PDA

View Full Version : Shenzhen Info Needed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

gofuckspider
04-04-2009, 12:04 PM
hi any bros know if theres any happening places to go to ard east yanhe rd in shenzhen? will be going there next wk for 2wk business trip..thks..

p-(^_^)-q
04-04-2009, 03:05 PM
paying them to butterfly ... it just doesn't make sense at all ...
one of the bro told me a scene he witness in a local ktv joint ...
he saw a prc gal giving a bj inside the ktv room ...
later he saw the same gal frenching a guy in another room ...
enough said ....

but SZ clubbing is more ex than ZH .. right ??

honestly if u know wad we did to the gals when we were young .. u will be more disgusted. imagine the guys she accompany after us. pity them..

but of course karma will catch up with me one fine day and truely sorry to the those BS and TH ktv gals i mistreated.

McLovin@@
04-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi any bros know of a driver in Shenzhen that can bring us around? Don't wanna rely on public transport as it can be a pain in the ass especially peak and change shift hours :o

tklover
06-04-2009, 03:37 AM
Used to went to Shenzhen for business trip, very boring in hotel...so log in to the QQ chatroom and try to get a FL to service me in hotel:D

happily found one student and ask for photo...send over, wow....very chio, quote me at 400rmb for a shot. very exciting:p while waiting for her

Ding Dong.....open the door.....WOW.....KNN
totally different from the photo, very dulan and want to reject her, but the girl beg me and say confirm good services, so give her a chance as she have big nehneh:D

end up, i regret....the service is below normal....the armpit hair is the worst...my nightmare in shenzhen.

recently found that qq chatroom closed.......too bad

Farmmart
08-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi Bros

I used to stay in Vienna Hotel at hua qiang road ( There a walmart ). Last time, it is a Man world as there is many BBS around offering RMB150 Quckie.
Now i realise all is closed and turn into resturant.

Is there any Massage place to recommend?
Also any Hotel to recommend that is closed to all these BBS or Massage?

snooker
08-04-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi Bros

I used to stay in Vienna Hotel at hua qiang road ( There a walmart ). Last time, it is a Man world as there is many BBS around offering RMB150 Quckie.
Now i realise all is closed and turn into resturant.

Is there any Massage place to recommend?
Also any Hotel to recommend that is closed to all these BBS or Massage?

There's another place call Shazui which had girls in BBS offering rmb150 and plenty of massage joint too...but the hotels there sucks...cheap (rmb100) but run down:(

There's vienna Hotel 5 mins away by taxi (next to carrefour) rate at rmb268

sslimsy
08-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi bros,

I will be in SZ on 22 & 23 April and will be staying in Hengfenghaiyue International Hotel in Baoan district. Is the hotel gal freindly? Can any bros advise whether the spa/sauna in the hotel has specials?

Also as I'm not familar with SZ, could the kind bros advise any good places (bbs, spas) to chiong? I could not find much info on the Baoan district after going throught the post. Also, can anyone gives me the address for the 6th storey building.

Any bros there during this time maybe can meet up and chiong together? Thanks in advance.

mandala13
13-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Hi bros,

I will be in SZ on 22 & 23 April and will be staying in Hengfenghaiyue International Hotel in Baoan district. Is the hotel gal freindly? Can any bros advise whether the spa/sauna in the hotel has specials?

Also as I'm not familar with SZ, could the kind bros advise any good places (bbs, spas) to chiong? I could not find much info on the Baoan district after going throught the post. Also, can anyone gives me the address for the 6th storey building.

Any bros there during this time maybe can meet up and chiong together? Thanks in advance.

i be there 22 - 27 apr....

ReturntoKL
19-04-2009, 05:16 AM
i be there 22 - 27 apr....

Me and a bro will be in SZ on 5th may. Anyone wanna join us for ktv or massage?

By the way, Is Shazui still operating? I tot it had closed down.....

Ange|Boy
19-04-2009, 10:01 AM
I will be there from 23rd april to 2nd may

Ella
19-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Me and a bro will be in SZ on 5th may. Anyone wanna join us for ktv or massage?

By the way, Is Shazui still operating? I tot it had closed down.....

I was there last 2 weeks,, Still operating but at a very small scale.. still have approx 5-6 massage joint, 4 ktv, those girls on the street (rmb150) from 1000-2000 now down to maybe 20-30..

Now must go Ktv(more selection of girls) n pay rmb300 for a bonk + drink n room charge:mad:

zanzibargold
19-04-2009, 03:05 PM
bro Ella

After reading what you pay for a bonk with ktv girl in Shazui, I feel i have been a carrothead for a long time.

Whenever I'm in SZ, i go to 1 ktv where my friend is mamasan. The usual charges for going ktv is not too ex for this place. For me 1 person, room plus 2 bottles red wine plus all the nonsense charges, usu about 600rmb.

But the girl charges for bringing out are very high. Sitting charge is 300, but 1 shot is 800, and overnight is 1200!

I have been to this place many times as I feel comfortable, and I have the mamasan to make sure everything goes smoothly.

But the cost of bringing a girl back is making me quite sian these days.

So the last 2 trips, I have been trying other ways to get fun, sianing massage girls, or asking Changping girls to come look for me in sz.

Perhaps bros like you can share with me where else I can get company for overnight when I am there.

Cheers
zanzibargold

Tony Stark
19-04-2009, 03:38 PM
bro Ella

After reading what you pay for a bonk with ktv girl in Shazui, I feel i have been a carrothead for a long time.

Whenever I'm in SZ, i go to 1 ktv where my friend is mamasan. The usual charges for going ktv is not too ex for this place. For me 1 person, room plus 2 bottles red wine plus all the nonsense charges, usu about 600rmb.

But the girl charges for bringing out are very high. Sitting charge is 300, but 1 shot is 800, and overnight is 1200!

I have been to this place many times as I feel comfortable, and I have the mamasan to make sure everything goes smoothly.

So the last 2 trips, I have been trying other ways to get fun, sianing massage girls, or asking Changping girls to come look for me in sz.

Perhaps bros like you can share with me where else I can get company for overnight when I am there.

Cheers
zanzibargold

KTVs in SZ are expensive. That's why many bros head over to CA or CP. However I don't mind if the quality is those 9/10 type. Does the KTV you patronised has that kind of quality? Once I spotted one very solid KTV girl when I'm loitering aimlessly in SZ at 3am!

For cheaper alternatives why not try BBS girls? ST is RMB130-150. LT is RMB500 and up. Not sure if it's your thing. :)

adidas88
19-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Once I spotted one very solid KTV girl when I'm loitering aimlessly in SZ at 3am!
how can u spot a very solid ktv gal at 3am loitering in SZ ??
u must be drunk .... :D

There's another place call Shazui which had girls in BBS offering rmb150 and plenty of massage joint too...but the hotels there sucks...cheap (rmb100) but run down
KNN ... now i know how u can tailor make a 600rmb/day budget in SZ ...
no ktv .... run-down hotel .... no ON ..... :mad:

Ella
19-04-2009, 05:02 PM
bro Ella

Cheers
zanzibargold

U r not really been chop carrot as in Shenzhen u can get girls at
1) rmb58/2 hours massage + rmb300 bonk
or
2) rmb918/2 hours massage + rmb600 bonk

different place charge differently..maybe yours model class, that's why the price is high..:p

Overnight in Shazui ktv is rmb600 but if u get the girl early (around dinner time) must pay additional rmb200 (ktv fine)

Dunno how's your taste as the girls here are extreamely young..very hard to find those above 22 years old

Normal ktv charge is usually around the price u describe but posh ktv in downtown might have a rmb680 minimum expenditure for small room without toilet.

adidas88
19-04-2009, 05:24 PM
1) rmb58/2 hours massage + rmb300 bonk
or
2) rmb918/2 hours massage + rmb600 bonk
bro ... what's the 918rmb/2 hours massage ???

snooker
19-04-2009, 05:35 PM
bro ... what's the 918rmb/2 hours massage ???

This one..I've been there..it's a luxury spa, you will like it...very posh and the top range massage cost rmb918/2hours not inclusive of bonk..must further negotiate price with girl for special..

normal massage starts at rmb118/1hour

adidas88
19-04-2009, 07:11 PM
This one..I've been there..it's a luxury spa, you will like it...very posh and the top range massage cost rmb918/2hours not inclusive of bonk..must further negotiate price with girl for special..

normal massage starts at rmb118/1hour
luxury spa ..... my favourite ... great relax place ...:)
...liddat u must bring me there lar ....
how cum the spa massage gals provide special service ???

snooker
19-04-2009, 11:34 PM
luxury spa ..... my favourite ... great relax place ...:)
...liddat u must bring me there lar ....
how cum the spa massage gals provide special service ???

All Spa in china provide special service, just depends on what type, price n chemistry:p

ReturntoKL
20-04-2009, 02:30 AM
Ella bro, what's the overnight charge for the ktv gals in Shazui ar? I haven't been there for almost 2yrs now. Thinking of showing my bro around when we get to shenzhen :)

Tony Stark
20-04-2009, 03:42 AM
how can u spot a very solid ktv gal at 3am loitering in SZ ??
u must be drunk .... :D

KNN ... now i know how u can tailor make a 600rmb/day budget in SZ ...
no ktv .... run-down hotel .... no ON ..... :mad:

Up to you to believe or not. :rolleyes:

Bro snooker's budget of RMB600/day is a crime punishable by China law is it?! Must send for re-education or not? :mad:

adidas88
20-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Up to you to believe or not.
i believe u ... u r my brudder mah .... why shldn't i ??

Bro snooker's budget of RMB600/day is a crime punishable by China law is it?! Must send for re-education or not?
yes yes ... it's capital offence ... punishable by hanging with his dick ....:D
imagine if all ppl goes for 600rmb/day budget in china...
how will the country economic prosper ???
and how can the chinese live comfortably ???

Ella
20-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Ella bro, what's the overnight charge for the ktv gals in Shazui ar? I haven't been there for almost 2yrs now. Thinking of showing my bro around when we get to shenzhen :)

Shazui ktv girls go by 2/3/6 system..so overnight is rmb600 but if u take the girls early (6-7pm) u may need to pay additional rmb200

When u cheong ktv in Shazui, don't let the girls order food as it's very expensive..instead offer to take them out for supper.

One of my friend got chop rmb600 for food:mad:

aakumu
20-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Shazui ktv girls go by 2/3/6 system..so overnight is rmb600 but if u take the girls early (6-7pm) u may need to pay additional rmb200

When u cheong ktv in Shazui, don't let the girls order food as it's very expensive..instead offer to take them out for supper.

One of my friend got chop rmb600 for food:mad:HI bro,
Sorry for asking a dumb question, what is 2/3/6?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

Elf8878
20-04-2009, 09:14 PM
HI bro,
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

200rmb/300rmb(ST)/600rmb(LT)

adidas88
20-04-2009, 09:19 PM
HI bro,
Thanks.
My humble two cents.

oh ... that's the TOTO number u shld buy this wk .... :D :D

no lar ... joke aside ...
2/3/6 means 200rmb tips for sitting down; 300rmb for ST and 600rmb for LT ...

aakumu
20-04-2009, 09:28 PM
oh ... that's the TOTO number u shld buy this wk .... :D :D

no lar ... joke aside ...
2/3/6 means 200rmb tips for sitting down; 300rmb for ST and 600rmb for LT ...

200rmb/300rmb(ST)/600rmb(LT)

Hi bros,
Thank you for the information.

My humble two cents.

zanzibargold
20-04-2009, 11:19 PM
bro Stark & Ella

the place i patronise is called RedFun, in Lianhua 2 Cun, down from Gangxia, not far from SaoPaolo nightclub.
its not a posh place, and the girls are definitely not 9/10 as bro Stark mentioned.
they are also not the totally green girls which may be found in shazhui.
so, they are neither here nor there type, once in a while can find nice one. for me, i don't like the other 2 ends of the spectrum, which are the model class, and the other end the super young and fresh ones.
i prefer those around 21 to 24 years.

so bro Stark, perhaps you can show me around the bbs if we do get to meet in sz.
i've never tried those, but whenever i'm in changping, i tend to shy away from those mamasans who approach me on the streets.

on another point of discussion, some bros were talking about the high-end spas.
i went to the famous Queens spa in luohu, which is one of the favorite places of hongkies.
a friend and myself were looking for release, and was directed to go there by some woman ! (so doesn't know where got specials, so just anyhow told us where to go)
we took the most expensive package which brought us upstairs to the exclusive floor.
the spas chics there were nice, and the one I got was quite a stunner.
didn't get any specials there, but I managed to date the therapist, brought here to shanghai, and had a great weekend together!

that was fun!

cheers
zanzibargold

Sinoview
21-04-2009, 12:01 AM
bro Ella

Whenever I'm in SZ, i go to 1 ktv where my friend is mamasan.

I
Cheers
zanzibargold

The gal charges u r getting are normal by SZ standard. Yr mamasan friend never con u lah.....
There r many more expensive ktv than yrs..... It's of different class as compared to the 2/3/6. There r also 2/4/6 in SZ...

Wif due respect to some bro, pls note that ShaiTzui , Shang sha n Xia sha n the Shui Wei Chun area r the low end chionging areas in sz cater mainly to the lower end blue collar working class Hkey. No China or HK businessmen ll entertain their clients there. You ll know what i mean if u see the ktv.....

Bros Snooker i m sure u can see the class different of wat u see in Sha Tzui as compared to what u hv been in CP.......Hehe. The Sha Tzui ones a few class below....The gals r very young n green too. Like just fresh fm the village. Hehe.....

Have fun....

Sinoview
21-04-2009, 12:11 AM
All Spa in china provide special service, just depends on what type, price n chemistry:p

No No bro.

The family Spa like Queens, Gold coast , Pacific, Carnival, Lam Qui Fung etc.... do not provide special service lah...they cannot afford to scare their "women" who constitute a big portion of the their clients away. U may be able to sian the massage gal to provide extras outside of the premises but definitely they r NOT allow to provide special service in house.....

There many SPAs in SZ that we can bring our family members or GFs there u know.....hehe.....

zanzibargold
21-04-2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks snr Sinoview

for reaffirming that my mamasan didn't cheat me.
in a sense, i nvr thot of it as cheating me, but failing to control wht the girls ask as their price.
but i guess these charges are partly controlled by the outlet which they work in, so if the girls want 1.2k, perhaps they only get to pocket 800.

I will likely be in sz again from may 23rd; perhaps yourself bro Sinoview, and/or bro stark can show me around other ktv and/or bbs.

I've gotten bored of visiting the same place all the time, and am also beginning to get bored with changping.

I guess I must be getting old! Maybe have to just stick to golf, and a round of foot-massage after the game.

cheers
zanzibargold

ReturntoKL
21-04-2009, 01:09 AM

One of my friend got chop rmb600 for food:mad:

Ella Bro, what is a good time to bring the gal out for overnight without paying the penalty? Is shazui still open at 12midnight? Cos we are arriving late in Shenzhen so we might be going there late....

Will u be in shenzhen on 5th may?

Ella
21-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Ella Bro, what is a good time to bring the gal out for overnight without paying the penalty? Is shazui still open at 12midnight? Cos we are arriving late in Shenzhen so we might be going there late....

Will u be in shenzhen on 5th may?

Sorry bro, I'll be in Nanjing from 2nd-8th May..
Shazui ktv officialy close at 2am..but you can still continue till 4am with the main door close:D

If u take the girl after 10pm for overnight, no need to pay ktv penalty..

snooker
21-04-2009, 03:12 AM
Wif due respect to some bro, pls note that ShaiTzui , Shang sha n Xia sha n the Shui Wei Chun area r the low end chionging areas in sz cater mainly to the lower end blue collar working class Hkey. No China or HK businessmen ll entertain their clients there. You ll know what i mean if u see the ktv.....

Bros Snooker i m sure u can see the class different of wat u see in Sha Tzui as compared to what u hv been in CP.......Hehe. The Sha Tzui ones a few class below....The gals r very young n green too. Like just fresh fm the village. Hehe.....

Have fun....

I'm not a rich guy and don't need to entertain client (cheong with my own $$) so can only enjoy with limited budget..but recently the ktv in shazui has improve since I last cheong there 5 years back..

High Sea club ktv has decor inside the room like Peninsula(CP) just that they do not have as many rooms and large performance stage..

Girls wise, yes, very young n green (almost village type)..limited in numbers too compared to CP..

But not everyone can afford to cheong with rmb2500/day so this is an alternative place for those with lower budget.

These girls here, once have matured and gain more experience will eventualy head for CP, zhuhai, CA ect.. I just get a headstart in bonking them first (at cheaper rate) before the rest in CP/ZH/CA..kekekeke...:p

No No bro.

The family Spa like Queens, Gold coast , Pacific, Carnival, Lam Qui Fung etc.... do not provide special service lah...they cannot afford to scare their "women" who constitute a big portion of the their clients away. U may be able to sian the massage gal to provide extras outside of the premises but definitely they r NOT allow to provide special service in house.....

There many SPAs in SZ that we can bring our family members or GFs there u know.....hehe.....

I'm not sure about other high end Spa but Queens in SZ , my friend that always go there ever got special but of course the official stand of the establishment is "no special allowed" n if found out, the girls will be fined!
As in any part of china, if the chemistryn price is right..anything is possible!

ReturntoKL
21-04-2009, 07:32 AM
Sorry bro, I'll be in Nanjing from 2nd-8th May..
Shazui ktv officialy close at 2am..but you can still continue till 4am with the main door close:D

If u take the girl after 10pm for overnight, no need to pay ktv penalty..

Ella bro, thanks for the info. Which means we can still go in before 2am right? I forgot how they charge at the ktv. I know price for the gal is 2/3/6 but what if we sing & drink there? How they charge again ar? Just wanna have the right info b4 going there :)

Oh u'll be in nanjing? How about Shanghai cos we will be in Shanghai most of the time. Probably go SZ for 1 or 2 nites only....

Sinoview
21-04-2009, 08:43 AM
Thanks snr Sinoview

but i guess these charges are partly controlled by the outlet which they work in, so if the girls want 1.2k, perhaps they only get to pocket 800.

I will likely be in sz again from may 23rd; perhaps yourself bro Sinoview, and/or bro stark can show me around other ktv and/or bbs.

I guess I must be getting old! Maybe have to just stick to golf, and a round of foot-massage after the game.

cheers
zanzibargold

That's like buying a cheese cake fm a cafe of no stars hotel vs a 4 stars hotel. Any different ? Definitely so ....Think abt it....Hehe....

I live n work in SZ but i dont chiong in sz...But i only goes those ktvs when i need to entertain for business n friends. Haha... We can go hv nice makan n go pub if u like...Give me a tinker when u hv confirm yr trip....

