PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

yinyang
09-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Last night went to Patpong after midnight .. spent a while in that new gogo, I think Bada-bing, in the same soi as Bar-bar and The Strip. Quite impressed again.
..So there's these two girls dancing while masturbating each other...wasn't an official show.. think they were just in some horny mood.
Great stuff. :p;)

Bro Rocksoff's been at it again:D

piratebooty
12-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Last night went to Patpong after midnight .. spent a while in that new gogo, I think Bada-bing, in the same soi as Bar-bar and The Strip. Quite impressed again.

WOW! never been to Patpong but u really make it sound worthwhile, maybe i should check it out on my next trip. Sounds like this Kings Castle 2 is the place to be, i shall put in on my to-do list :D

threepio
12-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Spent the night in an after-hours gogo bar for girls. Guys dancing, but there are no gay guys, and the guys are groped by girls, not by guys. The girls buy them drinks, one girl had two guys at her table taking care of her. Not, I repeat not, a hi-so place. I was the only non-Thai, except for another Asian guy .. who knows, maybe he was a samster ;)

Spent about 1000 baht (600 for a bottle 100 piper, mixers at 40 each, and some tips, had some beer first ..). Good party. Day breaking as I left.

Dude I had a same same but different experience ... this strange place we were brought to by 3 gals from Tilac bar after SC closed. Me and my buddy were pretty high on beer already and just hopped in the cab with the gals and not long after were in this secluded small soi. No neon lights nothing, but walked into a building, went up the narrow stairs and it was a darkish disco pumping loud hip hop. Not much of a crowd and we were both too drunk to notice at the time that the manager was a katoey and all the waiters were men. Later realised the place catered more to lady customers. Anyway the girls ordered whisky, food the works and everyone was dancing and having a good time. The girls were letting us grope them full force as nobody cared anyway. There was no band or coyotes (male or female :D) just loud and pretty well mixed dance music. The girls who came in bunches fit into the typical SC/Nana BG code and were just there for drinks and to let go. When we left it was just turning bright! My gal followed me back but we were both too stoned to do anything and were decomissioned until late afternoon. Not a night I would want to repeat. Still dont have a clue where this place was to this day. I am sure there are lots of places the gals go to to get served and let go after a hard night's work (pun intended)!!

indianmagicoil
15-03-2010, 01:36 AM
555+ looks like u guys hit the smaller after hours club that dot the city. My first experience wasn't so nice. Argued with my ex and tracked her down to one of these places. Was in a shop house. No sign or bright neon. Real dodgy. Inside maybe 300m2 of space - small dance floor, tables & chairs against the wall but no go-go boys. Didn't go there for a drink so dunno prices but guessing not to expensive. Could see some customers were stoned. Nearly got into a fight too. Just be careful if u go to such a place.

Dr. Dre
15-03-2010, 04:13 AM
Dude I had a same same but different experience ... this strange place we were brought to by 3 gals from Tilac bar after SC closed. Me and my buddy were pretty high on beer already and just hopped in the cab with the gals and not long after were in this secluded small soi. No neon lights nothing, but walked into a building, went up the narrow stairs and it was a darkish disco pumping loud hip hop. Not much of a crowd and we were both too drunk to notice at the time that the manager was a katoey and all the waiters were men. Later realised the place catered more to lady customers. Anyway the girls ordered whisky, food the works and everyone was dancing and having a good time. The girls were letting us grope them full force as nobody cared anyway. There was no band or coyotes (male or female :D) just loud and pretty well mixed dance music. The girls who came in bunches fit into the typical SC/Nana BG code and were just there for drinks and to let go. When we left it was just turning bright! My gal followed me back but we were both too stoned to do anything and were decomissioned until late afternoon. Not a night I would want to repeat. Still dont have a clue where this place was to this day. I am sure there are lots of places the gals go to to get served and let go after a hard night's work (pun intended)!!

555+ looks like u guys hit the smaller after hours club that dot the city. My first experience wasn't so nice. Argued with my ex and tracked her down to one of these places. Was in a shop house. No sign or bright neon. Real dodgy. Inside maybe 300m2 of space - small dance floor, tables & chairs against the wall but no go-go boys. Didn't go there for a drink so dunno prices but guessing not to expensive. Could see some customers were stoned. Nearly got into a fight too. Just be careful if u go to such a place.

welcome to the world of bar puchai (boy bar)! many WLs like to frequent such places to get service from handsome puchais (PR). can try hanging out at such places to fish. :D

rocksoff
15-03-2010, 12:36 PM
welcome to the world of bar puchai (boy bar)!

Hmm :-) Sounds like you have some experience there! Care to give a little overview?

rocksoff
15-03-2010, 12:42 PM
Sounds like this Kings Castle 2 is the place to be, i shall put in on my to-do list :D

You're welcome to go to KC2, but in the post you quote I was writing about Bada-bing :rolleyes:

Anyway, all those places in Patpong are hit and miss, it can be fun if you're steady. Just don't follow anyone upstairs.

15-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Any SB mates in BKK to cheong? I am in 19 March. :D

Yokosi
16-03-2010, 01:14 PM
all those places in Patpong are hit and miss, it can be fun if you're steady. Just don't follow anyone upstairs.

Absolutely correct on the hit and miss in Patpong agogos. And must be steady to have some fun. That's why i go to at least 5-6 bars every time in Patpong ( and SC and Nana ). Maybe can see that sweet, smiley, eye on you syt in one of the King's bar. Real hot !!!.

Will be in BKK on 30th March to 4th April.

Yokosi
17-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Will be in BKK on 30th March to 4th April.

Sbf members in (for my 03 April B-Day party) :

Privatebooty ( confirmed )
Playman ( unconfirmed )

Who else in ?.

yinyang
17-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Who else in ?.
You forgot the puyings (all important part of your birthday cake recipe):p;)

Pity I pass. May the dark force be with you guys:D

Yokosi
17-03-2010, 11:56 AM
You forgot the puyings (all important part of your birthday cake recipe):p;)

Pity I pass. May the dark force be with you guys:D

You got any idea where to find a crazy puying that will pop out of a large birthday cake and we all lick the cream off her ?. That would be good !!!.
Hehehehe !!!.

Playman
18-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Sbf members in (for my 03 April B-Day party) :

Privatebooty ( confirmed )
Playman ( unconfirmed )

Who else in ?.

Sorry bro...I am leaving on the 3rd on the evening flight back.....!:D:D

By the way, Advance Happy Birthday and have a nice & juicy birthday yeah....with bro piratebooty there, don't worry he can arrange all the puyings for you!:)

Yokosi
18-03-2010, 10:05 AM

By the way, Advance Happy Birthday and have a nice & juicy birthday yeah....with bro piratebooty there, don't worry he can arrange all the puyings for you!:)

Leaving early ?. No problem. We can have some pre birthday fun.

May take privatebooty to Patpong as he never went there. Show him around that area, see The Strip, Baba-bing, the King's group of bars, including King's Corner with puyings and the other type:eek:, Soi 2 beer garden type bars, Soi Thaniya and definately not go to the gay bar area.

thaifreak
25-03-2010, 12:14 AM

bro playman...i am here at last.........:)

Yokosi
01-04-2010, 09:21 AM
thaifreak,

Who are you addressing your reply to ?. You used my name for the reply but addressed it to Playman ???????.:confused:

I am here in Adelphi Suite Sukumvit Soi 8 and if you wanna to have some drinks, you can contact me and look at your PM.:)

Regards,Yokosi

Yokosi
01-04-2010, 11:04 AM
To thaifreak,

Sorry, very blurred this morning after some good fun last night. Please ignore previous post.

etct88
01-04-2010, 11:50 AM
To thaifreak,

Sorry, very blurred this morning after some good fun last night. Please ignore previous post.

trust me, you both really look alike, size, tone, jokers alike.... like to drink and be merry. Maybe you are twins.... wah ha ha ha ha ha:D:D:p:p

Yokosi
01-04-2010, 12:09 PM
trust me, you both really look alike, size, tone, jokers alike.... like to drink and be merry. Maybe you are twins.... wah ha ha ha ha ha:D:D

Now you know. I have a twin. 20 minutes pop out before me. Only that i am a better cheongster, with a functioning brain :D than my elder cheonging brother with a closed coconut head :mad: Hahaha !.

BlueDragon193
01-04-2010, 03:35 PM
trust me, you both really look alike, size, tone, jokers alike.... like to drink and be merry. Maybe you are twins.... wah ha ha ha ha ha.

Now you know. I have a twin. 20 minutes pop out before me. Only that i am a better cheongster, with a functioning brain :D than my elder cheonging brother with a closed coconut head Hahaha !.

Is it then I must look out for him when we meet this Sat.:D

Yokosi, you got PM.

Yokosi
01-04-2010, 03:53 PM
It has been a long time since i was in Soi Cowboy. The place is now at the bottom of my list. I preferred Patpong nowadays but yesterday a group of MMS Malaysian newbies preferred to visit the soi.

Nothing much changed in the soi with the exception of two new bars, a double Sahara which took over one of the two Cowboy bars, and a renovated Our Place. It seemed that " The Arab " that has Deja Vu, Spice Girls, Midnite Bar, KISS, Our Place has expended his business to have another bar, Sahara. Lousy girls inside Sahara when i went in to have a look.

Firiendly Ja ap and Rita, both mamasans, left the bar scene a long time ago. That leaves Min in charge of Midnight Bar which i / we went into.

Firstly, we went into Baccara. The Malaysian fellows wanted to experienced what Baccara was. It was reported in SBF that Baccara was the place to be in Soi Cowboy. It was rather early and i personally do not like this bar with its high bar fine, expensive drinks, pushy service personnel, high ST and LT rates. Nothing much changed in the bar. Quite a number of customers inside. Later, we went into Midnight Bar that has quite a number of ugly girls on the stage. I and Min, the mamasan, short, fair, rather a pork knuckle size lady hugged and clapped our hands on each other backs but did not do a lover snooze on the sofa. The reserve signage on our table was removed by me. Two waitress i knew and one that i previously played pool in the pool table upstairs were happy to massage my back. The MMS fellows.......one was a couple.....just looked. The lady in the couple was a stunner.....could be good in bed......with me. :D Two better dancers came. One near naked dancer sat and grinded on my lap, went down and did a fake BJ on me. Wished it was the lady in the couple that did it.....dream, only , lah !. Later, we left the bar and they took off to dumped the lady in their hotel and will be return back to Soi Cowboy.

We went into Shark, Tilac, Suzie Wong, Long Gun and back into Baccara. Quite a number of mixed customers in Shark. The girls ranged from good lookers to rather ugly. Two dancers tried to make me horny while i was near the pole stage. They smiled, grinned, moved very sexy, showed me their legs but i was only interested in drinking my beer. Suzie Wong has a good stunner. There were 6-7 naked dancers on the stage doing a soapy bath. This is a good looker. I gave her 70 thb in tips and it was done in stages. Every time she got a tip, she showed me her arse, nice tits, V spot with little hair covered in bubbles. She can really moved. Imagine that. The V spot in bubbles and almost in my face. Me would love to part the bubbles, a bit by bit and get down to it. But luckily no bubbles fell onto my drink nor onto my face. Long Gun got 5-6 naked girls on stage. Two were good lookers and the rest of the dancers ( on and below the stage ) would make me sick. Tilac was full of farangs. It was packed and we did not stay for long.

To be continued:

Yokosi
01-04-2010, 04:49 PM
We later hit Baccara in the night. We took a slow walk downstairs eyeing all the ladies on stage. Yes, more ladies now. Better ladies and many were new to this bar. I ordered milk. The waitress was horrified and said " mai nom , mai nom " but the dancers got many breasts for milk for me to consume. We ordered our drinks.While standing and near a pillar, i looked down through the glass panel at the girls downstairs. The alcohol consumed was taking effect. Girls with number 93, 222, 148, 218 were selected to keep us horny and happy. A couple of MMS fellows went out to eat but never came back. KNN cipet buggers :mad:!. After a couple of drinks, 2 of the girls were dismissed. Molested my girl in the bar. Nice big nei nei. Damn solid !. And the excuse i gave her was to find out if she is a katoey. " Okay, khun puying, phom mai lady boy !!! ". Just an excuse to raba raba. Then I said, that she got very nice tits. I finished the left over drinks that the cipet fellows left behind. Warm beer can be difficult to drink. But it was better than the after party and left over Budweisser beer on the kitchen table that i consumed while in college.

The bill of 1750 thb was paid with my card. And i left the other guy to deal with his willing thai girl friend. The only problem is his hotel. No point booking a room where you have 2 other males in a 3 person room. That was his problem. Unless the girl prefers an orgy. Neither does this nor my girl wanted to be the girl that will jump out of my oversized B-day cake.

The Adelphi Suites night personnel warmly greeted me and one girl with a bouncy nei nei that swung up and down. Cheap, loose G string bra or a bra that was not tighten. But it was fun to see how the bouncy nei nei can excites a person. No ID was required in the hotel apt.

She was naked. I was fully clothed, became semi clothed, became naked liked those dancers in the bars in Soi Cowboy while doing it on the hall L shaped sofa. Carried her to the bedroom and had a great bonk. Tonight, i may check out some massage places.

Yokosi
02-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Danny have not eaten. We went to Huai Kwang night market area last night for a good thai pork knuckle with egg dinner. It was cheap. Food was 110Thb. Then, we went into Hi Class. It was the weekdays. Few customers around with bored papasans. And a lot more sweet girls in the 1800 Thb tank. We sat, talked and eyed the ladies. Quite a number of good lookers inside. And a few with big melons. Next, we walked to Emmanuelle. A well established place with bar, pool table, nice seats around and we walked around the sections. Viewed the sideliners in 3 locations and in the tank. Reasonable amount of ladies but of the lower, older looking types. Not my taste and we hit Nataree. Quite a lot of young, very sweet, smiling, all eager to grab your attention sideliners on the sofa. The number of ladies in the tank was okay. One caught my attention. And we left, proceeded past the near empty car parking area to the next Nataree. Here, the papasan was utterly bored and was lying on the sofa and with very few girls in the viewing area. We left and decided whether or not to proceed to The Lords, Utopia, Catherine or to Amsterdam.

We hit Soi Thaniya and the touts were pushing their wares liked crazy. The ladies were in full force on the soi. Must be a real bad day with diminished customers for them. The touts in nearly Patpong were pushing " sexy shows " , " what you want " talk and gabbage to us.It was the same situation with the many bar hostress. We went into King's Corner and had a drink. Nice " ladies " trying to grab lady drinks, etc from us. The " ladies " were better looking than the real ladies. Very bad air con in King's Corner and we left. Outside King's Castle 1, a hostress who happenned to worked as a waitress in one of "The Arab" bars in Soi Cowboy recognised me. We had a small polite talk but i said to her that the bar puying were mai na rak or not so cute and we went into King's Castle 2 that got many more nice but not naked ladies. Later, we detoured on a side lane and the papasan in a black outfit and with a whip jumped on us. It was the bondage-domination-macho bar papasan. He cracked his whip in the air and on the ground and poured his sales pitch at us. " The show is going to start, you want to see nice lady get punished by lady, good show starting now " etc talk. Danny just stared at him. I told him whether lady can be abused by me. He said yes ( but got to pay money ! ). And we left him alone, looking for more customers.

We took a cab to Soi Cowboy and hit the following bars, Dollhouse, Sheba"s, Deja Vu and Lucky Star.

And met an old friend. The old icon in Deja Vu nearly yelled at me. In the bar, with quite a number of customers and with unattractive ladies, the old icon is now no more a naked dancer. She lost quite some kilos. No more big tummy because she went for a hospital operation to tuck in her stomach, had a face lift. And is now a red dress hostress. And now she is no longer dancing naked and one cannot see her oversized sagging tits with big brown nipples.Thank god, i never was too drunk to book her in my previous visits to Deja Vu but she can speak pretty good English and can be a good company. She said i was too hot. Yes, it was hot in Bangkok. Weather wise. She said she will come back with a wet tissue to clean my face.

We went into Lucky Star. The old icon with tissue in her waving hands, again was yelling at me when we were about to enter Lucky Star. I told her to forget about the tissue and went into the bar. Lucky Star is one of the top bars on the Soi. Puying wise, rather bad. Show wise, it is still the top on the Soi. The show with the blowing out candles, out coming garland of flowers, trumpet, ping pong balls, blowing of darts at balloons, insertion of peeled bananas and expulsion of bananas to the guests, insertion of a coke bottles inside and out a coloured water into another bottle, etc , and all activities from the pussies of 2 ladies were the normal show that you cannot find on the Soi. It takes only a drink to see these activities. No need to see " sexy shows " with " ping pong balls, blowing off darts , etc " written on the small signages of sexy shows touted by pushy personnel in Patpong. You can see all these for free, with a drink, in Lucky Star. No need to go see sexy shows in Patpong. Tiger shows with man & lady making it ?. Waste of money to see such a show. Pls go to the zoo, better you buy a sexy DVD in Patpong or make love to a puying with a mirror around you !!!!.

