PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

ansonlky
27-02-2007, 02:47 PM
I dun go ST or LT at all. I just go there for drinks and chatting. :p Spoke to 2 of them last time round who were those quite fair type compared with most of their counterparts in Angelwitch,bought them drinks and they were those really young looking girls. :p

Ljjjjjj,never go meh hahahah. like real lah bro.

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Ljjjjjj,never go meh hahahah. like real lah bro.

real,real as diamond. No $$ mah. Can only afford to treat barcadi breezer only. next time i go with u loh. if any gals say got go with me b4,i blanjah ur ST/LT for that day. :cool:

ansonlky
27-02-2007, 03:08 PM
real,real as diamond. No $$ mah. Can only afford to treat barcadi breezer only. next time i go with u loh. if any gals say got go with me b4,i blanjah ur ST/LT for that day. :cool:

Steady i on u. u lose we go to the Resort its nearer to your house.....

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Steady i on u. u lose we go to the Resort its nearer to your house.....

We go the one at Ekkamai Resort Square lah. Normally i wont go so far cos i scare bombs. U try loh,see if u can get a girl in Resort. I say ST/LT u say go Resort.G Clubs need time and skills lah. ;)

ansonlky
27-02-2007, 03:16 PM
We go the one at Ekkamai Resort Square lah. Normally i wont go so far cos i scare bombs. U try loh,see if u can get a girl in Resort. I say ST/LT u say go Resort.G Clubs need time and skills lah. ;)

I too low class for these places bro we make do with ah gogo bars....hahaha

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 03:24 PM
I too low class for these places bro we make do with ah gogo bars....hahaha

Duno why,i lost interest in agogo bars long time already. Maybe once in a while go there chat with my friends there ok lah. But drinks always end up damn expensive ard 1k.:( Specially Rainbow 4 cos many old friends there.

Rainbow 2 not so bad,cos i always have the papasan who never fails to remember me whenever i come.

ansonlky
27-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Duno why,i lost interest in agogo bars long time already. Maybe once in a while go there chat with my friends there ok lah. But drinks always end up damn expensive ard 1k.:( Specially Rainbow 4 cos many old friends there.

Rainbow 2 not so bad,cos i always have the papasan who never fails to remember me whenever i come.

YA rite u also another king Of Ah gOgo bars ah hahaha... den i can mention your names too right keke..

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 03:41 PM
YA rite u also another king Of Ah gOgo bars ah hahaha... den i can mention your names too right keke..

Prince of Nana only. Patpong and Soi Cowboy i "personally" dislike the standards there. Soi cowboy only worthy bar is Bacarra. Nana used to be the better agogos than the other 2 lah .Not sure for now since the last time i went,i could not find any gems. But found one in Hollywood dancing as a coyote dancer. :D

King of agogo not me,u mistaken me for another person.:D

Rub&Buah
27-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Prince of Nana only. Patpong and Soi Cowboy i "personally" dislike the standards there. Soi cowboy only worthy bar is Bacarra. Nana used to be the better agogos than the other 2 lah .Not sure for now since the last time i went,i could not find any gems. But found one in Hollywood dancing as a coyote dancer.

Hollywood is great.Always enjoy the band there as well as the coyote dancers:)

Bro Bkk Res,Do u know the system in hollywood for the coyote dancer?Have seen ppl tipping while they are dancing & inviting over to table for a drink.Dun think they can be 'take away'rite?

JaoChoo
27-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Bro Bkk Res,Do u know the system in hollywood for the coyote dancer?Have seen ppl tipping while they are dancing & inviting over to table for a drink.Dun think they can be 'take away'rite?

100% can. But it could be down to individual dancers.

vmtech
27-02-2007, 05:55 PM
what's the avg dmg ?

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Hollywood is great.Always enjoy the band there as well as the coyote dancers

U can always ask the waiter to come over,followed telling him u have interest in that particular girl. Buying her a drink will cost u 350baht. Be a gentleman as the girls are not agogo girls. U can ask them for their contact no and out for supper or the next day dinner at Ratchada. They start work ard 9pm.;) Normally they will not go with u hotel that very day.

ansonlky
27-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Prince of Nana only. Patpong and Soi Cowboy i "personally" dislike the standards there. Soi cowboy only worthy bar is Bacarra. Nana used to be the better agogos than the other 2 lah .Not sure for now since the last time i went,i could not find any gems. But found one in Hollywood dancing as a coyote dancer. :D

Mistaken u for another person sia hahahah.. right u sipeh corny..

ansonlky
27-02-2007, 06:45 PM
U can always ask the waiter to come over,followed telling him u have interest in that particular girl. Buying her a drink will cost u 350baht. Be a gentleman as the girls are not agogo girls. U can ask them for their contact no and out for supper or the next day dinner at Ratchada. They start work ard 9pm.;) Normally they will not go with u hotel that very day.

As long follow bro bkk i wun get lost liao hahaha.. u gOod hor that night put me along near the burger stand...

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Mistaken u for another person sia hahahah.. right u sipeh corny..

Some king of GL fark,some prince of whatever mah. I am only watana mansion bellboy. Remember to tip me ok? :D

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 06:51 PM
As long follow bro bkk i wun get lost liao hahaha.. u gOod hor that night put me along near the burger stand...

Contribute some FRs here lah. Wait people complain then u know.*LOL*

The dancers at Hollywood likewise do not really speak English. So u need to know a little thai to be able to strike a conversation. Its not like agogo,u like and u can ask her how much. Never do that! Get her number,get her to come out the next day for a meal before work. Maybe she will meet u for some fun after work that same day. All depends on luck. ;)

Burger stand got many katoeys there. No wonder dickhead like to on pretext go there and look for me.Actually is to talk and discuss how much with the katoeys. :eek:

ansonlky
27-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Some king of GL fark,some prince of whatever mah. I am only watana mansion bellboy. Remember to tip me ok? :D

tip u for fark sia i rather save up and pay for a plate of chicken rice u faggot hahahah....

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 07:18 PM
tip u for fark sia i rather save up and pay for a plate of chicken rice u faggot hahahah....

dun post liao,always gan me.Anyway i flying off liao. Byebye!! :D

ansonlky
27-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Contribute some FRs here lah. Wait people complain then u know.*LOL*

The dancers at Hollywood likewise do not really speak English. So u need to know a little thai to be able to strike a conversation. Its not like agogo,u like and u can ask her how much. Never do that! Get her number,get her to come out the next day for a meal before work. Maybe she will meet u for some fun after work that same day. All depends on luck. ;)

Burger stand got many katoeys there. No wonder dickhead like to on pretext go there and look for me.Actually is to talk and discuss how much with the katoeys. :eek:

Maybe we bumb into him that night we also dunno hahaha..

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Maybe we bumb into him that night we also dunno hahaha..

Then his eyes must be glued to the dicks of the katoeys,since he want to find me so much,walk pass me also never see me? :eek:

ansonlky
27-02-2007, 08:31 PM
dun post liao,always gan me.Anyway i flying off liao. Byebye!! :D

u fly off i wun post liao later ppl jio me for fight la i scare sia hahahah..

ansonlky
27-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Then his eyes must be glued to the dicks of the katoeys,since he want to find me so much,walk pass me also never see me? :eek:

help me pay for wattana rent first hor when u go back....

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 08:40 PM
u fly off i wun post liao later ppl jio me for fight la i scare sia hahahah..

Peace lah,fight for what. So many people here too personal lah. :(

help me pay for wattana rent first hor when u go back....

u which room?Wait pay wrong room how? :eek:

ansonlky
27-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Peace lah,fight for what. So many people here too personal lah. :(

u which room?Wait pay wrong room how? :eek:

i sms u my room liao,thks in advance bro hahah..

BkkResident
27-02-2007, 08:58 PM
i sms u my room liao,thks in advance bro hahah..

I went lobby ask the receptionist. She say the room vacant long time liao. Wtf? :confused: :eek:

ansonlky
28-02-2007, 07:08 AM
I went lobby ask the receptionist. She say the room vacant long time liao. Wtf? :confused: :eek:

move out already mah before chinese new year. u on long term stay but i am paying 550 daily bro. help me reserve a room ok when u go back hahah...

BkkResident
28-02-2007, 07:33 AM
move out already mah before chinese new year. u on long term stay but i am paying 550 daily bro. help me reserve a room ok when u go back hahah...

Upper floors better scenery as well as better ambience. Ai mai? :eek:

ansonlky
28-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Upper floors better scenery as well as better ambience. Ai mai? :eek:

I anything want leh but i dun want the top level, be gd just block a room for me hahah..

vmtech
28-02-2007, 10:14 PM
well just to get back to the topic after 2 pages of irrelevent content.
here;s some updates i got off the net..
hope it helps

NEP
Lollipop. The Lollipop 10 year anniversary party was a Lollipop Flop. It was dead the whole night. Not a big surprise given this is one of the worse run Go-Go’s on the planet. Clueless management and apathetic ownership lead to 10yr party flops and continued lack of trade.
- Lucky Luke’s. Celebrated their 25 year anniversary, some pics of PJ and the band that set up and played in the middle of NEP. Oddly, it was a Thai band and Thai music which I like but would have thought Rock and Roll given what Lucky Luke’s normally plays.
- Mercury. Very sleazy, in a good kind of way. They still lead in NEP when it comes to the shortest time it takes to have a girl in your lap molesting you.
- G-Spot. Had three girls working there when I went a few nights ago. Very odd. My friend went last week and said it was good so they must have had a rush of bar fines. Mostly hit or miss at G-Spot. Not my favorite by far.
- Mandarin. They are still rocking. Problem is I can’t get a seat anymore.
- Rainbows. Cranking.
- Erotica. What an interesting place. Aussie John is out of the business now. The Landlord has taken over and doesn’t have a clue how to run a Go-Go. It’s such an unorganized mess there but they still have some very young and fine looking girls working upstairs so they are doing good trade. The girls are totally into themselves and do whatever the hell they want but the Mamasans will help reign one in if you want
- Carnival. Still as lame as usual. There were a few hotties. I think 2 of them but it seems being the only hotties in the bar allows them to charge 2000 for short time and 4000 long time. They weren’t that hot. The music was cool at carnival but in general the place really could use some help.
- Playskool. Lineup a little weak these days. The shows seem to be inconsistent as well. Maybe the new police guy has tamed things a little. Anyway still a nice place to be in nana but not as good as it has been.
- Carousel and Hollywood 3rd Floor. I am surprised these bars are not more busy. Plenty of hotties, great almost full nude creative shows, good service and great music. They are a little busier than times past so maybe the word is getting out. The attitude of the girls is quite good as well. I must admit I found myself in both these bars on 2 different nights and had a great time. Seems that they also got rid of the fire shows and any show involving guys on the stage which is smart.

vmtech
28-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Soi Cowboy
Closing 2am. Still showing.
- Rawhide. Continues to impress as the friendliest Go-Go in Bangkok. Shows are not that great though. Not even close to Suzie Wong’s.
- Shark. So many hotties.
- Baccarat. Still rammed with lovely ladies but lots of tude. I think sitting downstairs is the best since u can look up and see twat, the girls downstairs don’t have undies either and the vibe is better. Sure- it is a Japanese den but got some nice ladies and good tunes.
- Long Gun. Was packed with people but not as good as the past. Shows never change, the lineup is mediocre save for a few hotties and there are getting to be too many fat girls during the all nude lineup. If u are in the area seems like rawhide is the better option these days. However both these bars are in sore need of a remodel.
- Suzie Wong’s. As usual the shows just rock. Full nude lesbian shows with audience participation. The lineup is not bad and in case people have forgotten - their is short time rooms right upstairs in a pinch. How handy.

not my own reviews.. taken off the net.

cheers.

popiah
28-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Soi Cowboy

cheers.

hi bro vmtech,

well done....nice information....very informative.....was at bangkok last wk....went to nana and cowboy....but just went there jalan jalan....but didnt have the opportunity to test water....will try it out next time....

signoff
Bangkok Popiah

BkkResident
28-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Soi Cowboy
- Rawhide. Continues to impress as the friendliest Go-Go in Bangkok. Shows are not that great though. Not even close to Suzie Wong’s.
- Shark. So many hotties.
- Baccarat. Still rammed with lovely ladies but lots of tude. I think sitting downstairs is the best since u can look up and see twat, the girls downstairs don’t have undies either and the vibe is better. Sure- it is a Japanese den but got some nice ladies and good tunes.
- Long Gun. Was packed with people but not as good as the past. Shows never change, the lineup is mediocre save for a few hotties and there are getting to be too many fat girls during the all nude lineup. If u are in the area seems like rawhide is the better option these days. However both these bars are in sore need of a remodel.
- Suzie Wong’s. As usual the shows just rock. Full nude lesbian shows with audience participation. The lineup is not bad and in case people have forgotten - their is short time rooms right upstairs in a pinch. How handy.

cheers.

Reviews from farang? :confused: Their taste in girl differs from us. What seems pretty for them might not suit our Asian liking.;)

vmtech
28-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Reviews from farang? :confused: Their taste in girl differs from us. What seems pretty for them might not suit our Asian liking.

exactly why i quote i took it off the net :)
and as much as asian's taste might differ from farang's taste, an asian's man's taste differs from another asian's man as well.
moreover this forum serves as a platform to not just you and me and him or she, way more den that, if unless this was directed instead of diversified, den i would say this post would be irrelevent

vmtech
28-02-2007, 10:39 PM
eh eh anyone knows which bar this is? saw this picture online, girl kindda cute leh :P

anyone knows?

http://www.davetheravebangkok.com/images/gallery/tg0019.jpg

sassina2
28-02-2007, 11:34 PM
I am almost 100% that this is a Katoey from one of the Nana Plaza Katoey bars. That bar is 100% Katoey including the mamasan, the waitresses and the gogo girls and she is one of them.

As you enter Nana Plaza complex, it is on the opposite side of the entrance slightly right but facing the entrance.

You have to walk past all the outdoor styled beer bars to get to the entrance.

vmtech
28-02-2007, 11:45 PM
I am almost 100% that this is a Katoey from one of the Nana Plaza Katoey bars. That bar is 100% Katoey including the mamasan, the waitresses and the gogo girls and she is one of them.

