PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Soopafly
16-06-2012, 04:40 AM
.....Taxi fare about THB150+ from Ratchada to Ram Inthra.
Taxi fare close to THB200 from Sukhumvit to Ram Inthra.

Have fun and don't get lost out there. :D

Thanks for the heads up!

Where u got the photos from? 1 of the ger is my "friend".

She appears in a promotional video (Nerd Club) that I screen-capped with Adobe Premiere. Which one is she? I thought they were all pretty cute. Let's go see her when I am in town :O) The club's got a live band, towering booze and a good atmosphere.

.....He is tall, handsome and muscular. Any ger from 7 to 70 will fall for him :D
Bro LoL must have hit the genome jackpot :O) Me?....short, dark and scrawny T_T'. Most girls want to feed me first before I give them the meat injection :p

Soopafly
16-06-2012, 06:36 AM
Where u got the photos from? 1 of the ger is my "friend".

It looks like we will be celebrating our birthdays here - Woohooo....... :D
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35483332/2.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35483332/1.jpg

massageboy666
16-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Mind sharing bro where else is good for that? Much appreciated.

yes ... where else can we get cheaper fix ???

naemlo
17-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Let's go see her when I am in town :O) The club's got a live band, towering booze and a good atmosphere.

If there is opportunity, I will check out for u first :D

hunterhi
17-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Wa, Tai Kor, can bring xioa di along too, one tower of beer on me just for u... :D

If there is opportunity, I will check out for u first :D

naemlo
17-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Wa, Tai Kor, can bring xioa di along too, one tower of beer on me just for u... :D

When??? :rolleyes:

hunterhi
17-06-2012, 03:10 PM
National Day week... A-Sai-Bo... Can u wait... I no bullet got to keep bullet before the trip... ;)

When??? :rolleyes:

listen2u4ever
22-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Price for ST/LT will be even more expensive as long as mongerers continue to pay such ridiculous rates at Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy. :cool:

There're many options to get your "fix".
Not necessarily must go for Agogo Bar girls all the time.

I went this month to soi cowboy & get to know that the Jap uncles are destroying the market rates.
They can offer Baht 6500 for a LT & i saw one jap grandpa took 2 gals for LT :eek:

TonyCheong
22-06-2012, 03:26 PM
I went this month to soi cowboy & get to know that the Jap uncles are destroying the market rates.
They can offer Baht 6500 for a LT & i saw one jap grandpa took 2 gals for LT :eek:

Not just in Thailand.
Wherever the Japanese mongerers go they'll always destroy the market rates. :cool:

That's why I've said before why must die die always go Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy? :rolleyes: :D

BlueDragon193
22-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Not just in Thailand.
Wherever the Japanese mongerers go they'll always destroy the market rates.

That's why I've said before why must die die always go Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy?

Yeah lo..time to change to CP to meet our bro TC.:):D

TonyCheong
22-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah lo..time to change to CP to meet our bro TC. :) :D

Would be my pleasure. :)

You can jio bro mikemike to go Changping also. :D

Redoxan
22-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Not just in Thailand.
Wherever the Japanese mongerers go they'll always destroy the market rates. :cool:

That's why I've said before why must die die always go Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy? :rolleyes: :D

We can go Nana or Soi Cowboy for see see look look.

Pickup joint, I prefer Thermae Cafe.

Then can bring the gal go opposite Soi disco (can't rem the name of disco but quite happening).

Smextisfaction
22-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Anyone got any idea of a thai disco more known to locals around "lad phrao" area? One of my contacts brought me there twice past 2 years i've been to BKK but never got to remember the name or the disco. i only know it's quite ulu one. Like driving on the road then out of no where a thai disco and nearby a pub by the pool nia. Sorry for the little details i have cos my contact cannot be contacted anymore and i'm going to BKK in august. Any info will be greatly appreciated! :)

fei_fei45
23-06-2012, 01:00 AM
We can go Nana or Soi Cowboy for see see look look.

Then can bring the gal go opposite Soi disco (can't rem the name of disco but quite happening).

insomnia, bro

TonyCheong
23-06-2012, 01:36 AM

Actually Thermae Cafe is also "destroyed" by Japanese mongerers already.

Thermae Cafe is listed as a "Must Visit" place in Japanese sex travel guide books/magazines/websites. :cool:

cooler07
23-06-2012, 12:10 PM
National Day week... A-Sai-Bo... Can u wait... I no bullet got to keep bullet before the trip... ;)

U confirm trip at national day week? so i will see u there? :D

Linnie
23-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Anyone got any idea of a thai disco more known to locals around "lad phrao" area? One of my contacts brought me there twice past 2 years i've been to BKK but never got to remember the name or the disco. i only know it's quite ulu one. Like driving on the road then out of no where a thai disco and nearby a pub by the pool nia. Sorry for the little details i have cos my contact cannot be contacted anymore and i'm going to BKK in august. Any info will be greatly appreciated! :)

I think you are talking about either Big Apple or Chaika Phakkai. Just google these names and you will get details.

;)

mooomooo
24-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Hi I will be in Bkk june 28th 29th nights (thurs and fri) and who wanna Cheong agg together can pm me. 1st round on me :-)

hunterhi
25-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Wa, like that I 死死also got to meet u lioa, I m still not sure where n which day to meetup with u, so u will be my BKK guide lioa as I BKK newbies :p, as I m going to the North then Centre n last South, will update u when I comfrim the date... :D U enjoy ur retreat...

U confirm trip at national day week? so i will see u there? :D

tofuman1977
25-06-2012, 09:46 AM
From my past memories:

Spend a week in BKK, itinerary is basically a routine of hotel, nana, soi cowboy and then Thermae.

Found 2 gems: both in NANA rainbow 4.

Now, will be in BKK over the weekend...any bros wana cheong together? PM me!

cooler07
25-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Wa, like that I 死死also got to meet u lioa, I m still not sure where n which day to meetup with u, so u will be my BKK guide lioa as I BKK newbies :p, as I m going to the North then Centre n last South, will update u when I comfrim the date... :D U enjoy ur retreat...

i think i have pm u my dates at bkk. I will do my best to bring u ard... :D

naemlo
26-06-2012, 12:17 AM

He is more into LB, remember to bring him to LB pub..... :D

hunterhi
26-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Ok, thanks, I got ur pm, I anything got fire anot is not that important... 氺缘... :p

Wa, u everytime like to said I like LB, then that time I treat BEER at Ted99, all waste lioa... :eek:

He is more into LB, remember to bring him to LB pub..... :D

naemlo
26-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Wa, u everytime like to said I like LB, then that time I treat BEER at Ted99, all waste lioa... :eek:

Haizzzz, we did not go to Ted99. :rolleyes:

hunterhi
26-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Then where did u bring me? I BangCock newbies la... Izzt chat? I remember I got see ladies lancing on the pole... :p can bring me there again 大哥㓔㓔你...

Haizzzz, we did not go to Ted99. :rolleyes:

naemlo
26-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Then where did u bring me? I BangCock newbies la... Izzt chat? I remember I got see ladies lancing on the pole... :p can bring me there again 大哥㓔㓔你...

Will bring u to another with lots of men. :D

hunterhi
26-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Then August I go there dun call u lioa... :(

Will bring u to another with lots of men. :D

naemlo
26-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Then August I go there dun call u lioa... :(

Wow heng, need to pray more. :D

indianmagicoil
26-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Wherever the Japanese mongerers go they'll always destroy the market rates Japanese, Korean, Hongkies, Taiwanese, Malaysians & Sillyporeans too! So where is best to go? As long as places are mentioned publicly, like in this forum, its only a matter of time prices will go up. You in this biz should know better :D

acmilan
27-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Hi I will be in Bkk june 28th 29th nights (thurs and fri) and who wanna Cheong agg together can pm me. 1st round on me :-)

1st round AGG gal (ST) on you or 1st round drink on you? If it is 1st round AGG gal on you, you will have many bros who will accompany you and be prepared with lots of 1000baht notes. :D

mooomooo
27-06-2012, 09:39 PM
1st round AGG gal (ST) on you or 1st round drink on you? If it is 1st round AGG gal on you, you will have many bros who will accompany you and be prepared with lots of 1000baht notes. :D

Haha. 1st round drink la. I frequent bkk every 2 months and will go either scb or nep. As i will be alone this time so it's always good to have some company. I'm also ok with disco, RCA, funky etc if got more ppl.

winfieldgold
27-06-2012, 11:50 PM
just got back from a short trip from BKK. Spent 3 of my 4 nites at exploring the four floors of NEP.
Bars visited are Rainbow 2,3 and 4; Angelwitch; Spankys; Erotica; G-Spot and Billboard.

-IMHO, G-spot is pretty much a LB joint to no-go for me there
-Billboard is a large joint with girls on 2 sides..one side is a turning carousel while the other is a large bathtub with foam in it :D
-Rainbow 2 and 3 pretty normal while Rainbow4 once again is tops for num of pretty puyings
-Angelwitch and Erotica-i like:)
-Spankys---simply special

overall great fun and definitely a distinct change in flava for a Angeles regular like myself..albeit much more costly..but i will be back there again.
Then again..heard alot abt local joint IntraMana but never had the chance to go there...mebe try there but based on what i hear..i gotta brush up on my hopelessly non-existent thai vocab more.

my 2cents worth
cheers,
w.f.g

ahtecklim
28-06-2012, 12:16 AM
overall great fun and definitely a distinct change in flava for a Angeles regular like myself..albeit much more costly..but i will be back there again.
Then again..heard alot abt local joint IntraMana but never had the chance to go there...mebe try there but based on what i hear..i gotta brush up on my hopelessly non-existent thai vocab more.

w.f.g

Yeah I like AC too but variety is good too! ;)

Japanese, Korean, Hongkies, Taiwanese, Malaysians & Sillyporeans too! So where is best to go? As long as places are mentioned publicly, like in this forum, its only a matter of time prices will go up. You in this biz should know better :D

We should look inwards before saying others. We Singkies also just as bad and many just point the finger at others

yinyang
28-06-2012, 11:06 AM
-Angelwitch and Erotica-i like:)
-Spankys---simply special

Good to hear from our new bkk convert. Armed with cherry experience from last foray in May. Meself also keen to check out peripheral bars (outside popular Rainbows). Stock in Angelwitch and Erotica ok? You never know, turnover is high in such places. Guess attitude beats mainstream Rainbows

For intramura, it's even daunting for my solo act too in early May.

indianmagicoil
28-06-2012, 04:39 PM
We should look inwards before saying others. We Singkies also just as bad and many just point the finger at others
Thats right bro - self reflection. We Sinkies also partly to blame, but so is any monger, if you cause prices to rise. Now at my old playground girls not that willing to go LT and ST now costs Bht300 more! :eek:

cohen
28-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Thats right bro - self reflection. We Sinkies also partly to blame, but so is any monger, if you cause prices to rise. Now at my old playground girls not that willing to go LT and ST now costs Bht300 more! :eek:

Jialat lah just been to baccara recently, now i think barfine is 920 thb liao now package with LD :rolleyes:

Soopafly
28-06-2012, 09:40 PM

Jialat lah just been to baccara recently, now i think barfine is 920 thb liao now package with LD :rolleyes:

The way it's going, we might have to go to Lumpini Park to find value :o

subwayzz
28-06-2012, 09:46 PM

I've been there recently, one of the gal told me there’s a SG guy paid 1.4k to bar fine her whole day and for one week somemore!!:eek:

Not sure how true but regardless of where this guy comes from his small head is doing the thinking alright.

cohen
28-06-2012, 10:39 PM
I've been there recently, one of the gal told me there’s a SG guy paid 1.4k to bar fine her whole day and for one week somemore!!:eek:

Not sure how true but regardless of where this guy comes from his small head is doing the thinking alright.

Bro the 1.4k is in SGD or THB?? :D

Anyway saw some real nice one pity some dun do LT...

winfieldgold
28-06-2012, 11:05 PM

wow..hmm..that like 33% more expensive than NEP. All the joints i checked out at NEP is at THB600 for barfine.
ST=THB2.5k, LT=THB4k...but got managed to get a ST at 2k on my last nite..guess the reason is due to it was already 2am when i selected the gal..closing time discount i say :D

cheers.
w.f.g

winfieldgold
28-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Good to hear from our new bkk convert. Armed with cherry experience from last foray in May. Meself also keen to check out peripheral bars (outside popular Rainbows). Stock in Angelwitch and Erotica ok? You never know, turnover is high in such places. Guess attitude beats mainstream Rainbows

For intramura, it's even daunting for my solo act too in early May.

Must build up from the initial valuable guidance from you and bro yokosi. Nxt time we should just focus on the smaller ones perhaps? :p
Mamasan from Erotica still remember me from our last trip when u and bro yokosi brought me there..hahahaa.

cheers.
w.f.g

BlueDragon193
28-06-2012, 11:16 PM
The way it's going, we might have to go to Lumpini Park to find value :o

Maybe to Soi Holland.:D

Flyhighwiththai
29-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi guys,
IMHO the best gogos right now are
- in Cowboy: Shark, Baccara, Long Gun, Tilac. Note Baccara tries to overcharge on drinks sometimes, so keep a check on your tab. Was in Tilac last week on a weekday, not many punters so had girls all over me begging for drinks before I even sat down. My personal favorite in Cowboy is Long Gun. Barfined a girl from there last week, actually one of the 'show' dancers. LT 2000 Baht, two pops, good service and attitude.
- in Nana: my favourites clearly are Angelwitch and Spanky's. Always packed and good atmosphere. Recently barfined girls from both places and was always happy. ST 1300 (earlier in the evening), later 1500 Baht. Overnight 2000 to 2500 Baht. Another nice joint is Billboard. Big place and getting more popular now. Got a jacuzzi show. Then of course Rainbow 1 and 4 both got some really nice girls but I find the Rainbow girls all a bit lacking in attitude. Another place in Nana that can be good on some nights is Mandarin.
Enjoy.

subwayzz
30-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Bro the 1.4k is in SGD or THB?? :D

Anyway saw some real nice one pity some dun do LT...

Not bothered to ask her. I just smile and tell myself I’m not going to be the next carrot head:D

I believe they do LT just that maybe so many super rich pay inflated rates to bar fine them, they are just waiting for them.

Nonteerak2553
30-06-2012, 06:37 AM
Hi guys,
Barfined a girl from there last week, actually one of the 'show' dancers. LT 2000 Baht, two pops, good service and attitude.
- in Nana: my favourites clearly are Angelwitch and Spanky's. Always packed and good atmosphere. Recently barfined girls from both places and was always happy. ST 1300 (earlier in the evening), later 1500 Baht. Overnight 2000 to 2500 Baht. Enjoy.

