynasty Urns, Forbidden Purple City, Bach Ma National Park, Perfume River, Truong Tien Bridge, The Mieu Temple, Quoc Hoc High School, the Noon Gate, Tam Giang Lagoon, Thai Hoa Palace, The Fine Arts Museum,…

Hoi An City - places of interest

Tra Que Water Wheel, Reaching Out (Hoa Nhap Handicrafts), Thuan Tinh Island, Hoi an Yoga, Hoi An Ancient Town, Tra Que Herb Village, Hoian Silk Village, Cua Dai Beach, Hung Thai , Fukian Assembly Hall, Quang Trieu Assembly Hall, Japanese Covered Bridge, Hoian Handicrafts Workshop, Old House of Tan Ky, Traditional Theatre, Quan Kong Temple, Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham), The old house of Phun Hung, Bao Tang Van Hoa Dan Gian Hoi An, The Sa Huynh Culture Museum, Bana Hills, Tu Do Tham Quan Pagoda,…

Danang City – places of interest

Non Nuoc Beach, Danang Golf Club, Montgomerie Links, The Marble Mountains, Cham Musuem (Bao Tang), Ba Nang Cable Car, My Son Sanctuary, Phap Lam Pagoda, Ba Na Hills, Cao Dai Temple, Danang Cathedral, Lady Buddha, The Red Beach,...

Any hotel which is cheap and good to recommend...:)

cheatdeath
12-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Da nang + hue
or

Da nang + hoi an

I would do the hai van pass and make a visit to the new intercontinental resort. You could pay for a pass to visit the resort, the pass has a voucer that you could spend on restaurants on the resort.

jackbl
12-01-2014, 12:27 PM
its cheaper to hire private vehicle then taxi when travelling long distance..even more cheaper if its a round trip...

Yeah, that's right! But a foreigner who dunno the rate at all, difficult to nego with private vehicle.

The same apply to KTV/pub etc. Foreigners only know places that can be found on the internet that is generally more expensive than local joints :)

jackbl
12-01-2014, 12:33 PM

Suddenly see u in MB and u told a SBF guy to identify me! Made me so scared!!! Next time see u, u must use bia to give me 压压惊 :D

jackbl
12-01-2014, 12:40 PM
This year plan to visit Danang, Hoi An and Hue...:)

After googling and checking the places of interest and hotels, I am not sure one week can cover all the places of interest...:)

It is difficult to fly to these cities direct from SGP. U may need to get connecting flights. I scared of flight delays so normally I will reach hcmc and the next day then fly over.

If u really wanted to cover ALL places then I think 7 days in Danang, Hoi An and Hue is not enough.

jackbl
12-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Danang City – places of interest

Non Nuoc Beach, Danang Golf Club, Montgomerie Links, The Marble Mountains, Cham Musuem (Bao Tang), Ba Nang Cable Car, My Son Sanctuary, Phap Lam Pagoda, Ba Na Hills, Cao Dai Temple, Danang Cathedral, Lady Buddha, The Red Beach,...

I bought a tour package to bring me to the Ba Na Hill to take one of the longest cable car in the world, the Temple of Linh Ung in Son Tra, and another temple of Goddess of Mercy.

The beaches I passed by, didn't see as many people as the Nha Trang beaches, over even the East Coast Park beach.

Around the city center u can go to the Musuem, Cathedral, the Han River and the bridge.

Hurricane88
12-01-2014, 01:16 PM
I would do the hai van pass and make a visit to the new intercontinental resort. You could pay for a pass to visit the resort, the pass has a voucer that you could spend on restaurants on the resort.

we intend to do the hai van pass when we travel from Hoi An to Hue...may skip the Intercontinental Resort...:)

It is difficult to fly to these cities direct from SGP. U may need to get connecting flights. I scared of flight delays so normally I will reach hcmc and the next day then fly over.

If u really wanted to cover ALL places then I think 7 days in Danang, Hoi An and Hue is not enough.

Yes, we intend to fly to hcm and then fly domestic flight to Danang the next morning...after that we fly from Hue which is last stop to hcm...:)

that is why we intend to take in most of the sight seeings within the shortest time...and skip those not so interesting...:)

I bought a tour package to bring me to the Ba Na Hill to take one of the longest cable car in the world, the Temple of Linh Ung in Son Tra, and another temple of Goddess of Mercy.

The beaches I passed by, didn't see as many people as the Nha Trang beaches, over even the East Coast Park beach.

Around the city center u can go to the Musuem, Cathedral, the Han River and the bridge.

haha..in Danang, that already need one full day to go to ride the cable car...also will skip the beaches too...just passed by will do...:)

we intend to stay around town which we can visit most of the places of interest...^^

Seletar
12-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Suddenly see u in MB and u told a SBF guy to identify me! Made me so scared!!! Next time see u, u must use bia to give me 压压惊 :D

The sbf bro said your tv good wor but no see you before so i just point at you loh. Where got problem bia.

Hurricane88
12-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Just got back from TP Long Xuyen capital of An Giang province last week...the place is so peaceful and ppl just go on with their life...my local fren told me that iphone 5s can be used on the road and not worried snatched away.

seafood and fruits are cheap...much cheaper than hcm and cost about half the price...had a durian there about 2kg for 75k dong.

bus ride is 5hours...and many ben xe mien tay buses go there from hcm...I took Hung Cuong bus (pick me up from my hotel) and paid 140k VND...every hour departure...the bus travel from HCM to Chau Doc and you can alight along the way

had to pass the following towns/provinces- district 6, district Binh Tan, Bin Chanh, Tieng Giang, Vinh Long, Dong Thap, then An Giang...bus need to go on ferry to cross the river...ride is 5 - 10mins...^^

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18879/18879922ddf119e47ec937ce0878f0b699b59289.jpg

weather - temperature bewteen 19-31 degrees Celsius...cool air whole day from Nov - Mar....plenty of bridges and the whole city is surrounded by water...^^

Traffic - light to moderate compare to hcm.

