PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

vmtech
07-11-2007, 03:41 AM
lol and what the heck are you waiting for :X

Mr.romantic
07-11-2007, 04:39 AM
12. any bros is going to BKK/Pattaya during dec 24-26 ( not sure which day ) can pm me. Have 1 friend with me too ! we can enjoy together ^^

2 days where got enough? travelling by coach from BKK to Pattaya, Chonburi and checking in to hotel already take up a quarter of the day. since this is your first trip. just a suggestion it is best you spend at least 4D/3N. because you will find yourself looking very blur and hunting for places most of the time.

in regards to Pattaya. Beach Road is where all the major action can be found. if you want a more laid back environment. head over to the Jomtien beach area. a lot of nice resorts are there. going futher south will take you to Rayong.

don't think any "experts" here will want to babysit you guys. unfortunately i will not be in BKK during this period or else i can invite you guys for a drink in nightclubs where i have memberships. Agogo is not my thing. but most importantly just look out for ah quas! :D

Red_Tirak1099
07-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Mr R, you did not introduce them to Hard Rock Hotel.....imho this is most happening place in Pattya.....me got most number of ONS there :D

loveseeker79
09-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Mike Hotel along the Beach Rd in Pattaya is reasonable cheap and most important it is very very close to the Walking Street. I stayed there this August and cheong solo, no problem.
Many think I am Thai, even the bar girls.
I feel gogo bar girls are more expensive than the Beach Rd Freelance, bear in mind that for gogo bar girl is 1,500 THB (LT) + 500 or 600THB (bar fine).
The Beach Rd girls are usually cost around 500 or 600THB for ST.

Personally I think the soapy massage in Pattaya is best buy for value. The girls in fish tank are generally prettier than those gogo bars and FL.
Cost usually 1,500 THB (massage + 1 shot).

Beware those super beautiful girls along the walking street, they usually will approach you automatically around bar closing time. Those are normally ladyboys. I almost fell into their traps twice. Lucky my eyes were sharp.

Mr.romantic
10-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Mr R, you did not introduce them to Hard Rock Hotel.....imho this is most happening place in Pattya.....me got most number of ONS there

haha checked it out once with a friend many years ago. but did not stayed for long. ;)

Mike Hotel along the Beach Rd in Pattaya is reasonable cheap and most important it is very very close to the Walking Street. I stayed there this August and cheong solo, no problem.
Many think I am Thai, even the bar girls.
I feel gogo bar girls are more expensive than the Beach Rd Freelance, bear in mind that for gogo bar girl is 1,500 THB (LT) + 500 or 600THB (bar fine).
The Beach Rd girls are usually cost around 500 or 600THB for ST.

Personally I think the soapy massage in Pattaya is best buy for value. The girls in fish tank are generally prettier than those gogo bars and FL.
Cost usually 1,500 THB (massage + 1 shot).

thanks for the update. haha now this thread's topic is straying to Pattaya. :D

ahtecklim
11-11-2007, 11:36 AM
555555555 maybe the time is ripe for a new pattaya thread.

The entire play area for Pattaya is about the size of a small estate in Singapore. Most Sangtoew circle the 2nd road and beach area and only cost 10B (5B for local) per ride so everwhere is close.

I've more or less covered all of the pattaya beach road / 2nd road / baukow / 3rd road areas and now I'll like to explore jomtien and other side of the Sukhumvit highway. Trouble is I always plan but end up enjoying the regular 'duies' so much that we forgot to explore.

Anyone want to join us on 19 April for songkran? A bunch of us go every year and have already confirmed tickets for 2008. PM me AFTER you have confirmed your ticket if you're interested.

Mr.romantic
11-11-2007, 03:44 PM
The entire play area for Pattaya is about the size of a small estate in Singapore. Most Sangtoew circle the 2nd road and beach area and only cost 10B (5B for local) per ride so everwhere is close.

I've more or less covered all of the pattaya beach road / 2nd road / baukow / 3rd road areas and now I'll like to explore jomtien and other side of the Sukhumvit highway. Trouble is I always plan but end up enjoying the regular 'duies' so much that we forgot to explore.

Jomtien is a laid back place. lots of farangs like to buy Jomtien property that is facing the sea. pretty nice view. Jomtien not much action as compared to Beach road, Sai 2 and 3.

probably your schedule is too short to explore Jomtien. perhaps staying 4-5 nights would suffice? :)

ahtecklim
12-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Well ........ most gems are found in places that you do not expect them to be in. I've heard from a few falangs that there are a few afternoon houses /bars that have a pool as well as gals available for 'rent'. Its supposed to be near the top of the hill. Jomtien is also where some of the girls learn the trade before going to Pattaya itself. The other side of Suk Highway , towards Horseshoe Point also has some interesting bars. Need to explore!

I normall stay a week but like I said , we're always distracted and lose track of any plans to do anything else.

motard
14-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Since we are on the topic of pattaya, could anyone recommend a budget hotel that's guest-friendly? Preferably nearer to walking street. Or are most hotels fine with guests? Budget-wise, I'm looking at something within THB 1500. TIA

Regards
motard

Red_Tirak1099
14-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Since we are on the topic of pattaya, could anyone recommend a budget hotel that's guest-friendly? Preferably nearer to walking street. Or are most hotels fine with guests? Budget-wise, I'm looking at something within THB 1500. TIA

Regards
motard
THB1500 can get you good hotel in Pattaya liao.....do a search or look for our brother Tim here.....90% of the hotels there are guest-friendly :)

ahtecklim
14-11-2007, 06:21 PM
New thread on Pattaya here - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=77984

:D

norice
14-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Motard,

If you have no money but lots of honeys, go to Welcome Plaza Hotel located on Second Road. Great location, close to Beach Road and all the go go bars in Walking Street. The rooms are kind of run down but great location and cheap!

vmtech
15-11-2007, 02:18 PM
wah no check in so long here become pattaya thread liao lol

Ultimatum
16-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Just came back from BKK. Thanks to many FR and recommendations here, i was able to roam at ease even thou it is my first time in BKK.

AGG is great, AGG is good, AGG is what i did every night.

I practically went in every AGG bar during happy hour and recce a good numbers during prime time around 12 on my first night.

and i came to a conclusion, if you dont have the time. dont bother, just go to
either SHARK or BACCARA

The standard of girls differ greatly from other joint but SHARK offers girls of standard at least 2 class above the rest.
I dont know how the boss did it but he kinda like monopolise the SYT in SCB!, even thou other joint you might find a few SYT here and there but in SHARK, its bountiful.

I would like to recommend this two number if you are there in near future, no.23 and 45. extremely pretty, crazily toned body and pretty much the best dancer on stage.

and price is BF 600 ST 2k LT 3k.

BACCARA on the other hand is the biggest joint there with the most comffy sofa and it is also the most expensive there in regards to drinks especially LD at 150 Baht. Only thing to note, my friend managed to get the prettiest girl among us all in BACCARA and do note we brought out girls every night so that is like the benchmark of the best among a total of 10 girls we brought out.
(forgotten her name and no. but she really like my friend and input her mobile inside and say she is coming to Singapore for beach party in Dec, will ask my friend to show her around , no money involved)
Another friend of mine materialised his fetish, he took his girl erm no.5 and the girl stands at 1.5 m look like 14 yr old and wore a school uniform.

Bacarra pricing is like BF 600 ST 2k LT 4k and if u want to barfine a girl you had to buy her at least 2 LD. ( abit weird here)

We then were led by the girls, to banyantree disco club, hollywood etc and had great fun there with shisha? ( the fruit flavour smoke pipe ) , cheap liquor then back to hotel for additional curriculum activities.

great fun and now im back to singapore fully bored hence im able to type all this on a friday night.

Mr.romantic
17-11-2007, 12:19 AM
The standard of girls differ greatly from other joint but SHARK offers girls of standard at least 2 class above the rest.
I dont know how the boss did it but he kinda like monopolise the SYT in SCB!, even thou other joint you might find a few SYT here and there but in SHARK, its bountiful.

I would like to recommend this two number if you are there in near future, no.23 and 45. extremely pretty, crazily toned body and pretty much the best dancer on stage.

and price is BF 600 ST 2k LT 3k.

BACCARA on the other hand is the biggest joint there with the most comffy sofa and it is also the most expensive there in regards to drinks especially LD at 150 Baht. Only thing to note, my friend managed to get the prettiest girl among us all in BACCARA and do note we brought out girls every night so that is like the benchmark of the best among a total of 10 girls we brought out.
(forgotten her name and no. but she really like my friend and input her mobile inside and say she is coming to Singapore for beach party in Dec, will ask my friend to show her around , no money involved)
Another friend of mine materialised his fetish, he took his girl erm no.5 and the girl stands at 1.5 m look like 14 yr old and wore a school uniform.

Bacarra pricing is like BF 600 ST 2k LT 4k and if u want to barfine a girl you had to buy her at least 2 LD. ( abit weird here)

haizzz agogo bars pricing is getting out of hand these days. really pity the newbies and carrot heads. :D

your friend's girl is coming for Zoukout at Sentosa if that's what she meant about the beach party.

DaveC65
17-11-2007, 01:47 AM
haizzz agogo bars pricing is getting out of hand these days. really pity the newbies and carrot heads. :D

Hi Mr Romantic,
remind me again, what should the pricing be for ST or LT?
Heading there in mid Jan

Ultimatum
17-11-2007, 02:38 AM
lol, omg, i thought i did my research thorough before going.

Always thought the bf is standard and ST is 2k standard. Apparantly not!

Do advised what is the charges ~_~

yinyang
17-11-2007, 02:51 AM
haizzz agogo bars pricing is getting out of hand these days.
Even the bar fine bt600 (up from bht500 previously) now up bht700 at Dejavu. Not sure if it's tgif though. But draft beer after HH was still affordable bht70.

Baccara 2nd flr has this show ard 2300 with lesbian act by bevy gals after stripping off costumes to music. Most crowded 2 levels. Also saw Dejavu with 4 getting on the act tonight. Didn't do anything for me, so left and peeked at the neighbourhood places.

Can agree with bro ultimatum quality at SCB varies a lot. To each his own, but if you stick to same agg scene on a stretch -can get a bit jaded. IMHO, one need to moderate expectations for rare good catch. Excuse my frank views, many do look quite a sorry sight or CMI.

Mr.romantic
17-11-2007, 03:16 AM
Hi Mr Romantic,
remind me again, what should the pricing be for ST or LT?
Heading there in mid Jan

lol, omg, i thought i did my research thorough before going.

Always thought the bf is standard and ST is 2k standard. Apparantly not!

Do advised what is the charges ~_~

Soi Cowboy/Patpong/Nana Plaza

Sad to say gone are the days where a reasonable good looking chick costs only 1500B/ST, 2000B/LT. excluding barfine. carrot heads and mostly the ignorant tourists (most blame on Japs) caused the inflation. if the market is willing to pay insane prices then don't blame the girls for overcharging. i am sure you still can get 1500B/ST, 2000B/LT rates if you try hard enough or the girl feels comfortable with you. tip if you feel service is good.

why die die must stick to Soi Cowboy/Patpong/Nana Plaza? so much options available outside these zones. but to some people BKK chionging consists of only these 3 zones.

SIN-->BKK-->HOTEL-->AGG-->Hotel-->AGG-->Hotel-->AGG--Hotel-->Airport-->SIN

hahaha. :D

Thai clientele Agogo bars rates are still the same for the past few years. no inflation in ST/LT rates. 1500B/ST, 2000B/LT. no barfine. payment to the establishment. all included.

Mr.romantic
17-11-2007, 03:24 AM
Even the bar fine bt600 (up from bht500 previously) now up bht700 at Dejavu. Not sure if it's tgif though. But draft beer after HH was still affordable bht70.

Baccara 2nd flr has this show ard 2300 with lesbian act by bevy gals after stripping off costumes to music. Most crowded 2 levels. Also saw Dejavu with 4 getting on the act tonight. Didn't do anything for me, so left and peeked at the neighbourhood places.

Can agree with bro ultimatum quality at SCB varies a lot. To each his own, but if you stick to same agg scene on a stretch -can get a bit jaded. IMHO, one need to moderate expectations for rare good catch. Excuse my frank views, many do look quite a sorry sight or CMI.

long ago gave up on the AGG scene. no longer value for money. hate the pushy mamasans and girls. lighting conditions will cause misjudgement on girls easily. looking for a good catch is like looking for a needle in a haystack. much easier and value for money options elsewhere.

i think the reason why many bros like to go to AGG because most of the girls can speak English. and there is a lack of KFC farms in BKK unlike in Hatyai.

Red_Tirak1099
17-11-2007, 06:13 AM

Sad to say gone are the days where a reasonable good looking chick costs only 1500B/ST, 2000B/LT. excluding barfine. carrot heads and mostly the ignorant tourists (most blame on Japs) caused the inflation. Jus like to add on my recent trip....1 kaki that I met up actually paid THB5000 (include bar fine) to book a girl out from Patpong bar!!! :eek: Imagine the pussies you can get fro that price....Best thing was girl did a disappearing act on him at around 5am after 1 bonk eventhough agreed time was till noon next day. These pussies spoil by Japanese market liao

Yokosi
17-11-2007, 09:58 AM
Even the bar fine bt600 (up from bht500 previously) now up bht700 at Dejavu. But draft beer after HH was still affordable bht70.

Also saw Dejavu with 4 getting on the act tonight. Didn't do anything for me, so left and peeked at the neighbourhood places.

..............quality at SCB varies a lot. To each his own, but if you stick to same agg scene on a stretch -can get a bit jaded. IMHO, one need to moderate expectations for rare good catch.

Fully agreed with good bro yinyang, Mr. Romantic, bro Red Tirak1099 here. After 6 years of agg scene, i am now more than bored with it.

warning: Do immediately and carefully check your bill when drinks are delivered in Deja Vu bar. Me got overbilled 3 times on 3 different visits there. Last incident was on 14th Nov, this month. Went in looking for bro yy but he is not in. Sat down and mamasan asked me what i wanted. I was bored, undecided and asked for the drinks menu. She went away and i told a service staff to get a Heine and a LD ( for Fah, a sticker )at a total cost of 290 THB. When the bill was shoved into the bill container, i took it out and saw that my Heine was billed at 220 THB. Immediately, i made a hoo haa with the waitress. The bill was corrected after a scene between me, Fah, mamasan and waitress. Damn it !!!.

Only consolation in Deja Vu was that there are 2 new and really sweet young puyings on stage.

After seeing sewing needles pulled out from between a pu ying legs in LG or RH in SC, the rest of the lesbian, etc shows in the bars along the street are rather uneventful, uninteresting............ .even Suzie Wong's shows which are slightly better are now......same same.

Agg scene is getting expensive..........500 barfine to now 700THB in some bars. ST rates from 1,200 to 2,000 THB now, LT is now usually 3,000 THB and above. One girl in Shark asked me if i am Japanese. I nodded my head,neck and shoulders a little and replied with a Jap accent " Hai, hai, me Yi Punese, Tokyo ". She wanted LT for THB 5,000 !!!. Then, i conversed with her in limited Thai and she buggered off.

Time to switch to arp nam or to the Pattaya scene.

chanyboy
17-11-2007, 10:38 AM
why die die must stick to Soi Cowboy/Patpong/Nana Plaza? so much options available outside these zones. but to some people BKK chionging consists of only these 3 zones.

Thai clientele Agogo bars rates are still the same for the past few years. no inflation in ST/LT rates. 1500B/ST, 2000B/LT. no barfine. payment to the establishment. all included.

bro.. u cud recommend some alternate locations with reasonable cost? Thus, the bros here wud venture beyond SC/PP/Nana..

As for MPs, price also gone up for some times liao. Haizz...

yinyang
17-11-2007, 10:38 AM
.. ...LD ( for Fah, a sticker )
...rest of the lesbian, etc shows in the bars along the street are rather uneventful, uninteresting............
...Agg scene is getting expensive..........500 barfine to now 700THB in some bars.
...in Shark asked me if i am Japanese. I nodded my head,neck and shoulders a little and replied with a Jap accent " Hai, hai, me Yi Punese, Tokyo ". She wanted LT for THB 5,000 !!!. T..Time to switch to arp nam or to the Pattaya scene.
Your super glue Fah tried her darnest by giving me a rose (probably a hand me down) and come hither look from stage. But I plumbed for my tried and trusted G (same bird we took to disco last time) who's easily best looker (in my myopic view hehehe).

Gals get tanked up with cheap whisky to loosen their inhibitions (and underwear) on stage. Day in day out (err I mean night).

As for RT's anecdote of her bht5k early wake up call, not uncommon. Range of excuses, and after you are a spent force.. So maybe ST's sometimes a better bet for you to catch up on sleep. And who knows, you get lucky if the gal conks out and sleeps over hehehehe. Like my aug trip I had to wake her up, short of her booting her out:p

Yes, agg maybe a quick fix but with prices up (not in correlation with good picks) I'm tempted to checkout coyote or even G club scene in next foray. And have another closer look at my little black book...

Yokosi
17-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Your super glue Fah tried her darnest by giving me a rose ..... But I plumbed for my tried and trusted G (same bird we took to disco last time) who's easily best looker (in my myopic view hehehe).

Gals get tanked up with cheap whisky to loosen their inhibitions (and underwear) on stage. Day in day out (err I mean night)

Wah !!!. You lucky man !!!. Tried to give u a rose ???. With sad sweet pu ying looks from stage ???.

Super glue was irritating to me that night. Me interested in the 2 new girls but she stuck to me. Next time ( maybe 2-3 weeks from now ), will bring a bottle of thinner to solve the sticky problem.:D

Yes, saw the same bird ( G ). Very nice but left her to....................you.
:)

Loosen their inhibitions via cheapo whisky is ok. At least can visually check out their body parts.

vmtech
17-11-2007, 05:28 PM
bro.. u cud recommend some alternate locations with reasonable cost? Thus, the bros here wud venture beyond SC/PP/Nana..

I think the intramara aggs are still at the same pricings

ahtecklim
17-11-2007, 06:52 PM
The overpricing is one of the main reasons we shifted our cheonging to Pattaya. But with Pattaya getting popular , it will definetely get more expensive.

