PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Rainman
31-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by blursam
Sure or not, I thot u always bo eng to eat sardines on weekends....somemore your birdday leh.......;)

Well... once in a while must meet VIP mah. Since Sunny will be there only for a few hour as u are aware. So I must bring in around rather then he spent all his time at Taman Angrret Shopping Right??

He is also very gentlemen to come to our both gathering with the recent on 29th.

U on bo??? Don't tok cok Sing song here lah....

CB U and happy New Year.

cheers

phenom
31-01-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
Bro.. Only one day in JKT on the 4th??? I might be back only on the 5th......???

So can I see u on the 16th Instead.... My BirdDay that day u know what to do??

Keekekekekek

So u got no chance to meet Sunny whom is there on 8th??

cheers

Will be in Jkt on 4th and 5th, Leaving for Lampung in the morning of 6th. But my schedule will ber quite full.
So see you on the 16th. Ok, I'll bring you a chicken.

Rainman
01-02-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by phenom
Will be in Jkt on 4th and 5th, Leaving for Lampung in the morning of 6th. But my schedule will ber quite full.
So see you on the 16th. Ok, I'll bring you a chicken.

okie dokie.....

cheers

Feira
03-02-2003, 02:05 PM
Rainman:
You're right.. Anyer is just a family place.. but am arranging something with the 1001 girls..
I got to know some of the girls and a few of the papasans in 1001. That place rocks but a little expensive I thought...

Is anyone here in JKT? I'm in town til the 6 feb... may extend to the 9 feb... would love to find khaki to go hunting.

Damn I love stadium. the club is cool! btw, there's something up at Embassy this wed.. friends of Bali party. there will be a lot of people there. Mostly Selatan people.

cheers.

Rainman
04-02-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Feira
Rainman:
You're right.. Anyer is just a family place.. but am arranging something with the 1001 girls..
I got to know some of the girls and a few of the papasans in 1001. That place rocks but a little expensive I thought...

Is anyone here in JKT? I'm in town til the 6 feb... may extend to the 9 feb... would love to find khaki to go hunting.

Damn I love stadium. the club is cool! btw, there's something up at Embassy this wed.. friends of Bali party. there will be a lot of people there. Mostly Selatan people.

cheers.

Hehehe... I supposed to be back today but then after all the partying last night at my place with all the bro from the forum.... Decided to extent another day.... So back only tomorrow.

Recd yr PM... Next time maybe....

Cheers

thaiboy
04-02-2003, 12:01 PM
Hehehe... I supposed to be back today but then after all the partying last night at my place with all the bro from the forum.... Decided to extent another day.... So back only tomorrow.

Cheers

Wow....enjoy yourself huh????? you back indo tml, me back bkk the day after you.

Gong Xi Fa Cai
thaiboy

Feira
05-02-2003, 09:04 PM
the army thing comes only when the governor wants his paycheck. or some publicity stunt. or it's end of month thing...

but otherwise. it's business as usual.

is anyone by any chance going to be around this weekend? i'll be glad to show off Embassy, 1001 and Stadium to ya'll.

Just go with open eyes and heart.

Rainman
06-02-2003, 09:58 AM
the army thing comes only when the governor wants his paycheck. or some publicity stunt. or it's end of month thing...

but otherwise. it's business as usual.

is anyone by any chance going to be around this weekend? i'll be glad to show off Embassy, 1001 and Stadium to ya'll.

Just go with open eyes and heart.

me...me.... show me can???

I hv Blursam and another samster in town from 2 pm onward....

Lunch at Ah Yatt in Dusit Hotel mannga dua??

On??

Cheers

Rainman
06-02-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by thaiboy
Wow....enjoy yourself huh????? you back indo tml, me back bkk the day after you.

Gong Xi Fa Cai
thaiboy

Sure lah.. U put me aeroplane somemore.... Supposed to come to my pub but no come???

see u in BangCOCK on the next school holiday.

cheers

thaiboy
06-02-2003, 01:03 PM
Sure lah.. U put me aeroplane somemore.... Supposed to come to my pub but no come???

see u in BangCOCK on the next school holiday.

cheers

Wu Siao Bo!!!!!! you also no no give me yr handphone no. and i dun know where is your pubbbbbbbb......how to put you aeroplane.....but anyway SC told me he met up with u liao.........

I may be going to Jakata for some "Chicken" bussiness .....then we can party all night along at GOLDENCROWN LOR.......Heard you big "Lau Pan" over at GC......remember to get me the best INDO chicks abit TAN also i neber mind with kum cheng kekekekeke so i can consider flying to Jakata offen hahahahahaha....

Selamat Pagi
thaiboy

Feira
06-02-2003, 01:23 PM
Rainman!

Dude, I'm going to PS for lunch as well as ogling at the chicks. You have my number.... from my pm to you. I should be in town til Sunday... but my boss demanding me to fly tonight lah!

But how to resist Stadium??

Rainman
06-02-2003, 06:33 PM
Wu Siao Bo!!!!!! you also no no give me yr handphone no. and i dun know where is your pubbbbbbbb......how to put you aeroplane.....but anyway SC told me he met up with u liao.........

I may be going to Jakata for some "Chicken" bussiness .....then we can party all night along at GOLDENCROWN LOR.......Heard you big "Lau Pan" over at GC......remember to get me the best INDO chicks abit TAN also i neber mind with kum cheng kekekekeke so i can consider flying to Jakata offen hahahahahaha....

Selamat Pagi
thaiboy

U have moooooon number lah..

Anyway... If u come to JKT first then a free fuck on me at Stadium. Swee bo.. huh.. Maybe LA Bar ot today country better....kekeke

Nonetheless, let me know when u are confirm coming and as for Golden crown,,, The boss is odd_master lah.....Ask him for special lah. he got I guess 400 gals there./////

Cheers

thaiboy
06-02-2003, 06:41 PM
U have moooooon number lah..

Anyway... If u come to JKT first then a free fuck on me at Stadium. Swee bo.. huh.. Maybe LA Bar ot today country better....kekeke

Nonetheless, let me know when u are confirm coming and as for Golden crown,,, The boss is odd_master lah.....Ask him for special lah. he got I guess 400 gals there./////

Cheers

Ooooooo so odd_master is the one.....ic ic.......Understand liao....
but hor this odd_master seldom come in ler....maybe have to see him up there pray pray...heheheheheehehehe

:D
thaiboy

Rainman
07-02-2003, 11:59 AM
Ooooooo so odd_master is the one.....ic ic.......Understand liao....
but hor this odd_master seldom come in ler....maybe have to see him up there pray pray...heheheheheehehehe

thaiboy

U see me so up meh.

GOLDEN CROWN is a US 6 million dollar investment u know.

Odd_master where got time. He Sleep, eat and work in that place.....kekeke

cheers

thaiboy
07-02-2003, 12:09 PM
U see me so up meh.

GOLDEN CROWN is a US 6 million dollar investment u know.

Odd_master where got time. He Sleep, eat and work in that place.....kekeke

cheers

But odd_master got go bkk and pray pray 4 face god....i think almost every month he will do that.....

thaiboy

smiler
07-02-2003, 03:36 PM

Cheers

Partying?? Wu meh???

How come no ask me along???

So how's everything at Indo??? Is xxx ok liao???

Anyway, Gong Xi Gong Xi.........the TOTO thing confirm bo???

Rainman
08-02-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by smiler
Partying?? Wu meh???

How come no ask me along???

So how's everything at Indo??? Is xxx ok liao???

Anyway, Gong Xi Gong Xi.........the TOTO thing confirm bo???

U CB eat full nothing to do is it?? KNN

Anyway.... Met up with Martini_Fan and Feira last night.

Had beer at Manna lounge and then went to Cosmo KTV...

U want to know more about it??

I will post my FR shortly .... U might find it first at U know where hor..

Try my signature...kekeke

cheers

Rainman
08-02-2003, 12:04 PM
But odd_master got go bkk and pray pray 4 face god....i think almost every month he will do that.....

thaiboy

Every month??? U sure?? I check with him.

For me... I try to go every year to pray pray to 4 face budda.. I didn't make it last year. So I should be there in March.

cheers

smiler
08-02-2003, 12:49 PM
U CB eat full nothing to do is it?? KNN

Anyway.... Met up with Martini_Fan and Feira last night.

Had beer at Manna lounge and then went to Cosmo KTV...

U want to know more about it??

I will post my FR shortly .... U might find it first at U know where hor..

Try my signature...kekeke

cheers

Hee................hee...........me not eat full nothing to do but wanna hijack your thread can or not?

Wahahahaha...........with all my tok cok here............wahhhhhhhh..........sure have many flaming......wahahahahaha............:p

Feira
08-02-2003, 08:31 PM
Wah Rainman! You got that girl from Cosmos to go back with you ah? Damn it! I kept imagining what she'd be like.

Anyways, Stadium is as good... came out at 10 am.. scored with 5/10 look girl... kept complaining about me taking so long to splurt. This sakit lah, that sakit lah. Gave me her number you want?

Rainman
11-02-2003, 12:54 PM
Wah Rainman! You got that girl from Cosmos to go back with you ah? Damn it! I kept imagining what she'd be like.

Anyways, Stadium is as good... came out at 10 am.. scored with 5/10 look girl... kept complaining about me taking so long to splurt. This sakit lah, that sakit lah. Gave me her number you want?

No lah... Too drunk to bring her back...kekekekeke.

Was there again last night as balance 2 botlles....

U back so early 10 AM.....kekekeke??

See u next time in Singapore.

Cheers

ramox
11-02-2003, 03:29 PM
Wassup guys! 1st time writing here. Just wondering if Korean Spa is still open. If it's not, are there any similar joints operating in hotels. Don't like Kartika 2 much, the place is a pain to get to.

thx a bunch

wonsim
12-02-2003, 09:58 AM
Hi Bros there

Long long time didn come in here liao:( Btw...did realised that activities here seem to slow down quite a bit.

Just back from jkt last nite and first time went to crown. Hmmm...quite a nice place to relax with many pretty local/PRC gals. Went to the crown spa earlier and shocked to find that HJ is a norm there after massage.:)
Good massage though and think will frequent there instead of Kartika in future trips. Kartika too run down and quality not that good.

So Bro rain, where u cheong these days. Guess I will stick to Lido or Crown but will want to go hai Lai to try one of these days. Went there for dinner last month and saw many PRC chiobu.

Btw....these's this palembang chinese gal who keep calling me these days, guess she need some financial assistance so if you are keen to help, let me know and I can PM you the contact.

I have not tried her yet, was introduced by my client. I give 7.5-8/10 for look, and only setback, too skinny.

cheers

johnanon
13-02-2003, 08:19 AM
Thanks to all the bros out there that have contributed so much good information here; it helped immensely with my travels. Here's my trip report, hopefully some will benefit from it.

Jakarta/Surabaya Trip Report:

On arrival in Jakarta:
Exit customs and exchange for some rupiah to get you through the first night or until you can find a better changer in town. There’s a hotel discounter booth in here where you can purchase vouchers for various hotels in town. I did this the first night and stayed at the Mecure Rekso for 375,000 rupiah. Should’ve just headed straight to the “Olympic Hotel” (Kompleks THR Lokasari Blok A-63, Jl. Mangga Besar VII, Jakarta 11170, telephone: (021) 626-7280 – 624666) … walk in rate, 250,000 rupiah for the Business Deluxe.

What hotel to stay at? What part of town do you prefer? Blok M area in the southern part of Jakarta is where a lot of westerners go. You might want to check out Melawi Hotel ($25 price range) if you decide to stay around here. The Jalan Jaska area is in central Jakarta (the entertainment scene is spread out across Jakarta, so being centrally located has its advantages). This is where a lot of back packers stay. Cheap accommodations…Try the Ibis Hotel ???(just outside of Jalan Jaska area) for around $15 a night or Le Margot (150,000 rupiah/night)… I chose to stay in the northern part of Jakarta, in the Chinatown/Kota area (@Mecure Rekso & Olympic Hotels) because of the clubs and entertainment nearby.

Taxi to Hotel:
[Note: Through out your travels in Indonesia, make sure you use the “blue bird” taxi group if at all possible…they’re the best/most honest drivers and always use their meter. When you have to use a different taxi company, remember this phrase, “Pakai Argo”, literally means “use meter.” If they don’t use it, don’t get in the cab (with the exception of the airport where you may have little choice). Another scam I saw was that they’d use the meter, but carry around a paper copy of the “new adjusted rates” and try to get you to pay according to their chart. Bullshit! I never had a blue bird driver pull this one on me. And, always have small bills available ‘cause they never have correct change to give back on larger bills, and you’ll get the “tip for me okay?” bull. Although, I didn’t mind tipping a little something to the honest drivers.]

Once you’ve figured out where you want to stay…time to get the taxi. The taxi guys hanging around the “international” arrivals area, as usual, never want to use their meter, and will try to gouge you for twice or more the going rate (“domestic” arrivals area is different, shouldn’t have a problem getting a blue bird there). You could just call “Blue Bird” (794-1234) and have a taxi dispatched to you (they’ll do this as long as the fare is 12,500 rupiah or more). If you hang out there long enough (without being driven crazy by the other drivers), you might see a blue bird pass by. You could try getting to the departures area and get a taxi dropping off passengers. If you’re tired and don’t want to be bothered and/or are forced to use a “non-metered” taxi from the arrival area, haggle for something below 100,000 rupiah. The “metered” taxi fare to the Kota area should run around 45,000 rupiah plus tolls of about 6 or 7,000 rupiah. To blok M expect more (it’s about a 25,000 rupiah ride from the north part of town to Blok M area).

[Note: You should likewise avoid the taxis parked out in front of the hotels. They simply don’t have a meter or never want to use it. Just walk past them every time out onto the street, and hail a blue bird or whatever. These guys just aren’t worth haggling with, especially when you’re not sure what the metered fare should be. Remember “Pakai Argo” or “no go”. At most hotels a blue bird will be easy to find ‘cause they’re located right there on a main street where there’s a lot of traffic & taxis. If you stay at the Olympic in Jakarta, you’ll have to walk up the street to the left about 150 or so meters (just past Bintang Mewar Bar) and you’ll hit the main road where it’s easy to hail a cab. Believe me, it’s worth the walk (little exercise doesn’t hurt anyway), ‘cause those drivers out front of the hotel are total fuckwits. They’d rather sit around all day and fuck over one ride, instead of being a bit honest and getting business all day long.]

Money exchange:
Traveler’s checks can be a problem. No problems at the hotel, but the rates were as bad as the airport. If you have American Express TC’s you may want to make the trip to the AMEX Bank (Gedung Graha Aktiva, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. 03 Blok X-1, Tel. 5216000) in Jakarta and exchange a few hundred dollars worth here at a time. They had decent rates for travelers’ checks but still not so good (8550 rupiah/$ versus 8830 rupiah/$ for cash elsewhere). Best to keep most of your money in the form of cash (crisp,no tears,no marks) for the best and easiest exchanges, especially when traveling outside of Jakarta. If you’re in Blok M area, there’s a good exchanger a couple of floors above the food court in Pasar Raya Plaza. Go to the bank “BCA Central” (3rd floor) when in Surabaya (the branches don’t change currency, only the “Central” main bank office will).

Entertainment/Massage/Nightlife Jakarta:
Here are some popular places to get you started.