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18902/189020880a0e39cce1e012c806ae6bfb501c95d9.jpg
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18879/188799243f015422baf5db100ba4bf196e3e2502.jpg
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18879/188799380582b054e2dcfe1c954ce73954472677.jpg

Hotel - 2 star around 230k.

volcano
12-01-2014, 05:47 PM

there are domestic tours for 7 days 6 nights that cover the 3 places.

JoeWhite1
13-01-2014, 04:09 AM
I found a small massage place on the street going from Nikko Hotel / Nowzone to Dien Bien Phu (the street is Ly Thai To) in District 3. It is a very small place surrounded by shops doing printing and cards on the right hand side going towards Dien Bien Phu. However, I paid 100,000 dong to the owner (lounging in the only barber chair downstairs) and went upstairs for a massage. After stripping to my underwear, I lay on the table and the girl started to wipe me down with wet tissues, paying particular attention to my "baby". She asked if I wanted a happy ending and we discussed the price. She asked for 400,000 dong but I offered 150,000. Another and better looking girl came in and started to massage me and the first girl kept coming in to reduce the price. Eventually she accepted my price and the second girl went to work. She pulled her top down (nice firm boobs) and spent some time licking and fluttering her tongue at my tip. Eventually she finished the job very professionally and I CIM. After that another mamasan came in to take the money and the second girl asked for a tip. I think I gave her 40,000 dong. The girl who had done the negotiating also asked for a tip, but as she hadn't done anything else, I didn't give her.

The place was quite rough and seedy, but not bad for a chance discovery, especially as the negotiating girl could speak English.

cheatdeath
13-01-2014, 09:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iQv-jP6EAA

I can understand why there has been a recent crack down. After watching a couple of episodes of the show above, I realize that there is a huge market for tourism, and the local government want to cater to that group hence the crack down to clean up the image.

BlueDragon193
13-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Just got back from TP Long Xuyen capital of An Giang province last week...the place is so peaceful and ppl just go on with their life...my local fren told me that iphone 5s can be used on the road and not worried snatched away.

seafood and fruits are cheap...much cheaper than hcm and cost about half the price...had a durian there about 2kg for 75k dong.

bus ride is 5hours...and many ben xe mien tay buses go there from hcm...I took Hung Cuong bus (pick me up from my hotel) and paid 140k VND...every hour departure...the bus travel from HCM to Chau Doc and you can alight along the way...:)

had to pass the following towns/provinces- district 6, district Binh Tan, Bin Chanh, Tieng Giang, Vinh Long, Dong Thap, then An Giang...bus need to go on ferry to cross the river...ride is 5 - 10mins...^^

weather - temperature bewteen 19-31 degrees Celsius...cool air whole day from Nov - Mar....plenty of bridges and the whole city is surrounded by water...^^

Traffic - light to moderate compare to hcm.

Hotel - 2 star around 230k.

Thanks for your nice FR....wish I can join you.

codenameahbao
13-01-2014, 06:15 PM
good evening bros!

any bros in hcm wanna go ktv together tonight? 2 person here..looking for preferrably 2 more :D

phighter
13-01-2014, 06:41 PM
even with crack downs, it soars in VN

http://www.thanhniennews.com/index/pages/20140110-prostitution-in-vietnam-rises-and-naughty.aspx

SERO01
13-01-2014, 08:15 PM
good evening bros!

any bros in hcm wanna go ktv together tonight? 2 person here..looking for preferrably 2 more :D

check your pm. ;)

moruf
14-01-2014, 03:55 AM
I don't know.. I thought HCMC was a pretty easy place to pick up girls. I stayed there a few nights, each night had one or two free bonks.

Day/Evening time girls
The "nice" girls will have family curfew, they normally must be home by 10pm. Hooked up very easily via chat programs, don't ask for sex, ask to be friend, be interested in her, then can get her to meet. Bring her some nice place for lunch or tea, and be nice to her. Eventually can bring her back to hotel to give her some gifts from Singapore (left over from business meeting), express your interest in her, and there you go. Or bring her back for a photo shoot. :)
Of course you should be smart enough to know that these girls are usually students around 18 to 22 (maybe younger). The older ones tend to be a lot more street smart, or just want money.

Night time girls
Using chat programs, finding girls at massage places near my hotel was simple. There were those that outright ask for $$, so I'll politely turn down, then just delete them. For the rest, I simply chat them up, want to be friends, know them, and ask for supper/dinner.
Hit rate is about 4 girls out of 10 not asking for money, and 1 or 2 of the 4 will come out meet you. The girls will usually work from 6pm to 1am. If they are meeting for meals doesn't mean they will go hotel if you ask. I never ask about going hotel on the first meet up; I may joke, but I always follow the line "no, cannot anyhow bring girls back. Only bring go bed with gf". VN girls tend to be "conservative": If you're out for sex, they'll sense it and they will charge you $$. Give them a sense that you're a reliable person, they'll want a good bf. :)

In fact, one of the massage girls wanted to brought her massage friends with her when I offered to bring her for dinner, and said sure, everyone is welcomed. The girl's 8/10, one of her 3 friends was a 9/10. 1st nite just eat and say that I'm walking back alone (at least until out of their sight). 2nd nite just video chat show that I'm alone. 3rd nite, 8/10 and 9/10 were both wanting to be my gf. 8/10 claimed me as hers because I talked to her 1st. Of course, happy ending with both 8/10 and 9/10, but on different days.