After the show, the coyote show which was new went on. Pretty good lookers with 3 coyotes, doing all the usual pole effects. The clothes were slowly removed. I had one high heel boot on my shoulder with the coyote dancing in front of me. We were sat on the stage stools. Danny was luckier, he got a coyote's grinding naked arse, about 10cm from on his face, and 2 high heel boots on his shoulder !!!. It was a fun night. We laughed liked crazy in Lucky Star.

piratebooty
02-04-2010, 02:01 PM
bro yokosi we still on for u'r bday party tonight? Playman n co r all here in bkk already. Check pm for contacts

BlueDragon193
02-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Bro Yokosi,

Happy Birthday and may you get younger and have a sexy & horny TG every year.:D

Enjoy your party and hope to meet you guys tomorrow.

yinyang
02-04-2010, 04:20 PM
get younger and have a sexy & horny TG every year.
Thought he gets hornier every year?:p
bday party tonight? Playman n co r all here in bkk already
What a delegation from across the crooked causeway, with vet Playman leading and waving the flag. Give my regards to Playman. Enjoy
..luckier, he got a coyote's grinding naked arse, about 10cm from on his face, and 2 high heel boots on his shoulder !!!.
Good FR piece. Agree on bit on Patpong's sex shows touts, when you can get to witness same over a heine (undisturbed). Way, you jai dee with the old icon at Dejavu. Sook san wan ken (happy birthday in my non-existent phood thai).

Yokosi
02-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Bro Yokosi,

Happy Birthday and may you get younger and have a sexy & horny TG every year.

Enjoy your party and hope to meet you guys tomorrow.

Thank you to privatebooty, BlueDragon193 and yinyang for your nice comments.

Me no have sexy & horny Thai girlfriend every year. Kong Tau three times :mad:and now have no TG on a permenant basis. Free and easy now.:)
But they keep coming on to me :eek: They smell something on me ?. But i still remember Faa.

Woohoo hoo, Bro yinyang !.

You got Faa number in one of your many black books ?. ;)

Yokosi
04-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Be very careful when you step into Deja Vu, Sahara, Spice Girls, KISS .These bars each have a nice bunch of young and very sexy coyotes ( and are not those ugly house dancers ) that will milk you of lady drinks.

Playman
04-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Leaving early ?. No problem. We can have some pre birthday fun.

May take privatebooty to Patpong as he never went there. Show him around that area, see The Strip, Baba-bing, the King's group of bars, including King's Corner with puyings and the other type:eek:, Soi 2 beer garden type bars, Soi Thaniya and definately not go to the gay bar area.

Yo...we waited for your call but you seem to got lost in the Nataree world ah? After waited for the bottle to finish, they proceed to the Inche then to Scratch Dog and finally end up in Wireless near Liberty Tower....!:D

Playman
04-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Thank you to privatebooty, BlueDragon193 and yinyang for your nice comments.

Me no have sexy & horny Thai girlfriend every year. Kong Tau three times :mad:and now have no TG on a permenant basis. Free and easy now.:)
But they keep coming on to me :eek: They smell something on me ?. But i still remember Faa.

Woohoo hoo, Bro yinyang !.

You got Faa number in one of your many black books ?.

Bro.....so only meet for about 20 minutes and luckier I have wish you Happy Brithday before you disappear into Nataree jungle......!

Once again "Happy Birthday":D

mikemike
05-04-2010, 01:06 AM
Bro.....so only meet for about 20 minutes and luckier I have wish you Happy Brithday before you disappear into Nataree jungle......!

Once again "Happy Birthday"?:D

Bro yokosi, "Happy Birthday" and nice to meet you too. :D

Yokosi
05-04-2010, 10:23 AM

Once again "Happy Birthday":D

It was good to meet up with you and the others.
Nataree jungle...not for me. He finished early.Me confused about him and ML and the timing. And the two of us went to a club on soi 7 where we finished 1 bottle of whisky and i met up with 3 other non attached females. There were only 2 of us and the 3 females and i sian another4 singers on the stage. Sorry bro, no meet up with you guys in your party. Paiseh, paiseh .

Playman
05-04-2010, 05:36 PM
It was good to meet up with you and the others.
Nataree jungle...not for me. He finished early.Me confused about him and ML and the timing. And the two of us went to a club on soi 7 where we finished 1 bottle of whisky and i met up with 3 other non attached females. There were only 2 of us and the 3 females and i sian another4 singers on the stage. Sorry bro, no meet up with you guys in your party. Paiseh, paiseh .

No problem brother, there is always another time and place that we can meet up...Danok? Betong? Hatyai?

Anyway, i am so tight up with business appointment that night and we waited actually for you to come back....!

When the bottle of Black Label finished, they decide to proceed on to another venue...!:D:D

Yokosi
27-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Last night, the scene in Soi Cowboy bars was a bit different than the usual.
I went into Shark Bar, Baccara, Suzie Wong, Spice Girls and had some drinks. Popped into DejaVu, Midnight, Tilac for a look see.

I was proposed too many times in Baccara, Suzie Wong, Spice Girls. The girls came on strong, very hard core liked, after the nice greetings. Even that nice girl in Suzie Wong with nice pointed tits came on strong towards me. Last time, before the mess in BKK, she no gave shit to me and a few friends.

It got more intense when the bars were about to close at 11 pm due to the curfew hours (midnight to 4 am).

The girls were rather desperate for a LT thing ( and your money ), nice room, nice bed to sleep rather than going onto the streets looking for the very few , overly crowded buses. Too many people waited , all along Sukhumvit Rd for the buses and very few taxis that got customers inside. But i never book any puying last night but still very horny. Today, i will either check out Thermae, NEP or Patpong.

leaseoflife
27-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Even that nice girl in Suzie Wong with nice pointed tits came on strong towards me. Last time, before the mess in BKK, she no gave shit to me and a few friends.

The girls were rather desperate for a LT thing ( and your money ), nice room, nice bed to sleep rather than going onto the streets looking for the very few , overly crowded buses.

Not surprising after all the hoo-ha on the protests and now, the curfew. More pickings for bros I guess. The gal with the nice tits...hmm... is that the one with the indian-mix look? I saw one 16yo there which look very pretty a couple of months back. But too young lah... cannot do it.

So bro, u staying in AG this time rd for the bkk part of your trip?

Btw, VISA APPROVED. :D LOS... here I come!!!!! 5 more days!!!

norice
27-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Leaseoflife,

What type of VISA did you received?

yinyang
27-05-2010, 05:21 PM
VISA APPROVED. :D LOS... here I come!!!!! 5 more days!!!
Single or multiple entry?:p:D

Yokosi
27-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Not surprising after all the hoo-ha on the protests and now, the curfew. More pickings for bros I guess.

NEP is okay but quiet, few customers. Walked into a bar and all the girls eyed you greedily, liked you are a fat sausage.

Patpong is DEAD !. The night market outside the bars....disappeared completely. You can see all the bars in one shot, empty of customers and can easily spot the " sexy shows upstairs " bastards approaching you.

leaseoflife
28-05-2010, 02:42 AM
Leaseoflife,

What type of VISA did you received?

Eh, bro Norice, this visa is quite different from the usual government ones that you apply for. This one, needs to be applied, to my Officer Commanding (aka - Wife), before I can fly. :D

Single or multiple entry?:D
:p Single trip, but ok lah. In normal circumstances, visa is not that difficult to get. 7 trips in 1 year... not too bad a score I guess. But this time round a little tricky because of that protest thing.

Multiple entry will be ideal... darn, ask Moonlight and Naemlo to give me a job so that I can apply for this kinda visa, but no luck leh :D

mwee9999
29-05-2010, 05:29 AM
hi all bros,
Last week, I was just surfing and managed to get a good price on Tiger Airways to BKK. I will be there on 7 to 11 July! Was supposed to go with a friend but unfortunately, he mat not join me so I could end up bing there alone!
Have found a relatively nice hotel in Suk Soi 16, The Merisess, at a very good price for the one bedroom suite. From what I see on their website, it looks good with great features and a jacuzzi bathtub! Any bros stayed there before?
For me, I always liked the gogo bars, I find that the girls are hot (well some at least) and I like the brown beauties as opposed to fair one!:).
When I was there in November, one of my favourite gogo bar was Shark's! Great place with a few sexy ladies! Although Bacara was impressive, I just was not too into the girls there as they seemed to be for the Jap tourists. Trying their best to look like Jap girls! Also, the prices there were high!
Would really appreciate if any bros can advise on the better gogo bars currently now in SC and Nana? I have read about the new gogos in Parpong, Bade Bing and Black Pagoda, they any good?
Would be more than happy to met up from any bros who will be there at the same time. Maybe can party together? Would be great to pick up the ropes from the experienced bros !:)

Shyguy
30-05-2010, 12:16 AM
hi all bros,
Last week, I was just surfing and managed to get a good price on Tiger Airways to BKK. I will be there on 7 to 11 July! Was supposed to go with a friend but unfortunately, he mat not join me so I could end up bing there alone!
Have found a relatively nice hotel in Suk Soi 16, The Merisess, at a very good price for the one bedroom suite. From what I see on their website, it looks good with great features and a jacuzzi bathtub! Any bros stayed there before?

Would be more than happy to met up from any bros who will be there at the same time. Maybe can party together? Would be great to pick up the ropes from the experienced bros !:)

Yoz, bro mwee9999. You verified that The Merisess is girl friendly? :) Don't want later ended up paying extra to bring girl in or worst case -->Some hotels don't even let them in.

junkie2807
30-05-2010, 02:14 AM
Yoz, bro mwee9999. You verified that The Merisess is girl friendly? :) Don't want later ended up paying extra to bring girl in or worst case -->Some hotels don't even let them in.

Merisess at Sukhumvit 16, "A Boutique Residence" - Welcome to Bangkok New Boutique Design Residence! (http://www.merisess.com/rates.htm)

Bro, refer to above website. At the bottom, it says no joiner fee.

I believe it loosely "translates" to being girl-friendly.

Ja neh!!!

leaseoflife
30-05-2010, 02:18 AM
It does say no joiner fee. Guess it means gf. Looks pretty decent from the pictures, and especially with the free internet in the room. Somemore very near to Sanzanka. Another choice for future reference :)

junkie2807
30-05-2010, 02:36 AM
Bro,

What is Sanzanka?

norice
30-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Junkie,

It's a Korean style massage with handjob at the end. Almost same as Kapoo massage. I never had it but my friends from Hawaii love that place. If your skin is too sensative, it could be painful (salt scrub). Located in Washington Square, on the right side. Price ranges from 1,000 to 1,500.

leaseoflife
30-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Bro,

What is Sanzanka?

Junkie,

It's a Korean style massage with handjob at the end. Almost same as Kapoo massage. I never had it but my friends from Hawaii love that place. If your skin is too sensative, it could be painful (salt scrub). Located in Washington Square, on the right side. Price ranges from 1,000 to 1,500.

Yup, as per what Norice has mentioned. It is very similar to Akane, except that the latter is more to Jap style. Pretty shiok if you are into a good scrub. Should at least give it a try once. :)

I think should be in Soi 22 if I am not wrong.

mwee9999
30-05-2010, 07:09 PM
lol
Forgot all about the "girl friendly" issue! Thanks for the heads-up bros! Will ask and if not I have checked a few hotels, there are a couple offering good rates too!
Looking forward to the trip! Any bros who are there and are willing to meet up, please let me know!:)

adsl-
31-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Hi
Any bros going BKK from june 15-19,
pls leave me a msg
i willbe there alone sadly to celebrate my bday
pls let me know if u wanna meet up for drinks

leaseoflife
01-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Hi

Bro, you are never alone in BKK. How to be alone with all the puyings eyeing for your attention (and your money of course) :D

1.5 days to go.....

indianmagicoil
01-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Hi
Any bros going BKK from june 15-19,
pls leave me a msg
pls let me know if u wanna meet up for drinks
Why sad? There are plenty of bros (and puyings) in Bangkok anytime & everytime. From the posts here u can see who stays there, those going there and those already there. You celebrating your birthday? U blanjah 1, 2 bottles of Chivas or Johnny Black or what? Sorry to sound harsh & cold but I think better u PM them rather than waiting for people to PM u... don't "jaga tree wait for rabbit". Unless of course u willing to sponsor one night orgy of booze & women. 555+ then u will see your inbox fill up quite fast! :D

BlueDragon193
22-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote from Bangkokpost today.

Nana has facelift to stay young Beer bars torn down to ensure hot spot doesn't go up in flames.

* Published: 22/08/2010 at 12:00 AM
* Newspaper section: News

One of Bangkok's most notorious nightspots, Nana Plaza on Sukhumvit Soi 4, is getting a facelift. Many of the mostly foreign customers who frequent Nana Plaza have been surprised to find that all the beer bars on the ground floor in the middle of the complex have been demolished.

The open area in the centre of the three-storey complex is now a construction site, and the hundreds of bar girls and ladyboys who work in Nana Plaza have to skirt around bags of cement and building material to get to the many go-go bars and other businesses that were set up there in the early 1990s.

The square, where construction work has been going on for a few weeks, is surrounded by three-storey buildings housing dozens of entertainment venues, including go-go and ladyboy bars.

A tall foreigner, who some of the bar girls called ''boss'', has been directing workers at the construction site.

He was reluctant to talk, as was a Thai manager of the construction firm doing the work.

But according to a source, the demolition of the beer bars at Nana Plaza was prompted by a visit by officials from the Klong Toey district office.

''After the Santika pub fire on New Year's Eve in 2008 that resulted in many deaths and injuries, officials came to the plaza to check safety issues such as fire exits.

''They want to prevent a similar accident happening here,'' said the source.

''They expressed concern about the fire hazard caused by those beer bars because they were blocking the way for fire trucks to reach any of the buildings behind them.

''If fire broke out at Nana Plaza it would cause another tragedy, so the officials ordered that those beer bars be torn down.''

When the ''boss'' was asked if the reason for the facelift was due to safety concerns by local authorities, he simply answered: ''Maybe. But there are also other reasons.''

Ms Pen, a bartender at Nana Plaza who has worked there for many years, said the square in the centre of the complex was originally a car park, but someone decided to open a small bar and more were added later on.

''Many foreigners have complained for years that Nana Plaza is a fire trap, posing a danger to hundreds of customers and employees alike, because there is only one way to escape _ and that is through the narrow entrance from Soi 4,'' she said.

The demolition of the beer bars and the reconstruction work started at the end of last month and should be finished within two months.

She said the new set-up will also feature live music and a dance floor.

''One construction worker told me that the new chairs, tables and other fittings are designed to be easily removed after closing time or during an emergency.

''The new beer bars being built there will be covered by a high roof, so that even a large fire truck will be able to drive under it.''

However, few patrons are convinced the renovations will make the place any safer if fire breaks out.

''The beer bars which are under construction won't solve this problem,'' said a regular foreign customer who thought the whole thing was a gimmick.

He prefers to sit and drink close to the entrance to Nana Plaza instead of at outlets on the second or third floor because of concerns about a fire.

Several talkative bar girls said they were also concerned about the fire hazard issue.

''We have to wait and see how safer the new beer bars at the square are going to be than those previous ones,'' said one bar girl.

indianmagicoil
27-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Wah tiz thread buried for 2 months? All so kwai-kwai never chiong go-go anymore? Let me start one - Caveat Emptor! Buyer Beware!

Last Saturday brought a new fren to Cowboy. His 2nd trip to the Big Mango and last trip (like 3 or 5 years ago?) he only went Patpong. Armed with a list from another senior we started after some burgers from the cafe at Cowboy's other entrance.

1st stop for the night, Baccarat. The infamous glass ceiling with pantyless puyings dancing upstairs. Took our seats around the 1st floor stage. Girls not as nice as on Monday when I was there with another group. The usual bump & grind routine and I was getting bored until I noticed 2 mid-age Japs looking at the drinks counter, pointing, smiling very tiko like to the puying dancing infront of them. Never noticed that it was reflective so u can see that girls on 1st floor also pantyless! All this while and I didn't figure it out. U learn something new all the time! Advised him to target one hottie. She came down for 1 LD. He noted her number and said will come back.

2nd stop, Shark. Slightly darker and older looking but ladies were in a better mood than Baccarat. Quite packed. Sat next to bunch of rowdy young Japs who were chalking up quite a hefty bar tab. A few sexy ones gyrating to music with one keep making eyes and smiling at me. Reluctant at first I finally caved in since she was so determined. Her name was Bow from Sukhothai, 23 years been working 6 months now. Beautiful eyes, soft skin and pleasant scent. She was nice and warm to feel. Kissed me a few times and purred the BHT2000 question whilst giving my ear a tongue fuck. "Short time me now?" Hahaha... act like blur tourist asked if she go back to my hotel at Pratunam instead of the ST one at Cowboy. She hesitated for a few seconds then purred "its far, another BHT500 can or not?".

"555+ pom mai mee dtang": I said. Suddenly poot Thai dai she lost a bit of interest. Tried to persuade me but I was firm. Hugged me one last time, finished her LD, wai-ed, said: "Go toilet" and slinked off. Emerged from the ladies, took her place on stage and targeted a new group of Japs that juz walked in. Slick and smooth operator that one I said to my new friend who ITM had 2nd target sitting on his lap. Didn't want to disturb him so went out to catch a bit of air and cool of from Bow's caressing of my lil' bro.

Decided to walk to the Seven to withdraw some cash and when I came back new fren was standing outside Shark having a smoke. Said he spotted one SYT going into SAHARA. I told him I've never been inside but he said "there is a first time for everything!". Right u are bro! So both of us confidently strode in. Noticed that it wasn't crowded for a Saturday and found out why after we check bin. We are suppose to take turns paying for each joint we go but at SAHARA we split coz bill was BHT1,200! WTF! My fault, over confident and thinking all GGs operate the same. Should have checked menu! Bht200 for a "coyote" drink! Bht200 for a mamasan drink!

