PDA

View Full Version : Shenzhen Info Needed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

tianhao69
02-03-2010, 10:02 AM
u no need to bring anything lar ..
u have so many meimei's to hug and keep u warm all the time ...

KNN ... GZ is even hotter than SZ ...

Temperature hot or chicks hot ? Perhaps, both ?:confused:

ISO 9002
02-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Drink kopi this coming week end leh, will be in CP with BRO WKK.

Orhhh you die liao! You mentioned someone's name! :mad: :D

Meet you for kopi soon. :)

Assuming big party happening in CP. May I know what is the budget spenting there per night with the gathering? Vit M running low la.......thanks

Since you'll be in China soon. Give me a call for more details. Cheers. :)

Sinoview
02-03-2010, 04:21 PM
KNN ... GZ is even hotter than SZ ...

The temp inland are always more severe as compared to those near the sea.
Like between temp is GZ n DG vs HK, SZ or ZH.

When its cold gz n dg ll be colder than HK n SZ. But when it hot it's also likewise.

U in GZ now me in SZ. .....like "changing guard"...hehe.....

goldpoker
02-03-2010, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=ISO 9002;4626036]Orhhh you die liao! You mentioned someone's name! :mad: :D

Meet you for kopi soon. :)[/l QUOTE]

Haha, only those who know will know la, not full name mah.

Ya kopi real soon! Must treat you n him to a meal at least, for the thanks last trip haha =)

adidas88
03-03-2010, 01:56 AM
U in GZ now me in SZ. .....like "changing guard"...hehe.....
ya lor ...
when i am in SZ .. u r in GZ ...
now i am in GZ ... u r in SZ ...
but ... very soon ... we'll meet in CP ... hehehhe ...

ISO 9002
03-03-2010, 02:00 AM
Haha, only those who know will know la, not full name mah.

Haha kanasai already so obvious it's who liao! :D

wansomemilk
05-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Hi all,

Will be there this weekend.

Any bros in SZX, MACAU or ZMT?

PM me.

ISO 9002
05-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi all,

Will be there this weekend.

Any bros in SZX, MACAU or ZMT?

Many bros will be in CP this weekend. :D

wuxiboyz
07-03-2010, 03:27 PM
any bros been to He Dong KTV at luohu district?

localhunter
08-03-2010, 04:08 PM
hi, i will be going to SZ on 14th march - 17 march .. any brother will be around?
Which hotel should i stay for cheap and reasonable price?? Thanks ...
this will be my 1st time in China.

wandel
08-03-2010, 08:03 PM
hi bro, i may reach there on 25 march, i have not plan anything yet. any bro there during this date?

tianhao69
09-03-2010, 08:04 AM
any bros been to He Dong KTV at luohu district?

Wonderful place, really accomodating girls if you lavish read Maos on them. All you can eat and then some... :p

Even the cute mamasans are game, best part is you get one mamasan to return to your hotel room with her girl/s and allow her to demonstrate superior shuangfei technique to her girls. Your manhood may not last what your body/mind desire. :eek:

goldpoker
09-03-2010, 04:32 PM
FR on SZ and CP trip, 3rd to 8th march.

1st night in SZ - Futian
Went by Tiger, surprisingly it reached earlier then the ETA timing ...
Went to futian in cab , only 25 mins ride from Bao An to Futian.

After checking in Hotel, i was brought by a brother to Shang Sha BBS, Heard from the previous trip to this trip, there are 60-70 BBS with at least 7 WL each.
When we reach, had a big dissapointment again, I guess there were only 5-6 BBS open. Worst still, mostly were not interested in getting out of their BBS.
Dmg quoted by a few of the WL willing to go out is 400RMB, not for me thou =X
Was told the peak timing to choose is 9-10pm

Was too shagged to go for other stuff so went back hotel and ask hotel staff to arrange massage.
As always, hotel dmg is way higher..
They only provided HJ for special services.
Massage 2 hours, Dmg is 150, with HJ additional 300.
Had to just it over n done with, putting the hopes on the next day !!

Brb with day 2

Cheers
Recuit GP
(still in very early stage of learning, do share with me if there are stuff i can improve, Thanks!)

goldpoker
09-03-2010, 05:06 PM
FR on SZ and CP trip, 3rd to 8th march.
Will include some minor detail, for ppl newer then me, hope the seniors dont mind.

2nd day in Moving from SZ - Futian to SZ - LH
Stayed at Peng Nian Hotel
Morning had no seniors to bring me, so had to just catch some shopping above LH train station.
Rested till 8pm before the programs started.

1 Bro in LH, knew some drivers, requested for 2 of them to bring WL to my hotel for viewing.
Had quite some trouble, as the hotel are not very Girl-friendly.
They called the room and and only allowed 2 to enter each time.
The quality was quite good at least for me, request for tall and slim.
Was able to pick 2 out of the 2 batches that came up, but 1 refused to go drinking so had to stick with 1.

After Chatting realise they were from XXC, regreted not able to find out the exact location, would have save another 200RMB for the driver tips, with more selections.
XXC Dmg, mine was 600RMB for LT, include driver tips
Heard from a senior avr Dmg is 400RMB, Neg.

So we proceed to a Clean KTV near my hotel, had a few drink for 2 hours and went back.

This day is just a teaching i learn by the hard way, so hope the new bro will not go though it as well.
Back in hotel by 12 pm, Had 2 bonks before resting.
By 3 pm the WL is making a big fuzz asking for me too let her go back.

In CP the WL if LT will stay till nxt day at least 8-9, if i am not mistaken.
This WL said the LT is only for 5 hours, no matter what she doesnt wants to stay, as she was destroying my mood in CN i just had let her go, after paying the Dmg.

1 of the senior told me the timing of LT must be Neg before bringing back..
So a painfull lesson learned.

Service is over still quite acceptable, except the leaving early part.
2nd time in SZ, 2nd time of bad experience, problem lies with no mentor for me in SZ.

Brb with day 3 at CP Tread

Cheers
Recuit GP
(still in very early stage of learning, do share with me if there are stuff i can improve, Thanks!)

Vertu
09-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Will be there coming 23rd.....

How come i check weather forecast saying highest is 22 degree but some bro here say is so hot in SZ ?

Pls help clarify can ?

Thanks

adidas88
09-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Will be there coming 23rd.....
How come i check weather forecast saying highest is 22 degree but some bro here say is so hot in SZ ?
Pls help clarify can ?
Thanks
weather in china have changed drastically between last wk and this wk ....
so u never know what kind of weather it will be by end of this mth ...

ISO 9002
09-03-2010, 11:50 PM
After Chatting realise they were from XXC, regreted not able to find out the exact location, would have save another 200RMB for the driver tips, with more selections.
XXC Dmg, mine was 600RMB for LT, include driver tips
Heard from a senior avr Dmg is 400RMB, Neg.

So we proceed to a Clean KTV near my hotel, had a few drink for 2 hours and went back.

This day is just a teaching i learn by the hard way, so hope the new bro will not go though it as well.
Back in hotel by 12 pm, Had 2 bonks before resting.
By 3 pm the WL is making a big fuzz asking for me too let her go back.

In CP the WL if LT will stay till nxt day at least 8-9, if i am not mistaken.
This WL said the LT is only for 5 hours, no matter what she doesnt wants to stay, as she was destroying my mood in CN i just had let her go, after paying the Dmg.

1 of the senior told me the timing of LT must be Neg before bringing back..
So a painfull lesson learned.

I know it's too good to be true when I initially read that your overnight is ¥600 even with ¥200 inclusive for taxi driver's cut before 12am. SZ BBS girls will usually ask for ¥600-800 for overnight session from 12am till 8am only. Before 12am they'll even ask for more. Haha greedy right? For these WLs their definition of end of overnight session is when the sun comes out. Don't let the PRCs makan your gow gow next time. :cool: Hahaha. :D

You cannot use CP as a benchmark. Each city has got its own style. You're naive if you believe what those street OKTs tell you that their stocks are office girl, sales girl, student, mistress, virgin, etc. All are bullshit. Hahahahaha.

SZ BBS in general is only good for ST only. For LT better stick to KTVs or other reliable arrangements. You can negotiate with these BBS girls or street FLs for LT arrangements. But can you assure yourself that they'll keep their promises or your valuables safe? Hehehe.

Me wait for your kopi in CP until hair turned grey liao. Guess have to call and jio you for kopi instead. :D :cool:

weather in china have changed drastically between last wk and this wk ....
so u never know what kind of weather it will be by end of this mth ...

That is so true. The weather in Guangdong is really haywire these past 3 weeks. You can have one week super cold then one week warm and turned cool again!

goldpoker
10-03-2010, 08:19 AM
I know it's too good to be true when I initially read that your overnight is ¥600 even with ¥200 inclusive for taxi driver's cut before 12am. SZ BBS girls will usually ask for ¥600-800 for overnight session from 12am till 8am only. Before 12am they'll even ask for more. Haha greedy right? For these WLs their definition of end of overnight session is when the sun comes out. Don't let the PRCs makan your gow gow next time. :cool: Hahaha. :D

SZ BBS in general is only good for ST only. For LT better stick to KTVs or other reliable arrangements. You can negotiate with these BBS girls or street FLs for LT arrangements. But can you assure yourself that they'll keep their promises or your valuables safe? Hehehe.

Me wait for your kopi in CP until hair turned grey liao. Guess have to call and jio you for kopi instead. :D :cool:

Haiz... learn my lesson the hard way... nvm la, still lots of chance for me =D

I heard u back in silly pore, can kopi in here le lol.. i came back yest morning.
I tried to msg u for kopi at least for the last day, then i realise u changed ur numb... LOL
That is the problem of me going over CN with such long interval, lots of things changed.

ISO 9002
10-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Haiz... learn my lesson the hard way... nvm la, still lots of chance for me =D

I heard u back in silly pore, can kopi in here le lol.. i came back yest morning.
I tried to msg u for kopi at least for the last day, then i realise u changed ur numb... LOL
That is the problem of me going over CN with such long interval, lots of things changed.

How you know my whereabouts? KNN you spying on me is it!? :mad: Anyway now you see me, now you don't. Guess where I'm hopping to next? :D

goldpoker
10-03-2010, 07:42 PM
How you know my whereabouts? KNN you spying on me is it!? :mad: Anyway now you see me, now you don't. Guess where I'm hopping to next? :D

Haha, using satellite also hard to track u, i tink i dont want to even guess LOL.

Now only trying hard to get some way which can let me go CP often ...
Big challenge for me eh ... lol

ISO 9002
10-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Now only trying hard to get some way which can let me go CP often ...
Big challenge for me eh ... lol

Want to go to CP often? Employ yourself by being self employed loh. :D You can also consult CASH KING how he can fly to and cheong CP once or twice a month. :D

adidas88
10-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Want to go to CP often? Employ yourself by being self employed loh. :D

like u lor .... now is the BOSS .... :) :)

goldpoker
11-03-2010, 08:51 AM
Want to go to CP often? Employ yourself by being self employed loh. :D You can also consult CASH KING how he can fly to and cheong CP once or twice a month. :D

Thats y wanna meet CASH KING for some advice mah, LOL
But no luck leh ... right infront of me also nv have the chance to consult him =X

Self Employed cannot la, not that standard yet, too Junior to be self employed in CP.

adidas88
11-03-2010, 01:29 PM
You can also consult CASH KING how he can fly to and cheong CP once or twice a month.
u crazy izzit ??? fly and cheong CP once or twice a month .... seow !!!
the first quarter of the yr is always a busy traveling period for me ...
New Year, CNY, my gal birthday, business trip ...
after the first quarter ... will slow down ...
then will pick up again from the 3rd quarter ... :)
but not like once or twice a month to CP ... :mad:
But no luck leh ... right infront of me also nv have the chance to consult him..
bro ... did we meet before ??

goldpoker
11-03-2010, 02:14 PM

Almost, I guess i walked pass u without knowing, If u remb, last friday at PZL, u were talking to Bro WKK, he asked me to go ahead with a WL he jio to footiee massage.

After that he came in and was saying he was chatting with Cash King =p
So I knew u were there but no chance to know u la =(

prcsytlover
11-03-2010, 04:14 PM
then will pick up again from the 3rd quarter ... :)
but not like once or twice a month to CP ... :mad:

hmm.. looking at ur record last year, is close to once a month liao.

then looking thru ur plan this 1st quarter, it's like 1-2 times a month liao.

and to think that u going to pick up the pace after 3rd quarter..

Are u going to report to CP every weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

prcsytlover
11-03-2010, 04:18 PM

Are u going to report to CP every weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
oh and forget to add..

looking at ur record 2 years back when u just step foot on CP,

it's once every 2 month..

scary pace!!! that just shows the power of CK!!!

adidas88
11-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Almost, I guess i walked pass u without knowing, If u remb, last friday at PZL, u were talking to Bro WKK, he asked me to go ahead with a WL he jio to footiee massage.
After that he came in and was saying he was chatting with Cash King
So I knew u were there but no chance to know u la
OIC ... never mind lar ..
we'll have a chance to meet soon ... in CP .... :D
Are u going to report to CP every weekend!!

oh and forget to add..
KNN ... u liddat suan me goot meh ??? :mad:
and u got nothing better to do izzit ???
keep track of my record .... :mad:

goldpoker
11-03-2010, 10:05 PM
we'll have a chance to meet soon ... in CP .... :D

KNN ... u liddat suan me goot meh ??? :mad:
and u got nothing better to do izzit ???
keep track of my record .... :mad:

Ya... Fighting hard so can go CP often :x

eh... The 2nd 1 not I post de lol...
Keep track no use must c u in person den gt use :p

ISO 9002
12-03-2010, 12:00 AM
But no luck leh ... right infront of me also nv have the chance to consult him =X

You also goondu! Never ask WKK to intro CASH KING to you.

then will pick up again from the 3rd quarter ...
but not like once or twice a month to CP ...

Walau I stated facts but you scold me crazy. :( Look at what bro prcsytlover has listed out for your CP travel records. I did not exaggerate when I said that you travel to CP on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. :D

oh and forget to add..

Yes don't pray pray. When CP MMs know CASH KING has returned they just went berserk! Hahaha. :D

we'll have a chance to meet soon ... in CP ....

Bro goldpoker CASH KING is right. You can only meet him in CP. It's impossible to get an appointment to see CASH KING in Singapore unless you're VVVIP. :D

goldpoker
12-03-2010, 10:08 AM
You also goondu! Never ask WKK to intro CASH KING to you.