Bangkok is easily accessible for business travellers. The gals there seem more money face nowadays. Its still a nice place to cheong but maybe not the agogo scene. The local bar scene is pretty happening but need to speak thai to get to first base. After that , home run is quite easy (and free too!) :)

DaveC65
18-11-2007, 01:15 AM
wow, if that's the case with all the price hikes, might only visit Shark bar for a look-see look-see and then go walking around. Will most likely stick to my original plan and visit MPs. However, now getting confused with the numerous choices :confused:

Mr.romantic
18-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Jus like to add on my recent trip....1 kaki that I met up actually paid THB5000 (include bar fine) to book a girl out from Patpong bar!!! :eek: Imagine the pussies you can get fro that price....Best thing was girl did a disappearing act on him at around 5am after 1 bonk eventhough agreed time was till noon next day. These pussies spoil by Japanese market liao

5000B can bonk a penthouse model in Poseidon or Utopia. your kaki damn carrot head. :D

Mr.romantic
18-11-2007, 01:22 AM
warning: Do immediately and carefully check your bill when drinks are delivered in Deja Vu bar. Me got overbilled 3 times on 3 different visits there. Last incident was on 14th Nov, this month. Went in looking for bro yy but he is not in. Sat down and mamasan asked me what i wanted. I was bored, undecided and asked for the drinks menu. She went away and i told a service staff to get a Heine and a LD ( for Fah, a sticker )at a total cost of 290 THB. When the bill was shoved into the bill container, i took it out and saw that my Heine was billed at 220 THB. Immediately, i made a hoo haa with the waitress. The bill was corrected after a scene between me, Fah, mamasan and waitress. Damn it !!!.

yes and i forgot to add that some bars will rip you off for what you are worth. always check bill in container first whenever you order a beverage.

pushy mamasans/girls/waitresses + price hike + potential drinks rip off = not fun

Mr.romantic
18-11-2007, 01:34 AM

if you are talking about AGG. then Inthamara is the only option. Siam Hotel has now become ground zero. haha. still can find FLs standing on the main road at night. Mona Lisa MP which is on the left side of the now gone Siam Hotel is undergoing renovations perhaps?

at least the inflation in some MPs is not that much. they only increase in increments of only 100B each time over many years. some MPs even charge cheaper rates to stay competitive.

Mr.romantic
18-11-2007, 01:36 AM
Yes, agg maybe a quick fix but with prices up (not in correlation with good picks) I'm tempted to checkout coyote or even G club scene in next foray. And have another closer look at my little black book...

G-Club scene no guarantee bonk hor. :p

Mr.romantic
18-11-2007, 01:39 AM
The overpricing is one of the main reasons we shifted our cheonging to Pattaya. But with Pattaya getting popular , it will definetely get more expensive.

Bangkok is easily accessible for business travellers. The gals there seem more money face nowadays. Its still a nice place to cheong but maybe not the agogo scene. The local bar scene is pretty happening but need to speak thai to get to first base. After that , home run is quite easy (and free too!) :)

Pattaya AGG bar girls never really catches my eye. most are very dark skinned like negro. cuz Pattaya is angmoh heaven! :eek:

vmtech
18-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Saw this review of a new place maybe someone might be interested to check it out.

It's called Magic Tables located on Suk Soi 7/1 (the soi where eden club is at)

here's the review. no stating of costs though, maybe some bros that popping by might wanna update on that

The top of the table is a mirror, the girls are dancing in white shirts, short red-plaid schoolgirl skirts, and no underwear. It’s easy to see that each is fully shaved. There are a half-dozen girls dancing, and another eight or ten girls hanging around the bar.

This is Magic Table on Soi 7/1 and it’s a lot of fun.

It was my first time in the Club, and really, it was my first time on this soi at night. I was surprised at how busy the soi was generally (although I guess the high season is now upon us) and at the quality of the girls at Magic Table. No old girls… no ugly girls… they ranged from average to pretty.

I like the spinners– small girls around 40 kilos — and there were plenty of spinners in the lineup. But I was there with a couple of friends who are long-term residents of Bangkok and discerning when it comes to girls, and each of them was flirting with dancers that seemed slightly chunky to me. This is what makes the world go round, and tells me that the lineup at this bar will be appealing to a wide range of punters.

Jackboy
18-11-2007, 05:26 PM

Dear Bro,

care to share with us the exact locations of these thai clientele agogo bars in Bangkok.

Thanks.

vmtech
18-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Dear Bro,

care to share with us the exact locations of these thai clientele agogo bars in Bangkok.

Thanks.

already been mentioned in the thread.

Intramara soi 10.

Yokosi
18-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Pattaya AGG bar girls are very dark skinned like negro. cuz Pattaya is angmoh heaven! :eek:

If attitude, body,face features all okay....and not a drain on wallet .......dark skin ones in Patty Ya also can, lol !.

Can be very "very panas and pedas" like cili padi to bonk.

Tried 2 darker but not black skin types in Deja Vu some time ago. One spoke excellent english, the other see bei shiok me with her fluent cantonese. Both have good bodies and assets, very GFE, undemanding, and best of all .......can and willing to take and give all ( except AJ ).......anywhere around the room. Luckily, no balconey in room !!!. Well........almost on a balconey..........room was dimmed, drapes were fully pulled back, the window was opened wide.......and she positioned herself with hands on window still, butt stuck out for rear entry.........wah, listened to traffic below & her gasps & moans & whines, saw the dark sky with some illuminated buildings, felt the cool breeze and her slippery warm tightness.......this was one damn exciting or sexciting bonk episode !!!!.

The other was an even darker WL Bangla ( not in BKK ).

So far, these experiences with the darker girls were excellent. Maybe Patty Ya have more such females. Bonk on isolated beach ?. Never did, maybe will.

Mr.romantic
18-11-2007, 09:45 PM
If attitude, body,face features all okay....and not a drain on wallet .......dark skin ones in Patty Ya also can, lol !.

Can be very "very panas and pedas" like cili padi to bonk.

Tried 2 darker but not black skin types in Deja Vu some time ago. One spoke excellent english, the other see bei shiok me with her fluent cantonese. Both have good bodies and assets, very GFE, undemanding, and best of all .......can and willing to take and give all ( except AJ ).......anywhere around the room. Luckily, no balconey in room !!!. Well........almost on a balconey..........room was dimmed, drapes were fully pulled back, the window was opened wide.......and she positioned herself with hands on window still, butt stuck out for rear entry.........wah, listened to traffic below & her gasps & moans & whines, saw the dark sky with some illuminated buildings, felt the cool breeze and her slippery warm tightness.......this was one damn exciting or sexciting bonk episode !!!!.

haha sounds like some good old down and dirty wild sex. the Issarn babes can be quite wild on bed. :D

Rub&Buah
19-11-2007, 02:25 AM
I personally prefer darker/more tan skin type of gals where most bro here might prefer more chinese looking fairer mostly from chang rai/chang mai.

I find them more exotic looking with some mix blood feature in terms of thai gals issarn my fav:p

So usually when i go agogo & ask the gal over/want to book them overnite,if not most some of them will look pretty shock & surprise & as they tell me usually seldom sg khon jin like them they are more popular with farang.

Of course at end of the nite most give great service,maybe they are wilder by skin colours/genes nature,& grateful to u for letting have 'luap cheong' Than the usual 'hot dogs' that night:D

19-11-2007, 05:10 AM
Just got back from BKK about 2 hours ago. Bloody Jetstar's return flight was delayed for a good 3 hours!

Had 2 nites of great action with the chicks in Rainbow I. Will follow up with the FRs soon.

Cheers.

vmtech
19-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Just got back from BKK about 2 hours ago. Bloody Jetstar's return flight was delayed for a good 3 hours!

Had 2 nites of great action with the chicks in Rainbow I. Will follow up with the FRs soon.

Cheers.

Fwah 3 hours, longest i was delayed was 1hr 45mins by airasia.

yinyang
19-11-2007, 09:57 AM
...3 hours, longest i was delayed was 1hr 45mins by airasia.
Airasia's got a repute for delays. Recall they had some sms alert 2 years ago.
Even TG surprised me with late departure ex SG (late arrival from bkk) by 1.5hrs last wed, kns. Airports not best place to get stuck with, but at least Changi's no worse of than Bkk's (unless you've got gilt edge card frequent flyer to hit lounges). Err, we digress.. are we supposed to talk about gals and bars instead of planes? hehehe

ChaYen
20-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Just divert the thread a moment...

Spicy is on Ron Muang soi 1... but how exactly do I drive there? Can't find on map. :confused:

And anyone been there yet? How is it?

vmtech
20-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Just divert the thread a moment...

Spicy is on Ron Muang soi 1... but how exactly do I drive there? Can't find on map. :confused:

And anyone been there yet? How is it?

you're able to see the road from this map

http://map.longdo.com

hope that helps!

Yokosi
20-11-2007, 09:32 PM
maybe someone might be interested to check it out.............
It's called Magic Tables located on Suk Soi 7/1 (the soi where eden club is at)............ maybe some bros that popping by might wanna update on that ........... and no underwear. It’s easy to see that each is fully shaved.......... No old girls… no ugly girls… they ranged from average to pretty.[/I]

Yes, i know where Eden Club is !. Yes, I know exactly where Soi 7/1 is !. And, Yes Bros, i will check this one out !.

And will have fun this time round. Last trip was hectic work wise. Pu ying hunting ended up with me leaving Soi Cowboy alone at 2.10am. Deja Vu bar bill rip off pissed me off bad. In a foul mood, and after about 10 drinks in various bars, i walked on Sukhumvit Rd, passed the uneven number sois. Spotted one very cute, fair girl who smiled at me while she was having supper in a make shift stall just after Plaza Ruamchit. Resisted the urge to crash her supper.

Should have just crash in. Order some food, start a conversation with her, pay the bill and be off with her to the hotel......Stupid me did not do that... and ended up in Nana Hotel car park to watch the pathetic human circus going on in the car park, on the street, in front of the now closing NEP.

Did not spot anyone i like at all & walked away until near the turnoff side road to Soi 6......where a SYT hijacked me...........to hotel room.......and OMG :eek: ...... a very young kid, a lady boy......Gave her ( HIM ) 40 THB and told him to get out politely.

What a horrid day & an even more horrible fun less night.:mad:

knowntender
20-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Yes, i know where Eden Club is !. Yes, I know exactly where Soi 7/1 is !. And, Yes Bros, i will check this one out !.

And will have fun this time round. Last trip was hectic work wise. Pu ying hunting ended up with me leaving Soi Cowboy alone at 2.10am. Deja Vu bar bill rip off pissed me off bad. In a foul mood, and after about 10 drinks in various bars, i walked on Sukhumvit Rd, passed the uneven number sois. Spotted one very cute, fair girl who smiled at me while she was having supper in a make shift stall just after Plaza Ruamchit. Resisted the urge to crash her supper.

Should have just crash in. Order some food, start a conversation with her, pay the bill and be off with her to the hotel......Stupid me did not do that... and ended up in Nana Hotel car park to watch the pathetic human circus going on in the car park, on the street, in front of the now closing NEP.

Did not spot anyone i like at all & walked away until near the turnoff side road to Soi 6......where a SYT hijacked me...........to hotel room.......and OMG :eek: ...... a very young kid, a lady boy......Gave her ( HIM ) 40 THB and told him to get out politely.

What a horrid day & an even more horrible fun less night.:mad:

Bro Yokosi, wish you better luck next time.

Betweeen the choice of Nana car park and the uneven number side of Sukhumvit in the wee hour, say around 2 am, I would bet on the odd number side of sukhumvit rather than Nana car park.

I've pulled girl on the Sukhumvit, around that 'World' Coffee/cafe shop area 4-5 times due to late arrival and have had mixed result. On another hand, I found it tough to pick girls in the car park after NEP closed. That place excels in quantity, not quality.

Knowntender

chanyboy
21-11-2007, 01:51 AM
you're able to see the road from this map

http://map.longdo.com

hope that helps!

very useful map svc.. Ah Tech ah..u back to BKK again?

vmtech
21-11-2007, 03:49 AM
very useful map svc.. Ah Tech ah..u back to BKK again?

just came back leh, u go nv tell me ar

vmtech
21-11-2007, 03:53 AM
Bro Yokosi, wish you better luck next time.

I've pulled girl on the Sukhumvit, around that 'World' Coffee/cafe shop area 4-5 times due to late arrival and have had mixed result. On another hand, I found it tough to pick girls in the car park after NEP closed. That place excels in quantity, not quality.

Knowntender

not the 1 on the way towards Nana and filled with KTs right i hope...? lol

chanyboy
21-11-2007, 10:58 PM
just came back leh, u go nv tell me ar

oh..I haven't go yet... still as last time planned later this year loh..
I'm gonna hunt down 67 (was it 96? Damn...) at Nana... but my dear bros are all planned up with many itenerary - think I'm out of juice after day-1 again... they worked me hard man..(I mean they get the puyings to work me hard...)

Awaiting Yokosi reporting live on Soi 7/11 'Table'...:p

Chok Dee..bro.

Yokosi
22-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Awaiting Yokosi reporting live on Soi 7/11 'Table'

5 more days to "Magic Tables" on Soi 7/1. Let's see how magical this place is.
It could be all air and hype and no substance.

vmtech
22-11-2007, 02:04 PM
oh..I haven't go yet... still as last time planned later this year loh..
I'm gonna hunt down 67 (was it 96? Damn...) at Nana... but my dear bros are all planned up with many itenerary - think I'm out of juice after day-1 again... they worked me hard man..(I mean they get the puyings to work me hard...)

Awaiting Yokosi reporting live on Soi 7/11 'Table'...:p

Chok Dee..bro.

end of this year eh ok.
hunt down her in Nana? wow.. tts gonna be alot of beers LOL

yinyang
22-11-2007, 05:18 PM
end of this year eh ok. .. tts gonna be alot of beers LOL
..think I'm out of juice after day-1 again... they worked me hard man..(I mean they get the puyings to work me hard...
Liquid diet will help put it back where it belongs. Before that blue pill was inveted, there was only beer la.:p

Yokosi, you with us xmas-new year period or checking out goodies in commie land (aka Vietnam)? Your LB last week, now post op liao and asking rtf hehehe:o

yinyang
23-11-2007, 09:15 AM
...so tempted to join someone to LOS aka Land of Sex
Young man, your future's way ahead of you.. with plenty opportunities. I'm sure in near term you can join us merry gang of old cocks. You will still be in your prime when we cannot raise the dead:p

Yokosi
23-11-2007, 10:49 AM
Yokosi, you with us xmas-new year period or checking out goodies in commie land (aka Vietnam)? Your LB last week, now post op liao and asking rtf hehehe:o

Dear Bro Yinyang,
X-mas period in LOS ?. Not sure.
Commieland & Indoland ( HCM and Hanoi, JKT ). Projects have many problems, so not sure when going.
LB last week. Give foc to you and other old cocks for gang rape, 3some, etc.
Hahaha !.
4 more days to LOS. This time , i will be extra careful.

jur9
24-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Dear Bro Yinyang,
X-mas period in LOS ?. Not sure.
Commieland & Indoland ( HCM and Hanoi, JKT ). Projects have many problems, so not sure when going.
LB last week. Give foc to you and other old cocks for gang rape, 3some, etc.
Hahaha !.
4 more days to LOS. This time , i will be extra careful.

Hey Yokosi! You partying in J-town too? I probably will be there during Christmas, maybe can party together then.

Meantime, going to Bkk from 2Dec to 5Dec, wonder if any bro can show me the way as I will be going with a friend who probably will retire to bed after 12am type...

vmtech
25-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Hey Yokosi! You partying in J-town too? I probably will be there during Christmas, maybe can party together then.

Meantime, going to Bkk from 2Dec to 5Dec, wonder if any bro can show me the way as I will be going with a friend who probably will retire to bed after 12am type...

do note that dec 5th is a holiday so no nightlife or arpnam will be open

cdrom
25-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Bacarra at Soi Cowboy is the place to be. Went there about 11pm+, crowded 1st floor, they ushered me to 2nd floor.. whoa! a 4 girl naked lesbian act was going on. This was followed by more topless dancing by other gals later. The girls here do not wear panties. Had one gal come up and chat, had my hands all over her yep confirmed no panties and a trimmed pussy. Her hands on my bulge, she hugging and kissing me. I think the gals at Bacarra are most prettiest. 600b for bar fine and 2000B for the whole night. i declined. my damage was 300b including hers and mine drinks. will come back another time definitely!:)

Red_Tirak1099
26-11-2007, 07:53 AM
Bacarra at Soi Cowboy is the place to be. Went there about 11pm+, crowded 1st floor, they ushered me to 2nd floor.. whoa! a 4 girl naked lesbian act was going on. This was followed by more topless dancing by other gals later. The girls here do not wear panties. Had one gal come up and chat, had my hands all over her yep confirmed no panties and a trimmed pussy. Her hands on my bulge, she hugging and kissing me. I think the gals at Bacarra are most prettiest. 600b for bar fine and 2000B for the whole night. i declined. my damage was 300b including hers and mine drinks. will come back another time definitely!:)
Hehehe nice FR......reminds me of when I was 21 years old 1st time in Patpong......real eye opener then....kekekekeke :D

Yokosi
26-11-2007, 05:30 PM

I party very silently in J-town. No good to make big hoo ha and bring unwanted attention to oneself. Security in J-town is a must.

During Christmas.........I deco the X-mas tree, wrap the gifts, go to church, pray there, help prepare dinner at home, eat stuffed goose ( not turkey ), drink red wine, and eat pussy pie..........OOPS !............typo mistake, its a cake not pussy pie.........you know........the type filled with dried fruits and nuts.

22 hours more to LOS.

DaBom
26-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Hey bros,

i will be in bkk from 28th till 30th. Anybody interested in having a few drinks at the aggs at soi cowboy?

Cheers in advance ;)

Yokosi
27-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Awaiting Yokosi reporting live on Soi 7/11 'Table'

Magic Table FR. Situated on Soi 7/1 Sukhumvit.

Enter and to the right is the wooden bar table with 8 stools. The bar's wall is lined with alcohol bottles and a plasma showing Star Movies.