I looked at the "coyote" grinding her ass on my new frenz dick and said thats "Noy from the Soi"! Tired, need to wake up early for work tomorrow. Paid my share and told my new fren to not hang around this "carrot joint" too long.

Next day new fren texted... "now I know what the real taste of tomyam is like! will be back soon!". He eventually BF the hottie from Baccarat. *Sigh* another bro bitten by the lure of the Big Mango. "Sawadee Krungthep bro!" :D

yinyang
28-10-2010, 10:57 AM
*Sigh* nother bro bitten by the lure of the Big Mango. "Sawadee Krungthep bro!" :D
Hope there's no sour after taste of that Big Mango bite na +5555:p;)

Yokosi
28-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Said he spotted one SYT going into SAHARA. I told him I've never been inside but he said "there is a first time for everything!".....both of us confidently strode in. Noticed that it wasn't crowded for a Saturday and found out why after we check bin....bill was BHT1,200!...... WTF! My fault, over confident and thinking all GGs operate the same. Should have checked menu! Bht200 for a "coyote" drink! Bht200 for a mamasan drink!

Be extra careful of Sahara, Deja Vu, Midnite Bar, KISS, and the one where my favourite mamasan that works in The Place ( now, new name, can't remember what is the new name for The Place ).

All with the same owner ( that is greedy ) with coyotes ( or vultures salivating for expensive LDs ) that rotate the show from one bar to the next in the above mentioned 5 bars. The coyotes are extremely pushy for LDs.

Bar fine is THB 800 ( most expensive on the Soi ),mamasan drinks,your drinks, LDs also made your wallet very much lighter.

May be cheaper for you if you enter these bars with me ( Nov 4th to 7th, i will be in BKK ). And the bloody coyotes would not disturb you at all. They will eye you but dare not approach you. You will know why if i am with you !!!.

A Heine, Singa beer bottle and F.O.C. to you. And purchased by the mamasans. Free alcoholic drink from the mamasan !!!. I can get you F.O.C. drinks but not paid for by me !!!. kekeke !!!.

mikemike
28-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi bro IMO, many thanks for showing my friend around SC..eieiei..as he long time never chiong LOS Liao. Hopefully his next trip he won't spend Thai baht like Vietnam dong..555+ He will be back again very soon :)

ahtecklim
28-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Yup, as per what Norice has mentioned. It is very similar to Akane, except that the latter is more to Jap style. Pretty shiok if you are into a good scrub. Should at least give it a try once. :)

I think should be in Soi 22 if I am not wrong.

I hear Sazanka has moved to Thonglor but not sure where. Anyone know the exact location?

indianmagicoil
29-10-2010, 01:05 AM
Hope there's no sour after taste of that Big Mango bite na +5555:p;)
I think newly baptized in tomyam soup bro is tasting the sweetness only.

Be extra careful of Sahara, Deja Vu, Midnite Bar, KISS, and the one where my favourite mamasan that works in The Place ( now, new name, can't remember what is the new name for The Place )...

A Heine, Singa beer bottle and F.O.C. to you. And purchased by the mamasans. Free alcoholic drink from the mamasan !!!. I can get you F.O.C. drinks but not paid for by me !!!. kekeke !!!.
Shld have consulted u b4 hand. Thank you and would luv to take up your beer offer but I won't b back so early.:(

Hi bro IMO, many thanks for showing my friend around SC..eieiei..as he long time never chiong LOS Liao. Hopefully his next trip he won't spend Thai baht like Vietnam dong..555+ He will be back again very soon :)
I think he spend very wisely. Thanz to u guyz accompanying me too. Funky, Nana & SC was a blast!

Thnx also Bro Thai31 and LeManz for the "beers"!

Yokosi
01-11-2010, 09:26 AM
hihi

bros out there ....just to ask wat is the market rate now for ST & LT ??

bar fine also ???

so for Lt ..how far can we go then ? (like how many shots etc

i going this friday so maybe can cheong awhile @ soi cowboy

thank you in advance

Thank you in advance for asking the same questions that so many newbies asked countless times before !.

Please read the Bangkok threads and please do use the "search" function !.

To help you lazy bugger, the ST is 2K, LT is 4K. Bar fine is 600 in some bars to 800 in some bars in SC, and 1000 in Mandarin agogo in Nana Plaza ( because of the Halloween thing ).

ST is 1 shot. LT is min 2 shots maybe 3 shots.

etct88
01-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Thank you in advance for asking the same questions that so many newbies asked countless times before !.

To help you lazy bugger, the ST is 2K, LT is 4K. Bar fine is 600 in some bars to 800 in some bars in SC, and 1000 in Mandarin agogo in Nana Plaza ( because of the Halloween thing ).

ST is 1 shot. LT is min 2 shots maybe 3 shots.

Bro, you in good mood, da........:p

Me and friend went to Thailand overland, wanted to go Khon Kaen, but trip was cut short, due to flood and domestic issues..... now in stinkapore stinking away....... :(

Yokosi
01-11-2010, 10:35 AM
To etct88. Yes i am in a splendid mood. Flight to BKK in 2 hours time . when i am in a bad mood, i keep quiet or give extremely rude replies to newbies that do not read , use the search function, or tell them to use their brains that stop functioning . If i am in a nice mood, i will be more gentle with their questions. Singapore, were got smelly and stinking. The only smell is C B nice smell and love making stink in your hourly rate hotels in Joo Chiat Rd. 555+ :p

leaseoflife
01-11-2010, 05:16 PM

To etct88. Yes i am in a splendid mood. Flight to BKK in 2 hours time .

No wonder lah. Was thinking how come you did not blast away like usual :D Going to LOS definitely puts one in a damn good mood. I dare someone try ask the same question on the night you are back in Singapore from your LOS rendezvous :p:D

Yokosi
01-11-2010, 07:53 PM
No wonder lah. Was thinking how come you did not blast away like usual :D Going to LOS definitely puts one in a damn good mood. I dare someone try ask the same question on the night you are back in Singapore from your LOS rendezvous :p:D

Good to be back in BKK.But very terrible and extremely loooooooooooo...ng Q at the immigration with half the counters with "Closed" signages. Worse, i selected a counter with a lazy male immigration officer....very slow....not enough makan and no mai no waiting for him for sex !. F**king bastard should work more efficiently in the Malaysian Thai border areas whereby per foreigner entry would cost RM1 per person. Money would make the bastard work harder !!!.

Oh yes !. Raining liked crazy here in BKK. Flood waters rising. I brought my blow up dingy, 2 x rain vests, brolly and condoms. Gonna have some fun at night with a wet puying in my dingy while BKK is flooded. Don't dare go to flooded Soi Cowboy as my favourite mamasan in Rio is waiting for her F.O.C. perfume. May as well as paddled my dingy, have some drinks and get a good looker in Shark or Baccara and on my dingy make my way back to a secluded place and make use of my itchy rod on the good looker puying. So kinky, lol !.

Yokosi
02-11-2010, 06:03 PM
No rain here in BKK. No floods.Just blabbering in my past report about the floods here. Do not believe what you read in the many newspapers and Yahoo News.

Needed a drink , so went to Soi Cowboy at around 7.45pm yesterday abnd hit SHARK. Cheap beer bottles at Happy Hours but came too early as the girls were pretty ugly according to my taste.

Went next door to BACCARA. More customers inside than in SHARK with Ang Mo, Asians, some Indians. But the Indians were dismissed by the service staff and the ladies. The Indians indicated to a couple of ladies on stage downstairs for companionship. No ladies eyed nor went towards them. In the end, they just finished their beer and left. The 1st group of ladies were in yellow. Newcomers and not so experienced as the 2nd group that were in white bikinis. The 2nd group paraded in front of the Yipun, Koreans showing off their legs, half breasts, danced and grated more forcefully. Me, went upstairs for a look see at the topless ladies with short skirts and without underwear. Noticed a lady with big solid tits but a young Ang Mo went and gestured to BF her. Lady turned black face and told the Ang Mo to select another puying. Now, the Ang Mo face became black and went off downstairs. He was also unsuccessful there. Monday night, and the ladies here picked their customers targeting the Yipun and Koreans.

Later, i walked by SAHARA. Saw one very chun receptionist here but better not go in as it's expensive inside. And bummed into Jaap near SPICE GIRL. Shit !. Now, i kena big time.

After our usual greeting, we both went inside the bar. Not many customers with ladies that i do not liked at all. Jaap asked me if i liked any ladies. I gave her a firm negative reply. All the ladies and coyotes eyed me cautiously but dare not approach me for LDs. 6 tequilas and 3 gin and tonic costed me thb1,900. We drank, smoked outside and Jaap explained to her ladies that we met a very long time ago in DEJA VU, how i got her pissed drunk and she went topless on stage to do agogo. It was funny at that time. Never i imagined that i gotten a mamasan to do topless agogo in THE PLACE bar. She had a good time and was pretty drunk.

I asked here in the bar why SAHARA is so bloody expensive to my friends ( Indianmagicoil and friend ) and was their bill padded. The bill was not padded and she cannot do anything about the expensive drinks that greedy boss set in the bars. Neither can she do anything about the thb800 bar fine during Happy Hour and thb700 after 9pm. Before asking her questions on the expensive drinks, I oredi knew beforehand about the prices and this was one of the reasons that i now do not frequently drink in her 5 bars. She requested a good looking coyote to sit with me. Tall, fair, long blond hair, very sexy lips. Okay, lah, 1 drink for the coyote. Coyotes in SAHARA, KISS, DEJA VU, RIO ( formerly THE PLACE ), SPICE GIRLS cannot be barfined. Don't waste your money to buy LDs, get to know them, and think that you can BF them for a bonk. If any coyote came towards me asking for LDs, i will tell them to F**K off. But you can bonk them if they like you ( must be handsome and rich ) liked ladies in the G Club. The chemistry must be correct. And i am lousy at chemistry with salivating coyotes eyeing for LDs and my money. Outside while smoking, we both saw Tuuk, the head mamasan in MIDNITE bar. Tuuk is short, very chubby, short blonde hair. You will be breathless if she lay down on you in her bar's sofa. You are at the bottom and with a fat puying on top and pumping you. I do not think i want her to do that to me again.

Yokosi
02-11-2010, 06:36 PM
We walked to MIDNITE bar. It was one of my favourite bar but the expensive drinks, sky high bar fine, and bad to worse quality girls turned me off completely. When it was good, the bar was okay with nice puyings. Had a part time teerak here, many years ago. Damn, she was hot. Good looker and extremely wild with sex. Made all the other puyings very jealous when she got a gold necklace from me.

I hugged Tuuk and we went in. Woww !!!!. A bunch of new girls inside and some were of the better looking quality. Immediately, i spotted a few syts with good uncovered melons that were jumping liked bouncing balls. I was pushed and sat in the "Reserve" section with a single pole in front of me. The puying on the pole was okay. Smiled, eyed me liked i am a carrot head. Tuuk ordered 2 ladies to keep me company. Hmmmm !. I squeezed and examined their melons. Played "doctor" with them. Tuuk came and asked me about her girls. Your girls are getting better and last time, your selection of girls were very bad, i told Tuuk. One lady said there will be a show. Rubbish shows and i have seen it all in MIDNITE bar. It was approaching 10 pm. I excused myself and went to the MRTA. Tuuk complained about my departure. Sorry, fat lady mamasan but an appointment at 10.30 pm is an appointment. At Hwang Kwang i popped into Nataree for a look see.

Same thing as usual with syts FLs on the sofas. Walked and looked at all the girls. Very young, most smiled at me. Itchy, i walked towards a syt and poked my head down and eyed her half melons. She laughed. But i am not going to bonk her as i have to make my way to Claudia.

Yokosi
03-11-2010, 04:33 PM
NEP is open.
It is not closed.
All the bars on ground, 1st and 2nd floors are doing business.
Only all the beer bars in the middle open compound had been demolished and there is nothing there except for nicely pastered red tiles.

mikemike
03-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Pii Yokosi, great FRs about the agg in NEP and SC. Besides, many thanks for asking why SAHARA is so bloody expensive to my friend :D chok-dee and sanook maak! :D

Yokosi
04-11-2010, 03:15 AM
Pii Yokosi, great FRs about the agg in NEP and SC. Besides, many thanks for asking why SAHARA is so bloody expensive to my friend :D chok-dee and sanook maak! :D

Khop Khun Khap, khap. Ao sanook, mai pheng but i spent thousands of baht in the agogo bars on the second night. I think me a bit mao with the 4th mamasan in Baccara and with 6 ladies there. Another thb 2,800 paid via credit card including BF one of them, a former waitress from Super Girl in Pattaya. LT as usual was thb 4,000. It was the 7th bar i hit and drank in that night excluding Rainbow 4, Tilac, Deja Vu, Sheba's, Sahara, Country Club which i popped in to have a look see.

The third night was with 3 Thai friends and we drank 4 towers of Singha with some good food in the outdoor Singha beer garden just outside of Central World. Good live band, good Thai food , good drinks with many Singha, Chang, Leo beer ladies ( which we wisely stuffed thb 20 in their bras as tips when they poured beer in our glasses ! ). One tower costed about thb 480. Please check out the " Amazing Thailand " make shift toilet that caters to their customers and to the public. Four persons pee pee into a single bowl and no water to flush. We laughed liked crazy and took some photos of us peeing in the toilet. Even the other Thai customers grinned at these 4 people ( and rather drunk ) making stupid jokes about this toilet. Then we went to a Petchaburi massage parlour. Cheap and efficient service there.

damocles
04-11-2010, 06:21 AM
anyone tried escort service before? i saw one at bangkoktonight.

the website is www.ezmassagebkk.com

appreciate if any brothers got try before.

ChaYen
04-11-2010, 11:50 PM
anyone tried escort service before? i saw one at bangkoktonight.

the website is www.ezmassagebkk.com

appreciate if any brothers got try before.

Are you for real? :confused:

Not posted in two years, and back then you said:

anyone want to cheong together? looking for kakis. just drop me a PM. i am based in bangkok and i can bring u around to budget places with reasonable quality. :P

And now you're asking about escorts?

leaseoflife
05-11-2010, 01:33 AM
Are you for real? :confused:

Not posted in two years, and back then you said:

And now you're asking about escorts?

Wah bro... you got damn good memory. Two years back and you can still dig it out :D

wohaha96
05-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Hey Bro, I'm going to Bangkok in December, my hotel in schumik area.

Any nice topless bar, thai girl show or interesting Nightlife location that is not too expensive to go? Need some recommandation and address...

Will try to up you if possible. Thank you :)

Talueng
05-11-2010, 11:53 AM

Any nice topless bar, thai girl show or interesting Nightlife location that is not too expensive to go? Need some recommandation and address...

Those stuff that you are asking are very easy to find over there. Just flag down any tuk-tuks and tell them whatever u want and they'll be able to bring u there. Have fun, cheers!

Yokosi
05-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Those stuff that you are asking are very easy to find over there. Just flag down any tuk-tuks and tell them whatever u want and they'll be able to bring u there. Have fun, cheers!
Talueng,
That is the most STUPID thing to do as tuk tuk drivers will con you . Have fun , indeed . What nice advise you give to a newbie.

ahtecklim
05-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Talueng,
That is the most STUPID thing to do as tuk tuk drivers will con you . Have fun , indeed . What nice advise you give to a newbie.

Close but not really la. Most stupid is to pay for buffalo vet bills and brother motobike repairs! 555555555555 :D

Yokosi
05-11-2010, 04:24 PM

Any nice topless bar, thai girl show or interesting Nightlife location that is not too expensive to go? Need some recommandation and address.

If u stay in Sukhumvit Rd., then please go to Nana Entertainment Plaza or Nana Plaza which is in SuKhumvit Soi 4. And Soi Cowboy is just off Asoke Rd. Both are within walking distance if you stay in a hotel that is located between Soi 1 to 22. If u not sure where Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy are then take a motorsai with a driver wearing a vest with a number. Read and use the search function. And how are you going to up any bros when you have no points. Your pts are not important . Just do not get con by taking any tu tuks in Bangkok.

Yokosi
05-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Close but not really la. Most stupid is to pay for buffalo vet bills and brother motobike repairs! 555555555555 :D

Yes, agreed with you. Other than your two costly bullshit con to get your money, there are a million please pay me your thai baht. Mother restaurant have no business, need money to buy restaurant food supplies, got to pay rent, buy another buffalo, need farming equipment, house got demolished in a freak storm, young brother need money for education, need more cash to help my brother to be a post op lady boy and etc,etc.

leaseoflife
05-11-2010, 04:47 PM

Schumik?? New place in BKK? School of Milk?? :D

Go Nana Entertainment Complex... Look for Obession (Level 1). Not expensive and got topless, bottomless.

Forget abt points lah. You wanna up with what????

You are sending him to the slaughter house.

Talueng,

Noobs to noobs. Interesting advice. :rolleyes::D

Talueng
05-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Talueng,

Sorry for saying the wrong things but I don't understand how that would be a stupid thing? How would the tuk tuk drivers con?

Hope big bros here can enlighten us noobs.

etct88
05-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Talueng,

Advice, not advise.... hee hee hee hee....:p:p

Yokosi
06-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Sorry for saying the wrong things but I don't understand how that would be a stupid thing? How would the tuk tuk drivers con?