Wow!! Suddenly Soi nana and cowboy price drop down a lot.:rolleyes: Can teach me how you get such a good price? I'm might coming to bkk soon. If can get such price, no need to waste my time to Sk.:D

Flyhighwiththai
30-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Wow!! Suddenly Soi nana and cowboy price drop down a lot.:rolleyes: Can teach me how you get such a good price? I'm might coming to bkk soon. If can get such price, no need to waste my time to Sk.:D

Not sure. Just negotiate with the girl. I never paid more than 1,500 for ST and 2000 -2500 for LT. Plus barfined of course which is/was 600 in most places but recently increased to 700 in some.

naemlo
30-06-2012, 01:59 PM

1300ST and 2000LT are so much cheaper than any SK agogo. Time to venture back to Nana and cowboy. :D

Just read, take it as a joke. :D

Nonteerak2553
30-06-2012, 03:32 PM
take it as a joke. :D

My sentiments exactly na. :p If that the case, even Sayuri here expensive than those ST pricing.

stmapede
30-06-2012, 04:59 PM
After reading through all the post, I am curious why is everyone paying THB4000 for LT at GoGo in SC and NANA. Flyhighwiththai's latest experience seems to be an isolated case.

From a forum frequent by mostly angmo, www.bangkok-addicts.com , the average LT paid by angmo is 3000+600 BF and ST is 2000+600 BF.

I only BF once from GoGo and LT also cost me THB4000+THB600 BF. After that I only BF from beer bars. LT is THB 2500-3000 + BF THB500-600. In that forum, beer bar average fro LT is THB 2000-2500 + BF.

Could it be that the thais think we asians can be chop more because thats what the jipun bros are?

Flyhighwiththai
30-06-2012, 05:36 PM
After reading through all the post, I am curious why is everyone paying THB4000 for LT at GoGo in SC and NANA. Flyhighwiththai's latest experience seems to be an isolated case.

From a forum frequent by mostly angmo, www.bangkok-addicts.com , the average LT paid by angmo is 3000+600 BF and ST is 2000+600 BF.

I only BF once from GoGo and LT also cost me THB4000+THB600 BF. After that I only BF from beer bars. LT is THB 2500-3000 + BF THB500-600. In that forum, beer bar average fro LT is THB 2000-2500 + BF.

Could it be that the thais think we asians can be chop more because thats what the jipun bros are?

Hi Stmapede,
I am angmo but have been living around here 15+ years. I agree that in general prices have gone up a lot over the past years. I am not sure if I am an isolated case though, some of my friends especially those who live in BKK can get the same rates. Only at certain places and at certain times though. You will never get this price eg at the Rainbow GoGos cause the girls there are used to what the Japanese pay them. SC girls also ask for more, can only get ST from 2000 upward there. It might help that I am a regular at Spanky's and Angelwitch, the girls there kinda know me although i only occasionally barfine and not every time.

My advise to get a rate of 1500 (plus 600 barfine) is:
- go there in the early evening eg around 8pm The girls then have the chance to do one or more jobs after you so they are ok to quickly grab the 1500 ST especially if you use room upstairs or in the vicinity so she'll be back quickly.
- pay the girl one or two lady drinks while watching the show. Take your time, let her rub your groins a bit while you nego. They always start asking 2500 for ST but usually drop if they can close a ST deal early.
- later in the night the prices are higher as chances for them to catch more business are lower

On a side note, another place to get low rates is German beer garden in Soi 7, especially in the early afternoon. Can also get girls there for 1500 bht if you take them back to your hotel for an afternoon romp. Have to say though that the girls there are mostly 30+ and average looking.

Anyways, happy hunting!

Nonteerak2553
30-06-2012, 06:34 PM

The standard price for LT is 4k BHT, however, some could get slightly cheaper than 4k, either

1. it's already about 1 plus, and she had no customer for that night
2. repeated customer, thus discount given.

otherwise the customer must be young and handsome, till that those whore willing to discount till half price, Flyhighwiththai could be in this case, or his skill must be good than those aunty asking discount for a fish at the market.

As for beer bars, pricing with those working in the club is away different.

My two worth baht. :D

Happyman007
30-06-2012, 07:34 PM
The standard price for LT is 4k BHT, however, some could get slightly cheaper than 4k, either

otherwise the customer must be young and handsome, till that those whore willing to discount till half price, Flyhighwiththai could be in this case, or his skill must be good than those aunty asking discount for a fish at the market.

Just to add on the possibility......think asian and angmo choice are different hence could be the chances that jipun and asian not spoilt their market rate of the darker syt that usually our angmo bro choice.:rolleyes:

stmapede
30-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Hi Stmapede,
I am angmo but have been living around here 15+ years. I agree that in general prices have gone up a lot over the past years. I am not sure if I am an isolated case though, some of my friends especially those who live in BKK can get the same rates. Only at certain places and at certain times though. You will never get this price eg at the Rainbow GoGos cause the girls there are used to what the Japanese pay them. SC girls also ask for more, can only get ST from 2000 upward there. It might help that I am a regular at Spanky's and Angelwitch, the girls there kinda know me although i only occasionally barfine and not every time.

- go there in the early evening eg around 8pm The girls then have the chance to do one or more jobs after you so they are ok to quickly grab the 1500 ST especially if you use room upstairs or in the vicinity so she'll be back quickly.
- pay the girl one or two lady drinks while watching the show. Take your time, let her rub your groins a bit while you nego. They always start asking 2500 for ST but usually drop if they can close a ST deal early.
- later in the night the prices are higher as chances for them to catch more business are lower

On a side note, another place to get low rates is German beer garden in Soi 7, especially in the early afternoon. Can also get girls there for 1500 bht if you take them back to your hotel for an afternoon romp. Have to say though that the girls there are mostly 30+ and average looking.

Anyways, happy hunting!

Thanks! Hmmm when you say you are a Angmo, I keep thinking that they willing to give angmo better pricing.

I am always going for LT. I like the feeling of waking up with someone beside me in the morning and giving me "breakfast" before we go out for the real breakfast or lunch.

So far I only experience a few times (thats when I just started mongering) where a LT wakes up to leave at 6 am. One of them was from Rainbow 4 and she was my 1st and only LT from GoGo. Most of my LT now go after 10am with a couple leaving after lunch.

ST, I rather go MP. There I can enjoy a good thai traditional massage before FS. The cost not much difference from 2500.

Flyhighwiththai
30-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Not sure really. Usually if you're Angmo they assume they can get more $$ out of you than from Asians. In some MPs the standard practice is to charge farangs a premium. For example Cupidy (soapy place), first time I checked that place out the papasan asked for 4500 for 90 mins with one of the 'standard' fishbowl girls. I knew the standard rate was 2500 bht so I turned on the spot and left. For 4500 bht you can get some really fancy stuff in some MPs such as 2TG sandwich.

Anyways, back to GoGos. I guess there are a lot of factors that come into play.
The girls may prefer it if you're not over the hill yet. The two girls I took out for ST at 1500 I both 'knew' for a while ie they sat with me a few times before but I always declined. Until one night when she made me an offer I couldn't refuse. We went upstairs to the ST room and it was a good shag. The other one was a similar case. I generally don't like to chose a girl just based on her looks and never bf straightaway. I kinda like to 'know' them a little. If there is a little chemistry between you and the girl, the fuxx are usually better.

But I agree with you that for ST, MPs are a better choice. Actually I prefer massage in the afternoon then a relaxed dinner then go look for LT companion in the freelancer places or beer bars. GoGo is mostly more enjoyable as appetizer.

stmapede
30-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey, I think we have similar preference.

Usually I go MP in the afternoon (optional & depending on mood). The night time I will start with a beer at one beer bar. Follow by GoGo bar for show, more drinks & lady company (of course spent on LD too). Finally back to beer bar to get a LT for the night.

Soopafly
30-06-2012, 11:05 PM
KNN, I am old, ugly and a stutter. No wonder I got inflated quotes all the time :(

naemlo
01-07-2012, 02:15 AM
Just to add on the possibility......think asian and angmo choice are different hence could be the chances that jipun and asian not spoilt their market rate of the darker syt that usually our angmo bro choice.:rolleyes:

Their exotic and pretty are always different from mine. I read other forums and view the gers' photos.... They can describe them as hot but to me, even naked in front of me, my dick has no reaction. Different gers for different men. Anyway, I never believe others FR, what they wrote, I take it as a joke unless I saw the gers myself. Sometimes, the gers were men before but they still think they had a good deal. :eek:

KNN, I am old, ugly and a stutter. No wonder I got inflated quotes all the time :(

Same situation.... age is catching up.

Nonteerak2553
01-07-2012, 02:32 AM

When I'm in bkk, if my memories doesn't fail me, a few of them doesn't like to go with farang. Reason was not given. They rather go out with asian or yipun.

Nonteerak2553
01-07-2012, 02:45 AM

Pii those were my views only na, may not be true. I always believe cash is king, unless I have the ekin cheng look. :p

Same situation.... age is catching up.

More then often we can just listen only, but reality, we have experience it, so just take it pinch of salt. :p

El Frances
01-07-2012, 04:44 AM

The standard price is 4k lt for people who think it's 4k. As mentioned before, except in rainbow bars because of japanese atms, it's quite easy to get 3000lt in nana plaza (eventually lower in low season if girls don't hope much customers). In SC it's more difficult to get reasonable prices because too many japanese atms. I am also angmo (but have same taste as asians. My ideal type is chongqing girls :-) )and the reason angmo may get better prices than asian is simply that girls know they will probably not pay 4k lt. I confirm what has been written before: the prices cited in angmo forums(except by newbies) are usually lower than the ones cited in this forum.

Again and again, only one modus operandi: don't discuss prices with mamasans or service girls, don't look at their cards with prices, discuss directly with the girl. Don't ask: how much you want? Start with a low price and go up to your target price. If the girl lowers its price, i.e. from 4k to 2.5k, she will feel she looses her face. If she gets your offer from 2k to 2.5k she will not feel the same.

I also have another behaviour than the other angmo bro. I usually barfine between 10.30 and 11.30 (not by strategy, it's just my lifestyle). Japanese ATMs usually barfine earlier so girls have gone down to more reasonnable expectations at this time of the night.

Soopafly
01-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Pii those were my views only na, may not be true. I always believe cash is king, unless I have the ekin cheng look. :p

With the anemic global economy and the imploding debt crisis in Euroland, cash is getting harder and harder to get :o

Time to find a third job :p

Nonteerak2553
01-07-2012, 08:33 AM
The standard price is 4k lt for people who think it's 4k.

Nope, 4k is just a guideline, of course if you're a season nana or cowboy goer, your price maybe different from the rest as you will try to nego. Anyway it's getting nowhere for the pricing. Different people may experience different pricing.

Time to make some farang friend in CNX here, I'm curious how much a farang pays for a go go girl here. In Sayuri regardless you farang or yipun or Sg, once P'Tak can smell you're first time there he will quote 2.4k baht- reason new girl.

stmapede
01-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Again and again, only one modus operandi: don't discuss prices with mamasans or service girls, don't look at their cards with prices, discuss directly with the girl. Don't ask: how much you want? Start with a low price and go up to your target price. If the girl lowers its price, i.e. from 4k to 2.5k, she will feel she looses her face. If she gets your offer from 2k to 2.5k she will not feel the same.

It never strike my mind about the girl losing face if she lowers her price during negotiation. Now come to think of it, its a very valid point.

In oppose to asking how much they want, I think next time I will just say "I give you THBXXXX", then moving up to target price. At target price will let her decide if she wanted to accept my final offer. If she rejects, I think I move on for others.

naemlo
01-07-2012, 01:14 PM
With the anemic global economy and the imploding debt crisis in Euroland, cash is getting harder and harder to get :o

Time to find a third job :p

The forming of 1 union with common dollars, an early sign of downfall of these countries. The poor countries like Greece suffer more with common monetary system than Germany. Then came some idiots borrowed too much, the fools loaned too much, the worst, suckers have to bail everyone out. :D So is capitalism with much freedom good or evil? :rolleyes:

Flyhighwiththai
01-07-2012, 02:28 PM
I also have another behaviour than the other angmo bro. I usually barfine between 10.30 and 11.30 (not by strategy, it's just my lifestyle). Japanese ATMs usually barfine earlier so girls have gone down to more reasonnable expectations at this time of the night.

I actually don't have a strategy, I mostly follow my intuition. Common sense says to negotiate with the girl and i think it's easier to get lower rates early in the evening. But I barfine whenever I feel like, not at specific timings. Otherwise I agree, everyone has different preferences which is good but implicates that there are few rules that apply for everyone.

El Frances
01-07-2012, 05:15 PM
I agree with you that it may be a good strategy to barfine early for st in order to get a good price. For lt i would tend to think it's the contrary. Girls may expect to meet a generous customer at the beginning of the night, and then lower their financial expectations.
One more comment: except in rainbow where i had to negotiate a bit, in the other places i did not even negotiate. It was like: you do long time-yes-i give you 3000-ok. I had the feeling it was the most frequent price for them. Maybe i could have bargained to 2500 because of low season.

Another factor that may play a role is how much money the girl thinks you have. I remember a regular i had at a good price and it was absolutely no pb for her. Then she found out that i was not poor and asked for more money. The argument was not"i am worth more money", but "i know you have money, you can pay more". :-)

stmapede
05-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Hey guys, after some experience of paying 4000 for Gogo girls and getting starfish, I stopped for quite a while.

Last night I decide to try Gogo girls again. Went to many bars at NEP, whole area is very low in customer count. Got a Gogo girl who is friendly enough for my preference. She quoted 4000, I looked surprise and jokingly say I have never pay so much. She lower 3500 then 3000. I took it at 3000 on condition of leaving 10am after "morning call" (BJ follow by FS) and breakfast with me. She ok.

This never happen before. I used to get quote of 4000 and the BG always refuse to negotiate. Guess this low season really affecting them.

One warning, one of Gogo I went was Mandarin. There's 2, one is table top dancing just to the right of escalator, other is u have to walk upstairs after escalator. I went to the latter.

Mama immediately sent a BG. Being polite I accept. Got her a drink cost me 170 and my beer 145. Problem is before I knew it she finished her drink and ask for next which I reject. After 5 minutes she ask for drink for 2 mama, I rejected again and decide to finish my beer, check bim and leave. Even though there are quite a few good looking ones, I never go back again for such attitude.

Flyhighwiththai
05-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Hey guys, after some experience of paying 4000 for Gogo girls and getting starfish, I stopped for quite a while.

Last night I decide to try Gogo girls again. Went to many bars at NEP, whole area is very low in customer count. Got a Gogo girl who is friendly enough for my preference. She quoted 4000, I looked surprise and jokingly say I have never pay so much. She lower 3500 then 3000. I took it at 3000 on condition of leaving 10am after "morning call" (BJ follow by FS) and breakfast with me. She ok.