I m NOT a bbs man....old liao...like u say....

Cheerios

Sinoview
21-04-2009, 09:01 AM
High Sea club ktv has decor inside the room like Peninsula(CP) just that they do not have as many rooms and large performance stage..

Girls wise, yes, very young n green (almost village type)..limited in numbers too compared to CP..

But not everyone can afford to cheong with rmb2500/day so this is an alternative place for those with lower budget.

These girls here, once have matured and gain more experience will eventualy head for CP, zhuhai, CA ect.. I just get a headstart in bonking them first (at cheaper rate) before the rest in CP/ZH/CA..kekekeke...:p

I fully agreed on that..... different people different strokes ... No right or wrong....

But for the price different we pay for the different class of ktv there r definitely benefits.....

Security - fire or personal, service staff n quality, location, cleaniness, hygiene, the crowd etc etc....there r vast differences....like comparing between a no star vs a 4/5 stars hotel.

For eg...Have we hrd of a fire in a five hotels including the ktvs that someone is killed in China ? No...BUt there a plenty of incidents n victims in those low end hotels n ktv......

I'm not sure about other high end Spa but Queens in SZ , my friend that always go there ever got special but of course the official stand of the establishment is "no special allowed" n if found out, the girls will be fined!
As in any part of china, if the chemistryn price is right..anything is possible!

A swallow doesnt make a summer.... A rare incident should not be use to define or represent a place. "ever got" is very far can get.....

Better present to bros the normal situation......

Have fun....

goo_ey
21-04-2009, 11:58 PM
That's like buying a cheese cake fm a cafe of no stars hotel vs a 4 stars hotel. Any different ? Definitely so ....Think abt it....Hehe....

I live n work in SZ but i dont chiong in sz...But i only goes those ktvs when i need to entertain for business n friends. Haha... We can go hv nice makan n go pub if u like...Give me a tinker when u hv confirm yr trip....

I m NOT a bbs man....old liao...like u say....

Cheerios

CO definitely not a bbs man but OLD? Definitely not! Still very veri YOUNG!:D

Ella
22-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Ella bro, thanks for the info. Which means we can still go in before 2am right? I forgot how they charge at the ktv. I know price for the gal is 2/3/6 but what if we sing & drink there? How they charge again ar? Just wanna have the right info b4 going there :)

Oh u'll be in nanjing? How about Shanghai cos we will be in Shanghai most of the time. Probably go SZ for 1 or 2 nites only....

Shanghai too expensive for me..:p

In Shazui the room charge strarts at rmb98-138 or a small room for 4 person , tip for kj/dj rmb100-200
some ktv charge rmb198 including kj/dj
beer cost rmb32-38 (buy 1 free 1)
Don't need to tip mummy.

Sinoview
23-04-2009, 05:10 PM
CO definitely not a bbs man but OLD? Definitely not! Still very veri YOUNG!:D

Hello....Long time no see......

Are u going to the Spring Canton Fair this year ?

If u r in southern china next week.....we can party for a night or two....Hehe....

goo_ey
23-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Hello....Long time no see......

Are u going to the Spring Canton Fair this year ?

If u r in southern china next week.....we can party for a night or two....Hehe....

CO Sir, dun know yet but will definitely party together when im there!:D

closetspacefull
30-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Was in Shenzhen in early April. This was my 2nd trip to Shenzhen and actually first one where I'm going there for a good time. Here's my feedback on the trip so I can give some back to the community.

Lodgings:

Stayed mainly at the Luohu Railway Station Hotel. Also spent a day in the Shangrila and at Century Plaza Hotel as well. Just note, when I brought girls in at Century Plaza, was told by the security guard that "for the safety of the guests, unregistered guests could not go up." The girl didn't have her id on her so lan lan one night wasted.

In terms of cleanliness and room quality, I think the Luohu railway station hotel is great. Convenient location, 370RMB net/night for a pretty decent room. Note that the shower/toilet area has clear glass partition with pull down screen so you can enjoy the view of your girl showering if you don't shower together with her :). One thing though, apparently there are three Luohu Railway Station hotels (all part of the same chain), but the nicest one was the one I stayed and they had recently renovated the room according to the counter staff. Very girl friendly and never had problems bring girls in and out and even for the breakfast (kinda crappy for China standards).

Girls (Luohu Chun):

The all important part. If you go behind the Shangrila from the Luohu trainstation, heading towards the BoC atm, you will have a large road on the right. Less than 5min walk from the Luohu railway station hotel is "Luohu Chun" which is a network of back alleys. Lots of 40 year old female laobans hang around this area and will hail you with "Liang zhai." You can't shake them off and if you don't choose one, you may end up with 3-4 entourage... Not exactly the best of company. Anyway, they will lead you into a dead end alley which will have tons of young girls, just sitting around on shop stoops or lounging inside small convenience shops.

On any given night you can find around 20-30 girls there, barring 1 night when the gongan was chasing them around. Mamasans told me once past 11pm / 12pm, the girls would come out again, although they kept jioing me to go up and see girls inside their apartments. Most of the girls there are very very young. All are around 16-20, with only a few who are older. They're usually the thin, waif-like dolls and a few of them had looks that rate a 8 to 9. On the bulk, the average is around 6-7. They're comparable to girls who stand around Lorong 8, just younger...

Rates are 150RMB short time in their dirty cramp apt, 200RMB to bring back to hotel for short time (1-2hrs), 400RMB overnight. Before 10pm, you may have to spring 600RMB for the whole night. If you're the kind that's more like "wham bam thank you man," you'll find the service to be quite mechanical, or the girls to be quite disinterested. However, if you can speak mandarin and talk cock with them, its like night and day.

I had one syt, tall, sevelte with decent size breasts accompany me for two days showing me around shenzhen. She looks like an angel but her voice is kinda husky and when she picks up the phone, she sounds incredibly fierce. Its really a contrast when she's whispering demurely to me, then turns around, pick up the phone, and goes into her "hostile phone voice" to her mamasan or friends.

Other Girls:

Shenzhen is a paradise for anyone with a half-decent sense of humor and who can speak chinese. Anywhere, from Queens Spa to department store girls, if you can chat the girls up, you can usually get their cell phone numbers or maybe jio them for dinner and you can progress along that line until you hit the jackpot. Some will require cash in the morning, some not. I'm sure as heck not a looker, but as long as you've got decent body hygiene, and a quick tongue, that will forgive a lot. Common topics to break the ice, are to see if they know anything about skating. A surprising number of girls do roller skating in their spare time. It seems to be a craze there.

Sha Jui / Jia Bin Lu:

Read from forums about these places but either I couldn't find the right spots or the girl numbers have gone down signficantly. There were 1-2 girls walking who were obviously available for p2p, but never in the quantities mentioned in the old posts.

This is just a quick FR without much details into the juicy parts, I'll go into that when I have more free time in the future.

China101
08-05-2009, 01:26 AM
Was in Shenzhen in early April. This was my 2nd trip to Shenzhen and actually first one where I'm going there for a good time. Here's my feedback on the trip so I can give some back to the community.

Lodgings:

Stayed mainly at the Luohu Railway Station Hotel. Also spent a day in the Shangrila and at Century Plaza Hotel as well. Just note, when I brought girls in at Century Plaza, was told by the security guard that "for the safety of the guests, unregistered guests could not go up." The girl didn't have her id on her so lan lan one night wasted.

In terms of cleanliness and room quality, I think the Luohu railway station hotel is great. Convenient location, 370RMB net/night for a pretty decent room. Note that the shower/toilet area has clear glass partition with pull down screen so you can enjoy the view of your girl showering if you don't shower together with her :). One thing though, apparently there are three Luohu Railway Station hotels (all part of the same chain), but the nicest one was the one I stayed and they had recently renovated the room according to the counter staff. Very girl friendly and never had problems bring girls in and out and even for the breakfast (kinda crappy for China standards).

Girls (Luohu Chun):

The all important part. If you go behind the Shangrila from the Luohu trainstation, heading towards the BoC atm, you will have a large road on the right. Less than 5min walk from the Luohu railway station hotel is "Luohu Chun" which is a network of back alleys. Lots of 40 year old female laobans hang around this area and will hail you with "Liang zhai." You can't shake them off and if you don't choose one, you may end up with 3-4 entourage... Not exactly the best of company. Anyway, they will lead you into a dead end alley which will have tons of young girls, just sitting around on shop stoops or lounging inside small convenience shops.

On any given night you can find around 20-30 girls there, barring 1 night when the gongan was chasing them around. Mamasans told me once past 11pm / 12pm, the girls would come out again, although they kept jioing me to go up and see girls inside their apartments. Most of the girls there are very very young. All are around 16-20, with only a few who are older. They're usually the thin, waif-like dolls and a few of them had looks that rate a 8 to 9. On the bulk, the average is around 6-7. They're comparable to girls who stand around Lorong 8, just younger...

Rates are 150RMB short time in their dirty cramp apt, 200RMB to bring back to hotel for short time (1-2hrs), 400RMB overnight. Before 10pm, you may have to spring 600RMB for the whole night. If you're the kind that's more like "wham bam thank you man," you'll find the service to be quite mechanical, or the girls to be quite disinterested. However, if you can speak mandarin and talk cock with them, its like night and day.

I had one syt, tall, sevelte with decent size breasts accompany me for two days showing me around shenzhen. She looks like an angel but her voice is kinda husky and when she picks up the phone, she sounds incredibly fierce. Its really a contrast when she's whispering demurely to me, then turns around, pick up the phone, and goes into her "hostile phone voice" to her mamasan or friends.

Other Girls:

Shenzhen is a paradise for anyone with a half-decent sense of humor and who can speak chinese. Anywhere, from Queens Spa to department store girls, if you can chat the girls up, you can usually get their cell phone numbers or maybe jio them for dinner and you can progress along that line until you hit the jackpot. Some will require cash in the morning, some not. I'm sure as heck not a looker, but as long as you've got decent body hygiene, and a quick tongue, that will forgive a lot. Common topics to break the ice, are to see if they know anything about skating. A surprising number of girls do roller skating in their spare time. It seems to be a craze there.

Sha Jui / Jia Bin Lu:

Read from forums about these places but either I couldn't find the right spots or the girl numbers have gone down signficantly. There were 1-2 girls walking who were obviously available for p2p, but never in the quantities mentioned in the old posts.

This is just a quick FR without much details into the juicy parts, I'll go into that when I have more free time in the future.

Agree is a Man paradise. I went there 2 times and met my young GF there. 20+ yrs, clean and tight pussy. Finally can have safe unprotected sex :p

Luohu Chun is a good starting point for many. I met a beautiful, service oriented FL there. Great service and GF feeling but her pussy is very loose and smell. First time met someone with CCB :confused: Thereafter I got this stereotype that the girls there have very lose pussy. Also scare that the strong smell may be becos the girl might got some disease.

Will be traveling to shenzhen in few weeks time.

Any hotels near Bao an Airport to recommend? Is it advisable to roam the street after 8pm in Bao an?

In Luohu, is pretty safe even after midnight. Many patrols and shops opened. And you can see many pple or taxis.

Tony Stark
08-05-2009, 03:00 AM
Bro snooker's budget of RMB600/day is a crime punishable by China law is it?! Must send for re-education or not? :mad:

yes yes ... it's capital offence ... punishable by hanging with his dick ....
imagine if all ppl goes for 600rmb/day budget in china...
how will the country economic prosper ???
and how can the chinese live comfortably ???

KNN think China needs more people like you with RMB2500/S$550 daily cheong budget. :rolleyes:

Girls (Luohu Chun):

The all important part. If you go behind the Shangrila from the Luohu trainstation, heading towards the BoC atm,

you will have a large road on the right. Less than 5min walk from the Luohu railway station hotel is "Luohu Chun"

which is a network of back alleys. Lots of 40 year old female laobans hang around this area and will hail you with

"Liang zhai." You can't shake them off and if you don't choose one, you may end up with 3-4 entourage... Not

exactly the best of company. Anyway, they will lead you into a dead end alley which will have tons of young girls,

just sitting around on shop stoops or lounging inside small convenience shops.

On any given night you can find around 20-30 girls there, barring 1 night when the gongan was chasing them around.

Mamasans told me once past 11pm / 12pm, the girls would come out again, although they kept jioing me to go up and

see girls inside their apartments. Most of the girls there are very very young. All are around 16-20, with only a

few who are older. They're usually the thin, waif-like dolls and a few of them had looks that rate a 8 to 9. On the

bulk, the average is around 6-7. They're comparable to girls who stand around Lorong 8, just younger...

Rates are 150RMB short time in their dirty cramp apt, 200RMB to bring back to hotel for short time (1-2hrs), 400RMB

overnight. Before 10pm, you may have to spring 600RMB for the whole night. If you're the kind that's more like

"wham bam thank you man," you'll find the service to be quite mechanical, or the girls to be quite disinterested.

However, if you can speak mandarin and talk cock with them, its like night and day.

Yes your Luohu Village (罗湖村) FR is spot on. Check on my Luohu Village (罗湖村) (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/67504-shenzhen-info-needed-81.html#post2843340) FR from last year.

Luohu Chun is a good starting point for many. I met a beautiful, service oriented FL there. Great service and GF feeling but her pussy is very loose and smell. First time met someone with CCB. Thereafter I got this stereotype that the girls there have very lose pussy. Also scare that the strong smell may be becos the girl might got some disease.

In Luohu, is pretty safe even after midnight. Many patrols and shops opened. And you can see many pple or taxis.

I'm sure your sole experience of this FL is a one off case. Many of these young FLs (usually under 20yo!) are fresh from the countryside. Yes very fresh. Many are ignorant and not very keen about personal hygiene. That's why they are called chun gu. Haha. When a girl is about to have period her pussy juice will start to smell. Other reasons could be bacteria and poor personal hygience. PRCs are infamous for having bad breath, unshaven armpits, etc. If you've procure an unpolished PRC girl. You need some time to brainwash them about their hygience and uncouth manners. If you want a well groomed, polished diamond and seasoned eagle just head to a high class KTV. :D

In SZ BBS it's not uncommon to find a 18yo SYT with big boobs and pink nipples for ST at RMB150/S$33. Luohu Village (罗湖村) is one of their BMT Camp. :D

I've loitered the streets of Luohu alone in the wee hours numerous times. It's very safe with a lot of Gong An and security guards patrolling around. Nonetheless we must stay alert at all times. SZ is truly one of the cities that never sleep.

adidas88
08-05-2009, 08:55 AM
KNN think China needs more people like you with RMB2500/S$550 daily cheong budget.

nope nope ... China needs less people with 600rmb/day cheong budget ... :D :D

bonk88
08-05-2009, 09:01 AM
nope nope ... China needs less people with 600rmb/day cheong budget ...

yes...we are belong to this group.....unfortunately u are not.....:D
that why u are cash king....agree all bros......:D

Ahh Fatt
08-05-2009, 09:17 AM
that why u are cash king....agree all bros......:D
All hands and legs up..(including didi) totally agreed... :p

taxi69
08-05-2009, 11:55 AM
I've loitered the streets of Luohu alone in the wee hours numerous times. It's very safe with a lot of Gong An and security guards patrolling around. Nonetheless we must stay alert at all times. SZ is truly one of the cities that never sleep.

So,when u going 2 bring newbie like me 2 SZ,or HCMC,or maybe BKK?:p:D
Btw,our batam trip,how?

bonk88
08-05-2009, 03:39 PM
So,when u going 2 bring newbie like me 2 SZ,or HCMC,or maybe BKK?
Btw,our batam trip,how?

been asking him more then a yr...till now still not reply from him...:(

adidas88
08-05-2009, 03:54 PM
that why u are cash king....agree all bros......
All hands and legs up..(including didi) totally agreed...
u 2 liddat suan me goot meh ??? :mad:

been asking him more then a yr...till now still not reply from him...
hallo .... he is TONY STARK, u know ....
suka suka call onli must come meh ??? ;)
u think he is batman or spiderman har ???
take queue number ..... :D

bonk88
08-05-2009, 06:11 PM
suka suka call onli must come meh ???

ok lor.....me just a FBC........have to stand far far way liao.......

taxi69
09-05-2009, 03:47 AM

Like tat ah....:eek::(
Really must take queue no. meh?

Tony Stark
09-05-2009, 05:11 AM
So,when u going 2 bring newbie like me 2 SZ,or HCMC,or maybe BKK?

Btw,our batam trip,how?

You sure you're newbie for those places? LOL.

What's your schedule like? I prefer to take night ferry from Harbour Front to Batam. :D

Batam trip never materialise as it's not a priority. That's why never jio you when there're no concrete plans. What are your prefered days for travel? I plan to go for 2D1N assault.

Ok let's talk more over at the Batam thread or via PM.

KNN talk cock! You're the one that require people to take queue number if they want to jio you for kopi! :rolleyes:

closetspacefull
09-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Agree is a Man paradise. I went there 2 times and met my young GF there. 20+ yrs, clean and tight pussy. Finally can have safe unprotected sex :p

Luohu Chun is a good starting point for many. I met a beautiful, service oriented FL there. Great service and GF feeling but her pussy is very loose and smell. First time met someone with CCB :confused: Thereafter I got this stereotype that the girls there have very lose pussy. Also scare that the strong smell may be becos the girl might got some disease.

Will be traveling to shenzhen in few weeks time.

Any hotels near Bao an Airport to recommend? Is it advisable to roam the street after 8pm in Bao an?

Bro, I would really really suggest against doing unprotected unless you are 100% sure your gf will not be fooling around in your absence. Met 3 girls, 1 kept by Hongkie, another kept by Local chinese and last one had a smitten singapore boyfriend. She even showed me his pic on her h/p. Bear in mind that unless she's really in love with you, if you met her in ktv or cheonging, chances are she's still making a living no matter how much you bao her... she get infected then u do her raw....

One girl was really funny, she kept on saying I reminded me of her current benefactor. I like to talk cock sing song all day... But this was the china dude who's very realistic, he knows she works when he's not around but he's okay just as long as she drops everything when he's in town. One point, she call the dude on her cell and I talked to him. Funny guy, ask me to take good care of his girl... :0 Weird...

adidas88
09-05-2009, 07:25 AM
What's your schedule like? I prefer to take night ferry from Harbour Front to Batam.
why ?? 见不得光 ?? ...:D

Batam trip never materialise as it's not a priority. That's why never jio you when there're no concrete plans. What are your prefered days for travel? I plan to go for 2D1N assault.
2D1N assault ??? and u prefer to take night ferry ???
how to do it har ??? :D :D

taxi69
09-05-2009, 12:25 PM
You sure you're newbie for those places? LOL.