Bro goldpoker CASH KING is right. You can only meet him in CP. It's impossible to get an appointment to see CASH KING in Singapore unless you're VVVIP. :D

Bo Bian, we started our session like half hour, then i know CK is outside..
Nvm la i guess still got many chance to meet there 1 =)

Me not very greedy, aim to be able to go once every 2 month i happy le lol.

localhunter
12-03-2010, 02:00 PM
hello bro ... i will be going to SZ on this coming sunday. Can anyone recommend me a hotel? this would be my 1st trip to SZ. I am looking for a hotel range around RM100 and also convinient for me to go out. I had read the whole thread but still cannot find the exact information that i need and i am worry some of the information might be outdated. Kindly advise please. :)

dust
12-03-2010, 09:23 PM
bro hunter,

RMB100? Difficult to find la......i suggest u go massage centre to overnight....about 100rmb include food and massage....my opion and i alway sleep overnight:)

hello bro ... i will be going to SZ on this coming sunday. Can anyone recommend me a hotel? this would be my 1st trip to SZ. I am looking for a hotel range around RM100 and also convinient for me to go out. I had read the whole thread but still cannot find the exact information that i need and i am worry some of the information might be outdated. Kindly advise please. :)

closetspacefull
12-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Here's my humble info gleaned from recent trips to SZ. Have an apt there and its my chill area where I go for a weekend getaway occasionally.

One option is Queen Spa although a little more than your budget but you gets lots of extras.

24hrs (starting from entry) will cost you 168rmb (+10 or 15% service charge). You can get 3 main lounge items or 1 90min session massage and they will waive the entry fee. They have actual beds (dorm style but surprisingly private) in their sleeping area if you don't want to sleep in the main hall and its quiet, blankets are pretty good (feels like down but probably not).

Small tip, general seating area on 4th floor is usually quieter and lounging chairs are wider and more comfortable then on the 3rd floor.

Obviously bad thing is you cannot bring girl in there for hanky-pankie. Free stuff you can get: 1 drink soda/tea, unlimited self-service teas (from self-service counter on 3rd floor), soft-serve & normal mango ice-cream, seasonal fruits...

Although I have an apt in SZ, sometimes I just sleep over at Queen since its nice to wake up and swim in their deserted but unheated lap pool (33m), step into the dry sauna for a good sweat and top it off with a dip in the jacuzzi. Excellent method to recover from a hangover or just plain ol starting the day.

Alot of the girls who do the massages/ear picking are pretty and young (although not as drop dead gorgeous as some other places), but usually chatty and friendly enough to shoot the breeze with. You can pick the girls up if you're good enough or willing to flash enough money, but why bother if you're hitting the KTVs. Also, there are bbs-esque short time girls in the chun right behind the spa (less than 2mins walking). Going rates are 150rmb for short time, with lots of big boob girls. Best time to hit the place is in the morning/afternoon as there has been occasional raids at night.

My personal opinion is that Shenzhen KTV girls are alot sexier than their Chanping and Changan counterparts. Bi da oh KTV (betterole I think is the English name) is right next to Queen Spa and has decent selection of girls last time I was in there. Of course they cost more than CP/CA but they usually dress better and make-up is not so over the top. This is at least for the better KTVs. There's even a Korean KTV (although the girls are mainly chinese from the regions close to North Korea) with girls who all speak Korean and look korean nearby as well. SZ KTVs rarely have the strip all shows like Chang-an but that's really not my cup of tea.

For 200rmb, you can also get decent lodgings around luohu area. Approx (2-3 star Singapore rating for comparison). 100rmb will probably only get you the cheapest of squirrel holes which officially, are not open to foreigners (yes Singaporeans even though Chinese are foreigners).

My info can be out-of-date as now I find myself rarely going to KTVs or even cheonging for the matter. I'm the type to prefer a familiar face and have been maintaining the same girl for the past half year.

localhunter
13-03-2010, 12:11 AM
thanks bro for the quick info. Can i ask which district is better with food and entertainment? or perhaps pick up? Luo Hu or Fu tian? If i choose Luo Hu, which hotel will be better? cause i want to book online now. Is fu tian is very far from Luo Hu? my customer recommend me to stay at futian Xing Hua hotel.

ISO 9002
13-03-2010, 01:36 AM
My personal opinion is that Shenzhen KTV girls are alot sexier than their Chanping and Changan counterparts. Bi da oh KTV (betterole I think is the English name) is right next to Queen Spa and has decent selection of girls last time I was in there. Of course they cost more than CP/CA but they usually dress better and make-up is not so over the top. This is at least for the better KTVs.

Yes bro similiar to all big China cities I agree that SZ KTV girls are hotter and have better fashion sense than CA/CP KTV girls. I came across many drop dead gorgeous KTV babes around Luohu area. :) As the saying goes 一分钱一分货. CA/CP is more for economical cheonging. After a long absence from Macau I find myself cheonging back there. ;)

adidas88
13-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Yes bro similiar to all big China cities I agree that SZ KTV girls are hotter and have better fashion sense than CA/CP KTV girls. I came across many drop dead gorgeous KTV babes around Luohu area. :) As the saying goes 一分钱一分货. CA/CP is more for economical cheonging. After a long absence from Macau I find myself cheonging back there. ;)
bro ... how cum u never bring me to SZ KTV before ?? :mad:

wandel
13-03-2010, 10:19 AM
hi bro, which hotel, Sunshine or Panglin will you recommend? any recommendation on the okt? sorry, i have read the past 1yr thread and not able to find any. pls help. ty.

goldpoker
13-03-2010, 10:27 AM
hi bro, which hotel, Sunshine or Panglin will you recommend? any recommendation on the okt? sorry, i have read the past 1yr thread and not able to find any. pls help. ty.

Bro, at least state what are your requirement like budget, areas, prefer things included and stuff, so many hotel over at SZ. How do people recommend if your have no requirements.

wandel
13-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Bro, at least state what are your requirement like budget, areas, prefer things included and stuff, so many hotel over at SZ. How do people recommend if your have no requirements.

hi bro, sorry! this is my first trip there. budget should be about 600rmb. should stay at lowu district. planning to go hk or macau later. ty.

localhunter
13-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Futian and Luo Hu district is near to each other? Which district is much more better ?? is all the hotel in SZ provide wifi?? thanks.
Some brother from WSG recommend Day Inn hotel ?

goldpoker
13-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Futian and Luo Hu district is near to each other? Which district is much more better ?? is all the hotel in SZ provide wifi?? thanks.

Which hotel, i cant recommend, but i think most hotel i stayed has no Wifi even in the so called, 2nd best in LH.

Futain is quite far from Lh, so if you want go around in LH just stick to LH hotels will be better, Futain to LH should be around half hour at least

ISO 9002
13-03-2010, 03:28 PM
RMB100? Difficult to find la......i suggest u go massage centre to overnight....about 100rmb include food and massage....my opion and i alway sleep overnight :)

¥100 hotels still can find in Luo Hu area but old and run down. Some even include free internet usage. These cheap places are good for dumping your heavy luggages while you go out for cheonging.

bro ... how cum u never bring me to SZ KTV before ?? :mad:

Thought you only go to SZ for shopping trips with your KC? :confused: Ok lah contact me if want to cheong SZ KTVs loh. ;)

adidas88
13-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Thought you only go to SZ for shopping trips with your KC? :confused: Ok lah contact me if want to cheong SZ KTVs loh.
aiyah ... after shopping trips can 偷吃吗 。。。 :D :D

¥100 hotels still can find in Luo Hu area but old and run down. Some even include free internet usage. These cheap places are good for dumping your heavy luggages while you go out for cheonging.
honestly i cannot imagine how a 100rmb/nite hotels can look like ...:(

SpIkEY
13-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Tried once staying in a 100RMB motel ..

Dun do it ..rather head to san shui hotel at luowu district ..Thats imo .:)

localhunter
13-03-2010, 06:37 PM
so i guess ... Luo Hu area is much more better than Futian. Hmmm ... my budget is not 100yen ... is rm100 ... hehehehhee ..
i am going there tomorrow morning. Any brother going also? Maybe we can cheong together. Some brother even mention that from SZ to Dongguan only 1 hour time. :D

goldpoker
13-03-2010, 07:10 PM
so i guess ... Luo Hu area is much more better than Futian. Hmmm ... my budget is not 100yen ... is rm100 ... hehehehhee ..
i am going there tomorrow morning. Any brother going also? Maybe we can cheong together. Some brother even mention that from SZ to Dongguan only 1 hour time. :D

It is less thn 1 hr train ride I tink 35mins but exclude waiting time.
Go to chang ping events n take a look very hot place:)
chang ping is v additive for me at least :x
missing it badly ...

adidas88
13-03-2010, 07:23 PM
RM$100/nite is more like it ...
100yen/nite ??? think u can sleep on the street ... :D

futian area is far away from LH ... but closer to tourist places like Windows of the World, Happy Valley, Splendid China, China Folk Culture Village etc etc ...

for cheong purpose in SZ ... it's better to stay in LH ...
and also dun stay in 100rmb/nite hotel else no ktv gals will go back with u for ON .... :rolleyes:

prcsytlover
13-03-2010, 09:56 PM
aiyah ... after shopping trips can 偷吃吗 。。。 :D :D

honestly i cannot imagine how a 100rmb/nite hotels can look like ...:(
they are many things u can't imagine in china loh..

can u imagine that the prduction cost of a lighter in china is only 3cts..

wandel
13-03-2010, 11:36 PM
hi bro, pls help on this?? my budget for the hotel is about 600rmb at LH. ty

ISO 9002
14-03-2010, 12:40 AM
honestly i cannot imagine how a 100rmb/nite hotels can look like ... :(

Those ¥80/night hotel room is rather run down but condition and hygience is at least better than those LHC and XXC BBS ghetto rooms. Hotel reception staff will even double up as an OKT and bring you girls for room service at ¥120-150 per shot. :D

for cheong purpose in SZ ... it's better to stay in LH ...
and also dun stay in 100rmb/nite hotel else no ktv gals will go back with u for ON .... :rolleyes:

Hahaha this is so true! For KTV cheonging better stay somewhere decent such as Lao Di Fang Hotel. Near to many KTVs and clubs.

Sinoview
14-03-2010, 07:41 AM

For a budget but clean n modern hotel in almost all over know city n towns in China look for the following three hotel chains.

1. Home Inn 如家 : ?????????????????????? (http://www.homeinns.com/resvhomeinns/home/index.aspx)

2. 7 Days Inn : 7???????????????????????? (http://www.7daysinn.cn/)

3. Motel168 : ??168?? - ??????,?????? (http://www.motel168.com/)

We can say they r very good value hotel for budget travelers. Prices range fm 120rmb onward depending on the dates n location. They r also quite well located too. For example around SZ - Louhu there r abt 6 to 7 hotels fm these three chain.

The room r new, clean n safe wif free BB internet connection. But they r "spartanly" renovated wif min luxury. Just providing a clean n safe place to rest n sleep.

There are also many new such new n up coming chain coming up all over china.....Haha.....who say China dont hv cheap n good hotel for budget travelers ?
Safe Fun.

johnnylomas
15-03-2010, 03:47 AM
hi bro, pls help on this?? my budget for the hotel is about 600rmb at LH. ty

i think panglin and sunshine opposite each other. sunshine should be slightly higher priced than panglin. not much diff. abt 600-700rmb+.
hope this helps.

bulls72
15-03-2010, 10:47 AM
just return from sz agree to all bro almost all the massage centre close down, oni serve regular, luckily meet this taxi driver. he recommand us to huang jiang 1 of the massage centre 1 hr ride from sz taxi fare r rmb450 two way . below r the happening.

1s reach the place was a bit disappointed becos abit run down, but when process to the hotel the place r ok. was brought to a room to choice the girls. demand was rmb400/2/unlimited, u can add rmb100 for a junior( mean just new to this line n under training) girl was young n nt much experience. pussy was tight, believe most of the bro will like it. another thing to mention is that if u n ur friend both book 2 girl u can request for xchange within the two hr.

starting of the was a long bath with the 2 girl will giving a bj 1st, after that process to the bed the senior will give a list of service like frencing, boob rubbing, ar, bj n all kinds, u can bonk them 1 by 1 thought out the service. if time allow u can xchange the girl with ur friend next door. provided ur r powerful enough to bonk all 4 girl in 2 hr. veri nice experience. demand r rmb400 + rmb100 veri cheap rite.

any bro 1 2 visit the plasce can pm mi for te drive ctc. bye

Vertu
16-03-2010, 07:02 PM
I will be at SZ 24th...

Will be staying Futian / Hua Qiang Bei area

Any happening place to intro ?

Any bro got OKT ctc to share ?

wandel
16-03-2010, 09:36 PM
i think panglin and sunshine opposite each other. sunshine should be slightly higher priced than panglin. not much diff. abt 600-700rmb+.
hope this helps.

ty for the information. i may get laodifang for lower cost, will use the save money for other. any bros there end of next week?

goldpoker
17-03-2010, 11:36 AM
I will be at SZ 24th...

Will be staying Futian / Hua Qiang Bei area

Futian I stayed at wei Ye na jiu Dian.
Less thn 300 rmb hotel quite ok.
I for my last time there learn that okt there just earn xtra tips, go Shang sha there n look for WLs.
Got 60-70 bbs, try go around 9-10 not any later.

goldpoker
17-03-2010, 11:40 AM
hope this helps.

I stay in panglin 2 weeks ago, it is 680, but got a service tax dunno for what de makes it 800 rmb, rooms are just normal.
Previously stayed in this hotel hua an jiu Dian. V v nice place. Can check it out

ReturntoKL
18-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Hi, any bros in SZ on 2th May wanna go party together as my bro and I will be there .....

kindly reply thanks

Vertu
20-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Futian I stayed at wei Ye na jiu Dian.
Less thn 300 rmb hotel quite ok.
I for my last time there learn that okt there just earn xtra tips, go Shang sha there n look for WLs.
Got 60-70 bbs, try go around 9-10 not any later.

Have not been to 'shang sha'....

Heard is rather happening , is it far from Hua Qiang bei ?

take cab just tell cabbie 'shang sha' or ?

Thanks

johnnylomas
20-03-2010, 03:34 PM
I stay in panglin 2 weeks ago, it is 680, but got a service tax dunno for what de makes it 800 rmb, rooms are just normal.
Previously stayed in this hotel hua an jiu Dian. V v nice place. Can check it out

i've not stayed there, but you mean hua an guo ji da jiu dian, or in sub english - hua an conifer international hotel? cost abt 600 without taxes?
if it's nice, perhaps will check it out as well.

johnnylomas
20-03-2010, 03:35 PM

Thanks

yeah. just tell them 上沙 can liao.

bulls72
20-03-2010, 05:24 PM

Thanks

just return from sz hearing the taxi drive said that shang sha r expensive liao y not try on huang jiang just next 2 sz district can read on my post. the massage r veri interesting n the hotel rm r @ 138rbm. rm ok veri cheap n not bad.

SpIkEY
21-03-2010, 07:34 PM
下沙 is also another not too bad place for bonking .

:)

ReturntoKL
21-03-2010, 08:57 PM
hi bros, can any1 tell me if sha zui is still around in SZ? Thanks in advance....:)

japcraver
25-03-2010, 07:28 PM
After reading the latest thread seem that it's not the right time to go SHEN ZHEN. What to do ... already booked Tiger Airways for 13 Apr.:confused:

Being first time there, i really need our old birds here to guide me on hotel accommodation and fun places, not so much of KTVs, but clean massage joints :D

Futian seem a ideal place for my few days there :D

Any bros going there from 13 - 16 Apr ... maybe we can meet up.