This never happen before. I used to get quote of 4000 and the BG always refuse to negotiate. Guess this low season really affecting them.

One warning, one of Gogo I went was Mandarin. There's 2, one is table top dancing just to the right of escalator, other is u have to walk upstairs after escalator. I went to the latter.

Mama immediately sent a BG. Being polite I accept. Got her a drink cost me 170 and my beer 145. Problem is before I knew it she finished her drink and ask for next which I reject. After 5 minutes she ask for drink for 2 mama, I rejected again and decide to finish my beer, check bim and leave. Even though there are quite a few good looking ones, I never go back again for such attitude.

Hmmm...3000 for overnight unil 10am isn't so bad. Low season surely helps. Will be in BKK next week and try my luck too. Agree the mamasan in Mandarin is extremely pushy. Many punters react the same, have one dink then leave because no chance to relax and enjoy. Pity because they have some cuties in there.

Flyhighwiththai
05-07-2012, 01:37 PM
I heard Lollipop AGoGo on ground floor left side is again a girls only joint and supposedly getting better with a few cuties in there and generally more relaxed atmosphere. Anyone tried yet?

rukthai
08-07-2012, 01:21 AM
I heard Lollipop AGoGo on ground floor left side is again a girls only joint and supposedly getting better with a few cuties in there and generally more relaxed atmosphere. Anyone tried yet?

Lollipop agogo have post op ladyboys working there. Do be careful when selecting your companion. ;)

Siammy
08-07-2012, 03:07 AM

The mamasans at Mandarin are known for being pushy, not only with customer but also with the girls. If a dancer is sitting down and resting, they will pick her up and tell her to find a customer.

However, that's their business. If I were a bar owner, I would want the mamasans to do the same thing. Many customers complain that the dancers don't return your look, they don't come by and say hi, they just sit by their friends or look at their cellphones.

There are times when I wished the mamasan would bring over this SYT I was looking at, but who was either shy or ignoring me.

Also, if you're going to be hitting the gogos, u have to get some balls. Don't let the girls or mamasans push you around. If they think u are on their game, they will leave u alone. They never do that kind of thing with me, cause I'm a regular. Or used to be. I kinda stopped going because they didn't have cute girls like before.

If there r some syt at Mandarin, u should go back. Just show them that u will do things at your pace and will.

BTW, the mamasans in the Arab bars in SC can also be pushy. U just have to learn how to stay in control.

Siammy
08-07-2012, 03:14 AM
Shark

Starting last Friday, the happy hour has been shortened. It now ends at 8 pm instead of 8:30. Still B70 tho. The problem is, at 7:30 or 8, I don't think all the dancers are already at work.

sitonski
08-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Er...i thought rate went up...
Was at patphong last nite,the king's bar, went for LT,paid 5,000 for it.
First time though...so am i the waterfish here?

Soopafly
08-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Er...i thought rate went up...
Was at patphong last nite,the king's bar, went for LT,paid 5,000 for it.
First time though...so am i the waterfish here?

Patpong? King's Bar? 5,000 bahts for LT? Paeng mak mak :eek:

Flyhighwiththai
08-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Lollipop agogo have post op ladyboys working there. Do be careful when selecting your companion. ;)

Thanks for making us aware bro.

ahtecklim
08-07-2012, 12:44 PM

I hear Voodoo as well. Will verify in Sept ;)

yinyang
08-07-2012, 01:48 PM
I hear Voodoo as well. Will verify in Sept ;)
Saw couple heshes from Voodo laying it on some farangs outside bar last month, and with come hither look at passers by (from across beer bar in nana last month).

atoll
08-07-2012, 03:35 PM

Bro Rukthai, have to admit u have the talent for spotting ladyboys, even those who (l swear blind) look like puyings and really narak jang! Have to jio u next time when going NEP, which will be very soon ;)

BlueDragon193
08-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Went to nana to meet up with a few bros after my absent of a few years ago.
The area has changed alot eversince and we went bars hopping and rainbow 4 with the most ladies, LT quote at 4,000 bahts plus barfine of 600 bahts.

TonyCheong
08-07-2012, 05:34 PM
The area has changed alot eversince and we went bars hopping and rainbow 4 with the most ladies, LT quote at 4,000 bahts plus barfine of 600 bahts.

Simply ridiculous!

Hahahaha! :D

BlueDragon193
08-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Simply ridiculous!

Hahahaha! :D

The gals will just say "up to you".:(

Flyhighwiththai
08-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Went to nana to meet up with a few bros after my absent of a few years ago.

Not surprised cause so many Japanese in Rainbow 4. Why should the girls go for less if that's the rate they got used too...?
Anyways, if they say up to ou, can always try to say 3000 ok? Maybe get lucky.

Flyhighwiththai
08-07-2012, 08:47 PM
I haven't been to Patpong for ages. Was thinking to check out the GoGos there when in town next. Anyone can recommend any GoGo in Patpong or better to skip and stick to NEP and SC?

sitonski
09-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Thanks to ST bro ah...
For showing us around yesterday,where to go,where not etc...
Finally get to enjoy the fun of thailand despite so many times i here.
Have a safe trip back ah...keke...i will enjoy my last nite here...hope to see u soon

Sex Kid
10-07-2012, 01:16 AM
Hello Brudders,

If you want to go agogo bars, here some of my recommend which I just gone 2 weeks ago.

In Soi Cowboy, you can try Susie Wong and Long Gun. This 2 agogo bar got "shows" while other agogo bars the girls just shake a little bit on top. Shows normally start 9.00pm or 9.30pm. Long Gun shows better than Susie Wong.

In NEP, Angel Witch on second floor is the best among all shows. I think no regrets. Also can try Las Vegas at 3rd floor. Also got show. They also got one "wheel of fortune" I use to play with the girls. They choose 1 number, spin and if hit number, than I buy drink for the girl.

Others are agogo girls dancing on stage.

Booking is 2,000 Baht ST and 3,000 Baht LT.

Thnak you brudders.

CPVictim
10-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Hello Brudders,

If you want to go agogo bars, here some of my recommend which I just gone 2 weeks ago.

In Soi Cowboy, you can try Susie Wong and Long Gun. This 2 agogo bar got "shows" while other agogo bars the girls just shake a little bit on top. Shows normally start 9.00pm or 9.30pm.

In NEP, Angel Witch on second floor is the best among all shows. I think no regrets. Also can try Las Vegas at 3rd floor. Also got show.

Others are agogo girls dancing on stage.
Booking is 2,000 Baht ST and 3,000 Baht LT.

I beg to differ in some ways. Your suggestion is good for bros who have lot of time on their hands and in no mood or no hurry to find a girl for ST/LT. If you happen to arrive at the bar just when the show is over, it can be a boring wait for the next show. Also costly as the girls will pester you for a drink, your own drink etc.

Best is to go to clubs where the girls are pretty. Whether got show or no show, it will be interesting to see, try to aim for your target and finally conquer. For this approach, Baccarat in SC in Rainbow II and III in Nana are better choices. Besides Rainbow IV also has girls taking their top off at certain times ;)

CPVictim
10-07-2012, 03:04 AM
Bro Rukthai, have to admit u have the talent for spotting ladyboys, even those who (l swear blind) look like puyings and really narak jang! Have to jio u next time when going NEP, which will be very soon ;)

Rukthai himself is partially a girl & behaves like a ladyboy anyway.

atoll
10-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Haha, don't say till like that la, the term is SNAG (Sensitive New Age Guy).... ;)

BlueDragon193
10-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Not surprised cause so many Japanese in Rainbow 4. Why should the girls go for less if that's the rate they got used too...?
Anyways, if they say up to ou, can always try to say 3000 ok? Maybe get lucky.

What they meant is you can accept or reject and or take it or leave it.:)

rukthai
11-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Rukthai himself is partially a girl & behaves like a ladyboy anyway.

Lol, have I seen you in person before? I think you got any hidden agenda saying that? Anyway I would love to see how man you are in person if got chance. Do PM me. :D

Sex Kid
13-07-2012, 01:20 AM
I beg to differ in some ways. Your suggestion is good for bros who have lot of time on their hands and in no mood or no hurry to find a girl for ST/LT. If you happen to arrive at the bar just when the show is over, it can be a boring wait for the next show. Also costly as the girls will pester you for a drink, your own drink etc.

Best is to go to clubs where the girls are pretty. Whether got show or no show, it will be interesting to see, try to aim for your target and finally conquer. For this approach, Baccarat in SC in Rainbow II and III in Nana are better choices. Besides Rainbow IV also has girls taking their top off at certain times ;)
Hello Brudder,

"Time" is also one night lah. Whichever bar go, whichever girl take, is also one night. So how to say no time?

When I go SC, I go a few bars, Baccarat, Shark, etc... about 5 bars. Whether I take girl at first bar, or girl at last bar, I still take the girl for one night. Maybe some brudders want to take girl early and go back fuck 5 times until morning, I dunno. But I fuck no rush type. Until morning got fuck about 2 to 3 times good for me.

As for waiting time in between shows, they got agogo girls dancing like all other bars without shows. So why bored waiting? If bored waiting then the bars no show type means you wait whole night.

Rainbow 4 got 3 types of girls. One type no take off top, salary little bit lower. One type take of top so salary little bit higher. Not sometime take off or sometime no take off. Then got one type in big bathtub with soap, all take off but soap foam use to cover vital part.

Most bars got some girls can make it. Even got all girls can make it, I also book one girl, sometimes 2. So I think most bars sure got someone I can take.

But different people got different style brudder. I only advising brudders who want to see little bit more than girls on stage. Because for girls on stage without show, to me one bar not different from another.

Thank you brudder.

acmilan
13-07-2012, 07:31 PM

Anyways, happy hunting!

Yes it is true that can get some bargains at smaller bars (excluding the Rainbow bars) if you hang around and put in time to shop for bargains. About soi 7 beer bar, no offence but the beer bar gals are not average, they are below average. Been there couple of times and struggled for find a 5 or 6 pointer (regardless whether dark skinned or light skinned) :)

Other factors that can affect the price
-whether gal is SYT or not (Usually the less attractive one are willing to reduce prices by quite a bit).
-is she popular or not.
-is she desperate to meet her BF quota
-is it a quiet night and she has no customers so far
:D

ahtecklim
13-07-2012, 08:02 PM
there is no standard prices la. Unless the Thailand Tourist Agogo and Bars Association issued guidelines in their last AGM.

If the girl like you , she can even pay her own BF (or go on her off day) and go with you for free. If she dont like you and you ask her for price , she'll quote 10K or more.

There was once I knew this agogo girl in Pattaya. I was in the agogo when this fat falang asked to BF her. I was surprised to see her go with him as she prefers Asian guys. A few days later I asked her about it and she said for 10K , she'll fuck anyone!

TheHammers
13-07-2012, 09:35 PM
I have been told to avoid the bars in Patpong. The advice was to spend more time in Nana and Sukhumvit. Patpong is that terrible?

Glock
15-07-2012, 09:26 PM
I have been told to avoid the bars in Patpong. The advice was to spend more time in Nana and Sukhumvit. Patpong is that terrible?

yes

A few days later I asked her about it and she said for 10K , she'll fuck anyone!

hahaha

i like this girl !

Glock
15-07-2012, 09:28 PM
The forming of 1 union with common dollars, an early sign of downfall of these countries. The poor countries like Greece suffer more with common monetary system than Germany. Then came some idiots borrowed too much, the fools loaned too much, the worst, suckers have to bail everyone out. :D So is capitalism with much freedom good or evil? :rolleyes:

after the collapse , will it mean their whores are cheaper ? (and not to forget , very high unemployment rate)

so the best time to fuck whores in europe is coming soon ?

... and if they are all busy fucking whores in europe , then does that mean fewer customers coming to the land of vertical smiles ?

sorry i just started trading so now everything i see or hear i think of "the effect on the market" :D

Flyhighwiththai
15-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Made a round through NEP this week. Started with Lollipop as a fellow punter said it had improved and supposedly some nice girls in there. But I thought the place is still boring plus the girls are too pushy for drinks. Left after one beer and checked out Rainbow 4 which was packed as usual and lots of pretty dollybirds. Then went for a beer to Mandarin but the mamasans there were pestering me to chose a girl before i even got my beer so i proceeded to Billboard which was good fun as usual. But no girl there I fancied so went down to Angelwitch which was in full swing again. Barfined one of the girls there for LT 3500 Bht. It is true that the girls now ask for 4000 bht and they don't lower easily anymore. Anyways she was really good so it was worth the money (for me anyways).

naemlo
18-07-2012, 02:48 AM
after the collapse , will it mean their whores are cheaper ? (and not to forget , very high unemployment rate)

Must look at which angle... if u are ang mo, after the collapse, with euro dollars down, men jobless, even if the whore is lowering 50%, it is still ex. :D

If u not ang mo, taking a flight there purposely look for whore, it is still consider ex and stupid. :D

The best time to f a ang mo whore is watch the av n pcc.

Next question on "the effect on the market" will be charged accordingly.... I got my doctorate in Naemlo University.... thus my advisory costs a bit more than others.

yinyang
18-07-2012, 09:52 AM
If u not ang mo, taking a flight there purposely look for whore, it is still consider ex and stupid. :D
Next question on "the effect on the market" will be charged accordingly.... I got my doctorate in Naemlo University.... thus my advisory costs a bit more than others.
Saw you dispense some (common) sense in HCMC thread on risks of FDs there.

For farangs back home, charbor there also more than aware of their equal rights -for ONS, bars pick ups too

ChaYen
18-07-2012, 10:53 AM
For farangs back home, charbor there also more than aware of their equal rights -for ONS, bars pick ups too

Sadly, rarely does this include the equal right to pay for shit.

naemlo
18-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Saw you dispense some (common) sense in HCMC thread on risks of FDs there.

Studied hard in Naemlo University... knocking senses... :D

jwbparty
19-07-2012, 06:27 AM
sorry i just started trading so now everything i see or hear i think of "the effect on the market" :D

hey glock - just curious, but what securities (stocks, futures, options, etc) are you trading? i'm also beginning to trade (day trade) index futures full time. thanks.

TheHammers
19-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Studied hard in Naemlo University... knocking senses... :D

Where can I enrol in Naemlo University? I have much to learn to be qualified cheongster :D

naemlo
19-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Where can I enrol in Naemlo University? I have much to learn to be qualified cheongster :D

It is simple, register online, transfer the fees and I will pass you the notes :D

BlueDragon193
19-07-2012, 05:02 PM
It is simple, register online, transfer the fees and I will pass you the notes :D

After that collect your 1st class Hon Degree Certificate in Kao San road office.:D

lalala89
19-07-2012, 05:07 PM
will be in bkk on e 25th.
first timer, will greatly appreciate if someone experience could join in the fun!