What's your schedule like? I prefer to take night ferry from Harbour Front to Batam. :D

Yes,me a newbie 2 SZ!
I dun mind taking the last ferry tere & cum bk the next day.:D
Better tcss at batam thread/PM if not later gana zap.:p

SweetAdeline
11-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi ,

I know this has not much realtion to the topics discussed ..

But I would just like to say I'm going to SZ once more back to my motherland .. Back to the land of opportunity... !!!

So fucking exciting and thrilling .. can't fucking wait to hit the ktv's , pubs and massage palours once again ... Its been like 6 months already ...

WOOHOOOO!!! So so So happy.. hahahaha

wansomemilk
17-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Hi there fellow SZ chiongsters,

Me and a few frens are in SZ on 20th May night for some fun!

We are inviting interested parties to join us. A fellow Singaporean is our entertainment program consultant there. We're planning series of booze games, and entertainment.

Location is at the Queens KTV (Huang Hou Da Dao) at Huang Gang Chun (village).

We'll be ordering fixed sets of booze. Each pax just need to pay RMB400 for booze and room fees, the rest will be covered by me. Girl tips and extras you settle yourself of course.

Limited to 4 bros only.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Tony Stark
17-05-2009, 03:36 PM

We are inviting interested parties to join us. A fellow Singaporean is our entertainment program consultant there. We're planning series of booze games, and entertainment.

We'll be ordering fixed sets of booze. Each pax just need to pay RMB400 for booze and room fees, the rest will be covered by me. Girl tips and extras you settle yourself of course.

Limited to 4 bros only.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Too bad I just left SZ. If not I'll take up your offer. RMB400 for liquor/room charge per person is very economical. Wonder how's the girl quality? :)

wansomemilk
17-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Bro TonyStark,

It's only RMB400 because the rest I ta what....

Anyway, just want to have some fun and meet more brudders.

Next time you in SZ let me know, I go there once or twice a month....

Or you can look for my OKT/papasan.... he give you good service, won't screw you around.

Cheers

Tony Stark
18-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Bro TonyStark,

Or you can look for my OKT/papasan.... he give you good service, won't screw you around.

Cheers

Hehe bro you're generous. :D

SZ KTVs are more expensive if compared to CA/CP. However I'm absolutely stunned by the quality whenever I passed by SZ KTVs. Drop dead gorgeous. ;)

You can see my travel schedule in my signature. Hope to meet up with you soon. Stay in touch. Cheers! :)

wansomemilk
30-05-2009, 05:54 PM

Limited to 4 bros only.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Just found some time to write an FR on this visit...

Having arranging with my "papasan" from Queens KTV to pick up my guest and his friend from hotel, I finished up what I had to do in HK, and boarded the coach towards Huang-Gang Immigration Gate.

Recalling my last trip, where I stopped by LuoHu and had a nice bull-penis tonic before my rendezvous with a KTV gal, my bro immediately rose, as I was sitting in the coach. Pity Huang-Gang got no makan place nearby...

Upon reaching at about 8pm, I took a cab (bros, remember to cross the bridge and just go for the metered-taxis) and reached only at about 8:30pm.

Upon entering the room, I saw my guests already in action, well coordinated by my papasan...

He also reserved for me a white dress beauty (he knows my taste :>), who had charming eyes, slim waistline and naughty smile. Immeditely I knew she could "play".

As usual we warmed up with some dice rolling, where I initially had the upper hand in "Bluff" until she changed the game to the "One eliminate, Six pass over" game, which depended only on luck. Soon I got quite intoxicated.

The horns came out, as I moved from stroking her long white thighs, to just between her legs, carefully avoiding her pussy. Occassionally she moved (probably purposely) to touch my fingers...

Whenever I lost a tight hand, I grabbed her and necked her.... smelling her sweet lusty neck, lightly flicking onto her ears.

By the end of the evening, I've ascertain she had natural B cups, shaven pussy, sensitive shoulders, and likes it from behind.... hahaa

My guests were enjoying themselves too I see. Mr A who happens to be a "Green-horn" was a bit stiff, but smiling. My papasan made sure of the atmosphere to be lively, by callenging the girls on drinking, playing games etc.

Mr B whom I thought would not ta pao, eventually did.... his gal was quite the SYT type, probably a bit too slim for me. Good for standing positions.

Finally, we parted ways, me with my white label gal...

Later I was told by the Papasan, that the guests enhoyed it so much that they called him to arrange for them for another nite...

I went to my friend's apartment, which had a free room, and we proceeded in. We started with a round of frenching and lots of digging and rubbing.

The action moved into the bathroom ... As I was soaping up, she surprised me by grabbing my dick, turning around and rubbing it along her shaven pussy, just at the entrance. The feeling was really crazy! Then she turned around, and gave me a naughty look and proceeded with a BBBJ. <note that not all China gals give BJ not to mention BBBJ>

Her twirls and occassional stroking my my balls, triggered my first shot straight into her mouth.

After cleaning up, we retired to the bed, to begin another round of frenching... I hope I did not eat any sperm...

She was very responsive to shoulder kissing and sucking, and her juices really started to flow. My hands went into auto-roam mode, carefully teasing and avoiding the pussy until she cannot tahan, keep asking me to "tiao" her.

After making her come at least twice with my finger and tongue, I positioned her into a missionary position, lifted by a pillow.

Not letting her have the whole dick, I played her pussy with my cockhead for at least another 10 minutes, until she started to attack my little bro. The bed had a quite a loud creaking sound, which defitinitely sounded very arousing for our neighbours!! HAHA

That's when I pushed my whole shaft in one deep move. Her gasp and subsequent tightening signalled, she was ready for a faster tempo.

With her back arched, eyes rolled, I attacked the G-Spot agressively. Due to the alcohol effect and previous bathroom burst, I relentlessly brought her to another orgasm, before turning her to doggie.

One thing I like about Doggie, is to reach for her breasts, licking or nibbling her neck, and totally dominating!! After a short 5 minutes, my second shot out.

We cleaned up and rested, till the next morning (daybreak).

I was the first to wake, and proceeded to lick between her thighs. Still in a comatose state, she moaned and kept playing with her own tits. The view was simply fantastic.

I then attacked her with my tongue and finger. Boy! was she wet...

This time, I forgo the remaning foreplay and went straight for a intense, strong penetration. When she was quite into it, I rolled her to the top. She kept one hand on her own breast and the other on my chest for support. I must say she is one skillful rider, who knew when I was reaching the peak and slowed down her tempo. Her forward/back and circular roll techniques really do the Woman-on-Top position proud.

I seated up after a while, and entered into a fierce frenching and breast licking mode to let my bro rest a while. I can feel her pussy tightening again, as I Lowered her back to missionary. After 2 shots, it was hard-coming, so I had to change to my killer stroke. "The Scissors" This posture attacked her G-Spot direct, and squeezed between the legs is very tight. Extremely enjoyable for both.

My final shot released at 0945 hrs.

She asked if I wanted her to stay or rest, and I gave her leave, as I was quite exhausted already.

DMG: 1000 RMB
Overall: 7.5/10
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit more busty would be better)
FJ: 8/10
BJ: 8.5/10 (oh yeah!!)
Attitude: 7.5/10

RTF: Too many others to choose from....
:D

Pearl
30-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Just found some time to write an FR on this visit...

Whenever I lost a tight hand, I grabbed her and necked her.... smelling her sweet lusty neck, lightly flicking onto her ears.

By the end of the evening, I've ascertain she had natural B cups, shaven pussy, sensitive shoulders, and likes it from behind.... hahaa

My guests were enjoying themselves too I see. Mr A who happens to be a "Green-horn" was a bit stiff, but smiling. My papasan made sure of the atmosphere to be lively, by callenging the girls on drinking, playing games etc.

TF: Too many others to choose from....

How do u know from touching..she likes it from behind? kekekekeke

Reading ur FR reminds me so much of PRC dolls..Left China 3 days ago and still going through withdrawal syndrome. :(

Good FR anyway.. Thanks

antlau
30-05-2009, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=wansomemilk;3786813]Just found some time to write an FR on this visit...

After making her come at least twice with my finger and tongue, I positioned her into a missionary position, lifted by a pillow.

Not letting her have the whole dick, I played her pussy with my cockhead for at least another 10 minutes, until she started to attack my little bro. The bed had a quite a loud creaking sound, which defitinitely sounded very arousing for our neighbours!! HAHA

That's when I pushed my whole shaft in one deep move. Her gasp and subsequent tightening signalled, she was ready for a faster tempo.

Bro, you entered RAW? :eek:

Tony Stark
31-05-2009, 01:26 AM
Having arranging with my "papasan" from Queens KTV to pick up my guest and his friend from hotel, I finished up what I had to do in HK, and boarded the coach towards Huang-Gang Immigration Gate.

DMG: 1000 RMB
Overall: 7.5/10
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit more busty would be better)
FJ: 8/10
BJ: 8.5/10 (oh yeah!!)
Attitude: 7.5/10

RTF: Too many others to choose from.... :D

Haha bro your FR damn stim man. :D

From the KTV rates that you gave me. I find SZ KTVs are only a bit more expensive than CP KTVs. Definitely a convenience for those who need to be near to HK for business/work.

Reading ur FR reminds me so much of PRC dolls..Left China 3 days ago and still going through withdrawal syndrome. :(

Haha bro Pearl must have had a good time over in Guangzhou? :D

You've travelled to many countries. In terms of cheonging do you feel China is really on top of the game when compared with BKK, HCMC, etc.?

Pearl
31-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Haha bro Pearl must have had a good time over in Guangzhou? :D

You've travelled to many countries. In terms of cheonging do you feel China is really on top of the game when compared with BKK, HCMC, etc.?

Pal.. I had a bloody good time in GZ.. all the gals were damm pretty and SYT. Food is cheap and cheong is cheap too.

I would rate the PRC gals as the top in terms of service ( applicable to Sauna gals) largely due to no language barrier. Also credit to the innovative designer of their sauna service. Sauna service Step 1 till Step 20/30 maximized for sensory, smell, imagery and taste ascendancy. Also PRC gals definitely younger and more choices.

Everything in China is designed to blow u away from the KTV, Gals, Food Establishment..etc etc.. And at their charges, would be silly not to cheong hard. :p

In Thailand, communication can be an issue. Gals quantity not as much as China and for the price gap for cheong places can vary very much. Unlike China, u can gauge damage and everything is more and more in China

In Vietnam, communication is a BIG issue. Gals can be really pretty and SYT but getting your target into bed is tough. Plus the stupid hotel system over there is a big hassle. Good place if u have the time as the gals there need to build up KC.

In Myanmar, communication is also an issue. Gals are generally darker and no/less service in room. Cheap though.. cheapest among the countries I travel to.

In Indonesia... now this is a good place. Less communication issue if u can speak Bahasa. Gals tend to have good figure.. really solid natural breasts and "chiau chiau BUTT" which is naturally good for doggystyle. Quantity a lot but cheonging in high end places can be expensive.

In Philipines.. tis is another good place. No communication issue and gals quality can vary so so much. No point going to low end places. Service is good and they tend to like fair Asians.. :)

My personal ranking preference.. ( combined quality and service which cost is not a factor)

1) China
2) Indonesia
3) Philipines
4) Thailand
5) Vietnam and Myanmar.

Tony Stark
31-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Pal.. I had a bloody good time in GZ.. all the gals were damm pretty and SYT. Food is cheap and cheong is cheap too.

I would rate the PRC gals as the top in terms of service ( applicable to Sauna gals) largely due to no language barrier. Also credit to the innovative designer of their sauna service. Sauna service Step 1 till Step 20/30 maximized for sensory, smell, imagery and taste ascendancy. Also PRC gals definitely younger and more choices.

Everything in China is designed to blow u away from the KTV, Gals, Food Establishment..etc etc.. And at their charges, would be silly not to cheong hard. :p

In Thailand, communication can be an issue. Gals quantity not as much as China and for the price gap for cheong places can vary very much. Unlike China, u can gauge damage and everything is more and more in China

In Vietnam, communication is a BIG issue. Gals can be really pretty and SYT but getting your target into bed is tough. Plus the stupid hotel system over there is a big hassle. Good place if u have the time as the gals there need to build up KC.

In Myanmar, communication is also an issue. Gals are generally darker and no/less service in room. Cheap though.. cheapest among the countries I travel to.

In Indonesia... now this is a good place. Less communication issue if u can speak Bahasa. Gals tend to have good figure.. really solid natural breasts and "chiau chiau BUTT" which is naturally good for doggystyle. Quantity a lot but cheonging in high end places can be expensive.

In Philipines.. tis is another good place. No communication issue and gals quality can vary so so much. No point going to low end places. Service is good and they tend to like fair Asians.. :)

My personal ranking preference.. ( combined quality and service which cost is not a factor)

1) China
2) Indonesia
3) Philipines
4) Thailand
5) Vietnam and Myanmar.

Wow thanks for the in depth comparisons. Yes I'd rate China as top of the list as you did. BKK massage parlour is indeed elementary if compared to China sauna. You've to give China saunas credit for the 20 steps sex menu service.

I've heard of Jakarta as one of the top place to cheong. The fair and big boobs minahs are certainly a main attraction for me. Sadly only been to the Riau Islands before. :D

Ahh Fatt
01-06-2009, 11:09 AM

1) China
2) Indonesia
3) Philipines
4) Thailand
5) Vietnam and Myanmar.

Handsome, now u know y everyone kenna the PRC gongtao....
Welcum to the club.... hahaha:D

btw, bro stephen jio 1st Oct leh..... ;)

KLKOOL
01-06-2009, 07:33 PM
P
1) China
2) Indonesia
3) Philipines
4) Thailand
5) Vietnam and Myanmar.

Thats cos u have never found the correct lobang in

1) Japan :D
2) Korea :D

But after makan these 2, guai guai in Pg for looooooong time

Pearl
01-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Handsome, now u know y everyone kenna the PRC gongtao....
Welcum to the club.... hahaha:D

btw, bro stephen jio 1st Oct leh..... ;)

Fatt korkor.. kana gongtau deep deep.. like just escape from desert and saw 1 swimming pool :p

Planning seriously for Oct for that CHIPET.. in the mean time, I plan to slot in 1 more trip in July :p

Pearl
01-06-2009, 09:17 PM

Kekekeke... been to korea but end up PCC nia.. see the price, didi shrink :p

Now still guai guai in Pg ley... no drink, no char bo bo liao :o

wansomemilk
01-06-2009, 10:02 PM
How do u know from touching..she likes it from behind? kekekekeke

Good FR anyway.. Thanks

Touching can check if she's sensitive to which areas. Then lick and tease to make her steam, then talk dirty: ask how many times she can come, she like hairy men, etc, then pop the question: what position you like best?

Another one is from one of my good bros:

G-spots are located on the front of the cervical wall, some girls a bit further from the vagina, others closer.

Generally girls with bums sticking out, will ergonomically have their G-spot stimulated when you doggie them or reverse cow-girl. :p

Girls with flatter bums, will easier to access when in missionary or woman-on-top.

This also depends on your dick. One of my frens have the deadly "hooked" dick, which can access even on missionary. Imagine a curled finger....

Glad you liked my FR :>

wansomemilk
01-06-2009, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=wansomemilk;3786813]Just found some time to write an FR on this visit...

Bro, you entered RAW? :eek:

Not RAW la bro. My condom changing is very subtle... don't even appear on FR.... :p

Ahh Fatt
02-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Fatt korkor.. kana gongtau deep deep.. like just escape from desert and saw 1 swimming pool :p

Planning seriously for Oct for that CHIPET.. in the mean time, I plan to slot in 1 more trip in July
What about end August..... :D

adidas88
02-06-2009, 04:42 PM

kor kor ... can bring me along or not ??? :D :D

Pearl
02-06-2009, 09:51 PM

If tio 4D... I go again in Aug, Sept and Oct.. kekekeekkeke :p

adidas88
02-06-2009, 10:06 PM

even if u tio 马屎 ?? :D :D
liddat u need to buy at least 100big ...:)

Pearl
02-06-2009, 10:13 PM
even if u tio 马屎 ?? :D :D
liddat u need to buy at least 100big ...:)

Kekekekek. If cannot kana 4D, then go there eat vege lo.. see u guys perform :p

Sinoview
03-06-2009, 12:36 AM

Have U ?

U also guai guai in KL......haha.........

A swallow doesnt make a summer..... Cum hv fun in China lah....

Ahh Fatt
03-06-2009, 11:35 AM

Wahlau, u liddat sya no goot leh..

Liddat, I will hv more hope on u if u bet on NBA and EPL...... :D
(just dun bet the same as birdie and i should be seeing u in end August)

jd_Xtreme
03-06-2009, 11:47 AM

Bro, you sibeh power hor!!! when you free for happy hour...???

I miss my senior shiok is he coming back to town this month... hope to catch him for kopi togather with you and OP(Si gina still in cold mountain).

Pearl
03-06-2009, 09:31 PM

Bwahahahaha... That chipet Nanjingkia tell u I bet NBA hor... EPL I follow him nia.

Noted noted the Aug trip.. try to make it if doesnt clash with my work. By the way..when issit? Month end cannot cos have to celebrate National Day. :D

stephan
04-06-2009, 02:35 PM

shhhhhhhhssssss! dun tell anyone he win few ten k everymonth on NBA hor! :D

u chipet lor, ask u go Oct trip, u said dry liao. Now August got water huh?

Bwahahahaha... That chipet Nanjingkia tell u I bet NBA hor... EPL I follow him nia.

Noted noted the Aug trip.. try to make it if doesnt clash with my work. By the way..when issit? Month end cannot cos have to celebrate National Day. :D

nobody tell lah, he read the news from newspaper lah. I think must drop by CP on August liao!

Ahh Fatt
04-06-2009, 02:55 PM

Noted noted the Aug trip.. try to make it if doesnt clash with my work. By the way..when issit? Month end cannot cos have to celebrate National Day.

yup, month end so that u can stand up for malaysia...Malaysia Boleh..
U Boleh ?? :D:p

and_alloy
04-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Hello my friend!!! Where you station now

Pearl
04-06-2009, 09:20 PM
yup, month end so that u can stand up for malaysia...Malaysia Boleh..
U Boleh ?? :D:p

Fatt Kor.. Aug still pending... Oct also pending...:p

Heart very gian but Visa very hard to get for personal cheong.

Aug more possible as I can squeeze in some free personal time to meet up in CP.

Oct is strictly cheong.. so applied for visa.

whatamidoing
05-06-2009, 01:05 AM
hi guys, going SZ on coming sunday hence trying to look for some small trills. anyone can suggest me a good MP or sauna that i can visit. i will be staying at my usual Luohu RuJia Chain Hotel.

