PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

DNAT
19-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Hahaha... So another bull on the run?????
Not sure, could be ....
We come here to share info, if a joint is good at least give the correct name so that maybe those who wish to go can include it on their 'next visit list'. But w/o a name or give a wrong name ... very misleading wan wor.

Eg. pak, if you did not mention TC = Today Country, I would have thought its T o k C o k .... :D

netto330ml
19-10-2005, 11:35 AM
EMPORIUM (One Stop Male Entertainment) is located in Pecenongan.
Most taxi drivers know where Pecenongan is.
Emporium is located between Hotel Alila and Red Top Hotel.

Go to 2nd floor for massage.
After changing clothes, go to the next floor.
There are three types of transaction :
1. Straight ML service with Indonesian Girl (freelancer), about Rp 600k
2. Straight ML service with Chinese (PRC) and Spain, about Rp 1.5M
3. Massage plus (the massage is about Rp 180K, and for extra cost around Rp 300-500K based on your nego, since some girls will offer you body massage that will cost more).

Overall, good selection of girls, good atmosphere.

The sister company of Emporium is TROPIKAL.
Located in Roxy Mas (handphone center).
Not in the mall, but in the ruko (home-office center).
Same service as Emporium, with lower rate (incl. extra service rate).

For more info, just contact me on email : [email protected]

liongKH
19-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Not sure, could be ....
We come here to share info, if a joint is good at least give the correct name so that maybe those who wish to go can include it on their 'next visit list'. But w/o a name or give a wrong name ... very misleading wan wor.

Eg. pak, if you did not mention TC = Today Country, I would have thought its T o k C o k .... :D

I share the same sentiments. Well just got to be more carfeful when you read his (quicy00) thread again.

Batam Man
19-10-2005, 01:09 PM
NBzzz.... Just lest let your wife see that JKT's massage and SPA is those clean clean one mah.....

hahahah

Sooooooo Clever, goot idea!!!;)

Batam Man
19-10-2005, 01:11 PM
GF not people meh?? Wife also not meh??

next time I meet IBU then u know... NBzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NBzzzzz zi ki lan lah, faster go and finish all your work for today and tomorrow, me coming Jkt tomorrow, afternoon meet in AH, bring more $$$ to lose to me in Pool, thanks!!!:p

DNAT
19-10-2005, 03:04 PM
NBzzzzz zi ki lan lah, faster go and finish all your work for today and tomorrow, me coming Jkt tomorrow, afternoon meet in AH, bring more $$$ to lose to me in Pool, thanks!!!:p
Hoi .. you take flight to JKT got wear name tag "Batam Man" .. got liscount 1 you noe. kekekeke :D

Tmr go JKT? no wonder this morning I wan to MSN chat with u but u sooooo buzy lah

liongKH
19-10-2005, 03:39 PM

Good, I can now meet the esteemed master in person.

liongKH
19-10-2005, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=netto330ml]EMPORIUM (One Stop Male Entertainment) is located in Pecenongan.

3. Massage plus (the massage is about Rp 180K, and for extra cost around Rp 300-500K based on your nego, since some girls will offer you body massage that will cost more).

Sounds like you have a share of the place. Sorry no offense. Just wondering where you are coming from???

As for spainish gers??? My most recent trip did not see any. Also the rps180k is not accurate as there are different room rates. Actually depends on the room you select. For rp 180000 no bath room.

As for good selection, lumayan lah. Counted less than 30gers (PRC and locals combined).

Batam Man
19-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Good, I can now meet the esteemed master in person.

Master, what master, who??!
Ok tomorrow 1600WIB in AH, BTW are you good in Pool?
If very good please come later (after I made enough $ from RM), if standard par with RM, then come 1600WIB sharp, bring more $$$ kekekeke:D

Batam Man
19-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Someone e mail me this VERY funny joke.
Like to share with you guys...

THE POWER OF COMMUNICATION
>
>
> Dear Husband,
>
> I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you for good.
>
> I've been a good woman to you for seven years and I have nothing to
> show
> for it. These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell
> me
> that you had quit your job today and that was the last straw. Last
> week,
> you came home and didn't notice that I had gotten my hair and nails
> done,
> cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new negligee. You came
> home
> and ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching the
> game.
>
> You don't tell me you love me anymore, you don't touch me or anything.
>
> Either you're cheating or you don't love me anymore, what ever the case
> is,
> I'm gone.
>
> P.S. If you're trying to find me, don't. Your BROTHER and I are moving
> away
> to West Virginia together! Have a great life!
>
> Regards,
> Your Ex-Wife
>
> ************************************************** ************
> ************************
>
> Dear Ex-Wife,
>
> Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that
> you
> and I have been married for seven years, although a good woman is a far
> cry
> from what you've been. I watch sports so much to try to drown out
> your
> constant nagging. Too bad that doesn't work.
>
> I did notice when you cutoff all of your hair last week, the first
> thing
> that came to mind was "You look just like a man!" My mother raised me
> to
> not say anything if you can't say anything nice. When you cooked
> my
> favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because
> I
> stopped eating pork seven years ago.
>
> I went to sleep on you when you had on that new negligee because the
> price
> tag was still on it. I prayed that it was a coincidence that my brother
> had
> just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning and your negligee
> was
> $49.99.
>
> After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out.
> So
> when I discovered that I had hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I
> quit
> my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got home you
> were
> gone.
>
> Everything happens for a reason I guess. I hope you have the filling
> life
> you always wanted. My lawyer said with your letter that you wrote,
> you
> won't get a dime from me. So take care.
>
> P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this but Carl, my brother was
> born
> Carla. I hope that's not a problem.
>
> Signed,
> Rich As Hell and Free! :D

liongKH
19-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Master, what master, who??!
Ok tomorrow 1600WIB in AH, BTW are you good in Pool?
If very good please come later (after I made enough $ from RM), if standard par with RM, then come 1600WIB sharp, bring more $$$ kekekeke:D

Alamak, I dun play pool.

But I will be glad to meet up with you in AH after 1600hrs.

Batam Man
20-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Alamak, I dun play pool.

But I will be glad to meet up with you in AH after 1600hrs.

But do you Bintang?
Ok see you around 1600WIB in AH;)

Rainman
20-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Not sure, could be ....

T o k C ?? U forgot about dot com??

hahaha

Rainman
20-10-2005, 11:16 AM
EMPORIUM (One Stop Male Entertainment) is located in Pecenongan.

The sister company of Emporium is TROPIKAL.
Located in Roxy Mas (handphone center).
Not in the mall, but in the ruko (home-office center).
Same service as Emporium, with lower rate (incl. extra service rate).

For more info, just contact me on email : [email protected]

Huh.... Very hard selling hor.....

Are u the Owner?? hahahahaha

Rainman
20-10-2005, 11:19 AM
But do you Bintang?

All places will be closed today for the big big demo later this afternoon...

They never inform u meh.....

Go back lah... Pls don;t come.....

Can-Opener
20-10-2005, 11:19 AM
What time does Emporium open during bulan puasa? Is it at night only or I can go during the day? I will be in Jkt today. What about Stadium? any day time restrictions this year?

Rainman
20-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Sounds like you have a share of the place. Sorry no offense. Just wondering where you are coming from???

As for spainish gers??? My most recent trip did not see any. Also the rps180k is not accurate as there are different room rates. Actually depends on the room you select. For rp 180000 no bath room.

As for good selection, lumayan lah. Counted less than 30gers (PRC and locals combined).

Haha... Actually I know one of the owner. He is often seen in the other forum = FHBI./..hehehe

Cheers

Rainman
20-10-2005, 11:25 AM

No golf??? Scare of me?? hahaha

Batam Man
20-10-2005, 11:30 AM
All places will be closed today for the big big demo later this afternoon...

They never inform u meh.....

Go back lah... Pls don;t come.....

That BIG BIG demo you stage wan hah?!
So afternoon got pang cia go airport cai wa bo?

Batam Man
20-10-2005, 11:36 AM
No golf??? Scare of me?? hahaha

Ya scare of you lose liao KPKB, anyhow kan ppl wan, aiyoooooo:eek:

liongKH
20-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Haha... Actually I know one of the owner. He is often seen in the other forum = FHBI./..hehehe

Cheers

Bro RM, can you tell him then dun any however increased the price lah. Last nite with fren at Emporium, met mamasan and was told for PRC it is now 1.6 juta. Last nite saw a spannish ger - price 1.75juta. The ger only okay.

Only went in for massage got ger No. 29. Strong and good massage. Later asked if I wanted anything else. Said no, but face still cheerful. Requested to go out early and wait for fren.

Tonite will stay in apt since all places close. Will have to catch up with Batam Man another day.

liongKH
20-10-2005, 02:28 PM
But do you Bintang?

Sorry also no Bintang. But coco cola lah, can

gwg717
23-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Hey,

All bro, I'm going JKT on 26 OCt and 27 in Surabaya. Can anyone give me contact of FL ? Thanks. Please send to my email [email protected].. Thanks a million.....

sleepbynight
23-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Bro RM, can you tell him then dun any however increased the price lah. Last nite with fren at Emporium, met mamasan and was told for PRC it is now 1.6 juta. Last nite saw a spannish ger - price 1.75juta. The ger only okay.

Only went in for massage got ger No. 29. Strong and good massage. Later asked if I wanted anything else. Said no, but face still cheerful. Requested to go out early and wait for fren.

Tonite will stay in apt since all places close. Will have to catch up with Batam Man another day.

a few days ago, went to Emporium to try out the sauna and massage. Have read a lot of posts in FHBI recommending Emporium.

Well .. pool is good .. center pool warm water .. the other small pools hot and cold. Got gym somemore. Very nice facilities. Well, at least much better than the joints owned by the famous brother ciebai like Kimochi (rundown).

Half an hour later, went up to the lounge. Booked a massage girl, no. 34, if I am not mistaken. Actually, I prefer massage by the girl who was taking down the number. She is pretty with nice ponytail hair and sexy too .. :D

While waiting (went in too early, masseur still having lunch), saw about 10 PRCs in the waiting lounge. TO be honest, I am not trying to put down PRCs in Jkt. But qualities of PRCs in Jkt cannot compare to those in China. And price is crazy .. 1.6 m .. well .. judge yourself. Saw a guy checking in with a PRC .. she got fake boobs .. can see from near the rough edges ...

Checked in for massage ... room nice ... the girl came in .. asked me to remove clothes and lied down facing down ... OK ... massage very nice ... in the duration of massage she tried to tease me ... I asked her where she learned her massage from .. she asked me back why I don't asked her where she learned how to have sex from .. :D

But just settled for massage .. gave her 50k tip .. back to the sauna again .. then went out .. might be back for the massage again next time ...

BTW, got info that #27 is local Chinese .. but never tried .. cause she was taking her time eating lunch .. and I did not have the mood to wait.

Rainman
24-10-2005, 09:57 AM
While waiting (went in too early, masseur still having lunch), saw about 10 PRCs in the waiting lounge. TO be honest, I am not trying to put down PRCs in Jkt. But qualities of PRCs in Jkt cannot compare to those in China. And price is crazy .. 1.6 m .. well .. judge yourself. Saw a guy checking in with a PRC .. she got fake boobs .. can see from near the rough edges ...

In Russain and Latin America. U pay Peanut for JL look alike. How much are u paying in Asia??

Don't use your Stinkaporean mind to compared apple with orange. If the PRC were not reject in China, would they be here in the first place?

Well .. pool is good .. center pool warm water .. the other small pools hot and cold. Got gym somemore. Very nice facilities. Well, at least much better than the joints owned by the famous brother ciebai like Kimochi (rundown).

And What is your Problem with CIEBAI?? He is my friend u know?

Cheers

Adonister
24-10-2005, 10:10 AM
a few days ago, went to Emporium to try out the sauna and massage. Have read a lot of posts in FHBI recommending Emporium.

Kimochi is in a bind as I understood. The shareholders have a differing vision and also the contract for the place expire next year. So bro Ciebai is in a difficult position whether to renovate or let the place as is for the time being till things beign sorted out.
As far as I can vouched if anybody can be as customer oriented as bro Ciebai, we will have always a good time.
So hope this give a bit better perspective on Kimochi situation. Sure your comment if read by bro Ciebai will be a good input still.

On other point if I may share, should you guys using taxi, ensure that you got the Blue Bird / Silver Bird limo taxi group of taxies (usually they prominently put a big sticker on the front windshield). There are a lot of looks a likes taxies in Jakarta including the infamous President Taxi.
So just be carefull, exercise caution and common sense even after those drinks, as a number of incidents happened with other taxi companies.
And the new sms servicce to order them, or call their reservation number for Blue Bird (24 hours) can easily be reached, I always prefer to do that than hail by the street sides (+6221794-1234 or 798-1001 and their site: http://www.bluebirdgroup.com/ check for further info on the sms ordering).
Be safe.
Ado

liongKH
24-10-2005, 10:11 AM
BTW, got info that #27 is local Chinese .. but never tried .. cause she was taking her time eating lunch .. and I did not have the mood to wait.

Yes, the place is better than Classics. No 76 is also a local chinese girl from surabaya.

Anyway the sauna was down for repair yesterday.

liongKH
24-10-2005, 10:32 AM
On other point if I may share, should you guys using taxi, ensure that you got the Blue Bird / Silver Bird limo taxi group of taxies (usually they prominently put a big sticker on the front windshield). There are a lot of looks a likes taxies in Jakarta including the infamous President Taxi. So just be carefull, exercise caution and common sense even after those drinks, as a number of incidents happened with other taxi companies.

Ado

Yes rightly so with that adviced. However when I shared this thought with a driver from the Seokarno Hatta Group, he was of course saddened by the remark. The funny thing he mentioned was that group of robbers was lucky as they were caught by the Police and not the taxi drivers, the group would be killed if the taxi drivers had gotten them first. I believed him. Well I have seen mob action in a foiled theft attempt. The 2 young thieves were literally beaten almost to death and the police took a very long time to arrive. At one point I wanted to step in and stop the beating but was held back by an Indon fren. Better not get involved lest they think you are one of them and turn on you too.

I too often advice others to take only Blue Bird or Silver Bird taxis but as for myself I take any one that comes along. Important the taxi must look neat and good conditioned. The photo on the dashboard is the same as the driver.

liongKH
24-10-2005, 12:01 PM
In Russain and Latin America. U pay Peanut for JL look alike. How much are u paying in Asia??

Don't use your Stinkaporean mind to compared apple with orange. If the PRC were not reject in China, would they be here in the first place?

Cheers

Fierced rebuttal. Well true true. Only the "rejects" that are having problem making a living will "dare" venture to a distance land, miles away in search of fresh pastures. The problem here is being "rejects" they still command such a colossal price what more if the "world best" comes. KNN may be have to pay 3 lipat.

Anyway in Indon we don't get JL lookalike but CB still kena pay high prices, eg; Hartono - local kampong type girls but asking 3 juta for ST (3hrs). Take it or leave it. No bargain. Sometimes I wonder the pimp there heard of Lokasari and the type of prices asking there and the local spa centres. Met the boss, a local chinese but did not discussed this issue with him as I wasn't interested in his girls, anyway he seemed hostile towards me as i was eyeing his "woman". CB how was I to know that was his wife.

DNAT
24-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Hey,

All bro, I'm going JKT on 26 OCt and 27 in Surabaya. Can anyone give me contact of FL ? Thanks. Please send to my email [email protected].. Thanks a million.....