Blok M area:
Beer bar (basement of Pasar Raya Mall)
D’s place
La Fonta
Lintas Melawei
Melawei Hotel - 6th floor Massage
Oscars
Sportsman’s Pub
Top Gun
Zanzibar

Central Jakarta:
Bats Disco (Shangri La hotel)
Cinna bar
CJ (Hotel Mulia)
Embassy (Seneyan Plaza)
Grand Manhattan Disco/Musro (Borobudur Hotel)
Hard Rock Café
JJ’s
Retro (Crown Plaza)
Tanamour Disco

Tiga Puluh - Le Meridian Hotel (about 15 min. ride from Olympic), I picked up a cutie here. Never mentioned money, gave her 400,000 rupiah for overnight…

North Jakarta:
Berlian Massage
Bintang Mewar
Hai Lai
Hot Pants
Kartika Massage
LA bar - Have your driver wait for you outside while you check it out (same goes for Sari Ayu & MTR, the neighboring bars).

Millennium Disco - the place was packed on a Wednesday night…I was the only westerner in the place, and I was getting hit up on left and right. Check it out.

Mustika Massage
MTR (stone’s throw from LA Bar/Sari Ayu)
PrimadonnaRasa Sayang
Sari Ayu (opposite LA bar)
Sierra
Stadium
Sydney 2000 Disco
Super
Tin Tin Massage

Today’s Country- After paying 15,000 rupiah entry (first drink free), pay careful attention to the girls seated to your immediate left and right (seated along the wall) as you’re making your way through this hall to the seating area. It’s very dark, but do your best to “scout” out a sweetie (or two) here to take back to your table. If you don’t see what you want, have a walk around the place. Don’t immediately sit down ‘cause mama will put a couple of her picks on you in no time. Better for you to have a quick look around first, and be the one to make the choice. Of all the bars I visited in Jakarta, I liked this one the best. Mamas were more laid back and friendlier… only saw one other westerner in here the times I visited. It opens in the early afternoons. Live music, but there’s no dancing. They have rooms; ST will run you about 200,000 rupiah. If you like, take the girl to hotel if you’re staying at the Olympic. LT was 500,000 rupiah, same as the bars down the street (prices seemed quite firm too). Nice selection of girls, wish I would have had more time to spend around here. Don’t just limit yourself to the ones inside the bar either. Look for girls hanging all around this area, near the stairs, walking along the hallways and alleyways surrounding the complex, on the street, etc… I would have liked to have more time to look for streetwalkers on that street out in front of the hotel that runs around the Lokasari complex. Try it in the afternoon to early evenings while there’s still sunlight (maybe 3 - 6:00 pm). I had a particularly “tasty” group of girls “come on” to me as I was walking back from Today’s Country around 6:00 pm. For sure, there’s more on offer here than just what is inside the club(s). The girls on the street may well be better than what you’ll find in the bars, and even be a right bit cheaper too. Bound to be some potential in Lokasari Shopping Mall…never got around to checking it out. Learn a few phrases, at least enough to “close the deal”.

Malls:

Not quite as easy as some make it out to be (movie star “treatment”). Don’t expect a “red-light” district type aggressiveness, where all the girls are pawing at you and looking to get with you. Most are normal/non-pro type girls. Many will avoid eye contact and seem to ignore you. Perhaps uninterested in foreigners, in you in particular (naw, scratch this one, it couldn’t be :)), already have boyfriends, good girls, or just too shy, and so on. With that being said, there’s definitely potential here to find what you’re looking for with just a little patience and perseverance. Walk around; hang out in the food courts, etc, etc…occasionally you’ll happen across a friendly smile(s)/some eye contact. If she’s got the look, “waste no time” moving in on her. Best you learn a little Bahasa Indonesia yourself, and bring a phrase book along with you. Most of the girls love fiddling through the phrase books while practicing with you. Take it slowly…buy her a drink, a lunch or a dinner, see a movie, go dancing, … then “pounce” on her :).

Jakarta Malls:

Atrium Plaza (Central Jakarta)- I liked this one the best.
Blok M
Ciputra (North)
Pasar Raya (Blok M) – westerner hangout…but no friendly girls when I was there.
Plaza Indonesia
Plaza Senayan
Taman Anggrek – huge mall, very fancy, more affluent looking crowd…saw a couple of freelancers in the food court.

***Check Surabaya thread for other half of report.

Rainman
13-02-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by wonsim
Hi Bros there

Long long time didn come in here liao:( Btw...did realised that activities here seem to slow down quite a bit.

Just back from jkt last nite and first time went to crown. Hmmm...quite a nice place to relax with many pretty local/PRC gals. Went to the crown spa earlier and shocked to find that HJ is a norm there after massage.:)
Good massage though and think will frequent there instead of Kartika in future trips. Kartika too run down and quality not that good.

So Bro rain, where u cheong these days. Guess I will stick to Lido or Crown but will want to go hai Lai to try one of these days. Went there for dinner last month and saw many PRC chiobu.

Btw....these's this palembang chinese gal who keep calling me these days, guess she need some financial assistance so if you are keen to help, let me know and I can PM you the contact.

I have not tried her yet, was introduced by my client. I give 7.5-8/10 for look, and only setback, too skinny.

cheers

KNN... come back also never call me...

Did u see odd_master that owns Crown....kekekeke

Yes, Crown HC, Handjob is part of the package,,,,

SMS me that number lah.... I give her some money tonite...

cheers

Rainman
17-02-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by ramox
Wassup guys! 1st time writing here. Just wondering if Korean Spa is still open. If it's not, are there any similar joints operating in hotels. Don't like Kartika 2 much, the place is a pain to get to.

thx a bunch

They are still around...

I tell u more after I see some Fr from u...

cheers

phenom
19-02-2003, 12:47 AM
okie dokie.....

cheers

Hi Rain, I'm back home now for a couple of nites before continuing on to Medan. Too bad you're too indisposed to meet up on your birthday and I couldn't spare the time to call you the following nite. Too busy with meetings in the day and by late evening, my buddy Ximen drageed me of again to LA. I got a b'day present for you from Bali. Shall I pass it on to you on the next gathering here? No, its not a chicken as I posted previously but something else!!! :D

phenom
19-02-2003, 01:02 AM
Every month??? U sure?? I check with him.

For me... I try to go every year to pray pray to 4 face budda.. I didn't make it last year. So I should be there in March.

cheers

My next LOS trip will be in March too, on the last week. What's your schedule?

Rainman
19-02-2003, 09:44 AM
Hi Rain, I'm back home now for a couple of nites before continuing on to Medan. Too bad you're too indisposed to meet up on your birthday and I couldn't spare the time to call you the following nite. Too busy with meetings in the day and by late evening, my buddy Ximen drageed me of again to LA. I got a b'day present for you from Bali. Shall I pass it on to you on the next gathering here? No, its not a chicken as I posted previously but something else!!! :D

Sorry pal. As u know my place is far from town and I do not drive if I am going for drink.

Thanks for the present and I will collect it from u when we meet in Singapore.

cheers

Rainman
19-02-2003, 10:02 AM
My next LOS trip will be in March too, on the last week. What's your schedule?

Bro. thinking of going during the school holiday lah. from 17th mar.

What about U??

cheers

phenom
19-02-2003, 01:44 PM
Bro. thinking of going during the school holiday lah. from 17th mar.

What about U??

cheers

My schedule is from 23/3 to 30/3 for a seminar. Might possibly go a day or two earlier for some pre-bonking ;)
Not possible during the school holidays as I need to spend some quality time with the kids. Hardly any time for them these days. Will be in Jkt, Bandung and Jogya on the second week of March.

Rainman
19-02-2003, 06:17 PM
My schedule is from 23/3 to 30/3 for a seminar. Might possibly go a day or two earlier for some pre-bonking ;)
Not possible during the school holidays as I need to spend some quality time with the kids. Hardly any time for them these days. Will be in Jkt, Bandung and Jogya on the second week of March.

Wow, Biz must be good here???

I am in town.... I will see u in LA Bar this time....

Tell u quietly....Moon might be here too...kekekekek

cheers

phenom
20-02-2003, 12:51 AM
Wow, Biz must be good here???

I am in town.... I will see u in LA Bar this time....

Tell u quietly....Moon might be here too...kekekekek

cheers

Yes, done a few projects recently and my still-in-the-process swing through Java and Sumatra have so far yielded some result. Still, I'm hoping for a nice conclusion to my exhibition series at my last stop in Medan from tomorrow.
Need to supervise a major installation in Jkt and to follow up and tie some loose ends in Yogya, hence the cummming trip.
If Moon can make it, all the better. Together we can attack the melons of LA. :D Anyway, I just re-bonked Lilis, she of the small frame and outsized cantaloupes whom I first had in early July last year. And I had a gargantuan pair of boobs in Bandung. And a mindblowing cim in Bandongan, near Semarang. And..............and...............and............ .....................
Yeah......the "fishy" business turns out even better than the "bacon" business!

odd_master
26-02-2003, 08:17 PM
Hi, Rainman....
sorry for not being able to meet you all today (Wednesday), but I promise I will see you tommorow. I've been sick for the last 4 days.
Thank you.

dntb
27-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Dear Bro,
know its a bit troublesome but i am going to Jakarta for a meeting, as this is only a one day affair, i am going on Sat and leaving on Sun after, hence, would like to check out with you guys is there any happening at the above mentioned hotel that i reside in??

Awaiting for your kind reply!!

Thanks a lot

BADKARMA
27-02-2003, 06:51 PM
Hi everybody,
Just found this board.
Great thread, I spent 2 hours reading the whole thing.
It sure brings back lots of memories, since I used to patronize most of the places mentioned...:)

I am a local boy and will be going home to Jakarta after 7 years abroad. Anyways, I thought I'd introduce myself and probably meet some guys here to go romping togheter in the Big Durian....:P

odd_master
27-02-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by dntb
Dear Bro,
know its a bit troublesome but i am going to Jakarta for a meeting, as this is only a one day affair, i am going on Sat and leaving on Sun after, hence, would like to check out with you guys is there any happening at the above mentioned hotel that i reside in??

Awaiting for your kind reply!!

Thanks a lot

Next to your hotel you have Grand Manhattan Disco & KTV + Music Room (MUSRO).

Rainman
28-02-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by BADKARMA
Hi everybody,
Just found this board.
Great thread, I spent 2 hours reading the whole thing.
It sure brings back lots of memories, since I used to patronize most of the places mentioned...:)

I am a local boy and will be going home to Jakarta after 7 years abroad. Anyways, I thought I'd introduce myself and probably meet some guys here to go romping togheter in the Big Durian....:P

Huh.. Welcome home.

let's party......

cheers

FastFreddy
01-03-2003, 12:29 PM
Hello All,

First as a long-time lurker on this topic pages, I want to thank all for all the info and pointer to the fun places in Jkarta. Now for the question, does anyone have a good contact in Jakarta for Viagra or one of the generic equivalents. I'm an older guy that needs a little jump-start to last the 4 hour cheonging sessions, and the Jakarta ladies have exhausted my supply and I'm stuck here for another 3 weeks !!

Thanks in Advance, and once again thanks for all the great info and tips..

BTW: Are the Friday sessions at BATS still going on -- love to meet up and tell some tall stories.

phenom
01-03-2003, 11:08 PM
[i]Anyway, I just re-bonked Lilis, she of the small frame and outsized cantaloupes whom I first had in early July last year. And I had a gargantuan pair of boobs in Bandung. And a mindblowing cim in Bandongan, near Semarang. And..............and...............and............ .....................
Yeah......the "fishy" business turns out even better than the "bacon" business! [/B]

During my last Indo trip, I did nine chix, mostly melons in Jkt, Bandung and Semarang. Its hard to find the time to do FRs on all of them in the detailed way I would like to. However, I'll do what I can.
I shall start with the mightiest cantaloupes of that trip.
It was my second nite in Bandung, after three nites in Jkt. As I had bonked during all my four previous nites, and had been busy with my preparations for and at my exhibitions, I was dead beat when I finished packing up at 8 pm. I had to get up early the next morning at 5am to get to Semarang so I decided to take a break from bonking and headed for my room for a sorely needed early rest. That was not to be.
Before I could even step into the lift, my hp rang and my longtime Bandung friend told me excitedly that he is on the way with a chix for me. When I tried to stop him, he disclosed that the gal is the gargantuan boobed one that he had tried unsuccessfully to get for me the nite before.
As I recalled his description of those monstrosities, my dormant warrior felt the first rumblings of reawakening from its flaccid state. Torn between my previously steadfast desire to recharge my overtaxed physiological systems and my ultra abnormal fetish for oversized mammaries, I hesitated for what seemed an eternity.
My friend was getting impatient and told me that if I were to say no, I would be doing a disservice myself. In Mandarin, he uttered; "ru quo ni chi chue, ni chiu huay tui zhi zi bu chi". Doggone it, that's very true. One of my maxims is that I would rather regret doing something than regret not doing it. Again I lost my fight to my horny side.
Ten minutes later, my friend showed up at my room with the twin mountains of flesh in tow. She was short, not pretty and on the plump side. But, oh my Milky Way, right under my nose were the heaving "Gunung Merapi" and "Gunung Bromo". Those mighty "volcanoes" virtually sucked my breath away.
Those who had read my posts would know that I'm a sucker for enormous titties, and so long as the chix is not downright ugly and obesse, looks and shape are secondary. Have guns will travel? Ha! for me, its have melons will revel. Kekeke.
.....................................to be continued

phenom
02-03-2003, 02:47 AM
continuation .................................................. ................... Have guns will travel? Ha! for me, its have melons will revel. Kekeke.

My Bandung friend and the flesh bomb sat down in my room. After forty odd trips over a decade to Indoland, I still could not speak the lingo.
Unlike in LOS where I acquired a comfortable conversational grasp of the native tongue almost solely during the long hours in bed, I seldom took the Indo chix overnight and so did not have the time and opportunity to learn from the gals.
Also, my business dealings there are conducted mainly in Mandarin and to a lesser extend, English. My smattering of Malay just could not accord me the luxury of a meaningful verbal exchange with the chix.
With my friend as our interpreter, we chit-chated for the next half hour. She turned out to be quite friendly and by the time my friend left us, we were very comfortable with each other.
As I was really tired, I intended to take it real slow and easy. So, in one of my rare move in Indoland, I got her for overnight, for 300K. Her name is Kiki, she's a Sudanese from near Bandung and she's only nineteen. It was then almost nine pm and she hadn't had her dinner yet. Ditto for me.
The hotel restaurant was out as it was near closing time. Leaving her in my room to watch TV, I went off to the nearby Dunkin Donuts for some sandwitches and Coke.
Back to my room and after our stomachs had been satisfied, we got onto the bed to cuddle and horse around. Still fully dressed and sticky with dried perspiration from my long day, I playfully grapple with her on top of the sheets.
My hands and face were all over her plentiful globes. Mmmmm, simply heavenly. Slowly, button by button, I peeled back her white silky blouse to expose her bra-encased treasures. Correction, that undergarment could hardly hold, let alone cover those enormous orbs, more than half of which threathened to spill out of the inadequate cups.
My arms encircling the massive bosom, I reached behind for the clasp and released the straps. The globular mass freed from their restrain, spewed out, to appear even larger than when clothed.
By then, I had a ragging hardon but still I had no intention of rushing into the act as I had a whole nite in front of me. I removed the rest of her clothing and she did the same to my garments.
Fully naked, we shuffled the few steps to the bathroom, with me clinging behind her and my hands never leaving their hold on her delightful twin mountains.
We got into the bathtub and sat down facing each other, waiting for the water to fill up. As the warm comforting liquid inched upwards, my hands continued kneading her hanging racks as though they were soft rubberly dough. Hmmmmmm.................to be continued.

