PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

klguylate30s
17-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

klguylate30s
17-01-2012, 04:01 PM
I would be the biggest idiot in this world if I used your conman services when most of the seniors already know your con tatics! If you had not lied about the pricing (jacked up above normal rates) ,lied about posting other FRs as yours& issued threats on your competitor who has nothing to do with this then I would've not gone on this path but instead of stopping the lies you continue to antagonise and thus gives me fuel to continue this quest in ensuring that people don't get cheated by your con artist so called sex tours service! You cant get it through your thick skull that by lying you only make things worse! Go ahead bro; make my day &I'll continue to haunt you! :DSo you have never used their service before, then how come you can make comments on something you have not used???:confused::eek:
By the way, who is "Our question" I only your pretty little warning.
Which has been noted.....thanks???

taitaikunu
17-01-2012, 05:20 PM
I would be the biggest idiot in this world if I used your services!
If you had not lied about the pricing (jacked up above normal rates)
on your competitor
then I would've not gone on this path but instead of stopping the lies you continue to antagonise and thus gives me fuel to continue this quest in ensuring that people don't get cheated by your so called sex tours service!

So you have not used their services???:) Well that is good, we got that out of the way!!!
Price range is up to the market, there is no fix rate for any service.
How do we define on what is the market rate for a service.

At the hawker center the chicken rice is about 3 bucks plus plus and at a posh restaurant a similar dish would cost much much more.
Does that mean that the restaurant is lying about the price of their services???
Please lah lets be serious about it, business is about what the market would bare, at least that is I have heard from a senior brother.
The clients themselves would decide what is worth spending their money on.

The rest of the issues should between you and him, I would not want to comments.

adver
17-01-2012, 07:13 PM
I am helping out by posting on the behalf of bro Long Dick, thank you for your continue support.

Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.

teteku
17-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Bro,
If you are in the area, you should try to find this spa call my place, it has massage with happy ending.

Cheers.

Ramzy
18-01-2012, 12:35 AM
I am helping out by posting on the behalf of bro Long Dick, thank you for your continue support.

Hi bros,
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.

Scammer!

Beware guys.

taitaikunu
18-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Scammer!

Beware guys.

Please elaborate?

Scammer in what way???:confused::confused::confused:

adver
18-01-2012, 08:11 AM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

stevesg786
18-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Hey bros...
Am heading to jkt after almost 7yrs..
Going on biz for 3 days..
Heard alot abt cj..
Wow it's a long time since I been there..
And also wat abt club 30?
Still ard?
By the way.. Wat is the cost now there to bring back to my hotel?
Wud appreciate if any bros here can help ESP on the cost bit..

hayhay
18-01-2012, 04:12 PM
will be at jakarta 17/01 one day then 18/01 flying off to banjarmasin,haha so got chance to go D'place, not yet go there before so this time try it out

at last went to the D'place that i long to go yesterday nite, not much ppl yesterday, ladies got a few good looker, yesterday drunk 7 bintang beer, and play pool with angmoh.and got one waitress come ove and talk to me asking where i from? i told her from singapore, then she said no wonder i look handsome??LOL (thinking telling her don bullshit?) wahahahah

when i was about to leave there, cause need to catch a fly out of jakarta 0545am,one ladies come over and talk to,and she ask me to go in to a room saying i can touch her breast,pussy and she can dance for me for 100krp,i say on lar, cause she also not bad looking 27yrs old with 1 kid,later inside the room she undress everything and her breast quite firm and she is veri wet, she ask for BJ for me for 300krp, i told her i drink too much bintang can cum,but keep on touching my didi and asking for BJ for me.

i ask her for bonkig her in the hotel whats the charges? she quote me 600k for 1shot.

but din take the offer but told her if i'm back jakarta will look for her again

klguylate30s
18-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

klguylate30s
18-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Why do u ignore my points ,lied about posting other FRs as yours& issued threats on your competitor who has nothing to do with this & instead try to twist & turn the facts like seasoned politicians/conman? & dont give me this BS that it's between me & him when we all know you're one & the same conman using various nicks as proven by sammyboy forum moderators? Why if you're not him so adamant in protecting him? As for pricing what is common market rates is very obvious to the seniors & those quoted by you at that time was beyond normal rates!!! You still think that people are really that stupid here in SBF don't you! Your definatly a persistent conman & Im a persistent troll hunter! Continue to make my day & I'll come back more determined & more motivated to spot your errors coz no matter how smart you're you'll make mistakes (as proven before) & we'll keep on spotting & pointing them out!

So you have not used their services???:) Well that is good, we got that out of the way!!!

At the hawker center the chicken rice is about 3 bucks plus plus and at a posh restaurant a similar dish would cost much much more.
Does that mean that the restaurant is lying about the price of their services???
Please lah lets be serious about it, business is about what the market would bare, at least that is I have heard from a senior brother.

The rest of the issues should between you and him, I would not want to comments.

adver
18-01-2012, 06:50 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

teteku
18-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Bro,
You mean Tiga Puluh at Le Meridien hotel?

It should still be there.
CJ is at Mulia hotel.
Bring girls back from these place would depends on your luck, I would is about it should be about Rp1 million

Cheers.

teteku
19-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Bros,
Happy Chinese new year.

Cheers.

taikoo
19-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Quick report on my last week trip.

First visit to Stadium. Since it was Sunday the place was throbbing and number of SYTs at 4pm. Went to 4th floor, it was packed with people bobbing their heads as if in trance. One lady smiled at me and showed me two beautiful SYTs. Agreed to take to my room after much haggle for 1mio. But the lady wanted cash upfront. I told her I pay 500k and rest after the deed. She was not ok. I dumped went to 3rd floor. Hardly any choice. Picked a cute one around 25 years. Ok service. Was a bit non cooperative. Left after 45 minutes. Damage 275k+ 25k tips.

Night around 10.45pm went to CJ's at Mulia. Cover charge 100k. Not more girls than men but pretty light crowd. Within half hour took a lady named Rini around 27yo. Slightly plump but cute face and a 36c rack. Extremely cooperative. Has a baby of 8 yo. Damage 600k. Have her number. Any bros want the number PM me. Have fun

teteku
20-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Bro,
Here is the address.

Stadium Jakarta
Hayam Wuruk 111
Phone Number: +62-21 626 3323

Cheers.

Rainman
20-01-2012, 10:32 AM
at last went to the D'place that i long to go yesterday nite, not much ppl yesterday, ladies got a few good looker, yesterday drunk 7 bintang beer, and play pool with angmoh.and got one waitress come ove and talk to me asking where i from? i told her from singapore, then she said no wonder i look handsome??LOL (thinking telling her don bullshit?) wahahahah

when i was about to leave there, cause need to catch a fly out of jakarta 0545am,one ladies come over and talk to,and she ask me to go in to a room saying i can touch her breast,pussy and she can dance for me for 100krp,i say on lar, cause she also not bad looking 27yrs old with 1 kid,later inside the room she undress everything and her breast quite firm and she is veri wet, she ask for BJ for me for 300krp, i told her i drink too much bintang can cum,but keep on touching my didi and asking for BJ for me.

i ask her for bonkig her in the hotel whats the charges? she quote me 600k for 1shot.

but din take the offer but told her if i'm back jakarta will look for her again

Hmmm... So the VIP room up stair is still there? Didn't know they turn it into a private room for such activity? Used to be a room for the Ang MO to chat, play card and girl stripping inside..... Been a while. Still prefer Top Gun...

hbengkok
20-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Bro,
CJ is at Mulia hotel.
Bring girls back from these place would depends on your luck, I would is about it should be about Rp1 million

Cheers.

What about rusian/usbek girl in CJ, any info bro Teteku :) ?

adver
20-01-2012, 02:32 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

klguylate30s
20-01-2012, 03:45 PM

ParaParaSakura
21-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Best wishes to All bros & sisters
your Family & career
A Prosperous Dragon's Year !!!
:D:D:D

hayhay
22-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Hmmm... So the VIP room up stair is still there? Didn't know they turn it into a private room for such activity? Used to be a room for the Ang MO to chat, play card and girl stripping inside..... Been a while. Still prefer Top Gun...

No upstair, is just a door from the pub, bro what topgun can offer? Saw many cewek sitting outside at top gun. Me too drunk to go there, maybe next time will try there

teteku
22-01-2012, 08:19 AM
What about rusian/usbek girl in CJ, any info bro Teteku :) ?

Bro,
In Cj do not have rusian/usbek as far as know.
You could try Hartono, he is one of the top escort in Jakarta.
Hope this could help.

Cheers.

adver
22-01-2012, 08:22 AM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

DARKSARCASM
22-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Bros,

any idea whats the scene like in CJs on SUN nights? I've been on MONs and it's bad. Better off staying in my room hotel. The guys outnumbered the gals by 3:1!( at least) .

I'm gonna be there in 2wks time and on SUN and thinkin if I should bother with CJ or just call in my regular......

Any advise appreciated.

Gong Hey Fat Choy!!!

S.B.Y.1
22-01-2012, 10:45 PM
To all bRuRs

Selamat Hari Imlek

teteku
23-01-2012, 09:28 AM
bro,
Happy Chinese New Year 2012 Year

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

Malaysian Datuk
23-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Malaysian Datuk wishes Everyone of you A Prosperous Dragon's Year !!!
恭贺大家
龙马精神
财源滚滚
心想事成

onetwotreefour
23-01-2012, 07:34 PM
anyone know if FM7 cengkareng gotaction?

teteku
23-01-2012, 08:02 PM
anyone know if FM7 cengkareng gotaction?

bro,
Got action but a bit dear and got a few girls, you are better got to Kota, have many actions.

Cheers.

teteku
23-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Malaysian Datuk wishes Everyone of you A Prosperous Dragon's Year !!!
恭贺大家
龙马精神
财源滚滚
心想事成

Bro,
Same to you too.
Have a Chinese happy new year.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
24-01-2012, 02:15 AM

onetwotreefour
24-01-2012, 08:36 AM
bro,
Got action but a bit dear and got a few girls, you are better got to Kota, have many actions.

Cheers.

Thanks. I am only there for layover so will be perfect.

adver
24-01-2012, 06:42 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

Bandido
24-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Just some updates for bros who are looking pleasure escapades in Jakarta.

If you are looking for a massage & ++ go to Travel Hotel or better still Classic Terminal on the 3rd Floor of Hotel Classic Hotel (Jalan Pasar Baru) where there are plenty of choices at reasonable price. Used to have promo something like IDR500,000 for 2. forget about going to Stadium its Heyday is long over. Its only good for party goers who wants to get high on weekends. ( include fashion drugs) stay away if you are not familiar to Jakarta.

If you have more money to splash, you can try the more upmarket clubs;

Choices: Local, China, Thai, Kazakstan etc
1. Alexis
2. Sun City
3. Malio Club
4. Fashion Hotel

Locals IDR800k to IDR1,000,000
Imports IDR1,500,000 upwards

Have fun, play safe and remain sane, always.

teteku
25-01-2012, 11:47 PM
bro,
Great infos, thanks, that would a long way for other bros to have fun in Jakarta.

Cheers.

DickLip
26-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Now the take out price for ceweks in stadium priced at 1.5 mil?:eek:...Any one can verified this?...I was there in Dec..2011, The mami is asking that u need to pay up first b4 the take out...Kalau kmu tidak percaya, kmu bayar in counter aja...The lady's expression. As far i know, this place could go 1 mil for overnite...This is sometimes in May 2011..

Bro,
Here is the address.

Stadium Jakarta
Hayam Wuruk 111
Phone Number: +62-21 626 3323

Cheers.

equalizer
26-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the info bro.

Just an update, I was recently at Alexis and the prices I was quoted was:

Indonesian IDR 1.1 million
PRC IDR 2.2 mil
Korean IDR 4.5 mil (only 1 good looking one avail when I was there)

The thing i like about Alexis is that there is a spa (with hot pool) and the girls can change into bikini and join you ^_^ very relaxing!

Enjoy!

Just some updates for bros who are looking pleasure escapades in Jakarta.

If you are looking for a massage & ++ go to Travel Hotel or better still Classic Terminal on the 3rd Floor of Hotel Classic Hotel (Jalan Pasar Baru) where there are plenty of choices at reasonable price. Used to have promo something like IDR500,000 for 2. forget about going to Stadium its Heyday is long over. Its only good for party goers who wants to get high on weekends. ( include fashion drugs) stay away if you are not familiar to Jakarta.

If you have more money to splash, you can try the more upmarket clubs;

Choices: Local, China, Thai, Kazakstan etc
1. Alexis
2. Sun City
3. Malio Club
4. Fashion Hotel

Locals IDR800k to IDR1,000,000
Imports IDR1,500,000 upwards

Have fun, play safe and remain sane, always.

kawabanga
27-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Now the take out price for ceweks in stadium priced at 1.5 mil?:eek:...Any one can verified this?...I was there in Dec..2011, The mami is asking that u need to pay up first b4 the take out...Kalau kmu tidak percaya, kmu bayar in counter aja...The lady's expression. As far i know, this place could go 1 mil for overnite...This is sometimes in May 2011..

Yes it confirmed rate at 1.5 million to taopao. One of my fav hang out.

DickLip
27-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Too expansive!...I think you can go mulia or X2 for 800-900 for overnite. The quality of ceweks have improved a lot.

