PDA

View Full Version : Shenzhen Info Needed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Looksee
24-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Any bro got info on any bbs and massage around Ming Yang hotel at Tianbei San Lu?:p

The is a massage place but no bbs....the massage place is near the teochew porridge shop....nice and cheap hotel....I stay there everytime I'll in SZ

Kohken
24-10-2012, 11:03 AM
The is a massage place but no bbs....the massage place is near the teochew porridge shop....nice and cheap hotel....I stay there everytime I'll in SZ

Thanks, looks like i have to go back to surrounding louhu station for some action:(

SunZhi
24-10-2012, 08:50 PM
I heard from my supplier that shenzhen have private club with top notch girls. To enter or join the club, you need to be introduced by a member.
Whatever inside the club is not known to outside, but one time for sure, it is a heavan for the rich bosses.

Have any bros here try these club before?

Christopher1978
24-10-2012, 11:28 PM
anyone can tell me how's e weather in SZ now cuz i b there next week,worry tat it b very cold. Thanks

johnpaulnakata
25-10-2012, 04:04 PM
day time is normal around 27-28, night time will be slightly cooler with strong wind so a jacket will be helpful.

LeoPDR
25-10-2012, 04:06 PM
was there on Monday. it is quite cooling at night, so jacket will be just nice.

XiaoChun77
26-10-2012, 06:41 PM
anyone can tell me how's e weather in SZ now cuz i b there next week,worry tat it b very cold. Thanks

Looking at forecast... Weather will cool down from Tuesday (30th October).

Monday 28°/23°
Tuesday 26°/19°
Wednesday 22°/19°

Love these kind of weather. Was in szx last November & nice to have someone to hug overnight in hotel.

nexusblink
27-10-2012, 01:20 AM
Hi Bros,

Doing SZ on Sunday and staying at Panglin. Searched through this thread but really difficult to decide what is good as I'm not sure of SZ area. Can recommend any good near areas for massage, KTV, FL or even FJ? Or how I can get FL to hotel also can...

Thanks!

jayboy
27-10-2012, 12:25 PM
I heard from my supplier that shenzhen have private club with top notch girls. To enter or join the club, you need to be introduced by a member.
Whatever inside the club is not known to outside, but one time for sure, it is a heavan for the rich bosses.

Any bro can update this info also ? I will be at SZ soon nov. Then move to CP also.

BongTimesTwo
28-10-2012, 02:53 AM
Hi Guys...

Will be staying at fraser along nangshan next week... any spot to have good massage with SYT near there ? or have to go else where like luowo.. or futian.. or cp... .. only night time free leh.. cant go every far..

XiaoChun77
28-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi Guys...

Will be staying at fraser along nangshan next week... any spot to have good massage with SYT near there ? or have to go else where like luowo.. or futian.. or cp... .. only night time free leh.. cant go every far..

In Nanshan, the famous street with bbs will be nearby Sai Bo Shu Ma Guang Chang (赛博数码广场)

There is a road from the mall which you walk down 30m, there are a row of about 7 bbs with red light. The damage is approx. rmb150 (can try negotiate to rmb130). There are about 10 mm in each bbs.

If you walk further down, on the right is another zone, right will be a wall or dead end. The road is abit darker but there will be quite a number of mm along the lane. The damage is cheaper than bbs before reaching to this zone, about rmb100 for quickie & rmb500 for overnight.

Dun be surprise with the quantity at this dark lane, there are a number of young & pretty mm. I got a huang sheng yi look alike on my last trip which I tabao back for overnite & bang her 3x. Release her at 8am but she request to accompany me till evening so bring her to Dongmen to shop, speng additional rmb200 on her clothing.

Orgasdo
29-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Helo to all bros,

been a long time since i check in sbf n this is still a wonderful place. I seem to lost touch on the shortform use... can someone tell me what is bbs? i see alot of bbs use here.

Thanks

Looksee
29-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Helo to all bros,

been a long time since i check in sbf n this is still a wonderful place. I seem to lost touch on the shortform use... can someone tell me what is bbs? i see alot of bbs use here.

Thanks

Barber shop

Orgasdo
30-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Barber shop

Thanks, return with upz :)

XiaoChun77
02-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Will be in szx from 3/11 till 12/11.
Any bro in town can meet for drink then cheong.

jayboy
04-11-2012, 10:17 AM

Bro sunzhi, since no bro update this, maybe you can check with your supplier also, i will be at sz very very soon. Count down by hours only.

sonicwinter
04-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi Guys...

Had limited time cos was staying in HK so only explored Luowu area.

There will be plenty of OKTs approaching you near Shangri La hotel. Didn't try those this time but last time I did, a short time girl was only 150 rmb. Not the greatest quality and you usually do the deed in a rundown apartment nearby so that ruins the mood a little.

This time, I took a taxi directly to Luo Wu Hotel 罗湖大酒店 and proceeded to the 6th floor sauna. Place is old and sparse but at least they have 一条龙 package. Not cheap 600 rmb but I was in a rush so just went through a few girls and picked the fourth one. Service was so-so but there was some chemistry. Nothing compared to the 一条龙 service I had in zhuhai.

Didn't ask the WL for name cos I doubt will RTF. But this joint really needs better looking chicks. I was close to giving up cos the first few cannot make it. One of them had a tattoo between her cleavage and it looked like a religious figure so there was no way I could do her!!!

There are many spas to try but I chose the one I knew only cos I was pressed for time. Happy bonking.

ProfessorX
05-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey bros I'd be in Shenzhen from 12-15th Nov next week.

Any kind bros willing to advise me a bit on where to go and where's fun?

Just a 5 mins conversation or exchange some PMs will do.

Kindly drop me a PM if you're cool to help =)

Orgasdo
06-11-2012, 07:46 AM
I will be in Sz tonight.. just one night lol..

Orgasdo
06-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Seriously bored in hotel.. anyone willing to come out?

HootFirst
07-11-2012, 01:17 AM
i m up in hk fr 7-12th nov n then 13-17th nov. can chiong sz over the 9-11th wkend. but gng up to dg/cp 16th nov with friends. anyone who wants to do sz can pm me. lets meet up. cheers

bossmanfred
07-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Any of you bros can recommend a place in Huaqiangbei? Newbie here so any help and guidance is appreciated!

ebonkie
09-11-2012, 08:35 AM
I got to know this mm from another Samster bro in SG a couple of months back..

From my far memory, it was on their Chinese Valentine’s Day.. Ah Feng.. She replied my sms quite fastly as that fateful night she was also alone at home that night.. And I was also quite bored in my hotelroom.. She told me that she was working in a sauna so she was not very free to meet..

Quite an answer to expect from a gal who works in sauna..

I travel to Shenzhen quite frequently.. However I wasn’t very sure it was worthwhile to travel all the way out from Shenzhen alone to Changping or Changan either..

We kept in touch via Wechat as well as by sms till my next trip to Shenzhen..

I returned back to Shenzhen on the 12th Oct for a week business cum training trip..

As you know, I immediately set an arrangement to meet Ah Feng on 16th Oct.. She told me she was available between 11pm onwards.. Normally she starts work from 3pm to 3am daily unlez she got her Big Auntie visit then probably she will rest for a week..

Took a subway from Nanshan district to Futian district..

Her work place is at Grand View Hotel, Futian District, Fuhua road 277. 福华路 277号. If you are taking the subway, you should alight from exit C of Gang Sha 岗厦 station.. 11th Storey..

I wasn’t sure she was ready during the time when I reached the subway station, however I saw a KFC fast food restaurant just opposite the hotel so I went over to take my slight dinner before the bonk session.. I also text AF to inform her I had already reached the venue.. She told me that she was working on the 11th storey of the hotel..

As I walked into the hotel, noticed that there were two lift landings in the building. Both of the lift landings served for different levels. There s one at the front and one at the Back. From the entrance of the hotel, you have to walk towards the left side of the main lift landing to the back one, only the back lift landing will serve for levels 1 to 30th storey..

Once you reach the 11th Storey of the hotel, from the entrance of the lift, there is a swimming pool on the left and on the right, there is a sauna. Not very sure what’s the name of the sauna. Ah Feng told me to approached to the counter of the sauna and tell the receptionist that I have already contacted No.8 for appointment. AF’s working number is No.8.. And then you have to pay 488 rmb to the receptionist, before she will arrange for you to meet No.8 in one of the hotel room allocated in the building.. Wow so discreet logistics.. Like arranging for a bonk session with a FL.. Heard from there are a lot of anti vice raids in Shenzhen so have to be discreet with the logistics..

If you have not contacted AF for an appointment, then probably as a new client to the sauna, they will only arrange you to have the usual sauna facilities like shower, Jacuzzi and leg & body massage. The FJ will only be provided if you know one of the masseurs working in the sauna. They will probably intro you to other masseurs who offer basic services like the leg massage in the open living room or body massage in their common rooms which has a open window door..

So the key word is to contact Ah Feng (No.8) for an appointment first before going up to their Sauna.

I received a hotel-room card from the receptionist after paying the 488 rmb.. They told me to proceed to the allocated room to meet No.8 (another 红牌号码).. Took lift to the respective room and waited in the room to await for Ah Feng.. Nothing spectacular about the room, carpet floor, and usual 4-star hotel furniture with a long bath inside..

Waited patiently for AF, she appeared at the door step about 5 minutes later. She was carrying a bag of towels and a small handbag.. Wearing a pink zipper jumper top and mini jeans skirt. We had some small introduction of ourselves. She is from Sichuan and in her late twenties. She used to know another Singaporean bro 2 years ago from a KTV joint. She used to work in a KTV club before her current job. That Singaporean bro used to date her out many times when he’s on business trip to SZ and Zhuhai.. They were KC friends till their fateful Zhuhai trip.. Till then, he did not meet her anymore then.. However, there is the past, and I have my first bonk session with AF..

She told me that there were another working meimei like her, and they are working for an internet website based in HKK to serve HKK clients stationed in Shenzhen.. Similar like the sex141.com and sex161.com.. Except that the girls are in Shenzhen not in HongKong..

She took one of the towels and placed it on the one of the beds in the hotel-room. I went to take my shower and was back in the room quickly..

AF ask me to lie on the bed with my back up.. She also placed some tissue at the spot where my KKJ can rest on the towel.. So that there won’t be any sperm residue on the towel while she carried out her mouth water massage job all over my body and legs.. Sibei shiong feeling as what is expected in most saunas..

The mouth water massage job lasted about 5 mins and then she ask me turn over for her catbath.. She started to licked my nipples, my stomach and all the down south.. Her catbath so arousing as she even plays with my rod while licking my nipples.. I rabba rabba her boobs and finger her as her catbath was solid.. She has got quite smooth skin.. After some antiseptic spray on my 2IC, she start to do a mid-blowing BBBJ.. Engulfing the whole depth of the steamed rod.. Fingers playing my balls.. Damn shiok.. Like the look of her lips with shiny lip gloss around your steamed KKJ.. Up and down in full swing.. Her sucking and licking sounds sends thrill and sensual signals over my body.. I tahan anymore however she ask me whether she should continue to BBBJ.. I obediently wanted for another 5 mins of heaven BBBJ.. By now, my rod already so swollen and red..

Cap on and requested her to be on top.. Her vagina was wet and deep.. Gosh she just sat on me missionary and start to move her pelvis quickly.. My notty hands grab her cups and fingers playing with her sensitive nipples.. She was moaning and hissing loudly.. Damn shiok to see a Egyptian lookalike meimei doing missionary in front of you.. I grab her waist to simulate more faster pace so that she can achieve her orgasms.. I already sweating like siao.. Knn.. Forget to switch on the air-conditioner.. Went to on the aircon and start to do doggie with AF.. Piak Piak sound echo the room.. Her ass quite meaty.. Like to see her from the back view.. We then changed position for me to be top missionary.. Tried to kiss her but she rejected.. However I split her legs in open position and pump her relentlessly.. I so exhausted by then.. Maybe I m too unhealthy liao..

We changed back for her to be on top again.. I grab her neck and forced her whole body to have more forceful impact on my 2IC.. I want to cum but still not able to able to reach my orgasm yet.. Maybe I had been bonking too much for the past few days.. I then picked up speed and grab her legs giam tighter to my 2IC and cum in full burst..