Wow lau .. why no JKT ppl reply this wan leh? :p

meatlover
24-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Cos gwg717 pm a lot of ppl asking for info. So ppl reply him via pm, thus no reply via post. Btw, he got pm me, so I ask him to get advise from you :D

DNAT
24-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Cos gwg717 pm a lot of ppl asking for info. So ppl reply him via pm, thus no reply via post. Btw, he got pm me, so I ask him to get advise from you :D
Cbzz, you lidat sabo me ... fun meh? later I use magnolia Drum Stick to tu your kar chng then you noe! :mad: cold cold + big big, you sure like it !

meatlover
24-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Cbzz, you lidat sabo me ... fun meh?
I where got sabo you. I see you got up thats why ask him to get advice from you. Unless you wanna be in the same league as SE or other sad f**ks :rolleyes:

later I use magnolia Drum Stick to tu your kar chng then you noe! cold cold + big big, you sure like it !
Halo. You how old liao!!! Still use ice-cream to bluff small kids har :rolleyes:

nonolee
24-10-2005, 03:23 PM
dear bros

yo bros i will be in jakarta first time this weekend..but will be staying somewhere near "megamall" where most of the chinese stay there...i think....any idea if there is any spa or "good" place to go ya...if were to go to the city or to emporium is it too far from my place....kindly advise if possible.
thanks in advance.......

cheers

Rainman
24-10-2005, 04:16 PM
dear bros

yo bros i will be in jakarta first time this weekend..but will be staying somewhere near "megamall" where most of the chinese stay there...i think....any idea if there is any spa or "good" place to go ya...if were to go to the city or to emporium is it too far from my place....kindly advise if possible.
thanks in advance.......

cheers

This Week-end hor, better stay at home as Muslim new Year next week u know... many raid as it's Ang Pow Time....hahaha

Actually hor... Muslim give Green Ang pow....hehe

Rainman
24-10-2005, 04:19 PM

U reply lor.... Nbzzz.....

Anyway..would also like to take this opportunity to wish all our Moslem's colleagues a Happy Aidil Fitri, Minal Aidil Walfaizin, mohon Maaf Lahir & Batin.

Happy Holidays to all.

Rainman
24-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Fierced rebuttal. Well true true. Only the "rejects" that are having problem making a living will "dare" venture to a distance land, miles away in search of fresh pastures. The problem here is being "rejects" they still command such a colossal price what more if the "world best" comes. KNN may be have to pay 3 lipat.

Anyway in Indon we don't get JL lookalike but CB still kena pay high prices, eg; Hartono - local kampong type girls but asking 3 juta for ST (3hrs). Take it or leave it. No bargain. Sometimes I wonder the pimp there heard of Lokasari and the type of prices asking there and the local spa centres. Met the boss, a local chinese but did not discussed this issue with him as I wasn't interested in his girls, anyway he seemed hostile towards me as i was eyeing his "woman". CB how was I to know that was his wife.

Reason is that the gap between the rich and poor is gulf apart mah....

The Rich will not go to Mangga Dua or Lokasari and vice versa....

Once I screw a Indo girl in the toilet of 1001 when I was farking high.. It was like a min thing and I paid 1,050,000 for it when the bill came... I thought I should pay the girl direct as discussed but she say cannot... nbzzz.....

Anyway,,,... PRC are now available at M Club, BW, Supper etc for 650k short time... Same price as GL mah...

Cheers

Batam Man
24-10-2005, 04:33 PM

Anyway..would also like to take this opportunity to wish all our Moslem's colleagues a Happy Aidil Fitri, Minal Aidil Walfaizin, mohon Maaf Lahir & Batin.

Happy Holidays to all.

Wishing you very happy HOLE-ly Day juga:D

DNAT
24-10-2005, 05:10 PM

Happy Holidays to all.

I oso wish you selamat happy cuti .. err, got give me hijau-pow? ;)

blursam
24-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Once I screw a Indo girl in the toilet of 1001 when I was farking high.. It was like a min thing and I paid 1,050,000 for it ...

You feel any difference in the hole ?

sleepbynight
24-10-2005, 11:07 PM

And What is your Problem with CIEBAI?? He is my friend u know?

Cheers

Relax mate .. I am not an Stinkaporean ... just that I have the chance to try out Chinese girls in China .. that's all ... and I am not recommending PRC girls in Jkt .. if you disagree with me .. that's your right.

I got problem with CIEBAI? What makes you think so? I am just tellling him that Kimochi is quite rundown .. and in FHBI he has been very polite in replying to a customer like me ... and I understand from him that it is because the rent is expiring ... so .. I respect him, esp his management style .. very customer friendly ...

I don't give shit if he is your friend .. :cool: next time try to cool your head before replying. :rolleyes:

sleepbynight
24-10-2005, 11:13 PM
dear bros

thanks in advance.......

cheers

there are a few in Jembatan Dua area ... if you go from Mega Mall to direction of Grogol .. you would see the neon signs along the main road at night ...

but all closed during fasting month ... used to open secretly in the past years .. but this year I never check out :D

Rainman
25-10-2005, 10:11 AM
Relax mate .. I am not an Stinkaporean ... just that I have the chance to try out Chinese girls in China .. that's all ... and I am not recommending PRC girls in Jkt .. if you disagree with me .. that's your right.

I got problem with CIEBAI? What makes you think so? I am just tellling him that Kimochi is quite rundown .. and in FHBI he has been very polite in replying to a customer like me ... and I understand from him that it is because the rent is expiring ... so .. I respect him, esp his management style .. very customer friendly ...

I don't give shit if he is your friend .. :cool: next time try to cool your head before replying. :rolleyes:

Cheers buddy. Was just not so cool to name or rather pick a run down place and compared it with Emp. Make Sense?

Can I compare Super with M Club? Katika with Crown?

Sands with TC or BM????

Just me comment.

Cheers

liongKH
25-10-2005, 10:42 AM
The Rich will not go to Mangga Dua or Lokasari and vice versa....

Once I screw a Indo girl in the toilet of 1001 when I was farking high.. It was like a min thing and I paid 1,050,000 for it when the bill came... I thought I should pay the girl direct as discussed but she say cannot... nbzzz.....

Cheers

Screwed in the toilet, gee I am starting to imagine how you did it. Must try that one day.

DNAT
25-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Screwed in the toilet, gee I am starting to imagine how you did it. Must try that one day.

not need to imagine .. when pak screws in the toilet, ask him to let you watch lah .. kekeke :D

I better lari, think he today bad mood :o

liongKH
25-10-2005, 10:49 AM

Steady guys this is a friendly forum for exchanging infos. Any disrespect, I think is unintentionally. So lets move along and keep those infos coming.

regards

liongKH
25-10-2005, 10:56 AM
there are a few in Jembatan Dua area ... if you go from Mega Mall to direction of Grogol .. you would see the neon signs along the main road at night ...

but all closed during fasting month ... used to open secretly in the past years .. but this year I never check out :D

Alamak not very helpful information leh. Can try Jembatan Tiga, Hotel Tematik they have a spa and karoke joint there. I am sure they are opened.

liongKH
25-10-2005, 11:03 AM
dear bros

thanks in advance.......

cheers

Pluit Megamall, you can go to Pasar Baru / Glodok area where the fun is. Not too far away but alot depends on the traffic. This weekend is the final week to Lebaran and always a last minute rush for shopping. Traffic is difficult to predict. Anyway if you need more info just pm me.

sleepbynight
25-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Cheers buddy. Was just not so cool to name or rather pick a run down place and compared it with Emp. Make Sense?

Can I compare Super with M Club? Katika with Crown?

Sands with TC or BM????

Just me comment.

Cheers

Cheers also .. bro rainman ... next time I won't compare two different joints :D

sleepbynight
25-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Kimochi is in a bind as I understood. The shareholders have a differing vision and also the contract for the place expire next year. So bro Ciebai is in a difficult position whether to renovate or let the place as is for the time being till things beign sorted out.
As far as I can vouched if anybody can be as customer oriented as bro Ciebai, we will have always a good time.
So hope this give a bit better perspective on Kimochi situation. Sure your comment if read by bro Ciebai will be a good input still.

Hmm .. that's what I heard... too bad .. I really like the massage services in Kimochi ... the girls are very friendly and skilled.

Bro ciebai .. if you see from his kind and generous responses to customer complaints in FHBI .. who else can match him in terms of service and customer friendliness? Sometimes, very small details .. he also says he would take care of that and make that as input .. wow ... :D that's why his places in Mangga besar, Roxy, and Pecenongan got lots of repeat customers ..

nonolee
25-10-2005, 07:05 PM
thank you bro for the info...for the temaki spa hotal, the karaok joint my friend went there before..he told me that place used to have china girl but recently all no more already...other than that is all local girl....maybe i will go there see see look look...but still hope to find some china babe there.....

cheers

Rainman
26-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Cheers also .. bro rainman ... next time I won't compare two different joints :D

CHill....

let's hope it's some kind of promotion for him too...hahaha

Rainman
26-10-2005, 11:19 AM
thank you bro for the info...for the temaki spa hotal, the karaok joint my friend went there before..he told me that place used to have china girl but recently all no more already...other than that is all local girl....maybe i will go there see see look look...but still hope to find some china babe there.....

cheers

Tematik Hotel is a very nice place with pool bar, Chinese Resturant that sells tiger meat at about 80k/dish.

SPA like others crown, classis etc,

Good price for KTV. I wrote about it here and it's the few places that remain open during the raid and also Ramadhan........ Girls there in the KTV are very wild as they also can be booked to go up to the room for ST at about one million....

It's also the cheapest KTV I know of with no room charges but just min charges of 450k for small room and 1.5 million for the bigger rooms which is like the presidential suite of Crown but a lot smaller of course....

Cheers

Rainman
26-10-2005, 11:21 AM
not need to imagine .. when pak screws in the toilet, ask him to let you watch lah .. kekeke :D

I better lari, think he today bad mood :o

Toilet with shower and also they have a nice bedroom inside incase u are not aware lah......

Bad mood?
Me?
Why?

Hahahahah

Martini-Fan
26-10-2005, 11:21 AM

Yeah, some guys seem to think, that I've nothing better to do than sending the hp#'s of my girls around.
The girls won't be amused.

Cheers!

Rainman
26-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Steady guys this is a friendly forum for exchanging infos. Any disrespect, I think is unintentionally. So lets move along and keep those infos coming.

regards

Cool buddy...

Cheers

liongKH
26-10-2005, 01:40 PM

cheers

I somehow noticed that only Emporium has china girls and one spannish girl during this period. If it is PRC your menu then try this place. Only be warned the price --- shit has "rocketted to 1.6juta.

Rainman
26-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Ex redlight area to be sports hall

JAKARTA: The Jakarta administration appears set to soon convert the former Boker red-light district in Ciracas, East Jakarta, into a sports center.

East Jakarta Mayor Koesnan A. Halim presented the plan on Tuesday to Governor Sutiyoso.

Koesnan said that the municipality had paid Rp 28 billion to acquire part of site last year.

"This year we will need another Rp 32 billion to pay compensation for the land," he was quoted as saying by the city's official online news portal, Beritajakarta.com, after the meeting.

The project, which will commence in 2007, will be financed by the Jakarta administration.

The administration plans to acquire a total of 4.5 hectares for the sports center, with 1.5 hectares of the site belonging to the Jakarta fire department.

"Some of the owners of the other 1.5 hectares have refused to sell their land at the price we are offering, which is in line with market value. So, we will use Presidential Regulation No. 36/2005 on land acquisition," Koesnan said.

This regulation allows the administration to compulsorily acquire land for the construction of public facilities. -- JP

Rainman
26-10-2005, 02:23 PM
120 agencies suspected of luring women into sex trade

Abdul Khalik, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

City authorities have identified another 120 labor recruitment agencies suspected of sending young women to work as sex workers overseas.

General crimes unit chief at the city police, Sr. Comr. Moh. Jaelani, said on Tuesday that his officers and officials from the Jakarta Manpower Agency were now investigating the agencies.

"We want to make sure that all of them obey the regulations so that our women migrant workers are not duped into prostitution abroad. We have many examples of how recruitment agencies lure young women and send them abroad as sex workers," he said.

The owner of a labor recruitment agency and its president director --identified as AJP and BN respectively --were arrested over the weekend for recruiting and sending 58 young Indonesian women to work as prostitutes in +++yo and other cities in Japan.

The women, mostly in their early 20s, were told that they would work as arts and cultural representatives in Japan with a monthly salary of Rp 5 million (US$500). Upon arrival in Japan, however, the girls were forced to serve nightclub owners and Japanese men.

Two managed to escape late September and based on their accounts, Indonesian police, in close cooperation with their Japanese counterparts, rescued sixteen others early in October.

AJP, the owner of labor agency PT Mediaseni Indonesia, and BN were arrested last Saturday. Police said they would be charged under Article 297 of Criminal Code on trafficking of women, Article 378 on document forgery and Article 102 of Law No. 39/2004 on migrant workers, all of which carry a maximum punishment of 15 years in prison and a Rp 15 billion fine.

Late on Monday evening, police raided the office of PT NU, another recruitment firm on Jl. Gaharu, Jelambar, West Jakarta and rescued 153 women. They also arrested agency staffers identified as Gunawan and Charlie.

Jaelani said that PT NU had no permit from the Jakarta Manpower Agency or the tourism agency to recruit workers.

"We have closed the company's office and its training center. We are now detaining them and interrogating them intensively. It is possible that they have sent girls abroad as sex workers," he said.

At least 20 of the 153 workers have been brought to the ministry's migrant workers center in Ciracas, East Jakarta, while the remaining workers have been sent back to their hometowns in Indramayu and Subang in West Java, Purwokerto in Central Java, and Jamber in East Java.

Jaelani added that they would go door to door to check labor recruitment agencies' documents and their training and boarding centers as well as finding out to what countries they had sent the women.

He said that they had preliminary information that many agencies had duped women into prostitution abroad.

Jaelani said they would cooperate with Indonesian embassies and local police in countries such as Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Malaysia to find out where the women were employed

Rainman
26-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Two held for duping girls into prostitution

National News - October 25, 2005

Abdul Khalik, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

The owner of a labor recruitment agency and its president director were arrested over the weekend for allegedly duping at least 58 Indonesian girls into prostitution in Japan.

Jakarta Police said on Monday that the two, identified as AJP and BN, recruited the girls, mostly in their early 20s, to work as "arts and cultural representatives" in Japan for a monthly salary of Rp 5 million (US$500).

The girls, however, were allegedly forced to work as prostitutes in +++yo and other big cities in Japan.

"Two of the girls escaped late September. They reported their case to a non-government organization on women's solidarity in +++yo, which submitted the case to (Indonesia's) state ministry of women's empowerment," general crimes unit chief at City police Sr. Comr. Moh. Jaelani told The Jakarta Post on Monday.

Jaelani said 16 more girls had been picked up from nightclubs in +++yo and returned to Indonesia in early October, while the fate of 40 others remains unknown.

AJP, the owner of PT Mediaseni Indonesia, and BN were arrested at their office in Duren Sawit, East Jakarta on Saturday.

The total number of girls sent to Japan by PT Mediaseni Indonesia remains unknown. Jaelani said that the two had been operating for over a year, and in September alone had sent 58 girls to Japan.

"Each girl was charged Rp 2.5 million and required to leave their diplomas with the company as security. The girls were willing to pay and leave their diplomas because they were promised Rp 5 million per month," Jaelani said.

To convince the girls, PT Mediaseni trained them in Japanese language, Indonesian traditional dances and traditional songs.

However, after arriving in Japan, the girls were allegedly forced to work as prostitutes, serving guests in several nightclubs in +++yo and other big cities in Japan.

"The girls told police that they were even forced to have sex with the bosses of the nightclubs right after they arrived in Japan. If they refused to do that, they would get no contract, and would have to pay Rp 18 million compensation," Jaelani said.

With their passports being held by their Japanese bosses, the girls claim they could do nothing but obey them.

Jaelani said that both AJP and BN would be charged under Articles 297 of Criminal Code on female trafficking, Article 378 on document forgery and Article 102 of Law No. 39/2004 on migrant workers.

"They could get 15 years imprisonment and a Rp 15 billion fine if found guilty. We will expand our investigation to other labor agencies as we are suspicious that several other companies are engaged in similar crimes," Jaelani said.

liongKH
27-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Forum,

Hartono employs his companions with 1 year contract. Hartono pays 40% (the lowest in the market is 50%. Only foreign girls get less than 50% because it involves more than 2 parties). 30% is payable every end of the month. If there is no breach of contract 10% (they call it savings) is payable after the contract is finished. Hartono charges 500K per month for boarding and lodging. Companions must use Hartono's doctor every 3 clients. Hartono charge 300K for every check up (the most expensive retail price is 75K. Hartono minimum profit is 275K).

So far Hartono's companions has been having problem to collect their monthly "salary" and annual saving. Most are denied to have 100% collections.

Is it morally right to parton Hartono Prapanca service? I leave you to decide!

