PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

YoungHunk
21-03-2012, 12:16 PM
I went to the studium ktv yesterday and it wasn't fun. Girl block here block there. You guys know what I mean :)

Any suggestions for other KTV that are more happening and more fun?

Will cheong again tonight.

Thanks.

Bro whats the dmg like in stadium ktv?

PCCKING
21-03-2012, 11:02 PM
I spent 1.1 MIDR there. I don't drink so cheaper.

Jacjan
22-03-2012, 12:53 AM
hi fellow cheongsters,

I will be going to jakarta on 25th of March ..the thing is i don't want to do the hourly thing like classic or travel ...i would like to select a girl in the day around 11am and spent the whole day n night with her just like in haadyai or batam ...any suggestions ..say choose the girl around 12pm and she goes back the next day around 10pm. This is the norm in haadyai , batam , bintan , tanjung pinang...etc etc .

Thanks in advance to Jakarta sifus.

Cheers

klguylate30s
22-03-2012, 02:32 AM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!

LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

PCCKING
22-03-2012, 04:49 AM
Just came back to my hotel. Went to iligals and boy I had fun.

Wanted to go to the KTV but it was fully booked. So went to the spa and had a 4 hands massage. Followed by special with both girls. Total damage was 600k for massage and 1200k for the girls.

After massage, I went to the Club at ground floor. Saw the girls dancing and they came to me after their dance routine. Bought the designer drinks at 50k each for the girls.

Procee to a private dance but there was no dance. The girls stripped and all hell broke loose. However, big head stlll in control thus did not do the deed there. Total dégagé was 450k for each girl for an hour and 300k for their drinks.

Now got to rest and get ready tomorrow .

rocklee
22-03-2012, 10:19 AM
all the shi fu here. is it easy to get weed in Bali? i read a lot online they say some could be a sting. any precaution i should take or any advice? or should i stay away altogether?

rocklee
22-03-2012, 10:30 AM
all the shi fu here. is it easy to get weed in Bali? i read a lot online they say some could be a sting. any precaution i should take or any advice? or should i stay away altogether? thanks for the advice.

newbird9403
22-03-2012, 02:55 PM
all the shi fu here. is it easy to get weed in Bali? i read a lot online they say some could be a sting. any precaution i should take or any advice? or should i stay away altogether? thanks for the advice.

Clear your head and stay away from these prohibited items. This is not a forum for junkies.

newbird9403
22-03-2012, 02:59 PM

Moderators, please note the post. Please don't let this forum goes to the junkies.

rocklee
22-03-2012, 03:00 PM
not a junkie. just wanna try something i never tried.

nlevine
22-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Going to Jakarta next month. Any spas open in early morning hours, like 8-9am? Cheers

klguylate30s
22-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Attn:taitaikunu/aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks; Since it's been almost 7 weeks & no reply; let me repeat this question ; I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY!
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.
My personal take on it might be he is a competitor.

massagelover
23-03-2012, 01:14 AM
fellow bros, whenever i am in jakarta, i always have difficulties in getting girls to come to my room for body to body massage (pijat pake tetek). can anyone help? thanks

teteku
23-03-2012, 02:05 AM
fellow bros, whenever i am in jakarta, i always have difficulties in getting girls to come to my room for body to body massage (pijat pake tetek). can anyone help? thanks
Bro,
First of all, you have to find girls that do massage.
Secondly, you should know that body massage is not as common in JKT compare let said BKK.
Go to any massage parlor, and nego with girls to come over, if the price is right they will be more than happy to go to your hotel to do body massage.

Cheers.

massagelover
23-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Bro,
First of all, you have to find girls that do massage.
Secondly, you should know that body massage is not as common in JKT compare let said BKK.
Go to any massage parlor, and nego with girls to come over, if the price is right they will be more than happy to go to your hotel to do body massage.

Cheers.

thanks bro teteku. i know it is not common compare to bkk. however, i also know there is such a service. only thing is that we need to have the right contact. that is why i asked for help. been to few massage parlor. alexis is good for high end, fortune is good for middle class. try no. 30 and 25 for fortune, good service and attitude. and pls, anyone who have contact for massage outcall, pls let me know. tks

massagelover
23-03-2012, 07:53 AM
and i also have numbers of 2 ladies from CJ and 1 from Alexis. good body, service and attitude. anyone need pls let me know.

i always prioritize attitude and service.

Heaven Knows
23-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Long time since I wrote an FR. This is on my little Jakarta Experience I had recently and have to share this with some of you. Something that may be beneficial to some as it was to me. I hope you enjoy it. Will be as detailed as possible, so please bare with me.

Been to CJ's very recently. Was not in dire straits to look for any company , just drink and listen to the band while watching the happenings on the entire floor. A hectic month for me you can say, mostly work related and a fraction- family related.

This is when surprisingly a babe came up to me while I was at the upper bar counter smiled and stayed around, thinking she was waiting for friends. Awhile later as she ordered her drink, we exchanged greetings and I thought that was it , but she stayed around and after each song the band played she would speak in my ear and tell me she liked that song. Who didn't like R&B? But ........ Soon I was to encounter it a silly mistake to generalize her as one of those babes out there waiting to hit out at a visitor. Where the saying goes ...... Hi! Wham! Bam! Good Bye Sam! ....... taxi money?
As the night progressed, I found out that she was not a regular here and she was there due to a symposium/dinner and had wanted to check out the place and have a break. This girl wasn't those hangout club girls but had a very independent mind with logical reasoning. With the loud music, we managed to converse on some very interesting topics on world affairs, economy, business and the Iraq, Syrian situation.
The music was better than the last time I was there (about 6 months ago). After four more songs, I decided to leave and informed her of my intentions (did not want to leave a nice babe in the leach - I still hadn't any desire to hit on her). She then asked if she could share transport if we were both heading in the same direction that is. Told her I will be disappointing her that I will not be leaving the hotel as my room is a few floors up and I would be most pleased to have her company for the night where she could return home the next day (mind you this was already morning past 12mn) and if she so wished to continue our conversation, she is most welcomed to my humble small room with a king size bed and a sofa bed.Having told her that she can have the bed or the sofa whichever made her comfortable and secure ................. she squeezed my forearm against her bosom n leaned her head against my shoulder. I thought to myself, 'Just a friendly gesture and no pun intended. Well lets see how it goes'.
We had a few drinks and some late night snacks ordered and our conversation carried on from where we left off.
As our conversation progressed from worldly affairs, to personal affairs, I felt a soft spot for this beauty. The type of lady that will test your ingenuity, a logical speaker, a good debater, a good listener and a confident voice.
Traits that I love to see in a lady which very few possessed.
As the minutes ticked by she drew herself closer to my position on the long sofa and rested her head on my chest and said in Indonesian (which I will translate) ......... 'a kind man deserves a lady'. So I asked her what she meant by that and her reply, 'One may not find love in places that one seeks but in places that one doesn't seek'.
So I told her , ''You ought to take over George Lam"
She replied, " I too love Guinness, do you?
This lady is witty and has a mesmerizing charm sitting under the spot light.

Will be back over the weekend to where I left off. Let me know if your doing fine reading this article. I accept all criticism in good faith.

teteku
25-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Bro,
I was at Marliboro last night, the standard have drop, Last week was at Alexis and the standard have dropped also. was wondering if there are other places opening up that is driving the prices up so the girls are driven to go other places.
I was at illegals and the girls at the KTV was hot....very sexy but the price to sit with you is more than the price of a bonk in Marliboro or Alexis....Hais...

Cheers.

andrewforest
25-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Hi,all bro

Recently quite busy, must still have to find sometime to share some good lobang with bro.

Not sure any bro already provide information since I have not read the thread for sometime.

I went to this spa called Orchardz Hotel, the massage not bad, they offer variety of massage got chocolate etc. I am so sorry, I can remember much on the type of the service but there are the menu list in the reception.

I opt for the standard ( normal massage), the girls can choose as they are something like open concept fish tank for your to choose. Once you go into the massage room, the girl will strip the top include bra and left with the panty, overall massage not bad, at the end of the session, she ask me
whether want special, I asked her what she provide, she say sorry only HJ and BJ, I opt for BJ, I request to sit up while she BJ so that I can roam her, no objection, quite shiok because my hand was not well behave

She bath me after the action. ( it is build in bath room not no bath tub or jazucci ) when I pass through some room, I think there are higher rate room with jazucci inside. I am sorry i cannot remember the cost also since it is about 1 months back.

The address as follows:
JL Industri raya No.8
Gunung Sahari- Jakarta 1072-
Phone : +62-62317788

Hope bro dun flame me if the service is no goods, I just want to share with you what I found. I am trying to input my FR for KL, JB and Hanoi as well.
pls search for my FR if you are keen to know more:p

neu_byrd
26-03-2012, 01:34 AM
Just to share on Classic Hotel - mid-March

Went to the 2nd "disco/ lounge" on 2nd floor and i think there is another one on 4th or 5th floor.

quite cheap, gal for 1hr was 270k per gal per hour. there was a promo on the day i went, 420k (hope i rem correctly) for 2 gals, 1hr. quality of gals on both floors were similar (5.5-6.5pointer only). i paid by credit card which was 278k rupia, which workds out to S$40 nia, fairly cheap.

as i was new to the scene, was alone and dont speak Indo, was quite difficult to get started, how it works etc. the mamasan/ bouncers dint quite speak English. the moment i sat done i started looking for someone who works there that could explain things to me. they were friendly though they dint speak english well or not at all. the mamasan was pushy, kept pushing gals to me, even before my beer came. and there wasnt much gals to choose from. she only let me choose the gals seated at the back of the hall ( a handful nia), saying thats all they got. i inquired about those seated on the front on the stage, i repeated my question on both floors, but the staff there insisted those gals are not for booking. but i saw one of those (on-stage) gals go with customer to open a room opposite mine.

any bros know how to book those gal seat on the stage? on my next trip there, i will probably go back Malio or Alexis, for the quality of gals. or maybe go to Classic spa. but i think it closes early, 11pm or midnite latest.

btw - the day i went (weekday), no topless dancing, not that it matters.

poonani
26-03-2012, 03:04 AM
quality of gals on both floors were similar (5.5-6.5pointer only).

Verified the girl quality is that low. I was there last month and did not bother to write a FR but was late and horny, so did fuck. Waste of money.

YoungHunk
26-03-2012, 12:16 PM

Went to the 2nd "disco/ lounge" on 2nd floor and i think there is another one on 4th or 5th floor.

quite cheap, gal for 1hr was 270k per gal per hour. there was a promo on the day i went, 420k (hope i rem correctly) for 2 gals, 1hr. quality of gals on both floors were similar (5.5-6.5pointer only). i paid by credit card which was 278k rupia, which workds out to S$40 nia, fairly cheap.

as i was new to the scene, was alone and dont speak Indo, was quite difficult to get started, how it works etc. the mamasan/ bouncers dint quite speak English. the moment i sat done i started looking for someone who works there that could explain things to me. they were friendly though they dint speak english well or not at all. the mamasan was pushy, kept pushing gals to me, even before my beer came. and there wasnt much gals to choose from. she only let me choose the gals seated at the back of the hall ( a handful nia), saying thats all they got. i inquired about those seated on the front on the stage, i repeated my question on both floors, but the staff there insisted those gals are not for booking. but i saw one of those (on-stage) gals go with customer to open a room opposite mine.

any bros know how to book those gal seat on the stage? on my next trip there, i will probably go back Malio or Alexis, for the quality of gals. or maybe go to Classic spa. but i think it closes early, 11pm or midnite latest.

bro, each sofa would be handled by different mummies.
Just go and stand infront of each sofa. and the mummy in charge would come to you. or ask politely, point to the sofa girls you want and ask for that mummy from the waitress.
yes. generally those seated down are not so good quality. maybe because you are late. generally the better ones are already with customer, so sit around have a beer or two and wait for turnover ladies. you will spot better one that way.

classic mummies are very pushy. travel mummies would be less pushy. and travel has a wider selection.

for the sexy dance. even recent weekends i was there (classic). they dont go topless as well. they used to go topless.

PCCKING
27-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Did I mentioned that the private dance was at the cubicle separated by curtians? Quite thrilling come to think of it... Hahaha

Just came back to my hotel. Went to iligals and boy I had fun.

Wanted to go to the KTV but it was fully booked. So went to the spa and had a 4 hands massage. Followed by special with both girls. Total damage was 600k for massage and 1200k for the girls.