As you enter Nana Plaza complex, it is on the opposite side of the entrance slightly right but facing the entrance.

yup i know it's definately from nana 1st floor, cuz of the brick wall, but was just wondering which bar, if tat's a katoey, woo definatelty a fine 1 :D

BkkResident
01-03-2007, 12:03 AM

That has to be Obessions ladyboy bar. Next to it is the Rainbow 2.;)

BkkResident
01-03-2007, 12:12 AM
eh eh anyone knows which bar this is? saw this picture online, girl kindda cute leh

If u are interested in such girls,let me know. I know of many Obessions ladyboys who are more prettier and better bods than the one u posted. Just a note, Obessions have pre op katoeys. Some of them which stay Huai Kwang area whom i always bump into them when i having supper at talaat after 2am.;)

Also there is 2 katoeys currently working at G spot. Post op already. Never tried them but know them.some bros i was with the other time,mistaken one of them as a very pretty lady and wanted them without knowing they were katoeys.So be careful when u are at Gspot. :D

BkkResident
01-03-2007, 12:20 AM
exactly why i quote i took it off the net
and as much as asian's taste might differ from farang's taste, an asian's man's taste differs from another asian's man as well.
moreover this forum serves as a platform to not just you and me and him or she, way more den that, if unless this was directed instead of diversified, den i would say this post would be irrelevent

Which is why i let a gentle note the reviews were from a farang ( angmo ). I do not wish the newbies to feel cheated when they enter the "popular" bars only to find really dark skinned Isaans girls there. I think most of the people are like u and me who prefers SYTs and fairer ones. From the experience i seen meeting cheongsters from SG/Msia, they would rather not prefer those bars mentioned. But of course, a man's meat might be another man's poison. End of day,it's them who decides which bar they like to pay compliments to.;)

vmtech
01-03-2007, 01:12 AM
Which is why i let a gentle note the reviews were from a farang ( angmo ). I do not wish the newbies to feel cheated when they enter the "popular" bars only to find really dark skinned Isaans girls there. I think most of the people are like u and me who prefers SYTs and fairer ones. From the experience i seen meeting cheongsters from SG/Msia, they would rather not prefer those bars mentioned. But of course, a man's meat might be another man's poison. End of day,it's them who decides which bar they like to pay compliments to.;)

aww man u know my soft spots dont u.. haha
yeah! i wan that girl in the tub!! (u know wad i mean LOL)

If u are interested in such girls,let me know.

NO!!! lol

BkkResident
01-03-2007, 01:45 AM
aww man u know my soft spots dont u.. haha
yeah! i wan that girl in the tub!! (u know wad i mean LOL)

Lucky i never show u all my collections,if not u faintz.:p U ownself find lah,when u are here. :D

Rub&Buah
01-03-2007, 03:40 AM

thanks bro bkk res,so are u saying that something like we are sianing them instead of using $$ to buy over rite?

Lets say if she really come to our room after some effort,will giving them tip look not nice?thanks for answering in advance.

BkkResident
01-03-2007, 07:06 AM
thanks bro bkk res,so are u saying that something like we are sianing them instead of using $$ to buy over rite?

Lets say if she really come to our room after some effort,will giving them tip look not nice?thanks for answering in advance.

U need more than just $$ to win their pussy over for the day/night. U need eloquence/looks/charm/luck/$$/humour/xfactor/whatever u have to get the girls. If u have all of those,u would not have trouble even with Gclubs ladies.

If u feel giving tip is bad,bring them out for lunch and shopping if u feel uneasy about it. I personally feel they will be offended if they went to your place for fun,and u proceed by giving her money. Get what i mean? Some girls if attracted to u might feel offended if u do so. Just go with your feelings. U will know if a girl likes u or just want to earn that extra buck when making love to u.;)

Just dun xian my girl there k liao..*LOL*

ansonlky
01-03-2007, 09:46 AM
U need more than just $$ to win their pussy over for the day/night. U need eloquence/looks/charm/luck/$$/humour/xfactor/whatever u have to get the girls. If u have all of those,u would not have trouble even with Gclubs ladies.

If u feel giving tip is bad,bring them out for lunch and shopping if u feel uneasy about it. I personally feel they will be offended if they went to your place for fun,and u proceed by giving her money. Get what i mean? Some girls if attracted to u might feel offended if u do so. Just go with your feelings. U will know if a girl likes u or just want to earn that extra buck when making love to u.;)

post someting meant for me leh hahha.....

solid_snake
01-03-2007, 11:10 AM
on my 4th day on bkk:

this time i tried nana plaza, after walking around that area and feel abit curious,
planning to check out Cascade on 3rd floor, it's katoey's bar. that time is quite early, around 9pm, customer only like less than 10, all farangs & all already have their pick, coz only me & my fren are alone, so we are these "gals" target. they r really pretty & so bloody sexy & keep waving at us, but still i cant stand with that and finish my budweiser (cost 170BHT, damn expensive) and f**k off out immediately (total time inside not more than 15 min...while my fren stay) and head to Rainbow 2.

day 5:
no agogo action

tonight is final night...will try Playskool & Carousel ;)

BkkResident
01-03-2007, 05:11 PM
on my 4th day on bkk:

this time i tried nana plaza, after walking around that area and feel abit curious,
planning to check out Cascade on 3rd floor, it's katoey's bar. that time is quite early, around 9pm, customer only like less than 10, all farangs & all already have their pick, coz only me & my fren are alone, so we are these "gals" target. they r really pretty & so bloody sexy & keep waving at us, but still i cant stand with that and finish my budweiser (cost 170BHT, damn expensive) and f**k off out immediately (total time inside not more than 15 min...while my fren stay) and head to Rainbow 2.

day 5:
no agogo action

tonight is final night...will try Playskool & Carousel

Obessions ladyboy bar at level 1 next to rainbow 2 have more SYTs katoeys there. Though the waitress there are a little pushy for LDs if u know them. Furthermore the waitress are damn ugly.hahaha..:D

How was rainbow 2 then? Any FRs?;)

BkkResident
01-03-2007, 05:14 PM
post someting meant for me leh hahha.....

where u like to cheong? U dun go agogo ones rite?:D U so keng leow. Still need me to tell u what to do meh?:rolleyes:

Rub&Buah
02-03-2007, 12:11 AM

I got it bro.Thats what i call real hunting.U do know what u gonna get at the end of the day till u get there.I agree that since the coyote girls are consider 'professional',Tipping them will not be a good idea.should bring them to some nice place for dinner/scenery chitchat.Thanks man,it takes more than money to sian gals.If only wan action,might as well go agogo for take away:o

So let me know ur gal there incase of accident; p

High till Dry
02-03-2007, 12:14 AM
I got it bro.Thats what i call real hunting.U do know what u gonna get at the end of the day till u get there.I agree that since the coyote girls are consider 'professional',Tipping them will not be a good idea.should bring them to some nice place for dinner/scenery chitchat.Thanks man,it takes more than money to sian gals.If only wan action,might as well go agogo for take away:o

So let me know ur gal there incase of accident; p

Wow bro, i think u will miss bkk huh?

Last time, i keep posting whenever I'm thinking of my ex gal who is there...:p

BkkResident
02-03-2007, 12:34 AM
I got it bro.Thats what i call real hunting.U do know what u gonna get at the end of the day till u get there.I agree that since the coyote girls are consider 'professional',Tipping them will not be a good idea.should bring them to some nice place for dinner/scenery chitchat.Thanks man,it takes more than money to sian gals.If only wan action,might as well go agogo for take away

So let me know ur gal there incase of accident

True,that is why for most people,go joints that offers what they want best. No waste time,no waste money and effort,can bonk liao. :p

Su her name...she is just a companion.No worries. Feel free to xian if u want. She is also schooling by the way.Tall,slim,fair and long hair. Just the SYT u might be looking for. :p

Rub&Buah
02-03-2007, 03:51 AM
Wow bro, i think u will miss bkk huh?

Last time, i keep posting whenever I'm thinking of my ex gal who is there...

Haha ya lor im always missing bangkok,miss the ppl,miss the food,miss the gals,miss the scenery & even the smell of the roadside;)

Im sure a lot of bro here also do?:p

ansonlky
02-03-2007, 06:45 AM
where u like to cheong? U dun go agogo ones rite?:D U so keng leow. Still need me to tell u what to do meh?:rolleyes:

Keng kilan leh, i no money lah. can stand outside the bar see only wor....

ansonlky
02-03-2007, 06:56 AM
True,that is why for most people,go joints that offers what they want best. No waste time,no waste money and effort,can bonk liao. :p

Su her name...she is just a companion.No worries. Feel free to xian if u want. She is also schooling by the way.Tall,slim,fair and long hair. Just the SYT u might be looking for. :p

Su is for him, any one for me??

BkkResident
03-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Su is for him, any one for me??

Su for him,Dao for vmtech,and soi18 Ping for u ok? What's left for me?:mad:

vmtech
03-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Su for him,Dao for vmtech,and soi18 Ping for u ok? What's left for me?:mad:

dao si siang??

BkkResident
03-03-2007, 01:47 AM
dao si siang??

Dao ish charbo inside the jiam man keng ( bathroom ) :D

solid_snake
03-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Obessions ladyboy bar at level 1 next to rainbow 2 have more SYTs katoeys there. Though the waitress there are a little pushy for LDs if u know them. Furthermore the waitress are damn ugly.hahaha..
How was rainbow 2 then? Any FRs?

haha, bro, no more katoey's bar for me :p

went to rainbow 2 but just sit & watch, i accidentally order a whiskey, so i'm finished, i cant mix beer & whiskey...no action for that night, but they have a good range of young gals there, looks sweet & attractive.

on my final night, i skip playskool & carousel coz my fren lepak there earlier and told me it's not a good place to go, so i back to my favourite thai skool gal uniform bar in baccara (2nd floor) to just enjoy show since my favourite lady no working that day :( but many dancers got grabed, the time i leave at around 1:30am, the 2nd floor is left me & my fren and around 4-5 gals only.

bbbj-lover
03-03-2007, 12:59 PM
makes me wanna go BKK to play play.....!!! :D

solid_snake
03-03-2007, 01:33 PM
oh yeah, almolt forget, for your info, my favourite gal is no. 23, she is small size built & skiny type, very playful and very good dancer. her looks (for me, might vary for other bros) alwait tell me: 'i'm a very very naughty student, oh~~ plead punith me hard hard, i love it so much~!'

if u wanna try experience skool gal costume, you can requet her to bring it for ST or LT

also some others small built & skiny type that r attractive are no 1. and another (forgot no.) but her body size & height are same-same like no 1. damn! if i bring enuf budget i'll get all thid 3 naughty 'student' & 'punith' them...im bad, no? :D

for me, actually im not into small size gal but when they r in those skool uniform, it makes them looks so damn great! gotta stop thinking and planning for next trip :D

damn, i start talking same-same like thai!

dan0526
03-03-2007, 02:46 PM
sorry to interrupt all your chatting :) Kho Thoad.

Since all bro here seem so familiar with BKK, can I ask your comment on place to stay. My company is offering me condo apartment in Sathon area (near to BTS with good condo facility and security) but I had just checked out Thong Lo area last week and quite like the area as many eating places/supermarkets nearby and the whole place look so lifely

My thai colleagues also commented Thong Lo is a better area since my family is going with me and its better to stay in area where daily grocery shopping/cheap and good food are easily available. But company HR told me that Sathon is a good area to stay and ask me not to be choosy.

what you guys think, can offer me some advise?

Kop Koon Mak Mak Krup.

TD0620G
03-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Entertainment outlets along Rachada are closed today.. must be some sort of holiday. Hopefully it opens again tomorrow before I head back.

solid_snake
03-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Entertainment outlets along Rachada are closed today.. must be some sort of holiday. Hopefully it opens again tomorrow before I head back.

yes u r rite, i told by the local its a buddhist day, forgot the name.
no alcohol to be serve too, i also saw this notice on most entertainment outlets saying they r close. luckily i come back at 2nd march, if not im like wasted 1 day :)

BkkResident
04-03-2007, 01:36 AM

So did u go back Nana or hollywood today? I heard from my friend its closed today. :D

monvantee
04-03-2007, 01:53 AM
Personally I will said Thong Lo will be better choice as I have been staying at Thong Lo area for quite some time. But u need to ask urself..how long u want to spend every morning to travel work (assume that ur office somewhere near Sathorn). For me... i only take 10mins to work as my office is also at Thong Lo.:D

sorry to interrupt all your chatting :) Kho Thoad.

Since all bro here seem so familiar with BKK, can I ask your comment on place to stay. My company is offering me condo apartment in Sathon area (near to BTS with good condo facility and security) but I had just checked out Thong Lo area last week and quite like the area as many eating places/supermarkets nearby and the whole place look so lifely

My thai colleagues also commented Thong Lo is a better area since my family is going with me and its better to stay in area where daily grocery shopping/cheap and good food are easily available. But company HR told me that Sathon is a good area to stay and ask me not to be choosy.

what you guys think, can offer me some advise?

Kop Koon Mak Mak Krup.

BkkResident
04-03-2007, 02:43 AM
Personally I will said Thong Lo will be better choice as I have been staying at Thong Lo area for quite some time. But u need to ask urself..how long u want to spend every morning to travel work (assume that ur office somewhere near Sathorn). For me... i only take 10mins to work as my office is also at Thong Lo.

Best is to stay somewhere which is convenient for u. Somewhere whereby u do not need to spend too much travelling time to work,as well as daily routines. No point choosing a cheap but far away from workplace. In the end,everyday u need to travel 1 hr plus to work. Knw what are your priorities and u should realise which area suits u most. ;)

dan0526
04-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Personally I will said Thong Lo will be better choice as I have been staying at Thong Lo area for quite some time. But u need to ask urself..how long u want to spend every morning to travel work (assume that ur office somewhere near Sathorn). For me... i only take 10mins to work as my office is also at Thong Lo.

thanks bro. My work place is at Plom Chit, so Thong Lo is pretty near, just 2-3 BTS stn away. But I was told come next year, the office will shift to somewhere near the new airport (bloody far):mad: and there will be transports provided at a few BTS/Subway stn to fetch us to work.

For me, will only be there for 1 year so the shifting of office will inconvenience for abt 3 mth the most.

dan0526
04-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Best is to stay somewhere which is convenient for u. Somewhere whereby u do not need to spend too much travelling time to work,as well as daily routines. No point choosing a cheap but far away from workplace. In the end,everyday u need to travel 1 hr plus to work. Knw what are your priorities and u should realise which area suits u most. ;)

My main concerns is during the day when I'm at work or when I'm on biz trip, it will be easy for my family to get around for grocery shopping/makan etc. That's why I prefer Thong lo area.

Not yet go to Sathon to see for myself but understand from my colleagues its bascially a business area with tall office buildings and Singapore embassy is located there too.

I can only imagine its something like Shenton Way, night time very quiet and makan wise, more restaurants then those roadside stalls.:(

JaoChoo
04-03-2007, 03:45 PM
My main concerns is during the day when I'm at work or when I'm on biz trip, it will be easy for my family to get around for grocery shopping/makan etc. That's why I prefer Thong lo area.

Not yet go to Sathon to see for myself but understand from my colleagues its bascially a business area with tall office buildings and Singapore embassy is located there too.