To the left , in a sunken area are 4 single and 1 double low tables with mirrors.
There are spotlights ( low intensity ) beneath shining upwards. Sofa seating against the wall with very low stools around the " dancing tables ". On the ceiling are " kangaroo bars with metal rings strapped to the bars ", like those on Singapore MRT coaches for passengers to hand on. These are for the 26 girls to hang on while on the tables.

Girls are wearing black stockings, short black skirts, white blouses without any undies or bras. Same outfit as the puyings wearing in the upstairs section of Baccara. Quality is average. 2 or 3 SYTs. But no dinos. Ages are early 20s.

Tiger, Singha beer is 90 thb. Heineken is 95 thb. Whisky ( several varieties ) is 110 thb. Gin is 120 thb. There are snacks available at a price. Prices are reasonable. Bar fine is 600 thb.

Music is just blah blah blah.

10 customers inside tonight. 9 are ang mohs. Can raba raba, touch and touch but no outright nudity. One ang moh got his head between a girl's leg for a considerable period of time. Sniffing pie ?.

yinyang
28-11-2007, 09:27 AM
...10 customers inside tonight. 9 are ang mohs. Can raba raba, touch and touch but no outright nudity. One ang moh got his head between a girl's leg for a considerable period of time. Sniffing pie ?.
Only asian of 10? Power ah, gals get tired of servicing white didis and need change to yellow kekekeke. Good recce:p

Yokosi
28-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Only asian of 10? Power ah, gals get tired of servicing white didis and need change to yellow kekekeke. Good recce:p

Yes, mostly an ang moh place. Don't understand why they must go to this place and peep at the glass mirror on the table top which is not very clear and see the blurred reflection of pies. Can see the pies very clearly in some Soi Cowboy bars !!!.

Don't know the price of LDs. Never purchased any for any ladies there.

I sat at the bar alone, the ang mohs were in the sunken area interacting with the girls. Most girls were on the tables with the yellowish low intensity spotlights located below the glass top and directed upwards to between their legs.

FR 27/11/2007

Missed my 12.25pm flight. Check in counter closed. Damn !. Got to change my supersaver ticket at a cost of MYR 300 for 3.15pm flight. Flight filled with Indonesian and Malaysian participants for the SEA Games.

Luckily, the immigration counters at Suvarnbhumi Airport were almost empty of incoming hordes of people.

Reached Palazzo hotel, dumped my bags, washed up and went to Huai Khwang MRT. Could not resist Nataree. Went in at entrance near the car audio shop. Damn.......!!!!. The place was filled to the brim with shit loads of
SYTs. Fish tank full. FLs all cramped onto sofas in 3 sections of the viewing area. FL starts at 2,300 to 2,600thb.

Pushy papasan intro Mandarin speaking FLs. to me. I ignored that pushy bastard. Picked from the tank. Nice soapy and wash in tub followed by slide in rubber mattress and happy ending.:D

Took MRT to Asoke, walked to Soi 7/1 ( see FR above ). And took slow walk to SC.

Hit Deja Vu. Again, the service personnel made a mistake. Instead of giving me a rum coke that i ordered, i got a black label. Told Fah to get " another husband " but as usual, she stuck to me. Haiii yaaa !.

Quite crowded in Deja Vu. Puyings were almost at full strenght. All the regular girls were there ( including your favourite, bro yy ). Luckily, that pot bellied dino with the floppy nei nei was missing. No need to peep at pies in Magic Tables. I can see all the pies here.

Went to Shark. The usual scene. Liked # 43. She was the only one wearing skimpy see through bottom bikini without that irritating small patch of cloth at that strategic place. Nice, clean shaven. Solid nei nei, not sagging with pink nipples. Nice face. Big round eyes. Long legs. Solid butts.

Went to Midnite. Small renovation upstairs with a big glass panel fronting the outside. Advised Ja ap to create an " window effect " much like the WLs in Amsterdam red light district in the canal zone.

Told an irritating LB to "Fuck off". She was a bit pissed but not as pissed as me. I told mamasan that i hate puyings that immediately demand a cola when they open their mouth. Nothing better to say other than wanting a LD, har ?. Mamasan told that Lady Boy to get lost. Mamasans were giving out envelopes to the girls. Same situation as in Deja Vu. Pay day ?. No.

Took an envelope and had a look see. A piece of paper, all in Thai, requesting for donations to build a shrine !.

Mamasan Ja ap enticed me to stay longer with an foc beer. She got " a new reserve trooper " for me. Saw that reservist. Sorry........not my type. I told Ja ap. She slapped me hard on my shoulder. Arrrrrrrgggh, i yelled !. " Very difficult to make you happy ! ", she fumed in good humour.

yinyang
28-11-2007, 01:20 PM
....Luckily, that pot bellied dino with the floppy nei nei was missing.
Wah, 2 FRs for price of 1 (thread)... 1st to arb nam song khun probably did you good (take edge off your horniness) and not too hard up for agg run of the mill gals. :o

The paunchy dino gives me the creeps, even bum off me ciggies (almost gave up my pack to avoid comebacks). But just can't help feeling sorry she's a misfit with the poles. Couldn't she do something else, like waiting on tables or jaga toilet or similiar?

As for your flight miss, I kena more big time in April (KL rendezvous with ex tg gf). Misread timing and didn't bargain with F1 thingy, paid new flight rm500 to get her home... kns, expensive lesson (you do the sums, 2 STs worth). :(

civicsky
28-11-2007, 01:34 PM
hi all,

just a question on the agg.. if you just wanna have a drink and look see 1st, how do you shun off those pushy ladies that sit with you the moment you enter the bar.. had this experience at baccara

cheers

motard
28-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Hey,

Anyone in BKK over the weekend? Drop a PM if interested to meet up

Regards
motard

yinyang
28-11-2007, 02:52 PM
.. if you just wanna have a drink and look see 1st, how do you shun off those pushy ladies that sit with you the moment you enter the bar.. had this experience at baccara
Wah bro, bit of R&R after your real estate investment? Was at Wireless 2 weeks back, good location (if anything, too close to US embassy row) with 2 BTS to pick from ie Phloenchit and Chidlom.

Just smile with your shake of head, and if you ignore them long enough they'll look for greener pastures. And try act cool (minus hanging tongue:p unlike some salivating hamsup farangs), as the dancers will try to make eye contact with you.

Enjoy the sights and stay the course, unless you see an interesting specimen. :D

PS: Nice avatar pic, nice memories too?

civicsky
28-11-2007, 03:27 PM
bro yinyang,

good memory of yours.. well, this trip is possibly to balance my critically work-weighted life with some visionary and hopefully bodily pleasures...

thanks for your advice, but it's always been tough to say no.. put a carrot in my face and i'll take..

well, i wish i had a memory from my avatar, but sad to say, it's only a pictorial wish...

cheers...

norice
28-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Civicsky,

Just tell them, my Au or just looking! You don't have to buy them drinks, just wait for the girl you want to meet and maybe overnight companion, then buy her a drink!

jur9
28-11-2007, 08:18 PM
do note that dec 5th is a holiday so no nightlife or arpnam will be open

Thanks vm tech. Thank goodness I will be home on the 5th... and heading straight to jkt

Yokosi
28-11-2007, 08:22 PM
even bum off me ciggies (almost gave up my pack to avoid comebacks). she's a misfit with the poles. Couldn't she do something else, like waiting on tables or jaga toilet or similiar?
(

Never show popular brand of cigs, especially Marlboro Lights, in the bars. They will finish your pack quickly. But they usually decline my Dunhill Extra Lights outright. I have 3 more stale packs ( more than 1 year old, given by sis in law ). Those that smoked that, made a hilarious sad face. Hehehehe.

Better that Deja Vu icon be an agg lady than a waitress or tandas jaga.
Imagine her , as an overbearing waitress drooling over your near empty drink to get another order........or drooling and going gaga ( nuts ) over your member while u pee in the urinal.......... i seriously doubt it if you will order another drink or can pee straight......Kekekekeke.Hahahaha. Damn ! .... laughing liked silly now just imagining bro yy difficult situation in Deja Vu upstairs toilet with that icon watching u while u pee.........hehehe.:p

Time to hit the bars. Got to sign off.

jur9
28-11-2007, 08:22 PM
I party very silently in J-town. No good to make big hoo ha and bring unwanted attention to oneself. Security in J-town is a must.

During Christmas.........I deco the X-mas tree, wrap the gifts, go to church, pray there, help prepare dinner at home, eat stuffed goose ( not turkey ), drink red wine, and eat pussy pie..........OOPS !............typo mistake, its a cake not pussy pie.........you know........the type filled with dried fruits and nuts.

22 hours more to LOS.

Oh, so sorry bro. It would have been nice if I could do the 'pie' eating too haha, but too bad, hope that local staff have something up their sleeve or else it will be a sad lonely Christmas in J-town man.

Hope you have fun in LOS...... 4days to los

ccaw
29-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Hey bros,

i will be in bkk from 28th till 30th. Anybody interested in having a few drinks at the aggs at soi cowboy?

Cheers in advance ;)

thx bro Dabom, think i still owe u for last night's drinks. really needed a good bang and had one (or rather a few) :D

pity i couldn't join u after soi cowboy.

Arowana Police
29-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Better that Deja Vu icon be an agg lady than a waitress or tandas jaga.
Imagine her , as an overbearing waitress drooling over your near empty drink to get another order........or drooling and going gaga ( nuts ) over your member while u pee in the urinal.......... i seriously doubt it if you will order another drink or can pee straight......Kekekekeke.Hahahaha. Damn ! .... laughing liked silly now just imagining bro yy difficult situation in Deja Vu upstairs toilet with that icon watching u while u pee.........hehehe.:p

damn... I can't imagine if I kena such treatment.

yinyang
29-11-2007, 10:45 PM
..Those that smoked that, made a hilarious sad face. Better that Deja Vu icon be an agg lady than a waitress or tandas jaga. ....or drooling and going gaga ( nuts ) over your member while u pee in the urinal... i seriously doubt it if you will order another drink or can pee straight......Damn ! .... laughing liked silly now just imagining bro yy difficult situation in Deja Vu upstairs toilet with that icon watching u while u pee...
Kns, she may even try to bbj you for a song. SHE song song I mean.. eeks, even my didi got goose bumps now!:eek:

SUPERBOY5745
30-11-2007, 12:29 AM
hi all bro..... i am going to bangkok in jan. hope you all can help me in this question.

1) where to see thai girl show? have sex show one........
2) what is the price of seeing the show?

thanks in advance.........

Red_Tirak1099
30-11-2007, 04:48 AM
hi all bro..... i am going to bangkok in jan. hope you all can help me in this question.

thanks in advance.........Go to Patong......EVERY cab driver knows where that is......walk along the pasar malam & approach those friendly guys shouting & displaying signs that says "FREE SEX SHOW" :D

Joeblackcat88
30-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Go to Patong......EVERY cab driver knows where that is......walk along the pasar malam & approach those friendly guys shouting & displaying signs that says "FREE SEX SHOW" :D

Yah... and you will become a carrot head there,experience once and i will never go to any of the bars in the 2nd floor again, its as good as being robbed if you go there.

Yokosi
30-11-2007, 11:39 AM

SUPERBOY5745,

Pls ignore red tirak1099's advice on the shows on 2nd floor of any bars in Patpong. Take his advice and you will be cheated BIG TIME.

There are imho no thai boy-girl penetration sex shows in bkk now.
Best u buy dirty tapes and see in your room or bar fine a puying and get a thai boy to do sex with her in the privacy of your room and u can watch, if that's you are interested in.

Red_Tirak1099
30-11-2007, 12:22 PM
No worries bros.....if got cheated can go look for the ROYAL THAI TOURIST POLICE for assistance......their police post is at the street end of Patong. :D

paul
30-11-2007, 12:47 PM
try the 2nd floor sex show operated by the king's group. They won't cheat you but the show not really all that hot. Check your bills when it arrives, they tend to add extra bill to your bin.

Paul

norice
30-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Redtirak,

If you really wants to see Tiger Shows in Bangkok, go to Nana Hotel and ask for their resident taxi drivers and they will take you to those %#*&+#$ shows! Iwent to one many years ago, nothing special, I rather do it in my room than watching another Thai couple in action.

Yokosi
30-11-2007, 05:44 PM
No worries bros.....if got cheated can go look for the ROYAL THAI TOURIST POLICE for assistance......their police post is at the street end of Patong. :D

The main thing is NOT TO GET CHEATED IN THE FIRST PLACE. Doubt if any bro will have fun in bkk after getting cheated. Yah, right !. Those Thai Tourist Police would most probably stormed that place , get a refund for you, but would pocket part of your money, then, give you the smaller amount !.

There are no Tiger shows in Bangkok.

Either create your own or go to the zoo and if lucky see the real cats in heat.:p

After working in Rangnam, Siam Paragon and getting rid of a burden ( parcel ) at Thai Post, a quick shower in my "suite" in Palazzo, took a walk past Nataree towards Huai Kwang MRT. Reached SC at around 8.20pm.

A quick rum coke drink in Deja Vu. Not so happening in this bar at this early
evening. This first rum coke was good at happy hr price. Went to Cowboy 2 further down the soi. Loud thumping music blared from over sized speakers. 8 tall average lookers were on the poles in yellow bikinis. One negro was getting cosy with a lady. Another, a drunk farang was having a solo dance competition near the stage. Got into a dance frenzy. Quite entertaining watching this hyper old ang moh. Left for Suzie Wong.

Tall average lookers on the stage. That pu ying i met a month ago eyed me.
Last time she was touchie touchie me here and there. Made me hard.Her partner with glasses joined her and both wanted a trama with me at that time. " Can do lesbian show in your room " she offered me.

Went to Shark. Not that many stunners today but i kept my eyes on #43. Headed back to Deja Vu. Sat outside with two hostess dressed in red with tits nearing popping out from their up up bras. Rita ( mamasan ) and them took turns to fed me pieces of corn. Took my drink inside and sat near the staircase. The 2 hostess sat on my left and right. Noticed that new girl that i missed out last month. Oh yes !. Super glue Fah is not around but i have to get rid of the 2 hostess fast. And i wanted Amp quick. Nodded slightly to Rita who was standing next to my place, eating corn. A slight movement of my head to the left and right ( where the hostess sat ) and i moved my eyes upward.

Rita immediately and gleefully told the hostess to " pai ai " ( go away, get lost ). They moved off and i brought Rita a drink, pineapple juice with thai whisky. After 10 minutes buddy buddy jibber with Rita, she called Amp over.
Real sweet but unfortunately , she have to do a banana show at midnight and therefore cannot go with me except, to the third floor of Deja Vu for a quick BONK. She stayed with me for almost an hour. Gave a small tip and went to Midnight Bar.

Bumped into Song, Aee. Lots of customers inside with the naked shows on. Had 2 drinks and left the place.

Deja Vu/Midnite/Spice Girl bars now have more expensive drinks than the other bars i went to. Rum coke at thb 140 instead of 125. Brandy was at a steep 170 thb. Getting expensive here bros.

vmtech
02-12-2007, 02:40 PM

Deja Vu/Midnite/Spice Girl bars now have more expensive drinks than the other bars i went to. Rum coke at thb 140 instead of 125. Brandy was at a steep 170 thb. Getting expensive here bros.

Hehe bro, true its getting expensive but dont dismiss the fact that the 3 bars u are talking about are all owned by the same guy, Mr Arab with Neonlights :P
head over to shark and u realised that after 3 years of operation, Mr Ponytail still maintains the 500thb BF. although due to flunctuations, beer prices did increase but still at 120thb tops.

Sharky's still my fav haha, miss my gik there man. Chanyboy knows which 1 im talking about haha. dont know if she had her braces removed already or not LOL

Yokosi
02-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Sharky's still my fav haha, miss my gik there man. Chanyboy knows which 1 im talking about haha. dont know if she had her braces removed already or not LOL

She must have those removed or moved in with you because i did not spot any girl with braces.

Yes, getting expensive in those 3 bars. Time to move on & find another watering hole.

chanyboy
02-12-2007, 06:19 PM

haik...I tot u are in BKK all the while? Nevermind, coming soon I'll check it out for u..sure, don't worry bro - I'm more interested in her fren (the pinkish one, remember!). I'll close my eyes when ur ger goes up the stage to perform (I can't bear the scanty & transparency around me when I pop in...)...:D

vmtech
02-12-2007, 10:14 PM
haik...I tot u are in BKK all the while? Nevermind, coming soon I'll check it out for u..sure, don't worry bro - I'm more interested in her fren (the pinkish one, remember!). I'll close my eyes when ur ger goes up the stage to perform (I can't bear the scanty & transparency around me when I pop in...)...:D

i came back liao, no longer stationed there lo sian. but still heading back regularly , not this dec though, next 1 in Jan.
when u go sia ?nv imform me haha.

anyways her friend? haha yeah i remembre, i think my ger (Mas) should remember u though, and that friend of her u are looking for is called Nam.

coolstyler
03-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Redtirak,

If you really wants to see Tiger Shows in Bangkok, go to Nana Hotel and ask for their resident taxi drivers and they will take you to those %#*&+#$ shows! Iwent to one many years ago, nothing special, I rather do it in my room than watching another Thai couple in action.

Tiger shows, are not very nice. The girls are not pretty too.
true agree...

motard
03-12-2007, 10:43 PM
The last time I went Midnite @ SCB. There was this puying who sat with me, Chinese speaking. Just out of curiousity, is she actually a he? I can't really recall her name, if memory serves me correctly, she was wearing number tag 41.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
motard

snowwolf79
04-12-2007, 11:41 AM
The last time I went Midnite @ SCB. There was this puying who sat with me, Chinese speaking. Just out of curiousity, is she actually a he? I can't really recall her name, if memory serves me correctly, she was wearing number tag 41.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
motard

yes there is only 1 'puying' that speaks chinese in midnite. and she is not a she. get wat i meant? forget her name and tag no.

Yokosi
09-12-2007, 01:42 PM
yes there is only 1 'puying' that speaks chinese in midnite. and she is not a she. get wat i meant? forget her name and tag no.

How u know that this chinese speaking lady is actually a he?.

There are only 2 katoeys in Midnite and both are rather tall with slim legs, have slim figures and enhanced tits ( liked most KTs around ), but these 2 don't speak chinese.

