PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

luckylurker
13-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Some recommendations on Shark.

Full strength at 20.30pm also when HH ends. During HH, Beer Chang 70b but LDs no happy price.

#9 short hair slutty look fair good ass tattoo on stomach. 

#32 cute SYT with big eyes tattoo of shoulder back. Speaks good university level english with bracers.

#56 innocent GND look. Fair no tattoo.

#199 good looking face sexy lips. Friendly and fun.

KatoeyLover69
14-02-2012, 04:33 PM
BREAKING NEWS !!!

Report from Bangkok Post dated 14 February 2012 :-

Bomb attack in Bangkok, one hurt

A bomb exploded in front of a school on Sukhumvit road on Tuesday afternoon, wounding a foreigner and damaging a telephone booth.

Klongton Police said the explosion took place around 2pm outside Kasempithaya School. The injured foreigner lost both of his legs in the blast.

Witnesses told investigators that an unidentified man hurled a bomb into a phone booth and then fled.

Police were investigating and had temporarily closed down Klong Ton and Phra Khanong intersections.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

ruud27
14-02-2012, 09:35 PM
the bombing happened at Sukhumvit 71 Road.

chewchewchew
16-02-2012, 03:28 AM
I'll be going bkk tml. 16-19feb. Any bros able to meet for chiong session to agogo bars n clubs? I'm with a fren. Been to bkk few times but only visited sol cowboy...

bleahhh
20-02-2012, 08:00 AM
Any big Bros can share any hotels near rajdamri or central world that have hotels that are available for booking by the hour?

massageboy666
20-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Aggregation Service FOC:

R4
====

Happy New Year to all too!!!! Yes Rainbow 4 is good.... My planned targets there in Jan 12.... in sequence

1) #42
2) #008
3) #77

Let me Introduce myself sir...my name is Cake, I am 21 years old and I am from Samut Prakan".. i was shocked as she sounded very serious and formal when she said that..

Bacarra
======

Baccara #95 gal , 183

Also, former dancer from Shark dancing in Baccara (#183), seemed very happy and making lots of new friends and customers. Both places we're so packed with customers that standing room only no seats!

Sharks
=====

Full strength at 20.30pm also when HH ends. During HH, Beer Chang 70b but LDs no happy price.

#32 cute SYT with big eyes tattoo of shoulder back. Speaks good university level english with bracers.

Name of Street : Sukhumvit Soi 23 Soi Cowboy.

Name of Bar : Sharks

Name of Puying : Ploy #94 Previously Known as #121

If bros want more of her photo to be uploaded here.. Ask n you'll get it !!!!

The famous cute waitress from Shark (#121), is now dancing on the stage wearing #64! So check her out, you won't be disappointed. Also, she looks very comfortable on the stage gyrating her sexy hips to the sound of love for pay!

massageboy666
20-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Aggregation Service FOC:

R4
====

Happy New Year to all too!!!! Yes Rainbow 4 is good.... My planned targets there in Jan 12.... in sequence

1) #42
2) #008
3) #77

Let me Introduce myself sir...my name is Cake, I am 21 years old and I am from Samut Prakan".. i was shocked as she sounded very serious and formal when she said that..

Bacarra
======

Baccara #95 gal , 183

Also, former dancer from Shark dancing in Baccara (#183), seemed very happy and making lots of new friends and customers. Both places we're so packed with customers that standing room only no seats!

Sharks
=====

Name of Street : Sukhumvit Soi 23 Soi Cowboy.

Name of Bar : Sharks

Name of Puying : Ploy #94 Previously Known as #121

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...v/33fdaa66.jpg

If bros want more of her photo to be uploaded here.. Ask n you'll get it !!!!

The famous cute waitress from Shark (#121), is now dancing on the stage wearing #64! So check her out, you won't be disappointed. Also, she looks very comfortable on the stage gyrating her sexy hips to the sound of love for pay!

I saw #199 and it's true -she has a nice face ... wanted to bf her but she was snapped up ...

massageboy666
20-02-2012, 01:47 PM
A quick straw poll :Out of 10 times, how many times do you get rejected for LT request ? I have to say I have really ass-luck - it's close to 100% rejection rates these days ...Some of the bros have recounted their GFE with the bar girls etc ... I have no such luck as well ... it's bang and go ...

luckylurker
20-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Luck and fate will always play their part, but I also feel that it depends on people, timing and situation. Take your chances as they come and cut losses on lost causes is my advice. And always enjoy the hunt!

Ps bro you copy and paste my Shark recommendations must buy me a drink ok?

indianmagicoil
20-02-2012, 03:33 PM
A quick straw poll :Out of 10 times, how many times do you get rejected for LT request ? I have to say I have really ass-luck - it's close to 100% rejection rates these days ...Some of the bros have recounted their GFE with the bar girls etc ... I have no such luck as well ... it's bang and go ...
Don't think u so unlucky bro. This seems to be trending since late last year.

U also gotta read some FRs here with a pinch of salt. Cannot believe all that you read on the internet. Yeah maybe that bro did get LT with saggy tit C-section scar MILF but seen thru beer goggles becomes hot SYT with model figure.

Sorry I've not been chionging for a while now so its my personal opinion based on FRs here & from friends coming back. Other bros care to comment?

massageboy666
20-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Luck and fate will always play their part, but I also feel that it depends on people, timing and situation. Take your chances as they come and cut losses on lost causes is my advice. And always enjoy the hunt!

Ps bro you copy and paste my Shark recommendations must buy me a drink ok?

Sure .... ;-) ... keep your recommendations coming

massageboy666
20-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Just came back a couple of days... had an interesting time at at SC ( I usually hang out at NEP- R4 ) ... I find Bacarra's seating arrangement limiting in terms of girl interaction - it's more like a gladiator's arena .. I went over to Sharks instead ... In general, I find that the girls/mama-san to be more aggressive somewhat at SC. For instance, the mama san asked for 2500 for ST which was pretty high as the going rate is 2000 ( at least it was that a year back) ...she did not come across to be friendly at all ....

ruud27
20-02-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm in BKK from today to friday 20 - 24
anyone interested or don't mind joining a newbie to chiong at night?
pm me.

naemlo
20-02-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm in BKK from today to friday 20 - 24
anyone interested or don't mind joining a newbie to chiong at night?
pm me.

What is your proposal? :D

Starandmoon
21-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Don't think u so unlucky bro. This seems to be trending since late last year.

U also gotta read some FRs here with a pinch of salt. Cannot believe all that you read on the internet. Yeah maybe that bro did get LT with saggy tit C-section scar MILF but seen thru beer goggles becomes hot SYT with model figure.

Sorry I've not been chionging for a while now so its my personal opinion based on FRs here & from friends coming back. Other bros care to comment?

Hmm, are there still LT around or they are only targeting ST now??
Personally feel not worth to go for ST, still tot of planning a trip soon.
Any bros who were there recently can advise?

luckylurker
21-02-2012, 07:28 AM
Surely there will be girls going for LT, the issue is whether you fancy or not. In Thermae, I proposed a chio girl but she rejected LT but then met a demure sweet one whom gave total GFE staying until next day 2pm (I had to ask her to go) after we spent a great night.

Why we look for LT is to get some GFE and companionship from a girl that we fancy and hopefully can communicate and click with, well like a GF. But it always start with a commercial proposal, how to make it so? The key I think is to "forget" that you picked her up and treat her like a friend with benefits and happy ending until your time is up.

Go with an open mind and don't be dejected when rejected. :) if you really like a ST only girl, why not go for it and KC her, get her number etc; the next time she may go LT. After the ST, for hunt for LT again!

Rub&Buah
21-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Myth of ST LT

There was a time when miss pussy is happy & satisfy to meet one sir cock per day or once in few days & they treat the sir cock like king.

As the era change daughters of miss pussy,miss plastic pussy but thought it was made of gold become spoil,greedy non performer wants many sir cock in a night or months(western union supporter)+many drinks and tips(for nothing or for sitting with u while u buy them ld) and no longer care about service nor how the monger feels any more cos there is too many silly,overpaying sir cock worshipping thier plastic pussy(but thought it was made of gold in illusion.)

If u guys watch piranha,a monger in sc or nep nowadays is lust like the black man police using the motor blade to defend himself in the water but still die no matter how strong or daring he is cos there is just too many attcking him at the same time.

Starandmoon
21-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Surely there will be girls going for LT, the issue is whether you fancy or not. In Thermae, I proposed a chio girl but she rejected LT but then met a demure sweet one whom gave total GFE staying until next day 2pm (I had to ask her to go) after we spent a great night.

Why we look for LT is to get some GFE and companionship from a girl that we fancy and hopefully can communicate and click with, well like a GF. But it always start with a commercial proposal, how to make it so? The key I think is to "forget" that you picked her up and treat her like a friend with benefits and happy ending until your time is up.

Go with an open mind and don't be dejected when rejected. :) if you really like a ST only girl, why not go for it and KC her, get her number etc; the next time she may go LT. After the ST, for hunt for LT again!

totally agree with u, for me, LT is mainly for the companionship.
but to wait until the wee hours is a risk cos might end up with nothing or the girl you like go for LT with other guys.
Is the ST ongoing rate still at 2k? or 2.5k now alr??
:rolleyes:

resident
22-02-2012, 06:32 AM
Did the going rate turn 5000baht just in a few months? I was there last year and it was 4000baht excluding BF.

resident
22-02-2012, 06:34 AM
Did the going rate for LT turn 5000baht just in a few months? I was there last year and it was 4000baht excluding BF.

resident
22-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Is 5000baht the going rate now for LT excluding BF? It was 4000 just a few months ago when I was there.

naemlo
22-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Is 5000baht the going rate now for LT excluding BF? It was 4000 just a few months ago when I was there.

U dun have to ask the same questions 3 times.... it is only those who are handsome gets to pay additional 1k. :D

luckylurker
22-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Like that I ugly can pay 3000b or not? :D

naemlo
22-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Like that I ugly can pay 3000b or not? :D

For u free... confirmed.. :D

naturegreen
22-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Did the going rate turn 5000baht just in a few months? I was there last year and it was 4000baht excluding BF.

Wa inflation in this area also....

resident
22-02-2012, 05:12 PM
That was unexpected. Was posting once but it appeared 3 times. Oops..

luckylurker
22-02-2012, 05:13 PM
For u free... confirmed.. :D

Bro is so good to me, sooo touched! But free I scared leh, sure must pay back someday with something... :(

ahtecklim
22-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Wa inflation in this area also....

Not inflation la ; just that the girls naturally will ask for more and more. Who doesnt want to paid more? Its the gong gong patrons that think with the dick and give. I bet by end of this year , prices will be 10k for LT!

naemlo
22-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Bro is so good to me, sooo touched! But free I scared leh, sure must pay back someday with something... :(

Dun have to worry much, u will enjoy it till next morning cannot walk...:D

hunterhi
22-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Wa, at where can bring me go??? Xie Xie Boss... :D

Dun have to worry much, u will enjoy it till next morning cannot walk...:D

go30
22-02-2012, 07:52 PM
i am in Bangkok for this evening, any senior also happen to be around to show the rope? my mobile 0852595070

naemlo
22-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Wa, at where can bring me go??? Xie Xie Boss... :D

U come over, I let u enjoy twice his... :D

hunterhi
23-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Wa, Jin Jin??? :eek: so good ma??? Do I have to pay twice the money as I m a poor man Mai Mee Ton... Will update u if I m CuMing... Maybe April or June not sure yet... :p

U come over, I let u enjoy twice his... :D

naemlo
23-02-2012, 03:01 AM
Wa, Jin Jin??? :eek: so good ma??? Do I have to pay twice the money as I m a poor man Mai Mee Ton... Will update u if I m CuMing... Maybe April or June not sure yet... :p

Every times I see your nick, I always remind myself to top up your DTAC but till I always forget :D

hunterhi
23-02-2012, 05:32 AM
It ok, Chai Yen Yen, Thai style... :p

Every times I see your nick, I always remind myself to top up your DTAC but till I always forget :D

Balthas
25-02-2012, 01:22 PM
oops wrong thread sorry.

dlmoron
02-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Some girls in Soi Cowboy were quoting 6k LT last week. Damn its getting pricey

indianmagicoil
02-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Some girls in Soi Cowboy were quoting 6k LT last week. Damn its getting pricey
Bht6K? That's a stretch since was 4.5K just 2 weeks ago.
Were u wearing a big carrot on your head when u walked into the gogos?

norice
03-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Dlmoron,

Negotiate negotiate and negotiate!

oreochcolate
10-03-2012, 08:34 PM
totally agree with u, for me, LT is mainly for the companionship.
but to wait until the wee hours is a risk cos might end up with nothing or the girl you like go for LT with other guys.
Is the ST ongoing rate still at 2k? or 2.5k now alr??
:rolleyes:
LTs at the wee hours is also a risk. I kenna before once. I brought the puuying back at 2am from Nana. 4.30am she say she got to go liao, scared later morning rot dtit. WTF. LT like ST like that so i nego from 4K down to 3K. This was back in 2010.

civic09
10-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Just went to SOI Cowboy yesterday. Walk around saw very nice girl SkT at spices girl. Intend to walk in but then my friend insisted to go to the shop beside Cowboy 2. Saw some nice girls, drink cost 150baht and took a seat but my intention was to bring my friend around so don't intend to ST or LT so went out took a smoke outside with my drink, ask my friend to enjoyed anything just call me will be outside smoking. After around 10mins I went in and my friend told me he just ask for a girl but mamas on told him to pay $4,000baht for bar fine and $10,000 baht to LT, a bit pissed call the mamason over and ask her why so ex and I am a regular here, she told me system change, and insist to buy 10 LD each $200. And $5,000 for LT. I straight away her I just want bar fine $600 and $3,000 for LT. She look very shocked , why I know the system. So LL she let go the girl to my friend at only $600 bar fine and $3,000 LT.