After massage, I went to the Club at ground floor. Saw the girls dancing and they came to me after their dance routine. Bought the designer drinks at 50k each for the girls.

Procee to a private dance but there was no dance. The girls stripped and all hell broke loose. However, big head stlll in control thus did not do the deed there. Total dégagé was 450k for each girl for an hour and 300k for their drinks.

Now got to rest and get ready tomorrow .

newbird9403
27-03-2012, 05:40 PM

Are you referring to the dancers? New rule, dancers are not allowed to remove their garments during their dance routine. However if invited to sit with you and you are buying them 20 glasses of drinks they will sit on your lap and you are free to auto roam them. At Mailoboro Club, the 2nd level where the sofa seats are, they will draw up the curtain and leave you some privacy with the dancer. At the spa, is strictly no touching. At Classic Club at the sofa area you can still auto roam.

newbird9403
27-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Verified the girl quality is that low. I was there last month and did not bother to write a FR but was late and horny, so did fuck. Waste of money.

I am of the same view. Thats why I usually give those places a miss.

klguylate30s
28-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

teteku
28-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Long time since I wrote an FR. This is on my little Jakarta Experience I had recently and have to share this with some of you. Something that may be beneficial to some as it was to me. I hope you enjoy it. Will be as detailed as possible, so please bare with me.

Been to CJ's very recently. Was not in dire straits to look for any company , just drink and listen to the band while watching the happenings on the entire floor. A hectic month for me you can say, mostly work related and a fraction- family related.

This is when surprisingly a babe came up to me while I was at the upper bar counter smiled and stayed around, thinking she was waiting for friends. Awhile later as she ordered her drink, we exchanged greetings and I thought that was it , but she stayed around and after each song the band played she would speak in my ear and tell me she liked that song. Who didn't like R&B? But ........ Soon I was to encounter it a silly mistake to generalize her as one of those babes out there waiting to hit out at a visitor. Where the saying goes ...... Hi! Wham! Bam! Good Bye Sam! ....... taxi money?
As the night progressed, I found out that she was not a regular here and she was there due to a symposium/dinner and had wanted to check out the place and have a break. This girl wasn't those hangout club girls but had a very independent mind with logical reasoning. With the loud music, we managed to converse on some very interesting topics on world affairs, economy, business and the Iraq, Syrian situation.
The music was better than the last time I was there (about 6 months ago). After four more songs, I decided to leave and informed her of my intentions (did not want to leave a nice babe in the leach - I still hadn't any desire to hit on her). She then asked if she could share transport if we were both heading in the same direction that is. Told her I will be disappointing her that I will not be leaving the hotel as my room is a few floors up and I would be most pleased to have her company for the night where she could return home the next day (mind you this was already morning past 12mn) and if she so wished to continue our conversation, she is most welcomed to my humble small room with a king size bed and a sofa bed.Having told her that she can have the bed or the sofa whichever made her comfortable and secure ................. she squeezed my forearm against her bosom n leaned her head against my shoulder. I thought to myself, 'Just a friendly gesture and no pun intended. Well lets see how it goes'.
We had a few drinks and some late night snacks ordered and our conversation carried on from where we left off.
As our conversation progressed from worldly affairs, to personal affairs, I felt a soft spot for this beauty. The type of lady that will test your ingenuity, a logical speaker, a good debater, a good listener and a confident voice.
Traits that I love to see in a lady which very few possessed.
As the minutes ticked by she drew herself closer to my position on the long sofa and rested her head on my chest and said in Indonesian (which I will translate) ......... 'a kind man deserves a lady'. So I asked her what she meant by that and her reply, 'One may not find love in places that one seeks but in places that one doesn't seek'.
So I told her , ''You ought to take over George Lam"
She replied, " I too love Guinness, do you?
This lady is witty and has a mesmerizing charm sitting under the spot light.

Will be back over the weekend to where I left off. Let me know if your doing fine reading this article. I accept all criticism in good faith.

Bro,
Thank you for for your great FR,
Please keep it up.

Cheers.

teteku
28-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Hi,all bro

Recently quite busy, must still have to find sometime to share some good lobang with bro.

Not sure any bro already provide information since I have not read the thread for sometime.

I went to this spa called Orchardz Hotel, the massage not bad, they offer variety of massage got chocolate etc. I am so sorry, I can remember much on the type of the service but there are the menu list in the reception.

I opt for the standard ( normal massage), the girls can choose as they are something like open concept fish tank for your to choose. Once you go into the massage room, the girl will strip the top include bra and left with the panty, overall massage not bad, at the end of the session, she ask me
whether want special, I asked her what she provide, she say sorry only HJ and BJ, I opt for BJ, I request to sit up while she BJ so that I can roam her, no objection, quite shiok because my hand was not well behave

She bath me after the action. ( it is build in bath room not no bath tub or jazucci ) when I pass through some room, I think there are higher rate room with jazucci inside. I am sorry i cannot remember the cost also since it is about 1 months back.

The address as follows:
JL Industri raya No.8
Gunung Sahari- Jakarta 1072-
Phone : +62-62317788

Hope bro dun flame me if the service is no goods, I just want to share with you what I found. I am trying to input my FR for KL, JB and Hanoi as well.
pls search for my FR if you are keen to know more:p

Bro,
Thank you for for your great FR,
I am sure there are bros that will find these info useful.
Please keep it up.

Cheers.

nayrb_sheng
28-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Will be going back to Jakarta for biz trip next week. As usual I'll be in Mulia. I'm thinking of booking the lady that gave me a great massage during my last trip but I hope I can get more from her. Nothing happen during our last encounter so this time I want to try if I can get some special service from her. Have any bro manage to do that and how would make you solicit from the lady after the massage without offending them?

virginboy926
29-03-2012, 08:17 PM
hi bros, just curious, altantis in mangga besar already closed? i went to that place yesterday. then the guy speak in bahasa " tutup" then blah blah. due to my poor bahasa indonesia i only understand the word tutup, the rest i wasn't too sure, Can any kind bro help to verify?

many thanks

taikoo
29-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Will be in Jkt on 2nd April. Pls advise the best way to spot and pick ups girl in 4 th floor stadium. Tks

PCCKING
30-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Will be in Jkt on 2nd April. Pls advise the best way to spot and pick ups girl in 4 th floor stadium. Tks

Bro, the mummies will go to you....

stamphere
30-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Hi Bros who are in Jakarta, need your advise. I am going for a trip there this coming Saturday. I heard the riot may get worst? Any advise from the bros here, is it that bad?

kirian
30-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Hey Bro, be careful as I understand the demo won't quiet down so fast. Most of my customers stay in door at certain time of the day

newbird9403
30-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Hi Bros who are in Jakarta, need your advise. I am going for a trip there this coming Saturday. I heard the riot may get worst? Any advise from the bros here, is it that bad?

Alot depends on the decision made at the Parliament this afternoon. If the fuel price hike is off then things will return to normal otherwise you can expect things to turn bad for awhile.

Today some 30 - 40000 are expected to demonstrate at the Parliament House at Slipi / Senayan area.

Lets see what is the decision on the fuel hike.

Indonesia is a very exciting place. Many happenings that you seldom get to see elsewhere.

newbird9403
30-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Hey Bro, be careful as I understand the demo won't quiet down so fast. Most of my customers stay in door at certain time of the day

Best time to travel about in Jakarta if you know ehre to avoid.

The roads are generally quiet.

teteku
30-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Will be going back to Jakarta for biz trip next week. As usual I'll be in Mulia. I'm thinking of booking the lady that gave me a great massage during my last trip but I hope I can get more from her. Nothing happen during our last encounter so this time I want to try if I can get some special service from her. Have any bro manage to do that and how would make you solicit from the lady after the massage without offending them?

Bro,
Hotel Mulia massage ladies are quite friendly, so getting more in terms of bed actions should be fine. If you are shy, you could try to invite her out on her day,; if she say yes good chance she will give you some bed actions.
How long have you been back since the last time?
Is she still there?

Cheers.

teteku
30-03-2012, 05:45 PM
hi bros, just curious, altantis in mangga besar already closed? i went to that place yesterday. then the guy speak in bahasa " tutup" then blah blah. due to my poor bahasa indonesia i only understand the word tutup, the rest i wasn't too sure, Can any kind bro help to verify?

many thanks

Bro,
It maybe tutup due to the demo around town.
I was around the area, saw people going in and out, but not sure if it is close.
Many other place area open like lokasari and travel.
You might want to go to those places.

Cheers.

teteku
01-04-2012, 12:12 AM
Bro,
Just back from fm7. The ktv is very nice and the girls are ok too.
Price are quite ok if you compare to v2 and sands or even alexis.
The only pproblem is it is too far.
If you are on the way to the airport, it might be a good stop before your flight.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
01-04-2012, 07:30 AM

isolate83
01-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Was there just last week, went ard at night so the demostrations didnt really affected me. my first time and i decided to go to malioboro.

very stress free place. just take a tag at the counter and take your time to enjoy the spa(1st floor) or get a beer at the 2nd floor and watch the ladies until you find one you like. the gers are all walking/sitting around or if you like, you can get the PRO to get batches of gers to parade in front of you and let you choose. there are prc, uze, russian etc imports at 1.75mil and locals for 800k. there are quite a bit of lookers among the locals there.

after sitting for an hour, i decided on a prc import but unfortunately she was just taken by another customer. doesnt really want to pay so much for the other imports and settled for a petite local with D cups. totally worth it. will definately visit when im in jakarta again.

iceang69
02-04-2012, 05:09 PM
There seems to be little mentioned of Sands at Mangga Dua here... Anybody tried this place?

Also, I will be heading to Jkt next week,would like to know how to contact those call out to hotel kinda full service massage...

axeman24
02-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Just reach JKT today. No more demo as the government relented to increase the fuel price. Everything is back to normal, however, as I notice from the airport to my dealer's place the traffic is not so back. I guess many people are still taking some form of precaution. Anyway, as long as you are traveling with a local in a car you will be fine.

Hipee
02-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Are there any happening places around Sentral Hotel or Harris Hotel?

vaxvms
03-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Just reach JKT today. No more demo as the government relented to increase the fuel price. Everything is back to normal, however, as I notice from the airport to my dealer's place the traffic is not so back. I guess many people are still taking some form of precaution. Anyway, as long as you are traveling with a local in a car you will be fine.

good to hear tat
heading there next wk....;)

nayrb_sheng
03-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Bro,

let me share with u guys what u did at Mulia. I came up with this plan.

Last night, I called the health club to make arrangement for an hour massage in my room for this morning. The lady on the other end was asking me what time do I want it and told me I can have it at 7am if I want. I asked if the lady I knew would be available and she told me yes. So, I booked it immediately. Excellent ! I knew I can put my plan to use.

Next morning at the appointed time, my door bell rings and there she comes. As usual, strip and lay on the bed for the massage. I made excuses on not wearing the disposable panties and she accepted it. :) one step nearer to my objectives.

After some good back massage, she told me to turn over. Ah-ha, when I turn over I showed her my erected bro. She smile and ask why men every morning will be hard? I told her because we need a nice lady to help us release. The rest is history.... :)

P.S: up me if u find this plan useful for u too :)

PennyBlack
04-04-2012, 01:52 AM
Sorry....edit post here.

Xerus
04-04-2012, 05:33 PM
wow.. will be there again from the 18th to 22nd April .. miss the babes there .. any sammy cheongers there during these times, let's cheong together .. had a lot of inquiries from bros here about Taman Sari , so l join me and i'll call the papi up ! bonkemon ... bonkemon .. where are you !!

Viking
05-04-2012, 04:21 PM
The guy is stupid. Let them catch him with a few grams in the pocket, and we won't see him for the next 12 years

Ahsong
05-04-2012, 11:21 PM
I hvn't been to JKT for the past five years, last time use to cheong classic,
sumo, my place etc......one particular small pub which i find enjoyable for me is Mardona at Magga besar.

Any bros can adv is this joint still around.

Thank you for info:D

hbengkok
06-04-2012, 10:40 PM
@ Iceang69 : Yes, i've been there (Sands), they have Chinese (CK) massaseur. But not too satisfied about the service, decline from time to time. Now i prefer to go to Suncity (LTC, jalan Hayam Wuruk), more selections/choices and service better.

@ Ahsong : Classic & SUmo good and have import girls too. Sorry bro, cant join because not in jakarta. Don't know about Madonna, but Bintang Mawar next door are still exist. But now they left behind, because other joints like Travel and Classic Terminal atract more customers.