Overall
Of all the cities I've been to, I think this is one of the easiest city to pick up girls (and the girls actually respond!).

So ya.. Personal experience, it's not hard to get free bonks in HCMC.

-----------

Side note 1:
I didn't like the A&Em hotel front desk though. The doormen all recognised me, treated me nice. The front desk lady was very nice and warm when I checked in, but every time I brought a new girl in during the day or accompany the girl out in the morning, must register/deregister her, and I can see the front desk lady's face get blacker. Good thing she didn't work night shift. By 4th day she never greet me already. End up feeling buay song, because I felt like I was being judged.

-----------

Important side note 2:
You would want to avoid KTV girls. Most of them can sense the intentions, and will bring up the issue of $$ one way or another.

I avoid KTV girls nowadays.
I had this super hottie who after her date with me (almost 1million VND), skipped her KTV work to spend the night.
Next morning she hinted and then realised I'm not going to buy her a new dSLR. She got upset. I got called a "stin-gi boyfriend". She then demanded me to pay USD$250 as compensation for sex and her missing work. I offered 2 million VND, she got upset and threatened to throw and break my $5k dSLR. That got me angry, I tussled with her to get back my dSLR, got slapped in the process. I threw her out before she could break my other precious things, and she left crying. Offered her 2 million VND while she cried at the lift, but she didn't take it.
The whole thing left a bad aftertaste, but I guess still counts as a freebie?
(On hindsight, she could have easily been one of the top tier girls at KTV. I wouldn't be surprised. Perhaps USD$250 +1million VND isn't anything too high)

-----------

Disclaimer: Freebie just means I didn't pay the girl directly. For some I paid for expensive meals. Some I ate 2 or 3 dinners a nite meeting different people. Some I paid for starbucks, etc. Like I tell the girls, I don't want to give money for sex. :D

cheatdeath
14-01-2014, 06:40 AM
If you go see hoi an go see it at night, thats the best time. I would do beaches near hoi an during the day and hoi an at night.

MIFAcafe
14-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Disclaimer: Freebie just means I didn't pay the girl directly. For some I paid for expensive meals. Some I ate 2 or 3 dinners a nite meeting different people. Some I paid for starbucks, etc. Like I tell the girls, I don't want to give money for sex. :D

I have few "free bonks" encounter personally, and most of the time they will turn out to be more expensive than paid sex.

phighter
14-01-2014, 02:37 PM
not to mention can't stand the risk of a clingy vietnamese girl...

SERO01
14-01-2014, 02:42 PM
I have few "free bonks" encounter personally, and most of the time they will turn out to be more expensive than paid sex.

haha agreed on this one.

TonyCheong
14-01-2014, 05:48 PM
I didn't like the A&Em hotel front desk though. The doormen all recognised me, treated me nice. The front desk lady was very nice and warm when I checked in, but every time I brought a new girl in during the day or accompany the girl out in the morning, must register/deregister her, and I can see the front desk lady's face get blacker. Good thing she didn't work night shift. By 4th day she never greet me already. End up feeling buay song, because I felt like I was being judged.

Hahaha why you care what the front desk girl thinks of you?
The true fact is you're in HCMC to monger mah. :p

If not happy just change hotel lor. :D

I tussled with her to get back my dSLR, got slapped in the process. I threw her out before she could break my other precious things, and she left crying. Offered her 2 million VND while she cried at the lift, but she didn't take it.

Me poor man.
I don't think I'll have such a problem with top tier KTV hostess because I don't have any expensive items to "show".
Eg. $5000 dSLR. :p

bolueeleh
14-01-2014, 07:00 PM
internet, stage for the delusional :cool:

TonyCheong
14-01-2014, 07:14 PM
internet, stage for the delusional :cool:

Don't forget the keyboard warriors and anti-socialites. :p

sailsingapore
14-01-2014, 08:21 PM

hahahah !! So-called " free " dates :p

volcano
14-01-2014, 08:32 PM

"free bonks" are usually free or cheaper if its only for 1 time...if its over a period of time...usually its many times more expensive....:D

weew
14-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Agreed, that is not even including the time and effort spend to obtain the first free bonk. :rolleyes:

jackbl
15-01-2014, 12:47 AM
If you go see hoi an go see it at night, thats the best time. I would do beaches near hoi an during the day and hoi an at night.

I missed the trip to go the beaches at hoi an :( The one regret in hoi an :(

mutantchicken
15-01-2014, 02:21 AM
I don't know.. I thought HCMC was a pretty easy place to pick up girls. I stayed there a few nights, each night had one or two free bonks.

Day/Evening time girls
The "nice" girls will have family curfew, they normally must be home by 10pm.
Of course you should be smart enough to know that these girls are usually students around 18 to 22 (maybe younger). The older ones tend to be a lot more street smart, or just want money.

Night time girls

Hit rate is about 4 girls out of 10 not asking for money, and 1 or 2 of the 4 will come out meet you. The girls will usually work from 6pm to 1am. If they are meeting for meals doesn't mean they will go hotel if you ask. I never ask about going hotel on the first meet up; I may joke, but I always follow the line "no, cannot anyhow bring girls back. Only bring go bed with gf". VN girls tend to be "conservative": If you're out for sex, they'll sense it and they will charge you $$. Give them a sense that you're a reliable person, they'll want a good bf. :)

In fact, one of the massage girls wanted to brought her massage friends with her when I offered to bring her for dinner, and said sure, everyone is welcomed. The girl's 8/10, one of her 3 friends was a 9/10. 1st nite just eat and say that I'm walking back alone (at least until out of their sight). 2nd nite just video chat show that I'm alone. 3rd nite, 8/10 and 9/10 were both wanting to be my gf. 8/10 claimed me as hers because I talked to her 1st. Of course, happy ending with both 8/10 and 9/10, but on different days.