I can only imagine its something like Shenton Way, night time very quiet and makan wise, more restaurants then those roadside stalls.:(

Thong lo is the better place lar. It's GOLD! ;) Sathorn is very boring in the night. Thong Lo got a lot of movie/tv stars hanging out around there. The supermarket at 55 there a bit expensive hor. But if you go around and look for a nearby Big C (ekkamai), you can get ALL that you need.

monvantee
04-03-2007, 05:35 PM
I will say Thong Lo will be your best option then. Probaly ur free shuttle services to your new work place next time will be at On Nut BTS which is 3 station away from Thong Lo. For cheaper grocery, plenty options... Carrefour, Lotus Tesco at Phram 4 and both also available at On Nut. For food wise, plenty of road-side food at both Sukhumvit 55, 38, Ekamai, Petchburi Rd. FYI, most Japanese expats are staying in Thong Lo area.

thanks bro. My work place is at Plom Chit, so Thong Lo is pretty near, just 2-3 BTS stn away. But I was told come next year, the office will shift to somewhere near the new airport (bloody far):mad: and there will be transports provided at a few BTS/Subway stn to fetch us to work.

For me, will only be there for 1 year so the shifting of office will inconvenience for abt 3 mth the most.

dan0526
04-03-2007, 07:29 PM
thanks all for the advise. Really appreciate.

I will do the apartment viewing come this tuesday at Sathon area (company HR have arranged) and then will reject and ask them to arrange those at Thong Lo / Phorm Pong area. :D

As mentioned, I went to Thong Lo last week and I really like the place, just like HKG, very crowded.

Once again, thanks very much.

sf_guy
05-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Hello everyone.

I am in Bangkok for few nights, staying at Holiday Inn hotel.

Last night I was walking around Nana plaza and the surroundings... I find quite tough to be alone in those bars as it would be good to have a chap to talk to while having some fun looking at the girls and then talking with them.

Anyone interested in going for drinks tonight?

By the way, I am an angmo... hope that's ok with you folks

JaoChoo
06-03-2007, 06:45 PM
By the way, I am an angmo... hope that's ok with you folks

I don't see the problem with that... if I were there, I'll be jumping at this offer. ;)

BkkResident
06-03-2007, 07:27 PM
I don't see the problem with that... if I were there, I'll be jumping at this offer. ;)

hehe u got no friends meh? Though its better to cheong with a few friends rather than sitting alone there. :D

lim2003
07-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Any bro in bangkok now and want to go for a drink? as i'm all alone in bangkok hope to find some bros to have a drink..

roadrunerboi
08-03-2007, 03:03 PM
lim2003... u still in Bkk?

Yokosi
17-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Checked out Soi Cowboy last night.

Midnite bar: 25-35 girls. Looks mostly 4/10. Lousy shows. Can see naked tits ( but mostly out of shape titties ) but all chee bye covered by thin mini shirts.One katoey. Crowded. Gin tonic is 130 baht.Atmosphere rather boring. Give this agogo a miss.

Baccara bar: 20-35 pu yings. Looks mostly 6-7/10. A few stunners. Mostly younger. Firm bodies. Bikini wear. No bare all. No shows. No katoey here. Most Asian customers. A few ang mo. Not a bad bar. Upstairs have a few girls on poles , see through glass between floors. Chang beer is 120 baht.Not a bad bar.

Deja Vu bar: 35-40 girls.Crowded. Luckily no more disgusting eggs in pussies and urinating on glass acts. Girls friendly. Bit pushy on drinks. A few stunners. A few horrids.Danced mostly naked. Can raba raba anywhere on girls , hand job in the bar - no problem. See through glass panel between floors with underage girls upstairs.1 pool table, 2 dart boards upstairs. Draft beer is 90 baht. Everyone enjoying themselves. Girls go nuts as closing time.approaches.

Yokosi
17-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Checked out Soi Cowboy last night.

Midnite bar: 25-35 girls. Looks mostly 4/10. Lousy shows. Can see naked tits ( but mostly out of shape titties ) but all chee bye covered by thin mini shirts.One katoey. Crowded. Gin tonic is 130 baht.Atmosphere rather boring. Give this agogo a miss.

Baccara bar: 20-35 pu yings. Looks mostly 6-7/10. A few stunners. Mostly younger. Firm bodies. Bikini wear. No bare all. No shows. No katoey here. Most Asian customers. A few ang mo. Not a bad bar. Upstairs have a few girls on poles , see through glass between floors. Chang beer is 120 baht.

Deja Vu bar: 35-40 girls.Crowded. Luckily no more disgusting eggs in pussies and urinating on glass acts. Girls friendly. Bit pushy on drinks. A few stunners. A few horrids.Danced mostly naked. Can raba raba anywhere on girls , hand job in the bar - no problem. See through glass panel between floors with underage girls upstairs.1 pool table, 2 dart boards upstairs. Draft beer is 90 baht. Everyone enjoying themselves. Girls go nuts as closing time.approaches.

solid_snake
18-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Baccara bar: 20-35 pu yings. Looks mostly 6-7/10. A few stunners. Mostly younger. Firm bodies. Bikini wear. No bare all. No shows. No katoey here. Most Asian customers. A few ang mo. Not a bad bar. Upstairs have a few girls on poles , see through glass between floors. Chang beer is 120 baht.

Cool dude, this is my favourite bar! :D
on 2nd floor they remove their blouse in some period of time!
and a glass of chivas is 250 baht!

vmtech
19-03-2007, 01:04 AM
heh the last time i went was totally stark naked..
now more strict already so it seems

BkkResident
19-03-2007, 03:45 AM
heh the last time i went was totally stark naked..
now more strict already so it seems

Be it anywhere,the regulations or standards of 'performing' change from time to time. Due to frequent checks from the mata. One has to count himself lucky to go the time where checks are slack.

There is no strict rules to maintain,as long as there is no checks,the gals are allowed to strip everything off. Mostly the ugly ones are the one stripping or doing shows. Out of shape bodies as well as boobs. I rather they put on some clothes instead. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder nevertheless.:D I am there to enjoy a drink,not see ugly girls stark naked. so far,i yet to see any strip at rainbow joints. Not that i heard of. Mainly soi cowboys i guess.

Went rainbow 4 yesterday with a couple of friends. A few lookers there anyway. *LOL*

kenzo911
19-03-2007, 10:30 AM
anybody want to chiong together i am in bkk todae 5pm leh

ahyong
19-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Be it anywhere,the regulations or standards of 'performing' change from time to time. Due to frequent checks from the mata. One has to count himself lucky to go the time where checks are slack.

There is no strict rules to maintain,as long as there is no checks,the gals are allowed to strip everything off. Mostly the ugly ones are the one stripping or doing shows. Out of shape bodies as well as boobs. I rather they put on some clothes instead. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder nevertheless.:D I am there to enjoy a drink,not see ugly girls stark naked. so far,i yet to see any strip at rainbow joints. Not that i heard of. Mainly soi cowboys i guess.

Went rainbow 4 yesterday with a couple of friends. A few lookers there anyway. *LOL*

Bro got time go AhGoGo got no time meet me! u very steady! lol

brucelee
19-03-2007, 05:46 PM
As requested by Bro VM, heres FR repost from the 51 thread:

short FR on Soi Cowboy....
Seems like the good days are back on soi cowboy almost everywhere is offering some form of show with total nudity in the bars.

Long Gun and Rawhide is still offering the same shows. In Rawhide, there are 2 groups of dancers, 1 is the CMI, fat, ugly and repulsive girls and another mostly SYT and better looking girls. So on entering if you see a 1st group, hang around for the 2nd to come to stage.

Sheba is offering some body painting show where the girls get painted with luminous paints. All the dancers are in nude and noticed that they have either cleanly shaven or nicely trimmed pussy here.The lesbian show is out of this world with real licking and sucking and not simulated.

In Our Place (opp HQ) no total nudity but they have this small apron covering their boobs. Mostly MILF here with a few having quite taut bodies that could some of the younger fat ones to shame.

Lastly in HQ Baccarra, I was told that on some days they have show but none when I was there. Prices are getting high over here. By that I mean the girls. I was quoted 3000baht for ST, non-negotiable!! Damn the Japs for spoiling the market and inflating the price...

BkkResident
19-03-2007, 07:54 PM

Not unless u got money for me to scam u,if yes,i sure meet u one. :D

ansonlky
19-03-2007, 09:47 PM

Wah bring me there hor its been long since we go together there hahaha.. cant wait for 2 more wks to come..... sipeh siong leh at tuas camp now for 5 days..

ansonlky
19-03-2007, 09:48 PM

Never la u be gd and i bring u to go find him ok at apr hahah, After that bring u go resort and carribean at Praram 9...

ansonlky
19-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Not unless u got money for me to scam u,if yes,i sure meet u one. :D

Dun bully small boy later later i get Jun to zap u ah hahaha.... we go scam SRT lor,he is pretty rich.

BkkResident
20-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Wah bring me there hor its been long since we go together there hahaha.. cant wait for 2 more wks to come..... sipeh siong leh at tuas camp now for 5 days..

I like to inform u that i am someone who dun fancy Soi Cowboy since day 1. I personally feel the girls there not really my type. Even Nana lost its appeal to me long time ago. I guess clubbing and mixing ard with non WLs had brought me a different view towards the tourist scene. :o

Never la u be gd and i bring u to go find him ok at apr hahah, After that bring u go resort and carribean at Praram 9...

Go resort square lah,i never go before yet. Lazy...:D

Dun bully small boy later later i get Jun to zap u ah hahaha.... we go scam SRT lor,he is pretty rich.

JUn got no rep power one..*LOL* maybe u can get the army of clones under King of GL to zap me? *LOL* SRT? long time never hear from him. Missed those days he come in everyday to suan those newbies. Love to see him getting thrilled and estatic over chaking newbies. *LOL*

Red_Perrier1099
20-03-2007, 01:47 AM
I like to inform u that i am someone who dun fancy Soi Cowboy since day 1. I personally feel the girls there not really my type. Even Nana lost its appeal to me long time ago. I guess clubbing and mixing ard with non WLs had brought me a different view towards the tourist scene. :o
How can you not like Nana? U are prince of Nana, remember? hahaha...
You Agogo Gf got lost her appeal on you or not since you also been mixing with katoey who secretes juice? LOL!!!!

JUn got no rep power one..*LOL* maybe u can get the army of clones under King of GL to zap me? *LOL* SRT? long time never hear from him. Missed those days he come in everyday to suan those newbies. Love to see him getting thrilled and estatic over chaking newbies. *LOL*
You also feel quite high when SRT "screwed" you right? He is not going to give you the satisfaction this time. ahahahah....

BkkResident
20-03-2007, 04:55 AM
How can you not like Nana? U are prince of Nana, remember? hahaha...
You Agogo Gf got lost her appeal on you or not since you also been mixing with katoey who secretes juice? LOL!!!!

You also feel quite high when SRT "screwed" you right? He is not going to give you the satisfaction this time. ahahahah....

Well,at least i can say i know the management/people at Nana. Who is the current boss as well as managing boss as well as the mamasans/papasans. Cos i have some dealings with them most of the time.

Nana is a place to make money than what u think.;)

SRT screwed me? omfg!!haha....i waiting for him to screw me indeed. Too bad he lost his dick or balls somewhere,and till now still no guts to call me up which he claims to. I thought he had ways to know my stuff? Too bad,he is remaining silent or too pussy to reply. :rolleyes:

Why u always appear on the same night/same time as Yomun?

Hahahahaa....u scared people duno u both are bros with dick in hand? *LOL*this one i learn from someone...

BkkResident
20-03-2007, 05:06 AM

U also friends with Chao ah qua huh? I thought chao ah qua only befriends those people who are steady ones,who can offer something for him one. U and Red boy are like always talk no action one leh. Some kind of friends u have chao ah qua. :D

Tell him come in for guest appearance lah. 1 post also song mah. Always have to get the clones to reply. Sometimes i also feel bored. *LOL* cos its like opening many chat browsers and chat with the same person. I free also must go clone some nicks and come in tcss. :rolleyes:

snowwolf79
21-03-2007, 10:36 AM
thanks all for the advise. Really appreciate.

I will do the apartment viewing come this tuesday at Sathon area (company HR have arranged) and then will reject and ask them to arrange those at Thong Lo / Phorm Pong area. :D

As mentioned, I went to Thong Lo last week and I really like the place, just like HKG, very crowded.

Once again, thanks very much.

Hi

I need some answers, hope someone is able to help me. currently i am working in thailand but i dun wan to go through the hassle of getting a visa. wat can i do? i will be here about 1.5 months each trip. and i will be back in sing for a couple of days. mostly over weekends.

btw i am staying in sathon area, narathiwat 10

BkkResident
22-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Hi

I need some answers, hope someone is able to help me. currently i am working in thailand but i dun wan to go through the hassle of getting a visa. wat can i do? i will be here about 1.5 months each trip. and i will be back in sing for a couple of days. mostly over weekends.

btw i am staying in sathon area, narathiwat 10

Your work does not entitle u a work visa? :confused:

treex
22-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Hi.

Sorry to interrupt all ongoing talk, but I'm pretty in a helpless situation, and with all conflicting information now and then, i'd love for a "once-and-for-all" detailed 101 for a newbie like me. First of all, I'm 20, and i plan to be heading to Bkk, for a family trip. (i'll be alone for 2 nights though, because my other members will be in Hatyai) So being one that doesn't drink sooooo much, and doesn't smoke, how should i go about finding a girl in the mentioned agogo bars? How do i get my feet there from regardless what hotel I'm staying in?

Also, what are the usual rates say should i be interested to have an Overnight with a certain girl in the bar? Is it polite to reject touters if i express no interest, but to go towards a girl that i like? If so, how should i do it to prevent any form of jealousy whatnot. Also, i'll be alone as mentioned above - is it going to be awkward or difficult to just wander aimlessly? Lol, i feel like a despo.

I considered a social escort, but they're pretty costly. My interests are in extremely young girls (not paedophiles), say 16-19, thai-chinese, cute looking. Is it hard to find? Which bars should i go to? Is there anything i should be concerned about during this whole trip there? Also, what hotels are cheap and also near the location of these bars.

Regards,

:D

BkkResident
23-03-2007, 03:43 AM
Hi.

Sorry to interrupt all ongoing talk, but I'm pretty in a helpless situation, and with all conflicting information now and then, i'd love for a "once-and-for-all" detailed 101 for a newbie like me. First of all, I'm 20, and i plan to be heading to Bkk, for a family trip. (i'll be alone for 2 nights though, because my other members will be in Hatyai) So being one that doesn't drink sooooo much, and doesn't smoke, how should i go about finding a girl in the mentioned agogo bars? How do i get my feet there from regardless what hotel I'm staying in?

Also, what are the usual rates say should i be interested to have an Overnight with a certain girl in the bar? Is it polite to reject touters if i express no interest, but to go towards a girl that i like? If so, how should i do it to prevent any form of jealousy whatnot. Also, i'll be alone as mentioned above - is it going to be awkward or difficult to just wander aimlessly? Lol, i feel like a despo.

I considered a social escort, but they're pretty costly. My interests are in extremely young girls (not paedophiles), say 16-19, thai-chinese, cute looking. Is it hard to find? Which bars should i go to? Is there anything i should be concerned about during this whole trip there? Also, what hotels are cheap and also near the location of these bars.

Regards,

Ok,firstly the 2 nights u have is after your family left or coming?

