PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

vmtech
18-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Sorry for my ignorance, just brought a map from kino today. I'am staying at baiyoke sky. Can see that it's "quite near". Will give FRS when i'am back to repay the favours. Thanks guys, and if there's any other thing i need to know, please warn me first..Only both of us going there and to be honest, first time there. So thanks again. Any bros know how much will be the cab fare from my hotel to either one of the spots?

quite near wad? Nana? just straight infront of you is nana liao, cab prolly wont cost more den 40 or 50 , depending on the jam.

dan0526
18-08-2007, 09:58 AM
question not related to agg, hope bro here dun mind.

Wana catch the EPL tonight, and dun wana watch at home alone. Would like to know where is a good place to watch the live games, and perhaps can also see/sian some babes/waitress.

Around where I stay, sukhumvit area, there's a few english pub that do show live games but 90% are farang, and if possible, prefer a more local joint.

Anyone have places to share?

Cheers

itrr
18-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Sorry something out of topic, what's current exchange rate for SGD to Thail Batt? I'am leaving on tues to bkk.. Planning to change $500 - $800. Any recommended money changer? Thanks..

ponkponk
19-08-2007, 01:24 AM
Just want to share some thoughts on gogo......
My trip to bbk last month, on a particular night, suppose to party with one puying. But last min she have 'business'. So well, I thought to go SOi cowboy take a look and see if any girl i like that i can barfine to go party with me. Walk thru the street and the whole street swamp with girls in skimmy cloths. Tempted to go in to one of them think call shark or others, near to the end of the Soi. This quite pretty girl tried to pull me in. I wriggle lose and another girl siting outside one of the shop calling me in. Well in the end, didn;t go to any. Been to bbk quite a number of times, but somehow no guts to go in alone. haha. Maybe don't feel like paying for service. Lucky that night at baryantree, manage to know a group of thai girls and party with them only.

Anyway will be heading to bbk again next week. So I guess I will try barfine the girl 1 night and see if there are any action. Hope the girl likes to dance and party first before heading back to my hotel.

vmtech
19-08-2007, 01:29 AM
Anyway will be heading to bbk again next week. So I guess I will try barfine the girl 1 night and see if there are any action. Hope the girl likes to dance and party first before heading back to my hotel.

well there's a 第一次 for everyone :)

enjoy your trip !

dan0526
19-08-2007, 05:25 AM
well there's a 第一次 for everyone

enjoy your trip !

Yes, everything sure have 1st time, and I really enjoyed my 1st AGG bar trip:D

Reporting fresh after my 1st AGG experience...now eating instant noodle as too hungry, cant sleep.

Was thinking of where to go to watch live soccer the whole day, as not keen to watch at farang pubs (2 near my apartment). Anyway, missed the 1st game as raining, stucked at home (mi poor man, no car).

At 8pm+, left for soi cowboy, my 1st ever venture into AGG bar as previously no courage to go alone and friends not keen. Reached there, Portsmouth vs Bolton game still left 5 min so stand outside Baccara to watch finish the game. After that, went in the same joint and took a seat at the bar counter since there's a TV just beside.

Very crowded and gals quantity is there but quality wise, ok only. Mummy tried to get me gal but rejected her, told her I wana watch the game. Upstair gals who danced naked at time seem more younger but didn ventured up since was told upstair no TV.

Instead of talking to gals, I was chatting with this Danish guy sitting beside me, another soccer lover. Spend 1 hour there watch Spurs scored 3 against poor Derby. Observed alot and realised since I'm not farang/Jap, tanned look like local, the gals/mummy/GRO not really keen on me, left me alone. Anyway, nothing loss since none caught my eyes and to me, the most appealing is one of the bartenders, good height and quite cute.

Decided to leave the place and ended up at another joint where they have 2 TV showing both Spurs vs Derby and Reading vs Everton games. Quite a few farang there and again ended up talking football with a farang based in Bangaldesh, and he just had a disappointing night since he supported Everton.

After the games, went in to take a look and immediately do a u-turn. Gals are few and fat. Next was Deja Vu since read some positive FR on this joint but gals don't really appeal to me so another u-turn.

Decided its too early to hit home so walked over to Nana (to be continued)

dan0526
19-08-2007, 05:57 AM
Part II.

Reached Nana, 1st time walked into soi 4. Very crowded and many FL standing on the street (not as many as the PRC in GL). Honestly, almost all CMI. My intention is NEP and I missed the place 1st time round, walked almost 100M into the soi and realised nothing interesting infront, make a u-turn and this time round, saw NEP. Damn it...the signboard neon light all not working, no wonder I miss it earlier.

Remember someone mentioned Rainbow 2 is one of the better joints there so tried to look for it. Went up 2nd floor but couldn't locate so went down back to ground level and finally found it, located at a corner.

Went it, very crowded and all tables are occupied. No TV thought so can't catch the Villa vs barcode game. Since no table, the waitress led me to a table where some AGG gals was sitting infront. I sat down and eyes started auto roam. Not bad, quality definitely much better than soi cowboy.

2 gals (no 125 and no 135) dancing right in front of me both look good, with good height and figure although boob so so nia. Before I realised, gals changed and these 2 gals now sitting in front of me. One of them (no 125) tried to make eye contact with me but I decided not to respond, wana roam more before making any decision.

However, soon the mummy came over and asked her to chat with me and asked me ok or not. I decided I was pretty lonely whole night, didn talked much so nodded my head. On closer, she look older (6.5-7/10) and told me she 29, from changmai, married with a 3 year old boy and hubby was a gay.:eek:

Anyway, soon she asked me to buy LD for her. Mi said ok and that was like ard 120 bhat. She was trying hard to make small talk with me, touching me here and there. The topics shifted to BF and she told me its 600 bhat, and ST is more expensive at 2k Bhat than soi cowboy 1.5k Bhat. She was trying her best to persuade me to BF her but mi not really keen as I drank quite alot liao, also prefer a SYT.

Soon she went upstage to dance and this time round, saw No39, a SYT but look disinterested, dance very reluctantly but definitely a looker, those school gals sweet cute type.

When No 125 returned, my eyes still trying to source for No39. In my heart, I was thinking she must have customers but to my surprise, she sat alone with a few gals, but not talking to them and best is, she put on a small sweater (all other gals just put on a superb tight short).

Observed her throughout while No125 continued to touch me, get me to BF her. Then, her turn to dance again and I was happy since I can see No 39 clearly again. But it turned out No39 decided to switch place and was dancing at other side which I can only catch her through the mirror reflection.

Realised that No 135 is also quite attractive (7.5-8/10), good height with pretty face, so in my heart, was thinking whether to get No39 or No135, or just continued to sit with No 125 and be a good boy and go home alone since I had drank quite alot.

Then, 3 Jap walked in, sitted beside me and 5 min later, No 135 was sitting with them. Realised they BF her as soon, she disappeared and return shortly in outside wear. Defintely a looker and wasted I miss her. Maybe will rtn for her next time.

So, mai tu liao, told the waitress that when the dance ended, get No39 to sit with me. When she came, definitely a SYT (8/10) and quite reserved too. Hands to herself and not very chatty too. Didn even asked me to buy LD till 20min later when the waitress asked me whether I wana get a LD for her then she got her LD.

25 year old from Issan but defintely can pass off as 20-22. Skin wise quite fair and dun really look like those from Issan, dark dark type. In this line for 2 month and previously work as clerk. Quitted to earn quick cash as wana get a business degree at Ram kampheng University. Staying with her mum and a best friend at rented apartment at Rham Khampheng. How truth, I dunno. Best friend worked in rainbow 4 but told her to work at Rainbow 2 as Rainbow 4 too many gals.

We did shift to the topic of BF but this time mi the one who brought up the topic. Told me gal needs to hit at least 9 BF per month and honestly admitted to me she has no problem reaching the target last month and in fact for August, had already achieved that with more than 10 more days to go.

I dun really want to BF her since it was 1.45am liao. Then mummy came and told her to get back on stage (her shifted started abt 10 min ago and she continued to sit with me). However, she did not returned to stage but appear in front of me 10 min later in home wear, very cute SYT look. Bid me goodbye but seeing this SYT standing infront of me smiling, I buay tahan liao, asked her if she wana go back with me for ST. She agreed and told me she will wait for me outside.

TBC

dan0526
19-08-2007, 06:18 AM
make small talk in cab but no hanky panky. (well, sometime really miss those younger days when after clubbing, can kiss/ruba/finger gf or ONS partner inside the cab, damn exciting)

Bath together as I insisted. She refused at first as said that normally when she do ST, she get to bath alone. To me, Koh Hok lah, dun believe her. Also said that she don't do LT too as her mum waiting for her to rtn home everynight. Said she lied to her mum she worked as waitress. Told her not mother but boyfriend or gig waiting for her to go home and be bonked:D

Anyway, through her 1.5 hr with me, 2 sms and told me its her mum. AGG gal trick to end ST asap?? :rolleyes: Despite her claim that 1st time bathing with customer, she did bath me quite thoroughly.

On the bed, she was a superb good frencher, very very long me old man never get to french like this liao. boby was SYT body although boob ok nia but no issue for me since mi more a look person than boob person.

French non stop for almost 15 min, she was responsive and hugged me tigher as the french kissing pro-longed, very GF feeling. Her BBBJ was good and long, much much better than what I was expecting since to me, SYT normally dun go good and long BJ, let alone BBBJ. Typing this sentence now make me wana get her bbbj for me again...

Bonking was good too, very responsive but just that mi had a drink too much earlier, so very difficult to cum. After quite some time, decided to stop liao as simply too tired. (2 night quite heavy drinking and mi only a social drinker) Told her she will just HJ for me.

Was half expecting her to quickly position herself to HJ me till cum so that she can leave for home but to my surprise, she continued to hugged me tight, take initative to french me, my ear and constantly stroked my little brother to make it hard, and also positioned her pussy to allow me to enter her again.

But NB lah, mi really tired liao so told her nvm, just HJ will do. This time round she listened and hj me and also non stop mouth action on my upper body to help me cum. Good as sometime gal just give a very mechancial HJ expecting us to come fast fast.

All in all, a very good experience, much much better than what I expected when I asked her for ST. In fact, I would rate her better than almost all the arp nam experiences I had so far in Bkk. Told her tomorrow (or rather today Sunday) I will call her if I am free in the evening. She will skip work so that we can have Issan dinner, go watch the Manchester derby and later for more bonk.

However, when I logged on, just realised there's a samster invitation for dinner tomorrow night. So more likely I will return her sometime next week to finish my incomplete work.

All in all, a very positive 1st time loner experience to AGG bar, and I'm sure I will visit Nana AGG bar more often since it's very near to my office. Very convenience after work.

Cheers

ChaYen
19-08-2007, 07:21 AM
Bro, I think your instincts might be right on that Ramkhamhaeng Uni course... a degree there costs just 3-5k a semester. ;) Also, seems a lot of WL go there, since they have no attendance requirement... just show up and pass exam can liao.

Great job, very detailed!

vmtech
19-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Bro, I think your instincts might be right on that Ramkhamhaeng Uni course... a degree there costs just 3-5k a semester. ;) Also, seems a lot of WL go there, since they have no attendance requirement... just show up and pass exam can liao.

Great job, very detailed!

yeah...90% of the WLs tt tell me they are university are in Ramkhamheang hurhur

ChaYen
20-08-2007, 12:51 PM
So sad they have no required attendance there... I'm in that area nearly everyday. Even went in once to look-see with friends... those in there like not up to standard, :(

Probably true that a number of them live in the vicinity though... few months back I went to Poseidon, and the girl said she lived in Ram. Next day I'm at The Mall Ram with girlfriend and ran into her. Good thing she was with her bf/gik/husband and just stare at me but didn't say anything. :D

sexster
20-08-2007, 01:44 PM
This SEXSTER reporting live in Bangkok... landed yesterday reach the LEFenix hotel about 4plus.
room might look small but it'sfine to me. to sleep bonk, wash up only. I like the decoand it's new.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/joestoys/Nout/IMG_4479.jpg

after check in head up to sunday mart- to do some shopping for CO first. It's super HOT in bangkok now with some light rain. after shopping.

managed to hookup bro snowwolf79 & dan0526 who are station in BK working, also another Gangho bro happywater last min book ticket tojoin us also.

well all started at NANA entertainment plaza- RAINBOW 3, bro snowwolf and dan were there early and bro dan already had a gal in school uniform(hostress).

on stage gals wear all black tiny bra top with matching GSTRINGs.....YUMMY... see their butt shaking. but i still prefer bottomless , wearing nothing at soi cowboy barcara.

while waiting for happywater who just landed and head stright to join us. one of the gals lancing.... i mean dancing.... get my attention- 100- sweet young thing... wink wink her and she wink wink back.she has some budda script tattoo onher back....

oh....i am so hungry.... no la- hungry for food/dinner.... head outside get a pizzaand bought into the bar.... eating pizza while looking at gals... the gogo gal up there all laughing away.one of the air con water leaking so had to moved to to bar counter.... and my pizza caught one of the barmaid attention asking what pizza i am eating .....talktalk talk.... managed to get her number.( more story as today i am meetingher for lunch).

ok back to bro dan and snowwolf- they speak thai so they have no problem flriting..... bro dan dig deeper asking the gal in uniform if can barfine... and really onand barfine her...she change to her cv -looks very decent/innocent like gal next door.

Bro snowwolf wanna to reserve energy as he got work today. ME finally asked GAL 100 to come down.... after coming down she looksshort as compare dancing on the stage but she so CUTE looking....dont blame me as i am 39 years old uncle or dirty old man. ON ah bar fine her
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/joestoys/Nout/IMG_4488.jpg

finally happy water came.....and we bar hop to another bar on 3 floor....worst high we go I see MEaty gal dancing.
more report later....

upz me please soi can up others... thanks

Yokosi
20-08-2007, 02:58 PM
To sexter,

Nice reports. Good photos of room and girl ( next time, resize the pics ! ).

Room is small. What price you paid for it ?. Walking distance to nearest BTS ?.

Sorry, like to up you for the upbeat attitude of your reports but cannot now. I just got zapped in the Jakarta thread by an idiot that mis read my report. Oops !. The red angry face should be placed here instead of up near the title !.

norice
20-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Sexster,

You seemed like a nice guy, so may I give you a constructive advice! I hope, you received permission to post her picture in the saymmy's forum? It's not kool to post someone's picture in the forum without permission! Even though, those girls sell their bodies for money, we must respect and treat them with outmost dignity!

vmtech
20-08-2007, 10:06 PM
nice FR Sexster. too bad i already upped you before, can't up you again. looking forward for ur next installment :D

bkkstar
21-08-2007, 12:06 AM
I'm going bangkok in a few weeks time.

Know that Pat Pong is notorious place to go for AGG.

But any bro can tell me is there a decent joint whereby I can watch Tiger show without being ripped off?

Also is the pool pub on the 2nd floor, Red Parrot still around?

I'll up u with a humble point :o

ponkponk
21-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Sexster, nice pic on the hotel. Looks cool..... and the girl looks syt, the type I like as well. But as they say, do take note of posting a picture(especially so big) of her in sammy.

Hope to see you enjoy more..Can't wait to reach bbk this weekend

vmtech
21-08-2007, 07:01 AM
yes. if u must, blur the face :D

snowwolf79
21-08-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm going bangkok in a few weeks time.

Know that Pat Pong is notorious place to go for AGG.

But any bro can tell me is there a decent joint whereby I can watch Tiger show without being ripped off?

Also is the pool pub on the 2nd floor, Red Parrot still around?

I'll up u with a humble point :o

can try soi cowboy.. some bars provide free tiger show..

bkkstar
22-08-2007, 07:58 AM
can try soi cowboy.. some bars provide free tiger show..

ok thanks. but my main objective is to go pat pong to see see look look cos i haven't been there for ages. heard that things are much better as compared before

norice
22-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Bkkstar,

I also enjoy going to Patpong! My suggestions, forget about Tiger shows, going upstairs can be dangerous and very expensive. It can cost approximately 1,000 - 2,000 Bhat for two beers and show. Once again, don't ever go to second floor to watch Tiger Shows! Just ignore all the hustlers and panhandlers requesting to visit their shows!

Go to Camelot, King Castle I & II for best looking girls in Patpong! They are located next to each other so you won't have problems finding the gogos. Just past King's Corner and you can see the signs indicating King Castle I & II and Camelot. Also, If you want to have drink and enjoy watching customers make fool out of themselves, go to King's Corner and sit close to the stage. They have the best looking ladyboys in Patpong and Nanaplaza! Just enjoy the shows.

I forgot to tell you, if you want to visit gogos in Patpong, just go to all the gogos starting with King or Queen and you'll be safe!

vmtech
25-08-2007, 04:00 PM
I forgot to tell you, if you want to visit gogos in Patpong, just go to all the gogos starting with King or Queen and you'll be safe!

Of all the Kings and queens, which is your most recommanded 1?

nyquist
25-08-2007, 04:04 PM

Best is King Castle One or Two...
Word of advice....... Never go to any agogo place located in the second flr in Patpong..... else u been ripped off.

Personally.. Patpong is more for farang..... its HISTORY.. Try Soi Cowboy/Nana

norice
25-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Nyquist,

I disagree, Soi Cowboy is for Farangs! During Viet Nam War, all the soldiers who went to Thailand for R&R, went to Soi Cowboy for girls and drinks! And the rest is history, Soi Cowboy is for Farangs, Pat Pong and Nana Plaza is for Asians!

My favorite gogo bars in Pat Pong is King Castle I & II, Camelot and Kings Corner! Till 2003, King Castle I & II and Camelot had the best looking girls but majority of the pretty girls went to Rainbow II and III because of the Japanese clients and able to make more money! During 1996 - 1998, King Castle I & II had lots of 16 and 17 years old gogo dancers and they were very attractive with perky breasts and apple butts! Those days, the barfine was approximately 400B and 1,500B all night! The youngest girl dancer I befriended was only 15 years old, I always bought her drinks but never took her out because she was too young, I have standards!

nyquist
25-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Nyquist,

I disagree, Soi Cowboy is for Farangs! During Viet Nam War, all the soldiers went to Thailand for R&R went to Soi Cowboy for girls and drinks! And rest is history, Soi Cowboy is for Farangs, Pat Pong and Nana Plaza is for Asians!

My favorite gogo bars at Pat Pong is King Castle I & II, Camelot and Kings Corner! Till 2003, King Castle I & II and Camelot had the best looking girls but majority of the pretty girls went to Rainbow II and III because of the Japanese clients and able to make more money!

Din know abt Soi history.. thanks for the enlightenment..
But have to agree on KC I/II

theUnforgotten
25-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Din know abt Soi history.. thanks for the enlightenment..
But have to agree on KC I/II

Be scouting out Soi cowboy on Sunday 16th Sep..

Mostly like be there around 8.30PM onwards..Get some cold beers

Any takers???

NEP recently has taken more Asian clientèle, even the gals now feature more to asian tatse rather than FARANG tatse ( IT's a Fact , that they are different)

Given the many DYED hairs and hairdos that asian prefer on their ladies are present on many of NANA's plaza employees
( FARANG friend of mine , Prefer long and black cos of its exoticness_

scouser_lad
25-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Be scouting out Soi cowboy on Sunday 16th Sep..