Please share with me the cost too.

thanks you......

budislah
05-06-2009, 10:46 PM
go to Dong Guan (near Shenzhen,1 hour by car) ,man, 1000 times better than Shenzhen

whatamidoing
06-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Have been to dongguan once but not able to find any good playground there, can tell me more?

kkjc
07-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Yo Bros,

Thinking of planning a trip to SZ or CP 10th - 13th Jul just for Cheonging & Shopping. Any Bros interested? Do PM me if interested and we can discuss further. :)

Btw, must say that I'm no expert and have not been to CP before so trip to CP would only realised if can follow an 'Expert" Bro on this trip otherwise probably my trip would probably be only in SZ and likely restricted to the SPA trips & the "On-Call" gals only.

Anyway, it's a R&R trip for me :p

neverlandf
07-06-2009, 10:06 PM
CoCo Park - 酒吧街

Recently went to Sz for holidays... Friend brought me to this CoCo Park (it is a shopping mall) and inside you have low of 酒吧街.... damn nice place to hang out... a lot of pretty girls drinking and dancing... good to pick up one night stand but depending on your skill.... hahhaha

Anyway, you can take Shenzhen 地铁 (train or MRT) to this station 购物公园...and look for CoCo Park exit from the sign board....

It is worth to pay a visit ,... good song, good place to hang out... especially Sat night.... hahhaha... cheers...

Tony Stark
07-06-2009, 10:37 PM
CoCo Park - 酒吧街

Recently went to Sz for holidays... Friend brought me to this CoCo Park (it is a shopping mall) and inside you have low of 酒吧街.... damn nice place to hang out... a lot of pretty girls drinking and dancing... good to pick up one night stand but depending on your skill.... hahhaha

Anyway, you can take Shenzhen 地铁 (train or MRT) to this station 购物公园...and look for CoCo Park exit from the sign board....

It is worth to pay a visit ,... good song, good place to hang out... especially Sat night.... hahhaha... cheers...

Well done CA Mayor! :D Now you also cheong SZ liao ya? :D

Will check it out next time. ;)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Shenzhen-Metro.png/800px-Shenzhen-Metro.png

adidas88
08-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Well done CA Mayor! :D Now you also cheong SZ liao ya?
nowadays our CA Mayor dun only cheong in CA .... he went regional now ..
ZH, SZ and CP ..... kudos to u .... :D

next time, we need him to bring us ard .... :D

Ahh Fatt
08-06-2009, 10:20 AM
CoCo Park - 酒吧街

Thank you, but can u advise the damages.... kekeke :D

adidas88
08-06-2009, 11:14 AM
u need to know abt damages meh ??? :D :D

Ahh Fatt
08-06-2009, 12:37 PM
u need to know abt damages meh ???
alamak....... cannot liddat sya me lah.....
can for other bros here right. At least it is good to have the feel of the damages mah......

but for cash king like u, of course it is going to be CHEAP CHEAP.... :eek:

sounds familiar ?? :D:D

aakumu
08-06-2009, 03:02 PM

Hi bro,
If he is the Mayor, you must be the Governor of CA.............:D:D

My humble two cents.

neverlandf
08-06-2009, 07:26 PM

The one I went, forgot the name... something Demon or something.. inside got pool table to play and also you can sit outside open air... no min spent... it is like bar.... you can order 1 or 2 beers... around RMB25-30per bottle... RMB300-400 per dozen....my friend paid for the bill.... so not too sure about exact amount... cheers...

neverlandf
08-06-2009, 07:28 PM

hahhaa anyway of all the places... i still like ZH the best... hahahha..

adidas88
08-06-2009, 08:39 PM
hahhaa anyway of all the places... i still like ZH the best... hahahha..
ZH used to be favourite but now it's CP .... :D :D

kkjc
08-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Hi Bros,

Can any bros recommended me a decent hotel which has a SPA that provides "Full Service" :D in SZ..... would be even glad if the hotel is in Luohu area.

Thanks alot in advance.

Cheers.... :)

Ahh Fatt
09-06-2009, 11:23 AM
The one I went, forgot the name... something Demon or something.. inside got pool table to play and also you can sit outside open air... no min spent... it is like bar.... you can order 1 or 2 beers... around RMB25-30per bottle... RMB300-400 per dozen....my friend paid for the bill.... so not too sure about exact amount... cheers...
TQ,

Liddat, I still preferred "no name". This is a live band pub/bar. "H" brand dutch beer at $30rmb/btl. CO Sino brought me there. Good n cheap too. Especially live band performance. IMO, value for money. oh, btw, it is located in Dongmen area near the Mac. For actual location, pls pm CO. :D

whatamidoing
10-06-2009, 04:09 PM
CoCo Park - 酒吧街

tat is the place which i am always looking for. 3 days at shenzhen i am only staying in hotel and wandering around Luohu, nothing seems interesting. went to this bar call Soho, powerful.....nice ambience and alots of fishes. thought of fishing but no one with me so left without drinking.....

next trip i will explore your reccomend jiu bar jie.....thks thks....

whatamidoing
10-06-2009, 04:15 PM

shenzhen Soho bar is dam expensive. 50RMB for a small bottle miserable beer. minimum spending of 100rmb for seating at the bar top. 6 bottles 200rmb and 12 bottles at 350rmb. want to drinks but no one with me. end up save the cost for a light massage instead.

stupid Shenzhen SBF was banned if not i can get info during my time there for cheonging too....

tw2007
10-06-2009, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=whatamidoing;3819068]

Hi Bro
sorry to hear of yr wasted time/money. maybe next time u can consider this place: i was in SZ last week & went back to this place which i previously read before from some bros here:

太平洋休闲超市
地址:深圳市罗湖区嘉宾路太平洋商贸大厦

i been here 2 or 3 times & always feel it's very good & quite good value for money.
Place is clean & nice & well maintained & everyone bow & shout 'welcome' where u walk. Basement is locker & shower area, sauna , then u walk up to 2nd floor rest area where u can have free fruit juice, coffee or fruit while u watch tv. U can also get a foot or head massage (must pay). If not u can go direct to 3rd floor & get yr massage.
i op for a 中医 45min massage & it's really different from the normal ones. as i have no place to go, i decided to call another one masage (normal one) which has more pretty girls selection. Also 45mins except their tips is cheaper - starting from RMB50 onwards.

The ZhongYi massage tips start from RMB100- but it's up to u to give. No cash, just sign & tick & pay later at reception.

The girl i have is quite friendly & hinted that she knock off at 11pm...but i was not in the mood so i didnt say anything. The last trip i was here in April, the masseur (more pretty) gave me a quick HJ & allow slight touching though she firmly refused my request to removal of her pants to touch her pussy.

Anyway, after the 2 massages, i went to 2nd floor for some free juice & coffee & order a japanese pork sandwich.

Total damage for 4 hours- RMB380 which i thought was quite worth it.

Was told many Hongkies will spent the whole nite there, instead of checking into a hotel. in the morning, just take another shower, brush teeth & off they go. maybe next time i might do that as well.

: )

Tony Stark
10-06-2009, 11:28 PM
ZH, SZ and CP ..... kudos to u ....

Why kudos to me leh? Because I always do shuttle run around the cities in Guangdong? Hahaha.

Very soon 中央政府 will promote bro neverlandf to province official liao. Don't pray pray. :D

shenzhen Soho bar is dam expensive. 50RMB for a small bottle miserable beer. minimum spending of 100rmb for seating at the bar top. 6 bottles 200rmb and 12 bottles at 350rmb. want to drinks but no one with me. end up save the cost for a light massage instead.

stupid Shenzhen SBF was banned if not i can get info during my time there for cheonging too....

I've passed by Soho Bar many times but have yet to venture in. Thanks for the info.

Try Face and Richy Club at Chun Feng Road, Luohu. Price for cheapest beer is RMB20/38 respectively. Locate Lao Di Fang Hotel and you can spot the clubs. If really blur just follow those pretty babes. :D

Use a proxy website to surf SBF in China.

太平洋休闲超市
地址:深圳市罗湖区嘉宾路太平洋商贸大厦

i been here 2 or 3 times & always feel it's very good & quite good value for money.

Was told many Hongkies will spent the whole nite there, instead of checking into a hotel. in the morning, just take another shower, brush teeth & off they go. maybe next time i might do that as well.

What is the minimum spending at this spa?

Yes I always stay overnight in Macau and ZH saunas too. Good value for money. Can't beat that.

Lately the HK and SZ threads have been very lively and informative. Keep up the good work bros! :)

goldpoker
11-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Bro TonyStark,

Cheers

Wah super ho seh lo... aiya i went to SZ on your date but seldom come c international feild reports... DAMN...

I tot SZ a lot of happening stuff saw 2 damn hot girls getting out of the hotel ...

I COULDNT find any night happening areas !!!!
At night near my hotel all no lights 1... i tot SZ at night nothing is on at all... sian...

Spent my night at SZ super duper down .... wasted 3 nights there... i going oct sure must fit ur timing le !! lol

Sinoview
11-06-2009, 06:37 PM
T
Liddat, I still preferred "no name". This is a live band pub/bar. "H" brand dutch beer at $30rmb/btl. CO Sino brought me there. Good n cheap too. Especially live band performance. IMO, value for money. oh, btw, it is located in Dongmen area near the Mac. For actual location, pls pm CO. :D

It's TRUE COLOR" ... they hv 6 outlets in SZ the biggest was the one located in Dongmen. It was run like our Youk concept. A few differrent kind of entertainment under one roof.

They hv a western restaurant which ll turn into a piano n wine bar after dinner time, a pool style bar section, a live music lounge with a few live bands making live performance thru out the night and a disco section wif sexy gals on pole dancing....

Price of drinks r reasonable for that kind of entertainment. Hen beers at 30rmb per bottle, From sun to thurs buy six get two free...U can take the drinks to whichever section u like.....

Have fun......

Sinoview
11-06-2009, 06:47 PM

Not only in SZ , in whole of China SBF is been blocked by China's massive firewall. We need to make use of proxy servers to get in....

Try those from the list below....

Proxy Servers (http://www.publicproxyservers.com/proxy/list1.html)

The blocking is dynamic.... we hv change to another proxy server when one is blackmarked and blocked by the China authourity.

adidas88
11-06-2009, 07:52 PM
It's TRUE COLOR" ... they hv 6 outlets in SZ the biggest was the one located in Dongmen. It was run like our Youk concept. A few differrent kind of entertainment under one roof.
They hv a western restaurant which ll turn into a piano n wine bar after dinner time, a pool style bar section, a live music lounge with a few live bands making live performance thru out the night and a disco section wif sexy gals on pole dancing....
Price of drinks r reasonable for that kind of entertainment. Hen beers at 30rmb per bottle, From sun to thurs buy six get two free...U can take the drinks to whichever section u like.....
i believe u mean concept like Zouk or PowerHouse in SG or SLIM in BKK RCA ...

CO Sino ... next time bring me go .... 好吗?.... :)

Tony Stark
11-06-2009, 11:46 PM
i believe u mean concept like Zouk or PowerHouse in SG or SLIM in BKK RCA ...

CO Sino ... next time bring me go .... 好吗?.... :)

Please don't talk cock and waste CO Sinoview's time. Since when you will cheong in SZ one? :rolleyes: :D

aakumu
12-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Please don't talk cock and waste CO Sinoview's time. Since when you will cheong in SZ one? :rolleyes: :D

HI bro,
He cash king in CP, you CEO in SZ lah............

My humble two cents.

adidas88
12-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Please don't talk cock and waste CO Sinoview's time. Since when you will cheong in SZ one?
jing jing lar ... all the time i wanted to .... but find no time ..... :D :D

but seriously ... for the past 2 trips, me and bro jacky have been planning to spend a few days in SZ but just couldn't allot the time when we r in CN ...
always last minute changes and we divert to another place ...:D :D

wansomemilk
12-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Wah super ho seh lo... aiya i went to SZ on your date but seldom come c international feild reports... DAMN...

I tot SZ a lot of happening stuff saw 2 damn hot girls getting out of the hotel ...

I COULDNT find any night happening areas !!!!
At night near my hotel all no lights 1... i tot SZ at night nothing is on at all... sian...

Spent my night at SZ super duper down .... wasted 3 nights there... i going oct sure must fit ur timing le !! lol

Sure thing. Just drop me a PM on your next visit. Usually I visit end of month or early week.

Sinoview
12-06-2009, 10:49 AM

If my memory didint failed me, i remember our cashking did came to SZ at least once. To Huan Le Gu wif his KC. But didnt stay in SZ for the night.....

In my opinion, SZ is NOT a good place to chiong as compared to CP or CA. At best it's an ok "quick release" centre for those who do NOT hv the time to go cp/ca. Or for those we need to do business entertainment there.

Sz is a far more interesting city for good food, pubs, SPA, shopping, theme park etc etc,,,, For our cashking to cum over.....he has to bring his KC....for a "培养目标" trip....and for himself to enjoy life of a BIG China city.

Esp for those like to shop. SZ is probably the best shopping citiy in China beside GZ.

Ahh Fatt
12-06-2009, 11:23 AM

Have fun......
Thank you CO for the correction...... :D

Yup, we have fun there..... kekeke

Hmmmmmmm, still dunno when can go again....... sad sob sob sob :o

adidas88
12-06-2009, 01:15 PM
If my memory didint failed me, i remember our cashking did came to SZ at least once. To Huan Le Gu wif his KC. But didnt stay in SZ for the night.....
In my opinion, SZ is NOT a good place to chiong as compared to CP or CA. At best it's an ok "quick release" centre for those who do NOT hv the time to go cp/ca. Or for those we need to do business entertainment there.
Sz is a far more interesting city for good food, pubs, SPA, shopping, theme park etc etc,,,, For our cashking to cum over.....he has to bring his KC....for a "培养目标" trip....and for himself to enjoy life of a BIG China city.
Esp for those like to shop. SZ is probably the best shopping citiy in China beside GZ.
sifu.. ur memory didn't failed u .. onli the place u got it wrong ... :D
and yes i did went to SZ in my mar trip ... took my gal to 世界之窗 but no time to go shopping ...
thus plan to stay a couple of days to go shopping and sight-seeing in my coming trip ..:D

Tony Stark
12-06-2009, 02:42 PM
jing jing lar ... all the time i wanted to .... but find no time ..... :D

but seriously ... for the past 2 trips, me and bro jacky have been planning to spend a few days in SZ but just couldn't allot the time when we r in CN ...
always last minute changes and we divert to another place ...

Ok lah forgive you. :p

For me SZ is a good city to unwind after a crazy day of work in HK.

Also a good place to setup office for those in HK who wants to cut cost. Obvious reason SZ being so near to HK.

Yes for shopping I agree SZ and GZ are the best in Guangdong province.

Sinoview
13-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Ok lah forgive you. :p

For me SZ is a good city to unwind after a crazy day of work in HK.

Also a good place to setup office for those in HK who wants to cut cost. Obvious reason SZ being so near to HK.

Yes for shopping I agree SZ and GZ are the best in Guangdong province.

Fully Agreed,,,, Sounded so much like me....hehe
But lousy for chionging for various reasons as compared to DG.......

Shopping wise....For those who travel around china ll know SZ n GZ is undoubtedly the BEST SHOPPIING CITIES in China......
The rests including SH, BJ, Xiamen etc r a veri far far away third.... That's also of cos that we hv to know "where to shop"....haha.....

Sinoview
13-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Thank you CO for the correction...... :D

Yup, we have fun there..... kekeke

Hmmmmmmm, still dunno when can go again....... sad sob sob sob :o

Bro.,

Yr part-time KC lives in SZ....luv u deep deep offer u free accomodation some more.

U can cum anytime lah.... Only C if u want or not ? haha.....

Tony Stark
14-06-2009, 03:23 AM
Fully Agreed,,,, Sounded so much like me....hehe
But lousy for chionging for various reasons as compared to DG.......

Shopping wise....For those who travel around china ll know SZ n GZ is undoubtedly the BEST SHOPPIING CITIES in China......
The rests including SH, BJ, Xiamen etc r a veri far far away third.... That's also of cos that we hv to know "where to shop"....haha.....

Hahaha. KTV cheonging in SZ is indeed pricy. DG offers better value. However BBS cheonging in SZ is generally cheaper and safer than CP if one is into this genre.

Then we come to club/bar cheonging. SZ wins for sure for it's sophistication and good quality of music. Not sure about SH, BJ, etc. as haven't being there yet. :o

crappyusername
15-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Does anyone here knows where can I pick up very young girls? as well as about practice safe sex. what to do and what to look for

adidas88
15-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Does anyone here knows where can I pick up very young girls? as well as about practice safe sex. what to do and what to look for

r u a paedophilia ??? :mad: :mad:

waikeekee
15-06-2009, 01:47 PM
I was in SZ last Friday, was very curious and thought I checked out the "Hooker Alley" - those back lanes behind Seibu (Dongmen Nan Lu). Found that most of the WL are very young, perhaps not more than 18YO and very petite. When walking along browsing and looking, the MMS approched me, DAMNED! they are so aggresive, they will grab your arm, backpack and even your shirt or whatever they can get their hand on. 1st thing they say is that their gals are young & just came out of their kampong, took a look and indeed she was correct about the young part. Anyway, I am more of a MILF & boobman, so did not tried. BTW, 1 shot will set you back RMB150.00. If petain/desker road is your style, you will like this place. Imagine, for about SGD100.00 you could have a hat-trick of shots with SYT's, where to find in our Sillypore?

According to other forum, like 141, these places are dingy, seedy and not too clean, that has put me off entirely. In the end, tried those sauna. SOP and nothing to shout about. IMO, SZ is a good place to have a quickie and makan, the cost is lower than compared to HKG but higher than other cities in Guangdong.

Tony Stark
15-06-2009, 02:46 PM
I was in SZ last Friday, was very curious and thought I checked out the "Hooker Alley" - those back lanes behind Seibu (Dongmen Nan Lu). Found that most of the WL are very young, perhaps not more than 18YO and very petite. When walking along browsing and looking, the MMS approched me, DAMNED! they are so aggresive, they will grab your arm, backpack and even your shirt or whatever they can get their hand on. 1st thing they say is that their gals are young & just came out of their kampong, took a look and indeed she was correct about the young part. Anyway, I am more of a MILF & boobman, so did not tried. BTW, 1 shot will set you back RMB150.00. If petain/desker road is your style, you will like this place. Imagine, for about SGD100.00 you could have a hat-trick of shots with SYT's, where to find in our Sillypore?

According to other forum, like 141, these places are dingy, seedy and not too clean, that has put me off entirely. In the end, tried those sauna. SOP and nothing to shout about. IMO, SZ is a good place to have a quickie and makan, the cost is lower than compared to HKG but higher than other cities in Guangdong.