U do not need to smoke or drink in order to have fun in thailand. I myself is a non smoker but occasional drinker. U can always have non alcoholic drinks at bar. No doubt it might raise an eyebrow or 2 here and there,but who cares.There are orange,diet coke to even plain water if u want.Just go into any bars in agogo areas and sit and take your time to choose. Fancy anyone,maintain eye contact,smile and invite/gesture the gal over.Or if u shy,get the waitress/mamasan to get her over.

U can always take taxi as it is relatively cheap in bangkok compared to singapore. Try going ard 830 to 930 where all the girls will be ard. 9pm is cut off time for them anyway to forgo the day's earnings.

u said u are staying with family?But why u asking for hotels near the locations? It might be inconvenient for your family.

U want dek thais? Hard lah,since u are "first" time in bkk? Try sticking to normal massage as well as agogo. then u might have chance to get a 16 to 19 year old gal in local pubs.;)

See if u have any questions,post and let others bros brief u then. Today good mood that's why reply. too bad anson not with me...:(

treex
23-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Haha! Thanks for the response. :)

Well, my parents have a home in BKK. I will be in BKK earlier 2 days before my family because they have to settle some property issues in Hatyai. So i hope that made it a little clearer.

I have been to Bangkok before, in fact like 10 times - and i'm only 19! But i haven't been to those areas before. Can you advice which part of Bkk are those bars? As mentioned, taxis are relatively cheap, but I mean, Bkk is huge! Are there any provinces/hotel recommendations that are like 5-10 mins from those scenes?

Also, I'd be more than willing to try your tips to persuade the girl to come over. However, if I'm looking for overnight options, what do you have to recommend? Are those girls allowed to stay overnight? And which bars would you recommend for girls around 16-19 years age group - at least can relate better la, me so innocent and young, lol! Also, how are the damages like?

Lastly, it shouldn't be awkward if I'm going alone right? I'm going to budget myself of course - get the best deal for the best girl. I ever considered a social escort, but they're freaking expensive for those nice 19 year olds. Moreover, the agencies don't respond to overseas numbers because they appear as private numbers on their answering machines. So i cannot enquire :( My 1st time going to find a girl in Bkk, its going to my 2nd time bonking! Lol, first time was last night, in GL with a PRC FL. Hopefully girls in Bkk are much more accomodating and gf-like.

Regards.

84gunner
23-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Hi.

Regards,

:D

Travelling around anywhere in BKK city, if u dunno or not near the subway / skytrains, juz take taxi. Taxis in Thailand are cheap, but make sure the drivers turn on the meter. If they wanna negotiate or charge u a fixed amount, then dun take that taxi. Take another one. Plenty of taxis around, dunnit 2 worry. It's not like in SG, where taxi drivers "hide away", waiting for call, peak hour surcharge, wait 4 midnite charge, etc. No such crap & nonsense in many other parts of the world, including Thailand.

Try not to bother about the touts (similar in most parts of the world). U are more likely to be chopped than anything else. U like a gal, go for tat gal. Dun bother to satisfy everyone. U will more likely end up offending everyone when u try 2 satisfy & make everyone happy. Juz dun do "unsteady" things can oredi.

For the type of gals u want, all I can say is, value for $$$. U want tat standard, u pay the price. U want cheap, u get lower "quality". U pay peanuts, u get monkeys.

treex
23-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Thanks gunner for the response.

By the time i post this, my previous post would have probably come out by then. :) Erm, well, I'm new to the nightlife, so I mean, its nerve-wrecking for me. Well, try to help based on my previous post then. Appreciate it much. Do suggest some places with young girls around my age, which is 19. 16-20 for the girls is fine, budget about 2500-3000 for ON, allows for kissing and stuff. Pretty much like escort possible?

Please advice. :D

sammyboyfor
23-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Please advice. :D

Should be " Please ADVISE.".

"Advice" is a noun.

treex
23-03-2007, 02:09 PM
yeap. sorry for that grammatical mistake there. i'm usually quite well-versed, but i guessed must have overlooked that little rule there. thanks for pointing that out. :)

lol, but back to the situation - any comments? also, i just realised my big, long query is still being processed by the validators before being posted here.. mmm, lets give it a while :P

High till Dry
23-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Travelling around anywhere in BKK city, if u dunno or not near the subway / skytrains, juz take taxi. Taxis in Thailand are cheap, but make sure the drivers turn on the meter. If they wanna negotiate or charge u a fixed amount, then dun take that taxi. Take another one. Plenty of taxis around, dunnit 2 worry. It's not like in SG, where taxi drivers "hide away", waiting for call, peak hour surcharge, wait 4 midnite charge, etc. No such crap & nonsense in many other parts of the world, including Thailand.

Bro u never highlight about the traffic condition in BKK huh? Worse than Sillypore lei... Some people will rather take BTS/ MRT b'cos of the notorious jams at times. Also taxis are hard to get in certain areas like Siam Paragon...

84gunner
23-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Bro u never highlight about the traffic condition in BKK huh? Worse than Sillypore lei... Some people will rather take BTS/ MRT b'cos of the notorious jams at times. Also taxis are hard to get in certain areas like Siam Paragon...

Tat is why I said IF DUNNO OR NOT NEAR!

Anyway, he doesn't really know his way around oredi, not to mention, I dun tink he can speak Thai (neither can I). So for the traffic problems u mentioned, u expect him to ride bicycle? Do u oso think he knows or can differentiate the private or taxi motorbikes? Do they wanna travel tat far? Tuk Tuks oso will get stuck in traffic jams.

Yokosi
23-03-2007, 05:13 PM
To treex,

No problem going to any MP, expat bar, gogo bar, disco anywhere in BKK alone !. Go in have a look at the above. If you don't like it, go elsewhere !.

Take the MRT to Rachada area for soapy. Take BTS to Asoke ( Soi Cowboy ), Nana ( Nana Plaza ), Silom ( Patpong ), Phrom Phreng ( Sukhumvit soi 33 ) for gogo bar action.

Go to G-string on second floor of Nana Plaza. Look for number 75 or 9. Really SYTs with taut bodies, tight lobang, hardly any hair, erect nipples, firm tits, nice smiles, very friendly, not pushy. Good service. GF feeling. Looks are 8/10and speaks good English !. ST always. OT okay too. Or try the various Rainbow bars which have better looking young girls in Nana Plaza.

Good luck. Relax and enjoy the fun !.

gigantor
23-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Haha! Thanks for the response. :)

I have been to Bangkok before, in fact like 10 times - and i'm only 19! But i haven't been to those areas before. Can you advice which part of Bkk are those bars? As mentioned, taxis are relatively cheap, but I mean, Bkk is huge! Are there any provinces/hotel recommendations that are like 5-10 mins from those scenes?

Also, I'd be more than willing to try your tips to persuade the girl to come over. However, if I'm looking for overnight options, what do you have to recommend? Are those girls allowed to stay overnight? And which bars would you recommend for girls around 16-19 years age group - at least can relate better la, me so innocent and young, lol! Also, how are the damages like?

Lastly, it shouldn't be awkward if I'm going alone right? I'm going to budget myself of course - get the best deal for the best girl. I ever considered a social escort,

Regards.

Hi bro, if you like gogo bars, probably you should stay in Suhkmvit area. There are Soi cowboy and Nana plaza. Hotel like Grand president(Soi 11), Majestic suite(Soi 4), royal president(Soi 15) are guest friendly. So far no problem in bring the gers in for overnight.

longgun
23-03-2007, 05:34 PM
yeap. sorry for that grammatical mistake there. i'm usually quite well-versed, but i guessed must have overlooked that little rule there. thanks for pointing that out. :)

lol, but back to the situation - any comments? also, i just realised my big, long query is still being processed by the validators before being posted here.. mmm, lets give it a while :P

You want young girls...those below 20 type..please go to Nataree. Some of them look 15 to me. Pick one, go in..and nego for her to come out with you outside of her work time.

High till Dry
23-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Tat is why I said IF DUNNO OR NOT NEAR!

Anyway, he doesn't really know his way around oredi, not to mention, I dun tink he can speak Thai (neither can I). So for the traffic problems u mentioned, u expect him to ride bicycle? Do u oso think he knows or can differentiate the private or taxi motorbikes? Do they wanna travel tat far? Tuk Tuks oso will get stuck in traffic jams.

Haha... Anyway I never take taxi motorcycle in BKK b4. Will take if I see a sway pooying rider on my coming trip (saw a few in HCM...:D )

BkkResident
23-03-2007, 05:36 PM
Thanks gunner for the response.

By the time i post this, my previous post would have probably come out by then. Erm, well, I'm new to the nightlife, so I mean, its nerve-wrecking for me. Well, try to help based on my previous post then. Appreciate it much. Do suggest some places with young girls around my age, which is 19. 16-20 for the girls is fine, budget about 2500-3000 for ON, allows for kissing and stuff. Pretty much like escort possible?

It's hard to find girls of your age anywhere near those joints but there are 1 or 2 among them. used to know of a few working at rainbow 4/angelwitch/gspot/rainbow2. Actually some girls maybe 20 but still look younger than that. U aint going to ask every girl their age before booking them rite?

Furthermore,not unless u know the gals very well,they will always tell u that they are younger than their actual age. At most if u want,check their ID card. :D

With ur budget,its even hard for u to get ON at the slightly better quality at nana. Maybe u can try Patpong or soi cowboy instead. U need to consider BFs as well as LDs and your own. That will cost u another 1000baht.;)

BkkResident
23-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Haha... Anyway I never take taxi motorcycle in BKK b4. Will take if I see a sway pooying rider on my coming trip (saw a few in HCM...

I take until dun want to take. I personally dislike it since its dangerous at least for me. Sometimes when deep in soi,no choice no taxi inside,need to take motorsai out to main road then call taxi.

A few days back,I took a motorsai outside Por Kung Pao after 2am back to watana mansion as it was after clubbin time. As usual many cabs but there are EVEN more customers/clubbing people waiting.Instead of waiting until lesser people,No choice grab a motorsai and was charged 80baht back to watana mansion. Taxi at most onli 50baht.:(

But i was really drunk and need to go back and rest. Very dangerous to sit motorsai when u are drunk and motorsai speed the way home.

yinyang
23-03-2007, 05:47 PM
..I never take taxi motorcycle in BKK b4. Will take if I see a sway pooying rider on my coming trip (saw a few in HCM...:D )
I have used motorsai taxis -easily identifiable by jackets, congregating at corners/spots. Quick, efficient for short commute. But language can be a barrier (kena wrong place, jialat):o

BkkResident
23-03-2007, 05:53 PM
I have used motorsai taxis -easily identifiable by jackets, congregating at corners/spots. Quick, efficient for short commute. But language can be a barrier (kena wrong place, jialat)

Also remember to fix the price before boarding. Have small change for the trip as well. Knowing u are not thai,sometimes they will tell u they have no change for the 100baht or what. :D

High till Dry
23-03-2007, 06:01 PM
I take until dun want to take. I personally dislike it since its dangerous at least for me. Sometimes when deep in soi,no choice no taxi inside,need to take motorsai out to main road then call taxi.

A few days back,I took a motorsai outside Por Kung Pao after 2am back to watana mansion as it was after clubbin time. As usual many cabs but there are EVEN more customers/clubbing people waiting.Instead of waiting until lesser people,No choice grab a motorsai and was charged 80baht back to watana mansion. Taxi at most onli 50baht.:(

But i was really drunk and need to go back and rest. Very dangerous to sit motorsai when u are drunk and motorsai speed the way home.

I also think it's kinda dangerous with the way they're driving.

Btw u staying in Watana top storey huh?

Next week I may be coming & I'll look for Gunner as well...:p

treex
23-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Oh! Thanks for the influx of replies! Erm, to clarify, I speak thai very fluently. :) It's just that i haven't embarked on a specific trip to such a red light district before within the Bkk area since I'm still young.

Ok, to my understanding, I should go to Nataree? Is that a vicinity or a name of a bar? Mmm, sorry ah, i got no hope with girls. So how should i approach the lady? I just see a girl I like, just ask if can Overnight, then negotiate the damages?

What is with the bar fines and stuff? Am i liable for that? And what are the charges for actually? Also, is there any like 1000/b a night hotel recommendations by anyone? Mmm, based that i stay in Sukhumvit area i suppose. I've seen a few hotels charging cheaply, but are they a problem for bringing in a guest for the night? The girl-friendly hotels freaking expensive la.. Erm, for transport, i think taxis not a problem, i speak thai, so its cool.

Is it appropriate to ask to see her age by any chance? And how much should i bring on such a trip. I don't know the market prices for such places. What if i get touted or mobbed? Can i reject? Lol, i very scared la. Need reassurance. :P The below 20's usually offer ON also eh? Mmm, interesting. How much am i supposed to reserve aside should i want a pretty decent looking girl, say like typical schoolgirl standard - normal looking, but with a tad of extra features. And what am i entitled to do with her? Would that be any restrictions, or they'll be like an escort - doing everything to please you? Also, i've heard some mention about nana, soi cowboy and patpong. Are those the different locations? Say if i choose to go to soi cowboy, are the girls there still decent looking or are they really BAD? I've got this website for this escort: www.bangkok-platinum.com/pammy.html - i'm actually interested in girls probably of this standard. Too much to ask?

Lastly, if i'm 19, i can make a reservation for a hotel there beforehand right? The girls won't probably look down on me i guess? And could someone break down the costs of the total dmgs of everything please, so i could be mentally prepared. thanks.

vmtech
23-03-2007, 07:06 PM
You want young girls...those below 20 type..please go to Nataree. Some of them look 15 to me. Pick one, go in..and nego for her to come out with you outside of her work time.

agreed, remembeed 1 that i called, well she said she's 18 but damn her looks and body, is definately a 15 LOL

but wad the helll :X

Red_Perrier1099
23-03-2007, 07:49 PM

so stupid ah.

Red_Perrier1099
23-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Also remember to fix the price before boarding. Have small change for the trip as well. Knowing u are not thai,sometimes they will tell u they have no change for the 100baht or what. :D

ya. dont stupid stupid pay 80B for a motosai trip from soi4 to wattana mansion next time.

ansonlky
23-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Well,at least i can say i know the management/people at Nana. Who is the current boss as well as managing boss as well as the mamasans/papasans. Cos i have some dealings with them most of the time.

Nana is a place to make money than what u think.;)

SRT screwed me? omfg!!haha....i waiting for him to screw me indeed. Too bad he lost his dick or balls somewhere,and till now still no guts to call me up which he claims to. I thought he had ways to know my stuff? Too bad,he is remaining silent or too pussy to reply. :rolleyes:

Why u always appear on the same night/same time as Yomun?

