PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Rainman
06-09-2011, 04:49 PM
Pak you going to mudik.

I am going to mudik this evening. Will be back on 31 Aug 2011.

Selamat hari Raya, Idul Fitri
Mohan maaf lahir dan batin

When coming out for a drink? I am thirsty... hehehe. Anybody want to buy me some pitcher of beer bintang????

hehehee

newbird9403
07-09-2011, 03:42 PM
When coming out for a drink? I am thirsty... hehehe. Anybody want to buy me some pitcher of beer bintang????

hehehee

Anytime, you can be contacted.

hayhay
07-09-2011, 05:10 PM
hi bro, will going for jakarta for business trip on 11/09 to 17/09. can i ask 1 question? for taxi services is it like singapore taxi with reciept and which taxi will be more trusted??

BobGuccione
07-09-2011, 05:27 PM
hi bro, will going for jakarta for business trip on 11/09 to 17/09. can i ask 1 question? for taxi services is it like singapore taxi with reciept and which taxi will be more trusted??

Bro, always try to take a Bluebird Group taxi. They are the most trust worthy and IMHO better than any taxi company in Singapore.

Kent_do
07-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Bro, always try to take a Bluebird Group taxi. They are the most trust worthy and IMHO better than any taxi company in Singapore.

Ya ya, they oso can bring U to the fark shop or get WL and then chop carrot head:D. But there no Merc Taxi leh!!!

klguylate30s
07-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

velenma
07-09-2011, 08:38 PM

Where r u staying? I'm there at same period. Lol.

yayandra
07-09-2011, 08:58 PM

The best taxy company in jakarta is blue bird and if you look for mercedes or alphard then you can choose silver bird

richmanson
08-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Hi guys, how are the rates for PRC at malioboro after the hari raya, any increase?

hayhay
08-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Where r u staying? I'm there at same period. Lol.

cant meet leh bro, going with my boss, so only working nothing else.maybe drinking with supplier.boring

newbird9403
08-09-2011, 10:07 AM

If you are travelling on company expenses, then take a Silverbird Taxi. This is the most trustworthy taxi service in Jakarta. Unfortunately, Silverbird Taxi is difficult to flag down along the road. They are always parked at 5 stars hotel. You can get a receipt from this taxi. They come equipped with it. The next type of taxi is from the Bluebird Group. The Bluebird taxis are aplenty and you can get one from almost anywhere in the city. But not all Bluebird Taxi comes with receipt vouchers. And don't be surprised if the Bluebird Taxi driver doesn't know the locations as many are new, young and been driving for only a few months. However common locations such as major hotels and shopping malls, no problem but if you are going to a hanky panky place, some may not know. Make sure you tell them the location and that he knows where it is before you drive off, otherwise he may be bringing you in circles.

newbird9403
08-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Hi guys, how are the rates for PRC at malioboro after the hari raya, any increase?

Should be the same. After hari raya, too poor to pay high prices, as money already spent during hari raya.

newbird9403
08-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Ya ya, they oso can bring U to the fark shop or get WL and then chop carrot head:D. But there no Merc Taxi leh!!!

Bro, got Merc Taxi lah. All Silverbird Taxis today are either Merc or Alphard. But very expensive. Meter reading starts from 12,000rupiahs and jumps faster than your heart beat. If company is paying the tab for transport, then its okay.

Triharder158
08-09-2011, 01:04 PM
I was in CJ on Monday night, as expected alot of girls. But they are all average or below average except for 2-3 - and they are all taken. Now that's my first time there and i hope its because of lebaran, all the good ones are still in kampung. And i hope i am right coz will be back in 2 weeks time to checkout.

By the way, i did not go back empty handed. :) Was approached by a petite girl (after 3-4 girls) who was kinda friendly and i think we have chemistry. Negotiate and get good price. Took her back to hotel for sop.

heroprick
08-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Dear all brothers,

I will be going over to Jakarta next week and will be staying in Harris, Sentra Kelapa Gading Jl. Bulevar Kelapa Gading Blok M. Is there massage/spa I can go?

Thanks.

velenma
08-09-2011, 07:53 PM
I was in CJ on Monday night, as expected alot of girls. But they are all average or below average except for 2-3 - and they are all taken. Now that's my first time there and i hope its because of lebaran, all the good ones are still in kampung. And i hope i am right coz will be back in 2 weeks time to checkout.

By the way, i did not go back empty handed. :) Was approached by a petite girl (after 3-4 girls) who was kinda friendly and i think we have chemistry. Negotiate and get good price. Took her back to hotel for sop.

How much is good price?

Will reach on sun :p

velenma
08-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Bro, got Merc Taxi lah. All Silverbird Taxis today are either Merc or Alphard. But very expensive. Meter reading starts from 12,000rupiahs and jumps faster than your heart beat. If company is paying the tab for transport, then its okay.

I'm taking merc taxi. Usd 50 per way from airport to hotel. Meet n greet.

DARKSARCASM
08-09-2011, 11:35 PM
I was there on SUN...really bad crowd......only a handful of gals to choose from.....

By the time I was there( abt midnight), only abt 10 or so avail gals....out of which only 2 gals were abt 7/10 , with the rest below 5.

Finally, the so called hottest gal stood next to me to get my attention. Nice solid ass ( and she knows it) and she wore a micro mini dress and nice heels to perk it up even more. "Accidently" she brushed her nice ass on my side....of course, that sent a nice tingling feeling down there( I think she saw that on my face ..hahaha).......she wanted 2 Million R....I started to laugh and I think she was offended.....Told her that I usually pay only 700K. She stuck on 1.5M.

After some " who blinks first" games...and the clock ticking away, she agreed for 1M. Though I know I'm paying more, I had no other choice and as God is not fair, there's only enough blood for one head and it's a giveaway which head it went to.

The Session was normal.....and as advertised, her ass was perky and nice rack too( she 's 23yrs).....pleasant face when she smiles.

After the 1st session and after shower, I asked if she wanted to wear my Liverpool Jersey.....she said she's going back......I laughed and told her to get back into the bed and leave in the morn.......fucking hell......she literally started to nag..." I wanna go back...can't sleep in a new bed"......I tried ignoring her( turned off the lights) , but after 30-40mins of continuous nagging.....I gave up.....

Told her to take the money from the table and F.%4$K off.....she had the cheek to ask me to send her to the lobby........Told her no way......ask security call me if needed.......then she actually wrote her number and email address to call her next time...ya right!!!

Thanx for reading my rant guys..........

mm82
09-09-2011, 12:59 AM
Bro Heroprick, Jakarta is the SPA city what sort of thing are you looking for? What price range?

hayhay
09-09-2011, 11:29 AM
thanks bro for infro, now then i remember sunday is 9-11.

eslief
09-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Hi Bros,

Going Jak next wk n got only 1 precious night for happening on Thurs 15th, any1 wants to come out for drink?

klguylate30s
10-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Testing coz I cant see my few postings???

velenma
10-09-2011, 12:56 AM
Hi Bros,

Going Jak next wk n got only 1 precious night for happening on Thurs 15th, any1 wants to come out for drink?

im around ... where u stay?

eslief
10-09-2011, 02:10 PM
im around ... where u stay?

I haven't booked my hotel yet, likely Penisula unless u have better recomend, whr u putting up?

newbird9403
11-09-2011, 08:27 AM

Monday is off day for the resident band. The crowd is usually poor on Monday. Tuesday to Sunday when the resident band is playing the crowd is usually better esoecially on a Wednesday, Friday and Saturday night. Wednesday is ladies night and you can find more non regular FL girls there for some entertainment and fun. If they like you, you may end up with a good and hot companion.

velenma
11-09-2011, 09:15 AM
I haven't booked my hotel yet, likely Penisula unless u have better recomend, whr u putting up?

Staying in mulia. Easy access to CJ :p

After reading about Jakarta, looks like I'm gonna stay in room more

velenma
11-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Monday is off day for the resident band. The crowd is usually poor on Monday. Tuesday to Sunday when the resident band is playing the crowd is usually better esoecially on a Wednesday, Friday and Saturday night. Wednesday is ladies night and you can find more non regular FL girls there for some entertainment and fun. If they like you, you may end up with a good and hot companion.

hi boss!

Actually after reading about Jakarta, it seemed like the girls choose their customers instead of the other way round?

actually I'm a noobie, in bkk I only took from Annie massage n agogo but never FL.

I was thinking if they like u, u get better discount or FOC lol... *daydreaming*

bigfatwilly
11-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Hey guys, im going to Jakarta for the 1st time on 14-17Sept. Been reading lots about Alexis, Maliboro and CJ. Got business meetings in the morning so will only be free at nite. Anyone to lim jiu wif me at nite will be welcome. PM me...

eslief
11-09-2011, 04:54 PM
hi boss!

Actually after reading about Jakarta, it seemed like the girls choose their customers instead of the other way round?

actually I'm a noobie, in bkk I only took from Annie massage n agogo but never FL.

I was thinking if they like u, u get better discount or FOC lol... *daydreaming*

Depends on your mindset! I think if you mind is prepared to spend n u got a gd F dat night, u r more than happy. FOC or discount is bonus!

I've pick up a couple at block M but not at CJ. last trip to CJ got to know this Thai dancer n got her contact n went out dinner in BKK when I was there. this will b my investment for different thrill!

eslief
11-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Staying in mulia. Easy access to CJ :p

After reading about Jakarta, looks like I'm gonna stay in room more

Mmmmm.....image not so gd leh, plan to meet some client at hotel instead if travelling to them.

velenma
11-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Depends on your mindset! I think if you mind is prepared to spend n u got a gd F dat night, u r more than happy. FOC or discount is bonus!

I've pick up a couple at block M but not at CJ. last trip to CJ got to know this Thai dancer n got her contact n went out dinner in BKK when I was there. this will b my investment for different thrill!

OK, in the hotel now... dunno wat to do ... maybe go swimming...

Where u guys normally eat in jakarta?

klguylate30s
12-09-2011, 05:42 AM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

eslief
12-09-2011, 02:02 PM
OK, in the hotel now... dunno wat to do ... maybe go swimming...

Where u guys normally eat in jakarta?

I'm coming a day earlier so intend to go CJ on Wed, I've pm u my contact. pm me your contact if u wan to come out.

Any bros going CJ on Wed? let's share a table n have some fun

Rainman
12-09-2011, 04:31 PM
I'm coming a day earlier so intend to go CJ on Wed, I've pm u my contact. pm me your contact if u wan to come out.

Any bros going CJ on Wed? let's share a table n have some fun

If Newbird going. SMS me and I should be there...... Make it a small gathering.,,,, hehe

Cheers

Triharder158
12-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Well i only have to pay 600 for the entire night and morning.

I guess i was lucky. She said i look like korean (which i am not) and she loves korean dude. So that's why she is ok with 600. For me, i don't care. As long as i got to do her day and night, i am a happy guy. :)

She even came back the 2nd night and only asked me 200 for her taxi money and drinks with friends. Which i gladly pay after the 5pm to 12am long session.

So it depends i guess.

velenma
12-09-2011, 07:34 PM
If Newbird going. SMS me and I should be there...... Make it a small gathering.,,,, hehe

Cheers

I replied PM.

ERR... my first time gathering like this. Can't drink much gotta work the next morning. :p
I drink beer only . If higher than 10% alcohol I pengsan one :P

eslief
13-09-2011, 11:55 AM

Cheers

Newbird, how u coming out?

velema, rainman, u and me CJ on Wed? pm me if u onz.

liankiller
13-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Alamak - coming up on Thurs having a seminar at Hotel Mulia.....after that...
Got CJ part 2? :rolleyes:

Cheers

Rainman
13-09-2011, 03:57 PM

Hmmm... NB.... Now the ball is in your court... lolz.

