PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

bkklove
21-08-2009, 12:15 AM
hey anybody been to soi cowboy recently? esp the bar called shark?

any chances that lady working inside are "transformer"? Just curious as one lady told me she work everyday and only rest 2 days per mth :S

adidas88
21-08-2009, 08:47 AM

any chances that lady working inside are "transformer"? Just curious as one lady told me she work everyday and only rest 2 days per mth :S

transformers ??? optimus prime or megatron ???
i dun mind if she's a bumblebee ....:D

Playman
21-08-2009, 09:51 AM
hua hin is a good getaway from the busy city life in bkk ...
the beach is rather quiet and there's horse riding too ...

And strip tease show where you can rub oil into her......yummy!

Or watch girl taking bath in the middle of the pub........:p:D

Playman
21-08-2009, 09:54 AM
transformers ??? optimus prime or megatron ???
i dun mind if she's a bumblebee ....:D

Taiko you are really funny......miss your sense of humour over here!

But I prefer Megan Fox instead....!:D:p

leaseoflife
21-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Hop on a plane lah! Now all budget carriers having specials!

Hehehe... actually already booked my trip for end Sept. This time around, a little longer. Gg for 5 days. Last trip too rush. Juz love hitting the agogo bars, but must retn to Akane for a nice scrub again! Baccara ladies seems to be getting better each time I go back.

me prefer to go Hua Hin and chill out ...
quiet beach and nearer to BKK ... :) :)

Was supposed to go Koh Samet with Bro ML, but think now weather not so good. So, may wanna go Pattaya instead after hitting BKK. Maybe can ask him abt Hua HIn too. He is the lau jiao there :D

Actually, damn jia lat, been to thailand so many times, still got some much more to learn. :D

rocksoff
21-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Baccara ladies seems to be getting better each time I go back.

About a year ago, they got buck naked. Then for a long long time, onli remove shirt. Now there is a team getting buck naked again :)

Still think some of those that don't undress are most swee .. typical right? :)

leaseoflife
21-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Still think some of those that don't undress are most swee .. typical right? :)

Ha... ya, gotta agree somewhat with you on that point. First time, interesting. Second time, not too bad, third time, normal, thereafter... same same. Prob good to leave some to imagination lah. :D

Pennyarcade
21-08-2009, 05:01 PM

I last went few months ago. Shark has the hottest looking girls around. Baccara has the cutest girls so i kinda flip flop between these 2 depending on my desires.

Since Shark and Baccara are the most popular bars in Soi Cowboy so they cannot afford to have "transformers" there as it might end up scaring away the high paying Japanese clientele and regular patrons.

For me rule of thumb is the more popular the bar the less likely you will encounter a she-dude but then again its not 100% which is why i sometimes try to cop a feel below just to make sure.

Just be sure the bar you enter isn't a Katoey bar and you should be relatively safe.

bkklove
22-08-2009, 11:10 AM
okay i feel safer now. haha
but sorry for my lack of knowledge. can a girl really work everyday and rest 2 days in a month? i tot menses normally lasy 4-6 days?

Also i'm quite curious. A real boob supposed to feel firm and hard? or soft?

adidas88
22-08-2009, 11:25 AM
but sorry for my lack of knowledge. can a girl really work everyday and rest 2 days in a month? i tot menses normally lasy 4-6 days?
do ur office female colleague rest for 4-6 days when their menses come ??

all real boobs r suppose to feel soft (.)(.) ....
if it's hard .. u can be sure there r silicon implant ...
u can even feel the silicon bag at the side of the boobs ... :)

Pennyarcade
22-08-2009, 01:07 PM
bkklove - When are you going bangkok?

My trip is confirmed 4th to 6th sept staying at S Sukhumvit Suites (new boutique hotel opened in July only got it at 1350bt a night instead of 2000bt standard rate)

Anyone else going there can PM me

leaseoflife
22-08-2009, 02:25 PM

Test test... give it a BIG BITE. If she screams and kick u on your lil' bro.. prob real. If got something oozing out (other than in red or white), then u know it's fake :D

ahtecklim
22-08-2009, 03:12 PM

Its called fishing! She put her sob stories as bait and see if any one bites. ;)

rocksoff
22-08-2009, 04:46 PM

Depends quite a bit on age also ;-)

Normally after a kid or two more soft ..

Yokosi
22-08-2009, 06:07 PM
all real boobs r suppose to feel soft (.)(.) ....
if it's hard .. u can be sure there r silicon implant ...
u can even feel the silicon bag at the side of the boobs ... :)

Ever been to Obsession in Nana Plaza ?. A total lady boy bar.

Yes, "the girls" have boobs and these can be soft !.
And due to "hormone injections ". You cannot feel the silicon implant because they are none.

Shark Bar are all ladies. She rest 2 days per month because she does not bleeds during her period. Or she is playing with you.

adidas88
22-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Yes, "the girls" have boobs and these can be soft !.
And due to "hormone injections ". You cannot feel the silicon implant because they are none..
correct me if i am wrong ...
hormone injection only work on male and not female ...
else silicon implants will not be here anymore ....

bkklove
22-08-2009, 08:22 PM
bkklove - When are you going bangkok?

My trip is confirmed 4th to 6th sept staying at S Sukhumvit Suites (new boutique hotel opened in July only got it at 1350bt a night instead of 2000bt standard rate)

Anyone else going there can PM me

eh i went last week alr. it was fun. haha. enjoy your trip bro. i stayed in some hotel in soi 11. quite a good location as it's in between nana and cowboy.

paiseh i dunno how to multi quote.
hmm i'm still confused. hard = real or soft = real? diff people givin diff ans ah. so i dunno which one is truth. :confused:

haha bro yokosi seems like a old veteran. need to learn more from him before gg bkk again. :D

massageboy666
22-08-2009, 10:52 PM
you should try King's Corner at Patpong - the "ladies" look great

rocksoff
23-08-2009, 05:22 PM
hmm i'm still confused. hard = real or soft = real? diff people givin diff ans ah. so i dunno which one is truth. :confused:

You have to feel all the same boobs that they felt in order to know if they telling the truth :D

Playman
23-08-2009, 05:36 PM
eh i went last week alr. it was fun. haha. enjoy your trip bro. i stayed in some hotel in soi 11. quite a good location as it's in between nana and cowboy.

paiseh i dunno how to multi quote.

haha bro yokosi seems like a old veteran. need to learn more from him before gg bkk again. :D

Hahahaha...after squeezing many boobs big, small, C-cup, B-cup , A-cup shapes.....soft hard and not forgetting wither ones...then you certainly will know the difference...!:D:p

indianmagicoil
23-08-2009, 11:21 PM
can a girl really work everyday and rest 2 days in a month? i tot menses normally lasy 4-6 days?
It varies from place to place. From my limited knowledge the girls get like 3 or 4 days off a month. Their suppose to work everyday and if they go AWOL the bar will cut their pay which is usually the bar fine amount - double if its a weekend or public hols. When they take off usually has nothing to do with their menses. They will tell customer my aunty come today so can't go ST/LT tonight... but then again thats a good lie if they dun wan go out with yah :p

Also i'm quite curious. A real boob supposed to feel firm and hard? or soft?555... my bro tatz a real silly or serious Q... dun how to answer... chiong more so can see, touch, feel, lick and suck more then form your own opinion or can ask girl to show the surgical scars which usually is under the armpits. But rule of thumb if its too firm and upright when naked chances r they r enhanced.

Playman
23-08-2009, 11:42 PM
It varies from place to place. From my limited knowledge the girls get like 3 or 4 days off a month. Their suppose to work everyday and if they go AWOL the bar will cut their pay which is usually the bar fine amount - double if its a weekend or public hols. When they take off usually has nothing to do with their menses. They will tell customer my aunty come today so can't go ST/LT tonight... but then again thats a good lie if they dun wan go out with yah :p

555... my bro tatz a real silly or serious Q... dun how to answer... chiong more so can see, touch, feel, lick and suck more then form your own opinion or can ask girl to show the surgical scars which usually is under the armpits. But rule of thumb if its too firm and upright when naked chances r they r enhanced.

Hahahaha.....once look at it you can roughly tell already.... have touch 100% sure!:D:D

bkklove
23-08-2009, 11:54 PM
You have to feel all the same boobs that they felt in order to know if they telling the truth :D
haha the bros over here all felt so many boobs b4. like that i need to feel a millions boob before i know. :D

Hahahaha...after squeezing many boobs big, small, C-cup, B-cup , A-cup shapes.....soft hard and not forgetting wither ones...then you certainly will know the difference...!
haha bro playman. i'm not a lucky guy like you :p

555... my bro tatz a real silly or serious Q... dun how to answer... chiong more so can see, touch, feel, lick and suck more then form your own opinion or can ask girl to show the surgical scars which usually is under the armpits. But rule of thumb if its too firm and upright when naked chances r they r enhanced.

hmm a fake boob's nipple will get harden? next time must go look under the armpit alr. haha

indianmagicoil
24-08-2009, 12:02 AM
hmm a fake boob's nipple will get harden? next time must go look under the armpit alr. haha
"Fake boob" = artificial mammary glands? Then I should think "no" the nipples can't get hard. "Fake boobs" = enhanced? Then "yes" they can get hard. Aiyah bro quite asking tiz kinda of Q's and go suck+squeeze a few more!

Playman
24-08-2009, 05:00 AM
"Fake boob" = artificial mammary glands? Then I should think "no" the nipples can't get hard. "Fake boobs" = enhanced? Then "yes" they can get hard. Aiyah bro quite asking tiz kinda of Q's and go suck+squeeze a few more!

Paiseh paiseh.....sometime didn't clear my Inbox....hahahahah! Sorry!:o:p

adidas88
24-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Paiseh paiseh.....sometime didn't clear my Inbox....hahahahah! Sorry!:o:p
too busy squeezing boobs (.)(.) .... :D :D

etct88
24-08-2009, 11:55 AM
too busy squeezing boobs (.)(.) .... :D :D

.... at 5am in the morning, he is squeezing his own balls......:p:p

Playman
24-08-2009, 03:14 PM
.... at 5am in the morning, he is squeezing his own balls......:p:p

Aiyo uncle uncle after 5am means I "had" squeeze neh neh already....ok!:mad::D

indianmagicoil
25-08-2009, 02:23 AM
haha bro playman. i'm not a lucky guy like you :p

A bit of $$$ helps... not all of us as...
a) lucky
b) handsome
c) sweet talker
d) all of the above
(Pls tick one) :D

Tai Kor Playman... I know u very busy one. So... mai pen rai :)

sober
25-08-2009, 02:54 AM
A bit of $$$ helps... not all of us as...
a) lucky
b) handsome
c) sweet talker
d) all of the above
(Pls tick one) :D

Tai Kor Playman... I know u very busy one. So... mai pen rai :)

FYI, tai kor playman's answer is "D"..... hahahaha....

yinyang
25-08-2009, 09:05 AM
FYI, tai kor playman's answer is "D"..... hahahaha....
d) all of the above(Pls tick one)
Oh, mine's NONE of above... how?:o

indianmagicoil
25-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Oh, mine's NONE of above... how?:o
Then welcome to my "club"! Club No Money No Honey... :o

fwchong
04-09-2009, 02:45 AM
Anyone can advice... a thai taxi bring me to see a place to see where it is basically all the girl u can select n bring back to hotel overnight...neg from 4K .

I know the price is too exp n even if I can reduce it to 3K but I was wondering if this sort of so call house girls are better than those in Soi Cowboys where u have to pay bar fine n neg with the girl...

Anyone has expriences in this and advice ? Thanks...

Tony Stark
04-09-2009, 03:52 AM
Anyone can advice... a thai taxi bring me to see a place to see where it is basically all the girl u can select n bring back to hotel overnight...neg from 4K .

I know the price is too exp n even if I can reduce it to 3K but I was wondering if this sort of so call house girls are better than those in Soi Cowboys where u have to pay bar fine n neg with the girl...

Anyone has expriences in this and advice ? Thanks...

I find your post interesting as this option is rarely mentioned by people. So I'm going to try to answer in detail. Hopefully those who have insight on "House" girls can share their experiences.

Don't be fooled by the pricing. This taxi driver brought you to some seedy motel place right? If this is the kind of place the girl standard is usually -10 to 4/10 only.

Pay no more than THB2000 for overnight. Try your luck at THB1200-1500 first. If not just leave. As to whether "House" girls are better than Agogo Bar girls or not it's subjective. Because you may not be able to trace back the "House" OKT in case something happens. Play safe. Always stick to establishments.

BKK has a lot of cheapo places to get a bonk. However the health risk is to be noted. At Yaowarat (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=bangkok+yaowarat&sll=13.694108,100.500097&sspn=0.044614,0.07699&ie=UTF8&ll=13.72963,100.502243&spn=0.043273,0.075617&z=14) area (east bank of the Chao Phraya River) notably near to Hua Lumpong Railway Station there're some FLs located around motels. At Thonburi (west bank of the Chao Phraya River) there're many unexplored places to get motel FLs. However like I said quality is very low and possible health risk. THB300-500 for ST or something like that.

The reason why I never explored Thonburi is it's too far away from places like Ratchada where I usually stay. There're no MRT stations at such places. One way journey can take up to 2 hours if you take a bus or taxi because of the damn traffic jams. I only take taxis after midnight. Traffic is very smooth. In BKK taking the taxi in the day time is a total waste of time and money. Take the BTS, MRT or buses instead. Combine with a little walking. Don't be lazy. Will save tons of time. You'll thank me for it. :)

Looks like I've to activate our BKK Chapter cuntmando rocksoff to explore Thonburi in my absence. Will he take up the mission? :D

adidas88
04-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Looks like I've to activate our BKK Chapter cuntmando rocksoff to explore Thonburi in my absence. Will he take up the mission? :D
but cuntmando rockoff without captian cummando tony stark becum cannotcum ... :D :D

yinyang
04-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Don't be fooled by the pricing. This taxi driver brought you to some seedy motel place right? If this is the kind of place the girl standard is usually -10 to 4/10 only.
Pay no more than THB2000 for overnight. Try your luck at THB1200-1500 first. If not just leave. As to whether "House" girls are better than Agogo Bar girls or not it's subjective. Because you may not be able to trace back the "House" OKT in case something happens. Play safe. Always stick to establishments.
BKK has a lot of cheapo places to get a bonk. However the health risk is to be noted.
Sensible advice. Also, risking shady characters... never know, may lose more than bahts gained:rolleyes: Go for the tried and thrusted.

Reminds me of 1 joint (near Pratunam area?) called Stardust or something similiar sounding 2 years back. Open to wee hours of morning, with front building lights off. Bored broads sitting in 3 rows. Was silly to capitulate to junior's demands that late night to pick best of worse for LT (2-2.5k cannot recall). Once bitten, forever shy:o

Dm_ass
05-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Have anyone heard about news on S'poreans got trap in one of PatPong sex show and were force to pay 14,500 Baht :eek: in order to leave the club? Anyone know which clubs it could be so that cheongster here can avoid falling into the same trap?

Here is the link to the news:
Relax - S'poreans, beware Patpong trap (http://www.relax.com.sg/relax/news/245458/S%2527poreans%252C_beware_Patpong_trap.html)

motodiary
05-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Have anyone heard about news on S'poreans got trap in one of PatPong sex show and were force to pay 14,500 Baht :eek: in order to leave the club? Anyone know which clubs it could be so that cheongster here can avoid falling into the same trap?

Here is the link to the news:
Relax - S'poreans, beware Patpong trap (http://www.relax.com.sg/relax/news/245458/S%2527poreans%252C_beware_Patpong_trap.html)

this is hardly news anymore, bro. As far as I know, the gogobars on the second floor in Patpong are no-go as most of them engaged in such scheme. those on the ground floor facing the open night market are generally safe. it seems to me to be quite well-known as a few travel sites and many cheongsters have mentioned this fact before. and it only happened in Patpong, not Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy.

Have you been to Patpong before yourself?

indianmagicoil
05-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Rule of Thumb for Patpong... DON'T GO UPSTAIRS! But guess not everybody that comes to Thailand will actually surf SBF to check? 555

If really wan to see such shows may I suggest you arrange with your tour guide? Did this more than 10 years ago and no hassles or hidden costs. Paid what was quoted by my guide.

Tony Stark
05-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Sensible advice. Also, risking shady characters... never know, may lose more than bahts gained:rolleyes: Go for the tried and thrusted.

Reminds me of 1 joint (near Pratunam area?) called Stardust or something similiar sounding 2 years back. Open to wee hours of morning, with front building lights off. Bored broads sitting in 3 rows. Was silly to capitulate to junior's demands that late night to pick best of worse for LT (2-2.5k cannot recall). Once bitten, forever shy:o

That's why never choose a girl for ST/LT towards the end of the night.
Desperation plus horniness always lead to wrong judgements.
Especially after a night's drinking.
Offload one round or two in the MP during the afternoon.
During night time you'll not be so hard up. :D

ric316
05-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Rule of Thumb for Patpong... DON'T GO UPSTAIRS! But guess not everybody that comes to Thailand will actually surf SBF to check? 555

If really wan to see such shows may I suggest you arrange with your tour guide? Did this more than 10 years ago and no hassles or hidden costs. Paid what was quoted by my guide.

bros....soi cowboy's long gun has free shows every night from 10.30pm...at least they had the last few times i was there...plus the go gos on the 1st floor of nana plaza usually has shower shows....nothing interesting. hope this helps :)

Dm_ass
05-09-2009, 05:37 PM
this is hardly news anymore, bro. As far as I know, the gogobars on the second floor in Patpong are no-go as most of them engaged in such scheme. those on the ground floor facing the open night market are generally safe. it seems to me to be quite well-known as a few travel sites and many cheongsters have mentioned this fact before. and it only happened in Patpong, not Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy.