So pls everyone play smart and don't be a carrot. Cheers.
If this Report helps pls up me.

RenJie
10-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Well nowadays they try to chop any foreign anyhow. I am heading BKK next week? Anyone going there to chiong?

Christopher1978
11-03-2012, 06:16 PM
hi guys,

i be goin BKK on 28th this month,long time never chiong there so i need some assistance from you guys. Whats ST/LT and how much is the bar fine now for most bars? Any good place to recommend? How about the disco at BKK,which one has alot of babes to pick up n most happening? Pls advise .

Thanks.

Yokosi
13-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Just went to SOI Cowboy yesterday. Walk around saw very nice girl SkT at spices girl. Intend to walk in but then my friend insisted to go to the shop beside Cowboy 2. Saw some nice girls, drink cost 150baht and took a seat but my intention was to bring my friend around so don't intend to ST or LT so went out took a smoke outside with my drink, ask my friend to enjoyed anything just call me will be outside smoking. After around 10mins I went in and my friend told me he just ask for a girl but mamas on told him to pay $4,000baht for bar fine and $10,000 baht to LT, a bit pissed call the mamason over and ask her why so ex and I am a regular here, she told me system change, and insist to buy 10 LD each $200. And $5,000 for LT. I straight away her I just want bar fine $600 and $3,000 for LT. She look very shocked , why I know the system. So LL she let go the girl to my friend at only $600 bar fine and $3,000 LT.

My dear fellow, which bar did your friend went in ?????.

To the right of Cowboy2 is a convenience shop. To the right of Cowboy2 is Spice Girls and to the right of Spice Girls is Suzie Wong. So what the heck are you talking about ????. Please get your direction and location right !.

If it is Spice Girls, the reason the mamasan wanted $4,000 for bar fine and $10,000was that your stupid friend called a " coyote " or hostress and not for a normal bar or agogo dancer !.

indianmagicoil
13-03-2012, 02:02 AM
My dear fellow, which bar did your friend went in ?????.

To the right of Cowboy2 is a convenience shop. To the right of Cowboy2 is Spice Girls and to the right of Spice Girls is Suzie Wong. So what the heck are you talking about ????. Please get your direction and location right !.

If it is Spice Girls, the reason the mamasan wanted $4,000 for bar fine and $10,000was that your stupid friend called a " coyote " or hostress and not for a normal bar or agogo dancer !.
Wah... spoken like true King of SC. Not there can remember every unit there by heart.

naemlo
13-03-2012, 02:23 AM
i be goin BKK on 28th this month,long time never chiong there so i need some assistance from you guys. Whats ST/LT and how much is the bar fine now for most bars? Any good place to recommend? How about the disco at BKK,which one has alot of babes to pick up n most happening? Pls advise .

Ppl had been talking about the rates for the past few posts and you can miss them? Location can be easily found in the last few pages too. What else do u need? I am willing to accept TT for your payment for all the consultancy and answer all questions which cannot be found in this forum.

Yokosi
13-03-2012, 11:16 AM

If you think you are smart........in SC.......then..........do remember this within your grey cells ( your brain ):

If you are in Spice Girls, DejaVu, KISS, Sahara, Midnight Bar, Rio......these bars belonged to an Arab who employed sweet, young, rather sexy looking puyings wearing bikinis as coyotes.

The coyotes also act as hostress at the entrances of the bars, enticing all customers to go inside their bars.

They are killers for lady drinks. They drink the LDs. You pay the expensive LDs. And they do dance on the stages but never go even half naked. And cannot be booked unless you pay a high amount of THB.

By the way, got a 100 percent ladyboy bar in SC. And one of them looked soooooo goooood !. Its located to the right of Rio and opposite Baccara.

Nonteerak2553
13-03-2012, 11:17 AM
hi guys,

Thanks.

I assume that you're 34 this year, given your name came together with the year of 1978.

You know how to use post question in this forum, but you don't know how to read previous few pages. :rolleyes:

If I were to tell you which disco in Bangkok to go, I doubt you know how to go, as you; yourself need guide from others to find such an easy place.

Anyway, Bangkok is not as easy as you think, that you can pick up any girls.
One suitable place for you, take taxi and tell the driver to Novotel hotel, basement there this club called CM2! Inside CM2 are infested with pooying, slowly go and choose. Remember to write FR, I will up your points if you success upping these pooying at CM2. :p
Last not least remember to bring as many money as possible, as I guarantee, you won't get any free sex from those girls in Bangkok. :D

Choke dee krub.

norice
13-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Yokosi,

DITTO! Excellent comment regarding Arab owned bars!

Bluewave29
13-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Interesting interesting, I spend the whole day reading on the previous posts. I thought I was considered a Lao Jiao since I fly to Bangkok quite frequently for business purposes but the previous posts still prove me a newbie :) anyway story cut short, whenever I am there I always frequent nana plaza rainbow 4. rainbow 3 standard not bad recently but their girls always moving around. It seems that the rainbow 4 girls do not really go for long time? I was eyein this number 77 from rainbow 4 and even buy her lady drink. She give me the impression that she is not interested throughout the conversation. A really different experience from the go go girls from other bars I have visited. I asked for long time and she says no? Can bros shed light on the long time issue here? Too many carrots around already issit or #77 is Ang pai. or maybe I am old uncle already that's why she not interested.

indianmagicoil
13-03-2012, 08:09 PM
It seems that the rainbow 4 girls do not really go for long time? I was eyein this number 77 from rainbow 4 and even buy her lady drink. She give me the impression that she is not interested throughout the conversation. Can bros shed light on the long time issue here? Too many carrots around already issit or #77 is Ang pai. or maybe I am old uncle already that's why she not interested.
Maybe its all of the above? Maybe your dick too short? Maybe she is code red? Maybe her longtime sponsor is in town? Maybe she has an early bus to catch home tomorrow morning? Maybe she thinks you are boring? Maybe you like bondage sex but she doesn't? Maybe you reminded her of her dead beat ex who used to beat her when he was drunk?

WHY DIDN'T U JUZ ASK HER? :rolleyes:

Cornish
13-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Just book my flight to BKk on May.

See u guys soon.

Yokosi
13-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Just book my flight to BKk on May.

See u guys soon.

I am here in Bangkok NOW.

And will be in Bangkok in APRIL.

And also will be in Bangkok and Pattaya in MAY.

Whether i will see u or not is up to me to decide !.

Yokosi
13-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Interesting interesting, I spend the whole day reading on the previous posts. I thought I was considered a Lao Jiao since I fly to Bangkok quite frequently for business purposes but the previous posts still prove me a newbie :) anyway story cut short, whenever I am there I always frequent nana plaza rainbow 4. rainbow 3 standard not bad recently but their girls always moving around. It seems that the rainbow 4 girls do not really go for long time? I was eyein this number 77 from rainbow 4 and even buy her lady drink. She give me the impression that she is not interested throughout the conversation. A really different experience from the go go girls from other bars I have visited. I asked for long time and she says no? Can bros shed light on the long time issue here? Too many carrots around already issit or #77 is Ang pai. or maybe I am old uncle already that's why she not interested.

You no need to ask number 77 why she no go LT with you.

Why waste your THB on Rainbow bar 1,2,3,and 4 puyings. Nice to look at, imagine you poking her cipet, u kissing her lips and both your hands squeezing her nice tits.

But please do your mathematics first and stop wondering why the Rainbow bars ladies seldom do LT nowadays.

3 x ST at min 2,500 to 3,000 thai bahts per session in the ST hotel in NEP is better than doing 1 x LT at 4,000 thai bahts.

Do you get it ?.

needforboobs
13-03-2012, 11:21 PM
in bangkok now, going to share my experience since this time business trip got much free time to fish. actually rainbow gers still got LT. went rainbow 2 and saw this petite sexy dancer sollie really a bit drunk then cannot recall her number but she the one with hair extension, just something in the way she moovvess. other girls just shuffling feet she was really grooving in an uninhibited way though she did not strip her bikini top. ask the mama san to call her down to sit, very easy break ice coz her personality veri friendly. immediately LT her for 4k @ 11pm coz i need to sleep with someone beside me. go for supper first at one of the soi, wahhh her GFE on full blast. straight away pull chair beside me lean against me help me light cig la hug me la pick the cockle meat la shiokkk. she is small size (est about 40kg or slightly more), not gorgeous model looks but exudes a spunky aura with her hair, figure not much to say coz of her size, but service is excellent. not the tightest this time, but definitely loves to suck cock and is game for any position.

not going into details, but she is very accomodating even though i take so long to finish (like 30min long coz empty tank from bonk too much past few days) for all 3 times. attitude is superb, stayed with me all the way till next day after lunch, gfe 11/10 and i dint feel like it was a commercial deal at all. THB4k for this is absolutely worth it, i almost went back to LT her again the next day but i stopped only coz i really had my eyes on a ger from long gun at SC :D:D (that is for another fr hehehehehe)

i think her name is pan or pon. anyway name not important right...

to all bros in bangkok, happy bonking!!!

needforboobs
13-03-2012, 11:27 PM
oh and did i mention i was woken up in the morning by her bbbj??:D
it was like her wake up call for me to screw her;)
those bros who got experience this kind of unexpected feeling before will know why it is so shiokkkkk!!!

Soopafly
14-03-2012, 01:13 AM
those bros who got experience this kind of unexpected feeling before will know why it is so shiokkkkk!!!
Waahh...Bro NFB scored a good one!

No one has given me "The-Good-Morning-Bangkok" wake up call yet :( Hopefully I'll get to enjoy the experience soon ;)

Enjoy rest of your stay in BKK.

Soopafly
14-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Come to think of it, my go-go LTs had not been that great :o One ger stayed up and watched TV all night after my 1st shot. At 5-6 a.m., I finally got up, blew my 2nd load and sent her back. I needed to get some zzzzzz.

The other ger stayed 'til about 10 a.m. When I woke her up to have breakfast, she face got really stinky (the buey song look.) KNN, she got up and left. I didn't even get a second shot in.

Still got a lot to learn about picking a good LT.......:o

Bluewave29
14-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Good thing I came to know about this thread from a fellow Cheongster in Bangkok. I agree that most of the bars which are populated by Japanese the gals usually don't go for long time becos It makes more sense to go for a few short time in a night to earn more. last week I barfined 008 from the rainbow 4 bar while a girl from baccara accompanied my friend. we went to have supper at hway Kwang and I must say 008 is a good conversationlist, friendly. Will not go into detail about the action later but the Gfe was worth the 4k. Will be up in Bangkok next month, this time going to check out 77 again anyone ot lucky with her for long time? Cause preferably I like long time instead of short time for the companionship. my girl 008 says alot of the girls have long time sponsor fr Japan.

Yokosi
14-03-2012, 11:35 AM
my girl 008 says alot of the girls have long time sponsor fr Japan.

Once upon a long time ago, i was with a Shark bar puying and she went internet with my laptop. Saw that she was typing " I love you, I miss you, my darling yipun san " while i sat behind her, hugged her, and played with her titties, kissed her neck. A rather matured and older yipun san that gave her THB200,000, Gucci bags ( real or fake, i do not know ) which she sold off.

Yeah, do sponsor some puying and when the sponsor not here , i fucked her.

Thai girls in the entertainment business for men, as what sammyboy said are to be found, fucked and to be fucked off.

Soopafly
14-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Once upon a long time ago, i was with a Shark bar puying and she went internet with my laptop. Saw that she was typing " I love you, I miss you, my darling yipun san " while i sat behind her, hugged her, and played with her titties, kissed her neck. A rather matured and older yipun san that gave her THB200,000, Gucci bags ( real or fake, i do not know ) which she sold off.

Yeah, do sponsor some puying and when the sponsor not here , i fucked her.

Thai girls in the entertainment business for men, as what sammyboy said are to be found, fucked and to be fucked off.
55555++++ you can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl ;)

Yokosi
14-03-2012, 04:38 PM
55555++++ ....you can't take the bar out of the girl ;)

Was in beer bar pub in the afternoon, it was the second one after the first, name of Stumble Inn near NEP. Had 2 Changs there at THB 65 each. Okay, i do not usually go to beer bars but gave this one a try.

Disturbed a lady, disturbed her again and again and again until cashier got a bit mad. Lady Rose from Chiangrai, worked 5 yrs in Phuket, 2 yrs in Pattaya and can speak Cantonese said that cannot call lady do this, do that without a ladydrink. A simple orange costed THB120 while she gets THB50. Very pheng mak mak for a beer bar shop !!!.

LT was THB5000, ST was THB2500. Yeah !. Reason was that it was 2pm. Negiotated with her and she dropped it to THB4000. And i asked her how many times that i can fuck her for THB4000 and barfine of THB600. As many times as you can, she said. Sure can because i was opposite the road in a pharmacy and purchased genuine sex drugs. Grinned at her and said can but gave her a miss later.

Damn !. Even beer bars shops in Bangkok.........so expensive, loh !!!. Better stick to the oil massage places and cheaper arp nams such as Hi-Class !!!.

huanggua
14-03-2012, 04:45 PM
I am here in Bangkok NOW.

And will be in Bangkok in APRIL.

And also will be in Bangkok and Pattaya in MAY.

