PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

jgw
09-06-2002, 10:16 PM
Can anybody point me to Hotel Olympic? I mean web address?

Rainman
10-06-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by jamesgwilliams
Can anybody point me to Hotel Olympic? I mean web address?

Hotel Olympic is a small hotel thus do not expect any web address. Their main biz is the KTV on the 3rd and 4th Floor.

There are many small hotel like these in Lokasari, Mangga Besar areas and no reservation required. Rates should be about Rup 300,000 for a night or SD62.

Check it out with your local contact here in Jakarta if u have one.

Cheers

wonsim
10-06-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
Medan, my friend also told me it is now quiet and not like before. Anyway, he will arrange a gal for me and said it will cost Rup 500,000. Well, gals are cheaper only in Jakarta.

Central Java. Quiet hor, also stayed at the Hyatt the last time I was there. Nice place but very expensive, we order a bottle of Black Label and it cost more then 1 million. Semarang is better.

Techno place.

Sydney2000 - Mangga Besar
Miller - Lokasari (new)
Millennium - Gajah Mada Plaza
Gudang - Omni Batavia
Grand Manhattan - Borobudor Hotel
Stadium - 4th Floor
1001 - Jl Hayam Wuruk
Halai - Ancol

Most of the above only open at 10pm and closed at 6am.

Hi Bro Rainman

So does that mean one is able to pick up gals at this places for free when you buy them some "shake head pills'??? Btw...I guess most the gals there doesn not speak English rite.

Sorry to bother you time and again but mi really blur lah. Does those gals who go there to shaek head student/working adults or full time pro? And also, what is the best way to apporach them. Dun they chrage at all or really free?

Will be in Bandung from 17-19 and 19 night at JKT. You will be kn JKT during this period?

Cheers

Cheers

Martini-Fan
12-06-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by wonsim
Does
those gals who go there to shaek head student/working adults
or full time pro? And also, what is the best way to apporach
them. Dun they chrage at all or really free?

Hi Bro,

once I had a night with a disco girl. I suppose they are there for fun, but they'll follow you for action if they like you.

Btw, nothing is for free. They expect drinks and a little help in the morning. Not a big thing, so what?

Rainman
13-06-2002, 07:48 PM

Hi Bro Rainman

So does that mean one is able to pick up gals at this places for free when you buy them some "shake head pills'??? Btw...I guess most the gals there doesn not speak English rite.

Sorry to bother you time and again but mi really blur lah. Does those gals who go there to shaek head student/working adults or full time pro? And also, what is the best way to apporach them. Dun they chrage at all or really free?

Will be in Bandung from 17-19 and 19 night at JKT. You will be kn JKT during this period?

Cheers

As mentioned by Martini, my good friend. There are no such thing as free iin this world. U could don't pay if u want but what is Rup 200-300K if u like it. They are not pro and most are there for some fun and maybe pocket money.

Most at these places are real local and yes, many Chinese thus don;t expect them to know English. What u get depend on your luck and whether they like u or not. I see many Chinese but as most of my firend that knows me. I never pick up before. I prefer to go to the right place as I always insist on service.

In fact just came back from Medan and the gals that I got was shit, 17 yrs old and yes for the first time. I got a dead fish. Separate report coming in the otehr thread.

As for 19th Jun. yes I might be here. I think u have my HP number. Otherwise. PM me your and I will sms U.

Cheers

Rainman
13-06-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Martini-Fan

Hi Bro,

once I had a night with a disco girl. I suppose they are there for fun, but they'll follow you for action if they like you.

Btw, nothing is for free. They expect drinks and a little help in the morning. Not a big thing, so what?

A little help in the morning as in School fee for next month. So be kind and gave what u think they deserve. Learn from Martini lor.

Cheers

Martini-Fan
14-06-2002, 08:30 AM

A little help in the morning as in School fee for next month.
Cheers

Uuuups, only for a month? I paid for the whole semester for her and her two sisters, and lots of books. Probably I spoiled the market, you should say such stuff earlier! :D

Rainman
14-06-2002, 12:12 PM

Uuuups, only for a month? I paid for the whole semester for her and her two sisters, and lots of books. Probably I spoiled the market, you should say such stuff earlier! :D

My friend. u make so much money. So okay wah.

See u soon???

Martini-Fan
14-06-2002, 12:52 PM

You're right, so that's my part to develop Indonesia? Funny, my financial support for poor people seems to be determined for girls between 18 and 23, beer bars and golf courses.

FAQ:
Any other hobbies, Mister Martini??
I don't think so....... :D

Cheers

danny41sg
14-06-2002, 03:20 PM

See u soon???

Pak Rain,

Any recommendation? Which hotel near to happenning. Like you, I insist on service. Kalau boleh, saya mahu panching.

Selamat petang

Rainman
15-06-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by danny41sg

Pak Rain,

Any recommendation? Which hotel near to happenning. Like you, I insist on service. Kalau boleh, saya mahu panching.

Selamat petang

Good Hotel with high classs happening would be the Mulia Hotel at Jl. Asia-Africa near to CBD or Borobudor Hotel.

For Kota, no real good hotel there but real happening. U know what to expect in China town, Right??

Anyway, the above hotel is only 20-30 min away from China Town.

Cheers

phenom
16-06-2002, 01:45 AM

Pak Rain,

Selamat petang

Try the rekso Mercure which is run by a French-owned international chain. Its on Jln Hayam Waruk near the juction with Jln Mangga Besar Raya.

MoonFace
16-06-2002, 02:34 PM
ohh...finally back in Sg
any of my kaki in Sg ? Rainman? Kiev? LiNPeh?
want to go out ?

MoonFace

sassina2
16-06-2002, 09:48 PM
Rain, seems you the expert on Jakarta here so this is for you. Last time I was in Jakarta in Jan, I tried out TCs at Lokasari and had a great time with a young bandung lass who part times there and works in supermarket in day.
Do you know the place and have you better recommendation than TCs for I loved it although there were too many young kids that made me feel like a phaedophile and I missed out on those by choice.

Lastly, if you know TCs, do you have any great gals to recommend there that I MUST TRY? thanks.

Sassina2

jgw
17-06-2002, 09:39 AM
R the hotels below are near the happening places. Thks.

1. HOTEL INDONESIA, JAKARTA

2. HOTEL WISATA INTERNATIONAL JAKARTA

3. Sari Pan Pacific ( Thamrin )

Rgds.

Rainman
17-06-2002, 10:19 AM
There are quite many report on TC or another Indonesia name by moonface. U might like to check it out.

There are too many gals in TC to remember or recommended. Most are very good but too young for some ppl. Feel like a grandpa whn there. Another point is that the gals move around alot and u might not see them again the 2nd time u goes there. What I don;t like about the place is the room, it is too samll.

Similar places :

Super
Stadium
Hotpants
Sari Ayu
MTR
Bintang Mawar.
Travel
LA Bar
Rasa Sayang

Jesus, the list goes on and on lor.

My all time favorite is Super and Stadium.

Cheers

Originally posted by sassina2
Rain, seems you the expert on Jakarta here so this is for you. Last time I was in Jakarta in Jan, I tried out TCs at Lokasari and had a great time with a young bandung lass who part times there and works in supermarket in day.
Do you know the place and have you better recommendation than TCs for I loved it although there were too many young kids that made me feel like a phaedophile and I missed out on those by choice.

Lastly, if you know TCs, do you have any great gals to recommend there that I MUST TRY? thanks.

Sassina2

Rainman
17-06-2002, 10:23 AM
R the hotels below are near the happening places. Thks.

1. HOTEL INDONESIA, JAKARTA

2. HOTEL WISATA INTERNATIONAL JAKARTA

3. Sari Pan Pacific ( Thamrin )

Rgds.

1- good 5 stars in the 80th. Boring

2- never been there but heard interesting place.

3 - Nice bar on the side near the carpark.

All these are at Thamrin and 10 min away from China town.

Cheers

LiNpEh
17-06-2002, 12:54 PM
moon...

glad to hearyou r back.. when will you need to get back to jkt.. mayb if you still in town when rains comes back then we all can go for a blast...

Rainman
17-06-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
moon...

glad to hearyou r back.. when will you need to get back to jkt.. mayb if you still in town when rains comes back then we all can go for a blast... \\

u not in Malaysia meh???

Cfm see u this Thur. eye should be in Duxton for happy hours as ususal. U arrange the KTV and let me know hor... Check with Dez and the gang for me ok okay.

U can SMS me on my Singapore HP From Thur morning onward.

Cheers

Need also to meet xyz7766 and freshman.

MoonFace
17-06-2002, 01:50 PM
LiNPeh ehThis trip back will be for quite sometime.

Rainman gimme a call when you back ok..

MoonFace

LiNpEh
17-06-2002, 02:20 PM
ok lar.. we all party this weekend lor... can book big KTV and go while.. just need to find the right place right...

danny41sg
18-06-2002, 09:07 AM

Good Hotel with high classs happening would be the Mulia Hotel at Jl. Asia-Africa near to CBD or Borobudor Hotel.

For Kota, no real good hotel there but real happening. U know what to expect in China town, Right??

Anyway, the above hotel is only 20-30 min away from China Town.

Cheers

Thanks bro. I just found out that we'll be putting up in "Mallenium Hotel". What can I expect there?

Rainman
18-06-2002, 11:03 AM

Thanks bro. I just found out that we'll be putting up in "Mallenium Hotel". What can I expect there?

Good for u, u should check with LimPeh as the last time we went to "JJ" and Tanurmal disco which is just next to the above.

These are pick up places and the later u goes there the better. Check Limpeh FR on the gal he had there and the one his friend had. His firend asked for one and 2 came but that silly man reject the 2nd and use only one. I think he pay about Rup 200 K for one night.

I will meet u then. Don't worry my friend.

U want to meet up on Thur with Cheong in Singapore. I should be somewhere??

Cheers

MoonFace
18-06-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by neckblade
Hello Moonface

me going to JKT this week (middle of week) - 18-21 June
pls provide your contact no. or mobile in my PM
I tried to PM - not possible
if not leave email at [email protected]

me look for you for some drinks and for your help on cheonging discos - lokasori etc. and nice place for massage and extras

thks
Neckblade

Timing is bad neckblade..
cos I'min Singapore right now and and won't be available during this period.
check the report, i hope you can figure your way around town.

MoonFace

Chimo
19-06-2002, 07:23 AM
Can anyone give me an aproximate cost of the standby airfare from Jakarta Denpasar return if purchased at the airport.

My memory from a few years ago was that it was approximately S$160. Am I close on this.

Either Garuda or Mapati or any other choices. Is the bus a real option??

Many Thanks.

danny41sg
19-06-2002, 08:45 AM

Good for u, u should check with LimPeh as the last time we went to "JJ" and Tanurmal disco which is just next to the above.

These are pick up places and the later u goes there the better. Check Limpeh FR on the gal he had there and the one his friend had. His firend asked for one and 2 came but that silly man reject the 2nd and use only one. I think he pay about Rup 200 K for one night.

I will meet u then. Don't worry my friend.

Cheers

Thanks bro but can't confirm. Might need to go to KL tomorrow. Will call your mobile or Cheong's if there's a change of plan. BTW was at New York yesterday, with Customers, tried calling Cheong but he did not answer his mobile leh. Maybe busy......... you know what huh.
Don't worry die die will try to make time to meet up when in Jakarta.

Rainman
19-06-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Chimo
Can anyone give me an aproximate cost of the standby airfare from Jakarta Denpasar return if purchased at the airport.

My memory from a few years ago was that it was approximately S$160. Am I close on this.

Either Garuda or Mapati or any other choices. Is the bus a real option??

Many Thanks.

Rates airfare abour Rup 1.5 million return. Domestic is quite expensive now.

To go by bus would be crazy considering the road condition here not to mention how these driver drive here.

Fly lah and I think direct from Singapore might even be cheaper.

danny41sg
19-06-2002, 11:42 AM

Cheers

Brudders,

Where do you have in mind this time ? Please SMS me just in case I can joint you guys.
Hey Cheong, still waiting for your best lobang...leh? I wait wait friut no drop leh. What happenning?

Anyway, you guys have fun.

danny41sg
19-06-2002, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rainman
[B]

Pak Rain,

Can't find FR by LimPeh on the above...leh.

Rainman
19-06-2002, 01:02 PM
[B]

Pak Rain,

Can't find FR by LimPeh on the above...leh.

it is in Page 7 on base on my setting. I don't know about yours.

Anyway, repaste here for your perusal.

Cheers

Quote from LimpEH

fun time...

met up with rainman and moonface while i was in jakarta last week... just to speed things up we headed to jj after meeting at tiga puluh....

met a lady there who called herself rani... after finishing pool with moonface.. chatted her up.. for an indon she sure had a pair of nice jugs and ass, this is looking at her fully clothed..... chatted with her and the topic went to her spending ON with me... she initially said that she cant as she is having her period but after after some persuasion by rainman and myself.. she agreed.. asked her how much she wanted and she said 400k.. agreed.. but she said that she din wan to leave till later.. me and the little bruther was impatient but told her nevermind.. if she wans to come she come and if she din then its okie....

atfter tellin her where i was stayin i left the place the place with rainman and moonface and headed to the disco next door... nothin much happened and we left at ard 1.30..

went back to the hotel and to my surprised rani turned up at me doorstep at ard 2.30 and asked me if i still remember here.. told her yes, grabbed her in and then after soem small talk proceeded to the bathroom..

sure enough once those jugs got realeased it just bounce right into me face.. kept sluppin away she she will pulling me bxers off... she shen proceeded to blow me in the raw... those lips of hers really know how to suck.. she then stripped me completely and gave me an AR and then proceeded back to blowing me... couldn't take it any more and told her i was cumming and she increased her suction pressure... unloaded a whole mouthfull and to me surprised she swallowed the whole thing and din even spit it out... we then took a shower together as me little bruther needed a rest.... ( it was then i found out that the period thing was a farce...)

after the shower she rubbed me dry and as i was shacked asked her to give me a pijit which she agreed.. in the course of it little bruther stood to attention and she started to blow me again... as her pussy was positioned right in me face, i could help but to start to play with it and started to finger fuck her... after a while she became really wet and i was semi drinking her pussy juice... she then said that she need to fuck and after putting me rubber on she sat on me and started to ride away... we then changed position over the course and end up doggy style.. i then stared to finger her arse and poked me finger up her hole... after a while i asked her if she wanted to do it there and she just guided me in.. it was a bit tight at first but then it slowly loosen up... soon i was pumping away and after some ten minutes and three different position, i cum in her... she then pulled me ruber off and started to licked me clean.. man this gal sure love me juice.....

exhausted we both fell asleep.. soon i was dreaming that i was being blown but when i opened my eyes.. it was rani blowing me in the morning till i cummed..... after she had swallowed.. we took a showered and we both started fucking while showering... man this was one girl who couldn't stop... in the end, i postponed my trip back to sin till the next day and spent the whole day with her.. in bed.. only getting up to get some food.... man this was heaven... gave her double of what she asked for in the end... it was worth it....

rating...

looks : 8/10
body : 8/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
AR : 8/10
FJ : 8.5/10
Attitude : 10/10.....

.........rainman & moonface... thanks bruther for that intro...

Moonface.. when r you back in sin.. dont mind going to batam with you.. give me a call on me cell phone k....

So..SCreW WhiLe YoU CaN

Rainman
19-06-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by MoonFace

Timing is bad neckblade..
cos I'min Singapore right now and and won't be available during this period.
check the report, i hope you can figure your way around town.

MoonFace

Have u contacted LimPeh regarding tomorrow (Thur) night??

Ask the chief ccoordinator and let's ahve fun in Singapore.

Cheers

Martini-Fan
19-06-2002, 05:35 PM

in the end, i postponed my trip back to sin till the next day and spent the whole day with her..

So..SCreW WhiLe YoU CaN

Well written, bro, that are the famous Jakarta chicks. Wonderful girls. I also postponed a return flight for a girl already.

6/10 in JKT is 8.5/10 here, and
your 8/10 is unbeatable here.

Counting the days till I can go again.

MoonFace
19-06-2002, 09:20 PM

Have u contacted LimPeh regarding tomorrow (Thur) night??

Ask the chief ccoordinator and let's ahve fun in Singapore.

Cheers

yeah...he contated me. but might not be able to make it.
have already state my reasons.
when are you coming back ?

MoonFace

Rainman
20-06-2002, 10:53 AM

yeah...he contated me. but might not be able to make it.
have already state my reasons.
when are you coming back ?

