Hi Brb,
Where is this anglewitch located.

Bangkok's 1 is in Nana plaza 2nd storey
Pattaya's 1 is in walking street

candox69
09-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Bangkok's 1 is in Nana plaza 2nd storey
Pattaya's 1 is in walking street

Thanks Brb, Your pic is capture in nana or pattaya.

vmtech
10-02-2008, 10:30 AM
it's in Nana plaza dude

vmtech
14-02-2008, 04:51 PM
News... for those that are dateless today :P

Carnival Go-Go Bar located on the top level in Nana Plaza is holding a Bull Riding Competition on Thursday, February 14th. Both Angelwitch Go-Go Bars in Nana Plaza and Walking Street, Soi 15 have been decorated for Valentine’s Day. The Angelwitch Show Team will be performing some special Valentine’s shows this Thursday night.

treex
15-02-2008, 01:28 AM
Hi folks!

Sorry to ruin the moment for you all. Just need an up-to-date enquiry on a few things.

I will be going on 26th February to BKK, and I'll be residing in the Ambassador Suite in Davis Bangkok. Just wondering, if I have some guests with me, which bars would be best to bring them to? They're looking for something interesting, with novelty shows, and perhaps partial nude dancing and the works. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

They are also particular about looks and SYTs - so best if you guys can recommendation a winner for me! Thanks!

vmtech
15-02-2008, 05:48 AM
Hi folks!

Sorry to ruin the moment for you all. Just need an up-to-date enquiry on a few things.

I will be going on 26th February to BKK, and I'll be residing in the Ambassador Suite in Davis Bangkok. Just wondering, if I have some guests with me, which bars would be best to bring them to? They're looking for something interesting, with novelty shows, and perhaps partial nude dancing and the works. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

They are also particular about looks and SYTs - so best if you guys can recommendation a winner for me! Thanks!

Soi Cowboy: Shebas/Suziewong for the shows, Shark, Baccara for upskirt lookie, long gun and rawhide for the shows.

snowwolf79
17-02-2008, 01:30 AM
Got to thank one of the bro who took the pic of the "girl" which I must say "He" is very beautiful and having all "His" job done up. But too bad beside the V, "He" never get to op on "His" nipples and ring!!! Of all the nips of girls I see before all are not that small like MAN!!! So the conclusion is......everything is possible!!! :eek:

Also look at the scar on "His" abdomen, clearly indicate ops was done. "He" must be short of cash at that moment so the scar wasn't done up and the nipple wasnt done up.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/66833-fl-encountered-33.html#post2576885
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/81468-she-transsexual-2.html#post2581420

Hi all,

just went down to midnite today. confirmed that there are 4 katoeys there..so be careful when you are there on the 'gals'...;)

motodiary
17-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Hi all,

just went down to midnite today. confirmed that there are 4 katoeys there..so be careful when you are there on the 'gals'...;)

thought you have left BKK! going to gogobars on Sunday night again? is that your way to avoid the crowd? :p haha.. any new finds?

snowwolf79
17-02-2008, 11:28 PM
thought you have left BKK! going to gogobars on Sunday night again? is that your way to avoid the crowd? :p haha.. any new finds?

yet to.. leaving in 3 months time.. weekends nothing to do mar.. so go down there to watch soccer and drink lor.. disturb the 'gals' a bit.. :D:D

ol'ManPushCart
23-02-2008, 04:36 AM
Will be in Bangkok alone today in the evening till tuesday afternoon. Any bros want to show me around or meet up? Will be staying at Silom. Please do PM me:D

everywhere
23-02-2008, 05:54 PM
need help here guys. i'm in bkk right now, i flew all the way here supposed to meet a thai FL, but for whatever reason, she keeps postponing our meeting with excuses - friend is here to visit, want to go disco with her friends (did invite me but i was lazy. told her i want to meet her alone but she declined), and currently the situation is she's simply not replying my sms (usually i will sms her and she will call right back). so i got pissed off, esp after screaming 'bitch!' in my room to myself several time, and last night went to nana plaza. found a nice pretty girl, banged her, but she couldn't stay LT (which is what i want) since she has to go to hospital to take care of her mother. she didn't ask for money so i don't think she was trying to 'con' my money. i mentioned i had a thai mobile number too, but she didn't ask for it.

okay so here's what i need: i keep seeing angmohs with thai girls - presumably working ladies - walking in the streets, and i want that. i was hoping to get that when i meet up with my thai FL but in the end she screwed me over like this. so how can i find a girl who will accompany me for the rest of the trip? i assume the bargirls need to work so they won't be able to be with me 24/7. so i should find freelancers,yes?

and people keep mentioning this place called the nana carpark, but i can't find this place. where is this? is it the nana hotel carpark, because i asked people in nana plaza and they say nana plaza does not have a carpark.

please help here, i'm sick of sleeping alone. i assumed that i won't have to since i flew here just to meet the FL. i expected to be screwed, but unfortunately i got screwed over instead.

ol'ManPushCart
23-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Bro, i'm also in bangkok now. just reached my hotel from the airport. If u need company, we can go hunting together la but i'm rather new to this scene. Please do PM me your thai number or msn address so we can get in touch.:D

Maybe can go try some soapy massage followed by dinner then chiong the agg at night.

sassina2
23-02-2008, 06:34 PM
and people keep mentioning this place called the nana carpark, but i can't find this place. where is this? is it the nana hotel carpark, because i asked people in nana plaza and they say nana plaza does not have a carpark.

please help here, i'm sick of sleeping alone. i assumed that i won't have to since i flew here just to meet the FL. i expected to be screwed, but unfortunately i got screwed over instead.

Yes, it is the Nana Hotel Car Park they are talking about.

Occasionally, you get a gem looking for some extra money for her bills. Most evenings, its full of "dogs" you might not want in your bed to wake up to.

There are the early birds after work and there are the desperados after bars and agogos are closed, the talent level changes each minute and its never the same every day.

Then again, FL or bar girl or agogo, there is no guarantee that she will overnight 24/7 with you etc.

BTW, I cannot figure out why you sound so "desperate" just because one FL played you out. With a pocketful of money and time at hand, you have to be "gay" not to be able to find a real girl to spend time with you in all of Bangkok.

everywhere
23-02-2008, 07:37 PM
despite my best efforts not to sound desperate - because i'm not - still you have to go there. it's okay, i guess it's the way i phrase things.

anyway, my experience with the bargirls mostly is that they'll fuck and leave. i'm looking for more of a erm..holistic experience, if you will. i am bored out of my wits here because i flew here simply to meet the girl with whom i had a wonderful time when she was in singapore. i had no intentions of shopping, sightseeing, etc other than to go to the tailor, which i alr did today. the rest of the time was initially planned to just spend with the girl and let her take me around. now it looks like she won't be fulfilling her end of the deal (figuratively speaking. there was no actual 'deal' to speak of, although she did agree to spend a certain designated period of time with me but i don't recall any solid promises), so i'm trying to get another girl to fulfil her role so that i can still have the holiday i planned.

enough off-track. can someone with real info help me out here? or maybe there's a certain set of words i should say/ask the girl. or is it truly your luck on whether she's 'free' for the next few days? are there specific places i can go so that the girls tend to be more 'free'? once again i ask, i assume bargirls will not be able to do so right? although logically speaking, if i undertake to defray her barfine for all the days she accompanies me, it should be okay too isn't it?

vmtech
23-02-2008, 08:48 PM
despite my best efforts not to sound desperate - because i'm not - still you have to go there. it's okay, i guess it's the way i phrase things.

anyway, my experience with the bargirls mostly is that they'll fuck and leave. i'm looking for more of a erm..holistic experience, if you will. i am bored out of my wits here because i flew here simply to meet the girl with whom i had a wonderful time when she was in singapore. i had no intentions of shopping, sightseeing, etc other than to go to the tailor, which i alr did today. the rest of the time was initially planned to just spend with the girl and let her take me around. now it looks like she won't be fulfilling her end of the deal (figuratively speaking. there was no actual 'deal' to speak of, although she did agree to spend a certain designated period of time with me but i don't recall any solid promises), so i'm trying to get another girl to fulfil her role so that i can still have the holiday i planned.

enough off-track. can someone with real info help me out here? or maybe there's a certain set of words i should say/ask the girl. or is it truly your luck on whether she's 'free' for the next few days? are there specific places i can go so that the girls tend to be more 'free'? once again i ask, i assume bargirls will not be able to do so right? although logically speaking, if i undertake to defray her barfine for all the days she accompanies me, it should be okay too isn't it?

you should look at your PR skill lo. If u can click, no need pay also people will wanna hang out with you. If you cant chat tactfully, got money also people will tell u buffalo has a fit and needs to go hospital.

everywhere
23-02-2008, 09:03 PM
i'm not sure what you're referring to - the nana plaza girls, or the girl i flew here to meet. but either way, you are probably wrong.

firstly, the girl i flew here to meet, we definitely clicked. we were on very good terms when she was in singapore, and we chatted on the phone before i flew here. which explains why i'm puzzled as to her current behaviour now that i'm alr here.

secondly, the girl from nana last night, we clicked very well as well. but from the start i wanted to pay her for LT but she told me she has to go hospital to take care of her mother in the morning, so asked me not to waste money on LT and just pay for ST. i believe what she said, despite what some cynics might think. there was no sign of her trying to wring money out of me. e.g didn't ask for my thai mobile, didn't give me her thai mobile, asked me to go ST instead of LT because she knew she couldn't stay unlike some girls who will ask you to pay LT even if they knew they couldn't stay.

HoustonBoy
24-02-2008, 12:10 AM

For GFE, you're much better off going to Dong Guan. BKK's sex industry is much more mature and commercialize, while DG are mostly factory girls and migrant workers who often on the job for a few months before saving enough money to go home.

blursam
24-02-2008, 01:06 AM
okay so here's what i need: i keep seeing angmohs with thai girls - presumably working ladies - walking in the streets, and i want that.......so how can i find a girl who will accompany me for the rest of the trip? i assume the bargirls need to work so they won't be able to be with me 24/7. so i should find freelancers,yes?

I know some farangs actually talk to the girl, offer her LT rates daily and on top of that, will "take care" of her.....You may want to do the same. If she likes you and is available, chances are will stay with you. If your girl is from a bar or pub, you will need to pay the daily barfine as well.

I had a couple of experiences on this. For girls in gogo bar, after the girl agreed, I got the mama-san to arrange for barfine for the next few days. My girl will be all dressed up awaiting for me to pick up every evening (I sent her home as I needed to work during the day). You can talk to the girl to stay with you thru-out, same price, but chances are not the first night since they need to go back home to change (usually about 2-3 hours)....unless you willing to bring her go shopping and buy clothes....

The interesting ones I had has been FLs which I pick up from pubs and discos. I had great fun with them on the first nite, buy drinks and treated them like my gf with some "decency". After the night, I asked them to stay behind....many agreed....unless they had to work next day. I even had girls sent me off in the airport ! They would also leave their mobile behind for me to call in future trips. Damage is LT price (est 3,000 baht) daily + meals, etc.

blursam
24-02-2008, 01:13 AM
you should look at your PR skill lo. If u can click, no need pay also people will wanna hang out with you. If you cant chat tactfully, got money also people will tell u buffalo has a fit and needs to go hospital.

Totally agreed.....if you behave like a typical Singaporean "kiasu" attitude....good luck !

My experience with thai working girls is that if they like you, they will be willing to stay with you. If intention is purely get her to your room to screw.....she will leave when job is done.

blursam
24-02-2008, 01:14 AM

Totally agreed.....if you behave like a typical Singaporean "kiasu" attitude....good luck !

My experience with thai working girls is that if you treat them well and they like you, they will be willing to stay with you. If intention is purely get her to your room to screw.....she will leave when job is done.

everywhere
24-02-2008, 03:25 AM
those who replied to my post constructively, appreciate it very much thanks. i guess i read too many stories about how if the girl likes you, they will not charge you 'law by law' rates - e.g normal LT 3000 baht, 5 days same rate x 5. instead, they will give you big discount because they go out with you and you pay for all their expenses. i guess i was just being a hopeless romantic.

now i realise: no matter what, you still have to pay them proportionate rates. my thai FL is still not responding, and i really had fun with my first night girl so i think i will do what some of you guys suggest and pay her bar fine every night at the moment she start work. she prob still won't be able to stay overnight with me, because i believe her mother's ailment is real, but at least she has told me that she is willing to stay with me until at least 2-3am from the opening hours (about 7pm). she even said that i want 4-5 times also no problem, lol.

for the rest of those who replied sarcastic/cryptic remarks, all i can say is whatever.

everywhere
24-02-2008, 03:36 AM
anyway, something to contribute. a mini-FR i guess.

i headed to soi cowboy just now. one word: SUCKS. the girls are all ugly and/or fat and/or old. i actually clicked with one of the girls who brought me in but she wasn't really a looker so i wasn't willing to pay too much for her. offered her 2000 total including barfine to stay overnight with me, she declined. i said ok. i offered 2k baht because i thot that's all i had, turns out i had 3k, but i didn't raise my offer because like i said - she was cute and was fun to hang out with but i wouldn't want to bang her for the standard price, so i passed.

went to most of the soi cowboy bars. all the girls are ugly as hell. the good ones are taken quite early, so i guess if i went there at about opening time - 7-8pm - it might have been better.

subsequently headed to nana plaza again. checked out the nana hotel carpark, all the girls were ugly albeit very very rare fat ones. about 80% katoeys, beware.

speaking of katoeys, beware of a bar called 'obsession'. it's an all katoey bar. i didn't know this because most of the katoeys look SO pretty (seriously). only after i went in i started realising how come all so pretty but no men inside. so i boldly asked the girl who was clinging on to me, is this a ladyboy bar. she said yes, you didn't know? then i said no i didn't know, then she laughed. but she still kept trying to make me take her out, i politely declined. she eventually left and so did i.

walked around all other bars, all the girls who off-form tonight. good ones were once again, taken early. and i suddenly realised that if i wanted good performance and a general good time, i should actually come early to take the girls so that they are not already tired from dancing and walking and entertaining. it's not like the usual mantra of coming late so it's more bustling. it's actually better to come at opening time.

but disclaimer: i think it also depends on your luck. because for me, my girl has alr agreed to go semi-LT with me for the price of ST, so it's ok for me. but if you take a girl ST during opening hours, she would most likely try to come back to the bar after you're done so she can potentially earn more money from another man, unless er.. you got so-called 'PR SKILL' - according to one of the 'gurus' above - then you can make her stay.

vmtech
24-02-2008, 11:12 AM
speaking of katoeys, beware of a bar called 'obsession'. it's an all katoey bar. i ..

yeah, so is DT, casanova and a few others on the 2nd floor.

Basically in nana, avoid all except the few tested bars.. unless you wish to recce for hidden gems :P

1st floor: playskool, rainbow 1, 2
2nd floor: angelswitch, rainbow 3,4, mandarin

the rest.. can check out la but like yokosi and us mentioned.. not really worth the trouble

everywhere
24-02-2008, 12:26 PM
yeah it's pretty freaky. it's still ok when u see katoeys who are obviously katoeys, but when you see those who absolutely look AND sound like girls, it's scary and sometimes you don't know if you should ask. i figured that in order to prevent misunderstanding i asked anyway, but i think in some situations it might be awkward to ask because if they're not, it would be almost tantamount to an insult - e.g you're implying that the lady looks like a man.

i am curious about one thing though: why is it that SO MANY katoeys work as whores? i always thought that katoeys want to change to become ladies because apparently they think they're girls born into men's bodies. but if that's the case, why would they change into girls, and then work as prostitutes? unless they actually think they're female whores born into men's bodies? it's really interesting, although for the record yes i do realise not ALL katoeys become whores, some do work regular jobs i know. but from my personal observation, it seems like more than 90% of the katoeys are involved in the adult/sex industry somehow. to pay off their debt incurred when they underwent operation maybe?

blursam
24-02-2008, 01:13 PM
now i realise: no matter what, you still have to pay them proportionate rates. my thai FL is still not responding, and i really had fun with my first night girl so i think i will do what some of you guys suggest and pay her bar fine every night at the moment she start work.

You need to realise, at the end of the day, they are doing it for money and their livelihood. Moreover, if she is working in gogo bar, she needs to report to work and barfine is necessary.

You may talk to her about the rates...may not end up proportionate rates....much depends the chemistry between you and her. For me, I do not take for them for granted. If you do and she is angry, dun be surprised she might even walked out on you in your room...even without payment !

For me, I had girls who stayed with me thru-out for a few days....some FL I had even had a car and drove me around. Some sent me to airport......

Take care of her....she will take care of you.

everywhere
24-02-2008, 06:32 PM
yes i am fully aware of how to be a gentleman, and my mantra has always been to make it fun for my partner, and she will reciprocate. i have always been respectful to my girls, which is why i'm still baffled as to why that god damned FL is flying my aeroplane. we discussed extensively about my visit over the phone when i was still in singapore: she asked how long i'm staying, address of my hotel, where i wanted to go in bkk, etc. i figured that i'm not so suay. somemore when i arrived, we talked on the phone a little bit so i never imagined she would simply just flip out on me like that.

whatever. i'm going to meet my nana plaza girl later, hopefully this one won't play me out also. not exactly in the mood for sex either, so i'll probably just take her out to dinner and we'll see how it goes. now i will go and rest and recharge, esp after the soapy i had this afternoon (which was nothing special btw).

thanks for all help.

reuters
25-02-2008, 10:00 AM
some FL I had even had a car and drove me around. Some sent me to airport......