Mostly like be there around 8.30PM onwards..Get some cold beers

Any takers???

bro,

yu r there a week b4 me. wasted.

have a good trip.

cheers!

vmtech
25-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Word of advice....... Never go to any agogo place located in the second flr in Patpong..... else u been ripped off.

i know , im sick of nana and cowboy :D

P.S: W00t me 1000th post LOL

High till Dry
25-08-2007, 08:08 PM
i know , im sick of nana and cowboy :D

P.S: W00t me 1000th post LOL

Never visit any AGG yet. Dun think I'll be going cos I'm left with 2 nites...:)

yinyang
25-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Best is King Castle One or Two...Word of advice.... Never go to any agogo place located in the second flr in Patpong..... else u been ripped off.
Agreed (past tense, history lesson?). KC I/II are ok, but stay away from touts who trick you upstairs. Many testify of being plucked..

Too touristy, and is (back to the present) more farangfied for my liking. Understandably, it's THE place for many visitors with night markets etc on doorstep. Even the waitresses get to LD act, by holding out a small que card "pls buy me drink" (as not to be outdone by loud music, so you not feign deafness). :(

vmtech
25-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Agreed (past tense, history lesson?). KC I/II are ok, but stay away from touts who trick you upstairs. Many testify of being plucked..

Too touristy, and is (back to the present) more farangfied for my liking. Understandably, it's THE place for many visitors with night markets etc on doorstep. Even the waitresses get to LD act, by holding out a small que card "pls buy me drink" (as not to be outdone by loud music, so you not feign deafness). :(

lol, den feign cant read english :P

blursam
25-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Nyquist,

I disagree, Soi Cowboy is for Farangs! During Viet Nam War, all the soldiers who went to Thailand for R&R, went to Soi Cowboy for girls and drinks! And the rest is history, Soi Cowboy is for Farangs, Pat Pong and Nana Plaza is for Asians!

My favorite gogo bars in Pat Pong is King Castle I & II, Camelot and Kings Corner! Till 2003, King Castle I & II and Camelot had the best looking girls but majority of the pretty girls went to Rainbow II and III because of the Japanese clients and able to make more money! During 1996 - 1998, King Castle I & II had lots of 16 and 17 years old gogo dancers and they were very attractive with perky breasts and apple butts! Those days, the barfine was approximately 400B and 1,500B all night! The youngest girl dancer I befriended was only 15 years old, I always bought her drinks but never took her out because she was too young, I have standards!

Soi Cowboy is for Farangs ? Hmmmm.....I am not too sure about that. You get Farangs everywhere in AGGs, including Nana and Patpong, and you get to see many Japs, Koreans, Singaporeans, Malaysians, etc in SC as well.....I do have my regular joints in SC and they treat me very well, some even better than farangs !

I do agree the Patpong is nice (places you mentioned have good puyings) but my feeling is that it is more for tourists. For me, tabao prices for LT tends to be higher in Patpong than SC.

My personal experience....may be different from yours.

berber
25-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Soi Cowboy is for Farangs ? Hmmmm.....I am not too sure about that. You get Farangs everywhere in AGGs, including Nana and Patpong, and you get to see many Japs, Koreans, Singaporeans, Malaysians, etc in SC as well.....I do have my regular joints in SC and they treat me very well, some even better than farangs !

I do agree the Patpong is nice (places you mentioned have good puyings) but my feeling is that it is more for tourists. For me, tabao prices for LT tends to be higher in Patpong than SC.

My personal experience....may be different from yours.

Agreed with Bro Blursam, Patpong too messy for my liking also...
My heart is with SC....
hahahah But now chonging ChangPing. BKK have to wait till Dec/Jan liao...
:(

chanyboy
26-08-2007, 12:40 PM

OH!!! Ask Norice! The one with the best looking 'girl' I can't believe my eyes... (if only I can take a photo..)

chanyboy
26-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Agreed with Bro Blursam, Patpong too messy for my liking also...
My heart is with SC....
hahahah But now chonging ChangPing. BKK have to wait till Dec/Jan liao...
:(

ah..u going everywhere we are going...welcome to international water ..err... playground, I mean. When u meet 3Dee, et. al. there..come back share ur FR (PM plse!)... me eating cakeMoon@CN too..:p

chanyboy
26-08-2007, 12:53 PM

NY, Vmtech, Norice : either way, still go look see look see... sometimes change of taste is a good choice. Everyday go SC & Nana also sianz a bit..like what Vmtech & me did..instead of taking puying we stare only..the fun of looking.. I'm tracking down the one I missed last time... (VM will know which one.. sluurrrppp..)

norice
26-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Chanyboy,

King's Corner has one of the best looking ladyboy in Bangkok! Even my friend Mr. Analyst, form Singapore couldn't believe his eyes like you that the girl is really a ladyboy. Mr. Analyst's long tongue was hanging down and he was whimpering like a sick puppy! When she look at you with that 1,000,000B smile, everyone will be melting with desire but is she a girl or ladyboy? What if only BJ no sex, will that make you and me a homosexual? Ha ha ha ha ha

berber
26-08-2007, 10:02 PM
ah..u going everywhere we are going...welcome to international water ..err... playground, I mean. When u meet 3Dee, et. al. there..come back share ur FR (PM plse!)... me eating cakeMoon@CN too..:p

Big meeting at CP in NOV during deepavali holi.....
Tirak have to wait till dec/jan for my bonus to comes before can chong again.....
Maybe can see norice and VMtech schedule.
Promise to meet up with them but don't have the chance.
Now busy with CP mm....
hahahah..
but chany u know me ma....
like small size SYT.
Thai gals got Thin lips, small size and "LOOK" demure....
Hai~~ 手心是肉手背也是肉啊。。。。。。
hahahah

norice
27-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Berber,

Where are you going, CP? Where is CP? Is it in China, my goal is to visit China someday, I hope it's very soon! Chanyboy, talked so much about China, I'm getting very envious. Have fun and don't forget to take your camera and share some of your pictures.

ken ken
27-08-2007, 12:21 PM
King Castle 1 & 2 i think has the most young chio 1 . Was there last week and had a great time ( Sandwich sipei song ) :D

vmtech
27-08-2007, 12:34 PM
Big meeting at CP in NOV during deepavali holi.....

Maybe can see norice and VMtech schedule.
Promise to meet up with them but don't have the chance.
Now busy with CP mm....
hahahah..
but chany u know me ma....
like small size SYT.
Thai gals got Thin lips, small size and "LOOK" demure....
Hai~~ 手心是肉手背也是肉啊。。。。。。
hahahah

looks like you're really enjoying in CP :D another less den 2 weeks before i step back into LOS.

King Castle 1 & 2 i think has the most young chio 1 . Was there last week and had a great time ( Sandwich sipei song ) :D

In e past 3+ years, popped into PP many times but never actually went into any of the joints, prolly cus the crowd dosnt suit me. (Chanyboy will know my taste, BTW SuzieWong Mamasan was bitching to me that you bluff her, say wanna come back for 67 the next day, but never did, hahahahha)

berber
28-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Berber,

Where are you going, CP? Where is CP? Is it in China, my goal is to visit China someday, I hope it's very soon! Chanyboy, talked so much about China, I'm getting very envious. Have fun and don't forget to take your camera and share some of your pictures.

HAHAHA CP in china Dong guan. Met up with chany there.
He brings me around (Leader there)...
hahah should go there for a change to look see....
Fare quite different....
Thats if u like oriental taste thats is....
heheheh NOV i'm going there again. Hope chany can make it...
want to join us bro norice...

berber
28-08-2007, 01:55 AM
[QUOTE=vmtech;2237620]looks like you're really enjoying in CP :D another less den 2 weeks before i step back into LOS.

Ya man really enjoy myself there....
With chany to bring me around who wouldn't enjoy...
only can curse myself for the SHORT 2 days arrangement there.
Nov going for a longer trip there 5days.....
Hopefully that will drain me enough to say ENOUGH~~~~
hahahahah

Hope to see u around in BKK bro.....
Definitely going back to bkk sometimes in dec or jan....
see u there....

vmtech
28-08-2007, 02:20 AM
Ya man really enjoy myself there....
With chany to bring me around who wouldn't enjoy...
only can curse myself for the SHORT 2 days arrangement there.
Nov going for a longer trip there 5days.....
Hopefully that will drain me enough to say ENOUGH~~~~
hahahahah

Hope to see u around in BKK bro.....
Definitely going back to bkk sometimes in dec or jan....
see u there....

haha yeah, chanyboy's still there? no wonder la, must be enjoying himself until cannot log on already :D

china alot of beef right? eat more! hgaahah

alright enjoy urselves :D

D@rk Sniper69
28-08-2007, 02:22 AM
Sniper first night in Bangkok

Sniper contact Bro Snowwolf a couple days back to seek for some assistance to cheong Bangkok AGG bar (A-Go-Go). All this while, Sniper normally hang out at body massage center to seek Thai heavenly pleasure fun with the heavenly maidens there.

So, Sunday took the 1.40pm AirAsia flight to BKK and reached there at 3.00pm and straightaway check into the hotel first. Follow with a call to bro Snowwolf to make arrangement to meet up. He’s already in a middle of a stretch and arm wrestling situation with a ML (Mind you, its good genuine massage here in BKK, even the small petite size lady can break your bones and eat you alive).

So, after a few sms and call, finally set the time to meet up at one of the AGG bars located at Nana Plaza at 8.30pm. So, i took a bike cab (120 bht, quite a distance from my hotel to Erawan) and went to do a prayer first at the famous “Four Faces God” and follow with some shopping spree at Siam Square. For Hard Rock lovers info, Hard Rock is located in Siam Square, the choices are not as great compare to the one in Jakarta and Bali.

It has started to rain at 6.40pm and later become cats and dogs when hit 8pm. Getting a cab during the rain is difficult and I have promised Bro Snowwolf that I will be there earlier than 8.30pm. So, I saw a Tut Tut and flag for his service. He open the price for 100 Bht, (i think normally it should only cost around 50-60 bht) so realizing I am going to be late, I negotiate down to 80bht and on my way there……so, during the process, I was drenched (Bad mistake, should have waited for a cab instead).

Reached the place and met up with Snowwolf (He’s a 26 year old Singaporean based in Bangkok and I am impressed by his fluent Thai language, I guess he took the effort to pick up the language and used it to the fullest there to sweet talk the ladies into giving him extra loooooong service, hehehehe) and a buddy of his.

So, we went in the first AGG bar, there’s around 10-18 SYT inside (Not bad the quality) but I decided to check out a few more bars. So, we went bar hopping a bit until we reached one who has a lot of SYT inside, should be around 20-30 girls. 15-18 of the girls were wearing sexy black g-string doing pole dancing on stage for the patrons to ogle every inch of their body. Some hot and some not, but most of the girls are pretty young. The OKT sat us down and straight away I notice one hot looking SYT sitting alone by my left side (She was resting at that moment and waiting for her time to dance) and she smile at me. I smile back and she then give the signal to ask me to call her to sit with me.

But I didn’t and I continue to check out the other girls on the pole dancing stage. Well, there’s quite a few good chio looking ones there but there’s also some of the short and with tummy too. Anyway, after scanning for a short while, I still think the girl next to me have chemistry, so I asked her to sit next to me. When she sat down, straight away my hands get down to business and caressing her butt (Quite a big). Her name is Joy and she is 20 years old. Long silky brown hair to match an angelic face and comes with a nice soft spoken sweet voice. Bought her a drink (Once you ask a girl to sit with you, you have to buy her a drink) and chit chat for a while to break the ice before coming down with the 2 major questions “Are You Interested To Follow Me back? and “How Do You Charge”? The first answer is YES! And the secondly is 2000 bht (RM 200) for 3-4 hours and 4000 bht (RM 400) for overnight. So, after a short consideration, I opt for Option 1 first, hoping my sexual skills can persuade her to negotiate later for overnight charge at a cheaper rate. So, in order to close the deal, I need to pay an additional “Bar Fine” of 600 bht (RM 60) to bring the girls out. This bar fine is compulsory since I am buying her out for a night from working at the bar.

So, on our way to the hotel and of course la, inside the hotel more grandfather story and more touching here and there la to build up the momentum. Reached the hotel, hold hands like a couple and went into my room. Sat her down on the sofa and get comfy a bit and then I proceed to shower first (Earlier, I was wet by the rain). And came out gave some kisses here and there and touching here and there. I asked whether she has any CD and her replied was NO. Luckily a 7 Eleven is just outside my hotel….whew! So, off I go and get 2 packs of CD (Hoping I will use at 4-5pcs tonight, hehehehehe).

Went inside the room, sat next to her and start foreplay again. Kissing here and there to heat things up …….and then, she said she wanted to take shower. I walked with her to the bathroom and helping her to undress and saw her wearing a mini g-string underwear, whoooooohooooo…..SEXY! Then she asked me not to disturb her and ask me politely to wait outside. Dunno whether she is teasing me or what! So, finally she come out clad in a towel.

She sat next to me on the sofa and my starts start auto roaming like my Maxis line searching for local lines. Slowly removing the towels from here and saw she has a very nice 33B soft and genuine boobies, nice waistline and with a nice big round buxom (The type where you will have loud “Piak piak piak” sound when you do doggy). Everytime to I tried to remove the whole towel, she would always tried to cover it back on her waist….i was wondering why? Finally got everything off and noticed she has stretch mark on her tummy (Meaning this girl was once pregnant and probably have a child) hmmm………

Anyway…continue…..i was kissing and licking on her right boobie and my hand was caressing her left boobie while the other hand slide in one finger into her pussy to get her warm up. Can tell she is moaning in ecstasy and her moaning became loader when I slide another finger inside her pussy. The I move my tongue from her boobies and slowly venture south. (Some of the bros here know that I am a pussy eating lover). When close to the destination, I had to stop venturing forth for I smell something not so fresh and decided to move my didi to position close to her mouth. While she was laying on the sofa giving me a long BJ (Unfortunately so so only, not much of suction power) I was still fingering her until the sofa was wet.

Then I move to position to bang her missionary style on the sofa. Then change position of her sitting on top of me on the sofa and finally change back to missionary for me to unload. Honestly, the BJ and FJ is pretty SOP only. Which is why I am also lazy (Actually nothing to describe) to describe the FJ. It is just that we had around 20-30 mins bang bang, that’s all. Oh yeah, light kissing are allowed but no frenching! We took a rest and watch a little bit of TV together and wash ourselves. Already rested for 30 mins and my didi can sing NxGxRxKuKu again. So, I asked her to Chor Ai again and she refused! What the hell! She said, she only allow 1 time only and this is during the time she started to dress up. So, I asked that earlier negotiation is that I can have her for 3-4 hours and we only just finished 2 hours only. She then said, if I want to Chor Ai again, I need to pay another 2000bht. Damn, I felt that I was being ripped off.

So, pay her the original negotiation fee of 2000 bht and say our goodbyes. Luckily I had to wake up earlier tomorrow, if not I will feel bad for not having some hot chick lying next to me.

The outcome……I had to pay a total of 3050 bht (2000+600 bar fine+ 450 drinks) for a lousy service and a cold treatment. Well, not a good AGG experience for me. Hope brudder snowwolf and fren have better luck than me. Sorry bros that i didn't remember the AGG bar name.

Sniper Would Like to Thank Brudder Snowwolf for his kind assistance and guidance:cool:

nyquist
28-08-2007, 02:32 AM
Bro Sniper, sad to hear abt yr experience. Btw.. u should have taken a BTS from 4-face to Nana.. Much faster.

Picking up girls fr AGG is just like striking lottery... Sometimes u will get lucky and get a gd honest deal....

Dont get disheartened...

vmtech
28-08-2007, 08:10 AM
Bro sniper:

dont worry it'll get better ahah, next time dont take a bike to town from palazzo la, im thinking u stayed @ palazzo cuz u mentioned the 7-11 outside ... cab from ratchada to 4face is about 50-60 tops on a cab

enjoy the remaining of ur trip!

snowwolf79
28-08-2007, 11:03 AM
Sniper Would Like to Thank Brudder Snowwolf for his kind assistance and guidance

the one we went to was rainbow 4 whereas the 1st one was at rainbow 3. after we split up. i went back to rainbow 3 and my friend picked up 1 cute syt.. and went spasso after that..:D :D

snowwolf79
28-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Bro sniper:

dont worry it'll get better ahah, next time dont take a bike to town from palazzo la, im thinking u stayed @ palazzo cuz u mentioned the 7-11 outside ... cab from ratchada to 4face is about 50-60 tops on a cab

enjoy the remaining of ur trip!

the 4 face buddha isnt it at erawan hotel? can some kind soul advise on this? any other more 4 face buddha?

motard
28-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Bro Sniper, my 1st AGG experience was also somewhat similar, I went to Soi Cowboy though. Ended up with a starfish with bad attitude & poor service. Learn from my mistakes & hope to get a better experience next time round.

serembanmen
28-08-2007, 03:54 PM
the one we went to was rainbow 4 whereas the 1st one was at rainbow 3. after we split up. i went back to rainbow 3 and my friend picked up 1 cute syt.. and went spasso after that..

Who do u pick from R3, there is 1 gal call may, is a starfish but her sister is great.:D

Yokosi
28-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Touched down in Suvarnabhumi at 10.15pm Thursday 23/Aug. Purchased a selection of 5 small bottles of Estee Lauder spray type perfume in King Power.Then, proceeded to the immigration. Shit !. Long q and slow moving !.
Reached hotel in Nana area around 11.00 pm. Took a quick shower and proceeded to Soi Cowboy via BTS.
Went to Shark bar for a Singha. Had the drink, enjoyed the Bangkok shuffle on stage. Large mixed crowd of customers.
Then, paid up, walked out and bumped into mamasan from Midnite bar ( next to Shark ). She grabbed my arm, " Hey, Y--- , come in, come ! ". Some small talk followed. I asked " Is my favourite girl working ? ". Short, Large size, short fake blonde hair mamasan looked worried and asked " J-- ?. Which J-- ? ".
Now, it was my turn to looked bewidlered. " What do you meant by which J-- ? " I politely and very seriously asked her.
She told me that there are 5 girls with the same name working in Midnite bar.
" WHAT ! " , i shouted. " There are 5 of them with the same bloody name ! ".
Mamasan looked sad, " I don't know which J-- is your girl ". " I no working when you fined her last time " .
We went in. She pointed out the 3 of the 5. Mamasan Jaap came running to us and soon a serious discussion was going on between them. Jaap told me that my girl is not working full time here. My advance bar fine was accepted but no money changed hands.
Had a couple of beers. Gave one small bottle of perfume to Jaap. She was damn happy. I sprayed some on her wrists and behind her ears. She took the bottle and " showed off " to every girl, waitress, hostess in the bar. Later, I gave another bottle to the other Mamasan ( but only after informing Jaap ).

I am getting rather infamous in this bar now.

Got 2 bottles of F.O.C. Heine from the 2 elated mamasans. And another on the house gin & tonic (double).