TheHammers
19-07-2012, 06:51 PM

Can PM me the prospectus? and the website address too.
How about the student visa and living arrangements? Does the university apply on our behalf? Please provide more info as I am very keen to enrol.

naemlo
19-07-2012, 06:56 PM
After that collect your 1st class Hon Degree Certificate in Kao San road office.:D

Which class, depends on amount paid... :D

Can PM me the prospectus? and the website address too.

Try this www.naemlo.edu :D

Glock
19-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Must look at which angle... if u are ang mo, after the collapse, with euro dollars down, men jobless, even if the whore is lowering 50%, it is still ex. :D

haha but then the men who are jobless and cannot afford to fuck whores also cannot afford to fly to asia to fuck so cannot affect asian whore price right ?

anyone ever compile a global whore price index ? i think will be the best indicator of CPI , dont need to worry about all this "basket of good" rubbish , what the whores demand will be a good base indicator of the level of the economy

actually no leh , may be it only mean the owner of the cock is very rich ? too much money dont know how to spend already so might as well spend on plane ticket ? if you fly singapore air and dont fly in economy class the singapore girls all very flirty one ! they are flirty even if you are not an angmoh !

advice that cost money is the best advice mah , "free advice" mean got agenda behind it !

Happyman007
19-07-2012, 11:25 PM

Please lah dun mislead people can :mad:

Correct website should be www.naemlo.sexedu.th :D

acmilan
20-07-2012, 03:21 AM
There was once I knew this agogo girl in Pattaya. I was in the agogo when this fat falang asked to BF her. I was surprised to see her go with him as she prefers Asian guys. A few days later I asked her about it and she said for 10K , she'll fuck anyone!
LOL, yes true. Few AGG gals frankly tell me that it is misunderstood that they choose handsome good looking men. They said they are in it for money and if money is good they will go with customer regardless of whether he is handsome or not handsome.
Of cos there are exceptions to that:
If handsome and not handsome guy offering same amount, they will choose handsome one.
If not handsome guy is handicapped and has 1 hand or 1 leg or 1 eye only, then even offering 10K baht cannot BF her. :D

... and if they are all busy fucking whores in europe , then does that mean fewer customers coming to the land of vertical smiles ?

True but the airfare will be killer since Airasia not flying there anymore and no cheap LCC on horizon. Maybe wait for Scoot :D

Barfined one of the girls there for LT 3500 Bht. It is true that the girls now ask for 4000 bht and they don't lower easily anymore. Anyways she was really good so it was worth the money (for me anyways).
What happened? Now price you pay also double from less than 2000b to 3500b LT. We will all hoping to organise tour with you as tour leader to get economical ST and LT at SC/NEP :rolleyes:

Zhks
20-07-2012, 06:26 AM
I hadn't been to agg for a few years and decided to check it ouy by visiting soi cowboy and nana plaza. Things have indeed changed and increased in price quite a bit. In nana plaza, as soon as I sat down with my friend at a agg bar, i was swamped with requests (besides drink order) for which girl i wanted. Several mms and waitresses would harress me every 2-3 min. I couldn't even enjoy a drink with my friend without getting harressed, at almost every club. Things were different last time where after you said No, they would leave you alone. I like to take my time to choose a girl and find the harrassing very annoying.

Anyway my friend picked a girl to sit with him, she kept asking him to buy her drinks every round. He did buy her 3 lady drinks and she started to pester him to take her out. Sure enough the MM came showed him a list which included the bar fine and etc etc. Wow.... prices have really increased, it never used to cost so much lol. Anyway we left that bar after my poor friend was harrassed so bad haha!

Went to another agg bar and i called a syt to sit with me. Asked her "aru tao rai" and she said 2moro is her birthday she turning 20. Now... I have heard this lame answer so times from thai girls when you ask them how old they are. Their birthday is always 2moro, so you are inclined to tip them extra lol. As expected she started bugging me to buy her more drinks even though i got her a 220 baht drink 3 min ago. Also wanted me to TP her barely 5 mins sitting with her. I quickly paid the drinks bill and left. :p

Well... aggs have changed quite a bit in my opinion :D

Soopafly
20-07-2012, 06:37 AM

LOL, yes true. Few AGG gals frankly tell me that it is misunderstood that they choose handsome good looking men. They said they are in it for money and if money is good they will go with customer regardless of whether he is handsome or not handsome.
Of cos there are exceptions to that:
If handsome and not handsome guy offering same amount, they will choose handsome one.
If not handsome guy is handicapped and has 1 hand or 1 leg or 1 eye only, then even offering 10K baht cannot BF her. :D

In the P4P area, CASH is the king :eek:

The M.O. for most working girls is to make the most money in the shortest time. A poor bloke with a great physique and a good sense of humor simply can not compete with a fat, smelly guy who is willing to spend 10K+ bahts for one shot.

Sad but true :o but it works for me because I am dirty, scrawny, funny-looking old man :p

adboy_6
20-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Just want to share my experiences and comments. Want to take another approach of introducing the finds rather that the final conquest bonk.

End of a 5-days business cum cheong trip. It has been 5 years since my last trip to BKK. Used to go Huay Kwang and soi Cowboy during those days. Time to check out the old hunting grounds, as well venture into newer ones. Used to dislike Silom Patpong and nana as it was too commercialised, I feel.

Day 1 was not eventful as need to catch up on work..
Day 2: managed to drop into Nataree in the afternoon about 4 pm. Went into the right-hand entrance and was greet with about 10 SYT on the side, with only 2 CMI in the fish-bol. The OKT introduce the prices that ranges from 2000 in the fish-bowl to 2.5, 2.6 & 2.7k to those sitting along the benches. Straightaway, 2 caught my eyes, both 2.6K. Chose the one with a fuller built, all in less than 5 minutes.

Also noticed that there are about 10 customer sitting at the lounges. Understand that it includes some sgp brothers. My guess is the group of 3. I am the one in blue sleeveless and black bermuda.

Services was as expected. girl was GFE, not rushing and every hint to me to join her network on Line. Act blur, as my policy is not to leave any traces.

to be continue.....

adboy_6
20-07-2012, 09:21 AM
continue from last......

Day 3, managed to clear most work and nite stop is NANA. On advise from the forum, I drop into rainbow 4 first. 2 stages of about 10 girls each on either side of the hall. The left had their bras off, while the right has bra and panties on. Agree that it is one of the shop with many syts. Many caught my eyes, but was looking for that special one. To me, special means syt with that innocent touches. None had that look then.

Drop into Angel Witch next for the shows at 10 pm. Shows started on time. Consists of some sexy dances. One particular one is where a customer is led and seated on stages and the dancers perform a sexy dance on him. One particular move is when both is at 2 ends of the stages, on music cues, she RUSHES towards him, climb him and has her hole right at his face, one inch away. All that in one move....you have to hand it to her.

Nite cut short for a need to conf-call.

Day 4. Last nite here, drop into the last target-- soi cowboy. Very much livier that the last, 5 years ago. It had grown, you can see the number of snack hawker around the are now. Along the street towards the soi, are also lined with small setup of bars, each with 3-5 girls. Should be cheaper but may not be authentic drink?? The girls should have seem better days. Not my type.

First stop, Long Gun for the show at 10pm. Sexy dance and a series of 'tiger' show. Ping-pong in hole, smoking & drinking with hole, and lastly shooting baloons with darts blowpipe from the hole. Always wonder how t would feel with your stick in one of the holes. Will it break when they climax??

Miss the show at suzie wong, but far less qualities than rainbow 4. Only see one cuties among them.

to be continue......

adboy_6
20-07-2012, 10:24 AM
continue from last......

Drop into baracrat after some snack along the soi. One thing I like about BKk is that you can always drop out for a snack/breather and drop into another whenever you like. Nothing similar in JKT, Manila or other cities. These tends to have shops pretty far apart, or no snack hawkers just outside the bar. Any brothers know any similar around asia??

Baracrat has 2 storeys. the stage downstairs with about 10 girls. Seen that it is targeted at Asians. The ceiling just above the stage is glass, which makes it possible to see 'up' to 2nd floor. There is another set of 10-15 girls dancing on the glass ceilings. You can see that they have nothing underneath their mini skirts. All girls on both floors have their bras and panties off, just a mini skirts.

Took a seat near the stage downstairs. Quality not bad. One girl in white was pretty wild, flirting with many, including me. tried ingnoring her diplomatically. Saw one cuties at the other end. #83. slim, darker skin and athletically built. did not connect on that round. The system is to have another set of girls, now dress in black to take the stage befiore it goes back to the group. In the meantime, it is time for the group to meet and greet customers. I noticed that #83 went back to a corner.

Was approach by the wild one instead. ignored her and say no diplomatically again. Then it was the group in white to go on stage again. This time, #83 move closer to me, 3 girls away. She noticed my eyes, but did not react, somewhat shyly. Normally, a girl would move closer, or danced more enthusiastically when they noticed such. I did not made a move for the next 2 rounds. Observed that she always move back to her seat, and it seem no one attracted to her. Noticed that she is with another cute one, seating beside her.

It is about 1:30am now, and it is their turn again, now she is just 1 girl away. Her friend is right in front of me and she is beside her. After a while, they talked, and her friend approach me and ask me where I am from. Curious, I asked "why?"
"my friend wants to know." signalling at #83. I said "Singapore". Now #83 smiled. Funny that there is no enthusitc reaction.

After the round ends, and they had taken their seats, I signal to her friend to ask #83 to come by. funny, she still look surprised, when she look across. It is really these small innocent signal that I am looking for.

Got her a drink at 160B. Realised that she do not like ang-mo, Jap or Taiwanese. Seem she is ok with Sgp or My. But I guess that its anything if price is right. Did not ask why, But it was one of my best. Both in the bonk, and in identifying a gems among the many. Makes me want to go back again.

IMHO, overall cheonging in BKK is more Expensive now, when compared with manila or JKT, An ST rate in Bkk could be a LT in JKT or Manila. Seem easier to find my preferred gems in JKT and Manila, but this one really makes my day. So BkK could still be there for me as there are still finds.

Stay at Darjelling, recommended by Tim. Location, price and guest-friendliness was ok. Things I did not like though, is the water pressure. In the middle of filling up my bath, the hot water suddenly stop when I turn on the cold water. Turning it on and off and waiting for 10 minutes did not help. Called for help and the resolution was to turn off everything and switch to shower. I used the shower head to fill bathtub from then on.

magician69
20-07-2012, 10:58 AM
20 July 2012 @ 1am

I arrived late, as I had to ditch the party traveling with me. Once I touched down at NEP, first stop to find the one which didn't charge me to bang her the last time I came. However that was 9months ago and she have moved off to greener pastures.

Moving off to the well known Rainbow 4 to find my other chick, number 199, she was the only working girl who asked me to go dancing with her after her work and she paid for my drinks and rendered her services without charge to me.. But she was on "holiday" got to try again tomorrow if she is around and whether is she going to repeat history once again for me.. By that time, it's was already 1.25am.. It's the killing or be killed time in NEP, where mamasans will go extreme miles just to get a customer to barfine any girl. The girls would tell you they want to go back with you, love u long time (but disappear after a short time romp, tell you they give you a good blowjob (ain't it in the price I pay?!)..

Feeling bored, went to check out ladyboy bars, knowing the fact it was going to be even more chaotic and the "girls" more pushy just made it more exciting for me.

Fellow bros, i noticed no one has talked much about the ladyboy AGG in NEP..

Is it a taboo topic here? Because last night I walked into obsessions and gosh some of the enhanced "ladies" were looking very natural.. However I was rudely awaken by the Hulks on stage.. Thankfully those hulks didn't smash me when I didn't want to buy them a drink.. However number 71 was showing one of the nicest pair of headlamps.. Taunting and teasing me to take her home, note: time is 1.40am, reaching for my 2ic every so often.. I saw a yang cheng ling lookalike, number 12. And one amazing dancer, 81, who really worked her pole. Rumour has it that the better they dance, the better your bed shake?

Anyways was sipping my whiskey on the rocks while I noticed this puying..... Will continue the story again, my travel party is getting me to have breakfast.. Arghh lack of sleep if u know what I mean

yinyang
20-07-2012, 12:45 PM
first stop to find the one which didn't charge me to bang her the last time I came. However that was 9months ago and she have moved off to greener pastures.

Rainbow 4 to find my other chick, number 199, she was the only working girl who asked me to go dancing with her after her work and she paid for my drinks and rendered her services without charge to me.. But she was on "holiday" got to try again tomorrow if she is around and whether is she going to repeat history once again for me..
girls would tell you they want to go back with you, love u long time (but disappear after a short time romp, tell you they give you a good blowjob (ain't it in the price
Is it a taboo topic here? Because last night I walked into obsessions and gosh some of the enhanced "ladies" were looking very natural.. have breakfast.. Arghh lack of sleep if u know what I mean
Err, was that 1 or 2 freebies? :p Obviously with high turnover, you better off having tried (and thrusted) contacts in your lil black book. Keep warm before your coming over, and you know if it's lukewarm or trail gone cold.

On heshes, don't think it's exactly taboo here ..just gender bias:p. Like 1 vet samster said to us, LBs also need love mah:o

Let's hear more of your exploits. And I raised you some now. Good FRs always welcome, like other today from adboy6

indianmagicoil
20-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Is it a taboo topic here? Because last night I walked into obsessions and gosh some of the enhanced "ladies" were looking very natural.. However number 71 was showing one of the nicest pair of headlamps.. Taunting and teasing me to take her home, note: time is 1.40am, reaching for my 2ic every so often.. I saw a yang cheng ling lookalike, number 12. And one amazing dancer, 81, who really worked her pole. Rumour has it that the better they dance, the better your bed shake?
I think forum here more for heterosexual sex. There are other forums better for discussing man-on-man action.

Obsession has some of the sweetest LBs so bros not into tranny sex watch out! Don't want to b screwing "her" rear end & in your drunken stupor wonder why your dick suddenly grew longer can come out from the front hole! :eek:

magician69
20-07-2012, 10:57 PM
I think forum here more for heterosexual sex. There are other forums better for discussing man-on-man action.

Obsession has some of the sweetest LBs so bros not into tranny sex watch out! Don't want to b screwing "her" rear end & in your drunken stupor wonder why your dick suddenly grew longer can come out from the front hole! :eek:

Hahah nice one, dick growing through the front..

Rule of thumb, don't get too drunk..
Rule of other thumb, squeeze goods before purchase. Like how we buy fruits..

Soopafly
21-07-2012, 05:36 AM
.......Moving off to the well known Rainbow 4 to find my other chick, number 199, she was the only working girl who asked me to go dancing with her after her work and she paid for my drinks and rendered her services without charge to me.. .....