Ahsong
07-04-2012, 11:30 PM
@ Iceang69 : Yes, i've been there (Sands), they have Chinese (CK) massaseur. But not too satisfied about the service, decline from time to time. Now i prefer to go to Suncity (LTC, jalan Hayam Wuruk), more selections/choices and service better.

@ Ahsong : Classic & SUmo good and have import girls too. Sorry bro, cant join because not in jakarta. Don't know about Madonna, but Bintang Mawar next door are still exist. But now they left behind, because other joints like Travel and Classic Terminal atract more customers.

Thank Bros,
Frankly when in Origin country still prefer the locals. Had bad experience with China import (maybe choose wrong gal) and much more X than sin.The china import are mend for the local chinese there.

Damn......still prefer to eat kampong ayam lah:D:D:D

vaxvms
08-04-2012, 11:43 PM
go JKT of cos eat nasi lemak mre tasty + value for money
local chinese of cos must go disco hunting
going off dragonfly see see later...

hacorp65
09-04-2012, 02:38 AM
Not NL lah bro, bakso or gado gado ..he he

S.B.Y.1
09-04-2012, 12:54 PM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15910/1591070867e694e494012ee997ff81301758ada5.jpg
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15910/159107671bf08e0a5e47670c1270e0ab2e806f2a.jpg

S.B.Y.1
10-04-2012, 12:39 AM
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15913/1591394070200e5d29ba98b3767c88c2be7f4f9a.jpg
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15910/159107671bf08e0a5e47670c1270e0ab2e806f2a.jpg

teteku
12-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Bro,

Last night, I called the health club to make arrangement for an hour massage in my room for this morning. The lady on the other end was asking me what time do I want it and told me I can have it at 7am if I want. I asked if the lady I knew would be available and she told me yes. So, I booked it immediately. Excellent ! I knew I can put my plan to use.

Next morning at the appointed time, my door bell rings and there she comes. As usual, strip and lay on the bed for the massage. I made excuses on not wearing the disposable panties and she accepted it. :) one step nearer to my objectives.

After some good back massage, she told me to turn over. Ah-ha, when I turn over I showed her my erected bro. She smile and ask why men every morning will be hard? I told her because we need a nice lady to help us release. The rest is history.... :)

Bro,
Nice FR, never knew there were such great fun At that hotel.

Cheers.

vaxvms
12-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Bro,

while i staying in mulia till friday ....maybe i call the health club if i got no lobang + horny after entertainment :D
so must ask for young girl ?

snooker
12-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Bro,
Nice FR, never knew there were such great fun At that hotel.

Cheers.

Hotel Mulia is famous for girls pick up at their pub...ranging from university student to village pro :p

kemeski
12-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Heya all bros, am in Jakarta for the next few weeks. If any bros are looking to cheong together, do let me know and we'll see if we can catch up~ :D

Starkarat
13-04-2012, 12:37 AM
any bros got tips? going balikpapan tomorrow,now in jakarta transit hotel but ask ard. but looks like.no action ard here though...

zhu star
13-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Early last month, I was invited by an Indon Chinese to visit JKT for business. Since it is more than 10 years ago that I last stepped on JKT soil, like all good SBF member I decided to surf this thread for information and the latest trend. After reading the entire 148 pages I got nothing but a couple of clowns occupy more than more the thread!:mad::mad: What a waste of time.

Luckily for me, my filthy rich Indon friend introduce 2 java ladies to me. A young lawyer and an equally young model. Both of them tall and very attractive. My 5 days there was spent bonking both of them in a high end service apartment.:)

Now trying to close the deal so that I can visit JKT on a monthly basis.

Hipee
13-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Was in Jakarta a few days back and went to Classic Spa.

First impression, place quite well done up with good services by the staff. Change to the shorts provided and tried the hot water pool first. After 15 mins, went for shower and enter the lounge area.

Captain came but does not speak english. sorry yiyi yaya a bit and show me the 2 packages available. 560,000 for B grade and 700,000 for A grade for massage plus. Chose a young girl wearing red dolly dress and proceed to the room.

Found out that she was only 18yo but body was a little round, so guess must have gave birth before due to stretch marks on bottoms and stomach area. Bust size just nice A to B cup. Both of us stripped down to birthday suits and proceed to massage.

She took her time to massage my legs as I laid face down. Did her job for a good 30 mins before asking me to flip over. Chit chat with her to try break the ice but she speaks very little english. Tried to get her to teach me some indon words and i explained to the meaning to her in english.

After another 10 mins, think she bored so ask me whether want to do the act. Proceed to take shower together and she quite attentive and cooperative. Dried up, laid down, and she proceed with BJ with cap. Said she has ulcer in mouth, don't know whether true or not, but better be safe than sorry right? Finger her while she BJ, pussy clean shaven and easily wet.

FJ standard - cowboy, missionary, doggy but took it slow and easy. Reason her pussy quite tight so afraid I may blow too soon. Stereo music quite ok and get more response when I licked her nips and neck area.

Banged her fast in doggy and fired away. She helped me clean up, showered again and changed up. Then she tried to pull a fast one and asked for 400k tips. I told her no and just gave her 100k, she took it quietly and then we parted ways.

Overall not a bad experience but will like to try Travel next time.

eg3808
13-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Hey will reach jkt mon
Let party!!!

whiteturbo
14-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Heya all bros, am in Jakarta for the next few weeks. If any bros are looking to cheong together, do let me know and we'll see if we can catch up~ :D

Bro, lets cheong together.

justbonk
15-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Wish you bros were my tour guide. I was there last year but on business trip. Only tried the massage at the hotel.

Below fr that I can remember.

Name :forgot
English : 7/10
Body : Petite, 34B, plum
Face : 6/10
H/J : 9/10
Massage : 8/10
Charges : total abt 700k for 1hr massage + hj (kinda expensive, but no choice since the girl say is hotel rate).

porn
16-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi thought of contribute something for Jakarta thread too...

Well after some searching decided to go in orchardz hotel. There is only 1 spa inside the hotel so dun think anyone will miss it. Btw the operating hour is from 12 to 12 so after 12 midnight the spa is closed but can taobao gal to your room after the closing timing but is thru the gal not the counter people hor...

Being to there twice during my short business trip and i would say in term of environment, not really that good but still ok.

Well you can't c the gal, only number but i am lucky that during my visit over there, the counter lady help me to chose good one.

Some short rating for the gal they chose with number hope it can help bro here who wanted to try.

No:100
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B+ (With BIG NIPPLE - DARK)
Massage: 8/10 (Can offer good massage)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very good attitude plus can speak English, even offer me after work go to my hotel room. She can also be book on her off day. Never ask the rate as no time for whole day. Bro interested can try... Think can pump her many time if book whole day)
Damage is 300,000 rupiah for any service (FJ,BJ,BF,HJ) 1 shot

I only did her BF and COF. Yes she allow. Shiok

No: 21
Look: 10/10 (Believe me, she is stunning pretty with long eye lashes and big round eyes. Highly recommended for bro)
Body: 9/10 (Big C cup but a bit tummy)
Boobs: 9/10 (C Cup with good shape)
Massage: 3/10 (She not into massage)
Attitude: 7/10 (She can't speak much English... but friendly)

Also finish off with BF but no COF...
It was my last day then i find this gem, else will rtf her everyday. So bro hope it help.

Please help to up my point if possible if you find my information useful.

Hipee
16-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Bro Porn, only if you post a few days earlier. :(

But I do agree that finding one that can speak english is a plus. if you don't speak their language, they get sianz after a while and it is difficult to get the rapport going.

teteku
17-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Early last month, I was invited by an Indon Chinese to visit JKT for business. Since it is more than 10 years ago that I last stepped on JKT soil, like all good SBF member I decided to surf this thread for information and the latest trend.

Luckily for me, my filthy rich Indon friend introduce 2 java ladies to me. A young lawyer and an equally young model. Both of them tall and very attractive. My 5 days there was spent bonking both of them in a high end service apartment.:)

Bro,
Nice FR, are the ladies WL or normal ladies?
Welcome to Jakarta, I am sure you will it pleasureable...:)
If you are mortal like the rest of us Jakarta is quite a reasonable town, but if you are a high flyier Jakarta could be as EX as any big city around the world....sometime even more so......:o
Like you said...... my filthy rich Indon friend introduce........
Cheers.

naemlo
17-04-2012, 02:06 PM

Zhu zhu, u made me miss my days in Jakarta.... I enjoyed Jakarta more than Bkk. Your deal can include me??

zhu star
18-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Bro,
Nice FR, are the ladies WL or normal ladies?
Welcome to Jakarta, I am sure you will it pleasureable...:)
If you are mortal like the rest of us Jakarta is quite a reasonable town, but if you are a high flyier Jakarta could be as EX as any big city around the world....sometime even more so......:o
Like you said...... my filthy rich Indon friend introduce........
Cheers.

I hope my English isn't that bad until you read and interpret my wordings that a young lawyer and a model is a WL! Honestly speaking both of them are making money faster than I do in their own profession. :eek:

I don't really have much experience in JKT, during my trip, I actually got no chance to sample the local delight cos I was always driven around with another well dressed, quiet and burly looking guy sitting in the front seat who was always scanning the road in front of him. I suspected he was some kind of sercuity officer. Anyway, on one day of my stay I got a shock of my life, while caught in a very slow moving traffic in china town area, I was about to dosed off but saw 2 vagabonds walking towards the car, one on each side of the car. I notice the burly guy sudden became very alert, he opened the glove compartment and I saw a black and metallic object in it. What happened next was the 2 vagabond simply walked up to the car wing mirror, broke both off and coolly walk off. I was very surprised that the driver and burly guy although constantly looking at the 2 vagabonds did not do anything but simply continuing the journey. Later, asked my friend why he not angry, his reply: don't bother he will claim from insurance and this is not the first time it happens. It happened at least more than 10 times already. As for the black metallic object in the compartment, I din want to ask.

The only chance I did have fun was In Bundung also for biz. That time which is more than 12 years ago I had a FMF party in my hotel room!:)

zhu star
18-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Zhu zhu, u made me miss my days in Jakarta.... I enjoyed Jakarta more than Bkk. Your deal can include me??

You are an international traveller, where got miss JKT! The deal of course can include you cos I can commission you as my bonking guide. Anyway, I tot the LOS got more bonking opportunities than in JKT? For me I find that Indon gals are extremely friendly just like the 2 I mentioned. Will intend to sample the night light there as a normal person when I goes there again.

Last time come back no asked me go for drink:eek: Btw where are you now? Hanoi, Hcmc Bkk, Bombay HK .............

kingkungfu
20-04-2012, 01:05 AM
now in jakarta any bro want chiong pm me

naemlo
20-04-2012, 03:09 AM
You are an international traveller, where got miss JKT! The deal of course can include you cos I can commission you as my bonking guide.

Don't forget, anything in IT, you can look for me. :D

Anyway, I tot the LOS got more bonking opportunities than in JKT?

It is the quality not quantity.... LOS too commercial.

Last time come back no asked me go for drink:eek: Btw where are you now? Hanoi, Hcmc Bkk, Bombay HK .............

I thought the last me and your gay partner called u. U were not free. Now in Bkk......

zhu star
20-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Don't forget, anything in IT, you can look for me. :D
It is the quality not quantity.... LOS too commercial. I thought the last me and your gay partner called u. U were not free. Now in Bkk......

Funny that you mentioned IT cos this Indon guy is in IT big time, will asked him when I meet him again. As for BKK I hope to goes there soon and will keep you informed.

Lastly, YOUR GAY partner call me when I am about to ngu, so how to go? :eek:

naemlo
20-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Funny that you mentioned IT cos this Indon guy is in IT big time, will asked him when I meet him again.

Link us up if any opportunity.

As for BKK I hope to goes there soon and will keep you informed.

Ya come over here, a lot of men for u. :D

Lastly, YOUR GAY partner call me when I am about to ngu, so how to go? :eek:

So early u sleep? Called u at abt 9.

klguylate30s
20-04-2012, 06:41 PM

zhu star
23-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Link us up if any opportuniypa come over here, a lot of men for u. :D

So early u sleep? Called u at abt 9.

ok lor, I will keep that in mind. I should be heading to JKT again soon so I will sound him out.

naemlo
23-04-2012, 11:10 PM
ok lor, I will keep that in mind. I should be heading to JKT again soon so I will sound him out.