Story continues in next post with 3 very green newbies and me as squad leader.

vmtech
28-08-2007, 10:26 PM
the 4 face buddha isnt it at erawan hotel? can some kind soul advise on this? any other more 4 face buddha?

it is at hyatt hotel you are right, dont worry

vmtech
28-08-2007, 10:27 PM
wad's a starfish ha? :o

u know how a starfish look like? and what does a girl that lies on the bed, leg and hand spread open and not moving, look like wad? starfish lor hahaha

solid_snake
28-08-2007, 10:57 PM
So, I asked her to Chor Ai again and she refused! What the hell! She said, she only allow 1 time only and this is during the time she started to dress up. So, I asked that earlier negotiation is that I can have her for 3-4 hours and we only just finished 2 hours only. She then said, if I want to Chor Ai again, I need to pay another 2000bht. Damn, I felt that I was being ripped off.

bro sniper,
normally, st is for 1 shot only although they give u 3-4 hours, except she really like you, then u might have extra...and these agogo thingy very depends on luck also la, my advise is, never give up, try again and again (different lady of course) to get the best one :D

maybe u can try baccara's 2nd floor in soi cowboy, these 'students' really looks wild and very active, i had a great experience there on my 1st agogo scene.

chanyboy
28-08-2007, 11:19 PM
haha yeah, chanyboy's still there? no wonder la, must be enjoying himself until cannot log on already.

china alot of beef right? eat more! hgaahah

alright enjoy urselves

no..no..I wasn't there now! I'm meditating at home now, trying to search for the cow first (whatever, milk or steak).
Berber was just new at CP, so I just jio along (with my limited knowledge - the season bros are my guides actually). Since I'm there 1mth+ ago to bring some frens there & going to these familiar places anyway, just jio Berber & the rest along.
As long everyone has fun, that's the goal. I hv mine too.

As for the BKK mamasan... I hope she won't remember me (just say I've to return office on urgent call)! Anyway 67 left, so I can excuse myself for not turning up!!:p

D@rk Sniper69
28-08-2007, 11:59 PM
To all bros who gave me advise.

Hey! I have left BKK and reached Malaysian soil already. Although my first nite at AGG bar at Rainbow 4 Nana not very fruitful but my second nite out to Riviera is superbly mind blowing pleasure all the way for 2 solid hours.

Dead tired now after all the work and flying, so i am hitting the bed now and i'll FR my 2nd nite report probably tomorrow with juicy details, hehehehe.

No worries, i won't give up on the AGG bar yet......i will probably go to BKK the next following month again......this time, i will try Soi Cowboy instead, hehehe.

Lesson learned from my first AGG bar.....the next round, i must draw out a clear detail of what i get for the 2-4 hours or overnite package.

Sniper Cheong Another Day! :cool:

berber
29-08-2007, 01:38 AM
u know how a starfish look like? and what does a girl that lies on the bed, leg and hand spread open and not moving, look like wad? starfish lor hahaha

Was about to ask also....
hahahah Damn funny VMtech.....
hahahah spread open and not move...
hahahaha
:D
But i sucker for looks....
if a chio starfish i don't mind wor...
hahahaha

Yokosi
29-08-2007, 10:48 AM
she really like you, then u might have extra...and these agogo thingy very depends on luck also la, my advise is, never give up, try again and again (different lady of course) to get the best one :D

Bro sniper69,
Real solid and true advise from solid snake. Depends on luck, yes. And your ability, attitude, etc with the girl. Lady wants man " with good heart ". Butterfly with good heart, also can, lel !. But be smart and butterfly with different girls, lol !.
After in and out of BKK for 4-5 years with so many different pu yings, me think i hit pay dirt with the best one recently. As solid snake said, never give up , try again to get the best one.

Yokosi
29-08-2007, 11:49 AM
On 24th August, had dinner in restaurant in Nana Hotel with 3 never been to BKK newbies. Explored their requirements for fun and explained a few matters to them.

Hit Shark in Soi Cowboy first ( i was there alone last night ). Large crowd, better music, quite a number of pu yings with the skimpy see through bikinis.
Waitress recognised me, ordered drinks for all, and me and waitress had small talk. 2 good looking ladies came to sit with the newbies. The newbies made eye contact with me ( seeking help ? ). I nodded in approval. Newbies were unsure, up tight but liked the scene. I left them alone in Shark bar. for a while and walked next door to met Jaap and told her that we will be in later.
Requested her to reserve good seats, and to get the welcoming commitee ready.

Second bar, we hit Baccara. Took them uptairs to see the young ones. Had drinks and explained the "upstairs " situation to them.But the Baccara girls did not leave a good impression on me. IM Honest and M Humble opinion, quality was not good. One waitress was pushy for LDs. Then, after receiving a negative reply on the LD, she had the balls to request for 100 THB tip.

Third bar we went to was Long Gun. Not so crowded at 9.45 pm. We sat near the stage. The show was on. Drinks for everyone. 3 ladies doing the model walk on stage, the fingers went in, out came the string of plastic flowers from clits. Second act, 1 puying stuck 2 cigs in and blew out smoke.
Third act, blew a trumpet, Fourth act, pulled out a string with sewing needles attached to it. By now the newbies were enjoying themselves, eagerly ogling at cunts, tits and all. And a bit tipsy. All were itchy to lay their hands on some flesh.

Fourth bar , was Midnite bar. Yes, we were warmly welcomed in with 2 mamasans leading the way, an outside hostess accompanied each of the newbies in, me ?. No need a bloody hostess !.

Singha beer for all. All the pu yings on stage turned and faced us. Those showing arse, rotated 180 degrees also. In a single line, about 12 girls stood there silently, smiling sweetly. On the comand of Jaap, all moved their bras and slided their tits out and did the usual stage scuffle for a while. Seeing the newbies atonishment, made me laughed. I thanked Jaap for the oganised welcome. She also organised some finger food.

Next, I instructed Mamasan to dumped 3 better looking girls at the newbies. They came and sat with the eager beavers. Two sat on the laps, gyrating in a horny manner with tits and nipples close to the newbie faces. One of the newcomers shouted " Waaaaah, moh tak mah ? " in Cantonese. I shouted " Shiok mah ? ". The reply was affirmative. The music was loud. I said " Sha aat ! ". No need to give too much details on the resulting and rather disgusting tangle of hands, legs ,lips. You have 3 men, 3 girls on an round shaped sofa with a small private pole stage in the middle.

It got crowded when 3 more puyings ( on Mamasan order ) came over. Two joined the fray. Me and both mamasans laughed at them. The other pu ying danced on the single pole in front of us.

I inquired about my favourite girl. She's has been informed and will be in at around 11pm................................

snowwolf79
29-08-2007, 12:12 PM
To all bros who gave me advise.

Hey! I have left BKK and reached Malaysian soil already. Although my first nite at AGG bar at Rainbow 4 Nana not very fruitful but my second nite out to Riviera is superbly mind blowing pleasure all the way for 2 solid hours.

Dead tired now after all the work and flying, so i am hitting the bed now and i'll FR my 2nd nite report probably tomorrow with juicy details, hehehehe.

No worries, i won't give up on the AGG bar yet......i will probably go to BKK the next following month again......this time, i will try Soi Cowboy instead, hehehe.

Lesson learned from my first AGG bar.....the next round, i must draw out a clear detail of what i get for the 2-4 hours or overnite package.

Sniper Cheong Another Day! :cool:

my recommendation on riviera is good rite. good try. if u still need assistance.. call me if i am still in bkk.

sexster
29-08-2007, 05:06 PM
bro snowwolf.... did you see the old man who hardly walk there again? :D

thanks for taking care of me the last visit.

snowwolf79
29-08-2007, 05:50 PM
bro snowwolf.... did you see the old man who hardly walk there again? :D

thanks for taking care of me the last visit.

yet to visit there again. no time cos a lot of customers entertainment. when are you coming back again?

motard
29-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Is it okay to go AGG bars alone? I'm afraid it would be boring to go alone. However, I'm planning to head for Soi Cowboy this friday to check out the bars I missed the other time I went. Previously got a couple of horny friends to tag along with, this time round, most of them busy with work.

Anyone down in BKK? And willing to let a newbie tag along? Send me a PM and I pass you my number.

Regards
motard

vmtech
29-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Is it okay to go AGG bars alone? I'm afraid it would be boring to go alone. However, I'm planning to head for Soi Cowboy this friday to check out the bars I missed the other time I went. Previously got a couple of horny friends to tag along with, this time round, most of them busy with work.

Anyone down in BKK? And willing to let a newbie tag along? Send me a PM and I pass you my number.

Regards
motard

it's fine going to AGG alone, too bad i only back up end of next week :P

D@rk Sniper69
30-08-2007, 10:10 AM
my recommendation on riviera is good rite. good try. if u still need assistance.. call me if i am still in bkk.

Bro Snowwolf, I tried no 97 Natty, a real sex crazed girl. By far, she is the best bonk i ever had in my life with WL. I am still preparing very long FR to be posted here for the bros to read. Excellent indeed.....pretty, nice boob and really horny on bed. Guarantee wild sex all the way!

Sniper Is Exhausted Everytime Sniper Reminisce Bonking 97 :cool:

snowwolf79
30-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Bro Snowwolf, I tried no 97 Natty, a real sex crazed girl. By far, she is the best bonk i ever had in my life with WL. I am still preparing very long FR to be posted here for the bros to read. Excellent indeed.....pretty, nice boob and really horny on bed. Guarantee wild sex all the way!

Sniper Is Exhausted Everytime Sniper Reminisce Bonking 97 :cool:

okay enjoy. now i think i will stop all mps, aggs and g-clubs for the moment. no choice. stuck in a bloody situation now.

Yokosi
30-08-2007, 11:08 AM
The interaction between the 5 pu yings and 3 M'sian in Midnite Bar was intense and getting a bit out off hand. The other customers were rather taken aback at the debachery at our table.
The timely arrival of the finger food ( French Fries, Fried chicken drumsticks, mango salad, fried pork ) interupted the merry making going ons next to me.
The food with the exception of the salad went down well with more alcohol.
The pu yings then trooped off to the central stage for a full strength show.
My M'sian friend exclaimed " How come suddenly so many girls, where they all come from ?". The 3 of them eyed the bikini troops.
I told them to make a final decision on their preferences. They pointed out their choices to me.

While it was quiet at our table, with mamasan busy elsewhere, the girls on stage, my favourite walked towards me and gave me a wai. Lovely girl. Yim suai. Fair. Small built body.Good English, etc, etc, etc.

The girls except one returned to our table. My M'sian friend inquired about her where abouts. " She is upstairs, 3rd floor ,ST, bonking a customer ", i yelled at him. He selected another with ample breasts, fake blonde hair and can communiciate rather well in Mandarin.

It was getting late. And i was getting bored.

The choices were made. After inquiring on my friends and their girls preferences ( ST or LT, prices, etc ), i instructed the girls to get dress for RCA. My tirak called her pal working in Slim. The bill came to THB 4,800 excluding bar fines.

We in 2 cabs proceeded to RCA. Long q outside Slim. Tirak's pal was waiting outside the entrance and informed us that Slim was over flowing with people on this Friday night. We cut Q and went into Felix. Loud, pumping good music, full of people,colour laser probes flashing all over the place. The dance floor was crowded.

We got a table and ordered a bottle of whisky. Fun time here. I enjoyed it more than in Soi Cowboy ( maybe too tired of aggs ). We all left at around 2am with the unfinished bottle in Felix.

scouser_lad
30-08-2007, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=Yokosi;2243147]

The choices were made. After inquiring on my friends and their girls preferences ( ST or LT, prices, etc ), i instructed the girls to get dress for RCA. My tirak called her pal working in Slim. The bill came to THB 4,800 excluding bar fines.
QUOTE]

Bro YoKosi,
Thanks for all the post you put up. Just wanna know if THB4,800 for 1 person?

Cheers!

yinyang
30-08-2007, 04:25 PM
...Just wanna know if THB4,800 for 1 person?

Doubt it.. tab's for all the drinks, makan. Else, Yokosi wd have yelled blxxdy murder and aborted RCA night cap. Bro yokosi, seems you chaperoned the 3 newbies well. And didn't forget to please yourself either, hehehehe:p

Yokosi
30-08-2007, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=Yokosi;2243147]

QUOTE]

Bro YoKosi,
Thanks for all the post you put up. Just wanna know if THB4,800 for 1 person?

Cheers!

scouser lad,

Nope !. THB 4,800 included the drinks ( i alone drank 6 Singhas, 1 gin & tonic ), the other lads consumed maybe 5 drinks each, 6 LDs for 2 mamasans, 8 LDs for the various girls, and my bar fine of THB 600. The amount of 4,800 excluded the 240 THB for the food, and the other lads bar fines.

Jaap mamasan threw in 2 FOC drinks ( only for me ). Basically i had 9 drinks there, and not counting the few in other bars before entering Midnite. And i was still not maung ( drunk ). I watched every single bill that was shoved into our table. Counted every single drink expense.

In Felix, with 2 rounds of mixers, the bill came to THB 3,300. Had 5-6 drinks there. And really got wasted when reached the hotel. Did not even bonk my girl at all that night / morning!. I woke up first and found her, naked, asleep next to me. stayed until mid morning.

scouser_lad
31-08-2007, 04:47 AM
[QUOTE=scouser_lad;2243687]

scouser lad,

Nope !. THB 4,800 included the drinks ( i alone drank 6 Singhas, 1 gin & tonic ), the other lads consumed maybe 5 drinks each, 6 LDs for 2 mamasans, 8 LDs for the various girls, and my bar fine of THB 600. The amount of 4,800 excluded the 240 THB for the food, and the other lads bar fines.

In Felix, with 2 rounds of mixers, the bill came to THB 3,300. Had 5-6 drinks there. And really got wasted when reached the hotel. Did not even bonk my girl at all that night / morning!. I woke up first and found her, naked, asleep next to me. stayed until mid morning.

21 drinks btw you and ur mates and 14 LD for THB 4,800. Thats boss!

Maybe she bonk you while yu r wasted. Had a few times where we are totally pissed but we r still conscious but just cant remember what happened.:D

Cheers!

Yokosi
31-08-2007, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=Yokosi;2243816]

21 drinks btw you and ur mates and 14 LD for THB 4,800. Thats boss!

Maybe she bonk you while yu r wasted. Had a few times where we are totally pissed but we r still conscious but just cant remember what happened.:D

Cheers!

Bro scouser lad,

The actual bill was more than THB 4,800 but as a regular, i got a slight discount. kekekeke.

No. Never touch her that night/morning. Because, when i woke up i was still wearing my night time clothes ( grandpa's type long baggy pyjamas with night cap ) while she was totally nude !.

Continuation of the post : The day after problems.
Very gf liked, i accompanied my tirak past the hotel's lobby, promised to call her ,got a cab, got her in, waved her bye bye and off she went, back to her mother's issan food restaurant.

While in my room, the phone ranged. One of newbies called while his girl was in the loo.I went down one floor and entered the room. His girl was sucking on her fingers , eating Kit Kat chocolate bars obtained from the mini fridge.

Some small talk with the girl. " You like chocolate ?", " Tasty, yum yum ?", Want do do St with me now ?" and other bulls**t talk. Then, very coolly, i told her that my M'sian friend is new in bkk. If he is happy, I am happy and mamasans would be happy. If he is mai sabai, i am mai sabai, and mamasans would be most unhappy. She stopped licking the chocolate off her fingers. To put an end to her unreasonable demands for cash, i further commented that whenever i return to the bar, the mamasans will always look after my well being and inquire whether if i am happy and satisfied with the girls i bar fined ( which was exactly what happened next night ).

I told her that before leaving the bar last night, me and mamasans reached an agreement on OT, ST, etc prices. And we will stick to that agreement.
She momentarily stiffen.

" OT khun aaw thao rai khap ? " ( How much you want for OT ? ). She backed off from her unreasonable demands of THB 4,000 for OT, THB 500 for
taxi. Some more bulls**t talk to soothen her. Another Kit Kat and i let her
go with what was agreed upon between me and the mamasans.

The above incident was real. For u newbies, take my advise and VmTech advise, GET TO KNOW THE CORRECT MAMASANS. Especially if u intend to be a regular at their bar or bars. Get to know them well. A little investment of money, drinks, small gifts, efforts,good manners and attitude to mamasans will be rewarded in the future.

At night, after a mix dinner at Suan Luam night bazzar food court, we hit NEP.

Angel Witch was rather crowded. The girls were in their usual black leather bikinis with chains attached. Not many good lookers. The show was on. After an hour, we entered Rainbow 3, then, Rainbow 2. Nothing really different or unusual happening in the Rainbows. the usual nice looking, young girls with their white lacy bikinis and boots pole dancing. An uneventful night.

theUnforgotten
01-09-2007, 03:03 AM
Some the mamasans will always look after my well being and inquire whether if i am happy and satisfied with the girls i bar fined ( which was exactly what happened next night ).

I told her that before leaving the bar last night, me and mamasans reached an agreement on OT, ST, etc prices. And we will stick to that agreement.
She momentarily stiffen.

"The above incident was real. For u newbies, take my advise and VmTech advise, GET TO KNOW THE CORRECT MAMASANS. Especially if u intend to be a regular at their bar or bars. Get to know them well. A little investment of money, drinks, small gifts, efforts,good manners and attitude to mamasans will be rewarded in the future.

At night, after a mix dinner at Suan Luam night bazzar food court, we hit NEP.

Anyway bro -=good one , dont take any shit from the gals. Btw Its always advisable to tell them in the bar what your intentions are so that the gals know what to do. But it takes 2 to play the game and one must be prepared to plan B or Plan C if Plan A cannot meet requirements.

BKK AGGs are full of girls and one need not be afraid of not getting a girl to accompany you for the night.

vmtech
01-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Hehe and dont think you struck gold when the BG says "Up to you"

Could always mean: up to you in USD or THB, any lesser den 4000thb i will snip your birdie and feed it to the duckies"

yinyang
01-09-2007, 12:54 PM
...dont think you struck gold when the BG says "Up to you". Could always mean: up to you in USD or THB, any lesser den 4000thb i will snip your birdie and feed it to the duckies"
Or worse, make soup (joked 1 FL... diff scenario):p

Yokosi
01-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Hehe and dont think you struck gold when the BG says "Up to you"

Could always mean: up to you in USD or THB, any lesser den 4000thb i will snip your birdie and feed it to the duckies"

vmtech,
" Up to you " sounds real sweet from the girls. Chai ?.
Once,an underperformer said that to me and i gave her 20,000 Vietnamese Dongs as payment. She freaked out. It was hilarious . Damn terrible joke i played on her !.:D

the Unforgotten,
Me no have Plan A, contingency Plan B or C. Too many plans in the head gives me a headache, lel !.
That's is why i rather prefer the aggs hunting game. In the soapies, no such recon mission possible before operation penetration.

26th Sunday August. Continuation of Post.
The newbies left bkk. Glad that they left. A load of my shoulders. But today ( 1st Sept ), they called me and said that they are on the way back to bkk for a seminar and required my assistance on soapies. I recommended Nataree, Poseidon, Catherine, Colonze 2 to them. Back to topic.

Finished work at Central Chitlom at 6.30 pm. Took a quick shower at hotel and walked to Soi 7 Beer Garden for a quick drink and food. A couple of free lancers at the entrance of Soi 7, more sitting near the entrance of the Beer Garden. Walked in very leisurely, took a slow stroll around the tables. Decided to sit at one of the bar islands. Ordered a Heine, burger and fries.

Ang Mohs a lot. A few of Japaneses and Koreans ( not the expat types ) around. Drank my beer. A FL eyed me. She came over and said " How are you ? ". I replied " No good ". She asked " Why , no good ? ". I replied ,gave her a one liner , " You are not pretty ". In a huff, she went back to her 2 friends nearby and yabba, yabba, yabba about me. Big deal !. Too bad she cannot take the blunt truth.