Pohchuan
28-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Selamat hari cap goh meh

Maaf lahir dan batin

teteku
28-01-2012, 10:50 AM

Bro,
Not sure if that is the case but it should be about 3 to 5 times the one shot rate, depending time of the night and the girls class.

Cheers.

teteku
28-01-2012, 10:57 AM

Bro,
Have the quality improve at stadium???

Cheers.

teteku
28-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Too expansive!...I think you can go mulia or X2 for 800-900 for overnite. The quality of ceweks have improved a lot.

Bro,
I am surprise that the prices and that cheap???
You must be very hamsome lah......hahahaha......
The quality should be about the same, if anything is going to be a bit more dear and the entrance fee is quite high there.

Cheers.

teteku
28-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the info bro.

Just an update, I was recently at Alexis and the prices I was quoted was:

Indonesian IDR 1.1 million
PRC IDR 2.2 mil
Korean IDR 4.5 mil (only 1 good looking one avail when I was there)

The thing i like about Alexis is that there is a spa (with hot pool) and the girls can change into bikini and join you ^_^ very relaxing!

Enjoy!
Bro,

For those pricing, the two should be on pars then.
Too expensive for my stomach.....
I will go to the stadium and travel and Mstars and classic it should good enough for me.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
29-01-2012, 04:36 AM
LOL you're 9 days too early coz when you posted it was only the 6th Day of the New Chinese Lunar New Year Calender & not the 15th/ cap goh meh meaning 15th day in hokkien! :p:DSelamat hari cap goh meh

Maaf lahir dan batin

adver
29-01-2012, 07:08 AM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

teteku
29-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Bro,
I was in Singaore, just to let you know that there many nice sg girls to meet.
I really do not understand why some find so hard to find girls in sg, and have resort to going for expats FL and worse going overseas to bonk them?
Over the CNY I met a girl that we hit it off.
From the forum I got the impression sg girls are stuck up.
She is coming do to JKT for valitine weekend. Am I the luckies guy or what?
I was shock how easy she is willing to built the relationship, moreover she is working is a good job, she travels around all over asia.
I found that the notions that singapore girls expect more is wrong, all they want is abit of attentions. From the way this is going; no wander sg girls rich and poor would rather goes for expats men white and asian. Do you believe that I spent less with her compare to when I was in JKT dating an office. Don't even speak of FL in JKT. Dating them would be a bomb.
To be fair there many many more richer men in JTK and China compare to SG in repectr to cheonging.
Where ever we go the better quality will go to the hightest bidder.
The highest bid may not only mean more money.

I can see where sg girls could view as stuck up as even the normal looking one also demands a lot compare to normal girls let says in JTK or China.
But after living so many years in JKT the better quality ones are even more stuck up than the movie stars of SGs.
I have dates a SG TV star that have gone to HK to tried her luck, and she is much more humble than a up and coming model in JKT that I was going after.
Seriously, men are giving here S class. 20 karts dimonds. House like an istana.
She will be insane if she choose me, I would not even come close to that.
And in China, I have personally seen China men tipping 5000RMB per song.
Girls all over the world will go where there is the best offer.

Cheers.

teteku
29-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Bro,
I was in Singaore, just to let you know that there many nice sg girls to meet.
I really do not understand why some find so hard to find girls in sg, and have resort to going for expats FL and worse going overseas to bonk them?
She is coming do to JKT for valitine weekend. Am I the luckies guy or what?
I was shock how easy she is willing to built the relationship, moreover she is working is a good job, she travels around all over asia.
I found that the notions that singapore girls expect more is wrong, all they want is abit of attentions. From the way this is going; no wander sg girls rich and poor would rather goes for expats men white and asian. Do you believe that I spent less with her compare to when I was in JKT dating an office girl. Don't even speak of FL in JKT. Dating them would be a bomb.
To be fair there many many more richer men in JTK and China compare to SG in repect to cheonging.
Where ever we go the better quality will go to the hightest bidder.

I can see where sg girls could be view as stuck up as even the normal looking one also demands a lot compare to normal girls let says in JTK or China.
But after living so many years in JKT, what I see is that the better quality ones are even more stuck up than the movie stars of SGs.
I have dates a SG TV star that have gone to HK to tried her luck, and she is much more humble than a up and coming model in JKT that I was going after.
Seriously, men are giving here S class. 20 karts dimonds. Houses like an istana.

Cheers.
Bro,
Had to do some editting.
Please donlt zapped for my honest views.

kawabanga
29-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Bro,
Have the quality improve at stadium???

Cheers.

Ok there got plenty of young chicks. Some is super wild u pay 45 dollars for a short time.

klguylate30s
29-01-2012, 05:59 PM

klguylate30s
29-01-2012, 06:01 PM
What a joke & like I said he sure make mistakes & he's apologising to himself not realising he hasn't changed the nick to another clone! A con man will 1 day make his mistake & he just did it! :p;):DBro,
Had to do some editting.
Please donlt zapped for my honest views.

adver
29-01-2012, 07:18 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

teteku
29-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Bro,
I was in Singapore, just to let you know that there many nice sg girls to meet.
She is coming do to JKT for valentine weekend. Am I the luckiest guy or what?
I was shock how easy she is willing to built the relationship, moreover she is working is a good job, she travels around all over Asia.
I found that the notions that Singapore girls expect more is wrong, all they want is abit of attentions.
From the way this is going; no wonder sg girls rich and poor would rather goes for expats men white and Asian alike.
Do you believe that I spent less with her compare to when I was in JKT dating an office girl. Don't even speak of FL in JKT. Dating them would be a bomb.
To be fair there are many many more richer men in Indo and China compare to SG in respect to cheonging.
When ever there are better quality ones, they will always go to the highest bidder.

I can see where sg girls could be view as stuck up, as even the normal looking ones also demands a lot compare to normal girls let says in Indo or China.
But after living so many years in JKT, what I see is that the better quality ones are even more stuck up than the movie stars of SGs.
I have dated a SG TV star that have gone to HK to tried her luck, and she is much more humble than a up and coming model in JKT that I was going after now.
Seriously, men are giving here S class. 20 karts diamonds. Houses like an istana.

Cheers.
Just had to edit some of the spelling here.

snipeshot08
30-01-2012, 08:01 AM
Quick report on my last week trip.

First visit to Stadium. Since it was Sunday the place was throbbing and number of SYTs at 4pm. Went to 4th floor, it was packed with people bobbing their heads as if in trance. One lady smiled at me and showed me two beautiful SYTs. Agreed to take to my room after much haggle for 1mio. But the lady wanted cash upfront. I told her I pay 500k and rest after the deed. She was not ok. I dumped went to 3rd floor. Hardly any choice. Picked a cute one around 25 years. Ok service. Was a bit non cooperative. Left after 45 minutes. Damage 275k+ 25k tips.

Night around 10.45pm went to CJ's at Mulia. Cover charge 100k. Not more girls than men but pretty light crowd. Within half hour took a lady named Rini around 27yo. Slightly plump but cute face and a 36c rack. Extremely cooperative. Has a baby of 8 yo. Damage 600k. Have her number. Any bros want the number PM me. Have fun

Hiya gents of the Jakarta thread, will be going there again next week ;)

Anybody got any kind info on similar "economical" joints like Stadium where we can choose to bring back but we can pay after the deed is done the next morning instead of on the spot??? Cos wary of those giving excuses after 1 shot :cool:

Any help is much appreciated, if not convenient here than thru PM would also be much appreciated ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

newbird9403
30-01-2012, 10:47 AM
LOL you're 9 days too early coz when you posted it was only the 6th Day of the New Chinese Lunar New Year Calender & not the 15th/ cap goh meh meaning 15th day in hokkien! :p:D

Hi bro, Wishing you Gong Xi Fatt Choy and hope the Water Dragon Year will see you in better health and also provide you abundantly.

naemlo
30-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi bro, Wishing you Gong Xi Fatt Choy and hope the Water Dragon Year will see you in better health and also provide you abundantly.

Pak, Happy Chinese New Year....

newbird9403
30-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Pak, Happy Chinese New Year....

Same same brother, happy new year, Gong Xi Fai Chai. Huat aha.....

Rainman
30-01-2012, 04:51 PM
No upstair, is just a door from the pub, bro what topgun can offer? Saw many cewek sitting outside at top gun. Me too drunk to go there, maybe next time will try there

Pretty Much the same. Just that the girls are there earlier and they hv a nice band there every night.

Cheers

Pohchuan
30-01-2012, 06:26 PM
LOL you're 9 days too early coz when you posted it was only the 6th Day of the New Chinese Lunar New Year Calender & not the 15th/ cap goh meh meaning 15th day in hokkien! :p:D

yah, thanks for the info bro. I was actually pleasantly surprised that indo chinese celebrate cap goh meh in a bigger mood than sporean. Cap goh meh in spore is like a non event leh.

newbird9403
31-01-2012, 10:03 AM
yah, thanks for the info bro. I was actually pleasantly surprised that indo chinese celebrate cap goh meh in a bigger mood than sporean. Cap goh meh in spore is like a non event leh.

I don't think so, yes the Indon Chinese do celebrate Chap Goh Mei but you don't see the fanciful stuff you get to see in S'pore. I have been residing in Jakarta for several years already and I have yet to see a procession with all the glamour.

Cheers

t4tortoise
31-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Hi
Senior bros! Am headed to Jkt @ the end of Feb.
Won't mind hunting together, if u guys are up for a Tues night out...
=)
T

teteku
01-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Bro,
Lokasari have many girls there because most of the freelance girls and escort's house where thy keep their girls are there.
If you hang at lokasari area long enough, you will see lots of them as they will be out doing some shopping, and going to the salon on the side.
Between 4pm to 8 pm is where the girls are in full force.

Cheers.

Rainman
01-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Tropical Spa/...Roxy

Been a while. Decide to divert due to the bad traffic even at 9.20 pm... Jakarta is getting from bad to worst long times ago. not sure which word to describe the current situation.

Anyway reach there 9.38pm and last order is 10pm. Receptionist say proceed up stair and see if any girl available....

Girl number 45... quite a SYT but small built.. Ask to proceed BBBJ before pijit start but she say very tire if too long to come.... so ML aja... told her to take off first and we see which she did... A very good..... BBBJ n ML... than pijit...

Nice and very good service.

Tips her 400k.
The recep say 260 k for a bir hitam n pijit? was kind of ex? anyway did not bother to ask as it was late.....

Nice place to visit again.

Cheers

klguylate30s
01-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Thanks & Gong Xi Fa Chai &Sin Nien Khuai Le! :DHi bro, Wishing you Gong Xi Fatt Choy and hope the Water Dragon Year will see you in better health and also provide you abundantly.

Pohchuan
01-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Tropical Spa/...Roxy

Tips her 400k.
The recep say 260 k for a bir hitam n pijit? was kind of ex? anyway did not bother to ask as it was late.....

Cheers

Just to clarify if the standard tips at spa for ML is still 300k. 400k is because you like the service and tip more, right?

adver
02-02-2012, 07:31 AM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

newbird9403
02-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Tropical Spa/...Roxy

Been a while. Decide to divert due to the bad traffic even at 9.20 pm... Jakarta is getting from bad to worst long times ago. not sure which word to describe the current situation.

Anyway reach there 9.38pm and last order is 10pm. Receptionist say proceed up stair and see if any girl available....

Girl number 45... quite a SYT but small built.. Ask to proceed BBBJ before pijit start but she say very tire if too long to come.... so ML aja... told her to take off first and we see which she did... A very good..... BBBJ n ML... than pijit...

Nice and very good service.

Tips her 400k.

Cheers

Horny yah, its been awhile since I visited Tropical.

Rainman
02-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Just to clarify if the standard tips at spa for ML is still 300k. 400k is because you like the service and tip more, right?

Yup. It was late and I was the only customer there,,,,,,

notmyname
02-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Went over to Delta Spa Gatot Subroto yesterday afternoon around 1230pm.

The place was still empty when I entered as they are only open at noon. Changed to shorts and bathrobe with the locker room boy mistaking me from a mainland Chinese for my fair skin -_-"

Headed straight to 2nd floor for massage and greeted by the massage booking lady in super short skirt. Decided to do 3 sessions with hot stone in the VIP suite. Ordered pocari sweat and at this time the massage booking lady started chatting me up while holding my inner thigh and shifted her chair closer. I obliged in chatting and held her inner thigh and squeezed it a bit just as she told me the room is ready and asked if I still wanted to chat. I chose to go for the massage immediately.

Name: N*n*
Boob: A+

The massage was great, especially the hot stone massage. The hot stone massage on the little brother was a superb experience. After about 2 hrs 15 mins she proceeded to lift both my legs on her thigh as i was lying facing down and started to massage my balls and shaft. That lasted for 15 minutes after which she asked me to turn over and started giving me a hj. At this point in time she was sitting in between my spread legs. After 15 minutes she was surprised that I have yet to unload.

She rested her hand for 1 minute before sitting beside my waist and placed my palm inside her uniform while starting to stroke me again. I tried to hold my ejaculation while roaming her body. I tried to rub my fingers on her shorts beneath her short skirt, which she objected by removing my hand and instead started unbuttoning her top and unhooked her bra. I started teasing her nipple and licked it until it was hard as hell.

After another 15 minutes I unloaded and she complained that it was so hard to make me cum. I left refreshed and satisfied.