Whether i will see u or not is up to me to decide !.

A good one. Would you be amenable to meeting up with me? Thanks.

needforboobs
14-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Still got a lot to learn about picking a good LT.......:o

bro soopafly, next time you LT juz tell the ger you want good morning bangkok wake up call at 6am :D:D then confirm can experience le!

i am veri inexperience oso in this LT business, so far try 2 only, agree that it hard to spot the good ones on stage..have to go by gut feelings. and the 2nd one left me with veri mixed feelings. she was a lamb in bed, and left quickly in the morning (cannot blame her coz i have flight to catch oso), and seemed just a bit distant. but bo bian, i find her veri attractive :o

needforboobs
14-03-2012, 11:57 PM

so true.....i oso need to remind myself this time to time

Yokosi
15-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Went to Pink Panther Massage that was on Sukhumvit Soi24/1. Never been here before. Did tried out Mango, Angel, Teen, Teen 2, DreamHeavens, Pink and a few oil massage places near Phrom Pheng BTS but all the deco sucked to hell.

Nice interior in the lobby. No dirty, sagging sofas, etc in the lobby where the lady gave me a menu and it was 2,300 for full service. Why not 2,100 THB as in the other massage places ?. i asked her and she reduced 2,300 to 2,100 for me. Ohhh, got a discount !!!.

She showed me the ladies, only got 8 there. A few did not come in yet and i picked one up. Room was well decorated, very attractive small room with clean shower. Oil massage was okay followed by sex. She was a good BBBJ sucker and the rest was history. The toilet outside the rooms was clean with hi tech gadgets for cleaning your bottom. Nice decorated place if you are sick of the other run down massage places.

Went again to SC and sat outside on the patio in Baccara. It was very hot. Can see ladies faning themselves with paper fans. Drank my bottle of Chang beer and watched the surroundings. The Baccara hostress were outside and one ugly lady with enormous tits gestured towards me and wanna sit with me. Mai aw khun, khun mai suay khap. I exclaimed to her in Thai. Please, lah. Let me have my beer in peace in this hot weather. She looked very displeased at me while the other hostress laughed at my blunt comment. Two more very pretty hostress that were standing in front of me.....grinned. One of them asked me where i come from and why i spoke in Thai. I lied and said i am Thai which she did not believed at all. She asked me again. I said i am Thai. Again, she no believed me. Then i told her that i am from Surat Thani. They both laughed and smiled liked crazy. Chemistry broken between us.

They came and sat with me and we all had some drinks. They asked me why i did no go inside. I told them that when Baccara was a single bar, i was here. And i have seen all the puyings and shows inside and in many bars in Soi Cowboy for the past 10 years. Now, they knew that i am not a tourist nor a newbie in Soi Cowboy. They get 55THB from a ladydrink. One could get drunk on Vodka and whisky easily. The other preferred whisky but get drunk on tequila. Good......i played around with their ladydrinks and tried to give them what they do not wanna drink. We had some good fights switching the drinks around. I wiped my sweat from my face with both hands and smeared my sweat on their black dress. And that got both of them.........very excited to avoid my sweaty hands. But they were smiling......always. Good.......they were playable !!!. And that was what i aimed to looked for.

One used a paper fan to cool me down, the other went frisky with me with itchy hands. I told the one faning me to throw away the fan and to use her black skirts to fan and to cool me down. That made everyone laughed crazily. One worked here for 1 month, the other was a newbie in Baccara for 1 week. I took that with some salt !!!.

We cooled down in the very crowded bar........went upstairs and positioned our selves in the bar. Can see that the bar ladies really poured tequila directly from the bottle inside the small glasses. No tequila with diluted shit inside the shot glasses. And the whisky was very strong.

One lady went away and when she came back, she was not happy with the older yipun as she no liked him. And wanna stay with me. The other one stayed with me all the time. Anyway, barfined the hostress that was with me for ST. The other sweet hostress was unlucky. But i liked to bonk both !!!. It was a good fuck in my hotel and accompanied her to the road to hailed down a taxi for her to go back to Baccara. No LT as got early morning flight to Sink A Bore.

luckylurker
15-03-2012, 09:54 PM
But i liked to bonk both !!!. It was a good fuck in my hotel and accompanied her to the road to hailed down a taxi for her to go back to Baccara. No LT as got early morning flight to Sink A Bore.

Bro, you should have gotten on the cab with her back to SC to ST the other hostress! :D Great read. :)

Rub&Buah
16-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Was in beer bar pub in the afternoon, it was the second one after the first, name of Stumble Inn near NEP. Had 2 Changs there at THB 65 each. Okay, i do not usually go to beer bars but gave this one a try.

Disturbed a lady, disturbed her again and again and again until cashier got a bit mad. Lady Rose from Chiangrai, worked 5 yrs in Phuket, 2 yrs in Pattaya and can speak Cantonese said that cannot call lady do this, do that without a ladydrink. A simple orange costed THB120 while she gets THB50. Very pheng mak mak for a beer bar shop !!!.

LT was THB5000, ST was THB2500. Yeah !. Reason was that it was 2pm. Negiotated with her and she dropped it to THB4000. And i asked her how many times that i can fuck her for THB4000 and barfine of THB600. As many times as you can, she said. Sure can because i was opposite the road in a pharmacy and purchased genuine sex drugs. Grinned at her and said can but gave her a miss later.

Damn !. Even beer bars shops in Bangkok.........so expensive, loh !!!. Better stick to the oil massage places and cheaper arp nams such as Hi-Class !!!.

Wow,even beer bar lady are quoting ridiculous price to a season cheongster like u.thought they smell a newbie a yard away?:p

What did u do that untill the counter girl also get piss?lol

Yokosi
16-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Wow,even beer bar lady are quoting ridiculous price to a season cheongster like u.thought they smell a newbie a yard away?:p

What did u do that untill the counter girl also get piss?lol

They thought that i was Yipun, dressed up well, carried a backpack, and newbie Yipun and quoted a mad price of THB5000 for LT because it was 2pm.

Counter beer bar girl never got pissed with me ,me only pissed off the counter serving staff and cashier.

1) Called lady to wipe my table, i did not say anything. Just used my hand and did a wiping motion on the table.She went to the bar to get a wet cloth and came back and did that and went away to her seat.
2) Called her again for an ash tray, she gave me the tray, i said " arigato " and she went back to her seat.
3) I again called her to turn on the fan above me. She walked to fan to do that and went back to her stool.
4) Called her again to order a Chang beer, counter beer lady came and took my order.
5) Called her again as table was shaky. She came and stuck 10 baht coin under the table to keep the table more steady.
6) Then, call her again and ask her some questions and she came but counter staff put on unhappy faces and grumbled a lot in Thai. And the beer lady lost her smile immediately. Lady came and said that i disturbed her so many times to do this and that and the other staff were unhappy as i no buy her a drink. And only with a lady drink, will the girl sits with a customer.

And i took that with a glass full of salt as a few years ago, i also sat in the other beer shop and ate fried chicken from a hawker stall that was doing business in front of that shop. And had a beer without buying a lady drink to the girl who did keep me company for a while.

7) Okay, lah. She then took a lady drink and went back to the bar to get her juice.

Then i spoke in Thai and caught her off guard when she said that it was 5000THB for LT. I said " Ha phang baht, nii pheng maak maak, phom mai aw leh ! " Then she asked me if i am Yipun with darken skin that can speak pasa Thai. I said no to Yipun, Korea, Hong Kong, China, Singapore and got her a bit puzzled on my origins and we negiotated the price and she immediately reduced the price to 4000THB for LT. 4000THB for fucking a battle hardened pussy ?. NO WAY, BRO !!!.

Soopafly
17-03-2012, 02:06 AM
bro soopafly, next time you LT juz tell the ger you want good morning bangkok wake up call at 6am :D:D then confirm can experience le!

i am veri inexperience oso in this LT business, so far try 2 only, agree that it hard to spot the good ones on stage..have to go by gut feelings. and the 2nd one left me with veri mixed feelings. she was a lamb in bed, and left quickly in the morning (cannot blame her coz i have flight to catch oso), and seemed just a bit distant. but bo bian, i find her veri attractive :o
Bro NFB,

"Good Morning Bangkok" wake up call sounds awesome; though I prefer she does it on her own ;) Maybe I should look up your girl at RB2, hehehe...

A while back I BF'ed a nice spinner from RB2, small frame with big natural nene. The service was a little bit mechanical, but it was no problem at all. Her innocent face and nice nene more than made up for the rest. She was also nice and tight, and that was good enough for me!!!

needforboobs
17-03-2012, 11:17 AM
:DBro NFB,

"Good Morning Bangkok" wake up call sounds awesome; though I prefer she does it on her own ;) Maybe I should look up your girl at RB2, hehehe...

A while back I BF'ed a nice spinner from RB2, small frame with big natural nene. The service was a little bit mechanical, but it was no problem at all. Her innocent face and nice nene more than made up for the rest. She was also nice and tight, and that was good enough for me!!!

bro you can go check out the stock at RB2, the girl i BF is name Pan or Pon. # is forget le...but i got hp if you really want can pm me.

what # was your spinner from RB2? i remember there is a #4, tall ger, good looking like japanese kawaii type long curls, donch know if she good to look AND good to eat or not...

CptCum
17-03-2012, 10:29 PM
wow... interesting thread u guys got here! will definitely come here to get some good contacts.if.i plan a Bangkok trip!!!

Soopafly
17-03-2012, 11:21 PM
wow... interesting thread u guys got here! will definitely come here to get some good contacts.if.i plan a Bangkok trip!!!
Where have you been bro? You must have been partying somewhere else :D Welcome to the Land of Smile ;)

burgerboy
19-03-2012, 01:14 AM
Just sharing my experience of going spanky's 4 times (4 different trips) >_<

My main point is to try the girls at the doors ushering u in as most often they are the new comers and havent move up to working at the bar tops, which means still fresh! Since they are new, they are willing to give you good service if you pick them up (or maybe I was just lucky)

The first time I went there ofcrs noob, just that my friend (who didnt follow but went b4) recommend me go Spanky's at Nana or Soi Cowboi, but i went Nana. So when I reached spanky's, sat on the right under the fan damn cold coz i went there in berms and tshirt. Wah buay tahan but must control coz cannot shiver when seeing girls naked! hahaa.. after 2 visits I went to sit on the left because lesser fans there.
Anyway I just enjoyed the show and chatted with the angmohs who came in and left. After staying there for 3 hrs and drank 5 bottles of chang already ( good thing i wasnt drunk ) the door girl ask if she can sit beside me. Of course lady drinks SOP but the moment she sit beside me she already treat me like bf. talked with me and explained about how things go on and if there's any girl that caught my attention. After finishing up my drink i told her i'd prefer her instead and we left for my hotel.
Not going into details of FJ but can say that since she is new, willing to try alot to please =)

The next few times I went there, she was already dancing on top, can see more chatty and not so shy anymore haha! and when i went there, once didnt get any girl and another time get another girl, she still still beside me and talk to me n autoroam me, despite knowing tt i might not bring her back. So i like to share tip with bros, try chatting up the door girls if u don't see anything u like inside ;)

luckylurker
20-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Just sharing my experience of going spanky's 4 times (4 different trips) >_<

*snip

So i like to share tip with bros, try chatting up the door girls if u don't see anything u like inside ;)

I also like to share my tip: if you don't see anything you like inside, gtfo and go to the next bar! ;)

Yokosi
20-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Just sharing my experience of going spanky's 4 times ...... So i like to share tip with bros, try chatting up the door girls if u don't see anything u like inside ;)

Your tip......to chat up with the door girls...........your tip very good !.

My tip........to chat up with Cher, #1 mamasan who i know years ago in Soi Cowboy...........is much more better !.

Her recommendation much better than the door girls, recommended me one tall, sweet , new puying with big tits but too shy to take off her bikinis when dancing. She ......very good body.....very feminine. There are 4 mamasans there and do you know how Cher looks like ???. She has the body of a pregnant cow. Please look for a pregnant cow in Spanky's in your next trip :p

Yes, to the right of Spanky's is much colder.

To the left with a enclosed shower is much warmer as can see naked puying showering :D.

Immediately to your left after the entrance is the place where the puyings sit when they are not dancing on the stage. Its below the DJ station where there is a pole bar with a small round table and high stools next to it.

Better you sit here than on the left or right of Spanky's. When its crowded in the bar, i sat here and you have too many puyings come to you to sit on your lap ( without you asking or you paying an LD !!! ). And some without bikinis. Please make sure that your hands do not wander to elsewhere. And some puyings do not mind if you raba them more forcefully :D

mikemike
20-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Pii Yokosi, many thanks for your beer the other night and is good to see you again. Last week you're here and now you're there laew..you like a airplane pilot sia :p chok-dee!

Yokosi
20-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Pii Yokosi, many thanks for your beer the other night and is good to see you again. Last week you're here and now you're there laew..you like a airplane pilot sia :p chok-dee!

Good to meet up with you and the others.

Btw, in Sink A Bore again tomorrow 21/3 and leaving on 24/3. But would not be free during the night of 21/3.

mikemike
20-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Good to meet up with you and the others.

Btw, in Sink A Bore again tomorrow 21/3 and leaving on 24/3. But would not be free during the night of 21/3.