Finished the food. Not too bad. I meant the burger, not the FLs around. Then, i walked to Soi Cowboy. It was about 8.05 pm. Time for HAPPY HOURS.

Hit Tilac for a 70 baht happy hr drink. Went into Dollhouse where there were 50 UGLY Girls and 2 Not so GORGEOUS ones. A quick drink in Deja Vu. Very quiet and absolutely dead there. Only 4 customers including me inside. Had another happy hr gin & tonic. Mamasan Jaap came in but did not noticed me.
She gave something to the bar,turned and while walking out, saw me and waved. She came over and asked " You coming to Midnite Bar ? ". " Only if you give me a free drink " was my reply. Jaap nodded, smiled and said " Come, drink on me ". Who could reject that ?.

Midnite Bar again. I sat alone and drank Jaap's offer of a Heine. The other mamasan ( the short fat one with fake blonde hair ) came over and informed me that my favourite is not working tonight ( no big deal, i already made an appointment with her for the night, and saved on a bar fine ). She then asked me where were my M'sian newbies. And inquired about the girls that the newbies took. She wanted a feedback. See previous post Rather good after customers' service attention from the mamasans imho.

The girl that made unreasonable demands for LT was on stage dancing and eyed us suspiciously. I shouted not too loudly but politely at her in Mandarin " Mamasan and me are good friends, don't you know that !!! " ( and mumbled to myself " You stupid little c**t ! ). She was in a bit of a panic. Mamasan pressed for a feedback.

I gave her an " OK " feedback.And did not stab that stupid pu ying in the back. It was enough for that the pu ying to know that her managers are customer oriented and i am not a carrot head.

Song came and sat with me ( another tirak which i previously barfined twice and she sure can blow you with nothing between her lips and your little bro to kingdom cum ). She sure smell nice with my Estee Lauder perfume. A bit jealous but " its okay with me, if you like J--- ". etc, etc. Small talk. She took out her Thai whisky bottle from the bar counter and we both consumed that instead of ordering more drinks. We only asked for ice and water for the whisky with no charge. Her turn on the dance stage.

I grabbed my favourite waitress and went upstairs to play pool. While we were playing, another waitress that look after the upstairs bar asked why i have not pay up for the pool table. Irritating animal. I told her to " Get lost , i do not need to pay to play ". My waitress explained to her that i am a regular. The other, insisted on me paying. Jaap came up ( to go to the loo ) and solved everything. The irritating waitress buzzzzzzed off. Jaap said " Play, play, play as long as you want, no charge, free for you !" . We played 2 games. I tipped her for being my pool partner.

Downstairs, my favourite waitress gave me a good 20 minutes shoulder, neck, back massage for 2 baht ( the agreed upon price, we fought and laughed over the 2 baht massage a lot ). The price was 2 baht. No more. She accepted the money with utmost grace. Damn good attitude on her part.

Massage over. Song came and laid down with her head on my lap and exposing her nipples for me to experiment on. And experimented on them, i did !. Gave Song, 2 x Mamasans some small tips and left the bar at around 10.30 pm. My tirak closed her issan food restaurant/stall at 11 pm and will be here very soon.

climaxman
02-09-2007, 03:32 AM
Thanks to bro Y. i am getting to like agg more and more.

I have followed his recommendations....

first ShArK......... the girls really veri chio.........

followed by Long gun............. live show and the girls were hot, the dance is up to bar, very sexy and hot.....

and then Midnite........ saw the ManU match there. Not so happening tonite other than a waitress fighting with a girl. A naked girl fighting with a aunty waitress. Really fierce!!!

and guess wat, i was all alone, and no girl came to me, until a girl had eye contact with me, and i din reject her.

She can speak chinese quite well, and after a few small talk.... 3min or less, she asked for BF. I rejected initially but her sad look melted me, saying today is @st day of the month...... help her to have a good start.

And i juz felt sorry (BIG MISTAKE) and gave in............ 600Baht gone.

She took quite some time to change and while waiting...something crossed my mind......... She can speak chinese, andseem to talk about $$$$ often, would she be the one Bro Y helped to settle for LT damages??

Bro Y, was she Ae - no. 69?? at the end. i decided not to go to her apt. Did give a few hundreds as tips.(another mistake)

though nothing happened, and me alone all nite, I still went back to my apt happily..... reason??????? cos......Man U won the match.

May look for No37-tall, but flat boob :( or 40 . Good?? Any brother can advise?

Cheers,

Yokosi
03-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Thanks to bro Y. i am getting to like agg more and more.

I have followed his recommendations.

and then Midnite........ saw the ManU match there. Not so happening tonite other than a waitress fighting with a girl. A naked girl fighting with a aunty waitress. Really fierce!!!

and guess wat, i was all alone, and no girl came to me, until a girl had eye contact with me, and i din reject her.

She can speak chinese quite well, and after a few small talk.... 3min or less, she asked for BF. I rejected initially but her sad look melted me, saying today is @st day of the month...... help her to have a good start.

And i juz felt sorry (BIG MISTAKE) and gave in............ 600Baht gone.

She took quite some time to change and while waiting...something crossed my mind......... She can speak chinese, andseem to talk about $$$$ often, would she be the one Bro Y helped to settle for LT damages??

Bro Y, was she Ae - no. 69?? at the end. i decided not to go to her apt. Did give a few hundreds as tips.(another mistake)

though nothing happened, and me alone all nite, I still went back to my apt happily..... reason??????? cos......Man U won the match.

May look for No37-tall, but flat boob :( or 40 . Good?? Any brother can advise?

Cheers,

Hi climaxman,

Sucker for sad puying looks, eh ?.

Ae # 69 is the one that wants $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. !
You wasted a 600 bar fine and a few hundreds as tips !.

You should have seek out Jaap , told her that u change your mind and select another girl . Jaap would ok that. So what if Ae is pis**d off with your sudden change of mind. You are the customer and be one that is not a push over.

climaxman
03-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Bro Y,

Ya, still green mah!!!!!!!!!1 Haaha!

A lesson learnt. cheers,

sexster
03-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Bro Y,

Ya, still green mah!!!!!!!!!1 Haaha!

A lesson learnt. cheers,

The force is strong.... :D I love AGG too

happywater
04-09-2007, 03:59 PM
okay enjoy. now i think i will stop all mps, aggs and g-clubs for the moment. no choice. stuck in a bloody situation now.

you stop cheonging now? what happened? stationed in bkk you should be having lots of fun, somemore with your sporty car should be easy to pick up puyings :)

snowwolf79
04-09-2007, 05:42 PM
you stop cheonging now? what happened? stationed in bkk you should be having lots of fun, somemore with your sporty car should be easy to pick up puyings :)

no choice..hooked 1 puying in spasso then now she is sticking like superglue to me. cannot let go.

give me some advise to get her off my hook.

doc_samson
04-09-2007, 06:31 PM
hmm...all my friends always let their girls know that they "butterfly".

very soon their thai GFs automatically let them go.

no choice..hooked 1 puying in spasso then now she is sticking like superglue to me. cannot let go.

vmtech
05-09-2007, 07:08 AM
lol, i save thier number but put thier names so the caller ID reminds me not to pick that call up :P

w00t 3 more days~~~

snowwolf79
05-09-2007, 10:24 AM
hmm...all my friends always let their girls know that they "butterfly".

very soon their thai GFs automatically let them go.

if she is like those agg gals.. easier to handle.. now dun talk to me abt $$..onli love..how to shake her off?

deuter
05-09-2007, 10:36 AM
simply juz ignore? galz generally are all the same regardless of where their frm i suppose.. juz simply ignore...

happywater
05-09-2007, 12:14 PM

wah sei don't tell me you hook one of the angmos at spasso?

dun think you need us to teach you... just keep on unhooking the bra till you sian... then i'm sure you got your ways to "siam" her :)

ChaYen
05-09-2007, 04:59 PM
There's an agg in Sasso now? :eek:

Goes to show how long it's been since I've last been there.

bkkstar
05-09-2007, 06:47 PM
After a long while, finally went to Patpong.

The streets are pretty much the same with shrewd retailers selling items at few hundred percent higher than what u can get elsewhere. Lots of touting for tiger shows.

AGG there is not as fun as what I had in pattaya as their clothes were on. As I was with my gal, I didn't do anything much besides having a beer.

Ya, patpong is still selling porn if u r thinking of getting some......:D

motard
05-09-2007, 09:47 PM
I didn't get an opportunity to check my PM inbox and therefore didn't manage to contact anyone last weekend. I went down to Soi Cowboy friday night. I reached there about 9pm or so and checked out Tilac, Deja Vu & Shark. I barfined one of the girls over at Shark. Very disappointing, another starfish.

sexster
05-09-2007, 10:07 PM
if she is like those agg gals.. easier to handle.. now dun talk to me abt $$..onli love..how to shake her off?

bro snow... you steady! keep her as gal friend type lor.... if she call just say you busy with work, tell her you will keep in touch with he once you are free from work.... dont cut off the relation so soon- cos the the GF feel is not easy to come by. GAls in love like guy to shower her with love and attention.

on the other hand while you tell her that you are busy ... you still can go party without letting her know.:D

bikee69
05-09-2007, 10:37 PM
w00t 3 more days~~~

BKK again?

vmtech
06-09-2007, 07:12 AM
AGG UPDATES:

PatpongI: Queens Castle III closes. Been up for renovation too often and finally the renovation sign became a for rent sign..

http://www.bangkokeyes.com/queenscastleiii9007.jpg

Soi Cowboy:
Apache changes name to COYOTE
http://www.bangkokeyes.com/coyote9007.jpg

*The following infomation is from online sources

vmtech
06-09-2007, 07:14 AM
NANA Plaza:

And in Nana. ..

Promotions all over the place for the low season
http://www.bangkokeyes.com/erotica9007.jpg

http://www.bangkokeyes.com/hollywoodstrip9007.jpg

snowwolf79
06-09-2007, 11:13 AM
bro snow... you steady! keep her as gal friend type lor.... if she call just say you busy with work, tell her you will keep in touch with he once you are free from work.... dont cut off the relation so soon- cos the the GF feel is not easy to come by. GAls in love like guy to shower her with love and attention.

on the other hand while you tell her that you are busy ... you still can go party without letting her know.:D

haha..trying to..btw r u coming over next week? having a bird-day party here.

bkkstar
06-09-2007, 03:19 PM
NANA Plaza:

And in Nana. ..

http://www.bangkokeyes.com/hollywoodstrip9007.jpg

This reminds me of last time when my friends went to the wrong hollywood...

Red_Tirak1099
06-09-2007, 03:23 PM
How much you reckon need to takeover a place like Queen's Castle III?

Mr.romantic
06-09-2007, 03:27 PM

she is sticking to you like a superglue because you allowed yourself to do it.

just say you are heading to province with your boss/client to shake her off. easy trick lah. :p

Mr.romantic
06-09-2007, 03:29 PM

you want to join JackSparrow's line arh? his agogo bar in Pattaya still around? :D

Red_Tirak1099
06-09-2007, 03:31 PM
you want to join JackSparrow's line arh? his agogo bar in Pattaya still around? :DI know JackSparrow.....he is KJparty's good bro rite? Cheong Pattya with them b4 :D

vmtech
06-09-2007, 07:57 PM

Mercury bar in NANA is for takeover for 8mil thb + 4mil for 5year lease...

Mr.romantic
07-09-2007, 02:21 AM
I know JackSparrow.....he is KJparty's good bro rite? Cheong Pattya with them b4 :D

i thought JackSparrow = KJparty?

"they" always come out with bullshit business proposals and con money lah. :D

snowwolf79
07-09-2007, 04:06 PM
she is sticking to you like a superglue because you allowed yourself to do it.

just say you are heading to province with your boss/client to shake her off. easy trick lah. :p

easier said then done. now i am alreadi working in nakorn pathom liaoz.. she is calling like mad.. now trying to avoid all her calls.

Mr.romantic
08-09-2007, 01:08 AM
easier said then done. now i am alreadi working in nakorn pathom liaoz.. she is calling like mad.. now trying to avoid all her calls.

then say you need to go to another province loh. Thailand has so many provinces. :p

ChaYen
08-09-2007, 08:18 AM
I think some phones have the function to block specific numbers.

Or better yet, get a new SIM card. So cheap to do that over here. :cool:

High till Dry
08-09-2007, 08:21 AM

U own a factory there? Maybe I know u...:D

vmtech
08-09-2007, 10:40 AM
woohoo another 6 hours and im in bangkok~ haha

norice
08-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Snowwolf79,

I know why, because you're a handsome man with glasses! Thai girls love to date and marry men wearing glasses! You're a lucky bugga. Make sure your girlfriend's name is Nok, Porn, but never Somchai!

snowwolf79
08-09-2007, 12:27 PM
U own a factory there? Maybe I know u...

working inside a factory..but not own..pm me if u wan more info about me..:D :D

snowwolf79
08-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Snowwolf79,

I know why, because you're a handsome man with glasses! Thai girls love to date and marry men wearing glasses! You're a lucky bugga. Make sure your girlfriend's name is Nok, Porn, but never Somchai!

guarantee that she is a puying..

climaxman
09-09-2007, 01:09 PM
i went to Nana alone again last nite.

Spent a great time in AngelWitch @ 2nd floor. The show is so great, especially the "heshe". Really cannot believe my eye that he is a lady boy.

few of the show girls were great also, heard one of them are DJ's Gf, and they were not avaialble to barfine. Is it true?? Any bro can share their experience with these show girls?

I asked a agg girl to sit and got fed up when she kept pushing for barfine. Gave her some tips, Can bro share what is the market rate for tips for 30 min sitting with u? I got her a ladydrink and she actually poured it into ash tray, got pissed off and ask her to go away.

May go to SCB- Long gun tonite, wonder any chance to meet bro V there

cheers,

spyder575
09-09-2007, 03:01 PM
will be in BKK by 8pm tonite...any bros wanna hang out?

Yokosi
10-09-2007, 12:22 AM
i went to Nana alone again last nite.

Spent a great time in AngelWitch @ 2nd floor. The show is so great, especially the "heshe". Really cannot believe my eye that he is a lady boy. ........ can share their experience with these show girls?

I asked a agg girl to sit and got fed up when she kept pushing for barfine. Gave her some tips, Can bro share what is the market rate for tips for 30 min sitting with u? I got her a ladydrink and she actually poured it into ash tray, got pissed off and ask her to go away.
cheers,

climaxman,
Market rate for tips for 30 min sitting with you ?. Answer: Never heard of this happening in aggs !. Coyote clubs such as The Pent, yes, pay hostess by accompanying with you but not in any aggs.
When u ask agg girls to sit with you, naturally, they expect LDs and hopefully, ST or LT with you.
You pissed her off ?. Poured LD in ash tray, eh ?.
Ooooohhhhhhhh, you must join me for an agg session,then, you will be a harden veteran.

climaxman
10-09-2007, 02:32 AM
Bro Y,

Need your guidance. Really.

I did not do anything, she was pushing for barfine which i refuse, but i said i will give her tips, and suggest is better for her to look for customer. she is free to go - around 30 min. It is actually the 2nd lady drink that she poured. She thought i din see it. But i saw it and told her off and she apologised. The waitress also saw it and said not ok.

me still green, never/ or i should say i dare not over doing anything to make a girl pissed off. Me as usual.... Mr Nice guy. Ha!!!!

Cheers,

snowwolf79
10-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Bro Y,

I did not do anything, she was pushing for barfine which i refuse, but i said i will give her tips, and suggest is better for her to look for customer. she is free to go - around 30 min. It is actually the 2nd lady drink that she poured. She thought i din see it. But i saw it and told her off and she apologised. The waitress also saw it and said not ok.

me still green, never/ or i should say i dare not over doing anything to make a girl pissed off. Me as usual.... Mr Nice guy. Ha!!!!

Cheers,

frankly speaking, you have alreadi paid for 1 ld for her that's ok. no need to give tips anymore.. not like in sg ktv..

Yokosi
10-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Bro Y,

I did not do anything, she was pushing for barfine which i refuse, but i said i will give her tips, and suggest is better for her to look for customer........... actually the 2nd lady drink that she poured. She thought i din see it. But i saw it and told her off and she apologised. The waitress also saw it and said not ok.

Cheers,

Hmmm. An LD costs 120-130 baht. Out of that , the puying gets 40 to 45 baht as comm, or a lump sum if she hit her weekly or monthly target which is set by the bar management.
You either give tips or LD, preferably not both to agg girls.( spoil them silly, lol ! ). Unless u are so shiok with that girl.
Once, a waitress wanted a LD. I ordered a Chang beer but refused her LD ( why the heck should i buy her an LD ? ). She got a drink herself and also my beer and proposed a toast. I told that i am not going to pay for her drink and told her to drink it ( she pays ) or return it to the bar. She returned the drink but did not changed the total amount on the bill. I went out and came back with a big ( physically ) mamasan who told her off, changed the bill and apologized to me personally.
Be Mr.Nice Guy is alright, but do not let any girl take advance of you. You did good to ticked her off. Maybe, tell mamasan about her rude behaviour. If u do that, i shows that you are not a green horn and do not take shit from anyone. Lesson # 2 from me on becoming a hardened veteran. Lesson # 1 was from snowwolf79 on LDs vs tips.

climaxman
10-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Yes Sir.

I am now stuck in a northern province in Thailand. Will go back to Bkk late tmr.

Will apply the lesson learnt on Wed or Thurs before i fly back to Spore on 14 Sept.

solid_snake
13-09-2007, 08:25 AM
and also, expect to meet these agg girls' 'relatives' (bro/sis/niece/cousin/aunt/uncle) when u r getting closer with these girls, they will be very nice by coming to you and introduce themself, then they will ask for a drink...:D

damn it, when i go back to angelwitch to meet my favourite girl, the above is how i kena! actually, im ok with it, dun feel angry or unhappy, coz they also looking for some fun + money(comm from the drink), anyway i left there after saying hello to ppl i know and it cost me 1000+ baht in less than 45 min inside the bar

buggermeskippy
13-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Some answers to Q1: Go to her, give her a " Wai "

Sorry, but that is a big no no. The wai is a sign of respect and should never be given to a bar girl. She knows her position in society.

I understand you are trying to be nice but she prob thinks you are stupid.

buggermeskippy
13-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Gogo bars are charging outrageous prices for drinks, barfines and short and longtime charges!

The bigger go-go's are charging a lot more than the smaller one's. There are gems to be found in these bars and it is a lot cheaper, drinks, BF's and the LT/ST fee.

Just a thought.................

buggermeskippy
13-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Nyquist,

I disagree, Soi Cowboy is for Farangs! During Viet Nam War, all the soldiers who went to Thailand for R&R, went to Soi Cowboy for girls and drinks!

The Cowboy bars weren't in existence until after the Vietnam war finished.

Yokosi
14-09-2007, 09:36 AM
The bigger go-go's are charging a lot more than the smaller one's. There are gems to be found in these bars and it is a lot cheaper, drinks, BF's and the LT/ST fee.

Just a thought.................

Are u sure of this ?. Where ?. Which particular bar ?. Any figures on the drinks,BF's, LT and ST rates. Sure like to try out some smaller bars that do not drain out the wallet.

