PDA

View Full Version : Shenzhen Info Needed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Sinoview
26-08-2008, 06:58 AM
I might be travelling to shenzhen next month from 5th Aug to 11th Aug. Any recommendation of which area to stay? Thinking of buying some electronics goods, especially those imitation mobile phone... Luohu is good?

Its my 1st trip there, may be with a friend.

For electronics goods, they r all location in the Hua jiang Bei area. Thousands of shops selling mobile phone there.....Take yr time to pick...there r thousands n thousands of models..... Pls be aware that there r alway some limitation in the China mobile. But i goto agreed their price r damn good.... For 800rmb or less U can get a nice looking duo card duo band mobile phone now.....

Stay around Hua jiang bei, there r many nice newly open boutique hotel costing less than 300rmb a night....Many nice makan around there too....

But 5 to 11 sept is like 6 nights.....Way too many days in SZ i think... U ll be bored to death.....Haha......

Krazy
26-08-2008, 11:38 AM
For electronics goods, they r all location in the Hua jiang Bei area. Thousands of shops selling mobile phone there.....Take yr time to pick...there r thousands n thousands of models..... Pls be aware that there r alway some limitation in the China mobile. But i goto agreed their price r damn good.... For 800rmb or less U can get a nice looking duo card duo band mobile phone now.....

Stay around Hua jiang bei, there r many nice newly open boutique hotel costing less than 300rmb a night....Many nice makan around there too....

But 5 to 11 sept is like 6 nights.....Way too many days in SZ i think... U ll be bored to death.....Haha......

Thx bro, will be there not alone lah, so wont be too bored after all, will be buying some mobile phone back for my colleague... will be able to meet up for coffee, just let me know.... but cheonging, not this time round. Cheeers

neverlandf
28-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Just a short FR from me... I just came back from ShenZhen this morning... managed to go to one KTV in 南山区 at 新桃圆酒店....

Well, yesterday, I went to Shenzhen for some exhibition. Spent the whole day visiting supplier's booths. So usual lar, at night, got invitation for dinner and KTV.....

We had dinner at about 6:30pm... finished about 8pm.... after that went to 新桃圆酒店 KTV in 南山区. It was my first time there....

The room deco was nice.... as for the girls, not bad too avarage of 5-6 score.... I picked 2 girls.... one from Hunan and one from Chongqing.....

NOTE#1: whether you have 大姨妈 or not, there was NO indication from the girls whether diff color tag or diff uniform....

so KTV usual stuffs lo... drank wine, played dice, 7-8-9, singing.... was fun... everyone was high in alcohol...

NOTE#2: Another thing I learned from ShenZhen KTV, when the girl asked your permission to change to thier regular clothes, this does not mean asking you to bring them out.... it is purely most of the girls do not like to wear uniform...

At about 12 midnight, i tabao the hunan girl back to hotel... asking her to change...

NOTE#3: When you tabao girl in Shenzhen, you need to make clear whether it is for short term or overnight...... some girls do not want to overnight..

Once back to hotel room, shit this 4-star hotel does not put CD in room.... damn.... hunan did not bring CD also... shit.... need to take taxi to nearby 7-11 to bring CD...

ok, back to the room d... so Hunan girl bathed for me.... not bad... my hands were busy with her boobs... nice round boobs....

back to bed.... started... she cat bathed me... not bad.. moaning sound all the way... then came to my didii and balls... she licked my balls.... one hand holding my didi.... looked at me and smiled.... I said why??????
She said she does not do blow job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn .....

NOTE#4: She said 9 out 10 girls in Shenzhen KTV girls do not do blow job, any bro confirm this????

I was like what the FXXk.... you like it or not, you have to blow........
Sudah potong stim lar..... anyway, she did blow for me.... not bad and not good too... i had better one in CA.....

put on CD, then started with cowgirl... moaning moaning... ah ah... then I raised my selfself up and both of us sitting face to face style.... f f f for while... then I did missionary and then released....so far, no complain... good GFE too...

After that ....

Then nightmare started......it is about 1:30am or 2am....
SHE SAID SHE WANTED to go back HOME.... her excuse is NOT able to sleep in foreign bed... i was like HUH???? hello.... When i asked her to 陪我.... meaning I wanted her to stay until next morning with me.... the was well indicated to the KTV 副总 too.... but she said no one told her .... and she never overnight before... ever.....

I called up the KTV 副总 and complained.... He also scolded the hunan girl over the phone ... asked her to stay....

Thing was ok for a while... then she kept on asking and pleading me to let her go... or she will aske someone else to teman me...

So she called the Chongqing girl... but the Chongqing girl is having 大姨妈....hello.... when she sat with me, she did not tell me she is NOT convenient.... just image, if I only picked 1 girl and later wanted to tabao her... then only found she is having 大姨妈.... then I would have no more girl????

Shenzhen scene is really diff ....

Anyway, to cut the story short... I let the hunan girl go at 3am... I still paid her RMB1k for the service... BTW, the rate in Shenzhen is high ... it is 2/5/10.....

Total bad and screw up experience for me in SZ......

Any bro in Shenzhen, can you comment this? is this always the case?

Thanks.... cheers...

Tony Stark
29-08-2008, 02:30 AM
Anyway, to cut the story short... I let the hunan girl go at 3am... I still paid her RMB1k for the service... BTW, the rate in Shenzhen is high ... it is 2/5/10.....

Total bad and screw up experience for me in SZ......

I thought my experience with LHL FL was bad. See my FR on Macau/Zhuhai thread. Mine stayed for 4.5hrs and I did 2 shots. Yours is even worse. Cheer up bro. Always ask the girls upfront about your requirements before you make any decisions. :)

crappyusername
30-08-2008, 06:42 PM
does anyone know a good massage place in louhu ? very young girls prefered.

crappyusername
30-08-2008, 07:07 PM
so does anyone know where to get a good massage in luohu? very young girls prefered

Taokay
12-09-2008, 09:45 PM
so does anyone know where to get a good massage in luohu? very young girls prefered

Yo bro,

I know where to have fun in shenzhen.Gold coast spa at luohu.it is a unisex spa center.you can get to choose your girl by a computer terminal.with their full name , age , from which province , what massage they are good in and their full photo.I was shock when i was there and they show me the way to a computer terminal.that place is grand , big and clean.thou there's still lot more of same quality place with cheaper price.gold cost is slightly higher a bit lah.but when you divide by the exchange rate.it is damm hell cheaper than SG.Sg is suck and they rip off your money with the F... quality.If you want extra services other than just massage,then it is another different story .You have to go thru another way.They are legimate clean place but.....with another under ground services.hahaha......their customer services lady also have 2 different type to look out for to get the service you wanted.1 of them introduce you the legimate massaging.The another one is the customer service who is always on the look out for horny customer to introduce their extra services.they wear almost the same dress code .but with just a slight different to look out for.:D

Tony Stark
13-09-2008, 03:16 AM
I know where to have fun in shenzhen.Gold coast spa at luohu.it is a unisex spa center.you can get to choose your girl by a computer terminal.with their full name , age , from which province , what massage they are good in and their full photo.I was shock when i was there and they show me the way to a computer terminal.that place is grand , big and clean.thou there's still lot more of same quality place with cheaper price.gold cost is slightly higher a bit lah.but when you divide by the exchange rate.it is damm hell cheaper than SG.Sg is suck and they rip off your money with the F... quality.If you want extra services other than just massage,then it is another different story .You have to go thru another way.They are legimate clean place but.....with another under ground services.hahaha......their customer services lady also have 2 different type to look out for to get the service you wanted.1 of them introduce you the legimate massaging.The another one is the customer service who is always on the look out for horny customer to introduce their extra services.they wear almost the same dress code .but with just a slight different to look out for.:D

Thanks for the recommendation. I like the idea of using the PC terminal to choose girl. Hopefully not makeover photos.

Taokay
13-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the recommendation. I like the idea of using the PC terminal to choose girl. Hopefully not makeover photos.

It is makeoer photos.I try their massaging once.I choose a SYT kind of ger.forget don't know from which province.the ger all wear the same dress code.company polo-t and a pants.when she came in ,althought slightly different with her make over look.but she look sweet and pretty.greeted me and ask me any drinks ?massage is hard and strong.you can request for more strength.haha..some how from her small frame and slim figure,i don't know where she get those strength.it a good hard oil massage.she gave me a good head massage too.release all my stress from my head.while massage my leg,she goes near my thigh area near my scrotum.feel high and was thinking how i wish she will massage my small bro too..almost came hard.but i control myself.if my small bro came hard , it will be so pai seh.as this is a clean massage without extra services.

Overall damage for the massage i choosen is abt 160- 180rmb.the exact amount i cant remember as i forgotten.

1. with overnight stay with a special small room.this room is just like a box with soft mattress and head rest.and sliding door to close and lock.very damm dark once you are inside.i slept till morning and i couldn't differential it morning or night if i dont have a watch.you can request the crew there for a wake up call too,no extra cost at all

2.table tennis ,pool table hall with lcd screen tv at the wall.

3. movie hall with cushion rest chair wide screen

4. games station

5. free 1 hrs internet usage

6. big jacuzzi pool,medium size above suana room,steam room,very strong splash shower room.big lcd tv at this place too.You can find a machine running track too.a rest area with free flow mineral water and free flow icecream.

7. the main hall have enough soft cushion sofa with individual lcd tv attach to the chair,separated by smoking or non smoking.

8.they have unlimited free flow of fruits, ice cream,soft drink,coffee and tea.
but food wise,you have to pay for it.

9.gold coast is a unisex health center , so u will find female customer roaming around at the main hall too.

10. they have a free shuttle service too shuttling between the luohu check point to the premises.

this place is 24 hrs..they have happy hours with discounted price too during non peak hours.

Thank you and hope you guys will enjoy it there.

i will post more on shenzhen when i explore more of it.
currently back to singapore due to this damm ass visa restriction.

Taokay
15-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Thank you Bro sperminator for upping my points.Cheers!!!:D

guy2181
17-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi Guys,
I'm arriving Shenzhen Grand View Hotel this weekend. Any good recommended extra service nearby? Or does the hotel itself provide extras?

Taokay
17-09-2008, 08:11 PM
LATEST NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHINA VISAS WAIVER PROGRAM FOR SINGAPORE IS BACK.

COOL..........................:D

NOTICE?visa waiver practice? (http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/lsqw/t513127.htm)

aakumu
17-09-2008, 10:17 PM
LATEST NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHINA VISAS WAIVER PROGRAM FOR SINGAPORE IS BACK.

COOL..........................:D

NOTICE?visa waiver practice? (http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/lsqw/t513127.htm)

Hi bro,
Thanks, the last time I inquire was 25 bucks, if this true than it is great news.

My humble two cents.

jojogigi
18-09-2008, 03:31 PM
7-10 oct ill be in shenzhen ...any brothers wanna meet up. la kopi or go chiiong also can. I solo leh. Go over shenzhen find my gf. LOL.

Taokay
18-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Hi bro,
Thanks, the last time I inquire was 25 bucks, if this true than it is great news.

My humble two cents.

Hi Bro,I have been waiting for damm 2 months plus..

haha...

Taokay
18-09-2008, 03:41 PM
7-10 oct ill be in shenzhen ...any brothers wanna meet up. la kopi or go chiiong also can. I solo leh. Go over shenzhen find my gf. LOL.

Bro,

Your gf from shenzhen?I'm going there too early october to find my gf.But i'm staying there till dec.:D

jojogigi
18-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Bro,

Your gf from shenzhen?I'm going there too early october to find my gf.But i'm staying there till dec.:D

meet up la kopi la. shenzhen i new bird dunno anything , need advice leh. I intro ur girl u intro my girl.hwhahahha den we can have orgy...ahahhaha.
my girl from szechuan. run out of hse to meet me or maybe some other guys. LOL

RTTO
18-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Dear Bros, I will be in SZX next Tues to Fri and bound for HK on Fri - Sat.... visited the sex141 website... can't wait to go over to HK. Anyone tried the sex141 gals? Are they really as per described/pics?

P.S. yes it's true, departure on 19 Sept onwards no need for visa.

Taokay
19-09-2008, 11:38 AM
meet up la kopi la. shenzhen i new bird dunno anything , need advice leh. I intro ur girl u intro my girl.hwhahahha den we can have orgy...ahahhaha.
my girl from szechuan. run out of hse to meet me or maybe some other guys. LOL

haha...i understand liao.it your er nai right?:rolleyes:
how come you new bird at shenzhen?you should have met your ger there.
My gf is my real gf.haha...LOL...:D Not for sharing.
Where can meet up la kopi?I been there for years.Their kopi is the most sucks!!The only place can make it i think is starbucks.If you know where got good kopi,tell me.haha

jojogigi
19-09-2008, 12:19 PM
haha...i understand liao.it your er nai right?:rolleyes:
how come you new bird at shenzhen?you should have met your ger there.
My gf is my real gf.haha...LOL...:D Not for sharing.
Where can meet up la kopi?I been there for years.Their kopi is the most sucks!!The only place can make it i think is starbucks.If you know where got good kopi,tell me.haha

my one more like a fling la. or Paid FB met her at sg one.. haha. I just wanna go there relak relak. Cos i nvr step in china b4. (yes dun ask me why lol). Was jking bout the sharing part la. I'll be staying at shanshui Luohu hotel at south yanhe road. Cos go there dunno what to do. I totally fuggin got no idea what to do. Not asking u be my guide of cos.ahahah.

Prostate Intact
20-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Can anyone advise the 'hotel room check' (esp those 3-star hotels) situation at SZ now?

I once nearly kenna at DuJiangYan, Sichuan when I was with my 'mala' mm. Scared the hell out of me. My mm told me if got caught, minimum 5,000rmb to 'settle'.

In SZ, I believe its gonna be much more...

Taokay
21-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Can anyone advise the 'hotel room check' (esp those 3-star hotels) situation at SZ now?

I once nearly kenna at DuJiangYan, Sichuan when I was with my 'mala' mm. Scared the hell out of me. My mm told me if got caught, minimum 5,000rmb to 'settle'.

In SZ, I believe its gonna be much more...

As long don't go to those bing guan can liao.i ever kena check at those cheap bing guan.Kan nin na!!!those police are damm fuck up!!they say foreigner cannot stay at this kind of budget bing guan and only at hotel.luckly im not doing anything hanky panky at that time.i was force to check out at midnight.hotel at city i suppose should be safe.I never kena check by police at hotel in the city yet.i recommend you holiday inn express shenzhen luohu.just open not long.flat rate.i cant remember how much?but it is around 350++ rmb.check out this website Express by Holiday Inn | China | English (http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/280/en/home)
Holiday Inn Express Luohu Shenzhen | Shenzhen and Shekou Party: Apartment Rentals, Bars, Restaurants, Real estate, Jobs, Events, Hotels in Guangdong, China (http://www.shenzhenparty.com/place/hotels/holiday-inn-express-luohu-shenzhen)

Tony Stark
21-09-2008, 02:03 AM
As long don't go to those bing guan can liao.i ever kena check at those cheap bing guan.Kan nin na!!!those police are damm fuck up!!they say foreigner cannot stay at this kind of budget bing guan and only at hotel.luckly im not doing anything hanky panky at that time.i was force to check out at midnight.hotel at city i suppose should be safe.I never kena check by police at hotel in the city yet.i recommend you holiday inn express shenzhen luohu.just open not long.flat rate.i cant remember how much?but it is around 350++ rmb.check out this website Express by Holiday Inn | China | English (http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/280/en/home)
Holiday Inn Express Luohu Shenzhen | Shenzhen and Shekou Party: Apartment Rentals, Bars, Restaurants, Real estate, Jobs, Events, Hotels in Guangdong, China (http://www.shenzhenparty.com/place/hotels/holiday-inn-express-luohu-shenzhen)

Yes one Zhuhai police officer ever advise me to stay in 3 star or above hotels for personal safety. I ever approached one special task force officer carrying MP5 rifle for help when my money was pickpocketed in Zhuhai. He gladly radio the Zhuhai city police to assist me as they were doing a pre-Olympics period raid at Jiu Ba Jie then. A special task force female officer even offered me a bottle of water. :D Don't dare to sian lah. Wait later kena gun down by MP5 rifle how? Haha. :p

jojogigi
21-09-2008, 04:35 AM
sorry sidetrack abit. beside any more hotels cheap and good besides holiday inn luohu shenzhen? any info will be appreciated. thks

TD.king
21-09-2008, 01:01 PM
BEIJING (AFP) - - A blaze and subsequent stampede at a club in southern China killed 43 people and left 88 injured, state media said Sunday, in the latest deadly incident highlighting China's abysmal fire safety record.
The fire broke out at around 11:00 pm Saturday (1500 GMT) at the Dance King nightclub in the city of Shenzhen near the border with Hong Kong, state-run Xinhua news agency said.

The fire was triggered by fireworks set off during a performance on the club's third floor that was attended by hundreds of people, reports said.

"According to a preliminary investigation, the accident was caused when fireworks were set off in the song and dance hall, triggering a fire," said the official China News Service.

The toll may have been compounded by the fact that those seeking to escape were forced to exit through a narrow passageway, Xinhua said.

"There was only a narrow aisle... in the hall. Many people got hurt in the stampede," club staffer Yang Zhi was quoted by Xinhua as saying.

Yang doused his clothes in water before fleeing but still suffered burns on his neck, it said.

Of those injured, 51 were in hospital in stable condition, Xinhua said.

Photos posted on the popular Chinese online portal Sohu showed apparently grieving relatives gathered outside the club during the night.

On Sunday, state television footage showed investigators and police combing the scene.

It showed limited damage to the exterior of the club.