Krap phom, do give us a buzz when you'll free in the evening. :D

burgerboy
21-03-2012, 02:14 AM
I also like to share my tip: if you don't see anything you like inside, gtfo and go to the next bar! ;)

lol what i meant was, the door girl was a better catch on that day that i went, just that I didnt notice her when first go in.. when i was gtfo then saw! =p

indianmagicoil
21-03-2012, 03:49 AM
Immediately to your left after the entrance is the place where the puyings sit when they are not dancing on the stage. Its below the DJ station where there is a pole bar with a small round table and high stools next to it.

Better you sit here than on the left or right of Spanky's. When its crowded in the bar, i sat here and you have too many puyings come to you to sit on your lap ( without you asking or you paying an LD !!! ). And some without bikinis.
Wow!大哥 thanks for the tip! Kop khun mak for the beer last week. Hope to meet again soon!

Krap phom, do give us a buzz when you'll free in the evening. :D
哇!大哥終以下山了!

mikemike
21-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Wow!大哥 thanks for the tip! Kop khun mak for the beer last week. Hope to meet again soon!

哇!大哥終以下山了!

Errr...you mean yokosi 大哥 :D i didnt know you can type chinese sia, i always thought you are a khon thai :p

indianmagicoil
22-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Errr...you mean yokosi 大哥 :D i didnt know you can type chinese sia, i always thought you are a khon thai :p
Yup I meant Bro Yokosi for the beer... I dunno how to type Chinese I asked my PRC MM do for me...

Yokosi
22-03-2012, 09:10 PM

Yup I meant Bro Yokosi for the beer... I dunno how to type Chinese I asked my PRC MM do for me...

Hello Bros Mike Mike and Indianmagicoil ,

What beer ?. I never pay for the beer. You fellows thanked the wrong person as the guy that paid was Yinyang. That was because i fed him some beef and draft from a restaurant.

So, do please thank him :) and not me, lah !!!.

You all make me very shy , shy.

In Sink A Bore again now. Cipet really, 3 times this month in this little red dot after Bangkok trip. Next month, another 3 times here :( but happy to see you guys :D

luckylurker
23-03-2012, 01:31 PM

So power lah, khon Thai CFM tackle PRC MM. What else can you ask her to do for you? ;)

BlueDragon193
24-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Location guide (old map) to Inthamara bars (BTS Saphan Khuai).

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/inthamaranightlifearea.gif

eternity
25-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Are he shops in the map still in business? and if they are, which one is good?

Location guide (old map) to Inthamara bars (BTS Saphan Khuai).

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/inthamaranightlifearea.gif

BlueDragon193
25-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Are he shops in the map still in business? and if they are, which one is good?

No he shops there...:confused:

Most of bars are still there, just hop around and see which one you like or read thru the past postings for more info.

CptCum
26-03-2012, 06:38 AM
nv try BKK A-GO-GO before.... after reading this thread will definitely go try the next time i am in BKK :)

naemlo
27-03-2012, 12:20 AM
nv try BKK A-GO-GO before.... after reading this thread will definitely go try the next time i am in BKK :)

Agogo is a quick and easy way to get a ger back to hotel. No need too much effort. :D

norice
27-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Rainbow 4:

If you want to bar fine an exotic cute looking babe with excellent service hands down, select #111! You won't regret it, per my friends from Singapore and Vietnam.

lakt
27-03-2012, 08:55 AM
hey bros heading to bkk soon after a few months absent from los. Was wondering if the girls working in rainbow 4 will jump around. Last time went wanted to try 008 but take too long to choose wife then taken haha!

Anyway besides that anyone got girls to recommend? I like lian-ish or cuteish type.

naemlo
27-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Anyway besides that anyone got girls to recommend? I like lian-ish or cuteish type.

Dun u think it is better for u to go, shop around and choose your dream lover? :rolleyes:

funtastick
27-03-2012, 07:19 PM
hi all, just have some info to share with bros

went to soi cowboy and went to baccarrat and shark, and other gogo bars as well

wah baccarrat and shark is so crowded, i think practically everybody goes to these two bars only, all the other bars were empty (this was during a weekday)

no place to sit in baccarrat and shark, went at around 10pm

pls up my points thanks :)

NobleEagle
28-03-2012, 12:11 AM

wah baccarrat and shark is so crowded, i think practically everybody goes to these two bars only, all the other bars were empty (this was during a weekday)

pls up my points thanks :)

Okie...so what is the info you wanns share?:p

lakt
28-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Dun u think it is better for u to go, shop around and choose your dream lover? :rolleyes:

haha bro i have this problem of shopping too long always end up have to make do. thats why i asking ma.

rukthai
28-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Okie...so what is the info you wanns share?:p

He just shared with us that we should avoid going to baccara and sharks because its overcrowded. ;)

Yokosi
28-03-2012, 10:26 AM

pls up my points thanks

Bro funtastick,

Oredi up you.....long time ago. So, your third trip to Bangkok after ............so long away ?.

And remember that during your first trip, i was your cheong tour guide where we had food in Noi Seafood in Huai Kwang ( where you still said that the Thai aahan aroy mak mak ), visited Nataree and Emmanuelle, NEP and Soi Cowboy plus a few other places and taught you on how to use the MRTA and BTS.

For your info, only Shark, Baccara and Tilac are now the most popular bars in SC but Tilac is mostly for farangs. Baccara sometimes got shows on upstairs and downstairs levels You never see the shows ???.

Okie...so what is the info you wanns share?

NobleEagle.
He is almost a newbie in Bangkok. More a reader than a writer on SBF.

He just shared with us that we should avoid going to baccara and sharks because its overcrowded. ;)

I also avoid going to these two bars. I only sit on the patios and sian the hostress :) !!!. That would be more enjoyable on the patios than sitting inside the now boring inside bars :D !!!.

funtastick
28-03-2012, 02:07 PM
hi bro yokosi,

nice catching up with you the other time, a big thank you for showing me around when i was there the first time (must treat you beer :) , but now getting better in bkk (compared to last time lol)

went to natalee soapy last night at around 10pm, was super overcrowded, the lift was full hahaha

but bros here that like syt, this is definately the place to go to, the place is fully packed with girls, quality is above average to very good,there are definately more girls than customers :)

went to emmanuelle next door to see see look look, wah lao, i can count with one hand how many girls there are in the fish tank, i only saw one customer sitting at the table lim kopi, totally different from natalee, quality of girls are average

then i saw 3 girls walk out from natalee soapy into this guy's mercedes, did not know you can take away the girls to your own hotel

pls up my points if you like my report :)

dirtbag_26
31-03-2012, 09:08 PM
then i saw 3 girls walk out from natalee soapy into this guy's mercedes, did not know you can take away the girls to your own hotel

got enuf money anything is possible!!!!!

CptCum
01-04-2012, 08:26 AM
got enuf money anything is possible!!!!!

yeah!!! time to make more money and go to BKK a-go-go :)

Soopafly
01-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Saphan Kwai -

First and more most, I want to thank Bro Naemlo for taking this old cow to sample the tender grass of Saphan Kwai :eek: Everything you hear about this place is true and more :D

On a recent night, met Bro Naemlo for dinner at the On Nut Food Market, BTS - On Nut, Exit 3. We ordered some food and had two jugs of Heineken (or was it Chang?) The atmosphere was festive with a live band and chio beer girls running around. The Asahi girl looked yummy! There were many good looking puyings enjoying their meals and drinks. My eyeballs were already getting good exercises in the early evening :O)

After dinner, we took a taxi to Saphan Kwai (Soi 5, Inthamara). As it was getting late, we thought we might not get a decent booth and miss out on our pick of girls. Luckily, we arrived at Chat at about 10:30 and the waitress who recognized us got a nice booth for us. We ordered two bottles of Heineken to start the night and had two girls sitting with us. We ordered a few more bottles of Heineken and a bottle of whiskey to top off the night. As we partied into the wee hours, we enjoyed our super GFE girls with chitchats and rubba-rubba.

Throughout the evening and early morning, the dancers rotated in and out of 4 stages with regular dancing, hot dripping candle wax play, as well as girl-on-girl show. After mid-night, dancers with only their nipples covered, offered lap dances for 100 bahts per song. I saw a couple of dancers even without the nipple stickers. At about 1:00 a.m., a cock teaser magically appeared and started to dance for me. It was so wild that now I truly understand the phrase "one night in Bangkok makes a hard man crumble." Needless to say, I had to ST her. Paid 1,800 bahts directly to the club (no BF.) When my girl and I reached the first ST hotel (200 bahts,) there was a long line waiting for available rooms. Since we didn't want to wait, we went to Rongram Suparp (300 bahts) just down the street. The rest of the story? I will leave it to your imagination.

Likes -
-Drinks are cheaper (150 bahts for a big Heineken. Snacks are 120 bahts a plate.)
-No lady drinks (They eat and drink what you order)
-Great selection of girls both in quality and quantity. At Chat, there were 100+ girls. If I had to guess, there were 1,000-1,500 girls in Saphan Kwai, especially on weekends.
-Good music (Both English and Thai contemporary.)
-Rubba rubba with nearly topless lap dancer. Free to auto-roam.
-Excellent party atmosphere. Even at 2:30 a.m., the club was still packed, standing room only, wall to wall, with horny men. For the most part, they are Thai customers between 20s and 30s. I did see a couple of DOM like me :o

Soi Cowboy and NEP are TAMED compared to Saphan Kwai.

To truly enjoy the experience, you must be able to converse in Thai. It is not to say that you will not have a good time if you don't pood pasa Thai, but your experience will be greatly enhanced if you do.

*If you want to take BTS there, take the Skytrain to Saphan Kwai station. When you exit the station, double back following the Skytrain line, parallel to the main Phahon Yothin Road until you get to the first intersection. At this intersection turn left after the Big C mall and proceed for a few hundred meters and you are there. The bars are spread out over a small area of 100 or 150 meters.

During my current stay, I also had sessions at:

-Pink Massage (2,450 bahts)
-Angel Massage (2,300 bahts)
-37.2 Massage (2,450 bahts
-CCK Massage (tried #10, recommended by Bro Norice. Two-hour kapoo was 980 bahts. #10 provided excellent service and I opted for the full package.) From MRT Huai Khwang, 30-40 bahts by taxi or motosai. By the way, #10 speaks excellent Mandarin (Her parents are Chinese.) Had a nice conversation with her throughout the session.
-Nataree (2,000 bahts - B Course girl from the tank)

I also had good traditional oil massage by Bo of Mumsabay Massage, 129 Pracharat, Soi 7. Two-hour massage (half oil/half regular) for 560 bahts. Regular massage can be had for less. I like oil massage better.

Will try a couple of go-go girls before I return to the mountain. That it for now!

BlueDragon193
01-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Bro Soopafly,

Thanks and nice FR..:D

needforboobs
01-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Saphan Kwai -

First and more most, I want to thank Bro Naemlo for taking this old cow to sample the tender grass of Saphan Kwai :eek: Everything you hear about this place is true and more :D
Will try a couple of go-go girls before I return to the mountain. That it for now!

informative fr i like great sharing, up you!

Soopafly
01-04-2012, 10:48 AM
informative fr i like great sharing, up you!
Sharing is caring meh :D

I hope I will be able to provide at least one more FR! DOM like me can't reload as fast as before. I think I got two and maybe three more shots left in the chamber ;)

naemlo
01-04-2012, 10:52 AM
I hope I will be able to provide at least one more FR! DOM like me can't reload as fast as before. I think I got two and maybe three more shots left in the chamber ;)

DOM like me have to reserve my shot... U r better compare to me. Enjoy the rest of your stay here. We might meet 1 last time before u fly back to slog it out. :D

Soopafly
01-04-2012, 11:10 AM
DOM like me have to reserve my shot... U r better compare to me. Enjoy the rest of your stay here. We might meet 1 last time before u fly back to slog it out. :D
Sounds good! My hope is to leave BBK with an empty tank :D

BlueDragon193
01-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Sounds good! My hope is to leave BBK with an empty tank :D

Empty wallet likely.....empty tank maybe.:D
I thought you carry extra tank along.

Soopafly
01-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Empty wallet likely.....empty tank maybe.:D
I thought you carry extra tank along.
I am saving only 45 bahts for the Cityline to Suvarnabhumi :D
Extra tank? No, but I am willing to consider artificial sperm injection to get in an extra round :eek:

naemlo
01-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Extra tank? No, but I am willing to consider artificial sperm injection to get in an extra round :eek:

U can get viagra over the clinic counter and bonk like rabbit for the next few days :D

Soopafly
01-04-2012, 02:08 PM
U can get viagra over the clinic counter and bonk like rabbit for the next few days :D
I don't think it will work when the tank is empty, or will it? Though getting some raw oysters (rich in zinc) from Noi or Khwang seafood might help the body in generating much needed man juice :D

Rub&Buah
01-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Saphan Kwai -

Likes -
-Drinks are cheaper (150 bahts for a big Heineken. Snacks are 120 bahts a plate.)
-No lady drinks (They eat and drink what you order)
-Great selection of girls both in quality and quantity. At Chat, there were 100+ girls. If I had to guess, there were 1,000-1,500 girls in Saphan Kwai, especially on weekends.
-Good music (Both English and Thai contemporary.)
-Rubba rubba with nearly topless lap dancer. Free to auto-roam.
-Excellent party atmosphere. Even at 2:30 a.m., the club was still packed, standing room only, wall to wall, with horny men. For the most part, they are Thai customers between 20s and 30s. I did see a couple of DOM like me :o

Soi Cowboy and NEP are TAMED compared to Saphan Kwai.

Thanks bro soop for the excellent fr.

Had heard so much abt saphan Kwai but had never got the chance to venture in there even I have been a regular to Bangkok & pattaya.