MoonFace

Okay. Then we meet on Fri at the famous Devil Bar.

Cheers

smiler
20-06-2002, 10:55 AM
Rain, you now in SG oredi????........When you going back to Jarkata again...me will be there at around early July or mid July....so can we meet up????

LiNpEh
20-06-2002, 11:20 AM
when will you in jkt.... fer sure???

jgw
20-06-2002, 11:31 AM
Going to Jakarta on the 21 june and return on 23 june. First time in Jakarta and would be staying in President Hotel. I read all the reports here and at the end got confused on where to go.

Can someone recommend 4 -5 places for a newie like me who has just 2 nights and day to spare? Kindly state the name, price, address (or direction from my hotel) and price.

Thk u very much.

Sparman
20-06-2002, 12:10 PM
anyway offer to save me from Polonia Hotel in Medan? Arrgghh..... really boring.

danny41sg
21-06-2002, 10:34 AM
[B]

Cheers

Rain,

Will you be in Jakarta on the 26/06 onwards? Mobile number no change huh, as printed on name card?

Rainman
21-06-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Sparman
anyway offer to save me from Polonia Hotel in Medan? Arrgghh..... really boring.

In Medan......

Go to Taira Hotel and there is a Disco next to it. open at about 10, upper class crowd and head shaking place. Nice pick up if u know how.

Across Taira is the Danur Toba Hotel where there is another disco, also open at 10. Crowd lower class. Also can try pick up.

If u want to got o the KTV. Note that there is no gals in KTV in Medan (Most of the KTV). U have to bring your own.

There is one KTV though with happening and it is in Novotell Hotel.

Another place to pick up nice young university gal is at Uni Harapan from 2000 hrs. u need contact to get it. One problem though. While u choose them, note that they are also given the right to choose who they want to have a good time.

For ABG, U should go to the mall and try your luck, most are out for a good time. It is near Tamrin

All above infor I gather when there 2 weeks back though I didn't have time to verify them. I was staying in Ankasar Hotel and we went to the KTV below called the SOCCORE or something like that. No gals for bookings and the KTV rooms is equip for only head shaking. Very cheap. 10 of us with 6 gals and total cost for drink and room is only Rup 1.3million.

However, we were with lots of Medan Kia and they brought many gals for us to choose. 3 hours is Rup 300k and till morning is Rup 600K. The papi will bring them here. No Chinese though but very young Medan gals... Still a little dark and overall...ok ok only for me. Was told tthat to get the Chinese, u need to know how to sian and they will follow u. As no time, so we didn't ask the Chinese to come.

Hope the above infor helps.

Cheers

Rainman
21-06-2002, 11:50 AM
[B]

Cheers

Rain,

Will you be in Jakarta on the 26/06 onwards? Mobile number no change huh, as printed on name card?

I should be there from Mon onward. All remain unchganged and before that. How about meeting tonite at the devils???

Cheers

Rainman
21-06-2002, 12:00 PM
Going to Jakarta on the 21 june and return on 23 june. First time in Jakarta and would be staying in President Hotel. I read all the reports here and at the end got confused on where to go.

Can someone recommend 4 -5 places for a newie like me who has just 2 nights and day to spare? Kindly state the name, price, address (or direction from my hotel) and price.

Thk u very much.

As a newbie. u don't need 4-5 places lah.

Take a cab from your hotel and go down to stadium. Pub, Disco, KTV and fuck shop all under one roof wah.

The Disco open at 10 and close in the morning. Enough hor??

Cheers

danny41sg
21-06-2002, 12:46 PM

I should be there from Mon onward. All remain unchganged and before that. How about meeting tonite at the devils???

Cheers

Bro,

What time will you guys be there? I'll try to make it but I don't think can stay up late, passport expires at 9.00pm. Is Cheong with you also? Will call your mobile if I'm going.
Thanks for the invitation.

cheong jb
21-06-2002, 12:53 PM

Bro,

What time will you guys be there? I'll try to make it but I don't think can stay up late, passport expires at 9.00pm. Is Cheong with you also? Will call your mobile if I'm going.
Thanks for the invitation.

yes infact i am preparing to go in in two hours time try to rush to 1612 to watch WC :D

Rainman
21-06-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by cheong jb

yes infact i am preparing to go in in two hours time try to rush to 1612 to watch WC :D

KNN... Game over lah u Aeroplane KING. Make me rush there and never see u...

Okay see u tonite at D.

Cheers

LiNpEh
22-06-2002, 09:53 AM
rain...

at least he came and party.. drink and then eat with us... so okie lor.. forgiven...

james...

why you wanna go to 4-5 places for what... like what bro rain says.. try either stadium or 1001.. these two will be enough to take up the most of your nights... unless you r very familiar with jkt or that you speak indonesian malay very well.. i do not recommend that you go wondering ard... you might just get robbed... if you wan to get a cheap one and have the thrill of it then head to the HRC.... there got plenty.... but u go got no cap dont try... not worth the risk as the gers all wan to go it withourt caps..... unless you reckon that that your life is too cheap......

biboy
23-06-2002, 03:07 PM
agree with bro neckblade ... i was there at rajamas for a few nights, some 3 months back. i knew some of the PRC gers working there, coz they were here working at LP a month before.

advise: generally, some most of JKT's KTV, u need to know the people there. not only at rajamas, oso at millenium, hai lai etc. never go alone or even 2 persons. right size is 4 or more. go before 8pm, u can get better gers if u wan PRCs.

recommended hotel: stay at rekso mercuri hayam wuruk. very near to rajamas or millenium. oso, walking distance to stadium.

beware of cabs after midnight, pay abt twice the normal rate. they will ask somewhere 4-5 times the normal rate.

oso, if u bring any ger back to hotel, prepare some small change. in case got police block (the police there use canes on the road!!!), wind down the window slightly, & pass the money to the policeman.

we walked out of rajamas at 9am, was told they won't close until customer leave. if customer dun wanna leave, they will continue on, if you can afford to pay lah ...

anyone going to JKT again, PM me. i was thinking of going, but cannot find kaki ...

wonsim
23-06-2002, 10:09 PM
Was in Jkt last week and I did post a FR but posted wrongly as a new thread.

Nonetheless, first time to BM and must say quite a smoky place but did saw some pretty chick. Even saw one chinese, think she a local but just average look. Was told most of them are part timers, can any experienced bro here confirmed on this?

One thing is the price...very affordable..195,000IDR inclusive of room. Can;t asked for more.

Will be in Surabaya 1st week July and Jkt on 3-4 week. Bro rainman, I did PM you two weekd back, did you received?

Cheers

Rainman
23-06-2002, 10:19 PM
Only managed to spend 3nites in JKT but here is the latest.

Went over to Rajamas in Manggu Besar area
there are a few Chinese chicks here - saw one who is so fuckin bitchie I can screw her in the lift.

The Indon gals here are quite nice
So had 1 back in the hotel room - 1 million Rps

Sorry unable to meet u as still in SIN.

Glad u had a great time. Tell me about the Chinese chick there?? last I went with a friend, booked 2 chinese gals, sat iin the hall to talk cock and when we wanted to leave at about 3 am. She talk like everything okay but when time to go. She refused. I mentioned it somewhere here.

So what happened to yours??

Cheers

Rainman
23-06-2002, 10:27 PM

Nonetheless, first time to BM and must say quite a smoky place but did saw some pretty chick. Even saw one chinese, think she a local but just average look. Was told most of them are part timers, can any experienced bro here confirmed on this?

One thing is the price...very affordable..195,000IDR inclusive of room. Can;t asked for more.

Will be in Surabaya 1st week July and Jkt on 3-4 week. Bro rainman, I did PM you two weekd back, did you received?

Cheers

BM. I did a posting here at the request of bro here together with moon. Anyway, there are only 3-4 Chinese and yes, they are so so. Mine with a 7/10 in term of look and her BBBJ deserve a 9/10. Her breast is a good 34 D. Interested?? Go and look for my post on her. And yes, she is only working part time here according to her.

Sorry bro, I did not recd your PM and in my PM tracking. I notice you did not read any of the PM I send to U. Please check your PM Tracking.

Have a good time in Surabaya and see u.

Next week.... danny41sg will be here....

Early July... LiMpEh and Smiler will be here...

So u liaise with them and we could meet together.

Cheeers

Rainman
23-06-2002, 10:31 PM
Fr
Was in Bandung and Jkt last from 17-20 June.

No action in Bandung as client too decent, does not frequent all those choeng places. However, he definitely brought me to all the top restaurants in Bandung and the famous factory outlet.

Back in Jkt on the 19 nite, wow...this client of mine is a cheong king himself and after done with biz matter, brought me and my colleague to Bintang Miwar at around 7pm. We were supposed to go for a massage 1st but He said that cannot go too late if not all the chio part timer will be taken up.

Not a bad place and in fact, saw a chinese there but very average, not pretty at all. However, for the indo gals, saw a number of pretty ones and was recommended one 21 yo name Liskar by the mamasan. Apparently, the mamasan has known my client for 8 yrs and she assured us gd service.

Price : 150,000 IDR + 45,000 IDR for the room
Look:6/10
bODY: 6/10 small breast
B/J : 5/10 too soft, no suction but quite obliging.
FJ : 8/10 very responsive and know how to make one hi.

Only negative point is the room, quite run down n too open. probably that why the gal cant moan too loud. But the gals both my client and colleague had were very chio and is definitely a place worth visit again. Will be back there soon...

My client keep saying most gals there are part timer....Bro rainman or other experience bro...can cfm on this? I did saw the gal that my client had left right after the session with a guy on bike.

Will be in JKt again sometime mid to end july. Btw..will go surabaya 1st week july, any bros have good cheong places to recommend? Btw..Bro rainman..I Pm you recently, did you received?

Cheers

Rainman
23-06-2002, 10:42 PM
My question is where I can find those tall Indonesian Javanese chicks who look like models and who hang around Plaza Senayan and where's the best place for a pickup or a paid bonk?
Tall Indonesian Javanese mixed beauties can fight with Thai fairskin beauties mannnnnnnnn!!!!
hahahha!!

Thks to Rainman and Moonface for all the advice in these posts
Let's keep the scene alive

I did posted a phone number somewhere here regards the king of of pimp in Jakarta if u want above.

Cost is between Rup 3-5 million for one shot. U call and they come to your hotel room with the credit card slotting thing and u can pay by card on the spot.

Few friends of mine tried and none say they are good. Beside Beauty, u got a dead fish.

If u really interested?? PM me and I forward the number to U.

Cheers

phenom
24-06-2002, 12:08 AM

Cheers

I've posted some info on BM in the old forum and a little in this thread as well. It's in pages 11, 27 and maybe 1 or 2 other pages too.
I'm quite a regular to JKT and Bandung and my next trip to these 2 places is scheduled for 26/6 to 2/7. Any quy who wishes to meet up can email me.

smiler
24-06-2002, 12:11 AM
Aiyo....my next trip will be mid July....and confirm liao.....like that me cannot meet up any wan of you guys liao......:(

phenom
24-06-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by smiler
Aiyo....my next trip will be mid July....and confirm liao.....like that me cannot meet up any wan of you guys liao......:(

First it was Manila last month and now it will be JKT next month that we will miss meeting up. Ah, well.....perhaps some other time, somewhere.............

newcomerjkt
24-06-2002, 11:02 AM
Following Rainman and Moonface recommendation, I went to check out Bitang Mawar and see if I could find Indo-chinese chicks there. It was 4pm on Sunday when I reached the place, daytime seems OK, but I won’t go there during the night. As soon as I pushed the door, I was welcomed by a mamasan, who took me to a seat. Then she asked me what drink, and what kind of girl did I want?
I mentionned that I wanted a chinese girl. When waiting for my girl, I was looking around, there were many chinese-indo chicks there, as well as Indo girls, I found most of them quite good looking.
5 minutes later, my girl showed up and sat next to me. Her name was Dina, 20yo, she was effectively chinese, quite pretty, slim, well proportioned. I accepted right away. She neither spoke chinese or english, so I had to communicate with my broken Indonesian. We chat for a while drinking, no rush. After 15 minutes, she asked me if I wanted to go “upstairs”. I accepted, paid the bill for the drink and followed her.

Room was OK, not good not bad, and I could hear the girls screaming next door, exciting!
So we proceed to shower, and then went into action. The session lasts for about 45 minutes, she was very friendly and service oriented. Overall, I was satisfied and paid here at the end. Cost: 200,000Rph + room 35,000Rph + tip 50,000 (I was in good mood!)
Grade:
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Kiss: 8/10 (allow french kiss)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
She seemed to be popular. As soon as we came out from the room, another customer was waiting for her.

newcomerjkt
24-06-2002, 11:07 AM
Last week end, I went to check out for a full service service massage. Was looking for Kartika, but finally went in Berlian massage, which is next to it, because the papasan starts to talk to me in mandarin on the street. There was a bar karaoke, and few girls to choose from, he proposes me an Indo girl, 24yo, slim and good looking (sorry forgot her name). We went in the room, which was soso, but still OK.
She starts to shower me, making sure that my didi is clean, then shower herself. Then she massaged me, her technique was very good and I enjoyed the massage a lot. After 30 minutes of massage, we went into action. BJ me for about 10 minutes, and then FJ which was satisfactory. When finished, she showered me again. Cost: 160,000Rph including room. Overall, a good value for money! It would better if the place had more girls.

danny41sg
24-06-2002, 12:21 PM
Beerlover !!

Oy!..cannot PM you leh!
you disabled it!
you PM me lah...i can contact you

or anybody else also working in Jakarta ?
interested to meet ? Singaporean or Malaysian welcome!

Doesn't necessary have to screw!
even for a beer session is fun!

Moonface

Hello bro,

Clear your PM first lah. Having difficulty sending you PM.

Rainman
24-06-2002, 04:50 PM
SAI

4th Monthly Gathering

Wednesday, 26th June 2002
18.00pm - 20.30pm
at the
UNTITLED Pub, J. W. Marriott Hotel
Mega Kuningan Jakarta

A chance to meet and network with fellow Singaporeans in Jakarta.
Come and join in the fun at our Monthly Gathering at the “Untitled” Pub at the JW Marriott Hotel, conveniently located in Mega Kuningan.

Members and guests are welcome to stay on afterwards and be entertained by the international band or book a Karaoke room to croon the night away.

To find out more you can contact SAI’s Secretariat, Ms. Retno at:
Tel:021 527-7731 FAX:021 527-7731 Email: [email protected]

Drinks are at 50% discount prices from 5pm – 9pm….

Wine Rp. 30,000
Beer Rp. 15,000
Softdrinks Rp. 14,000
Juices Rp. 16,500

Bring a friend along and join in the fun.
See you all there!

MoonFace
24-06-2002, 06:16 PM

Hello bro,

Clear your PM first lah. Having difficulty sending you PM.

wah..this mesage ages ago..
anyway i clear me message

MoonFace

danny41sg
24-06-2002, 06:27 PM
[B]SAI

4th Monthly Gathering

18.00pm - 20.30pm
at the
Mega Kuningan Jakarta

Hi Bro Rain,

You serious or not ? Got such gathering...meh. I thought you jusy joking. Anyway will try to be there. How far is this hotel from where I'm putting up?

danny41sg
24-06-2002, 06:31 PM
Sorry for the trouble bro.

Rainman
24-06-2002, 07:20 PM
[B]SAI

4th Monthly Gathering

18.00pm - 20.30pm
at the
Mega Kuningan Jakarta

Hi Bro Rain,

You serious or not ? Got such gathering...meh. I thought you jusy joking. Anyway will try to be there. How far is this hotel from where I'm putting up?

Have lah my friend but u know the Singaporean one. Not free where got come. Moreover, there is a semi-final worldcup match to watch on 26th Jun. So I think max is 5 ppl will be there.

Anyway. it is not too far from where u stay. max is 30 min.

Cheers

Rainman
24-06-2002, 07:30 PM

wah..this mesage ages ago..
anyway i clear me message

MoonFace

So bro... When coming home to daddy???

Cheers

cheong jb
24-06-2002, 07:34 PM

Cheers

why cannot find ppl to shake with u is it hahahahahahaha

MoonFace
24-06-2002, 07:39 PM

Cheers

Bro Rain..you went back Jakarta already ah ??

Alamak!... then have to watch Semis here already..
maybe go to Padang soak in the atmosphere..

I dunno yet..maybe 1-2 more weeks before i go back HOME

MoonFace

Rainman
24-06-2002, 07:45 PM

Pls lah. Moon aren't no shaker lah.

My kar so many. Just landed and phone ring liao. No time tonite. Tomorrow maybe.