That Mandarin speaking lady is Aee. Shorter than the 2 KTs. Medium long hair dyed blondish, meaty than others including tits. Voice is rather coarse. And come on to men quick. Yes ?. And likes to lick chocolate off her fingers. She is one of the show girl on stage.

" Do not not to lie and cheat me ". " Is Aee a lady boy ? ". " My good friend is going to bf Aee, and i don't want any FUCKING LADY BOY for my good friend , you understand ? ", i bluntly but politely told Ja ap ( mamasan ). Ja ap said Aee is a she. My friend that bonked her said that she is a she.

vmtech
09-12-2007, 03:32 PM
" Do not not to lie and cheat me ". " Is Aee a lady boy ? ". " My good friend is going to bf Aee, and i don't want any FUCKING LADY BOY for my good friend , you understand ? ", i bluntly but politely told Ja ap ( mamasan ). Ja ap said Aee is a she. My friend that bonked her said that she is a she.

and there we have it, air cleared :P

motard
09-12-2007, 04:57 PM
There are only 2 katoeys in Midnite and both are rather tall with slim legs, have slim figures and enhanced tits ( liked most KTs around ), but these 2 don't speak chinese.

I think I figured out who are the 2 katoeys in Midnite. One of them do speak a little chinese, unless I misjudged her/him to be a katoey.

norice
10-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Motard,

Are you looking for ladyboys, who can speak Chinese? If you are, I can help you, they're several cute ladyboys in King's Corner that can speak Chinese!

vmtech
10-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Sidetrack from ladyboys and bangkok ..

this 1's also 1 of the better 1s located in chiangmai.

http://foxylady-chiangmai.com/

good time to be there now cuz weather cool coool, girls in need of a cuddle! so do us! hehe

Yokosi
10-12-2007, 04:31 PM
I think I figured out who are the 2 katoeys in Midnite. One of them do speak a little chinese, unless I misjudged her/him to be a katoey.

2 katoeys in Midnite. 1 speaks a little Chinese ( the more aggressive one ). Last trip there, she came to me and immediately asked for a lady drink. I refused. She insisted. Ja ap sitting with me interrupted her and told her off, that i mai chawp any lady that immediately wanted a drink and i do not tango with katoeys. The kt did not bug me anymore.

Aee however , not a kt, and speaks fluent Mandarin.

Motard:If u wanna tango with katoeys, go to Obession in NEP. IMHO, a lot of beautiful ones there for you.And are not so outright aggresive and put off as those in Casanova. But the Obession lady boys may be a handful. mouthful, etc in your room.

vmtech: Hey, saw the delicious SYT holding a signboard outside Sheba.That u mentioned.

yinyang
10-12-2007, 06:32 PM
vmtech: Hey, saw the delicious SYT holding a signboard outside Sheba.That u mentioned.
Last trip, saw a pretty gal ushering customers outside sharks (I think, in my alcoholic mao liao haze). Sussed her out after seeng she sidled up to few young blokes (japs or koreans). Kns, got nothing to tcss after 1 LD so parted company within 5mins flat. Saw her later with same blokes buying her dinner at same place around the corner u brought us + hako before:p

motard
10-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Motard,

Are you looking for ladyboys, who can speak Chinese? If you are, I can help you, they're several cute ladyboys in King's Corner that can speak Chinese!

I'm so not looking for ladyboys. I wanted to know so I know exactly who to avoid.

BTW anyone over at BKK this weekend? I will be there from 13th - 16th.

vmtech
11-12-2007, 02:06 PM

cute right! next trip gonna go whack her man :D

vmtech
11-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Last trip, saw a pretty gal ushering customers outside sharks (I think, in my alcoholic mao liao haze). Sussed her out after seeng she sidled up to few young blokes (japs or koreans). Kns, got nothing to tcss after 1 LD so parted company within 5mins flat. Saw her later with same blokes buying her dinner at same place around the corner u brought us + hako before:p

there's 1 hostess that work in shark, called Ning, DAMN fair and with a HUGE tatoo of the elephant god on her back. spoke to her nice lady and likes disco, so brought her out to spice after when bar close, had a beer or 2, and she automatically went back my room with me haha. when doggy her can see the elephant god lookig at me sia, scary

yinyang
11-12-2007, 03:20 PM
...when doggy her can see the elephant god lookig at me sia, scary
Aiyoh, pls then resist reverse gear and go forward with missonary... to avoid nightmares kekekeke:o

Yokosi
11-12-2007, 09:13 PM

Bro yinyang,

Why cannot tcss after 1 LD ?. Should talk a lot since have mao liao haze !. You ask her if she is hungry ?. Maybe u no tell her u treat her dinner at that place. Treat her fresh water prawns appetizer in that resto, and later in your room, fill her up with your HARIMAU prawn main dish !!!.:p Thai girls luv to eat prawns. kekekeke.

Yokosi
11-12-2007, 09:22 PM
cute right! next trip gonna go whack her man :D

vmtech,

Whack with what ?. Fly swatter ?.:confused:

Yes, she is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cute !.

Now, still can remember her cute face, small body, and and and.....dreaming on.......

Next trip me going there too. Race you there.:D

chanyboy
11-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Ok..I want to see this Ning... somehow I know VM's taste... unlikely to compete with him.. :p

yinyang
12-12-2007, 09:22 AM
...later in your room, fill her up with your HARIMAU prawn main dish !!!.Thai girls luv to eat prawns. kekekeke.
Jumbo prawn peeled, or just shelled WYSIWYG?:p

serembanmen
13-12-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi bro yokosi, vt,YY.

Have ur been to doll-house and see this gal? wonder who is she, look pretty

http://www.dollhouse-agogo.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=33&pos=6

yinyang
13-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Not yet, but will be included in my (yours too, I bet!) next itinerary. Very suai, yummmy. :p

serembanmen
13-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Not yet, but will be included in my (yours too, I bet!) next itinerary. Very suai, yummmy. :p

I know u and u know me muahahahaha where are staying? i stay at cticid.

yinyang
13-12-2007, 12:31 PM
I know u and u know me muahahahaha where are staying? i stay at cticid.
CPP, promo's a steal bt1566 (to Dec 31, before 2.1k kns!). You mean CitiChic off suk? Your challenge: get the tag no for this doll, to avoid mistaken ID la.:p

serembanmen
13-12-2007, 12:36 PM
CPP, promo's a steal bt1566 (to Dec 31, before 2.1k kns!). You mean CitiChic off suk? Your challenge: get the tag no for this doll, to avoid mistaken ID la.:p

Yes CitiChic off suk, for the gal i only can see the tag; S

vmtech
14-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Ok..I want to see this Ning... somehow I know VM's taste... unlikely to compete with him.. :p

next week u are there, just look outside shebas, young cute girl standing/sitting outside with a signboard.

damn cute,too bad tt night i had something on, walked pass, she pulled me and kept on giving me the puppy eyes and "tehteh" voice.

i suppose it would be a great time with her had i not have something on (in sharkbar) hehehehe

vmtech
14-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Hi bro yokosi, vt,YY.

hi seembanmen,

i have been to dollhouse once, but not in 2007, that was in 2005.

hated that place because of the OVERpushiness of the girls.

once u open the door, half the bar will be looking at u and the other half already bside u pulling u in

sit down and 3-4 will be asking u for drink and enticing u for a blowjob THERE AND DEN!

some girls look nice, but tt time i when i was there, the selection was crap, and with the pushiness, i buaytahan, went out after tt. havent been back since i fouund better places to go, but maybe it's better now, im not sure.

motard
16-12-2007, 06:23 PM
next week u are there, just look outside shebas, young cute girl standing/sitting outside with a signboard.

damn cute,too bad tt night i had something on, walked pass, she pulled me and kept on giving me the puppy eyes and "tehteh" voice.

i suppose it would be a great time with her had i not have something on (in sharkbar) hehehehe

Saw a young cute girl outside shebas, she wasn't carrying signboard though. not sure if it's same girl.

Had totally no idea this was gonna be a dry weekend. No alcohol, no nothing. Regardless, still had a great weekend.

Regards
motard

Verna75
16-12-2007, 07:14 PM
After reading all this FR , really miss my girl at King Castle 2.

vmtech
16-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Saw a young cute girl outside shebas, she wasn't carrying signboard though. not sure if it's same girl.

Had totally no idea this was gonna be a dry weekend. No alcohol, no nothing. Regardless, still had a great weekend.

Regards
motard

oh yes they have a alcohal ban 12 to 14 or 16, and 21 to 23

Icez84
18-12-2007, 04:51 PM
this gal from gogo bar look even hotter
http://www.dollhouse-agogo.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=33&pos=20

Yokosi
19-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi bro yokosi, vt,YY.

Yes, been to doll house couple of times but never really spent much time inside. Never noticed such a beautiful specimen there. Either, i went in too early ( happy hr timing hence she is not in ) or went in too late after getting bombed at the many bars and hence too hazy to spot her.

Thanks for the photo. Will print it out, bring it along with me and hunt her down.

Merry X-Mas, Happy Holidays and Happy Sanuk to yy, vmtech, serembanman,norice and to all bros enjoying themselves Bangkok.

Yokosi
19-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Double post. Not posting frequently now. Online problems.

yinyang
19-12-2007, 05:20 PM
...Never noticed such a beautiful specimen there. Either, i went in too early ( happy hr timing hence she is not in ) or went in too late after getting bombed at the many bars and hence too hazy to spot her. Thanks for the photo. Will print it out, bring it along with me and hunt her down. Merry X-Mas, Happy Holidays and Happy Sanuk to all bros enjoying themselves Bangkok.
You forgot to add maybe kena hit jackpot aka sponsor(s) liao. Isn't also a fact, gals turnover in aggs is high? Meaning what's on last week/month or even yesterday may not be around tomorrow;).

Weeks b4 xmas, ... us lambs to slaughter (new meaning to haji hols) hehehe?:o
this gal from gogo bar look even hotter
http://www.dollhouse-agogo.com/galle...lbum=33&pos=20
OOOhhhh, (wet) dreams are made of this. Looks a bit of glorified Fann :p

vmtech
20-12-2007, 03:01 PM
happy holidays to you too! hope yall enjoy yrselfs desspite the alcohol ban :P

kawa333
22-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Just came back from bangkok! Went to Bacarra as recommended by the bros here. Wah big place, with transparent level 2 where you can see the naked girls dancings at level 2. Lots of customers and girls but find it too crowded very hard to zero in my target, went over to Midnight where there's lesser people. Pick up a girl for 2000 baht ST. The girl wanted to stay overnight with me as she has no place to sleep for the night due to some reason without extra charges but i rejected her as i prefer to sleep alone.

Mr.romantic
22-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Just came back from bangkok! Went to Bacarra as recommended by the bros here. Wah big place, with transparent level 2 where you can see the naked girls dancings at level 2. Lots of customers and girls but find it too crowded very hard to zero in my target, went over to Midnight where there's lesser people. Pick up a girl for 2000 baht ST. The girl wanted to stay overnight with me as she has no place to sleep for the night due to some reason without extra charges but i rejected her as i prefer to sleep alone.

most likely you are staying in a better hotel. AGG girls usually stay in a shared dingy studio apartment along On Nut or stay in the bar living quarters.

DaveC65
22-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Looks like Baccara and the Dollhouse might be in the cards between MPs. I am either going to be so relaxed with all the massages and happy endings or just have happy endings with the ladies at the abovementioned establishments.. *sigh* can't wait...;)

King
23-12-2007, 04:12 AM
hey guys, i will be going to BKK with some kakis, usual place is at Soi Nana but seems from report here, Soi Cowboy is quite good too.

can give recommendations other then dollyhouse? the whereabouts of Soi Cowboy and the various agogo bars! thks!

EC Guy
23-12-2007, 10:45 AM
hey guys, i will be going to BKK with some kakis, usual place is at Soi Nana but seems from report here, Soi Cowboy is quite good too.

can give recommendations other then dollyhouse? the whereabouts of Soi Cowboy and the various agogo bars! thks!

when u guys going? i am targeting to fly on 31 dec evening... and reach bkk city around 9pm....

vmtech
23-12-2007, 11:27 AM

Soi cowboy is just a strip of bars @ suk soi 23, u cant miss it man. get down from Asok BTS or Suk mrt and u know wad i mean :)

MANY MANY bar reviews recently posted by yokosi, yinyang and many others , scroll a few pages back and u get ur reviews :)
enjoy ur holidays :)

well personally i recommand sharkbar, but just a note, be there early or end up with no place to sit. :)

Yokosi
23-12-2007, 04:55 PM
MANY MANY bar reviews recently posted by yokosi, yinyang and many others , scroll a few pages back and u get ur reviews :)

well personally i recommand sharkbar, but just a note, be there early or end up with no place to sit. :)

Yes, go early, around 9 to 9.30 pm. to grab the 1st and 2nd level seats or end up at ground level with bar stools next to the go go stage. You then have close up view of the puyings but end up with neck pain later !.

Go to Mandarin ( quite pushy with LD and BF , in NEP ), Dollhouse, Deja Vu, Suzie Wong ( in Soi Cowboy ) if you wanna puyings to caress your little bro to " STAND UP AT FULL ATTENTION ! " . The naughty gals will use their thumb, 1st and index fingers to stroke the now big fellow to an even bigger fellow. Its FOC, just be nice and give the girl a LD or 2.

vmtech
24-12-2007, 11:33 AM
From somewhere;

Be prepared that the bar fines on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve will be higher than normal nights. This will vary from venue-to-venue and also depend on the time of night. Expect go-go bars in Bangkok to charge anywhere from 1,000 Baht up to 2,000 Baht.

nomoretimes
24-12-2007, 01:21 PM
I am thankful for this forum and have a extremely good time in bangkok with the soapy massage, nuru nuru and nightlife. However bangkok being the land of beauty is also called the land of scam!!! Hence I am writing this very detailed inticate scam plan that got me and my fren con and hope that I am the first and the last one on this forum that got duped by this called "buddhist" with evil hearts. I have read all sammy forum, guide books and internet before even embarking on my trip. Sadly no information was written abt this long scam plan that lasted for 20 years. However, it is on a totally different site , for eg, scam in bangkok which i never come across at all before going. Hence I feel that this information is not disseminate enough and want to spread this news to the masses as much as possible.

nomoretimes
24-12-2007, 01:26 PM
PLS READ WITH CAUTION AND LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES:

DAY 3
Me and my fren basically went bangkok to shop, sightseeing, pray and of cos screw. Thinking that thais are good buddhist people , they will not con ppl. However, I was terribly wrong. On the 3rd day of our trip, we wanted to go to the royal palace to have a look. But the tuk tuk driver said it was close as it is prior elections period and on that day the king is visiting that place( DAMN IT IS NEVER CLOSE ACCORDING TO INFORMATION). However I remember that it was rather late, ard 2pm and have ever read that royal palace closes in the afternoon. So that driver told us why not visit a nearby temple first. In the temple, or I would say in in the praying hall, while me and my fren kneel down to pray, I was befriend by a thai in the 30s, speaking good english. He was articulate and not pushy. He ask us why we are here and we told him we are on holiday. Later we engage in a normal conversation and somehow the topic sneer towards that of gems investment. He told us that this week is a special sale of foreigners and there's no tax on gems. Hence one could buy and sell back the gems in the home country for 100% profits. Basically, at that time me and my fren was just hearing a story and didn't really bother as we are more interested in looking in temples rather than visit these jewellery houses.

Later the tuk tuk driver then said go to a few export(jewellery export centres) to see see. He claim was free, no buy and it's ok. Since he quoted everything from this temple,to the jewel places to the final marble temple(very famous temple in the north of the bangkok map) for only 20 babt , we gave in into him. So we visited this so called jewel houses. Neither was I interested as I rather use that money to screw. So everytime we say we never buy from this place, he will bring us to another place and so on. So on the 3rd jewel house, I finally bought something. Called blue topaz. I don't really mind it was fake as it was quite cheap and look nice with it's design. 800babt, which is 30 sing. As the main reason is to buy to give my sister in law. Nevertheless, right after he knw we bought he brought us to the marble temple. Nothing was amiss then, and I forgotten abt the jewel investment shit.

Day 4
On day 4, me and my fren ventured into hua lamphong mrt stn to visit chinatown famous golden buddha. With a help of the map, we were easily able to find the temple located not far from the stn. On our way back to the stn, we were again approached by a so called teacher which speaks good english. And the beginning, I wave him off thinking he's another tuk tuk driver trying to con us. But he wasn't. He told us he was having his lunch break and ask us where we were going. We told him we were just sighseeing around and ask is there any place where we can get a reputable buddhist amulet that is of real quality. He told us of a place, where only thais go and no tourist goes. Later, the topic again sneer to a jewel house called pansiamese. Nevertheless me and my fren were not really interested in the jewel investment but more interested in getting a thai amulet. So again, he signal to the driver to bring us to this temple not far in chinatown. This time was different, the tuk tuk driver didn't bring us to pansiamese or any jewel houses before visiting the temple, in fact we went straight to the temple. Hence this lowers my suspicion level of what the teacher said. However we didn't really bother abt that issue in the tuk tuk as getting a good amulet was our sore purpose of boarding.

So he brought us to this royal temple. Indeed, there was no tourist and few ppl. It looks like a peaceful sactuary that the monks stay and pray. There was a counter that sells this amulets. Again we let our defences down at this temple as the amulets were very fairly priced. ONly 200 babt for one amulet, lesser than 10 sing only!!! We know it was fairly priced as the exact same one in the chinatown golden buddha we went a while ago was like 7000babt!!! what a difference. we talk to the monk with really broken english and even requested he chant prayers to power up the amulet in front of our eyes. After that, feeling everything was fine we went into a praying hall with a big buddha. there was a person inside there already. Feeling nothing amiss, we sat down and pray for a while. Then the man in the praying hall sitting beside me ask us why we are here where tourist don't know of this area( cos we look tourist of cos). We said we are here to get amulets. He talk to us very long, almost an hour. Abt buddhism, what kind of amulets are good, what are the powers. The thing is he never even bring up the story abt gems!! (what a professional con artist!!) He said buddhist got 5 laws, of which one is cannot lie. Later, I ask him why was he here?We again trust him as he seem very good and knowledgable and he claim to be a thai living in australia that come back every yr to pray and of cos do some gems investment! (Oh man, there are so good that they are able to make you bring up the topic yourself). When I ask that, 30 mins is already gone talking abt buddhism, hence we see no loopholes at all, as he is just a person praying in peace. So again I ask him in details, what is all these abt, everyone is talking abt this..