Cheers

velenma
13-09-2011, 07:39 PM
A bit regret... I hv fb in Beijing , penang, kl but y never tot keep one in jkt :x

Wasted my time all alone :(

Kenneth Lip
13-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Will be in JKT tomorrow. Have been to Suncity several time but never get to stay there. Anyone care to give me some advise if stayting there is advisable. I will be in JKT for 2 nights. Use to say in Kemang Grand. Hope to hear from someone.:confused:

Sparco21
13-09-2011, 10:35 PM
hi, any bros in jk now? anybody got any okt to intro?

doggyforever
13-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Bros,

Can I ask where is the best place to arrange a bachelor party in Jakarta?

Any suggestions? I guess the normal setup would be at some karaoke place, unless other bros have interesting options.

Also, won't mind getting any contact to get some SPGs :)

By the way, anyone used an event organiser like this guys (http://www.jakartaafterdark.com/index.html#3) - seems a bit expensive

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks!

omgwtfmode
14-09-2011, 02:13 AM
Hi bro am at JKT staying near Mangga Dua Square area. Have visited Sands was a good place and price is reasonable as what other bro have mention 200k for local and 310k for chinese.

Would like to know any bro got lobang for house call massage or some FL ctc able to share.

Thanks in advance

ahgan01
14-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Hi bro am at JKT staying near Mangga Dua Square area. Have visited Sands was a good place and price is reasonable as what other bro have mention 200k for local and 310k for chinese.

Would like to know any bro got lobang for house call massage or some FL ctc able to share.

Thanks in advance

you may wanna try the travell hotel, RP300K per shot, 450K for threesome

eslief
14-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Alamak - coming up on Thurs having a seminar at Hotel Mulia.....after that...
Got CJ part 2? :rolleyes:

I'll c how's d fishing going on tonite b4 deciding on thurs.

Rainman
14-09-2011, 12:16 PM
Bros,

Can I ask where is the best place to arrange a bachelor party in Jakarta?

Any suggestions? I guess the normal setup would be at some karaoke place, unless other bros have interesting options.

Also, won't mind getting any contact to get some SPGs :)

By the way, anyone used an event organiser like this guys (http://www.jakartaafterdark.com/index.html#3) - seems a bit expensive

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hmm Surprised that JAD is still around. He is a good guy and a good friend. U can trust him if that is really him as I thought he last told me he is taking a break from this biz. Like I have taken leave from staying out late... hehehe

Cheers

newbird9403
14-09-2011, 03:57 PM

ON. What time you there.

Kenneth Lip
14-09-2011, 04:02 PM

Thanks in advance

Bro. Are the prices quoted for massage or including service? Pardon my ignorance.

Ikanbilis188
14-09-2011, 04:59 PM
ON. What time you there.
What time you guys gonna be therE?
Can i join? :)

omgwtfmode
14-09-2011, 06:54 PM
Bro. Are the prices quoted for massage or including service? Pardon my ignorance.

Only for entrance fee.

To Bro ahgan01,

ya have tried Hotel Travel same thing like geylang fish tank everything is SOP haha not very fun rather choose from those hanky panky message with almost the same price.

anyway thanks alot for the information.

Rainman
14-09-2011, 07:20 PM
What time you guys gonna be therE?
Can i join? :)

They should be there at 9 pm onward.

Cheers

Rainman
14-09-2011, 07:21 PM
ON. What time you there.

Serious meh? No need to work tonight meh? SMS u,,, See u at 9 pm?

Cheers

newbird9403
15-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Serious meh? No need to work tonight meh? SMS u,,, See u at 9 pm?

Cheers

Sorry bro, my fault. I was with a group of friends until 9pm. I didn't see your post until this morning. I got your sms but you didn't say about going there. I thot it was called off. Next time lets co-ordinate properly okay.

Ikanbilis188
15-09-2011, 12:59 PM
And I was there alone like dungu :)
Somehow the band not that great yesterday

cbrsammy
15-09-2011, 03:20 PM
To all JKT gurus!

I'll be first time to JKT next week and will be staying at Mulia.
May I know how many minutes by taxi from Mulia to Classic hotel after 10pm (not much traffic jam at this time?)?
Is it save for a foreigner to take taxi back from Classic to Mulia at midnight time?

Thanks a lot!!!

poonani
15-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Jakarta is the one city in S.E. Asia that I am not a guru on.

Any commemts on action near Kristal Hotel (provided by cheapo client).

Is Satu Lagi Bar like CJ's?

newbird9403
15-09-2011, 04:40 PM

Sorry brother. But are you still in Jakarta.

newbird9403
15-09-2011, 04:43 PM
To all JKT gurus!

I'll be first time to JKT next week and will be staying at Mulia.
May I know how many minutes by taxi from Mulia to Classic hotel after 10pm (not much traffic jam at this time?)?
Is it save for a foreigner to take taxi back from Classic to Mulia at midnight time?

Thanks a lot!!!

Brother, the taxi ride should be around 20minutes. Classic Hotel has a Bluebird Taxi Service. Ask the bellhop to call in a Bluebird Taxi for you. You should be safe.

Ikanbilis188
15-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Sorry brother. But are you still in Jakarta.
no worries bro :) i know you are busy.
Still in jakarta for tonight, leaving for bandung tomorrow.

cbrsammy
15-09-2011, 04:59 PM
Brother, the taxi ride should be around 20minutes. Classic Hotel has a Bluebird Taxi Service. Ask the bellhop to call in a Bluebird Taxi for you. You should be safe.

Thanks bro for prompt reply and good advice! Look quite far from google maps, thought need more than 30 minutes!

kenex
15-09-2011, 05:03 PM
hi all,

i will be heading to hotel mulia for 5 nights sometime in October, looking forward to do a few takeaways from CJ :) Besides this, does anyone know of any OKT with PRC deliveries to Hotels? Tough for me to travel out of the hotel at night as OC will check on my whereabouts

apoyet
15-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Just arrived couple hrs in jakarta, checked in to maharani hotel south jakarta.. Ned advise for. For experienced samster... Any number to call.. Thanks before...

Invigra
15-09-2011, 10:28 PM
Bro rainman, can share where are the fun places in tangerang and what is the damages?
I will be there on business during 19 sept - 21 sept..
Thanks in advance!!

velenma
16-09-2011, 12:21 AM

Me n eslief was there till like 1am+

Didn't know u were there...

I had fun... :)

apoyet
16-09-2011, 02:36 AM
Needed advice where to find good chicks in jakarta.. Thought that gurus herewill give any suggestion.lol

fly2mars
16-09-2011, 02:40 AM
Me just back from Alexis. First, we went for KTV...end up the gals dun want to follow us back. Paid 3.2 mil for 3 pax only drank one tower and the rest are gals orders.

We then went for a massage upstairs. The mamasan asked what we wanted. We opt for massage with plus plus service. Local gal will set you back 1 mil while other country gals excluding ubz will cost you a cool 1.9 mil.
Since it's my first time there, I chose local to test water.

One hour later, the deed was done and we left the place 6.7 mil poorer. The place is quite posh but IMHO not value for $$$.

Now saving $$$ to buy fuel to fly back to mars. :(

apoyet
16-09-2011, 02:41 AM
Desperately needs advise where to go to find chicks in jakarta for noobs like me..pls

apoyet
16-09-2011, 02:52 AM
Me just back from Alexis. First, we went for KTV...end up the gals dun want to follow us back. Paid 3.2 mil for 3 pax only drank one tower and the rest are gals orders.

We then went for a massage upstairs. The mamasan asked what we wanted. We opt for massage with plus plus service. Local gal will set you back 1 mil while other country gals excluding ubz will cost you a cool 1.9 mil.
Since it's my first time there, I chose local to test water.

One hour later, the deed was done and we left the place 6.7 mil poorer. The place is quite posh but IMHO not value for $$$.

Now saving $$$ to buy fuel to fly back to mars. :(
Not too different situation here now... Just got massaged before, in room service, asked fir 1 mil for fj, feelin generous for the gal's attitude, approved her to service me fron top to toe, even let me cun inside her.now iz my summary for ur reference;
Location; maharani hotel. Sout jakarta
cost; subjective
gal's name; vani
looks; 5/10
Boobs; firm
service; subjectively for me 9/10
Hj; hell yeah
Bj; absolulutely fells great
Thats summaries my report here...hope will add more references to u guys..

BobGuccione
16-09-2011, 03:30 AM
Local gal will set you back 1 mil while other country gals excluding ubz will cost you a cool 1.9 mil.
:(

When I visit Alexis, I tend to skip the club and KTV and head straight for the 7th flr Spa. I agree, it's quite an expensive place but worth a visit every now and then.

Btw, how much are the uzbeks charging these days?

BG

newbird9403
16-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Not too different situation here now... Just got massaged before, in room service, asked fir 1 mil for fj, feelin generous for the gal's attitude, approved her to service me fron top to toe, even let me cun inside her.now iz my summary for ur reference;
Location; maharani hotel. Sout jakarta
cost; subjective
gal's name; vani
looks; 5/10
Boobs; firm
service; subjectively for me 9/10
Hj; hell yeah
Bj; absolulutely fells great
Thats summaries my report here...hope will add more references to u guys..

Maharani located along Jl Tandean / Mampang is a girl friendly hotel and most guests there are for short time rendevous. The girls at the massage are just average and anything 500k rupiahs for a FJ is considered acceptable. Well so long as you enjoy it, the money though a little ex is guess is worth it.

fly2mars
16-09-2011, 11:31 AM
My friend refuse to tell me.... He just say ex. We left shortly so never ask mummy.

Rainman
16-09-2011, 02:31 PM
Needed advice where to find good chicks in jakarta.. Thought that gurus herewill give any suggestion.lol

Temple, Churches... What a silly question. Try the Schools also.. lolz

Rainman
16-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Bro rainman, can share where are the fun places in tangerang and what is the damages?
I will be there on business during 19 sept - 21 sept..
Thanks in advance!!

Tangerang is a huge city u know. Fishing is at UNO n Cheers pub in Lippo Karawach.... The rest. Need contact..

Cheers

eslief
16-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Me n eslief was there till like 1am+

Didn't know u were there...

I had fun... :)

After u left, I picked up a girl Yani n head back to hotel and started an miserably episode

Name: Yani
Look: 7/10
Boobs: C or D huge
body: 6/10 fleshy
BBBJ: yes 7/10
Finger: yes
paint: nv try
F/J: 4/10
damage: 700K short time

When we got back, she took a bath followed by me and everything was fine with gfe feeling. Started off with her BBBJ on me which is my favourite and her skills is quite good but not the best that I had. Same time started to do some fingering work. This is the time that started to turn me off! Her pussy stink! So don't talk about painting in which I'll pay respect to anyone who will do it with the stench. In my mind just wanted to finish my load so we ride on cowboy with only one speed.....boring no feeling so move on the missionary position. After about 10min of pumping, my comando start to reject her pussy.....getting soft. Her attitude was good I can say, she didn't complain, gave me a smile, took off the cap and started BBBJ again. She manage to wake my comando up and I put on the cap and started FJ again. After 10 minutes or so my comando refuse to oblige again and I gave up. She did couple of minutes of massaging before she left.

The stench really turn me off as you can even smell it during the FJ! So any bro at CJ got some1 with the name Yani beware!

apoyet
16-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Maharani located along Jl Tandean / Mampang is a girl friendly hotel and most guests there are for short time rendevous. The girls at the massage are just average and anything 500k rupiahs for a FJ is considered acceptable. Well so long as you enjoy it, the money though a little ex is guess is worth it.
Yeah..its all depend on how we mens set the criteria of our satisfaction, actually its not all bout looks as we interested to certain girl..but at least dont get the worst lookin available..just my personal opinion tho.
Temple, Churches... What a silly question. Try the Schools also.. lolz my appologies for silly question...didnt meant to offend.. Need more a advise for newbie here :)

apoyet
16-09-2011, 04:05 PM

Yeah..you are absolutely right... The rates of our satisfaction not only for the body..face..etc. We mens are more complicate than how ppls use to think..especially womens. But at least we prefer better looking one..not worst but average lookin gals with nice service and great manner..and clean is preferred. Lol

aakumu
16-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Hi bro,
I was on vacations for the hari raya.
The stock is back to 90% full. Most of them would have bring friends from the village. To be very honest now a days too many girls rotates around.
Seeing less and less new faces.