We then rested for a while till time is up.. More side chat with AF about the other working meimei in the sauna.. She also mentioned that she had other cousin which can do tarma session together for only 738 rmb / 90 mins / 2 pops and free leg massage downstairs at the sauna’s living hallroom.. Wow.. OMG what a superb package.. I took my shower, got dressed and left the hotel with a happy ending..

http://img15.imagetwist.com/th/02263/4yy78a862w1r.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/4yy78a862w1r/IMG_3461.JPG.html)

Name: Ah Feng
Looks: 7.3/10 (shoulder hair with Egyptian hairstyle, complexion is white and smooth)
Body: 8.0/10 (slim figure, with big butt, can do doggie)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (B-cup natural jugs, slim waist, just nice for my hands to cup them)
Height: 1.59m
Frenching: No (she do not allow)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Cathbath: 7.5/10
Water mouth MJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Mind-blowing, deep throat)
COB: Yes (maybe can)
RTF: Definitely YES, YES, YES (of cos must try their Tarma session)
FJ: 9.0/10 (Accommodating, top missionary very shiok)
Damage: 488 rmb / 90mins / 1 pop

Contact number: +8613713590085 (say Cheng Ge 程哥 intro)
She only accepts Chinese bros (Caucasians too big, only provide handjob)
Service/Attitude: Top notch service, chatty, chio, Seductive..

Astroboy77
09-11-2012, 12:11 PM
wow very detail FR... hmmm sound great.....got chance to go will wish to try too

XiaoChun77
10-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Anyone in town?

Its saturday, lets have some fun. Reach me on 135 3008 6645.

jayboy
12-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Hey bros I'd be in Shenzhen from 12-15th Nov next week.

Any kind bros willing to advise me a bit on where to go and where's fun?

Just a 5 mins conversation or exchange some PMs will do.

Kindly drop me a PM if you're cool to help =)

Hi bro, just to tell you i am not any agent also. I just back from sz & cp also.

ArmyouM
13-11-2012, 10:45 AM
I will be in SZ 17 Nov, any bro going outing, please PM me.

bossmanfred
14-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Wow! ebonkie bro, great detail!!

Question for you: Does she speak any English?

So have you tried the tarma session with her cousin yet? Don't forget to post the details!!

Nice one bro!

ebonkie
14-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Wow! ebonkie bro, great detail!!

Question for you: Does she speak any English?

So have you tried the tarma session with her cousin yet? Don't forget to post the details!!

Nice one bro!

Nope she does not speak English

Of cos I tried their tarma session with these two gems.. 2nd shot I got a CIM which nearly choke her cousin..

Damn it.. I had such high pressurized little white armies.. :D

bossmanfred
15-11-2012, 05:20 PM

Of cos I tried their tarma session with these two gems.. 2nd shot I got a CIM which nearly choke her cousin..

hey ebonkie bro! More details about your tarma session plz!! Sounds awesome!

I'm new to this, maybe you can give me some tips!!

Tuij2X
16-11-2012, 10:30 AM

Wahhhh..:p

ebonkie
17-11-2012, 11:22 AM
hey ebonkie bro! More details about your tarma session plz!! Sounds awesome!

I'm new to this, maybe you can give me some tips!!

Wahhhh..:p

Tips and Pointers as mentioned in my geniune FR..

Beta if you could experience it on your own.. Awaiting for your FRs too..

sammyboydotcom
17-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Hi guys,

I'll be in luohu area on monday staying overnight till tue b4 I head back to hk den sg on wed..

Initially wanted to go cp but think will skip dat n go to the shazui area which trash55 mentioned instead.. I was there like, 5 yrs ago, a fellow colleague brought me. Wanted to go on my subsequent trips to hk but some pple told me closed down liao n I was damn sad cos it's really damn cheap! But e quality is abit hit n miss (can't expect much for 150) n there some good ones, u just need to look..

Anyways, bros who're there n would like to cheong together pls msg or pm, we can hit some of e massage joints together or even KTVs if can get numbers..

Cheers!!

tianhao69
18-11-2012, 09:34 AM
http://www.thenanfang.com/blog/american-arrested-on-suspicion-of-rape/

This white trash did the pink apartment gals and left without paying, as he did in Dongguan area .

ebonkie
18-11-2012, 02:55 PM

From my far memory, it was on their Chinese Valentine’s Day.. Ah Feng.. She replied my sms quite fastly as that fateful night she was also alone at home that night.. And I was also quite bored in my hotelroom.. She told me that she was working in a sauna so she was not very free to meet..

I travel to Shenzhen quite frequently.. However I wasn’t very sure it was worthwhile to travel all the way out from Shenzhen alone to Changping or Changan either..

I returned back to Shenzhen on the 12th Oct for a week business cum training trip..

As you know, I immediately set an arrangement to meet Ah Feng on 16th Oct.. She told me she was available between 11pm onwards.. Normally she starts work from 3pm to 3am daily unlez she got her Big Auntie visit then probably she will rest for a week..

Her work place is at Grand View Hotel, Futian District, Fuhua road 277. 福华路 277号. If you are taking the subway, you should alight from exit C of Gang Sha 岗厦 station.. 11th Storey..

I wasn’t sure she was ready during the time when I reached the subway station, however I saw a KFC fast food restaurant just opposite the hotel so I went over to take my slight dinner before the bonk session.. I also text AF to inform her I had already reached the venue.. She told me that she was working on the 11th storey of the hotel..

As I walked into the hotel, noticed that there were two lift landings in the building. Both of the lift landings served for different levels. There s one at the front and one at the Back. From the entrance of the hotel, you have to walk towards the left side of the main lift landing to the back one, only the back lift landing will serve for levels 1 to 30th storey..

Once you reach the 11th Storey of the hotel, from the entrance of the lift, there is a swimming pool on the left and on the right, there is a sauna. Not very sure what’s the name of the sauna. Ah Feng told me to approached to the counter of the sauna and tell the receptionist that I have already contacted No.8 for appointment. AF’s working number is No.8.. And then you have to pay 488 rmb to the receptionist, before she will arrange for you to meet No.8 in one of the hotel room allocated in the building.. Wow so discreet logistics.. Like arranging for a bonk session with a FL.. Heard from there are a lot of anti vice raids in Shenzhen so have to be discreet with the logistics..

If you have not contacted AF for an appointment, then probably as a new client to the sauna, they will only arrange you to have the usual sauna facilities like shower, Jacuzzi and leg & body massage. The FJ will only be provided if you know one of the masseurs working in the sauna. They will probably intro you to other masseurs who offer basic services like the leg massage in the open living room or body massage in their common rooms which has a open window door..

So the key word is to contact Ah Feng (No.8) for an appointment first before going up to their Sauna.

I received a hotel-room card from the receptionist after paying the 488 rmb.. They told me to proceed to the allocated room to meet No.8 (another 红牌号码).. Took lift to the respective room and waited in the room to await for Ah Feng.. Nothing spectacular about the room, carpet floor, and usual 4-star hotel furniture with a long bath inside..

Waited patiently for AF, she appeared at the door step about 5 minutes later. She was carrying a bag of towels and a small handbag.. Wearing a pink zipper jumper top and mini jeans skirt. We had some small introduction of ourselves. She is from Sichuan and in her late twenties. She used to know another Singaporean bro 2 years ago from a KTV joint. She used to work in a KTV club before her current job. That Singaporean bro used to date her out many times when he’s on business trip to SZ and Zhuhai.. They were KC friends till their fateful Zhuhai trip.. Till then, he did not meet her anymore then.. However, there is the past, and I have my first bonk session with AF..

She told me that there were another working meimei like her, and they are working for an internet website based in HKK to serve HKK clients stationed in Shenzhen.. Similar like the sex141.com and sex161.com.. Except that the girls are in Shenzhen not in HongKong..

She took one of the towels and placed it on the one of the beds in the hotel-room. I went to take my shower and was back in the room quickly..

AF ask me to lie on the bed with my back up.. She also placed some tissue at the spot where my KKJ can rest on the towel.. So that there won’t be any sperm residue on the towel while she carried out her mouth water massage job all over my body and legs.. Sibei shiong feeling as what is expected in most saunas..

The mouth water massage job lasted about 5 mins and then she ask me turn over for her catbath.. She started to licked my nipples, my stomach and all the down south.. Her catbath so arousing as she even plays with my rod while licking my nipples.. I rabba rabba her boobs and finger her as her catbath was solid.. She has got quite smooth skin.. After some antiseptic spray on my 2IC, she start to do a mid-blowing BBBJ.. Engulfing the whole depth of the steamed rod.. Fingers playing my balls.. Damn shiok.. Like the look of her lips with shiny lip gloss around your steamed KKJ.. Up and down in full swing.. Her sucking and licking sounds sends thrill and sensual signals over my body.. I tahan anymore however she ask me whether she should continue to BBBJ.. I obediently wanted for another 5 mins of heaven BBBJ.. By now, my rod already so swollen and red..

Cap on and requested her to be on top.. Her vagina was wet and deep.. Gosh she just sat on me missionary and start to move her pelvis quickly.. My notty hands grab her cups and fingers playing with her sensitive nipples.. She was moaning and hissing loudly.. Damn shiok to see a Egyptian lookalike meimei doing missionary in front of you.. I grab her waist to simulate more faster pace so that she can achieve her orgasms.. I already sweating like siao.. Knn.. Forget to switch on the air-conditioner.. Went to on the aircon and start to do doggie with AF.. Piak Piak sound echo the room.. Her ass quite meaty.. Like to see her from the back view.. We then changed position for me to be top missionary.. Tried to kiss her but she rejected.. However I split her legs in open position and pump her relentlessly.. I so exhausted by then.. Maybe I m too unhealthy liao..

We changed back for her to be on top again.. I grab her neck and forced her whole body to have more forceful impact on my 2IC.. I want to cum but still not able to able to reach my orgasm yet.. Maybe I had been bonking too much for the past few days.. I then picked up speed and grab her legs giam tighter to my 2IC and cum in full burst..

We then rested for a while till time is up.. More side chat with AF about the other working meimei in the sauna.. She also mentioned that she had other cousin which can do tarma session together for only 738 rmb / 90 mins / 2 pops and free leg massage downstairs at the sauna’s living hallroom.. Wow.. OMG what a superb package.. I took my shower, got dressed and left the hotel with a happy ending..

http://img15.imagetwist.com/th/02263/4yy78a862w1r.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/4yy78a862w1r/IMG_3461.JPG.html)http://img15.imagetwist.com/th/02423/7mjp38e593d1.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/7mjp38e593d1/IMG_3801.JPG.html)

Looks: 7.3/10 (shoulder hair with Egyptian hairstyle, complexion is white and smooth)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (B-cup natural jugs, slim waist, just nice for my hands to cup them)
Height: 1.61m

Kohken
22-11-2012, 04:06 PM
went to hu bei xi cun yesterday evening, can't find any action. how about the other areas, any bro got an update?

EvilG
24-11-2012, 03:17 AM
Hi Guys,

Going sz next week for 3 days with my friend. Will be staying somewhere between nanshun and luohu area. Anyone can recommend some contacts for yitiaolong service and the time, damage? Also going to try one of the previous post recommandation on futian bbs and sauna. But want to find out more detail.

Bbs - barber shop
Damage range 100-150???
Service: fj?
Duration: 1 shot?

WL - on street side?
Damage range 100-150???
Service: fj?
Duration: 1 shot?

WL - on street side tabao
Damage range 500??
Service: fj
Duration: until u Jin Jing Ren Wang

Sauna - health center?
Damage range ????
Service: ???
Duration: ???

Any other recommendation?

Sorry for do many question. Second time to china, but first time is to HaiKou for a few days r&r. Sz is totally new thing altogether. Please help.

Cheers,
EG

Barnacles
25-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Same 2nd time to SZ next month, would love more info, spas always changing.. need to explore more...

draken
29-11-2012, 12:03 AM
bros...

just checking if queens spa allows customer to leave their luggage at their premise while i go out awhile for shoppping ...

hhaahaha wanna save on hotel during my one nite transit in sz .... was thinking to spend my nite in queens spa however want to go out for some light shopping ....

cheers

travelcraze88
29-11-2012, 11:38 AM
bros...

just checking if queens spa allows customer to leave their luggage at their premise while i go out awhile for shoppping ...

hhaahaha wanna save on hotel during my one nite transit in sz .... was thinking to spend my nite in queens spa however want to go out for some light shopping ....

cheers

Of cos you can as long as you patronise them and use their facilities.
They have a big storage room for left over baggages.

The customers can even make use of their transport to go near their route and pick up points.

If you happy just tip the driver 10-15rmb they will treat you like Vvip. Kekekeke........

draken
29-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Of cos you can as long as you patronise them and use their facilities.
They have a big storage room for left over baggages.

The customers can even make use of their transport to go near their route and pick up points.

If you happy just tip the driver 10-15rmb they will treat you like Vvip. Kekekeke........

Hahaha power lah ..tks bro for the advise ..i just wanna put my stuff there first and probably go lao jie for shopping and ST at luohu village.. At night then enjoy the massage and ear digging at queens soa ...