Total damage: Rp 741,000 + 100,000 tip

newbird9403
02-02-2012, 04:32 PM

The place was still empty when I entered as they are only open at noon. Changed to shorts and bathrobe with the locker room boy mistaking me from a mainland Chinese for my fair skin -_-"

Headed straight to 2nd floor for massage and greeted by the massage booking lady in super short skirt. Decided to do 3 sessions with hot stone in the VIP suite. Ordered pocari sweat and at this time the massage booking lady started chatting me up while holding my inner thigh and shifted her chair closer. I obliged in chatting and held her inner thigh and squeezed it a bit just as she told me the room is ready and asked if I still wanted to chat. I chose to go for the massage immediately.

The massage was great, especially the hot stone massage. The hot stone massage on the little brother was a superb experience. After about 2 hrs 15 mins she proceeded to lift both my legs on her thigh as i was lying facing down and started to massage my balls and shaft. That lasted for 15 minutes after which she asked me to turn over and started giving me a hj. At this point in time she was sitting in between my spread legs. After 15 minutes she was surprised that I have yet to unload.

She rested her hand for 1 minute before sitting beside my waist and placed my palm inside her uniform while starting to stroke me again. I tried to hold my ejaculation while roaming her body. I tried to rub my fingers on her shorts beneath her short skirt, which she objected by removing my hand and instead started unbuttoning her top and unhooked her bra. I started teasing her nipple and licked it until it was hard as hell.

After another 15 minutes I unloaded and she complained that it was so hard to make me cum. I left refreshed and satisfied.

Nice FR, next time chio me leh. I happen to be staying nearby. But I usually go to Delta on weekends.

notmyname
02-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Forgot to mention that after the hj, i was asked to proceed to the warm bathtub inside as I took up the VIP suite. Relaxed for about 10 mins after which she soaped me and bathed me. Somehow naughtily soaped my balls and soaped my ass crack up and down close to 10 times. She said to "make sure" the oil are washed away. At this time my didi mari kita again, to which she giggled "Still not enough?". I told her of course not. But she said her hand is tired and time is almost up.

I slipped Rp100,000 note in her pocket for the good service

klguylate30s
02-02-2012, 06:07 PM

Pohchuan
02-02-2012, 10:26 PM
What I love about Jakarta as compared to Singapore is "NO RUSH". Back home in Singapore, everything is rushed, even sex is rushed...... sianz.

taitaikunu
03-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.
My personal take on it might be he is a competitor.

Does that mean that the restaurant is lying[How do you say CONMAN] about the price of their services???:eek::eek:

Pearl
03-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.

If he is competitor, then surely you are clone of aakumu.

We are not kids, Why are you defending if you have no vested interest? :confused::confused:

Rainman
03-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Nice FR, next time chio me leh. I happen to be staying nearby. But I usually go to Delta on weekends.

Sound nice....

rosses4nonnie
03-02-2012, 03:28 PM

Delta Spa as I know only provides HJ. Nice place, many outlets all over Jakarta. The ladies wear skirts that are almost unremovable....

If you want full service, you can go to Orchardz Hotel - there is one at Jl Industri near Gunung Sahari area. Full service is only 300-500k Rp. They also have many variations like chocolate, butterfly, etc.

rosses4nonnie
03-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Just my take of where I have been. If you want to sing and then bonk - there are a few places you can go.

Diamond KTV - This is Jl Blustru , Glodok Area, behind Mall Lindeteves. On the 7th floor, they also have topless dancing. For about 1 mil, you can bring the lady back, mainly locals.

V2 KTV - This is next to Carrefour Duta Merlin - 1.7 mil per lady, whole night, as many times as you like. They have a bedroom in the karaoke room. Sorry but you still have to pay for the drinks, etc. separately.

Expensive places
Illegals - Hayam Wuruk (Kota area) - I think takeout is 3 mil probably.

Paragon - Hayam Wuruk (Kota area) - opposite of Illegals, probably about the same.

Zen - Menara Thamrin - takeout is 5 mil - but up to you to negotiate. No foreign - only locals.

If you need any of the mamasan contacts, let me know. Sorry, I don't get commission ya, only just sharing info.

Getting caught - "razia". I seldom hear that the police raids such places because these places already paid their dues - only in the month of Ramadan - during this month, be extra careful. But if you are stopped by the police on the way back - don't ever say that you are bringing the lady back. PLEASE BRING YOUR PASSPORT AT ALL TIMES... Without passport, you have to negotiate your way out (probably around 200,000 Rp). With passport, you can totally refuse to pay - I ever did that.

By the way, I don't takeout foreigners (PRC, etc.), because if you get caught, it is so difficult to negotiate. They don't have any permit to work - not even sure whether they have tourist visa, etc. so just have to pay...

And don't think you pay once, you settle everything. I have ever encountered 3 roadblocks on my way back and stopped 3 times....

newbird9403
04-02-2012, 11:29 AM
[B]Zen - Menara Thamrin - takeout is 5 mil - but up to you to negotiate. No foreign - only locals.

Bro 5 mil for a take out - local girl????,

Zen quality is not that outstanding mah.....???

Over pricing themselves or there are many "Roberts" visiting there.

BobGuccione
04-02-2012, 02:34 PM
But if you are stopped by the police on the way back - don't ever say that you are bringing the lady back. PLEASE BRING YOUR PASSPORT AT ALL TIMES... Without passport, you have to negotiate your way out (probably around 200,000 Rp). With passport, you can totally refuse to pay - I ever did that.

This is the thing I hate most about cheonging in Jakarta. It's a nightmare for foreigners if you don't bring your passport because the cops will really try to screw you but you're a bit unlucky to get stopped 3 times in one journey!

BobGuccione
04-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Zen - Menara Thamrin - takeout is 5 mil - but up to you to negotiate. No foreign - only locals.

This is more than double the price of a foreign Alexis girl! Even with negotiation it still sounds expensive (local or foreign).

Pohchuan
04-02-2012, 02:51 PM
If one do the math sum, cost in the millions rupiah is simply overcharging,

Local Spa Tips (add room/massage charges that varies with establishments, ranging from 100k to 400k)
Rp100k = SGD 14 (HJ tip in local spa)
Rp200k = SGD 28 (BJ tip in local spa)
Rp300k = SGD 42 (ML in local spa)
and
Rp350k - Rp 600k = SGD 49 - SGD84 (for various local FL or local WL in bordello)

Compare to higher end e.g alexis etc
Rp 1 Million = SGD140 (local FS)
Rp 3 - 5 Million = SGD 420 - SGD 700 (foreign FS - PRC, Kazhaks, Korean)

The difference in sum paid between local establishments and foreigners chopping houses is really staggering if you fall into carrot mode, even if the gals are model type. Might as well spend the money in Singapore if want to be carroted.

So be informed, dont be a robert or carrot in Jkt.

Leekuanyew
04-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Too much information, makes people more poorer

seman
05-02-2012, 03:43 AM
hey bros,any suggestions of places near north jakarta?i'll be going to jakarta soon.tq bros

Ramzy
05-02-2012, 04:00 AM
Seasoned young Ang Moh monger here, anybody want to cheong somewhere in Jakarta? I'm experienced with BKK, Phillipines, Singapore, Vietnam and others. Will be here for next 7 months.

rosses4nonnie
05-02-2012, 08:38 AM
This is more than double the price of a foreign Alexis girl! Even with negotiation it still sounds expensive (local or foreign).

I have no idea why. New manager's policy. Maybe discourage the girls from going out. One of the ladies told me that if they go out personally, and if caught, the lady will pay instead. Anyway, I was there last week again. hahaha...:o

rosses4nonnie
05-02-2012, 08:40 AM
This is the thing I hate most about cheonging in Jakarta. It's a nightmare for foreigners if you don't bring your passport because the cops will really try to screw you but you're a bit unlucky to get stopped 3 times in one journey!

The lady was driving me in her car. Luckily, I let her negotiate and we got off just paying 20,000Rp in total. And always bring your passport....:)

xiaoyanzi
05-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Bro i read lots of the commends but puzzled. Any recommendation in/near Hotel Mulia Senayan? Massage?

klguylate30s
05-02-2012, 09:51 PM
LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them!Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.

klguylate30s
05-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Well said bro pearl & he probably thinks that were all fools/idiots here in SBF that can be conned by his con tatics! I'm really waiting for the proof that Im a competitor coz if he can prove then I got get my backside ready to get devirginised coz going to be jailed in Jakarta prison! :D I'm really amused at his desperate tactics & comments! :p If he is competitor, then surely you are clone of aakumu.

We are not kids, Why are you defending if you have no vested interest? :confused::confused:

klguylate30s
05-02-2012, 09:56 PM

Rainman
06-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Cherry SPA. / Lokasari near to KFC and Unicorn Karaoke,

Very nice place except the hot and cold pool a little ran down. The lounge is excellent with all the girls sitting inside there on the sofa in a row as in Travel etc. Inside, talk to the PR and she will ask the girl u like to come and sit with u while waiting to do up for your pijt.

Cost is 170 k for VIP with attached bathroom n 250 fr with bath tub
ML is standard 300k n charged to the bill thus need not waste time to negot as in most other places.

Many nice girl there and u also see lots of guest drinking there with the girls. First time I see a SPA with a nice collection of wine in the chiller which is cool. Was told many guest drink there on Fri n Sat night.

Arrive n had 2 big bottle of Black beer with the PR (Lady) besides me all the time. Not bad as this is my first time there n was waiting fr a friend... Told me
only one girl that came from Delta is good at Pijit and only HJ, strictly no ML. There is another FL that is strictly ML and not Pijit... Strange ya... hehehe.. the rest all full package available...

At last pick Indrra after my friend came... Ask her if her dress is not too tight while giving me a pijit. She was wearing a very short and tight dress. Ask her to just take it out lah.. She asked : Mau Maen gak?",,,,,, Told her not important. will tip her the 300k as ML fee even if no ML... hehe. Immediatly she is naked and gave me quite a good pijit.....

The rest is SOP lah. Go see for yourselves...

Overall, friendly and money well spend....

Room : 170 / Tips 300
drinks : 220k.

When back to the lounge after the pijt waiting for my friend, order another drink and my lady still accompany here till I left.... Never mention about additional money or order food etc... Just a Pokari.... Her look is 7/10 n Boobs is 8/10 lah.

Cheers

Rainman
06-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Seasoned young Ang Moh monger here, anybody want to cheong somewhere in Jakarta? I'm experienced with BKK, Phillipines, Singapore, Vietnam and others. Will be here for next 7 months.

Hmm.. Where do u usually hang out? South or North?

newbird9403
06-02-2012, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=Rainman;6854637]Cherry SPA. / Lokasari near to KFC and Unicorn Karaoke,

Very nice place except the hot and cold pool a little ran down. The lounge is excellent with all the girls sitting inside there on the sofa in a row as in Travel etc. Inside, talk to the PR and she will ask the girl u like to come and sit with u while waiting to do up for your pijt.

Cost is 170 k for VIP with attached bathroom n 250 fr with bath tub
ML is standard 300k n charged to the bill thus need not waste time to negot as in most other places.

Many nice girl there and u also see lots of guest drinking there with the girls. First time I see a SPA with a nice collection of wine in the chiller which is cool. Was told many guest drink there on Fri n Sat night.

Arrive n had 2 big bottle of Black beer with the PR (Lady) besides me all the time. Not bad as this is my first time there n was waiting fr a friend... Told me
only one girl that came from Delta is good at Pijit and only HJ, strictly no ML. There is another FL that is strictly ML and not Pijit... Strange ya... hehehe.. the rest all full package available...

At last pick Indrra after my friend came... Ask her if her dress is not too tight while giving me a pijit. She was wearing a very short and tight dress. Ask her to just take it out lah.. She asked : Mau Maen gak?",,,,,, Told her not important. will tip her the 300k as ML fee even if no ML... hehe. Immediatly she is naked and gave me quite a good pijit.....

The rest is SOP lah. Go see for yourselves...

Overall, friendly and money well spend....

Room : 170 / Tips 300
drinks : 220k.

When back to the lounge after the pijt waiting for my friend, order another drink and my lady still accompany here till I left.... Never mention about additional money or order food etc... Just a Pokari.... Her look is 7/10 n Boobs is 8/10 lah.

Cheers[/QUOTE

Hahaha, finally someone wrote on Cherry Spa.
Cheap and Good just like Tropical.
Only that I don't like Lokasari area.

Ramzy
06-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Hmm.. Where do u usually hang out? South or North?

Hi Rainman,

North but I travel South sometimes also

klguylate30s
06-02-2012, 08:36 PM
I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY! ;) Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.

teteku
07-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Bro i read lots of the commends but puzzled. Any recommendation in/near Hotel Mulia Senayan? Massage?

Bro,
Not much massage around your hotel area.
You could try Delta spa or fortune spa, there 30 mins away in good traffic.

Cheers.

mrtimelyrain
07-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Hi Guys

New to the site.

I am stuck in Aust and looking at a first cheong trip soon. Tossing up between Jakarta and Changping.......

I read Jakarta have saunas which is OK but do they have the 30 step saunas like Changping.....I really want to try that experience.....in AUst is a desert for that kind of thing......

Rainman
07-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Hahaha, finally someone wrote on Cherry Spa.
Cheap and Good just like Tropical.
Only that I don't like Lokasari area.

Hmmm... So u knows.... hehe.. Not bad lah since the pool is so run down... I get to enjoy it for half an hour all by myself.