My humble two cents.

Invigra
16-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Tangerang is a huge city u know. Fishing is at UNO n Cheers pub in Lippo Karawach.... The rest. Need contact..

Cheers

Nice! I will be staying in imperial aryuduta karawaci, guess i can check out cheers pub.. ;)
Thanks a dozen, rainman!
P.S what's the rate for FL there?

velenma
16-09-2011, 08:09 PM
After u left, I picked up a girl Yani n head back to hotel and started an miserably episode

Name: Yani
Look: 7/10
Boobs: C or D huge
body: 6/10 fleshy
BBBJ: yes 7/10
Finger: yes
paint: nv try

The stench really turn me off as you can even smell it during the FJ! So any bro at CJ got some1 with the name Yani beware!

I hope u had a better one at malioboro :p

BTW... she might change name to bunny, yummy or smurfy next time. Any other face description to recognize her haha...

I'm going to Bandung tomoro morning. Have a safe trip home :)

fireice
16-09-2011, 08:22 PM
i feel like going classic terminal try first time tonight.. anyone interested?

maserati88
16-09-2011, 08:44 PM
hiya all ... newbie ... got time to spare.. so wanted to share some experience i had in JKT... Waiting for Bro Haonon FL to confirm details... can wait... Dick working over time coz after sunday, it will get extended holiday..you guys should know why ... go to be a good boy after tomorrow.. so been chionging non stop... tomorrow also book a session with Bro Pussy Licker's contact... All sound amazing... cant wait liao ... but anyway .... some infor on my JKT haunt. will provide FR after those sessions ok.

maserati88
16-09-2011, 08:56 PM
In Jakarta, i always go this place call Alexis Hotel... got to level 6-7 ... . you get a wirst band and then go up stairs... partly budget lar... go KTV got to drink drink so much and then got to pay some more .. some time gals to let you do this do that... i find this one the best...

once you go up... there would be groups of gals in various corners... of course got locals, got chinese (what for go there and bump chinese). go russian also (clearly more expensive)... only go for locals coz got one very bad experience in hawaii.... went ard with my friend (still very your time).. got one hot ang moh chick .... very nice when solociting... aiyo after pay money, this cannot that canoot .. no mood... but young boy cannot control.. cum very fast... think it was US$150... honestlh dont know how long maybe 5-10mins... paisei to say but i must say its very long ago ok!

anyway back to Alexis... if you go with friends you can drink and TCSS lar.. but i very discreet... so alsways go alone kind one. no need to pay extra... just ask mamasan... i want type and they will then get the gals and lined up in front of you... all of them got number.. then you just tell mamsan the number and the gal will sit beside you... usually i think ppl would drink the call but i would go for room straight away... you also have a choice..to go to the pool.. the gal will change into bikini and y ou can tcss with her in the pool. did that a few times but again very discreet, so i always go for rooom one... there are two type of rooms one with bath tub and one without ... now i now i go for the one with baththub (got to pay a bit more) ... once it is booked, you can go in and all the action begin... got a few very good experience with the ladies.. mamsan alsways tell the gal not to rush ... so very slowly TCSS and lots of foreplay... got bath tub ... may rub rub every where lor... usually last one hour, then habis... when you go out, you go back to the reception and pay... damage usually in total is around RP1.3 mm or there about...you are then given a card which you need to give a bounce before you take the lift down. when RP fx was low. i always find it very good deal... you go HC here pay like no bother busienss and sometimes they are quite old some more... also got to say the room very spacious and got tv with video one... can even watch hardcore with the gal.. this place superb lar... i strongly reccomend. i will always go without fail... if anyone find this useful, pls give some word of encouragement hor .... location was every tax drive should now.. this north part of the city.

FeiGohGoh
17-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Aakumu, it is bad practice to copy and not give credits to orginal author. I see that you had been doing this a lot - which really undermind your credibility.

I read this article from months ago from ... if you want to do this agan cite source ...

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2010/10/illigals-hotel-club.html

Like I said he is a proven liar & when caught pretend to be an angel! :D

This guy came to our event in changping thread too from time to time, but most bros just ignore him. He flew some bros aeroplane couple years back and pissed off quite a few people.

aakumu
17-09-2011, 07:55 AM
Hi bro,
Have we meet before, were you in any of the parties I was a part of?
Granted I only go to selected outing invited by some of my friends, for the most I am a loner.
I go there for business, no time for ktv outings.

My humble two cents.

FeiGohGoh
17-09-2011, 08:37 AM
Hi bro,
Have we meet before, were you in any of the parties I was a part of?
Granted I only go to selected outing invited by some of my friends, for the most I am a loner.
I go there for business, no time for ktv outings.

My humble two cents.

No, we haven't met before, but posts about you are well documented in the thread thru out the last several years. Maybe I should go dig them out to refresh your memory.

FeiGohGoh
17-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Re: Events in Chang ping May 12, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu
Hi bro,
yes yes lah...................... that kind the 600RMB kind.............hehehe...........
Seriously, I had the train once, it was quite pleasant............many many meimei on the train............but you really have to know your way and have a local to take care of you. Or else you will sold to the highest bider........hahaha...........

My humble two cents.

The post below was a response to him.

U mean to say u need to bring along a local to board a train?

Please keep your bull and shit to yourself. U can ignore this post if u want, you are not my targeted audience.

To all my brudders in CP, please remember to collect advance from this Aakumu..if he does join u all.

When we cheong, we only want to cheong with people that is trustworthy, reliable and has integrity. Sadly this joker has none of these traits. Given a choice, trust a newbie more than him.

Look thru this link and you will know why.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/interna...s-trip-14.html

Have time.. read until page 35

aakumu
17-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Hi bro,
Looking for Fls there are a few places, like China town and south Jakarta.
There are also some night clubs in some the 5 stars hotels.

My humble two cents.

Happyman007
18-09-2011, 01:52 AM
So sian always see this same advertisement......please do it somewhere liao lah :mad:

I am helping out by posting on the behalf of bro Long Dick, thank you for your continue support.

Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.

apoyet
18-09-2011, 02:28 AM
I am helping out by posting on the behalf of bro Long Dick, thank you for your continue support.

Hi bros,
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.comu
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.
Mail sent..but couldnt get quick response lol...must back to batam tomorrow..

apoyet
18-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Just checked out my user cp and find out that I received 1 bad reputation point, feels so sad that I didnt meant any harm or offending anyone here..only want to try blending in with you guys, if anyones thought that any of my posts makes you unpleased with, my appologies to all of you.

Thanks for the understanding and the acceptance... Regards.

aakumu
18-09-2011, 05:43 PM
So sian always see this same advertisement......please do it somewhere liao lah :mad:

Hi bro,
Is there info you might need?
Do let me know you need, and I will try to help if I know anything.

My humble two cents.

kemeski
18-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Heya all,

My turn to provide FR! Was in Jakarta for the past week or so. Forgot to check out the forum to see if anybody wanted to meet up tho.. but in any case it was filled with work and only a few action here and there, nvr got to really chiong hard other than one wild night on Friday..

Some new places I found, just thought to share :

Diamond KTV. Glodok Area. I feel this place is quite cheap for a KTV. The packages run at around 2.5 mil ++ for 2 bottles and 3 LCs to accompany you. Expect another 200 to 500rb tips per gals depending on what they do for you. Did not try the place out as one of my kakis did not feel like KTV. Cons is tt the place is not as high end or posh. But the gals quality I feel quite good. Some more the gals that I checked out are all regular gals, while they have several prettier gals that are classed Platinum (100rb more per gals, but did not see as they were all booked).

Emporium Spa. Pecenongan Area. I had a very bad experience about a year back in this place. Fortunately to say they have changed for the better. Last time it was a place for massage, so chiong blindly cant choose the gals etc. Now it is a place more like Malio/Alexis, you can choose the gals and they will accompany you and so on.

FM Boutique Hotel. Hmm dunno wad area is this, but its near Taman Anggrek and Central Park Mall (opposite the malls). Cheap entry fee if you just want to soak and relax in the spa (75rb), and if you choose to go do the deed with the gal its 300rb (entry fee will be waived). Unfortunately I had a bad experience with my gal of choice. Hmm what can I say... pretty.. tight body... lousy service... Started out with BJ no BBBJ (a very bad start to the session) followed with minimal WOT.. and then she complained that she is tired so change position.. By that time I was simply goin thru e motion n decided to finish it up, doggie and just come.. She quickly showered and dressed up w/o any service whatsoever... hmm my fren also had a bad experience but he has tried 3 other gals before here, all good experience.. maybe next time will try again, dunno...

Other times as usual I've been going to my fave place.. Malio :P

Friday was good fun.. went there early to soak in water, but unfortunately we were late to check out the strip show in the spa.. then go up to check out the gals but the Winebar was FULL.. so went back to just drink n check out the strip show.. A few dancers came over and we got to know each other, raba2 here n there, make-out, n curiously they did not ask for LD but simply to drink with us, which we complied.. My gal was quite hot although a bit meaty, but sweet face..

After a while the dancers left coz they had to perform, and two of us decided to go back to Winebar to satisfy our urges.. Fortunately now got space, altho the gals left not so much.. choose my gal, did the deed n fortunately did nt have to wait long for the room..

After tt, went back down n fortunate to find my dancer coming back to look for me :P Uhmm made out some more, etc.. fingered her pussy n its wet.. then she asked for 4 LDs and offered to give me BJ.. by then I was knackered but I did nt feel up for it.. declined n continued to make out.. asked her number n told her i'll call her next time or some shit..

Went back.. n now dreaming of her coz boy she can dance~~ too bad no time to go back n try my luck with her.. juz for other bros' info, the gals dance until 3.30-4.00 so if you wanna get lucky with them u gotta tahan till that time n only then will they b able to go back with you (if they are up for it)...

Pheww~ okeyss back to Sg for me and checking out the FLs~!!

Pearl
18-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Wowowow..

The C & C is still alive..lol

In case you are wondering:

C = Cockroach or Conman. :D

I must applaud his perseverence :confused:

FeiGohGoh
18-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Wowowow..

The C & C is still alive..lol

In case you are wondering:

C = Cockroach or Conman. :D

I must applaud his perseverence :confused:

Sorry bro Pearl, should have asked ur permission to quote before posting. :o

The guy has dig back from his grave and somehow survive here.

stamphere
19-09-2011, 01:55 AM
Hey Bro, planning to go cheong next weekend. Can i ask the senior bros here what are the charges for malioboro? :)

Happyman007
19-09-2011, 02:36 AM
Nope, I dun need any...prefer to read other FR instead of keep spam this nice forum with "help" and advertisement........

We'll pm if we do need help, so please dun be so kind to offer

Hi bro,
Is there info you might need?
Do let me know you need, and I will try to help if I know anything.

My humble two cents.

BoinKING
19-09-2011, 03:01 AM
Read the thread.. the place is well documented.
Within the realms of 700k to 1.2mil and above.

Longshank
19-09-2011, 11:18 AM
I will be in Jakarta on 21 & 22nd night, anyone wants to hang out at Malioboro or somewhere else fun?

newbird9403
19-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Hey Bro, planning to go cheong next weekend. Can i ask the senior bros here what are the charges for malioboro? :)

Entrance Fee is 121,000 rupiahs. FL charges are for locals 800k, import 1.85mil. Local models at the club 2.25mil. Entrance is free if you call an FL be it local or import. Malioboro charges will include a 21% tax. So you end up paying something like 900K plus if you call a local FL which actually cost only 800k.