Have you been to Patpong before yourself?

I've been to Patpong but didn't dare to go in when those gals kept persuading us to go in. Now come to think of it, it was a good thing that we didn't. I'll stick to Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza from now on. Thks, bro.:D

Playman
05-09-2009, 07:26 PM
I've been to Patpong but didn't dare to go in when those gals kept persuading us to go in. Now come to think of it, it was a good thing that we didn't. I'll stick to Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza from now on. Thks, bro.:D

If not sure better stick to the usual places that been recommended here as safe unless you are adventurous one and prepare to be chop left right and centre!:D

Tony Stark
05-09-2009, 09:54 PM
If not sure better stick to the usual places that been recommended here as safe unless you are adventurous one and prepare to be chop left right and centre!:D

Everytime people always want to find out about "the other side of the fence" but do not want to take risk and choose to adopt the typical Singapore kiasu/kiasi mentality. :cool:

Like the saying goes. No pain no gain. :)

In the BKK threads I only see bro rockoffs sharing his off the beaten track Agogo Bar adventures consistently. I admire his spirit although his arena may not be my preference. Yes he's not Singaporean. ;)

Jackboy
05-09-2009, 10:32 PM
For ago go bars with sexy shows..can also go to Barcarra at Soi Cowboy. I was there 2 Fridays ago and was surprised to see the school girls dancing with their tops off on the lower floor and the dancers naked performing sexy shows on the upper floor.

For the ago go bars at Patpong,I always stick to King Castle 1, 2 and King's Corner. Heineken for only 100TB cheaper than places at SC and Nana Plaza.
Kings Corner at Patpong is a must go- Quite a big agogo bar with many beautiful transvestites and girls dancing as well. You can see a lot of Hollywood or korean stars look alikes. They were all so beautiful that I may have problems picking out the real girls if they did not seperate them during their pole dances. I remembered reading a FR some time back in Aug that someone managed to bring back a Megan Fox look alike. Yeah I did saw a few of them over there and they were all transvestites.

Playman
06-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Everytime people always want to find out about "the other side of the fence" but do not want to take risk and choose to adopt the typical Singapore kiasu/kiasi mentality.

Like the saying goes. No pain no gain.

In the BKK threads I only see bro rockoffs sharing his off the beaten track Agogo Bar adventures consistently. I admire his spirit although his arena may not be my preference. Yes he's not Singaporean.

To be frank other than the "up-stairs" in Patpong area and the in-famous Lumphini Park, the rest of the areas are relatively safe......whether they will over-charge you as you "look" like a foreigner to them is another story.

If they over-charge you then black-list them and move on......but mind you it is takes ages to cover all the areas as many closed down over the years and many mushroom up at the same times.

To me in BKK to cover all the pubs, spas, gentlemen clubs,Mps, genuine massages is almost impossible even for a local.:D:)

Good luck!:D:D

Tony Stark
06-09-2009, 12:20 AM
If they over-charge you then black-list them and move on......but mind you it is takes ages to cover all the areas as many closed down over the years and many mushroom up at the same times.

To me in BKK to cover all the pubs, spas, gentlemen clubs,Mps, genuine massages is almost impossible even for a local.:D:)

Sometimes the locals are impressed that we foreigners know where to cheong better than them! :D

tomjoe
06-09-2009, 12:36 AM
bro..thanks.

Jackboy
06-09-2009, 12:45 AM
Sometimes the locals are impressed that we foreigners know where to cheong better than them! :D

Ha ha..you will be even surprised when a taxi driver gives me a blank look..when I said pai Nana plaza. Only when I said Sukhumvit soi nana then he gao zai.

Playman
06-09-2009, 03:17 AM

Fully agrees with you on this point......! Found a few new places to cheong already..from FL to be exact..will check it out on my trip! When I asked my Thai friends, they look blur and asked me where....'"Never heard of it" :D

yeokimheng
06-09-2009, 07:38 AM
Fully agrees with you on this point......! Found a few new places to cheong already..from FL to be exact..will check it out on my trip! When I asked my Thai friends, they look blur and asked me where....'"Never heard of it" :D

and when do u intend to show us where is the new places:D

cheers!

Playman
06-09-2009, 11:38 AM
and when do u intend to show us where is the new places:D

cheers!

Let me check it out first....sometimes it could turn out to be a shit first!:D:D

adidas88
06-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Let me check it out first....sometimes it could turn out to be a shit first!

yes yes ... better for one to eat shit then all of us eat shit ... right ?? :D :D

just joking .... bro playman will be the scarifice lamb ... :D

Playman
06-09-2009, 12:02 PM
yes yes ... better for one to eat shit then all of us eat shit ... right ?? :D :D

Yeah...that should be the way....if not all eat shit.....hahahahahah! :D (joking)

etct88
06-09-2009, 05:37 PM
yes yes ... better for one to eat shit then all of us eat shit ... right ?? :D

he not lamb:mad:.... he pig that eat tiger/thai ger.....:D

adidas88
06-09-2009, 09:25 PM
he not lamb:mad:.... he pig that eat tiger/thai ger.....

... :D .... that's a good one ...
扮猪吃thai ger .... :D :D

indianmagicoil
06-09-2009, 10:35 PM
For ago go bars with sexy shows..can also go to Barcarra at Soi Cowboy.
"Tiger show" where girl's pussy can smoke a joint, shoot ping pong balls and insert razor blades in. "Sexy show" most AGG will have. Baccara have infamous glass ceiling, some have "lesbian show" but most just naked ladies gyrating to music.

dohc_tx3
08-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Hi,

I'm really a super noob BKK. Will be going there on the 16th, touching down around 2100hrs.

Can anyone recommend me some cheap and good hotel that you brothers might had stayed before when you were there just to have fun? :o

Me and my friends will be there for three night, can recommend me a few place to try out that you guys thinks its good and cheap?

Btw, can i bring the a-go-go out? As in book her over to the hotel? If not, where should i go if i want to book a girl back?

Know you guys must be thinking that i should be reading more on the thread, but seriously, i dont know the road name and after a 10s of pages. I kinda get confuse... :(

Realy hope some kind brudders can help me out... Thanks... :o

adidas88
08-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Know you guys must be thinking that i should be reading more on the thread, but seriously, i dont know the road name and after a 10s of pages. I kinda get confuse...
:eek: ... argh ??? 10 pages and u expect to get all the informations u need ???
that's not even 10% of pages in this thread ....

i suggest u start reading from 1st jan 2009 page and by the time u reached today page ... u'll have collected more information then u ever dream of ...
so let ur fingers do some walking ....

dohc_tx3
08-09-2009, 09:44 PM
:eek: ... argh ??? 10 pages and u expect to get all the informations u need ???
that's not even 10% of pages in this thread ....

i suggest u start reading from 1st jan 2009 page and by the time u reached today page ... u'll have collected more information then u ever dream of ...
so let ur fingers do some walking ....

Bro, i think you got me wrong. What i mean is 10+s of pages. I think i got confuse because i dont know the place at all. :(

I cant even pronounce the road name. Haa.. Hope you can point me to some places?

My friend had this stupid idea of getting the rooms only when we are there which i dont feel too comfortable, but his organizing and i'm tagging along. So lan lan. But im quite sure he know nut about there...

Hope you dont mind... :o

Playman
08-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Bro, i think you got me wrong. What i mean is 10+s of pages. I think i got confuse because i dont know the place at all. :(

I cant even pronounce the road name. Haa.. Hope you can point me to some places?

My friend had this stupid idea of getting the rooms only when we are there which i dont feel too comfortable, but his organizing and i'm tagging along. So lan lan. But im quite sure he know nut about there...

For a start try this Bangkok hotels online reservation in Thailand. (http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/) he is a reliable guy to book your hotel room from.He is the sponsor for these International Field Reports!

Secondly, ask him or tell what your budget is then ask for a girl-friendly hotel! That will clear your way for adventurous trip....!:D

leaseoflife
08-09-2009, 11:29 PM

For a start, suggest:
1. Soi Cowboy
2. Nana
3. Akane Massage

That shd start you off somewhat. If you are more adventurous, then head for the MPs. Do a search or go to the MP thread. Lota information there. Take Bro Adidas suggestion... start from the page on 1st Jan 2009, and move from there. U will get enough info for a start. That's how I did my research.

For a start try this Bangkok hotels online reservation in Thailand. (http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/) he is a reliable guy to book your hotel room from.He is the sponsor for these International Field Reports!

Secondly, ask him or tell what your budget is then ask for a girl-friendly hotel! That will clear your way for adventurous trip....!:D

Ya... totally agree. Reliable and responsive. IF you really need a hotel name, I have stayed in Jasmine Suite and Admiral Premier before, which were great. Very near to cowboy. I am going to stay in HIP for my coming trip end Sept. That one is nearer to Nana if i am not wrong (Bro Playboy... tio boh??)

Suggest you stay in Sukv lah... more convenient to cheong at night. Most places near BTS, so you can just take it to do your shopping in the day. You just PM or go to the sponsored page on the top of the International FR thread, and post to him. Tell him exactly what u need, eg. gal-friendly, budget, location, date, what you plan to do etc and he will reply u.

Last note... still suggest you go and read from 1st Jan 2009 onwards. It is not that long... skip the part where we tcss. Scan thru lah. Also, recommend u look at teh BKK MP and AGG threads as well. Same thing.. 1st Jan 2009 onwards. If u got tme after that, then work backwards.

Okie... enough said...

22 Days to go...and counting... :D

leaseoflife
08-09-2009, 11:42 PM
Ok.. today I quite free... i entertain u abit. But that said.. i also very new, ya. Bros here can correct me if I am wrong...

Hi,

I'm really a super noob BKK. Will be going there on the 16th, touching down around 2100hrs.

"]---- u prob reach hotel 2300 hrs. Dun waste time... drop your bags and head for SC or Nana. (Patpong?? :D)

Can anyone recommend me some cheap and good hotel that you brothers might had stayed before when you were there just to have fun?
Me and my friends will be there for three night, can recommend me a few place to try out that you guys thinks its good and cheap?

---- just told u in the earlier post. Refer there.

Btw, can i bring the a-go-go out? As in book her over to the hotel? If not, where should i go if i want to book a girl back?

---- yes u can. ST or LT... u decide. I like LT cos I love the feeling of waking up against a nice, warm, SYT female body. Can go to your hotel (make sure it is gal-friendly, unless u wanna part with another 600bht), or if u like, can go to her place. :D Prices depends. Please read thread.

Know you guys must be thinking that i should be reading more on the thread, but seriously, i dont know the road name and after a 10s of pages. I kinda get confuse...

---- read more of the thread. Really la.... 10+ pages are not much. If u read at least about the last third..then okie. . even if we tell u all the info here, it would be more useful if you read the thread. Just like studying for exams, the more you read, the better u remember. :D

Last advice... see if u got another old bird wanna meet up with u if they happen to be there. It will be easier to get around, and also to ensure u dun just bump around. I know some bros here willing to be the tour guide for a cheap airfare and a couple of beers. :D

Like bro Adidas always say... Ask and you will receive.

bkklove
09-09-2009, 12:42 AM
haha what bro adidas and bro leaseoflife stated is right. Dun be lazy and do some research over here. i'm sure it'll be a great help when u reach bkk. I also started my research from this forum, great help when i'm in bkk :D

yep, for the hotel, just approach bro tim, He's friendly and helpful, definitely able to help u get a hotel that you're satisfy with. lol

enjoy your trip in bkk. i missed that place already even thou i went there twice during mid aug and beg of sept. :o

indianmagicoil
09-09-2009, 12:52 AM
I sometimes don't understand why noobs would want to read from Page 1. This thread alone has 172 pages already.

You lucky Grand Master Playman & Bros LOF entertain u. Sometimes use common sense lah... read the most recent and use the search thread function lah. Posts more than a year old dun bother lah. I myself read until eyes pop out.

Chiongin muz use Big Head all the time. B4 u go there and when you are there... kao jai mai :)

Sanuk sanuk chok dee na kap!

adidas88
09-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Very near to cowboy. I am going to stay in HIP for my coming trip end Sept. That one is nearer to Nana if i am not wrong (Bro Playboy... tio boh??)
nope ... HIP hotel is in Ratchada area .. nearer to MP's ...:)

Suggest you stay in Sukv lah... more convenient to cheong at night. Most places near BTS, so you can just take it to do your shopping in the day.
totally agreed if u like clubbing, AGG ...

You just PM or go to the sponsored page on the top of the International FR thread, and post to him. Tell him exactly what u need, eg. gal-friendly, budget, location, date, what you plan to do etc and he will reply u.
affirmative ... look for Tim and tell him what ur expectation and he will recommend a good hotel ...

You lucky Grand Master Playman & Bros LOF entertain u. Sometimes use common sense lah... read the most recent and use the search thread function lah. Posts more than a year old dun bother lah. I myself read until eyes pop out...
yes ... take down notes as u read through it ....
soon u'll realise there's only a few places u shld go when in bkk ...

---- u prob reach hotel 2300 hrs. Dun waste time... drop your bags and head for SC or Nana. (Patpong?? )
quite unlikely u'll reached ur hotel by 2300hrs when u touched down at 2100hrs unless u r damn fortunate that the airport immigration is working at full steam and the baggage claim is fast enough ....
travelling time from airport to town take abt an hour if traffic is good ...

leaseoflife
10-09-2009, 01:25 AM
nope ... HIP hotel is in Ratchada area .. nearer to MP's ...:)

Oh... geez.. always thought it was near. Hway Kwang Subway not that near to Nana PLaza rite? Hmm... should I, should I not?

Bros... any good suggestion for a hotel nearby Nana? Something like Hip, nice and cheap. Pai say lah..i typical sillyporean.. ai cheap ai fresh ai big big :D

Playman
10-09-2009, 02:10 AM
Oh... geez.. always thought it was near. Hway Kwang Subway not that near to Nana PLaza rite? Hmm... should I, should I not?

Bros... any good suggestion for a hotel nearby Nana? Something like Hip, nice and cheap. Pai say lah..i typical sillyporean.. ai cheap ai fresh ai big big :D

Behind Nana, Majestic Suites but got to book early...!:D

Call Tim to settle the hotel for you.....!

Bangkok hotels online reservation in Thailand. (http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/) or otelbuddy.com - Hotel Worldwide Price Comparison Engine (http://www.otelbuddy.com/)

leaseoflife
10-09-2009, 02:17 AM

Bangkok hotels online reservation in Thailand. (http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/) or otelbuddy.com - Hotel Worldwide Price Comparison Engine (http://www.otelbuddy.com/)

Wah bro... so late still up har? :D Did think of Majestic Suites, but seems a little tired. But will keep that as a second choice. Looking at Citidines Soi 11 or Citichic. But location wise, M.Suites is good :D

etct88
10-09-2009, 02:27 AM
Wah bro... so late still up har? :D Did think of Majestic Suites, but seems a little tired. But will keep that as a second choice. Looking at Citidines Soi 11 or Citichic. But location wise, M.Suites is good :D

he got share... sure can sniff out biz......:D:D

Playman
10-09-2009, 05:31 AM
he got share... sure can sniff out biz......:D:D

What share....what biz.....?:D:D

closetspacefull
12-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Hi Bros, will be staying at the Presidential Solitaire from tomorrow onwards. Anyone in BKK want to meet up for drinks?

Cheers!

Jackboy
13-09-2009, 01:32 AM

Try stay at The Paradiso Suites lovate at Suk Soi 10. Hotel is less than 1 yr old. It's located close to the Main rd. And you can turn left walk to Nana Ent Plaza or turn right walk to Soi Cowboy. Less than 5 mins walk to Nana station. Very convenient place to stay if you like to monger in the Agogo bars.

All room have safey boxes and they use card keys. Staff are very friendly and good service. And last but not least is guest-friendly.

Here is their website :
Paradio Boutique Suites (http://www.paradisosuites.com/)

Can call them to book. Standard room is bit small but okay for me. Had stayed there few times before.

yeokimheng
13-09-2009, 07:47 AM

ya.....book thr him will cost u less problem!
as for mi....not as lucky as you has playman to assist you with that!
i got play out by an asshole which until now hasn't return my money for booking hotel on my behalf:mad:
funny thing is that he said to playman he will tt back:mad:
bro here watch out for this asshole;)

Jackboy
13-09-2009, 05:09 PM
You will need to make a prepayment for the hotel which is a bit risky if thats the first time you stay at the chosen hotel.

The price difference is very minimum whether you book with the agent or hotel directly. And sometimes its much cheaper to book with the hotel directly.