Cee U.

MoonFace
24-06-2002, 07:45 PM

AHHH...Master Divine CheongJB..

It's an Honour to shake your hands finally!
Please forgive me for not being able to join you for your supper.

I'll definitely make it up to pay a homage to your holy city.
Because I'm searching for an answer to how our Bro Rainman was posessed that night at DBar with your presence.

I've never seen him like that in Jakarta before. So maybe I can finally find the answer in your honourable holy city.

MoonFace

MoonFace
24-06-2002, 07:51 PM
Sorry for the trouble bro.

Bro Danny

I apologise as I won't be in Jkt during that period.
So i cannot take you around. But i do hope our Bro Rain
are free to show you arround.

Don't hesitate to contact me again for your next trip
to Jkt. Hopefully I'll be there to take you aruond...who knows maybe
You can bring me to some new places...heh

ok..enjoy yourself and take care!

Welcome on board!

MoonFace

danny41sg
24-06-2002, 07:51 PM

Cheers

Hello Rain,

Is there something I should know? You and Moonface? I hope it's not what I'm thinking. Bro Cheong who shake who?

Rainman
24-06-2002, 07:57 PM

Hello Rain,

Is there something I should know? You and Moonface? I hope it's not what I'm thinking. Bro Cheong who shake who?

Don't ask too many question lah.

Wait for u at Devil u never come.... U said okay till 9 wah.

Cheers and c u soon.

Rainman
24-06-2002, 08:02 PM

AHHH...Master Divine CheongJB..

It's an Honour to shake your hands finally!
Please forgive me for not being able to join you for your supper.

I'll definitely make it up to pay a homage to your holy city.
Because I'm searching for an answer to how our Bro Rainman was posessed that night at DBar with your presence.

I've never seen him like that in Jakarta before. So maybe I can finally find the answer in your honourable holy city.

MoonFace

Bro.

In Jakarta. I am a rep or u may call expat. There are many rule and regulation pertaining what u could do and what u could not do couple with the amount of stress from my job. So a little difficult to be free and crazy. Every tomorrow here is a working day for me.

While back in Singapore. It is my home and moreover, I'm on leave hence the librety to just be myself and party all the way.

Most important of all. It is always nice to meet old friends. U treasure them more as u only get to meet them once a month.

Cheers

Rainman
24-06-2002, 08:09 PM

Bro Danny

I apologise as I won't be in Jkt during that period.
So i cannot take you around. But i do hope our Bro Rain
are free to show you arround.

Don't hesitate to contact me again for your next trip
to Jkt. Hopefully I'll be there to take you aruond...who knows maybe
You can bring me to some new places...heh

ok..enjoy yourself and take care!

Welcome on board!

MoonFace

Danny is in Singapore and u can always meet him to go down to NY SPA wah. Roman SPA also good. Got number 84... Everthing also can.

Cheers

PS : the above places in JB and I am sure if u chio LimPeh. He will surely come.

smiler
24-06-2002, 10:26 PM

Danny is in Singapore and u can always meet him to go down to NY SPA wah. Roman SPA also good. Got number 84... Everthing also can.

Cheers

PS : the above places in JB and I am sure if u chio LimPeh. He will surely come.

Wei how about me???.....Wah!!!!! so fast forgot me liao lor.....ok...never mind....swee.....:mad:

MoonFace
24-06-2002, 11:45 PM

Wei how about me???.....Wah!!!!! so fast forgot me liao lor.....ok...never mind....swee.....:mad:

will lah..me back in singapore for work also
so very stress that night, cannot enjoy.
but once i haev the free time..i will definitely release..

Smiler..nice to meet you too!
also Linpeh and Danny...

call you guys out when i'm free..
you got party also dun forget me...

anybody going to Padang to watch WC ?

MoonFace

phenom
25-06-2002, 12:04 AM
SAI

4th Monthly Gathering

18.00pm - 20.30pm
at the
Mega Kuningan Jakarta ..............................................

I'll be on a late afternoon flight and will go there directly from the airport. Hope to meet up with you guys after many misses. See ya!

danny41sg
25-06-2002, 10:00 AM

Cheers

Why not? I'll be more than happy. Moonface, I've PM you my contact number, call me if you feel like going into JB. I'll also pull Cheong along. Anytime after the 30th June 2002.

danny41sg
25-06-2002, 10:07 AM

Don't ask too many question lah.

Wait for u at Devil u never come.... U said okay till 9 wah.

Cheers and c u soon.

Wah piang brudder, don't like that ...lah. I SMS Cheong telling him I can't make it... leh and that was before 7.00pm. OK...lah I'll buy you some duty free cigi. Not sure leh.. Malboro or Dunhill? If I'm not mistaken, the last time we met, someone smoke Dunhill...is it you?

Rainman
25-06-2002, 10:48 AM

Bro.. Not swee lah but very handsome.

How can I forget your stressful face the whole night.

Take it easy bro. Tonite Take Korea again as u have 14 man plus 3 million supporter playing against a not too good German term.

oh!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope Martini-fan didn't read this.

Cheers

Rainman
25-06-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by phenom

I'll be on a late afternoon flight and will go there directly from the airport. Hope to meet up with you guys after many misses. See ya!

Actually not feel like going as I think no footi ball to watch wah.

Since u are coming on the same day as Danny, why don;t u guys PM each other and we could all meet to have some beer??

Cheers

Like that I might be there...

Rainman
25-06-2002, 11:02 AM

Wah piang brudder, don't like that ...lah. I SMS Cheong telling him I can't make it... leh and that was before 7.00pm. OK...lah I'll buy you some duty free cigi. Not sure leh.. Malboro or Dunhill? If I'm not mistaken, the last time we met, someone smoke Dunhill...is it you?

Dunhill is for Cheong lah.

Anyway, Cigi is cheap in Jakarta wah. Just buy me a beer will do.

Cheong is supposed to be in Sin at 1400 hrs but arrived u know what time?? After the football game at about 9pm.

Cheers

Rainman
25-06-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by newcomerjkt
Following Rainman and Moonface recommendation, I went to check out Bitang Mawar and see if I could find Indo-chinese chicks there.

Overall, I was satisfied and paid here at the end. Cost: 200,000Rph + room 35,000Rph + tip 50,000 (I was in good mood!)
Grade:
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Kiss: 8/10 (allow french kiss)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
She seemed to be popular. As soon as we came out from the room, another customer was waiting for her.

Bro u spoil market leh....

Anyway... glad u have a great time. So u going to untitle tomorrow???

Cheers

firrex
25-06-2002, 11:12 AM
Any brother interested in cheonging there this Friday night? Email me.

danny41sg
25-06-2002, 12:13 PM

Dunhill is for Cheong lah.

Anyway, Cigi is cheap in Jakarta wah. Just buy me a beer will do.

Cheong is supposed to be in Sin at 1400 hrs but arrived u know what time?? After the football game at about 9pm.

Cheers

Wah...lau, I think I very chia lat oredi but got people more chai lat than me huh. I tot he enjoing in 1612 oredi that is why I did not call, but SMS instead. Sorry Ok brudder, will buy you a beer for sure.

cheong jb
25-06-2002, 12:16 PM

Wah...lau, I think I very chia lat oredi but got people more chai lat than me huh. I tot he enjoing in 1612 oredi that is why I did not call, but SMS instead. Sorry Ok brudder, will buy you a beer for sure.

buy him a beer and dun forget my dunhill hehehe. and RAINMAN dun show ppl ur darkside (shake shake)

Rainman
25-06-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by firrex
Any brother interested in cheonging there this Friday night? Email me.

Who is that???

Cheong where???

Cheers

danny41sg
25-06-2002, 01:37 PM

buy him a beer and dun forget my dunhill hehehe. and RAINMAN dun show ppl ur darkside (shake shake)

Cheong, come follow me to Jakarta....lah and I'll for sure get you your Dunhill. Rain said cigi over there very cheap cheap. Cheaper than JB you know?

Rainman
25-06-2002, 01:59 PM

Cheong, come follow me to Jakarta....lah and I'll for sure get you your Dunhill. Rain said cigi over there very cheap cheap. Cheaper than JB you know?

Cigi here is Rup 6500 for a packet of Marlboro or SD 1.34 cent.

Cheong said he is coming mid July. U should check with him again.

Cheers

MoonFace
25-06-2002, 02:13 PM

Why not? I'll be more than happy. Moonface, I've PM you my contact number, call me if you feel like going into JB. I'll also pull Cheong along. Anytime after the 30th June 2002.

Well...someone is organising a trip to JB, Apollo next monday
by Kiev and his friends. if you are interested.. also intend to
advice CheongJB to help us.

of course invite lah...

but me more interested to go Sakura after cheong holified the place. must pay a prilmage to the place.

Cheong .. which is better ?

This is Jkt thread..so let's keep this short.

MoonFace

Martini-Fan
25-06-2002, 02:20 PM

Mister Rainman has a dark side?
This honourable businessman?

Oh, I didn't know that, so I must be careful?

Is my reputation in danger if ppl see me with him? :D
I still wanna become PM in Malaysia, that's not more longer possible?

Rainman
25-06-2002, 02:32 PM

Well...someone is organising a trip to JB, Apollo next monday
by Kiev and his friends. if you are interested.. also intend to
advice CheongJB to help us.

of course invite lah...

but me more interested to go Sakura after cheong holified the place. must pay a prilmage to the place.

Cheong .. which is better ?

This is Jkt thread..so let's keep this short.

MoonFace

Yep... Soo Soo ----- Go to the Malaysia Scene.

Changed just called me and I told him about Limpeh's interest to conquer Sakura. So changed is calling Limpeh today and u can arrange with them to visit Sakura. Maybe u can have an orgy session while watching the Final Worldcup there. Hmmm... Do they have a TV???

Okay... So much for now... Go to the right thread.

Cheers

Rainman
25-06-2002, 02:41 PM

Mister Rainman has a dark side?
This honourable businessman?

Oh, I didn't know that, so I must be careful?

Is my reputation in danger if ppl see me with him? :D
I still wanna become PM in Malaysia, that's not more longer possible?

Martini My bro. Indeed a friend in Need.

Thanks for the compliment as I aren't no biz-man but an ordinary employee.

For what u say... I shall support German all the way tonite...

Oh.. Incase I forgot... I shall be in "WhiteHouse" (the biggest Korean KTV cum PUB in Jakarta) to watch the game. Wish me luck.

Cheers

MoonFace
25-06-2002, 03:14 PM

Oh.. Incase I forgot... I shall be in "WhiteHouse" (the biggest Korean KTV cum PUB in Jakarta) to watch the game. Wish me luck.

Cheers

Oh..Whitehouse... nice and posh place!
The last time i went there was almost a year ago!

Goodluck to you and Germany you supported!
If we didn't hear from you again... We know who won!

heh heh!

MoonFace

Martini-Fan
25-06-2002, 03:33 PM

Thanks for the compliment as I aren't no biz-man but an ordinary employee.
Cheers

Yeah, me too, we all have to make the best out of our little salary. It's a hard life. :(

It's hard to hold a candle in the cold november rain. ~~~Axl Rose~~~

Btw, maybe I'm in Singapore for the final.

Rainman
26-06-2002, 11:50 AM
Okay. Korean lost to the German as anticipated to the disappointment of us in Asia. Watch the game at Boroburdo Hotel instead and lost some money.

So amongst us were some winner and won big on this. Decided to buy drink and we ended in the Karaoke next door called The Grand Manhattan CLUB.

Nice place with 31 rooms with the biggest been able to accomodate 25 ppl, 2 bathrooms and a bedroom. Nice or the best I have seen so far. There is a two tier sitting sofa much like in parliament with 2 huge TV and another 2 smaller TV, a dinning room, a kitchen and a small dance floor. Well, it was too big for the 7 of us so we didn't even check the rates.

Booked a smaller rooms and together with some PRC chick, we had a great time drowning my sorrow for the Korean.

In gerneral, the PRC is fun but too superficial for my liking.

Total damaged for the night wuth some beers, martell, rooms and 3 gals is about Rup 3.5 million.

Cheers

MoonFace
26-06-2002, 02:37 PM
Hi rc1221

I posted your PM to me , hope you dun mind..so everybody can share the info.

I have read/enjoyed the Jak-thread tremendously, I think you and Rainman has put up one-of-the-finest threads on Sammy! But the more we "outsiders" read, the more confusing Jakarta scene seems to be!!! Anyway, the thread stirred my desire to visit a first time - but may I ask Sifu for some advice, please:

1) BIG QUESTION: Is it unsafe for a non-Bahasa speaking lone-person to cheong JAK?? for I am now planning to do that for Aug 3-6 weekend, BUT SHOULD I NOT COME!??

Yes and No. But it's best to be accompanied. cos many taxi-drivers especially will test your bahasa first. if they know you can't speak well, they know you are new here and so prepared to be slaughter.
But still depends on individuals..if you are street-wise. you can make your way around without any problems. Martini-Fan can advised you more perhaps.

Likewise.. I felt unsafe to go to Wanchai, even though I'm chinese and speaking a non-HK cantonese. but just being street-smart..you can go anyway without problems.

2) Can I get by at places like Stadium by myself speaking English (and Chinese) only???

Many Hong Konger patronise there too!. Don't be surprised you'll find your own countrymate there. Most mamasan can speak Chinese and English, and foreigners are welcome there..so you won't get ripped off.

2) Do you have any suggested hotels /areas to stay (Jayakarta Tower? If rupiahs-no-object - Le Meridien? though I dont mind any other of hotel...)

If you want to be in the thick of the action. Jakyakarta is fine. but a bit run down (and recently the car-park was BOMBED), a good suggestion would be Mecure Hotel Resko. within walking distance of all THE places. but i suggest you not to walk at night, afternoon is fine (action starts early here).. take a cab always.. but be prepared to get ripped by cab drivers.. it's near , so they'll ask good price

3) If you have any suggested itineraries, it would be great...JAK just seems so sprawling confusing!

Jakarta is confusing.. even for me now.

4) FINALLY, AND MOST IMPORTANT: are you guys in town early-AUG and any chance of hooking up???

Give us a message when you about to come here..
I'll see whether we are free

Thanks much in advance for any guidance...
Raymond (form Hong Kong)

Welcome

MoonFace

wonsim
26-06-2002, 09:58 PM
]

2) Can I get by at places like Stadium by myself speaking English (and Chinese) only???

Many Hong Konger patronise there too!. Don't be surprised you'll find your own countrymate there. Most mamasan can speak Chinese and English, and foreigners are welcome there..so you won't get ripped off.

Ho Bro rainman

Not that true about newbie going stadium alone is safe and won get con. I paid 780,000 IDR for a chick the first time i was there with group of colleagues (all Sg)

Heard you mentioned that ON cost only 500,000 IDR.

Just my personal experience.

Cheers

MoonFace
26-06-2002, 10:43 PM
Ho Bro rainman

Not that true about newbie going stadium alone is safe and won get con. I paid 780,000 IDR for a chick the first time i was there with group of colleagues (all Sg)

Cheers

The price quoted is not wrong. depends on what time you are there to pick the girls. I always get quoted from Rp700k also.
if you go later..after midnight, you'll get lesser.

But Stadium girls are not known for take out. They'll have more customers for ST. hence the high price you need to pay.

You can try 4th Flr Stadium, pick up freelance. (Not those from the booth)

Or another place in Taman Sari, 150K for 3 hrs, 300k for ON.
Price may have changed.

Got a horny girl there once... and they all dressed in office wear.
(Not those tight T-shirt and Jeans type of girls..one look you know is a street girl)
So you won't be malu to take them to hotel.

MoonFace

rc1221
27-06-2002, 11:28 AM
Moon and Rain!

Thanks for your pvt and public replies. If it is like Wanchai, its 98% safe and I will be down in a jiffy!! Anyway, will keep following you thread and recheck to see if any brudders heading down or hanging around in early Aug...

Cheers,
RC1221

Martini-Fan
27-06-2002, 12:18 PM

Yes and No. But it's best to be accompanied. cos many taxi-drivers especially will test your bahasa first. if they know you can't speak well, they know you are new here and so prepared to be slaughter.
But still depends on individuals..if you are street-wise. you can make your way around without any problems. Martini-Fan can advised you more perhaps.

Hi mates,

Take chaep but groomed clothes.
No watch, a cheap handphone, so 2in1.
Around 50 US$, if it's gone, so what, who cares?
And go in Jakarta everywhere!!
If teksi, take a bluebird, the prices are reasonable.