Hahahahaa....u scared people duno u both are bros with dick in hand? *LOL*this one i learn from someone...

bro i also appear same time as u mah we are clones too hahaha...

ansonlky
23-03-2007, 08:13 PM
U also friends with Chao ah qua huh? I thought chao ah qua only befriends those people who are steady ones,who can offer something for him one. U and Red boy are like always talk no action one leh. Some kind of friends u have chao ah qua. :D

Tell him come in for guest appearance lah. 1 post also song mah. Always have to get the clones to reply. Sometimes i also feel bored. *LOL* cos its like opening many chat browsers and chat with the same person. I free also must go clone some nicks and come in tcss. :rolleyes:

cannot clone nicks leh u got me can liao mah hahaah..

treex
23-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Lol, got any legitimate replies or not :P Nataree is a bar/place or what? But got bad experience for LT there?

Pls assist based on my queries as well as on my previous post. Thanks.

vmtech
24-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Lol, got any legitimate replies or not :P Nataree is a bar/place or what? But got bad experience for LT there?

Pls assist based on my queries as well as on my previous post. Thanks.

nateree is a arpnam joint, located near the main road from Hwaykwang

yinyang
24-03-2007, 12:29 AM
...influx of replies! Erm, to clarify, I speak thai very fluently. :) It's just that i haven't embarked on a specific trip to such a red light district before within the Bkk area since I'm still young. ..What if i get touted or mobbed? ..i very scared la. Need reassurance. The below 20's usually offer ON also eh? Lastly, if i'm 19, i can make a reservation for a hotel there beforehand right? The girls won't probably look down on me i guess? And could someone break down the costs of the total dmgs of everything please, so i could be mentally prepared..
Looks like you need someone to HOLD your hand, even after influx of replies (as you say too). Think you already have plenty of help, info here to work on your trip. You are all over place with same questions.. Besides you claim to speak thai (half battle won). Rest is really up to YOU to discover, (s)experience.. Your gal age demands kinda stringent leh.:rolleyes:

yinyang
24-03-2007, 12:29 AM
deleted, sorry double post

BkkResident
24-03-2007, 07:22 AM

Btw u staying in Watana top storey huh?

Next week I may be coming & I'll look for Gunner as well...

U got try sitting those lorry/pickup style bus? forget the term for it. Must ask gf again. I used to ride that to the ferry/boat where i cross over to bangkok.

That one is even more hiong than motorsai though. :D

I stay watana low low floor. High floor seems like not very good leh.I seen quite a few rooms there already. ;)

BkkResident
24-03-2007, 07:26 AM
so stupid ah.

Not stupid. Just to let u know although there is alot alot of taxis ard soi4/soi6, but u should ( assuming u know ) know that there are so many people coming out from there. If really wait for taxi just outside,u cant get it. I am also lazy to FIGHT for taxi with the dek thais. Most either walk up or down the sois to get taxi.

If wait,maybe wait an hour and i dun think i want to be out waiting an hour,since i was rather drunk that day. My friends stay on the other side of bangkok so different route. ;)

BkkResident
24-03-2007, 07:29 AM
ya. dont stupid stupid pay 80B for a motosai trip from soi4 to wattana mansion next time.

what is the extra maybe ??40baht?? compared to waiting on the kerb just like those thais? :rolleyes: They might not afford the extortion,but i dun mind as long i can be back in my comfy room in 5mins and take a hot shower.:rolleyes:

i guess u are the type who FOC one. Hoping to get a free ride back home rite? Or maybe u will walk from soi 3 to soi 17 watana then. maybe ard 45mins bah. Nt bad 1min save 1 baht. *LOL*

BkkResident
24-03-2007, 07:30 AM
bro i also appear same time as u mah we are clones too hahaha...

Dun tell people i am your clone mah. Picha lobang liao. :(

BkkResident
24-03-2007, 07:35 AM
Looks like you need someone to HOLD your hand, even after influx of replies (as you say too). Think you already have plenty of help, info here to work on your trip. You are all over place with same questions.. Besides you claim to speak thai (half battle won). Rest is really up to YOU to discover, (s)experience.. Your gal age demands kinda stringent leh.

Seriously if u can speak thai,u do not need to go to those tourist joints already. :D That is what i feel lah. Compared with what i seen so far...

So are u living in thailand or Singapore all this while? If thailand,u have thai friends. There should not be any problems for them to recommend something most cheongsters dun get. :rolleyes:

BkkResident
24-03-2007, 07:41 AM
nateree is a arpnam joint, located near the main road from Hwaykwang

Bro u need to learn to spell correctly. I was corrected by some people here for spelling. It should be Huai Khwang instead of hway kwang. :D Dun worry i just took MRT today. I checked the spelling already. ;)

84gunner
24-03-2007, 01:55 PM

I oso ride motorsai like tat when I was in Taiwan (oso when after drinking/partying).

Transport is cheap enuf in Thailand, dunnit personal vehicle. Let the driver / rider handle the traffic conditions, I can relax even if stuck in jam.

84gunner
24-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Looks like you need someone to HOLD your hand, even after influx of replies (as you say too). Think you already have plenty of help, info here to work on your trip. You are all over place with same questions.. Besides you claim to speak thai (half battle won). Rest is really up to YOU to discover, (s)experience.. Your gal age demands kinda stringent leh.:rolleyes:

hey, this fellow is 19 yo, less than 21 yo, so still a kid, not adult yet!!!

knn, given so much info now, almost kinda spoon-fed oredi, still scared this, worry tat. Really typical kiasi / kiasu. Criteria for searching 4 WL maciam like searching for wife like tat. Want cheap, want young, want pretty, yet cannot afford. How many pple doesn't want?

Maybe he should wait until he becomes a legally independant adult before going to cheong!!!

Red_Perrier1099
24-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Seriously if u can speak thai,u do not need to go to those tourist joints already. :D That is what i feel lah. Compared with what i seen so far...

Last time Jun said he speak thai like khon thai. But everyday hang out at Nana and dark sois of sukhumvit leh...hahaha....

Red_Perrier1099
24-03-2007, 02:13 PM
what is the extra maybe ??40baht?? compared to waiting on the kerb just like those thais? :rolleyes: They might not afford the extortion,but i dun mind as long i can be back in my comfy room in 5mins and take a hot shower.:rolleyes:

I can get a taxi outside soi 4 in less than 10 mins, and get to wattana mansion under 100B.

It's really a shame that even a resident of Bkk do not know how to do that.

vmtech
24-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Bro u need to learn to spell correctly. I was corrected by some people here for spelling. It should be Huai Khwang instead of hway kwang. :D Dun worry i just took MRT today. I checked the spelling already. ;)

aiyo nvm la, understood can liao, if need to check spelling, den Dun should be Don't

LOL

but yea i do see some bros here, particularly ngiao about this, dunno is cuz nothing to do or perposely wanna aim u ahha

BkkResident
24-03-2007, 05:48 PM
I oso ride motorsai like tat when I was in Taiwan (oso when after drinking/partying).

Transport is cheap enuf in Thailand, dunnit personal vehicle. Let the driver / rider handle the traffic conditions, I can relax even if stuck in jam.

I will not do that again anyway when i am high on alcohol. First and last time. Was going on a fast speed passing by those junctions and i was like hoping i never got on that motorsai. Just to reach home early might end up in hospital ICU. Not worth it. Better to get someone to fetch me home next time. :p

True,I prefer to sit back while being chaffeured ard by gf or friends. At most,take taxi which is cheap.

knn, given so much info now, almost kinda spoon-fed oredi, still scared this, worry tat. Really typical kiasi / kiasu. Criteria for searching 4 WL maciam like searching for wife like tat. Want cheap, want young, want pretty, yet cannot afford. How many pple doesn't want?

Maybe he should wait until he becomes a legally independant adult before going to cheong!!!

I was clubbing and having fun bonking friends/girls in SG when i was at that age. It seems that the younger generation are going into GL scene and overseas at a relatively young age.

I always thought GL/overseas stint was meant for older guys who already passed the age to get young SYTs to bed. U cant expect a 30plus year old n above guy finding a 18/19 yr old gal in SG every now and then to be gf rite? Not unless u are sugar daddy loh.

BkkResident
24-03-2007, 05:53 PM
I can get a taxi outside soi 4 in less than 10 mins, and get to wattana mansion under 100B.

I can even tell u its ard 50 to 60baht at most.

Dun need to use such term as shame lah. I am not shameful about it. Are u? King of GM and GL ??:rolleyes:

Teach me leh,how u get taxi? dun always post such posts and then MIA. U can get must tell people here how to beat the crowd at getting taxi lah.

As i said,i dun like to go snatch taxi just like in SG like that. Not unless u can get the taxi to stop right in front of me instead of others loh. I normally come out after 2am after half the crowd disperse. I do not come out early and get the cabs hor. Dun tell me that. *LOL*

Last time Jun said he speak thai like khon thai. But everyday hang out at Nana and dark sois of sukhumvit leh...hahaha....

U saw him or not? Or u hearsay? people here are very the funny one. I never been to dark sois anyway. Cos i scared kana robbed or killed by issaan cowboys. :D

BkkResident
24-03-2007, 05:57 PM
aiyo nvm la, understood can liao, if need to check spelling, den Dun should be Don't

LOL

but yea i do see some bros here, particularly ngiao about this, dunno is cuz nothing to do or perposely wanna aim u ahha

My english not as cheem as Suteerak,not as confusing as Redlord. I wonder why these clones cant seem to get it. :rolleyes:

Bros? Come on,i bet my last baht these jokers are clones without identity who needs to boost their ego here on and off after getting busted in real life. :rolleyes:

I do not even see the real guys who are active cheongsters like GM/bkk scene battling an eyelid over the issue. *LOL*

yinyang
24-03-2007, 09:41 PM
..19 yo, less than 21 yo, so still a kid, not adult yet!!! knn, given so much info now, almost kinda spoon-fed oredi, still scared this, worry tat. Really typical kiasi / kiasu. Criteria for searching 4 WL maciam like searching for wife like tat.
Similiar sentiments. He has asked same questions in other baht thread too. Quite a few well meaning bros have responded with advice, tips etc.

Mobbed? C'mon, bkk is easy intro to nightlife with no real safety issues (tourist trade speaks for itself). Compared with some spots in Manila... bkk's a cinch. His phood thai is a big plus (besides his reserve or safety net from parents...)

His breaching of RA restrictions is not the problem.. with his testerone urges and youthful gung ho attitude. Think too much info can even confuse him. So he shd not spread himself too thin. Target instead of trying to do so much in short time of window period.

Best, if he has some more experienced friends or contacts to guide him (handholding bit) than merely picking bits here and there. The latter may even risk misleading him -do more harm than good.

Folly of youth, once we were young too..:o

dominion
24-03-2007, 11:51 PM
I was clubbing and having fun bonking friends/girls in SG when i was at that age. It seems that the younger generation are going into GL scene and overseas at a relatively young age.

I always thought GL/overseas stint was meant for older guys who already passed the age to get young SYTs to bed.

bro not everyone as shuai as you marh... like me :(

Best, if he has some more experienced friends or contacts to guide him (handholding bit) The latter may even risk misleading him -do more harm than good.

wa so if i join u will get similar "hand-holding" guidance? :p

treex
25-03-2007, 02:25 AM
Hi all,

Sorry to create so much tension and confusion. From the start i never meant to irritate anybody - i mean, i just wanted some information because this being a private issue, its hard to just consult anyone other than people who have experience. Moreover, i believe this forum is a medium for people with queries like me. It may be a wild choice to go to, but I mean, everyone was curious once, and it so happens that this is something i've yet to experience, and I was just gathering information, so I do not get taken advantage of, and also being street smart so I don't get misled.

Anyways, to sum it all up, I'll bear what you all have said in mind, and will look forward to my trip. I can't thank everybody enough, whether you encourage or discourage me, but i genuinely appreciate the suggestions mentioned over the last few posts thus far. I do hope my future queries will not be faced with such debates.

Warmest regards.

BkkResident
25-03-2007, 09:00 AM
bro not everyone as shuai as you marh... like me

wa so if i join u will get similar "hand-holding" guidance?

I hope that statement was meant to be sarcastic. :p U do not need to be yandao to bed a Xmm. *LOL*

From what i see from my group of friends,we were clubbing and having fun with our godsisters as well as friends.

Before i even came here this forum,until now i have no cheonging friends go GL or bkk. I only have lots of cheong kakis to go sparks/canto/fire/boat quay followed by Dbl O/MU/MOS as u grow older.

I guess certain age u should be involved in certain stuff. Being involved in commercial sex at such young age whereby u are not even working or earning dough is not the way to go.

I still feel u should be mixing with your age group instead of looking for sex at such places.

BkkResident
25-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Hi all,

Sorry to create so much tension and confusion. From the start i never meant to irritate anybody - i mean, i just wanted some information because this being a private issue, its hard to just consult anyone other than people who have experience. Moreover, i believe this forum is a medium for people with queries like me. It may be a wild choice to go to, but I mean, everyone was curious once, and it so happens that this is something i've yet to experience, and I was just gathering information, so I do not get taken advantage of, and also being street smart so I don't get misled.

Anyways, to sum it all up, I'll bear what you all have said in mind, and will look forward to my trip. I can't thank everybody enough, whether you encourage or discourage me, but i genuinely appreciate the suggestions mentioned over the last few posts thus far. I do hope my future queries will not be faced with such debates.

Warmest regards.

Can see the sincerity since u pm me this morning. anyway u are lucky those bastards are not ard. If not ,u kana more than all this kind remarks. :rolleyes:

Anyway,there will still be good bros here on and off providing any info if needed. ;)

84_Junichinda
25-03-2007, 09:41 AM

Reddy Boy u not onli get free fucks expert but oso a BKK taxi expert. How cum u deleted ur signature hah? Scare kena hammer?:rolleyes:

BkkResident
25-03-2007, 09:45 AM
Reddy Boy u not onli get free fucks expert but oso a BKK taxi expert. How cum u deleted ur signature hah? Scare kena hammer?

He always say only but never provide details one. Another talk and no action one. I really keen to know how he claims to get taxi in less than 10mins. Maybe he thought my soi 4 is sukhumvit soi 4 nana izzit? There of cos got taxi,dun need wait 10mins,i think 30secs got liao. :rolleyes:

He also expert in knowing thai DECENT university undergraduates in Yaaaahhooooo chatrooms. Also super rich ones leh, but he did not manage to coax them under his wings. *LOL*

ansonlky
25-03-2007, 12:34 PM
He always say only but never provide details one. Another talk and no action one. I really keen to know how he claims to get taxi in less than 10mins. Maybe he thought my soi 4 is sukhumvit soi 4 nana izzit? There of cos got taxi,dun need wait 10mins,i think 30secs got liao. :rolleyes:

He also expert in knowing thai DECENT university undergraduates in Yaaaahhooooo chatrooms. Also super rich ones leh, but he did not manage to coax them under his wings. *LOL*

Hey joker, where are u going to bring me when i come in a weeks time.

dominion
25-03-2007, 06:01 PM
From what i see from my group of friends,we were clubbing and having fun with our godsisters as well as friends.

comment not sarcastic la, since u can land babes, cannot be uglie rite? i not vv good at that like u...

aiya, i think... my close gal frens r those study and vv "decent" kind, vv hard to land... then also go club etc want to land is vv hard without car i think... mayb u can teach me how lor? bring me go see mei mei :D

84gunner
25-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Hi all,

Warmest regards.