Playman
13-09-2009, 07:01 PM
You will need to make a prepayment for the hotel which is a bit risky if thats the first time you stay at the chosen hotel.

The price difference is very minimum whether you book with the agent or hotel directly. And sometimes its much cheaper to book with the hotel directly.

I don't really know about booking directly will get you cheaper price but one thing I know that my corporate rate is higher than what Tim offers me so I took his offer plus personal service if there is a problem.

By the way, which hotel confirm the room for you and that you don't need to pay in advance or at least your credit details....just in case you don't show up.:D:D

Unless you are a regular there and they know you very well, just one call will do. Nevertheless, it is up to you how you want to do it....good luck!:D

closetspacefull
13-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Just spent Sat night in Bangkok

Wow, have only hit Nana Plaza and Nataree so far...
My thoughts:

Hit Rainbow 4 and Mandarin in Nana Plaza. Is it just me or is business really bad. Would expect the crowds to be rocking on the weekend but it seemed that were just a few bored Farangs and Nihonjin in these two places. Can't complain about the qty/qlty of girls in Rainbow 4. I was told to expect only hotties from coyotes but there were tons of really impressive girls at Rainbow 4. Less so in Mandarin but mainly because it was a much smaller bar.

Bar fined an older 26yr old who had a good grasp of english. Nothing really special to write about other than the fact that she was much more service oriented than equiv Chinese KTV girls. One thing though, Nana wasn't too much of my cup of tea. So many girls just doing the bangkok shuffle... and looking bored. I'll guess I try soi cowboy to see if there are better dancers/coyotes/go go girls.

Nataree was a disappointment. Girl was sweet but the place is seriously run down... Ripped sofas, a room without a toilet, crappy towels. It needs a complete renovation!

One bright spot though. Guys you have to check out the Platinum Suite at Presidential Solitaire. Avoid rooms on the lower floors. 10-12 is club rooms but you'll have to pay more. I got a room on the 8th floor and its awesome! Large plasma with 4 poster bed, a nice jacuzzi bathroom, and a separate kitchenette and living room. Paying less than 3k baht a day.

BTW, anyone in Bangkok right now, feel free to drop me a pm. Love to meet up with some others as well.

indianmagicoil
14-09-2009, 12:40 AM
bro here watch out for this asshole;)
Whose this asshole again? Dunno who how to b careful? :)

etct88
14-09-2009, 02:41 AM

sad to say, maybe someone you know......:)

I believe and hope he will honour what he promise.....:)

Playman
14-09-2009, 04:38 AM
sad to say, maybe someone you know......:)

I believe and hope he will honour what he promise.....:)

I think that the best way is "that" person come out to clarify and pays up to solve this "problem" rather than the rest of the brothers keep guessing!:D

yeokimheng
14-09-2009, 07:32 AM

THAT ASSHOLE IS Categories in ______ Candyshop Forum_______ (http://candyshops.lefora.com/)

SAID BE BACK ON 08092009 FROM LOS AND SETTLE IT THAT NIGHT!
WHAT DATE NOW!
GOT TIME TO BLOG,NO TIME TO RETURN,
DUN SAY UNTIL GOT DRAGON AND PHOENIX,
DUN WAN PAID SAID SO......NO BIG DEAL AS I ALWAYS SAID TO BRO PLAYMAN,SMALL MONEY TO SEE A ASSHOLE IS WORTH IT.
SO LMP,KEEP THE MONEY FOR YOURSELF.
YOU WAN MI TO CLEAR YOUR NAME........WAIT UNTIL 32/12/2009!
DUN SAID I JUMP THE GUN......:mad:

**dun say in hosptia or hp lost**

Garage1
14-09-2009, 12:04 PM
no good man...
thats why even me in bkk, rarely meet up with samsters...

etct88
14-09-2009, 12:39 PM
no good man...
thats why even me in bkk, rarely meet up with samsters...

agreed with you! good way to avoid unnecessary mis understanding.:D

but again, this ah pek 'open flower' liao:o, so have to be selective to mix around, lo..... next best issue is to aviod money talk..... :p

indianmagicoil
14-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Well Bro Yeo I hope u can get yr cash back one day ITM treat it as "tuition fee" just like in the past puying carrot head me I also treat the money gone the same. He's old bird here only will spoil his rep but noticed he has been missing & re-appearing so is that a red flag already?

Bro Garage1, agree with u why dun like to meet bros. Look at Bro Stark's posts about "neow chee" (drink Coke only) & ungrateful chiongsters (not even a word of thanks) is just one of the many reasons.

closetspacefull
14-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Umm.. not exactly the best mood to post my request to meet with any sbf bros in BKK, but what the hell, just put it out there. I can't promise not to drink coke, but I have never welshed or not paid my share.

Anyway my thoughts on Soi Cowboy:
Went to Long Gun and the go go bar next "Raunch something or another" to it. Must have gone too early because it was pretty tame (same old bangkok shuffle). The fun didn't start till 9:30pm/10:00pm when the girls started doing some actual dancing, including a shower scene. One of the girls sat by me and kept on drilling her tongue into mine and trying to get her hand into my pants!!!

Barfined her. Had a little too much and really didnt't do much in the hotel room other than some snuggling and itchy fingers, but when I tried to pay her in the morning, she said didn't do anything so no need! Felt bad so stuffed 1k as taxi money and let her go around 10am.

woah... dealing with a headache now though!

indianmagicoil
14-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Barfined her. Had a little too much and really didnt't do much in the hotel room other than some snuggling and itchy fingers, but when I tried to pay her in the morning, she said didn't do anything so no need! Felt bad so stuffed 1k as taxi money and let her go around 10am.
BHT1K is very jai dee of you and if you add the barfine (BHT600-700 was it?) some Bros would say u paid more than u should. 555... she really said "no need"? Well either she "shy" to ask or its the start of something... ;)

closetspacefull
14-09-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm a stingy miser in every-day life, but on the few times I get to cheong, hey, lets not argue dime and cent right!

I've met guys who whip out a calculator at Japanese piano bar in the US and man... I never want to go through the experience of waiting 30 minutes to calculate everyone share's of the bill in front of the mocking eyes of the manager. So malu! And the guy makes 10 times what I do!!!

I guess the rich remain rich by pinching pennies

closetspacefull
14-09-2009, 01:41 PM
by the way, notice this "555" in every thai thread. Guessing its something like KNN or Wa Lau, but just curious whats the exact meaning?

mikemike
14-09-2009, 01:56 PM
the Number 5 in thai is Ha...so 555 = hahaha or LOL..eieiei

chok dee krap!

by the way, notice this "555" in every thai thread. Guessing its something like KNN or Wa Lau, but just curious whats the exact meaning?

Playman
14-09-2009, 02:38 PM
the Number 5 in thai is Ha...so 555 = hahaha or LOL..eieiei

chok dee krap!

Hi bro....great to see you here after sometime.....555+:D

etct88
14-09-2009, 03:32 PM
..... Look at Bro Stark's posts about "neow chee" (drink Coke only) & ungrateful chiongsters (not even a word of thanks) is just one of the many reasons.

ha ha ha ha.. i only drink teh O kosong wuth Ironman, no need to pay for sugar or milk.... hee hee:D:D

Garage1
14-09-2009, 06:55 PM
meeting up with stingy fcukers is ok.. worse is u kena those SHY fuckers. expect u to become their OKT, talk to their gal, nego with their gal, nego with taxi, even must help order drink for them..
these SHy fuckers wanna play but forget to bring their mouth,guts, and balls to BKK..take taxi also shy. order food also shy. tarpao girl also shy.
only thing not shy is fuck their gal in their own room..

yeokimheng
14-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Well Bro Yeo I hope u can get yr cash back one day ITM treat it as "tuition fee" just like in the past puying carrot head me I also treat the money gone the same. He's old bird here only will spoil his rep but noticed he has been missing & re-appearing so is that a red flag already?

Bro Garage1, agree with u why dun like to meet bros. Look at Bro Stark's posts about "neow chee" (drink Coke only) & ungrateful chiongsters (not even a word of thanks) is just one of the many reasons.

Mi has no intention to take back the $ from him,but just :mad: that he tell bro playman that he will pay back!
until now no sound no pictures from that beggers!
lasty,dare to borrow money saying got some lobang,help him with his business!
see for yourself,how many chick is in his den!
lucky,mi no pimp and no dump to fall for his magic!

kooolboy
14-09-2009, 09:24 PM
I had the good fortune of cheonging with my good friend based in bkk.

1st night, Bacarra.... quite crowded but not packed fully.
Quite a bit of girls on display.
10% were really pretty or really look fuckable.
Was accosted by a few and even had 1 "fell" accidentally into my lap.
Only allowed a syt to sit with me but she disappeared a short while later.

Eyed another SYT on the dance floor, she was very pretty. I was undecided, my friend knew me very well and ask the waitress to ask her over for me.
barfined her and arrange for LT at 3k baht.

it was quite a romantic fuck... like making love to a gf.
she left after the morning session.
$ well spent.
look: 7/10
gfe: 8/10

2nd night went to Soi Nana, Rainbow 5....
the chicks there were hungry!!!
1 very pretty and sexy girl came to me.... planted the whole body to me and refused to leave.
i took a closer look, man was she pretty or what.
touch her skin and it was the tightest and smoothest skin i ever felt....
i was hooked...
the sex was amazing and the body just unbelievable!
look: 8.5/10
sex: 9/10

I want to go back to BKK!

yinyang
14-09-2009, 10:35 PM
I want to go back to BKK!
Another frequent flyer to LOS in the making:p

Playman
14-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Mi has no intention to take back the $ from him,but just :mad: that he tell bro playman that he will pay back!
until now no sound no pictures from that beggers!
lasty,dare to borrow money saying got some lobang,help him with his business!
see for yourself,how many chick is in his den!
lucky,mi no pimp and no dump to fall for his magic!

Well, he happened to check into the same hotel as I am, and bump into him....well, he "says" that he call you and sms for your account no but you no "hiu" him.....!

That is exactly what I heard from him....when I asked him what happened and if he owns money then he got to pay and clear up his name! If not his name is going down the drain and for a few hundred $ it is not worth it....!

So you guys have to sort it out yourselves as I was never in the picture when all these happened!:D:D

Therefore I can't get involved and I will not!:D

indianmagicoil
15-09-2009, 01:31 AM
meeting up with stingy fcukers is ok.. worse is u kena those SHY fuckers. expect u to become their OKT, talk to their gal, nego with their gal, nego with taxi, even must help order drink for them..
these SHy fuckers wanna play but forget to bring their mouth,guts, and balls to BKK..take taxi also shy. order food also shy. tarpao girl also shy.
only thing not shy is fuck their gal in their own room..
Then next time u can ask them pay first and u can fuck their girl too ;) Aiyah maybe you poot Thai geng tatz ask u nego & ask mah 555... but me thinks stingy ones are the worst still.

Another frequent flyer to LOS in the making:p
Join my club... missing my tilak still :(

So you guys have to sort it out yourselves...
Since Bro Yeo already stated his case. Now what does the accused have to say?

etct88
15-09-2009, 01:40 AM
......If not ...... name is going down the drain and for a few hundred $ it is not worth it....!
...................I was never in the picture when all these happened!:D:D
Therefore I can't get involved ........:D

wow, that's why I so lucky, have you as my Lord... if I no money, you will pay for my hotel...... hotel, like they say for birds only... cheap cheap cheap chip chip....:p

Playman
15-09-2009, 01:49 AM
wow, that's why I so lucky, have you as my Lord... if I no money, you will pay for my hotel...... hotel, like they say for birds only... cheap cheap cheap chip chip....:p

Aiyo uncle.....you have to go back many pages to see the whole pictures...I didn't paid for anyone hotel bill.....!:confused::rolleyes:

Tony Stark
15-09-2009, 01:57 AM
but again, this ah pek 'open flower' liao:o, so have to be selective to mix around, lo..... next best issue is to aviod money talk.....

Aiyah was about to sms you and borrow THB200. :(

ha ha ha ha.. i only drink teh O kosong wuth Ironman, no need to pay for sugar or milk.... hee hee

I thought you only drink Ginger Tea? :confused:

wow, that's why I so lucky, have you as my Lord... if I no money, you will pay for my hotel...... hotel, like they say for birds only... cheap cheap cheap chip chip....

Pak Playman will sponsor us one night of free stay in Watana Mansion any time lah. It's like spare change to him only. Hahahaha. :D

etct88
15-09-2009, 02:26 AM
Aiyah was about to sms you and borrow THB200. :(

For you, you take whatever cash you can find in my wallet lo... sui bo

I thought you only drink Ginger Tea? :confused:

Ginger Tea also tea, just like Lipton Tea, C U N Tea.......

Pak Playman will sponsor us one night of free stay in Watana Mansion any time lah. It's like spare change to him only. Hahahaha.

Aiyah, our pak, loose change only what... sup sup sui....:D

His pocket very big and have many loose change......:p

adidas88
15-09-2009, 08:54 AM
Aiyah was about to sms you and borrow THB200....
200baht ??? liddat u also want to borrow from him ???
he probably give it to u ... :D

Pak Playman will sponsor us one night of free stay in Watana Mansion any time lah. It's like spare change to him only. Hahahaha.
hallo ... u r really damaging pak playman reputation ...
wat watana mansion ??? he no so cheap one ...
he will sponsor at least one night free stay in Pathuwan Princess ... :D :D

etct88
15-09-2009, 11:44 AM

SORRY, He have to rob from me........:mad:

he will sponsor at least one night free stay in Pathuwan Princess ... :D

aiyah, not so loud la........ wait everyone also want. Then we have to turn to you lo, you and him same same CK club, founder members...

I, we not members of your exclusive CK club.....:o

piratebooty
15-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Aiyo uncle.....you have to go back many pages to see the whole pictures...I didn't paid for anyone hotel bill.....!:confused::rolleyes:

u never pay hotel bill since u own HIP HOTEL!:eek: hehehe or u managed to charm the receptionist there n u pay u're bill in flesh hehehe i saw the way she was looking at u, like love at first sight :D

Tony Stark
15-09-2009, 06:26 PM

SORRY, He have to rob from me........:mad:

KNN so giam siap! :mad:

he will sponsor at least one night free stay in Pathuwan Princess ...

Pathuwam Princess Hotel not girl friendly leh.
Give me Emerald Hotel can liao lah. :D

Playman
15-09-2009, 07:05 PM
u never pay hotel bill since u own HIP HOTEL!:eek: hehehe or u managed to charm the receptionist there n u pay u're bill in flesh hehehe i saw the way she was looking at u, like love at first sight :D

Bro....shhhhhhhh please don't say anything about this as the receptionist is marked by several brothers in MK and here...!

You want me to die meh?:D:D

Playman
15-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Pathuwam Princess Hotel not girl friendly leh.
Give me Emerald Hotel can liao lah. :D

bro...Emerald Hotel is also not girl friendly ....if not I would have stayed there!:D:D

yeokimheng
15-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Well, he happened to check into the same hotel as I am, and bump into him....well, he "says" that he call you and sms for your account no but you no "hiu" him.....!

That is exactly what I heard from him....when I asked him what happened and if he owns money then he got to pay and clear up his name! If not his name is going down the drain and for a few hundred $ it is not worth it....!

So you guys have to sort it out yourselves as I was never in the picture when all these happened!:D:D

Therefore I can't get involved and I will not!:D

ya.....that what i did no"hiu"him but remember you said take the money back from him.

that what i did.......and give him the detail and say will be back on 080909 evening and tt that night............and what date is today:mad:

bro playman......no problem with that and anyway i nvm thr of giving my money back!

closetspacefull
15-09-2009, 08:45 PM
It seems in alot of the threads, CP, Shenzhen, BKK et all, alot of bros borrow money and never return...

Simple case, when you lend money to a fellow cheongster, assume all is lost.

I've had to borrow once, when I flat out forgot my wallet, and one of the sbf bros was able to lend me nearly 2k rmb (to also cover the girl sitting flower cost). Saved me out of a tight spot and returned him the moment we got back to hotel. Knocked on door and actually disturbed him while he was going on mission :P

I felt very very bad borrowing money to cheong. but at least I had the cash at hand. Even if he had stayed in a different hotel, I would have driven to where he was or gone to an atm at night if I didnt have the cash on me.

I never understand bros who do not have the money to cheong, and end up borrowing on a future payday???

Bro, don't let the hobby control you otherwise you will end up sad case in "Matters of the heart forum".

etct88
15-09-2009, 08:52 PM
.................... I never understand bros who do not have the money to cheong, and end up borrowing on a future payday???

Bro, don't let the hobby control you otherwise you will end up sad case in "Matters of the heart forum".

yup! 200bahts also want to steal from me.... knn and call me giam siap... buay sui right... hee hee.... :D:D

hi all buddies, lightened up......... let's move on :p:p

indianmagicoil
15-09-2009, 11:21 PM
It seems in alot of the threads, CP, Shenzhen, BKK et all, alot of bros borrow money and never return..

I never understand bros who do not have the money to cheong, and end up borrowing on a future payday???