JAKARTA AFTER DARK

Just dun know where you obtain the source. But as far as I know the price for a Hartono companion is 3 juta for a 3 hour ST. The girl gets 40% or 1.2 juta. 500,000 goes to lodging per month. Every 3 clients see 1 time doctor - 1.2 x 3 + 3.6 juta minus 300000 for a medical visit. By standard okay. The girl still nets in 2.8 juta after medical and lodging per month assuming she gets 3 clients per month. For a "kampong type" girl, the earning is attractive. As to whether it is morally right to patronise Hartono, alot depends on the quality of the availalbe stock. If the stock is good and meet the taste, why not. Whether the girl gets paid by the boss is really not the patrons worry. What the patron should worry is the service and the quality matching the
humongous sum they paid to lay the girl. Essential here is for 3 juta what are the "class" available viz a viz the Hartono's companion.

BTW, many girls in this kind of institutions are also finding difficulties getting paid by their bosses. Emporium girls included.

liongKH
27-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Every hotel in JKT is guestfriendly even the top class ones. Check-in alone, you'll get breakfast for two, hehe.
But make sure to have a top class hooker with you, then it's fine.
Walking with a low end girl through the lobby of a top hotel or going for breakfast with her, it makes me feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Cheers!
If maps exist I dunno.

Sian, so read up the old posts again. Thought this quite interesting.

Bro Martini how you classified one as a top class hooker. Subjective perhaps but I am sure you have the standard at hand to share and maybe the contact for such class to share too.

regards
liong

Rainman
28-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Sian, so read up the old posts again. Thought this quite interesting.

Bro Martini how you classified one as a top class hooker. Subjective perhaps but I am sure you have the standard at hand to share and maybe the contact for such class to share too.

regards
liong

My brother do not go for hooker lah. He is more into student.

haha

micl_ten
28-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Dear all bro,

I went to jakarta a few times, normally i will stay in hotel olyimpic. You may find out plenty of massage centre, karaoke, and disco at Mangga besar. I like shiatsu at lokasi which is behind hotel olyimpic. There are around 4 or 5 shiatsu massage shop but i prefer the first corner one. My favorite is no. 5, 6 and 99. beside they do massage, they will do HJ and BJ for you without asking, maybe i m so familiar and know to them. But dun worry, even my first time with them, they also do the job for me. I pay extra Rp.50k for their service and they are very happy especially no. 6, she will hug you and give you a french kiss too if you know her well. 34 c boot and wet pussy make my bro stand and need to find a hole to dump my sperm. Great HJ job on number 6. Normally i do 1 hour shiatsu and sure they will ask you to add 1 hour more, then the game start. damage rp.125 k for 2 hour massage and Rp. 50 for extra service, total rp.175. Worth for money.

So more story to come and will show one by one to you on the PRC great fun stories.

Thank you/micl_ten

liongKH
28-10-2005, 11:00 AM

haha

ABG - student! Too young for my type lah.

phenom
28-10-2005, 02:11 PM

haha

Ya, he is hardly into buying pussies, prefering instead to pay school fees. :D

liongKH
28-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Ya, he is hardly into buying pussies, prefering instead to pay school fees. :D

School fees can be expensive these days.

phenom
28-10-2005, 05:15 PM
School fees can be expensive these days.

No worries for him.....he pre-selected his students well to make sure he's not short-changed. ;)

liongKH
28-10-2005, 05:28 PM
No worries for him.....he pre-selected his students well to make sure he's not short-changed. ;)

Well well, lets hear the official version. Bro Martini???

phenom
28-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Well well, lets hear the official version. Bro Martini???

Haha, wait long long. He just landed a few hours ago in Angeles City, Philippines to pay more school fees for a week of intensive tuition. :)

liongKH
30-10-2005, 09:04 PM
The final week before the Lebaran Holidays. Finally in another 72hours, it will be the end of Ramadhan,several outlets I checked claimed that they will be closed from 1 - 6 November. I will be back in SIngapore for the week and I wish all brothers staying behind a wonderful and quiet week.

Perhaps, this is the time for us to rest our "tired" body - eh (brother) and start afresh after the weeklong holiday.

Jakarta will be very quiet for the week and most eating outlets will also be closed except for the fast food joints. SO stand by alot of maggi mee. They surely taste excellent when you are hungry.

Cheers bros see you guys after the lebaran.

regards
liongkh

indoman_il
04-11-2005, 12:47 AM
aaaah its almost finished..... do u guys think on monday all is back to normal.......... BH is open???
or better wait a week or so??

sleepbynight
04-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Bros if have time, check out classic .. there is one local chinese girl ... I never did one in my life .. finally got the chance to try. Pretty and young.

Just ask the mamasan .. she seems to be the only local chinese ...

Face: 8/10 (reminds me of my Indo Chinese schoolmate :D )
Body: 9/10 (34C cup, I think... very nice and firm body. Quite tall .. must be at least 1.6 m)
BBBJ: 5/10 (no suction power)
FJ: 6/10 (accomodating .. but I have tried better ones)
Allow pussy licking .. but no fingering.

Damage: 1 jt.

Minus point: attitude quite cold. NO chemistry.
RTF: probably not ... my curiosity already satisfied.

nonolee
04-11-2005, 03:52 PM
was in jkt last weekend..stay at the temaki spa hotel.....girls a lot at the ktv section,,can choose, but all local no china babe...i think they increase the price was told 1.2mill for 2 hrs so never take up. hang ard the lounge area saw a lot of china babe went up the hotel. i ask the waiter where to get these girl he say dunno...bloodly hell. anyway came back home 2 days later no happening...sian!!

Rainman
04-11-2005, 08:28 PM
was in jkt last weekend..stay at the temaki spa hotel.....girls a lot at the ktv section,,can choose, but all local no china babe...i think they increase the price was told 1.2mill for 2 hrs so never take up. hang ard the lounge area saw a lot of china babe went up the hotel. i ask the waiter where to get these girl he say dunno...bloodly hell. anyway came back home 2 days later no happening...sian!!

Huh... Good boy.

haha

RonDezVuE
05-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Hi Mic,

How does one go abt booking Hotel Olympic from SG?

Dear all bro,

I went to jakarta a few times, normally i will stay in hotel olyimpic. You may find out plenty of massage centre, karaoke, and disco at Mangga besar. I like shiatsu at lokasi which is behind hotel olyimpic. There are around 4 or 5 shiatsu massage shop but i prefer the first corner one. My favorite is no. 5, 6 and 99. beside they do massage, they will do HJ and BJ for you without asking, maybe i m so familiar and know to them. But dun worry, even my first time with them, they also do the job for me. I pay extra Rp.50k for their service and they are very happy especially no. 6, she will hug you and give you a french kiss too if you know her well. 34 c boot and wet pussy make my bro stand and need to find a hole to dump my sperm. Great HJ job on number 6. Normally i do 1 hour shiatsu and sure they will ask you to add 1 hour more, then the game start. damage rp.125 k for 2 hour massage and Rp. 50 for extra service, total rp.175. Worth for money.

So more story to come and will show one by one to you on the PRC great fun stories.

Thank you/micl_ten

Rainman
06-11-2005, 12:00 AM
Hi Mic,

How does one go abt booking Hotel Olympic from SG?

Just walk in when in Jakarta.

It's a 3 star hotel and never fully booked... Quite Smelly hor the place (room)....

cheers

RonDezVuE
06-11-2005, 09:13 PM
Thanks Rainman, appreciated :)

Just walk in when in Jakarta.

It's a 3 star hotel and never fully booked... Quite Smelly hor the place (room)....

cheers

RonDezVuE
06-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Btw, how much does Hotel Olympic costs?
Do you know abt the other hotels ard Lokasari?
Thanks in advance :)
Thanks Rainman, appreciated :)

phenom
07-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Btw, how much does Hotel Olympic costs?

From Rp180K upwards.

mongerx
07-11-2005, 12:54 AM
In the same neighborhood as Olympic Hotel, I like Sparks hotel. I notice that the KAHA travel desks you can book the Sparks Hotel for 265K a night, which is almost 40% cheaper than what I usually pay for it ($40). Note this KAHA price is available to foreigners.

Martini-Fan
07-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Haha, wait long long. He just landed a few hours ago in Angeles City, Philippines to pay more school fees for a week of intensive tuition. :)

Ayooo,
what kinda discussion izzit here?
Old post of mine back to the daylight?

Sorry for late answer, mates, had to pay school fee in Angeles, mostly in Lollypop's Secondary High School. Also not to forget the Brown Sugar School of Rock'n Roll, founded by Mick Jagger.

Yeah, LiongKH, school fee is expensive nowadays, 1,300Peso per day! Plus tip for well performed exams! Might be a hefty amount in the long run!

Rainman, my student isn't in the scene. But to choose a CJ-girl with too flimsy clothes, I just think in that dress she won't feel good in the breakfast area of a 5*hotel next morning. If she hasn't anything to change, with 12cm High Heels and a skirt looking like a wide belt? But maybe they are immune oredi. Anyway.

Uuuh, whole last week partying with the girls till 3am, everytime taking two nice pillows outta a bar, then sleeping until 12pm.
Now back in office, it's clearly some kind of jet-lag.

Cheers!

liongKH
07-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Ayooo,
what kinda discussion izzit here?
Old post of mine back to the daylight?

Sorry for late answer, mates, had to pay school fee in Angeles, mostly in Lollypop's Secondary High School. Also not to forget the Brown Sugar School of Rock'n Roll, founded by Mick Jagger.

Yeah, LiongKH, school fee is expensive nowadays, 1,300Peso per day! Plus tip for well performed exams! Might be a hefty amount in the long run!

Rainman, my student isn't in the scene. But to choose a CJ-girl with too flimsy clothes, I just think in that dress she won't feel good in the breakfast area of a 5*hotel next morning. If she hasn't anything to change, with 12cm High Heels and a skirt looking like a wide belt? But maybe they are immune oredi. Anyway.

Uuuh, whole last week partying with the girls till 3am, everytime taking two nice pillows outta a bar, then sleeping until 12pm.
Now back in office, it's clearly some kind of jet-lag.

Cheers!

Have a good rest brother. I just got in last night too from Singapore. I was back home for a short few days of rest. Talking about CJ girls. I have yet to come across some good ones. The last time I was there, I was sort of disappointed. The stock was shockingly below par.

I was told that Veritico do have some availables but very "x".

liongKH
07-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Bros if have time, check out classic .. there is one local chinese girl ... I never did one in my life .. finally got the chance to try. Pretty and young.

Just ask the mamasan .. she seems to be the only local chinese ...

Face: 8/10 (reminds me of my Indo Chinese schoolmate :D )
Body: 9/10 (34C cup, I think... very nice and firm body. Quite tall .. must be at least 1.6 m)
BBBJ: 5/10 (no suction power)
FJ: 6/10 (accomodating .. but I have tried better ones)
Allow pussy licking .. but no fingering.

Damage: 1 jt.

Minus point: attitude quite cold. NO chemistry.
RTF: probably not ... my curiosity already satisfied.

I thot locals gers cost only 700000rphs. Are you short changed?

sakuragi-san
07-11-2005, 03:45 PM
hi all..

I'm new in this forum, and need a guideline for jakarta Fun Time.
I'll be in Jakarta end of this month and will stay either at Sari Pan Pacific Hotel or Nikko Hotel. Can i find a chick at Hotel? or maybe nearby hotel there has a lot of hang out place like health center/spa/massage and the girl can do FJ?

My previous time when i was at Jakarta, hang out at Kota Indah (Jayakarta area) and Mangga Besar if i'm not worngly remember.

Waiting the info. thanks.

"sakuragi"

Martini-Fan
07-11-2005, 04:06 PM
I'm new in this forum, and need a guideline for jakarta

How about reading the forum? :rolleyes:

liongKH
07-11-2005, 04:22 PM
hi all..

I'll be in Jakarta end of this month and will stay either at Sari Pan Pacific Hotel or Nikko Hotel. Can i find a chick at Hotel? or maybe nearby hotel there has a lot of hang out place like health center/spa/massage and the girl can do FJ?

My previous time when i was at Jakarta, hang out at Kota Indah (Jayakarta area) and Mangga Besar if i'm not worngly remember.

"sakuragi"
Plenty of chicks in hotel. Ask the the bell boy, sure can help but goods may not be that good and also make you pay alot. Try out classics, emporium and the lokasari areas. Plentiful. Hire a Silver Bird taxi and asked the driver to bring you around. They are better informed.

And as Bro Martini said, read the forum. It helps aplenty.

liongKH
07-11-2005, 04:33 PM
hi all..

"sakuragi"
Plenty of chicks in hotel. Ask the the bell boy, sure can help but goods may not be that good and also make you pay alot. Try out classics, emporium and the lokasari areas. Plentiful. Hire a Silver Bird taxi and asked the driver to bring you around. They are better informed.

RonDezVuE
07-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Bro, where can I find KAHA travel desk in Jakarta?

In the same neighborhood as Olympic Hotel, I like Sparks hotel. I notice that the KAHA travel desks you can book the Sparks Hotel for 265K a night, which is almost 40% cheaper than what I usually pay for it ($40). Note this KAHA price is available to foreigners.

sakuragi-san
08-11-2005, 10:20 AM
Bro, where can I find KAHA travel desk in Jakarta?

At Soekarno Hatta Arrival Hall, matey.... just when u arrived ...

sakuragi-san
08-11-2005, 11:22 AM

Yes, bro.. i read this forum before i wrote to this forum ... hehehe, correct there is a plenty or tons of have fun place around jakarta can be found here, but i search about Hotel Sari Pan Pacific and Nikko, i found nothing....

so for any bro's that had been stayed at both hotel, could gimme some advise...

cheers

indoman_il
08-11-2005, 07:31 PM
No need to open office as still very "sepi" in jkt.
so anyone knows if BH even open??? havnt been there since the raids...
whats going on there? any PRC?
i wonder if discount still on from 15:00-19:00????

mongerx
09-11-2005, 03:43 AM
I will be in Jakarta Nov. 15-20 and then again Nov. 24-28. My primary mission will be to cari cewek. I will be staying in Kota area, if anyone wants to me up drop me a PM.

Batam Man
09-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Will have to catch up with Batam Man another day.

CUMing soon to a KTV near you, this Fri or Sat, 1 nite only in Jkt.:D

Rainman
09-11-2005, 01:37 PM

Fri Golf first?

naemlo
09-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Fri Golf first?

Rainman, my rainman, I miss u deep deep. Long time no c u. When we drink red wine again???

BlackDre
09-11-2005, 02:35 PM
Hello,

I'm new at this forum and I'm reading it since yesterday.

I'm living in Pasar Minggu for a while and am wondering where I can get a good massage from a nice woman incl. HJ not too far from here. I just want to spent abt. Rp. 300.000. Please don't laugh as I never did that before so I don't know the ropes. And I don't really know the different areas in Jakarta. So can anyone help a beginner out here?

Thank you very much in advance.

Besides, I don't understand all of the abbreviances, can somebody help me there too? For example what does "BBBJ" or "FJ" mean? There were many other abbreviations I didn't understand..!

liongKH
09-11-2005, 02:44 PM

Good. See you brother. Bro Rainman has my handphone number.

DNAT
09-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Rainman, my rainman, I miss u deep deep.
eh year ... homo :eek:

naemlo
09-11-2005, 02:47 PM
eh year ... homo :eek:

Hahhahah now then u know. Rainman loves me deep deep too, cos I finished his few bottles of red wine in a night at his house. :D

DNAT
09-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Hahhahah now then u know. Rainman loves me deep deep too, cos I finished his few bottles of red wine in a night at his house. :D

you going JKT in due course ?
giving early signal so that pak RM can stock up more bottles? :D

naemlo
09-11-2005, 02:57 PM
you going JKT in due course ?
giving early signal so that pak RM can stock up more bottles? :D

I will give him signal early early, dun worry. In airport will also buy just in case not enough for us again. :D

BlackDre
09-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Hi,

I'm new at this forum and I'm reading it since yesterday.

I'm living in Pasar Minngu for a while but I don't really know the areas here in Jakarta. I was wondering where I can get a nice massage incl. HJ for abt. 300.000. Please don't laugh as I never did that before. Can somebody help a beginner out and tell me what I can expect for which amount?

Thanks in advance.

Besides, i don't understand all of the abbreviances here, e.g. "BBBJ" or FJ". Can somebody help me here too?

Batam Man
09-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Fri Golf first?

Siapa takut??!
But I may only be able to cum on Sat, after my Lampung trip...:confused:

Batam Man
09-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Good. See you brother. Bro Rainman has my handphone number.