Waahhh.....Bro Magician's got the black magic! Could you share your magic potion 69 recipe? :D

.....Obsession has some of the sweetest LBs so bros not into tranny sex watch out! Don't want to b screwing "her" rear end & in your drunken stupor wonder why your dick suddenly grew longer can come out from the front hole! :eek:

Stepped into Obsession briefly during my last visit to BBK. I agreed that there were a few lookers in there. I was tempted but was too afraid of the DARK SIDE ;)

....Rule of other thumb, squeeze goods before purchase. Like how we buy fruits..

Be careful where you squeeze, as some places don't allow sampling :p

magician69
21-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Bro Soopafly,

I won't say I have black magic, but I use the law of diminishing returns and the principle of supply and demand in my favour. :eek: in sillypore, some brudders throw money at coyotes in the Thai discos. Coyotes in SG have the control over which table gives them the most flowers and LDs, so us bros with shallow pockets can't dish them banners or LDs. But in LOS, we have the control, many girls and all wanting to earn money.

However, I noticed that working girls or ladyboys are individuals seeking acceptance from their peers as many of them are from rural backgrounds. I watched a documentary shared by a bro in the links page about ladyboys, it was mentioned that money and status means everything in Thailand. I believe around the world is the same. Someone can be the f-ugliest person but with good family status, outsiders will still show respect.

Using this information to my advantage, I would enter an AGG and sit down near the door and the stage. Never going in too deep into the bar. 2 reasons, #1 if the multiple batches of girls not for my liking, easier to leave. #2 Fishing random girls who walk aroun the bar and outside would tend to stop and say hi.

Application of demand and supply in reason #2
Since girls keep walking pass the front or the door and rotating round on the stages, you will get many eye contacts. Smilin to show interest but when they ask to join u with the (gesture, pointing at you then themselves followed by a OK sign) I'll shake my head.

I'll normally go to bars after midnight. I understand some bros would say the "cream of the crop" is taken and I agree with them. But "free from the crop" needs some loving too.

After the multiple head shakes, they would still come over to your seat, wanting to be barfine, due to the timings I go to the bar, waitresses and mamasans are breathing down your neck to barfine the ladies. You have to remain strong willed not to pay. I would simply say I'm tired no fuck tonight. Just wanna drink and see pretty ladies. Telling the girl right infront of me, "yes, you pretty, you suay mak".

The fishing games beings......

Zhks
21-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Good post and info bro, having not been to Agg for a few years i was quite shocked by how aggressive the mamasans and girls were at the bars when all i wanted was to sit and watch. Also thanks to our jipun bros and ang mors who spoil market, everything there is expensive generally now.

sojo
21-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Good post and info bro, having not been to Agg for a few years i was quite shocked by how aggressive the mamasans and girls were at the bars when all i wanted was to sit and watch. Also thanks to our jipun bros and ang mors who spoil market, everything there is expensive generally now.

So who doesn't spoil the market?

magician69
21-07-2012, 03:43 PM

Thanks for you kind words of appreciation.

In another thread, some brother tipped 1000bhat.. When I read it i almost fainted

ahtecklim
21-07-2012, 04:24 PM

everyone is pointing fingers at everybody else. Its ever our fault! :rolleyes:

cooler07
21-07-2012, 05:33 PM
just set a limit for the ST (~2k) and LT (~3.5k)... anything more than that... just go find another willing to go at the price... there are plentiful out there... ;)
if cant find any... there is always ur trusty hands. anyway having sex is just a urge... u dont die from that... :D

indianmagicoil
21-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Magician66 your tactic is how we all should monger. Appear too desperate and eager u die first. I think same how u sianz char bor also.

There are a few theories. Example - if you step into a bar and see 2 girls. One is hot the other not. What do most mongers do? target the hot one. Hot one also knows becoz 99 other carrot heads did the same. So if u pay more attention to her less attractive fren her interest will be piqued. Now she will show more interest in you. Once she does that its you who r in control now :cool:

Stepped into Obsession briefly during my last visit to BBK. I agreed that there were a few lookers in there. I was tempted but was too afraid of the DARK SIDE ;) Be careful where you squeeze, as some places don't allow sampling
Very true. Been there a few times but more for showing out-of-town friends but last trip got one to sit with me becoz he looked like one of my ex-colleagues? You know the office sex fantasy thing... anyway he was quite aggressive when I jokingly asked are your melons real or not. He grabbed my hand and guided them to his breasts. Wow... nice and soft. Quite real. Then asked me to ST him now but when I asked the next Q... downstairs cut already? He said "no" if cut can't work here but "normal" go-go :eek:! Quickly was brought back to planet Earth :D

just set a limit for the ST (~2k) and LT (~3.5k)... anything more than that... just go find another willing to go at the price... there are plentiful out there
555 sometimes forget after knocking back a few. Small head starts taking over big head!

Also thanks to our jipun bros and ang mors who spoil market, everything there is expensive generally now.
We are all guilty bro. Only to what degree only.

Soopafly
21-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Very true. Been there a few times but more for showing out-of-town friends but last trip got one to sit with me becoz he looked like one of my ex-colleagues? You know the office sex fantasy thing... anyway he was quite aggressive when I jokingly asked are your melons real or not. He grabbed my hand and guided them to his breasts. Wow... nice and soft. Quite real. Then asked me to ST him now but when I asked the next Q... downstairs cut already? He said "no" if cut can't work here but "normal" go-go :eek:! Quickly was brought back to planet Earth :D

The ladyboys at Obsession were very aggressive. As soon as I walked in, I felt like I was a drop of blood in shark infested waters. Almost everyone in there tried to make eye-contact and/or talk to you. Some bros bought drinks and played along. For the most part, I kept quiet, as I did not have any intention of 打包. I must admit, some of them in there were super かわいい (kawaii.)

TheHammers
22-07-2012, 03:28 PM

The website not working leh. :confused:

TheHammers
22-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Please lah dun mislead people can :mad:

Correct website should be www.naemlo.sexedu.th :D

Website down?

TheHammers
22-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Does any soccer fan here knows where to buy good quality football jerseys in BKK? I was told they have very good fakes which are really really cheap. Interested in West Ham, Liverpool, Tottenham jerseys.

naemlo
22-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Does any soccer fan here knows where to buy good quality football jerseys in BKK? I was told they have very good fakes which are really really cheap. Interested in West Ham, Liverpool, Tottenham jerseys.

There is 1 in MBK, he can speak Teo chew :D

dirtbag_26
22-07-2012, 07:43 PM
The website not working leh. :confused:

aiyoh

Website down?

........errrrrrrr bro

when u read the post u dun think to yourself "this is a joke"????

:(

magician69
22-07-2012, 10:41 PM
I wanna thank brother yeokimheng and Tim for helping me find an alternative place to stay in bKK.. Unico express is really crappy.. More like a place to bonk only..

Thanks bro for the bacardi breezed too~!

Currently location : soi cowboy.. Grabbing some fish n chips then it's of to bacarra.. (hopefully I spelt it right)

TheHammers
23-07-2012, 12:21 AM
There is 1 in MBK, he can speak Teo chew :D

Thank you bro naemlo.
I assume MBK is MahBoonKong shopping mall?
Will put that on my itinery. Can he speak english as I don't know teochew or thai?

TheHammers
23-07-2012, 12:27 AM
when u read the post u dun think to yourself "this is a joke"????

:(

They are senior bros in this forum. From their postings they come across as helpful and friendly guys. I don't think they would make fun of newbies, would they?

Soopafly
23-07-2012, 05:21 AM
Thank you bro naemlo.
Will put that on my itinery. Can he speak english as I don't know teochew or thai?

It doesn't matter! Everyone speaks money :p

Just use their palm-size calculators to negotiate la ;)

michael_368
23-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Thank you bro naemlo.

Bro, up your pts. cheers:D

naemlo
23-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Thank you bro naemlo.

I always speak teo chew with him. :D Guess he should be able to speak a bit of English cos MBK is full of foreigners. Throw 1 stone, 99% will hit foreigner instead of local.

yinyang
23-07-2012, 11:47 AM
don't think they would make fun of newbies, would they?
Err, don't bet on it. Either it's a harmless dig or bad one (if dumb assed question). Takes all sorts.

On footy Ts, beware got 2 grades -standard or 'A'. As for communication, you get away with basic english in MBK (or even Pratunam). No need for sign language.

ahtecklim
23-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Err, don't bet on it. Either it's a harmless dig or bad one (if dumb assed question). Takes all sorts.

On footy Ts, beware got 2 grades -standard or 'A'. As for communication, you get away with basic english in MBK (or even Pratunam). No need for sign language.

The good ones have gone underground. Thailand today is different from yesterday's Siam. Copyright lawyers have been targeting thais for sometime now.

I saw many copies in my last trip but all very bad copies. You can still contact them but only regulars know how to.

naemlo
23-07-2012, 12:54 PM

The good ones have gone underground. Thailand today is different from yesterday's Siam. Copyright lawyers have been targeting thais for sometime now.

I buy my liverpool or other clubs jerseys in MBK from this guy's mum and now himself since 10 yrs ago. Yes, the good grade replica jerseys are not in display. Every times I go there, he will tell me which good grade jerseys he has. For those unavailable, I can order from him, even get him to have name and jersey number printed :D

I compared the replica with the original jersey, they are almost the same :eek:

yinyang
23-07-2012, 01:50 PM
.. good grade replica jerseys are not in display...will tell me which good grade jerseys he has. For those unavailable, I can order from him, even get him to have name and jersey number printed :D
ATL, the 'A' grades are obviously not on display. Kinda discreet, will bring on from some storage nearby if they see you are 'serious' buyer.

Not just footy t's, Thailand copies many other branded stuff especially handbags, shoes and dresses. Driven by domestic demand too, but of course thais know cannot suka2 bring to developed countries like Europe or OZ with penalties.

TheHammers
23-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Bro, up your pts. cheers:D

Thank you :D

TheHammers
23-07-2012, 07:29 PM
I buy my liverpool or other clubs jerseys in MBK from this guy's mum and now himself since 10 yrs ago. Yes, the good grade replica jerseys are not in display. Every times I go there, he will tell me which good grade jerseys he has. For those unavailable, I can order from him, even get him to have name and jersey number printed :D

Noted. Have sent u a PM.

ChaYen
23-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Just a quick heads up to people heading to BKK, first two weeks of Sep is the annual Jap invasion. Might want to plan around this accordingly. :P

malsoonka
24-07-2012, 05:07 AM
Just a quick heads up to people heading to BKK, first two weeks of Sep is the annual Jap invasion. Might want to plan around this accordingly. :P

I think it's mid-late Aug aka Obon. 2nd busiest travel period for the Japanese after Golden Week. Beginning September is usually a quiet travel period for Japanese as kids go back to school end Aug and business cycle ramps up for the busy autumn period.

superman67
24-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Thank you :D
Rtn 4 tiko pts to u liao...:D

Glock
24-07-2012, 05:51 PM
It doesn't matter! Everyone speaks money :p

hahahahaha

so true

TheHammers
24-07-2012, 11:47 PM

Very much appreciated.. :D

superman67
25-07-2012, 11:14 AM

Icic tks for sharing, upzz ya as compliment..:)

superman67
25-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Very much appreciated.. :D
Welcum..tks for sharing..:)

monster2010
25-07-2012, 06:18 PM
hi,

is Hollywood bangkok a good place for drinks and party?

appreciate if someone can share some good party to me

thanks

Bebertov
27-07-2012, 01:41 AM
hi,

is Hollywood bangkok a good place for drinks and party?

appreciate if someone can share some good party to me

thanks

Anyplace is a good place if u have lotsa baht flashing ard... :p

acmilan
27-07-2012, 03:55 AM
I'll normally go to bars after midnight. I understand some bros would say the "cream of the crop" is taken and I agree with them. But "free from the crop" needs some loving too.

After the multiple head shakes, they would still come over to your seat, wanting to be barfine, due to the timings I go to the bar, waitresses and mamasans are breathing down your neck to barfine the ladies. You have to remain strong willed not to pay. I would simply say I'm tired no fuck tonight. Just wanna drink and see pretty ladies. Telling the girl right infront of me, "yes, you pretty, you suay mak".

The fishing games beings......
I have done such fishing and hanging around in early days and what is main turn off is that the leftovers and untaken/unwanted ones are those like you say not cream of the crop. And I would pay anytime for cream of the crop rather than get free from the crop. Plus it is time consuming and time wasting hanging around same bar trying to get free leftovers when could have spent the nite partying away elsewhere. This tactic is for those who have lots of time to kill and not for those who go to BKK on short trips :D

if cant find any... there is always ur trusty hands. anyway having sex is just a urge... u dont die from that... :D
Hmm, but so far have no urger for DIY on overseas trip. :D Usually, if go back hotel alone, take nice bath in bathtub follow by supper food tabao from roadside stall and then have nice sleep so can get up fresh next morning to continue drinking :D

Soopafly
27-07-2012, 10:33 AM
I have done such fishing and hanging around in early days and what is main turn off is that the leftovers and untaken/unwanted ones are those like you say not cream of the crop. And I would pay anytime for cream of the crop rather than get free from the crop. Plus it is time consuming and time wasting hanging around same bar trying to get free leftovers when could have spent the nite partying away elsewhere. This tactic is for those who have lots of time to kill and not for those who go to BKK on short trips!

The long games are generally reserved for those with time and patience.

"紅牌" or not, it all feels the same when you cum. At the end of the day, it's the "爽" (song) factor that matters :D

Hmm, but so far have no urger for DIY on overseas trip. :D Usually, if go back hotel alone, take nice bath in bathtub follow by supper food tabao from roadside stall and then have nice sleep so can get up fresh next morning to continue drinking :D

You took a page out of my playbook! Nothing beats a plate of khao pad moo at 2 a.m. and a bottle of icy cold beer ;)

superman67
27-07-2012, 12:22 PM
I have done such fishing and hanging around in early days and what is main turn off is that the leftovers and untaken/unwanted ones are those like you say not cream of the crop. And I would pay anytime for cream of the crop rather than get free from the crop. Plus it is time consuming and time wasting hanging around same bar trying to get free leftovers when could have spent the nite partying away elsewhere. This tactic is for those who have lots of time to kill and not for those who go to BKK on short trips :D

Thanks for sharing..upzz ya..:)

TonyCheong
27-07-2012, 08:11 PM
And I would pay anytime for cream of the crop rather than get free from the crop. Plus it is time consuming and time wasting hanging around same bar trying to get free leftovers when could have spent the nite partying away elsewhere. This tactic is for those who have lots of time to kill and not for those who go to BKK on short trips. :D

Yes I agree the "Closing Time Bar Fishing" method is too time consuming and not suitable for those (majority) on short trips.