The Indonesians are IMHO the friendliest people in SEA I've seen. I strolled around in Jkt after dark, no problems (Don't do that in Phnom Penh). There was no difference compared to the hours earlier. Anyway, I think the borderline for trips without a local is midnight. Then you should be in a safe heaven or in a teksi.
I've never had any problems, in dark areas of Haarlem, Bangkok or San Diego, maybe I'm meanwhile too careless, so do it in your way!
Sometimes I like the downscale areas, so I go there, not everyones taste. But the best service ............ (only MHO)

Martini-Fan
27-06-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by rc1221
If it is like Wanchai, its 98% safe

What or where is Wanchai?
Thanks....

Rainman
27-06-2002, 12:25 PM
There is 4 floors in Stadium.

Level 2 is the KTV and PUB..
Gals here are more high class thus more expensive if u want to on them upstair in the room. Last night.. saw a very very beautiful Chinese from Medan and her mummy ask for Rup 850.000 for a shot.

Level 3 is a Pub and Massage..
Here the rates is Rup 195,000 for one hour in the room. My freind got 2 shots in one hour last night without been able to speak any bahasa Indonesia.

Level 4 - Disco.
Here is for ONS and it could be FREE. Bookings of gal is also available here.

Hope the above infor helps in your next venture into STADIUM. However, take out is not recommended unless u get some FL from the disco. Otherwise it would cost about 1 Million.

Cheers

]

Ho Bro rainman

Cheers

xyz7766
27-06-2002, 12:26 PM
hi martini!
wanchai is east of central in hong kong.
cheers!

rc1221
27-06-2002, 12:26 PM

I've never had any problems, in dark areas of Haarlem, Bangkok or San Diego, maybe I'm meanwhile too careless, so do it in your way!
Sometimes I like the downscale areas, so I go there, not everyones taste. But the best service ............ (only MHO)

Hi Martini, my taste very similar to yours leh - I also like that slight sense of danger lurking ... and found Pnomh Penh (by night), Harlem etc safe (maybe I was lucky) quite exiciting lah! The only scary episode was me alone on a motorcycle in Kingstown, Jamaica when so many black and unfriendly faces surrounded me and my bike ... bordertowns in Myanmar also put me on edge a bit. Hmm, with your advice, I am more tempted to brave a solo visit (hopefully some of you guys are around)

RC

Rainman
27-06-2002, 12:30 PM

What or where is Wanchai?
Thanks....

Wanchai is the name of a street in Hong Kong island with lots of Pubs like Duxton Hill in Singapore or BNP Plaza in JB.

Cheers

It is very much a ang mo area for pick up also.

Martini-Fan
27-06-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by xyz7766
hi martini!
wanchai is east of central in hong kong.
cheers!

Okay, thanks, xyz

@rc

Uuuh, in PP i felt uncomftable after dark. Jakarta was much better for me.

German rulezzz, one more 1:0 please!

MoonFace
27-06-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by rc1221
Moon and Rain!

Thanks for your pvt and public replies. If it is like Wanchai, its 98% safe and I will be down in a jiffy!! Anyway, will keep following you thread and recheck to see if any brudders heading down or hanging around in early Aug...

Cheers,
RC1221

Hei Bro

Wanchai is safe to you cos you're a locals..
But I felt intimidated when I first went there..
But after a while I know where to go and where to aviod.

Just like here in Jakarta.
It's not even 60% safe. But just be streetwise and you should
find your way around.

give us a PM when you are coming...

MoonFace

rc1221
27-06-2002, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MoonFace

give us a PM when you are coming...

Agree 100%, thanks, and looking forward...
RC1221

wonsim
27-06-2002, 05:43 PM

The price quoted is not wrong. depends on what time you are there to pick the girls. I always get quoted from Rp700k also.
if you go later..after midnight, you'll get lesser.

But Stadium girls are not known for take out. They'll have more customers for ST. hence the high price you need to pay.

You can try 4th Flr Stadium, pick up freelance. (Not those from the booth)

Or another place in Taman Sari, 150K for 3 hrs, 300k for ON.
Price may have changed.

Got a horny girl there once... and they all dressed in office wear.
(Not those tight T-shirt and Jeans type of girls..one look you know is a street girl)
So you won't be malu to take them to hotel.

Yup, I did paid 780,000 IDR for a gal at 4th Floor stadium. Maybe there's really freelance there but seriously difficult for a newibe without knowledge of behasa to find one rite.

So where is this Taman Sari where 150,000 go for 3 hour? I did heard my client mentioned about it the last time I was in JKT but we did not tried as too late. Was told you need to be there before dark, if not all the pretty ones wil be gone. Didn know they dressed in office attire. Is it somewhere near to Lokasari?

between, was also told that there's a place near Lokasari where you can pick up young gals, ard 16-18 yr old by the road side. Confirm no service but youth is the key factor. Can any brothers here confirm?

Will be in Jkt Mid July, hope to see more action then .

Cheers

MoonFace

Rainman
28-06-2002, 07:01 PM
Yup, I did paid 780,000 IDR for a gal at 4th Floor stadium. Maybe there's really freelance there but seriously difficult for a newibe without knowledge of behasa to find one rite.

So where is this Taman Sari where 150,000 go for 3 hour? I did heard my client mentioned about it the last time I was in JKT but we did not tried as too late. Was told you need to be there before dark, if not all the pretty ones wil be gone. Didn know they dressed in office attire. Is it somewhere near to Lokasari?

between, was also told that there's a place near Lokasari where you can pick up young gals, ard 16-18 yr old by the road side. Confirm no service but youth is the key factor. Can any brothers here confirm?

Will be in Jkt Mid July, hope to see more action then .

Taman Sari is a small house somewhere behind Kota. Moon brought me there once and it is something like escort service.

Picking up gals near Lokasari.... I have not seen it but if u drive along Hayam Wuruk at say from 11 pm onward. U would see many along the main street.

Cheers

wizely
28-06-2002, 09:21 PM

Taman Sari is a small house somewhere behind Kota. Moon brought me there once and it is something like escort service.

Picking up gals near Lokasari.... I have not seen it but if u drive along Hayam Wuruk at say from 11 pm onward. U would see many along the main street.

Cheers

Hi Bro Rainman, I'm also planning for a trip down to Jakarta soon. I haven't been there for a very long time but after seeing all the post here decided must come here to experience the beauties of Indonesia :)

As for Taman Sari, do you know the road name where it is located? And as for the FL on the road, what is the average price that we have to pay?

Cheers

pointy
01-07-2002, 04:28 AM
Dear Lao Jiaos,

Going to JKT from 1 to 4 Jul. First time there on biz alone. Stumble upon this great thread too late, I guess, to make arrangement.

But have "absorb" >3 hrs of info which make me both highly motivated and confused.

Glad to find like-minded regulars that go NY and Roman Spa in JB.

However, would like to know if I could find a helping hand in 1 of my 3 nites there. If any1 in JKT and willing to show new bird, pls PM me you contact & I'll call when I arrive & check-in.

Staying at Ascott at Golden Triangle (wherever that may be)
Jln Kebon Kacang Raya No.2.

Reccomendation to nice full-service body massage in the area would be greatly appreciated too. Is Lido at Citraland Mall reasonable/good? Nearby?

Thanks in advance.

danny41sg
01-07-2002, 01:04 PM
[B]There is 4 floors in Stadium.

Hi Bro,

My sincere thanks for making our stay in Jakarta a "Fucking" memorable one. My friend and I enjoys every single drink and fuck we had. You've been a great host and we look forward to meeting up with you again, in Jakarta of course.

Bro, you look after yourself as well as your health... you know. It seems that I'll be making often trips to Jakarta from now on...hahaha.

Btw, remember the chick, from Stadium, who gave her number to my friend, well he called her and what you said is right. She came to the room with a friend and guess what? They gave us a "Fucking" great time and did not want to charge us. I SMS bro Cheong about it and kena fuck man. Bro Cheong, you must go cheonging with rain, in Jakarta. No regrets.

Once again, thanks bro and god bless you.

Rainman
01-07-2002, 01:50 PM
Wah lan. Song u know okay wah. Don't tell the whole world... Like that after very busy one u know. Ha ...

U stay here for 3 days and is that all u have to write meh???

What happened to my friend's GF. Did u 2 had an orgy with her. U should before she goes to Swedan.

Remember that Fatboy. He brought that Kalimatan Chinese Girl and check into Grand Hyatt which cost him Rup 1.7 Million. Stupid Drunk. Spoil market. Bring FL to the most expensive hotel in Jakarta. U guys should have fuck her instead..

KNN - what a waste. everyone looking for chinese Indonesian and I delivery to your doorstep but none of u took.

Fuck.

Hi Bro,

My sincere thanks for making our stay in Jakarta a "Fucking" memorable one. My friend and I enjoys every single drink and fuck we had. You've been a great host and we look forward to meeting up with you again, in Jakarta of course.

Bro, you look after yourself as well as your health... you know. It seems that I'll be making often trips to Jakarta from now on...hahaha.

Rainman
01-07-2002, 01:59 PM

Hi Bro,

Btw, remember the chick, from Stadium, who gave her number to my friend, well he called her and what you said is right. She came to the room with a friend and guess what? They gave us a "Fucking" great time and did not want to charge us. I SMS bro Cheong about it and kena fuck man. Bro Cheong, you must go cheonging with rain, in Jakarta. No regrets.

U guys a bit slow hor.. Told u early can liao wah.

So u 2 stay in the same room and had an orgy?? Tell me more leh. Otherwise . next time don't bring u go out then u know.

faster leh.... horny liao???

At least give an opinion ( point ) for all the girl that service U wah.

FOC Some more... yours must be big like your friend who got 2 times for the price of one plus additional bonus... Tell me more.

Cheers

Bro Cheong know how I play in Sakura also wah.

Rainman
01-07-2002, 02:08 PM
This is your first post and u are also a member of our NY and Roman SPA thread??? Who have u met so far??

Nonetheless, u are staying in town central and action is about half an hour away. BM plus FJ - go to kartika and check prvious posting...

Lido at Citra - never been there thus not in position to comment.

Cheers

Originally posted by pointy
Dear Lao Jiaos,

Going to JKT from 1 to 4 Jul. First time there on biz alone. Stumble upon this great thread too late, I guess, to make arrangement.

But have "absorb" >3 hrs of info which make me both highly motivated and confused.

Glad to find like-minded regulars that go NY and Roman Spa in JB.

However, would like to know if I could find a helping hand in 1 of my 3 nites there. If any1 in JKT and willing to show new bird, pls PM me you contact & I'll call when I arrive & check-in.

Staying at Ascott at Golden Triangle (wherever that may be)
Jln Kebon Kacang Raya No.2.

Reccomendation to nice full-service body massage in the area would be greatly appreciated too. Is Lido at Citraland Mall reasonable/good? Nearby?

Thanks in advance.

cheong jb
01-07-2002, 02:09 PM

Hi Bro,

PUI si beh tu lan :mad:

Rainman
01-07-2002, 02:22 PM
Taman Sari is the name of a street and not place. There along the street after a hump. U will see a house which unit number I will not reveal as u won't find it anyway. Even if u did. u won't dare to go in unless accompany by some know-how.

It is a place to get escort according to moon but I have not tried yet. U should get some young kampong girls that just arrive in Jakarta working here. I really don't know that there are many places like this which we will only go during the fasting month where gals are hard to come by-

For those FL standing along the street... We asked before just for fun but never tried.. They cost Rup 300-400 k for a night.

Refer to dannysg report to get free fuck.

cheers

Originally posted by wizely

Hi Bro Rainman, I'm also planning for a trip down to Jakarta soon. I haven't been there for a very long time but after seeing all the post here decided must come here to experience the beauties of Indonesia :)

As for Taman Sari, do you know the road name where it is located? And as for the FL on the road, what is the average price that we have to pay?

Cheers

Rainman
01-07-2002, 02:27 PM

PUI si beh tu lan :mad:

Tu lan for what... Wait till u hear his full FR then tu lan more.

SMS him leh and ask him to write full FR. Otherwise, no lollypop and candy next time.

I want his full FR....

ha ha ha,,,,,,

Cheers

His friend will meet u soon to cheong Sakura liao.... Good guy.

cheong jb
01-07-2002, 02:31 PM

Tu lan for what... Wait till u hear his full FR then tu lan more.

SMS him leh and ask him to write full FR. Otherwise, no lollypop and candy next time.

I want his full FR....

ha ha ha,,,,,,

Cheers

His friend will meet u soon to cheong Sakura liao.... Good guy.

sms him no way .
i will call him and fuck him upside down KNN always got lucky one nabei me miss second prize on saturday no. jump otherwise kanna rm 60 k :(

Rainman
01-07-2002, 02:57 PM
For the first time after so many years here. Some Russian cheick here...

A friend called me on Friday and told me 2 Russian girsl was here and staying in Hotel Indonesia and they are looking for some side income.

So I called and indeed it is true. Both claim to be 24 yrs old and here from 27th JUN to 4th July.

Shorttime with one? she offered US100 per shot and I said why don't both of u do it together with me. She said over the phone okay for US 75 per head.

I told them.well kind of busy on a friday night as going for drink... Guess what she say... " We love drinking,,,, why don;t u pick us up and have a good time..."

Well... I didn't as Danny was here.

Nonetheless.. for bro looking forward to fuck some Angmo...

Called then soon at Hotel Indonesia - Room 760.

The rest is up to u... Please post FR.

Cheers

flirtking
01-07-2002, 03:09 PM
PAGING, PAGING FOR DANNY41SG, WHERE IS YOUR FR??? DON'T HANG US UP FOR SO LONG..........U WON'T LIKE IT IF RAINMAN AND THE REST OF THE BROTHERS HERE BLOW THEIR TOP......:mad:
SO BETTER BE QUICK BUT DETAIL WITH YOUR FR......CHEERS!

danny41sg
01-07-2002, 03:21 PM
[B]Wah lan. Song u know okay wah. Don't tell the whole world... Like that after very busy one u know. Ha ...

U stay here for 3 days and is that all u have to write meh???

What happened to my friend's GF. Did u 2 had an orgy with her. U should before she goes to Swedan.

Remember that Fatboy. He brought that Kalimatan Chinese Girl and check into Grand Hyatt which cost him Rup 1.7 Million. Stupid Drunk. Spoil market. Bring FL to the most expensive hotel in Jakarta. U guys should have fuck her instead..

KNN - what a waste. everyone looking for chinese Indonesian and I delivery to your doorstep but none of u took.

Fuck.

Hey bro,

Nothing happen to your friend's GF... lah. Don't worry lah we not buaya type. But to be honest, tried to makan and KNN she said she got period leh and instead offered handjob for free. Fuck she think we so desperate until lik that meh.

Yah, I still remember the fat boy. How come so fucking stupid and paid Rup 1.7 Million. You know that I've already made a deal with that Chinese girl, Ani, to meet in my room. I see the fat boy "kapoh" the Chinese girl from you I not song leh so I try to "kapoh" back lah. At first she asked for Rup 500,000 but I no way and offered her Rup 300,000 instead and she agreed. KNN now I know why she suddenly change her mind. That fucking idot paid so much huh.

Bro about the girl from Stadium, we tried talking them into having an ogry but I think there's alot we need to learn from you...Master. Mereka tak mahu lah. So lan lan book another room lah. The girl I have, nothing to shout about. Seems very inexperience, fuck man looks like I've no luck for fucking in Jakarta. The best thing is, during blowjob and about to cum, received SMS from bro Cheong for morning call, KNN. My friend is having a fucking time of his life. He is all smiles to the airport.

So brudders, sorry no Fr, as for fucking, I fucking tulan but manage to cum lah. As for the experience in Jakarta, Thank you very very much Bro Rain.

Hey Rain, I'm serious about you taking care of your health huh. Till we cheong again in Jakarta, you take care.

danny41sg
01-07-2002, 03:28 PM

sms him no way .
i will call him and fuck him upside down KNN always got lucky one nabei me miss second prize on saturday no. jump otherwise kanna rm 60 k :(

Brudders,

Let me settle down first lah. First time I cheong 24 hours, without sleep. Fuck, when reached home, my family think I'm dead. Sleep the whole day.
Just imagine, KTV session till about 2am, than disco till 4.30am, than screwing session till about 11am, than quickly rush to airport for flight home. Than fucking tired you know?
Will consider to write Fr or not, coz nothing fantastic happen. Hey bro Cheong, remember my partner, when we met at New York, ah he is that fucking friend. Rain is pastering me to bring him to Sakura lah.

danny41sg
01-07-2002, 03:34 PM
For the first time after so many years here. Some Russian cheick here...