Also u know Unicorn Karaoke. Went once with a friend. Lots of rich Chinese uncle. Can sing on the stage and many PRC to accompany u. Not sure the cost and they take turn to sing on the stage. Than the men below send money in a flower form.. Like the Thai DIsco in Singapore......

Cheers

newbird9403
07-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Hmmm... So u knows.... hehe.. Not bad lah since the pool is so run down... I get to enjoy it for half an hour all by myself.

Also u know Unicorn Karaoke. Went once with a friend. Lots of rich Chinese uncle. Can sing on the stage and many PRC to accompany u. Not sure the cost and they take turn to sing on the stage. Than the men below send money in a flower form.. Like the Thai DIsco in Singapore......

Cheers

I do a lot of exploration, you know. next time sms me okay. If I free, I will join you.

Pearl
07-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Well said bro pearl & he probably thinks that were all fools/idiots here in SBF that can be conned by his con tatics! I'm really waiting for the proof that Im a competitor coz if he can prove then I got get my backside ready to get devirginised coz going to be jailed in Jakarta prison! :D I'm really amused at his desperate tactics & comments! :p

Bro.

Usually this type of jokers cannot reply properly when cornered. They will just feign ignorance or go silenced mode.

Its fun to keep shooting these cockroaches. :D

teteku
08-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Hi Guys

New to the site.

I am stuck in Aust and looking at a first cheong trip soon. Tossing up between Jakarta and Changping.......

I read Jakarta have saunas which is OK but do they have the 30 step saunas like Changping.....I really want to try that experience.....in AUst is a desert for that kind of thing......

Bro,
Jakarta sure do not have the 30 step saunas like Changping, but to be fair Changping is also not the top saunas place; that title would go to Changan in China or BKK in Thailand....for those full service.
But each country would have their differences.
Jakarta would not have the volume of Changping but the fun factor and gfe would much higher compare to Changping.
Changping has the volume and variety but the girls might be a bit more mechanical.
And last but not the least, the girls are a bit darker in Jakarta and the girls are lighter skin in China....
So you have to decide for yourself....

Cheers.

boyee
08-02-2012, 09:23 AM
Hi boys,

I'm going to JKT on 15th night. I will need some advice.. staying in Pluit area and i don't speak bahasa! ;)

:confused:

Kent_do
08-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi Guys

New to the site.

Bro mrtimelyrain,
I frequent CP with my fellow buddies and a couple of Aust guys included in there. If U prefer a fairer skin mm, go for CP as they r Chinese gals and can be very yound ones. As young as 18 to mid 20s.
All the usual stuff like bbs, sauna, KTVs and what have u, are all in one small town. So its easy to travel form one to the other.
The service level is super in saunas like the 1 dragon service and so forth. The selection in the KTVs can be in the 100s in the bigger joints.
For gfe, it will depand on the chemistry between you and the mm whether she can click with u.

I've been to jkt some years back and now, all the time cuming to CP as it is more enjoyable to me.:D

Just my 2 RMB cents worth...

teteku
09-02-2012, 07:44 AM
Bro mrtimelyrain,
I frequent CP with my fellow buddies and a couple of Aust guys included in there. If U prefer a fairer skin mm, go for CP as they r Chinese gals and can be very yound ones. As young as 18 to mid 20s.
All the usual stuff like bbs, sauna, KTVs and what have u, are all in one small town. So its easy to travel form one to the other.
The service level is super in saunas like the 1 dragon service and so forth. The selection in the KTVs can be in the 100s in the bigger joints.
For gfe, it will depand on the chemistry between you and the mm whether she can click with u.

I've been to jkt some years back and now, all the time cuming to CP as it is more enjoyable to me.:D

Just my 2 RMB cents worth...
Bro,
I agree with almost everything you wrote but there a few difference experiences between you and me; like;
I find that CP is a great place to hang out with your buddies, but Jakarta is a place that could cater to the single soul, the lone hunter.
The girls are about the same in term of ages.

Cheers.

teteku
09-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Bro,
I heard that Central park has a gym and the girls there are really fun and easy to get to know...
I heard from a friend that there are many marketing girls there selling properties and insurances, their target is the male members there.....hahaha....
The mode is to join free trail for two week and to look2 and see2 if there are potential around......:D
One of our mutual friends have brought many girls from there out on dates.
I will check it out soon.

Cheers.

fireice
09-02-2012, 12:47 PM
pluit not very far to kota and alexis....

teteku
09-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Bro,
You are staying in pluit, there are a few place that are near by, but it would depends on what you wanted to do.
There are KTVs, spa, brothels,

Cheers.

teteku
09-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Bro,
If you are looking for volume of girls you can try travel hotel, but the most girls is Classic hotel.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
09-02-2012, 11:40 PM

michaellong328
10-02-2012, 07:04 AM
going JKT, staying at Crown Plaza Hotel - 1st time there, and appreciate any advice where to go.... many thanks.

teteku
10-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Bro,
In you area not much of action.
What would you like to do? Disco, night clubs or massages or pick up joints????
Kota is the geylang of Jakarta.

Cheers.

cnyman
10-02-2012, 09:48 AM

Cheers

Sorry I am very poor in Indonesia language! Any on kindly pls tell me what is "PIJIT" service that mentioned frequently at this forum? Many tks

Will be going JKT soon and suring like to have some fun after reading all bro's FR.

pokmee
10-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Bro,
In you area not much of action.
What would you like to do? Disco, night clubs or massages or pick up joints????
Kota is the geylang of Jakarta.

Cheers.

Bro, kota is near which city or district of jakarta?

poonani
10-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Time to pass contact - I have fucked her on the last 3 trips and she is starting to demand watch, bag, etc.

I met this party girl Silvy at CJ (warning - she loves to drink).

Short, small breasts but white Chinese.

I paid her Rp 1,000,000 for overnight 2 shots. (but she is not pro and I saw her reject a few men)

Worth it.

Try and call her and she has friends. Just invite them for dinner first and treat it like a date.

I have photo of her (but she looks better in real life). As I don't know how to post photos here, PM me your mobile if you need.

As usual not all punters will be given contact.

(I am traveling 10th to 12th with limited access to wifi, so mailbox may explode. PM me on Monday if this happens.)

hbengkok
10-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Sorry I am very poor in Indonesia language! Any on kindly pls tell me what is "PIJIT" service that mentioned frequently at this forum? Many tks

Will be going JKT soon and suring like to have some fun after reading all bro's FR.

Pijit = Massage.

teteku
10-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Bro, kota is near which city or district of jakarta?

Bro,
Kota is in north central Jakarta.
Some call it chinatown
Good luck

Cheers.

Rainman
10-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Hmm Not pro but u still pay her? They are great pretender lor...

Time to pass contact - I have fucked her on the last 3 trips and she is starting to demand watch, bag, etc.

I met this party girl Silvy at CJ (warning - she loves to drink).

Short, small breasts but white Chinese.

I paid her Rp 1,000,000 for overnight 2 shots. (but she is not pro and I saw her reject a few men)

Worth it.

Try and call her and she has friends. Just invite them for dinner first and treat it like a date.

I have photo of her (but she looks better in real life). As I don't know how to post photos here, PM me your mobile if you need.

As usual not all punters will be given contact.

(I am traveling 10th to 12th with limited access to wifi, so mailbox may explode. PM me on Monday if this happens.)

Xerus
10-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Was over at Jkt from 2th ~ 4th . Best Western was offering great prices with Breakfast for 2 inclusive . Grabbed the offer thru Agoda and wahla .

On reaching Terminal 3 at ard 11 am local time and within 30 mins was already in my hotel. Prior to that I had already contacted my cewek for a LT booking which cost me Rp 1.2 mil from Classic Terminal. Service has always been great with her and no limits to amount of fucks .. at least for me .. but I will only be meeting her on the second day. Yes, takeaways are allowed in Classic ! Hence, 1st day will be hunting at my usual hole, Travels first, but a reflex massage at Lotus ( M2 sq ) is a must @ Rps 35 K for 90 mins first. After that, had my standard Nasi Minang ... then proceed to Travels .

Walked a few rounds but didn't anyone which I couldn'y connect. Mummy Honey then pulled in a Bandung cewek for me to test. Wah lau . why I didn't see her earlier ? Astrid is the name . .. and she is pretty by my standards. At first , very shy and asked to go up the room . Well , SOP and chit chat .. then asked if she is available for take away .. can be a prized trophy to go jalan jalan with her and some disco. Well, she said yes , but depends on the mummy.. hence I believe take outs is up to the prerogative of the mummy. Paid RP900 from 12 mn until next morning 11 am . I would definately give Astrid another ride coz , she's still beautiful to me even the next morning ( after removal of make up and fake eyelashes. !

Next day , met up with my cewek gf , Lin ( classic ) at Lokasari, our usual meeting point . The sense of being ridiculed walking with a foreigner is always on her mind so I know that she is not comfortable .. she will say " Malu lah "
So better straight to action in the room , coz BEst western is definately better than Amaris or sparks , for the same price. GFE effects is great as usual and the rain kept us from going out , therefore stayed in throughout except for meals in between.

JKT is my HOME !

cheers ..

newbird9403
11-02-2012, 10:52 AM

pijit massage,
get an english - bahasa indonesia dictionary. it helps.

DOGXES
12-02-2012, 08:31 AM
I will be in the Plaza Senayan and Pacific Place area from morning till about 5pm tomorrow.
Any spas in the area or any other lobangs I should check out?
What's my best bet?

DOGXES
13-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Is Malioboro Spa far from Plaza Indonesia?
Are there any spas near Plaza Indonesia?

pioneer987654
13-02-2012, 10:46 AM

Malioboro is about 10 km from Plaza Indonesia, near Plaza Indonesia you can go to Fortune Spa @ Casablanca

newbird9403
13-02-2012, 11:27 AM

Its about 15mins from PI and that depends on the traffic.

Your nearer bet is still Fortune Spa.

dodo654321
13-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Hi guys! Ok been a while since i visited jakarta. so far my travels brought me to other parts of the world, but JKT still the bestest so far in my books.

ok i stayed a few times in Classic hotel but never got the time to visit the disco and club located there as i usually reach back hotel late late at night and too tired.

but i did get a st at the basement club with a local ger, i forget her name though and the surprising thing is that she gave me a GREAT AR...!!!!

too tired and forgot the damage, but i think it was around 350k.

now i need help ya abang abang yang professional in jakarta. i see that we can tabao. what is the mummy/papasan tip for this?

ribuan terima kasih dan salam hangat!

imsexfreak
13-02-2012, 12:46 PM
I will be in jkt on 19/02 thru to 26/02, any bro can recommend if there is any spa/massage/happy ending around Mangga Dua area?

klguylate30s
13-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Since it's been 1 week & no reply; let me repeat this question ; I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY! Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.

axeman24
13-02-2012, 08:08 PM
I will be in jkt on 19/02 thru to 26/02, any bro can recommend if there is any spa/massage/happy ending around Mangga Dua area?

If you are staying at Novotel Hotel, next to the hotel, there is a spa called Sands Spa. You just need to walk out of the hotel and turn to the right and walk all the way to the end you will see a entrance. Go into the lobby and take the lift up to 7th floor. The price for local is Rp200k for normal room with curtain only and Rp300k with attached bathroom and lock door. HJ is Rp200k, BBBJ I am not sure and FJ is Rp500k. There is a KTV on the 5th floor. It you want to venture out of Manage Dua, you can take a Blue bird taxi to Classic Hotel, its at Managa Besar, the taxi drivers will know. They have a disco with strip show from 7pm till don't what time, entrance fee is Rp30k I think or there is a Spa at the basement (never go to the spa before so not sure the rates). Another place you should go and try it is Alexis Hotel, its a 7 floor so call hotel. The 7th floor is a spa entrance fee is Rp150K they have local - Rp1.1mil, local models - Rp1.2mil, China, Thai and Viet - Rp2mil. If you book a girl they will waive off the entrances fee. The best part is you can bring the girl that you book to the hot pool where they will accompany you at the hot pool and build your chemistry and of course made other guys jealous hahaha.
On the 5th floor of Alexis Hotel, its a massage parlour and the massurs are all PRC and the price is Rp2mil for 1.5hours. Have fun :D

S.B.Y.1
13-02-2012, 11:31 PM
? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY!

WoW bRuR klguylate30s you like Dirty Harry aka Harry Callahan aka Clint Eastwood :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flt9K8vlJGE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELHMi083dao&feature=related

kangtangman
14-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Appreciate some advise on menara peninsula hotel in Jln S Parman? Appreciate kind brothers here to give some guidance, thanks in advance.

Holymannn2
14-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Will be going to jakarta next weekend. friday to sunday. any bro going at the same period? maybe can meet up to cheong.... :D

newbird9403
14-02-2012, 02:54 PM

So many around the area. Sands, Alexis, Odesius, many many more all with happy ending

Rainman
14-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Orange KTV, Serpong Mall BSD

When with a friend on a Sat evening. Was there late and not many girls left.

Sat in the hall n chit chat with some of the PR while they were having supper. Saw two whom seem close friend not bad. Ask them to accompany me and friend hv already got the room.

Both not bad looking, mid twenties and playful. Some Jack D n sing a long later. Saw the girl of my friend kneeling between his leg. Hmm... So asked mine to follow and they were really wide. End up whacking her there and than,

Damaged 300k to each of the girl.
2 Jack D, rooms about 2.7 million ( The girsl cost only 120k each)

Not too bad...

newbird9403
15-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Orange KTV, Serpong Mall BSD

When with a friend on a Sat evening. Was there late and not many girls left.