This is the summary so called investment oppt:
the govt wants to help thai students studying abroad, so that gave thai students tax free gems to buy and sell when the study abroad so as to finance their education. The govt will even tell them where to sell.
This week is a special sale, why this so called wholesale centres also allow foreigners to buy, no more than 2 pieces for souvenires. They do not allow foreigners to sell abroad, however you can claim you are buying for yourself and secretly sell back in your country as it is tax free. Wow, at first, I didn't believe , then he started to explain how thai businesses works. He said, any man that want to do business in thailand got to first open an account in thai bank with a sum of money. The amt of money inside determines your credit ability and also determines the amt of gems you can export for your shop (singapore gem shop i mean). Hence of cos he even mentioned poh heng, taka jewellery being big players can export alot to sell back. He added that since small shops can't export alot, they got shortage and will willing take your gems. Why? as there is 152% tax when you export gems out for commercial reasons but no tax when buy in this special period for personal uses. So that asshole said that there is a loop hole in this system and he uilitise that to make money, abt 100% profit back in austrailia(meaning the shop save 52%, that is why they will pay from you). As I studied business, I think thru the process, it sound so damn logical. The worse thing is that I believe him as he say that in front of the praying hall, in front of the big buddha!!! WTF. they are using religion and sacred places so ppl let down their defences. Shame on them buddhist and shame of them respecting their king. The thing is me and my fren being students look poor, so we couldn't figure out why he wanna con us, as there is not much money we can con out of. And this is where I lost the battle.

Being professional cons man, he just wrote the name of the shop: pansiamese. And just leave us alone to think abt it. He was so pro that he was no pushy at all. At the time when he wrote the damn name, we already engage in an hour conversation. So the story goes, me and my fren thought we were so smart and of cos lucky that things went so smoothly (neither have I thought that this aus thai man and the teacher just now was one gang!). We ourselves told the tuk tuk to bring us to pansiamese gems house.
The smart thing of the aus thai guy is that he called us not to talk abt the investment at all in the place, as they won't sell if you say you used for resale! so thinking the pansiamese was taken aback by our intelligence, even though we wear like poor freaks, i freakin bought a ruby which cost near 500 sing!!! They gave me a certifcate and I look and look at the ruby. It looks not fake at all. The fking sales man called ISSY( OR SISSY I would say cos he looks like one) served us with perfect service. I claim to buy this for my mum, and he was extremely happy and said that I am filial. I of cos laugh in my head, thinking I go back to see for 500 bucks profit. Cut the story short, there was a caucasian couple inside that also looking for gems. ( later i knew everyone was con artist , including the caucasian couple). So I happily bought and went back hotel.

In singapore, I started to get worried abt the whole thing as it seem too perfect. i brought to lucky plaza to value my piece. Damn it was worth only like 80 bucks!! Knn, wtf. those assholes sold me below quality rubies. I heard from some shops that some students bought like 12k worth of gems and worth only a fraction of the price back home. I was damn pissed with myself and my naiveness. I ponder abt the issue. I did do my research on sammy, read like 8 guide books, surf the net on bangkok, but why I, being so careful person usually can be duped. There is only one answer, they are so professional that they use religion( claiming buddhist cannot lie) to con you. And the thing is that the same story even though different gems houses was told to us on different days.

I hope this can be a warning sign to everyone and sincerely hope I am the first and last to be con be the scam that lasted for almost 20 yrs.

motodiary
24-12-2007, 02:00 PM

DAY 3
Me and my fren basically went bangkok to shop, sightseeing, pray and of cos screw. Thinking that thais are good buddhist people , they will not con ppl. However, I was terribly wrong. ............................

we all understand your frustration at having being duped but repeating yourself endless in every Thailand thread will only piss off other forum members.

this isn't exactly news to us, except for those who have yet to go to Thailand. In fact, this mostly happen to people who visit the tourist attractions and seldom happen to those people who go there to cheong exclusively as the touts and the whole operation focus on the tourist attractions.

I still remember the time when I went to Bangkok for the first time as an adult with my friend and was taken for a ride in the same situation as you. I didn't buy any gems as I was never interested but I was totally shocked that I was targeted on my first day in Bangkok and only later realised it is a common scam and the scam is almost as old as Bangkok itself.

the whole operation is very professional, and involving first-class acting by people of all races, who chip in comments and appear at an appropriate time to make the whole situation seem natural and convincing. all we can be certain of is that you are not the first and you certainly won't be the last people to fall for their stories.

nomoretimes
24-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Actually the main reason for me doing that is that I feel that this information is not dissiminate enough at all. I read all the threads related to bangkok in sammy. None mentioned abt this thing. In fact, I was glad that I know which club to go in patpong to avoid being con as the forum tells me what to do. Hence I sincerely believed that there could be new victims out there everyday and I want them to avoid these as much as possible so as not to ruin their holidays. The sad thing is that some students went there on holiday thought that they can lift off some burden of their parents supporting their education, hence doing the small investment. But sadly, they got into debt. I mean they are not being greedy, just filial. A very sad case.

we all understand your frustration at having being duped but repeating yourself endless in every Thailand thread will only piss off other forum members.

this isn't exactly news to us, except for those who have yet to go to Thailand. In fact, this mostly happen to people who visit the tourist attractions and seldom happen to those people who go there to cheong exclusively as the touts and the whole operation focus on the tourist attractions.

I still remember the time when I went to Bangkok for the first time as an adult with my friend and was taken for a ride in the same situation as you. I didn't buy any gems as I was never interested but I was totally shocked too that I was targeted on my first day in Bangkok and only later realised it is a common and the scam is almost as old as Bangkok itself.

vmtech
24-12-2007, 02:32 PM
sad to hear that bro, however it aint new news, the jewellry scam is around for donkey years.

actually once i brought my friends to search for 1, to actually let them go through the scam hehe, found a tuktuk, paid him 20thb and let him work his magic, although before that i already told my friends that im gonna show them something, whatever it is, dont buy anithing.

well.. somehow my friends still endedup buying a overpriced "silk" tie. ok la not as bad as gems at least u can wear the tie.

just remmber, when u are in thailand, you are suppose to shop for fakes, not look for originals! u wanna look for originals, fly elsewhere better.

motodiary
25-12-2007, 05:56 PM
A 2007 Round Up (http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickMarkII/Bangkok2007.htm)

Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve usually see barfine prices raised. In previous years they went up to 1,000 baht but that didn't prove to be the deterrent the bar owners wanted it to be. Remember, owners want their bars to be full of girls until late into the night ensuring high drink sales. Last year a number of bars put the barfines up further, and this year, well, things remain undecided but some bars are talking of outrageous barfines. Think 4,000 baht! Decisions aren't final and may well change on the day, but it would seem anyone wishing to barfine on those nights might need to get a bit extra out of the ATM machine. Some of the big Nana bars have already made their decision with Rainbow 1 and Rainbow 3 charging 1,000 baht for New Year's Eve. Angelwitch is asking 1,500 baht on Xmas Eve and 2,000 baht on New Year's Eve. Any gogo bar that attempts to charge more than that will commit financial suicide!

wow, does this happen every year? Do popular arb nam joints like Nataree and Poseidon charge premium too during festive season, as it is scalping season for holidaymakers high on drinks and merrymaking.

any experienced bros here can comment on this?

TD0620G
25-12-2007, 06:37 PM

I claim to buy this for my mum, and he was extremely happy and said that I am filial. I of cos laugh in my head, thinking I go back to see for 500 bucks profit. Cut the story short, there was a caucasian couple inside that also looking for gems. ( later i knew everyone was con artist , including the caucasian couple). So I happily bought and went back hotel.

Look at it on a bright side.. at least now u can really give it to your mum loh...

anyway thanks for the warning it will be useful to newbies. I was brought to the shops on one of my visits before coz the tuk tuk insisted but I just went in and out again without even looking at the jewellery, coz I'd rather spend it on the puyings.

devilboy1978(2)
25-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Any bro currently in BKK nw?Wanna go 4 a drink 2gether?
I'm available frm nw till 12am..Faster drop me a PM..

ChaYen
26-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Lesson for the day:

Don't take tuk tuks.

King
26-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Soi cowboy is just a strip of bars @ suk soi 23, u cant miss it man. get down from Asok BTS or Suk mrt and u know wad i mean :)

thks man, Asoke sounds good!
ya, been reading and salivating at the same time.. LOL
they really give me a very good readup on what i missed from cowboy. Never knew it was so happening as i always go nana..
sharkbar, interesting.. Barraca and Dollhouse seems great too! ARGH! so many choices!!

vmtech
01-01-2008, 11:48 AM
To all the bros here, wishing yall a happy 2008! happy holidays and happy bonking hahah

Shinzon
03-01-2008, 02:04 AM
Hi friends
I am posting my first mess here since you guys seem to know most about Soi Cowboy. I have heard that there are some katoeys in DEJA VU and there is this girl there I always have suspected to be a post op. But I am not sure, the name is DEE and she is very slim, very long and have long long hair and dance like a crazy coyoteee. She put in some silicon also about 9 month ago.

Anyone that know some facts?
Cheers
/Shinzon

vmtech
03-01-2008, 04:41 AM
Hi friends
I am posting my first mess here since you guys seem to know most about Soi Cowboy. I have heard that there are some katoeys in DEJA VU and there is this girl there I always have suspected to be a post op. But I am not sure, the name is DEE and she is very slim, very long and have long long hair and dance like a crazy coyoteee. She put in some silicon also about 9 month ago.

Cheers
/Shinzon

dont know the katoey's name but confirm there are at least 3 of em in deja vu
1 hostess and 2 dancers (damn tall 1)

Shinzon
03-01-2008, 05:19 AM
Thanx for the answer bro, however, it does not solve the problem completely...

The thing is that a friend of mine BF her one year ago and I could have sworn that he would regret that...:D But he told me that he did not notice anything mysterious at all. But the doctors are quite good nowadays and beers can blur your vision. Or he might just be very embarresed over his experience;-)

Anyway, so 5 month ago at my next trip to LOS I popped in Deja Vu just for second opinion. I spot the girl on stage and a takes a really good look. Mama-san notice the whole thing and asks if I want to see her. At this point in time feel I that I really need to solve the probem. So I buy her a LD to study her more closer, but I still cant tell. I buy her another and so on...Now I am really pissed of and start to ask both Mama-san and the other the girls, but they all say that there are no Ladyboys here at all... wtf?! I almost BF the damn thing just to know!

So if anybody has any clues I will deeply appreciate them! Or if you have the time to make a field study... give me a report of your findings;-)

Shinzon
05-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Shark Bar is definitely one of the better GoGos in Soi Cowboy. Since you guys seem to know all about the place, what girls do you recommend there?

Mr.romantic
05-01-2008, 04:02 AM
Hi friends

Cheers
/Shinzon

hahaha get over it and move on lah. why waste time to investigate?

Shinzon
05-01-2008, 05:10 AM
Hahaha... that is just the thing. I was soooo damn sure to find out if I just could see her again. I have always believed that I could spot a LB in a few seconds. So now I cant let go.... "not knowing" bugs the hell out of me for the moment, if you understand what I mean...

EC Guy
06-01-2008, 11:52 AM
SHARK Bar is okay... but i prefer TILAC... the pub is more pose.

vmtech
06-01-2008, 01:27 PM
think shark should rename its name to sardine, everytime packed now, feels like a sardine in can hahahah

yinyang
06-01-2008, 01:56 PM
think shark should rename its name to sardine, everytime packed now..
Last week, spied no. 25 (stands out from rest).. straight talking gal. BL scotch was only bt75 (HH) even on new year eve, 50% cheaper than 2 doors away Baccara:p
..but i prefer TILAC... the pub is more pose
More "flash" interior, with bar top dancing. Late closing 0300

X-Factor
06-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Hello there senior bros. I will be spending a lot of time in BKK soon. Find the postings here really helpful. Hope to contribute to this thread in the future.

EC Guy
06-01-2008, 04:07 PM
think shark should rename its name to sardine, everytime packed now, feels like a sardine in can hahahah

yeah lah.. very packed... and the air-con not cold... very stuffy.

vmtech
06-01-2008, 11:38 PM
hey come to think of it, bro yinyang, and yokosi, anyone of you or anyone else did nailed the cutie that stands outside shebas?

ahtecklim
07-01-2008, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=Shinzon;2500980]Thanx for the answer bro, however, it does not solve the problem completely...

The thing is that a friend of mine .......................QUOTE]

Yeah right , YOUR FRIEND ............... :):)

Yokosi
07-01-2008, 11:39 AM
SHARK Bar is okay... but i prefer TILAC... the pub is more pose.

EC Guy
TILAC Bar is more pub like.It has more space because it is a double lot while SHARK is a single lot premise. Drinks prices are similiar to SHARK. But puyings suay nit noy.

Yokosi
07-01-2008, 11:45 AM
hey come to think of it, bro yinyang, and yokosi, anyone of you or anyone else did nailed the cutie that stands outside shebas?

Not yet nail or poke her. Gonna pay her a visit in 10 days time, unless u get there first.

yinyang
07-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Not yet nail or poke her. Gonna pay her a visit in 10 days time, unless u get there first.
..anyone of you or anyone else did nailed the cutie that stands outside shebas?
Return of Yokosi, after his xmas break... stronger and ... hornier!:p

Bros vmtech and yokosi, c'mon kiss and tell! :D

Hakoshu
07-01-2008, 12:44 PM
144 of king castle is too beautiful to be true.. anyone tell me if she's a transformer??

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
07-01-2008, 01:09 PM
144 of king castle is too beautiful to be true.. anyone tell me if she's a transformer??
bro Hakoshu likes transformers:eek:? let me bring you to OT for some sistas action :D

vmtech
07-01-2008, 01:52 PM

ahh, im only there in 14 days time. u'll nail it 1st haha, and i still need to think of a reason to get away from CO to pay that strip a visit.

chanyboy
08-01-2008, 09:39 AM

Though I didn't hv good picks & chances (5k/nite LOL!!) at AGG the recent round, and yes we did see the Sheba's gers outside...

VMtech, didn't get to see your ger there at your fav SC haunt. I made it a pt that was the 1st outlet we went in, pulling Knowntender & later Wolf joined us in there..

Bro Hako at King's Castle? Oh..this round too few evenings to venture down to so many AGG..perhaps next one when Norice, YY & other hit town mid-year..

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
08-01-2008, 10:02 AM
chanyboy what happened to your points!!! :eek:

devilboy1978(2)
08-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Bro chanyboy,
Wat happened 2 u...:confused:

vmtech
08-01-2008, 03:23 PM
holy mother. chanyboy what happened to you?

Mr.romantic
08-01-2008, 03:28 PM
chanyboy what happened to your points!!! :eek:

Bro chanyboy,
Wat happened 2 u...:confused:

maybe he is a clone that participated in mass zappings which was found out by sammy boss and kena axed. seen it too many times. :D

norice
08-01-2008, 06:00 PM
All my dear friends from Singapore, simon says give chanyboy points!

chanyboy
08-01-2008, 08:53 PM
no clone, mass-zapping - nothing of that sort. Just as usual one nick, one name (for those who know me by name..). I like this forum & the brotherhood here enuf not to behave like some of the others...;)

Not to worry, folks. Just a 'momentary' thing I reckon. Just that I disagreed with someone's posting & the reply to it not acceptable in its form. I'm still around with u folks...keep posting yah..

Sori to have 'alarm' my dear bros here... thousand apologies..

BlueDragon193
08-01-2008, 09:33 PM

What a pity, no power to up his point...chokdee

devilboy1978(2)
08-01-2008, 09:49 PM

No prob man bro norice...
Will give my humble 1 pt 2 bro chanyboy...:)

vmtech
08-01-2008, 10:49 PM

yokosi, do me a favour, get her name or number alright? cuz i dont like to enter Shebas, just gonna ask if she's there, and pop in only if she is :P

yinyang
09-01-2008, 10:15 AM
... get her name or number alright? cuz i dont like to enter Shebas, just gonna ask if she's there, and pop in only if she is
Wah, some memories there or scared of "hot" welCUM reception? Got alibi for bailout from house arrest? Yokosi's here, never fear:p
What a pity, no power to up his point...chokdee
You are now in the premier league...

Octlong
09-01-2008, 10:39 AM
no clone, mass-zapping - nothing of that sort. Just as usual one nick, one name (for those who know me by name..). I like this forum & the brotherhood here enuf not to behave like some of the others...;)

Not to worry, folks. Just a 'momentary' thing I reckon. Just that I disagreed with someone's posting & the reply to it not acceptable in its form. I'm still around with u folks...keep posting yah..

Sori to have 'alarm' my dear bros here... thousand apologies..

3 points for you.
Hopefully can get more update in BKK from you.

Best Best Regards
Long

chanyboy
09-01-2008, 11:00 AM
3 points for you.
Hopefully can get more update in BKK from you.

Best Best Regards
Long

Thanks bro.. we are into VN/PRC/Thai/foreign-partners - we hv frens, relatives of these nations. I'm still around, continue to cheong happily with bros & contribute as usual.

Sure boy.. once recover I'll update further on the BKK scene on the recent trip. Other bros are filling in & filing reports (esp. Norice!)... glad to have a good time with the bros recently..both local & foreign. It was a pretty enjoyable year end (X'Mas, then New Year). The next trip is up & coming...

March - one more destn
May/June - back to BKK perhaps!
2nd half - other destns!!:p

vmtech
09-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Wah, some memories there or scared of "hot" welCUM reception? Got alibi for bailout from house arrest? Yokosi's here, never fear:p

haha yeah no choice, not much time unlikelast time hehehe

btw just upped chany, 4 pts for u

Yokosi
09-01-2008, 10:10 PM
yokosi, do me a favour, get her name or number alright? cuz i dont like to enter Shebas, just gonna ask if she's there, and pop in only if she is :P

vmtech.
Next trip will be short, only 2 nights. Workwise it will be a real pain ( liked the last trip which i missed yinyang in SHARK ).But will try to go to SC ( which is my favorite agg strip ) and get that cutey name and number. But this trip, will be staying in Silom ( due to late night function in The Metropolitan Hotel )and not in my usual dig in Rachada.