Rainman
19-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Nice! I will be staying in imperial aryuduta karawaci, guess i can check out cheers pub.. ;)
Thanks a dozen, rainman!
P.S what's the rate for FL there?

U should have more lunch and dinner at Benton Sq in Karawachi (All the small rest). So many student from the nearby Uni... Was there on Monday last week for breakfast and the girls.... were wow... Nice and fresh. Maybe worth trying your luck if you are young and good looking...

For the rates. Not really sure as never brought them home nor check in before. Usually with customers here and so no follow up since we usually goes to kota when Uno closes. My guess should be less then 500k max. (This is referring to Uno and Cheers)

cheers

Pearl
19-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Sorry bro Pearl, should have asked ur permission to quote before posting. :o

The guy has dig back from his grave and somehow survive here.

HAhahaha.. Dun worry Bro FGG.. trusted and honest cheongsters like you, we need more.

Conman like aakumu can go FLY KITE... :D

Hope I can buy you drinks in CP.. u seem very active there.. kekekeke :p

Invigra
19-09-2011, 08:51 PM
U should have more lunch and dinner at Benton Sq in Karawachi (All the small rest). So many student from the nearby Uni... Was there on Monday last week for breakfast and the girls.... were wow... Nice and fresh. Maybe worth trying your luck if you are young and good looking...

For the rates. Not really sure as never brought them home nor check in before. Usually with customers here and so no follow up since we usually goes to kota when Uno closes. My guess should be less then 500k max. (This is referring to Uno and Cheers)

cheers

Awesome! Thanks.. Do u have the exact address for both uno n cheers?
hmm i'm 29, but just average looking, knows no bahasa, i don't think i would ever score any uni student there.. Would rather pay to play for this short biz trip.. Save time..
Trip delayed, will be there on wednesday..

Farz6611
19-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Hi bro i will b at bandung on 27/9...anyone wann meet up

bluemich
19-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Entrance Fee is 121,000 rupiahs. FL charges are for locals 800k, import 1.85mil. Local models at the club 2.25mil. Entrance is free if you call an FL be it local or import. Malioboro charges will include a 21% tax. So you end up paying something like 900K plus if you call a local FL which actually cost only 800k.

Weird, I was just there last month albeit at 2.30pm in the afternoon and was quoted 800k for locals, 1.75 for imports, 4 million for local overnight (5 vouchers) and 5.25 million for import overnight (3 vouchers).

Of course it didn't make sense to me but that's what the mommy said. My first post, please be gentle if I am wrong.

Thanks

FeiGohGoh
20-09-2011, 12:42 AM
Hope I can buy you drinks in CP.. u seem very active there.. kekekeke :p

Thanks for the compliment bro, my next trip to CP tentatively in early November, hopefully we can meet up there. :D

klguylate30s
20-09-2011, 08:51 AM

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

klguylate30s
20-09-2011, 08:57 AM
Was there a couple years ago & managed to meet some nice students from UPH but didn't have the time to follow up but fair warning those who can afford to go to the Unis in these area normally come form well to do family's so $ may not be their no 1 priority! Their campus grounds reminds me of those of USA = nice & pristine! But some of the girls there are really cute & sexy! :D Another good place to go for 'fishing' is the Lipo Karawaci Mall! U should have more lunch and dinner at Benton Sq in Karawachi (All the small rest). So many student from the nearby Uni... Was there on Monday last week for breakfast and the girls.... were wow... Nice and fresh. Maybe worth trying your luck if you are young and good looking...

cheers

newbird9403
20-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Weird, I was just there last month albeit at 2.30pm in the afternoon and was quoted 800k for locals, 1.75 for imports, 4 million for local overnight (5 vouchers) and 5.25 million for import overnight (3 vouchers).

Of course it didn't make sense to me but that's what the mommy said. My first post, please be gentle if I am wrong.

Thanks

The mommy won't tell you there is a 21% tax. When you pay at the counter and the bill suddenly don't seem right, thats when you asked and the cashier will then expalin thats the tax portion. If you don't believe me, try the service and then you will know.

kemeski
20-09-2011, 10:27 AM
I believe here is also a cheaper option at the Winebar.. the gals here are 300rb..

And the nice thing is if you book e gal, then the entrance fee is waived.. so if you are already paying 121rb to go in, may as well juz top up another 200rb or so to play!

Unfortunately, the gals are hit and miss, and the rooms can get crowded very quickly..

Cheers,

The mommy won't tell you there is a 21% tax. When you pay at the counter and the bill suddenly don't seem right, thats when you asked and the cashier will then expalin thats the tax portion. If you don't believe me, try the service and then you will know.

newbird9403
20-09-2011, 11:29 AM

cheers

Never invite me there for lunch. At least we two old farts can oggle at the ceweks while we gobble up the food. Do you know that many young girls like mature man like us? They feel secure and they know that we will treat them nicely. Heheheh...

newbird9403
20-09-2011, 11:31 AM
I believe here is also a cheaper option at the Winebar.. the gals here are 300rb..

And the nice thing is if you book e gal, then the entrance fee is waived.. so if you are already paying 121rb to go in, may as well juz top up another 200rb or so to play!

Unfortunately, the gals are hit and miss, and the rooms can get crowded very quickly..

Cheers,

Thats a great suggestion. I never thot of that.

kemeski
20-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Meet up w u guys another time when I visit again! :D looking forward to learning from you two lao jiaos... heheheee...

btw.. Lippo Karawaci so friggin far le~ nt sure if its worth gg there juz for lunch then head back Kota.. traffic in Jakarta seems to have gotten worse on my most recent trip (abt a week ago)..

Thats a great suggestion. I never thot of that.

aakumu
20-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Hi bro,
Here is the info on your request.

MStar Hotel - Spa & Lounge
Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya no. 2
Komp. Marinatama blok B 3 - 10
Mangga Dua - North Jakarta

Tel: 98500373

Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

stamphere
21-09-2011, 12:33 AM
Think will be going to classic spa this sunday, perhaps can see some of you there!

newbird9403
21-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Think will be going to classic spa this sunday, perhaps can see some of you there!

what time you going there. I am usually there at around 2pm.

newbird9403
21-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Meet up w u guys another time when I visit again! :D looking forward to learning from you two lao jiaos... heheheee...

btw.. Lippo Karawaci so friggin far le~ nt sure if its worth gg there juz for lunch then head back Kota.. traffic in Jakarta seems to have gotten worse on my most recent trip (abt a week ago)..

Firstly more cars and motorbikes have hit the roads due to the ease in getting financing. Secondly the government has launched several road improvement projects (building flyovers) along Jl Satrio / Casablanca, Antasari and in the Block M area. The road works and constructions have caused all the jams.

However, travel along the toll roads has improved with the banning of heavy vehicles between 6am - 10pm. So if you are using the toll road, be mindful of the timings and avoid those damn trucks.

bluemich
21-09-2011, 12:53 PM

Thanks, I did try and those prices quoted by the mommy does not include tax so it was a close to 1 million for a local FL

Beemer
21-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Any bros want to go Marlioboro tomorrow, PM me.

Cheers

Beemer

velenma
21-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Ladies nite again!

Last week CJ. Hmm... malioboro or block m :hmm:

aakumu
21-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Hi bro,
Here is the address.

Malioboro Hotel & Spa Jakarta
Komp.Wisma Niaga Veteran RI, Jalan Gajah Mada no.13
Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia 10130
Phone. 6221-638.500.00

I hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

kennylee
22-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Hi Bros, i'm going to Jakarta from 27 to 30 Sep, next week. Staying at Borobudur Hotel, Monas, 1st time in Jakarta, not sure where to go....thinking of massage, pubs, chating up some chicks, etc....anyone can help...read some FR, but dont know where is where as 1st time going...thank u so much.

aakumu
22-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Hi Bros, i'm going to Jakarta from 27 to 30 Sep, next week. Staying at Borobudur Hotel, Monas, 1st time in Jakarta, not sure where to go....thinking of massage, pubs, chating up some chicks, etc....anyone can help...read some FR, but dont know where is where as 1st time going...thank u so much.

Hi bro,
Your hotel have a bar, I forget the name, It should have fl girls that hang out there.
But your best bet is to go to Kota.
Massage delta spa, it is quite dear but decent massage.
Pubs you could try Stadium.
for chatting you could try KTV and there a few KTVs in Kota area, depends on your budget.

Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

newbird9403
22-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Ladies nite again!

Last week CJ. Hmm... malioboro or block m :hmm:

Damn there was more guys then ceweks on a Wed nite. Supposed to be ladies nite, shit where are all the CBs. Crowded at around 12midnite as usual on a Wed. But this time round, the girls are missing?????

Scooby007
22-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Golden crown anniversary when ah. Should be end of this mth happening

velenma
22-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Damn there was more guys then ceweks on a Wed nite. Supposed to be ladies nite, shit where are all the CBs. Crowded at around 12midnite as usual on a Wed. But this time round, the girls are missing?????

Oh hi there boss :p

U were there last nite ? I didnt go down coz chatting online.

I'm here at -mulia now. Might drop by CJ se,e see. Let u guys know shortly ...

BTW, when I was with there last week, Bandung chick offered sgd100. 23yo.

That's 600k?

I didn't take. N forgot ask number ...:(

velenma
23-09-2011, 12:39 AM
ok just back from CJ. more guys than cewek. the bar full of guys at the inner part
saw the girl with bro eslief last wk. said hi bye n left the place.

velenma
23-09-2011, 12:40 AM
ok just back from CJ. more guys than cewek. the bar full of guys at the inner part

TigerGuy
23-09-2011, 12:55 AM
by the way, how do we find this Travel hotel in Jakarta ?
where do we find the FLs in that hotel ?

:confused::confused::confused:

stamphere
23-09-2011, 02:14 AM
by the way, how do we find this Travel hotel in Jakarta ?
where do we find the FLs in that hotel ?

:confused::confused::confused:
Just tell the taxi driver "mangga besar delapan travel hotel". Most drivers should know, this is how I convey to them when I want to go there for the past few times. When you reach the hotel. On the first level to the left, there is a entrance to the venue. When you go in, they will give you a number tag to wear. When you enter, thats where you can see many girls seating on 4 sets of couches wearing different colours. Just approach the mamasan if you want the girl to accompany and later for a good time in the room. Cost is 300k for short time. :)

aakumu
23-09-2011, 02:18 AM
H bro,
Here is he info you requested
Travel Hotel Jakarta
Mangga Besar VIII Street 21
Phone: (021) 6012721
You coul go in on the side entrance.
There you will see lots of FLs.

My humble two cents.

kennylee
23-09-2011, 03:06 PM

aakumu
24-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Hi bro,
Here is a new info I got from the management from classic hotel.
I heard that there are opening a new joint on level 5 early next year.
I am crossing my fingers. It seem that classic is expanding.....
Great for us more place to have fun.

My humble two cents.

eslief
24-09-2011, 12:11 PM

Hi bros,

I thought you have left Jak and went China this week instead?

I've picked up another gal the next day and still in contact. She said nowadays she don't go on ladies night anymore and alot gals also don't. She said you'll ususally see desparado there on Wed.

velenma
24-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Hi bros,

I thought you have left Jak and went China this week instead?

I've picked up another gal the next day and still in contact. She said nowadays she don't go on ladies night anymore and alot gals also don't. She said you'll ususally see desparado there on Wed.

China postponed .. now still in jkt haha...

Oh so that's wat happening ... I am back to get fb instead of fl :p

So silly should hv started earlier :x

Tonite might go again...

stamphere
25-09-2011, 02:39 AM
what time you going there. I am usually there at around 2pm.