Smells like some small scale scammers are working in SBF? Bro u already answered your own question. Me thinks now recession but some bros with low vitamin M still want to chiong so scam fellow chiongsters lor. For this lot must read Grnd Master Tony Stark's "Chionging Adjustment During Recession" thread. Those kanna KT can look for me for lessons or go to thread u have mentioned :D

Playman
16-09-2009, 12:23 AM
ya.....that what i did no"hiu"him but remember you said take the money back from him.

that what i did.......and give him the detail and say will be back on 080909 evening and tt that night............and what date is today:mad:

bro playman......no problem with that and anyway i nvm thr of giving my money back!

Well, I did ask you to take the money from him as he "claimed" that he didn't have your account so cannot TT back the money to you...so if that is the case, I guess that you are right...got to move on in life!:(:D

kevric
16-09-2009, 01:57 AM
Will be heading to Soi Cowboy this coming 20th with 3 of my friends. Most likely will be Bacara as I went with some of the samsters here in july.

May I know is there any changes ?? Sorry , cos will be bringing 3 of my friends who never went before, thus dun wanna make them disappointed.. :D

Or if theres any other recommendations ?? Greatly appreciated.

yeokimheng
16-09-2009, 05:14 AM
Well, I did ask you to take the money from him as he "claimed" that he didn't have your account so cannot TT back the money to you...so if that is the case, I guess that you are right...got to move on in life!:(:D

ya lor.........move on!
any plan or when heading to LOS!:D

yinyang
16-09-2009, 09:02 AM
going there today 16th Sept .. alone not sure where to have fun or bring gal back to hotel have fun....
You in right thread on AGG scene. Straight forward, pop in either SC (soi cowboy) or Nana:
1. Have a beer on terrace seat (or ringside, if short sighted)
2. Scan bikini clad (some even less!) chabors
3. Have a good memory for no. tags
4. Choose your lucky no., buy LD to check out stock
5. If a "hit", pay up barfine (600-700) and she'l be yoru night bolster

Cannnot be more complicated than that. If no. 4 fails you, go back to start no. 1 (elsewhere). If everything fails, there's golden palm:p
...Bacara as I went with some of the samsters here in july.
May I know is there any changes ??
Only money change hands since:D

Yokosi
16-09-2009, 09:45 AM
You in right thread on AGG scene. Straight forward, pop in either SC (soi cowboy) or Nana:
1. Have a beer on terrace seat (or ringside, if short sighted)
2. Scan bikini clad (some even less!) chabors
3. Have a good memory for no. tags
4. Choose your lucky no., buy LD to check out stock
5. If a "hit", pay up barfine (600-700) and she'l be yoru night bolster

Cannnot be more complicated than that. If no. 4 fails you, go back to start no. 1 (elsewhere). If everything fails, there's golden palm:p

Only money change hands since:D

And don't pay LDs to the waitress nor mamasans !.

If no. 4 fails, BRING OUT your potato chips and the girls will come to you.

Bar fine in Deja Vu, Midnight Bar, Our Place, Black & White is THB 800 and drinks are the most expensive on the soi. Quality of girls ::o

yinyang
16-09-2009, 12:39 PM
And don't pay LDs to the waitress nor mamasans !.
If no. 4 fails, BRING OUT your potato chips and the girls will come to you.
Bar fine in Deja Vu, Midnight Bar, Our Place, Black & White is THB 800 and drinks are the most expensive on the soi. Quality of girls ::o
If no. 4 fails, BRING OUT your potato chips and the girls will come to you
AGG vet has spoken. Tried his Pringles trick once in OT (Orchard Towers, not the hallowed Old Trafford ground:D)... and had some sucess with puyings then:p;)

Playman
16-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Soi Cowboy

The following is a list of the Gogo bars on soi Cowboy, Bangkok.

Rate (this very personal rate can change from one review to the next):
#very bad, *bad, **ok, ***good, ****very good, *****recommended.

- 5 Star Gogo**
Location: Soi Cowboy on the left hand side when coming from Asoke.
Prices: BF: 600 baht. ST negotiated at 1500.
Comments: Weak line up but a live band!

- Afterskool Gogo*
Location: Soi Cowboy: on the left hand side after Sheba’s when arriving from Asok (Suk soi 21).
Prices: BJ/HJ at the bar: 700 baht. Singha 90 baht.
Comments: Small place with pushy girls and mamasan. Not a good gogo bar and not a good BJ bar either.

- Baccara Gogo***
Prices: BF 600 Now Baccara charges 2 LadyDrinks (2×150) in addition to the 600 BF!, ST 2000, LT 4000. Singha Bottle 140 baht.
Comments: Always a good place, at least to have a drink and watch thru the transparent ceiling.

- Cactus Club Gogo**
Location: Soi Cowboy, between Dundee Bar and Toy Bar, on your right hand side when coming from Asoke road.
Prices: Singha Beer Bottle 135 baht, BF 500 baht, ST 1500 baht (negotiable).
Comments: A few fat girls in a small bar. One superstar!

- Deja Vu Gogo
Prices:
Comments:

- Doll House Gogo**
Prices: BF 600, ST 2000, LT 3-4000. See the latest review.
Comments: used to be a 5 stars…

- Dundee Gogo
Prices:
Comments:

- Jungle Jim’s Gogo
Prices:
Comments:

- Long Gun Gogo***
Prices: BF 550, ST 2000, LT 3-4000.
Comments: good shows. New girls. Worth a visit.

- Midnite Gogo#
Prices:
Comments: Gogo bar with Coyote that you can’t Barfine. Sucks!

- Our Place Gogo#
Prices:

- Raw Hide Gogo*
Location: Soi Cowboy: the first Gogo bar on your right when coming from Asoke (Sukhumvit soi 21)
Prices: BF is probably 600 baht as in almost all places. Never BF anyone there.
Comments: Last time the place was full of more than chubby girls.

- Shark Bar Gogo*****
Prices: BF 600, ST 2000, LT 3-4000. See the latest review.
Comments: The best in soi Cowboy these days.

- Spice Girls Gogo#
Prices:

- Suzie Wong Gogo****
Prices: BF 600, ST 2000, LT 3-4000.
Comments: good shows. A few pretties.

- Tilac Gogo****
Location: Soi Cowboy on your left hand side when arriving from soi 21 (Asoke).
Prices: the bottle of singha at 130 baht, the BF at 600 baht, and girls quoting 2000 ST and 3000 LT.
Comments: one of the best Gogos of Bangkok these days.

- Toy Bar Gogo
Prices:
Comments:

Hopefully the lau jioas can add a few pointers in here and there......for newbie like me...hahahahah!:o

Tony Stark
16-09-2009, 02:26 PM
yup! 200bahts also want to steal from me.... knn and call me giam siap... buay sui right... hee hee.... :D

hi all buddies, lightened up......... let's move on :p:p

Shhh...Don't picha my THB200 scam. :(

Yokosi
16-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Soi Cowboy

The following is a list of the Gogo bars on soi Cowboy, Bangkok.

- Deja Vu Gogo
Prices:
Comments:

- Midnite Gogo#
Prices:

- Our Place Gogo#
Prices:

- Spice Girls Gogo#
Prices:

Hopefully the lau jioas can add a few pointers in here and there......for newbie like me...hahahahah!:o

The above bars, including Black & White all have coyotes which moved from 1 bar to the other 4 bars. Same coyotes actually because the bars belong to the same group !.
You can bar fine the coyotes if you can pay them well and if you personally know the 5 different mamasans of these bars !. LDs for these mamasans is THB250, way too expensive for me now and especially since i know them 7 years ago ( countless LDs on them, got one pretty maung on shots and she did AGG in the bar !!! ).
I better stick to SHARK with girls not pressuring you to buy LDs or BACCARA that do has some pushy waitress wanting LDs.

indianmagicoil
16-09-2009, 06:35 PM
- Baccara Gogo***
Prices: BF 600 Now Baccara charges 2 LadyDrinks (2×150) in addition to the 600 BF!, ST 2000, LT 4000. Singha Bottle 140 baht.
Comments: Always a good place, at least to have a drink and watch thru the transparent ceiling.

- Cactus Club Gogo**
Location: Soi Cowboy, between Dundee Bar and Toy Bar, on your right hand side when coming from Asoke road.
Prices: Singha Beer Bottle 135 baht, BF 500 baht, ST 1500 baht (negotiable).
Comments: A few fat girls in a small bar. One superstar!

- Raw Hide Gogo*
Location: Soi Cowboy: the first Gogo bar on your right when coming from Asoke (Sukhumvit soi 21)
Prices: BF is probably 600 baht as in almost all places. Never BF anyone there.
Comments: Last time the place was full of more than chubby girls.

- Suzie Wong Gogo****
Prices: BF 600, ST 2000, LT 3-4000.
Comments: good shows. A few pretties.

I think AGG at Soi Cowboy environment is much cleaner and air smells better (not old musty a/c kinda smell) compared to Patpong. In addition to Snr Playman's ratings to the abv mentioned AGGs;

Baccara - more SYT here. Sit upstairs and like it when they take off their school uniform tops. 555... u can tell which ones just join. The more shy ones will move outta the way.

Cactus - mostly ba-ba girls but alwayz naked. Good German beer on tap and I think theirs a ST room upstairs. Very tiny hole in the wall but u r right up cloze to the action.

Rawhide - their show has 2 dominatrix gyrating to Highway to Hell, Enter Sandman... so if u like hard rock this place is for you. No Isaan 2 step here and if you sit at the stage when the show is on the dominatrix will grind her pussy on your head. Quite professionally choreographed.

Suzie Wongs - good lesbian show. Girls really seem like doing it :D

All prices for drinks, LD, ST/LT as per Bro Playman's report. Date of visit: approx 2 months ago... now better post some FRs after your visit. Sanuk+chok dee na!

Playman
17-09-2009, 01:53 AM
I think AGG at Soi Cowboy environment is much cleaner and air smells better (not old musty a/c kinda smell) compared to Patpong. In addition to Snr Playman's ratings to the abv mentioned AGGs;

Baccara - more SYT here. Sit upstairs and like it when they take off their school uniform tops. 555... u can tell which ones just join. The more shy ones will move outta the way.

Cactus - mostly ba-ba girls but alwayz naked. Good German beer on tap and I think theirs a ST room upstairs. Very tiny hole in the wall but u r right up cloze to the action.

Rawhide - their show has 2 dominatrix gyrating to Highway to Hell, Enter Sandman... so if u like hard rock this place is for you. No Isaan 2 step here and if you sit at the stage when the show is on the dominatrix will grind her pussy on your head. Quite professionally choreographed.

Suzie Wongs - good lesbian show. Girls really seem like doing it :D

All prices for drinks, LD, ST/LT as per Bro Playman's report. Date of visit: approx 2 months ago... now better post some FRs after your visit. Sanuk+chok dee na!

Sorry don't take my rating seriously....as I rate overall like cleaniness, good service..mamasan not pushy....very personal....I just post it like a guide ....!:D

rocksoff
21-09-2009, 12:21 PM

These days have completely naked sessions again also :-) There are two teams, the one gets naked, the others fade away when the stripping starts.

Cactus - mostly ba-ba girls but alwayz naked. ... I think theirs a ST room upstairs.

Mostly, but have some 2 or 3 good shape too. Confirm have ST room, nice and big with AC, toilet/shower ensuite.

indianmagicoil
22-09-2009, 03:13 AM
Hello bro rocks! Finally come back from AC raid? Catch up with u nxt week? :D

rocksoff
22-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Catch up with u nxt week? :D

Sure :-) Want to go to some disco with a happy girl ..

indianmagicoil
23-09-2009, 02:15 AM
Sure :-) Want to go to some disco with a happy girl ..
Pii... Nong mai kow jai krai/arai "happy girl" :confused:
Izzit your new find tat followed u back from AC? :D

rocksoff
23-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Izzit your new find tat followed u back from AC? :D

No, she's local. You won't like her, too dark ;-)

indianmagicoil
24-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Like that better so no competition 4 puyings! I like white meat, u like dark :)

ownage_sex
24-09-2009, 09:34 AM
To those whom have been asking for the exact place of the intermara(suthisan) a gogos. Here's a post i made in this very same thread .

I guess a map would be easier for people to pinpoint the location.

The nearest and easiest way is actually not from Suthisan MRT.
Suthisan MRT is at least 2 Major Itersection away!

A better way would be alighting at Saphan Kwai BTS, take a taxi towards Suthisan Winitchai Road. Prolly no more den 50thb journey.
Branching out of Suthisan Winitchai road would be all the intermara Sois.

When you bypass Intermara soi 10 on ur right, stop. Infront of you will be a caltex petrol station. That's the place man.

Cheers!

Went there yesterday night and see nothing around Caltex. The whole Caltex complex are being surround by fence. Look like under construction.

BlueDragon193
24-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Went there yesterday night and see nothing around Caltex. The whole Caltex complex are being surround by fence. Look like under construction.

Most of gogo bars is near to Suda Palace hotel and used to known as RCA 2. See map below.

Free Bangkok Maps : Map of Ratchadaphisek - Ramkhamhaeng with details needed by tourists (http://www.thaiwaysmagazine.com/bangkok_map/bangkok_map_ratchadaphisek.html)

indianmagicoil
24-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Save money lah. Go usual SC or NN better... seriously. Its not tat cheap... everything adds up to the same as farang/tourist place. Go search former BKK master Tony's posts in tiz thread 4 hiz comments & opinions.

indianmagicoil
04-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Feeling bored last night coz my tilak not around so tot go SC for a drink and ogle some tits.

Suzie Wongs
Reached my 1st destination around 10pm. Nice Chinoiserie theme decor did a quick scan and found the girls so-so. What the heck, not here to bonk right? Sat down ordered a drink. Whisky+soda Bht150 (hmm... seems expensive). Girls basically looked bored and only my waitress was the perky one. Told her cannot buy her drink, no money, but gotta give her points for trying. Place was crowded with the usual Jap & farang punters. Around 11pm they had a soapy lesbian show with one lady taking a Jap's beer bottle and shoving it up her pussy. Only could find one go-go girl to my liking but she like the "free" ones sitting next to me were rather listless.

Deja Vu
All glass & metal interior with go-go dancer at main and side stages. More girls than customers when I came in. Mayb it was because the scowling face MMS standing at the bar keeping all the good luck vibes away. Girls here more pro-active keep being asked if I want girl to sit with. Teased them saying I got no money. Couple of nice ones here and their drinks menu have the price for the girls at the end. Nice!:) Barfine: Bht500, Happy Hour: Bht800... hmmm must come early next time. But didn't like the big flashing strobe lights in your face so left after one drink. Bht 140 for a standard drink.

"Can't remember the name"
555... there was this girl with a sign "Maybe 20 pretty girls inside and rest old and ugly" outside this joint. Thought the owner had a sense of humour so thought would check this out. What a contrast from Deja Vu. Old, dark with stale cigarette smoke in the air. Go-go girls were really bored and listless and thought one of them was having a spasm coz she juz kept twitching her shoulder to the music. The sign out side should have been changed to "all ugly girls!" To make things worst grandpa had a cute waitress lick the lime for her tequila from his nipples in front of everybody! Yeackkkk! So agreed my friend and the farang next to us. Bht 140 for a whisky+soda.

Cactus
Headed for my friend's favourite hang out. All naked dancing girls on a small narrow stage in the middle of the room. Really a mixed bag of girls here from a short Miss Piggy look-a-like to some JC/polytechnic student kinda of SYTs - not stunners though but sweet enough. Ordered a couple of beers and I think this is the only place that has beer nuts. Not that its a big deal but a nice gesture. Belgian dark beer Bht155 for a small mug.

My friend was tired already so he went home whilst I said I would like to check out one more joint.

555... again don't know name!
Was targeting a go-go at the end of the soi but along the way was ambushed by this kawaii looking SYT who grabbed my arm and dragged me into this bar. SYT kind with gold twisting locks and long eye lashes... jialat too much alcohol can lower your resistance!

It was a more of a bar than a proper go-go. There was a small stage on one side for 2 or 3 girls and the dancers were dressed like french maids. My SYT sat me down and immediatly started to rubba-rubba my lil' bro... wah! getting more aggressive as the night wears on without a potential BF. Another of her (1/2 drunk) go-go colleague joined us. Bought her and the waitress a drink too and realized that I had 3 pussies to handle! All hands over me and I don't know where to concentrate.

Then came the magic question. Both asked if I want to BF them. Wah... hard choice leh... come tonight for a drink only so told them no money. Wanted to take 2 of them (waitress by this time left our party) but really not enough. Kawaii SYT too expensive (quoted Bht2000 ST and Bht3000 LT) and I wanted to bang her but resisted the urge. So played along, teasing & TCSS with both of them. Finally Kawaii SYT left to change as bar was closing after realizing that she was going home empty handed. "1/2 Mao" was fast, she said that since you no money you wait for me to knock off and no need pay BF. After fondling al that tit & ass has made me horny too... paid up... Bht90 for each drinks only? Tatz reasonable.