The FL there are rich, esp the prettier ones. I know of one who is driving a civic FD.

everywhere
25-02-2008, 11:40 AM
that's what i thought about ALL the FLs too, but it doesn't appear to be true all the time. the nana plaza girl i met was carrying a LV bag, i assumed it was real but she told me it's a copy and it's only 600 baht from the street stalls. she said it was a gift from her mamasan, and if she was to buy, she can't afford 600 baht. she said 200-300 baht ok, but 600 baht too expensive. this baffles me because i have met FLs who can easily afford expensive cell phones, expensive authentic designer goods, etc. she could've been lying i guess.

anyway i did speak to the nana plaza girl and discussed about a longer trip for me. and yes, most likely the rates will be proportionate. in fact, she even told me it's already 'discount', because the rate i'm paying is actually short-time rate, but she'll stay with me 24/7 for my next trip if i want. that's 2000 baht a night. i told her that if i want to come back for one month, i can't see her for the whole mth because it's too expensive. i hinted to her that i can pay her barfine every night, but i cannot pay her 2000 baht every night. i expected her to say something like 'every night only 500 or 1000 baht' but she didn't, instead she said it was alr cheap.

don't mistake me for a cheapo singaporean, you must understand if i go for one whole month, it's not right to expect to pay a proportionate rate because firstly, i do not get a variety of girls. secondly, i'm paying for her convenience i.e she does not have to report to work, i pay for her meals and daily expenses while she's with me, presumably i'll be paying for her shopping as well. i've read on other forums that daily rates should NOT be proportionate, it should in fact depend on several factors such as how much shopping we did and whether i paid for it, and on average, 1000 baht a day is sufficient for extended company.

lastly, last night when i went to rainbow bar to find her, i saw another girl who is damn damn beautiful. too bad it's the same bar, i can't bring myself to go to rainbow to get that girl, while my previous girl with whom i clicked watches me choose other girl over her.

Cyberspace Nerd
25-02-2008, 02:14 PM
yes i am fully aware of how to be a gentleman, and my mantra has always been to make it fun for my partner, and she will reciprocate. i have always been respectful to my girls, which is why i'm still baffled as to why that god damned FL is flying my aeroplane. we discussed extensively about my visit over the phone when i was still in singapore: she asked how long i'm staying, address of my hotel, where i wanted to go in bkk, etc. i figured that i'm not so suay. somemore when i arrived, we talked on the phone a little bit so i never imagined she would simply just flip out on me like that.

wake up lah....

if the girl tell you she love you and want to marry you and want to have kids with you, you believe her is it?

It's quite common for these girls to play people out. So just forget about it and move on and stop complaning again and again...

The first time I went there to meet a girl also didnt turn out as I had expected. But at least she met up with me. However the GFE was not there and she didnt stay the night with me. The next morning she called to check and see how I am and I didnt even bother to pick up her phone.

So many girls in bangkok and you can't find anyone to give you a "holistic" experience then you must be damn "suay".

reuters
25-02-2008, 03:21 PM
whatever. i'm going to meet my nana plaza girl later, hopefully this one won't play me out also. not exactly in the mood for sex either, so i'll probably just take her out to dinner and we'll see how it goes. now i will go and rest and recharge, esp after the soapy i had this afternoon (which was nothing special btw).

thanks for all help.

Nana's pussies are for sex only, not for romance. :D

everywhere
25-02-2008, 04:49 PM
some people need to learn how to be less rude on forums.

it was not my intention to 'keep complaining', perhaps it came across that way but it was absolutely not my intention. anyway, yes i also understand that girls will sometimes play me out. i just didn't expect that my first time would be so suay. anyway, she called me this afternoon and said she wanted to see me. i said i wanted to see her right away, but she said she has to work. apparently she doesn't work in the sex industry here, she works as a salesgirl or something in robinson's. i guess that explains why she 'played' me out, because the professionals will know how to retain customers, but her attitude is not like that at all.

but it also brings a few questions: if she's not planning to treat/keep me as a customer, why then would she keep stringing me along? and assuming i get to actually meet her today, why would she bother? i understand that some of these girls who come to singapore to be FL are not FLs back home, and they have their own lives and may not wish for both of their identities to overlap. but if so, she can just tell me on the phone before i bought the ticket and flew over.

this is not a complaint, i figured i'm not the only one in such a situation and someone will benefit from this discussion.

and reuters, i agree but only to a certain extent. think about it: in fact many men go to these places actually to look for romance, albeit in a more commercial context e.g BUYING romance as opposed to nurturing it. if they just wanted sex, why would so many of these men actually bother to take these girls out to dinner, etc. the aim is actually to recreate the best parts of courtship/romantic relationship with money. i'm quite sure most guys can agree that whenever we go for commercial sex, we're all looking to get romanced a little bit. i read an article on men's health once that says that romance enhances sexual pleasure by 50-150%, differing from men to men.

i know some people do go JUST for sex, but i'm sure MOST men can agree, if you truly think about it and dig deep down inside your heart and be truthful with yourself, we're eventually all there to look for romance to a certain extent. if not, you'd simply be there to pick a girl, not bother to talk too much, straight away bar fine and fuck. that's not what you do, is it?

reuters
25-02-2008, 05:32 PM
and reuters, i agree but only to a certain extent. think about it: in fact many men go to these places actually to look for romance, albeit in a more commercial context e.g BUYING romance as opposed to nurturing it.

I am a cheapskate, only look for bonks that can stretch my dollar, esp with paid sex.

Anyway, your post abt salesgirl reminds me of a slutty looking lau chio salesgirl working at boots, siam square. The next time I am there, gonna get her number. :D

everywhere
25-02-2008, 06:37 PM
in a way, aren't we all trying to get the most out of our money? the purpose of treating the ladies with more respect by taking her to dinner etc is not to become a idiot who pays for a whore, as sammyboy would say. instead, it's to get romanced a little bit and hence eventually enhancing our pleasure. in a sense, you can consider this as extended foreplay lol.

nonolee
26-02-2008, 01:18 AM
in a way, aren't we all trying to get the most out of our money? the purpose of treating the ladies with more respect by taking her to dinner etc is not to become a idiot who pays for a whore, as sammyboy would say. instead, it's to get romanced a little bit and hence eventually enhancing our pleasure. in a sense, you can consider this as extended foreplay lol.

ya bro i agreed with u ,to get romanced a little bit why not...sometimes it depends on luck also. Was with friends at bkk over the weekend, just came back today. First night went to soicowboy, me n friend each got a girl, barfine 500 ,lt they ask for 3000 didnt wan to bargain so bring them back. My girl service was good n she stay till next day noon when i ask her to go back to rest cos i going massage with friend later. My friend (first time BKK) was not so lucky she left him early in the morning. The same night my girl call me say wan to see me n miss me those craps n asking for 1500. I politely reject her say i tired for the day but in fact i brought my friend to Nana.

First night in Nana got a sweet Jap looking girl when the bar is about to close, she came to my table n smile so i smile back n she ask me to barfine her n i agree. We went to have some light supper n back to hotel she didnt ask for the money for watever time she wan stay with me cos i also dunno wat time she will go back. eventually the next day noon we went for lunch n i gave her 2000 batt n a 50 dollar sing (no more cash)heehee.i told her i will go to Nana again tonight n she smile.

Sec night at Nana my friend n i went there ,this time i am tired after a day shopping n 'massage' so just wann go there n see the girls dancing n relax over there. Saw my girl she came to me n i got her a drink, ask me barfine her i say not today cos too tired...she smile n stay with me to chit chat before her turn to dance. My friend was excited he got a few drinks for a few girls overthere, one of the girl he buy drinks too is soo cute n she came over to play with me, she is not the stunner but she makes me remember the days when i was dating in my early teens. So i barfine her barfine 600 , lt 4000,hahaha, my first girl saw n i think she must be veri angry with me cos she was looking at me till i left the place.

Anyway i glad i have her cos she was with me for 3 nights i paid the barfine 600*3 n i ask her how much she is comfortable with, she jokingly said 6000 enough if can buy ticket to singapore to see me, we laugh n i gave her 7000.(that was about all i had left for my last day in BKK anyway.)

For my friend he a bit sway, last night he got a 19 yr old girl after some selection which took a while. proceed to dance fever for some drinks, while me n my girl went to hollywood for dancing, my friend gave 3000 to his girl n she disappeared after excused herself to the ladies. So called the mamasan n she get another girl for replacement. But the replacement girl left abt 4am in the morning.

hmm...think i going there again in 2 mths time....this time by myself :)

everywhere
26-02-2008, 02:07 AM
nonolee, you must have really enjoyed yourself. anyway, i'm right here in my room now with the girl i flew here to meet. i'm enjoying my time with her now, and i will most likely be coming back to see her again, because at least now i know that she did not fly my aeroplane, at least not for the whole trip. nonolee, we might be in bkk the same time for your next visit. maybe we can keep in touch.

piratedking
26-02-2008, 02:50 AM
I guess it is better to go for those who like you more, than the one you like more. Either Nana or Cowboy, those gals come to you in the first place have two things in common.... 1. They got no business and would like your $$$, to bar fine and ST/ LT. 2. They like you. :cool:

I myself don't have enough trips to make me an expert, but just to share with you my side of story over the two trips.

On 1st trip, I was alone and bar fine an agg gal quite late, about 12am, she ask for 4000B LT and I counter with 3000B, deal done. We head back to hotel, nothing special, what I get is SOP service but with 3 round of fire. the next day before she left, I not even ask for phone no etc.

2nd day, damn tired thus no action. 3rd nite, Ione of my fren wanna go disco , I tot why not look for the agg gal that I have for 1st nite to join me, so I went back to agg again after 12am, not sure why she got no bar fine. To me, she look cute in a way, I guess this is just her, not pushy, and happy with the pay she got each month.

The funny thing is that she dancing on the stage when I pop in, I signal her to come down but she insist to finish her round of dancing (not like the gals I encounter at Nana, keep asking you to signal her to come down so that they no need to dance). So, I got to sit down, enjoy a round of beer and watch her do the pole dancing. Then I bar fine her and bring her to disco with my fren. Call tell she seem to be happy for me to look for her again. Have a great time at disco, back in hotel and the lunch next day. She even allow me to take some photos of her, also give me her contact as well.

While I am back in SG, she did call me, told me she miss me, tell me about her study, asking when I will be back to BKK again etc.

2nd trip, I didn't told her the actual date of my tour de BKK, but just told her that I will be calling her once I there. Found out that she is having exam n not working for couple of days. Anyway, I pay for her bar fine once she finished her exam, even brought her a gift this trip. She stay with me through out my trip and never say a single word about how much I should pay her. Of cos at the end of my stay, I give her some money.

And during my stay, I did bring her to makan n shopping (those pasar malam type). And she never ask me to bring her to those shopping malls n shop, never ask me to buy this n that. Even when I shop for some MP3 CDs, and she like 1 very much, she politely ask me first (you know some gals will just simply take and expect you to pay for it).

Of cos, most of the gals from agg are there to make a living, If you encounter a gem, keep it and develop to the one you like, which in your case, GFF.

As for me, Thailand have more than sex, I like to explore other side of it and make my every trip more fun.

I wish you enjoy your stay at LOS and if can, try meeting up the first gal and see what she told you. If you don't understand her, try not to and simply forget about her. Take care :p

Cyberspace Nerd
26-02-2008, 01:11 PM
I wish you enjoy your stay at LOS and if can, try meeting up the first gal and see what she told you. If you don't understand her, try not to and simply forget about her. Take care :p

one of the best advice for everywhere. :D

blursam
26-02-2008, 06:00 PM
The FL there are rich, esp the prettier ones. I know of one who is driving a civic FD.

Agreed. one of them that I know is actually a permanent girlfriend of a farang who visits her in Bangkok once every month/two months. The apartment she is staying in Chitlom and her Honda is actually paid by him.

blursam
26-02-2008, 06:08 PM
nonolee, you must have really enjoyed yourself. anyway, i'm right here in my room now with the girl i flew here to meet. i'm enjoying my time with her now, and i will most likely be coming back to see her again, because at least now i know that she did not fly my aeroplane, at least not for the whole trip. nonolee, we might be in bkk the same time for your next visit. maybe we can keep in touch.

Great to hear it is working out for you.....Just a word of caution....not too sure hope serious you are with her.....don't get trapped....

Good luck.

nonolee
26-02-2008, 08:18 PM

sure no problem...pm u my contact liao...enjoy yr day

cheers

norice
27-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Hello,

During my next trip to Bangkok, since I'm staying at Grand Business Inn, I shall visit several gogo bars in Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza. I will provide honest opinion regarding favorite gogo bars! If anyone care to join us, I will be staying at Grand Business Inn from June 27 through July 13. I haven't barfined a gogo girl for three years, so about time to experience Issan girls once again! Also, will be going to Pattaya for couple of days with Chanyboy and his gang!

adidas88
27-02-2008, 04:33 PM
my advise to bro everywhere and other bros who are new in cheonging in bkk ...

DO NOT TRUST EVERY WORDS THEY SAY

If u r so naive to believe them, than u must be prepare to get hurt eventually ...

Once I was blind ... but now i see ..

norice
27-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Adidas,

You're correct once again! Especially when a bargirl call us "handsome man!" I never heard a working girl call us your an ugly or fat man! Don't believe when they call you handsome man, come here and l like go hotel or buy me drink!

adidas88
27-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Adidas,

You're correct once again! Especially when a bargirl call us "handsome man!" I never heard a working girl call us your an ugly or fat man! Don't believe when they call you handsome man, come here and l like go hotel or buy me drink!

totally agreed ... but these lies are too common orledi ....
wait till they tell u "I am working" ... "My mother/father is in hospital" .... "My grand is sick and i have to go back to ##### to visit her" ... "My bro got into a motorbike accident" .... etc etc ...

my advise when they tell u this "LISTEN THEN FORGET"
we move on with or without them ... period .

norice
27-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Adidas,

I'm a genuine butterfly, I don't give myself or working girls enough time to fall in love! If you love someone, you will listen and believe everything what she says! I have friends who're so naive that they believe everything what their girlfriend says in regards to financial needs! I will be butterfly until I retire in Bangkok! Then, I will take my time and find an attractive educated nonworking Thai girl.

In my humble opinion, the best prospect of all the working girls I've met in Bangkok for a longterm girlfriend is VISA from Orient Massage! She is tall, attractive, friendly and has excellent personality. Her demeanor and sweetness will make a perfect girlfriend or wife for someone who doesn't mind a working girl! If you meet her or serviced by her at Orient Massage, you will agree with me 110%!

adidas88
27-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Adidas,

I'm a genuine butterfly, I don't give myself or working girls enough time to fall in love! If you love someone, you will listen and believe everything what she says! I have friends who're so naive that they believe everything what their girlfriend says in regards to financial needs! I will be butterfly until I retire in Bangkok! Then, I will take my time and find an attractive educated nonworking Thai girl.

In my humble opinion, the best prospect of all the working girls I've met in Bangkok for a longterm girlfriend is VISA from Orient Massage! She is tall, attractive, friendly and has excellent personality. Her demeanor and sweetness will make a perfect girlfriend or wife for someone who doesn't mind a working girl! If you meet her or serviced by her at Orient Massage, you will agree with me 110%!

i believe most regular cheongsters will know how to handle the situation with thai gals except for the young ones like bro everywhere ... (no offence bro) ..

thai gals are super good in telling lies ... it's like their rice bowl ...
they are very good to hit the nails at the right time and place ...
so beware ....

bro everywhere .... allowed me to comment on that gal of urs and share my thoughts ...
i strongly believe she was with someone during the time when u think she "aeroplane" u ....
now that the other party is away .. she "fly" back to u ...

don't believe every words she said ...

bro norice ... i will definately look for VISA the next time i'm in BKK ...
this will be my number 1 to do list in my itinenary ...:p

yinyang
27-02-2008, 07:02 PM
...strongly believe she was with someone during the time when u think she "aeroplane" u ....now that the other party is away .. she "fly" back to u ...don't believe every words she said
Don't disagree, you never know. So just enjoy her stint with you and take it from there.

As for lies, there's also another passive way: suppress the truth, as what you don't know dont hurt

Chok dee

Sukhumvit Guy
28-02-2008, 12:50 AM
I went to Nana and Soi Cowboy on last month.
From what i have see, Soi Cowboy is better than Nana Plaza.
If you want special show, you should go to Long Gun, naked, and special.
Others like Baccara and Tilac also not bad.

On last week, i wanted to try something special,
so i went to 1 of the bar at soi cowboy called Joey's Bar.
a very beutifull lady, called Michelle bring my hand and walk in.
Once in only i noticed that it only a bar, no dance show at all.
then i asked her, what is the bar trying to give, no dance?
she said, if you want,i dance for you. Then she acting to dress off.
i stopped her, and sit there and have a drinks with her.
Finally brings here back to hotel and have a great experience there, bar fine 6oo, 1500 for ST, but she said she like me, so we have extra hours work. 3hrs with 3shots. I nearly fall in love to it, but i knew she will forget about me on the next day. Thats life....

deuter
28-02-2008, 11:33 AM
I never heard a working girl call us your an ugly or fat man!

bro norice... but everytime i have the galz callin me... "OUAN" how ler like dat... 555.. :D

norice
28-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Deuter,

Sorry, I don't know the meaning of OUAN!

norice
28-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Sukhumvit Guy,

I thought, you were going to say, "when I took her to the hotel, her ding ding was bigger than mine!"

Which place has better looking girls? If you're into gogos, in my opinion Rainbow 1, 2 & 4 has the best looking girls! I don't think Soi Cowboy gogo girls can't compete with Rainbow girls! But Rainbow girls can be starfish and bitches!

Another anaology, when we go to soapys or gogo bars, we tend to hunt for best looking girls available but Thai working girls go fishing to catch the biggest suckers to supplement their funds! So we go to hunt and they go fishing for us! When I'm in Bangkok, I do enjoy hunting for best looking girls and I hope, I never take a bite of Thai girls' bait and get hooked!

yinyang
28-02-2008, 01:24 PM
..don't know the meaning of OUAN!
..but everytime i have the galz callin me... "OUAN" how ler like dat... 555..
Think Deuter meant "cuddly" (more of him to hold, mah) kekeke... and you Norice, pomm (slim) and maybe lor (handsome) too?:p:D

Yokosi... where are you, yoo hoo? No more agg escapades, and vmtech's mission for you aborted?

everywhere
28-02-2008, 01:56 PM
you guys say until i like damn naive and gullible like that, all making assumptions only. maybe it's good intentions, so i appreciate it. but all i can say is, i already have an exit strategy in place.

my work contract has ended in february and i will be flying off for my new employment in august, and i probably won't have much chances to go to bkk again. so even if i fall into a KC trap, august will be my limit.

also, not to sound arrogant, but i'm a lot smarter than you guys think. you guys may think it's stupid, but actually i kind of enjoy going on emotional roller coasters - it reminds me of the days i used to woo the girls i liked. and that is why i think that temporarily falling into the KC trap isn't so bad, i think it adds spice to the game.

i actually wrote a long post about this but i decided not to detract from the topic anymore. i'll be writing a new post about this in other sub-forum, if you interested feel free to search for it.

deuter
28-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Think Deuter meant "cuddly" (more of him to hold, mah) kekeke...