Haha the BBS rooms are certainly crap. However you can take them out to a hotel with additional cost.

If you like MILF with big boobs I can pass you one SZ FL contact but never tried before. About RMB200 only. Think can try to press down to RMB150. PM me lah. :D

waikeekee
15-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Haha the BBS rooms are certainly crap. However you can take them out to a hotel with additional cost.

If you like MILF with big boobs I can pass you one SZ FL contact but never tried before. About RMB200 only. Think can try to press down to RMB150. PM me lah. :D

I am sure you have many FL contacts since you are one of the old bird in this area. Will be eagerly waiting for you to arrive here so that we can cheong at SZ or even ZH. I am game as long as you are willing to take me under your wing.:)

So, i will save up my bullets till your arrival and also bro sebast97. Looking forward to meeting you season cheongster. Cheers!!:)

Ahh Fatt
16-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Bro.,

Yr part-time KC lives in SZ....luv u deep deep offer u free accomodation some more.

U can cum anytime lah.... Only C if u want or not ? haha.....
hahaha, that's was the carrot........suddenly, it becomes so inviting to cum to SZ......hiaz :D

Brutea
17-06-2009, 01:50 AM
I was in SZ last Friday, was very curious and thought I checked out the "Hooker Alley" - those back lanes behind Seibu (Dongmen Nan Lu). Found that most of the WL are very young, perhaps not more than 18YO and very petite. When walking along browsing and looking, the MMS approched me, DAMNED! they are so aggresive, they will grab your arm, backpack and even your shirt or whatever they can get their hand on. 1st thing they say is that their gals are young & just came out of their kampong, took a look and indeed she was correct about the young part.

Was there as well, but instead of pinkish lights, it was DARK. The alleys were filled with suspicious looking guys and mamas were waiting for you to go near them before they would lead you upstairs to a locked room. Not the most assuring place to be if you are new to this area.

The Seibu BBS has been hit with crackdowns so it's really hard to enjoy. I was there around midnight.

waikeekee
17-06-2009, 02:31 AM
The Seibu BBS has been hit with crackdowns so it's really hard to enjoy. I was there around midnight.[/QUOTE]

Well, with the way the OKT and MMS tout and grab passers-by, regardless of monger or not. As long as the passer-by is a sperm donor, they will just bite, lock and do not release. Hence, it will definately be sooner, rather than later that the local Gong An would raid them.

But I wonder for how long? Let us see how long till the rats and mice come out of their hiding to play again. And always hope the scary CAT will keep 1 eye close in the interest of our 1 eye monster.

I will be heading into SZ pretty soon for another 'adventure'. Probably will head directly to Pacific Sauna, have never been there but have heard or read wonderful things happening there. Although, I have been in HKG for over a year now, didn't had much interest on crossing the border after reading the papers about the lack of safety there. Why take the risk, many WL here too.

So, I usually venture there in the day and make sure to return to Lou Hu in the early evening. If anyone interested in joining me, please PM me.

Tony Stark
17-06-2009, 05:29 AM
r u a paedophilia ???

Don't worry Interpol will hunt him down. :D

I am sure you have many FL contacts since you are one of the old bird in this area. Will be eagerly waiting for you to arrive here so that we can cheong at SZ or even ZH. I am game as long as you are willing to take me under your wing.

So, i will save up my bullets till your arrival and also bro sebast97. Looking forward to meeting you season cheongster. Cheers!!

My knowledge of SZ and ZH cheonging places are elementary only. :o

Was there as well, but instead of pinkish lights, it was DARK. The alleys were filled with suspicious looking guys and mamas were waiting for you to go near them before they would lead you upstairs to a locked room. Not the most assuring place to be if you are new to this area.

The Seibu BBS has been hit with crackdowns so it's really hard to enjoy. I was there around midnight.

Seibu BBS on the whole quite safe lah but use common sense.

Now that when I start to recall the crappy and dark apartment rooms. It's a little scary. :p

Midnight is not a good time to go as the girls are all playing hide and seek.

I will be heading into SZ pretty soon for another 'adventure'. Probably will head directly to Pacific Sauna, have never been there but have heard or read wonderful things happening there. Although, I have been in HKG for over a year now, didn't had much interest on crossing the border after reading the papers about the lack of safety there. Why take the risk, many WL here too.

So, I usually venture there in the day and make sure to return to Lou Hu in the early evening. If anyone interested in joining me, please PM me.

In fact I feel safer in SZ and ZH than CP.

My travel timing is entirely opposite of yours. I head to Luohu only when the sun sets. Sometimes return to HK when the sun rises. Sibei shag man. :D

Sinoview
17-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Hahaha. KTV cheonging in SZ is indeed pricy. DG offers better value.

However BBS cheonging in SZ is generally cheaper and safer than CP if one is into this genre.

Then we come to club/bar cheonging. SZ wins for sure for it's sophistication and good quality of music. Not sure about SH, BJ, etc. as haven't being there yet. :o

KTV chionging in SZ is NOT only more expensive but the "feel" is LOUSY. First the mummies ll ask " Do u need gals that can bring out ? "..... Normally we ll said "see how loh".... NB.....when the mummy divide the grp to "can bring out" and those " cannot or not convenient"....Instantly most of us ll lost the mood. The quality of the "can" is so much lower than the cannot grp ......Shitty feeling then. The "cannot" gals r no angel or green. They either poa by Hkeys or going for Big fish....They r "graduated" fm the smaller cities around like DG and some fm big cities as far as fm BJ n SH........ The One thing they all have in common is that they cum SZ fully equipt n knows best "how" to make money fm the night scene....They r all "old birds" wif sharpened knife lah....

The huge contrast in DG, is that "all" the MM there r veri keen n eager to be taken out for the night. The good thing is that they ll show it....they ll fight to achieve that target.....Their monthly rental n living r depended on that...

Like one of my Hkey friends said " in sz we pay much more money and yet hv to beg for a good time"......

BBS....SZ seem to be cheaper or at least the same as DG, CA or cp etc... The actual fact it is NOT....Logic ll tell us it cannot be. The cost of living in SZ can be more than double as compared to towns in DG. So how can SZ be cheaper.

Most BBS in SZ charges 150rmb per bonk. But that is to "do it" in their sloppy n dirty quarters. The condition is so bad that most bro can never do there. when it do there it probably last no more than 20 min. For another 50rmb more..yes we can bring to a nearby hotel.... But the limit is max 1 hr. Anything above the mummy ll charge on per hr basis. This is only good for "urgent quick release" at most.

Same thing for overnight, the charges is depending on what time the gals is been taken out... Only after mid night it ll be 500rmb norm. Try take them out in the afternoon, it ll be refused or pay a price similar to a ktv gal....hehe..

In DG, like cp. With the exception of sat afternoon till sunday afternoon. The mummy normally dont care how many hrs their gals r out. It norm to see take bbs gals in cp for a meal than a slow bonk which easily take abt 3 hrs.... Overnight rate in CP r fm the afternoon, the price get lower from the norm 500rmb as the time goes later... 300-350rmb for afte rmidnight is common.

On the Quiet weekdays r "bargain" time for chiongsters. Many special offers esp if u know the mummy well. I hv seen bros got 2 gals for 800rmb fm afternoon till next day noon time. .... Special offer is very hard to cum by SZ bbs.

That's only BBS in CP which is consider one of the highest among the towns in DG.... Other BBS in towns like Huang Jiang, Si long, Si jie etc are much lower rate. Many bros hv been there....hehe....

Actually i m NOT a bbs man.... I m sure many other BBS bro in cp can relate a lot more facts ....

Cheerios

adidas88
17-06-2009, 08:54 AM
In fact I feel safer in SZ and ZH than CP.
i felt safer in my meimei arms .... :D :D

KTV chionging in SZ is NOT only more expensive but the "feel" is LOUSY. First the mummies ll ask " Do u need gals that can bring out ? "..... Normally we ll said "see how loh".... NB.....when the mummy divide the grp to "can bring out" and those " cannot or not convenient"....Instantly most of us ll lost the mood. The quality of the "can" is so much lower than the cannot grp ......Shitty feeling then. The "cannot" gals r no angel or green. They either poa by Hkeys or going for Big fish....They r "graduated" fm the smaller cities around like DG and some fm big cities as far as fm BJ n SH........ The One thing they all have in common is that they cum SZ fully equipt n knows best "how" to make money fm the night scene....They r all "old birds" wif sharpened knife lah....
our sifu CO Sino have spoken ....

Like one of my Hkey friends said " in sz we pay much more money and yet hv to beg for a good time"......
looks like SZ is a good place to bring KC there for shopping and sight-seeing .... and not go there to cheong ...
but perhaps the saunas will be a good place to visit ... :)

goldpoker
18-06-2009, 01:10 PM
I quite new to international feild report, wat u all mean by dg??
dun always use short form leh... lol

i getting more n more gian to go SZ le but waiting for autum to come b4 going.

i wonder how some bros go every month damn shiok ... so much cash ...

waikeekee
18-06-2009, 01:35 PM
I quite new to international feild report, wat u all mean by dg??
dun always use short form leh... lol

i getting more n more gian to go SZ le but waiting for autum to come b4 going.

i wonder how some bros go every month damn shiok ... so much cash ...

dg - Doggie, Dangerous Goods or Dolce & Gabbana??

Well in this case, dg means DongGuan. It's about an hour by public coaches/buses from Luo Hu up north. In between Guangzhou (GZ) and Shenzhen (SZ)

Sinoview
19-06-2009, 08:28 AM
looks like SZ is a good place to bring KC there for shopping and sight-seeing .... and not go there to cheong ...
but perhaps the saunas will be a good place to visit ... :)

Bro.

U r perfectly correct this time.
Those who stay in SZ ll know wat i mean.....If we hv some time.....DG is the place. If dont have time....then lan lan get a "quicky" here loh.....But of cos still much better than Sland ....Hehe...

In China, Sauna is the term use for Sexy or 不正规 joints.
SPA or 水疗 is the term for 正规 joints which i think u want to visit wif yr KC. Yes.

Those SPAs in SZ are of veri high standard. Something which we have never seen before in term of scale, quality n numbers here. So many good one around n veri reasonable price by our standard. NO other cities in China or even the world can come close to SZ on SPAs..... A die die must try.....

adidas88
19-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Bro.

U r perfectly correct this time.
Those who stay in SZ ll know wat i mean.....If we hv some time.....DG is the place. If dont have time....then lan lan get a "quicky" here loh.....But of cos still much better than Sland ....Hehe...

SPA or 水疗 is the term for 正规 joints which i think u want to visit wif yr KC. Yes.

Those SPAs in SZ are of veri high standard. Something which we have never seen before in term of scale, quality n numbers here. So many good one around n veri reasonable price by our standard. NO other cities in China or even the world can come close to SZ on SPAs..... A die die must try.....

the best spa i ever been to in china is in GZ 水玲珑 and 大浪淘沙 with my darling... :)
superb place, great services and place is huge ... a few storey of different services ...
but i am sure would like to visit SZ spa with my love ones ...
they just love this kind of place ... ;)

Sifu CO Sino ... any good recommendation on the SPA ...:) :)

Maitong Kit Mak
19-06-2009, 09:06 AM

Bro..look forward to a SPA(水疗) session with u on my next trip! ;) Take care!

bonk88
19-06-2009, 09:07 AM
Bro..look forward to a SPA(水疗) session with u on my next trip! ;) Take care!

can i join in....? but only in july....kekke

Maitong Kit Mak
19-06-2009, 09:13 AM
can i join in....? but only in july....kekke

Sure Sure...July I cannot la...Maybe in Sept/Oct? Will keep u posted lor...In fact, I haven't been to Silver Spa holiday in CP ...What a shame :p

bonk88
19-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Sure Sure...July I cannot la...Maybe in Sept/Oct? Will keep u posted lor...In fact, I haven't been to Silver Spa holiday in CP ...What a shame

then sept u bring me to SZ spa can...?
if u been to GZ spa like adidas88 mention or by chnace u go to SZ spa,fro sure u will not like to much for the CP sliver spa liao....turst me bro...

Maitong Kit Mak
19-06-2009, 09:27 AM
then sept u bring me to SZ spa can...?
if u been to GZ spa like adidas88 mention or by chnace u go to SZ spa,fro sure u will not like to much for the CP sliver spa liao....turst me bro...

Sure! I had been to 2 SZ spas before...and 1 Spa in CP (Bandao Spa)...the 2 spas in SZ beat Bandao spa hands down!...So Silver Holiday also so so ah?:o

Sinoview
19-06-2009, 10:47 AM
but i am sure would like to visit SZ spa with my love ones ...
they just love this kind of place ... ;)

Sifu CO Sino ... any good recommendation on the SPA ...:) :)

SZ got many nice SPAs to suit ones pocket.....

For U cash king certainly U hv to go for the top of the range loh.....haha.... U can try....Queens, Lan Kuai Fong, Gold Coast, Carnival etc.....

Many nice pubs n superb makan place here too.....hehe....

Enjoy.....:)

Bro..look forward to a SPA(水疗) session with u on my next trip! Take care!

)[/QUOTE]

can i join in....? but only in july....kekke )

July, Aug Or Sept.....yes yes....just give me a tinker we can go laze the whole afternoon there.......

If u guys in CP.....go try Silver Holiday or Di Hao hui. They r quite good too .... Massage standard r good though their facilities n service std r not as good as those in SZ.....But still a good place to relax.....
The SPA in Bandao is a class below lah....

Have fun.....

adidas88
19-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Sure! I had been to 2 SZ spas before...and 1 Spa in CP (Bandao Spa)...the 2 spas in SZ beat Bandao spa hands down!...So Silver Holiday also so so ah?
actually Silver Holiday is quite a good place to relax in CP ....
they have hot pool, cold pool, chill pool, footie, body massage, restaurant serving western, japanese, chinese food etc etc ..

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/silver2.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/silver1.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/silver2a.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/silver3a.JPG

haha.... U can try....Queens, Lan Kuai Fong, Gold Coast, Carnival etc.....
thanks for the tips, sifu ...

liveforever
20-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Hi bro,

I will be taking tigerairways and it is reaching the shenzhen airport like 2330. Is there any bus to luohu area.

neverlandf
20-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Hi bro,

I will be taking tigerairways and it is reaching the shenzhen airport like 2330. Is there any bus to luohu area.

yes...you can take this 330机场巴士.... RMB20 per person one way to LuoHu....
Check out the website.... it is at out side arrival terminal.... you will not miss it... blue color bus.... check out the website below for more information... cheers...

»ú³¡¿ìÏß (http://www.szairport.com/Catalog_401.aspx?t=2645)

and_alloy
22-06-2009, 10:09 PM
the best spa i ever been to in china is in GZ 水玲珑 any good recommendation on the SPA
if u feel that 水玲珑 is the best then plz visit queens spa...u will see a bigger n better option. another place u can try is zen spa...

liveforever
22-06-2009, 11:29 PM
yes...you can take this 330机场巴士.... RMB20 per person one way to LuoHu....
Check out the website.... it is at out side arrival terminal.... you will not miss it... blue color bus.... check out the website below for more information... cheers...

»ú³¡¿ìÏß (http://www.szairport.com/Catalog_401.aspx?t=2645)

Thanks... It is definitely cheaper than a cab.

legend888
23-06-2009, 12:06 PM
if u feel that 水玲珑 is the best then plz visit queens spa...u will see a bigger n better option. another place u can try is zen spa...

Bro do u have chinese name for zen spa? in SZ Luohu?

and_alloy
23-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Bro do u have chinese name for zen spa? in SZ Luohu?

Please find link to some of the better spa in SZ:-

Zense: ?? - ???? (http://www.zensespa.com/index.aspx)
Shenzhen Water Cube Int'l: ÉîÛÚË®Á¢·½¹ú¼ÊË®ÁÆ»á_ (http://www.slfspa.com/)
Queens Road: »Êºó´óµÀ (http://www.szhhdd.net/index.asp)
Maya City: ÂêÑųǾãÀÖ²¿¾Æµê (http://www.szcardclub.com/main/shop/wlyh/200611240183792.shtml)

Sinoview
23-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Thanks... It is definitely cheaper than a cab.

Bus 330 final destination is at Huo che zhan XI - Railway station west gate which rather inconvenient for most.....

O would prefer to take medium size express bus which has it's stop just infront of the Airport to Louhu Commercial Building which is beside the Train station Guang shen express ticketing office. Also 20rmb per head.....

Bto Alloy i think U like the route too right ? Hehe....

and_alloy
23-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Bto Alloy i think U like the route too right ? Hehe.... but of coz...during peak period also better coz they easier to squeeze...and shopping directly upstairs ;p

coolmanks
23-06-2009, 04:39 PM
but of coz...during peak period also better coz they easier to squeeze...and shopping directly upstairs ;p

U high power senior executive now, why still take bus in China?:D

and_alloy
23-06-2009, 05:41 PM
U high power senior executive now, why still take bus in China?:Dbecoz i am high power low local pay package senior executive...no expat package :( so gotta take bus lor

coolmanks
23-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Read somewhere that Bejing GDP per capital almost same as S pore now. Local Bejing pay = high pay lah. :cool:

becoz i am high power low local pay package senior executive...no expat package :( so gotta take bus lor

1thousand
24-06-2009, 03:34 AM
I was SZ yesterday for meeting. After meeting my china colleague suggest that we go for relaxing after dinner. I"m ok with it..so ON lor...
he brought me a Health center in LuoHu 黄金阳光. From the outside looked very grand... Guessed should be like a royal place. When we went in,greet by 4 PRO & explained the rate to me & package, wah lau... I oso SATB (Sperms Attacking The Brain) liao,no time waste, pulled my friend & go for Quick Shower & chop chop went to the Lounge.
Once reach the Lounge, the staffs all dashed over & served us ..asking whether we want this or that service, I was like WAH!!!... Tip-top Service.. very Positive & agressive. I choose the Traditional Massage & my friend still wanna choose & pick,taking own sweet-time, i veri tired & oso wanna touch some mimi, so I go first.

I was lead to a room with 2 beds. The PRO oso asked what type I wanna, Hard or Soft, I replied with BIG & experienced. She smile & OK.
Waiting for few mins, aknock on the door, Hoping to be a young,cute with big boobs.... KNS... A MILF came in, Look ok lar (off the light lor haha ), figure 36c,25,34... sound like taiwanese girl...
ok lar cut short wirh intro. before starting massage, I was think if i should take off my shorts, Aiya wanna act gentlemen & paiseh oso, keep it on lor.