Tiger airways reach there at 2305 hrs, any other mode of transport beside taxi ? understand that taxi from Bao An to Futian is only 25 mins ... how much they charge ? By meter or standard rate ?

Thank you :)

ReturntoKL
25-03-2010, 08:44 PM
no one cares to reply nor give some info ?? come on guys

snoopy75
25-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Plane take down ard 2315hrs but by the time you check out probably 0000hrs liao. 2 modes of transport that i know

1). take a bus to Shangsha , tickets can be bought at counter outside Departure terminal.Its located on the right side after you exit arrival terminal,just 50 meters away you cant miss it.Go to counter and tell the cashier u want a ticket to Shangsha they will tell u number of bus to board,pretty easy.And pricing is RM20 if i dont remember wrongly.

2). take a cab down, it will cost you around RM150 .Join the queue and never accept offer from those illegal taxis,firstly they will most prob over charge you or worse blackmail you! I had a frd who just came back from SZ who encountered this.When he reached destination he gave the illegal cabby 2 RMB100 notes but he claims its counterfeit and my friend gave him 2 more RMB100 notes and in total he gave him 7 RMB100 notes and in return the cabby gave him 5 RMB 100 and 1 RMB50 change. Sensing something amiss he went to the hotel and the cashier proved the 5 notes the cabby returned him were counterfeits,he had swapped the real notes in the process :mad:

lastmemory
25-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Shenzhen Guide Social Guide to Shenzhen and Shekou China (http://shenzhen.ning.com/)

no worry bro, u can check this site out what SZ has to offer.

ReturntoKL
25-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Shenzhen Guide Social Guide to Shenzhen and Shekou China (http://shenzhen.ning.com/)

no worry bro, u can check this site out what SZ has to offer.

Bro, I asked about sai zui not about shopping around shenzhen man...

japcraver
26-03-2010, 10:06 AM
1). take a bus to Shangsha , tickets can be bought at counter outside Departure terminal.Its located on the right side after you exit arrival terminal,just 50 meters away you cant miss it. pricing is RM20 if i dont remember wrongly.

2). take a cab down, it will cost you around RM150 .Join the queue and never accept offer from those illegal taxis,

Thanks bro snoopy :)

lastmemory
26-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Bro, I asked about sai zui not about shopping around shenzhen man...

didnt one of your post ask for Party in SZ. What " sai zai"? what the hell is it?

sky lee
26-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Dear All senior bro. Pls highlight to me where is the best place to get FL in shenzhen. 1st week of Apr will be there. Thanks.

ReturntoKL
26-03-2010, 11:45 PM
didnt one of your post ask for Party in SZ. What " sai zai"? what the hell is it?

sai zui not sai zai ok?

lastmemory
27-03-2010, 01:56 AM
sai zui not sai zai ok?

whatever? still dont know what the hell you talking about.

localhunter
27-03-2010, 02:13 AM
Please do not take illegal taxi or some local call it "black car". Why? Cause i just kena conned already. The illegal taxi or so call private car charge me RMB260. Please please take the legal taxi. From Bao An airport to Futian is only RMB100 - RMB 120. Still cheaper. I couldnt find any interesting place to have fun in Futian area. Try to log into Sammy from the hotel but it was block.

Anyway, i went to DJ Disco for 2 night in a row. Quite crowded place but nothing to makan also. Travel down to Luo Hu by subway train cost only RMB2 which is quite cheap. Couldnt find anything also.

I stay at XiangShui hotel in Futian and it only cost me RMB 220 per night. Quite cheap and the room condition is average. The hotel is very near to the subway station. I will be going back to SZ for business but this time i tend to spend 1 day in SZ and will spend more time in Dongguan. :D

snoopy75
27-03-2010, 03:17 AM
Dear All senior bro. Pls highlight to me where is the best place to get FL in shenzhen. 1st week of Apr will be there. Thanks.

I'd been to only to 2 places in SZ, this is my personal experience

1). Shang sha , Sauna joints is ard 300-380 , 120 mins - 2 shots. most gers will do BBBJ in these saunas. Looks wise is ok only i'd give them 6/10 , mostly ard mid twenties,FJ 8/10. There are better ones that cost 300 per shot , gers are pretty 8/10 and ard 20years old but they dont normally do BBBJ only BJ,FJ 7/10.

2). Luo hu , visit the barber shops , they had real pretty and young gers to be true. Age range is like 17-24 , damage RMB120 . BUT try to bring them them to your hotel as its not safe to bonk them in the rooms behind these barber shops why? I had a close frd which upon entering the room and just when he took his clothes off a bunch of men broke into the room and insist to give them whatever he had on him, the poor guy left the barber shop with only RMB 50 in his wallet and i had to TT fund to him in Singapore:mad:Those pimps outside the hotels will also offer gers to u but at a higher price RMB200 but they are actually the same from those Barber joints i mention.

I never tried the room services they offered so i cant comment on that :p

Nice bonking

tunku
27-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Bros, i went to a sensual massage opposite my hotel in futian last night. for 160rmb+30rmb tips i got 2hrs of Japanese massage - from neck to shoulder to back then to balls & cock (no HJ). the feeling is real shiok and it's so cheap.

hope sz bro can advise on a nice and clean place for sensual massage. now staying futian, near fu min mrt station. kamsia :)

Sinoview
27-03-2010, 05:32 PM
hope sz bro can advise on a nice and clean place for sensual massage. now staying futian, near fu min mrt station. kamsia :)

Now the local SZ r cleaning up the city...Yanda almost every where n every corners.

From wat i know there s no "nice n clean" sexy sauna in operation in the SZ city now. All hv shut their shut down temporary at least for now. May be u can try those at Xia Sha...... There s still hv a chance. But no ganrantee.

For those sensual massage there is NO ganrantee u ll enjoy as they r very individual. There are No min std service standard as the HC do not openly offer sensual service.

The best bet for a good time....is to go off the SZ city to those in "guan wai " or better still go to dong guang like ca , cp etc.... There u r ganrantee of a good time.

Another alternative is to try those "call in house" fm those name card. Hv to nego the price. Plus make sure all valuable r beyond reach.

Have fun but be safe.

Vertu
27-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Please do not take illegal taxi or some local call it "black car". Why? Cause i just kena conned already. The illegal taxi or so call private car charge me RMB260. Please please take the legal taxi. From Bao An airport to Futian is only RMB100 - RMB 120. Still cheaper. I couldnt find any interesting place to have fun in Futian area. Try to log into Sammy from the hotel but it was block.

Anyway, i went to DJ Disco for 2 night in a row. Quite crowded place but nothing to makan also. Travel down to Luo Hu by subway train cost only RMB2 which is quite cheap. Couldnt find anything also.

I stay at XiangShui hotel in Futian and it only cost me RMB 220 per night. Quite cheap and the room condition is average. The hotel is very near to the subway station. I will be going back to SZ for business but this time i tend to spend 1 day in SZ and will spend more time in Dongguan. :D

DJ Disco .....Very dangerous place, cos always got fight. Stay away from the dace floor and entrance, best place to sit is at the bar, behind the entrance stair case . DJ got not much catch, ppl there are their usual local workers who work around there.

Try SOHO at louhu...better place to catch. Was there on 24th and 25th night, happening place.

battery
27-03-2010, 06:35 PM
I will be in shenzhen from 9 april with a friend, travelling from hong kong for a weekend getaway. Any bros who is familiar with local cheong scene can advise on :

1) which hotel that is centrally located and reasonably priced, near amenities like nice pub or disco, HC, eateries etc

2) Any reliable OKT to recommend for bonking in the hotel and what is the market price for ST/overnight and tarma service

3) understand cannot access SBF in china, any ways to bypass proxy? we rely much information from this thread for info

4) Any other dos and donts in Shenzhen

5) Which Ktv with a nice selection of girls, price on drinks, how much tips to mms and gals, tabao rate etc

Appreciate senior bros' valuable recommendations and information, thank you:)

lastmemory
28-03-2010, 08:37 PM
I bet you didnt read Sino post above. CP/CA is not far away from SZ. you can find all the fun there almost hassle free.

ReturntoKL
28-03-2010, 09:01 PM
whatever? still dont know what the hell you talking about.

bro, sai zui is in canto la...u should know this place right? it's a village

chrysler
29-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Notice how since late last year SZ, CP, CA frequently having yuanda periods.

CA & SZ especially bad. Huizhou still ok although the KTV experience is very laid back there. Sauna is still active, although nothing like CA.

slowplayman
30-03-2010, 12:28 AM
just return from sz agree to all bro almost all the massage centre close down, oni serve regular, luckily meet this taxi driver. he recommand us to huang jiang 1 of the massage centre 1 hr ride from sz taxi fare r rmb450 two way . below r the happening.

1s reach the place was a bit disappointed becos abit run down, but when process to the hotel the place r ok. was brought to a room to choice the girls. demand was rmb400/2/unlimited, u can add rmb100 for a junior( mean just new to this line n under training) girl was young n nt much experience. pussy was tight, believe most of the bro will like it. another thing to mention is that if u n ur friend both book 2 girl u can request for xchange within the two hr.

starting of the was a long bath with the 2 girl will giving a bj 1st, after that process to the bed the senior will give a list of service like frencing, boob rubbing, ar, bj n all kinds, u can bonk them 1 by 1 thought out the service. if time allow u can xchange the girl with ur friend next door. provided ur r powerful enough to bonk all 4 girl in 2 hr. veri nice experience. demand r rmb400 + rmb100 veri cheap rite.

any bro 1 2 visit the plasce can pm mi for te drive ctc. bye

Thank you Bro Bull for the local guide.

Was there over the weekend. With nothing to do on Sat afternoon, called up driver and arrange to the place mentioned above. Damage and service is as per above and I shall not repeat it here. A bit on the steep side (about SGD 250 all inc.) but you got 2 girls, 2 hours with unlimited shots. If got kakis you ended up with 4.

As for accessing this website, it was block via broadband, but you can still get access via 3G service (mobile).

Sinoview
30-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Thank you Bro Bull for the local guide.

Was there over the weekend. With nothing to do on Sat afternoon, called up driver and arrange to the place mentioned above. Damage and service is as per above and I shall not repeat it here. A bit on the steep side (about SGD 250 all inc.) but you got 2 girls, 2 hours with unlimited shots. If got kakis you ended up with 4.

Huang Jiang is in Dong Guan just beside CP.......hehe.....

If u get a private cab fm sz louhu to DG is abt 220rmb one way.
Go via train or via express bus ll be 40rmb each way.

Once u r in CP there r many sauna which offer all in fm 388rmb to 530rmb for the normal cat. of 2 hr session.

The real fun places are in DG not SZ....hehe....

SAVF_Visitor
30-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Just helping a friend to ask the following question. I try searching it but cannot find any info.

For shenzhen airport sunway hotel any happening? Hope chiongers in Shenzhen can provide some info. Thanks in advance.:)

SpIkEY
30-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Just helping a friend to ask the following question. I try searching it but cannot find any info.

For shenzhen airport sunway hotel any happening? Hope chiongers in Shenzhen can provide some info. Thanks in advance.:)

Best is to head to dongguan (changping ,changan , huojie or dongcheng ) .Thats where all the fun begins ..

Transportation wise ,i prefer taking train or bus .:)

ReturntoKL
30-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Bros, is there a hotel named hui hua in CP?

japcraver
02-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Will be at SZ from 13 - 16 Apr, any SBF bros will to meet up :D

ramon
05-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Hi Bro, I'll be there in phase 2 and staying in Shenzen. Can we link up so that we can share the driver's cost too?

I will be going up to Canton fair but I will be going during the phrase 2, so far for the past few times I always stay in Shenzhen and get driver to drive there. This time will be the same. There is no increase in Shenzhen Hotels

SpIkEY
05-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Will be at SZ from 13 - 16 Apr, any SBF bros will to meet up :D

Which part of SZ will you be ? Might be popping over to luohu during dat period frm guangzhou . PM me bro .We could do some cheonging tgether ...:)

ReturntoKL
05-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Which part of SZ will you be ? Might be popping over to luohu during dat period frm guangzhou . PM me bro .We could do some cheonging tgether ...:)

Can i join you guys partying in sz?

chilicrab
05-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Bros, is there a hotel named hui hua in CP?

Yes there is. 4 star.

It is also the ticket & bus boarding point for coaches from CP to HK direct. Cost RMB60/way.

LaoNui
09-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Hi bro,
I need help in SZ, I often go there for business call, I could get along quite well the problem that if I want to travel, it is so troublesome to take cab to cheong, I am used to rent a car with a driver in other countries I go to.
Would any kind soul bro be willing to share any info where and how much it is to rent a car for day, a safe company, that any bro used often?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

I happend to be in SZ before CNY. Got this driver and he is quite nice guy. Lui Fei, HP: 13826584261.

Please nego the price with him. I think his charges is reasonable.

Thanks,

sfjohndoe
10-04-2010, 12:46 AM
Hi bros, I'm currently based in HK and is new here. Just want to make a humble observation which I hope I am right, but please feel free to correct me if I'm not :)

After scouring this thread (from 2009 onwards so as not to be too outdated) and reading other forums based in HK or international, I get this impression that Massage centres are currently wary and seldom offer full services because yanda seems to be ongoing and unpredictable. So at most only expect a hj :(

So does it mean that the most viable and ideal option now, is to book a hotel near Seibu, and hit the hooker's alley (xiang xi chun in mandarin?), find a girl and bring back to your hotel room for short term (ranging from 200 to 300rmb) or overnight (500-600rmb)? The advantage as I understand is (1) clean rooms (2) unlikely to have police raids. However the downside could be the that (1) you will be rushed by the girl and (2) lack of safety especially if you're hitting the place at night. I refer to the dinghy rooms, hidden apartments and Uighurs pickpockets around the area which even the SZ ppl are wary of. As such, am I right to say that one should hunt from 12pm to just before sunset at around 6 to be safe?

Alternatively, are there any sure hit saunas (as opposed to SPAs which are euphemisms for clean massage)? A short while back, I had the disappointment of being massaged by a very suggestive masseuse who liked to 'play' and who asked me if I liked to 'play' at the renowned Queen spa. Nothing came out of it at the end though :confused:, and I think maybe it was signal for me to have gotten her number and asked her out ( I read that queen spa is quite 'veggie' except for a few exceptions afterwork). I would have preferred to just have full service at the sauna place since I would usually stay over before returning to HK the next day. Any kind bros would have info about saunas that offer full services? :D

wandel
10-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Hi bro.

Short FR to SZ. sorry for my poor english.