Not tat I wanna be harsh, juz tat I find the info given by pple here is sufficient. Plus, reading up abit on the threads on BKK here, can give u info on inexpensive hotels, MPs, Agogo bars, etc etc places. Wif tat, filter & compile the info in yr own way, get a map of BKK, then juz hit the streets!

Street-smartness cannot really be taught. U gotta learn from experience. In fact, from the postings I saw from many pple, though they're familiar wif BKK / Thailand, the prices they quoted / paid are still high!!!

Not to mention u can speak Thai fluently, u may get better rates 4 many things than non-Thai speakers. Juz curious, u dun seem to be familiar wif BKK, but how come u can speak Thai fluently? Do u go to other parts of Thailand frequently, or are u of Thai heritage?

High till Dry
25-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Not to mention u can speak Thai fluently, u may get better rates 4 many things than non-Thai speakers. Juz curious, u dun seem to be familiar wif BKK, but how come u can speak Thai fluently? Do u go to other parts of Thailand frequently, or are u of Thai heritage?

I know of another person who also speaks fluent thai but never been to thailand b4....

treex
26-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Hi all,

well, my mom is a pure thai-chinese, and i've been to thailand almost every year for probably a month. despite this, i've yet to travel to the nightlife scene, thus it's pretty much of a culture shock to me.

reasons for quoting for syts is because given my age, it feels awkward having someone older to do it for ya - its very weird. moreover, i do understand there are lots of choices to choose from, but it would be nice to have a few reliable tips to assist me through this period.

as for my budget, i mean, i will be bringing much more than what i mentioned obviously, but my intention is to get the best deal for my buck. anyways, i'll probably just go there and figure out myself how best to handle the situation.

and lastly, and establishments in sg/th offer better exchange rates? so i can get best value? thanks. golden mile?

BkkResident
26-03-2007, 03:57 AM
Hey joker, where are u going to bring me when i come in a weeks time.

We go khmer learn black magic and cast it on our enemies want or not ? :D

BkkResident
26-03-2007, 04:00 AM
comment not sarcastic la, since u can land babes, cannot be uglie rite? i not vv good at that like u...

aiya, i think... my close gal frens r those study and vv "decent" kind, vv hard to land... then also go club etc want to land is vv hard without car i think... mayb u can teach me how lor? bring me go see mei mei :D

In fact,i seen a few not so good looking guys who have really nice looking babes in SG when i was back for CNY. Times have changed i guessed.

Now i old liao,passed the generation liao,how to bring u go see meimei? :D

juswan2knwu
26-03-2007, 04:29 AM
In fact,i seen a few not so good looking guys who have really nice looking babes in SG ...

Tis has always been so 4 many centuries. Dun knw why oso? Always lk @ them & tk luki guy, manzz. :)

Either those guys R rich, "sweet mouth" or the gal prefer ugly guys 2 feel security. Or everything?! Ha, ha. :D

BkkResident
26-03-2007, 04:43 AM
Tis has always been so 4 many centuries. Dun knw why oso? Always lk @ them & tk luki guy, manzz.

Either those guys R rich, "sweet mouth" or the gal prefer ugly guys 2 feel security. Or everything?! Ha, ha.

In bangkok,when i go local pubs where the dek thais go to. Particularly one incident where i was with my group of girls,as well as intro new ones as friends to me. Then next table there was this nerdy looking guy.

In SG standards,he wears a spectacle which is damn old fashioned,and his hair is like a MOB,and he dress really bad. But i actually overheard and spoke to my galfrens and they said he looks cute. I was like..looking at him the whole nite with a bunch of girls ( very jude looking wearing tubes young fair girls ). I did raise my cup and got the chance to get to their table for some interaction.

thai girls have weird sense of liking for thai guys indeed.At least for some. :eek:

treex
26-03-2007, 06:48 AM
Bkkresident - go meet me up for a drink or something.. I'm not one to drink/smoke, but well, i guess its my way of thanking you lol. Its probably about 150b for a beer i think, then perhaps u can show me around. Hahahah~ I'll be there end April, do let me know.

Anyways, what does agogo mean actually? i've till date never known what is involved. Lol. They dance naked or something? I've seen some in SG Excelsior area, but i never entered. Mmm, brief me through it please somebody..!! Can buy lap dance or not? LOL.

eggkiller
26-03-2007, 07:07 AM
Bkkresident - go meet me up for a drink or something.. I'm not one to drink/smoke, but well, i guess its my way of thanking you lol. Its probably about 150b for a beer i think, then perhaps u can show me around. Hahahah~ I'll be there end April, do let me know.

Anyways, what does agogo mean actually? i've till date never known what is involved. Lol. They dance naked or something? I've seen some in SG Excelsior area, but i never entered. Mmm, brief me through it please somebody..!! Can buy lap dance or not? LOL.

BIngo. Rite person To Ask Pertaining to AGogo. My apologies to BKKRESident & URm U know who U are as Its jus a comment. ASide to AnsonIky, If I Follow u to BKK, Where u Wana Bring Me?

Bro treeX, I suggest U stay at Watana Mansion at 550 Baht per nite, Roam ard the Streets of Ratchada from Copa to Poseidon to Subway to Meihwa.If still not Happy, Wait Til Evening go Soi4 for a Drink Then Still Horny Go to Siam Hotel for Ur SYTs. If Can Hook any from Soi4 or Hollyhood or even Dance Fever Lagi better since u "POOT THai Geng"

I Hope this HElps

eggkiller
26-03-2007, 07:12 AM
In bangkok,when i go local pubs where the dek thais go to. Particularly one incident where i was with my group of girls,as well as intro new ones as friends to me. Then next table there was this nerdy looking guy.

In SG standards,he wears a spectacle which is damn old fashioned,and his hair is like a MOB,and he dress really bad. But i actually overheard and spoke to my galfrens and they said he looks cute. I was like..looking at him the whole nite with a bunch of girls ( very jude looking wearing tubes young fair girls ). I did raise my cup and got the chance to get to their table for some interaction.

thai girls have weird sense of liking for thai guys indeed.At least for some. :eek:

The nerdy Looking Guy is Me u Don know Meh. LEEguoHuang in disguise.
Can U intro More Local Pubs to Me so That I can Steal The Limelight?
Hw about the one that Open til 5am in PEtBuri, Sorry Cannot remember the Name, Tink IT will Close Dwn Soon Since Thaksin is Taken Over by the Military

treex
26-03-2007, 07:18 AM
Hahaha, thanks bro eggkiller for the advice. I'd definitely take that into mind. Anyways, is there a number i could call to book in advance? i dont want to have to lug my suitcases to the hotel only to be told they're full. :S

Mmm, you did entice me a little about the massage parlours.. mmm, any rough rates on the massage + sex? girls will be naked during massage? i have no idea, so pardon my inexperienced talk :P

ansonlky
26-03-2007, 10:51 AM
We go khmer learn black magic and cast it on our enemies want or not ? :D

Mai la got karma leh its bad. later SRT gana liao he cant loggin in to entertain us hahaha..

eggkiller
26-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Hahaha, thanks bro eggkiller for the advice. I'd definitely take that into mind. Anyways, is there a number i could call to book in advance? i dont want to have to lug my suitcases to the hotel only to be told they're full. :S

Mmm, you did entice me a little about the massage parlours.. mmm, any rough rates on the massage + sex? girls will be naked during massage? i have no idea, so pardon my inexperienced talk :P

BRo My Apologies of not able To GUide U Further cos My BEst Advice for U is to Explore Urself.This Is WAt I do When I Started. If Not, PM Bro For MEEt Up Session at BKK & definitely U Wont Feel Lonely. I Remember THose Times I Cheong With More Than 10 OVer BROs & U WIll Not Feel LOnely At All. The MInus Pt is The Group May Split if Different Targets/Ideas of Cheonging Start to COmplicate.

TO BOOK Watana: WWW.staybangkok.com

ansonlky
26-03-2007, 02:41 PM
BRo My Apologies of not able To GUide U Further cos My BEst Advice for U is to Explore Urself.This Is WAt I do When I Started. If Not, PM Bro For MEEt Up Session at BKK & definitely U Wont Feel Lonely. I Remember THose Times I Cheong With More Than 10 OVer BROs & U WIll Not Feel LOnely At All. The MInus Pt is The Group May Split if Different Targets/Ideas of Cheonging Start to COmplicate.

TO BOOK Watana: WWW.staybangkok.com

u and your loads of craps again hahaha....

ansonlky
26-03-2007, 02:47 PM
BIngo. Rite person To Ask Pertaining to AGogo. My apologies to BKKRESident & URm U know who U are as Its jus a comment. ASide to AnsonIky, If I Follow u to BKK, Where u Wana Bring Me?

Bro treeX, I suggest U stay at Watana Mansion at 550 Baht per nite, Roam ard the Streets of Ratchada from Copa to Poseidon to Subway to Meihwa.If still not Happy, Wait Til Evening go Soi4 for a Drink Then Still Horny Go to Siam Hotel for Ur SYTs. If Can Hook any from Soi4 or Hollyhood or even Dance Fever Lagi better since u "POOT THai Geng"

I Hope this HElps

Cb, u teach ppl bad dings again ah, dun involve me hor i am doing some good deeds now to atone for my previous sins. hahahaha

ansonlky
26-03-2007, 08:41 PM
gana zapped again and ppl say i kao pei hahahah.....

CeiResident
26-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Cb, u teach ppl bad dings again ah, dun involve me hor i am doing some good deeds now to atone for my previous sins. hahahaha

Poor ansonlky gana moderated again hahaahh..

Mr.romantic
27-03-2007, 12:18 AM

HEY PEOPLE! DOES treex REMINDS YOU OF Mr.romance WHEN HE WAS A ROOKIE WITH ALL THE NON STOP BLABBERING QUESTIONS? DAMN IRRITATING HUH?

AS THE SAYING GOES "BACK WAVE PUSH FRONT WAVE". HAHAHAHAHA! :D

CeiResident
27-03-2007, 12:27 AM
[QUOTE=Mr.romantic;1927116]HEY PEOPLE! DOES treex REMINDS YOU OF Mr.romance WHEN HE WAS A ROOKIE WITH ALL THE NON STOP BLABBERING QUESTIONS? DAMN IRRITATING HUH?

AS THE SAYING GOES "BACK WAVE PUSH FRONT WAVE". HAHAHAHAHA!

haha, i am Mr Romance.....

Red_Perrier1099
27-03-2007, 01:45 AM
HEY PEOPLE! DOES treex REMINDS YOU OF Mr.romance WHEN HE WAS A ROOKIE WITH ALL THE NON STOP BLABBERING QUESTIONS? DAMN IRRITATING HUH?

AS THE SAYING GOES "BACK WAVE PUSH FRONT WAVE". HAHAHAHAHA! :D

A disciple of Mr Romance perhaps???????? hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

BkkResident
27-03-2007, 02:42 AM

I Hope this HElps

So many experts here about agogo. Furthermore my updates and info are backtracked a year old. I long time dun go there already. I just have my contacts to keep me updated about the place there.

The nerdy Looking Guy is Me u Don know Meh. LEEguoHuang in disguise.
Can U intro More Local Pubs to Me so That I can Steal The Limelight?
Hw about the one that Open til 5am in PEtBuri, Sorry Cannot remember the Name, Tink IT will Close Dwn Soon Since Thaksin is Taken Over by the Military

That guy dun look like leeguohuang. That guy look like a nerd. Lee look more like a ahbeng. ;) There are lots of such underground discos in bangkok or outside bangkok. why must be that one? :rolleyes:

BkkResident
27-03-2007, 02:44 AM

I dun drink/smoke either. :o

BkkResident
27-03-2007, 02:46 AM
double post

CeiResident
27-03-2007, 10:12 AM
A disciple of Mr Romance perhaps???????? hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Looking for me i am Mr Romance hahha...

vmtech
28-03-2007, 12:44 AM

I Hope this HElps

lol v long time nv post here already, wow my thread so crowded sia lol

anyway

can someone take a picture of the rooms of wattana and post it up here? b4 u get trigger happy on me, i know there are online pictures on websites but those are like 2-3yrs old, im more interested to know the rooms condition recently, cuz many people say diff things leh lol

anyone going there or is there , dont mind this small favour ?

thanks !

BkkResident
28-03-2007, 05:41 AM
lol v long time nv post here already, wow my thread so crowded sia lol

anyway

can someone take a picture of the rooms of wattana and post it up here? b4 u get trigger happy on me, i know there are online pictures on websites but those are like 2-3yrs old, im more interested to know the rooms condition recently, cuz many people say diff things leh lol

anyone going there or is there , dont mind this small favour ?

thanks !

Dun say dun have lah..i post let u see ok..

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/bkkresident/watana.jpg

What are the comments of the room? Anyway its better to stay the one ahyong stay lah. The rooms i seen are pretty much in bad shape.

CeiResident
28-03-2007, 10:07 AM
I still prefer Wattana leh than Bkk CIty Suite... COz i am near Jun hahaha..

vmtech
28-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Dun say dun have lah..i post let u see ok..

What are the comments of the room? Anyway its better to stay the one ahyong stay lah. The rooms i seen are pretty much in bad shape.

ahyong stay 1 is bkkcity, ok la bkk city is pretty clean and comfy, but of cuz with a 200thb diff. lol

this picture looks much better den those on the net lol those totally turn me off LOOOL

thanks!

BkkResident
28-03-2007, 08:42 PM
I still prefer Wattana leh than Bkk CIty Suite... COz i am near Jun hahaha..

If Jun stay Sathorn,then are u going to stay there as well? :rolleyes: :p

BkkResident
28-03-2007, 08:44 PM
ahyong stay 1 is bkkcity, ok la bkk city is pretty clean and comfy, but of cuz with a 200thb diff. lol

this picture looks much better den those on the net lol those totally turn me off LOOOL

thanks!

Since its going to be a few days stay,u might as well stay more comfy one. U might get even worse rooms than the one posted so dun say i never warn u. ;)

CeiResident
29-03-2007, 12:08 AM
If Jun stay Sathorn,then are u going to stay there as well? :rolleyes: :p

Sathorn? Singapore embassy is at Sathorn also bro hahahha...

vmtech
29-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Since its going to be a few days stay,u might as well stay more comfy one. U might get even worse rooms than the one posted so dun say i never warn u. ;)

prolly 1 week bah ...

BkkResident
29-03-2007, 07:11 AM
prolly 1 week bah ...

another 1kbaht only but more comfortable and rooms are newer.:p

vmtech
31-03-2007, 03:03 AM
another 1kbaht only but more comfortable and rooms are newer.:p

yeah! i suppose so .. :P

treex
06-04-2007, 05:07 AM
Woo, sorry long time didnt reply. :S In Australia on exchange program.