Btw i was walking along xiang xi village this june and the place seems dead ..no okt ard at all

travelcraze88
30-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Hahaha power lah ..tks bro for the advise ..i just wanna put my stuff there first and probably go lao jie for shopping and ST at luohu village.. At night then enjoy the massage and ear digging at queens soa ...

Btw i was walking along xiang xi village this june and the place seems dead ..no okt ard at all

Since mid 2011, officially, all the bbs around XXC are supposed to be totally shut down. The clean up exercise include those okt that prowled the street there at night. Most of the time, the gong an will even parked a police car there at night to show that they mean business.

However, occasionally we were still able to find a few okts will quietly operating at the back lanes during late hours of the night. It's a far cry from before.

I think going to Louhu chun will be a better choice if you looking for bbs fun.

jimwang01012012
06-12-2012, 06:55 PM
hi, a bit new to this. how does this bbs, or barber shop concept work? Do they really cut your hair and provide FJ? how would I know it's a bbs shop that provide service? can someone pls advise? have chionged in HK but not yet shenzhen, so trying to understand.

Barber shop

jimwang01012012
06-12-2012, 06:57 PM
how to contact u? I may be there from 12 to 13 Dec.

Will be in szx from 3/11 till 12/11.
Any bro in town can meet for drink then cheong.

TonyCheong
07-12-2012, 02:59 PM
D-Club 德仕堡国际会所
地址: 深圳福田区侨香路1021號
总机: 86-755-2269 9999
http://www.china-dclub.com/

http://www.china-dclub.com/upload/Image/CTadh0.jpg

Tho66
09-12-2012, 12:09 PM
D-Club 德仕堡国际会所

Hi Bro, just want to clarify what are d facilities available at this place. Do they have 一条龙 or sauna service at this place?

I'll be travelling to Shenzhen on this week & may want to try out this place.

Thanks in advance for answering my queries.

ebonkie
09-12-2012, 03:02 PM

http://img15.imagetwist.com/th/02263/4yy78a862w1r.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/4yy78a862w1r/IMG_3461.JPG.html)http://img51.imagetwist.com/th/02724/rc74x8qo8l99.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/rc74x8qo8l99/IMG_4280.JPG.html)

draken
09-12-2012, 04:25 PM
D-Club 德仕堡国际会所

Wow .. looks good ...

Bro Tony , similar concept as queens spa ? or got something even better? :D

cuppam1982
11-12-2012, 01:02 PM
hi bros,
http://www.peiyouwan.com/
had any1 tried the above website?

i recently just found out about the website.. but only will try it around march period.

TonyCheong
11-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Wow .. looks good ...

Bro Tony , similar concept as queens spa? or got something even better? :D

Healthy activities lah. :p

Barnacles
12-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Anybody tried Sakura Cherry Water near Laojie? My cousin told me the service quite good with pretty girls,

I've been to the one beside shangrila luohu, clean joint bt got one gal did offer me 300 for HJ which i declined, the place is awesome and huge with good massage but planning to try out 1 more place

any reccomendations?

kingkungfu
13-12-2012, 12:35 PM
how to contact u? I may be there from 12 to 13 Dec.

Bro in shenzhen wan meet and cheong?

Barnacles
14-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Guys, just a question:

I was in Luohu area, few girls approoached me for massage (average looking)
And my Wechat beeped with a few new greetings. These greetings asked me for full service ranging frm 600-800

The pics they show are hot and fucking pretty but question is how legit are their faces?

SEAJ
14-12-2012, 04:38 PM
. These greetings asked me for full service ranging frm 600-800

The pics they show are hot and fucking pretty but question is how legit are their faces?
A lot of gals in China go to photo studios to get "glamor shots" taken of themselves - as a memento for when they were young, to put up their pictures on websites - whatever.

So chances are, the girl is not gonna be as good looking as her photo-shopped/fully made-up picture.

And since they are upfront about a paid session, just ask the girl to go on video call with you; then you can make up your mind right away. On the same token, the girl would probably prefer not to waste her time "pursuing" a client just to be turned down after all her effort.

Just my POV

SEAJ

Barnacles
16-12-2012, 11:18 AM
A lot of gals in China go to photo studios to get "glamor shots" taken of themselves - as a memento for when they were young, to put up their pictures on websites - whatever.

So chances are, the girl is not gonna be as good looking as her photo-shopped/fully made-up picture.

And since they are upfront about a paid session, just ask the girl to go on video call with you; then you can make up your mind right away. On the same token, the girl would probably prefer not to waste her time "pursuing" a client just to be turned down after all her effort.

Just my POV

SEAJ

Thanks for the heads up man.. i think good massage with handjob and autoroam shld be fine enuff

wl3103
17-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Thanks for the heads up man.. i think good massage with handjob and autoroam shld be fine enuff

Bro, if that's the case, go to 红桂大酒店in Luohu. Massage parlor in the hotel. I tried gal no. 168, awesome massage by hot babe who is happy to have you auto roam and finally get you off. RmB298 and tip her if you like the service

decent02
21-12-2012, 01:30 PM
I will be in SZ during christmas week

Any good hotel to recommend in DongMen or LuoWu area

budget : 300 to 500 RMB per night

preferbly near disco , pubs

This trip with my gf and will not go saunas / ktvs etc.:)

Vertu
21-12-2012, 02:15 PM
I will be in SZ during christmas week

Any good hotel to recommend in DongMen or LuoWu area

budget : 300 to 500 RMB per night

preferbly near disco , pubs

This trip with my gf and will not go saunas / ktvs etc.:)

If you prefer disco and pub than stay near 购物公园, i will be staying around dongmen on new year weeks.....

decent02
21-12-2012, 02:30 PM
If you prefer disco and pub than stay near 购物公园, i will be staying around dongmen on new year weeks.....

Thanks Vertu

Google a bit and found Shopping Park is at 深圳市福田區

This district happening ?

I thought most disco , pubs located in LuoWu district and dongmen district

got chance maybe can plan one night stay in CP:D

davesome
23-12-2012, 09:19 PM
hi bros,
http://www.peiyouwan.com/
had any1 tried the above website?

i recently just found out about the website.. but only will try it around march period.

Yes I tried this few times, not this web but is banyou..any way is the same..

My experience are mix but be careful there are lot's of scam or so call okt. I would say 50% or maybe more are okt. When you get these people confirm not the same as the picture and worst , you may be force to pay extra. I had one bad experience. However , I had 3 genuine girls i pay 1500-2000 per day (24hr). This time , I was looking for the same lobang for new year break but decided not to , the girls is sweet but quoted 2500 and the day i talk to her in qq, i receive another invitation from other girl in similar area asking me to take her out for holiday..I am worry this maybe another set up so I better go to my cp girl , if she want to come out. It is really thrill to go holiday with these girl but while some are really just doing part time or full time fl for money, many more are trap..Please be very careful...

Barnacles
30-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Bro, if that's the case, go to 红桂大酒店in Luohu. Massage parlor in the hotel. I tried gal no. 168, awesome massage by hot babe who is happy to have you auto roam and finally get you off. RmB298 and tip her if you like the service

WAH i missed this lobang.. near where sia?

Barnacles
30-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Anybody want me to update on some Spa places around Luohu, Laojie area?

derekc
30-12-2012, 08:12 PM
pls gv some updates with be going in 2 wks time.

MJWolf
31-12-2012, 02:04 PM
any bros in Shenzhen now?

btw anyone know where is a good place for countdoen tonight near Luowu area?

Thanksin advance

Barnacles
03-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Spa 1 Which i normally go
仪水年华
Location: Luohu, Just behind Shangrila, MTR E2 exit if i'm not wrong

Facilities: 7/10
Lounge Comfyness: 8/10
Other massues: Used to be 8, now i think 6-7
Full body massue: used to be 9, now 7?

Tips: Come out of the MTR u can see the place, quite a big building on its own,
beside there's a BBS who used to have pretty gals offering RM50 for massage but now the quality is bad so dun bother unless they change girls when you're there.

Standard SOP shower, change etc, head into the main lounge, they offer you 1 free drink and fruits, food is seperate charge

There will be girls normally in RED jacket with BLACK skirt, those girls normally are beauticians but they offer some ridiculous massage styles which 99% of the time time they dunnoe what they're doing, only accept if u think they're hot.

They have the few standard massage, etc. If u want HJ, ask for their Aroma massage, about RMB188(not inclusive tips) on top of that u get 2 free lounge massage, e.g. foot/shoulder,neck/head/ear waxing, etc..

Always ask for younger gals, they have a few mostly quite cute ones..

Once done, u can ask the service staff to arrange for ur aroma massage, they do have some pictures on the board, but mostly photoshop, see if u got a good reccomendation and u proceed to the rooms at lvl 4, afterwhich u can choose to change another girl.

My reccomendation is 30
Looks: 6
Body: 7
HJ: 8
Autoroam: yes
Friendliness: 8
Massage: 6

Normally tips for the HJ is about RMB200 for that place.

Total Damage: RMB 188 for massage + 2x RMB 20 for lounge massage tips + RMB200 tips for HJ

This place used to be bustling with alot of babes, especially when i first went in april, now everything is falling apart, i'll be surprised if the place is still running when i decide to plan my next visit.

Barnacles
03-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Spa no 2
Sakura Cherry Blossom Spa

Location: Guomao Station, Diagonally opposite King glory mall, you should be able to see the Huge Cherry blossom poster at the side of the building, the entrance is a downstairs on the side. (if i can recall there's a mac there or something)

Facility: 2/10 basically nothing much, basic nice showers, clothes to change, good lockers, small sauna room.
Other Massues: 3/10 standard few massage girls normally older/auntie like
Lounge comfyness: 6/10 quite small area, but chair's pretty comfy with personal tv

Tips: this is one of my new fav joints in terms of service and pretty girls
Foot massage is pretty standard, nothing to shout about

Basically there are 2 main massage to take note: Jap style and their Sakura massage.
Jap massage: basically massage, and handjob dmg:268 no need tips
Sakura massage: This is a massage if u wanna try boobs to body, basically what they do is they do normal massage first, try to tease u with their fingernails, touch ur balls and all. Next they will take off their tops and bras apply (normally powder) start to use their boobs to rub all over ur body, butt, legs, after awhile they will turn u around and do the same, which u r free to auto roam..(normally they dun like to be touched waist down) followed by handjob. Depending on which girl, some prefer to start the action first and end with a massage, others prefer vice versa, subjective.

HUGE TIP: On the 18th of every month, from 9pm onwards, There will be a fashion show where all the girls available doing a catwalk show in the lounge area depending on the theme for that night, free flow beer and u can choose which girl you wanna book for the night on a first come first serve basis (sadly i missed the show) Go early to book a good view

Reccomendation: No 16
Body: 6.5 Abit meaty, but lovely peach shape boobs
Looks: 6/10 more of the cutey side
Massage:7 surprisingly she gives quite a good massage
HJ: 7/10
Autoroam: yes but not below
Moan: 9/10 stereo system moans fucking cute and non stop, at one point feels abit too fake.

Reccomendation: no 33
Body: 8, skinny but has one of the nicest firm and soft C cup boobs with awesome nipples i've seen in a girl in a long time
Looks: 8.5 i'm a sucker for girls with short hair. and she's pretty to match
Massage: 5 sadly she's more of a piano player, but can tell she tries her best
HJ: 7
Moan: 8 very natural, u can tell its not fake and that she's really enjoying

Damage: Jap massage 268 + 1 free lounge massage RMB20 tips
Damage: Sakura massage 318 + 1 free lounge massage RMB20 tips
Add another massue for about RMB148? means shuang fei

You don't have to tip the body massues.. Try to get the VIP card for a RMB20 discount.

Another tip: Ask the captain for the ipad to choose the girls mostly natural shots taken, no touch ups, pics are as natural as you can see.

ebonkie
04-01-2013, 11:17 AM

http://img15.imagetwist.com/th/02263/4yy78a862w1r.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/4yy78a862w1r/IMG_3461.JPG.html)http://img51.imagetwist.com/th/02724/rc74x8qo8l99.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/rc74x8qo8l99/IMG_4280.JPG.html)

Contact number: 1822 1490 797

GTOKING
08-01-2013, 09:58 AM
nice gal photo, cheers

btw , you go sz so frequently , may i know how much can get a set of CCTV from SZ , thanks

boredguyy
16-01-2013, 09:32 PM
hi, any bro in sz futian now? go cheogn together.

lazyzai
24-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Hi bros, this will be my first trip to SZ and i will be staying at Holiday Inn Shenzhen Donghua. Could any kind bros recommend me a nice spa that is nearby, something that is comparable to Queen or Water Cube please? Will appreciate any help you guys can give me! From what i can see, i'm not near the Futian or Luohu areas, so am really looking to tap into your expertise please!

jayboy
24-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Hi bros, this will be my first trip to SZ and i will be staying at Holiday Inn Shenzhen Donghua. Could any kind bros recommend me a nice spa that is nearby, something that is comparable to Queen or Water Cube please? Will appreciate any help you guys can give me! From what i can see, i'm not near the Futian or Luohu areas, so am really looking to tap into your expertise please!