A friend called me on Friday and told me 2 Russian girsl was here and staying in Hotel Indonesia and they are looking for some side income.

So I called and indeed it is true. Both claim to be 24 yrs old and here from 27th JUN to 4th July.

Shorttime with one? she offered US100 per shot and I said why don't both of u do it together with me. She said over the phone okay for US 75 per head.

I told them.well kind of busy on a friday night as going for drink... Guess what she say... " We love drinking,,,, why don;t u pick us up and have a good time..."

Well... I didn't as Danny was here.

Nonetheless.. for bro looking forward to fuck some Angmo...

Called then soon at Hotel Indonesia - Room 760.

The rest is up to u... Please post FR.

Cheers

Hey bro,

I hope it's not because of me you missed the chance. To be honest, I've tried Russian and sad to say, like fucking a dead fish. Everything also cannot. Can you believe I need to pay extra if I want to raba raba her bust or finger her?
Don't waste that money lah. Better have fun with Indons.

Rainman
01-07-2002, 04:10 PM

Hey bro,

I hope it's not because of me you missed the chance. To be honest, I've tried Russian and sad to say, like fucking a dead fish. Everything also cannot. Can you believe I need to pay extra if I want to raba raba her bust or finger her?
Don't waste that money lah. Better have fun with Indons.

Bro... Sorry hor...

Like u have no luck with commercial fuck one. Everyone u try also not so much to talk about. Not like your friend one.. He really can cheong and fuck one.

For Russian... Yes .. I might try when I find time as leaving for Bandung on Thur. Don't worry. U know me and I will get what I want espcially from Commercial SEX. Moreover, they are in Indonesia and not a CLEAN Singapore. So they can't screw me.

Should be happy if I don;t screw their life here.

Cheers

danny41sg
01-07-2002, 04:21 PM

Bro... Sorry hor...

Like u have no luck with commercial fuck one. Everyone u try also not so much to talk about. Not like your friend one.. He really can cheong and fuck one.

For Russian... Yes .. I might try when I find time as leaving for Bandung on Thur. Don't worry. U know me and I will get what I want espcially from Commercial SEX. Moreover, they are in Indonesia and not a CLEAN Singapore. So they can't screw me.

Should be happy if I don;t screw their life here.

Cheers

Hey Bro,

Check out the Chinese girl that the fat boy had...leh. Come to think of it I think she quite ok..wah. Kepala butoh... miss my chance coz some wise guy offer Rup 1.7 Million.
Come to think of it I think you're right you know....lately, it seems that I've no fucking luck for Commercial Sex. For a change, I think I'll go for bbbbj only for a change.

Rainman
01-07-2002, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE]
Hey bro,

Nothing happen to your friend's GF... lah. Don't worry lah we not buaya type. But to be honest, tried to makan and KNN she said she got period leh and instead offered handjob for free. Fuck she think we so desperate until lik that meh.

I worry u guys didn't fuck her. What a waste... Not bad lookings leh - 6/10 only. Should just bring her to your room. take out 2 cocks and ask her to blow lar... Like that very shiok one like in Sakura... She must be mad to do HJ. what''s her month for??

Yah, I still remember the fat boy. How come so fucking stupid and paid Rup 1.7 Million. You know that I've already made a deal with that Chinese girl, Ani, to meet in my room. I see the fat boy "kapoh" the Chinese girl from you I not song leh so I try to "kapoh" back lah. At first she asked for Rup 500,000 but I no way and offered her Rup 300,000 instead and she agreed. KNN now I know why she suddenly change her mind. That fucking idot paid so much huh..

Bro... Thanks man. I was too drunk to remember what happened but saw them came back to the disco. Last I remember was sending u guys plus the girls back to your hotel and wake up with a very very angry GF whom saw lots of lipstick mark on my pants and shirt. Big fight as usual. Wonder who the fuck left those mark there??

Sorry hor bro... I don't know how much that fatboy pay her. But the Rup 1.7 million is only for hotel hor.

Bro about the girl from Stadium, we tried talking them into having an ogry but I think there's alot we need to learn from you...Master. Mereka tak mahu lah. So lan lan book another room lah. The girl I have, nothing to shout about. Seems very inexperience, fuck man looks like I've no luck for fucking in Jakarta. The best thing is, during blowjob and about to cum, received SMS from bro Cheong for morning call, KNN. My friend is having a fucking time of his life. He is all smiles to the airport.

So brudders, sorry no Fr, as for fucking, I fucking tulan but manage to cum lah. As for the experience in Jakarta, Thank you very very much Bro Rain.

See... no luck and u are the fucking only person who speak some malay yet your friend whom speak no words had a few great fuck... Something wrong leh.

Since in your room that night. Just say no money and fuck on each his bed... Later talk them into changing partner and then... U know hor...... ORGY wah.

As for your comment- No Experience...
Sometimes. these gals working in stadium have many friends coming from the kampong looking for jobs and it is not easy for them to get to work in Stadium (5 stars) thus ended up FL on the street or follow friend for fuck job like this. Just make some small money. At Tanumal disco.. my friend pick up one and only pay Rup 180 K for one fucking night.

So I normally don't go for this as I like to be serviced like in NY SPA.

Hey Rain, I'm serious about you taking care of your health huh. Till we cheong again in Jakarta, you take care.

Thanks bro... well noted and whatever will come will come. fear not.

thanks again.

Rainman
01-07-2002, 04:35 PM

Brudders,

Let me settle down first lah. First time I cheong 24 hours, without sleep. Fuck, when reached home, my family think I'm dead. Sleep the whole day.
Just imagine, KTV session till about 2am, than disco till 4.30am, than screwing session till about 11am, than quickly rush to airport for flight home. Than fucking tired you know?
Will consider to write Fr or not, coz nothing fantastic happen. Hey bro Cheong, remember my partner, when we met at New York, ah he is that fucking friend. Rain is pastering me to bring him to Sakura lah.

No wonder... After my fight at about noon. I was expecting some words or SMS from U.

Not hearing any news from U.. I thought u would have extented your stay...ha ha ha....

Last time when in Sakura with Cheong.. We party till 3am.. had breakfast or u call it supper what ever... back to hotel.. sleep for one hour and then off we went to play golf...

Guess u should learn to spent more time outside your home to get use to late night.

cheers

danny41sg
01-07-2002, 04:44 PM

Bro Rain,

You're right you know. Something is fucking seriously wrong. I was worried for my friend that he'll not enjoy himself as I find him rather fussy. But it turns out that he's having a fucking good time and for me.......well at least managed to cum a few times.

Rain, when I was in my room, I managed to speak to the Chinese friend through her friend's mobile and was told that she's willing be my companion for the whole night but suddenly she calls and say that she's something to attend to. Not sure what happen and was told that she's not spending that night with the fat boy.

Sorry bro, the trip toJakarta was an official one and have many suppliers, potential partners taging along, so must act innocent lah. Cannot insist on separate rooms lah. Don't worry my next trip is strictly personal, for having a fucking fun time.

Rainman
01-07-2002, 04:50 PM
Hey Bro,

Check out the Chinese girl that the fat boy had...leh. Come to think of it I think she quite ok..wah. Kepala butoh... miss my chance coz some wise guy offer Rup 1.7 Million.
Come to think of it I think you're right you know....lately, it seems that I've no fucking luck for Commercial Sex. For a change, I think I'll go for bbbbj only for a change.

Thanks to remain me her name was ANI... I really regret not bonking that Chinese Medan gal (sure was very beautiful if u remembered) we met at Stadium for Rup 850k but fuck a ugly one at 1001 for Rup 1million. Stupid me when too much drink.

Back to this Kalimantan gals whom is not a working gal but FL hor. She was 24 or 26 yrs old and she knows that I am a old bird here thus no chance to bed me one. Even if she did. She might not get as much as from u guys wah.

To think of it. She was sitting next to me and wanted to be closes but I didn't show any interest. Firstly my GF looks better and 2nd reason is that I am not drunk yet... hahahaha....

BBBBBJ--- My cup of tea... Next time we go to SUPER or some other similar join in the afternoon after your meeting and book 2 gals. They will BBBJ and massage u for one to 2 hours...

Se pei Song one... I called it Sandwhick.... One BBBBJ and the other lick u all over or 2 fighting for your cock.. That is life... Maybe next time... I should try booking 3 gals instead...

Gain already????? kekekekekeke

danny41sg
01-07-2002, 04:59 PM

Thanks to remain me her name was ANI... I really regret not bonking that Chinese Medan gal (sure was very beautiful if u remembered) we met at Stadium for Rup 850k but fuck a ugly one at 1001 for Rup 1million. Stupid me when too much drink.

Back to this Kalimantan gals whom is not a working gal but FL hor. She was 24 or 26 yrs old and she knows that I am a old bird here thus no chance to bed me one. Even if she did. She might not get as much as from u guys wah.

To think of it. She was sitting next to me and wanted to be closes but I didn't show any interest. Firstly my GF looks better and 2nd reason is that I am not drunk yet... hahahaha....

BBBBBJ--- My cup of tea... Next time we go to SUPER or some other similar join in the afternoon after your meeting and book 2 gals. They will BBBJ and massage u for one to 2 hours...

Se pei Song one... I called it Sandwhick.... One BBBBJ and the other lick u all over or 2 fighting for your cock.. That is life... Maybe next time... I should try booking 3 gals instead...

Gain already????? kekekekekeke

KNN, now you tell me. You huh, only know how to make people gian...leh. OK, I'll take the next available flight to Jakarta and leave the other one behind.
Hey man, you're singing my song wah. Next time we go for it huh. This.... lah, my cup of tea.

Rainman
01-07-2002, 05:03 PM

Rain, when I was in my room, I managed to speak to the Chinese friend through her friend's mobile and was told that she's willing be my companion for the whole night but suddenly she calls and say that she's something to attend to. Not sure what happen and was told that she's not spending that night with the fat boy.

I can confirm that they check into the Grand Hyatt ( This hotel is very expensive/ About US 180 per night) and they check out at about noon on Sat 28th Jun and that is when the fatboy called me and asked if I know what happened to him. He also forgot how he ended there.

Black magic maybe.... who cares???

Cheers

danny41sg
01-07-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by flirtking
PAGING, PAGING FOR DANNY41SG, WHERE IS YOUR FR??? DON'T HANG US UP FOR SO LONG..........U WON'T LIKE IT IF RAINMAN AND THE REST OF THE BROTHERS HERE BLOW THEIR TOP......:mad:
SO BETTER BE QUICK BUT DETAIL WITH YOUR FR......CHEERS!

Hi Bro,

Sorry to disappoint you bro. Promise to give Fr on my next trip.

Fuck man so worry that my friend, who can't speak and understand a single Malay word would find this trip to be boring but ends up he is having a fucking good time and through his contact, I've managed to have a free fuck.

What a failure I am man. Will retreat for some meditation and soul searching....hahaha.

BTW bro, as for the gathering, count me it. Please let me know in advance. I'll try to make it.

danny41sg
01-07-2002, 05:25 PM

I can confirm that they check into the Grand Hyatt ( This hotel is very expensive/ About US 180 per night) and they check out at about noon on Sat 28th Jun and that is when the fatboy called me and asked if I know what happened to him. He also forgot how he ended there.

Black magic maybe.... who cares???

Cheers

This kind of fellow huh will die because of CB. Drink until so drunk and still dare to ask such questions huh. Lucky never end up in Gay joints and kena fuck backside. Good luck to him man.

Rainman
01-07-2002, 07:18 PM
Hey Bro,

Dan,

Spoke to my friend again... the fatboy.

Okay, they check into Grand Hyatt and according to him.. Her service was quite good and so was the BBBJ, FJ etc etc.

So besides the Rup 1.7 million for the hotel, the gal asked for Rup 500,000 k after fuck.... he didn't want to pay and she cry.... So lan lan he paid.

As for this Chinese lady, she is 24 yrs old, divoice with a kid so her cuntful quite good. Just that my friend compliant abit loose so not so enjoyable.

The only plus point for u if u have been with her is that she speak hockian lor,,,,,

Oh.. By the way, he did it RAW as it is quite okay with FL like this in Indonesia..... Quite CLEAN.

Cheers

Rainman
01-07-2002, 07:25 PM

This kind of fellow huh will die because of CB. Drink until so drunk and still dare to ask such questions huh. Lucky never end up in Gay joints and kena fuck backside. Good luck to him man.

Oh... In case u didn't notice or don't know... The 2nd floor of the disco that we went is a Gay's joint... They will kiss and dance there. U should go up and see.

I think it is the only one around town.

Cheers

danny41sg
02-07-2002, 09:48 AM

Dan,

Okay, they check into Grand Hyatt and according to him.. Her service was quite good and so was the BBBJ, FJ etc etc.

So besides the Rup 1.7 million for the hotel, the gal asked for Rup 500,000 k after fuck.... he didn't want to pay and she cry.... So lan lan he paid.

As for this Chinese lady, she is 24 yrs old, divoice with a kid so her cuntful quite good. Just that my friend compliant abit loose so not so enjoyable.

The only plus point for u if u have been with her is that she speak hockian lor,,,,,

Oh.. By the way, he did it RAW as it is quite okay with FL like this in Indonesia..... Quite CLEAN.

Cheers

Fuck man....how stupid of me. Should have "kapoh" her when she offer. Anyway got principal...wah. Don't like to "kapoh" friend's Gf. When I see him did that to you, I so tempted...leh. Bro, now looks like I've to go for a S$40 bbbbj. Want to join me?

danny41sg
02-07-2002, 09:52 AM

Oh... In case u didn't notice or don't know... The 2nd floor of the disco that we went is a Gay's joint... They will kiss and dance there. U should go up and see.

I think it is the only one around town.

Cheers

Wah lau, wait see, bad luck for many years...how? KNN, now no luck for commercial sex oredi enough. Wait luck become worse. Cannot stand than "see leow".

Rainman
02-07-2002, 10:53 AM

Wah lau, wait see, bad luck for many years...how? KNN, now no luck for commercial sex oredi enough. Wait luck become worse. Cannot stand than "see leow".

That is also one reason why I prefer BBBJ rather then a FUCK at times... Didi get soft after a while inside the cunt. Spoke to Santa and he said the cunt got no Suction like the month wah.

He recommended that I should go try Jiu Zin,,, I cannot find it here. JB maybe on my next trip home.

danny41sg
02-07-2002, 12:03 PM

He recommended that I should go try Jiu Zin,,, I cannot find it here. JB maybe on my next trip home.

Hey bro,

What is this "Jiu Zin" ? If you go try don't leave me out ...huh. Must try also, lately having too much stress...leh.

wonsim
02-07-2002, 11:39 PM

Dan,

Cheers

Hi bro

Read untill gian gian leh....any contact for the Chinese freelaance and what is her charges like? Can PM mi or sms mi since you have my contact right.

Btw..for your mobile no..do I need to add 6281 infront?

Have yet to meet up with you but will be in Jkt from 17-20 July and hopefully will get the chance to meet u. All my big bosses will be there for this trip too so pray hard I will have free time at night.

Also hope you caan share soem information on the sandwich service (BBJ cum licking by 2 gals)....sound damm good man...must try leh..

hear fr u soon ok

danny41sg
03-07-2002, 09:35 AM

Hi bro

Read untill gian gian leh....any contact for the Chinese freelaance and what is her charges like? Can PM mi or sms mi since you have my contact right.

Have yet to meet up with you but will be in Jkt from 17-20 July and hopefully will get the chance to meet u. All my big bosses will be there for this trip too so pray hard I will have free time at night.

Also hope you caan share soem information on the sandwich service (BBJ cum licking by 2 gals)....sound damm good man...must try leh..

hear fr u soon ok

Bro Rain,

You know what? With all the calls, postings and SMS you received everyday, I think you should consider opening an agency...huh. The word, "Pimp", is very unprofessional. I'll think of a better term and give you my proposal when we meet.
Somemore, we got bro Cheong's travel agency...leh. A very good match...huh? Bro, I'm starting to miss Jakarta. Die die must come up with some good reason to make another trip. Never makan the Chinese girl, not happy...leh. Oh I almost forgot, I'll not touch her until you have. Siu...boh?

Martini-Fan
03-07-2002, 11:36 AM

Bro Rain,

>.....the word, "Pimp", is very unprofessional.
>I'll think of a better term and give you my
>proposal when we meet....

I think "entertainment consultant" is a
proper term, any other suggestions? :D

>Bro, I'm starting to miss Jakarta.