How often are u in Bangkok. To take a motorsai, BTS, MRTA ......much better than taking a tuk tuk. Ask a tuk tuk driver to take u to heavens and he will pocket at least thb 500 at least as commission from a massage parlour. And there are plenty of these, especially on Sri Ayuttaya Rd. Ask a uk tuk to take you to an agogo bar and he will drop you and help you get into a bar in or near Patpong where the bar is on the second floor and you will get cut to pieces by paying thousands of thb for lousy service .

ahtecklim
06-11-2010, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=Yokosi;5375067] How often are u in Bangkok? QUOTE]

This is a good point actually. For newbies thinking the thai regulars know it all and all the advantage, its because they've been scammed or at least close to it.

I myself have been conned by Patong upstairs bar , taken to temple/shopping by tuk tuks , girls running away earlier than expected etc etc

And I've seen the jet ski scam , fights , guns ........

And those who envy those who always are in thailand , it taken a long time for them to work up that level.

So next time you want to comment on how lucky people are to be in thailand , remember there's no free lunches in this world

BKKdreaming
06-11-2010, 10:28 AM
How often are u in Bangkok. To take a motorsai, BTS, MRTA ......much better than taking a tuk tuk. ........

Hey I take the regular city bus sometimes, many regular Thai office girls to smile at, and I normally am not in a hurry anyway :)

Avoid the TukTuk guys at Sukhumvit and Soi 5 and also at Nana Parking lot, big rip-offs , well really avoid ALL TukTuks and your life will be much simpler !

Also avoid Taxis that are sitting waiting for customers,
go stop a moving taxi, make sure they use the meter or get out and find another taxi,
if there is one thing about BKK you will always find is more taxis :)

Have fun

BK

ChaYen
06-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Why is everyone so negative about the tuk tuks? They are also a service provider.

The 500bht surcharge is merely the cost of the lesson. :)

Talueng
06-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Interesting info given by bros here, thanks for sharing..

I've never thought that these tuk tuks will actually rip or con people off..

I always thought they are just like taxis, in that u agree a price, hop on and that's it..

ahtecklim
06-11-2010, 01:43 PM
500B is 3 or 4 LD liow! Better to sit in a bar and stare into the eyes of a puying (or puchai or harsip harsip depending on your orientation:D) and learn there!

etct88
06-11-2010, 04:24 PM

Very difficult to enlighten you one....:rolleyes:

Kenna, then you will see the light...:p:D

yinyang
06-11-2010, 04:31 PM
big rip-offs , well really avoid ALL TukTuks and your life will be much simpler !
Also avoid Taxis that are sitting waiting for customers, go stop a moving taxi, make sure they use the meter or get out and find another taxi, if there is one thing about BKK you will always find is more taxis :)
Righto. Only tuktuk I now only take is hotel freebie from deep inside some soi to main road.

Taxis are aplenty, affordable (compared back home). Avoid cabbies hanging around patpong too, with unmetered flat rate (even right at noses of tourist police in neighbourhood, payoff?) and those season parking at hotels (flat rate to airport and if you not headed home... enticing brochures to MPs or shops). Never a problem to hail 1.
thinking the thai regulars know it all and all the advantage, its because they've been scammed or at least close.
envy those who always are in thailand , it taken a long time for them to work up that level
Oh, with scars to show for too;)

wohaha96
07-11-2010, 02:08 AM
Thanks all the bro for the recommandations,

I tried tuk tuk before (izzit the 3-wheel vehicle?) and it's pretty decent, about 40-70 baht each ride...

Obession (Level 1) @ bNana Entertainment Complex and
Soi Cowboy is just off Asoke Rd

I heard about RCA also, it is good?

BKKdreaming
07-11-2010, 03:36 AM
A TukTuk 3 wheeler has no meter , so they can charge whatever a stupid tourist will pay,

a taxi from Soi 3-Soi 5 , Nana area (yes you need to cross sukhumvit) to Soi Cowboy will be less than 50 baht on the meter if there is no traffic ,
Safer and cheaper than a TukTuk.

Have fun

BK

Triple-X
07-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Interesting info given by bros here, thanks for sharing..

I've never thought that these tuk tuks will actually rip or con people off..

I always thought they are just like taxis, in that u agree a price, hop on and that's it..

thats a nice point of view,consider them yr teachers and u'll get along fine with it :D

ahtecklim
07-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Haven't anyone ever hear of something called 'walking'? Its only 1 station between asoke and nana and if you're walking late at nite , there are many 'things' to see like the Therme and roadside stalls/bars.

It was even better years ago when clinton plaza and the opposite beer bars were around and sometimes I didnt even make it to the other side due to other 'tourist attractions':D!

AMAZONBOY
07-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Nana gogo getting very expensive. Did not go there for several years, went there one night getting connection flight in BKK staying one night. The airport train is very convenient now, can get to city in 30 min. I saw a few nice bodies in Rainbow upstairs. Got 1 to sit and try to see the affinity, buy her one drink, but first one wanted 5000 LT, and all business like, sent her back to dancing, asked another one, okay face but nice thin body, only go ST wanted 2000, plus bar fine 600, plus another drink for her, one hundred something.

But another problem came, my hotel quite far from Nana, and she only want to go ST hotel, and I guess she wants to rush back to the bar for another round. Sent her back to stage. Then interview another one, face okay, a little on the plump side, but again wanted 5000 LT, because my hotel not in Nana. Shiit, talking about business, sent her back too. I talked to some guys next table from Japan, even they complain about the high price, and bad attitude girls.

I and them went to Soi Cow, and went around a few bars and most girls not attractive at all, and they wanted 1500-2000 ST, I saw lots of grandma dancers as well in Midnite bar, but there was a okay girl with good thin body, My 2 new Japanese friends took her and arrange 3some, they told me only pay bar once, and 2500 to her. That's seems good idea, never try that.

Very late alreay, went to some more bars, and decided to pay bar one girl, face mediocre, body slim, in Sheba bar, cost drinks expensive, a coke and a beer about 300 and a lady drink about 150, crap. Then bar fine 600, then the lady wanted standard 1500, and then ST hotel 350. The value of whoring in BKK is now crap. The service also no guarantee too. The lady service was half hearted. I almost fell asleep when she gave me some bbbj.

I think I stick with southern China for another long while.

Yokosi
07-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Haven't anyone ever hear of something called 'walking'? Its only 1 station between asoke and nana and if you're walking late at nite , there are many 'things' to see like the Therme and roadside stalls/bars.

Another late night Sukhumvit crawler !!!:D

ahtecklim
07-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Another late night Sukhumvit crawler !!!:D

A few months ago , after 'a series of extraordinary events' , I was forced to spend a few hours on the payment of the streets of Sukhumvit. I ordered a beer and a plate of clams about 20m (or about) from Therme. One of the best non-bar hours I ever spend in Bangkok. Great people watching area and the stories I evesdropped on were ..........great! 555555 :p

Its great to know a little thai and off course when you're Singaporean , many will leave you alone , thinking you're thai! That is until you decided to open your mouth!

yinyang
07-11-2010, 10:03 PM
As some1 else put it, it's not called Golden Mile for nothing. Also got castaways in wee hours of morning:rolleyes:
called 'walking'? Its only 1 station between asoke and nana and if you're walking late at nite , there are many 'things' to see like the Therme and roadside stalls/bars..
Another late night Sukhumvit crawler !!!

MrDarkSide
18-11-2010, 11:46 PM
I found a new love, AGOGO ! I cant stop my willy from being ass-rub by the dancers. (>_<)

Luckily I did some minimal homework beforehand by searching for any agogo thread and I found this.

Thanks to those who provide useful information so that I'm able to read and learn a bit. Who say people dont share? One should snoop about first instead of requesting to be spoonfed. :D

Currently, I'm still hopping about with just a friend in Cowboy ie Baracca, Shark, Sahara, Kiss, Deja Vu, Midnite, Spice Girls, etc..

Anyway this is my first trip so I'm a kuku. Now I can fully appreciate why many purport BKK to be the best place for enjoyment in context of proximity, easiness and costs. This is Eden Garden on Earth.

Hopefully, I can try the mp on my next trip if there is one.

To be continued as I zoom in on a new lady again.

mikemike
19-11-2010, 12:26 AM
I found a new love, AGOGO ! I cant stop my willy from being ass-rub by the dancers. (>_<)

Luckily I did some minimal homework beforehand by searching for any agogo thread and I found this.

Thanks to those who provide useful information so that I'm able to read and learn a bit. Who say people dont share? One should snoop about first instead of requesting to be spoonfed. :D

Currently, I'm still hopping about with just a friend in Cowboy ie Baracca, Shark, Sahara, Kiss, Deja Vu, Midnite, Spice Girls, etc..

Anyway this is my first trip so I'm a kuku. Now I can fully appreciate why many purport BKK to be the best place for enjoyment in context of proximity, easiness and costs. This is Eden Garden on Earth.

Hopefully, I can try the mp on my next trip if there is one.

To be continued as I zoom in on a new lady again.

MrDarkSide kor kor..when can you bring me to AGG in bkk :D you fly A380 before hor :rolleyes:

indianmagicoil
19-11-2010, 04:17 AM
MrDarkSide kor kor..when can you bring me to AGG in bkk :D you fly A380 before hor :rolleyes:

And what about yourself? Muea rai glab maa Krungthep?

mikemike
19-11-2010, 10:32 AM
And what about yourself? Muea rai glab maa Krungthep?

Sshhh..pls dun tell anyone..eieiei..auw na krap. Still monitoring the air ticket price :p

Yokosi
19-11-2010, 03:26 PM

:confused: Come on !. Never been to an AGOGO in BKK ?. :rolleyes:
I will be in Danok on 21 and 22/11 ( Very different AGOGO there ! ), Ho Chi Minh on 26 to 28/11 and in Bangkok on 29/11 to 1/12. If you are in BKK on 29 and 30/11.....call me.

cheonglah
19-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote from Bangkokpost today.

Nana has facelift to stay young Beer bars torn down to ensure hot spot doesn't go up in flames.

* Published: 22/08/2010 at 12:00 AM
* Newspaper section: News

One of Bangkok's most notorious nightspots, Nana Plaza on Sukhumvit Soi 4, is getting a facelift. Many of the mostly foreign customers who frequent Nana Plaza have been surprised to find that all the beer bars on the ground floor in the middle of the complex have been demolished.

Heng, they have are replacing the demolished bars with newer bars:)
'Cos the bars on ground floor is good vantage point to have a beer and view the chicks going in and out :)

mikemike
19-11-2010, 05:13 PM
:confused: Come on !. Never been to an AGOGO in BKK ?. :rolleyes:
I will be in Danok on 21 and 22/11 ( Very different AGOGO there ! ), Ho Chi Minh on 26 to 28/11 and in Bangkok on 29/11 to 1/12. If you are in BKK on 29 and 30/11.....call me.

Pii Yokosi, didn't know u travel to so many places :D Okie na krap!

cheonglah
19-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Advice, not advise.... hee hee hee hee....:p:p

Very true. :) Though the confusion may be of American English and English English spelling differences. Like License in American English is a noun and is same as Licence - but Advise is a verb and not a noun in American English just like English English :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences#-ce.2C_-se

cheonglah
19-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Yes, agreed with you. Other than your two costly bullshit con to get your money, there are a million please pay me your thai baht. Mother restaurant have no business, need money to buy restaurant food supplies, got to pay rent, buy another buffalo, need farming equipment, house got demolished in a freak storm, young brother need money for education, need more cash to help my brother to be a post op lady boy and etc,etc.

ROFL. :D One thing you have to agree- the reasons are well hilarious

[QUOTE=Yokosi;5375067] How often are u in Bangkok? QUOTE]

This is a good point actually. For newbies thinking the thai regulars know it all and all the advantage, its because they've been scammed or at least close to it.

I myself have been conned by Patong upstairs bar ,

Years ago, another con in Patpong is when the bar is suddenly empty and you and your buddy are only customers. When you ask for bill, the bill reads 300. You pull out 300 baht and the waiter/ manager suddenly gets angry and he says it is USD300 not 300 baht

indianmagicoil
20-11-2010, 02:38 AM
Take note those coming to BKK the next few days. Red Shirts have occupied Rachaprasong Junction again today. Disrupted traffic and normally jammed Petchburi and Rachaprarop devoid of traffic this evening. If u have booked tickets already then please come, no need to cancel but JuZ avoid the Red Shirt areas. JuZ hope no curfew!

Yokosi
20-11-2010, 06:01 AM
Another Red Shirts round in Rachaprasong area !. Temporary gathering, bro magicoil ?. One of my favourite bars in Patpong was closed due to renovations some time ago. Is Camelot still there or now gone ?. Camelot was part of the Kings group. Any bros know if the renovation is for a new Camelot or i have to look for another favourite bar in Patpong.

norice
20-11-2010, 08:20 AM
ATTENTION:

Red Shirts are protesting nonviolently so don't worry, be happy and have a good time in Bangkok! You can go and take a look, take pictures and buy souvenirs! I'll be there going to Pantip Plaza to buy green laser pointer for my next Angeles City trip!

norice
20-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Yokosi,

I also enjoyed going to Camelot, King Castle I and King Castle II gogo bars! Till about 2005, those 3 bars were the best in Bangkok, too bad, they started to pad the bills and lost most of the customers and girls to Nana Plaza! Camelot had the hottest mamasan in Bangkok, she's the owner's wife but dishonest and greedy! I was in Patpong about a month ago and it's still dead, forget Patpong and just go to Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza!

Yokosi
20-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Yokosi,
I was in Patpong about a month ago and it's still dead, forget Patpong and just go to Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza!

Thank you for the info. i am however sick of SC and NEP. And need a change of agogos. But will hit Danok aggs tomorrow, Inthramarra aggs at the end of Nov, and Pattaya aggs in Jan.

norice
20-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Yokosi,

Currently, in Patpong, there is one excellent gogo bar named Badabing! I think that's the name and one of my Singaporean friend had an excellent longtime with a cutie! It's accross from the Foodland Store!

etct88
21-11-2010, 06:22 AM
Thank you for the info. i am however sick of SC and NEP. And need a change of agogos. But will hit Danok aggs tomorrow, Inthramarra aggs at the end of Nov, and Pattaya aggs in Jan.

Sawadee Loy Krathong:D.... don't bother to go to Water View area.... :p

Yokosi
21-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Sawadee Loy Krathong:D.... don't bother to go to Water View area.... :p

Sawadee khap, khun etct88.

How are you and where are you in Thailand ?.

No, i would not go to Waterview. No budget to eat lobster, prawns, oysters !. Only can eat wan tan mee in roadside stall !.

Prices of hotels in Danok went up. RM 80 for room in P P Hotel, but i am still 1 hr plus from Danok. c.B., KNN !. i think even wan tan mee also increased in prices. May have to eat economic cheap noodles !.

etct88
21-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Sawadee khap, khun etct88.

How are you and where are you in Thailand ?.

No, i would not go to Waterview. No budget to eat lobster, prawns, oysters !. Only can eat wan tan mee in roadside stall !.

Prices of hotels in Danok went up. RM 80 for room in P P Hotel, but i am still 1 hr plus from Danok. c.B., KNN !. i think even wan tan mee also increased in prices. May have to eat economic cheap noodles !.

Just left Hatyai/Danok yesterday......

wan ton mee in Danok is more expensive than wanton mee in SS2..... knn... because they put more MSG?

lodging, F&B sure up prices for Loi Kathrong... think why I left in such a hurry.... wallet very light...:o

yinyang
21-11-2010, 06:56 PM
.. think why I left in such a hurry.... wallet very light...:o
Nah, you blew it on your favourite gals. Flat tummies = flat wallets +555:p;)

MrDarkSide
21-11-2010, 07:02 PM
when can you bring me to AGG in bkk..

Are you drunk?:rolleyes::D

slackin80
24-11-2010, 09:58 PM
hi guys, got few questions.

i have been going in and out of bkk for almost 5 years but i do not go to AGG bars.

i actually go clubbing more.

but for this year end trip, i will be there from christmas till after the countdown.
and i will have a "break" from clubbing and liquor from monday - wednesday.

i was thinking about hitting the AGG bars for once.

so here are what I would like to know from the experts here:
1) which bar has more of the fair skin girls?
2) how is it on monday / tuesday?
3) should i stick to speaking English when I am in there?
4) after reading through the posts here, I should just discuss with the girl about the rates and just pay BF to mamasan right?

Thanks for any informative replies!

MrDarkSide
24-11-2010, 10:52 PM
4) after reading through the posts here, I should just discuss with the girl about the rates and just pay BF to mamasan right?

5 yrs and nothing.... :eek:

1) How fair is fair? SG fair, Thai fair, PRC fair, etc
2) Only difference is that Monday starts with letter "M", Tuesday starts with letter "T".
3) Any other languages you can speak?
4) Wah...

If you really did read through the postings and jotted down useful information then you already had your answers.

Why I say so? Simply because recently, I made my maiden trip there with another blur-sotong friend but I'm able to have some fun with relative ease, based on the information available here. I read through a hundred of pages until I see stars and moon.
Of course there are some better stuffs not mentioned here but I had not done anything yet to deserve it.
But it is still better than having nothing at all.