Anyway i just back from SZ & CP only. As what you mention, you are not staying luohu & futian, then i dono what to intro you also. Just for info, LH & FT is most happening place also. I stay at LH for few nite, then go for clubbing also.You can find a lot of young pretty mei mei also. Remember got one nite, at first my table only one guy is me, then got 4gals accompany me drink, after 2 more guys joining me,then another group of 10gals join our table, the rest you own self think le.

mebirdie
25-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Anyway i just back from SZ & CP only. As what you mention, you are not staying luohu & futian, then i dono what to intro you also. Just for info, LH & FT is most happening place also. I stay at LH for few nite, then go for clubbing also.You can find a lot of young pretty mei mei also. Remember got one nite, at first my table only one guy is me, then got 4gals accompany me drink, after 2 more guys joining me,then another group of 10gals join our table, the rest you own self think le.

First thing i think of. Not Cheap !!!! :D

prcsytlover
25-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Ya.. Maybe kana carrot..

Unless bill not settle by him. Haha

Vertu
26-01-2013, 10:53 AM

Ya.. Maybe kana carrot..

Unless bill not settle by him. Haha

Aiya money to jayboy is alway not a issue ..... his rmb are forever ready .:p

maposo
27-01-2013, 05:23 PM
please update some info.. thanks!!

maposo
27-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Anybody want me to update on some Spa places around Luohu, Laojie area?

I would really appreciate if you could update these info.. Thanks in advance:)
I will be visiting SZ on the 20th of Feb and staying in a hotel in Luohu area. Thus I need up-to-dated info on Spa, etc.

maposo
28-01-2013, 02:39 PM
I would really appreciate if you could update these info.. Thanks in advance:)
I will be visiting SZ on the 20th of Feb and staying in a hotel in Luohu area. Thus I need up-to-dated info on Spa, etc.
Oh, stupid of me! You have already given some updates on Shenzhen spas. Black Cherry Blossom sounds interesting. I will visit there when in SZ. Perhaps you have some other spa information to share? ;)

prcsytlover
28-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Oh! So he's in the same class as u! Cash god!

Avoid at all cost...

papbear77
28-01-2013, 06:05 PM
If you go to Shenzhen very often, please stop searching girls controlled by Agent. I have business trip to China very often. This website is the best one I used. Lots of 兼职学生Meimei. They are clean and beautiful, only 600-700/炮. I also know many models around 2000 RMB. If your Chinese is poor, let me know. I will email you the QQ and telephone number.

Have fun.

http://92a.info/?fromuid=41189

Any recommendation for contacts for those staying at Crown Prince hotel Dongguan?

jayboy
30-01-2013, 09:11 PM

大哥,不要这样咯,谁叫你不带我去。But i might be going to sz, depend on my frens on Hk also.

kenny_boy
01-02-2013, 02:10 AM
Will be heading back to SG transitting at SZ Baoan airport on CNY eve. Can any bros kindly recommend me a place nearby for good SN and massage. Thanks!

stridersg
01-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Will be heading back to SG transitting at SZ Baoan airport on CNY eve. Can any bros kindly recommend me a place nearby for good SN and massage. Thanks!

You want just massage or F place?:D

kenny_boy
01-02-2013, 07:46 PM
You want just massage or F place?:D

Was hoping for SN (F place) and then nearby for massage.
A bro mentioned to try 金至尊 at 沙井,will try there is no other options

Arsenalisme02
03-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello120
If you go to Shenzhen very often, please stop searching girls controlled by Agent. I have business trip to China very often. This website is the best one I used. Lots of 兼职学生Meimei. They are clean and beautiful, only 600-700/炮. I also know many models around 2000 RMB. If your Chinese is poor, let me know. I will email you the QQ and telephone number.

Have fun.

Any recommendation for contacts for those staying at Crown Prince hotel Dongguan?

Anyone has gals contact in sz? I am staying one night at st Regis. Need gals. Any bros going during Good Friday wk end can contact me.

jayboy
04-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello120

Have fun.

Anyone has gals contact in sz? I am staying one night at st Regis. Need gals. Any bros going during Good Friday wk end can contact me.

Bro i will be going to SZ soon this month, so can intro me the part time mei mei or student also ? Can pm me ? Thks in advance.

stridersg
04-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Was hoping for SN (F place) and then nearby for massage.
A bro mentioned to try 金至尊 at 沙井,will try there is no other options

no need to go to Shajing .. too far. When you in SZ leave me a message. There are SN that are open to foreigners only. All in town

lazyzai
06-02-2013, 02:17 AM
wow i really enjoyed the 松腿 massage at Queen and Watercube. Any bros know if such a massage is available at the spas in JB / KL or anywhere nearer to home?

Arsenalisme02
06-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Lots in JB/KL. pm me for more details.

Any bro going Shenzhen/dongguan around end march/early April? Can meet up and cheong together.

jayboy
06-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Anyway bro will be at SZ on 20th onward also ? We can arrange to party togather also.

stridersg
09-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Anyway bro will be at SZ on 20th onward also ? We can arrange to party togather also.

from 20th till when?

boy_
26-02-2013, 01:09 AM
no need to go to Shajing .. too far. When you in SZ leave me a message. There are SN that are open to foreigners only. All in town
bro stridersg, can u enlighten me where are these foreigners only places? if not convinent , can pm me, thanks very much!

stridersg
26-02-2013, 02:08 PM
bro stridersg, can u enlighten me where are these foreigners only places? if not convinent , can pm me, thanks very much!

you got pm.

jayboy
27-02-2013, 02:51 PM

You look for brother stridersg ba, i just back last nite only.

VVR1
27-02-2013, 03:20 PM
When you in SZ leave me a message. There are SN that are open to foreigners only. All in town

Bro, care to share this place? Tks

stridersg
27-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Bro, care to share this place? Tks

need can PM me.

stridersg
27-02-2013, 04:34 PM
You look for brother stridersg ba, i just back last nite only.

back from where to where? LOL

jayboy
27-02-2013, 08:54 PM
back from where to where? LOL

From sg to hk, hk to sz, sz to cp, then cp to sz airport. Okay enough detail ?

stridersg
28-02-2013, 08:41 AM
From sg to hk, hk to sz, sz to cp, then cp to sz airport. Okay enough detail ?

LOL。SZand CP can go meet you.

bouz
04-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Hi Arsenalisme02,

I plan to be in SZ/Shanghai and beijing next Month. Can you introduce me to your contact list or shares with me your QQ or Tel nber ? Thanks

Dany

stridersg
06-03-2013, 05:10 PM
After dear dear Jayboy noted if require information on SZ, quite a number of PMs.... headache have to reply to numbers of messages. Decided to share my FRs on SZ, CP, CA and only limited to SN and based on my FRs. During my visits if i see any good girls will do a recommendation but do note: A man's meat is another man poison. I have written 3 FRs today. Working so not much time will carry on later. Bros interested can read and share from there.

Cheers

funny_man
07-03-2013, 12:35 PM
any bros can recommend a good sauna near Shenzhen Railway station? will be traveling to SZ via MTR LoWu, and would like to have a good rub and warm up, then take the speed rail to Dong Guan and then immediately to flower street...

stridersg
08-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Not sure if bros here have QQ or WeChat. If got QQ, can start a QQ group where we can share and arrange meetings. Just my 2 cents worth of suggestions.

stridersg
08-03-2013, 10:11 AM
any bros can recommend a good sauna near Shenzhen Railway station? will be traveling to SZ via MTR LoWu, and would like to have a good rub and warm up, then take the speed rail to Dong Guan and then immediately to flower street...

Have PM you. Look thru my post on Cheonging Experiences on SZ, CP. ;)

tendon
08-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Stayed 2 nights in Best Western for work, so the first night after plenty of work done, i wanted to try out the spa for a real massage without hanky panky.
It was around 00.30am and was really tired, so i went.

greeted by the manager named Bella. told her i wanted an mo, she then gave me locker key then i went to locker room for a change into kimono and took a bath. after that Bella took 3 girls for me to choose in the room. the room was small and dark. i chose one girl from hunan and she wore an office-lady uniform, forgot her name. but she had a nice figure.

started with massage for 5 mins, she loose the jacket, so she wear only blouse and shirt. the massage was so bad! she was so chatty and finally ask do i want an extra service for RMB1800, i said i dont bring enough money but she keep insisting like "it is RMB1800, in Shenzhen it is very cheap blah blah, she willmake me 很舒服, she is really good in 口交 and she even mimicking 口交 to me". finally she said, OK, special for me she will arrange RMB1500. but NEVER to let her manager know. :D At that time she was already loosen her shirt buttons, so i could see that she had a beautiful pair of breast. :D

i finally agreed on RMB1500. she took me to another room, climb up a very small stairs to another room which looks like a ceiling's room. i felt like ive been brought to a secret passage.LOL

So then the action begins, everything was so standard, CBJ, WOT, MOT, and finally out. took me like 15-20 minutes to finish.

She then took me to my previous massage room. and laugh all the time telling me that she is not a masseuse. So if i want a real massage, i should get another massage girl, and she convince me that the massage girl is from the same hometown as her and she is really good at it. It is only for another RMB200. :D i finally say yes to that. but in one condition, i PROHIBIT her to leave because i already pay for her 120 minutes time.

She laughed and say of course she will stay if i wanted her to stay. then she was off to call a massage girl. the massage girl came in the room and surprisingly she is really good at it. she was wearing white t-shirt and shorts. she was really white and chubby :D. at least i got a good massage to cure my stiffness. (continue...)

tendon
08-03-2013, 10:41 PM
The best part was the first WG was there chatting and teasing me to my time is over.

when everything is done, i gave 200 to the massage girl, and told that WG that i dont bring enough money to pay her there. you need to follow me up to my room to take the payment. She was very unhappy to hear that and she called in her manager Bella. i must note here that Bella the manager / the girl who was at the reception was a very pretty girl. much prettier than the WG. but she doesnt look very young anymore. from what i can see, she was like 25.

Bella told her she will follow me to the room to collect payment. I then took off the locker room, bath and was blocked by two locker guys, asking for tips. i saw one foreigner was held up too when i changed, on the tray, i saw RMB 200 :D, its like a sign there that they too want a RMB100 for each guy.

My last impression was, this place is so teared-up. from i got in the place to leaving around 2am, the only other visitor was that big old foreigner. so dont really recommend this place. after all, it was for a real massage. not to cheong around. so never expect me coming back.

snooker
10-03-2013, 04:43 AM
Stayed 2 nights in Best Western for work, so the first night after plenty of work done, i wanted to try out the spa for a real massage without hanky panky.
It was around 00.30am and was really tired, so i went.

greeted by the manager named Bella. told her i wanted an mo, she then gave me locker key then i went to locker room for a change into kimono and took a bath. after that Bella took 3 girls for me to choose in the room. the room was small and dark. i chose one girl from hunan and she wore an office-lady uniform, forgot her name. but she had a nice figure.

started with massage for 5 mins, she loose the jacket, so she wear only blouse and shirt. the massage was so bad! she was so chatty and finally ask do i want an extra service for RMB1800, i said i dont bring enough money but she keep insisting like "it is RMB1800, in Shenzhen it is very cheap blah blah, she willmake me 很舒服, she is really good in 口交 and she even mimicking 口交 to me". finally she said, OK, special for me she will arrange RMB1500. but NEVER to let her manager know. :D At that time she was already loosen her shirt buttons, so i could see that she had a beautiful pair of breast. :D

i finally agreed on RMB1500. she took me to another room, climb up a very small stairs to another room which looks like a ceiling's room. i felt like ive been brought to a secret passage.LOL

So then the action begins, everything was so standard, CBJ, WOT, MOT, and finally out. took me like 15-20 minutes to finish.

She then took me to my previous massage room. and laugh all the time telling me that she is not a masseuse. So if i want a real massage, i should get another massage girl, and she convince me that the massage girl is from the same hometown as her and she is really good at it. It is only for another RMB200. :D i finally say yes to that. but in one condition, i PROHIBIT her to leave because i already pay for her 120 minutes time.

She laughed and say of course she will stay if i wanted her to stay. then she was off to call a massage girl. the massage girl came in the room and surprisingly she is really good at it. she was wearing white t-shirt and shorts. she was really white and chubby. at least i got a good massage to cure my stiffness. (continue...)

Wah! u must really look like a carrot! :eek:
I have never heard of a RMB1800 FJ in massage joint in Shenzhen.. KTV girls only ask for RMB1000-1500 overnight!