Rainman
03-03-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by FastFreddy
Hello All,

First as a long-time lurker on this topic pages, I want to thank all for all the info and pointer to the fun places in Jkarta. Now for the question, does anyone have a good contact in Jakarta for Viagra or one of the generic equivalents. I'm an older guy that needs a little jump-start to last the 4 hour cheonging sessions, and the Jakarta ladies have exhausted my supply and I'm stuck here for another 3 weeks !!

BTW: Are the Friday sessions at BATS still going on -- love to meet up and tell some tall stories.

Huh,,, never need those hence do not know where to find.

Fri at Bats??? Why not.

PM me and let's meet.

cheers

Rainman
04-03-2003, 01:22 PM
INVITATION

You are cordially invited to a

Farewell Dinner Party

in honour

of

H.E Ambassador Dato' Rastam Mohd Isa

Patron of MCJ

and

Datin Norizan Rastam

Date: Saturday , 8th.March 2003

Time : 7.00 PM

Venue:Balemang Restaurant

Jalan Wijaya 1 No.53

Kebayoran Baru , Jakarta Selatan 12170

Tel: 7233997, 7233978

Dress Code: Casual smart

Ticket cost: Rp 90,000/person

RSVP: email [email protected]

A T Chuan

President

Malaysia Club Jakarta

MoonFace
06-03-2003, 11:22 AM

easyeasy
07-03-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by MoonFace
:D :confused:

Rainman
07-03-2003, 12:55 PM

knn... lai lai lah...

smile ke lan/

MoonFace
13-03-2003, 04:21 AM
:)

Rainman
13-03-2003, 01:04 PM

Where is the FR on Liverpool SPA plus KTV???

Smile ke lan lah

phenom
15-03-2003, 01:59 AM
Rain, BOH SWEE LEH!!!

Why didn't you turn up on thursday nite, huh?
Lagi worse, never response to my sms.
Baddest of all, your hp was off the whole nite.

SO, WHAT HAPPENED?

Made me wait for you like goondu!!!

Anyway, after an hour, I got sick of waiting and even sicker of LA - all the waiting for your non-appearance made me lose my appetite for the melons there.
So needing a change of enviroment, I hop across to Sari Ayu opposite.
Haha, lucky for you (otherwise there will be alot of #a%* now) I got a couple of gems; one of them a wild and sexy vixen and the other a giantboobed shapely 17yo sweet-faced bunnytoothed girl-next-door cutie. In one of my rare high-octane performance, I bonked two chicks one immediately after the other.

MoonFace
15-03-2003, 02:43 AM
Liverpool SPA nothing to write lah.
Interior is not as posh as Atlantis
but room is big, with big TV Room
nice pool, warm and cold
good shower facilities, massage is typical lah

nice place to go though.
only 1 complaint is i think the KTV Lounge and SPA
share the same lift.
Spa lobby is on the 2nd, KTV on 4rd, and 4th floor is massage.

so chances you might have to share the same lift
with ppl going to the KTV Lounge...and you are wearing robe!

But it's a good last-stop before your depart from Jkt
since it's only about less than an hour away to the airport

Phenom!...
too bad..couldn't go to PJ the last trip.
was too busy... so close yet so far
miss LA Bar , MTR and SA

haizz...

MoonFace
15-03-2003, 02:46 AM
Hello All,

so FF... are you the one i met at BATS ?
the one-post wonder??...heh

so .. what happen that night ?
you disappear from us!.... so... tell us your story!

phenom
15-03-2003, 04:08 AM
Phenom!...
too bad..couldn't go to PJ the last trip.
was too busy... so close yet so far
miss LA Bar , MTR and SA

haizz...

You should have begged, borrowed or stole some time. So many juicy young melons at those three joints.
Actually I fully understood your predicament over the lack of time as my current trip to Yogya, Surabaya and Malang was also so tight that I failed to bonk any chix ath these places.
Still, in my 2 nites in Jkt, I managed to go to Kartika on Mon, and Sari Ayu on Thur.
So, will you be going to Jkt often now? I'll be there again either next month or early May at the latest. Meanwhile I'll be in Los for about 10 days starting next Friday. After that, it'll be Malaysia for maybe a week and then the Philippines for about 10 days as well. Really siong but also shiok at the same time.

FastFreddy
16-03-2003, 09:14 PM
so FF... are you the one i met at BATS ?
the one-post wonder??...heh

so .. what happen that night ?
you disappear from us!.... so... tell us your story!

Moon,

Yep, that was I.. Don't know what happened to you guys that night.. Looked all over that shake-head joint and could not see you guys... so chatted up some girl but no magic.. so left and went to JJ's where I ran into a bunch of Aussies I knew -- already pretty sauced.. Needless to say, I dragged home around 4:00 am -- alone (not that I was in any state at this point to do anything about it if I had bothered to hook up)..

Enjoyed meeting you and RainMan. Have to do it again the next time I'm back in Jakarta..

Rainman
17-03-2003, 12:35 PM
Rain, BOH SWEE LEH!!!

Why didn't you turn up on thursday nite, huh?
Lagi worse, never response to my sms.
Baddest of all, your hp was off the whole nite.

SO, WHAT HAPPENED?

Made me wait for you like goondu!!!

Anyway, after an hour, I got sick of waiting and even sicker of LA - all the waiting for your non-appearance made me lose my appetite for the melons there.
So needing a change of enviroment, I hop across to Sari Ayu opposite.

Huh??

bro.. I tried to call u at 6 but could not get u thus I send u 2 SMS that I could not make it as my Boss from Singaproe was here and called for a last min meeting leh?

Sorry again.

Can I make it up to u in Bangkok on the 21st? I am staying in Bio Sky hotel and might be meeting Saimcutry.

I see u there okay?

All drinks and bonking on my account. Swee bo??

Sorry again buddy.

Cheers

Martini-Fan
17-03-2003, 02:03 PM

All drinks and bonking on my account.

Same procedure during my next JKT-trip, right bro? :D
Bonking is cheap with me, you know, but the bill for drinks can be more painful.
Well planned my friend, hehe, thanks a lot.
Cheers!

phenom
17-03-2003, 10:26 PM
Huh??

bro.. I tried to call u at 6 but could not get u thus I send u 2 SMS that I could not make it as my Boss from Singaproe was here and called for a last min meeting leh?

Sorry again.

Can I make it up to u in Bangkok on the 21st? I am staying in Bio Sky hotel and might be meeting Saimcutry.

I see u there okay?

All drinks and bonking on my account. Swee bo??

Sorry again buddy.

Cheers

Aiyah, Rain! Don't say until like that leh. No problem lah.
I just got irritated cos couldn't get through to you on your hp. Had wanted to celebrate as I had just closed another deal then; my second of that trip.
But anyway, I subsequently got a couple of great bonks at Sari Ayu which I wouldn't have got if you had made it. :D
Are you leaving Bkk on the 21st or 22nd? I'm now not too sure whether I can get there on 21st. Will try to but might be able to go only on 22nd. Anyhow, I'll see you on 19th at C. B. - with your belated birday present hehehe!

MoonFace
19-03-2003, 05:01 PM
Moon,

.....Have to do it again the next time I'm back in Jakarta..

Oh Shit!..:eek: ........heeee!

FastFreddy
19-03-2003, 06:06 PM
Oh Shit!..:eek: ........heeee!

no more chewek's for a month or so.. on my way to china ! lets see if anything worth writing a FR about...

MoonFace
20-03-2003, 02:56 AM
no more chewek's for a month or so.. on my way to china ! lets see if anything worth writing a FR about...

no cewek..but now going for Xiao Jie ?!..;)

Rainman
20-03-2003, 01:12 PM

Nice meeting u Bro.

See u in town soon.

cheers

MoonFace
24-03-2003, 01:07 AM
Nice meeting u Bro.

See u in town soon.

cheers

odd_master
30-03-2003, 07:48 PM

Rainman
31-03-2003, 11:50 AM
LA Bar....

Bored and heard so much about LA Bar from Bro Phenom. So went last week after golf and boy oh boy.

Went in at about 1.20pm after my gold game, my leg was killing me and I really need a massage. Did not want to go over to Puri for a Massage as I only have one and a half hour before my appointment. So I choose LA as I thought like in Super, the gal might give me a rub too.....

As it was early, there was more men then gal inside, 3 gals with about 10 men sitting around drinking beer. Mummy came and told me the lady in white beri good, just started work and service beri good. Since I do not have a choice... WTF... just take her as her boob looks delicious.....Also looks beri young to me....16 maybe..

Paid Rup 160k (Sin 31) and up to the room.. I lay down on the bed after stripping and look at her. She ask me why not let her clean me. Told her just back from golf and still beri clean as taken shower at the club house..She insist so no choice but to clean my dick only myself.

Was beri tire and asked her to give me a massage instead but she do not know how?? nonetheless, she stripped and oh boy... was her boob perfect, round, firm and maybe 33B... fixes nicely on her small fame...

Guess what, she ask me how to massage...KNN... told me she only know how to suck cock and fuck but not massage... Just tell her to rub rub my leg lah..... She smile and say okay,... KNN... totally cannot make it lah.... So okay loh.... ask her to do what she does best......... BBBJ

My goh, was she born to suck cock.... the ways she goes about from my top to bottom from right to left and front to back... (U guess where and what)... I am really in cloud 9...... One of the best till kingom cum.....She must have spent a good 20 min on it and she really enjoy it mroe then I do from her expression....

Want to ride me raw, she must be out of her mind.... tell her no way..... so cap and the usual,,,,... U know I do not like FJ.... nonetheless..... A beri good FJ..... very accomodating......

Afterwashing up, we sat there and talk for about 20 min....Nice lady in the trade foronly one month 5 days from Mandado, Sulawesi.. My 2nd from this city...

Name : Mila
boob : 33B

BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10

looks.... : 7/10....

So Phenom.. At last i tried .....hahahahahahah

Rainman
31-03-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by oddamaster

what what,.,.... having fun hor???

So when can I see u again??????

Misss u alot....wahahaha

Cheers

MoonFace
31-03-2003, 08:13 PM
LA Bar....

.....Name : Mila

:mad: enuff of reading and reading and more readings...

thaiboy
31-03-2003, 10:35 PM
LA Bar....

Bored and heard so much about LA Bar from Bro Phenom. So went last week after golf and boy oh boy.

Went in at about 1.20pm after my gold game, my leg was killing me and I really need a massage. Did not want to go over to Puri for a Massage as I only have one and a half hour before my appointment. So I choose LA as I thought like in Super, the gal might give me a rub too.....

As it was early, there was more men then gal inside, 3 gals with about 10 men sitting around drinking beer. Mummy came and told me the lady in white beri good, just started work and service beri good. Since I do not have a choice... WTF... just take her as her boob looks delicious.....Also looks beri young to me....16 maybe..

Paid Rup 160k (Sin 31) and up to the room.. I lay down on the bed after stripping and look at her. She ask me why not let her clean me. Told her just back from golf and still beri clean as taken shower at the club house..She insist so no choice but to clean my dick only myself.

Was beri tire and asked her to give me a massage instead but she do not know how?? nonetheless, she stripped and oh boy... was her boob perfect, round, firm and maybe 33B... fixes nicely on her small fame...

Guess what, she ask me how to massage...KNN... told me she only know how to suck cock and fuck but not massage... Just tell her to rub rub my leg lah..... She smile and say okay,... KNN... totally cannot make it lah.... So okay loh.... ask her to do what she does best......... BBBJ

My goh, was she born to suck cock.... the ways she goes about from my top to bottom from right to left and front to back... (U guess where and what)... I am really in cloud 9...... One of the best till kingom cum.....She must have spent a good 20 min on it and she really enjoy it mroe then I do from her expression....

Want to ride me raw, she must be out of her mind.... tell her no way..... so cap and the usual,,,,... U know I do not like FJ.... nonetheless..... A beri good FJ..... very accomodating......

Afterwashing up, we sat there and talk for about 20 min....Nice lady in the trade foronly one month 5 days from Mandado, Sulawesi.. My 2nd from this city...

Name : Mila

Tiu......so good meh....book her in advance for me for my YT session ........

thaiboy

phenom
01-04-2003, 02:07 AM

thaiboy

But of course! LA has the best melons in all of Jkt. If there's any single joint anywhere where I had the most number of gals, it got to be either LA or Kartika.

Rainman
01-04-2003, 11:48 AM
:mad: enuff of reading and reading and more readings...

Huh?? Sei me tai chi??

Song bo?? PCC lah...

See u Soooooooooooonnnnn

Don't T o k c o k hor.....

hahahahahahah

Rainman
01-04-2003, 11:55 AM

thaiboy

A but then?? that is why I say Bangkok more expensive mah....

Also I do not like to sleep with gal that i cannot communicate mah...wahahahahahah

But hor... JOY should be okay..

I make hard hard wait for her.. Don;t let me Seow Cheong Now......hahahahaha

cheers

Rainman
01-04-2003, 11:59 AM
But of course! LA has the best melons in all of Jkt. If there's any single joint anywhere where I had the most number of gals, it got to be either LA or Kartika.

I still say kartika cannot make it.

Heard Korean Spa closed again...

Anuone with infor to share??

Rainman
01-04-2003, 12:27 PM
[EIGHTSOME

Well.. U would have probably heard about 3some, 4some, 5 some.... have u tried or heard about EIGHTSOME. Some ppl tell me that is not the right word to use and should use mass ORGY instead? Anyway who cares.....

I do not why but it must happened after golf.

As usual, finished our game and was drinking at the club house, then friend suggest we go over to the pub in the club house. So took our shower and off we goes... KNnzz... The pub was booked for private function but as I knows the bar tender quite well, he allowed us to sit at the bar counter and have some Bintang. But we felt out of place in my T-shirt and shorts as the guest coming were all dressed to killed.

So I suggested we go down to Malawai Hotel instead which is the cheapest and nearer. U remember we did a 4some there sometimes back??kekeke

So off we goes, 5 of us as the rest wanted to go home. Reach there at about 7pm and my friend were a little horny and cheeky after our last Sexperience there... So instead of going straight to the 6th floor, we went over to the hotel reception and checked what is the price for the best suite here for a night. Shit, no short time??? kekekek Rates is damn cheap, the best suite cost only Rup 350,000 all-in.. Too cheap to believe so we decided to check the room before we booked........off the rest of the guys goes while I proceed to the 6th floor for stock checking......hehehe

Huh... not bad... Quiet as usual with 2 ang mo at the counter with more then 40 gals sitting round.... thanks to the Bali bomb...Now Ang Mo avoid places where too many Ang Mo gather as they do not want to become easy target....

Sat down at the counter, order 5 bottles of Stout,... CB... all the fishing kept signaling to me to book them... Okay lah.. but WAIT... How come one gal looks so familiar? Where did I see her before, she looks like a old Actress but who???

My friend came and we started chatting, pleased with the Suite as it is big with a Hall,.... huh..not bad not bad. they booked it too....Wow. that mean Action lor????

Suddenly my friend shouted... Hey,,, that gal looks like Hu Jin. Shit... now that he mentioned.. Indeed fair and with that mole there.... So booked her immediately....Guess she is about 19 yrs old, one of the younger gal u can find here. Good think is that Ang Mo do not like fair gal,....kekeke.. So I presume less utilization as compared to the rest...