Overall
Of all the cities I've been to, I think this is one of the easiest city to pick up girls (and the girls actually respond!).

So ya.. Personal experience, it's not hard to get free bonks in HCMC.

-----------

playing devils advocate here... but this is my 2 cents.
Firstly there is very few english speaking girls, and if they game to go up to you hotel room then they definately didnt learn english at school..they prob learnt it from their foreigner ex bf ect etc, so not so innocent.

That being aside, from my perspective tehre are 2 main reasons why a man would want to get freebies, let alone go online to past about it

1) cuz its cheaper?..well the OP has admitted that its ISNT/WASNT cheaper, for me it is, sometimes i can get freebies for teh cost of a bowl of pho and a hotel room, basically if she offering who would refuse? BUT this isnt that case here.
2) to appeal to the ego, ie im such a stud i can get freebies, well again that isnt the case here, the OP gives the impression that only 20% of girls responding to chat apps actually meet, so whats the actually conversion rate from initial contact to bonking...id be betting its much lower than 20% im thinking 2-5%...personally id rather be having a good time in hcmc than spending all my time on my phone fishing for freebies.
The next point is that if the OP can convice a girl to bonk after spending 2-3mill for dinner etc,, than pretty much any guy even if he is quasimodo could convince the said lady.
3) Service from teh said freebie...from my own experience i ahve found my paid bonk much more pleasureable than my freebies, nothing is more satisfying than getting a worn and hardened WL to open up and treat u like a boyfriend than her usual deadfish performance. IF i dont get that then at least they are the same as my freebies.

That being said, ie there is not real advantage in trying to get freebies ie no savings of money, getting better service or as a ego boost, but lets look at the disadvantages.
The first is that its is morally bankrupt, to trick a innocent good girls to bonk you because she thinks u are a good man make good bf/husband etc etc...though frankly i dont think his freebies would be good girls anway.
Then the second is that you need to give up some measure of you freedom and deal with sticky freebies.
Thirdly you are NOT doing any favours for these girls, im sure they would prefer that YOU PAID them, than you buying them meals they otherwise wouldnt buy themselves

So Mr OP, when you can get freebies UNDER the CPF (cost per fuck ) of 500k, THEN let us know, otherwise ist just another pointless post of you overpaying for mislabled products

cheatdeath
15-01-2014, 02:29 AM
if in da nang you should go to 119 tran phu street and visit han market, try the che at han market its suppose to be good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t53BUOsn70

seafood and fruits are cheap....

Hurricane88
15-01-2014, 01:56 PM

So we intend to visit the beach but no play water...hehe...:)

Hurricane88
15-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Firstly there is very few english speaking girls, and if they game to go up to you hotel room then they definately didnt learn english at school..they prob learnt it from their foreigner ex bf ect etc, so not so innocent.

So Mr OP, when you can get freebies UNDER the CPF (cost per fuck ) of 500k, THEN let us know, otherwise ist just another pointless post of you overpaying for mislabled products

agreed with you MC...I intend to reply but then after seeing this samster hardly post his experience...one question I had in my mind..."wonder how long he has to stay in hcm hotel to do what he did to be successful even for one "free bonk"..".haizzz...:p

he seems to let his ego float...anyway is a sex forum and he is free to share whatever he wanted...:)

TET is around the corner...VBs need money to go home and to give their parents...so be prepared if you have gf/bx or part time to give money or remit money...hehe...:)

Hurricane88
15-01-2014, 02:07 PM
if in da nang you should go to 119 tran phu street and visit han market, try the che at han market its suppose to be good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t53BUOsn70

no thank you...because we can go to mekong delta for cheaper local fruits and products...:)

I intend to cover Chau Doc An Giang, Thot Not Can Tho and maybe Cambodia after Central Vietnam...plenty of visits and exploration...:)

Go visit naemlo in PP...hehe...entry from Chau Doc border..:)

sailsingapore
15-01-2014, 03:11 PM
So we intend to visit the beach but no play water...hehe...:)

hahaha !! Why not play water Bro H=88 ??? :confused:

Hurricane88
15-01-2014, 03:33 PM
hahaha !! Why not play water Bro H=88 ??? :confused:

we play diff water game...haha...so are u joining us for the trip...:)

sailsingapore
15-01-2014, 04:03 PM
we play diff water game...haha...so are u joining us for the trip...:)

hahaha ! ok :D Have fun Bro :p

cheatdeath
15-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Yeah hoi an had some nice beaches. I miss the vodka shots and fresh fruits right on the beach.

When I was in hoi an beach it was so empty you could practically walk nude on the beach.

jackbl
16-01-2014, 01:14 AM
I intend to cover Chau Doc An Giang, Thot Not Can Tho and maybe Cambodia after Central Vietnam...plenty of visits and exploration...

What's so attractive about Thot Not???

moruf
16-01-2014, 01:19 AM
Hahaha why you care what the front desk girl thinks of you?
The true fact is you're in HCMC to monger mah. :p

If not happy just change hotel lor. :D

Me poor man.
I don't think I'll have such a problem with top tier KTV hostess because I don't have any expensive items to "show".
Eg. $5000 dSLR. :p

Didn't like the frown she gave every time she saw me.
Well, this KTV hostess happened to be a photographer too. She owns a 5Dmk3 with L lens too. Don't think she was impressed by my camera. She just wants a new Sony Alpha 7R.