I may see you there tml! :) Call you if I am going around that time.

wavvyy
25-09-2011, 02:48 AM
Hi Bros,

Me also in Jakarta and free for whole afternoon till my colleague joins me after 5pm.
wana make the trip together?

velenma
25-09-2011, 03:10 AM
Back from CJ again...

I realized many girls like to say they r from Bandung :p

Had a beer n left...

bluemich
26-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Not sure if this info will help but went to 36/malio/v2 today and no striptease, apparently there is a raid at Crown yesterday so no dancers

Outoftowner
26-09-2011, 08:00 AM
Hi Bro's,

I will be heading to Jakarta for the first time on wednesday for a few days work and wll be staying at Le Meridien Hotel.

Can anyone recommend heatlh clubs, spas, bars where working girls hang out in this area?

And what is the average cost i should pay for each of these?

Appreciate any help or advice!

poonani
26-09-2011, 09:38 AM
CJ at Mulia on Wed (ladies' night?) had about 100 girls and 150 men.

Only about 10 girls were drop dead gorgeous (model-like).

I went at 1.00 a.m. so did not buy any drinks for girls (entrance for me = SGD15 first drink).

Walked up to babe and asked how much. She said she is not a pro and only here to drink (she seemed rich as she had a bottle). Later at 1.30 a.m. she said she wants to go back with me if I pay her taxi money back (which in code turned out to be Rupiah 1,000,000)

(warning: hotel almost force you to take silver star (merc) taxis after 2.00 a.m (double price) as they claim no other)

She stayed all night, can do 3 times, no blow at all but passionate lover.

At lunch, she said she wanted to go shopping. Lucky I had meeting and sent her off.

Am willing to pass contact to players (but past FRs must show activity).

------------------------------------------------------------

I also have another contact.

Walked up to girl in Grand Indonesia. Had tea. She agreed to come back to hotel room for shopping. I asked if she prefferred cash - she pretend she not like that. Bought her a cheap dress from Zara SGD85 (obviously not enough) but she was so slow and I was tired (and wanted a plus plus massage). I said we continue tomorrow but didn't have the time for the next three days.

The girl is tall and attractive but needs culturing to fuck.

newbird9403
26-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Not sure if this info will help but went to 36/malio/v2 today and no striptease, apparently there is a raid at Crown yesterday so no dancers

I was at Malio on Sat night. NO sexy dancers. Asked the manager, he said something about a contract disagreement with the dancers management. The raid at CROWN was for anti drugs. Crown is notorious for drugs and the authorities will conduct raids there every now and then. Same for Stadium. Even at Club 36. Bros best avoid these places. You can be framed up if you are not careful. I personally saw some girls slipping pills into the drink of the guy when he left for the gents. I casually alerted him but that stupid idiot was too overwhelmed with the boobs and CBs surrounding him to understand my caution. Good Luck to him. I didn't stay to find out what happen to him. Not my business anyway.

newbird9403
26-09-2011, 10:51 AM
Bro,

I was there on Wed and Fri night. I stayed until about 1 on Wed and until finished on Fri. You were right about the number of girls. Wed night just too few girls. I think its the band. They should change the band. The past bands, many girls, always full on Wed nite. Somehow this present band don't click.

At least Friday night, more girls but males still the majority. I wonder what happen to the group of nice looking chicks that gather at row 1 and 2. They seem to disappear after the lebaran holidays. sigh!!!!!

CJ at Mulia on Wed (ladies' night?) had about 100 girls and 150 men.

Only about 10 girls were drop dead gorgeous (model-like).

I went at 1.00 a.m. so did not buy any drinks for girls (entrance for me = SGD15 first drink).

Walked up to babe and asked how much. She said she is not a pro and only here to drink (she seemed rich as she had a bottle). Later at 1.30 a.m. she said she wants to go back with me if I pay her taxi money back (which in code turned out to be Rupiah 1,000,000)

(warning: hotel almost force you to take silver star (merc) taxis after 2.00 a.m (double price) as they claim no other)

She stayed all night, can do 3 times, no blow at all but passionate lover.

At lunch, she said she wanted to go shopping. Lucky I had meeting and sent her off.

Am willing to pass contact to players (but past FRs must show activity).

------------------------------------------------------------

Walked up to girl in Grand Indonesia. Had tea. She agreed to come back to hotel room for shopping. I asked if she prefferred cash - she pretend she not like that. Bought her a cheap dress from Zara SGD85 (obviously not enough) but she was so slow and I was tired (and wanted a plus plus massage). I said we continue tomorrow but didn't have the time for the next three days.

newbird9403
26-09-2011, 10:55 AM
Back from CJ again...

I realized many girls like to say they r from Bandung :p

Had a beer n left...

You can tell by their features. Bandung girls are fairer.

blursam
26-09-2011, 01:34 PM

Bandung ceweks.....nice.....but past experience tells me comes with a price....;)

I miss JKT....hopefully can be back soon ! :o

BobGuccione
26-09-2011, 04:33 PM

I've always been curious about places like Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia Shopping Town. There are always a lot of pretty girls/women around (who may or may not be ceweks).
I read from a previous thread that some ceweks do hang around the entrances looking for business but
how do you spot these type of girls? Is it eye contact, do you just strike up a conversation or simply ask "how much?" or do these have a mama-san or pimp to drum up business?

I am always up for a challenge rather than simply asking "how much for a good time,eh?"

BobGuccione
26-09-2011, 04:52 PM

I've never been to Bandung but is it because of the cooler climate over there perhaps?

blursam
26-09-2011, 06:14 PM
I've always been curious about places like Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia Shopping Town. There are always a lot of pretty girls/women around (who may or may not be ceweks).
I read from a previous thread that some ceweks do hang around the entrances looking for business but
how do you spot these type of girls? Is it eye contact, do you just strike up a conversation or simply ask "how much?" or do these have a mama-san or pimp to drum up business?

I am always up for a challenge rather than simply asking "how much for a good time,eh?"

KNN...u think all ceweks are chickens ???? There are many that goes to Grand Indo/Plaza Indo that are well to do......even richer than us!

bluemich
27-09-2011, 12:22 AM
KNN...u think all ceweks are chickens ???? There are many that goes to Grand Indo/Plaza Indo that are well to do......even richer than us!

Can't be a truer statement than that! Plenty of well to do folks in PI, don't treat them all as if they are available, more often than not, they are not and will be highly insulted.

AngusYoung
27-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Can't be a truer statement than that! Plenty of well to do folks in PI, don't treat them all as if they are available, more often than not, they are not and will be highly insulted.

I think his comment was triggered by Bro Poonani's success at plaza Indonesia. Perhaps bro poonani can share with us how he spotted that cewek n what made him think she was approachable. I think we can learn something

poonani
27-09-2011, 09:03 AM
So simple - she smiled at me when I walked past her. Maybe confidence higher in foreign land as no shame to get refused. I just asked her for tea and after 10 mins, gauge whether have to offer her cash or shopping. Or maybe she really thought is a date (that one , I have no time.)

foursquare
27-09-2011, 09:12 AM
i wonder how Indonesian ceweks rate SG men...as potential BFs or spouses

ives08
27-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Hi all

I will be travelling to Palembang (I think it is not a common togo place) sometime next month end.

I was wondering if any bros been there before and if there is any actions available there.

Thank you

kemeski
27-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Hi Bob,

I think you sort of misunderstood something. You mentioned the fact that there always a lot of pretty girls/women around (who may or may not be ceweks).

I guess need to clarify here because by definition, ceweks simply means females. As in.. ladies!

So... ALL girls/women are ceweks!! Maybe what you mean by cewek is the equivalent of "chicken"? All girls/women are ceweks.. but not all are chickens..~

Hahaa.. I just had a laugh thinking of a possible scenario.. You go with an indo friend.. he intro you to his female friends.. You ask him secretly "eh, are they ceweks?".. Your friend simply say "yes yes, they are all ceweks (ladies)".. and then bam~ you have a bad misunderstanding already...

Happy hunting~!

newbird9403
27-09-2011, 10:33 AM
I've never been to Bandung but is it because of the cooler climate over there perhaps?

Yes, its the cooler climate. Especially those that reside in Limbang.

newbird9403
27-09-2011, 10:38 AM

Sam, Bob meant no harm. He is just wondering. Just like many of us do sometime have that notion. I am sure he will find it difficult to hook a chic there or even approach one. What our brother wrote in the forum make it seem so simple. Have tea and follow back to hotel? I personally find it hard to believe. Especially at these up market places where the girls are usually very affluent and well to do.

newbird9403
27-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Hi all

I will be travelling to Palembang (I think it is not a common togo place) sometime next month end.

I was wondering if any bros been there before and if there is any actions available there.

Thank you

Brother Palembang is really terok. You will find it difficult to get a taxi to bring you around. Food is also expensive and lousy. Well there are some activity though at Novotel. The spa there is apparently well received by the local males. Disco in Novotel operates only 3 times a week. Palembang girls are also so so. Busy areas are the malls, Palembang Square, Palembang Trade Centre. I was asked by a private taxi operator if I need a cewek. He quoted 1 juta and the girl will come to your hotel. The quality was not good. It was monkhood for me all over again. I am a little fuzzy.

newbird9403
27-09-2011, 11:03 AM

Singaporean man will fuck and forget. Thats how most of them rate us. But we are a notch better than the Koreans. They prefer Japanese, saying that Japs are loyal and responsible partners. Indon chicks are cautious with Singaporean man because of our cheap and good concept.

BoinKING
27-09-2011, 03:50 PM
WL are called ayams.
They don't like to be called indons also..

But Indonesia pedigrees are fine with a captial F.
They have the exotic touch to a familiar Asian face.

But if you can get pass the language barrier the battle is half won.

Rainman
27-09-2011, 06:12 PM

There are at Grand Indo. Was told they hang around the carpark area

ives08
27-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Brother Palembang is really terok. You will find it difficult to get a taxi to bring you around. Food is also expensive and lousy. Well there are some activity though at Novotel. The spa there is apparently well received by the local males. Disco in Novotel operates only 3 times a week. Palembang girls are also so so. Busy areas are the malls, Palembang Square, Palembang Trade Centre. I was asked by a private taxi operator if I need a cewek. He quoted 1 juta and the girl will come to your hotel. The quality was not good. It was monkhood for me all over again. I am a little fuzzy.

newbird9403 bro

That's jialat ah?
Hm. Food is expensive there - as in much more expensive than jakarta?

1 Juta for ST or LT?
Sounds like bad man... =(

Rainman
27-09-2011, 06:18 PM

MOney talks... if u meet them in Bar. Others treat u like just another man.

Rainman
27-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Never invite me there for lunch. At least we two old farts can oggle at the ceweks while we gobble up the food. Do you know that many young girls like mature man like us? They feel secure and they know that we will treat them nicely. Heheheh...

Hehe. U want meh to come over to karawachi or BSD?

Prefer the Teacher from China... hehe

Cheers

BobGuccione
27-09-2011, 07:47 PM
It seems my posting has stirred up a bit of a hornet's nest.
Firstly, I apologise for any misunderstanding here as I thought a "cewek" was a chicken/WL and not a girl/lady in general. If you read my posting in this context it doesn't make any sense at all.

The reason for the post is that I have read (in another sex forum) of foreigners picking up girls at these places and they have actually been successful. The girls are not the rich tai-tai type who go there for shopping for branded goods but those actually working there as shop assistants, baristas, cosmetics/sales girls etc.

I personally think it's quite difficult to achieve what bro Poonani has done but not impossible and was interested in his approach and giving it a go myself.

When I was last in Jakarta, there was a particularly cute girl working in The Food Hall basement of Grand Indonesia (restaurant section I believe). Wanted to start a conversation but the language barrier kind of prevented any progress...

Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

goose
28-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Bros, what is the scene like on hari raya haji? Will most places be closed for that weekend?

BoinKING
28-09-2011, 12:27 AM
bob, if you can speak the language anywhere is possible..lol
Just a matter of patience and time

bluemich
28-09-2011, 02:22 AM

Cheers

Bro, any place to cheong in BSD or Alam Sutra or Serpong? Thanks in advance!

Outoftowner
28-09-2011, 06:00 AM
Bump....

Hi Bro's,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated....

Hi Bro's,

I will be heading to Jakarta for the first time on wednesday for a few days work and wll be staying at Le Meridien Hotel.

Can anyone recommend heatlh clubs, spas, bars where working girls hang out in this area?

And what is the average cost i should pay for each of these?

Appreciate any help or advice!

BobGuccione
28-09-2011, 06:20 AM
Bump....

Hi Bro's,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated....

Bro, since you are staying at Le Meridien, why not try Fortune Spa which is just around the corner. I have not been myself so cannot comment on price but it seems to get quite good reviews.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/01/fortune-jl-mas-mansyur-near-menara.html

Also, for a newbie to Jakarta, I'd also recommend Malioboro, Alexis, Travel Hotel Classic Hotel and CJs. All have been discussed at length in this thread so you should try at least one of these.

Jakarta is one great city for cheonging...:)

newbird9403
28-09-2011, 10:10 AM
newbird9403 bro

That's jialat ah?
Hm. Food is expensive there - as in much more expensive than jakarta?

1 Juta for ST or LT?
Sounds like bad man... =(

Yes I reckoned it is more expensive than Jakarta.

For a start you can get MacD and Kentucky 24/7. The problem is that there are few outlets. One of the favourite place to eat is the Riverside. But I personally think its shit food and expensive. Most Palembangers will invite you to taste the local favourite dish call pempek. It is fishball roll with flour and comes in many shapes, long, flate etc. Better to have it fried. It taste better fried.

As for restaurant, there a couple such as Serdahana - a padang food. A village style Malay Restaurant, forgot the name. The food is so so. But having said all these, the non pork chinese restaurant at Novotel dished out decent chinese dishes. I enjoyed the fired rice the most.

newbird9403
28-09-2011, 10:27 AM
[QUOTE=Rainman;6389416]There are at Grand Indo. Was told they hang around the carpark area[/QUOT

What carpark? Only got exhaust fumes there lah.

newbird9403
28-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Bro, since you are staying at Le Meridien, why not try Fortune Spa which is just around the corner. I have not been myself so cannot comment on price but it seems to get quite good reviews.

Also, for a newbie to Jakarta, I'd also recommend Malioboro, Alexis, Travel Hotel Classic Hotel and CJs. All have been discussed at length in this thread so you should try at least one of these.

320K for a 90mins massage. Tell the PRO the type of girl that excites you, she will try to arrange it. FJ is 500k. Don't spoilt market please.

newbird9403
28-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Bros, what is the scene like on hari raya haji? Will most places be closed for that weekend?

All joints close. Don't come on that day.

newbird9403
28-09-2011, 10:33 AM

Cheers

Provided there are sufficient attractions to keep me occuppied.

newbird9403
28-09-2011, 02:31 PM
A "contractual disagreement" between the local authorities and the law enforcer have resulted in the girls not stripping during showtime. It was a boring night just watching the girls dancing without taking off anything. Even when the girls come around asking for drinks, they are not allowed to lap dance or even remove any piece of their garments. If the customer fancied them so much, they can invite the customer up to the room and in closed door session, do their needs. But it will cost the customer 20 LD or 1juta. The customer can do almost anything to the girl except making love. If it includes love making factor another 1.3juta. With taxes etc, a session with a sexy dancer will set you back by 2.5juta. The same price you pay for a local model.

Of course the dancers are complaining. Customers are unwilling to part with their money to pay for LD when they are not allowed to fondle the girls. Income for the girls are badly affected as most of the dancers do not engage in commercial sex.

Not sure when this problem will be over.

klguylate30s
28-09-2011, 03:32 PM

Rainman
28-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Bro, any place to cheong in BSD or Alam Sutra or Serpong? Thanks in advance!

So many. What u like?

KTV - Orange KTV in Sepong Mall, Las Vegas in WTC Matahari, Planeterain opposite Eka Hospital. Alam Sutra currently dead.

Pijit. Orchid SPA, etc etc... So many.

Cheers

blursam
28-09-2011, 08:13 PM
There are at Grand Indo. Was told they hang around the carpark area

Really? U try b4?:rolleyes:

blursam
28-09-2011, 08:15 PM
bob, if you can speak the language anywhere is possible..lol
Just a matter of patience and time

....and a little respect and courtesy will go a long way !;)

blursam
28-09-2011, 08:17 PM

Tiga Puluh still there ? Still happening ?

blursam
28-09-2011, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=Rainman;6389416]There are at Grand Indo. Was told they hang around the carpark area[/QUOT

What carpark? Only got exhaust fumes there lah.

Its a smoke screen !!! :D

Outoftowner
29-09-2011, 05:18 AM
Hi BobGuccione,

thanks for the advice.
i'll post a report of my first visit to Jakarta

ives08
29-09-2011, 01:22 PM
Yes I reckoned it is more expensive than Jakarta.

newbird9403 bro

Easy to find moneychanger (Sgd to Indo) in Palembang?
Or izzit better to change beforehand?

I heard flying to the Palembang airport. When passing the custom, somehow need to pay some fee for laptops, etc.

aakumu
29-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Hi bro,
Terminal is at classic hotel, there is about 500 girls at the hotel between all the venues.
Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

Pearl
29-09-2011, 06:40 PM
AAKUMU is CONMAN :mad: :mad:

aakumu
30-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Hi bro,
to answer your question, Rasa Sayang has a lot of shop houses that have FLs.
I mean every shop house has about 100 girls plus and there are at least 8 or 9 houses there.
It is Geylang but 10X the volume in terms of girls.
Some people says that it is like McD of FLs, very fast food like.
It is not as relax and easy going like some of the spas, but there are lots of gems there.

I hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

Abang Steve
30-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi Bros'z , mY humble salutation
I am intendning to hit back into Jakarta again and bro's here can please help advice a good 4 star property where they have all the actions arnd the corner......Babes + Foods + Shopping.......The last time i stayed at Swiss bel-hotel @ MANGGA Besar ..preety good hotel but i went to Miles + 3 kuda + king cross ........All seems to be very upscale market.....Pl shelp advcie

aakumu
30-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Hi bro,
For low end you could try, hotel 88 and for up market a bit you could try Novotel.
Both are great location wise.

Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

klguylate30s
30-09-2011, 05:49 PM
AAKUMU is CONMAN :mad: :mad: &
he is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

The Law
30-09-2011, 06:29 PM
A "contractual disagreement" between the local authorities and the law enforcer have resulted in the girls not stripping during showtime. It was a boring night just watching the girls dancing without taking off anything. Even when the girls come around asking for drinks, they are not allowed to lap dance or even remove any piece of their garments. If the customer fancied them so much, they can invite the customer up to the room and in closed door session, do their needs. But it will cost the customer 20 LD or 1juta. The customer can do almost anything to the girl except making love. If it includes love making factor another 1.3juta. With taxes etc, a session with a sexy dancer will set you back by 2.5juta. The same price you pay for a local model.

Of course the dancers are complaining. Customers are unwilling to part with their money to pay for LD when they are not allowed to fondle the girls. Income for the girls are badly affected as most of the dancers do not engage in commercial sex.

Not sure when this problem will be over.

How about Level 2 in Malio Club?? If you close the curtains can you still get full naked striptease fondle session and blowjob for the cost of 20 LD from the beautiful dancers??? or is that disallowed at the moment??

Thanks

kappy
30-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Hi guys, any bros in Jakarta wanna meet up? My friend I are here for a short trip! If anyone wanna bring us around and have fun do call me 83335064

suede1979
01-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Hi bros,

I will be going Jarkata on a business trip but will spend one night there at Mandarin Oriental.

Am a total novice to the cheonging scene in JKT, let along the area around MO Hotel. Anyone can give specific recommendation as to where to cheong nearby the hotel area, either for massage with full services or to get FL?

Thanks

Scooby007
01-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Bro seude dunno where mandarin is. But if u catch a bluebird u can try going to 36 at hoteljayakarta or crown at glodok plaza. Former is like a this disco. And the latter a mother of lounge Ktv club fls. Good luck

BobGuccione
01-10-2011, 01:47 AM
Hi bros,

I will be going Jarkata on a business trip but will spend one night there at Mandarin Oriental.

Am a total novice to the cheonging scene in JKT, let along the area around MO Hotel. Anyone can give specific recommendation as to where to cheong nearby the hotel area, either for massage with full services or to get FL?

Thanks

Mandarin Oriental is opposite Plaza Indonesia around the famous Bundaran HI roundabout. It's great for shopping but not really that good for cheonging nearby. Either head over to CJs at Hotel Mulia (about 10 mins by taxi) or go up to Gajah Mada / Mangga Besar /Lokasari in the north (about 20 mins depending on traffic).

Some places to consider:
Malioboro Spa & Club
Sun City Spa
Emporium Spa & Club
Berlian Soappy massage
Emporium Spa
V2 Spa (next to Carrefour)

but if you are only spending a night, I recommend CJs especially if it's a Wednesday (Ladies Night).

aakumu
01-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Hi bro,
Cjs is at the Mulia Hotel, the prices for the fL are about RP1,000,000 to RP1,500,000 per night.
But if the type of girls you like, you could try like my Bar and topgun, as most of the girls move on from these place to places like CJs and Bats.

Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

DARKSARCASM
01-10-2011, 03:50 PM
I was in CJs last Sat. It was packed as usual abt mid-night. Not sure if it was real or just my perception, I thot the guys out-numbered the gals by quite a bit. Maybe the gals are still back in the kampung. Music was gd as usual.

I did not bring back any gal that night....I was happy with my beer, gd live music and to watch EPL. My other kakis brought back the gals with $ ranging from 700k-1.2Mil.

Be there on Wed again.....hopefully the rest of the stock returns........

PS Bro Newbird.....catch up with u on 5th(wed)

YoungHunk
01-10-2011, 05:15 PM
" I wanna go back...can't sleep in a new bed"......I tried ignoring her( turned off the lights) , but after 30-40mins of continuous nagging.....I gave up.....

Told her to take the money from the table and F.%4$K off.....she had the cheek to ask me to send her to the lobby........Told her no way......ask security call me if needed.......then she actually wrote her number and email address to call her next time...ya right!!!

Thanx for reading my rant guys..........[/QUOTE]

I like your style bro.
Cos i got the same treatment did exactly the same. I told one girl to take the money and fuck off.

aakumu
01-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi bro,
Most spas offer HJ as part of the their services.
Some even have BJ as part their services no need to nego anymore with the girls.
You just do it at the counter......hahahaha.....
I just learn it from my last trip......very good for those that do not want to hackel with the girls...
Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

DARKSARCASM
01-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Yo YoungHunk...thanx bro.....ya, I'm kinda thinking that these bitches know that if they nag us enough, they'll get their way. But, to be honest, this is the 1st time that has happened to me.
Most times, I kinda ask them to leave in the morn( after 1 more session , of course).

But, I think I gotta start hanging out at a new place man(other than CJs).....Whenever I go there with one my kakis, I going like " I've slept with her..her and her".....worse, some gals walk up to me and are on a 1st name basis...not gd for my rep man...hahahaha

take care dude.........

omgwtfmode
01-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Hi any bro able to give me tip / comments. Thank in advance.
Am going for Jakarta for 4Days (solo) am staying at Mangga Dua Square area.
Would like to know if i were to take a taxi / bus to Blok m area which is south Jakarta how long will it take.
Reach Blok M go any pub and order drink stay there listen to music n drink alone is it safe?
Does the girls there speak english as i do not know bahasa?
After enjoying if the girl want to tag along back to my hotel at Mangga Dua Square will they be willing?
Lastly would like to know average dmg for taxi, drinks, bar fine(if any), and LT for girls.