My friend choose another one and asked if they mind 4 gals together?? Why not was the Answer,... Wah,, seow liao... But must book for 2 sessions per gal hor?? (One hour is up 300,000 so Rup 600,000 = Sin 120) On lah,,, who scare who... one hour also not enough wah I thought.....

To better enjoy orgy, the gals must click with one another so we leave them to chose the other 2 partners... many came... Seow... Like interview like that but none caught our interest. Managed to secure only one....

So with 5 man and 3 gals, we proceed to the lift and up we goes to the suite..... Fun.. check stock in the lift liao.. press here and then.. Huh... not bad.. all quite big.....hehehehe

In the room... We order another 20 bottles of stout and then another 3 gals came up...... WTF... but wait a min... one not bad so we took and tips the rest to fuck off.....kekek

TBC

cheongkid
01-04-2003, 02:16 PM
walao! 5 men + 4 gals, that's not 8 but 9! definitely MASS ORGY liao!

Rainman
01-04-2003, 03:50 PM
One of them did not join mah,.,.... got stock checking at night.....kekekeke

Part two of EIGHTSOME...

Where was I... oh Yes.... The additional gal came...hahahahah

Sametime, the waiter also came with the 20 bottles of stout we ordered. The guys all sat in the hall and see what's on TV, ... Huh.. about the room. quite big but a little run down. this is a very old hotel mind U... Where got so cheap one...

While we were watching TV, the gals were busy preparing the baran baran that they brought up to the room,,, They came for us and want to shower us?? But what for? We just took our shower half an hour ago.... remembered?? Tell the gals to go wash themselves lah.... But hor.,... must all strip together in the hall one hor... And there we are... show time..... with 4 gals stripping and yes,, all the boob good, B to C cup... looks wise.. Only my Hu Jin is nice, the rest....so so only lah... But who cares??? U cannot have the best of both world right??

To be continiue.......

danny41sg
01-04-2003, 05:42 PM
One of them did not join mah,.,.... got stock checking at night.....kekekeke

Part two of EIGHTSOME...

Where was I... oh Yes.... The additional gal came...hahahahah

Sametime, the waiter also came with the 20 bottles of stout we ordered. The guys all sat in the hall and see what's on TV, ... Huh.. about the room. quite big but a little run down. this is a very old hotel mind U... Where got so cheap one...

While we were watching TV, the gals were busy preparing the baran baran that they brought up to the room,,, They came for us and want to shower us?? But what for? We just took our shower half an hour ago.... remembered?? Tell the gals to go wash themselves lah.... But hor.,... must all strip together in the hall one hor... And there we are... show time..... with 4 gals stripping and yes,, all the boob good, B to C cup... looks wise.. Only my Hu Jin is nice, the rest....so so only lah... But who cares??? U cannot have the best of both world right??

To be continiue.......
'

Fuck you lah...why so many interval one leh?

smiler
02-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Cos he learn this tactis from me mah....commerical break always......hahahahahaha

Rainman
03-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by danny41sg
'

Fuck you lah...why so many interval one leh?

Fuck u too lah. U know ehere is the full version of this FR lah.

Posted in part here is to see the respond.... Looks like slow here??

Wonder whether anybody read now??

BTW.. Sam.. why is my 2 post here deleted??

Cheers

Rainman
03-04-2003, 11:14 AM
Part three of Eightsome...... Final

After stripping, all four goes to the toilet together and I too went to the bathroom to see. Have u seen four gals taking shower together?? hehehe .. that is the idea lah... where got chance some more if not today??? Sei Pei song man.. See four gals naked and rubbing, cleaning one another laughing away all the time. They were having fun... squeezing one another boob...hahaha.. nice especially when all about the same height and size.......

All my friends got ready except one. He got appointment with GF at home so must keep stock...KNNzzzz... like that also can?? So While all my friends proceed to the room naked and what a sight with 3 semi-erected dick....keke.. 2 lie on the bed, one on the sofa in the room waiting for the ladies to come out....NBzzz.... the ladies came and drag all into the toilet to wash up,,,, No choice loh... as Hu Jin also came to me to pull me into the toilet. As I was sitting on the sofa in the hall with that friend that is fully dressed, he took the opportunity to check on her boob too.,..

WTF... but who cares.... So off we goes to the Toilet and with 8 ppl in one toilet.. It sure is packed..... took turn cleaning by the lady.. Traffic jam u know... Left also got boob, right also,... my hand were busy and so were the other 3 pairs of hands.....hahahahaha.. Now u know why 2 nei nei.... none were spared.... We switch from one to the other and of course checked all eight lah... Again, only Hu Jin's is firm as she is the youngest, the rest.. Sagging liao lah... So big is not necessarily good... so much for gravity... So the lady were also beri busy.... cleaning with their hands but some were speechless... WHY... because somehow.. some dick got a nice blow... So with hand on another, dick in mouth and hands all over her body. it is near impossible to descript. Hahahahaa...

So those that had finish cleaning left with just me and her...kekee.. the usual cleaning done by her while I the checking... They used to call me Doc Rain U know...with reason of course..... I love to check for breast cancer....heheh...

Coming out of the Toilet, What a sight before me... 2 guys on the bed with 2 gals working on the dick, the other is sitting on the sofa near the dressing table also with one gal down under??? Told Hu Jin to join the guys on the bed while I goes to the hall for more drink. U have a full view of the room from the hall.... So I love a free show before anything.. Also to accompany my friend sitting outside.... Drank Stout,, lots of it and watch show,,, Sei pei song men...See the gals changing from one dick to the other and sometime working on one another....(the Gals only)..wow..... One of my friend has started wearing the cap and pumping one doggie style while she with another gal were sucking on another dick on the bed....

Wow. How to tahan... So I goes in and pull Hu Jin out to the hall. Sat on the sofa and tell her to proceed... What is better then this in life?? Imagine, Cigar in one hand, Stout on the other.. watching TV while she give u a BBBJ (her skill so so only)....moreover. U can see another three couples in various position in the room.... whahahah ..... life is so unfair..... hahahaha...But then... beri funny with one fiend sitting next to me and playing with her boob while she work on my shaft?? NBzzzz... So I get her to stand up facing the Sofa while I enter her from behind... like that I can see the room behind me and my hand can move to the front... Wah,,,, nice tight cunt she has....20-30 stoke later... decide to go into the room and join in the fun....Friend watching next to u fully dressed... beri funny u know...kekekekek

So into the bed room, found a spot on the bed and lie there. changed partner and let another blow me. huh.. this one better.... Must try all.. So move around and stick my dick into whatever mouth that is free..... oh my god.... Now I know Why beyond sung that Song ... Yu Yuen te Paradise...... this is Paradise lah.... No free mouth were spared.... hahahahaha... but then only one is good....in BBBj that is....

Okay,,, goes back to the bed and lie there... 3 gals came over and worked on my body... My god.... never mind... They work on me while been fuck from the back.... Song right???

Enough?? Okay lah... Ask whoever that is free to feel free to sit ontop of me... hehe... I lie there and let them do all the work... It must be crazy.. All four took turn fucking me.... changing partner all the time.. When I realize.... All my friends had CUm and is washing up... CCB,,,,, that means I would have 4 pairs of eyes looking at me instead of one??? So how????

When All my friend finished washing and getting to dress up... two gals were still washing up... They were very cooperative indeed... Hu Jin is tire and asked all her friends to come out and help.. Well.. I do not like so many ppl looking at me.. So off we went to the toilet, all three of us to join the other 2 gals....

I sat on the basin and they took turn giving me head..None were free, either on my nipple, my knee, or my dick... All rotate..kekekek.. it must be another good 10 min till they nearly gave up... then they smile and signal the best gal to do the BBBJ.. I mentioned she is the best... Wow,,,wow..... 3 gals all over u while the last working hard on your didi... See who gets defeated.... The war last another few min but I didn't lose hor.. I help them to make me cummmmm......hahahha

That's it.. so all four help me wash and clean up... What a night it was......... We paid them, finish our stout and home sweet home......

Besides my Hu jin, the rest so so if u ask fr my comment.

Anyway, to have 4 gals is not too difficult here but to have a 8some... not so easy...

hahahahhaa...........enjoy.

MoonFace
05-04-2003, 12:18 AM
NBz.....:mad:

smiler
05-04-2003, 02:03 AM
WTF????????:rolleyes:

Rainman
05-04-2003, 01:21 PM
CBzzzzzzzzzzz.. Don't Tok cok here lah....

I wrote one thousand word and u reply in one... Cbzzzzzzzzz..

Wait for my kartika FR....

Make Phenom gain gain...

cheers

Rainman
05-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Las Vegas Re visit.

Sassina was here and we head for Hard rock cafe. Really tire as not many places to go nowaday,. Bored.

A friend called and decided to meet at Las Vegas.

Must say standard dropped liao leh....

Boring and no gal nice to see....

few of us and we booked only 4 gals. Total bill is Rup 3.5 million (SD700).... We only order one bottle of Martell loh... Plus some beer.. fucking expensive. no wonder can get room so easy..

So still strongly recommended to go to Golden Crown instead.... sianzzzzzzzzzzz...

Cheers

Rainman
08-04-2003, 09:39 AM
New york Cafe at Taman Ria.

Who have been there,,,,

Was there last night. A small cafe with live band from Tue till Sun.

However.. monday is like shit like that.

Only 7 of us there the whole of last night.... boring place but then with Sars in the air..... i thought it is better to goes to places that is not too crowded,,,, As per doc advise...:D

phenom
08-04-2003, 10:26 AM
CBzzzzzzzzzzz.. Don't Tok cok here lah....

I wrote one thousand word and u reply in one... Cbzzzzzzzzz..

Wait for my kartika FR....

Make Phenom gain gain...

cheers

Huh? You unearthed some new melons at Kartika?

Rainman
08-04-2003, 04:22 PM

Bad Report coming soon....

Stay tune and gain....

hahahaha
™û™û™û™ûBBBBBBBBB™û™û™û™ûBBBBBBBB B™û™û™û™ûBBBBBBBBB™û™û™û™ûBBBBBBB BB™û™û™û™ûBBBBBBBBB™û™û™û™ûBBBBBB BBB

fujimori
12-04-2003, 12:26 PM
hi all bros,

Just got here and will stay only for 1 night, dun't have much time to "shop" around. Did some research on this thread and went thrugh 83 pages, but dun't have enough time for further research. Any recommendation/contact numbers for big boob gals for short 3 hrs or overnight? How much?

By the way, staying in Sari Pacific hotel tonight. Any happening nearby?

Thanks all.:)

KameradX
13-04-2003, 09:21 AM
brothers,
anybody knows some happenings in jakarta selatan?
somebody told me there's a place called mm
at barito
any bros go there before?:confused:

when i go to plaza sanayan my jaw alwways
dropping when i see the gals....

Cukiew
13-04-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by KameradX
brothers,
at barito

Hi KameradX,
In jakarta selatan also have much place to go, but the place i know is only for massage and shiatsu.
you can try in Grand Wijaya Centre or in ITC Fatmawati which there's many shiatsu or massage.
And usually in the massage place, u can also have HJ or even FJ depends on your negotiation with the massager.
and also if u like to go to karaoke place, you can try the Japanese restaurant which is in front of Blok M plaza.
There's so much japanese restaurant there which provide beautiful girl to accompany you and some of them are pretty and hot. yummy.

MoonFace
13-04-2003, 07:51 PM
New york Cafe at Taman Ria.

Who have been there,,,,

Was there last night. A small cafe with live band from Tue till Sun.

However.. monday is like shit like that.

Only 7 of us there the whole of last night.... boring place but then with Sars in the air..... i thought it is better to goes to places that is not too crowded,,,, As per doc advise...:D

New York Cafe...ok we go next time!

just drink and girl watching.... retired liao!

(15 words hor!)

Batam Man
13-04-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by fujimori
hi all bros,

Just got here and will stay only for 1 night, dun't have much time to "shop" around. Did some research on this thread and went thrugh 83 pages, but dun't have enough time for further research. Any recommendation/contact numbers for big boob gals for short 3 hrs or overnight? How much?

By the way, staying in Sari Pacific hotel tonight. Any happening nearby?

Thanks all.:)

Try going to Hard Rock Cafe just next to Sari Pacific Hotel, sometimes can be quite happening, especially between 11pm till closing time.
Enjoin...:cool:

Rainman
14-04-2003, 01:28 PM
brothers,
at barito

MM is in front of Patamina Hospital.

Was told so many time that it is a good place but a little expensive.

never been there myself but Moon went before.

it is a Karaoke lah.:D

blursam
14-04-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Batam Man
Try going to Hard Rock Cafe just next to Sari Pacific Hotel, sometimes can be quite happening, especially between 11pm till closing time.
Enjoin...:cool:

Yes, confirmed have happenings at HRC. Also, take a cab to Tiga Puluh at Le Meridien Hotel.....sure to happen !!!:D

KameradX
15-04-2003, 02:52 AM
thanks bros
so moonface, can u give me some details fo MM
i heard its 700k for 6 hours
is it true??

6 hours can take some nap lor!!!!!
how many times can we cum in 6 hours!!!
3-4 times then my didi start to faint!!:eek:

blursam
16-04-2003, 09:33 AM
thanks bros
so moonface, can u give me some details fo MM
i heard its 700k for 6 hours
is it true??

6 hours can take some nap lor!!!!!
how many times can we cum in 6 hours!!!
3-4 times then my didi start to faint!!:eek:

700K sounds expensive leh......Should be able to get at least overnight for 400K.

Feira
16-04-2003, 02:54 PM
Rainman,

Just be forewarned that me a buddy is coming down tomorrow evening. Going to Block M first for RnR. Then have to go to Embassy for a party.

What's the situation with Sars there? Hope stadium's still good to go...

Rainman
17-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Rainman,

Just be forewarned that me a buddy is coming down tomorrow evening. Going to Block M first for RnR. Then have to go to Embassy for a party.

What's the situation with Sars there? Hope stadium's still good to go...

Tonite? How about meeting at Fashion cafe at 6 pm first? Blursam and middle ware will be there?

See u there?

cheers

Feira
17-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Bui sai leh... my flight kena delayed..
arriving only about 8 pm.

going dinner with family first and then to hotel to check in. where you going after? i kal you from my local number later lah.

newyorker88
17-04-2003, 06:26 PM
Hi Brothers!! I was just back from Jakarta, Statium is still quite packed, dispite the fear of SARS...

BADKARMA
18-04-2003, 04:33 PM
Rainman,
Have u ever tried the famous "Rambo Message" in that small alley (locals call it the "hell alley") in Kota?

I am planning a bachelor party in July for my best friend and since I ve been away for so long can u give me any suggestions as where to go?
Does Golden Crown have in house strip dancers?
Whats the rate for the room?

star_trooper
19-04-2003, 07:52 AM

Hi bros,

I was in Kartika a few weeks back and one thing I noticed was this. If you have the chance, try going there in the evening ( after 8pm ) and I think you will find some gems there. Previously, I used to visit that place in the afternoon and found that most of the ladies there at that time were quite bad in terms of looks...almost the type you would find at Nana Plaza in BKK. Perhaps that is to the liking of some others here but for if you were to venture there later at night, I notice a lot more young free lancers there....just my 2 cents worth.

Rainman
19-04-2003, 03:51 PM
Rainman,
Have u ever tried the famous "Rambo Message" in that small alley (locals call it the "hell alley") in Kota?

I am planning a bachelor party in July for my best friend and since I ve been away for so long can u give me any suggestions as where to go?
Does Golden Crown have in house strip dancers?
Whats the rate for the room?