Roger and thanks... Hope to go back to JKT soon.

massagelover
24-04-2012, 01:59 AM
I have a contact who would supply ladies to hotel rooms. unfortunately he operates in jakut and jakbar only. and my company always book me in jaksel. he cannot service me here. so if anyone has a good contact who can supply massage ladies that does body to body massage (pijat pake tetek) pls pm me. i appreciate it. and if you want this guy's number, just let me know. i will pm you.

zhu star
24-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Roger and thanks... Hope to go back to JKT soon.

Let me know if you are heading there, perhaps I can arrange a trip and meet you
there:)

newbird9403
27-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Instead of starting another thread, thot its more convenient to spread the news here.

I just came back from a 3 days trip to Makassar - touted as the Gateway to the East of Indonesia. The Airport, Sultan Hassanudin is very modern, clean and comfortable,in my opinion the best in the whole of Indonesia.

I was in Makassar in 2009, the town was such a sorry state then, there was almost no shopping malls, supermarkets, indomart etc let alone spa, karaoke and health centre. The town was creepy and by 8pm there was no one in sight. Three years later, things have changed so much thanks to Jusuf Kalla and Khairul Tanjung. Seafronts were reclaimed and shopping malls sprung up across the town. Today you find fast food chains - KFC, Macdonalds, Pizza Huts outlets all over the town. Eating places are more modern and clean and some are 24hours. There are big malls selling branded goods carrying products such as LV, Gucci. Metro has also opened and outlet there.

I was indeed very please to see signboards posting of Delta Spa, My Place and Karaoke outlets. All these were absent 3 years ago.

Trans Studio World is another family attraction in Makassar. Opened slightly more than a year ago, the studio boasts of a theme park which is the main attraction of the town.

Makassar citizens are of the Bugis stock. They are seafarers and their influence can even be found in Singapore. One of the cewek proudly reminded me that there is a Bugis Street in Singapore. Makassar ceweks are shy but warm. They are dark skinned (similar to our Malays) but they do have a certain sweetness in their smile. Natural beauty and with little make-up.

I have made some good contacts in Makassar, any brother travelling there can check with me.

kirian
27-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Bro, I thought of making a trip there soon. What tips can you provide :)

blackrose
28-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Hi brothers, will be there next week staying in Mulia Hotel...any "good" massage to intro? :D

aries3288
28-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Hi brothers, will be there next week staying in Mulia Hotel...any "good" massage to intro? :D

Wa!! You are certainly well to do or working for a company with good expense account to be staying at Hotel Mulia. This is an expensive 5 stars hotel and CJ is located in the hotel and provide "good" massage at "good" price.:D

The Lord
28-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Sorry bros.... Im a newbie here....

My friend, his three friends n i travelling upto jkt this week

Still confused where to go n wht to do....

Any bros wanna help out?

We r looking for angeles city type bars plus pick up.... Not looking for loud disco type...

So confusing...

Im ok with spas n saunas...

But my friend(s) not into this....

They r more into the Blok M / red square type bars....

Heard tht girls in Kota r prettier... But then they go by hour right?

Ofcourz another choice is..... The live band bars in hotels

Heard abt bars in hotels.... Heard abt hotel travel... But really dunno which r d places to visit

blackrose
28-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Wa!! You are certainly well to do or working for a company with good expense account to be staying at Hotel Mulia. This is an expensive 5 stars hotel and CJ is located in the hotel and provide "good" massage at "good" price.:D

Haha..dunno leh, brother...all i know is this is an indonesian hotel...so less likely for terrorists attack? haha.,,,

CJ is a massage parlour or what? i am only looking for kinky massage, not bj or fj...so they provide "room service" for massage? how is the damage like?

The Lord
29-04-2012, 01:46 AM
Wow... Im reading...

Read tht Hotel travel is rp 370k for an hour plus ip if u wish...

Similar method for hotel classic

Regarding Alexis i read thy hv chinese hlicopter massage on floor 5. Wht in d world is tht

beachboii
30-04-2012, 05:37 PM
staying at swissbel hotel near manggua besar...nice good hotel...

anyway i went to crown yesterday, a lot of sexy gals and all sory (fat,thin , young , old).

I just want to ask if most of the girls there are FL?Want to make a approach...

newbird9403
01-05-2012, 10:24 AM
staying at swissbel hotel near manggua besar...nice good hotel...

anyway i went to crown yesterday, a lot of sexy gals and all sory (fat,thin , young , old).

I just want to ask if most of the girls there are FL?Want to make a approach...

Not only FL, many of them are also into drugs, estacy etc...., avoid those accompanied by guys, they are usually not available.

latebloomer88
01-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Hi bros,

Have been to the usual places like malioboro and crown as well as spa like fortune for fun but can anyone recommend me a safe and reliable hotel massage outcall service with special service at reasonable price? I know there are some advertisers here as well as escort services but appreciate if bros can share some contacts that you have tried and found it reasonable and decent. Thanks bro.

teteku
01-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Bro
Illigals Hotel & Club
Jl.Hayam Wuruk no.108
Jakarta Barat, 111620
Tel: +62-21 626 - 4567
Hope this could help.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
01-05-2012, 09:29 PM

S.B.Y.1
01-05-2012, 10:33 PM
http://alibabes.com/community/video/view/317

http://alibabes.com/community/video/view/318

http://alibabes.com/community/video/view/315

S.B.Y.1
01-05-2012, 10:37 PM
http://alibabes.com/community/video/view/312

http://alibabes.com/community/video/view/316

http://alibabes.com/community/video/view/314

beachboii
02-05-2012, 01:09 AM
is travel hotel still open at this hour?

vc70a
02-05-2012, 02:20 PM
bros, any massage place in chinatown to recommend?

teteku
02-05-2012, 04:46 PM
bros, any massage place in chinatown to recommend?

Bro,
Are you looking for real massage or happy ending types?

Cheers.

momogaga
02-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Hi bros
I will be in Jkt Pullman Jakarta Central Park

Any good massage in this hotel or nearby? Hehe

teteku
02-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Bro,
Near Pullman hotel you could try FM1 or tropical spa both are nearest to you.
Everything else should be a bit far from you.
There is Kota and surdiman area.:)

Cheers.

klguylate30s
03-05-2012, 02:06 AM

mulio3900
03-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Hi..

I will be going to Jkt in a few days for business...

Anybody know a good OKT that can supply SPG escorts for outcall or any hotels that provide massage with extra services?

sammyy
03-05-2012, 01:32 PM
bro there's 1 hotel name FM1 boutique hotel, orange color building just opposite CP Pullman. Damage is 300k... quite worth it, with facilities..

toshibadreamz
04-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Hi Bro Sammyy,

I might be making a trip to JKT this month.

can you share more infomation on FM1 hotel,

is it a health center? girls selection PRC/ locals ? timming allocated?

thanks in advance

newbird9403
04-05-2012, 03:48 PM
There is a new club / disco at Crowne Plaza Hotel along Gatot Subroto opened just 2 weeks ago. Concepts similar to CJ, BATS and Club Tiga Puloh, the club has her fair share of Fls and local guests. THe place is named STINGRAY.

The place is more spacious than CJ and definitely better designed than BATS. Cover chagres / entrance fees is about the same as CJ and BATS.

The live band is good and has several foreign members. Music is also entertaining.

This place is a potential stakeout for FLs and pick-ups. At least one get to see some fresh faces unlike the familiar ones at CJ and BATS.

Brothers check out the place. It is usually packed on Friday and Saturday.

BoinKING
05-05-2012, 03:21 AM
FM1 is a budget hotel..

coolmagnifico
05-05-2012, 07:49 PM
is it always cheaper to take a cab from the jakarta airport to go to bandung? or is there an alternative?

newbird9403
06-05-2012, 10:24 AM
is it always cheaper to take a cab from the jakarta airport to go to bandung? or is there an alternative?

You can also take the inter-state bus. Very comfortable, airconditioned and cheap. There is a services from Mampang and Gambir. No sure of other locations but I can find out if you are really keen.

newbird9403
06-05-2012, 10:27 AM
FM1 is a budget hotel..

It may be a budget hotel but I sure has all the "F" facilities which you will not get at 5* hotels. Hahahah...

newbird9403
06-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Hi Bro Sammyy,

I might be making a trip to JKT this month.

can you share more infomation on FM1 hotel,

is it a health center? girls selection PRC/ locals ? timming allocated?

thanks in advance

It has a spa with china meimei, karaoke. etc

coolmagnifico
06-05-2012, 02:36 PM
You can also take the inter-state bus. Very comfortable, airconditioned and cheap. There is a services from Mampang and Gambir. No sure of other locations but I can find out if you are really keen.

yes bro if possible are there other locations? thanks alot

newbird9403
07-05-2012, 10:06 AM
yes bro if possible are there other locations? thanks alot

To make things easier can you tell me where you are staying. I can zoom in from there.

hbengkok
07-05-2012, 12:47 PM

I think there's a minibus travel (Cipaganti) counter at airport, where u can just buy a seat to Bandung.
Or you can go by Damri bus to Gambir Train-station, and from there go by train (Argo Gede).

toshibadreamz
07-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Thanks Bro,

if i can go , I will try there.

lugi
07-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Will be in Jakarta for 3 nights from this Sunday.

Will be staying at the Shangri-La hotel.

Can any bros advise any action around the area? Looking for tabao back to hotel room too.

Its my first time in Jakarta and after spending 2 hours looking through all the posts here, could not find any mention of Shangri-La Jakarta.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

kirian
08-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Bro, try Bats at B1. If you don't like the babes, go to CJ at Mulia Hotel the next night.

lugi
08-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Bro, try Bats at B1. If you don't like the babes, go to CJ at Mulia Hotel the next night.

Thanks for the tips. :)

coolmagnifico
08-05-2012, 11:14 AM
To make things easier can you tell me where you are staying. I can zoom in from there.

oh i'm staying at orchardz jayakarta hotel at mangga besar

coolmagnifico
08-05-2012, 02:20 PM
btw i wud like to ask..is the bus going from jakarta to bandung juz a normal bus or a tour bus where it will transport us back to jakarta?

teteku
08-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Bro,
Alexis I would say that the quality of the locals have dropped very much in the past year.
The expats are not bad, still ranked no1 or no2 in town.
Just from what I saw these few months, compare to other places.
Illegals KTV have the best looking locals and they do not have the hookers looks, they dress like normal girls and office girls.....:D:D
They maybe freelance; they may not be, but it is refreshing to see they dress that way.

Cheers.

newbird9403
08-05-2012, 03:05 PM
btw i wud like to ask..is the bus going from jakarta to bandung juz a normal bus or a tour bus where it will transport us back to jakarta?

They have the 40 seater, 8 seater and the minibus type. For Mangga Besar Area, I think the nearest is Mangga Dua Square, Cipaganti - cost is 80,000k rups one way. You can take the same service back from Bandung to Jakarta.

newbird9403
08-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Will be in Jakarta for 3 nights from this Sunday.

Will be staying at the Shangri-La hotel.

Can any bros advise any action around the area? Looking for tabao back to hotel room too.

Its my first time in Jakarta and after spending 2 hours looking through all the posts here, could not find any mention of Shangri-La Jakarta.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Little is said about BATS as the joint is not so popular among samsters here. It is more of a Bule joint and the girls are generally older than the ones at CJ in Hotel Mulia. For tabao, CJ has better choices and much younger girls. Many can be tabao back to the hotel. The problem is that usually 5 stars hotel are quite unfriendly with tabao girls. Bringing the girl in is not a problem as she is escorted by you but sending her out alone may not be the best thing. The girl will be subjected to security srcutiny and embarassment. It is best that you send her off to the lobby personally to avoid her having problems with the security.

coolmagnifico
08-05-2012, 05:30 PM
They have the 40 seater, 8 seater and the minibus type. For Mangga Besar Area, I think the nearest is Mangga Dua Square, Cipaganti - cost is 80,000k rups one way. You can take the same service back from Bandung to Jakarta.

thank u so much bro.appreciate it..if thats the case i juz take a one flt to jakarta and take another flt from bandung to singapore when going back..save me the hassle of going back to jakarta

lugi
08-05-2012, 09:37 PM
For tabao, CJ has better choices and much younger girls. Many can be tabao back to the hotel. The problem is that usually 5 stars hotel are quite unfriendly with tabao girls. Bringing the girl in is not a problem as she is escorted by you but sending her out alone may not be the best thing. The girl will be subjected to security srcutiny and embarassment. It is best that you send her off to the lobby personally to avoid her having problems with the security.