Waited for "1/2 Mao" at the nearby ST hotel. I think it is called Windsor and has a small after-hours disco on the 3rd floor. Its located near Asoke entrance of soi. Paid Bht450 for a clean & large (surprised!) room. "1/2 Mao" then told me she just came back from visiting her hometown last week and has not had sex for a month already! "I horny mak mak naa!" Bring it on! She was already wet before we started anything. Needless to say it was a good bang, managed to come twice before I felt totally exhausted. Not been sleeping well, work stress, bad food... well you guyz know the score.

Name: Tim from Lopburi
Looks: 6/10 with a small tummy, didn't see this at the bar.
FJ: 9/10
BJ: 8/10
Mistress Effect (not GFE naa!): 8/10, maybe she was drunk. She allows me to kiss.
AJ, CIM etc... never asked.
Damage: Bht1,500 (ST for 2 hours) + room (Bht450).

RTF? Yes, must try that kawaii SYT but must try to nego like what I did with "1/2 Mao" coz Kawaii specifically targets Japs, hence her looks, so her pussy costs more (damn those Japs! spoil market!). 555... this happens to be my virgin SC bonk too!

leaseoflife
05-10-2009, 12:03 AM
Was targeting a go-go at the end of the soi but along the way was ambushed by this kawaii looking SYT who grabbed my arm and dragged me into this bar. SYT kind with gold twisting locks and long eye lashes... jialat too much alcohol can lower your resistance!
[/QUOTE]

Hey bro, guess you are talking about Rawhide, right? If you have gone there, would have prob see me, cos I was hanging ard at the bar about 12+pm, watching the ManU game and my SYT at the same thing.

indianmagicoil
05-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Hey bro, guess you are talking about Rawhide, right? If you have gone there, would have prob see me, cos I was hanging ard at the bar about 12+pm, watching the ManU game and my SYT at the same thing.
Alamak I was there from 10pm to closing! I ask u want to meet but u never reply leh! Saw a couple of guys watching the Man U game but saw mostly farangs. U farang based in Spore?

I'm not sure whats the name of my bar. Its a small place. Not an open concept bar with a long counter running parallel to the room on one side.

leaseoflife
06-10-2009, 12:11 AM
Alamak I was there from 10pm to closing! I ask u want to meet but u never reply leh! Saw a couple of guys watching the Man U game but saw mostly farangs. U farang based in Spore?

I'm not sure whats the name of my bar. Its a small place. Not an open concept bar with a long counter running parallel to the room on one side.

Bo lah.. i am the true blue sillyporean. Pai say... think must have missed your msg earlier. Anyway, I went to Pattaya with Bro ML, and did not plan when to come back to BBK until last min. :D But would have been fun meeting up with you. Was alone that nite as Bro ML has prior engagement.

I dun think that's the place I went. I went to the AGG bar beside the ST hotel at the end, near Asoke side. Anyway, i am sure got chance to meet again lah. :)

yinyang
07-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Belated agg FR from my last month's stealth trip to bkk:p

This was on my "free" night (from clutches of my tg side dish)... err, rather my "undeclared" departure back home. Kns, my lil black book failed me. So had to spoil my junior and comply with his wish by going to SC.

Dejavu had pathetic (and bored) looking gals, and Shark was a bit better. Never hit LongGun before, so gave a shot. All dancers were stark naked (a bit turn off for me, prefer a bit mystery mah over nothing left to imagination). Beers were a bit more pricey than Dejavu or Shark though.

Sat on ringside, to get 180 degrees view. Only a couple worth a 2nd look, and tried to remember their no. tags (despite alcohol kicking in).

Spied 1 exotic looking gal (though a bit tanned) who was dancing behind 1 pillar (she later told me shy). Smiled at her when she took a break at corner next to the loo. She popped by, not alone but with another gal. Double trouble, as not only 2 LDs but also how to keep 2 happy?

Fast forward, had to dissappoint other -but gave me her no. for next time (if that ever happens!). Still early 10pm, so rought X (forgot name liao) to my fave german brewery Tawandaeng at Param 3 for some makan and liquid diet. Place was jam packed, with Carabao concert. Good thing was up to now, no talk on ST/LT or even price. My usual kite layang: "you take good care me.. I take take care you"

Plenty of GFE, feeding me (at my expense) etc. Past midnight, junior was getting impatient. So back to my castle for junior's fix. X was good at delaying tactics in room, snuggling and tcss.... After awhile, I was getting impatient with my arb nam song khun (double bathtub do). Kns, still insist she's shy.

More cock teasing after our individual bath. Convinced me to let her massage me. Not bad, very sensual... that I almost zzzzz.

Then main event, good and catbath foreplay. Then she says, wanna boom2 me. Me more than willing victim, with me cowgal ride (I also asked for reverse ride). Sweaty hour, and good mutual release. By then it was 0330, and the usual "strawberry" (excuses) on home etc. No problemo, I was happy to get a decent shuteye over next few hours before my airport checkin late morning. Paid her 2k + 500 tips/taxi to buzz off. Important thing is to cut your losses, and a good night's sleep is priceless.

Playman
08-10-2009, 03:13 PM

This was on my "free" night (from clutches of my tg side dish)... err, rather my "undeclared" departure back home. Kns, my lil black book failed me. So had to spoil my junior and comply with his wish by going to SC.

Dejavu had pathetic (and bored) looking gals, and Shark was a bit better. Never hit LongGun before, so gave a shot. All dancers were stark naked (a bit turn off for me, prefer a bit mystery mah over nothing left to imagination). Beers were a bit more pricey than Dejavu or Shark though.

Sat on ringside, to get 180 degrees view. Only a couple worth a 2nd look, and tried to remember their no. tags (despite alcohol kicking in).

Spied 1 exotic looking gal (though a bit tanned) who was dancing behind 1 pillar (she later told me shy). Smiled at her when she took a break at corner next to the loo. She popped by, not alone but with another gal. Double trouble, as not only 2 LDs but also how to keep 2 happy?

Fast forward, had to dissappoint other -but gave me her no. for next time (if that ever happens!). Still early 10pm, so rought X (forgot name liao) to my fave german brewery Tawandaeng at Param 3 for some makan and liquid diet. Place was jam packed, with Carabao concert. Good thing was up to now, no talk on ST/LT or even price. My usual kite layang: "you take good care me.. I take take care you"

Plenty of GFE, feeding me (at my expense) etc. Past midnight, junior was getting impatient. So back to my castle for junior's fix. X was good at delaying tactics in room, snuggling and tcss.... After awhile, I was getting impatient with my arb nam song khun (double bathtub do). Kns, still insist she's shy.

More cock teasing after our individual bath. Convinced me to let her massage me. Not bad, very sensual... that I almost zzzzz.

Then main event, good and catbath foreplay. Then she says, wanna boom2 me. Me more than willing victim, with me cowgal ride (I also asked for reverse ride). Sweaty hour, and good mutual release. By then it was 0330, and the usual "strawberry" (excuses) on home etc. No problemo, I was happy to get a decent shuteye over next few hours before my airport checkin late morning. Paid her 2k + 500 tips/taxi to buzz off. Important thing is to cut your losses, and a good night's sleep is priceless.

Nice and juicy FRs..bro!:D

samesamebutdiff
16-10-2009, 10:11 AM
any bro(s) wanna go chiong tonight (friday) in bkk?
pm me!

Garbage
16-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Hi Guys,

Im back from my 1 week Bangkok & Pattaya trip... Really Enjoyed Myself to the Max...
I miss Thailand, AArhhhh...

I love the Shark Bar in Soi Cowboy, lots of pretty hot babes.. basically for the 3 nights in Bangkok, Im stuck in this bar.. Haha.. I'm definitely going back again..

As for Pattaya, I like Peppermint Agogo..

Can't wait for my next Thailand trip..

Guys, can i ask when is the best time to go Thailand, BKK & Pattaya.. :confused:

Thanks in advance.

skyfree
16-10-2009, 02:00 PM

good FR, can add in more juicy details next time mah....:D

i am going next month, hope to have some of the good stuff u mentioned...

skyfree
16-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Hi Guys,

Im back from my 1 week Bangkok & Pattaya trip... Really Enjoyed Myself to the Max...

I love the Shark Bar in Soi Cowboy, lots of pretty hot babes.. basically for the 3 nights in Bangkok, Im stuck in this bar.. Haha.. I'm definitely going back again..

Guys, can i ask when is the best time to go Thailand, BKK & Pattaya.. :confused:

Thanks in advance.

bro garbage, how is the shark bar in soi cowboy? care to elaobrate more?

i going to bkk next month...so hope to hear more good stuff from you mah

Garbage
16-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Theres a few bar that i went into, Shark, Rawhide, Tilac, Suzie Wong.

Rawhide i dun really like it, probably becos of the music, doesnt suit me. The ladies there also not really my type.

As for Tilac, I went in and the ladies were all naked, doesnt really like it. I like to imagine.. Hahaha..

Suzie Wong, not bad, alot pretty ladies, but no space to seat so i walk out.

Shark, my favourite.. alot of pretty babes with hot body, my type of girls.. Haha. Nice music, R & B, more trendy. Once u sit down, u confirm can find a girl u like.. Thats how good it is... Definitely Recommended..

I went with my fren on the 1st night, and i told him im not gonna dabao a girl tonight. Just wan to go scan the area. In the end, Buay tahan... too hot liao the girls.. Think abt it oso can go crazy.. LOL
Can't wait to go back there again.

yinyang
16-10-2009, 02:51 PM
good FR, can add in more juicy details next time mah....:D
Thanks, but I do not have the flair for graphic details (you are who you are, as individual). And also to spice up FR seems to me less than truthful:p

Enjoy you agg tour
1 week Bangkok & Pattaya trip... Really Enjoyed Myself to the Max...I miss Thailand, AArhhhh...
I love the Shark Bar in Soi Cowboy, lots of pretty hot babes.. basically for the 3 nights in Bangkok, Im stuck in this bar..
Guys, can i ask when is the best time to go Thailand, BKK & Pattaya
Bro, sounds like you had a shiokadoo week in bkk/pattaya. And parking at sharks 5555:p

As for best time, this depends. Dec is nice weather, but probably high season (from Nov) with prices up for hotels and maybe chabors in same route. Then there is rainy season. Guess you'll be hitting LOS soon

Garbage
16-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Yeah, Really Enjoyed myself...

What abt the Songkran period ? Isit recommended to go during that festival ?

Rub&Buah
16-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi Guys,

Shark bar one of my fav on soi cowbow.Many looker but now the gals are getting pushy for drinks & barfine.

Many ppl like peppermint but i always drop by when in pattaya the gals were just average?Did u try the airport club?hot air-stewartess uniform & captain dress with lots of big boobs popping out.:p

Best time to go thailand is when your pocket is filled with cash.Why?High season,many lookers come back to work,price goes up to from nov-feb for most things.

Low season-They want more money as not enough customer!thai logic-raise price to cover when the demand is low.cheaper accomation during this time thou.

Cheers

Garbage
17-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Shark bar one of my fav on soi cowbow.Many looker but now the gals are getting pushy for drinks & barfine.

Many ppl like peppermint but i always drop by when in pattaya the gals were just average?Did u try the airport club?hot air-stewartess uniform & captain dress with lots of big boobs popping out.:p

Best time to go thailand is when your pocket is filled with cash.Why?High season,many lookers come back to work,price goes up to from nov-feb for most things.

Low season-They want more money as not enough customer!thai logic-raise price to cover when the demand is low.cheaper accomation during this time thou.

Cheers

I did saw the air-port club, but i didnt went in, mayb i shld try next time.

Sorry, but when is the high and when is the low season. Thanks:confused:

sexster
17-10-2009, 10:01 PM
went during end sep.......

my fav place is still shark...

nice easy going gals.... just chilling out and watch the gals dance........ ;) a gal caught my attention as one of the gal smile is really SWEEET!!!!!.... bought her drink and chat..... ... nice GF feeling..... no pushy for drink or bar fine..... managed touch her ass.. round and FIRM!!!!

after buying some shots for she... she high high leow and so was I...... bar fine and call in a night.....

instead heading hotel... we head to road store makan and had more drinks.... lagi high...

by time reach hotel leow... already 4am..... hit the shower and stright to bed...... BOOMZ BOOMZ BOOMZ...... and didnt sleep till 6am..... really shiok - really GF GF feeling.....

next morning wore up at 8 am... more BOOMz and i had head out told her she can sleep till noon.... she really KO... left money on table before head out for work.

by evening i return i saw her left her contact lumber and email.....

sms her that night...... she says,,, knock off after work she came back to my hotel for more...... we went tak pao food and MORE DRINKS.....

more chat and more drinks...... and follow by more BOOMz for the night....

;)

i wish i am back in Bk again............ and one day singland can have this kind for joint..... ha ha ha

skyfree
18-10-2009, 05:59 PM
went during end sep.......

my fav place is still shark...

nice easy going gals.... just chilling out and watch the gals dance........ ;) a gal caught my attention as one of the gal smile is really SWEEET!!!!!.... bought her drink and chat..... ... nice GF feeling..... no pushy for drink or bar fine..... managed touch her ass.. round and FIRM!!!!

after buying some shots for she... she high high leow and so was I...... bar fine and call in a night.....

instead heading hotel... we head to road store makan and had more drinks.... lagi high...

by time reach hotel leow... already 4am..... hit the shower and stright to bed...... BOOMZ BOOMZ BOOMZ...... and didnt sleep till 6am..... really shiok - really GF GF feeling.....

next morning wore up at 8 am... more BOOMz and i had head out told her she can sleep till noon.... she really KO... left money on table before head out for work.

by evening i return i saw her left her contact lumber and email.....

sms her that night...... she says,,, knock off after work she came back to my hotel for more...... we went tak pao food and MORE DRINKS.....

more chat and more drinks...... and follow by more BOOMz for the night....

;)

i wish i am back in Bk again............ and one day singland can have this kind for joint..... ha ha ha

bro, i am noob in this area, what does gfe feeling means?
what does she do to make u got this feeling?

Garbage
18-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Bro, it means the girl gives u the girlfriend feeling.:D

yinyang
20-10-2009, 12:58 PM
can i ask when is the best time to go Thailand, BKK & Pattaya.. :confused:.
when is the high and when is the low season
Rainy season now to Oct (tails off Nov?). High season Nov-Mar, possibly into easter.

See official thai tourist webbie link below on highs/lows (may confuse you, just like thais tend to:p)

Tourism Thailand : FAQs (http://www.tourismthailand.org/faq/faq-detail-4.html)

But if you are flushed with cash, can be all year round 555
does gfe feeling means?
Can also stand for Good Fxxk Experience. Jokes aside, means good stroke of your male ego -this is in their makeup (either real or comes paid for)

Garbage
20-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Okay, got it.. Thanks bro.. :)

ownage_sex
21-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Most of gogo bars is near to Suda Palace hotel and used to known as RCA 2. See map below.

Free Bangkok Maps : Map of Ratchadaphisek - Ramkhamhaeng with details needed by tourists (http://www.thaiwaysmagazine.com/bangkok_map/bangkok_map_ratchadaphisek.html)

Thanks Bro, I'll chk it on my next trip which is next wk :D Currently in the boring and expensive KL:(

indianmagicoil
23-10-2009, 12:26 AM
bro, i am noob in this area, what does gfe feeling means?
what does she do to make u got this feeling?
Wah few days without internet access and tiz appears? Is it for real? :rolleyes:

TheHappyMondays
11-11-2009, 06:04 AM
Dear Lao Jiaos and season brudders,

What is market rates of girls in bangkok:
i) for short term stay in one night, 2-3 hours,
ii) for long term staying one night until tomorrows morning
iii) for one week, about 7 days companies you.

thanks you! :)

ChaYen
12-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Dear Lao Jiaos and season brudders,

What is market rates of girls in bangkok:
i) for short term stay in one night, 2-3 hours,
ii) for long term staying one night until tomorrows morning
iii) for one week, about 7 days companies you.

thanks you! :)

All prices are quite dependant on where you got the girl from, and your rapport with the girl. Since this is the AGG thread, I'm assuming you mean from an AGG.

On average,
i. ~1500-2000bht
ii. ~2000-2500bht
iii. ~7x 2500, or thereabouts? With so many different ones to choose from, why would you want this? Got a whole buffet spread, but you choose to only eat the same 1 dish everyday...

If you're looking for a gf/wife, this is the wrong place to be doing it.

TheUnforgiven
12-11-2009, 10:38 PM
All prices are quite dependant on where you got the girl from, and your rapport with the girl. Since this is the AGG thread, I'm assuming you mean from an AGG.

On average,
i. ~1500-2000bht
ii. ~2000-2500bht
iii. ~7x 2500, or thereabouts? With so many different ones to choose from, why would you want this? Got a whole buffet spread, but you choose to only eat the same 1 dish everyday...

If you're looking for a gf/wife, this is the wrong place to be doing it.

Nana's opening price nowadays is 2k for ST and 4k for LT. Almost impossible to find 2-2.5k LT in Bangkok anymore. Unless you go to the farang joints, and find the kinda girls farangs like.

Yokosi
13-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Nana's opening price nowadays is 2k for ST and 4k for LT. Almost impossible to find 2-2.5k LT in Bangkok anymore. Unless you go to the farang joints, and find the kinda girls farangs like.