In an indication authorities feared public anger over the fire, Guangdong province Communist Party Secretary Wang Yang ordered that victims' families be "appeased" and "social stability" maintained, the China News Service said.

Wang also ordered that authorities quickly find those responsible for the tragedy and step up efforts to treat the injured.

Deadly fires are common in China due to the routine flouting or ignorance of fire and safety measures.

The government said earlier this year that 159,000 fires broke out in China in 2007, killing 1,418 people and causing 863 injuries.

However, the toll could be higher as local officials in China are notorious for covering up deadly accidents to avoid punishment.

The total did not include forest or grass fires or blazes in the country's deadly mines.

In 2000, 311 people died in a disco fire in the central city of Luoyang.

Last October, a fire at a shoe factory in Fujian province killed 37 people.

Tony Stark
21-09-2008, 02:31 PM
BEIJING (AFP) - - A blaze and subsequent stampede at a club in southern China killed 43 people and left 88 injured, state media said Sunday, in the latest deadly incident highlighting China's abysmal fire safety record.

Deadly fires are common in China due to the routine flouting or ignorance of fire and safety measures.

Thank you. Lesson learned. Always choose to sit at a table nearest to the exit in China discos. :D

Chinacharm
21-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Bro,

Yoz Bro, how do you stay so long? Transit in and out of Hongkong?

I plan to go sz again this Dec. Plan to stay longer to see if there are any money making opportunities.

So any Bro here stay in sz for many months by going in and out from HK?

Chinacharm
21-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Bro,

Yoz Bro how you stay so long? Do you transit in and out of Hongkong?

Any Bro using this tactic and the custom is ok with it. Coz I tend to stay in sz for some time without applying for visa.

I plan to go sz again in Mid Dec. Any Bro going there or alr there? Can meet up. Plan to see if there are money making opportunities in sz :)

SweetAdeline
21-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Hello Hello ...

Me and my Good Pal / MCLOVIN (by Nick) have decided to go to Shenzhen for 8 nights of debauchery , sex sex and more sex ...

It will not be a sight seeing tour ... It will not be a foodie trip ... And it will certainly not be a shopping trip ...

We go there for one purpose and one purpose only ... to satisfy the insatiable lust and craving for the female flesh ... Basically we will be as stated by MCLOVIN .. going to hit the KTVs and HCs

In honest truth we are still young and very much horny .. so we are looking for any person aged 18 to 25 ? about there approximately to join us in our glorious quest in the land of opportunity china...

Any body intrested please let me or my adorable sidekick , McLovin@@ know ...

Yours Truly

Sweet Adeline...

Sperminator
23-09-2008, 06:45 AM
We go there for one purpose and one purpose only ... to satisfy the insatiable lust and craving for the female flesh ... Basically we will be as stated by MCLOVIN .. going to hit the KTVs and HCs

In honest truth we are still young and very much horny .. so we are looking for any person aged 18 to 25 ? about there approximately to join us in our glorious quest in the land of opportunity china...

Dear SweetAdeline,

Do study my journals in the thread SEXCAPADES IN SHENZHEN & SEXCAPADES IN SHENZHEN (SSHHA EXCLUSIVE CLUB)

The data is about 4 years old, and not updated recently.

DO UNDERSTAND that usually 1 MONTH before NATIONAL DAY of CHINA (1st OCTOBER), it's the 严打 YAN2 DA3 period, and many places may be clamped down.

YOU WILL FIND ALL THE INFORMATION you need, but perhaps do not bring your SINGAPOREAN mindset in Shenzhen, as it CAN be dangerous if you flaunt your wealth around...

Stay in at least 3 star hotels or 4 star hotels, there are many good hotels in Shenzhen. Usually good 4 star hotels range between RMB 350 to RMB 450 per night. I'll recommend NEW TIMES HOTEL in Luo Hu, about RMB 450 per night for a good room! Some ULU 3 Star Hotels can range between RMB 200 to RMB 250. C-Trip is a good booking source.

Most people converse in CHINESE, so make sure your Chinese is good at spoken level.

When you see many POLICE CARS around, just for your information, 公安 is POLICE in China, make sure you abort mission if you're going to the HANKY PANKY massage palours.

Most HOTELS in Shenzhen are GIRL friendly, just chat with the BELLBOY after you give them around RMB 10 to RMB 20 tips, they will tell you what you need to know.

GOOD LUCK, and may you enjoy shenzhen :cool:

jojogigi
23-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Hello Hello ...

Me and my Good Pal / MCLOVIN (by Nick) have decided to go to Shenzhen for 8 nights of debauchery , sex sex and more sex ...

It will not be a sight seeing tour ... It will not be a foodie trip ... And it will certainly not be a shopping trip ...

Any body intrested please let me or my adorable sidekick , McLovin@@ know ...

Yours Truly

Sweet Adeline...

ur name very misleading leh. sounds like a boy with girl name. HAH. anyway im 27. so cannot join u. and im going there in the next 2 weeks. so lagi no chance. have fun la. would love to join u guys. cos i like to chiong. but no pt la....

SweetAdeline
23-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Hello Hello again ...

To Sperminator!! thank you for your valuable advice .. point taken .. i will exercise extra precaution when I go there ...

I forgot to add that Me and McLovin@@ are going to shenzhen on the 21th to the 29th of November ... not anytime during the month of October ... And this would be my second trip to the wonderland of pretty xiao mei-s

And lastly , My name is obviously not Adeline .... and i am not a girl nor transexual ... Im a healthy fully , functional , very virile and robust young Male ... haha ... jojogigi if you are still up for it you're very much welcomed to join us ...

until next time this is ...

Sweet Adeline

Taokay
25-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Yoz Bro how you stay so long? Do you transit in and out of Hongkong?

Any Bro using this tactic and the custom is ok with it. Coz I tend to stay in sz for some time without applying for visa.

I plan to go sz again in Mid Dec. Any Bro going there or alr there? Can meet up. Plan to see if there are money making opportunities in sz :)

Hi,

My longest record without a visa is 6mths.have to check out and check in twice a month at luohu.and i have also devise a plan which can help me cut cost without having to take a train into hk sheung shui station and a ride back to china just to get that darn passport chop.To and back usually will cost you around 60 bucks.20 bucks x 2 = 40 bucks for the train ride.20 bucks is like those unforseen cost of drinks,lunch or breakfast,feeder bus service to luohu shenzhen to go hk etc.........basically just to chop your passport will cost you around 150 rmb a months lah...

How my plan work to cut cost and how i found out????hahaha....
If im not wrong there are currently 3 exit points to hk from shenzhen.
first been the luohu,luomazhou and the 3rd one i forget what name liao.usually you wont want to use the 3rd way cos it is by bus only and cost almost the same,dirty and crowded.and i sometime use luohu cos it nearer to where i stay.

luohu station to hk is a 1 way passage.once you exit china and enter hk it is a one way passage.there is totally no way or loophole to re-enter back to china by another entrance once you chop and cross to hk.and you have to take the mtr all the way to sheung shui station cross opposite to the another side to go back to luohu and exit hk again and enter china again.
this is time consuming and wasting of money if you dont intend to go hk at all at that point of time.anyway you wont want to have your lunch or breakfast at hk as 1 meal of noodle at hk , you can have 2 meal at shenzhen.haha...

So to say , i use luo ma zhou station at futian in shenzhen to cross hk and chop with a loophole.i spent only 2 dollar rmb for the bus to the station nia....KNN...isn't that damm fuck cheap?
first of all you chop and exit china.walk to the hk side and chop to enter hk.
DO NOT !!!! REMEMBER DO NOT take the MTR to go to sheung shui!!!
exit by a side entrance to the bus bay.what special on this luo ma zhou station is ,it have bus services too beside MTR.so you walk down to the bus bay.Of course DO NOT TAKE THE BUS TOO!!!!Take the up going escalater to the hk immigration check point exit side to china.chop and exit hk.walk all the way to china side and chop again.
HAHAHA...HERE YOU ARE BACK AGAIN TO CHINA AGAIN WITH JUST DAMM 2RMB DOLLARS!!!!of cos exclude other amounts that you spend on food or drink if you hungry.

SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE KNOW THIS WAY.BUT HOPEFULLY IT DO HELP YOU SAVE SOME!RATHER THAN GIVING IT TO THE MTR TRAIN RIDE.YOU SAVE 2 -3 PASSPORT CHOPPING TRIP ,WILL BE ABLE TO LET YOU ENJOY AN ENVENING AT HEALTH CENTER!

Cheers..... : )

neverlandf
25-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Good sharing....cheers...

Hi,

My longest record without a visa is 6mths.have to check out and check in twice a month at luohu.and i have also devise a plan which can help me cut cost without having to take a train into hk sheung shui station and a ride back to china just to get that darn passport chop.To and back usually will cost you around 60 bucks.20 bucks x 2 = 40 bucks for the train ride.20 bucks is like those unforseen cost of drinks,lunch or breakfast,feeder bus service to luohu shenzhen to go hk etc.........basically just to chop your passport will cost you around 150 rmb a months lah...

How my plan work to cut cost and how i found out????hahaha....
If im not wrong there are currently 3 exit points to hk from shenzhen.
first been the luohu,luomazhou and the 3rd one i forget what name liao.usually you wont want to use the 3rd way cos it is by bus only and cost almost the same,dirty and crowded.and i sometime use luohu cos it nearer to where i stay.

luohu station to hk is a 1 way passage.once you exit china and enter hk it is a one way passage.there is totally no way or loophole to re-enter back to china by another entrance once you chop and cross to hk.and you have to take the mtr all the way to sheung shui station cross opposite to the another side to go back to luohu and exit hk again and enter china again.
this is time consuming and wasting of money if you dont intend to go hk at all at that point of time.anyway you wont want to have your lunch or breakfast at hk as 1 meal of noodle at hk , you can have 2 meal at shenzhen.haha...

So to say , i use luo ma zhou station at futian in shenzhen to cross hk and chop with a loophole.i spent only 2 dollar rmb for the bus to the station nia....KNN...isn't that damm fuck cheap?
first of all you chop and exit china.walk to the hk side and chop to enter hk.
DO NOT !!!! REMEMBER DO NOT take the MTR to go to sheung shui!!!
exit by a side entrance to the bus bay.what special on this luo ma zhou station is ,it have bus services too beside MTR.so you walk down to the bus bay.Of course DO NOT TAKE THE BUS TOO!!!!Take the up going escalater to the hk immigration check point exit side to china.chop and exit hk.walk all the way to china side and chop again.
HAHAHA...HERE YOU ARE BACK AGAIN TO CHINA AGAIN WITH JUST DAMM 2RMB DOLLARS!!!!of cos exclude other amounts that you spend on food or drink if you hungry.

SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE KNOW THIS WAY.BUT HOPEFULLY IT DO HELP YOU SAVE SOME!RATHER THAN GIVING IT TO THE MTR TRAIN RIDE.YOU SAVE 2 -3 PASSPORT CHOPPING TRIP ,WILL BE ABLE TO LET YOU ENJOY AN ENVENING AT HEALTH CENTER!

Cheers..... : )

rooiooi
26-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Great! I didn`t know got such lobang at 落马周 station. Will try it out next time after my Visa expired. Thanks for sharing.

Taokay
27-09-2008, 02:30 AM
Great! I didn`t know got such lobang at 落马周 station. Will try it out next time after my Visa expired. Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome.You are station there for work?:D

unfit
30-09-2008, 09:08 AM
might be going to shenzhen next month..any good lobangs for 4 star hotel?? which KTV is happening? :p

cuppam1982
30-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Dear ALL,,

Firstly let me express my thank you for having such a wondering thread

i going to sz in later Nov,
can i chec kif there any place to explore when u around the area of BU JI. i aware that there is a spa in lily hotel, which offer services. but it cost ard 500-700 for massage an extra.. is there is place cheaper?
i might be going to luohu to explore for a day to see the place there before i go back luo hu again

can some bro advise on wat should i do ??
thank you

Sin_City
02-10-2008, 02:55 AM
I will be going Shenzhen from 17 Oct to 21 Oct. Anybody wanna cheong?

Prostate Intact
02-10-2008, 01:51 PM
As long don't go to those bing guan can liao.i ever kena check at those cheap bing guan.Kan nin na!!!those police are damm fuck up!!they say foreigner cannot stay at this kind of budget bing guan and only at hotel.luckly im not doing anything hanky panky at that time.

Bro Taokay, thanks for the info. In order to save on accomodation, I normally stay at those bright and clean 3-star hotels at Louhu for ard 250RMB for 2 wks at a stretch, not the bing guan as mentioned.(Bing guan can be had for around 100-150RMB). Thats why I asked if they ever ck/raid those 3-star hotels.

Goin up 2nd half of Oct, plan to travel around to Shan Tou and maybe beyond. Got Teochew chio bu there? Appreciate if anyone can shed some light.

LuanLai
02-10-2008, 03:20 PM
[QUOTE=cuppam1982;3106395]Dear ALL,,

Firstly let me express my thank you for having such a wondering thread

i going to sz in later Nov,
can i chec kif there any place to explore when u around the area of BU JI. i aware that there is a spa in lily hotel, which offer services. but it cost ard 500-700 for massage an extra.. is there is place cheaper?

It is about that kind of price range for "one dragon" service.

SKYBLUE_89
03-10-2008, 02:49 PM
?? (http://www.fun161.cc)
go this website and you can find so many info
if you can read chinese...:)

cuppam1982
05-10-2008, 05:36 PM
hi all,

jus to check with everyone what is "包代支"? hj?? hehe sorry cant find the detail anywhere

thank you

sumsingkia
07-10-2008, 01:35 PM
hi,

i will be visiting SZX next week, staying ard 深圳市福田区深南大道西...any senior can provide some guide as where can i find some 野味 nearby?

3q :D

fulham
07-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Bro Taokay, thanks for the info. In order to save on accomodation, I normally stay at those bright and clean 3-star hotels at Louhu for ard 250RMB for 2 wks at a stretch, not the bing guan as mentioned.(Bing guan can be had for around 100-150RMB). Thats why I asked if they ever ck/raid those 3-star hotels.

Goin up 2nd half of Oct, plan to travel around to Shan Tou and maybe beyond. Got Teochew chio bu there? Appreciate if anyone can shed some light.

Hi Bro, you should take a bus from Shen Zhen to Shan Tou if you are going there for the first time, you can buy a ticket from those SZ ticket offices. The journey should be around 4 hours. You can see all the views, the farmers, the vegetations and nice scenery view along the way. From Shan Tou you can go to Chao Zhou also, taking bus will take 1 hour.

Chio Bu? I think Chio Bus are everywhere. Anyway, in Shan Tou, you can also find the same type of services, Massage, Barber shops(but i think they only have light red dim light from afar you can see, rather than the Barber Shop light), but I doubt these shops are local girls, mostly from other places like hunan, hubei, sichuan, Shan Tou girls are quite conservative so rarely in this line.

You should try the food there also and is cheaper and delicious. Those Hao Jian, TeowChew Porridge, Cai Bu Qian Dan, Kway Chap, also similar like in Singapore but of a slightly different taste, but is the real taste as compared to Singapore, these food origins are from Shan Tou/Chao Zhou :D Can buy some traditional snacks from Shan Tou back also.

There are also some places of attraction that you should visit. But I forgot the name...enjoy your trip.

fulham
07-10-2008, 04:21 PM
hi,

i will be visiting SZX next week, staying ard 深圳市福田区深南大道西...any senior can provide some guide as where can i find some 野味 nearby?

3q :D

Hi Bro, what type of ye wei are you talking about. Anyway, you can walk around the vicinity and look for barber shops, try to pick one girl in there and neg the amount with the lady pimp and bring 1 back for overnight, the cost? merely 300-400rmb.

if you fancy visiting massage palours also have, but remember not to bring your valuables around but keep in hotel, sometimes the locker in these palours are not that safe. And you never know what to expect beening a foreigner, you can enjoy leg massage at a cheap price <RMB50, or body massage. I tried once the "吉祥三宝" at RMB198 for 1hr, the lady will use her breast to massage all over your body, quite shiok, after which, she will use her breast at your didi to make you release. Damn shiok feeling, if you find its still not enough to satisfy you, you can "neg" with her and ask her whether she provide other services, usually special service is not allowed in it, but you can neg with her and see if she is comfortable with you, and maybe if you are lucky, she will agree to visit you for a good time after her work. And enjoy your trip.

Tony Stark
07-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Will be doing a Shenzhen assault on 8th Oct night. BBS, Saunas, Pubs, etc. This time round hope can get into Face Club. After party can head back to HK via Huang Gang border. Interested bros please get in touch. :)

Can any kind bro provide the SOP of using Huang Gang border to/fro HK/SZ after midnight? I know there are late night buses going into the HK city areas. Much appreciated for any help. :)

fulham
07-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Will be doing a Shenzhen assault on 8th Oct night. BBS, Saunas, Pubs, etc. This time round hope can get into Face Club. After party can head back to HK via Huang Gang border. Interested bros please get in touch. :)

Can any kind bro provide the SOP of using Huang Gang border to/fro HK/SZ after midnight? I know there are late night buses going into the HK city areas. Much appreciated for any help. :)

Hi Bro,

Huang Gang is 24hrs tong guan, and depends on where you are heading, from Huang Gang, once you crossed SZ customs, you can see many buses outside waiting to take passengers, and you can buy tickets from the ticket offices to take buses to different parts of Hong Kong, to MongKok, WanChai, KwunTong, (just a few I remember), this ticket cost about RMB/HKD50-55, the counter accept both types of currency but pay only in HKD, as HKD is of lower value. Bus journey usually takes you 1 hr to reach destination.