Another way is to find out who is there and free during that period, PM him, ask him out, buy him a beer or 2 as an appreciation and have a good time together.

mikemike
25-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Wah well said MrDS...clap clap clap. i think in thailand u dun need to speak thai language bcos the thai baht will do the talking. Have fun! :)

leaseoflife
25-11-2010, 01:01 AM
QUOTE=slackin80;5433735]
Not sure, cos the lights in the bar can result in very misleading reality. I usually compare the puying against my own skin. :D Maybe Barccara?

Not sure, don't stay there. Usually over weekends.

Why not? Unless you phutt thai geng mak, then forget it. Anyway, body language quite universal.

Ya, most of the time that's the SOP.

Thanks for any informative replies![/QUOTE]

leaseoflife
25-11-2010, 01:02 AM
This time tomorrow, will be enjoying the hot tub in BKK!! :D

etct88
25-11-2010, 01:45 AM
This time next week will be enjoying hot tubs, golf courses for 6 days in BKK, then off to CM.:p:D

slackin80
25-11-2010, 11:51 AM
QUOTE=slackin80;5433735]
Not sure, cos the lights in the bar can result in very misleading reality. I usually compare the puying against my own skin. :D Maybe Barccara?

Not sure, don't stay there. Usually over weekends.

Why not? Unless you phutt thai geng mak, then forget it. Anyway, body language quite universal.

Ya, most of the time that's the SOP.

Thanks for any informative replies![/QUOTE]

got it, thanks..!

BlueDragon193
25-11-2010, 11:56 AM
This time next week will be enjoying hot tubs, golf courses for 6 days in BKK, then off to CM.:p:D

Me, this time next week will be enjoying too..??? :D;)

slackin80
25-11-2010, 11:56 AM
5 yrs and nothing.... :eek:

1) How fair is fair? SG fair, Thai fair, PRC fair, etc
2) Only difference is that Monday starts with letter "M", Tuesday starts with letter "T".
3) Any other languages you can speak?
4) Wah...

If you really did read through the postings and jotted down useful information then you already had your answers.

Why I say so? Simply because recently, I made my maiden trip there with another blur-sotong friend but I'm able to have some fun with relative ease, based on the information available here. I read through a hundred of pages until I see stars and moon.
Of course there are some better stuffs not mentioned here but I had not done anything yet to deserve it.
But it is still better than having nothing at all.

Another way is to find out who is there and free during that period, PM him, ask him out, buy him a beer or 2 as an appreciation and have a good time together.

yeah, 5 years because i was never interested in AGG bars, so i thought that since i have some free time, i can go take a look and see how it goes.

usually i hang out at clubs (not even G clubs), meet my thai friends, or if i am in thailand for more than week, i'll be at petchabun helping my friend.

I can speak thai, so i was thinking if they will treat me worse if i speak thai.

since everyone has more experience here than me, might as well get some quick information, i should be able to navigate my way through the place.

ultimately, i just want to avoid getting carrot-head by the mamasan.

etct88
25-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Me, this time next week will be enjoying too..??? :D;)

different tubs......:p :D

yinyang
25-11-2010, 12:32 PM
..5 years because i was never interested in AGG bars...I can speak thai, so i was thinking if they will treat me worse if i speak thai.
Always 1st time for everybody. Nothing else beats own experience, and neither do you need any SOP. Order your pint > looksee > pick what your eyes desire ..and rest (naturally) follows.

You not LOS newbie -so your hangups on skin colour, day of week or even gals lingo are unecessary. And your pasa thai is no handicap either (can even be a plus!).

And even if carrot, it's unlikely you repeat it

etct88
25-11-2010, 12:33 PM
yeah, 5 years because i was never interested in AGG bars, so i thought that since i have some free time, i can go take a look and see how it goes...........

.....ultimately, i just want to avoid getting carrot-head by the mamasan.

mamsans..... they were my targets, whenever I go agg, clubs, etc (good old days)... was it the start of getting old....knn.....:o now, don't even bother to go to clubs, agg, etc.... :(

cheonglah
25-11-2010, 05:35 PM
hi guys, got few questions.

i have been going in and out of bkk for almost 5 years but i do not go to AGG bars.

i actually go clubbing more.

but for this year end trip, i will be there from christmas till after the countdown.
and i will have a "break" from clubbing and liquor from monday - wednesday.

i was thinking about hitting the AGG bars for once.

Thanks for any informative replies!

1) Generally, IMHO, those Rainbow bars at NEP though these days there are more fairer skin gals compared to many yrs ago cos now NEP, Soi cowboy very popular with Japs, Koreans, Asians- probably higher % Asians than farangs
2) Unnecessary question- in any part of world, clubbing/ barring is usually slower compared to Fri/Sat
3) if you can speak Thai better, cos they are less likely to treat like Robert
4) Pay BF to mamasan and BF (BeFriend) mamasan also :) In many agg in NEP these days they even have some placard that states prices for ST and LT. LT is usually 4000 baht. These AGGs go on BF (barfine) system so pay ST/LT charges to the puying and not the mamasan/ bar. :)

mikemike
25-11-2010, 05:49 PM
mamsans..... they were my targets, whenever I go agg, clubs, etc (good old days)... was it the start of getting old....knn.....:o now, don't even bother to go to clubs, agg, etc.... :(

Pii etct88 next time i join u drink chayen and eat mu-yang at the roadside stall and bio all the suay sao sao puying :)

infando2004
25-11-2010, 08:34 PM
everybody there going there now:( ..have to wait till next week thur then get to enjoy thai puying...wish i was there now...:D

etct88
26-11-2010, 02:41 AM
Pii etct88 next time i join u drink chayen and eat mu-yang at the roadside stall and bio all the suay sao sao puying :)

when?:confused:

Noi's place just as good... make sure timing is right... I will be there next week, lo... au mai?:D

but all puyings are sao sao to this ah pek kia.....:o

cheonglah
26-11-2010, 02:46 PM
But another problem came, my hotel quite far from Nana, and she only want to go ST hotel, and I guess she wants to rush back to the bar for another round. Sent her back to stage. Then interview another one, face okay, a little on the plump side, but again wanted 5000 LT, because my hotel not in Nana. Shiit, talking about business, sent her back too. I talked to some guys next table from Japan, even they complain about the high price, and bad attitude girls.

Tot LT is usually 4000 at Nana at least that was abt 1 year ago :D

Calvin
26-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Any Bro wanna to meet-up for a drink and cheong SC or NEP together on Sunday night?

Yokosi
26-11-2010, 08:07 PM
5 years because i was never interested in AGG bars, so i thought that since i have some free time, i can go take a look and see how it goes.

I can speak thai, so i was thinking if they will treat me worse if i speak thai.

since everyone has more experience here than me, might as well get some quick information, i should be able to navigate my way through the place.

ultimately, i just want to avoid getting carrot-head by the mamasan.

Go as a "newbie" and speak English.

Then, bomb the puyings and mamasans with your Thai.

They will be surprised and love you more :) OR lose complete interest in you :o.

Just love those that love you and fuck off the losers.

And check your bills !. And no drinks to mamasan.....very expensive !.

norice
27-11-2010, 09:07 AM
Yokosi
That's a good one! I wish, I can speak Thai so I can understand what they're saying behind my back!

Yokosi
27-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Yokosi
That's a good one! I wish, I can speak Thai so I can understand what they're saying behind my back!

Speaking English, they would LOVE you very much. Nice, eh ?.

Speaking Thai, they would chop you up to make a crusted pie with your penis as minced meat !!!!. Totally disgusting, eh ?.

slackin80
27-11-2010, 03:56 PM
thanks for the info guys, looks like its good to avoid the mamasans.

don't think i gotta befriend a mamasan since i don't think i'll be going back. haha~

cheonglah
01-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Just curious, Any bros have idea of % of gals in NEP and Soi Cowboy that already have kids i.e. are mothers? :) Taxi driver told me that it may be around 70% to 80%. Was quite surprised though the taxi driver could be just bullshitting - if I am not mistaken gals in some bars like the one on ground floor, Playskool next to Rainbow 1 get paid different salary -gals with kid paid less. :)

Yokosi
02-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Just curious, Any bros have idea of % of gals in NEP and Soi Cowboy that already have kids i.e. are mothers? :) Taxi driver told me that it may be around 70% to 80%. Was quite surprised though the taxi driver could be just bullshitting - if I am not mistaken gals in some bars like the one on ground floor, Playskool next to Rainbow 1 get paid different salary -gals with kid paid less. :)

What do you want ?. You wanna brothers who would ask every lady in NEP and SC if they have kids and publish that here 4 u to read ?.

Do that and you will be minced meat after smashed up by the bouncers.

You must first know that Thai taxi drivers are not allowed into SC and NEP agogos unless accompanied by a tourist, or work inside a bar.

yinyang
02-12-2010, 10:45 AM
What do you want ?....ask every lady in NEP and SC if they have kids and publish that here 4 u to read ?. Do that and you will be minced meat.
% of gals in NEP and Soi Cowboy that already have kids i.e. are mothers? Taxi driver told me that it may be around 70% to 80%... get paid different salary -gals with kid paid less
Does stats matter? Fact of life in LOS, many single moms around
good to avoid the mamasans. don't think i gotta befriend a mamasan
Nobody's suggesting blanket no-no to mamasans. Depending on situation, a small tip to grease mamasan's palms may just do the trick. Like intel if gal is any good (LT/ST or starfish), pricing range etc.

big wood
02-12-2010, 03:45 PM
bro cheonglah the question u ask damn funny so what if she is a mother what u going to do to her :mad:

leaseoflife
02-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Does stats matter? Fact of life in LOS, many single moms around

Nobody's suggesting blanket no-no to mamasans. Depending on situation, a small tip to grease mamasan's palms may just do the trick. Like intel if gal is any good (LT/ST or starfish), pricing range etc.

Ya.. agreed. Actually, best is don't even tell me at all! :D Don't need to know, don't want to know, don't care to know. :D

Had a blast of a time with a mamasan in Dollhouse many moons ago. It was funny and crazy, and she was supporting Chelsea while I dig Arsenal. Was drinking and laughing so loudly. And of course, the gals also don't quite wanna pull fast one on you because they think u friend friend with the MMS.

So, it's not all that bad sometimes. Now, the key word is SOMETIMES.... :p

Yokosi
02-12-2010, 07:15 PM

Had a blast of a time with a mamasan in Dollhouse many moons ago. It was funny and crazy, and she was supporting Chelsea while I dig Arsenal. Was drinking and laughing so loudly. And of course, the gals also don't quite wanna pull fast one on you because they think u friend friend with the MMS.

So, it's not all that bad sometimes. Now, the key word is SOMETIMES.... :p

Having a auntie drink with the mamasans SOMETIMES can do wonders for you. Especially after the mamasan hugged, kissed your cheeks fully, shaked your hands liked you are her long lost lover !. And they would sit with you on the sofa. These usually happened to me when i am in familiar agogos in SC and NEP.

And all the coyotes, girls and waitresses would be extra , extra careful with you as what leaselife said that you are a regular and a good friend of mamasan.

Better, if you have not eaten, ask mamasan for recommendations and order some extra food and offer the food to the mamasan. You both eat and the ladies would STARE at you.

Yes, i brought many mamasans drinks, brought food in , ordered food and ate with them, went out to buy cigarettes and food without paying, played pool upstairs without paying a dime, went to the out of bounds to customers third floor where the ST rooms and private staff quarters are and drank and ate with the ladies.

Had free beers from mamasans. Got a mamasan so bloody drunk that she did almost naked agogo on the stage which got everyone laughing liked crazy.

Mamasans can intro good girls to you ( as what was said by bro yinyang ). Everytime , i go into a familiar bar, i get intro to who is new, have good heart, liked to fuck, who gives good BBBJ, etc.

SOMETIMES it is good to befriend a mamasan. SOMETIMES, it is not so good after a long time knowing them......everytime....you go in.....have to buy auntie drink for the mamasan. You go into 6 bars and 6 or more auntie drinks ( which are more expensive than normal lady drinks ) and your wallet go thin very fast !!!!.

cummonster
03-12-2010, 01:45 AM
hi guys im going to BKK in jan and it would be great if i could get an update? what are the average prices for overniters nowadays? etc...thanks

cheonglah
06-12-2010, 01:38 PM
What do you want ?. You wanna brothers who would ask every lady in NEP and SC if they have kids and publish that here 4 u to read ?.

Do that and you will be minced meat after smashed up by the bouncers.

You must first know that Thai taxi drivers are not allowed into SC and NEP agogos unless accompanied by a tourist, or work inside a bar.

Relax. Not passing judgement on them. Yes know that taxi drivers are not allowed in so have to take what they say with pinch of salt. Was just surprised when taxi driver tell me such high % of WL are moms- again the taxi drivers could be exagerrating as he was promoting to bring me to Pratunam MPs saying that less girls in MPs have kids etc. :D

bro cheonglah the question u ask damn funny so what if she is a mother what u going to do to her :mad:

LOL, nothing just a curiousity question. Won't be Chasing Mummies http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chasing_Mummies :D

cheonglah
06-12-2010, 01:50 PM
hi guys im going to BKK in jan and it would be great if i could get an update? what are the average prices for overniters nowadays? etc...thanks

Agogo bars in Nana - 4K baht or more (excludes BF 600 baht, lady drinks, tips)
Agogo in Sutthisan- 2K or more

Freelance
Siam Hotel streets- 3K though few will do overnite/LT.
Thermae (Ruumchit) Sukhumvit soi 13 /15- 3K or more (lots of Japs, Koreans here)
CM2 - 3K to 4K or more

Of cos, above are indicative prices and not fixed. Prices in freelance are subject to negotiation, depends on what time you bring her back, how much they like you and maybe how good looking you are :D

leaseoflife
06-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Of cos, above are indicative prices and not fixed. Prices in freelance are subject to negotiation, depends on what time you bring her back, how much they like you and maybe how good looking you are :D

KNS... no wonder I have been asked to pay higher rates. Must be I not humsome enough. :(:D

cheonglah
13-12-2010, 06:36 PM
KNS... no wonder I have been asked to pay higher rates. Must be I not humsome enough. :(:D

Humsomeness is a factor but small % lah. So long as do not have 3 eyes or 2 mouths or 2 noses :D These gals see lots of humsome guys everyday so they get immune to humsomeness after a while.
Actually, humsapness is more important factor than humsomeness- opposite price effect.
The more humsap you are, the higher the price LOL :p

alexshell_t
13-12-2010, 11:03 PM
HI bro, where is the exact location of siam hotel??
:) will be going to BKK this xmas

Yokosi
14-12-2010, 05:43 AM
HI bro, where is the exact location of siam hotel??
:) will be going to BKK this xmas

What Siam Hotel ?. :eek: and:confused:

FYI, it does not exist !.

Erased many years ago. All you find are FLs on the streets where the hotel used to be located.

Your non existing hotel is near the railway tracks near Petchaburi.

yinyang
22-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Continuing my LOS journey in run up before xmas..:p

Did Nana last 2 nights, with naemlo. Pit stops were Rainbows 1, 2 & 4 and was he some celebrity with service staff there (must have done his tour of duty hehehe).

1st night we did all 3 bars but no takeways. This was after my initial solo run at SC. Jaded with SC.. noticeably quiet and gals scanty in most bars. Only Sharks had more gals. Popped in and out few bars (1 eye see all, and exit curtain). Bored, so ended up at Baccara (consistently most gals and customers).

Transferred to Nana (motor sai cartel @bht50). Did Rainbow 1 and 2, and they were refreshingly more selection (perhaps even better looking) on stage. Spied 1 doll-like gal, ear marked #. But she was taken to next table with indian customer showing sights to his lady partner. I managed to compliment her sitting next to me (freebie at expense of ah neh guy). Oh, open mouth see braces... phew escape:o. Earmarked another, but we guys always think grass maybe greener other side..

Final pit stop was R4. 1 section with nudity and other regular bikini clad. More customers here (seems to be popular unit). We tcss on "what ifs" with some earmarked another. Popped down for LD, but delayed on deciding to buy her freedom until about close 0200 (didn't work out).

So we stood close to exit, see got any worthwhile scraps hehe. Both of us saw 2 not too bad from another bar next to entrance (right when exiting). But bit haughty looking, and didn't give 2nd look either. Fun evening though, with company doesn't always necessarily have to end up with treat for junior. Had decent sleep for 1st time in days.

Last night, we only hit R2. Zeroed in on 1 slim attractive hottie, and she suprised us with her good spoken english (and singlish too, so you can guess who her customers are). Looked younger than her 25 (whispered in my ears, as they normally "discount" to 22/23). Tried to check out 69 (exotic looking on stage), but she was kind of reserved. Naemlo's been wanting to do a tall one, and there was 84 earmarked next time (as he was indisposed last night). Bfed the slim version (let's call her D). Commercial break: Jap sponsored her for 3 years, parted ways recently. Showed me her passport stamp=s claiming 3 SG visits this year. Partying type, been to Dragonfly and Zouk back home. She's even contemplating doing thai disco stint as GRO.

Off we went to Tawandaeng Param 3, but herded into D's 1 year old honda (how, you do the maths.. multiple sponsors?). She was "toasted" by naemlo on bottoms up game. Boy, was the scotch laid on thick in coke and yet she held out.