If you look at my Bangkok 1 Night Cheong Itinenary (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6852804&postcount=12877).
You can see a lot can be accomplished if you stay very focused.

leaseoflife
29-07-2012, 11:48 PM
You took a page out of my playbook! Nothing beats a plate of khao pad moo at 2 a.m. and a bottle of icy cold beer ;)

Oh ye!! Aroi mak mak@ Chorp na! :D

Siammy
30-07-2012, 03:09 AM
Baccara

Went went with a friend on a weekday nite and got really harfassed by a waitress on the second floor. She kept on asking us if we wanted another drink even tho we hadnt finished. Finally she grabbed a drink menu and stuck it in our faces and told us to order. When we said no, she picked up the bill and told us to pay up and get out. She certainly didn't get a tip out of us.

The guy sitting next to us was barely drinking anything, but he had a beer in the bottle, so they waitress couldnt see how much he had left, while we had drink in glasses.

BTW, if youre seeing a lot of Jp guys in th go-gos, its because its the summer holiday season.

Siammy
30-07-2012, 03:13 AM
duplicate post, don't know how to delete.

Siammy
30-07-2012, 03:37 AM
Thermae

Has been really packed on weekends. Heard it was busy even last Monday. Not only are there a lot of Jp guys, since its their vacation season, but also more Koreans are apparently going there.

Heard that the girls are going there earlier. My friend (guy) now goes there to hunt for puyings like at 8:30 pm.

It seems like there were some younger girls earlier in the evening. By midnite theyre all gone.

Theres one girl who used to be a GG dancer at RB4. She was the top girl there...at least her badge number was 001. She seemed to be a little goofy to me. Never saw her go with a farang. But saw her dancing at RB4 even after she started working at Thermae. It seems to me that it would be a step down for her to work at Thermae. Wouldn't mind going with her tho if she ever took notice of me. She has nice legs.

Note: Thermae may have to close on Thursday and Friday for Buddhist holidays.

Verywierd
30-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Thermae

Note: Thermae may have to close on Thursday and Friday for Buddhist holidays.

Will Nana Plaza be closed on both days too?

leaseoflife
31-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Will Nana Plaza be closed on both days too?

Buddist hols... So likely all nite entertain r closed.

TheHammers
02-08-2012, 01:02 AM

THank Q :D

cooler07
09-08-2012, 02:47 AM
agogo is disappointing this time. baccara is overcrowded, the waitresses kept asking the guest to squeeze to make space. I felt very irritate keeping moving.
the waitresses are also very pushy for drink orders even u havent finish. girls dancing also squeezey. too many girls on stage. even although some nice girls, i think it is not worth gg.
RW4 girl quality dropped alot. Alot of average lookers and afew above average.
visiting pattaya, i can said bkk agogo is not up to mark and still dare to ask for high prices.

Happy555
09-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Any regulars at Bacara here? I used to book a girl No.178, but have not seen her around the last few times I went there.... Wondering if theres any way to ctc her as I lost her number. Sighz

marques
12-08-2012, 04:41 PM
anyone in bkk now? im alone staying until 16th. can go for drinks together! pm me!

ahtat77
12-08-2012, 04:45 PM
bro are you there for holiday?

stmapede
23-08-2012, 09:47 PM
This thread is dead?

bluetooth
24-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Cost of going gogo bar is higher and higher now. Might as well just go places like 37.2, Apple Massage, 101 Premier Massage. :)

conman
24-08-2012, 01:16 AM
Cost of going gogo bar is higher and higher now. Might as well just go places like 37.2, Apple Massage, 101 Premier Massage. :)

What's the average price for LT now?

woodywoody
24-08-2012, 04:31 PM
but price still cheaper compared to sgp...bacarra is crowded go those opposite or beside it...quality perhaps not as good, LD may be more ex, but they probably sit with you way longer....i went to the one diagonally opp baracca (can't remember name)...for 2 drinks (2 girls) they practically sit with me for the whole duration i was there....depends on wat u looking for...sit drink liao, song then go baracca to pick to ta bao lor

naemlo
24-08-2012, 08:03 PM
but price still cheaper compared to sgp...

Dunno how u compared or what u used to compare. A shot in GL vs a shot with AGG, SG still cheaper.

rukthai
24-08-2012, 09:34 PM
What's the average price for LT now?

Average LT price is around 4000baht at Nana. Bacarra asking for 5k baht for LT. A couple of friends paid 5k baht plus 2 LDs a while ago. IMHO, not really worth the price as the girls are not generally pretty.

Anyone in bangkok now want to go MPs hunting at Petchaburi road tomorrow evening at 5pm? :D

ladiesassasin
25-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Average LT price is around 4000baht at Nana. Bacarra asking for 5k baht for LT. A couple of friends paid 5k baht plus 2 LDs a while ago. IMHO, not really worth the price as the girls are not generally pretty.

Anyone in bangkok now want to go MPs hunting at Petchaburi road tomorrow evening at 5pm? :D

Budder, u sibeh song ya. can go to Thailand always. I reali envy leh! :eek:

ahtecklim
25-08-2012, 12:16 AM
but price still cheaper compared to sgp...bacarra is crowded go those opposite or beside it...quality perhaps not as good, LD may be more ex, but they probably sit with you way longer....i went to the one diagonally opp baracca (can't remember name)...for 2 drinks (2 girls) they practically sit with me for the whole duration i was there....depends on wat u looking for...sit drink liao, song then go baracca to pick to ta bao lor

bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ......... never step into an arab bar in soi cowboy!

rukthai
25-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Budder, u sibeh song ya. can go to Thailand always. I reali envy leh! :eek:

I always in Bangkok. Not always go Bangkok. :p have you made your trip to Bangkok yet?

bluetooth
25-08-2012, 02:43 AM
bottomline. MP still better like. FAFO.

Fuck And Fuck Off :D :D

conman
25-08-2012, 04:35 AM

5K? Looks like prices are getting a little crazy. Think it's overrated. Hahaha. Nevermind, then I rather go mp. More worth my effort. Hahaha. Thanks for the info.

Rub&Buah
25-08-2012, 03:38 PM
bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ......... never step into an arab bar in soi cowboy!

The problem is the Ali baba own 1/3 of the bars in coi boy newbies or infrequent traveller will not know which bar belongs to them in fact after they kana carrot come out still blur blur & not realize it till they kana a few more time.:eek:

Sahara bar the parang most sharp.all the girls in there are karate black belt.mamasan even better than the word guiness record 变脸大师.can come disturb u buy ld for her when u are smoking outside & demand tip from u for her to go away.:mad:

Rub&Buah
25-08-2012, 03:48 PM
5K? Looks like prices are getting a little crazy. Think it's overrated. Hahaha. Nevermind, then I rather go mp. More worth my effort. Hahaha. Thanks for the info.

Yes it's really getting crazy.japanese is no longer the joke of Thai girl.we sinkie earns the new title.those girls who return to Los from working in sg thai disco will spread the tales of how stupid we sillyporean are.waterfall ld,pick up go work stay there open bottle hang hundreds or thousand of flower trayshots of tequlias after work bring them go eat supper then sent home without boom boom afternoon pick up go eat lunch with many 'sister' & go shopping on on the accounts of the noble guy.

5k + 600-800bht barfine suddenly seems like a cheap option compare to the mention above.:cool:

ahtecklim
25-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Yes it's really getting crazy.japanese is no longer the joke of Thai girl.we sinkie earns the new title.those girls who return to Los from working in sg thai disco will spread the tales of how stupid we sillyporean are.waterfall ld,pick up go work stay there open bottle hang hundreds or thousand of flower trayshots of tequlias after work bring them go eat supper then sent home without boom boom afternoon pick up go eat lunch with many 'sister' & go shopping on on the accounts of the noble guy.

5k + 600-800bht barfine suddenly seems like a cheap option compare to the mention above.:cool:

Sad but I agree with you. I remember when thai disco were not popular in Singapore with only G Mile having 2 or 3. Girls were available for tarpow the only way to make money was to open their legs. But stupid Singaporeans started buying not just single drinks but multiple waterfalls for the girls. When asked , many will say 'its ok la ; just one time'. Now , all the girls are pampered and expect to make easy money from us.

The problem is the Ali baba own 1/3 of the bars in coi boy newbies or infrequent traveller will not know which bar belongs to them in fact after they kana carrot come out still blur blur & not realize it till they kana a few more time.:eek:

Sahara bar the parang most sharp.all the girls in there are karate black belt.mamasan even better than the word guiness record 变脸大师.can come disturb u buy ld for her when u are smoking outside & demand tip from u for her to go away.:mad:

Funny thing is we still stupidly head into these bars and let them chop! Many use the same stupid excuse again 'its ok la ; just one time' , 'its still cheaper than Sg' etc. What they dont realise wth every extra baht , they are making it more difficult for everyone including themselves!

ladiesassasin
26-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Yes, totally agreed! Got a friend, hang flowers like nobody biz. 1 time S$100, few times in 1 night. those girls just come to our table n chit chat with him 30mins. no bang bang!!! :confused:

the most irritating thing is he like to take up S$1000 note to ask the waiter to change S$50 notes for him and he just take back from the waiter 19 pieces of S$50 notes. :mad:

conman
26-08-2012, 12:03 AM

The last time I went baccara, I told the girls to fuck off as they talk to me as if I owe them something. Ppl nowadays are getting mad. They don't just ask, they will ask the waitress to you and ask u for orders. Knn! Pissed me off only.

ladiesassasin
26-08-2012, 12:05 AM
I always in Bangkok. Not always go Bangkok. :p have you made your trip to Bangkok yet?

Cool Bro! I was in Bangkok once upon a time. veri veri long never go liao. now trying to arrange. but definitely will be there!!! :D

Will look for you for to cheong together if u willing. ;)

El Frances
26-08-2012, 05:25 AM

Sorry, but it's not true. 4000 is what they ask (and often get) in the Rainbow bars because they target Japanese customers. In other bars, 3000 is still the most common price (as I tested several times in April and June). Of course if you look like a newbie or if you naively ask "how much you want?", they will try to sell for 4000. And never talk price with the mamasan or service girl. You just have to say you give her 3000, and unless she doesn't like you, she will be OK. Even in Rainbow 4, unless you target the girls who are sure they will be barfined by a Japanese customer, less than 4000 is attainable. Rainbow 4 has a higher share of farang customers than the other rainbow bars, they put more pressure on prices..... Avoid Rainbow 2. I had a good price there once, but it has become impossible.
Baccara is hopeless, too many Japanese ATMs there, the place is completely spoiled (and as you mentionned, the quality of girls is not that high...)

ladiesassasin
26-08-2012, 11:15 AM
I went to spanky's website. Their girls r ladyboys!!! R girls in Rainbow bars also ladyboys? Which bars r safe as in no ladyboys? Bros, pls advice

stmapede
26-08-2012, 12:21 PM
I went to spanky's website. Their girls r ladyboys!!! R girls in Rainbow bars also ladyboys? Which bars r safe as in no ladyboys? Bros, pls advice

Huh! How you determine Spanky's girls are ladyboys?

cooler07
26-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Baccara is hopeless, too many Japanese ATMs there, the place is completely spoiled (and as you mentionned, the quality of girls is not that high...)

i agree baccara in bkk is hopeless. rude waitresses and overcrowded. too many pple in the bar. it is the same on the stage. cant get a good view of the gals. agogo is better off at pattaya...

rukthai
26-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Sorry, but it's not true. 4000 is what they ask (and often get) in the Rainbow bars because they target Japanese customers. In other bars, 3000 is still the most common price (as I tested several times in April and June). Of course if you look like a newbie or if you naively ask "how much you want?", they will try to sell for 4000. And never talk price with the mamasan or service girl. You just have to say you give her 3000, and unless she doesn't like you, she will be OK. Even in Rainbow 4, unless you target the girls who are sure they will be barfined by a Japanese customer, less than 4000 is attainable. Rainbow 4 has a higher share of farang customers than the other rainbow bars, they put more pressure on prices..... Avoid Rainbow 2. I had a good price there once, but it has become impossible.

Just my views,

I have been into every single little bars in NanA ( including ladyboys bar,yes )and frankly speaking, most bars are not even worth going except for the rainbow bars. Why would I say this??

For a tourist, time is a important factor. They do not have the time to go into every bar in NanA to eventually find their LT girl for the night. Most of the other bars had little to none good looking girls there. No doubt occasionally you will get 1 or 2 gems there.

Think about it, stepping into a bar without plenty to choose from, and paying a drink there. That would set you back 1k baht ( app 6 bars )from the many bars you would patronise.

Why people go to rainbow bars? Because at any one time, you get to choose from many SYTs ( although I do not find any SYTs nowadays myself,but that just me )

Why pay 3000baht for some not so good looking girl when you top up 1k and get a syt? Personally brought many people to rainbow bars and some of them even have difficulty choosing one there. I cannot imagine bringing them into the other less popular bars.

Maybe it's just myself but I feel since we are here in Bangkok to enjoy, might as well get a girl we really like instead of trying to get a girl within our budget. Who does not want a pretty girl and at a price we all want?

Speaking from experience, the girls who would go at 3k baht are the ones like you said, less frequent BFIned and not really pretty or body wise.

For frequent travellers maybe yourself, you have the time to step into the other bars and hunt for gems. But if you are just here for a enjoyable trip, people should just stick to rainbow bars.

Not all the girls in rainbow bars are pretty though. Never spoke to the less pretty ones as I always busy saying hi to all the pretty ones. Lol. Not sure if you could get 3k baht for them but like I said, difference of 1k can get a more solid face and body. I think it's worth it.

As for Bacarra , it's really insane. Some of the girls are really CMI. And just because they work there and asking for 5k baht. Girls I previously know from other places flocked to this bar because customers willing to pay ( or forced to pay ) 5k baht.

rukthai
26-08-2012, 01:21 PM

No lah. Their girls not ladyboys. But there are post op ladyboys working in other little bars ( not ladyboy bars) in Nana. you need to be a little careful when choosing.

If you are into SYTs , rainbow 1,2 and 4 would be your best choice to get one.

If you are into shows, angel witch and spanky would be a good bar to patronise.

If you are into pretty ladyboys, obsessions will definitely be the one which will blow you away. :D

If you are into young ( below legal age ) girls in Nana, there is a bar where you can find them. :o

There's something for everyone there in nana. PM me if u need more details. Lol.

Diety
26-08-2012, 04:59 PM
I recently booked a girl frm RB2 on the ground floor. I took her back to my hotel for ST. Weird thing is that before we started, she took out a whole bottle of KY. And everythime we changed position, we had to apply more KY. Suddenly my cock went dead cos I began to suspect that she is a him that went for op.