Anyways, i'm going there in a month's time, got my tickets on Cathay. Check this out though - seems pretty enticing eh? The girls are hot.. :P Will be staying 1 night at Westin Grande (complimentary), then i probably need to find cheaper hotels like <1300B for my other remaining nights. Any opinion on Baiyoke Suite or the Manhattan?

Really excited! Hehe.. this is going to be interesting, alternating between MPs for ST, and also agogo bars for LT, and hopefully got some nice eventful situations :P

vmtech
06-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Woo, sorry long time didnt reply. :S In Australia on exchange program.

Anyways, i'm going there in a month's time, got my tickets on Cathay. Check this out though - seems pretty enticing eh? The girls are hot.. :P Will be staying 1 night at Westin Grande (complimentary), then i probably need to find cheaper hotels like <1300B for my other remaining nights. Any opinion on Baiyoke Suite or the Manhattan?

Really excited! Hehe.. this is going to be interesting, alternating between MPs for ST, and also agogo bars for LT, and hopefully got some nice eventful situations :P

was it u that posted a while back that stated with a 700SGD budget? lol too lazy to check back, seems like you're on a better high expense limit.
However, if you're planning on taobao girls back, i think baiyoke aint really a good choice, dont remember it being girl-friendly.

and for <1300 you can get pretty much any reasonably priced hotel near Nana area lol, like dynasty hotel, but it's filled with farangs though.
Hotels are easy.. checkout this section's sticky, thaihoteldiscounts offers quite a bit.

Palazzo hotel is not bad too :D

I myself is having a headache too cuz im going in 3 weeks time for long term and lol looking for a cheaper hotel to minus expenses whle i look for apartment

ahyong
06-04-2007, 06:32 PM
I myself is having a headache too cuz im going in 3 weeks time for long term and lol looking for a cheaper hotel to minus expenses whle i look for apartment[/QUOTE]

Bro BCS not bad la, got wireless and breakfast also, then if u got time can go check out the ktv nearby see got happening anot then tell me :D

vmtech
06-04-2007, 06:58 PM
.. u been there twice since the last time i was there and u nv go check, smack u ar LOL

ahyong
06-04-2007, 07:30 PM
.. u been there twice since the last time i was there and u nv go check, smack u ar LOL

BROTHER as u know i am a busy man no time go try la lol

treex
06-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Yeap vmtech, its me with that 700 buck budget. Nah, i won a little spare cash in texas holdem' poker lol, so can afford to spend little bit more. moreover, i found out that my credit card had some new post-natas fair airfare packages, so i'm lucky.

mmm, i was checking the hotel information. A few like Ambassador, D'ma and Baiyoke Suite about 1300b. You have to correspond with the hotel directly lol, and when i spoke thai, saved about 300-400b. Anybody been to the above mentioned hotels before? Is it reasonably good? For not being lady friendly, i heard just pay 250b for the addition. not too bad la, 10 bucks. :S

ahyong
06-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Yeap vmtech, its me with that 700 buck budget. Nah, i won a little spare cash in texas holdem' poker lol, so can afford to spend little bit more. moreover, i found out that my credit card had some new post-natas fair airfare packages, so i'm lucky.

mmm, i was checking the hotel information. A few like Ambassador, D'ma and Baiyoke Suite about 1300b. You have to correspond with the hotel directly lol, and when i spoke thai, saved about 300-400b. Anybody been to the above mentioned hotels before? Is it reasonably good? For not being lady friendly, i heard just pay 250b for the addition. not too bad la, 10 bucks. :S

D'Ma Pavillion is girl friendly the other 2 i dont know

getalife
06-04-2007, 10:23 PM
I can confirm that Ambassador is not Girl Friendly

gigantor
06-04-2007, 11:41 PM

You can try swiss park at Soi 11 or Majestic Suite at Soi 4. Both at Sukhmvit and ger friendly.:D

gigantor
06-04-2007, 11:43 PM

For 1300B, you can try Swiss Park or Majestic Suite. Both at Sukhmvit and ger friendly:D

ParaParaSakura
07-04-2007, 12:40 PM

Ambassador is not girl friendly......if not wrong think its 650B penalty but you can 'negotiate' under table for half that price......Baiyoke Suite also not girl friendly but think its 400B penalty

vmtech
08-04-2007, 01:53 AM
if got more $ to spare.. stay anywhere also can . i think the bros here that suggested the following hotels are good enough for u to party and "impress" the girls

theUnforgotten
08-04-2007, 10:20 AM
my adventures in BKK A Go Go.

Hi all , as many of you know the AGG scene is more oriented towards farang tatse and prices in the better AGG bars at soi cowboy and Nana , tend to gravitate towards jap prices with makes the gals YEN for more.

I had a rather good and enjoyable time , when we went patpong for night shopping and ended up screwing with the bar girl in her own apartment and damage was 3500 THB long time including bar fine.

here's a short summary :
(this event happened in jan 07)

King's group of agg bar on the ground floor ( dont and PLS do not tempted to go 2nd floor bars, those are known to chop carrot head for special shows)

The bars has some bad looking ones as well as WAY over the hill kind of women. but can manage to source one or 2 gems.

Went there and paid barfine, took the gals out to RCA then eat and back to my hotel , when my friends were already using the room and my gal offered to take me back to hers. off we went back to hers which was rather far off closer to the thonburi side near the southern bus terminal of bkk.

Took a shower with her and she being a playful gal : splashed cold water and ended up cold and shivering , with the cure being a good screw on the bed once we dried ourselves. She gave me a great blow job and including my balls which is why it was soooooooooo good. and then she put some soft music on and made love instead of just "mechanical" fornication.

left the apartment next day and had Soup noodles at stall opposite her place, while many people gave us that stare, which was unnerving.

too bad i did not follow up as AGG is not my scene and now mostly coyote hunting , as well as Non p4p gals.

treex
08-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Unforgotten - pardon me, but for newbies, patpong better to go? And i assume if i speak thai, should be better in patpong because they're less tourist-oriented?

Cos i'm still blur... 3 options - soi cowboy, nana and patpong. Don't know where to go lol. Since you've been there recently, any spottings of SYT's? I going there next month la :)

theUnforgotten
08-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Unforgotten - pardon me, but for newbies, patpong better to go? And i assume if i speak thai, should be better in patpong because they're less tourist-oriented?

Cos i'm still blur... 3 options - soi cowboy, nana and patpong. Don't know where to go lol. Since you've been there recently, any spottings of SYT's? I going there next month la :)

Patpong==more tourist oriented
Nana= in between
Soi Cowboy = Less oriented

Of Course there are those LOCal AGG scene at Intermara , where u Need to speak some thai.

Did not see SYT at agg , cos too busy to go last week, only had time to go MP twice and rest of time meeting my girl and going to A new G club up in ladphrao area.

High till Dry
09-04-2007, 01:07 AM

Heard that Patpong is trying to recreate their notorious image. For me my individual preference:

1. Soi cowboy
2. NaNa Plaza
3. Patpong
4. Intramana

Soi cowboy and Nana are nearby. Just go and try. No need to keep asking cos there will never be a perfect plan and u will just get seniors annoyed.

theUnforgotten
09-04-2007, 07:10 AM
Yes, I must say that I am no Go go bar , adventurer.

Moved on to gentlemen or coyote club enjoyment , since the days of :

Club 20 (not there anymore, i guess??)
Forte
the Resort (original one back on 2003)

by the way , is the thread on exisiting Coyote or gentlemen's club scene in bkk still there?? cannot find it

High till Dry
09-04-2007, 12:49 PM
by the way , is the thread on exisiting Coyote or gentlemen's club scene in bkk still there?? cannot find it

Didn't see it as well.

Maybe u will like to start one including ur FR...:p

vmtech
09-04-2007, 12:59 PM
For the least Tourist-orientated.. might be Intramana amongst the 4 listed spots.

but without at least a bit of thai, conversation is almost impossible.
Touters outside are slightly aggressive but nevertheless polite , a nice "mai pben rai" would get them to stop wai-ing to u lol

Might wanna give that place a shot

ahyong
09-04-2007, 01:01 PM
For the least Tourist-orientated.. might be Intramana amongst the 4 listed spots.

Touters outside are slightly aggressive but nevertheless polite , a nice "mai pben rai" would get them to stop wai-ing to u lol

Wah Bro u really KING of AhGoGo lol:D

High till Dry
09-04-2007, 01:10 PM

There is this young, rather handsome papasan (forgotten his name) who can speak good hokkien. He is rather helpful. Can look for him as there are only few joints there and u can actually buy beer and hop around...:p

vmtech
10-04-2007, 02:59 AM
Wah Bro u really KING of AhGoGo lol:D

smack u ar!

vmtech
10-04-2007, 03:02 AM
There is this young, rather handsome papasan (forgotten his name) who can speak good hokkien. He is rather helpful. Can look for him as there are only few joints there and u can actually buy beer and hop around...:p

can remmeber the joint name boh?
cuz night time, although only abit joints there, but i was more focusing on the ladie's faces rathre den the guys lol

chezeburger
10-04-2007, 08:24 PM
just to add to this thread,

i have no idea if this has been mentioned.

king castle 3 is all ladyboy wan.

sillygoon me go n kenna 1 ladyboy. but the ladyboy looks i can give her 12/10. i tink is go surgery wan. can be top model in sg that kind. i knew she was ladyboy when i hugged her. but her looks just bought me over. TO THAT EXTENT U KNOW!

chezeburger

Mr.romantic
11-04-2007, 01:40 AM

Forte

BRO HOW COME YOU NEVER USE YOUR ORIGINAL NICK BOLLOCKSMAN TO POST ANY MORE? :confused:

I STILL OWE YOU A DRINK LEH. WHEN YOU WANT TO MEET UP IN GENTLEMEN'S CLUB?

High till Dry
11-04-2007, 03:05 AM
can remmeber the joint name boh?
cuz night time, although only abit joints there, but i was more focusing on the ladie's faces rathre den the guys lol

It's at Soi 2. There are only 3 AGG joints rite? Think at least 2 of out 3 belongs to the same boss and that guy moves around.
Didn't bothered about the joint name. Also focused on gals when I was there for one and only time.... :D

vmtech
11-04-2007, 08:32 AM
It's at Soi 2. There are only 3 AGG joints rite? Think at least 2 of out 3 belongs to the same boss and that guy moves around.
Didn't bothered about the joint name. Also focused on gals when I was there for one and only time.... :D

think there;s more den 3 joints.. the only 1 isolated on the otherside of the road (opposite the 7-11) is Harlem Nights, den on the otherside there are prolly 3-5 more? cant remember, cept i noticd the names quite copycat, lol saw a RCA there wahahaha

Octlong
11-04-2007, 03:10 PM
just to add to this thread,

i have no idea if this has been mentioned.

king castle 3 is all ladyboy wan.

sillygoon me go n kenna 1 ladyboy. but the ladyboy looks i can give her 12/10. i tink is go surgery wan. can be top model in sg that kind. i knew she was ladyboy when i hugged her. but her looks just bought me over. TO THAT EXTENT U KNOW!

chezeburger

Hi there,

I understand what you are saying.
I was there last week.
They are really chio. Even their figure too.
Their ku ku jiao already cut off, from the bikini they wear can see.
If they don't speak or talk, no one can know they are ladyboy.
I still cannot accept ladyboy as they are still man.:eek:
By the way, there ranking among them. Did you see the top 1?
Very chio, even my japanese said he can do with the top 1 although he is a ladyboy.
I have 3 pictures of the ladyboy but don't know how to post.
Any bros here can help?
All bros should go n see see this pub. Recommended!

Regards
Long

vmtech
11-04-2007, 09:01 PM
upload it to www.imageshack.us and paste the links here tts all

Kapunkap
11-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Just got back from the LOS. What to say about this trip; falling in love over and over again, enjoying ev moment with my tirak for full 4days3nights, missing my flights 2 times in a row!, tipping the mamasan and her ladies at DEJA VU at soi cowboy for full 2 days, man who doesn't love bangkok tell me! Anyway, in my opinion DEJA VU def has one of the finest gals among Soi Cowboy. Many SYTs when i was thr for this trip..

berber
11-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Just got back from the LOS. What to say about this trip; falling in love over and over again, enjoying ev moment with my tirak for full 4days3nights, missing my flights 2 times in a row!, tipping the mamasan and her ladies at DEJA VU at soi cowboy for full 2 days, man who doesn't love bangkok tell me! Anyway, in my opinion DEJA VU def has one of the finest gals among Soi Cowboy. Many SYTs when i was thr for this trip..

I 2nd that, Deja Vu really have lots of SYTs. Thinking of Deja Vu really want to make me go back to bkk again.... Hahahahha So many gals so little time there.... CRAP.....

vmtech
12-04-2007, 12:26 AM

wow thats something new, was there when they opened, omg CMI

joystick2219
16-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Hi Gigantor....as fr Majestic Suite, can i confirm that it's ger friendly. The last time when i was there, saw a "couple" being stopped at the lift and directed to the counter. That place has great rooms and service, but the recp area is small and cant "take cover"...will be in Bkk in May, and if Ger Friendly, then there's where I will be, as most times I am at the Landmark or Amari and they both charge a 1,000 B ....txs

For 1300B, you can try Swiss Park or Majestic Suite. Both at Sukhmvit and ger friendly:D

gigantor
16-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Hi Gigantor....as fr Majestic Suite, can i confirm that it's ger friendly. The last time when i was there, saw a "couple" being stopped at the lift and directed to the counter. That place has great rooms and service, but the recp area is small and cant "take cover"...will be in Bkk in May, and if Ger Friendly, then there's where I will be, as most times I am at the Landmark or Amari and they both charge a 1,000 B ....txs

Yes, Majestic Suite is ger friendly but any guest you bring up to yr room will need to be register at the counter. This is just a precaution to protect you. Not to worry. Other alternative hotel that is ger friendly is Grand Business Inn, swiss park and Grand President. All at soi 11 but I will not choose grand president as it is too expensive

joystick2219
17-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks so much fr yr info Gigantor...appreciate it.
U in Bkk in May? If u are, would like to buy u a Beer

serembanmen
17-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Thanks so much fr yr info Gigantor...appreciate it.
U in Bkk in May? If u are, would like to buy u a Beer

He never drink beer muahahahaa only balentine 30 yrs:D

gigantor
17-04-2007, 12:56 PM
He never drink beer muahahahaa only balentine 30 yrs:D

Knn, you wan2 sabo me.. later other will say I show off liao:mad:
So are you prepared for your trip liao?

chezeburger
17-04-2007, 01:17 PM
hi octlong,

hope u see my reply here. i don't know is it real, but my ladyboy told me she was number 1. might be a gimmick. but she told me to check it out.

i would luv to see the pics bro! paste a link here la! yahoo photos or imageshack.

don't know y no one up my points. i posted frs n replies leh. =.=

Mr.romantic
17-04-2007, 02:03 PM

Forte

BRO HOW COME YOU NEVER USE YOUR ORIGINAL NICK BOLLOCKSMAN TO POST ANY MORE? :confused:

I STILL OWE YOU A DRINK LEH. WHEN YOU WANT TO MEET UP IN GENTLEMEN'S CLUB?