First at Huang Gang, you cross the SZ Custom, then you go buy ticket(for your preferred destination) and board the bus, the conductor will take 1 portion of it, KEEP the remaining 2 PORTIONS of your ticket, this bus will bring you to HK Custom for clearance first, as soon as it reached, depart from the bus, and go to the appropriate channels and get yourself cleared, once you are out of there, walk on the pavement, it is like a small bus interchange, look at all the signs, showing all the buses to the different parts of hong kong, and they are waiting to pick up passengers who dropped off earlier there again, get your ticket ready, and board the bus heading to your destination again.

Tony Stark
08-10-2008, 03:24 AM
Hi Bro,

Huang Gang is 24hrs tong guan, and depends on where you are heading, from Huang Gang, once you crossed SZ customs, you can see many buses outside waiting to take passengers, and you can buy tickets from the ticket offices to take buses to different parts of Hong Kong, to MongKok, WanChai, KwunTong, (just a few I remember), this ticket cost about RMB/HKD50-55, the counter accept both types of currency but pay only in HKD, as HKD is of lower value. Bus journey usually takes you 1 hr to reach destination.

First at Huang Gang, you cross the SZ Custom, then you go buy ticket(for your preferred destination) and board the bus, the conductor will take 1 portion of it, KEEP the remaining 2 PORTIONS of your ticket, this bus will bring you to HK Custom for clearance first, as soon as it reached, depart from the bus, and go to the appropriate channels and get yourself cleared, once you are out of there, walk on the pavement, it is like a small bus interchange, look at all the signs, showing all the buses to the different parts of hong kong, and they are waiting to pick up passengers who dropped off earlier there again, get your ticket ready, and board the bus heading to your destination again.

Hey bro your info is very solid. Will come in handy for my SZ assault tonight. Really hate to wait for Luohu border to open at 6:30am so Huang Gang border is a better choice. If I take the Huang Gang border route. I should be in bed by 6am in HK. KNN at least don't have to wait in line amongst hundreds of people and "STAND UP FOR CHINA" at Luohu border when they play the ROC national anthem (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f2-omH9_Hg) at 6:30am. Hahahaha. :D

Have added your rep with my humble 1 point. Call me around 9pm tonight if you want to cheong together. Cheers! :)

fulham
09-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your point, no problem, I have sent you an sms, I am based in Hong Kong, feel free to let me know/call me if have any problem, I try to help but cheong no thanks, cause I am pretty busy with work usually. Cheers and enjoy your trip.

Hey bro your info is very solid. Will come in handy for my SZ assault tonight. Really hate to wait for Luohu border to open at 6:30am so Huang Gang border is a better choice. If I take the Huang Gang border route. I should be in bed by 6am in HK. KNN at least don't have to wait in line amongst hundreds of people and "STAND UP FOR CHINA" at Luohu border when they play the at 6:30am. Hahahaha. :D

Have added your rep with my humble 1 point. Call me around 9pm tonight if you want to cheong together. Cheers! :)

Tony Stark
10-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your point, no problem, I have sent you an sms, I am based in Hong Kong, feel free to let me know/call me if have any problem, I try to help but cheong no thanks, cause I am pretty busy with work usually. Cheers and enjoy your trip.

Hi dude,

Thanks for your sms last night. I was cheonging alone in SZ. I guess like the saying goes. Never see coffin, never drop tears. Haha. Great chatting with you on the phone just now. My upcoming FR is dedicated to you and all the HK bros I've contacted with. Just like the PRC bros, the HK bros I've encountered are all all very sincere and fucking steady individuals! None of that kiddy childish jokers. Cheers! :)

Tony Stark
10-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Luohu, Shenzhen FR 8th Oct

As usual I was working like a madman in the day when I'm in HK. HK is more stressful than Singapore but I like the competitive spirit of HK people. SG people no fight. HK people work damn hard. I think 2nd to Japanese from my travel experience.

Reached SZ around 10pm. Damn tired but still force myself to cheong. First stop Seibu area BBS. Got a 19yo SYT for ST at RMB150 around 11:30pm. New n the trade for 19 days only. Convince her to BBBJ for me. I am in heaven. Took my time to bang her and no complaints. Cunt is tight when I inserted only one finger. :eek: When I cummed I realised I became an ultimate raw warrior. Condom slipped off and was deep in her cunt. Haha WTF siao liao! Anyway whole session lasted around 6Omin. Damn value for money. I guess I was lucky to meet good attitude girls. This is my 2nd visit so far.

Next stop is Face Club. Finally able to enter this time round. Last month's visit was unsuccessful. Richy is interconnected to Face as well. Quite a huge place and damn packed for a Wed night. Only two words to describe this place. FUCKING SOLID! RCA, Bangkok also no fight. SYT MMs with fair skin more than guys. Drinks here are rather expensive. Almost HK standard.

After all the drinking and getting rather drunk. I enjoyed the hip hop music very much. Bro adidas88 surely will like this place. Decided to call it a day at 4:30am. Cock start to get itchy so went to RTF the BBS girl but couldn't cum due to alcohol effect. Not a moment she show black face. What a gem. Mistress material. Tall, slim,. 34B pear shape tits, light brown nipples.

It was already 6:49am when I left. Sun is already penetrating my tired face. Only slept for 9 hours in 48 hours. The feeling was like being interogated by police for ages like you seen in movies. When I was in bed it was already 9am. Fucking hardcore cheong. Till the next adventure...

Sin_City
10-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Where is Face Club? What kind of action? How to call it in Chinese, to tell taxi driver?

Tony Stark
10-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Where is Face Club? What kind of action? How to call it in Chinese, to tell taxi driver?

Near Lao Di Fang Hotel. This is only a disco. Please provide FR is you score at this place. I suspect many off duty KTV girls patronise this place.

neverlandf
10-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Good FR... you NOT coming to CA soon?

As usual I was working like a madman in the day when I'm in HK. HK is more stressful than Singapore but I like the competitive spirit of HK people. SG people no fight. HK people work damn hard. I think 2nd to Japanese from my travel experience.

Reached SZ around 10pm. Damn tired but still force myself to cheong. First stop Seibu area BBS. Got a 19yo SYT for ST at RMB150 around 11:30pm. New n the trade for 19 days only. Convince her to BBBJ for me. I am in heaven. Took my time to bang her and no complaints. Cunt is tight when I inserted only one finger. :eek: When I cummed I realised I became an ultimate raw warrior. Condom slipped off and was deep in her cunt. Haha WTF siao liao! Anyway whole session lasted around 6Omin. Damn value for money. I guess I was lucky to meet good attitude girls. This is my 2nd visit so far.

Next stop is Face Club. Finally able to enter this time round. Last month's visit was unsuccessful. Richy is interconnected to Face as well. Quite a huge place and damn packed for a Wed night. Only two words to describe this place. FUCKING SOLID! RCA, Bangkok also no fight. SYT MMs with fair skin more than guys. Drinks here are rather expensive. Almost HK standard.

After all the drinking and getting rather drunk. I enjoyed the hip hop music very much. Bro adidas88 surely will like this place. Decided to call it a day at 4:30am. Cock start to get itchy so went to RTF the BBS girl but couldn't cum due to alcohol effect. Not a moment she show black face. What a gem. Mistress material. Tall, slim,. 34B pear shape tits, light brown nipples.

It was already 6:49am when I left. Sun is already penetrating my tired face. Only slept for 9 hours in 48 hours. The feeling was like being interogated by police for ages like you seen in movies. When I was in bed it was already 9am. Fucking hardcore cheong. Till the next adventure...

Tony Stark
10-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Good FR... you NOT coming to CA soon?

Thanks bro. I shall assault CA in mid Nov. WIll catch up with you soon. How's Oxxxx KTV lately? Haha. Cheers! :)

fr90r
11-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi all snr bros, wish to check for massage advise for I will be staying at Century Kingdom Hotel for only 1 night. Wanted to make full use of the time there to cheong. Kam Sia!

LuanLai
13-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Hi all snr bros, wish to check for massage advise for I will be staying at Century Kingdom Hotel for only 1 night. Wanted to make full use of the time there to cheong. Kam Sia!

Do you know the road name and hotel name in chinese? Luohu area?
What kind of massage you looking for?

LuanLai
13-10-2008, 02:49 PM

just in case reply is not on time.

If looking for clean massage, there are quite a few already posted here earlier. Mainly in the Luohu area. I think 1 of the bro here previously posted a few.

Futian area : 水都(more expensive),世外桃源(cheaper) within 水围

All these are fix price so have to worry that you will become a sucker!
Typically they have a minimum spending of around 150 - 200RMB. So if you do a body & foot massage it will be enough. Try the "dig ear" very nice!!
As for tips, pls "agar agar" dun give away like nobody business.

fr90r
21-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi bro, I am staying at 深圳百合酒店 along 百鸽路. Any advise?

cuppam1982
21-10-2008, 11:28 PM
TO FR90R,

There will be lorbang at mons jian kang zhongxin. just look around when u reach the hotel
you will understand when you reach the hotel

kwh79
29-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Some useful info for people who intend to visit Shenzhen. Not sure if the maps there are updated though.

??? - ???? - 123GOGOGO.NET - Powered by Discuz! (http://forum.123gogogo.net/viewthread.php?tid=8045&extra=page%3D1&page=1)

kychee78
02-11-2008, 01:28 PM
Bros anyone gonna be in shenzhen on 18th nov onwards? im gonna be cheoinging there for a mth this time... PM if u wanna cheiong together.. im pretty farmaliar with SZ (plus gg to cheiong with my cousin who is a local this time) so just drop me a PM.

Tony Stark
04-11-2008, 04:58 AM

The adventure continues next week.

Any bros in town who wants to cheong together? Bro dalu will you be around? Let's have dinner in SZ. :)

kychee78
05-11-2008, 09:32 PM
The adventure continues next week.

Any bros in town who wants to cheong together? Bro dalu will you be around? Let's have dinner in SZ. :)

bro ire be in SZ after 18th nov for a mth so maybe can meet up go happening together?.. Face is my favourite hunting ground... alway can find ONS there and the standard is fabulous... hahaha...

Tony Stark
06-11-2008, 02:59 AM
bro ire be in SZ after 18th nov for a mth so maybe can meet up go happening together?.. Face is my favourite hunting ground... alway can find ONS there and the standard is fabulous... hahaha...

Yes please PM me your China no.

Haha so far no luck for me at Face yet. Did you checked out the adjoined Richy Club? Even bigger floor space and more happening wor! :eek:

Let's hunt together in Dec. ;)

mrsticky
08-11-2008, 11:17 PM

Haha so far no luck for me at Face yet. Did you checked out the adjoined Richy Club? Even bigger floor space and more happening wor! :eek:

wor ... plan to go SZ next month too. not sure if i can tab along :rolleyes:

Tony Stark
09-11-2008, 01:54 AM
wor ... plan to go SZ next month too. not sure if i can tab along :rolleyes:

Lo sai (boss) please PM your dates if you can join me.

Maybe must go factory see see look look. Sianzzz. SZ assault again coming next week. Woohoooo! :D

kychee78
09-11-2008, 03:42 AM

Bro did i reply to u in PM? cant rem... hahaha..

well im alway gg to face and richy to hunt. must say its damn gud hunting ground.. last trip managed to hook a damn pretty chick. the plus point was she used to study in USA so whole nite talking to me in english.. when fucking also moan in english.. super shiok..thats why sometimes u find such gems at these clubs..

other times ire tried some of the PR gals there(those that help u book table and then bring friends to play with u).. those gals are easy to hook, young and pretty too..

all in all i have to say its so much easier to hook a chick at clubs in SZ compared to SG...

PS: bro, PM me ur number.. i dont think i have it..

Tony Stark
09-11-2008, 03:48 AM
well im alway gg to face and richy to hunt. must say its damn gud hunting ground.. last trip managed to hook a damn pretty chick. the plus point was she used to study in USA so whole nite talking to me in english.. when fucking also moan in english.. super shiok..thats why sometimes u find such gems at these clubs..

other times ire tried some of the PR gals there(those that help u book table and then bring friends to play with u).. those gals are easy to hook, young and pretty too..

all in all i have to say its so much easier to hook a chick at clubs in SZ compared to SG...

Wow you must be quite handsome to get a good catch in SZ club. Me no such luck yet. Keeping my fingers cross for next week. Hehe. Maybe if CASH KING adidas88 is beside me and starts waving a wad of RMB notes then maybe the bees will attack us. Hahaha.

Correction here. Everywhere is much easier to hook a chick than SG. Not just SZ. :D

mebirdie
09-11-2008, 04:30 AM
Wow you must be quite handsome to get a good catch in SZ club. Me no such luck yet. Keeping my fingers cross for next week. Hehe. Maybe if CASH KING adidas88 is beside me and starts waving a wad of RMB notes then maybe the bees will attack us. Hahaha.

Can I tag along? :D
I have not seen people waving a wad of RMB notes yet. :p

kychee78
09-11-2008, 08:58 AM

Correction here. Everywhere is much easier to hook a chick than SG. Not just SZ. :D

haha.. no la.. i average joe only... maybe got more luck with china chicks lor.. i got absolute no luck w thai gals.. hahaha..... well who knows.. when he waves the cash later swarming with pretty and ugly ones how.. hahaha...

Tony Stark
09-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Can I tag along? :D
I have not seen people waving a wad of RMB notes yet. :p

Haha down here suan CASH KING will not get bombardment by him because he don't like to go SZ. :D

mebirdie
09-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Haha down here suan CASH KING will not get bombardment by him because he don't like to go SZ. :D

Yes. He do not even know the existence of this thread.

Cash King only hide in CP, CA, Zhuhai, Thailand. :D

kwh79
09-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Just came back from SZ. Whoever goes alone better be careful when going to 向西村, especially if you are asked to follow the OKT up to a video game arcade to choose SYTs. The SYTs are aged 18-24. Standard is quite good actually but I was picky so took a long time and the OKT got damn fed up. The gang of OKT operate together. If you do not pick one, he/she will ask for 100RMB tips. Haha! Got a really chio one after picking from among the crowd... so no regrets. :p Did not notice her boobs until the t-shirt came off. Then :eek: 33B on a slim body frame!

Standard shower, cap and bonk. She was super wet though and made a big patch on the bed.

Looks: 7.5/10, sharp features
Body: 8/10, slim, fair, big boobs, smooth skin
GFE: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 300RMB/1shot

2nd night was contacted by an OKT outside my hotel and again was led up to the video game arcade. WTF, was that the only place there holding the girls? Decided not to waste time, searched for the same girl and brought her back. :D

Tony Stark
10-11-2008, 12:42 AM

Cash King only hide in CP, CA, Zhuhai, Thailand. :D

Good for us as this shall be our enclave to gossip about the CASH KING without fear of any repercussions. :D

Bro kwh79,

There're many BBS at the back alleys of XXC. Why not choose from there? Also you've been ripped off already. ST is only RMB150 at Seibu aka XXC BBS. Even cheaper is RMB120 at Luohu Village. That's BBS price. I avoid going to such apartments as you may never know what will happen.

The quality of XXC BBS girls are great. Equivalent to GL Cat80 PRC SWs.

kychee78
10-11-2008, 04:16 AM
Just came back from SZ. Whoever goes alone better be careful when going to 向西村, especially if you are asked to follow the OKT up to a video game arcade to choose SYTs. The SYTs are aged 18-24. Standard is quite good actually but I was picky so took a long time and the OKT got damn fed up. The gang of OKT operate together. If you do not pick one, he/she will ask for 100RMB tips. Haha! Got a really chio one after picking from among the crowd... so no regrets. :p Did not notice her boobs until the t-shirt came off. Then :eek: 33B on a slim body frame!

Standard shower, cap and bonk. She was super wet though and made a big patch on the bed.

Looks: 7.5/10, sharp features
Body: 8/10, slim, fair, big boobs, smooth skin
GFE: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 300RMB/1shot

2nd night was contacted by an OKT outside my hotel and again was led up to the video game arcade. WTF, was that the only place there holding the girls? Decided not to waste time, searched for the same girl and brought her back. :D

Agree with bro stark.. u got rip off liao... 300rm 1 shot is a rip off... usually as bro stark say 150rm or da bao is 200rm.. i ever tried before da bao the gal back then end up she stayed for the whole nite.. gave her additional 200rm thats all..

try not to follow those okt to weird places as u may end up getting robbed and pressured into accepting a high price.. as bro stark mentioned.. there are many BBS in the alleys opp the main rd so go there and pick.. one suggestion.. dont bonk in their rooms as super dirty.. better to da bao somewhr else so more fun.

Tony Stark
10-11-2008, 04:26 AM
try not to follow those okt to weird places as u may end up getting robbed and pressured into accepting a high price.. as bro stark mentioned.. there are many BBS in the alleys opp the main rd so go there and pick.. one suggestion.. dont bonk in their rooms as super dirty.. better to da bao somewhr else so more fun.

Many kidnapping and extortion cases lately. So must be very careful!

Yes their rooms really cannot make it. If it's those bamboo type of mattress my kneecaps sure get cuts and bruises. KNN. Haha.

Last month saw a bunch of young HK dudes da bao 18yo big boobs SYTs from XXC. Don't know which BBS they find from. Stay safe and long live BBS! :D

Ok tonight will be hardcore SZ cheonging till 6am again. Sibei xiong. Hehehe.

snooker
10-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Many kidnapping and extortion cases lately. So must be very careful!

Yes their rooms really cannot make it. If it's those bamboo type of mattress my kneecaps sure get cuts and bruises. KNN. Haha.