When she was massaging, she ask lotsa hinting questions, I can sense that she was those horny type and wanna earn extra bucks... while massaging my back, she climbed on top of me & kneel on between my thign, dont know how she was came in between my right thign, WAH LAU.. I got steam when feel her pussy thign... I buay tahan liao, ask her to take off my shorts, immediately, within seconds, off my shorts. She say 'U veri hot ?' I replied 'not lar, convivence for u lor" . Down to my thign, she came down,
massage my thign, I believe she saw my lorry parking there... Without fail, she sure 'accidentally' brushed her fingers again my scotch... Her touch was sensation leh... I steam for almost 30mins.. haha...
I start to be cheeky & ask, if she is doing any special svc or not, she said no! Sian halfway.. I keep sweet-talk with her, she said if knena caught not really nice, she dont do special svc. I no choice, used my fav. pattern, can massage my DIDI? Long time no make love le... She ask how much i will give her for tipping.. I said,50rmb. if more svc, will tipped more 300rmb. She very cute,replied "不可以给这么多,柜台会知道的。‘ Ok den i meet u after work den go dinner lork. After finish my leg, den she go cover th e door frame with towel, she den ask me to turn over, before she apply oil on my DIDI, ask her if she can 'WET' for me... she smile & bentover... My hand stretch over 36c boobby, got QQ feeling, veny tender leh.hahaha den slowly to her inner thign & slowly up to the MEIMEI liao... her skin was so smooth that i can stopped my hand from smacking her butt. she BJ wasnt that good 7/10
. But 1 thing for sure, SHE WAS SO WET... veri watery... Think she oso GAI SONG too... She tired liao... den she used her hand... after 10mins or so... finally Exploded.... Song.. SIBEI Song.. She pantied very wet by then... get up Signed & tip her, collect her hp no. & off i go...

Name -Cant rember (just Scew & FO)
Look - 7/10
Body - 8/10
BJ - 7/10
FJ- nil
Damage - 188 + 50-tip 238RMB

1thousand
24-06-2009, 04:16 AM
Continued...

while wanting my friend in the Lounge, I sms her asking her wat time finishing work, if she wanna meet for supper after work. 10mins later she reply & same time my friend oso just come out. She said she can know off early as she had hit her quota and I'm the last customer. She reply Ok. I told my friend i go liao.. he stay on & wait for his girl to finish work( Chee Hong).
We meet up some where near to the near maindoor. & when to a restuarant below Lushan Hotel for supper. We drink few bottle of beer, & tcss... HAHA... My Horn come out liao lor.... I hint her it late & she looked very tired wanna go to my room to bathe & rest. On Lar...

While in room, we TCSS again, prepare bath robe for her & she when to bathe.. I prepared my CD get ready for mission. Evil thougth came up to me.
I tried to oped the toilet door, -wasnt locked. So i slowly opened & went in,she was acting like normal n carry on.. I pee finish & sit by the toilet bowl & watach her bathe... My Cock so damn hard liao & cant help to DIY.. She saw & ask me to just her,'I went in & she soaped me with her boob... Wah Just like heaven... she pussy was nicely trimmed... i stretch out my lap & brush in between her thighn.. she oso enjoining...
After Bath, we head straight to bed & start to kiss. She know excactly wat i wan & the techqie to make a guy SONG... She Lick my nipple meanwhile her boobs were brushing & teasing my cock. She went lower & lower &... this time her bj was different. Her sucksation was stronger den previous 1, I almost, buay tahan & explode, I quickly push her head lower & she suck & lick my ballz & den to arseHole... Sibei High liao... We change to 69, her pussy ,was like pinky & flashy(Bah Bah) we were llike no ppl businese...

She groaned & the voice movitivative me F**k her NOW !!!
Before i can start the mission, she flip & ask for CD, passed her my fav,RED Devil, she capped on for me, & ride on.... When my cock enter her pussy half way, she groaned & her eyes were like turn white.. (She Long Time No SEX Liao hahaha). When my cock was fully inserted, I try to pumped abit, she groan so lound & grabbed my hand so damn hard.. 啊!。。。 不要动啊!!! I tel to pumped up abit she groan again... tell the feel was like GFE I wanna to hear groan for help! i den turn her over & i take control... Her pussy was dripping... OMG... i rode & rode,change some pattern, Tired liao, dont wanna control.. I released...

We both were exhasted, she said she came 4 times... We bathed together & back to sleep, today when i wake up, she oso just woke up, paied her 200 & we check out. Overall, she is quite cute, but too bad 30-35 liao... next time will go back & find her name & staff no. again.

FR
Name -Cant rember (just Scew & FO)
Look - 7/10
Body - 8/10
BJ - 7/10
FJ- 9/10
GFE - 9/10
RTF -7/10
Damage - 200RMB

waikeekee
25-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Bro 1,000

Wah! So shiok! Excellent FR. Very cheap for a night of fun too, only RMB200 for LP. Must cheong with you one of these days. Cheers:cool:

LuanLai
25-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Hi Bros,

Will anyone be in town to cheong alittle this coming July 6 to 9?

Hoping to get in contact with some bro and have fun.

Regards
Luanlai

killall
27-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Some info to share.

Better'OLE KTV: Visited the place but found the service to be not
so good. Mummy will NOT arrange for you to bring out girls. The one
that I have sound like a farmer and got attitude problem.

翡翠明珠KTV: The girls here are much nicer, but again the mummy
dare NOT to arrange for you. You can talk to the girls yourself.

鑫华休闲中心: 3041 人民南路 4 楼。罗湖
Full package with VIP Rm$398. Number 10 is not bad.
See a few good one too.

Moonwalk
27-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Looks like SZ is not a place for KTV. where is this DG place :confused:

goldpoker
03-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Any 1 know sept is what kind of weather in SZ ?
I will be going early sept to SZ, any 1 wanna bring me around =)
Should be for 3-4 nites

1thousand
05-07-2009, 04:10 AM
Sept will be Summer.... who are u coming with? If u are coming with GF, i suggest u rather go shopping in 东门。

l3est
08-07-2009, 08:12 PM
http://news.vodone.com/sh/2009-7-7/1246925985488.shtml

goldpoker
09-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Sept will be Summer.... who are u coming with? If u are coming with GF, i suggest u rather go shopping in 东门。

Haha NO WAY i going with gf !!
I going there for buiz(few hours) , and have fun for 3 days ! lol

I should be going on 3rd(Thur) to 6th(Sun), any 1 going around that time?
I wan to drink drank drunk with gals all nitesss long..

ZZzzzzzZz still summer ? i expect to be autumn ....
I went on apirl, it was spring ...

Tony Stark
09-07-2009, 11:31 PM
???????????????? - ???? (http://news.vodone.com/sh/2009-7-7/1246925985488.shtml)

Bastard China reporters spoiling all the SZ hot spots for all cheongsters. After SZC's expose now it's XXC's turn. More cheapo bonk places will be shutted down very soon. :mad:

goldpoker
10-07-2009, 06:54 AM
zzz serious ??

kns i going n have fun thn they come n disturb ... suay siao...

tony u going in sept ??

Tony Stark
10-07-2009, 03:27 PM
zzz serious ??

kns i going n have fun thn they come n disturb ... suay siao...

tony u going in sept ??

Affirmative. Just let me know your dates.

aakumu
10-07-2009, 03:56 PM

HI bro,
Are you based in SZ?

My humble two cents.

derekc
10-07-2009, 04:16 PM
???????????????? - ???? (http://news.vodone.com/sh/2009-7-7/1246925985488.shtml)

XXC just kena raided...all suspected shops seal off now...Looks like got to cool off for now.

aakumu
10-07-2009, 05:10 PM
XXC just kena raided...all suspected shops seal off now...Looks like got to cool off for now.

Hi bro,
When was that?

My humble two cents.

derekc
10-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Hi bro,
When was that?

My humble two cents.

When...this afternoon...around 4pm

Tony Stark
10-07-2009, 11:42 PM

Just as expected. Look what happened. :cool:

adidas88
10-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Just as expected. Look what happened. :cool:
looks like SZ is not a good place to go now ...
hope the authority will not move it action to DG ...

Tony Stark
11-07-2009, 12:06 AM
looks like SZ is not a good place to go now ...
hope the authority will not move it action to DG ...

Luckily I siam going to SZ last week. Don't want to be caught with my pants down bonking some 18yo big boobs SYT with pink nipples in a run down BBS room! Hahaha. :D

Don't be surprised the yan da will happen in DG and ZH. Remember last year?

Some more National Day (October 1st) is nearing. Don't pray pray. I'm expecting certain ZH saunas to shut down operations in the coming months. :cool:

adidas88
11-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Don't be surprised the yan da will happen in DG and ZH. Remember last year?

Some more National Day (October 1st) is nearing. Don't pray pray. I'm expecting certain ZH saunas to shut down operations in the coming months. :cool:

liddat ... is it safe to bring our meimei to SZ for shopping and stay in the hotel ???
me planning a trip to SZ in my coming CP trip ...

Tony Stark
11-07-2009, 12:18 AM
liddat ... is it safe to bring our meimei to SZ for shopping and stay in the hotel ???
me planning a trip to SZ in my coming CP trip ...

CASH KING tio si CASH KING. Can even BYO (Bring Your Own) girl to another city for shopping and leisure.

Since you've daily cheong budget of RMB3200/S$680. I'd like to recommend you to stay in Sheraton Shenzhen. Confirm safe. If you're caught with your pants down. I'll surrender myself to the nearest SZ police station and hold myself responsible for your actions. :D

After all being said. Why go to SZ for shopping? Go to GZ lah. More choices and cheaper. Buy wholesale lah! Hahaha. :D

Are you still in SH or back in SG already?

adidas88
11-07-2009, 12:30 AM
CASH KING tio si CASH KING. Can even BYO (Bring Your Own) girl to another city for shopping and leisure.

Since you've daily cheong budget of RMB3200/S$680. I'd like to recommend you to stay in Sheraton Shenzhen. Confirm safe. If you're caught with your pants down. I'll surrender myself to the nearest SZ police station and hold myself responsible for your actions. :D

After all being said. Why go to SZ for shopping? Go to GZ lah. More choices and cheaper. Buy wholesale lah! Hahaha. :D

Are you still in SH or back in SG already?

sheraton sz ..... is it near to the shopping area ???
anyway ... will let my gal make the hotel booking since she's familiar with sz ...

aiyah .... me dun buy quantity lar .... buy quality .... :)

me still in SH now .... will return back to sillypore on sunday ...

Tony Stark
11-07-2009, 12:43 AM
sheraton sz ..... is it near to the shopping area ???
anyway ... will let my gal make the hotel booking since she's familiar with sz ...

aiyah .... me dun buy quantity lar .... buy quality .... :)

me still in SH now .... will return back to sillypore on sunday ...

Sheraton SZ is in Luohu district.

What's your definition of shopping area? Luohu loh. :rolleyes:

If want to to buy quality products must go to Hong Kong or Japan. :p

adidas88
11-07-2009, 12:49 AM
What's your definition of shopping area? Luohu loh. :rolleyes:
If want to to buy quality products must go to Hong Kong or Japan. :p
liddat ..... sheraton sz is not safe leh ....
luohu just get "slam-down" by the authority ...

HK or Japan shopping ... that's for the rich ones ...
we r not rich just better then poor .... :)

Tony Stark
11-07-2009, 01:01 AM
liddat ..... sheraton sz is not safe leh ....
luohu just get "slam-down" by the authority ...

You think authorities suka suka go to 5 star hotels and kacau? :rolleyes:

and_alloy
11-07-2009, 08:21 AM
bro, sorry but i thought sheraton is in futian???

goldpoker
11-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Affirmative. Just let me know your dates.

Eh should be 3rd to 6th of sept. u going around then?
i got 3 nights to have fun, will be damn boring need some bros to help in fun places =)

count on u leh !! LOl ...

I should be stay in 5 * hotel, previously stay there forget the name have to check with my agent ...
So should be safe. That time i saw 2 gals super hot walking out expect got gd stuff but no chance to check it out in SZ ... Super down ... zzz

Tony Stark
11-07-2009, 04:29 PM
bro, sorry but i thought sheraton is in futian???

Thanks for correcting. I meant Shangri-La Hotel at Luohu. :)

Eh should be 3rd to 6th of sept. u going around then?

My dates are mid of second week Sep to mid of third week Sep. Let me know if you can coincide with my dates. PM me for further details. :)

liveforever
11-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Hi bro Sinoview,

This is the first time I am taking tiger to SZ. It arrives at 11plus. Just want to be sure I can find the bus else it will get too late. Is the medium size express bus still operating at 11plus PM. Can give me details how to find it.

Btw, with yan ta, I rather to pubs. Any pubs to recommend for reasonable drink price where there is dance and good meimei to look at. Any good place for massage to recommend too? Maybe those that can swim in too.

===

Bus 330 final destination is at Huo che zhan XI - Railway station west gate which rather inconvenient for most.....

O would prefer to take medium size express bus which has it's stop just infront of the Airport to Louhu Commercial Building which is beside the Train station Guang shen express ticketing office. Also 20rmb per head.....

Bto Alloy i think U like the route too right ? Hehe....

mat_1007
11-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Any bro going to SZ to cheong next week?
I book the tickets 3 month ago...can still find girls in sz? :(

waikeekee
11-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Hello Mat;

If SZ can't find gals nevermind, go to Dong Guan. Train ride is only 45 minutes away. I just returned from DG last night, will be posting a new thread. I know now the services in DG are better than in SZ. Thank about it.

Tony Stark
12-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Btw, with yan ta, I rather to pubs. Any pubs to recommend for reasonable drink price where there is dance and good meimei to look at.

Clubs are not spared either. Go and read the HK and SZ news last week. Hundreds of Hong Kongers and locals are arrested for consuming drugs. Even though you may not do drugs but a raid is enough to spoil the fun! :cool:

waikeekee
12-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Hi All;

I was in Dong Guan, Feng Gang Zhen last Thursday, witnessed first the arrest of a group of 7 men. The arrested men were all squarding on the lobby by the Authority - both Police and Martial Police. All bind with cable tie. I was kapo a bit and I asked the receptionist what had happened, I was told that they were gambling and consuming illicit drugs. While walking out to look for a Sauna, they all "Go up the Car"

Another incident, while in SZ - Gold Coast Health Centre (Jia Bin Lu) a clean and without Hanky-Panky joint with 1 SBF brother, I notice 3 Gong An walking around. As per my curiousity goes, I asked one of the service personnel standing around, she said they (Gong An) are just doing a routine rounds of spot-checks. This is surreal, it looks like the PRC Authority are really cracking down on the vices i.e. Gambling, Drugs and Prostitution.

So a word of advise, just take extra precaution when cheonging in the mainland, you guys wouldn't want to get caught with your pants down, right? Just my 2 cents worth.

Tony Stark
12-07-2009, 04:34 PM
So a word of advise, just take extra precaution when cheonging in the mainland, you guys wouldn't want to get caught with your pants down, right? Just my 2 cents worth.

Caught with your pants down is one thing. Gong An are also voyeurists. They'll even video tape down your deed with their professional video camera. Part of their SOP.

This is one thing I learnt from Gong An. When sticky situation arises I always whip out my mobile phone and start recording. You get the upper hand at most times. Hahaha. :D

Sinoview
13-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Hi bro Sinoview,

This is the first time I am taking tiger to SZ. It arrives at 11plus. Just want to be sure I can find the bus else it will get too late. Is the medium size express bus still operating at 11plus PM. Can give me details how to find it.

Btw, with yan ta, I rather to pubs. Any pubs to recommend for reasonable drink price where there is dance and good meimei to look at. Any good place for massage to recommend too? Maybe those that can swim in too.

===

Wif the H1ni check going on, the flight ll be dalay for sure.... By the time u r out of the SZ airport the last medium bus would be gone.

So no choice ..U just hv to take the Bus huge 330. The driver n the asst r veri useful. They ll warn passengers of "pick pocket n petty thievies on those high risk drop off points....

Pubs....plenty in SZ but SZ is veri big....u hv to tell me where u ll be staying ?

If in Louhu , u can try True color in dongmen, the Y bar in jin guan hua - 5th floor, the one opposite it Soho...... But no garantee of pock up....Good luck to U......

So many clean ones....Queens, Gold coast, Carnival, Pacific etc etc....U can try to hook up wif the masseur .....Good luck.....

Yes yes....Big raids on the vice operations in Xiang Xi chun last Friday.... All bbs....abt 40 of them r officially closed wif paper notice pasted on their door n door lock damaged by the gong an .....All the resident block in the bbs areas were raided n all resident were asked to re registered themselves.....

However, today....some low profile activities can seen....but veri discreet....

Have fun....

Sinoview
13-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Yes yes....Big raids on the vice operations in Xiang Xi chun last Friday.... All bbs....abt 40 of them r officially closed wif paper notice pasted on their door n door lock damaged by the gong an .....

This is the News that is run on Guang dong TV last week which i think create all the havoc n raids in Xiang Xi chun.....

Bro l13best posted in this threat last week too.....veri interesting video...A MUST WATCH.....for bros.....

Hehe......

and_alloy
13-07-2009, 02:27 AM
However, today....some low profile activities can seen....but veri discreet....
wah, once u back u start to use bino watching liao ah 哈哈

goldpoker
13-07-2009, 08:30 AM
So many raids ... any 1 know where is safe to cheong any more ?
i dun wan go SZ n not able to cheong ... i sure change flight plan come back lol ...

yandaoking
13-07-2009, 01:33 PM
This is the News that is run on Guang dong TV last week which i think create all the havoc n raids in Xiang Xi chun.....

Bro l13best posted in this threat last week too.....veri interesting video...A MUST WATCH.....for bros.....

Hehe......

This video is indeed very intetesting. Thank you.

I visited Xiang Xi chun only once even though I have been going to ShenZhen almost every month for the past 3 years. I was quite daring that time going alone around midnight to XXC and found a slim SYT at one of the barber shops. But since then, no chance to sneak out 'cos GF has been watching closely.

yandaoking

goldpoker
14-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Wah the girls at the start of the video looks good seh ... lol
I hope SZ still have a lot there =X

adidas88
14-07-2009, 09:18 AM
looks like my detour trip to SZ in my coming trip have to postpone leow ... :(
can onli go shopping ... no meimei hunting ... :(

waikeekee
14-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Hi guys;

Yes it is true and surreal. The Proper Authority is cracking downing on Vices. I will be visiting SZ this Friday, perhaps I can gather more information, will see. Even in other forum, there have been reports and posting the 'cleaning up till October 1' is in forced. So, better be safe than extremely sorry. But if you must, please have more common sense and open your eyes and ears wider.

Anyway, I was with another Samster last Monday, that was when the raids have not started. We visited Xiang Xi Chun, we had our cheapo bonk. The one I had chosen, well, see for yourself. I had mistakenly posted this picture on another thread, pai seh.