Any recommendation for guest friendly hotels in Silom ?.

Yokosi
09-01-2008, 10:23 PM

Hot welcome reception sometimes can be no good, lel. Mamasans, many known puying friends all eager to please and be with you and wallet get thin real fast. Real fear there !. Less bank notes available for bonk !.

I now go into my favourite bars only when necessary ( got pulled in by mamasans , known girls ) and get out after a few drinks with the excuse to check out other bars.

snowwolf79
10-01-2008, 12:59 AM
haha yeah no choice, not much time unlikelast time hehehe

btw just upped chany, 4 pts for u

too bad my points are too low to help chany..:(:(

snowwolf79
10-01-2008, 01:00 AM
vmtech.
Next trip will be short, only 2 nights. Workwise it will be a real pain ( liked the last trip which i missed yinyang in SHARK ).But will try to go to SC ( which is my favorite agg strip ) and get that cutey name and number. But this trip, will be staying in Silom ( due to late night function in The Metropolitan Hotel )and not in my usual dig in Rachada.

Any recommendation for guest friendly hotels in Silom ?.

if you dun mind, u can try the boutique hotel at chan road, near to narathivas road.

King
10-01-2008, 01:47 AM
juz came back from bkk, soi cowboy was a disappointment for a fri nite. end up at the usual hunt at nana and pick up a ST.

vmtech
10-01-2008, 02:34 PM
too bad my points are too low to help chany..:(:(

too low den i help u lor :P

BlueDragon193
10-01-2008, 09:08 PM

Bro, what about me.leh

BlueDragon193
10-01-2008, 09:12 PM

Still at the bottom of the premier league..5555

vmtech
11-01-2008, 04:06 AM
Bro, what about me.leh

lol need time to recover 1 leh...

vmtech
13-01-2008, 01:42 PM
bro yokosi there already ar, nv hear from him anymore, must have been kidnapped by his favourite mamasan at Midnight! haha

snowwolf79
13-01-2008, 09:09 PM

thanks vmtech. now i have some power to help out liaoz :D:D

chanyboy
15-01-2008, 09:07 AM
No prob man bro norice...
Will give my humble 1 pt 2 bro chanyboy...:)

THanks, folks. I'm home finally..phew, tired & sextified for the 2-mth rendevous. Must rest - going back to the mountain to meditate, recover & ponder about the future...

The CHinese saying for the day:
"Going out as a dragon"
"Returning as a worm"...:o

Yokosi
15-01-2008, 12:59 PM
bro yokosi there already ar, nv hear from him anymore, must have been kidnapped by his favourite mamasan at Midnight! haha

Many apologies !. Cannot put in FR because now still in KL :(.Going there only on the 17th, 9pm TG flight ( damn late to me ! ). May change to slightly to earlier flight but sure will kena penalty. Staying on 17th, 18th, maybe extend to 19th.

Me never was kidnapped by any mamasans. Only borrowed temporarily by puyings for countless happy endings.

Staying in Palazzo again ( and not in Silom ).

hcyeo4
17-01-2008, 09:16 AM
will be in bkk from feb 29 to mar 4, looking for bro that want to join me...

Yokosi
19-01-2008, 04:04 PM
17th Jan 2008

7.20 pm. Walked from Suk Soi 6 via the even numbered sois towards Soi Cowboy. This side of Sukhumvit is less jammed with street vendors, people, tuk tuk con men ( except one that's always on the lane beside The Landmark Hotel ).

Walked by Sheba'a and Dollhouse. Did not spot that SYT holding the signage.

Hit Shark with gin & tonic at 70 thb. The girls are today not wearing the translucent almost see through G-strings. They are wearing non see through stuff but with the tiny undies lowered down much more. Can see small patches of naked shaved pies .Went to Deja Vu later. Few girls in this bar and all with terribly unappetizing looks and bodies.It got worse when they took off their clothes at 8.10 pm ( Naked show at 8.10 pm !. So early ,lol ! ) Rita the mamasan was feverish eating her dinner outside.Finished my gin & tonic at thb 60 and went to Midnite Bar. Again walking by to Midnite , i did not spot that SYT with the signage. Not much going on inside at 8.20 pm. Sat outside with my gin at thb 50. But did noticed that Spice Girls Happy Hours drinks are priced at an amazing 40 thb !!!.

Not many customers around the soi. Very quiet. Got fed up and walked very slowly while munching on corn cob, via the odd number sois to NEP.

Walked passed Spanky's, Angel Witch, Casanova and took a peek in G-Spot but ended up in Rainbow 4. As usual, a lot of SYTs and customers inside.Ordered a Heineken. Two nice girls came, introduced themselves and asked me where i am from. They left uninterested after i gave them an honest reply. Rainbow girls are VERY COMMERCIAL. Looking for carrot heads with strong British Pounds, Euros, Yen, SG Dollars on them. Anyway, i was not pissed with the two vultures in disguise. Their curt behaviour was not annoying to me. I expected most Rainbows girls to be just that, vultures.

Finished my drink at thb 135 and went into G-Spot. Have not been to this place for a long time. Not bad. Good music. More girls, more pretty girls than my last visit ( a yr ago ). That KT mamasan is still working here. Two girls flirted with me before i went downstairs to Playskool.

Oh yes !. Very good music. Gin at thb 135. Spotted a very nice SYT with excellent body and tits ( nipples covered with gold coloured star shaped stickers ). She was on stage and knew that i was looking most of the time at her. Her friend next to her, elbowed ,looked and indicated and enticed that SYT towards me. That SYT just was just too shy. Song over, the girls came down and she went into hiding behind a sofa on the far corner of the bar !. Me better go fishing elsewhere.

Went into Hollywood. Heineken at thb 135. It seemed that NEP tonite has more customers and pretty girls than SC. And NEP bars have better DJs spinning out good music than the usual crap at SC. Quite a number of playful girls here. Ordered another Heine and went out and returned with a bag of Pringles potato chips. Did not try this trick here before. In a matter of seconds, all attention from the service personnel, mamasans, girls on the floor and stage were on me and my precious bag of chips !. Quite a number of girls boldly came and requested for some chips. Good. Can now see the close ups.

Discussed the rates with # 1 mamasan Thoy. ST 1500 and at LT 3000.

Quite hazy now and left with # 21 for some food. Damn shiok in hotel. She was energetic, accomodating, very gfe. Unexpectedly, scratched my back while entangled. KNN !!!.

Continue FR on Pat Pong bars on next FR.

yinyang
19-01-2008, 06:03 PM
...Went into Hollywood...Pringles potato chips. # 1 mamasan Thoy. ST 1500 and at LT 3000.Quite hazy now and left with # 21 for some food. Damn shiok in hotel. She was energetic, accomodating, very gfe. Unexpectedly, scratched my back while entangled. KNN !!!.
Pringles did the trick. What will your OVC or tirak say about your leftover mark hehe?:p

Dejavu, you deserted your Fa (that sorry look again?). Can't agree more with the clothes off, what a bigger turn off. Sharks, forgot to ask you to check out #25. Have fun with your fave katoey in Patpong 2nite;)

chanyboy
20-01-2008, 11:38 PM
17th Jan 2008

... ended up in Rainbow 4. As usual, a lot of SYTs and customers inside.... They left uninterested after i gave them an honest reply. Rainbow girls are VERY COMMERCIAL. Looking for carrot heads with strong British Pounds, Euros, Yen, SG Dollars on them. ..

mm..indeed the last experience at RB3 (recalled correct, I reckon; Bro Snowwolf - it was RB3 right?) was a mild shock for some of us... probably the festive, late evening & being a PT, the fun & pretty ger (with a good bod!) up her asking (almost double the amt!!)...

Anyway, I hv been sleeping all the nites alone..partying, MP-hopping, lunches, facial, AGG-hopping, club-hopping & counting down made up the loads of fun; being exhausted, it is better to rest at nite for an old man like me... :p

Yokosi
21-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Pringles did the trick. What will your OVC or tirak say about your leftover mark hehe?:p

Dejavu, you deserted your Fa (that sorry look again?). Can't agree more with the clothes off, what a bigger turn off. Sharks, forgot to ask you to check out #25. Have fun with your fave katoey in Patpong 2nite;)

yinyang,
No regular tirak ( Joy from Midnite ) in bkk now. Always easy come and much easier to fling off ( especially when she gave me a sad story that she need thb 30,000 to overcome bad business at her mother's restaurant ). #21 from Hollywood Rock did not know that she abused me.

Fa, not in on the 2 nights i went in. Next time, i will check #25 in SHARK.

Oh yes, regarding KTs in Pattypong on 18th Jan 2008 .................................................. .

Finished the first part of my job ( setting up ) for a function in a hotel in Sathorn Tai. Gave the excuse " Going to get dinner " and off i went for a long walk to Silom. Walked passed Soi Thaniya. Nothing interesting going on there at around 7.20 pm. Popped into a Chinese restaurant. Tummy taken care off and a short walk to Patpong. Finished walking on one side,then, to the other side of the road. The usual night market situation with touts around.

Went into King Castle 2. Sat at the stage edge which was the bar. Two lady bar tenders were extremely playful. One had #12 on her. She made and showed me male and ladies private parts made of paper tissue, towels, etc and did disgusting moves on these items. Had quite an entertaining time with them. #12 gestured with a towel made dildo. Made BJ motions with slurpy noises and indicated that she was fabulous at it. Next, she made a female part, with labia, oversized clitoris and i indicated that i am , with both thumbs up, that i am all for that !. Both bar tenders, the agg girls nearest to me burst out laughing like crazy.

About 12 customers inside. 2 farangs, the rest are Japs, Koreans. Good 70s and 80s music. Heineken at thb 100 ( happy hr ). About 35-40 girls. A few on a scale of 8. A few dinos. 6-8 KTs here.

King's Corner. Have not been inside for a real long time ( 4 years ). T-shape bar. Again, i sat at the bar/stage. 30 girls. 10 on a scale of 7 to 8, 15 on a scale of 4 to 7, the balance are real terrible to look at. 17 KTs, all on a scale of 8.5 to 9.5 !!!!. KT heaven !!!. Better quality than in Casanova or Obession , NEP !!!.

Music is similiar to KC 2, larger crowd of mix customers including 2 female tourists. I was immediately approached by a not so pretty KT and told her to bugger off. Heinekan at THB 130.

Real girls on stage. Then, they trooped off and replaced by an all KT round on stage. Quite a sight !. Must bring yinyang here !!!. Hey, bro, you in for a round of drinks in KC in your next adventure here ?.

Done with my second bottle and walked back to finish the second part of my job ( packing up ). Spent a restful night alone.

norice
21-01-2008, 03:19 PM
chanyboy,

Come on now, you're not that old, in fact you're still a young man! In Tulips Massage, you came twice and I only came once. If you come only once, you're an old man without power for second shot! Finally you received lots of positive points, we need to thank snowwolf for his diligence.

Yokosi
21-01-2008, 03:26 PM
19th January 2008.

Last night in LOS.

Went to SC. Popped into Deja Vu. fa not in. Slightly better quality than 2 nights ago but many dinos around. Rita the mummy came asking for a vodka with pineapple juice. I told her to buy me one. I did not get the drink. Neither did she get hers !.

Walked in Dollhouse. Girls boucing around with no clothes on top. Left and went looking for vmtech signage SYT. CANNOT SPOT her. Errrrrrrrrrr egh !!!!.

Went upstairs in Baccara. Heineken at thb 140. Place was getting crowded. No have good looking girls here. Left for Midnite. Upstairs redone. The pool table moved to one side. Now have small see through dance floor with 2 pu yings on the glass panels. Nothing have changed below. Had a blah blah blah talk with mamasan Jaap Swiss boy friend. Told me he is from Solothurn and then said most probably i do not know that small town. Typical narrowed minded Swiss person with a small view of the world !!!. Solothurn with its 2 small erotic club is no match to Bangkok massive playground. He was surprised at that and was flabbergasted that i have stayed in Solothurn a few years ago !!!.

Getting horny, took MRT to Nataree at 10.00 pm. Eh ?. FLs at thb 2600 ?. Still many pcs around, stuffed on the sofas.

Took cab to Royal Pacific Hotel from Pha Ram 9 station. Walked to Catherine. Nice set up with the restaurant next to the performing stage and fish tank. Grey suit papasans intro the 5 girls inside at a price of thb 2,900. Only one caught my eye but left for La Defense. Some super models type around, fish tank at thb 2,200 to 2,600. FLs at thb 2,900. Only 6 girls around. And left only 4 not so nice FLs. Not my day at the massage joints tonight.

Took cab to NEP. Passed by Santika and other bars/clubs on the way to NEP.

Had a drink into Playskool and look for that shy one. Not in. Went into G-String. Damn !. Was totally different than 2 nights ago. Now only 5 very ugly pu yings on stage. Finished my gin and went into Lollipop downstairs. Quite a lot of people with about 30 something girls. Waste of time here. A few good lookers , many below average and OH MY FREAKING GOD.......a granny agg on stage. Damn old with high heels, G-string outfit, macabre make up, a body liked a dried up mango !!!.

Dropped into Hollywood Rock. I think i will make this my favourite bar. The service personnel were friendly. Drinks are reasonably priced. BF at 600. Girls are active, not dead beats on the poles, rather okay looking. While on the stage #21 lite up liked an X mas tree with a wonderful big smile. She immediately bounced over to me. Told her ( with Thoy around ) that she scrapped my back. She took a look at my abused back. Thoy took a look and then while laughing ,playfully slapped me on my shoulders and said #21 must be made very horny to do that. Was very sad, that i did not BF her tonight. She cut her ST rates from 1,500 to 1000 immediately when i replied negatively to her ST request. Now, i know i can bargain big time with her. :D. However, she was not annoyed when i said no to her. Good attitude and manners on her part. A very complete opposite reaction to the slut from Rainbow 4 two nights ago.

Left the bar and was invited for a small bite with Thoy ( first ) and Jum ( second in comand mamasans ) just outside the entrance. Thoy reacted most possitively when i mentioned Anne mamasan of the Rainbow bars. Tactic to use, to show u not a carrot head or newbie but an experienced agg veteran. Drink with mamasans is good. Sharing food with them is an even better strategic tactic to use. And in full view of the agg girls that sat near the entrance.

Hakoshu
21-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Indeed, i thought i saw the most beautiful lady in my life from there 3 weeks ago until she/he speak.. KT #141

King's Corner. Have not been inside for a real long time ( 4 years ). T-shape bar. Again, i sat at the bar/stage. 30 girls. 10 on a scale of 7 to 8, 15 on a scale of 4 to 7, the balance are real terrible to look at. 17 KTs, all on a scale of 8.5 to 9.5 !!!!. KT heaven !!!. Better quality than in Casanova or Obession , NEP !!!.

yinyang
21-01-2008, 05:10 PM
..Typical narrowed minded Swiss person with a small view of the world !!!. Dropped into Hollywood Rock. I think i will make this my favourite bar. The service personnel were friendly. Drinks are reasonably priced. BF at 600. Girls are active, not dead beats on the poles, rather okay looking. . Drink with mamasans is good. Sharing food with them is an even better strategic tactic to use. And in full view of the agg girls that sat near the entrance.
Good diary account, FRs. What a u-turn from soapy precinct to NEP:p HR seems like a good place to drop by next... but 1st get her to cut her nails can?:p
..you in for a round of drinks in KC in your next adventure here ?.
Nah, save it for your boss. I'd probably break 100m sprint record:eek:

Yokosi
21-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Indeed, i thought i saw the most beautiful lady in my life from there 3 weeks ago until she/he speak.. KT #141

You thought you saw the most beautiful lady in your life until this one spoke ?. Can be quite deceiving especially when in a jolly good mood, high on booze.

Have been to King's Corner 4 yrs ago and knew it was populated by a large number of KTs, then and now. But the KTs now are much more delicate and beautiful than on my first visit there. Yes, saw 141. One beautiful dolly. And many others. And all very slutty. Very sizz, sizz, steam looking at them.

Wandering around late at night for a last drink with 200 or less thb in wallet. Brushed off a couple of pestering and aggressive touts before landing in KC.
It was a real party at that time. The customers, girls, KT, waitresses were all so ......... nuts.
And ended up blowing away over thb 2000 solely on drinks, LDs, tips, dumping over 40 ping pong balls on stage.Paid via card. That was 4 yrs ago and me can still remember this joint very well.

theUnforgotten
21-01-2008, 05:27 PM

hehe- Yes i do agree they look good.

ah, save it for your boss. I'd probably break 100m sprint record

I bet you will also break the 200m and 400m records while at it too.haha

It's an eye opening experience na

Bro Yokosi , now reigning AGG champion. Since u were at Deja Vu, did u spot Yinyang's Ex flame and her sister ? I went a few weeks back but not spot them, though I managed to spot ah Fa there then.

Yokosi
21-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Bro Yokosi , now reigning AGG champion. Since u were at Deja Vu, did u spot Yinyang's Ex flame and her sister ? I went a few weeks back but not spot them, though I managed to spot ah Fa there then.

Yy ex flame and her sister not in on my two visits there.

Hakoshu
21-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Had fate with her.. After we left king's corner.. We departed to V-Bar.. When back to hway kwang for supper.. We saw KT #141 again!!! wat abt AGG #85 in bacarra??

chanyboy
21-01-2008, 09:04 PM

Bro Hako - yes...I have a 'strong' argument with bro Norice once, the opinion of a 'ger' in one of the Patpong AGG-bar. I just cannot believe my eyes that the 'lady' in tiny bikini was a KT! (it ain't covering much! So how could it be a KT?)

Out of desperation, and to disprove my view - I buy 'her' a drink - 'she' touched me, suggested a visit to hotel - & the voice gave 'her' away. I'm so 'disappointed'...yet 'happy' that there's such beautiful KT around...onli in Th, onli in Th...:)

norice
22-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Chanyboy,

As I reminisce about those times at King's Corner, I got to laugh at all the brothers making mistakes on ladyboys! We all have to admit, those ladyboys are not only beautiful but they're very sexy! King's Castle 3 ladyboys are not fully cut but all the ladyboys at King's Corner are able to service all the horny men like a real girl!