No need so LeyChea to call lah, when I'm there, 99.9% can meet in AH afterhour lah.;)

Batam Man
09-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Fri Golf first?

Got pang cia go airport cai wa bo?

Batam Man
09-11-2005, 03:57 PM

Drink in RM house? Got cewek to lum wan anot?!
If not tella him to drink by himself lah, somemore his hse so farking far, by the time finished drinking and reach hotel alreay pagi liao, better I go to Tematik lagi song y y :D

naemlo
09-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Drink in RM house? Got cewek to lum wan anot?!

The last I went, yes there is a ger but that lady, his wife. :D Yes agree very far. Took a crowded train then taxi. Knn taxi so difficult to get. But ok lah worth the effort, his wife cooking not bad leh, by the time, rainman knew we hungry, his wife auto start cooking. Rainman very good lah, but his only complaint that night, "knn next time go his house, must drink first b4 eating" cos he knows when my stomach full, drinking is not an issue liao. After dinner n drinks, we went to few pubs to find cewek. He very good tour guide too.

Rainman sorry lah, next time u prepare 1 crate so that we can drink n drink n drink, should be enough for the night.

Batam Man
09-11-2005, 04:25 PM
The last I went, yes there is a ger but that lady, his wife. :D Yes agree very far. Took a crowded train then taxi. Knn taxi so difficult to get. But ok lah worth the effort, his wife cooking not bad leh, by the time, rainman knew we hungry, his wife auto start cooking. Rainman very good lah, but his only complaint that night, "knn next time go his house, must drink first b4 eating" cos he knows when my stomach full, drinking is not an issue liao. After dinner n drinks, we went to few pubs to find cewek. He very good tour guide too.

Rainman sorry lah, next time u prepare 1 crate so that we can drink n drink n drink, should be enough for the night.

RM sure is a good Tour Guide..., but I really can't remember how many times he actually bring me to anywhere leh.
RM and me, even when I BEG him to join me for few drinks in a club, that also 9 out of 10 times he cannot go wan.
HAIzzz why he so like that to me wan leh?!

Ok bro naemlo, good that we got a bro to take care of us when we are in Jkt. But hor, I dun want to go all the way to Jkt to drink in a HOUSE leh. Like RM always says, me in Jkt = too little time with too MANY things to do. Then if still spend time driving all the way to Tengarang to drink in a HOUSE, dun think it wise for me to do so lah...:o

naemlo
09-11-2005, 04:37 PM
RM sure is a good Tour Guide..., but I really can't remember how many times he actually bring me to anywhere leh.
RM and me, even when I BEG him to join me for few drinks in a club, that also 9 out of 10 times he cannot go wan.
HAIzzz why he so like that to me wan leh?!

Wow u indirectly suan him leh. Later he sure kpkb. :D

Batam Man
09-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Wow u indirectly suan him leh. Later he sure kpkb. :D

Since when he dun kpkb, lost in Pool also kp, lost in Golf also kp, cannot go out at nite also kp, so what's new about that man??!:D

DNAT
09-11-2005, 04:53 PM
But hor, I dun want to go all the way to Jkt to drink in a HOUSE leh. Like RM always says, me in Jkt = too little time with too MANY things to do.

your house also beri the far leh ....... :o to and fro = half day gone liao :D

liongKH
09-11-2005, 05:33 PM
your house also beri the far leh ....... :o to and fro = half day gone liao :D

After eading all the threads, better go and meet at AH. So looking forward to meet all the esteemed bros this Fri/Sat.

Batam Man
09-11-2005, 05:41 PM
your house also beri the far leh ....... to and fro = half day gone liao :D

KNNzzz, you know or you think you know, Nagoya to my house and back to Nagoya, so call to and fro = half and hour nia ok!!!:mad:

Batam Man
09-11-2005, 05:48 PM
After eading all the threads, better go and meet at AH. So looking forward to meet all the esteemed bros this Fri/Sat.

Bro, me confirmed that the earliest is Sat then I can be in Jkt.
So Sat afternoon meet in AH, will ask RM to let you know the actual timing.
THANKS!!!;)

DNAT
09-11-2005, 05:48 PM
KNNzzz, you know or you think you know, Nagoya to my house and back to Nagoya, so call to and fro = half and hour nia ok!!!:mad:

to and fro 30 mins nia meh? :D Alan Frost driving huh?

Rainman
10-11-2005, 10:19 AM

Last time stay in Pondok Indah not too far from town..

Now moved to Tangarang very very far from town lah... Perk hours one to 3 hours and off perk = 35 min...

Cheers

naemlo
10-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Last time stay in Pondok Indah not too far from town..

Now moved to Tangarang very very far from town lah... Perk hours one to 3 hours and off perk = 35 min...

Cheers

Wow, the last we took abt 2 hr to go your house now 3???? :o Unless u have 24 bottles of red wines.

liongKH
10-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Bro, me confirmed that the earliest is Sat then I can be in Jkt.
So Sat afternoon meet in AH, will ask RM to let you know the actual timing.
THANKS!!!;)

On man. See you there.

Batam Man
10-11-2005, 04:06 PM
On man. See you there.

I'm now in Jkt airport in transit to Lampung.
Sat, 1pm in AH for Monthly Genaral Meeting,

rismaz
11-11-2005, 01:15 PM
hi rainman,

you must wonder who I am.
let me give u a hint.
did you see my posting in FHBI about 3 ruko we got in Gading Serpong.
Any idea what should we do with it ?
how about making another "ROMEO" salon in there ? do you think people will come ?

see ya...

CB

JDLKH
13-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Hello to All you Experts.

Would like to know if any of you guys have tried Sydney 2000 at Glodok.

Is it any good in terms of "cewek"? Can get cewek to follow you back to hotel?

Is it a real disco or karaoke, or more like Stadium, Travel Hotel?

JDLKH
13-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Went to Travel Hotel a few time even stayed there once.

Picked a cewek named Rosa (not sure if real name), she is from somewhere called Cikini or something like that. I have seen Cikini on the way to Cirebon.

Anyway Rosa does not give tradditional massages, but is skilled in the special full service pleasures. She is not tall, neither is she fat, very nice body and full-firm more than hand sized breast.

Look : 8/10
Massage : NA
Body massage : NA
BBBJ : 8/10 First time was 10/10, then subsequently it did not feel that great
FJ : 9/10. She has good stamina and can keep going
RTF : Yes, tried more than 3 time already and give consistent quality service

Overall : 8/10

She gives me a good GF feeling

Price : ST RP300K, LT after 12 midnight RP800K, LT whole day until 10 am RP1.2 juta.

Rainman
14-11-2005, 11:26 AM
hi rainman,

you must wonder who I am.
let me give u a hint.
did you see my posting in FHBI about 3 ruko we got in Gading Serpong.
Any idea what should we do with it ?
how about making another "ROMEO" salon in there ? do you think people will come ?

see ya...

CB

Huh.... Sorri as hardly go over to FHBI.

As regards to Gading Serpong.

It might end up as a ideal location as it it located outside the main road.

Want to go there together and look at it?

Regards

liongKH
14-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Huh.... Sorri as hardly go over to FHBI.

As regards to Gading Serpong.

It might end up as a ideal location as it it located outside the main road.

Want to go there together and look at it?

Regards

Walau, so diifficult to get you. I tired to call you but HP off lah. How was your lebaran?

I was at AH on saturday afternoon at around 1340hrs hoping to meet BM. AH was reparing all the pool tables below so went upstairs saw a couple of guys playing pool. Left after 10mins cos not sure who was BM. Dun want to get told off.

So BM if your are reading this, I was the chinaman wearing a red t-shirt. Next time sure must meet up okay.

Adonister
15-11-2005, 02:25 AM
Bro, have PM you, did you received it? Kindly help if you do.

thanks bro
st
ps:sorry to nudge from the open.

Rainman
15-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Walau, so diifficult to get you. I tired to call you but HP off lah. How was your lebaran?

I was at AH on saturday afternoon at around 1340hrs hoping to meet BM. AH was reparing all the pool tables below so went upstairs saw a couple of guys playing pool. Left after 10mins cos not sure who was BM. Dun want to get told off.

So BM if your are reading this, I was the chinaman wearing a red t-shirt. Next time sure must meet up okay.

Haha.... BM would always be with my other friends whom u last met at AH also.....

Cheers

liongKH
15-11-2005, 12:17 PM
Haha.... BM would always be with my other friends whom u last met at AH also.....

Cheers

Thanks I must remember that for sure.

Batam Man
15-11-2005, 03:41 PM

Hey I was there in AH on Sat, since 11.30am, even before they open shop but since they knew us so let us in.
Yes, they were changing the cloth of all the tables on 1st floor. We played on the 2nd floor lah, I understand why you didn't managed to find us, because that JBL speaker was not with us mah. Know what, he didn't even bother to reply to my sms telling him that I'll be in AH. Don't know what to say lah, HAIzzzzzzzz........:rolleyes:
Anyway, thanks for coming and also sorry that we didn't managed to meet. Actually it's quite easy to spot me wan lah, just sit and watch to see which table ordered the most Bintangs with non stop drinking as long as game is still on (I'm sure not many people do that in a Pool hall), 90% that's me liao...;)

liongKH
15-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Hey I was there in AH on Sat, since 11.30am, even before they open shop but since they knew us so let us in.
Yes, they were changing the cloth of all the tables on 1st floor. We played on the 2nd floor lah, I understand why you didn't managed to find us, because that JBL speaker was not with us mah. Know what, he didn't even bother to reply to my sms telling him that I'll be in AH. Don't know what to say lah, HAIzzzzzzzz........:rolleyes:
Anyway, thanks for coming and also sorry that we didn't managed to meet. Actually it's quite easy to spot me wan lah, just sit and watch to see which table ordered the most Bintangs with non stop drinking as long as game is still on (I'm sure not many people do that in a Pool hall), 90% that's me liao...;)

Sorry, I saw only one table playing pool. Shit I should have known that must be your group. Sori, I should have exercise more initiative.

DNAT
15-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Sorry, I saw only one table playing pool. Shit I should have known that must be your group. Sori, I should have exercise more initiative.

next time you just shout loud loud "Batam Man .. "
then BM sure reply: "ya?"
:D

DNAT
15-11-2005, 05:28 PM
Actually it's quite easy to spot me wan lah,
ask you wear the shirt with

BATAM MAN

you dun 1 ... :p

Rainman
15-11-2005, 05:30 PM
next time you just shout loud loud "Batam Man .. "
then BM sure reply: "ya?"
:D

Like that say my friend...

ZAP him..... hahahaha

fcuktilludrop
16-11-2005, 12:13 PM
All Bro in Jakarta,

Hi I'm in Jakarta right now, staying at Hotel Mulia. Need recommendation on cheonging. I know CJ's bar, been there twice. It sucks. Anybody know where to go nearby? Is da massage any good and offer special? How far is Emporium from Hotel Mulia. Help please, i'm leaving tomorrow so definitely need some release tonight. Thanks.

Rainman
16-11-2005, 02:17 PM
http://www.geocities.com/jakartaafterdark/index.html

DNAT
17-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Like that say my friend...

ZAP him..... hahahaha
you should have told LiongKH how does BM looks like ... easier for LiongKH to locate BM when they are in AH mah.. :D

galatica
18-11-2005, 02:34 AM
fellow bros as i'm not good with long fr, heres the short experience

Damage: 350K Rp (exclude tips)

Go to KTV room sing few songs, than ask waiter to call the girl come, can choose a girl with few guys, she will perform naked dance (quite professional) and bring you to wash room for HJ (tips around SGD15)

Damage: Cover charge (75K Rp)
Girl: (295K Rp) Excluding tip for mommy and girl (100K Rp)
Condom: 5k Rp

Here the girls are mostly young (20 Plus)
Go into disco, order a drink, mommy will push girl to you, you still can choose around and ignore the girl recommended. Find the one suitable for you, say ok to her she will bring you to top floor to the room pay there for the girl, and you got 1 hour with her. Anything goes

Damage: 250K per girl no cover charge (you can get two girl at one time for ultimate tama experience) they ask for around (20K tips) depend on you

Here the girls are mostly order (20 Plus to 30 Plus) Girl at Stadium prettier, Girl at Kartika very good service

Go in, relax, choose a girl or just drink and wait until you have mood, girl will promote herself. Once agree with one, they will bring you to second floor to a room, give you a body massage with soap with their boobs on their body, wash up and massage for sex. HJ, BJ, FJ, CIM all can. They do BJ raw same thing with Stadium.

Prefer Day: Thursday, Friday, Saturday (Sunday Closed) most crowd
Start around 11:00pm

Go in, have plenty of nice looking girl to choose (price range around 500K to 1M). Even if have model class there, depend on you to negotiate with them. Very similiar to Orchard Tower but i felt is nicer.

Hope u guys like my brief summary, and up my rep if you like the info i provided.

Cheers

Rainman
18-11-2005, 09:41 AM
fellow bros as i'm not good with long fr, heres the short experience

Prefer Day: Thursday, Friday, Saturday (Sunday Closed) most crowd
Start around 11:00pm

Go in, have plenty of nice looking girl to choose (price range around 500K to 1M). Even if have model class there, depend on you to negotiate with them. Very similiar to Orchard Tower but i felt is nicer.

Hope u guys like my brief summary, and up my rep if you like the info i provided.

Cheers

Nice report... Where is this place btw... Thanks

liongKH
18-11-2005, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=Jkt After Dark]WHY TAKE MY NIGHTLIFE TOUR INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GO SOLO ....

Who are you? Bro RM has already given the thread. You don't need to add such long paragraphs. It is like repeating the same thing and worse still without action.

Good if you can give us FR from satisfied clients.

DNAT
18-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Wow lau eh .. cannot anyhow advertise in SB .. SAM sure furious 1 :o

Rainman
19-11-2005, 11:09 AM
I have been active in other Escort Review sites for more than 5 years. I am also a regular contributor there. I will post encounter reports in Sammy Boy in the future.

JAKARTA AFTER DARK

Well said.... Let's rock at ISG....

Cheers

liongKH
19-11-2005, 11:29 AM
liongKH,

Yes, 'WHY TAKE MY NIGHTLIFE TOUR INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GO SOLO ...' is the title of my advertorial. I actually typed it in the message box, not the title box. You can see there is no line below the title. But, I think somehow I did accidentally erased 'Re: Jakarta Info' Title. I am sorry for this.

Well know as Jakarta's premier adult tour operator. I have been running nightlife tour operation for 5 years. I have closed to 1.000 clients. There are many reviews regarding my nightlife tour in International Escort Review sites. I am newbie in this bulletin. I still have no time to read Sammy Boy's policies. I still assume Sammy Boy doesn't allow direct references regarding competing sites. But, you can try to track these International Escort Review sites using Search Engine or links from my site.

I also thank you for your PM. I think it is more appropriate if I answer your PM in the board so nobody will ask the same question.

[QUOTE=liongKH]Hi! I am not interested in the normal joints. I want to ask if you are able to provide model type / unversity students girls for private escorts and other short time services.

If you can provide such gers than we can discuss about the price etc. Please provide me with your contact details.[/QUOTE

JAKARTA AFTER DARK is a Travel Agency, not an Escort Agency. Kindly visit ADULT CLASSIFIEDS <www.adultclassifieds.info> instead. ADULT CLASSIFIEDS hosts Indonesia's Personals: Adult Services, Friendship, General, Men Seek Women, Other Relationships, Phone Talks, Seeks Same Gender, Women Seek Men. Choose Indonesia, Jakarta, Adult Services or All Categories. Then klick Browse. This is a dynamic site. You should visit this site regularly.

DNAT,

As I wrote earlier. I am newbie. I still have no time to read Sammy Boy's policies. FYI, as a newbie all my postings were moderated. So far they all passed. Sorry if you think I had breached any policies and costed all the trouble.

liongKH and DNAT:

I have been active in other Escort Review sites for more than 5 years. I am also a regular contributor there. I will post encounter reports in Sammy Boy in the future.

JAKARTA AFTER DARK

You asked for interested party(s) to pm you. Do you understand the meaning of pm(private message) and yet you openly discussed my content. How to trust you?

If you are not into "pimp" business, can you care to explain the line Indonesian Ladies that always say "Yes"

Forummers are not small children. So get your advertising somewhere else.