Reach SZ from Macau (see Macau thread for FR). Check in to Laodifang at about 2pm. Have lunch and roam around the area. See some of the saunas close except those clean one like Queen, I think so, also not able to find BBS which was mentioned by the Bro here as this is my first time there. So without other choice, I when to the Sauna locate inside Laodifang. Not as good as the one in Macau. No pool, they gave some reason (forgot liao). Shower then go to lounge area. Watch some show then selected a 2hr massage. Everything just SOP. Total bill cost around $400 RMB. Before I leave the place, I talked to the male assistant, on where to find local food. He mentioned some place nearby and asked me to be careful on "rabbit" pickpockets. Too lazy to find the restaurant, just ate some food in KFC. Then roam around the place again. This time able to see those BBS but did not visit. See many ladies and guys talking inside the shop. On my way back to hotel, approached by a lady, about 40, abit plump, I said no to her but she still pass me her contact. I saw few ladies handing out some card and they have baby pram with them with no baby in there which I do not understand. At the end, me alone in the hotel room : ( in the room. Next day travel to HK for my shopping. So this is end of it. Hope will be able to visit SZ again for more fun. Maybe next time visit CP.

End of my trip.

localhunter
10-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Hi bro.

Short FR to SZ. sorry for my poor english.

Reach SZ from Macau (see Macau thread for FR). Check in to Laodifang at about 2pm. Have lunch and roam around the area. See some of the saunas close except those clean one like Queen, I think so, also not able to find BBS which was mentioned by the Bro here as this is my first time there. So without other choice, I when to the Sauna locate inside Laodifang. Not as good as the one in Macau. No pool, they gave some reason (forgot liao). Shower then go to lounge area. Watch some show then selected a 2hr massage. Everything just SOP. Total bill cost around $400 RMB. Before I leave the place, I talked to the male assistant, on where to find local food. He mentioned some place nearby and asked me to be careful on "rabbit" pickpockets. Too lazy to find the restaurant, just ate some food in KFC. Then roam around the place again. This time able to see those BBS but did not visit. See many ladies and guys talking inside the shop. On my way back to hotel, approached by a lady, about 40, abit plump, I said no to her but she still pass me her contact. I saw few ladies handing out some card and they have baby pram with them with no baby in there which I do not understand. At the end, me alone in the hotel room : ( in the room. Next day travel to HK for my shopping. So this is end of it. Hope will be able to visit SZ again for more fun. Maybe next time visit CP.

End of my trip.

I think the KFC in SZ is a bit sux. I too had KFC for lunch but there isnt any dinner plate or snack plate ( chicken ) unless u wan to order for the bucket.:eek:

wandel
10-04-2010, 11:58 PM
I think the KFC in SZ is a bit sux. I too had KFC for lunch but there isnt any dinner plate or snack plate ( chicken ) unless u wan to order for the bucket.:eek:

yes bro, I had a burger, drink (I do not know what drink, orange colour) and salad. I think the drink and salad sux.

wandel
11-04-2010, 12:05 AM

yes bro, I had a burger, drink (I do not know what drink, orange colour) and salad. I think the drink and salad sux.

nail
17-04-2010, 02:30 AM
Dear Friends,

I will be staying in Railway Station , Lou Hu . I just wonder . Where are the Nearby KTV .Which met you standed. Thanks

SpIkEY
17-04-2010, 03:28 PM

haha..bro i agree KFC sucks in china ...rather eat the zhen kungfu ...:D

eddy
22-04-2010, 10:11 PM
hi guys.... sorri very long time have not posted here....

Anyway I've stayed in SZ last few times without going to CP due to work in SZ and HK....... and found out that the scene in SZ is quite different..... it seems to be a city full of very nice, happening bars.

Was at this area Coco Park bar area and these bars totally happening even on Sunday evenings. Good thing is that loads of ladies to make friends with. They seem non-KTV type ..... so the gfe is there..... quite easy to make friends and tapao back to hotel (usually its 2nd meeting after the 1st time .... never a problem)

Like this place called Lil' Marley's where the staff are decked out in desert camouflage No4 uniforms, kevlar-type helmets, boots and all..... but there are SO many bars to hop around this area.... oh, the MRT station is just a stone throw away too so its easy to get to (station name was Gou Wu Gong Yuan station)

LOTS of great restauraunts in Coco Park shopping mall too ........ japanese and a steak place called Super Steak....etc etc

Other places in Lowu...... are the normal suspects... Color Bar and a couple more upstairs and downstairs at Guo Mao MRT station building
but I'm no expert....... just a visitor to SZ.

Info all good up to end March this year. heh heh heh
stay cool

Brutea
24-04-2010, 10:03 AM

no fried chicken meal. only single ordering

wandel
24-04-2010, 10:44 AM
haha..bro i agree KFC sucks in china ...rather eat the zhen kungfu ...:D

Hi Bro, yes I agree. I always have zhen kunfu when I am in Beijing... :D

Caine
25-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Hi Bros...

I know this is a bit out of the topic and discussion.

can ask what are the few shopping areas or markets in SZ?
boring in the morning and afternoon.
can go for some shopping to buy something (clothes, bags, shoes, etc)...

Thanks bros.

adidas88
26-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Hi Bros...

Thanks bros.
go 东门步行街 ... shop until u drop ....:D

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/NTXFV-IMG_2830.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/XFWQN-IMG_2831.jpg

yanz
26-04-2010, 09:40 AM
go ¶«ÃŲ½ÐÐ½Ö ... shop until u drop ....:D

Just returned from this place yesterday night. Basically a mega shopping area that no one can cover in one day! SYTs aplenty!

However i find most stuff sold here are more ex compared to SGP?! just my POV.

On a side note, i'd like to recommend this driver i've used for couple of times.
Ah Gui 13412752087. He drives a old but decent van able to take up to 6pax.
Most imptly he's reliable and punctual which is big plus point to most. Bros looking for alternative driver can try. He promised to give better rates if recommended by sgp XiaoChen.

coolmanks
26-04-2010, 09:46 AM
Other than the 东门步行街 as suggest by Cashking....which is the 1st choice

you may also want to try 罗湖商业城. It is right on top of the SZ 罗湖 train station and only about 15 mintues away from 东门步行街. My personally opinion is that while 东门 is bigger and prices wise better, 罗湖商业城 is better for fake goods like watches and golf equipment. If you have the time, you can have a suit (including trousers) custom make for only RMB500.:D:D

Hi Bros...

Thanks bros.

allfuzzy
26-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Just returned from this place yesterday night. Basically a mega shopping area that no one can cover in one day! SYTs aplenty!

On a side note, i'd like to recommend this driver i've used for couple of times.
Most imptly he's reliable and punctual which is big plus point to most. Bros looking for alternative driver can try. He promised to give better rates if recommended by sgp XiaoChen.

This driver is in Shenzhen?? I may need his service next week ...

yanz
26-04-2010, 10:51 AM
This driver is in Shenzhen?? I may need his service next week ...

He's based in CP but knows shenzhen really well too. You may want to enquire with him personally. Do remember to say you're sgporean recommended by XiaoChen. I dont earn a single cent just that i promised him i'd help advertise only if gives us sgporeans better rates.

Cheers.

dust
26-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Hi Bro Yarn,

How do he charge on the transport services? Per trip or day?

And just curious how u log on sammyboy web? you bought your own laptop? have problem logging in from internet cafe and sauna for forum...hehee:D

mkluv2mi
27-04-2010, 12:08 AM
hi bros, newbie to SZ from 5th - 8th May, nid help on the following :

1) My work requires me to visit most of the banks in SZ, which hotel/area is best? My budget is around RMB400

2) Would need a driver to bring me around for 2days, any recommendation and rates?

3) Also looking for some extra-activities such as massage with service, any recommenation?

Thanks a million guys

adidas88
27-04-2010, 08:58 AM
bro .. u must have let the meimei sales sian u liao lar ...
things r so damn cheap in 东门 but i agreed the quality is not as good as those in 罗湖商业城 as mentioned by bro coolmanks ...

And just curious how u log on sammyboy web? you bought your own laptop? have problem logging in from internet cafe and sauna for forum...hehe
u need to use a proxy site to log in to sbf when in china ...
google it and try ... most proxy sites r also blocked by the chinese authority now .. so some searching will need to be done ...

coolmanks
27-04-2010, 09:19 AM
He maybe referring to real imported branded goods.

During my last trip, there was a price war between the shop@hh and Miraton. Golf cap with magnetic only 20RMB each, glove only 20RMB. 罗湖商业城 has to bargain till month dry.....still hard to beat these prices:D:D.

bro .. u must have let the meimei sales sian u liao lar ...
things r so damn cheap in 东门 but i agreed the quality is not as good as those in 罗湖商业城 as mentioned by bro coolmanks ...

Vertu
29-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Any bro here can advise beside Tiger, any other cheap ticket to SZ ?

How to get ticket ?

Thanks

prcsytlover
29-04-2010, 06:15 PM

How to get ticket ?

Thanks
how cheap is cheap???

also flying from where to where???

by sea or by air.. or maybe walk???

cycle also maybe.. ha ha

Hamlet
29-04-2010, 06:31 PM

How to get ticket ?

Thanks

Tiger i guess is the cheapest but the RT timing back to Sg is a bitch ...

Book online lo for air-tics ..else i heard some of my friends saying at times fly direct to HK ,air-tics pricing slightly cheaper only ..Then from HK to Sz is pretty convivent via the MRT :D

RotiJohn
01-05-2010, 08:38 PM
A quick report.

Found a Wallmart at Yannan Lu but can't find any action leh. Maybe there is more than one Wallmart in Futian?

Went to Xia Sha. If at HuaQiangNanLu, or around there, take K204 for seven stops at 2 RMB. There is anouncement for every stop. Stop at Shang Sha, yes, not a mistake. Stop at ShangSha, walk across the overhead bridge and you see a shopping center.

Take the road as you come off the bridge and walk all the way to the end where there is a water fountain. Right in front is a massage place already. More shopping and massage places as you go left and follow the road.

Went to a place, 300 RMB, 2 shots with BBBJ. Can't remember how long I got, time passed too fast when you are having fun, and I wasn't really looking at my watch.

Seems like the Zhang Jie ones start coming there at 8:00pm.

kitsura
03-05-2010, 11:58 AM
u need to use a proxy site to log in to sbf when in china ...
google it and try ... most proxy sites r also blocked by the chinese authority now .. so some searching will need to be done ...
I always use vtunnel.com when I'm in SZ. One of the rare few not blocked.

limsuhup
03-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Hi,

Any bro got good lobang in Tairan rd ? Thanks in advance.

RotiJohn
03-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Another short report.

Those BBS mentioned in Shang Sha, can't find them. However, found locations where there are FLs. With you back to the Shang Sha Guang Chang, there is a garden/ playground infront. Follow the road, at the end of which are several fruit shops. Turn Left. Should see a Internet Bar (Wang Ba), those few small lanes across the road from the Wang Ba has some WLs.

Not sure about the cost as it was 6:00pm, just had dinner and did not partake of the pleasures. But saw some really young ones.

mkluv2mi
06-05-2010, 01:43 PM
juz arrived in shenzhen last night. staying at greatwall hotel along honggui road. any happening around this area? please advise as this my virgin trip in shenzhen. my contact is 15112315878.

thanks a million guys

adidas88
07-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Passengers bound for Shenzhen from Changi Airport stranded for over 14hrs

SINGAPORE: Some 120 passengers bound for Shenzhen from Singapore were stranded for more than 14 hours early Friday morning, after their Shenzhen Airlines flight ZH 9034 was delayed.

The plane was to have arrived from Shenzhen in time for the departure at 12.40am.

But this didn't happen as bad weather conditions delayed its arrival.

Affected passengers were provided meal vouchers at Changi Airport and were put up at a hotel.

They finally left Singapore at about 3.11pm.

SZ flight delay (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1055068/1/.html)

waikeekee
07-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Found on YouTube that another Vice Sweep was conducted in SZ, LongHua ShaJing (龙华,沙井). However, the sweep is on the outskirt and other towns in the Southern Parts of GuangDong. Please view for your own info. I somehow find it strange that most men caught on video are local and so far, I have not seen foreigner on video. Please share your thoughts.

YouTube - Chinese police arrest hookers and clients (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJaampEnoEA)

Maitong Kit Mak
09-05-2010, 11:21 PM
Passengers bound for Shenzhen from Changi Airport stranded for over 14hrs

SINGAPORE: Some 120 passengers bound for Shenzhen from Singapore were stranded for more than 14 hours early Friday morning, after their Shenzhen Airlines flight ZH 9034 was delayed.

The plane was to have arrived from Shenzhen in time for the departure at 12.40am.

But this didn't happen as bad weather conditions delayed its arrival.

Affected passengers were provided meal vouchers at Changi Airport and were put up at a hotel.

They finally left Singapore at about 3.11pm.

SZ flight delay (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1055068/1/.html)

Seems to heard this story from one of the Bro who went to CP...I so scare he "Aeroplane" ...me:D

Stick99
10-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi Bros,
will be in SZ and HK between 25 -30th May. Any bros also over there to meet up for kopi or party :). Else alone with my two sale ladies very boring one (They're both also aunty coz i know what some bros will be thinking liao)
haha

cheers
Stick

Vertu
14-05-2010, 01:51 AM
Hi all bro, i am in SZ now and with the info from another bro,i am alne so i check out this coco park with many pub and found this place that i wish to share.

Monroe bar Ãζ°É 3rd level ¹ºÎ﹫԰

Got a few syt pr to accompany you, play dice,5/10 ect at no extra charges.

Also a few dancer perfoming podium dancing and also can company you drink and play

Best part is they are having promo now, 1 bottle of chivas + 6 can of mixer @ 255yuan only, real cheap.They just open recently so doing promo to gain customer.

Bro who need the ctc of this syt and address to this place can pm me.

You will be surprise how young this syt who entertain me thru out the night.

Hint : year born 199x

chinaman
14-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Will be at SZ from 19 - 27 May,

hock19
04-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Hi all bro, i am in SZ now and with the info from another bro,i am alne so i check out this coco park with many pub and found this place that i wish to share.

Monroe bar Ãζ°É 3rd level ¹ºÎ﹫԰

Got a few syt pr to accompany you, play dice,5/10 ect at no extra charges.

Also a few dancer perfoming podium dancing and also can company you drink and play

Best part is they are having promo now, 1 bottle of chivas + 6 can of mixer @ 255yuan only, real cheap.They just open recently so doing promo to gain customer.

Bro who need the ctc of this syt and address to this place can pm me.

You will be surprise how young this syt who entertain me thru out the night.

Hint : year born 199x

Thanks for this. Besides this are any other bars which a single person can go and have a drink and meet up gals and have drinks. Sort of like our dongguan pubs in Singapore. I have been there many times but when I was there, had my china GF with me , so spent all days and nights in hotel. But I am thinking of going there alone so just wondering if there are interesting places like bars, besides the usual health centres.

sexybean
08-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Hi all bro,

I am in shenzhen today until friday, any brother ard and feel free to pm me then we can chiong together ...