I usually pay less than RMB500 for all-in price at massage center and sometimes even get Rmb100 rebate for return trip

tendon
10-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Wah! u must really look like a carrot! :eek:

ohh believe me i knew i was a carrot beautifully chopped that night. :mad:

travelcraze88
10-03-2013, 03:56 PM
ohh believe me i knew i was a carrot beautifully chopped that night. :mad:

A very big carrot indeed !!!

Just follow Bro stridersg instruction you can just a fill course in SZ of service at 400-500rmb . Kekekeke...........

stridersg
10-03-2013, 05:33 PM
A very big carrot indeed !!!

Just follow Bro stridersg instruction you can just a fill course in SZ of service at 400-500rmb . Kekekeke...........

LOL,juz sharing the most cost saving way to cheong.

Need info can PM me

geckoSG
12-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Any bros can tell me if there's anything interesting near Perthden Hanging Garden Hotel?

Cerberus
17-03-2013, 12:16 PM
The place to buy cheap electronics goods is

http://welcometochina.com.au/shenzhen-electronics-shopping-huaqiangbei-and-seg-electronics-market-486.html

SEG in HQB?

stridersg
18-03-2013, 10:08 AM
just updated my FR :D

limeblue
29-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Does anyone know if D-Club offers any specials?

Cbt5145
01-04-2013, 11:01 PM

Bro, can pm me the place?

stridersg
02-04-2013, 10:22 AM
Bro, can pm me the place?

if you need, juz pm me

Cerberus
20-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Any good hotels (< RMB300) to recommend?

Prefer near the cheap electronics mall in HuaQiangBei.....

Vertu
21-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Can try 迪福 or 山水秀 should be below 400 rmb

Lovee92
24-04-2013, 02:49 AM
Anyone got rec spa or any FL near Shenzhen Hua qiang bei SEG ? Will be leave around 30th April. Can meet up for party too.

stridersg
24-04-2013, 10:42 AM
just share new place. just click on link on my signature

bossmanfred
24-04-2013, 07:00 PM
There is "Korean Sauna" in the Shanshui Trends Hotel on Huafa rd...Don't know if they do FJ, but they do HJ at least...never had the chance to ask the girls if they do more as I can not speak Mandarin.

Lovee92
25-04-2013, 01:41 AM
I went to queens spa b4. But they are clean right? Or they provide hj or fj?

Lovee92
25-04-2013, 01:44 AM
There is "Korean Sauna" in the Shanshui Trends Hotel on Huafa rd...Don't know if they do FJ, but they do HJ at least...never had the chance to ask the girls if they do more as I can not speak Mandarin.

Serious? Korean? Wow I wanna try man! They are very near to my hotel. What service do u ask for?

Spawn1980
26-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Hmmm.....ive been in futian for the pass 1yr. Always wanted to find a F spa ard luohu if best futian but no luck in finding 1.....There are just too many spas ard.

Any bros has any idea if there is a F spa ard? The most i got was PCC join where im kinda bored of it already.

Btw....any bros coming to futian can let me know. I know of a hotel whereby with my member card only 200 rmb per nite. With a very comfortable bed. lol

Thanks in advance to bros who has any info.

closetspacefull
26-04-2013, 08:19 PM
I went to queens spa b4. But they are clean right? Or they provide hj or fj?

A lot of the girls will go out with clients. But unless they're friendly with you, you'll have to buy out their "zhongs."
If you're friendly and nice, they'll go out during their free time with you.

I don't up the girls because I always spend a couple days there whenever I'm in Shenzhen and I don't want it to be uncomfortable since some of those girls are there forever, but have had dinner outside with some of them.

If you book a KTV room, then whoever you get to do massage, well its up to you how you want to convince them. Some of my friends have gotten blowjobs and even quickies but the girls are constantly nervous because they can be fired if caught. A couple of guys have done a little fooling around in the massage rooms, but then don't forget to bring RMB into the room, otherwise, they only get a percentage of the tip you leave for them.

Personally, Queen Spa is a great place to relax. You might not want to shit where you relax. If you really need a girl, then just bring one in. Let her get pampered and you can fool around in the private rooms.

Spawn1980
26-04-2013, 09:31 PM
lol....manage to find a post of i think almost all the spas in luohu.

http://abceleven.mysinablog.com/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=689610

:D:D:D

Lovee92
01-05-2013, 01:38 AM
Guys what is song tui means? Sauna? An Chinese word? Or?

wolfman2012
01-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by bossmanfred

Serious? Korean? Wow I wanna try man! They are very near to my hotel. What service do u ask for?

I think it just a Korean style Sauna, the gals ar Chinese...not Korean
I went to one before, massage method slightly different, but its still clean

The below already...indicate...its a Chinese Massage Gal
"....never had the chance to ask the girls if they do more as I can not speak Mandarin"

blursam
02-05-2013, 01:56 AM
Dear seniors,

Want to find out how is the H7N9 situation in Shenzhen? Heard it spread to Guangdong ? I am inking of coming to Shenzhen end of May......

Thanks for the advise.

fulham
02-05-2013, 05:59 AM
just spend a little time to talk with the girl in the spa or massage palours, most of the time she will be willing to go to your place or some hotel for some $$$, some don't even talk $$$, well unless you are super ugly. last time, there's a lady I know, she said the guy is willing to "bao" her, but no matter how much she won't do it, cause he is too old and ugly.

Hmmm.....ive been in futian for the pass 1yr. Always wanted to find a F spa ard luohu if best futian but no luck in finding 1.....There are just too many spas ard.

Any bros has any idea if there is a F spa ard? The most i got was PCC join where im kinda bored of it already.

Btw....any bros coming to futian can let me know. I know of a hotel whereby with my member card only 200 rmb per nite. With a very comfortable bed. lol

Thanks in advance to bros who has any info.

ALonelyPerson
02-05-2013, 06:30 AM
Is finding a particular person in shenzhen going to be tough ?

bossmanfred
02-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by bossmanfred

I think it just a Korean style Sauna, the gals ar Chinese...not Korean
I went to one before, massage method slightly different, but its still clean

The below already...indicate...its a Chinese Massage Gal
"....never had the chance to ask the girls if they do more as I can not speak Mandarin"

Exactly what I was going to say!! The place is "only" Korean in name. The rest is basically similar to your standard spa/sauna.

m0shii
05-05-2013, 09:58 PM
any bb know any good ktv at sz and what is the cost for drinks and tips also with tabao. I am new but be gg next week.

also Yuan Wang Digital mall any nearby hotel???

pls help..tq.

also for ktv any nearby hotels?

m0shii
05-05-2013, 10:03 PM
any bb got any ktv to recommend at sz. what is the budget for e ktv and tips? Also for tabao, wat is the amount?

Maybe staying Yuan Wang Digital Mall, any hotel recommend for 1st nite?

Lastly second night any hotel to recommend which i can stay near e ktv?

Itachi
06-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Guys what is song tui means? Sauna? An Chinese word? Or?

it means 松腿, usually it is a type of thigh/foot massage at the public rest area.

Jelmo
13-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Any bros can recommend any nice place to have fun, tabao gals? I'm leaving on the 17th will be at nanshan area! Changping is it a distance from nanshan? Houhai, zhuhai? Can recommend some nice place around nanshan area. Thanks.

surfer888
14-05-2013, 03:04 PM
There's a biggest sauna club in Nanshan district, called Oriental Athens Club (dong fang ya dian shui liao ju le bu) http://shenzhen.happymassage.com/mas...club-1260.html

They probably have some extra service, maybe bros can try this place!

It's an ok place but pricey. But still 10-20% cheaper than 水立房。the most you can get is a HJ at an additional 200 after taking the expensive massage option. IMHO ok to relax but not for further action

surfer888
14-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Any bros can recommend any nice place to have fun, tabao gals? I'm leaving on the 17th will be at nanshan area! Changping is it a distance from nanshan? Houhai, zhuhai? Can recommend some nice place around nanshan area. Thanks.

I'm in the Nanshan area myself. There are a few places but if you are new to the area, then perhaps just heading to 海晕眩 next to holiday inn would be easier for you. Rmb 400 for a massage + hj, the lineup of girls there is nice. For a cheaper rate, you will need to buy the stored valued membership at minimum rmb 2k.

Just opposite at 新年酒店, FS at rmb 788. If you book the room there, they can be arranged to go up. There are of coz much cheaper places around but if you are new, I would not recommend you to explore as you may get lost.

CA is about 45-60 mins away by car and CP is about 1.5 hrs if you take a taxi to Luohu and get onto the train. Nanshan is about 45 mins to Luohu.

Futian is about 30 mins and there are much more places to have fun over there. Nanshan is quite a local area apart from seaworld and you will have to be slightly more familiar to find places of carnal interest.

cipoks
15-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Bro,
I went to this hotel last night and you're right,it's packed with people. Me and my friends were in the waiting list and there's 9 more people ahead of us. Decided not to waste time and will definitely go back again today or tomorrow. Oh ya, the OKT told me the price is RMB468/2 honks/all-in. Managed to get a peek at the girls there, they are hot and sexy. Anyway thanks for this valuable information.

广纳商务酒店 3F 乐都汇, 华强南路

can anyone tell me where is this located actually? what name is this place

i cant read it

thx

cipoks
15-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by tritonrox2009
I'm in town for a few days and decided to check out a new place obtained from a friend for bonking,

it's at 广纳商务酒店 3F 乐都汇, 华强南路

there are quite a big selection of girls, all looks somewhere 19 - 25 yo, and it can get quite busy during weekends. The girls are friendly and services are pretty good. I was told that this is a very popular place for the hongkongers.

Damage: RMB458 (100 mins, 2 bonks) all-in.

Recommended... Go there early to avoid waiting for too long for a room.

sorry, what the name of this place / hotel? i cant read mandarin

will be going to sz next week

stridersg
15-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by tritonrox2009
I'm in town for a few days and decided to check out a new place obtained from a friend for bonking,

it's at 广纳商务酒店 3F 乐都汇, 华强南路

there are quite a big selection of girls, all looks somewhere 19 - 25 yo, and it can get quite busy during weekends. The girls are friendly and services are pretty good. I was told that this is a very popular place for the hongkongers.

Damage: RMB458 (100 mins, 2 bonks) all-in.

Recommended... Go there early to avoid waiting for too long for a room.

sorry, what the name of this place / hotel? i cant read mandarin

will be going to sz next week

Closed! SZ still curfew. Dong Guan just raided a big place on drugs and prositution.

memorablez
25-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Hi bros, pardon my qns, as im flying urgently to hkg for a trip, yet manage to extend 1 night, intend to settle down in shenZhen that night, was wondering what 5* hotel recommandations basis on me travelling to hkg airport direct from the shenzhen hotel n any place where i can get a overnight ger? It will be good if i can get a "agency" like those operating in CP, where they could come hkg n pick me up and vice versa, thanks bro, do pm me if u have any infor. Thanks!

memorablez
26-05-2013, 02:33 AM
Hi bros, pardon my qns, as im flying urgently to hkg for a trip, yet manage to extend 1 night, intend to settle down in shenZhen that night, was wondering what 5* hotel recommandations basis on me travelling to hkg airport direct from the shenzhen hotel n any place where i can get a overnight ger? It will be good if i can get a "agency" like those operating in CP, where they could come hkg n pick me up and vice versa, thanks bro, do pm me if u have any infor. Thanks!

Any kind hearted soul bro can help....
Sorry for this, as it was a very last minute trip & i have never been to SZH...
It will be good if i can get a overnight with me :cool:

Btw im expected to be staying around Futian area....
Thanks

AC7887
28-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Any bro got any recommendation for spa, FL, FJ etc...
Will be staying at Best Western on 1 June
Can PM me also if wanna meetup for drinks as 1st time in SZ
thanks in advance

AC7887
29-05-2013, 04:49 PM
many thanks bro

compro
29-05-2013, 06:18 PM
Normally I would not react, but for the sake of a child. I would just hand her 10RMB. Wont make a difference to me but hope it will make a difference to the child.

You are promoting another similar situation in 20 to 30 years time!

liverpool24
02-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Anyone tried below link before on china's model/actress. Added the qq and asked them, the price was 5,000RMB. Just wondering the reliability of this and hope any bros was had tried this can share his experience.

http://96.44.160.102/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=175

Cerberus
02-06-2013, 01:13 PM
Anyone tried below link before on china's model/actress. Added the qq and asked them, the price was 5,000RMB. Just wondering the reliability of this and hope any bros was had tried this can share his experience.

http://96.44.160.102/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=175

i think unless you got $ to burn.....no point going for these cat.
but well, there are rich Bros here who will pay such $.
it is the same as high class escorts.
the novelty factor.

to me.....those ktv 1000 cat really more than enough.
afterall...it is just face, boobs and pussy.....once come....it is the same.

liverpool24
02-06-2013, 03:01 PM
the novelty factor.