Rambo message?? U are talking about the lane behind Stadium?
Nothing impressive to me. Normal lah/

Things changes and new places will open in July. Golden Crown got no Stripist the last few time I was there. Didn't ask too but I am sure can be arranged.

Cheers

Rainman
19-04-2003, 03:55 PM
Bui sai leh... my flight kena delayed..
arriving only about 8 pm.

going dinner with family first and then to hotel to check in. where you going after? i kal you from my local number later lah.

Wah Lan... No new from u so i go to sleep lah///

hahahaha:D

lahchi
19-04-2003, 04:07 PM
Dear Masters and Lau Chiaus of Jakarta,

I was crusing along Hayam Waruk and cummed across shophouse units with large numbers on the tinted doors? Are these bordellos? Any idea?

Also what time does the chinese street walkers crusie along Hayam Waruk. I was there at around 6pm on a Sunday but alas none of them were around.

lahchi

BADKARMA
20-04-2003, 08:00 AM
Those shophouses might be gambling parlors (with panchiko-like machines) or they could also be boarding houses. Some of these boarding houses may have working girls.

I never see any chinese street walkers anywhere in Jakarta, but I've been away for quite sometime so I don't know....

If you really want to find chinese working girls try the Bintang Mawar bar in Mangga Besar, just behind the Lokasari Park. They usually have chinese freelances in the afternoon, around 4-5 PM.

Or maybe you should try picking up non-working chinese girls in clubs. The trick is to know when to go.
I don't know if they still do this, but a couple of years back those huge clubs in Kota open from around noon every Sundays.
Many chinese college or highschool girls came to take ecstacy. If you are smooth enough you can easily get yourself one of these lovely ladies.

I got myself a cute chinese girl from Pontianak, took "E" together and checked into Grogol Inn later that night....:P

Try Sydney 2000 or Millenium in Gajah Mada Plaza.

BADKARMA
20-04-2003, 08:03 AM
Rambo message?? U are talking about the lane behind Stadium?
Nothing impressive to me. Normal lah/

Things changes and new places will open in July. Golden Crown got no Stripist the last few time I was there. Didn't ask too but I am sure can be arranged.

Cheers

Did you go to that place where they have waterbeds and you lay down on it and got washed with warm water and soap and the girls slide up and down your body? Can't remember the name but it is in that alley behind Stadium.

fujimori
21-04-2003, 09:46 AM
Can anyone tell me the exact address of Stadium and Sydney 2000? Any gal to recommend? and how much the rate for short time?

Rainman
21-04-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by lahchi
Dear Masters and Lau Chiaus of Jakarta,

Also what time does the chinese street walkers crusie along Hayam Waruk. I was there at around 6pm on a Sunday but alas none of them were around.

lahchi

6 pm.. still sleeping lah.... try from 10.30pm onward...

good luck.:D

Feira
21-04-2003, 05:28 PM
Hey Rainman.. you changed your local number or wat? I arrived on 17th... called you but phone was off. It stayed off til I left town dude.

But, here's a run down of what happened to me and a buddy..

Thursday
Stayed at the Batavia Hotel up north. Didn't go to the club attached to it. Not my cup of music.. I saw a few nice girls going there though.. having a hotel right next to it isn't that bad i guess...

Went to Embassy and CO2. And then off to Stadium for a "good" fun. Stayed til about 10 am.. Look for Novi on 4th floor . One of the best in the group. Got her at about 6 am.. just when I was cooling down.. nice timing cause she would stay on with you at the club after the "job" til it was time for her to go home..

Friday
Went to Embassy and CO2 again.. and then off to Stadium again. Met someone at the club this time.. Went back with her and her friend at 10 am.. It was a first time for me to have 2 big breasted girls on the same bed. That was a wild time for us.

Sat
Went to Diamond. And that's when I realised Crown is at the back! So near to Stadium! Must go check out the spa soon!
Diamond has quite a large pool of PRC girls though. I saw quite a few good ones.. i didn't take any as I prefer locals. More fun lah.. PRC just sit and be pretty. Won't do nothing. Nothing happened at the Karaoke... wasn't in the mood.
Continued to Embassy, CO2 and Wizards... and ended the scene at where else? Stadium lah. This time, went to Mami Diana this and went for Rini. Petite local girl... a bit shy but once she gets on it, it was real fun. It was her first time having a guy eat her with a stud in the tongue. I tell you, she didn't want to let me go.. we went beyond the stipulated time.

Sunday
Thought of going to Crown.. but heck no time.. next time lah.. now I know where it is.. but what's the rate like? Any recomendations? I like going for massages after Stadium.. and a good blowjob will be just as fine..

Feira
21-04-2003, 05:54 PM
>> Can anyone tell me the exact address of Stadium and Sydney 2000? Any gal to recommend? and how much the rate for short time?

Forget Sydney lah. It's crap. It's getting lonely in there.
Milinium, Batavia and the new one - Miles ( I think) in Lokasari are under the same boss. Plays really really hard music. Some chinese, mixed with local indo songs, push the beats-per-minute by 300% and you're there. I can't stand the music. Gives me a headache. A lot of young people though. Especially Chinese. I never get any chicks there as I walked out as soon as I went in.

Stadium is my church. Everything you need is there. Really good music, alot of international DJs play there once a while.. and really rockin chicks from the South go there most Friday nights..
Best time to go is Saturday 4 am.
Rate for 1 hour is RP230k includes a standard room on the 5th floor. Get the girls from the wide selection on the 4th floor. You can also pick up girls and book the room at a lower rate.
Always wear condoms dude. You should see the men who went up.

Milinium, Sydney, and Stadium are on the stretch of Hayam Wuruk. Milinium is in Gajah Mada Plaza. Sydney is behind Raja Mas and close to Golden Crown. I'm not going to tell you where Stadium is... It's my church man. Don't want too many people to congregate there. hehe

lahchi
21-04-2003, 08:50 PM
6 pm.. still sleeping lah.... try from 10.30pm onward...

good luck.:D

Dear Master Rainman, Badkarma, and all other lau-chiaus,

Thanks for the info....I am recently posted to Jak....I have tried Yap's gal...not too bad....

The shophouse at Hayam Waruk really looks interesting but i won't want to go in b4 i know what i am in for:)

Are ther any good massage palour along Hayam Waruk? Someone told me the one at Duta Merlin is not bad? Thanks

lahchi

fujimori
21-04-2003, 09:47 PM
>> Can anyone tell me the exact address of Stadium and Sydney 2000? Any gal to recommend? and how much the rate for short time?

Forget Sydney lah. It's crap. It's getting lonely in there.
Milinium, Batavia and the new one - Miles ( I think) in Lokasari are under the same boss. Plays really really hard music. Some chinese, mixed with local indo songs, push the beats-per-minute by 300% and you're there. I can't stand the music. Gives me a headache. A lot of young people though. Especially Chinese. I never get any chicks there as I walked out as soon as I went in.

Stadium is my church. Everything you need is there. Really good music, alot of international DJs play there once a while.. and really rockin chicks from the South go there most Friday nights..
Best time to go is Saturday 4 am.
Rate for 1 hour is RP230k includes a standard room on the 5th floor. Get the girls from the wide selection on the 4th floor. You can also pick up girls and book the room at a lower rate.
Always wear condoms dude. You should see the men who went up.

Milinium, Sydney, and Stadium are on the stretch of Hayam Wuruk. Milinium is in Gajah Mada Plaza. Sydney is behind Raja Mas and close to Golden Crown. I'm not going to tell you where Stadium is... It's my church man. Don't want too many people to congregate there. hehe

Just went to Stadium this afternoon, they only charged Rp197k, for an hour. So, what's that Rp230k? Are we talking the same standard room service?

fujimori
21-04-2003, 09:48 PM

Thanks for the info....I am recently posted to Jak....I have tried Yap's gal...not too bad....

The shophouse at Hayam Waruk really looks interesting but i won't want to go in b4 i know what i am in for:)

Are ther any good massage palour along Hayam Waruk? Someone told me the one at Duta Merlin is not bad? Thanks

lahchi

There is one Duta SPA in Hayam Wuruk. Good for Shiatsu Massage. Tried once, but no hanky-panky, real massage.

Rainman
22-04-2003, 02:00 PM
Just went to Stadium this afternoon, they only charged Rp197k, for an hour. So, what's that Rp230k? Are we talking the same standard room service?

There is 2 places to fuck in Stadium.

The one u went got fish tank on the 2nd floor?

The one he went open only at night after 10 and the place is the spiral staircase up to the 5th floor... never tried here before...

Open too late..

hahahah

Rainman
22-04-2003, 02:06 PM
Did you go to that place where they have waterbeds and you lay down on it and got washed with warm water and soap and the girls slide up and down your body? Can't remember the name but it is in that alley behind Stadium.

Sound like a beri nice place leh...

Why is it?? Can anybody tell me?? never try water bed before....haha

Rainman
22-04-2003, 02:11 PM
Hey Rainman.. you changed your local number or wat? I arrived on 17th... called you but phone was off. It stayed off til I left town dude.

But, here's a run down of what happened to me and a buddy..

Sorry pal...

Week end for family unless advance notice recd from u....hahaha

I thought u say u would be here month end???

Anyway, blursam and middleware were in town and they went to batavia and LA bar...

See u soon. but we meet on the 30th in Singapore first??

The Tok Cok gathering at Serangoon???

Rainman
22-04-2003, 02:15 PM

lahchi

Yap gal got no standard lah... give it a miss. For your infor, Yap is also a middlemen and he got his gal from this guy call Warto. a Chinese also.....

Pass Hayam Waruk again last night at 1130pm... Got raid leh.. not a single gal on the street but saw 3 police car park at harmoni side?? Wonder what happened??

Rainman
22-04-2003, 02:17 PM
Calling brother in Jakarta.. Do report here....

Looks like we have new blood in town.....hahahaha:D

Feira
22-04-2003, 05:38 PM
I know some brudders in JKT.. one called me while I was still in SG... but I changed to local nymber as soon as I'm in JKT lah..

Anyways, I should be back there again in mid-May. After BKK.

MoonFace
22-04-2003, 06:37 PM

Looks like we have new blood in town.....hahahaha:D :D

Marco
22-04-2003, 07:14 PM
FR Golden Crown Spa

I am in a short trip to JKT and yesterday after work i wanted to test Golden Crown Spa in Glodok Plaza.
I took a VIP private room on 4th floor: Rp 250,000 for 1h30.
Can have VVIP for 300k and President Suite for 350K.

The room was very nice, big with shower and jacuzzi. And the girl wasgood also. Petite but young nice face and good body. I see other massage girls there also good.
She ask me to undress completely, i am fully naked ! Then start the massage : very very good and professional, she knows her job.
After some time start massage with baby oil and start to massage my a**hole several times !! Good sensation !
Then she touch my balls and I think : ready for a good hanky panky !
I try to grab her melons and surprise... cannot ! At least take out top : cannot ! And uniform so tight cannot even touch her body.
She say cannot open or show: company policy. I try everything, sweet talk, good money...etc " tidak boleh !! No kissing, no BJ, no tits fuck and of course no FS !
But she can make a HJ and price included in massage.

Ok I really do not understand the concept !!! if clean massage why massage my a**hole and my balls ! I get all excited and then cannot everything lah !
Why beautiful girls, get me naked, play with my didi, all the teasing for only a HJ ? So frustrating !!

So horny after I go straight to Kartika !

Overall for only massage and HJ Rp250,000 is expensive, can get better deal in any 5 stars hotel.

So it was the girl or what ? Anybody get special services ?

Rainman
22-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Marco
FR Golden Crown Spa

Overall for only massage and HJ Rp250,000 is expensive, can get better deal in any 5 stars hotel.

Some ppl managed to get more then u did... hehehe

I am going on Friday and wait for my FR....

Rainman
22-04-2003, 08:04 PM
I know some brudders in JKT.. one called me while I was still in SG... but I changed to local nymber as soon as I'm in JKT lah..

Anyways, I should be back there again in mid-May. After BKK.

I do not seem to have your JKT number?

Anyway. Would u be in Singapore on 30th for a gathering or U would be in Bangkok??

Otherwise ... See u in May. Advance notice hor??

Thanks;) ;)

Rainman
22-04-2003, 08:06 PM

What so funny???

See u on the 30th at Ice Karaoke at 60 Yeo Chu kang road?

Okay bo??

When u coming back...???? Miss u leh...:cool:

Batam Man
22-04-2003, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rainman

Looks like we have new blood in town.....hahahaha

Hello bros, looks like you guys are lau chiao of Jkt. So if batam man is cuming to Jkt must do reporting to Jakarta/Rain Man or not hah?:D

I'm actually going to Jkt tomorrow and will stay only for 1 nite, maybe we can meet up for few beers +?+?!+?!!:cool:

Martini-Fan
23-04-2003, 08:57 AM
FR Golden Crown Spa

Maybe it was you? :D

Rainman
23-04-2003, 10:57 AM

Hello bros, looks like you guys are lau chiao of Jkt. So if batam man is cuming to Jkt must do reporting to Jakarta/Rain Man or not hah?:D

I'm actually going to Jkt tomorrow and will stay only for 1 nite, maybe we can meet up for few beers +?+?!+?!!:cool: [/B]

huh... no need to report lah...

I also have some guest coming in from Singapore.. But must wear musk hor??

Staying at the Mulia hotel and I should be at the CJ tonight (23/04)...

cheers

Rainman
23-04-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Martini-Fan
Maybe it was you? :D

Don;t be so far lah U.....

U think everybody so lucky like u izzzitt///...../////.....????

hahahahahah

Feira
23-04-2003, 04:01 PM
30th i will be in SG. sms or call on where to meet.

Marco
23-04-2003, 06:08 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe it was you?

Waiting for your FR Martini Fan...

Marco
23-04-2003, 06:46 PM
If anybody can locate this girl, call me !!! :D

http://vcd.xhut.com/gd6/index.htm

BADKARMA
24-04-2003, 06:54 AM
There is 2 places to fuck in Stadium.

The one u went got fish tank on the 2nd floor?

The one he went open only at night after 10 and the place is the spiral staircase up to the 5th floor... never tried here before...

Open too late..

hahahah

230K for short time in Stadium? Maybe you guys got charged with foreigners' rate?
Last time I went there (2000) I only payed 170k for short time with room.

fujimori
24-04-2003, 07:07 AM
Does anyone know which gals have big boobs in Stadium?

Martini-Fan
24-04-2003, 09:50 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe it was you?

Waiting for your FR Martini Fan...

Have not so much time to write it all down.
Busy busy........ :D

Rainman, me 14th to 18th May in Jakarta,
are you around?
Let's have some pitcher.
Cheers!

Feira
24-04-2003, 07:31 PM

Quite a few of them lah.. but not so nice looking.. It's best to ask the mummy. Be as straight forward as you can.

Price differ depending on the girl. The newer she is or the younger, the more expensive. Also must take in consideration of the room and where you got the girl from... 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor all different catt.

phenom
25-04-2003, 01:29 AM
For the best melons in Jkt, go to LA Bar. Young and juicy....and a big selection:D

fujimori
25-04-2003, 04:21 AM
For the best melons in Jkt, go to LA Bar. Young and juicy....and a big selection:D

Where is the location of LA Bar?

phenom
25-04-2003, 11:00 AM
There's some maps drawn by Moonface somewhere in this thread. Search for it.
For me, its just a 10 minute walk from Godok, but don't follow in my footsteps. Rainman says it too dangerous though I disagreed.