Didn't hook her by showing off my camera. Hooked up with her because of talking with her about her photos. And how she looks better in front of the camera rather than behind. And a couple of other things. :)

I don't flaunt what I have to hook the girls. That sort usually end up hooking the money-faced girls. Think the smarter girls will also know what you're trying to do.

TonyCheong
16-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Didn't like the frown she gave every time she saw me.

Well, this KTV hostess happened to be a photographer too. She owns a 5Dmk3 with L lens too. Don't think she was impressed by my camera. She just wants a new Sony Alpha 7R.

Frown back at the hotel front desk girl lor. :cool: :p

Haha if get into "serious" relationship with this type of girls.
From "talk" expensive cameras will progress to "talk" expensive cars or condos liao! :eek:

moruf
16-01-2014, 02:50 AM
playing devils advocate here... but this is my 2 cents.

That being aside, from my perspective tehre are 2 main reasons why a man would want to get freebies, let alone go online to past about it

1) cuz its cheaper?..well the OP has admitted that its ISNT/WASNT cheaper, for me it is, sometimes i can get freebies for teh cost of a bowl of pho and a hotel room, basically if she offering who would refuse? BUT this isnt that case here.
2) to appeal to the ego, ie im such a stud i can get freebies, well again that isnt the case here, the OP gives the impression that only 20% of girls responding to chat apps actually meet, so whats the actually conversion rate from initial contact to bonking...id be betting its much lower than 20% im thinking 2-5%...personally id rather be having a good time in hcmc than spending all my time on my phone fishing for freebies.
The next point is that if the OP can convice a girl to bonk after spending 2-3mill for dinner etc,, than pretty much any guy even if he is quasimodo could convince the said lady.
3) Service from teh said freebie...from my own experience i ahve found my paid bonk much more pleasureable than my freebies, nothing is more satisfying than getting a worn and hardened WL to open up and treat u like a boyfriend than her usual deadfish performance. IF i dont get that then at least they are the same as my freebies.

That being said, ie there is not real advantage in trying to get freebies ie no savings of money, getting better service or as a ego boost, but lets look at the disadvantages.
The first is that its is morally bankrupt, to trick a innocent good girls to bonk you because she thinks u are a good man make good bf/husband etc etc...though frankly i dont think his freebies would be good girls anway.
Then the second is that you need to give up some measure of you freedom and deal with sticky freebies.
Thirdly you are NOT doing any favours for these girls, im sure they would prefer that YOU PAID them, than you buying them meals they otherwise wouldnt buy themselves

Well, lets look at it another way.
1) I have to eat my meals, and I don't want to eat it alone, nor to eat cheap street food all the time. I don't mind paying for 1 more person to dine at a fine restaurant as company. It's a case of having company before and after the bonk.

2) If you tend to meet the uneducated girls, I guess most of them wouldn't know English. Most of the college girls will know some English. They often can't understand by hearing, but if they read they will understand. If you don't believe me, try it yourself. Type it out for them to read next time you're there, they'll understand you a lot faster.

3) As for the cost of the freebies, as I mentioned, it varies. The KTV girl's date cost a hell lot of money, dinner plus gifts and so on, but I did limit it to nothing more one spends for a v pretty girl. That said, I also had a willing photo model, and extremely GF feeling for an evening and night. The other students and etc, the cost is often a starbucks coffee, and time investment (meet a couple of times before willing to go anywhere). Minus away the KTV girl, the rest average less than 300kVND each, including taxi fare back. The girls always pay their own way back home, don't need me to give them a cent. Some girls give me rides on their bikes too. I didn't even need to pay for taxi to the airport. CPF is definitely under 300k VND. Even the KTV girl is about 500kVND (1.5M VND / 3 fucks).

In a couple of instances, the girl even pay for the snacks/coffee/drinks, but that girl is from a rich(er) family. :D

My personal experience is, older the girl, the more expensive the freebie is. Above 21 years old, then can avoid already, I'll guess that the COSF (cost of successful fuck) will probably be more than 500k VND.

4) In case you haven't figured out, Viagra in VN is cheap. about 1MVND per original imported box from a reputable pharmacy. (yeah yeah, I know can be fake). Also in case you don't know, taking Viagra with grapefruit juice gives you hell of a kick. Of course if you end up with a erection that won't go down after 4 hours and cumming multiple times, you should visit the doctor immediately. Once you figure out what's optimal for you, your life should change.

5) Ego boost. Hell yeah. It sure makes my day walking around with a girl that turns heads and have other guys checking her out. The KTV girl was dressed casual/classy, just the way I like it.

6) Morally bad. Yeah.. I agree.. But to be living stories that you hear of from forums is amazing. It simply doesn't happen anywhere else. Just last night I got a China girl to bed using the exact same methodology, and before I could take off her panties she stopped me and said, "while we're gf and bf, the first time I must still charge you. $300 for whole night ok." I bargained down, but still the point is.. I've not gotten the same thing to work anywhere else but HCMC.

7) under no conditions do I assume that all the girls are good. Some of the students are for real, some of the students are just rushing off before 10 to go for their "work". The point is, it doesn't matter. What matters is that they're not asking for money, they are willing to please, and I only need to see them once. or twice in some cases. That's the front that these girls are willing to present, and I don't need to question that. I already mentioned that when you chat them up don't talk about sex or most of them will ask for money. If you haven't caught on to what these "students" are, then you ought to re-read the previous line.