Thanks bro. Meeting some rich clients who would like to go for these cat. They said that their pussy are fresher than those in ktv.

awpig
04-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Bro I m now in SZ luohu area at hubei. Any lobang there?

KonKam
05-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Thanks bro. Meeting some rich clients who would like to go for these cat. They said that their pussy are fresher than those in ktv.

Yeah,

CAT is lower mileage as compared to KTV which is higher mileage.

liverpool24
05-06-2013, 09:41 PM
Yeah,

CAT is lower mileage as compared to KTV which is higher mileage.

Thanks ,so have you tried these model before? Are they reliable?

Ahsong
06-06-2013, 09:20 PM
the novelty factor.

Bros you are right !!

Singkieu
12-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Can anyone recommend a good hotel in the Luowu area, in the 300-600 RMB range that is decent, central and close to the malls and amenities? Thanks in advance.

derekc
12-06-2013, 04:45 PM
you can try Best Western Felicity or Century
Another will be Kaili which next to King Glory Plaza n MTR
Hope these hotels are to your expectation
If you have more budget look at Sunshine hotel

Singkieu
12-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Thanks derekc.

awpig
13-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Bro Dereck you can stay at feng huang ying xiang at feng huang rd. It a condo tel at $328 per nite for 1 hall and 1 room. Good location and convinet.Enjoy.

Ahsong
15-06-2013, 03:16 AM
Bro I m now in SZ luohu area at hubei. Any lobang there?

Try "Sar wan" area "Phoenix Road" few small massage palour offer " one dragon ( all inclusive + 0ne bonk) @ RMB 300 ++. If walk further down the road, the small lane many "hairdressing Salon" some syt available @ RMB150, but don't expect a very nice room, but better than some KTV or Massage cat.

Luohu also have above joint, but due to tight schedule, i can't make it with recommendation from my Local buddy. Best to have local for cheong, good, cheap and won't kena chop.

tamelover
15-06-2013, 04:35 PM
Bro Dereck you can stay at feng huang ying xiang at feng huang rd. It a condo tel at $328 per nite for 1 hall and 1 room. Good location and convinet.Enjoy.

book fm which website for this apt type hotel ?

awpig
18-06-2013, 10:08 AM
you can book from elong or ctrip, They have discount and you only need to pay on arrival at the condo tel. Enjoy

stridersg
20-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Shenzhe lately alot of restrictions so if play muz remember to play safe

Cerberus
20-06-2013, 11:10 PM

what kind of restrictions?

Loss in Space 2
26-06-2013, 05:16 PM
For Bros who are into KTV, I would like to suggest that you should try going to Huang Gang area instead of Luo Hu.

I travel to SZ quite often, use to play in Lu Hu KTV, although the quality is high (maybe 5~6 chicks out of 10 are about 7 and above), the prices are really steep. If 4 to 5 pax, the drinks would be at least 4K above in all are good drinkers (at least 2K for average drinkers). The killer would be the tips, the chicks are usually 500 to 700 each:eek: Bring out is also not 'regulated', it can range from 1.5K to 5K (I actually kena one quote of 5K from a Liu Yifei look alike).

During my last trip, my client brought me to Huang Gang(皇岗), I just cannot believe that the difference can be so much, the drinks are about 20% cheaper (nothing to shout about), but the tips is only 300 to 400 (I think is 300 but to be prudent, I say 400) but the best is that overnight is only 1K (inclusive of KTV tips). The quality is like maybe 2~3 at about 6.5 & above, heard from my friend that sometime there are real gems who just came to SZ so dun know the market rate. Tried one the last time, not bad......

I am here in Z again, tonight maybe trying Huang Gang again, will try to rememebr the name of the KTV so can share with bros;)

Loss in Space 2
26-06-2013, 05:19 PM

is it 严打 again?:eek:

Spidie
30-06-2013, 03:24 AM
I will be going to Shenzhen next month and will be staying at Shui Li Fang Spa. Any happenings near by Shui Li Fang ? As I know the gals at Shui Li Fang does not do any hanky panky.

Thanks

Terminator87
30-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Bros.. I'm in Shenzhen now.. At 欢乐谷area..any good bonks to recommend?

Spidie
01-07-2013, 02:38 AM
According the reviews from 141,they just offer Hj no fs,you can check the reviews from 141 on Happy Massage:
http://shenzhen.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/slf-international-spa-club-564.html

What I mean is where can I find places nearby shui li fang commercial sex ? Like Singapore geylang area like that .

Cerberus
01-07-2013, 07:55 AM
in sz dongmen now....wah...can acess sbf wor.....

Cerberus
01-07-2013, 08:54 AM
reach HKIA 6pm.....towards bus station.
http://i.imgur.com/4ZbhWS6.jpg

price
http://i.imgur.com/y4o4bZt.jpg

counter
http://i.imgur.com/kLj3DVS.jpg

ticket
http://i.imgur.com/svRdbZG.jpg

A43 alight at Shang Shui Metro station

Cerberus
01-07-2013, 09:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/px7fOlh.jpg

lowu
http://i.imgur.com/Lpyasaw.jpg

cross customs.....

finally reach this hotel at 9pm....:eek:
http://i.imgur.com/NGfFqIF.jpg

Cerberus
01-07-2013, 09:09 AM
room got individual aircon...can control.
http://i.imgur.com/T93Bie5.jpg

surprise got safe box
http://i.imgur.com/wn6Hhhi.jpg

shower not bad
http://i.imgur.com/HesbEXy.jpg

cons...
abit sticky wood floor
got weird toilet smell..not strong....but it is there.
corridor if got ppl....noisy....n close door from other room can hear....

but still good at rmb139 per night

stridersg
01-07-2013, 11:31 AM
I will be going to Shenzhen next month and will be staying at Shui Li Fang Spa. Any happenings near by Shui Li Fang ? As I know the gals at Shui Li Fang does not do any hanky panky.

Thanks

Go to Shui Wei. Some BBS there, if not go to Sha Zhui (Shang Sha, Xia Sha).

fulham
01-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Had a good session in my hotel with Shan shan the night before last, so make a post recommending her and the mamasan Maria. Actually, Maria is a famous OKT in Beijing(as I'm a regular of her outcall service once in Beijing), just extended her services to Shenzhen. Cut the story short. Below is a specification of Shan shan:

20 years old, looks her age;
around 167 cm in height;
around 50 kg, slender;
boobs: 34B;
face: good-looking, pleasant;
services: good, no rush, gave me GFE feeling
session: one hour, one shot
damage: 800 rmb, all inclusive

Below is the contact of the OKT Maria:

cell phone: +86 139 1124 6512
her blog address: http://mariabeijing.blog.com

in sz, at most 150-250 can get you a bonk, 400-500 can get overnight, you must be carrot head to her

Cerberus
01-07-2013, 10:25 PM
in sz, at most 150-250 can get you a bonk, 400-500 can get overnight, you must be carrot head to her

issit?

I in dongmen area......use wechat a lot of fls.
they quote me 600 a pop.....
of coz no go.

yanda in sn.....pcc at hotel.....lol.

Cerberus
01-07-2013, 10:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8Lpt8n3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/szj4MGL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XM9bNgb.jpg

Shenzhen metro...cheap way of getting around.....:cool:

Cerberus
01-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Railway to CP

http://i.imgur.com/vCEoetx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zMWJlzw.jpg

Bus also can....

http://i.imgur.com/yZ66fZz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XUPYQlN.jpg

TigerGuy
01-07-2013, 10:54 PM
room got individual aircon...can control.
http://i.imgur.com/T93Bie5.jpg

surprise got safe box
http://i.imgur.com/wn6Hhhi.jpg

shower not bad
http://i.imgur.com/HesbEXy.jpg

cons...
abit sticky wood floor
got weird toilet smell..not strong....but it is there.
corridor if got ppl....noisy....n close door from other room can hear....

but still good at rmb139 per night

hello ah hia, we are more interested to see the WOMAN inside the room
instead of the room lah.........:D

Cerberus
01-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Luohu

all the action, ppl, gongan.....chaotic......

http://i.imgur.com/2LpSm16.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/y9shQbh.jpg

Keith2001
01-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Hi bro,

Any good recommendation around Holiday Inn Express Luohu?

Will be there next week, any bro wanna meet up?

Cerberus
01-07-2013, 11:02 PM
hello ah hia, we are more interested to see the WOMAN inside the room
instead of the room lah.........:D

lousy room.....cheapskate.....FL also dunwan to come.....

FL here open mouth want 600.....a pop.

stridersg
02-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Arranging a KTV session at CP this Friday. Any bros in CP or SZ want to join and meet up for some fun? Please PM me with your contacts. :cool:

fulham
02-07-2013, 02:26 PM
yanda supposed to happen in 1-2 weeks before october, near to china national day, or when there is a major event going to happen, and it is when the gong an cleaned up the streets.

dont bother about 600 a pop cause it is too high. you can try go to sauna or massage area and hook up the ladies, and she might go to your hotel later after work if she likes you.

issit?

I in dongmen area......use wechat a lot of fls.
they quote me 600 a pop.....
of coz no go.

yanda in sn.....pcc at hotel.....lol.

Cerberus
02-07-2013, 02:35 PM
yanda supposed to happen in 1-2 weeks before october, near to china national day, or when there is a major event going to happen, and it is when the gong an cleaned up the streets.

dont bother about 600 a pop cause it is too high. you can try go to sauna or massage area and hook up the ladies, and she might go to your hotel later after work if she likes you.

actually they are willing to press down until 400.....but I suggested 300...then they verbally abused me lor. :D

travelcraze88
02-07-2013, 03:19 PM
actually they are willing to press down until 400.....but I suggested 300...then they verbally abused me lor. :D

Actually many of the FLs on SZ Wechat will accept 300 for a short time. But most do not provide proper service. Just hit and run kind of job. Not recommended unless you need an urgent quick release.

TigerGuy
02-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Actually many of the FLs on SZ Wechat will accept 300 for a short time. But most do not provide proper service. Just hit and run kind of job. Not recommended unless you need an urgent quick release.

to me it sounds risky business

:(

Cerberus
03-07-2013, 12:18 AM
for NTUC fans
http://i.imgur.com/JU8GmnP.jpg

sz traffic
http://i.imgur.com/Jm9keg8.jpg

hardpoke
03-07-2013, 10:55 PM
hello bros! anyone tried Gold Coast Club at Kaili Hotel before? is it a decent place or got full service de? going there soon but trying to find out where around there got things to play..

NorthEast
03-07-2013, 11:26 PM
hello bros! anyone tried Gold Coast Club at Kaili Hotel before? is it a decent place or got full service de? going there soon but trying to find out where around there got things to play..

It's a clean and decent place but I have upped a gal from there in a hotel. Massage room doors are see through and the footie is done in the main hall. There are recreation things to do like table-tennis, snooker and has a mini-cinema. Food are charged and you can stay overnight there in the main hall. Not a cheap place, you should be looking at about RMB500-800 for massage, footie and ear digging. If you just use their facilities, there is a minimum charges of about RMB88.00

Please take note that my info is about 3 years ago. I guess the prices shouldn't vary much.

hardpoke
03-07-2013, 11:31 PM
It's a clean and decent place but I have upped a gal from there in a hotel. Massage room doors are see through and the footie is done in the main hall. There are recreation things to do like table-tennis, snooker and has a mini-cinema. Food are charged and you can stay overnight there in the main hall. Not a cheap place, you should be looking at about RMB500-800 for massage, footie and ear digging. If you just use their facilities, there is a minimum charges of about RMB88.00

Please take note that my info is about 3 years ago. I guess the prices shouldn't vary much.
thank you bro northeast! hmm.. decent then decent lor.. bo bian.. just at the hotel itself, more convenient also.. maybe i shall wechat find charbors.. :D

panado
03-07-2013, 11:40 PM
hi bros, I'm a fellow Singaporean usually based in Beijing, works in Guangzhou frequently and goes to Shenzhen sometimes. Anyone wanna chiong together? Pm me pls.

travelcraze88
04-07-2013, 02:26 PM

Very funny.....this club do not allow the customers to stay over night. For that reason we switched to Queens SPA three months ago when we were there one evening.

hardpoke
04-07-2013, 05:32 PM
haha.. i stayed overnight at queens spa before.. not the best experience imo.. snoring from elsewhere gets very loud.. i still prefer to check into a 3 star hotel to sleep.. :p queens spa quite challenging nowadays.. managed to get a hj once there.. now dunno still can or not.. :D

panado
05-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Question: where's the best place to find freelancers in Shenzhen?