Martini-Fan
25-04-2003, 12:47 PM
Rainman says it too dangerous though I disagreed.

Dangerous?
In Mr Rainman's sight even Plaza Indonesia is already critical,
better do not go there after 8pm.
hehehehe :D
Cheers

lahchi
25-04-2003, 02:24 PM

Looks like we have new blood in town.....hahahaha:D

Reporting strenght:

1 lahchi here in Jak!!:D

Rainman
25-04-2003, 03:08 PM
30th i will be in SG. sms or call on where to meet.

Okay. meet us at ICE Karaoke at 60 Yeo Chu Kang Road, off Serangoon Road. Across Hougang Stadium next to SPC petrol Station.

The whole gang will be there from 6 pm onward.

I see u okay???

U know where the infor are hor??

in www dot tok cok dot com.... Join all the words.

Rainman
25-04-2003, 03:12 PM
If anybody can locate this girl, call me !!! :D

http://vcd.xhut.com/gd6/index.htm

What about her? anything special? :D

Rainman
25-04-2003, 03:15 PM
230K for short time in Stadium? Maybe you guys got charged with foreigners' rate?
Last time I went there (2000) I only payed 170k for short time with room.

U also know that was year 2000 and now is 2003....

Prices has increase about 20% since then.

U can only find Rup 160k at La Bar ,MTR etc etc lah....

But is is SD 10 more for a better fuck....:D

Rainman
25-04-2003, 03:21 PM

There are just too many to mention but no point naming them as they do not stay around for too long...:p

Rainman
25-04-2003, 03:31 PM
Have not so much time to write it all down.
Busy busy........ :D

Rainman, me 14th to 18th May in Jakarta,
are you around?
Let's have some pitcher.
Cheers!

Busy or Lazy???? Or... U do not want to share??keke

I should be in town. Let's see who else is here and we arrange another gathering in Jakarta....

Moon would be here too...

Cheers

Rainman
25-04-2003, 03:38 PM
Quite a few of them lah.. but not so nice looking.. It's best to ask the mummy. Be as straight forward as you can.

Price differ depending on the girl. The newer she is or the younger, the more expensive. Also must take in consideration of the room and where you got the girl from... 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor all different catt.

Hahaha...... he also forgot that those gal in the PUB next to the Karaoke at the 3rd Floor also can be booked..

last I saw a Madeness Chinese, very very pretty and Ask her how much?? She say must ask mummy... KNN.... U know how much mummy say for one Shot??

Rup 850,000 or SD 174/..... per shot in the cunt.... These gal also not sure got service or not as they are working as PRO at the KTV...

Rainman
25-04-2003, 03:47 PM

Yup.. U only know that there is a LA Bar in Jakarta..

The rest how??? hahahahaha

Sari Ayu lah... Rasa Sayang lah, Today's country....:D

Rainman
25-04-2003, 04:23 PM
Dangerous?
Cheers

Ya ya,,,, very funny. So u not coming next week end??

Rainman
25-04-2003, 04:45 PM
Reporting strenght:

1 lahchi here in Jak!!:D

Welcome welcome..

How about a gathering in Mid May with Matini_fan and the famous Moonface is gonna be back........wow....:)

siamcutey
25-04-2003, 09:39 PM
Welcome welcome..

How about a gathering in Mid May with Matini_fan and the famous Moonface is gonna be back........wow....:)

Refresh.

(Please do not copy my style of bringing this thread up. Thank You)

hahaha
SC

Cukiew
25-04-2003, 11:24 PM
U also know that was year 2000 and now is 2003....

Prices has increase about 20% since then.

U can only find Rup 160k at La Bar ,MTR etc etc lah....

But is is SD 10 more for a better fuck....:D

If i'm not wrong, at Stadium they have different price which is depends on the room. i tried the one at Rp 235,000. the difference is the more expensive one have big TV and Karaoke. and the cheaper one is Rp 197,000. don't know if already changed again...

Cheers,

MoonFace
26-04-2003, 12:12 AM
Where is the location of LA Bar?

take a cab ?

goto Pengeran Jayakarta or PanJay (in short)

other locality/joints within the complex

MTR (Mutiara), Sari Ayu

same as LA Bar

MoonFace
26-04-2003, 12:18 AM

Tiera Cera!.....hee...Sayangku!...Aku balik ke Jakarta!...Tungguh aku ya sayang!...Tunggggguuhhhhh.....:D

phenom
26-04-2003, 12:21 AM
Dangerous?
Cheers

Yeah lor, besides me I know of only one person - you - who would stroll nonchantly through the "bandits infested" dark alleys at midnight.;)

Notice: those who intend to follow in our footsteps do so at the own risk. kekeke.

MoonFace
26-04-2003, 12:23 AM

MoonFace
26-04-2003, 12:25 AM
Yeah lor, besides me I know of only one person - you - who would stroll nonchantly through the "bandits infested" dark alleys at midnight.;)

Notice: those who intend to follow in our footsteps do so at the own risk. kekeke.

I tried it myself!
it was scary at first.. but it's really not that bad!
the local are friendly and dun really bother you..

what you have to avoid are the touts and those tips collector
hanging around the main street

phenom
26-04-2003, 12:28 AM

No, not only LA.
Of course S-A and MTR are my other sources of melons in the P-J area. And over at Lokasari is Bintang Mawar. Then there's Rasa Sayang and the more mature ones at Kartika.

Too many melons and too little time to enjoy them. slurp...slurp...:D

phenom
26-04-2003, 12:40 AM
I tried it myself!

So you did it huh?
WELCOME TO THE "CLUB":D

odd_master
26-04-2003, 12:42 AM
Welcome welcome..

Dont forget to invite me :)

phenom
26-04-2003, 12:58 AM
Busy or Lazy???? Or... U do not want to share??keke

I should be in town. Let's see who else is here and we arrange another gathering in Jakarta....

Moon would be here too...

Cheers

I'll try to make it.
Which date would you suggest?

fujimori
26-04-2003, 06:59 AM
hi all bros,

First, thanks for all the input. All were quite informative.
Just went to CJ Bar (Hotel Mulia) on Thursday nite around 10 PM.
The place was quite packed and paid Rp220k for 3 people with one pitcher beer.. Walked inside..and just like what I heard..the place was plenty of both foreigners and locals (both gals and patrons). Quite obvious there were plenty of local gals waiting to be picked for the nite. Some of them even approaceh you and tried to strike out the conversation, where you from..which hotel you staying...bla..bla. I was too lazy and not in the mood to ask how much they charge for overnite. Any idea?
Interestingly, there was this one blonde foreigh gal kept staring and walked around us. Heard from friends mostly they were Russian or at least European. Any idea how much they charge? Must be $$$$ thinking we were easy Jap/Korean tourist target loh...
Anyway, at the end, we just left, and considering that was the first time at CJ bar, not bad for the survey purpose.

I never went to TigaPuluh Meredian. How all bros compare to CJ?
Want to try out TigaPuluh next time.

Martini-Fan
26-04-2003, 09:47 AM

I recommend Phnom Penh as an option. Dark alleys at midnight you should avoid, anyway it's a real "Wild-West" atmosphere but changing already.
In a few years it's gone I think, and overrun from tourists.

Yeah, Moon, it's quite nice isn't it? The locals are really friendly, and the girls curious for a foreign willy. Once I was in a "disco" under a flyover at Jalan Sudirman at the little river or channel or whatsoever. Great.

Rainman, where are you next weekend? I postponed Jakarta from 1.May to 13th of May, but flights are no problem at the moment.
I give a shit on sars, but I do NOT go to SG. I don't want to get a stamp in my passport, so that I get difficulties to enter other countries.

See U all!

Rainman
26-04-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Refresh.

(Please do not copy my style of bringing this thread up. Thank You)

hahaha
SC

huh,,,, do nit understand lah...

Ask Thaiboy when is he coming?:(

Rainman
26-04-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by odd_master
Dont forget to invite me :)

Okay okay...

So we tentatively fix at 15th may 2003 at 1800hrs to meet at your place for free beer.......

Golden Crown SPA and KTV
Glodok Plaza lt. 7.
jalan Pinangsia Raya No. 1.
Tel : 623027777
www.goldencrown.co.id

How many jug u gonna sponsor?:D

Rainman
26-04-2003, 10:48 AM
hi all bros,

First, thanks for all the input. All were quite informative.
Just went to CJ Bar (Hotel Mulia) on Thursday nite around 10 PM.
The place was quite packed and paid Rp220k for 3 people with one pitcher beer.. Walked inside..and just like what I heard..the place was plenty of both foreigners and locals (both gals and patrons). Quite obvious there were plenty of local gals waiting to be picked for the nite. Some of them even approaceh you and tried to strike out the conversation, where you from..which hotel you staying...bla..bla. I was too lazy and not in the mood to ask how much they charge for overnite. Any idea?
Interestingly, there was this one blonde foreigh gal kept staring and walked around us. Heard from friends mostly they were Russian or at least European. Any idea how much they charge? Must be $$$$ thinking we were easy Jap/Korean tourist target loh...
Anyway, at the end, we just left, and considering that was the first time at CJ bar, not bad for the survey purpose.

I never went to TigaPuluh Meredian. How all bros compare to CJ?
Want to try out TigaPuluh next time.

Fujimori San.... So u like CJ... A place more for the Bule. U get them free if u are one. I really do not know hoe much as I usually goes there with my Bule guest and last I arrange 2 to go to his room... I guess they should cost about Rup500,000 k for over night. ouh. Anotehr Singapore friend tried once and yes they pay Rup500k...

Martini should be able to tell u more. He brought them back to his hotel and pay only Taxi fee...kekekekek

But beware that 50% of the gals there are not working one hor. u have to be careful.. As for the Blonde... Huh,,,, I should check it out too....hahahahahahahahah

Tiga Puluh is also teh same. These are the 2 most happening pub now....enjoy,..... Good band also. Again. Ask Martini if u want more infor....

he is the best fisher man I know.....kekeke

Martini-Fan
26-04-2003, 11:18 AM

>Martini should be able to tell u more. He brought them back to his hotel and pay only Taxi fee...kekekekek

But huge Taxi-Fee!

>he is the best fisher man I know.....kekeke

I'm the fish, my dear!
Hehehe :D

Rainman
26-04-2003, 12:08 PM
>Martini should be able to tell u more. He brought them back to his hotel and pay only Taxi fee...kekekekek

But huge Taxi-Fee!

>he is the best fisher man I know.....kekeke

I'm the fish, my dear!
Hehehe

hahaha,,, Yup.. POOR Fish..

I like to replace u....wahahahah:D

Rainman
26-04-2003, 12:14 PM
Rainman, where are you next weekend? I postponed Jakarta from 1.May to 13th of May, but flights are no problem at the moment.
I give a shit on sars, but I do NOT go to SG. I don't want to get a stamp in my passport, so that I get difficulties to enter other countries.

See U all!

What is so difficult of meeting us in Singapore for our gathering at Ice Karaoke??

Rainman
26-04-2003, 12:28 PM
hahaha.....

Was at Travel KTV on Thur... Wow.. more rooms and decor just like FM1... Too kinky for my liking and sure is for tripping only....kekekeke

Had a few gals and we paid one of them.. A Chinese about 28 to do a BBBJ in fornt of us for a Friend that came from Surabaya.... Then good meh... We sing and she blow while we watch.... Play with her C cup boob too,,, Not bad..

Nothing for me hor......

So we went to Sydney 2000 after that and got a sofa... Not bad,,, Don;t know from where came so many gals and from the dressing.. Looks like booking wan.. I also do not know..

Got myself a 19 years old and my god. Her boob must be D cup.. Phenom... Go PCC lah...hahahahah

Played with it in the darkness in tune with the music... Shit... Her nipple is no bigger then a Green bean... A damn good kisser somemore... Holding on to my dick inside my pants while kissing me and sametime me playing with her boob and tuning that green bean,... Sei pei song ,man.....

Asked to lick and suck it... She say okay and my god. it taste great. Told her it is her turm to suck me... She refuses as her friends were sitting next to us watching and she shy shy. Ask me to check in?? what?? Asked for her HP and shit... she did not have one.... So let it be lor...

What a experience...

She followed me to the car when we went off but told her it is already 4 am... So must go home loh...

What a waste.....

:cool:

Rainman
26-04-2003, 12:38 PM
No, not only LA.
Of course S-A and MTR are my other sources of melons in the P-J area. And over at Lokasari is Bintang Mawar. Then there's Rasa Sayang and the more mature ones at Kartika.

Too many melons and too little time to enjoy them. slurp...slurp...:D

kartika.... Cannot make it lah

Had Lunch with Middleware at Cystal Jade and as it was early.. Finally decided to check out kartika.

reach there about 2 pm and my god... All the gal over 28 yrs old. Fat and ugly. I cannot recall another place with such fat gals in Jakarta., Well.. Maybe they need big boob for BM and only fat gal got bigger boob....

Sat at the counter and order some beer.... The gals not giving out and kept coming to paster us to go upstair... WTF.. after 20 min of checking the gals (It was quite dark inside).. Found one slim and tall at the otehr end of the bar. Middleware say she should be okay...

So when over and talk to her. She looks okay... the best there and I give her a 5.5 /10 for look.. Told me she is 30 yrs old but well.. She look like 25 to me... And left with no choice. Took her..

KNNzzz.. All very SOB leh... BM, BBBJ. FJ.... she move too fast for my liking and I will give the place a miss lah.. RTF... No way...

Still miss Korean SPA.. Wonder where they operate now????

CHeers

Anyway.. they say the nite stock better...

Rainman
26-04-2003, 12:43 PM
I'll try to make it.
Which date would you suggest?

Tentatively Martini coming in on the 13rd lah.. And he is goiing to Anyer?? So how??

Moon in on the first week of May...

Rainman
26-04-2003, 12:47 PM
I tried it myself!

Izzit?? If I walk then my driver how????hahahaha

MoonFace
26-04-2003, 02:06 PM
Tentatively Martini coming in on the 13rd lah.. And he is goiing to Anyer?? So how??

Moon in on the first week of May...

Rainman
26-04-2003, 03:28 PM

Knnn... U are the new thread destroyer is it???

I thought before u there was another Hi-jacker...

What was the name again.....S*****.... where is he har?:D

Cukiew
26-04-2003, 08:48 PM

Had Lunch with Middleware at Cystal Jade and as it was early.. Finally decided to check out kartika.

reach there about 2 pm and my god... All the gal over 28 yrs old. Fat and ugly. I cannot recall another place with such fat gals in Jakarta., Well.. Maybe they need big boob for BM and only fat gal got bigger boob....

Sat at the counter and order some beer.... The gals not giving out and kept coming to paster us to go upstair... WTF.. after 20 min of checking the gals (It was quite dark inside).. Found one slim and tall at the otehr end of the bar. Middleware say she should be okay...

So when over and talk to her. She looks okay... the best there and I give her a 5.5 /10 for look.. Told me she is 30 yrs old but well.. She look like 25 to me... And left with no choice. Took her..

KNNzzz.. All very SOB leh... BM, BBBJ. FJ.... she move too fast for my liking and I will give the place a miss lah.. RTF... No way...

CHeers

Hi Rainman,

i heard last time the korean spa is already moved to Golden Hotel 3rd floor, are they still in golden or moved again, i have no idea about that. and also there's one body massage at Twin Tower Hotel (Slipi), near menara peninsula hotel. but i saw in newspaper last month police break in (razia) to the massage place in twin tower hotel, and i don't know are they still open for now or not. btw, i'm not a singaporean, i'm an indonesian chinese. maybe we could share something.

odd_master
26-04-2003, 11:02 PM
Okay okay...