Getting rather expensive, loh !.
Better i use 2k for MP girl for ST, plus soapy bath.

Maybe can find 2-2.5k in smaller bars and in the beer gardens.

In BKK on 24/11/09.

Rub&Buah
13-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Head Straight to pattaya.1500-2000 baht LT is standard practice there.Thou u have to seach a little for the gems of asian eyes.Some of the beer bar ladies would go with u for 1000bhat LT whos a stunner!

ChaYen
14-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Wah now the pricing so jia lat ar... paiseh not been AGGing lately. :(

ahtecklim
15-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Head Straight to pattaya.1500-2000 baht LT is standard practice there.Thou u have to seach a little for the gems of asian eyes.Some of the beer bar ladies would go with u for 1000bhat LT whos a stunner!

Pattaya is THE place now. The bars from Dolphine Circle/North Pattaya/Naklua to Walking Street and beyond (the hill/ Jointeim) is larger than Pasir Panjang from Vivo to International Plaza! However the best bars are between Soi6/7/8 and Walking Stret. Having said that , I found some gems on Soi 2 :D!

Prices are lower and if you like Soi Cowboy , yoiu'll love Walking Street. imagine Soi Cowboy x 5 with sub-sois of bars and agogos.

Angelwitch is looking to sell their Nana agogo and concentrating on Pattaya. For those whoes never been , Angelwitch Pattaya is an agogo renovated with their shows in mind! Agogo girls enter the stage via a fireman's pole. S E X Y!!!!!

Baccara has bought/leased a location on Walking street and will open an outlet soon.

Prices are generally 30-50% lower than Bangkok but I have noticed prices creeping up the last few years.

leaseoflife
19-11-2009, 12:53 AM
Prices are lower and if you like Soi Cowboy , yoiu'll love Walking Street. imagine Soi Cowboy x 5 with sub-sois of bars and agogos.

For those whoes never been , Angelwitch Pattaya is an agogo renovated with their shows in mind! Agogo girls enter the stage via a fireman's pole. S E X Y!!!!!

Agree. When I went there for the first time 2 months back, was totally surprised by the size of the AGG scene in Walking Street. So many more AGG as compared to Soi CB. I thought it would prob be bigger than CB and Nana combined. Soi 7 and 8 also not bad. Saw some gems there while going a few rounds there with Bro ML on rented bike :D But think the bulk of suay puyings still at Walking Street.

Ya, pretty impressed with Angelwitch. Managed to catch the show there, and I thought the standard is not bad, considering this is a AGG bar. The only thing is that the stage is a little small to fit all the gals, and some seatings are a little far from the stage. But prob one of the better AGG there.

indianmagicoil
23-11-2009, 01:22 AM
Agree. When I went there for the first time 2 months back, was totally surprised by the size of the AGG scene in Walking Street. So many more AGG as compared to Soi CB. I thought it would prob be bigger than CB and Nana combined.
Pattaya is basically one big pussy land. Thats the only reason it exists no matter what the local govt & TAT try to say. Can't think of any other reason to go there. Water is dirty, beach is so-so unless u like kitschy tourist trap attractions.

HCKing
25-11-2009, 01:47 AM
helo bros,

i happen to read in the net abt this famous fetish/bdsm club in pattaya called the castle, the concept looks interesting and fun, got mistress and slaves somemore. any bros tried b4?:D

ahtecklim
25-11-2009, 12:30 PM
I'm not into it but there are similar clubs in Bangkok. Maybe this should be in the Pattaya thread

Castle is located on 3rd Road ; next to the Buffalo Bar.

Fetish club in pattaya Thailand Asia - The Castle Pattaya (http://www.the-castle-pattaya.com/)

Yokosi
26-11-2009, 08:22 AM
24/11 In Soi Cowboy. It was not so good today in the bars.The Shark bar does not have any syts. All the girls looked bored, lifeless on the poles. Two gin and tonic and off i went to Baccara, Deja Vu, and a few more pubs.

It looked liked the syts were not here. The service personnel in Baccara were extra pushy. Deja Vu and Midnight had pretty horrible girls. Even all the hostress on the soi does not looked at all good.

You cannot smoke in the bars. Now you cannot bring any food inside. Luckily, i never did purchase the potato chips but ate my food in the outdoor area. Rates are the same, high season rates for ST and LT. Better go to massage at Hwang Khwang , should be better than these ST rates in Soi Cowboy.

Thermae Coffee House got about 60-70 girls here. Drinks were cheap at THB 100 for gin and tonic. Couple of nice looking girls here.

25/11 Off work for 4 hours and i walked from The Oriental Hotel to Patpong.
It seemed better here. As usual, the guys were pushy with sexy shows but were ignored. Nothing have changed in the soi. The domination bar in the soi is still there with leather boots, leather wear skirts outside.The girls looked much better than in Soi Cowboy. Drinks were also cheaper slightly. Went into KISS. Two nice lookers here. Went into King Castle 1 and the girls were much prettier than in Soi Cowboy. Luckily, no katoeys in King Castle 1. And you can SMOKE inside, bring FOOD inside any bars here. The mamasans, service personnel and girls were more friendly than in Soi Cowboy. Had a good massage by a mamasan and girl # 3. Double massage !. Gave them a small tip while waiting for the hours to ticked by. Number 57 on stage was real solid.
Rates...... high season rates. However, there is a BJ area on second floor, above the bar. Never took up this offer. It just to pass some time before i head back to work.

zoev
28-11-2009, 10:29 AM
24/11
You cannot smoke in the bars. Now you cannot bring any food inside.

You can smoke in Baccara, on the top floor almost every second person is smoking there. I went there around 11pm a few days ago and they were alternating between naked and clothed dancers, when they get naked you can see some of the girls eating each other!

Once there was 4-5 girls in a row eating each other, also liked it when they were doing partial splits with the poles while other girls were going down on them....mmmm :D

scoobydoook
28-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Just back from Bkk.

Soi Cowboy bars Tilac many good lookers and most fun. Baccara lots of girls and some SYT but the uniform makes them look younger. Shark has a few lookers and quite relaxed.

Nana bar Rainbow 4 lots of good SYT and relaxed, no pressure. Must have been good cos I dont remember the others.

Annies massage - went about 10.30 but no lookers so went to Darling which had more girls but none interesting.

sexster
28-11-2009, 05:19 PM

more boomz.....

heading down tonight..... 8pm flight..... once check in hotel- head to my fav place.....\

update later

yinyang
28-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Deja Vu and Midnight had pretty horrible girls. Even all the hostress on the soi does not looked at all good
Thermae Coffee House got about 60-70 girls here. Drinks were cheap at THB 100 for gin and tonic. Couple of nice looking girls here.
On Sharks and Dejavu (your old haunt?!).. what's new? What about your old flame ah fa? Bet she moved on, and you didn't fall for the dinasaur! Agree with you the gals in some SC bars just going thru the motions, and pathetic looking lot.
..walked from The Oriental Hotel to Patpong.
Kns, that was quite a walk from river to patpong. How long did your trek took? :p Last year I hit on a agg gal from a bar vaguely called Bubbles or similiar (off the main Castle stretch). Not that I was a smooth character, she was just a simple minded gal. Laughed at my inane jokes, watched a DVD in my hotel room with the works.:o;)

Playman
28-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Last year I hit on a agg gal from a bar vaguely called Bubbles or similiar (off the main Castle stretch). Not that I was a smooth character, she was just a simple minded gal. Laughed at my inane jokes, watched a DVD in my hotel room with the works.:o;)

Damn you are also so lucky.....maybe should tag along with you one of these days!:D:D

yinyang
29-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Damn you are also so lucky.....maybe should tag along with you one of these days!:D
Aiyoh, my misses are plenty and outnumber rare hits.. just never told you:o

Yokosi
01-12-2009, 11:13 AM
You can smoke in Baccara, on the top floor almost every second person is smoking there. I went there around 11pm a few days ago and they were alternating between naked and clothed dancers, when they get naked you can see some of the girls eating each other!

Once there was 4-5 girls in a row eating each other, also liked it when they were doing partial splits with the poles while other girls were going down on them....mmmm :D

You think i don't know that you can soop buri in upstair bars ?. I wanna smoke downstairs in the bars and this Baccara is now a total ban for me !. Fucking ill mannered waitress !!!!.

Yokosi
01-12-2009, 11:29 AM
On Sharks and Dejavu (your old haunt?!).. what's new? What about your old flame ah fa? Bet she moved on, and you didn't fall for the dinasaur! Agree with you the gals in some SC bars just going thru the motions, and pathetic looking lot.

Kns, that was quite a walk from river to patpong. How long did your trek took? :p Last year I hit on a agg gal from a bar vaguely called Bubbles or similiar (off the main Castle stretch). Not that I was a smooth character, she was just a simple minded gal. Laughed at my inane jokes, watched a DVD in my hotel room with the works.:o;)

Yo Bro,
Fa not in ( as usual, she got "married" ). The dino, also gone. Thank god for that. SC girls with the high rates are now worse off than in NEP and Patpong.

Walking from The Oriental Hotel to Silom took me about 30-40 minutes, very, very slow walk. Only missed a turn near The Oriental Hotel but back on track to Silom.

Second day in BKK, i hooked up with a mamak special fellow ( total newbie ) in Asoke BTS, Sukhumvit MRTA interchange. After small dinner, we went to Hwang Khwang and check out Hi-Class. Rates were 1,800 ( red tags ), 1,900 ( dark blue tags ) and model category ( light blue tags ). We later went to Emmanualle and to Nataree. Same same at both places with higher rates and went back to Hi Class because we wanna bonk but not to spend a lot on the happy ending. We both got our bonks and headed back to SC which i now do not like at all now. Newbie wanna see some shows. And that's either Rawhide or Suzie Wong with the better shows. We enter Suzie Wong. Nice music, late 1980s to early 1990s type. A waitress pointed out the girls on stage for us to selected. We pointed our fingers at her. Luckily, he brought her a drink first, so she stayed with him. I just enjoy the drinks. Waitress also newbie here and stayed with him for 2 days. After the barfine, we went to Windsor Suite Hotel and found out that Scratch Dog is now closed for renovations and may open up again in December. It was after midnight. Goodbye to them, and off i walked back to Adelphi Grande in Soi 41. Nice good hotel. No more staying in The Hip or Palazzo in Hwang Khwang.

Quite an okay day, next night would be better.

Yokosi
01-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Third day in Bangkok.
Around 7pm. i took the MRTA to Silom and the first bar i hit was King Castle 1.
However, it looked slightly different than a few nights ago. I ordered a whisky with water and it tasted flat. I think they gave me a shit whisky. I ordered another whisky but went to the bar to personally select my drink. It was Jack Daniel's. This tasted a real whisky and not water. The girls were below average except for 2 very good lookers. I had 2 drinks here but cannot find my favourite here in the bar nor on stage. The mamasan said no such number here.

The next bar was King Castle 2. Had 1xJack Daniel's. Again, this bar looked totally different. The girls were average looking. Had my drink and popped into King Camelot.

Now, i found my bar. #3 was smiling and waving at me from the pole stage. It was still happy hour ( until 9.30pm ) with whisky at Thb 100. I had 12 drinks here, another 4 were lady drinks ( coke, beers ) for a couple of ladies.
And hit #3 with 5xdouble shots, and 2 other girls with 5xdouble tequila shots and barfined all 3 girls for a disco type bar. That mamak special pal called me up to say that he and friend are stuck in Rounde Bar in RCA. He is trying to get out and i told him to go to Hollywood Disco.

We four took a cab there. Entry was Thb400 with 2 drinks per person or skip that to buy a bottle. A Black Label costed Thb 2,200 with mixers ( 3 types ) at Thb 400. We met up with this newbie and after paying for the bottle, we went inside. As usual, it was packed with people. We got a seat but not near the stage ( not liked the table me, yinyang, unforgotten did some time ago ). The usual in the disco with coyotes, singers, people rocking here and there.

Today, i had a good day with 3 girls and all not from SC. Who needs to go to SC to have a party ?.

yinyang
01-12-2009, 10:39 PM
i walked back to Adelphi Grande in Soi 41. Nice good hotel. No more staying in The Hip or Palazzo in Hwang Khwang..
Steady bro, you live well... especially after your Oriental 555. I stayed there Aug, likely for my next visit:p:D

Yokosi
02-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Steady bro, you live well... especially after your Oriental 555. I stayed there Aug, likely for my next visit:p:D

Nice place to bring a tirak to.
We can meet up in August. Before that, we shall meet up in Singapore.

Sgbonker
02-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Bro Yosoko,

You have got PM. Care for a hunt for cunt session tonight?

leaseoflife
11-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Any bros recently went to Cowboy for puying hunting? Was wondering which AGG got the most syt. Rem some posts back that Shark is not bad. Dun wanna go back Baccara cos my girl is still there, and still not happy I did not call her when I went over to BKK the last time. Hahaha. Maybe cheong Tilac, Shark and Long Gun this time round. TIme is short. Only got 1 night before gg over to Patts.

bro Naemlo, got update boh since you just came back? :D

4 more days to go.

Playman
11-12-2009, 01:43 AM
Any bros recently went to Cowboy for puying hunting? Was wondering which AGG got the most syt. Rem some posts back that Shark is not bad. Dun wanna go back Baccara cos my girl is still there, and still not happy I did not call her when I went over to BKK the last time. Hahaha. Maybe cheong Tilac, Shark and Long Gun this time round. TIme is short. Only got 1 night before gg over to Patts.

4 more days to go.

Too bad, still Baccara bro....came back a few weeks ago!:D

adidas88
11-12-2009, 08:25 AM
so bro PM ... u game for CNY trip to BKK ???
was thinkning of hitting BKK during CNY then detour to CN on the 3rd day ... wanna join me ??? :D :D

BlueDragon193
11-12-2009, 10:57 AM
was thinkning of hitting BKK during CNY then detour to CN on the 3rd day ... wanna join me ??? :D :D

Can I join you too since I don't need to give but collect ang pow only.:D
Let me know the dates.

rocksoff
11-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Was wondering which AGG got the most syt.

That's not the way. Better go to Cowboy and go into all of the bars. Walk into a bar, stand for 25 seconds like a statue, ignoring the waitstaff and scanning the stage. Then do a U-turn and go to the next bar. If you see someone you really like, sit down and order a drink. Or return to the most promising one and order a drink (make a note of which one, as it's easy to forget). I like Sheba's for their solid licking shows, and Five Star for the live rock band (and a not bad show before closing time), but everyone has different tastes .. even me, depending on the night ;-)

yinyang
11-12-2009, 12:35 PM
...go into all of the bars. Walk into a bar, stand for 25 seconds like a statue, ignoring the waitstaff and scanning the stage. Then do a U-turn and go to the next bar. If you see someone you really like, sit down and order a drink. Or return to the most promising one
..everyone has different tastes .. even me, depending on the night ;-)
Yo, similiar modus operandi here for that strip. Must try to be brazen faced, ignore waitstaff and make quick exit if no go. :p;)

Playman
11-12-2009, 02:07 PM

Bro let me know your dates.....as I need to give " ang pows" so if it falls into the CNY dates, then cannot as HM/OC will skin me alive!

Nevertheless let me know your schedule!

Nice to see you back here again after you have migrate to Dim Sum land!:D:D

Moomoocow
11-12-2009, 07:31 PM

4 more days to go.

Bro,

Shark is indeed quite ok among the rest. Look out for No.88! Evrytime miss the chance to BF her! As for Baccara, it's still about the same. Usually I hang ard on level 2 cos can smoke there. Puyings quality depends on which day.

adidas88
11-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Bro let me know your dates.....as I need to give " ang pows" so if it falls into the CNY dates, then cannot as HM/OC will skin me alive!
Nevertheless let me know your schedule!
well ... tentatively date is from 12th feb to 2nd day of CNY in bkk ...
then fly to CN till 18th Feb ....
Nice to see you back here again after you have migrate to Dim Sum land!:D:D
hehhe ... just back from a 13 days trip to CN ...
the weather is fantsatic great ....

leaseoflife
12-12-2009, 01:20 AM

Haiz... sian half.

Bro,

Shark is indeed quite ok among the rest. Look out for No.88! Evrytime miss the chance to BF her! As for Baccara, it's still about the same. Usually I hang ard on level 2 cos can smoke there. Puyings quality depends on which day.

Bro, same here. If I go, will go up 2nd level cos can smoke. Hmm..88 har. Maybe will take a look.

Yo, similiar modus operandi here for that strip. Must try to be brazen faced, ignore waitstaff and make quick exit if no go. :p;)

Walk into a bar, stand for 25 seconds like a statue, ignoring the waitstaff and scanning the stage. Then do a U-turn and go to the next bar.

Now that is something I have not tried. Okie.. will try this time round and see how it goes. :D

Playman
12-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Haiz... sian half.

Now that is something I have not tried. Okie.. will try this time round and see how it goes. :D

I have took a few of my long lost nephews.....different fathers, different mothers even grandmothers also different for a quick tour in Soi during my last trip.:D

Went in and out every joints there is....and found one gem in Deja Vu and Shark...couldn;t remember their names...too many girls!