Thanks bro!

And what is the typical cost range for tabao? Don want to spoil market nor ne cai tao. :p

Ahsong
09-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Visited King Cross joint at Kepala Gading, many gals to choose from including imported China gals.Of course me choose the local which recommed by the Mamasan, (don't quite remember the name)free lance girl from Bangdung very fair with big boobs, service very good can have many rounds within one hour but uncle like me one round already K.O:( The pros and con at King Cross the FL local quiet costly @ Rp 400,000 + room Rp 160,000, whereby the CHina gals @700,000.

Classic joint many sexy young local gals @ Rp 275,000 and special offer for two gals @ Rp400,000. Try one local gal, sweet looking with nice figure, service so-so and unlucky to choose her as her smelly pussy (chow chee by) turn me off:eek:

newbird9403
09-05-2012, 10:01 AM
thank u so much bro.appreciate it..if thats the case i juz take a one flt to jakarta and take another flt from bandung to singapore when going back..save me the hassle of going back to jakarta

Sorry bro, replied to your PM before reading this mail.

Alternatively fly to Bandung from Singapore by AirAsia, enjoy Bandung, then take the bus to Jakarta. Tour Jakarta and depart from here.

wongsia
09-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Bros, will be going over Jakarta for few days and staying in Borobudur hotel.. Any good lobangs?

teteku
09-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Bro,
If you are looking for some lobang, your hotel is quite near to kota.
Give alexis a try, it is a good place for tourist; like sentosa for adult tourist.....:D
They have everything there.

Cheers.

newbird9403
09-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Bros, will be going over Jakarta for few days and staying in Borobudur hotel.. Any good lobangs?

What lobangs interest you?????

naemlo
09-05-2012, 02:07 PM

Your top and bottom lobangs.... :D

newbird9403
09-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Your top and bottom lobangs.... :D

Hahaha....come lah....

I am waiting....

You okay bro, where are you now.

naemlo
09-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Hahaha....come lah....

I am waiting....

You okay bro, where are you now.

Want to go but no lobang..... In BKK...

newbird9403
09-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Want to go but no lobang..... In BKK...

Lobang plenty...only you want to come or not only.

wongsia
09-05-2012, 04:06 PM

Bro, any interesting spas/pub/ktv/F joint around the hotel?

newbird9403
09-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Bro, any interesting spas/pub/ktv/F joint around the hotel?

The hotel has a pub similar to that of CJ and BATS. On Fridays and Saturdays very crowded close to midnight. Live band and many FLs for pick up and tapao. Massage service is also available at the hotel, also have happy ending only a little more ex - cos its in a 5 star hotel.

Not to far off is Malioboro, Classics and the red light areas of kota and Mangga Besar where Sparks and Travels are located. A taxi will cost you less than 20000 rupiahs.

naemlo
09-05-2012, 07:05 PM
The hotel has a pub similar to that of CJ and BATS. On Fridays and Saturdays very crowded close to midnight. Live band and many FLs for pick up and tapao. Massage service is also available at the hotel, also have happy ending only a little more ex - cos its in a 5 star hotel.

How is CJ now, still full of FL? Been years since I last stepped in JKT. Miss JKT a lot, I dun quite like BKK entertainment. They say Thais are friendly, I find Indo gers are better.

kaff
10-05-2012, 01:03 AM
any bros have any update on the scene.

I was at alexis recently and yes there are really good selection of girls with different cuisines, im wanted to try local favour and nice indo cewak will be damn fair and busty. However lady's luck not with me, the cewaks parading in front of me not so fair n pretty , although they maybe be young.

I asked to parade thai, still not so good, eventually i settled for a prc nice big boobs slim and fair.. but svc sucks.. and abit tough on the wallet.

At the swimming pool, i saw the viets parading under bright lights, wow although they have limited viets, but the girls are 7.5/10 at least with model like figures.;)

any other spa where i can get purely beautiful cewaks ?

Additionally anyone have okt no. for FL ? during my late return to my hotel, i spotted so many fair, tall busty china FLs entering the hotel alone. I managed to chat up with one whom told me she is working in Sands ( seems like an expensive place ya for a lone raider).

tks for the info !

ralphael
10-05-2012, 05:18 AM
Any brother in Kelapa Gading? Can go have fun together? I am here now going back on Friday.

newbird9403
10-05-2012, 10:20 AM
How is CJ now, still full of FL? Been years since I last stepped in JKT. Miss JKT a lot, I dun quite like BKK entertainment. They say Thais are friendly, I find Indo gers are better.

CJ is still the same, more FLs than usual.
Yes, I totally agree, Indon girls are much more friendlier than many others.
Just talk to them and they will definitely response. Its their culture.
Come lah, there are more places in Jakarta you have yet to visit.

I went to this barber shop in Manga Besar Square for a cream bath and the girl wanted to kocok me (HJ) , heheheh....

Nice looking cewe. Forgot her name.

newbird9403
10-05-2012, 10:25 AM
any bros have any update on the scene.

I was at alexis recently and yes there are really good selection of girls with different cuisines, im wanted to try local favour and nice indo cewak will be damn fair and busty. However lady's luck not with me, the cewaks parading in front of me not so fair n pretty , although they maybe be young.

I asked to parade thai, still not so good, eventually i settled for a prc nice big boobs slim and fair.. but svc sucks.. and abit tough on the wallet.

At the swimming pool, i saw the viets parading under bright lights, wow although they have limited viets, but the girls are 7.5/10 at least with model like figures.;)

any other spa where i can get purely beautiful cewaks ?

Additionally anyone have okt no. for FL ? during my late return to my hotel, i spotted so many fair, tall busty china FLs entering the hotel alone. I managed to chat up with one whom told me she is working in Sands ( seems like an expensive place ya for a lone raider).

tks for the info !

Bro be focused. If you are looking for Indon cewes, try Malioboro, many SYT . Prices ranged from 800 - 1 juta. Emporium and Classics also have a harlem full of Indon cewes, prices from 600 - 1 juta. These are the high end joints. If you want cheaper girls try, Travels at Manga Besar or Classics Terminals at Classic Hotel in Pasar Baru. Many girls there and price ranges from 260k. At Classics Terminals you can get 2 girls for 400k.

wongsia
10-05-2012, 11:49 AM

Not to far off is Malioboro, Classics and the red light areas of kota and Mangga Besar where Sparks and Travels are located. A taxi will cost you less than 20000 rupiahs.

Bro, thks for the advise. As i will be there on monday to wednesday, guess the pub in the hotel will be boring with FLs? Btw, hows Malioboro compare to Alexis? Thks for your help.

hbengkok
10-05-2012, 01:10 PM
CJ is still the same, more FLs than usual.
Yes, I totally agree, Indon girls are much more friendlier than many others.
Just talk to them and they will definitely response. Its their culture.
Come lah, there are more places in Jakarta you have yet to visit.

I went to this barber shop in Manga Besar Square for a cream bath and the girl wanted to kocok me (HJ) , heheheh....

Never been to CJ Mulia. What nationalities are CJ have besides indo girls? ANy russians?
Thanks.

naemlo
10-05-2012, 01:39 PM

Once I get my first project in Vietnam, I will concentrate my time in JKT. Then we can go party again. :D

newbird9403
10-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Once I get my first project in Vietnam, I will concentrate my time in JKT. Then we can go party again. :D

I will patiently wait for your arrival

kaff
10-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Hmm any contacts for outcall fl or massage to hotel? Prefer fair ladies..
I m going to take a chance at suncity n malioboro next week.

maxpee88
11-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Early last month, I was invited by an Indon Chinese to visit JKT for business. Since it is more than 10 years ago that I last stepped on JKT soil, like all good SBF member I decided to surf this thread for information and the latest trend. After reading the entire 148 pages I got nothing but a couple of clowns occupy more than more the thread!:mad::mad: What a waste of time.

Bro Zhu Star
I sent you a PM and asked for your advise.

As like you, I have not been to JKT for over 15yrs and I am out of touch.
Will be visiting JKT next week and like to try your 2 java ladies that you had the pleasure to enjoy.

Pls check your PM and reply me - thanks bro.

maxpee88
11-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Hi all,

I appreciate if any seasoned bros can help. I have not been to JKT for over 15yrs and have lost touch with local city happenings. Let me be brief on my situation.

I have a pending biz trip to JKT next week.
I have questions and advice needed

A. Any recommended safe practises to cheong in JKT these days? Any good local fair Indo girls? and the rates?

B. Any recommended hotel in JKT, like maybe Novotel or Borobodur? I lost track already. I may stay at the JW Marriot but is this hote; 'girl friendly'?

C. Any recommended places to go as I would plan to cheong on Friday night and maybe tabao back.

Please advise. I appreciate the help as I have been looking at the section (International Field Reports) and have not found anything helpful except for the few users who keep posting their services which I am not sure off, and other warnings of unreliable crappy service... so I am confused.

Any bros who been there recently can also chip in your advice.

easy3228
11-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Hi all,

I appreciate if any seasoned bros can help. I have not been to JKT for over 15yrs and have lost touch with local city happenings. Let me be brief on my situation.

I have a pending biz trip to JKT next week.
I have questions and advice needed

A. Any recommended safe practises to cheong in JKT these days? Any good local fair Indo girls? and the rates?

B. Any recommended hotel in JKT, like maybe Novotel or Borobodur? I lost track already. I may stay at the JW Marriot but is this hote; 'girl friendly'?

C. Any recommended places to go as I would plan to cheong on Friday night and maybe tabao back.

Please advise. I appreciate the help as I have been looking at the section (International Field Reports) and have not found anything helpful except for the few users who keep posting their services which I am not sure off, and other warnings of unreliable crappy service... so I am confused.

Any bros who been there recently can also chip in your advice.

The last time I was there was in March last year. I believe all hotels in Jakarta are girl friendly - not heard of one that is not. If you have the budget stay in 5 stars. When you arrive back at the Hotel with the girl, just give the BELL boy 50k tips and he will even escort you the lift lobby and ensure are is fine. Indonesia is all about TIPPING...
Friday nights are for all the regulars...so since you are only visiting, I dont think you be given any special attention when you are at the clubs with MAMA SAN (she will be so busy with regulars, no time to attend to you). I suggest you just go down to this joint call "Alexis"...(is a one stop shop for all any of entertainments). All the girls there are managed by the club ..No freeLance...Be prepared to pay ...is rather high

maxpee88
11-05-2012, 05:28 PM
The last time I was there was in March last year. I believe all hotels in Jakarta are girl friendly - not heard of one that is not. If you have the budget stay in 5 stars. When you arrive back at the Hotel with the girl, just give the BELL boy 50k tips and he will even escort you the lift lobby and ensure are is fine. Indonesia is all about TIPPING...
Friday nights are for all the regulars...so since you are only visiting, I dont think you be given any special attention when you are at the clubs with MAMA SAN (she will be so busy with regulars, no time to attend to you). I suggest you just go down to this joint call "Alexis"...(is a one stop shop for all any of entertainments). All the girls there are managed by the club ..No freeLance...Be prepared to pay ...is rather high

Wah... that;s not so good news for a lone ranger cheongster.

Ok where is Alexis? Can PM contact and address? and will cab driver know?

Thanks

kaff
12-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Bro

Alexis is at the Alexis hotel, its a whole building by itself. all taxi drivers will know if not u can ask the concerige.

7th level is the spa, pay rp 150,000 for entrance, if you f a girl inside, then the entrace is waived. indo girl 1m - 1.2m. thai/china 2m-2.2m

girls cannot tabao and u f for 1hr at the sauna instead :)

Thanks

newbird9403
12-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Bro, thks for the advise. As i will be there on monday to wednesday, guess the pub in the hotel will be boring with FLs? Btw, hows Malioboro compare to Alexis? Thks for your help.

Alexis is slightly better but so is the price for local FL. It ranges from 1.1 - 1.2juta for a local FL.For imports it is 2 juta.

tkc1
13-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Any samsters ever stay overnight at malioboro or alexis? You get free pass to spa when booking a room. Is it worth it?

dream88sg
13-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Hi

I will be staying at intercon, i am interested in isting their spa where are the spa nearby? Thanks.