Any recommendation beside the one i heard from other brother which locate near by lou hu station... Thanks thanks

redbeetle
08-06-2010, 11:56 PM
I will be in SZX next week, would appreciate any recommendation for FL and Suana (in the Nan Shan and Lou Hu area), please pm. Thank you.

Hunting
10-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Bro,
Anyone in SZ who like to meet up for some R&R this weekend Fri -Sun? Please PM me.

Cheers

sexybean
11-06-2010, 02:21 AM
hi all brother,

Just feeling oblige to share my experience to you all now...
Went to shang sha walk ard and find that not easy to find any thing, see some barber shop but the girl are not nice, then went up to some sauna and ask, the girl there also say not provided full service... so I disappointedly wanna leave for xiang xi chun.

Then when I took a cab thinking to other place, I met this cab driver quite chatty and i ask him to recommend, then he start to share about Hui Zhou, which is consider a bit far but I heard some other brother went there for fun ...so i guess that place must be good. Plus the driver are not pushy, then i decide to negotiate the price to get there and back (he really give me a good price, if any brother need his service, please call him 13005423928. his name is xiao wu 小吴)

It took about an hour to get to Hui Zhou area and he brought me to place he been before, so i just trust him, if i dun feel good i can choose another place again. Then captain bring me to a room, not many girls, but quite ok, so i choose one little cute girl.

So once the captain out, i started to grab her and bonk her like hell, she is quite accomodative also, and do watever i ask. after half an hour for the first round, then we go for bath. There is a small bed inside the bathroom, so i just lie down there, and she perform a lot of thing, bathing me with her body for quite long time, it was really comfortable, back then front.

Then back to the bed, she start to use her mouth to suck my whole body, from back then front again, a pretty long process too, and i really cant stand it for some part and it is tickling, so i scream, she just laugh say i like kid. then she do massage to me as well, man, it was so nice after a great sex and relax. but it was not end of the story. Then she start to tempt me again with other skill, another suck and licking around my ass and i squat up to let her lick my ass and ball...

then she do the hot and cold for bj as i dun wan bbbj. then it start the second round again, and i bonk her at the special chair beside, as it help her to open her leg with leg rest, looks like a sex chair, but i was not really like it, then we back to the bed and action for a long long time and i still could not shoot. she started to scream and say she could not take it too, too tired so we rest a while and start again, this time with her mourn and help, i make the shoot finally with full satisfaction ...

we hav little chat on bed then we go for bath, it end the great show with just rmb300, man it is way cheaper than shenzhen area with the great service, total i have is 2 hour, 2 shot and with so much thing the girl did. it is really worth!

Then the driver drove me back to shenzhen, and along the road, full of sauna everywhere. will go again to try other place. though the girl in the hotel i went not many choices, but u could not find this price and service in shenzhen and hk definitely....of course no no in singapore ...cheers ...:p

Sinoview
11-06-2010, 07:56 AM
It took about an hour to get to Hui Zhou area and he brought me to place he been before, so i just trust him, if i dun feel good i can choose another place again. Then captain bring me to a room, not many girls, but quite ok, so i choose one little cute girl.
...:p

This place u mentioned should be Huizhou - Dan shui.

If U take a bus from basement of the Louhu Commercial Building it should cost 35rmb one way around 1.5hr at most.

It's a Sauna Town ...sexy sauna everywhere.

Btw, there s thread here on HZ. U can check it out for more info.

Have fun.

icecum
13-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Sorry ar cut thread,

Tiger airway now have a promotion, i just bought my ticket to SZ for july everything only $210.32...... here the breakdown

sale fare $0.00 X 2 = $0.00

Tax $94.16 X 2 = $188.32

Convenience fee $12.00

base seat $10.00

total $210.32

As for the $0.00 you got to chose the date some is $50 some is $80 lucky will be at $0.00 the next $0.00 fare is on 19/07 to 30/07

So those going to SZ faster........

SHalone
03-08-2010, 03:22 PM
I go to SZ with my gf once every 2-3 months. We tried to look for girls to 3P with us. So far, we visited millionaire ktv at Bao An. Out of the 2 times, we went, we succeed bringing a girl back once. Another time which didn't was the recent one abt a month ago because the girl said she was a V and asked for Rmb 2.5k. Not sure whether true or not, I rejected the offer maybe becos my gf was super drunk that night as well. So gotta take care of her which I did when I got back to the hotel.

Any bro got lobang where I can party and get girl for 3P in SZ? I am heading down to SZ in sep again.

Cheers

SirDennis
04-08-2010, 05:18 AM
I went to SZ a couple of weeks agao- not so easy to find places with girls who do specials. I even went to a place called Friendship Sauna because it had "sauna" in the name, and it turned out to be a clean spa for both men and women, which took me by surprise because the guys outside had cigarrette stained teeth and they looked sleazy. Anyway, took the RMB138 for 2 hours massage and that's all that happened- a very relaxing massage in a stylish japanese styled room.

I did find a place which offered specials, but only took the massage and HJ for RMB228- I have to agree with a bro who said the girls were about in their mid 20's, not pretty.

Didn't get a chance to go into any of the bars. Would have liked to meet some genuine uni girls.

Vertu
04-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Bro, you might want to try SOHO - 苏河。

Was there a few time, went alone, sucess rate in hooking up MMs for me is more than 70%.

SirDennis
05-08-2010, 01:13 AM
Bro, you might want to try SOHO - 苏河。

Was there a few time, went alone, sucess rate in hooking up MMs for me is more than 70%.

Wish I knew that earlier on. I googled it while i was in SZ and the one review I saw said it was overpriced and service was bad. Of course, could get the real info I needed froma much more valuable source- SBF :)

Are the MM's office ladies, or they are uni students? It's pretty far from ShenZhen Uni. And is it popular every day, or just Fri/Sat? A previous poster said bars were busy 7 days a week, but Soho isn't at Coc Park Bar area.

Vertu
06-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Wish I knew that earlier on. I googled it while i was in SZ and the one review I saw said it was overpriced and service was bad. Of course, could get the real info I needed froma much more valuable source- SBF :)

Are the MM's office ladies, or they are uni students? It's pretty far from ShenZhen Uni. And is it popular every day, or just Fri/Sat? A previous poster said bars were busy 7 days a week, but Soho isn't at Coc Park Bar area.

Cant really remember the price, i should had paid RMB200 or 250 for half dosen of beer. Actually not that ex.

MMs there i think mostly are ktv gals, cos they mostly appear after 11pm, more coming in after 12am, maybe no booking than they go party themself.

i hook up 1 manager from ktv, 1 ktv mm and another doing sale nearby.

I used to sit around the bar counter when i am there.

ISO 9002
06-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Cant really remember the price, i should had paid RMB200 or 250 for half dosen of beer. Actually not that ex.

MMs there i think mostly are ktv gals, cos they mostly appear after 11pm, more coming in after 12am, maybe no booking than they go party themself.

Bro Vertu,

You must bring me to SOHO and show me the ropes next time. I passed by this club many times but too shy to go in as always solo mission when in SZ. :o Saw many hiso chiobus with sophisticated dressing. I also went to Face/Richy with some kakis before. :D

icecubes0087
06-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Which KTV to cheong in Shenzhen? Any bro to help to share so info?

Vertu
11-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Bro Vertu,

You must bring me to SOHO and show me the ropes next time. I passed by this club many times but too shy to go in as always solo mission when in SZ. :o Saw many hiso chiobus with sophisticated dressing. I also went to Face/Richy with some kakis before. :D

Bro ISO9002,

You must be joking leh.....SZ and CP is your territory, how dare i show you ?

ISO 9002
11-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Bro ISO 9002,

You must be joking leh.....SZ and CP is your territory, how dare i show you?

Your experience in SZ is definitely more than mine. Some more I'm very out of touch with SZ happenings already. :)

johnnylomas
12-08-2010, 01:53 AM

not bad at all!
the times we went (but never tried going alone),
the crowd seems to be mostly in their own groups.
perhaps should go alone, or with only some guys,
probably will notice more targets!

live2love3x
17-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Bro,

Could you give me some pointers/directions in ShenZhen? I really appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

Brazzers
18-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Bro,

Could you give me some pointers/directions in ShenZhen? I really appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

Nothing much in sz or dg area's ...most suana's are closing for the moment due to the yanda by the china gongan ....thats wad i heard from a few buddies in china guangdong area ....

michael689
19-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Just for those bros looking for a local guide if they are in Shenzhen, here's the contact info of a driver i met recently, he's quite familiar with the area and very friendly as well. Can give him a call if you need any recommendations.

Name: 黄增发
number: +86 13691692614

Davidoffs
20-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Hi Bros,

Thinking of staying at a hotel called Sunon Holiday Villa located at 55 Yongxin St,Jiefang Rd,Louhu District Shenzhen China which cost $67 per night , any bros stayed in this hotel before? What are the happenings ard there? Or are there better recommendations:)

Zenshi
20-08-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm also in SZ, haven't had any luck finding anything.

My friend, he got a card from huang guang and tried it... wasn't too bad he said. 488 was the damage.

lian9
20-08-2010, 10:24 PM
bro...thats a decent hotel, above lao jie mtr, ur hotel has a good and classy seafood resto (ex though), and they have a decent massage place inside....i just had a massage hours ago there..lol

Sinoview
21-08-2010, 04:38 PM
SZ has been having yanda since middle of last year.

Esp for drugs. Even very high KTVs were raided, Those caught ll punished by suspension/closure. Some up to a week or two.

Many BBS ll closed or made to function only at very odd hours. Like after 2300. Even in the afternoon most bbs r closed. Many Mummies has been forced to give up their normal operation hp thus really restricting their operations seriously.

However, the plus point is that many proper massage centers have started openly promoting the "lin pa" or "lin pa tui you" massage. They called it in many different names. The prices range between 168 to 228rmb. These massages come wif a happy HJ ending and can "auto roam". Outside arrangement for fj can be privately negotiated wif the MM. This is good as the clients now have a ready source to arrange MM back to hotel without the need to go BBS which can be messy for new chiongsters.

I had a friend who visited a healthy massage center only once last week, yet for the following three nights he had three different MMs overnight wif him. Haha... the other two ll intro by the first mm. They r all working in the same line. Most important he s a very happy man compared to the last few trip he was in SZ.

My friend commented to me " who said No fun in SZ ? "
Damn it.....hehe....

BobParis
22-08-2010, 10:17 PM
hey bros, will be in sz for a day from hong kong. Heard that these days got raids everywhere, will be staying in futian area, any recommendations for girls to bring back to hotel? do they raid rooms like 5 star ones? thanks for any bro to update. cheers

BobParis
22-08-2010, 10:20 PM
SZ has been having yanda since middle of last year.

Esp for drugs. Even very high KTVs were raided, Those caught ll punished by suspension/closure. Some up to a week or two.

Many BBS ll closed or made to function only at very odd hours. Like after 2300. Even in the afternoon most bbs r closed. Many Mummies has been forced to give up their normal operation hp thus really restricting their operations seriously.

However, the plus point is that many proper massage centers have started openly promoting the "lin pa" or "lin pa tui you" massage. They called it in many different names. The prices range between 168 to 228rmb. These massages come wif a happy HJ ending and can "auto roam". Outside arrangement for fj can be privately negotiated wif the MM. This is good as the clients now have a ready source to arrange MM back to hotel without the need to go BBS which can be messy for new chiongsters.

I had a friend who visited a healthy massage center only once last week, yet for the following three nights he had three different MMs overnight wif him. Haha... the other two ll intro by the first mm. They r all working in the same line. Most important he s a very happy man compared to the last few trip he was in SZ.

Damn it.....hehe....

Bro, any recommendation for such establishments in Futian area? Do you know if they raid 5 star hotels?

thanks a lot.

Sinoview
25-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Bro, any recommendation for such establishments in Futian area? Do you know if they raid 5 star hotels?

thanks a lot.

As mentioned in my last posting...... go look for sauna or health center wif the massage mentioned. There r plenty all over.

Dont panic !!!!
Why raid 5 stars hotel for wat ?
The raids r mainly for drugs n keep the vice activities in line wif their policy which more or less like Sin. Hehe.....

Relax n hv fun....

Ahh Fatt
26-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Damn it.....hehe....

Sifu, u forget liao. The Hotel, u always help me to booked already got this service liao. Located at 2nd storey some more, so convenience ...... :D

Short FR here.
Felt so bored at night after a long meeting in Hong Kong. Went down to 2nd storey, ask ask for massage. They recommended me the std massage. I din really listen, ask me to bath, which i did not as I had bath at my room liao.

Lead u to the massage room, once inside, he intro the special package, I am not interested, just give me a good massage will do. Next thing came in the gal, not too bad. Had some small talk while she massage,Ask me y I din take special, told her that i stay at the same htl, was tired and wanted massage. keke, after gd rub, she started blushing my didi, and in no time, he is alert. Kept teasing him until I pop the golden question "How much?". KNN, she reply up to you, just give her tips can liao. Had a good HJ from her. Can auto roam as well. She wasted no time and gave me her hp no, told me, next time no need to come down, just call her and she will go up. :D

stephan
26-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Lead u to the massage room, once inside, he intro the special package, I am not interested, just give me a good massage will do. Next thing came in the gal, not too bad. Had some small talk while she massage,Ask me y I din take special, told her that i stay at the same htl, was tired and wanted massage. keke, after gd rub, she started blushing my didi, and in no time, he is alert. Kept teasing him until I pop the golden question "How much?". KNN, she reply up to you, just give her tips can liao. Had a good HJ from her. Can auto roam as well. She wasted no time and gave me her hp no, told me, next time no need to come down, just call her and she will go up. :D

One word! Humsup! :D

adidas88
26-08-2010, 03:34 PM
One word! Humsup! :D
Two words .... SUPER HUMSUP.. :D :D

Ahh Fatt
27-08-2010, 10:33 AM
One word! Humsup!
One word JEALOUS[/SIZE] :D

Two words .... SUPER HUMSUP..
Two words .... SUPER JEALOUS .. :D:D

adidas88
27-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Two words .... SUPER JEALOUS ..
agreed ... becoz me no handsome like fatt kor ... :D :D

Ahh Fatt
27-08-2010, 02:57 PM
agreed ... becoz me no handsome like fatt kor ...
Thank you *wink* *blush*,
U r as handsome too and not forgetting the power to hold paper of chaarman Mao that the MM loves..... Each time the MM's sees U, they will shout....
" I LUV U long Long..... " *wink* :D:D

damnyou198816
27-08-2010, 08:52 PM

You cannot use CP as a benchmark. Each city has got its own style. You're naive if you believe what those street OKTs tell you that their stocks are office girl, sales girl, student, mistress, virgin, etc. All are bullshit. Hahahahaha.