I am really insulted by your action and response.

liongKH
19-11-2005, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=liongKH][QUOTE=Jkt After Dark]

You called yourself a newbie but a couple of threads pages earlier you posted something about morally correct to patronise Hartono. In other words you are questioning about the moral selection of cheongsters patronising Hartono- exactly what was your intention then.

You mean that you are not sure what SB thread - Jakarta Info is all about. I am not just born. Surely you are appraised of the many discussions and FRs that are being posted. Are we discussing on tours and sight seeing? So it is not difficult for one to assume that you are well aware of forummers needs. And when you advertised as such - it is easy for one to construe that you are indeed a "service" provider.

I rest my case with a big big question mark.

beachboii
19-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Damage: 250K per girl no cover charge (you can get two girl at one time for ultimate tama experience) they ask for around (20K tips) depend on you

Here the girls are mostly order (20 Plus to 30 Plus) Girl at Stadium prettier, Girl at Kartika very good service

Go in, relax, choose a girl or just drink and wait until you have mood, girl will promote herself. Once agree with one, they will bring you to second floor to a room, give you a body massage with soap with their boobs on their body, wash up and massage for sex. HJ, BJ, FJ, CIM all can. They do BJ raw same thing with Stadium.

where is Kartika...the last time i was there was 2 yrs ago and last month when i visit jakarta...i can't seem to find the place...can any kind soul here tell me the road name?

Rainman
21-11-2005, 12:20 PM
You asked for interested party(s) to pm you. Do you understand the meaning of pm(private message) and yet you openly discussed my content. How to trust you?

If you are not into "pimp" business, can you care to explain the line Indonesian Ladies that always say "Yes"

Forummers are not small children. So get your advertising somewhere else.

I am really insulted by your action and response.

Chill buddy... I cfm JKT aft Dark is not a pimp lah.. Like me, he is a tour guide.,... Which mean... He can bring u to the girlls and not the other way round mah....hehehe

Want to learn more?

Check out...... www.internationalsexguide.com/fourm...

Cheers

liongKH
21-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Chill buddy... I cfm JKT aft Dark is not a pimp lah.. Like me, he is a tour guide.,... Which mean... He can bring u to the girlls and not the other way round mah....hehehe

Want to learn more?

Cheers

Thanks brother only that I tak boleh tahan he broke the code of conduct. Asking for a pm and after that disclosed the contents.

DNAT
21-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Well know as Jakarta's premier adult tour operator. I have been running nightlife tour operation for 5 years. I have closed to 1.000 clients.

JAKARTA AFTER DARK is a Travel Agency, not an Escort Agency. Kindly visit ADULT CLASSIFIEDS <www.adultclassifieds.info> instead. .... Then klick Browse. This is a dynamic site. You should visit this site regularly.

DNAT,

As I wrote earlier. I am newbie. I still have no time to read Sammy Boy's policies. FYI, as a newbie all my postings were moderated. So far they all passed. Sorry if you think I had breached any policies and costed all the trouble.
wow, one year got 200 deals which has yearly revenue of USD25,000.00 .. not bad leh.

SAM is the forum owner; he shall decide whether your postings fit in his forum or not :D

DeKuip
21-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Cheers

Bro,

Never knew u are a JKT tour guide... A huge group of my frens are planning to go JKT, now i wanna ask how many person is the best to go cheong in JKT? Oh, ofcoz u have the time when i am there?

Rainman
22-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Bro,

Never knew u are a JKT tour guide... A huge group of my frens are planning to go JKT, now i wanna ask how many person is the best to go cheong in JKT? Oh, ofcoz u have the time when i am there?

Huh... How many is a huge group?

When??

Mightaswell
22-11-2005, 11:38 PM
Hey there Rainman,

Do you work for one of the Vaya's, Wita's, Anta's etc? Are you inbound or outbound tour guide?

liongKH
23-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Hey there Rainman,

Do you work for one of the Vaya's, Wita's, Anta's etc? Are you inbound or outbound tour guide?

Bro RM, more work coming hor.

Batam Man
23-11-2005, 12:51 PM
RainMan = tour guide??? :D

Rainman
23-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Sex orgy scandal rocks religious regency of Cianjur

Yuli Tri Suwarni, The Jakarta Pos, /Bandung

Police are questioning several teachers and students believed to have been involved in an orgy at a Cianjur school that has stunned people in the regency. The police embarked on an investigation into the case after reports in local media on Sunday over the scandal, said Adj. Comr. Wardoli, Cianjur Police chief of detectives.

The scandal was made public after a teacher reported to the media that 11 students and a teacher were expelled from the senior high school after they were found to have involved in an orgy in a classroom. Some students were reported to have kissed each other and had oral sex in the classroom. As the story went to press, many Cianjur residents rushed to search for a video compact disc of the event, but to no avail. The event, however, was reported to have been recorded with a camera phone.

The case has tarnished Cianjur's image, a poor regency of some two million people. The regency is known for its devout Muslims and has even imposed sharia. Its regent Wasidi Swastomo even proclaimed on March 26, 2001 that he would prioritize moral development in the Cianjur development plan.

But, Aan Suwandi, principal of Cianjur II senior high school, asserted that only two students were involved in the scandal, a male and a female student and they have been expelled from the school. The other nine students and a teacher were expelled for a different reason.

"We hope that the case will not be blown out of proportion," said Aan.

Other sources with the school said a teacher who was also a school counsellor summoned two students, Im and Yn, after they were caught smoking in a classroom.

As the two young girls were reprimanded and labeled slutty by the teacher, they yelled back at the teacher and revealed that many more students in the school had been involved in prostitution. The two students revealed that not only the students, but a teacher with the school had also been involved in prostitution. The two students even acknowledged they had had sex with teacher Dd in Cipanas tourist resort here, but Dd never paid them although he had promised to. Stunned by their account, the school launched an investigation into the case and questioned teacher Dd, the two female students and other students who reportedly were working as freelance sex workers.

They were all expelled after they admitted their wrongdoing.

Yn admitted to the media later on Sunday that she had kissed and had oral sex inside the classroom and the scene was recorded through a camera phone. But, she quickly added that it had been erased from the camera phone and therefore it was not possible the scene could have been circulated in VCD form. Yn, who is five months pregnant, has married her boyfriend while other students are reportedly applying for other schools.

Dani, a Cianjur resident, blamed consumerism for the rampant prostitution among senior high school students in Cianjur.

"Cianjur has been called a religious regency, but who can guarantee that religious education can overcome the growing consumerism among school students, promoted by television?" he said.

Although the students live in a remote regency, they are keen to possess cell phones, cosmetics and enjoy the good life like fellow teenagers in cities such as Jakarta and Bandung, said Dani.

Rainman
23-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Bro RM, more work coming hor.

few pages back. I mentioned about all the good places to tour..

So it's p to them to seach....hehehe

galatica
24-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Nice report... Where is this place btw... Thanks

Le Meridien Hotel, i think is at the Jakarta Centre (my friend did most of the intro and driving) haha. The name of the Club is "Tiga Puluh". is along the main road with all the hotels and to international business park if not mistaken.

Addy:
Le Meridien Jakarta, JI Jenderal Sudirman Kav 18-20, Jakarta, 10220, Indonesia

galatica
24-11-2005, 08:55 AM
can any kind soul here tell me the road name?

If cannot find, tell taxi driver "Stadium", is 2 blocks before Stadium behind the alley of a bakery shop. Is along the main road of Old Jakarta at China Town (that's what my friend told me)

Walk into the alley and you will see the big signage there.

hope this help.

liongKH
24-11-2005, 12:37 PM
Le Meridien Hotel, i think is at the Jakarta Centre (my friend did most of the intro and driving) haha. The name of the Club is "Tiga Puluh". is along the main road with all the hotels and to international business park if not mistaken.

Addy:

Bro Raiman - Tiga Puloh is Bule country.

blursam
24-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Bro Raiman - Tiga Puloh is Bule country.

Tiga Puluh.....I miss that place......:p

Yup, it generally has many bule...but I do have my fair share of success there as well.....(any I did not pay bule price !)

Anyway, in my view, Tiga Puluh is especially good for those on short biz/working trips to JKT, unfamiliar to the city to be able to cheong discos, KTVs, etc, and do not speak Bahasa......ceweks there can speak English.....

One thing I do find is Tiga Puluh ceweks asking price is lower than Bats (in Shangri-la) and CJs (in Mulia) altho I have to say CJ ceweks looks much more yummy !

Just my opinion.

Mightaswell
25-11-2005, 01:44 AM
Any bros know if Tanah Mor still active?

liongKH
25-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Tiga Puluh.....I miss that place......:p

Yup, it generally has many bule...but I do have my fair share of success there as well.....(any I did not pay bule price !)

Anyway, in my view, Tiga Puluh is especially good for those on short biz/working trips to JKT, unfamiliar to the city to be able to cheong discos, KTVs, etc, and do not speak Bahasa......ceweks there can speak English.....

One thing I do find is Tiga Puluh ceweks asking price is lower than Bats (in Shangri-la) and CJs (in Mulia) altho I have to say CJ ceweks looks much more yummy !

Just my opinion.

I went there with 2 of my American frens some months back. My impression is about the same as yours. CJ - chicks are mostly shit although there are a couple of gems around. Never my taste though.

nonolee
28-11-2005, 02:19 AM
was at jkt over the weekend. went to this place call club 36. place not bad n they hav girls doing strip dance on top the bar counter.i think the girls are local n also thais. but these girl are really "swee" one. got happening or not i not sure cos never bring enough money out so dun bother to ask. Stay there abt 1hr then my friend brought me to this place called the sand spa. damage is abt 180k for vip rm 1.5hr massage. they hav local n china girl. but the china girl i think all cmi. got a local for massage in the vip rm,,call fina age 22 but small boobs(sian).but her service kinda makeup for her small boobs. massage was good n she really knows how to massage your balls n she did a bbbj on me which she finish it cim.
she never ask for tips so i gave her 100k.
looks:6/10
fj:never try
bbbj:7/10
massage:7/10
damage:180k massage(vip rm)+100k tips
rtf:nope...the girls there not really very pretty....

Rainman
28-11-2005, 10:52 AM

Addy:

Just as I thought but u wrote "Le Meridien Disco Tecque"???

Anyway, I like the place before 10 pm as it is quiet and u can really talk with your guest.

Regards

songster
28-11-2005, 01:03 PM
[QUOTE=galatica]Le Meridien Hotel, i think is at the Jakarta Centre (my friend did most of the intro and driving) haha. The name of the Club is "Tiga Puluh". is along the main road with all the hotels and to international business park if not mistaken.

Hi bros,

Yup, Tiga Puluh is a good location for fishing... although its a bule country. Sometimes the girls prefer asians. This type of girls are not regular there, they are having a short night out to make some dough and some of them have day time jobs. The regulars you can spot them easily as they butterfly from table to table to catch your attending. Those gems are the shy type which need some "sianing". Was there last sunday and forget that it was close. Hang around the hotel lounge and saw some girls walking towards 30 and back because close. Spotted a nice girl sitting alone and make eye contact. Started a chat with her and buy her a drink. She is working as a sale-girl at manga dua and the next twenty minutes we were going up the lift. Not bad on a Sunday nite also got "lobang".

Anyway, understand that there is a new spa within walking distance from Meriden. Saw it when taxi pass-by. It looks big from the outside and in the heart of sudirman area. Can't remember the name... I hear its brand new joint. Any brothers went there?

Cheers

indoman_il
28-11-2005, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=galatica]
Anyway, understand that there is a new spa within walking distance from Meriden. Saw it when taxi pass-by. It looks big from the outside and in the heart of sudirman area. Can't remember the name... I hear its brand new joint. Any brothers went there?

Cheers

Yes as i live near by i noticed they opened this "Fortuna spa & lounge"
when going on sudirman before Le Meridien hotel u turn left to casablanca and its just after the standard chartered building and lung moon restaurant
maybe 50-100m after turning from sudirman....
i heard about that place before from one of my clients and was told its a high end place........didnt have time to chk it out yet..anyone care to chk it out with me????

liongKH
28-11-2005, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=songster]
Hi bros,

Yup, Tiga Puluh is a good location for fishing... although its a bule country. Sometimes the girls prefer asians. This type of girls are not regular there, they are having a short night out to make some dough and some of them have day time jobs. The regulars you can spot them easily as they butterfly from table to table to catch your attending. Those gems are the shy type which need some "sianing". Was there last sunday and forget that it was close. Hang around the hotel lounge and saw some girls walking towards 30 and back because close. Spotted a nice girl sitting alone and make eye contact. Started a chat with her and buy her a drink. She is working as a sale-girl at manga dua and the next twenty minutes we were going up the lift. Not bad on a Sunday nite also got "lobang".

You lucky fellow. I will give it a try this coming sunday.

okonumiyaki
28-11-2005, 08:08 PM
OK, first post, first FR, but after long lurking (some great info here that has been very useful when needing to tell out of town guests where to go)

Normally, when my wife is away for too long, and I don't feel like DIY, when I have my normal message at Duta (some very good masseuses there for "straight" massage) I'll let them give me a happy finish. Have stayed clear of the fuckshop scene for a long time, since way before my marriage - all a bit too seedy the ones I remember from my youth!

But Emporium reports looked interesting, so I went along. Somewhat different to what has been posted before was my experience, so here goes:

Location. Same side as Hotel Alila, about 70m further up to Red Top. There is parking space.

Entered to ask where the sauna was, get directed to first floor. All very professional, and the facilities are much better than Duta (well, not difficult, but I like Duta for the massages)

Big sauna room, very cold plunge pool (important to me) steam room, jacuzzi, reasonable lounging area. Obviously, nothing up to Macau standards, but not bad. Spend about forty minutes relaxing, reading magazines, doing the sauna/ cold plunge thing until I look like a red and white mottled lobster (I am a bule...)

Clientele mix of local chinese, chinese and japanese.

Anyway, I shower up, and ask for directions for massage rooms. Get directed upstairs...

Ah ha. This is when my experience diverges from info already posted. Upstairs is a small bar/lounge, with delectably scantily clad girls (bikini top, very short skirt) sitting around the walls. Mmm I think to myself - I am a long way from Bersih Sehat here! Mama comes over to chat. It is 600,000 an hour "everything included", nudge nudge wink wink, if you know what I mean.

Now, others had said the modus operandum was message, then negotiate. Not today. Mama-san asks if I want Chinese, Thai or Indonesian, I ask for Indonesian. She asks if I want one that can talk English, I say yes.

The Indonesian girls (around 10 lne up) and immediately one very cute looking one takes my eye, so I ask for her. She doesn't speak English, but my bahasa is good enough. So we sit and chat for a while, as a drink my Pocari Sweat.

So, off to the chamber of delights. Nice clean room, shower, telephone, bed on the floor (a double mattress...) Looks very newly decorated, in the "modern asian style" (like every new hotel in Bali)

So Bella gets down to it. Well, the massage is just embarrassingly bad. I mean, at least pretend! Lucky she is so cute. She tells me how nice my skin is (eh? After sauna and plunge pool, it sure isn't. Still, she's being paid to be nice) After a few minutes of pointless massage, she hugs me from behind. I roll over and start to grapple. We both sigh in relief that the pretence is over.

She takes her clothes off a bit too fast for my liking (I enjoy the dance of the 7 veils, the slow easing off of bras, the stroking through the panties, but this girl wants to be naked, fast)

I can see why. Very nice body, medium size breasts, very young, smooth body. She goes down on me - not something I enjoy that much. I go down on her, which obviously surprises her, but after a short while appears that it is a very nice surprise for her. OK, maybe I shouldn't have, but, hey, I am the customer... Soon I am fingering her (by now) very wet pussy, and slobbering all over her exquisite breasts like a very very happy puppy

"sini, sini, masuk" she starts to say urgently, but she is a good girl, and we both roll on the condom. Then, I mount up, and, well, not disaster for me (hey, it was a great orgasm) but not exactly my longest performance! But I am the customer, so she laughs prettily when she realises that she isn't going to get the 30 minute pile driving action that I think she wanted...

We shower, and boy, she is very thorough at cleaning both of us. Still plenty of time left (well, after so many years, the excitement of being with a pretty, obliging 20 year old meant no chance to pace myself!) No way am I going to have her massage me - pointless, so we chat. Bizarre, having just had commercial sex, but we discuss family, where from etc.