Thanks

newbird9403
14-05-2012, 03:14 PM

Thanks

Bro, I always operate alone. Better flexibility. Jakarta is okay for a single male moving about in the wee hours. Just make sure you have your passport with you and sufficient money.

newbird9403
14-05-2012, 03:49 PM
It was a slow quiet Sunday. Thot of going down to Malioboro just to past away the time. Called my sexy dancer co-ordinator and was told that his group of dancers are "off" on Sunday. Told the taxi driver to drive to Ambassador Mall / ITC instead to see if I can pick up some good DVDs for the evening.

As I was travelling along Jl Sudirman I suddenly thot of Fortune Spa - it has been a very long time since I last visited. Anyway I told the driver to go to Fortune Spa instead.

Fortune Spa is now affiliated to the Fortune Hotel next door and that is good news - during the fasting month it will be opened for business.

Alighted at the spa and walked straight in and was welcomed by the recep. Issued a locker key and immediately proceeded to the GRO table. I was approached by a sexy GRO. She led me to a sofa and was clinging to my arm like a long lost friend. Nice feeling as she was like pressing her boobs onto me.

After settling down comfortably at the sofa, I told her I wanted a nice massage with one of the "hot" favourite. She recommended 06 - Nellie. I forewarned her that should I find the girl unsuitable I would reject and request for a change. She assurred me that Nellie is popular and on weekdays difficult to book.

Well, I was not disappointed. Nellie is at least 7 in looks. Nellie is a 20+ girl from Lampung Sumatra. Nice body and very proportionate. Tall and slim looking. My type. She has been working in Fortune for about 5 months, previously from Suncity. Claimed that Suncity is not so crowded compared to Fortune.

Started on the massage, surprisingly quite good. She has strong arms. I enjoyed the massage and what come next.

Nellie is available for HJ, FJ etc.

I strongly recommend her to brothers.

bombersg
15-05-2012, 12:51 PM
It was a slow quiet Sunday. Thot of going down to Malioboro just to past away the time. Called my sexy dancer co-ordinator and was told that his group of dancers are "off" on Sunday. Told the taxi driver to drive to Ambassador Mall / ITC instead to see if I can pick up some good DVDs for the evening.

As I was travelling along Jl Sudirman I suddenly thot of Fortune Spa - it has been a very long time since I last visited. Anyway I told the driver to go to Fortune Spa instead.

Fortune Spa is now affiliated to the Fortune Hotel next door and that is good news - during the fasting month it will be opened for business.

Alighted at the spa and walked straight in and was welcomed by the recep. Issued a locker key and immediately proceeded to the GRO table. I was approached by a sexy GRO. She led me to a sofa and was clinging to my arm like a long lost friend. Nice feeling as she was like pressing her boobs onto me.

After settling down comfortably at the sofa, I told her I wanted a nice massage with one of the "hot" favourite. She recommended 06 - Nellie. I forewarned her that should I find the girl unsuitable I would reject and request for a change. She assurred me that Nellie is popular and on weekdays difficult to book.

Well, I was not disappointed. Nellie is at least 7 in looks. Nellie is a 20+ girl from Lampung Sumatra. Nice body and very proportionate. Tall and slim looking. My type. She has been working in Fortune for about 5 months, previously from Suncity. Claimed that Suncity is not so crowded compared to Fortune.

Started on the massage, surprisingly quite good. She has strong arms. I enjoyed the massage and what come next.

Nellie is available for HJ, FJ etc.

I strongly recommend her to brothers.

Bro what is the rates for the spa at Fortune hotel?

newbird9403
15-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Bro what is the rates for the spa at Fortune hotel?

I paid 370k for a 90mins massage. I took a room with bathing facilities.

naemlo
15-05-2012, 04:03 PM
I paid 370k for a 90mins massage. I took a room with bathing facilities.

Pak, u quite active recently, nothing much to do in JKT?? Need me go n disturb u??

newbird9403
15-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Pak, u quite active recently, nothing much to do in JKT?? Need me go n disturb u??

Plenty of work, but since brothers need info and I have the time, I just oblige and provide the necessary.

But if you want to come and disturb me, you are most welcome. We can cheong like before. I am still hunting the girl you mentioned / spotted in Dragonfly

naemlo
15-05-2012, 05:59 PM
But if you want to come and disturb me, you are most welcome. We can cheong like before. I am still hunting the girl you mentioned / spotted in Dragonfly

Pak, that ger about 5-6 yrs ago.... guess she should age alot. :D

kirian
15-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Hi Bros, today I landed and now staying at Orchardz...Anybody interested to go Bats or CJ?

coolmagnifico
16-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Hi Bros, today I landed and now staying at Orchardz...Anybody interested to go Bats or CJ?

eh i'm going to jakarta next 2wk and planning to stay at orchardz jayakarta..hows the hotel? in terms of location and looks?

Happyman007
16-05-2012, 04:05 AM
eh i'm going to jakarta next 2wk and planning to stay at orchardz jayakarta..hows the hotel? in terms of location and looks?

Going jkt later and also stay Orchardz for a week but is Orchardz Industri (tried to book orchardz jayakarta but is full).....Orchardz Jayakarta is the old Mercure / Wiltop, nothing much within walking distance but i heard the room all newly renovated and nice SPA / karaoke, use to stay there during Mercure/Wiltop time but not recently. Hope u can give some update after your stay :D

Room rate is cheaper booking direct from hotel instead of Agoda, got the exe deluxe rps 490,000 rate shown on their website but nett include tax & pph.

newbird9403
16-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Pak, that ger about 5-6 yrs ago.... guess she should age alot. :D

I prefer matured girls, not ABG. Still trying to locate her. Heheheh

newbird9403
16-05-2012, 09:55 AM

I will probably be in CJ tonite. Tomorrow is a holiday in Jakarta / Indonesia. Shld be quite crowded tonite in CJ and BATS. Must book a table first.

Robbhood
16-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Bro Newbird,

Will be arriving on Sunday & staying at Pullman, Grogol, any action around there? Like to have afternoon delight, hehe massage with happy ending......the last time i went was to illegals entertainment.

naemlo
16-05-2012, 12:39 PM
I prefer matured girls, not ABG. Still trying to locate her. Heheheh

I forget about her when u suddenly popped her out... :D

coolmagnifico
16-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Going jkt later and also stay Orchardz for a week but is Orchardz Industri (tried to book orchardz jayakarta but is full).....Orchardz Jayakarta is the old Mercure / Wiltop, nothing much within walking distance but i heard the room all newly renovated and nice SPA / karaoke, use to stay there during Mercure/Wiltop time but not recently. Hope u can give some update after your stay :D

Room rate is cheaper booking direct from hotel instead of Agoda, got the exe deluxe rps 490,000 rate shown on their website but nett include tax & pph.

saw that orchardz jayakarta got massage..do u noe if provides special?

@repost
16-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Hi thought of contribute something for Jakarta thread too...

Well after some searching decided to go in orchardz hotel. There is only 1 spa inside the hotel so dun think anyone will miss it. Btw the operating hour is from 12 to 12 so after 12 midnight the spa is closed but can taobao gal to your room after the closing timing but is thru the gal not the counter people hor...

Being to there twice during my short business trip and i would say in term of environment, not really that good but still ok.

Well you can't c the gal, only number but i am lucky that during my visit over there, the counter lady help me to chose good one.

Some short rating for the gal they chose with number hope it can help bro here who wanted to try.

No:100
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B+ (With BIG NIPPLE - DARK)
Massage: 8/10 (Can offer good massage)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very good attitude plus can speak English, even offer me after work go to my hotel room. She can also be book on her off day. Never ask the rate as no time for whole day. Bro interested can try... Think can pump her many time if book whole day)

I only did her BF and COF. Yes she allow. Shiok

No: 21
Look: 10/10 (Believe me, she is stunning pretty with long eye lashes and big round eyes. Highly recommended for bro)
Body: 9/10 (Big C cup but a bit tummy)
Boobs: 9/10 (C Cup with good shape)
Massage: 3/10 (She not into massage)
Attitude: 7/10 (She can't speak much English... but friendly)

Also finish off with BF but no COF...
It was my last day then i find this gem, else will rtf her everyday. So bro hope it help.

Please help to up my point if possible if you find my information useful.
bros,, can anyone help to verify, is this orchardz industri, or jayakarta?

Thanks

tiger2009
17-05-2012, 01:21 AM
Just got back from Fortune SPA (Sudirman area), got #9.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (average)
Boobs: 7/10 (34B)
French: no
Breast massage: 8/10
HJ: 7/10
Talkative
light brown skin

Rp: 370,000 (massage) + 500,000 (breast massage & HJ)

The Lord
17-05-2012, 01:29 AM
First off... I must thank my Preziden Pak SBY1 for introducing bro newbird9403 to me.

Second n equally important i must thank bro newbird9403 for lotsa tips n advice.

Had a lovely trip.

Thk u two bros equally:):)

I will probably be in CJ tonite. Tomorrow is a holiday in Jakarta / Indonesia. Shld be quite crowded tonite in CJ and BATS. Must book a table first.

kirian
17-05-2012, 02:31 AM

Orchard Industri is a 3- star hotel, room is big and clean. Boutique is basically a fxxx joint though u can just go for massage. Karaoke have not tried. Breakfast is below average. If you are out the whole day and just back night time, is Ok to stay. Not many can drivers know this Place but u can tell them behind Sheraton Hotel.

Happyman007
17-05-2012, 05:39 AM
saw that orchardz jayakarta got massage..do u noe if provides special?

Both orchardz have massage and karaoke, jayakarta at lvl 1 behind the hotel near swimming pool which industri at lvl 3....

Some report for orchardz and other place can refer to below link although some info may be outdated but shd be not too much diff.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2010/07/orchadz-spa-jakarta-body-massage.html

King Cross in kelapa gading area not too bad and not expensive compare to alexis or malio, worth trying prc if not wrong at rps 760k, cheapest i can find for import prc chicks in jkt.

P.S. in orchardz industri now and room is ok with free wifi, will try the massage tmr maybe.....:D

kirian
17-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Both orchardz have massage and karaoke, jayakarta at lvl 1 behind the hotel near swimming pool which industri at lvl 3....

Some report for orchardz and other place can refer to below link although some info may be outdated but shd be not too much diff.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2010/07/orchadz-spa-jakarta-body-massage.html

King Cross in kelapa gading area not too bad and not expensive compare to alexis or malio, worth trying prc if not wrong at rps 760k, cheapest i can find for import prc chicks in jkt.

P.S. in orchardz industri now and room is ok with free wifi, will try the massage tmr maybe.....:D

Hey, are you alone here? Want to go CJ or Bats tonight?

newbird9403
17-05-2012, 11:36 AM
First off... I must thank my Preziden Pak SBY1 for introducing bro newbird9403 to me.

Second n equally important i must thank bro newbird9403 for lotsa tips n advice.

Had a lovely trip.

Thk u two bros equally:):)

I am glad your trip was great.

Cheers

teteku
17-05-2012, 12:26 PM
bro,
I was brought by a client to a disco exoticak I think that is the spelling.
Near the swiss bell hotel...;)
The venues is about like lokasari venues.....:p
Not too high class but if you like stadium type this should be fine.

Cheers.

teteku
18-05-2012, 01:33 AM
Bro,
illegals the ktv girls are really nice looking, and the price reflect it.
Trust me if I say they have the most number of girls in all of the KTVs i have visited.

Cheers.

Happyman007
18-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Hey, are you alone here? Want to go CJ or Bats tonight?

Hi Kirian, i'm alone here but rather busy visiting my offices and catch up with some old friends here. Usually I come over every 2 months from Bangkok as I live there but small business in Indonesia.

Anyway was holiday yesterday and manage to go to the spa in the hotel on 3rd floor......

Have my late lunch in the cafe beside lobby area (after almost knock out night in a brother house with red wine) and proceed to 3rd floor. Lift open and reception just 3-4 steps in front of me, check out the price and price range different with different package and rooms, basic massage is like Rps 250k - 380k depending on room, and package with FS up to rps 900k something like butterfly. Just opt of a foot massage to look around and decide which package to take later.

Was given a locker key but didn't bother to change, just change to slipper and walk in to the tv room looking for PR lady. Place is rather small and was pack with local and some foreign customer, facility cannot compare to with comfort, fortune (same owner as comfort), delta, sumo or my place.

in tv room was pack and seem everyone is waiting.....when my foot massage boy arrive, he "chase" a guy out from the reclining seat and put a towel over it (to reduce the heat from that guy ass maybe). After an hour of foot massage, look around lesser people but still a few waiting, walk over to few nice looking PR lady and realise all are waiting for room...70 ladies but room not enough.