Pink_Flyod
14-09-2007, 03:28 PM
I went out last night to RCA route 66 West for Hip Hop chill out... This place is cool with all sort of club n the strech... Unfortunately, I was alone and decided to go to NaNa.

I went straight to NaNa Rainbow 3... get a Singha beer and scanning the stage. One girl caught my eye... she looks young and what I like about her is the smile. Asked her to sit with me and she has good skin and A boobs. Eventhough I am a boobs lover but recently, I somehow like A boob. Maybe it is because of my GF (she has tiny A...:D ). She is number 5 BTW. When I scan her, she was talking to another girl (No.4) and she was kind of cute (but not so under the light and close look but I found that out much later.) Ask#5 whether she will do duet with #4 with me and she nodded. Ho say lah... Quickly pay bar fine of 600 each and go straight to my hotel.

We have sort of fun but my preference is #5. I won't mind bonking her again.

Summary FR on #5:
Face: 7/10 (very kwai girl look)
Boobs: A but firm with small brownish nipple
Body: 7/10 Nice with half shave pussy
BBBJ: good 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (no rush, very much GF feel)

Summary FR on #4:
Face: 5.5 (from distance looks ok but nor close)
Boobs: A but firm with dark nipple
Body: 5/10 (too hairy on the bottom and a bit short)
BBBJ: Average
FJ: 6/10 no rushing.

buggermeskippy
14-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Are u sure of this ?. Where ?. Which particular bar ?. Any figures on the drinks,BF's, LT and ST rates. Sure like to try out some smaller bars that do not drain out the wallet.

Drinks in the smaller bars are between 95 & 105 THB for a beer. Little bit more for a spirit. BF's are 400/500. I am not 100% sure about the ST/LT rates so I would float any numbers on that - best to find out for yourself :) .

In my experience the larger bars are a little bit like factories and the smaller ones are the ones where you can have some fun with the girls.

I only raise the topic because I see most or all of the discussion here is about the larger bars. Anyone with experience in the smaller ones?

Sanuk!

vmtech
15-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Drinks in the smaller bars are between 95 & 105 THB for a beer. Little bit more for a spirit. BF's are 400/500. I am not 100% sure about the ST/LT rates so I would float any numbers on that - best to find out for yourself :) .

In my experience the larger bars are a little bit like factories and the smaller ones are the ones where you can have some fun with the girls.

I only raise the topic because I see most or all of the discussion here is about the larger bars. Anyone with experience in the smaller ones?

Sanuk!

smaller ones like Dundee and Joes bar?
if u mean those den not worth even stepping in...

Red_Tirak1099
15-09-2007, 03:29 PM
The Cowboy bars weren't in existence until after the Vietnam war finished.I agree, during the Vietnam war those farangs were chonging Pattaya & in BKK it was Patpong & the famous Thermae.....

Sorry, but that is a big no no. The wai is a sign of respect and should never be given to a bar girl. She knows her position in society.

I understand you are trying to be nice but she prob thinks you are stupid. What if the bar girl wai us 1st? We look stupid not returning the wai too rite?

pocketrocket
15-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Any bro know if there's a Post Office in the new Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport?

vmtech
15-09-2007, 04:47 PM
What if the bar girl wai us 1st? We look stupid not returning the wai too rite?

no, you will look stupid if u return a wai, you just need to nod your head. Wai-ing is based on a caste-system whereby the lower/younger caste wais to the upper/older caste as a form of respect.

You dont see the father wai-ing back at a kid or the king wai-ing back at his subordinates do you?

Yokosi
15-09-2007, 06:23 PM
no, you will look stupid if u return a wai, you just need to nod your head. Wai-ing is based on a caste-system whereby the lower/younger caste wais to the upper/older caste as a form of respect.

Situation 1.
Good friend but junior mamasan wai to you . What then ?.

Situation 3.
Good friend but very senior and mamasan # 1 wai to you. What then ?.

Situation 3.
Good friends in department stores, boutiques wai to you. What then ?.

Situation 4.
Same " Level status " thai co-workers wai to you. What then ?.

Situation 5.
A store or boutique Manager wai to me while i am not even a manager. What then ?.

Yokosi
15-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Any bro know if there's a Post Office in the new Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport?

Not very sure about this. I could be wrong, lel.

Departure level. To the very far left, after the last check in counter. I know there is a convenience store, travel /tour booths but there is a quite a big booth that's may be a post office. Rather quite at the far left end of the building.

buggermeskippy
15-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Situation 1.

Situation 3.

Situation 3.

Situation 4.

Situation 5.
A store or boutique Manager wai to me while i am not even a manager. What then ?.

A smile and a nod of the head is the best response IMHO. The Wai is very complicated and, as a foreigner, it is really difficult to get it right i.e. the height of the hands, the length of time, who goes first, etc. I once asked my thai partner to teach me and his response was "you are a foreigner, no need". On pushing him further he explained to me that I would only f' it up.

buggermeskippy
15-09-2007, 07:42 PM
smaller ones like Dundee and Joes bar?
if u mean those den not worth even stepping in...

Agree 100% re Joe's. The owner went of his lid at the staff last week and the few girls he had all walked out never to return. Dundee has it's moments but I know what you mean. Try some of the others. Don't judge them all on those 2.

Cheers,

vmtech
15-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Situation 1.

Situation 3.

Situation 3.

Situation 4.

Situation 5.

this is a very simple termalogy i dont think we need to bring it that complicated, and den again, what i said is just to help yall avoid being looked upon stupid by passerbys. but if yall dont care about tt, den it isnt a problem, just like my friend that wai-ed at a begger, everyone around thinks he;s a idiot, but he doesnt really care. it's up to you .

1: its a friend den wai back, since u dont care what the customers or bargirls think of you.

2:its a friend den wai back, since u dont care what the customers or bargirls think of you.

3: Like you said its a friend, den wai back.

4: you said same level status, so wai back

5: u visit a store, they wai you cus u;re the customer, customer's always above the manager or wadever, dont think u need to wai back at all

bro, this issue evolves around strangers walking into bars. it prolly doesnt apply to you since you personally know the mamasans, but those newbies or some poeple here dont. they are going in as customers, and as greenhorns, and my perpose of telling em there aint no need to wai back is to avoid them looking like a damn fool. 2 very different issues

PS: im not trying to make a point but this is how thing goes in thailand, but again, if you dont care, den mai pben rai, just like although going shirtless is disgusting and disrespectful, farangs still do it in khaosan road.

sorry for being so ngee-ngao

Mr.romantic
16-09-2007, 03:05 AM
What if the bar girl wai us 1st? We look stupid not returning the wai too rite?

if it's an agogo bar. definitely no need to wai back. a simple sawadee khrap greeting will do.

to the Thai people agogo bars are considered low class. any reputable Thai guy would not want to be caught patronising these places. Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza and Patpong do not welcome Thai male clientele. only Intamara Agogo Bars being the exception. all are welcomed.

ok fast forward to the MPs and Night Clubs. you do see the Thai businessmen or Ah Pa and Ah Sia also returning wai to reception staff, mamasans, massuese and PRs. it's up to individual.

there is a double standard nonetheless. sounds a whole lot of hypocrisy. but let's come back to something more objective. all these places are all pili pala humsup lasup places. :D

sexster
16-09-2007, 03:11 AM
I totaly agree with Bro Vmtech.

I just nob my head or smile- for whoever wai to me. so far nothing goes wrong regardless with working friends, sales staff while shopping, hotel staff while you step into the hotel, at AGG gals....

PEACE... so back to AGG topic.
:rolleyes:

solid_snake
16-09-2007, 06:02 PM
regarding this wai-ing issue in gogo bars, i went to angelwitch last week to meet my fav. lady, when we sitted and chattting, her friend come over to intro herself by doing a wai, after some advice before from bros here not to return wai to bar girl, i just smile and say hello...then later i saw one guy on other table just wai to the waitress, bargirl etc etc, or anyone he know that walk by his table...then only i feel that doing wai inside bars dont looks so cool...erm, a little bit stupid too

mrsticky
17-09-2007, 02:57 AM
hi all, a newbie here. planned to go to bkk this coming wed. surf thru the forum just wonder what are ST, LT and barfine mean? can any1 pls?

17-09-2007, 03:39 AM
Just had a forgettable ST session with 76 from Rainbow I - a superb looking SYT, whom i was also skeptical in choosing her from the podium, right from the beginning i set my eyes on her.

Anyway, she left the podium shortly and mamasan was quick to grab her over, while her previous customer has left. It was a pleasant surprise as i didn't make know to mamasan that i fancied her all these while.

She was the usual SYT, and speaks great English, while accompanying me. But my suspicious of her "professionalism" was significantly increased, when she mentioned that she was not able to LT, due to classes tomorrow early morning (yes, the status of a daytime Uni gal, nite time AGG dancer).

As my friend has set her eyes on another SYT, whom was coincidentally her close pal that stays with her in the same apartment, the ST price was made known to us at 1600THB from the mamasan. We finished our remaining drinks and headed back to the hotel.

To cut the story short, foreplay with the SYT was fantastic but upon receiving the phone call from her pal (whom she had completed her session with my friend), her attitude had a 200 percent change - since i had yet to upload and she had a friend waiting for her to head back to their apartment together.

The entire session just hit rock bottom when she decided to head back to the shower, got dressed up and demanded 2000THB from me. As the negotiation and agreement with the mamasan was between my friend and her, i wasn't able to say NO to her demand (since my friend paid her pal the same amount, which i realised it after deciding to seek clarification on the payment with my friend).

Therefore, a nite of great expectation returned nothing - and an empty bed on a pouring Sunday nite.

Anyway, i wasn't that much affected, since i had given the slightest possibility for such an outcome (in terms of the gal's attitude) right from the beginning.

I understood that feedback is needed to be passed on to the mamasan - not for expecting something in return, but making sure that the gals are responsible for their actions while working there. Not sure if i am going to do so tomorrow (depends on my schedule), but i am still fancying a LT session before l leaves for BKK in 2 days time.

Just a short FR on my sweet-bitter encounter on Sukhumvit Soi 20, where my hotel is located....

Yokosi
17-09-2007, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=20471120;2279064] 76 from Rainbow I - a superb looking SYT.....
and mamasan was quick to grab her over.......... as i didn't make know to mamasan that i fancied her all these while.

the ST price was made known to us at 1600THB from the mamasan.

The entire session ... hit rock bottom when she....... got dressed up and demanded 2000THB from me. As the negotiation and agreement with the mamasan was between my friend and her, i wasn't able to say NO... (since my friend paid her pal the same amount, which i realised it after deciding to seek clarification on the payment with my friend).

I understood that feedback is needed to be passed on to the mamasan - not for expecting something in return, but making sure that the gals are responsible for their actions while working there. Not sure if i am going to do o tomorrow (depends on my schedule), but i am still fancying a LT session before l leaves for BKK in 2 days time.
/QUOTE]

Should have first made known to her that the price was 1,600 THB as decided by mamasan and not 2,000 THB as demanded by her.

"Feedback is needed to be passed on to mamasan", you wrote.
Not adviseable if you are a newbie, non regular and not a good friend of that mamasan. Feedback is only given when requested. In this case, before you bar fined #76, did mamasan asked you for a feedback ?.

In my case, mamasans usually ask for a feedback on the girl i took out when i return to that bar later because the mamasans know me. Do they know you as a regular or are you just a one time faceless customer like so many others ( don't get all hot ,no bad feelings intended, me just plainly stating a fact ).

You can if you want, get cosy with that mamasan, buy her a few good drinks and then complain to her about # 76's attitude and half service, and the 1, 600 vs 2,000 baht ST rates. But it would do you no good because the Rainbow bars are very, very commercialised.

17-09-2007, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=20471120;2279064] 76 from Rainbow I - a superb looking SYT.....
and mamasan was quick to grab her over.......... as i didn't make know to mamasan that i fancied her all these while.

the ST price was made known to us at 1600THB from the mamasan.

The entire session ... hit rock bottom when she....... got dressed up and demanded 2000THB from me. As the negotiation and agreement with the mamasan was between my friend and her, i wasn't able to say NO... (since my friend paid her pal the same amount, which i realised it after deciding to seek clarification on the payment with my friend).

I understood that feedback is needed to be passed on to the mamasan - not for expecting something in return, but making sure that the gals are responsible for their actions while working there. Not sure if i am going to do o tomorrow (depends on my schedule), but i am still fancying a LT session before l leaves for BKK in 2 days time.
/QUOTE]

Should have first made known to her that the price was 1,600 THB as decided by mamasan and not 2,000 THB as demanded by her.

"Feedback is needed to be passed on to mamasan", you wrote.
Not adviseable if you are a newbie, non regular and not a good friend of that mamasan. Feedback is only given when requested. In this case, before you bar fined #76, did mamasan asked you for a feedback ?.

In my case, mamasans usually ask for a feedback on the girl i took out when i return to that bar later because the mamasans know me. Do they know you as a regular or are you just a one time faceless customer like so many others ( don't get all hot ,no bad feelings intended, me just plainly stating a fact ).

You can if you want, get cosy with that mamasan, buy her a few good drinks and then complain to her about # 76's attitude and half service, and the 1, 600 vs 2,000 baht ST rates. But it would do you no good because the Rainbow bars are very, very commercialised.
Bro,

No, mamasan didn't ask for any feedback on my gal, before i bar-fined her. In fact, most of the talking was between my friend and her.

Anyway, if i decided to re-visit the place tonite again, i would expect the mamasan to recognise us - and ask for our feedback w/o us taking any intiatives. Will see how it goes. If not, there are always other joints which we can patronise.

Probably it will be good to hang out with regulars like you, if there's ever a chance. :)

Thanks for your advice.

vmtech
17-09-2007, 04:01 PM
hi all, a newbie here. planned to go to bkk this coming wed. surf thru the forum just wonder what are ST, LT and barfine mean? can any1 pls?

ST: Short time - Girl goes back for 1 session, after u cum, she leaves.

LT: Long time - basically means overnight

barfine: a termalogy used when u want to bring a girl out of the bar during operating hours, you gotta pay the bar a fee so she can leave work.

costs 500-600

ChaYen
17-09-2007, 05:02 PM
Can look at it 2 ways:

1) You already agreed to 1600. Regardless of how much she demands later, 1600 was already agreed upon before taking her out of the bar.

2) You can also look at it as: 400 not worth fighting/arguing/making a scene over. Maybe you'll feel better if you thought of it as 1600+400 tip for her non-existent service and poor attitude? :D

Better luck next time, bro. Personally, I only really enjoy girls from AGG about 5-10% of the time.

vmtech
17-09-2007, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=Yokosi;2279541]

Anyway, if i decided to re-visit the place tonite again, i would expect the mamasan to recognise us - and ask for our feedback w/o us taking any intiatives. Will see how it goes. If not, there are always other joints which we can patronise.

Probably it will be good to hang out with regulars like you, if there's ever a chance. :)

Thanks for your advice.

Mamasan Ann from r1 is very season, just tell her your displeasure, she should tell the girl off. very nice bubbly lady, lol even helped me find a apartment when i was looking for one, but sadly had to reject that offer cuz the apartment was the very same 1 as my gik LOL

mrsticky
18-09-2007, 01:37 AM
ST: Short time - Girl goes back for 1 session, after u cum, she leaves.

LT: Long time - basically means overnight

barfine: a termalogy used when u want to bring a girl out of the bar during operating hours, you gotta pay the bar a fee so she can leave work.

costs 500-600

Bro vmtech thx for the info.;)
for LT is there a limit for # of shot? 2 shots for baht 3000 for example? and looks like baht 3000 is quite a standard price there for LT ...

vmtech
18-09-2007, 02:03 AM
Bro vmtech thx for the info.;)
for LT is there a limit for # of shot? 2 shots for baht 3000 for example? and looks like baht 3000 is quite a standard price there for LT ...

price and number of shots depends on u and ur girl lo. never really a standard price or number...

mrsticky
18-09-2007, 11:59 PM
price and number of shots depends on u and ur girl lo. never really a standard price or number...

thx for the info. bro vmtech.:D

19-09-2007, 01:47 AM
Mamasan Ann from r1 is very season, just tell her your displeasure, she should tell the girl off. very nice bubbly lady, lol even helped me find a apartment when i was looking for one, but sadly had to reject that offer cuz the apartment was the very same 1 as my gik LOL

Not sure if it was Ann that i was liaising with in R1 all these while since she introduced herself as "A" to us - might be her since she was forever going around the bar and making sure everyone is well taken care of, with her bubbliness.

Having said that, it was obvious that i had a revisit to R1 on Tuesday nite, after a wasted trip to Soi Cowboy, as the quality of the gals in Baccarra was atrocious. Didn't really bother to check out the rest of the joints in Soi Cowboy and headed straight back to NEP.

Decided to check out R2 and R4 and didn't really catch an eye on anyone in any of the joints - there were couple of them in dreadful condition, some dressed in black outfit that mixed among the rest in yellow and white. My friend and I made the decision to head back R1, without any intention to seek out an answer on the incidents that happened the previous nites with the gals. And in fact, it was Mamasan A who spotted us not long after we settled at the podium seats and ushered us to one of the empty tables at the back. The gals from the previous nites seemed to have made an "official" report to her and she was quick to bring out the topic on the 1600THB vs 2000THB issue and insisted that she mentioned that ST was indeed 2000THB for both gals and my friend may have mixed up the barfine with the agreed ST pricing. Anyway, we didn't really want to pursue and just told her to forget the entire incident - and we were there again to enjoy ourselves.

Again, to cut my story short, she manage to bargain a LT session with one of the gorgeous at the podium - at 3000THB, and i really appreciated her effort this time round, as i can see her air of confidence in persuading the gorgeous to accept my offer.

I had really no complaints about my choice this time round - a 24 year-old sweet looker. She was all cool and refined, with abundance of GF-feeling throughout the entire session, and to top it up, we parted our ways only until 10 a.m the following morning. I guessed the chemistry between us worked wonders and it was really hard to say good bye.

So here you go - 2 sessions in R1 with contrasting outcomes. It was really "better luck next time" for me and i appreciated the comments from all of you on the first report. Hope to meet up with the gorgeous in my next trip soon - it's always essential to ask for contact, especially from someone who has provided me with an unforgettable last nite in BKK.

Yokosi
19-09-2007, 10:22 AM
a wasted trip to Soi Cowboy, as the quality of the gals in Baccarra was atrocious......

The gals from the previous nites seemed to have made an "official" report to her and she was quick to bring out the topic on the 1600THB vs 2000THB issue and insisted that she mentioned that ST was indeed 2000THB for both gals and my friend may have mixed up the barfine with the agreed ST pricing.

.......she manage to bargain a LT session with one of the gorgeous at the podium - at 3000THB, and i really appreciated her effort this time round, as i can see her air of confidence in persuading the gorgeous to accept my offer.

I had really no complaints about my choice this time round.......................

So here you go - 2 sessions in R1 with contrasting outcomes. It was really "better luck next time" for me .. meet up with the gorgeous in my next trip soon.

Baccarra girls indeed were rather horrible during my last 2 visits there.

The girls most probably discussed the difference in ST rates after they left you guys and very smart of them to report " officially " to their superior in the bar in order to avoid any problems later.

Mamasan also very street smart to put the blame on your friend for mixing up the prices.