Sat in the hall n chit chat with some of the PR while they were having supper. Saw two whom seem close friend not bad. Ask them to accompany me and friend hv already got the room.

Both not bad looking, mid twenties and playful. Some Jack D n sing a long later. Saw the girl of my friend kneeling between his leg. Hmm... So asked mine to follow and they were really wide. End up whacking her there and than,

Damaged 300k to each of the girl.
2 Jack D, rooms about 2.7 million ( The girsl cost only 120k each)

Not too bad...

Great showing, brother.

sublimey
15-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Am in jkt now .. Staying at fxmall, any kakis wanna join cheong..

Pohchuan
15-02-2012, 10:41 PM
For those starting to learn Bahasa Indonesia, there are more sex terminology in Bahasa than those day to day Bahasa that you learn in a language centre. Some sexual terminology in Jakarta, the unofficial sex capital of the world, is cut and pasted below (extracted from local Indonesian forum). For those who understand, good for you, for those who didnt, can start learning lor.

Istillah (Terminology)

AAMP = Apartment Asian Massage Parlor
Agency = A company that manages calls, bookings, and advertising for a group of providers.
AMP = Asian Massage Parlor
anak gajah = cewe gemuk
Anal Rimming = Oral stimulation of anus
Analinus = Anal Rimming (Oral stimulation of anus)
anjelo = antar jemput lonte
AR = Anal Rimming (Oral stimulation of anus)
Asian Cowgirl = girl on top, squatting
ASMI = akademi santapan manajer Indonesia
ASP = Adult Service Provider
asusila = asal suka silahkan
ATF = All Time Favorite
ATM = Ass To Mouth
Aunt Flo = Menstruation
ayam = cewek panggilan/PSK

Babyback = Petite, young, attractive Asian
Bait and Switch = Person who shows up is a different one than advertised
bapuk = barang empuk
Bareback = Without condom.
Barracuda = A professional prostitute who's only purpose is to separate you from your money as quickly as possible, preferably without giving you anything in return.
BBBJ = Bare Back Blow Job, BJ tanpa kondom
BBBJTC = Bare Back Blow Job to Completion (oral sex to orgasm)
BBBJTCWS = Bare Back Blow Job to Completion with Swallowing
BBBJWF = Bare Back Blow Job With Facial
BBFS = Bare Back Full Service, sex tanpa kondom
BBS = bobo-bobo siang, barber shop
BBW = Big Beautiful Woman
BDSM = Bondage, Discipline, Sado-Masochism.
Beso Negro = Anal Rimming
BF = Boy Friend
BFE = Boy Friend Sxperience
Birdwatching = BBBJTCWS
BJ = Blow Job
bedu amang = bebek dungu asal mangap (seksi tapi gak punya otak)
benerin genteng = naek ke atas (masuk ke kamar bersama sang WP)
berondong = cowok ABG
Big "O" = orgasm, orgasme
binor = bini orang
bispak = bisa dipake
bisyar = bisa dibayar
BLS = Ball Licking and Sucking
Blue Pill = Viagra
BMO = bini muda orang
bondon = boneka donto
brajil (baca Brazil) = berani jilat karena mekinya bersih
BSD = Big Swinging Dick
BSW = Black Street Walker
BT = butuh titit/toket, birahi tinggi
BTW = By the Way
BU = butuh uang
buang tai macan = buang/keluarin peju atau sperma
bulu jagung = abg bau kencur yg baru mulai tumbuh bulu
bupati = buka paha tinggi-tinggi (tahun '80an)
Butterface = Everything looks good, but her face

caps = kondom
Cash and Dash = ROB who takes the money and runs
CBJ = Covered Blow Job (oral sex with a condom)
CC Rider = Full service provider costing $200 or less.
CCP = curi-curi pandang, cubit-cubit pantat, cicip-cicip payudara
CDS = Covered Doggy Style
cenggur = ngaceng nganggur
CFS = Covered Full Service (sex with condom)
CG = Club Girls, Cowgirl
Chump = A man who gives his money and/or his attention to women without getting any pussy in return.
CI = check in
ciblek = cilikan betah melek
CIM = cum in mouth, keluar dalem mulut
CMD = Carpet Matches Drapes (typically a natural blonde)
CMIIW = Correct Me If I'm Wrong, kalau tidak salah
CMT = Certified Massage Therapist. A professional masseuse
cobol = colok bo'ol (lobang pantat)
COF = Cum on Face, muka di masker pake mani
Cover = Condom
Cowgirl = CG, girl on top facing you.
cuci kolong = di HJ dari belakang/bawah
Cups of Coffee = Releases
cuti = cuci titit

damon = dada montok
Danamon = dadanya montok
DATY = Dining at the Y (Performing oral sex on a woman)
DC = Damage Cost (total pengeluaran ditempat termasuk tips, minuman, dll.)
DDE = Doesn't Do Extras (PS only)
DDG = Drop Dead Gorgeous
DDP = Double Digit Penetration (pussy and anus)
Decolgen = delapan koltol gentayangan
DFA = Definitely Fuckable
DFE = Dead Fish Experience
DFK = Deep French Kissing
diesel = diisep sampe kesel
diskon = disodok kontol
DIY = Do It Yourself (masturbation)
Djarum = djanda ranum
Djarum Super = djarang di rumah suka pergi, dugem-maniak
DKM = dikocok muncrat
doggy style = nungging
dompit = kondom kejepit
doni = dorongan nikmat
Doubles = A threesome with two girls and you
DSL = Dick Sucking Lips
DT = Dining at the Toes
DT = Deep Throat

Edi Tansil = ejakulasi dini tanpa hasil
eksekusi = ngewe
English = Spanking, etc.
EOM = End Of Message
Expats = Persons living in countries other than their own citizenship. Generally refers to Americans or Europeans living in other countries

F3 = Fuck For Free
facial = cum di wajah
FBSM Full Body Sensual Massage
FF = Finger Fuck, ngobel
FFF = Refers to the strategy of "Find them, Fuck them, Forget them"
FIV = Finger In Vagina
FJ = Fuck Job
FKK = Frei Körper Kultur (German brothel / nudist club)
FL = Free Lance
FO = Front Office, GRO
FOB = Fresh Off the Boat (Asian immigrant recently arrived in the US)
FOBU = Fat-Old-Bald-Ugly
FOV = Finger Outside Vagina
FR = Field Report, Fuck Report
French = Oral sex
French Kissing = Kissing on mouth with tongue contact
French Without = Oral sex without condom
FS = Full Service (complete sex)
Fuck = ngewe, ngentot
FUTB = Finger Up The Butt
FYEO = For Your Eyes Only, rahasia, jangan disebar ke mana-mana

galdimob = galak dimobil
galdiran = galak diranjang
ganti oli = buang oli yg lama biar nanti oli yg baru masuk lg, ngewe
gatot = gagal ngentot
Get Comfortable = Get completely naked
GFE = girl friend experience
GND = Girl Next Door
GO = Gonorrhea
Greek = Anal sex
GRO = Guest Relation Officer
GS = Golden Shower (urination play)
GSM = G-Spot Massage

Half and Half = Oral sex followed by intercourse.
Hardwood Floors = Clean shaven pussy.
Hat = Condom
helm = kondom
HJ = Hand Job
HM = High Mileage
HME = Honeymoon Experience (lapdog heaven)
HR = Hand Release (a hand job)
HSW = Hispanic Street Walker
HTML = hubungan tanpa making love
HWP = Height and Weight Proportionate

IM3 = ikatan meki murah Muwardi (PP Iwan, PP Cahaya, PP Santoso, PP Alami)
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion, menurut pendapat saya
Incall = You meet the girl at their place
intelek = intip tete lewat ketek
isep = seponk, blow-job
ismek = isep memek
ISO = In Search Of, I Seek Only
Italian = Penis rubbing between butt cheeks
ITJ = ilang tanpa jejak

jablay = dijamah, dibelai
jarot = jarang ngentot
jilmek = jilat memek
jiltok = jilat toket
jipatbu = driji papat mlebu
judi = jual diri

kapolda = kagak nampol dadanya
karaoke = blow-job, seponk, isep
kardus = kaki ramping dan mulus
karet = kondom
KB = kontol besar, kagak begituan
KRD = kelompok rolling door
kodak = konak mendadak
kodim = konak diam-diam
konak = kontol naik, ngaceng
konde = kondom
KTV = Karaoke
kuaceng = kuat ngaceng, obat buat bikin kuat ngaceng
kuku bima = kurang kuat bini marah
kutilang darat = kurus tinggi langsing dada rata

lanchau = kontol (bahasa WP)
Lapdog = Person who worships providers to excess.
LBFM = Little Brown Fucking Machine
LC = lady companinon, cewek di Karaoke
lem biru = lempar ambil yang baru
LE = Law Enforcement
LEO = Law Enforcement Officer
LFK = Light Face Kissing
LK = Light Kissing (closed mouth)
LOL = Laugh Out Loud
LOS = Land of Smiles (refers to Thailand)
Lot Lizards = Prostitutes who operate out of truck stops or other trucker hangouts.
LP = Long Play
LT = Long Time (usually overnight)
LTR = Long Term Relationship

Mabes = Jl. Mangga Besar & sekitarnya
Mabes Polri = Jl. Mangga Besar di pool belok kiri/di patokan Lokasari
macan = mamak cantik
Mamasan = Female manager of a massage parlor, mami
Mangdu = Jl. Mangga Dua & sekitarnya
Mazda Capela = masih dara kagak perawan lagi (sudah operasi selaput dara)
mbokne ancuk = embok'e di encuk (istilah buat orang jelek)
MBR = Multiple Bell Ringing (MSOG)
MILF = Mother I'd Like to Fuck
minak djinggo = miring kepenak ndjengking monggo
Missionary = Man on top, girl on back
MJ = muka jablay
ML = make love, ngewe
Mohawk = A thin rectangular strip of pubic hair
MP = Massage Parlor
MP = Multiple Pops (multiple releases)
MQ = meki, memek
MSOG Multiple Shots on Goal (multiple releases)
mucusek = muka culun tapi nge seks
mupeng = muka pengen

Contd

Pohchuan
15-02-2012, 10:42 PM
ngewe = ngentot, ML, fuck
ngupil = kobel memek
NGO = Non-Government Organization
NPWP = nomor punggung wanita pemijat/panggilan
NSA = No Strings Attached
nyabul = nyari bulu, nyabutin bulu
Nocan = Nomor Cantik dari para WP yang direkomendasikan oleh BM'rs

ONS = one night stand
OOT = Out of Topic
OTOH = On the Other Hand
otong = titit, burung, penis
Outcall = The girl comes to your place.
OWO = Oral WithOut a condom
OWOTC = Oral Without Condom To Completion

P4P = Pay for Play, refers to the concept of paying for sex
Pangjay = Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta & sekitarnya
panlok = panda lokal
Papasan = Male manager of a massage parlor
Paris Dakar = paras manis dada mekar
Party Hat = Condom
pasar toge = pantat besar toket gede
payung = kondom
pinay = cewek dari Philippines
panda = WP import dari China
panda lokal = WP chinese lokal
Ph3 = Phone Tree, nyebarin info dengan cara cepat (lewat sms/email/telepon)
PIV = Penis in Vagina
PL = Pathetic Loser
PM = Private Message sent via the Forum's Private Message service
PNS = pemuas nafsu sex
PO = Phone Operator
Populer = pupu di eler, paha di obral
PP = panti pijat
PPD = pegang-pegang doang
PS = Private Show (Dance)
PSE = Porn Star Experience
PSK = pekerja seks komersial
Punter = British slang for a man who engages in sex with prostitutes
PV = Private Viewing (Dance)

RA = Relaxation Assistant
Raincoat = Condom
rakosa = rasakan kontol saya
Reverse Cowgirl = Girl on top facing away.
Reverse Half and Half = Intercourse followed by oral sex to completion.
Reverse Massage = You massage her.
Rimming = Analingus
rini = rintihan nikmat
RMP = Russian Massage Parlor
ROB = Rip Off Bitch
ROFLMAO = Rolling On (the) Floor Laughing My Ass Off!
Roman = An orgy situation.
Roman Shower = Vomit play.
RRI = rayuan-rayuan iblis
RTFF = Read the Fucking Forum
Russian = Penis between breasts, Quickie (in Australia)

sange = sangat ingin ngewe
santi = santapan titit
sarung = kondom
SBY = Surabaya
SC = Strip Club
SD = sekolah dasar
seatbelt = kondom
sekwilda = sekitar wilayah data
setel perseneling = ngewe
SG = Street Girls
Shill = An insider posing as a satisfied customer
sikontol panjang = situasi kondisi toleransi pandangan dan kangkauan
sipedes = simpenan perempuan desa
SMA = sekolah menengah atas
SMP = sekolah menengah pertama
SO = Significant Other
SOF = Shit on Floor
SOG = Shot On Goal (one release)
SOMF = Sat On My Face
soni = sodokan nikmat
SOS = sisa on semalam
South of the Border = Gential Region
Southern France = BBBJ
SP = Service Provider, suck penis, blow-job, seponk
SPA = saya pijat anda, saya pegang2 anda, saya pengen anal
Spanish = Penis between breasts (Australia)
Spinner = Very petite, thin girl
SSI = speak-speak iblis
SSN = speak-speak nabi
SSD = speak-speak dewa
ST = short time
STD = Sexually Transmitted Disease
STR = Short Term Relationship
Stroll = Path frequented by street walkers
STW = setengah tua
STNK = setengah tuwo ning kenceng
Sun Hole = anal, lobang matahari
sugeng = susu ageng
sugito = suka gigit toket
supel = suka peler
surabaya = susu rayut banyak gaya
susilo = suka silit orang
Sustagen HP = susu tante genit haus peler
SW = Street Walker
Swinger = tukar-tukar pasangan

TAMP = Therapeutic Asian Massage Parlor
Teabag = Man squats and dips balls in partner's mouth.
telenji = bugil
Terano = tete rada nongol
TG = tante girang, titit gatel
TGTBT = Too Good To Be True
tikus darat = tinggi kurus dada rata
TK = taman kanak-kanak
tocil = toket kecil
toge = toket gede
TOFTT = Take one for the team. In reference to a new, non-reviewed provider.
Tossing Salad = Analingus
toman = toket mantap
tongpes = kantong kempes, tocil (toket kecil), kantong kempes alias bokek
torabika = tolong raba biji kakak dong
TP = Tanning Parlor or Tanning Place
Tri-F = A devotee to the "Find them, Fuck them, Forget them" strategy
Troll = Rude and hideous PL
Trolling = Posting thinly disguised ads in a discussion forum.
TS = Transexual
TTM = teman tapi mesum/mesra
TUMA = Tongue Up My Ass
tunge = tukang ngewe
tung-tung = tunge, bum-bum, ngwee
TV = Transvestite
TVSW = Transvestite Street Walker

udinpetot = udara dingin pengen ngentot

WIR = Would I Repeat?
wongso subali = wonge gak sepiroa susune sak bal folly
WOT = Woman on Top
WP = wanita pemijat, wanita panggilan
WSW = White Street Walker
WTF = What the fuck?