Tony Stark
14-07-2009, 03:32 PM
looks like my detour trip to SZ in my coming trip have to postpone leow ... :(
can onli go shopping ... no meimei hunting ... :(

KNS thought you're bringing your own girl to SZ for shopping? Meimei hunting for what? :confused:

adidas88
14-07-2009, 05:41 PM
KNS thought you're bringing your own girl to SZ for shopping? Meimei hunting for what? :confused:

aiyah ... bring kc there also can go for meimei hunting mah ...
must have back-up plan mah ... :D :D

wansomemilk
14-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Hi all,

Just back from SZ and happy to report there is still place to play...

The authorities are catching drugs (1st priority), whores (2nd priority).

As long as you are not "Caught in the act of whoring or doing K", you will avoid jail. However, if you are caught in the crossfire, meaning everyone kenna send to police station (they can hoist 600 people at one go, so a girl told me), it's a big inconvenience when you have to tell your CO...

So in order to be safe, my suggestion:

Find a trusted OKT, to get a KTV that does not have a DISCO (so less "K"), and generally more well-behaved. In the KTV don't do anything funny. If the girl can go out with you, it still depend on your hotel. And go back earlier, not 3am.

The hotel I stayed in, needed the guests to be checked in together. Tell them your girlfriend arriving from her home town only around mid-night, can check her in later? <that's also why you must go back early>

Don't ask for hanky panky in massage parlour (ask for phone number). Then do above.

And don't fxxk around on your last night... just in case shit happens.

Have fun!!!

Next Visit: 30th and 31st Jul (SZ)

goldpoker
14-07-2009, 09:41 PM
aiyah ... bring kc there also can go for meimei hunting mah ...
must have back-up plan mah ... :D :D

Wah!! U solid brg gf still can hunt. Salute u!!

Sian I need go on sept they sweep till pct.. I hope still got gal bring back hotel lol. Stay 5. * shld b safe eh...

waikeekee
15-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Hi guys;

Yes it is true and surreal. The Proper Authority is cracking downing on Vices. I will be visiting SZ this Friday, perhaps I can gather more information, will see. Even in other forum, there have been reports and posting the 'cleaning up till October 1' is in forced. So, better be safe than extremely sorry. But if you must, please have more common sense and open your eyes and ears wider.

Anyway, I was with another Samster last Monday, that was when the raids have not started. We visited Xiang Xi Chun, we had our cheapo bonk. The one I had chosen, well, see for yourself. I had mistakenly posted this picture on another thread, pai seh.

Sorry guys, missed the attachment, here it is

waikeekee
15-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Still son't know how to paste thumbs on this forum, I am SO SORRY!

Tony Stark
16-07-2009, 02:24 AM
Sorry guys, missed the attachment, here it is

Still son't know how to paste thumbs on this forum, I am SO SORRY!

You mean this? Here's the pic you've uploaded. Slurp..slurp... :p

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4309/43093528e60de681c763af2e915b461fbb7a344.jpg

Tony Stark
16-07-2009, 04:35 AM
DIY PUBLIC TRANSPORT GUIDE FROM HONG KONG AIRPORT TO SHENZHEN

Your method is also feasible. Difference is the cost and hassle if you take the Airport Express train to Lo Wu MTR Station. You need to make two interchanges. One at Hong Kong/Central MTR Station. Another one at Tsim Sha Tsui/East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station. The walk from Tsim Sha Tsui to East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station is a very long walk wor! :eek:

Although there're free porter service at the Airport, Tsing Yi, Kowloon and Hong Kong MTR stations. It probably takes up more time than taking Bus A43 from Airport to Sheung Shui MTR Station then to Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau MTR Station.

TRAIN ROUTE:
1) Airport --> Hong Kong/Central MTR Station: HK$100.00
2) Central MTR Station --> Tsim Sha Tsui/East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station: No Charge
3) East Tsim Sha Tsui --> Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau MTR Station: No charge

Interchanges from Airport to Lo Wu/Lok Ma Chau stations must be completed within one hour.

BUS TO TRAIN ROUTE:
1) Bus A43 --> Sheung Shui MTR Station HK$29.20
2) Sheung Shui MTR Station --> Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau MTR Station HK$20.00

If you take the bus to train route you still have balance of HK$50.80 to buy yourself a Mc'Donald's value meal and have some spare change left. LOL. :D

Lok Ma Chau/Huanggang 24 hours Border (Fu Tian Kou An) and Shenzhen Bay Port (http://www.td.gov.hk/transport_in_hong_kong/access_to_shenzhen_bay_port/index.htm) (Shekou) are the least used options. Less traffic. Lok Ma Chau/Huanggang 24 hours Border rocks! One bro recommended to me. I've used it before. :)

This is not the most comprehensive guide. An alternative way of getting from Hong Kong to Shenzhen is by ferry.

FERRY ROUTE:
Hong Kong International Airport --> Shekou Ferry Terminal
Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal (Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon) --> Shekou Ferry Terminal
Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal (Tseun Wan, Hong Kong) --> Shekou Ferry Terminal

PRIVATE TRANSPORT ROUTE:
Sorry I'm just a 打工仔 so no info. on costlier methods. Can refer to CASH KING and other bros on company expense accounts. :D

YouTube - ???-???? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpqxvboPrY)

adidas88
16-07-2009, 08:44 AM
need some advice & recommendations from senior bros regarding hotel accomodation in sz ...

criteria:
5 stars hotel
near to happening area (pubs, foot/body massage)
near to shopping area (like ZH Port Plaza type)
near to mrt station

kum sia ... :D :D

aakumu
16-07-2009, 09:07 AM
need some advice & recommendations from senior bros regarding hotel accomodation in sz ...

criteria:
5 stars hotel
near to happening area (pubs, foot/body massage)
near to shopping area (like ZH Port Plaza type)
near to mrt station

kum sia ... :D :D

Hi bro,
I am not an expect in SZ but I have been there, Lo Wu is a great place as the shangi lia hotel is a good hotel, bus and train station, plus MRT. shopping is Dong men I think is how it is spell two- three stop max from Lo Wu.
Sorry could not be more help as I do not Chinese, I can show you do not how to write the address.

My humble two cents.

mebirdie
16-07-2009, 09:08 AM
罗湖火车站

阳光酒店
富苑皇冠假日套房酒店
富临大酒店
彭年酒店
香格里拉大酒店
华安国际大酒店

会展中心

星河丽思卡尔顿酒店
马哥孛罗好日子酒店
花园格兰云天大酒店
雅枫国际酒店
福朋喜来登酒店
喜来登酒店
金茂jw万豪酒店
福田香格里拉大酒店

aakumu
16-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi bro,
For those that are not so good with Chinese.
Here it is in English.
Thanks bro mebirdie

Lo Wu Railway Station

Sunshine Hotel
Fu Court Crowne Plaza Suites Hotel
Fu Lam Hotel
Panglin Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel
Huaan International Hotel

Convention and Exhibition Center

Ritz-Carlton Xinghe
Marco Polo
Grand Skylight Garden Hotel
Ya Feng International Hotel
Four Points by Sheraton
Sheraton Hotel
Jinmao jw Marriott Hotel
Futian Shangri-La Hotel

My humble two cents.

McLovin@@
16-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Lo Wu Railway Station

Sunshine Hotel
Fu Court Crowne Plaza Suites Hotel Crowne Plaza Landmark Shenzhen
Fu Lam Hotel Best Western Felicity Hotel
Panglin Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel
Huaan International Hotel

Some errors bro :). On a side note, which one of these are girl-friendly and not? Witnessed a girl (presumably fl) tio rejected entry at Shangri-la before...:eek:...hence made a personal note not to stay there...

adidas88
16-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Some errors bro :). On a side note, which one of these are girl-friendly and not? Witnessed a girl (presumably fl) tio rejected entry at Shangri-la before...:eek:...hence made a personal note not to stay there...

huh ...:confused: .... u mean there r non-gal friendly hotels in SZ ??
i thought such thing only happen in BKK and Vietnam ... :confused:

McLovin@@
16-07-2009, 02:59 PM

My guess is that the 5 star international hotels are more stringent when it comes to bringing girls back, probably something to do with their image/reputation. I think all hotels have this no guests after 11pm rule that can actually be enforced, although most hotels dont give a hoot. Well yea I was waiting for my friend at the lobby after a chillout session at the 360 bar and witnessed the above scenario...:eek:

If any bros can confirm which 5 star hotels are girl-friendly and which are apparently not, that'll be great :)

aakumu
16-07-2009, 03:33 PM

Hi bro,
Sorry lah.......... my Chinese is not so good, just want ed to help.......

My humble two cents.

paulpaul
16-07-2009, 03:33 PM

1) China
2) Indonesia
3) Philipines
4) Thailand
5) Vietnam and Myanmar.

Pearl,

Excellent report. Thanks.

I agree with you 100% - China is the best, followed by Indonesia and the Philippines.

Though I spend over 90% of my cheonging time in Thailand, I have also cheonged in all these other countries (except for Myanmar).

I must say, I am not surprised that Thailand is ranked 4th by experienced brothers - instead of 1st as many would have expected.

By the way, info for brothers re: Thailand.
While I find Bangkok very good and have never encountered any problems, I had several unpleasant experiences in Pattaya where I have been discriminated because I am Asian (Chinese/Filipino looks) ie not white westerner farang.

For example, refusal of entry to some bars/strip clubs, ignored or rejected by Thai free-lancers in discos etc. (Re disco I never had any problems in Bangkok where I can always pick up plenty of attractive/suay Thai puyings.)

I think this has to do with the domination of the entire Pattaya economy by westerner farangs and the attitude of the bar-owners (often white farangs) and the farang's influence on the low-educated Isaan farm-girls working there.

Many of the more attractive/suay free-lancers in the Pattaya discos are only interested in white farangs regardless of how they look, how they present themselves, how they behave or if they have any money (they think only farangs have money). I am reasonably good looking but have been ignored/rejected on countless occasions there - certainly a very different experience from Bangkok and other parts of Thailand. Of course, there are always willing takers if I ask the less attractive (desperate) ones

The Thai puyings in Pattaya worship the farangs in the mistaken belief that they are ALL jai-dee (good-hearted) and ruai (rich). Of course, many of them discover the truth later after being lied to or cheated by their white knights eg many are left with babies but fathers has already disappeared. Their problem for being so stupid - haha

So I advise all brothers - don't waste your time and money in Pattaya especially as the quality of 98% of the puyings in Pattaya is low quality ie I wouldn't sex them even for free. Give Pattaya a miss. Go to China, Indonesia or the Philippines instead. If cheonging in Thailand, then stay in Bangkok - no problems.

Take care everybody and happy cheonging, Paul

PS. This may not be the right forum but there is no "Racism against Asians" sub-forums in SammyboyForum.

Sinoview
16-07-2009, 05:30 PM
wah, once u back u start to use bino watching liao ah 哈哈

Hrd BJ got heavy storm n rain these few days....Cum SZ visit me lah.....hehe

Raids or no raid ....U ll hv the MM u wanted....anytime here.

LuanLai
16-07-2009, 05:39 PM

Try to stay ard luohu area, there you may find good mix of everything. Even clubs & pubs are nearer.

As for non-gal friendly hotel, there are security guards setting GS table preventing gals from entering the hotel if they are not hotel guest. I am not sure about the 5 Star. As i am not a cash king like you.

When are you going?

adidas88
16-07-2009, 06:07 PM
罗湖火车站
阳光酒店
富苑皇冠假日套房酒店
富临大酒店
彭年酒店
香格里拉大酒店
华安国际大酒店

bro bidr bird ... thanks for the list ...
r these 5 stars hotel ???
and r they gal friendly ???

mebirdie
17-07-2009, 03:26 AM
bro bidr bird ... thanks for the list ...
r these 5 stars hotel ???
and r they gal friendly ???

I only dare to give you five star hotel.

Whether they are gal friendly, i am not sure. This is the first time i heard that. Probably it is out of bound for prositute. Or it you bring more than > ? gals at a time. :eek:

adidas88
17-07-2009, 08:45 AM
I only dare to give you five star hotel.
arigato gozamus ... but dun liddat suan me lar ...
currently SZ is not so safe thus have to stay in a better hotel ..
else i would take up Sifu Co sino hotel recommendation located in Louhu ...
anyway my gal have decide to stay in 阳光酒店 .. :)

Whether they are gal friendly, i am not sure. This is the first time i heard that. Probably it is out of bound for prositute. Or it you bring more than > ? gals at a time. :eek:
ya hor .. what happen if i bring back 双飞 ?? :D :D

mebirdie
17-07-2009, 09:34 AM
arigato gozamus ... but dun liddat suan me lar ...
currently SZ is not so safe thus have to stay in a better hotel ..
else i would take up Sifu Co sino hotel recommendation located in Louhu ...
anyway my gal have decide to stay in 阳光酒店 .. :)

ya hor .. what happen if i bring back 双飞 ?? :D :D

The official website for 阳光酒店 is
阳光酒店 (http://www.sunshinehotel.com/)

If you bring back "双飞".
Just hang notes infront stating.
"我不是鸡头,只是想双飞" ;)

adidas88
17-07-2009, 10:10 AM
The official website for 阳光酒店 is
阳光酒店 (http://www.sunshinehotel.com/)
谢谢你 。。。going to stay in the New Imperial Wing ...
looks superb ...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/ImperialWing.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/ImperialWing1.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/ImperialWing2.jpg

If you bring back "双飞".
"我不是鸡头,只是想双飞"
@@#%#$$&%*^(&*)

goldpoker
17-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Cash King jui shi Cash king.
1 night stay 200 + SGD lo ...

Any where got 100 + a bit for 5* hotel near louhu area?

and_alloy
17-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Hrd BJ got heavy storm n rain these few days....Cum SZ visit me lah.....hehe

Raids or no raid ....U ll hv the MM u wanted....anytime here.
not only storm ah, that day raining 冰块 also...me cum, cumming liao aarghhhhhh...哈哈。。。see u soon

cuppam1982
17-07-2009, 02:33 PM
louhu,

mostly is quite expenvice,.
if you go to "long kang" got a lot of cheap and good 5 star hotel

around 188 rmb for one night.

but i think need around 20 minutes to go to louhu,.

adidas88
17-07-2009, 02:53 PM
louhu,

5 stars hotel at 188rmb a nite in sz ... can u recommend which one ??

mebirdie
17-07-2009, 02:54 PM
louhu,

Our cash king is not talking about price. :cool:

What he wants is
- 交通/地铁方便
- 环境安全
- 酒店安全
- 房间豪华
- 购物商场
- 高级美食

mebirdie
17-07-2009, 03:05 PM
5 stars hotel at 188rmb a nite in sz ... can u recommend which one ??

5 star hotel in 深圳龙岗
深圳龙岗酒店 (http://hotels.cthy.com/hotels/shen_longgang_star5_1.shtml)

adidas88
17-07-2009, 03:33 PM
5 star hotel in 深圳龙岗
深圳龙岗酒店 (http://hotels.cthy.com/hotels/shen_longgang_star5_1.shtml)

where is this 龙岗 ??
the 5 stars hotel rate is onli 238rmb/nite ...
unbelievable .... izzit international 5 stars or alibaba 5 stars ??? :D

adidas88
17-07-2009, 04:10 PM
scary man .... me check out the website and find this interesting "5 stars hotel" ...

7天连锁酒店-深圳洪湖店 (http://hotels.cthy.com/hotel.asp?hotels_id=8086)

Tony Stark
17-07-2009, 04:12 PM
Plan to head to either SZ or ZH from HK on 21st Jul (Tue) evening. Please PM me if any bros want to join me. My China mobile no. is listed in my signature. Cheers. :)

Choon Niang
17-07-2009, 10:43 PM
All Bros

Will be I Guangzhou 21 to 22 july. Any bros would like to meet
up and cheong. Pls PM me if you are there and want to meet up.

Cheers

doshite
18-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi Bros,

Will be going shenzhen to pass my national day.
can someone recommend me some good, cheap and gals-friendly hotel at luohu area? Heard that some hotel stop you from bringing guest in after 11pm.
My budget is 400RMB per nite.

Anyone stay in 深圳老地方酒店(三星级) Laodifang Hotel (RMB 268 per nite) before. It is cheap and near luohu happening area. Is it good?

Pls advice. Thanks.

mebirdie
18-07-2009, 12:31 PM
where is this 龙岗 ??
the 5 stars hotel rate is onli 238rmb/nite ...
unbelievable .... izzit international 5 stars or alibaba 5 stars ??? :D

It is only 准五星 only.

To know whether it is true international 5 star, please refer to
elong (http://www.elong.com/hotels)

深圳世纪皇廷酒店 (238rmb) is only a 3 star hotel. :D

龙岗距离深圳宝安机场40公里,大概车程35分钟,距离深圳火车站8公里,大概车程10分钟,距离市中心7 公里,大概车程15分钟,距离会展中心20公里,大概车程25分钟。

wallyp88
18-07-2009, 02:02 PM
com/]阳光酒店[/url]

If you bring back "双飞".
"我不是鸡头,只是想双飞" ;)

Just tell them you need kaki to play "Fight The Landlord"....:p

Tony Stark
18-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Anyone stay in 深圳老地方酒店(三星级) Laodifang Hotel (RMB 268 per nite) before. It is cheap and near luohu happening area. Is it good?

Have not tried staying at Lao Di Fang Hotel before. However very convenient if you're into clubbing. Face/Richy and a few more clubs are just nearby within walking distance. :)

Also many FLs and OKTs will hang around the hotel vicinity to solicit for business. However try at your own risk. They'll quote RMB200 and above and say their girls are amateurs. Bullshit lah. Hahaha. Don't let them chop you. Counter offer them at RMB150 or below. :D

nomoretimes
18-07-2009, 06:56 PM
I most probably will be at Queen Spa next tue. Any mp bros recommend near there? Went into some mp called tai zi last time, but looks rather deserted and no one was around. Due to safety reasons , me and my colleagues left. Any FR on this mp?

mebirdie
19-07-2009, 07:09 AM
台风莫拉菲登陆深圳南澳 最大风力达13级 :eek:

neverlandf
19-07-2009, 10:43 AM
台风莫拉菲登陆深圳南澳 最大风力达13级 :eek:

Yes, right now, outside still big strong wind.... even in CA.....last night after midnight 2am onwards... been hearing big strong wind outside... very scary type.... hitting windows and doors...

waikeekee
19-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Hello all Samster;

THIS FR IS DEDICATED TO THE MOST HELPFUL SAMSTER I KNOW SO FAR!!! NAMELY "TONY STARK"

I was in SZ on Thursday. Spent the whole day there. During the night, I went to Gold Coast 'Clean' Sauna to stay for the night. During the day, I walked around 'Hooker Alley'. Business was brisk, not many WG/WL around but there are still quite a number. I had a contact given to me by another Samster namely Tony Stark, so decided to call her when I passed the PRC Immigration and see what happens.