As compensation to you and a "face saving" scenario for her, she used all her powers available to get a gorgeous LT lady to provide excellent service, friendship, etc to you.

But LT usually is 3,000 THB so its not a bargain of any sorts.

Kudos to u for the experience learnt in the bars and for meeting with your gorgeous.

vmtech
19-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Not sure if it was Ann that i was liaising with in R1 all these while since she introduced herself as "A" to us - might be her since she was forever going around the bar and making sure everyone is well taken care of, with her bubbliness.

Yup, that's the one, the mamasan that speaks good english and round round rolly pollly 1 very bublbly haha.

also, for better waitress service, (without those that asks u to choose a lady in 5 mins interval), look for Ning.

pocketrocket
19-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Quick question...Any bro can recommend a decent, honest escort site in BKK that I can get some FL to my hotel in BKK?

Coz when ya choose the girls, most, if not all of the time, the girl turned out to be not the same as the photos on their website when she arrives in the hotel. Then gotta send her back and also pay for her cab fare. Total wasted of money :o

vmtech
19-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Quick question...Any bro can recommend a decent, honest escort site in BKK that I can get some FL to my hotel in BKK?

Coz when ya choose the girls, most, if not all of the time, the girl turned out to be not the same as the photos on their website when she arrives in the hotel. Then gotta send her back and also pay for her cab fare. Total wasted of money :o

Honestly i dont think much of the bros here use escort services. you can get good quality while u QC at the bars, and the prices are definately lower den what you would pay for a overated starfish from the escort site.

19-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Baccarra girls indeed were rather horrible during my last 2 visits there.

The girls most probably discussed the difference in ST rates after they left you guys and very smart of them to report " officially " to their superior in the bar in order to avoid any problems later.

Mamasan also very street smart to put the blame on your friend for mixing up the prices.

As compensation to you and a "face saving" scenario for her, she used all her powers available to get a gorgeous LT lady to provide excellent service, friendship, etc to you.

But LT usually is 3,000 THB so its not a bargain of any sorts.

Kudos to u for the experience learnt in the bars and for meeting with your gorgeous.

Appreciate your generous act.

In fact, i have set my eyes on the gorgeous upon shifting over to the back seats and after umpteen times of eye contact. Not until she had taken her break and back to the podium again that i requested Ann to signal her down.

Ann quoted me 3500THB for LT (i suggested a LT session before the gorgeous came over) and i insisted on 3000THB - the gorgeous mentioned 4000THB and was absolutely cool about it when Ann opened discussion with her on my offer. It was all agreed in 5 minutes time. Recalling back the incident now, it does makes me wonder if it was really Ann who did a great job convincing the gorgeous to take up my offer or simply she was really nonchalant about it (perhaps the chemistry between us starts right from that moment. :p)

Did i mention that we ran into the gal from the previous nite? Not mine though, but the one with my friend, that finished her session quick enough to unsettle my gal and our session. Ann was quickly to usher her to my friend again, as she was idling around the bar area alone, looking listless. I guessed it really freaked the hell out of my friend and he simply waved her off before she advanced further. The "LL" look on her face was classic, although Ann was saying that she was simplying getting the gal over to PR and say Hi, and not trying to earn a LD or anything.

Well, prevention is always the best measure.

omg888
23-09-2007, 06:13 PM
hi to all brothers here.

i am travelling to bangkok soon. its going to be my first trip to bangkok and i am quite excited about it. done up my research and i am all ready for all the sightseeing at patpong, soi cowboy, nana and RCA.

but i do have my concerns. if i am not looking for any boom-boom, i just want to chill out with some beer and look at the girls dance, is it possible? i have read about people who kena carrot head so i am still abit worried about this part as i will be totally alone at bangkok. plus, i am not even 20 yet so i think i look really newbie.

any tips? or any good places to recommend for someone like me?

thank you soooooo much!

ChaYen
24-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Not even 20 yet... and totally alone in BKK? :eek:

How far you get conned is about how far you let yourself get conned. If you walk into any place and just have a drink, and keep yourself strictly from doing anything else, the most they can get you for is your drink. If indeed they do. RCA is a stretch of clubs, so very unlikely that you'll get conned by the service staff.

Just watch yourself, and you should be fine.

I've never had problems with walking into a place, be it Cowboy or Nana, order a drink then go off. If you were forced to bar a girl every time you walked in... people won't be able to barhop and look around.

As for Patpong, stay on the first floor, and try not to walk into the gay areas, unless that's your kinda thing.

G'luck!

vmtech
24-09-2007, 12:58 PM
hi to all brothers here.

i am travelling to bangkok soon. its going to be my first trip to bangkok and i am quite excited about it.
any tips? or any good places to recommend for someone like me?

thank you soooooo much!

You going alone? well if u have done ur research, you know damn well to give patpong a skip, moreover you're alone and so young. i hope u look chao lao abit cuz BY RIGHT cowboy and nana bars are 20 and above. if u look too fucking young, the doorman MIGHT just ask to see ur ID/

lol no joke leh, i kanna twice by the cb baccara doorman 3 yrs back, same night somemore. feel like smacking him man.

for newbie, maybe u can go to the suan luan night bazaar and walk walk, they ahve a food area with a dancestage where singers perform, nice place to sit down and drink beer, makan , see people dancing

ahyong
24-09-2007, 05:59 PM
You going alone? well if u have done ur research, you know damn well to give patpong a skip, moreover you're alone and so young. i hope u look chao lao abit cuz BY RIGHT cowboy and nana bars are 20 and above. if u look too fucking young, the doorman MIGHT just ask to see ur ID/

lol no joke leh, i kanna twice by the cb baccara doorman 3 yrs back, same night somemore. feel like smacking him man.

for newbie, maybe u can go to the suan luan night bazaar and walk walk, they ahve a food area with a dancestage where singers perform, nice place to sit down and drink beer, makan , see people dancing

Ya pls give patpong a skip i have never been to patpong in my whole life before. VMtech is familar in bangkok whenever i am in bkk i will always call him for advice from ahgogo to MP :)

scouser_lad
25-09-2007, 03:27 AM
Hi bros,

Scouser_lad in town. will be heading to bangkok 2ml. Jus wanna thank everyone who share their experiences here and all the wonderful advises given here. Hope i can put them in good use.

Cheers, if any bro who love to meet up in bangkok , let me know.

Cheers :D

HoustonBoy
25-09-2007, 06:36 AM
I heard a lot of good reviews on bkk141.com, the owner is an australian and the girls are same as pictured.

vmtech
28-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Ya pls give patpong a skip i have never been to patpong in my whole life before. VMtech is familar in bangkok whenever i am in bkk i will always call him for advice from ahgogo to MP :)

got meh :P

vmtech
01-10-2007, 11:45 AM
New rising bar in NANA?

was told by a friend that the upstairs action of Mandarin bar is pretty happening now for a few months since renovation.
New girls and new DJ apparently, and they have 2 storeys, with the upper storey looking like baccara now, Pantiless dancing that is.

check it out..

Yokosi
01-10-2007, 12:58 PM
New rising bar in NANA?
upstairs action of Mandarin bar is pretty happening now for a few months since renovation.
New girls and new DJ apparently, and they have 2 storeys, with the upper storey looking like baccara now, Pantiless dancing that is.

check it out..

Thank you for this update. Need to check out smaller and newer aggs. Tired of the usual bars. Will recon place in 14 days time.
This renovated mandarin bar have the old same management ?.
The last time i was there, it sucked to high heavens with ugly pu yings, lousy music, run down atmosphere, and the most annoying were the irritating waitresses that were verrry puss....ssy on lady drinks.

ratinacage
02-10-2007, 08:08 PM
i'll be in bkk on the 27th oct til 31oct. any bros here wanna meet up tccc??or go chiong?

vmtech
03-10-2007, 01:04 PM
woohoo, Yokosi,

your favorite bar midnight on soi cowboy has increased the barfine from 600thb to 700thb, Deja Vu also i think.

o_O time to stick to my favourite Shark Bar, 500thb all the way since 3 yrs ago, i cross my fingers

Yokosi
03-10-2007, 04:00 PM
woohoo, Yokosi,

your favorite bar midnight on soi cowboy has increased the barfine from 600thb to 700thb, Deja Vu also i think.

o_O time to stick to my favourite Shark Bar, 500thb all the way since 3 yrs ago, i cross my fingers

Thanks for the info, vmtech.

Naaaaaa , not going to barfine any more BGs from Midnite and Deja Vu. I oredi banged all the BGs from Deja Vu, Midnite that i wanted to bed !. Mission has been completed !.:p Next time when i am there ,its just to go drink and to tease the ladies.

But will barfine other ladies from , let me seeeeeee............ Spice girl ( same boss as Midnite ),......Cowboy 2 or is it 1 ........Shark ( nice ladies but have to pick careful here...many of them are starfish lays ) in Soi Cowboy.

Or go to NEP..........or pick up a FL.

U think all the other bars will increase the fine too ?.

[

vmtech
04-10-2007, 02:55 AM
Thanks for the info, vmtech.

U think all the other bars will increase the fine too ?.

[

lol bro, i dont even want to think about that, keep our fingers crossed.

sassina2
04-10-2007, 07:43 PM
To cut the story short, foreplay with the SYT was fantastic but upon receiving the phone call from her pal (whom she had completed her session with my friend), her attitude had a 200 percent change - since i had yet to upload and she had a friend waiting for her to head back to their apartment together.

The entire session just hit rock bottom when she decided to head back to the shower, got dressed up and demanded 2000THB from me. As the negotiation and agreement with the mamasan was between my friend and her, i wasn't able to say NO to her demand (since my friend paid her pal the same amount, which i realised it after deciding to seek clarification on the payment with my friend).

If I read this correctly, you had foreplay but had not FINISHED - in other words, not yet come?

And she demanded 2000 bahts.

1) ST means at least one shot and if you have not "uploaded" the session is still not finished. You were certainly soft on her.

2) A good policy is to tell them to put their phone on silent (non vibrating mode) during the session. Its most unpleasant and unprofessional for them to answer phone during sessions or even in the middle of servicing any customer. They will not all agree but, if you explain it to them before you commence your session or even barfine them, it would be the right way.

3) 2k - if that was not discussed between you and her and yet the mamasan has agreed, then that is the price. The way I read it, your friend had negotiated 1600 and paid her friend 2k so you were stuck to match the same amount. What a fucking pain!

scouser_lad
05-10-2007, 12:37 PM
Hi Bros,

This is my FRs on Soi Cowboy.Sorry it has taken so long to be written. Hope its good. :D

Day 1

After massage in the evening, we met a family friend of mine for dinner. We had seafood and loads of singha beer (its absolutely makes one bloated badly). By the time we finished, its was already 10pm, so we decided to go soi cowboy for a walk as i know its too late to find girls as bros here have said , we got to go early!.

Anyway, we went to Shark bar first. Had a drink in there, one of the door hostess followed us in, she is quite fit and speak really good english. But it quite annoying with her trying to sound "american" as we are british english! There are girls dancing on the stage but no fit ones! That day we wore our liverpool jersey and all the girls there shouted Man U!!! We got really annoyed with them and so we "abuse" them verbally!

After the drink , we went to Baccara and took permanent residence there. We sat the ground floor for a drink, after 2 seconds, a dancer came and sit with farang, leaving me alone!!!Later , she asked me to buy her drink, which i replied " you like farang and you asked me to buy yu drink?????" There were two dancer who sit beside resting, they told me to go up stairs to the titty bar! I decided to leave farang behind and go on my own! Once upstairs the fun began! The moment i reach the top, a dancer grab me. I took seat and ordered a drink! The dancer sat on my lap, woo hoo, and start grinding me to the music! Later, farang came up to join me and ordered a drink!

One mummy came up to us and talk to us. She says she supported Man U and we told her to seat far away jokingly. We started chatting and bought her and a 2 more mummies drinks and it goes down as history! We didnt barfine any gals as we were totally pissed! Mummy C gave farang her number and said she will give us t-shirts if we go back tomorrow night.

Day 2

We went back to baccara again for the sake of the t-shirts. We went in there and the mummies recognised us. We asked for the t-shirts but she wants farang's liverpool jersey. Farang agrees to give it to her and we got ourselves 2 Baccara t-shirts! Awesome!

Buying drinks for ourselves and many drinks for mummies and gals. The dancer from the night before came and sit with me again. Mummy C keep asking me to barfine her. So i decided to barfine her, 600 baht for barfine and 1500 baht for short time (meant to be 2000 but she say 1500 will do). I took her back to the hotel leaving farang at the mercy of the mummies.

I think her number is 33 and name is Rin, 22 years old from Issan. She is not very pretty and her boobs are quite small. But she was very nice to me the night before and tonight as well and she didnt pester me to buy her drink , just sit beside me chatting and touchy with me. She gives a good bbbj and did a few position before i came. I only did 1 shot as i was totally burned out in the evening at the massage parlour. Afterthat we went back to baccara to pick up farang! I was glad that farang was still alive den.

Day 3

My dad and his mate decided to bring us to soi cowboy as we didnt tell them we have been there. haha They took us to midnight bar, the moment we stood outside midnight, one of the mummy from baccara saw us and that was it! I told her we go midnight first before going to baccara. We had a drink at midnight but there are no fit gals there as its was quite late. After the drink , we brought my dad and his mate to baccara. We introduced them to the mummies! My dad was like.....errrr.....what the hell????? We soon settled down, a few drinks as usual, the same girl i barfined yesterday sat beside me again.

when i was going to the washroom, a dancer stopped me and told me that she loves farang long long time! I asked her, you like farang??? She says yeah, i have been looking at him for 2 days! I took her to the farang and the rest goes down as history too! She is a stunner with massive boobs but fake thou. Farang barfine her and took her back to the hotel and this time leave me at the mercy of the mummies. It was abt 12am when he took her back and told me that he will take abt an hr, damaged for him was barfine 600baht and ST 2000 baht, she wanted stay overnight without asking more money. Fucking hell!!! i was there till the bar closed. Thankfully , the gal and mummies were looking after me.That night i became a hit with everyone working there, the waitress, the dancers, the bartenders, the mummies even the boss, he is french! It was so funny!We were talking , laughing and i fell aslp on the couch. Finally farang came back, 3hrs later and she doesnt want to leave. Mummy C took us back in her car! What a service! Highly recommend to anyone, lovely gals and good service!

As usual, day 4 we were skinned and totally exhausted! Rest time!

Good time and Fun time!:cool:

scouser_lad
05-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Hi Bros,

This is my FRs on Soi Cowboy.Sorry it has taken so long to be written. Hope its good. :D

Day 1

After massage in the evening, we met a family friend of mine for dinner. We had seafood and loads of singha beer (its absolutely makes one bloated badly). By the time we finished, its was already 10pm, so we decided to go soi cowboy for a walk as i know its too late to find girls as bros here have said , we got to go early!.

Anyway, we went to Shark bar first. Had a drink in there, one of the door hostess followed us in, she is quite fit and speak really good english. But it quite annoying with her trying to sound "american" as we are british english! There are girls dancing on the stage but no fit ones! That day we wore our liverpool jersey and all the girls there shouted Man U!!! We got really annoyed with them and so we "abuse" them verbally!

After the drink , we went to Baccara and took permanent residence there. We sat the ground floor for a drink, after 2 seconds, a dancer came and sit with farang, leaving me alone!!!Later , she asked me to buy her drink, which i replied " you like farang and you asked me to buy yu drink?????" There were two dancer who sit beside resting, they told me to go up stairs to the titty bar! I decided to leave farang behind and go on my own! Once upstairs the fun began! The moment i reach the top, a dancer grab me. I took seat and ordered a drink! The dancer sat on my lap, woo hoo, and start grinding me to the music! Later, farang came up to join me and ordered a drink!

One mummy came up to us and talk to us. She says she supported Man U and we told her to seat far away jokingly. We started chatting and bought her and a 2 more mummies drinks and it goes down as history! We didnt barfine any gals as we were totally pissed! Mummy C gave farang her number and said she will give us t-shirts if we go back tomorrow night.

Day 2

We went back to baccara again for the sake of the t-shirts. We went in there and the mummies recognised us. We asked for the t-shirts but she wants farang's liverpool jersey. Farang agrees to give it to her and we got ourselves 2 Baccara t-shirts! Awesome!

Buying drinks for ourselves and many drinks for mummies and gals. The dancer from the night before came and sit with me again. Mummy C keep asking me to barfine her. So i decided to barfine her, 600 baht for barfine and 1500 baht for short time (meant to be 2000 but she say 1500 will do). I took her back to the hotel leaving farang at the mercy of the mummies.

I think her number is 33 and name is Rin, 22 years old from Issan. She is not very pretty and her boobs are quite small. But she was very nice to me the night before and tonight as well and she didnt pester me to buy her drink , just sit beside me chatting and touchy with me. She gives a good bbbj and did a few position before i came. I only did 1 shot as i was totally burned out in the evening at the massage parlour. Afterthat we went back to baccara to pick up farang! I was glad that farang was still alive den.

Day 3

My dad and his mate decided to bring us to soi cowboy as we didnt tell them we have been there. haha They took us to midnight bar, the moment we stood outside midnight, one of the mummy from baccara saw us and that was it! I told her we go midnight first before going to baccara. We had a drink at midnight but there are no fit gals there as its was quite late. After the drink , we brought my dad and his mate to baccara. We introduced them to the mummies! My dad was like.....errrr.....what the hell????? We soon settled down, a few drinks as usual, the same girl i barfined yesterday sat beside me again.

when i was going to the washroom, a dancer stopped me and told me that she loves farang long long time! I asked her, you like farang??? She says yeah, i have been looking at him for 2 days! I took her to the farang and the rest goes down as history too! She is a stunner with massive boobs but fake thou. Farang barfine her and took her back to the hotel and this time leave me at the mercy of the mummies. It was abt 12am when he took her back and told me that he will take abt an hr, damaged for him was barfine 600baht and ST 2000 baht, she wanted stay overnight without asking more money. Fucking hell!!! i was there till the bar closed. Thankfully , the gal and mummies were looking after me.That night i became a hit with everyone working there, the waitress, the dancers, the bartenders, the mummies even the boss, he is french! It was so funny!We were talking , laughing and i fell aslp on the couch. Finally farang came back, 3hrs later and she doesnt want to leave. Mummy C took us back in her car! What a service! Highly recommend to anyone, lovely gals and good service!

As usual, day 4 we were skinned and totally exhausted! Rest time!

vmtech
05-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Day 3

My dad and his mate decided to bring us to soi cowboy as...

wah u chiong with ur dad?

scouser_lad
05-10-2007, 01:39 PM
wah u chiong with ur dad?

heh,

my dad is old bird! but i will not barfine any1 infront of him. only have to the girl sit with me. he is okie when my fren barfine the girl, always asking me to bring farang to massage parlour. haha:D

Joeblackcat88
05-10-2007, 05:04 PM
just wondering if we could bring in our own liquor into the pubs and clubs and only order their mixer there to mix with the liquor.. did that when i was in chiangmai with my friend, don't really know can i really do the same in bangkok pubs,clubs and discos, can experience brothers here advise? Many thanks

vmtech
06-10-2007, 06:19 AM
just wondering if we could bring in our own liquor into the pubs and clubs and only order their mixer there to mix with the liquor.. did that when i was in chiangmai with my friend, don't really know can i really do the same in bangkok pubs,clubs and discos, can experience brothers here advise? Many thanks

lol tts wad i saw some thai kids did, entered the pub and ordered coke and ice, however they had 2 or 3 oishi greentea bottles. after chatting with them i realised they replaced the green tea with thier whisky and brought it in LOOOOL

Red_Tirak1099
06-10-2007, 07:04 AM
lol tts wad i saw some thai kids did, entered the pub and ordered coke and ice, however they had 2 or 3 oishi greentea bottles. after chatting with them i realised they replaced the green tea with thier whisky and brought it in LOOOOL
Reminds me of what I used to do myself as a teenager.....borrowing Dad's car to cheong & smuggling liquor into places like the Kaasbah & Chinoiseri:D

Red_Tirak1099
07-10-2007, 04:17 PM
I look stupid asking this but I tried googled it w/o success.