She is 20, 21 in DEC, from Cirebon. No jobs at home, and she hated to study, so on the game in JKT since lebaran. Office hours are 2-10, and she stays in apartment owned by the owner of Emporium. There are Chinese & Thai girls, and she is still in awe of how white skinned the chinese girls are (she isn't dark at all by the way, light coffee colour) Money isn't bad, but so far she is managing to save a lot (hasn't caught the shopping/ drugs bug yet)

Phone rings, off I go. Pay on the way out, damage 612k (12 for the Pocari Sweat)

So, maybe because I am a newbie foreigner, somewhat different experience.

- all in price, no separate negotiation
- awful massage
- good facilities
- Skills? Marks out of 10? Dunno. I would say 8.5/10 for looks and body, N/A for skill, as I was all over her like a 17 year old school boy, so it didn't really matter!
- Value for money? Who knows. Maybe (vs other posters saying 180 or so for massage, 200-500 for extra) and all hassle/ haggle free and "professional" I could certainly send out of towners there, and know they will be looked after.

Will I go again? Not sure, maybe yes, maybe no. On the plus side, it was like being 17 again, on the minus side, it was like being 17 again (mechanical sex only, no sharing and togetherness as I get with my good wife)

Cheers.

Okonumiyaki

streetwise
28-11-2005, 11:51 PM
Hi Guys

I need some help here... New to Jakarta scene and has limited kaki here in Jkt. How abt hooking up to go together ? We could meet for dinner first and then we go around. I prefer SYT, fair and young uni gals will be great (dreaming ...)

:rolleyes:

songster
29-11-2005, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=liongKH

You lucky fellow. I will give it a try this coming sunday.[/QUOTE]

No lah Bro, just happen to be at the right place and right time. Hope it works out for you if you happen to be there on Sunday.
Anyway, hope the next time in Jkt would like to join you guys at AH if their is a gathering. Longtime no see RM and others.

Cheers

liongKH
29-11-2005, 12:07 PM
No lah Bro, just happen to be at the right place and right time. Hope it works out for you if you happen to be there on Sunday.
Anyway, hope the next time in Jkt would like to join you guys at AH if their is a gathering. Longtime no see RM and others.

Cheers

Sure looking forward to that.

zzzggb
01-12-2005, 01:23 AM

Want to learn more?

Cheers

RM,

Me and my boss would like to engaged your services from Dec 26 to Dec 28.

Keep yourself free.

Thanks

liongKH
01-12-2005, 10:40 AM
RM,

Keep yourself free.

Thanks

RM, looks like your expertise is needed this thanksgiving.

cheers
Liong

Batam Man
01-12-2005, 11:03 AM
RM,

Keep yourself free.

Thanks

You many moons then post here 1 time wan hah?
Why no invite me go Jkt leh??!:p

Rainman
01-12-2005, 06:41 PM
RM,

Keep yourself free.

Thanks

Yup.. he called me.. So what to do for bro like u guys...

See u then....

Cheers

beachboii
01-12-2005, 11:18 PM
If cannot find, tell taxi driver "Stadium", is 2 blocks before Stadium behind the alley of a bakery shop. Is along the main road of Old Jakarta at China Town (that's what my friend told me)

Walk into the alley and you will see the big signage there.

hope this help.

THANKS...IT'SURE HELP...I WILL BE THERE AND FIND MY WAY AGAIN...ANY BRUDDER AT JAKARTA ON THE 4TH dEC -7TH dEC???

nonolee
02-12-2005, 07:08 AM
any bbro been to club 36. the last time when i was there stay only about 2 hrs or so..iits a place with ktv rm n strip dancing at the bar counter.girls are mainly local n thais but they are the pretty lot. heard from the waiter that these girls holds a decent job in the day...so dunno can can do extra or not , i also never ask the waiter.

Rainman
02-12-2005, 11:45 AM
any bbro been to club 36. the last time when i was there stay only about 2 hrs or so..iits a place with ktv rm n strip dancing at the bar counter.girls are mainly local n thais but they are the pretty lot. heard from the waiter that these girls holds a decent job in the day...so dunno can can do extra or not , i also never ask the waiter.

Hahaha... Those Thai like ZEN KTV are from Thailand. How can they hold decent jobs in the day????

I am a duck in the nite u know??

wahahaha

liongKH
02-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Hahaha... Those Thai like ZEN KTV are from Thailand. How can they hold decent jobs in the day????

I am a duck in the nite u know??

wahahaha

Bro RM, duck ---, better explain properly otherwise some wise guys may ask you to conduct duck tours like the one we have in spore.

Anyway joke aside, I totally agreed unless being partime callgirl is considered a decent career.

Punisher
02-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Used to be a regular at 36. All the wl can be had for the right price. The thai gals - depending on how good your sianing skills are you can even have some free lunch :) or take them to puncak when they are not working. Have friends who dated some of the thais and got free meals whereas others paid millions of rupiah for their favors. Some guys buy them LVs and other branded stuff as well of tons of ladies drinks to get their attention. This is the best thing abt jkt, the rich locals are so willing to pay tt most sporean would find it ridiculous to part with that sort of cash to get thais or china mei mei compared to what you can get back home.

Am currently in jkt, any bros wanna get together for some drinks can pm me your contact. Have fun!

Batam Man
02-12-2005, 03:17 PM
Yup.. he called me.. So what to do for bro like u guys...

See u then....

Cheers

So me now not your bro liao huh??!:confused:

nonolee
02-12-2005, 03:24 PM
haha..i am too blur ya....so that place not so fun afterall ya...anyway thats my second trip tp jkt...will explore more wheni visit jkt more often

cheers

Punisher
02-12-2005, 03:34 PM
haha..i am too blur ya....so that place not so fun afterall ya...anyway thats my second trip tp jkt...will explore more wheni visit jkt more often

cheers

club 36? It can be pretty fun depending on what you are looking for. IMO, in jkt you are better off looking for local gals. There are many jude looking indo wl that can be very fun esp if you speak some bahasa. You can also try to pick up local chinese who are there just for fun (non wl). Been successful a few times there. So overall I would say it can be a good place for action if you know what to look for.

cheers

liongKH
02-12-2005, 03:54 PM
club 36? It can be pretty fun depending on what you are looking for. IMO, in jkt you are better off looking for local gals. There are many jude looking indo wl that can be very fun esp if you speak some bahasa. You can also try to pick up local chinese who are there just for fun (non wl). Been successful a few times there. So overall I would say it can be a good place for action if you know what to look for.

cheers

Bro, sorry didn't have time to PM you. It was work and shifting apartment. But I will be available this saturday.

Punisher
03-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Bro, sorry didn't have time to PM you. It was work and shifting apartment. But I will be available this saturday.

No problem bro, call me when you can and see if we could get together.

Cheers

carpe_diem
03-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Some years ago, there was a place called Whirlpool at Hotel Horison in Ancol. It was a really fun place until it was closed down a couple of years ago. It has been resurrected as Copacabana Spa. I popped in to take a quick look and it seems like a glitzy, high end place. I didn't have the chance to look around or ask too much so if any brothers know if they offer the same type of "services", please share.

Oh and byt eh way, went to My Bar in Block M last week. Lots of girls and a few really good lookers among them. Even had one of them just come up and kiss me on the lips even before we spoke.

beachboii
03-12-2005, 08:48 PM
[
Am currently in jkt, any bros wanna get together for some drinks can pm me your contact. Have fun![/QUOTE]

i will be there tomorrow afternnon...care for some drinks together?

Punisher
04-12-2005, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=beachboii

i will be there tomorrow afternnon...care for some drinks together?[/QUOTE]

Sure, where will you be staying? Pm me your contact.

MoonFace
04-12-2005, 01:00 AM
...Even had one of them just come up and kiss me on the lips even before we spoke.

wow!.. business must be tough nowadays!..;)

Batam Man
04-12-2005, 01:08 PM
That's marketing lah...:D

carpe_diem
04-12-2005, 01:47 PM
There is a new site (i think) www.bintangmawar.net
Losts of information on cheong places but mostly in Bahasa.

carpe_diem
04-12-2005, 02:04 PM
wow!.. business must be tough nowadays!..;)
Ha x3! I think you are right!

Rainman
05-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Ha x3! I think you are right!

Ha x 5... U must be a Bule.... Right?

liongKH
05-12-2005, 02:20 PM
There is a new site (i think) www.bintangmawar.net
Losts of information on cheong places but mostly in Bahasa.

The language too complex difficult to understand.

Rainman
05-12-2005, 04:33 PM
The language too complex difficult to understand.

Got English section mah...

Got nice picture also.../

liongKH
05-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Got English section mah...

Got nice picture also.../

Yah, but very very short. Photos / Pictures ????

beachboii
06-12-2005, 07:40 PM
just a shrot fr...base on my 3 days here in Jakarta. It was fun aand also thanks to punisher...i enjoy myself...will be going back to singapore tomorrow ...

on the 1st day- 4th Dec. WENT TO kARTIka at 530pm after work...
see the place...been there 2 yrs ago...well...a lot of Wl and think most above 25...just anyhow take agirl..

look abt 6/10 , cup b, a bit on the plum side..THE REST WAS sOP INSID ETHE ROOM...SOAP MASSaGE THEN AFTER THEN dry up urself and had the session...all in all was ok...service ok..6/10 , overall spending 250k plus 20k on drinks and 50k on tips...(Total- 320k) come out a satisfised man.

after that meet punisher for dinner , went to stadium at abt 830pm.
intro some girls by a mummy. See this girl who is to my fancy.
Fair Skin, nice face feature,long hair, Syt look, and most important ....got big tits...cup c.

ask for her and she sit with me at the pub. punisher ask the money for me how much it cost to book out...Mummy told us was 880k for the whole night, straght away i say ok...but i didnot bring enough rubbiah so went to the Bank to withdraw.

continue drinking at staduim with this lady besife me, too bad i don speak bahasa and it's seem like duck and chicken...talking...haha

after that bring her to club 36 and continue drinking...i don't drink much as i am a lousy drinker...only she and punisher drink...go back at 130am..

back to hotel, ask her to shower together, she shy, alamak shower myself...
then she go to shower after mine...out with a towel and i was already stand by for action. she was fair and pretty.look 7.5/10
lay her on the bed and start caress her. scuk her breast and she moans...seem enjoying...she suck mine. did her missionery, doggie and side...quite accomdating.
after 1st round, she told me something that she will need to go at 330am...i was pissed...fuck ...i pay 880k for 1 shot...the reason for her to go is bcoz of what " pusar' what the fuk is that...well...i wouldn't force...so i say ok...

so after rest for 20mins...i go for 2nd round ...ram her hard from behind as i am pissed off liao...coz i know i would not get my morning fuk....

when she left at 330am...i just felt like being Conned....

The Fr for day 2 will continue tomorrow...where me and punisher...go TC...
pUNISHER....Hope u enjoy the threesome...haha:D

phenom
08-12-2005, 06:51 PM
This is the itinerary of my next Indo trip - my last on my present company's account:

Monday morning from Sg to Medan via Batam
Tuesday late afternoon from Medan to Surabaya via Jkt.
Thursday early morning from Surabaya to Bandung via Jkt.
Thursday evening from Bandung to Jkt.
Friday evening/Saturday morning to Sg via Batam.

Relevant kakis, pls respond.

sassina2
08-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Sounds like a tour to say goodbye to old clientele?

mongerx
09-12-2005, 11:30 AM
I will also be back in Jakarta. I arrive Dec. 15 and will leave Indonesia around the New Years. Not sure of the dates yet, but want to make a side trip to Surabaya, Tretes, and maybe Bali. PM me if you are gonna be in town and want to meet up. My Style is to cruise lower end brothels and pubs in Kota, sometimes Blok M in the evening. I like my fucks often but my drinks usually later at night only.

I also want to try out the massage and spa scene more this trip. Anybody have experience at Grand Comfort and what it's cost are? I also am curious about Sands in the Carrefour-Novatel complex on Mangga Dua? Does Beverly Hills Spa still have the happy hour discount price for massage? Any other recomendations? Final request, does anybody have experience with the Novatel on Mangga Dua? The common area, spa, and gym looked great. I see you can book it at the airport reservation desk INSIDE baggage claim for 450K Nett. I am thinking about giving it a try.

Batam Man
09-12-2005, 11:38 AM
This is the itinerary of my next Indo trip - my last on my present company's account:

Monday morning from Sg to Medan via Batam
Tuesday late afternoon from Medan to Surabaya via Jkt.
Thursday early morning from Surabaya to Bandung via Jkt.
Thursday evening from Bandung to Jkt.
Friday evening/Saturday morning to Sg via Batam.

Relevant kakis, pls respond.

You are treating Batam as a trasit point, so am I = relevant kaki?!:confused:

Rainman
09-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Sounds like a tour to say goodbye to old clientele?

Not talking about new contract??

swoon
11-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Hey u guys

I'm new to this forum and also to Jakarta. I happen to be in the area on the 17-18th December and was looking forward to getting my "eyes washed" :D .

I' ve been working like hell for the past month and seriously need to party before heading home to Europe. Would any of you be interested in having some beer/drinks together. :)

Send me a PM...

Cheers,

Swoon

wizberg
12-12-2005, 02:06 AM
I am in Jakarta right now and will stay here till Wed night before flying back to Singapore. Need some kakis to bring me around the night spots. Have been to bars at Le Meridan and CJs and do not think they are very good.

Intend to drop by Zen as instructed by my Indonesian friend. Read something about Kartika and also Stadium but really have no clue where they are. Any kind soul to show the way? PM me and will give you my contact.

P.S. am only available after dinner due to business entertainment.

oldcar
12-12-2005, 01:39 PM
I am in Jakarta right now and will stay here till Wed night before flying back to Singapore. Need some kakis to bring me around the night spots. Have been to bars at Le Meridan and CJs and do not think they are very good.

I was in Le Meridan last week for an international meeting. Have you try their bar in the basement, they have live music (from Canada) after 10:00 pm. After 11:00pm, there are plenty full time and semi-parttimer. I got myself a nice tall slim and big chest gers there, and spend last two day with her:D . It been a good first time experience in Jakarta.
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spssver11/detail?.dir=c0f4&.dnm=441e.jpg&.src=ph

Rainman
12-12-2005, 02:21 PM

Intend to drop by Zen as instructed by my Indonesian friend. Read something about Kartika and also Stadium but really have no clue where they are. Any kind soul to show the way? PM me and will give you my contact.

P.S. am only available after dinner due to business entertainment.

Zen is a high class KTV with bar top dancing... Nothing really special from Sinagporean point of view... It's new in Indo though... About 12 months old only.... Give it a miss and take a cab to Stadium lah...

Cheers

Rainman
12-12-2005, 02:22 PM
I was in Le Meridan last week for an international meeting. Have you try their bar in the basement, they have live music (from Canada) after 10:00 pm. After 11:00pm, there are plenty full time and semi-parttimer. I got myself a nice tall slim and big chest gers there, and spend last two day with her:D . It been a good first time experience in Jakarta.
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spssver11/detail?.dir=c0f4&.dnm=441e.jpg&.src=ph

When is the photo taken??

Appreciate your reply...

Regards

Rainman
12-12-2005, 02:33 PM
SW2 revist....

Boring Sat and head there again. Most girl was booked and managed to get EVA at last......

Surprised that she is 4 month pregnant and she do not know who is the father.... So guys who did her raw 4 months back... Beware....hahahaha...

She is going back to her villiage in mid Jan and wait for the baby to be born.

Thus those who like to have sex with a pregnant lady with 36 E cup susu... Do go support her abit...

For me... As usual lah... BBBJ and total dmg 400k...... She did suggest we have a threeson though but really not in the mood...

Name : EVA

Sumber Waras II is located behind Pondok Indah... If u know the place u know.. Otherwise .... do not ask me as it's very very difficult to find...

Cheers

Cheers

sassina2
12-12-2005, 03:28 PM
SW2 revist....

Boring Sat and head there again. Most girl was booked and managed to get EVA at last......

Surprised that she is 4 month pregnant and she do not know who is the father.... So guys who did her raw 4 months back... Beware....hahahaha...

She is going back to her villiage in mid Jan and wait for the baby to be born.

Thus those who like to have sex with a pregnant lady with 36 E cup susu... Do go support her abit...

For me... As usual lah... BBBJ and total dmg 400k...... She did suggest we have a threeson though but really not in the mood...