The VN society looks down on entertainment workers, so if you offer them the mask to hide behind, treat them like decent girls, they will appreciate it and try to play that part. Slight difference between a WL pretending to treat you like a BF, and a WL truly wanting to pleasure you as her real BF for keeps.

---------------------------------------

LOL call me delusional if you want to.
Laugh at me if you want to.
I don't give a damn. I've managed to live a period of time as a "Casanova" with several gfs at the same time, spending less than 4 million VND my 5 day trip excluding hotel, and having 8 girls in that period.

I'm just sharing. For those who want to try experience the same thing, go HCMC and try the same thing. What have you gotta lose? 30 min sending out greetings?

PS.
I'm the NOT only one that can do it. I'm in my early 30s, my face complexion reminds most people of the moon surface, I'm not very tall, and I'm overweight. If I can do it, I'm sure most of the people here can do even better. Of course, those bros here above 45, probably better to just look for the working ladies. Nothing against you bros, but one of the "real", good girl shared about how guys old enough to be their father is hitting on her asking for sex and how it upsets them.

This whole shit started because I really wanted the KTV girl as my gf. Picked her up via the chat program before I even went VN. She's really gorgeous. Too bad the entire thing screwed up after the 2nd day, causing me to get upset and just anyhow search hoping to meet up with some nice VN girl(s). Just sharing my observations.

If you don't want to try, just bring your wads of VND and USD, go look for your working ladies.

mutantchicken
16-01-2014, 03:33 AM
Well, lets look at it another way.
1) I have to eat my meals, and I don't want to eat it alone, nor to eat cheap street food all the time. I don't mind paying for 1 more person to dine at a fine restaurant as company. It's a case of having company before and after the bonk.

2) If you tend to meet the uneducated girls, I guess most of them wouldn't know English. Most of the college girls will know some English. They often can't understand by hearing, but if they read they will understand. If you don't believe me, try it yourself. Type it out for them to read next time you're there, they'll understand you a lot faster.

3) As for the cost of the freebies, as I mentioned, it varies. The KTV girl's date cost a hell lot of money, dinner plus gifts and so on, but I did limit it to nothing more one spends for a v pretty girl. That said, I also had a willing photo model, and extremely GF feeling for an evening and night. The other students and etc, the cost is often a starbucks coffee, and time investment (meet a couple of times before willing to go anywhere). Minus away the KTV girl, the rest average less than 300kVND each, including taxi fare back. The girls always pay their own way back home, don't need me to give them a cent. Some girls give me rides on their bikes too. I didn't even need to pay for taxi to the airport. CPF is definitely under 300k VND. Even the KTV girl is about 500kVND (1.5M VND / 3 fucks).

In a couple of instances, the girl even pay for the snacks/coffee/drinks, but that girl is from a rich(er) family. :D

My personal experience is, older the girl, the more expensive the freebie is. Above 21 years old, then can avoid already, I'll guess that the COSF (cost of successful fuck) will probably be more than 500k VND.

4) In case you haven't figured out, Viagra in VN is cheap. about 1MVND per original imported box from a reputable pharmacy. (yeah yeah, I know can be fake). Also in case you don't know, taking Viagra with grapefruit juice gives you hell of a kick. Of course if you end up with a erection that won't go down after 4 hours and cumming multiple times, you should visit the doctor immediately. Once you figure out what's optimal for you, your life should change.

5) Ego boost. Hell yeah. It sure makes my day walking around with a girl that turns heads and have other guys checking her out. The KTV girl was dressed casual/classy, just the way I like it.

6) Morally bad. Yeah.. I agree.. But to be living stories that you hear of from forums is amazing. It simply doesn't happen anywhere else. Just last night I got a China girl to bed using the exact same methodology, and before I could take off her panties she stopped me and said, "while we're gf and bf, the first time I must still charge you. $300 for whole night ok." I bargained down, but still the point is.. I've not gotten the same thing to work anywhere else but HCMC.

7) under no conditions do I assume that all the girls are good. Some of the students are for real, some of the students are just rushing off before 10 to go for their "work". The point is, it doesn't matter. What matters is that they're not asking for money, they are willing to please, and I only need to see them once. or twice in some cases. That's the front that these girls are willing to present, and I don't need to question that. I already mentioned that when you chat them up don't talk about sex or most of them will ask for money. If you haven't caught on to what these "students" are, then you ought to re-read the previous line.

The VN society looks down on entertainment workers, so if you offer them the mask to hide behind, treat them like decent girls, they will appreciate it and try to play that part. Slight difference between a WL pretending to treat you like a BF, and a WL truly wanting to pleasure you as her real BF for keeps.

---------------------------------------

LOL call me delusional if you want to.
Laugh at me if you want to.
I don't give a damn. I've managed to live a period of time as a "Casanova" with several gfs at the same time, spending less than 4 million VND my 5 day trip excluding hotel, and having 8 girls in that period.

I'm just sharing. For those who want to try experience the same thing, go HCMC and try the same thing. What have you gotta lose? 30 min sending out greetings?

PS.
I'm the NOT only one that can do it. I'm in my early 30s, my face complexion reminds most people of the moon surface, I'm not very tall, and I'm overweight. If I can do it, I'm sure most of the people here can do even better. Of course, those bros here above 45, probably better to just look for the working ladies. Nothing against you bros, but one of the "real", good girl shared about how guys old enough to be their father is hitting on her asking for sex and how it upsets them.

This whole shit started because I really wanted the KTV girl as my gf. Picked her up via the chat program before I even went VN. She's really gorgeous. Too bad the entire thing screwed up after the 2nd day, causing me to get upset and just anyhow search hoping to meet up with some nice VN girl(s). Just sharing my observations.