That is so true. The weather in Guangdong is really haywire these past 3 weeks. You can have one week super cold then one week warm and turned cool again!

hi seniors,mind if i ask wat is WL,LT and ST,sorry,still learning the langugage here.

adidas88
27-08-2010, 09:18 PM
hi seniors,mind if i ask wat is WL,LT and ST,sorry,still learning the langugage here.
WL = working lady
LT = Long time
ST = short time

Risis
30-08-2010, 10:10 PM
wow been a while since I wrote any FR hahah
so contribute to SZ thread a bit since i personally enjoy partying in SZ

So I was with 2 friends and we started off at the Chiuchow restaurant at sunshine hotel for some solid chiuchow cuisine followed by Soho to party.

The music was fantastic as usual and we had 4 chicks we brought along.
After a small bottle of VSOP, obviously the alcohol kicked in and suddenly that bottle seem far to small so we went for a huge bottle this time which was - a HUGE mistake because the rest of the night was a blurr of bottoms up, hitting on chicks all around and non stop giggling for sure! :D

Ahhhh for some reason of all the clubs , I like Soho the best eversince In-Bar shut down...

Party reporter out! :D

dust
31-08-2010, 01:46 AM
yes...i agree ..sohu have the best crowd and band

Use to run soho and babyface to and there...can get quite number of gal from babyface...wonder now still easy yo get babes there...any comment?:D

wow been a while since I wrote any FR hahah
so contribute to SZ thread a bit since i personally enjoy partying in SZ

So I was with 2 friends and we started off at the Chiuchow restaurant at sunshine hotel for some solid chiuchow cuisine followed by Soho to party.

The music was fantastic as usual and we had 4 chicks we brought along.
After a small bottle of VSOP, obviously the alcohol kicked in and suddenly that bottle seem far to small so we went for a huge bottle this time which was - a HUGE mistake because the rest of the night was a blurr of bottoms up, hitting on chicks all around and non stop giggling for sure! :D

Ahhhh for some reason of all the clubs , I like Soho the best eversince In-Bar shut down...

Party reporter out! :D

anything can
31-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Was in SZ recently. Went to DongMeng to shop for things that I don't really need just becos they are so cheap. Was standing at the pavement to smoke when I witness a guy walking very closely with a girl and his hand inside her handbag. The girl is definetly not aware as she was concentrating on talking on her cell phone. They walked passed me and the guy just ignore everyone's stare. Soon the girl felt something and pull her bag away. She shouted at the guy and he just smile and walk away acrocss the street to join his guy gang.

Few hours later, I saw a group of girls crowding around a shop table selling perfumes, lipsticks, nail polish kinda stuff. I saw a hand slip into the pocket of any women's to remove her cell phone. I stand there watching to see what happens next. Well, nothing happen actually. The thief quickly walks away after a successfull steal and the victim still choosing the pefrume.

This happens all the time in Dong Meng. Ask the local people. They are victimes too.
Ever wonder someone stop you along the street and try sell you real original handphones ? Now you know where they get them.

Beware of over crowded area, shops etc . Be alert when someone is too close to you, accidently pushed you or stand besides you. These are pro.
Don't let them spoil your fun.

ZhongGuoWang
31-08-2010, 05:34 PM
I go to SZ with my gf once every 2-3 months. We tried to look for girls to 3P with us. So far, we visited millionaire ktv at Bao An. Out of the 2 times, we went, we succeed bringing a girl back once. Another time which didn't was the recent one abt a month ago because the girl said she was a V and asked for Rmb 2.5k. Not sure whether true or not, I rejected the offer maybe becos my gf was super drunk that night as well. So gotta take care of her which I did when I got back to the hotel.

Any bro got lobang where I can party and get girl for 3P in SZ? I am heading down to SZ in sep again.

Cheers

==================
Millionaire Club BaoAn busted twice, once for drug and the 2nd time for murder. It is cheap but danger prevails. There are two more other more classy join. Diamond KTV near Rainbow Shopping mall in FangSeng road, side road from New Plum Hotel. TH eother along 107 highway near XiXiang, name Sheraton or sounding like that. Quality better on both.. DJ and girls all can do. Mama San price higher :)

Risis
31-08-2010, 09:32 PM
yes...i agree ..sohu have the best crowd and band

Use to run soho and babyface to and there...can get quite number of gal from babyface...wonder now still easy yo get babes there...any comment?:D

hee hee well i normally can pick up at least a few in there...
but no doubt some are freelancers as well la...
guess all dependent on luck hee hee.
but i like the thrill:D

SHalone
31-08-2010, 11:01 PM
==================
Millionaire Club BaoAn busted twice, once for drug and the 2nd time for murder. It is cheap but danger prevails. There are two more other more classy join. Diamond KTV near Rainbow Shopping mall in FangSeng road, side road from New Plum Hotel. TH eother along 107 highway near XiXiang, name Sheraton or sounding like that. Quality better on both.. DJ and girls all can do. Mama San price higher :)

Bro thanks for the information. I am visiting SZ this Thursday again, will give millionaire a miss because the girl quality not fantastic. My GF trying to hook me up with new joints. If it's worth mentioning, I will update u. Is rainbow shopping mall in bao an as well?? Sound damn familiar.

Sinoview
01-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Ever wonder someone stop you along the street and try sell you real original handphones ? Now you know where they get them.

Correction Correction !!!!!

The real hand phone they hv stolen ll be sold to the second shops. NO risk for them.

Those that sell Hand phone on the street are professional Conmen out to cheat. Those r all dummy phones. Except for the cover there's nothing inside. Just ignore them. The real hand phone they show r just a decoy. Dont waste yr time and money......100% U ll be cheated if try to deal wif them.

Sinoview
01-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Bro thanks for the information. I am visiting SZ this Thursday again, will give millionaire a miss because the girl quality not fantastic. My GF trying to hook me up with new joints. If it's worth mentioning, I will update u. Is rainbow shopping mall in bao an as well?? Sound damn familiar.

If u r prepared to pay its so simple to get gals for 3P.

Many ktv gals left alone those sauna n BBS gals. They r all prepared to do it for their market price. Just visit any KTVs - thousands of them in SZ ...asked the mummy U ll get a long Q to chose.

If yr gf is a resident here, she ll also hv a long Q waiting if the money is right....haha......

SHalone
01-09-2010, 06:34 PM
If u r prepared to pay its so simple to get gals for 3P.

Many ktv gals left alone those sauna n BBS gals. They r all prepared to do it for their market price. Just visit any KTVs - thousands of them in SZ ...asked the mummy U ll get a long Q to chose.

If yr gf is a resident here, she ll also hv a long Q waiting if the money is right....haha......

GF is Singaporean but birth place china. She has few frens in SZ so know the scene quite well. 3P depends alot on chemistry, so if the girl is quite sporty I don't mind to tip her 200 to 300 more, but I won't go crazy about it.
Maybe girls that I choose were always too young like 18yo, they seem quite new to 3P. So far, the best 3P session I tried was in Chengdu but the girl is 24yo and she is not so shy and seem to enjoy herself. At least there were some FF actions.

Singster
02-09-2010, 01:42 AM
Dongmen area many pickpockets sinicates working.

My last trip i kena targeted but luckily the mei mei working in the shop that i was browsing in warned me. I ask her which guy n she hint to me the location n shirt colour of the guy. Immediately i gather my 2 friends and i start walking out of the shopping centre and the guy really follow us behind :eek: 3 of us suddenly stop n turned around n stare at the guy ( prepared to wack him liao ) but he shot off like a bullet into the shopping crowd. We also hurry off from the area just incase he tiao water.

# Remember always spilt your money up into 4 or 5 parts. For me i leave some in the hotel safe if there's one, and 1K each in my 2 shirt pockets and 2K rmb each in my 2 jeans pocket. Wallet only 500rmb :D

Was in SZ recently. Went to DongMeng to shop for things that I don't really need just becos they are so cheap. Was standing at the pavement to smoke when I witness a guy walking very closely with a girl and his hand inside her handbag. The girl is definetly not aware as she was concentrating on talking on her cell phone. They walked passed me and the guy just ignore everyone's stare. Soon the girl felt something and pull her bag away. She shouted at the guy and he just smile and walk away acrocss the street to join his guy gang.

Few hours later, I saw a group of girls crowding around a shop table selling perfumes, lipsticks, nail polish kinda stuff. I saw a hand slip into the pocket of any women's to remove her cell phone. I stand there watching to see what happens next. Well, nothing happen actually. The thief quickly walks away after a successfull steal and the victim still choosing the pefrume.

This happens all the time in Dong Meng. Ask the local people. They are victimes too.

Beware of over crowded area, shops etc . Be alert when someone is too close to you, accidently pushed you or stand besides you. These are pro.
Don't let them spoil your fun.

Sinoview
02-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Dongmen area many pickpockets sinicates working.

# Remember always spilt your money up into 4 or 5 parts. For me i leave some in the hotel safe if there's one, and 1K each in my 2 shirt pockets and 2K rmb each in my 2 jeans pocket. Wallet only 500rmb :D

This is a very smart and practical move. These professional pick pockets are so skillful and work in teams that's really difficult to guard against. Thus preventive measures like wat u hv mentioned is necessary guard against them.

Many operates around the Dongmen areas, around the train station and HK/SZ cross way are also their favorite hunting ground. In SZ and many other China cities we just hv to be extra careful.

One other method these gangs frequently employed is to use a super sharp razor to slice open the bags of the victim. Be it hand bags, haver sack, sling bags and even our pockets. They can do it so skilfully that most victims would not notice even their valuables r stolen.

Best advice is to leave important stuff at the hotel safe. Bring along only items that is necessary. Do not bring Passports, wallet, credit cards, ID etc while walking around.

JuanL
04-09-2010, 01:22 AM
Hello all, here's my first post in over two years.

Moved to Shenzhen a few months now. Glad to see that SBF is accessible from China again.

I had been looking for a decent sauna with specials but most I had was happy ending only (hj). For decent spa, I normally go to Queen spa and watercube which offers happy ending but at a premium. I took one of their spa packages - about 240 mins at RMB 1888 or something like that and after the ML turn you on need to tip her another 500 for the happy ending.

For sing song, I had been to the KTV next to Queen spa in Luohu.. sucks big time. I went a thursday night around 8pm.. the mummy only managed to show me about 20 or so MMs only.. sad.

Went to Las Vegas in Futian, tips about 300 but place a bit old and girl quality not good at all. Seen about 40 MMs the last time and couldn't find a decent one. Reluctantly took one 19 year old from Chongqing - overnight was 1500. I am not sure this is market price but I used to pay 2000-2500 when in Shanghai.

I stayed in Shenzhen a couple years back and it was so much livelier and had more action then.

Hope our Shenzhen big bros can point me to some real fun in shenzhen. I stay near Coco Park.

Thanks.

JL.

SHalone
04-09-2010, 11:19 AM
yo.. anyone wanna go KTV for drink tonight? I am in BaoAn area so if you know any fun place around there around, then lets go party.

Drop me a PM and we will exchange contract

LMirko
04-09-2010, 12:59 PM
I live in Shenzhen for most parts of the year. Will be great to party with some bros here in SBF.

SHalone
04-09-2010, 01:21 PM
I live in Shenzhen for most parts of the year. Will be great to party with some bros here in SBF.

Bro, u cannot receive PM lei. U in SZ now?

LMirko
04-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Bro, u cannot receive PM lei. U in SZ now?

I don't know why i cannot receive PM. Let me check.

I'm almost always in SZ.

SHalone
04-09-2010, 04:05 PM
I don't know why i cannot receive PM. Let me check.

I'm almost always in SZ.

Bro, drop u a PM. Let me know if u are interested to party tonight.
I am gunning alone regardless... So it will be great if u wanna join.

SHalone
04-09-2010, 07:40 PM
I am heading down to 宝安区 皇家都会夜总会 now. In case any one wanna join me, can drop me a PM.

Singster
04-09-2010, 09:44 PM
I always carry my passport with me cause got one bad experience once when i was in Bangkok :(

Here's my longwinded story :

Landed in Bangkok around 10pm, took a cab with my friend to our hotel. Check in n put down our laugauge and head down to Yaowarat to have supper with another friend who reach Bangkok 1 day earlier. After supper flag down a cab to go to Ratchada for massage. The cab driver was driving like a F1 driver from the start, suddenly at a T Junction he chiong the Red Light and out of a sudden, 2 police motobikes came chasing after us and asking the cab to stop. Knn :eek:. . . the cab driver not only never stop but speed like a rocket away with the 2 small police motobikes chasing. Finally after 10mins of chasing kena stuck in Traffic and the 2 very angry policeman was swearing away. Both can't speak english. Ask for passport but we tell them in Hotel safe but they keep on saying passport. After much arguement all kena escort to Yaowarat Police Station. It was then about 12.45pm and the start of our nightmare. Waiting in a room until abt 2am then 2 other policeman came and took our statements. Again ask for passports, we say in hotel. He say ask someone to bring over. We say no more friends in hotel. He say dun care , call hotel to bring over. Wah lao knn hotel card also never bring how to call ??? Luckily my other friend staying in Hyatt got the hotel card n call them n beg them to go n open the safe in his room and make a photocopy n fax over to the policestation. And also beg them to help call Asia Hotel to open my safe n photocopy mine n my frined's n fax over.

Only receive the passports photocopies after 1hr + and the policeman still not satisfied. Testing our paitence liao. Finally i ask him what he wants ??? Knn he also dun want to say. It's almost 4am liao boh pian liao , last restort liao, i make a sos call to a former Thai business friend staying in Bangkok on my mobile. Luckily he answered and was shock i call him at this kind of hour. I told him my story and he ask me to pass my phone to the police. At first the policeman was talking very nicely to my friend but after about 10mins, he suddenly got very angry and was shouting in Thai away :eek:

After about 10mins more suddenly he pass me back my phone and say we can leave liao. Everything settled already and he's very sorry for detaining us but also warn us next time no matter where you go better carry your passport.

We quickly walk out of the policestation and walk out to the main road to take a cab back to hotel. My phone rang again n it's my Thai friend. I ask him what he talk with the policeman until he so angry ??? My friend firstly talk n explain very nice to him but the policeman keep on hinting we are at fault and like want coffe $$$ but dun know how to tell us. My friend got angry n shouted to the police and tell them his Family name and also warn them if they dun release us immediately, he will ask the Royal Army to besige the policestation ( my friend's family all working for the Royal Family for a few generations since his greatgrandfather actually took a bullet onbehalf of the former king ). If he dun believe he can try :eek:

This time was a lucky case for us and i dun want to have another time like that. Not always so lucky.

This is a very smart and practical move. These professional pick pockets are so skillful and work in teams that's really difficult to guard against. Thus preventive measures like wat u hv mentioned is necessary guard against them.

Many operates around the Dongmen areas, around the train station and HK/SZ cross way are also their favorite hunting ground. In SZ and many other China cities we just hv to be extra careful.

One other method these gangs frequently employed is to use a super sharp razor to slice open the bags of the victim. Be it hand bags, haver sack, sling bags and even our pockets. They can do it so skilfully that most victims would not notice even their valuables r stolen.

Best advice is to leave important stuff at the hotel safe. Bring along only items that is necessary. Do not bring Passports, wallet, credit cards, ID etc while walking around.