Name : EVA

Sumber Waras II is located behind Pondok Indah... If u know the place u know.. Otherwise .... do not ask me as it's very very difficult to find...

Cheers

Cheers

hahahahahha

BJ from a pregnant lady - wonder if I could get turned on by that!

Getting desperate is it or, "deviant!"

Rainman
13-12-2005, 10:29 AM
hahahahahha

BJ from a pregnant lady - wonder if I could get turned on by that!

Getting desperate is it or, "deviant!"

Actually turn off.

That's why it's more like a HJ.....sigh...

oldcar
13-12-2005, 12:42 PM

Appreciate your reply...

Regards

Taken 1Dec2005, somewhere ? Indonasia Plaza?. Her name Amanda, she also got a "grandmother" and an "autie" going out clubing with her. All three do great bar top dance after you open a couple of bottle wine:D

Rainman
14-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Taken 1Dec2005, somewhere ? Indonasia Plaza?. Her name Amanda, she also got a "grandmother" and an "autie" going out clubing with her. All three do great bar top dance after you open a couple of bottle wine:D

Huh,,, Thanks,...

EX Plaza I guess...

Cheers

sassina2
14-12-2005, 06:53 PM

Appreciate your reply...

Regards

Looking at the picture and your question, I wonder where your interest was.

Hmmmmmm someone you know?

sassina2
14-12-2005, 09:06 PM
NBzzz got time take phonto here and there and post, but got no time to send me the map example as promised.:mad: :D

Cheers
Tee Vee

oops forgot lah, OM poor memory!

Okie just sms you from my KL phone where I am tonight. Reply and you get instantly on your email.

Tomolo I fly to Jakarta - YES FUCKING WHORETOWN JAKARTA!

S.

fastvx
14-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Hi Fellow monger, I will be flying off to Jakarta in few days.
so I'm looking for some tips on where the action are usually? PRC or Local Chinese? or maybe anyone here have contact number of Pimp in Jakarta?
That'll be great!!

Thanks in advance!!

bill
15-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Greetings. After gone through some of the posts, apparently would like to pay a visit to LA. Need some help on the LA direction?

Is ST still remains at IDR160k? how about the room?

Thanks.

buhl
15-12-2005, 12:44 PM
I will also be back in Jakarta. I arrive Dec. 15 and will leave Indonesia around the New Years. Not sure of the dates yet, but want to make a side trip to Surabaya, Tretes, and maybe Bali. PM me if you are gonna be in town and want to meet up. My Style is to cruise lower end brothels and pubs in Kota, sometimes Blok M in the evening. I like my fucks often but my drinks usually later at night only.

bro mongerx, PM u already.
too bad we didn't have the chance to meet up the last time
unfortunately i'm based in pondok inda & it's hours fm the happening places :(

patpat
16-12-2005, 01:00 PM
hi, i will be in JKT on the 28 Dec 05, anyone free to meet up to cheong?

Rainman
19-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Saloon Plus Plus...

Anybody here tried having creambath in a VIP room with special available???

ROMEO for HIM salon
Jl Mangga 1 blok 2-ZZ, Tanjung Duren Jak-Bar
telp 56965021-22

Check it out..

Cheers

Rainman
19-12-2005, 11:24 AM
bro mongerx, PM u already.
too bad we didn't have the chance to meet up the last time
unfortunately i'm based in pondok inda & it's hours fm the happening places :(

Pondok Indah??
Hours away from happening places????

I stay in Tangarang u know....

Cheers

KatoeyLover69
19-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Report from Bangkok Post on Monday 19 December 2005 :-

CENTRAL EARMARKING B 10b TO GROW ABROAD : Indonesia, Vietnam Philippines in plans

The Central Group plans to invest 10 billion baht to expand its hotel and shopping centre businesses in Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines over five years. Suthikiati Chirathivat, vice-chairman of the Central Group and also executive chairman of Central Plaza Hotel, said the company planned to open a Central hotel at each of the shopping plazas to be developed by affiliate Central Retail Corporation overseas.

The first prospective location for a city hotel at a shopping plaza is probably Indonesia, followed by Vietnam. The new hotel in Jakarta would have 200-300 rooms and could able to create about 300-450 jobs, he said.

Mr Suthikiati said that according to the group's survey, there is a huge potential for the hotel business in Jakarta because there are no big hotel chains located at large shopping complexes in the capital.

``Though, there are many international chains providing services there, we are confident that we can compete with them because we have been in the hotel business for 27 years and we have already competed with all of the chains in Thailand.''

He added that the company was in the process of considering the details of the expansion plan for its hotels in markets abroad. Given Central's experience in Thailand, he said the company had very capable executives, who were well suited and skilled for a competitive marketplace.

Apart from the Central Group, other large Thai investors in Indonesia include Banpu Plc in mining, the Charoen Pokphand Group in agribusiness and PTT Plc in energy development.

The value of investments from Thai operators in Indonesia was estimated at $65 billion by Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono in an address on Thursday in Bangkok.

A market analyst at Central Retail Corp said Indonesia was attractive for investment because of its large population of more than 200 million, an improving business environment and economy.

``Furthermore, the Indonesian hotel industry is less competitive as there are only small hotels available at retail sites,'' said Mr Suthikiati.

Meanwhile, Mr Suthikiati said the company would continue its domestic hotel expansion plan, signing a contract with Siam Commercial Bank for a 2.5-billion-baht loan tomorrow.

The funds will be used to build a five-star hotel with 505 guest rooms at the Central World site in Bangkok, which is scheduled to be opened in late 2007, targeting the Mice (meeting, incentive, convention and exhibition) market.

Sales of the five core businesses of the Central Group of companies in the year 2005 are expected to grow by 14% from the same period last year. The company declined to disclose the actual figure.

Central projects its food business to grow by 20.6%, followed by property development at 14%, retailing at 13.5%, trading business at 12% and hotels 3.5%.

Mr Suthikiati explained that the growth of the hotel business had been modest because the company had to delay on the opening of its five-star, 192-room Central Krabi Bay Resort.

The company will hold a soft opening for part of the Krabi property starting tomorrow.

By Sukanya Jitpleecheep

Can-Opener
22-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Just got back from Jkt and here is my FR.
Arrive Jkt monday morning, was booked to stay at mercure hotel along hayam wuruk because this place is located right where the action is so no need to waste time travelling. Had a meeting at 3.30 so I thought got time to cheong massage. Took a taxi from the airport to the hotel and guess what..took me a full 2 hours to reach there! Man..traffic in jkt is really bad! Checked in hotel and went to lokasari to buy phone voucher, wanted to go spa there but seems like not enough time. So had lunch, went back hotel and prepare to go meeting. After meeting at around 5, took a taxi back to hotel and guess what..traffic jam again! actually wanted to go beverly hills spa but changed my mind because it would not be possible to reach there by 6 to see all the PRC swimming at the pool. So decided to visit a place I used to frequent alot when I used to live in JKt a few years back Kimochi. The place is still as rundown as it used to be but I go there because it brings back memories.Had ML Mila (the name starts with M), not bad looking, nice boobs. Shietsu and massge not bad, after 2 hours, told me time was up. I was wandering..how come never ask me if I wanted extra?? Maybe I didn't chat with her for the duration of the massge? Nevermind..since I had planned to visit Stadium next so walked off..than she ask how come no tip??!I said I did nothing so why must I tip you and she goes on saying very tiring blah blah blah.Oh well, give her 50000 as I had no change and squeese her tits abit and walked off. Next stop..Stadium to meet a friend. The place was very packed that night with many girls..usually I would take more than 15min for the mami to walk over to ask if we wanted company but on that night, we drank 3 jugs of beer and yet nobody came over..a sign that this is not my night! lighted my lighter and a boy walks over, ask him to summon a mami over and ask for company. brought a few girls over but none seem acceptable until one yenti came. Looked ok (in the dark) so proceed to rooms. once outside, realize that not that jude after all..abit regret! Once inside the room, took off clothes and saw many stretch marks!! fucked! I've been conned. Shower, and than start.. kiss cannot,finger cannot,bj also chin chai..mood spoil. After 1st round, she said if want another round must pay 250000! I said forget it..this is not my first time here.Than she said how much I willing to tip..I really had no mood for all these so dressed and walked off. Next stop, crown disco, Looked like a newer version of millenium, the music was loud..too loud for me to stand, saw 2 FL standing nearby so asked them to join us. Opened a room at the karaoke upstairs as cannot tahan the music..saw on the other side there is a private corner I think where there are jude dancers dancing in front of a stage. The 2 FL was not bad looking, one was chinese..cina benting and the other batak..the chinese was very skinny was took the batak. Nice boobs and nice pretty, around 2o yrs old. Sang for awhile and my friend suggested we buy them E to make things more fun.Big mistake!! After taking E, they requested for house music. 1/2 hr later, cannot stand too noisy and ask for bii. Ask the girls if they want to follow me back to hotel and she say still kencang..want to stay behind! Fuck! ended up sleeping alone in the hotel. This is just not my night!

KatoeyLover69
22-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Report from The Straits Times dated Thursday 22 December 2005 :-

U.S. says threat of Christmas terror attacks in Indonesia high

JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) -- The threat of terrorist attacks targeting Westerners over the Christmas and New Year holidays is high, the U.S. embassy said Thursday, warning of possible kidnappings, shootings or suicide bombings.

Maps and explosives obtained in a police raid on a terrorist's hideout last month indicated the al-Qaida-linked militant group Jemaah Islamiyah was in the advanced stages of planning attacks, the embassy said in an e-mailed message to citizens.

Indonesian authorities also warned recently that Islamic extremists may be planning to kidnap foreigners over the holidays, and a recently discovered Web site provided step-by-step instructions on how to gun down Westerners in the streets of Jakarta.

"The embassy reminds Americans that in recent years terrorist attacks have occurred in Indonesia during the Christmas and New Year's holiday season," the embassy said, calling on citizens to remain vigilant and to vary the routes and times of their daily activities.

"The possibility of terrorist attacks appears even higher this year," the embassy said.

The world's most populous Muslim nation has been hit by five suicide bombings targeting Western interests since 2002, the most recent on the resort island of Bali three months ago.

In all, 242 people have been killed, many of them foreigners.

Indonesian authorities have warned repeatedly that fresh strikes were being planned, saying maps and dozens of bombs were discovered in the hideout of Azhari bin Husin - who was killed in a Nov. 9 police raid.

They also found a videotape of a hooded terrorist who threatened to attack Americans, Australians, Italians and British citizens.

phenom
22-12-2005, 06:02 PM
................Took a taxi from the airport to the hotel and guess what..took me a full 2 hours to reach there! Man..traffic in jkt is really bad!................................

It had taken me even longer than that more than once....3 hours in horrendous conditions; though its not by cab as my Jkt buddy always picked me up or send his driver if he's indisposed.
These days, whenever I was timed to arrive during peak hours, I would not tell my buddy my ETA but instead took the public transport which averages one and a half hours. Its rather simply, comfortable and low cost too, and most of all, it saves time. First, take a Blok M bound fully air-con Airport Bus for Rp10,000 but drop off at the first Busway stop. Take the busway the rest of the way to Kota, zipping along its dedicated lane whilst the Jkt traffic snail crawls woefully besides you. :D

liongKH
23-12-2005, 10:28 AM
It had taken me even longer than that more than once....3 hours in horrendous conditions; though its not by cab as my Jkt buddy always picked me up or send his driver if he's indisposed.
These days, whenever I was timed to arrive during peak hours, I would not tell my buddy my ETA but instead took the public transport which averages one and a half hours. Its rather simply, comfortable and low cost too, and most of all, it saves time. First, take a Blok M bound fully air-con Airport Bus for Rp10,000 but drop off at the first Busway stop. Take the busway the rest of the way to Kota, zipping along its dedicated lane whilst the Jkt traffic snail crawls woefully besides you. :D

Thats a smart way to travel, provided you move around light. I usually carry alot of stuff and a limo or cab is the more convenient way. Best time to travel is to arrive at night say after 9pm, therefore missing the traffic jams.

KatoeyLover69
23-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Report from The Nation (Thailand) dated Friday 23 December 2005 :-

Bomb-hunting Santas add cheer to tense Indonesian Christmas

Jakarta - It doesn't matter whether you've been naughty or nice this year, Santa Claus is still going to check your car for bombs at one ritzy Indonesian hotel this Christmas.

At the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, in the capital of the world's most populous Muslim nation, a sleighful of Santas have been descending on cars as they enter the grounds in a bid to thwart potential Islamic extremist attacks.

Oscar, chief of the security guards, told AFP that guests had commented favourably on the hour-long stunt during which cheery hotel staff trained for bomb-hunting this week manned hand-held mirrors and metal-detecting wands.

"It makes visitors less tense," he cited a guest as saying.

Indonesia is in lockdown mode ahead of Christmas amid scaled-up warnings of bombings or kidnappings.

Tens of thousands of police have marched out across the sprawling archipelago nation in anticipation of violence after Indonesian police cornered and killed Malaysian master bombmaker Azahari Husin last month.

Nineteen people were killed in a coordinated nationwide bombing campaign targeting churches and priests on Christmas Eve in 2000.

The attacks were the first major offensive blamed on the Jemaah Islamiyah network, of which Azahari was a key member.

Agence France Presse

KatoeyLover69
24-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Waaa KTL69, now you become like "walking" newspaper leh....

Cheers
Tee Vee

Uncle TV,

Thank you for the compliment !

It's my responsibility to keep all Samsters well-informed of the LATEST NEWS, any good 'lobangs', breaking news, etc,.........:D

KatoeyLover69
24-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Waaa KTL69, now you become like "walking" newspaper leh....

Cheers
Tee Vee

Uncle TV,

Thank you for the compliment !

It's my responsibility to keep all Samsters well-informed of the LATEST NEWS, any good 'lobangs', breaking news, etc, ..............:D

ThunderPriest
24-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Been reading this thread for a while and figured I should contribute to all mongers.
I visit Jakarta once every three months for about 2 years now, and have always hung out at the "safe" established joints; BATS, CJ's, HRC, etc. Decided to venture out, and went to two joints.
Thursday Night - Stadium
Reached there about 10pm, and it's quite a place. Stadium is at Hayam Wuruk in Kota. It's a pretty famous place, so no problems for the cabbie to find it. Went to the 4th floor, and quite a number of ladies around. Mummy quickly latched on to me, and showed me this girl and next... had a couple of beers while deciding, cheap beer too; 19,000 IDR per bottle of Bintang Beer. Settled for a nice young girl who's been working for 5 days. As custom, I took her back to the hotel (never liked short time). Night was still a little early (midnight), and took the cewek to BATS for a couple of drinks before heading back to my room around 1. Service was pretty SOP, so, nothing to shout about.
Friday Night - Sydney 2000
Sydney 2000 is also at Hayam Wuruk, but apparently it's not as famous as Stadium. Cabbie had to stop and ask for directions, and it's tucked into a little corner.
Went up to the disco at the 9th floor, and the music was pounding even before the lift doors opened. What greeted me was a place that was far too dark, and you can see immediately, it's an E joint. There were people shaking their heads, caught in the throes of E, and I think I saw a couple of pushers plying their thread.
A little sweetie latched on the minute I sat down. I speak Bahasa, so no worries with communications. She did the usual "Dari Mana", "Apa Nama", "Dah Lama kat Jakarta", etc, etc. Hugged me rubbed my thighs and whispered (well, shouted really, since the music was pounding), "Boleh beli into un+++ saya?"... took me a while before I realized she wanted E. Now, I monger, I drink copiously, but the one thing I don't do is drugs. I told her no, and then ask her to piss off. She wanted IDR 20,000 and I told her "adik bukan kawan bang, kenapa nak kasi?" After trying for a while, she kinda got the message and huffed off.
Sat down a while more, and these two honies walked in. Dewi was 24 while Dian was 19. Sat at the table beside me, smiled at me, and I ambled over.
Cuttting a long story short, settled for IDR 700,000 for both of them for the night and we went back to the hotel.
Let me say, what I had was ONE OF THE BEST SEX I've ever had. The girls did all sorts of things (to me and each other). I had both of them on a 69 with each other, I had one of them giving head while the other had a tougue up my stovepipe, etc. The double oral (to me, to each other) must have went on for at least 45 mins, and before I finally humped both of them (one after another). I went on for a while, probably 30 mins, and suggested anal to one of them... a bit of hesitancy, but the whole trio thing got one of the girls so lusted that we did it, while the other girls started fingering herself... went on for another 10 mins or so, and then, I pulled it out, yanked the condoms off, and pointed my saber at the other girl. Who promptly sucked and gave me a deepthroat. At the point of no return, I told her "Bang dah nak pancut" (I'm gonna cum), so that she could pull out, but she sucked faster. That caused me to cum buckets into her mouth and the poor sweet thing gagged.
We all slept exhausted, and woke up about 7am. I woke up having one of them on my dick, the other one still snoring, which I woke by fingering her clit. What happened was a repeat (albeit less intensive) session.
The girls just left the room, and they both gave me their numbers with "Lain kali bang ka Jakarta, kita perang lagi" (next time you're in town, let's have another war); basically, my room looks like a warzone, caused we were on the sofa, the bed, in the bathroom, heh...