Yeah, me tooooooo!

Rainman
03-07-2002, 12:00 PM

Bro Rain,

You know what? With all the calls, postings and SMS you received everyday, I think you should consider opening an agency...huh. The word, "Pimp", is very unprofessional. I'll think of a better term and give you my proposal when we meet.
Somemore, we got bro Cheong's travel agency...leh. A very good match...huh? Bro, I'm starting to miss Jakarta. Die die must come up with some good reason to make another trip. Never makan the Chinese girl, not happy...leh. Oh I almost forgot, I'll not touch her until you have. Siu...boh?

In case u don't know... I am also a sleeping partner of Cheong's Travel agency but branch out in Indonesia... Kekekeke

For that Kalimantan gal again.... I swee one lah. I told u before... I hardly fuck FL... BECAUSE.... I WANT SERVICE ONLY. So I will get her contact and maybe ask her out again and get her to bring more Chinese Friend.

Cheers

Rainman
03-07-2002, 12:14 PM

I think "entertainment consultant" is a
proper term, any other suggestions?

Sound good ..... Hmmmm .. How much should I charge per evening???? Should get more contact now.....

Rainman
03-07-2002, 12:33 PM
Hi bro

Chinese FL - U should see the one from Medan in Stadiium... Maybe must try though it coust Rup 850,000.

As for normal FL. Mr danny negot till rup 300,000 K but my friend took for rup 500,000. So it is about that range. My friend screw her 3 times from 0400hrs till noon. So value for money..

Just add (+ 62-81xxxxxxxxx) and try sms me.

Time mangement is up to U.

Yes. sandwich is the best and my first is in Jakarta. Next Target would be 3 gals. Go to SUPER or those behind the lane next to Stadium and all u need is just ask. Song man. Wriet FR and make Danny gian gian.

hear fr u soon ok

U just did... Take care

danny41sg
03-07-2002, 04:06 PM
[B]

Chinese FL - U should see the one from Medan in Stadiium... Maybe must try though it coust Rup 850,000.

As for normal FL. Mr danny negot till rup 300,000 K but my friend took for rup 500,000. So it is about that range. My friend screw her 3 times from 0400hrs till noon. So value for money..

Yes. sandwich is the best and my first is in Jakarta. Nt Target would be 3 gals. Go to SUPER or those behind the lane next to Stadium and all u need is just ask. Song man. Wriet FR and make Danny gian gian.

Wah bro, you fucking busy huh. Somethings telling me that you're having a fucking good Bbbbj while reply to this post huh....hehehehe.
Come on man don't make me gian..leh. Wait susah you know. Must bother Cheong agency for lobang..leh. Sandwich, ah...that must try. Hey bro, present discussing with Customer in Jakarta on some new project. Very close to an agreement. Than got excuse to go the Jakarta again lah. Don't worry, I'll make very sure you're in Jakarta before making a trip.

danny41sg
03-07-2002, 04:14 PM

Hey bro,

Very good suggestion. Save me all the trouble. How's this :-

" PT Rain Entertainment Consultation Agency"

(Subsidary of " Cheong Travel Agency Sdn Bhd")

Bro Martini, for us life-time membership for free. Discount 101% off. Bro heard about you and too bad unable to meet you in Jakarta. Maybe next time.

Martini-Fan
03-07-2002, 04:36 PM

Hey bro Danny,

what rumours you heard about me? Only goodies I suppose, huh? Don't believe everything, I'm serious&decent. :D

>>.....Discount 101% off.

101%? That means, we're getting paid from Bro Rainman for every girl we take? Then I resign my job immediately and move to Jakarta. Yeah, I'm making the first million soon. US$, not rupiahs!

>>Bro heard about you and too bad unable
>>to meet you in Jakarta. Maybe next time.

July I'm busy, I think about a short trip to Phnom Penh in July, but I don't know the exact date yet. August or latest September back to Jakarta for sure. May be we can find an arrangement. Good idea, we stay in touch about this.

Have fun, take care!

danny41sg
03-07-2002, 04:38 PM
[B]

Bro,

Is this the same girl that sat with us on the first night, while we're having a beer?
If I'm not mistaken, when on our second night, when you requested the mummy to bring in Chinese girls only, she was there leh. Yah hor, come to think of it why we never pick her hor? I thing I was too shock when you suddenly, out of no where threw a girl to me. A fun girl, at least able to make my partner tulan, but sayang cannot touch boobs. Boobs like landmine lah.

danny41sg
03-07-2002, 04:46 PM

Ah...yah bro. Don't lah say it so openly. You mark my work. Sure kena fuck from both sides, JB and Jakarta. It not professional to ask for commission leh. Just say discount 101% off enouhg lah. They understand. But come to think of it better not to make them 'under-stand'. Wait kena fuck.
See you huh. I'm going into hiding lor.

Rainman
03-07-2002, 05:24 PM

Bro,

Is this the same girl that sat with us on the first night, while we're having a beer?
If I'm not mistaken, when on our second night, when you requested the mummy to bring in Chinese girls only, she was there leh. Yah hor, come to think of it why we never pick her hor? I thing I was too shock when you suddenly, out of no where threw a girl to me. A fun girl, at least able to make my partner tulan, but sayang cannot touch boobs. Boobs like landmine lah.

Bro...

U confused or what.

First night we were drinking at STADIUM when the Chinese MEDAN gal sat with us. The u went to the 3rd floor and discharge some white stuff before we proceed to another KTV named 1001.

Your 3rd night in Jakarta, we went to 1001 and how could a KTV gal working in Stadium be in 1001. If I saw her. I sure oon her.

She sure is beautiful....

Anyway.. I am going Bandung tomorrow loh.. I help martini fan pay school fee for his GF there.
kekekeke

Cheers

Rainman
03-07-2002, 05:28 PM

Hey bro,

Very good suggestion. Save me all the trouble. How's this :-

" PT Rain Entertainment Consultation Agency"

(Subsidary of " Cheong Travel Agency Sdn Bhd")

Bro Martini, for us life-time membership for free. Discount 101% off. Bro heard about you and too bad unable to meet you in Jakarta. Maybe next time.

Excellent Idea.. I will make u the President Director and me your employee....

For your infor.... Martini is in Malacca and he also cheong Sakura... He visit Jakarta for fuck only.

Cheers

danny41sg
03-07-2002, 05:45 PM

Bro...

U confused or what.

First night we were drinking at STADIUM when the Chinese MEDAN gal sat with us. The u went to the 3rd floor and discharge some white stuff before we proceed to another KTV named 1001.

Your 3rd night in Jakarta, we went to 1001 and how could a KTV gal working in Stadium be in 1001. If I saw her. I sure oon her.

She sure is beautiful....

Anyway.. I am going Bandung tomorrow loh.. I help martini fan pay school fee for his GF there.
kekekeke

Cheers

Sorry lah pak. Udah gila bayang lah. Wah you not bad huh. Mabok also can remember very clearly huh. I tabek you man.

Rainman
03-07-2002, 06:04 PM

Sorry lah pak. Udah gila bayang lah. Wah you not bad huh. Mabok also can remember very clearly huh. I tabek you man.

Now u know who is mabok hor...

It's been a long time since I saw such beauty... How can I forget....

wonsim
03-07-2002, 11:40 PM
Hi bro Rainman

Thanks for the real quick response and very useful information. So guess u must be in bandung now huh...Hmmm I love the weather there..much cooler than Jkt. I will be there again sometime August...but although was told that Bandung gals are real beauty..hardly got chance to taste it since my client is those good good man.

Frankly..time management is not my say as my big boss like to hold meeting late at night..starting as late as 9-11 pm and he expect u to be in your room waiting for him to order you over for meeting. Sian.... Hope he return to sg much earlier...

Not too sure about the sandwhich job available behind stadium and so far none of my client mentioned about Super b4...but since all i need is asked, must get my client to bring me there if time permit.

Still prefer chinese gals, espeiucally one who can speak hokkien so...possilbe to have the fl contact?>

Cheers

danny41sg
04-07-2002, 04:10 PM
Hi bro Rainman

Thanks for the real quick response and very useful information.

Still prefer chinese gals, espeiucally one who can speak hokkien so...possilbe to have the fl contact?>

Cheers

Bro Rain,

You see, your first Customer.

Bro Martini,

The cash is flowing in....huh.

Bro wonsim,

Likewise, most of the Indon local I know, very homely one...leh. After work they join you for dinner and it ends there.

Martini-Fan
04-07-2002, 04:38 PM

For your infor.... Martini is in Malacca and he also cheong Sakura... He visit Jakarta for fuck only.

Excuse me? For fuck? I'm helping to bring up the indonesian economy by stimulation of the local purchasing power. Further on I donate study fee for a poor girl, that's such a humanitarian act you should admire this.
I must work on my reputation, there's something going wrong. :D

MoonFace
08-07-2002, 03:23 AM
WOW!...What's happening in here!

Seems like there's alot of fun while i'm away!
Can't wait to go back to jakarta soon!

danny41sg... you in singapore ??
you party here ?..mind if i join you before i go back to jkt...

hopefully i can find the time.. i'll try

also you...LinPeh

MoonFace

danny41sg
08-07-2002, 09:55 AM

also you...LinPeh

MoonFace

Hi Bro,

Yes, I'm in Singapore. Anytime, PM me. The way I party is not as wild as bro Rain...you know.
Likewise, lately quite tied up with work. Pm me amd I'll try to make time.

Cheers

Allanooi
08-07-2002, 10:20 AM
Contact for Model / artist.

Sukril entertainment - contact Mr. Yono.

Mobile number : 0812 9164 299

Free pickup to location to select your mates. price from Rp. 700k to Rp900k. Over night

Free shuttle between any hotels within Jakarta for you to location to select girls and sending of girls back to hotel.

Rainman
08-07-2002, 10:47 AM
Okay, just from Bandung and I just don;t know why everytime i ended at the same place. i guess I must try to remember those places I've been outside Jakarta.

Went again to Planet 2001 and it is now a shake head place, not too dark like in jakarta nd music is also bad.

There are 2 kinds of gals here. Either u book direct at the showroom at Rup 160,000 for 3 hrs and thereafter rup 40k per hour. These gals are quite beautiful and mostly Sudanese, fair and tall. Mine was a half Chinese and is 18 yrs old, still a student in the afternoon making some easy money and get to shake head for free. Asked her to go back with me and she refused. In fact, the 2 gals we booked refused to earn the extra income.

The other kinds of gals is those that hang around the male toilet asking for free pills. We also took 2 and gave them each a pill for them to have fun. These gals only want to shake head and all u need is a little tips. 90% will go home with u for a small fee say Rup 300k.

The thing I hate about this place is everywhere u goes, group of man followed u asking u to buy pills from them. I hate it.

That's on Thur and Fri is golf and drinking. No luck for me too as all my freind were too tire to go anywhere.

Cheers

Hi bro Rainman

Thanks for the real quick response and very useful information. So guess u must be in bandung now huh...Hmmm I love the weather there..much cooler than Jkt. I will be there again sometime August...but although was told that Bandung gals are real beauty..hardly got chance to taste it since my client is those good good man.

Frankly..time management is not my say as my big boss like to hold meeting late at night..starting as late as 9-11 pm and he expect u to be in your room waiting for him to order you over for meeting. Sian.... Hope he return to sg much earlier...

Not too sure about the sandwhich job available behind stadium and so far none of my client mentioned about Super b4...but since all i need is asked, must get my client to bring me there if time permit.

Cheers

Rainman
08-07-2002, 10:52 AM

Excuse me? For fuck? I'm helping to bring up the indonesian economy by stimulation of the local purchasing power. Further on I donate study fee for a poor girl, that's such a humanitarian act you should admire this.
I must work on my reputation, there's something going wrong. :D

U forgot to mention the contribution to the RUBBER industries as u do use alot while in town. Otherwise, u would increase the population u know.

Cheers

Rainman
08-07-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Allanooi
Contact for Model / artist.

Sukril entertainment - contact Mr. Yono.

Mobile number : 0812 9164 299

Free pickup to location to select your mates. price from Rp. 700k to Rp900k. Over night

Free shuttle between any hotels within Jakarta for you to location to select girls and sending of girls back to hotel.

Bro Allanooi,

I called and was trying to get more infor and the line was cut off. Tried calling again but could not get through...

I like this, pls PM me more infor as always have guest in town.

Cheers

Rainman
08-07-2002, 11:07 AM

also you...LinPeh

MoonFace

See what u are missing.....

So when coming back???

danny41sg
08-07-2002, 12:28 PM
Okay, just from Bandung and I just don;t know why everytime i ended at the same place. i guess I must try to remember those places I've been outside Jakarta.

Went again to Planet 2001 and it is now a shake head place, not too dark like in jakarta nd music is also bad.

There are 2 kinds of gals here. Either u book direct at the showroom at Rup 160,000 for 3 hrs and thereafter rup 40k per hour. These gals are quite beautiful and mostly Sudanese, fair and tall. Mine was a half Chinese and is 18 yrs old, still a student in the afternoon making some easy money and get to shake head for free. Asked her to go back with me and she refused. In fact, the 2 gals we booked refused to earn the extra income.

Alamak bro, even in Bandung you have your ups & downs huh. You know what, lately I'm having better luck for commercial sex leh. Try bathing with water filled with "touch me not plant". Hahaha.

Rainman
08-07-2002, 12:43 PM

Alamak bro, even in Bandung you have your ups & downs huh. You know what, lately I'm having better luck for commercial sex leh. Try bathing with water filled with "touch me not plant". Hahaha.

Not down lah. I don't like to bring FL back wah. Told U before right?? The 2 that we took from Toilet okay to bring back.. But all my friends were too high and we left at 3 am. Still got to work on Fri u know??

What about the " touch me not"???? Share leh...

danny41sg
08-07-2002, 01:44 PM

What about the " touch me not"???? Share leh...

Wah...lau. you so jia lat...meh. A "touch me not", you know the wild plant you find on unmeant fields that's with alot of thorn, you touch it, it closes. Ah..... that is touch me not lah.

Cheers mate.

Rainman
08-07-2002, 02:08 PM

Wah...lau. you so jia lat...meh. A "touch me not", you know the wild plant you find on unmeant fields that's with alot of thorn, you touch it, it closes. Ah..... that is touch me not lah.

Cheers mate.

KNN, of course I know what is that plant.

I am asking why u take a shower with it for.

make u hard???

Cheers

danny41sg
08-07-2002, 02:58 PM

KNN, of course I know what is that plant.

I am asking why u take a shower with it for.

make u hard???

Cheers

Hoi Bro,

I meant it as a joke lah. Wah...piang leh, you think I realy bath with that plant huh. You think I mad oredi huh?
The pharse "Orang kata mandi air bunga", for good luck mah. Got the joke huh?

MoonFace
08-07-2002, 03:06 PM
Welcome back Bro Rain

Seems you enjoy yourself fairly in Bandung.
that's my next travel destination.

I didn't know there's a fishtank in Planet
will take a look next time. but the girls will just keep you
company for dancing only right ?

Bro danny.. i'll be busy this few days, i've got your no.
will give you a message see whether you are going out
definitely i want to party before i go back to Jakarta

MoonFace

danny41sg
08-07-2002, 03:12 PM
Welcome back Bro Rain

Bro danny.. i'll be busy this few days, i've got your no.
will give you a message see whether you are going out
definitely i want to party before i go back to Jakarta

MoonFace

Bro,

Pre-warn first huh. Likewise, I'm buried with tons of work. Nevertheless, will try to make some time to meet up.

MoonFace
08-07-2002, 03:27 PM
Bro,

Pre-warn first huh. Likewise, I'm buried with tons of work. Nevertheless, will try to make some time to meet up.

Bro danny

hey!..no obligations!!! just that I include you in my kaki calling list,
even just screwing and no kopi or drinking also no problem!

(heh heh...just kidding... i personally prefer just drinking sessions!)

If you are not free... no problem at all!
always ready for you at Jakarta!

MoonFace

danny41sg
08-07-2002, 03:33 PM

Bro danny

hey!..no obligations!!! just that I include you in my kaki calling list,
even just screwing and no kopi or drinking also no problem!

(heh heh...just kidding... i personally prefer just drinking sessions!)

If you are not free... no problem at all!
always ready for you at Jakarta!

MoonFace

Thanks bro. Very touch leh. Will you be around for bro Rain's venture opening night? Do hope you can make it. Bro, want to go check out Fon & Co., tomorrow night or afternoon,...... or not?