HEY BRO BOLLOCKSMAN. WOW I ONLY SAID TREAT YOU A DRINK YOU SUDDENLY BALLS SHRINK BECOME SO QUIET HUH? DON'T LIKE THAT LEH. YOU GOT GHOST IN YOUR HEART IS IT? OR MAKE NEW CLONE NICK TO POST ALREADY? :confused:

DeepFuuk
17-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Hi brothers,

I'm keen to check out clubs like Forte but do not know their locations...

Can any brother advise on the location and the cost involved if I were to go there alone.

Thank you.

High till Dry
17-04-2007, 03:27 PM
HEY BRO BOLLOCKSMAN. WOW I ONLY SAID TREAT YOU A DRINK YOU SUDDENLY BALLS SHRINK BECOME SO QUIET HUH? DON'T LIKE THAT LEH. YOU GOT GHOST IN YOUR HEART IS IT? OR MAKE NEW CLONE NICK TO POST ALREADY? :confused:

His previous nick can no longer post anything.

Can stop finding fault? :(

84gunner
17-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Hi brothers,

I'm keen to check out clubs like Forte but do not know their locations...

Can any brother advise on the location and the cost involved if I were to go there alone.

Thank you.

Forte is like a G-Club, in RCA. Costs wise, ask the G-Club regulars / fans.

theUnforgotten
17-04-2007, 09:46 PM

I admit this is clone nick, cos my old nick cannot post anymore. I have nothing to hide

I dont reply cos , I dont ever think we shall meet in real world, if u ever do Please PM me give me your mobile number, i will arrange

My mobile no. ends with 9****232, if you know me well i am sure you guess my nick you also know my number,pls sms or call me right away i will be glad to meet u cheers:D No worries I dont pack "heat"

Mr.romantic
17-04-2007, 10:04 PM
His previous nick can no longer post anything.

Can stop finding fault? :(

WHY WAS BRO BOLLOCKSMAN ZAPPED TILL -227? WHAT DID HE DO WRONG?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1929207#post1929207

ARE YOU HIS GOOD BUDDY? FIND WHAT FAULT? YOU MEAN THERE ARE EXISTING FAULTS TO FIND WITH HIM? :confused:

Mr.romantic
17-04-2007, 10:14 PM
I admit this is clone nick, cos my old nick cannot post anymore. I have nothing to hide

I dont reply cos , I dont ever think we shall meet in real world, if u ever do Please PM me give me your mobile number, i will arrange

My mobile no. ends with 9****232, if you know me well i am sure you guess my nick you also know my number,pls sms or call me right away i will be glad to meet u cheers:D No worries I dont pack "heat"

BRO YOU ARE REALLY BOLLOCKSMAN? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR OLD NICK? ZAPPED TILL -227?

EH THEN WHY YOU STILL REPLY?

I ONLY HAVE YOUR THAI NUMBER. HOW TO CALL YOU LIKE THAT. I STILL OWE YOU A DRINK. CAN CALL ME? I PM YOU.

WHAT IS CALLED PACK "HEAT"? CHIM LEH.

Octlong
18-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi,

Sorry for long waiting.
Very busy with work.
This is first time posting pictures here.
If anything goes wrong, i say sorry to you all guys first.

She claim she is Top3.
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/1774/ldbtop3wi1.th.jpg (http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ldbtop3wi1.jpg)

She claim she is Top5
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1346/ldbtop5vk1.th.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ldbtop5vk1.jpg)

Octlong
18-04-2007, 02:17 PM
This 1 looks like Fandi's wife.
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2846/ldbsd4.th.jpg (http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ldbsd4.jpg)

Hope that all bros can go and take a look when you are in BBK in Patpong.

Cheer!!!!!!

High till Dry
18-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Hi,

Sorry for long waiting.
Very busy with work.
This is first time posting pictures here.
If anything goes wrong, i say sorry to you all guys first.

She claim she is Top3.
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/1774/ldbtop3wi1.th.jpg (http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ldbtop3wi1.jpg)

She claim she is Top5
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1346/ldbtop5vk1.th.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ldbtop5vk1.jpg)

Top 3 & top 5 of what? Miss Patpong??

Octlong
18-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Sorry guys
Is king castle top ladyboy.
Have to click to see the pics.

vmtech
18-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Will be there next week, will pop in a check out the scene again and prolly update here :)

chezeburger
18-04-2007, 04:03 PM
wa number 3 looks hot.

well for the "number 1" i had service from, i will just briefly describe her.

she is very tall. maybe coming 1.8. she told me she is just 1.75. fantastic figures and sharp legs. she is mix blood in nature. isreal mix thai. 23 years old. very sharp and deep features with nice eye lashes. fair skinned.

woo.

Octlong
18-04-2007, 05:19 PM
wa number 3 looks hot.

well for the "number 1" i had service from, i will just briefly describe her.

she is very tall. maybe coming 1.8. she told me she is just 1.75. fantastic figures and sharp legs. she is mix blood in nature. isreal mix thai. 23 years old. very sharp and deep features with nice eye lashes. fair skinned.

woo.

Hi,

I have seen her but never got the chance to take the pics.
She is damn chio indeed.
I even made a joke with my Japanese when we were in soi cowboy.
"Not even a soi cowboy gers are prettier than the laday boy in King".
And he agreed with me. haha.......

regards
Long

pinkycat
18-04-2007, 05:28 PM
Hi Bro,

Seems like all the brothers suddenly change their 'Taste Bud' into Lady Boyz?:eek:

Pinky

norice
18-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Pinkeycat,

Do you know why? Because ladyboys know how to give oral sex! In Bangkok, King Castle III and King's Corner has the best looking ladyboys. Don't ask me, how I know.

chezeburger
18-04-2007, 06:45 PM
to be frank,

i only been to king castle 3. majority of the ladyboy do not appeal to me. some u can see straight they are lady boy. so is a double edge thing. it is either damn pretty. or ... =D

and ppl there, i once again advise u to check your bill again. poor ass here got chop. -_--"

Octlong
19-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Hi All Bros here,

Don't mistaken me.
I am not into lady boy.
Just very suprise that they are prettier than gers. :eek:

But for sure I still prefer ger.
Have time, take a look, but beware, they are good in seducing guys. :D

Cheer

gigantor
19-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Pinkeycat,

Do you know why? Because ladyboys know how to give oral sex! In Bangkok, King Castle III and King's Corner has the best looking ladyboys. Don't ask me, how I know.

Bro, if you like ladyboy, go to midnite at soi cowboy. There got one ladyboy who is damn sexy. Her breast is nicely constructed and always like to pose sexy. super hot. :D

vmtech
20-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Some info i got from 2thebigmango.com (http://www.2thebigmango.com)

Bangkok Bar/Go-Go Update
Nana Entertainment Plaza
Closing at 2am again.
- Silver Dragon. Still under construction and will apparently be made into two GoGo’s. Why? I don’t know.

- Spankys/Hog’s Breath. Open again as one GoGo named Spanky’s.
http://www.2thebigmango.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/spankys2-t.jpg
They’ve got some work to still do however on getting some talent in there. Given the owner has three GoGo’s on Soi Cowboy one of which is DejaVu that does great shows, I expect this GoGo will evolve over time. Besides weak talent the seating is crap. You can’t fit in the first row and there are crazy bumps throughout. Really cheap seating. Makes no sense. The stage is also quite narrow so the shows will be limited if they do them. I do like the Coyote dancing pods and the big screen TV but that’s about it so far. Drink prices are already marked to normal. It was 130 baht for a Vodka/Coke. Overall, lame opening, very lame, but I’m sure it will pick up. There’s no way they will give Angelwitch (AW) a run for their money but over time they may add to Nana’s offering and compliment AW much like Deja Vu compliments Long Gun. However, if they get hot chicks, fix the seating, do more riske shows than AW (which might had an added benefit of getting Nana to Soi Cowboy’s nudity and raunch level), advertise the shows to start at 10:00 and have 1 or 2 hot girls in front holding the signs waving people in non-aggresively of course (Customers have to go past Spanky’s to get to AW after all so they have first access to customers looking for shows), and offer great Customer Service then it becomes an easy decision over AW. Like I said, I don’t see them giving AW a run for their money given this is a pretty tall order.

- Obsession. Yes, it’s a Ladyboy bar but as a kick we went in for a drink to see how busy it was. The rest of the Plaza was dead that night, even the Rainbows, but Obsession was cranking. I was astonished at how many Ladyboys were working. There must have been 50 of them. I was also amazed at how tiny some of them were. Obsession is known for the most female looking Ladyboys and I can see why. I didn’t get a chubby though. No, really, I swear.

- Erotica. A dead zone. Ever since Erotica John left it’s gone way downhill. A few tiny one’s still left but slim pickins and it’s a bit chaotic. Also, they have been closing the 4th floor due to lightened trade.

- DC-10. Hey, we hit one of the Ladyboy bars so why not a half GoGo that I’ve only popped my head into before. This place always gets good reviews for the sleaze. Perhaps it is sleazy but I wasn’t about to find out with the girls that were working there that night.

84_Junichinda
22-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Who wants go out drink tonight? Call my mobile I in Agogo bars where I dun know yet.

vmtech
24-04-2007, 02:52 PM
anyone been there of late? is soi cowboy closing @ 2am too? Nana has been "consistently" closing @ 2am from what i heard but not sure about soi cowboy

BkkResident
28-04-2007, 05:25 AM
anyone been there of late? is soi cowboy closing @ 2am too? Nana has been "consistently" closing @ 2am from what i heard but not sure about soi cowboy

No update from the King of Agogo??Too busy bar hopping? :eek: :confused:

Red_Perrier1099
28-04-2007, 07:30 PM
No update from the King of Agogo??Too busy bar hopping? :eek: :confused:

King no update, then Prince of Nana do update lor....hahahahah

vmtech
29-04-2007, 09:03 PM
haha im here la, no net ma, anyway was in nana a few days back, nothing much to say, but just stick to r1 and r4 wahahaha

didnt knew tt the mamasan of r1 was the 1 from hollywood caseroul 3 yrs back, until she talk to me and said if i remembered her
LOL

BkkResident
30-04-2007, 05:35 AM
haha im here la, no net ma, anyway was in nana a few days back, nothing much to say, but just stick to r1 and r4 wahahaha

didnt knew tt the mamasan of r1 was the 1 from hollywood caseroul 3 yrs back, until she talk to me and said if i remembered her
LOL

If i could recall,1.5years back the mamasan u are talking about brought the whole batch of girls under her wing down to Rainbow 1 when rainbow 4 just opened. The girls from rainbow 1 shifted up,and several girls came together with the mamasan to rainbow 1. The management and the mamasan had some conflicts thus resulting in the move to rainbow 1. ;)

BkkResident
30-04-2007, 05:39 AM
Havent been to Nana for a long time. Read from the forum that prices have rise up to unimaginable heights so decided not to go and kena con. Anyway I hate Nana and Soi Cowboy's pestering for tips and drinks. Gets on my nerves.
Decided to go back to the good ol indramala bars. Saw a couple of ok looking ones but cant really see clearly as lighting is quite bad. Papasan ask one girl to sit with me. 80 bht/30 min. Ordered a mandatory beer and when time is up took her back for LT. Once outside see complexion clearly. Wah lau eh, jialat manz. Nevermind but even then knn was cheated as after one shot she wants to leave. Before that her handphone rang twice both from her Thai customers. I sian totally. By the way that is about 6am and I am rather tired so decide to just let her go as her service is really SOP too. Tough luck.

Decided to try my luck again this time to another bar. Usually I just go into the bar with the most persuasive touter outside. This bar has fewer girls and quality much worse than the previous one. No charges for keeping company but must buy the girl a drink. Again wait for my recommendation to come while sipping my beer Sing. An average looking girl came and sit. Not very interested in talking but more interested in dancing so i also sian. Decide to take her ST this time. Service was slightly better than the previous one but as I had cummed too many times that day and drank quite a lot, I couldn't make it this time. I thought she would wait for me but she slept a while then ask me if she can go. Knn again. Dunno what the fuck is wrong with this trip. I said ok and ask her to go but she insisted I accompany her to wait for taxi. After that still dare to ask from me money for taxi. I buay da han gave it to her and went back to drink more whisky by myself.

Overall the standard and quality of thai bars have dropped since I last visit. Maybe its because of the new government? Just a warning to those who wants to try thai bars: dune xpect high quality girls or super service. Go there if you are on a budget and dun go there alone if you cant speak thai.

U cant really compare intermara girls with Nana girls. The price is different already. Let alone the quality.

U worked in bangkok for quite some time,u should not be prone to all these WL's tactics and bad service. Too long never cheong already...:p

Mr.romantic
30-04-2007, 03:26 PM
If i could recall,1.5years back the mamasan u are talking about brought the whole batch of girls under her wing down to Rainbow 1 when rainbow 4 just opened. The girls from rainbow 1 shifted up,and several girls came together with the mamasan to rainbow 1. The management and the mamasan had some conflicts thus resulting in the move to rainbow 1.

U cant really compare intermara girls with Nana girls. The price is different already. Let alone the quality.

U worked in bangkok for quite some time,u should not be prone to all these WL's tactics and bad service. Too long never cheong already...:p

don't come in here and hao lian! you think you really agogo bars king arh? pui! :mad:

vmtech
02-05-2007, 04:12 PM
If i could recall,1.5years back the mamasan u are talking about brought the whole batch of girls under her wing down to Rainbow 1 when rainbow 4 just opened. The girls from rainbow 1 shifted up,and several girls came together with the mamasan to rainbow 1. The management and the mamasan had some conflicts thus resulting in the move to rainbow 1. ;)

yeah the fat fat mamasan lor

BkkResident
03-05-2007, 07:51 AM
yeah the fat fat mamasan lor

Most of the mamasans in rainbow 1 and 4 are fat. Due to lending too much money to the agogo girls and having fat returns every month. They are earning so much being mamasans...:rolleyes:

vmtech
03-05-2007, 04:14 PM
hahah yeah , anyway, popped in deja vu yesterday night,
girls dancing stark naked, had a look, found 1 katoey dancer (pre-opped) and several fair fair cuties, wanted to barfine 1 back but damnit whn i came back after dinner, she just went off with another person lol

Red_Perrier1099
03-05-2007, 08:00 PM
don't come in here and hao lian! you think you really agogo bars king arh? pui! :mad:

BKk resident only prince of nana, the king is VMtech LOL

Kapunkap
03-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Deja Vu.. tell me more abt it.. im roaring to get back thr in June! damn

vmtech
04-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Deja Vu.. tell me more abt it.. im roaring to get back thr in June! damn

lol what u wanna know, nothing much about tt place la, cept the girls dance naked and if say chio 1 i think prolly 40% of the whole bar lo