Now that soicowboy and nep are so skyrocket in price SK should be a new potential area for sg/msia samster who could speak some Thai.

There are no ld system but I believe when u call a girl down to sit they go by slot booking example 1hr xxx baht?

Heard all the good thing about saphan Kwai but the only negatives one is girls are business like & prefer ST instead of LT not much gfe compare to sc & nep(bullshit acting only anyway).

naemlo
01-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Though getting some raw oysters (rich in zinc) from Noi or Khwang seafood might help the body in generating much needed man juice :D

Raw oysters have proven on me... :D Maybe this evening is good to replenish lost protein. :rolleyes:

naemlo
01-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Thanks bro soop for the excellent fr.

2 nights with him, 2 nights I was drunk... First look at this Soop, he has this decent look but when he started drinking with the gers.... devil in disguise. :eek:

indianmagicoil
01-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Power FR Bro Soopafly... However want to clarify 2 points with you...

You paid Bht1,800 for ST and still need to book a room outside? It is suppose to be BHT1,500 for ST with Bht500 going to the joint and Bht1,000 the girl keeps. If you paid Bht1,800 that price is inclusive of a ST room (Bht300) that Chats (former Music VDO Club) now has upstairs.

There are no lady drinks but you pay by the hour for the girl's time. Shld be Bht100/hour (sorry memory old). End of the night the girl's time comes in green receipts. Food & drinks white receipts. All written in Thai but no need to read coz the numbers you can tally with what you ate & drink and how long the girl sat with you.

Chats and next door TDED 99 are linked by a narrow doorway at the back of the club. Both are owned by the same Teochew-Thai owner. Now is uni holidays... best time to pick up SYTs looking to make a quick buck before school reopens after Songkran.

Rub&Buah
01-04-2012, 04:13 PM
2 nights with him, 2 nights I was drunk... First look at this Soop, he has this decent look but when he started drinking with the gers.... devil in disguise. :eek:

That's why there is a saying the more decent a person look,the more ta leng the person is when cones to cheonging 555.

So bro for saphan Kwai when u ask the girl come sit do u pay by sitting fee per 30 mins or 1 hour block etc?now what's the pricing of LT & ST there?

Thanks

indianmagicoil
01-04-2012, 04:25 PM
So bro for saphan Kwai when u ask the girl come sit do u pay by sitting fee per 30 mins or 1 hour block etc?now what's the pricing of LT & ST there?

Plz see my FR last year krap...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6764955&postcount=3951

EdOng79
01-04-2012, 04:33 PM
This SephanKwai bars seems like a place to visit.

Soopafly
01-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Power FR Bro Soopafly... However want to clarify 2 points with you...

You paid Bht1,800 for ST and still need to book a room outside? It is suppose to be BHT1,500 for ST with Bht500 going to the joint and Bht1,000 the girl keeps. If you paid Bht1,800 that price is inclusive of a ST room (Bht300) that Chats (former Music VDO Club) now has upstairs.

There are no lady drinks but you pay by the hour for the girl's time. Shld be Bht100/hour (sorry memory old). End of the night the girl's time comes in green receipts. Food & drinks white receipts. All written in Thai but no need to read coz the numbers you can tally with what you ate & drink and how long the girl sat with you.

Bro I, I was a little blur, but my gal dragged me out of the back exit, which was linked to another go-go. Maybe the first place we went to was included in the 1,800 bahts. However, there were a least 10 couples outside waiting :eek: That's way we then dashed over to Suparp.

I believe the girls are 150 bahts for 30 minutes. We had our girls for three hours and had a lot of fun with them :D

Soopafly
01-04-2012, 06:39 PM
There are no ld system but I believe when u call a girl down to sit they go by slot booking example 1hr xxx baht?

Heard all the good thing about saphan Kwai but the only negatives one is girls are business like & prefer ST instead of LT not much gfe compare to sc & nep(bullshit acting only anyway).
As soon as you sit down, the papasan or mamasan will bring a girl over. If you like the girl, keep her. If you don't, just wave them off. You can also walk around and find your girl. This is where your conversational Thai comes in handy. You can also ask for an English-speaking gal, too!

I believe different bars have different prices for the girls to sit with you. I believe the currently rate is between 130 to 150 bahts for a 30-minute block. For example, if you get 6 green receipts at the end of the night, you will need to time that by her 30-minute rate. To put it in perspective, a lady drink in Soi Cowboy or Nana will run you 145 bahts, and you might get 5 to 10 minutes with you before she goes around to chop another carrot.

By the way, the girl I ST'ed spoke little English, but she was super GFE :O)

explorer84
01-04-2012, 07:41 PM
I believe different bars have different prices for the girls to sit with you. I believe the currently rate is between 130 to 150 bahts for a 30-minute block. )

First, I would like to thank bro Yokoshi for sharing this great place with me.

After getting valuable info from bro Yokosi, I decided to venture alone into TDED 99 during one of my recent trips to bkk. Like what other bros have mentioned, the girl's time is in blocks of 30min. It is BHT100 per block for TDED 99. The shows start at 12 midnight.
CHAT is linked via a narrow way near to the toilet. Managed to take a peek while I took a leak.

Got myself a English-speaking puying (though half of the time, we communicate via a Thai-English app on her iphone :D). Took up the papasan recommendation as it was my first time and language seem to be an issue which i do not want to risk. Saw a few gems, totally like hot uni SYT. Especially the ones sitting in the table in front of me with some Thai guys. Though they butterfly every now and then, not sure why but my girl sat with me throughout. However, I will definitely choose them the next time i'm there :p

I shall not elaborate on the upsides on this place as many bros have shared before.

The only unhappy event that happened in this virgin adventure is that my girl secretly left my room around 3am even though I LT her and she agreed to stay till 7am the next day. Hope this is an isolated case. Btw I paid BHT2800 for LT.

Overall, I had fun and this is indeed a great place. However, i think if can go with some Thai speaking bros, it will be an even better experience. More girls as well ;)

BKKdreaming
01-04-2012, 08:06 PM
if you take the same girl out ST that you have been sitting with for a couple hours do you have to pay the 100b a block sitting time PLUS the ST fee or is the sitting time included in the ST fee ?

thanks for the info

BK

Yorktuda
01-04-2012, 08:42 PM
hi any bros interested to go saphan Kwai tonight? i am sick of SC and Nana liao. Msg me at 0808018425 planning to go there at abt 11pm

TonyCheong
01-04-2012, 09:42 PM
if you take the same girl out ST that you have been sitting with for a couple hours do you have to pay the 100b a block sitting time PLUS the ST fee or is the sitting time included in the ST fee?

Sitting fee and ST fee are not to be tabulated together.
Both are separate charges.

indianmagicoil
02-04-2012, 02:03 AM
the girl's time is in blocks of 30min. It is BHT100 per block for TDED 99. Btw I paid BHT2800 for LT.
Prices have gone up. Was Bht80/block in 2009 but Bht100 when I was there earlier this year. Check your time chits coz the place will try to squeeze none existent 1/2 hour or 2 from you.

LT shld be Bht2,500 not Bht2,800 but looking at recent FRs the joint is trying their luck on unsuspecting foreigners. They tried to pull one on me too when I came back with some farang friends after a long absence in 2010. But I told the captain "LT not Bht2,500?"... he recovered quite fast "Oh yes yes... 2,500" :rolleyes:

naemlo
02-04-2012, 03:26 AM
That's why there is a saying the more decent a person look,the more ta leng the person is when cones to cheonging 555.

This I agree too.....

Different ppl, different version. Best is u go down n experience it. Definitely cheaper than SC n NEP.

Rub&Buah
02-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Kop kun mak kap for sharing the info on the system for SK Bars.

massageboy666
02-04-2012, 10:53 PM
I assume the girls get checked by doctors as well at SK ....

leaseoflife
03-04-2012, 12:19 PM
:D

Different ppl, different version. Best is u go down n experience it. Definitely cheaper than SC n NEP.

Naemlo, is this the one u brought me and my friends to the last time? If it is, man, I still rem how the gals look. Prrrreeeetttttyyyyy!!! :D Worth a trip.. Eye opener but juz that most don't go LT.

BKKdreaming
03-04-2012, 01:09 PM
when I went to Music VDO in SK 2 years ago it was 1500B ST and 2000B LT ,
I only went ST and took the girl back to my Hotel on Sukhumvit.

has it gone up that much ?

BK

naemlo
03-04-2012, 01:33 PM
:D

Naemlo, is this the one u brought me and my friends to the last time? If it is, man, I still rem how the gals look. Prrrreeeetttttyyyyy!!! :D Worth a trip.. Eye opener but juz that most don't go LT.

Saw your ger last Sunday... :D

naemlo
03-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Food, water, petrol and almost everything in Thailand have went up except salary. :D So we can expect commercial sex price to go up. 1800 and 2500 are common. We can't expect the price to be like caveman time forever. You do have a choice to pay for this price or go back hotel and use your faithful right or left hand.

If you still prefer to follow SG ways of up bringing, "want green, want cheap, want big breasts". You can go lumpini, look for those standing on the street. Less than 1k for a shot, depending your neg skill and whether are you a carrot.

leaseoflife
03-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Saw your ger last Sunday... :D

She damn Chio loh... Juz too bad I poot thai nid noi. But still plenty of fun.

Soopafly
03-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Who says there is no GFE in Saphan Kwai? The other night, the girl I ST'ed before stopped by and gave me a big wet one in my ear; even though she knew that I was not going to take her again. And on the way out, she followed me out the door to say goodbye. My experience might have just been "瞎貓碰到死鼠," but I will remember her when I return to the mountain ;)

naemlo
03-04-2012, 04:24 PM
She damn Chio loh... Juz too bad I poot thai nid noi. But still plenty of fun.

She straighten her hair. :D

Rub&Buah
03-04-2012, 04:38 PM
when I went to Music VDO in SK 2 years ago it was 1500B ST and 2000B LT ,
I only went ST and took the girl back to my Hotel on Sukhumvit.

has it gone up that much ?

BK

In p4p things are always going up,never down.& are the 1st in line when comes to increase.demand is always there.

There are lots of increase around the world not just Thailand but sadly our salary are the last to increase among all other things including daily need.

CptCum
04-04-2012, 08:16 AM
wow...so much info on the BKK a-go-go scene!!!

can't wait to find a chance to go and try it out...

Fish1961
05-04-2012, 10:03 AM
I am going BKK this Sunday for few days alone (kaki fly areoplan), anyone there like to catch up for drink or action together please PM me.

luckylurker
05-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Bro, FYI there will be a royal funeral from 8-10 Apr and all nightspots are "asked" to suspend their operation during these 3 days.

Royal funeral (http://www.thaizer.com/news/funeral-of-thai-princess-in-april/)

My advice is to buy more beer, find a nice GFE puying and have fun in the hotel.

indianmagicoil
05-04-2012, 07:09 PM
I am going BKK this Sunday for few days alone (kaki fly areoplan), anyone there like to catch up for drink or action together please PM me.
Wah... your kaki damn good lor... Try Rosy Palm KTV... they always open... look for OKT Masoonka... he is very helpful person, will bend over backwards to help u release even, no problem krap!

lethalweapon
06-04-2012, 12:53 AM
here is my FR

Juz started working in Bkk, took the advice and go to Saphan Khwai alone reach there early around 8.30pm most of the bar seem empty abit hesitate to enter .passby this bar beside ted99 call "the best" the male waiter at the door seem warm and welcome .so give it a try.

the place is empty ,me being the only customer. there is around 10 girls age around early to mid twenties mixed of fair / dark skin lookwise not as pretty as soi cowboy baccara but passable for me . order 1 big bottle heinekan

each time 2 girl will poledance on a stage in bikini , a few took off their bra .
the waiter keep asking me if i want any girl ,so juz choose a SYT fair skin with long straight hair . told me she is twenty year old from essan . i speak very limited thai and she speaks very limited english but she manage to keep me entertained . in th middle she asked me want to go hotel , say no as i juz wanted a drink to pass the time . she ok with it and kept seating with me.
anyway there is no other customer. check with the girl say she work till 6am in the morning

around 11pm a few groups local in their 20s 30s came and around 10 more girls arrive. and i left at 12

2 big bottle heinekan ,2 coke 1 plate snack(slice hotdog) girl seat with me around three hrs didn't keep track of the time i think i heard the waiter told me is 80 baht per half hrs total damage 1030 Baht the change 70 baht tips the waiter and the girl ask me to tips her . thats another 200 baht

last i think is a nice change from nana /soi cowboy . beside cheaper, girl are friendlier eventhough they cant speak english . definitely will return to SK to check out the other bar .

Hitman316
06-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Going to bkk nxt mth with some buddies of mine...we thinking of trying out the a-go-go at saphan kwai...any bro out there got any gd recommendation on which ones to go for? is it safe for non-thais to visit (heard itz more of a hangout for local thais)? how does the system work there? no ladyboys or gays bars recommendation please...many thanks in advance!!! :D

fei_fei45
06-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Any bros wanna hang out tonight? Am in bkk till Monday.

Redoxan
07-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Any bros wanna hang out tonight? Am in bkk till Monday.

I'm in BKK till Monday too.

Just came back from drinks at Rainbow 4 at Nana...Still as vibrant as before.

PM me and we can meet on Sat/Sun night.

fei_fei45
07-04-2012, 01:03 AM
I'm in BKK till Monday too.

Just came back from drinks at Rainbow 4 at Nana...Still as vibrant as before.

PM me and we can meet on Sat/Sun night.