555... bro YY.. think being cuddly is too kind a word aldy... FAT is da real word ler... 555... :p

vmtech
28-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Think Deuter meant "cuddly" (more of him to hold, mah) kekeke... and you Norice, pomm (slim) and maybe lor (handsome) too?:p:D

Yokosi... where are you, yoo hoo? No more agg escapades, and vmtech's mission for you aborted?

yah hor where he went ar.. ahaha, anyway, tt time only bypass saw 1 curly haired girl, hostess of shark, super chio, look like the girl singer in Geo bar.

vmtech
28-02-2008, 05:08 PM
you guys say until i like damn naive and gullible like that, all making assumptions only. maybe it's good intentions, so i appreciate it. but all i can say is, i already have an exit strategy in place.

also, not to sound arrogant, but i'm a lot smarter than you guys think. you guys may think it's stupid, but actually i kind of enjoy going on emotional roller coasters - it reminds me of the days i used to woo the girls i liked. and that is why i think that temporarily falling into the KC trap isn't so bad, i think it adds spice to the game.

you are. although i would wish to tell u to stop, it's a free forum, so go on if u wish :) with your possts, i wont think twice to wonder why you cant find "GFE" in bkk in 2 whole days :P

Yokosi
28-02-2008, 05:21 PM

Bro yinyang......I am here , across the causeway, lah !. No FR because stuck here until end March. vmtech's mission unrealized on last 2 outings, will proceed with mission....March.

" humsome ", " darling " , " i like you ", " so strong ", " you so gooooood ", " very nice man " etc are public relations talk..... by puyings to up your ego and earn more money.

" suay chin chin " , " honey " , " phom rak khun ", " you beautiful piece of butt ", etc sweet talk from hunters to the hunted prey are for a more satisfying rocking rolling intercourse later. All talk by hunters to make the best of money spent. Its all a game. Both parties can play it.

Yokosi
28-02-2008, 05:34 PM
so even if i fall into a KC trap, august will be my limit.
it reminds me of the days i used to woo the girls i liked. and that is why i think that temporarily falling into the KC trap isn't so bad, i think it adds spice to the game.

everywhere,
August is a long way off. A long span of time to fall into the KC trap. It can be real spicy when tirak ( all teary, sobbing ) request for thb 30,000 from you because .......mother's restuarant business very bad......no customers....cannot pay rent & workers.....and she cannot continue her part time univ education.......in addition, she will " miss you ", " every day think of u ", " cannot sleep because you not beside her " and all that gabbage talk to get more money from you.
Yours or her spices have more ummph ?.

everywhere
28-02-2008, 05:36 PM
with your possts, i wont think twice to wonder why you cant find "GFE" in bkk in 2 whole days :P

sorry to disappoint you, but i did find a few gfe girls eventually. i just didn't like them enough to see them again, i still preferred the girl i flew here to meet. it eventually didn't work out as well as i thought, but i still enjoyed it.

seriously whats your problem man. why do you have to be so sarcastic and arrogant with every post of yours. some people just simply love to act smart on forums, when in actual fact it accounts for nothing in real life. i'm not saying you were wrong (or right), i'm just saying you could've used a better tone.

vmtech
28-02-2008, 05:37 PM
sorry to disappoint you, but i did find a few gfe girls eventually. i just didn't like them enough to see them again, i still preferred the girl i flew here to meet. it eventually didn't work out as well as i thought, but i still enjoyed it.

seriously whats your problem man. why do you have to be so sarcastic and arrogant with every post of yours. some people just simply love to act smart on forums, when in actual fact it accounts for nothing in real life. i'm not saying you were wrong (or right), i'm just saying you could've used a better tone.

no idea also, dont know why other people dont, only you leh?
hmmm...

everywhere
28-02-2008, 05:41 PM
everywhere,
August is a long way off. A long span of time to fall into the KC trap. It can be real spicy when tirak ( all teary, sobbing ) request for thb 30,000 from you because .......mother's restuarant business very bad......no customers....cannot pay rent & workers.....and she cannot continue her part time univ education.......in addition, she will " miss you ", " every day think of u ", " cannot sleep because you not beside her " and all that gabbage talk to get more money from you.
Yours or her spices have more ummph ?.

i understand. but like i said, the girl i flew here to meet did not seem like she was trying to hide anything from me. she was pretty upfront with me about almost everything. she's not like some other bargirls i've met who straight away try to 'sow the seeds' by saying her parents are farmers/restaurant owners/etc and hope to squeeze money from me in future. she also was not 'studying part-time'. and she even asked me to help her email her thai tirak saying she miss him, so obviously she's not trying to show me that i'm her 'only one'.

but yes i admit she did try to spend quite a bit of my money - paid for part of her shopping, went clubbing and paid for everything including her friend's drinks, and unknowingly paid for something else which i was very disappointed with but i won't mention here.

anyway, at this point of time i alr quite like her despite something that happened on the last day, but i know VERY WELL that at any point of time she ask me for a large sum of money for whatever cock reason, there is no way i will hand it over to her. i know maybe some of you 'veterans' will think that i'm just saying it, but i know myself very well and i know i will not. but thanks for the comments yokosi, appreciate it.

yinyang
28-02-2008, 05:53 PM
you are. although i would wish to tell u to stop, it's a free forum, so go on if u wish :) with your possts, i wont think twice to wonder why you cant find "GFE" in bkk in 2 whole days
Couldn't have said it better:p
..good intentions, so i appreciate it...not to sound arrogant, but i'm a lot smarter than you guys think. you guys may think it's stupid, but actually i kind of enjoy going on emotional roller coasters - ..think that temporarily falling into the KC trap isn't so bad, i think it adds spice to the game.
Bro everywhere, you are right on good intentions by most bros here. Recall you'd 1st come here, asking for advice and pointers -so what gives?

It's YOUR money, your gal (for now) and your life. No matter what we think, to each his own -"holistic" stints or not:cool: I'd meant well too earlier:
..you never know. So just enjoy her stint with you and take it from there
Enjoy your roller coaster ride.. but do remember to get off;)

everywhere
28-02-2008, 06:05 PM
yeah thanks. i'm back from bkk alr but i feel like i didn't get off the roller coaster. instead, i'm at the bottom part now, and only preparing to climax again. mainly because even though i did not give the girl a chance to contact me (no email, singapore phone number), she will be coming to singapore as an FL again soon (in fact, very soon). probably some of you guys will get to bonk her too.

adidas88
28-02-2008, 06:07 PM
i understand. but like i said, the girl i flew here to meet did not seem like she was trying to hide anything from me. she was pretty upfront with me about almost everything. she's not like some other bargirls i've met who straight away try to 'sow the seeds' by saying her parents are farmers/restaurant owners/etc and hope to squeeze money from me in future. she also was not 'studying part-time'. and she even asked me to help her email her thai tirak saying she miss him, so obviously she's not trying to show me that i'm her 'only one'.
bro everywhere .... if she's doing this to her thai tirak saying she miss him and while she's bonking with u .. what does that mean ??

but yes i admit she did try to spend quite a bit of my money - paid for part of her shopping, went clubbing and paid for everything including her friend's drinks, and unknowingly paid for something else which i was very disappointed with but i won't mention here.
this is just the beginning ... more will come later ...

anyway, at this point of time i alr quite like her despite something that happened on the last day, but i know VERY WELL that at any point of time she ask me for a large sum of money for whatever cock reason, there is no way i will hand it over to her. i know maybe some of you 'veterans' will think that i'm just saying it, but i know myself very well and i know i will not. but thanks for the comments yokosi, appreciate it.
bro everywhere .... don't be so sure of urself yet ... u already mentioned u like her despite what happen earlier ... that's the first sign of falling into their trap ....

pls don't misunderstood we r here against u ...
i believe all bros here r trying to share our experiences with u ...
i was once a newbies too and like u, i do not believe or accept their advises and comments ... and i'll regret it ... but it was a lesson well learnt ..

What cannot kill me will make me stronger ...

everywhere
28-02-2008, 06:40 PM
yes i know i can't possibly know everything, and i did take some of the advice here into consideration.

she emailing her thai tirak while bonking me, what does it mean? frankly i don't know what you're referring to. when they don't do such things, people say they're hiding it from us. when they do it openly, also wrong. it seems like the thai girls can never win huh?

anyway, i still like her despite everything that happened yes. i know you guys are vets and you are sharing your advice and i appreciate it. some of my previous posts are not to say i don't heed your advice, it's just that some of the posters are very sarcastic and sometimes even when you want to share genuine advice but use such tone, people tend not to listen. but i'm still taking everything into consideration because i know some of you have been burnt in such situations before, so you can advise me.

also, just before i flew back to singapore, i met with another thai FL. i didn't plan to meet her, but since i've left the previous girl, i decided to buy her lunch. to my surprise, i kinda enjoyed her company. when we met up, she looked like she genuinely missed me, and kept hugging me and touching me. we went for lunch, she offered to pay for it which i insisted not to. then we went to my hotel to pick up my luggage, and while i was picking up my luggage, apparently the taxi driver wanted payment for the first part of the journey. she paid for me while i was picking up my luggage, and she refused when i wanted to pay her for it. turns out she is a uni graduate, and is working in a respectable firm in thailand now. she does not even rent her apartment, apparently her mother owns it and gave it to her. what a world of difference with this girl, compared to the one i flew here to meet. i guess some of us are just always looking for the bad girls huh.

okay seriously, some people here alr zap me for going off track. i'm about to go into the red already. i'll post this under another thread somewhere else. thanks for all help appreciate it despite the sarcastic comments.

Triple-X
28-02-2008, 07:31 PM
okay seriously, some people here alr zap me for going off track. i'm about to go into the red already. i'll post this under another thread somewhere else. thanks for all help appreciate it despite the sarcastic comments.

I've skipped most of your posts as they are worthless to this topic.Frankly speaking,i surf a few pages expecting u to see a few new FRs relating to this thread topic but clearly this was not the case with your numerous posts.Please stop relating your wonderful egoistic GFE experiences and principles here or start a new thread announcing your new found BKK GFE if u wish.:rolleyes:

Can someone in BKK start the ball back rolling again please,thank you :)

vmtech
29-02-2008, 05:38 AM
I've skipped most of your posts as they are worthless to this topic.Frankly speaking,i surf a few pages expecting u to see a few new FRs relating to this thread topic but clearly this was not the case with your numerous posts.Please stop relating your wonderful egoistic GFE experiences and principles here or start a new thread announcing your new found BKK GFE if u wish.:rolleyes:

Can someone in BKK start the ball back rolling again please,thank you :)

nice 1, and now we're back into the topic :D

Cyberspace Nerd
29-02-2008, 01:46 PM
no idea also, dont know why other people dont, only you leh?
hmmm...

I also find u cockanathan leh...who says others dont? :D

Cyberspace Nerd
29-02-2008, 01:50 PM

you can continue your rants at Advise pls.. thread started by our legend Jun|ch|.....all thai veterans waiting for you there.... :D

vmtech
29-02-2008, 05:26 PM
I also find u cockanathan leh...who says others dont? :D

dont know leh, ask others? :)

Babu_singh
01-03-2008, 03:52 PM
guys, pls dun quarrel, tks. ;)

norice
03-03-2008, 01:48 AM
Vmtech,

Since I will be going to Rainbow I, II & IV during my next trip, what is the going rate for barfine and shorttime or longtime? Which Rainbow has the best looking girls? I don't usually barfie girls from Soi Cowboy but next trip I might as well try to barfine girls from Soi Cowboy, which bar has the best looking girls?

everywhere
03-03-2008, 02:04 AM
Vmtech,

Since I will be going to Rainbow I, II & IV during my next trip, what is the going rate for barfine and shorttime or longtime? Which Rainbow has the best looking girls? I don't usually barfie girls from Soi Cowboy but next trip I might as well try to barfine girls from Soi Cowboy, which bar has the best looking girls?

for rainbow 1-4, barfine 600 baht, short time 2000 baht, long time 4000 baht. prices accurate as of 23rd Feb (my last visit).

if the mamasan never interfere, you can probably negotiate the ST/LT prices with the girls. but if she is the one that keep asking you to barfine the lady, she'll keep insisting on the fixed price. sometimes mamasan will ask you to pay the mamasan direct, and in turn she will pass the money to the girl. but don't do it, pay the girl direct after sex instead. because this way, if anything happens, at least you haven't paid yet.

in general barfine is 500-600 baht for most bars. ST can range from 1500-2000 baht, LT is 3000-4000 baht. you can negotiate if the lady likes you, but bargaining notwithstanding, these prices are standard.

Mr.romantic
03-03-2008, 05:32 AM
for rainbow 1-4, barfine 600 baht, short time 2000 baht, long time 4000 baht. prices accurate as of 23rd Feb (my last visit).

in general barfine is 500-600 baht for most bars. ST can range from 1500-2000 baht, LT is 3000-4000 baht. you can negotiate if the lady likes you, but bargaining notwithstanding, these prices are standard.

anyone who goes to Nana and pay 2000B/ST or 3000-4000B/LT is a sucker. enjoy paying these inflated rates if you fancy. as long as the ang mohs and Japs keep coming. the sharks are happy. :p

norice
03-03-2008, 06:07 AM
Everywhere,

Thanks for your information. Even though its slightly expensive, I shall barfine couple of girls from Rainbows. Since I know several mamasans, I might get a discount. Do you know the big and muscular ladyboy mamasan? He hates my guts because once I chased him around Rainbow II with my large rubber snake. Thais are very afraid of snakes, I'm not because in Hawaii, we don't have snakes. From than on, he hates me and always ignores me and gives me stink eye whenever he sees me in the bars.

We're not suckers, we are suckeeeeeeees of all those nice pink/brown nipples! We have to make sure it's puyings' nipples not ladyboys!

lameboy83
03-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Hello Bro out there me will b'll reaching Bkk at noon later any bros out there chionging there these few days? will b'll in BKK till Friday 1st time there :rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
03-03-2008, 02:02 PM
anyone who goes to Nana and pay 2000B/ST or 3000-4000B/LT is a sucker. enjoy paying these inflated rates if you fancy. as long as the ang mohs and Japs keep coming. the sharks are happy. :p

seems like only the sex industry in thailand has adjusted for inflation...:rolleyes:

2000B for ST like that no more girls will come singapore do FL liao....

everywhere
03-03-2008, 04:25 PM
i'm simply saying based on my own experience. the mamasan took out a mini laminated chart and showed me the prices which said (in japanese) 2000 baht for ST and 4000 for LT. i suppose it's meant to fleece rich japanese tourists, which many thai people seem to think i am.

vmtech
03-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Everywhere,

Thanks for your information. Even though its slightly expensive, I shall barfine couple of girls from Rainbows. Since I know several mamasans, I might get a discount. Do you know the big and muscular ladyboy mamasan? He hates my guts because once I chased him around Rainbow II with my large rubber snake. Thais are very afraid of snakes, I'm not because in Hawaii, we don't have snakes. From than on, he hates me and always ignores me and gives me stink eye whenever he sees me in the bars.

We're not suckers, we are suckeeeeeeees of all those nice pink/brown nipples! We have to make sure it's puyings' nipples not ladyboys!

what the.. norice, why on earth did u bring a huge rubber snake into a gogo bar? lol!

piratedking
03-03-2008, 11:26 PM
what the.. norice, why on earth did u bring a huge rubber snake into a gogo bar? lol!

Bro, are you sure that what you bring is not vibrator but rubber snake?? :D

Mr.romantic
04-03-2008, 03:04 AM
seems like only the sex industry in thailand has adjusted for inflation...:rolleyes:

2000B for ST like that no more girls will come singapore do FL liao....

girls will still come to Singapore and do FL. it is only Nana has this kind of ridiculous price hike. look at all the BKK soapy MPs. they do not raise rates by 500B at a time! only increase of 100B over a period of few years. some even reduce their rates! :eek:

norice
04-03-2008, 02:06 PM
Vm, Pirate and Norikasan,

I usually bring several gadgets from USA to entertain girls, if they like you, they service you better. I used to bring 3 ft. long latex rubber snake and whole gogo bars' employees go crazy scaring each other. Only four times, the girls got so scared, they cried and panicked! I also bring fart maker, rotten teeth, dog/cat shit and one and only massage lotion and vibrators. The best people to scare with the snake is ladyboys and gays, the way they scream and run away from you is so funny that you might shit in your pants by laughing so loud! The most popular gadget is fart maker, its so small that it fits perfectly in my palm and whenever I squeeze, it makes natural fart sound. It's hilarious how Thai people react to farts in public or in the elevators going to soapy rooms!

Moreover, it's not my you know what, because its very small, can't see it in the dark!

vmtech
04-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Vm, Pirate and Norikasan,

I usually bring several gadgets from USA to entertain girls, if they like you, they service you better. I used to bring 3 ft. long latex rubber snake and whole gogo bars' employees go crazy scaring each other. Only four times, the girls got so scared, they cried and panicked! I also bring fart maker, rotten teeth, dog/cat shit and one and only massage lotion and vibrators. The best people to scare with the snake is ladyboys and gays, the way they scream and run away from you is so funny that you might shit in your pants by laughing so loud! The most popular gadget is fart maker, its so small that it fits perfectly in my palm and whenever I squeeze, it makes natural fart sound. It's hilarious how Thai people react to farts in public or in the elevators going to soapy rooms!

Moreover, it's not my you know what, because its very small, can't see it in the dark!

now norice, i would really like to visit Angelwitch in NANA with you. hahahahaha

norice
04-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Vmtech,

Sure, as Chanyboy's younger brother, you're welcome to join us during June/July, 08. I will be staying at Grand Business Inn, located on Sukhumvit Soi 11. Please join us for drinking and partying in Bangkok. So brothers of Sammy Boy, please join us, everyone are welcome to visit soapys, gel/lotion massage centers and gogos with us!

everywhere
04-03-2008, 07:28 PM
how DO they react to farts? i mean, pretty much everywhere farts would be hilarious, even in formal social events, but i just can't imagine how thais would react lol. you are quite the character, i think it'll be fun with you around. reminds me of this guys in rainbow 2 bar when i was there in feb, he asked the DJ to play 'sweet child of mine' by guns and roses and he took the mic from the DJ and sang to it. he was pretty damn good actually, everyone gave him a round of applause after he was done lol.

norice
05-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Everywhere,

Best time to fart is in the elevator going to their respective rooms for soapy massge! When there's about 4 couples in the elevator and just a short squeeze and a loud long fart and everyove pinch their noses and hold their breath, I usually point finger to the cutest girl and say you and everyone laughs and giggle! Then, I lay one long one and everyone can't hold their breath that long and laugh and point fingers to each other. Also, when I walk to the room, I lay repetitive farts and my girl can't stand it anymore so I show my fart machine!