Last month saw a bunch of young HK dudes da bao 18yo big boobs SYTs from XXC. Don't know which BBS they find from. Stay safe and long live BBS! :D

Ok tonight will be hardcore SZ cheonging till 6am again. Sibei xiong. Hehehe.

Next time u must bring me to this BBS behind XXC...I only know Sha zui and have not explored much of Shenzhen...
November our scedule clash..I'll be in shenzhen for 2days 1night on 17-18th:(

kwh79
11-11-2008, 12:26 AM
Agree with bro stark.. u got rip off liao... 300rm 1 shot is a rip off... usually as bro stark say 150rm or da bao is 200rm.. i ever tried before da bao the gal back then end up she stayed for the whole nite.. gave her additional 200rm thats all..

Price is abit high I admit. Overall still cheaper than in SG though. I got her number can call her next time liao. Hahah! The girl only pocket 50RMB while the OKTs took the rest. Almost felt like whacking the stupid OKT when he refused to let me leave. But one guy against the rest and in a foreign land, I thought it better not to do anything funny. I tabao the girl back to hotel. Its not done at their rooms cos no rooms at all. The girls all at the video game arcade.

kwh79
11-11-2008, 01:08 AM
And btw I also saw a pickpocket in action. He tried to pick a guy's back pocket by pushing the wallet up from the bottom of the pocket. The guy felt the action and turned around to confront the pickpocket, who then casually walked off as if nothing happened. So when in SZ, best to keep the wallet in front.

SexKing972
11-11-2008, 01:59 AM
ya .pick pocket is everywhere in SZ and GZ
better watch out;)

adidas88
12-11-2008, 09:50 AM

Cash King only hide in CP, CA, Zhuhai, Thailand 。。
TMD .. both of u hide here and suan me ...
liddat goot meh ??? ... :mad:

bonk88
12-11-2008, 09:59 AM

Haha so far no luck for me at Face yet. Did you checked out the adjoined Richy Club? Even bigger floor space and more happening wor!

Let's hunt together in Dec.

Bro did i reply to u in PM? cant rem... hahaha..

PS: bro, PM me ur number.. i dont think i have it..

Correction here. Everywhere is much easier to hook a chick than SG. Not just SZ.

bro tony, how come u never tell me about SZ have such plc to sian the meimei??:mad:
Can i join u bro kychee? but on second thot, better go with tony, cos u so handsome all the meimei will go to u and me not chance liao...
bro tony, can bring me along to this plc to look look see see the meimei..?:D

Tony Stark
13-11-2008, 04:01 PM
TMD .. both of u hide here and suan me ...
liddat goot meh ??? ...

Alamak pizha lobang liao! Who's the baotoh king? KNN. :mad: Guess must find another thread to hide. :D

bro tony, how come u never tell me about SZ have such plc to sian the meimei??
Can i join u bro kychee? but on second thot, better go with tony, cos u so handsome all the meimei will go to u and me not chance liao...
bro tony, can bring me along to this plc to look look see see the meimei..?:D

You in SZ scene meh? Ok let's go together if there's a chance. :)

bonk88
13-11-2008, 06:50 PM
You in SZ scene meh? Ok let's go together if there's a chance.

Ionly want to go where u and bro kychee78 mention, cos can see and sian the OL or WL ma can...:D sanua and ktv out for me, but clean spa sure on..:D

kychee78
14-11-2008, 01:53 AM
Ionly want to go where u and bro kychee78 mention, cos can see and sian the OL or WL ma can...:D sanua and ktv out for me, but clean spa sure on..:D

bro u going to be 3rd dec rite.. maybe we can meet go CP first then the next nite i take u to FACE and Ritchy club la.. i also leaving 7 dec taking tiger airways.. u?

bonk88
14-11-2008, 08:57 AM
bro u going to be 3rd dec rite.. maybe we can meet go CP first then the next nite i take u to FACE and Ritchy club la.. i also leaving 7 dec taking tiger airways.. u?

sure can talk about it, r u in prc or sin now, like to meet for lim kopi next week? i heard one plc fro mbro here, like to go there look look see see, me alos coming bk to sin on 7dec leh...:D

kychee78
15-11-2008, 06:45 PM
sure can talk about it, r u in prc or sin now, like to meet for lim kopi next week? i heard one plc fro mbro here, like to go there look look see see, me alos coming bk to sin on 7dec leh...:D

tink ire meet u in CP bro..im leaving next tue liao.. timing kinda rushy.. haha.. ire sms u my china number when i get it la

bonk88
17-11-2008, 08:51 AM
tink ire meet u in CP bro..im leaving next tue liao.. timing kinda rushy.. haha.. ire sms u my china number when i get it la

u got pm bro...:)

dropzone
18-11-2008, 07:00 PM
hi all bros, join long time ago but my first post. wanna ask any happening place in Bao'an? i m going over in Jan 09

elt0n
19-11-2008, 01:22 AM
Bros, don't mind i side track a little. I'm planning a trip to shenzhen this month for leisure (cheonging..hehe) and would like to tailor some business clothes. It will be my first time to SZ and have absolutely no info, tried googling but not much info also. I read there are tailors in Lowu Commercial City but not sure which one is good. Would appreciate it if some experience bros that go on business trips and do patronize tailors can provide some info as to where to go, price, quality, waiting time, anything to look out for?

I know it's totally off topic but this would be the best place to get advice since there are so many experience bros here. Kindly excuse me if I shouldn't post here. Thanks in advance! :)

elt0n
19-11-2008, 02:24 AM
Just to add to my earlier post. Planning to stay near the train station cos going into hk later..more convenient marh..any decent girl friendly hotel to recommend? is the train station near the lowu commercial city complex?

been reading through the last 10pages..realised most bros go to ktv or bbs..ktv out for me la..me poor young kid..wondering whether got any good bbs or sauna near the train station area? any bros got more info? thnx!!

snooker
19-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Just to add to my earlier post. Planning to stay near the train station cos going into hk later..more convenient marh..any decent girl friendly hotel to recommend? is the train station near the lowu commercial city complex?

been reading through the last 10pages..realised most bros go to ktv or bbs..ktv out for me la..me poor young kid..wondering whether got any good bbs or sauna near the train station area? any bros got more info? thnx!!

The neareast hotel is just a 1 minutes walk from train station to Hong Kong (Dragon hotel)and cost around rmb200-300 and it's 200 meters away ffrom LoWu Shopping Arcade.

I personally like Master hotel(in mandarin 10000 question answered= wan se da) cost rmb208 and it's quite new.. taxi from train station cost rmb15 and can reach within 5-10minutes(depends on traffic)

From this hotel can walk to Hui Chow hotel (300 meters away) they have massage parlour inside cost rmb138 for massage n HJ(2 hours) (can stay overnight for free if u go after 10pm at night)
or rmb438 for 2 hours massage +FJ:D

samhk8
19-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Bros, don't mind i side track a little. I'm planning a trip to shenzhen this month for leisure (cheonging..hehe) and would like to tailor some business clothes. It will be my first time to SZ and have absolutely no info, tried googling but not much info also. I read there are tailors in Lowu Commercial City but not sure which one is good. Would appreciate it if some experience bros that go on business trips and do patronize tailors can provide some info as to where to go, price, quality, waiting time, anything to look out for?

I know it's totally off topic but this would be the best place to get advice since there are so many experience bros here. Kindly excuse me if I shouldn't post here. Thanks in advance! :)

There are many tailors on different floors in Lowu Commercial City but in my opinion, the finished quality of men's suits is less than desirable. If your job requires you to wear a nice suit, I wouldn't dare make mine there. Just from my experience.

samhk8
19-11-2008, 05:05 PM

If you are on a tight budget, there is another place you can consider. The building is right behind the Shangri-la Hotel and is called International Realty Building. There are a lot of budget hotels starting from RMB80 per nite and it is clean and safe. I personally like to stay on the 8th floor. Go up and ask for Xiao Wu and she will give you a good rate. Mind you, the RMB80 is without windows but with attached bathroom and the rooms can be quite big. Ask for room no. 819 or 821. After all if all you want to do is on the bed and to sleep, never mind no windows!!!!

elt0n
19-11-2008, 05:59 PM
LOL!! I don't mind paying up to 50 sgd/night actually. Would prefer somewhere near lowu commercial city since there are tailors there. Btw, is lowu commercial city near the entry to hk (what's the best way to go by - boat/train?) thanks man! :D

samhk8
19-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Where I have suggested to stay is also very close to Lowu CC. Actually it is only about a 3 minute walk through the subway connecting the railway station and the MRT. It does not really matter but I thought you would want to save on the room and use the extra for cheonging!!! The only way to get to HK from Lowu is by KCRC (train) and vice versa. The immigration entry point is within walking distance from the train station.

elt0n
19-11-2008, 06:12 PM
There are many tailors on different floors in Lowu Commercial City but in my opinion, the finished quality of men's suits is less than desirable. If your job requires you to wear a nice suit, I wouldn't dare make mine there. Just from my experience.

thanks bro...yah..expected quality to be less than desirable but on a budget cos planning to get quite a lot of stuff. was thinking if i bring something for them to copy will it reduce the chances of any flop..haha

samhk8
19-11-2008, 06:23 PM
thanks bro...yah..expected quality to be less than desirable but on a budget cos planning to get quite a lot of stuff. was thinking if i bring something for them to copy will it reduce the chances of any flop..haha

Ordering a tailored suit takes time. If they do a rush job, it will show in the cut and finished product. It will take a few days for them to cut and fit and then finish with the product. I had several suits made a few years back and in short, it was a waste of time and money. Even if you bring something for them to copy, many times they get it wrong. It is like a big manufacturing line!!! The quality of the material is also a concern. Well, right now I do not make any suits in Lowu CC anymore. That should tell you something, shouldn't it? Anyway, it's up to you in the end!!!

elt0n
19-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Ordering a tailored suit takes time. If they do a rush job, it will show in the cut and finished product. It will take a few days for them to cut and fit and then finish with the product. I had several suits made a few years back and in short, it was a waste of time and money. Even if you bring something for them to copy, many times they get it wrong. It is like a big manufacturing line!!! The quality of the material is also a concern. Well, right now I do not make any suits in Lowu CC anymore. That should tell you something, shouldn't it? Anyway, it's up to you in the end!!!

understand where u coming from bro..will take a look then decide lor..thanks man! btw lowu cc nearby got any good cheonging places anot? hehe

Sinoview
19-11-2008, 07:36 PM

To start off, buying things fm Luohu CC needs lots of bargain skill. U need to be good at that otherwise U ll definitely be cut to bare skin....Hehe...

Best thing to do is to "show" interest in their products let them name the price but dont make any offer....U ll hear their price keep coming down..just walk away n check on the next shops.....The good part is that there r many shops selling similar products.... They r like sharks they hv no mercy...

For business suit, U may like to consider the ready made ones....that's if U r of normal size. Hehe....The world top brands like Giorgio Armani, Boss etc... r all ready made. They copied to their size n design. I think U shld be able to find some U like.....I bought some suits fm there a couple of yrs back of cos they r not very close to the originals but they served me well. No complain for the price i paid for.

There r many things we all can get fm this place. But hv to nego shameless hard to get a good buy....We must be thick skin n act like a China man.

Have fun shopping...

elt0n
19-11-2008, 08:11 PM
To start off, buying things fm Luohu CC needs lots of bargain skill. U need to be good at that otherwise U ll definitely be cut to bare skin....Hehe...

Best thing to do is to "show" interest in their products let them name the price but dont make any offer....U ll hear their price keep coming down..just walk away n check on the next shops.....The good part is that there r many shops selling similar products.... They r like sharks they hv no mercy...

For business suit, U may like to consider the ready made ones....that's if U r of normal size. Hehe....The world top brands like Giorgio Armani, Boss etc... r all ready made. They copied to their size n design. I think U shld be able to find some U like.....I bought some suits fm there a couple of yrs back of cos they r not very close to the originals but they served me well. No complain for the price i paid for.

There r many things we all can get fm this place. But hv to nego shameless hard to get a good buy....We must be thick skin n act like a China man.

Have fun shopping...

thanks for the advice bro sinoview. i'm actually quite excited about the trip..daytime shop shop..nitetime play play...hehehe

been looking through this thread..seems like shenzhen not very safe...got any safe cheonging places? i've quite bad experience in nanning previously, got 'kar' (cheated) about 600sgd for 1 shot. Horrible experience man..now still abit scared.

Sinoview
19-11-2008, 10:24 PM
thanks for the advice bro sinoview. i'm actually quite excited about the trip..daytime shop shop..nitetime play play...hehehe

been looking through this thread..seems like shenzhen not very safe...got any safe cheonging places? i've quite bad experience in nanning previously, got 'kar' (cheated) about 600sgd for 1 shot. Horrible experience man..now still abit scared.

The KTVs around are safe. But u alone is not fun to go. Moreover KTV around luohu r also expensive...

No known good fun massage place in Louhu. But many in futien other districts.

FLs, there r plenty...But they cum wif risks. May be some bros here can recommend U some reliable OKT. I m a "good" boy in SZ...sorry i cannot help in this area.,....

elt0n
20-11-2008, 12:08 AM
anyone knows how far is futien from lowhu?

johnny21
20-11-2008, 02:24 AM
anyone knows how far is futien from lowhu?

Not very far bro. taxi ride maybe 15 to 20 mins.. but luohu oredi happaning enough liao lor.:D

johnny21
20-11-2008, 02:25 AM
any bros there to celebrate christmas???

elt0n
20-11-2008, 02:56 AM
Not very far bro. taxi ride maybe 15 to 20 mins.. but luohu oredi happaning enough liao lor.:D

lol...got any recommendations? prefer sauna..like the macau kind..got?

elt0n
24-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Hmm..this thread looks a bit dead. Anyway I've read through all 91 pages of it and it took me more than half a day. Gathered some information but they are not very detailed. Maybe I shall provide a summary of all cheonging places in this thread in luohu. Please correct me/update if I'm wrong. Thanks! Btw, I excluded KTVs as it's out of my budget. Besides, I going solo.

1) Hui Chou hotel (near luohu train station) - HC inside hotel

2) 春风路 – OKTs with girls around. Saunas (all clean).

3) Sunshine hotel (yang guang jiu dian near Peng Nian Hotel) – OKTs with girls around.

4) Jiabin road - OKTs with girls around.

5) Sha zui - OKTs with girls around.

6) Xiang Xi Cun - Is this the same as the Jiabin road one?

7) Shui Wei Chun Village (near Sheraton) – Massage Palours (Got action)

8) Gold Coast Club at Jia Ping Lu - Some bros said only clean massage, some said got full fledge service at another section. Can any bro confirm pls?

Summary: Apparantly mostly OKTs with girls and BBS. Can't seem to find any sauna like those in Shanghai. Would appreciate it if experience bros can weigh in on this. I will be staying at Holiday Inn Express, Guiyuan North Road. Any saunas (with action) around my area? Thanks.

Tony Stark
24-11-2008, 02:17 AM
Can't seem to find any sauna like those in Shanghai. Would appreciate it if experience bros can weigh in on this. I will be staying at Holiday Inn Express, Guiyuan North Road. Any saunas (with action) around my area? Thanks.

Grab a copy of those magazines featuring SZ saunas from Hong Kong. Can be found in most 7-Eleven or newstands. Tons of places to choose from.

elt0n
24-11-2008, 02:52 AM
Grab a copy of those magazines featuring SZ saunas from Hong Kong. Can be found in most 7-Eleven or newstands. Tons of places to choose from.

thanks bro..that will be the back up plan. i'll post some fr after i get back next mth..hehe

Sinoview
24-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Summary: Apparantly mostly OKTs with girls and BBS. Can't seem to find any sauna like those in Shanghai. Would appreciate it if experience bros can weigh in on this. I will be staying at Holiday Inn Express, Guiyuan North Road. Any saunas (with action) around my area? Thanks.

Luohu district is the city central of Shenzhen.

The local gov does not openly allow sex sauna in the city area. At most a Bj or hj....

So for a complete sexy suana service U hv to go iff city limits... the nearest r areas like Sha zui, Sui wei chun , shang or xia sha areas in the futien district.

Luohu dont hv full sexy sauna service. Some massage places may provide fj like those behind the Citic bdlg but they provide half past service. Go read the SZ thread started by bro sperninator he gave a veri comprehensive report on the chiong scene in SZ and it's still valid till valid ....

elt0n
24-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Luohu district is the city central of Shenzhen.

So for a complete sexy suana service U hv to go iff city limits... the nearest r areas like Sha zui, Sui wei chun , shang or xia sha areas in the futien district.

ah okok...so how far are these areas from luohu by cab? how much?

snooker
29-11-2008, 03:39 PM
ah okok...so how far are these areas from luohu by cab? how much?

cab ride to sha zui from luohu by meter is less than rmb30 but if u take outside train station, most cab quote rmb40

milo_man
30-11-2008, 08:34 AM
anymore area where i can find gers overnite in/ard sz?

sohbuckkong
30-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Hi,
I am going to guangzhou from Shenzhen on the 11th Jan 09. In guangzhou I will stay in :-
Hotel: Jiafu-Lijing Hotel (Panyu Shop)
Location: No.431 Shiqiao Qiaoxing Avenue, Panyu District, Guangzhou
Phone: +86-20-34510999

As such, can someone direct me as to how to go to Jiafu-Lijing Hotel (Panyu Shop) from Shenzhen by land.

Thanks

goo_ey
01-12-2008, 03:38 AM
Hi,
I am going to guangzhou from Shenzhen on the 11th Jan 09. In guangzhou I will stay in :-
Hotel: Jiafu-Lijing Hotel (Panyu Shop)
Location: No.431 Shiqiao Qiaoxing Avenue, Panyu District, Guangzhou
Phone: +86-20-34510999

As such, can someone direct me as to how to go to Jiafu-Lijing Hotel (Panyu Shop) from Shenzhen by land.