Wasted la bro!!! I just come back from Hollywood at nana. I pm you my mobile number. When you going, just give me a buzz.

indianmagicoil
07-04-2012, 03:06 AM
Going to bkk nxt mth with some buddies of mine...we thinking of trying out the a-go-go at saphan kwai...any bro out there got any gd recommendation on which ones to go for? is it safe for non-thais to visit (heard itz more of a hangout for local thais)? how does the system work there? no ladyboys or gays bars recommendation please...many thanks in advance!!! :D
KNS a bro juz post a FR before yours! If u weren't so lazy to turn juz a few pages back and read all the info from recent FRs r there 2. Better u stick to Nana or else a silver spoon like your type sure kana chai tow there. Or better still why not PM OKT Malsoonka who can hold your dick and lead u there?

mashok
07-04-2012, 12:28 PM
After reading so much interesting stories on this Saphan Kwai, will be going to try it out next week while in Bkk :)

sojo
07-04-2012, 12:44 PM
After reading so much interesting stories on this Saphan Kwai, will be going to try it out next week while in Bkk :)

suddenly saphan kwai so popular huh :D

mashok
07-04-2012, 12:51 PM

Haha. Everytime go Bkk, either NEP or Soi Cowboy. So thinking that should have a change this time round.

Just want to confirm with bros here - this Saphan Kwai is located at Soi 5, Inthamara? If I take a cab and tell the driver Saphan Kwai, is it understood to the local?

thanks in adv.

indianmagicoil
07-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Oh man.... prices going to go up soon when they find out Sillyporeans so easy to chai tow. Juz like now RCA and Funky Villa have covers for foreigners. Sianz... :cool:

sojo
07-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Oh man.... prices going to go up soon when they find out Sillyporeans so easy to chai tow. Juz like now RCA and Funky Villa have covers for foreigners. Sianz... :cool:

Prices will always go up no matter what.

i realised there was a cover charge for funky villa recently but i didn't pay it, just said i'm going to get a bottle of whiskey.

anyway not a big fan of funky villa, it's just too bloody crowded and some of the kids are downright rude after a few glasses too much.

Prefer to head down to those beer garden like tawandaeng at rama 3 or ram intra. Some of my friends like the Beer issan places at Phattanakarn which plays mostly folk songs. The atmosphere is pretty good with none of the pretentious shit you get at funky, and easy on the pocket as well. Every seems to be genuinely having fun.:D

naemlo
07-04-2012, 04:14 PM

The agogo were there more than 10 yrs ago... Dunno why suddenly popular :D I knew and bonked a ger since she was young till now she is mummy there. :eek:

Prefer to head down to those beer garden like tawandaeng at rama 3 or ram intra. Some of my friends like the Beer issan places at Phattanakarn which plays mostly folk songs.

Nowadays I prefer local beer garden. 1 tower less than 400THB. Drink a tower and go back sleep. The beer promoter gers, a few look delicious. :D

To go SK is always with friends who are here for short trip. I seldom go there.

indianmagicoil
08-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Prices always move upwards but its the rate of increase. Now I try to avoid RCA & Funky unless going in a group & opening a bottle. Never liked the Thai system of dual pricing.

Where I end up will depend on mood & company. The tawadeangs & all it's incarnations, pleng chiwit raan arhan, blues bars, ska & raggae bars, gap geam joints, clubbing... Bangkok is not juz AGGs, Nana, SC & fuck joints. Bros with a bit more time should not be afraid and explore Bangkok. Its a fantastic city with a great vibe & people.

Soopafly
09-04-2012, 05:41 AM
Nowadays I prefer local beer garden. 1 tower less than 400THB. Drink a tower and go back sleep. The beer promoter gers, a few look delicious. :D

... Bangkok is not juz AGGs, Nana, SC & fuck joints. Bros with a bit more time should not be afraid and explore Bangkok. Its a fantastic city with a great vibe & people...

Maybe I am just getting old, but a low-key drinking session and a good ass-kicking traditional massage are almost as good as a roll in the hay with a puying :D

lethalweapon
09-04-2012, 02:01 PM
went down to soi cowboy on friday , reach sharks at 9pm saw a puuying i like ,buy her a LD . she seat for about 10 min ask whether i want to go hotel ,so check the damage with her on LT .she quoted 4000 Baht, try to negotiate with her . but with my `limited thai language i think she said something like its the standard price ang she stay with me till 7am in tne morning .then take her drink and say she going over to another customer for a while and didnt return for half an hour .

i figure its still early decide to recce around ,went to Baccara at 10pm the place was pack .went to the 2nd floor smoking area and can see the topless dancer . there was this girl i saw last week that i like so buy her LD .check with her and she only do ST ,no LT . shit

Drink alone and talk to some farang seating beside pass 12pm getting late girl getting lesser ,so ask another girl and this time she quote 5000 Baht for LT .again try to negotiate but its like non-negotiatable and just say its her turn to dance. Its getting late and Seem i destined to be carrot so LPPL take the 5000Baht girl ,the rest its SOP ,2 fuck ,BJ she went back 7am

A question for the veteran bros , always heard that LT is 3000 and ST 1800
has the price went up so much .the girl attitude is like non-negotiatable, take it or leave it . I am sucker for looks ,always go for the pretty fair skin SYT and its like they have no shortage of customer especially the bloody japs or maybe my negotiating skill is lousy and look like a big carrot

naemlo
09-04-2012, 03:45 PM
A question for the veteran bros , always heard that LT is 3000 and ST 1800
has the price went up so much .t

From where u always hear from??? :confused:

lethalweapon
09-04-2012, 04:15 PM
From where u always hear from??? :confused:

some info i heard from here and there , not a regular cheongster and the last time i'm in BKK is a few years back , now juz posted to work here

4000 - 5000 baht for LT is that the current rate at SC ?? or am i overcharge??

another thing is that any hourly hotel or overnight hotel near SC and what the price range like

really appreciate if you could enlighten me , juz started living in BKK and have to learn the way around , have to give up those tourist mentality and start localized

norice
09-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Lethalweapon,

I'm like you, I don't want to bring working girls to my condo! My recommendation for short time hotel is Ruamchitt Hotel located above Thermae Coffee Shop, corner of Sukhumvit Soi 15. Their rate is 500B for 2 hours. Also, Thermae is the best place to meet freelancers in Bangkok.

Baccara girls are hard to negotiate due to their popularity among Asian customers. In my opinion, Shark and Rainbow 4 girls are just as attractive so if Baccara girls are stubborn, just pinch their nipples and move on!

Bad news, by next high season, bar fines and short time rates will increase again!!!

Good luck

naemlo
09-04-2012, 05:37 PM

It is norm now. Some gers can be neg.

another thing is that any hourly hotel or overnight hotel near SC and what the price range like

There r hourly hotel, all over BKK. Daily hotels are not ex too. The ger will know where to bring u to for hourly hotel. Hotel range from 200THB for a ST.

lethalweapon
09-04-2012, 06:07 PM
thanks all the bros for the prompt reply ,you all are a great help.

sojo
09-04-2012, 09:52 PM
some info i heard from here and there , not a regular cheongster and the last time i'm in BKK is a few years back , now juz posted to work here

really appreciate if you could enlighten me , juz started living in BKK and have to learn the way around , have to give up those tourist mentality and start localized

prices varies according to many factors. Since you live in bangkok,i predict that in no time you will not be willing to pay those silly prices I think cowboy and nana are more for people who are there for short trips where time and having a good time are more important than money, therefore the exorbitant price.

for 5k and all the LD and beer you buy at baccara, you can ease yourself into a local club, have a smashing night, meet some girls and follow up. you may even have enough left for a session at the massage parlors on ratchada the following day.

enjoy ur stay in bangkok and take it easy :D

needforboobs
09-04-2012, 10:50 PM
i was juz in bkk in March, LT i got in nana was 4k, 3k at soi cowboy, i did not try to negotiate (3k is bloody cheap!!!). so what you hear may still got some truth now. if you lazy to travel out of soi cowboy, pennyblack also got ST rooms. i no try coz i muz have company at night in my room :p:p

naemlo
09-04-2012, 11:08 PM
enjoy ur stay in bangkok and take it easy :D

When u coming back to BKK again? :confused:

norice
10-04-2012, 12:43 AM
Are You Hungry?

Every Friday night starting 8:30 pm, Bacarra has free delicious food for hungry customers. I'm there every Friday night munching on roast pig, potato salad, ham, sauerkraut and 3 large trays of Thai dishes! Yummy yummy yummy

Come on over and say hello, I might buy you a drink! Is today April 1?

indianmagicoil
10-04-2012, 01:03 AM
always heard that LT is 3000 and ST 1800
has the price went up so much .the girl attitude is like non-negotiatable, take it or leave it . I am sucker for looks ,always go for the pretty fair skin SYT and its like they have no shortage of customer especially the bloody japs or maybe my negotiating skill is lousy and look like a big carrot
Bro u r posted in Bangkok I assume at least a year so no need to pay the first price that comes out from their mouths. Puyings can smell carrots a mile away. U need to appear not interested & play around with them. Also negotiate with a smile, it usually works but if u r first time booking her; she will usually quote the standard rate. Usually when bar closing and they are willing to lower prices unless they have hit their monthly quota.

Like Bro Naemlo said dunno where u heard from or u read too many FRs until u get prices all mixed up. If I can still remember SC's "standard" prices are Bht3,000 for ST and Bht4,000 for LT? This excluding the Bht600 bar fine (BF).

Every Friday night starting 8:30 pm, Bacarra has free delicious food for hungry customers. I'm there every Friday night munching on roast pig, potato salad, ham, sauerkraut and 3 large trays of Thai dishes! Yummy yummy yummy

Come on over and say hello, I might buy you a drink! Is today April 1?
Bro Norice or is it Rip Van Winkle? Its way pass April Fools! Why don't u organize a Hawaiian-Songkran lu'au this Friday? I'll come over to see you!

norice
10-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Indianmagicoil,

Greeting! I'm going to skip going to Bacarra this Friday due to Songkran but I'll be there on April 20. How can you lose, free food, cute girls and chance to meet old fart Khun Norice!

leaseoflife
10-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Bloody prices all going up everywhere. Even in Patts, barcarra gals are going for 4k LT. Not surprise if Peppermint too. Even those smaller agg, such as Sweethearts are increasing from 2k to 2.5k. Nbz... lucky my regular gals still take 2k from me.

norice
10-04-2012, 05:27 PM
leaseoflife,

Your regular gal, what's his name?

The rates are going up by end of this year!

schwing
10-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Been reading few threads and pages on BKK, correct me if I am wrong, LT for overnite and ST for 1 shot? Thanks.

naemlo
10-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Been reading few threads and pages on BKK, correct me if I am wrong, LT for overnite and ST for 1 shot? Thanks.

Long time and short time.

lethalweapon
10-04-2012, 07:30 PM
indianmagickoil,

bro, i paid the 5k not including the barfine , and when the bill for the bar fine came there is one additonal LD ,the girl didn't even ask me is like is a must .
:confused:

naemlo
11-04-2012, 09:58 AM
bro, i paid the 5k not including the barfine , and when the bill for the bar fine came there is one additonal LD ,the girl didn't even ask me is like is a must .

Cos u look like a good carrot. :D

Soopafly
11-04-2012, 10:49 AM
indianmagickoil,

Waahhh....chop, chop and chop :eek: I hope she was at least very good in the sack. Was she? Don't tell me you got a starfish for 5k ;)

Soopafly
11-04-2012, 10:55 AM
.......Bloody prices all going up everywhere. Even in Patts, barcarra gals are going for 4k LT......
Wow....that's a big jump from 2,500 just 18 months ago :eek:, a 60% increase. Might need a second job just to keep up :p

sojo
11-04-2012, 03:24 PM
indianmagickoil,

Bacarra has this compulsory 2ld before bf. So effectively bf is 900 bht. Pretty sneaky if you ask me, but what to do when people just pay up?

BlueDragon193
11-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Wow....that's a big jump from 2,500 just 18 months ago :eek:, a 60% increase. Might need a second job just to keep up :p

Soon everyone will skip SC,Nana & Patpong and move to SK or look for FL at New Petchburi road (next to old Siam hotel).:)

ahtecklim
11-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Bloody prices all going up everywhere. Even in Patts, barcarra gals are going for 4k LT. Not surprise if Peppermint too. Even those smaller agg, such as Sweethearts are increasing from 2k to 2.5k. Nbz... lucky my regular gals still take 2k from me.

These are Walking Stret prices. Only tourist and carrot heads pay these. Can still find agogo girls for 2kB LT in Pattaya

leaseoflife
11-04-2012, 11:17 PM
These are Walking Stret prices. Only tourist and carrot heads pay these. Can still find agogo girls for 2kB LT in Pattaya

Time to raid LK metro and beer bars for cheaper sources for my nx trip. Need to find ways to beat the inflation. Did see a few area the beer garden during my last trip. Too bad bars closed. Anyway, pai say, I digress...

leaseoflife
11-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Soon everyone will skip SC,Nana & Patpong and move to SK or look for FL at New Petchburi road (next to old Siam hotel).:)

Actually I don't mind leh... I tot it has more Chio Bu than SC and nana. Only thing more is to brush up my limited thai.

BlueDragon193
11-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Actually I don't mind leh... I tot it has more Chio Bu than SC and nana. Only thing more is to brush up my limited thai.