Cheers mate

Rainman
08-07-2002, 04:41 PM

Thanks bro. Very touch leh. Will you be around for bro Rain's venture opening night? Do hope you can make it. Bro, want to go check out Fon & Co., tomorrow night or afternoon,...... or not?

Cheers mate

What Opening night???

Why I don't know one???

Cheers

Rainman
08-07-2002, 04:52 PM
Welcome back Bro Rain

MoonFace

The gals in Planet don't accompany u for dancing lah. Anyway, u won't see anybody dancing on the dancefloor either wah. Give them a PILL and they will dance on your table for 3 hours or let u hug for 3 hrs.

Was staying at Grand Aquila Hotel and there is a KTV on the 8th Floor, went to check and the gals there also quite chios. My friend say can book for fuck at Rup 300,000k. We called the manager there and asked whether can booked to room. He said up to u to degot with the gals. Well, we were too tire to cheong on fri as a long way back to JKT on Sat.

Cheers

danny41sg
08-07-2002, 04:54 PM

What Opening night???

Why I don't know one???

Cheers

Hey bro! Don't sabo huh! Your new pub opening night lah. Wait people say I tok kok only....leh. How bro, so far found any good bbbbj that's out of this world?

Rainman
08-07-2002, 04:58 PM

Bro,

What tons of work, OC never give permit say no permit lah. We can understand one ....kekekekek

danny41sg
08-07-2002, 05:17 PM

What tons of work, OC never give permit say no permit lah. We can understand one ....kekekekek

Wah...piang, kena squeeze balls. You asking for trouble izzit? What OC ? Permit any time also can wan, but you know lah, want to sleep peacefully at night wah.

MoonFace
08-07-2002, 05:27 PM

Cheers mate

Huh??..What venture ?? What Opening night ??

Who? What ? When ? Where ? How ? Mana ?

Who's Fon & Con ?? Tomorrow ??...Saya mau ikut dong !!!

MoonFace

MoonFace
08-07-2002, 05:30 PM

Haa haa..no permit frm OC
Lucky I only have Chief-Of-Army... too high post liao
She more worried that I can't find a OC
so no problem for me..
now still OTOT

MoonFace

Rainman
08-07-2002, 05:37 PM

Hey bro! Don't sabo huh! Your new pub opening night lah. Wait people say I tok kok only....leh. How bro, so far found any good bbbbj that's out of this world?

Wah lan... me sleeping partner only wah.... Seee how lah. Scare after you guys say the place too Ah Seng for your liking the how??? anyway, we will first go to JB BHN Plaza and then back to Singapore.

Will call U.

Cheers

Rainman
08-07-2002, 05:41 PM

Wah...piang, kena squeeze balls. You asking for trouble izzit? What OC ? Permit any time also can wan, but you know lah, want to sleep peacefully at night wah.

Okay loh... I rephase liao... Mutual Respect loh... Thus prior consultation required before cheong session.....

cheers

Rainman
08-07-2002, 05:49 PM

MoonFace

Bro... check my thread on opening of pub.

Likely opening end July but not confirm. I woould be back in Singapore then.

When are u back here???

Cheers

wonsim
08-07-2002, 05:58 PM

The gals in Planet don't accompany u for dancing lah. Anyway, u won't see anybody dancing on the dancefloor either wah. Give them a PILL and they will dance on your table for 3 hours or let u hug for 3 hrs.

Was staying at Grand Aquila Hotel and there is a KTV on the 8th Floor, went to check and the gals there also quite chios. My friend say can book for fuck at Rup 300,000k. We called the manager there and asked whether can booked to room. He said up to u to degot with the gals. Well, we were too tire to cheong on fri as a long way back to JKT on Sat.

Cheers

Ho bro rainman

So you stayed in Hotel Aquila also huh..Mi stayed there last month but didn venture up to 8th floor to recce. I was staying at 7th floor..wapiang, should have go up and see see lah!!!

...Saiyang siah....so at 300,000 IDR with a chiobu...sound good leh..U talking about overnite or short time? Anyway, will be in bandung again next month, and will be staying same hotel again, so maybe shld go ask ask huh.

Will be flying off yo Surabaya tomorrow for the rest of the week and heard the "dolly" there is very very big...But again, my client is the decent type so dunno can see any action or not.

The week after go Jkt den sms u ok.

Cheers

danny41sg
08-07-2002, 06:11 PM

MoonFace

Hey bro, you've not heard of Fon & Company? Ah...yah, where have you been man. Thai Fl..mah. S$100, can two shots wah.
Ayok, esok jam berapa? Bertemu dimana? Personally, I recommend her friend, Su. Bagai mana ? Mahu?

danny41sg
08-07-2002, 06:13 PM

Wah lan... me sleeping partner only wah.... Seee how lah. Scare after you guys say the place too Ah Seng for your liking the how??? anyway, we will first go to JB BHN Plaza and then back to Singapore.

Will call U.

Cheers

So? Sleeping partner also one of the partner...mah. As brudders, we die die also support wah. Ah Seng or Ah Beng, we also try to blend in..lah.

Rainman
08-07-2002, 06:23 PM
I didn't get any from the KTV, In fact.. stayed at Aquila on the 2nd night. First night at Hotel Papandayan.. 3 star I think at Rup 375,000. So we moved to the later which is 4 stars and only pay Rup 225,000 with D/F somemore.

In Surabaya... forget about Dolly lah. it is the worst but for see see okay.

Check my FR about Mandi Lulu and happening place in the other thread on Infor except Jakarta.

See U

Ho bro rainman

So you stayed in Hotel Aquila also huh..Mi stayed there last month but didn venture up to 8th floor to recce. I was staying at 7th floor..wapiang, should have go up and see see lah!!!

...Saiyang siah....so at 300,000 IDR with a chiobu...sound good leh..U talking about overnite or short time? Anyway, will be in bandung again next month, and will be staying same hotel again, so maybe shld go ask ask huh.

Will be flying off yo Surabaya tomorrow for the rest of the week and heard the "dolly" there is very very big...But again, my client is the decent type so dunno can see any action or not.

The week after go Jkt den sms u ok.

Cheers

Rainman
08-07-2002, 06:26 PM

So? Sleeping partner also one of the partner...mah. As brudders, we die die also support wah. Ah Seng or Ah Beng, we also try to blend in..lah.

U are indeed a friend leh.

e-mail me your biz proposal and I think we could do something together just from what u say.

cheers

danny41sg
08-07-2002, 06:32 PM

U are indeed a friend leh.

e-mail me your biz proposal and I think we could do something together just from what u say.

cheers

Ok bro. Waiting for today's TOTO result leh. Two fucking million Singapore dollars..leh. Kena...liao, I go find you. We start some interesting joint in Jakarta, specially for membership only..huh. What say you. Don't worry bro Cheong JB, we'll not leave you out. Fuck all the deadline we've to meet everyday huh.

cheong jb
08-07-2002, 06:37 PM

Ok bro. Waiting for today's TOTO result leh. Two fucking million Singapore dollars..leh. Kena...liao, I go find you. We start some interesting joint in Jakarta, specially for membership only..huh. What say you. Don't worry bro Cheong JB, we'll not leave you out. Fuck all the deadline we've to meet everyday huh.

I LIKE THE WAY U THINK:D

btw the big sweep in msia is still RM15 million wahahahahahahahaha

Rainman
08-07-2002, 06:55 PM

KNNN... Dream on lah. Go to bed at 8 pm and sweet dream..

If I had that money... I also know what to do....

Wake up... It's 8 am and time to go to work.

Stand on your feet lah.. Bro.

Regards

LiNpEh
08-07-2002, 08:51 PM
hey rain...

i might be going down to jkt this coming weekend... will stay a night and then off to duri the next day.... nothin confirm yet but as soon as it is i will let you know.... looking forward to partying in jkt again... miss the place man..... sigh.. thats what promotion do to you.. keep you away from the fun places..........

MoonFace
08-07-2002, 11:03 PM

Hey bro, you've not heard of Fon & Company? Ah...yah, where have you been man. Thai Fl..mah. S$100, can two shots wah.
Ayok, esok jam berapa? Bertemu dimana? Personally, I recommend her friend, Su. Bagai mana ? Mahu?

Oh..itu Fon... yah yah
saya udah baca... wah.. nggak bisa tahan
masih di singapore ?? mau coba dong!
kapan bebas ?
Saya sudah kejar dulu... ok ok.. will make myself free!

MoonFace

avolokit
09-07-2002, 04:43 AM
Bro Rainman:

U say:

Give them a PILL and they will dance on your table for 3 hours or let u hug for 3 hrs.

Was wondering, can u fondel and kiss and fool around or just hug. People fooling around in there?

Any other good Bandung places to reccomend?

Cheers :confused:

danny41sg
09-07-2002, 09:37 AM

KNNN... Dream on lah. Go to bed at 8 pm and sweet dream..

If I had that money... I also know what to do....

Wake up... It's 8 am and time to go to work.

Stand on your feet lah.. Bro.

Regards

Hey bro,

Last night TOTO result, wah kena.........makan lah. Hoi ! It's only human to dream and it's good to have dreams....you know. What I am today and what I have today are once upon a time dreams, turn reality. 100% agreed with you on the "Stand on your own feet".
Come on bro, with all the pictures you've emailed me, how to stop dreaming huh?

Rainman
09-07-2002, 09:57 AM
hey rain...

i might be going down to jkt this coming weekend... will stay a night and then off to duri the next day.... nothin confirm yet but as soon as it is i will let you know.... looking forward to partying in jkt again... miss the place man..... sigh.. thats what promotion do to you.. keep you away from the fun places..........

Weekend??? Difficult leh. OC will not give permit then how... Danny.... Help! If got permit also play golf wah.

Have u check your lady friend whether she is really coming on 19th Jul??

Cheers

Let me know leh.

By the way... Congrat on your PROMOTION.... Free drink and food from u hor???

Rainman
09-07-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by avolokit
Bro Rainman:

U say:

Give them a PILL and they will dance on your table for 3 hours or let u hug for 3 hrs.

Was wondering, can u fondel and kiss and fool around or just hug. People fooling around in there?

Any other good Bandung places to reccomend?

Cheers :confused:

When on PILL,,,, the lady knows what is happening around them. They do allow some sort of fondling but don't forget to tips them.

Anyother place we went before the disco was FISHING for SPG. We drove around the shopping centre around 2030hrs when the sales girls came out after work, hoping to pick up some nice chick for the night. They do smile at us when we slow down, wind down our window to have a better look at them. They also wave at us indicating that can on one but mostly 6/10 for look wise and we were expecting something better. So no pick up for the night. U could try this, it is fun.

By the way... are u coming to Indonesia or asking for FUN...

Cheers

Rainman
09-07-2002, 10:20 AM

Hey bro,

Last night TOTO result, wah kena.........makan lah. Hoi ! It's only human to dream and it's good to have dreams....you know. What I am today and what I have today are once upon a time dreams, turn reality. 100% agreed with you on the "Stand on your own feet".
Come on bro, with all the pictures you've emailed me, how to stop dreaming huh?

Want more Picture... Swee one... All BBBJ only.. My private collection.

cheers

danny41sg
09-07-2002, 10:27 AM

Want more Picture... Swee one... All BBBJ only.. My private collection.

cheers

Hey bro,

Was bored yesterday afternoon and decided to go look around for a good bbbbj. Found one in GL, S$40, wah seh man... out of this world man. Went for two session, no FJ but bbbbj throught out.
Did you feel the twitch or not huh, coz I called out your name when I cummed....leh.

Rainman
09-07-2002, 01:57 PM

Hey bro,

Was bored yesterday afternoon and decided to go look around for a good bbbbj. Found one in GL, S$40, wah seh man... out of this world man. Went for two session, no FJ but bbbbj throught out.
Did you feel the twitch or not huh, coz I called out your name when I cummed....leh.

KNN... did not lah.

still sick since u left... maybe will get better after seeing u again.

cheers

Martini-Fan
09-07-2002, 02:30 PM

cheers

Sad to read that. Best treatment is lots of beer and some nights in Le Meridien.
Btw, there should be a nice clinic in Le Meridien, I've heard. Heard rumours that this clinic has excellent trained staff to treat any kind of sickness.
Get well!

Rainman
09-07-2002, 03:19 PM

Sad to read that. Best treatment is lots of beer and some nights in Le Meridien.
Btw, there should be a nice clinic in Le Meridien, I've heard. Heard rumours that this clinic has excellent trained staff to treat any kind of sickness.
Get well!

There are 2 clinics there, one is call tiga puluh which open at 6pm but doc will come at about 10pm.

The other is call HC in short on the 2nd floor... Doc on the expensive side.

Thanks bro. Glad to know that ppl do care though we are 1000 miles apart.

cheers

Martini-Fan
09-07-2002, 03:34 PM

There are 2 clinics there, one is call tiga puluh which open at 6pm but doc will come at about 10pm.

So you have 4 hrs to do the pre-treatment with some pitcher. I'm always very satisfied with this clinic, cause the doctor takes enough time for the treatment and does house visits. Comfortable.
Since you are joking, cannot be too serious.

Rainman
09-07-2002, 04:35 PM

So you have 4 hrs to do the pre-treatment with some pitcher. I'm always very satisfied with this clinic, cause the doctor takes enough time for the treatment and does house visits. Comfortable.
Since you are joking, cannot be too serious.

Yup... bad cough for the past 2 weeks. They call it smoker cough. Been having it for more then 10 years. It just comes and goes sine then. Doc said in 1980 somthing that I must cut down coffee and cigettt... Difficult.. Easier to cut down fucking then those...

Okay... New place in town that I am going now. Remember Hard Rock Cafe.. Next to it is Chillis and on the 2nd and 3rd Floor.. there is a very nice pool and bar... many indonesian artiess is there lor...

me going now.. appointment at 1630hrs... kekekekekek

C U soon.

cheers

PS : Try to be in Singapore end of this month for u will be invited for a drink (one only) at my new pub....

danny41sg
09-07-2002, 04:39 PM

KNN... did not lah.

cheers

You take care huh. BTW, thanks for the email and coz of this looks like I've to go look for another session of bbbbj.

T H A N K Y O U F U C K I N G V E R Y M U C H ! ! ! !

smiler
09-07-2002, 05:43 PM
Bro Rainman, when you coming back to Sg again...miss the last time we at Devils lei....so much fun but too little talk cock.....kekekekeke....:p

Eros
10-07-2002, 08:14 AM
Rainman
Where is Stadium located?
Cheers

LiNpEh
10-07-2002, 08:21 AM
smiler..

you mia so long.. call you oso no reply one...

moon..

u still in sg or what.. u looking for fon izzit.. saya tak tau orang ada balek thailand or not.. but she is normally at gl lor 16.... give me a call and i will pass you her contacts... muka not that wonderful but main ok lor...

Eros
10-07-2002, 08:44 AM
Hi Bros
Staying in IBIS hotel (Jl KH Wahid Hasyim) tonight. Can anyone recommend any action in or around hotel. Prefer walk in knocking shops like Super rather than having to chat up a girl over a drink. Will already have had a few drinks so need to get straight down to the action.

LiNpEh
10-07-2002, 09:22 AM
try either stadium or 1001...

danny41sg
10-07-2002, 09:22 AM

Oh..itu Fon... yah yah
saya udah baca... wah.. nggak bisa tahan
masih di singapore ?? mau coba dong!
kapan bebas ?
Saya sudah kejar dulu... ok ok.. will make myself free!

MoonFace

Morning Bro,

Interested call me huh. I've PM you my mobile number. Tonight gathering organise by FK, will you be there. If, yes maybe we can go check Fon out after that.

Eros
10-07-2002, 10:53 AM
LiNpEh
Where are Stadium and 1001 located?

MoonFace
10-07-2002, 12:36 PM

Morning Bro,

Interested call me huh. I've PM you my mobile number. Tonight gathering organise by FK, will you be there. If, yes maybe we can go check Fon out after that.

You PM me saying you are changing no.
but haven't give me the new no leh.

anyway...i'll PM you now...

MoonFace

MoonFace
10-07-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Eros
LiNpEh
Where are Stadium and 1001 located?

Bro... read the thread lah.
mentioned so many time liao...
based on the description...you can almost find your way there blind folded

anyway..if give you benefit of doubt, maybe you have no time to read.
it's 'quite' near to where you are staying. best is to just take a
cab to 'Stadium' along Hayam Wuruk. drivers should know.
go to the 3rd floor.
Skip 1001 if you want instant action. 1001 is more KTV
and to try your luck for pick up.. goto Hard Rock Cafe, and some cafe there too. just walking distance from your Hotel.
Becareful of your wallet when walking...