Thanks

Bro, you can take the train from shenzhen LuoWu to Guangzhou East, then take a cab to your hotel.

elt0n
04-12-2008, 02:38 AM
As promised, here are my FRs. I was in sz for 3 nights and had 3 different girls from the bbs near seibu.

1st night[U]

Had dinner at a noodle shop around the bbs for convenience sake. cheap but nothing fantastic. entered the first alley and took my time walking around the area. It was about 9pm and there were quite a lot of girls. The crowd was quite limited, perhaps due to the economic downturn. :D Anyway at the last alley 2 girls caught my eyes - 1 was young and bubbly, the other was sweet and demure. Difficult choice but finally chose the sweet and demure one (my type). Negotiated to bring her back to my hotel for 200rmb/hr.

In the taxi to my hotel, she was rather chatty and rested on my chest throughout the journey. Realised she was from Anhui province. Upon reaching the hotel, we showered together, with her grinding her tits against my body. Was quite disappointed as her body didn't look as good with clothes on but since attitude was good, kept me in the mood still.

On the bed she catbathed me, was a really good one - from the balls all the way to the face, shoik! Then my turn, I sucked on her tits while stroking her thighs and fingering her pussy and then suddenly I had leg cramps, shit! Was too painful to continue and had to bend my legs back to ease the strain. Saw that time was ticking away, quite worried no time to finish but leg was still aching. She did not complain but reached over to help me bend my feet back under the quilt, service was excellent! After some 5-10 minutes, felt better and suggested that we continue. By now, dick was soft so she helped me bbbj again to get it up. Pounded her missionary and doggie, finally unloaded. Took a hot shower together before sending her off. She even rejected my taxi fare back saying she has change but I insisted anyway. For what the physical lacks, her attitude made up for it in full!

Looks: 7/10 (like the sweet and demure kind)
Body: 6/10 (with clothes was higher)
Bbbj: 7/10
Attitude: 10/10
Gfe: 10/10
Rtf: Don't usually have the practice of doing so.

[U]2nd night

As usual, after dinner, headed down to the bbs. This time round determined to search for a better looking and good body girl. However, upon reaching the area, realised there were patrols being conducted and hence very little girls (most of them were hiding). No choice, walked around more than usual, hoping that some might come out of their caves. Finally settled on one bbs, not my favourite choice of girls but the best amongst the worst. Picked a slim girl with quite good body and headed back to the hotel as usual.

On the ride back, she wasn't as enthusiastic as the 1st girl, was busy smsing and playing with her phone. Had a bad feeling about this but no choice.

In the room, she didn't offer to shower together and went ahead first. I didn't insist as was smoking still. On the bed, her catbath was limited with focus just on the nipples and then proceeded to a short bbbj. Afterwhich, she offered to cap me but I insisted that she lay down first. I attempted to suck on her tits but she said that she didn't like it. I got pretty turned off and told her it's part of her job. After some arguing (which killed my mood), I sucked on it for a while and then she stopped my, saying its too wet and itchy for her. Commented that her attitude sucks she said she never met a client that wanted to suck on the tits?!?! Anyway, just wanted to get over and done with it asap. Pumped her missionary and then doggie for a while and then unloaded. She rushed for the bathroom immediately thereafter. It was about 1130pm, only did about half an hour but paid her to leave nonetheless. Gave 16rmb taxi (the same amount for the ride earlier) but she demanded more, suggesting that there is midnight surcharge. I refused to give her more, as my understanding that midnight surcharge only starts at 12am. She slammed the door her way out.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Bbbj: 5/10
Attitude: 1/10
Gfe: 0/10
Rtf: Never!

3rd night

After the previous night experience, was quite sian and since it was my last night, quite determined to find a good shag. Decided it was best to play safe and went back to the same house as the first night. Went for the bubbly girl which I passed on the 1st night.

On the taxi ride back, she was pretty silent but rested on my chest as I initiated to hug her. With our limited conversation, found out she was from hunan.

In the room, she immediately rushed to the toilet and puked. I went by to see if anything was wrong, realised she has motion-sickness (that explains her silentness in the cab). After that, I offered her some water and she became lively at once, hehe. Seated on the sofa, I ushered her to sit on my lap, which she did with pleasure. I looked closer at her and realised how pretty she was, resembling mediacorp actress felicia chin. We talk a bit more and realised she was only 18 turning 19 next month, my heart couldn't take it. The gentleness she exudes, it was like love at first sight.

Adjourned to the bathroom where we showered together. Her tits were pinkish and her breast were very very supple, like an 18 year old. She rubbed her tits against my body and even helped my scratched my back. Very lovely!

On the bed, she catbathed my, although not as experience as the first girl, but just like my first gf doing so, very gentle, even the bbbj as well. I couldn't take it and flipped her over and kissed her tits while fingering her. Omg, her pussy was so tight that my finger had resistance when going in. After some foreplay, I entered her cowgirl position, while squeezing her tits as she grinds against my dick. We then switched to missionary position while I kissed her neck. I then attempted to kiss her lips and she didn't dodge, french a little, her lips were soft and pinkish. Finally, unloaded in doggy position. All along she was moaning really loudly, heavenly!

I realised 1 hour has passed but she didn't even look at the clock or hurried to leave. Instead, she lay beside me, hugging and watching tv. Was so tempted to keep her for the night, but was afraid that I might fall in love with this syt. Reluctantly, I suggested that we go shower before sending her off. We spend almost 2 hrs together.

Even now as I type this FR, I cannot forget her. Think I may have fallen in love with her at first sight, I really hope it gets better in a few days as I return to reality.

Face: 8/10 (young version of felicia chin)
Body: 9/10 (firm tummy, supple breast, pink tits)
Bbbj: 8/10 (remind me of my first gf, inexperience but so innocent)
Attitude: 11/10
Gfe: 12/10
Rtf: I don't usually do so but for her, I would!!

snooker
05-12-2008, 01:35 PM
excellant FR... will cheong with u in Shenzhen if got chance:D

Tony Stark
06-12-2008, 04:03 AM
I was in sz for 3 nights and had 3 different girls from the bbs near seibu.

Hey great FRs! Keep up the good work! Looks like you've managed to find Seibu BBS. On site "fast food" is RMB150. So not sure why you got quoted RMB200 for off site service. The most is pay extra for taxi fare. Always counter quote the OKTs. They'll always try to pull a fast one if you cannot speak chinese or look foreigner. There're many choices so don't get pressured by the OKTs or girls. Don't look desperate. Move on to another one if negotiations don't go through. Tons of girls to choose from! ;)

Contact me when you're in SZ again. We can go walk walk. :D

Also very importantly don't spoil the market for all punters. This is taught to me by the old school bros. In China there's no tipping culture. Don't overtip these girls unless you want to be the next CASH KING (refer to Macau and CP threads :D).

Sinoview
06-12-2008, 06:45 AM
Also very importantly don't spoil the market for all punters. This is taught to me by the old school bros. In China there's no tipping culture. Don't overtip these girls unless you want to be the next CASH KING (refer to Macau and CP threads :D).

Bro,

Dont be so hard on him lah.....

If its done at the BBS 150rmb is the normal charge...130 also can if business is poor that night.... But to proceed to hotels some mummies ll insist in 200rmb. Dont forget it take time to travel U know.....

Reading that his MM can puked while taking the taxi, the distant may not be near... Anyway, 50rmb is abt S$10 n he s a tourist....ok lah......Not big amount n not frequent. Cash king's extra of hundreds n thousands rmb U need to suan him ...I fullt agreed.....Hehe.....

I stay veri near to Seibu...U can call me for makan n drinks. But sorry no bbs... I m not a bbs man.....Haha....

bonk88
06-12-2008, 07:06 AM
excellant FR... will cheong with u in Shenzhen if got chance:D

bro u pts so fast up 20 liao har....hahahaha:D

binbin81
06-12-2008, 07:22 AM
As promised, here are my FRs. I was in sz for 3 nights and had 3 different girls from the bbs near seibu.

Very Nice!! ...I would check out there very soon :)

Cntl_Alt_Del
06-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi bros,
I will be going to SZ with one of my chiongster during the xmas period. I spent the entire night reading through all the 92 pages of this thread and below are some of my queries I had. Hope that you guys can guide me along as it is my first time to SZ and same does to my bro.

1) How much is the the train cost from SZ to CP? Is the entire train ride took around 40 minutes to reach?
2) Are all those OKT contacts that I found on the thread still valid?
3) Are上沙 & 下沙 still havoc as in the past?
4) Any reliable cab driver to intro?
5) What is the place call where all those Hongkies kept their mistress?
6) Where is the big 6 storey located at in which level 3 is for washing of our foots and level 5 are for action?
7) I believe that all the happening places are at Luohu village opposite Shangri-la, Sun hotel, Xiang Xi Chun, Shun Wei Chun. Is Sun hotel, Xiang Xi Chun & Shun Wei Chun near Luohu village? How do I get about reaching to all these places?
8) Anymore happening places besides those that I had mentioned in point 7?

Anything that I had missed out? Hope that experienced bro that had been chionging SZ can guide me though.

Thanks
CAD

elt0n
06-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Hey great FRs! Keep up the good work! Looks like you've managed to find Seibu BBS. On site "fast food" is RMB150. So not sure why you got quoted RMB200 for off site service. The most is pay extra for taxi fare. Always counter quote the OKTs. They'll always try to pull a fast one if you cannot speak chinese or look foreigner. There're many choices so don't get pressured by the OKTs or girls. Don't look desperate. Move on to another one if negotiations don't go through. Tons of girls to choose from! ;)

my understanding that 150rmb is 40min on site, 200rmb is tabao 1hr. considering that my room is definitely cleaner, nicer and more conducive plus got extra 20min..and its 5-6 sgd more, so tabao lor..hehe

i dun tip la..unless service is out of the world (me poor..unlike cashking..hahaha)

can next time in sz we can go drink kopi..see a lot of cute mei mei :D

elt0n
06-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Bro,

Dont be so hard on him lah.....

If its done at the BBS 150rmb is the normal charge...130 also can if business is poor that night.... But to proceed to hotels some mummies ll insist in 200rmb. Dont forget it take time to travel U know.....

Reading that his MM can puked while taking the taxi, the distant may not be near... Anyway, 50rmb is abt S$10 n he s a tourist....ok lah......Not big amount n not frequent. Cash king's extra of hundreds n thousands rmb U need to suan him ...I fullt agreed.....Hehe.....

I stay veri near to Seibu...U can call me for makan n drinks. But sorry no bbs... I m not a bbs man.....Haha....

actually quite near la..cab fare only 16rmb..but the cab driver damn hiong..anyhow cut..haha

yah..was quoted 150rmb on site..but i tapao at 200rmb..didn't really bargain much for that 20rmb since only abt 4-5sgd not much la...

neverlandf
06-12-2008, 07:27 PM

where is this Seibu? is in Luohu? Is it Seibu Department store?
thanks.... cheers....

Tony Stark
07-12-2008, 12:56 AM

Yalor if you've ever seen the way CASH KING tip. You really can shake head man. Haha. :D

Ok thanks to CO Sinoview for the invitation. Will contact you for TCSS when I'm in SZ again. :)

my understanding that 150rmb is 40min on site, 200rmb is tabao 1hr. considering that my room is definitely cleaner, nicer and more conducive plus got extra 20min..and its 5-6 sgd more, so tabao lor..hehe

i dun tip la..unless service is out of the world (me poor..unlike cashking..hahaha)

can next time in sz we can go drink kopi..see a lot of cute mei mei :D

Can be even 60min if girl is not a fast worker. But usaully I'm done around 40min or so.

Will do and let's go "shopping" together. Stay in touch.

where is this Seibu? is in Luohu? Is it Seibu Department store?

Seibu Department Store is in Luohu district.

snooker
07-12-2008, 07:11 AM
The train from Shenzhen to CP cost rmb40 (one way)and takes about 25 minutes to reach..

neverlandf
07-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Yalor if you've ever seen the way CASH KING tip. You really can shake head man. Haha. :D

Ok thanks to CO Sinoview for the invitation. Will contact you for TCSS when I'm in SZ again. :)

Can be even 60min if girl is not a fast worker. But usaully I'm done around 40min or so.

Will do and let's go "shopping" together. Stay in touch.

Seibu Department Store is in Luohu district.

Thanks Bro... i know where this is d.... hhahhaa
so you joining our CA DFML 18th Dec party? come la....

Cntl_Alt_Del
09-12-2008, 12:56 AM
2) Are all those OKT contacts that I found on the thread still valid?
3) Are上沙 & 下沙 still havoc as in the past?
4) Any reliable cab driver to intro?
5) What is the place call where all those Hongkies kept their mistress?
6) Where is the big 6 storey located at in which level 3 is for washing of our foots and level 5 are for action?
7) I believe that all the happening places are at Luohu village opposite Shangri-la, Sun hotel, Xiang Xi Chun, Shun Wei Chun. Is Sun hotel, Xiang Xi Chun & Shun Wei Chun near Luohu village? How do I get about reaching to all these places?
8) Anymore happening places besides those that I had mentioned in point 7?

Any expert in here can help? Thanks in advance.

CAD

Chinacharm
09-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi Bro,

Just 6 months ago I changed in Shenzhen luohu at 4.85. Any Bro know the current rate in shenzhen or Hongkong. Or anyone tried visa / mastercard to pay. I believe will be a better rate.

Most money change quoting 4.35-4.4 though the real foreign exchange is around 4.56-4.58.

Chinacharm
10-12-2008, 01:11 AM
Yoz Bro here,

Anyone know any good budget hotel or cheap accommodation in Dongmen? Must come with broadband. Will be there from 22 Dec onwards. Looking to start a small business in Shenzhen. Hence need to recce for few months first :)

Stayed in Luohu area 6 months ago. Nice place with a lot of night entertainment. But like dongmen for its food and shopping. Not sure got night entertainment as well :p

bonk88
10-12-2008, 08:09 PM
The train from Shenzhen to CP cost rmb40 (one way)and takes about 25 minutes to reach..

bro, i saw ur name on sco list for jan? thot of going thru sz and stay for one nite or two, so u coming??but tell u 1st har, i got kc come along hor....:)

snooker
10-12-2008, 10:15 PM
bro, i saw ur name on sco list for jan? thot of going thru sz and stay for one nite or two, so u coming??but tell u 1st har, i got kc come along hor....:)

Don't bring candy to a candy store...:D I will try to pop by for one night but no promises as my schedule is very tight..

Tony Stark
11-12-2008, 03:20 AM
Thanks Bro... i know where this is d.... hhahhaa
so you joining our CA DFML 18th Dec party? come la....

Sorry bro can't make it on 18th Dec.

Just 6 months ago I changed in Shenzhen luohu at 4.85. Any Bro know the current rate in shenzhen or Hongkong. Or anyone tried visa / mastercard to pay. I believe will be a better rate.

Most money change quoting 4.35-4.4 though the real foreign exchange is around 4.56-4.58.

Change in Singapore. Rates in Hong Kong and China not as good.

Never cheong in SZ before but also have KC there or from other parts of China? Really take my hat off to you. :rolleyes:

bonk88
11-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Don't bring candy to a candy store...:D I will try to pop by for one night but no promises as my schedule is very tight..

i dun bring candy, but can i bring sweeties ...hahahah:D

Never cheong in SZ before but also have KC there or from other parts of China? Really take my hat off to you.

u knn...u got prob with that izzit?
must cheong there than can have kc har...? do u know what is networking...?
ask u bring me to sz for so long never hear from u afr, so i kc the meimei lor...:D

Tony Stark
11-12-2008, 03:24 PM
u knn...u got prob with that izzit?
must cheong there than can have kc har...? do u know what is networking...?
ask u bring me to sz for so long never hear from u afr, so i kc the meimei lor...:D

My schedule is for everyone to see. It up to you if you can join me.

My work schedule is fixed just like office hours for majority of the people. Eg. 9am-6pm. You cannot suka suka tell your boss you want to work 1pm-5pm only. You want to kena fired? :D

bonk88
12-12-2008, 10:12 AM
My schedule is for everyone to see. It up to you if you can join me.
My work schedule is fixed just like office hours for majority of the people. Eg. 9am-6pm. You cannot suka suka tell your boss you want to work 1pm-5pm only. You want to kena fired?

so my prob u kena fire izzit???:D
ok, let me arrange the date and try to fix in ur, will get back to u...:D
u must bring me to cheong in SZ hor....;)

Tony Stark
12-12-2008, 03:23 PM
so my prob u kena fire izzit???:D
ok, let me arrange the date and try to fix in ur, will get back to u...:D
u must bring me to cheong in SZ hor....;)

Nowadays I'm more of a TCSS kopi, sauna, BBS, pub, disco man. Not really into KTVs. :)

snooker
12-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Nowadays I'm more of a TCSS kopi, sauna, BBS, pub, disco man. Not really into KTVs. :)

All of the above fits bro bonk,,, he find ktv girls no challenge:p

bonk88
12-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Nowadays I'm more of a TCSS kopi, sauna, BBS, pub, disco man. Not really into KTVs.