Ask for massage in room instead in this case and is cost much cheaper at rps 185k for 1/5 hour. Back to room change to towel only and waiting for my KFC (kampong fucking chicken) to arrive. Shortly 5 mins she arrive, not too bad abt 7/10 short and a bit over cook (dark) KFC. Before even start the massage, she took off her cloth left only bra and panty to start the massage. Closing my eye to enjoy massage while chatting with her a little in Bahasa, told her I'm kon Thai from Thailand etc and was told I'm her first Thai customer, usually most from Malaysia Singapore and local chinese indo. level 10 with a function room and church service on sunday morning, some young prayer will visit the spa after talking to tuhan....oh my god.

After a good oil massage on the back and turn back to see her, wow didn't realise bra was missing!! she continue to massage hand and leg while I waste no time to reward her with tetek / nom massage. when certain position is available, I let my finger do the walking to the little jungle and convert it to a pond while she started bbbj without asking :D

After job done and realise is more tired after the massage, ask for bill and was told massage 185k and extra is up to you :eek: I didn't ask or nego before as not to spoil the mood and thinking should not be too expensive and maximum 900k.....after some talk again and she say usually she charge 350k in the spa. So i paid 200k for massage and 400k to her, total 600k for 1.5 hour in my own room. Was ofter to join her after work to disco at millienium which is a dugem place but I rejected as I have enough of shaking head training during my last 9 years stay in Jakarta back in 2007.....wild party orgy with school girls etc old story.

Not too bad service and I consider cheap for FS massage, but most important is convenience to just dial room tel 3 for KFC delivery with last order before 11pm. Will order a few more time during my stay and maybe to king cross for some PRC dish as well. :D

klguylate30s
18-05-2012, 07:58 AM

zhu star
18-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Bro Zhu Star
I sent you a PM and asked for your advise.

As like you, I have not been to JKT for over 15yrs and I am out of touch.
Will be visiting JKT next week and like to try your 2 java ladies that you had the pleasure to enjoy.

Pls check your PM and reply me - thanks bro.

Sorry for the very late reply, was in Shanghai for the past 20 days n did not have much chance to check my account.

To answer your question, that 2 ladies are not FL or WL, in fact they are highly educated professional in their field. There is certainly no chance of paid sex with any of them. I strike jackpot because of my Indon friend and working very hard to charmed them.

As for your other question, I too do not have an answer for you. I believe every cities has it own attraction. It all boil down to luck. In fact, my most enjoyable memory I have in Indon were a FMF and orgy session in Bundung many years ago. As I am already retired from bonking in every cities that I have visited in the course of my biz, the enjoyment I had in Bundung and other cities suddenly came back in my mind with this post. One of these day, I will need to penned all my adventure in writing before I get too old todo so.

Cheers n happy bonking in Indon:)

xiaobai_ncs
18-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Hi All senoir

currently i am at Jakarta sunlake hotel, have arrived last nite and now high and dry for gals anyone can PM me contact?:D:D

teteku
18-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Hi All senoir

currently i am at Jakarta sunlake hotel, have arrived last nite and now high and dry for gals anyone can PM me contact?:D:D

Bro,
Are you looking for an OKT or a venues with girls???
By the way, where is sunlake, sound like a good hotel.........:)

Cheers.

The Lord
18-05-2012, 02:36 PM
I hv to be grateful to u....

All ur predictions were tru Sire...

Ur predictions of traffic jam around Ciputra. .....

Wah... The traffic reduces only around 830-900pm..

Cheers

lugi
18-05-2012, 10:36 PM
making another trip to Jakarta next week

Staying at gran melia jakarta. Any nice massage place or pubs around the area? Looking for tabao back to room too.

Was at BATS recently and the quality was bad...:(

teteku
18-05-2012, 11:58 PM

Staying at gran melia jakarta. Any nice massage place or pubs around the area? Looking for tabao back to room too.

Hi bro,
Near your hotel not much action.
You could try fortune spa for massage with happy ending.
For tabao there are always the high class escort like hartono.
If not you could to kota area or block M area.
Lots of places where you could try to tabao.

Cheers.

S.B.Y.1
19-05-2012, 12:46 AM

Glad The Lord enjoyed and good job to bRuR newbird9403 :cool:

All's well that end well :)

teteku
19-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Sorry for the very late reply, was in Shanghai for the past 20 days n did not have much chance to check my account.

To answer your question, that 2 ladies are not FL or WL, in fact they are highly educated professional in their field. There is certainly no chance of paid sex with any of them. I strike jackpot because of my Indon friend and working very hard to charmed them.

As for your other question, I too do not have an answer for you. I believe every cities has it own attraction. It all boil down to luck. In fact, my most enjoyable memory I have in Indon were a FMF and orgy session in Bundung many years ago. As I am already retired from bonking in every cities that I have visited in the course of my biz, the enjoyment I had in Bundung and other cities suddenly came back in my mind with this post. One of these day, I will need to penned all my adventure in writing before I get too old todo so.

Cheers n happy bonking in Indon:)

Bro,
So it is easy to charm girls in Jakarta?
Do you mind sharing with us where your local friend charmed those girls....:)
Thanks.

Cheers.

teteku
19-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Bro,
Was at stadium last night, was very pleasantly surprise the girls there were very nice looking.
The girl's quality has improved quite a lot.

Cheers.

martellianz
19-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Bro,
Are you looking for an OKT or a venues with girls???
By the way, where is sunlake, sound like a good hotel.........:)

Cheers.
sunlake is near sunter or kelapa gading at north jakarta.it's 3stars hotel.

martellianz
19-05-2012, 12:03 PM

u can go to dragon fly club @gatot subroto,it's a high class club and u can see so many jkt's socialite girl..so many models there,but for sure they are i group.
for the massage place you can try Mayzo at the setiabudi building its only 10 minutes for your hotel.

teteku
19-05-2012, 04:44 PM
sunlake is near sunter or kelapa gading at north jakarta.it's 3stars hotel.

Bro,
Does the hotel have a spa there? Like as classic or travel?

Cheers.

teteku
20-05-2012, 11:22 AM
u can go to dragon fly club @gatot subroto,it's a high class club and u can see so many jkt's socialite girl..so many models there,but for sure they are i group.
for the massage place you can try Mayzo at the setiabudi building its only 10 minutes for your hotel.

Bro,
How much is the massage at Mayzo and is the massage plus plus??
But the way, I want to recommend Red Square it has a lot of pretty hot looking girls.

Cheers.

dream88sg
20-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Bros

I am staying at intercom hotel, any spa near there? I saw a Fortuna hotel near there with I think a Fortuna spa. Is this the famous fortune spa? I ask the hotel before and they told me there is a few fortune spa, is the hotel correct or he is trying to bs me.

Thanks

teteku
20-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Bros

I am staying at intercom hotel, any spa near there? I saw a Fortuna hotel near there with I think a Fortuna spa. Is this the famous fortune spa? I ask the hotel before and they told me there is a few fortune spa, is the hotel correct or he is trying to bs me.

Thanks

Bro,
If you see Le Merridien hotel on the opposite side, you are on the right place.
I think your hotel guy is BS....ing you.....:(
Fortune Spa Jakarta it is near Batavia Tower and Le Meridien Hotel.
Jl. KH Mas Mansyur No. 13
Phone: 5722151 - 5722152
Hope this could help.

Cheers.

The Lord
20-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Once again thank you to you Pak n newbird9403

Newbird9403 if u remember u recommend to me FM1 boutique hotel @ jkt.

I managed to kick up a fuss with my GF, told her i needed my space n got abt 3 hours plus TimeOut.

Immediately hopped onto a BlueBird n reached FM1 in abt 10 min.

I was a lil early there. Mami said these r all the girls i hv....

She tried to sell me the existing girls... But i din bite....

She told me its happening at 4pm plus when there will b more girls.

I indicated disinterest... Thts wen she took personal interest n went dunno where n came out with two stunning girls.

an under 20 yo n the other A 23 yo single mum. Both stunning with lovely figures...

She said choose one @ Rp 300k for 60 min or both @ rp 450k for 90 min.

Ofcorz there is more value in d tarma deal n i took it for wht its worth.

First the younger one attacked my lil bro, while the single mum was workin on my neck/chest/ etc...

And then i rode the younger one... Lovely boobs n nips....

Ll d while stimulation from both girlz

Wen i was spent... They turned on the TV.... They thought i was spent n albiet reluctantly asked me if i was keen on a second session...

I was not ure if i cld go.... Oz i had to rounds already one with gf n one here.

But i took up the offer... They really pleased me till i came.

Not bad considerin two shots in 90 min.

Glad The Lord enjoyed and good job to bRuR newbird9403 :cool:

All's well that end well :)

Cheers

teteku
20-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Bro,
just came back from illigals ktv.
They have a promo all day 24hours mins spending ktvs....very good deal.

Have fun.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
20-05-2012, 08:51 PM

klguylate30s
20-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Since it's been 3 months + a few weeks & no reply; let me repeat this question ; I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY!
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.
My personal take on it might be he is a competitor.

dream88sg
20-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Bro,
If you see Le Merridien hotel on the opposite side, you are on the right place.
I think your hotel guy is BS....ing you.....:(
Fortune Spa Jakarta it is near Batavia Tower and Le Meridien Hotel.
Jl. KH Mas Mansyur No. 13
Phone: 5722151 - 5722152
Hope this could help.

Cheers.

Thanks bro. That's help.

Reptile
21-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Sorry haven't checked the rest of the thread in a while, but wanted to give board recent info on Malioboro Spa.

1st floor - sauna/gym. Sauna isn't as nice as Macau saunas and last time it closed relatively early, at midnight.

2nd floor - where all the action is.

"Wine Bar" on your left from where the stairs. Inside is a local band playing Indo music. Girls here are cheap - 350k rp.for an hour or so. Only local girls though, CMI in my opinion, didn't try.

"Theater" near the reception desk - massage only. 300k rp. for 1 hour massage I was told. Didn't try, but was told it is massage only. Some China girls super aggressive getting me in.

"Lounge/Restaurant" - this is where all the action is with the strippers/dancers. Some of these dancers have amazing bodies.

They go around after dancing and you can buy them shots at 50k rp. These girls don't always go to room with guys - you might get lucky or not.

Pricing:
Locals - 800k and 1 million rp. - some are OK, not great
Vietnam - only 4 of them - 1.75mill
Russian / Colombian - fat and ugly, about 8 of them - 1.75 million
Kazakhstan - only 1, very hot, tall and fair - 1.75 million
Regular China girls - 1.75million rp. - maybe 20 or 30 of them, some good, some not
China Models - 2million rp. (they have an "M" in front of their number.

The bill is incomprehensible - but there are a few extra charges, 100k facilities charge, and maybe a room charge. "Sauna" rooms are no extra charge but "hotel" rooms are another 150k I think.

I had good luck and got excellent service from my local and China girl. China girl was really chatty (Chinese only) and into it. Local girl not as chatty (hardly any English and I don't speak bahasa) but good service anyway.

All in all a great time.

kaff
21-05-2012, 01:16 AM
Field report on Alexis.

I was there again recently due to no other places to go since im sucker for looks.

Well, the indo girls to me again CMI, i waited 1hrplus for some gems, but luck not with me, no gems that can compete against the chinese.

In the end i took a china girl, look like korean/mix japanese slim/fair and boucey and she can really fuck. Very good svc hence i give her some small tips la :o

But when the bill came, i was abit sad la, cos expensive ma. Targetting maliboro for my next trip or maybe FM to try indo ceweks.

If any bros can suggest some nice model indo ceweks lobang, will up your humble pts, also a friend of mine suggesting that suncity have some stunning beauty. But need to organise a grp to try the KTV :(

naemlo
21-05-2012, 02:53 AM
But when the bill came, i was abit sad la, cos expensive ma.

Shouldn't u ask the price first before processing with the deal? :confused:

My entire 2.5 yrs in JKT, I have yet touch a PRC. Local ceweks look good enough comparing to foreigner expensive import.

Happyman007
21-05-2012, 02:58 AM

My entire 2.5 yrs in JKT, I have yet touch a PRC. Local ceweks look good enough comparing to foreigner expensive import.

Was at Kingcross just now after Delta foot & oil massage (skip the 3rd session reserve for KC), PRC 760k with some gem but most CMI. Guess is the cheapest PRC available in jkt :)

S.B.Y.1
21-05-2012, 03:03 AM

Mind boggling :eek: why go for dim sum in bakso land

naemlo
21-05-2012, 03:06 AM
Mind boggling :eek: why go for dim sum in bakso land

Pak, go back to your Viet gers.... :D

teteku
21-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Thanks bro. That's help.