So we tentatively fix at 15th may 2003 at 1800hrs to meet at your place for free beer.......

Golden Crown SPA and KTV
Glodok Plaza lt. 7.
jalan Pinangsia Raya No. 1.
Tel : 623027777
www.goldencrown.co.id

How many jug u gonna sponsor?:D

Wrong phone number
suppose to be 62302888

I will sponsor as many pitcher as you all can drink.
Good deal?

phenom
26-04-2003, 11:52 PM
hahaha.....
Got myself a 19 years old and my god. Her boob must be D cup.. Phenom... Go PCC lah...hahahahah

So little detail and nothing juicy. Like dat how to PCC. Can't even get my little bro to hormat.:(

phenom
27-04-2003, 12:05 AM

CHeers

Maybe luck is not with you. :D
The average age there is about 25, with a rare few at even 19. Some are fat, yes and I had tried one who turned out to be damn good in service though I wouldn't go for fat ones again. Did it the other time because of Ximen Chao. This is not the place for young nubile Nikitas (for this go to Rasa Sayang) but rather for a satisfying complete course inclusive of BBBJ, FJ, AR, BL, BM and at time a good body rub. I go there for the service and of course the melons.

thaiboy
27-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Wrong phone number
suppose to be 62302888

Good deal?

Good Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe sponsor party device will be more better..................

thaiboy

odd_master
27-04-2003, 10:51 AM
Good Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe sponsor party device will be more better..................

thaiboy

Party device can be arranged. Just can't wait to see u all here.

So, Bro Rainman...which room you want.....?

MoonFace
27-04-2003, 11:12 AM
Good deal?

me coming back to invade Jakarta liao!
got any welcome drink for me or not ?

odd_master
27-04-2003, 11:15 AM
me coming back to invade Jakarta liao!
got any welcome drink for me or not ?

For MoonFace...I will ask my BEST bartender to prepare BIR PLETOK for his welcome drink.
A Drink You Cant Forget.

Batam Man
27-04-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Cukiew
Hi Rainman,

i heard last time the korean spa is already moved to Golden Hotel 3rd floor, are they still in golden or moved again, i have no idea about that. and also there's one body massage at Twin Tower Hotel (Slipi), near menara peninsula hotel. but i saw in newspaper last month police break in (razia) to the massage place in twin tower hotel, and i don't know are they still open for now or not. btw, i'm not a singaporean, i'm an indonesian chinese. maybe we could share something.

I was in Jkt on Wed and stayed in Garden Hotel (formally golden holtel), and can confirmed that there's no more Korean Spa there. Now it's been taken over by a new operator. Tried the room service massage, price = Rp.135k for 1.5 hr, any "special" = extra cost. No big deal, just had normal body massage = Rp.250k, not worth posting FR anyway.:rolleyes:

Batam Man
27-04-2003, 06:25 PM
Best place to hunt for FLs = Millenium
Had a GREAT time...

my rp500 worth:D

fujimori
28-04-2003, 12:48 AM
hi guys,

any happening nearby RedTop Hotel?

by the way, just helped a Taiwanese friend checked in Ciputra Hotel, and out of curiosity went up alone to 17th floor at night, and got himself gal for overnite. I myself didn't check it out, but he told me the quality was so so.
Perhaps, anyone of you can shed a light what's like this 17th floor or gals in this hotel?

MoonFace
28-04-2003, 02:19 AM
For MoonFace...I will ask my BEST bartender to prepare BIR PLETOK for his welcome drink.
A Drink You Cant Forget.

:D ....Onz!

not too strong hor...I cannot take it!

MoonFace
28-04-2003, 02:20 AM
hi guys,

any happening nearby RedTop Hotel?

by the way, just helped a Taiwanese friend checked in Ciputra Hotel, and out of curiosity went up alone to 17th floor at night, and got himself gal for overnite. I myself didn't check it out, but he told me the quality was so so.
Perhaps, anyone of you can shed a light what's like this 17th floor or gals in this hotel?

RedTop ?.. so near to Mangga Besar..where all the action is!
of if you want.. try No.75 Taman Sari.. ST and ON a 150k,300k

Ciputra.. stay there before.. 17th floor got acction ? :confused:
dunno leh...

Rainman
28-04-2003, 10:51 AM
Party device can be arranged. Just can't wait to see u all here.

So, Bro Rainman...which room you want.....?

Huh.. How about that China decor room or any of your new room would be fine....:D

Rainman
28-04-2003, 10:56 AM
Hi Rainman,

It was in Golden, was closed and then reopen again.

I went there a few times and I really love it.

Maybe Golden Crown could start something like that hor???

Twin Tower?? Never heard of leh.

Indonesian.... So u join us for our gathering on the 15th May ?

See u/..... cheers

Rainman
28-04-2003, 11:01 AM
Wrong phone number
suppose to be 62302888

Good deal?

Oh.. My mind is at your SPA.... hehehe... Someone told me he went and got very good service which I didn't get leh...

Shower togetehr, BBBJ and FJ??? is it true??

Can u recommend the best gal U have in the Spa??? I love to try.. Service like Korean Spa one... BBBJ all the way.....wahahahahah:D

Rainman
28-04-2003, 11:16 AM
A Drink You Cant Forget.

Me too... I also want...:p

odd_master
28-04-2003, 11:25 AM
Oh.. My mind is at your SPA.... hehehe... Someone told me he went and got very good service which I didn't get leh...

Can u recommend the best gal U have in the Spa??? I love to try.. Service like Korean Spa one... BBBJ all the way.....wahahahahah:D

Can u ask him, how much he spend for that kind of services?

Rainman
28-04-2003, 11:48 AM
Can u ask him, how much he spend for that kind of services?

I was told he told a suite which cost about Rp300K and the tips for the gal another Rp300-400 K...

Can u arrange for me?:rolleyes:

Feira
28-04-2003, 02:48 PM
wah liao.. ya'll going back on the 15th may.. now then tell me....
never plan things when i was there... the last time i went to karaoke was with rainman and martini lah... after that it was stadium straight on..

Rainman
29-04-2003, 08:43 AM
wah liao.. ya'll going back on the 15th may.. now then tell me....
never plan things when i was there... the last time i went to karaoke was with rainman and martini lah... after that it was stadium straight on..

KNN.. Only one hour away lah... U come again loh....

Cheers

PS : Stadium also got Karaoke mah.. Got strip show some more...

feifei
29-04-2003, 09:06 AM
Okay. meet us at ICE Karaoke at 60 Yeo Chu Kang Road, off Serangoon Road. Across Hougang Stadium next to SPC petrol Station.

The whole gang will be there from 6 pm onward.

I see u okay???

U know where the infor are hor??

in www dot tok cok dot com.... Join all the words.

hi, are newcomers welcome at your party?

Rainman
29-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by feifei
hi, are newcomers welcome at your party?

Welcome.......

See u..:D

Feira
29-04-2003, 02:24 PM
KNN.. Only one hour away lah... U come again loh....

Cheers

PS : Stadium also got Karaoke mah.. Got strip show some more...

Not so easy brother.. I don't want to use up my fiskal lah.. I'm Indon you know...

anyone in Bangkok on 8-12 may? i'll be there for an exhibition.

feifei
29-04-2003, 04:33 PM
Welcome.......

See u..:D

ok i'll try to make it (hope can find the place)...btw, your mailbox full so i couldn't send u my contact...just in case...

Cukiew
29-04-2003, 10:30 PM
It was in Golden, was closed and then reopen again.

I went there a few times and I really love it.

Maybe Golden Crown could start something like that hor???

Twin Tower?? Never heard of leh.

Indonesian.... So u join us for our gathering on the 15th May ?

See u/..... cheers

Wouw, i think it will be great at the gathering, but unfortunately i cannot join because i will be in Medan from 1 may up to 18 may. but if my schedule change, how can i join ? just go there or any number that i can contact ?

Cukiew
29-04-2003, 10:38 PM

Seems like you like BBBJ so much, i know some shiatsu place that some of the girl provide such services and include FJ also. i also know some girl in MTR (near LA Bar) which the BBBJ is very very great. makes you feels like in heaven man... no doubt about the BBBJ services. also lick you in the ass hole :D when you will be in Jakarta ? i will go to Medan at this 1 may.

Cheers

Batam Man
30-04-2003, 06:28 PM
Seen you guys keep talking about this LA Bar, and it sure sound interesting to me. Is it a good place to hunt for FLs?
When I was in Jkt last week, I actually took a cab and ask the driver about this LA Bar, but he said he had never heard of it. Can you guys the Jkt lau chiao please provide full address of LA Bar. I will very likely be in Jkt again early next week, and would like to check it out.

Anyway, I’m more a FLs hunter type (Btm trained). Don’t really fancy spa and massage, but don’t mind KTV and Disco + ONs…:p
Bisa ngak kalau I mau join you guys for happy happy:D

Rainman
01-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Seems like you like BBBJ so much, i know some shiatsu place that some of the girl provide such services and include FJ also. i also know some girl in MTR (near LA Bar) which the BBBJ is very very great. makes you feels like in heaven man... no doubt about the BBBJ services. also lick you in the ass hole :D when you will be in Jakarta ? i will go to Medan at this 1 may.

Cheers

Actully there are two gathering.

First which was yesterday here in Sing at Ice Karaoke.

The next is on the 15th May in Jakarta.

Which are u referring to?

I will be home from the 5th May in jakarta .

PM me for a drink...

Those places u mentioned I am quite familir with. I like Korean Spa as it is more professional and best of all. It is in a Hotel room with bathtube.

Cheers:D

Rainman
01-05-2003, 01:53 PM
ok i'll try to make it (hope can find the place)...btw, your mailbox full so i couldn't send u my contact...just in case...

Hahah... Real surprised to see u at our tok cok gathering.

Welcome welcome. Thought u are in Jakarta. Anyway, See u in Jakarta too oon teh 15th?

Rainman
01-05-2003, 02:01 PM
Seen you guys keep talking about this LA Bar, and it sure sound interesting to me. Is it a good place to hunt for FLs?
When I was in Jkt last week, I actually took a cab and ask the driver about this LA Bar, but he said he had never heard of it. Can you guys the Jkt lau chiao please provide full address of LA Bar. I will very likely be in Jkt again early next week, and would like to check it out.

Anyway, I’m more a FLs hunter type (Btm trained). Don’t really fancy spa and massage, but don’t mind KTV and Disco + ONs…:p
Bisa ngak kalau I mau join you guys for happy happy:D

Onster?????? Sydney 2000 okay?

I am always at Table 101....hehehehe

Thaiboy also coming on the 15th to yo a yo here for 3 days u know?

wahaha

phenom
02-05-2003, 12:34 AM
Can you guys the Jkt lau chiao please provide full address of LA Bar. I will very likely be in Jkt again early next week, and would like to check it out.

Its in Pengaran Jayakarta, not far from Kota Station and 10 minutes walk from Glodok. Moonface had posted a map in this thread. Scroll back and search for it.

Rainman
02-05-2003, 01:11 AM
Its in Pengaran Jayakarta, not far from Kota Station and 10 minutes walk from Glodok. Moonface had posted a map in this thread. Scroll back and search for it.

Bro.

I explain until seow liao.

Even Martini cannot find it and some of my friend in Jakarta also cannot find it. How u knew about it in the first place?

Even I need to drive up and down that road before I can find the place till today. I only know there is a disco outside from the signboard...

MoonFace
02-05-2003, 02:25 AM
Bro.

Even Martini cannot find it and some of my friend in Jakarta also cannot find it. How u knew about it in the first place?

Even I need to drive up and down that road before I can find the place till today. I only know there is a disco outside from the signboard...

Rainman
02-05-2003, 03:07 AM
:D :confused:

feifei
02-05-2003, 08:50 AM
Hahah... Real surprised to see u at our tok cok gathering.

Welcome welcome. Thought u are in Jakarta. Anyway, See u in Jakarta too oon teh 15th?

yes...can't wait for vesak day to come soon enuf...btw, great reception on wednesday & tks for everything!

Rainman
02-05-2003, 11:43 AM
yes...can't wait for vesak day to come soon enuf...btw, great reception on wednesday & tks for everything!

Nice meeting u..

See u on teh 15th in Jakarta....

Batam Man
02-05-2003, 06:43 PM
Onster?????? Sydney 2000 okay?

I am always at Table 101....hehehehe

Thaiboy also coming on the 15th to yo a yo here for 3 days u know?

wahaha

15 May kah? Got guest from Jkt cuming to Btm leh:(
But nevermind lah, next time got chance then join you gang in Sydney 2000 table 101.

BTW if I get to that table 101, then I ask guy sitting there like this hah... - Hello, soli yah geng, gangu lu on sebentar yah, nama lu Rainman kah

Guy will sure reply... - Hoi lu ni on berat OD kah?:p

phenom
02-05-2003, 09:07 PM
Bro.

How do I know about it? Did you forget that I have my buddy Ximen Chao, 18th generation descendent of the greatest chiongster in ancient times?:D

Rainman
03-05-2003, 02:33 AM
15 May kah? Got guest from Jkt cuming to Btm leh:(
But nevermind lah, next time got chance then join you gang in Sydney 2000 table 101.

BTW if I get to that table 101, then I ask guy sitting there like this hah... - Hello, soli yah geng, gangu lu on sebentar yah, nama lu Rainman kah

Guy will sure reply... - Hoi lu ni on berat OD kah?:p

heheheehheh

Rainman
03-05-2003, 02:34 AM
How do I know about it? Did you forget that I have my buddy Ximen Chao, 18th generation descendent of the greatest chiongster in ancient times?:D

That is why moon was the one that brought me there...

hahahah

graffiti75
03-05-2003, 03:51 PM
hi rainman,
I was here in jakarta for 2 weeks already. Bored stiff and after reading your contribution about Golden, i went down immediately after work yesterday alone. i am here alone : (

Gosh, wat a pleasant surprise. I have never imagine so many beauty existed here in Jakarta. It certainly is a nice place worth a second trip but in term of quality of the gals and the decor.

I planned to have a massage initially but by the time i arrived, it is already 11pm. Was told that the parlour will be closed soon. So i just hang around the KTV lounge. Boy, wat a visual treat i had. So many babes from China. There are many ktv rooms. I asked for the discotheque and was told that it is not opened yet still under renovation. Gee, i am thinking to myself wat can i do here ALONE? I wanted to join some of the ppl there but is shy to ask lah. Why should they allow me to join? They don't even know me.

I went up the second floor and order a drink. Sitting for 20 mins, i got real bored at looking at the bevy of gals. I ask for a mamasam and told her to intro me a gal. Well, she immediately brought some gals to introduce me : ) I chose one and named Wang Xiao from Suzhou. She is quite pretty.

After some time i asked if she would like to go back with me to my hotel. She quoted me "Liang tiao". I thought that was 2,00,000 rupiah and say ok.

At the hotel, i being a gentleman i offered to buy her a drink at the Pub first before we proceed up. She rejected and said it too noisy. So we simply went up and continue our transaction.

Went done, she was dressing up i was surprised and asked "aren't you going to stay for the night?" She said her colleagues are waiting for her as she is the only one that have the keys to the apartment. So i proceed to pay her.