Fast forward to what night was all about. I didn't have high expectations, as thought good looking ones maybe less good on bed. Nice Y bush, and she was TIGHT in love cave. She showed me a new trick: she crossed her legs when doing missionary (adds new dimension). After she came on bed, she gently pulled me to sofa in living room section. And she strode me there sideways (hmm.. I like initiative, don't you guys?):D

10mins into our slumber, she had stomachache from som tam eats earlier in day. Had to borrow my magazine and book, else she souldn't do the "shxt" (in her own words!

Released her at 0530, no complaints. Good thing is she left her mobile in car, so she did not disturb with frequent calls (as many tgs do).

Dunno what surprise on my last night here before home run tmrw.

etct88
23-12-2010, 02:06 AM
Did Nana last 2 nights, with naemlo. Pit stops were Rainbows 1, 2 & 4 and was he some celebrity with service staff there (must have done his tour of duty hehehe)....................Dunno what surprise on my last night here before home run tmrw.

no wonder, you recommend Legacy Express........... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

knowntender
23-12-2010, 12:45 PM
Continuing my LOS journey in run up before xmas..:p

Did Nana last 2 nights, with naemlo. Pit stops were Rainbows 1, 2 & 4 and was he some celebrity with service staff there (must have done his tour of duty hehehe).

Thanks for the series of reports. No doubt Naemlo is a great host taking care of visiting bros.

This jolly old man is coming --- currently waiting for the big bird in the airport. I promise to pick up whatever left behind and engage them left, right, centre to make the SBF Bros proud.

Bro Naemlo, let's go to get them in your favorite agogo.

Knowntender

yinyang
23-12-2010, 06:17 PM
...great host ...currently waiting for the big bird in the airport. I promise to pick up whatever left behind and engage them left, right, centre to make the SBF Bros proud.
Oh, he's also got a fetish for tall ones (other than nurses). Think he earmarked one liao, tried but didn't suceed in doing a middle man's job for his mcdelivery last evening +555.

Back to station earth just now. What a week of debauchery patts > bangers. Will be a loooong before I replay this. Argggh, those bills in the mail. And never, never do Le Bua (Srirocco) top end skyview restaurant at Silom similiar to Vertigo Banyan Tree -unless on expense. Cost you 2 arms and legs. Had a fxxking expensive date with 2 OL tgs. Views, ambience maybe great but simply not worthwhile. And I still had to have night cap at NEP after 2330:o

Bon voyage, knowntender and merry xmas to everybody here

sexster
23-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Back to station earth just now. What a week of debauchery patts > bangers. Will be a loooong before I replay this. Argggh, those bills in the mail. And never, never do Le Bua (Srirocco) top end skyview restaurant at Silom similiar to Vertigo Banyan Tree -unless on expense. Cost you 2 arms and legs. Had a fxxking expensive date with 2 OL tgs. Views, ambience maybe great but simply not worthwhile. And I still had to have night cap at NEP after 2330:o

WOW 2 arms and legs........ LOL only left head and body......

I agreed too.. had an event/ conference there at Banyan Tree and stayed there ... company paid .... .. the amount is like as sky high as the building......

3 days stay there.. more than enough for me to chiong for whole week.....;););)

knowntender
24-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Oh, he's also got a fetish for tall ones (other than nurses). Think he earmarked one liao, tried but didn't suceed in doing a middle man's job for his mcdelivery last evening +555.

Bon voyage, knowntender and merry xmas to everybody here

Hi Bro Yinyang,

Merry Christmas to you. Did you any fruitful return from those fancy dinner dates at the top of the town ? It seems that you had plenty of slumber action in this trip, that made me envy.

I have been to both Sky bar in LeBua and Moon bar in Banyan Tree for drinks only. It was fine for the view.

Thanks for your blessings. I am currently in Incheon, soon reach BKK.

Knowntender

nsbcb01
30-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Hi bros, super newbie here with friend in bkk until 3 jan. PM if want to cheong or call at my BKK number 0853509115 :)

cheonglah
05-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Final pit stop was R4. 1 section with nudity and other regular bikini clad. More customers here (seems to be popular unit). We tcss on "what ifs" with some earmarked another. Popped down for LD, but delayed on deciding to buy her freedom until about close 0200 (didn't work out).

So we stood close to exit, see got any worthwhile scraps hehe. Both of us saw 2 not too bad from another bar next to entrance (right when exiting). But bit haughty looking, and didn't give 2nd look either. Fun evening though, with company doesn't always necessarily have to end up with treat for junior. Had decent sleep for 1st time in days.

Last night, we only hit R2. Zeroed in on 1 slim attractive hottie, and she suprised us with her good spoken english (and singlish too, so you can guess who her customers are). Looked younger than her 25 (whispered in my ears, as they normally "discount" to 22/23).

Thanks for bar hopping report :D
BTW did not know that R4 has nudity. Tot all just bikinis. Will check R4 out again next week.
Usually prefer the Rs on ground floor i.e. R2 and R1 as more convenient :)

Jackboy
08-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Yeah. R4 got 2 stages. The left side one as you entered in have girls in birthday suits. When I was there on New Year Eve, there were also some crazy Ang Mohs dancing naked on the stage....:eek:

acmilan
08-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Yeah. R4 got 2 stages. The left side one as you entered in have girls in birthday suits. When I was there on New Year Eve, there were also some crazy Ang Mohs dancing naked on the stage....:eek:

The Ang Mohs were totally naked without pants also?:eek: or just topless naked ?:D

rocksoff
08-01-2011, 02:01 AM
To help you lazy bugger, the ST is 2K, LT is 4K.

Hey that's chop carrot Jap prices man. On 1 January I got 1200 ST from a gal at Dundee bar in Soi Cowboy.

On 6 Dec last year I got 2500 LT from a gal in Afterskool in Soi Cowboy.

Just be polite and ask. With the 1200 one I was hesitating to bite at 1500, so she dropped to 1200 of her own accord.

acmilan
08-01-2011, 03:17 AM
Hey that's chop carrot Jap prices man. On 1 January I got 1200 ST from a gal at Dundee bar in Soi Cowboy.

On 6 Dec last year I got 2500 LT from a gal in Afterskool in Soi Cowboy.

Just be polite and ask. With the 1200 one I was hesitating to bite at 1500, so she dropped to 1200 of her own accord.

I think they are referring to NEP and mainly those 4 Rainbow bars. Other bars can try to sweet talk to try reduce price. But many bros do not live in Bangkok and go to BKK to cheong once in a while so if it is difference of few hundred baht, many don't bother to waste energy to create fuss and bargain mah :D

cheonglah
09-01-2011, 03:54 PM

OK, thanks. Tot only Angel Witch and one or 2 other bars on 2nd floor had nudity and that SC has more nudity bars :)

Jackboy
10-01-2011, 08:20 PM
If you want to see more nudity, head down to Sin City which is only 1 1/2 hr drive away.

ahtecklim
11-01-2011, 10:35 AM
Sin City has so much nudity that you'll be begging for clothed women! :p

cheonglah
11-01-2011, 03:40 PM
If you want to see more nudity, head down to Sin City which is only 1 1/2 hr drive away.

Actually prefer nudity in room :D
Outside prefer bikini, sexy clothing.
Anyway thanks, will try to check out Sin City this week. Have not been there for ages :D

lenz
14-01-2011, 05:30 PM
i be going to pattaya on monday!!! any recommends??

norice
14-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Lens,

Yes, read Pattaya forum!

ahtecklim
14-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Lens,

Yes, read Pattaya forum!

5555 good one :p

RamboCat
15-01-2011, 05:09 AM

Bro, Jackboy. I saw the video in your signature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktRA5TDyKgE

Does this show still exist in Hollywod ? Any particular direction to give the Taxi driver or there is just one Hollywood Disco in the entire Bangkok?

norice
16-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Knowntender and other members in BKK:

You're correct, Kings Corner is a happening place to have fun, drink and enjoy the show! Ladyboys are highly entertaining and some of them have excellent personalities so it's easy to converse with them. I know, none of you are gays but few members are fudge packers so head down to Patpong and enjoy the show and company! I did! The only gogo bar that is packed with customers other bars are dead due to competition from Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza.

chanyboy
16-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Knowntender and other members in BKK:

You're correct, Kings Corner is a happening place to have fun, drink and enjoy the show! Ladyboys are highly entertaining and some of them have excellent personalities so it's easy to converse with them. I know, none of you are gays but few members are fudge packers so head down to Patpong and enjoy the show and company! I did! The only gogo bar that is packed with customers other bars are dead due to competition from Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza.

ah.. are u trying to 'stimulate' past memories? Don't tempt me...:cool:

BlueDragon193
16-01-2011, 04:32 PM
ah.. are u trying to 'stimulate' past memories? Don't tempt me...:cool:

He doing his jobs as a part timer.:D

Jackboy
16-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Bro, Jackboy. I saw the video in your signature

Does this show still exist in Hollywod ? Any particular direction to give the Taxi driver or there is just one Hollywood Disco in the entire Bangkok?

Yes, the model show still exist. Best time to go about 12am.
Tell the taxi "Hollywood Ratchada".
Most drivers know the way.

norice
16-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Chanyboy,

Oh yes, I do remember that we had a terrific time in Kings Corner! Now it's better after renovation, the stage is closer so possible better interaction and views! Lot more sexy and cute ladyboys, my Singapore friends couldn't believe all the cuties were ladyboys and actually they were all postops! Great place to drink and have fun watching all the Japanese and Koreans making fool out of themselves!

dirtbag_26
17-01-2011, 04:37 AM
bros ,can i ask arh ,is it true got some bars in soi cowboy or nana where the girls CANNOT be barfine??? i thot if the girl working inside ,then they are prepared to fuck?? (ok not the mamasan or the cleaners lah)

i cheong so BKK so many time i never encounter feel paiseh

but then i usu go into the same bar so i never run into the problem ,bars i go all the girls are whores :D

Glock
17-01-2011, 04:48 AM
i think some AGG bar make a distinction between "agogo" girl and "coyote" girls. coyote girls not barfineable (of course if you very handsome and they fall in love with you they will fuck you after bar close :) )

example is i think spice girls in soi cowboy , that place more for drinking than fucking

if you want to fuck , you are better off going to MP (guaranteed selection and service and I think much better value for money) or the AGG where the girls wear number tags (but some bars the girls can barfine but dont wear num tags , i dont know why they want to make customer life harder-"that one! no! left ! more left !! behind ! yah that one ! " )

haha i remember one time i was with (newb) friend in one bar in nana , got all the girl dancing on the table with their breasts and pussy out , but he find he like one of the waitress more , keep asking me "can she barfine or not ? but she is waitress ! maybe she is good girl ! can she barfine or not ?" until I call her over and pop the question , and she never even hesistate before she name her price :D so it is true that for you are safe to assume that every pussy in the shop is on offer , dont shy just ask , worse case she say no and you find someone else

and there is no such thing as a "good girl" every pussy has a price ! sometimes it is "half of everything you own!"

bros ,can i ask arh ,is it true got some bars in soi cowboy or nana where the girls CANNOT be barfine??? i thot if the girl working inside ,then they are prepared to fuck?? (ok not the mamasan or the cleaners lah)

but then i usu go into the same bar so i never run into the problem ,bars i go all the girls are whores :D

Yokosi
17-01-2011, 04:47 PM

So, which bar did you wanna bar fine a lady but lady not ready to be fuck by you ?.

Coyotes in Midnite, Spice Girls, KISS, Deja Vu, The Place ( got a new business name , i forgot the new one ), Rawhide, Long Gun cannot be bar fine and are not fuckable unless the lady loves you ( as said by Bro Glock ).

frenz6425
17-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Try "The Bank" at Sukunmvit 40. Happening place, boss is Ang-mo so once a while have different paryt theme. they also have their website.

www.thebankmemberclub.com

Masix
17-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Just back from BKK and I must say its really fun to go to AGG bars, especially after you get the hang of the gals and what they are looking for. I am lucky to pick up 2 really gorgeous looking gals back to my hotel on 2 seperate occassions after paying the bar fine and both wanted to stay with me till morning, which I have to refuse due to colleagues around (don't wish them to see me at BF table in the morning). The bar is Tiala (or something like that) at Soi Cowboy. The gals are generally better in quality than in Patpong and I like the Mama-san who is always looking out for the customers.

I have a case where I paid for bar fine and the gal was hanging with someone else ;-( Mama-san saw that I was getting impatient and she scolded the gal pretty badly. In the end the gal explained to me that her friend was in town so she was feeling bad shuffling between her friend and me. But overall this gal is top notch in her sincerity (esp in bed)...

I can vouch that these gals will f^% you only if they like you. I said that because I experienced this 1 gal where the gal does not carry a condom but yet she is ok for you to enter her raw....WTF!

Anyway now that I am back I kinda miss both gals (both are equally fun and good looking). I promise them that if I am back to BKK I will pay them a visit soon.

Till then, adios!

norice
17-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Masix,

It's Tilac Gogo Bar! Tilac is one of top 3 bars in Soi Cowboy.

mwee9999
18-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Hi Senior Bros,
If travelling during the CNY eriod, are the clubs very crowded and also do they increase prices like during Chirstmas and New Year's?
Is it a good time to go for "chiong" during the CNY?:)

Garage1
18-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Hi Senior Bros,
If travelling during the CNY eriod, are the clubs very crowded and also do they increase prices like during Chirstmas and New Year's?
Is it a good time to go for "chiong" during the CNY?:)

its the same as per normal.. CNY aint no big deal in bkk..
as for whet good time to go.. depends if u wanna meet fellow sillyporeans during this period.. hahahaha

thats why im back in chinapore for cny.. :D

BlueDragon193
18-01-2011, 10:14 PM
as for whet good time to go.. depends if u wanna meet fellow sillyporeans during this period.. hahahaha

Coming back to give out or collect Ang Pow.:D

Glock
18-01-2011, 10:18 PM
I can vouch that these gals will f^% you only if they like you. I said that because I experienced this 1 gal where the gal does not carry a condom but yet she is ok for you to enter her raw....WTF!

............................. this not "good news"

Garage1
18-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Coming back to give out or collect Ang Pow.:D

haha.. after escaping for the past 2 yrs, this yr must come back mark attendance for cny..
bro, when will we finally meet up in bkk? i wait until my hair dropping and white hair liao :D

dirtbag_26
18-01-2011, 10:36 PM
So, which bar did you wanna bar fine a lady but lady not ready to be fuck by you ?.

Coyotes in Midnite, Spice Girls, KISS, Deja Vu, The Place ( got a new business name , i forgot the new one ), Rawhide, Long Gun cannot be bar fine and are not fuckable unless the lady loves you ( as said by Bro Glock ).

hahahaha not me!!! i bad habit i always only go to same place ,in soi cowboy i just go to bacara to look at the cheebyes (n choose 1 to fuck!) but i bring a bro to BKK,n after i bf one girl back to hotel, he stay and walk around the other bar so he find this problem .then becoz is his first time in BKK his eyes big big he dun even remember which bar!!!!!

mwee9999
19-01-2011, 12:03 AM

Actaully, I just cam back from bkk! Just found out today I am entitled to free air ticket to bkk and managed to find one seat to go there from 5th to 8th Feb!
Would be more than happy to meet fellow Singaporeans there. I meet a couple when I was at Club Insomnia in bkk!
To the 2 bros I met at Club Insomnia, soory I did not call as I lost yr card!
For me, CNY is a depressing time to be in Singapore!
Well, I guess then there would be no reason not to go then!:D:
Any bros going there during the period from 5th to 8th Feb? Would really be great if can hook up to hit the bars and clubs together!

Glock
19-01-2011, 12:21 AM
hahahaha not me!!! i bad habit i always only go to same place ,in soi cowboy i just go to bacara to look at the cheebyes (n choose 1 to fuck!) but i bring a bro to BKK,n after i bf one girl back to hotel, he stay and walk around the other bar so he find this problem .then becoz is his first time in BKK his eyes big big he dun even remember which bar!!!!!

hahaha

new to bangkok always like this

Glock
19-01-2011, 12:24 AM
[QUOTE=Garage1;5601878]CNY aint no big deal in bkk.. /QUOTE]

best place to be in for CNY is where chinese population not too high , otherwise everything is closed

indianmagicoil
19-01-2011, 04:10 AM
Girls work at go-go fuck for money. Girls will fuck u if u have money. Love u even long time more if u have more money.

And fucking a whore raw? :eek: Itz juz damn plain stupid bro! Dun fuck raw anymore for the next 3 months then go for your AIDS test! Chok dee naa! :cool:

BlueDragon193
19-01-2011, 10:57 AM
bro, when will we finally meet up in bkk? i wait until my hair dropping and white hair liao :D

Funny thing is that you keep saying that, how do you expect me to call you when you didn't give me your contact no.
Also you got mine but didn't call me.:(

norice
19-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Masix,

You should also get Hepatitis B and Herpes Tests for yours and others protection!

etct88
19-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Girls work at go-go fuck for money. Girls will fuck u if u have money. Love u even long time more if u have more money

... and if you have no money, they also fark you, thru' oral sex means, using their mouth saying "Fark Off"....:o :D :p

yinyang
19-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Girls work at go-go fuck for money. Girls will fuck u if u have money. Love u even long time more if u have more money.