Was wondering how to tell the difference?

atoll
26-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Honestly, if u looking for SYT, Agogo in Saphan Kwai is way better..... its a little out of way from main tourist district but worth the travel for the selection. Downside? Most SYT Girls there can only speak alittle english. But then again, some of the syt i picked b4 from rainbow also speak alittle bit english, end of day use body language or have ur iphone translator handy...:)

FCCialis
26-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Honestly, if u looking for SYT, Agogo in Saphan Kwai is way better..... its a little out of way from main tourist district but worth the travel for the selection. Downside? Most SYT Girls there can only speak alittle english. But then again, some of the syt i picked b4 from rainbow also speak alittle bit english, end of day use body language or have ur iphone translator handy...:)

Bro, which part of Sephan Kwai? Behind BigC that road?

rukthai
26-08-2012, 06:35 PM

Sure or not got SYTs? That time u left empty handed. Lol. Been long time since I step in there. I think must speak abit of Thai then go saphan Kwai. Its cheap there though.

Nonteerak2553
26-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Sure or not got SYTs? That time u left empty handed. Lol. Been long time since I step in there. I think must speak abit of Thai then go saphan Kwai. Its cheap there though.

Now no more SYT? I managed to get 2 SYT before move to the north. One from Ranong, and another one from Loei. Both still doing their studies.

Bro, have you been to napoleon at suk soi 33?

cooler07
26-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Now no more SYT? I managed to get 2 SYT before move to the north. One from Ranong, and another one from Loei. Both still doing their studies.

Nvr venture to soi33. Tourist friendly or like SK, need to speak some Thai?
And what is the pricing like?

rukthai
26-08-2012, 07:46 PM

Bro, saphan Kwai scene not suitable for me.

Why suddenly ask if I had been to napoleons at suk 33? :confused:

Suk 33 whereby many massage shops are situated. Also many Japanese expensive ktvs and joints.

Nonteerak2553
26-08-2012, 08:08 PM

My Ktv kaki now on job at bkk, he called me that yesterday he went to this Napoleon, and told me it was awesome. I'm not sure bro, need to speak Thai or not. But he is a Thai. Listened to his FR makes me want to go to bkk and stay for a few night. :D

Bro, saphan Kwai scene not suitable for me.

Why suddenly ask if I had been to napoleons at suk 33? :confused:
Suk 33 whereby many massage shops are situated. Also many Japanese expensive ktvs and joints.

Just asking, what's the place like. Thought you tried before. :p

atoll
26-08-2012, 08:23 PM

Lots of SYTs what, but all look too young for me, make me feel like lao chiko peh! I prefer between SYT and OL type mah.... haha maybe that's why my preference for ladies in MP is more towards Emanuelle, Poisedon, La Belle type. But I draw the line at MILF....my taste haven't swung to that extreme yet...maybe in a couple of years....

atoll
26-08-2012, 08:24 PM
<<Sorry double post>>

atoll
26-08-2012, 08:29 PM

Can share more info on Napoleon?? Sounds like KTV, I know there are a number of KTVs there that cater more towards Korean and Japanese customers. Been thinking of chionging KTV in BKK for next trip with friends...

ahtecklim
26-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Just my views,

For a tourist, time is a important factor. They do not have the time to go into

Why pay 3000baht for some not so good looking girl when you top up 1k and get a syt?

If that is the case , why bother with NANA or Cowboy , why noy go to a MP and pay 10k for a model.:confused:

A tourist go once or twice but it seems you go multiple times so why spoil market for yourself?

rukthai
26-08-2012, 09:14 PM
My Ktv kaki now on job at bkk, he called me that yesterday he went to this Napoleon, and told me it was awesome. I'm not sure bro, need to speak Thai or not. But he is a Thai. Listened to his FR makes me want to go to bkk and stay for a few night.

Just asking, what's the place like. Thought you tried before.

If I remember correctly , this napoleon has been there for many years. Heard of it many years ago but never tried.

Lots of SYTs what, but all look too young for me, make me feel like lao chiko peh! I prefer between SYT and OL type mah.... haha maybe that's why my preference for ladies in MP is more towards Emanuelle, Poisedon, La Belle type. But I draw the line at MILF....my taste haven't swung to that extreme yet...maybe in a couple of years....

Lol maybe we should go together again. When are you coming?

rukthai
26-08-2012, 09:22 PM
If that is the case , why bother with NANA or Cowboy , why noy go to a MP and pay 10k for a model.:confused:

A tourist go once or twice but it seems you go multiple times so why spoil market for yourself?

If the tourist can afford pay 10k a shot for a model, by all means go ahead.

For your info, the girls in rainbow bars,servers and mama sans all know I do not BFined any girls there. I occasionally go there for drinks and chat up with my friends( working girls) or bring some friends over. Been years since I BFined anyone there. Look at my previous posts that indicate that the girls there no longer interests me.

I am just commenting on why tourist scrim on 1k baht and get a second or third grade looking girl in nana whom seldom gets BFined when u can get a better looking girl at 4k? service wise of course is subjective. At least you have a beautiful body on your bed without service than someone who is without service n looks.

Why bother come to Bangkok when there are plenty of Thai girls available in sg? Consider your flight tickets and accommodation. :rolleyes:

Soopafly
26-08-2012, 09:56 PM

Go-go clubs are more like 7-11s: When people don't have much time to shop, pay a little bit more for a girl to get a quick fix :D

Soapies and MP's are like big box stores (Big C): Big brothers and little brothers have a little bit time to shop. The prices are usually better for goods and services ;)

rukthai
26-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Go-go clubs are more like 7-11s: When people don't have much time to shop, pay a little bit more for a girl to get a quick fix :D

Soapies and MP's are like big box stores (Big C): Big brothers and little brothers have a little bit time to shop. The prices are usually better for goods and services ;)

Very true. In any case, different people have different expectations. Some people say its still the same feeling when you ejaculate. But I would not settle for just anyone. If guys are not choosy and prefer cheap and good can go the less popular bars and negotiate for cheaper LT price.

Just like going nataree for a 2600baht bonk and choosing to go lord for a 4600baht bonk. Quality really is different.

yinyang
26-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Napoleon at soi 33 is in stretch of dead artiste bars (with jap ktvs). Just like Dali etc. No need to worry about being dumb, as cater to more farang crowd. Night and day from SK. But you pay more for packaging

winfieldgold
27-08-2012, 07:55 AM

i dun think their website does not any credit! Yes granted there are a few (i think no more than 2) LBs working in Spankys but i know for a fact that it is DEFINITELY not a LB joint like Obsession.

Dun rely on the website bro..go there and take look for urself and u will see the gem that is Spankys :D btw..if u interested..Spankys also has an app that you can download..mine is Andriod ph but believe they also have one for iphone.

Cheers.
w.f.g

woodywoody
27-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Dunno how u compared or what u used to compare. A shot in GL vs a shot with AGG, SG still cheaper.

sorry bro, to clarify, i referring to overall costs of nights out including drinks.

in sgp, if there is a similar place, say KTV...go there drink then bring someone out, i am sure you spend more compared to BKK. i mean its my own experience la....

stmapede
27-08-2012, 09:49 PM
i dun think their website does not any credit! Yes granted there are a few (i think no more than 2) LBs working in Spankys but i know for a fact that it is DEFINITELY not a LB joint like Obsession.

Dun rely on the website bro..go there and take look for urself and u will see the gem that is Spankys :D btw..if u interested..Spankys also has an app that you can download..mine is Andriod ph but believe they also have one for iphone.

Cheers.
w.f.g

Can you tell me which one is LB? I go there everytime I'm in BKK. Definately don't want to end up with LB, so please tell me which one is LB or at least tell me their number.

ladiesassasin
27-08-2012, 10:57 PM
No lah. Their girls not ladyboys. But there are post op ladyboys working in other little bars ( not ladyboy bars) in Nana. you need to be a little careful when choosing.

If you are into SYTs , rainbow 1,2 and 4 would be your best choice to get one.

If you are into shows, angel witch and spanky would be a good bar to patronise.

There's something for everyone there in nana. PM me if u need more details. Lol.

thanks for all info bro rukthai! Btw, kpo a bit, r u singaporean working in bangkok? :)

ladiesassasin
27-08-2012, 11:25 PM

u right bro, i wldn't just look at website. Thanks :)

naemlo
28-08-2012, 12:11 AM
in sgp, if there is a similar place, say KTV...go there drink then bring someone out, i am sure you spend more compared to BKK. i mean its my own experience la....

Again comparing KTV and Bkk G-club, something like KTV. It is much more ex in BKK. :D

El Frances
28-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Just my views,

I have been into every single little bars in NanA ( including ladyboys bar,yes )and frankly speaking, most bars are not even worth going except for the rainbow bars. Why would I say this??

For a tourist, time is a important factor. They do not have the time to go into every bar in NanA to eventually find their LT girl for the night. Most of the other bars had little to none good looking girls there. No doubt occasionally you will get 1 or 2 gems there.

Think about it, stepping into a bar without plenty to choose from, and paying a drink there. That would set you back 1k baht ( app 6 bars )from the many bars you would patronise.

Why people go to rainbow bars? Because at any one time, you get to choose from many SYTs ( although I do not find any SYTs nowadays myself,but that just me )

Why pay 3000baht for some not so good looking girl when you top up 1k and get a syt? Personally brought many people to rainbow bars and some of them even have difficulty choosing one there. I cannot imagine bringing them into the other less popular bars.

Maybe it's just myself but I feel since we are here in Bangkok to enjoy, might as well get a girl we really like instead of trying to get a girl within our budget. Who does not want a pretty girl and at a price we all want?

Speaking from experience, the girls who would go at 3k baht are the ones like you said, less frequent BFIned and not really pretty or body wise.

For frequent travellers maybe yourself, you have the time to step into the other bars and hunt for gems. But if you are just here for a enjoyable trip, people should just stick to rainbow bars.

Not all the girls in rainbow bars are pretty though. Never spoke to the less pretty ones as I always busy saying hi to all the pretty ones. Lol. Not sure if you could get 3k baht for them but like I said, difference of 1k can get a more solid face and body. I think it's worth it.

As for Bacarra , it's really insane. Some of the girls are really CMI. And just because they work there and asking for 5k baht. Girls I previously know from other places flocked to this bar because customers willing to pay ( or forced to pay ) 5k baht.

Just to precise the meaning of my previous post. It was a reaction to an assertion that the average price in Nana was 4K LT, which is nearly only the case in the Rainbow bars. By doing so, I can help uninformed tourists to avoid to paying 4K what is worth only 3K (and eventually for me to avoid them spoiling prices there). Eventually they can also avoid paying 4K in Rainbow 4 for girls who are not better than in the other bars (the vast majority of girls in Rainbow4). But I agree with you, Rainbow 4 is a good place for a quick pick-up if you get the most pretty girls...until they adopt the Baccara prices (I've already been quoted 2.5k ST once there).

rukthai
28-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Just to precise the meaning of my previous post. It was a reaction to an assertion that the average price in Nana was 4K LT, which is nearly only the case in the Rainbow bars. By doing so, I can help uninformed tourists to avoid to paying 4K what is worth only 3K (and eventually for me to avoid them spoiling prices there). Eventually they can also avoid paying 4K in Rainbow 4 for girls who are not better than in the other bars (the vast majority of girls in Rainbow4). But I agree with you, Rainbow 4 is a good place for a quick pick-up if you get the most pretty girls...until they adopt the Baccara prices (I've already been quoted 2.5k ST once there).

The number of girls working in rainbow bars in Nana probably constitutes 70% of the working girls there. Left the ladyboys (15%) and the other remaining girls in Nana.

So I still feel its alright for me to say the AVERAGE going rate is around 4K which I posted earlier.

As long as the rich Japanese goes into any bar , it's a matter of time they spoil the market. I do not think the number of Singaporeans at nana outnumbers the Japanese. :p so it's not up to us to set the standards there at all. But of course you could choose not to pay the prices which the japanese are paying.

I probably think that the less popular girls in rainbow would expect a 4k LT too though compared with their counterparts. Unless you would want to negotiate with them. Never negotiate with the less popular girls there before as they all know I am not a BF person. I always have my group of girls to chat with whenever I am there. Maybe they might really go for lesser. ;)

atoll
28-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Rukthai, u are certainly an old-timer in Nana's rainbow bar, and certain other bars as well...;) judging from the warm reception u received during our last nana visit.... was disappointed with rainbow 4 the last visit, dont know if its cos we arrive slightly late, and the pretty ones taken already. Maybe visit the other rainbow bars next trip. U got any recommenda tion to share?:D

rukthai
28-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Rukthai, u are certainly an old-timer in Nana's rainbow bar, and certain other bars as well...;) judging from the warm reception u received during our last nana visit.... was disappointed with rainbow 4 the last visit, dont know if its cos we arrive slightly late, and the pretty ones taken already. Maybe visit the other rainbow bars next trip. U got any recommenda tion to share?:D

Try going at 930pm. A good timing as well as go on Fridays,Saturday,Sunday as most girls will come to work on these days. No doubt there will be more customers but I have known that the girls normally go on their offdays normally on mondays n weekdays.

Forgotten our previous trip to which bar? I mostly there to chat up with girls. They all know I got many "girlfriends" although when asked, I always say I got no girlfriend. Lol.

Try 1 at rainbow 4. So far the tallest girl in rainbow 4. Fair,nice body and a nice face. She should be working at a G club. I give her a 7/7.5 under my standards. A girl I would want to BF if I am a customer. But too bad they all waiting for me to make my 1st BF. I told her to go gclub work instead. But she is picky when going with customers. Lol. Saw many customers approach her but she gave the cold shoulders.

She quite aloof towards many but comes as a very friendly girl if you know how. Her asking price is 4500bahtLT for most but I think her body deserves the extra baht. Service wise cannot vouch as it depends on individual chemistry.

For more info for other bros, she dance on the right podium stage when you enter rainbow 4. Facing the entrance. Cheers. :p

woodywoody
28-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Again comparing KTV and Bkk G-club, something like KTV. It is much more ex in BKK. :D

you are probably right la....maybe go there liao feeling more open and happy since holiday, play also happier and drink more, at the end overall feel like more worth i guess....

El Frances
28-08-2012, 10:23 PM
The number of girls working in rainbow bars in Nana probably constitutes 70% of the working girls there. Left the ladyboys (15%) and the other remaining girls in Nana.

So I still feel its alright for me to say the AVERAGE going rate is around 4K which I posted earlier.

As long as the rich Japanese goes into any bar , it's a matter of time they spoil the market. I do not think the number of Singaporeans at nana outnumbers the Japanese. :p so it's not up to us to set the standards there at all. But of course you could choose not to pay the prices which the japanese are paying.