All of the above fits bro bonk,,, he find ktv girls no challenge

still bro snooker know me better...:D but not BBS hor.....
unlike cash king.....:mad::D
so bro tony, on bo....????:confused:

Tony Stark
12-12-2008, 11:35 PM
so bro tony, on bo....????:confused:

On lah. See my schedule and plan accordingly. That doesn't mean I always hang around in SZ. My schedule is very ad hoc and spontaneous. Don't say I never remind you. PM me your dates and check with me first. :)

kiko
12-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Hi bros: Which ktvs is good to cheong at shenzhen.? Thank you !

etct88
13-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Hi bros: Which ktvs is good to cheong at shenzhen.? Thank you !

wow... you going global....... when you intend to go? :D:D

kiko
13-12-2008, 12:14 AM
I sick of local Ktv , Next july or August 09 i intend to go hong kong shopping trip, wanted to stop by shenzhen for 1 day cheong, but shenzhen also quite big , dont know where to go. Bros kindly share location?

Thanks!

etct88
13-12-2008, 04:31 AM
I sick of local Ktv , Next july or August 09 i intend to go hong kong shopping trip, wanted to stop by shenzhen for 1 day cheong, but shenzhen also quite big , dont know where to go. Bros kindly share location?

Thanks!

Hi Bro, thousand of apologies.... got confused with you and a buddy. Both of you have the nick kiko, but one of you is Kiko.......

and to all bros, me very paisei:o:o:o

bonk88
13-12-2008, 10:30 AM
On lah. See my schedule and plan accordingly. That doesn't mean I always hang around in SZ. My schedule is very ad hoc and spontaneous. Don't say I never remind you. PM me your dates and check with me first.

ok on, let me see my work schedle 1st and get back to u..ASAP:)

adidas88
13-12-2008, 12:11 PM
still bro snooker know me better...but not BBS hor.....
unlike cash king.....
QUOTE]
KNN ... when did i have interest in BBS ??? :mad:

[QUOTE=Tony Stark]
On lah. See my schedule and plan accordingly. That doesn't mean I always hang around in SZ. My schedule is very ad hoc and spontaneous. Don't say I never remind you. PM me your dates and check with me first.
ok on, let me see my work schedle 1st and get back to u..ASAP..
bro bonk .. u sure or not .... bro tony is disaster prone traveller ...
both of u r bad karma .... if travel together, big disaster can happen ..:D
maybe riot will develop in SZ and HK-SZ border have to closed ... :D :D

etct88
13-12-2008, 01:06 PM

hello sadomaster, when can we have kopi-O, siew tai.......

disappearing on Monday to the North, then back to fly to Thailand for my retreat (somewhere off Pattaya).........

pm, me la........ i buy dinner la..... roadside one, la...:D:D

etct88
13-12-2008, 01:09 PM
[QUOTE=bonk88;3305943]
both of u r bad karma .... if travel together, big disaster can happen ..:D
maybe riot will develop in SZ and HK-SZ border have to closed ... :D

wow have disaster..... me want to follow......... adventure man, and stay out of sillypore........:p

Tony Stark
13-12-2008, 03:58 PM

Stick to Luohu and Futian district.

both of u r bad karma .... if travel together, big disaster can happen ..
maybe riot will develop in SZ and HK-SZ border have to closed ...

You mean that CP flood that bonk88 and you experienced? :D

hello sadomaster, when can we have kopi-O, siew tai.......

disappearing on Monday to the North, then back to fly to Thailand for my retreat (somewhere off Pattaya).........

pm, me la........ i buy dinner la..... roadside one, la...:D

In Singapore too busy with work so quite hard to find time to meet. When overseas have more time. Wow you're going back to Thailand so soon!

See if I can join you guys in Hatyai/Danok one of these days.

bonk88
13-12-2008, 04:41 PM
both of u r bad karma .... if travel together, big disaster can happen ..
maybe riot will develop in SZ and HK-SZ border have to closed ...

i am well cover ......:D
since he so well know in SZ, so must give him face mar, just follow him for one day and see see, or izzit he just like our bro neverland, only know form home to office, to DFML...:D
\
You mean that CP flood that bonk88 and you experienced?

if i can make the CP flood, then i make sure u will be the 1st one to get flood where ever u go...:D

kiko
13-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Hi bros: May i know where to cheong ktv in Shenzhen, and how much tips to give, and there is it got mummy system. Thanks !

bonk88
13-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Hi bros: May i know where to cheong ktv in Shenzhen, and how much tips to give, and there is it got mummy system. Thanks !

may be u like to pm bro tony stark, he seem like know SZ so well, me still waiting form him to show me around in SZ...:D by the way, when u going har???

adidas88
13-12-2008, 04:53 PM
i am well cover ......:D
since he so well know in SZ, so must give him face mar, just follow him for one day and see see, or izzit he just like our bro neverland, only know form home to office, to DFML...
hm .... that's a good ideal...
u go recce first and be the tour guide for our new escapade ... :D

antlau
13-12-2008, 05:43 PM
good day to all,

am going to SZ early next month...any recommended KTV to cheong? saw in internet that the Jin Sha KTV is a nice place in Luohu, cos will be staying there. Anyone been there?:)

kiko
13-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Bro Bonk88: I am going there in June 09, most likely Hongkong/Shenzhen. Go Hongkong eat and shop first then cheong Shenzhen Ktv. U be going too?

etct88
13-12-2008, 10:03 PM
may be u like to pm bro tony stark, he seem like know SZ so well, me still waiting form him to show me around in SZ...:D by the way, when u going har???

looks like my sadomaster is also a tour leader..... ha ha ha........:D:D

Chinacharm
14-12-2008, 01:00 AM
any bros there to celebrate christmas???

I will be there from 22 Dec onwards and most likely even after new yea.
Bought only 1 way ticket this time round. Anyone want to have a small Xmas gathering in SZ or HK :p

Tony Stark
14-12-2008, 04:24 AM
since he so well know in SZ, so must give him face mar, just follow him for one day and see see, or izzit he just like our bro neverland, only know form home to office, to DFML...:D

if i can make the CP flood, then i make sure u will be the 1st one to get flood where ever u go...:D

Sorry I'm still a SZ newbie. Only cheong there once a month.

The only flood I want to encounter is from MM's pussy. Juice hor not urine! :D

adidas88
14-12-2008, 09:21 AM
The only flood I want to encounter is from MM's pussy. Juice hor not urine!
i thought that was a tsunami ??? ..:D :D

u r not afraid of being robbed when u cheong with bro bonk88 meh ??
he wear branded stuffs leh ... after u kenna "koo gang" by the thugs in SZ ..:D :D

bonk88
14-12-2008, 11:04 AM
The only flood I want to encounter is from MM's pussy. Juice hor not urine!

i dun care the flood is from meimei to u or what ever, all i care is u want to bring me look look see see in SZ....and to me u r master of SZ ..hahahaa

adidas88
14-12-2008, 11:49 AM

bro tony .... looking at ur travel date ..
ur trip seems to be touch and go type leh ...:confused:

14 - 19 Dec ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ/CP/CA
19 - 22 Jan 2009 ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ

wrx_72
16-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Yo all bros ..... u guys cheonging SZ during new year? PM me la... i station in HK now for .... unlimited time....... or email also can [email protected] ... see whether i got chance to meet up with u guys for fun. :)

Tony Stark
16-12-2008, 03:41 PM
bro tony .... looking at ur travel date ..
ur trip seems to be touch and go type leh ...:confused:

14 - 19 Dec ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ/CP/CA
19 - 22 Jan 2009 ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ

Sometimes I do skip some places depending on circumstances.

tokkon1
26-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Can any bro here advise me how to goto DanShui from Shenzhen Airport?

Pte driver if any to provide is appreciated. Tks...:)

Arriving SZ on the 3/01/09.

mytrexx
28-12-2008, 08:11 PM
will be in SZ on 2nd Jan till 5th Jan... :D around luoho...

baogege
08-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Hi all big bro,

little bro here going shenzhen tmr,...

can bro tell me wat is the term "BBS" here.

where is some nice hunting ground?

can anyone intro some cheap nice hotel to stay.. best is near hunting ground..

thanks many many all bro...

snooker
08-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Hi all big bro,

where is some nice hunting ground?

can anyone intro some cheap nice hotel to stay.. best is near hunting ground..

Don't be lazy, info on page 90..:mad:

LuanLai
08-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Hi all big bro,

BBQ = Barberque
BBS = BaberShop

.....haha

Tony Stark
14-01-2009, 03:35 AM
looks like my sadomaster is also a tour leader..... ha ha ha........:D:D

What tour guide? Ok lah S$10 a day. On or not? :D

Any bros in SZ next week? Time to cheong as temporary free from chains. :D Haven't been there for almost 2 months liao.

Chinacharm
19-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Yo brothers, have anyone of you developed a relationship with girls you met in shenzhen? Do share your experience.

Recently met a girl in a classy health center. She's really the gentle and kuai kuai type of girl. Very pretty and really nice to talk to. Asked her out before and since then had been talking to her very frequently via QQ and phone. Will be visiting her again during the Chinese new year period :p

VVR1
19-01-2009, 03:07 AM
Any bros in SZ come mid-Feb? Hope to meet up with regular bros.

Tony Stark
19-01-2009, 05:02 AM
Yo brothers, have anyone of you developed a relationship with girls you met in shenzhen? Do share your experience.

Recently met a girl in a classy health center. She's really the gentle and kuai kuai type of girl. Very pretty and really nice to talk to. Asked her out before and since then had been talking to her very frequently via QQ and phone. Will be visiting her again during the Chinese new year period :p

KNS what are you waiting for? Faster upz lah. Aiyoh eh. :D

Anyway I'll be in SZ and ZH these few days. Bros can call me after 8pm for TCSS and cheonging. It's great to be back again. Tonight going Richy Club hook MM. :D

China101
20-01-2009, 06:06 PM
where is Richy Club? (night spot or KTV)

I am ok with dropping by shenzhen, Xiamen and Macau next week. Prob can chat a bit and go to some of the quieter night spots (Dont like loud music). Hoping to sian some mei mei rather than going for paid sex everytime :p

China101
23-01-2009, 05:53 PM
KNS what are you waiting for? Faster upz lah. Aiyoh eh. :D

Anyway I'll be in SZ and ZH these few days. Bros can call me after 8pm for TCSS and cheonging. It's great to be back again. Tonight going Richy Club hook MM. :D

Ha ha I also wish (changed my nick). But like the ai mei feeling :p

By the way which hotels you stayed in Zhuhai? I will recce Zhuhai next week. Any budget hotel to recommend or those saunas which can stay overnight. As long as theres internet access and relatively safe, Im fine with it :p

jameschong2
24-01-2009, 09:31 AM

Your experience very very similar to mine
I will also be visitng my chick during cny
Have prepared a big ang pow for her
No wonder Singaporeans best loved in ZH, SZ, DG as we are rich, generous, kind-hearted

Takahashi1881
28-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Hi to all Bros.

Will be going to SZ in March, need some help & info from seasons bros who chiong in SZ often.

I was in SZ last December, quite dissapointed, visited BBS, many are closed & not much choice, WL/FL wasn't roaming on the street either.

Call OKT (Name card given out on streets) but was quoted ridiculous price.

Any website like SEX141 (HK) where we can go online to check on info of PRC in SZ & "Ta Bao" to hotel.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Happy "NU" Year.

Takahashi1881

Ange|Boy
30-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Hi Bros,
can anyone from china help me verify proxychina.org can access SBF or not as I always forgot to research befrore I go back to SZ. Going there soon again.

cuppam1982
30-01-2009, 11:31 AM
cannot, i tried before a few time, always cant assess Sbf in china.

maybe others can provide a better solution or different answer?

Ange|Boy
30-01-2009, 12:41 PM

Thanks Bro.

Triple
31-01-2009, 01:39 AM
hey, gonna make a one night trip up to sz for some fun tmr. anyone wanna join? prolly head up mid afternoon...

dalu0807
31-01-2009, 11:49 AM

can try Unblock Myspace Proxy. Free Myspace Web Proxy Site! (http://www.unblockmyspace.com)

BulleYe
31-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Hi Bros,
can anyone from china help me verify proxychina.org can access SBF or not as I always forgot to research befrore I go back to SZ. Going there soon again.

you may can use the following:

http://www.proxyboxonline.com
http://www.proxytopsite.com
http://www.obamaproxy.com
http://www.hidemyass.com

speed for connect can be vary from time to time with different site use.
:)
cheers
BY

BulleYe
31-01-2009, 07:06 PM
found this and just to share

Shenzhen Stuff (http://www.shenzhenstuff.com)

McLovin@@
05-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi to all bros, will be going to Shenzhen in a couple o months for a 2 week fuckfest and will definitely need the services of a local driver

thats trustworthy and knowledgeable in regards to the cheong scene. Hence, I'll deeply appreciate any contacts or referrals from bros

here. Thanks in advance and Happy 牛 year to everyone :D

bigboobman007
07-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Hi Bros,

Here's a heads up for my cheonging trip to MC, ZH, CA, CP and SZ (tentatively and not in fixed order or duration yet but will most probably visit all or most of the places) this coming Feb 15 to 22. Truly enjoyed the last trip to CP and CA with many SBF bros (u know who u r) and looking forward for more!!! Any bros going on those dates and places please post or PM me. I can still change my itinerary to accommodate our schedules.

I came to shenzen the last trip but didnt actually cheong but accidentally stumbled around the seibu bbs area (that's a whole other story), saw the gals and I promised myself to come back and explore. After reading the posts, I guess i should concentrate on the bbs and sauna...by the way need recommendation here. KTV should save for CA or CP right?? Any recommendation or update on the recent gal quality, etc would be appreciated.

Lastly and MOST importantly, as my trip this time is not so long, I would appreciate any lobang or contact for Big(d cup n above) Natural Boob but Slim SYT that you can share, be it from BBS, KTV or Sauna.

Your help wont be in vain. I will write FR after the trip and keep the sharing going.

jameschong
08-02-2009, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=bigboobman007;3456764]Hi Bros,
I came to shenzen the last trip but didnt actually cheong but accidentally stumbled around the seibu bbs area (that's a whole other story), saw the gals and I promised myself to come back and explore.

Do the girls in BBS area solicit u on the street, just like Zhuhai Lian Hua Lu?

goalgoal
12-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi brothers..

I was in Shenzhen Nanshan district (near window of the world) visiting a customer. After visitation, i hop onto the taxi and ask the taxi driver to recommand me a good place for sauna.

He drove about 10mins to this place call the Golden Coast club (黄金海岸俱乐部)The ambience of the place is quite good, I took the standard room (rmb198), the vip room (rmb298). I heard from the manager that the vip room will come with attached bathroom. The standard room is quite all right, massage bed and a plasma TV. Had a Hunan girl, massage skill was good, got strength..
The massage cost (rmb200) which include push oil (推油), a term that the chinese use for masterbation. This place does not have full service.. if you are looking for full service package (at least it was not offered to me) i think it is better to cross over to dongguan..

Place: Golden Coast club (黄金海岸俱乐部)
Address: 9010 Shennan Road 深南大道9010号
web: www.hfhotel
Girl: 75 from Hunan
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: soft at cup C
Massage: 9/10
Ambience: 8/10
Damages: RMB198 (room) + RMB200 (massage) = rmb398

Please up me if you like my FR, thks

China101
12-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Hi brothers..

I was in Shenzhen Nanshan district (near window of the world) visiting a customer. After visitation, i hop onto the taxi and ask the taxi driver to recommand me a good place for sauna.

He drove about 10mins to this place call the Golden Coast club (黄金海岸俱乐部)The ambience of the place is quite good, I took the standard room (rmb198), the vip room (rmb298). I heard from the manager that the vip room will come with attached bathroom. The standard room is quite all right, massage bed and a plasma TV. Had a Hunan girl, massage skill was good, got strength..
The massage cost (rmb200) which include push oil (推油), a term that the chinese use for masturbation. This place does not have full service.. if you are looking for full service package (at least it was not offered to me) i think it is better to cross over to dongguan..

Girl: 75 from Hunan
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: soft at cup C
Massage: 9/10
Ambience: 8/10

Please up me if you like my FR, thks

Hmm 推油 is actually a normal term used for oil massaging everywhere is SZ. It does not mean HJ or masturbation.

I went there before and tried their turkish oil massage. 198 is simply the price for massage and u need to pay addition 10% service charge (indeed most of the time the price is lower if you do ask) Am quite surprised that they offer service like this. Cos the standard massage room come with see through windows. U can bonk a girl for as low as 120-150.

Anyway did the girl stripped or allowed fingering? If not is not worth paying 200rmb.

goalgoal
12-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Hmm 推油 is actually a normal term used for oil massaging everywhere is SZ. It does not mean HJ or masturbation.

I went there before and tried their turkish oil massage. 198 is simply the price for massage and u need to pay addition 10% service charge (indeed most of the time the price is lower if you do ask) Am quite surprised that they offer service like this. Cos the standard massage room come with see through windows. U can bonk a girl for as low as 120-150.

Anyway did the girl stripped or allowed fingering? If not is not worth paying 200rmb.

oh shit.. i was only touching the girl.. no stripped or fingering at all
Lu Gi liao...
U mean for rmb398 that i paid, i can bonk the girl?

topfuel
12-02-2009, 05:17 PM
oh shit.. i was only touching the girl.. no stripped or fingering at all
Lu Gi liao...
U mean for rmb398 that i paid, i can bonk the girl?

The place dont offer bonk package, if want to bonk have to book the girl out after work. for 398RMB u confirm lu gi becoz most HJ package with 2hours massage are 138RMB 168RMB or 198RMB depending on location.

398RMB such pricing normally consists of full job in their VIP room which means the massage is almost non exisistent and they will do alot of pattern with u in the VIP room for 398...no additional tips is required

antlau
13-02-2009, 02:08 AM
any bros went to the 金莎国际商务会所 before? tried to find more info on this place on the internet, but to no avail.