XOXO = Kisses & Hugs

yanto = doyan toi
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary (you could get different results)

HAPPY LEARNING

Pohchuan
15-02-2012, 10:46 PM
My Favourite

intelek = intip tete lewat ketek

Intelek sounds like "Intellectual", but means "Peep at the breast through armpit openings"

hahaha, I Love Bahasa.

klguylate30s
16-02-2012, 01:12 PM
teteku Last Activity: Yesterday 06:22 PM & yet no reply! LOL!!! :p;):D GO AHEAD! MAKE MY DAY!

JustGrownUp
16-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Hey i was told to go try out malioboro for girls. Is it a good place? Also for cosplay to try out thematic room in spark hotel.

Any bro tried these out? I will be going to jakarta on 25th feb.

Wanko
17-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Any Bro can verify if this promotion is still on-going at Terminal Classic? Thanks

new happening in town,

terminal classic 5th floor (new), have a package for rp 600k from 6pm to 2am all u can FJ :D but can't take more than 1 to room.

better check it out faster, because this package unknown would last how long. cheers;)

imsexfreak
17-02-2012, 03:53 PM
So many around the area. Sands, Alexis, Odesius, many many more all with happy ending

Thanks bro for the recommendations

imsexfreak
17-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Bro, thanks for the recommendation. Hope if got time, can go cheong together.

If you are staying at Novotel Hotel, next to the hotel, there is a spa called Sands Spa. You just need to walk out of the hotel and turn to the right and walk all the way to the end you will see a entrance. Go into the lobby and take the lift up to 7th floor. The price for local is Rp200k for normal room with curtain only and Rp300k with attached bathroom and lock door. HJ is Rp200k, BBBJ I am not sure and FJ is Rp500k. There is a KTV on the 5th floor. It you want to venture out of Manage Dua, you can take a Blue bird taxi to Classic Hotel, its at Managa Besar, the taxi drivers will know. They have a disco with strip show from 7pm till don't what time, entrance fee is Rp30k I think or there is a Spa at the basement (never go to the spa before so not sure the rates). Another place you should go and try it is Alexis Hotel, its a 7 floor so call hotel. The 7th floor is a spa entrance fee is Rp150K they have local - Rp1.1mil, local models - Rp1.2mil, China, Thai and Viet - Rp2mil. If you book a girl they will waive off the entrances fee. The best part is you can bring the girl that you book to the hot pool where they will accompany you at the hot pool and build your chemistry and of course made other guys jealous hahaha.
On the 5th floor of Alexis Hotel, its a massage parlour and the massurs are all PRC and the price is Rp2mil for 1.5hours. Have fun :D

axeman24
17-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Bro, thanks for the recommendation. Hope if got time, can go cheong together.

Sure no problem, I will be there 2 weeks per month there. If you are coming pm me.

Pohchuan
17-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Sure no problem, I will be there 2 weeks per month there. If you are coming pm me.

2 weeks per month.... bro, do you drive there? or have a driver?

axeman24
19-02-2012, 11:47 PM
2 weeks per month.... bro, do you drive there? or have a driver?

I don't drive there but I have my dealer who will drive me around if I need to. If not I will just take a cab. Very convenience, just make sure its a blue bird cab.

teteku
20-02-2012, 05:40 AM
Bro,
There are taxi like blue bird and silver bird and golden bird. these are quite safe.

Cheers.

YoungHunk
20-02-2012, 03:02 PM
my 2 cents contribution.

Last wednesday, first went to Immigrant Club at about 11pm, had two beers. 60-70k rp per btl. Its not a club where working ladies would go to. lotsa of bule.
music is just the typical pop music. DJ not so good.

then left and went to BATS. entrance 110k rp for a drink. chose a beer. more bules this time. and the ladies, we all know, most of them working there. many of them old ladies. not my type. the bule exotic type. live band there was not so bad though. better than Immigrant, and also IMO better than CJ. see below. had one more beer and left at 2am.

Last saturday night. went to CJ. entrance fee 150k rp. one drink. reached around 12mn. already very packed. girls are aplenty. man as well. about 2 ladies : 1 man ratio. standard of ladies better than BATS. but still have old ladies around. grabbed a drink, found a corner and look around for target. found none but one in front caught my eye."A" made some eye contact with me. 30mins later she still did not make a move. then her friend came over and told me "A" wants to know me. somehow "A" disappeared and her friend also dont know where she go. eventually she went to VIP area and got another customer. I was like wheres your friend. then, another cewek walked past. tall slim, in skinny jeans. My type. chatted up with her.

she said shes here only when she need money for university (once a week or one every two weeks). but every tom dick harry in the club seems to know her.Then I guess she needed money every now and then.
danced and drink with her .. until live music set finished about 1.30am.
she popped the question. and agreed for 1 juta. thats where we left the place. and where i saw she saying goodbye to every tom dick harry. then i know lies lies lies. Haha. so proceeded to my place ..
lookswise still the same compared to under disco lights. body wise .. not so well taken care of for her age of 21. stayed for 2 hrs and she left. RTF? no. service wise lose out to the one in travels and classic.

but still i wanna look for a place to pick up ladies. and not so much bule please. Any bros any suggestment?

adboy_6
20-02-2012, 03:37 PM
hey

I was there last wednesday too, about 1pm though, and it was pretty empty. Left after a drink.

If you looking at non-bules places, suggestion would be to the north, kota area. Crown, classic, diamond, club 36, super, and the recent cherry comes to mind.

Would follow-up with my advantures.

adboy_6
20-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Had a chance to visit the city after almost 1.5 years. So just want to update on the latest.The aim of the trip was to update myself on the various places and try out some new ones.

Arrived on a tuesday evening, about 9pm. Got a 2 star hotel, Feodora Hotel, < 100 metres into a sideroad in Mangga Besar, thinking that its only USD$37 for just a few hours sleep should be ok.

Hotel takes some time to locate, but it was OK for the price. One thing good about such hotel is that when I need to print some mail, the manager actually use his own laptop to print it out for me, free. At better hotel, it would be charges in the business centre.

After droppiong the bags, move to lokarsari. The place had been renovated, only the first floor though. The atmosphere is like Plaza Indonesia now. Todays is no more.

Next walk down towards Stadium. On the way, saw this new Hotel, Amaris (which I stay on the second nite). Would highly recommend this as it is new and clean and the deco was high-tech. They had sensal touch lift buttons.

Decide to jump straight to classics, where it was my favourite the last trip. drop into the lounge on the ground floor. Noticed that the 'angmo' girls were still around. The PRC had largely disappear or not to my taste.

But the one thing that make me stay was the sexy dancer. They were the best in the whole trip. Young and very provocative, but strip till bikinis. They make me stayed till 1 PM.

adboy_6
20-02-2012, 09:35 PM
I next make a trip to the new illigels. The entrance is at the back of the building. On entering, on the right is the lounge. Pretty empty, I took the right side where there is not a single customer. The sexy dancer were on, with only bottoms on. Again, finish my drink and walk across to stadium. Again go to the lounge on the 4th floor, I think, just beside the spa. Here, the band caught my attention. the lead singer was good and could reach very high pitch. stay till the last, about 2 am.
Walk back to the hotel, stopping at the delicious wanton noodle stall, around lokarsari, where the same womain pimp would ask if you want girls.

Reach hotel and then start booking hotels for the next few days. decided on amaris the second note and then moving towards the south the next 2 nites, park lane and le meridien.

I had always been doing that, trying different scenes in jakarta.

Booking through agoda, I had to print the hotel vouncher, and so approach the reception. the manager, sudiato, went to the extend of using his own laptop and print the vouncher, free, for me. I think that would make me come back.

No score for the first nite.

Pohchuan
20-02-2012, 10:56 PM
I don't drive there but I have my dealer who will drive me around if I need to. If not I will just take a cab. Very convenience, just make sure its a blue bird cab.

Yes, there are bluebird cab everywhere, but if cheong until late nights, the taxi driver outside the clubs want lumpsum and refused meter. That is not very convenient, but again with Jakarta traffic, it is not advisable to drive, get a driver is a better option I think

davidloh
20-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Went to Orchardz Hotel spa in pangeran Jayakarta recently.

Entry fee: About 270k for VIP room

Went in, changed into massage shirts and shorts, and quickly proceed to girl selection counter to choose girl. No pictures available only number tag of the girl that are free. Cant remember which Number I choose, as it was recommended by the counter girl. Proceed to the pool and sauna first. After about half an hour showered and waited at the lounge area. Within 5 minutes I was asked to follow the counter girl upstair. Took lift and was shown to a room. Waited a while before the therapist came in. Small sized girl with big boobs. Asked me to lie down and she proceeded to take off her own clothes and massage me, we are both naked. Massage was good and she allowed me to lie on her lap allowing me to see her full breasts. After that ask me if want full service or just HJ. I ask for full service and was quoted 350k. Left a happy man

Rainman
21-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Again, finish my drink and walk across to stadium. Again go to the lounge on the 4th floor, I think, just beside the spa. Here, the band caught my attention. the lead singer was good and could reach very high pitch. stay till the last, about 2 am.

The Band is on the 3rd flr bro. Disco is 4th.... heheh

adboy_6
21-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Thanks for correcting. I usually go all the way up to the disco, walk one round to source out target, then move 1 floor down to the lounge.

The recept and bouncer always obliged when I say that I want to just take a look.

adboy_6
21-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Continuing my advantures:

Second day:
slept, breakfast at about 9 am, rest and then check-out. Move to amaris, then took the busway to harmoni. Target is to spent the afternoon relaxing at Delta spa.

Found it after a 15 minutes search. It was then about 1:30 pm. At the reception, the receptionist introduce the pricing, 400K+ for standard, 500K+ for junior, and 700K+ for suite, for all 3 massage type, that is, 3 session. Went in, enjoyed the sauna, steam bath, pool for a good hour.

You make reservation for the massage on the second floor. The girl in black would introduce the package again. I opt for mud wrap, and all 3 types of massage (traditional, shasitsu and hot stone), suposingly 2 hours job.

once ready, they would invite you into the room. My junior suite has a bath tub, bathing area. My girl was called risma, who I would rate a 7. She claim to have work in delta for a year.

lying down, the first was the mud wrap. she paint you with mud (volcanic??) and then wrap you up. Then she proceed to massage you head. She ask on the candle for the ears, and I opt in since I had not tried it before. Not sure waht effect it had, but it seem that she used the wax to rubb around my ears and then stuck the candle into my ears. I guess the wax flow around the ears, as she then scrap around the ears wafter she had put away the candles.

I was sweating under the mud wrap . When she unwrap me, she wash me up in the bath tub. Yes, she literally, scrub you all over, and even towel me dry, from head to toes....to be continue

adboy_6
21-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Next was the 3 type of massage. I know that there willl always be a happy ending, but the anticipation during the massage was pleasant. Whenever she moves near to the part, she would barely touch the scotrum, or the stick. At last, while lying face down, she place both my legs onto her kneeling thighs. And she started massaging the part. It was pretty subtle initially and before I realsied it, my rod was stiff hard. She asked me to turn over, and continue massage the area. In fact, I did not feel any stroking, but it was very pleasant feelings. I shot after 5-10 minutes.
she clean me up and then continue with the legs.