Thanks alot

aakumu
01-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Hi any bro able to give me tip / comments. Thank in advance.
Am going for Jakarta for 4Days (solo) am staying at Mangga Dua Square area.
Would like to know if i were to take a taxi / bus to Blok m area which is south Jakarta how long will it take.
Reach Blok M go any pub and order drink stay there listen to music n drink alone is it safe?
Does the girls there speak english as i do not know bahasa?
After enjoying if the girl want to tag along back to my hotel at Mangga Dua Square will they be willing?
Lastly would like to know average dmg for taxi, drinks, bar fine(if any), and LT for girls.

Thanks alot
Hi bro,
From your hotel to Block M would take about 30 mins in very good traffic.
In block M there is Topgun and My Bar, it is quite safe in the bar, but make sure you take blue bird taxi going there and coming back.

English In the block M area, there is a better chance compare to other parts of Jakarta.
Taxi is about Rp60,000 to Rp100,000 depending on the taxi.
I do not drink so would not have an idea, not too expensive.
no bar fine like BKK.

LT is around RP1,000,000.

Hope this could get you started.

My humble two cents.

omgwtfmode
01-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks aakumu for the fast reply. Have a better idea of it now.

aakumu
01-10-2011, 10:59 PM
Thanks aakumu for the fast reply. Have a better idea of it now.

Hi bro,
Let me know if you need more info.

My humble two cents.

newbird9403
03-10-2011, 06:00 PM
newbird9403 bro

Easy to find moneychanger (Sgd to Indo) in Palembang?
Or izzit better to change beforehand?

I heard flying to the Palembang airport. When passing the custom, somehow need to pay some fee for laptops, etc.

No such rule as the laptop is your working tool etc. Only Indons may face that problem as the custom may think that they are bringing in the laptop for resale. You can change at the malls. There are money changer there. I am not sure of the exchange rate. I prefer to use my POSB ATM Card (Cirrus) at the Danamon ATM. I can withdraw a max of 1.5juta at one transaction and a nonimal fee of Sing $2 per transaction.

newbird9403
03-10-2011, 06:02 PM
How about Level 2 in Malio Club?? If you close the curtains can you still get full naked striptease fondle session and blowjob for the cost of 20 LD from the beautiful dancers??? or is that disallowed at the moment??

Thanks

Just got back last nite. Not sure of the restrictions.

aakumu
03-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Hi bro,
Here is the info you are looking for.

Fortune Spa Jakarta
(near Batavia Tower and Le Meridien Hotel)
Jl. KH Mas Mansyur No. 13

Phone number:
(021) 5722151 - 5722152

My humble two cents.

newbird9403
04-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Tiga Puluh still there ? Still happening ?

Bro, I have not been there for a long time, if my memory still serves me well. This is by far the joint with the more mature looking chicks....

upmountain
04-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Was in Jakarta for work and pleasure about a week ago. Hanged out with Bro Newbird who kindly brought me to the city's attractions. Thought I would share my FR on my experiences.

After business was done, I met up with Bro Newbird at the Sparks Hotel. Heard and read quite abit about their thematic massage rooms and was keen to try it out. Sounded very much like a "once in a lifetime" kind of experience :D

The Sparks Hotel spa is located on the 2nd floor of the building. So once you get out the lift, you turn right and pass a row of normal hotel rooms. You will emerge at a small swimming pool area. The spa is just up a short flight of steps.

So once you're in there, a MMS will greet you (at least one of them speaks english - not sure about the rest though). You will be ushered to a rather small lounge area where you can order drinks. You inform the MMS whether you want "theme" or "automatic". Chose the theme. Note, not all the girls are trained to do the thematic massage so i guess there are 2 categories of girls on duty.

MMS will ask the girls to line-up in front of you. Saw about 8 girls. Mostly average to below average in quality. Wanted to wait for more but Bro Newbird wisely suggested that we hit Malioboro instead - my next eye-opener!

Malioboro is an all-in-one entertainment concept - there is a disco and spa etc. Much nicer setup than Sparks. However, this was not our night, was informed by Bro Newbird that the dancers usually do a striptease but due to some police action that night, all of them didn't show as much as a hint of a boobie :(

I must say though that the quality and quantity of the Malioboro girls far surpasses those at Sparks. You can even get real magazine models for 2.25mil Rupiah!

Anyway, it was a bad night to hit the town although I will definitely be back to see Malioboro in its full glory. Thought of calling it a night without action but decided to head back to Sparks just to get it out of my system.

Went back to Sparks at only 3 girls working late. Well, can't be a chooser now. Just picked Luna, a curvaceous chick. Discussed the theme and settled on the "train theme". Its like banging a chick on the MRT.

Anyway, the rooms were nicely done up and its really a novelty more than anything. My FR,

Looks: 5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (if you are into fuller bodied women)
BBBJ: 7/10 (SOP)
FJ: 7/10 (SOP)

Price is 790,000 Rupiah (no extra taxes).

Left Jakarta feeling that I must return...there is more than meets the eye...:D

newbird9403
04-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Yo YoungHunk...thanx bro.....ya, I'm kinda thinking that these bitches know that if they nag us enough, they'll get their way. But, to be honest, this is the 1st time that has happened to me.
Most times, I kinda ask them to leave in the morn( after 1 more session , of course).

But, I think I gotta start hanging out at a new place man(other than CJs).....Whenever I go there with one my kakis, I going like " I've slept with her..her and her".....worse, some gals walk up to me and are on a 1st name basis...not gd for my rep man...hahahaha

take care dude.........

Feel good about it bro, at least you have "conquered" most of the stocks available.

nickles
04-10-2011, 10:39 PM
hey guys im in jakarta till friday,
can intro some places to go? i am staying at the bellezza ... is there any place to chiong near by?
if u are around we can meet up and go tgt :)
do pm me

kaokao
05-10-2011, 11:52 AM
All bros,

Have not written for a long while and thot my time to contribute.

In Jk for a week and visited 2 usual joints Alexis & Stadium.

It was a weekday. Not much action at Stadium as mostly locals and couldnt see anyone chio enuff.

Headed to the usu safe Alexis ard 11pm. Selection was still ok and quite packed.

Did the usual window rounds and ask for PRC.

Before the mama bring over, saw one damn chio Chi girl walking pass me to table before. Damn she must be a 8.5/10 with v-shaped face, leggy and notti ass. Unfortunately, she went str and sat with a bunch of locals and I cant name her.

Mama came bk and I ask for her name. Found out she is Korean (not sure north of south la). But she is damn hot and rec bros to ask since only 2-3 korean work there. They are like 10-20% premium as I heard.

Anyway, one syt PRC caught my eye by the name of XiaoP with her CFM smile and she is also at least 7/10 in my scale.

Chose and she seems damn happy with hands and legs all over my thig as we TCSS on the sofa. Found out she is from HJ China, hm...known for their wildness usually...all the while my hands auto roam her cute bunny ass, which is firm and gd feel

Proceeded to the jacuzzi as I want to see her in bikini, which I rec to bros as u get to spend more time and able to rabba rabba all over at the pool while she towel massage u.

Wo la she looks great in a white 2 piece, almost see thru. My didi felt a rush. Took a quiet corner and wanted to do notti things to her ears, tits, and cunt. She kept whispering to my ear and I really beh ta han. Ask to to sit in front of me in the pool and immediately carress her soft nips and u know where... all her soft moaning was a bit turn---"ni hao wai"----hooh....bet she is wet...

15mins of all the foreplay and both of us feel gd connection liao...went to the room downstairs to start session, which I shall skip to keep things short as I felt the jazzuzi part was the turn on...

Look 7.5
Service 8
Gfe 8
BJ 8
Rtf - defintely, in fact, she becomes my pt gf and we have many wonder sessions outside Alexis

Dmg - think it is ard Rp2m, which I thot has inc and a bit ex

aakumu
05-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Hi bro,
Almost most the places in Jakarta have fewer girls and the ones that are better stock seem to have been taken up by the regular customers.
Was in a few places last night and the FLs were lower in quantity and quality.
Never seen the kind of drought since 2006......:(

My humble two cents.

BlueNova
06-10-2011, 03:35 PM
hi bor.
I'll be in Jak. for 3 days from Oct.16 for work
the company booked me in Hotel Nikko Jakarta

any hapening nearby
any massage++

klguylate30s
06-10-2011, 04:22 PM

Jackal Junior
06-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Has anyone been to this KTV recently and can comment on it?

Ie. the facilities, drinks, and most importantly, the girls.

Reason: local supplier wants to bring us there but I have not been there for many years, I know pandas used to be available but not all are willing to be bungkus-ed, is it still the case?

Would very much prefer to go Alexis or even K2 KTV but I think our supplier is just being cheap...

Mighty_Moog
06-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Hi to all bros...

planning a trip to jakarta early november... disappointed to hear no more strip dancers at malio...:( is this only in malio or happening in other clubs too?

cheers

Happyman007
07-10-2011, 12:58 AM
Has anyone been to this KTV recently and can comment on it?

Ie. the facilities, drinks, and most importantly, the girls.

Reason: local supplier wants to bring us there but I have not been there for many years, I know pandas used to be available but not all are willing to be bungkus-ed, is it still the case?

Would very much prefer to go Alexis or even K2 KTV but I think our supplier is just being cheap...

suncity is cheap??:eek:.....it's more grand than Alexis or even K2

upmountain
07-10-2011, 01:54 PM
No such rule as the laptop is your working tool etc. Only Indons may face that problem as the custom may think that they are bringing in the laptop for resale. You can change at the malls. There are money changer there. I am not sure of the exchange rate. I prefer to use my POSB ATM Card (Cirrus) at the Danamon ATM. I can withdraw a max of 1.5juta at one transaction and a nonimal fee of Sing $2 per transaction.

For FX, if you have a SG Maybank ATM Card, you can withdraw from BII Bank ATMs in Indonesia (no transaction fee). The BII Bank ATMs will have a small Maybank logo under it.

I also find that the rates for SGD-IDR are better in Jakarta (not sure about Palembang though). When you arrive at Jakarta Airport after clearing customs, there are is about a row of money-changers all competing for business. This makes the rates on offer very competitive.

On the day I arrived, XE.com was quoting 1 SGD=6,900 IDR. One of the money-changers offered 6,920 IDR. :D

aakumu
08-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Hi bro,
Stadium is on the lower end of the scale market.
For similar disco fun you could try to go to Crown.
Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

DARKSARCASM
08-10-2011, 07:32 PM
A little update of my last trip to CJs....

Was there on WED, ladies night. I'm happy to report that most gals R back from their kampong after Raya festivities....... The Ratio of Guys to gals was gd. I also saw many new faces( gals I meant)........

Went back with a new gal from Bali on the 1st day at CJs( so she says)......Paid 700K. She did what she had to do....nothing to rave about...

Will be there on 16th again...too bad it's a SUN....and from previous experience, not a place to b on a SUN.....

take care and happy hunting guys......

suede1979
08-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Mandarin Oriental is opposite Plaza Indonesia around the famous Bundaran HI roundabout. It's great for shopping but not really that good for cheonging nearby. Either head over to CJs at Hotel Mulia (about 10 mins by taxi) or go up to Gajah Mada / Mangga Besar /Lokasari in the north (about 20 mins depending on traffic).

Some places to consider:
Malioboro Spa & Club
Sun City Spa
Emporium Spa & Club
Berlian Soappy massage
Emporium Spa
V2 Spa (next to Carrefour)

but if you are only spending a night, I recommend CJs especially if it's a Wednesday (Ladies Night).