If you don't want to try, just bring your wads of VND and USD, go look for your working ladies.

hahah you really have no idea who your subject readers are...this is like you going to a doctors fair talking medical crap when you are clearly NOT a doctor...whilst your may live the phantasy of bieng a casanova, some of us live here being the casanova..and we can replicate that life anywhere around the world...in regards to your "educated girls"..i dont dispute that there arent educated girls who can speak english, but they certainly wouldnt be putting it out for a moon faced short overweight guy, who is a wannabe photographer unless they FUGLY. Those who have lived here and romanced here, all know about the types of girls to fall for your "game" but they the sorts i wouldnt even give a second look to...so please feel free to casanova your way through their ranks.
Just dont oversell your success as there will be very little buyers here.
What it really boils down to is by your own admission your story about seducing students, well they not really students but "students"...so what other misleading facts or what other outright lies are found in your FR. I suppose the only thing we know for sure is that you are a fat pocked face short guy with erectile dysfunction. With possible illusions of grandeur/

TonyCheong
16-01-2014, 03:48 AM
Of course, those bros here above 45, probably better to just look for the working ladies. Nothing against you bros, but one of the "real", good girl shared about how guys old enough to be their father is hitting on her asking for sex and how it upsets them.

Hahaha do you know how many bros you've offended!? :eek: :D

I belong to this category but not 45 yet. :p

Too bad I'm not qualified to join your elite league. :D

JoeWhite1
16-01-2014, 06:07 AM
A second discovery was out of HCMC in Bin Duong. A Xông Hơi / massage place with several girls lying around looking bored. First time I walked past, the mamasan asked me for 500,000 dong. I refused, but came back a few days later, went in and was asked to pay the house price of 80,000 dong. The girl was ok and had nice boobs. She finished me off quickly (I was actually on my way to somewhere so I didn't have much time). She offered me a second round, but I declined. I paid her 100,000 dong and left feeling satisfied and ready for my meeting :).

I know that Bin Duong is too far out of HCMC but I had business there, so it was a nice surprise find.

naemlo
16-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Too bad I'm not qualified to join your elite league. :D

Essay vs essay, u also interested? :D Join my elite tour....

V|ernar
16-01-2014, 11:01 AM
Essay vs essay, u also interested? :D Join my elite tour....

simi tour ? :confused:

naemlo
16-01-2014, 11:12 AM
simi tour ? :confused:

Sex tour. :D

Hurricane88
16-01-2014, 04:43 PM

okok...me sign up waiting for you ok...kekeke...:)

naemlo
16-01-2014, 05:11 PM

U put date and time....

Hurricane88
16-01-2014, 05:27 PM
U put date and time....

1st April 2014 @ 12pm...hahaha...:)

naemlo
16-01-2014, 06:14 PM
1st April 2014 @ 12pm...hahaha...:)

Ok see u in Window's.... :eek::D

TonyCheong
16-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Essay vs essay, u also interested? Join my elite tour....

simi tour?

Warning: Bro naemlo's tour damn premium price wan! :eek: :p

Singkieu
17-01-2014, 02:11 AM
...TET is around the corner...VBs need money to go home and to give their parents...so be prepared if you have gf/bx or part time to give money or remit money...hehe...:)

Thats why I break up with all of them before Tet.

Spring cleaning. And, I don't have to give out li xi.

Just find new girlfriends after Tet when everybody is happy, fed and rich.

So call me a stingy bastard.

Singkieu
17-01-2014, 02:26 AM
...PS. I'm the NOT only one that can do it. I'm in my early 30s, my face complexion reminds most people of the moon surface, I'm not very tall, and I'm overweight. If I can do it, I'm sure most of the people here can do even better. Of course, those bros here above 45, probably better to just look for the working ladies. Nothing against you bros, but one of the "real", good girl shared about how guys old enough to be their father is hitting on her asking for sex and how it upsets them...

Sure. Nothing against us 'older' guys but you're basing this on a 'rant' shared by one girl?

I wonder if, for the sake of argument, I offered her the listening ear instead of you, she would tell me the same? Or maybe she would instead rant to me about 'younger' guys under 30 (but still older than her) hitting on her who can't provide for her nor maintain her 'material needs'. Believe it or not, usually it is the guys who are slightly older who have experience behind them, who know how to savour a woman in bed like they do a cuban cigar or a fine scotch, as opposed to younger guys who probably want to just fuck like bunnies. I am not saying this is you, just statistically speaking.

I'm 40 by the way.

Never mind about you not knowing your audience here with your posting as MC or TonyCheong have pointed out, but seriously dude, if you're already taking viagra cocktails at 30, your Operating System will be seriously f*cked by the time you're 40.

JoeWhite1
17-01-2014, 02:39 AM
I also met a FL in PNL one night. She stopped me on the street and offered me a BJ for $50. I told her I would pay $20 and she agreed. She was not young, but I was horny. We went into a nearby hotel, I paid 200,000 for the room (rip-off I know), and we went up to a small cubicle room with bed, TV and fan. The door locked at least. We stripped off and she washed herself and me. Then she gave me the best BJ - no porn star moaning, just a real professional job. She was chatty and friendly and told me (in excellent English) that she was doing this to support her 16 yr old daughter because husband had left them.