Maitong Kit Mak
05-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Everywhere,

Best time to fart is in the elevator going to their respective rooms for soapy massge! When there's about 4 couples in the elevator and just a short squeeze and a loud long fart and everyove pinch their noses and hold their breath, I usually point finger to the cutest girl and say you and everyone laughs and giggle! Then, I lay one long one and everyone can't hold their breath that long and laugh and point fingers to each other. Also, when I walk to the room, I lay repetitive farts and my girl can't stand it anymore so I show my fart machine!

hahaha! Good on u bro! Look forward to meeting u in Bkk if the chance arise!:D

WismaAsia
05-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Angel Witch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was in Bangkok for a very short 2 day biz trip. Stayed in JW which is just beside the famous Nana in Soi 4.

So on Friday nite just b4 going back home on Saturday drop into Angel Witch in Nana to look see look see.

Spoted this fair girl who tie her hair to one side. Ask her down from the go-go floor. Bought her a drink. Asked if she can go w me to hotel for ST she say sure.
Paid bar fine of 600 Bht plus 250 Bht for drinks. ST for her is 2500 Bht.

Arrive in hotel she help me strip and I help her strip and then we showered together.

She goes by the name of Aom. is about 19-20 yo.
Looks = 7/10
Boobs = small but tender maybe 31A
BBBJ = 7/10
FJ = 7/10

She speaks very little english and not like in Jkt where I can speak bahasa did not build up any GFE feeling here. Just pure lust and action.

vmtech
05-03-2008, 06:10 PM
anyone knows of and where this place is?

ILM Special Events (http://www.ilikemassage.com/events/150151/index.htm)

yinyang
05-03-2008, 10:30 PM
anyone knows of and where this place is?ILM Special Events (http://www.ilikemassage.com/events/150151/index.htm)
Good you didn't quite give up... now that bdragon got us curious:p

Hakoshu
05-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Location of this place kept me sleepless for nites already..

Good you didn't quite give up... now that bdragon got us curious:p

warmnites
05-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Vmtech,

Sure, as Chanyboy's younger brother, you're welcome to join us during June/July, 08. I will be staying at Grand Business Inn, located on Sukhumvit Soi 11. Please join us for drinking and partying in Bangkok. So brothers of Sammy Boy, please join us, everyone are welcome to visit soapys, gel/lotion massage centers and gogos with us!

Grand Business Inn whats the room rate there ??? stayed nearby swiss before at RM110/d

norice
05-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Wismaasia,

You paid quite a bit for a shorttime, I guess 600B for barfine and 2,500B for shorttime is the going rate. How long did Aom actually stayed in your room? I know it's only for one shot but she should at least stayed for 2 hours!

norice
06-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Warmnites,

The usual going rate for a studio is 1,600B/per night but if you stay there more than two weeks, the rate is 1,300B/per night. The hotel is approximately 5 years old and the location is excellent if you like Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Thermae Coffee Shop, Beer Garden and Oil/Gel Massage Places.

If you want to negotiate for better price, ask for Khun Phorjai, she is the front desk manager.

Its pricier than Palazzo Hotel, but I needed a change and Grand Business Inn is perfect. Depend on the situation, I might go back to Palazzo Hotel or new hotel next to Emerald!

everywhere
06-03-2008, 01:05 AM
initially i thought you were referring to this hotel that i'll be staying in the next time i go - the grand inn hotel. has anybody had any experience in GI hotel, as it is called? it has a pretty nice exterior, and from photos, interior too. not expensive either - about 1300+ baht per night. no joiner fee. also, it's super near to the action area at Nana.

norice
06-03-2008, 12:25 PM
Everywhere,

Grand Inn and Grand Business Inn are owned by same company. Grand Inn is very old and rundown and lot cheaper than Grand Business Inn.

vmtech
16-03-2008, 09:04 PM
NANA plaza has been bought by another group. hopefully they bring it back out from the shithole it is currently in.

Anyway the escalator has been removed for works.so now there's a gapping hole... lol drunken bros... be careful not to fall right through!

everywhere
16-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Everywhere,

Grand Inn and Grand Business Inn are owned by same company. Grand Inn is very old and rundown and lot cheaper than Grand Business Inn.

really? damn. the photos look great, and the exterior looks very modern and nice. have you stayed there personally before?

sexster
22-03-2008, 01:59 AM
Vmtech,

Norice, with or without the gargets... I think you are a funny guy, great guy to go party with! let me see if able to get a slot free during june and head upe BBK to cheong.....

the fart thingy.... i cant wait to get hold of one to try at BBK and see their reaction.:D:D

Yokosi
22-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Woo Hoooo !,
To all agg kakis, any new updates on the bars ?. Anyone ?.
Me have not been there for months, an update would be appreciated ?. Prices of drinks, ST and Lt rates are still rising ?.etc, etc ?.
Only went recently went to Dan nok for a night. First time there. Interesting and compact place. See FR Dan nok.

yinyang
28-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Woo Hoooo !,
To all agg kakis, any new updates on the bars ?. Anyone ?.
Me have not been there for months, an update would be appreciated ?. Prices of drinks, ST and Lt rates are still rising ?.etc, etc ?..
Hmm quiet thread. Did local favour agg joint wed nite with 2 samsters (who showed me the ropes):p

Refreshing difference from likes Nana, Patpong and even SC. LD comes in BIG glasses, last 1 hour. No attitude problems, not pushy. Dancers even came on 11pm 1st in see thru lingerie (bush markings..) and next buck naked.

Lost count of plenty heins (big btl) and went with my (sporting) date who found it an interesting eye opener. Heard LT <3k (incl bar fine?), not brave to ask with date around. Think thai lingo maybe a barrier for some. :p

snowwolf79
28-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Hmm quiet thread. Did local favour agg joint wed nite with 2 samsters (who showed me the ropes):p

Refreshing difference from likes Nana, Patpong and even SC. LD comes in BIG glasses, last 1 hour. No attitude problems, not pushy. Dancers even came on 11pm 1st in see thru lingerie (bush markings..) and next buck naked.

Lost count of plenty heins (big btl) and went with my (sporting) date who found it an interesting eye opener. Heard LT <3k (incl bar fine?), not brave to ask with date around. Think thai lingo maybe a barrier for some. :p

haha. that LD does not come in big glasses. We need to pay extra 50bt for that Big drink for her. LT for that shop is about 2k to 2.1k. No bar fine is required too. Hope that you had enjoyed your short stay there.:D:D

ownage_sex
28-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi Bros,

Where is this place? How to get there?

I'll be in BKK from Apr 2 - 5. Currently on my way back to SG from BKK:D

snowwolf79
28-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Hi Bros,

well as said by yingyang, this is a local joint. you need a local to bring you there. i do not know how to explain on how to get there and the exact location.;)

sexster
28-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Hi Bros,

aiya.... am there 5-10 else can cheong togather:rolleyes:

Snow... I am counting down

snowwolf79
29-03-2008, 02:59 AM
aiya.... am there 5-10 else can cheong togather:rolleyes:

Snow... I am counting down

no prob..waiting for your arrival.. i bring you out

BlueDragon193
29-03-2008, 03:51 PM

I agreed and it definite worth your money than going to Nana, SC and Patpong.

Don't forget to bring me along..5555

snowwolf79
29-03-2008, 04:16 PM

can no prob.. just be sure that you are still around then..:D:D

candox69
29-03-2008, 05:11 PM
can no prob.. just be sure that you are still around then..:D:D

Hi Brb, how far is the place from Nana. Always good to try the joint for local, much better value for money. I am in bkk, do pm me if there is any fun going on

snowwolf79
29-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi Brb, how far is the place from Nana. Always good to try the joint for local, much better value for money. I am in bkk, do pm me if there is any fun going on

quite far.. about another 10-15km bah.

sexster
29-03-2008, 10:22 PM

Bro blue dragon .... you there same time too?

Snow.... bro Dan is going back singland too ... you know?? call hime to join too? ;)

snowwolf79
29-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Bro blue dragon .... you there same time too?

Snow.... bro Dan is going back singland too ... you know?? call hime to join too? ;)

haha blue dragon alreadi here liaoz lor. but when you are here.. he will leave.. who is dan? the other law is going back after songkran. when you arrive i can ask him out too..

sexster
30-03-2008, 12:02 AM
haha blue dragon alreadi here liaoz lor. but when you are here.. he will leave.. who is dan? the other law is going back after songkran. when you arrive i can ask him out too..

dan is the other LAW nick la...;) NOZ... I get to meet another master - blue dragon there.

touch down BK on 5 apr-1930hr.... i guess by time check in- I am ready to roll at 2100hr. stay at The KEY... at skhumvit Soi 19.

sexster
30-03-2008, 01:26 AM
my go go FR.... my last trip to BK was last year Nov with family so at night managed to sneak out... went cowboy

first joint i hit was bacarra...( my usual place) looks differet as it was renovated- BIGGER not many people as that period Thai election so not alcohol can been sold- not even Beer... so sad. nothing catch my eyes...

so went up floor....
check out "LIVE" record of the GO GO dance... (hope the video works) if you like the clip please upz me . thanks
Video of Godance - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0903/joestoys/?action=view&current=MVI_7756.flv)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/joestoys/th_MVI_7756.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0903/joestoys/?action=view&current=MVI_7756.flv)

OH!!! upstair got topless.... yummy! but no beer to go with.

after i finish my COKE... nothing i fancy there.. i left.... cos have timing so told my family i went 7-11 to get something.

head out went- SHEBA... my usual 2nd choice..

went in first thing is all topless.... again not much people. sat up order anothe COKE and watch, saw one SYT... with Brace! wink wink me some more and lancing lanceing- fast hand fast leg, ask her for barfine. talk to her , touch here and there.

quick went out- walk out the hotel at the entrance of soi cowboy. hotel also under reno... waited, got a room.

once in the room- very nice of her asking me to take my time- talked broken broken england- comment she nice white brace, talk more touch more her GF. good! i like. went shower together washed my little Johnson... and gave me good back scrub. wow she has nice booby... B cup firm natural. and the puss - nice clean shaven... like a little girl's one.. soft... my month watered leow :-p,,,,,,,,,

once out... both of us feel cold quick hug each anothe like BFGF hug , kiss, foudle, more cuddle... and she cat bath me - first time brace feeling... and brace BJ... feel werid... she not too rough but gentle- really really like GF felling...

BAY TAR HAN... i service back her clean soft moist puss..... nice color pinky
continue my work to her BOOBY (o)(o) fine tuning the knobs.... and lastly she automatic cap me and ride me for a good 5 mins- lucky old man a bit retard so can hold. when she dis mount me... can see the puss dripping wet... wet foaming.... laid her down took on other position... her moaning soft and dun sound fake... ( guess trying to let you what you wanna to hear)

more pumping and kiss her- first time too kiss a girl with brace.... all the position changing later another good 20 mins... and climax.

so after finished cundle her again with my Johnson in her - can feel her puss SQUZZZing every juice out from mine.

lastly went wash up and quickly change and paid her

went 7-11 got my stuff and head back to family. the whole mission took about 2 hours... he he he.

Thanks for reading my FR

candox69
30-03-2008, 03:36 AM
quite far.. about another 10-15km bah.

Hi brb, 10-15 km ok la, toward which direction.

deadmountbikerx
30-03-2008, 05:01 AM
just back from bangkok.... but did not know about this thread until now.

anyway... went to patong, was quite happening at the go-go bars... missed out on Ratacha area... that shall be my next trip's agenda. :D

however, my best trip was to Cupidity Massage at plaza entertainment centre. located at sukhumvit soi 3 intersecting makassan road. its beside Prince Hotel.

great soapy massage for 2hrs...(well the soapy part is only at most half hour)

should any bros go there, pls remember to ask for discount and say u did not take taxi there. cause i realised i was conned to pay more after chit chat with the lady.... i could have paid lesser. :mad:

cheers :p

sexster
30-03-2008, 10:20 AM
just back from bangkok.... but did not know about this thread until now.

anyway... went to patong, was quite happening at the go-go bars... missed out on Ratacha area... that shall be my next trip's agenda. :D

however, my best trip was to Cupidity Massage at plaza entertainment centre. located at sukhumvit soi 3 intersecting makassan road. its beside Prince Hotel.

should any bros go there, pls remember to ask for discount and say u did not take taxi there. cause i realised i was conned to pay more after chit chat with the lady.... i could have paid lesser. :mad:

cheers :p

when you take taxi there ask them to stop outside instead of stopping right at the entrance. cos stop at entrance they get those fuel coupons, comm and you are paying extra for that.;)

snowwolf79
30-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Hi brb, 10-15 km ok la, toward which direction.
near to bts station ari.

LiNpEh
30-03-2008, 11:29 AM
hi bros...

long time since i was in bkk.. last night touch down as have to entertain customer here... went to rainbow...seems the gals there getting lesser.. aftr bar fine gal was asking 4k tbaht for overnight which i tot was pretty ex.. i paid up for my customer and din take none myself..

3 of us went on to hollywood and saw nice dancers there but atlas they dnt wanna go out.. sighz..

anyone know where to find more syts?? if have bro here wanna have fun can pm me.. might head back to hollywood.. cos dunno where else to go.. any recommendations?

skyfree
30-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi All lao jiaos here,

please dun zap me as i need to ask u some questions....

1) i went to bangkok b4 for pray to four faced buddha...and sight seeing for the first time to bangkok...totally no sex.... but tis coming june, thought of going bangkok for really good happening.... be staying at bangkok city inn....heard that not guest happing/// if want to tabao syt to eat and sleep with u for the trip, go what state better....

2) tat time went bkk, did ask around the price is around 5k baht...is it i ganna chop?

please advice...

Montbank
30-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Being reading through the lotsa threads..

could be in BKK from 3rd to 6th.. any chance of meeting up with some of you guys to go around..

hehehe have little bit of experience in terms of agg, not much, but hey, more the merrier isn't it ?

ownage_sex
30-03-2008, 11:35 PM

Hi Snow,

Will u be in BKK from Apr 2 - 5 and can bring be to the LD :D

peanut123
30-03-2008, 11:52 PM
hi all

I've been reading this forums for a long time, but only recently registered to contribute some info. This is my first post :-)

Soi Cowboy is more laid back than NEP and definitely not as aggressive as Patpong.

One of the small and interesting bars in Soi Cowboy is Afterskool. It's very small, so there's only a very tiny stage where 2-4 girls dance. No big deal. What's different is one end of the bar counter is the "naughty boy" corner, where a girl will give you a handjob or blowjob right there on your seat, saving you the hassle of getting a room or bringing them back to your hotel room.

I guess if you can still come with all that noise and people giving you knowing looks, or if you get more excited by people watching you, and having another guy getting a blowjob right next to you while you are also getting one, then I guess this is a interesting bar to be. They do BBBJ and HJ in the bar only. for FJ, you need to take the girl out.

The girls are average, but there are 1 or 2 pretty ones.

peanut123
30-03-2008, 11:57 PM
hi all

I've been reading this forums for a long time, but only recently registered to contribute some info. This is my first post :-)

Soi Cowboy is more laid back than NEP and definitely not as aggressive as Patpong.

One of the small and interesting bars in Soi Cowboy is Afterskool. It's very small, so there's only a very tiny stage where 2-4 girls dance. No big deal. What's different is one end of the bar counter is the "naughty boy" corner, where a girl will give you a HJ or BBBJ right there on your seat, saving you the hassle of getting a room or bringing them back to your hotel room.

I guess if you can still come with all that noise and people giving you knowing looks, or if you get more excited by people watching you, and having another guy getting a blowjob right next to you while you are also getting one, then I guess this is a interesting bar to be.

Rates are 400baht for HJ and 700 for BBBJ. As usual guys, practice safe sex. If BJ without CD is not your cup of tea due to safety/hygiene reasons, then opt for the HJ, or pay the barfine and bring the girl out somewhere.

The girls are average, but there are 1 or 2 pretty ones.

peanut123
30-03-2008, 11:59 PM
hi all

One of the small and interesting bars in Soi Cowboy is Afterskool. It's very small, so there's only a very tiny stage where 2-4 girls dance. No big deal. What's different is one end of the bar counter is the "naughty boy" corner, where a girl will give you a HJ or BBBJ right there on your seat, saving you the hassle of getting a room or bringing them back to your hotel room.

I guess if you can still come with all that noise and people giving you knowing looks, or if you get more excited by people watching you, and having another guy getting a blowjob right next to you while you are also getting one, then I guess this is a interesting bar to be.

Rates are 400baht for HJ and 700 for BBBJ. As usual guys, practice safe sex. If BJ without CD is not your cup of tea due to safety/hygiene reasons, then opt for the HJ, or pay the barfine and bring the girl out somewhere.

The girls are average, but there are a couple of pretty ones.

Mr.romantic
31-03-2008, 05:29 AM

if you have gone to Ratchada, Rama 9 and Petchburi soapy MPs instead you will not say Cupidy is your best trip liao. hehehe.

oh shit Cupidy has claimed another victim. :p

when you take taxi there ask them to stop outside instead of stopping right at the entrance. cos stop at entrance they get those fuel coupons, comm and you are paying extra for that.;)

better yet skip Cupidy altogether. alight on ground floor main entrance and head to the Plaza fishtank or to the model's lounge on the 6th or 7th floor instead. Cupidy is at the basement. Cupidy is a place where taxi drivers will transport all the blur blur tourists to earn their commision. they will usually hassle people along Sukhumvit. i have never liked Cupidy's girls. even the pricing without commission is also not attractive. better value elsewhere.

Mr.romantic
31-03-2008, 05:37 AM
long time since i was in bkk.. last night touch down as have to entertain customer here... went to rainbow...seems the gals there getting lesser.. aftr bar fine gal was asking 4k tbaht for overnight which i tot was pretty ex.. i paid up for my customer and din take none myself..