At Yan Hee Hospital (one of the best hospital for sexchange in Bangkok) has a special surgical procedures to change your manly voice to female voice. That's very scary, let's hope that we don't make that mistake!

snowwolf79
22-01-2008, 01:33 AM
mm..indeed the last experience at RB3 (recalled correct, I reckon; Bro Snowwolf - it was RB3 right?) was a mild shock for some of us... probably the festive, late evening & being a PT, the fun & pretty ger (with a good bod!) up her asking (almost double the amt!!)...

Anyway, I hv been sleeping all the nites alone..partying, MP-hopping, lunches, facial, AGG-hopping, club-hopping & counting down made up the loads of fun; being exhausted, it is better to rest at nite for an old man like me... :p

should be rb4.. not sure but i do know the location. it is at 2nd floor corner. can someone confirm whether it is rb4 or 3?

norice
22-01-2008, 01:53 AM
Norikasan,

Yes, the doctors can shave off the Adam's Apple. It's scary out there, be very careful! My only test is to check their nipples, if their nipples are small like ours than its a man!

Also, ladyboys' vagina must be different, based on pictures, doctors use man's scrotum to reshape the vagina. I guess, if you look at ladyboy's vagina very close, I bet you can tell its fake? Any experienced brothers out there that can share their experience with us?

norice
22-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Norikasan,

If doctors can surgically correct and enlarge ladyboys nipples like girls then fuckem, poke all the ladyboys much as possible! No difference, except ladyboys have to manually lubricate themselves. So, next time if your date is questionable, check her purse for lubricants! If your date has lubricants, then it's ladyboy and run!

Only a joke, if I can't tell the difference, then I'll stop going to Thailand!

Triple-X
22-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Norikasan,
I guess, if you look at ladyboy's vagina very close, I bet you can tell its fake? Any experienced brothers out there that can share their experience with us?

Haha bro.I think if by the time 'she' shows me the fake "V",i'm already trapped inside the room,probabaly stark naked and nowhere to run liao.Might in fact get 'banged' by she if i run.Probably will read about me in the newspaper tomorrow - "Dead man cock standing":D

World Citizen
22-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Location: Second floor of NEP. Either turn to your right upon coming into NEP, go up the non-moving escalator and turning left; or go straight upon coming into NEP, go up the stairs and turning right.

FR: I have a very fond memory of a absolute stunner (both looks and service) I picked up in Rainbow 4 in mid-2007, so went I went to NEP this time around, I headed straight up to Rainbow 4.

Stepping in at around 11pm, the place was packed. There were around 15-20 girls on each of the 2 stages and maybe another 20+ girls walking around the floor. The girls on the stage were wearing some kind of a silver swimsuit while the girls on the floor were wearing the same swimsuit with a little wrap around the waist.

Settling down to one of the side tables, I sat around, smoked and ordered a drink and began shopping in earnest. I must say that quality is quite good if what you're looking for are slim young-looking girls. After awhile, I got one of the waitresses to get one of the girls on stage to come over after she finished her turn (can't remember her number now). She came over, we had the usual chit-chat (whats your name, where was I from, was I in BKK for work/business, etc etc). After awhile, I told her to go get changed and gave her 600bt for the barfine. One bonus point for her was that she didn't ask for any lady drinks (bought her one eventually anyway), didn't set any prices for ST/LT, and just played the GFE v.well. Damage at the bar was something like 400bt (2x drinks for me, 1x for her).

Walking out of the bar, she asked if I had to work tomorrow. I said no, and we decided to go drinking at this live-music pub further down the street (Hillary II). The band turned out to be quite good, and we spent maybe 1hr at the bar, drinking, laughing, talking kok, buying drinks for the band, dancing, etc etc. Damage at Hillary II was something like 700bt.

Returning to the hotel (after the usual bargaining with the taxi driver - started at 200bt, eventually paid him 60bt), and I was quite hungry, so I ordered some room service. She was quite drunk at this point, and after awhile, started giving me a BBBJTCIM while waiting for the room service to arrive (maybe she was drunk and hungry!).

Food came, we ate, chat, watched some TV (conversation was strange, as it always is between drunk people. talking about hotel prices around the world, why I don't find ang-moh women special, why most religions around the world seem to the same.....). She then ran the bath and gave me a good scrubbing in the bathtub (abit like what happens in Catherine), got me rock hard, dried me off and onto the bed. The rest was pretty much the typical FJ. Nipple licking, BBBJ, CBJ, woman on top, missionary, finished in doggy. Cleaned up and went to bed in each other's arms.

We both woke up late the next day around 11am. Laid in bed, chit chat, cuddling, then after awhile I started to get aroused again. The FJ sequence above then happened again. After cleaning up, she left around 12.30pm. When she left, I gave her 3500bt (I know.. a little high, but well... she was nice, and I had a great time).

Later in the day, I was trying to figure out how much I had spend in total, and the figure was quite shockingly high at 6000bt or so (incl the room service). But then again, quite alot was spent on silly things like drinks at the AGG, Hillary II and the room service. I suppose in the end, it doesn't really matter. Most important thing was that I had fun :).

Yokosi
22-01-2008, 10:52 PM
wat abt AGG #85 in bacarra??

Hako,

Me never did like Bacarra much so never spend too much time nor money in that bar. Especially dislikes the ultra pushy waitresses.

Norikasan55,

In darkness, still can see the V when u have a handy mini LED torchlight with you. Must be prepared with all the gadgets while in BKK ( like Bro norice with his vibrator and tits massage gel ). If torch light discover no V, then " up the arse " is no longer a distinct possibility but can be instead ,a reality. Yikes !:eek:

Snowwolf79,

Yooohooo !, both R3 and R4 are on 2nd flr corners of NEP. R3 just up the stairs once u enter Nana and to the left of the stairs. R4 much bigger bar, also almost at the corner with G-Spot as neighbouring bar.

Hakoshu
22-01-2008, 10:58 PM
I can tell mate.. i like concept of bacarra.. Rest of bar not as popular as bacarra

Hako,

Me never did like Bacarra much so never spend too much time nor money in that bar. Especially dislikes the ultra pushy waitresses.

chanyboy
22-01-2008, 11:04 PM

Snowwolf79,

Yooohooo !, both R3 and R4 are on 2nd flr corners of NEP. R3 just up the stairs once u enter Nana and to the left of the stairs. R4 much bigger bar, also almost at the corner with G-Spot as neighbouring bar.

bro Yokosi..u'r back in BKK... didn't get to meet at Sg last..yah.

From ur info, it has to be R3 then...2 smaller & round dance-platforms if I recalled correctly. I guessed that 'fun ger' is no longer there - a PT trying to earn mega-$$ by 'cutting throat'..even quoted for 3P@THB5k each...(i.e. THB10K in total!!:eek:). I reckoned she wants to 'avoid' rather than being taken back to hotel...not a good way to shake off customers...

Yokosi
22-01-2008, 11:21 PM
bro Yokosi..u'r back in BKK... didn't get to meet at Sg last..yah.

From ur info, it has to be R3 then...2 smaller & round dance-platforms if I recalled correctly. I guessed that 'fun ger' is no longer there - a PT trying to earn mega-$$ by 'cutting throat'..even quoted for 3P@THB5k each...(i.e. THB10K in total!!:eek:). I reckoned she wants to 'avoid' rather than being taken back to hotel...not a good way to shake off customers...

chanyboy,

Back in BKK, gone and now in Sillypore. And shall vanish from here very soon. Me moving around too much. Damn sianz catching airbuses and boeings !!!.

Yes, its R3. R bars are good for eye candies. Sure got chemistry with them if u are tall, handsum, young, well built and dress good, and have $$$$$$ and show the $$$$$$ off in the bar. I am short, no handsum, old, small built with beer belly, dress like ah pek beng, smoke like a steam locomotive pouring out smoke, bad breath, and currency strength is no good. These however do have certain advantages in some bars.

yinyang
22-01-2008, 11:36 PM
..trying to figure out how much I had spend in total, and the figure was quite shockingly high at 6000bt or so (incl the room service). But then again, quite alot was spent on silly things like drinks at the AGG, Hillary II and the room service. I suppose in the end, it doesn't really matter. Most important thing was that I had fun.
Bang on. And I don't mean just with your lucky catch. Totting up bill morning after maybe an eye opener (adds up), but what really counts is you enjoyed yourself. Personally, I relate to the non-pre negotiation (non-mercenary bit is refreshing). And you could have done worse even with agreed LT, others are known to make quick exit after your 1st salvo (too zapped out or drunken stupor to resist) or wee hours like 0600:p Good FRs, you deserve my puny pts:D
..short, no handsum, old, small built with beer belly, dress like ah pek beng, smoke like a steam locomotive pouring out smoke, bad breath, and currency strength is no good. These however do have certain advantages in some bars.
Oh you mean our poor ratings make it at some bars... like? At least got some hope for us poor guys, kekeke. Yo, Baccara's drinks also more pricey even at HH. Crowded too, just my personal preference.. I feel less comfortable.

snowwolf79
23-01-2008, 08:05 AM
Just went there last nite. saw more kts around. confirmed with my gal there. 2 more new kts joined them. but i saw more than 2.. :confused: unknowingly, i played pool with one of them thought that she is a puying but turns out to be a kt. :p

blursam
23-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Just went there last nite. saw more kts around. confirmed with my gal there. 2 more new kts joined them. but i saw more than 2.. :confused: unknowingly, i played pool with one of them thought that she is a puying but turns out to be a kt. :p

Nowadays very dangerous, getting difficult to distinguish between a real puying or KT. They look so real, even right down to the adams apple and voice and by the time you find out might be too late! Somemore in many gogo bars today, many have both, unlike years ago, they dun mix.....am getting scared. Some months ago, I bf one for LT thinking was a she, only to find out she was a KT on the way back....immediately did a U-turn and sent her back !

For me, I guess if I want, its safer to go to soi Taniya or clubs or discos.

chanyboy
23-01-2008, 11:36 PM
..Damn sianz catching airbuses and boeings !!!.

Yes, its R3. ...Sure got chemistry with them if u are tall, handsum, young, well built and dress good, and have $$$$$$ and show the $$$$$$ off in the bar. ..

huh! sure boh.. jetting around normally are the high-flyer with $$$$$$$ & look. We often see the protagonist depicted with these fine physique & endowment..

Some envy the jet-setting life, I supposed a balance wud be a better option. Without, is also sianz.

THKs btw...;)

Yokosi
24-01-2008, 04:42 PM
huh! sure boh.. jetting around normally are the high-flyer with $$$$$$$ & look. We often see the protagonist depicted with these fine physique & endowment..

Some envy the jet-setting life, I supposed a balance wud be a better option. Without, is also sianz.

Sure, lah !. Jet-setting is for the famous, rich and beautiful. I am neither famous, rich nor beautiful !. I am a mule , not even exec level for the company !. But mules can disappear for aggs for a while even while on the job and no one notice the disappearance. Hehehe.

Back to agg.

Certain from 3 sources ( me, tirak, Thoy ) that Hollywood Rock ( ground flr NEP ) do not employ KTs.

vmtech
25-01-2008, 01:48 PM
haha how come suddenly all discussing about KTs???

norice
25-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Brothers,

I don't mind having ladyboys as a friend in bars or KTVs as long as I don't have to barfine or involve in intimate relationship! Majority of ladyboys are like you and I except they have breasts and artificail genitalia! I enjoy conversing with them as long as they don't touch me too much or ask me, "you take me hotel?" I always say NO! One of the gogo I always visit in Patpong is King's Corner because I just like to watch all the ladyboys in action and see lots of male customers making fool out of themselves!

KatoeyLover69
25-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Report from Business Times (Malaysia) dated Friday 25 January 2008 :-

AirAsia to fly JB-Bangkok route from Feb 25, 2008

BANGKOK : AirAsia is expected to ply the Bangkok-Johor Baru route beginning February 25, 2008 with four flights a week.

The once-daily flight will be on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.

An airline official said Bangkok will be the first destination in Thailand from Johor Baru, targeting Johoreans, Singaporeans and also those flying into the city from Sabah and Sarawak.

Besides Bangkok, AirAsia will also fly to Medan and Surabaya from Johor Baru soon, he said.

AirAsia and its Thai subsidiary, Thai AirAsia, now operate seven flights daily from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok, as well as serving Krabi, Phuket and Chiang Mai, on top of the Penang-Bangkok route.

The Bangkok-Langkawi and Bangkok-Kota Kinabalu services were discontinued last year due to low passenger load.

It's learnt that Thai AirAsia was not keen to operate the Johor Baru-Bangkok route as it wanted to concentrate on strengthening its existing destinations while looking into the possibility of entering the Bangkok-Jakarta route and expanding its China base
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

yinyang
26-01-2008, 09:08 PM
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Kns, seems all the LOS threads kena spammed by KNS:eek:

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
27-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Kns, seems all the LOS threads kena spammed by KNS:eek:
Obviously our dear KTL69 ever heard b4 the saying 'No News is Good News' :rolleyes: :D

vmtech
27-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Small update on Soi Cowboy.

to those that are wondering where the heck those hotties that used to be in dejavu went to, well was told this:

hotties from the Neon trio, dejavu, ourplace and midnight, have mostly flew to shebas, suziewongs and Joy.

Reason unknown.. haha maybe is because of the expensive drinks and BFs that greatly reduced the amount of customers?

anyway, spotted 1 golden hair curly hostress outside Shark, very teh!

looks like the singer with braces in Geographer's bar @ clarke quey
lol

yinyang
28-01-2008, 12:58 AM
double post deleted

yinyang
28-01-2008, 12:59 AM
..hotties from the Neon trio, dejavu, ourplace and midnight, have mostly flew to shebas, suziewongs and Joy. Reason unknown.. haha maybe is because of the expensive drinks and BFs that greatly reduced the amount of customers?
Market forces (ooops, men) at work:p Good intel
..anyway, spotted 1 golden hair curly hostress outside Shark, very teh!
Managed to skive from OC? :D

vmtech
28-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Managed to skive from OC? :D

hoho yeah, for a few hours ahahha

sassina2
31-01-2008, 11:14 AM
All,

I am holding one Jetstar ticket (one way) Bangkok to Singapore for 6th Feb 3K512 departing Bangkok 0915 am arriving Singapore at 1230pm in time for your reunion dinner.

Will sell ticket at cost 2825 plus your transfer fee of 1000 bahts.

Contact me by Private Message here with your contact number in Thailand or Singapore.

Deadline on 3rd Feb 2007.

I have to reroute elsewhere.

Have fun meantime!

S.

rocksoff
01-02-2008, 03:06 AM
My maiden voyage to Bangkok

I took with me 3 pages of short cuttings from the massage-parlours-bkk thread and this dedicated-bkks-go-go-recommendations thread. Solid solid gold, fellas -- anyone reading this -- please browse backwards in the thread and pay attention, it's worth it. This is a very synoptical mixed report, more go-go than massage, hope that's OK ..

First night, after I landed, set off in search of I-RIE, because I thought the website looked friendly and the reports posted here were good. Found it around 10pm after quite a bit of walking along Sukhumvit. In I go, very newbie, don't know SOP, just ask for the most expensive thing on the menu (2400 thb), got to be good, right? Lady at the counter smiled and looked apologetic, I guess it was too late so that not available, whatever it was, she point at oil massage for 600 thb, so fine by me. A cute enuf girl who was sitting outside by the door leads me out & upstairs nex door, leaves me in a room after pointing out shower & towels ..

I start to shower, after a bit a different girl arrives, introduces herself as M. Slim and pretty. Really lucky for me taking pot luck. Long languid massage with sexy touches, during which I take my chances to touch her hands, legs, toes, when they're in reach .. Some touches with her pussy (still clothed, short jeans) on my legs while she's climbing over me to massage. Eventually golden question, 2000 thb FJ, and she gets naked and slithers over me with her oil-lubricated tits .. Soon enough fucking .. I remember her lovely warm creamy pussy and soft moans .. Afterwards very nice cuddling & she shower me & she gave me her HP number .. (I msgd the nex day & she replied in thai so that was that ..) I left just after midnight with a big smile. Didn't realise at that time they're close to Soi Cowboy or I might have gone there too ..

Next day managed to locate Chao Phaya 1 & 2 after too much walking starting from Asia Hotel. Got there too early (about 2pm), rather sparsely populated. Some old ladies sitting knitting in the fishbowl :-) A couple of sweet girls too, but no one really sexy. At 1 quoted around 2000, at 2 quoted 1700-2000.

Then went in search of Nana Plaza, found it after some nosing around. First place I tried was Lollipop, quite a bit of fun, interaction with girls & "mama"sans, and some really cute SYYYT's dancing in bikinis. A mamasan came up with a menu from a pocket showing ST 1700 thb, but the nex day when I went back the menu said 2000 thb. Barfine 600 thb. Nana also has rooms upstairs at 300 thb. It gets busy & you get to wait in the company of redfaced wrinkled tatooed Brit cheongers. Tried all the other places .. Angelwitch had character .. two chicks in cowboy costume dancing together damn good .. at Cascades a longlimbed LB stuck to me like glue until I had to flee.

OK lots still to explore, off to Soi Cowboy. In very short: better quality all round than Nana, and late at night a good number of bars had bucknaked puyings dancing. The best was Baccara, schoolgirl uniforms upstairs, no underwear, glass floor, they strip to sweet innocent girl birthday suits in unison, dance naked for a while, and then tiptoe away while the next batch comes on and the scene repeats. Absolutely mesmerising if you have always dreamed of the girls' showers at school. A number of them got my attention .. one active and friendly smile, bright eyes, good moves, one passive and babyfat and blur-looking japanese teen look, another sexy little girl with tiny body .. Asked a hostess to call the first one for LD but she already has customer, two japs call the 2nd one, I call the 3rd one .. 2000 thb ST, (barfine 600, room 300), off we go she leading the way to ST hotel.

Inexperienced, she says she's new and it feels that way, but allows me to fuck her however I want .. afterwards says "you kill me!" but with a smile. Also says she isn't pretty -- OK, she isn't a model and she should smile more, but she's a yummy girlie .. She says she's doing this because she likes to dance, and she does dance well. When I got her it was just after she stripped to only a feather boa and then not even a feather boa, but she was really working it.