SpIkEY
06-09-2010, 09:01 PM

Will be heading bk to guangzhou for work ..and normally i will pop over to sz during the weekends sometimes ...Party weekends is fine for me ..but heard nwdays raids going on ..so not much happenings around ..

SHalone
06-09-2010, 09:42 PM
..but heard nwdays raids going on ..so not much happenings around ..

Yes Mr Hu is in town today so the town was quite up tight. But there are still places to party but prices have gone up. Overnight asking prices at Lou hu area is asking for 2k. But in Bao an, at least the one I went to is still 800 or 1k.
U guys have fun, me waiting on the plane now going back to shanghai.

Sinoview
06-09-2010, 11:10 PM
..but heard nwdays raids going on ..so not much happenings around ..

Yes Mr Hu is in town today so the town was quite up tight. But there are still places to party but prices have gone up. Overnight asking prices at Lou hu area is asking for 2k. But in Bao an, at least the one I went to is still 800 or 1k.
U guys have fun, me waiting on the plane now going back to shanghai.

Yes...SZ is celebrating it's 30th year annual anniversary as a Special Economic Zone. Fire work display is at the New Business District tonight..

Anyway, a good class KTV around Louhu are alway asking 2k for their normal gals. Hehe...

Carry a foto copy of the passport normally help. But of cos, any nasty police can give trouble.

I tell U guys another story that happen to a family friends of mine just two months ago also in Bangkok.

His family and him check out of Pathuwan Princess Hotel and placed all their passports n valuables in the haver sack. Been early before their flight back to Sin they shopped around MKM building which was just next door.

Guess wat ? Some petty thieves slice opened his haver sack and all passport n most valuables were gone. He was careless enough to place them on the first layer of the haver sack which he thought was safe when pad locked them.

Lucky he got some credit cards in his pocket but has to delay his flight for a couple of days to get "new" travel documents fm the Spore embassy.

So if the heaven is not smiling at us, somehow we can get into trouble. Haha....

SHalone
07-09-2010, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=Sinoview;5188447]
Anyway, a good class KTV around Louhu are alway asking 2k for their normal gals. Hehe...

Wow. I still tot the mummy pulling a quick one when she told me 2-3k overnight. Hehe.. I mt. Tortise, dunnoe the market rates.
Bro u think those chicks worth the $$$?? Big difference from the 1k range? I mean sure got difference but worth the price difference?
If yes then u can bring us go cheong there and try next time. Hehe

johnnylomas
07-09-2010, 03:04 AM
Guess wat ? Some petty thieves slice opened his haver sack and all passport n most valuables were gone. He was careless enough to place them on the first layer of the haver sack which he thought was safe when pad locked them.

Lucky he got some credit cards in his pocket but has to delay his flight for a couple of days to get "new" travel documents fm the Spore embassy.

So if the heaven is not smiling at us, somehow we can get into trouble. Haha....

not sure abt the processing time nowadays. but years ago, when the passports were lost or stolen (well, more like stolen/robbed), had to report gongan, and the waiting for replacements can be 2 weeks. extremely lecce.
in the end, we always keep our passports elsewhere.

johnnylomas
07-09-2010, 03:07 AM
[QUOTE=Sinoview;5188447]

Wow. I still tot the mummy pulling a quick one when she told me 2-3k overnight. Hehe.. I mt. Tortise, dunnoe the market rates.
Bro u think those chicks worth the $$$?? Big difference from the 1k range? I mean sure got difference but worth the price difference?
If yes then u can bring us go cheong there and try next time. Hehe

i think not just that. they always have lots of girl contacts that hop around different ktvs. some of these mummies will ask for more than 1.5-2k for these special calls from outside. so it is best to have good mummies that take care of you, that don't overcharge.

ISO 9002
07-09-2010, 01:21 PM
I always carry my passport with me cause got one bad experience once when i was in Bangkok :(

Hehehe your Thai business associate is really powderful. Can intro? :D

On a serious note always carry your passport with you when in Thailand. The Thai police is always looking for a chance to milk some coffee money from foreigners. Also some night spots want to see your passport in order to gain entry unless you've a Thai friend who is a regular to bring you in.

In Thailand those elite Thais or criminals carry guns around so watch out for these people and siam them far far unelss these people are your good friends. Those connected to the Army and Royal Family can be damn yaya cuz very powderful. :D

Singster
08-09-2010, 02:04 AM
Alamak a seasoned traveller will never ever put valuables in their backpack :eek:

Even if so, they will carry it from the front.

I always wear jeans or pants with special tailored deep pockets and my passport will be in the front pocket and when i walk my hand will be in that pocket :D

Yes...SZ is celebrating it's 30th year annual anniversary as a Special Economic Zone. Fire work display is at the New Business District tonight..

Carry a foto copy of the passport normally help. But of cos, any nasty police can give trouble.

I tell U guys another story that happen to a family friends of mine just two months ago also in Bangkok.

His family and him check out of Pathuwan Princess Hotel and placed all their passports n valuables in the haver sack. Been early before their flight back to Sin they shopped around MKM building which was just next door.

rabbitkiller
15-09-2010, 12:54 AM
HI, i am going to Shenzhen this October.

Can i know which hotel is very near to louhu station and the hotel itself got sauna with special service?

Please help

alhitman
19-09-2010, 07:48 PM

Moved to Shenzhen a few months now. Glad to see that SBF is accessible from China again.

I had been looking for a decent sauna with specials but most I had was happy ending only (hj). For decent spa, I normally go to Queen spa and watercube which offers happy ending but at a premium. I took one of their spa packages - about 240 mins at RMB 1888 or something like that and after the ML turn you on need to tip her another 500 for the happy ending.

For sing song, I had been to the KTV next to Queen spa in Luohu.. sucks big time. I went a thursday night around 8pm.. the mummy only managed to show me about 20 or so MMs only.. sad.

Went to Las Vegas in Futian, tips about 300 but place a bit old and girl quality not good at all. Seen about 40 MMs the last time and couldn't find a decent one. Reluctantly took one 19 year old from Chongqing - overnight was 1500. I am not sure this is market price but I used to pay 2000-2500 when in Shanghai.

I stayed in Shenzhen a couple years back and it was so much livelier and had more action then.

Hope our Shenzhen big bros can point me to some real fun in shenzhen. I stay near Coco Park.

Thanks.

JL.

if you in SZ, no need to go for vip treat with a premium high price. there are better places to choose with good deal and special service.. mostly 500 to 600 only.

unicgift
20-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Hi JL...i'm based in futian too..let's meet up when free ya.

Thanks.

JL.

unicgift
20-09-2010, 04:03 PM
Hi JL..i'm based in futian too...let's meet up for a drink when u free ya.

Thanks.

JL.

unicgift
20-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Bros visiting/based in SZ can contact me as I am based in SZ and will try to arrange outing at ktv in SZ.

SpIkEY
20-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Bros visiting/based in SZ can contact me as I am based in SZ and will try to arrange outing at ktv in SZ.

Cool bro ..Pm me ur contact ..i m based in GZ and will normally head over to SZ ,dongguan a few times per mth ...

SunZhi
21-09-2010, 12:35 AM
HI, i am going to Shenzhen this October.

Can i know which hotel is very near to louhu station and the hotel itself got sauna with special service?

Please help

Can stay in ShangriLa...but hotel spa has no special service. there are a lot of okt outside the hotel, offer girls...even virgin. they can arrange the girl to go to your room. price wise, reasonable. i paid 1500rmb for a beautiful 18yr virgin.

orcface
21-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Can stay in ShangriLa...but hotel spa has no special service. there are a lot of okt outside the hotel, offer girls...even virgin. they can arrange the girl to go to your room. price wise, reasonable. i paid 1500rmb for a beautiful 18yr virgin.

Do not trust any so-called virgin offering. It is always a fake unless you were dealing with someone you know for years. Also be careful that you may always get disappointment when accepting arranged girls. It is nearly always below your expectation.

Looksee
22-09-2010, 08:30 AM

impossible price....a normal ktv gal overnite already tat price

Ahh_Boi
25-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Sifu, u forget liao. The Hotel, u always help me to booked already got this service liao. Located at 2nd storey some more, so convenience ......
She wasted no time and gave me her hp no, told me, next time no need to come down, just call her and she will go up. Sino Sifu and Fatt Kor, this hotel call what har? And how much per day stay har? :D

Please pass me the HP number~ :D

AustinPowers
26-09-2010, 11:02 AM
1500rmb for a beautiful 18yr virgin?
99.9999% fake.

maybe possible 30 years ago.

nowadays even plain looking virgin price is about 5,000rmb.

beautiful virgin - very hard to find - if can find, >> 10,000rmb.

Ronaldo
26-09-2010, 12:26 PM

Hey Bro,

so you based in SZ? I dont see many singaporeans around here...anyway i am at shekou...maybe i should do another list for ppl in shenzhen... hehehe:D

Uncle sino can be the chairman.. hehe

hardpoke
29-09-2010, 11:18 PM
sorry bros.. anyone knows if Queen Spa offers special? the last two times i went, first time seems strictly dun have.. second time the girl keep "accidentally" bua-ing my lil bro, but nothing more than that.. and by the way, any girls to recommend at Queen Spa? :D

IS_YOURS
30-09-2010, 05:35 PM

Ah... Futian is a nice area.

I usually stay at the Marco Polo at Fuhua Road.

Looksee
04-10-2010, 08:37 AM
sorry bros.. anyone knows if Queen Spa offers special? the last two times i went, first time seems strictly dun have.. second time the girl keep "accidentally" bua-ing my lil bro, but nothing more than that.. and by the way, any girls to recommend at Queen Spa? :D

u can always get their phone numbers and ask them out....

dust
04-10-2010, 10:27 AM

Hi bro unicgift,

I be visiting Shenzhen 12th Oct, also planning staying Futian massage parlour...maybe can arrangeing some drinking session with you? hehe...pm me your china contact

hardpoke
04-10-2010, 02:00 PM
i actually managed to ask my first one out.. and even to my hotel room.. but the most i got to was a hug.. she told me she code red.. but actually, i myself also dunno how to proceed.. as in, how to ask her how much? lol.. sekali pple is not those pay for service one, wouldn't that hurt her..

LMirko
04-10-2010, 02:26 PM
i actually managed to ask my first one out.. and even to my hotel room.. but the most i got to was a hug.. she told me she code red.. but actually, i myself also dunno how to proceed.. as in, how to ask her how much? lol.. sekali pple is not those pay for service one, wouldn't that hurt her..

If she goes to your hotel room, its a sure sign she's doable. Don't even ask how much. Sometimes, a meal and a gift is more than sufficient. Why bother asking how much? If she expects payment, she will ask herself. If not, then just bonk for free. Maybe she wants to be your girlfriend.

I consider the deal sealed once she's in your room. Just start with some raba raba and kissing. If she does not resist, then what the hell are you waiting for?

7ele11
04-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Hey Bro,

so you based in SZ? I dont see many singaporeans around here...anyway i am at shekou...maybe i should do another list for ppl in shenzhen... hehehe:D

Uncle sino can be the chairman.. hehe

There are alot of singaporeans here in shenzhen, but most become PRC citizen liao. why?? bcos cannot go back singapore lah.

ISO 9002
04-10-2010, 04:38 PM
There are alot of singaporeans here in shenzhen, but most become PRC citizen liao. why?? bcos cannot go back singapore lah.

CPF got withdraw clean clean first or not? :D

Looksee
05-10-2010, 09:54 AM
If she goes to your hotel room, its a sure sign she's doable. Don't even ask how much. Sometimes, a meal and a gift is more than sufficient. Why bother asking how much? If she expects payment, she will ask herself. If not, then just bonk for free. Maybe she wants to be your girlfriend.

I consider the deal sealed once she's in your room. Just start with some raba raba and kissing. If she does not resist, then what the hell are you waiting for?

agree with 90% of wat u said except for the free bonk....i usually give them money and tell them to go and buy clothes.....nothing is for free.......u either pay with money or emotions

LMirko
05-10-2010, 01:16 PM
agree with 90% of wat u said except for the free bonk....i usually give them money and tell them to go and buy clothes.....nothing is for free.......u either pay with money or emotions

Didin't i also say that a meal and a gift is needed as well?

hardpoke
05-10-2010, 11:53 PM

haha.. i was waiting for her code red to clear! lol.. :p almost into action but she said she code red.. and it was already 3am at that point of time.. so thought don't force, sent her home.. after that i left for Hong Kong liao.. nvm.. shall go back and find her soon.. :D

panado
06-10-2010, 09:22 AM
Hi bros,

I'm a fella Singaporean who has been working in China & Hong Kong for the past 2 years. Now in Hong Kong and going to Shenzhen this afternoon, any bros want to hang out together?

PM me pls (with your china mobile number or SG number)

I will be in Shenzhen 6 - 8 October (today afternoon, tomorrow and friday)

cheers,

LMirko
06-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Hi bros,

I'm a fella Singaporean who has been working in China & Hong Kong for the past 2 years. Now in Hong Kong and going to Shenzhen this afternoon, any bros want to hang out together?

PM me pls (with your china mobile number or SG number)

I will be in Shenzhen 6 - 8 October (today afternoon, tomorrow and friday)

cheers,

Thats a pity. I've been in Shenzhen too for the past 2 years (almost). I come back for 1-2 weeks every few months.

I'm back in Malaysia now but will be back in SZ on the 9th. Some other time perhaps.

SpIkEY
06-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Managed to browse some china weblinks and found this site for those whom are heading over to guangdong area for some fun and action ..mayb this site could be of some help

http://59136.net/index.php

I have tried so far 2 housecalls from the site and its kind of a experience ..

Help the infor helps for those bros whom are coming over to guangdong area...cheers .

panado
06-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi Sammy bros,

i'm now in Shenzhen, staying at a hotel right above Laojie MTR.

if you like to hang out and chiong together, pls drop me a PM asap :)

cheers

panado
06-10-2010, 09:59 PM
XXC means 西乡村

can i clarify that

XXC is NOT 西乡村 ??

coz i can't find that on map.

and

XXC = 向西村

http://ditu.google.cn/maps?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&safe=strict&client=safari&rls=en-us&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=深圳向西村&fb=1&hq=向西村&hnear=中国广东省深圳&ei=t3asTInPMYeucL6R8NcE&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CDQQtgMwAA&iwloc=2057378696879093777

向西村 is nearer to Luohu, which sounds more logical to me...

SexMan
07-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Hi,

This is not gal related but I hope some senior at Shenzhen can help me.
I taking tran-islands bus to Shenzhen next month via HK airport.
Check with HK Custom n only allow 19stick of cigerette in from Singapore.

Is there any duty free shop or departmental store around futian that I can buy Salem or marlboro?

Likely to stay at four point by sheraton, any fun place near there?

Looking forward to the Shenzhen trip.