She asked if I have a room for the deed and answered her that I had only just arrived from Hong Kong. We decided to meet 1 hour later at her place as I did not made any hotel reservation, thinking of it, I might as well same some RMB. I forgotten to asked how much she would charged, so i sent a short message to her. She replied RMB300 and I return the sms with "My friend who introducted us said rates is RMB200.00" Finally she agreed and directed me to her place.

So, I grab a meal before I took the SZ Metro and proceed to the place of lust. Went to 9th floor and she open the door. Felt like in HKG doing walk-up. She was very secrective, shy and afraid. Mostly, afraid neighbours might see a strange man visiting her. She hastily pull me in, I didn't had a good look at her as the corridor was dark and me wearing shades hinders my sight. Actually, the first things I saw was her boobs, they are rather big, more than a handfull, will eleborate on that later. Next, I noticed she was wearing a nightie (Grass Colour and braless, probably without panties)

Initially, I was disappointed when her face came to light. I was told she is a MILF by Tony, but that didn't stop me. The disappointment was the fact the is not pretty (1.5/10) She is well kept though, still look hot without tummy fats, a D-Cupper, tall for a Chinese, long silky hair and very accomodating. She is a soft-spoken lady. Asked me if I wanted a soft drink while switching the air-conditioner on and she sat me down. I wanted to leave but felt commited and obligated since I have entered her apartment, so I thought of paying her the RMB200 and leave. She sensed that I was not impressed with her looks, so she started to speak and asked "Am I ok for you?" My heart skip a bit, didn't know what to do, to do or not to do, to leave or not to leave? Big questions for me then. We spent a good 20 minutes chatting and breaking the lce. As always, I let my little head take over all rational choices and didn't actually wanted to leave as it was a really hot day.

The deed - She asked me politely to undress and directed me to her shower while she undressed herself. Seeing her in the nude, again, little head told the big head to ignore her looks and enjoy her boobs, hey it ryhmes! So had a very quick shower together, she paid extra attention on my legs and genitals. After the quick shower, we adjourned to the room. She told me to lie on her bed, relax and give her my body. She started with nipple licking/sucking, headed south and licked my testicles and continued to catbath my 2 legs. She also lick the top on my feet and a few toes which was tickilish. That took about 15 minutes. She paused, ask me if I prefered CBJ or BBBJ, I chosed the latter and WOW! All matters regarding the lack of looks in this MILF was completely forgotten. She was making love to my PRICK, not just a blow job. She was giving long stroke of the tongue, swirling around, good powerful sucking force while intermittenly attacking my balls with more sucking. This made my dick harder and harder. I thought, what commitment and professionalism, she REALLY works hard for her money.

During the act (BBBJ) I was playing, squeezing, pitching, weighing, rubbing and shaking her Big Boobs. When my hands and fingers contacted her nipples, her body jerked. Ah,,,,,sensitive nipples, she asked me to be gentle with her two peaks. At that moment, I didn't gave a rats ass what she requested, all I wanted to do was to make her wetter and hungrier for my dick. Eventually, she got used to me playing with her 2 nipples and she knew I would not stop. Besides her excellent BBBJ, she deep throated me. Her deep throat actions is like BBBJ, DP, BBBJ,,,,,DP and continued the BJ. She did at least 5 DP, I wanted her not to stop but since this was the first time we did the transaction, I obliged her and not being too demanding, I said ok, fine!

Almost 20 minutes of BBBJ and catbath, she asked if that felt good. I simply gave a sly smile and it was that obvious. She took the Condom (DUREX) which I brought and put it on. She mounted me. She is quite tight. With her squating above me, she was pumping me with hard & long strokes with occasional short sudden jerk and push. While she was riding me, I talk dirty, in chinese, and she was moaning like a cat. I told her I wanted her to have at least 1 orgasm, hopefully she has multiple. She was then, like changing from squarting to kneeling and back to squarting again. I was, all this time, laid flat on the bed enjoying the intercourse.

I have been with women, I do have some sexual experience with ladies. I believed, she came and had an explosive orgasm. I felt her sweat on her back, it was like she was air-sprayed with persperation, the sweat was evenly distributed. So, my conclusion, she did not fake the orgasm. she rested for a moment on top of me while trying to retrieve her composure. She suggested we change position, we did doggie, no mirrors, so unable to see her titties swinging wildly. Was a little uncomfortable as her upper legs was longer than mine so no thrill for me this time round. Changed to missionary, she satrted moaning and calling me "Good Names" in chinese and encouraging me to pound & pump her harder. Moved her legs around in order to make deeper penatration, like the position with one leg on the bed and the other over you shoulder, you know? Finally came in the condom and inside her.

She indeed has sensitive nipples, after the sexual romp, her nipples are still in the aroused state. I noticed ripples & goose bumps around her areolae and seemed to be darker in colour, otherwise, before the deed commenced, she has dark pinkish nipples. I think her sensitive nipples are her achilles heel from getting too wet, so to turn on her vigina tap, play with her nipples. Not only am I a boobman, I am also a 'after sex' chatter. While taking a shower which I told her I would like to be alone, she stood outside the shower as she is afraid I might think she might steal from me, so in the interest of all parties involved, she was with me at all times. Drying up, sat down had a drink of my own bottled water and a cigarette. I reached for my wallet and took out RMB200 but paid her RMB220.00, standard rates for service charge, right? 10%.

We talked some more, finally another closed card opened, she told me she works as a sales woman at Lau Jie selling clothing from 4PM to 1AM. She is from JiangSu. I did not probe further. What was interesting was the fact that she mentioned she will introduce part-time WL's who are SYT and we could do threesome. She even offered her apartment for the deeds and also asked if she could watch if threesome was not the order of the day. I said, the SYT MUST not be unattractive and the sex must be as good as our if not better. I also added that she could be the sex trainer and director to the part-timers. That was the only 2 criterias I asked for. Told her, I will contact her soon.

To summarize, she is definately not pretty, more to the unattractive side, In my opinion, she is nearly 40 or early 40's but overall experience was reasonably good considering I only paid RMB220.00 for about 2 hours of sex and a chat. Probably will look her up again for threesome. I ask if she wanted her pictures to be taken, she said since she is not pretty, she would appreciated if I only take photos of her best selling point (her upper body). I will be trying to post the pictures as I am still learning how to paste photos.

aakumu
19-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Hello all Samster;

THIS FR IS DEDICATED TO THE MOST HELPFUL SAMSTER I KNOW SO FAR!!! NAMELY "TONY STARK"

I was in SZ on Thursday. Spent the whole day there. During the night, I went to Gold Coast 'Clean' Sauna to stay for the night. During the day, I walked around 'Hooker Alley'. Business was brisk, not many WG/WL around but there are still quite a number. I had a contact given to me by another Samster namely Tony Stark, so decided to call her when I passed the PRC Immigration and see what happens.

She asked if I have a room for the deed and answered her that I had only just arrived from Hong Kong. We decided to meet 1 hour later at her place as I did not made any hotel reservation, thinking of it, I might as well same some RMB. I forgotten to asked how much she would charged, so i sent a short message to her. She replied RMB300 and I return the sms with "My friend who introducted us said rates is RMB200.00" Finally she agreed and directed me to her place.

So, I grab a meal before I took the SZ Metro and proceed to the place of lust. Went to 9th floor and she open the door. Felt like in HKG doing walk-up. She was very secrective, shy and afraid. Mostly, afraid neighbours might see a strange man visiting her. She hastily pull me in, I didn't had a good look at her as the corridor was dark and me wearing shades hinders my sight. Actually, the first things I saw was her boobs, they are rather big, more than a handfull, will eleborate on that later. Next, I noticed she was wearing a nightie (Grass Colour and braless, probably without panties)

Initially, I was disappointed when her face came to light. I was told she is a MILF by Tony, but that didn't stop me. The disappointment was the fact the is not pretty (1.5/10) She is well kept though, still look hot without tummy fats, a D-Cupper, tall for a Chinese, long silky hair and very accomodating. She is a soft-spoken lady. Asked me if I wanted a soft drink while switching the air-conditioner on and she sat me down. I wanted to leave but felt commited and obligated since I have entered her apartment, so I thought of paying her the RMB200 and leave. She sensed that I was not impressed with her looks, so she started to speak and asked "Am I ok for you?" My heart skip a bit, didn't know what to do, to do or not to do, to leave or not to leave? Big questions for me then. We spent a good 20 minutes chatting and breaking the lce. As always, I let my little head take over all rational choices and didn't actually wanted to leave as it was a really hot day.

The deed - She asked me politely to undress and directed me to her shower while she undressed herself. Seeing her in the nude, again, little head told the big head to ignore her looks and enjoy her boobs, hey it ryhmes! So had a very quick shower together, she paid extra attention on my legs and genitals. After the quick shower, we adjourned to the room. She told me to lie on her bed, relax and give her my body. She started with nipple licking/sucking, headed south and licked my testicles and continued to catbath my 2 legs. She also lick the top on my feet and a few toes which was tickilish. That took about 15 minutes. She paused, ask me if I prefered CBJ or BBBJ, I chosed the latter and WOW! All matters regarding the lack of looks in this MILF was completely forgotten. She was making love to my PRICK, not just a blow job. She was giving long stroke of the tongue, swirling around, good powerful sucking force while intermittenly attacking my balls with more sucking. This made my dick harder and harder. I thought, what commitment and professionalism, she REALLY works hard for her money.

During the act (BBBJ) I was playing, squeezing, pitching, weighing, rubbing and shaking her Big Boobs. When my hands and fingers contacted her nipples, her body jerked. Ah,,,,,sensitive nipples, she asked me to be gentle with her two peaks. At that moment, I didn't gave a rats ass what she requested, all I wanted to do was to make her wetter and hungrier for my dick. Eventually, she got used to me playing with her 2 nipples and she knew I would not stop. Besides her excellent BBBJ, she deep throated me. Her deep throat actions is like BBBJ, DP, BBBJ,,,,,DP and continued the BJ. She did at least 5 DP, I wanted her not to stop but since this was the first time we did the transaction, I obliged her and not being too demanding, I said ok, fine!

Almost 20 minutes of BBBJ and catbath, she asked if that felt good. I simply gave a sly smile and it was that obvious. She took the Condom (DUREX) which I brought and put it on. She mounted me. She is quite tight. With her squating above me, she was pumping me with hard & long strokes with occasional short sudden jerk and push. While she was riding me, I talk dirty, in chinese, and she was moaning like a cat. I told her I wanted her to have at least 1 orgasm, hopefully she has multiple. She was then, like changing from squarting to kneeling and back to squarting again. I was, all this time, laid flat on the bed enjoying the intercourse.

I have been with women, I do have some sexual experience with ladies. I believed, she came and had an explosive orgasm. I felt her sweat on her back, it was like she was air-sprayed with persperation, the sweat was evenly distributed. So, my conclusion, she did not fake the orgasm. she rested for a moment on top of me while trying to retrieve her composure. She suggested we change position, we did doggie, no mirrors, so unable to see her titties swinging wildly. Was a little uncomfortable as her upper legs was longer than mine so no thrill for me this time round. Changed to missionary, she satrted moaning and calling me "Good Names" in chinese and encouraging me to pound & pump her harder. Moved her legs around in order to make deeper penatration, like the position with one leg on the bed and the other over you shoulder, you know? Finally came in the condom and inside her.

She indeed has sensitive nipples, after the sexual romp, her nipples are still in the aroused state. I noticed ripples & goose bumps around her areolae and seemed to be darker in colour, otherwise, before the deed commenced, she has dark pinkish nipples. I think her sensitive nipples are her achilles heel from getting too wet, so to turn on her vigina tap, play with her nipples. Not only am I a boobman, I am also a 'after sex' chatter. While taking a shower which I told her I would like to be alone, she stood outside the shower as she is afraid I might think she might steal from me, so in the interest of all parties involved, she was with me at all times. Drying up, sat down had a drink of my own bottled water and a cigarette. I reached for my wallet and took out RMB200 but paid her RMB220.00, standard rates for service charge, right? 10%.

We talked some more, finally another closed card opened, she told me she works as a sales woman at Lau Jie selling clothing from 4PM to 1AM. She is from JiangSu. I did not probe further. What was interesting was the fact that she mentioned she will introduce part-time WL's who are SYT and we could do threesome. She even offered her apartment for the deeds and also asked if she could watch if threesome was not the order of the day. I said, the SYT MUST not be unattractive and the sex must be as good as our if not better. I also added that she could be the sex trainer and director to the part-timers. That was the only 2 criterias I asked for. Told her, I will contact her soon.

To summarize, she is definately not pretty, more to the unattractive side, In my opinion, she is nearly 40 or early 40's but overall experience was reasonably good considering I only paid RMB220.00 for about 2 hours of sex and a chat. Probably will look her up again for threesome. I ask if she wanted her pictures to be taken, she said since she is not pretty, she would appreciated if I only take photos of her best selling point (her upper body). I will be trying to post the pictures as I am still learning how to paste photos.

Hi bro,
You are the man, we should meet up and the three should cheong together.

My humble two cents.

waikeekee
19-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.

Abang and Tuan aakamu;

I will be extremely happy to meet you and of course my Idol Mr. Tony Stark. Hopefully, the cheonging would be sooner than later.

Ar,,,,Hm,,,,one more thing, next time, in your reply, please do not quote my WHOLE posting. Just think it is not necessary. Also my humble dua sens!

Have a good day!

aakumu
19-07-2009, 04:35 PM
I will be extremely happy to meet you and of course my Idol Mr. Tony Stark. Hopefully, the cheonging would be sooner than later.

Hi bro,
Me not Abang lah.......... you and abang Tony Stark should be my cheonging Abang.
JUST lived therefor awhile, cannot consider myself abang, later real abang will be angry...........:D:D

My humble two cents.

Tony Stark
19-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Hello all Samster;

Hahahahahaha bro very kum dong you dedicate this FR to me. Looks like you got a very good fukk indeed! At first I thought you told me her no. does not work anymore. I just checked. It works!

I like the part of meeting the FL in her apartment. That adds to the already adrenalin pumping excitement. You know that kan cheong feeling? Once she opens the door and if I see her boobs almost popping out. My cock will sure go mari kita. LOL. Trying to get the commercial feeling down to the minimal in order to get the ultimate enjoyment. Very different feeling from KTV, Sauna and BBS.

Didn't know a random FL that I bumped into on the streets of SZ can make you a happy man. Hahaha. Didn't expect to get such excellent service from a FL! Guess my lurking efforts on Luohu Streets in the wee hours did not go in vain. LOL.

Yes the looks department of her is not that good but I'm very impressed with her body. Especially her DD bobo and figure! For her age it is amazing! Sometimes I bonk MILFs also. That's why I bothered to keep her contact. And some more she has new SYT lobang for us to savour. Ask her to source for natural big boobs type. :p

Just remember we don't overpay them otherwise they get spoilt and become greedy. RMB200 for MILF is consider good deal for her already. LHC and XXC MM only RMB120-150. Please keep this contact to yourself only. I only share this contact with good and close forum contributors only. Thanks. :)

Hi bro,

Hehehe bro I think you better standby a few mobile phones in case they got lost again in SZ wor! :D

aakumu
19-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Just remember we don't overpay them otherwise they get spoilt and become greedy. RMB200 for MILF is consider good deal for her already. LHC and XXC MM only RMB120-150. Please keep this contact to yourself only. I only share this contact with good and close forum contributors only. Thanks. :)

Hehehe bro I think you better standby a few mobile phones in case they got lost again in SZ wor! :D
Hi bro,
Not the phones that got lost but the contact numbers in the phone, this time I have it save on my laptop so will not get lost. I got your china number, do you mind if I pass you my china no?

My humble two cents.

goldpoker
19-07-2009, 10:23 PM
News just reported super big tai feng at SZ n HK lol ...

Keep a look out worz !!

waikeekee
19-07-2009, 10:44 PM
News just reported super big tai feng at SZ n HK lol ...

Keep a look out worz !!

Sorry my friend. You are too late to report, The typhoon (T9) over liao. Now only windy in HKG and Guang Dong. Anyway, thanks for your concern.

Tony Stark
20-07-2009, 12:39 AM
Helping bro waikeekee to post pics of his Shenzhen Big Tits MILF FL Field Report (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/67504-shenzhen-info-needed-117.html#post3932444).

Please show some encouragement by adding his rep points so he can bring us more delicious stuff. :D

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4347/4347846c8746454c2130c76d7c73188dab9852e.jpg

Good skin complexion even though she's in her late 30s or early 40s.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4347/43478501d8fc651e9368ed137b203bf1f0b8fd0.jpg

Signs of slight sagging. Her tits have seen better days. Imagine when she's in her
prime. From the looks of her nipples she might have given birth before? Wondering
how her tummy looks like?

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4347/4347851c118fbe88346a7c050be2e26e3f60620.jpg

Hope I can squeeze her 36D tits and become sperm brothers with bro waikeekee
in the future. LOL.

goldpoker
20-07-2009, 07:08 AM
Sorry my friend. You are too late to report, The typhoon (T9) over liao. Now only windy in HKG and Guang Dong. Anyway, thanks for your concern.

Lol Sadden ...
Btw does it mean it is going to be windy these 1-2 mths ?

adidas88
20-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Just tell them you need kaki to play "Fight The Landlord"...
not enough ... play 斗地主 onli 3 person ...
must tell them .. i need kaki's to play 麻将 .. :D :D

I like the part of meeting the FL in her apartment. That adds to the already adrenalin pumping excitement.
is it safe to meet the FL in their apartments ???
wat happen if there r 4 thugs waiting inside to rob u ??
ain't such scenario similiar to the "follow OKT to view SYT's" in CP ??
and the victims got beaten up and robbed ??

Hehehe bro I think you better standby a few mobile phones in case they got lost again in SZ wor!
a few phones ??? enough meh ???

Hi bro,
Not the phones that got lost but the contact numbers in the phone, this time I have it save on my laptop so will not get lost.
maybe this time u'll lost ur laptop ...

aakumu
20-07-2009, 11:47 AM
not enough ... play 斗地主 onli 3 person ...
must tell them .. i need kaki's to play 麻将 .. :D :D

a few phones ??? enough meh ???

maybe this time u'll lost ur laptop ...

Hi bro,
Gang up on me hah.......
Why, you never had your phone stolen before?
can't a bro get a break?
I did give my China no to bro bonk88, he knows I did try to contact him.
Maybe next time I could have your no so could contact.
By the way, what happen to the two bottles of ribina I left there?

My humble two cents.