If I am not mistaken there is one who name Pepsi or Paxy....chun girl!:D:D

leaseoflife
13-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Went in and out every joints there is....and found one gem in Deja Vu and Shark...couldn;t remember their names...too many girls!

If I am not mistaken there is one who name Pepsi or Paxy....chun girl!

Gian liao, gian liao.... Puying-hunting begins in 2.5 days more...:D

First night in bkk see how it goes. If really cannot find one chun syt, then I u-turn go back Rawhide to find the cute, tipsy syt i had the last round. ;) Just can't sleep alone at night. I am scared of the dark.. :D

blurdood
20-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Had my first try in bkk's agg scene for the past few days. Newbie here but i thought providing my experience and information might help the next fella after me.

Nana Plaza

Rainbow 1, 2 and 4 (Recommended):
They have the best lookers (SYTs) in Nana. I think they have like 200 plus girls combined. They serve a lot of rich japanese suckers. The best lookers are usually bar fined as early as 7+pm and by 10pm, expect only the leftovers. I am surprised at their rate of turnover. Girls come and go too fast and furious; one moment you see your target, the next moment she's gone!

Personally i don't like how they operate, kind of snobbish, not for those who like to slowly see and choose. Mamasan is not too pushy, but if you decide buy a LD for someone, they'd expect you to bar fine her, or at least bar fine someone else very soon. The trick is to do everything very swiftly.

Hollywood Star, Pretty Lady (Alternatives):
Girls there are ok, not as SYT as Rainbows but worth to take a look if Rainbow bars fail. The girls here are more interactive. They might wink at you or smile at you to indicate interest. Perhaps because these places are not as popular so the girls will tend to do all that to attract customers.

Mamasan and waitresses are not pushy. They are fine with guys sipping their drinks and slowly select their meat but once again, once you decide to buy a drink for one of the girls, they'd have expections and begin to persuade you.

Soi Cowboy

Tilac, Baccara, Shark (Recommended):
Arguably the best bars in Soi Cowboy. They have the best lookers. Tilac is more for bros who have a thing for hot minas. Baccara have 2 levels, seperating the tall girls (downstairs) from the short petite girls (upstairs, following the schedule, they will strip at the right time). Shark have a good selection of SYTs, although some of them seem to have been in the scene for too long.

The atmosphere in these bars seem to be much more laid back. Girls are going around but they are not pushy at all. No hurry, you can buy girls drinks and release them back, the mamasan won't pester you much for that. Music, i must say, is also pretty good; classic rock, R&B and some techno.

Rawhide, Long Bar (Alternatives):
This two bars are by the thai police. The selection of girls are slightly lesser. Quality wise, can never beat tilac/baccara/shark. They are mostly average with a few real lookers. Because they are owned by the police, these bars openly have their girls naked on the stage (occasionally providing some erotic shows) and they are not restricted by the 2am closing time.

Patpong

Don't even bother going to patpong unless you wanna check out some trannys. I've been to just one bar there and the experience really bad. Mamasan is very aggressive, you can't buy a drink and be left alone to view for more than 5~10 mins. The real girls dance like dead fish, the only energized ones are trannys. But to be fair, there are also some SYTs there, but the numbers are really few.

Conclusion:
Personally, i prefer Soi Cowboy to Nana. Nana's operations is very commercial. They are not interested in making you their regular customer, or anything at all. Perhaps this is because they are too popular (or spolit by japanese suckers) and wouldn't give a fuck.

Soi Cowboy on the other hand is more laid back. Better music, cheaper drinks (there are happy hours), and forgetting their wide selection of girls. You can sit there to view or talk to a few girls before you settle a bar fine, mamasans won't really bother you much - its always the girls that would return to pester you to bar fine them.

Tips:
- It is not compulsory to tip in Thailand. Not even if they ask you to. Small tips like 20b for the waitress would be good if you're leaving the place.
- Similarly, its not compulsory to buy anyone (mamasan, bar girl, waitress) a drink. Not even if they ask you to. Just remember to order at least a drink for yourself if you wanna stay and watch for long.
- Pretty girls are always snapped up early (by 8 or 9pm) by lao jiao a-gogo chiongsters. Arrive early if you want the best.
- Most waitress can be bar fined too, flirt and hint if unsure.
- Engage the cold statue face approach if you wanna get rid of girls or waitresses who won't stop pestering you for a drink.
- If unsure, always ask the girls if they would provide a certain service (eg; bbbj). They are quite professional and most would reply directly. Some wouldn't do bbbj, especially those young ones with braces - its always their excuse.
- NEVER quarral with the thais (i mean, full fledge flair ups). You will get thrown out if you're lucky. If you're not, you might get beat up. Saw a westerner who got manhandled by 4 thais when he pissed off a mamasan.

AnNex
20-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Actually gogos in bangkok is way over priced already best is still head to pattaya for gogos plus the price is cheaper .

Moomoocow
20-12-2009, 08:52 PM
Actually gogos in bangkok is way over priced already best is still head to pattaya for gogos plus the price is cheaper .

It depends. Last Friday, my local friend brought me to their local agogo. Too bad I only know there's a few of there at Suttisan. The one I went to is called 'T-Dee99'. There are also plently of puyings inside but - point is they can speak minimum English. Quality-wise, I think is still acceptable, saw a few gems inside.

Damage: 1400 Baht (for est.2 hrs of fun, 2 puyings, 2 big bottle of Beer Sing, a bottle of Pipers 100, mixers & some finger food) + 200 Baht(Tips for mamasan)

For me, I would not mind gg there again for more experiences.

AnNex
20-12-2009, 08:57 PM
wat i am talking about is more to commercial gogos area ala NEP , SC . But places like Suttisan will have a lower pricing because it caters more to the locals .

Wetdevil
20-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Hihi everyone, just return back from Bangkok for a short trip of 3 days 2 nights. Did some reading here before going there to do some exploring.

its my 3rd trip to bangkok but its the 1st time to go visit the a-go-go scene. Only visited 3 bars ... ok make thing short, below are briefly what i have experience during my duration.

Shark:
attire: semi-translucent
drinks: range from 130 onwards ...
gals: not many syt to me.

Rawhide:
pop in and saw not many gals dancing so immediately come out to change bar.

Tilac:
attire: totally dressed in tube that is not translucent at all
drinks: 90 onwards ...
gals: plently of gals
p/s: most customers compare to Shark, Rawhide and Suzie Wong

Suzie Wong:
attire: 2 types: total nude or half nude.
drinks: 150 onwards ...
p/s: witness the shows in here: lesbian show, bathing show, rockband dancing show.
i enjoy the most here cause the gals here are more to my prefence.

The gals in the above a-go-go are not pushy so able to just sit there and relax n enjoy.

Thats all i have to say. Tks for bros who have posted lots of info in here.

yinyang
20-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Had my first try in bkk's agg scene for the past few days. Newbie here but i thought providing my experience and information might help the next fella after me.
Good effort FR, raised you with my puny pts. Quality call on choice bars is subjective (and personal preference). But I agree on SC more laidback:p

blurdood
21-12-2009, 01:35 AM
Good effort FR, raised you with my puny pts. Quality call on choice bars is subjective (and personal preference). But I agree on SC more laidback:p

Thanks bro. Looking forward to my next visit, although i might wanna try other places like hat yai, chiang mai and pattaya.

One more thing good to note about Nana and SC is that on weekends, some of the best lookers may not be around. There might not be a lack of girls but you will notice that the number of lookers would decrease greatly. A mamasan told me that on weekends some of these girls would take off to shop, club and enjoy what the money they made during the weekdays.

indianmagicoil
21-12-2009, 03:09 AM
You sure u not BKK noob? Geng mak mak lian reo reo :) ! All noobs should read your post before asking silly Qs!

rocksoff
21-12-2009, 01:29 PM
wat i am talking about is more to commercial gogos area ala NEP , SC . But places like Suttisan will have a lower pricing because it caters more to the locals .

Sutthisan can be cheaper if you go with some buddies to one place and finish a bottle, and watch out for the plates of fruits and nuts that they push. But in my experience if I go alone then can do 3 or 4 gogos in SC for less than 500, with a lady drink or 2 thrown in, depending on happy hour. Much more eye candy and casual, and bill much more clear.

Yokosi
21-12-2009, 04:20 PM

Nana Plaza

Rainbow 1, 2 and 4 (Recommended):
Hollywood Star, Pretty Lady (Alternatives):

Soi Cowboy

Tilac, Baccara, Shark (Recommended):
Rawhide, Long Bar (Alternatives):

Patpong

Don't even bother going to patpong unless you wanna check out some trannys. I've been to just one bar there and the experience really bad. .... But to be fair, there are also some SYTs there, but the numbers are really few.

Conclusion:
Personally, i prefer Soi Cowboy to Nana. Nana's operations is very commercial. They are not interested in making you their regular customer, or anything at all. Perhaps this is because they are too popular (or spolit by japanese suckers) and wouldn't give a fuck.

Soi Cowboy on the other hand is more laid back. Better music, cheaper drinks (there are happy hours), and forgetting their wide selection of girls.....pester you to bar fine them.

WELCOME to Bangkok agogo areas, bro !.

Wait till you get jaded with these bars which you mentioned above and which i have been to so often. And seen the prices sky rocketing in SC and NEP,then, you need to find some alternative.

What trannys ( LB ? ) in Patpong ?. In King Castle 1 ?. Just wait till you go over to Obession, Cascade, Temptation in NEP. :D

Triple-X
21-12-2009, 07:38 PM
I just went over to Tilac and Bacarra last weekend.Tilac's gals qualities lose quite alot compare to Bacarra.Seems like this batch of gals there more pretty alot lei

indianmagicoil
22-12-2009, 01:21 AM
Sutthisan can be cheaper if you go with some buddies to one place and finish a bottle, and watch out for the plates of fruits and nuts that they push. But in my experience if I go alone then can do 3 or 4 gogos in SC for less than 500, with a lady drink or 2 thrown in, depending on happy hour. Much more eye candy and casual, and bill much more clear.
555... Daam still pushing those plate of fruits to yah huh?

Personally Sutthisan lost its appeal when I got tired of trying my 3 year old toddler standard of Thai on non-English speaking girls. Last visited in Oct with a bunch of non-Thai friends. Our group had this guy who was really pissed with the the attitudes & service standards there. 1st time at local joint as he usually chiong China so expected China kind of KTV service.

adidas88
23-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year !!!!!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/bkkxmas3.jpg

rocksoff
20-01-2010, 12:02 PM
i be going with a gal of mine will it be ok ???will the ppl mind?

Nobody minds, there's always customers together with girls they barfined already from another bar, and there's always white tourist chicks also, and even aunties.

Evil69live
21-01-2010, 12:20 AM
well ... tentatively date is from 12th feb to 2nd day of CNY in bkk ...
then fly to CN till 18th Feb ....

hehhe ... just back from a 13 days trip to CN ...
the weather is fantsatic great ....

Hey Bro, if you've confirmed going to BKK during 12th to 15th Feb, PM me with more details. Maybe we can arrange to meet up during these few days.

threepio
21-01-2010, 12:37 PM
oh icic ..thanks bro ...but mine is not aunties or gal barfined from other bar ..is still ok right ? just a gal of mine ..:)

Better ask your gal if ok with her or not ;)

indianmagicoil
21-01-2010, 01:34 PM
oh icic ..thanks bro ...but mine is not aunties or gal barfined from other bar ..is still ok right ? just a gal of mine ..:)
Its OK with the bar's management so long as u guyz buy a drink. I've seen plenty of Westerners with their Western girlfriends/wife/friend etc come into the go-gos. So long as your GF goes in with an open mind and juz enjoy the show & atmosphere. Juz curious why u wanna bring your GF with yah? Looking for a 3-some partner izzit? ;)

madmaster
22-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Hi bro tony, if u travel often on solo or business trip these really ain't a good idea to bring her along. Somehow it'll hinder ur future solo trips while her imagination wud runs wild thinkin u be ard ogling all the gals there. Jus my humble opinion. Cheers n u hv a good n safe trip there.

indianmagicoil
23-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Hi bro tony, if u travel often on solo or business trip these really ain't a good idea to bring her along. Somehow it'll hinder ur future solo trips while her imagination wud runs wild thinkin u be ard ogling all the gals there. Jus my humble opinion. Cheers n u hv a good n safe trip there.
One of the best fucking advice ever! Everyone should take note! Have 2 Leos on me bro!

madmaster
23-01-2010, 02:44 PM
One of the best fucking advice ever! Everyone should take note! Have 2 Leos on me bro!
Thanks Bro magicoil, too bad me no power to upp u back. Perhaps if got chance to meet in LOS, allow me to buy u 2 beers instead. Cheers!

indianmagicoil
23-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Thanks Bro magicoil, too bad me no power to upp u back. Perhaps if got chance to meet in LOS, allow me to buy u 2 beers instead. Cheers!
No need "up" me juz becoz I "up" u. I up if I think the post makes a lot of sense and helpful. BTW 2 actual beers is alwayz 101% better than 2 virtual points.

leaseoflife
24-01-2010, 12:12 AM

Yup yup... agree totally! That's why the last time when OC went to meet up with me in BKK after my Patts rendezvous, I make sure I move out of Sukhv and stay in Siam Sq area instead. :D

mwee9999
24-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Hihi everyone, just return back from Bangkok for a short trip of 3 days 2 nights. Did some reading here before going there to do some exploring.

its my 3rd trip to bangkok but its the 1st time to go visit the a-go-go scene. Only visited 3 bars ... ok make thing short, below are briefly what i have experience during my duration.

Shark:
attire: semi-translucent
drinks: range from 130 onwards ...
gals: not many syt to me.

Rawhide:
pop in and saw not many gals dancing so immediately come out to change bar.

Tilac:
attire: totally dressed in tube that is not translucent at all
drinks: 90 onwards ...
p/s: most customers compare to Shark, Rawhide and Suzie Wong

Suzie Wong:
attire: 2 types: total nude or half nude.
drinks: 150 onwards ...
p/s: witness the shows in here: lesbian show, bathing show, rockband dancing show.
i enjoy the most here cause the gals here are more to my prefence.

The gals in the above a-go-go are not pushy so able to just sit there and relax n enjoy.

Thats all i have to say. Tks for bros who have posted lots of info in here.

Hi all senir bros,
newbie here but have been reading Sammyboy for ages now and have picked up a few got "lobangs" from here.
This thread brings back ecent memories of my trips to BKK from August to Nov last year. Was there 3 times for work related pruposes and just wnated to share my views.
I always seem to end up either in Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza. I prefer Soi Cowboy as the vibe there seems better!
Shark is the best gogo bar there for me! There were a few hotties there! They were not too pushy. I remember one girl( No 69 or 89, cant remember!). Great Figure and a wild one! Barfined her long time and we had a great time!
She brought me to Bossy disco, we danced and drank and met her friends there. One of her friends was really sexy with big boobs! Was so tempted!
But in the end, it was just her going back to hotel with me.
The sex was great:) she was game for almost anything. A real wildcat, BBBJ, CIM and even anal!
We did it 3 times. Twice before sleeping and once when we woke up. By the time she left, it was after 4pm the next day!
Cost was Barfine 600 baht.
Tips to girl, 3000 baht!
Not sure if expensive or cheap but it was a great night! Writing this brings back fond memories and I hope that she will still be there when I go back, this time for a holiday around April or May!

madmaster
25-01-2010, 12:43 AM
No need "up" me juz becoz I "up" u. I up if I think the post makes a lot of sense and helpful. BTW 2 actual beers is alwayz 101% better than 2 virtual points.
Bro magicoil i'll be there during CNY n yes 2 beers on me if u happens to be ard then. No terms attached, i'll PM u when i reach. Cheers!

madmaster
25-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Yup yup... agree totally! That's why the last time when OC went to meet up with me in BKK after my Patts rendezvous, I make sure I move out of Sukhv and stay in Siam Sq area instead. :D
Smart move bro leaseoflife, women alway say curious to look see only, but once witness the real thing then its a different story. I've got it screwed up big time b4. Cheers!

rocksoff
25-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Went by Sutthisan gogos last night -- Music is now joined up with T-DED99 on the corner, interior completely redone, got two dancing stages and new style lighting -- much less sleazy and filthy now, I miss my old Music!

Captain brought big boob gal to sit with me (she was sweaty from dancing) after few minutes she got up to go dance again, then go toilet .. then by that time I'm leaving already .. be prepared to stand up for your rights if you don't want to be jerked around there ..

indianmagicoil
25-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Bro magicoil i'll be there during CNY n yes 2 beers on me if u happens to be ard then. No terms attached, i'll PM u when i reach. Cheers!
Sorry I won't be around. Next time perhaps. But heres an early Gong Xi Fa Chai to your CNY BKK trip!

I miss my old Music!
Its a love-hate relationship u have with this joint eh? BTW do they still have their bingo game, lap dancer and 10% discount off your bill if you drink the egg mixture from the dancer's pussy? I must find an opportunity to see the new decorations soon :D

rocksoff
25-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Its a love-hate relationship u have with this joint eh?