Yo, took words from my mouth. Trouble is some guys get carried away with GFE. For goodness sake, that's what they do for a living!:rolleyes:

etct88
19-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Yo, took words from my mouth. Trouble is some guys get carried away with GFE. For goodness sake, that's what they do for a living!:rolleyes:

Tui u la.....:p

There are many many "this gal is special"..... don't spoil the fun, la.....;)

kung hee fatt choy..... when can TT? :confused:

Garage1
19-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Funny thing is that you keep saying that, how do you expect me to call you when you didn't give me your contact no.
Also you got mine but didn't call me.:(

fat uncle like me shy mah! :cool:

norice
19-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Oh no, relationship problems again! Dramas dramas and dramas

yinyang
19-01-2011, 09:42 PM
many many "this gal is special"..... don't spoil the fun, la.....;)
Have fun sure (and ego trip), but to be taken in by gogo gals who only lay you if they chob you? If only my aunt had a prick!:rolleyes:

Go fxxk like rabbits in new year. :p

Glock
19-01-2011, 11:52 PM
i think some one post before say something about rainbow guaranteed no ladyboy ? this cannot be true , i was in rainbow 4 and got this one girl (on the topless side of the bar) , my "ladyboy alarms" all going off . should be post-op so no lan cheow to worry about , but this girl definitely not born a woman

norice
20-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Glock,

Nobody said Rainbow bars have no ladyboys. It was me, "who said, Thermae Coffee Shop has no ladyboys guaranteed!" Some gogo bars have ladyboys and some don't so just be aware of your drinking companions!

El Frances
22-01-2011, 06:36 PM

That's true, of course. However a bar girl may behave very differently if she like the customer, if he's a good lover, etc... She may just provide service, or she may enjoy making it, get wet and come. So yes, the same girl may be "special" with one guy and standard with another one.
That's why I love this country: buying time with a girl is like buying a ticket allowing you to play. If you play the game well, you can get a wet pussy and a GFE

norice
22-01-2011, 07:55 PM
El Frances,

Did you take your medication this morning? Get off the bed, you been dreaming again!

Money talks and shit stinks in Thailand!

Glock
22-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Glock,

Nobody said Rainbow bars have no ladyboys. It was me, "who said, Thermae Coffee Shop has no ladyboys guaranteed!" Some gogo bars have ladyboys and some don't so just be aware of your drinking companions!

i think i remember got one poster in SBF say before something about rainbow dont hire ladyboys , i search a bit cannot find , but it dont matter , i just remember so i post :)

had a good time back in BKK , too bad cannot spend all my time here ! have to go back already :(

teebs_darklord
22-01-2011, 09:36 PM
i think i remember got one poster in SBF say before something about rainbow dont hire ladyboys , i search a bit cannot find , but it dont matter , i just remember so i post :)

had a good time back in BKK , too bad cannot spend all my time here ! have to go back already :(

When I went to Nana Plaza, I think I counted 4 lady boy a go go bars at the second level...:D

El Frances
23-01-2011, 01:30 AM
El Frances,

Did you take your medication this morning? Get off the bed, you been dreaming again!

Money talks and shit stinks in Thailand!

Apparently I've been dreaming for about ten years, about 3 times a year in Thailand.......so around 400/500 days in different cities and with different types of girls FLs, Bier bar, Gogo, regular girls.
Money talks, I never objected it. But for the same amount of money, the outcome may vary significantly

PS Of course, in no way would I fall in traps for suckers, such as sending money every month to a bar girl

Glock
23-01-2011, 07:27 AM
When I went to Nana Plaza, I think I counted 4 lady boy a go go bars at the second level...:D

yes , what i am saying is that i remember one poster said before that someone told him that rainbow does not offer ladyboy so if you are scared of accidentally picking up ladyboy , it is safe to go there .

what i am saying that is not likely to be true - if it was true in the past , it is not true now .

you dont have to tell me there are ladyboy AGGs in nana

sassina2
07-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Glock,

Really appreciate your many contributions on this forum.

I like to share that about 2 years ago, some friends and I went to Thermae and left with 3 different ladies. Next morning, one of the guys said his was a MAN.

We were really amazed cos we all co-interviewed this semi-pettite person with him too.

I have lived in Bangkok for a few years and a reguar in Thermae mostly for a drinks and gazing. There was a period then when I did "buy" quite a few girls time from there. My opinion is that the quality then was better than now and its rare that I find something I really want to take out these days.

On soapy places, my own impression is that the distribution of good looking girls in the soapies were better 15 years ago than now.

Today, only some places have the nicer lookers overall. Even the downmarket small joints in Petchburi road had nice young things.

Today, many of the smaller and downmarket places can no longer recruit the cute young thiings. Either they get exported to other countries, or they are earning easy money in the many expensive G Clubs or Asian-patronized GoGos and oily massage places etc.

Better communications and overseas opportunities plus education and the rush of foreign "tourists" has robbed the soapys of the best choice of girls overall.

I just made a tour two days ago of Catherine, La Defense, Nataree, Emmanuelle, Cosy, Riviera, Avita, and a few other small joints nearby there and it was only at Nataree that I bought. Sadly the rooms in Nataree are indeed shabby.

My view is that there are still gems in Bangkok, but, it has suffered the fate commercialism in large doses.

yinyang
07-02-2011, 01:02 PM
...Thermae and left with 3 different ladies. Next morning, one of the guys said his was a MAN. We were really amazed cos we all co-interviewed this semi-pettite person with him too.
...quality then was better than now and its rare that I find something I really want to take out these days.
Today, many of the smaller and downmarket places can no longer recruit the cute young thiings. Either they get exported to other countries, or they are earning easy money in the many expensive G Clubs or Asian-patronized GoGos and oily massage places etc.
Better communications and overseas opportunities plus education and the rush of foreign "tourists" has robbed the soapys of the best choice of girls overall.
Sadly the rooms in Nataree are indeed shabby....suffered the fate commercialism in large doses.
Fair comment on advent of more "globalised" economy. Though I can't vouch for quality then and now. :p

Siam Thai
07-02-2011, 01:54 PM
What's the younger age the LB in BKK?

yinyang
07-02-2011, 03:35 PM
What are you trying to ask, or get at? LB = Lady Boys :confused::eek:

Paedophiles not our thing here:o

norice
07-02-2011, 04:29 PM
assina2,
Now, I know you're full of shit! Also, don't forget to take your medication in the morning!

BlueDragon193
07-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Hey Hawaiin,you too STFU.Everyone's entitled to say what they like here you piece of shyt :D

He too also forget to take his medication in the morning.:D

teebs_darklord
07-02-2011, 05:42 PM

Well, I think you have to ask the Ladyboy lovers about that...:D

But based on what I saw at Nana Plaza, I would say they are probably mid twenties onwards. :p

yinyang
07-02-2011, 06:34 PM
assina2, Now, I know you're full of shit! Also, don't forget to take your medication in the morning!
Norice, what's your beef on critical piece on Thermae?? Chill man, shit happens.

sassina2
07-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Why would I wasted my energies on hostile comments from a self-proclaimed "authority on Bangkok" who makes several trips a year, perhaps lived in Krunthep for a while.

There are too many sifus here who can tell us more and better and for sure. If I have been proven wrong, I can accept it without having to hurl shit at people for showing the reality.

Peace guys!

indianmagicoil
07-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Wah... few days never turn up and got bros hurling shit and pills at each other? Chill all its still Chinese New Year, one man's meat is another man's poison... speaking of which what happened to the "low hei" dinner in Bangkok? Is it still happening?

Yokosi
08-02-2011, 01:08 PM
I like to share that about 2 years ago, some friends and I went to Thermae and left with 3 different ladies. Next morning, one of the guys said his was a MAN.

We were really amazed cos we all co-interviewed this semi-pettite person with him too.

I have lived in Bangkok for a few years and a reguar in Thermae mostly for a drinks and gazing. There was a period then when I did "buy" quite a few girls time from there. My opinion is that the quality then was better than now and its rare that I find something I really want to take out these days.

You step on the tail of the KING OF THERMAE who has been going to and knows it all about this joint for 10 plus years. Once insulted by your writing, hostile slurs flew from this bad tempered American Korean, mouth piece !.

assina2,
Now, I know you're full of shit! Also, don't forget to take your medication in the morning!

Hey Hawaiin,you too STFU.Everyone's entitled to say what they like here you piece of shyt :D

And i will inputed mine here.

He too also forget to take his medication in the morning.:D

Got evening and night medicine ?.

Norice, what's your beef on critical piece on Thermae?? Chill man, shit happens.

Norice believes that there are no LBs in Thermae and that all ladies inside are nice, easy to get along, like Asians. If you are Korean and ........an American......the ladies would love you more !!!. And not so happy if you are non Yipun and Korean and have a tight budget !.

As for LBs, i met once a LB who was very friendly in her husky voice. Looked good on the outside, once she opened his mouth......damn !......me got to be very careful in Thermae. Norice only press and explore the strategic part ( between the legs ) to see if she is a he. To see if got a banana and marbles !. Is my answer correct on the........beef on critical piece on Thermae ??.

I only liked to watch and drink ther cheap alcoholic drinks there.

sassina2
08-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Bro Y.,

"King of Thermae" my ArXXX!

While I don't need n medicine in the morning, some of us have been going to the original Thermae long before it even closed and moved to this new venue.

While the pickings were not all these "wanna-be harajuku rejects", there was always the very late night kampong sister who just arrived and brought on "tour" by seasoned sisters and those were always great discoveries.

There also used to be many real-part-timers in the old Thermae. In this new venue, we do get the occasional drifters from Bangkok's Jap-oriented KTVs when business is poor, abeilt less and less these days.

Most times now, you get the awful line-up across the juke-box side. Perhaps, to some desperados from faraway land, can be considered "stunners!".

Nah, like you, most nights, I enjoy the good music and cheap beer and watching the girls work the crowd more than anything else.

Oh, the old Thermae was the meeting ground of most of the seasoned and respectable expats of Bangkok; not the new one as far as I know.

Yes, there are quite a few of thes Katoeys crusing and hanging on the outside pavement area of Thermae. Inside, there and we were truly tricked by one for sure!

Garage1
08-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Wah... few days never turn up and got bros hurling shit and pills at each other? Chill all its still Chinese New Year, one man's meat is another man's poison... speaking of which what happened to the "low hei" dinner in Bangkok? Is it still happening?

pple quarell , dont come in chup 1 leg ma...
yeah, will be back in bkk next week...im still on my CNY leave.. enjoying my rojak, ngor hiang, big prawn mee..

headz up who is going? btw, venue i havent plan, we can either do CHENA restaurant or makan in massage parlour...so far copa cobana food is solid..
for goodness sake, NO huaykwang crampy talat whatever shit noi seafood kind hor, those kind i eat everyday till i sian liao..

dirtbag_26
08-02-2011, 10:58 PM

i think cannot be too young ,have to be old enough to take operation to cut off lan cheow and lan par correct????

aiyoh i never come forum some time now everyone fighting about ladyboy

i hv heard before if when she is sucking your cock ,if her cock sucking is VERY VERY GOOD ,you should be worried because she can only suck that good if she use to have a cock!!!

or else can ask to see her IC??? will Thai IC say born boy or girl???

(actually arh ,will singapore pink IC change if you go for operation???)

yes , what i am saying is that i remember one poster said before that someone told him that rainbow does not offer ladyboy so if you are scared of accidentally picking up ladyboy , it is safe to go there .

errrrrrr................ i think that poster is ME!!!! i ever got barfine one girl from Rainbow 4 before ,and she tell me that rainbow will check her IC to make sure she is not ladyboy becoz they dun hire ladyboy......but then if the IC also change when they have operation like that how to know?????

wah lau like that fucking in bangkok damn scary leh :-P!!!!!

Playman2
08-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Cool brothers!

Gong Xi Fai Chai.....Huat Ahhhhh!:D

dirtbag_26
08-02-2011, 11:06 PM
I just made a tour two days ago of Catherine, La Defense, Nataree, Emmanuelle, Cosy, Riviera, Avita, and a few other small joints nearby there and it was only at Nataree that I bought. Sadly the rooms in Nataree are indeed shabby.

My view is that there are still gems in Bangkok, but, it has suffered the fate commercialism in large doses.

bro at least not as bad as christine massage in phuket!!!!! that one really CMI!!!!

but yah nataree always have some cute cute one.......but i often scare to choose them because i think their attitude not always good.i now lately prefer cheaper girl because like that even if fuck is not so good i dun waste so much money -and then if the fuck is good ,i win already!!!! hahahahaha

indianmagicoil
08-02-2011, 11:31 PM
pple quarell , dont come in chup 1 leg ma... we can either do CHENA restaurant or makan in massage parlour...so far copa cobana food is solid.. for goodness sake, NO huaykwang crampy talat whatever shit noi seafood kind hor, those kind i eat everyday till i sian liao..
Everybody all I know mah... sad to c all brothers quarrel.
Wah u eat Noi until sianz? Mostly eat roadside kway teow stall. Noi is a weekly or month treat to eat there :o
555+ have idea how about Saphan Kwai go-go? Have strippers and decent food (last I ate)? If some bros have fetish for eating off a nude puying I tink I can arrange.

because she can only suck that good if she use to have a cock!!!
err... care to justify that statement? :eek::D

yinyang
09-02-2011, 09:46 AM
... sad to c all brothers quarrel.
Saphan Kwai go-go? Have strippers and decent food (last I ate)? If some bros have fetish for eating off a nude puying I tink I can arrange.
Imho, think it's good to engage diff (even if critical) opinions -without scuffle. But then, we are only human.. can only lose it sometimes!:p

Kns, real pity I've to take a rain cheque on lo-hei (off khun Nude) hehehe. Hope you guys hit it one way or another:D

sassina2
09-02-2011, 02:38 PM
bro at least not as bad as christine massage in phuket!!!!! that one really CMI!!!!

but yah nataree always have some cute cute one.......but i often scare to choose them because i think their attitude not always good.

The attitude of the girl is not always related to her looks. Its more her personality and how she sees the job.

Also must add that the girls attitude to you is a 2way thing and often, you get what you give.

I just had 2 good ones there at Nataree these past days.

Put it another way, if the girl you gonna pick is ugly and not as nice as your regular partner at home, why even bother, better stay at home and service the regular partner be it wife or gf.

We pay to be serviced and bonk what we don't normally get at home!

Yes, most times, especially during the farang high season, the Patong Christine place is full of CMIs.

No, I rarely get into flaming with anyone on this forum. However, when someone comes in and hurls shit for no good reason, I cannot resist telling them to FO.

Yes have fun all of you here!

dirtbag_26
09-02-2011, 04:48 PM
err... care to justify that statement? :eek::D

hahahahaha!!!!! i hv ever heard before from ppl that the best cocksucking is by ladyboys..... in fact got a friend whose army encik make him drive to changi village to find ladyboy ,and his encik always tell him to try ladyboy because their cock sucking is the best!!!!!! he say that it is because the ladyboy use to have a cock so they know what a cock can feel ,but "born woman" all dont know what a cock really is like so even the best training they can get in how to suck cock ,cannot beat a ladyboy who know EXACTLY what a cock is like .... best way to know how to make a lan cheow happy is to have a lan cheow before!!!!!

The attitude of the girl is not always related to her looks. Its more her personality and how she sees the job.

Also must add that the girls attitude to you is a 2way thing and often, you get what you give.

I just had 2 good ones there at Nataree these past days.

Put it another way, if the girl you gonna pick is ugly and not as nice as your regular partner at home, why even bother, better stay at home and service the regular partner be it wife or gf.

We pay to be serviced and bonk what we don't normally get at home!

hahaha yar fuck a pretty girl always at least a bit of fun ,my cock get hard fast fast..............but some pretty girl feel they are pretty is good enough,so standard not so good.i hv fuck pretty girl at nataree before and be surprise her attitude is good also ,but i hv also fuck pretty girl at nataree before and she a bit bo chup becoz she know got many many men line up to fuck her ,she dun need to work so hard .......

i am nebber rude to the girls,i think i am always quite good to them (even if they are rude to me!!!!) but even then some times their attitude still no good ,quite sianzz

teebs_darklord
09-02-2011, 06:30 PM
hahaha yar fuck a pretty girl always at least a bit of fun ,my cock get hard fast fast..............but some pretty girl feel they are pretty is good enough,so standard not so good.i hv fuck pretty girl at nataree before and be surprise her attitude is good also ,but i hv also fuck pretty girl at nataree before and she a bit bo chup becoz she know got many many men line up to fuck her ,she dun need to work so hard .......

i am nebber rude to the girls,i think i am always quite good to them (even if they are rude to me!!!!) but even then some times their attitude still no good ,quite sianzz

At Nataree you have to ask for recommendation if you want to get the good gals. If not, more often than not, you will end up with a lemon if you get the young ones...:D

CIA Man
09-02-2011, 07:01 PM
or else can ask to see her IC??? will Thai IC say born boy or girl???

(actually arh, will singapore pink IC change if you go for operation???)

......but then if the IC also change when they have operation like that how to know?????

Gender on Thai ID cannot be altered even if sex change operation is performed. :eek:

Gender on Singapore IC can be altered after sex change operation is performed. :D

BlueDragon193
09-02-2011, 10:05 PM
headz up who is going? btw, venue i havent plan, we can either do CHENA restaurant or makan in massage parlour...so far copa cobana food is solid..
for goodness sake, NO huaykwang crampy talat whatever shit noi seafood kind hor, those kind i eat everyday till i sian liao..