Thanks! Is Malioboro Spa in Gajah Mada / Mangga Besar /Lokasari?

bluemich
09-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Thanks! Is Malioboro Spa in Gajah Mada / Mangga Besar /Lokasari?

Malio is at Gajah Mada, from the MO, the cab ride should be no more than 10-15 mins in low traffic.

BobGuccione
09-10-2011, 02:15 AM
Malioboro Spa & Club Address:
Komp.Wisma Niaga Veteran RI, Jalan Gajah Mada no.13, Jakarta 10130

Pearl
09-10-2011, 09:30 PM

klguylate30s
10-10-2011, 05:17 PM
&
he is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

eJac
11-10-2011, 07:58 AM
I'm in Jakarta these 2 days, and went for massage at Delta, Kunigan. Surprisely, quite good, hard massage. Here's my short FR:

- Name: Ayuk
- Looks: 7.5/10
- Boobs: A+
- Massage: 8/10
- HJ: 6.5/10
- GFE: 7/10

They strictly don't allow BJ or FJ. Limited top roaming. Tip for bros, ask for slim girls.

poonani
11-10-2011, 09:03 AM
How much did you pay all in?

Last year, I paid Rp 450,000 in total. Even though the place is nice, still not the best compared to top hotel spas (since they market in that range) and the girls are not memorable in terms of massage and HJ.

Invigra
11-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Anyone interested in a drink near imperial aryaduta hotel tonight?

watchtower
11-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Hi bros,

Will be in Jakarta for next 2~3 nights. Anyone up for Alexis or any other cheonging please PM me. Thanks

eJac
11-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Paid Rp470,000 for standard room, oil massage and mineral water. Massage is okay, depends on luck. HJ not that great, can find better ones back home, I miss Yun Er's. But Delta is near the place I usually stay in Jakarta, so if I'm back late from dinner, I'll just drop by.

How much did you pay all in?

Last year, I paid Rp 450,000 in total. Even though the place is nice, still not the best compared to top hotel spas (since they market in that range) and the girls are not memorable in terms of massage and HJ.

aakumu
13-10-2011, 09:59 AM
Hi bro,m
Here are some of the address of delta spas.

Delta Spa Harmoni
Harmoni Plaza, Bl B 12 - 12 A unit 36 - 38
Jl. Suryopranoto No. 2, Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 6358-3777
Fax: +62-21 6386-6079

Delta Spa Gunung Sahari
Komp. Marinatama (INKOPAL) Blok F 21 - 23

Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No. 2, North Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 640 4255
Fax: +62-21 641 4795

Delta Spa Kelapa Gading 1
Kokan Permata Kelapa Gading 

Jl. Boulevard Bukit Gading Raya, Blok D30-34, North Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 451 7738
Fax: +62-21 451 7822

Delta Spa Kelapa Gading 2
Komplek Bukit Gading Indah,
Blok L 2-3-5

Jl. Raya Gading Kirana, North Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 451 5982 -83
Fax: +62-21 451 4195

Delta Spa Gatot Subroto
Jl. Jendral Gatot Subroto
Kav.42-43,
Kuningan Timur
, South Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 5289 2345
Fax: +62-21 5289 2354

Delta Spa Dharmawangsa/Kebayoran Baru
Grand Wijaya Center,
 Blok F.17-18, 79-81
Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 7279 7183
Fax: +62-21 7279 7184

Delta Spa Pondok Indah
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda
 (Arteri Pondok Indah) No.72 

Kebayoran Lama,
 South Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 729 0333
Fax: +62-21 723 8708

Delta Spa Pangeran
Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta 45-49, Blok C19-21,
Komp. Kota Indah
, West Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 628 5965
Fax: +62-21 628 5964

Galaxi Spa (same owner than Delta Spa) Fatmawati/Blok M
Komplek Golden Plaza (D'Best) Blok H3-8.
Jl. RS. Fatmawati, South Jakarta

Phone: +62-21 7591 4687 - 89
Fax: +62-21 7591 4686

Delta Spa Kebon Jeruk
Komplek Prisma Kedoya Plaza Blok A9 – 11 

Jl. Raya Perjuangan Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 5363545
Fax: +62-21 5324303

Delta Spa Taman Palem
Komplek Mutiara Taman Palem Blok C1

West Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 543 55999
Fax: +62-21 5435 6000

Some may be out of date, hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

onetwotreefour
15-10-2011, 08:22 AM
I'll arrive at 11.45pm in jakarta and a flight out the next day at 6am.
any chance of spas or action near the airport?

easy3228
15-10-2011, 02:16 PM

By the time you clear customs and immigration it will be close 1am. Not sure you can achieve much...There is Sheraton Hotel near to the airport..but I think the SPA will be closed by then.

aakumu
15-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Hi bro,
You could always Travel and crown, Stadium, Milles and Milleium disco.
Most of them close at 3am and some do not even close till late morning.

By the time you clear customs and immigration it will be close 1am. Not sure you can achieve much...There is Sheraton Hotel near to the airport..but I think the SPA will be closed by then.
Hi bro,
The hotel spa is quite expensive, If I have a choice and the timing is right, I normally go to the golf club's massage....hahaha....

My humble two cents.

kenex
16-10-2011, 09:26 AM
i went over the CJ's yesterday around 1 am, ratio of girls were 2 guys to 1 girl, and they indeed came in all shapes and sizes.. i didnt bother too much with small talk as we knew what each other want.. rather straight to the point

Spoke to a few others, though cute and sweet, i unfortunately found they have braces which definitely will be a hazard as i like to make sure the ladies get a good facial bonk. A few other quoted non market rates.. maybe i look young.. left around 2:45am empty handed

Since I am staying at Mulia, will be returning to check out the crowd sun- wed. since there's no band on monday, does it mean the girls are prob working ones? what time is a good time to check out CJ's?

Also, if anyone has lobang for outcalls, please PM me

ginakia
17-10-2011, 11:51 PM
hi bro..i'll coming Jakarta on next week...and will be staying at Hotel Ciputra...can u share with me any interesting place nearby my hotel?and how far from my hotel to Alexis or Malioboro?

ginakia
17-10-2011, 11:54 PM
hi bro..i'll coming Jakarta on next week...and will be staying at Hotel Ciputra...can u share with me any interesting place nearby my hotel?and how far from my hotel to Alexis or Malioboro?

ginakia
18-10-2011, 01:43 AM
I'll be coming Jakarta from 23 Oct-26 Oct....any bros want to go CJ's together? pls PM me.....coz i go JKT alone for a business trip.....

sukarno
18-10-2011, 01:34 PM

&

i fully AGREE !

aakumu
18-10-2011, 02:45 PM

Hi bro,
Your hotel is about 20 mins from those places in very good traffic.

My humble two cents.

Icez
18-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Hey Guys, Im currently in Jkt now, staying at the Kuningan area, central Jkt, anyone keen to meet up for some light beer & pool? prefer nearby areas as tmrw mrn still got meetings now. if keen please do PM me ur num, thanks. .

Apollonian
18-10-2011, 08:59 PM
For Bros staying at Mulia, just tell the CJ staff at the entrance your room number to get in. You can get the drinks from the bar, the price was slightly cheaper, I think.

A quick update on the procedure at Delta (which is a happy ending/HJ joint)

Had some time to go Delta Kuningan as it was near my work place. This is a nice health centre with suana, steam, hot/cold pool, simple gym equipment and even a small swimming pool. You'll see plenty of the local uncles in their late forties/fifties there as they have membership and seem to know each other well, that makes you feel like an outsider in the facilities. There are also a handfull of ang mo expats, some young locals in their twenties and some locals in their thirties. looks a bustling place on a weekday evening. Most of the locals didn't go for the massage though.

I enjoyed the facilities and went up to the lounge for a snack. As mentioned in other forums, the PR ladies are pretty and well dressed in a business jacket plus a very short skirt. They would escort the guys (in robes and shorts) to the table and take orders for snacks. After the snack/meal, they would ask you what massage package you would like. You can smoke anywhere in the place too, unlike sg.

Took 3 sessions with hot stone treatment that comes up to about IDR550k. Wasn't given a choice of the girl but I was assigned a pretty local with petite curvy frame and nice long flowing hair in her late 20s. She's dressed in their uniform with a pair of rather short shorts. I also saw some other girls who looked their early twenties but I was okay with mine.

Proceeded with the oil massage, the girl has good strength and is able to speak a few sentences in english/german/chinese/cantonese/korean. learnt from the customers, she explained. she was pleasant, has good strength throughout and occasionally strays into the sensitive areas to warm me up too.

Finally when she's done with the nice massage, she asks if I want to finish with a handjob. Didn't mentioned price as it seemed to be part of package. My hands roam along her slim curvy body as she put on the lotion and played with the balls and rod. I tired to roam towards her private area but can feel her faintly retreating thus I gave up that area sensing she's not comfortable.

When she feels I'm not coming she initiated sucking on my nipples. That did the job and I was a satisfied customer. I gave IDR200k as tips and left Delta a refreshed and happy man.

In short, Delta spa is a nice relaxing place for a light actions. Oh, and watch out for the traffic, always try to avoid the peak hours to prevent wasting time in the car or cab.

bluemich
19-10-2011, 12:27 AM

Bro, from your hotel, you are better off taking the toll to Ancol and head to Alexis. Traffic to/from Malio can be hit or miss.

Anyways just got back from a trip to Jakarta some info for you guys.

Newly renovated Emporium has also newly raised prices. 300K for HJ, 525k for BJ, quoted at Tease Club, not sure about FJ. Lady drinks are 50k/each

Friday night Tease dancers took off tops and bottoms

Went to Travel and Classic on Sat but left both places immediately as the air was too stale and smokey (1st floor at Travel and 4th floor on Classic? Not sure but dancers were on one stage in the middle)

GBSUP
19-10-2011, 02:14 AM
I'll be coming Jakarta from 23 Oct-26 Oct....any bros want to go CJ's together? pls PM me.....coz i go JKT alone for a business trip.....

uhmm u prefer to hunt rather than straight bonking place?

ard 1km from ciputra hotel :

just across ur hotel there's a place name FM hotel, there u can find FL or massage, karaoke escorts available too... FJ ard 100-150 sgd

for lower budget, u can go to medica (yes the name is weird lol ... about 40sgd each shot full service, but hard if u couldn't speak indo)

for even lower budget, u can find "hot pants".... about 20-30 sgd i dont remember....

even lower than hotpants also available .... name is YYY... only 15 sgd....

so it's a good decision to stay at ciputra, all kind of budget available :D

etct88
19-10-2011, 10:26 AM

One thing I know for sure, Bro Pearl is not a conman.......:D :p

sukarno
19-10-2011, 01:32 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a con company and we do make a big profit.........please be aware of that. :D

Best regards.

klguylate30s
20-10-2011, 12:33 AM
One thing I know for sure, Bro Pearl is not a conman.......:D :p And so are you coz I meet you in real life ma! LOL! :D

etct88
20-10-2011, 12:49 AM
And so are you coz I meet you in real life ma! LOL! :D

no la, I try to con gals to sleep with me.... they don't believe, knn. Sleep only what!:mad:

S.B.Y.1
20-10-2011, 12:52 AM
no la, I try to con gals to sleep with me.... they don't believe, knn. Sleep only what!:mad:

cEwE scared later you SPIDERMAN :D

newbird9403
20-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Just learnt from a close friend that they are some villages in Bandung that offer cheap sex.

I was told that you go there and the mother will be the one giving you the condom while the father serves you the beer. With the beer and condom, all in it comes to about 250,000 rupiahs.

The name of the villages offering such services are Saradan and Pagedan.

My friend was brought there by this guide by the name of DIAN and he can be contacted at HP 085295828518.

I was also assured that the girls are young and beautiful.

Hope this new info helps.