I probably think that the less popular girls in rainbow would expect a 4k LT too though compared with their counterparts. Unless you would want to negotiate with them. Never negotiate with the less popular girls there before as they all know I am not a BF person. I always have my group of girls to chat with whenever I am there. Maybe they might really go for lesser. ;)

Gosh! I forgot the formula of the weighted average! :D
Luckily, there are not only Japanese going to GG bars....

rukthai
29-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Gosh! I forgot the formula of the weighted average!
Luckily, there are not only Japanese going to GG bars....

But sufficient to spoil the market already. :D

Yokosi
29-08-2012, 12:50 PM

Bro,

What do you want in Spanky's ?.

A pre op or a post op katoey from Spanky's ?.

Please ask Rita, the head mamasan, to recommend a pre op or post op katoey to you.

If you are lucky, you may get Ann, very good locking, with browish / a bit blonde hair, speaks Mandarin, worked in HK and Taiwan before, part timer in Spanky's. Solid round (.)(.) but fake and without a cock in front.

She sleeps totally naked.

You may poke a make believed pussy that replaced his and now, her cock.:p

ivboinker
29-08-2012, 05:41 PM
In Nana plaza there is "Rainbow" as well. Actually there is four of them. My fav, the one on the first floor near the escalators.

Went there last year during the BKK flooding, We were like 10 or 15 guys fot he gals army. Pick one for over night. Nice gal, early 30's, very good BBBJ and FJ.

Even since I was leaving next morning, she gave me lift to the airport... hehehehe :D

tboy11
02-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Any bros in bkk now? Wanna cheong together?

acmilan
03-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Yes, totally agreed! Got a friend, hang flowers like nobody biz. 1 time S$100, few times in 1 night. those girls just come to our table n chit chat with him 30mins. no bang bang!!! :confused:

the most irritating thing is he like to take up S$1000 note to ask the waiter to change S$50 notes for him and he just take back from the waiter 19 pieces of S$50 notes.
Wow S$50 is 1250b. With that can go get a drink in each in Nana and sit. why didn't you offer to change for him? :)

Honestly, if u looking for SYT, Agogo in Saphan Kwai is way better..... its a little out of way from main tourist district but worth the travel for the selection. Downside? Most SYT Girls there can only speak alittle english. But then again, some of the syt i picked b4 from rainbow also speak alittle bit english, end of day use body language or have ur iphone translator handy..
IMHO, the SYT in SK are those in bars who do not do LT or those who just sit with customer and do not go for ST/LT. :D

My Ktv kaki now on job at bkk, he called me that yesterday he went to this Napoleon, and told me it was awesome. I'm not sure bro, need to speak Thai or not. But he is a Thai. Listened to his FR makes me want to go to bkk and stay for a few night.

Napoleon is one of those hostess type classier bars than Nana/SC. Gals all speak good English and dressed nicely and glam. BF is ex from 1000b to 2000b in almost all bars. There are some gems. Picked up a couple few years ago. Paid 3K to 4K LT then. Gals are mostly closer to mid 20s to 30s. Will be hard pressed to find gals below 21 here.
LD also more expensive so will end up spending more than Nana and SC. There are less number of gals here overall compared to Nana and SC :)

Flyhighwiththai
03-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Spent a few hours sampling the GoGos in Soi Cowboy again the other night.
Baccara was packed, hard to find space to sit and relax. Lots of Japanese drawn by loads of pretty dolly birds. Apart from being overcrowded I also found the music too loud. Sat outside of Baccara for a while, had a few beers and watched the comings and goings at this new ladyboy GoGo on the other side of the street. Then into Shark. Pretty girls as usual but not too enthusistic. Asked one bird how much for ST and she quoted 2k bht. Next went to Dollhouse and Suzie Wong. Not much happening there as the girls are somewhat less pretty than in the previous two places. Went over to Tilac, guess that was my last try there - very pushy mamasans pestering me to buy them a beer. Left after one drink and went opposite to Long Gun. That place is always same same too but at least the atmosphere is a bit more relaxed. Some nice dollybirds in there. Again asked for ST and was quoted bht 2000. That seems to be the going rate now. Still I wasn't ready so went back up the Soi again and stumbled into some small bar roughly in the middle of SC. Quite empty with only two dancers on a small stage. But there was something going on at the back of that place. I think 3 of the staff including the mamasan were giving some guy a handjob. Quite sporty given that everyone in the bar was able to figure. Went back to Baccara but still too crowded so parked myself outside again with a beer and one of the ladies came over and asked if she can sit with me. She was pretty enough so I said yes. Paid her two shots then decided to barfine and went back to hotel with her. She gave decent BBBJ and then banged her in various position until she took my didi back into her mouth to take the load. Gave her 500 bht on top of the 2k she had asked for - good performance good investment.

winfieldgold
05-09-2012, 01:07 AM

Cheers.
w.f.g

Wat is this?! I kena zapped for posting my factual personal experience as above...bugger who did it didn't even have the decency to leave a name or reason.
:mad:
wfg

Siammy
05-09-2012, 02:00 AM

That's true. There are some girls not only from Rainbow in Bangkok, but even from Superbaby and Supergirl in Pattaya working there now, and probably charging more!

Siammy
05-09-2012, 02:46 AM
Can share more info on Napoleon?? Sounds like KTV, I know there are a number of KTVs there that cater more towards Korean and Japanese customers.

Napoleon is one of the original hostess bars on Soi 33. It used to be part of a group that included Santana and Papa. But now I think there are only two, the other one being Christie. Christie is the first bar on the left, while Napoleon is the last one on the left.

The hostess bars on Soi 33 tend to operate the same way. They have happy hrs, you buy a hostess a LD, and you can bar fine them. The girls tend to be older because the customers tend to be older, executive types, who want to be able to communicate to the girls in English. They have a DJ playing loud pop music. The girls dress a little like the JP karaoke girls, meaning nicely dressed. Again, these bars are supposed to be higher class than AGGs, and prices for drinks & BFs are higher accordingly. What is surprising is that unlike the JP karaokes, the prices are higher but the girls aren't any prettier than in other bar areas. BTW, these hostess bars are targetted strictly at farang so u won't find the Jp lover type. The drinks used to much more expensive than Nana/Cowboy, but now Nana/Cowboy. The bars also tend to open early, like 4 PM, altho I think most of the girl come later.

Napoleon has pool/billiard tables, TV monitors and a veranda. It also has an apartment called Rich that also offers daily rates in the upper floors with a direct entrance so u don't have to go outside. It has a HH, specials like 241 on Mondays, and a party nite every month. It can stay open really late, way past the AGGs, and sometimes is open on days when bars are not supposed to open.

The key point of Napoleon is that they sometimes have really hot SYTs!!! And I mean young. Looks can be deceiving cause they wear really heavy makeup and look older than they really are. I've seem some outside of work and almost didn't recognize them. They could easily beat anyone at RB4. There was one receptionist (the girls who sit outside and try to get u to go inside) from Thon Buri who was like a model, really tall.

If u want to try the hostess bars, go to Soi 33 during happy hr. BTW, there is a brand new place called Lips that should be opening soon. It's twice the size of other bars. I'm not sure that it is a bar, tho.

Siammy
05-09-2012, 03:07 AM
Vanlla on Soi 33

If u go to Soi 33, be sure to check out Vanilla on the left side, before Tenderloins. The bar is actually located on the 2nd floor. The girls now sit on plastic chairs outside or on the stairs and they are by far the hottest on the street. Some days they wear the same uni costumes as the dancers upstairs at Baccara. I'm not sure u can call them SYTs as some smoke.

Vanilla was started by a Japanese AV actor, or his friend. It caters to Jp customers, but it is not a karaoke bar or even a hostess bar, in the sense a girl sits with you and keeps u company with conversation. This is a hardcore porn bar. Ur supposed to act like a dirty old man and play around with the girl. They even have special "toys" to use on the girls. The idea is that when u and the girls have enough foreplay, u bar fine her.

Vanilla used to be located in the Peep Inn complex and the bar fine included a free room at Peep Inn, which is a chain of ST hotels. They had to move out when the inn was converted into the S33 boutique hotel. I think they use rooms in the alley across the street, but I don't know if they charge for that.

It's best to pass by early in the evening, when they are all outside waiting for the first customers. If there aren't any girls, then they have gone upstairs to line up for a customer(s) to choose from.

kgbkgb
06-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Spent a few hours sampling the GoGos in Soi Cowboy again the other night.
Baccara was packed, hard to find space to sit and relax. Lots of Japanese drawn by loads of pretty dolly birds. Apart from being overcrowded I also found the music too loud. Sat outside of Baccara for a while, had a few beers and watched the comings and goings at this new ladyboy GoGo on the other side of the street. Then into Shark. Pretty girls as usual but not too enthusistic. .

Bro, if I visit Soi Cowboy and some gal sit with me then obviously i buy her drink. Does that entitle me to rubba rubba or strictly just chatting? Paiseh, me nvr been there b4

cooler07
06-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Bro, if I visit Soi Cowboy and some gal sit with me then obviously i buy her drink. Does that entitle me to rubba rubba or strictly just chatting? Paiseh, me nvr been there b4

Normally i will get her to sit on my lap... So what do u think? Hope I ans ur query...:D

kgbkgb
07-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Normally i will get her to sit on my lap... So what do u think? Hope I ans ur query...:D

tks buddy, do u still tip her on top of the drink charge

conman
07-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Fr on SC

Went to SC yesterday at 10pm. Bacarra was packed to the max. Many SYTs but upon closer inspection, only 50% can make it and usually, they are already booked by the japs. Getting fed up, I moved on to Tilac. It's not so crowded but mamasan fucking cheapskate. Want me to tip her for bringing my drink, I act blur and ignore.

Saw a young chick and smiled at her. (forgot her name and tag number) she is 21 years old and pretty fair. Comes from udongthani, ikhsan. Bf her at 600 baht and she brought me to climax disco at sukhumvit soi 11. Had loads of booze and went back both high. When we reached the hotel lift, I was sucking her boobs. Hee hee. Reached the room, immediately pushed her down for a blow but was too tired. So I stopped all action and hug her to sleep. Woke up at 8am feeling very horny looking at this SYT sleeping beside me, I removed her clothes, put on my rubber and fucked her until she woke up. Done many pattern, good great, finger her ass while doing doggie. She gave me bbbj and super deep throat my didi. Couldn't take it and unload in cim after 45 mins of good sex. Washed up and went for breakfast. Gave her 3k for LT before she went off. May be looking for her tonight again as she wants to bring me to Ekamai. Btw, her nipples were light brown and she is fully shaved. Pretty fair round ass. Hope can progress to AJ her soon. Hee hee.

naemlo
07-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Couldn't take it and unload in cim after 45 mins of good sex.

i sincerely admire guy who can last so long. for me less than 30 mins or 15 mins, i will cum.

conman
07-09-2012, 01:51 PM
i sincerely admire guy who can last so long. for me less than 30 mins or 15 mins, i will cum.

I wanted to try all kinda pattern. That's why I can last so long. Besides, I was doing standing doggie. I usually cannot cum this way. Hee hee. U can try it too.

Flyhighwiththai
07-09-2012, 03:20 PM
[QUOTE=kgbkgb;7739709]Bro, if I visit Soi Cowboy and some gal sit with me then obviously i buy her drink. Does that entitle me to rubba rubba or strictly just chatting? Paiseh, me nvr been there b4[/

Bro, guess it depends on how many drinks you buy her :D
But seriously, in all probability if you want a tug job or more then she'll ask you for extra money. After all these birds are all about business...

yinyang
07-09-2012, 03:45 PM
You are normal, so no need to envy others. Only worry if you cannot get it up in 1st place:p

You in town next weekend? Skiving before some meeting with our local JV partner 19. Join me at my usual Tawandeng Param 3 for some scotch, no looksee this time (think you kao jai):p

kgbkgb
07-09-2012, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=kgbkgb;7739709]Bro, if I visit Soi Cowboy and some gal sit with me then obviously i buy her drink. Does that entitle me to rubba rubba or strictly just chatting? Paiseh, me nvr been there b4[/

Bro, guess it depends on how many drinks you buy her :D
But seriously, in all probability if you want a tug job or more then she'll ask you for extra money. After all these birds are all about business...

Tks fr advice, bro.

naemlo
07-09-2012, 06:27 PM
I wanted to try all kinda pattern. That's why I can last so long. Besides, I was doing standing doggie. I usually cannot cum this way. Hee hee. U can try it too.

I any position, as long as in n out... few mins end of the game. :o 45 mins will be when I super drunk and LJ went soft :D

naemlo
07-09-2012, 06:29 PM
You in town next weekend? Skiving before some meeting with our local JV partner 19. Join me at my usual Tawandeng Param 3 for some scotch, no looksee this time (think you kao jai):p

U more n more pattern... :D Miss the food there.

Soopafly
08-09-2012, 10:15 PM
I any position, as long as in n out... few mins end of the game. :o 45 mins will be when I super drunk and LJ went soft :D

The gers call me the Minute Man :rolleyes:

Seriously, it takes about 30 minutes from start to finish, which includes 5-10 minutes of 4play and teasing. If the girl is super hot, it would be a lot quicker though :p

8==D (y)

BlueDragon193
09-09-2012, 12:32 AM

I'm free around next weekend.:)

cooler07
09-09-2012, 02:01 PM

Seriously, it takes about 30 minutes from start to finish, which includes 5-10 minutes of 4play and teasing. If the girl is super hot, it would be a lot quicker though :p

8==D (y)

Then u can ask her for 2nd rd... :D

Soopafly
10-09-2012, 12:05 AM

Seriously, it takes about 30 minutes from start to finish, which includes 5-10 minutes of 4play and teasing. If the girl is super hot, it would be a lot quicker though!

8==D (y)

Then u can ask her for 2nd rd... :D

Round 2 is usually harder to cum by due to time constraint. Also, I always pump the ger 'til I completely empty the sacks :o

Maybe bro gsk721g can concoct a new potion that could help generate semen and sperms in a flash :p

Siammy
11-09-2012, 03:16 AM
Shark

Today (Tuesday) Shark in Soi Cowboy is celebrating its big 10th anniversary. Dun expect a fancy party like the bars in Angeles put on. But who knows?

conman
11-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Shark

Today (Tuesday) Shark in Soi Cowboy is celebrating its big 10th anniversary. Dun expect a fancy party like the bars in Angeles put on. But who knows?

Went there last week. Got a few nice chicks there but it's really just a few. Was quote 5k barfine. I quickly fled. Hahaha

stmapede
11-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Went there last week. Got a few nice chicks there but it's really just a few. Was quote 5k barfine. I quickly fled. Hahaha

Reasons:
1) You look like Jap.
2) She don't want go with you so quote high to turn away.
3) I assume 5k is for LT. She specialise in ST, don't like LT. Again quote high to reject LT.