The phone rang, She then led me to the bath-tub and scrub me all over again. towelled me and then I dressed up. The bill came to 781900. The bill reads:
1. massage 2 session =290000
2. Room = 125000
3. ear candle = 75000
4. 2 pocari = 48000
5. aromatherapy = 30000
6. Mud therapy = 120000
7. Hot stone = 80000
8. service charge = 13900

Tip the girl $50K

When I step out and look at the time, it was 1830 hours, that means a good 3-4 hours massage session, minus the pool/suanna portion.

took the busway again for some shopping at Plaza Indonesia.

Arrived back at hotel about 10 pm. wash-up and first-stop, travel hotel.

Same procedure, receive tag upon entering, order a drink and started targeting. Score first shot in Travel. Will not go into details as there had been numerous post on this already.

At about 12 pm, took a cab down to crown. I had never visited crown before, so need to check it out. Took the lift up to 7 floor. Cover charge is 25000, with a drink card (beer, aqua, etc). Head-on on entering was the disco. when you pass the gantry, sitting between the 2 doors, are all girls on the take. moving into the disco itself, you will noticed many more standing beside the main door.

Moving to the right hand corridor, it led to the KTV rooms. On the left led to the lounge.

The sexy dancer was well covered up like cheerleaders, but they are the pretiest.

Walk around somemore, but no target to my liking, so back to hotel to rest.

Kiev
21-02-2012, 10:02 PM
hi guys,

anyone in Jakarta now? Wanna meet up to chiong? PM me asap....

has any bro tried his luck picking up girls at clubbing spots like Dragonfly and Red Square?

Bro Rainman,

do you still remember me? We met over 10 years ago with Moon Face. :)

Kailis
22-02-2012, 01:03 AM
Will be in Jakarta next Week monday 27 Feb till Sunday 4 Mar
Just a Beginner really so if u want a drinking buddy or someone to hang out?

adboy_6
22-02-2012, 03:13 PM
third Day:
Usual late breakfast, and then taxi to Park Lane. Nice hotel, but not recommended. It seem that the road it is on is always jammed. After a nice nap, I took a cab to ambassador mall, supposing 1-2 km away. The cab had to travel away to make a U-turn and then travell all the way to the otehr end of the road, another U-turn before reaching the mall. So imagine a big over-shape. That 2 Km took me 1.5 hours and almost 55000 cab fees. Accordingly, there are many major construction along this stretch of the road.

Had dinner and some shopping, the traffic had not subside at 2000 hrs. So I decided to walk. Took me about 0.5 hours.

Dressed up and then proceed to X2.
Managed to slip in behind 3 angmo. The place was virtually empty. Guess it is still early, about 10pm.So decided to proceed to CJ.

CJ was packed. Did not see anyone familiar. My previous were also not there. Many bules, and the girls seem to be only looking at them. The band was the same one, though certain lead singer seem to have change.

again no target, so left for hotel at 2 am.

adboy_6
22-02-2012, 03:24 PM
forth day:
Move to Le-meridien on check-out at about 10am. Le-meridien allow me to check in at about 11 am. dropped my bag and then proceed to delta spa at gatot subroto. This time asked for a standard room, which have a shared toilet along the corridor.

The experience is not as good. As usual, do the rounds in suanna, steam bath and pools, before proceeding upstair.
Ask for 3 massage type only.

The girl, mini, had work there for 3 years. But I did not find as good as the one in Harmoni.

The usual massge, not as hard or detail as Risma. There was no stimulating touch at all. At the end, she just ask you to turn over, and she proceed to pump me directly. No massage, sensual touch, etc.

The bill came to 560700 as follows:
1. massage 2 session = 305000
2. room = 115000
3. 1 pocari = 24000
4. aroma therapy = 50000
5. hot stone = 80000
6. service charge = 6700

So you note that it charges differently from Harmoni, a bit more expensive.

obnker
22-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Am in jkt now .. Staying at fxmall, any kakis wanna join cheong..

Hi I will in jot on tis fri pm me

obnker
22-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Will be going to jakarta next weekend. friday to sunday. any bro going at the same period? maybe can meet up to cheong.... :D

Pls pm me I will be in jkt tis fri

adboy_6
22-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Came out at about 4 pm.Back to plaza Indonesia for some shopping. Went back hotel to drop all the shopping trophies, wash-up and then decided that Kota is still best.

dropped into Berlian to call on Rudy and see if there is any potential. Alast, no Rudy and no one caught thee eyes.

walk over to stadium, hoping to see the band. But it was a different one tonite. Seem that stadium had different bands every nite. Accordingly, tonite is an amatuer band. The music was great, but the showmanship on stage was not there.

sexy girls was no good. Mama managed to get me an english speaking girl. IN fact, I realised that this place have many gems, syt, my type. there was this lolita with blonde hair. My girl is 18, sori, I forgot the name.

I left at about 12 midnight. Head back to hotel and of course, dropped into TigaPuloh. It will be my first visit. It was booked for a private event the last time I tried. The band was good. There were a number of girls, you can see that they are WL. Howeevr, again more for the bules. I see no target. Not recommended for likemind asian like me, who only have eyes for syt.

Retired at 2 am. next day flight at 9+am

To me, it was a good refresher, exploration being the key. Hope others can gain some experience reading this share.

t4tortoise
22-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Heading to JKT next week... Any bro's want to go hunting?
Haven't been out much in JKT... but want to change that on this trip.
=)

klguylate30s
22-02-2012, 05:41 PM

Kusotare
22-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Hi all, will be staying at best western mangga dua, any massage within the hotel? Not looking to venture outside. Really appreciate the help.

Pohchuan
22-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Hi all, will be staying at best western mangga dua, any massage within the hotel? Not looking to venture outside. Really appreciate the help.

Take a short taxi ride to Hotel Orchardz (pangeran jayakarta), very near to your hotel, less than 5 minutes can reach. The spa there offer Full service. After that take taxi back to your hotel. Hotel to hotel taxi ride should be safe. Please venture outside best western mangga dua

Rainman
23-02-2012, 12:46 PM
hi guys,

anyone in Jakarta now? Wanna meet up to chiong? PM me asap....

has any bro tried his luck picking up girls at clubbing spots like Dragonfly and Red Square?

Bro Rainman,

do you still remember me? We met over 10 years ago with Moon Face. :)

Wow. 10 years ago? Moon is now station in Shanghai since 5 years back....

Jackal Junior
24-02-2012, 12:25 AM
TigaPuluh, BATS, Blok M even Berlian and Kartika are mostly for bules' taste.

Lokasari, PanJay, Glodok for non bules.

adboy_6
24-02-2012, 04:31 PM
where's panjay?
....new target for zxploration...

The Law
24-02-2012, 06:18 PM
where's panjay?

Panjay sure he means PJ area between Mangga Besar and Mangga Dua lots of pijat plus there like MTR and Royal etc.

Pohchuan
24-02-2012, 11:39 PM
where's panjay?

Panjay = PJ = Pangeran Jayakarta

It is a road name

savethedate
28-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Guys these are the two best place in Jkt, always find time to visit those place whenever in Jkt..

Alexis
Jl R.E. Martadinata No 1
Jakarta Utara 14430
Phone: +62 21 6983 3333
Fax: +62 21 6983 1111
Email: [email protected]

Malioboro Hotel & Spa Jakarta
Jalan Gadjah Madah No. 13
Telephone. +62-21 638 50000
Fax: +62-21 633 7181

They have local, local-chinese, prc, russia, uzbekistan, spain (reccomeded), india (by request), thai..

Its heaven... Cost around 1.5-2 million rupiah..

johngan
28-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Thanks bro. I recall Alexis, you can pay with credit card. What about Malioboro?

Guys these are the two best place in Jkt, always find time to visit those place whenever in Jkt..

Alexis
Jl R.E. Martadinata No 1
Jakarta Utara 14430
Phone: +62 21 6983 3333
Fax: +62 21 6983 1111
Email: [email protected]

Jalan Gadjah Madah No. 13
Telephone. +62-21 638 50000
Fax: +62-21 633 7181

They have local, local-chinese, prc, russia, uzbekistan, spain (reccomeded), india (by request), thai..

klguylate30s
29-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Since it's been 3 weeks & no reply; let me repeat this question ; I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY!Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.

teteku
29-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Bro,
Jakarta has many clubs to hang out, but common...ly these clubs and bars are in the hotel like Mulia, and shangilia.
There are places like MyBar and TopGun, these place are in the south of the city.

Cheers.

teteku
29-02-2012, 02:53 PM
bro,
If you choose to hang out in JKT, take note to take only blue bird taxi .

Cheers.

Hatakehaku
29-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be going to Jakarta for 1 night next week, I will be staying at Pullman. Any recommendation near that area? I have been reading in this thread but can't seem to find any place that is near my hotel, Pullman.
Best if got local chi or ang mo.
Thanks alot in advance!

:)

Pohchuan
29-02-2012, 06:24 PM

Alexis

Conversion Cost of 1.5-2 million rupiah to SGD is $210 - $280 . It's not heaven, its expensive.

BobGuccione
29-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Conversion Cost of 1.5-2 million rupiah to SGD is $210 - $280 . It's not heaven, its expensive.

Have to agree with Bro Pohchuan. The quality of some of the EE girls really CMI. Cheongsters only choose them for novelty value.:rolleyes:

dunnoleh
29-02-2012, 11:23 PM
alexis for the locals is abt 850,000 rph, less than 1 million.. so its pretty ok as the quality of the local girls are v good. on top of that the service is #1

marlioboro is second...

pullman hotel is just beside central park shopping mall... if you dare to venture the local karaoke/mp... can take taxi to daan mogot, abt 10 mins drive away depending on the traffic condition..

============

last but not least, will be in jkt for next 2-3 weeks, arriving tomorrow... any bro wants to drink n cheong?? will update with my local number tomorrow...

teteku
01-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Bro,
If you really want a real good footie massage in Jakarta you should try nano nano in the north of the city. Next to the highway.

Cheers.

teteku
01-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Bro,
Anyone that want to do visa on arraival will have to have a return ticket out of indonesia.
I just pick up a friend at the airport, and had to solve that problem for him.

Cheers.

newbird9403
01-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Thanks bro. I recall Alexis, you can pay with credit card. What about Malioboro?

Yes but they will add another 2 percent to the bill.

The Law
01-03-2012, 02:26 PM
pullman hotel is just beside central park shopping mall... if you dare to venture the local karaoke/mp... can take taxi to daan mogot, abt 10 mins drive away depending on the traffic condition..

============

Could be the Pullman's which is by Bunderan HI which replaced the Nikko Hotel, if so you are in the middle of nowhere really half way between Blok M and its razmataz and half way bewteen the delights of Kota

Hatakehaku
01-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Thx for the info bro!!

lokkok
01-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Can anyone suggest any massage places at Bekasi area? It's my first time travelling to Jakarta. I appreciate for any info and kind advice from the seniors here.
As a reference, my hotel is near to Metropolitan Mall.
Thank you.

klguylate30s
01-03-2012, 06:12 PM

teteku
02-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Bro,
If you like massage with happy ending you should try My Place.
It provide happy ending included in the service.

Cheers.

eslief
02-03-2012, 02:12 PM
hi bros,

I need to make a trip to surabaya n jak next week. not been to surabaya b4 so dunno if whether it is as happening as jak! thinking of where shd i stay the night.

any bros can advise?

cheers

stamphere
02-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone been to king's cross at kelapa gading area?

teteku
03-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Bro,
I think the place you could try for volume of girls would be Travel and classic.

If you should find many girls to your liking.
The volume in these place easily double the volume of the other places.

Have fun and be safe, please take blue bird taxi.

Cheers.

camotorpedo
04-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Hi Bros,

Would appreciate if I can get some help. Can anyone advise if I can do overnight booking from joints like Terminal Classic or Travel Hotel? If so what are the rates and timings like? Or are there better places for bookings...

Many thanks in advance

stamphere
04-03-2012, 03:16 AM
Hi, I heard last time Travel Hotel do allow overnight bookings, but there were cases where when the girl was in the hotel, there was more than 1 guy. To protect the girls, from what I know, you are able to do a 3 hour booking for 900k, but room will be within travel hotel. Correct me if I am wrong. For Terminal classic I am not sure. I think sometimes, it all depends on whether you able to talk thru the mami.

teteku
04-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Bro,
Travel and classic have different policy on take out girls.
If the girls do not owe money, I am sure you could nego with them on the spot, but if the owe money to the boss, if would be up the boss to set the prices.
If she is a hot seller it would cost anywhere from 5 vouchers and up, if she is not such a hot sell it would start from 3 voucher and up.

Cheers.

Pohchuan
04-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Bro,
I heard that Central park has a gym and the girls there are really fun and easy to get to know...
I heard from a friend that there are many marketing girls there selling properties and insurances, their target is the male members there.....hahaha....
The mode is to join free trail for two week and to look2 and see2 if there are potential around......:D
One of our mutual friends have brought many girls from there out on dates.
I will check it out soon.

Cheers.

Any news on Central Park? I am those who has the habit of hunting sales girls or receptionists/cashiers

AngusYoung
04-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Any Bro can verify if this promotion is still on-going at Terminal Classic? Thanks

Can anyone confirm that classic terminal has another 5th floor outlet. I always thought it's 2nd. We are talking about the location in pasar baru right. Thanks

stamphere
04-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Hi Augus, I went last month and I did saw the there is a new joint at the level above terminal classic, not sure which floor. I heard the promotion ended already, they had this promotion whereby if you go for 1 bonk there you will get a free bong at classic terminal.

ironchef5
04-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Can anyone confirm that classic terminal has another 5th floor outlet. I always thought it's 2nd. We are talking about the location in pasar baru right. Thanks

hi augus, ya the 5th floor is the same as 3rd floor class terminal. the only different is all the girls will be seated all in 1 direction facing the tables n chairs. U have to take the lift from the first floor beside the toilet. btw.. they are only open after 6pm for the 5th floor whereas the 3rd floor is open from 1pm onwards.
Cheers.