I might need to rent a house in Dongmen, Shenzhen, just wondering if there is a better spot where I can easily find freelancers nearby and bring them home for overnight bonks. Any suggestions?

awpig
06-07-2013, 09:53 AM
There are some freelance at the street of feng huang road, around 10 min walk from dongmen, quality so so only but I think is cheap less than 200 yuan per bonk.Enjoy

panado
06-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Have u tried luohu cun 罗湖村? About a mere ten mins walk from the customs, the gals there are 120rmb per bonk, and those tend to be very fresh gals, new to town and less shrewd, I even bonked one that is obviously under 16 years old, if this happen in Singapore and I get caught, sure kenna jailed for months,

There are some freelance at the street of feng huang road, around 10 min walk from dongmen, quality so so only but I think is cheap less than 200 yuan per bonk.Enjoy

Vertu
06-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Have u tried luohu cun 罗湖村? About a mere ten mins walk from the customs, the gals there are 120rmb per bonk, and those tend to be very fresh gals, new to town and less shrewd, I even bonked one that is obviously under 16 years old, if this happen in Singapore and I get caught, sure kenna jailed for months,

Just fyi , as long as you are a sillypore citizen and you are caught at whichever country doing a underage , the poli there will inform sillypore and you will be having a pick up service from Changi airport .

Legal age to have sex - 16

Legal age to have sex transaction with money involved is -18

TonyCheong
06-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Just fyi, as long as you are a sillypore citizen and you are caught at whichever country doing a underage, the poli there will inform sillypore and you will be having a pick up service from Changi airport.

Bro panado very garang! :p

hardpoke
06-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Just fyi , as long as you are a sillypore citizen and you are caught at whichever country doing a underage , the poli there will inform sillypore and you will be having a pick up service from Changi airport

precisely why i paid full to a bbs and ask her to leave without doing anything.. when she dressed down, i could see sprouts of hairs just growing only.. :eek: she told me she shaved.. shaved and fresh sprouts so easy to differentiate.. lol.. did think of going for it but play safe lar.. lol.. later come back go court, face splash in the papers.. lol.. :D

panado
07-07-2013, 03:39 PM
seems like in Shenzhen BBS there's many underage gals, out of 10 BBS gal I bonk, usually 2-3 seems really too young.

precisely why i paid full to a bbs and ask her to leave without doing anything.. when she dressed down, i could see sprouts of hairs just growing only.. :eek: she told me she shaved.. shaved and fresh sprouts so easy to differentiate.. lol.. did think of going for it but play safe lar.. lol.. later come back go court, face splash in the papers.. lol.. :D

hardpoke
08-07-2013, 04:57 PM
seems like in Shenzhen BBS there's many underage gals, out of 10 BBS gal I bonk, usually 2-3 seems really too young.
better play safe.. young ones sometimes also damn gungho.. dare to do without CD.. i scare.. LOL

panado
08-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Very true indeed, must be careful,

I'm going to Shenzhen tomorrow (Tuesday 9 July) night. Any bros based in Shenzhen like to hang out? I'll be happy to branja dinner. PM me pls.

TonyCheong
09-07-2013, 01:30 AM
I'm going to Shenzhen tomorrow (Tuesday 9 July) night. Any bros based in Shenzhen like to hang out? I'll be happy to branja dinner. PM me pls.

Haha cheong Luohu Cun again? :p

Cheong 1 Short-Time in Changping BBS is equilvalent to cheong 2 Short-Time in Luohu Cun BBS.
Still have balance of ¥50 can eat something at the Hong Kong Restaurant in Luohu Cun. :D

But take return CRH Train between Changping and Shenzhen will cost ¥44.50 x 2 = ¥89.00
End up about the same also. Hahaha. :D

panado
09-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Haha cheong Luohu Cun again? :p

Cheong 1 Short-Time in Changping BBS is equilvalent to cheong 2 Short-Time in Luohu Cun BBS.
Still have balance of ¥50 can eat something at the Hong Kong Restaurant in Luohu Cun. :D

But take return CRH Train between Changping and Shenzhen will cost ¥44.50 x 2 = ¥89.00
End up about the same also. Hahaha. :D

Hi Tony Bro,

I dun quite understand, what do you mean? Does it cost less to cheong BBS in changping (like only 60 RMB) vs 120rmb to bonk in luohu cun BBS or are you saying that the gals in Changping are so much better that bonking one in CP is more fun than bonking two in Luohu cun?

TonyCheong
09-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Does it cost less to cheong BBS in changping (like only 60 RMB) vs 120rmb to bonk in luohu cun BBS or are you saying that the gals in Changping are so much better that bonking one in CP is more fun than bonking two in Luohu cun?

Actually Changping have those ¥70 BBS places but those are frequented mostly by low income group.

Most tourists will patronise the ¥250 BBS in Changping.
Quality varies.

logitech168
13-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Any bro where i can ge a good bank in 观澜。 I staying in the hotel name grand skylight and there is not much action here :(. Plan to go to shen zheng to find action , any recommandion as I am not familer :)

Cupnoodle
14-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Any bro where i can ge a good bank in 观澜...

Bank Of China (http://www.boc.cn/en/) is a good Bank. :cool:

alleway
18-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Sz can go to yang guang hotel basement 1 spa where they offer sensual massage where e gals will seduce u during full body massage...but if bros r lookin 4 hapi ending, e best u r gona get is hj by e therapist..

therapist looks not reali tat fantastic but 4 sth 2 tryout as its 4 curosity n a new experience...overall damage 515rmb..not 2 ex imo

stridersg
18-07-2013, 08:45 AM
FYI: Shenzhen is now again under very strict curfew. Cheong with care.

blackadder
18-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Hi Bros, I will be going to HK next week and plan to have a quick half day trip to SZ. Any bros can recommend good sauna within walking distance of Luohu customs? Worst case scenario, what do I do if I kanna caught during their strict curfew? First time going to SZ, please advice!

Tho66
18-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Firstly, my apology for using this thread to share with bros out there on my Zhuhai sauna experience when I was recently over there. My objective of sharing is to give bros out there a good sauna venue especially when you have d chance to visit Zhuhai as currently d PRC gov is conducting very strict vice clamp down. Details of my FR can be read at below website link.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9155881&postcount=13105

I've also managed to take some pictures inside d room with d agreement from d gal. Please help to up my points. Thanks in advance.

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17935/17935132-holder-2933f8c2576293c5c7d43f59e7a6d18f.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17935132&showlnk=0)
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17935/17935120-holder-700bec9d76329628a74e7bf25fd99ecd.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17935120&showlnk=0)
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17935/17935090-holder-40183d68d2141778e47982566d92f40d.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17935090&showlnk=0)
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17935/17935051-holder-82f71348da50eb36048e6b1b8e6a990a.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17935051&showlnk=0)

Stated below is my FR of d gal.

Gal Name: 小雪
Gal No.: 171 (Cat A Gal)
Origin: PRC 东北 (Dongbei)
Look: 7.5/10. Has d slutty & CFM look.
Body: 7.5/10
Boob: 8.5/10. It is a 36D size & I'm a big boob lover.
BBBJ: 8.5/10
Painting: 9/10
Frenching: 9/10
Painting: 9.5/10
GFE: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
RTF: Definitely Yes!!!! I want to try out d other Cat A gals services.
Damage: Cat A Gal (RMB 668) Cat B Gal (RMB 568)

stridersg
19-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Planning a short retreat of about 3 to 4 days in Chang Ping. During these 3, 4 days might consider going on a recce tour to Dan Zhou (if can gather some contacts or info) or to Chang An. Interested brudders can PM me. Please do not PM if you are not sure or not coming.

Dates: Start from 30th July (Approx), ending about 2nd or 3rd Aug 2013.
Gathering place: CP Swanlake area. If i can get discount at Regency, can consider shifting there. Otherwise, most prob will reside at Clipper.

30th July: Either Clipper KTV or just meet up have dinner, tok cok abit and go visit SN or BBS.

31st July: If first day never visit Clipper will have a session here.

1st Aug: If we have sufficent pax, will go to Fuhao

2nd to 3rd Aug: If no comments, we go recce new places like CA or Dan Zhou. LOL

Above mentioned only for evaluation purposes. Dates and venue might be amended. Thk.

stridersg
19-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Planning a short retreat of about 3 to 4 days in Chang Ping. During these 3, 4 days might consider going on a recce tour to Dan Zhou (if can gather some contacts or info) or to Chang An. Interested brudders can PM me. Please do not PM if you are not sure or not coming.

Dates: Start from 30th July (Approx), ending about 2nd or 3rd Aug 2013.
Gathering place: CP Swanlake area. If i can get discount at Regency, can consider shifting there. Otherwise, most prob will reside at Clipper.

30th July: Either Clipper KTV or just meet up have dinner, tok cok abit and go visit SN or BBS.

31st July: If first day never visit Clipper will have a session here.

1st Aug: If we have sufficent pax, will go to Fuhao

2nd to 3rd Aug: If no comments, we go recce new places like CA or Dan Zhou. LOL

Above mentioned only for evaluation purposes. Dates and venue might be amended. Thk.

Now got 3 samster participating with this small retreat. Anymore interested parties, pls pm me. Thks.

Moosby
22-07-2013, 09:26 PM
in 福田 sz any place to share?

nottiboy
29-07-2013, 12:35 AM
hi bros, will be going shenzhen from 1 aug to 8 aug, any bros there to meet up and chiong together?

blackadder
29-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Hi Bros, I am in HK now, planning a quick half-day trip tomorrow to SZ. Can any kind bros recommend any good sauna near the luohu customs?

nottiboy
29-07-2013, 06:38 PM
any bros staying in shenzhen or around there from 1 to 8 aug? can pm me so that we can arrange to chiong together, i can treat dinner, no problem, looking forward to meeting some regulars there.

ADT007
29-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Can someone tell me what is BBS ?

TonyCheong
29-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Can someone tell me what is BBS?

Barber Shop (发廊).

Nobody goes to this type of Barber Shop for hair cut lah. :cool:
Maybe you can ask the girl to cut your cock hair. :p

blackadder
30-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Went into SZ today. Was walking outside the customs when a woman asked me if I wanted girls. Being curious just follow her take a look. She brought me up a lift into a run-down apartment. I freaked out wanted to go, but she convinced me to look at the girls 1st. I asked her how much? She kept asking me how much I spent last time. Told her I have no idea, she finally quote me $300RMB. Showed me a couple of girls, not bad and very young. But the environment was seriously too dodgy for me to even consider bonking there. I told her that's enough, I wanted to leave. She told me to follow her to another apartment, got more girls there. So she brought me out, there's a connecting "rooftop" area (4th floor) across 2 apartment blocks. Saw 5 more girls there, a couple were ok, the rest average. All very young. Again I didn't want to do my business there, so told her firmly I am leaving. She gave me her name card and told me I could book the hotel next door and bring the girls there. I declined.
Kept walking around the area and finally saw a place named 桃花島桑拿. Went up to take a look. Asked for 推油. Package $288RMB.
After shower shown to a room with 2 mattress inside. A cute girl named 芳芳 came in. Lousy massage with no strength but keep touching around the sensative areas. So long never experienced this since AV closed all the HC in SG!! After 1st part massage with clothes on, she helped remove my clothes and she rolled up her blouse and bra and tickle me all over with her nipples and body painting. All this is done with people able to look in thru the glass door! She started moaning and allowed me to autoroam everywhere. Apparently they only can do HJ here. Their definition of Saunas seems to be different from the ones I've been to at ZH. Or is it the same everywhere now? After HJ, showered and left. They offer free transport back to LuoHu customs.

beteron
31-07-2013, 02:55 PM
I'll be in sz between 1st aug to 4th aug.
any bros want to meet up for some chionging fun?

first time in sz though.

pete_the_fish
02-08-2013, 01:23 AM
Kept walking around the area and finally saw a place named 桃花島桑拿. Went up to take a look. Asked for 推油. Package $288RMB.
After shower shown to a room with 2 mattress inside. A cute girl named 芳芳 came in. Lousy massage with no strength but keep touching around the sensative areas. So long never experienced this since AV closed all the HC in SG!! After 1st part massage with clothes on, she helped remove my clothes and she rolled up her blouse and bra and tickle me all over with her nipples and body painting. All this is done with people able to look in thru the glass door! She started moaning and allowed me to autoroam everywhere. Apparently they only can do HJ here. Their definition of Saunas seems to be different from the ones I've been to at ZH. Or is it the same everywhere now? After HJ, showered and left. They offer free transport back to LuoHu customs.

some of these massage place, the door can see thru, some cannot. i believe can do alot more if the price is right. i was offered blow job before, i forgot add how much....:rolleyes:

DarkAngelSGP
02-08-2013, 01:33 AM
I worked in SZH previously and my black book is still useful plus I have a website for China HCs too, if interested PM me, but keep to yourself as I go back to play quite regularly in SZH....:cool:

Heshang
03-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Any bros care to recommend good and reasonable priced massage in luowu near Sunshine hotel?