Thanks to ALL BROs who contributed to this thread that let me find that jewel of a place. Next time in Jkt, I think I'll try one of the China joints, like Glogok (but then, I'll be in Shanghai on Monday to Sat, and probably humping some sweetie from Mao Ming or Tong Ren... :).

Peace brothers, and Blessed Christmas.

Rainman
26-12-2005, 10:16 AM
Thursday Night - Stadium
Reached there about 10pm, and it's quite a place. Stadium is at Hayam Wuruk in Kota. It's a pretty famous place, so no problems for the cabbie to find it. Went to the 4th floor, and quite a number of ladies around. Mummy quickly latched on to me, and showed me this girl and next... had a couple of beers while deciding, cheap beer too; 19,000 IDR per bottle of Bintang Beer. Settled for a nice young girl who's been working for 5 days. As custom, I took her back to the hotel (never liked short time). Night was still a little early (midnight), and took the cewek to BATS for a couple of drinks before heading back to my room around 1. Service was pretty SOP, so, nothing to shout about.
Friday Night - Sydney 2000
Sydney 2000 is also at Hayam Wuruk, but apparently it's not as famous as Stadium. Cabbie had to stop and ask for directions, and it's tucked into a little corner.
Went up to the disco at the 9th floor, and the music was pounding even before the lift doors opened. What greeted me was a place that was far too dark, and you can see immediately, it's an E joint. There were people shaking their heads, caught in the throes of E, and I think I saw a couple of pushers plying their thread.
A little sweetie latched on the minute I sat down. I speak Bahasa, so no worries with communications. She did the usual "Dari Mana", "Apa Nama", "Dah Lama kat Jakarta", etc, etc. Hugged me rubbed my thighs and whispered (well, shouted really, since the music was pounding), "Boleh beli into un+++ saya?"... took me a while before I realized she wanted E. Now, I monger, I drink copiously, but the one thing I don't do is drugs. I told her no, and then ask her to piss off. She wanted IDR 20,000 and I told her "adik bukan kawan bang, kenapa nak kasi?" After trying for a while, she kinda got the message and huffed off.
Sat down a while more, and these two honies walked in. Dewi was 24 while Dian was 19. Sat at the table beside me, smiled at me, and I ambled over.
Cuttting a long story short, settled for IDR 700,000 for both of them for the night and we went back to the hotel.
Let me say, what I had was ONE OF THE BEST SEX I've ever had. The girls did all sorts of things (to me and each other). I had both of them on a 69 with each other, I had one of them giving head while the other had a tougue up my stovepipe, etc. The double oral (to me, to each other) must have went on for at least 45 mins, and before I finally humped both of them (one after another). I went on for a while, probably 30 mins, and suggested anal to one of them... a bit of hesitancy, but the whole trio thing got one of the girls so lusted that we did it, while the other girls started fingering herself... went on for another 10 mins or so, and then, I pulled it out, yanked the condoms off, and pointed my saber at the other girl. Who promptly sucked and gave me a deepthroat. At the point of no return, I told her "Bang dah nak pancut" (I'm gonna cum), so that she could pull out, but she sucked faster. That caused me to cum buckets into her mouth and the poor sweet thing gagged.
We all slept exhausted, and woke up about 7am. I woke up having one of them on my dick, the other one still snoring, which I woke by fingering her clit. What happened was a repeat (albeit less intensive) session.
The girls just left the room, and they both gave me their numbers with "Lain kali bang ka Jakarta, kita perang lagi" (next time you're in town, let's have another war); basically, my room looks like a warzone, caused we were on the sofa, the bed, in the bathroom, heh...

Thanks to ALL BROs who contributed to this thread that let me find that jewel of a place. Next time in Jkt, I think I'll try one of the China joints, like Glogok (but then, I'll be in Shanghai on Monday to Sat, and probably humping some sweetie from Mao Ming or Tong Ren... :).

Peace brothers, and Blessed Christmas.

Good FR.. Thanks

patpat
27-12-2005, 05:01 PM
hi, any 1 know is there a good hair saloon near the below address? i need to have my hair cut. but will need to travel to JKT tomorrow...
JL.Jend. Sudriman

patpat
27-12-2005, 05:01 PM
hi, any 1 know is there a good hair saloon near the below address? i need to have my hair cut. but will need to travel to JKT tomorrow...
JL.Jend. Sudriman

Rainman
28-12-2005, 10:24 AM
JL.Jend. Sudriman

ROMEO for HIM salon
Jl Mangga 1 blok 2-ZZ, Tanjung Duren Jak-Bar
telp 56965021-22

darren2
30-12-2005, 05:42 PM
All Brothers , I'll be gng jarkata this weekend for 3 days , this is my 1st trip there ,got any good ( happenning )hotels to recommend? and any local chinese FLs cont. or OKTs cont? pls PM me.

Thks

KatoeyLover69
31-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Report from The Straits Times (Singapore) dated Saturday 31 December 2005 :-

Bomb Blast Kills 8 in Indonesian Province

By Abdi Mari
Associated Press Writer

PALU, Indonesia (AP) -- A bomb ripped through a crowded meat market in an Indonesian province that has been plagued by sectarian violence, killing at least eight people Saturday and wounding 45, officials said. Many of the victims were believed to be Christians.

The bomb went off in a slaughterhouse that also sold meat directly to the public in the town of Palu on Sulawesi island. It was packed with people buying pork for Saturday night's New Year celebrations, said Brig. Gen. Oegroseno, the police chief of Central Sulawesi province.

The bomb appeared to be a homemade device, he said, loaded with ball bearings and nails to maximize the number casualties.

"The explosion was so loud, I couldn't hear for a couple of seconds," said Tega, a resident who lives nearby and uses only one name, like many Indonesians. "I ran out of my house and saw bodies lying around."

Television footage showed police carrying bloodied bodies into ambulances. One man, apparently unhurt, was holding his head in his hands and screaming. Hospital workers and intelligence officials said at least eight people died and Oegroseno said another 45 were wounded.

Authorities had repeatedly warned in recent days that al-Qaida-linked terrorists were plotting attacks in Indonesia over the Christmas and New Year's holidays, prompting the government to deploy thousands of troops to guard churches and places where foreigners gather.

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono condemned the blast, and urged police to investigate whether it was linked to other attacks on Christians in the province earlier this year, said his spokesman Andi Mallerangang.

Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim nation, and most people practice a moderate form of the faith. But attacks against Christians have increased in recent years amid a global rise in Islamic radicalism.

Central Sulawesi was the scene of fierce battles between Muslims and Christians in 2001 and 2002 that killed about 1,000 people, and violence has flared anew in recent months. Christians make up about half the population in Sulawesi.

In October, unidentified assailants beheaded three Christian high school girls in Poso, east of Palu. In May, two bombs in the Christian-dominated town of Tentena killed 20 people. Police have questioned several suspects in those attacks, but have not formally brought charges against anyone.

One Christian clergyman said Saturday he was losing patience.

"Whenever an incident takes place, senior officials ask us to tell the people to remain unprovoked," said Rinaldy Damanik, leader of the Synod Churches of Central Sulawesi. "When will the authorities be able to reveal the barbaric perpetrators in the province?"

Security officials and former militants told The Associated Press in recent interviews that terrorists linked to the Jemaah Islamiyah terror network were behind the renewed attacks on Christians on the island.

Jemaah Islamiyah, which has ties to al-Qaida, has been blamed for a series of bloody bombings in Indonesia since 2000, including two strikes on Bali that together killed 222 people, many of them foreigners. It is also accused in Christmas Eve church bombings five years ago that left 19 dead.

Maj. Gen. Firman Gani, the Jakarta police chief, said last week that Jemaah Islamiyah terrorists might use the holidays to retaliate for the November death of bomb-making expert Azahari bin Husin, who was gunned down in a police raid.

On Christmas Eve, bomb squads searched for explosives at churches in the capital Jakarta and its satellite cities, where thousands gathered to worship. Security forces also tightly guarded dozens of churches on Sulawesi.

fcuktilludrop
31-12-2005, 04:29 PM
Been reading this thread for a while and figured I should contribute to all mongers.

Great FR bro!! Two thumbs up. I really missed Jakarta, haven't been there in 2 months.

Belated Christmas and Happy New Years to bro ThunderPriest and everybody in this forum.

Mightaswell
02-01-2006, 02:37 AM
To all cheonging brothers in Jkt, Have a great 2006. After a break of 7 years, I will shortly be resuming my travels to Jkt and hope to be able to have a beer or two with you guys whenever I'm in town.

All the best,

Tiger
09-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Hello forum

I am fairly new in Jakarta on business... dont know the place well, dont speak Bahasa, and have only ventured to the Hotel Melawai or picking up at CJs (which was not worth the money)... can anyone give me any recommendations on where to go?

Tiger
09-01-2006, 07:07 PM
hi folks

fairly new in jakarta, dont know the place well and dont speak bahasa.. only been to hotel melawai and pick up at CJs.. any recommendations?

Martini-Fan
10-01-2006, 01:22 PM
hi folks
fairly new in jakarta, dont know the place well and dont speak bahasa.. only been to hotel melawai and pick up at CJs.. any recommendations?

RTFF :rolleyes:

meatlover
11-01-2006, 08:38 PM
...Friday Night - Sydney 2000 ... settled for IDR 700,000 for both of them for the night and we went back to the hotel..
Pardon me .... Meaning Rp350K for one LT ... This kinda price available in JKT meh? :confused:

Rainman
12-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Pardon me .... Meaning Rp350K for one LT ... This kinda price available in JKT meh? :confused:

Yes.... Even 200K also have if fish from disco...

meatlover
12-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Yes.... Even 200K also have if fish from disco...
Thanks for your input RM. Will be in JKT next week, most prob staying at Novotel at Mangga Dua. Which disco (w/o mami system) do you recommend for FL hunting. Have been to Stadium but most of the ceweks are under the mami there.
Thanks,
ML

Mightaswell
12-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Thanks for your input RM. Will be in JKT next week, most prob staying at Novotel at Mangga Dua. Which disco (w/o mami system) do you recommend for FL hunting. Have been to Stadium but most of the ceweks are under the mami there.
Thanks,
ML

Hi bro meatlover,
I'm also going to Jkt this weekend and staying till Thursday. I'll probably be free on Sat nt and Wed nt. Fancy meeting up for a drink? I'm staying at Shangrila.

meatlover
12-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Hi bro meatlover,
I'm also going to Jkt this weekend and staying till Thursday. I'll probably be free on Sat nt and Wed nt. Fancy meeting up for a drink? I'm staying at Shangrila.
I'll be on a evening flight from SG-JKT on tuesday (17/1), no prob for me meeting you on wednesday (18/1) night for bir and of cos FL hunting. ;)

Mightaswell
12-01-2006, 07:01 PM
I'll be on a evening flight from SG-JKT on tuesday (17/1), no prob for me meeting you on wednesday (18/1) night for bir and of cos FL hunting. ;)

Haha! Any other bros interested in joining up?

Rainman
13-01-2006, 01:23 PM
Thanks,
ML

U can take a cab to Golden Crown or Sydney 2000.... If u hv more time. Go to Millis at Gajah Mada Plaza....

Happy been a fish... U were surely get hook up by the girls.. Thus I suggest u take your time....

Lolz

Rainman
13-01-2006, 01:47 PM
ROMEO for HIM salon
Jl Mangga 1 blok 2-ZZ, tanjung duren Jak-Bar
telp 56965021-22

http://www.bintangmawar.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1380&d=1137123984

Rainman
13-01-2006, 01:49 PM
This is actually not a FR but more like a special compliment and thanks to the manager of Romeo Saloon for the trouble he went through to get us Martell, girls at very short notice.

It’s one of those evening, met up with some usual drinking kaki at Fashion bar for happy hour from 2 pm onward. By 6pm, the subject were on watching lesbian having fun with one another which is the fetish of this friend that would only go for commercial bonking if the girls were willing to play with one another while he watch, get stimulated and then he will attack….hahaha

He was complaining that such ladies are hard to come by except maybe for 6th floor in Malawai Hotel or the now closed SPA down in Horizon hotel in Ancol… me with my big mouth said that it could still be arrange at Romeo Saloon since they have more then 10 girls there and I am sure that there must be 2 who are willing to sExtisfy my friends’ desire…

To my surprised, both my friends asked for the bill and said we go there now? It’s already 6 plus and the saloon is closing at 8pm couple with the problem that I have not checked with them if such ladies were available. Thus I sms Delima to ask the manager of Romeo to call me. He returns my call while we were in front of EX plaza waiting for our cars. Told him our requirement plus we would like to have some hard liquor instead of just beer. He asked the ladies and one of them came to the phone saying yes, they are willing but at 500k each. That is of course not an issue and the manager went on to try getting us the drink while we were on the way.

The traffic was bad and we make it to the saloon just after 7pm and the manager had managed to secure us 4 bottles of Martell from another joint. That’s what I call service. Jakarta never fail to disappoint me..

Proceed to the 2nd floors and the girls were all waiting. It’s all the 10 girls plus a new arrival name Kristin that used to work in a Pool saloon down the road. She is a chinese SYT from Kalimantan and appears proud to me at first but very friendly after a few glasses of brandy..hehe.. regret not taking her as nobody told me she is available.

Anyway, after about 20-30 min. Friends of mine were getting impatient and wanted to proceed for the action. Lolzz…. Asked him to relax while we have more drink together with all the girls…. But… he insisted. Well…… Asked again who were the girls that agreed and 2 of them came forward .. ask for condom and was told they were only perform the lesbian act (show) and we are not allowed to penetrate them? These ladies must be crazy as we thought the package include the screwing. What’s the point? Thus no choice but to ask the other ladies sitting with us that is willing to join us upstairs.

Want to use the staff’s room at the 3rd floor which hv 5 mattress and is big but the A/C was not working. SHIT.... Left with no choice but to use the 2 massage cubicles instead. Was shock when we went up and notice not 2-3 girls but 7 girls went up with us. All too eager to sExtify us…hehehe

I shall not go into details here but leave u guys to imagine. Just some hints….. My two friends were in the other cubical with 4 girls including the 2 willing lesbian dancers…hehehe while I was waiting in the other rooms with 3 ladies…. They were aggressive and I only ask them to take off their top and bra. All they need to do is BBBJ.. So I have three mouths and six boobs all to myself servicing my nipple and dick…. I shall just say.. enjoyable…..hahaha

From time to time I would stand up and peek from the top of my cubical what’s happening over the other sides… hehehe… Oh… With a mouth or two still on my dick of course when I stand up in case u were wondering……

Anyway…… It was really a fun night out for the boys….

Was again back in the 2nd floor to finish our drinks but… the girls were too good. We finish one and three quarter bottle of the 4 Martell that was deliver and left at about 10 pm… The girls finish that plus another bottle…… what a night…..

Damaged…. U really don’t want to know….hahaha.. It's a lot and lots of money well spent

Batam Man
13-01-2006, 02:42 PM
U can take a cab to Golden Crown or Sydney 2000.... If u hv more time. Go to Millis at Gajah Mada Plaza....

Happy been a fish... U were surely get hook up by the girls.. Thus I suggest u take your time....

Lolz

You telling him what I told him, same advises from the same party team ;)

Rainman
13-01-2006, 03:31 PM
You telling him what I told him, same advises from the same party team ;)

Then he still ask??

Long time no kenna F.....hahahaha

Batam Man
13-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Then he still ask??

Long time no kenna F.....hahahaha

He said, ask = free wan mah...:p