It is yes :-) It was never convenient for me to get my rocks off, but I liked the stuff like the girls dancing in their own underwear, all mismatched .. some of the same girls are there, the sweet little waitress who looks like she was made up from Frankenstein's leftovers is still there, same captains ..

BTW do they still have their bingo game,

Didn't stay long enough to find out, but I know they have a soapy show ..

madmaster
26-01-2010, 01:44 AM
Sorry I won't be around. Next time perhaps. But heres an early Gong Xi Fa Chai to your CNY BKK trip!

Sure man, u too hv a good one. :D

indianmagicoil
27-01-2010, 04:53 AM
but I know they have a soapy show ..
Some things never change :D btw u juz missed our fren on the same night u were there but guess u left early... I muz find a day to re-visit my old haunt and say hello to my ex-tirak...555+

rocksoff
27-01-2010, 11:05 AM
I muz find a day to re-visit my old haunt and say hello to my ex-tirak...555+

Let me know, we kill a bottle sangsom :-)

beef68
27-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Hi all senir bros,
newbie here but have been reading Sammyboy for ages now and have picked up a few got "lobangs" from here.
This thread brings back ecent memories of my trips to BKK from August to Nov last year. Was there 3 times for work related pruposes and just wnated to share my views.
I always seem to end up either in Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza. I prefer Soi Cowboy as the vibe there seems better!
Shark is the best gogo bar there for me! There were a few hotties there! They were not too pushy. I remember one girl( No 69 or 89, cant remember!). Great Figure and a wild one! Barfined her long time and we had a great time!
She brought me to Bossy disco, we danced and drank and met her friends there. One of her friends was really sexy with big boobs! Was so tempted!
But in the end, it was just her going back to hotel with me.
The sex was great:) she was game for almost anything. A real wildcat, BBBJ, CIM and even anal!
We did it 3 times. Twice before sleeping and once when we woke up. By the time she left, it was after 4pm the next day!
Cost was Barfine 600 baht.
Tips to girl, 3000 baht!
Not sure if expensive or cheap but it was a great night! Writing this brings back fond memories and I hope that she will still be there when I go back, this time for a holiday around April or May!

so long you feel worth it , doesn't matter how much you paid:D

mwee9999
15-02-2010, 01:50 AM
Well, I guess it was worth it!:D
Looking forward to make another trip there!

AhSam84
28-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Hi all bros,

just came back from bangkok and would like to share my experience down there with everyone. Me and my friends stayed at a nearby hotel beside Soi Cowboy and spent all our nights in the gogo bars. Inflation is real scary factor down there as long time rate has gone up to 4000B flat, most are not willing to negotiate down the price. barfine pretty much the same at 600 to 700B. Bigger joints like Baccara and Tilac still maintain standard with their ample supply of SYTs, smaller one like rawhide, long gun totally can't make it.

However, i had quite a good experience at this bar call 'Midnight', decent decor and non pushy waitresses. Does any bro out there know a girl by name of 'Amy' down at midnight agogo? She was a real jewel in there, totally way above normal agogo girls standard, tall with slim leg and angel look, she dont look thai, heard from her she's a mixture of indian and thai.
Any bros out there know more about her? i would surely barfine her the next time i'm back in bangkok.

Cheers.

AhSam84
28-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Hi all bros,

just came back from bangkok and would like to share my experience down there with everyone. Me and my friends stayed at a nearby hotel beside Soi Cowboy and spent all our nights in the gogo bars. Inflation is real scary factor down there as long time rate has gone up to 4000B flat, most are not willing to negotiate down the price. barfine pretty much the same at 600 to 700B. Bigger joints like Baccara and Tilac still maintain standard with their ample supply of SYTs, smaller one like rawhide, long gun totally can't make it.

However, i had quite a good experience at this bar call 'Midnight', decent decor and non pushy waitresses. Does any bro out there know a girl by name of 'Amy' down at midnight agogo? She was a real jewel in there, totally way above normal agogo girls standard, tall with slim leg and angel look, she dont look thai, heard from her she's a mixture of indian and thai.
Any bros out there know more about her? i would surely barfine her the next time i'm back in bangkok.

Yokosi
01-03-2010, 03:13 PM
....real jewel in there, totally way above normal agogo girls standard, tall with slim leg and angel look, she dont look thai, heard from her she's a mixture of indian and thai.

Next time when you are in Soi Cowboy, Amy may have move to another place. Girls move in and out very often in the agogo bars.

Try the mamasan, i meant the fair, chubby, short one. Can give you a good squeeze and a real nice lady.

indianmagicoil
02-03-2010, 01:49 AM
She was a real jewel in there, totally way above normal agogo girls standard...
Wow... you are already thinking this girl is "special" and "different from the rest"... be careful naa... BTW juz darn curious why u never BF her? Next time u go back she maybe gone already.

Can give you a good squeeze
555+ Bro, squeeze what ah? Naam som? :D

Yokosi
02-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Wow... you are already thinking this girl is "special" and "different from the rest"... be careful naa... BTW juz darn curious why u never BF her? Next time u go back she maybe gone already.

555+ Bro, squeeze what ah? Naam som? :D

Naam som ?. Mai mei !.

Squeezed you , as you are a lovely teddy bear , on the sofa in Midnight Bar. And dug out her breasts for me to have a look see.:D

mhuat777
02-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Naam som ?. Mai mei !.

Squeezed you , as you are a lovely teddy bear , on the sofa in Midnight Bar. And dug out her breasts for me to have a look see.:D

Bro, you mean the milf mamasan? Just curious if you really squeezed her in Midnight before or just kidding :D

indianmagicoil
03-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Naam som ?. Mai mei !.

555+ naam som mai mii tae waa noom mii :D ... but think will pass. No offence but short, tubby females not my kinda of meat.

Yokosi
03-03-2010, 06:23 AM
Bro, you mean the milf mamasan? Just curious if you really squeezed her in Midnight before or just kidding :D

She, the mamasan ( the senior one in rank ), a friend of mine for 7 years. Same same with all the mamasans ( only the senior ones ! ) in the same group in Deja Vu, KISS ( used to be Black & White ), Midnight Bar, The Place, Spice Girls on the same soi. Go read my long ago FRs and see what vmtech ( the thread starter. Wonder what he is doing now ? ) and others wrote.

Soi Cowboy not my agg area now. Now i am into King's Castle group in Patpong area.

Have fun in Soi Cowboy. And do get to know the senior mamasans and bouncers well. They can help you out if things do not go right in their bars. They will F@@k the bar girls, waitress, service personnel if you get overbill, serve you the wrong drinks, give you shit service ( especially the hostress ), give you proper seats, let you go out to buy things without you paying first, etc.

If the mamasans give F.O.C. Heineken, Singha, Chang beer or any other alcoholic drinks to you, let you eat in the bars, immediately tell the girls to go naked when you tell them to go naked, dance almost naked on stage ( yes, mamasans can dance like agogo girls ), play pool without paying, tell the girls to pamper you, recommend this or that nice girl to make you horny.....then......you are a not only a regular customer but also a good friend to the mamasans.

When in the bar.....always greet the mamasans first ( even if you are eyeing another puying ), buy her a drink, talk cock with her for some time and establish yourself ABOVE the rest of the customers.

Go and enjoy yourself in Soi Cowboy.

yinyang
03-03-2010, 11:53 AM
get to know the senior mamasans and bouncers well. They can help you out if things do not go right in their bars. They will F@@k the bar girls, waitress, service personnel if you get overbill, serve you the wrong drinks, give you shit service ( especially the hostress ), give you proper seats, let you go out to buy things without you paying first, etc.
When in the bar.....always greet the mamasans first ( even if you are eyeing another puying ), buy her a drink, talk cock with her for some time and establish yourself ABOVE the rest of the customers..
Wisdom from our agg vet. Jaded by SC, now into new turf at Patpong. :p;)

bikee69
03-03-2010, 01:11 PM
see what vmtech ( the thread starter. Wonder what he is doing now ? ) and others wrote.

Ya, long time din hear from him now. Wonder did he still often going to BKK?

Yokosi
03-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Wisdom from our agg vet. Jaded by SC, now into new turf at Patpong. :p;)

Dear Bro Yinyang,

You had a good time in BKK recently. Did Mango massage, eh ?. Stayed in Adelphi Grande on Soi 41 ?. Just a very short hop to Mango !.:D

Me, going BKK end of this month. Game for a night on 8th , 9th March 2010 as i will be in Sillypore. PM me.

New turf is ok, lah. Cheaper drinks but girls only in bikinis. Still, got a few gems there. Can soop buri and eat potato chips in downstairs bar in Kings places ( unliked SC which now ban cigarettes downstairs and no food ).Will drop in SC for look see and see my mamasans there. Maybe go to Midnight Bar and see how nice is " Amy ". Hehehehe !. If truly jaded with the 3 agg areas ( SC,Nana,Patpong), may pop into Thai aggs in Suthisan area.

massageboy666
03-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Now i am into King's Castle group in Patpong area..

Hi,

Which club are you patronizing at Patpong these days?

Yokosi
03-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Hi,

Which club are you patronizing at Patpong these days?

King's Castle 1, King's Castle 2, King's Castle 3, King's Corner ( nice katoeys and nice lady bar tenders ) , King's Camelot ( small bar but my favourite ), Queens Castle, Super Girl. All on Soi 1.

And no bars on Soi 2 nor in the upstairs bars.

yinyang
04-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Did Mango massage, eh ?. Stayed in Adelphi Grande on Soi 41 ?. Just a very short hop to Mango !.:D
Stayed at Adelphi Grande from Aug last year (opening promo). Kns, that Mango chabor never asked my permission for aj.. just suka2 reverse cowgal ride (as if I minded!):p
New turf is ok, lah. Cheaper drinks but girls only in bikinis. Still, got a few gems there. Can soop buri and eat potato chips in downstairs bar in Kings places Will drop in SC for look see and see my mamasans there. If truly jaded with the 3 agg areas ( SC,Nana,Patpong), may pop into Thai aggs in Suthisan area.
Refreshing to checkout new turf. Did 1 agg off the main stretch in Patpong last year (Bubbles?) and a good outing. Wrote a FR somewhere here;) Never mind no full monty, leave something for imagination mah.

And wow, still can soop buri + makan? Oh, papasan catching up with mamasans in SC:p

Yokosi
05-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Stayed at Adelphi Grande from Aug last year (opening promo). Kns, that Mango chabor never asked my permission for aj.. just suka2 reverse cowgal ride (as if I minded!):p

Refreshing to checkout new turf. Did 1 agg off the main stretch in Patpong last year (Bubbles?) and a good outing. Wrote a FR somewhere here;) Never mind no full monty, leave something for imagination mah.

And wow, still can soop buri + makan? Oh, papasan catching up with mamasans in SC:p

Aj a puying "better" than aj a katoey !.:D How was it ?. Hahahaha !.

Soop buri and makan only possible inside the downstair bars of the bigger King's group and not at the smaller bars.

This papasan ONLY going to look see and look see in SC. Don't want to meet my old mamasans whereby you have to spend drinks on them. Got to watch my money and not to waste unnecessary lady drinks, mamasan drinks, etc. ( after blowing a lot $$$ with ST1 in Danok last month ).

thailuck
05-03-2010, 10:58 AM
King's Castle 1, King's Castle 2, King's Castle 3, King's Corner ( nice katoeys and nice lady bar tenders ) , King's Camelot ( small bar but my favourite ), Queens Castle, Super Girl. All on Soi 1.

And no bars on Soi 2 nor in the upstairs bars.

I and bro yinyang HQ hahahaha, lot of fun inside.

Yokosi
05-03-2010, 02:45 PM
I and bro yinyang HQ hahahaha, lot of fun inside.

Bugger you !!!. Enjoyed , ahh !. Had fun with yinyang in KC 2 !!!.

Try visiting King's Castle 3. Bet you will throw up when you see the ladies.:D

massageboy666
05-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Bugger you !!!. Enjoyed , ahh !. Had fun with yinyang in KC 2 !!!.

Try visiting King's Castle 3. Bet you will throw up when you see the ladies.:D

Hi,

I wonder what's the draw at Patpong, girl-wise? The gems are still at NP or SC ... I tend to hang out at King's Corner (living a lie , I know) ...

Johnnytow
05-03-2010, 10:18 PM
This is a very good thread.

I just came back from BKK. Had a great time at Soi Cowboy Shark. May I know if theres any chance of seeing the same girl the at the same bar the next time I go there (maybe June)?

ahtecklim
06-03-2010, 12:40 PM

I just came back from BKK. Had a great time at Soi Cowboy Shark. May I know if theres any chance of seeing the same girl the at the same bar the next time I go there (maybe June)?

you have ONE chance and thats zero! 55555555

Playman
06-03-2010, 10:22 PM

The best way is to take her mobile phone number and check her up for time to time as they tends to change number quite often too....!

As June is so far away.....if you don't have her mobile then it is pure luck that you will meet her again!:D:D

Yokosi
07-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Hi,

I wonder what's the draw at Patpong, girl-wise? The gems are still at NP or SC ... I tend to hang out at King's Corner (living a lie , I know) ...

I do not go to any single bar for the night. Usually, it will be 4-6 bars ( from happy hours with alcoholic drinks at THB 60 ) and then back to the bar that i like better. Girl wise in Patpong is a hit and miss affair. There are some gems in Patpong. NP and SC got more gems but very very expensive gems. Me, very poor man, loh !.
King's Castle 3 has horrible girls. One drink and out i went to the next bar. In King's Corner,i usually sit on the right side of the bar, near the bar tender area. Never sat on the sofa. Don't want any katoey getting too comfy with me in the sofa !. Big hands digging scratching your balls, no way !. King's Camelot got some " decent " looking girls.

yinyang
07-03-2010, 11:23 PM
..best way is to take her mobile phone number and check her up for time to time as they tends to change number quite often too....!
As June is so far away.....if you don't have her mobile then it is pure luck that you will meet her again!:D
Possible more than 1 sim card, even. And if lost cause, there's always some1 else lah:p;)

leaseoflife
08-03-2010, 12:24 AM
The best way is to take her mobile phone number and check her up for time to time as they tends to change number quite often too....!

As June is so far away.....if you don't have her mobile then it is pure luck that you will meet her again!

Possible more than 1 sim card, even. And if lost cause, there's always some1 else lah:p;)

Ya... agree totally. Been there, done that. First initialisation at AGG also leave a newbie hanging in the air. I am no exception. Even now, still gets that occasional bout of longing-ness, but dissipates fairly fast nowadays :D Good luck but don't get your hopes too high. :o

rocksoff
08-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Spent the night in an after-hours gogo bar for girls. Guys dancing, but there are no gay guys, and the guys are groped by girls, not by guys. The girls buy them drinks, one girl had two guys at her table taking care of her. Not, I repeat not, a hi-so place. I was the only non-Thai, except for another Asian guy .. who knows, maybe he was a samster ;)

Spent about 1000 baht (600 for a bottle 100 piper, mixers at 40 each, and some tips, had some beer first ..). Good party. Day breaking as I left.

indianmagicoil
09-03-2010, 03:48 AM
Spent the night in an after-hours gogo bar for girls. ...Day breaking as I left.
Hello bro... long time no see naa! I tot u too old for this already? Everytime chio u after 2am u start getting sleepy. Where this after hours place? In Pattaya izzit? Meet for beer later today?

rocksoff
09-03-2010, 11:31 AM
I tot u too old for this already? Everytime chio u after 2am u start getting sleepy.

I know, I should bring my blanket if I go somewhere late ..

Just sometimes I don't get sleepy.

rocksoff
09-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Last night went to Patpong after midnight .. spent a while in that new gogo, I think Bada-bing, in the same soi as Bar-bar and The Strip. Quite impressed again.

The decor is much better than the usual old Patpong shambles. Music is house type, not too much of that tired to death R&B stuff. Gals all nice & slim, well built. Not one of them over the hill. No nudity (normal for Patpong), but the girls wear diff type outfits, e.g. little pussy-floss jean shorts and vests, or little maid outfits. Last night there was one girl bothering another, grinding against her and groping her, at one point pushing her onto the floor and riding her cowgirl, really looking like she's rubbing to have fun. Not exaggerated humping but soft & rhythmic. Girl underneath reaching for customers to pull her away but unsuccessfully. Lots of giggling.

One guy looking rather high, sat on the edge of the stage (stage is only about thigh-height). One of these girls came to dance against him from behind, he reaches to catch her, etc. When he stands up and turns around, can see he's pitched a circus tent in his shorts. The girls see immediately and first the one then the other give his didi a good handshake through the shorts. Then they call a friend or two to make manual inspection also. Then one kneels down and pulls away the short to look inside. At one point even got his cock out to wank him for a few seconds. In between squealing and prancing around on stage.

After the guy went to sit down, the girls were dancing facing each other. One reached out and danced with her hand on her friend's pussy. After a while, her friend did they same. So there's these two girls dancing while masturbating each other. The one sat down on the stage to take a break and gave herself a few good rubs. This wasn't like the sexy shows at Suzie Wong -- it wasn't an official show, not all the girls were doing it (rather they were also watching), it went on (on & off) for a long time, and was much more playful & teasing. I think they were just in some horny mood.