Is it worth patronising? Will be going to SZ in Apr this year...

chinaman
19-02-2009, 09:51 PM
hi there,

i'm travelling next monday to SZ and it would be great if u can recommend me ur OKT no. Thanks.

ngeta
21-02-2009, 03:36 AM
yo,I am inSZnow,any bros looking for kaki to cheong can contact me at 13417473671. prob heading to GZ soon. Might head to hangzhou sometime next week. cheers:)

ngeta
21-02-2009, 03:37 AM
p.s I am budget traveller, staying in Sauna now, value for $$ :)

Tony Stark
21-02-2009, 05:34 AM
p.s I am budget traveller, staying in Sauna now, value for $$ :)

Hey bro me budget man also. Haha. :D

Which sauna are you staying overnight at? Care to share the address and a brief FR? Thanks. :)

I'll be in China next week. Want to meet up for kopi/cheonging?

Sinoview
21-02-2009, 08:26 AM

s

There s some gross error in the place u hv given :

The website u hv given is Heng Feng Hotel which is in Baoan Road in the Baoan area, Shenan Road is quite far aqay fm there cutting across Futien n Luohu...

BTW, Heng Feng has one of biggest KTV is SZ....The famous "Hung Mo Fang". Very Good value ktv by SZ standard but is abt 40 min away by car fm Luohu. Quite far indeed.

Golden Coast club (黄金海岸俱乐部) is actually located in Jia Bin Lu. Just next to the popular Jin Guan Hua Complex .

These two places r "miles" apart.....(approx 60km). Haha....

Did u mix up the name card ?

Sinoview
21-02-2009, 08:37 AM
Hey bro me budget man also. Haha. :D

Which sauna are you staying overnight at? Care to share the address and a brief FR? Thanks. :)

Clean one.

Go Peninsula SPA. On Shennan Dong lu. Just opposite Chang an Hotel.

Nice clean environment, free lunch n dinner buffet of acceptable quality by our sin standard, good location ...10 min walk fm Queen Spa. Pus SYT massage MMs....Hehe....

Plus 2 hr Chinese style massage .... 77rmb for day use. If overnight 99rmb....up to 24hrs stay. They also provide FOC transport to/fm the Luohu n Huang Gang HK/SZ crossway.

Superb value.... for a decent relaxing time....

P/s : The massage gals there ll automatically ask for yr Hp n even give u theirs (if u r not wif a gal)....Hehe.... R they trained ? wantin repeat business ? lookin for potential "bf" ? or side income ? ..... Go find out youself....Haha...

Have fun !!!!

Tony Stark
21-02-2009, 01:57 PM
Clean one.

Go Peninsula SPA. On Shennan Dong lu. Just opposite Chang an Hotel.

Nice clean environment, free lunch n dinner buffet of acceptable quality by our sin standard, good location ...10 min walk fm Queen Spa. Pus SYT massage MMs....Hehe....

Plus 2 hr Chinese style massage .... 77rmb for day use. If overnight 99rmb....up to 24hrs stay. They also provide FOC transport to/fm the Luohu n Huang Gang HK/SZ crossway.

Superb value.... for a decent relaxing time....

P/s : The massage gals there ll automatically ask for yr Hp n even give u theirs (if u r not wif a gal)....Hehe.... R they trained ? wantin repeat business ? lookin for potential "bf" ? or side income ? ..... Go find out youself....Haha...

Have fun !!!!

Thanks for the recommendation bro Sinoview. Always loiter in the streets of Luohu during the wee hours as I did not know which spa is of reasonable quality and good value. :)

antlau
21-02-2009, 07:47 PM
金莎国际商务会所? Anybody been there before? it's at the S2000广场. how is the place?

goodfun
23-02-2009, 06:13 PM
hi bros,have gone through some of the thread,but it is dated at 2007,so was wondering is there any changes in location of baber shop and price? is it safe?
any good updates suggestion around huang guang?
will be going there next mth so need advice,thanks bros:)

shinn_asuka
24-02-2009, 05:39 PM
For bros who are going to SZ, you may wanna check out my FR on this spa at Royal Century Hotel:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/83967-cheonging-changan-ca-dongguan-213.html#post3490369

If you're more adventurous, you can take a short trip over to ChangAn for more fun and pleasure. I've always been a regular to this place called Gold Coast Spa International located just a stone throw away from the toll gate. My FR for this spa is as below:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/83967-cheonging-changan-ca-dongguan-169.html#post3267593

Hope the above info is useful. Happy chionging bros...cheers!:cool:

SingleX
25-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Hi Bros...I am new to SZ/China cheong scene.

Can anyone educate me on what exactly a barbershop looks like? Any good and safe ones to go to tabao near Luohu area?

Also...lots of bros here advice to check on services provided before confirm. In Chinese, how do I ask if the MM give bbbj? Thanks.

topfuel
26-02-2009, 04:04 PM
there no longer seems to be the free to look wls on the streets at seibu for a long time, all actions are left in BBS or MPs and KTVs, clubs..

BBS girls are no longer worth to try as they are the worst lot unless you are really lucky and meet those that are from KTVs who occassionally part time at the BBS. if u are wanting a cheap bang then at 100RMB to 120RMB u get a quick release. worst as in the sense they are really out for the $ and try to get the job done as soon as possible, they have seen much more shit than we have seen and have little manners compared to girls u meet in KTV or MPs. BBS girls are not the type u want to maintain contact with or RTF with if u get what i mean.

In the past BBS used to have nicer girls but now it seems all changed. BBS are still behind seibu dark alley and other dark alleys at Jusco. for free for look type 沙嘴 may still have many girls walking up and down the streets.

For a cleaner and more relaxed environment, best is to go MP and try to know the girls there but competition is tough as lots of hongkees have already spoilt the market and these girls are also not dumb as they have most likely been screwed badly couple of times by the hongkees.

Brief update for those looking for actions

BBS (barber shop, window glass in the front sometimes with tables like in saloon for show, pink or bright neon lights at the entrance)
behind seibu or behind jusco for the biggest cluster, other areas with dark alleys will normally have too. price from 100-130RMB

MPs (Sauna or Hui Suo 会所)
look out for those that pricelists mention 198/298/398, these type will normally have hanky panky. If MP is big, then at most u will get a HJ at about 198-298. If small joint then normally from 138 to 198. Small joint will normally provide FJ at 398 to 498.

enjoy bonking

busybody
27-02-2009, 02:46 AM
will b making my virgin trip to sz 1-14 mar, any kind soul could tell me where seibu or behind jusco located?

don mind taking a look there, if u guys planning a outing, would like to come along too

SingleX
27-02-2009, 11:27 AM
In the past BBS used to have nicer girls but now it seems all changed. BBS are still behind seibu dark alley and other dark alleys at Jusco. for free for look type 沙嘴 may still have many girls walking up and down the streets.

For a cleaner and more relaxed environment, best is to go MP and try to know the girls there but competition is tough as lots of hongkees have already spoilt the market and these girls are also not dumb as they have most likely been screwed badly couple of times by the hongkees.

BBS (barber shop, window glass in the front sometimes with tables like in saloon for show, pink or bright neon lights at the entrance)
behind seibu or behind jusco for the biggest cluster, other areas with dark alleys will normally have too. price from 100-130RMB

look out for those that pricelists mention 198/298/398, these type will normally have hanky panky. If MP is big, then at most u will get a HJ at about 198-298. If small joint then normally from 138 to 198. Small joint will normally provide FJ at 398 to 498.

enjoy bonking

Thanks for the info, Bro TopFuel.

I have been to SZ many times but never cheong cause always with someone. However, whenever we walk along Jia Bin Lu towards the restaurants, I always notice a bunch of MMs standing there waiting to be engaged. I assume those are FLs or with mamasans? Is it safe to approach them?

Unfortunately, my Chinese not so good.... how to ask if they perform BBBJ in Chinese? Should ask in case they go back to the hotel and say can't do this and that. Throw the mood not to mention waste money. Whats the usual rate to take these MMs back to my hotel for ST?

Actually, I also afraid it could be a set up and people start banging on my hotel room half way through. Any precaution I can take to minimise this risk?

Thank you very much in advance for your advise and any tips from other bros! :o

BTW...have any bros went to Soho disco/club before? Is it easy to get in? I hate to wait in a queue outside clubs.

China101
27-02-2009, 02:16 PM

enjoy bonking

Hmm how you get the short form MPs?

Anyway I met my gf in xiu sian zhong xin (those classy and clean Hui Suo 会所) :p . Very lucky for me as she was young, pretty and has a nice personality. Educated too. No $ involved. Purely love ... hee

And I know she was a decent girl. Cos she was real tight and wet compared to the many ones I had banged :p

But you need to spend time. Tried many times before lady luck strikes me. Agreed is not easy as many were toyed by the Hongkees before.

China101
27-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the info, Bro TopFuel.

I have been to SZ many times but never cheong cause always with someone. However, whenever we walk along Jia Bin Lu towards the restaurants, I always notice a bunch of MMs standing there waiting to be engaged. I assume those are FLs or with mamasans? Is it safe to approach them?

Unfortunately, my Chinese not so good.... how to ask if they perform BBBJ in Chinese? Should ask in case they go back to the hotel and say can't do this and that. Throw the mood not to mention waste money. Whats the usual rate to take these MMs back to my hotel for ST?

Actually, I also afraid it could be a set up and people start banging on my hotel room half way through. Any precaution I can take to minimise this risk?

Thank you very much in advance for your advise and any tips from other bros! :o

BTW...have any bros went to Soho disco/club before? Is it easy to get in? I hate to wait in a queue outside clubs.

Many of the girls dont do BJ at all. Some dont even allow you to French. Normally I dont patronize those girls on the streets as their CB are very lose and sometimes smell.

Try those OKTs near Hotels. Cos the girls dont do so often and some are very new in the line. Quality is much better :D

You try to see if you can sian anyone in Soho then write your FR here leh. I wanted to try previously but no time.

Tony Stark
27-02-2009, 03:02 PM
there no longer seems to be the free to look wls on the streets at seibu for a long time, all actions are left in BBS or MPs and KTVs, clubs..

There're still some SWs loitering around Seibu area. Most hanging outside those 5-star hotels. Yes BBS are only for quick release. Sometimes you do get a good one. It's all luck. No matter what Shenzhen and Changping BBS girls are prettier and have more variety if compared to Zhuhai BBS. I just did a RMB130 taxi ride hitting about 80% of all the BBS scattered around Zhuhai. They're not as concentrated as in the past. Gone are the glory days as what my taxi driver puts it.

Seibu BBS standard on site ST rate is RMB150.

Many of the girls dont do BJ at all. Some dont even allow you to French. Normally I dont patronize those girls on the streets as their CB are very lose and sometimes smell.

Try those OKTs near Hotels. Cos the girls dont do so often and some are very new in the line. Quality is much better :D

You try to see if you can sian anyone in Soho then write your FR here leh. I wanted to try previously but no time.

Don't trust those OKT street touts stationed near hotels easily. Girls might be "fresh" but service sucks from my experience. They often quote above market rates aound RMB200 and up citing their girls are "fresher" or are part-timers. Bullshit lah. Counter offer them at RMB150. If not negotiable just walk away. Haha tui them lah. Blood suckers. Try not to go for apartment girls as there's a good chance of you being kidnapped especially in Dongguan. Play safe bros. Always take girls from shops/ktvs. If anything happens still can do something about it.

tigerbelion
05-03-2009, 02:18 AM
Hi Bros here, need help urgently.
Will fly to SH in two days. My gf helped me book the ticket, very tight schedule, will be staying in 维也纳(viena) hotel near the SZ airport for one night only. Need to catch airplane next morning to SH to meet my gf.

so only chance for me to cheong a bit is the only one night.
Is there any info bros here can share about that area(airport area 宝安机场). cannot go out too far.

thks in advance.

Sinoview
05-03-2009, 08:45 AM
. My gf helped me book the ticket, very tight schedule, will be staying in 维也纳(viena) hotel near the SZ airport for one night only. Need to catch airplane next morning to SH to meet my gf.

so only chance for me to cheong a bit is the only one night.
Is there any info bros here can share about that area(airport area 宝安机场). cannot go out too far.

thks in advance.

维也纳(viena) hotel is NOT near SZ baoan airport.....

Its near the Electronics Center of SZ near to Hua Jiang lu.

If that's the hotel then there r many places U can hv fun for the night....

Pls check....

BTW, the direct flight fm Sin to SH is so good value (cheap) now why need to go via SZ ? Domestic flight purchase at short leadtime is NOT cheap at all...

tigerbelion
05-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Hi Bro thank you for the info.
I just checked, the Viena hotel is a chain-hotel in SZ. (3ºÃÁ¬Ëø¾Æµê(ÉîÛÚ»ú³¡µê) --¾ÆµêÔ¤¶©£¬ÖеµÉÌÎñÁ¬Ëø¾ÆµêÁìÐäÆ·ÅÆ (http://www.szvienna.com/hotels.asp?hotelid=A04&indate=2009-03-05&outdate=2009-03-06) ) there is one just outside the SZ airport, and I have confirmed the booking there.
Regarding the air-ticket, I did not do any research, my gf booked for me. that is why I got so tight schedule that I cant have much time to go out and explorer. I hv choenged SZ other sectors, but not farmiliar with the airport area...

bigboobman007
05-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Here's a report on my visit about 2 weeks ago.

I was attracted to check out the Seibu area (xiang si chun) as the last time I was there (late Nov 08), accidentally, I saw the quality of gals was good...in fact there are at least 5 gals I would have bonked but didnt have the time. And it was 10 in the morning. I could just imagine what the place would be at night. Heard that there are FLs standing along the street too at midnight.

How things turn out to fall way below my expectation. Checked in a 3 star hotel (i forgot the name) which supposed to be known for its sauna. Went up to the top floor to check the sauna and the gals quality were below par compared to what I would get for the same price (about 500 rmb) in CA, CP or Zhuhai. Checked out 2 more saunas later that night and I can conclude Luohu is not the place for Sauna.

Anyways, I was there for the BBS and to the pink apartments I went. The place is under police check so the activities are carried out in hush-hush manner. The touts are more discreet only a few shops (where the gals sit it) are open. The tout brought me in to the apartment and made me wait for the gal to come 1 by 1. This is too time consuming, so I left for the Seibu area.

Similar situation in Seibu BBS, the activities are carried out discreetly. The touts brought me in to check the stocks in their apartment instead of displaying them in BBS along the alleys. Quality and quantity has dropped really low. I strolled out of the area before coming back for the streetwalkers at midnight. Due to the checks, they now no longer stand on the street but hang out at a cybercafe on the 2nd floor of a building next to the hospital. The touts will bring you there. Took a big boob gal who turn out to be new in the business to my hotel, did the deed, paid 200 rmb, sent her back and roamed some more. I hung out there until 4 am and the choices didnt improve so decided to call it a night.

I returned the next day about 11 am to seibu BBS and the place is open for business already. In fact, I found out they never close. Different set of gals then but at this time, they come out to the alley as the police is not working yet. It's better to come here during the day than at night. Took a gal and got a quicky at their crappy room. Both of my bonks here werent great so not really worth describing.

Tony Stark
05-03-2009, 02:41 PM
I returned the next day about 11 am to seibu BBS and the place is open for business already. In fact, I found out they never close. Different set of gals then but at this time, they come out to the alley as the police is not working yet. It's better to come here during the day than at night. Took a gal and got a quicky at their crappy room. Both of my bonks here werent great so not really worth describing.

Due to work I can only cheong SZ at night. I'm sure you can see the girls better in broad daylight thus wiser selection. Girls and mamasans damn aggressive in this area. Reminds me of a lower class version of Jiayi KTV flower street in CP. :p

Seibu BBS is good for quick release if you're not taking them for LT. Always a to do list whenever I'm in SZ. Even with sub standard service so far I'm able to cum in all my sessions because where to find RMB150/S$34 bonks with 18yo big boobs with pink nipples PRC SYTs in Singapore? :p

binbin81
05-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Due to work I can only cheong SZ at night. I'm sure you can see the girls better in broad daylight thus wiser selection. Girls and mamasans damn aggressive in this area. Reminds me of a lower class version of Jiayi KTV flower street in CP. :p

Seibu BBS is good for quick release if you're not taking them for LT. Always a to do list whenever I'm in SZ. Even with sub standard service so far I'm able to cum in all my sessions because where to find RMB150/S$34 bonks with 18yo big boobs with pink nipples PRC SYTs in Singapore? :p

Indeed the SYT is of low dmg.
But for my case, i am looking for more service-oriented.
So that the act would be more passionate and meaningful :D

Sinoview
06-03-2009, 09:39 AM
. Yes BBS are only for quick release. Sometimes you do get a good one. It's all luck. No matter what Shenzhen and Changping BBS girls are prettier and have more variety if compared to Zhuhai BBS.

Seibu BBS standard on site ST rate is RMB150.

Don't trust those OKT street touts stationed near hotels easily. Girls might be "fresh" but service sucks from my experience. They often quote above market rates aound RMB200 and up citing their girls are "fresher" or are part-timers. Bullshit lah. Counter offer them at RMB150. If not negotiable just walk away. Haha tui them lah. Blood suckers. Try not to go for apartment girls as there's a good chance of you being kidnapped especially in Dongguan. Play safe bros. Always take girls from shops/ktvs. If anything happens still can do something about it.

Well done bro..... Speak like a well seasoned chionger in SZ..... The info r very truthful n spot one.....So often we heard stories of "kidnap" n robberies linked to prostitutes here...some fatal. Better be safe than sorry....

BTW, Topfuel has stationed in SZ for more than 2 yrs now..... He knows the chiong scene here veri well too......That's when he can "escape" to find time to explore around......haha.....