AngusYoung
04-03-2012, 09:33 PM
hi augus, ya the 5th floor is the same as 3rd floor class terminal. the only different is all the girls will be seated all in 1 direction facing the tables n chairs. U have to take the lift from the first floor beside the toilet. btw.. they are only open after 6pm for the 5th floor whereas the 3rd floor is open from 1pm onwards.
Cheers.

Thanks Ironchef! Wud u say 5th floor is better? Same quality of girls? Tks

newbird9403
05-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone been to king's cross at kelapa gading area?

Very happening. Recommended.

angelhunter702
05-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Hi bros,
I'd be travelling to Jakarta this weekend and would be staying overnight. Would like to call in local for overnight, any recommendation? Probably would be staying Marriott hotel. What is the rate for a local like? Your kind reply is very much appreciated! Million thanks bros!!!

angelhunter702
05-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Hi bros,
I'd be travelling to Jakarta this weekend and would be staying overnight. Would like to call in local for overnight, any recommendation? Probably would be staying Marriott hotel. What is the rate for a local like? Your kind reply is very much appreciated! Million thanks bros!!!

stamphere
05-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Hey Bro newbird, can tell me more about King Cross? Like the rates and price?

teteku
06-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Hi bros,

Around Jakarta there are a few escort provider, most are not that reliable, there is one Hartono, but his girls are quite expensive.
You could go out to check out the night scene.

Cheers.

teteku
06-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Any news on Central Park? I am those who has the habit of hunting sales girls or receptionists/cashiers

The news is that I got a few nice marketing girls at that place. I have not tried any other place, I heard that the girls in the surdiman place have a lot of marketing girls, will try there when I am free.

Cheers.

hbengkok
06-03-2012, 04:38 PM
King Cross : Local 300, 600K. CK (lower grade, compare to Malio/Alexis) 760 K.
All not include tips (150 - 200 depends)

ironchef5
06-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Thanks Ironchef! Wud u say 5th floor is better? Same quality of girls? Tks

Hi Angus,
Actually for volume wise i think 3rd floor is better but 5th floor u will definately get fresh faces compare to the 3rd. I've been to both and find that both are equally sextisfying. The reason for them to open up the 5th floor is because the 3rd floor gets really pack in the night.
Do u btw travel to jkt often?

Cheers.

AngusYoung
06-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi Angus,
Actually for volume wise i think 3rd floor is better but 5th floor u will definately get fresh faces compare to the 3rd. I've been to both and find that both are equally sextisfying. The reason for them to open up the 5th floor is because the 3rd floor gets really pack in the night.
Do u btw travel to jkt often?

Cheers.

Tks bro, useful info. I don't go often only abt once a year. I go to the usual joints like malio, Alexis, classic, fortune n of course cj n bats

serpico
06-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Hey Angus
I'm going to JKT soon..staying at the Shangri-la
I heard BATs is full of dinos...a bit like beach club KL
Am I wrong???
hope so

cheers

teteku
06-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Bro,
Bat the girls are not old but maybe not your type. there are more for expats types; moreover the pricing is also on the high side.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
07-03-2012, 02:24 AM

AngusYoung
07-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Hey Angus
Am I wrong???
hope so

cheers

Hi Serpic, you are not entirely wrong. Majority are MILFS ie the more mature which the bules seem to have preference for. But there are some younger ones too of course. Dont go too early so that you can still till closing as during that time you will see a oversupply of girls and you can take your pick as they are desparate to close a deal.

weeteo77
08-03-2012, 12:19 AM
Dear Sam bro,I'm in sheraton hotel jakatar any good recommendation around here?

stamphere
08-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Hi Bro, are you referring to Sheraton Media Hotel at Gunung Sahari?

1. There is a so so in house spa + happy ending at orchardz hotel, just beside sheraton media, walk able distance. Heard the bros in the forum mentioned before.

2. Or you can just take a taxi to Classic Hotel, Travel Hotel or My Place Spa located at Golden Boutique Hotel which are all nearby.

someonecool
08-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Hey Angus
Am I wrong???
hope so

cheers
Bro Serpico....

sorry I'm a bit of a newbie..... but bro, what is "dinos" ? I've been a Beach Club in KL, and I find that quite interesting... in the sense, a good bar to drink, and pick up WL.. I will be in Jakarta starting this weekend for 1 week, any recommendations on bars like that... and the price range for overnight back to my Hotel ?

Been reading about a few places like Terminal Classic, Travel Htl, Alexis / Marlioboro are these places bars where we can pickup the WL or brothels ? Can we do a outcall or its in call only ?

btw... what is "bules" ? I see many people mentioning it.

Any other recommendations appreciated...

Thanks,
J

vaxvms
08-03-2012, 10:02 AM
u read from pg1 till this page u will know wat is bules? maybe u'll wat is farang as well in 1 of the thread
happy reading...

weeteo77
08-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Thank I'm moving o red top hotel

abcxyz1606
08-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Hi bros,

hi, i tried local newspaper for call in. had quite good experiences with them. standard price shld be from 600,000 to 800,000 for 2 hrs. try bargaining when u call. good luck n hav fun!

Hard Drive
08-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Any updates on Travel Hotel? I'm going to JKT tmr for 1 nite only.

Pohchuan
08-03-2012, 10:47 PM
btw... what is "bules" ? I see many people mentioning it.

Any other recommendations appreciated...

Thanks,
J

bules are not mules or bulls.... hehehe. Neither they are blues, or nubile.

Bules are Indonesian word for Ang Moh or Farang or Caucasian lar.

stamphere
08-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Hi Bro Hard Drive, Travel Hotel is the place I go everytime I go Jakarta. HAHA. I think everything is still the same. :)

klguylate30s
09-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Attn:taitaikunu/aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks; Since it's been almost 5 weeks & no reply; let me repeat this question ; I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY!Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.

teteku
09-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Bro,
On the plane to Jakarta, the gentleman sitting beside me asked what is the best time to move about in Jakarta.
He was staying in Mulia, I would say it traveling after 8 pm would be good and going from south to the north would be better. going south from Mulia should be hell at that time.
Hope this could help.

Cheers.

vaxvms
09-03-2012, 01:23 PM

up u some pt since u so helpful :p

kirian
09-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Hi Guys,

I spent 3 night in Jakarta and went to both Terminal Classic at 3rd and 5th Floor. Basically, 5th floor is more organised, cleaner and seats are easily available. Issue is that the girls are seated all across one row and you have to sit near to take a closer look. Otherwise, just choose by their figures. The band is good. I listen to them only and did not call any girls.

As for 3rd Floor, I feel there are more girls but messy, smokey and rowdy..Advantage is that you can get a closer look at the girls. Language for both floors is a problem in terms of English speaking. I managed to get one that speaks ok at 3rd floor. Band also not bad.

I also went to Orchardz Hotel for a SPA but I will give a miss next time if I want a good massage. I think the girls are good at XXX job only :) Food and drinks are cheap anyway....I choose a Smoothie Massage (BJ and kiss your body plus asshole with ice and hot water). I will say BJ is good.

I am checking out now and may try Lotus massage (clean) at Mangga Dua Square for a good rub :)

Cheers...

teteku
11-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Bro,
I was at south Jakarta , traffic is quite bad but there is this place wijaya center, many massage parlors, many young syt there, price are reasonable, as it is catering to the Japanese and Korean clients.

Cheers.

teteku
12-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Bro,
Just a short FR, the quality at Alexis has drop very badly, maybe the better looking local girls have gone elsewhere.
the expats girls are also so so, not saying that the other places is any better, but SunCity PRC girls are much cute...er.

Cheers.

Rainman
12-03-2012, 02:26 PM
I just voted this thread as "TERRIBLE".

Looks like some crazy man talking to himself all the times??:confused:

klguylate30s
12-03-2012, 07:24 PM
LOL same here! ;)I just voted this thread as "TERRIBLE".

Looks like some crazy man talking to himself all the times??:confused:

Pohchuan
12-03-2012, 11:18 PM
I am checking out now and may try Lotus massage (clean) at Mangga Dua Square for a good rub :)

Cheers...

you might want to try Casanova Salon if you are at mangga dua square. Salon plus HJ is an old concept in JKT

kirian
13-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Salon at Mangga Dua Square? Which floor?

teteku
14-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Bro,
This year hari raya is expected to fall on 19-20 August, which means that the month before would be looking an FL would be a bit harder, as the girls will be going back to the village.

Cheers.

rs07
14-03-2012, 09:26 AM
i will be going to jakarta for vacation alone for about 7-10 days. Most likely from 4th april. I am thinking to stay at this chic quarters apartment and it looks nice. Daily is about 50plus sin . For 1 month rental is about 500-600 sin. I think is cheaper to rent for 1 month than daily rate and we can split the bill who ever wanna stay there. Most likely, i will be on 3/4 april till 10/12 april and for others can continue using it. Let me know and we can discuss. Just PM me.
these are the info
http://www.agoda.com/asia/indonesia/jakarta/chic_quarter_residence.html

http://www.infokost.net/detail/kost-chic-quarter-pasar-minggu-meja-kursi-tempat-tidur-2707

someonecool
14-03-2012, 10:07 AM

Thanks Bro... appreciate your response. :)

teteku
15-03-2012, 12:50 PM
i will be going to jakarta for vacation alone for about 7-10 days. Most likely from 4th april. I am thinking to stay at this chic quarters apartment and it looks nice. Daily is about 50plus sin . For 1 month rental is about 500-600 sin. I think is cheaper to rent for 1 month than daily rate and we can split the bill who ever wanna stay there. Most likely, i will be on 3/4 april till 10/12 april and for others can continue using it. Let me know and we can discuss. Just PM me.
these are the info
http://www.agoda.com/asia/indonesia/jakarta/chic_quarter_residence.html

http://www.infokost.net/detail/kost-chic-quarter-pasar-minggu-meja-kursi-tempat-tidur-2707
Bro,
That is great, I would like to half it with you but I need to know how much is the rental.

Thanks.

rs07
15-03-2012, 08:40 PM
As from the website, its between 600 for the standard room. I will try to ask them later. The most i will stay a week. Then from there we can work out. The place and location looks good. I will PM u.

Guy4Fun
16-03-2012, 04:31 PM
hi bro here, need some urgent help, will be visiting jakarta this weekend, are there any good recommendation for spa near hyatt?

rs07
16-03-2012, 07:45 PM
already called them. 1 month is 3.7 juta (500 plus). I will be staying from 4th to 14 april. Anyone wants to continue till end of the month? we split the bill. its like 250 plus for 2 weeks. Cheaper than stay in hotel. PM me please

YoungHunk
16-03-2012, 08:13 PM
any bros wanna go venture this weekend in jkt. feel free to pm me. :)

The Law
17-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Salon at Mangga Dua Square? Which floor?

Same floor as Carefour in the basment next to a clothes shoo on that floor...

klguylate30s
17-03-2012, 02:52 AM
Bro just to share with you, this place is really way out from Central Jakarta & you'll need to plan your travelling time well to avoid wasting time in the famous Jakarta Traffic jam! This is way out south & close to Pondok Indah area! ;) BTW why don't you post this in the other non commercial & non con men thread @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 ??? Posting here & trusting yourself to this conman may put your self at risk! :rolleyes:already called them. 1 month is 3.7 juta (500 plus). I will be staying from 4th to 14 april. Anyone wants to continue till end of the month? we split the bill. its like 250 plus for 2 weeks. Cheaper than stay in hotel. PM me please

teteku
17-03-2012, 09:54 AM
hi bro here, need some urgent help, will be visiting jakarta this weekend, are there any good recommendation for spa near hyatt?

Bro,
You could try Fortune Spa, Massage and Lounge Bar (Golden Triangle, Jl Mas Mansyur, near Menara Batavia, and in front of Hotel Le Meridien) Phone: 5722151 - 5722152
Hope this could help.

Cheers.

newbird9403
20-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Same floor as Carefour in the basment next to a clothes shoo on that floor...

Remember don't go after 8.30pm. They close after that.

PCCKING
21-03-2012, 09:35 AM
I went to the studium ktv yesterday and it wasn't fun. Girl block here block there. You guys know what I mean :)

Any suggestions for other KTV that are more happening and more fun?

Will cheong again tonight.

Thanks.

teteku
21-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Bro,
A little FR on Illegals, was at the spa, the good thing is that about 100 plus massage girls are all sitting out there for you to choose.
The bad thing is they get pick up very quite, the pretty ones.
The spa is very posh, one of the best I have around, even better than some fave to six stars hotels.
Price is not cheap but the the rooms are very good and so is the massage.
The club is empty.
The KTV is one of the best in town, the room are very nice the sound systems is also pretty good.
There about 100 girls very good volume and the girls are very pretty, but the pricing for the girls are very expensive.
The cost to bonk the KTV girls is at least 5 time the price in other place.
So overall great place to hang out, but the girls very EX even though very pretty and many to choose from.

Cheers.

YoungHunk
21-03-2012, 11:39 AM
anybody up for ladies night tonight?