3 of us went on to hollywood and saw nice dancers there but atlas they dnt wanna go out.. sighz..

anyone know where to find more syts?? if have bro here wanna have fun can pm me.. might head back to hollywood.. cos dunno where else to go.. any recommendations?

thanks for reaffirming my belief since 2 years ago that Nana Plaza has already become a blood sucking nest.

you want to find SYTs for bonking or just companionship? for TCSS try those KTVs or nightclubs on Ratchada and Sukhumvit instead but can be costly. or if you have skills like some SBF bros here have touted themselves as one shot one kill snipers with Andy Lau looks. you can try RCA pubs and sian girls. if you just want to hang out around Hollywood area. you can try the nearby Momo Extasy for a change. the coyotes will dance for your selection and sit down with you to drink and TCSS. can rabba or not depends on chemistry and how daring you are. kekeke.

enjoy! if need more info just ask. too bad in Tokyo now if not can join you. :)

vmtech
02-04-2008, 01:12 PM
well as said by yingyang, this is a local joint. you need a local to bring you there. i do not know how to explain on how to get there and the exact location.;)

intramara soi 10?

snowwolf79
02-04-2008, 11:13 PM
intramara soi 10?

somewhere there. exact soi not sure on that.

candox69
03-04-2008, 01:59 AM
near to bts station ari.

That is not too bad, can be more precise on the joint. Some of the local girls I met have bring me to pattaya, rangsit and Korat ( 3 Hours ).

Went down to future park the other days and the beer was damp cheap, 3L for less then 300 baht.

mvpexcalibur
03-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Any bros in BKK on 8th to 10th ? Will be staying at Marriott - flying in on the 6 pm flight on Tuesday 8th on SQ. Just looking for company on drinks or look-see or ...

Shyguy
03-04-2008, 11:06 PM
Hi bros, any one live at Grand Inn Hotel over at Soi 3, near NANA Plaza? Make reservation, need give credit card number, is it? Thinking of staying over there when I'm in Bangkok on 17th May. Tks!

Mr.romantic
04-04-2008, 03:37 AM
Hi bros, any one live at Grand Inn Hotel over at Soi 3, near NANA Plaza? Make reservation, need give credit card number, is it? Thinking of staying over there when I'm in Bangkok on 17th May. Tks!

please do visit the nearby Grace Hotel coffeeshop and disco. you will be transported to Star Wars Cantina Bar set where you see all kinds of aliens! :D

sexster
05-04-2008, 01:57 AM
please do visit the nearby Grace Hotel coffeeshop and disco. you will be transported to Star Wars Cantina Bar set where you see all kinds of aliens! :D

opsss.... will I bump into JABA the hut or JAJA bink or not :LOL

Mr.romantic
06-04-2008, 06:38 AM
opsss.... will I bump into JABA the hut or JAJA bink or not :LOL

Jabba The Hutt types aplenty! do not be surprised! :eek:

spyder575
06-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Any bros in BKK on 8th to 10th ? Will be staying at Marriott - flying in on the 6 pm flight on Tuesday 8th on SQ. Just looking for company on drinks or look-see or ...

Will be in BKK from 8th - 10th also, but usually hang out with frens local n overseas at Clubs like Caribbean n Sherbet. And the occasional MPs

If u like, u can pm me...will be staying at Asoke Place I think...

yinyang
06-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Jabba The Hutt types aplenty! do not be surprised! :eek:
What if Darth Varder makes a guest appearance?:p;)

chanyboy
06-04-2008, 12:10 PM

...not a problem! Luke Chanywalker will be there (in July) with the short lit-saber to deflect all (p)imperial stormtroopers. With all the pole-dancers showing 3 heads (the real head + two other headlits) surely no problem - can finish the job easily..

Now, where's Han 'Norice' Solo? Damn, always hold on to the massive laser-gun but not firing anymore. I do all the dirty jobs saving all the Princess-Leia puyings..I hv limited bullets/laser-bolts leh...

Intel info indicates Bobba 'B-dragon' Fett is hiding in somewhere near HuayKuang slurping away..not out from his fav-spot yet to track new puyings.. The one 'retired' to Singa-land Captain Lando, after 'snowWolf'-ing for a period in BKK - now diam-diam liao. In Planet Tatooine home, we all also retired without much activities leh...waiting for the next rebellion (I did pop my head into TD1,2 but didn't stay yesterday..loud music yo..)

U, Obiwan or Darth Vader in July? One is soloist, the other is with lots of kakis following behind..?

ParaParaSakura
06-04-2008, 02:02 PM
please do visit the nearby Grace Hotel coffeeshop and disco. you will be transported to Star Wars Cantina Bar set where you see all kinds of aliens! :DThat's a most apt description! ;)
For me when I stayed there, liked to while away the night bowling & 'aliens' watching.....the 'aliens' are not my cup of tea as they cater to the Arab set there. Missed the yong tau hoo next door though :)

snowwolf79
06-04-2008, 03:06 PM
...not a problem! Luke Chanywalker will be there (in July) with the short lit-saber to deflect all (p)imperial stormtroopers. With all the pole-dancers showing 3 heads (the real head + two other headlits) surely no problem - can finish the job easily..

Now, where's Han 'Norice' Solo? Damn, always hold on to the massive laser-gun but not firing anymore. I do all the dirty jobs saving all the Princess-Leia puyings..I hv limited bullets/laser-bolts leh...

Intel info indicates Bobba 'B-dragon' Fett is hiding in somewhere near HuayKuang slurping away..not out from his fav-spot yet to track new puyings.. The one 'retired' to Singa-land Captain Lando, after 'snowWolf'-ing for a period in BKK - now diam-diam liao. In Planet Tatooine home, we all also retired without much activities leh...waiting for the next rebellion (I did pop my head into TD1,2 but didn't stay yesterday..loud music yo..)

U, Obiwan or Darth Vader in July? One is soloist, the other is with lots of kakis following behind..?

captain lando is still in bkk, enjoying the last few moments here. too bad when you are here cannot bring you to new joints you can ask b dragon and yy on it. hehe:D:D

yinyang
06-04-2008, 03:13 PM
captain lando is still in bkk, enjoying the last few moments here. too bad when you are here cannot bring you to new joints you can ask b dragon and yy on it. hehe
U, Obiwan or Darth Vader in July?
I had my princess leia with me last week (even sportingly accompanied me to naughty places with snowolf and bdragon). May the force be with you, kekeke

chanyboy
06-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Wow! I didn't know there is a starwar troopers going around in bkk.:p with princess leia some-more..

I had my princess leia with me last week (even sportingly accompanied me to naughty places with snowolf and bdragon). May the force be with you, kekeke

captain lando is still in bkk, enjoying the last few moments here. too bad when you are here cannot bring you to new joints you can ask b dragon and yy on it. hehe:D:D

mmm...my Intel is correct... the force is low with me here in Sg, as the Jedi team is in BKK, no wonder. Cap-Lando wolf coming back in M-falcon..mmm, gonna miss all the butt-rubbing. I take the X-wing 'A-Asia' there, will be bringing a R2D2 fren along..

Norika 'C3PO' - u there too? (C3PO very informative, chatty type, it knows 3000 over languages...:p)

Hako just return, I read. No wonder no familiar faces at TD1/2 yesterday...

vmtech
07-04-2008, 09:12 AM
Will be in BKK from 8th - 10th also, but usually hang out with frens local n overseas at Clubs like Caribbean n Sherbet. And the occasional MPs

If u like, u can pm me...will be staying at Asoke Place I think...

you mean asoke place as in the soi cowboy's ST hotel?

Yokosi
07-04-2008, 10:54 AM

Bro yinyang. U now like the puyings dressed up in Star Wars outfits ?. Sure to be very stim if Darth Varder turns out to be a syt. May your laser sabre slash and poke her at the right places !!!.:p

yinyang
07-04-2008, 12:52 PM
..Sure to be very stim if Darth Varder turns out to be a syt. May your laser sabre slash and poke her at the right places !!!.
Oi, think your absence from agg scene making you confused (frus?) on role play liao. :p WE are the dark force, may the puyings succumb to our force hehehe.

No FRs here for awhile. Do checkout local aggs in Intramurra precinct, think it's good value for your buck (checkout my brief FR previous week). Refreshingly diff from pushy Nana or Patpong and even more laid back than SC. In my aloholic daze, dunno which soi... 2 bros showed me the ropes, and I as brave enough (silly?) to bring my tg date -pity I could not sample wares. Good anti-dote if you feel jaded on usual aggs:p:D

jag71
07-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Hi All,

I just came back from Bangkok. The place Baccara is happening. The girls there asre better than PaPong. I met a girl by the name of Nik. She was a very nice girl. She was cup A size. She does not force you to buy drinks for her. She allows you to raba her and I put my hands in her panties and raba her there. She did not stop. She even sat on my Didi and she did horse ridding.

You should go there if you want to pick good chicks.

kkspore
08-04-2008, 10:46 AM
I was in Baccara last week. A gal called "L" came and sit with me. Trying to sweet talk and arouse my little bro... haha... She look 7/10. She keep asking me to barfine her and said wanna go back to hotel with me.

Suddenly, my 6th sense warned that she maybe a 'he'. I really not sure and could not identify any little things that can show 'he' from her. In the end, didnt take the chance and risk . :rolleyes:

Yokosi
30-04-2008, 01:35 AM
Since 30th Oct ( 6 mths ago ) gave BKK a miss due to various reasons but back again on 28th to 29th April ( a short 2 days ) working visit.

Hated going into Deja Vu in Soi Cowboy due to the thb 700 bar fine, rising prices, lousy music and SYTs that went missing.

Boys !. Especially those SBF brothers with fond memories of that bar !. The bar have been re vitalised !!!!.

Bar fine is still thb 700, Heineken is at thb 140. Music is getting better but still not good enough for a ummph !. But the real sweet GIRLS are back in action !!!.

The so sweet 2 sisters have returned.

Quite a few stunners on 29th night. Quite gorgeous eye candies with nice melons. I selected 5 pretty ladies. I gave each a token tip which they appreciated very much but much to my dismay superglue Fah appeared. And stuck to me. No KTs in the bar but the bar icon was a sore sight.

The pole dancing stage is new. No more bar stools on the right side. 3 new additional pole areas created much liked Mandarin Bar in NEP. 2 of these new stages have metal chains dangling down from the ceiling but no monkeys did the climbing act.

fei18
30-04-2008, 05:20 AM
hi bro, thanks for all d infos. i'm flying up on the 5th of may, i'll update u guys when i return take care...:rolleyes:

yinyang
30-04-2008, 09:35 AM
..The so sweet 2 sisters have returned. ...but much to my dismay superglue Fah appeared. And stuck to me. No KTs in the bar but the bar icon was a sore sight...
Good to hear revamp (alas, bf up liao). So somethings dun change like your old favourite (ooops, glue fix) and 2 sisters comeback... fits with bar namesake Dejavu.:p Eeeks on the bar icon:eek:

fei18
02-05-2008, 04:01 AM
Hmm dont know if it's appropraite. but was thinking, there are threads on BKK's MP, threads on Air tickets, and also newbie advises, why not start 1 BKK's fun spots and recommendation, so can kindda save newbies or sometimes even lau jiao some precious time from bumping into fuckup bars?

well.. since i started the thread... maybe i'll start it off.
this thread is based on individual's feeling lor, just like FR on pros.
1 man's meat is another's poison.

Soi Cowboy (sukhumvit soi 23)

Recommanded bars.
Personally i haven been into ALL bars but these are those that i truely enjoy and the girls there are not bad, not pushy at all.

1. Baccara
very crowded place with almost more den 20 girls dancing on stage at same time.. 2nd floor gurls wear sch uniform... with nothing inside. they very daaring 1, not afraid to show u thier titties or pussies while dancing.
Happy hr 6-9pm )beers @ 60baht each
normal rates beers @ 110 baht each , ladies drinks at 110 baht.
Barfine: 500baht

Recommanded rating: 7/10. good for those people that like to see more flashies and Zaogeng type. 2nd floor got 1 VIP room...for u-know-wad. the VIP room's wall is a 1sided mirror, means u can see the girls dancing outside, while bonking the girl inside the room... nt bad.

2. Spice Girls

located in betwen Cowboy1 and cowboy2
pretty hostess!
Small bar with not much girls but the quality of them are v good. 1st floor girls wear bikini's, more matured looking, 2nd floor girls are about 16-19 yrs old onli, wearing sch uniform. (yes of cuz, nothing underneath)

this is the bar i love to hang out, becuz the mamasan and the girls there are very friendly! and they dont pester u for lady drinks.
there's a pool table there , kindda small and restricted spaces but not good enuff.

Happy hour: 6-8.30pm (beers @ 50baht ea and lady drinks @ 90)
normal rates: beers @ 90baht each and lady drinks @ 90-110 baht
Barfine @ 600baht
most of the girls in this bar are willing to go wof u back to hotel for $1500 baht shorttime, but normally they end up spending the whole night with u. :)
got 2 gurls there at diff times, both onli 1500 baht each, and they stayed with me till 12pm the next morning.

recommandation rating: 8/10. excellent place to slack and thinking about where to do. nice girls and friendly staff. Cheapest beers in Soi cowboy IMHO.

3. Shark bar

kindda new bar... settings are like spice girls.. 2 floors with pool room on 2nd floor.

here... also very crowded... but the girls on the 1st floor... woooo! most of them are damn pretty! got 1 very good dancer and pretty hot... No.16.
2nd floor abit quiet, seems like they concentrate on 1st floor onli, normally 1st floor damn packed. bartender on 2nd floor, looks very young, like 16-17 only, also got tag 1... gonna try book her next time round. :)

down side is that those waitresses are kindda fat. dont bother abt them, just concentreate on the agogo ladies

Happy hour 4.30-8.30pm (beers @ 60 baht)
normal rates : 90-110 baht for beers.
barfine: 500

recommandation rating: 7/10. reocmmandede for those that like to recce and chat with the girls b4 booking... some of the girls there will go with u for shorttime at onli 1k baht! includeds massage too..

NANA plaza

Hollywood strip (3rd floor last bar)

Nothing much to shout about in this bar, but recommanded cuz inside there are 3-4 real gems... n i mean real gems as in... damn freaking hoT! look like models... shaven pussies... best faces...

prices in nana plaza is higher den soi cowboy leh.. beers @ 125 baht

NOT-RECOMMANDED

going to update this sections soon... brudders got contribution.. can post? den i add in the list!
but well 1st on my list:

PlaySkool (SoiCowboy)
UGLY GIRLS pushing u to buy them drinks and keep wanting to blow u at the bar counter!

Joes' Bar (SoiCowboy)
Very quiet bar.. almost no one inside, no one dancing . got a few katoeys! Not say not recommended ... but might as well skip it. nothing at all.

----
Phew tired liao, type so much, will continue to update when i recover from my tired fingers.
Brudders here that chiong agogo can post here too! i'll add into the list and so we can have a full updated list of recommanded and NOT-recommanded bars which we can all save our dickies from .

Updated: 26/12/04

P.S: guys if can.. UP me pts ok?

thanks for the info bro, i'll check out spice girls on the 5th when i'm there.

rocksoff
03-05-2008, 01:04 PM
the VIP room's wall is a 1sided mirror, means u can see the girls dancing outside, while bonking the girl inside the room... nt bad.

Long gone .. I asked last time here in January.

ChaYen
06-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Eh? Is it just me or have they finally standardized prices at Nana?

Went twice like... last week, both times the mamasan said 2k for the ger, ST/LT is up to chemistry. Then really lor, just pay 2k nia.

Are negotiations now a thing of the past? Girls trying to rip you off also a thing of the past? :confused:

piratedking
06-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Eh? Is it just me or have they finally standardized prices at Nana?

Went twice like... last week, both times the mamasan said 2k for the ger, ST/LT is up to chemistry. Then really lor, just pay 2k nia.

Are negotiations now a thing of the past? Girls trying to rip you off also a thing of the past? :confused:

Agogo girls all quote 2K for ST now a day. LT will need to neg with the girl.

theUnforgotten
06-05-2008, 12:51 PM

Yeah , LT is rare to neg from AGG gals. Unless u are their regular , gigs or bf.

It's still high season now , business must be good

Yokosi
06-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Yeah , LT is rare to neg from AGG gals. Unless u are their regular , gigs or bf.

It's still high season now , business must be good

ST at agg is thb 2000 non negiotable. LT is minimum thb 3000 and above.
Unless u are their regular which i am to a few, then, ST is thb 1000 ( the lowest i got from Hollywood Rock, NEP ), thb 1500 LT ( from a bar in Soi Cowboy ) and that excludes LDs, bar fine, taxi, food, tips but its still a good deal.

Nowadays, better to go to agg during Happy Hours ( order 3-4 more drinks near the closing time of Happy Hrs ), get tipsy, see some nude puyings on stage but have happy endings in a soapy. Cheapo me ?. Got to stretch my money, lol !!!.:)

piratedking
06-05-2008, 08:39 PM
ST at agg is thb 2000 non negiotable. LT is minimum thb 3000 and above.
Unless u are their regular which i am to a few, then, ST is thb 1000 ( the lowest i got from Hollywood Rock, NEP ), thb 1500 LT ( from a bar in Soi Cowboy ) and that excludes LDs, bar fine, taxi, food, tips but its still a good deal.

Nowadays, better to go to agg during Happy Hours ( order 3-4 more drinks near the closing time of Happy Hrs ), get tipsy, see some nude puyings on stage but have happy endings in a soapy. Cheapo me ?. Got to stretch my money, lol !!!.:)

That's not cheapo lar!! Hard earned money ler. The only worry is after couple of drinks, getting tipsy and start to ask the agogo girls for price... lolz :D

and yes, that happened to me last round... :o

ChaYen
07-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Eh... weird leh.

Friends came into town last week so I brought him on the tour. ;)

Went down to NEP twice, first time was to Rainbow 1, then next I think to 3. Both times the gals stayed with us until quite late... the 2nd time they even stayed with us until dawn. And all for 2000 nia. One of the girls even told a friend the next time he comes by she'd go with him for 1k.