Don't worry, you have a buddy to help you.:D

Sporty
12-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Happy Songkran to ALL!! Enjoy e WATER!!! :D

indianmagicoil
12-04-2012, 02:09 AM
i paid the 5k not including the barfine , and when the bill for the bar fine came there is one additonal LD ,the girl didn't even ask me is like is a must
Bacarra has this compulsory 2ld before bf. So effectively bf is 900 bht. Pretty sneaky if you ask me, but what to do when people just pay up?
That sucks man! Unfortunately it's inevitable. Law of Demand and Supply. That's why I don't really like posting about SK too much. Yes, selfish I am but prefer to lead bros on discreet expeditions go SK. With the recent increase in popularity of SK means I have to scout for newer local chiong joints now.

Your Thai still 1/2 bucket of water meh?:rolleyes:

yinyang
12-04-2012, 09:52 AM
That sucks man! Unfortunately it's inevitable. Law of Demand and Supply. Yes, selfish I am but prefer to lead bros on discreet expeditions go SK.
Yo, now even my last thb20 bill out from my socks:o On SK, I swear to zip up if only you care to show me me the ropes.

Have a good wetsy songkran, and sawasdi pi mai to your squeeze too. Sounds like bkk's traffic grid will be gone this weekend?

indianmagicoil
12-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Yo, now even my last thb20 bill out from my socks:o On SK, I swear to zip up if only you care to show me me the ropes.

Have a good wetsy songkran, and sawasdi pi mai to your squeeze too. Sounds like bkk's traffic grid will be gone this weekend?
Thanks for Best of Songkran wishes. U high & dry in Spore this weekend? Anytime u call bro and I'm in town will happily oblige with free night tour of SK.
But next trip looking at new more exciting local places to explore. Compiling "To Visit" lists now :D

naemlo
12-04-2012, 08:12 PM

Getting lesser since Wed.... while 30 was killed on the road driving out of BKK.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/30-killed-in-road-accidents-on-Thursday-30179873.html

yinyang
12-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Getting lesser since Wed.... while 30 was killed on the road driving out of BKK
Crying shame, every year ...31% mao driving. Drive safe if you sneaking to Patts or up country.
high & dry in S'pore this weekend
Yo, tempted but last minute flight pricing OTT. Besides, no lobang ..no more lil black book liao. And you know the hassles and roulette chances of hunting prey. Rain check on SK, and 1st pints on me. I was either brave or dumb to do solo a Suttisan bar (Pub 99 or something close on main stretch) 7 years ago. And last was with snowolf (bkk resident then) 2008, in precinct -got nude dancing at 2300. Laid back, no pressure LDs.

SQ promo now post songkran limited period for 328, CX doing 262. Hmm, can only do sneak weekend with calendar messed up with busy work stretch. Off to Jakarta tam ngan last week April. Also due to pop by Bangers on business following 1st week May.

indianmagicoil
13-04-2012, 03:52 AM
Bro YY,

What happen to your (in)famous Little Black Book? :eek:

Thais getting drunk & killing themselves during Songkran on the roads or settling old vendettas at the temple fair they have accepted as one of the hazards of this yearly excuse to drink themselves silly. Even at GM it was reported filled with drunk Thais at 9pm!

Keep in touch when we can meet for that SK pint coz doubt my schedule can allow me to make it in early May.

yinyang
13-04-2012, 10:57 AM
What happen to your (in)famous Little Black book?
Young man, binned liao ..as not only outdated, but no new entries:o Puyings either got (more) laid, got knocked up or simply run-road:p

leaseoflife
13-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Your Thai still 1/2 bucket of water meh?:rolleyes:

Ya loh... Till now phutt thai nid noi. Not enough puying juice to bring me up nx stage. I only know "ao boom boom mai" or "ao pai long time Mai" :D

Young man, binned liao ..as not only outdated, but no new entries:o Puyings either got (more) laid, got knocked up or simply run-road:p

Wah lao.... Season senior like u only need to eye ball a bit, wink wink a bit...and ho say liao. Where got need lil black book one? 555

naemlo
14-04-2012, 01:57 AM
Not enough puying juice to bring me up nx stage.

If u collect all the juice u had.... u can have your own personal Olympic size pool.... :D

schwing
14-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Good morning Bangkok! Sawaat dii pii mai!

Day 1 (11/4)

Touched down and went to Centre Point Petchaburi Hotel, booked by company. Walking down the street, approached by a tuk tuk driver and offered me 20฿ to bring me to a massage parlour and back to hotel once I finished. Took up the offer and was brought to Cupid, near Prince Hotel. Was brought to fish tank and being showed range of puyings, 3000฿ & 3500฿. In the end, upon recommendation, took 195 (Nok) who was sitted in the 3500฿ range. Service was good and lots of GFE. Also had opportunity to get her number in case I need her service directly if she is not working.

Total Damage: 3500฿ + 200฿ (tipped the guy who recommended me) + 50฿ ( tipped the lady who prepared and cleaned the room) - excluding tip for Nok and the tuk tuk driver.

Day 2 (12/4)

Fly to northern Thailand for some work.

Day 3 (13/4)

Fly back to Bangkok in the evening. My 'female friend' who was supposed to meet me 'no show'. Tried to contact her many times but she did not pick up the call. Sian.

Went to Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel where I had book in advanced, about 5300฿. Reached hotel, had a quick shower before walked to Soi Cowboy (virgin trip) which is less than 5 minutes (thanks to bros who recommended me this hotel. Despite high price, service was excellent and the hotel room is luxurious)

Didnt waste much time and just went to Long Gun. The moment stepped inside was amazed with naked puyings doing pole dancing and many other sexotic acts. Had few drinks with a puying (her name something Tan). Talked about bar fine and was told 800฿ that nite because of Songkran). She asked for ST but I tried to negotiate for LT. She quoted 4000฿ and she said that she will leave at 6 am. As she was more for ST (2000฿), I didnt carry on with the negotiation. She left later and sat with another farang. Approached another puying who caught my eye. Her name is Sunny. More sexy and even did sexy lap dancing, unlike Tan who just sat around. Straight away negotiate for bar fine. Same 800฿. But this time she quoted 3000฿ and even willing to stay till 12 noon.

At the hotel lobby, for security reason I believe, she was asked to surrender her ID. Later in the room, when I told her that I had requested for late-checkout at 2pm as my flight will be at 6pm, she even offered to stay with me and send me to airport later. Wow, no regret.

Day 4 (today, 14/4)

Just woke up and here I am typing a brief report.

Will be in Thailand again in late June due to work commitment in the north. But before that, a trip to Soi Cowboy again is a must. :)

norice
14-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Schwing,

You paid way too much at Cupidy, that's okay, live and learn! Usually, cost 2,000B max for girls behind the glass. Also, in Soi Cowboy, you should only visit Bacarra and Shark bars for SYTs! Have fun, this is your first trip so live and learn, you're a rich guy so spend spend your money and be happy!

schwing
14-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Schwing,

You paid way too much at Cupidy, that's okay, live and learn! Usually, cost 2,000B max for girls behind the glass. Also, in Soi Cowboy, you should only visit Bacarra and Shark bars for SYTs! Have fun, this is your first trip so live and learn, you're a rich guy so spend spend your money and be happy!

norice,

My purpose of writing here not only to share but also to get feedback from experienced one. I appreciate your comment.

I'll be back in June and your comment will of course help me in one way or another. Thank you. Will up your points!

AMAZONBOY
14-04-2012, 12:24 PM
a tuk tuk driver and offered me 20฿ to bring me to a massage parlour and back

Tuk Tuk drivers get a 500-1000 kick back from Cupidy. Most cases 500. If a fish tank girl cost 1800, then house charge customer at least 2300, or sideline 2600, becomes 3100. 500 goes to tuk tuk.

schwing
14-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Tuk Tuk drivers get a 500-1000 kick back from Cupidy. Most cases 500. If a fish tank girl cost 1800, then house charge customer at least 2300, or sideline 2600, becomes 3100. 500 goes to tuk tuk.

I did ask Nok how much does she get per customer that she entertained. She claimed only 1000฿. Wonder about the rest of 2500฿. :rolleyes:

sojo
14-04-2012, 01:19 PM
I did ask Nok how much does she get per customer that she entertained. She claimed only 1000฿. Wonder about the rest of 2500฿. :rolleyes:

everyone gets a part of the pie :D glad you like grand millenium. The hotels in bkk offers great value. I used to stay at different places until i got bored. The 12pm checkout and trip to another place in the hot weather absolutely stinks.

schwing
14-04-2012, 01:55 PM
everyone gets a part of the pie :D glad you like grand millenium. The hotels in bkk offers great value. I used to stay at different places until i got bored. The 12pm checkout and trip to another place in the hot weather absolutely stinks.

Yes bro. As my flight will be later at 6pm, they allow me to check out later at 2pm

naemlo
14-04-2012, 02:07 PM

The joint needs money to upkeep the building, the police, the workers, the utilities bills and other misc. Guess where the 2500 goes to????:eek:

ahtecklim
14-04-2012, 05:55 PM

There is a saying that the only time when thai bar girls are not lying is when they shut their mouth! Stories like these are common , just -50% and treat it like story telling time!

leaseoflife
15-04-2012, 10:25 AM
There is a saying that the only time when thai bar girls are not lying is when they shut their mouth! Stories like these are common , just -50% and treat it like story telling time!

Ya agree. At the end of the day, take it as entertainment fun. One ear in, one ear out. Same same sillypore talk cock sing song.

euritage
16-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Anyone still in town? I know timing not all that great. But bo bian, stop over trip from europe.

luckylurker
16-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Over Songkran, Bacarra still best bet to land a suay puying to spend time with. Around 40 girls downstairs and 20 upstairs on Saturday night 9pm, customers more. Popped over to Shark where only 5! gals on dancing duty. Can't imagine rest of the joints.

Tonight should be much better.

norice
16-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Luckylurker,

Bacarra is the best especially on Friday night due to free buffet! Quality over quantity!

ahtecklim
17-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Over Songkran, Bacarra still best bet to land a suay puying to spend time with. Around 40 girls downstairs and 20 upstairs on Saturday night 9pm, customers more. Popped over to Shark where only 5! gals on dancing duty. Can't imagine rest of the joints.

Best bet is to take a 2hr bus ride from Ekamai! :D

Soopafly
17-04-2012, 10:54 AM
When I get off the bus, my first stop would be Super Girls and then Super Babes, not necessary in that order ;)

Yokosi
17-04-2012, 12:08 PM

Waaah !!!. Enjoying yourself in Bangkok :D !!!.

Me stuck in KL for now :(.

luckylurker
17-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Luckylurker,

Bacarra is the best especially on Friday night due to free buffet! Quality over quantity!

Except last Friday, only have free buffet water and powder!

True true. Enjoy big party this Thursday!

Waaah !!!. Enjoying yourself in Bangkok :D !!!.

No more in heaven now back on planet Earth with plenty of wet laundry and wild memories. The worst part of going to BKK? Going back home. :(

norice
17-04-2012, 03:57 PM
luckylurker,

Be happy, since you can always go back to Bangkok!

leaseoflife
17-04-2012, 11:03 PM

Yes yes.... the ride there is always so anticipating...

When I get off the bus, my first stop would be Super Girls and then Super Babes, not necessary in that order ;)

Frankly... I just wanna get soak in the loud music, and naked puying. Where I go, no important... 555

Waaah !!!. Enjoying yourself in Bangkok !!!.

Sama sama... me in sillypore. Boring boring sillypore...

No more in heaven now back on planet Earth with plenty of wet laundry and wild memories. The worst part of going to BKK? Going back home.

Welcome back to Post-LOS Blues Club. No puyings here.. only guys with hum-jo faces, waiting for the chance to visit LOS again. :o

naemlo
17-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Welcome back to Post-LOS Blues Club. No puyings here.. only guys with hum-jo faces, waiting for the chance to visit LOS again. :o

Tam mai mai pai HCMC?

indianmagicoil
18-04-2012, 02:49 PM
From all the MP & AGG girls I interviewed over the years. The establishment gets the most cut from the Bht2,500 which includes the soap & toiletries she uses when she is servicing you. They have to "buy" it from the MP. Then you also have daily charges for hair & makeup and use of the lockers. If she worked in a AGG they would charge her for the uniform too. But the girls also gets a "commission" on top of their "basic" when they hit a certain number of customers in a month.

fei_fei45
18-04-2012, 07:08 PM

Well said bro... i always feel the blues whenever i come back... :D

Soopafly
18-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Frankly... I just wanna get soak in the loud music, and naked puying. Where I go, no important... 555
I know a great place in SK for that! After midnight, especially Friday and Saturday, in the back of the club, 30-40 puyings with nipple stickers congregate to freshen up before the set. It's dark back there, but hey, the music is loud and the puyings are nearly naked :D

Sama sama... me in sillypore. Boring boring sillypore...
You still got Geylang, Thai incall and Vietnamese KTV with S$20 rubba-rubba!

When I get the BBK blues, I just drink my beer with nam kaeng ;) People might look at me funny, but they don't know what they are missing :eek:

leaseoflife
19-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Tam mai mai pai HCMC?

Tempting... :D mid june maybe??

leaseoflife
19-04-2012, 05:48 PM
You still got Geylang, Thai incall and Vietnamese KTV with S$20 rubba-rubba!

Used to go K9. Viet ktv. Damn wild and cheap :D only thing is the wall damn thin and sound system lousy.

naemlo
19-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Tempting... :D mid june maybe??

1st week of May....

leaseoflife
20-04-2012, 12:36 AM
1st week of May....