I thot I am seasoned Thaisters but was told there is a Soi Zero & a Soi Katoey in BKK....never heard of this Soi Zero but my guess is that Soi katoey is the gay bar strip near Patong? Anyone care to enlighten thanks?

Also a non-sex related but tourist question....is the Chatuchak market open for business on weekdays? Been there countless times but never on a weekday so when posed this question I was stumped:o

reposted due to loggin problems

Kapunkap
07-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Wow you chiong with ur dad! Amazing :D

vmtech
07-10-2007, 08:34 PM
For my previous post on Mandarin Bar

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/mandarin10007.jpg

vmtech
07-10-2007, 08:37 PM
I look stupid asking this but I tried googled it w/o success.

I thot I am seasoned Thaisters but was told there is a Soi Zero & a Soi Katoey in BKK....never heard of this Soi Zero but my guess is that Soi katoey is the gay bar strip near Patong? Anyone care to enlighten thanks?

Also a non-sex related but tourist question....is the Chatuchak market open for business on weekdays? Been there countless times but never on a weekday so when posed this question I was stumped:o

reposted due to loggin problems

Soi Zero should be the area right below the flyover as u walk down from NANA.

Soi Katoey is Silom Soi 4

Chatuchak i dont think is opened during weekdays, bypassed there once during a tuesday afternoon, as dead as roadkill.

charsiewfun
07-10-2007, 10:22 PM
Reminds me of what I used to do myself as a teenager.....borrowing Dad's car to cheong & smuggling liquor into places like the Kaasbah & Chinoiseri:D

Chinoiseri? is that at the hyatt regency?

Red_Tirak1099
08-10-2007, 03:41 AM
Wow you chiong with ur dad! AmazingI say borrow my dad's car onli lah never chiong with my dad so havoc....but many yrs ago I went Regent niteclub did see my dad & friends there....needless to say I siam until beh hoo:D

Chinoiseri? is that at the hyatt regency?Yes bro.....CHINWAA was THE Place to see & be seen & Brannigans in the basement was THE Pickup Joint then....good ole dayz:cool:

charsiewfun
08-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Yes bro.....CHINWAA was THE Place to see & be seen & Brannigans in the basement was THE Pickup Joint then....good ole dayz:cool:

you reminds me those days in chinwaa.. lotsa hottie not to mentioned great musics too. i used to sit around the bar area during ladies nite on tues :D

buggermeskippy
10-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Soi Zero should be the area right below the flyover as u walk down from NANA.

Soi Katoey is Silom Soi 4

Chatuchak i dont think is opened during weekdays, bypassed there once during a tuesday afternoon, as dead as roadkill.

Soi Zero is finished.

rocketscientist
10-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Soi Zero is finished.

Correct, Soi Zero got mowed down quite some time ago. Big hooha due to invovlement of police & military elements.

fl_lover
11-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Dear all,

I am now in offshore the gulf of thailand, going to bangkok tomorrow. I would like some recommendation on some massage places that do the whole works, shower, body massage and the F#$k job. I am sorry i do not have time to read thru all that is on sammy boy forum. Kindly help as I only have one night in bangkok

important, place must be clean and safe for us, do not want to get into any trouble in bangkok. just some fun

Thanks in advance
andy

paul
11-10-2007, 06:15 PM
For clean and no hassle massage can try Poseidon. Everything pay at counter just keep spare cash to pay for drinks and tips for lady.

Paul

charsiewfun
11-10-2007, 08:40 PM
For clean and no hassle massage can try Poseidon. Everything pay at counter just keep spare cash to pay for drinks and tips for lady.

Paul

Poseidon spokesman speaks

vmtech
12-10-2007, 03:44 AM
Massage: alight @ Hway Kwang MRT

AhGoGo: alight @ Nana BTS, head to Soi 4 (NANA PLAZA), alight @ Sukhumvit MRT/Asok BTS, head to Suk sOI 23 (soi cowboy)

vmtech
14-10-2007, 03:41 PM
wah what happened to everyone? high season all siam BKK ar haha, tt time low season so happening

Kapunkap
14-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Peak season coming already.. im headed there in 3weeks time.. hands legs all itchy already..

vmtech
15-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Peak season coming already.. im headed there in 3weeks time.. hands legs all itchy already..

haha legs itchy or the area where they both meet? :)

SDMM
16-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Hi guys

I am planning a trip to BKK from 29/10/2007 to 31/10/2007
I am a BKK newbie
Planning to visit the following:
Patpong: agogo bar hop before finishing at star of light
Soi cowboy: go for a soapy massage in the afternoon before agogo bar hop
Nana: agogo bar hop before finishing with one of the lovely ladyboys

Any brothers interested to meet up for a drink or two?
Will be planning to stay at the Palazzo

Rdgs

Yokosi
17-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Hi guys

I am planning a trip to BKK from 29/10/2007 to 31/10/2007
I am a BKK newbie
Planning to visit the following:
Patpong: agogo bar hop before finishing at star of light
Soi cowboy: go for a soapy massage in the afternoon before agogo bar hop
Nana: agogo bar hop before finishing with one of the lovely ladyboys

Any brothers interested to meet up for a drink or two?
Will be planning to stay at the Palazzo

Rdgs

If i see some one in Palazzo between 29/10 to 2/11 with a lady boy,:eek: ,then, it must be you !.

12 more days to touch down in LOS.

SDMM
17-10-2007, 02:48 PM
Bro Yokosi

Want to meet up for a drink or something?
Anyway the LBs are a fun thing to enjoy, looks and service wise

Yokosi
17-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Bro Yokosi

Want to meet up for a drink or something?
Anyway the LBs are a fun thing to enjoy, looks and service wise

SDMM,

What's the meaning of your nick, SDMM ?. Sadist Domination Male Machoism ?. U into that with the LBs ?. ( talking tcss here ).

Yes, LBs are real beautiful !. Some are good to talk to ( like the 1 in Midnite Bar ). However ,to enjoy their " service wise " is not my glass of whisky , lel !.

I will be working and not on holiday in Bangkok. May have time off after work for one club scene, SC, NEP aggs.

SDMM
17-10-2007, 04:30 PM
Bro Yokosi

I aint gay if that is what you mean:)
I see the LBs as a pretty gal to be enjoyed. Anyway they do know how to please a man better. Also can enjoy both holes if post ops.
I chiong LBs once a while for kicks as for most times I choing real gals.
I am working in the Middle East so going back to Spore for vacation. Thought of squeezing some time in BKK to ease the 4 months abstience from sex

If interested to join up in BKK, can PM me on you contacts in BKK

Cheers

vmtech
18-10-2007, 03:06 AM
will be up nov10-13, hopefully can squeeze timeoff from gf to hit the bars haha

yinyang
18-10-2007, 09:19 AM
will be up nov10-13, hopefully can squeeze timeoff from gf to hit the bars haha
Better off squeezing agg gals instead. Trying my darnest to play truant and try to sneak off for a naughty weekend between end Oct or early Nov.:p

Yokosi
18-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Better off squeezing agg gals instead. Trying my darnest to play truant and try to sneak off for a naughty weekend between end Oct or early Nov.:p

Do what u can to go MIA from work. Treat u to my unfinished bottle of whisky locked up in Felix/Slim. Ang Mo boss just signed my " Official Travelling Form " to LOS yesterday. Comfirmed going on 29th, morning flight. Return date , at the moment, not sure.......cannot return if cannot finished all the work there !. You wanna help ?. No pay but job has excellent opportunities to meet up with horny boutiques, shops and departmental store ladies.:D

yinyang
18-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Do what u can to go MIA from work. Treat u to my unfinished bottle of whisky locked up in Felix/Slim. .....cannot return if cannot finished all the work there !. You wanna help ?. No pay but job has excellent opportunities to meet up with horny boutiques, shops and departmental store ladies.
Wah, such perks come with the job ah? Yo, actually LIKE the idea of regular gals who can give us a lift (dun mean car ride kind). And to top it off, your poison at Slim is inviting... Ooooh, must give my calendar another closer look:p

Mr.romantic
18-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Bro Yokosi

I aint gay if that is what you mean:)
I see the LBs as a pretty gal to be enjoyed. Anyway they do know how to please a man better. Also can enjoy both holes if post ops.
I chiong LBs once a while for kicks as for most times I choing real gals.

walau some aquas can be bloody agressive and pushy for lady drinks. try going to the nana bars and orchard towers. they will milk you dry.

Yokosi
18-10-2007, 02:11 PM
walau some aquas can be bloody agressive and pushy for lady drinks. try going to the nana bars and orchard towers. they will milk you dry.

Yes, that's why i do not get friendly and avoid LBs except the one in Midnite Bar. At least, she is not pushy nor aggressive. Rather demure liked and very nicely " proportion ". With my two big mamasans friends there, the few LBs there knew where they stood in regards to my position on LBs.

Yes, did went in Obsession once. Once was enough. Damn aggressive LBs but i told them that i was only interested in my gin & tonic and nothing else. The Orchard Towers ( the S'pore famous 4 levels of pick up joints/bars ), is not new to me. Same same situation with aggressive ladyboy sluts.

yinyang
18-10-2007, 02:18 PM
..Orchard Towers is not new to me. Same same situation with aggressive ladyboy sluts.
Stay away from Crazy Horse (4th flr, I think) and even lurking at corridors. Thank goodness, not allowed entry in regular joints. Other week, saw farang ta pao 2 (sandwich??) into some MPV. Maybe dun need to wait to htl for fun and games.
..orchard towers. they will milk you dry.
More than milk you dry LDs, suck you dry too more ways than 1:eek:

motard
21-10-2007, 12:47 PM
My 3rd visit to SCB:

Last night was actually a pretty good experience, compared to the previous 2 times. After makan-ing at Yaowarat, I bid my visiting friends farewell (since they ain't into AGG bars) and headed down to SCB. Although I've been here a couple of months, my attempts to learn the language had been rather pathetic, so going down to a place where's more farang-oriented makes life easier. I wasn't so keen on BF-ing and just wanted to get a couple of beers before retiring back to my room.

I reached SCB at around 10.30pm or so. Since I didn't have any familar bars to go to, I just walked around to see which bar I would get pulled into. The first I went into was Shark and ordered a beer. The door girl asked to sit next to me, we made the usual introductions and some small talk. After 1 LD and some touchy-feely, she was rather pushy to get me to BF her. Nothing caught my eye and wasn't that interested in her, thus I finished my beer & left.

Next I passed by Sheba (around 11pm or so), and turns out the BG I BF-ed the other time I came remembered me. Immediately she ushered me in, as pushy as she was the first time round I saw her, even before I had time to warm up my seat. She already asked for a LD. I guess I was feeling a little generous (read: carrothead) and just agreed. And as soon as the LD came, she asked me to BF her. I told her to F.O. in the nicest manner possible, and I never saw her for the rest of the night. One of the (plump) waitresses that recognised me sat down next to me and we started chatting. Then another (cute) waitress came and asked to sit next to me. The waitress that recognised me asked for LD, she asked, they got it (read: carrothead, again) I got acquanited with the cute waitress and it wasn't long before I was downing my 3rd beer. They weren't very pushy for LDs, I stayed at Sheba's till nearly 1am and cute waitress just about sat there next to me till the time I left. The mummy was pushing me to BF the cute waitress though. Cute waitress even joked about her wanting to BF me instead. I paid up, tipped the cute waitress and left.

I was about to head home when the door girl at one of the smaller bars signalled me in (since she was mildly attractive looking, i guess why not). After the usual introductions, downing 2 beers, 2 LDs for her and 1 for the mummy. She got a little touchy-feely and we started making out in the bar. She went on to say how much she wanted to spend the night with me and I jokingly said that I no money. Seeing that it was already 2.30am, she asked me to wait outside for her while she got her bag. We checked into a short-time hotel and the rest is history. No BF & a freebie. How can it get any better?

motard
21-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Likely will be heading down to SCB next friday, 26/10. Probably will be there at about 10pm or so. Anyone in bkk wanna go bar-hopping together? Kind of boring to go alone. Kindly PM me your contacts. Thanks.

Regards
motard

vmtech
21-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Nice FR motard, too bad i wont be down to LOS till nOvember.
The smaller bars are sometimes where all the gems are hidden lol, had one or 2 from the smaller bars before too, think it was dundee or something..

was just walking pass, and this girl just yanked me by the arm and the next second i disappeared from the main road. lol

after 1 beer, went talaat HK makan, and down a few more beers, by then the charbo already look seh seh liao, after tt go back hotel and tts it too. haha
next day stay until 2pm + and she left without me knowing somemore. didnt ask for anithing too. o_O

motard
21-10-2007, 02:34 PM
I will still be in Thailand in November. However Nov would be a busy month for me. Probably be in BKK only during 2nd weekend of Nov? Will be pretty much free in Dec and prolly will catch me hanging around AGG bars very frequently.

Yokosi
25-10-2007, 11:39 PM
I been to these bars below and would appeciated it if any bros can recommend or inform me of other good agg bars.

Been to Baccara, Midnite,Shark, Tilac, Sheba's, Deja Vu, Long Gun, Rawhide, Cowboy 1 and 2, Suzie Wong, Our or My Place in Soi Cowboy. Apache any good ?.

All the rainbow bars, G-String, Angel's Witch, PlaySkool in NEP.
Any bars to recommend on 3rd and Grd floors ?. Voodoo any good ?. May go to the newly renovated Mandarin.

Forget about recommending me Patpong. Hated that damn place with the night market, pushy ladies, ladyboys, aggressive touts, and what's nots.

Thank you in advance.

tOmAski33
26-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Hi there Bros
I find this thread very interesting & informative
I will be gg to Bangkok in few days' time Any bros around there can show me around
ThanX..like to really feel the place a bit...

Prickly
26-10-2007, 03:08 AM
Any bros wanna meet on 28th Oct??

Pls PM me.

vmtech
26-10-2007, 01:41 PM
I been to these bars below and would appeciated it if any bros can recommend or inform me of other good agg bars.

Been to Baccara, Midnite,Shark, Tilac, Sheba's, Deja Vu, Long Gun, Rawhide, Cowboy 1 and 2, Suzie Wong, Our or My Place in Soi Cowboy. Apache any good ?.

All the rainbow bars, G-String, Angel's Witch, PlaySkool in NEP.
Any bars to recommend on 3rd and Grd floors ?. Voodoo any good ?. May go to the newly renovated Mandarin.

Forget about recommending me Patpong. Hated that damn place with the night market, pushy ladies, ladyboys, aggressive touts, and what's nots.

Thank you in advance.

Bro, i heard Apache now renovated and is a ladyboy bar? not sure though, maybe u can check it out lol

Nana, can try mandarin and Hollywood strip, Strip used to be good though, not sure about now.

Yokosi
27-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Bro, i heard Apache now renovated and is a ladyboy bar? not sure though, maybe u can check it out lol

Nana, can try mandarin and Hollywood strip, Strip used to be good though, not sure about now.

Apache a LB bar ?. Will poke my head in and lookie see. If not right, will vanish real quick.

Will try out Hollywood Strip ( 3rd Flr, right ?. ) and Mandarin ( near the always malfunctioning escalator ) in NEP. Maybe will check out the 2 small bars on Suk 23 that's between the 7-11 store and Soi Cowboy. Saw many ladies sitting outside those 2 small bars when ever i passed by on the way to the 7-11 to buy snacks for myself and ladies in aggs in SC.:)

vmtech
27-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Apache a LB bar ?. Will poke my head in and lookie see. If not right, will vanish real quick.

Will try out Hollywood Strip ( 3rd Flr, right ?. ) and Mandarin ( near the always malfunctioning escalator ) in NEP. Maybe will check out the 2 small bars on Suk 23 that's between the 7-11 store and Soi Cowboy. Saw many ladies sitting outside those 2 small bars when ever i passed by on the way to the 7-11 to buy snacks for myself and ladies in aggs in SC.:)

im not so sure bro, it's hearsay, havent popped over SCB for sometime so i dont really know for sure haha.

you'll regret :P

Yokosi
01-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Field Report 30/10/2007.

Soi Cowboy:
Apache is no LB bar, small bar, 2 KTs inside, the others are pu yings. Not much happening inside around 8 pm. Girls quality are just so so. Had drink and left within 10 minutes.

Ohhhhhhhh !. Nice outside bar in front of Cowboy 2.

Stopped and saw a change along the soi. Last time i was here i knew that Cowboy 1 was under renovation and that Spice Girls ( next to Cowboy 1 ) was a small bar. Now Cowboy 1 ceased to exist, taken over by Spice Girls ( now double lot ). Inside deco is red, black. Everything ( Almost ! ) is brand new including the genuine fake leather red coloured sofas, bar stools still have plastic covers on them, one center dancing area with see through glass panel to peek at the girls above. 10-15 below average pu yings. No stunners.

Next bar was Sheba's. Inside, all done up with Halloween deco, ballons, Hot pumping music, ugly 8 girls on stage. Had my gin and tonic at 70 thb ( happy hour ).

Went inside Cowboy 2. About 10 customers. 25 pu yings. A few ok lookers.
All rather active on stage and on the drinking / seating area wearing bikinis.
Singha at 125 thb.

Oredi consumed 4 drinks in 3 bars. Walked passed Midnite and bumped in Jaap ( Mamasan ) who asked me in to see the few new girls. " Got one new girl, very beautiful with BIG ONES for you ! ", she exclaimed in excitement to me.
" How big ? ", i asked. " BIG, Biggest in this bar ", she replied while pushing me into the bar.

Oh yes !. Big, nicely shaped, pink pointed nipples, fair skin, 25 years old, long hair , tall !. Waaaaaaaah !!!!!. With nice cute face. Looking at her dancing with her bouncing but firm nei nei made me all gian and horny, lol !.

" You like. you like. Yes, yes, yes ?. " asked Jaap.

I moved my head up and down eagerly. Jaap went off to get me a Singha.

And Aee ( that Mandarin speaking girl ) came bouncing liked a kangaroo and planted herself next to me. OH NO !. I don't want Aee !!!. She stuck herself liked glue to me. Shit !!!.

Later, that new girl came over. Cannot converse in English. Difficult to communiciate with her, but, very nice lady.

Yokosi
02-11-2007, 02:37 AM
FR 31/10/2007 Halloween Night.

Lost count of the number of bars and which bar i went to first and last. It was a blur !.

Soi Cowboy.
Bloody crazy place with many hostess along the soi dolled up in macabre make up, witches hats, lighted Satan's horns, custumes, etc.