Bro,
You are most welcome.:)

Cheers.

teteku
21-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Bro,
Lots of the venues is have strips tease show again.
The girls are very sexy and very syt.

Cheers.

Reptile
21-05-2012, 09:36 PM
quick FR on Alexis:

1st floor - 4play club, didn't try, was too early
2nd floor - restaurant
3-4th floor - KTV, also didn't try
5th floor - currently "Mermaid" service - only China girls, about 8 when I was there, up to 15 sometimes to choose from. 2mill rp., get 90 minutes and "helicopter" service like in China

7th floor - spa - 150k rp. entrance fee, waived if choose a girl

Locals - 1 million and 1.3 million rp. I think - no difference in services - not bad, better selection than Malioboro when I was there - about 40 of them

All imports are 2 million rp.
China - lots of them, maybe 20+? some quite pretty
Viets - about half a dozen or so, also not bad
Russians - about 5, not that pretty - maybe 1 or 2 that looked OK
Kazakhstan/Uzbekistan girls - a handful, some are quite pretty
Thais -look good from far but not good from close - about 5-6 of them

Anyway choose girl and they'll ask if you want spa time. If you say yes, gal goes off to change into a bikini, comes back and leads you to pool. You get 15-20 minutes of massage in pool then go to room. You get up to an hour there. Local gal I got quite eager to please.

Unlike Malio - they give you a rating sheet (rating them, not you) and tip sheet after. No "surprise" charges like at Malioboro but it's more expensive so it ends up similar in price.

Personal Verdict - Locals are OK value but much more expensive than other places around Jakarta. If you want a China girl, Macau saunas have better selection and value for money (includes food, cigarettes, massage if you get coupon, etc...) at similar prices. Alexis pool area quite nice though, better than Malioboro.

S.B.Y.1
21-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Pak, go back to your Viet gers.... :D

You stalking Pak now or what btw Awaiting yr recomendation hor tai kor :p

naemlo
22-05-2012, 01:50 AM
You stalking Pak now or what btw Awaiting yr recomendation hor tai kor :p

Pak, what recommendation you need?? :confused:

teteku
22-05-2012, 10:40 AM
bro,
Bat and CJ's bars and hotel bars, with a lot of SYT and FLs.
The girls are very nice and friendly.

Cheers.

martellianz
22-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Bro,
Does the hotel have a spa there? Like as classic or travel?

Cheers.

maybe they have a health club spa but it wasnt like classic or travel there..

martellianz
22-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Bro,
How much is the massage at Mayzo and is the massage plus plus??
But the way, I want to recommend Red Square it has a lot of pretty hot looking girls.

Cheers.
more or less the price is the same with fortune spa around 450k rupiah + around 500k for the plus plus services but u can have negotiation with the girls there..maybe u can fuck for free if the girl likes u tho..

newbird9403
22-05-2012, 03:55 PM

I totally agree with your view.

dukekaki
22-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Greetings.....

Need some advice from bro here... will be heading down to Jakatar early next month and staying at Pullman Jakarta Central. Any tips on cheap and good message and waterholes? around the area?

Cheers

teteku
22-05-2012, 11:49 PM
maybe they have a health club spa but it wasnt like classic or travel there..

Bro,
Thanks for the info, so the hotel have a normal spa/ gym?

Cheers.

dukekaki
22-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Hi Bros,

Need your expert advice on cheap and good SPAs and Bar near Pullman hotel?

Cheers

dukekaki
23-05-2012, 12:00 AM
Hi Bros,

Need advice... going to stay at Pullman Hotel wondering if anyone know of places nearby with cheap SPA n bars?

MJason
23-05-2012, 02:06 AM
I am staying at Mahakam Hotel.:)

Any bro in Jakarta for next 3 days?

Happyman007
23-05-2012, 04:10 AM
Just back from Orchardz P.Jayakarta karaoke mabok but just want to write a quick FR before i forget next morning.....

Meet 4 of my jkt bros and head to Orchardz karaoke abt 8pm after dinner at mangga dua Sarong kepiting road side food in ruko but nice food......no reserve in advance and room available with room charge free but with min spending of Rps 500k for standard room, Rps 1 million for VIP and Rps 1.5 million for VVIP with attach bedroom. Since I going to opts of 1+1 chivas abt 1.3 Million so got a VVIP room for 5 guys.

Ladies not too much at this Orchardz PJ (about 20+) compare to where I stay now Orchardz Industri abt 50 girls, but quality are much better and can easily get 5 syt for all of us at Rps 500k till end session. As usual drink fun talk cock sing song till high, ask all 5 girls to perform strip show with addition Rps 200k each for about 30 mins show. All went out and get change to more sexy dress instead of their school uniform (yeah is ultra short skirt school uniform when we book them).

After dancing about 5 mins and all of us join in the strip show (only ladies strip but we just join in the fun of touching digging etc) and dancing like crazy, my girl pull me out to the other bedroom and we start doing some serious bakao business with 2 addition voucher (Rps 1 million)....very good gf feeling and back to karaoke room after makan nice bakso. (bakso is nice but sometime having timsum in jkt is another different experience kalo timsum gak mahal ^_^)

Left about 2am and total bill came to about 6.8 million with some food rokok drinks etc but excluding tips to mami, ladies and service staffs etc, very enjoyable evening and nice place to catch up with old bros. :D

Tomorrow another working day and back to LOS thursday again :)

teteku
23-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Hi Bros,

Need advice... going to stay at Pullman Hotel wondering if anyone know of places nearby with cheap SPA n bars?

Bro,
Dont no what you consider cheap...but there is a spa at FM1 and tropical not too far away from you.
Compare to illigal and alexis...these place should be cheaper.

Cheers.

martellianz
23-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Bro,
Thanks for the info, so the hotel have a normal spa/ gym?

Cheers.
sure they also have gym and fitness center and normal spa called "ayur bali spa"

martellianz
23-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Hi Bros,

you will stay at pullman hotel which is 5 stars hotel dude :confused: :confused: u can try malioboro spa they have so many choice of girls..the cheapest u can try local girls worth 500k CMIIW

so if u are looking for cheap spa and bars u may also try FM1 spa and the bar u can also try the club at mega anggrek hotel underground.

martellianz
23-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Greetings.....

Need some advice from bro here... will be heading down to Jakatar early next month and staying at Pullman Jakarta Central. Any tips on cheap and good message and waterholes? around the area?

Cheers
you can try
1.FM1 SPA 5 MINS from your hotel
2.COMFORT SPA LATUMENTEN 15 MINS

teteku
23-05-2012, 02:28 PM
you will stay at pullman hotel which is 5 stars hotel dude :confused: :confused: u can try malioboro spa they have so many choice of girls..the cheapest u can try local girls worth 500k CMIIW

so if u are looking for cheap spa and bars u may also try FM1 spa and the bar u can also try the club at mega anggrek hotel underground.

Bro,
Where is this mega hotel?
Cheers.

martellianz
23-05-2012, 03:58 PM
mega anggrek hotel is 3 stars hotel,located near the taman anggrek mall in west jakarta and they also have a health spa and groundbase pub and bar..i think the spa can provide plus plus services hahaha depends on the therapyst..

good luck bro

dukekaki
23-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the advice what is the general cost like?
SPA - Extras?
Drinks?

Dont wanna get ripped off, nor want to be caught in any tourist traps.

Cant wait...

dukekaki
23-05-2012, 05:11 PM
you can try
1.FM1 SPA 5 MINS from your hotel
2.COMFORT SPA LATUMENTEN 15 MINS

Noted, with many thanks any tourist traps or noob mistake to avoid?

Pwongfk
23-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi

I am a new bird here going to Jakarta tomorrow and staying in intercontinental hotel at mid plaza

Any recommendation nearby?

nayrb_sheng
23-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Can some bro shed light on the FM1 joint? Kinda confused with the charges. Some said special already included in the cost from 300-400k ? But some reported that they have to pay the lady separately. Can some1 clarify this doubt of mine? Thanks :)

klguylate30s
23-05-2012, 10:37 PM

klguylate30s
23-05-2012, 10:39 PM
LOL pretty sure the adver will immediatly reply unless he saw this posting! Becoming SOP already in this thread! :D

teteku
23-05-2012, 11:56 PM
There was a saying,
Any action with no direction, is like a boat in good wind without a sail.......:)

Cheers.

Jtjan
24-05-2012, 12:54 AM
Any bros in Jkt now?

Thinking of going to Dragonfly to look see or go CJs.
Any bros wanna join up?

mermaidstv
24-05-2012, 01:00 AM
i heard Pullman Jakarta Central is save place broGreetings.....

Cheers

iwant2befree
24-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Hey bros,

will be in jakarta next mth,

was wondering if bros here can help, looking for hardcore fun with really good looking chick but i dont wish to go clubs like alexis or maloborlo, or even ktv. am willing to pay good money.

any ideas?

or is there any place, building or alley where one can pick up such girls?

naemlo
24-05-2012, 02:02 PM

Since u r willing to pay good money, those in KTVs and clubs should be the right place to choose a babe. Normally those on the street, should be cmi.

Anyway, u can try hanging a white board on your neck and walk inside Plaza Indo stating, "Paying big money for a good fuck." Those gers buying LV might need your assistance.

martellianz
24-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Hey bros,

was wondering if bros here can help, looking for hardcore fun with really good looking chick but i dont wish to go clubs like alexis or maloborlo, or even ktv. am willing to pay good money.

any ideas?

urhmm.. it's really hard to do bro.. i know some of papi or mami there but i'm not sure they can provide u the girl that u want because of security reason,but if u already @jakarta just send me PM and i will try to give u some assist..

regards

iwant2befree
24-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Cheers bro martellianz,

Appreciate it.

martellianz
24-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Hi

I am a new bird here going to Jakarta tomorrow and staying in intercontinental hotel at mid plaza

Any recommendation nearby?

what kind of recommendation?spa place?u can try fortune sudirman..:)

martellianz
24-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Can some bro shed light on the FM1 joint? Kinda confused with the charges. Some said special already included in the cost from 300-400k ? But some reported that they have to pay the lady separately. Can some1 clarify this doubt of mine? Thanks :)

i think u mean the massage girl or the freelance?
if u mean the massage girl and u want to get the plus plus services,of course the charge is separately form the room cost..

but if u mean the freelance girl,it means the charge if include the cost..

CMIIW

but when i see the amount u said around 300-400k,i think u mean the massage girl..IMHO

martellianz
24-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the advice what is the general cost like?
SPA - Extras?
Drinks?

Dont wanna get ripped off, nor want to be caught in any tourist traps.

Cant wait...
FJ is around 500k-800k
FnB is average bro..

newbird9403
24-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Hey bros,

any ideas?

How much are you willing to pay for a fuck?????, 1000 Sing??? for a ST. Can you afford that price otherwise don't bother me.

newbird9403
24-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Since u r willing to pay good money, those in KTVs and clubs should be the right place to choose a babe. Normally those on the street, should be cmi.

Anyway, u can try hanging a white board on your neck and walk inside Plaza Indo stating, "Paying big money for a good fuck." Those gers buying LV might need your assistance.

Hahhahah... you so funny.

naemlo
24-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Hahhahah... you so funny.

Compare to u, I am still "xiao wu"..

BobGuccione
24-05-2012, 10:35 PM
or alley where one can pick up such girls?

You are so funny. willing to pay good money but still wanna pick up girls from an alley?? :rolleyes:

Rainman
25-05-2012, 02:57 PM
How much are you willing to pay for a fuck?????, 1000 Sing??? for a ST. Can you afford that price otherwise don't bother me.

Why so bad? People asking mah...... hehehe

teteku
25-05-2012, 05:35 PM
FJ is around 500k-800k
FnB is average bro..

Bro,
That is reasonable, compare to some of the other place that charges RP 1.2 millions and even RP 2.5 millions per shots.

Cheers.

BoinKING
25-05-2012, 08:56 PM
why don't want the club leh.. they QC for you.. just go in dabao and bring home liao immediately makan..

Go what alley, have to QC hunt and slowly talk and nego.. wah liew you got so much time ah

S.B.Y.1
25-05-2012, 09:57 PM

Look no further Pak can intro you one student into hardcore action :D

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16134/16134053b3ea4a1c96c8f3e50a935efe2421611d.jpg