Thanks.

waikeekee
07-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Hi,

This is not gal related but I hope some senior at Shenzhen can help me.
I taking tran-islands bus to Shenzhen next month via HK airport.
Check with HK Custom n only allow 19stick of cigerette in from Singapore.

Is there any duty free shop or departmental store around futian that I can buy Salem or marlboro? Thanks.

Bro sexman, please check out my answer to your question regarding Cigaretts at this link - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=21954&page=1811

SexMan
07-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Bro sexman, please check out my answer to your question regarding Cigaretts at this link - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=21954&page=1811

Hi Bro waikeekee,

Thanks, saw your answer.

Sent u an PM so as not to post too many unrelated item here.

Thanks again.

ISO 9002
07-10-2010, 04:55 PM
XXC = 向西村

http://ditu.google.cn/maps?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&safe=strict&client=safari&rls=en-us&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=深圳向西村&fb=1&hq=向西村&hnear=中国广东省深圳&ei=t3asTInPMYeucL6R8NcE&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CDQQtgMwAA&iwloc=2057378696879093777

向西村 is nearer to Luohu, which sounds more logical to me...

Ahh I miss this place. Hehehe. :D

Bingo! XXC = 向西村.

Just remember don't be a sucker and pay more than ¥100 for a ST. Room conditions vary if you can withstand the ghetto environment. :p

liveforever
07-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Besides XXC, is there any other BBS.

panado
08-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Besides XXC, is there any other BBS.

Besides XXC

there's also
LHC (100RMB per bonk)
Shang Sha (not sure of latest prices)
Xia Sha

LHC = 罗湖村
Shang Sha = 上沙
Xia Sha=下沙

in LHC, its possible to get 100RMB bonk

but in XXC, you will get a cheapo foreigner label if u try to bargain for 100RMB

the defacto arrangement is this, u pay 50RMB first to the OKT
then 100RMB later to the chick after bonking...

XXC gals r younger and better than LHC gals...

it's like comparing geylang gals to Desker road gals...

ISO 9002
09-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Pardon my mistake. Too long never visit SZ and got mixed up. :D The correct market rates for BBS are as follow.

LHC: ¥100 ST
XXC: ¥150 ST

hardpoke
09-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Pardon my mistake. Too long never visit SZ and got mixed up. :D The correct market rates for BBS are as follow.

LHC: ¥100 ST
XXC: ¥150 ST
what's bbs? hmm.. anyway, i will be residing at Shan Shui Hotel Luo Hu Branch in the coming week.. any chance of getting an overnight bonk? around how much? :D

dust
12-10-2010, 12:46 AM
i be shenzhen on 13th oct..any bro there can call my china hp 13434340190. can see any chionging session.......hehe:D

hardpoke
13-10-2010, 12:03 AM
i be shenzhen on 13th oct..any bro there can call my china hp 13434340190. can see any chionging session.......hehe:D
i'll be there on the 14th leh.. but quite late.. what's there to chiong at shenzhen?

loveme691234
13-10-2010, 05:43 PM
bro,
I need some help,
I was told by a friend that there is no more visa arrival at the lo wu side anymore?
Just want to check and reconfirm.
Please advice.

Thank you in advance.

xelate
16-10-2010, 07:23 PM
in luohu crowne plaza ... any happening places.......:D

YourExcellency
18-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Correction Correction !!!!!

The real hand phone they hv stolen ll be sold to the second shops. NO risk for them.

Those that sell Hand phone on the street are professional Conmen out to cheat. Those r all dummy phones. Except for the cover there's nothing inside. Just ignore them. The real hand phone they show r just a decoy. Dont waste yr time and money......100% U ll be cheated if try to deal wif them.

Ask me how I know :D

Eh bro, when are you free for coffee again?

Love81
18-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Hi Bros,

Any place to recommend? clubbing or KTV??

Would be at SZ on Tuesday to Friday on business trip.

Thanks.

jerrystockton
19-10-2010, 12:25 PM
Besides XXC

there's also
LHC (100RMB per bonk)
Shang Sha (not sure of latest prices)
Xia Sha

LHC = 罗湖村
Shang Sha = 上沙
Xia Sha=下沙

in LHC, its possible to get 100RMB bonk

but in XXC, you will get a cheapo foreigner label if u try to bargain for 100RMB

the defacto arrangement is this, u pay 50RMB first to the OKT
then 100RMB later to the chick after bonking...

XXC gals r younger and better than LHC gals...

it's like comparing geylang gals to Desker road gals...

That's good price. I visited one MP nearby Wan Xiang Cheng, cant recall the name, per bonk is RMB 250...

lfcdick
19-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Just back from Shenzhen, so input some info.

If you buy cigarettes from SG and wanna bypass HK custom, you can take the ferry from HKIA straight to Shenzhen, Macau and so on. It is actually faster about 30mins which I tooks to she kuo as I stay in Nanshan.

Try a few HC,

Holiday Inn Dong Hua - the HC in inside gals quite chio RMB298 for VIP, 200tips for HJ, no much facility, can call to room if you stay there at 200RMB.

Golden Coast in Nanshan - Massage 178, tips 200 for HJ. Facility ok, gals ok only.

A lots of raids going on due to Asia Games in Guangzhou. Bad timing to get FJ

kiwifruit333
22-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Went to 水都 KTV last night with one of my bro last night. Total bill was RMB1,856 inclusive 3 bottles Chivas + tissues + services tax...and RMB200 tips of DJ

Girls are mostly 3/6/9 and there is a small batch of 4/7/10. Surprisingly, the volume and quality is better than most of the ktv in CP. (I was in Tai Zi few nights ago and it was quite dissappointing)

OK.. the deal here is, I have balance of one and a half bottle and planning to go tonight. Wanna see any bro here (alone or two of you) wanna join us. The package will be cheap if we have a group of 3-4 tonight. I am expecting a share of cost of RMB500-600/person.

THE QUALITY OF THE GIRLS IS BETTER THAN TAIZI!!!

PM me if you are interested to join....

tritonrox2009
24-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Just want to post my recent visit to SZ to share with the bros here...
Went to one of the BBS at 上沙村 and felt that the girls are quite chio and very hard-working too.

anyway, i started the program at 8pm. still early for the evening and i got to have a lot of choices to choose from. chose a big eye big boob gals (my favourite combination).

dmg is RMB400+ including the massage and a bonk ( add RMB 200 for another). don't know if i have overpaid but the service and experience was definitely great. strongly recommended.

SexMan
24-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Hi,

I would be visiting Shenzhen soon and stay at four point by Sheraton (futian).

I read here that there are some action near Shangri-la hotel and sunshine hotel.

I am thinking whether can I go look for gal in the afternoon but ask the mamasan to send the gal to my hotel, in futian, at 10pm that night?

Which gal near which area is better- Shangri la hotel or sunshine hotel?

Any bro try this type of arrangement?

What the rate for overnight and short time if mamasan send the gal to my hotel?

And do I need to give the mamasan any deposit during fhe booking?

Thanks.

waikeekee
24-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Hi,

I would be visiting Shenzhen soon and stay at four point by Sheraton (futian). I read here that there are some action near Shangri-la hotel and sunshine hotel. I am thinking whether can I go look for gal in the afternoon but ask the mamasan to send the gal to my hotel, in futian, at 10pm that night? Which gal near which area is better- Shangri la hotel or sunshine hotel?

Any bro try this type of arrangement? What the rate for overnight and short time if mamasan send the gal to my hotel? And do I need to give the mamasan any deposit during fhe booking? Thanks.

Bro SexMan;

Shangri-La Hotel @ Luo Hu
The place you are referring to is the Luo Hu Cun (罗湖村) or the Apartments. LHC are the pink colour buildings (about 7/8 stories tall). From the Luo Hu (罗湖口岸) Boarder crossing/SZ Railway Station, it is located on the right side and you can see Shangri-La Hotel directly from the crossing. Then there are the apartments which are located directly behind Shangri-La Hotel. One more thing, the main road between the Shangri-La Hotel and LHC is RenMin Nan Lu (人民南路).

Sunshine Hotel/SEIBU
This place is known as the Hooker Alley or Xiang Xi Cun (XXC - 向西村). It is located directly behind the SEIBU (西武) Department Store @ JiaBin Lu/ChunFeng Lu Junction. Overhere, the landmark is the PengLin Hotel and the Gold Coast SPA. When you are in the Hooker Alley, you will be walking the back allies something Desker/Petian Road. During good times, which means no Anti-Vice sweep, all the OKT's/Mommies and the WG's will be seated/walking around the allies. During such time, you will probably be grabbed by most of them thus preventing you from walking to the next whore house.

However, during these times of uncertainty, the OKT/Mommies and WG's will be hidden and only a few touts will be hanging around the allies to bring you to their whore houses to let you pick the gals. After dark, at around 11PM, if you are walking around ChunFeng Road, between LaoTiFang Hotel and SEIBU, there are countless numbers of street walkers. Especially when you are alone, you will be approached and offered their services.

During the day, overnighters are rare, they will prefer to do ON after 8PM at XXC. Back at LHC, most of the gals will only do ST at their own place and will be reluctant to go with you to your hotel especially you are staying at FuTian which is at the ajacent district of LuoHu. Your best bet to get overnighters are the street walkers along ChunFeng Lu. By the way, the rates for overnighter should be RMB500 - RMB800 depending on the time you engaged them. Remember to bargain. Show respect to the WG's they are also human too. Lock your valuables i.e. passport, cash and whatever you deem neccessary in you SAFE in your hotel room. Just bring enough cash and small change for cab ride (10's, 20's and 50's RMB notes). Lastly, play safe and be safe!

SexMan
24-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Bro SexMan;

Shangri-La Hotel @ Luo Hu
The place you are referring to is the Luo Hu Cun (罗湖村) or the Apartments. LHC are the pink colour buildings (about 7/8 stories tall). From the Luo Hu (罗湖口岸) Boarder crossing/SZ Railway Station, it is located on the right side and you can see Shangri-La Hotel directly from the crossing. Then there are the apartments which are located directly behind Shangri-La Hotel. One more thing, the main road between the Shangri-La Hotel and LHC is RenMin Nan Lu (人民南路).

Sunshine Hotel/SEIBU
This place is known as the Hooker Alley or Xiang Xi Cun (XXC - 向西村). It is located directly behind the SEIBU (西武) Department Store @ JiaBin Lu/ChunFeng Lu Junction. Overhere, the landmark is the PengLin Hotel and the Gold Coast SPA. When you are in the Hooker Alley, you will be walking the back allies something Desker/Petian Road. During good times, which means no Anti-Vice sweep, all the OKT's/Mommies and the WG's will be seated/walking around the allies. During such time, you will probably be grabbed by most of them thus preventing you from walking to the next whore house.

However, during these times of uncertainty, the OKT/Mommies and WG's will be hidden and only a few touts will be hanging around the allies to bring you to their whore houses to let you pick the gals. After dark, at around 11PM, if you are walking around ChunFeng Road, between LaoTiFang Hotel and SEIBU, there are countless numbers of street walkers. Especially when you are alone, you will be approached and offered their services.

During the day, overnighters are rare, they will prefer to do ON after 8PM at XXC. Back at LHC, most of the gals will only do ST at their own place and will be reluctant to go with you to your hotel especially you are staying at FuTian which is at the ajacent district of LuoHu. Your best bet to get overnighters are the street walkers along ChunFeng Lu. By the way, the rates for overnighter should be RMB500 - RMB800 depending on the time you engaged them. Remember to bargain. Show respect to the WG's they are also human too. Lock your valuables i.e. passport, cash and whatever you deem neccessary in you SAFE in your hotel room. Just bring enough cash and small change for cab ride (10's, 20's and 50's RMB notes). Lastly, play safe and be safe!

Hello,

Thanks for your advice...play safe and respect the gals...

For XXC, can I book the gal first at the afternoon as I want to continue shop around and she only come to me hotel at night for ON?

I also read abt Shang Sha (上沙) and Xia Sha(下沙).

Based on the map, this 2 place look closer to my hotel in Fuitan than LHC or XXC.

Any advice on this 2 place?

Thanks.

Stick99
24-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Hi all senior bros in Shen Zhen,
after years of reading pages and pages of exciting story from those bros that have been living in SZ. Finally i was given the opportunity for posting in SZ, been to SZ quite a number of time but I guess nothings still beat the excitement of been able to live in this "happening" city for the next couple of mths/years. Likely will be moving over before the end the year, hence looking forward to learn and guidance from those senior bros.

Will be in SZ from 15 - 18 Nov for some meeting, if any bros keen or convenient to meet for coffee or party, do drop me a PM.

I know i'm late, but I'm sure the fun is endless !!! Haha

Cheers
Stick99

Kent_do
25-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Hi Bros in visiting this thread, I've been here for the last 7 days and been working my ass off till the wee hours of the day. So not much chance to go out (even the weekends). Anyways, that not the most important part;) Every time I come back to the hotel for the nite, there will be ppl handling nae cards to advertise their service. I'm attaching here, the cards for everyone who are here and wants to try calling them. Good luck and happy bonking.
:D

I can't eem to find the attch file button. Any bros can advice?:confused:

KongMing
25-10-2010, 06:33 AM
Will be in Shenzhen during midweek and staying around White Sand area...any bro playing golf and got a spot for 1 more let me know! Thanks!

owl888
25-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi Bros, any suggestions on any cheap & good HC to stay overnite in SZ Luohu area or not too far off?

KongMing
26-10-2010, 04:38 AM
I'm going to be staying around 白石洲 area. Anything good MP around that area? Also, if anyone is down for some golf please PM me! Thanks in advance.

liveforever
30-10-2010, 12:47 AM
I never can find the BBS at 上沙村 or 下沙村. Any kind bro to point out where is it or here any landmark hotel.

shagua傻瓜
30-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Bro,

I will be going to Shenzhen with my OC in nov.

Had not been to shenzhen since 2004

Can any bro be kind enough to share with me which hotel i can stay so that OC dun see too much of adverse actions:)

SexMan
30-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Bro,

I will be going to Shenzhen with my OC in nov.

Had not been to shenzhen since 2004

Can any bro be kind enough to share with me which hotel i can stay so that OC dun see too much of adverse actions:)

Hi,

U can try four point by sheraton hotel at futian.

I stay there abt 1 yr back and going to stay there again.

No action near that area.

Got a big decent massage shop nearby, I heard quite good n not expensive, mayb u oc will like it.

Thanks.

No action

shagua傻瓜
30-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Hi,

U can try four point by sheraton hotel at futian.

I stay there abt 1 yr back and going to stay there again.

No action near that area.

Got a big decent massage shop nearby, I heard quite good n not expensive, mayb u oc will like it.

Thanks.

No action

Bro,

First, thanks for the fast reply:)

Any idea what the price for the hotel is?

Is it near to the train station?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated

shagua傻瓜
01-11-2010, 03:03 AM
Any Bro able to recommend me a suitable hotel @ reasonable rate nearby 华强路?

Will be there with OC so dun want to be near activities if possible.

Many thanks