First week cannot lah.. I am flying off to states end may. So maybe mid Jun ok. Maipenrai... I will chk with u again.

snowwolf79
25-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Anyone in town? Wanna go Intramara or SC, pm me. will be in town till 29th apr

snowwolf79
27-04-2012, 04:28 AM
Went to chat today. Got the 4 changrai gals to seat with me. Not bad feeling but too bad they do not go out with customers except for pubs. Tded-99 stock not as good as chat for this period. For those coming just take note of this. Price is also more expensive by 20 baht per half hour. Out calls for ST is 1800baht for chat 1500 for Tded

TonyCheong
27-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Went to chat today. Got the 4 changrai gals to seat with me. Not bad feeling but too bad they do not go out with customers except for pubs.

Yup those are PRs.

My friends who just came back from BKK told me the quality of these PRs are good but no take-out for ST/LT.

snowwolf79
27-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Yup those are PRs.

My friends who just came back from BKK told me the quality of these PRs are good but no take-out for ST/LT.

How to know whether they are PRs or not?? One of them age 19 quite pretty.

BlueDragon193
27-04-2012, 02:53 PM
How to know whether they are PRs or not?? One of them age 19 quite pretty.

They look like SnowWhite unlike SnowWolf...:D

snowwolf79
27-04-2012, 03:00 PM
They look like SnowWhite unlike SnowWolf...:D

Well I am SnowWolf as you know aka Doraemon when I am out. Where r you? SG or BKK??

BlueDragon193
27-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Well I am SnowWolf as you know aka Doraemon when I am out. Where r you? SG or BKK??

Might come back to Bkk around next weekend.:)

norice
27-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Are you hungry?

Tonight starting 8:30 pm, Bacarra go go bar will provide free buffet consisting of roast pig, potato salad, rice, brown gravy, vegetables and 3 Thai dishes! So yummy and it's free, you just have to buy drinks.

I'll be sitting outside with my old expats!

indianmagicoil
27-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Not bad feeling but too bad they do not go out with customers except for pubs. Tded-99 stock not as good as chat for this period. For those coming just take note of this. Price is also more expensive by 20 baht per half hour. Out calls for ST is 1800baht for chat 1500 for Tded
Used to be TDED99 girls were nicer & joint "higher class" than Music (predecessor of Chats) and TDED prices was slightly more expensive than Music. Both at that time operated by same Thai-Teochew boss and I think still the same coz they still keep the common entrance at the back.

Music (pre-Chats) had both dancers & reception (yes, thats what they called the non-dancers) but all could ta-pao. ST Bht1,500 and LT Bht2,500 inclusive Bht500 bar fine. But now with new ST rooms upstairs the extra Bht300 is for that. Well thats what I was told last month so by right should get rid of the "BF" if u "eat in" right?

Do they still have the raw egg show? Girl cracks an egg with her pussy and the bravest (or most foolish) customer that drinks it down gets a discount of his bill? Also the midnight bingo sessions were fun. I think was Bht100 a ticket. Can win cash, free "girl time" & whisky!

Music then was much more run down and smaller than Chats now but their business was good. Packed every single day. Upstairs used to be KTV rooms + dorms for the girls. Bros chionging becareful coz that building is a fire trap! Scary if u see the interior during the day!

Music was more of discovering gems. Tried Laotian girls (who would run & hide when "tam klod maa"), provincial uni girls on holiday in Krungthep for 2 months to make extra money and even an out-of-town SYT factory girl who just gotten retrenched. Sadly my fav PPS has quit if not he always recommended all these fresh blood to me :D

snowwolf79
27-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Used to be TDED99 girls were nicer & joint "higher class" than Music (predecessor of Chats) and TDED prices was slightly more expensive than Music. Both at that time operated by same Thai-Teochew boss and I think still the same coz they still keep the common entrance at the back.

Music (pre-Chats) had both dancers & reception (yes, thats what they called the non-dancers) but all could ta-pao. ST Bht1,500 and LT Bht2,500 inclusive Bht500 bar fine. But now with new ST rooms upstairs the extra Bht300 is for that. Well thats what I was told last month so by right should get rid of the "BF" if u "eat in" right?

Do they still have the raw egg show? Girl cracks an egg with her pussy and the bravest (or most foolish) customer that drinks it down gets a discount of his bill? Also the midnight bingo sessions were fun. I think was Bht100 a ticket. Can win cash, free "girl time" & whisky!

Music then was much more run down and smaller than Chats now but their business was good. Packed every single day. Upstairs used to be KTV rooms + dorms for the girls. Bros chionging becareful coz that building is a fire trap! Scary if u see the interior during the day!

Music was more of discovering gems. Tried Laotian girls (who would run & hide when "tam klod maa"), provincial uni girls on holiday in Krungthep for 2 months to make extra money and even an out-of-town SYT factory girl who just gotten retrenched. Sadly my fav PPS has quit if not he always recommended all these fresh blood to me :D

Did not see the show at chats. saw the show at harlem nights instead. did not play bingo either. but the girl boob show is earlier about midnight. last night a bunch of chinese went in and could not talk in thai. nearly got into some trouble there.

Burberrybrit
27-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Are you hungry?

Tonight starting 8:30 pm, Bacarra go go bar will provide free buffet consisting of roast pig, potato salad, rice, brown gravy, vegetables and 3 Thai dishes! So yummy and it's free, you just have to buy drinks.

I'll be sitting outside with my old expats!

Bro norice, next Friday have free buffet or not? Haha

norice
27-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Burberrbrit,

Every Friday night!

indianmagicoil
27-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Did not see the show at chats. saw the show at harlem nights instead. did not play bingo either. but the girl boob show is earlier about midnight. last night a bunch of chinese went in and could not talk in thai. nearly got into some trouble there.
I think they did away with the "raw egg challenge" & bingo for a couple of months already.

Chinese as in PRCs? Thais are generally friendly & easy going people so they must have done something to piss them off. Best is you can speak Thai if come this joint or else just stay at SC & NEP.

System here also not really the same as SC or NEP or even Chang Ping. Girl can choose if she wants to sit with you or not. The PPS & MMS will entertain their Thai regulars first rather than you the foreigner. Like said, their business is good so they pick & choose.

Once a bunch of Indians came. Usual cheap Charlies from the sub-continent. Never call any girl to sit but tried to touch for free girls walking pass them. Nearly kana wallop by the bouncers. :rolleyes:

snowwolf79
27-04-2012, 08:42 PM
I think they did away with the "raw egg challenge" & bingo for a couple of months already.

Chinese as in PRCs? Thais are generally friendly & easy going people so they must have done something to piss them off. Best is you can speak Thai if come this joint or else just stay at SC & NEP.

System here also not really the same as SC or NEP or even Chang Ping. Girl can choose if she wants to sit with you or not. The PPS & MMS will entertain their Thai regulars first rather than you the foreigner. Like said, their business is good so they pick & choose.

Once a bunch of Indians came. Usual cheap Charlies from the sub-continent. Never call any girl to sit but tried to touch for free girls walking pass them. Nearly kana wallop by the bouncers. :rolleyes:

believe that they are done with both stuff but other joints are doing them. As for what i know from the PRCs, one of gals walked over and lap danced on one of the guys. he just tipped her 100 baht without telling the waiter or pps to bring over. they are pissed off over that incident. thats why, did not respect them i believe

indianmagicoil
27-04-2012, 08:47 PM
believe that they are done with both stuff but other joints are doing them. As for what i know from the PRCs, one of gals walked over and lap danced on one of the guys. he just tipped her 100 baht without telling the waiter or pps to bring over. they are pissed off over that incident. thats why, did not respect them i believe
Oh man! Missed the Bht100 lap dance. Slim naked puying grinding you whilst u auto roam her! :p

snowwolf79
27-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Oh man! Missed the Bht100 lap dance. Slim naked puying grinding you whilst u auto roam her! :p

Yes, believe only Tded99 and chat have this. other joints do not have this at the moment

Soopafly
27-04-2012, 09:26 PM
One of my favorites..... (.)(.) :D;)

massageboy666
28-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Yes, believe only Tded99 and chat have this. other joints do not have this at the moment

Do they have LT at Saiphan Kwai ? Thanks. What's the damage like ?

snowwolf79
28-04-2012, 01:54 AM
Do they have LT at Saiphan Kwai ? Thanks. What's the damage like ?

Seldom have LT, normally go for ST. Shucks just now was at chat, got 1 gal quite chio. wanted to go LT with her. said no, only do ST. ok i said wait till 12. When i wanted to go with her, she went out with others. going back tomorrow for revenge!!

BlueDragon193
28-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Seldom have LT, normally go for ST. Shucks just now was at chat, got 1 gal quite chio. wanted to go LT with her. said no, only do ST. ok i said wait till 12. When i wanted to go with her, she went out with others. going back tomorrow for revenge!!

Sound like you are going to rape her is it. Don't get caught with the under aged gals.55555
Sanook.

snowwolf79
28-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Sound like you are going to rape her is it. Don't get caught with the under aged gals.55555
Sanook.

she is a teaser. if i am not raped by her consider myself lucky

BlueDragon193
28-04-2012, 09:19 PM
she is a teaser. if i am not raped by her consider myself lucky

Did you went back to that bar we used to go often and now they do have additional shower show performance around midnight.
Almost forgot another nearby "aunty bar".:D

snowwolf79
29-04-2012, 03:19 AM
Did you went back to that bar we used to go often and now they do have additional shower show performance around midnight.

Almost forgot another nearby "aunty bar".:D

went to that one on weds. next 3 days at chat. which aunty bar? well feel that gals @ chat prefer to go for ST esp those pretty ones!! Those a bit dark will go LT. Whites will go normally for ST

yimsuay
29-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Was over at Chat on Wednesday.Bought my own vodka from dfs and was charged 300b for cockage.Went with two bros but they spoke zero Thai.Got the chiangrai girl to sit with them.One was them was really a cockteaser,make my friend till he buay tahan and she speaks pretty decent Chinese.But sadly cannot ta pao.
30mins will cost u 120b to sit with the girls.The selection of girls was plenty.Enjoyed the hot candle wax show and the 100b lapdance.All of 3 of us negotiated 3 puyings for LT @2500b each and insisted that they stay till at least 9am.This must be told to the MMS.Drink bill and miscellaneous comes up to ard 2000b.
Not a bad place to visit but it is abit run down this place,unlike ur SC and NEP.And yes,u do need to speak Thai.

ZhugeKongMing
29-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi bros, any1 can explain the SOP and charges for SK? How far is it away from Soi cowboy? Will be going to BKK soon, would like to visit that place. Thks in advance.

indianmagicoil
29-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Dear Zhu Ke Liang

SOP? Go in. See girl. Pay. Fuck. Happy. Yup guess thats the SOP.
Not far from SC take taxi less than Bht100 watch out for traffic jams though.
Rates etc... all juz a few pages away... dun be lazy plz :rolleyes:

BlueDragon193
29-04-2012, 09:55 PM
which aunty bar?

The second small bar from the main road. We quickly finish our beers and left and couldn't help laughing later.:)

snowwolf79
29-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Was over at Chat on Wednesday.Bought my own vodka from dfs and was charged 300b for cockage.Went with two bros but they spoke zero Thai.Got the chiangrai girl to sit with them.One was them was really a cockteaser,make my friend till he buay tahan and she speaks pretty decent Chinese.But sadly cannot ta pao.
30mins will cost u 120b to sit with the girls.The selection of girls was plenty.Enjoyed the hot candle wax show and the 100b lapdance.All of 3 of us negotiated 3 puyings for LT @2500b each and insisted that they stay till at least 9am.This must be told to the MMS.Drink bill and miscellaneous comes up to ard 2000b.
Not a bad place to visit but it is abit run down this place,unlike ur SC and NEP.And yes,u do need to speak Thai.

FYI the 2500bt for LT includes a hotel room opposite. Gals prefer to do ST rather than LT is that the amount they get is the same, no matter ST or LT.

ChangRai Gal... Hmm what is her name? Ling, Mai or which other.. There are a total of 7 working there. All unable to tb back one. Your LT is one shot or 2??

snowwolf79
29-04-2012, 11:17 PM
The second small bar from the main road. We quickly finish our beers and left and couldn't help laughing later.:)

Orh.. forget where liaoz. I think I prefer our old joint cos most gals can go LT with us rather than Chat. Even though the selection @ chat is more but they only ST. If you are one who wants ST and chio ones, go chat.

Bro KGB_LK, you know which 2 gals I am aiming for... Going for ST with them my next trip.. kekeke

leaseoflife
29-04-2012, 11:17 PM
FYI the 2500bt for LT includes a hotel room opposite. Gals prefer to do ST rather than LT is that the amount they get is the same, no matter ST or LT.

Oh, always tot LT means tabao go bk own hotel. Man, see all these FR make me gian only. Dunno when's my next homecoming.

snowwolf79
29-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Oh, always tot LT means tabao go bk own hotel. Man, see all these FR make me gian only. Dunno when's my next homecoming.

For Chat, the Lt includes a room for you to use already, no need to bring back to hotel. Whether you bring back one or not, you will still be charged @ 2500..

naemlo
30-04-2012, 01:27 AM

Dun come, I yet to finish off your gerssss. :D

rukthai
30-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Now in Bangkok. Went Saphan Kwai last night with a couple of friends. Went inside chats. Aplenty of girls. Some PRs can't be Barfined. Whereas some can. U need to ask.

So LT 2500baht includes room at hotel opposite? That I did not ask or found out.

girl sit with you for 30mins for 120baht. Eat or drink from what you ordered. Did not stay long enough for the lap dance. Saw the girls preparing with nipples stickers on when leaving. :)