Without happy ending is fine..

Heshang
03-08-2013, 10:39 PM
Yes, i know about Queen spa but some reviewed that is expensive plus massage not good. How much is the massage there?

nottiboy
04-08-2013, 11:48 AM
average spend per person in queen spa is about 200-300RMB.

in fact they have a full range of packages, from 200 to 500RMB, excluding tips, which may add up to another 100RMB.

Heshang
04-08-2013, 11:43 PM
how about smoking in shenzhen? where to get real marlboro cig in shenzhen? I am travelling alone and cant finish one carton if buy from airport. or any china brands that is similar to marlboro menthol? actually any brand is fine except china brands.

first time to china here.

Woman Hacker
05-08-2013, 07:06 AM
how about smoking in shenzhen? where to get real marlboro cig in shenzhen? I am travelling alone and cant finish one carton if buy from airport. or any china brands that is similar to marlboro menthol? actually any brand is fine except china brands.

first time to china here.

cannot finish can bring back one just pay tax and it still cheaper then buying in sg

ADT007
07-08-2013, 07:44 PM
some of these massage place, the door can see thru, some cannot. i believe can do alot more if the price is right. i was offered blow job before, i forgot add how much....:rolleyes:

I wanted to add but the 3 girls i tried, all say no to bbbj.

Barber Shop (发廊).

Nobody goes to this type of Barber Shop for hair cut lah. :cool:
Maybe you can ask the girl to cut your cock hair. :p

The barber shops i saw are all with male hairdressers !!

Can you differentiate how a BBS looks like ?

But i did went to those small little shops with girls sitting inside. Only 150 RMB. But not very hygenic. They bring me to a tiny apartment. one room type. and dont even have towel. use tissue to wipe body. also totally no service at all... but well what u expect for 150 rmb ?

TonyCheong
07-08-2013, 10:49 PM
But i did went to those small little shops with girls sitting inside. Only 150 RMB. But not very hygenic. They bring me to a tiny apartment. one room type. and dont even have towel. use tissue to wipe body. also totally no service at all... but well what u expect for 150 rmb?

Yes this is the authentic BBS I'm talking about! :p
Haha in some areas of Shenzhen the price is only ¥100 (Short Time) for China man or veterans. :D

Currently in Changping, Dongguan the cheapest BBS is ¥70 (Short Time).
Although quality is SYT but the room condition is not for the faint hearted! :eek: :p

Most expensive BBS is ¥250 (Short Time).

RamboCat
13-08-2013, 02:35 AM
Hi Bros,

I will be going to Shenzhen for my first trip. Appreciate some directions from Lo Wu railway station to the nearest BBS. As I have limited time I want a quickfire round. Preferably the nearest BBS location or Shui Wei as mentioned in an earlier post.

Thanks All

ShenzhenBro
13-08-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm new to Shenzhen.

Havent really exploit the vice area yet...

But the girls there are ... wow ! :D

Woman Hacker
13-08-2013, 08:54 PM
$$$$$cn.com

DarkAngelSGP
16-08-2013, 02:36 PM
I worked in SZH previously and my black book is still useful plus I have a website for China HCs too, if interested PM me, but keep to yourself as I go back to play quite regularly in SZH....:cool:

All PMs replied, sorry for the lateness as I have traveling for both business and my vacation.

This replied bro, if you have happy with information, please upz my points.

bossmanfred
16-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Hey Bros!

I will be in Shenzhen next week! Anyone can suggest some places in Huaqiangbei?

Woman Hacker
20-08-2013, 01:47 AM
Hey Bros!

I will be in Shenzhen next week! Anyone can suggest some places in Huaqiangbei?

u can go sanshui hotel the massage the got hj

hole_me
21-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Hi all,
I am currently at hui zhou. Going to shen zhen on my birthday. Hoping to have a wonderful day. Heard shenzhen got suana with beauty selection same goes with ktv. Can any senior bro here kindly advise me with the place as well as damage. I never go these grand places before. Hopefully to at least experience onces in my lifetime. Since I am still in shenzhen during my birthday.
Please help...

DjKitz
22-08-2013, 10:21 PM
So far, fu rong hotel, beside sunshine hotel.. The nicest massage and hj I got there, they treat u like bf.. And it's sweet.. Once u go in.. If u saw a girl u like u direct ask for her number.. Then she will tell u.. #97 #95 then u tell the captain u want her.. So they will arrange for u.. Damage near to rmb300.. No extra tippings... Then free 2 small "Xiang muk" at lobby.. Like leg massage, shoulder massage but need tips like rmb30.... Can try can try.. I got member card.. So I pay rmb268 only.. :D:D:D

JoeNYC
25-08-2013, 03:53 PM
I'm in Shenzhen now for a couple days. Last night I was playing with Wechat and got a message from a girl. She wanted 500rmb for 1shot. Seems a bit overpriced to me. I offered 400 for 2shot. She said ok, but then said I was too far, even though she was only a few blocks away.

Where are all the cheap girls at? I don't feel safe going out by myself to the BBS. Would like outcall in my hotel. Anyone got any connections?

Thanks.

Woman Hacker
25-08-2013, 04:46 PM
wechat girls picture is all not themself and u are chatting with guys not girls. 400rmb 1shot is the lowest

oolouis
25-08-2013, 06:49 PM
wechat girls picture is all not themself and u are chatting with guys not girls. 400rmb 1shot is the lowest

Yes, if they are P4P, you are either chatting with their mummies or their xlgs. So do be careful.
Worse still, many pretend to be non P4P, say they are working in factories, offices, retail, teaching, etc; so they can extract higher prices from you.

JoeNYC
25-08-2013, 09:05 PM
I spent most of today in the office reading these forums. I was horny so I went back to my hotel and made some calls.

Got a Chinese speaking only place. Talked them down to 400rmb for oil massage. The girl arrived at my door in 15mins. Face was around a 3 (I have high standards), maybe around 1.65m tall, B cup, very firm, skin tone was very clean and smooth.

She talked a lot about random things which I didn't care about. I asked about FJ and she says its 1000rmb. My jaw dropped and I was like damn she just killed my mood. I said everyone only charges 400rmb for everything. She says no way, you can't get that price anywhere. Everyone charges this much. At this point I didn't even want to listen to her yak and just let her do her crappy massage so I can kick her out.

When she was all done she offered HJ for 500rmb. I said No and good bye. She asked what I would pay, I said only 200rmb. Bit of arguing back and forth and she agreed. Nothing special to talk about here. I still wanted her out.

The experience for me was just as painful as it is for you guys to read this. So I will apologize to you bros. And hope I can do better next time.

Any icons with a hanging head on a noose? That's what I feel like doing now. :(

DjKitz
26-08-2013, 01:00 AM
I'm in Shenzhen now for a couple days. Last night I was playing with Wechat and got a message from a girl. She wanted 500rmb for 1shot. Seems a bit overpriced to me. I offered 400 for 2shot. She said ok, but then said I was too far, even though she was only a few blocks away.

Where are all the cheap girls at? I don't feel safe going out by myself to the BBS. Would like outcall in my hotel. Anyone got any connections?

Thanks.

Bro, u can try out this place call "Xiang xi Chun" there are a lot of young lady that age average 20+ rmb150 per shot. Can find at those alley.. Hehe.. Remember bring own towel ya.. Cause their apartment quite sucks.. After bath they use tissue to wipe your body.. :p

freezone
26-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Currently in Changping, Dongguan the cheapest BBS is ¥70 (Short Time).
Although quality is SYT but the room condition is not for the faint hearted! :eek: :p

).

I think I heard about this place from long time ago. Think many use to call the area where these cheapo BBS located in CP the "catacombs" and many advise not to visit this place in the dark as area not safe for outsiders and reason called the catacombs is easy to get lost in there. Also heard these BBS are very rush rush- about 15min max from start(undress) to finish. Not sure if these rumours were true or not:confused:

freezone
26-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Bro, u can try out this place call "Xiang xi Chun" there are a lot of young lady that age average 20+ rmb150 per shot. Can find at those alley.. Hehe.. Remember bring own towel ya.. Cause their apartment quite sucks.. After bath they use tissue to wipe your body.. :p

Which locations would find these alleys (ex: how far for which known hotel)?

freezone
26-08-2013, 06:30 AM
I spent most of today in the office reading these forums. I was horny so I went back to my hotel and made some calls.

Got a Chinese speaking only place. Talked them down to 400rmb for oil massage. The girl arrived at my door in 15mins. Face was around a 3 (I have high standards), maybe around 1.65m tall, B cup, very firm, skin tone was very clean and smooth.

She talked a lot about random things which I didn't care about. I asked about FJ and she says its 1000rmb. My jaw dropped and I was like damn she just killed my mood. I said everyone only charges 400rmb for everything. She says no way, you can't get that price anywhere. Everyone charges this much. At this point I didn't even want to listen to her yak and just let her do her crappy massage so I can kick her out.

When she was all done she offered HJ for 500rmb. I said No and good bye. She asked what I would pay, I said only 200rmb. Bit of arguing back and forth and she agreed. Nothing special to talk about here. I still wanted her out.

The experience for me was just as painful as it is for you guys to read this. So I will apologize to you bros. And hope I can do better next time.

Any icons with a hanging head on a noose? That's what I feel like doing now. :(

I think the only upside is you didnt get chopped as you more or less knew reasonable price range and didnt fall for it as many newbies thinking with small head would have said yes to everything. Its the same with me in the Philippines, minimize your loses and throw out the scammers and find someone better.

TonyCheong
27-08-2013, 03:33 AM
I think I heard about this place from long time ago. Think many use to call the area where these cheapo BBS located in CP the "catacombs" and many advise not to visit this place in the dark as area not safe for outsiders and reason called the catacombs is easy to get lost in there.

The ¥70 BBS I'm talking about is not The Catacombs BBS (Nanpu Cun).
Catacombs BBS is even cheaper than ¥70.
This place is history long ago.

2 Underground BBS in Changping currently.
Certified Non-Tourist friendly. :p

¥70 BBS
¥100 BBS

About 2 years ago there's a BBS that's very near to Eurasia (Ou Ya) Hotel but no longer exists.
Either they moved or shutted down. :D

AC7887
27-08-2013, 04:52 PM
To all bros, just be extra careful when dealing with girls you find on wechat in sz and to share an experience of my friend during our recent trip to sz.
As my friend was bored and decided to look for MM on his wechat, actions came pretty fast and quick and there was quite a few offer. He decides to take a girl who offer her 900 after nego for overnight (initially offered 1200).
Unfortunately when finish one shot, the girl ask my friend to pay 600 as she say she was not told by the middle man she has to stay overnight and ask my friend to call and talk to the middleman. He was damn angry and offered to pay the girl 400 for her to FO. The horrible part came as the girl refused to go. In the end, my friend threaten to call hotel security before she decides to back off and settle for 500. Hence, I would like to gently remind all bros who wants to look for wechat girl in sz to be extra careful. Better check with the girls before conducting biz with them as you might be toking to the agent or Mamasan. Thus, it could relays to a lot of miscommunication as what happened to my friend. Just remember to play safe.

By the way, I went to 乐都 and they are closed for renovation and I think it's gonna take a while before they re-open

DarkAngelSGP
28-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Next batch of PMs replied.....so Bros, enjoy the info and make sure that you call before going over.......one of my favourite is Zhen Zhen.....:cool:

clay1680
29-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Any bros in sz now who knows the situation there? I'm going over there soon next week. Can anyone help on this? Thanks.. Still got yanda there nw?

lmy4
29-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Hi all,

Just finish with SH last week, going SZ next. Need some guidance and kinda of lost reading all the post.

Main question now is, I am booking hotel room soon, which area should i book or do provide me the hotel name which is nearest to the most happening zone.

Btw, any disco in SZ that is nice? Apart from exploring the gals there, want to check out their local nightlife.

Thank you.

seeyougai
29-08-2013, 09:57 PM
will be land in Shenzhen in a few weeks was planning on getting a hotel to rest a bit then meet up with some friend for dimsum and shopping.

was hoping to check out a bbs or sauna for a couple of hours then catch a ride to CP.

are there still ladys on jiabin rd handing out cards for bbs?

there is a massage or sauna in the best western I think but expensive? any good cheaper alternative or its expensive around that area?

possible to ask bbs or sauna for take out to my hotel room?

ill probably be staying at best western felicity or Shenzhen luoho hotel. are these hotels girl friendly?