Sinoview
06-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi Bro thank you for the info.
I just checked, the Viena hotel is a chain-hotel in SZ. (3ºÃÁ¬Ëø¾Æµê(ÉîÛÚ»ú³¡µê) --¾ÆµêÔ¤¶©£¬ÖеµÉÌÎñÁ¬Ëø¾ÆµêÁìÐäÆ·ÅÆ (http://www.szvienna.com/hotels.asp?hotelid=A04&indate=2009-03-05&outdate=2009-03-06) ) there is one just outside the SZ airport, and I have confirmed the booking there.
Regarding the air-ticket, I did not do any research, my gf booked for me. that is why I got so tight schedule that I cant have much time to go out and explorer. I hv choenged SZ other sectors, but not farmiliar with the airport area...

Ohch....great that u hv confirmed the location. Vienna is a good valued hotel chain....Clean n cosy enough decor...much better than the popular 7days Inn chain to me.

Sorry SZ is too big...may be 5X the size of Spore... I m not familiar wif the quicky chiong scene near the airport area. But if like to visit a nice ktv there....Go Hengfeng jiu dian...Hong mo Fang which is abt 10 min by car away....

May be bro Topfuel can give u more info on this .....

Its certainly make more economic sense to fly direct fm sin to Sh direct than
via SZ..... U can check the domestic flight ticket via :
¾ÆµêÔ¤¶©,ÌؼۻúƱ,ÂÃÓÎÖ¸ÄÏ,ÂÃÓÎÂÛ̳,ÂÃÓÎÍø-ÒÕÁúÂÃÐÐÍø (http://www.elong.com) or
Я³ÌÂÃÐÐÍø: ¾ÆµêÔ¤¶©, »úƱԤ¶©, ÂÃÓζȼÙ, ÉÌÂùÜÀí (http://www.ctrip.com)

d0minic
06-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Juz to say hi to all bros.
And thanks for the info on SZ.

Today is my Virgin trip to China.
Will touch down in SZ today last nite.
Hope i will have fun there.

Thanks again!

Tony Stark
06-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Well done bro..... Speak like a well seasoned chionger in SZ..... The info r very truthful n spot one.....So often we heard stories of "kidnap" n robberies linked to prostitutes here...some fatal. Better be safe than sorry....

BTW, Topfuel has stationed in SZ for more than 2 yrs now..... He knows the chiong scene here veri well too......That's when he can "escape" to find time to explore around......haha.....

Thanks but still not a seasoned SZ cheongster yet. :o Have lots to learn. More familiar with ZH instead.

Singaporeans tend to let their guard down when travelling overseas thinking it's safe like sheltered Singapore. Big mistake especially in China. You need to be alert at all times! :D

Hope bro Topfuel can keep fueling us with more cheong info. ;)

w00f
10-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Dear Bros...sorting thru the tons of info mye eyes r popping out....can anyone enlighten if there are any actions in NanShan district? since like not much chatter of happenings around this area.. I will be putting up at that area a couple of days & hope to find some SYT to warm up my bed at nites...deeply appreciate if any infos...cheers

TinTin130670
10-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Dear Bros...sorting thru the tons of info mye eyes r popping out....can anyone enlighten if there are any actions in NanShan district? since like not much chatter of happenings around this area.. I will be putting up at that area a couple of days & hope to find some SYT to warm up my bed at nites...deeply appreciate if any infos...cheers

Bro...so early come & ask for info liao....:D
Dun worry...still got 1 day to go...sure to have some senior here who can help u...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

SOBSCSA
17-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Hi bros out there, I once visited SZ often and was brought to this SPA 银天格 @ 湖北大厦. A memorable place and I like their service. It has been 2 yrs since I last visited SZ. I did know a girl working in that SPA and do have her no. But after a long time, the no. became not in use. Any bros going SZ Futian could be kind enough to go enjoy at the SPA and a the same time ask if the girl I m talking about is still working there. I would like to CTC her. Her no. is 111. Thanks in advance and will up anybody for the help if I can.

SOBSCSA
17-03-2009, 12:12 PM
sorry, should be 银天阁.

dus2
25-03-2009, 03:24 AM
As I know Vienna in Futian also has SPA right ?

antlau
25-03-2009, 08:06 PM
good day bros,

i will be going to SZ at the end of this month, staying there for around 10 days.

my friend has recommended me to stay at Jade玉SPA...anyone knows whether is it good? in terms of massage, facilities, gals?

how about the 金莎国际商务会所? is it fun? what is the quality of the gals? can play play and tabao?

thanks.

wish4sex
28-03-2009, 01:25 AM
Hi to all Bro,

Just to relate what happen to me this evening while out shopping in Dongmen Shopping Area.

I was just stepping out of the DVD shop in Dongmen when this old lady ask me whether want to buy DVD at 5 rmb. I thought why not since the shop quoted me 10 rmb.

Then she bought me to a sitting area to meet a man with a file showing the movies titles with pictures asking me to choose. After choosing, she then brought to the park to wait for the man.

I was getting apprehensive and kept reminding myself that if they brought me to a room, no way I am getting inside.

Just then, the man came back and brought me to a building inside and show me the DVD, I had actually prepare 20 rmb to give to him, a lady appear, took a look at my 2 10 rmb and says she cannot accept them as there is a cut in the corner and asking me whether do I have any more notes.
I put out more 10 rmb and she kept saying cannot accept, then ask me whether have any 50 rmb, I check and pull out my 100 rmb and pass it to her, then she says cannot accept as it is new and that they are in black market, cannot use it, return back to me and ask me any old 100 rmb, I pull out another piece, same thing happens for 3 times. They kept pressuring me asking for more, told them no more, then ask me how about the money in my wallet. At this time, I was getting frustrated and apprehensive. I told them in a loud voice that I have no more and my wallet is in the hotel. I also tell them that if they do not want my money, I will give them back the DVD and return my money.

At which, they stop and never mind, took one of my old 10 rmb and 2 of the 5rmb, the man says he will walk me out. After which I happen to go into one the shop selling Chinese cookies and bought 4 boxes totalling 100 rmb. The cashier took my note, check and says something not right about my notes and ask me if I have any, I took out the remaining 3 100 rmb and the cashier says it all fakes. I was stunned and she ask me whether I have bought anything and was given this as changes. I says no and proceed to pay her taking the money from my wallet. After I walk out, it suddenly dawned on me that I was conned during my buying of the DVD.

After that , my mood is all gone :(and I feel that I should warn all the bros who whether they go shopping or doing other things, do not anyhow go with anyone to buy just because it cheap.

I will take this as lesson learnt and also apologise if I write too long as I feel that I need to let it out of my chest.:o

P.S. I hope those mxxxerfxxxker burn in hell.:mad::mad:

wish4sex
28-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Continue from my last thread,

As my mood for shopping is gone, decided to go BBS to ease the suffering in me. Remember Bro Tony saying something about SEIBU district, ask the hotel staff, they don’t know anything about it.

Decided to venture out by asking the cab driver, seems that he do not know where it is or I do not know how to pronounce it. In the end, the cab driver called his friend and who didn’t know where but says if looking for girls, to go to xxc.

Finally, he drop me off and told me that to walk around and ask people where is xxc. Then I saw a map in the street corner and there is xxc. TMD, I had to walk another 15 mins to reach there.

Then I saw it, SEIBU department store, so I walk around looking for BBS. As BBS stand s for Barbershop, everytime I pass one I look inside, but it seems to be legitimate. Decided to walk and finally, after walking for 1 hour, decided to pluck up my courage (because of what happen to earlier) and walk in the dark alley. Saw these 2 SYTs walking pass in the alley and approached them asking where is the BBS, they look surprised and says don’t know, alamak, I paiseh and quickly walk away.

Then this lady wearing mink coat asked whether want girls, told her yes, then she bought me to this room, only 1 meimei inside,as I was very tired by then and didn’t want to walk anymore, says onz.

Well, not much of field report as looks wise, very SYT bitchy look, boobs is sagging a bit, did BJ with cap as my didi was very tired and only half hard, she then ride me but in the end managed to unload in missionary.

I will says that in future, I will tapao the girl back to hotel as it is cleaner. I did it at the place for experience and an eye opener :eek:only and will not want do it there again.

By the way, there is also a budget hotel which rent room by the hour (think is 68 rmb) like Hotel 81 which you can bring the girl there to bonk if your hotel is quite a distance away.;)

Hope this last bit of info helps:D

Tony Stark
28-03-2009, 02:13 AM
Hi wish4sex,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. This is a common fake RMB note swap scam job. Happens to bro adidas88 too when taking a taxi. Only RMB200. Small case for him. :D

Pirated DVD sellers will display their DVDs on the floor or cart. Ready stock on hand. No need to follow to some isolated area. So be aware next time.

wish4sex
28-03-2009, 02:18 AM
Hi wish4sex,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. This is a common fake RMB note swap scam job. Happens to bro adidas88 too when taking a taxi. Only RMB200. Small case for him. :D

Pirated DVD sellers will display their DVDs on the floor or cart. Ready stock on hand. No need to follow to some isolated area. So be aware next time.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your concern, will take it as a lesson learnt.

Tony Stark
28-03-2009, 02:33 AM
Hi wish4sex,

Yes the BBS is at XXC. They're all located in the dark alleys. Girls will be sitting in the shops under normal circumstances. Sometimes you'll see all the BBS are closed. That's because the bike patrol Gong An is there cruising around to blackmail the BBS boss and girls. They're hiding temporarily and will re-opened when the coast is clear.

Was supposed to venture into SZ earlier on but damn tired after work in HK. Partly worn out by my girl yesterday. Demand me to satisfy her. KNN drained me out. LOL.

wish4sex
28-03-2009, 02:57 AM
Hi wish4sex,

Yes the BBS is at XXC. They're all located in the dark alleys. Girls will be sitting in the shops under normal circumstances. Sometimes you'll see all the BBS are closed. That's because the bike patrol Gong An is there cruising around to blackmail the BBS boss and girls. They're hiding temporarily and will re-opened when the coast is clear.

Was supposed to venture into SZ earlier on but damn tired after work in HK. Partly worn out by my girl yesterday. Demand me to satisfy her. KNN drained me out. LOL.

Oic, you lucky fellow:D:D, your girl drained you out, me after walking for 1 hour trying to look for the place drained me out.

sid3wind3r69
28-03-2009, 03:31 PM
anyone up for some KTV action in SZ or ZH tonight? All my kaki went back to sg liao..... damm sianz now.....

Zen Zen
28-03-2009, 06:04 PM

wow!! that's really a steal bro Tony.

my cousin and i are planning to go SZ for a short trip, any good place to recommend?

and was just thinking that how come these girls don't want come Singapore to work? They'll probably make lots more than what they are earning now. 18YO SYT w Big Boobs and Pink nips will command a much higher price here. :rolleyes:

Tony Stark
29-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Oic, you lucky fellow:D, your girl drained you out, me after walking for 1 hour trying to look for the place drained me out.

Haha bro when I'm out exploring also very tiring. No pain no gain. :D

anyone up for some KTV action in SZ or ZH tonight? All my kaki went back to sg liao..... damm sianz now.....

Sorry bro can't meet up with you as I'm busy. Please give me advance notice in the future if possible.

wow!! that's really a steal bro Tony.

my cousin and i are planning to go SZ for a short trip, any good place to recommend?

and was just thinking that how come these girls don't want come Singapore to work? They'll probably make lots more than what they are earning now. 18YO SYT w Big Boobs and Pink nips will command a much higher price here. :rolleyes:

This thread already has a lot of info. Dig them up lah.

Girls below 19 years old are usually very fresh in the flesh trade. Not necessarily new to sex! Hehehe. They lack resources, knowledge and courage to venture so far away to work as WL. Those you see in Geylang, Talma Road are on average 25 years old. They're super eagle liao. Good to see not good to eat even though some are 8-9/10 in looks and figure. After 25 years old their market value start to drop liao while Sillypore carrotheads treat them like gold. Haha.

In China now many SYTs are starving as business is bad.

kevinace
30-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Am in HK now. Planning to go over to Shenzhen or Dongguan for a day for chionging. However, I'm not familiar on how to go over from HK and what are the hot spots.

Any experienced brother going over to SZ this Friday(3rd Apr) and is willing to let me tag along?

p-(^_^)-q
30-03-2009, 05:41 AM
Any one got good recommendation of hotel at futien area in shenzhen?

pls advice on rates and location. or happening stuff(still reading from forum).. thanxs in advance

sid3wind3r69
31-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Sorry bro can't meet up with you as I'm busy. Please give me advance notice in the future if possible.

No problem, i'm based in HK so lets meet up on your next trip :)

Tony Stark
03-04-2009, 04:42 AM
No problem, i'm based in HK so lets meet up on your next trip :)

Hi bro sid3wind3r69,

Are you able to cheong SZ during weekdays? If I'm not too tired after work I'll make it a point to go to SZ around 10pm. Cheong overnight than go back to HK when the Luohu border re-opens in the morning. :D

closetspacefull
03-04-2009, 06:51 AM
Sorry asking stupid question, but keep on hearing Seibu department store. I visited Shenzhen only once and stayed at Shangri-la. When people talk about the alleys behind Seibu, are they talking about the backstreets right behind Shangrila? As in heads towards the ATM at the back of the hotel then cross the street?

when I was there middle last year got a lot of girls and the middle age okts. Remember like 30-40 girls hanging around in one big dead end.

Read from some recent post that girls behind Seibu are much less now. Does this mean the area behind Shangrila is deserted?

Also will be there Aug 8-9. Anyone want to party together? Would like to go ktv as well and one person no fun.

closetspacefull
03-04-2009, 09:03 AM
don't know why I typed August when I meant April. Will be there April 8-9 I meant

Tony Stark
03-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Sorry asking stupid question, but keep on hearing Seibu department store. I visited Shenzhen only once and stayed at Shangri-la. When people talk about the alleys behind Seibu, are they talking about the backstreets right behind Shangrila? As in heads towards the ATM at the back of the hotel then cross the street?

Luohu Station - szCityGuide.com : Shenzhen Metro (http://www.prdcityguide.com/living/transportation/mtr/station/luohu.html)

B出入口 EXIT B - Pinyin English
公交车站 gōng jiāo chē zhàn Gongjiao Bus Station
的士车站 dí shì chē zhàn Taxi stand
罗湖村 Luó hú cūn Luohu Village
庐山酒店 Lú shān jiŭ diàn Lushan Hotel

RMB130/S$28.73 (Rate @ 4.525) bonks. :D

p-(^_^)-q
03-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Any Kind soul out there got recommendation of hotels near luohu train station or ard 5 min taxi ride

Hotel name , price and contacts number

This thread super long either missing this info or that...

Of course if you stay before and find it is good let me know..

m0747
03-04-2009, 03:38 PM
i usually stay at junting hotel骏庭酒店. i find it convenient. room rate rmb288 for better room. See ¿¥Í¥¾Æµê(ÉîÛÚ´ó¾Æµê),ÉîÛھƵêÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾,ÉÌÎñ»áËù (http://www.juntinghotel.com). 755 82351666

binbin81
03-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Girls below 19 years old are usually very fresh in the flesh trade. Not necessarily new to sex! Hehehe. They lack resources, knowledge and courage to venture so far away to work as WL. Those you see in Geylang, Talma Road are on average 25 years old. They're super eagle liao. Good to see not good to eat even though some are 8-9/10 in looks and figure. After 25 years old their market value start to drop liao while Sillypore carrotheads treat them like gold. Haha.

In China now many SYTs are starving as business is bad.

Sad to hear that SYT are starving in PRC.
Yet SYT over here is playing hard to get.What is the world coming at?:mad:

aakumu
03-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Hi bro,
I need help in SZ, I often go there for business call, I could get along quite well the problem that if I want to travel, it is so troublesome to take cab to cheong, I am used to rent a car with a driver in other countries I go to.
Would any kind soul bro be willing to share any info where and how much it is to rent a car for day, a safe company, that any bro used often?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

sid3wind3r69
03-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Hi bro sid3wind3r69,

Are you able to cheong SZ during weekdays? If I'm not too tired after work I'll make it a point to go to SZ around 10pm. Cheong overnight than go back to HK when the Luohu border re-opens in the morning. :D

wah i never try that before.... sounds exciting :D do you usually chiong the BBS/ KTV or suana? we can go ZH as well since your the expert there :D

Tony Stark
04-04-2009, 04:54 AM
Sad to hear that SYT are starving in PRC.
Yet SYT over here is playing hard to get.What is the world coming at?:mad:

Let the carrotheads continue to feed the B-Grade PRCs in Singapore. Less competition for me in China. :D

wah i never try that before.... sounds exciting :D do you usually chiong the BBS/ KTV or suana? we can go ZH as well since your the expert there.

I usually do all the above on a rotation basis so as not to burn myself out with a particular activity. Not expert in ZH lah but enough info. to get around. Being taking the RMB1.50 city buses frequently to explore. :)

Actually I'd like to do SZ more as I seldom have chance to explore SZ. Clubbing standard is so much higher and better than ZH.

adidas88
04-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Let the carrotheads continue to feed the B-Grade PRCs in Singapore. Less competition for me in China.
paying them to butterfly ... it just doesn't make sense at all ...
one of the bro told me a scene he witness in a local ktv joint ...
he saw a prc gal giving a bj inside the ktv room ...
later he saw the same gal frenching a guy in another room ...
enough said ....

Actually I'd like to do SZ more as I seldom have chance to explore SZ. Clubbing standard is so much higher and better than ZH.
but SZ clubbing is more ex than ZH .. right ??