---

Haven't chiong go-gos for so long, seems things have changed somewhat. :rolleyes:

On a side note, also went by SC for a look, but was really cmi. The quality of the girls was quite poor, and while my friends were fine, I was denied entry, because I apparently look Thai. (Probably been living here too long 555+ ) Was quite off-putting, really.

yanz
07-05-2008, 12:40 PM
On a side note, also went by SC for a look, but was really cmi. The quality of the girls was quite poor, and while my friends were fine, I was denied entry, because I apparently look Thai. (Probably been living here too long 555+ ) Was quite off-putting, really.

This is interesting, i've always wondered how they differentiate thais n asians, when some thai's have fair skin n some of us are like tanned.. care to give us a rough idea how u dressed or looked that day? :)

piratedking
07-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Eh... weird leh.

Friends came into town last week so I brought him on the tour. ;)

Went down to NEP twice, first time was to Rainbow 1, then next I think to 3. Both times the gals stayed with us until quite late... the 2nd time they even stayed with us until dawn. And all for 2000 nia. One of the girls even told a friend the next time he comes by she'd go with him for 1k.

---

Haven't chiong go-gos for so long, seems things have changed somewhat. :rolleyes:

I never have such luck, always told me 4K for long time and I need to neg to 3 or 3.5K ler... :o

You mean SC joint not allow Thai people to go in?? Funny sia

candox69
08-05-2008, 12:26 AM

I been to SC so many time and see so many thai in there. there is no such thing that they dun allow thai

ChaYen
08-05-2008, 07:40 AM
Dunno lor, feel free to doubt what I'm saying, just telling of my experience there nia. :rolleyes:

Basically, a few girls at the door repeatedly asked "kon thai lu pow wa"; then when I kay siao just te gong they keep pointing and asking basically if I were thai and if I understood thai... in thai. I kept a straight face through all of it though. Either way, when we tried to walk past them into the go-go, they stood in the way and wouldn't let us in.

Hmm.. how I was dressed that day. Standard working attire lor, long sleeve shirt, pants, leather shoes etc. Just that I also have the neo-jp/korean hairstyle thing going that is so in fashion around these parts.

Anyway, the bottom line is, it was probably a good thing we didn't go in. We started at one end of the street, went into each bar, had a beer, then walked into the next. Nothing caught the eye. Mostly the short/dark type that ang mohs love so much. From now on I'm just sticking to NEP for my go-go-goodness. Got jaded and tired of it a while back... going again after so long makes the whole thing seem new and fun again. And the girl I picked up a year ago is still there and recognises me! :p

So, yeah. Just my 2 satang.

joystick2219
08-05-2008, 10:19 AM
had the same problem the last time I was there...My friend, who is singaporean, got stopped at the door, not by gals, but by burly thugs..was rather harsh in there handling...but show them singapore IC, then no problem...heard that the reason for doing so, is that they are fearful of police...so always bring some form of ID along, wherever u go...but passports not really advisable though...just make a copy

joystick2219
08-05-2008, 11:01 AM
will be heading to Bkk from the 12th May onwards...any1 wants to meetup, pls mssg me

Si Geena
08-05-2008, 11:44 AM
NEP kenna electrical fire 2 days ago. Anyone heard anything else?

Yokosi
08-05-2008, 11:44 AM
had the same problem the last time I was there...My friend, who is singaporean, got stopped at the door, not by gals, but by burly thugs..was rather harsh in there handling...but show them singapore IC, then no problem...heard that the reason for doing so, is that they are fearful of police...so always bring some form of ID along, wherever u go...but passports not really advisable though...just make a copy

Couple of years ago, me got stopped by bouncer at G-Spot, NEP. he inquired in Thai. Me looked confused. He ask in English " you Thai ?. ". I said i am a tourist from M'sia. I never show him any ID. He said " Tourist ok, go in. Police checking here ". And the reason for police checking on the go gos in NEP was that inside G-Spot there were two performances going on. One at the corner was a pair of puyings all in bubbles, buck naked, doing an intense lesbian act. The other show where i was seated was a couple of puyings with their naked bodies drenched in Singha beer and having a good time doing erotic acts. Singha beer ?. I don't believe it until i taste it off the thighs of that puying. Good old times at G-Spot.:)

G-Spot was one favourite bars but not any more.

Now there is hardly any nudity in NEP.:mad:

If any bouncers stop u, just say in English that you are a Singkapore , Taiwan, Chinese, etc tourist . Act like a tourist. Be a tourist. And speak like a tourist ( but not in Thai to the thugs at the door ) and u do not need to show an ID unless u look dangerously underage.

vmtech
08-05-2008, 01:38 PM
they run checks on random. on occasions when i entered with a thai friend, my thai friend was stopped and refused entry, until i told the doorman that he's my friend, and he allowed him in.

Mr.romantic
08-05-2008, 04:59 PM
it is a known fact that Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza do not admit Thai clientele.

Mr.romantic
08-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Hmm.. how I was dressed that day. Standard working attire lor, long sleeve shirt, pants, leather shoes etc. Just that I also have the neo-jp/korean hairstyle thing going that is so in fashion around these parts.

no offence a lot of Thai gays spot this kind of hairstyle too. :D

Mr.romantic
08-05-2008, 05:25 PM

why waste time with Agogo bars? go to MPs or hunt for FLs instead. Sukhumvit Agogo bars are overpriced these days. thanks to naive tourists. :D with globalisation Thailand P4P scene need to wake up their idea! even at 1500B/ST with a Thai FL is not value for money when compared with China.

for bonks i just stick to BKK MPs. if in Macau i will go for PRC FLs at HKD200/ST. less than SGD40 for around 45-60min! cheaper than GL Thai Cat50! early to mid 20s MMs from different parts of China. bonked many gems liao. those i chose are at least 7/10 in looks. be amazed at Macau's quality. can go up Zhuhai also. even cheaper.

adidas88
09-05-2008, 12:00 PM
why waste time with Agogo bars? go to MPs or hunt for FLs instead. Sukhumvit Agogo bars are overpriced these days. thanks to naive tourists. :D with globalisation Thailand P4P scene need to wake up their idea! even at 1500B/ST with a Thai FL is not value for money when compared with China.

for bonks i just stick to BKK MPs. if in Macau i will go for PRC FLs at HKD200/ST. less than SGD40 for around 45-60min! cheaper than GL Thai Cat50! early to mid 20s MMs from different parts of China. bonked many gems liao. those i chose are at least 7/10 in looks. be amazed at Macau's quality. can go up Zhuhai also. even cheaper.

cannot agree anything less with u bro ...
head up to PRC for out of the mind bonk ...
BKK is losing the touch now ...

piratedking
09-05-2008, 01:26 PM
why waste time with Agogo bars? ... can go up Zhuhai also. even cheaper.

cannot agree anything less with u bro ...
head up to PRC for out of the mind bonk ...
BKK is losing the touch now ...

Yeah, agree with both Sifus here. I think in term of price and service (value for money) BKK is losing out.

That's why now a day I try not took take girls from agogo bar, and just go there look see look see and enjoy watching the girls. But the only problem is after couple of bottle in the agogo bar, little head take over the control :o

adidas88
09-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Yeah, agree with both Sifus here. I think in term of price and service (value for money) BKK is losing out.
pls don't call me sifu ... me just a newbie here ... there r many seniors who have vast experience to share ...

That's why now a day I try not took take girls from agogo bar, and just go there look see look see and enjoy watching the girls. But the only problem is after couple of bottle in the agogo bar, little head take over the control :o

nowadays .. i do not even bother to go to SC or NEP anymore ...
find it's a waste of time and effort .. afterall our main intention is to bonk ...
and i'll just go to MP and find a nice one and have a good time ...
i don't even want any ON now in bkk ...
personally i find it's not value for money ....
and honestly, IMHO .. the gal quality in bkk have dropped .. in terms of service and fun ..
so just for a bonk at the MP before hitting the bed and u'll have a very sound and peaceful sleep ...
wake up fresh and cheong another day ...:D

ChaYen
09-05-2008, 06:59 PM
no offence a lot of Thai gays spot this kind of hairstyle too. :D

Yah, my gf tells me I look quite gay nowadays zzz... then she turns around and says gays look good, so I dunno... haizz

If you read in the other thread, even kenna approach by gays wtf...

ahtecklim
09-05-2008, 08:00 PM
nowadays .. i do not even bother to go to SC or NEP anymore ...

ya I only go there when no choice in bangkok. The last time i was in bangkok , i chose to stay in and watch champions league rather than hit the agogos!

I enjoy agogos more ; beer bars 2nd than MP coz I like to drink more than bonk! Off course with the added excitement of not knowing whats going to happen and with the gals readily available if my horns come out! 555555555 :o:p;):rolleyes:

Anyway if given a choice , pattaya is the 'new' bangkok ; although it is getting and more touristy. Still a lot of fun to be had in Walking Street and if one wants to look for the hidden gem , many bars and agogos in Sai 2 and Sai 3 as well as the sois around them.

Mr.romantic
10-05-2008, 12:34 AM

haha i am not a sifu lah. just a humsup lo. :D

adidas88
10-05-2008, 10:04 AM
ya I only go there when no choice in bangkok. The last time i was in bangkok , i chose to stay in and watch champions league rather than hit the agogos!
hm ... is the live telecast in bkk clearer than anywhere else ?? :D
stay in and watch champions .. that's kinda waste ...
u should hit some of the bars in ur hotel or along sukhumvit rd and join the crowd .. it's so much exciting and fun ...

I enjoy agogos more ; beer bars 2nd than MP coz I like to drink more than bonk! Off course with the added excitement of not knowing whats going to happen and with the gals readily available if my horns come out! 555555555
if u like and enjoy drinking, than MP is not really ur place of enjoyment ..

Anyway if given a choice , pattaya is the 'new' bangkok ; although it is getting and more touristy. Still a lot of fun to be had in Walking Street and if one wants to look for the hidden gem , many bars and agogos in Sai 2 and Sai 3 as well as the sois around them.
i kinda disagreed with u on pattaya as the 'new' bangkok ...
IMHO .. pattaya is way behind bkk in terms of quality, quantity, service and gems ...
only farangs especially old farangs love pattaya ... becox it's a lot more economical to stay in pattaya compare with high cost living bkk ..

if one love sea sports, love drinking at bars, love dark skin gals ..
than pattaya is the place for u to enjoy ...

but then ...
one man junk is another man treasure ..
to each its own ...
cheers

adidas88
10-05-2008, 10:06 AM
haha i am not a sifu lah. just a humsup lo. :D
me too, bro ... :D
heads up ...

blursam
11-05-2008, 02:50 AM
it is a known fact that Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza do not admit Thai clientele.

Hmmm.....I have seen Thais in bars and I had Thai friends with me in bars in SC, Nana and Patpong.....no problem at all.

vmtech
11-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Hmmm.....I have seen Thais in bars and I had Thai friends with me in bars in SC, Nana and Patpong.....no problem at all.

I think the arguement here can be justified by rephrasing this.
It is a known fact that AGG bars with the excepttions of Intramara, do not entertain Thai people that walk in alone. However, if a foriegner brings a thai friend along, he will be granted entrance.

theUnforgotten
12-05-2008, 12:25 PM
going back to topic , here's an updated AGG FR ( on soi cowboy and NEP)

IMHO : hv to agree that it is not value anymore.

Soi cowboy : went to Deja Vu bar , Beers now at 140 baht a pop and stock there are so-so but The smell there is dodgy smelling dunno what air freshner they use, I left after one beer , and YES the BAR icon is still there - YUCKS!

Headed to NANA plaza - rainbow 4 . well stocked with plenty of syt . sat for nearly 1 hour , then spotted a nice smiling gal with ample boobs. bought 1 LD , and paid the barfine of thb 600. had a issan style hotpot supper , before proceeding to hotel. no nonesense , talked a little and got a rather good service bbbj , then finished off in missionary she offered 2nd shot but age is catching up so refrained and ask her to leave.

Next day move back to apt before the OC suspect anything , but too bad she had to stay back at FTY outside bkk for OT, so i left flying solo again.

Tonight may try intermara bars if time permits n the weather is not helpful too

vmtech
12-05-2008, 01:31 PM
going back to topic , here's an updated AGG FR ( on soi cowboy and NEP)

IMHO : hv to agree that it is not value anymore.

Soi cowboy : went to Deja Vu bar , Beers now at 140 baht a pop and stock there are so-so but The smell there is dodgy smelling dunno what air freshner they use, I left after one beer , and YES the BAR icon is still there - YUCKS!

Headed to NANA plaza - rainbow 4 . well stocked with plenty of syt . sat for nearly 1 hour , then spotted a nice smiling gal with ample boobs. bought 1 LD , and paid the barfine of thb 600. had a issan style hotpot supper , before proceeding to hotel. no nonesense , talked a little and got a rather good service bbbj , then finished off in missionary she offered 2nd shot but age is catching up so refrained and ask her to leave.

Next day move back to apt before the OC suspect anything , but too bad she had to stay back at FTY outside bkk for OT, so i left flying solo again.

Tonight may try intermara bars if time permits n the weather is not helpful too

haha bro, you in bkk already? i thought was next week.
Hey yea do go to intramara man if u have the time :P

theUnforgotten
12-05-2008, 03:39 PM
haha bro, you in bkk already? i thought was next week.
Hey yea do go to intramara man if u have the time :P

yeah , last time there was nearly 2 years back.

Will try , to go tongiht .

ahtecklim
12-05-2008, 09:23 PM
hm ... is the live telecast in bkk clearer than anywhere else ?? :D
stay in and watch champions .. that's kinda waste ...
u should hit some of the bars in ur hotel or along sukhumvit rd and join the crowd .. it's so much exciting and fun ...

Well , I'm in thailand quite often so one nite is not going to make much difference. Anyway old man need his sleep! :)

if u like and enjoy drinking, than MP is not really ur place of enjoyment ..

Yup , been to MPs less than 5 times in my lifetime. just like geylang ; choose and fuck.

i kinda disagreed with u on pattaya as the 'new' bangkok ...
IMHO .. pattaya is way behind bkk in terms of quality, quantity, service and gems ...
only farangs especially old farangs love pattaya ... becox it's a lot more economical to stay in pattaya compare with high cost living bkk ..

if one love sea sports, love drinking at bars, love dark skin gals ..
than pattaya is the place for u to enjoy ...

Not true la ........ pattaya's clubs more concentrated than bangkok so many types can be found anywhere. A few years back , the main areas were walking street and pattayaland 1,2 and 3 but now soi baukow and 3rd road is quite happening. Its not only for falangs as many thais cheong the 'thai' area away from the tourist parts. Many Singaporeans and malaysians too

I love the sea but skin color not so important. Performance is more important ;) One of the main reasons I prefer pattaya is also because of the traffic.

but then ...
one man junk is another man treasure ..
to each its own ...

Very true , thats why I like to cheong with people like you. No fight over girls! 5555555

cheers

if we were to ever meet , i'll buy you a chang!

adidas88
13-05-2008, 10:04 AM
if we were to ever meet , i'll buy you a chang!

sure bro ...
r u station in bkk ??
i visit bkk couple of times a yr ... but it's getting less now ..
have new places to venture now ...:D

nonolee
13-05-2008, 11:57 AM
was in bkk last week , went to NANA plaza first night - rainbow 4 plenty of syt . spoilt with choices anyway went a many times mummy n few girls also know me , some chit chat n drinks with them n settle one syt 20yrs old issan gal with ample boobs for Lt t , barfine 600. went to hotel after some supper and the rest is SOP. She stayed with me for 2 nites. damaged is 5000 for 2 nites plus 600 bar fine.

G__G
13-05-2008, 05:43 PM
To: All Brothers in BKK

I'm new in BKK and keen to learn from all on where to eat, have fun, Sleep and EXercise.

G_G
(Good Guy, in short)

adidas88
13-05-2008, 06:50 PM
To: All Brothers in BKK

I'm new in BKK and keen to learn from all on where to eat, have fun, Sleep and EXercise.

G_G
(Good Guy, in short)

Good Guys .... if u really want to learn .. u should start at the first page of this thread ...
all information will be there ...

U seek and u will find

candox69
14-05-2008, 12:57 AM
was in bkk last week , went to NANA plaza first night - rainbow 4 plenty of syt . spoilt with choices anyway went a many times mummy n few girls also know me , some chit chat n drinks with them n settle one syt 20yrs old issan gal with ample boobs for Lt t , barfine 600. went to hotel after some supper and the rest is SOP. She stayed with me for 2 nites. damaged is 5000 for 2 nites plus 600 bar fine.

Hi Brb, it's 1 nites or 2 nites. If 2 night then that is quite a good price

AdGuy
14-05-2008, 05:44 PM
damaged is 5000 for 2 nites plus 600 bar fine.

Wouldn't the bar fine be 1200 for 2 nites?

Just asking coz I have the same intention. :p

piratedking
14-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Should be 1200b, unless the girl paying by herself :cool:

nonolee
14-05-2008, 07:52 PM
guess so, cos she never ask me for another 600 , anyway we do some shopping n i get her some stuff maybe that makes up for it...:)

candox69
15-05-2008, 03:29 AM
guess so, cos she never ask me for another 600 , anyway we do some shopping n i get her some stuff maybe that makes up for it...:)

In this case she must had paid for it herself. guess the key depend on what staff you get for her. but then thai is not so money face like prc

plantmyseed
15-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Any bros will be in BKK on the 21/5. Will be there for 3 days work, hopefully can be meet with some old birds for a drink.

Heard so much gd comments on Baccara, can't wait to be there. :D

PS: Never been to Nana plaza before, any bros able to tell me if Nana plaza location? walking distance from Baccara??:confused:

Thanks!

plantmyseed
15-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Hi (this may be a repost, first time posting abit of blur, pai sei),

I was wondering where is nana plaza located? Is it possible for me to walk from Baccara (Sukumvit Soi 23) to nana plaza? Will be at BKK on the 21/05 alone, hope to go recce, have been yrs since i been to BKK. :confused:

Thanks in advance.:)

yinyang
16-05-2008, 09:35 AM
..wondering where is nana plaza located? Is it possible for me to walk from Baccara (Sukumvit Soi 23) to nana plaza? Will be at BKK on the 21/05 alone, hope to go recce, have been yrs since i been to BKK.
Nana (NEP) at soi 4 sukhumvit. Nana BTS 1 stop away from Asoke BTS (opposite Soi Cowboy and Bacarra) - so walkee's possible.