Never walk alone..

To HRC, Don't take cab...cos you're too near!! heh
MoonFace

MoonFace
10-07-2002, 12:46 PM
moon..

u still in sg or what.. u looking for fon izzit.. saya tak tau orang ada balek thailand or not.. but she is normally at gl lor 16.... give me a call and i will pass you her contacts... muka not that wonderful but main ok lor...

LiNpEh

yeah..me still in Sg... still tied up with work here before going back.
anyway.. where you party lately ??.. read that you have score
local Minas... dimana ?? saya mau coba my fishing skills...
never party in Singapore for long time liao..
at Devil's last month was my first in dunno how many months..

and who's this Siam contacts ??

anyway..you going to FK's gathering tonight ??

MoonFace

MoonFace
10-07-2002, 12:51 PM

Morning Bro,

OK OK...Got your new no already!!
Call you this evening ....

Yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

MoonFace

LiNpEh
10-07-2002, 01:37 PM
moon..

FK?? what is that... dun have any idea... sms me the details and i will try to find time for it...

the local siam contacts i can sms it to you.. she only speak cantonese...

hows work.. so when will you be going back to jkt.... me minahs... all ceweks from the local ktv and pubs....

danny41sg
10-07-2002, 02:13 PM

OK OK...Got your new no already!!
Call you this evening ....

Yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

MoonFace

Will wait for your call mate. Go try Fon's friend tonight and go tell Rainman when you go back to Jakarta. Make him gian...loh.

MoonFace
11-07-2002, 03:54 AM
moon..

FK?? what is that... dun have any idea... sms me the details and i will try to find time for it...

the local siam contacts i can sms it to you.. she only speak cantonese...

hows work.. so when will you be going back to jkt.... me minahs... all ceweks from the local ktv and pubs....

which KTV ? which PUB ??
Kapan ke sana lagi ??

Me been away from Jakarta sooo looonggg!!!!
Now i'm begining to miss all the minahs...
must find alternative here in Singapore.. quite the same mah!!!

Kapan bawah aku ke sana ?

MoonFace

MoonFace
11-07-2002, 03:56 AM

Will wait for your call mate. Go try Fon's friend tonight and go tell Rainman when you go back to Jakarta. Make him gian...loh.

Aiyah!...no chance to try your Fon and friends!
Nevermind... now that we know each other... I have kaki liao!

Go Jakarta have Rainman
Go Singapore have Danny41sg
Go JB have CheongJB

wah lan eh!...this is call networking

MoonFace

danny41sg
11-07-2002, 10:36 AM

Aiyah!...no chance to try your Fon and friends!
Nevermind... now that we know each other... I have kaki liao!

Go Jakarta have Rainman
Go Singapore have Danny41sg
Go JB have CheongJB

wah lan eh!...this is call networking

MoonFace

Correction bro, not networking. I think "Net-Fucking", is more like it. Sorry for the language huh.

Rainman
11-07-2002, 01:40 PM
Skip 1001 if you want instant action. 1001 is more KTV
and to try your luck for pick up..

MoonFace

Originally posted by Danny41sg

KNN danny boy, want to make me gian hor. Okay this is for u.

Went to 1001 on Mon after playing pool at Afterhour (On top of HRC). Was looking for that bottle we didn't finish when Dan and Fatboy was here but could not find it. So usual lah. order lots of beer. There were say 5 of us and we order lots of water. U should know why. If u don't, don't ask.

So the norm inside room with 3 gals booked only and as I and some friends didn't have any gals. So a friend and myself went to the disco at about 2 am to try fishing. Surprised that it was quiet, the dance fllor empty and maybe only with 20 over ppls inside. Walk around and saw 2 ladies sitting there with no drinks. They smiled at me and asked if I have some sweet for them. Well, not bad looking so okay lah. Brought them to our room and gave them some sweet.

While all was dancing in the room, me went into the toilet and one of the lady came in with me. Asked what am I doing and well, I said I don't know why but my cock cannot erect after drinking leh. She said why don't u take it out and let me see. Why not and so out came my rod.

Guess what. She knee down and immediately put it into her month. WTF. Bonus man. Suck me (BBBJ) for quite a while and still cannot erect. So she strip naked and let me play with her body... Also cannot stand. While we were in the toilet, the door was not locked and as she was servicing me. my friends and some of the lady came in. they saw what was happening but left the toilet smiling. Then exciting man..

So after a while, bored and we went back outside and in between dancing, I would take out my rod and she will blow it in front of everyone in the room... Fun man... Just like Sakura but with lights on.... So it was like BBBJ on the sofa, dance floor, toilet and still cannot stand. She look confused and ask how? I suggested that why don't u ask your friend to also come into the toilet and help me. Now u guess what happened???

She said okay and talked to her friend and YES, both lead me to the toilet and I had 2 gals working on my rod. Then steam man. imagine 2 mouths on my rod and 4 nei nei to play.... Song man.

The bad news.... I didn't cum...

We call it a night at about 4 am and they followed my friend home as I couldn't... U know why.. right???

So for all the good service I recd, I gave just the lady with me Rup 100K. They said they came from Lumpung and is here for a week only.

Grading as follows for both :-

Look - 6/10 and 6.5/10 (the latter with me lah)
Age - 23/24
BBBJ - 8/10 and 9/10.
Body - 7/10 and 6.5 /10

Name - Forgot.

DON't ask me to bring u there next time.

cheers

cheong jb
11-07-2002, 01:51 PM

Went to 1001 on Mon after playing pool at Afterhour (On top of HRC). Was looking for that bottle we didn't finish when Dan and Fatboy was here but could not find it. So usual lah. order lots of beer. There were say 5 of us and we order lots of water. U should know why. If u don't, don't ask.

So the norm inside room with 3 gals booked only and as I and some friends didn't have any gals. So a friend and myself went to the disco at about 2 am to try fishing. Surprised that it was quiet, the dance fllor empty and maybe only with 20 over ppls inside. Walk around and saw 2 ladies sitting there with no drinks. They smiled at me and asked if I have some sweet for them. Well, not bad looking so okay lah. Brought them to our room and gave them some sweet.

While all was dancing in the room, me went into the toilet and one of the lady came in with me. Asked what am I doing and well, I said I don't know why but my cock cannot erect after drinking leh. She said why don't u take it out and let me see. Why not and so out came my rod.

Guess what. She knee down and immediately put it into her month. WTF. Bonus man. Suck me (BBBJ) for quite a while and still cannot erect. So she strip naked and let me play with her body... Also cannot stand. While we were in the toilet, the door was not locked and as she was servicing me. my friends and some of the lady came in. they saw what was happening but left the toilet smiling. Then exciting man..

So after a while, bored and we went back outside and in between dancing, I would take out my rod and she will blow it in front of everyone in the room... Fun man... Just like Sakura but with lights on.... So it was like BBBJ on the sofa, dance floor, toilet and still cannot stand. She look confused and ask how? I suggested that why don't u ask your friend to also come into the toilet and help me. Now u guess what happened???

She said okay and talked to her friend and YES, both lead me to the toilet and I had 2 gals working on my rod. Then steam man. imagine 2 mouths on my rod and 4 nei nei to play.... Song man.

The bad news.... I didn't cum...

We call it a night at about 4 am and they followed my friend home as I couldn't... U know why.. right???

So for all the good service I recd, I gave just the lady with me Rup 100K. They said they came from Lumpung and is here for a week only.

Age - 23/24
BBBJ - 8/10 and 9/10.
Body - 7/10 and 6.5 /10

Name - Forgot.

cheers

ok u dun bring him u bring me ok :D

Martini-Fan
11-07-2002, 02:19 PM

Yeah, me too!

danny41sg
11-07-2002, 02:29 PM

Age - 23/24
BBBJ - 8/10 and 9/10.
Body - 7/10 and 6.5 /10

Name - Forgot.

cheers

Ok...lah bro, I surrender oredi lah. You always beat me to it. KNN, don't be so childish leh.
You sure have fucking great time huh. I can imaging two girls rushing for a lollipop.
Thought of going to NYS today leh and after, meet up with Cheong for drink at de beers but KNN kena flu. Maybe one of the bro from last night gathering passed on virus.

danny41sg
11-07-2002, 02:33 PM

Hoi ! KNN, don't be batu api huh.

Rainman
11-07-2002, 02:48 PM

Ok...lah bro, I surrender oredi lah. You always beat me to it. KNN, don't be so childish leh.
You sure have fucking great time huh. I can imaging two girls rushing for a lollipop.
Thought of going to NYS today leh and after, meet up with Cheong for drink at de beers but KNN kena flu. Maybe one of the bro from last night gathering passed on virus.

Song hor....

Okay lah.. See u soon.

cheong jb
11-07-2002, 02:57 PM

NATO :rolleyes:

flirtking
11-07-2002, 03:00 PM

Maybe one of the bro from last night gathering passed on virus.

U sure or not??? U also never eat the buffet......maybe u have your own Part 2 after sending us to the mrt station......maybe u went to the Balmoral HC is it???......hahaha

Rainman
11-07-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by flirtking

U sure or not??? U also never eat the buffet......maybe u have your own Part 2 after sending us to the mrt station......maybe u went to the Balmoral HC is it???......hahaha

Must ask Ah Fong & Co.. Heard flu is also symptom of HIV leh.

cheers

danny41sg
11-07-2002, 03:27 PM

Must ask Ah Fong & Co.. Heard flu is also symptom of HIV leh.

cheers

Yah hor. Fuck man must use fire to fight fire. Must use VD to fight HIV.

Abb : HIV = Happily in Vagina / Horny Inviting Vagina

danny41sg
11-07-2002, 03:51 PM

NATO :rolleyes:

Alamak bro, where can say like that wan leh. This wan serious wan leh no NATO. Heard alot about De Beers, and want to check out leh.
Wah piang leh, you buay sui leh. Coughing non stop leh. Wait scare people off how? Don't worry, my 5 jugs offer still stand. Wailt for bro Rain to come back ok? This time I try to extend permit...sui bo?

Rainman
11-07-2002, 04:01 PM

Yah hor. Fuck man must use fire to fight fire. Must use VD to fight HIV.

Abb : HIV = Happily in Vagina / Horny Inviting Vagina

Wah.. That is a good one...

Rainman
11-07-2002, 04:07 PM

Alamak bro, where can say like that wan leh. This wan serious wan leh no NATO. Heard alot about De Beers, and want to check out leh.
Wah piang leh, you buay sui leh. Coughing non stop leh. Wait scare people off how? Don't worry, my 5 jugs offer still stand. Wailt for bro Rain to come back ok? This time I try to extend permit...sui bo?

Please lah, In JB, they don't serve in JUGS one. It is like Hong Kong where it is serve in Backet of 5 where HKG is 6. Small bottle that is.

Swee man, have permit means we can go to Santurn Disco after drinking.... Then we book Kimchi and check into New York Hotel ..

Good Idea???

" Tell mum, will be home early... About 6..... That is am."

Cheers

cheong jb
11-07-2002, 07:33 PM

Please lah, In JB, they don't serve in JUGS one. It is like Hong Kong where it is serve in Backet of 5 where HKG is 6. Small bottle that is.

Swee man, have permit means we can go to Santurn Disco after drinking.... Then we book Kimchi and check into New York Hotel ..

Good Idea???

" Tell mum, will be home early... About 6..... That is am."

Cheers

after drink go disco if u do ur usual stuff then how to go back spore ?

bo sui . cos why must wait for old man to cum back ? later he suka suka hilang how ? wait for another month just to drink with me ? so how to sui sui bo chow cui

Rainman
11-07-2002, 07:40 PM

after drink go disco if u do ur usual stuff then how to go back spore ?

Please lah... my usual stuff is drinking only wah. We the citizen of Singapore very very law abiding one.. Never anyhow do one...

Cheers

MoonFace
12-07-2002, 03:01 AM
Heard alot about De Beers, and want to check out leh.

Don't worry, my 5 jugs offer still stand. Wailt for bro Rain to come back ok? This time I try to extend permit...sui bo?

Hor say lah!... when bro Rainman coming back ??
finally can go Des Bieres again!

Everytime Rain here..i'm back in jakarta.
when he's in jakarta..i'm back here in Sing

hopefully can catch him this time...with danny41sg/cheongjb go Des Bieres

MoonFace

"You want to get screwed ??? Are you NUTS ?"

danny41sg
12-07-2002, 09:21 AM
[B]

Bro Rain,

My apologies ok? Wheather they serve in pail, bucket, 44 gal drum, I don't give a fuck damn. Bottom line is as long as they serve the "Holy Water" named BEER.

Bro Cheong,

Don't like that lah. KNN, what are brudders for huh. Because of problem in US alot of US projects on hold leh. Damn fucking susah you know. Now cannot anyhow buang $$$$.

Bro Moonface,

I thought you're going back to Jakarta next week. Than how to meet leh. You coming back end of this month? Than follow Rain back lah, who knows, maybe can get bbbbj on air huh.

Rainman
12-07-2002, 10:12 AM
BBBJ on Air... Seen it many times on TV.... How to get har....

Must be then song hor.

cheers

[B]

Bro Rain,

My apologies ok? Wheather they serve in pail, bucket, 44 gal drum, I don't give a fuck damn. Bottom line is as long as they serve the "Holy Water" named BEER.

Bro Cheong,

Don't like that lah. KNN, what are brudders for huh. Because of problem in US alot of US projects on hold leh. Damn fucking susah you know. Now cannot anyhow buang $$$$.

Bro Moonface,

I thought you're going back to Jakarta next week. Than how to meet leh. You coming back end of this month? Than follow Rain back lah, who knows, maybe can get bbbbj on air huh.

MoonFace
12-07-2002, 01:18 PM
Bro Moonface,

I thought you're going back to Jakarta next week. Than how to meet leh. You coming back end of this month? Than follow Rain back lah, who knows, maybe can get bbbbj on air huh. [/B]

I dun want to miss the actiosn leh...
now still haven't decide the time to go back..
but i want to action first before i go back to Jakarta..and
this time is to Bandung actually

danny41sg
12-07-2002, 01:25 PM

BBBJ on Air... Seen it many times on TV.... How to get har....

Must be then song hor.

cheers

Wah...lau! Feel very honour leh. Lau tah asking for suggestion. Hahaha

cheong jb
12-07-2002, 01:31 PM

Wah...lau! Feel very honour leh. Lau tah asking for suggestion. Hahaha

well let me see moon blow rain after rain cum rain blow moon so howa my idea ? hehehehehe

MoonFace
12-07-2002, 01:36 PM

well let me see moon blow rain after rain cum rain blow moon so howa my idea ? hehehehehe

You really want to do that!.. wait till you meet me then i
teach you something new..

I poke you from behind and you bend down and blow yourself.
all this while we're standing...

try it..heh heh...

cheong jb
12-07-2002, 01:38 PM

You really want to do that!.. wait till you meet me then i
teach you something new..

I poke you from behind and you bend down and blow yourself.
all this while we're standing...

try it..heh heh...

wah cannot this stance will break my back . old man liow bone all harden already .

MoonFace
12-07-2002, 01:43 PM

wah cannot this stance will break my back . old man liow bone all harden already .

Which bone ??..your that things have bone ??

If back bone break .. then much easier..
Rain can help you push in and out

cheong jb
12-07-2002, 01:57 PM

Which bone ??..your that things have bone ??

If back bone break .. then much easier..
Rain can help you push in and out

HELLOOOOOOO back bone break then i KO already this stance no good btw the subject is bbbj in air so if u flying back with rain on same flight then can try mah unless u manage to hook a ger on that flight or bring 1 back wahahahahahaha psstttttt that time share hor

MoonFace
12-07-2002, 02:25 PM

HELLOOOOOOO back bone break then i KO already this stance no good btw the subject is bbbj in air so if u flying back with rain on same flight then can try mah unless u manage to hook a ger on that flight or bring 1 back wahahahahahaha psstttttt that time share hor

Bring one ger back ??..you crazy ah!
Dun talk about the air tickets... just the fiscal alone will cost me
Rp 1million (about S$200+). Indonesian have to pay fiscal to exit
from Indonesian.

for S$200+...can go Sakura, Des Bieres liao!..still enough left
over to belanjar you Chay Kuay Teow!

Maybe the most at the Airport terminal.. can get bbbj
i call you on your phone lah... then you can listen to the sound
efffect.

save a few more $..next time can use Nokia 7650 with camera!

danny41sg
12-07-2002, 02:32 PM

Hey Bro,

The best I've read : Hahahahahahahahahahahah.