Here is the best part: upon seeing the 2,00,000 rupiah she thought i was joking. Puzzled, i asked it was agreed earlier. I was flabergasted to found that "liang tiao" is actually = 2,000,000 (Sing$400!). I really jumped out of my skin! SO EXPENSIVE! Although she was good, she is not that worth so much yet. I had seen better gals.

As i do not have so much rupiah, US dollars or Sing Dollars with me. She demanded that i followed her to an ATM back near golden to draw money from the ATM. Thats almost 20 min drive from my hotel. I am reluctant to make the trip. So i went to reception and asked to draw money with my visa. Shucks, in the end i ended up 2,070,000 rupiah poorer because the hotel charged 3.5% service charge and if that is not enough the hotel exchange rate is only $1 = 4600. Which meant she had cost me $450 and with the charges at Golden for 700,000 ($140). My total damage amount to $590! No ladies are worth that much for a night. Guess i have to take it as a lesson and start getting familiar with Rupiah / Sing dollars conversion soon. A fool part easily with his money. And I have been a fool for last night.

Hope you guys out there enjoy my experience. I need some kaki in JKT. I will still be around for 1 week. Pls let me join your "excursion", Rainman. You seems to be the best man in JKT : )

Batam Man
03-05-2003, 04:48 PM
By Jkt standard, if you are prepared to pay somewhere between Rp500k to Rp1 juta for booking, you'll be able to get top chicks with model looks.

The last time I was there, I got a FLs from a disco for Rp500k, and boy I tella you hor, she got the height, face, body... = super chun

PRC girls are simply a ripped off:p

bapple
03-05-2003, 11:49 PM
By Jkt standard, if you are prepared to pay somewhere between Rp500k to Rp1 juta for booking, you'll be able to get top chicks with model looks.

The last time I was there, I got a FLs from a disco for Rp500k, and boy I tella you hor, she got the height, face, body... = super chun

Hi BM,

When I was in Jakarta 2 months ago, the normal price I was quoted for an overnighter was 500k to 1 mil rupiah, e.g. Super. These were not model grade girls.

Have to agree with you that there are many pretty girls.

phenom
04-05-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by graffiti75
Rainman. You seems to be the best man in JKT : )

Seem to be???
You really "got eyes no see tarzan".
HE IS THE MAN.
Got it?

Batam Man
04-05-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by bapple
Hi BM,

When I was in Jakarta 2 months ago, the normal price I was quoted for an overnighter was 500k to 1 mil rupiah, e.g. Super. These were not model grade girls.

FLs hunting will very much depends on your luck. If you happened to be at the right place at the right time, you might hit the “jackpot” and bring back a stunner.
On bad days or rather nites, you can walk up and down the disco floor for the whole night and couldn’t find anyone to your liking.:p

Well I’ve been in both situations before, and am still trying my luck every time when I’m in the disco. But one thing I can say here is that Jkt have got much more stunners then in Btm, maybe I should try to get another job and be based in Jkt instead of Btm:D

Rainman
04-05-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by graffiti75
hi rainman,
I was here in jakarta for 2 weeks already. Bored stiff and after reading your contribution about Golden, i went down immediately after work yesterday alone. i am here alone : (

U have not read what I wrote. I said many many times that PRC CB is make of gold in Indonesia. Because they are rare. Booking for them along with no hanky Panky is at least SD 100 as they charge min 10 hours. Min to bbok up for short time is Between 1 million to 3 million. So u paid in between.. exlude drinks of course.

That means u can take a plane to HKG, Screw and come back ...hehehe. Go go Talma Road and screw your brain out for a night.

BTW..U meant Golden hotel and u went to the Melodies Karaoke or U are talking about Golden crown?

I think more likely Golden Crown... They do not have a disco and would not have one. Odd_master... Please tell your staff not to lie lah... NBzzz....

There are lots of choice where u are. U could have pick a local gal and they would cost much less.

PM me and I should be nack on Mon....

Cheers

Rainman
04-05-2003, 11:54 PM
Hi BM,

I grade most places here by star as like in Hotel..

Super would be 3 stars....It would cost between Rup 350,000 to Rup 450,000 for over night at Super depending on what time u book them out...

Cheers...

Rainman
04-05-2003, 11:59 PM

Bro.. Rup 500,000 also beri high for gal from DISCO.. U spoil market u know....

I hv not done it before... We pay Rp 50 k for sitting and shaking with us,,, Overnight,,, My friend normally pay them max.. Rp 300 k..

Cheers

Rainman
05-05-2003, 12:00 AM
Seem to be???
You really "got eyes no see tarzan".
HE IS THE MAN.
Got it?

Of course I am A MAN.. Want to try...hehehe

Rainman
05-05-2003, 12:02 AM
FLs hunting will very much depends on your luck. If you happened to be at the right place at the right time, you might hit the “jackpot” and bring back a stunner.
On bad days or rather nites, you can walk up and down the disco floor for the whole night and couldn’t find anyone to your liking.:p

Well I’ve been in both situations before, and am still trying my luck every time when I’m in the disco. But one thing I can say here is that Jkt have got much more stunners then in Btm, maybe I should try to get another job and be based in Jkt instead of Btm:D

not true lah...

U never sleep alone in Jakarta .... that is if u are not too chooossy....

cheers

PS : I can say that because all my guest and customer will get what they want... hehee

Martini-Fan
05-05-2003, 09:06 AM

Huh??? So far I didn't search for it.
Too tight schedule. :D
See U soon!
Cheers!

Martini-Fan
05-05-2003, 09:09 AM
not true lah...

U never sleep alone in Jakarta ....

Agree totally, hehe!

MoonFace
05-05-2003, 03:14 PM
not true lah...

U never sleep alone in Jakarta .... that is if u are not too chooossy....

cheers

PS : I can say that because all my guest and customer will get what they want... hehee

yeaaahh rite!....I can vouch for that!

My last trip to Jkt.. you put me in your haunted room!
and you sleep in the hall.

The only guy who sleep alone that night is YOU!.. eat your own words!

I'm definitely not choosy...but 'that's' definitely not what I want either!

:mad:

siamcutey
05-05-2003, 03:26 PM

So are we going to have an FR on Pontianak/s ????

hahaha
SC

pgmic
05-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Hi to all taikor out there,

JKT is new to me. How's it compare to BKK?? Worth a visit??

Feira
05-05-2003, 05:45 PM
Bro.. Rup 500,000 also beri high for gal from DISCO.. U spoil market u know....

I hv not done it before... We pay Rp 50 k for sitting and shaking with us,,, Overnight,,, My friend normally pay them max.. Rp 300 k..

Cheers

Agree! Rp300k for the whole night maximum. Of course this applies to girls we pick at discos only... and if the girl really sucks, just give her the minimum .... Rp100k.

Feira
05-05-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by pgmic
Hi to all taikor out there,

JKT is new to me. How's it compare to BKK?? Worth a visit??

Both got gd points... but I prefer Indons.... they're more open and willing. Very fun to hang out with.... and sex is great if you manage to get some from particular provinces. Ask Rainman... he knows best.

btw... Rainman.. sorry not able to meet at ICE. something leapt up last minute. but i will be in JKT on 16 may. some ppl still there right? can meet up then!

pgmic
05-05-2003, 06:15 PM
From all the above messages that I hv read, may I summarise as follow:

>>>Rainman = our mentor in JKT<<<

Rainman
05-05-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by pgmic
From all the above messages that I hv read, may I summarise as follow:

>>>Rainman = our mentor in JKT<<<

Huh... Do not believe too much what u read.. I am just a paid tour guide here.

Cheers

bapple
05-05-2003, 11:31 PM
I grade most places here by star as like in Hotel..

Super would be 3 stars....It would cost between Rup 350,000 to Rup 450,000 for over night at Super depending on what time u book them out...

Cheers...

Rainman,

Was at Super at 1am & the price quoted for overnight was 700k, the girl told me that this is now the price at Super to book a girl overnight. Another girl, her friend, confirmed this.

She told me to wait until 2am, closing time, when she would meet me outside without the management knowing(for 300k). I get the impression that the girls at Super are staying at the company quarters & can't come & go as they wish. In the morning she was anxious to leave at 7am telling me that she had to be back for attendance check.

Someone at Bintang Mawar quoted 400K for 6 hours. The girls here are FL but they don't always want to work at night.

Being new to the Indo scene I'm not sure what the market rate is. Would prefer to get a girl earlier, 7pm to 8pm for ONS, as I don't like to be out too late in Jakarta. Don't really like the short time rooms at LA, Country, & BW. Unfortunately the price I am hearing for overnight is 1 juta(e.g. Super, MTR), crazy man. May try the discos instead, any recommendations?

I'll look around again on my next trip this month.

blursam
06-05-2003, 07:28 PM
Bapple,

If you want to some local FL pickups, you can try :

- discos (for example - Grand Manhattan, Batavia, Sydney, Millies)
- pubs (for example - Bats, CJs, Tiga Puluh, Hard Rock)

My pickups at these places for overnight is 400,000 ruppiah.

For discos, my experience are that the gals are generally younger but not all speak English. So you might run into a communication problem if you do not speak Bahasa Indonesia. Also, because these places are generally quite dark inside, do see properly before you ask them to go with you. If you already have one and you want to ditch her and go for another, just give her some money as token for her company and ask her to go away.

For pubs, generally these gals more matured, but most of them do speak at least some simple English (since these pubs are hangout/pickup places for Westerners).

Rainman
07-05-2003, 12:09 PM
Rainman,

Was at Super at 1am & the price quoted for overnight was 700k, the girl told me that this is now the price at Super to book a girl overnight. Another girl, her friend, confirmed this.

She told me to wait until 2am, closing time, when she would meet me outside without the management knowing(for 300k). I get the impression that the girls at Super are staying at the company quarters & can't come & go as they wish. In the morning she was anxious to leave at 7am telling me that she had to be back for attendance check.

With mummy and management knowledge.

Rates would be Rup 450 k from 8 pm onward and about Rup350 k from midnight.

So the gal is working on her own. Next time, it would be better to liaise direct with the mummy instead.

I once arrange for a gal to go to my customer hotel after work and pay her only Rup 200 k.

Cheers

Rainman
07-05-2003, 12:15 PM

This is not funny to talk about my private life here. I was having a filght with my GF thus I was sleeping in that room. I slept in the hall because I gave that room to u.

Cheers

Rainman
07-05-2003, 12:18 PM
gathering cancelled

As 14th and 15th is a holiday here in Indonesia.

Kindly note gathering will be cancelled as I would be in Yogyakarta, Borobudo for Prayer as it is Vesak day.

Cheers

MoonFace
07-05-2003, 01:50 PM
This is not funny to talk about my private life here. I was having a filght with my GF thus I was sleeping in that room. I slept in the hall because I gave that room to u.

Cheers

My apologies bro..didn't know that. Sorry! :(

Martini-Fan
07-05-2003, 02:32 PM
gathering cancelled
Kindly note gathering will be cancelled as I would be in Yogyakarta, Borobudo for Prayer as it is Vesak day.
Cheers

Wow, holy Rainman. Anyway I'm around 13th to 18th.
Maybe some drinks when you are back?
Or do you want to pray for 5 days?
I'll arrive 13th, is there party before Wesak Day or should I better call an "old friend"?

Otherwise I have to find my way around alone.
Uuuuh, tough job, but someone has to do it. :D
Anyone else around?

Whats going on with the rupiah, I don't like what I see.
Lucky, that the Euro is strong too.

Feira
07-05-2003, 03:04 PM
Martini, I'll be there only from the 16th.... but you know i'd like to go to one place only...

Martini-Fan
07-05-2003, 03:14 PM
Martini, I'll be there only from the 16th.... but you know i'd like to go to one place only...

I'm fine with that place. Probably I'm not so comftable with ur time table. 4am to 10am and so on.
Cheers!

Rainman
07-05-2003, 07:10 PM
My apologies bro..didn't know that. Sorry! :(

It is okay lah.

Other arrangement for u still on. House ready to take over on Monday 12th. Just sign the contract this afternoon and I have arrange to repaint the whole house for 6.5 million.

See u tomorrow night? I might not join u for any party u have as my IT would be here working on my new note book.

cheers

Rainman
07-05-2003, 07:13 PM
Wow, holy Rainman. Anyway I'm around 13th to 18th.
Maybe some drinks when you are back?
Or do you want to pray for 5 days?
I'll arrive 13th, is there party before Wesak Day or should I better call an "old friend"?

Otherwise I have to find my way around alone.
Uuuuh, tough job, but someone has to do it. :D
Anyone else around?

Whats going on with the rupiah, I don't like what I see.
Lucky, that the Euro is strong too.

U were here on a Holely day before and I remember Moon and myself brought u shopping in town to no avail.. Remembered?

I should be in town somewhere except the 2 days of 14 and 15..

Cheers

Rainman
07-05-2003, 07:16 PM

Hope it is not over the week-end again? or is it ??

So Stadium all the way?

I am still waiting for Thaiboy to confirm his arrival in Indonesia as he would like to shake with u for 3 days 2 nite non-stop...Yo.. A ....yo

U gamed for it??

Cheers

Rainman
07-05-2003, 07:20 PM
I'm fine with that place. Probably I'm not so comftable with ur time table. 4am to 10am and so on.
Cheers!

That is his hobby lah....

If not 4 am to 10 am.. then better stay in Singapore and sleep ... right??

cheers

phenom
07-05-2003, 11:01 PM

Cheers

:confused: Rain, on the one hand you seem not happy about Moon's inadvertant disclosure, yet in the same breath you are elaborating further on the events of that night......strange.

MoonFace
08-05-2003, 12:55 AM
It is okay lah.

Other arrangement for u still on. House ready to take over on Monday 12th. Just sign the contract this afternoon and I have arrange to repaint the whole house for 6.5 million.

See u tomorrow night? I might not join u for any party u have as my IT would be here working on my new note book.

cheers

yeah thanks!
i'll be there with Blursam
we'll be putting up at MW's place for a while
no worry...

The only thing i'm worried about now is how to keep up
with MW & Blur... the party part :eek:

phenom
08-05-2003, 03:17 AM
gathering cancelled

As 14th and 15th is a holiday here in Indonesia.

Cheers

Ok.
In that case, I will be there from the 19th.

feifei
08-05-2003, 08:26 AM
Hope it is not over the week-end again? or is it ??

So Stadium all the way?

I am still waiting for Thaiboy to confirm his arrival in Indonesia as he would like to shake with u for 3 days 2 nite non-stop...Yo.. A ....yo

U gamed for it??

Cheers

hey didn't know u guys 'yo' also...rain, care to re-schedule the gathering? i must say i was pissing my pants waiting for the 15th gathering at crown so i'm pretty disappointed it's cancelled...anyways i'll be in jkt fr 15th to maybe 20th so pls keep me posted on yr 'cheong' sessions...hehe...the more the merrier right?

ps. btw, i registered at aaaaaa under the nick 'eddie'.

Rainman
08-05-2003, 01:35 PM
hey didn't know u guys 'yo' also...rain, care to re-schedule the gathering? i must say i was pissing my pants waiting for the 15th gathering at crown so i'm pretty disappointed it's cancelled...anyways i'll be in jkt fr 15th to maybe 20th so pls keep me posted on yr 'cheong' sessions...hehe...the more the merrier right?

ps. btw, i registered at www dot tok cok dot com under the nick 'eddie'.

Wow... another yo-ster in town?? Die liao llike that..

Is it the In thing to do nowaday??

Cheers

PS : Maybe I arrange 19th Monday for u to Yo A Yo...haha