See map and Nana's webbie

Nanaplaza.Com - Maps (http://nb.nanaplaza.com/info/entertain/maps.php?Entry=nep.php)

Yokosi
16-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Hi (this may be a repost, first time posting abit of blur, pai sei),

I was wondering where is nana plaza located? Is it possible for me to walk from Baccara (Sukumvit Soi 23) to nana plaza? Will be at BKK on the 21/05 alone, hope to go recce, have been yrs since i been to BKK. :confused:

Thanks in advance.:)

It is always possible to walk from Soi Cowboy to Nana Plaza, at any hour at night and alone. A 15 minutes real slow walk. In fact, it will be an interesting experience, avoiding all the ladies boys in front of Robinson's, view the free lancers along the uneven numbered sois, absord the scene of the many make shift push cart bars, eye the hawkers with puyings having late supper ( there are many that will smile at you if u smile and grin happily and make eye contact with them. Pick ups always possible. ), pass by the irritating tuk tuk drivers canvassing for " sexy massage " and Thermae Coffee House in the basement of Ruamchitt Plaza ( with some FLs in front, one was a stunning "Lady in Red " when i went by last time ).

I have done the walk between Soi Cowboy and NEP countless times in a haze and a few times, maung.

And would like do it again 20th and 21st May. Looks like our dates in BKK coincide, you can hook up with this old bird for SC and NEP. If u wanna see the best and worst of aggs. PM me, lol !.

plantmyseed
16-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks Bro YingYang for the map! Will be getting ready for jalan jalan through the soi.

Hey Bro Yokosi, I have PM you. Lets catch up for a drink. Can meet on 21/5 night for a drink. Do let me know how to contact you.

ahtecklim
16-05-2008, 04:33 PM
sure bro ...
r u station in bkk ??
i visit bkk couple of times a yr ... but it's getting less now ..
have new places to venture now ...:D

nope but i am there quite often for business and pleasure :)

But less now due to a busier schedule.

I prefer to cheong familar places as everyone knows you and you know all the lobang. But thailand is fascinating becos things change in a matter of days so you have the familar as well as the new to sustain the freshness.

I am in a position where i am lucky to be able to drop everything and fly there within a day's notice so sometimes i dont even know i am going the day before! But I go every year for Songkran! :p

Thai31
17-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Hi Bros out there,,,

Will be doing a transit in BKK ...

Any Bros station in BKK from 19th onwards..

Maybe can meet up.

plantmyseed
18-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Bro Thai31,

I'm trying to meet Yokosi on the 21/5. If you are keen, PM me.

Vindrix
18-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Im thinkin of making a trip down mid june to late june, have not confirmed the dates. wondering if well have kaki to chiong together.
last time i was in BKK was late november, went alone. still fun la, but might be more fun to chiong with kakis!hahaha
im familiar with soi cowboy area, been to most of the bars there, so no problem if you're gona be newbie to BKK scene as well
cheers!

dunleavy
19-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi,dear bros,I'll arrive in Bkk on 29 May.Maybe we could cheong and flirt with

MP mm together.Hope to see masters at agg and MP occasion.The first

station is Thermae coffe shop.Anyone intersted?

Shyguy
19-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Hi, like to know if all the gals at Nana/Soi Cowboy allows overnight? Usually at what rate har? Thanks!! :D

Yokosi
20-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Hi, like to know if all the gals at Nana/Soi Cowboy allows overnight? Usually at what rate har? Thanks!! :D

Yes, yes and yes !. Overnight always possible if you are handsum, a hunk, generous, always smile, speaks a little Thai, dress well, and have a fat wallet.

Even the mamasans, hostesses outside, and lady boys would go with you if you are willing and if u have all those assets i mentioned in the last paragraph.:p enjoy !

Rate : barfine 600-700, overnight 3,000 and above.

plantmyseed
20-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Yes, yes and yes !. Overnight always possible if you are handsum, a hunk, generous, always smile, speaks a little Thai, dress well, and have a fat wallet.

Even the mamasans, hostesses outside, and lady boys would go with you if you are willing and if u have all those assets i mentioned in the last paragraph.:p enjoy !

Rate : barfine 600-700, overnight 3,000 and above.

Words of a wise man.

dunleavy
20-05-2008, 06:57 PM
There are less and less mm willing to do LT.Because they don't think it

worthwhile.If they are pretty and have a shape body.They can have two or

three customers to do ST easily one night.So become a regular customer,you

have bigger chance to get accompany overnight.

Mr.romantic
21-05-2008, 02:00 AM
There are less and less mm willing to do LT.Because they don't think it

worthwhile.If they are pretty and have a shape body.They can have two or

three customers to do ST easily one night.So become a regular customer,you

have bigger chance to get accompany overnight.

even for a frequent traveller to become a girl's regular just to get an overnight session is a waste of time. many options are available.

when you start playing the overnight game. problems start to arise if you are inexperience or cannot control your feelings. if the girl gives you good sex. you start to think she loves you! :D

Charmaine
21-05-2008, 09:47 AM
if the girl gives you good sex. you start to think she loves you! :D

Or you could always end up like me - a lost soul in love even when she didn't give you any sex.

Cyberspace Nerd
21-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Or you could always end up like me - a lost soul in love even when she didn't give you any sex.

The poison you kena is more serious than we thought...haha....

Wonder what will happen to you if the sex is fantabulous.....:eek:

Charmaine
21-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Wonder what will happen to you if the sex is fantabulous.....:eek:

That hasn't happened yet.. I might ask her to marry me. :p

Krizandrew
22-05-2008, 01:54 AM
even for a frequent traveller to become a girl's regular just to get an overnight session is a waste of time. many options are available.

when you start playing the overnight game. problems start to arise if you are inexperience or cannot control your feelings. if the girl gives you good sex. you start to think she loves you! :D

Definitely agree with Mr.Romantic. Chiongiong in China, Thailand .... I always have that feeling in the morning. Sometime, even ask her to come again the next night.

For brothers interested in Nana Plaza. I just went there yesterday night to Rainbow II, and got to know the mamasan (a guy actually) by the name of Chet. Gave him B200 tips and he told me to wait, and give me 4 numbers 82, 171, 141 and 70. All came make it easily and I guranteed it. I booked 141 (slim, fair, Thai-Jap look), nice bust, B4000 for overnight, and 600barfine. Singha cost
B135 but mamasan will ask you for a drink and 141 ask for a drink too, cost B350. So 141 just step in and was wearing her bikini to go up stage, but instead I booked her and she just change back to her very fashionable high-class dress. I told mamasan Chet if I can book gal without coming, he give me his mobile (819361037). Just pay gal B2000 for ST and Barfine B600. He will ask gal to go hotel. This is better than escorts that come to hotel and charge B4000. For brothers interested, #141 name is NAM (876956534). But BE CAREFUL, she only likes below 35 years old, and she don't like Singaporean. She say her friend and her said Singaporean man "no good heart", I still don't know what bad experience she and her friends in Rainbow has with Singaporean man. That place frequent a lot by Angmo and Jap. Enjoy my friends ... if you like my recommendation when you've tried, remember to up my points. Cheers.

joystick2219
22-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Hey Bro, txs fr the info..Great Stuff

But all this "side " arragements nuthing new and really no point.

All the bar is interested in, is the bar fine...wat u pay the gal, is between the two of u.
Now if u like the (same) gal, just call her to come over , no need to inform the bar. For every day the gal goes missing, the bar assumes she is with the customer and the barfine goes into effect. In this case, it comes out of her pocket.
Shes entitled to 4 days off a month, anything more, shes gets a penalty of B600, the value of the bar fine.

If u are really keen on getting a gal, my best recommedation is just to go to the Bars (NEP, SC, PatPong etc etc ) and chose. So many there, I am sure u can find one that meets yr needs...no point calling the same one over and over again (But thats just me)

As fr the anti Singaporean sentiments, well i suppose it's just common sense.
The Rainbow grp is patronised by many Japs and Koreans and the odd Ang Moh or two, so given that the Japs are Good Pay Masters, Tipsters, Polite, Good Looking (well rel to Singaporeas i supose, but dont flame me, i aint no looker myself), the gals will naturally go fr them and why not...Time spent with "others" is an opportunity lost /cost fr them..so hence their chosy nature.
Hence in most bars, u will find a few gals dolled up to look like anima characters, these are jap speaking ones and are there to 'sexify' the Jap's taste buds...so like me, giv these gals a wide berth.

[

Yokosi
23-05-2008, 01:36 PM

Regular customer = more chances of overnight or cheaper ST rates.
Why be a regular when there are so many ladies around ?.
Girl gives you good sex and you are smitten with desire for the next round. Next round may not be so gooooooood. Third round and the novelty wears off real quick. And if you are not a veteran cheongster, you get emotional and end up hurt.
Usually in my case, on the second barfine with the same girl, the Lt or St rates are reduced but i never bonk a agogo girl thrice. Twice is the maximum. But still remains a regular face ( companionship in aggs but no bar fine ) to quite a few puyings.

Back to topic: 20 May 08.
Cannot decide whether to go to arp nam or agg in SC or in NEP. But as always, preferred drinking in aggs and ended up in Soi Cowboy. Visited 3 bars and after 4 drinks, i took a motorbike taxi to NEP.

Went into Hollywood Rock on the ground floor. Immediately i noticed that there were quite a number of new girls on stage. Took a seat and ordered a gin tonic. A waitress came with a basket of ping pong balls. She was extremely pushy and was getting on my nerves. I told her to get Toy & Jum which she did. Toy, the most senior mamasan and Jum. her second in comand came. A glass of red wine for Jum. A thai whisky with orange soda for Toy. We drank, talked, joked, laughed out at our stupid jokes, slapped each other playfully, poked and pinched at each other tummies to find out who has gotten fat or thinner, pulled each other cheeks, hugged, etc, etc liked long lost friends. And all the while, the girls stared at us in amazement and talked among themselves about me with the 2 most senior mamasans.

#94 on stage was getting cheeky. #21 which i barfined ( LT ) once and offered herself for ST ( 1000 thb ) because " I like you, you very nice man " on my second visit to this bar was jumping and hopping with much joy on stage. She was waving fanatically at me. I thought she may fell of the pole stage !.

Later, i ordered some food for Toy and we both ate some simple food in the bar.

#94 and #21 came to my side later and automatically auto roam me. That was nice of them. But much to their disappointment, i chose a new girl for a bar fine.

The show with the mamasans was a plan ( my relationship with the mamasans in the minds of the newer girls ) i played quite often and aimed at the newer agg puyings in the bar. Agg newbies and hardened veterens can be spotted in aggs. You just have to be street smart. Naan, the new agg girl i bar fined never asked for a lady drink, never ask if i wanted ST or LT, never asked for tips, never asked quote the ST or LT rates she wanted. Dare not to have an attitude problem ( unlike the many Rainbow girls ) with me. Treated me like royalty with utmost respect, care, etc. Speaks a bit of English. And was excellent in bed. Paid her what's reasonable at 11 am next morning. She did not even ask how much was in the envelope when she got it. She did not even dare open the envelope to have a peek. A goobye kiss, hug and i escorted her out to the hotel entrance.

A good bonk on the first time. Maybe a second barfine. But certainly not on the third time.

Shyguy
24-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Regular customer = more chances of overnight or cheaper ST rates.
Why be a regular when there are so many ladies around ?.
Girl gives you good sex and you are smitten with desire for the next round. Next round may not be so gooooooood. Third round and the novelty wears off real quick. And if you are not a veteran cheongster, you get emotional and end up hurt.
Usually in my case, on the second barfine with the same girl, the Lt or St rates are reduced but i never bonk a agogo girl thrice. Twice is the maximum. But still remains a regular face ( companionship in aggs but no bar fine ) to quite a few puyings.

Thanks for the advice, bro Yokosi. Been just cheonging FL in Singapore scene and only recently, after going to BKK for the motor car show, got "hooked" up to going to Soi Cowboy and Nana (All "thanks" to a friend's recommendation).
I believe that I'm still not a veteran cheongster in this field... cos Guess what? After a very sad trip back from Bangkok just on Sunday cos of my "Dream" gal was on holiday and never went to rainbow to work---> It ended up that here I am in Bangkok again on Fri night (After immediastely volunteering myself 1st for business trip to my boss once I know there's the chance) and now typing this at a internet shop in MBK. Main reason to try to see if have chance to find her. Think I'm crazy hor? :(
Don't know why all my luck with her so bad? I went to Rainbow at 12+am and trying to be her last customer (scared that i will feel her urgency to go back to bar after bonking her). So was very happy to see her working and said "hello. Buy you drink later". 10 mins later, she got bar fine with another guy! Ended up that I just waited and waited there, esp no other gals seem to catch my attention as well... hoping that she will come back again until the two mamasan kept staring at me and also scolded me, saying that "still got many girls". :D I ended up saying the magic word: Tips if i can see her back in bar. Then the mamasan quickly called her to come back - She was already on her way home after finishing with that customer. Ended up that she u-turn back and come to meet me. Thus, I booked her overnight and really enjoyed her company. She left around 9am. Tonight my last night in Bangkok liao... still don;t know if should find her again later in Rainbow or other gals... Haha... sounds scary hor, maybe another potential "broken heart" guy... but I think after this trip, won't be coming back to Bangkok so soon and so easily liao... cos my CO not around during this period. At least managed to bonk her 2 times last night.. no regrets liao.

yinyang
24-05-2008, 02:28 PM
..only recently, after going to BKK for the motor car show, got "hooked" up to going to Soi Cowboy and Nana ...not a veteran cheongster in this field... ... Haha... sounds scary hor, maybe another potential "broken heart" guy...
Oh oh, hope you not another 1 bites the dust. Nothing's gained by being a agg veteran. Just take it as R&R, with some pleasures of flesh. Else, just like forgetting your kevlar vest on recce mission.

Just my humble view here. Cost of hunt (drinks + bar hopping) even before bf + st/lt does add up. Prize maybe a dud, as our standard inversely drops with more whisky sodas. For every success boast, there's plenty mis-hits. Have fun, but keep your head screwed on and feet on ground:p:D

Tony Stark
24-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Haha... sounds scary hor, maybe another potential "broken heart" guy... but I think after this trip, won't be coming back to Bangkok so soon and so easily liao... cos my CO not around during this period. At least managed to bonk her 2 times last night.. no regrets liao.

Haha think you kena "gong tao" liao lah. Your cock will get even more itchy when you returned to Singapore. Trust me you will return to BKK as soon as you can. :p

Bro yinyang said it best. Strictly R&R and don't think too much. ;)

Krizandrew
24-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Haha think you kena "gong tao" liao lah. Your cock will get even more itchy when you returned to Singapore. Trust me you will return to BKK as soon as you can. :p

Bro yinyang said it best. Strictly R&R and don't think too much. ;)

Yes, very easily to get smitten by them. Don't believe, try calling that NAM lady I met in Rainbow 2 (see my earlier msg). She's pretty, sexy, very fair, slim/smooth legs, plus smart, and was told to have one of the best fashion sense in Nana Plaza. A part-time designer and really know how to dress herself very well.

Still thinking of her even after I'm back to Singapore, but I know I'll forget her after a few more days. Same thing happen to me when I was service by a pretty / service-oriented gal while in Shenyang, keep thinking of her good work and looks.

But guys, we have to remember .... still need to face reality of typical Singaporean man life. And some of us have OC and family too. Therefore, I also force myself not to think too much after I left the country after each business trip. Problem will come if we keep going for the same gal, relationships may build.

Remember my brothers - must control our emotions ! And don't bring any thoughts back to Singapore.

Rub&Buah
24-05-2008, 05:37 PM
sounds scary hor, maybe another potential "broken heart" guy... but I think after this trip, won't be coming back to Bangkok so soon and so easily liao... cos my CO not around during this period. At least managed to bonk her 2 times last night.. no regrets liao.

The truth is u r feeling lousy Or loss somewhere so ask yourself,is there really no regrets?Anyway,many bros have been there,done it,seen it,heard it,screw it,felt it but now u can only go thru it urself,& trust me u will be able to get thru it sometimes later.

There might be people who call u stupid,idiot,got so many other gals to choose,why fuss over one?But till u train up your own inner sense emotion,u will somehow or somewat feel this might be a different case from others.

If ppl now ask to to just forget it & move on to the other target,maybe u urself already trying hard to do that,i believe u wun & will not feel satisfied till u lose the last day of chance to find her again.u will even fly back to bkk as soon as u can just to see her.

So heres a piece of advice/advise(in case boss come to correct again:p)

Enjoy whatever good feeling u have & go thru it yourself with open mind,enjoy while it last even u know u have to feel sucks later part & try not to be to obessed with it.The next time when u pass this phrase u will definetly be stronger minded trained for more pussy,Good luck friend;)

Shyguy
25-05-2008, 01:10 PM
The truth is u r feeling lousy Or loss somewhere so ask yourself,is there really no regrets?Anyway,many bros have been there,done it,seen it,heard it,screw it,felt it but now u can only go thru it urself,& trust me u will be able to get thru it sometimes later.

There might be people who call u stupid,idiot,got so many other gals to choose,why fuss over one?But till u train up your own inner sense emotion,u will somehow or somewat feel this might be a different case from others.

If ppl now ask to to just forget it & move on to the other target,maybe u urself already trying hard to do that,i believe u wun & will not feel satisfied till u lose the last day of chance to find her again.u will even fly back to bkk as soon as u can just to see her.

So heres a piece of advice/advise(in case boss come to correct again:p)

Enjoy whatever good feeling u have & go thru it yourself with open mind,enjoy while it last even u know u have to feel sucks later part & try not to be to obessed with it.The next time when u pass this phrase u will definetly be stronger minded trained for more pussy,Good luck friend;)

Thanks for all the advices! :D Just back in Singapore liao.... Well.. attempted to look for other girls last night --> Went Soi Cowboy's Spice Girl, Nana's Hollywood Rock, Rainbow 2, 3 and 4 but no gals catch my eye again. Ended up back in Rainbow again. Look for her again... The Mamasan and waitress there kept grinning at me... Ops...Anyway, took her back to my hotel again, bonk her and she stayed with me until 6am when I check out to go airport. Well, gave a hug and managed to resist the temptation of getting her hp. Time to get on with my life in SIngapore again... :o

candox69
25-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Well, gave a hug and managed to resist the temptation of getting her hp. Time to get on with my life in SIngapore again... :o

Hi friend, no harm getting hp. that what I did all the time, doesn;t mean you have to call. Like some of the brb said, there is so many girl why need to be a regular. Recently, met some farang and they told me why waste time in nana and sc. When there are so many man fighting for a gal, so they brought me to soi 22. There is alot of small bar there, the best thing is, you are the only customer and get all the attention. Drink is cheap and you can touch and chitchat cause the music is not so loud.