I paid her 400,000, so with 200,000 for the hotel, the total was 600,000. Probably too much, but she really knew how to give an excellent BJ.

mutantchicken
17-01-2014, 10:56 AM
I also met a FL in PNL one night. She stopped me on the street and offered me a BJ for $50. I told her I would pay $20 and she agreed. She was not young, but I was horny. We went into a nearby hotel, I paid 200,000 for the room (rip-off I know), and we went up to a small cubicle room with bed, TV and fan. The door locked at least. We stripped off and she washed herself and me. Then she gave me the best BJ - no porn star moaning, just a real professional job. She was chatty and friendly and told me (in excellent English) that she was doing this to support her 16 yr old daughter because husband had left them.

I paid her 400,000, so with 200,000 for the hotel, the total was 600,000. Probably too much, but she really knew how to give an excellent BJ.

how old is she , if she has a 16yr old daughter she would be 35+...usually they quite unattractive..if u found one attractive then good luck..all i could add to this is make sure u dont bring any valuables with you as the risk of them pick pocket you is high...and was she naked did u see her vagina? as its a common practice for transvestites to ride around that area offering "cheap" bjs...600k for a bj isnt cheap as i can find massage with bj for 300k include tip in a proper masage shop

Hurricane88
17-01-2014, 10:59 AM

this is the best strategy...me too have not give li xi for past few years...hehe...:)

Sure. Nothing against us 'older' guys but you're basing this on a 'rant' shared by one girl?

I'm 40 by the way.

Never mind about you not knowing your audience here with your posting as MC or TonyCheong have pointed out, but seriously dude, if you're already taking viagra cocktails at 30, your Operating System will be seriously f*cked by the time you're 40.

me old man roi...still dun need any drug enhancement for firing exercise...:)

talking about fake in Wet Nam...plenty of things sold here are fake...

fake whisky, fake cognac, fake Heineken, fake Panadol, fake Cialis, fake Viagra...so not sure what extra ingredients goes into....:confused:

wow...at 30plus need ED drugs to enjoy sex...that is really sad sad delusional case...kekeke....:confused:

volcano
17-01-2014, 11:19 AM

why must break up before Tet..just dont give li xi can already mah..

i always tell my gf that theres no practice of giving gf li xi in Sinkie..if u want li xi from bf then u go find a Vietnam kid...:)

biasaigon
17-01-2014, 11:44 AM
why must break up before Tet..just dont give li xi can already mah..

i always tell my gf that theres no practice of giving gf li xi in Sinkie..if u want li xi from bf then u go find a Vietnam kid...:)

Good answer. Learn something today.

Luv2shacK
17-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Just wanna share my experince last week in HCM. Was bored in the hotel and started using wechat to try my luck. After a few attempts, one girl by the nick of AMY offfered massage for USD50 . I to,d her i have no USD only SGD and after some hassling settled for 65sgd.

When she arrived at my hotel at Along bui thi xuan, you gotto minus around 20% on her looks. But i was feasting on a boobs and butt( nice short deninm) .

She speaks english and striaght away she hugs me and led me to the shower. She strip and help me to shower. I notice she has nice boobs and clean shaven pussy.

Return to bed after dry up, and we went straight to action ( massage? Fuck it! Haha)

Looks - 6.5

Boobs - 7.5

Pussy - 8 ( clean shaven and humped)

Bj - 6.5 ( condom)

Fj - 8. ( responsive and tight)

After cumming, rested, led me to the shower, clean me up..and i paid her sgd70 for her good service n attitude.

You guys can try wechat her AMY or contact her mobile 008490964xxxx( with her consent)

Not sure if this is consider expensive in hcm standard, but for 70bucks, i think i defiantely had a good deal.

Cheers!

Hurricane88
17-01-2014, 01:19 PM
Just wanna share my experince last week in HCM. Was bored in the hotel and started using wechat to try my luck. After a few attempts, one girl by the nick of AMY offfered massage for USD50 . I to,d her i have no USD only SGD and after some hassling settled for 65sgd.

She speaks english and striaght away she hugs me and led me to the shower. She strip and help me to shower. I notice she has nice boobs and clean shaven pussy.

Return to bed after dry up, and we went straight to action ( massage? Fuck it! Haha)
Looks - 6.5
Boobs - 7.5
Pussy - 8 ( clean shaven and humped)
Bj - 6.5 ( condom)
Fj - 8. ( responsive and tight)

After cumming, rested, led me to the shower, clean me up..and i paid her sgd70 for her good service n attitude.
You guys can try wechat her AMY or contact her mobile 008490964xxxx( with her consent)
Not sure if this is consider expensive in hcm standard, but for 70bucks, i think i defiantely had a good deal.
Cheers!

thank you for sharing posts...:)

Pls do not post phone numbers openly...do you know that prostitution is illegal in Vietnam...so now cong an will be looking for her because of you...:)

I had edited the phone numbers...guys can pm him directly if you want her number...:)

cheatdeath
17-01-2014, 01:21 PM
How many hours did this last? because normally for 70 USD, you should be able to get a 60 minute massage(inlcuding shower service), and then 1 more hour of FJ, so if you had her for one hour then its still a good deal, but not the standard.Just wanna share my experince last week in HCM. Was bored in the hotel and started using wechat to try my luck. After a few attempts, one girl by the nick of AMY offfered massage for USD50 . I

Cheers!

volcano
17-01-2014, 01:42 PM
She was not young, but I was horny. We went into a nearby hotel, I paid 200,000 for the room (rip-off I know), and we went up to a small cubicle room with bed, TV and fan.I paid her 400,000, so with 200,000 for the hotel, the total was 600,000

600k for a bj by a lady with a 16 year old daughter in a room with tv and FAN...:eek:

i rather spend 1 mill and get a massage and bj by a girl not older then 23 years old in a room with private sauna..and after sauna the girl will still shower and wash hair for me...:cool:

anyway,if u feel ur money is spend worth while then its ok...:)