Sheba's having a Corona game outside....throw plastic loops on Corona beer bottles. Couple of bars having food buffet, games, best customes and other Halloween gimmicks.

Went into Suzie Wong ( haven't been in for a long time ). Lots of girls. many customers inside because the girls were buck naked !. Can see everything including between the legs , shaved hair and p....ies except their nipples which were coverd by small stickers.

Deja Vu was pretty mad. Many girls, a few new. The mamasans were dressed up in the most horrendous halloween gear. Again, many customers. New trick in this place.......for Thb 200, you get a string of coloured ping pong balls to hang on a dance girl.........no suckers for this gimmick while i was inside.

Hit Shark, Midnite, Our Place, Baccara and another bar and later went on to NEP.

Nothing much to report on Rainbow 4 and 1.

Mandarin Bar ( ground level )

5 double poles, 1 single pole dancing stages in the bar. You have the girls clambering down and up one stage to another ( many movement ) when it was time to switch. Beer at THB 125. Quantity of girls about 25. Quality from 4 to 6. Attitude: aggressive come ons on BF and LDs. Aggressive service personnel. Bad attitude from service personnel. Put on a sour mean face when i refused LD. One fucking waitress stole my lighter and new pack of smokes when i told her to bugger off !. Bar fine was THB 1,000 ( one thousand ) because of halloween night !!!!!. Money minded management.

Pretty nice set up in Holloywood Strip. The layout with the cream coloured sofas surrounding the few circular pole dancing areas. A few non SYTs. Hardly any customers inside. Not a happening place.

vmtech
02-11-2007, 03:38 PM
FR 31/10/2007 Halloween Night.

Mandarin Bar ( ground level )

5 double poles, 1 single pole dancing stages in the bar. You have the girls clambering down and up one stage to another ( many movement ) when it was time to switch. Beer at THB 125. Quantity of girls about 25. Quality from 4 to 6. Attitude: aggressive come ons on BF and LDs. Aggressive service personnel. Bad attitude from service personnel. Put on a sour mean face when i refused LD. One fucking waitress stole my lighter and new pack of smokes when i told her to bugger off !. Bar fine was THB 1,000 ( one thousand ) because of halloween night !!!!!. Money minded management.

Pretty nice set up in Holloywood Strip. The layout with the cream coloured sofas surrounding the few circular pole dancing areas. A few non SYTs. Hardly any customers inside. Not a happening place.

nice FR bro, now we have a clearer view of the smaller bars.

i have been up 3rd floor to take a peek but always no one inside, just 1-2 drnk farang inside. i wonder...

Zaryl
02-11-2007, 04:38 PM
nice FR bro, now we have a clearer view of the smaller bars.

i have been up 3rd floor to take a peek but always no one inside, just 1-2 drnk farang inside. i wonder...

I went on 29/10 around 11.45 pm and only about 6 customers. One gal was giving a BJ to a farang sitting on the stool... bought 2 LDs for the gal I sat with and the nite pretty much slow...

Yokosi
04-11-2007, 12:57 PM
FR 31/10/2007

After Mandarin Bar, i climbed the stairs to third floor to check out Hollywood Strip a second time ( just to see if its a happening place later in the night ). Situation in that bar has not improved from earlier recon. A hostess outside Carousel grabbed my arm and hustled me inside. First time in this bar. About 8 customers in a big bar, 3 Indians, 4 other Asians and 1 farang inside. Sat on stool near the large double level turning carousel with 9 ladies on it. Another in loose denim shorts, shirt unbuttoned, with cowboy hat was riding the MECHANICAL BULL on the other end of the bar. The bull was turning and bucking but not at an intense speed. It was a rather gentle ride for that lady.

Ladies quantity about 15. Quality; the dark skin type. Not cute but friendly. One came for an LD. She did not get it. Two on the turning carousel asked for BF. I said " i am GAY " to avoid them. BIG MISTAKE. A papasan with long hair, big grin, white even teeth, twinkling eyes, walking very much in a LB fashion came and appeared in front of me all in a sudden. He is obviously and totally gay.

Nearly choked on my gin and tonic. The usual small talk between us. Mr Gay Papasan asked me why i do not give LD and BF the pu yings. I told him that the ladies are not SYTs and quickly told him that i am here only to check this bar out, have a drink and will be off to see my friend in Rainbow 2. Finished my drink slowly, paid and left.

Climbed down the stairs and entered R2. Ordered a Singha, looked around. Cannot see 110 from the side of the bar i had my seat. Made a very slow walk to the toilet to looked at the girls on the other side of the pole dancing stage. Still cannot see 110. Came back from the loo to continue consuming my booze. Took a pen from a waitress, wrote down the number and off she went looking for the girl with that number. Later, she came with her mouth smelling of spicy mango salad. She was eating outside. Brought her a Heineken and gave her THB300 on behalf of a samster. Left her after a finishing a second beer and poked my head into Voodoo. But never went inside.

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Pictorial tour of Soi Cowboy

Source from Online

Black and White
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/blackandwhite11007.jpg
Cocktail club
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/cocktailclub11007.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:05 PM
cont...
Country Road
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/countryroad11007.jpg
Las Vegas of Thailand ...
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/cowboy11007d.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:06 PM
cont...

Cowboy2
newly renovated
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/cowboytwo11007.jpg

Coyote
Used to be known as Apache
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/coyote11007.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Cont...

Deja Vu bar
Home of some(or many) samsters here :P
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/dejavua11007.jpg

Dollhouse
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/dollhouse11007.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:10 PM
The smaller bars in SCB

Fannys
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/fannys11007.jpg

Joy Ngwen
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/joyngwen11007.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:13 PM
cont...

Dundee
1 of the smaller bars where sometimees.. gems are hidden inside..
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/dundees11007.jpg

Longgun
House of 1 of the best shows in SCB
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/longgun11007.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Cont...

Midnight
Home of our bro Yokosi! haha
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/midnite11007.jpg

Our Place
Besides hurting ur eyes from the neon, u would prolly hurt it again when u see the girls, skip it.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/ourplace11007.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:19 PM
cont...

Penny Black
Shorttime hotel
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/pennyblack11007.jpg

Rawhide
next to LongGun
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/rawhidec11007.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:21 PM
cont...

Shadow Bar
New bar just opened
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/shadowbar11007.jpg

Sharkbar
My personal favourite , shitload of SYTs
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/shark10007.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:22 PM
cont..

Shebas
Joint ownership with suziewong
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/shebas11007.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/shebastwo11007.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:23 PM
cont...

Spicegirls
another neon creation by the Arab
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/spicegirlse11007.jpg

Sunshine
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/sunshine11007.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:25 PM
cont..

SuzieWong
Best shows in SCB!
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/suziewong11007.jpg

Tilac
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/tilacb11007.jpg

vmtech
04-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Last but not least
Map of Soi Cowboy

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/cowboy11007map.jpg

rapala_fisher
04-11-2007, 03:49 PM
holy mac.this is great info with the pictures.make me miss Bangkok and SCB even more.sob sob..doesnt matter....19 more days to go.muahahaha.will update you guys again with AGGs.

Spoiled for choices man.... :D

tOmAski33
04-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Very good pics posted and come with layout map attached.
Well done Bro.
This area is Soi 23. Just came back from there also.
Nice place and colorful but blinding lights.
Haha...

vmtech
04-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Very good pics posted and come with layout map attached.
Well done Bro.
This area is Soi 23. Just came back from there also.
Nice place and colorful but blinding lights.
Haha...

all thanks to the Arab, he who owns the 4 brightest bars in SCB

tOmAski33
05-11-2007, 03:32 AM
all thanks to the Arab, he who owns the 4 brightest bars in SCB

Thanks for the info Bro.
Btw this thread mentioned dedicated to A-go-go
So is Soi 23 where all this A-go-go situated???
Cos when i went Silom sightseeing i saw some bars by the small lane with big big neon lightnings (Quite like Soi 23)
wondering are those a-go-go bars too??
(Not to 4get to mention saw many ladyboys selling things in the day)

snowwolf79
05-11-2007, 10:35 AM
holy mac.this is great info with the pictures.make me miss Bangkok and SCB even more.sob sob..doesnt matter....19 more days to go.muahahaha.will update you guys again with AGGs.

Spoiled for choices man.... :D

coming over again? give me a buzz when you are here;)

snowwolf79
05-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the info Bro.
Btw this thread mentioned dedicated to A-go-go
So is Soi 23 where all this A-go-go situated???
Cos when i went Silom sightseeing i saw some bars by the small lane with big big neon lightnings (Quite like Soi 23)

that side also got aggs. that place is known as patpong

Yokosi
05-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the info Bro.

Yes and no regarding the bars in the small lane with big neon lights.
Yes, these are mostly open air bars with some hostess.
Yes, there are bars in shops beside these open air bars, some are aggs, have pool tables but the more popular aggs in patty pong are located on both sides of the street where the night market is.
Please remember that the smaller bars are drinking establishment with pu yings for ST in nearby ST hotels.
Got thirsty once while walking to Sala Deang BTS from hotel in Silom, passed by that lane. It was 1.30 pm. Went into a very small bar ( forgot the name ), had a happy hour Heineken. Damn cooling and tasted great. Then, i noticed that 10 pu yings sat in a row behind a counter and were looking at me !!!.

Eh ?. What's this ?. I wondered. Not an agg, nor a soapy massage, nor an open air bar with just hostess. It was a mixture of drinking bar and "Chicken farm" liked those small bars in Hat Yai and those small bars along the dirt road near Grand Hotel in Sungai Golok ( place which i frequent way too much in my younger days ).

Girl detached herself from the counter and sat on stool next to me. Another came. Me now sandwiched !. I did not raba them, it was the other way round. Small talk between us. Me drank another beer. Discussed about situation with eager, happy, easy going older mamasan. The price was 1,200thb for 2 beers, 2 LDs, ST for 1 girl. Girl then lead me along the road to a dingy ST hotel. Room was 200 THB, mirrors on the walls and in the ceiling !!!.

That was my last bonk in Patty Pong area. I usually avoid that place and stick to SC and NEP.

Yokosi
05-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Spotted a very SYT in Catcus, small bar along S Cowboy.

Now in KL and will back to LOS in 9 days time to check out Catcus bar and scout for that girl in with the BIGGEST boopies in Midnite.:D

vmtech, excellent work on the new pics of the bars, and new map in SC. Well done !.:)

vmtech
05-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Spotted a very SYT in Catcus, small bar along S Cowboy.

Now in KL and will back to LOS in 9 days time to check out Catcus bar and scout for that girl in with the BIGGEST boopies in Midnite.:D

vmtech, excellent work on the new pics of the bars, and new map in SC. Well done !.:)

there's a SYT hostess outside i think... shebas? damn i forgot which 1, but i think it's either Dollhouse or Shebas
Always see her holding the signboard 1.

quite cute

P.S: no more reviews on thai oriented aggs? Intramara Soi 10 strip of bars no one go liao ar?

yinyang
05-11-2007, 12:45 PM
..no more reviews on thai oriented aggs? Intramara Soi 10 strip of bars no one go liao ar?
..excellent work on the new pics of the bars, and new map in SC. Well done
Both bros vmtech and yokosi are undisputed agg kings. So we lesser souls rely on your updates. Kns, pics and FRs here are no help in resisting wayward thoughts to skive from work and pop over for naughty weekend. Even before my xmas (annual) pligrimage:p

nightstalker123
05-11-2007, 12:57 PM
hello bros, i need some information. im going to BKK/Pattaya on this coming dec 24-25 ( not sure which day ) with my friend.

1. Can we go there and book hotel ourself? is it much more cheaper then booking online?

2. Will almost all hotel fully booked? during dec 20 + ? becus of holidays?

3. I heard that there are some girls at the beach road, how much they charged? for like LT, 1shot, 2shot? Will they have good service then those Go-Go bar?

4. gogo bar and beach girls in Pattaya and BBK girls which are more cheaper?

5. if inside go-go bar if i saw a girl dancing on the stage and i wan to pick her, how do i call her? and barfine is avg 500-700?

6. Barfine means what? is it means after u pay the barfine u can bring the girl to anywhere?

7. Barfine goes to who? to the MAMA or to the girl tat i bring.

8. is it all the girls tat working at go-go bar mostly can bring back to hotel? lets say mayb not all . 90%?

9. lets say if u barfine a girl 500 bath, and the girl cost 1500bath FOR ST . how many shot she will give u? 1 or 2 ? or above then 2?

10. is it true tat almost all girl will stay will next day even though u gave her 1500bath for ST?

11. MOST IMPT QUESTION. IF you are not 18 will u allowed to enter the go-go bar? ^^

12. any bros is going to BKK/Pattaya during dec 24-26 ( not sure which day ) can pm me. Have 1 friend with me too ! we can enjoy together ^^

Nightstalker123

Red_Tirak1099
05-11-2007, 01:32 PM
hello bros, i need some information. im going to BKK/Pattaya on this coming dec 24-25 ( not sure which day ) with my friend.

11. MOST IMPT QUESTION. IF you are not 18 will u allowed to enter the go-go bar? ^^

12. any bros is going to BKK/Pattaya during dec 24-26 ( not sure which day ) can pm me. Have 1 friend with me too ! we can enjoy together ^^

Nightstalker123bro your pts same same your age leh....also under 18.....your posts even less.....only 15 :eek:

Sorry if I did not entertain your questions but admire you took some effort to post such long post....

Tip: next time dont post so big easy attract attention :D

nightstalker123
05-11-2007, 01:53 PM
hahaha, newbie what. of cos low point low post ^^. also another question. heard tat peak season is around dec 20 + .. will be more expensive, so whats the diff? like the BF is 500. will increase to how ? or beer increase? thanks to all bros tat help me !

Red_Tirak1099
05-11-2007, 02:14 PM
hahaha, newbie what. of cos low point low post ^^.Suan you also dont get it ah or you act blur? I be watching you points hor.....:D

vmtech
05-11-2007, 02:29 PM

Nightstalker123

your answers to 1-12 : read the thread, use the search function. all the questions u asked are all answered in the pattaya thread or in here.

if it's regarding agg, u can find the answers here
if it's regarding massage, you can find them @ the Massage paulour thread
if it's regarding disco, you can find 1 thread dedicated to it

sorry but such questions are already repeated many times so many bros here wont wanna be spoonfeeding

PS: peak season already started. no need to wait till dec 20+ lol.

vmtech
05-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Both bros vmtech and yokosi are undisputed agg kings. So we lesser souls rely on your updates. Kns, pics and FRs here are no help in resisting wayward thoughts to skive from work and pop over for naughty weekend. Even before my xmas (annual) pligrimage:p

wah mai say liddat..
now my girl staying in bkk liao, i cannot recce tt easily anymore lol (this 1's a sticker) so still have to depend on other bros here to recce ma

Next weekend going up to bkk till tuesday. but i doubt i'll be able to sneak off, but might be able to checkout disco though

yinyang
05-11-2007, 03:37 PM
..now my girl staying in bkk liao, i cannot recce tt easily anymore lol (this 1's a sticker) so still have to depend on other bros here to recce ma. ...doubt i'll be able to sneak off, but might be able to checkout disco though
My sympathies. Let's hope she dun lock you up and throw away the keys, hehehehe:p

ahtecklim
05-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Many old birds here can tell you about Bangkok. Many also chiong Pattaya but for some reason not much is written about the seaside town. I used to chiong bangkok but moved when Mr T had his crackdown. Bars closing , the mercenery gals but what did it finally was the stupid stars on tits! Nowadays I head straight to Pattaya with cheaper hotel, food , drinks and gals

I’ll try my best to help coz when I first went , I just like bull and went head in to discover myself with a little help from forums. This is my way of payabck to those helped

Please remember all my answers prefer to Pattaya ONLY.
[QUOTE=nightstalker123;2372546]hello bros, i need some information. im going to BKK/Pattaya on this coming dec 24-25 ( not sure which day ) with my friend.

1. Can we go there and book hotel ourself? is it much more cheaper then booking online?
Pattaya - Cheaper as some hotels don’t even have websites or are affiliated to agents. If you don’t mind , you can even stay above a bar/pub for 300B a nite (fan ; no aircon!)

2. Will almost all hotel fully booked? during dec 20 + ? becus of holidays?
Pattaya – NO if you’re not too choosy.

3. I heard that there are some girls at the beach road, how much they charged? for like LT, 1shot, 2shot? Will they have good service then those Go-Go bar?
Pattaya – There is no written law on these. Beach road gals are normally rejects with diseases or attitude gals but not all. Service of the gals will also depend widely and depends if you heng or suay. Beach road gals charge anything from 300B to 1000B.

I would advise you not to try these gals coz many katoeys (ah gua) around. And if you don’t even know how to approach a gog gal , how are you going to approach a FL?

4. gogo bar and beach girls in Pattaya and BBK girls which are more cheaper?
Pattaya gals are generally cheaper by about 25 to 50%

5. if inside go-go bar if i saw a girl dancing on the stage and i wan to pick her, how do i call her? and barfine is avg 500-700?
JUST GO and talk if she gives attitude , avoid her coz even if you get her , she’ll be a starfish! Gogo barfines are generally 500 but may be higher due to the festive seasons. However it tends to drop after certain imes ; like midnight or 1am.

6. Barfine means what? is it means after u pay the barfine u can bring the girl to anywhere?
Yes , you can bring her out of the bar ; its like a fee to compensate the bar for her to stop working for the nite. All other activites and money are separate.

7. Barfine goes to who? to the MAMA or to the girl tat i bring.
Either one also can but its better to give the gal so the mamasan wont think it’s a tip for her!

8. is it all the girls tat working at go-go bar mostly can bring back to hotel? lets say mayb not all . 90%?
Closer figure is 99% but some showgals ; gals that perform shows are more expensive and only goes with people they like coz their salary is quite high.

9. lets say if u barfine a girl 500 bath, and the girl cost 1500bath FOR ST . how many shot she will give u? 1 or 2 ? or above then 2?
ST usually means 1

10. is it true tat almost all girl will stay will next day even though u gave her 1500bath for ST?
No , depends on the chemisty , if your hotel is nicer than her apartment , if she’s not going back to gogo bar for more customers or if she’s not going to chiong disco that nite/morning.

11. MOST IMPT QUESTION. IF you are not 18 will u allowed to enter the go-go bar?
Legally no but bouncers wont care as long as you spend money in the bar. For thai gals , its definetely no!

12. any bros is going to BKK/Pattaya during dec 24-26 ( not sure which day ) can pm me. Have 1 friend with me too ! we can enjoy together.
I am going but not confirmed on dates yet. 23 Dec is thai election. Offically no alcahol on sale on that day but beerbars will open with no music and can sell you beer ‘tactically’. Mst gog bars are closed.

Most important , don’t plan too mutt. Just go , get your hotel and enjoy chionging. Don’t force to fuck the first pretty gal you see coz there are tons of them there. Take your time to search (but not too long ; gogos close at 2 but some discos go all nite till morning) Theres a saying in Pattaya – you never lose your chance with a gal , just your turn!

vmtech
06-11-2007, 03:54 AM
My sympathies. Let's hope she dun lock you up and throw away the keys, hehehehe:p

Keys isnt a problem cuz i already made a spare lol, the person is more of the problem LOL

parttimer29
06-11-2007, 03:57 PM
anyone out there wanna cheong together at pattaya? say early next mth? just bk from there last week but dont really hv chance to fully explore yet :(