Yokosi
25-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Recently, met some farang and they told me why waste time in nana and sc. When there are so many man fighting for a gal, so they brought me to soi 22. There is alot of small bar there, the best thing is, you are the only customer and get all the attention. Drink is cheap and you can touch and chitchat cause the music is not so loud.

Soi 22. Is that QueensPark area with 5 rows of small bars, billards, pool, small massage joints ?. Been there once and its not a happening place even though the drinks are cheap, and you do get the puyings' attention but few customers in the mini bars, many bars were virtually empty of customers. More of a hang out place with a few beers, chit chat and play pool with the girls. Bar fine 400 thb, ST 1,200 last time when i was there.

plantmyseed
25-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Thanks to Yokosi for showing me the ropes in BKK.

On the 21/5, met up with Yokosi 'cousin' in Soi Cowboy. The first bar we went in was Baccara. First thing you noticed was the 10 over bikini girls dancing on the stage but what blew me off was when i look up. 10 over naked pussy on the "glass" stage on the 2nd level. Went up, sat near the stage with cousin Yokosi. 2nd level gals are wearing school uniform, of course with no gstrings but with short black skirt. After awhile the school uniform will become "no uniform" (short skirt still remain), that's when u choose who to barfine. Gals at Baccara are true SYT.

Next went to Shark.Nice close up with totally naked body. This place is where the gals dances and even had a " 5 mins special show". One gal will show you how flexible she could be. Then she will how to eat banana the proper way. I never know a girl can be bended that way. Again, thanks to 'cousin" for showing me the place. Gals here is a mixed, mature ladys and some ladyboy.

Went in to the pub beside Shark. Cant remeber the name but another "5 mins show", gal with body lotion like she's going for a westling match. She will use fire and wax on her body. Gal here are mostly big breast but matured.

From Soi cowboy to nana, walking distance.
To be continue...

Tony Stark
26-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Soi 22. Is that QueensPark area with 5 rows of small bars, billards, pool, small massage joints ?. Been there once and its not a happening place even though the drinks are cheap, and you do get the puyings' attention but few customers in the mini bars, many bars were virtually empty of customers. More of a hang out place with a few beers, chit chat and play pool with the girls. Bar fine 400 thb, ST 1,200 last time when i was there.

The quality of girls in such places are not so good.

Pearl
26-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Thanks to Yokosi for showing me the ropes in BKK.

On the 21/5, met up with Yokosi 'cousin' in Soi Cowboy. The first bar we went in was Baccara. First thing you noticed was the 10 over bikini girls dancing on the stage but what blew me off was when i look up. 10 over naked pussy on the "glass" stage on the 2nd level. Went up, sat near the stage with cousin Yokosi. 2nd level gals are wearing school uniform, of course with no gstrings but with short black skirt. After awhile the school uniform will become "no uniform" (short skirt still remain), that's when u choose who to barfine. Gals at Baccara are true SYT.

Next went to Shark.Nice close up with totally naked body. This place is where the gals dances and even had a " 5 mins special show". One gal will show you how flexible she could be. Then she will how to eat banana the proper way. I never know a girl can be bended that way. Again, thanks to 'cousin" for showing me the place. Gals here is a mixed, mature ladys and some ladyboy.

Went in to the pub beside Shark. Cant remeber the name but another "5 mins show", gal with body lotion like she's going for a westling match. She will use fire and wax on her body. Gal here are mostly big breast but matured.

From Soi cowboy to nana, walking distance.
To be continue...

On 21/5, did u see an angmor being beaten up by a bouncer. I was there and man..was I shocked. The tourist police did nothing to help.

Anyway.. the angmor really asking for it by throwing glasses on the street. :D

End up tapau 1 girl from Baccara. LT 4000Bt. Drinks in Baccara 11pm-1am 4000Bt for 3 pax.

plantmyseed
26-05-2008, 07:28 PM
On 21/5, did u see an angmor being beaten up by a bouncer. I was there and man..was I shocked. The tourist police did nothing to help.

End up tapau 1 girl from Baccara. LT 4000Bt. Drinks in Baccara 11pm-1am 4000Bt for 3 pax.

No, we left Soi cowboy to Nana around 12.30. Infact I did not even see any police around Soi cowboy when i was there.

Soi cowboy is a place to enjoy. See more "fortune cat" than bouncers beating up people. Is bad for their business as well.

LT 4000bt, pairng bpai noy??:)

Be back on the 2/6 for more updates.

dirtbag_26
26-05-2008, 08:19 PM
haha shyguy what rainbow number is tis girl? i want to go see to know what kind of girl can "capture" your heart so well!

Thanks for all the advices! :D Just back in Singapore liao.... Well.. attempted to look for other girls last night --> Went Soi Cowboy's Spice Girl, Nana's Hollywood Rock, Rainbow 2, 3 and 4 but no gals catch my eye again. Ended up back in Rainbow again. Look for her again... The Mamasan and waitress there kept grinning at me... Ops...Anyway, took her back to my hotel again, bonk her and she stayed with me until 6am when I check out to go airport. Well, gave a hug and managed to resist the temptation of getting her hp. Time to get on with my life in SIngapore again... :o

Pearl
27-05-2008, 05:35 PM
No, we left Soi cowboy to Nana around 12.30. Infact I did not even see any police around Soi cowboy when i was there.

Soi cowboy is a place to enjoy. See more "fortune cat" than bouncers beating up people. Is bad for their business as well.

LT 4000bt, pairng bpai noy??:)

Be back on the 2/6 for more updates.

I think it happened about 11.30pm. One angmor was beaten till bloodied in face. See blood..woken up the animalistic nature in me.. kekekekeke

Err..bro. Me not familiar with Thai language.

pairng bpai noy = means what?? ;)

Yokosi
28-05-2008, 04:57 PM
The quality of girls in such places are not so good.

I know that, lol .

Yokosi
28-05-2008, 05:08 PM

Pearl bro,

Never saw the farang got smashed in SC. We were on the way to NEP at around that time.

Were u the one that called me ?. Keep getting sms, missed call from a 016 number. Kept sending sms and returned the calls to this number but all failed !!. Were you fellows sitted among the sofas at the back room near the stairs on second level in Baccara ?.

Plantmyseed,

Glad to show u around. Do check out " My Place " in SC next time. When that mamasan dragged me to and around the bar, i spotted a couple of SYTs there. Real cute.

plantmyseed
29-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Yokosi bro,

I will sure check out "your place" on the 2/6 (one month in BKK, lots of chances). You do get special treatment when you are there, hope i could work my charm on mamasan too. :D

Soi Cowboy, NEP, NEP carpark, etc. So much SYT, this coming time back in BKK going to cost me a bomb.

The girls in NEP is so damn freaking sweet, even those in the car-park!!! $1500Baht, I should have get it that night. Was too concerned over my 2nd day of my new job that I give it a miss. Now I'm still thinking about that "gal". I do agreed that NEP has much better looking SYT but fun factor is not as high as SC.

BKK is REALLY full of syt, even in the shopping Mall! :eek:

Yokosi bro, see you soon.

Pearl Bro,
pairng bpai noy = alittle bit expensive.

Yokosi
29-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Yokosi bro,

I will sure check out "your place" on the 2/6 (one month in BKK, lots of chances). You do get special treatment when you are there, hope i could work my charm on mamasan too. :D

Soi Cowboy, NEP, NEP carpark, etc. So much SYT, this coming time back in BKK going to cost me a bomb.

The girls in NEP is so damn freaking sweet, even those in the car-park!!! $1500Baht, I should have get it that night. Was too concerned over my 2nd day of my new job that I give it a miss. Now I'm still thinking about that "gal". I do agreed that NEP has much better looking SYT but fun factor is not as high as SC.

BKK is REALLY full of syt, even in the shopping Mall! :eek:

Yokosi bro, see you soon.

Pearl Bro,
pairng bpai noy = alittle bit expensive.

Which puying in Nana car park/ Soi 4 are you rambling about ?. That LB passing off as a delicious fake specimen from Rainbow 2 ?. And coming on to you. All yours if u want him/her. Or the other genuine one ?.

We went to NEP quite late. Better looking SYTs are available earlier in the night.

SC is less commercial than NEP, more nudity, have some bar shows, happy hours drinks are cheap, there are some gems there but you have to hunt for them.

Next time, if we meet. We ( more YOU ) should explore the various Pat Pong bars, Jabba the Hut den, a few more bars in NEP,etc.

Listen to the bros. You have some good fun in BKK but do not be a carrot head or be smitten by the girls.

plantmyseed
29-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the advise!

Is a fair trade in Thailand. Rules of the game whichever countries you are in, be street smart. I'm still brushing up on my Thai lesson, for sure it would come in handy.

Pearl
30-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Pearl bro,

Never saw the farang got smashed in SC. We were on the way to NEP at around that time.

Were u the one that called me ?. Keep getting sms, missed call from a 016 number. Kept sending sms and returned the calls to this number but all failed !!. Were you fellows sitted among the sofas at the back room near the stairs on second level in Baccara ?.

Plantmyseed,

Glad to show u around. Do check out " My Place " in SC next time. When that mamasan dragged me to and around the bar, i spotted a couple of SYTs there. Real cute.

Hey bro..

I sms you but cant remember the time. kekeke. Wanna apologize cos Im with my supplier and cant join u.

Me seated at sofa 2nd floor just in front of the dancing stage. right in front of the bar counter. U were there??? :D

candox69
31-05-2008, 02:15 AM

There is quite a couple of soi and rows, not sure exactly which 5 you are referring to. Not all looker but there is some gems around. Comparable to SC but think the girls in NEP does look better. Wanted to barfine but since gf waiting in the hotel, lan lan go back

candox69
31-05-2008, 02:21 AM

Baccara girl tend to be expensive. tapau 1 from there before, finally agree on 4K. Fucking attitude, after one shot tell me she want to sleep. Morning wake her I leave her 2K and ask her to fuck off.

Yokosi
01-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey bro..

I sms you but cant remember the time. kekeke. Wanna apologize cos Im with my supplier and cant join u.

Me seated at sofa 2nd floor just in front of the dancing stage. right in front of the bar counter. U were there??? :D

We were there, first on the small round cocktail table with stools on 2nd floor, in front to the left of the bar and next to the sofa u mentioned.Then, a few fellows deserted the red sofa in front of the dancing stage and we took it over. We were there from 10.10 to about 11pm. I think we just missed each other.

2 students later joined us after i frequently smiled and made eye to eye contact with them. Mine got real volumn, big, firm, smooth to touch and squeeze. But got flap on tummy. Her white blouse was purposely left opened quite wide which was real fine with me. No resistance to auto roaming. Plantmyseed's student girl however kept her blouse buttoned up. I think she very scared of this horny guy that kept pestering her to open up ( blouse and legs ) !!!. :D

plantmyseed
02-06-2008, 12:07 AM
2 students later joined us after i frequently smiled and made eye to eye contact with them. Mine got real volumn, big, firm, smooth to touch and squeeze. But got flap on tummy. Her white blouse was purposely left opened quite wide which was real fine with me. No resistance to auto roaming. Plantmyseed's student girl however kept her blouse buttoned up. I think she very scared of this horny guy that kept pestering her to open up ( blouse and legs ) !!!.

She was a shy student that's why... But I think she forgot to wear her panties to work because i accidentally touch her pussy.:p

As for being horny, one month work in BKK will make me even hornier. Any horny bros want to join me for a drink, PM me.:cool:

See you soon cousin.

Pearl
02-06-2008, 08:15 AM
Baccara girl tend to be expensive. tapau 1 from there before, finally agree on 4K. Fucking attitude, after one shot tell me she want to sleep. Morning wake her I leave her 2K and ask her to fuck off.

Really depends on luck..

All 3 girls that we took back very good attitude. Started with late supper, then shower, then drink again via room service order then finally ended up all 3 pairs bonking in same room but cannot change partner. :D

Pearl
02-06-2008, 08:17 AM
We were there, first on the small round cocktail table with stools on 2nd floor, in front to the left of the bar and next to the sofa u mentioned.Then, a few fellows deserted the red sofa in front of the dancing stage and we took it over. We were there from 10.10 to about 11pm. I think we just missed each other.

2 students later joined us after i frequently smiled and made eye to eye contact with them. Mine got real volumn, big, firm, smooth to touch and squeeze. But got flap on tummy. Her white blouse was purposely left opened quite wide which was real fine with me. No resistance to auto roaming. Plantmyseed's student girl however kept her blouse buttoned up. I think she very scared of this horny guy that kept pestering her to open up ( blouse and legs ) !!!. :D

Yeah.. we must have missed each other...

That nite only 2 girls that has big nehneh.. :p. There is also 1 girl nehneh damm small...but she kept showing off her nipples nia..:D

Next time, hopefully we can cheong together.

Cheers

playb0y85
05-06-2008, 10:10 PM
hi bro, sorry im new to chionging overseas, just wanna ask how much will a trip for 3D2N cost? also including bonking expenses, hotel and air tickets. :D

yinyang
05-06-2008, 10:59 PM
..sorry im new to chionging overseas, just wanna ask how much will a trip for 3D2N cost? also including bonking expenses, hotel and air tickets.
School's out? Others may not be so kind.. if only you care to let your fingers do some walking here. Yours is 3 in 1 (FAQ). There are a no. of bkk threads -on airtickets (even budget), rooming and looking after junior's interest.:p

And how do we know your junior's appetite? Is the YMCA ok for you? :rolleyes:

Flights cost approx S$300-400, hotels anywhere from bht600 to bht4000 (per night). Bonking varies if you end up in hot water bathtub (aka MP or arbnam joint), mess up with agg gal or katoey. Some even proclaim ONS, whilst others forego for more altruistic experience. Can now work out he math?:D

vmtech
06-06-2008, 01:48 PM
hi bro, sorry im new to chionging overseas, just wanna ask how much will a trip for 3D2N cost? also including bonking expenses, hotel and air tickets. :D

You aint new. You're just lazy to search.

yanz
07-06-2008, 01:28 AM

Most of the uncles here will simply ignore u or ask u to UTFSE! but i'm kinda free right now so i entertain u. :D

Air tix - approx $SGD300 Cathay or thai.
Hotel - approx SGD 100 Palazzo for 2 nights SBF BKK default hotel
Bonking - 2 visits to the MPs at around SGD100 each, overnite one from Nana approx sgd230.
Food - Breakfast free, lunch at food courts around sgd4. Dinner at seafood joint around sgd70.

Grand Total 300 + 100 + 200 + 230 + 148 = 978, throw in some taxi fares n tips shld come to $1000 SGD. ;)

motard
07-06-2008, 07:12 AM
I will be going over to BKK for holiday soon, tentatively planning to go end of July. Anyone over there? Maybe can chiong together. :D

Tony Stark
07-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Most of the uncles here will simply ignore u or ask u to UTFSE! but i'm kinda free right now so i entertain u. :D

Air tix - approx $SGD300 Cathay or thai.
Hotel - approx SGD 100 Palazzo for 2 nights SBF BKK default hotel
Bonking - 2 visits to the MPs at around SGD100 each, overnite one from Nana approx sgd230.
Food - Breakfast free, lunch at food courts around sgd4. Dinner at seafood joint around sgd70.

Grand Total 300 + 100 + 200 + 230 + 148 = 978, throw in some taxi fares n tips shld come to $1000 SGD. ;)

If proper planning and research is done in advance. S$500 for 3D/2N DIY sex tour is possible. Bonking fees are pretty much fixed price. Air tickets, accomodation, transportation, food, etc. can be budgeted if you want. :p

yanz
07-06-2008, 10:27 PM
If proper planning and research is done in advance. S$500 for 3D/2N DIY sex tour is possible. Bonking fees are pretty much fixed price. Air tickets, accomodation, transportation, food, etc. can be budgeted if you want. :p

I believe that amount is possible. Can always book budget airtix 6mths in advance. Lodge at the popular wattana mansion. Cheap roadside foodstalls for meals. Find those street walkers in Suk at 3am at a late nite bargain. :D

I'm the kind that likes to try everything once.. so there was this one time i tried staying at Wattana for 2 nights. During those 2 days i only ate roadside Kow Pad or Pad thai. And went to those farang oriented bars drinking cheap Singha beers watching them having fun. It was different. Interesting i would say.

Thou...... i moved to the suite at palazzo first thing 3nd day morning. Went to Poseidon Model lounge in the evening. had a seafood feast at Nathong before partying like crazy at ekkamai. Guess i still prefer this kind of holiday. :D

etct88
08-06-2008, 11:52 AM

1. Air tix - S$230 Air Asia
2. Hotel - S$ 55 at Watana
3. Bonking - 2 visits to the MPs at around SGD100 each, (sorri, no ons)
4. Food - Breakfast free, lunch & dinner road side S$10 for 2 days

Grand Total 230 + 55 + 200 + 10 = 495, take soi motor. ;)

yo bros, I tried to work out a S$500 budget. This is what I come up with. Now I believe it is possible, but like you said, you prefer to enjoy a bit more.

I would....

......throw in another S$500 to enjoy my golf, convert the 2 x MP bonks to ONS, and have good cheap BBQ dinner just round the corner of Posiedon, 99baht all you can eat.... lucky for me, drinks is never an issue, can't drink for nuts!

love that.

thanks for the enlightenment

ps, what's UTFSE???

Hakoshu
08-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Tat wat i like to do too... Usually its shopping in the day, Short drink in AGGs, great feast followed by party in ekkamai or those G-clubs..

Thou...... i moved to the suite at palazzo first thing 3nd day morning. Went to Poseidon Model lounge in the evening. had a seafood feast at Nathong before partying like crazy at ekkamai. Guess i still prefer this kind of holiday. :D

Mr.romantic
08-06-2008, 02:25 PM
......throw in another S$500 to enjoy my golf, convert the 2 x MP bonks to ONS,

for ONS must consult bro Hakoshu.

Tat wat i like to do too... Usually its shopping in the day, Short drink in AGGs, great feast followed by party in ekkamai or those G-clubs..

yeah you are the man! can save a lot of money on bonking because you are the BKK ONS guru! :D