Next day found the big Ratchada places (Nataree, Emanuelle, Ceasar) next the metro station, but again too early. Frightened a cleaning girl at Emanuelle by wandering in quietly, no one there yet (this was around 1pm). Back to Nana later, barfined the smallest, skinniest little minx on the poles .. up close she looked like a pro with a lot mileage, but at the same time genuinely very young and pretty, doll-like little face .. I don't want to know her story .. still she's friendlier after the fuck than before it .. Heh, to get her down I had to ask this other girl, Noy, who was all over me and therefor was dancing for me, all eyes on me, so to point out the little thing I just had to indicate with my eyes .. on and off, before, Noy was sitting on my lap, stroking me till I was hard, trying to get me to barfine her .. she can joke, is a good dancer, vivacious and sexy .. but still I wanted to fuck the little robot dancer, not her. Noy was very understanding, considering :-) I did buy her LDs & tip, of course ..

Next day I think it was Soi Cowboy again. I want to mention Suzie Wong's for good naked dancing & good service, and Long Gun for a dance that totally blew everything else I saw away. This was three chicks in long black boots dancing and stripping to AC/DC, Guns'n'Roses, etc. They danced until the sweat was dripping off them, moves like dropping from the poles into a split with their boots hitting the floor like gunshots, or hanging upside down from the roof melting down slowly like female raindrops .. same feeling as watching a good rock band, confidence & challenge & pleasure, completely different from the usual cattleshow .. stuck a couple of 100 thb notes in my favourite's stockings, she looks at me like an amused tiger .. After that the Bangkok Shuffle in most of the other bars looked like commuters in the train to work. Unfortunately later that evening it was back to stupid stuff like two chicks blowing horns with their pussies.

Next day found Akane. There are two, 33 and the other one (instructions previously in the thread). No lookers, chose a presentable auntie .. service was Japanese-style excellent pampering throughout, but in the end it was more of a thorough relaxing scrub and massage with sips of whisky inbetween than a sex session, although after balls massage & AR and sucking I was emptied like a husk. Dmg 1880 all in, this was the package where another lady joins later, unfortunately this means you take pot luck later because the don't know who'll be free when the time comes.

After that felt duty-bound to investigate Patpong. Next to the skytrain station there's a lane of Japanese clubs filling about 6 stories both sides of a short street. Relatively discreet (only thing visible from outside the nameboard and maybe a cute anime pic). I felt too paiseh to go in, was afraid I would violate protocol or something .. OK, Patpong was really lame after Nana & Cowboy. Well, one good thing was that I wandered up to Star of Light bar without looking, otherwise I think it would be hard to find. One King's Group bar had a SYT girlie with short bleached hair and a lipring and plenty of attitude, name Pooh, necklace with diamond pooh bear, good dancer, nice curves, who spent some time trying to lure me to ST, but the other dancers were hard on the eyes and this one started to go "tip? tip? tip?" which made me think her FJ would be rushed. Onward ho.

The Pink Panther bar has live boxing in the bar at 11pm. "Man & woman", but only male boxers when I was there. Before the boxing some dancers on poles, one came to join me after I smiled at her some. She has a lovely smile, beautiful lips & lively eyes, but not the best skin & worried about being fat (says she's "pok poy!", but that the dancing is helping). I wasn't really looking for a fuck but she sat with me even though I wasn't buying LDs, and groping her lightly, selfindulgently, feeling her tummy, her tits, stroking her hair, while watching the boxing in the meantime .. Her one hand is resting on my thigh, otherwise she's just submitting to my groping, talking a bit, smiling at me .. this gets me hot eventually and we go for ST. Excellent Patpong-style young whore fuck in front of the mirror .. The usual 600/2000, but the hotel there was 500.

The auntie at Akane had drained me to the last dregs, so after I came the condom didn't show much evidence, which prompted my girl to ask repeatedly if it was really OK .. afterwards she happens to mention that her sister is working around there too, and I say she should introduce me! She says she doesn't think so, with a shy laugh ..

(to be cont.)

rocksoff
01-02-2008, 03:11 AM
(cont.)

After that had to give Star of Light a try .. Tiny sleazy place with roughlooking girls outside .. sit at the bar trying not to look at the dirty old men .. get a hug from behind & it's a really sweet exotic-looking (Chiang Mai I think?) girl called Miaow. Well, that's OK with me .. after a bit of hugging adjoin to the sucking stool in the toilet (not really a couch) where she dutifully sucks and sucks while I enjoy .. later I stand up and take my time to COF/IM (while I'm on my way to COF another girl comes in to lend a hand but I decline). When we leave the toilet two dirty old men are laying back TCSS with each other on one of the two bar couches with rhythmically bobbing heads on their dicks, long black hair and slurping sounds .. I cuddle a bit more with Miaow, who is really very sweet and playful, easily the most presentable of the lot there, though no English, and head home. Dmg 700 thb. Drinks around 100 thb.

Drinks ranged between 40 thb at small outside places to 160 LDs. Usual was about 120/130 LD. You get much less play than for a pinoy LD at Duxton, but then barfine at Duxton is S$300 (according to girls at Fondre) and not advertised, and LD is much more ex than BKK.

Next day first locate Tulip, place is deserted at first but I hear some sounds from inside somewhere, after a while a girl comes out and ducks back to call someone, another one comes .. I ask for a foot massage, and she looks at me like I just asked for a kilo of potatoes and a litre of milk. I explain that I'm only scouting for now ;-) she comes up with a stack of little photos with names .. she's also on one of them. Later that afternoon I go back. She calls someone called April. April appears and I ask if I can see the other girls. Go downstairs, there are about 15-20 lined up on a couple of long couches. I scrutinise them all and after due deliberation pick April, to the general amusement of everyone because I'd previously rejected her. Actually April is not ugly at all, and she has a nice body, round firm boobs. And she's very friendly, puts you at ease, not shy in the least. After a few minutes of massage she asks if I want special massage or sexy massage or body massage & I say I want sexy special body massage. Sliding her boobs around all over me, I'm grabbing hold of her oiled-up arms, legs, grabbing a slick boob in passing .. this turns into BBBJ together with fingering, nice and leisurely facefuck lying under her while she's on all fours, thumb sunk all the way in her creamy pussy, rest of hand in her ass crack, other hand milking her tits, while pumping the drool out of her mouth .. stop a few times before CIM, and then build to almost cumming again .. after that missionary fuck, finish pumping vigorously in doggy .. 600 massage/1500++ girl, best value for money.

For dirty talk, CFM looks, relaxed intelligent banter, this was excellent. All round agreed: for a prime fuck, Tulip delivers.

When done, see I have a couple of missed calls -- you see, I got the BKK number of a Thai FL while she was in SG, and msgd her when I reached. Made a dinner date at a really beautiful understated elegant restaurant/spa place. The date was for 9pm but she turned up before 8, so that's why I was still balls deep in April when she was calling me. Called back, confirmed meeting, dressed (while I was dressing April played with my belt, telling me she has another customer who likes to be whipped), met, went to the restaurant & had cocktails, lovely dinner, wine .. unfortunately conversation is even more basic than the conversation in German I had with a dancer in Patpong (turns out that one had lived 3 years in Switzerland before the relationship ended). Even with basic English though, lots of goodwil and good feeling .. as the evening is drawing to a close she says very positively, nodding with a big smile "hotel! hotel!". At the hotel I disgrace myself by falling asleep after painting her .. too exhausted after five days of fuxxx, coupled with most of a bottle of wine and a big dinner .. after midnight she wakes me to leave as she is working, OL, & ask for taxi money & I give what I have with me, about 900 thb (taxi would be about 70 thb; dinner was about 3900 thb, it was a really nice place, OK). Afterwards I felt at a loss .. what really happened, what did she really expect .. ? During the dinner she was incredibly sweet and elegant .. made me rue just fucking her when we met here, such a total waste .. but then afterwards when I was supposed to fuck her properly I go and fall asleep .. Sex is a fuck-up.

So in the end left BKK without a soapy massage! Those big places just couldn't turn me on like the go-gos .. I'll make sure I'll go back though!

rocksoff
01-02-2008, 03:19 AM
finish pumping vigorously in doggy ..

No, no, I forget! Whispered in her ear asking if CIM is OK, "Can!" she answers, and at the moment of crisis pull out and take off cd, she turns and puts her tongue out begging for cum, & I lace her lips & tongue .. nice & porn ..

Mr.romantic
01-02-2008, 04:34 AM
looks like the market rate for ST in Agogo bars has "officially" marked at 2000B these days. thanks to the market forces by the sex tourists.

i think the girls will look at you like an alien if you counter offer them at 1500B. hahaha. say goodbye to the good ol days when LT is 2000B and barfine is 500B! even the inflation at soapy MPs ain't that much. :D

rocksoff
01-02-2008, 10:39 AM
looks like the market rate for ST in Agogo bars has "officially" marked at 2000B these days.

Yah, I'm afraid it was pretty consistent across the board. However, one girl in a Soi Cowboy bar offered me 1500 and then 1000. She was not bad at all, but this was just after I had the small serious one from Baccara and was still weak. It was pretty late.

And right next to Star of Light there is a tiny outdoor bar with kinda ethnic-looking girls sitting around it, from Isaan I think. I was talking to one named Thi, not bad at all, articulate, relaxed, slim. She said barfine 400 thb. Can't remember if she said ST rate but should be lower too I guess. Drinks there start at 40 thb. But again, you get to share your space with tatooed Brits with popeyes and delirium tremens.

rocksoff
01-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Let me just redundantly say for the record that I sorely regret being late to the party, arriving together with inflated rates :(

yinyang
01-02-2008, 12:44 PM
..But again, you get to share your space with tatooed Brits with popeyes and delirium tremens.
..very synoptical mixed report, more go-go than massage
Interesting account, even with rub down combo:p Can't believe it's your maiden (virgin) foray to bkk, but then seems you did your homework:D My puny pts enroute

rocksoff
01-02-2008, 01:34 PM
but then seems you did your homework :D My puny pts enroute

Kamsia! :-) Yes I studied the relevant threads for hours and memorized those printouts. And walked my ass off, miles and miles scouting, found Eden Club too, the smaller quieter lounges with a couple of poles on Sukhumvit Soi 33, found BDSM club in Patpong (900 thb first drink, dress code, gave it a miss), checked out the boy dancers .. Enough material for 10 return visits, sigh, when oh when .. Somebody please FR on those Japanese clubs I'm curious as hell ..

Didn't tip no go-go mamasan since they looked like stuck-up spoilers for the most part, tipped waitresses & girls instead, worked fine for me. Sorry but I'm not going to pay someone just to not be rude to me. Played mime games with the Patpong touts pretending they're invisible and they actually laughed & played back .. also the girls pulling you into bars or seats in bars -- they're gentle enuf if your resistance is gentle ..

Also had time in the mornings/early afternoons for visiting enuf temples and markets and fancy restaurants and khlongs and assorted fascinating crap that I can tell a perfectly innocent version of the journey as well :-)

I regret my FR really adds no new information, maybe just freshens/confirms some details. May be a few more trips (and a new job) before commencing original research ;-)

dicktracysco
02-02-2008, 03:08 AM
Catching my flight in another 3hrs to BKK then to Chiang Mai

anybody happen to be in CM and BKK from 2/2 to 8/2.

Drop me a PM or mail [email protected].

We can try to arrange a night out together??

blursam
02-02-2008, 09:07 AM
I was at Club66 in Patpong soi 1 two nights ago. The concept is a combination of Coyote dancers and agg. The set up is neat, nice and clean unlike a normal agg bar. The mamasan and the puyings are friendly. I do enjoy the coyote part. Some of the girls looks quite pretty. The drinks are at normal agg prices. I did not asked about the BF, ST and LT prices thou.

Does anybody have experience to share about this joint ?

candox69
02-02-2008, 11:20 PM
looks like the market rate for ST in Agogo bars has "officially" marked at 2000B these days. thanks to the market forces by the sex tourists.

i think the girls will look at you like an alien if you counter offer them at 1500B. hahaha. say goodbye to the good ol days when LT is 2000B and barfine is 500B! even the inflation at soapy MPs ain't that much. :D

I dun think that statement is true. I have not paid for 2000B so far. I usually offer 1500 B, So far, all of them have take it. With the exception one at barcara, I wanted to take this girls for LT and she refused to reduce the price. Anyway, it was a bad experience. It was like 12pm when I took her back, after first round we go to bed, when I wanted to have a 2nd round later she told me she is tired. So in the morning I left 1500 for her on the table. She took it and left quietly.

candox69
02-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Just came back from a long trip from bkk. It was a totally different experience. Went down to my usual place in soi cowboy.
wow, so many new girls appear ( have not been to BKK for a month).
Saw one of the girl that is quite cute but decide to look around first. Then I realise that it was a mistake, she was one of the best.

Anyway, left empty that night. Came back again the 2nd night, and told he mamasan to bring her over. Quote 2000 but accepted 1500B when I counter offer. It was a great experience, with great gf feeling. After the round, she continue to stay around hugging, kiss and sleep with me. Then she asked me if I have to work tomorrow, told her that I need to get up by 7am. So she tell me she better left. Nice girl

lazydudz
02-02-2008, 11:51 PM
Hi guys, may i check wats barfine? =)

candox69
02-02-2008, 11:57 PM
Most people dun invest time on the bar girl but thought may be I should change the stragety. She is new to the trade, just less then 1 months and told me that she dun like the trade and mamasan is upset because she reject the farang and old man that want to barfine her.

Barfine her twice after that, never discuss about price, stay till morning and I gave her 2000B each time. Since she dun like the trade, was asking her why dun she change and surprise enough, 2 days later she told me she go for a job interview as a sales girls.

thought she was joking but she really quit. Before she quit, I took her out for dinner and gave her 1000B and tell her not to work for the next 2 days. Didn;t do anything since her regular aunty visit her.

Since then, she had move in to stay with me for like 10 days before I left bkk.
Have been giving her some money like 2000B every alternated days and she always asked me why I gave her money. Go shopping with her over the weekend, and she also never asked me to paid for anything.

candox69
03-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Bkk is really a nice place, one of the manager took me out with 3 of her female staff on friday night. They were really fun, can talk and discuss thing very openly. I was telling the manager that he can be charge for sexual harassment if he did that in singapore.

then we touch on the topics of single mother, the youngest and cutest girls say she dun mind be a single mother but she can't. Was staring at her, hum! then she explain, how to be a mother without sex.

In my mind, I was thinking, wow! how can that be possible. I am the first to queue. Very interesting, will see how thing go.

snowwolf79
03-02-2008, 01:26 AM
Bkk is really a nice place, one of the manager took me out with 3 of her female staff on friday night. They were really fun, can talk and discuss thing very openly. I was telling the manager that he can be charge for sexual harassment if he did that in singapore.

then we touch on the topics of single mother, the youngest and cutest girls say she dun mind be a single mother but she can't. Was staring at her, hum! then she explain, how to be a mother without sex.

In my mind, I was thinking, wow! how can that be possible. I am the first to queue. Very interesting, will see how thing go.

well imo, you can get 1 nite stand easily in bkk as compared to sg. had a few before.:o

Mr.romantic
03-02-2008, 02:53 AM
Most people dun invest time on the bar girl but thought may be I should change the stragety. She is new to the trade, just less then 1 months and told me that she dun like the trade and mamasan is upset because she reject the farang and old man that want to barfine her.

Barfine her twice after that, never discuss about price, stay till morning and I gave her 2000B each time. Since she dun like the trade, was asking her why dun she change and surprise enough, 2 days later she told me she go for a job interview as a sales girls.

thought she was joking but she really quit. Before she quit, I took her out for dinner and gave her 1000B and tell her not to work for the next 2 days. Didn;t do anything since her regular aunty visit her.

Since then, she had move in to stay with me for like 10 days before I left bkk.
Have been giving her some money like 2000B every alternated days and she always asked me why I gave her money. Go shopping with her over the weekend, and she also never asked me to paid for anything.

well i guess it's your lucky break. if a girl likes you or enjoy your company. money is usually secondary. cheers. :)

Cyberspace Nerd
03-02-2008, 03:05 AM
well i guess it's your lucky break. if a girl likes you or enjoy your company. money is usually secondary. cheers. :)

Tell me about it.....

Seems like we have another legend (Jun) here..... :D

Mr.romantic
03-02-2008, 03:33 AM
Tell me about it.....

Seems like we have another legend (Jun) here..... :D

i love Jun|ch|'s famous phrase.

"If it doesn't happen to you. Doesn't mean it will not happen to others." something like that. :D

candox69
03-02-2008, 01:15 PM
well imo, you can get 1 nite stand easily in bkk as compared to sg. had a few before.:o

200% agree with your statement, I was at the SQ check-in counter yesterday and the counter girls was really cute. Unfortunately she had a senior there to guide her. Else I will try my luck to get her contact. Will look up for her in the future. May be other brother has a better luck.

candox69
03-02-2008, 01:19 PM

I guess every dog has it days. Wish all the brother good luck, I am there for business almost every months. Seem like there is quite some brother going there frequently, may be can catch up and cheong together if possible.

vmtech
03-02-2008, 05:25 PM
got some news on maybe a new spot opening apart from the normal SCB NEP n PP.

"A new Night Entertainment Venue is abuilding on the 3rd floor bridge (yes, ON the bridge) between the Foodland parking lot and the Cosmos stairwell. They have been working on it for two months now, with not much to show, other than stacks of construction materials. "

vmtech
03-02-2008, 10:59 PM
To those that like the shows, dont we just love this skit from angelwitch :P the knocking of coconut shells and the skimpy traditional thai custumes hehe

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/Angelwitch_Showgirls_Nana_Plaza_Loy.jpg

HardonMedic
08-02-2008, 04:34 PM
To those that like the shows, dont we just love this skit from angelwitch :P the knocking of coconut shells and the skimpy traditional thai custumes hehe

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/vmtech/Angelwitch_Showgirls_Nana_Plaza_Loy.jpg

2nd girl from the right, she's great looking! i remember seeing her performing many times in Angelwitch, but after performing she will disappear leh, never see her sit with customers...

anyone seen her before? or knows if she just performs or does she go with customers?

candox69
09-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Hi Brb,
Where is this anglewitch located.