Wah u eat Noi until sianz? Mostly eat roadside kway teow stall. Noi is a weekly or month treat to eat there :o
555+ have idea how about Saphan Kwai go-go? Have strippers and decent food (last I ate)? If some bros have fetish for eating off a nude puying I tink I can arrange.:D

I like the Copa's Pad Thai wrap in omelette which not many restaurants does that. Foods in Watana also solid and after midnight can also see several MP gals having their supper.
Also saw one new Guangchow restaurant just after ratchada soi 13.

Wah, long times no go to saphan kwai go go, make you feeling hungry for supper.:D

Glock
10-02-2011, 01:08 AM
At Nataree you have to ask for recommendation if you want to get the good gals. If not, more often than not, you will end up with a lemon if you get the young ones...:D

i think some of the okts get a lot of tip money - have to tip them for their recommendations , then afterwards the girls will tip him also for getting her a customer

Gender on Thai ID cannot be altered even if sex change operation is performed. :eek:

so to be safe must insist on ID check of the girl before you barfine her ? :D

acmilan
11-02-2011, 02:59 AM
haha i remember one time i was with (newb) friend in one bar in nana , got all the girl dancing on the table with their breasts and pussy out , but he find he like one of the waitress more , keep asking me "can she barfine or not ? but she is waitress ! maybe she is good girl ! can she barfine or not ?" until I call her over and pop the question , and she never even hesistate before she name her price :D so it is true that for you are safe to assume that every pussy in the shop is on offer , dont shy just ask , worse case she say no and you find someone else

Yes, of cos- many of the waitresses, and staff can be BF. Had few waitresses (including old haggard ones) asking me to BF them :D

Hmm, didn't know they differentiate between agg and coyote gals in soi cowboy. They all look same and have number tags.
Never had gal in soi cowboy and nana say cannot BF her-only had some say they do ST but not LT.
I only know many gals in Rainbow (Intramara 1, Sutthisan) will not do ST or LT. Most of them sit and drink and few will go for ST. Which is different from few years ago when most of the gals will go for ST or LT. But then noticed that now quality of gals there is better than before.:D

acmilan
11-02-2011, 03:13 AM
i think some one post before say something about rainbow guaranteed no ladyboy ? this cannot be true , i was in rainbow 4 and got this one girl (on the topless side of the bar) , my "ladyboy alarms" all going off . should be post-op so no lan cheow to worry about , but this girl definitely not born a woman

Know Lollipop and few other bars have gals and ladyboys. Heard before that Rainbow has no ladyboys but then Rainbow is now different from before. Before they did not have nudity :)
Anyway how you tell whether she is ladyboy? Look at fingers length, foot and throat? :D not foolproof checks but it helps.

Glock,

Yes, Thermae guarantee no ladyboys but have some old massage ladies. Few years ago had more funny characters.
But Thermae quality is very bad these days. Last month when was there, place was not packed with gals- not many hotties also unlike before

indianmagicoil
11-02-2011, 03:28 AM
, long times no go to saphan kwai go go, make you feeling hungry for supper.:D
555+ u eat your Claudia sharks fin until sian leow chai mai? Longing for plain porridge?
so to be safe must insist on ID check of the girl before you barfine her ? :D
Once I BF a girl from Saphan Kwai. When first sit w her tot she was LB coz small tits and voice a bit hoarse. Insisted she wasn't LB when I asked. Tat time 1/2 drunk from earlier round of drinks. Booked private KTV room until go-go closed. She was sporting and playful so when "chek bin" time ask her go back w me. She said having her period so can't but me horny after whole night rubba'in. So was insistent tat she go back w me. She finally said OK. Went back my apartment and when she was stripping saw her take out her pad. Heng ah! Really not LB... and so began the longest BBBJ I ever had!

Bro Dirtbag is right. If really LB then muz knw hw to blow and make u come fast. This girl took like 20-30 minutes? I was beginning to feel sorry for her but need release and she never complain. Must commend her for her professionalism and tatz one lucky Jap BF (sponsor?) she has!

acmilan
11-02-2011, 03:44 AM
errrrrrr................ i think that poster is ME!!!! i ever got barfine one girl from Rainbow 4 before ,and she tell me that rainbow will check her IC to make sure she is not ladyboy becoz they dun hire ladyboy......but then if the IC also change when they have operation like that how to know?????

Reminds of one time few years ago, after many drinks, a hottie at corner of soi nana caught my eye and smiled, gestured to me sweetly. Never noticed have many streetwalkers at corner then. Anyway, talked to this gal but she whispered most of time so could not really catch her voice. We hopped into taxi to go to my hotel. When we approached the hotel lobby, this gal looked worried and frightenned. I tot maybe she was worried cos she did not have valid IC and was illegal immigrant. As hotel was not guest friendly, the security guard asked her for IC. Security guard looked at IC for a while and then said I have to pay guest fee to which I said OK - just bill to my room. I looked at her IC and it seems valid.
Still bit drunk, we went up to my room. I was relieved thinking that she is not illegal immigrant after all. In the room, she was fidgety and when I tried to talk to her more, I began to sense her voice was bit funny. Her gestures also were not right. Alarm bells in my head was ringing!
So in my mind, I was thinking that she cannot be a ladyboy since she has IC. But then hang on wait a minute- that's when it struck me that I cannot read Thai and her IC could read "Male" and still be a vaild IC.
Quickly I paid her 500 baht and told her I am tired and drunk and have to get up early so quickly rushed her out of my door and locked it. :D

yinyang
11-02-2011, 09:05 AM
her voice was bit funny. Her gestures also were not right. Alarm bells in my head was ringing!
..struck me that I cannot read Thai and her IC could read "Male" and still be a vaild IC.
Quickly I paid her 500 baht...quickly rushed her out of my door and locked it. :D
Great escape. Better be safe than sorry! Good 1 on your literacy thing with ID!:p
Heng ah! Really not LB... and so began the longest BBBJ I ever had!
Err...no fool proof IC thingy, what if in drunken stupor maybe wrong IC!:o

BlueDragon193
11-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Great escape. Better be safe than sorry! Good 1 on your literacy thing with ID!:p

Err...no fool proof IC thingy, what if in drunken stupor maybe wrong IC!:o

555+ u eat your Claudia sharks fin until sian leow chai mai? Longing for plain porridge?

Once I BF a girl from Saphan Kwai. When first sit w her tot she was LB coz small tits and voice a bit hoarse. Insisted she wasn't LB when I asked. Tat time 1/2 drunk from earlier round of drinks. Booked private KTV room until go-go closed. She was sporting and playful so when "chek bin" time ask her go back w me. She said having her period so can't but me horny after whole night rubba'in. So was insistent tat she go back w me. She finally said OK. Went back my apartment and when she was stripping saw her take out her pad. Heng ah! Really not LB... and so began the longest BBBJ I ever had!

Trying to suan me is it. I still find the foods in Claudia good as compare to those restaurants in around Huai Khwang.

Maybe a fake pad smear with katchup...:D

vaxvms
11-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Trying to suan me is it. I still find the foods in Claudia good as compare to those restaurants in around Huai Khwang.

Maybe a fake pad smear with katchup...:D

i love being feed hot hot porriage in Claudia ...really delicious, maybe due to alcohol effect :p

Glock
11-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Yes, of cos- many of the waitresses, and staff can be BF. Had few waitresses (including old haggard ones) asking me to BF them :D

haha i think one way to tell someone who has spent too much time in bangkok is they start fucking the old aunties also :D

Hmm, didn't know they differentiate between agg and coyote gals in soi cowboy. They all look same and have number tags.

if they have number tags then they are not coyote girls , can barfine them (otherwise why wear number tags ?)

actually this is one thing that irritate me about some of these girls , they really not smart. the whole purpose of the number tag is to make it easier for people to call them , but a lot of time they put their number tag , or dance in a way that the number cannot be seen / covered by something . Like that what for wear it ? :confused:

Glock
11-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Know Lollipop and few other bars have gals and ladyboys. Heard before that Rainbow has no ladyboys but then Rainbow is now different from before. Before they did not have nudity :)
Anyway how you tell whether she is ladyboy? Look at fingers length, foot and throat? :D not foolproof checks but it helps.

rainbow 4 definitely got at least 1 ladyboy

and she dancing with her breast out (also have a lot of tattoos).

how to tell ...... for me , i dont really know , just got a lot of small warning signs , i don't have a "science" for it

just that for some girls you just get a bad feeling and I avoid

maybe this mean that i am passing up on some good non-ladyboy , but then ..... bkk so full of pussy , what is the loss if you miss one ? :D

Insisted she wasn't LB when I asked.

haha do thai real ladies get offended if you ask them if they are ladyboy?

or maybe not , the ladyboys can be so pretty it is a compliment!

BlueDragon193
11-02-2011, 03:41 PM
i love being feed hot hot porriage in Claudia ...really delicious, maybe due to alcohol effect :p

I like their deep fried sea bass with green curry sauce & rice noodle.

Now you know where to look for me.:D

acmilan
12-02-2011, 01:15 AM
haha i think one way to tell someone who has spent too much time in bangkok is they start fucking the old aunties also :D
Have to put the record straight that I have not fcuk any of the aunties staff before :p
Saw one very old (at least 50 to 60 yr old) dressed in Japanese costume and makeup face white white sit near door in one of the bars in Nana- forgot which bar. Freaked lots of people out. She was sitting there motionless and looked either like a statue of a ghost from far.

actually this is one thing that irritate me about some of these girls , they really not smart. the whole purpose of the number tag is to make it easier for people to call them , but a lot of time they put their number tag , or dance in a way that the number cannot be seen / covered by something . Like that what for wear it ? :confused:

Well, was in one of the Rainbow bars in Nana and few gals were not wearing tags so asked waitress why they were not wearing tags and she said they already BF by customer and their customer sitting around for a while.
Saw one hot gal without tag so asked waitress for the gal's number tag:)

naemlo
12-02-2011, 02:02 AM

I come n put 1 leg into this thread.... Why r u in Claudia for porriage n not busy hugging gers? :rolleyes:

acmilan
12-02-2011, 02:37 AM
Went to Intramara/ Saphan Kwai agogo last mth. Only been here few times and last time went there was about 2 years ago.
The system here is funny cos ST is 1500 while LT is 2000b so relatively speaking LT is cheaper. Which probably explains why few gals want to go for LT. Usually they will ask for extra tips if you want to go for LT.
Took a sweet gal for LT. Paid bar 2000 baht (paid to bar of which bar gets 500b and gal gets 1500). Tipped the gal 1000b next morning as her service was good and I was staying in Sukhumvit which was quite distance away from her place :) Probably was subconsciously comparing with Nana/ Soi Cowboy which is these days is usually 4000b for LT +600BF+ drinks which easily comes to 5000b. So for Saphan Kwai, damage was only 2000+1000+ 400 (2 big beers+ gals booking time+tips) so only $3400

I am amazed and surprised at how much cheaper these Saphan Kwai bars compared to Nana/ Soi Cowboy. Consider these:
-You do not have to pay for lady drinks. Gals drink whatever you drink. But you do have to pay for gals time when they sit with you. Hourly rate is about 200 to 300 baht, I think.
-Gals are not pushy and do not come to disturb you. Staff are not pushy also. You see and choose the gals you want. If you want parade of gals, you can ask mamasan for a parade.
-ST 1500b (go to ST hotel nearby like Suparb or Washington) LT 2000b. Most of gals don't want to go For LT. They will usually ask where you stay for LT and if it is far unfamiliar place, may have to give them some extra tips.
-Gals are slimmer and fairer and more suited for Thai/ Asian tastes. There are some sweet ones but of cos there are fewer gals in total here compared to Nana/Soi Cowboy.
Here there are about 8 to 9 bars. A few of them like Rainbow have big stage and bigger than any of the bars in Nana/ Soi Cowboy. But there are much fewer gals here so less to choose from. Most bars also seldom full and packed but then probably cos they are bigger bar compared to Nana/SC which are smaller bar and easily packed.
Also need to speak Thai cos majority of staff/ mamasan do not speak much English.
I was also surprised when I talked with my gal and gathered that she worked in Soprano (Sukhumvit soi 26) before. That surprised me cos Soprano was much higher end compared to Saphan Kwai :) She says at Soprano there were many rules, restrictions and pressure to dress well and expensively whereas at Saphan Kwai it was easygoing and she has more freedom. She says she can earn 30 to 40K per mth in Saphan Kwai. At Soprano, she says LT is about 5000b of which she gets only abt 2000b+ and she earns slightly more per mth at Soprano but have to always keep up appearances.
Nana / SC is probably more fun/vibrant cos they are in more central area, have more bars. more girls to choose from, more customers and therefore more to look see talk about. You can hang out at Nana/SC whereas you cannot really hang out at Saphan Kwai. Saphan Kwai is good to pick up gal and then go elsewhere to hang out.:D

My question is - Why aren't these gals (some of whom are more attractive than those in Nana/Soi Cowboy) working in Nana/ Soi Cowboy where they are obviously earn much more? What is the deal?
Maybe some regular agogo bros can enlighten me :D

naemlo
12-02-2011, 03:41 AM
I am amazed and surprised at how much cheaper these Saphan Kwai bars compared to Nana/ Soi Cowboy. Consider these:

The drinks are cheap compare to Nana or cowboy, 1 big bottle about 150THB comparing to Nana about 150THB for small.

-Gals are slimmer and fairer and more suited for Thai/ Asian tastes. There are some sweet ones but of cos there are fewer gals in total here compared to Nana/Soi Cowboy.

Doubt slimmer n fairer... There r fair share of slim n fair in both Nana n intramara.

Most bars also seldom full and packed but then probably cos they are bigger bar compared to Nana/SC which are smaller bar and easily packed.

It is packed during weekends and esp pay day. :D

I was also surprised when I talked with my gal and gathered that she worked in Soprano (Sukhumvit soi 26) before. That surprised me cos Soprano was much higher end compared to Saphan Kwai :)

There is no higher class or lower class. In Sukum, it is catered for foreigners thus more ex while intramara are for local.

My question is - Why aren't these gals (some of whom are more attractive than those in Nana/Soi Cowboy) working in Nana/ Soi Cowboy where they are obviously earn much more? What is the deal?

There are few reasons for not working in Nana/cowboy,

1) Worry, not comfortable with foreigner
2) Cannot speak English
3) Too many gers to complete
4) No friend intro
5) Bar from working there
6) Cannot say no to BF
7) the list goes on.......

CIA Man
12-02-2011, 07:01 AM
Bro acmilan what bro naemlo have commented are very objective and true. Prices in Inthamara Agogo bars have been the same for many years unlike the Agogo Bars in Sukhumvit. I for sure would rather support Inthamara Agogo Bars than those in Sukhumvit because the fun places in BKK should be of reasonable pricing. :)

So who has been to T-Dek 99 Agogo Bar lately? :p :D

ChaYen
12-02-2011, 09:14 AM
I find that Saphan Kwai is like playing roulette with pretty bad odds. Sometimes you might find a gem, but otherwise it seems to be a waste of time, unless you're just there to drink. Imo, it's got a very country ambiance, and the quality of girls is generally quite poor.

Was at RCA2 at the end of last month... 95% were really kwais. :( The beer is probably cheaper because you're going to need a lot more drink to want to get it on here.

Just my 2 bahts. :)

yinyang
12-02-2011, 11:00 AM
..beer is probably cheaper because you're going to need a lot more drink to want to get it on here.
Either gals get prettier by the beer, or our standards drop. Also called beer goggles:p
few reasons for not working in Nana/cowboy,
1) Worry, not comfortable with foreigner
2) Cannot speak English 7) the list goes on.......
Yeah, also maybe add: new kid at nursery, before graduating to likes of nana:D. Think acmilan's tag ex Soprano is not representative of the majority at Intramurra.

Boils down to diff customer market segments -local and foreigners

mwee9999
12-02-2011, 10:21 PM
I just cam back last week from bkk. Went to the gogo bars in Nana and Cowboy. have to say the girls standards are not great. To me, the best bar in Nana is Rainbow 4 and Cowboy is Sharks.
There was a No 69 at Rainbow 4. She had a killer body and a beautiful ass! I bought her a LD but did not barfine her. She was wearing braces!
As for Cowboy, maybe I dont have the luck but just cant seem to find any cuties at Tilac, Bacarra. Sharks seem to have the young and pretty ones!
Over at Patpong, only went to King's Corner! I have to say the ladyboys there are really beautiful! I was so tempted to take one! :D:
Thermae is getting better with more and more hotties! Cute ones, slutty ones, u name them!
I barfine this really sweet girl. LT 3500 baht. She was really sweet looking. Works as insurance agent in the day! But the sex was not that great! She only in this for about a few months!
I was also at a after hours disco called Shock 39. Not a bad place with a lot of women! Hook up with one in less than 15 mins upon arrival! Not bad looking, slutty MILF looking. Rubba rubba the night away. Quoted me 2000 baht to stay with me till morning.
Went back to hotel. Sex was good. Really wild one! BBBJ was slow and good. Kept looking at me with those CFM eyes when giving oral!
By the way bros, when is Songkran? Is it a bad time to visit BKK during that period in terms of gogo bars? The girls will all be gone right? Back to hometown?

naemlo
12-02-2011, 10:35 PM
By the way bros, when is Songkran? Is it a bad time to visit BKK during that period in terms of gogo bars? The girls will all be gone right? Back to hometown?

Songkran is like Chinese New Year.... So what u think?? Most gers are back to hometown to visit their parents, kids or husband....:D